[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IT'S GAME TIME

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8

File: lT8_kuJd_400x400.jpg (22KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
lT8_kuJd_400x400.jpg
22KB, 400x400px
//Post your action as a reply to the prompt. Dubs decides which action is selected.
//If an action roll is needed, reply to your dubs and the success/failure will be determined on a 00-99 scale.

You wake up in the middle of a clearing. All around you are trees and deep forest. You can not remember who you are or how you got there. Checking your person you come to find you are wearing leather armor, have nothing but a compass, a torch, a steel broadsword, basic knowledge of pyromancy, and a condom.

To the north you can see smoke, presumably from a campfire. To the west you see a mountain with what looks like a crumbling fortress on its slopes, a few hours hike away.

--WHAT DO YOU DO?--
>>
>>155449279

I take off my pants and start fapping.
>>
>>155449368

//Fuck it I'm the DM. You don't need dubs this time.

You toss your leather greaves aside and strip out of you trousers and toss them aside. As they hit the ground beside you, the explode violently, knocking you a few feet away. It would seem that whoever stole your memories also cursed you with the deadly "Death by Exploding Pants" enchantment. Lucky for you, your insatiable need to pleasure yourself has saved you from an early grave.

You now stand in the clearing pantsless and little bruised.

--WHAT DO YOU DO?--
>>
>>155449598

Fap
>>
>>155449598

Take off my short and the rest of my armor. They might be cursed too.
>>
File: dungeonmaster.jpg (40KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
dungeonmaster.jpg
40KB, 480x360px
>>155449714

//I like this one.

You strip out of your armor and tunic and toss them aside, running for cover. Suddenly, you remember that no such magic exists that can curse a shirt, you fucking idiot. All you have left is your backpack filled with your equipment and your sword. You stand tall and majestic, looking off in to the horizon as your schlong blows manly in the slight breeze.

Revelling in your perfection, you suddenly remember that there was a castle off to the distance, and a a smoke from a campfire in the other direction.

--WHAT DO YOU DO?--
>>
>>155449836

I sprint off in to the distance in the direction of the camp fire while screaming cries of worship to Kek
>>
>>155449279
You realize there are two boards for quests, right?
>>
File: 05 Dungeon Master 2.png (522KB, 800x627px) Image search: [Google]
05 Dungeon Master 2.png
522KB, 800x627px
>>155449958

You sprint forward at top speed, your dick flapping madly as you scream lustful cries in praise of your frog god, for you are his servant and child, and in his name you shall wreak havoc. You near the campfire and hear people, three lady elves to be precise, talking amongst themselves. They haven't heard you approach yet.

--WHAT DO YOU DO?--
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 257x196px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 257x196px
>>155450019
//I tried to post there but I rolled a 4 on my perception check so I had to post here instead.
>>
>>155450019
Fuck you I'm enjoying myself

>>155450064

I barge in to the camp and flip off the elven women as I put their fire out by pissing on it.
>>
File: DD-DM-screenshot.jpg (254KB, 1393x869px) Image search: [Google]
DD-DM-screenshot.jpg
254KB, 1393x869px
>>155450173

ROLL
>>
>>155450334
>>
File: dungeon_master_by_lusiphur.jpg (68KB, 600x408px) Image search: [Google]
dungeon_master_by_lusiphur.jpg
68KB, 600x408px
>>155450354

You stumble as you approach, alerting the elves to your presence. As you march in to the camp, giving them the finger, they just stare unamused as you piss in their fire. One of them picks up a sword and begins to move towards you.

--WHAT DO YOU DO?--
>>
>>155450354

Rape her.

Rolling.
>>
File: giphy.gif (669KB, 512x388px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
669KB, 512x388px
>>155450573

You strip her out of her clothes lightening fast and mount her like a hog, fucking her virgin elf pussy and making her beg for mercy as she claws to get away, but you, empowered by the will of Kek, shall not be denied elf pussy.

Unfortunately for you, the other two elves aren't too keen on their friend being violated so they murder you.

Too bad you didn't roll a 90. That wouldn't have been fun.

--YOU DIED--

now fuck off.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.