[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ss13g/ - Spessman on a Spess Station General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 795
Thread images: 76

File: Capture.png (1KB, 145x54px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
1KB, 145x54px
OLD THREAD >>154100047

NO THREAD REEE edition

Last time on /ss13g/ - spessmen on a spess station:
>No one made a thread
>Fuck cult

>What is Space Station 13?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHH1vfY6HTA
http://pastebin.com/VNcX2Quc

>New player guide
http://ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/The_Basics
http://ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/General_Help

>BYOND client
http://byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main /vg/station server, running a vote script to change maps at round end.
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
http://byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>Forum, ban list and logs for vgstation
http://ss13.moe/forum/
http://ss13.moe/index.php/bans
http://game.ss13.moe/logs

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
http://game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
https://github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
http://ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
https://boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/

>OP Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/raw/u40ABfJz
>>
First for my waifu who is the cutest
>>
>>154215649

I'm going to keep that character and you can't stop me

Welcome to Clown Town
>>
third for waifufest on purge day
>>
Sorry I couldn't keep shoving you and your inflated ego down disposals science bomb maker, internet got fucked midround, yet again.

Fucking isp. Also, take a 5 minute thinking course as to how accidentally opening the interior door of the mixer, not the exterior with the actual mix behind it, the one that grants you access to the pumps and shit, does nothing at all to the quality of your boomer mix, in any possible way. Hell, didn't the guy in the anomaly suit say it had nitrogen in it after using a analyzer? Why did you store the mix in a plasma tank anyhow, instead of a actual yellow one?
>>
>newfag engineer floods plasma

I hate this job
>>
Surfer, please read the engine guides carefully before attempting to setup one. If you follow the instructions to the letter, you won't have any problems. The singularity guide in particular is very clear and won't cause any problems. The trick about learning engineering is practice, you can't assume anything about it unless you already know a lot. So the idea is to follow guides to the letter and only change simple steps in them when you're comfortable enough to try. Also, around plasma be extremely careful. And I'm talking : every mouse click deserves full attention careful. Engineering is about patience, planning and precision and is extremely slow compared to most other roles, so don't try to go fast when you first start out.

Because if you fuck up again that much, you may just get banned from the role altogether before getting to learn it. Your past bans exemplify that you're eager to get into the "big" roles, but clearly aren't ready. Playing the "big" and "important" roles isn't what the game is about, you can have just as much fun as any role playing a janitor and be just as bored or frustrated as any role playing the AI.
>>
>>154220836
Surfer girl right?

Well, if its any consolation, I once accidentally plasma flooded as a mommi. Just slipped my mind and forgot to press the button to close it, all the silicons made fun of me, banter was fucking hilarious, still my best memory around vg, the AI saying I finally became a man and shit.
>>
>>154221143
probably that gemini guy
i saw them singuloose atleast 3 times in 2 days
>>
>>154221107
>>154221143
And they said don't ban Surfer Girl.
But you didn't fucking listen.
>>
>>154221143
That's the thing, there's a difference between accidentally flooding because you fucked up and accidentally flooding because you didn't know any better. The former happens to everyone, the latter only happens to people who don't focus enough on learning. Which is ok, if it doesn't happen too often. But Surfer already got bans for fucking up constantly that way, and having that attitude in engineering is the worst possible way to play it, since it's by far the most dangerous department.
>>
>>154221212
Nah, its surfer, almost guaranteed, everyone is shitting on her and even in the game, people already shat on her. He has the eagerness that is quite apreciated to have for a new player, but jesus fucking christ, a hour reading the wiki wont kill anyone, much less him. Shame he can't quite seem to understand that.
>>
How do you set your last words?
>>
>>154221407
whisper while in critical condition, you have to have been conscious beforehand to do it, it'll immediately kill you

if you put :i before your message and you're underneath a speaker, you can deathgasp over common radio
>>
>>154221535
Stop fucking telling people about the intercom trick I want antags to keep dragging me near them

Delete your post immediately
>>
>>154221759
>>154221535
So using :i allows you to speak into the intercom even if its mic is turned off?
Interesting
>>
Mimicking goons suplex mechanic when?
>>
>>154221384
>>154221107
I have read the wiki, and I know how to set up the singularity. I just accidentally flooded plasma.

I don't care about big roles, I just do whatever seems most fun. Usually I'm in IAA. You're making these assumptions about me, but they're all incorrect.

I didn't even want to be the Captain when I was past banned, I just saw we didn't have any pretty far into a round. If the plasma hadn't flooded, the singularity would have set up fine, and it is a little bit annoying that everytime I try to do it people are at my throat.
>>
File: h40251BC3.gif (2MB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
h40251BC3.gif
2MB, 350x263px
>>154220836
here how a canister works:
if you open it and there is a tank inside, the gas will be released in the tank;
if you open it and there is no tank, the gas is released in the environment;
if the set pressure is lesser than environment pressure, it will not be released.

so usually you must do this to fill a tank:
set pressure to max because it will be too slow otherwise;
put tank in the canister;
open valve;
wait for the tank to be full;
close valve;
eject tank.
>>
>>154221998
Mate, my god friend, pal, buddy, you fucking suck dicks, massive donkey balls, enough to be immediately banned from head roles like captain due to your obvious lack of experience and stupidity when executing them.

Accept the fact you are a newbie, will be shat on, severely until you stop being a newbie. Cause otherwise, piss off, we will just shit on you harder.

Like >>154221373 said, you fuck up constantly, so we obviously shit on you. You think people didn't shit on me on my John Cooper days? Of course they did, I was a nigh irredeemable shitter, but I learned and I sucked it up when I was criticized. Do the same.
>>
>>154221998
>I have read the wiki, and I know how to set up the singularity

You clearly don't since the first thing you did is stare at the singularity generator for 5 minutes, unbolt it then whine at the AI when it called you dumb for not knowing how to make a floor to fix your mistake.
You then couldn't figure out how to setup the containment field without the AI telling you how, then walked into emitter beams while activating it and touched the containment field when it came up.
You then flooded plasma after enabling a single rad collector and never actually touched the PA.

Those are all mistakes that show you either clearly didn't read the guide, don't focus at all or just don't give a shit.

>a little bit annoying that everytime I try to do it people are at my throat.
That's because fucking up the singularity will end the round for everyone. Again, you're working with the single most dangerous engine in the game, in the most dangerous department in the game and you complain that people are at your throat when they see you clearly aren't able to set it up. And fucking up with plasma will prevent engineers who actually know what they're doing from setting up engines.

Just read the fucking wiki and follow guides without deviating until you know what you're doing. Being apologetic about your fuck-ups just makes everyone believes you aren't willing to learn.
>>
>>154221998
>>154222432
Stop using reddit spacing you fucks
>>
>>154221998
>kill everyone by accident
>WHY DO YOU HATE ME?
>>
>>154221998
this is for you
>>154222335
>>
Is self-surgery possible?
>>
>>154222561
You need to be lying down for surgery and lying down is the same as being dead so no
>>
>>154222561
No, because you need to be laid down, and you can't hold objects while laying down. I would absolutely love if you were able to do self-surgery, especially if it's only possible with painkillers or copious amounts of alcohol.
>>
File: 8057259.jpg (91KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
8057259.jpg
91KB, 554x439px
>>154222537
No, its standard fare as to how to structure comments in both a pleasing way to create, and a much more organized chain of ideas, clearly separate.

I fucking hate reddit, but just because someone you hate uses a method does not make that method any less good or somehow, make it inherently shit and tied to the thing you hate. So suck it up pal, Im sticking with it.
>>
SELF-SURGERY WHEN
>>
>>154222963
WHEN
YOU
CODE
IT
>>
>>154222432
I don't mind being shat on, I am just saying I did read the wiki, I don't want people thinking I just fuck around and don't care if anything gets exploded, because I try to make sure that does not happen.
>>154222535
Sometimes I noticed the wiki will leave stuff out (especially in medbay), so I used the wrench on it just in case this was something essential, and then asked for clarification and help to make sure I didn't mess anything up.

I was on my way to the PA after setting up the emitters, but I was stopped and asked to put cooler plasma into the rad collectors. Had an accident not occurred then, it would have all been fine :) Of course I am willing to learn, and I will continue to do so. It also did take me a little bit to start it up because I was looking on the wiki to see if there was anything about the generator. I do everything in my power to make sure I do not blow it up, because I did blow it once and I do know how bad that can be.
>>
Christ guys way to take a game way too fucking seriously. http://www.wpxi.com/news/hot-topics/police-nc-man-with-machete-chases-clown-into-woods_/438867658
>>
File: 9c0.jpg (43KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
9c0.jpg
43KB, 600x480px
>>154223090
>Following the obvious It shilling "news" story is a story about a mother marrying her own daughter
>It's not the first time she married her own child
>>
I have to say, i think i'm in love with that green haired devil...
>>
>>154223052
We all know what happened. Stop trying to explain it like we don't. We're saying that what happened is why we're shitting on you. If you are actually willing to learn, then prove it. If you can't take being criticized and scrutinized without immediately being defensive, you won't last long.
>>
>>154223052
>I don't mind being shat on
> :)
These paint a different picture of what you are saying surfer fag, you seem more aggressive than passive mad, but ignoring that, I have a single order for you.

Don't experiment on the first few times you do shit. At fucking all. Do not unbolt shit, do not fuck up with key components to the most dangerous engines the game, do not, in general, fuck with engineering components in a way that is NOT fucking told to be done by the engineering guide, cause my retarded shitstain of a passive agressive newbie, you should know fucking better than to fuck around or deviate from the bloody singularity guide, at all.

Don't fucking deviate, know your basics first, very fucking well in fact, enough so that you can set the singulo in 3 minutes, 3 months after not playing engineering at all. That's when you are able to freely fuck about with a god damned singularity containment engine, you abortion. We all fail, you, you fail because you cant be assed TO FOLLOW DIRECT, SIMPLE, CLEARLY STATED, SEQUENTIALLY ORDERED ORDERS OF PROCEDURE.

DON'T DEVIATE FROM THE PROCEDURE TO GUARANTEE THE SINGULARITY YOU ARE INVOKING DOESN'T EAT THE FUCKING STATION, WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU UNBOLT ANYTHING IN ENGINEERING, ITS BOLTED FOR A FUCKING REASON, ITS A CONTAINMENT FIELD FOR A FUCKING SINGULARITY.
>>
Damn do I love malf.
>>
>>154223052
can we ban this shitter
i know he is on unoficially in trial and there's 3 banvalidhunters on his neck, i saw the logs, but can we make it official?
>>
>>154223340
T. Adamantine slime (860)
>>
>>154223742
I did not mean to seem aggressive, I was just putting a smiley to show it is all chill.

OK I will follow your order, thanks.
>>154223527
No no I am okay with that, but I am saying that I did read the wiki, so please do not think I do not care if things blow up.
>>
Anyone willing to try out this four plus four server I just came across?

it currently only has 8 players though.

87.106.100.64:1337
>>
File: Oh fuck.jpg (24KB, 301x367px) Image search: [Google]
Oh fuck.jpg
24KB, 301x367px
>>154223090
>the implecation being that a clown, in full clown get up, and large, clunky Clown Shoes was able to evade a guy going full grey tide on his ass in a hot carolina forest.
>It didn't even trip over a root or a anything
I am concenred. Clowns are just as robust in real life as theu are in space.

>tfw live in the town where these Cloe sightings first started taking place.
>>
File: What the fuck is this shit.jpg (19KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
What the fuck is this shit.jpg
19KB, 400x400px
>>154223962
>I did not mean to seem aggressive, I was just putting a smiley to show it is all chill.

That is almost universally understood to be a absolute sign of passive aggressiveness of the levels of that one female slut friend that is still mad about some petty bullshit. You seem to exude mountains of shit, and you still feel like a incompetent mess that cant take a single fucking ounce of proper criticism, but fuck it, like I give a toss if you are a lil bitch, your bans speak for themselves, if you get any more, its well deserved.

Follow the fucking guides, to a god damn almost computational level, especially for shit like engineering and most important jobs, dont fuck about or be a absolute retard in positions of power, and, for the love go whatever the fuck you consider important enough to swear on, if you go CMO or medical doctor instead of paramedic, I will fucking ghetto cloral hydrate you with a fire extinguisher.
>>
File: carter.png (229KB, 425x548px) Image search: [Google]
carter.png
229KB, 425x548px
Nth for Ginger Beach, my securityfu!
>>
Name the most unshielded waifu
Go

:^)
>>
>>154224401
Now I want to dress up as a clown and go take walks at night.

Made even more funny because I'm a fat sack of shit.
>>
Who's your clownfu
>>
>>154223052
surfer here's a public relations tip for /vg/station

When you fuck up in game and get shat on in the thread resist the urge to post in defense of yourself
People will just dislike you more, and your fuckup will be further etched in their minds
>>
File: 1468343542628.gif (2MB, 480x271px) Image search: [Google]
1468343542628.gif
2MB, 480x271px
jesus christ guys.
i was there when the guy plasmaflooded, i was the atmos that gave him the canister, he just forgot to close it, nothing else.
a couple of times happened to me that i clicked on the close button and it didn't register, you're taking this trivial error in a too much serious way, and i can't understand why there are people like >>154224405 talking about passive aggressiveness, there is nothing like that in the posts here.
>>
File: 2.The-Karate-Clown[1].jpg (45KB, 640x726px) Image search: [Google]
2.The-Karate-Clown[1].jpg
45KB, 640x726px
>>154225332
my clownfu is stronger than yours!
>>
>>154225940
YOUR SOUL HAS JUST BEEN TAKEN THROUGH THE 36 CHAMBERS OF HONK, KID
>>
How do I use this cult chat?
>>
>>154226247
Communication rune or a communication talisman you can get from your starting one
>>
>>154226247
ICKY, OCKY, ICKITY OCK,
DON'T GIVE AWAY THE ROUND YOU COCK.
OCKY, ICKY, OCKITY ICK,
USE AHELP YOU AUTISTIC DICK
>>
>>154226247
>>154226468
>It's cult

wew good thing I decided not to play
>>
How do I use raiders chat?
>>
How do I use OPS chat
>>
>>154226794
>>154226881
Captain here.
How do i use other channels besides common, like Security?
>>
How do i setup a singularity engine?
>>
how do I sell my heads of staff to the vox?
>>
>>154228187
>>154227985
>>154224405
shitpost shitpost. surfer girl is sweet as a pie to everyone.
>>
>>154227985
very carefully
>>
>>154230342
IT'S LOOSE CALL IT
>>
File: nyoro.png (66KB, 256x200px) Image search: [Google]
nyoro.png
66KB, 256x200px
I still remember the first time I set up the singulo.

>engie coworker gets mad that I didn't chill the plasma before putting them in the collector.
>orders me to do so.
> didn't know about the freezers to freeze gas
>literally broke into the kitchen and stole all the fridges from the chef and put the plasma cans inside and waited.
> tfw when security comes to the particle accelerator room and arrests me for not setting up the engine fast enough and stealing from the chef.
>>
>>154228187
best part is it apparently happened during rev
>>
>just want to play music
>faggots keep disarming me to steal my instrument
life is suffering
>>
>that shuttle
What happened? How the fuck did it leave so quick? Where did the explosions come from?
>>
>>154230598
You actually cool the plasma instead of simply filling the containers to max?
Sick
>>
>>154230598
sides -> orbit
>>
>>154230758
D20 traitor item, you throw it and it explode, explosion force depend on the roll
>>
>>154230598
Post first time singulo stories
>Book on setting up the singulo in engineering, figure it's as good as the wiki
>Only mention of the containment field is in the footnotes and I had never heard of it
>No one reads footnotes
>Announce over comms that I've never set up the singulo before but I'll give it a shot
>AI looks over just as I turn on the accelerator with no containment field
>Many people shout at me
>>
File: 1369217624340.gif (2MB, 615x413px) Image search: [Google]
1369217624340.gif
2MB, 615x413px
>>154230598
>first time setting up the singulo as mommi
>ping 146
>get a lag spike
>a single EMP kills me
>goose loose
>>
What the fuck was that round?
>>
>>154231093

The chaplain's blob cult was more terrifying than the actual cult.
>>
>>154231341
>Try chaplain gimmicks all the time
>No one cares
>A waifu does it
>Everyone joins in
>>
>>154230598
You stole a fucking fridge to cool plasma from the chef.

Yknow, I fucking have to admit, that is probably the funniest shit I ever heard from a newbies mouth, holy fuck.
>>
>>154231503
Maybe your gimmick wasn't as engaging???
>>
>>154231503
Sometimes, you just have to try and think of ways to engage the crew.

Setting up funerals, some church ceremonies, or maybe think of a accessible, yet engaging activity that won't get people banned for it. If your whole gist is based on nothing but shit memes, well, I ain't joining it. Don't be a retard either, just bounce around from place to place, blessing people and such, maybe asking clowns and such.

Make a request to space Jesus as to give you some tile painters so you can pretty the station up to his divine liking, and distribute them to the willing, or maybe ask for donations to mail to central command so everyone can have their own pet slime or snake, for shits and giggles. Just don't be a obnoxious faggot, spray people with holy water and stack eucarist wafers on your book.
>>
Question regarding boomers, essentially, the cooler the oxygen, the hotter the plasma and CO2, the better, right? So besides niggering the rpd from atmos and going space thermal plating autism, what other way to ultracool oxygen is there?
>>
>>154233603
freezers. there is one on research outpost.
>>
>>154233603
>essentially, the cooler the oxygen, the hotter the plasma and CO2, the better, right?
not at all

You want plasma and oxygen to react in a 1:2 ratio at a temperature just over 100 c when mixed iirc
>>
>>154233949
I said ultracool anon, not just plain freezer cooling, even if you shove the best microlasers on it, its still somewhat mediocre.
>>
>>154234472
space then.
you can hack an autolathe to obtain a RPD, then you can use that little portion of space that is near the burning chamber to put thermal plates and cool your canister.
>>
>>154234472
I'm pretty sure you don't want ultracool

Then you would have shitloads of 02 moles which would overpower the plasma's heat and cause a dud
You want kinda cool and pretty hot
Not super cool and super hot
>>
>>154233603
>superhot and ultracool
that's not what your going for
>>
>>154234960
Considering I managed to shove around 2k+ pressure on a single plasma plastic tank, I'd say its fine, no?

Still, I'm stupid enough not to know how the fuck to turn on a bhangmeter, not like I know much of what I'm doing.
>>
>>154235438
>pressure

you need to refresh your high school physics bud
The reaction is based on moles, not pressure.
Google 'pv=nrt'
>>
Celt is a shit head of trialmins.

What kind of nigger doesn't deadmin sawbones?
>>
>>154236270
>no deadmin request
Well shucks
>>
Here's your fucking deadminned request

www.strawpoll.me/11184258
>>
>>154235661
Yeah, more gas and moles in the canister, more pressure. I'm not forgetting moles, but basic logic tells me its a tad of a roundabout way of though not to include moles within pressure.
>>
http://www.rinmarugames.com/playgame.php?game_link=mega-anime-avatar-creator
Make your character!
>>
>>154236729
>Botpoll
>>
>>154237125
fuck off
>>
>>154237214
He is just doing it to shit up the thread, ignore him
>>
>>154237207
A server poll will say the same thing.
>>
>>154237125
The green haired devil that stole my heart...
>>
File: medbay.png (453KB, 960x1472px) Image search: [Google]
medbay.png
453KB, 960x1472px
>tfw cmo
>>
>be diona
>get into mech
>slowly start dying
t-thanks
>>
>>154237537
>using a mech as a diona

you deserve it.
>>
>>154237515
We were all watching you for ages, hoping you'd turn into a horror
>>
Is there a way to easily get the mix loop out of atmos and into spess securely (valve on the inside of atmos) without tearing up half the pipes in the room or breaking through the wall and venting the entire room?
>>
>>154237582
k
>>
Horrors are !!FUN!!
>>
>Vox lingstings me
>drags me off apparently to try and absorb me
>proceeds to hit me in the head with a crowbar for at least a minute before giving up and leaving
>get back up and pretty much just fine
I don't understand why.
>>
File: SPACE BEARS DOING GODS WORK.jpg (187KB, 720x900px) Image search: [Google]
SPACE BEARS DOING GODS WORK.jpg
187KB, 720x900px
>>154237537
NO LAIGHTU NO LAIFU
>>
>>154237704
but I have a mining lamp in my pocket and my miner headgear emits light too
>>
File: devoid.png (164KB, 325x302px) Image search: [Google]
devoid.png
164KB, 325x302px
>try and be best birb
>achieve objectives
>no heat
>upload AI law
>does not speed to me
>apparently was AFK the entire time
>try and kill the HoS
>900 crowbar smackdown wrestle move
>he lives
>crew doesnt ask questions and murders the birb
>poor soul clones me
>shuggle leaves
>die and dont even see the round end
>>
>>154238012
Did you consider removing my hat?
>>
File: memes.png (433KB, 838x633px) Image search: [Google]
memes.png
433KB, 838x633px
>>154237125
Not enough hairstyles imo
>>
>>154238012
>>crew doesnt ask questions and murders the birb
>>try and kill the HoS

You may be a dumb nigger but not all of us are
>>
celtpipes ruined icon states for vents and scrubbers
>200% tested please merge now
>>
>Looking at R-UST guide
>Some parts you can only get from cargo
>Other parts you can only get from R&D
>Remember that there's some people who flat out don't speak english and play cargo/science

No wonder it's only ever MoMMIs that make this stuff. They also don't have to worry about getting lelrandum murdered
>>
>>154237703
Parapen, not death sting.
>>
>>154230598
Jesus christ dude.
>>
File: 1365740965385.jpg (14KB, 252x240px) Image search: [Google]
1365740965385.jpg
14KB, 252x240px
>>154230598
>stole a fridge to cool plasma
That's fucking hilarious, I miss being a newbie
>>
>>154236967
>but basic logic tells me its a tad of a roundabout way of though not to include moles within pressure
lolwhat

it's not about pressure, it's about moles
moles are the amount of something. Pressure is just the force that something is exerting on the container.
pv=nrt
it's all right there famalam

Your goals are maximum moles at a minimum temperature above 100 c
maxing the pressure of the tanks is just a tool in your arsenal to achieve these goals
>>
Reica Carter is the best medbay doctor!
>>
>>154239056
And moles and their ammount create the pressure, henceforth, if there is pressure, there are moles of material creating it. Heat makes them expand so its less than cooled but meh, moles are still included in pressure. I understand your point, I'm just arguing semantics and word implication at this point.
>>
File: 1427332419512.gif (166KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1427332419512.gif
166KB, 500x281px
>science neckbeard lesbos playing

welp time to NOT play science, fuck em
>>
>want to explore espace
>it's rev and SMELELELELEL as soon as i finish the Pod
Worst feeling
>>
>>154239435
Why do you care so much about it, at least they do their jobs well enough.
>>
>>154239435
They really aren't pleasant to be around, if you get sick of em, just tazer cuff em both, not like disposaling is illegal or against space law, if Borg's don't even consider it harm, no harm it is.

Most of the time though, they aint too bad. Dont let one of the best departments out there go to waste because of two metabuddies.
>>
>>154239875
That's cuck talk
>>
>>154239875
>doing xenobio
>hear airlocks cycle
>lesbians run in pulling each other and hugging
>stop when they see me
>make passive aggressive comments on how they could be doing so much better

I'd rather have shitty fun players than competent ERPers
>>
>>154240153
Do they really make passive agressive comments? When I've been fucking up xenobio, they have been a very big help, and kind.
>>
>>154239435
They are better than the average science shmuck

1/3 of the science players are newfags that just graduated from cargo and don't even know rnd
another 1/3 are useless autists that bugger off to do misc sci and never even consider helping out with rnd

Say what you will about the lesbos, but rnd ALWAYS gets done when they are on unless they are antag
>>
Skowron is kind of obnoxious. Reminds me of a teenager a bit.
>>
>>154238012
I appreciate you leaving me out of the story as it was a fuck up on my part but the reason no one asked questions was because it was the AI telling them.
>>
File: surfsup.png (99KB, 443x548px) Image search: [Google]
surfsup.png
99KB, 443x548px
>>154237125
>>
>>154240648
>1/3 of the science players are newfags that just graduated from cargo and don't even know rnd
And they cant learn it because Ashe and Felicity take it over
>>
>>154240850
moshi moshi skow desu. nya
>>
>>154241186
This is true also though. I tried to learn from them once, and they just did it for me so they could build their stuff, without really explaining anything.
>>
What happens to shit that gets thrown out of the shuttle?
>>
Borers of all Bodies - Unite
>>
>tell borg to arrest vox
>which vox?
>this one
>i can't no stunprod
>then cuff him
>borg
>borg
>borg cuff him
>borg
>what, me?
Jesus fuck
>>
>>154241361
goes into space
>>
>>154241307
Why is a guy like this allowed to be an admin? At least make sure your admins are old enough to be on 4chan.
>>
>>154241412
Ahelp
>>
>>154241361
Teleported to a random place in a random zlevel, barring z2.
>>
>>154240648
What the fuck does science do after rnd anyway? That takes like 5 mins to complete.
>>
>>154241412
My stunprod really was drained though, and standard borgs don't have cuffs.
>>
>>154241361
Its gun4gud
>>
>>154240648
Now, I have to ask, what's the point of making end if most of it is at best, a slight upgrade?

Yeah, lore and shit, but cmon now, what do you get by research that you can't get any other way, cause I know pills in general are much more used, a keloderm is much better than a advanced burn kit, nobody actually needs upgraded welding googles at all, what, sec upgrades, they rarely ever dignify themselves to come and ask for one, and its not like they dont already have experimental gun crates for extra eguns.

RnD is something I take the bullet for and do, but I know nothing really gets used except the chem dispenser, robotics boards and maybe a gun or two someone occasionally prints, all of which for science only.
>>
>>154241520
there was a red marina borg on the shuttle
>>
>>154241520
You had the security borg sprite, marina i think
Weren't you a secborg?
Also you could have said "I dont have cuffs" instead of "no stunprod"
>>
>>154241186
->experienced players should not touch important tasks to give noobs a chance that don't them

WHY IS THERW NO CRYOMIX?
OH GOD ITS LOOSE

I'll pass
>>
>>154241557

Science produces a lot of stuff that is almost never used. They can upgrade the capacity and charge rate of mech/cyborg chargers, advance kits for surgery, surgery tools, tools that allow medbay to diagnosis people better.
>>
>>154241727
> ->
>>
>>154241612
That was the other borg.
I was just responding to people yelling "Borg, go do stuff".
>>
>>154241825
<-<
>>
>>154241727
>The science lesbians are better than everyone in science, the rest of the people there don't know shit
>maybe give noobs a chance to learn
>But they will mess everything up and ruin everything!
See how this is an endless loop?
>>
>>154241557
diamond drill, boh, somataray, blues pace beakers, switch tool
>>
>>154241825
Sorry I'm on mobile while driving
>>
File: 1360497597370.jpg (183KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1360497597370.jpg
183KB, 600x450px
>The science lesbians are better than everyone in science, the rest of the people there don't know shit
>When Ricky Sticky is a better Xenobiologist
>When Charles Vauban is a better Xenobotanist
>When Grey Stoke is a better Xenoarcheologist
>When Kavlax is a better Telescientist as AI
>When Isaac Lifof is a better Plasma Researcher
>When Pvak is a better Roboticist
>When literally anyone can do research following the wiki's steps

I'm seeing a lot of new faces showing at science and they are doing just fine. Ashe and Felicity are jack of all trades but they are far from being the very best in every aspect of science, i don''t see why people are getting upset over this.
>>
>>154241810
Yeah, but in the end, like hell the Borg's actually need hypercells or extra upgrades, like hell a competent surgeon needs a incision master or a decent medbay needs supplies at all, its at best, slight quality of life changes, you can medbay with a single skilled paramedic and the stock equipment its in there, you don't need 200 units of cryo cause like hell its ever used, sec goes fine without any stun revolvers or advanced eguns, and like hell the janitor actually needs a janicart upgrade, like hell the botanist needs the somatoray to grow wheat, it goes on and on.

Nothing is really needed at all, its at best, slightly better. Not making RnD won't kill anyone anon, not that I defend just ignoring it for no reason, but cmon now.
>>
>>154242789
>People are still complaining about the science lesbians
Literally ask them for help if you're new, they both teach people stuff
>>
>>154242031

Feli here, weird of you to say it like that. I have never stopped a newbie from doing research, unless it is a detriment to the current round (blob or ops). I think that has only happened once in the past 3 months. The only other circumstance was a player who went out of their way to be a dick to me and RP's hating me and tried to push me out of the way in the middle of me doing research. I have always been happy to let anyone else do research or ask questions. Almost everything goes smoothly as well.
>>
>Trying to play Space man
>Some dude sends me a PM over byond
>Lewd shit
I THOUGHT YOU SAID THIS SERVER WAS GOOD
>>
>>154243646
proofs?
>>
>>154243646
post ckey so i make fun out of him the rest of his virgin life
>>
>>154242893
Is there anything on the station that the crew needs
>>
>>154244381
I don't play much science but the only things I've ever asked science for are cool green welding goggles and two bags of holding
>>
>needing to be taught how to do rnd
but its just navigating the protolathe, following a checklist and building a Chen dispenser
I was able too see teach myself with a small amount of difficulty, anyone who isn't a retard should be able to do likewise
>>
>>154244491
On-station, not just in science. Does any department provide anything that the crew needs.
>>
>>154243646
lmao screen and shame please
>>
>>154244632
Medbay, engineering and the bar are the only places necessary to keep the station from falling apart
>>
>try to use advanced camera or the vitals map
>it is always just completely blank

What the fuck?
>>
>>154242789
no one is saying they're the best.
people are saying they're consistent
>>
File: AHHHHHH.png (3KB, 449x41px) Image search: [Google]
AHHHHHH.png
3KB, 449x41px
>>154243742
>>154243853
>>154244693
The madman asked for my Skype
>>
>>154245596
and you fucking gave it to him
>>
>>154244821
>tfw the numerous advanced camera console bugs will be never be fixed
>tfw the warden will never have a true eye in the sky like the AI
>>
>>154245596
BAHAHA
MORE
>>
>>154245730
>making the warden have the same shit as the AI eye
POWER
CREEP
>>
>>154245596
Who you fucking faggot
>>
>>154245596
screencap the bynod messages
>>
What roleplay does Ironoose Williams do, to be allowed to be named that?
>>
>Ctrl F
>[static name]
>0 results
Safe again
>>
>>154246757
That's skowron
>>
>>154246857
Feels good man
>>
>>154246981
I know. Is he excused from the nameban?
>>
>>154246981
i thought it was elim
>>
>>154246857
Same for me, no one ever notices me or mentions me
It is a blessing
>>
>TFW they finally fixed the mime's "/me "[myname] says "[message]" " trick
>>
File: Ooookay.png (6KB, 366x139px) Image search: [Google]
Ooookay.png
6KB, 366x139px
>>154246064
>>154245894
>>154245853
>>154245692
I really don't want anyone to know who I am or what timezone I live in.
Fuck the other guy though, I did black out the Skype for reasons
>>
>>154247176
Nah, my staticname is Nasir Scott, and before that it was Philip K Dick before celt bullied me out of it
>>
>>154246857
>ctrl+f
>1 result
>it's just coincidentally part of another word
>get sad because I crave the attention
at least I don't waifu
>>
>>154247417
I don't recognise that ckey, what over BYOND games have you played?
>>
Can skeletons wear plasma man suits?
>>
File: 1447735684244.jpg (7KB, 260x274px) Image search: [Google]
1447735684244.jpg
7KB, 260x274px
>>154246857
>>154247090
>>154247347
Here's your (You)'s you know you want the attention you fucking faggots, don't tip toe and wait until some fuck asks who you are, either shill yourself or kill yourself

>>154247465
At least this man is honest, keep it up
>>
File: waifu.png (3KB, 346x38px) Image search: [Google]
waifu.png
3KB, 346x38px
>>154247465
>>
>>154247417
XD
>>
File: 1396078815149.jpg (53KB, 634x638px) Image search: [Google]
1396078815149.jpg
53KB, 634x638px
>>154242412
>posting on the space clown shitpost general when you should be watching the road
get it together man
>>
>>154247656
Don't laugh.
Dragon Universe and other shitty mostly abandoned games.
>>
>>154230598
Wew
I always did it super carefully and never had a loose goose that was my fault
First times I would use freezers instead of space though
My only engine fuck up was one time with the SME, it was delaminating because I died to rads trying to pull it into space
And I was following the wiki which was a shit set up
>>
File: nick.webm (2MB, 720x450px) Image search: [Google]
nick.webm
2MB, 720x450px
>>154247737
>>
>>154247791
I don't play any other BYOND games so I don't know what they are but I laughed anyway
>>
>>154247791
I played a girl in Dragon Universe once called Sobenabozjov and I was a demon who'd do things like give people the wrong directions and purposely misspell (mispronounce) people's names. Someone PMed me over BYOND to ERP and I told them I was a guy, but apparently that didn't matter, I of course did not ERP with him. DBU is filled with thirsty people who play only to ERP, I think.
>>
>>154248009
Sounds exactly like ss13.
>>
Post lewdest thing that has ever happened to you on /vg/station
>>
>>154248127
back in 2014 angelite winked at me
>>
>>154248009
thats what happens when you play dead anime games, mi amigo
>>
>>154248127
Got sucked so hard I couldn't be cloned
>>
>>154248127
i was raped three times on almost a year before purge day
i am a man
>>
>>154248127
My waifu showered me
>>
>>154248272
And I will do it again
>>
>>154248127
I had to leave soon, so I wanted to kill myself. The female bartender took me into a dorm, put me in bed, and then started slowly choking me. Before I died, I asked for a kiss. She took off my breath mask, and obliged.
>>
>>154248127
[static name redacted] gave me a paper with a lewd anime drawing on it when we were sitting on a pod together, waiting for it to launch
>>
>>154248127
A waifu followed me around spam hugging me for like 10 minutes once
>>
>>154248165
Used to have like 30 - 50 players on that server.
>>
>>154248249
purge day?
>>
>grab vending machines from station
>Sec too busy to stop me
>wild ride begins
>take chem dispenser
>bombing
>start grabbing whatever I can find
>snatch an AI core from some dude in an atmos suit
Comfy round.
>>
>>154248405
Sitting in a pod with a qt is the best thing. As I go to sleep, I pretend I'm in a pod with one, cramped together, feeling her breath on me, her skin against mine.
>>
>>154248332
N-NANI?
are you the one I was with at the outpost
>>
File: MANNEQUINS.png (208KB, 953x706px) Image search: [Google]
MANNEQUINS.png
208KB, 953x706px
ahhhhhhhhhhh
https://github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/pull/11821
>>
File: 1424980973241.png (3KB, 203x212px) Image search: [Google]
1424980973241.png
3KB, 203x212px
>>154248127
I was hit on by a bay doctor player that used /me to breathe and show how he sit on the fucking stool when I was playing bartender

never again
>>
That round was legitimately terrifying. I had no idea what was going on.
>>
>>154248725
When?
>>
whoever was that hop
go fuck yourself
>>
>>154248741
I was already planning on doing something similar using gold as a way to obtain the wrestling belt I'm working on. Nice.
>>
Was Axel a traitor or not?
He stole my shit, cuffed me to a chair and left me to die in an explosion
All for no reason
>>
>>154248741
I love this
close enough to body pillows
>>
>>154248741
that's pretty great. no monkey mannequin but I can live without
>>
File: 432513265126.png (290KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
432513265126.png
290KB, 680x680px
>boy oh boy science traitor time to do shitty bombings
>do usual mix and bombs
>get the same people coming in every 5 minutes to check for valids
>dum dum done
>go plant the bombs around the station
>janitor sees me go out of maint
>goes straight into the hiding place
>COVER IS BLOWN
>make a dash for it and get out of there
>trigger the bomb and make a mess
>think everyone will be out for my ass
>no one cares, hop even helps me off the ground when I get zas by my own explosion
>whatever they'll see soon enough
>finish planting the bombs
>get voice changer and agent ID card
>become Hacker known as 4chan (NEET)
>meme it up in common AND sec before blowing bombs
>sec: Arrest Axiel, he's the one blowing bombs
>warn people before triggering bombs
>no one cares
>everyone still thinks it's a random scientist
>get ZAS again and killed by it
>think at least deadchat will have noticed me
>they all are watching the xeno and a rod
>REEE internally
>>
>>154248807
>>154248413
>>154248405
>>154248376
>>154248272
>>154248249
>>154248219
>>154248163
I'm going to masturbate to all of these.
>>
>>154248957
>no monkey mannequin
I've been working 14 hours on mannequins today. That will have to wait until tomorrow. I like monkeys too.
>>
>>154248716
fucking kill yourself
>>
>>154248716
daily reminder that all your waifus are greasy teenage boys
>>
>>154248715
>>take chem dispenser
Did shitcurity even come after you at all
I'm pretty sure that was before the station wound up crippled
>>
>>154248716
After She passed the paper, it got kind of awkward.
We risked a singuloose to try and make it to the shuttle instead of waiting like 8 more minutes in the pod toget.
No regrets, I don't flirt in spess.
>>
>>154248930
>holing up in engi pods, hoping deathsquad doesn't find me
>hiding in closet with flash and screwdriver
>axel opens the fucking door wearing full security hardsuit and dual guns
>yells "SPEAK"
>shoots out the window and leaves

I'm honestly not sure. Confusing as fuck desu
>>
>>154248930
I did it because you were a fucking ass that stunned me and dragged me around the brig for nearly 10 minutes when I popped out of disposals to ask you if you needed help getting into the armory to get guns to deal with xenos

I wouldn't have even done that if you didn't take off my glasses and repeatedly stun me for trying to get a hardsuit and arm myself so I didn't get my shit pushed in by xenos

Also, I was hiding in the brig's disposals SPECIFICALLY because it was safe from xenos and I was in there when some six other people and I were all in the brig enjoying ourselves over the clown being imprisoned

DON'T arrest someone during a crisis for trying to stay alive or arm themselves to deal with extraneous threats, especially when they're trying to help you and haven't done anything malicious towards you
>>
>>154249132
As long as they're bottoms
>>
>>154249132
It's the concept. Most of the characters are ugly as fuck. In my mind, they are cuter.
>>
Being lone xeno on an absolutely wrecked station was pretty comfy

>Stalking the vents for potential victims
>Tussle with a secborg in the captains office while an atmos tech who doesn't have the access to escape panics and disposals himself
>Facehug 3 people
>2 die as I put the facehugger on them

Admittedly, the one had just been radstormed, and the other a new xeno had decided to slash to death, but still, aren't facehuggers supposed to attempt to maintain their host during incubation?

The resin beds sure as hell don't
>>
>>154248127
one time as a clown I ended up gay-catfishing a cop just to out him in front of like two cargo workers
he kicked the door in, I missed the slip, and he ended up torturing me in a shower for a couple minutes to get a screenie
people still post it
>>
>>154249243
Only facehug someone who is going to survive the mess.

Vox are wildcards with facehuggers, it does not give them internals but I let them up to take it off and remask and they don't run because I'm nice
>>
>>154249132
joke's on you i'm actually a greasy man in my thirties
>>
>>154249438
I don't exactly have a medical HUD, and all I did to the one guy is disarm spam him and take his security helmet off, then he deathgasped

Unless disarming does damage, if so then welp
>>
>>154249792
He faked you out
say"*deathgasp
>>
I want felicity to break all the station windows with an arm blade and kill everyone!
>>
File: plasmawaste.jpg (33KB, 318x292px) Image search: [Google]
plasmawaste.jpg
33KB, 318x292px
Supermatter learner who was puzzled about why Heat exchanged N2 wasn't working last thread here, thanks to the advice I've made much safer o2 loop so thanks!
For optimization's sake, I've decided to have a gas tank connected to the plasma filter. But due to my paranoia that if I leave the server running in the background as I do some irl shit for too long the plasma filter will clog up to maximum pressure (I understand that the pressure doesn't increase that much very quickly but I want to be safe).

Given this I've setup pick related... Now how would I use an IF clause on the automation console to turn on the valve when the pressure is higher than 6000 kPa?

I have tried to test out the following script with the pressure of plasma being ~1600 but the valve only seems to turn on when I change the Greater Than to Lesser Than... Which doesn't make sense, right?

IF (SET):
(Set Left) (toxins from sensor plasmawaste) is Greater Than or Equal to: (Set Right) (240)
THEN: (Add)
[Reset | ×] Set digital valve plasmavalve to open.
ELSE: (Add)
[Reset | ×] Set digital valve plasmavalve to closed.
>>
>>154249194
i just arrived and borg told me there was only one xeno
you had broken in and had sec shit, what was i suppose to think?
Thanks to you i died
I DIDNT EVEN BRIGGED YOU YOU NIGGER
>>
>>154250069
I have also tried pressure from sensor too, but to no avail.
>>
>>154249901
The hugger was already on him, and I waited and it didn't drop off.

Kept coming past, he was still very much dead
>>
>>154248741
>Can chip out mannequins from wood or marble
>Can't mastercraft them

We need to brainstorm a mastercrafting system that adds useless descriptions to pieces, like xenoarch finds
>>
what if a borer could bore into narsie and assume direct control
>>
>>154249194
How did you get in the brig in the first place?
>>
>>154250681
>literal reality destroying god killed by synap overdose
put it in the game
>>
>>154250843
>Run up to Nar Nar
>Splash water at him
>Splash potassium at him
>Nuke detonation clip plays
>>
>>154250151
I tried to explain to you that I was hiding from xenomorphs. The fact that there's only one doesn't matter, there could've been more, and I wasn't about to go walking around the station when one could pop out of the vents at any time and kill me, not when I could hide in some disposals in the brig, where aliens wouldn't dare go.

Also, I had obtained the hudglasses from the detective and I helped him hack the sec machines for doughnuts. If you hadn't immediately tried to arrest me after I came out of the disposals, literally ASKING you if needed helpgranted I butchered it with a typo I would have been able to explain that to you. Keep in mind I could have kept hidden in the trash can, or I could have even disarmed you when you came up close to me with a stunbaton. I didn't, and that fact coupled with me asking you for help should have tipped you off that I wasn't breaking in to sec to steal shit or something.

Also, I am in no way liable for the brig exploding at the time where I had thrown you in interrogation. I got hit by that explosion too, and if I had been maybe two or three tiles closer to the epicenter I probably would have died right along with you.

Consider this a learning experience family, part of being security is having good judgement, which means not arresting someone for menial shit when there is a confirmed deadly alien on board.

>>154250795
I was in the brig when everyone was watching clown debacle. If you didn't see it, it involved the clown being brigged for syndie peels, the detective, a borg, and myself trying to get the clown to pick up a superglued bike horn, and ended with the detective having a bike horn superglued to his hand and the clown being thrown into isolation. I heard there was an alien on board so I figured it'd be a fine idea to hide in the disposals while I ate some food.
>>
September Shitters

>Surfer Girl
>Axiel Biery
>James HolaPrdel
>>
File: 1403772444812.png (705KB, 3304x3317px) Image search: [Google]
1403772444812.png
705KB, 3304x3317px
Would anyone even care if we removed the tubes from the research station
>>
>>154251421
thieving vox traders
otherwise the tubes look cool but are clunky and weird
>>
>Friday Feels

>tfw waifu says she has a "friend"
>>
>>154251786
>he isn't from America
now there's a feel worth feeling assblasted about
>>
>>154251421
please
it's possible to get stuck and can't get out without a pickaxe
plus vox have to move more shit to steal machines
>>
Good Chaplain muslim gimmicks are more than just screaming allahu ackbar over and over.
>>
>>154252181
>implying that's not what they do IRL
>>
>>154252181
Why are you mentioning this unprovoked?
>>
>>154251305
But I did nothing wrong :^)
>>
there should be a snowflake chaplain diety for each race
>>
>>154251305
And 2hotdogs, every day until he gets banned.
>>
>>154251421
I would, I like the pipes, they're useful for antagging.
>>
Newfag class of December 2015 represent!!!!
>>
>>154252630
>2015
>Newfag
June 2016 where we at?
>>
File: 1470533833270.gif (543KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1470533833270.gif
543KB, 480x480px
>>154252630
I think that's about when I joined
>>
>>154251116
They confirmed that there was just only one xeno left
I also didn't knew what to do, i didn't even brigged you
I uncuffed you and told you "lets go"
and you started to hack in interrogation, where an emag was, and i thought you were going for it and i didn't even brigged you for that
I really didn't believed you because i don't understand why the fuck would you hide there for so long, i mean, its a game, play it, or hide in a room with a welded vent
I let you go and i could go full shitcurity and giving you 10 for hacking a sec door, and i didn't, also i heard about traitors so i tried to be careful

Sec doesn't always know everything and can't trust everyone in fishy situations when there are dead people confirmed
>>
are cluwnes valid?
>>
>>154253590
yes
>>
>>154251116
Don't be in sec's shit faggot and you wont get fucked up. Sec that takes chances gets fucked up. You know this so fuck off with your line toeing faggotsauce.
>>
>>154221107
I've been playing for over 5 years and I still don't know how to set up the singularity without getting fried by an emitter
>>
File: [tail rattling intensifies].jpg (68KB, 300x446px) Image search: [Google]
[tail rattling intensifies].jpg
68KB, 300x446px
>>154245730
>>
>>154252181
Now imagine for a second if someone actually did an Islamic gimmick and they were knowledgeable about it and actually did the whole "religion of peace" thing a 100% unironically.

I don't think any would be able to comprehend it.
>>
>>154251305
>recently started playing with new static name
>not on the shitter list
Thanks senpai
>>
File: Fun.png (7KB, 376x104px) Image search: [Google]
Fun.png
7KB, 376x104px
As an upcoming tard with a knife this makes my heart tingle.
>>
>>154253820
A proper peaceful Islamic chaplain would have to get beheaded by adminbus extremists
>>
>>154225376
under rated post
>>
File: mpeg5.png (119KB, 445x585px) Image search: [Google]
mpeg5.png
119KB, 445x585px
>>154237125
>>
>>154253951
>proper
>peaceful
obviously you have not read the Quran
>>
>>154254202
that's the point

people who think they can pick and choose what parts to follow inevitably get slaughtered by those who follow all of the book
>>
>>154252298
Oh boy did we get a lot of that this round. Retarded chaplain literally screamed that the whole shift. Nothing but that.

>>154253820
I'd love to see someone do *any* religion while being knowledgeable about it.
>>
>>154254247
come around when i play chappy and worship the hulkster, sometime.
>>
>>154112672
Same. I tried being Catholic, but I quickly got hampered down by the lack of actual things to do, that don't pertain to holy water or blessing utility.

It's nice having a role that can only RP, but it's quickly gutted when nobody plays along, or the people playing along do so half halfheartedly. And why wouldn't they? Chaplains offer them little more than the possibility of an amusing waste of time, most rounds. If it's a cult round, they might order them to make them some holy water, before forgetting about them, again.

I'd say it's a greater level of suffering than clown or assistant, because you have a "proper" role, and the things you'd do for fun in those roles are off limits to you because you're a priest.

>>154252298
Because they found /pol/ yesterday, and now they're pissing it everywhere while crossboarding, is my guess.
>>
>>154254247
I attended catholic mass pretty much every Sunday until I was 16

I could do one hell of a Priest gimmick. Be on the lookout for out, I'll do it soon.
>>
>>154253820
>religion of peace
If you think this is the true nature of Islam, you have been lied to.
Any clean, western palpable version of Islam is a bastardazation of true Islam.

An accurate Islamic chaplain gimmick would be like a fire and brimstone evangelical Protestant.
>>
>>154254365
>>>154253820
>>154254247
>>154253820
>>154252181
Any spam from chaplains over the comms is always 100 percent fucking obnoxious, even if it's in character and genuine.

Chaplains, travel around and preach to people, ask people for permission to try and get involved in their lives, deliver aid along with books, set up welfare centers. Do SOMETHING besides fucking comm spam.
>>
>>154254851
Have we ever had a Muslim chaplain who was robust and tried to enforce Sharia law? That'd be fun.
>>
>>154254969
That would be toeing the line for a bannu unless you were antag
>>
>>154254969
I remember a while ago there was some Muslim chappy who ran around stuncuffing ladies and putting a balaclava on them after calling them whores and sluts, that's as close as we've come, but he also got chappy bant.
>>
>>154254969
Don't need to. When security goes full shitcurity, it's basically sharia law, including the decapitations and amputations for thieves.
>>
>>154254851
kek, sure thing /pol/, 2 billion men, women and children are all out for your blood.
>>
>>154253590
Its euthanasia. They're suffering. It'd be a crime to let one live.
>>
>>154254102
Who?
>>
>>154253624
I don't know what to tell you my man, I'm not even complaining about it, I'm just explaining my actions to the guy. I'm not even at fault for his death, that was entirely on the traitor that blew up half the station. Hell, I'm pretty sure even my actions at the time didn't even leave him in the brig to be hit by a bomb like he's claiming, considering he threw a temper tantrum long after I left and actually got hit by a bomb myself.

I will maintain that there is nothing wrong with dealing with new security players and genuine shitters with force. It's not only valuable experience, but it can humble them before they turn into fucking garbage. Not running after a greyshirt with your gun out waiting to be slipped and have your gun and ID stolen is in particular a valuable lesson.

>>154253105
Nothing wrong with being careful, but you can't be indiscriminate. You'll learn how to better handle situations with experience, but one thing I've learned is that if someone pops out of a locker/trash can/plant/other hiding place and doesn't immediately charge you with a stun weapon or outright shoot you and even offers to help you, they aren't doing anything wrong or are any real threat.

Also don't force a prisoner to leave without their things, you're just going to piss them off.
>>
Quick question, would it be okay for me to post about another Byond game here?

Or should I just fuck off and make a shitty general for shitty Byond games that dies with only three replies.
>>
>>154256324
Let's talk about BYOND games we miss.

Final Fantasy Legacy
RIP ;_;
>>
>>154256324
Just fuck off, 4chan isn't your audience if you want to play byond games besides ss13
>>
File: pol was right again.png (333KB, 729x1416px) Image search: [Google]
pol was right again.png
333KB, 729x1416px
>>154255561
>2 billion wanting to kill westerners
that's not what I said. What I said is that mainstream islam is not this mythical 'religion of peace' which is compatible with western society.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uPXf-nyG6Q

An accurate chaplain gimmick wouldn't need to be a Wahhabist, but it would be pretty hardline.
>>
>>154256324
this is the space station general, not the dragon universe general
>>
>>154256519
>>154255561
You two chucklefucks look like fucking clownshoes in the jungle talking about stupid shit no one cares about.
Go away.
>>
>>154253672
It's simple anon, turn them on bottom to top
>>
>>154256586
>Spoiler
I was going to talk about the hurricane game but okay i'll talk about space mans
>>
>>154256210
i uncuffed you to take your stuff and i didnt touch the hud glasses, then you tried to hack the door and i took them away for being a faggot
>>
>>154257173
Watch it there bub, you were a humongous faggot that reeked of "new sec player that doesn't know he's being a huge faggot"

I could smell it on you. Don't drag this out anymore and learn not to be such a fucking cunt next time and you won't get slipped by an angry greytider.
>>
All these waifu posts disgusts me
>>
>>154257435
nigger i just said that the first time i just left you to take your stuff because i understood that this was fucking retarded
then you came in and tried to hack a secure place

I have been playing sec for over a year, maybe im bad and all but i have been backstabbed enought to not trust people who try to hack in security
had i let you hack in that place you could have grabbed the emag and looted the whole armory
>>
File: 1466547675094.jpg (29KB, 480x700px) Image search: [Google]
1466547675094.jpg
29KB, 480x700px
Objective #1: Steal the head of personnel's jumpsuit. Fail.
Objective #2: Escape on the shuttle or an escape pod alive and free. Fail.
The traitor has failed!

Reminder to thank your unneeded murderbone clowns today
>>
>get promoted to CE despite never asking for it
>never touch AI ever
>sneak up to upload and plug asimov back in
>didn't realize that I needed a fucking reset first

Well. I hate myself.
>>
>guy reads woody got wood
>go kill him
>;HALP HALP
isn't that kind of killbaiting?
I got killed for killing that guy and i think that was his plan
Not that im mad, just a little curious
>>
>>154257809
people are probably tired of being ordered to steal clothes
>>
>>154257809
He's a faggot for reasons other than antagonizing y'all.
>>154257907
Learn silicunt laws once and it'll always be with you.
>>
>spawn
>WELCOME TO THE SYNDICATE
>aw yeah time for sneeki breeki tator action
>spawn right next to ling
>go to get insulated gloves
>toolboxed to death and slurped
>shieeeet
>become diona
>eat shit, evolve, everything's going good
>SUDDENLY PLASMAFIRE
>IT BUUUURNS
>botanist shoves me in disposal and turns it on right before he dies
>refuge in cargo
>tell everyone left alive
>random tator comes around and murderbones me
th-thanks
>>
File: Greytide.png (55KB, 848x852px) Image search: [Google]
Greytide.png
55KB, 848x852px
>>154220107
>Just want to fug around
>Forget to use nonantag slot
>Lingerdinger
>Turns out to be tatorling
>Suck 3/4 other traitors
Well I guess...
>>
>>154257809
clowny daggers yall
>>
>>154255424
>>154255426
Why is this ban worthy? Admins are such fucking nannies.
>>
>>154257920
WGW makes you valid.
>>
>>154258017
I mean, i know that
But asking for help knowing you are valid because of your own fault is kind of shitty
>>
>>154257557
That's worse than I thought and I no longer feel any sympathy towards you

If that was my goal I wouldn't have revealed myself to you, I would have taken the emag when it was right in front of me when I was with the detective dealing with the clown some 20 minutes prior, and hell, I probably would have already had a gun and shot your stupid faggot face when you were trying to get into the armory and I had every advantage.

I mean this whole situation is retarded because I should have known better than to try and help you, but I thought you might be as agreeable as the detective earlier on in the round who I helped by hacking the sec machines. I really should have known better though, and I should have stuck around in that trash can where I knew you would never fucking find me.

That was a real classy temper tantrum you threw after I pushed your shit in by the way, really nice.
>>
>>154258119
Performing a valid act (eg killing a Librarian reading WGW) simply means it's admin approved, as far as Space Law is concerned it's still a murder. Not that it's the proper response to execute for a murder, but hopefully you understand what I mean.
>>
That Botanist, what a fucking hero.
>>
>>154258283
Don't antag as nonantag you baiting piece of shit. Non-sec personnel in the brig get fucked, who ever could have guessed. Instead you threw an autistic fit
>>
is maintenance loot randomized yet?
>>
>>154259158
Just on deff.
>>
>>154259158
Maint loot is partially randomized, and has been for a long time
But it mostly isn't
Most maps have 1-2 random loot spawners while Deff has 6
>>
>>154258818
Hey man, I was just trying to help him get into the armory when he was having trouble. Instead of courteously escorting me out of the brig like was a non-shitter officer should, he took about 30 seconds to try and arrest me by shooting off half of his taser at the trash can, flashing me ineffectively, and finally taking out his stun baton while right next to me putting him at risk of being disarmed. He met no resistance, and yet incompetently tried to wordlessly arrest me.

You know, a big part of playing sec and not being shit that I've heard so much about is being able to discern intent and not go overboard on someone that's not putting up any kind of fight and is treating you only with politeness and courtesy. There was a pretty big fucking failure to discern intent here, and you'd know that if you weren't just autistically shitposting about me for the past hour or so because you just plain don't like me.
>>
File: ss.png (244KB, 478x478px) Image search: [Google]
ss.png
244KB, 478x478px
>>154220107
>be detective
>REDSUITS EVERYONE PANICK
>See someone dragging an unconcious man in a red hard suit
>"Hey you better get away from that before it-" KABOOM
>Limp away and pass out in a corner thinking I'm for sure dead
>Wake up in medbay unable to unbuckle myself from a roller bed and barely able to speak
>Three or so people in there with me
>Redsuit comes in and starts killing them
>I'm powerless to help as I watch them get murdered
>My body won't move like it used to
>He ignores me thinking I'm already dead
>It's like the begining of Phantom Pain
>Manage to gather strength and stand up after blacking out and seizing up multiple times
>Escape medbay and lead a plucky botanist to security so he can charge his gun
>We get fucked by airflow and die
>>
>>154259952
You really need to play sec some time. You'll learn a heck of a lot about "intent"

Cause you're a greytiding shitbag who saw nothing wrong with his baiting behavior, threw an autistic fit over his criminal actions, then antagged as non-antag cause a guy did his job.
>>
good round, think I spent 3 mags of SMG, 3 of the silenced pistol, and 8 combat shotgun shells. murderboner was hard
>>
File: 1466169737045.png (143KB, 372x480px) Image search: [Google]
1466169737045.png
143KB, 372x480px
>unload most of a gun towards the janitor
>most of them hit the janicart
>>
>>154260975
just aim for the cart and blow it up
>>
round theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zV6EtVTPiZA
>>
>>154259952
i didnt have no problem, i had asked the ai
i always stuncuff people im sure are up to something and are possible trying to talk their way out with lies
which is fucking always

me being a failure is no fucking reason to stuncuff me after i free you, breaking in the brig, stealing all my shit and cuffing me to a chair after shitting on me for having shit priorities
>>
>infiltrate Nuke ops as trader
>we get back to ops hideout
>One of them starts griffing with the CR20 before the Nuke goes off and Smelele
>this causes me to miss chance at hilarious screenshot to record for posterity
nooooooooo
>>
>>154260902
there was another one? some jackass announced that i missed him so i wnet back and blasted him
>>
>>154261146
Ahelp it for teamkilling. He fugged up his buddy pretty hard.
>>
>>154261146
sorry, that was me
i fucked up and assumed arriving was SMELELELE since nuke exploding is fucked
>>
>>154261215
i'm currently serving a team antag ban, so i'd feel bad aquiring that ahelpvalid
>>
Fucking Vox players are always fags, came in and blew up Chemistry for no reason
>>
>>154261146
>post round griff against nuke ops team mates
absolutely shameful
>>
>>154261687
ICK
>>
>>154261687
ick ock
for what purpose?
If you think it was grief, ahelp and they'll probably get banned.
>>
File: 1457313490497.jpg (179KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1457313490497.jpg
179KB, 1600x1200px
>>154261687
icky ocky
pic related
>>
>>154261734
>>154261774
>>154261839
stop being autistic, that faggot literally just waltzed in and shat all over the place for no reason
>>
>>154262194
>that faggot literally just waltzed in and shat all over the place
>literally
Poo is back?
Birbs can dance?
>>
>>154262194
Anon I..
Just repair it, maybe hes an antag you lazy autist
After your icky ocky ban I mean
>>
>>154260943
Yeah you're right, after playing security so long I sure have learned a lot about intent

keep going with those talking points by the way you fucking faggot, I look forward to seeing them for the next two hours

>>154261128
You're right, to be honest. It was an overreaction. I was too pissed about being thrown out of my hiding spot to think about it clearly. I really just wanted to sit there for 30 minutes listening to the radio and eating my food. My mistake was showing myself for no reason. Hiding in the brig however definitely wasn't a mistake, and I don't regret that at all. It was easily the safest place to be, I just didn't think about any new arrivals coming in that wouldn't have the same understanding that the detective did letting me fuck around in the brig.
>>
>>154262194
whining in thread, instead of composing a robust ban request for the forums
>>
>>154262447
>two
the wild ride never ends for those who grief sec as nonantag
>>
>>154262194
Ahelp is literally one button away, come on
Don't be a retard
>>
How do I get Rail to love me?
>>
>>154263653
do not contribute in medbay
finish the cryomix after 12:45
go braindead in virology
be a birb
>>
>>154263653
Toys and sweaters
>>
>>154263653
shoot her with a syringe full of orange juice
>>
>>154264109
Will this work on other people too
>>
>>154264289
everyone's a little different
>>
File: 1460115610269.jpg (103KB, 729x594px) Image search: [Google]
1460115610269.jpg
103KB, 729x594px
>>154263854
>rail makes all the pills along with a OK mix 10 minutes in
>nothing left for the actual chemists to do
>>
File: satisfaction.gif (6KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
satisfaction.gif
6KB, 200x200px
>>154264440
>chemists are busy cutting people up in surgery(???), giving the clown space lube, giving themselves super powers, and poisoning themselves with neurotoxin
>make all the doctors field kits complete with robust pill bottles myself
>people compliment your field kit later on during disasters

chemists always have work to do
>>
>>154261232
dick move
>>
>>154264801
Can someone tell me why chemists always have a large amount of space drugs on them. Is it a meme
>>
>>154265127
everything is a meme

i'm a meme
(s)he's a meme
you're a meme
we're all memes
>>
>>154265284
are there any other memes I should know about?
>>
File: Mad_scientist.gif (120KB, 338x450px) Image search: [Google]
Mad_scientist.gif
120KB, 338x450px
>>154230598

Im one of the faggots that actually played assistant and then cargo tech for days like the wiki suggests because i didn't want to ruin the other players game.

Unlike most How2switchhands that directly play as heads

My first time as engineer ended with breaking atmos down because the CE gave me orders to change the pumps or something.

Science ended with me spilling plasma while dying to the hungry slimes i released.

I changed my ckey after this.

To this day im afraid of setting up the Singularity alone because i don't want to loose my face when it fails.
>>
>>154265436
rail is a meme
>>
Xray + NVGs as detective is so fun
>>
File: 1471804540159.png (179KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1471804540159.png
179KB, 300x300px
>when the xenobio autism finally pays off
>>
>Expecting the vamp to jaunt then keep blowing his blood as retardation overwhelms him
>Nope
>Gets lit in chapel
>Only other vamp goes on a phazon gold core rampage like 3 hours into the round
>So long that the CE is long dead and ashed so she never got his pajamas cause she autism'd so long
Well I guess...
>>
>>154266690
>slather the hallways and exits in fucking holy water
>"surely the vampires will not stop us now!"
>"oh wait it's a vampire in a phazon
>knocked down and annihilated when i go to blast it

Boy oh boy
>>
Can we ban this MrPain faggot already. He's an old faggot who just bans people and pretends to be our dad
>>
>>154266967
No. You need him to be your dad so you grow up to be a productive and positive member of the community. He has to keep his pimp hand stronk so you don't fall to degeneracy
>>
>>154266846
oh so that's what it was?
i was succing in mechanics and i started to feel sick for some reason i just moved a few tiles away
>>
>>154266846
You were fucking up the CE vampire a great deal though. You did gud.
>>
>>154267087
I don't want to be productive and roleplay faggot I want to grief and shit on everyone

I want to fucking have fun at this game, it's not my goddamn job

Fuck MrGay, hope he kills himself
>>
>>154264440
>Rezadone
>Mutagen for botany
>Shaft miner/Security pill bottles
>Securing machine upgrades
>Paramedic cryo
>Backup mix
>Trail Mix x4
>Hyper/Anti-rad meds for Engineering

Try being proactive instead of passive as fuck jerking off in chemistry
>>
>>154267318
Isn't it past your bedtime?
>>
>>154267427
Go back to bay shitter
>>
>>154267140
i hosed it, the hallways, and the medbay down with holy water.

not sure if shooting it out of a fire extinguisher imparts the holy fuck-you power of the normal water but i did splash the water down around the mechanic because he was being a fuckboy
>>
>spend a long ass time chasing a waifu
>realise I don't want her and I only ever did because I was lonely
Friday Feels club where we at
>>
FUCK MRPAIN HE'S AN EDGY SHITHEAD WHO SHOULD FUCK OFF BACK TO BAY
>>
>>154266690
> thought it was badmins spawning shit cuz they finally noticed the other vampire is AFK
> it was just autism
>>
File: vidya.png (514KB, 539x400px) Image search: [Google]
vidya.png
514KB, 539x400px
>>154267903
>>
>>154267318
Son, I done told you, that's how you get Africa. The world doesn't want to be Africa.
>>
>>154267995
Is it one of the few autisms that can rival atmos?
>>
>>154268330
Nah, it's just play rng with slimes until adamatine falls out so you can make thirty phazons.
>>
>>154267682
Which waifu senpai
>>
>>154267682
aww...
>>
>>154250069
>(toxins from sensor plasmawaste)
>toxins
it seems to me that you should have choosen "pressure" here
>>
>>154268460
>>154269314
Mallory "Nonantag murder" Brooks
>>
5u doctors delight

1/1/1/1/1 Dexp DD Pepto Derma Bicar

Which is better for an auto injector?
>>
>>154250069
>>154269883
ah, maybe i got it.
the sensor "plasmawaste" is the one you see in the picture on the pipe, right?
this means that it will check the pressure on the pipe, not in the chamber.
there is already a sensor in the chamber, try to use that.

by the way, i think that this configuration will let you waste more time that regular configuration, dunno.
>>
>>154270107
medical nanobots
>>
>>154270175
Yeah it is, I'll try the one in the chamber. I did try changing the toxins to pressure or temperature but that didn't work so good either so changing the sensor sounds like a plan, stan.
>>
>the pAI "saw in the camera" the clown sucking
>>
having and watching a plantbro grow makes me want to play botanist more/change my race to diona
should i?
>>
>>154270242
what if you put nanobots in cryomix
>>
>>154270394
Dionae are stupidly robust, they're fun to play
>>
File: 1463981434959.png (109KB, 1228x1502px) Image search: [Google]
1463981434959.png
109KB, 1228x1502px
>>154270353
>clown only succ'd two people and got nothing done
>>
>>154269884
You're too good for her anyway, Anon.
>>
>>154270427
It doesn't work, cryox kills nanobots
>>
>>154270450
The People trying to get him killed caused more damage and chaos than the actual Syndiclown.
>>
Does /vg/ have any features apart from the RPD (which is on TG and Yog now) and fucking autistic MoMMIs?
>>
>>154270504
Autistic MoMMI's are the best!
>>
>>154270491
wow, that's no fun.

what if you had a tube without like clonex, and med nanobots
would that work?
>>
>>154270497
I wouldn't know, he nailed me with a bear trap bomb and gave me the succ in a hidden room

i screamed over comms but nobody got around in time
>>
>>154270593
Clonex would be fine, i think, it's only cryox that does it
>>
>>154238217
Waffleceltpipes. Celt pipes are the ones that have been around for literally a year now; the new bugs are due to PJB's editing of his code.
>>
>>154270547
Fuck off gaylord. MoMMIs are shit tier and should be replaced by maintenance drones, MoMMIs literally do nothing but build autistic bullshit in space even though the shuttle's getting called.
>>
>>154270107
Neither? Fill 4 pill bottles with Dex+, bicard, Antitox, Keloderma. DD doesn't heal all that much and your memejector does fucking nothing. Put I think, what was it?, 4 med nanobots that you farmed from a puke monkey?

>>154270504
No. There's no reason to play here unless you're permabanned.

>>154238217
PJB's 100% tested! Salt PR about Celts 100% tested! planes broke it.
>>
>>154270817
bet you're permabanned
>>
>>154270817
It's improve the station, not improve according to your dank mlgpro ss13 meta powergame ranking chart
>>
>>154270593
The reason cryox nulls mednanobots (they react at 2/1, I think, to become nanobots2) is to allow people to fight a mednanobot soft OD.
It's pretty neat, I think
>>
>>154271136
mednanobots are just cool all around and they're never used
>>
>>154270817
>maintenance drones
And back to Total Garbage you go.
>>
VG is such a shitty server, fucking gay fagmins like MrPain and shit tier code
>>
>>154271234
I take it you got banned?
>>
>>154271234
what's your ckey?
>>
>>154271163
I think it's because of all the stuff you need to produce it
There's several ways to generate ot once you have some though
>>
>>154271234
whats up zaswe12
>>
>>154271258
>>154271257
Go search the ban logs, I got permabanned for welderbombing like a month ago.

WHO THE FUCK BANS FOR WELDERBOMBING? WHAT THE SHIT?
>>
File: oh.png (6KB, 1564x66px) Image search: [Google]
oh.png
6KB, 1564x66px
>>154271234
>>
>>154271301
Does your ban reason say "logged out" and/or "appeal on the forums?" If so, appeal on the forums. Permabanning is standard procedure if the player can't be reached.
>>
>>154271301
Again. What is your ckey?
>>
>>154271432
Why? So you can ruin my chances of appealing? Go fuck yourself MrPain
>>
>>154271472
I'm not mrpain. I'm just trying to help you.
>>
>>154271472
Please don't appeal. Stay permabanned.
>>
>>154271472
>implying you're going to appeal
>implying you're not gonna try to ban evade and get banned again

being a shitter isn't a choice, you're born that way
>>
>>154271497
How the fuck will giving out my ckey help?

>>154271518
I'll appeal but if I can't get in I'm going to ban evade and grief the shit out of the server until MrPain kills himself
>>
File: 1325183999192.png (273KB, 842x767px) Image search: [Google]
1325183999192.png
273KB, 842x767px
>bombing as non-antag multiple times
>get banned for it
>get ban extended for perm because notes
>f-fuck mrpain!
>>
>>154271568
how old are you
also have fun with that sticky ban zaswe12
>>
>>154271568
the admins have more fun banning griff than they do playing detective

good luck sport
>>
>>154271568
I don't think you're capable of that. You sound like you're the same as all the other shitters that have come and gone.
>>
>>154271578
Why isn't bombing as non-antag allowed? At least it gives the engineers something to do and helps get the shuttle called when Command are being roleplay faggots from Bay or are autistic
>>
>>154271665
because then shitters like you would play :^)
>>
>>154271665
Shitpost less obviously please.
>>
>>154271472
If 2hotdogs dodges, you can do it too buddy
>>
>>154271283
>tfw forget you already syringed a guy
>tfw remember right after you do
>tfw he pops
;_;
>>
>>154271665
wew zaswe my lad don't go into maximum overmeme
>>
>>154271665
>wah i didn't get antag let me force a shuttlecall
fuck off
>>
>>154271665
If bombing was allowed as non-antg i would break into toxins and trash everything as engineer
>>
>>154271932
Non-antag is for autistic refugees from Bay who think they're welcome on /vg/. The only fun roles are antag or greytide
>>
>>154271941
Doesn't really stop anything. You can make unlimited one-tank bombs and if you take the time to run the numbers, you can make unlimited canister bombs that have a delay long enough to run away before they explode.
>>
>>154272014
that's not what this server's rules enforce, go back to hippie if you need to click on sprites until they stop moving
>>
File: porn.jpg (20KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
porn.jpg
20KB, 500x333px
Post wizard spell ideas, I feel like coding a new one
>>
>>154250587
The mannequins aren't in the game yet, you know? I'm adding that.
>>
>>154272014
Please don't appeal. Stay permabanned.
>>
>>154272270
floor is lava spell
>>
You are sitting in your department and you hear explosions along with a uselessly vague shuttle call. Airlocks are going off everywhere, huge holes are blown in the station, and comms are down. You get to EVA and the captain is bleeding out. As their final action, they hand you the disk and tell you to save the station. You have three others in EVA who are willing to help you to the end and 10 minutes left until the shuttle arrives.

Who would you choose as your team of three to make sure your captain did not die in vain?
>>
>>154272462
Reica Carter, Lisa Tovir and Julia Brandt!
>>
>>154272512
shit taste senpai
>>
>>154272512
Waifus were a mistake and I hope you contract a painful but curable STD by freak accident without the pleasure of having sex
>>
>>154272462
the shitter shitter greytiders
>>
>>154272270
Single target gravity nullification spell. Like that random event other servers have where people are forced to hug walls for a while and then fall down when gravity comes back on, except on one person
>>
>>154272462
Nevill Bamshoot
Yahir Kepplinger
Sawbones
>>
>>154272512
>Lisa Torvir
Literally die with the captain please
>>
>>154272462
Whoever the clown mime and janitor are that shift
>>
>>154272462
two very strong greytiders and one fully geared medic so we can easily revive the captain
>>
>>154272462

a diona nymph, the clown, and Fuel Tank Tom.
>>
>>154272462
Three secborgs, because i'm a filthy cheater.
>>
>>154272462
Fuel Tank Tom, Surfer Girl, and Sue Bowchief
>>
>>154272462
Emilia Davidson, Surfer Girl, and Megurine Luka
>>
>>154220713
Haha yeah, im the anomaly suit guy.
There was like 50% nitrogen in it(the fug) and i tried to pump it out of the fucking chamber so it could get used again.
Whilsy doing so i realized it would. Be fastwr just to crank the shit up, put an air fresher on the chamber pod and accidentally flooded toxins and other research floors with plasma. Luckily there was a bot to save me. Someone asked in ooc if it was by accident, i was too ashamed to answer.

new guy, if you read this, nitrogen doesnt go in to the chamber very well.
>>
>>154270504
/vg/ has, for the most part, players that aren't total assholes. That's more than I can say for any other server I've been on.
>>
>>154270504
Ghetto everything, good spiders, tooltips
>>
>>154273754
Tooltips were ripped from /tg/ though.
>>
>>154273798
Good, I don't want to play on TGstation
>>
File: tumblr_nrv0njTcOz1s9eqayo1_500.jpg (121KB, 500x641px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nrv0njTcOz1s9eqayo1_500.jpg
121KB, 500x641px
>>154273686
if vg had better people playing it their community wouldnt have permabanned 2hotdogs
>>
>>154271432
Spacestation13 is my ckey. Can you post my notes -list here again for chuckles n shit?
>>
>>154273918
Except he isn't banned
>>
File: 1259363103010.jpg (20KB, 450x334px) Image search: [Google]
1259363103010.jpg
20KB, 450x334px
>>154272462
Nevill, Hugh, Yred as CE or Yred as medical borg. If you think there's a better trio you're wrong.
>>
>>154273986
>Bombed the entire station because he was bored, plus notes history. Appeal eventually once you've got a good reason.
>PERMANENT
As aoon as you appeal sure
>>
File: metagaming.png (4KB, 653x28px) Image search: [Google]
metagaming.png
4KB, 653x28px
Why is it okay
> for ghosts to turn the lights in hydroponics, where light directly affects plant growth, forcing the player to reset the switch every thirty seconds because the ghost won't fucking stop doing it
> because the ghost is trying to get themselves revived as a fucking diona and fucking up the botanist's one job in the process
>>
>>154274327
>metagaming.png
no
that's literally how you're supposed to signal it
>>
>>154274327
oh man it sure is hard to plant some diona nodes
>>
>>154270175
This worked better yeah. I assume that the number I plug into the toxins attribute through trail and error by starting at a low number and finding the threshold which was only about 5 so I assume it works as a percentage, can anyone confirm?
>>
>>154274059
it still sayes banned by host: 2hottodogu when I try to connect so yes 2hotgods is still baned
>>
>>154272462

Nick Weller, Tahki, and my waifu
>>
>>154274371
Good idea in theory. I'd be fine with flickering lights but not with having to reset the light switch every half minute when I have botany to do.
>>154274383
Next time this happens, I'm going to plant every single diona seed then chop them all down and bomb cargo so I can't get any more exotic seeds crates
>>
>>154274506
>get screwdriver
>use it on lightswitch
>ghosts cant use it
Wont stop them from flickering, but just plant some fuckin nodes you chump
>>
>>154274327
you can just unscrew the lightswitch you know
>>
>>154274589
>>154274664
The sole reason I'm not going to argue this further is because the hydroponics crate that starts a tile away from the light switch does, in fact, contain a screwdriver, and that solves my problem for the time being.
>>
>>154274706
you can also:
splash holy water over your lights
stop being a little bitch
>>
>>154274706
>I'm not going to argue this further because it's a non-issue
fixed
>>
>do nothing
>get greentext
good round
>>
>>154272270
Grease. Sprays a new chemical that has to be cleaned to be removed. Slips people and burns when lit.
>>
>>154274848
> just do this incredibly roundabout, immersion-killing thing to stop ghosts from fucking up your plants to metagame you into spawning diona seeds!
>>154274868
sure
>>
>stop time
>grease
>casually light a cigarette
>throw it
code it
>>
>>154272462
Anyone

I go recall spam from space and announce WEBUILD every 8 minutes while you poor fucks build.

>>154274327
Ask for a chaplain
>>
>>154274928
>immersion
ahaha lol
>>
>>154274943
I know right?
>>
File: 1473383875244.jpg (124KB, 757x505px) Image search: [Google]
1473383875244.jpg
124KB, 757x505px
>"post your ckey"
>don't
>>
>>154270504
i think that paramedics are only on /vg/, are they?
>>
>>
File: Evangelyne_Garland-2016-05-15.1.png (31KB, 859x606px) Image search: [Google]
Evangelyne_Garland-2016-05-15.1.png
31KB, 859x606px
>>154248127
I witnessed this on purge day.
>>
what's a chisel used for?
there is one inside the art storage but there is nothing about it on the wiki.
>>
>>154277453
Engraving walls
It's just another meme don't bother with it
>>
>>154277153
What a laff.
Purge was way more fun to observe than play.
>>
File: 7ad8dd71c7[1].png (3KB, 353x128px) Image search: [Google]
7ad8dd71c7[1].png
3KB, 353x128px
I'm tired of not having any features and shitty coders

Why don't we rebase to Polaris? They have great features and content
>>
>>154277498
ok thanks.
now they'll be used also for mannequins at least.
>>
>>154277153
I remember that. I tried to rape the clown than Evangelyne robusted me. Fun times.
>>
>>154277881
So this is the power of polaris?
>>
>>154277881
I want to see this in motion.
>>
Does the purge day allow non antag bombings and is the bomb cap removed?
>>
>>154278879
All rules temporarily revoked, yes.
Good luck trying to mix up a bomb before someone drops the plasma miner in maint or looses the sing though.
Also the bomb cap is not removed.
>>
So, whens the purge day?
>>
>>154278879
Have fun making bombs when all the ttv parts are gone and you're dead on the floor because 20 seconds in someone does anything because its griffathon.
>>
>>154279296
Sept. 24th, its a Saturday so ready for kids to be off of school and shit up the place?
>>
>>154279296
VOTE
>>
> ghosts keep fucking around with the lights
> cave in and plant diona pods
> the diona grow up and start fucking around with the trays
If you guys aren't actually going to improve your behaviour, there's no reason let you live again. Also, turning the lights off constantly kills the dionaea you'll become, you faggots.
>>
>>154280380
>fucking around with the trays

they're probably eating the weeds out of it and replacing nutriment you big gay
>>
>>154280431
No, they do shit like harvest bananas and drop them everywhere, or harvest shit onto the floor, and occasionally bite me you cheeky fuckers stop doing that
>>
>it's another "half the crew doesn't know how to upgrade e-guns" episode
>it's even got "cargo can't competently order guns" episode

Why the hell do I even bother printing these kits when I play a mechanic and a blob shows up?
>>
>Offering bombs
>Nobody takes em
>Bomb and laser a core at chapel with the help of another guy
>Another core is active and wrecks the shuttle
feels bad
>>
>>154278879
You get plasma'd long, long, loooong before you ever make a bomb. And even then we';ll validhunt the shit out of you for being a bomb shitter.
>>
>>154272746
Oy vey but I've killed a nuke op with a gold slime core before I'm not that bad :^)
>>
File: majin.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
majin.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>rushing the pods with mere seconds before launch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LtXVjOmvDY
>>
>>154280774
Because guys that did know how brought them and we made like 30 aegs. I had a full backpack of em and tore up blobs. you saved the day mate.
>>
>>154280774
I ordered 14 guns, no one collected them, no one said where the AEG kits where. Cargo got attacked by the blob and we were trying to contain it.
>>
>>154280774
explain it then.
>>
Newish player here, I was looking at the wiki and it seems like the heads of staff are the people with great knowledge in that field, what are some heads of staff that can teach me best, I want to try every field. If there is no heads of staff gor that field then who should I look for to teach me?
>>
Someone screenshot who's playing right now please
>>
>>154281159
The heads of staff are assholes that take the job to fellate themselves.
Learn everything yourself through observation and working it out to achieve purity in your skill.
>>
>>154281219
Can I ask why you keep asking for the adminwho and the current players?
>>
>>154281159
What department you wanna learn senpai?
Most normal staff can teach you
>>
>>154281159
/vg/station is very unfriendly to new players who don't have a full understanding of the mechanics of baycode ss13

Rather than risk being subjugated to abuse and possibly banned by an over eager new admin I'd suggest you play any of the servers on the public Byond server list first.
>>
>>154281238
No
>>
>>154281159
Ask your dept channel. nobody plays heads of staff cause our low rp means that everybody is busy with autism projects, validhunting, and/or greytiding. What this means is you have to do the tedious shit yourself, get bitched at by lazy autismos, then get meme'd and spaced for your id instead of getting to do something entertaining. If you want to be an NPC doing the bitch jobs all night and dayover and over and over go ahead.

Having a head in your dept is a sign that they're a newfag and everything's gonna be shit or it's someone like Zenny and they're doing it to toe the line griff and powertrip.
>>
Mentor admin role when.
Just like some dudes with a dedicated channel like ahelp that can answer questions or something.
>>
>>154281159
look for assistants
they know the entire game and are everything men that are skilled in every aspect of the game
but instead of contributing to the station, they decide not to play any job
assistants see no point in helping the station
they are too busy either getting their valids or sitting in the bar bitching how incompetent the crew is for not being as competent as they are a "lowly assistant"
>>
>>154281428
we have one
its called
http://ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/Main_Page
>>
>>154278962
>>154279380
>>154280870
If I start in science and robust the science crew then I can get 20+ dev in 10 minutes. Does shit hit the fan that fast?
>>
>>154281263
I mainly want to learn engineering, medical, or science. They seem the most important to the station function wise with power, health, and tools being provided by them.
>>
>>154281302
then fuck off
>>
>>154281494
No because the halls are filled with plasma already. It takes less than 30 seconds to connect a gas miner to the station directly
>>
>>154281494
Yes.
People put the plasma miner on the station in five minutes of round start for like five hours before people started playing atmos tech and engineer exclusively to protect the death machines in engineering.
>>
>>154281501
Only do engineering if someone is helping you, because you don't want to fuck it up.

For science just follow the wiki, or maybe ask Ricky or Felicity.

Medbay is pretty straight forward with the wiki too.
>>
>>154281637
It will take 15 seconds to protect your dept. from a flood if you know it will happen roundstart
>>
>>154281494
Pretty much it goes like this.

The mommi's immediately go for cardwipe on the AI then run around being vent shitters with fire axes, stun batons, polyacid and shit
The borgs and AI check for metafriends in sci then kill the rest so they can space the console then work on spacing rnd, mechanics, mechanics console, robo console, and the tech board
Autism toxins man tries to giggle and griff only to immediately get door crushed, N2O's beaten to death, shocked to death, plasmaflooded and burnt or whatever

Assistants are breaking into literally everywhere for anything
Cargonia is essentially a vested egun porcupine with 30 unboxed shards and an ied ready
Eng is piping waste into distro and plasma flooding
Clown is lubing literally everything and disposaling people into a shard
Sec is half people who signed up entirely to be powertripping faglords and half to try and keep the peace
Viro is always shoving 3-strand AIDS everywhere as fast as he can.
Genetics is full defect monkey injecting people
Medbay in general is virtually a sack of pacichlorube rubbing up on heads with their tiny pricks until it flies off

Salty metagrudgers everywhere are rushing toxins/atmos/sing to shut down round enders.
>>
>>154281501
For engineering read the wiki for singulo and AME but do singulo VERY carefully
Learn SME later on
For science read the wiki and ask felicity for help
Medbay read the wiki and ask rail to teach you
>>
>>154282236
>>154281723
How did Felicity become the go to science mentor
>>
>>154282296
Self Shilling
>>
>>154282296
Gay power gaming meme waifu who has a space suit fetish.
>>
>>154281723
>>154282236
How do I prevent myself from starting the wild ride in medical? Clone at all costs and learn to make a cryo mix or is that the shiter way of doing it and learn to do it other ways?
>>
>>154282296
They're good at teaching
>>
>>154280981
Oh, that makes me feel a lot better.

>>154281035
Pick up a kit and click on your egun. Now you have an egun that recharges on its own.
>>
>>154281289
talk for yourself.

>>154281159
normal staff can help you, just ask.
>>
>>154282736
Consider medbay to have a capacity of 2 active clones, 2 active surgeries at once, the optimal crew for this is 2 surgeonchemists and 1 general assistant ferrying pills, blood, bodyparts and clones around

then understand that this never happens and instead it's 1-5 autists sure that their way is the best way and fuck everyone else
>>
>>154282736
Learn to administer chems. Learn surgery. Surgery is just simple repetition. Easy peasy. Ask Rail about how to defib if you don't want to clone.
>>
The new wizard golems copy your spells, right?

What happens if you get a golem then get an apprentice?
>>
>>154282736
>Clone at all costs
If they have less than 50% blood clone them
If they're REALLY fucked up clone them
Make sure they're not dead in the scanner cryo or sleeper
Remember you can defib people too
If a husk comes in (gray body that looks bloody) and has insane burn damage clone them
If they got succed you gotta take out their brain and transplant it
>>
>>154282943
Apprentices come from a scroll, not a spell
>>
>>154283003
>If they have less than 50% blood clone them
holy shit scrub mode. People can survive at 60% blood you know
>>
>>154282236
>>154282925
>Ask Rail

Please stop shilling yourself. You're not good at medbay at all. The random namer doctors are honestly better than you
>>
>>154283003
If someone is gibbed, or their head is otherwise not attached to their body, you gotta:
>make monkey man by irradiating last 3 blocks until they read a number under 100
>chop off monkey head
>retractor
>fix o vein
>fix o vein
>cautery
>reattach head
>clone them/defib

This comes in handy more off than you'd think.
>>
>>154281501

I pretty much play engineering exclusively. It's way more than just power and a ton of fun.

Like >>154282236 said, definitely pick up a couple engines for sure at first I'd personally say AME, TEG, and solars, but singulo is fine. but also go crazy with construction and get it down. You'll want to be able to put together and take apart pretty anything you come across.

Build autismforts. This is especially fun as mechanic since you have less critical responsibilities than station engineers, so more time to fuck around. Mechanic will teach you how components and machines work flatpacks are awesome but since they have stock components learn how to put machines together from a frame and a board.

Mechanic is probably my favorite engineering job. Being able to build literally anything is awesome, and the feeling you get when you turn your closet on box into a workshop-medbay-genetics-mech bay is fantastic.

I'm personally on atmos now. It's deceptively simple but I can tell there's a lot of depth in there.
>>
>medbay
>rail is cmo
>No pills for 30 minutes
>No cryomix for 50
>No biomass for cloner ever
>I still end up doing treatments for every patient
>>
>>154275281
Paradise has them
>>
>>154275281
Funny, because they're pretty much useless on /vg/ since there are no consequences for any faggot dragging an injured patient around
>>
>>154282870
>>154282925
>>154283003
Thanks for the info, I might do medical most often now after hearing about it. Besides rail, who are some of the best people to ask for help? I don't know all of the names around here, but I see the same names pop up time and again when I stop by some fields.
>>
>>154275281
Polaris has them
>>
>>154283619
There's a Joanna Slurp, who I've seen at Medway a couple times. She seems pretty competent, and taught me some stuff.
>>
>>154283598
It's more to stop the autism police/admins who will pester you with "WHY ARE YOU LEAVING MEDICAL AS A DOCTOR REEEEE WE NEED YOU HERE"
>>
>>154283619
Reica Carter is the best medbay doctor around and very friendly.

Just kidding, Avoid Reica, Julia and rail
>>
>>154283704
I want Joanna Slurp to Slurp me!
>>
>>154277498
I saw a Clown once making artworks of Clowns and Security fighting. Also screaming Horses.
>>
>>154283243
>under 100
Monkeyfication is a genetic disability, should be under 801.

>>154283136
Not at all the point. You can survive at first at <50% blood, yeah, but you'll take both suffocation and toxin damage. A full bloodbag will only restore 35%, too. It's just a waste of bloodbags.
>>
Reminder that /vg/ is a shit server with ancient code and powertripping fagmins like MrPain
>>
>>154283619
reica carter
>>
>>154283619
I know the ins and outs of medbay and I'm able to teach if you ask, ignore the thread memes

t. Reica Carter
>>
>>154283885
You can fix that by coding for us and not playing
>>
>>154283863
>just a waste of bloodbags

That's literally the ONLY time bloodbags are actually used. Anything less serious and you can just use iron pills
>>
>>154273219
>Emilia Davidson
>Surfer Girl
Who?
>>
>>154283863
Just a typo, I meant 800.

>>154283885
Mr.Pain is an asshole, but its still the best server existing thanks to the atmosphere and people. Its Not total chaos, but still fun enough that playing the game doesn't feel like a chore. Barring a couple people, there a cool dudes here.
>>154283909
I like you, but you know signing your name and post like that will only make people be madder at you.
>>
File: Chemistry Cheatsheet+.png (93KB, 363x2945px) Image search: [Google]
Chemistry Cheatsheet+.png
93KB, 363x2945px
>>154283619
this could help
>>
>>154284002
There's a proper way to put your name in the thread? Everyone seems to consider it taboo whether it's spoilered or not
>>
>>154273178
>>154273219
But surfer girl is objectively retarded. She'd be of zero help
>>
I LOVE reica carter!
>>
>>154272462
Emilia Davidson, Sue Bo, Fueltank Tom
>>
>>154284107
We're an anon image board
Self-identifying is frowned upon and it's better to try and get an understanding of the ethos here before posting.

So don't put your name in the thread
>>
Top 5 waifus of all time?

1: Reica Carter
2: Emilia Davidson
3: Felicity Rivera
4: Sandy Sand
5: Surfer Girl
>>
>>154284330
>not Sue Bowchief
>>
>>154251305
I think James is new.
>>
>>154284290
>>154284107
Yeah basically this. People already mentioned you as a medbay name to know. Further identifying yourself makes you look like an attention whore, just letting you know.
>>
>>154284330
>of all time
>lists 2016 waifus
>>
>>154254851
What is taqiyya, moron?
>>
>>154284330
>Sandy sand
Buy that's an old character
>>
>>154284330
>>154284271
>>154273219
Stop shilling me
>>
>MrPain is still an admin
Pomf is goddamn stupid
>>
>>154258002
>comic made from the Simpsons movie
Not bad.

>>154258284
Nanotrasen authorizes expeditive measures if pornography is read, up to and including summary execution without a trial.

Space Law, section 2, subsection 1, article 3.
>>
>>154284514
When you stop being waifuable.
>>154284330
Surfer and Felicity should be taken off. Blue hair, and lesbian.
>>
How do you become a waifu?
>>
>>154284736
>Wants to be a waifu

Guaranteed to be shit
>>
>>154284736
You don't want to become a waifu.
>>
>>154272462
Sawbones
A Diona
Zenny
>>
>>154264440
>actual chemist

Fuck off and learn to be quicker, then. I'm not going to sit around on my ass waiting for you to finish your pet project while I still need cryomix, basic healing chems and a stocked cloner.

You chemist babies always bitch and moan that the doctors do your job, but when I give you space to do your job, you piss about with your thumb up your ass making meme chemicals and bitching at me for having expectations of medbay staff.

Fuck you.
>>
>>154284949
Autism speaks
>>
>>154270107
Neither.

5u Chloral Hydrate is the only thing you should put in your injector.

If you nick all the injectors from the storage kits and hog them to yourself I will kick your ass.
>>
>>154275281
Nah. Bay has had them for forever, so does Polaris.
>>
>>154285032
Order a medical supply crate if people nigger auto injectors
>>
>>154270504
Waifus
Freedom of speech
>>
>>154284330
Reica is a garbage waifu and a garbage player.
>>
>>154272462
Nevill for his bomb expertise
Yahir because you have to buy the Grey action figure if you get the Nevill Collectible
Patrick Bateman, I'll throw him in front of the Syndies as a distraction so he'll die while I can kick their asses
>>
>>154285258
TG and Hippie have freedom of speech, and waifus are for autistic people
>>
>>154285348
>say nigger on tg
>banned
>>
>>154284290
They straight up asked for a name to look for to ask questions in game

>>154284414
Around about the same time as me, I didn't know someone else would be posting
>>
>>154270504
Yes
A lot
>>
>>154285348
Waifus are for the top echelon of players who know how to interact and form bonds with other players
>>
>>154285426
We have the best features. People say that we have the best features. It's going to be great.
>>
>>154285017
>expecting people who pick a job to do their fucking job and getting upset when they don't and waste precious time and resources is now autism

Fuck off, Shitter Chemist.

>>154284330
A dead one
A more dead one
A dead whorena
A dead strawberrytan
A dead Shiggypiggy

Fuck off with your cancer waifu shit meme faggot
>>
>>154272462
Trinity Prewitt
Naomi Williams
Megurine Luka

Make a pillow fort, do each other's make up, talk about life and stuff, maybe kiss each other in a competition
>>
>>154284614
I don't even do waifu things
>>
>>154285396
>I judge servers on whether I'm allowed to say nigger or not

You must love Hippie then
>>
>>154285592
It's a genuine freedom of speech test
>>
>>154285515
>/vg/ features
>best

Yeah yeah gotta LOOOOVE That HY-PO-THERMIA and the ANIME MEMES, CAN'T FORGET ABOUT THE ANIME MEMES, oh and THE USELESS JOB FLUFF BULLSHIT, not to mention the ANCIENT, nigh upon untouched gamemodes, yeah, VG PRIDE STATION WIDE FELLOWS! YEAH!
>>
>>154285653
autism
>>
>>154270504
Vox are mainly a thing here, aren't they?
>>
Who is Cash Hardie? They're the biggest valid hunter i've seen since Mikecari
>>
>>154285709
Vox have their own job with side content parallel to main station botany
>>
>>154285684
>getting mad that not everyone loves shitty meme features

Hiya Celt, oo ra the up gah eh old chap?
>>
>>154285721
He's a graytider and shitter.

>>154285815
Yeah, that's what I meant. Trader is fairly new, too.
>>
>>154285653
Fuck off Goofball
>>
>>154285709
Bay and Paradise have Vox
>>
>>154285932
Do they have Trader and an integrated Vox station?
>>
>>154285903
Fuck off
Goofball is based, he ported goonchem to all non-shit servers and he made bluespace RnD upgrades, the man's a genius

On /vg/ people don't give a shit about code and would rather suck off MrPain and talk about XD WAIFUS LIKE ANIME BRO
>>
>>154283990
dank September memes
>>
>>154285903
>faggots who get mad when you don't suck up to them and say their code is the greatest thing ever

lmaoing at ur life kiddo

And FYI, I'm not goofball, I'm a literally who who's played here for the entirety of his Spess career, and I think Baycode is a whole sight fucking better than the dogshit we ahve now.

>>154286061
Fuck off, Goofball and Goonchem are dogshit, as are TG and anything TG-based.
>>
>>154285709
>>154286043

Non-antag round start vox is the only /vg/code feature.

Polaris/Bay/Paradise have Vox Raiders, and Polaris/Bay have trader ships/docks/items (and human traders)

Why do we have non-antag vox again?
>>
>>154285653
If your "new" stuff is steaming shit then it's not really something to be proud of.
>>
>>154248127
A female bartender kept feeding me drinks and when I asked why she said it was so she could get me naked
>>
Who is the top 5 waifus of all time?
>>
>>154286174
They're cute! CUTE!
>>
>>154286174
furries shitposted until we got them
>>
>>154286207
>new
>/vg/
>calling ANYTHING shit

Name one non-shit ACTUAL addition you've had in the last year.

>inb4 muh parallax
Oh boy, I get to see stars go by while I sit around in an endless fucking void. Whoopdee fucking doo.

Face it, /vg/ code is literally the shittiest fucking codebase out there, and you're fucking delusional if you think otherwise. The only thing on par with it's shit is TG.
>>
>>154285530
Sounds fun, I'll be there.
>>
>>154286061
>>154286156
>faggots who get mad when you don't suck up to them and say /vg/ code is the worst thing ever
>>
>>154286156
TGcode is literally the best, Baycode is snowflake spaghetti bullshit, you faggots don't even have action buttons. Fuck /vg/ for sucking the Bay cock. if you're going to use Baycode at least get some decent coders

Goonchem is better than Baychem, Baychem is literally tons of medicines that do the exact same thing that autists love for "muh cryo mixes", goonchem has tons of interesting stuff while baychem is literally just all medicine except for like 5 chemicals

>>154286174
Paradise has Vox as a playable race, but they don't have those suits and they start off with a pocket nitrogen tank
>>
File: 1473286689952.jpg (44KB, 348x219px) Image search: [Google]
1473286689952.jpg
44KB, 348x219px
>>154286418
>/vg/code isn't even special for it's non-antag vox or traders
>>
>>154286503
So you've finally figured out the obvious and realized he's shitposting but you still respond?
>>
>>154286281
Official list
1.felicity Rivera
2.ashe Mallory
3.Rail Kinson
4.Sue Bowchief
5.Reica carter
>>
>>154286418
>tons of interesting stuff
Such as?
>chemistry
Exists to fix people. There is no point in adding redundant, useless dogshit and requiring you to waste time with roundabout, idiotic ways to get it.

>TGcode in general
You have no atmospherics, your medical system sucks donkey ass, and it is overall a codebase inspired by shitty Gmod gamemodes and inhabited purely by children who get bored if they have to do something other than kill, kill, kill and 'win'. Every ""feature"" TG has reeks of children who only desire instant gratification instead of an actual game experience.

Even /vg/ aand it's outdated ass code is far, far better than TGshit.
>>
>>154286561
I just wanted an excuse to post chen really

But as far as the whole What Is /vg/code debate I stand on the side of: Use polaris and start working on it to make a /vg/code 2.0 like /vg/code started
>>
>>154286418
Already told you fuck off Goofball
>>
>>154286645
Shut up Felicity/Ashe
>>
>>154286645
>lesbian powergamer
>good waifu
>retarded bird
>cute shitter
>lesbian idiot

What a list
>>
>>154286707
Meth is great, the pyrotechnic chems are nice, toxins are cool, things like strange reagent and colorful reagent

TG does have a fast atmos system now, TGmed is better compared to WOOPS SOMEONE SNEEZED AT ME AND MY ARMS BROKE OH NO I STEPPED INTO SPACE FOR A SECOND AND MY LUNGS RUPTURED NOW I NEED TO WASTE 10 MINUTES IN SURGERY

roleplaying is fucking retarded shit that you should fuck off to bay for
>>
>>154286365
Soldering Irons
>>
>>154286731
>use polaris

Or, or, or, orrrrrrrrrr
We could stick with our codebase, and port the features that we want instead of throwing out 4 years of work, because despite the memes, /vg/code has plenty going for it; Yes, we have shitty meme features like Hypothermia, but we also have what is easily the fastest server in the community.

Why does everyone insist we have to abandon our code entirely? Why not just fucking port the shit we wanted ported? What ever happened to that? God fucking knows it'd be a lot less fucking work than say, redoing an entire codebase to fit the server's needs entirely from scratch.
>>
>>154286823
Shut up Ashe/Sue
>>
>Waifu shitposting and the polaris shitposter going at the same time

It's true. The Discord really did kill the thread
>>
>>154287005
do you just shitpost here or

like do you have a point
>>
File: Goofball a shit.png (226KB, 969x949px) Image search: [Google]
Goofball a shit.png
226KB, 969x949px
>>154286734
Goofball's autistic. You'd have better luck squeezing blood from a stone.

>>154287062
They're just funposting for you's
>>
I like that you can shitalk admins on the server.
>>
>>154287178
You are one of the biggest retards here. Stop fucking replying to him if you know he's shitposting
>>
>>154287062
Because /vg/code hangs onto ancient baycode tighter than a cat's asshole and suffers from a shit load of "CONFLICTS"

Because Polaris code has a lot more features coded in than would be lost from /vg/code if there's much to lose in the first place, 'refitting' included
>>
>>154287275
don't be rude
>>
>>154287143
All the actual game discussion is in the Discord
>>
>>154257920
>be librarian
>shitters have already run wild on the station
>hop gives me an e gun
>reading WGW anonymously in bits
>AI going nuclear and calling the shuttle
>before I even finish mrpain rats my location out using a command report
>the mob is on me at the library
>shoot a few tasers out and leg it
>catbeasted
>bwoink what do you think you are doing?
>have to answer while avoided being robusted to avoid perma bannu
>get a librarian week ban for killbaiting and a note
>>
Replying to bait: The Thread
>>
>>154281956
>assistants are breaking into literally everywhere for anything
Not much of a change there
>>
>>154287330
I'll be as rude as I want until your dumb ass gets that you should stop replying to shitposters who are only posting to get (You)s and to shit up the thread
>>
>>154287485
I said DON'T be rude
>>
>>154284330
>No Dawn Heat
I wish I actually remembered more old female characters, I just ignore em mostly.
>>
>>154286365
then go play somewhere else and stop complaining
if you saw an Amish person would you get in their face and complain that they live like there from the 1800s?
of course not, you would just ignore them and go on about your day
>>
>>154287390
Did you harm anyone?
If you did, it is killbaiting.
If not and you were just tazing people to yakety sax out of there, it does not appear to be killbaiting.
>>
>people who come to our thread to tell us the server is shit

for what purpose?
>>
>>154287906
This thread isnt specifically about /vg/ server anon, though they still need to find a better option
>>
>>154287980
>This thread isnt specifically about /vg/ server anon
the thread is de facto /vg/ centric
discussion of other servers has historically been unwelcome here
>>
>>154287906
/ss13g/
not
//vg/stationg/
>>
>Singuloose
>Weeaboo [Common] (Chief Engineer) says, "Oh."
>>
>>154288274
check the board and the server and wiki links
>>
>>154288245
too bad /vg/ is fucking terrible
>>
>>154288308
ICK
>>
>>154288308
Just ick my round up you dumb fuck
>>
>>154288478
>>154288505
MUH IMMURSHUNS

Get over yourselves bayfags
>>
>>154288274
>95% of the discussion/shitposting here revolves around Pomf's Serbia, it's regulars, and it's memes /vg/
b-b-b-but it's /ss13/
>>
>>154288596
>4. IC information and OOC information should be kept separate at all times.
>nuh u gb2bay!
>>
>>154288450
we are the least bad lrp server
>>
>>154288714
The rules are not the fucking bible, if they're shit tier I will call them out

>>154288781
That would be Sybil
>>
>>154288245
Unwelcome but this is still a ss13 general before a /vg/ server general
>>
>>154288823
>the rurus are bad
what server has no ick OCK/metacom rules?
>>
>>154288823
>i'm just REBELLING AGAINST THE UNJUST SYSTEM
rock on freedom fighter
>>
>>154288823
>3. Do not say in character (IC) things in the out of character (OOC) chat channel.
>Do not say OOC things in IC either. There is an exception for OOC in IC where terms like 'clickdrag X to Y, or look for the tab' is used to help a player.

straight from from the tg rules page
>>
>>154288823
Fuck off only call them out when the round ends
>>
TG is stupid
Take the recent 64x64 PR for example
>/vg/ makes arrangements to go 64x64
>goofball hops in
>-/tg/ and vg can work together!
>TG coders hate /vg/
>-now spriters have more level of detail!
>"whoo!" "yeah"
>head of spriters is against it
>-just look at these examples!
>"wow" "amazing"
>resized everyday sprites
>-yeah, because nothing is changing yet, but look at the examples!
>"wow their idiots" "whats so hard to understand"
>ratvar the stolen god with nothing changed
>-I told you nothing changed, it is more detailed still!
>"yeah you go goof" "power to you" "show them" "the future of ss13"
>spriters against it
>-fuck you, it's better for you, just ask the head of spriters
>mapping is fucked, and it lags
>-veegee blow shit out of proportion, I don't have lag
>"me neither"
>>
File: 1472543676238.jpg (180KB, 947x891px) Image search: [Google]
1472543676238.jpg
180KB, 947x891px
>>154289507
>/vg/code dindu nuffin we good boys #/vg/codematters
>>
>>154288823
>The rules are not the fucking bible
of course, bible is a fairytale, rules are not.
>>
>>154288823
Go back to Hippie
>>
>>154288823
>break a rule that exists in some form on every serious server
>f-f-f-fuck your rules
no fuck yoooooouuuu
>>
>Dylan is gone
>MrPain is still here
>>
File: 15 - 1.png (164KB, 426x370px) Image search: [Google]
15 - 1.png
164KB, 426x370px
>>154289717
>Bible is a fairytale
>>
I'm going to shitpost until MrPain kills himself
He acts like a little bitch always whining about WAAAAH DICK MOVE FUCK YOU PERMABAN DICK MOVE
>>
fuck you JustSumGuy, permaban for metagaming is retarded, all other servers allow it
>>
File: 1446508378323.png (11KB, 393x314px) Image search: [Google]
1446508378323.png
11KB, 393x314px
>mrpain literally does it for free
>>
>>154290179
r u upset lmao
>>
>>154290436
Yes, I'm upset that our server has sunk so low that we let some powertripping 40 year old faggot be an admin

Banning people for "dick moves"

Fucking hugbox server
>>
>>154290179
are you the retard who's 3 day got upgraded by pain to a perma?
or are you some other banned retard
>>
>>154290503
Yeah, because the only people playing should be the 16 years old teenagers like yourself
>>
>>154290503
what did you get banned for?
Bombing as a nonantag?
Try that on literally any server and you will get banned
>>
fuck you DragonBro, permaban for acting like a retarded multiple rounds in a row both IC and OOCis retarded, all other servers allow it
>>
>>154290503
>Don't be a dick.
>We're all here to have a good time, supposedly. Going out of your way to seriously negatively impact or end the round for someone with little IC justification is against the rules. Legitimate conflicts where people get upset do happen however, these conflicts should escalate properly and retribution must be proportionate."

from the tg rules
>>
>>154290394
kekkeroni
>>
>>154290578
Why the fuck would I tell you?

>>154290639
People older than 20 shouldn't be fucking playing this game, they ruin it with their hugbox DONT BE DICK MAN ROLEPLAYING IS COOL shit

>>154290652
Done it on Paradise, TG, Hippie, no problems.
>>
>>154290652
muh bombs to spice up the round
VG is to boring with all your medium rp rules
>>
>>154287898
>>154287390

Got a bwonk and a threat while i was being chased by a valid in a hallway.

Being expected to stop and reply to the chucklefuck while im removed from the round is a whole other level of bullshit. Haughty admins have no place here.
>>
File: 8057260.jpg (63KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
8057260.jpg
63KB, 554x439px
>>154290759
>He non antag bombs on the worst servers around
>Thinks he also gets a free pass on a decent server

Not how it works buddy
>>
>>154290965
>implying /vg/ is good

As long as MrPain is here it'll be a total shitheap
>>
>>154290759
>my BYOND account will soon be older than most 4chan users and /vg/station players
well shit
>>
>>154291074
Code for us
>>
>>154290759
>Done it on Paradise, TG, Hippie, no problems.
obviously these other servers would be more to your liking zaswe, if you aren't banned there as well
>>
>>154290695
Then go to all the other servers
>>
>giving engineers something to do with non antag bombings is bad
And you wonder why all bored engineers fuck off with their suit and plasmaflood/singuloose.
>>
File: useless man.png (53KB, 334x237px) Image search: [Google]
useless man.png
53KB, 334x237px
>>154230598
Mine is nothing special

I went to a test server to try it out.
>Spawn in
>Took an admin Id, wizard book, sec hardsuit, and a bunch of other crap off the table.
>Walked down the hall and everything already lacked power.
>Entered the engineering room and everything is dark as fuck.
>Pop a power cell into a wall to try and get things moving faster.
>Everything is going fine but the emitter isnt powering up.
>I try to redo it over and over troubleshooting where I fucked up for over an hour.
>Give up to try again another day.
>Turn on the particle accelerator knowing it would tear a massive hole in the ship.
>keikaku
>Massive hole in the side of the ship.
>I spent the rest of that time onward learning wizardry and medbay.

Most jobs are simple to me to learn except for engineering.
>>
>>154290759
>People older than 20 shouldn't be fucking playing this game, they ruin it with their hugbox DONT BE DICK MAN ROLEPLAYING IS COOL shit

EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT
LOCAL PERMABANNED LOSER COMFIRMED FOR UNDERAGED
>>
File: comfygineering.png (29KB, 263x396px) Image search: [Google]
comfygineering.png
29KB, 263x396px
>>154291480
>And you wonder why all bored engineers fuck off with their suit and plasmaflood/singuloose.
Go back to your shithole and never come back again
>>
>>154291568
Emitters need both ce office and engineering apcs to have power if it's still the same
>>
>>154291695
hey that's me!
>>
>>154291480
Yeah, we should also allow rape to give security something to do.
>>
>>154291697
I got now.

Thanks anon.
>>
>>154291480
>engineers fuck off with their suit and plasmaflood/singuloose.
That's a bannu here
>>
>>154291480
Kill everyone as non antag to give medbay work.
Hack every door and give weapons to everyone to give sec work.
Break all windows and space the gas miners to give atmos techs work.
Unmake medbay and science to give work to mechanics.

It's bad because you are only focusing on a single department, you need to learn to share.
>>
>>154291061
A single mediocre admin will not kill vg anon, and neither will your shitposting about some random retard.

Shitheap it ain't anon, and matter how much ya shitpost it wont be any more true.
>>
>>154291695
>she's never coming back
;______;
>>
>>154291697
No, emitters take power directly from the cable network, APCs have no effect on them. If everything is powerless, use the portable PACMAN generators or the AME to get them running
>>
>>154291784
We also need to have everyone be a different shade of antag and add "mini antags" for the ADD addled 13 year old players like TG has.
>>
>>154291972
Glad I added the last part, I've been gone a year so not sure of whats changed perfectly yet
>>
>>154291695
>Shes gone FOREVER

kill me
>>
>>154291918
>>154292149
Good.
You should do as her and be gone forever too.
>>
>>154292016
What if
"mini antag" datums
>>
File: comfygineer.png (100KB, 652x695px) Image search: [Google]
comfygineer.png
100KB, 652x695px
>>154292149
>>154291918
It's ok anon, every fallen spacemen lives in our hearts
>>
>>154292440
>tfw you're the one in the bio suit and she hugged you that round
;_; come back
>>
Add more antags per round, for fucks sake I hate getting stuck as non-antag for the long ass rounds here
>>
>>154292691
>he can't enjoy the game without being an antagonist
wew lad
>>
>>154292745
>implying RP isn't autistic as fuck when we're all young men
>>
>>154292745
>he responds to bait
wew lad
>>
File: 1473017487154.jpg (20KB, 255x250px) Image search: [Google]
1473017487154.jpg
20KB, 255x250px
>>154292814
>playing autistic atmos simulator
>not doing autistic things
>>
>>154292814
`>implying I was referring to roleplay
way to assume things you dork.
>>
>>154287898
Nah I didn't harm not even as a catbeast, when I told pain about just firing tasers at the mob then running he made a thing about eguns are not the same as tasers
>>
>>154293260
>eguns are not the same as tasers
God damn it, MrPain
>>
>>154293260
>eguns are not the same as tasers
Is this nigger for real, non lethal stunning without any lethal intent, without any sort of harmfull context around, is perfectly fine
>>
Reminder to do your job as antag but for antag reasons
Toxins is a good example
>>
>>154293260

>Eguns aren't the same as tasers
>Despite just being superior versions of tasers that have a kill function in case things go badly, or for killing dangerous mobs right then and there instead of having to trek all the way back to brig, get a lethal gun, and then come back to find two people have already been killed by carp and the room is completely depressurised.

Why even have the taser function on eguns then?
>>
>>154293898
Shoot them with taser, switch to lethal, kill while down
>>
MrPain is a fucking failure in life, 40 years old and playing this game
>>
>She is gone forever and won't return

I never thought I'd be so sad over this game
>>
>>154294685
who
>>
>>154294772
cares
>>
>>154294772
rainicorn
>>
>>154281159
>Ricky Stick plays RD, but you could just as easily ask the lesbos
>Nick Weller plays CE. He knows engineering but he's kind of a retard.
>No one plays CMO. If you play medbay, just ask for help from someone who looks like they know what they're doing.
>HOP is a job for shitters, never play it.
>Don't worry about cap or HOS for a few months
>>
>>154295000
nice trips my sad dude

tell me more
>>
Hi, I havent played in quite some time.
Some of you are alright. Some others are TG shitlers or badmins that make Celt look like the best we have. And also cancer.
Carry on, kikes.
>>
>>154295670
Hello nuke
>>
Please come back. I miss you
>>
>>154294596
hello, i'm another guy, 42 yo and still playing.
bye!
>>
>>154295996
Sure, I'm logging in right now!
>>
>>154295006
>Nick Weller is CE
>Guaranteed singuloose
>>
>>154296042
How do you feel about the admin team being mostly kids? It must feel weird a helping and having to explain yourself in bwoinks.
>>
>>154296042
you're nearly 50 years old and you're playing a fucking children's game
>>
Do particle accelerators do anything besides feeding Lord singulo?
>>
>>154296925
This isn't in any way a kids game anon, pokemon is a fucking kids game, you think any kid would have the patience to play or learn anything from ss13?
>>154296971
I think you can fuck up people with the waves it makes, but don't quote me on that
>>
>>154296971
Give rads to human type mobs.
>>
>>154296971
They can also be used with the R-UST somehow
That's it unless you count irradiating people
>>
MrPain more like MrGay
>>
>>154297102
Rust and rust accessories only care about gyrotrons, rad collectors are supposed to get energy from RUST but it doesn't
>>
>>154297083
10 yr old here lol yes we can you dumb dumb :D
>>
I miss the probester
>>
>>154297221
>>154297102
BUT CAN YOU USE GYROTRONS TO STIMULATE A SHARD? THIS IS IMPORTANT TO MY AUTISM
>>
>detective leaves his door open while he's in his office
>gibs me dat his armored vest for my shop stock
>skedaddle away
>he gives chase
>corners me in arrivals
>or so he thought, deploy jetpack and fly off
>the absolute madman actually chases me into space
>later, successfully empty the whole armory and sell some guns
good round for birb
>>
>>154297923
Yes
>>
I almost finished the Rust in the ghetto bar. You forgot to order one more side for the teg.
>>
Does breathing cold O2 actually hurt you? My head started going numb.

Also, is it possible to get more than 1013kpa into a portable tank (small, not backpack tank)? Cannisters still have the 1013 valve on them.
>>
>>154298946
yes
no, only number of mols in those 1013 kPa
>>
>>154298946
it can make you pass out, move slow, melt your face and cause burn damage
>>
>be chemist, doing chemist shit
>auto traitored, dunno what the fuck to do
>dead clown comes in, revive him, ask "are you ready to clown?" or something like that
>he's down, I give him a spray bottle of lube and a pill bottle of hyperzine
>later comes back dead after I've bought some things
>before I fully revive him, hug chem implant him
>he goes off
>next time I see him, he's just a head, by this time Rail is in medbay
>time for pranks
>put clown on black girls body, implant again, he's disappointed and goes to genetics while Rail is there
>now Rail and the clown are dead, but sadly no clown head
>faf around not knowing how to go about the final prank reviving Rail
>eventually do, they are apathetic that I am obviously traitor
>cham projector a waterpotass grenade
>".m surgery now"
>I'm a grenade on the floor, Rail and another come in, the other nopes the fuck out> prime grenade come out and throw it at Rail
>weakens her, eventaully blows her up as she flaps her wings angrily
>sloppily put her in maint
>lube grenade shuttle
Traitoring is not that bad
>>
>>154296472
well i don't care so much, i'm just not a shitter, so bwoinks happened rarely.
>>
File: RIP RUSTBAR.jpg (132KB, 703x512px) Image search: [Google]
RIP RUSTBAR.jpg
132KB, 703x512px
>>154298684
Join me later
>>
I'd like to see SCPs spawned more often
>>
>>154300154
Be an antag chaplain and summon one through prayer
>>
File: poetic chronosynchristitties.png (537KB, 461x480px) Image search: [Google]
poetic chronosynchristitties.png
537KB, 461x480px
This thread belongs entirely to the users of the Byond game Space Station 13.
One server does not own all of the users, nor all the othher servers in the past or in the future or even right now. veegee station is a tiny percentage of all the users who play this game space station 13 and we the users will use this general as we see fit. Your server doesn't belong here if you ban everyone on 4chan who doesn't use your autistic discord server or irc or where ever the fuck your secret coordination and masturbation lair lies. Fuck you. im going to eat fries today.

picture extremely related
>>
>>154300154
was there a bus recently, they are pretty boring every time I see them.
>>
>>154300154
Whats that?
>>
>>154299636
Be on in around two hours to try again.
>>
>>154300442
They snap your neck of you look away
They also cannot die
>>
>>154300342
using the discord and irc is not a requirement, you only get banned for being a griefing shithead
>>
>>154300342
>bla bla rant bla bla ban everyone not on discord
What the fuck is this post
>>
>>154300568
That's not the only SCP, there is also a coffee machine that can create almost any chemical.
>>
Being able to turn skeleton corpses into chairs when
>>
File: 1463959236948.jpg (37KB, 335x594px) Image search: [Google]
1463959236948.jpg
37KB, 335x594px
>>154241118
Would it be against the rules to Monkey Surfer Girl and rehuman her to change her name?
>>
>>154301331
Nope, if you lack the syringe gun, use a fire extinguisher, shove the syringe in it and fire it at her while she is staying still or stunned.
>>
>>154301331
Yes
Just give them anyone's se and UI
>>
>>154301479
Oh shit I forgot about that, I will remember to use it now
>>
Mr.Pain seems to mod this like it's a hard RP server, and the issue is it isn't. Bending rules a little is fine for the sake enjoyment, as long as no o e having less fun and as long as the chaos isn't going to shit.

Banning surfer for selling HoP is fine, because it was stopping the HoP from having fun. Banning this guy for stunning a mob is stupid. This is the kind of moderating that makes the game less fun, if you are always worried you'll het banned for silly things. I don't know why they allow people like him to keep adminning, when do many have an issue.
>>
>>154301519
Could pull it from another monkey man but this allows them to keep their appearance but get a new name while being some what traumatic
>>
>>154301745
Grab them, take their UI, give their UI to a monkey, then take the UI and UE of the monkey and give them it. They'll keep their appearance but have a new name.
>>
>>154300442
there are a couple of SCP items ingame, maybe he's talking about SCP-173.
>>
>>154301331
Not named "Surfer Girl" anymore, so no need.the name has been changed in compliance with the rules.
>>
File: 1464602402723.png (202KB, 365x363px) Image search: [Google]
1464602402723.png
202KB, 365x363px
>>154301941
Like I'd be cool with it if you played clown or mime or ran a greyshit gimmick of being a tourist or something but having a captain or engineer that's named that is weird. It's like an NPC title. That said I hope you continue improving as a player and character and have fun.
Thread posts: 795
Thread images: 76

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.