[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 765
Thread images: 187

File: PokeSiege.jpg (231KB, 1496x1102px) Image search: [Google]
PokeSiege.jpg
231KB, 1496x1102px
Rainbow Six: GO Edition

>Steam
Steam group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/R6GO
Steam group player list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nB6S5xtZFuAlnX24VG6IVvOYnI18oOlV2W0SPM3OjaE/edit?pli=1#gid=375665432

>Teamspeak for /vg/ operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations

>Console group
PS4: Add dazint8 and join the /r6g/ community that way
Xbone: Add IMadSpykeI (the 'I' are capital 'i's)

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Gallery
https://imgur.com/a/rVmZG

>Official news
http://rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-GB/updates/skullrain/reinforcements.aspx
https://blog.ubi.com/rainbow-six-siege-operation-skull-rain-recruits-brazils-bope-operators/
http://rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-US/news/index.aspx
http://blog.ubi.com/rainbow-six-siege-post-launch-maps-operators-modes/

>Known Issues:
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1332624-Known-Issues

>Useful links
Maps: http://www.r6maps.com/
Drawing board: http://rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-US/whiteboard/landing.aspx
Sound Propagation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fI4YfurxVZU
Weapons and Armor damage comparisons: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fr6MsLNfjDlPESlHGUQxoRiR3yChpewKQAlsOHXG5A8/htmlview?usp=sharing&pref=2&pli=1&sle=true
WIP guide for crosshairs and other stuff: http://hnng.moe/7Ik

>All the Classic Rainbow 6 games running on the latest engine, compatible with current windows, all maps, all modes.
(MEGA link provided by anon)
https://mega.nz/#!P99z0CbQ!sF-1sVRgBKNkbEVL8NrnuLtpP3oK1aJHNzX65FpyfeA
(From site)
http://www.legendsworld.net/shooter/game/11094

Previous thread: >>154872486
>>
IQ is viable
>>
>>155014204
This is gonna sound incredible faggy but I don't know where else to ask:
Is there some kind of Cosplay or Equipment guide,what each Operators gear is based on?

I've seen a Post a couple of days ago explaining the Spetznatz Camo and Kapkans hood,but no in detail guide
>>
>>155013584
They only do something like 50 dmg on direct hit.

I use impact grenades as pocket sand to scare people around corners, but most people use them like they're intended and blow up walls for easy access.
>>
File: BLARGH!.png (121KB, 273x239px) Image search: [Google]
BLARGH!.png
121KB, 273x239px
>just noticed the links are fuck long

I knew I should have used line breaks (or a url shortener). Next time.
>>
>>155014204
No one uses the player list, familia. Best to just leave the Steam group, the teamspeak and the console group. Also the WIP guide for crosshairs is extremely old and is not getting updated since forever, so I'd say it's safe to take down.

Just a reminder for next OP
>>
I haven't played in a long while but want to get back into it with the release of the Brazilian operators and need people to play with

My stats are below average but I'm an at least competent team player
Should I even bother trying to play with you all or should I practice alone first
>>
>>155014204
out of that list, I only know one person, and I've been playing on the teamspeak for ages. I feel like it's safe to take out. Absolutely no other regulars use it, anyway. They're all on TS
>>
File: friendly-mission-successful.gif (2MB, 400x194px) Image search: [Google]
friendly-mission-successful.gif
2MB, 400x194px
repostan
>>
Reposting from last thread:

>Thermite loses stun grenades and gets smoke
WHY!? FIRST YOU TAKE HIS REGULAR CHARGES AND NOW THE FUCKING STUNS? FUCK OFF UBISOFT, STOP TRYING TO NERF THERMITE!
>Twitch now OP as shit
Why can't they just buff an operator without making them into a fucking rape machine? Now she can just destroy all the gadgets before prep phase is even over? Fuck that.
>RIP BB
Fucking finally, only took them a season and a half. Now the 'just flank or use C4 bro' meme can die.
>Valkyrie only has 3 cameras now
This seems just petty but I guess it's okay, she's still extremely verastile and her cameras will still never be bad.
>All these defenders losing nitro in place of impact grenades
This is either gonna add a whole new dimension to the game and balance things out, be even more OP than nitros, or be so bad barely anyone uses them.
>No heavy barrel for Glaz
WHY!? LITERALLY WHY!? HE FUCKING NEEDED IT MORE THAN ANYONE!
>Buffed P90's, MP5's, and the G36C
Good, that should be helpful actually. Finally Ubisoft is sort of listening on this end at least.

I dunno, only played one match since the update because I've been so busy lately. Am I wrong with my assumptions/reactions here?
>>
>>155014616
Why not play in the TS? We're friendly
>>
Non drawfag here, how's my shitty meme
>>
File: spider.jpg (22KB, 319x191px) Image search: [Google]
spider.jpg
22KB, 319x191px
>>155014752
thanks
I'll be sure to do that after patching it tonight
>>
>>155014580
I only left the guide in because the crosshair thing still works to my knowledge, and I've found it useful enough to have it up. I haven't been able to play in a while, though, so I can't confirm if that client side anticheat fucks it up, in which case it's useless.
>>
File: 1474114708214.png (480KB, 788x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1474114708214.png
480KB, 788x1024px
>>155014834
Pretty good desu.
>>
File: Bandit_turn-around_(Colour).jpg (286KB, 1658x1290px) Image search: [Google]
Bandit_turn-around_(Colour).jpg
286KB, 1658x1290px
>>155014407
I'm looking for Bandit's jacket and gloves,anybody know what it is based on?
>>
>>155014992
Looks like a typical leather jacket but with insignia on it and the front covered by armour
>>
This game would be a lot better if or used that new animation system Star Citizen uses to make first person match third poison animations and make the camera more towards the actual head
>>
File: Doc being useful.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Doc being useful.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
nth for wasting stims.
>>
>>155014508
Url shorteners are cancer and probably banned
>>
>Claymores may actually prevent defenders from exiting the buildings and make roaming less effective
I actually kinda like this concept. I was trying to think of how they'd be useful in actual play, seems like that would be it.
>>
>>155015057
This game would be a lot better if a 9mm that goes through 3 walls didnt kill in one hit.

Also if the netcode wasnt so fucking horrible which is also why this game will never be a legit esport
>>
>>155014714
You're wrong

Thermite's "nerf" is actually not a nerf at all. Claymores are fucking amazing. And smoke grenades can help immensely. You already have a bunch of other operators with breaching capability and Thermite really was never supposed to go Lone Wolf.

Twitch is pretty powerful, yes, but she's not the rape machine you're making her out to be either. It's not like her drone moves at sanic speeds, it just moves at normal drone speed now. So it's just a matter of having good aim. and also using Mute in impossible to reach places to shut her down from entering objective. You can't do much about the outer cameras though. So Valk is pretty important still, I'd say.

Yeah, BB's nerf is great. He still serves his intended purpose but he's actually fair now. And shattering his shield feels great.

Valkyrie losing a cam really isn't a big deal. Just prioritize your spots better. And her MPX has a muzzle break now so that's great

Losing nitro is a great change, yes. And the impact grenades are amazing. They're for creating quick get aways or a pocket hole to watch an angle. Their damage is often negligible, so don't use them for that. Other handy uses for them are taking out thermite chrages before they blow through drone holes or from above, and killing downed enemies.

No heavy barrel for Glaz is stupid, yeah

Buffed guns are great, yeah.

One complaint I have is that there's no reason to use anything but Muzzle Brakes now, because they're objectively the best attachment now in most cases (except for when you want less damage dropoff with defenders for example, so you pick extended barrel)
>>
>>155015235
*muzzle brake, sorry
>>
>>155014974
Okay, what about the player list? Why leave that?
>>
File: 1246326790005.jpg (226KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
1246326790005.jpg
226KB, 640x800px
>>
File: rainbow six siege.png (347KB, 761x423px) Image search: [Google]
rainbow six siege.png
347KB, 761x423px
>>155015235
>twitches drone speed is now the normal drone speed
holy shit
it still can't jump right?
>>
>There's still no drawings of dancing fuze and glaz after successfully clustered hostage.
>>>/wsg/1299985
>>>/wsg/1302769
I'm actually surprised
>>
>>155015543
Correct, it cannot jump. It also had its big red lights removed to not make it a rolling neon sign. It's still fuck hueg though.
>>
>>155015415
Asked, and I didn't get a response until after I made the thread. I'll leave it out if I make the next OP. I still don't think the Steam group is even needed up there, just the console and TS, but so far I've only heard that it should stay.
>>
Reminder that Rook is the 100% of the time pick over Doc.

>Rook's ability is on, all the time, and works even if you die
>Doc must be alive to administer his aid
>Doc can miss his limited ammo shot on his stim pistol if team mates refuse to stand still for even one second
>It is common knowledge a Doc related stim clutch to a DBNO team mate is rare
>It is common knowledge that people who take Rooks plates actually get shot by bullets almost every round!
>Rooks plates reduce overall damage
>Rooks plates make it more likely team mates will enter a DBNO state instead of outright dying
>Rooks plates mean your friends stay alive longer in every firefight, increasing the odds they kill the enemy before the enemy kills them
>Rook has impact grenades, allowing you easier access to move around or to open up walls between objectives
>Mathematically speaking Rook with plates has more relative health than a 120 HP stim'd up Doc, and persists the entire match

There is only one time Doc is a viable pick - when you already have a Rook. A Rook alone is an extremely valuable asset to his team. A Rook and Doc combo is a deadly combination that more than ever can fuck shit up.

A Doc on his own is quite simply a poor decision.
>>
>>155016532
I think the Steam group itself is just a formality but there's no harm in it staying. TS obviously should stay. Console friends should stay, but the "player list" just didn't get used, ever
>>
>>155015235

Well to each their own with Thermite. I hate using smoke grenades because they don't fit my playstyle and hinder everyone's view of the room. I like the stuns because they were helpful in firefights and in times you need to escape. Claymores I haven't experimented with yet so I have no comment on them.

Twitch doesn't seem overly OP, perhaps I exaggerated a slight bit. My main concern really is the fact she can wreck everything during drone phase, which can be countered by Mute but still, it's a pretty menial task having to worry about one operator fucking everything up as soon as the round starts but it's not too bad.

BB's nerf is amazing, way too fucking long in the making but better late than never.

Honestly Valk's lost cam hurts but it's not crippling by any means as by the time I got to my 4th camera I was kinda reaching at where to put it anyways, now I can just throw down 3 and be on my way.

The impacts seemed like more of a tool than a killing weapon but you can never be sure with Ubisoft. Either way, I'm glad there's less nitro now, that shit was getting unbearable.

I HATE the fact Glaz didn't get a heavy barrel. I don't understand why he was left out, it was literally the one thing he needed. I'm so sick of shooting people with his supposedly super powerful gun only to do minimal damage. In my opinion, anything that hits from the chest up is a down at most ranges and headshots are obvious 1hk's. I say SHOULD but know Ubisoft won't ever fix it.

Actually pretty hyped to see what a good chunk of the guns are like now, hopefully a bit easier to control.

And somehow I saw that coming, Ubisoft is horrible with this shit. Muzzle breaks will be on everything now so I suppose I better go set all mine up.
>>
>>155015235
My problem is that I use Thermite as a demo man, if it's in my way, i can blow it up
But now I have to ask someone else to get their breach charges instead of perfectly syncing my breach/Brimstones like I used to
Thermite should be able to blow the shit out of everything in front of him, fuck Ash
>>
>>155014407
i wish i had some info for tachanka
>>
>>155018753
>>155018116
Well, now you have to play Thermite differently, big woop. He's a support. Use Claymores to plant in typical flanking angles. They have saved my team's lives so many times over since patch came out.
>>
Im glad Thermite isnt the breach master anymore
>tfw his shit teammates make him waste an exo on a normal wall
>>
>>155019071
If your team mates do this, they are retarded

There's a reason you can now see your teammate's load outs before you go in, you know. So you can coordinate and so that not everyone brings flash bangs.
>>
>>155018882
It is a big woop when it was implemented for no reason other than to try and make him not a must-pick but Ubishit is too stupid to realize his special charges are what makes him a must-pick. If they got their heads out of their asses and did something like add in an ability for another operator to breach reinforcements or at least one reinforced wall Thermite wouldn't get picked every fucking round.

And the stuns were nice to have for reasons already stated, smokes are fucking useless. I'm honestly more upset about the lack of standard charges though. That was a huge part of the strategy and was such a useful tactic. Set a regular charge somewhere and then set an Exo, detonate the exo and the standard breach at the same time, it was extremely effective and I employed the tactic countless times.

I'll toy around with the claymore but the fact remains they're nerfing Thermite in all the wrong ways. Him losing his frags was one thing, this is another entirely.
>>
>>155019135
I only play in casual for now and its common. A lot of thermites still rush in line wolf. As a defender I really like there being less breaches around.
>>
>implying you're cool enough to roll with me on my team

nice try kid.
>>
>>155019326
>>
File: qPi91p0.jpg (30KB, 784x588px) Image search: [Google]
qPi91p0.jpg
30KB, 784x588px
>>155019224
>anon tries claymores
>"Holy shit I take it all back"

>>155019326
HEY, HEY NECKBEARD
NICE SHIELD FAGGOT
HAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: CsiADjKWIAASvU4.jpg (160KB, 863x1154px) Image search: [Google]
CsiADjKWIAASvU4.jpg
160KB, 863x1154px
get hype
https://twitter.com/alexandre_remy/status/777011739321860096
>>
>>155019537
oh my god.

By the way, what are other Siege dev or team member twitters?
>>
>>155018882
I'm okay with the claymores, they do work sometimes, but Thermite doesn't need smokes, he shouldn't be rushing balls deep and he's not 3 speed
Meanwhile Ash is expendable and 3 speed with a gun just as fast so if anyone rushes into the room it's her with her smokes
>>
>>155019902
Smokes are not just for rushing, they're also to throw at the enemy to cover out angles that they can't see without them running through the smoke and getting shot up, giving you time to plant thermite charges or advance another way or defuse shit

Same way Montagne/Blitz can use them
>>
>>155019537
SoF when?
>>
>>155019747
i know the community manager is
https://twitter.com/itsepi
and this dude is the creative director
https://twitter.com/xavier_marquis
>>
>>155016620
>implying i pick doc to be an asset to the team
lmao im going on a 1 man rampage dumbass fuck rook aint a damn nigga gettin any of my stims
>>
>>155019747
also the guy who tweeted out this pic is the brand director for rainbow six so these are pretty much official and not some fan made content.
>>
File: 1468811434349.jpg (56KB, 700x506px) Image search: [Google]
1468811434349.jpg
56KB, 700x506px
>>155019224
>nerfing
They're just changing his role to be more supportive instead of aggressive to better promote team play.
>>
>>155020043
Whenever I try and use them, the enemy just suppresses the shit out of it and running into it is suicide
>>
>>155020239
Who ever said anything about running into smoke? That's a stupid idea.
>>
>>155020207
I don't see how them making him worse isn't nerfing him. Giving him smokes does not promote being a support role either.

He was already the most team-play oriented attacker in the game just based off his Exo charges alone. They literally just keep trying to make him worse to prompt other operators being picked over him but it's never going to happen as long as he's the only operator capable of breaking reinforced walls.

You literally cannot dispute this.
>>
Not gonna lie, I kinda want to git gud with Montagne now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAxR_3zvj1w
>>
>>155020723
Thermite was always meant as a support role, and them giving him frags and normal breaches at all to begin with was a mistake.

Like you said, Thermite's a vital operator, and if you know he's gonna get picked most of the time anyway, then there's no reason to give him more versatility beyond his role. His role is busting reinforced walls, period. And since this role is so vital, he perfectly fits a support description with Claymores (very good) and Smokes (kinda meh but not terrible if used correctly)
>>
>>155018796
tachanka = gorka 4 + 6b6 titan
>>
>>155019537
Looks better than those Pop figures
>>
>>155020723
Release Thermite was kind of a one-man army, familia.
Post-patch Thermite was still thoroughly powerful by himself
I think this change firmly establishes Thermite as a support class that needs his team to assist him, instead of being a Mary Sue that can do everything and anything great on his own.
>>
File: 1461307217272.jpg (54KB, 465x604px) Image search: [Google]
1461307217272.jpg
54KB, 465x604px
>>155020729
>stuck in garage as smoke
>no health
>doc in other room and can't heal me
>make a hole for him in desperation
>doesn't heal
>after I die he heals himself
>>
>>155021297
>"GOTTA SAVE EM FOR THE CLUTCH, BRAH ;))))"
>>
>>155020938
love you dude, can't find the helmet tho
>>
>>155021461
Macкa-Щ
>>
>>155021461
Google Maska,it's a pretty old soviet Helmet
Most of the Spetznatz stuff is pretty easy to find,but expensive,they all were different Gorkas and old Soviet Chestrigs
>>
>>155019326
They took her
>>
>>155021591
>>155021691
ahh sweet found it, thanks bois
xoxoxoxox
>>
File: Alcohol.png (791KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Alcohol.png
791KB, 1280x720px
>>155021917
>>155021691
Np

I still kinda want a pastebin for the Operator Gear,maybe we could start one and add our findings one by one?
>>
>>155021023
>>155020883
I'll agree that early Thermite set an unrealistic precedent for him as the go-to attacker, which was why I didn't have an issue when they removed his frags.

In my opinion they could've just removed the grenade slot all together and just gave him standard breaches with nothing else.

It would literally make him demolition man with a decent gun and nothing more.

I find myself playing Thermite more than ever since nobody ever picks him and/or they don't know how to fucking use him. He's too important to leave in the hands of retards so I've been picking him a ton, this change will take a bit of getting used to.
>>
>guy joins on double match point, does nothing, then starts shit talking
>"hah get fucking owned cucks"
please tell me this wasn't one of (You)
>>
Siege is too fun
Even when I lose I don't feel like quitting
Help
>>
>>155022268
Doesn't sound like you need help. Keep going

But don't neglect responsibilities
>>
File: Hit detection is fine.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Hit detection is fine.webm
3MB, 960x540px
Thanks Ubi
>>
>>155022837
I didn't see a single headshot from your part there, you just sprayed wildly from side to side and he had better accuracy than you
>>
>>155022974
not him but that's a fucking lmg, he got quite some bullets in that guy and he still didn't die, that's bullshit
>>
File: 1473540799764.jpg (59KB, 649x513px) Image search: [Google]
1473540799764.jpg
59KB, 649x513px
>>155022837
>Only hits enemy twice
>Surprised that he's still standing
Go back to your hole Tachanka
>>
>>155022837
He's peeking you while moving. You're a sitting duck on a turret and only hit him twice. What were you expecting.
>>
File: Tension.webm (2MB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
Tension.webm
2MB, 1280x768px
This shit is too stressful for early in the day.
>>
>>155023082
The LMG does do a lot of damage, but if you look closely you'll see he barely hit him a couple of times. He left Thermite pretty lit of course, but he bought him enough time to successfully peek and finish Tachanka off
>>
>>155022974
>>155023108
>>155023149
I hit him like 10 times,and in the Killcam afterwards he had 100% health

Also my teammate asked me why I wasnt shooting,apparently in his killcam and while he was watching me I only sat there doing nothing.

Finally notice how Thermite breached the wall without any sparks beforehand?
None of this is supposed to happen.
>>
>>155022837
What's with that reinforced wall? I didn't see the Thermite effect before it blew up
>>
>>155023243
idk it seems to me like he got him at least 4 times something like that
>>
>>155023370
>>155023429
Oh hey you're right.
I guess your client must have desync'd or something
>>
File: 1473815753447.webm (3MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
1473815753447.webm
3MB, 854x480px
>>155023370
This Bullshit keeps happening with Tachanka,Ubi really needs to fix the turrets hitdetection
>>
File: 1277532365177.png (10KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
1277532365177.png
10KB, 429x410px
>>155023529
>>
>>155023529
Wow, NONE of those hit him. Blood didn't cover the surroundings until the turret dismount.
>>
File: 1472736947102.png (391KB, 453x512px) Image search: [Google]
1472736947102.png
391KB, 453x512px
>>155023774
Are you telling me he didn´t hit him at all and what you see in both webms is fair and balanced?
>>
File: 1473555757341.png (104KB, 236x378px) Image search: [Google]
1473555757341.png
104KB, 236x378px
>>155023529
Wew. Now this, this is proper fucked mate.
>>
>>155023852
I think what he means is that the hits didn't register and that's what's shocking. Of course they hit him in the second webm, specially
>>
Now you guys learned your lesson: Don't pick Trashchanka
>>
>>155014992

Also bandits shoes are Adidas sambas
>>
>>155023852
I'll attribute first webm to a client desync because we didn't even see Thermite sparks, and because teammates told him they didn't see him firing at all

I attribute second webm to big fuckery indeed
>>
>>155023852
Ewwww
>>
>>155023241
>early in the day
>its 7pm
???
>>
>>155024570
Hi Europe
>>
>>155024570
it's like 11am here in the Midwest US right now but I recorded that clip like five hours ago.
>>
File: fuck this shit.png (119KB, 1440x898px) Image search: [Google]
fuck this shit.png
119KB, 1440x898px
Can any of our local drawfags tell me what this checkerboard technique thing is called? Doing pixelart but this is taking way too long so I'm hoping I could Google search a brush or something that speeds things up.
>>
>>155019224
>It is a big woop when it was implemented for no reason other than to try and make him not a must-pick but Ubishit is too stupid to realize his special charges are what makes him a must-pick.

Oh it's the "people only pick for one reason" who doesnt have the common sense to realize people pick Operators because of the entire spectrum of their abilities, guns included.

Stop wasting everyone's time you retard.
>>
>>155014204
Hey, to the anon that is in charge of the drawfriend gallery

There's a repeated picture, the one with Glaz drawing Angry Eyebrows on Tachanka with a sharpie. If you can, delete the one closer to the bottom, because it's repeated and it doesn't even have the last panel
>>
99th for a sheyst-pack of spetnatz vodka
>>
>>155024985
Background transparency?
just fill an empty layer with solid white and set it to the bottom of your composition.
>>
File: thermite.jpg (156KB, 500x612px) Image search: [Google]
thermite.jpg
156KB, 500x612px
>>155018753
I played him that way too and I will miss it
>>
File: wake_me_up_NFL.gif (3MB, 280x200px) Image search: [Google]
wake_me_up_NFL.gif
3MB, 280x200px
>>155026130
Yea, but the claymores are fun and work
>>
>>155026130
Honestly the meta change with Claymores if fucking gigantic. Gone are the days of defenders feeling confident jumping out of windows or doors to flank, or coming up behind you all nilly willy.

I feel all fuzzy inside everytime I get a shitter with one. It's almost a guaranteed kill or down per match for me. And the fact that you can use them early or well into the round just augments their versatility
>>
>>155026053
No, when you try to "blend" two colors by making an area look like a checkerboard.
>>
I tried this during the free to play weekend, will I still have the people I unlocked if I buy it now?
>>
>>155026291
I keep blowing my own claymores up by setting them too close to walls I plant the exo on, like in the forward hallway to plane for instance
>>
>>155026437
*is fucking gigantic

Plus of course being able to place them and pick them back up when you need them further up.

>>155026531
If you do it through the same Steam+Uplay account, yes. Protip, if you get it at the Humble Bundle site it only costs 25 dollars.
>>
Is the pistol for shield operators basically just RNG if you aren't aiming down sights or is there a way to be atleast somewhat accurate?
>>
File: Halftone.png (261KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
Halftone.png
261KB, 500x501px
>>155024985
I dunno about a checkboard technique, but you can add a pattern layer that can be downloaded or use a filter in the filter window.

looks like you want a halftone effect? I think it's in the pixelate option in the filter menu.
>>
>>155026778
>Pistol hipfire without laser and without muzzle break
All RNG
>Pistol hipfire without laser and with muzzle break
All RNG but recoil is lower so shots don't go so off center if rapid firing
>Pistol hipfire with laser and with muzzle
All RNG but tighter spread and less recoil when rapid firing
>>
>>155026927
*muzzle brake
Fuck me, I keep making that typo
>>
>>155026838
Sadly, that's not it. Thank you anyways. Never knew what that pattern you posted was called; I always wanted to use it.
>>
>>155025556
>He thinks people pick Thermite for any reason other than his breaching charges

End yourself, downie.
>>
So yesterday I tried to throw a nitro charge like all the pro does and it just landed like 3 feet in front of me, is there a way to throw it further?
>>
>>155025556
>>155027504
Why are you guys so hostile
F r i e n d l y
M i s s i o n
not bully mission
>>
So P90 is another headshot machine now?
>>
File: KOBE.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
KOBE.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>155027740
Aim higher, its throw arc is pretty short. It gets easier with practice.
>>
File: sponge.png (134KB, 1049x620px) Image search: [Google]
sponge.png
134KB, 1049x620px
>cover low health Jagers back
>i'm sitting behind a barricaded door and hes in the next room
>Jager get this amazing idea to run outside directly at the enemy at 10 health
>enemy kills him and gets me in the random spray
>that jager went 0 and 4 that game

Why does that game give me literally worst fucking temmates

That jager was fucking plat 3
>>
File: 1472756981457.jpg (187KB, 885x1181px) Image search: [Google]
1472756981457.jpg
187KB, 885x1181px
>>155027504
>PEOPLE ONLY PICK THERMITE CAUSE OF THERMITE CHARGES!!!
>Holy shit Ubisoft you took away thermites breaching charges? Are you stupid I might not pick him now stop trying to make thermite bad!

Haha pick one downfaggot
>>
>>155027962
thanks
>>
File: animu bullshit~06.gif (448KB, 425x425px) Image search: [Google]
animu bullshit~06.gif
448KB, 425x425px
>>155019537
>MY
>DICK
>>
>>155027167
So I did a little research, and the way to make your work easier is to create a checkboard pattern yourself, like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NARVupW2ads

Make it with black and transparent squares so you can just fill them with the colors you want through the background and multiply layers.
>>
File: 1461703488840.jpg (87KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1461703488840.jpg
87KB, 900x600px
>>155028209
Thermite's always is going to be a pick because of his exothermic charges, giving him passable equipment just makes him more interesting.

His gun is already the shittiest AR in the game, he has no breaching charges or stuns, he's just a chore that someone has to use. Anyone who mains Thermite is a objectively a cuck.
>>
File: 1473538890947.jpg (123KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1473538890947.jpg
123KB, 500x500px
>>155028996
>Based 556
>Bad
>>
File: 1469043863945.jpg (33KB, 557x605px) Image search: [Google]
1469043863945.jpg
33KB, 557x605px
>Set out last night to get Castle to at least 1 k/d because he was the only defending operator with whom I had it lower than that
>End up with 1.44 k/d with him after a few matches

Thanks based muzzle brake on UMP

I mean I guess it was because I never played him much, but still
>>
File: 1473629478670.jpg (47KB, 500x392px) Image search: [Google]
1473629478670.jpg
47KB, 500x392px
>>155027850
Put a muzzle brake on it with an acog and yes, it's actually really good in a similar way to how the smg-11 is good
>>
File: smile.jpg (34KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
smile.jpg
34KB, 500x500px
>>155028979
Duly noted. Thank you very much kind anon.
>>
File: Sketches.jpg (188KB, 1181x1181px) Image search: [Google]
Sketches.jpg
188KB, 1181x1181px
>>155029276
No worries. More motivated drawfriends always help the community.
>>
File: 1455633493469.jpg (87KB, 439x439px) Image search: [Google]
1455633493469.jpg
87KB, 439x439px
>>155029085
>absolutely uncontrollable
>one of the lowest fire rates in the game
>only 37 damage per shot point blank

yes, the muzzle break turns it into something decent, but even then it suffers from low fire rate and damage muzzle brake nerf when

if the random recoil displacement is netting you random headshots, you need to stop aiming at the feet.
>>
>>155029085
It is pretty shit though. The rate of fire on it is terrible.
>>
>>155029085
>horrible rate of fire
>meh damage
>good
no
>>
Is there really a free weekend going on right now?

I don't see anything on the Steam page
>>
>>155030680
There is a starter edition again and there is a humble bundle sale for it
>>
File: 2016-09-17_19-53-11.png (591KB, 1298x257px) Image search: [Google]
2016-09-17_19-53-11.png
591KB, 1298x257px
>when the c4 is just right
>>
>>155028209
>You in charge of reading comprehension
Go back and try again, faggot.
>>
>thatcher emps jammer
>go to place new one
>thermite detonates a charge yet the little animation didn't happen
>proceed to blow up

Nice game ubisoft
>>
>>155029846
>uncontrollable
Shitter
>lowest rate of fire
Headshots
>only 37 damage per shot point blank
If you're pointblank why are you using his rifle you retarded anime poster?
>>
I haven't played in a while, what's the best Attackers and Defenders now? I own all operators, by the way. Just unsure who's been nerfed and who's OP now.
>>
>>155029846
>absolutely uncontrollable
You already mentioned the muzzlebreak so.
>one of the lowest firerates in the game
It's 10 away from 700, which is pretty much the average
>37 damage point blank
46 lad.
>>
>>155031541
I've seen once how pubbie c4'd 4 people.
I never seen a chat freaking out so much. Second coming of christ -tier.
>>
>Look at boosters
>Randomly have a 7 day booster
How did I get this???

I remember people getting 1 day boosters a couple weeks back and I didn't get anything, is this a makeup for it or what? I have a 7 day booster but no idea when to use it, probably gonna wait for a double renown event.
>>
>>155032473
Ubi compensation for shit servers last week. You get it if you logged in.
>>
File: groupphoto.png (803KB, 1280x897px) Image search: [Google]
groupphoto.png
803KB, 1280x897px
Anyone have any idea the name for the helmet that the GSG9 wear? Needed for cosplay reasons.
>>
>>155014407
Head to the gear queer threads on /k/, may also have to ask milsurp general for some of the older stuff.
>>
>>155028996
But he has passable equipment now. That Claymore is a massive game changer and gives him something to do other than just being the one guy who breaches everything.

Conversely, yes, my team picks Thermite less often because we find that with so many more viable attackers, we can simply do a brute force through a standard entry point. On some Maps, like Oregon, Thermite is only needed in just one or two objective spots and completely unnecessary everywhere else.

If the defending team wastes character slots on preparing for a thermite breach that never comes, it's devastating to have a sledge kick their doors shit in as we flood through the front door
>>
File: 1472525744460.jpg (53KB, 412x420px) Image search: [Google]
1472525744460.jpg
53KB, 412x420px
>>155032764
am95 helmet, sincerely /k/
>>
>>155024985
The term you're looking for is 'dithering'.
>>
>>155012542
>looks up at the fireworks as he dies
it's so beautiful I laughed
>>
What's the worst gun in the game, excluding pistols? I'm thinking Cav's smg due to the slow as fuck rate of fire.
>>
>>155035043
I can safely say that the M590A1 is the worst weapon in the entire game
>>
>>155035043
SMG-11 ;^*
>>
>>155035043

Fmg9
>>
>>155035043
FMG9 is shit. There's a reason why nobody uses it at all.
>>
>>155036280
>What is hipfireheadshots
>>
>>155036482
Why gamble on that when I could use the SMG-11 for an aimed headshot?
>>
>>155035820
>>155036280
Just because the SMG-11 exist doesn't make the FMG9 shit
>>
>>155037201
Besides gambling like >>155036482 said, what are the redeeming qualities of the FMG9? Also, it can't use an ACOG either
>>
>Don't want to play with a dicey looking team
>exit in matchmaker
>retry
>same team
>same team for the next half hour

What did Ubi mean by this?
>>
>>155037883
fairly high rof smg that's fairly accurate
>>
>>155037883
>Same damage as MP5
>Same firerate as MP5
>better recoil control and hipfire accuracy/ADS precision
the SMG-11 is god tier so you should use a shotgun instead, but the FMG is not the worst. The MP5k is worse because it has the same damage and firerate and it too can not have a ACOG but it has worse recoil and and hipfire accuracy
>>
>>155035043
probably the IQ's LMG, low damage and atrocious recoil and accuracy

>>155035253
stop mucking about
>>
File: Monty Dog.jpg (113KB, 980x718px) Image search: [Google]
Monty Dog.jpg
113KB, 980x718px
Have a fresh OC.
>>
>>155039174
aww <3
>>
>>155039174
Love it.
By the way
What operators would be cats?
>>
>>155040693
Mostly the females
>>
>>155039174
GIGN operators seem like they'd be great pet owners
>>
Why is it randomly I cant crouch on a map
>>
>>155041018
Is your crouch button broken?
>>
File: 1472246483548.jpg (420KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
1472246483548.jpg
420KB, 1280x1707px
>>155040879
>>155039174
Do you think you or any other drawfriend could do:

Valkyrie-cat playing with one of her Black Eyes as if it was a toy ball, but then Twitch-cat comes over, tries to take it away, and ends up smashing it and grinning at Valk-cat while the latter looks sad?

Or maybe instead of smashing it, she goes off panel, and uses her drone to zap the toy ball Valk is holding and that also gives Valk a mild zap, with Twitch-cat looking smug as fuck in the background

Also, Ash is definitely a dog, IQ and Caveira are definitely cats, but I don't know how to include them in that scenario. Maybe for another one. And I wonder which male operator would make a good cat. Maybe Jager?
>>
>>155041101
Not him, but I experienced that too where I randomly couldn't crouch. The next round I was fine, but it was really weird
>>
>>155041101
Button stops working one round, is fine the next. Rebinding key doesnt do anything.
>>
You get instakilled after (2-5) seconds when you leave the building before its 1 minute into Action phase
>>
File: 199410928408912.gif (3MB, 550x309px) Image search: [Google]
199410928408912.gif
3MB, 550x309px
>>155040879
>>
>>155041913
Nah
Use Claymores buddy. You literally have no excuse to whine now.
>>
>>155040693
Twith and Ash would be puppies and I made Kittie Glaz.

Valk and Blackbeard would be seals.
>>
>>155041704
i like this. this sounds super cute
>>
File: F0ykN5e.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
F0ykN5e.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>pvp playtime 80h
>pve playtime 7,5h
>steam playtime 133h

have i literally wasted 45h on loading screens
>>
File: 1473537742141.jpg (119KB, 944x944px) Image search: [Google]
1473537742141.jpg
119KB, 944x944px
>>155042007
>>
>>155040879
IQ would have a big dog
>>
>>155040693
Caveira, because she plays with her food
>>
>>155042408
>valk

top qt
>>
>>155041704
I have to go shopping super glue now so I might do this a bit later.
>>
>>155041704
>>155042449

>Draw Twitch-cat bullying Valk-cat
>Then draw Caveira-cat getting revenge on Twitch-cat

Please make it happen drawfriends

>>155042560
BASED
>>
>>155042002
When you get spawnpeeked right as you spawn you'll remember what I said, then you'll remember your witty comment on "USE CLAYMORE LOL" and then you'll remember, you're not even close to the building, and therefore be unable to use the claymore.
>>
>>155042446
for you
>>
>>155042737
When the round starts, you're fair game.
If you're in a spot that is vulnerable to a spawn peeker, literally just wait a few seconds before moving from the cover you spawn in. Check windows and then move in.

For example if you spawn in that garage alley of Kafe, you fucking know your ass is at risk of rushes, so grab cover immediately for the first few seconds and aim there, to see if they do it.

Of fucking course the defenders should not let you approach the building unopposed.
>>
>>155042737
>He doesn't know how to counter spawn peekers
Literally become more proficient, it's the easiest thing in the world. Just don't rush at the building like a sperg right as you spawn.
>>
>>155042737
this is easily solved with good intel. apart from finding out where the objective is, drones should also be kept alive and away from objective to check for likely spawn peeks, listen for window/door breaks, and then you're even more ready than the Defenders think you are.

And then when you peek their peeking ass, they won't even know what hit them and they'll look like idiots
>>
File: 1472032532542.jpg (222KB, 900x1580px) Image search: [Google]
1472032532542.jpg
222KB, 900x1580px
>>155019537
Is there going to be one for every operator?
If not will there be made at least for my niggas Smoke and Sledge?
>>
File: 1473690810123.png (166KB, 562x526px) Image search: [Google]
1473690810123.png
166KB, 562x526px
>>155042737
>wanting to lower the skill ceiling
Let me guess, you also want the Bandit/Mute trick gone, or being able to breach above certain reinforced walls, right?
>>
>>155043687
Hey buddy, it seems you got the wrong door
Leather bar's two blocks down
>>
>everyone talking about recoil and hipfire accuracy

I-I just t-try and shoot at people with the guns I like most...
>>
>>155043687
>hook
are you talking about dead by daylight again?
>>
>>155043927
You're already doing better than all those people anon, because you're using what you like and you're having fun.
>>
>>155043965
>>155043851
How do people keep getting confused like this
>>
>>155044272
multiple tabs?
>>
>>155044272
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4aOLkiXzcs
>>
>>155044272
Yeah, I think it happens most when people have two tabs open with different generals.
>>
File: 1469939734178.png (280KB, 1000x799px) Image search: [Google]
1469939734178.png
280KB, 1000x799px
>>155044348
yes
>>
>>155043719
>you also want the Bandit/Mute trick gone
No
>being able to breach above certain reinforced walls, right?
I can tell you hate those that breach above certain reinforced walls.

Strawmanning at its finest
>>
whats the new tier list boys
>>
>that lvl 40 guy in ranked
>aims at hostage for a second
>kills it
>0-3
>fuze
>kills it again
>>
>>155044883
No, I don't. I am all for defender's being able to be outside without dying, for the bandit/mute trick staying, and for being able to bust open above certain reinforced walls that run out before they get to the ceiling.

>>155044915
>OFFICIAL /R6G/(tm) TIER LIST

>God tier
Me

>Shit tier
You
>>
>>155044883
>reading comprehension
he's asking if you want either of those things gone. so why would he want either of those things gone?
>>
>>155045075
*for defenders
>>
>>155041018
>>155041769
>>155041837
It's happened to me once or twice after I get off cameras, so I think it might be related to that if you look at them often.
>>
File: hella eazy.webm (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
hella eazy.webm
3MB, 800x450px
>>155042737
why don't you just shoot back?
>>
are non reinforced wall easier to destroy after latest patch or am i imagining shit?
>>
>>155045970
Because they usually have a Headshot lined up for you
>>
>teammates suck
>they vocally complain a lot in french

is this a meme
>>
File: nt.webm (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
nt.webm
3MB, 800x450px
>>155046334
but you have peeker's advantage and spawn choice
>>
File: 1472840979994.jpg (113KB, 497x640px) Image search: [Google]
1472840979994.jpg
113KB, 497x640px
Seeing all the great memes on here has got me wanting to try to start image editing and stuff. Should I just get in to photoshop or is there another program I should start with?
>>
>>155046437
>peekers advantage
you don't actually know what that is.
>>
>>155046437
>Spawn choice
So basically spawn in and pray that they choose not to spawnpeek your specific spawn
>Peeker's Advantage
If they're positioned right, you'll never see the shot coming.
>>
>>155046587
>>155046334
>>155046582

You have drones that you can use to scout ahead for peeks in obvious spots

You can choose your spawn location in ranked

The floor where you spawn isn't fucking lava, you don't have to move like your ass is on fire. Give it a few seconds for people running outside and to listen for broken barricades or pre-fire shots, then scan windows quickly without leaving cover, and THEN go in.

You motherfuckers act like it's a trump card and you literally can't do anything against it. If that was the case, proleague attackers would all get killed always before they entered the building.
>>
>>155046582
Yes I do that's why I said to use it lol

>>155046587
Use drones to watch where they're gona peek dummy, besides everybody already knows the popular spawnkill spawns so just don't pick them if it's that big of a deal.
>>
>>155046538
Photoshop has everything you need, but Paint Tool Sai and Gimp are also good, especially if your PC has trouble handling Adobe programs.
>>
>>155046859
>You have drones that you can use to scout ahead for peeks in obvious spots
>What is having your drone shot while trying to find the Objective

>The floor where you spawn isn't fucking lava, you don't have to move like your ass is on fire. Give it a few seconds for people running outside and to listen for broken barricades or pre-fire shots, then scan windows quickly without leaving cover, and THEN go in.
Fair point, but you can't really scan the windows without exposing yourself to shots from the enemy, and if the enemy is competent and has an ACOG, you'll likely die while trying to look around at other windows

>If that was the case, proleague attackers would all get killed always before they entered the building.
Muh proleague
>>
>Park alley spawn on Kafe
>Instinctively aim down sights as soon as I spawn in case a spawn killer comes outside
>Spawn points are so close together that I can't shoot at a spawn killer in case a teammates cuts in front of me
Fix the spawns, ubi
>>
>>155047184
>What is having your drone shot
This is your fault for letting your drone get shot.

>You can't really scan the windows without exposing yourself to enemy
Yes you can, specially if you have an ACOG, have lean on toggle, and know how to peek properly. And because *YOU* aren't the only one that is doing this and the rest of your team is also checking other windows at the same time, the likelihood of Evil Mr. Peeker Man killing any of you decreases exponentially.

>Muh proleague
I'm just saying that they're just people, and if those people can survive to the building going against the most pro MLG 420 noscope masters defending and peeking them, then surely you can also get good enough to do it too. If not even the best players could counter it, I would see your point, but they clearly can, so by this logic you should be able to as well by becoming more proficient.
>>
>>155047340
I agree that some spawns are too tightly packed, but an easy solution for now is to coordinate with your team to not funnel into the line of sights of the potential peeker in garage. Tell them to spread out, take cover and get ready for a few seconds, and then move

Rushers complaining about spawn peeks are laughable. Literally take a few seconds if you're in a vulnerable spot, broseph
>>
>>155034274
>1100 Euro

Wew lad
>>
>>155047504
>Evil Mr. Peeker Man
I would use this Uplay name, bust open windows and then never peek, just to make the enemy team paranoid
>>
>>155047014
tfw new photoshop need fucking monthly subscription.
>>
File: mfw.jpg (22KB, 439x372px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
22KB, 439x372px
>>155048334
>implying that you cant just torrent it like everyone does
>>
>>155049074
Are you the hacker known as 4chan?
>>
File: 1447890311239.jpg (33KB, 419x419px) Image search: [Google]
1447890311239.jpg
33KB, 419x419px
>>155049074
>hacking
b-b-but that's illegal anon!
>>
File: 1473621782971.jpg (44KB, 628x510px) Image search: [Google]
1473621782971.jpg
44KB, 628x510px
>tfw I'm honestly considering buying an izlom gorka and cosplaying as Glaz on Halloween

What is this feeling
>>
>>155049680
The feeling of operating
>>
File: 1473858541763.png (46KB, 504x470px) Image search: [Google]
1473858541763.png
46KB, 504x470px
>>155049680
I have question related to that.
I've been thinking about cosplaying either Thatcher or Smoke, does anyone know what are their gasmasks called?
>>
File: 1473467146023.png (1MB, 1280x886px) Image search: [Google]
1473467146023.png
1MB, 1280x886px
Does anyone here own guns?

If so, which ones? Do you use them for self defense only or do you go to shooting ranges / hunting?

I've never owned or shot one but I've grown curious about the whole deal. I'm not american, so maybe that's a big reason why I wasn't brought up near guns
>>
File: 1452273623_Thatcher.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1452273623_Thatcher.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>155049680
>>155050062
Gorka,Boots,Hat and Headset are easy,the gun too,but anybody have any Idea what goes on the chestrig?
And what the backpatch says?
And what are those tubes the Spetsnatz are caring in their rigs?

>>155050304
Found this for you
>>
>>155047340
Fucking this, it's part spawns being clustered together and part dumb as fuck teammates just sprinting right out of the gates. I don't know how these people never learn, probably the same people that actually complain about spawn peeking.
>>
>>155050590
Thanks senpai, do you know what's some good place to buy this?
>>
>>155050860
the internet
>>
So when is blitz going to get a non shit tier headgear?
>>
File: 94649164181921474.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
94649164181921474.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>155050521

I own an M1911 and an Yugo SKS

Firing a gun feels like sex for the 1st time
>>
File: MTIwNjA4NjMzODE2OTA5MzI0.jpg (84KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
MTIwNjA4NjMzODE2OTA5MzI0.jpg
84KB, 1200x1200px
>>155051846
>firing a gun
>feels like sex

Anon, Freud might like a word with you
>>
>>155015209
>which is also why this game will never be a legit esport
thank god
>>
>>155052595
this desu
>>
Does anyone think the netcode and peekers advantage may be intentional? Like wouldn't it be nearly impossible to enter a room against a good defender without that split second advantage?
>>
>>155053145
This is why there is a nice destruction system, operator gadgets, and stun/smoke grenades.
>>
>>155053145
No way cheap netcode can be intentional. Doing full server movement & detection costs good amount of money (servers) and Siege doens't "deserve" this. Remember that the game is simply scrapped assets after Patriots fiasco.
>>
>>155053724
>the game is simply scrapped assets after Patriots fiasco

source?
>>
File: 1474065507308.jpg (53KB, 575x600px) Image search: [Google]
1474065507308.jpg
53KB, 575x600px
>>155053145
it's not intentional. it's just a classic case of incompetence. either ubisoft's engineers simply aren't skilled enough to make it any better or they aren't paid enough to give a shit.
>>
>>155053145
Peeker's advantage is a fact of physics. Information can travel at a maximum speed (light) through the internet, but that is not instantaneous. Just really really fast.

However, Siege's handling of networking is of course not optimal, so the latency between players and servers is way higher than you are physically limited to.

So, no, it's not intentional, it's just how the networking is setup and how their servers are set up. It has gotten better since launch but it still needs work
>>
>>155054184
>source?
>develop rainbow six | we want call of duty audience (patriots) for years
>suddenly "game's just not okay, forget about it"
>next year: we are proud to announce rainbow six siege
Also house level is scrapped from Patrtiots fully. You had some sort of QTE bullshit in there with your wife or something. Just check out Patriots trailer yourself.
Ubisoft treats Siege like shit and everyone knows it.
>>
>>155054616
You're still not providing source or evidence beyond speculation.

Patriots was binned and people working on it were moved to Siege. It is not "simply scrapped assets", although of fucking course they must have reused some assets. So don't denigrate the devs' work that much. They've done a fine job
>>
>>155053724
>devs/the publisher just doesn't think that R6 deserves good netcode!

I've seen people from every game in existence shit on netcode as if there's some perfect example of flawless netcode out there that addresses all issues

there isn't.

latency is a reality that is addressed directly by game developers. It's not about removing it, it's about how you want to deal with it. You choose a rule system that decides how to resolve confrontations and in what order conflicting information is resolved. The more that gameplay relies on line of sight, the more noticeable the edge-cases of any of these systems will be.

R6 is literally 100% about LoS—quickly breaking it, suddenly granting it, etc etc etc.

To imply that R6's netcode is bad because someone doesn't think it needs to be good is fucking absurd.
>>
>>155054274
what's a game that has "good" netcode and does it have killcams

because I'm pretty sure that 100% of people complaining about netcode in games like CoD do so only because the games present them directly with ways to see how the server is seeing the game, which inevitably (and by design) differs from their client side experience.
>>
File: patriots.jpg (173KB, 1273x685px) Image search: [Google]
patriots.jpg
173KB, 1273x685px
>>155054616
Patriots looked more like touched up Vegas assets with a new map, considering they were going to push the shitty 3rd person camera again. Also the house in the Patriots trailer doesn't really look like the house in Siege.

I'd be willing to bet that Patriots was never even playable to begin with (it says this in the trailer anyway), or barely reached an early alpha with their old Vegas engine.
>>
File: what are birds.jpg (72KB, 600x426px) Image search: [Google]
what are birds.jpg
72KB, 600x426px
>for some reason i have 7day booster

were they giving them away for free or something
>>
>>155054616
>Ubisoft treats Siege like shit and everyone knows it.
I find it weird that in, an effort to maintain a narrative where ubisoft can forever stay the bad guy, people divorce them from the game they made as if Siege was a dumpster baby god willed into existence and ubisoft just happened upon and started selling that magically gets updates now and then as opposed to it being the game they literally developed from scratch and are actively supporting with constant patches and content updates.

it seems similar to the hilarious "valve has never made a game, they just hire people who make good games to work for them and then those people they hired make a game but they don't count as part of valve they're just valve employees" mental gymnastics.
>>
>>155055374
some fighting games have really good netcode like killer instinct which uses a GGPO model, but obviously that's different from an fps game.

personally, i understand that peeker's advantage is just a fact of online gaming but ubisoft could have done better. the state of this game during the beta and launch was just ridiculous and they're still trying to fix it.
>>
>>155054849
It's /r6g/ making shit up again. Nothing new here.
>>
>>155055639
They gave everybody one for the downtime a couple weeks back
>>
I really wish that they let us draw on the map during round start

that would be fucking sweet
>>
>>155055783
The anger is typically not directed at the developers of the game (who of course are Ubisoft employees), but towards the higher-ups who call the shots on funding for teams, marketing, etc etc.

The devs of Siege (who, yes, are Ubisoft employees) are pretty based and heavily invested in their game. From release until very recently however, the suits weren't giving their project the time of day. They were focusing instead on Wildlands, the Division, and For Honor, while not even throwing a bone in the marketing sense for Siege, as they probably assumed it would be a quick buck for them and then the game would die out. This is why Ubisoft in general is not known to foster online communities. The fact that Suege wasn't even mentioned in E3 (apart from "hey! R6 skins for the Division!") and 3 seconds of a trailer is kind of a dead giveaway to this.

It is not until they have noticed sales have been increasing and the amount of players has steadily increased and not decreased since launch that they're directing marketing and extra development resources to it.
>>
>>155056079
Would only be used to draw dicks, which would be fun I agree.
>>
>>155056073
>tfw probably i wouldn't know that i have one if i haven't felt the urge to check the bundles

thx ubi
>>
>>155056331
Yea for some reason they didn't give an in-client announcement when you logged in or something. Just stuck it in there and I think they put a notice on the Live tab
>>
>>155056257
could The Division's atrophying playerbase be the reason that marketing budget is slowly being freed up for Siege

it seems weird to me that they're so invested in pushing The Division when it's clearly not going to be able to recover from the first mass exodus it suffered. That's some sunk-cost fallacy shit right there
>>
>>155056640
Probably. The Division was a big fucking mistake.

They're still wasting budget on making a YouTube live action mini-series on the Division lore for the next expansion that literally NONE cares about
>>
File: ayy.jpg (73KB, 753x320px) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
73KB, 753x320px
>>155056640
it's almost guaranteed
>>
>>155057127
To be fair, the Division screams "console title", so I assume it was more popular there. It was basically Tom Clancy's Destiny and console friends ate that shit up too.
>>
>>155056331
You can see how many boosters you have when you click on the button to view your daily challenges
>>
>>155057375
sure, but even the console normies realized what a crock of shit it was pretty quick. hardly anybody is playing the division anymore and ubisoft knows it, better do the smart thing and pay some attention to that one game we made that seems to still be making money.
>>
File: 1463773549157.jpg (29KB, 412x430px) Image search: [Google]
1463773549157.jpg
29KB, 412x430px
This game makes so fucking angry every match holy shit

Even when i win it somehow pisses me off
>>
File: file.png (258KB, 331x480px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
258KB, 331x480px
>>155057375
>Tom Clancy's Destiny
better title desu
>>
The hit detection after this update is among the worst it's ever fucking been

Game is almost unplayable.
>>
Anyone having CPU problems when playing Rainbow 6 siege? I have an A10-6700 and an r7 360 which used to play the game at a smooth 60 FPS however now whenever I get shot or see someone my FPS drops and I lose the fight, any help?
>>
File: 1473718582052.jpg (7KB, 163x240px) Image search: [Google]
1473718582052.jpg
7KB, 163x240px
>>155019537
Alright fine Ubisoft, I'll give you more money if this happens
>>
>>155059121
Nope. Works fine on my Intel CPU and NVIDIA GPU.

Maybe someone can help you though, stick around. Have you googled for potential issues with AMD hardware already?
>>
>>155058724
It's fine on pretty much everybody else's end m8.

>>155058290
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzpndHtdl9A
>>
>>155056860
The division's overworld is amazing and should be the level of detail all open-world games should strive for

Too bad about pretty much every other aspect of the game being shit, though
>>
>>155058290
Then don't play it.

Why are you playing games that you don't find fun?

This boggles my mind everytime.
>>
>>155060151
>level of detail all open-world games should strive for
Is it just a pretty picture though, or do you actually interact with the environment in some meaningful way? Because if it's just the former then that's hardly an aspiration.
>>
>>155059651
Are you the argentine guy who keeps posting this picture? Cause I recognize you in every thread if that's still you
>>
>>155059121
I'm running a AMD fx 8350 and it fucking sucks. At one time I will be running the game at 120 fps fucking smooth as fuck, then the next round of the same match it drops to 30 fps, but not even smooth 30 fps, stuttering, making it literally unplayable.

So there are 2 things to do in that situation, wait out the round and see if I get back my normal amount again (which happens, but not all the time) or restart my game giving me another couple of rounds before it might go bad again.

It's not the temperatures either, I thought it was because my gpu was running pretty hot but when I turned up the power on the fans in my pc the temperature went down and it still happened.

Lesson: fuck AMD go intel all the way.
>>
>>155059952
>Have you googled for potential issues with AMD hardware already?
I already know the meme that AMD CPUs are bad, however this is a decent one, yet still it does badly.
>>
>>155060687
>>155060451
I feel really bad about AMD because Intel really fucking needs competition but AMD just isn't it.

NVIDIA as well.

But I am a pragmatic person so I still use Intel and NVIDIA because I see no point in using inferior hardware just to protest shitty practices.

Decent third competitor or AMD getting its shit together WHEN.
>>
File: almostenjoyingmyanger.jpg (59KB, 606x508px) Image search: [Google]
almostenjoyingmyanger.jpg
59KB, 606x508px
>>155060236
>>
File: 1459737035441.jpg (65KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1459737035441.jpg
65KB, 800x600px
>>155060390
>argentine
Dear God no, I'm just a west coast burger who thinks the Hugh Mungus guy is funny.
>>
>>155060282
Good point
>>
DOC STIM FOR THREAD
*THWOOMP*
>>
>>155014984
Laughed, haven't seen these in a long time
>>
File: Cat girls.jpg (223KB, 784x1568px) Image search: [Google]
Cat girls.jpg
223KB, 784x1568px
>>155041704
Here's the cat request
>>
File: 1460345930935.jpg (198KB, 536x578px) Image search: [Google]
1460345930935.jpg
198KB, 536x578px
>>155064121
You've just made my day. This is excellent!

Thank you so much anon!
>>
>>155064121
;_;
I want to pet Valk and tell her it'll be ok
>>
>>155064121
aww
absolutely based, 10/10
>>
>>155064121
Why does r6g have the best drawfags.
>>
>>155064121
smug_french_cat.jpg
>>
File: el meme de rook.jpg (529KB, 1280x1091px) Image search: [Google]
el meme de rook.jpg
529KB, 1280x1091px
>>155061043
>>155060390
Im one of the argentines in this thread, the other one is one of my friends, he is the drawfag that drew caveira raping the recruit

Im the one that can't draw for shit and did this
>>
File: 1473274442944.jpg (67KB, 800x706px) Image search: [Google]
1473274442944.jpg
67KB, 800x706px
>>155022837
>thermite is shooting with his fucking breach charge
holy shit, ubi
>>
>>155064906
Well I love your drawing argentine anon, well done! Have either of you ever tried going on the TS?
>>
File: 1471205833052.png (295KB, 533x630px) Image search: [Google]
1471205833052.png
295KB, 533x630px
>>155065404
not really, our group of friends and I have our own discord where we play games together so we usually are at least 5 playing siege, but some day we might
>>
>>155065735
Oh alright, hopefully some day you guys'll join up, it's a jolly good time with the general
>>
>>155064121
love it. just curious, how long does it usually take you to draw something like this?
>>
File: 1471957357449.jpg (94KB, 602x709px) Image search: [Google]
1471957357449.jpg
94KB, 602x709px
>>155065818

any time! today we where gonna play the quarter finals against some guys but they didn't appear

If we win the quarters we would go to the semifinal here

>https://www.argentinagameshow.com/

ignore the shitty webpage pls
>>
>>155026515
http://danfessler.com/blog/hd-index-painting-in-photoshop
You're welcome
>>
>>155066221
>ignore the shitty webpage pls
I can't. It's too shitty
Why do web designers do this sort of thing
>>
>>155065924
It depends. Sometimes I know exactly what I'm doing or I have to redraw characters from the very beginning to make them more recognizable.

Since it's a short comic, it generally takes at least 1 hour including sketches.
>>
>caveira crouching to move while using special ability
???????????????
>>
>>155066221
Why is that website screaming at my eyes?
>>
>>155067276

You can slightly hear her walk/sprinting in her ninja mode

Crouching is silent
>>
Got 65k renown lads, what should I buy?
>>
In terms of DLC ops:
1. Valk
2. Capitao (If you aren't a team player and more solo go with buck)
Then once you get another 10k get Buck or Frost
>>
>>155067462
The white and green universal skins. Black Ice headgear for the operators that look good with it.
>>
File: 1472925472200.jpg (21KB, 600x357px) Image search: [Google]
1472925472200.jpg
21KB, 600x357px
>>155067185
>>155067329

I don't fucking know, how can you fuck a website up so much? and that's the front page... you don't know how shitty it is to sign up for the tournament and shit
>>
>>155023241
>2 fooking laser sites
>>
Would it be a good idea to introduce sway while aiming to Siege? Or some other mechanic to make the shooting be less robot-perfect?
>>
File: Capture.png (1MB, 857x901px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
1MB, 857x901px
send in rainbow six
>>
File: 316115159845481.jpg (38KB, 445x800px) Image search: [Google]
316115159845481.jpg
38KB, 445x800px
>>155068876

IF ONLY THE GSG9 SPECIALIST WAS THERE
>>
>>155068775
Sway while moving and aiming.
>>
>>155060687
>I already know the meme that AMD CPUs are bad,
>This one's good
>It just doesn't work right
>Meme

:^)
>>
File: 1457727832673.png (6KB, 366x286px) Image search: [Google]
1457727832673.png
6KB, 366x286px
>>155064121
>>
>>155058724
Sounds like your connection after this update is the worst it's ever been, because there's been no change here
>>
>>155068876
Looks like a job for Thermite, Ash, and Pulse.
Not Castle because no one ever calls Castle up for Sieges anymore
>>
>>155069491
My dad used to love Integrated GPUs and Micro ITX builds, so he built like 3 with AMD processors because at the time, they had superior iGPUs even though their CPUs were nowhere near the performance of AMD, a few years later and we're here with an iGPU that would be good in 2008. Shame.

In other talks, I just got a 4k as Fuze on Hostage, that's the most satisfying feeling ever isn't it.
>>
File: 1470271987187.jpg (111KB, 659x609px) Image search: [Google]
1470271987187.jpg
111KB, 659x609px
>>155069812
>fuzing that one window in chalet library knowing you'll barely miss the hostage
>>
>>155069948
Not even kidding, that's where I got my 4k like 5 minutes ago, I fuzed the left window (When you're coming from the helicopter area) and I got 4 kills.
>>
>>155070092
The only reason it wasn't an ACE was because the Glaz acidentally shot a guy through the barricade while trying to tear it down, I shit you not that was the best moment of my Siege career.

>t. .69 K/D BB main (Now Buck Main)
>>
>>155070092
>>155070309
Kinda shocked there were even 4 people there
Great spot anyways, most people think you're insane for using it

My best moment was an adrenaline fueled 1 v 4 as bandit right as the diffuser went down

Swept across the chalet office over a shield scoring two headshots, ran to the balcony to kill the ash then hid outside as the fuze was coming in only to shank his as he walked out
Had 30 seconds to destroy it

Was a solid 70% dumb luck, the fuze even looked the wrong way when running outside even though I was detected
>>
>>155070309
Hey .69 K/D BB Now Buck Main, have you ever thought about going on TS and playing with us? might be fun!
>>
File: 1451856641354.jpg (144KB, 496x560px) Image search: [Google]
1451856641354.jpg
144KB, 496x560px
>>155070309
>.69 K/D
thanks for making me feel better about my .75 I guess
>>
>tfw lvl 42 and only .73 KDR and .53 WL

I'm getting better with a few 8-0 and 7-0 games recently, but when I lose I get stomped. Solo casual only atm, should I even try ranked
>>
>>155071314
you should stop playing solo

seriously I cant imagine to play this game alone, it is just way more fun with others

join the teamspeak or the playstation group if you dont have any friends to play with
>>
>>155071302
>>155071314
you guys should join us in the teamspeak sometime too. Everybody's welcome, we always have a good time although expect some bantz sometimes, but all in good faith

>Should I try ranked
Yes, why not? Even getting a copper rank is better than being unranked, because at least that way you're more likely to get matched up with other coppers and be able to climb up the skill ladder without getting stomped by platinum premades in casual all the time.
>>
>>155070779
To be fair the whole game was pretty weird, me (As Kapkan) and another guy named Tachanka's Glory (Played as Tachanka) and clutched a 2v4, (One died to my trap), Tachanka killed 2 and I killed another one, and ash ran out of time

>>155071091
I'm kind of insecure about my voice (I sound like I have down's or some kind of autism but I don't, or its just some really weird foreign accent)

>>155071302
Well the BB K/D is .79 now, and my Buck K/D is .75, but I tryhard with Buck so as not to Dishonor his name.
>>
>>155071530
>>155071314
and when I said "yes, try ranked" I mean ranked with friends or people from the TS. Never go into ranked alone. That's just being masochistic, because you have zero guarantee that your team will be able to have basic coordination.
>>
>>155071530
I can't until monday, but that's sounds like a lot of fun
May change my uplay name though, it's slightly deviantart
>>
File: Sledge forgets his hammer.png (675KB, 689x693px) Image search: [Google]
Sledge forgets his hammer.png
675KB, 689x693px
LADS
>>
>>155071614
>some really weird foreign accent
Dude, we have people from all over the world. Your accent is not going to stand out. If anything it will make you more recognizable from the rest of the voices.
>>
>0.4 Ranked K/D

Should I kill myself?
>>
>>155071763
Kinda contradicted myself there. Meant to say that it's cool to have different accents, because that makes you more recognizable amongst the other voices anyway

>>155071854
No, you should join the TS and learn while having fun
>>
File: thatcher.gif (355KB, 540x543px) Image search: [Google]
thatcher.gif
355KB, 540x543px
>>155071749
>no one ever posts the gif
senpai pls
>>
>>155031206
What does the season pass do? and is it worth it?
>>
>>155072091
The Season pass gives you the DLC operators of this entire year for free, and it gives you some extra cosmetics. That's about it

No, it's not really worth it, unless you really really really want to play Valkyrie at level 1 (and you don't, because you won't even know the maps to use her properly)
>>
>>155072091
gives you access to new ops a week early and for no cost (in-game currency only by the way)

not worth it
>>
>>155072207
(The DLC operators are unlocked like the other ones, with renown points. So paying for anything in this game with real cash money is pretty dumb unless, again, you really really really want everything absolutely now)
>>
File: operating.jpg (21KB, 335x368px) Image search: [Google]
operating.jpg
21KB, 335x368px
>Dat comfy feel when this is a common occurrence every night
>>
I bought the Season pass because I got the game used for 20 bucks. I ended up loving the game so much I wanted to support the Devs and I just really wanted the DLC operators plus get the japs when they come out because I won't be able to play enough to grind out the renown. It's been worth it in this case since having those ops is fun and I still use the renown system to get the normal ones, plus all the attachments and what not.
>>
>>155072674
join up folks we can still fit a third team at the moment
>>
>>155072674
>censoring the names when someone can just log in and see it themselves
t. felix
>>
>>155072674
>censoring the names

fucking idiot
>>
>>155072929
>>155073045
some people don't want to be affiliated with 4chan, you should respect their choice to remain anonymous in the teamspeak.
>>
>>155073113
>is on the /r6g/ teamspeak
>doesn't want to be associated with 4chan
>>
>>155072207
>>155072278
>>155072316
wew thanks. 1hr for download finishing.
>ultra HD pack the same size as the game.
>>
>>155073490
You don't want the Ultra HD pack unless you have like a fucking GTX 980 or 1080 brah.
>>
>>155071412
>>155071530
I work late so I play late night until sunrise
>>
DOC STIM FOR THREAD
>>
>>155075042
speaking of which, the p90 is still terrible
>>
File: 1329964540283.jpg (12KB, 191x234px) Image search: [Google]
1329964540283.jpg
12KB, 191x234px
>Defending in a shitty little garage on a snowy map
>Ally in hallway gets killed
>Watching this doorway
>EMP grenade comes through
>Shoot it out of the air
>Guy peeks inside
>Headshot
>Take up a new position and kill the last guy as he tries to go through the same doorway.

Mostly a fluke but I'm having fun and slowly getting less shit.
>>
File: 1466488932197.png (440KB, 661x396px) Image search: [Google]
1466488932197.png
440KB, 661x396px
>>155073226
Next you're going to tell me women who dress provocatively want to be raped.
>>
>>155075328
I think you know what his answer will be
>>
File: 1450848735359 (1).png (860KB, 689x693px) Image search: [Google]
1450848735359 (1).png
860KB, 689x693px
>>155071749

my friend made this for me i can finally post it
>>
>>155072674
Is the team speak PlayStation only or PC, too
>>
>>155075774
Who the fuck plays a FPS on console?
>>
>>155075774
it is PC exclusive pretty sure
>>
File: 1287537719811.jpg (33KB, 459x418px) Image search: [Google]
1287537719811.jpg
33KB, 459x418px
>>155075774
>teamspeak
>playstation
>>
>>155075328
it's more like "i'm going to a gay bar while not wanting to be associated with faggots".
>>
>>155075978
but straight bars don't have guy's night for 1/2 off drinks for men.
>>
>>155075556
I was wondering if there was an image like this. Tell your friend I said thanks.
>>
>>155014204
Any console fags lurk here. I'm plat 1, mostly party with randoms, oh I main mountagne. Looking for xboners.
>>
File: look at these trips.png (11KB, 253x342px) Image search: [Google]
look at these trips.png
11KB, 253x342px
>>155072674
>>
this just happened, I love it
>>
File: 1450137292780.png (14KB, 365x507px) Image search: [Google]
1450137292780.png
14KB, 365x507px
>>155077042
HOW
>>
File: dab.jpg (29KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dab.jpg
29KB, 1280x720px
>>155077042
I-Is Jager dabbing?
>>
>>155077042
>Jaeger stubs his toe and flails in pain as Bandit stares off blankly thinking about DRUGS
>>
>>155077042
Lay off the drugs Bandit, you can't be hallucinating during an op!
>>
>>155069948
should i add this to the drawfriends gallery?
>>
>>155077580
I didn't make it if that's what you're asking

I don't remember where I got it either
Probably /v/
>>
File: 1452581118109.jpg (56KB, 500x566px) Image search: [Google]
1452581118109.jpg
56KB, 500x566px
FUCKING GLITCHED LOBBYS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FIX IT UBI
>>
what happens when an enemy injures the hostage and you shoot the hostage dead
>>
>>155077742
Its from /r6g/. One of the first OCs, I remember suggesting to add the indicators in the background.
>>
>>155078068
take a wild guess
>>
>>155078068
You lose. Sometimes people will purposely get hostages low for this reason
>>
How do I get gud with Sledge? He's one of the operators that I have a kind of subpar KD with.
>>
>>155078082
Fascinating
>>
File: 1465248267067.jpg (52KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
1465248267067.jpg
52KB, 500x363px
>oregon bombs attack
>bedrooms
>climb up on upper roof to cut across
>sniped from big tower by a smg11
when are they taking acog off of that thing?
>>
>>155076770
What's your gamer tag I'll add you. Only other Xboners I know here play in a different timezone.
>>
File: he think he slick.jpg (317KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
he think he slick.jpg
317KB, 1600x900px
>>155077256
all the operators have been doing it lately.
>>
>>155078925
when you faggot learn to clear those other buildings before assuming the roof is safe
>>
File: 1285813431809.jpg (19KB, 264x282px) Image search: [Google]
1285813431809.jpg
19KB, 264x282px
>>155078925
bet you'll never make that mistake again
>>
>>155078990
"Im the dorner"
>>
>>155080072
can you be cornered?
>>
>>155080447
You cant corner the dorner baby.
>>
>try to roam with caveira on clubhouse with objective in basement
>Rook decides to roam right next to garage and is immediately draws all attention towards us
Why
>>
>>155081126
Because he can take a lot of shots, dummy! Rook is the perfect roamer! :^)
>>
Who else /nottheirbest/ tonight?
>>
>>155082738
Completely opposite, just won with 10 kills and 3 assists.
Too bad it was casual.
>>
File: 1397094083857.png (205KB, 385x440px) Image search: [Google]
1397094083857.png
205KB, 385x440px
>>155082738
Every night my man.
>>
File: frosty.png (349KB, 408x462px) Image search: [Google]
frosty.png
349KB, 408x462px
Frost is cute CUTE!
>>
>>155083669
I wish Frost was actually cute, I have an asian friend that would probably play this with me if she could self insert.
>>
>>155084117
You should fuck her
>>
I haven't checked this place in weeks

WHERE IS THAT CAVEIRA SMUT
>>
Been taking a small break to play some For Honor. It is really fun. I hope Ubishit does not fuck it over. I mean they are finally giving Siege the support and push it needed when they tried to push Division.
>>
>>155085062
>>/r6g/ Drawfriend Gallery
>https://imgur.com/a/rVmZG
>>
File: fucking really.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fucking really.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Quality ubisoft matchmaking
>>
File: Hears Footsteps.webm (3MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Hears Footsteps.webm
3MB, 720x480px
>>155082738
>>155083167
Actually nope, scratch that, just got 2 clutches, a 1v2 and a 1v4
RIP 3mb limit
>>
Whats the deal with those "haha I'm a all recruit squad"?
>>
>>155085396
Fucking nice this just happened again

Why the fuck is this shit allowed to happen.

We lose no fucking point but get crushed and feel like shit and they get no fucking points either
>>
File: montagne does it yet again.webm (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
montagne does it yet again.webm
3MB, 800x450px
I feel bad for montagne players. Their teammates are always shit and never get anything done.
>>
>>155085396
>1 diamond and 3 plats
>ELO system generally attempts to pit you against players slightly higher ranked than you
Seems to me like it's working as intended? Unless you're all Plat 1, I can't tell.
>>
>>155084938
I wish. We've exchanged nudes but we live far apart so I bet she'd be up for it if we met.
>>
>>155087185
All plat 1

Maybe it was taking my previous seasons skill into account also since I was plat 3 basically on the verge of diamond.

Asides from just the fucking gap in ranks that was a 5 man team against all randoms with no one fucking talking either.
>>
>>155087192
Hook us up nigga.
>>
File: 1473954519909.png (750KB, 599x880px) Image search: [Google]
1473954519909.png
750KB, 599x880px
>>155087329
>Randoms in plat upwards still don't talk
Say it isn't so anon, please.
>>
>>155087170
The moment montagne got down the stairs he should've retracted the shield and fired.
>>
>>155087170
Not their fault Trashtagne players can't sit still and always get in the line of sight
>>
>>155087520
I would love montagne players if they actually did that. Whenever I get one they just keep doing that stupid fucking jig and I gotta do it too to avoid capping him in the back of the head, and I always end up like that twitch.
>>
>buy Caveira
>do absolutely poorly
she's shit...
>>
File: 1440911585367.png (342KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1440911585367.png
342KB, 500x500px
Whoever did Doc's voice acting is intense. His cries of pain are brutal.
>>
>>155087964

I can't help but laugh whenever I hear Castle's loud screams, it's so distinguishable even over gunfire
>>
>>155087504
It never gets fucking better
>>
>>155087880
Shes fun but you have to pick the right map and know when to use which weapon.
>>
>>155088082
I don't know anything about her.
>>
>>155079804
>can't win against broken guns
>uninstall
>>
>>155088110
Feel her out, anon
>>
File: 1468823396829.jpg (21KB, 437x333px) Image search: [Google]
1468823396829.jpg
21KB, 437x333px
>>155087880
caveira's ability lets her insta down shield users with melee no matter what
>>
>>155088205
you mean using silent step?
>>
>>155088263
yeah that
>>
>>155088317
desu that's what I kind of wanted her for, the ability to be quiet while sprinting

not very useful when her guns suck
or I might have just been using Smoke and Jager too much
>>
>>155088062
>Get to gold IV
>Personal failures and shitty teams all the way back to gold 2
FFFFFFFFFF
>>
>>155088172
mmmmmmm
>>
>>155088364
Use her shotty and buy your favorite sight for it and just spray people down. That's what usually works for me.
>>
>>155087964
Same with Rook. His screams are ingrained in my head since I play him so often.
>>
>>155088364
>Her guns suck
Her shotgun is still a decent autoshotgun and her SMG's weird firerate/recoil makes controlling recoil easy to manage
>>
>>155087520
>Trashtagne players can't sit still
Holy fucking this, I have a buddy who plays montagne and 90% of the time I'm telling him not to move and it works so well. BB+montagne with good coms can sweep a whole team.
>>
>>155087520
>>155088593
>sitting still
>good idea

Totally
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Dragoneye%20VIII/video/21625645
>>
>>155088574
>cavi shotgun

when I first saw it I thought it was an AA-12. Would be a cool gun for this game, maybe even have explosive rounds as an alternate fire ability for the operator?
>>
File: 5.jpg (31KB, 209x216px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
31KB, 209x216px
>>155088853
Of course you should move when an operator that's your hard counter is going to suffocate you, but if there's a pure gun fight going on commencing the jiggling is just going to make you get shot in the back of the dome or your teammate get dropped.
>>
>>155088853
Way to completely miss the point of those posts.
>>
File: 1391971438095.jpg (152KB, 800x659px) Image search: [Google]
1391971438095.jpg
152KB, 800x659px
Can you guys help me out? My game keeps freezing most the time at the beginning of a round for about 5-10 seconds which is really unacceptable.
>>
File: SingleShooterInTheComfyTower.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
SingleShooterInTheComfyTower.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
We won the match
>>
File: 789 (2).jpg (36KB, 398x407px) Image search: [Google]
789 (2).jpg
36KB, 398x407px
>>155090624
>long barrel on macdaddy
Why would you give yourself more recoil on the headshot machine?
>>
>>155090824
So I can kill Blitz with a single burst at long range
>>
>>155090824
It's some kind of meme I think. Like, "Look, I sniped you with pocket sniper using sniping barrel, haha get rekt m8"
>>
>FPS drop when a shield is equipped
Is it just me? I know this happened to everybody months ago and I had thought it would be fixed by now
>>
>>155091182
>Winning gunfights is a meme
>>
>>155090624
Are you playing on a controller?
>>
>>155091597
No, I just have a high sensitivity.
>>
File: Spot the Doctor.webm (3MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Spot the Doctor.webm
3MB, 1680x1050px
Hey /r6g/, anyone wanna play spot the doctor?
>>
File: Who needs acog siege.webm (3MB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
Who needs acog siege.webm
3MB, 900x506px
>>155091745
found him
>>
>>155091597
the UI prompts would be different
>>
File: Chanka.jpg (57KB, 762x960px) Image search: [Google]
Chanka.jpg
57KB, 762x960px
>>155090130
I think you posted the wrong image anon.
>>
>>155092159
Hot damn son, putting me to shame. Have a Saltbeard kill.
>>
>>155088549
FORTIFICATION COMPLETE
I HAVE FINISHED FORTIFYING THE WALL

WALL REINFORCED
[soft reassurances of the lack of concern I should have over grenades in the background]
>>
>start of defense round on ranked
>pick rook
>put down plates and pick up my plate
>as soon as I get up see a nitro cell being thrown right at me
>shoot the fucking thing instantly
>vote to kick him
>he then proceeds to vote to kick me and his little friend he was with tries also
>other 2 guys kick bandit
>I proceed to get kicked also for some reason
>everyone in that game was 100+ the bandit being 200+

I don't even know why I try to get diamond at this point
>>
>>155094141
Fuck its late

I left out the part where he kills me after I shoot his nitro then i vote to kick him
>>
>match tied 3-3
>Three teammates drop
>We somehow win 2v5
>We lose the next 2
>After march
>DeRank

I would love if MMR was calculated such that for every disconnect on your team you lost 10 less, and the leavers lost 40 extra. The point system doesn't get devalued due to MMR inflation, and you get a little bit of a break when your retarded team doesn't have the patience to fight through overtime
>>
File: thanks ubi.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
thanks ubi.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
I really want to thank the guy who thought giving everyone fucking claymores and taking away thermites breaching charge

Cause now we get amazing comps like this in fucking platinum ranked
>>
File: 1454552844506.png (2MB, 806x952px) Image search: [Google]
1454552844506.png
2MB, 806x952px
I just realized even turning the music down to 0 still plays the contesting music.
>>
File: 1473653592570.jpg (111KB, 891x890px) Image search: [Google]
1473653592570.jpg
111KB, 891x890px
>>155094638
Well you do have Sledge, but I doubt he actually realizes how important he is and will just push and get shot.

Ash players need to start taking charges and letting Thermite take smoke.
>>
>>155095192
sledge pushed all by himself in tunnels and died
buck got spawn killed
ash never even used her grenade launcher
>>
File: 1448764132149.jpg (31KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
1448764132149.jpg
31KB, 500x371px
>>155095349
>Buck got spawnkilled
Remind me how the fuck these people get to Platinum in the first place?
>>
>>155095609
I hate to say it and unless if this is the case for PC also is still filled with a lot of shitters.

For me it only seemed to get better when I hit plat 3 last season but when I got to that point I could never move onto diamond cause every game would be a teamstack of diamonds long past 6000 points some of which were actual pro players as well
>>
I really hate this game sometimes. Matchmaking takes for fucking ever. Hit registration is fucking abysmal. Pistols go through six walls and head shot me from spawn. Team mates team kill then leave. Then everyone leaves. Every fucking game the defenders peek windows and rush out. I just need a break
>>
>want to get twitch because of her drone and weapon
>need to get thatcher because no fucking one picks him

reeeeee
>>
>>155097229
>Pistols go through six walls
Dude, I understand feeling frustrated but that's just not true. Bullets can only penetrate 1 wall at a time, with the sole exception of Glaz' OTS, which can shoot through 2, or was it 3? I forget.

All your other complaints are understandable, although i'll admit I personally haven't run across that many problems with hit-reg.
>>
Actual non cancerous headgear for Thatcher when?
>>
>>155097589
I know it won't penetrate that far I was just being dramatic lol. But like four games in a row I get killed by a heads hot and on the kill cam the other player is shooting at nothing but air! I get frustrated and just leave. A couple times I knew I had a headshot and absolutely nothing registered. My teammates have been awfully autistic recently too.
>>
File: 1394779861780.jpg (33KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1394779861780.jpg
33KB, 200x200px
>>155098093
I know how you feel man, sometimes you get good randoms who use their mics and are just really nice to play with, and then the other 80% of the time you get the saltiest fuckers who spawnpeek and die immediately and then either leave or stick around just to TK you next round for not clutching.

I usually just play with friends to avoid that but i've been going back and forth on jumping into the teamspeak one of these days.
>>
File: 1473937760417.jpg (942KB, 1999x1539px) Image search: [Google]
1473937760417.jpg
942KB, 1999x1539px
Can someone explain to me the design philosophy behind literally everything being a 1hit ko if it hits your head? Like not even going down, just straight up dead on the spot?

Just makes 3 armor operators feel fucking worthless when a 3 speed operator can abuse the netcode and be more durable in that sense.

I mean CSGO is all about getting headshots to drop enemies faster, and it feels rewarding, but you dont drop a full health opponent with a fucking 9mm through a wall.

How about headshots dealing double damage? Would significantly drop some bullshit random spray kills, while an actual 1v1 would stay relatively the same.
>>
>>155098093
That's the worst feeling, it's only happened to me once but at the SAS base on defence I exchanged shots with Blitz, I ran into another room and popped out my camera to see when he'll move forward.

I just die and in the cam Blitz litterally looked at the wall to his left (where I was and he shot twice and that bullet hit me in the fucking head while I was proned. Biggest bullshit he actually didn't know where I was and he just shot at a fucking wall hip firing and he gets a head shot on a guy proning. What bull shit at times.
>>
>>155098485
If headshots weren't instant kills then survivability would shoot through the roof and Rook & Doc would probably both become must-picks every single round on defense.
>>
File: alpha-protocol-sega-1024x534.jpg (53KB, 1024x534px) Image search: [Google]
alpha-protocol-sega-1024x534.jpg
53KB, 1024x534px
>in a firefight with the enemy
>some fuck from my team runs in front of me, I accidentally shoot him in the head
>while the enemy is still shooting at us, another fuck on my side shoots me in the head
>spends the next twenty second writing how much of an asshole I am for teamkilling
>right after he sends his message the enemy I was trying to kill comes up and melees him
>>
>>155098674
>headshots deal like 80 damage
1 headshot and 1 additional shot anywhere is enough to down/kill a player

I dont really see that big of a difference in survivability when in combat.
>>
>>155098764
>>155098674
>>155098485
Honestly time-to-kill is my favourite thing about this game and that plus the 5v5 structure is why i made the jump from CS
>>
>>155064434
I think this general was a mistake
>>
File: 1455739752133.png (165KB, 303x311px) Image search: [Google]
1455739752133.png
165KB, 303x311px
>Plane, playing valk
>Put two cams in objective room because no cams standard, both covering doors
>No issue
>Put a cam outside near firetrucks but fuck up the throw
>w/e
>Guy complains
>Cams get kap a kill
>Complaining lad says something over mic, super quiet
>Tell him that his mic is quiet
>IF YOU WANNA TALK SHIT GET MORE KILLS THAN ME
>Level 65 - 0.4 K/D
Fuckin' chill out lad
>>
>>155099002
Heh, I'm exactly the opposite in that aspect. CS has several oneshot weapons and when you git gud the time to kill is often similar to siege. But you have to git gud to get those rewarding oneshots. Weapons are very difficult to handle and wallbanging does very little damage, even when hitting heads.
Getting killed from a single bullet from an SMG that goes through a wall just doesnt sit well with me. Killing people with a single shot should be reserved to only certain powerful weapons.
>>
>>155075138
Wait can you shoot emp's before they detonate?
>>
>>155098485
I don't understand why some people have such a problem with Siege's damage model. If your argument is about armor and speed, then maybe we could talk about 1 speed ops getting a small speed buff, or perhaps 3 speed ops getting a small speed nerf. The one headshot kill model just makes your positioning and aiming that much more crucial.
>but you dont drop a full health opponent with a fucking 9mm through a wall.
This is very rare and you're making it seem like it happens every round. Even then, why is this a problem? Obviously your position was compromised somehow and he made a great guess as to where your head was on the other side of the wall. Sorry cupcake, you got outplayed. Learn from it and don't stand next to non-reinforced walls all day.
>>
>>155097229
Takes from 5 seconds to a 2minutes for me to find a match, hit registration is fucking fine, people always think that killcams are somehow accurate, they arent familiar with the recoil patterns of their guns, for example some guns have such a wide spread that the bullets go so far into different directions that they dont even land inside the sight reticle and so on. Also sounds like you play Casual, stop playing casual.
>>
>>155075774
If you want to play with people on PS4, then just join the /r6sg/ community and add people through that.
>>
>>155099321
I can definitely understand the preference, it allows for a more reactive game, but all in all I'm glad this game suits my preference: more about detection, map knowledge and prediction than the actual altercation. By the time gunfire rings out, most of the actual "fight" is over. It's a style of gameplay I think is currently underrepresented among multiplayer shooters and I'm really glad there's such a big contemporary title that's been willing to go so far against the grain

The two styles just emphasise different skillsets
>>
File: 1473187940761.jpg (158KB, 1181x1181px) Image search: [Google]
1473187940761.jpg
158KB, 1181x1181px
>>155099536
Because it rewards stupid shit like spraying an SMG from across the map to get a lucky headshot. All your other shots get severe damage penalty when firing from long range or through walls. Why are headshots different when firing from extreme ranges is practically RNG anyways?

Headshots should be what people go for. They should be rewarded with very high damage dealt. They should be what decides the outcome of a duel.
But they should be treated like other shots. They should deal an x amount of damage that is reduced by range and walls. There should be a possibility of just getting downed by a headshot.
>>
>>155099792
>Because it rewards stupid shit like spraying an SMG from across the map to get a lucky headshot.

This sounds like a balance problem with that specific weapon. You don't have to change the entire damage model because of one gun. I agree that the MAC11 is fucking retarded, but you don't have to throw the baby out with the bathwater.
>>
>>155099792
The way I see it, it should be dependent on armor amount, so:
light armor dies to headshots
medium armor is downed to headshots
heavy armor takes increased damage (maybe 1.5x)
>>
>>155099792
>But they should be treated like other shots. They should deal an x amount of damage that is reduced by range and walls. There should be a possibility of just getting downed by a headshot.

Well, technically speaking this is how they are treated, the damage multiplier is just something ridiculous. There have definitely been cases of Headshots downing people though, typically with low damage weapons at long distance through walls. It doesn't happen very often, but it does happen.

Was going to post a gif to prove it, but
>4mb limit
>>
>>155100002
I just see it as the epitome of the problem. SMG11 is just the most efficient way to abuse the mechanic.

>>155100006
Yeah, this is something I'd like.
>>
>>155099792
>There should be a possibility of just getting downed by a headshot
Strongly disagree. If you have figured out where someone is in this game about figuring out where people are, there should always be a way for you to instantly kill them regardless of distance
>>
>>155100092
>post a gif
webm it you old coot
>>
I've finally reached a level of comfort happily saying i'm not very good at this game.

I've played a fair amount now and my ranked k/d has progressively got worse, sitting at 1.0, and I cannot get past Gold 1/2.

I feel like I know the maps well enough, maybe its just my reaction times.
>>
File: Headshot DBNO.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Headshot DBNO.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>155100145
Alright lad, calm down.

Not my clip btw, I just googled Siege Headshot DBNO
>>
File: 1443310728690.jpg (21KB, 192x197px) Image search: [Google]
1443310728690.jpg
21KB, 192x197px
>pls ubi no more one headshot kills
>no more first shot accuracy either
>movement penalty for being shot too pls
>oh and give us aiming penalty for ADSing while moving too
just go play csgo if you want csgo mechanics. i find it funny that someone is complaining about one headshot kills when csgo has the one shot one kill awp.
>>
>>155099332
Yes. It even gives you points for destroying a gadget.
>>
>>155100508
Penetration. Headshot does 120 damage, but since it went through a wall, it did less.
>>
what
>>
tawh
>>
>>155100582
>awp
You mean the very expensive, very slow movement, slow RoF and high accuracy penalty if moving.
You mean the gun that can easily be stolen by a 700$ investing eco terrorist who throws a flash and jump tec9's you?
A weapon that can be hardcountered by a 300$ smoke deployed in a decent way?

Yeah I see exactly what you mean.
If anything AWP is oneshotting done right, it rewards high skill, but requires quite an investment to bring to the table and is easily countered by people who know what they're doing.
>>
File: 1379235059318.jpg (190KB, 521x521px) Image search: [Google]
1379235059318.jpg
190KB, 521x521px
>play shields
>never have any fear of nitro cells
>impact grenades get implemented
>pure unadulterated terror
I can't even play shields anymore, I'm pretty sure you're just completely fucked
>>
>>155100582
This (except for the awp comment which he already specifically addressed)

The need for all games to be the same is a cancer. If this damage model doesn't suit you, play a game wise damage model does. That's what everybody else is doing, fuck off with trying to take that away from them so you can get v2 of a game you already have
>>
>>155100805
man nigga just go back to cs go what's even the point of hanging around here going MAN I WISH THIS GAME WAS MORE LIKE CS GO
>>
Should I get this on PC or PS4?
I've been lurking for a while, game seems fun and you guys are actually pretty cool. This could be easily be one of the best generals on the board.
>>
>>155100893
>>155100879
No but can't you see? CSGO is the perfect game and every other game should copy it so they can be perfect tooo!!!
>>
File: 1453631793534.gif (87KB, 192x197px) Image search: [Google]
1453631793534.gif
87KB, 192x197px
>>155100582
>Not posting the gif ver.

But yes, I agree with you and others. The main reason I could never get into CSGO but fell in love with this game is that it provides me with the tools to perform well without needing to be an aim-god. I know full well that my aim is not on par with most people I face off against now that i'm approaching Gold, but I can mitigate that disadvantage by setting up strange angles and having superior map knowledge.

pls don't take away my 1HKO crutch, I beg you
>>
File: 1473567843064.png (746KB, 1006x724px) Image search: [Google]
1473567843064.png
746KB, 1006x724px
>>155100893
>MAN I WISH THIS GAME WAS MORE LIKE CS GO
I've never even implied that my man. I love Siege, there are just a couple of things that I think could be improved upon to make this game better, in my own opinion. And I like seeing the opinions of others on those things.

>>155100991
>should I get an FPS multiplayer game on PC or console
You're not serious right now?
>>
>>155100805
Same here: game is about positioning. You spray randomly at a wall, you're giving away your position, high cost, with reward only if you know it's worth it (I.e. an enemy is there)

If you properly take cover and move undetected (i.e. know what you're doing) congratulations: you've found the counter to walk banging

If you can't accept developing different skill sets for different games don't bother playing different games, you'll be a lot less frustrated
>>
File: 1383207728938.jpg (81KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1383207728938.jpg
81KB, 360x360px
>>155101032
Nice strawman, rly makes u thunk
>>
>>155100991
get it on pc
>>
>>155101050
I am, but my concern was mainly about the player base being poor on one of the two.
>>
Guys does anybody else think this tactical shooter is too focused on rewarding tactical gameplay instead of twitch-based reactive shooting? I would really love it if they made it even easier to run and gun. Can we get rid of one hit kills? Also can we allow operators to jump so I can tank a few more hits while dancing around opponents? Hey while we're at it can we remove penetrating shots and environmental destruction, it's stupid that breaking line of sight doesn't mean I'm safe, speed should be the determining factor in every fight
>>
>>155100991
If you have good headset, 140 fps, and good aim with mouse - go for PC version.
>>
>>155101425
What about aiming down sights? I'm getting pretty sick of having to click an extra button to be able to shoot accurately. Just let me use the crosshairs ubi jesus christ.
>>
>>155101425
>Guys does anybody else think this tactical shooter is too focused on rewarding tactical gameplay instead of twitch-based reactive shooting?
BS. In Siege, good aim is more valuable than muh tactics.
>>
>>155101778
You can't just run straight to the objective with your "good aim" and win the round in this game. Unless you're playing against shitters of course.
>>
>>155101425
>spraying SMG11 from across the map praying for an RNG headshot
>abusing peekers advantage to the fullest by using a 3 speed operator since armor literally doesnt matter
>tactical
?

>>155101941
Has anyone said that? Making headshots work like >>155100006 for example would make the game more tactical, and decrease relying on crutches.
>>
I have enough renown for a dlc character, should I go with Capitao, Valk or Frost?

I have Blackbeard
>>
>>155102042
>People think the smg11 is to accurate, Literally call it a pocket sniper
>Lol it's spray and pray RNG win!!
Are you retarded
>>
File: 1460345272242.png (70KB, 244x250px) Image search: [Google]
1460345272242.png
70KB, 244x250px
>>155080072
You can add me as well, TacklessMirror
>>
>>155102042
>>155102042 #
No it wouldn't, it would just be different. Not more tactical, just different. Not good, just different.

You're allowed to like something different.
You're allowed to want something different.
So go play something different
>>
>>155102042
Jesus just go fucking play csgo already, if you can't adjust your playstyle to the game you're playing you suck. Just be good at one game and stop trying to make other games adjust to you.
>>
File: 1463375332365.jpg (19KB, 325x340px) Image search: [Google]
1463375332365.jpg
19KB, 325x340px
>>155102384
>>155102438
>>So go play something different

>theorize about balance changes and get a discussion going about what if the headshot mechanic was changed

>>>>>>>>>>>GO PLAY CS LOL XDDD
The fuck? Why does discussing this thing instantly make you believe I hate this game, that I'm garbage at this and would wish that this game would be catered to myself? What the fuck is seriously wrong with you?
Is having a discussion about a controversial subject so abhorrent you have to respond to low-quality strawmanning garbage like that?
>>
>>155102521
>Trying to conflate "I wish I didn't die so much when enemies know my position" with "it is more tactical!"
> Nobody buys it
>WOWWW can't a guy just theorise balance?

What are you doing at this point. Just stop
>>
>>155102521
I don't think you hate the game, I think you want to change the game in ways that make it not this game, and I'm suggesting you might enjoy a different game more which would have the benefit of:
1 behaving the way you wished this game behaved
2 not changing this game in a way that lessens the mechanical diversity of games

Why do you only deal in extremes? Where have I said you hated this game anywhere.
>>
>>155102654
>I wish I didn't die so much when enemies know my position
I am continuing because you're putting words in my mouth and strawmanning so hard.

Lets recap in short:
What if headshot damage would be lowered by armor, wallbanging and especially range, just like other shots. This would still keep medium-short range engagements pretty much the same, rewarding good positioning, flanking, equipment usage and would make the armor difference between operators actually bloody matter. The difference between dealing 80-90 damage for headshot and dealing 150 is not immense at close range where you're liable to hit more than once, but it would be a significant difference in spawnshooting and peeking.

>>155102794
>Where have I said you hated this game anywhere.
Well these kind of posts >>155102438 >>155100893 kinda imply such things.

I see Siege, and I love Siege, as a bit slower paced shooter that focuses on tactics, flanking and teamwork. In my opinion changing the headshot mechanics slightly would reinforce that aspect.
>>
>>155102123
You like Ash and Smoke?
Pick Capitao, he's fun and a great support but he doesn't have breaching tools.

You like gathering information?
Pick Valk, her cameras are never a bad choice (especially now that Twitch can destroy the default ones in prep phase), just be ready to run a lot to set up the gadgets and learn the best spots.

You like Kapkan?
Pick Frost. She's faster and her traps are more flexible than Kapkan's and easier to hide, but it's getting harder to fool enemies with them as more people learn the game.
>>
>>155103110
>In my opinion changing the headshot mechanics slightly would reinforce that aspect
And as I've said and supported here >>155099710 and >>155100132 here I don't think that's the case at all, but instead of responding to actual discussion on the subject you want to discuss you reply exclusively to people who talk about cs go.

The one headshot one kill mechanic enforces the game's focus on positioning and Intel. The battle isn't the gunfight it's finding your opponent. Every single aspect of the game reinforced this. Pre-round setup is about location. The sound design is different from normal games to emphasise location. Destructor terrain is about creating an advantage for yourself either through an unpredictable vantage point or a new path with which to flank.

All operator skills and all gadgets are about locating enemies or area denial—forcing enemies to reroute into a predictable path or reveal their location to clear a path.

The game is about Intel. If you know where your enemy is and he doesn't know where you are, the fights over. The one hit headshot system is only one piece of literally every single other thing in this game that drives that point home. That IS the game. Changing that will not improve it, just make it a different game.
>>
>>155103687
Destructible*
>>
File: 1471265706728.jpg (50KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1471265706728.jpg
50KB, 540x540px
>be attacker
>set claymore
>low level shoots it thinking it's an enemy gadget
>>
>kapkan's traps are worse than literally anything attackers have available to them

JUST FUCKING LET HIM AFFIX THEM TO ANY SURFACE ALREADY
>>
>>155104029
uwotm8

i get kill with edd every match, as long as it's on non reinforced doors with proper shade of the floor, kill is guaranteed
>>
>buy starter edition
>don't know what I'm doing
>don't know enemies meta tricks
>all I manage to do is tell people where I see assholes with Pulse for them to ignore it and I get shot
Overall this game seems pretty okay. I assume my goal is to run around like a spastic taking potshots before running some more?
>>
>>155105109
Pretty much.
>>
>ash gets a watchdogs skin
>not IQ

???????
>>
>>155106332
>Kapkan gets AC skin
>not Caveira

???????????????????????
>>
If I have none of the 25k operators, which one should I get after this patch?
Kinda want frost but I guess there's better stuff to be had
>>
File: 1473783038228.jpg (262KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1473783038228.jpg
262KB, 600x600px
>>155106707
bb>valk>capitao>buck(muzzle brake make him great)
>>
>>155106707
>>155106901
Don't listen to the dumb frog poster.
Black Beard is really good.
But Valkyrie is the best dlc operator with her 3 cams, can be extremely fucking useful for you and your team.
But if your a loner who doesn't help his team get Blackbeard cause that Shield can help you out.
>>
>>155106707
capitao or frost
>>
File: thermiteinthefog.jpg (113KB, 681x491px) Image search: [Google]
thermiteinthefog.jpg
113KB, 681x491px
it is time for obscure russian memes
>>
>>155103687
I dunno, not to be rude that whole post there really makes me feel like you're not that good at this game or you're a low rank something. At a certain apex point the game becomes more about reaction time and mechanical mastery than setups. Intel is still a big part, but there often are scenarios where everyone does know where everyone else is and can lead up to gunfights that last upwards of 2+ minutes.
>>
Why are some operators so much louder than others?
>>
>>155110646
Heavier Gear makes more noise?
>>
>>155103687
>The one headshot one kill mechanic
To be fair, Most CSGO weapons have a one headshot one kill mechanic as well, the AK, the M4s, the AUG and the SG553, literally any gun short of pistols and SMGs will result in a one headshot one kill. Personally, I like the one headshot one kill mechanic.

If the one headshot one kill mechanic ever needs to be adjusted, I'd like it to stop headshotting about 10m after their damage drop off, but even then I don't like that.

>t. .69 K/D BB now Buck Main
>t. Ex-CSGO player
>>
>>155087192
Well? You gonna just tease us or show off the goods?
>>
>>155109401
I like it
>>
>>155083669
is this for real? guess im not gonna pick up frost so soon
>>
So I got the starter shit for $12 and since they gave 600credits for two operators I went ahead and just bought the FBI pack since it's on sale for 288 funnymoney. Does the FBI team suck or are they worth playing until the next character pack sale.

I also got Fuze/Smoke for my free operators.
>>
>>155110728
Two of those rifles you posted aren't one shot kills in CSGO. Four pistols have the capability to one shot through helmets.
>>
>>155112165
they're good, especially attack ops
>>
File: 1472829997558.jpg (127KB, 560x768px) Image search: [Google]
1472829997558.jpg
127KB, 560x768px
>>155110728
>To be fair, Most CSGO weapons have a one headshot one kill mechanic
M4 can't 1 hit at all through helmets and AUG can't 1 hit hs from farther than like 10m, and all pistols except default and CZ can 1 hit headshot from like 7m and shorter. CS is balanced around choosing between precision or lethal weapons, not saying it would work in Siege but having some way for a headshot to not be a definitive end could change the meta in a good way.

t. ex-CSGO "pro" player for like a week
>>
File: lhMk-EhS.jpg (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
lhMk-EhS.jpg
55KB, 500x500px
>>155112507
I need to know if that kitty's alright.
>>
File: 1474030306005.gif (2MB, 286x400px) Image search: [Google]
1474030306005.gif
2MB, 286x400px
>>155112507
>having some way for a headshot to not be a definitive end
Alternatively the shooting mechanics could be made a bit less casual so popping heads wasnt so trivial
>>
i just came back to r6 after like 1 year

i don't have any DLC operator, and i have 38k sitting

who should i buy?
>>
>>155113727
This has been answered in the thread already.

Valkyrie > Blackbeard > Capitao/Buck > others
>>
>>155113824

thanks anon
>>
>>155110646
It depends on their armor rating. Heavy armor operators make more noise
>>
File: Memers.webm (3MB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
Memers.webm
3MB, 1280x768px
Have you guys done your part to make Siege a better, Reddit/Meme-free experience?
>>
File: 1446380935041.jpg (27KB, 342x342px) Image search: [Google]
1446380935041.jpg
27KB, 342x342px
>>155114047
Based
>>
>>155109401
what's the reference?
>>
>>155114095
Look at the chat.
>>
>>155114047
Retard
>>
>>155114160
/reddit/ detected
surprised you didnt use "toxic"
>>
>>155113824
Capitao still has a bundle for 27.5k available, might want to grab before its gone
>>
>>155114160
Hey Reddit!
>>155114147
>>155114095
Oops thought you were replying to my shitty webm.
>>
>>155114226
>whiteboi doesn't like the word 'toxic'
Both of you have to go back
>>
>>155114047
>teamkilling
why don't you just use aimbot then
>>
>>155114445
Not him but toxic is the single worst word ever redefined. I would rather have people use literally in every sentence than toxic. Toxic to Reddit/NeoGAF fags is literally "something I don't like".

Oh, you're having fun and they aren't? FUCKING TOXIC SHIT I KNOW ADMINS AND YOU'RE GETTING BANNED
>>
>>155114047
i don't get it desu
>>
>>155114095
hendehog in the fog
>>
>>155114509
If I didn't teamkill him, thus forcing him to leave the game, he would have memed his way along. Trust me, I've seen this before. You could call me a Meme Inquisitor.
>>
>>155114047
What did he say?
>>
>>155114047
Good riddance reddit memes are fucking trash and stale, they keep using the same unfunny jokes while circle jerking each other pretending it's funny for le upboats
>>
>>155114568
>>155114686
Look at the chat. If I wasn't technically inept I would have zoomed on it or something.
>>
File: 1467618591002.png (275KB, 561x471px) Image search: [Google]
1467618591002.png
275KB, 561x471px
>>155114661
>meme inquisitor
>the harsh judge who does everything in his power to purge leddit memes from the face of this earth
Godspeed anon, godspeed.
>>
>>155114762
Oh trust me, I've been trying to purge the filth from Siege for months. At first I only did it for obvious cheaters or Chinese/Brazilians. But now that they're in short supply and I'm playing with more Redditors, I've changed my focus.
>>
>>155114306

27.5k? Isnt a single operator 25 k?
>>
>>155114560
>Toxic to Reddit/NeoGAF
Who cares what a small minority thinks, the word toxic wasn't "redefined"
>>
>>155114661
>Meme Inquisitor
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>155115091
It's been tainted and its use is now a sign of inferiority, like cringe, troll, and epic. All fine words that were raped into oblivion by fedora tier fags trying too hard to fit in and sound smart.
>>
>>155114762
daymmmm dat cheese tho
>>
>>155113694
This I could get behind. Fuck those "ex" csgo players wanting this game to adopt their mechanics.
Aim sway like in insurgency or red orchestra could be good but r6 is way too arcadey for that. Just keep it the way it is now, it's perfectly fine.
>>
>>155115114
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPeIdHoDhHU
Were you that Tachanka that shot two jammers and expected not to get TK'd because of it? In hindsight I should have just broken his turret, but the fact that he got salty enough to make a Reddit/Ubisoft report video was worth it in the end.
>>
>>155115054
its a bundle, skin + operator; 51% cheaper than buying separate according to the shop
>>
>>155115696
Jesus christ what a cunt that guy is. Chulge is doing god's work getting rid of that guy thinking his "lord chanka xD" meme is more important than other people's gadgets.
>>
>>155115640
Just increase the accuracy penalty when moving and every single issue with the game would be addressed in a heartbeat.
>actual reason to use shotguns when attacking
>holding a position doesnt get you instantly outpeeked
>etc
>>
Well this is kinda shit, after weeks of playing I finally buy a 25k op just to find out they dont even have introduction videos-
>>
File: 1462426209708.jpg (43KB, 344x344px) Image search: [Google]
1462426209708.jpg
43KB, 344x344px
>>155114047
I don't keep up with the hottest reddit memes like you. Could you explain?
>>
>>155116587
{-) is a tachanka helmet I think
And the hottest Reddit meme for Siege right now is "hehe Lord Chanka! Hallowed be thy name xD". People are posting variations on Biblical shit but with Tachanka instead, that's literally the joke.
>>
Dunno if known yet.but if you knock a soccer into the goal in favela an announcer says goaaaaaal
>>
File: 1447373366689.jpg (30KB, 400x419px) Image search: [Google]
1447373366689.jpg
30KB, 400x419px
>>155090130
>that image
>>
>>155094457
>playing ranked
>>
>>155100582
dont forget that the ak 47 is a one shot headshot too
>>
File: Tachanka angry.jpg (512KB, 900x2541px) Image search: [Google]
Tachanka angry.jpg
512KB, 900x2541px
>Last qualifier match
>Go to pick Valk
>already taken, go for my backup Rook but he's taken as well
>Jaeger and Frost as well
>shit those are all my best for defense, well I guess I can go Doc since we have a Rook

>Match begins

>Valk Tosses all of her fucking cameras in the objective room, starts knifing the air when the last one comes out, didn't know the patch removed one from arsenal
>Rook takes so fucking long to drop his bag that Twitch drone is already there and snipes it before any of us can get a plate
>Jager sets all his defense systems in a single corner surrounded by reinforced walls
>Frost sprints out to the third floor and breaks all the windows to "spawn kill", doesn't leave a single trap down
>dies to an SMG11 immediately
>>
>>155115640
The arcade shit is good, it puts more emphasis on player skill and allows attackers to be aggressive, but the primary issue with siege that isn't in CS is armor/speed distribution. Since everyone dies in one hit from a headshot that gives faster operatives an unfair advantage especially if you add in the peeker's advantage. What I would like is:

>1 armor = 3.8x hs damage
So 1 armor players always killed in 1 headshot at optimal gun effective range

>2 armor = 3.2x hs damage
So 2 armor players can survive weaker or longer ranged headshots but still be put in critical condition

>3 armor = 2.9x hs damage
So 3 armor players can survive most headshots at optimal gun effective range but still be put into critical condition

This could fix a lot of shit in the long run as well, changing the meta from mag dumping for a single headshot to actually focusing on hitting your target multiple times since there a chance they won't just go down when your laser stream tips their temporal lobe. It would make window peeking less lethal but still beneficial and the long barrel actually useful over the other muzzles. Primary flaw though is that it sorta shadow buffs Doc which could be really good or really bad.

and CS didn't invent headshots not always being lethal
>>
Bought Blackbeard as my first DLC operator, which one should I get next?
>>
>>155117858
Valkyrie, great team player.
>>
>>155090130
delet dis
>>
>>155117838
No, that would just be fucking annoying.
What this guy says is right >>155116167
>>
>>155113683
It's alright
>>
>>155117858
Valkyrie is one of the best defenders in the game, cameras are simply amazing even with the nerf.

Capitao is a fairly staple attacker with a good gadget and has FRAGS.

Buck is fun as fuck and with the addition of muzzle break his guns are amazing. Instant murderholes, frags, a buffed DMR if you happen to like those kinds of weapons.

Frost and Caveira are godly on some maps and utter shit on others, and all times highly situational, Caveira arguably more so and weaker in general now since claymores were introduced.
>>
>>155115365
You sound toxic at, tbqh fām
>>
>>155117858
get yourself frost or valk, both are comfy
>>
File: fuzepepe.jpg (146KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
fuzepepe.jpg
146KB, 785x757px
what will be the next big patch for siege?
>>
>>155118207
>Drag out rounds because attackers are afraid to die from pushing
>Window spawn peekers become gods of the game
>Defenders start watching hallways and windows more than the objective increasing roamers in random spots
>Harder to retaliate against campy roamers
>>
Did they make bucks single fire gum and glaz rifle so much louder? They sound muffled outside but inside it sounds like a fucking ticket ship going off
>>
>>155118587
Who knows but the introduction paragraph of the latest patch hints that they're intending to continue support for at least another year or two. I'm glad Ubi finally got their heads out of their asses and realized that siege was by far the best game they've released recently and The Division was a fucking joke.
>>
>>155118597
Or you know, just leave the game as it is. I just meant that I'd rather have decreased accuracy when moving than no 1 hit kill headshots.
>>
>>155118901
>no 1 hit kill headshots.
>1 armor operators get always killed
>2 armors get downed
>3 amor has a chance to survive
Yeah I mean man that totally would ruin the entire game! God forbit there would be an actual benefit for having armor!
>>
File: 1472199721527.jpg (10KB, 240x250px) Image search: [Google]
1472199721527.jpg
10KB, 240x250px
>>155118901
There would still be 1 hit headshots, they just wouldn't be a crutch anymore.
>>
>>155118819
I wouldn't mind a siege 2 or a second season
>>
>starter
>launched the booster
>500+ renown per win

time to finally buy some dlc ops
>>
>>155118587
Next patch will probably be a basic balance patch around early-mid October, then the Season 4 patch in November.
>>
>>155119024
Or you know, just leave the game as it is.
>>
daytime maps make me want to stop playing the game
>>
>>155119126
Me neither. Siege is the only game of its kind on the market right now. An fps with an emphasis on strategic placement and careful movement instead of just run and gun.
Sure there's CS:GO, but that game has its own issues and siege is just in general more varied and tactical.

Its nice to know that there's still a market for games that don't quite follow the "meta" formula for their genre.
>>
File: 1472948126305.jpg (23KB, 720x400px) Image search: [Google]
1472948126305.jpg
23KB, 720x400px
>>155119493
Or you know, make the game reward consistently good players.
>>
>>155119493
>jesus christ how horrible! people talk about possible ways to adjust the game that might improve it!
>STOP THE GAME IS FINE THERE IS NOTHING WRONG HOW DARE YOU EVEN DISCUSS THIS
??????
>>
>>155119828
This desu. The skillcap in Siege is pathetically low, high level gameplay comes down to shooting which is casual CoD tier.
>>
>>155118508
I've only got 20k
Initially I was saving for Cav since she looks like exactly the kind of fun op that could make defending fun, but now that there's all these posts kind I of shitting on her I'm just going to wait for the Japanese invasion
>>
>>155119842
I never said it wasn't allowed to be discussed but you replied to me so I'm just gonna tell you what I think ubi should do.

>>155119828
I don't see how removing 1hk headshots is rewarding. But the aim swaying sure.
>>
>>155119024
It would not improve the game in any way you whingey autist.
>>
>>155120329
>resorts to ad hominem
Well done, sure proved everyone wrong with your razor sharp intelligence mate
>>
>>155119059
>Headshots are a crutch when they kill me

If anything you are just suggesting creating a crutch for 3 armour because you're tired of sucking
>>
>>155119586
I love all shooters don't get me wrong, but I love this game simply for the thrill. From Penetration's kills using a drone to know where they are , to clutching a 1v3 and having my heart pounding. Its just such a rewarding game.
Then getting spawned killed or peeped 3 miles away kills the mood.
>>
>>155120592
Spawnkilling is annoying as fuck but if you're even a little bit competent you'd know to not run straight to the building and aim at the spawn kill spots defenders always fucking go to.
>>
>Buddy buys the game
>Try to play together
>Can't connect to each other's parties
Ah, the ol' Ubisoft touch.
>>
>>155120429
All you've done is say the same thing over and over and any time someone poses and actual rebuttal you have literally no response at all. You exclusively respond attacks to say "I just want a discussion guys what's happeningg?!!!" While simultaneously going out of your way to avoid discussion on the topic. You don't want a discussion, you want a bunch of people to go "yeah! You're right, catering exclusively to your style of play IS the definition of tactical!" And then jack you off a bit. It hasn't happened in the last 10 hours so maybe you souls accept your ideas shit, you're shit, and you can fuck right off to reddit if your sensibilities are too delicate to handle anything other than a reach around and someone's warm breath behind your ear telling you how right you are
>>
>winning 3:0 clutching every single round
>with 10:1 mvp on the scoreboard
Jesus fuck i was shaking
>>
File: Jaeger bombing.jpg (170KB, 1280x996px) Image search: [Google]
Jaeger bombing.jpg
170KB, 1280x996px
>>155121549
Excellent work anon.
>>
>>155121527
Seriously what the fuck is this? A buddy of mine can only party if I invite and not the other way around, I just assumed it was some sort of anomaly
>>
>>155121689
Thanks mate.
Couldnt have done it without my Doc teammate though.
If you read this, i love you.
>>
>>155121716
I think it has to do with ports or something.

What ports do you have open, if any?
>>
File: harvey dent's face when.jpg (69KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
harvey dent's face when.jpg
69KB, 680x510px
>>155121546
Are you psychotic? I came to this thread about 3 hours ago and saw a heated shitpost battle about this whole charade
>>
File: t.png (92KB, 429x236px) Image search: [Google]
t.png
92KB, 429x236px
>>155121546
Daannggg you tell em, these/this guy(s) are fucking annoying.
>>
>>155120230
It rewards players for consistently hitting shots instead of mag dumping for a lucky headshot and playing your loadout correctly. My multiplier idea was so people can still get dropped in one headshot but also makes operatives that aren't as mobile still viable in combat and not just picked for their gear. It would also promote staying on point instead of roaming since you don't just make yourself a sitting target that's gone without a change to fight back.

>>155120543
1 hit headshots are a crutch for baddies who get lucky from time to time so they can always get a kill. If you can't control your aim to even land a body shot before or after a headshot then I think you're the one that sucks. Besides, an armor class designed to take damage is kinda redundant if they can always go down in one hit under no special circumstances.
>>
I want to buy two operators from the DLCs, which ones should I get?
>>
File: 1473691786692.jpg (77KB, 679x679px) Image search: [Google]
1473691786692.jpg
77KB, 679x679px
>>155122389
buck is criminally fun.
>frags
>murderholes
>shotgun
>muzzlebrake makes all guns accurate as balls
>dmr got buffed
>>
>>155122389
WE WUZ SPECIAL OPERATIONS POLICE N SHIEEEEEEEEEET
Navy SEAL (female)
>>
File: RB6S BUCKED 5.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
RB6S BUCKED 5.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>155122694
>>
>>155121549
Big plays anon

>>155121845
Shit, none I think.
>>
>>155100836
What? Impact grenades do NOTHING.
>>
>>155122694
What about Frost?
>>
File: 2016-09-18_19-33-44.png (613KB, 850x789px) Image search: [Google]
2016-09-18_19-33-44.png
613KB, 850x789px
why doesnt mute have the acog again?
>>
>>155123289
I usually use them to distract enemies.
Grenade+rush has worked a few times for me.
>>
>3 armor operators
>Slowest
>Loudest
>Still die to a single headshot like everyone else
What's the point of playing as heavy armor operators again?
>>
>>155124146
she's pretty good, but you have to be very strategic with your welcome mat placements. her guns are pretty good, her smg moreso than he shotgun at this point i would say, but both are situational.
>>
File: 1473687527435.jpg (69KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1473687527435.jpg
69KB, 768x768px
>>155124593
cluster charges
>>
>>155124593
Their gadgets and literally nothing else.
>>
>>155124254
acog babies pls go
>>
>>155124593
3 Armor 1 Speed is more of a balancing scale than anything.
If you gave someone like Kapkan even 2 Speed he'd be the new Frost but with an even better SMG.
>>
>>155124254
he's too god for plebcog
>>
File: 1473658890240.png (396KB, 525x798px) Image search: [Google]
1473658890240.png
396KB, 525x798px
>>155125010
This. 1 Speed is a way to give a character a weakness of some sort to balance them.
>>
>>155124593
>Rook
>Not one of the best defense OPs

Run a shield on him and just counter peak windows, prefire when ever the fuck you want and call back doc if you get too hurt.
>>
File: Wallpaper Australia.jpg (2MB, 4592x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Wallpaper Australia.jpg
2MB, 4592x3056px
>>155014204
Where are the Australian operators?
Hopefully they'll pop up next year but seriously, they re-add murica and then Brazil which didn't need to happen.
Canada and Japan is fine but we need Aussie operators, They don't have to be the SASR they could be the 2nd Commando regiment or any Aussie special forces.

The suffering is real lads.
>>
>>155125010
Frost gets a 45 dmg SMG with extended barrel and no recoil

Her traps are also better even though they dont outright kill, Cav can even interrogate people trapped in them making them overall more valuable to the team
>>
>>155125662
>Extended Barrel
>No recoil
The thing already kicked pretty hard before this patch and Extended Barrel makes it worse.
>>
>>155125662
>Her traps are also better even though they dont outright kill
Easier to notice for more payoff.
>>
File: 1468534115471.png (314KB, 501x552px) Image search: [Google]
1468534115471.png
314KB, 501x552px
>>155125519
>counter peek windows while behind a shield
This will get you immediately killed against anyone who's good at the game though.
>>
Which one has more players ?
PS4 or PC ?
>>
File: 440-449.webm (2MB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
440-449.webm
2MB, 720x405px
>>155126000
You just have to keep your shield against some nice shaped cover. Change where you peak from, if you prefire you can get some bullshit headshots.
>>
>>155125662
I'd only value Frost traps over Kapkan's if theres a Caveira on my team like you said but otherwise no. Kapkan has Nitro and the best Auto Shotty currently.
>>
File: 331-337.webm (1MB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
331-337.webm
1MB, 720x405px
>>
File: anons binds .png (2MB, 1626x3990px) Image search: [Google]
anons binds .png
2MB, 1626x3990px
>>
>>155126110
I main rook, and that has NEVER worked out well for me past gold 3. What does work though is making head level murder lines and prone level murder holes around a placed shield so the enemy has a restricted line of sight and can't properly flick or wallbang you without taking a lucky guess.
>>
File: omf.png (34KB, 493x276px) Image search: [Google]
omf.png
34KB, 493x276px
>>155126543
>>
File: Just muckin' about.webm (3MB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Just muckin' about.webm
3MB, 720x540px
>>155126543
Hello
>>
>>155090130
m o d s
>>
>>155126102
I don't know of any way to get PS4's numbers, but PC's keep growing and I have to imagine PS4's is doing something similar. You should be able to comfortably go with whatever you prefer playing on
>>
File: dr pavel im GIGN.png (840KB, 1053x1600px) Image search: [Google]
dr pavel im GIGN.png
840KB, 1053x1600px
>>155125373
>not saving the improved png version
Drop and give me 20, /k/ommando.
>>
>>155090130
how is this still up?
>>
Dual mags (faster reload) and extended mags when?
>>
>>155090130
I got that too when i recently switched to borderless resolution. Going back to fullscreen fixed it
>>
File: C1 Recoil.webm (2MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
C1 Recoil.webm
2MB, 960x540px
>>155125984
>>155126125
Usually I only Kapkan kills on people rushing in the last 15 seconds of the round or straight up idiots. I can consistently trap people with Frost even if I pick her again, never with Kapkan they always get super careful around doors and windows after one of them blows up.

Frost traps are also better in my book even though Kapkans traps outright kill. Mainly because you can place as you please, usually i put them left or right of door ways since people ADS when entering rooms and then immediately sidestep for cover.

She probably has the best SMG with the same damage as the 416 minus the Acog but more managle recoil. Also better speed then Kapkan.

>>155125820
>The thing already kicked pretty hard before this patch and Extended Barrel makes it worse.

webm related first uncontrolled, second full auto controll, third burst fire

If you can handle a little bit left and right then I can't help you anon, maybe use single fire. it does 42dmg after all. webm related
>>
>>155127692
Personally I find frost to be very comfy to use, however I typically don't use extended barrel because I prefer something that decreases the recoil to almost non-existant levels. If the traps are close to where most of your teammates, its essentially a Kapkan, if they're far away (something most frosts shouldn't do) then basically you cut a guy's health in half and they will always die 100% (No DBNO). They're also really amazing to put on windows, most of the time some poor guy will fall. The best Frost trap spot I've ever found was on Oregon on Second floor Dorms, place it under the big window and they'll never see it coming.
>>
>>155128305
Best part is even they know where they are (Behind shields over obstacles that you have to vault over) they can't even counter them unless they have explosives (immune to twitch drone unlike Kapkan traps)
>>
File: 0.jpg (36KB, 162x202px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
36KB, 162x202px
>Join game in progress 0-2
>actualy end up winning
>>
>>155015669
Why don't they just give her a flying drone?
>>
File: 12249129.jpg (50KB, 239x256px) Image search: [Google]
12249129.jpg
50KB, 239x256px
>kill hostage that is being picked up, it happens
>1min 30 into next round a player walks into my line of sight as im firing, team kill
>instant kick

Great, now the team is down 2 players, this new system needs tweeks, this is coming from a player that in over 200hrs has teamkilled a handful of times, all accidents.
>>
How The Fuck Are Hostage Kills Real Like Nigga Just Back Away From The Objective Like Nigga Just Open Your Eyes.

Shadowplay won't let me choose what resolution to record in. What the fuck Nvidia?
>>
>>155128305
You should really try the extended barrel. You pretty much 3-4 shot people now when shooting the torso.
>>
>>155128940

The shit that pisses me off about the 3-4 shots the smg kills you in, is for some reason it feels like you're getting shot just once sometimes, I guess it's latency or whatever but god damn is it frustrating.
>>
File: 1473761333151.jpg (57KB, 637x354px) Image search: [Google]
1473761333151.jpg
57KB, 637x354px
>>155129083
Oh yeah sometimes you die in one shot but one their screen they had time to line up the shot and pump your shit full of lead.
>>
>>155128898
>opening on def
>fuze kills hostage
>next round someone else kills hostage and two others with c4
>first guy fuzes hostage in the third round
>>
File: 1473253808219.jpg (82KB, 472x755px) Image search: [Google]
1473253808219.jpg
82KB, 472x755px
>>155129313
>>
>get matched with teammates named Tactical_Kappa and Tactical_Chanka
>immediately leave
>>
>>155123049
Doing gods work bucker roo
>>
>>155120841
Man all they need to do is disallow leaving the safe zone during the perpetration phase. Or at least ether if they stay out lower the time from 2 seconds to instant that they are detected, and if he doesn't go back he loses health by like 5 per second until he ether dies or goes back to the building.

Its the only true way to fix it. I don't care about being peeped from the building. I care if some fucker is always checking each spawn point to get easy kills before we even hit the ground.
>>
>>155129419
>matched against Lord_Chanka and TACHANKA
>they spawn peek and reddit meme the whole game
>>
>>155130176
You can't leave the safe zone during prep phase.
>>
i left right after start of Season 1

is tachanka and IQ viable now?
>>
File: Jew gets BTFO.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Jew gets BTFO.webm
3MB, 640x480px
>>
>>155131604
no and no
>>
>>155131714

what even happened there
>>
File: Jew gets BTFO 2.webm (2MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Jew gets BTFO 2.webm
2MB, 960x540px
>>155131805
No clue.
>>
>>155114867
so what I'm getting from this is "I really need to teamkill but the generally acceptable targets have been rare lately so I've decided to shoot whoever for whatever"

you're a piece of shit.
>>
>playing ranked with randoms
>other team is all at least gold 1
>we fucking decimate them round 1 with no casualties
>2 guys quit
>decimate them again in round 2, again no deaths
>2 more guys quit
>1 lone guy on that team stayed the entire time until the game was over

What a good sport. He actually managed to kill 2 of us in the last round too. On that note, can we talk about why the fuck so many people leave ranked when they're losing?
>>
>>155133448
in most comp games I know of, it's because leaving and finding a new round is faster and often more enjoyable than playing the rest of the rounds and being stomped.
>>
>>155133448
>What a good sport. He actually managed to kill 2 of us in the last round too. On that note, can we talk about why the fuck so many people leave ranked when they're losing?
If you leave, your W/L ratio doesn't change, but you can still rank down. These are probably shitters/Clanfags who want to look good when they look at their stats.
>>
>>155133703
>leaving doesn't count as a loss
well why not?
>>
>>155133696
>>155133703
I always assumed that people would be wary enough of that abandon penalty to not quit every other game. Then again I don't necessarily have that penalty memorized, I imagine you'd have to quit every other game for a week straight before you got any sort of reasonable ranked ban.
>>
>>155133703
>If you leave, your W/L ratio doesn't change
Are you sure?
>>
File: 5384904-4196049906-8DhSl.gif (2MB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
5384904-4196049906-8DhSl.gif
2MB, 250x188px
>2 heartbreaking defeats in a row
>>
>>155134134
Abandon penalty seems like a good idea, but it ends up promoting more toxicity than it removes. Since you now have players that know they're going to be punished for leaving so they either A: Teamkill and then quit because they don't care due to the penalty and want to let off some of their frustration, or B: Instead of quitting they just afk or share team locations to the enemy team so that it ends faster.

or in Respawn based games they'll just feed the enemy team kills making it even worse than quitting because it's near impossible to outperform the enemy team when they're being fed literally free kills.
>>
>>155134692
Well, there goes 120 points
>>
File: 1445900765961.png (73KB, 247x248px) Image search: [Google]
1445900765961.png
73KB, 247x248px
>>155109401
thanks for making me snort so hard from laughing that it kind of hurt
>>
How does the ranking system work now?

In season one it only took me two games to get knocked down from gold 2 to silver 4
>>
File: 14049810289412.jpg (58KB, 600x878px) Image search: [Google]
14049810289412.jpg
58KB, 600x878px
We need a Siege version of pic related with Thatcher
>>
File: 1473221494209.jpg (208KB, 1259x1259px) Image search: [Google]
1473221494209.jpg
208KB, 1259x1259px
Is it just me, or r6 game mode randomizer heavily prefers secure area?
>>
File: 545454.jpg (32KB, 1196x294px) Image search: [Google]
545454.jpg
32KB, 1196x294px
>>155135448
Forgot the pic.
>>
>>155135626
Most people only have secure area on their preferences, it's the most fair and has the most tense extended time because setting foot in the OBJ room can drag the game on forever while hostage needs the hostage in the attackers hand and the defuser needs to go down and then sets another timer om the round
>>
>>155126102
PS4 and X1 share about 75% of the player base, they have about the same number of players, the other 25% is on PC.
>>
>>155135874
>>155135448
speaking of preferences, if you have Hereford Base enabled in your settings, the most bland map in existence, I hate you and I hope you die.
>>
>>155131896
>>155131714
you are a man of sensible taste by using the russian red dot. i don't know how people use that garbage reflex sight.
>>
File: You_Fucking_Pleb.jpg (77KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
You_Fucking_Pleb.jpg
77KB, 500x500px
>>155136137
My favorite map?? That and plane why do people hat them? I will never know...
>>
>>155135626
Best game mode
>>
>>155135412
god damn that is just sad
>>
>>155136137
>not having everything disabled except for secure area on house

Oh my god get with it
>>
File: QUADS.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
QUADS.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
So I know we're all playing Siege and all, but first how about you check these QUADS.
>>
File: UE8ye78.jpg (203KB, 900x1122px) Image search: [Google]
UE8ye78.jpg
203KB, 900x1122px
>>155136504
it's soooooo fucking boooooooooringggggg
I actually like plane tho
>>
File: montagne is stuck.jpg (455KB, 1564x1564px) Image search: [Google]
montagne is stuck.jpg
455KB, 1564x1564px
>want to get back into siege
>shit dorm internet mixed with a bargain bin wireless card takes 3 minutes to connect to the servers
>Ethernet port is on the opposite side of the front door
Recommended wireless cards?
>>
>>155135412
that's one damn juicy burger
>>
>>155136996
i too have shitty student internet. multiplayer is always an issue but i can play t-hunt with minimal issues. (i set my graphics to low tho soooo...)
also are you on the student wifi or are you hard wired?
>>
File: Feels.png (344KB, 832x906px) Image search: [Google]
Feels.png
344KB, 832x906px
>Tfw guy with the A10-6700 that's having problems
>Tfw something I lag when I shoot a person or I am shot at
>Tfw not likely to get a processor in the future (Maybe christmas)
>Tfw .69 K/D BB now Buck main

Help me please
>>
>>155137301
All you can do is beg for ubishit to optimize the game further. my problem is that it just sucks up 100% of the CPU causing spikes and shit. Also because the engine hates being FPS limited you cannot limit the FPS without a hard lock or some sort of freeze up.

Oh and something about the physics they use. its all Intel or Nvidia shit or whatever.
>>
>>155137269
Student wifi because some idiot put the ethernet ports on the opposite side of the room as the desks

So fucking out of practice I just lost a normal t-hunt extraction anyways, I'd have been dead weight
>>
>>155128898
ayy lmao this was me
>>
>>155131604
no and yes*

*if you only want to use her because 552 is godtier and 3 speed and occasional pulse counter
>>
>>155138038
sounds like the same thing i have, except the port is on the other side of the room behind the dresser.
im hoping they make ethernet cables long enough.
>>
>>155136137
>Map/mode preferences
Does this shit even work? I remember the community manager saying it straight up doesn't work at all.
>>
>>155131604
No and Yes
IQ's RED is much better to read, it shows the actual shape of the electronic now and Ops like Valkyrie are so popular right now she can be incredibly useful at ensuring your team is not in full view of the enemy at all times.
Also some of the best guns on Attackers.
>>
File: 1473922952049.jpg (97KB, 1259x944px) Image search: [Google]
1473922952049.jpg
97KB, 1259x944px
during a casual match, as a defender, for like 5 sec I saw the icon and the name in red of the entire enemy team, is that a team-wide hack that one of my team mates used or what the fuck was that?
>>
File: 199102840812.gif (288KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
199102840812.gif
288KB, 500x375px
>>155128496
You can shoot out Frost traps from underneath you after vaulting.
>mfw players still don't realize this
>>
>>155139328
>+20 Welcome Mat Destroyed
>Still Trapped
>>
How how HOW do I get good with the ACOG?

I swear, my KDA has dropped like a rock since I've equipped it on all my guns. I know the range multiplier is important, but the zoom-in just utterly fucks me up.
>>
>>155139891
Just hold very long range angles, or have your team mates watch your flanks.
>>
>>155139891
ACOG is only good on a specific few guns, namely those with low recoil and high fire rate. A good example of this is the smg-11, which turns into a fucking sniper with the acog. It doesn't matter what sight you use as long as you can see who you're targeting and hit consistently with it. Thats the whole point of different sights in the first place, to suit your preference.
>>
>>155139319
did you have caveira in your time?
>>
>>155140020
the ACOG has been hailed as the second coming of our lord and saviour on here
>>
>>155140482
yes, is that her doing? I thought she could just go silent
>>
>>155140482
team*

also, jesus christ my brain is dead
>>
>>155139319
Your teams caveira actually managed to use her ability.
Congratulations, thats as rare as an albino gorilla.
>>
>>155140586
she can go silent and can put probe in the enemy's anus so she gives you few seconds of wallhack

have no idea how it works desu, don't have cav myself
>>
>>155140586
cav can interrogate a downed attacker so the entire team gets like 5 seconds of wallhacks
>>
>>155140719
>>155140586
When an enemy is DBNO she can interrogate them, and when that happens you basically get 10 seconds of Wall hacks.
>>
>Filter out Favelas and bomb
>First match of the day is Favelas and bomb
Fuck me I guess
>>
>Play first multiplayer game in months
>frost
>enemy accidentally injures the hostage
>two rush in and get trapped
>clean them up and one who tried to revive
>fourth fights me around a corner at short range
>fifth runs in as hostage expires
I'm still shaking

It was a heartbreaking defeat but I scored top on my team
Defense won every round
>>
>people reinforce the ground
>the ground that is on the same level as the objective
Are they retarded?
>>
File: 1473797050195.jpg (237KB, 1299x1299px) Image search: [Google]
1473797050195.jpg
237KB, 1299x1299px
Time for a Castle Buff /R6G/

>Once Castle has deployed his Barricades on doors/windows, he can roll them up & drop them at will from range using a remote control, basically he toggles them open and shut with a detonator
>This has multiple applications, first of all being Castle having the ability to let his team in and out of his doors while forcing the enemy to breach through them
>Alternatively, he can open his barricade when the enemy moves forward to breach it and ambush them, since castlecades typically give attackers a sense of security being that they're bulletproof. This would force attackers to treat his barricades with a little more respect.
>Finally, the castlecades can be used as a trap to seperate the attackers from one another, now that fewer attackers have access to breaching charges, you could find a room that has only 1/2/3 entry points, castle them all, wait for an attacker like, montagne, thermite, Glaz, etc who you know cannot have breaching charges to trap them inside, forcing their team to help them out, for them to waste time bashing their way out, or force thermite into wasting an exothermic.

Maybe rename his Gadget to the Drawbridge to try and convey how to use it?

Thoughts?
>>
>>155142821
Seems like an interesting idea, but seems a bit overpowered in a way. Being able to draw them up when the enemy is trying to put a charge on them, or, if your timing is right, dodge and ash charge with them, seems like a bit much.
>>
>>155142821
How would you keep track of which barricades to open/close?
3 Barricades with 2 modes (open/close) each would be 6 more things you'd have to cram into the UI and onto the controls.
And even if you toggled between the three, you'd still end up with 3 more things that you need to fit on the screen.
>>
>>155143138
Tap bind to toggle all, hold bind to place
>>
File: thermite.png (388KB, 600x878px) Image search: [Google]
thermite.png
388KB, 600x878px
>>155135412
There ya go, mate.
>>
>>155143903
I like it.

Fooking kids, M8
>>
>>155143280
Doesn't work on console

And it doesn't matter that you don't care about that, ubisoft does.
>>
>secure area on cafe
>train room
>area being contested by people in the room behind stove

wat
>>
>>155143903
fokken operators
>>
>>155143138
I'd say a good way of doing it would be to have your barricades be visible through walls as a highlight, and just have the toggle bound to the gadget key. That way you know which one you're going to toggle, while at the same time able to see the state of all barricades at the time.
>>
>>155143903
noice
>>
File: Drawbridge Mockup.jpg (334KB, 1580x986px) Image search: [Google]
Drawbridge Mockup.jpg
334KB, 1580x986px
>>155143138
I wondered about that, and I thought maybe you could do something like this:

Castlecades have outlines like those on your teammates, so you can see them through walls. Placing your cursor over one will give you a contextual prompt to press your gadget button (same one you use for placing them) to toggle it. This way you can use the same button for placing them and opening/closing them, but without having to clutter your UI too much (I hope).

>>155143125
Possibly. Ideally have it be that if an ash connects with a 'cade, then it gets rolled up, have it destroyed regardless. And probably make them "stick" once a charge is placed on them, to avoid cheesing. Don't have any idea how difficult that would be to code though.

Basically I just want something that would make Castle actually anything other than a passing glance from the attacking side. I want all attackers and defenders to be feared, or at least taken into consideration when formulating a plan of attack/defense.

This also wouldn't take anything away from Castle, just give him a higher skill ceiling and a wider variety of situations in which to be useful. You could just place his barricades and leave them there and he would still be the exact same operator we have right now.
>>
>>155144994
The last thing i'd be concerned about would be balancing it.
If someone placed a breaching charge on these things, you'd just retract them, the breaching charge would be destroyed and you'd close up shop again.
In the time these things open, enemies could theoretically come through, but it would be way to dangerous to actually do.
So nobody would use breaching charges anymore because it would be a complete waste of a charge.
The enemy would be forced to pick Sledge pretty much every single time.
>>
>>155144994
You just gave me an idea on how to balance it. The breaching charge or whatnot can be destroyed when the barricade rolls up BUT:
>Castle barricades have electric motors at the top of them.
>If the motor gets destroyed castle can no longer toggle that barricade.
>Motors can be seen by IQ.

Makes IQ a bit more useful while making it so that Castle Barricades aren't end all be all.
>>
>>155145257
>>155144994
>these new castles are able to be batteried

y/n?
>>
>>155145742
Not the barricade itself I would say, as that would be too easy to identify and just shuts down castle completely. If its a motor at the top instead, then its a bit more obscure but not so much that after a while the IQ can figure out what it is.
>>
>>155145918
I meant bandit batteries on them to counter sledge. probably a bad idea but it does spread bandit thinner to give thermite more of a chance. Could still combo castle with mute anyway/take bandit and mute and have maximum blockage
>>
>>155145256
The last thing I want is for it to be too powerful, but i'd like to find a way for this to work because I think it'd be fun.

I just feel like it'd make him combo well with valkyrie, especially with the solitary confinement idea.
>Castle up a room
>Valk puts a cam in there
>Wait for someone to wander in
>Drop the cades and watch them panic

It'd definitely need tweaking to not be overpowered. I'm kind of liking this guy's idea >>155145257
If it was another electronic gadget that was countered by Thatcher and Twitch that'd probably be fine.
>>
>>155146113
>>155145257
>>155142821
>american special forces, inspired by the local walmart, invents a device to protect against spree shooters, by making the doors bulletproof
>>
These are some pretty dumb ideas, m8s.
>>
make a new thread faggots
>>
>>155149286
fooken cunt

>>155149557
>>155149557
>>155149557
>>
>>155148683
Yeah this thread seems to be all about dumb ideas
>remove 1htk headshots for most operators
>castle doors have a fucking motor that can roll the doors up and down on toggle
Jesus, and the first one went on for far too long too, can't believe some people STILL want one of the most defining thing from this game to be removed. And the castle doors are way too complicated, castle players can't think strategically so I don't know why they think they would be able to handle these motorized doors.
Thread posts: 765
Thread images: 187

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.