[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/krog/ - kronos general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 739
Thread images: 143

File: WoWScrnShot_080216_233950.jpg (88KB, 397x750px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_080216_233950.jpg
88KB, 397x750px
wash yer back edition

Kronos 2 Guilds:

<Nihilum> - Alliance

<Dark Iron Orcs> - Horde (Dead)
Whisper any of the following for an invite: automute, qlurf, glurf, infamy, crabberson, mavaqt or mavadog

>Info:
K2 Website: www.kronos-wow.com

>Addons:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B7aZ9mOBWI5oMzQ1eFladEpXT1k&usp=sharing
>Client Download and Connection Guide:
http://pastebin.com/xscFnzaK (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)
>Leveling Specs:
http://imgur.com/a/aNm8V
>Vanilla WoW Head:
http://db.vanillagaming.org/
>Kronos official DB:
https://vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz
>Pre-BiS:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17siOKDwgAq34RqCMtPUKYI_wE7yFai7FEtpSIIC7zJQ/pubhtml
>>
Related OC
>be me, 17, Just moved from the suburbs to a more rural area
>miles of trails around my house almost never used because over half the towns population was over seventy (legit statistic)
>also meant I had to go deep innawoods or old women would call the cops on me like they do the Fed-ex guy
>taking a gap-year to do constructive shit including but not limited to loosing some fucking weight so hiking around alot
>walking through a big gorge full of trees so tall and thin you can see super far through the trees, also fall so everything's orange and yellow
>cold breeze makes me have to piss, bushwack further down gorge so some fsggot doesn't see my dick
>notice something blue down near the bottom of the gorge half buried in leaves where the forest turns into a swamp
>it's a really old, well worn tent awkwardly stuffed in the bag but has its stakes and everything so whatevs
>nothing else around it unless it's buried in leaves so I figure some drunks left it and it's mine now
>couldn't have been more wrong
>barely made it back to the trail before I hear someone shuffling through the leaves from whence I came, hear a hoarse cry and some loud, angry, guttural noises
>remember that the interstates on the other side of the gorge and sometimes hobos follow it between cities
>have hobo-phobia, communication not an option, start sprinting
>running through leaves loud as hell, hobo hears and starts making really fucking loud intelligible noises
>can't hear anything else over my heart beating so I look over my shoulder at the top of the gorge
>big fucking brown shape getting bigger coming up the gorge
Gottagofast.mov
>don't turn around again until I've passed the trail head about a quarter of a mile later, mfw no hobo
>relies I'm a >6ft man who lifts and just stole a bums tent
>relize he just wanted his house back
>realize I was the monster all along
>throw tent away, didn't even want it really
And that's how a stole a tent from a homeless man
>>
It's time to get bullied faggot
>>
File: 1368285929378.png (74KB, 578x547px) Image search: [Google]
1368285929378.png
74KB, 578x547px
Whats this new Vanillar server I keep hearing about.
>>
>>154659554

Really pick whatever you think you'd enjoy. Druid is a safe pick to get a raid spot at 60, while rogue is a safe pick to not get a raid spot.
>>
File: glurf.png (2KB, 244x15px) Image search: [Google]
glurf.png
2KB, 244x15px
Clique council confirmed
>>
>>154660149
Loot distribution is at least transparent and recorded but the decision making is retarded
>>
File: 1473722747910.jpg (156KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1473722747910.jpg
156KB, 1920x1080px
>There are people in this thread who don't think John Bonham is greatest drummer of all time.
>>
People who I want to facefuck and cum in their mouths:
-dindumuffin
-comfy
-babymetal
-longview
-maddie
-glurf
>>
>>154660467
I want Grud to eggplant my pussy
>>
>>154660467
thanks
>>
I unironically like cock and play a healer
>>
>>154660325

That's just poor bait when Neil Peart exists.
>>
>>154660904
t. Puddi
>>
>>154660910
>Not keith moon
>>
>thru-hiking the AT
>in Southern VA just outside of Grayson Highlands
>stealth camping near a dirt road
>not supposed to do it but the ground is usually flat near roads and there is a higher chance of an unmarked water source
>sun is setting and I'm in my tent reading
>hear a car drive past
>for a dirt road this one was pretty busy
>car stops, door slams shut
>glance out
>see a man walking down the trail while whistling, like for a lost dog or something
>didn't see a dog on my way to this spot
>expect the man to come over and ask if I saw his lost dog
>man notices me set up there and quickly walks back to his car and drove away
>start to think about it and realize I might have just interrupted some sort of drug deal
>mind races every time I hear a car drive by that night
>woke up several times to cars driving by, as late as 1-2 am
>>
Can someone give me a list of new people in the guild I want to find a new trap since my old one is worn out
>>
File: 1367284179678.jpg (107KB, 1273x922px) Image search: [Google]
1367284179678.jpg
107KB, 1273x922px
Is this thread even about video games?
>>
His dark, brown eyes opened to see Madti’s pale blue ones staring back. A look of intensity on her small features, a shadow of concern, or fear, in her eyes. Madti was nervous - she didn’t know how Slaytrain would react to being utterly and completely naked before her.

They’d been together for months, drawn to one another by their mutual love of ERP and violence. Slaytrain came back from his last special forces mission only to see himself dishonorably discharged from the military. With no job prospects and linger scars - physical and psychological - from combat, he turned to the only work he knew. He and his crew of other disgraced officers ransacked the city, robbing and plundering at will to amass a fortune in offshore accounts to ensure all of them could retire in luxury in a warm and sunny location.

Truth was, though, they had the money a long time ago. But with nothing to do except sit in the sun and watch the ocean roll ashore, it left too much time for Slaytrain to consider his past and what he did. His super-intelligence - something psychologists mistook for madness - caused sleeplessness, anxiety, irritability and anger toward those who didn’t understand the constant and unending thought patterns that churned through his head every minute of every day. His goal was to bring the same chaos he felt to the rest of the world.

Madti never thought she would find someone who shared her problem.

Since childhood, the blonde pixie would be kept awake by ideas and stories rampaging through her mind. She read several grade levels ahead of her classmates and breezed through math and sciences. Her boredom often expressed itself in her lack of attention to the teacher, setting off chemical reactions in the Scholomance lab just for something to do.
>>
What happened to all the milsurp battle rifles and bolt action rifles from certain European countries that upgraded their armories to more modern stuff?

Just from the top of my head I can think of Spain, Portugal, UK, Austria and perhaps even Germany that should have armories filled with old G3s, Mausers, FALs and other stuff.

Do they destroy these weapons? Is there any chance of having them in the civilian market like it happened with the Russian SKS and Mosins?
>>
>>154661798
No this is an e-date thread

Claim what femboi you want to fuck before someone takes them
>>
>>154660149
What's the justification for this
>>
>>154661879
Disgusting. I wanted to learn about Crestfall.
>>
To try and ease this excess energy, Madti’s mother - for her father split when she was just little - enrolled her daughter in the rogue class. The tiny, slender girl was a natural, tumbling and flying through the air. But being raised by a single mom meant Madti couldn’t continue rogue lessons much past her early teen years.

But because of her intelligence, Madti won multiple scholarships and earned a free ride to the best university in the country, where she studied psychology - not out of a will to help people but out of a need to manipulate others and at the same time understand herself a little more. She slept with a university professor to earn a recommendation for residency at a forensic mental institution - which is where she met Slaytrain, institutionalized after the one time he failed to make the perfect escape.

What she didn’t count on was finding a kindred spirit, someone she could relate to and who understood the turmoil broiling within her head.

She learned - the hard way - over the last few months, however, that Slaytrain didn’t fit any regular psychological pattern. He was unpredictable, violence and psychopathic one moment and caring and attentive the next. He never physically hurt her, but she remained on edge nonetheless.

Madti straddled Slaytrain's narrow hips, his stomach muscles clearly defined from decades of work, exercise and ganking. His chest and arms were a collection of tattoos marking military campaigns and cultures throughout Azeroth. His body was taut, rigid and on edge from a constant state of heightened awareness, despite their last heist completed.

This stripping away the last vestiges of a mask, leaving Slaytrain completely exposed, could go any way - and she’d seen him violent enough on other occasions to know what was in store for her if her gamble proved drastically wrong.
>>
Ichimaru Gin.

Being around him always made you feel like having a snake slither around your throat.
No matter how sure you were about him not biting you it was always uncomfortable in his presence.
And this time he actually gave you an assignment, one that you couldn't and wouldn't refuse.

You've been planning Aizens assassination for decades now and still you barely made any progress.
Looking down at your foe after beating him into submission was always your preferred method of warfare and useful it may be you always detested killing others with such methods.
There was no honor, no skill and no sense of victory in killing someone from afar or with poison.
They all lacked a certain "personal touch".

But as much as you hated it you still gave it your all.
However planning someone's execution like that requires insight into the targets life.
Aizen always came and went as he pleased and he never stayed for too long.
All in all you barely knew anything about the man or his plans.
This mission might provide some information about Aizens plans and this intrigues you.
After accepting the mission you asked Gin to give you some free time to prepare for your departure.
You walked around Vanaheim for a while and explained the situation to your friends and now you are sitting around the table with your family members.

Harribel stares at you in disbelief.
"What did you just say?"

"The truth."
You replied.
"Aizen is apparently very interested in a high schooler.
As ridiculous as it might be, this task finally gives me a chance to get a closer look at his machinations."

Your grandson puts both his feet onto the table and leans back as he talks.
"This is so typical.
You get to go in school but when I wanted to do that it was always: "No, you'll kill everyone" or something along those lines."

You give Dante a quick glance as you speak.
"You wouldn't believe how many people would kill to be in your position.
And I doubt you'd like it. Too many angsty teens."
>>
What the hell is going on
>>
Madti didn’t speak but she lowered her eyes to his facial scars, the fingertips of her right hand gently grazing the edges. Suddenly, he lashed out, one hand grabbing her wrist, his fingernails biting into her flesh, while the other tangled in her hair, grabbing a handful and holding tight.

Madti sucked in her breath, barely breathing. He could easily snap her neck, but she knew if he was going to kill her, he would drag her head under the hot, fragrant water and watch the light leave her eyes.

His eyebrows knitted together in anger as he pulled her head toward him, kissing her violently as he twisted her arm behind her back. He pulled her head sharply away, his chest heaving, anger still clouding his features. With her free hand, she snaked it around his neck, wrapping her sinewy legs around his waist as well as she pushed forward for another deep kiss. As her tongue slipped past his teeth, she felt him relax, his grip on her arm releasing to cradle her ass.

Without breaking the kiss, Slaytrain set her on the edge of the vast bathtub, his hand sliding between her legs as he pressed two fingers inside. Madti gasped, and clutched the hair at the nape of his neck. She turned her face away and he kissed and licked her cheek as his fingers pulled and stroked inside her body. His other hand clutched and squeezed her breast.

Her breathing quickened and her nails dug into his skin. She bit at his lip as she kissed him. Listening to her moans and feeling her body quiver made him hard and unable to resist, he slid his cock into her. His hand gripped her thigh, his other arm wrapped around her waist as she perched on the edge of the tub. She came, her body gripping his cock like a vice and her limbs enveloped him. She tipped her head back, her blonde hair falling away from her face, and he kissed the underside of her chin as he drove his cock into her body until that shudder took him as well.
>>
Can One Punch Man beat Marada Uchiha?
>>
As their shared orgasm subsided, Slaytrain felt some of the tension leave his body and he pulled Madti into the water with him. Under the surface they went, still entwined. He pushed her hair away from her face and kissed her as air bubbles headed to the surface. They came up from under the water, Madti giggling and Slaytrain smiling his grotesque, pinched smile. He scooped her up and placed her feet-first onto the cool tile. She handed him a towel and took one herself as they dried off before heading to the adjoining bedroom.

Madti slid her naked body between the soft sheets, admiring the view from the floor to ceiling windows in the penthouse suite. “Whose penthouse is this?” she asked Slaytrain as he climbed into bed next to her.

“Grud lives here when he’s in town and doesn’t want to head back to the suburbs,” he said.

“Oh.”
>>
You were not but a humble maid for fanciful estate in the prosperous Southern Counties, but alas you have been cast out!

Escaping a fate most horrible, you fled into the woods not so far from the estate. You are in a state most awful though, with many wounds and little remaining of your clothes, let alone any personal possessions you had. It's been so hard, that thoughts of returning and begging to be taken back in are on your mind, though you know that would only end badly. For you.

So you sit in poor shelter from the rain, beneath the overhang of an old tree.

>What do you do now?
>>
I told you this is my thread you little cunts. It belongs to me now.
>>
File: 1469488966816.jpg (42KB, 704x528px) Image search: [Google]
1469488966816.jpg
42KB, 704x528px
>>154661958
>>154660063

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t49yER6ltNA
>>
>>154660954
Moving into the dark house, now pulled over the shoulders of the tall Elf, swirming as the pain and brusies of her capture stinged. The house around them was dark and empty, her mind raced. "What is this place? The home of the Dark Council? Are you talking me to the Evil One Glurf?" Spluttering out in one nervous sting of words to the Elf. Grunting and shouting something in some foreign tongue the Elf gripped tighter taking a handful of the cute femmy priestess' ass. As he started to slowly climb a set of wooden stairs. All she could see were the candles leading up to the second floor, their fire flicking as they went past.

Comfy was awaiting them both, "Oh you were caught so easily Meddy! You dissenters of the council are too easy to put down!" Giggling away as he spoke Comfy, the notorious favourite of the leader of the Dark Council. "Get the FREAK out of here Grud, you dumb shit." Screaming at the Elf, with rage in her eyes. As he picked up a nearby candle and looked closer at the Priestess' body. Beaten and burised. Feeling sympathy for the Polack, Grud responded in a low tone with wide eyes, "Woah sorry." As he dropped her and went off never to be seen again.

Comfy moving over to the heap of tears and rags of Medheally. "Don't worry I'm here now, no need to worry" Comfy whispered in a slury tone, dripping with sympathy, as he moved his hands down to the Priestess' touching and feeling the bruises of her chest, they were quite flat. Almost manly, as he continued to explore the Priestess' body he found out something quite delicious. Medheally's rough man-handling had left her with a painful pressure building up inside of her panties. As her manhood poked out from them. Exposing her most shocking secret.
>>
File: me irl4.jpg (43KB, 433x539px) Image search: [Google]
me irl4.jpg
43KB, 433x539px
DELET THIS
>>
Can a janitor come ban this guy pls
>>
>>154663041
Lel, the thread would be on page 9 without me.
>>
>>154659793
mavaqt is CUTE
>>
File: 1426389345952_0.jpg (13KB, 300x171px) Image search: [Google]
1426389345952_0.jpg
13KB, 300x171px
I am /krog/
>>
>>154663541
I'm like 99% sure FF gave up on this thread and attentionwhores on reddit somewhere instead since we all ignore him
>>
File: R4wZyA6.png (514KB, 775x759px) Image search: [Google]
R4wZyA6.png
514KB, 775x759px
>>154663676
I toppled Finalflash. I am THE shit poster. I'm behind all of it.
The clique posting, the ERP, the Elysium shilling, all of the shit posting in this thread is orchestrated by me.
>>
File: krog.png (6KB, 317x72px) Image search: [Google]
krog.png
6KB, 317x72px
please do not speak his name
>>
>>154665238
literally who
>>
I literally want to be the guild meat toilet
>>
>>154665627
Same here I want a nice bully to beat me up
>>
>>154665720
No I want the entire guild to beat up my butt and puss simultaneously
>>
File: 2016-09-13_22-19-26.png (59KB, 496x309px) Image search: [Google]
2016-09-13_22-19-26.png
59KB, 496x309px
>>154665238
nice try
t. real slaytrain
>>
>>154665821
I want to find a older sibling figure in the guild to show me the ropes and be my big spoon at night.
>>
>>154665990
>realized his sperg out wasn't "cool" at all
>now tries to pretend it wasn't him

heh...
>>
>>154666284
ok zintos.
>>
Probably a noob question, but is there any way to horribly fail as a healing paladin at end game? Is it basically figuring out which rank heal to spam without over-agro'ing and oom'ing while keeping blesses up?
I'm close to level 30 and have been keeping any int gear that i run across but still haven't healed a dungeon. To be honest, it will sound fucking gay but I've been having horrible anxiety IRL and now i find it spilling over into feeling anxious about healing in a fucking leveling dungeon on a fucking private server. I realize how sad that sounds.
>>
>>154666585
healing is really easy, endgame is raids where you're with another 5~8 healers so you're not too pressured
pm kasandra for help, then fuck her boypussy after you got all you wanted
>>
>>154666585
>tfw get a semi heart attack every time tank drops to below 30%
still havent even raided as well
>>
>>154666585
>>154666928
healing is the perfect role for bitch boys like you.
>>
>>154666585
I always give my tank potions and whisper him encouraging messages and that they're really good then I send them gold when we finish and ERP later if he wants
>>
>>154666095
>Guild full of shitposters
>Goldshire sluts trying to find people to ERP with
Just let me grind in peace
>>
>>154667246
I don't mean to ERP I want someone to give me exoerience in the game
>>
>>154666585
install the healbot addon, an addon so good they specifically banned it
>>
>>154666585
Im scared to heal in deadmines
>>
>>154667039
>Denigrating healers
See how far you get without one, ass.
>>
>>154666780
Thanks! I may bug them when I'm closer to 60 if you're actually serious.
>>154667039
>>154667165
God you faggots are so weird sometimes.
>>154667597
Holy shit, i forgot that that existed. I'll look it up now. I remember it briefly from tbc but i think it wasn't working the same way then. Thanks dude.
>>
>>154666585
paladins are totally broken healers

if you aren't a complete retard and you know what you're doing

you'll top efficient healing no problem. if you out gear the other healers, nobody should even come close.

if you're an undergeared retard and have no idea what you're doing, warriors will do more healing than you

contrast this with druids the other hybrid healers who can completely outgear and outskill all the healers and still fall to the bottom of efficient healing
>>
>>154666585
paladins are the best class in the game. people will call you a buffbot but they just regret not rolling paladin.
>>
crestfall
>>
>>154669889
soon
>>
File: woman_and_video_games.png (190KB, 878x1546px) Image search: [Google]
woman_and_video_games.png
190KB, 878x1546px
I hate women so much
>>
>>154670064
Remove all females from <Nihilum>
>>
>>154670297
Agreed, which girl are we kicking first?
>>
>>154670403
Slaytrain's wife
>>
>>154670064
Why do you hate something you cannot change?

Just accept women for what they are and adapt to .

Hating on something that cant be changed is wasting energy.
>>
>Need to apply for a job
>Gap on my resume growing bigger
>Still haven't applied for anything

HELP ME.
>>
>>154670656
A neet has to desire to escape his condition in order to change it
>>
File: Trigore.jpg (51KB, 507x600px) Image search: [Google]
Trigore.jpg
51KB, 507x600px
What is the spawn on this fucker? I've been camping on and off for two days now.
>>
>>154670575
I'd rather disassociate with them entirely
>>
>>154670925
>>
File: 1279154157862.jpg (23KB, 251x255px) Image search: [Google]
1279154157862.jpg
23KB, 251x255px
>>154671104
I am in retail. He's not up.
>>
>>154671192
Don't lie to me
>>
>>154670925
have you been killing the other hydras around him? he might share a spawn with them
>>
>>154672475
There aren't other hydras around him. I've been leaving them up.
>>
Nursa, we'll talk later.

t. you know who
>>
>>154670656
Same except I keep quitting jobs out of boredom of the work grind. Really going to be difficult for me to find a new one next time around...
>>
File: 1392753023593s.jpg (3KB, 125x114px) Image search: [Google]
1392753023593s.jpg
3KB, 125x114px
Are you guys using Questie 3.1 here? Did you run into some errors?
>>
>>154672730
Can't click on quest links in chat and sometimes I need to /reloadui to get quest objectives to update but otherwise it's fine.
>>
>>154672583
not hydras the things in the water or w/e just clear shit around him if you want him to spawn
>>
goodnight nihilums
>>
>>154673791
Niliums*
>>
There will be no artificial wombs.

There will be no sex bots.

These would slash women's power in sex and dating. Women would have to adapt by actually being a good, loving, feminine person who provides more than bitching with a side of cunt.

Women do not want this. So they will go to Uncle Sam and demand that he make these things illegal as with prostitution.

What drives me crazy about these bleeding cunts is that they're trying to collapse the civilizations of entire continents and they won't even offer things like this to make it painless.

They're not just detrimental, they're sadistic. They're spiteful. They're parasitic. Brutal. Volatile. Manipulative. Meddling, constantly. They cannot STAND for an event to take place unless it harms you and benefits them. They can never be satisfied by simply opposing a good thing. They have to combat it. Contest it. Lobby against it, and eventually legislate for its prohibition. Essentially, they cannot be satisfied until a thing that makes you happy has been spoiled beyond salvage. They can't be reasoned with.

They are buckets with self-inflicted holes in the bottom demanding all the water in the ocean and shouting injustice when the last drop funnels out.

They don't want to be satisfied.

They are not creatures who thrive on pride and accomplishment. They do not pursue inclusion in the arenas they claim to be excluded from. They simply renovate that arena into a supermassive black shithole that sucks all the happiness out of solar system and coalesces into just another quiet obsidian orb drifting in our uncaring shitgalaxy.

We have a small planet and as far as we know, it's the only one with any idea it exists. Our real battle as a species in the 21st century of our kind is to prevent these silencing voices from stifling progress, comfort, and triumph.

We just have to keep trying to make our happiness. A rolling stone gathers no shit.
>>
>tfw Samuroo joins discord so you have to leave because you're shy and have a crush on him
>>
>>154674442
mfw I will never sign up for Discord so you all can get fucked
>>
>>154674823
who
>>
File: 1469163615791.gif (2MB, 331x240px) Image search: [Google]
1469163615791.gif
2MB, 331x240px
>>154672641
BACK OFF ANON NURSA IS MINE
>>
File: 1456442945168.jpg (240KB, 1656x1009px) Image search: [Google]
1456442945168.jpg
240KB, 1656x1009px
>>154673963
FRUSTRATED VIRGIN IDENTIFIED
>>
>>154673963
Yeah and because of these reasons our society wont continue for much longer.

There is a reason why there were no feminist societies in the past. They all failed and dissapeared without a trace.

Just like there is no bears with wings or female lions with beards.

Human societies adhere to the laws of evolution. Strong societies live, weak ones die out.

Im sure our middle eastern friends will be glad.
>>
do raid pallys heal in plate or cloth?
>>
>>154675705
Cloth. There is no healing plate until BC.
>>
>>154675524
>tfw we've gone too far to be saved
>>
>>154675705
naked
>>
>>154675887
Its a cycle anon.

Civilizations rise and fall to rise again only to fall again.

Best you can do is take advantage of the current enviroment you live in and prepare for the road ahead.
>>
>>154675793
>>154675956
well that sucks dick i wanted to roll a plate healer thanks fellas ill just roll druid
>>
>>154661879
But how do i do this? i dont even know one
>>
File: Screenshot_2016_08_27_18_19_57.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016_08_27_18_19_57.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>154676125
Who /Prepping/ here?
>>
File: 1472204787417.jpg (102KB, 491x750px) Image search: [Google]
1472204787417.jpg
102KB, 491x750px
>>154659793
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9evmDyaBsQ
>>
>>154676278
W-wew

Dont think we will get to that stage soon but who knows.

History loves surprises.
>>
File: Pearl.jpg (17KB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
Pearl.jpg
17KB, 350x197px
>wanna fuck a cute femboi
>aint racist
>also don't wanna deal with sjw drama
>finding a sane boihole that just wants to game and be cute with me is literally impossible
>>
>>154676278
what am i looking at here?
>>
>>154676464
I have the excess cash to spend. Better to invest it into storable foods and supplies than leave it in a bank account. One could save my life and the other won't mean shit if society collapses.
>>
>>154676536
If you want to level with me that would be nice
>>
>>154676584
4 are currently full of mountain house freeze dried meals

1 has misc condiments, salt, 30lbs of honey, hoards of tea, 4 tins of pepper, seasoning packets (for beans and rice)

Not shown for food is 5x 5 gallon food safe buckets, 2 with jasmine rice, 1 with garbanzo beans, one with mixed beans, and one that's half white rice, half black beans. The contents are in mylar bags with moisture absorbers, and in the locking buckets.

1 is full of 500 rounds of shotgun shells, 2000 rounds for my rifle, 1000 batteries, about 20 fuel canisters, maps, and other misc stuff (yes, this one weighs probably 160lbs)

1 has my main backpacking gear (tools, and things I switch out of my kit, but am likely to use)

1 is like a junk drawer of my old/less likely to need gear

1 is full of my tools, both manual and electric. Ratchet sets, hammers, pliers, standard tool kit shit.

The other 3 are currently empty. And will likely fill up with more food.
>>
>>154676693
im also horde and don't wanna start a new character till at least i max this one out
>>
>>154676818
Oh that sucks, maybe when a new server comes out we can roll together and be boyfriends
>>
>>154676941
i'll look for a qtp2t when kronos bc comes out
>>
Why is there always so much off topic garbage in this general?
>>
>>154676126
you end up using a mix and match of plate and cloth
>>
>>154677193
this isn't /b/ - Nihilum Shitposting?
>>
>>154676278
I am but don't really talk to anyone about it. Inherited and live on a large'ish farm, may build an actual shelter soonish.
I don't even think something is going to happen, nor am I particularly kooky or right-wing, just feel like not being prepared for all possibilities is kind of silly if i'm able.
>>
>>154677082
What class do you want me to play, baby
>>
File: 1344167234.jpg (65KB, 600x370px) Image search: [Google]
1344167234.jpg
65KB, 600x370px
>>154677193
Because I will it
>>
File: 1454670203361.png (1MB, 1018x728px) Image search: [Google]
1454670203361.png
1MB, 1018x728px
>>154676723

where is your water rofl
>>
>>154676723
>no water
>>
File: Kronos2-Horde-60s.png (188KB, 757x502px) Image search: [Google]
Kronos2-Horde-60s.png
188KB, 757x502px
I made a spreadsheet with my census data from last thread.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ki12V9b7frCGuWijD9Di24FnHMuevotGxU5CA2zu-MQ/edit?usp=sharing
>>
File: 1461112337333.png (26KB, 861x758px) Image search: [Google]
1461112337333.png
26KB, 861x758px
>>154677342
obviously some type of healer
>>
>>154677421
>>154677529
Water isn't shown here because it isn't in the boxes. I have a water but outside of my house that holds 109 gallons of rain water and I have water filters to go with it.
>>
>>154675705
Cloth/leather. A good raid leader will give them priority so they become healing powerhouses.
>>
>>154677583
Ok I'll be your personal paladin, if you want I can send you pics in game of me using dildos also
>>
Crestfall
>>
File: 1473216515710.gif (565KB, 367x265px) Image search: [Google]
1473216515710.gif
565KB, 367x265px
>>154677915
>>
Anyone else looking for a sissy bf?
>>
File: 1472280853454.jpg (38KB, 420x518px) Image search: [Google]
1472280853454.jpg
38KB, 420x518px
why is warrior such the perfect class?
>>
File: blade_pearl.jpg (28KB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
blade_pearl.jpg
28KB, 720x576px
>>154678279
>already got dumped
>>
>>154678673
Not the same one I'm not lewd
>>
>>154678737
a shame to be sure
>>
wpvp is dead here
>>
>>154678914
then how come i can't quest in stv without getting 2v1'd by ally?
>>
LONGVIEW
The clique found out there coming for us
Kagh! Bin mog g'thazag cha!
>>
>>154677576
I don't really understand the data but thank you for going to the effort census anon.
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_072216_054226.jpg (370KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_072216_054226.jpg
370KB, 1920x1080px
>>154679056
EnCt28c0712642860235f193c8c3133391e8661aec29d8c0712642860235f193c8c31XhrOiaWhOAO
iZkVx2FdxaewfdzxUrvEA9LfPB61Npu6eRkVJbi9NZa4KvHb5o3uYL9PCl//cKbn0BYP73dTjD0q7rzd
jXr9/xjxucm2kbOFWGb95Eo2TrpqmMFObrva6L7LTprVkpt+WrEC18GEjN0QwaMuNcV5jNLIX9Hprilg
Qbng43iNNyLGD75T8L4vzlybpgqKhiTeg/TOE/oZGzr/+3Yai9lTk906enlhFIChOj93khC2hEVyl5X5
pGEdZQxtqviCzgfqnEmorHICYSUsa4lDohv421tAfM0c/SFRGm6C0reJ7TDS2Y3XIb1ZKRCNAcnSEjMu
26GNm0kDC5q9HrT6A5I5+ClyjeSzyTDJEkibe3GVj2fEgyJVuOK1NAH37NyTEuRBKI24vaK1Kug/FjyG
lr6wBFwH4UDPu7vWCRl9kqoiL7EGqLn+LVOT+9DvBDEINi6/Uesh3DDmlRLy/srgl1lUJZiH2n/FGy2A
zbt/ZQjjv5RDi+R5PEBCkwqMUv4vjEYLcIwEmS

same key as always
>>
>>154676536
dat me
>>
It's a me! Gnomechomski! Here to meme all over your face, Dindumuffin.
>>
i dont know what class to play... someone cure me of my indecisiveness please!!
>>
>>154682435
Yeah, being forced to play something you don't enjoy sure makes vanilla great.
>>
>>154682435
You are going to be a warlock and you are going to like it.
>>
I've had lower back pain for years. It's constant and won't go away. It keeps me up at night. What can I do about it?
>>
>>154682435
start leveling each class to like 10 and eventually you'll find one that you dont want to stop playing
>>
>>154683148
Standing desk.
>>
>>154683148
theres this thing called orthopedics
you might look into it
>>
>>154683148
Comes to /krog/ for medical advice. I got some bad news for you mang.
>>
>>154683148
kys
mite help
>>
>>154682671
>>154683012
>>154683846

thanks for the advice guys
>>
>>154683618
>Messed up his meme arrow post
>Uses wetback speak like "mang"
>>
>>154684398
t. mang
>>
how is feral in pvp?
>>
File: tumblr_oc6fekUAdD1tt83ioo4_500.jpg (47KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oc6fekUAdD1tt83ioo4_500.jpg
47KB, 500x372px
>>154685994
>>
File: felmemer.png (27KB, 237x110px) Image search: [Google]
felmemer.png
27KB, 237x110px
:P
>>
>>154686759
HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!
>>
>>154686759
yet another epic to the clique, huh? anyone still in nihilum and not in the clique is officially a KEK
>>
>>154686759
>clique getting more loot

Glad I left this shit guild.
>>
>>154659892
I love wandering around in the forest, I've had some nice adventures
>>
>>154686759
>pupper pals cucking all those Salad Bakers

based doggos
>>
New char. Shaman or Lock?
>>
>>154687967
Both are classes I want to play on Horde, but all you newfags want to play on Alliance. ;_;
>>
I want to touch boipuddi
>>
>>154687967
Lock.

You have no idea how badly the Shaman has been mistreated by Blizzard since the very beginning.
>>
>>154688238
Thanks for the input. I'm inclined to roll Lock. Those 5 minutes tongue weapon buffs are annoying as fuck.
>>
>>154687967
Lock. The payoff for shaman doesnt come until ele gear.
>>
>>154688238
in vanilla blizzard hated hybrid classes.
>>
>>154686012
lololol is that supposed to be like getting fucked?
>>
why alxlight is so gay ugh
>>
File: tumblr_oc6fekUAdD1tt83ioo8_500.jpg (72KB, 488x376px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oc6fekUAdD1tt83ioo8_500.jpg
72KB, 488x376px
>>154688941
>>
>>154688624
>>154688238
Shaman was overpowered for much of vanilla but that isnt the version private servers run. Grounding totem used to absorb AoE spells and spells that didnt kill it wouldnt take the buff. Frost shock didnt have diminishing returns either.
>>
File: Screenshot_268.jpg (14KB, 529x44px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_268.jpg
14KB, 529x44px
We did it Reddit!!
>>
File: lq1ejQR.jpg (88KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
lq1ejQR.jpg
88KB, 1080x1080px
>>154672641
what did he mean by this?

t. Nursa
>>
File: Wow-64 2016-09-02 18-40-39-450.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Wow-64 2016-09-02 18-40-39-450.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Who retail and bored because the servers are down?
>>
File: 1457119075261.jpg (88KB, 585x591px) Image search: [Google]
1457119075261.jpg
88KB, 585x591px
>>154690479
REMINDER retail is down more than kronos 2 on a routine basis for "maintenece"
>>
File: 0536 - gitn8h7.png (360KB, 502x612px) Image search: [Google]
0536 - gitn8h7.png
360KB, 502x612px
>>154690479
>>
>>154690693
Actually it's getting DDoS'd right now
>>
>>154690848
>le ddos excuse
its been like 3 months of that
>>
im not lagging at all?
>>
File: 0641 - nWdz40P.jpg (22KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
0641 - nWdz40P.jpg
22KB, 306x306px
>>154690848
>DDoS
>"guys sorry we're just too popular we get DDoS'd constantly!!!"

how come this shit never happened in wrath or previous xpacs?
>>
>>154691178
>how come this shit never happened in wrath or previous xpacs?

It did
>>
File: 0564 - Nf0MT32.jpg (117KB, 753x724px) Image search: [Google]
0564 - Nf0MT32.jpg
117KB, 753x724px
>>154691292
wow gets ddos'd at least once a month now

wow got ddos'd like 4 times over the course of wrath
>>
File: cool as hell.png (70KB, 216x228px) Image search: [Google]
cool as hell.png
70KB, 216x228px
Remember to vote for the coolest tabard ever as Nihilum's next tabard!
>>
If anyone wants a flask made, send the mats to Crabberson within the next half-hour.
>>
File: puppers.png (1MB, 1039x849px) Image search: [Google]
puppers.png
1MB, 1039x849px
bump
>>
>>154693065
>not The Steadman
come on now
>>
File: tabardsv2.jpg (2MB, 1300x2000px) Image search: [Google]
tabardsv2.jpg
2MB, 1300x2000px
>>154694838
never forget damage control tabard vote 2k16
>>
>>154695565
i like the yotsuba
>>
de thre
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_091316_185509.jpg (274KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_091316_185509.jpg
274KB, 1920x1080px
hello from retail
>>
is a feral druid in a raid that bad?
>>
>>154701776
Yes.
>>
>>154701776
kinda
worse than prot warrs and rogue/fury dps
decent utility though + the 3% crit is nice
>>
>>154702254
>>154702134
but sure the ability to switch between dps and off tank is valuable right?
>>
>>154702479
>but sure the ability to switch between sub optimal dps and an off tank that dies from a single crit is valuable right?

ftfy
>>
>>154702479
its not terrible, but feral dps is shit by comparison to other melee dps.
in my experience from nost its only viable if your using cp5 Rips, which is a waste of a debuff slot desu
if you can find a guild who wants a feral, go for it.
but they're few and far between
>>
>>154702479
Not really. A fury warrior can just throw on a shield and be a good enough OT. Also I doubt the 3% crit buff would edge out the dps you'd gain for having a proper class in place of a feral druid. If the buff was raid wide then hell yeah but it just being a party buff is eh.

That said unless I were doing crazy raiding progression I wouldn't care if I had one feral in my raid.
>>
>>154702794
>>154702795
i got the picture.
so considering all this... why even roll a druid?
>>
>>154702794
>ferals dying to crits
come on now, feral tanks are the only ones who can relieably survive a mortal strike from broodlord.
only problem a feral tank has is spell dmg since prot warrs get -10% on all dmg
>>
>>154702998
PVP, easy to get gear in raids, and somewhat alright raid healers.
>>
>>154702998
innervate. fun leveling, up there with paladin survivibility in pvp. also people over react. unless you try to join some ultra hardcore guild you can play feral druid. most people don't care.
>>
>>154702998
Their heals are just as good as any other healer. Though, a bad player playing a resto druid is far worse than a bad player playing a paladin. Anyone that says otherwise just hasn't played with a good resto druid. They also bring innervate and hibernate which is useful in BWL.
>>
>>154703102
>he doesn't understand how def mechanics work

k
>>
>>154703182
>>154703324
>>154703620
thanks guys! ill stick with it.
>>
>>154703643
>implying it matters for a feral
the high lvls of armor n hp provide more than enough of a buffer to stock up crits, the higher lvls of dodge also help.

also
>nilihum helping REMEDY with azuregos
tip top kek
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_091316_192930.jpg (240KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_091316_192930.jpg
240KB, 1920x1080px
WE WUZ KANGS N SHIEEEEEEEEET
New autism guild I just made should be perfect for this cesspool
>>
>>154704621
jesus dude... its gonna die quick
heavy handed and not funny
>>
>>154704860
I already got notified from a GM about it so I think you might be right.
>>
>>154704621
*sigh* -_-
wow a bit racist dont u think?
i know this game came out over 10 years ago but that doesnt mean u cant have a 2016 mentality
baka white ppl baka
>>
>>154704621
People like this actually exist. This guy actually thinks this is funny.

Where's the Harambe joke dude? How about you name the next one <Arrow In The Knee>?
>>
>>154703102
>feral tanks are the only ones who can relieably survive a mortal strike from broodlord.
>what is defense
>>
>>154705817
>what is 8k up-front damage
12k hp > 10k desu
>>
>>154706340
Yeah it sucks when our warrior MT gets one shot by Broodlord's MS week after week

Oh wait, they don't.
>>
>>154706340
Broodlord MS only hits for 6k if you're def capped m8, HP is irrelevant at that point when you have 4k+ to work with and 10+ healers
>>
File: 17364137123.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
17364137123.gif
2MB, 640x360px
>people are STILL wasting there time on kronos
you are all pathetic. this server has undertuned raids, overtuned damage, overtuned gear, and a metric fuckton of bugs. do you not value your time more than to waste it on a buggy as fuck 1x vanilla server that is already pretty much dead and will 100% die if crestfall ever comes out.???? and not to mention the clique... you are the most circlejerky faggots i have ever seen in my entire life. kill yourself, all of you. seriously. you are not good at this game, even the 'best' people in nihilum are no better than average. its really just more sad than anything.

luckily legion has saved retail so you can all find refugee there.
>>
>>154708272
whats up tucker you get home from school? haha
>>
Anyone else get the urge to bully people who ask noob questions butts? Like I just want to bend them over and go to town
>>
>>154708272
Tucker must have had a hard day at 8th grade today guys watch out
>>
>>154708646
haha xd
>>
File: art.webm (313KB, 426x534px) Image search: [Google]
art.webm
313KB, 426x534px
>>
File: tucker got cucked.png (82KB, 1043x297px) Image search: [Google]
tucker got cucked.png
82KB, 1043x297px
>>154708272
>tucker posting
>>
>>154709132
dont delete this

theres a reason why he sent it out to multiple people

you'll know soon
>>
>>154709642
lol
>>
>>154709642
we know you browse 4chan now, crabersoon
>>
File: hmm.png (412KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.png
412KB, 5000x5000px
>>154710525
what did he meme by this?
>>
File: Day Before Battle.jpg (415KB, 995x859px) Image search: [Google]
Day Before Battle.jpg
415KB, 995x859px
who wargame here?
>>
>>154704621
enjoy your (you)
>>
>>154705150
GMs lurk /krog/ so wouldn't be surprised if he saw it here
>>
>>154711719
And yet they've never found me when I've posted blatant exploits in here. They can lurk all they want, they're still incompetent.
>>
>>154708272
>undertuned
>overtuned
what does he mean by this
>>
>>154715948
lmao

is this your first time playing vanilla?
>>
>>154701698
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQ28FcRePAo
>>
File: makes me think.jpg (63KB, 1129x675px) Image search: [Google]
makes me think.jpg
63KB, 1129x675px
>>
>>154720498
Ill order one for iganklowbees
>>
>>154721160
sold out
>>
>>154720498
that shirt design is absolutely awful. what were they thinking
>>
File: 1472467731081.png (25KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1472467731081.png
25KB, 300x250px
>mfw hit 35 yesterday and the exp is picking back up from the fucking shitty 30-40 level hump
>hit 38 tonight and startin to really burn rubber
the ride only gets better from here
>>
>>154722147
>he thinks it gets better
who u kidding kiddo
>>
>>154722494
ofc it gets better i won't have to go to another zone every half of a level just so i can skip over stv. probably gonna have to do the same with gadgetzan but i'll have my mount by then so it'll be not even half as bad.
>>
>>154722147
30-40 is torture just hang in there kiddo
40-60 is much more interesting if only for the mounts and zones having better atmosphere
>>
still feeling like a cuck levelling my warr alt

>finally get to 30, despite being twinked it's still been a pain
>get WW axe
>still miss, miss, miss, parry, parry, miss
>think fury will be better
>get sword of omen and vanquishers sword at 37
>it's even worse

does it get any easier for warriors?
>>
People really play on Kronos?
Any other good vanilla substitutes?
Corecraft when
>>
>>154724196

Yes
No
haha never
>>
>>154724239
Why? Its like vanilla with bad sides of retail. And vanilla.
>>
File: 1471892877576.jpg (112KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1471892877576.jpg
112KB, 800x800px
>>154722945
>zones having better atmosphere
can't wait for hinterlands and feralas i've seen too much red rock
>>
who /joana's guide/ here?
>>
>>154724591
i end up doing dungeons and fucking it all up
>>
>>154724642
that just makes it easier, there's a few parts where s/he does 5 quests, and then the guide is all like "now you should be level 35", but you're still 34 and a quarter.

Besides, the game is so much more fun when you're killing green mobs
>>
>>154724196

I started playing 2 days ago, hit lvl 20 on my gnome mage. There's fuckton of stuff to do, it's hard to do a fresh char but it blows retail away. I've been levelling mining and skinning on the side, I hope 90~mining is enough right now for the next zones.

>>154724591

Isn't it Horde only?
>>
File: 0926 - cW9NrvO.png (9KB, 362x358px) Image search: [Google]
0926 - cW9NrvO.png
9KB, 362x358px
>>154725003
>the game is so much more fun when you're killing green mobs
>>
>>154725120
>he doesn't know about the huge gap between bronze and iron
don't break down and buy shit from the AH just tough it out
>>
how can they fix vanilla?

>dual spec(50g each time for healers isn't fair)
>more quests
>more rewards for doing dungeons
>better itemization(cloth with strength, mail with spirit? kek)
>>
>>154725413
>maybe cut it in half
>no
>no
>not needed
they should rework the pvp system
>>
What addon are you guys using for keybinding? Bartender 2 is a mess.

>>154725361

>buying from AH
>on the first char

Yeah no, I don't know how am I going to save for a mount at this rate, even though I'm selling lots of stuff in AH.
>>
>Level a warrior
No wonder there was not alot of tanks in original vanilla this is fucking torture solo.
>>
>>154725668
>No
Why not do you like grinding?
>No
I agree with you dungeons should be about loot dropped and quests.
>not needed
???
>>
>>154725120
>No Glancing Blows
>Regen up the ass
Why to play on Kronos tho?
>>
>>154726104
he's one of these "vanilla is perfect untouched" fags

Lower level gear should have more hit rating on it
>>
>>154726104
>Why not do you like grinding?
grinding is one of the sole reasons i play vanilla
>>
>>154726180
I hope you mean end game grinding at not 50-60 grinding.
>>
>>154726116

I've been hit by Glancing blows, what are you talking about?
>>
>>154726257
i like killing mobs in the same area over and over
>>
>>154726257
autistic people like simple, repetitive tasks, leave him be
>>
Mists of Pandaria and Legion are the best expansions since TBC. Prove me wrong.
>>
File: 1473824644972.png (101KB, 1000x851px) Image search: [Google]
1473824644972.png
101KB, 1000x851px
>>154726621
I like eating big poo poo and dirty stinky pee pee. It's so much more enjoyable than food and drinks. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>154726704
You clearly haven't played either then. MoP had a boat load of content and Legion is shaping up to be the same.
>>
How come warlocks never use doomguards in raids?

Don't they deal pretty good damage?
>>
File: 1466298504089s.jpg (4KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1466298504089s.jpg
4KB, 125x125px
>>154726906
You clearly haven't ingested either of them. Turds have a wide array of flavors and Pee pee only gets stinkier with age.
>>
>>154726321
they dont work, thats why raids are piss easy
>>
>>154727389

Seeing as I'm low level I don't see how this concerns me. I've been pleasantly surprised by how many people I see in the world, so there's that.
>>
>>154727618
Just did that elite quest in lock modan with 4 others.
Vanilla was definitely ment to be played with others also glad so many people are playing so elite quest can't cuck me.
>>
>>154726950
I've wondered this too. Same with internals.
>>
>everyone in lfg is reserving bis
how do I gear up for raids?
>>
File: FISHYNG.jpg (338KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
FISHYNG.jpg
338KB, 1920x1080px
well its 4am

but dont worry boys im an """artisan"" fisher/seafood chef now
>>
>>154727958
>>154726950
Sacrifice
>>
I want a boyfriend to fill my boihole
>>
>>154728141
We could just sacrifice Urist or Comfy every raid. It would be a dps improvement.
>>
>>154728346
kek
Comfy is top dog rogue
When he's not wiping the raid or himself
Still if I could I would just for the bants.
>>
should i just spam scorch as a fire mage?
>>
>>154728632
No. You use it to build up the 5 stack debuff on an enemy, then use fireball as normal. You track the debuff timer and use scorch to maintain the 5 stacks.
>>
>>154728342
i want a boyfriend to fill my ugly girlhole
>>
>>154728721
the ignite debuff?
>>
>>154728721
ignore >>154728845
i realise you're talking about imp scorch now
>>
>>154728845
I don't remember it's name. I'd have to log on and check. It's the improved scorch thing.
Ignite is activated by any fire critical strike.
>>
>>154728908
Good. Just remember it's not worth getting the 5 stacks on every mob.
Your average trash mob in a dungeon will be dead before you can fast 3/4 fire balls. It's worth while with bosses though. Build up 5 stacks, pop combustion and blow it up.
>>
Who wants to start a bet shortsight doesn't get any gear this week?
>>
File: Arteras master of bubble pull.webm (1MB, 511x386px) Image search: [Google]
Arteras master of bubble pull.webm
1MB, 511x386px
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_091416_105011.jpg (255KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_091416_105011.jpg
255KB, 1920x1080px
>>154729248
who made this post?
>>
>>154729248
3 weeks until uni starts again

he can have all my gear then
>>
>>154729969
>me on the right

cool
>>
File: 86.jpg (16KB, 300x375px) Image search: [Google]
86.jpg
16KB, 300x375px
>>154729624

<< rare arteras pic
>>
>>154730523
arteras is a fricking bully
>>
>>154730636
>ask Arteras to bully me
>he never dies

Feels bad
>>
>>154730815
>>he never dies
I will fucking kill arterad for trying to get close to my wife
>>
>>154730106
>t.glurf
>>
>>154689254
Sheriff Chillbill
>>
File: kekaroo.jpg (165KB, 853x833px) Image search: [Google]
kekaroo.jpg
165KB, 853x833px
>loot council
>>
>>154729969
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Li998pZxwU
>>
>>154729248
I know I'm not getting any loot this week >:(
>>
File: 1469027448167.gif (685KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1469027448167.gif
685KB, 500x281px
>>154731761
You're not the only one.
but SOON.TM
>>
>>154728141
Just summon before you engage the boss.

Most fights are under 5 min so you don't have to care about timer.

Also Doomguards have a 100% attack speed slow, but I don't know if it works on bosses.
>>
I'd play a vanilla server
but i can't be a well endowed space goat
>>
Why can't there be monks in vanilla? Please it's all I want
>>
>>154732241
kys imo.
>>
>>154732241
you cant get that, they would be too op rofl
>>
>>154732241
Blizzard removed them from the game.
>>
>tfw no tank to bully my girl hole
>>
File: bluefuck.jpg (189KB, 1101x735px) Image search: [Google]
bluefuck.jpg
189KB, 1101x735px
>>154732139
Don't worry anon, there's still draenei in the game world :^)
>>
>>154732286
>>154732290
>>154732310
They're literally the best class in the game. They have been since they were introduced. I've never had as much fun playing wow as I had playing a monk.
>>
>>154726950
How come no one uses them to make havoc in AH's as well?

Rain of fire would probably kill a lot of bank alts.
>>
>>154733076
t. MoPbabby
>>
How do I make money in vanilla?
will i ever afford mount ;_;
>>
>>154733850
professions?
>>
>>154733850
gathering professions/grinding
>>
>>154733850
fishing is comfy, herbalism/alch is also comfy

sell trade goods on ah aswell
>>
File: 1454034604902.jpg (14KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
1454034604902.jpg
14KB, 251x251px
i-is there a healing meters addon for vanilla wow ?
>>
>>154734181
I can't fish right for some reason, I press it when the bobber movies but the fish always gets away.
>>
>>154734217
swstats
dpsmate
>>
if I want to roll a shadow priest is there any point rolling anything other than UD?
>>
>>154735076
idk, you can be a dwarf shadowpriest like bossnova that does shti dps and still gets priority on caster loot over mages/locks, etc.
>>
>>154735394
that sounds pretty sweet desu.

Though which class is better for draining enemy's of all hope - a shadowpriest of an affliction lock?
>>
>>154735591
Bossnovas voice and shitty microphone drains me of all hope.
I don't think enemy loses any hope seeing as he's in the clique
>>
>>154733574
I have fond memories of warlocks coming through Crossroads and rounding up noobs for the sacrifice ritual.
>>
can't decide between warlock or mage alt guys.

Which is better?

Which does the guild need more?
>>
File: help.png (18KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
help.png
18KB, 450x450px
>>154695565
>no one else here was part of that based Damage Control group that died after 1 MC with <Reign>

fuck you guys
>>
>>154738831
warlock
>>
>>154739302
im leaning more towards a lock atm but elemental mage looks fun as fuck desu.
>>
File: asd236.jpg (468KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
asd236.jpg
468KB, 1680x1050px
when did they add flying mounts?
>>
File: 9.png (460KB, 1002x503px) Image search: [Google]
9.png
460KB, 1002x503px
Is learning to heal hard? I want to play a priest but I'm scared I'll fuck up. Is there a fuckboy vanilla video tutorial I can watch? It's way more pressure than just mashing Shadowbolt over and over again...
>>
>>154740308
>welcome to kronos! The most advanced adventure xd
>>
>>154740308
It's dying and they have to gain their $tars somehow.
>>
>>154740424
no

1. bend over after every boss
2. let the tank have his way with your girl hole
>>
>>154740424
It's no more difficult than casting shadowbolt over and over again. You have a tank and refill it's health bar in order to proceed through the instance. If you have to cast a heal on anyone else in the party someone fucked up.
Pre-casting a heal before damage is taken and canceling if it is not is a slightly more advanced skill.
>>
>>154741309
What about spell-rank casting, though? Is it always just lowest rank when you need cast speed, and max rank for everything else? Do I use intermediate spell ranks while raid healing?
>>154741230
I am loving this meme
>>
how do I tank? a bunch of people just yelled at me
;_;
>>
>>154741890
t. Earwen
>>
>>154725932
I used bartender 2 from what I remember, it's not a mess - just get used to settings.
>>
File: TheGuild.png (19KB, 352x25px) Image search: [Google]
TheGuild.png
19KB, 352x25px
>>
>>154741431
Most people get by just fine with three buttons: the slow big heal, the fast small heal, and the HoT. Some classes have gimmicks like instant burst heals (paladins), AOE heals (priests) and work those in to their strategies.

Probably the most important thing to remember as a healer is the "five second rule." Your mana regeneration kicks in five seconds after your last spell cast. Manipulating this effectively is key to maintaining your endurance in long fights.
>>
>>154742009
fuck off indi.
>>
how do you actually queue up skills? I didn't even know that was a feature.
>>
>>154742530
There are other people who think Earwen is shit.
That's not the problem, problem is he's a fucking asshole.
>>
kek just camped some runts in STV, that'll teach them for trying to gank me
>>
>wah wah only people queue up AV muh pvp experience
>nerf AV to death
>wah wah only people queue WSG and we only face premades wah wah

Server was better before the changes, i never seen the hall of arms so empty before
>>
>>154743369
A half second before a skill completes the UI will accept a new button press
>>
>>154732939
How draenei are meant to look.
At the very least male draenei should be lost ones, not this eredar retcon bullshit.
>>
File: glancing_blows3.jpg (70KB, 340x298px) Image search: [Google]
glancing_blows3.jpg
70KB, 340x298px
>>154727389
They were fixed over a month ago

raids are piss easy because it's fucking vanilla wow with 1.12 itemization. The only hard part about these raids is getting 40 people together and making them not stand in fire
>>
>>154745790
It's not even that

>implying there's anything hard about 10 year old encounters, where everyone already has BiS gear

I mean come on nigga, BWL was cleared in one fucking week, what's the point in raiding?
>>
File: FZlou_QtlLQ.jpg (324KB, 1074x1671px) Image search: [Google]
FZlou_QtlLQ.jpg
324KB, 1074x1671px
madti just sent me her pic... can't decide if she's hot or not.
>>
>>154738831
Mage, blink fantastic for out of map exploration. You can get just about anywhere (and there's a lot more out there than you might expect)
>>
File: vXgTKlt.png (517KB, 640x435px) Image search: [Google]
vXgTKlt.png
517KB, 640x435px
>moot gave up you did
>metson gave up before you did
So, how does it feel?
>>
>>154746468
its the shirt, the shirt ruins the picture desu
>>
File: 6112.png (298KB, 2271x2380px) Image search: [Google]
6112.png
298KB, 2271x2380px
>rolling on K2 while waiting for Crestfall
>forced to play meme faction since /vg/ always rolls it
>only acceptable alliance race is Dwarf
>can't play Mage
>>
>>154676723
You'll still die.
>>
>>154748329
roll a dwarf warrior and be happy you have all the best player sounds in the game.
>>
>>154750225
I no wan pray warrior
>>
>>154750225
also best charge animation
>>
>>154750725
do it.

make a fury warr and make him look like the beserker stance spell effect so your enemy sees your own face above you before they die
>>
>>154751025
Fuck that shit nigga, I want to have an enjoyable mindless leveling/endgame experience while I wait on Crestfall, not burn myself out on Vanilla WoW before the savior even releases
>>
>>154751152
I just want a vanilla experience and to raid with the 4chan boys. but leveling takes forever in vanilla fear I won't get the chance.
>>
>>154751716
Luckily this is kronos and you can buy a character!
>>
>>154751716
It only takes forever if you play Warrior/suck shit though, hombre.

i'll level with you if you do suck, i'm starting this evening
>>
>>154751802
I think if i did that I wouldn't know how to play him and they'd probably never let me raid.
>>
Is AV dead? Looks like 0 games today.
>>
File: 1467384884337.png (771KB, 850x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1467384884337.png
771KB, 850x1250px
>>154745465
kill yourslef
>>
Reminder that Nihilum doesn't have a single female member.
>>
>>154752469
My member is feminine, does that count?
>>
File: 1464607681988.png (574KB, 800x1030px) Image search: [Google]
1464607681988.png
574KB, 800x1030px
>>154752631
yes
>>
>>154751849
I am leveling warrior and unironically i think I must suck, I can only fight one mob at a time. I've managed to get to lv 19 but i die alot leveling up.

I'm enjoying it, not the leveling that pretty much is love hate, but getting the gear is fun. the stats in vanilla wow are so weird on some items getting a really good piece of gear is awesome.
>>
>>154752864
You may suck, but it's not because you're sying as a Warrior while leveling.

Multimob pulls as a Warrior while leveling is a death sentence famalam.
>>
File: devil.jpg (108KB, 486x652px) Image search: [Google]
devil.jpg
108KB, 486x652px
>>154743774
I made a pact with the devil
>>
>>154752968
dying, even.
>>
>>154752693
>tfw it's vanilla and you have no draenei or blood elves to slut things up
Feels good man
>>
>>154751961
Pretty dead thanks to the nerf. Kronos staff caved in to the 1% complaining about the cancer
>>
>>154753113
i h8 u
>>
>>154752469
i rub myself to near orgasm whilst healing though
>>
>>154753113
>what are female humans
>>
>>154753330
Guild dumpsters
>>
>>154753414
th-that's right

now it's time to fuck myself silly before going to sleep
>>
>>154753014
>using wrath gauntlets instead of might gauntlets
no wonder he has shit tps
>>
>watching stream and see someone named Kasandra trying to poach a warrior from another guild

isn't the a namefag in /krog/? I feel like i've seen this name before
>>
>>154753858
yes Kasandra always tries to do this using sexual advances
>>
>>154753113
I don't care about the draenei, but holy shit am I glad to have no blood elves in the game. I can enjoy my Horde brotherhood the way it was deisgined to be: pure and ugly
>>
Is tanking fun ?
I remember tanking with a warrior in bc (not raids) and having fun. I enjoyed being decked out in dungeon gear as opposed to quest greens.
>>
>>154754329
Tanking is like being a politician -- managing your threat to accomplish shared goals
>>
>>154752071
Hehe you misunderstand
Female draenei are perfect and I'd never change them
Male broken look better than normal male draenei though, and I like to keep things warcraft 3 - centric.
>>
>>154752968
Nihilum Discord Playlist master
Don't forget to tell me song requests for the next raid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJEzEDMqXQQ

here's a freebie.
>>
>>154756114
meant for >>154753014
>>
>>154756114

put in X gonna give it to you
>>
>>154729624
What were he thinking? Or rather why wasn't he thinking? Anyone got discord recordings of that?
>>
>be healer
>doing dungeon with randoms
>getting tired of the idiots standing in cleaves and fire. Start throwing fits about it all the time.
>tank gets tired of my bitching, pushes me on to the ground and strips me out of my clothing.
>try to resist but he's a strength based tank
>feel his slimy cock plunge into my pucci
>the dps are standing around watching and jacking off around me
>they each take turns deepthroating me
>by the end of it I'm a cum covered priest in torn robes
>just to get his point across, he stuffs a ball gag in my mouth to shut me up and collars my neck so he drags me around with a leash.
>he now whores me out to other dungeon groups, pocketing the gold for himself.

Wat do, /krog/?
>>
>>154758738
And make sure X is the hunter kite target
>>154758992
Post about it in gchat and discord so I can permanently ignore you, deviant
>>
>>154758945

https://clips.twitch dot tv/longviewftw/DoubtfulToadStoneLightning
>>
>>154758992
That's a pretty rough dilemma, Puddi.
>>
>>154758992
Why are these stories always about healsluts and not eating your gnome rogues ass out.
t.not Jamie
>>
>>154753170
That's fucking bad. Alliance can't play WSG for shit and no one does AB. Time to reroll horde.
>>
>>154759980
Female gnomes with twin tails for handlebars
>>
>>154751849
out of curiosity what are you going to pick?
>>
File: pp.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
pp.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
PUPPER PALS SERVER FIRST THUNDER FURY
>>
File: Untitled.png (9KB, 297x36px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
9KB, 297x36px
HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

I'M FUCKING DONE WITH THIS SHIT FUCKING SERVER
>>
How's the pop on K1 nowadays compared to K2?
>>
>>154762387
brb killing myself
>>
>>154762387
lmao
>>
>>154762575
YOU DID IT!
t.Kasandra
>>
File: healsluts.png (285KB, 715x1584px) Image search: [Google]
healsluts.png
285KB, 715x1584px
>>154762387
gz indi

>>154740424
welcome to healing 101
>get luna & bonus scanner configure raid frames so that you can see both the numerical (i.e. deficit i.e. -5983) quantity of health lost and the visual amount of health (i.e. % of the bar) lost
>make sure you can see your own HoTs, and other healers HoTs, and make sure you have incoming heals enabled
>make sure you can tell at a glance what class everyone in the raid is
>get theorycraft so you can start learning what your spells will hit/tick for
>get clique and get it set up to have mouseover healing
>get classic vanilla snowfall keypress
>any spell that benefits from downranking needs to have at least 3 binds (i use shift, control alt, and no-modifier so i have at least 4 ranks of all spells bound to one key)
>this can be macro'd into one button like so
>http://pastebin.com/gHXgSmNn
>non HoT heals requires more precision and should have more downranks bound
>make sure that your mp5 tick is visible in your power bar

so what makes a good healer?
>make sure aggro is visible on your party and raid frames, so you can heal pre-emptively rather than reactively
>in 5 and 10 mans you should also be looking at what is going on because most damage is telegraphed (i.e. target runs at your mage or target is casting a shadowbolt at your tank) and you can start healing before it takes place so that your heals hit right after the damage does
>when healing heavy damage if you see that your target is missing -600 health , but they are taking 400damage per second, and you are a druid with a 3 second healing touch, if NO ONE else is healing that person you need to put out 1800 healing to top them off due to the length of the cast time and the damage incoming
>this is the power of hots which is that they let you stabilize people
>strive for perfect mana efficiency
>know when overheal is ok (i.e. uncertainty of incoming damage, uncertainy of other incoming heals, etc)

t. Nursa
>>
>He's still a member of <Nihilum>
>>
>>154763308
Only cucks would be desu
>>
>Indi cucked Nihilum out of thunderfury
Nice clique you have going on there...
>>
File: 1371612652098.gif (397KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1371612652098.gif
397KB, 250x250px
>>154762279
Mage probably
>>
Hey friends, I made a pvp movie. Tell me what you think.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SRiyXCZuws
>>
>>154764115
Indi is rejoining though you cuck
>>
>>154764201
Well if you even want to party up my warriors name is fouru. Thinking about making a gnome warlock. people told me locks was pretty easy to level but someone told me warriors only suck for about the first 30 levels. so im trying to hold out.
>>
>>154765402
Warriors suck pretty much all the way to sixty honestly, it just become less of a headache after you get your WW Axe.

Talking solo, of course.
>>
>>154764637
hi vedun
>>
>>154765818
hi
>>
>>154765818
hi
>>
>>154765756
fuck might just make the gnome lock then.
>>
>>154766624
warrior isnt bad at all if you get a hit time addon and use hamstring. you can run out of range before they can hit you and can kill mobs easily while taking like 0 damage
>>
>>154766894
>ez
>please get this obscure hit timer addon
>please hamstring mobs
>please kite between every hit
>>
File: suuh_friends.jpg (95KB, 768x608px) Image search: [Google]
suuh_friends.jpg
95KB, 768x608px
>>154764637
Nice.
>>
>>154767062
easier than bandaging every mob and running away if you pull more than 1 unless you have sweeping strikes up
>>
>>154767062
I most like how they say
>it's easy, just get full blue, enchant everything, get engineering, best bandages
>>
>>154767139
Avatar fagging nigger. Where is your tripcode mate? Scared it'll get you kicked from the guild like that other attention whore you idolise?
>>
>>154766894
I'll give what you suggest a try.

>>154767281
holyshit people told me warriors were expensive but this is seems like much. I leveled blacksmithing like an idiot aswell.
>>
>tfw 1/4 of the way to AV exalted and all BG's STOP
>>
File: the Just.jpg (131KB, 467x493px) Image search: [Google]
the Just.jpg
131KB, 467x493px
>>154768213
You need to relax imo
>>
is indi a GM?

http://realmplayers.com/RaidStats/RaidOverview.aspx?Raid=48243
>>
AAAAAAaaaaaAAAAA I just wish I could play properly again school started back up so mummy doesn't let me have much gaming time D:
>>
>>154764637
I like it!
>>
who /hate Nihilum/ here?
>>
I mean it, not gonna come back
>>
>>154767139
>>154769318
Thanks my fine fellows
>>
>>154769775
Im trying to kill some allies in STV right now but apparently the mexican cartel will have none of it.
>>
>>154769832
Are 60's ganking the place again?
I swear nost had 5 times the population and nowhere near as many 60's in STV
I'd venture there on my 60 mage every day and rarely find one
>>
You have 2 days to change my name
>>
>>154769943

<kronos bravehearts>
>>
>>154769943
Trump For Pres
>>
>>154770003
No just some spanish speaking guild that shows up with all their cousins to camp you if you gank them
>>
>>154769943
Nevermind the leadership accepted my demands.
>>
>>154770325
What were your demands
>>
>>154769623
Longview please who will i spy on at if bridge if you go?
>>
File: 1445576974716.jpg (95KB, 623x700px) Image search: [Google]
1445576974716.jpg
95KB, 623x700px
Will Questie work with MetaMap if I use that instead of Cartographer? I prefer MM over Cart
>>
I can't believe Indi is about to get TF
>>
>>154771230
He isn't
Nobody is selling Elementium
>>
>>154771368
a bunch of guilds just gave him the ore
>>
>>154771368
We're literally going out to Silithus now
>>
>>154771460
When are we killing the wind guy
>>
>>154771526
Have fun, guys
>>
>>154770956
if it doesn't you could always try shagudb, I only like quest for its tracking window. desu
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_091416_233102.jpg (314KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_091416_233102.jpg
314KB, 1920x1080px
>>154771368
>>
inb4 Indi leaves forever now that he has TF
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_091416_233613.jpg (172KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_091416_233613.jpg
172KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: king.png (1MB, 689x753px) Image search: [Google]
king.png
1MB, 689x753px
>>
>>154772264
>>154772457
at least we're not rerolling on Crestfall now
>>
>>154772457
>>154772264
NIHILUM IS FINISHED
PUPPER PALS NEW HOTNESS
>>
>>154772651
Good joke.
>>
>>154771813
>>154772264

>go afk for 10 minutes
>miss this experience
>pictures posted
>only clique there

th-thanks
>>
Sick of the bullying
>>
File: 1456515938945.gif (2MB, 325x235px) Image search: [Google]
1456515938945.gif
2MB, 325x235px
>>154772651
good point

and fuck crestfall

and all other meme servers

i don't give a fuck what the rest of you hipsters say

k2 is as good as it's gonna get for awhile
>>
File: kek.png (766KB, 525x651px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
766KB, 525x651px
>4chan guild has server first and only Thunderfury

MEME MAGIC IS REAL!!!!!!!!
>>
>>154764637
To be honest, it's amazing
>>
>>154773323
stop replying to yourself already
>>
>>154773289
he was a puppers. doesn't count. kys
>>
>>154773480
Pupper pals is the Nihilum clique alt guild, ludvig
>>
>server first TF went to a 4channer

cant make it up
>>
File: big girl.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
big girl.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>154773383
You missed, bro.
>>
>>154774043
>>154773289
><Nihilium>
What a bunch of cucks
>>
>>154774273
>poaching thunderfury warrior
>what a bunch of cucks!
>>
>>154774273
>server first thunderfury
Wow what a bunch of fucking cucks.
>>
>>154670064
Meanwhile you can just avoid all drama on the internet and not give a single shit about any of this.
Maybe even live blissfully unaware of it all. Which is even better.
>>
>>154773289

Tune in next week, there'll be a scandalous reveal how the mats were sold for IRL money by crooked GMs. This PR disaster will then kill the server while Crestfall officially announces their launch date.
>>
Crestfall will be shit like all private servers
>>
File: 1473313868526.jpg (303KB, 1659x741px) Image search: [Google]
1473313868526.jpg
303KB, 1659x741px
Really got the cogs in my cranium turning
>>
>>154724069
>he thought dual wield before +hit gear will be better
lol
>>
File: help me.png (3MB, 1500x844px) Image search: [Google]
help me.png
3MB, 1500x844px
can anyone tell me what god damn addon this is?

i installed my usual suspects and don't recognize whatever piece of shit this is
>>
>>154775318
buffalo
>>
>>154775480
Thanks lad.
>>
File: 1449932599855.gif (2MB, 380x285px) Image search: [Google]
1449932599855.gif
2MB, 380x285px
>>154775019

wow the cringe level is high
>>
>>154775480
lol nice one.
>>
File: dungeon_do_s_and_don_ts.png (854KB, 1235x505px) Image search: [Google]
dungeon_do_s_and_don_ts.png
854KB, 1235x505px
>>154776489
>>
Wish me luck, lads
>>
>>154777772
why
>>
>>154777289
isnt blizz also chatbanning and muting people who trigger people

what a carebear piece of shit game retail has become
>>
>>154777903
I haven't had any issues with it since legion and I've called people niggers and faggots regularly.
>>
the Nihilium Discord dj here
someone recommended I make a playlist for clearing trash mobs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsBhrrd1zAo

heres a freebie

you can find me in the music channel to tell me what you think.
>>
>>154778385
Kys
>>
>>154777772
Good luck pal.
>>
>>154778626
So you're feeling luke warm to it?
>>
>4chan guild got server first Thunderfury on Kronos

literally cannot make this up
normies on suicide watch
>>
>>154777772
>couldn't be bothered to get bwl attuned (as a tank) for 2 weeks
>given the ony head over other good raiders
>trades the char days later

saw it coming 2bh
>>
I thought Indi would quit playing once he got Thunderfury, since he stated that obtaining it was his goal, but he rejoined Nihilum. Maybe he's not such a bad guy after all.
>>
File: Morgan_Webb_G_Phoria_2004_04.jpg (455KB, 2131x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Morgan_Webb_G_Phoria_2004_04.jpg
455KB, 2131x3000px
>>154778385
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNvjKkXFBvU
>>
>>154779557
Tricked ;)
>>
>first thunderfury goes to a guild who can't kill nefarian

It's like Nostalrius all over again
>>
>>154779557
I think its really cool of Indi to come back to Nihilum now that he has TF
>>
File: y5t4r3e.jpg (20KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
y5t4r3e.jpg
20KB, 400x500px
>>154781010
I don't.
>>
>>154781063
Dude Comfy just posted this picture of himself on discord, dont post it here.
>>
File: 1473644560376.png (361KB, 475x570px) Image search: [Google]
1473644560376.png
361KB, 475x570px
>>154781063
Who the fug is dat?
>>
File: giphy.gif (486KB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
486KB, 350x197px
>>154779567
We should collab, we're the true bard class brother.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcCarY7wTVk
>>
Post your face when Indis Thunderfury got blacked.
>>
File: fug.gif (3MB, 600x335px) Image search: [Google]
fug.gif
3MB, 600x335px
>>154781225
>she will never be in a hardcore scene
>>
>lndi is attention whoring in game, discord and the thread all at once

how long until this all blows over?
>>
File: blacked dot com.png (971KB, 911x781px) Image search: [Google]
blacked dot com.png
971KB, 911x781px
>>154781520
>>154781869
>>
>>154781976
until other people get tf
>>
>>154781976
literally never but hey let him have his moment.
Just dont be IF, leave discord and do something else besides shit post.
>>
>>154781869
>>154782020

when did we invite indi back to the guild?
>>
>>154782187
he rejoined when he got tf
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_091416_225809.jpg (163KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_091416_225809.jpg
163KB, 1440x900px
He's a big guy
>>
>>154768735
Should've done it before Kronos decided to completely fuck it
>>
File: 24676263981_b2ffd0b3c7_o.jpg (231KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
24676263981_b2ffd0b3c7_o.jpg
231KB, 800x1200px
>>154778385
Good song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWSTtFoD0Ms
This is their best tho
>>
File: 43003605.jpg (405KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
43003605.jpg
405KB, 500x750px
>>154785381
>>154778385
oh nice some kpop autists in krog

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ubg4wW6JXVk
>>
File: 1370939831450.jpg (2MB, 4992x3328px) Image search: [Google]
1370939831450.jpg
2MB, 4992x3328px
>>154785381
>>154778385

Nice k-pop friend.

Time to post some good stuff.
>>
>>154785792
https://youtu.be/t8YXut6_56c

Oops I forgot my link!
>>
>>154781869
how did such a thing happen?
>>
>>154786072
4chan memed the server
>>
File: 1457444520771.jpg (199KB, 602x493px) Image search: [Google]
1457444520771.jpg
199KB, 602x493px
>>154779567
>every dance tune that has a clickbait female as the background
>every "deep house" tune
>majestic casual
>>
>k-pop
>>
>>154781869
that's making me all hot and bothered...
>>
>>154786607
tfw no troll gf
>>
I wanna roll a Rogue. Never played the class. Are there any reasons why I shouldn't do this?
>>
>>154787224
You will never find a group on alliance or horde
You will never be wanted
You will never get a raid spot
You will always be declined
>>
>>154787331
Are mages any better?
>>
>>154787430
Yeah, rogues literally make up 50% of the server so they're never wanted
>>
>>154787224
>>154787331
Dont listen my man, rogue is the way to go. Your stealthdick will ALWAYS be wanted.
>>
>>154787331
This is what sucks about rogue. I played one to level 30 on k1 and I really enjoyed the way the class played. And now I'm on k2 everyone and their mother is playing a fucking rogue and I have no desire to roll one again because I know I'll be rejected and never be useful to anyone.
>>
>>154787331
Honestly the only reason I wanna play rogue is to chain kill important quest NPCs. I guess Druid can also do that.
>>
>>154787331
Is the same true for furry warriors?
>>
>>154787224
Rogue is the most nerfed class...
>>
>>154787702
no furry warriors are needed
>>
>>154787702
No, fury warriors are easy to find spots since not a lot of people have the patience to lvl a warrior to 60 in the first place
>>
>>154782020
>tfw i want to get BLACKED by indi
>>
>>154787762
Sucks to druids I guess.

>>154787847
Oh cool I'm always surprised you guys said rogue is over played, the census on kronos says warriors make up 20% of the player pool.
>>
Can someone make a list of fembois in Nihilum
>>
>>154787978
play what you will have fun with not what is most needed or you will stop playing your character
>>
>>154786607
t. auto
>>
I'm going to stick my penis on christie's boipussy
>>
>>154767139
This is ya boy Reznik here. Making a comback for Arathi Basin weekend. You got me for 3 days before I quit again for the next AB weekend.
>>
File: 1472560000938.jpg (82KB, 470x540px) Image search: [Google]
1472560000938.jpg
82KB, 470x540px
>>154788258
Maybe
>>
>crestfall has nost devs working on it so it's basically confirmed nost2.0 (ignoring dmca this time)
>crestfall comes out at a time when people will get burned out from the new xpac
>blizzard won't announce legacy at blizzcon and people will protest by rolling on nost2.0

If you don't roll there when this happens then you are a literal cuckserver shitter. It will be like you're playing on feenix while nost was out.
>>
>>154791303
>>crestfall has nost devs working on it

They literally don't the "staff" that they have from nost were forum mods kek
>>
>>154791303
>crestfall gets more popular than nost was
>blizzard takes huge notice
>goes after them harder than ever because of the bad press
>meanwhile kronos still trucking along with a small-medium pop unnoticed
>crestfall forced to shut down soon after launching
>kronos gets away unscathed

Who will be the true cucks.
>>
>mfw this saturday nihilum picks up a second thunderfury
>>
File: BB_Salute.gif (757KB, 316x160px) Image search: [Google]
BB_Salute.gif
757KB, 316x160px
>>154791639
this. crestfall will get rekt by blizzard if it ever gets big, twinstar/kronos have been operating out of jurisdiction and unhindered forever

long live k2 desu
>>
>>154794694
No.
>>
File: ogre meme.png (2MB, 1729x911px) Image search: [Google]
ogre meme.png
2MB, 1729x911px
>>154794694
:-)
>>
>>154781976
>Guy gets the first and most rare weapon to get in the server we are all playing
>w-woah can you stop posting about it??
I dislike indi but you are just a selfish autist
>>
Congrats on thunderfury, you glorious faggot.
Mail me sometime.
>>
>>154800572
my sides
>>
>>154800447
it's probably High or some other attentionwhore
damn you could see him sperg out internally when everyone gathered around Indi in IF
>>
I hope AUtomute dies
unironically
>>
File: THUNDER-KING-THUNDER-KING.jpg (902KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
THUNDER-KING-THUNDER-KING.jpg
902KB, 1920x1080px
Memes have officially become reality.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VIMKgrFVnk
>>
>>154802748
>Thunderaan despawns after his RP speech

nice scripting
>>
>>154802748
Christ, the voices of you nerds...
>>
>>154803158
ikr like omg *eyeroll*
>>
>>154802748
>only 10 Nihilums
>rest are randoms, even more Salad Fakers than Nihilums
>cucking your own guild on experiencing Thunderaan

really makes you think
>>
>>154803717
It was REMEDY, Nihilum, and Salad Bakers there, they all wanted to help get server first TF without letting the horde get prepared to stop us
>>
>>154803831
>Horde stop them

what
there's no Horde pvp guild on K2

once again shows how much the clique cares about your average Nihilum members
>>
>>154803917
Didn't want to take the risk, you can resummon Thunderaan after you kill him anyways but no one really cared
The mob only has 300k
>>
>>154803917
you really get fucked over on events like this if you aren't clique
there wasn't even an announcement on discord
>>
auto is kinda gay i think! heh!
>>
File: 1456517143446.png (517KB, 425x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1456517143446.png
517KB, 425x1280px
who /Puppet Master/ here
>>
Booooooring
>>
auto raped me on the bridge :|
>>
Euros waking up. Post grindan music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fk2ydBjR-8c
>>
how do i make friends, krog?
>>
>>154805949
join the guild and see which people is around your level and do stuff with em
you can ask for help or offer yours
>>
>>154805949
>>154806321
Don't bother with trying to talk with people in the guild honestly like 95% of it is same /pol/ rants every single day from euro NEETs with too much time on them
>>
>>154805949
don't join nihilum or you'll just learn to despise people
>>
File: doggo.jpg (160KB, 1091x715px) Image search: [Google]
doggo.jpg
160KB, 1091x715px
>kill 2/3 dogs
>3rd dog remains in this position the entire time while I drink to full
>go afk for 1 minute
>come back
>I'm dead
>died to this dog according to combat log
>pet still alive
>come back to the throne
>remain in the same position as earlier for 5 minutes
>dog doesn't move an inch

Why are GMs on this server such assholes?
>>
Anyone else lose the will to play? Wow is pretty much the only game I play but since the crestfall hype I don't want to continue playing on kronos really. help
>>
>>154807430

just today ive decided to sell my toon
>>
>>154807430
Yeah, I'm actually about to freeze myself down until Crestfall. Going to be the biggest happening in our lifetime.
>>
>>154807213
just wait until king randomly resets on you for no reason at all and the mage stays in combat on you so the GMs can ban you for "exploiting"
>>
File: witnessed.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
witnessed.gif
2MB, 500x281px
fb.com/TheProjectKronos
>mfw
>>
>>154808626
that has also happened countless times before, I just send my pet on him until it dies then FD and don't do anything else
>>
>>154808707
Still no Indi on the front page, with congratulations from the king of easternyurup
>>
File: abuse.png (17KB, 418x16px) Image search: [Google]
abuse.png
17KB, 418x16px
nice abuse
>>
>play on multiple private servers in the past
>was a gm on one of them
>meet a bunch of great people along the way
>a few of them are mega nerds
>we make a guild on Nostalrius just for us
>keep joking about making our own private server
>one guy makes a 2.4.3 server so we can do 10-mans
>really only for Kara
>Nost shuts down
>keep joking about making our own private server
>one to rival the better servers out there
>decide to go through with it
>it's me and 5 others
>none of us are the leader
>go in on everything equally
>one guy has his name on everything
>he starts acting really weird
>paranoid beyond belief
>thinks his country's version of the secret service is monitoring him
>we tell him that there would be no chance of that happening
>he thinks it's one of us trying to make him paranoid so he drops out of the project
>we tell him there would be no chance of that happening
>he keeps going off the deep end
>he's offline for a few days
>no response
>get a link from a friend from a european newspaper
>story about a man with a knife getting shot by police
>it's the guy
>not sure if he went insane or if the secret service was really after him
>decide the project isn't worth it

looks like I'm returning to kronos
>>
>>154807430
Im in the same position. Ill just wait for crestfall
>>
>>154811673
link news
>>
>>154811802

no thanks, I don't want any 4chin faggots sending dozens of pizzas to his grieving family or any shit like that
>>
>>154811673
poor cunt, wish he had gotten help. i had similar psychotic experiences at the end of last year but i went to a doctor immediately to explain what was happening. now happily medicated
>>
File: 1393192761021.jpg (55KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1393192761021.jpg
55KB, 640x360px
>>154803717
That's because they don't give a shit about the regular members. They're just cannon fodder to fill raids.

>>154803831
There are no horde on K2. They all quit or moved on.

>>154804184
The clique hates the average nihilum member
>>
>>154804184
yes there was
>>
>>154812504
did the real ff kill himself or what
>>
>>154812572
He just doesn't post here anymore.
>>
>>154812541
>Indi says he'll probably do it "tonight" since he still needs to sell some shit before he can buy things for the quest
>go afk to make some food
>5 minutes later Indi asking in discord for help with the quest because someone lent him the gold
>boss dead 15 minutes later
>was afk making/eating food for 20 minutes
>missed all of it

th-thanks
>>
>>154812675
He had an ingot you fucking idiot, he never said he would "do it tonight"
>>
>>154812675
Doesn't matter. Indi and the clique got to see it which is all that's important
>>
>>154812760
he literally said 1000 times he has to list items first
that's why I went afk without a single care in the world
this was like some navy seals special operation
>starts quest
>raid full 2 minutes later
>raid boss on the other side of Azeroth dead within 15 minutes with a raid full of Salad Bakers and Remedy

I just wanted to see Thunderaan
>>
>>154812858
He sold the ingot and bought the mats in like 5 minutes, I think indi was really paranoid someone would come grief so he wanted to get it done as fast as possible
>>
>>154812916
I think you mean really paranoid non clique members would show up
>>
>>154812974
our guild next pic will probably be at thunderaan, indi can resummon him
>>
>>154813720
>resummon
>enjoy the scraps, you plebs :-)
>>
File: Automute talking to Puddi.jpg (252KB, 1134x1095px) Image search: [Google]
Automute talking to Puddi.jpg
252KB, 1134x1095px
>discord right now
>>
Nihilum Discord DJ here
This goes out to all you clique shit posters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXVow-ugc30

Here's the freebie
Same channel Same discord, Have a great day.
>>
did finalcuck cuck himself off yet
>>
File: 1314379998409.png (328KB, 427x393px) Image search: [Google]
1314379998409.png
328KB, 427x393px
is WSG rep some kind of sick joke?
>>
>>154815523

you need to find a premade, and to do that you need to suck the dick of some autistic no-life who is already a part of the premade crew. do everything they say when they say, never speak up about anything, and praise them frequently or else you'll get blacklisted from the premade group. continue this for several weeks until you are exalted, but you'll be expected to continue premade-ing after you reach exalted, or else you'll be blacklisted in other ways.
>>
>>154815161
hes on suicide watch, imagine how triggered he is nihilum got server first TF and he missed out on it because hes too autistic to stay in one guild for more than a week
>>
>>154817386
>he missed out on it

hey retard druids can't use swords
>>
>>154817434
says you
>>
>>154817614

wait can druids use swords? I probably have to train them in ironforge or stormwind
>>
>10 posts in two hours

This general is dead and the server is a joke. Glad I chose legion desu. At least /wowg/ is active.
>>
>>154817950
What made you write this post?
>>
>>154818021
Boring Legion gameplay.
>>
>>154818021
I'm just really disappointed that the vanilla scene fell apart after nostalrius and the K2 shit show at launch. Every time I log in to this server it just doesn't feel right.
>>
File: Hagrid.jpg (231KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Hagrid.jpg
231KB, 1280x800px
You are greeted by a mysterious visitor it's glurf!
All the way from cliquewarts to tell you, you've been accepted now what role will you pick?

Healer
>+Most CL are pretty based
>+Druids get to sleep during raids
>-Kassandra will always be top dog
>-If you pick priest you will never get set bonuses

Hunter
>-You wont get in any raids fuck off

Caster
>+It's very hard for you to fuck up
>+Murder summons you to exclusive clique party's
>-You will fuck up and pull aggro
>-Bossnova will constantly cuck you for loot

Rogue
>+You might out dps comfy and be top dog rogue
>+The memest CL is yours and being under the clique guarantees you loot
>-Jamie will cuck you out of swords
>-The other rogues will hate you for picking rogue

off-Tank
>+you'l never be MT
>+it's easy once you know how
>-Automute is the least cliqueish CL, loot may go to people who need it instead of you
>-The golden child has returned you'll never be more relevant than the one.

Chose
>>
>>154818939
I think I'd choose to quit the guild. Oh wait, I already did.
>>
>>154818939
>+Most CL are pretty based
5/8 T2

>-Kassandra will always be top dog
Kasandra with one s

>+You might out dps comfy and be top dog rogue
nobody outdps Comfy

new rogues don't get access to the clique

>+you'l never be MT
you will be MT, Auto hates responsibility

this whole post is stupid, nobody who joined August or later will ever be clique
>>
>>154818939
Hunter
>>
>>154818939
healer because im female and dont care about loot
>>
>this whole post is stupid, nobody who joined August or later will ever be clique
You won't taking me seriously after I said cliquewarts were you
>>
>>154818939
Because sharing loot with 10 other people will make you see epics every raid, am I right?

t. Hateful rogue
>>
File: 0605293f428f0b5a765112eac67c1bbc.jpg (103KB, 736x1111px) Image search: [Google]
0605293f428f0b5a765112eac67c1bbc.jpg
103KB, 736x1111px
>>154818939
post of the year
>>
>>154818939
Who is the golden child?
Puddi?
>>
>>154819202
Soon to be 8/8 T2 ;)
>>
>>154820585
God Emperor Indi of Skywall
>>
>>154818939
>Hunter
>>-You wont get in any raids fuck off
lel

Rhok'delar number 8 now isn't it?
>>
Is 5 man dungeon grinding a fast way to level in vanilla?
>>
>>154821840
Not really. Dungeon xp is mostly gained from quests
>>
>>154817434
Any class can wield TF
>>
>>154819202
The second 's' stands for slut
>>
>>154821840
no but between level 53-60 you will be basically pre raid bis by the time you ding 60 if you strictly do dungeons
>>
i want to be nihilum's meat toilet
>>
>>154823897
fucking why it's full of autists
>>
>>154824058
some of them have cute voices and sound a little chubby
>>
>>154822548
Druids and priests can't wield swords.
>>
>>154824680
prove it
>>
which nihilums wud u fuq
>>
>>154825702
Mad,ty
>>
>>154825826
Don't you mean Maddie?
>>
>>154825702
Kas
Puddi
Babymetal
Maddie
>>
File: ohai.png (2MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
ohai.png
2MB, 1680x1050px
Why haven't you renewed your retail subscription, anon?
Legion is actually pretty good.

Are you too invested in hating Blizzard, so much that you will miss out on a good game experience to make a point to other cynical losers?
>>
>>154828493
t. activision
>>
>>154828493
Because every dollar that goes to Blizzard funds MOBAshit and Overwatch instead of content patches and Warcraft 4
>>
>>154825702
You, anon :^)
>>
>>154828493
Wod was good at launch aswell, I'm waiting.
>>
>>154828493
>/pol/
>/int/
>/b/
>/v/
>fall out boy
you really would be a legion player, huh?
>>
>>154828493
>Neitzsch quotes
Good 1, I appreciate a well crafted post
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_091416_020105.jpg (303KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_091416_020105.jpg
303KB, 1920x1080px
>>154828493
why not play both?
>>
>>154832939

Are you that blind to bait?
>>
File: Psshhhht.webm (3MB, 998x646px) Image search: [Google]
Psshhhht.webm
3MB, 998x646px
Prawn is silly.
>>
>>154833531
Why would you want to?

WoW hasn't had a design philosophy that has catered to original WoW players since like mid-TBC
>>
>>154837381
wat castbar
>>
>12 posts in three hours
>8 are talking about legion
>>
>>154838489
Has something to do with every Nihilist using discord.
Wait for the raid when every sad person/Snoipah starts shittalking.
>>
>>154838925
None of the non-clique use discord. Us second-class citizens post on /krog/
>>
>>154838925
>clique have their own private discord so they don't have to associate with anyone else on the server apart from having to see them in game
>>
Why isn't there a /krog/ discord?
>>
when the server first launched was it easier to find groups for dungeons? might just wait till crestfall.
>>
>>154840139
Yeah it was because the server was actually active back in may/June
>>
>>154840139
Welcome to vanilla, it was like this on retail.
Good fucking luck getting a group for a full Gnomeregan clear.
>>
>>154839726
Would be no point of a general here then
>>
who's your favourite husbando from the guild?

Solafide - the loyal and altruistic
Grud - the dragon slayer
Bossnova - the dedicated
Arteras - always brings protection
Iminl - the tactician
Thorig - the beast
Suave - the young and motivated
Manlet - the hygienic (washes your back)
Uristmcmug - the insightful, masterful debater
Snoipah
>>
>>154841270
I hate your stupid popularity polls, you were pulling that shit last night too
>>
File: 1470606164822.png (1MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
1470606164822.png
1MB, 1136x640px
>>154659793
I levelled up a char to 32 in Nost and spent 3 months in Stranglethorn doing open world pvp before (((they))) shut it down.

How likely is that to happen again here in Kronos? I love Vanilla wow, I just don't want to lose everything again famalam :(
>>
>>154841270
Slaytrain- A hero denied by homeland
>>
File: image.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
>>154841270
artears because he always kills rude horde
>>
>>154837381
>>154837682
P-please respond
>>
>>154841606

Unlikely, the ruskis are financially invested on a different level.
>>
>>154843378
Isn't that more of a reason for blizzard to fuck them, because they're actually making bank off of vanilla?
>>
Anybody else stuttering every few seconds? haven't played in a while and didn't see this happening before
>>
>>154842639
Look like natur.
>>
>>154844827
blizz goes after who they can, if profiteering was an issue Warmane would have died long ago.
>>
rip serb
>>
File: trade auction.png (22KB, 361x114px) Image search: [Google]
trade auction.png
22KB, 361x114px
Can't believe the nerve of this guy
>>
>>154841270
Grud!
>>
File: 1473956857869.jpg (68KB, 563x563px) Image search: [Google]
1473956857869.jpg
68KB, 563x563px
>>154847175
>>
File: lol..png (118KB, 514x443px) Image search: [Google]
lol..png
118KB, 514x443px
>>154847175
lol what?
>>
>>154847175
>>154848354
>the clique is all rerolling horde

wew
>>
>>154848441
>Dumuda, Zintos, Blinku, Automute
>Clique
>>
>>154848441
Comfy, Indi, Arteras, Grud

Cherrypick much?
>>
>>154849015

meant for

>>154848789
>>
File: 1451473690876.jpg (59KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1451473690876.jpg
59KB, 500x375px
hunters
>naive and retarded
>stubborn loners
>no presence on discord
>most of them can't even properly freezing trap
>friendly but angry troll variants also exist
>furfag subcommunity
>the average hunter's pet name is indicative of just how uncreative and unfunny these hermitic losers are

paladins
>mostly masochists and psychos
>druids get accused of being potsmokers but paladins are the biggest partakers of weed
>they mostly can be found in ironforge afk
>every paladin dreams of being a retadin and ends up healing
>total deferential cucks, nu males and male feminists

rogues
>hyperactive and self aggrandizing sadists
>speak over people on discord
>ninja looters and twinks
>most likely to ask for a duel
>most likely to cry when they dont get the drop they want
>weaponsgrade autism
>they still use the word "gank" in 2016

warriors
>over aggressive and oblivious
>never takes blame for anything
>gear obsessed
>high test low iq
>cold personalities
>listens to metal

mages
>virgins
>fancy themselves as "quirky"
>redditors
>elitists
>fancy themselves as "living on the edge"
>delicate ego/emotions
>generally terrible players

druids
>usually beloved by people/the guild for no apparent reason
>huge stoners or hippies
>contrarians
>they like to stir shit up behind the scenes
>ussually generous, friendly, fun
>huge complainers/gold beggars

priests
>generally soft egos
>babied by raid leaders
>dick suckers and crowd pleasers
>ussually meth heads or single parents IRL
>most likely to be gay or trans
>think /g chat is a diary

warlocks
>least social most edgy
>generally disliked by the guild and merely tolerated
>most likely to think "the god delusion" is a groundbreaking work of intellectual achievement
>most likely to think "SUNBATHER" is a good album
>usually has the least self awareness, tends to be creepy with girls
>most likely to have tortured animals as a kid
>>
>>154841606
well nost shut down on their own for the legacy server pr stunt

twinstar won't do the same in a million years
>>
>>154850896
How can one post be so wrong
>>
>>154850896
do shamans m-mom!
>>
File: 1454782769104.png (117KB, 320x263px) Image search: [Google]
1454782769104.png
117KB, 320x263px
>>154850896
are you calling this man a warlock?
>>
File: 1457071826739.jpg (57KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1457071826739.jpg
57KB, 600x450px
>>154850896
>MFW this is all true
>>
>>154842639
>>154837682
Natur enemy castbar
>>
I've hit lvl 30, where should I quest now? Other than STV.

Alliance, mage. Cleared out Darkshire, thinking about moving to Southshore for the early 30's.
>>
Walking around Ironforge the smoke from the forges and the natural lava flows in the mountain fills the air with the smell of fire and brimstone. You're just out and about getting some shopping done, maybe a few pots for the next raid don't want to be a burden afterall. Holding onto your bag of gold you look towards the auction house, over that bridge. The bridge you don't like crossing, they're all there again, talking chatting having fun.

You slowly make your way over there, staring at the ground can't make eye-contact or they'll pounce. Shaking like mad, you've never felt this scared before one wrong look or one thought and they could ruin your time on the server. Your mind races and fear builds up inside of you, you clench on your pouch of gold more and more.

You look up for a second, but not really watching where you were going and your mind occupying your time. You bump into her, the one person you've been so careful to avoid contact with. Comfy, the top dog rogue of <Nihilium> and member of the clique. Stumbling backwards and onto the ground, as you look up with a horrified look on your face, Comfy had the same expression but with anger. Looking down at you, with disgust.

"You piece of shit kid." She snarls at you, still holding her ground and standing. Woah, she's tough! Guess they don't call her the best rogue in Nihilum for nothing! You think to yourself, as she bends over and letting you get a view of her rack, her cleavage dangling right infront of your face, plush and soft with a bead of sweat on one of her breasts. You blush looking away, as she gives you a slap while also snatching your pouch of the only gold Glurf being her nice self loaned you! "This won't cover it, but it's a start. You've got a lot to apologise for." With a smug smirk on her face. As the clique starts to laugh amongst themselves at you.

What do you next?
>>
>>154854181
That fourth paragraph really starts to lose lucid cohesion.
>>
>>154853998
I plan on doing all the 20-30 areas first. You should check out Southshore (o noes roaming rape patrols) and Thousand Needles.
>>
>>154854181
Sap her and pick pocket her.
>>
>>154854716
>I plan on doing all the 20-30 areas first.

I'm pretty sure I did that, excluding the NE variant (fuck that place). Good idea because of the rep alone, but sucks that you can't buy other races' mounts until you're exalted (and ironically, I've got the lowest rep with Gnomo). At least I'm buying all my skills in SW for that 5% discount.

Seems like I'll visit TN now, if only to get most of my mage class quest out of the way. Hope I don't get too ganked.
>>
>>154854181

Tell on her to Glurf.
>>
Is Crestfall out yet? I don't see any reason to keep logging in to K2 just to lose WSGs.
>>
>>154855394
You can do a few thousand needles quests and then desolace
>>
File: 51k8Zmn.jpg (35KB, 436x543px) Image search: [Google]
51k8Zmn.jpg
35KB, 436x543px
>>154856102
is losing to premades that painful for you?
>>
I'm lvl 30 and I got 25g after paying for all the skills thus far, am I saving gold at a good enough pace to be able to get a mount at 40? Or do I have to run low lvl instances for twink items?

I've already maxed out skinning for my level but people don't seem to be buying hides and leathers, should I waste time levelling mining until I can mine Iron/Gold etc in hopes of making a bigger profit?
>>
>>154856613
You'll be fine. Quest reward money scales with level.
>>
>>154856352
The problem is that there's nothing else for me to do.
>>
>>154856613
i had like 5 gold at level 35 from buying all my skills and more expensive recipes and stuff, i was able to get the gold by just grinding mobs in stv for a few levels
>>
File: 1458435949462.jpg (157KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1458435949462.jpg
157KB, 400x300px
>>154857550
its vanilla wow

unless you are hacking there is work to be done kiddo

now get back too work

also check these dubs
>>
Thrall is the best vanilla faction leader.
>>
>>154859525
If you ignore the fact that he wears armor that looks like it came from random drops in the barrens, sure.
>>
File: Orgrim_Doomhammer.png (516KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Orgrim_Doomhammer.png
516KB, 1680x1050px
>>154860092
The Armour is the best part. If he wasn't wearing the Armour I'd be surprised.
>>
>>154860092
Armor that match his WC3 model.
>>
File: 1470817116290.jpg (491KB, 1600x818px) Image search: [Google]
1470817116290.jpg
491KB, 1600x818px
Reminder that Klimpen was the original Glurf
>>
>>154856102
There will be premades farming on crestfall as well
>>
Is Crestfall going to be what Elysium was on start? Just a pile of shit with mobs floating in the air and inside of trees so that you cant reach them or pull aggro?
Is it going to be weekly patches are they fine tune it or do they actually have people that beta test their shit so it feels like a somewhat finished game and not just the feeling of hollow and soulless gameplay that Elysium did on start?
>>
>>154866116
No, because Crestfall has been in development for years and has a transparent alpha/beta atm.

Elysium literally was/is a stock mangos server, no one expected it to be good (other than Finalflash and Tucker but they both have learning disabilities) hence it never taking off and stagnating pop.
>>
>>154866534
So what is it really going to be doing differently/better than Kronos? It is taxing on the soul to keep trying to reach level 60 on every single new flavor of the month server that pops up.
>>
Reminder, please direct all Crestfall hype to /wpsg/. This is /krog/
>>
>>154866116
crestfall will pretty much guaranteed be good on launch since they actually have dedicated beta testers and are actually not rushing it's release and fixing shit post release.
>>
>Crestfall has been in development for years
yy and they've been working like 3 months in total during those "years" LUL
>>
>>154866956
Not sure what you're trying to say, is 3 months considered a little time? It's 2190 hours in total which is a lot.
>>
>>154866890
I hope you're right, my dude.
>>
>>154867158
its not that much desu
>>154866890
it can be good ofc... but if they delay their launch like 1 year, there might be not that many interested ppl to play thru mc ---> bwl and so on 4th time
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_082716_223645.jpg (227KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_082716_223645.jpg
227KB, 1920x1080px
>He still hasn't bought Legion

Come on lads, time to come home.
>>
https://youtu.be/xwPKJe1KJ1w
>>
>>154868697
My friends are already starting to get tired of it, I'm glad I didn't fall for it
>>
It's actually good.

>>154869064
New thread. This ones dead
>>
>>154869161
40 posts to cap, dont need a new thread
>>
>>154861923
>>154861923
>>154861923

>>154869196
You don't need a new one because nobody besides nihilum plays here anymore and they only use their own discord.
>>
>>154869301
lol
>>
>>154869301

>retail already dying and youre trying to headhunt hardcore players

baka
>>
Rip server. Sick rollback, I just lost 10 lvls worth of progression, gg.
>>
>>154869581
Like fuck I want to play with any of you again. Just trying to put you on the right path.
>>
>>154869893
if it was retail, this would be accurate
>>
>>154867683
You underestimate the austistic level of Vanilla players, we're all going Crestfall when it launches because it's going to be the savior that Nostalrius was without cucking itself to blizzard
>>
>>154870007
But vanilla is Shit
>>
File: 1374717362817.jpg (65KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1374717362817.jpg
65KB, 800x600px
>>154870094
>>
>>154870007
ikr im going there too to do all that shit ive did on nost again
t. the guy you ( You )'d
>>
File: 1364604630792.jpg (100KB, 450x302px) Image search: [Google]
1364604630792.jpg
100KB, 450x302px
>>154870413
Same here, guy.
>>
File: 1437012052655.jpg (182KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1437012052655.jpg
182KB, 960x1280px
>>154870007
>he really believes crestfall will be better than k2

ur cute anon stupid but cute
>>
File: 1373588513200.jpg (38KB, 1187x526px) Image search: [Google]
1373588513200.jpg
38KB, 1187x526px
>>154872159
>>
File: 1458085259164.jpg (88KB, 513x605px) Image search: [Google]
1458085259164.jpg
88KB, 513x605px
s-so what's the likelihood of getting banned for buying gold?

do you guys buy on another account and then send to your real acct?

what's the deal?
>>
>>154872914
i bought 800 gold when i started on this server

made a bunch of auctions (40g average), never got banned for it. as long as you keep it low enough, nobody will care. this goes for both mailing gold, trading, and AH listing.
>>
>>154873210
what do you mean you made a bunch of auctions?
>>
>>154873210
what site did you use? i've heard that there's a site that pays out in lasher roots which you sell to vendor And it's probably kronos staff running it and u wont get banned for that one is that true?
>>
>>154872914
fuck you piece of shit
>>
>>154872914
as long as u do AH method it's fine
>>
>>154872914
who is this semen demon
>>
new thread

>>154875216

>>154875216

>>154875216

>>154875216

>>154875216

>>154875216
>>
>>154873546
i sent the guy money, then i put a bunch of auctions up that he bought
>>154873665
i didnt use a site, i have a bunch of private (russian) sellers added on skype
>>
>>154872914
AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAAAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA a big part of vanilla is grinding shit. why would you play vanilla if you don't wanna grind?
>>
>>154875247
kinda early
Thread posts: 739
Thread images: 143

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.