[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Faeria General /FG/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: header.jpg (131KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
131KB, 460x215px
Didn't see a general for Faeria so figured I would make one.

Anyone else playing? Just started yesterday and I've got a semi-decent monogreen deck going. First Pandora run went 4-3 so not too bad.

https://www.faeria.com/
>>
Does anyone know if there are actually any cardbacks to unlock yet? I noticed some of the "bosses" had some
>>
File: Budgetpewpew.png (213KB, 325x562px) Image search: [Google]
Budgetpewpew.png
213KB, 325x562px
Decent budget B/Y events deck for anyone that's interested.

>>155246182
I think so because I have 2 unlocked right now but I'm not sure how i got the other one so i could be wrong.
>>
Thanks op, been playing this a bit lately. Currently grinding pandora to get the cards I want for ranked, I'm at rank 8 now. I'm really enjoying the game, though pandora's pretty bullshit.

Of course I'd be lying if I said the potential $500-$1500 from placing in tournaments wasn't a factor in me playing this.

What decks is everyone building/trying to build? I'm trying to make a Y/G rush/sac deck with zealous crusaders and soul eaters. It's really clunky and needs a lot of work though.
>>
I used to play this game a few months back but dropped it for Duelyst and Eternal. I never hear anyone talk about this game so I assume it never got a bigger player base.
>>
>>155247653
Do you have any tips for pandora for somebody who isn't particularly good at draft formats? only time I ever did good was when I drafted a constructed yellow rush deck.
>>
>>155248326

From my experience with Arena in Hearthstone, I assume it's usually a good idea to try and pick cards that are good/tempo on their own rather than relying on combos. Don't take what I say to heart though since I only just started and the Pandora's box thing mixes it up a little bit.

>>155247806

I think it just got released f2p on steam and Kripp did a few videos on it so that's probably helped

Anywho, does anyone know if emotes are in the game yet or how to chat with people on your friendslist? My ID is TheAfterman if any of you want to add me

Also Tarum is best legendary
>>
That card that draws until you have 9 and makes all your hand cost 0 is so fucking cool
>>
>>155248326
When you start the run, 3 colours will light up around the circle. take note of the one that doesn't, because you won't get any cards of that colour (I don't think I ever saw this mentioned)

Higher average faeria costs are better in pandora, since once the first pandora card is drawn you get a guaranteed 6 faeria per turn.

like >>155249159 said, it's usually good to pick cards that work by themselves/with a lot of things, but don't be afraid to loosely stick to a theme whenever you can. Generally you can get an idea of what you're going for within the first 3 or so cards.

If you lose a run, take note of what beat you and just aim to counter it with your next deck since the meta tends to go in cycles.

If your opponent hasn't played a pandora card and you're not going to win when you use yours, consider holding out for a bit. Iona's mirror can fuck you over big time. You can always wait until you have a second pandora card, play the more powerful one, then play the one that you don't mind getting copied. If the mirror copies something like the hammer or the crystal it's practically gg.

I think a lot of pandora is just getting familiar with what cards are used in which builds, and trying to predict what's coming based on the colours you're getting. Of course, sometimes you're just going to get fucked over.
>>
Anyone unpack any legendaries yet? I got Iona and Krog today
>>
How does Wild Avenger work? I played it when my God had taken 8 damage but nothing happened
>>
>>155251856
The amount of damage you've taken doesn't matter, the number of times does. It should have gotten at least 1 life though, how did you take damage?
>>
>>155252304

I cant remember, I was playing against Fugoro. Im fairly sure I took damage at least twice, but when I played Avenger it stayed a 5/5. What is supposed to happen?
>>
>>155252443
If you took damage twice, it should have become a 5/7 I think? I've never actually used that card. Maybe it's a bug, or maybe the effect only happens while it's in play since usually cards specify "while in the deck or hand", though the wording definitely suggests otherwise
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.