[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/mbgg/ - Mobage General #602

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 762
Thread images: 139

File: 53701117_p0.jpg (159KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
53701117_p0.jpg
159KB, 800x900px
This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose /vg/ generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>For a full list of games played in the thread, read this:
http://ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
http://pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
http://ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

Link to previous thread: >>154167801

Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters instead of giving them the attention they want and helping them shit up the thread.
>>
>>154353441
All the bunny girls are mediocre at best except Anko.

>Playing for esports
>>
First for nothing remotely playable today.
>>
File: o05000500pri_l_43293.png (276KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
o05000500pri_l_43293.png
276KB, 500x500px
Keep this Mamuru safe for me please.
>>
>>154353715
>anko
>A rank
you mean kokomi at SS rank?
>>
File: flat is justice.png (530KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
flat is justice.png
530KB, 1280x720px
>>154352849
I know, right?
She should totally be flat.
>>
>>154353715
I'm not even trying to be esports. I just want to maximize my chances of getting bunnies
>>
shadowverse arena is literally charge trading with evolve until someone is forced to play into a 6/1 minion
>>
>go first
>not royal
>lose
When are they gonna stop fucking balancing the game around this class?
>>
>>154353874
The only one useful to me is Anko because she is the strongest stat stick in the set.
>>
So what's the rate on legendary cards in Shadowverse? Because I've gotten 8 in my first 25 packs and I'm just wondering if I should watch out for getting robbed tomorrow or something
>>
File: 58870230_p3.jpg (254KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
58870230_p3.jpg
254KB, 2048x2048px
>>154354121
The only one useful to me is Anko because I'm an Ankofag and wanted to put her in a bunny suit.
>>
>>154354159
That's about right. Take a screenshot and post it, there's still a chance everything you got is shit.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1136x640px
>>154354250
>>
File: 9uyYW8R.png (793KB, 640x842px) Image search: [Google]
9uyYW8R.png
793KB, 640x842px
>>154354221
Don't lie to me, you just want to slap her ass.
>>
>>154354304
You only pulled 6 of those, Gabriel and Prince are gifts, also Atomy is bad but the rest are fantastic
>>
>>154354159
1.5% for legendary, 6% for gold, it tells you in the details page which is on the page you buy packs.

Realistically, since every pack is 8 cards, there's about an 11% chance per pack to get at least one legendary and about 46% chance for at least 1 gold or legendary.

Past that, there's like an 8% individual chance I think for any particular card you get to be animated. As well as a super rare chance of your entire pack being animated.
>>
File: 1472538210018.jpg (114KB, 640x842px) Image search: [Google]
1472538210018.jpg
114KB, 640x842px
>>154354315
I mean, I can't say I'm opposed to it.
>>
>>154354304
Good enough. Start crafting the good dragon craft silvers and just play mid range.

Dust atomy
>>
>>154354356
>>154354493
What makes Atomy bad?
>>
>>154354558
He doesn't do anything other than wipe your board.

A single big minion just isn't worth anything, if you don't drop him on like turn 3 or 4 he's just worthless
>>
>>154354558
I wouldn't say dust him since he's cool as shit for a collection, but he's an 8/8 body with no other effect. Yes you can get him out really early due to his effect but he dies really easily to removal and he wipes your field to get out. It's typically better to just run a better card in his place and keep field presence.
>>
>>154354558
Atomy is basically a gimmick that you have to build your deck around to be useful.

It's possible to get him out on turn 2, but such an opening is rare even with a deck built for it and you sacrifice your whole board for something that will probably get removed by your opponent with 1 card before it can do anything generally.

However I'd refrain from dusting him for now as Ceridwin is going to become a thing when the new pack drops.

If Shadowcraft gets more board swarm cards then Atomy could become pretty amazing.
>>
>playing conservatively to get the most possible out of my dosh and dust
>have a nice pile of rupees to buy packs from the new expansion with
>can't pull any fucking legendaries though
>buy a 10-pack out of frustration
>0 legendaries, 5 golds

Just put me out of my fucking misery, Senpai.
>>
Nothing compares to the feeling of playing Prince of Darkness. Nothing.
>>
>>154355118
>10 point do nothing
>>
>>154354792
Wiping your board isn't always a bad thing. I'd hardly feel bad about killing a Hell Unleasher, Skeleton, Bellringer, and Widow to summon an 8/8.
>>
>>154355118
Beating all 10 Apocalypse cards.
>>
>>154355084
Never binge draw when your luck seems bad.

With how RNGs work, that's only asking for trouble.

Generally, near all RNGs are seeded in some sort of time-based function and you end up getting similar numbers in short periods of time.

This may just be paranoia and anecdotal experience, but I've only been served well by abiding by this idea.
>>
>>154355312
The problem is that I draw cards slowly over a long period, so "bad luck for 20 packs" for me is like 2 weeks of playing.
>>
>>154355186
The soonest you could do that is turn 5 though, and why would all 4 of those be alive on turn 5? The enemy would have to be running nothing.
Then he dies to removal.
It's better to keep those guys alive because that forces the enemy to kill them. An evolved Hell's Unleasher is actually very horrifying since it's a 3/3 that if it dies turns into a 4/4. It's doing work but the enemy often still wants to ignore it.
>>
>>154354105
When people stop playing purgatory and Satan I'll play the deck I always wanted to, but until then I'm going to rush your ass. You asked for this, control shitter
>>
>>154355312
If nearby seeds will consistently produce nearby end results, then it's a pretty shitty RNG function.

Not that spreading your rolls out hurts anything. RNG aside, it gives you time to think about whether you want to spend your game currency yet after all.
>>
File: 58713287_p6_master1200.jpg (419KB, 919x567px) Image search: [Google]
58713287_p6_master1200.jpg
419KB, 919x567px
>3:55
>>
>>154355718
You're not getting the point here, I play control Blood, you royal shitters are my easiest match up. The fucking problem is going first against the fucking combo shitters and getting evolved spammed. The only way to beat them if I don't get a fast start, is evolve spamming lykos and generals/alucards for extra damage.

What I meant by balancing around royal is that literally only royal benefits from going first in this meta, everyone else would rather evolve spam. Don't even get me started on arena, if you go first, you might as well concede.
>>
>>154356119
You know it's going to get worse with the expansion gimmick being evolves.
>>
>>154356119
Actually all aggro decks benefit from going first, that's just how having more than one decent 1 drop goes
>>
>>154356723
Yes, and what other viable none aggro decks are out there? Even Shadow doesn't mind going second, since it only has 1 good 1 drop, because a burial 1 turn earlier isn't worth an evolve orb.

2 cards and an extra evolve orb for bullshit like Merlin, Dragon Warriors, Cudgels and just generally an extra removal that will buy them 1 more turn, is infinitely more valuable to every other meta deck. They went overboard with balancing first turn, an extra evolve orb and evolving first is already too much, the extra card is just bullshit.
>>
>>154356723
Hell, blood has 2 or 3 decent one drops, you can run them all if you want to. If you decide 3 satans are better than 3 curse brand vampires, then you accept the chance that you don't get to play a one drop. There is nothing stopping you from trying to get that tempo you crave.
>>
>>154356912
If they decide that they swung too far back they might give 3 evolve points to both. But until we find out that it's 60% for one way or worse, you can't say for sure.
>>
>>154356912
Before they added the 2 cards to the player going second, the winrates were about 60% in favor of the player going first regardless of class.

The ability to evolve first with three evolve points was there from the beginning yet they found that players going second needed the help in the form of the two additional cards. If anything your irritation might be in the two extra cards letting them draw more answers at the beginning.
>>
cheapest competitive shadowverse deck? I just started
>>
>>154356912
What other viable aggro decks other than royal I meant.

>>154356952
>Curse brand
At least use a good example. I already have 6 1 drops, 3x ambling and 3x flowerbed, and it's not enough. The problem isn't my lack of tempo, it's the stabilization evolving first provides. None of my damage relies on tempo, it's all direct damage and storms. But, being forced to respond to a fucking evolved Merlin instead of continuing to put on pressure, completely allows them to take control of the game.

Playing aggro blood is a meme, the deck doesn't do that much better against slow decks, and gets destroyed by royal. A control blood with a lot of early game does fine if you don't get fucked by both the draws and the turn order, as often is the case my last few games.
>>
>>154355118
idk, outvaluing his satan and then throwing yours out when you already had lethal on board is pretty cool.
>>
>>154357281
Try a poverty aggro sword
>>
>>154357292
Forest and shadow work
Well, shadow is proven due to the knowledge back when that one guy posted top decks, I'm still working on my version of forest with passable results.

Also make sure you aren't trading a card and an evolve point to kill an unevolved follower unless you really have to. You could be making inefficient trades without realizing it.
>>
>>154357281
Sword or dragon IMO. Blood is also ok
>>
>>154357196
What I don't get is, what's the point of going first if you give the second player first evolution? The 1 orb is fucking wasted on turn 5, since you're almost always are going to evolve a 4 orb over a 5 orb follower.

Let them have first evolution and the extra draw, just take away the fucking orb.
>>
>>154357547
I'm actually not trading at all against any class unless I'm under 8, or against royal. Literally the only minion I trade with is an evolved Lykos since it already dealt damage.
>>
>>154357682
Wait, what's your deck list? That doesn't seem very control to me. I find that when I play blood letting the opponent build board is a step closer to being beaten from 11 hp and tend to rely on dire bond to get my vengeance
>>
>>154357591
Ideally, it would be so they can take the field back from having to react to the player who goes first for the first 4 turns.

If the player who goes first gets to evolve first, most decks would be able to run away with the game without looking back. Imagine a swordcraft player who goes first and gets to evolve Floral Fencer on their 4th turn to further pad their board before you could contest it seriously.

That being said, I sympathize with slow decks going first, since the second player is under no pressure, they don't have to panic evolve to start contesting the board. This provides a huge advantage since the first player finds themselves having to react to the second player now, and the second player has the extra evolve orb to play with.

It's hard to find a balance that works for everyone since before it was the first player dominating, only Cygames themselves has the stats now so who knows if it's actually unbalanced. I fully agree with you on Take Two though, without the assurance that you'll draft a good early game, going first is suicide.
>>
File: Capture.png (1MB, 1492x362px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
1MB, 1492x362px
>>154357953
>Build board
Name one deck other than sword or shadow that build board. Rune and forest play soltaire for 90% of the game, dragon drops taunts and oracles, haven drops amulets and maybe early game taunts. You're 100% safe to ignore the board against every class that isn't sword or shadow, even shadow can be ignored til turn 5 or so.

This is my early game, dropped 1 flowerbed.
>>
>>154358237
I'm fully aware of that, which is why I complained about sword being the focal point of balance in this game in my initial post.
>>
>>154358376
Dark General is trash, Lykos is trash and flowerbed is trash.
>>
>>154358639
Slow Blood doesn't work anymore, this isn't beta. You can play your greedy wards and spells all you want, you're never beating D.Shift, PtP, or turn 6 Satan dragons with the 2 months old netdeck Blood that has 0 early game other than wolves and bats. Even full on aggro blood is better than the shit you people run which I'm assuming is this list https://shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.6.5_pFC.5_pFC.5_pFC.63dOg.63dOg.63dOg.5_pzw.5_p-4.5_p-4.63e74.63e74.63dPc.63dPc.63ilo.63ilo.63ilo.5_rhS.5_rhS.63iH0.63iH0.5_p-E.63iGs.63iGs.63iGs.63i_Q.63i_Q.63kio.63kio.5_sQA.5_sQA.63fqw.63fqw.63fqw.61SDy.63i_a.63i_a.63i_a.63iHA.63iHA.63iHA
>>
>>154358893
Give us better blood lists anon

Save bloodcraft and save us
>>
>>154358893
I don't run blood, those are just cards that let me know I'm fighting a shitter. Do what you do, I'm just letting you know I've never lost to anyone who's run any of those cards except in arena.
>>
do people really think going second is better? Being able to dictate trades for the first few turns is huge
>>
>>154356119
I play Aggro Shadow and heavily prefer going first.

The advantage of going 1st isn't just the headstart, it's also the fact you access your higher mana cards before the opponent every turn of the game. More specifically you gain an advantage in mana equal to turn amount.

When I get my first turn, I am 1 mana and a turn ahead of my opponent. When the opponent however gets their turn, they merely equalize, whether it be their 1st, 5th, or any turn. The player going first however is whatever turn they are on mana ahead plus the actual turn of action. So on their 5th turn, they're 5 mana ahead and an extra turn of action.

As turns become more and more impactful due to the increased mana that can be used, this gives the player going 1st a substantial advantage. It also allows me to precede actions that could be life saving to the other player. If I go first, I can play Cursed Soldier before a Blood player can play Alucard for example.

The reason why the 1st turn is advantageous in nearly every game is due to the fact turns are generally equal, but somebody has to go first.
>>
>>154359310
>The reason why the 1st turn is advantageous in nearly every game is due to the fact turns are generally equal, but somebody has to go first.
Not in a fucking game that has 3 free hastes and +2/+2.
>>
>>154356119
>playing Lykos
Jesus fucking christ, no wonder you lose to your "best" matchup

>>154356912
It doesn't matter how many good 1-drops you have, going first is powerful because for every single turn prior to 11 you get to answer the opponent's play with one that's 1 mana better.
>>
>>154359529
>It doesn't matter how many good 1-drops you have, going first is powerful because for every single turn prior to 11 you get to answer the opponent's play with one that's 1 mana better.
So now we're gonna pretend that the game lasts that long, and that ramp doesn't exist?
>>
>>154359596
>So now we're gonna pretend that the game lasts that long
>what is Satan

>and that ramp doesn't exist?
You're still playing 1 mana better than you would have otherwise. If you're going first and your opponent ramps you're now just playing second. If you're going second and your opponent ramps you're now playing your 3-drop on curve into the opponent's 4-drop.
>>
>>154359478
There's only a total difference of 1 evolve orb and turns with evolve orbs are equal to other turns with evolve orbs.

The turns scale due to mana and evolved orbs, but generally remain equal for every corresponding turn. Which is why being able to use the evolve orb first is a substantial advantage as well and why they give it to the second player in an attempt at balance.

Which wasn't enough so they gave the second player an extra card too.
>>
>>154359596
Don't forget perfect draws. No one ever misses a drop.
>>
So frustrating making a mistake in scooter spirits. Usually at the same part too. If I didn't suck dicks I could maybe get enough points for the 2nd gacha ticket
>>
>try running poverrty sword
>keep losing to satan and purgatory decks in d fucking 2
>switch to poverty blood
>win streaks
I don't understand
>>
>>154359830
Having more mana objectively means you have more play options available to you at every point in the game.
>>
>>154359890
Reach, sword lacks it while Blood and Shadow have it in droves.

Being able to deal the final points of damage to an enemy behind wards helps massively.
>>
>>154359960
What is the current tier list?

I seem to lose pretty badly to Dragon though.
>>
>>154360216
Dragon is busted and has almost no bad match ups. They can drop satan faster than forest/rune can drop ptp/shift. Honestly, all dragon needs is a good neutral heal and it become tier 0.
>>
>>154360216
Sword 1st
PtP Forest 2nd
Dragon 3rd
>>
>>154360216
https://shadowverse.gamewith.jp/article/show/25903

Here's the Japanese list of decks with scores by them.

Generally though, there's no single best deck as certain crafts as well as playstyles counter others.

I have no trouble with all these Purgatory and Satan ramp decks due to playing Aggro Shadow, but I still have a shaky matchup with Haven due to their banishes which directly counter a lot of Shadow's best cards.
>>
>>154360386
Why does Satan exist? I don't understand how the devs think cards like that are okay
>>
File: 1465182291325.gif (295KB, 428x418px) Image search: [Google]
1465182291325.gif
295KB, 428x418px
>>154360657
We've come full circle folks, right back to the Satan complaints.
>>
>>154360657
Why does this post exist? I don't understand how people can think statements like "I don't understand how X think Y like that are okay" like that are okay.
>>
>>154360657
It takes their entire turn to play it and it does nothing, how do you lose to a card like that?
>>
>>154360896
Because not everyone is a complete shit and will have an empty field by the time they play Satan
>>
>>154360896
Because he's shit. That's why he's in this thread. This thread is the gathering place of all the shittiest nerds that play Shadowverse because they're so fucking shit they can't go anywhere else and if they actually made their own thread they'd just get called out because they're so fucking shit so they need to hide inside mbgg like the parasites they are.
>>
>>154360896
>Does nothing
>6/6 drop on turn 6~7
>>
So now that's been out for a little bit, is the new SAO game worth picking up?
>>
>>154360994
I don't understand why SV doesn't have it's own general yet. Has anyone tried to make one and had it die horribly?
>>
How do you deal with 4th turn evolve floral fencer as fairycraft.
>>
>just started SV today
>unpacked all the shit to make Ptp forest
Is there a better feeling
>>
>>154361351
Yes. Masturbating to all the cute cards.
>>
>>154361173

>shadowverse should split!
>but bhgs is A-okay

Never gonna understand split shitposters
>>
>>154361267
Turn 5 homecoming works. Otherwise just get PtP online
>>
>>154361527
>Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters instead of giving them the attention they want and helping them shit up the thread.

One day people will follow this instead of replying to retards that want to kill a general that has threads that last 3 whole days
>>
How is HeavenxInferno?
>>
>>154360657
>>154360825
Satan itself really isnt the problem. A turn 10 6/6 with no immediate effect is suicide in a lot of situations, especially in control v. control if you pop it too early

its satan hitting the board before turn 10 that is the problem
>>
>first match of ranked
>he also has 0points
>I'm using half basic cards
>he's playing a card for cards tier 1 deck
[wake me up]
>>
>>154361665
Oh man, building a forest deck is quite expensive.
>>
>>154362365
If you did all the solo missions, the 3 elite challenges, and all free arena tickets, you can pretty much build any tier 1 deck, short of a few legendaries, unless you lucked out on the packs.
>>
>>154362604
>the 3 elite challenges
how did you do these, I tried it then quit when they started dropping legendaries
>>
>>154362445
yeah, i think its about as a bad as some control decks

I dont have the deck, but the golds alone are like
2-3x homecoming
3x altered fate
3x Ptp
x3 Rhinoroach

someone correct me if I am wrong
>>
>Playing Fairy Heroes
>new gasha with new 5*
>Okay, but wait a minute...
>New gasha ONLY has that 5* in the draw pool, no other 5*s
>The older gasha has the other 2 5*s (there are only 3 5*s in the game currently)
So if you want the new 5* you have to gimp yourself with the neutered gasha
Magicboxxxxxxxx
>>
>>154362793
Where are you from and please go back there.

Also, such practices are heavily more preferable to standard gachas which just shove everything in together.
>>
>budget aggro swordcraft doesn't run cyclone soldier
?
>>
>>154364062
Generally, most opponents are able to drop a 1 mana follower that's usually 1/2 or 1/1.

When Sword players drop Cyclone instead of Fervid or Lancer, the opponent will ping their 1 drop into the Cyclone instead of Sword's Quickblader or Vanguard.

To that end, Fervid Soldier is near totally superior since pretty much every damn Sword tries to run Fencer and Pompous Princess on curve so she's effectively 3/2.
>>
>>154364062
2 for a 3/1
Its kinda crap.
The 2/2 warder or the 2 1/1 card, or Fervid are better to play.
>>
File: yHMz1vO.jpg (228KB, 640x767px) Image search: [Google]
yHMz1vO.jpg
228KB, 640x767px
Is this going to be another permanent gacha?
>>
>>154365325
>text on bottom
Yeah, nah.
>>
>>154362026
HeavenXInferno is pretty much an alternative Valkyrie profile that eats up your battery.
Square Enix also has their own Valkyrie Profile mobage, just so you know.
>>
>>154365325
Yes. Top left says "New Additional Gacha Planned"
I'll roll when I'm not worried about birthdays coming up, since there are no guarantees.
Kinda worried how they'll handle weapons.

I'm not sure if I should be glad they're separate instead of added to Flora pool. I guess the no guarantee part is annoying and there's a high risk of Kanon.

>>154365436
The dates are for the ticket purchase. Below that is the familiar line that's plagued every single gacha since Halloween last year.

We'll find out if there's a time limit on the gacha when the news post goes up, but "Limited" isn't anywhere on the post.
>>
File: HURR17.jpg (170KB, 1063x596px) Image search: [Google]
HURR17.jpg
170KB, 1063x596px
>Scroll through thread
>80% of posts are shadowverse again
I d-don't want to be that shitter but..! Nevermind.

Let's discuss something: What are some less popular mobages you played before and what was wrong with them in your opinion? We all know there are hundreds of games out there which have good visuals but somehow fuckup on the fundamental levels to be enjoyable.

One of the examples for me is Valkyrie Connect. I'm pretty okay with autobattle games as long as animations are good, there's a variety in deck-building and plenty of waifus. But what I hate is the clusterfuck of 'everyone attacks in realtime'. That's why I dropped Dragon something(that one which tries to copy Kamitani's artstyle). I just cannot enjoy what's going on the screen. I mean why bother going through all these awesome animations and character models if you can only witness them fully when there are less than 4 characters on the screen?
>>
>>154366880
I've dropped quite a few promising mobage due to shitty UIs. Common problems include
>too many button presses to get to a frequently-accessed screen
>loading screens for menus
>fancy menus with tons of animation but too little information
>>
>>154361168
Its okay.
>>
>>154361168
Not a huge fan of SAO, though watched both seasons and the game is pretty cool in my opinion. At least it always makes me want to return and play a few stages. Battle system is dynamic and impactful.
No stamina system also helps a bit.
>>
>>154366880

>Dragon poker

Too grindy, turns took forever

>Million arthur 2

Felt like i was playing a shitty FSN ripoff, it even had notlancer
>>
>>154367502
That's not the first time I've seen people here complain about UI but dropping a game because of it? Is tolerating an interface in a game you might like such a big problem?

I understand dropping a mobage because it takes too long to load the actual gameplay and isn't optimized in one way or another involing UI though. But that's it.
>>
File: Miyabi_Onsen.jpg (143KB, 800x1215px) Image search: [Google]
Miyabi_Onsen.jpg
143KB, 800x1215px
>>154366880
Muramasa Miyabi
Overall nice designs if you like a lewd all-girl rendition of feudal Japan.

However, it took forever to use stamina. Maxed out at 5 and regens at one per 30 minutes, and it usually took that 30 minutes to use it all up.
Had typical Japanese point grind events, but the 5~6 runs amounted to just about nothing.
Then, not only did you need a dupe from gacha for evolutions, but you also needed to pray to rng for drops from minigames, with maps to get to the minigames were already rare drops in fights. Couldn't evolve many event units simply because the minigames always gave junk instead of evo mats.
They added an item to replace the dupe requirement this summer, but you either needed to rank high in events or exchange a multitude of units.
Getting currency was slow and rates were ass and the high rarity units from the free gacha were weak and useless. Oh, and they added an additional rarity this summer too, so it's not likely doing well.
Enemy stats got to the point that multi-hit units only helped for activating full party attacks, but would do no damage otherwise.
And for how simple the graphics were, it ran like ass.
>>
Any new games with nip label like SV and VF?
>>
>>154362604
What are elite challenges?
>>
>>154368103
When you go to AI matches, when you pick Erika, Rowen, or Luna, there'll be an option to set the difficulty to elite. Beat them for 200 Gs.
>>
File: 12675550323.jpg (50KB, 786x480px) Image search: [Google]
12675550323.jpg
50KB, 786x480px
Is Dream Girlfriend any fun to play?
>>
File: Screenshot_20160910-062454.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160910-062454.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
R8 my ptp cancer list
>>
>>154368481
Just get real girlfriend :^)
>>
Sorry but I'm new and was wondering. Are there any good Mobage that has no time limits? Most mobage are behind time limits where you have to wait for your energy/stamina/building/etc to build up over time so you can't play anymore. Is there any mobage out there that lets you play all day everyday?
>>
>>154368658
Is the purgatory amulet a persistent effect?
>>
>>154368720
BGHS
>>
>>154368754
Yes.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160910-194838.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160910-194838.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
What
>>
>>154368720
Potion Maker
>>
>>154368720
Battle Girl High School
Dragon Project
Girmm Notes
Monster Hunter Explore
Shironeko Project
Shironeko Tennis
Shadowverse
Sword Art Online: Memory Defrag
>>
>>154369171
I tried this and it was very bad. Why are you all recommending a bad game?
>>
I really want to play swordcraft because I like knights and the tribe has a lot of synergy between minions and I think that's cool, but I am also a special snowflake and I heard that the ladder is flooded with swordcraft, what do I do?
>>
>>154369814
Play a weird deck that doesn't win games. There's lots of room to be a special snowflake while playing your favorite class.

I suggest Purgatory Swordcraft.
>>
>>154369814
Flooded is an understatement. Dragon and Royal are THE designated shitter classes, AND they're top tier in the meta. So from the bottom of the ladder to the very top 50% of your opponents minimum are going to be those 2.
>>
File: Goblin.png?itok=C52N93BJ.png (69KB, 169x220px) Image search: [Google]
Goblin.png?itok=C52N93BJ.png
69KB, 169x220px
u mad?
>>
>>154370026
That card is bad.
>>
>>154370026
GOBLIN'S FEELIN' HUNGRY!
>>
>>154370026
too much health needs nerf
>>
How do I win one game as Runecraft? This isn't worth 20 rupies
>>
>>154370262
Kinda. Why is a goblin stronger than a knight? Shitty humans.
>>
>>154370570
Play dim shift, purg, or hope for good earth rite draws.

Also, its like asking how to win as forest when you don't have purg, dancer, or roach.
>>
File: Cr9fSTqWEAAaS9d.jpg large.jpg (187KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
Cr9fSTqWEAAaS9d.jpg large.jpg
187KB, 1000x800px
I hope this would bring enough exposure to the original series that DMM make at least a true remake of the old games. I hope.
>>
>>154370794
>tfw i have neother of those cards
It's suffering.
>>
>game so old/ded that servers literally go down for days at a time with no real response...

god damn it I just want to play something lewd while watching fighting games this wkend
>>
>>154367756
The UI is a interface between you and the game's mechanics. If that layer is crap then everything you experience is through a filter of bad decisions. Every mobage has a bunch of administrative stuff you have to do regularly, and a bad UI just slows it all down when you have to wade through it. I don't need to sit through a fancy animation filled with panels sliding around and particle effects everywhere when I'm just trying to look at a character's stats. Nor do I want to have to sit through it again when I go from that screen to a detailed view of the same character's stats. Nor should I have to sit through a load screen to get to these things, no matter how quick a load screen it is.

And if you have to take more than 3 button presses to get to a frequently-used function from the main menu, you fucked up designing your UI.
>>
>>154370937
That looks pretty lewd, what gaem?
>>
Why the fuck does Vampy have a tail?
>>
File: SemenDemen.png (142KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
SemenDemen.png
142KB, 512x512px
>>154371029
montowers2, its not even on lifesupport though anymore but its a thing when its up, but yeah it didn't fuck around with the art.

Like this is a uncommon (second lowest rarity) basic bitch
>>
So why is forestcraft regulated in such a way when you can evolve a fairy for free then you can't evolve another unit with a remaining evolve point?
>>
>>154371082
Vampire used to have werewolf powers
>>
File: R0r3qt9.jpg (281KB, 780x999px) Image search: [Google]
R0r3qt9.jpg
281KB, 780x999px
>>154370590
Generic no color knights are the weakest of knights.

The White Knight, one of the lamest of all knights however is capable of slaying generic dragons(5/5) with his 6/6 stats.

Who knows how powerful actual knights worth a shit will be.
>>
>>154371119
How p2w/currency heavy is this shit? Is it also another bait and switch like that monster league shit? It promised monster girls, when the entire rosters of 100 or so barely has like 5 monster girls.
>>
File: mt2ww.png (160KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
mt2ww.png
160KB, 640x960px
>>154371676
its very high on lewd, quite low on monster girls in the way I think most people mean by monster girls but there are a few.

its not p2w, you gather up the premium currency at a decent clip as long as you NEVER EVER GATCHA with them once you have 2-3 unique from random luck.

Def something someone could whale and raids are a competition between the entire playerbase that you need to hit like top 5% for but desu the raid monsters aren't even the toppest tier.

I'd take a picture of some of the more monster girl girls but.... the game is down for going on 3 days lol
>>
File: Cr8rNO6VUAA8XA7.jpg (112KB, 1200x750px) Image search: [Google]
Cr8rNO6VUAA8XA7.jpg
112KB, 1200x750px
translation of a new card
>>
>>154372475
Yeah, let's fucking buff Merlin even more. Draw my whole deck by turn 6? Sounds balanced to me!
>>
>>154372475
>tfw been playing Eternal for a few days
All these cards seems so fucking boring
>>
>>154372475
I have a feeling going second with and extra evolve point is really going to get out of hand
>>
>>154372524
That's Hearthstone clones for you. Boring cards as far as the eye can see.
>>
>>154372592
It's ridiculous, extra draw, extra orb, evolve first, and the evolve effects keep getting stronger and stronger, and the meta decks keep getting more and more draw dependent. Almost all decks want to evolve their 4 orb plays first thin, so being able to evolve first on 4 is perfect for the second player, whereas the first has to sacrifice their first advantage on turn 5 since most 5 drops don't give you shit for evolving.

If they don't play to change the first/second balance, they need to make 5 play orbs cards with good evolve effects.
>>
>>154371946
So what's the status on this? Is it rip? Did the devs not even bother coming up with an excuse for why its down? This is why I can never be a whale in these games, they can just pack up shop overnight without a word.
>>
Anyone has shironeko acc with 4 charlotte in it?
Want to trade it?
>>
File: card_modal_02.png (996KB, 1191x756px) Image search: [Google]
card_modal_02.png
996KB, 1191x756px
>>154372893
They are.
>>
File: Aka_Oni_-Master-.jpg (167KB, 616x946px) Image search: [Google]
Aka_Oni_-Master-.jpg
167KB, 616x946px
>>154372980

2 days ago they said they were taking the servers down to fix something.

The last thing they said was literally:
>We’ve run into difficulties to fix all these DISASTER. Now, we are doing our best for fix these problems but it will take more time to get the system into perfect condition. Please enjoy Montowers1, We gonna fix Montowers2 ASAP. Thank you.

That was 20 hours ago, so who knows. I suspect it will be back but I'm not holding out hope for them to hook me up with a ton of free shit like they should
>>
>>154373057
That guy just complained that 5 doesn't have any good evolve targets. This is secretly a buff to going first, hah.
>>
>>154373181
How's montower 1, is it dated?
>>
File: Queen_hornetia_3rd_evo.jpg (391KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Queen_hornetia_3rd_evo.jpg
391KB, 1536x2048px
>>154373584
never even played it, i think its a SP/offline game? I didn't even think it was still avail for download desu
>>
File: mt2.png (173KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
mt2.png
173KB, 640x960px
>>154373905
oh fuck that image size, srry thread
>>
File: Bahl^.png (506KB, 634x952px) Image search: [Google]
Bahl^.png
506KB, 634x952px
>take 99.1 Luck Camellia to Spinetrich to maybe max her out along the way
>close to 3 stamina bars later she's still at 99.1
Damn, Luck gain on 8 stamina stages really is almost non-existant compared to 20+ ones.

On that note, today's "art stream" was more of a small content stream apparently:
http://terrabattleforum.com/threads/broad-of-the-mist-21.11556/

- Bahl^ is confirmed for 4.3, along Shaplar, Amerpact and Raprow. Oddly enough, without showing her art, neither updating nor confirming the one we've seen before.
- Supposedly she'll get a 3-row-Gigasword and her Omicron-otomo does a flat 2000 damage, like Odin's Valhalla. The latter doesn't sound like it'll synergize well with her role as a Trinity member and find much use, but we'll see.
- Lucia Recoded Descent was confirmed by showing one of its gimmicks: To bait people into actually giving a fuck, it'll feature randomly spawning "old orblings", whose defeat will guarantee full-party luck-boosts. Not sure if they detailed if it's just guaranteeing the 0.1-0.3 boost at the end or if it's a separate, fixed bonus. Either way, the chance of actually getting said bonus is further diluted by the orblings being randomly weak only to vertical or lateral pincers. Picking the wrong one makes them flee, even when outflanking them. It's sort of safe to say there'll also be no way to exploit S/L for them.
- Some King Orbling eidolon, for the 5 people who still give / ever gave a shit about them.
- A vote on the next eidolon after that for that same group, offering either Bahamut, Leviathan or Odin. Bahamut won.
- Something about Luck I'm unable/too lazy to decipher. Apart from the fact that a partie's average Luck will be shown on their screen, which feels like an obvious oversight that should've been there from the start...
>>
>>154372502
>Merlin surviving a turn on T4
>Burn 4 on T7
It's shit unless you're running Scholarly Witch instead
>>
>>154374324
Wooo, Lucia comes back. I can finally get the Storm Witch for her recode.
With Bahl and Amina getting also their recodes, I guess I need some coins. Btw, was there any information what kind of Helix Bahl needs? I never found anything.

Also
>Eidolons
I don't play TB for that long, but I never bothered about them. Even when there were half stamina events you never found anyone to get them. Also they seem to be quite a bit of work.
Were they ever somewhat relevant?
>>
>>154375149
>what kind of Helix Bahl needs?
Nothing confirmed yet, but my money would be on Temporal, as all the "lesser" recodes currently require. Amina is the only oddball right now who requires good old mantle helices. Bigger issue would be a new source of Terra Fragments to re-evolve old Bahl & Grace. But I guess that won't be too hard if MW isn't completely demented.

>Were they ever somewhat relevant?
They're only really used for PvP, where anyone who seriously wants to bother with it pretty much requires a mastered Lamia, because of how fucking broken she remains even after her nerf.
Other than that, some of the easier Eidolons were and possibly still are more exploited for training and decent exp rather than the Eidolons themselves, since you can leech off other people's stamina. Some people threw huge autistic hissyfits in the past when MW nerfed Exp/Gold/item gains from coop for a while.
>>
>Fairy Hero releases
>Opens 2 Evo mat dungeons which are impossible to complete even if you whale hard and get the only 3 5*s currently in the game
Bravo Magicbox
>>
>>154376019
Are there any real fairies in this or is it all fairy tale shit? I've never been more disappointed by a name.
>>
>>154376391
Its more towards fairytale shit, there's Jeanne D'Arc, Arthur, Kaguya as the 3 5*s atm.
>>
>>154373057
Imagine getting a Mordecai with this
>>
File: CrMWEL-UsAATodU.jpg (760KB, 2149x3035px) Image search: [Google]
CrMWEL-UsAATodU.jpg
760KB, 2149x3035px
mumi
>>
>>154378515
What's her character like? I see her referenced all the time in these threads and yet I have no idea what she's like.
>>
>>154378768
she mumis a lot because shes mumi
>>
>>154378768
Mimi is cutesy and girly. Mumi is her annoying speech tic and fan nickname.
>>
Have you guys registered for this? It's a game by Dengeki and DeNA

https://tenkahyakken.jp/zan/
>>
>>154378768
Likes plushies. A lot. Wants to become one to help out lonely people like her?? Very cutesy, kind of dumb, really likes praise. I wish her flora transform story with that little flying evil thing was something less shallow
>>
What are those "good luck" bands for?
>>
>>154379561
Give to one of the students that are running for sports festival committee chair. Counts as votes
>>
>>154379506
>Likes plushies. A lot. Wants to become one to help out lonely people like her??
What the fuck?
>kind of dumb
That explains it.
>>
File: 6ido.png (8KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
6ido.png
8KB, 500x250px
Nozomi, Yuri, and Kurumi are girl link for extra drops today, in case you don't have Birthday Renge and want to feel like you're making a difference with your votes.

Give them all the same weapon to farm weapon crystals at the same time too.

>>154379561
http://pastebin.com/Nw6ArgsC
Voting for who you want leading the sports festival. Give them to one of the 6 girls on the posters at the side of the classroom.

I hope you haven't been missing your gacha ticket gifts either.

>>154380182
Her parents go out at night a lot it seems, leaving her alone, so she tends to only have her stuffed animals as company.
>>
File: 52986583_p0.jpg (476KB, 900x1273px) Image search: [Google]
52986583_p0.jpg
476KB, 900x1273px
>>154380182
Being mumi is suffering. Other anon explained the plushy + lonely part. The dumb I was referring to was more like the dumb and naive in the island game event stories which you can go read in the google doc
>>
Looks like everyone dropped Potion Maker, Panzer Waltz and Shironeko here.
>>
>>154358376
It's different than what I do, for sure. Well, it's not my main class but mine does look slightly more traditional.

Also, my aggro forest isn't playing solitaire.
>>
>>154380953
>talking about potion maker
What is there to say besides I want to fuck pio?
>>
Game of Dice is very fun.
>>
>>154380953
Colopl got really jewy with shironeko and stopped giving away lots of gems to roll, so I somewhat lost interest in playing it a lot. I'm just logging in once a day and clearing event missions, not even bothering with coop outside of the one clear for gems. All the new features require lots of grind and aren't very fun nor interesting.
>>
>>154380953
>Shironeko
I wish.
I never hated wood more in my life.
>>
File: crykitty.jpg (52KB, 510x427px) Image search: [Google]
crykitty.jpg
52KB, 510x427px
>>154380352
>Her parents go out at night a lot it seems, leaving her alone, so she tends to only have her stuffed animals as company.
>>
File: baby maker.png (1MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
baby maker.png
1MB, 720x1280px
>>154380953
>Potion Maker
>2nd half of August was dumb and ugly costumes for Pio
>1st half of September is the SAME dumb and ugly costumes for Tia
>last Likeability update was ages ago
>"Contest soon" forever
Even the devs consider the game on hiatus.

>>154381037
Help Tia with her family planning. Pio is the old hag of the two.
>>
>>154381435
Everything will be more fun if you have others people to play it with.
>>
>>154381864
Wow you are so rich. It would be great if you can convert it to real life money.
>>
>try out moe cafe thingy 2
>actually very comfy
if only it doesn't have chinks all over the place
>>
>>154381435
Funny that you bring this up as I actually installed it again yesterday after a year. Was greeted with a bunch of returning gifts so i thought yeah time to fuck shit up.

Then i got my shit pushed in so hard by their platinum characters and shiny dice.
>>
>>154382706
When was its last update?
>>
>>154379506
Kind of dumb is an underestimate. She's really dumb. Dumber than Hinata probably.
>>
>>154383135
>Updated
>August 4, 2016
not sure what to make of it
>>
Should a new player to Shadowverse save his gold to buy new packs (since I heard there's a new pack coming out) or just spend it all on current packs?
>>
File: yanderefalsealert.jpg (119KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
yanderefalsealert.jpg
119KB, 850x850px
>>154356008
hey, at least you get cores from it.
when will negev stop avoiding me? is she not pleased draining thousands of resources of me?
>>
>>154383327
why?

>>154383405
No, its alright. If its last update was on 2015 then it will be a dead game.
>>
>>154383609
Seen as the expansion is only gonna be 1/4th of the size of the current card pool
you're going to still be mainly using cards from the standard set
So if you dont have most of the relevant golds/ legends you should still be buying standard packs
>>
>>154383839
But we don't know what cards will be relevant
>>
>>154383960
But we know what is relevant now, and it'd be highly unlikely that cards like Otohime, Revelation and Genesis dragon become redundant after the new expansion
>>
File: 58180339_p0.jpg (492KB, 1240x1753px) Image search: [Google]
58180339_p0.jpg
492KB, 1240x1753px
>>154383661
>tfw it used to be something like 400 rolls with average luck using 600/600/100/400 to get her
>tfw now its gone up because they added a new MG into the 5* pool
>tfw it will continue to go up as they add new MGs and SMGs
>>
File: Screenshot_20160910-190737.png (1MB, 1776x995px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160910-190737.png
1MB, 1776x995px
HELP

Does it even matter?
>>
>>154384414
They might get alternatives though
>>
>>154386895
not really pick red, she had a hard life
>>
>>154386895
Blue is a prettier color. The clear choice.
>>
File: sweat.jpg (27KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
sweat.jpg
27KB, 300x300px
>>154387260
>>154387312
>>
>>154387404
Red
>>
>>154387404
Blue
>>
>>154387404
Both
>>
File: image.png (382KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
382KB, 640x1136px
So sad it's over. The slogan event has made farming the gift gems so easily. At least I'm ready to roll for the new Shiho and Kanon cards. Could they be planning a reset of these assignments eventually?
>>
>>154388517
>reset
Wouldn't count on it until the one year anniversary of whenever they added it. Which I think is within the first few weeks of January?

Which reminds me I need to do solo lesson spam sometime. There's so many gems available there but they take so long to obtain.
>>
>>154371146
You can only evolve one unit per turn aside from elder treant which is a fanfare evolution skill.
>>
>>154389934
And my question is why in the case of Forest?Sure it works for other classes but for Forest it seems to restrictive.
>>
>>154390045
Because Roach is silly enough without being able to evolve twice per turn? You don't change universal mechanics to fit the classes, you change the class cards if you feel they're underpowered.
>>
>>154390045
That's why nobody plays that amulet.
On paper, it's a good card, and in arena, it's pretty useful, but in practice, it's not useful enough to warrant the field spot.
>>
>>154390247
There's no reason why there couldn't be a "You can evolve an additional time this turn." effect.
>>
Or we can get a spell or neutral card: "Evolve your shit for FREEE"
>>
File: help, my hinata smugged.jpg (26KB, 274x274px) Image search: [Google]
help, my hinata smugged.jpg
26KB, 274x274px
Do you guys change your favourite student's outfit every so often or is there one you always go back to and stick with?
>>
File: 1463510038490.jpg (186KB, 1289x1521px) Image search: [Google]
1463510038490.jpg
186KB, 1289x1521px
>>154390920
I mix it up sometimes, to fit events or just for variety.

But I usually go back to a few favorites, like towels and such.
>>
>>154381496
I'll take flowers of grace farm over soul of knights coop farm any fucking day man.
>>
Does SV illustrators do porn/lewds as well?
>>
>>154391652
FS drew a couple cards.
>>
>>154390920
I usually try to fit the event, but since Bunny Suits are rather different, most everyone is whatever I like currently. For example, Renge and Asuha are in their maid outfits since Anko got a bunny suit.

I don't usually have a theme for dorm outfits. Transform outfit tends to be yukata/kimono or flora, maybe their swimsuit if they're already wearing a yukata.
>>
File: Untitled.png (393KB, 671x1038px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
393KB, 671x1038px
Them jeans seem a little too form fitting
>>
>>154372475
Yep, that's going in my Earthrite deck. Great Arena card too.
>>
>>154393097
>jeans
To me the logo's placement evokes the image of her lifting a baggy shirt with nothing underneath.
>>
>>154393689
More like only wearing a sweater
>>
>>154368658
How has will of the forest been performing for you?
>>
File: shirt lift detail.png (295KB, 671x1038px) Image search: [Google]
shirt lift detail.png
295KB, 671x1038px
>>154394156
That's more or less what I want, but the shape of the bottom of the angle creates this subconscious image. Note that you can't actually see what her arms are doing from the silhouette.
>>
File: image.jpg (262KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
262KB, 640x1136px
>>154390920
I try to have some variety but always end up switching back after a while
Twintails Sakura is just too cute
>>
>>154395554
>That's more or less what I meant
>but the shape of the bottom of the logo

I really need to proofread my posts more.
>>
>All these new SV card teasers
>Haven gets absolutely nothing but garbage
No love for the worst craft and best girl in the game?
>>
>>154396131
I'm mad that they're only releasing like 1 card per day when there's 100 cards in the set.
>>
>>154396131
The 5 cost Shadow gold is pretty garbage too.
>>
>>154396790
Not if you got Atomy out on turn 3
>>
>>154396903
a t o m y
>>
>>154396903
Or discarded Mord with Altered Fate.
>>
>>154396790
Not if you meme with hell's unleasher or atomy.
>>
>>154396903
And then what? Atomy has to be destroyed to be brought back. Rather than going for face, you have to hope to destroy it with the opponents minions. If you want to destroy using your own cards, you're going to be emptying your whole hand for two Atomys.
>>
>>154396903
Atomeme will never be good, people will just start running hard removal for it if it ever gets popular.
>>
>>154397110
This would be pretty cool, but would that count as getting destroyed?
>>
>>154397304
If your opponent destroyed Atomy on turn 4/5, there's no way they have an answer the next turn unless they're Haven.
>>
>>154397504
That's not how it works. The Atomy controller has to destroy Atomy on their turn. The new card's effect activates on evolution so you if your opponent removes him, you can't bring him back.
>>
>>154397456
If it counts for PTP, why wouldn't it count here?
>>
>>154397661
Wait no, I just double checked. It's match not turn.
>>
>>154397675
Sent to the grave != Destroyed
>>
>>154397675
PTP only requires shadows. That doesn't prove that discarding is the same as destroyed.
>>
>>154397110
Unfortunately I doubt we'll be getting that level of Black cheating any time soon.
>>
>>154398351
Aww but golgari/Sultai was my favorite.
>>
What do you need to clear the Souma quest in scooters? Feels like it'll be impossible for me like the 6* quest
>>
Completely dead
>>
File: 58807045_p1_master1200.jpg (216KB, 413x1200px) Image search: [Google]
58807045_p1_master1200.jpg
216KB, 413x1200px
mumi
>>
>>154402486
Kaiji?
>>
>>154402486
>master1200
Anon pls.
>>
>>154399496

How does your green box look like? You have Chiho right?
>>
>>154403107
I don't get it
>>
>>154403346
Resolution was reduced so the largest dimension is 1200 pixels.
You're not saving the original files.
>>
>>154403568
Looks like I'm gonna have to go through my folder then
>>
File: 58855176_p0.jpg (4MB, 4299x3035px) Image search: [Google]
58855176_p0.jpg
4MB, 4299x3035px
How is evasion calculated in girls frontline?

Like what happens if your SMG has 58 evasion plus 23 from equips and then a 45% evasion buff from tile buffs? Is there a point where the enemies will just miss every hit or do you hit a point where everything after that is diminishing returns?

And what about the other stats?
>>
File: scootergreen.png (2MB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
scootergreen.png
2MB, 1280x800px
>>154403327
Pretty bad. I also only have like 1 green friend lead so it took me forever to get him on support list to clear chapter 2 of world B.

I know I need to farm a car boy but green hasn't been a priority and I always lose track of the drop boost days for it. Also need like 100 more Mami drops from the event.
>>
>>154399496
I don't get it, either. My green box is decent, but Hoshi just nukes me before I even get a decent chain.

If nothing else, you can use my Chizuru: 5,161,194,515.
>>
>>154404783
Sent
>>
Reminder that the 1.5x exp event in girls frontline will end at 12 PM CST.

That means its going to end in approximately 7 hours from now.
>>
File: stu2.jpg (18KB, 506x533px) Image search: [Google]
stu2.jpg
18KB, 506x533px
>need 1675 vials to finish my deck
>don't want to dust my animated cards because they are pretty
Waiting 2 weeks it is.
>>
>>154403908
58+23=81
81*1.45=117.45

hit rate formula is in the guide
>>
>>154406179
So the flat equipment boosts are applied before the tile buffs?

And yeah I saw the accuracy formula but was interested in knowing how Evasion and other stats are calculated.
>>
File: souma team.jpg (536KB, 1770x993px) Image search: [Google]
souma team.jpg
536KB, 1770x993px
>>154404196
>>154404783
Try to get Kozue friends. It will make the battle so much easier.

This is my normal team for Souma. Chiho is important as leader because she will reduce Hoshi's nukes. Jeanne and Ryoko are there to kill Hoshi. Chiaki instead of Joan works probably too. The other two are optimal. Friend leader is Jeanne too for the HP boost and extra nuke(if you Jeanne doesn't hit hard enough).

Souma himself is easy and Kozue makes the fight a joke.
>>
>do my second 10 roll in VF
>9 3* and 4* monster

why do i keep playing this whale shit?
>>
>>154403568
What do I have to change in the image location to get the original? It looks like I need to at least get rid of /c/1200x1200 and change to img-original but I'm doing something wrong
>>
>>154406429
Thanks for the advice.

An unrelated question about awakenings that reduce skill turns at the start of battle. Does that mean just at the very start of the stage or every enemy?
>>
>>154407434
>just at the very start

Sadly this
>>
>>154407846
Oh well. Still pretty cheap to get Yui's since the quest is up today.
>>
>>154405749
You'll probably need to dust them anyways. With 100+ cards coming out, the meta is going to change pretty drastically.
>>
>>154407394
I'm not 100% certain since I don't use pixiv yet/still, but looks liked the format is
########_p0.extension
But the url leading up to the file name is a mess?
>>
File: press this.jpg (502B, 34x32px) Image search: [Google]
press this.jpg
502B, 34x32px
>>154407394
Anon, you're way overthinking things.
>>
>>154408565
Meh, we well see. I think the bloodcraft golds will stick around for a while so i think they will be a decent investment.

I am at least willing to gamble with the crafting. Time will tell if i am retarded or not
>>
>>154408869
Saving from that still does the master1200 thing though
>>
I'm 400k away from 2mil points in the soul of knights thing. I don't think I'm gonna make it
>>
>>154409121
What are you talking about? That opens up a full version of it.

Unless my Pixiv interface is somehow different than yours.
>>
>>154409349
That anon is right

Going full on some pictures still gives you master1200 on some URLs. Its not in all but it happens in some pictures.
>>
>>154409349
You get to view the full version but when saving, it gives me master1200 for some reason
>>
>>154353548
So is Valiant's guild leader gone?
>>
>>154409457
Huh, weird. Guess I never ran into those ones, then.
>>
>>154409559
Go pixiv hunting for cuties and pay attention to the URL. Might notice that some still say master1200 even after going full but the image you saved is bigger than the thumbnail/preview.
>>
>>154409698
Maybe it happens for images that are in sets? That's what I'm observing so far
>>
>>154409273
Last jewel reward is at 1,660,00
2m is just one ex-rune, unless more is given for reaching that point. Not worth the hassle honestly.
>>
>>154406649
I still can't play after 0.4.0
Devs are doing a really great job.
>>
>>154409698
I've used it pretty regularly since before the manga/image set feature was added, and haven't ever seen it happen before.

I believe you guys in that it does sometimes, but I would guess it isn't very common.

But it would help explain why master1200 stuff gets posted so much even though that button is there. I just figured everybody just overlooked it.
>>
>>154406323
use the same formula. average enemy acc is 40 and avoid is 15. dps calculation is also in the guide
>>
>>154409903
>Don't get invited
>I can't play
OKAY

you anyway you need to redownload the APK

>>154406649
Incredibly so, I only have 1 monster whose type matches his skill attribute after about 50 gold summons. I've even rerolled faith and even then didn't get the correct attribute

it's a pain in the ass. The worse thing is when you run into whales in the arena who end up netting you a -13
>>
File: image.jpg (238KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
238KB, 1136x640px
Goddamn
The one game where lucifer, satan, or jeanne didnt come up to save me
>>
>>154410478
>average enemy acc is 40 and avoid is 15.
That's great to know, thanks.

Do you know the average accuracy and avoid of a story boss?
>>
>>154410590
40 and 15 are for max level mobs btw. bosses are more or less the same
>>
>>154410131
Here, check the images in this set

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=58909692

Picture isn't /mbgg/ related but its what I had open at the moment.
>>
>>154410864
>Bosses are more or less the same.
Really?
I thought a boss would have higher accuracy/avoid for being a boss and all that like Kancolle does with their bosses.
>>
>>154410131
I only notice if a dimension matches the filename. Sometimes both dimensions are smaller than that but still have the master1200.

At least it's not as bad as image.jpg
Whole threads are trashed on /e/ because some chucklefuck has to post porn from their phone.
>>
>>154410512
Already downloaded the latest apk.
Some people are having problem running the game after 0.4.0. Check the forum and the last few threads.
>>
>>154410131

I always thought the size button on the top right would be enough so I dragged the picture directly to another tab. The system is fucking stupid.
>>
File: 58909692_p0.jpg (216KB, 600x967px) Image search: [Google]
58909692_p0.jpg
216KB, 600x967px
>>154410898
Still shows and saves as the non-master1200 version for me.

It does occur to me that it might be browser based. I like to use different browsers for different stuff, and all my Pixiv-browsing ended up on Firefox. So maybe it doesn't happen there.
>>
>>154411297
Is Xoxo still playing or what?
>>
File: 1445333542620.png (840KB, 1023x724px) Image search: [Google]
1445333542620.png
840KB, 1023x724px
>>154374324
I used Suoh^ running 8bit Golem non-stop after Monday's update, and in all the runs it took to get Golem to 100 luck I got .2 luck for Suoh. Better just toi stick Camellia and Suoh in your farming team for whatever recode mats you'll need for the future like Temporal helixes. Coin Creeps team is another decent spot, though that does waste a slot that could be used for SB training. Just from the past couple weekends and the recent half-stam event, the team I've been SB training there has hit 2-3% luck.
>>
Why are you guys bothering with Valiant Force ?

It's a piece of shit P2W game.
Seriously P2W.

I know /vg/ always plays the same 2 boring game, but don't encourage jew game like VF.
>>
File: batoga_4wa_350_nyuko.jpg (642KB, 1200x4403px) Image search: [Google]
batoga_4wa_350_nyuko.jpg
642KB, 1200x4403px
nozomi
>>
File: 58808751_p0.jpg (492KB, 631x944px) Image search: [Google]
58808751_p0.jpg
492KB, 631x944px
mumi
>>
>>154421432
Dammit Renge
>>
Is there a reason to play more than your daily missions require in Shadowverse? Like how Hearthstone gives you 10 gold for every 3 matches won.
>>
>>154421843

there are ranking score milestone that give you rewards, it tops at 100,000 score (which give you 5 free pack) and reset each month
>>
Are there any youkai-focused games other than Otogi?
>>
>>154422819
Youkai watch?
>>
File: 58524567_p0.jpg (2MB, 1835x2490px) Image search: [Google]
58524567_p0.jpg
2MB, 1835x2490px
Are there any recommended combos for equipment crafting in GF?
The character crafting section in the guide is quite specific about how each resource affects what you can get
but there isnt anything about resources for equipment crafting
>>
>>154423536
I usually just do 50 x4 or 50 everything 150 ammo for equipments.

110 all and 150 ammo should be a catch all recipe
>>
>>154423536
110 all for me
more manpower = nightvision
more ammo = bullets
At least that's what i got. I assume more parts is for scopes and more mres for that elbow thing for SMGs.
>>
>>154422000
Nothing beyond that after you achieve that?
>>
>>154424781
>Nothing beyond that after you achieve that?
The only thing beyond that is autism, seen as it'll take between 900 and 1000 wins to max it out
>>
File: 39553954_p0.png (518KB, 720x854px) Image search: [Google]
39553954_p0.png
518KB, 720x854px
>Currently playing 0 (zero) games.
>>
>Decide to try to buy some stones
>Roll hero x10
>1 4* hero wrong attribute cannot evolve to 5*
>Rest are either wrong faith meaning useless or are stuck at 3*
>only 5 units in total discounting dupes

>Roll Equipment x10
>1 4* dupe
>1 5*

This fucking game man
>>
>>154422819
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oB6dhh1irg0
>>
File: CrcMvzmUEAA4FLK.jpg (88KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
CrcMvzmUEAA4FLK.jpg
88KB, 768x768px
We're approaching very high levels of dead here
>>
>>154430879
Reminder there's shitposters that unironically want to separate games from this thread that goes hours with only bumps.
>>
File: o10241024pri_l_40628.png (267KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
o10241024pri_l_40628.png
267KB, 1024x1024px
>>154431293
>All I can do in this thread is post cute girls.
>>
File: Cr4g5njUIAA5r4P.jpg (107KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
Cr4g5njUIAA5r4P.jpg
107KB, 1024x640px
>>154431731
Cute girls are always relavant.
>>
File: 58176476_p0.png (512KB, 986x950px) Image search: [Google]
58176476_p0.png
512KB, 986x950px
>>154431731
>>154431882
Cute girls are the best
>>
File: 347a27ecc2343460.jpg (1MB, 1267x950px) Image search: [Google]
347a27ecc2343460.jpg
1MB, 1267x950px
>>154431882
>>154432320
This is true
>>
dead
>>
File: FlameGlass.jpg (99KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
FlameGlass.jpg
99KB, 640x800px
doctor, the patient's condition is quickly deteriorating. We need more cute girls!
>>
File: 58921622_p0.jpg (517KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
58921622_p0.jpg
517KB, 1024x768px
mumi
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-09-10-22-53-36.png (422KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-10-22-53-36.png
422KB, 800x480px
2 guns close to x4
1 SMG straight to 82
2 ARs from nothing to x4
1 RF from x5
And not pictured, another RF close to x4

This 1.5x event was very nice to my new guns but too bad about all that burned ammo. Leveling a MG outside of combat sims burns so much ammo holy shit.

Now to farm for cores to x5 all these girls.
>>
File: Aggroverse.png (364KB, 273x915px) Image search: [Google]
Aggroverse.png
364KB, 273x915px
How far up ranked should I expect to get with this deck?
>>
>>154436895
You can grind almost anything all the way to A0 with a ~50% win rate thanks to win streaks and low point loss.
>>
>>154436895
>no fervid soldier
>>
>>154436895
C0
Poverty Sword is a meme, you need the legendaries.
Also Midrange is better than face.
>>
File: CsBLv5OVIAA_02U.jpg (44KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
CsBLv5OVIAA_02U.jpg
44KB, 450x450px
mumi
>>
>>154435561
Too bad I can't actually use them in a deck, they're cute. The only viable way to use them is dim shift and I only have one. In a game with no evolve points it might be a bit easier.
>>
>>154436697
I kind of wish this game had a translation, it seems like it could be fun.

Or at least, it has nice girls.
>>
>>154440219
You don't need one.

The UI is almost entirely in English and everything else is covered in guides or can be asked in /mbgg/.
>>
>>154436895
That's not poverty sword, that's just shit.

And theoretically probably A0 if you grind enough and are lucky. But with that garbage deck I'm gonna say B2 is the best you can do.
>>
>>154435561
That reminds me: does Haven have a win condition in Darkness Evolved?

It's the only craft in the game that has to rely on Satan to win.
>>
>>154436895
Shroud minions are generally not used
>>
>>154436895
>No Fervid
>No Wind God
>2 Sage Commanders
AA0, ranking up is just a matter of time as long as you are winning more than you lose
>>
You dont gain gold from winning? Seriously?
>>
>>154440759
Nothing that has been revealed so far. One could argue that the two neutral cards (Legend that refills evolution points and gold that evolves the board) might count, but they extremely iffy win conditions at best.
>>
>>154441058
He's going to be losing more than he wins with that deck.
>>
>>154440639
>>154440972
>>154441058
How would you alter the deck bearing in mind a low vial count
>>
Any games I can play semi-passively/ while im watching tv? Also, what are most you guys playing besides shadowverse?
>>
>>154445193
I used to play Oz Chronicle. it's just mindless grinding for the most part so you could play while watching TV.
>>
>no drop from descent 4
I was hoping the odds would be in my favor. Do these reset everytime? Never cleared after stage 1 before.
>>
File: Cr_-8LeUIAA6t2i.jpg (105KB, 850x1166px) Image search: [Google]
Cr_-8LeUIAA6t2i.jpg
105KB, 850x1166px
>>154445193
>Also, what are most you guys playing besides shadowverse?
Granblue fantasy, Girls frontline and shadowverse in that order.

Though they're not really passive games. Maybe GF if you're mindlessly farming for fodder or sending logistics support every now and then.
>>
File: 865874.jpg (288KB, 500x409px) Image search: [Google]
865874.jpg
288KB, 500x409px
>>154445193
Pripara Puzzle.
>>
Anyone play divine gate? Used to play a while ago and lost my account. Was wondering if that egg quest is up for rerolling
>>
File: 1390171059967.gif (1024KB, 242x227px) Image search: [Google]
1390171059967.gif
1024KB, 242x227px
>It's another Swordcraft with double floral fencer into Otohime episode
I'm so glad this deck is god tier so I get to play against it all the time
>>
>>154447952
at least it wasn't in arena friend
>>
>>154445193
Any of the auto-heavy games would work.

Summoners War
7 Knights
Monster Super League
Knight Slinger
>>
>>154445193
PotK has an auto mode, so you can use a strong unit or two and just let them grind away for you.
>>
>>154446598
Is it possible to impregnate Vania? Or does being a vampire mean her biological functions are frozen?
>>
>>154448368
>Vania
>>
>>154448368
With magic, anything is possible.
>>
File: 1457855158812.gif (578KB, 390x250px) Image search: [Google]
1457855158812.gif
578KB, 390x250px
>>154447952
>It's another Bloodcraft with 3x Revelations so I have to spend half the game keeping him at 13HP and guessing what he has in his hand while both of us try to out mind-game each other in the most drawn out bullshit match ever

I fucking hate Blood so much.
>>
>>154448502
At least you don't lose on turn 6 because all the removal in your hand wasn't enough to fully take care of 3 fucking cards.
Seriously the worst designed class overall in the game.
>>
>>154448583
>At least you don't lose on turn 6
I would prefer to lose on Turn 6 since I can start a new game faster. Against Blood I feel like I'm wasting my time with all of the bullshit cards he can have in his hand.

>Seriously the worst designed class overall in the game.
The simplest class in the game can't be the worst designed class. It's Haven, if you were wondering.
>>
>>154448502
I love denying blood of their evolve and drain by using soul conversion on my minions.
>>
>>154448502
>get to 9 mana
>time for 3 Temptress Vampires to hit the board, lol!
>bbbut you should have full board control by turn 9, you deserve to lose!
Nigger when he has spent the past 9 turns stalling and Revelationing your shit I'd be surprised if you even have a board in the first place
>>
>>154448583
>Play one big hitter
>Lol Otohime/Tsubaki
>Play more than 2 creatures
>Lol Aurelia
Why does Sword have all the good Legendaries? Why does Blood, Haven and Rune have the shittiest?
>>
>>154448738
No it's definitely sword. Worst in terms of most blatantly overpowered; it's like they didn't even try. Sure it has its counters but it's just dumb overall; just way too efficient and it has way too many swingy comeback cards (all their legendaries) for the class archetype. There's a reason they're up there with elf purgatory.
>>
File: [screams internally].jpg (215KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
[screams internally].jpg
215KB, 1280x720px
>>154447952
>It's another Otohime into Sage Commander episode
This fucking combo
Every fucking time
6 board clears in my deck and I never fucking draw them
Yes I mad
>>
>>154449040
I don't know but the sword legendaries are some of the stupidest cards in the game.
Why do they give the midrange token deck a way to completely bail them out of every single situation the archetype is supposed to actually struggle in? Did they just want them to be completely unbeatable with the right draws?
>>
>Nothing during NA hours, just dead threads and other games
>Midnight NA hits and cue complaining about swordcraft and otohime

I'm starting to think that our friends in other timezones must really suck at this game
>>
>How dare token classes have ways of filling the board ;-;
Uh really?
>>
>>154449328
well some of it was about blood this time anon.
>>
File: lalahomoman.png (523KB, 722x525px) Image search: [Google]
lalahomoman.png
523KB, 722x525px
>>154449328
Yes, clearly place of residence has an undeniable effect on player skill.
>>
I hope the new cards have diverse, powerful as fuck win conditions so I don't have to cringe as I look upon every class in the game packing 3x altered fate and 3x ptp or satan.
>>
>win 6 ranked matches for ticket
>purg elf
>swordslut
>purg elf
>scalysatan
>swordslut
>purg elf
whatever, time for a 2 week break
>>
>>154449375
Cards like Ascetic Knight are fine.
Cards like Otohime and Floral Fencer are not.
There's a balance to be had.
And you people who defend it are either stupid or royal players yourself; the class is obviously problematic, hence why it's fucking everywhere alongside path. Path is cancer supreme but Midrange Royal is the next in line.
>>
>>154449491
PtP isnt as bad when you play ramp Dragon. Plenty of Storm cards so you just smack that fucker in the face even when he Homecomings your units and stalls.
As any other class... good luck if you dont have direct face damage.
>>
>>154449093
Sword doesn't boast a significantly higher winrate than Ramp Dragon, actually.

But no, the worst craft is definitely Haven. It has literally no win condition aside from a fucking neutral card played on turn 10.

Who the fuck thought that was a good idea?
>>
>>154449474
Cant deny what we're seeing in this thread

Always complaining about the same cards at the same time
>>
>>154449328
>implying most of this thread isn't made up of turboneets who only get up in late afternoon
>>
>>154449186
Sword's legendaries are there to recover tempo, which matters the most to Sword. Without Otomeme, Sword will lose if they don't draw fencer on turn 4 every game. This is guaran-fucking-teed.
>>
>>154449642
You should try PtP Haven with 3 Bunnies.
It's hilarious, and no one will see it coming.
>>
>>154449610
Combo decks actually do pretty well against path, like combo fairy and spellboost rune. Path doesn't mean much when you're killing them in 1~2 turns from an empty board state anyway, and the longer they stall the closer you get to your combo.
>>154449642
Haven is badly designed in a different sense than Sword is.
>>
>>154449702
>Late afternoon
>3 AM est
>>
>>154449702
>neet
>having a stable sleep pattern
Pick one.
>>
>>154449717
No one will see it coming since no one will lose to it.
>>
are there any English sites with decks for shadowverse I can only find jp ones for some reason
>>
>>154449714
But with Otomeme, if your opponent doesn't have a board clear ready they basically just instantly win the game on the spot. It's stupid. There's a balance to be had and Sword has crossed the line.
Obviously a deck relying entirely on having a board needs a way to rebuild it, but putting it all in one card with insane stat value for its mana cost is not the way to do so.
And their other legendaries are stupid too; why does Tsubaki have ambush too? Giant slayer costs 3, and Tsubaki is a 6 mana 4/3 ambush. So you're getting a 3 mana 4/3 ambush if you kill something with her. Which is fucking absurd.
And Aurelia just punishes the opponent for getting board control against a class which gaining board control against is one of the chief ways to fight back if you're playing your own creature-based deck. Why? If you gain board control against sword they should fucking struggle like they're supposed to, not just have a get out of jail free card.
>>
>>154449927
I won quite a few times with it actually.
Sure, it's not as efficient as Forest Purg but it's a change.
>>
>>154449717
Doesn't everyone know about that deck?
It's trash anyway.
>>
File: 005.png (342KB, 870x1236px) Image search: [Google]
005.png
342KB, 870x1236px
>>154448502
>Aggro Shadow
>Just hit blood, who cares about Vengeance.
Life's pretty good.
>>
>>154449982
>they basically just instantly win the game on the spot.
Otomeme doesn't win just from being played. That's almost as stupid as saying PtP wins you the game when you play it.

Like I said, without Sword's legendaries it will auto lose on turn 4 if it doesn't curve into Floral Fencer and even then there's a high chance it'll lose tempo right after.

Seriously, you sound like you're just bad. Post rank.
>>
>>154449982
The main issue with Aurelia is that she gets conditional spell immunity. The only way for most classes to get rid of her is to slam units against her, which is a shitty prospect.
>>
>>154449642
And it's still considered tier 2 and the guy who came in second in the recent tournament was running it. Satan Haven works yo, poorly designed as it is. Guardian Sun breaks the shit out of Satan. 5 drop 13/13 wards, 6 drop 8/8 storm wards, hell it's the only deck where playing Satan isn't a dead turn by not evolving.
>>
>>154449739
Do you get up and go right back to sleep?
>>
>>154449982
Sword is a lot weaker than it looks. After Otomeme, it has nothing but wards and one removal. Meanwhile, its facing Satan or ptp or some other face meme and sword just gets to take it up the ass. If you can't get past otohime, you need to rethink your control and your trades and keep late game in mind when you make your mid game plays.
>>
>>154450083
Well unless your minions are shit quality, the 3+ you have on the board at the time should be enough to deal with her.
>>
>>154450139
>And it's still considered tier 2
I thought Haven was tier 3?
>>
>>154449975
https://shadowverse.gamepress.gg/
>>
>>154450069
Yes she does though. That's the thing. Even if you don't realize it, she wins you the game from being played if you don't have a board clear.
You have to spend so many resources dealing with one fucking card if you don't have the board clear ready or don't have a board yourself. And if you can't clear everything you're just gonna get hit by the sage commander next turn that they always have.
She doesn't win the game on the spot, but she paves the way to victory like no other card Sword has if your opponent does not have their board clear ready. And even if they do, using a board clear against the token deck to deal with ONE card is not good.
>>
>>154450229
Control Haven is Tier 2, that's a fancy way of saying "kill everything with removal and ward until Satan hits the field"

https://shadowverse.gamepress.gg/deck/control-havencraft
>>
>>154450083
>>154449982
There's literally no problem with Aurelia unless you're playing mirror or shitty aggro like Forest. Aurelia's entire purpose is to stop from getting out aggro'd if Sword loses tempo. Any class with AoE removal, transform, or big body followers eats Aurelia for breakfast, even easier if she doesn't get played with 3 enemy followers on the board.
>>
>>154450193
And then, after you kill your entire board to kill Aurelia because of the stupid spell immunity, they slam down Otohime and you have to deal with her too or you die to the Sage Commander next turn.
>>
>>154450279
>she wins you the game from being played if you don't have a board clear.
You don't need board clear to deal with Otohime. If you're ever in a position where you have no board presence and no board clear when she drops, you are either unlucky or are just shit.

Also, you keep avoiding my point that Sword loses past turn 4 if Otohime doesn't exist. Then I'll be saying Sword is a badly designed class.
>>
>>154450269
thanks friend
>>
>>154449982
Aside from their legendaries/silvers sword doesnt have any cards that function past turn 4, its all they have. Look at the downgrade from floral fencer to fucking noble knight, both 4 drops but 1 is obviously barely playable almost nonfunctional trash and the other is hard mulligan worthy. Sword/Royal is meant to be the pay to win 40k vial cost deck and that's its niche don't blame cygames for making a class for people with money they're the ones who keep the servers up so you can play.
>>
>>154450340
What craft do you play, Anon?

Because the only craft that can't deal with Aurelia is Royal, ironically enough.
>>
>>154450306
>Any class with AoE removal, transform, or big body followers eats Aurelia for breakfast
There's no bigger body on turns 5-6 than Aurelia. Goblinmount has 1 more health but can't kill her.
The only AoE that hits her that early is Themis' Decree or a vengeance Revelation.
Transform effects don't hit her.
The only way to kill a turn 5 evolved Aurelia with the immunity is to run everything into her, and what you have on board generally won't be enough so you usually have to sac an evolved minion into her too.
>>
>>154450454
Not him, but I see Forestcraft having a hard time with their shit 1/1s if they don't have homecoming ready.
>>
>>154450446
>Aside from their legendaries/silvers sword doesnt have any cards that function past turn 4, its all they have.
Exactly.
They're a poorly designed class that only wins through their overpowered legendaries which are strong enough to carry them all the way to god tier cancer status. That's not good design.
Well I guess there's the rush deck too but that's not nearly as good.
>>
>>154450545
You forgot the deadliest removal of all for Aurelia
Homecoming
>>
>>154450609
shitty elves that don't save roaches get what they deserve
>>
>>154450446
Noble Knight is underrated desu. It's also 5 mana
>>
>>154450545
If Aurelia is dropped on turns 5-6 and has spell immunity, you already have followers on the board and should out trade her.

>and what you have on board generally won't be enough
Says who? Unless you have 3 faeries on the field you can deal with her fine most of the time.
>>
>>154450665
It balances out imo. Overpowered legendaries and fucking garbage everything but like 3 silvers.
I think you're just salty that you get wrecked by them considering you refuse to post rank.

>>154450750
He probably meant courageous knight, which is a vastly inferior floral fencer.
Actually, I think floral fencer is the only non-legendary that provides better value than standard.
>>
>>154450750
ye my bad I meant Courageous Knight, the card thats Floral Fencer costed but only summons 2 2/2s
>>
Finally hit a bottleneck in cores.
I hope they have core event rewards eventually.
>>
You swordcraft defenders are missing my point here.
The class is too fucking swingy. They're a win more class that gets to start winning from one or two cards and they don't have to work at all to get their tempo back because their legendaries are too good at their job.
Yeah if you're playing control and you have all your board clears and wards they're chumps, but if you don't have your perfect answers ready they roll over you. Once again, there's a reason they're top tier and an easy ride to the top ranks, and it's not because they're a perfectly balanced class. Are you all just a bunch of sword mains or something?
>>
>>154450957
>The class is too fucking swingy.
That doesn't mean it's bad design no matter how much you scream.

Ramp dragon is also an easy ride to the top ranks and I don't see you crying about it.
>>
File: I_came_here_to_laugh_at_you.jpg (32KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
I_came_here_to_laugh_at_you.jpg
32KB, 640x480px
>>154450957

>easy to ride sword to master

rank C0 confirmed
>>
>>154450957
>You swordcraft defenders are missing my point here.
You had one?
I thought you just wanted to cry about Swords and otohime
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-09-11-14-21-59.png (1MB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-11-14-21-59.png
1MB, 800x1280px
Is this Aoi-sensei?
>>
>>154450957
P O S T
O
S
T

R A N K
A
N
K
>>
>>154451069
That's true, ramp dragon is also pretty dumb. Good point.
>>
>>154451192
>>154451086
>>154451069
>All these sword mains itt
I hope you're all enjoying your brainless cancer deck
>>
>>154451282
>hope you enjoy winning
I sure do
>>
>>154451282
The one who hated playing Blood because Blood forced him to think was great.
>>
What is a meta deck that isn't dumb? We've about touched down on all of them at one point. Should people just play shit decks?
>>
>>154451282
what deck do you play brother? what are the fair decks you can't break out of B0 with? I'm thinking some kinda netdecked blood control with missing golds so you're mad you can't break out of sword/dragon hell into glorious AA rank ptp cancer hell.
>>
>>154451412
I mean a lot of it is just complaining.
But some decks are actually problematic; Path is the main one. Sword is up there. Dragon is debatable too. When a deck overtakes the meta like Path does then it's unhealthy for the game.
>>
>>154451282

If I couldn't figure out how to manage wards, I'd probably uninstall.
>>
>>154451503
All card games have a few dominant decks. This isn't new and it doesn't mean the game is unhealthy.
>>
>>154451282
>>
I can't wait to talk all of you down off the ledge once the masses realize how much better 9 card hands activate ptp and the "hard to pilot" decks just got so much faster a bot could play them and hit master. You'll pray for sword every time you queue.
>>
>>154451658
Cucks complaining about sword haven't seen the cancer that is PTP and Dragon at Master rank.
>>
>>154451437

If you really want to know:
Rank A1
Spellboost Rune, Combo Fairies, Satan Ramp. Sometimes normal Dragon ramp.
Honestly this is all whining because I just fucking hate the class and I want to annoy people who play it. I'm actually pretty sure I win more games against them than I lose.
However I really do think Otohime is overdoing it. And Floral Fencer is a very bad card to have so common in take-two.
>>
>>154451395
That was me and I was talking in general unless I'm Dragon, then I just smash face every chance I get.
>>
How'd I do?
>>
>>154451412
I think there are powerful decks, but there aren't any dumb decks. You can play any deck as a retard, and lose to easy cards like a retard.

New players especially think ptp and satan are just something you play and win. Satan requires you to stall until your 10th turn and your opponent still has one turn to use their lethal. Ptp sucks all your mana away from plays into pulling shadows. If you can't manage your opponent's board, you wont live to play your win memes.

If by "smart" you mean some hipster deck, play Runecraft Dimension Shift Dragon Summoner with Trump Walls.
>>
>>154451782
Floral Fencer isn't that common in take-2. About half my drafts I get none of her.

You're just salty as fuck.
>>
>>154451782
>I play dragon
>The class with retroactive fanfare effect, ramp, tons of storm fatties, tons of wards and cannot be attacked followers on top of everything
>But I think otohime is overdoing it

Yeah, god forbid cygames gives a good card to something that isnt dragon. They should just make Otohime a gold and give it to dragon.
>>
>>154451782
I play a lot arena so my experience is colored by this, but Sword gets beat in value every turn if both players curve out and you only get like 8 shots at both Floral Fencer and Sage Commander which are pretty much vital to win, you have a low curve because swords high cost bronzes are dumpster trash but that also means you run out of cards faster than any other class which is the same as dying in take 2. Every time I draft it I end up considering Sword down another peg, arena-wise anyway.
>>
>>154451926
>rolling outside of guarantees when you don't even have more than one roll saved in gems
Outside of that If you wanted esports you're fucked because Bunny Mumi and Kurumi are pretty bad though if you wanted esports you shouldn't have rolled at all. If you just like Bunny girls and you like those specific students then congrats.
>>
>>154451782
>Plays Satan Ramp
>Complains about Otomeme

wew
I also like how you're now trying to claim that you were just trying to rile up the sword mains and aren't full of butthurt yourself
>>
>>154451982
Didn't I just admit that?
I hate Sword because they're the fun police and they're way more frustrating than fun.
It is fun to absolutely crush them though. But any other time they're just obnoxious. Worst fucking class in the game. I'd take 100 purgatory elves and dragons over them any day.
>>154452006
Oh yeah dragon is also stupid as fuck. Agreed. Why did the ramp class need huge storm minions again? It's just that they're not as frustrating to play against.
But I don't have the full-on ramp dragon experience (no legendaries besides 1 zirnitra) so I basically only use the Satan version now. Which is still pretty hilarious.
>>
>>154451976
Nah, I didn't mean dumb in the intellect sense, when people call decks dumb they usually mean stupidly good/OP.
>>
>>154452006
I don't even know why he's bitching about Sword if he plays Dragon. If you don't have a completely fucked up early game, you over-run Sword starting on turn 5 with beefy wards, conflag, and fafnir.
>>
Is Knight slinger still up?
>>
>>154452321
Maybe he's butthurt because of the fervid fencer combo. Or someone keeps pulling fervid fencer white general on him.
>>
>>154452239
Satan Ramp is only tier 3 thank you very much. Nowhere near as bad.
What? No, it's both. Losing to Sword makes me salty as fuck and complaining about it and having everyone get annoyed is very cathartic.
Misery loves company.
>>
>Shitposter admits to playing Dragoncraft
>Everyone defending Swordcrafting immediately starts shitting on Dragoncraft
They're both bullshit you fucks. Pot calling the kettle black, huh?
And seriously, guys
>Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters instead of giving them the attention they want and helping them shit up the thread.
>>
>>154452370
>Satan Ramp is only tier 3
It's tier 1 along with sword and PtP, m8ey.
>>
>>154452648
That's Midrange Dragon, friend.
>>
>>154452354
I've had trouble connecting since the update a couple days back. Might need a reinstall.
>>
>>154452587
I dont think its the reportable kind of shitposting but the people fueling retarded arguments kind and the kind of idiot that should definitely be ignored.

The dude plays a retarded class with retarded cards and literally just said he just wants to shit up the thread and annoy everyone in here to feel better about losing. Its idiots like these guys that ruin everything for everyone.
>>
No new games today?

VF is p2w they said
I don't like MSL's gameplay
I get connection error in Slingshot beta
>>
lets just go back to the thread having 1 bump per hour for a while we all got a little too excited back there
>>
>>154452741
Good new games are pretty rare so don't expect one to suddenly appear.
>>
>>154452674
Midrange is largely interchangeable with ramp Satan since the only real difference are dragon oracles.

M8.
>>
>>154452684
I see, so its like VF.

>how do you like your mowbuhgays
>just fuck my shit up devs
>>
>>154395010
It's pretty alright so far. I included it since it seems better than homecoming depending on the deck, it actually clears instead of letting them reuse fanfares and storm dudes. I haven't seen it played too much elsewhere so I was looking for other people's opinions actually.
>>
>>154452848
You probably meant Dragon Emissary.
>>
>>154452848
Wait nevermind, I'm pretty sure midrange dragon runs oracles too.

I'm guessing the only difference then is shapeshifter and dragonrider.
>>
>>154452741
yugioh is in beta. It will probably go to the yuigoh general though
>>
File: Rip.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Rip.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
[Wake me up]
>>
>>154452848
>Midrange is largely interchangeable with ramp Satan since the only real difference are dragon oracles.
No. What.
Okay I was shitposting before, fucking hell I don't even really play ramp dragon, but no. Satan Dragoncraft is very different from the typical one; Satan Dragoncraft doesn't run any card past 4 mana besides 2 Wyvern Cavaliers and 2 Satans, and it also runs Sky Dragon Ethicas. The idea is to use Dragon Emissary to always either draw the cavaliers or satans and to also put in as much ramp as humanly possible to ensure you get to your win condition. No fafs, no fortes, nothin past 4 mana but those 4 cards. You also run 3x bellringers for extra cycling, though I'm pretty sure some midrange do that too.
Oh, and to offset this you run 3x leviathans and 3x grim reapers so you can still have big bodies to ramp into.
>>
>>154452690
What I want to know is why are there so many people dead-set on defending swordcraft.
People bitch about it all the time and people always rush in to defend it. Just ignore it. It's simple. They're never gonna stop bitching.
>>
>>154452954
Midrange is kind of synonymous with storm spam dragon while satan turbo runs emissary and only 2-3 targets for it including satan. And of course there's also hybrid builds that have satan and a bunch of other big cards as the late game/fast ramp option on top of storm guys.

According to the popular tier list, midrange is seen as better while satan is kind of gimmicky but still strong.
>>
>>154452165
this is my first 10+1 in this game so I have no idea what any of that means
>>
>>154452896
I like having Homecoming because it feels like such a counter dumpstering to throw back, say, that Floral Fencer card we've been back and forth so much about. it also has the synergistic effect of giving you your combo pieces back and helping you not run out of cards. WOTF can be charming too but unlike, say, silverbolt you can't really jam pack your hand on demand with a fairy princess a couple turns before needing it, for it to beat a floral fencer you'd need a crazy curve like fairy circle fairy whisperer waltzing fair into princess mage or something close to that.
>>
>>154452741
What are those games? (MSL, Slingshot B)
>>
>>154453214
Well then you should read the guide in the doc instead of being a fucking idiot
>>
>>154452354
>>154452861
Knight Slinbger was in a open beta. That beta finished a couple of days ago and it's now in the period between beta and the live release.

I looked a bit in their google group/facebook but i can't find the release date.
>>
>>154453254
Monster super league and knight slinger. Well if you check the pastebin its there.
>>
File: 58825671_p0.png (511KB, 677x800px) Image search: [Google]
58825671_p0.png
511KB, 677x800px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Hg7u0f853k&feature=youtu.be

Lets talk about Shadowcraft instead. Share some good Shadow decks or post Shadow stuff.

Also very interested in building Bloodcraft but waiting for the new pack to do it.
>>
File: trashman.jpg (44KB, 703x680px) Image search: [Google]
trashman.jpg
44KB, 703x680px
>not interested in any of the games in the docs
>everything I find myself consists of garbage clones
>the one unique game I've liked and played is shutting down this month

What do? Also, shit like Disciple Legacy makes me wish China stops making games, desu.
>>
>>154453547
Why does every Shadowcraft I fight in take-two always have death's breath. Did I upset Luna somehow?
>>
>>154453547
Why does this guy have copies of exactly the same deck with different names?
>>
File: o05000500pri_l_40315.png (285KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
o05000500pri_l_40315.png
285KB, 500x500px
>>154453340
Ah, thanks.
VF looks interesting and I didn't know /mbgg/ would actually play MSL might as well give it a try.
>>
>>154448820
The number one thing I'm most hoping forward to in this set is more sacrifice and token spammers as Shadowcraft. I want to make a full-fledged sac deck.
>>
>>154453729
She's not upset, she just wants to be your friend. And being friends with her means you have to die
>>
>>154453862
>Token spammers
That will never happen. The day Shadow gets strong token making is the day Atomy decks take the meta by storm
>>
>>154453214
It's fine for a first 10+1 but you could've gotten jack shit too.
Who was your starting roll?

And yes, you should read the guide.
>>
>>154453045
are any of these cards worth keeping?
>>
>>154453931
Shadowcraft already has good token generators though, the reason they don't work is atomeme in particular is because he kills amulets. He works better with last words than tokens.
>>
Is there a place where I can look at what the exact cards are that get summoned from things like fanfare and last words?
>>
>>154454072
>He works better with last words than tokens.
Not really. In theory yes but in practice no.
If you play a bunch of cheap last word creatures then play Atomy you will be so down on cards if he dies you're fucked. And it'd have to be 1 drops because even playing 4 2-drops is an 8 pp endeavor.
If you have bigger last word minions then having 4 of them will generally be better than having a single Atomy in play, and your opponent will probably kill them anyway.
He would work if Shadow could shit out cheap, easy tokens like Blood's bats, Rune's snowmen, or fairies, so if they ever gave Shadow stuff like that it'd be dangerous. Phantom Howl is the only good option right now.
>>
>>154454245
By clicking on the ability derp
>>
>>154454245
Shadowverse-Portal has all the cards and their effects, the layout is less than amazing though.
>>
>>154454323
>If you play a bunch of cheap last word creatures then play Atomy you will be so down on cards if he dies you're fucked.
It's a good thing most cheap last words draw cards.
>>
>>154453547
>The enemy blood plays two purgatories at minute 23
>There's purgatory blood decks at AA3 and Master

Holy shit cygames, just nerf that card already
>>
>>154454591
>losing to purgatory blood
>>
>>154451190
Yep.

Also can confirm, the new gacha is permanent.
>>154365325
The only guarantee comes from buying 700 gems, so if you're not doing that and feel the need to save gems, you don't have to roll now since it's permanent.
>>
>>154454670
He wins all the matches in the video but seeing purg blood at that rank surprised me.

Pretty useful video to learn more about Shadowcraft because he shows his deck, goes over the cards and then takes it to ranked to show it in action. Too bad he didn't fight aggro, I would have liked to see how he deals against fast decks.
>>
>The usual sword and dragon fighting over who's the bigger cancer
Look, as long as you faggots know you're playing braindead shit for retards that's clearly overpowered, it doesn't matter who's better.

At least PtP/Shift cancer takes more than a single brain cell to play, and Haven and Blood are not only balanced, but they require actual resource management instead of drop legendaries and storm fatties on curve.
>>
>>154455237
>People stopped arguing over a hour ago
>Bring it up again with retarded shit and cheap baits.

I know I'm replying to a retarded shitposter that only wants to rile people up but I just wanted you to know that the biggest cancer here aren't those decks, its you. You're the cancer that kills nice threads and the idiot that ruins everything for everyone.
>>
>>154455357
So which one do you main. Yeah, yeah, I know, none of them, but really, which? It's the internet, do you really care that much about saving face? Just tell us which.
>>
>divine gate doesnt work on root anymore
>no loli quest to get to rank 70
well that's a bust
>>
File: pd.jpg (28KB, 427x208px) Image search: [Google]
pd.jpg
28KB, 427x208px
Anyone have fun with trying out unconventional cards in Arena?
Pic related.
Face the opponent, then kill off some mook to put it back into Ambush. Stayed there the whole match.
>>
acg.163.com

No one posted this?
>>
>>154455518
I use tits sanctuary and elder treant but I lose most of time.
>>
>>154455518
no I always go with deck curve and stats no matter the class, i'll usually pick the buff amulets to have something to do on 1
>>
>>154456176
I use those cards too

It's fun to see opponent ragequits when he saw a fairy and elder treant evolve at the same turn, without using any evolution arb.
>>
>>154456313
Sanc, treants, echelon are quite good when opponent runs outs evolution orbs, even okami + fairy drops could be quite annoying too.
>>
File: 7654.jpg (204KB, 960x762px) Image search: [Google]
7654.jpg
204KB, 960x762px
>>
>>154457424
rip gems...
>>
File: 7654.jpg (187KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
7654.jpg
187KB, 640x1136px
>>
>>154457509
those tits looked weird
>>
If I face one more constructed swordcraft deck in arena someone is going to die
>>
File: 7654.png (437KB, 568x934px) Image search: [Google]
7654.png
437KB, 568x934px
>>
>>154457596
I had the privilege of fighting 4 in a row
>>
>5/10 fights in mami quest were issei
please go
>>
>>154457424
>tfw you will never ever get these because they'll be added to in with the rest of the billion floras
at least I started way after the flora stuff was relevant so I only have Miki, Kurumi, Urara and Sakura so I can at least in theory roll it and not get dupes.

>>154457684
Who dis and why has she wet herself?
>>
>>154457570
It's a combination of the anatomy of the ribcage being really off and the design of the outfit making the right breast appear smaller than it actually is,
>>
>>154457804
>with the rest of the billion floras
Read the thread anon. They're separate.

And how do you not know who that is?
>>
>>154457940
>And how do you not know who that is?
Maybe because I skip all the story bits? She's not the purple haired bitch that's a boss, the weapon woman, the teacher or that one small bitch.
>>
>>154457424
I hope the prayer and grief cards aren't twinbullet/gunblade
>>
>>154458183
There's no way Grief Shiho isn't gunblade. The Prayer Kanon could be anything but I don't see how it wouldn't be twin pistols.
>>
>>154422819
Yokai Hyakkitan. It's super stingy on currency though and the gacha is shit but thwy give away a free charachter every event so it's sorta balanced out.

Girls are QTs though and it has the weirdest collabs including Non Non Biyori, Galko, and even Sadako x Hayako.
>>
image.png
1MB, 1136x640px
So new games releasing on 12 are eyebrows puzzle and Not-persona.

Also, anyone else tried puzzles and empires? Fun gameplay but super whale friendly.
>>
>>154458385
Ugh. Gunblade is bearable I guess but there's never been a single twingun that I liked using
>>
>>154458385
Flora is already Pistol/Gunblade
>>
File: LeakedWeaponDesign.jpg (155KB, 800x1216px) Image search: [Google]
LeakedWeaponDesign.jpg
155KB, 800x1216px
>>154458485
Gunblade is pretty good, a bit slow on its own but I've been lucky to pull a number of good cards and weapons for it.
Twin pistols only seem useful for co-op gel bullying. The humanoids that they're supposed to be useful against just dodge forever or get knocked down, and there's too many hydrants to use them normally. Plus having only one effective dodge is useless when two are usually needed to get away from some attacks.

>>154458585
Why does that matter? Did you not play through Chapter 7 yet?
>>
Can you get a 4* from the tutorial roll in SAO or is it always 3*?
>>
>>154459753
You can get a 4*, the rates are just ass
>>
>>154459813
Yea I've done it at least 50 times. I'm ok with any girl really. If I get Klein or some shit I'm done with the game forever.
>>
>>154459831
inb4 Nigga
>>
File: SAO.jpg (15KB, 202x119px) Image search: [Google]
SAO.jpg
15KB, 202x119px
>>154459932
Freedom
>>
I can only get 4/5 wins in take two, this is really frustrating I feel as If I will never get that 5/5 wins 3 times quest completed
>>
>>154457424
For a girl that fat, Flora Shiho looks very plain. At least compared to other cards like night pool or wedding.
>>
>>154460413
>every person on support list hasn't logged on in 10-13 days
nice system
>>
File: 1470256680692.png (65KB, 1579x401px) Image search: [Google]
1470256680692.png
65KB, 1579x401px
TL;DR
>MG4 is so fucking bad holy shit
>EOT scope is better than ITI scope
>SPP-1 too OP
>>
I fucking hate the
>Both sides have empty hands and are waiting for the final blow and you get a goblin meme
>>
>>154465126
That's the price of 1 drops, their tempo can win you the game on turn 1, but if top decked end game or in top deck wars, they lose you the game.
>>
>>154465443
Yeah but it was Arena and we had similar decks and were waiting for the exact same cards
and guess who got his lucky draw first
>>
>>154443756
More courageous knight
>>
From now on anyone who complains about swordcraft is probably that guy.
>>
image.png
1MB, 1136x640px
Can you guys rate my poverty deck? Just started yesterday.
Not pictured:
Gabriel x 1
Dread Dragon x 3
Conflagration x 2
Hydra x 1
Orb Dragon x 1
Fafnir x 1
Prince of Darkness x 1
>>
>Enemy Fairy beast has healed his leader by 20 points by now
>>
>>154466421
Dragon and Sword have the best legendaries in the game, poverty versions of these decks are a meme. They're the most legendary reliant classes out there. Play Shadow if you want cheap aggro, or aggro(kek) Blood.

To be fair, aggro bat Blood might become a thing soon, and it can be made really cheap by the looks of it.
>>
Is this new tower supposed to be a challenge or just put together to piss off players?
>Flies everywhere with their impossible to see blind shots
>Baphomet boss constantly puts up barrier and shits out flies
>It has a shitton of HP and isn't even the real boss
I never use these tower weapons either so I'm not sure why I'd even want to bother with this headache.
>>
>>154466421
>shapeshifting
>>
>>154466421
Craft a third Aiela
Dragon Wings is shit
>>
>0/5 wins in arena
kill me
>>
>>154466730
The reason they're mentioned is because a poverty sword and dragon are a hell of a lot better than all the other poverty ones
>>
New player here, I like Shadowcraft a lot but my list is not very successful. Any aggro/midrange/control lists I could take a look at?
>>
>>154466775
So, what were your rewards? I've never gone 0/5 so I don't know.
>>
>>154467435
https://shadowverse.gamewith.jp/article/show/25903

You can find all the JP netdecks here.

Also it seems Aggro Shadow has moved up to tier 1 in the tier list recently so go for that I guess.
>>
>>154467651
is there any english website? I googled that before but really I cant navigate tihs
>>
>>154467702
Just put the site into google translate.

It should be blatantly obvious how to navigate the deck lists just from the pictures and layout. Picture of leader over decks, links to the decks below the pictures. Scores and vial costs listed as well.
>>
>>154467651
I hate that Aggro Shadow's become more popular. Now whenever I fight a Shadow in ranked they're just another brainless aggro deck that hits face all day and only trades if it's convenient for them and sometimes not even then.
>>
>>154467819
oh, thanks!
>>
>>154467926
We've come full circle essentially.

The top decks used to be midrange and control variants(Midrange Shadow, Sword, Dragon, Control Blood) that comfortably dealt with aggro matchups while setting up a strong lategame.

This then got countered by the current Purgatory and Satan meta which took the stall in stride to put up wincons that are near impossible to counter when out.

These decks then get predated on by aggro decks which burst them before they can get out Purgatory or Satan.

It's essentially a form of rock paper scissors at this point.
>>
File: image.jpg (170KB, 1015x733px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
170KB, 1015x733px
>>154466421
Try this poverty satan dragon. It's pretty good for the price.
>>
>Arena
>Oracle, Oracle, Ethica
>Genesis Dragon
>Satan
>Topdecks Dis' Damnation
Fuck this bullshit
>>
>>154468305
Hopefully the next expansion will break up the meta. Metas full of tier 1 aggro decks are honestly the worst.
I don't want Shadowverse to go the path of Hearthstone where tempo and aggro decks become king for years
>>
File: Photo 11-09-2016, 10 26 28 PM.png (2MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Photo 11-09-2016, 10 26 28 PM.png
2MB, 1024x768px
Behold, the worst fucking draw known to man
>>
File: Rekt.jpg (404KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Rekt.jpg
404KB, 1024x768px
>>154468756
I got you senpai
>>
>>154467618
only the card pack
>>
>>154468836
That hand seems perfectly usable though?

Drain one of the fencers, blood pact, then play a crimson purge if you don't get a follower to evolve and take out the other fencer.

The Sword player hasn't managed to kill you by turn 8 going first so something must've went terrible wrong with him.
>>
>>154468514
Going second now with the extra evolve and 2 cards is already a huge benefit
With the expansion it'll make them even stronger
>>
>>154469306
No wait, I'm dumb, didn't realize that wasn't Blood Pact.

Actually, looking up that card, I realize I have literally never seen it used before actually.

I literally have 0 recollection of this card at all in all my time playing Shadowverse.
>>
>>154469404
Burn 3, Ven Burn 6
Self-Burn 2, Destroy Follower
>>
>>154469472
I know what Crimson Purge is. I've just never seen Blood Rage before today. Never seen it used and never even noticed it when building my poverty Aggro Blood deck.

Though yeah, that's enough removal to deal with the Sword player for a bunch more turns trivially while hoping to draw a follower.
>>
File: CjyGquwUYAExKPr.jpg (387KB, 1108x1478px) Image search: [Google]
CjyGquwUYAExKPr.jpg
387KB, 1108x1478px
mumi
>>
>>154470614
How can people so unashamed of their hobbies exist
>>
>http://www.nijiyome.com/lp/app340_03
What's this? Abyss shipgirls?
>>
>>154470614
What would happen if you roll down the window?
>>
>>154470829
Why should you be ashamed of your hobbies anon?
>>
>>154471148
Years of conditioning by society
>>
>>154471012
mami
>>
>>154470829
Im more surprised that hes willing to flaunt his terrible choice in BGHS waifus
>>
>>154471362
You don't know the limits that Mimi love/hate can reach.
>>
File: 11572835255.png (34KB, 309x269px) Image search: [Google]
11572835255.png
34KB, 309x269px
>>154471319
>>
File: Medusa.png (682KB, 536x698px) Image search: [Google]
Medusa.png
682KB, 536x698px
Hot damn do I love this card.
>>
Anyone running aggro forest? May I see your deck senpai?
>>
File: k.jpg (176KB, 1023x767px) Image search: [Google]
k.jpg
176KB, 1023x767px
>>154473164
I think this one is pretty ok. Not good against shadow because those spells and playful necromancer fuck fairies so hard.
>>
>>154473164
Aggro Forest is just Purgatory Forest without Purgatory
Altered Fate is still used because of it's synergy
>>
>>154471012
You usually can't roll down the back windows in 3-seater cars. Atleast mine can't.
>>
Shoumetsu has maintenance? That's unusual.
>>
>>154472585
I got it in my arena draft once.
I never once saw it in my hand
>>
>>154475662
They did warn about it a few days ago, at least.
>>
>>154475030
>Altered Fate is still used because of it's synergy
Not from the lists I've seen or the one I use. You don't want to pitch all your cards, you want to just play them. Even if they're just fairies because having a board and then keeping it means absurd damage from dancers and wind gods.
>>
File: CrghlbHVMAAb88Q.jpg (272KB, 1507x1002px) Image search: [Google]
CrghlbHVMAAb88Q.jpg
272KB, 1507x1002px
>>154457424
Hopefully they don't make these cards horrifically overpowered
>>
File: hilarious.jpg (22KB, 202x181px) Image search: [Google]
hilarious.jpg
22KB, 202x181px
>>154476665
>Hopefully they don't make these cards horrifically overpowered
>>
>>154476665
Most of Flora is still useful as skills, since nothing since then gives affinity, and affinity-based attacks are still rare.
The real question will be if the new weapons will get transform, and how they're going to make us get them.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160911-135132.png (4MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160911-135132.png
4MB, 2560x1440px
I just noticed that the german version of panzer waltz got the old splash for rebbeca and that they already got new tanks like SP I C
>>
question for shadowverse, whats the most efficient way to complete daily quest missions?
>>
>>154479092
Depends on the mission. They're all pretty straightforward so it should be obvious.
If you've got a WIN X RANKED quest then the best things to do is run a fast deck, but other than that just try to complete them as well as you can.
And of course reroll any 20 gold quest.
>>
>Be on the receiving end of turn 7 Satan in Arena of all places
Yeah fuck your luck too, I hope you roll shitty gashas for the rest of your life.
>>
>>154479506
No, if you're trying to complete daily quests efficiently, you should reroll FOR 20 gold quests. They take less time to complete.
>>
File: see through.png (101KB, 252x250px) Image search: [Google]
see through.png
101KB, 252x250px
>>154478668
>>
>>154480605
KV-1B has visible nipples and cameltoe, pic related

Also they are going to change Sd.Kfz.251/1's art just to add nipples, not that I'm going to mind or anything she got a cow theme after all
>>
>>154480115
>>154479506

sorry when I say efficiently I don't mean in terms of time but getting the max rewards possible. so like if I have 2 20 gold quests, should I complete one of them so that I get a new mission faster than if I waited to reroll both?
>>
kek. just won a take two game at 1 hp thanks to fafnir wiping the entire board.
>>
>>154481409
The most efficient way is to do all three every day.
Sure if you don't have time to play then you can login and reroll the worst mission, e.g the one that gives the least rewards or is from a deck you don't play.
Then keep doing that till you actually start playing again.
>>
>>154481067
But you can actually see her areola, ´visible nipples are uncommon but seeing areola is even rarer.
>>
>>154457424
It's very weird that they would have a new 2nd chapter gacha with only 4 cards in it. Unless chapter 2 is still far from finished, I don't see how they could add more cards to it. I'm also really interested in their weapons. Being Flora weapons, they've got to have transform on them, and Twin Bullets with transform is going to be crazy.
>>
File: CsEnt3tUsAAjkMl.jpg (584KB, 2160x1363px) Image search: [Google]
CsEnt3tUsAAjkMl.jpg
584KB, 2160x1363px
>>154483991
What's so powerful about twin bullets anyways? Do/will they out dps a transform charge attack?
>>
mumi?
>>
>>154483991
It's mostly why there's no guarantees. Kind of a weird solution but maybe the best?
If they added to Story 2 Gacha, then it would've been an awful 22 card pool which most already have at least half of due to guarantees having to flip a coin on whether or not it gives you a dupe.
They could've made it time limited I guess, but that's kinda annoying for those who aren't around for chapter 8 release.

Also, it's called Climax Gacha.

>>154485072
The ranged-based attacking gives it some edge in only needing to care about the Wobbafat shields in regard to what you're fighting. But it's ass for humanoid enemies and dodging can still get you hit.
But with how strong Bunny Kokomi was for clearing waves, transform for twin bullets would make it even stronger.

Also glad someone found that illustration. Still missing a few of the summer ones.
>>
>>154485072
Looks like Sakura has bigger boobs than Kaede.
>>
>>154455187
You'll see meme decks at any rank. Just look at Legend rank in HS.
>>
>play GF while watching tv
>forgot to juke the snipers
I'm sorry Thompson.
>>
>>154486854
She trusted you.
>>
File: 1472673748344.jpg (230KB, 706x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1472673748344.jpg
230KB, 706x1000px
>>154486854
>watch something while playing GF
>have a team with an empty upper row
>regularly forgot to move someone there temporarily to block the walking enemies
worst feeling
>>
>Satan while you're still on 5-6 mana
>First card every time without fail is Dis
:))))))
>>
>browse pixiv
>see a cool looking thumbnail and click it
>lol you need to pay to see this
Are they serious? Do I really need to pay a subscription to see all the submitted shit?
>>
>>154488390
I think you have to pay to jump directly to the popular or recommended art, but can view it if you manage to trudge through various tags.

Don't be surprised by the Japs, NicoNico is full of Jewery too
>>
>>154488390
>screenshot thumb
>use saucenao
>profit
>>
>>154488736
Ok, well that's atleast not as bad. I figured they just straight up lock all the cool shit behind a pay wall.
>>
>>154487712
Having only one 5* AR is worse feeling.
>>
>tfw can't get 3 win streak in tennis
Never taken me this long before. Feels bad to get blocked at 2 wins man.
>>
>no new cards on sundays
Why? Why would you not release game-related news on a day where nobody has anything to do?
>>
File: 1473296817732.jpg (27KB, 640x353px) Image search: [Google]
1473296817732.jpg
27KB, 640x353px
What time do they use for your login bonus on SV? I get a free pack today and it hasn't popped yet.
>>
>>154490023
They want to go home and see their families.
>>
>>154490385
>going home
>in a Japanese corporation
>>
>>154490469
>all Japanese companies are the same
Nope.
>>
>>154489327
Aslong as its not HK416 then you can get by easily with just one in your squad
>>
>>154490094
Restart your app.
>>
>>154490385
>set up announcement during the week
>have some intern or employee who works weekends release it
>>
File: 56459206_p0_master1200.jpg (468KB, 846x1200px) Image search: [Google]
56459206_p0_master1200.jpg
468KB, 846x1200px
mumi
>>
>>154491573
I have crafted 4 HK416 and no other.
She's good, but i want another 5* ARs.
>>
>>154490385
>>154490469
>>154490667
>>154492465
Thanks to /mbgg/s support they can now support their families and get proper healthcare

>>154490094
>>154492204

Daily resets in 1 hour and 30 minutes
>>
File: 58855944_p0.jpg (613KB, 1488x1489px) Image search: [Google]
58855944_p0.jpg
613KB, 1488x1489px
>>154493949
Atleast shes cute
>>
>>154494000
I just got mine. Might be based on when you first claimed it
>>
File: 1472351813552.png (625KB, 1191x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1472351813552.png
625KB, 1191x1536px
>JP Girls Frontline fucking never.
>>
>>154485072
Where can I find more art like this?
>>
>>154494881
who cares? there's no account shenanigans anymore and a lot of the shit is in english anyway
>>
>>154494537
I just checked it was 40 mins ago according to their website now with the latest changes
>>
File: trash.jpg (316KB, 1230x698px) Image search: [Google]
trash.jpg
316KB, 1230x698px
>arena died for this
>>
Not pictured: faf and Satan altered fate first curse

As a new player should I be saving gold/pack tickets for the xpac or is expanding the base set still the better move?
>>
>>154496032
Arena died so that the game as a whole could be saved.
>>
>>154496151
You are gonna need cards from the basic set in the end either way, so if you have no collection I would use gold in arena/basic packs
>>
File: maxresdefault (6).jpg (79KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (6).jpg
79KB, 1280x720px
>>154496032
I got 3 silvers and the rest were bronze.
Count your blessings
>>
>We're currently testing the new update this weekend. The update should go live sometime this coming week.
>As for the event, its still scheduled for Late Sept. or Early Oct.

From historical experience, this means an update in two to three weeks and an event in late October or Early November, but hey Panzer Waltz is going to be not dead again soon before being dead for several more months.
>>
>>154496032
>Gets gold
>Even gets animated cards
>Still complains
>>
>>154496704
Probably wont even bother with reinstalling that shit. Quitting it made me realise how little I actually enjoyed playing it. At least Girls Frontline has something that resembles gameplay and the art is so much better.
>>
Sion feels really shitty. Am I suppose to use charge slashes?
>>
>>154496704
I only play it like once every 3 days now. Too lazy to actually do anything on it since I'm stuck on 14-1 with no way of progressing because I couldn't get the churchill last event.

Shit game.
>>
File: lucia_evil.png (401KB, 410x761px) Image search: [Google]
lucia_evil.png
401KB, 410x761px
>That white old orbling will randomly appear in Lucia^ Descended (new difficulty).
>Defeating the orbling guarantees luck boost for every member in the team, that's why you see the buff.
>To defeat it, you can either pincer it horizontally or vertically, but only one way is correct. If you pick the wrong one, it will escape right away, so outflank doesn't work.
>If I didn't mishear their conversation, Bahl ^ will have giga sword 3 rows and the skill of her o otomo is fixed damage 2000.

Sounds good, guess we will have to grind Lucia a ton soon. Hopefully other events will get that update too.

Wonder how hard it will be
>>
File: update.jpg (56KB, 1871x317px) Image search: [Google]
update.jpg
56KB, 1871x317px
>>154498996

also fucking finally, skipping pact pull and leveling animations
>>
>>154496032
>Gets a gold, and a playable one at that
Please anon, I've gotten the 1 uncommon 7 commons no animated pack multiple times by now.
>>
>>154499151
>Collab

lolwat
I'm kinda surprised. Never thought they would do another one. Hopefully it will be good.
>>
>>154498996
At least it's better bait to make people revisit/play that dungeon than the original three descent's "Face a brutally difficult version of the boss for a small chance of recruiting the Lambda-version and getting +1 Luck - and all that grad treasure from the 80/100 Luck chests of course, lol." bullshit. I'd expect Lucia^ to have bullshit enough difficulty of her own though to make this as unfun as possible though.

>collab
Considering that they missed their chance to rerun Möbius to cross-promote the English launch and that there's been fuckall with Exvius, which would've easily offered itself for another small something, it's kinda funny that the next collab might be neither of those.
>>
I just can't seem to get into SV. I know I'm just starting out and shouldn't expect much with my shit cards, but I just keep getting run over again and again and just stop playing for a few days out of frustration.
>>
>>154500198
side study the meta and cardpool so you at least know what to play around, that's what i'm doing
>>
>>154499151
Nice to see it finally added. You used to be able to at least tap through to make the text appear faster and then they changed it at some point to remove that. Maybe it was when they added plus pacts? I'm pretty much done with both pacts, though I still need to do a few more luck pulls and the SB pulls to reclear after recoding Jaguna, Marilith and Lich, so at least I'll get a bit of use out of it.
>>
File: drops.png (1MB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
drops.png
1MB, 1280x800px
Bueno.

Wonder if they buffed the drops or just been getting lucky. The first couple days I barely got 3-4 a run.
>>
>>154497303
Her S1 buffs charge time and charged slash. Her auto skills buff charged active skills, and boosts atk/crit and reduces damage while charged.

So yeah, charge everything.
>>
>>154500198
I've been playing for a while and I feel that way too, even after learning about deck building
>>
>>154500198
What deck are you playing?
If you're just starting out a budget fairy deck or sword deck is probably your best bet
>>
>>154501321
My last two runs went like this yesterday.

Meanwhile, they promise a sleeping Buddha for clearing Rabbit with 105 team cost. Any idea on how to do that?
>>
>>154501912
No idea. First I've heard of it. Is it in news or something?
>>
>>154500198
I play unranked to clear quests. You're more likely to run into someone on your level there.
>>
>>154502159
Yeah, it's that Challenge news post. Five descends get three achievements each that give you angels, skill mats and a Buddha. The archangel ones all ask you to clear them with an Angra team; good thing I got enough of them in dark to go for it.
>>
File: AndFuckGachaToo.png (28KB, 656x175px) Image search: [Google]
AndFuckGachaToo.png
28KB, 656x175px
Fuck wood
Fuck towers
I didn't realize how much I don't play this game until it made me run shit 200 times. Only made easy because Flower of Grace maps had the exit right at the start.
>>
>>154458482
>eyebrows puzzle and Not-persona
Mind telling me what those games are actually called?
>>
>>154458482
Is this game puzzles and empires? Don't know how to spell it in japanese
>>
>>154498996
It will be bullshit hard just like every new event
>>
>>154495305
Fine you win.
This one looks a little harder to understand than ChinkColle though.
>>
Why is UI so laggy and shit in light fellowship lads, ruins the game for me.
>>
File: kakuchou_10_cs1w1_x720.jpg (205KB, 404x720px) Image search: [Google]
kakuchou_10_cs1w1_x720.jpg
205KB, 404x720px
>>154386895
>Soma still not an option

I mad

This mecha game looks kind of interesting

other up coming games

http://9-bit.jp/archives/244782
http://9-bit.jp/archives/244848

Best girls are blonde, blue, rose and purple
http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/362/1362928/

>Akichan (pre-reg up)
A new game releasing this year by Ambition called Akkichan, looks cute.
>website, twitter, PV
http://akkichan.jp/pc/index.php?
https://twitter.com/akkichan_PR
https://youtu.be/257YxO9bXBc

>Girl's Tribe (pre-reg up)
Girl's Tribe, which will be released this August (hopefully)
>website, twitter
https://girls-tribe.com

https://twitter.com/garu_tora

>Endride (pre-reg up)
For Endride, the last tweet they had about the game was in March and in April they retweeted something, it's now June and the site and twit is still silent, you can still pre-reg for this game.
>website, twitter
https://game.endride.jp/character/

https://twitter.com/endride_game

World Chain (pre-reg up)

>website, twit, vid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVCvxoe4uQk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iq0fAIyxN4s&feature=youtu.be
https://twitter.com/worldchain_PR
http://worldchain.sega-net.com

https://yoyaku-top10.jp/u/a/MTk0OTk
>>
>>154507792
>Girl's Tribe (pre-reg up)
>Girl's Tribe, which will be released this August (hopefully)

>This August
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-09-11-16-02-09.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-11-16-02-09.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
Opponent rune concedes immediately.

Not the first time this has happened, but I wonder how shitty a hand you need to not even try.
>>
>>154507885
>Vampire lykos
>>
>>154507885
Sometimes just not opening insight is enough
>>
>>154507792
Do you know what
>>154458482
Game is
>>
File: CrqfYWrUIAAViil.png-orig.png (1MB, 763x1000px) Image search: [Google]
CrqfYWrUIAAViil.png-orig.png
1MB, 763x1000px
>>154507867
I hadn't updated that, sorry. That and Akkichan were supposed to be released last month.

>>154508204
While I did not post that I will find out for you. Just give me a moment to check.
>>
>>154507885
>Play Royal
>Nothing less than 4PP drop
>Concede

>Play dragon
>No oracle/aiela by turn 3
>Concede

No fucks given on my part.
>>
who are the people in the rage of bahamut set in the customize shop?
>>
File: 1473603284055.png (1MB, 663x900px) Image search: [Google]
1473603284055.png
1MB, 663x900px
Cute
>>
File: o10241024pri_l_41693.png (322KB, 548x548px) Image search: [Google]
o10241024pri_l_41693.png
322KB, 548x548px
>>154510001
Cute girls time?
>>
>>154510001
I want to commit a crime.
>>
>Look at the girls frontline discord
>Some ponyfucker claims he got 4 5* ARs from 130 all
>People actually believe him

Discord was a mistake
>>
>>154510193
You want to make friends with her, just like she does with you.
>>
>>154510295
Reading the containment channel was your mistake.
>>
>>154510538
People from the /mbgg/ channel talk in the containment channel(s) anyway
>>
>>154510767
You're right, Discord was a mistake.
>>
I'm playing aggro swordcraft right now and I just want to cry every time I whiff on the 1 drop
>>
File: CsG1u9uUsAAmZAa.jpg large.jpg (490KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
CsG1u9uUsAAmZAa.jpg large.jpg
490KB, 2048x1152px
I need to spruce up my cafe, but not really sure in what way still. I do want to make the "kitchen" area seem a bit different from the actual "cafe" area...
>>
>>154511587
Is this copyright infringement: the game or did they get permission for all these characters?
>>
File: 151515.jpg (77KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
151515.jpg
77KB, 1191x670px
>>154511587
>Who's cuter than Yaya

Nobody. Yaya is the cutest in the world.
>>
File: 1444431954571.jpg (48KB, 560x672px) Image search: [Google]
1444431954571.jpg
48KB, 560x672px
>>154511587
How and why
>>
>>154448502
You complain about control blood but control blood loses to almost every deck except your cancer sword
>Dragon will either Satan and fuck your shit up or do the 12 dmg forte burst
>Haven will satan and ward, can't beat satan
>Forest will double purg you
>Shadow will murder you with based value skeleton or howl you for 11
>Rune will dim shift with his 20/20 runeblade
In a burst/satan meta control blood is trash, at least sword is prominent so we can have some good matchups
>>
What would be a better craft for an aspiring mid range Dragoncraft player? Urd, or Genesis Dragon?
Or should I save up for Forte/Fafnir despite having a copy of each already, or save up for Zinitra?
>>
>>154512283
As a haven player it honestly feels like haven v. Blood is in bloods court. Haven brings too little pressure to stop blood from cycling like a madman and just grinding you out with temptress vamps/ revelations and the like.

But i am b3 so what do i know.
Almost to my a0 qualifier though... Hopefully tonight.
>>
>>154512347
Urd if you think you'll branch out to Shadowcraft eventually.

Genesis Dragon if you find yourself at 10 mana with nothing good to play often.

Zirnitra if you have trouble establishing board.

Fafnir if you hate Sword.

Wyvern Cavalier is probably an actual priority over the listed options. She opens up considerable possibilities when choosing how to play your hand and gets out heavy drops like Fafnir, Genesis, and Zirnitra even earlier.
>>
>>154511929
Yaya kawaii yo.

I miss that show.
>>
>>154511732
Copyright infringement doesn't seem to exist for mobile games. There's a ton that blatantly use copyrighted characters all the time.

>>154511929
To be fair I don't know who she is, just one of the employees I managed to get. Nurse-Yaya is nice. Though I'm not sure how good Entertainers really are in this.

>>154512007
Moe Girls Cafe 2
>>
>>154513419
Unbreakable Machine Doll
>>
File: 57595934_p3_master1200.jpg (138KB, 640x495px) Image search: [Google]
57595934_p3_master1200.jpg
138KB, 640x495px
mumi
>>
File: 98977854613132.jpg (318KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
98977854613132.jpg
318KB, 1280x720px
>>154513419
You should watch it then >>154513698

Also if I'm not wrong, this Anime was one of the earliest Anime mobages (Well at least the one I can remember).

Game is officially dead though.
http://app.machine-doll.com/
>>
>>154513698
>>154515005
Oh I see, thanks anons.
I like yuri or yuri tones in my anime though
>>
How do you feel about not being able to actually kill people anymore and only having them concede all the time?
>>
>>154516101
If they have lethal on board and you cant answer it, just concede. Don't waste people's time.

On the flip side, don't slow roll like a faggot.

Just be respectful of peoples time.
>>
>>154516101
Just surprise them with a lot of damage at once and you can kill them.

Or buff a unit and quickly go for the face before they concede for the defeat line.
>>
File: CsFAY0fUMAAFdRX.jpg (171KB, 833x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CsFAY0fUMAAFdRX.jpg
171KB, 833x1200px
Vampy-chan is the cutest leader!
>>
New BGHS gacha tonight? Might farm and waste my gems even without guarantees. I need me a good Shiho
>>
File: CrHaKeYVIAEER49.jpg (323KB, 1421x1459px) Image search: [Google]
CrHaKeYVIAEER49.jpg
323KB, 1421x1459px
>>154518249
Too bad, you'll get kanon
>>
>>154518764
Pls no. I already have Yukata Kanon and I hate it.
Fuck twin guns
>>
File: 58837026_p0.jpg (402KB, 821x580px) Image search: [Google]
58837026_p0.jpg
402KB, 821x580px
>>154518249
I wouldn't mind some new Shihos, but I think I'm gonna be skipping this one to save up more gems.
>>
File: image.jpg (208KB, 640x914px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
208KB, 640x914px
>>154503618
>>154503437
Poem.moe

It's great for History buffs as they use real people instead of legends. Even Adolf and Otto are in.
>>
>>154503437
Kamitsuri and World something (Break?)

Kamitsuri's app is already out but service hasn't started.
>>
>>154521326
Is it a whale game? Reminds me of a SRPG Grimm Notes
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 640x1136px
>No need to reroll as first roll can be done as much as you want.
Fuck yes
>>
File: feature-os._CB279108503_.jpg (339KB, 1200x664px) Image search: [Google]
feature-os._CB279108503_.jpg
339KB, 1200x664px
So how are the amazon tablets for mobages and other /mbgg/ games?

They come with some custom amazon OS shit and no google store but apparently you can install APKs directly with the file and they're pretty cheap so it sounds very good on paper. Anyone have some experience with these?
>>
>>154522803
What game?
>>
I FUCKING
H
A
T
E
SWORDCRAFT
HATE
>>
>>154521326
Wow actual gameplay. I heard some nice voices
>>
>>154523393
Hinamatsuri. I can confirm you can eventually get a 5* though it took a damn long while

>>154524040
It's fun but f you want to be #1 you have to really whale. Besides that, it's been pretty fun. Rerollliing for highest rarity is a bitch (less than one percent) but you don't really need to.
>>
Don't know if anyone else is even playing right now but, if you're interested in rerolling the new グランマルシェ / Grand Marche game (on iOS) from squeenix I managed to find out you can delete the Documents folder in the app's data through a file browser and you restart without redownloading the 215mb
>>
>My last two legendary pulls have been Lord Atomy
end me
>>
>>154521326
Why is it surprising they have 2 of the most influential statesmen in European history?
>>
>>154458387
That seems good but extremely complicated, do you have a guide for it anywhere?
>>
File: 1406402137923.jpg (103KB, 723x712px) Image search: [Google]
1406402137923.jpg
103KB, 723x712px
What I really don't understand about swordcraft is: why do the swordcraft mains here defend it so hard? Everyone knows it's broken.
No one defends Path because we all know it's dumb. No one defends dragon because we all know dragon is ridiculous. But if anyone questions sword's balance suddenly a bunch of sword mains come out of the woodwork to try and justify their garbage and insult the person who DARE talk shit about their Saber clone or whatever.
So not only is the class cancer, but its playerbase is cancer too. It's pretty incredible.
>>
>>154526885
because the deck has huge openings it doesn't cover and is therefore easy to counter
>>
>>154527065
Stop replying to that guy, just stop.
He has admitted multiple times that he's just bitching for the sake of shitposting and annoying everyone in the thread
>>
>>154526730
It's just autobattle, anon.

Reroll for a UR.
>>
>>154527065
Uh-huh just keep trying to pretend you don't main one of the stupidest decks in the game.
Why do they always reply too? Holy shit you guys, just don't fucking reply. Good lord.
>>154527137
I'm not the same anon. I just wanna know why they always reply.
>>
>>154524438
Is the gameplay easy to grasp? It looks like a connect tiles and then more tiles drop down type thing
>>
>>154527758
It's literally just that. Rates are pretty shit as well.

Not my type but if you're bored might as well try it.
>>
>>154526885
It is known that most people here main sword so make your own conclusion based on that fact.
>>
>>154527946
>Most people here main sword
Well that explains all the ridiculous arguments that always pop up about it. Get better taste guys.
>>
Shadowverse general when?
>>
>>154528554
Faggots like you are the reason we have trouble staying up
>>
>>154528610
Just ignore retards like that out to kill the thread.

They bitch, whine, shitpost and complain about cancer when they're the only cancer here.
>>
>draft deck
>18 minions and 12 buff cards
kill me now
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-09-11-20-30-05.png (954KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-11-20-30-05.png
954KB, 1080x1920px
Shit is fucking vicious.
15k mana points were a measly 10 to 20 ranks at r 848.
If I hadn't fell asleep in the final two hours I would a made it to 700 still have 28 l gels to use.
>>
>>154527234
Right, but when characters die you can like fuse them for temporary evolution that also increases their stats somehow...what's the deal with that?
>>
File: (You)_.png (75KB, 169x220px) Image search: [Google]
(You)_.png
75KB, 169x220px
>yet another 4/5 take two run
Can I get some tips from people who are able to go 5/5
>>
>>154530047
Keep doing what you're doing and get lucky. If you're winning 4/5 you're doing fine. RNG is a very heavy part of Take Two, even more than normal card games.
>>
>>154530047
It's just luck anon.
Sometimes you face swords with the perfect curve and multple floral fencers. Other times you go against shadow with death's breath and mordecai. It's impossible to consistently go 5 wins.
Just play the broken classes when you can and hope for the best. Though please don't do that because if I get another take-two run that's 90% sword or 90% shadow with a dash of dragon I am going to throttle someone.
>>
which game has cute furries
>>
>>154530512
shironeko
>>
>>154529782
That's exaxtly what it is. You can fuse someone with another so they get full health, some mp,'etc.

It's pretty neat early on but mainly for full health in end game.

You get more orbs by either leveling up by 50, filling a bond meter (filled by just using them), or finding all five hidden yokai (not capture, just see them) in a story mission.
>>
>>154530770
Also, if you know jap, the story is pretty decent and there's a ton crap to read.

If you decide to stick with it just ask questions here and I'll prob reply.
>>
Yeah I think I'm dropping VF. Thought I'd stick even with the P2W, but game's already boring and taking too much of my time.
>>
swordcraft isn't op
>>
File: 2016-09-11-14-13-09.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2016-09-11-14-13-09.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>154511587
Show me those slaves.
Also is deacon a guy I chose her cause she looked cuter than the girl.
Please be a girl.
>>
>budget swordcraft against ptp
>he uses homecoming
>I don't care because my minions have storm anyway
LOL
>>
>>154531819
Keeping that one shitposter down is always good.
>>
>try to ladder on SV
>go anti-aggro haven
>nothing but greedy decks
>have no pressure and lose
Its like it knows when you try to fuck the meta
>>
>>154531561
the meta doesn't lie
>>
>>154532372
Guess you're cancer too, because you replied to a post about the meta. I'm glad we're in agreement.
>>
File: 1422608801552.jpg (296KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1422608801552.jpg
296KB, 500x500px
>>154440324
game name pls?
>>
>>154532538
Don't you know? Every good deck is cancer. That's how card games have worked since their granddaddy Magic.
>>
>>154530883
Thanks. Unfortunately my Japanese is shit and the nonstandard font in some places is difficult to read. Still going to see how it goes though.

Which of the buildings is the most important to upgrade other than cost?
>>
where can I find the end of season rewards for shadowverse
>>
>>154532967
missions under the score rewards tab
>>
File: 1472281647330.png (186KB, 720x446px) Image search: [Google]
1472281647330.png
186KB, 720x446px
>>154532709
Girls Frontline
There's a registration and gameplay guide in the sticky.
>>
>>154532983
Oh right it's different from what I thought, you get your rewards throughout the season by reaching each point threshold
>>
>>154533075
>In the sticky
Are we in a shitty forum or something?
>>
>>154533263
Yeah, we are.
>>
new

>>154533539
>>154533539
>>154533539
>>
>>154532780
Seriously, some of the people who complain about the top decks (Dragon,Sword,PtP, hell there was some about Blood yesterday too) here sound like they've never played another card game before. I wonder what decks they would have people play before they're satisfied.
>>
>>154533506
That explains why the discord for it is filled with shitty forum people then
>>
>>154533675
The people bitching and complaining are doing it for the sake of shitposting and annoying other people, even the shitposters themselves have said it.

All people can do is IGNORE these idiots instead of replying to their bullshit and helping them drag retarded arguments for hours.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 640x1136px
>>154532938
Any honestly
>Cost
>Max storage
>Initial mp
>Initial combination meter
>Free material

For events, blue borders are monthly events which are either ranking, mat griding, or raids. Purple are ones where you have a chance to capture the boss. Gold are for mats.

The number of bars indicate how many times you can evolve a yokai. You'd want one with two or three bars, preferable a base UR to EXR to Zen.

I'd make a guide but (I did before actually) but most people would drop the game pretty fast as it's mainly autobattle which I don't mind in my games.
>>
>check my profile
>it shows all your wins
>everyone can see i'm a swordcraft shitter
>>
>>154533938
Excellent, thanks.
>>
>>154533938
big areola inverted nips
>>
>>154527946

I don't really main anyting, but Dragoncraft and Bloodcraft are the most fun to me right now
>>
>>154528779
>draft a Dragon deck
>zero mana orb cards
Nice
>>
I want double rewards back
Thread posts: 762
Thread images: 139

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.