[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/mbgg/ - Mobage General #597

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 753
Thread images: 151

File: BTR-50 PA.png (138KB, 549x771px) Image search: [Google]
BTR-50 PA.png
138KB, 549x771px
This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose /vg/ generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>For a full list of games played in the thread, read this:
http://ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
http://pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
http://ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

Link to previous thread: >>153083381

Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters instead of giving them the attention they want and helping them shit up the thread.
>>
File: comfy.png (290KB, 800x574px) Image search: [Google]
comfy.png
290KB, 800x574px
First for Sakaguchi ruining everything
>>
File: wasn't that for us to claim.jpg (52KB, 492x675px) Image search: [Google]
wasn't that for us to claim.jpg
52KB, 492x675px
2nd for letting the last thread die
>>
Is the chink gunfu game >fun or just another grind fest?
>>
File: sakaguchi pls.png (74KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
sakaguchi pls.png
74KB, 320x320px
>>153393092
Can't be helped. His need for expensive alcohol spiraled out of control and SOMEONE has to pay for it.

Also data miner claims Snaip^ will be on this week - along 8-bit-Golem, featuring lots of Twisters. Which means Suoh^, Daiana^ and...what a surprise, Mizell would make decent movers - if they didn't all do jack against a Spear-type with resistances on steroid. Incidentally SnaipO grants Snaip Twister-immunity and will surely appear on the TP - once again creating the paradox of locking the key to beat the stage behind...beating the stage.
>>
>>153393191
It actually went 16 posts past autosage, seemed nobody remembered to make the new thread in time.
>>
Shadowverse general when?
>>
>>153394568
After Steam release. I can only hope it won't be full of shitposting like most of the games that came out of /mbgg/
>>
>>153393787
At this point my decision not to recode 100% A's and B's is a pretty easy one. I'm just going to focus on SB training and farm whatever might be decent without too much hassle, like this week's companion tickets. Hopefully MW pulls back a little on at least some of the overbearing new traps on at least the repeat grind stuff like 8bit. On the other hand, it seems like all the new O2 otomo are focused on trap destruction, so if MW sticks to their game-ending strategy, the only viable option might be 100 luck PoF teams hoping to get lucky off 100 chests.
>>
>>153393787

Considering my luck with those orbling runs I'm not confident I'll even get the drop and i definitely won't bother to 100% it
>>
>>153395523

Especially since you apparently only get 1 luck per recruit
>>
File: 1465764685162.png (195KB, 508x514px) Image search: [Google]
1465764685162.png
195KB, 508x514px
When are they going to nerf Sword/Shadow already.
I'd like to at least try to have fun with take-two.
>>
>>153395523
>>153395990
Seems like the way to do it is 100 luck Seiryu + Jaguna^ clearing Orbling1. Even people running a bunch of 70 luck monsters and a carry are still having shit luck getting orbling to drop.
>>
>>153396673
Shadow is a fun class though, and them being that overly powerful in arena is just a meme anyway.
>>
File: 1462305706780.jpg (199KB, 871x917px) Image search: [Google]
1462305706780.jpg
199KB, 871x917px
>shadowverse
>Arena mode
>Lose a game yesterday due to connection issues
>About to win today
>Game crashes
>You forfeited
Why? They have a system to reconnect if you lose connection, why does it count as a loss if you fucking crash? Why can't I reconnect? Is Cygames really this shitty at programming?
>>
>>153397736
No it's not.
Death's Breath and Mordecai are not even a little fair in arena and in constructed Combine them with shit like playful necromancer and it's just absurd.
>>
File: idol wars.jpg (368KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
idol wars.jpg
368KB, 720x1280px
Does idol wars discussion go in /mbgg/ or in /hgg/?

It has uncensored hentai, obviously, but it is also optimized for a mobile phone and uses gacha and the usual mobage mechanics. Which general does it live in, or is anyone even playing it?
>>
>>153398323
Technically you can discuss it in either of them, but >>>/jp/15755325
>>
>>153397736
Sword and shadow are strong, mainly because on a whole, every single one of their class cards are good or at least usable.

Not only that, they're the only classes where rushing and aggro can be consistent in arena and your opponent might not be able to respond in any way.

Both of these problems can be fixed with the addition of new sets. Giving other classes new cards to deal with that style, and making the shadow and sword player's arena deck less likely to synergize that well.
>>
>>153398754

Thank yo.

I didn't expect /jp/ to play an english language game. I guess english version just launched last week so maybe I am just really slowpoke.
>>
>>153398772
They also have a lot of cards that are just completely absurd in limited formats. Cards that can just suddenly fill their board with respectable power out of nowhere like Floral Fencer, Death's Breath, and Otohime are not good things to have running around in limited. Mordecai is also a just plain stupid limited card. Sword also has the blessings of having every single legendary being absurdly good and one, Otohime, just being honestly completely overpowered in every game mode. Yes give the zoo class a way to completely refill their board if they ever lose it, perfect design.
>>
Is the very first pull in SAO Memory Defrag, during tutorial, always a 3* Klein ?
>>
>>153397980
They're gold cards, you'll see Death's Breath or Mordecai from like 1 in 4 Shadow players even if they pick it literally every time they get the chance. Playful Necro isn't even in the top echelon of evolve 4-drops either.
>>
>>153399696
They're still problematic cards, and it's what helps them be so powerful in arena.
Also that's bullshit, Playful necromancer is one of the best evolve 4-drops. The fact that you can split the 2 damage, and the fact that she gets 5 attack instead of 4, are absolutely huge. She can easily go 4 for 1 at times which is insane card advantage.
>>
>>153399475
No, you can get any character from any rarity, including banner ones.
>>
What are the new upcoming games
>>
>>153399696
In regular play, maybe, but in arena where you want to be going for those optimal attacks which leave you with low defense on your cards, she's one of the best. Same reason Barrage and Tempest are also very good.
>>
I am so bored. I need a new game to play that has gameplay.
>>
>>153400235
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bandainamcoent.saomd

No stamina, active and fast paced gameplay.
>>
>>153400363

Neat. Dont know anything about this anime but looks fun.
>>
File: 003.jpg (457KB, 1890x1299px) Image search: [Google]
003.jpg
457KB, 1890x1299px
>Akkichan and Girl's Tribe supposed to be released this month supposedly
>not out yet still

They look like they might be fun. Who knows what's going on with Enride anymore

Interested in this Chain Chronicle clone by SEGFA

>Akichan (pre-reg up)
A new game releasing this year by Ambition called Akkichan, looks cute.
>website, twitter, PV
http://akkichan.jp/pc/index.php?
https://twitter.com/akkichan_PR
https://youtu.be/257YxO9bXBc

>Girl's Tribe (pre-reg up)
Girl's Tribe, which will be released this August (hopefully)
>website, twitter
https://girls-tribe.com

https://twitter.com/garu_tora

>Endride (pre-reg up)
For Endride, the last tweet they had about the game was in March and in April they retweeted something, it's now June and the site and twit is still silent, you can still pre-reg for this game.
>website, twitter
https://game.endride.jp/character/

https://twitter.com/endride_game

>Koshien Story (pre-reg up)

Baseball with cute manager girls

>website, twitter, vid

https://twitter.com/koshien_story

http://koshienstory.jp

https://youtu.be/E6G4XbVI9dw

World Chain (pre-reg up)

>website, twit, vid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVCvxoe4uQk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iq0fAIyxN4s&feature=youtu.be
https://twitter.com/worldchain_PR
http://worldchain.sega-net.com
>>
No rerolling required in Panzer Waltz right?
>>
>>153399912
>They're still problematic cards, and it's what helps them be so powerful in arena.
Every class has "problematic cards", without even taking into account a certain Prince. Dragonguard and Conflagration are absolutely insane and Dragoncraft will regularly see multiple copies of them, unlike specific golds or even legendaries. Rune, Blood, and Haven all have great board clears and value cards at low rarities. I've done 5 wins with every class except Forest (which I haven't tried simply because I don't like playing the class) and they all have great tools in Arena.

Sword and Shadow are simply much more straightforward to draft for than classes like Rune, Haven, or Blood. That doesn't make them more potent, but it is going to skew the fuck out of people's opinions of them when Arena's less then a month old and everyone playing sucks at it.

5/4 is usually worse than 4/5 as an evolve 4-drop, because the best use of evolutions is trading down. You won't be able to trade up into any evolved 5-drop with only 5 attack anyway.

Being able to double ping is only ever relevant if you have multiple 1-health creatures, which there's a million ways to get bodied for anyway, people regularly draft Snipe and Barrage in addition to low-cost class AoEs in this format. Dragon Warriors, Floral Fencers, and Cudgel Priests are all much better. Necro is on par with Wardrobe Raider, only the competitively-unplayable Forest and Rune 4-drops are worse.

You say she can go 4-for-1 but she can also go 2-for-1 or 1-for-1 easier than the other evolve 4-drops.
>>
>>153402052
I dunno man, I just think their problematic cards are much worse than other classes. Mordecai and Otohime especially. And I think the double ping is more relevant than you make it out to be; yes, you'd also get punished with a barrage or something but the fact that's it's in 1 card that has the potential to leave a body behind is very relevant. Yes it can be worse than the others, but the potential to get insane value can't be ignored, and as someone else pointed out it's even easier in arena where damaged minions are much more common.
It's also fantastic against sword, and you face a lot of swords, so hey.
And the thing about Sword and Shadow is they're also top dog in constructed too; the classes are just a bit too good, in my opinion, and could use some nerfs here and there. Apparently in japan midrange Sword is considered the single best deck right now. Though I do agree they're a bit overrated in power level, lord knows I've crushed many of them so far in my take-two days. It's just that they're already strong in general and when they get the good stuff they're nigh-unbeatable. Fighting a sword with a good curve, multiple floral fencers and an otohime to top it all off is pure hell in limited. You can win games just by dropping Mordecai because he's impossible to answer unless you're playing 2 classes, one of which isn't very consistent. That's not good design.
>>
Wasn't there supposed to be an announcement today for SV? That'll probably only happen during Japan day hours right?
>>
>>153401046
>Girl's Tribe, which will be released this August (hopefully)
Never ever. A little disappointed if that's all thats comin. World chain looks like a chain chronincle clone
>>
>>153401628
None. With enough patience you can craft every tank in the game. The only rng was getting event tanks to drop during an event, but spamming corn for more fuel until they drop is a reliable strategy.
>>
>>153402052
I main shadow but in all fairness, the only classes that can handle Mordecai are Havencraft and Runecraft since they can banish. So in Arena mode, where you almost never see those 2, Mordecai is almost a win condition.
>>
>>153402936
Yeah, Otohime is fine in concept but she just offers far too much value so that playing her is almost always the best thing that the player can do in a given turn unless they are already clearly winning. In most cases, even legendary cards are supposed to be situational plays. When you have a card where it's almost always the best option, especially given the way that sword is set up, it's time for a nerf.

Mordecai suffers the same problem as Satan - the player is supposed to pay on their current turn for getting large amount of value in the future, but most of the time, playing Mordecai on turn 8 isn't much worse than any other options so the player doesn't really lose anything.
>>
>>153402936
Other classes get pings that Shadow doesn't have access to like Flame Lizard, Glint Dragon, Magic Missile, Elf Child, and technically most splitting units. Good luck actually having anything survive with 1 health against Dragoncraft, even before turn 4.

>And the thing about Sword and Shadow is they're also top dog in constructed too
>Though I do agree they're a bit overrated in power level
Well there you go.

>Fighting a sword with a good curve, multiple floral fencers and an otohime to top it all off is pure hell in limited.
Fighting contructed-tier decks in arena is hard, more news at 11.

>You can win games just by dropping Mordecai because he's impossible to answer
He's strong but again, he'll appear in like 1 out of 4 Shadow drafts and he's 1 out of 40 cards. 3 classes have direct answers to him (what is draconification, which is uncommon and thus will get stuck in your drafts together with a Dragon Warrior or something very often) and every class has the ability to ward/heal and hit face. He's a powerful card that can even cheese some games but he can't carry a draft. When people get over their phobia of playing the more control-based classes in Arena he'll also become a lot worse.

Overall this really isn't a matter I'm that invested in, if Cygames decides lategame one-card win conditions aren't good for Arena I wouldn't be that bothered by it. If the next set releases even more for other classes I also wouldn't be bothered for it, as long as there's some kind of window of play like there is with Satan and Mordecai. I just don't like that I'm seeing what seem to be purely opinionated arguments encouraging kneejerk card balancing. Even when Kripp rails on Hearthstone's arena system, which is unbalanced to the point of it being considered common knowledge, he actually brings up stats like the rate of Mage he encounters, his winrate going first/second, his winrate average per class, etc.
>>
>>153405283
Otohime is literally just overpowered.
She's 6 mana for 7/12 stats most of the time spread across 5 bodies, that aren't even fucking 1/1s like they should be, in the class based around buffing small minions. Even if she only shat out two guys all the time she'd be great. The only answer to her is a board clear and if you're wasting a valuable board clear on one card then that is a huge victory for the swordcraft player.
>>
>>153405425
>Purely opinionated arguments encouraging kneejerk card balancing
Fucking please everyone knows cards like Mordecai and Otohime are stupid cards. This has been known far before limited was even introduced. They're just even worse there.
>>
>>153406146
Cannot believe how anyone that tested the game thought Otohime is okay as it is, especially considering all of the other "split" cards (Noble/Oathless/Courageous) are appropriately costed at 1 per 2 stats.

It's mind-boggling.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-08-30-16-54-44.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-08-30-16-54-44.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
Well, I rerolled once and luckily started with 4* Lisbeth. Was expecting crap from my first 250, but got damn lucky instead.

Also it seems to summon the highest rarity units in the scouting animation first.
>>
>>153406625
Don't forget the best part:
You can run 3 copies of her!! Nice!
>>
>>153406548
Forgive me for not taking your opinion seriously after watching, as someone who has played since release, the "totally broken stupid cards" you fags complain about change every 2 weeks. What happened to Satan? What happaned to Dimension Shift? What happened to Forte? What happened to Purgatory?

As far as I've seen "everyone" just means "the lowest common denominator" which also means "fucking idiots".
>>
>>153407213
Of course people do a lot of whining but at the very least Otohime is actually just broken dude.
>>153406146
Same with Mordecai, who if you're not about to win and not playing one of 2 classes (let's be honest draconification is not a good answer and no one plays that card) guarantees you win with no effort. Yes people change their opinions, and a lot of the stuff they complain about aren't actually overpowered but just not fun to play against like Dimension Shift and Path, but once again, complaints about these two have been going on forever. Because they are actually overpowered.
Unless you think a 6 mana 7/12 that refills your entire board in Sword is balanced?
>>
>>153407615
>yes they're idiots but my opinion is special because I'm right!
lol
>>
>>153407213
The totally broken stupid cards are "I keep losing to this card". "This card completely counters my deck" and the "I don't know how to counter this card".

That's why they change so much. The people complaining about the previous cards probably adapted, found a way to counter them or quit while the ones that didn't continue the cycle of bitching.
>>
>>153407742
So no argument. Because they are actually stupid op cards.
Glad you finally saw the light and agreed. I was a bit worried you thought, once again, that 7/12 worth of stats on play for 6 mana spread across the whole board with no evolve required in the buff class was actually fair.
>>
>>153401046
>Girl's Tribe, which will be released this August (hopefully)

You haven't been paying attention. It's been delayed. The next update on the status of the game will be in November. Which means there is a high chance it will be release next year...
>>
File: oy mey.png (1010B, 33x43px) Image search: [Google]
oy mey.png
1010B, 33x43px
>>153406548
>Nobody disagrees with me. Anyone who doesn't take my opinion as fact literally doesn't exist.
Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post?
>>
>>153407887
There's already plenty of unaddressed arguments in this thread. Feel free to look over them while you learn to git gud.
>>
>>153408331
Found the Swordcraft player
>>
>2016
>Still thinking Otomeme is OP

So you guys are saying that as soon as Sword gets board cleared on turns 4-6, they should automatically lose the game?
>>
>>153408596
You spend the entire fucking game removing those sword shit minions and then they just get a full board after that, how is it fair
>>
At this point i want all cygames games to have their own general and let this general die.

/cgg/ when
>>
>>153408596
>Guys
>Plural
>>
>>153407871
That's also why it's always the win conditions with these people. They're too used to a certain game where actual win conditions don't exist and you can always drag the game out as long as you have HP and removal.
>>
>>153408596
No, but they shouldn't be able to instantly refill it completely with one card. And they don't even immediately lose the game because they can rebuild with other cards.
Really it's just a numbers thing. She gets insane stats for her mana cost with no effort required. Compare her to something like Queen Vampire, which is a 4/4 that summons 2 1/1s. 6/6 for 6 mana. Yes they have ward, which is very useful, but statwise she's par for the course. Otohime just provides insane value for her mana cost to the point of absurdity and she synergizes incredibly well with Swords whole plain. She's actually just overpowered compared to the rest of the cards in the game.
>>
File: 1467556810579.jpg (46KB, 368x471px) Image search: [Google]
1467556810579.jpg
46KB, 368x471px
>>153408810
>>
>>153408975
Please dont reply to it, just ignore the retarded shitposter
>>
>>153404176
Was gameplay ever shown? No clue if that game is something even worth waiting for
>>
>Still no mobage where you play as a loli vampire and lure victims into your ghost mansion to torture and eat

When I win the powerball I will hire a dev team and make this happen.
>>
>>153409289
If you win the powerball why don't you just buy a vampire loli of your own?
>>
File: 1433202788768.png (655KB, 740x720px) Image search: [Google]
1433202788768.png
655KB, 740x720px
>>153408775
So you want sword to automatically lose as soon as revelations is played. Good to know you aren't a game designer.

>And they don't even immediately lose the game because they can rebuild with other cards.
Like what? Dropping two 2/2's? Dropping a 3/3's and 2 1/1's? That shit just gets cleared instantly the next turn by any competent player; don't make me laugh.

>Compare her to something like Queen Vampire,
If we want to start comparing value cards, then let's start by deleting half of the golds from Blood since they are blatantly OP and problematic to the health of the game like Erin, Temptress, and Revelations.

Can we not do this thing where we compare cards in a vacuum?vacuum
>>
>>153409392
Also meant for this salty loser >>153408917
>>
>>153408596
Okay then, let's reverse this.
Someone explain to me how Otohime is fair. People have brought up arguments why she isn't fair, but I've never heard any good argument about how she's balanced. People just insult anyone who says she's overpowered.
>>
>>153409557
Maybe you'll learn why after you get out of C rank
>>
>>153407213
I'm still here

ban Dimension Shift
>>
File: Screenshot_20160830-234845.png (1MB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160830-234845.png
1MB, 1000x563px
>tfw you draw your removals just right
>>
>>153409015
The same could be said about those retards arguing about balance in a stupid card game.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-08-30-17-22-38.png (794KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-08-30-17-22-38.png
794KB, 1080x1920px
>>153406656
Sinon like always has considerable buttcrack.

Also, the gun system is rather hard to get the hang of. That combined with the fact most enemies seem programmed to rush you makes it feel very iffy.
>>
>>153409557
>Someone explain to me how Otohime is fair.
I just did.
Sword has no way to recover board after a clear. The next best way is Floral Fencer, but you need an evo point for that and I don't have to explain to you why that's not always available.
>>
>>153409392
>So you want sword to automatically lose as soon as revelations is played.
Zoo decks are generally supposed to lose when they get their board cleared and run out of cards, yes. That is the idea. Because if they could just completely rebuild after a board wipe with minimal effort, they'd be the best deck in the game.
Oh wait...
>>
>>153409834
>Sword has no way to recover after a board clear
Except all their other strong midrange minions and low cost cards that summon multiple minions?? And that still doesn't even account for her absurd stats overall.
Not an actual argument buddy. I don't think you actually know much about game design.
>>
>>153409843
>>153409998
Really, try playing a different deck or play something else because this game isn't for you.

I play Sword/Shadow/Blood and I've never had issues with any of the sword legends. If anything, the things that end cockblocking the most are stuff like frontguard general, charlotte or a well timed sage commander/windgod.
>>
>>153406656
>>153409748
Damn, i'm jelly. Still in reroll hell for her. Haven't seen a 4* at all
>>
>>153410034
So you STILL have no counter-argument.
>I play Sword/Shadow/Blood
>The two most overpowered classes and the one with some of the best board clears in the game
Of course, of course.
>>
>>153408917
High stat value and lots of dudes is Sword's main gimmick. Fencer is a 3/3 for 3 with partial charge, the 3 mana token guy is a 2/4 (and shit), Floral Fencer is statistically the biggest evolve in the game, Frontguard General is a 7/9 taunt for 7.

Otohime is big but she also requires you have no board as Swordcraft, the class that cannot win without board, and does nothing on the turn she's played as the most tempo-based class in the game. Swordcraft has some very powerful amulets that they can't run because they would directly make Otohime worse. 1/2s are also awful units. If anything the strongest thing about Otohime is the fact she herself is 4 health, making the main body inconvenient to just AoE down for a lot of classes.
>>
>>153409748

>Skill tree

Oh boy I am going to fuck this up. The google translate app is not recognizing the text well.
>>
>>153410165
>>153405425 Here.

I'm still waiting for you to make an argument, because >>153406548 very clearly is not one.
>>
>>153410165
Everyone has great board clears and removal except sword. I cant even think of a deck that would have issues with removal because even my aggro sword decks with literally no removal spells can trade with otohime.

You just REALLY suck at the game and somehow think crying and shitting the thread will make things better or convince people that its the game and not you.
>>
>>153410375
None of that answers why Sea Queen Otohime is balanced???
>>
>>153399920
Are you sure it's not fixed to 3* only ?

I haven't even gotten a single 2*, so I don't know if they got the full 2-4* roster in there.

Are you sure it's not after the first 25 gems post tutorial ?
>>
>>153410183
But all those require certain things to get their full value, except the token guy but he's just got one extra health, big deal. Frontguard is just one body until he dies so if he's banished or bounced you don't get the full value, floral fencer needs to evolve, the buff cards need bodies on board or else they're actually weak.
And yes, the problem is her body. Ideally if sword had a card that completely filled their board it would just fill it with 1/2s. They still get a bunch of bodies but they don't also get a good minion in her own right. Like Sea Queen Otohime is a 4 drop stat-wise, and then she summons two ascetic knights? Which are 3 drops? So 10 mana worth of stats in a single 6 mana card with no extra work required at full value? Okay sure, sounds fair to me. Even if she only summoned two 1/2s you'd get 7 mana worth of stats in a 6 mana card.
I agree that Sword does need a way to come back, but Otohime is just straight up too much. And yeah you only play her when your board is gone, but hey, if your board isn't gone you don't need to play her. So that's irrelevant.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-08-31-08-49-02.png (317KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-08-31-08-49-02.png
317KB, 576x1024px
>>153410676
Yes. I got my 4* Yuuki from the tutorial roll.
>>
>>153410507
Yes and? You also claimed Mordecai was unbalanced, then when refuted completely disregarded the argument and continued to making more empty claims.

Why should anyone take your claims about Otohime seriously when you can't even defend your claims about Mordecai?
>>
>>153410993
Mordecai is definitely just whining, I'll admit.
But Otohime is actually just overpowered. No one has had a good retort. Yes, sword needs a way to come back, but 10 mana worth of stats in a 6 mana card without even needing to evolve is not balanced by any stretch of the imagination.
>>
>>153410993
Please just stop replying to that retard. Its clear that he's just whining and crying about not knowing to play a card game and its painful to read his constant bitching about literally nothing.

One day he'll learn what removal means and maybe he'll get better at the game. He wont.
>>
>>153409557
Well, for the first part, she's a legendary, she's supposed to be a major gamechanger which she very much is. She however is a reversal card, only good when Sword has no board which is their absolute worst state.

While the 7/12 on 5 bodies seems impressive, 2 defense means nothing to nearly every ward in the game. High defense only has value since it allows a unit to trade more than once and by turn 6, any ward coming up will likely kill any bodyguards used to trade.

In the end, even if lacking a board clear which deals with Otohime perfectly, taking out Otohime and 1-3 bodyguards still removes a lot of the threat even if the Sage Commander next turn. If you have no way to attack their board or ward against it then you probably just suck. If the opponent had already pressured to low HP by turn 6, then the Sword had good luck that round and will probably win. Otohime is merely a clincher in that situation.

In this end, there's no guarantee to winning any match and Otohime I rarely find comes close to such a guarantee. Don't blame Otohime for losses that you were already on the way to. Sometimes Sword gets a perfect curve while other decks don't, however that is a strength it depends on as an archetype. Their deckbuilding and victories are more reliant on that consistency. In exchange they have one of the worst lategames in the game.

Mordecai is guaranteed loss to them if allowed to value trade while Death's Breath lets shadow get to him. Purgatory control near ruins sword with no possible response if they get going. Sword if not primed to kill by turn 10 is stopped dead by Satan and especially Guardian Sun Satan. Bloodcraft with good use of vengeance and drain recovers all the damage Sword does.

Otohime is just strong, she's a bunch of value, but that's all she is. For which there are plenty of counters to. I have not seen a game where Otohime saved the Sword player when the opponent still had 20 HP..
>>
Is team composition more important than subs in bghs?
>>
>>153410946
>But all those require certain things to get their full value
Otohime doesn't?

>Otohime is a 4 drop stat-wise, and then she summons two ascetic knights?
Otohime is a bad 4-drop. Ascetic Knight is a bad 3-drop that's actually just 2 bad 1-drops.

So in total Otohime is a bad 4-drop and 4 bad 1-drops, a total of 8 mana worth of bad cards or 7 mana worth of good cards, she's a class legendary that's 1 mana better than average on the condition that she's played on an empty board and usually takes the entire turn no matter the mana available (because you can't drop buffer minions on a full board even if you have the mana).

In terms of mana value she's really not that great for a higher-cost legendary, especially not since Sword naturally pays less for stats compared to most other classes.
>>
>>153412051
Team Composition is completely and absolutely unimportant until you start dealing with high-end event content(tests, that recent basement descent thing) and hard endgame.

A level 50 with 3 level 50 subs and a decent weapon will be able to deal with 80% of the game's content.

A great weapon, great skills, and limit breaking to level 70 will probably be able to deal with 90% to 95%.
>>
>>153411237
>4 1/2s and a 3/4 all vanilla
>10 mana worth of stats
You're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>153411237
Sword usually plays her from an empty board, now why would their board be empty in the first place?

Your opponent dropped an aoe board clear, this is the best case since you baited out removal and can fill your board right back up. You save her for moments like this.

Your opponent cleared out your board with their own guys, in which case you need to evolve or your board gets picked apart and your opponent has the rest of their mana to stabilize via a taunt or removal.

Not to mention the other crafts have AoEs that negate her, Revelation from Blood, Conflagration from Dragon, Themis from Haven, the Foul tempest from Shadow which leaves them with mana to spare due to costing so little, and fire chain from Rune.
>>
>>153411237
You're literally doing nothing but shitting opinions into this thread. What you consider a "good retort" is also nothing but an opinion. You don't know how to have a serious discussion.
>>
>>153412350
Otohime can also fuck a sword player because it fills their board. Its really fun when you manage to use Otohime against them.

If they have a full board then that means they cant drop more followers. If they cant drop more followers then that means they cant use windgod/sage commander.

And if they cant buff and quickly lethal me, I'm going to be shoving this dick down their throats in the late game just because I can.
>>
>>153412051
If you need to try-hard yes. Casually, no, you just stack relevant event cards for point bonus if you're grinding event, or put your favorite attacks and high stat cards on a favorite student if you're just soloing main story stuff. You should try to solo if it's 300 or lower difficulty, for solo lesson gems, but if you can't there's no issue with that either.

There's different friendship skills you need for try-hardery. For the descends, I stacked +%SP on combo so I'd always regen a bit every level. If you wanted to make full use of an HP-based active, you'd need HP girl link and HP boosting friendship skills. For tests, combo reduction and damage is important. Invades benefit from friendship skills that activate under 60seconds.
>>
>>153412000
>>153412190
>Actual arguments instead of just GIT GUD U SUK HOW DARE YOU NOT ALWAYS HAVE A BOARD CLEAR FOR HER FUCKING C RANK FAGGOT
Thanks anons, that's all I wanted. Those are all good points. Though her design still bothers me, I have to admit she's not as OP as I've perceived her.
>>153412318
7/12 is 10 mana worth of stats judging purely by numbers. Perhaps if I wrote it as 9/10 it would make more sense? That'd be the vanilla statline for a 10 drop if there were ever a vanilla 10 drop.
Learn to count you dope.
Also before you say something like BUT SHE'S A LEGENDARY! that's still the baseline 10 mana worth of stats.
>>
File: 1406402677701.png (201KB, 322x395px) Image search: [Google]
1406402677701.png
201KB, 322x395px
>>153412685
You could have just, you know, not replied to him anon. Shitting up the thread goes both ways.
Maybe next time instead of being a massive faggot learn to not keep stupid arguments going?
>>
>>153412051
Subs add something like 25% of their stats. So with a full set of leveled subs, that's about a 75% boost to all your stats.

Friend skills usually add about 10-15% damage, at best. So a pair of damage-boosting teammates is about 30% to just your damage, and nothing to everything else.

Generalizing very heavily here, since stats vary by card, and there's a bunch of different friend skills, and you may be using friend skill slots for stuff like autoreload.

But in general, if you can only do one, then you want to get your subs in place first.
>>
>>153410676
I also gotten my 4* silica from tutorial roll before. The rates are horrible in this game, only gotten two 4* from 2 days of rerolling. So won't be surprising if you never gotten any from tutorial rolls before.
>>
>>153413095
"just ignore them" is only an option in non-generals, where a thread will actually die. In generals you have to actively call out undesirables or you're going to have to put up with them and potentially their circlejerk forever.
>>
>>153413291
Okay, but I hope you realize resorting to insults when you should just stop replying just makes things worse and derails thread quality even more. You're not very good at having discussions either.
>>
File: 868969.jpg (431KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
868969.jpg
431KB, 1440x2560px
>>
>>153413521
Where did I insult him? I told the truth, that he didn't provide a single argument to the thread, only biased opinions, and that he can't expect to create a serious discussion by doing so.
>>
>>153413275
Who was the other 4* you pulled. According to the banner it's 4% for 4*
>>
>>153413954
Oh, that was another anon. Whatever.
The idea is if someone is being a stubborn little shit it doesn't matter what you say. You could go on and on for days and nothing would matter, you'd just prolong the stupid argument. You're not going to "call out undesirables" because this is an anonymous imageboard, any idiot could just come back the next day and complain about the same things if they were so inclined, pretending to be someone else. You end up doing just as much damage as the person who started the argument at that point.
Just don't reply if you're not getting anywhere. End of story.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160830-182916.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160830-182916.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
Not Sinon, but I'm fine with Leafa's Sugus.
>>
>>153413640
If they add Mireille, I might consider rerolling for her and giving it another shot.

And then I'll remember why I quit, and quit again.
>>
>>153413983
Rolled 4* Yuuki. 4% rates is obviously a big fat lie.
I just hope they will continue to be generous with gems since there is weapon gacha as well.
>>
>>153414583
Eugeo when?

;_;
>>
>>153414317
It does matter because there is more than one person in a thread. Arguments made in the thread aren't just for the person you're speaking to, they're for everyone that may read the thread and consider the opinions of those arguing. By discrediting a shitposter over and over, you give the people in that thread resistance to not only the arguments made, but the way they're made, so that they can't be as effective in the future.

For example, if I silently decided that you were full of shit and stopped posting, would this thread's readers be more or less likely to conclude that the "just don't reply" meme has legitimacy? The answer is obvious, and you also believe so, otherwise you would have simply decided "for the thread's sake" not to post and refrained from directing this off-topic argument at me in the first place.
>>
File: 1396225674628.jpg (26KB, 157x151px) Image search: [Google]
1396225674628.jpg
26KB, 157x151px
>>153415243
You know, if there weren't people like you around there would also be way less shitposters. You're literally just as bad as them.
Please just shut up already. Thank you.
>>
>>153415612
>He says, while making a blatant shitpost.

Why don't you try taking your own advice for once?
>>
>>153416513
I don't get it, what's wrong with game discussion?
>>
>>153416850
I don't get it, why are you replying to the retard that always goes "NEW GENERAL PLZ???"

Could always, I don't know, do what the OP says and continue discussing stuff?
>>
>>153416513
Thread is still almost dead even with the SW discussion, don't really see the point in it
>>
>>153413640
Yeah i posted this in the last thread tennis bro. Got a feeling that they're going to be beastly in terms of stats + insane ss because otherwise there is no way they'll be able to bait people to whale for speed types despite the buff that they got last update. Well regardless Mea is looking super cute so maybe I'll try my luck anyway. Maybe.
>>
File: sakaguchi.png (223KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
sakaguchi.png
223KB, 500x300px
What fuck was his problem?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-08-31-09-45-36.png (459KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-08-31-09-45-36.png
459KB, 800x480px
Around 17~ days in, managed to clear E4 just in time for maint.

It feels great to be able to clear the event with time to spare even though I started this month.
>>
>>153416763
I know it got through greenlight but have Cygames even discussed releasing it on steam yet? The way it's phrased makes me think that no one informed them it was happening
>>
>>153418737
Really there should probably just be a digital ccg general considering how many are coming out.
>>
File: 1441084939326.png (158KB, 650x727px) Image search: [Google]
1441084939326.png
158KB, 650x727px
>>153418127
>I have a little energy
>Burbaba is only at 70%
>I'll just roll it
>surely they won't all be Burbaba
Sakaguchi is a cruel mistress. I'd have actually considered spending a little on a few rolls, were it not for lucky trapfest.
>>
>>153418737
No one cares. Literally no one cares about you not liking a game in this general.

Please just stop trying to push out games you don't like outside the general and push yourself out instead, we'll be a lot better off without idiots like you.
>>
>>153419145
That seems like a good idea. Games like Duelyst and TESL currently have a good number of players and no place for discussion (maybe even more than /mbgg/), so it would be a big source of activity. Also I'm curious as to whether anyone still plays Chronicle.

>>153419471
I like Shadowverse. I want it to have its own general specifically so there can be a "shadowverse general" for people viewing the /vg/ catalog, that's a huge deal because a lot of people usually at least check things out when a new general pops up.
>>
>Playing Blood in Take 2 because I'm a masochist
>ALL of my 5 fights are VS Sword
FUCKING STOP
I won 3/5, 2 lost because I had really shitty hands and started 2nd, which is a death sentence against aggro decks
>>
>>153418127
1.Has been
2.Lost it ever since the failed TB magazine
>>
>>153420613
But Blood is great in take 2.
>>
When IS today's SV announcement anyway?
>>
>>153420613
Blood is great in Take 2, at least from my experience. I've done the best with Blood and Rune earth rite
>>
>>153421029
Just feels wrong playing without the OP shite like Revelation and that faggot vamp card that can face you for 5 damage+drain.
I just loaded up on drain cards and removal. Nothing beats evoing and getting 6 HP back.
The 2 times I managed to get my Dire card out, it immediately got Executed next turn. What are the odds.
>>
>>153418296
I wonder if the water pistol is better than colt.
>>
>>153421417
I would like to know that too but I'll probably end up leveling both to be sure. I hope there's some time before the next event but not too long, I dont want these devs to pull a panzer waltz with quarterly events.
>>
>>153419471
not the other anon but I don't mind SV, even if I don't play it. However, whether a general is needed or not has never really been about how fast a thread moves, but rather the content and quality of the discussion. SV has basically reached that point where every discussion inevitably turns into shitposting and the same shit gets discussed over and over again. If you go look at the SV replies here, they are basically the same as those you'll find in the SS, GBF, and FGO generals, and the SV shitposters here don't even post cute girls. Why are they even here? Having their own general will give them or audience which is what they want anyway, and clean up /mbgg/ quite a bit.

As for /mbgg/ dying: don't worry. /mbgg/ is always dead, but once in a while it will rise and fulfill its destiny as the breeder of shitty generals, send them off into the shitty world of /vg/, and then return once again to a long, deep slumber until a new season beckons.

SV has enough feathers and a hard enough beak to fend for itself now. It's time to let go.
>>
>>153422078
What's the matter with panzer waltz?
Water pistol have way higher accuracy buff but i like colt's buff grid.
>>
>>153422253
>Shitposts about kicking (That game I don't like) deleted
>Post it again

Come on, get the hint. Even the site staff is telling you to shut up.
>>
>>153422339
It seems that the Panzer Waltz staff have decided events for their game will be quarterly, meaning that they will be rare like Kancolle events with probably four or five events a year maximum.

There's people that like that and there's no problem with that because different people like different things but for me that's a incredibly slow pace for a game because events is the main appeal of a mobage and the main draw. A mobage might as well be dead if they have no events or go through a event drought so I would hate to see this game adopt the same event schedule since it would leave you with absolutely nothing to do for most of the time.
>>
>>153422253
Every game that gets big doesn't need to move to its own general. Some degree of shitposting is inevitable because 4chan is populated by human beings. Even with people sometimes arguing over SV or any other game, it's still been pretty minimal in /mbgg/. Even today with some guy whining about Mordi and being ignorant about Otohime, it's still not been that big of a deal. SV isn't dominating the threads. People can and do talk freely about other games. As we are now we're also slow enough that the thread needs to be bumped from time to time to stave off premature demise, and just this last thread got archived before a new one had been made.
>>
File: 1443526759066.png (348KB, 538x690px) Image search: [Google]
1443526759066.png
348KB, 538x690px
You faggots could at least post cute girls while writing your dissertations.
>>
>>153423475
Perfect cute breasts like that are the best
>>
>>153422784
Oh yeah. I think chinkcolle have more events right?
>>
File: o10241024pri_l_41689.png (298KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
o10241024pri_l_41689.png
298KB, 1024x1024px
>>153423475
Can I post Mamurus?
>>
>>153424006
I have no idea.

I only know about PW because some anon brought it up last thread. Maybe someone that plays Chinkcolle can tell us how events are handled in that game?
>>
>>153422936
I'm less concerned about the game being too big for the general and more concerned about the lack of a proper general stunting the game's growth. Maybe it's still premature, but I've been seeing an increasing number of people trying to discuss the game in places like /hsg/ because of there being no proper general.
>>
>>153424246
That'll still happen, the difference is if /svg/ exists, /hsg/ will go shitpost in it because people are stupid.
>>
File: 1436007791551.jpg (207KB, 850x1133px) Image search: [Google]
1436007791551.jpg
207KB, 850x1133px
>>153424246
It doesn't need a "proper' general just because /hsg/ people don't know how to type a word into the catalog search bar. SV is a card game, but it's a mobile game as well. /mbgg/ is a perfectly fine location for it.

I also don't see how a lack of a /vg/ thread is stunting the game's growth, but what the fuck do I know about viral marketing?
>>
>>153424246
SV still need several expansions before getting it's own general. It's very limited right now.
>>
File: 1402297443724.gif (902KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1402297443724.gif
902KB, 500x281px
>>153424582
>By being in /mbgg/, Shadowverse is protected from the cancer that is the HS community
Thank you for protecting us friends
>>
>>153421417
Maybe during night battles for squads without ARs, but it's overkill during daytime. Especially now that MGs can get +13 accuracy scopes.
The equipment patch kind of made it obsolete.
>>
File: 58647069_p0.jpg (342KB, 1240x1754px) Image search: [Google]
58647069_p0.jpg
342KB, 1240x1754px
>>153424246
This is as good as it gets for discussion.

Due to how the site works, slow threads have more room for civil discussion, getting actual useful advice and enjoy playing with other anons while big threads end up like the hearthstone general or the granblue fantasy general.
Maybe you'll find <50 ontopic useful posts with the rest being shitposts for the sake of shitposting.

There's also the fact that the game isn't big enough or popular enough to keep a general alive. If its not big enough to keep THIS thread alive along with several other games then its clearly not big enough to keep its own general alive. The only people that want to throw out games are the shitposters that want to throw out every new game that might have potential to stick around and people shitposting for the sake of shitposting.

So can we please put this topic to rest and enjoy our games in peace?
>>
>>153418296
>>153425015
What's the 2nd equip slot for HG for? I have a bunch of blue bullets on the list but it's all greyed out.
Also, the scopes that adds some stats but decreases others are bad right?
>>
>>153425015
You mean the ITI MARS thing? Is that actually really good or something?

I equipped it on my RF and she still missed a lot during night time.
>>
>>153424090
PW events are so rare because the localisation teams receive updates from the chinks in bulk rather than instantly, and it takes them years to shittily translate it anyway.

Chinkcolle has about 4 main events a year and grand construction events in between, providing new ships that can be obtained through construction only. There are also general updates in-between with new ships and content.
>>
>>153425963
I really want to play chinkcolle again, but they deleted my id and i don't feel like restarting.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-01-11-24-04.jpg (312KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-01-11-24-04.jpg
312KB, 800x1200px
>>153423548
Too bad she was the indication of a dying game.

>>153424012
Of course. I wonder if they only publish artwork or if they have doujin too, since finding their stuff in games is getting harder.
>>
>>153426180
That sucks, have you tried emailing them out of desperation or something? I think they have some understanding of English
>>
In SAO MD, I'm getting an error P100087:20 right now.

Can't log in. Anyone else ?

Although I did a device transfer earlier. Does it expect me to clear data ?
>>
>>153426251
I wonder how these artists that made arts for ded/dying game feels?
>>
>>153426327
I'm personally getting a bunch of connection errors so I think their servers are just having problems right now.
>>
>>153426371
If they got paid then they probably don't mind because its money in the bank for them.
>>
>>153426371
Like they made some good money
>>
>>153426302
I stopped playing around 4-5 months ago. Logged in for the new update and every server i tried to log into directed me to a new game / choosing your first destroyer thing.
I'm not exactly far into the game but don't want to restart again.
>>
>>153426745
I'm sorry for your loss, anon.

I get how you feel. I find it hard to get into similar games because of how tedious simply starting up can be, and starting from the beginning again is shit.
>>
>>153425552
I'm pretty sure there's just no ammo for hgs and smgs yet.
>>
In Panzer Waltz, why do people put up shit defense teams? How does that benefit them?
>>
>>153428425
tanks their rating so they can get easy matches when searching for clashes
>>
>>153428425
Ask yourself how increasing one's rank is beneficial. It's not.
Why bother having to fight difficult targets for Silver if you can just suicide your rank away.
>>
>>153424606
I'm just speaking as someone who is most used to the original /vg/ experience of a new game starting a general and people from the board checking it out and forming a community naturally. Maybe the board is too dense for that to happen anymore though.
>>
File: CrJReeLUsAAwKEL.jpg (98KB, 633x871px) Image search: [Google]
CrJReeLUsAAwKEL.jpg
98KB, 633x871px
>Want to make a Blood deck for vampy
>Don't want to start vialing shit because the meta is probably going to change next month with the new card set

Soon
>>
>>153429294
/vg/ already has more posts than /a/. Threads can't spring up to foster a community from nothing. There has to be an existing community to propagate a thread or it cannot sustain the flow of traffic from other threads all pushing each other towards oblivion..
>>
>>153429386
Soon enough, I'm just hoping Shadow doesn't get nerfed via the new cards. Like I'm fine with the meta shifting, but as long as they're still at least Tier 2 I'm good.
>>
>>153428656
>>153428782
Really? As I've gone up in rank the per-fight silver reward has more than doubled.
>>
>>153429875
I don't care if they're nerfed as long as the cards are fun. The new evolve 5-drop that revives your biggest minion seems fun as hell.
>>
Has anyone seen the Shadowverse twitter? It's really sad.
>Who would win in a fight? Erica or Eris?
>2 replies saying Erica, 6 likes
>Which card would you rather have? Rabbit Necro or Apprentice Necro
>2 replies saying Rabbit, 2 likes
>Isabelle v Rowen, who would win?
>0 (Zero) replies, 1 like
It's like he's saying rhetorical questions to himself
>>
File: 1466449595421.jpg (30KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
1466449595421.jpg
30KB, 480x320px
>>153431656
For comparison, the american twitter has 1k followers while the japanese has just under 190k
>>
>want to try out an arch priestess laelia deck
>it will take about 10k vials
>think about the other cards I need to make
>Missing 3 cerbs
>Missing 3 ancient elfs
>One otohime but no other sword legends but tsubaki
>Only dragon legend is a single fafnir
>tfw I have a page worth of legendaries but it's not enough
Maybe I should give up.
>>
>>153432254
The problem is that you can run more than one legendary. In more than one way. You could argue a lot of them are too powerful to run multiple of and also it means to be effective you need 3. Like that huge argument over Otohime earlier would probably be less of an issue if you could only run one.
>>
>Remember I haven't played shadowverse in a while
>Spend an Arena ticket to play take two
>Crash on the second match

Now I remember why I stopped playing
>>
ward zombies are bullshit
>>
>Just pulled my 6th (SIXTH) Lord Atomy

Fuck off you useless skeleton stop wasting my lego pulls. Anyone else getting ridiculous levels of duplicates? I must have pulled 7 or 8 Arthurian Lights by now.
>>
File: image.jpg (296KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
296KB, 750x1334px
S-should I be happy?
>>
File: o10241024pri_l_43588.png (231KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
o10241024pri_l_43588.png
231KB, 1024x1024px
>>153435015
>No cute girls.
I don't know, you tell me. Are you happy?
>>
>>153435015
>Two (2) guys
>>
>>153435015
Time to reroll, anon.
>>
>>153435015
>series with scantily clad girls
>happy with 2 dudes
either you reroll or you're a homo.
>>
>>153427427
btw, what was the earlier maintenance for? are we in the increased equip chance time yet?
>>
>>153435576
That ended already.
>>
>>153435015
Game wise it's better to have as many 4* as possible since they are hard to come by.
>>
File: bunny1.jpg (365KB, 1536x1024px) Image search: [Google]
bunny1.jpg
365KB, 1536x1024px
>not even a 2-3* Anko to get my hopes up during the run in
>>
>Springfield's voice

SS tier cutie
>>
I'm pretty sure it's nigh-impossible to get 5 wins in take 2, because either of these things will happen:
>You get a really shit hand even after mulliganing, and you start 2nd vs Sword. You continue to draw high cost cards even though your deck is 2/5 of them.
>The opponent has the perfect hand that counters your every move.
>Despite you playing your best, the opponent topdecks the very card he needs to counter you, every time.
>You don't get to choose a Legendary from your cards picks.
>A combination of the situations above.
Of course, you could argue that the same could happen to your opponent, but that's irrelevant. I'm talking about the possibility of winning 5 times in a row.
>>
>>153436671
Is just want to lie in her lap while she whispers into my ear.
>>
>>153431656
I didn't even know there was an english Shadowverse twitter.
>>
>>153436796
My biggest problem in arena is not getting to draft good cards. I lose to specific really good cards all the time and never see them in the draft. I've only played maybe 10 runs so far but it still seems extremely lopsided.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-08-31-15-11-56.jpg (223KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-08-31-15-11-56.jpg
223KB, 800x1280px
>Rainbow run in
>3-stars galore
>One Nozomi
pls.
At least my Blade Cannons continue to get stronger.
>>
File: luna2.png (989KB, 1176x747px) Image search: [Google]
luna2.png
989KB, 1176x747px
Is this official art? it seems pretty lewd.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-02-03-24-00.png (817KB, 600x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-02-03-24-00.png
817KB, 600x1024px
ded games.
>>
>>153437015
>>153437015
Yeah, like playing Dragon and not getting a single Oracle/that dragon chick/dragon warrior.
Or playing Sword and not getting a single Floral Fencer.
Most of the time the card choices are between "good card" and "really shit card you would never play", and then proceeds to stuff the "shit cards you will never play" into your first 10 card draws all the time.
>>
>>153437402
that girl on top looks foxy
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLuNgYoZi5I
>>
File: MoonBunnies.jpg (201KB, 800x857px) Image search: [Google]
MoonBunnies.jpg
201KB, 800x857px
LAST HALF OF THE EVENT STARTS RIGHT AFTER GUARANTEES LEAVE.
Which means it is highly likely they will add girls. If you're hesitant, you can wait until the last day when we're likely to get leaks just to make sure. Will confirm based on the event story but that will be later.

Anyway, there's a Slot Machine to get from co-op with a new mission to do there to upgrade it, which will help with event points. Looks like it has water spout enemies. Looks like a pretty standard event so we'll have to wait to see why it's so long.
>>
>maintenance in the middle of prime game time
One of the few disadvantages of playing a primarily Japanese game I guess.
>>
>>153438006
I just want 4* Anko.
>>
>>153438006
Giving this a miss. Casino girls are not lewd enough to tempt me to roll.
>>
File: free legendaries.png (255KB, 946x247px) Image search: [Google]
free legendaries.png
255KB, 946x247px
HAIL SATAN
>>
Forgot to mention, 563 gems were given last month from events. This assumes you did all 11 days of invades for the festival and at least did the separated floors of the descend.

>>153438227
Yeah, who I want is in this set, but I'm likely to want to do a 10+1 on the next set anyway since I'll have a few favorites in there too. Just really curious why the event is so long unless they think the end month event won't need much time, like for last loli squad idols or flora additions.
>>
>>153438410
>two leggos i already have
Oh well, i guess its free.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 750x1334px
Not bad though I was hoping for Anko or Nozomi
>>
>>153438537
I've had horrible luck with neutral pulls so this is pretty sweet, now I can slap them into all my poverty decks.
>>
>>153438410
>Hey guys we heard that you think Satan meta is cancer
>So we're going to send everyone a free satan
>>
>Anko
Not my favorite but she's probably the best one of this set
>Anko, Anko, Kurumi
Anko pls go.
>>
>>153438006
I guess I'll just roll this one once and wait for the other half.
>>
>>153438856
thats fair. I am just wondering if I should run the 2nd gabriel in my haven deck instead of my 2nd curate or my Jeanne De Arc
>>
File: wmIRT2R.png (789KB, 640x842px) Image search: [Google]
wmIRT2R.png
789KB, 640x842px
I know we don't like Subaru but this is going too far.
>>
>>153438928
>ankofags always complaining how they don't get any ankos
>someone who's not an ankofag pulls her three times
Desire sensor is such a cruel mistress
>>
File: 56870762_p0.jpg (229KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
56870762_p0.jpg
229KB, 1024x768px
>>153439102
Don't worry, Miki knows what she's doing.
>>
tfw you pull no shadowverse legendaries in the last 35 arena packs but at least you have 4500 gold and the dust you get from silvers is starting to pile up. At this point imma just keep going until I get enough for a top tier deck from just recycling excess bronzes and silvers. my 18 kaliedoscopic glows and 14 angelic barrages will pave my path to the future.
>>
>>153438410

Guess I'll have 3 satans now. Does anyone use more than 1?
>>
>>153439686
Satan Haven runs two.
>>
>>153439686
Dragon can probably run 3 since they want to get him out ASAP and the extras will just turn into satan cards if they're still in the deck
>>
File: 543523.jpg (199KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
543523.jpg
199KB, 675x1200px
>>
>>153440391
oh it was kamomome
>>
>>153438410
>prince of darkness
>>
File: saodef30.jpg (32KB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
saodef30.jpg
32KB, 280x210px
>>153410349
There's no rocket science in it anon. It's either 'increase Attack, defense, critical or hp', 'skill level+1' or 'unlock a new pasive skill'. The only non-linear thing in it is that you choose what stat you want to focus on when limit breaking the character(again: attack, defense, hp and critical).

Everyone was asking how to bind your account:
Go to menu->'other' settings where it gives you this long list of options, choose 引き継ぎ. You'll see a screen with two buttons, white and blue. White one is an 'explanation of what can transfer' and blue is 'issue transfer code'. It will give you a code and you'll have to put a password for it. Not sure if it has any expiration date.
>>
>>153440391
This game is just impossible to play with the shitty tickets and gems.
>>
File: Luna.png (634KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
Luna.png
634KB, 800x480px
My first 5-0

I wanted to use this ticket to play as Vampy because I have no cards for blood but Luna bringing a 5-0 home is fine too.
>>
File: 543523.jpg (60KB, 640x300px) Image search: [Google]
543523.jpg
60KB, 640x300px
>>
File: 1472627025.jpg (139KB, 590x675px) Image search: [Google]
1472627025.jpg
139KB, 590x675px
FoG weapons up, too.

They all seem pretty good, various action skill/damage buffs.

Sion's sword has the regen she was missing, and recovers SP.
Harvey's lance has instant death avoidance.
>>
>>153440947
Will they throw me in moe jail if I commit a crime?
>>
>>153441021
Have they said anything about have multi quest for flower of grace? It's a pain to farm those mats.
>>
Are step gacha the most evil gacha?
>>
File: thecloak.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
thecloak.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
What other big drops should I be running in Haven Satan? Right now running x2 curate, 1 Gabriel, 1x Jeanne De Arc, 1 Lucifer and 2x Satan thanks to the crate. I also have another Gabriel, but its not in there.
>>
>>153441145
They tweeted about it, it's coming today.
>>
>Cygames gives me a third Lucifer
>Cygames is giving me a third Satan and fourth Gabriel
Why cant they give legends I dont have
>>
>>153441351
Those are fine for late drops, another lucifer would be good but before looking at those make sure your removal is up to par with 3x themis, some executes and acolyte's lights.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-08-31-00-37-58.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-08-31-00-37-58.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
Well I'm sad now.
>>
>>153441390
Everybody can use a neutral legendary to some degree, while not everybody can necessarily use a class-specific one. Four Gabriel here as well. Just won't leave me alone.
>>
>>153441705
I have 3 themis's and 2 banishing lights. Throw in one execute?
>>
>>153441282
Depends on the game. They are either fucking amazing or scummy as shit with almost no in between.
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 750x1334px
>Mea and Kamome out
>Decided to try again after not getting Charlotte for two days
>Get her immediately
Now I can finally start
>>
>>153441721
>sad
That could have been subaru
>>
>>153442565
10 roll? How do you even get enough to roll that much...
>>
>>153442654
>first roll a single subaru
tell me about it
>>
>>153442654
I actually like Subaru.
>>
File: CrKvOVZUIAAj3Eq.jpg (146KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CrKvOVZUIAAj3Eq.jpg
146KB, 675x1200px
>>153438006
So, just went through the stories of the event.
>Director-chan asked the Hoshimori class to go in her place as a delegate to the moon
>Haruka and Asuha specifically decline due to family obligations. Renge pouts about having no reason to go since Asuha is not going.
>Nobody else declines but the girls in this set all confirm.
So, Haruka and Asuha are definitely out for second set.
>They get to their hotel, delegate meeting is tomorrow, so the manager rabbit-man asks them to put on these bunny suits and come watch a magic show before spending the night
>During the magic show, Michelle, Urara, Kokomi, and Kurumi are invited on stage to participate in a trick - they disappear
>They don't come back and when the others go investigate, they don't find them.
>They eventually run into another rabbit man who tells them that the manager abducted those 4, to convert their body and mind to bunnies, to sell them to potential buyers
>Why do that? Because bunnies die if they're lonely, so they will become emotionally attached to the buyer.
They're going to become actual bunnies, like the red things, in case your mind was in the gutter somewhere thinking about other results
Naturally, Mimi and Kurumi are excited about the idea but Kokomi and Urara protest.

Then that's it. Dunno what they could have planned for the last half to incorporate the rest of the class or why it's so long, but if you're waifu is in that half, you'll want to wait for confirmation.
>>
I have 100% crash rate in games on my phone after the shadowverse maintenance just now I had so much hope the constant crashing might stop but it seems like everything is still fucked, if anything it got worse
>>
>Draft a dragoncraft arena with zero ramp and average card quality
>Still go 4 wins

I just don't get how a class can be this good, the cards are already amazing and they get ramp to boot. Can't wait to craft some Fortes for constructed.
>>
>>153443713
I hate how Forte is a instant 5-7 damage (Or worse with Urd) to my face if the enemy has her on his hand. No idea how people can say dragon is weak when stuff like this happens.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160830-235933.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160830-235933.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
Also got Kokomi and mumi
>>
>>153443913
>Rhino
>Phantom Howl
>Temptress Vampire
>>
>>153444097
Rhino takes a lot of setup.
Phantom howl requires even more setup because you need a empty board and the shadows to get max damage out of it.
Always thought temptress vampire was bullshit but she only comes out on turn 9 at least.

And for the record, I'm not going to whine and cry that she's overpowered or ask how is forte fair and balanced like some people. I just really hate how dragon gets easy ramp, tons of wards AND fat storm units while other classes struggle to stay relevant. Fuck cygames and fuck their balance team.
>>
>>153443913
Literally who says dragon is weak?
>>
Another hour or so shadowverse stream happened, nice to see some game get exposure from here~
>>
>>153438410
Now everyone can run satan
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-08-31-16-32-20.png (516KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-08-31-16-32-20.png
516KB, 576x1024px
Shit.
>>
>>153444382
Its okay, Kirito should be able to solo that like he did in the anime.
>>
Just won an arena game without using any of my 3 evos because Wyrm Spire is broken (assuming you don't get smorced). He even had 2 turns of Satan draws. Still a landslide.
>>
File: 543523.jpg (64KB, 728x1200px) Image search: [Google]
543523.jpg
64KB, 728x1200px
I'm grateful for more gems.
>>
>Free Satan AND Gabriel
Based Cygames.
Why do I suspect that they are only giving these huge freebies out because no one is playing the game?
>>
>>153443409
Wtf that's pretty fucked up, sounds like the plot for asanagis next doujin.
>>
>>153443409
I need doujins of this.
>>
>>153445028
They gave those out on the same day that Kripp's sponsorship ended and he released the youtube video, so it's probably just a publicity stunt to draw more Hearthstone players. Legendaries aren't that hard to get in this game anyway and neutrals are convenient since they can be used in any class by newbies.
>>
>>153445332
Satan is meta too

Just stick one or three in any deck and you're good to go
>>
File: 8657463.jpg (203KB, 640x842px) Image search: [Google]
8657463.jpg
203KB, 640x842px
>>153441721
>>
>>153445028
the freebie gabriel completed my playset.
>>
File: legends.jpg (197KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
legends.jpg
197KB, 960x540px
New player here, I want to play Swordcraft and I was trying to get a roll with Aurelia(s) and Otohime(s).
Should I keep this one?

Only one Aurelia, no Otohime and the 2 skeleton and 2 pluto are basically dust because of how they are right?
>>
>>153445332
It's also in tandem with a new commercial in Japan.
>>
>>153445745
eh, if you really want to do sword, you could do better.

How many packs do you get when rolling right now?
>>
>>153445816
21 and 3 free legends.
22 if you do 1 quest battle but I often don't do it to reroll faster.
>>
>about to win match in ranked
>get call from work
>get back to game
>YOU LOSE
who the hell thought this was good idea in fucking mobile game
>>
>>153446295
You can't just not have a time limit. Next time let it go to voicemail and call back, pretending you were on the john.
>>
>>153446295
Meanwhile in a parallel universe
>about to win match in ranked
>get call from work
>get back to game
>my opponent went AFK hoping I disconnect or leave
who the hell thought this was a good idea fucking cygames I swear to god
>>
>>153446549
in situations like this and disconnects, it would be better to count match as a draw. You don't lose points and opponent doesn't get free win
>>
>>153445745
I'd keep that account on the side in case atomeme decks become meta with the new cards.

>>153445957
Holy fucking shit, and I thought the 15 pack reroll days were nice. Newbies have it so easy.
>>
How many battle worthy squad do you need in Girls Frontline? 2? 3?
>>
>>153438410
Another deceiver to vial
>>
>>153446912
That will never not get exploited.
>>
How is the new co-op in shironeko? Anything annoying gimmick this time like they usually do?

Also, what have others been doing for mat farming for solo? I'm wondering if going in, pillaging one specific spot for what I need and getting out would be faster than clearing a map.
>>
>get to Heathcliff fight
>he only has 2 parriable attacks
>he constantly rushes at you with a shield up while constantly spamming his unparriable combo and charge
I thought the Gleam Eyes fight was some bullshit, but I can't even cheese this guy with Sinon.
>>
File: First 5-0.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
First 5-0.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
2x Soul Dealer
1x Medusa
1x Alucard
1x Summon Bloodkin
2x Killer Devil
2x Night Horde
and 7 potential reach cards

Easily the dumbest deck I have yet to play in Take Two.
>>
File: 878.jpg (484KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
878.jpg
484KB, 1242x2208px
Remember to never weapon roll
>>
File: 97986.jpg (41KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
97986.jpg
41KB, 350x350px
So singles or 10 rolls which is better for SAO?
>>
File: 電撃GsMagazine10月.jpg (77KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
電撃GsMagazine10月.jpg
77KB, 480x640px
Catching up on BGHS 2ch thread and someone noticed the bonus affection for bunny girl training ends on the 12th.

So clues are:
>Last half of the event starts on the 4th
>Bunny Outfit training bonus ends on the 12th
>Event and gacha leaves on the 20th
What does that tell us? Fuck if I know, these dates are all over the place.
General consensus so far seems to be that Kokomi, Anko, and Kurumi are the strongest of the set.

Also preview of current issue of Dengeki Gs Magazine, same issue as >>153367925
And no, there hasn't been a scan or digital of last months' school swimsuit spread.
>>
3 new guns on GF?
>>
>>153453014
Four, actually.
P99 is shit 3*, SVD is the new hotness, and MG4 is just bad MG5.
Super SASS will be daily bonus like Type 56, but she's shit anyway.
>>
>Urara doesn't wear pantyhose in her card
>her Live3D sprite wears one
I feel cheated
>>
Just opened an animated Skullfane. Is Haven not shit in constructed?
>>
>>153453850
Satan Stall Haven is one of the most bullshit decks right now, but it makes extremely little use of amulets and doesn't bother with Skullfane due to it.

Skullfane will probably become far more useful when more amulets are released in the expansion, but currently amulet Haven is considered one of the weakest decks currently.
>>
in GF, if i want to roll specifically for SMG 5* guns what combo should I roll?
>>
>>153454450
4/4/1/1 maybe
>>
>>153453850
Haven is good, and Skullfane is both a fun card and cool character even if he's not currently meta-tier.
>>
File: 1472031846324.png (258KB, 500x415px) Image search: [Google]
1472031846324.png
258KB, 500x415px
>All these shitters with American flag icons and meme names feeding me wins in arena

I suppose there are some benefits to a western release after all.
>>
>>153454192
>had the pleasure of playing amulet haven in Draw Two
>went 1-4 because of shit draws and lol sword
Never again
>>
>>153443409
Maybe the next half will be Phantom Thieves?
>>
>>153455054

>tfw shitting on japanese with my austrian flag
>>
>>153455241
I drafted an amulet haven that looked really good on paper. I think one game I drew well and one game average and I won those two, but of course I drew complete shit the other three games and just got zerged down.

>aggro metas Xd
>>
>single 4*
>anko
I feel like I'm never going to get mumi again starting from onsen
>>
>>153442694
Its the turorial roll from the game. Been trying to get Charlotte is or some waifu but Mea came a calling instead
>>
File: o05400540pri_ll_40022.png (113KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
o05400540pri_ll_40022.png
113KB, 540x540px
>>153455338
怪盗?
Got examples? I looked that up and got images of guys in caped tuxedo suits wearing top hats of various heights.
Also this princess from Uchihime.
>>
Gettin real tired of these path to purgatory decks every single match I play.
>>
>>153458480
Then end the match before hand

Also why is second turn so OP
First turn can't even compete
>>
>>153439686
I run 2 in my Satan Dragon, dunno what I can do with my third either.
>>
>>153438410
>They send everybody Lucifer
>Now he's in every game
>They send everybody Satan
>He's now going to be in every game
>They sent everyone Gabriel
Why? Who the fuck runs Gabriel?
>>
File: whatgame.png (544KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
whatgame.png
544KB, 1280x720px
Whats the name of the game , anon? *_*
>>
>>153459523
Midrange Sword does. It also makes sense to send everyone an angel to counterbalance the literal lord of evil.
>>
>>153459523
It's a dead game what do you expect?
>>
>>153457069
Yeah, those are basically it. I mean with Casinos, you got to have the opposite group, the phantom thieves. Basically you just need the mask and theme, though for guys it's usually a top hat and tuxedos. For girls it can be a bit more varied, though the obvious one is the literal cat burglar.
>>
>>153459712
But he's only the prince not the lord.
>>
>>153459667
>*_*
Go ask reddit.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-08-31-20-51-55.png (1MB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-08-31-20-51-55.png
1MB, 800x1280px
So the two did get a flora outfit after all. Shiho's design kinda weird in the chest area. Also I swear Shiho's Shihos look bigger than Kokomi's Kokomis eventhough they're supposed to be the same size.

Also I just realized there's a new live2d teary face Shiho.
>>
>>153446549
Who doesn't pick up the phone just because they were in the john?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-08-31-08-46-32.png (3MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-08-31-08-46-32.png
3MB, 1440x2560px
Holy shit fuck you Miki

The hell is this shit, first time I get something like this

At least I got Kurumi before
>>
File: 1424063682443.png (43KB, 257x298px) Image search: [Google]
1424063682443.png
43KB, 257x298px
>>153458480
>Shitters here can never stop crying about Sword
>Meanwhile A and up is literally all Purg Forest and Purg Rune

End it.
>>
>>153459818
If that's what they end up doing for the rest of the girls, then gems are going to be in very short supply.
>>
>>153460619
If you don't take the phone with you like an animal.
>>
>>153460709
>Rank A
>PtP Forest
Dank memes bro
>>
>>153461183
I've seen them as early as C0, friendo.
>>
>>153460709
Sword is a free win against path decks, try not sucking
>>
File: 1471467806621.jpg (41KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1471467806621.jpg
41KB, 512x512px
My forest deck is actually dicking sword decks pretty hard.
>>
>>153461254
Yeah, and they disappear in B, PtP only works if the enemy doesn't know what you're up to
>>
>>153461405
>PtP only works if the enemy doesn't know what you're up to
Spoken like a true D0.
>>
>>153461405
I just fought against a PtP at B3 yesterday. It was a free win, sure, but that doesn't stop people from trying.
>>
>>153461308
I don't play sword.
>>
>>153461910
Fine, you'll see it at many levels, it'll just lose to everything except control blood craft
>>
1st roll - Mumi, Kokomi, Kokomi
2nd roll - Kokomi, Anko

Damn it, Kokomi. This always seems to happen to me. I want to roll again, but it seems like gems are hard to come by these days.
>>
File: 1469586637112.png (225KB, 537x749px) Image search: [Google]
1469586637112.png
225KB, 537x749px
>>153462270
I just wanted Nozomi, and basically in 5 chances, I couldn't get her. Lame.
>>
Is sion finally good with her motif? I don't know if it's worth trading in for her because she seemed pretty lackluster to me.
>>
>>153462270
>2 rolls
>3 girls and 2 dupe crystals
>oh woe is me
fuck off
>>
File: 52986583_p0.jpg (476KB, 900x1273px) Image search: [Google]
52986583_p0.jpg
476KB, 900x1273px
>>153462270
Give me mumi
>>
Evolve meta when
>>
File: 1449593666036.jpg (247KB, 752x849px) Image search: [Google]
1449593666036.jpg
247KB, 752x849px
>>153443409
Please mumi, there are better ways to reach out to people
>>
>>153462541
I forgot to mention that I only wanted Nozomi, and not getting one of your waifus when she's in a set is so depressing.
>>
>2nd roll gives me nozomi and kurumi
I guess that's fine but I guess I should kill any hopes of getting my favourite student from now on. Completely out of gems
>>
File: 58671690_p0.png (267KB, 584x413px) Image search: [Google]
58671690_p0.png
267KB, 584x413px
>>153462483
It definitely helps, gives her the regen she was missing and more firepower. Plus some nice SP regen.

I still don't think I'd use her over Neons, but she beats my previous sword users pretty easily. Though I don't have Dean or Ekuru.

10%sp/3kills is a useful skill for anyone, so it'll probably still be decent for other sword types later on.
>>
>>153463467
She might be really good if we get new enemies that are immune/absorb all elemental dmg, but outside of that I can't see much use for her.
At least she's very cute
>>
>>153442565
Not rolling until i know their skills and stats
>>
>>153462968
I keep reserve rocks just for that purpose, or rather I just haven't fully grinded out all the rocks I can get. I regret not getting Christmas Eve Asuha and kind of Movie Asuha. I assume that one at least will be back for her Birthday at least. Gotta save up enough for that, aiming for at least 2k rocks.
>>
>>153464368
How can you handle it if your girl just keeps appearing in gachas. And then not getting her
>>
File: CrMBxlxVMAAVOfP.jpg (643KB, 1707x2048px) Image search: [Google]
CrMBxlxVMAAVOfP.jpg
643KB, 1707x2048px
I wonder when we will get idolshit in SV
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-08-31-17-03-52.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-08-31-17-03-52.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
Time to explode
>>
File: bunny2.jpg (182KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
bunny2.jpg
182KB, 768x1024px
Oh good, didn't need to go completely broke for bunny Anko.
>>
>>153465034
Damn it. For the past 3 gacha sets, I've gotten 3 girls in 2 rolls. Just for once, I want to get 3 girls in 1 roll so I can at least save some gems.

Are any of the girls in this set good from a battle standpoint?
>>
What are some criminally underrated cards?

My vote goes to Seabrand Dragon

The fact it gets storm with overflow active makes it just great at 5 cost and can be a real clinch player
>>
>>153465553
I wouldn't call a card that's an automatic 3-of in any Dragon deck "Underrated".

Now, something like Healing Angel? That's pretty underrated, alright.
>>
File: yay.png (26KB, 306x291px) Image search: [Google]
yay.png
26KB, 306x291px
>1st guarantee, Subaru
>2nd guarantee, Anko
>3rd guarantee, Nozomi + Anko + Urara
>4th guarantee, Kurumi + Kurumi + Mimi
Holy fuck. Would've been perfect if I had gotten Kokomi but damn this is pretty fucking sweet.
>>
>>153465553
Masked Butcher.
A decent card that can be extremely useful in certain matchups but is overshadowed by Blood's other AOEs, but is in my opinion one of Bloods best 3 drops and in my opinion the best 3 drop if you want to play Vengeance heavy or Soul Dealer Blood.
>>
Will orange loli's motif allow her to break top 3?

I was hoping for a barrier or something, but the motif seems to go all in on the damage buffs.
>>
>>153466160
Wow. That's a lot of crystals spent. You must like bunny girls.
>>
>>153465553
Leviathan
Robin Hood
Elf wanderer
Apprentice necromancer
Queen medb
Furiae
>>
>>153466552
I've still got 600+ left and all of my favorite girls were in this gacha.

who doesn't like bunny girls. you some sort of homo?
>>
>>153465821
I don't run even one
It's Satan Dragon, the only cards over 5 cost are Satan and Dread
>>
>Opponent was playing Earth Ward Rune
>Board was filled with Warded shite
>Topdecked 2 Temptress Vampires in a row to win
Should I feel bad?

Probably not, next few games I went against topdecked Swords with Otohimes and Commanders while I never drew a single Revelation or Demonic Storm.

It's all RNG
>>
>>153464662
You keep trying. You scrounge rocks from everywehre you can. Finish all the mode rocks? Get the head pat, exercise and gift rocks. Those take too long? 25 rocks from each girl past 50 affection. It's expensive, but when you're desperate those rocks are super important. Course once you run out of those you're screwed.
>>
>those bikini strings
Fug i really want to save for ruushe or something
>>
>>153459667
Did you even check the link in op...
>>
File: 1430663686316.png (58KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1430663686316.png
58KB, 1000x1000px
>everyone getting Anko but me
>>
File: Screenshot_20160831-095522.png (3MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160831-095522.png
3MB, 1440x2560px
>>153470624
But this is the wrong 4*.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-09-01-01-00-43.png (912KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-01-01-00-43.png
912KB, 720x1280px
this seems fine
>>
>>153473489
So fucking salty that Urara doesn't have stockings in the card but does have them on her Live2D and 3D model.
>>
>>153473489
Urara's bunnysuit is the cutest.
>>
>missed a nico stream today
>need a premium account to watch the stream I missed

Fucking nico
>>
I forget, why did shadowverse take off here while mabinogi duel didn't?
>>
>>153474974
Nexon
>>
File: C_101321030.png (564KB, 536x698px) Image search: [Google]
C_101321030.png
564KB, 536x698px
>want to use her
>she's just worse than dragonbond
>>
>>153465553
Orb Dragon
He's overshadowed by bigger flashier dragon cards but he can really get shit done
>>
>>153474048
It's just Urara. Since she's the cutest, so will be her costumes!
>>
File: Screenshot_20160831-132233.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160831-132233.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
I'm gonna max the Mumi, and then have hot sex with her~~~~~
>>
>>153465034
You should spontaneously explode.
>>
Is Purgatory Rune worth spending vials to craft the remaining altered fates and ptp I need or should I just stick with conjuring force
>>
>>153443409
This does not sound as friendly as colopl might've thought when they made this. This is like taken, I don't know who they are but I'm getting my mumi back
>>
File: 1439692906183.png (790KB, 792x792px) Image search: [Google]
1439692906183.png
790KB, 792x792px
>10 hours rollan
>Get Otohime but no Aurelia
>Get Aurelia but no Otohime
>Roll 10-12 legends all are shit or unusable on any current good deck, also no otohime or aurelia

Im really getting tired of your shit
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-08-31-14-59-20.png (857KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-08-31-14-59-20.png
857KB, 720x1280px
Rolled the rider weapon with 150 gems, it's decent at least?
>>
>>153477794
Good we don't need any more swords
>>
>>153445784
Link?
>>
>lose a turn 6 kill to SV crashing because they played a minion with even the slightest effect
guess I'm emulator only now so much for fucking mobile games
>>
Are any of the bunny girls esports? Like yukata sadone
>>
>>153479132
There's an option to lower effects. I'm playing it fine on a Galaxy S3.
>>
>>153479364
I appreciate your help but I already turned all of that stuff off, no audio no damage estimates reduced effects no leader animations etc. I still will have black screen or crash in at least 1 arena match on my phone out of every 5 so its either cygame's jewish conspiracy to make me slowly lose gold or the game is just trash for ios.
>>
>>153479245
I doubt it. Kokomi is really good at clearing and twin guns have pretty shitty options on that, so if they are your weapon of choice she's a massive upgrade.
Anko is a skill spam version of Flora Renge.
>>
>>153479827
>ios
Ah.

Should've said in the first place.
>>
The bunny suit training music is excellent.
>>
File: 1381971341510.jpg (97KB, 848x707px) Image search: [Google]
1381971341510.jpg
97KB, 848x707px
>Drawn horribly in pretty much every game of SV today.
>Can't win anything
I just want to complete my dailies
>>
>>153459667
Guns Frontier
>>
File: Capture.png (1MB, 673x1043px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
1MB, 673x1043px
Huzzah! Time to hope they give me time to relax and hoard
>>
File: WA2k.jpg (1MB, 1600x2263px) Image search: [Google]
WA2k.jpg
1MB, 1600x2263px
I need some guns discussion

I know the guide goes over some HG buffers but what would be some of the best HG buffers specifically for a RF team?
>>
File: UfF5QGA.jpg (144KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
UfF5QGA.jpg
144KB, 1280x960px
>>153460534
>Kanon and Shiho flora outfits
>That will inevitably be added to the flora gatcha which already has a shit ton of cards in it
>>
>>153484997
>Here's this question the guide explains
>let's ask it again
>>
>>153485459
Oh hey its you again.
Glad to see you're still against discussing anything because a guide exists.
>>
Are the memorial weapons good?
>>
Was there any TL of the onsen event?
>>
>>153485554
>this great recource that answers all the stupid guestions that get asked over and over
>let's just ignore it
how about you kill yourself
>>
>>153486112
There's great 'recources' for other games too and no one cries when questions are asked or brought up because it generates discussion and interest in the thread and this game isn't a special exception to the rule.
>>
>>153485816
Sion's gives regen and recovers SP, Harvey's give's instant death avoidance, Rena's is just damage boosting stuff.

Sion's seems best, haven't decided if I wanna trade for either of the others.
>>
File: 57917872_p0.png (1MB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
57917872_p0.png
1MB, 1000x1500px
>>153484997
Majority of HGs seem to be a DPS loss when compared to if you replaced them with an extra RF
That being said, PPK will give your team a nice damage boost seen as you're running full RF
>>
>>153486757
Yeah I know about PPK giving the team the attack speed RFs really need but are there any other options?

In games like these, its usually better to have options and different leveled characters to adapt to different situations and stages. And with the ability to deploy more than one squad to a stage, it might be important in the future.
>>
>>153486937
Aside from the gimmick they added this event where HGs gave additional sight, I dont think having a HG in your team will be staple for most future event content.
Maybe just try leveling teams of certain guns ie 4MG:1HG, 4RF:1HG, 5SMG (for the absolute madmen), 5AR
just incase of type specific events in the future

To me it just feels like HGs are a waste of a slot with all the combinations ive tried, so ive just been levelling the cute ones in my side squads,
There are probably some chinese spreadsheets with calculations on what kind of team comps certain HGs work in but i cant read runes so i'd never find them
>>
File: springfield.jpg (146KB, 1000x1453px) Image search: [Google]
springfield.jpg
146KB, 1000x1453px
>>153488260
We currently only have day battles in normal content so its likely that events will be Night battles and they could reuse this gimmick about forcing you to include a HG in your team.
But they can also apply this gimmick to any gun type so yeah, it'd be better to have various guns at a good level so you can bring them out when the situation calls for it.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-08-31-16-32-31.png (984KB, 1024x600px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-08-31-16-32-31.png
984KB, 1024x600px
Rate this hand
>>
>>153486937
Colt gives accuracy and attack power, i think it's pretty good. also it's a Saru.
>>
File: 1390171059967.gif (1024KB, 242x227px) Image search: [Google]
1390171059967.gif
1024KB, 242x227px
Swordcraft is a very well balanced, well design class and I'm very glad it's in the game. They make the game much more enjoyable. I especially love fighting them in take-two!
>>
>>153491075
ill fight sword all day compared with a shadow that curves 2-3-4 with literally any cards into deaths breath, at least you can trade somewhat favorably with sword
>>
File: 20160125024818a0ebaoe0rpheokyx.png (1MB, 1303x789px) Image search: [Google]
20160125024818a0ebaoe0rpheokyx.png
1MB, 1303x789px
>>153491827
Yeah they both suck.
Oh well, could be worse. At least it's not Hearthstone's tempo/aggro meta. And Erika's a qt
>>
File: 1471214649217.jpg (46KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1471214649217.jpg
46KB, 1280x720px
>vs Kuradeel second fight
>he parried ME
>>
File: Cdxpu3FVIAAk_a0.jpg (60KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Cdxpu3FVIAAk_a0.jpg
60KB, 600x450px
Ancient Alchemist is insane in take-two.
I've gone 4-1 twice in a row with rune thanks to her.
>>
File: 1472674970581.jpg (180KB, 517x768px) Image search: [Google]
1472674970581.jpg
180KB, 517x768px
>vs Sword
>Turn 6 The fishes are dancing
>I answer with my 7 mana fafnir
>An exemplary battle
>>
Damn I'm almost done with maxing my soul mines for combining. These workers will start to become useless. Too bad you can't use all 7 for something like auto completing buildings
>>
>>153491827
Why are you trying to out-trade shadow? Getting the best possible value by trading (killing) their minions is the whole point of the class. You have to either out-tempo (sword, forest) or out-control (everyone else) them.
>>
>>153493505
She's probably the best earthrite card in the game, even better than Juno's.
>>
>>153493914
I've almost got one set ready to combine, but I'm low on gold because I dumped it all into rerolling Tina's motif bonus skills.

Plenty of institute levels left to build, but I've gotta grind rank before I can work on those much more.
>>
Is control blood as fun to play as handlock was in hs? I miss my handlock
>>
File: fucking 4.2.jpg (2MB, 600x5600px) Image search: [Google]
fucking 4.2.jpg
2MB, 600x5600px
>accurate depicture of 4.2
Based Kino. Funny enough, it's one of the few comics Sakaguchi hasn't retweeted (yet).

Kino-Mizell a qt.
>>
>>153494331
I had never played with her before but god damn. She's so much fun. The value is absolutely unreal; definitely first pick every time.
>>
>>153494632
I've never played handlock but if you like killing yourself for absurd value then control blood is for you.
Except instead of giants you have 4 mana board clears.
>>
>>153494803
the card is super good, the only problem is that you always mill yourself when you play it on curve
>>
>>153494971
I do like absurd value in exchange for health... I will work on making the deck.
>>
>>153485982
Didn't bother since interest seemed low.
That asshat that shared some of the secret lessons was horribly inaccurate too. Focused on skewing Sensei's actions to call him a bastard and completely omitted any good that happened.
>>
>>153495057
I've learned to just accept the self-mill from playing Rune in constructed. You mill yourself all the time playing Merlin on curve and evolving.
Sacrifices must be made for that sweet, sweet value.
>>
File: 1301187060434.png (64KB, 400x518px) Image search: [Google]
1301187060434.png
64KB, 400x518px
>>153494634
Hahaha, that's just too good.
>>
>>153495057
Commence Experiment becomes a lot better if you have her for this reason. It makes emptying your hand way easier than if you go for only big-value sigils.
>>
>>153495402
That's unfortunate. The guy must have been projecting 3d grievances into them. RIP bathwater sensei story
>>
File: CrN3In3VIAEVtIF.jpg (133KB, 606x858px) Image search: [Google]
CrN3In3VIAEVtIF.jpg
133KB, 606x858px
This person sure likes sticking statue with mumi
>>
>>153495975
>>153495402
The guy was complaining that sensei looked and touched one of his students and acted like looks could rape. I'm actually surprised people took him seriously because he sounded like the average girl that cries rape and male oppression to everything.

Now that casino bunny story? That's some great doujin material. Too bad BGHS isn't big enough to get doujins by some of the great/good circles.
>>
File: 56122210_p0.jpg (430KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
56122210_p0.jpg
430KB, 1024x768px
>>153496412
And even if it does get doujins, we might not get scans of them.

I'll be happy enough if it just inspires some lewd fanart.
>>
>>153496412
I do think that the mask thing made sensei look like a pathetic faggot though unless even that part is wrong
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-09-01-06-15-52.jpg (218KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-01-06-15-52.jpg
218KB, 800x1280px
>Swimsuit Haruka was twin guns
>Yukata Asuha was twin guns
>Only twin gun I've rolled is f*f Kanon
>Nearly everyone else is rolling Kokomi
This is only my second roll but I don't know if I can do one more since I wanted to save some story gems down the line.
>>
File: CrIiAKvUAAAXrRo.jpg (34KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
CrIiAKvUAAAXrRo.jpg
34KB, 500x500px
>>153496837
Cute>Lewd
>>
>>153497128
The official art is cute enough for me, I want some quality lewds.
>>
>>153496890
He's always pathetic. I do like the school events. The Asuha stories that I've sort of read have been enjoyable, though that's mostly because Asuha is really god damn love struck in all of them.
>>
I want to become cancer and try a purgatory deck, how many i need 2 or 3?

Should i get 3 altered fate too? I already have 2
>>
>>153497068
I've got pretty much all Blade cannons in every gacha but haven't got any twin guns besides swimsuit Haruka.

I guess it doesn't matter much since I haven't got weapons for them besides the one you can craft but using a single tap weapon is suffering.
>>
>>153497193
How about the middle ground of just more of both? Wish the G magazine 4koma wasn't of IGAS

>>153497206
His faggotry makes me feel bad that all the students are all over him
>>
File: 58741795_p0.jpg (723KB, 2000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
58741795_p0.jpg
723KB, 2000x3000px
>>153497128
Both are good.

But we always have a reason for cute art, since we have a class full of cute girls. We don't always have a setup for lewd like this one.

>>153497068
If you want it for bunny Kokomi, I'd gather them and roll. After all, what are you saving it for if not for when a card you really want comes along?

If you just want it because dual guns, I wouldn't bother. We'll keep getting more of them, you'll get one sooner or later.
>>
>>153497241
Generally speaking you want 3 of each, yes. Fate is your main draw and shadow engine and Purgatory needs multiple copies in case you discard one and/or or it gets destroyed.
>>
File: 58744873_p5_master1200.jpg (381KB, 1000x650px) Image search: [Google]
58744873_p5_master1200.jpg
381KB, 1000x650px
>>153497658
You could technically say the same for lewds since it's a class full of cute girls. Just too small of artist interest I guess. Could do with some more dyke antics though. I find those amusing in sparing doses
>>
>>153496412
>>153496890
The set-up for every Sendoin Spa secret lesson is
>Girls are finishing up relaxing in the bath
>Kaede or someone mentions a Refresh Course Menu that she has prepared and staff will tend to
>Sensei is minding his own business in the hallway when he gets accosted by the staff head who basically forces him into a uniform and mask and shoves him in a room with one of the girls waiting for their spa treatment that they requested
>He makes every attempt to not be found out but always ends up doing something to remind them of Sensei or gets found out anyway
Only Onsen cards I'm missing are for Kokomi, Subaru, and Kanon, I can greentext who I have of anyone else. No dupes of the most recent set to see differences, but I think it's just whether or not you see the afterbath art in the story.
Also only missing 4 cards for Swimsuits, but I haven't gone through everyone for those yet.

I'll see if I can't greentext something concise for the onsen story.
>>
File: 57797261_p0.jpg (404KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
57797261_p0.jpg
404KB, 1024x768px
>>153498160
I mean, "class full of cute girls" is a good reason for lewd too, but it's not "kidnap them, turn their minds to bunnies, and then sell them off."
>>
>>153498642
>The whole bunny thing
Mind control also makes me harder than diamonds so its even better.
>>
>>153498642
You wouldn't fuck a stuffed bunny doll
>>
>>153499068
But I'm the one stuffing them, you're too late
>>
>>153497306
I'm only missing the blade cannons in 2nd Story gacha. And have weapons for them. Got Nozomi yesterday too so they're somewhat usable now if not still a bit slow.

>>153497658
She's my favorite, but the superstition in my head thinks there's too much in alignment for the desire sensor to deny me.
Story gems were going to be for her birthday or as emergency supply. But they're not going to let-up on desirable sets either. Maybe one more tomorrow.
>>
Does anyone know how to get the ghost coin in the wrestling stage in shironeko? The one where your a single path with one large enemy you have to kill to continue?
>>
>>153499398
Bully the little ghost tanuki instead when you start.
>>
Is there any way to hide the time remaining and cheer button for when you send your students training? I want to webm my students bunnying
>>
>>153498642
I may have missed something but they try to pass it off as something to mock instead of being a really dire situation. Like they mean they're going to become like the bunnies you see on the moon surface. I'll have to go through it again since the reaction after being told about the abducted girls' situation wasn't what I expected.

I also feel like there's a lot of material in these event stories, but BGHS isn't popular enough to get doujin by less known circles picked up by randoms who will scan them. Makes me want to go to comiket to get them sometime.

>>153499757
The sparkles when they're done is less imposing. But no way to clear clutter.
>>
File: Tia Hat.gif (2MB, 500x441px) Image search: [Google]
Tia Hat.gif
2MB, 500x441px
This is Tia. She has a stupid hat.
>>
>>153501563
I wish Tia was in a better game. I wish more games had lewd cute succubi.
>>
>>153498160
I am honestly glad that Asuha is as straight edge as she is. Seriously, Renge chose the wrong girl if she wanted someone to accept her advances. At least Kanon seems to be more ambiguous for Shiho.
>>
File: Cq8_lV6UsAAwAee.jpg (238KB, 1181x1181px) Image search: [Google]
Cq8_lV6UsAAwAee.jpg
238KB, 1181x1181px
>>153502483
It's the only good thing to come out from shitdere
>>
>>153499375
My gems were gonna be for Anko birthday, but I was ready to put them all towards bunny Anko, if needed.

And yeah, there'll be other desirable sets. But they won't all have Anko, and those that do won't have bunnygirl Anko.

But I also have a lot of the Ankos that I think will get birthday reruns, and I have one more month to re-gather some more than you do with Kokomi.

>>153501190
I left off the body part since I think that fits better for lewd, but it seems pretty bad either way. But maybe they're intentionally playing it down to keep closer to the usual tone and not be too blatant doujin material.
>>
image.png
2MB, 750x1334px
So whats the verdict of the current memorial? Just did my first pull and results are as expected. From what I heard Tina still trumps them all
>>
>>153504241
Haven't seen with-motif assessments yet, but from what I've seen it's pretty much that. They're no Neons, but they're still quite good.

Rena's also Support type, so she should be handy for type-specific stuff.
>>
Is a autoheal supposed to save me from dying if the heal happens right as I die or is it just a result of lag.

I can't tell in Shironeko, but it has happened a couple of times
>>
>>153505883
You have a few seconds before you're dead dead I think
>>
SV's lack of an emote to say good game is bugging me way more than it should.
>>
>Shadowcraft goes second
>Losing
>Gets evolution
>Evolves Playful Necromancer
>Board wipe
>Play 3 low drops next turn
>Another playful necro
>Board wipe again.
This is pretty stupid.
>>
>>153507138
>Playing against shadow
>he plays 3 cerberus in a row
How do you even beat that value?
>>
>down to 1 hp with 0 board state
>come back to win due to an abyss beast with drain and a succubus
>>
>>153392918
>Typically these are Japanese only games.

So only non-translated games are allowed? Why is Shadowverse discussed here then?
>>
>>153508417
>typically
>>
>>153508417
>typically
>>
>>153503862
Right, one month and I need at least another 500 for other sets since I like doing courtesy rolls.

Was intending to do a single iap for her birthday since the game has been good for me. Well, aside from denying me Kokomi pretty frequently at the start of the year. Though dupe chances are high too depending on which of her many cards they pick. I'm still not sure know how to set up an international transaction without giving google my information
Yes I realize how silly "giving google my information" sounds.

Time to solo a bunch of easy mode I think.
>>
File: 52423250_p6_master1200.jpg (591KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
52423250_p6_master1200.jpg
591KB, 1000x1000px
The bait seems slightly more subtle this time
>>
>>153508417
Looks like the anti shadowverse autist woke up.
>>
>>153507138
>>153507575
shadow is pretty broken imo but what about dragon?
how the f*ck do you beat turn 5-6 Fafnir/Genesis
>>
>>153508827
>how the f*ck
Ask reddit
>>
>>153508827
removal and stall, that's about it
>>
>>153506986
Some people use "thank you" and some use "amazing". I'm always too afraid it'll seem like I'm bming though.
>>
>>153509098
>>153506986
If we had a GG emote then i'd spam it before dealing the final hit against annoying opponents
>>
>second is losing until they start winning
Yeah what's up with that? The player that starts off losing by default shouldn't be able to come back, especially not when their comeback mechanic becomes available.
>>
>>153509098
The thank you icon is a handshake. Close enough.
>>
>>153509259
>Thats incredible!
>Amazing!
>Astonishing!
>>
>>153509536
I spammed the SUGOI SUGOI emote every time someone used removal or rammed minions on my unevolved Mordecai. Hasn't happened in a while but they 100% deserved it.
>>
File: 76.jpg (140KB, 512x640px) Image search: [Google]
76.jpg
140KB, 512x640px
Havencraft leader skin when?
>>
>>153509823
Moon bunny skin would make me want to play haven
>>
>>153509823
mmm thigh gap
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-08-21-16-12-47.jpg (431KB, 665x969px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-08-21-16-12-47.jpg
431KB, 665x969px
>>153509823
>Not playing as the bird person
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-08-31-20-06-13.jpg (611KB, 1664x936px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-08-31-20-06-13.jpg
611KB, 1664x936px
This feels sooooo good

Now if only I could get this fucking lucky in an actual match
>>
>>153504241
I have Rena and the faggot. Doesn't really care for the faggot, but he seems like an upgraded Nemo. He's a good pick for AI companion at least.

Rena is funny, She's a support but she has a high DPS. She also can shit out 3 types of elemental damage. Thunder in S1, fire in S2, and water in her flower funnel. Flower funnel attacks very fast and recover SP so you can just use guard and spam S1/S2 while the flower funnels recover your SP. She's strong as a memorial, but without ailment barrier, Tina is still stronger.

Also, what was the change for dragon riders? I only notice the charge attack dragon breath.
>>
>>153509823
A
FUCKING
BIRD
>>
>>153508581
I like to give stuff at least a 10-roll too, but I'll probably be skipping that for now.

I figure each roll now is one I don't do on Anko's birthday, so it has to be a good enough set to be worth that.
>>
>>153511430
You will pay for defiling the sky!
>>
>Path to Purgatory
>Neutral
>If you have 30 shadows deal 6 damage to everyone

How exactly is this neutral again?
>>
>>153512335
>Card is played more commonly in non-Shadowcraft decks
You tell me.
>>
>>153512335
Every class has shadows though.
>>
>>153512570
They do? I thought shadows were just a shadowcraft thing

next thing you are going to tell me is that everyone has blood lust or overdrive
>>
>>153512729
Next game you play hover over your deck. It counts your shadows there.
Only shadowcraft uses them as currency, though
>>
>>153512729
Nah, it's just other than Path, no other class interacts with Shadows. You can see the amount of shadows someone has by holding their deck.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (180KB, 1183x538px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
180KB, 1183x538px
SVD does less dps than lee with skill but more damage over skill active time
>>
>>153513003
You got a download link for that calculator?
>>
>>153513081
https://pan.baidu.com/s/1cl4NN4
>>
>>153512729
Every class has mana, only Dragon gets bonuses for having mana.
Every class has HP, only Blood gets bonuses for having a certain HP level.
Every class has Shadows, only Shadowcraft actively spends them.
Etc etc.
>>
>>153513258
And Forest is the group that gets shafted the most. Everything they do costs cards, board space and orbs. They seriously need to revamp the cost of playing multiple cards.
>>
>>153513542
>TFW your hand is nothing but draw fairies
Fucking god damn shit cunts
>>
>>153513542
Every one has their disadvantages. Out of all the class features Vengeance is the hardest to actively take advantage of.
>>
>reach A0
>rune ptp
>shadow ptp
>fairy ptp
Nice game
>>
>>153515353
I would say Forest's niche is mostly a disadvantage.
>>
So who's playing Akatsuki no Kiseki?
>>
>>153515507
especially with the 8 card hand size and few ways to make fairies cost 0 so you can never play their big minions with the effects that make them worth a damn on curve. I want that shitty 1/3 that turns 1 fairy into a 0 cost to do that to all fairies in hand so that it can follow up fairy whisperer or fairy circle. This would have to come with the nerf hammer being dropped on ptp or more appropriately on altered fate, ptp shouldn't be an archetype every class tries to cram itself into to farm ladder points.
>>
>>153516031
>ptp shouldn't be an archetype every class tries to cram itself into to farm ladder points.
Why not? There should be more neutral, archetype-defining cards as the game goes forward. Lots more.
>>
>>153515842
Not a mobage.
>>
>>153515842
Is there a mobile version of it?

Was considering it after finding a Futaba thread about it, but not sure if I feel like picking it up for PC only. Especially when I could be spending that time finishing up SC instead.
>>
File: 1458857283660.jpg (90KB, 802x798px) Image search: [Google]
1458857283660.jpg
90KB, 802x798px
>>153502483
Renge will break Asuha out of her straight shell and they will make lots of yuri babies together, you will see
>>
>>153516752
>>153516570
Oh honestly I didn't know it was PC only. ehhhhh.
>>
MP Ranking 2016.08
1位 冥府エルフ/アグロネクロ(ten)
2位 冥府エルフ(よーく)
3位 冥府エルフ(りぃふ)
4位 冥府エルフ(ゆいかおりうひょぞ)
5位 冥府エルフ(Methode)
6位 アグロネクロ(fennec)
7位 冥府エルフ(封印されしエルフディア)
8位 ミッドレンジロイヤル(matuko)
9位 冥府エルフ(小毬ちゃんのお菓子)
10位 冥府エルフ(おすし)
>>
>>153515480
>losing to ptp
>>
>>153516031
>2 mana emperor thaurissan
Sounds pretty balanced.
>>
>>153517592
I'm sorry, I don't play sword.
>>
>>153517936
Shadow and rose queen decks actually work nicely
>>
>>153517201
The post about Forest's mechanic sucking being close to this post makes me laugh.
>>
>>153515480
>I keep losing to the same deck that hinges solely on amulets

Just tech my man. Every class has some kind of amulet destruction tech, and if you're playing a class with one of the non-viable ones just tech executes and save them.
>>
>>153517936
Shadow and Rune PTP aren't even good and Forest just got nerfed. You're complaining about meme decks.
>>
>>153518378
You cant stop instant value though

PtP is 7 damage at the end of their turn. I bet it would be a lot more fair and balanced if t was at the start and not the end.
>>
>>153518561
And then it would wipe whatever you played the turn after leaving you open for them to swing for lethal
>>
Why does OPTC have their own general?
>>
>>153518561
6 damage for 4 mana after spending all game playing bad cards hardly sounds like a legitimate issue.
>>
>>153518561
So to my mind there are 2 seperate counterplay strategies once you indentify a PtP deck. You either go full aggro and try to outpace them, or you play patient, don't overextend into a wipe and save amulet removal and heals.
>>
>>153518670
Game is big enough and has enough people from this board playing it to get its own thread, just like Granblue and Fate/Grand Order.
>>
>>153518873
Rune and forest get to do it while playing good cards though

>>153519015
I personally can deal with purgatory decks if I'm playing aggro or a craft that can go faster than them but I get pretty screwed over if I'm on a slow craft o something that needs to get to late game to be good.
>>
>>153518212
The mechanics do suck. You literally have to go out of your way to do something that's not particularly within the deck mechanics. It doesn't function with just its own mechanics.
>>
>>153519403
>fairy generators
>snowmen
>good cards
>>
>>153516872
I don't think that's possible at all. That's like saying you can degay Renge. Even alternate universe Asuha is straight. If idol Asuha isn't gay, she'll never be gay.
>>
>>153518670
When the game came out, the people interested felt like making their own general for it. And so they did.
>>
>>153519930
I believe love transcends gender and people can get used to anything!
>>
File: dyking in progress.jpg (388KB, 641x4035px) Image search: [Google]
dyking in progress.jpg
388KB, 641x4035px
>>153520419
Shame it has to be reciprocated.
>>
>>153520776
At least we know Asuha values Renge a lot in a non romantic level since she keeps being best friends with a girl who will most likely sexual assault her at any time, but yeah if at least one side is interested I think there's some tiny hope
>>
File: 1469832383423.png (55KB, 217x190px) Image search: [Google]
1469832383423.png
55KB, 217x190px
>bunny hood + bunny dancing
YUS
>>
I think the orange haired memorial might be able to get to number 1 with her motif.

She builds SP incredibly fast and safely with her skill and does a ton of damage.
>>
>no water leads on friends list after 3 refreshes
so we meet again ranking quests
>>
>>153519787
It makes heavy use of Forest's shitting out fairies everywhere mechanic.
>>
>>153515842
I am. It's not mobile but it's a gacha game anyway.
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1334x750px
>>153513542
Vengeance is actually the most fun to use actually since you actually have to think whens the best time to use those hp cost cards. Against swords you need to manage more carefully since aggro. But against shitters like DS rune I actually hope I get Dire Bonds as soon as possible so I can rush them with wolves and generals
>>
>>153523639
Sorry meant for>>153515353
>>
>>153437308
Yes. It was done for ep.3 of the Japanese shadowchannel podcast thing. One of the fanletters asked the hosts (voice actors for Arisa, Erica and Izabelle) if they'd prefer Luna in a sailor uniform or a blazer. This art was shown when they started fantasizing about her in a blazer with emphasis on her tights.
>>
Weren't they going to start unveiling new cards? What happened?
>>
Colopl sold out of the PopGirls/Unlock CDs. I don't know if that means they didn't make enough for their first print or if the idolshit happens to be that popular.
>>
>>153525174
I hope they sold out, I still have my doubts if the anime will actually be made since BGHS isn't very popular
>>
>>153524772
Based Japan
>>
Is there any reason to save the pack ticket in shadowverse?
Do they have those event where better rarity card are drop?
>>
>>153525402
It seems popular enough. It just hasn't gained that super burst of traction. It really isn't a normalfag sort of series for that matter.
>>
>>153525402
Offical twitter said they sold out but they're getting more. Might be selling lots because there are first choice tickets for the Live tied to the CDs too.

I know they tweeted something saying they'll have more information on the anime 'soon' but that was weeks ago. But based on the writing in-game recently I'm looking forward to the scenario they come up with for the anime.
>>
>>153526229
As long as it's not IGAS/idolshit. I don't want them to get more incentive to transition to that.
>>
>>153526314
You have a unhealthy hatred for idols
>>
>>153526229
Do you think it will be like Kancolle or a regular harem, or they shaft sensei and work with Yakumo and that other one?
>>
>>153526314
Its going to be more idols and none of your whining, bitching and crying will stop it.
>>
>>153526558
Of course. Doesn't mean I'm gonna bitch and moan any less
>>
>>153526391
All the idolhating people like him are extremely autistic and tend to be on the retarded side. Nothing surprising about autistic people having a unhealthy obsession with something.
They complain about idols and idolfans when their non-stop bitching is way more annoying than anything they complain about.
>>
>make Runecraft deck
>hit D2
>everyone and their dog is running a Forest/Sword/Blood/Shadowcraft bum-rush deck

What do
>>
>>153526780
If you're having issues at D2 then your deck sucks and you have to fix it.
>>
>>153526780
Run earthrite. Earthrite shits on aggro.
>>
>>153526314
Story 2 was a good balance. Idol-shit was used as some basis for foundation of the scenario but they still transitioned into it being about their friendship and that conflict.
So, if they want to idol-shit, Story 2 as an example is fine. IGAS however is bad all around and I worry about why they're voicing those stories.

>>153526401
I hope they keep Sensei, otherwise /u/-fags will only inflate their downloads, and not stay with the game. Also, if you notice recently, they've had to introduce guys as a source of conflict in event stories. I think the girls would lose part of their character if their homeroom teacher is Itsuki or Fulan instead of a male.
>>
took 313 arena wins but I finally got my taker of two flair. Time to scare all these jap A and Master players I keep running into.
>>
>>153527523
I don't understand japanese, what's the new conflict with guys?
>>
>>153527523
Yeah, I guess my main complaint is IGAS rather than idolshit as a whole considering I don't mind it existing by itself in things like love live. Plus, it should be expected that all of these games will have a dabble of idols at some point. Can't help preventing my vitriol towards moving further into that retcon shitfest though.

Who was the new guys? The lion statue?
>>
>>153502483
And here I am, still waiting for a doujin based on Asuha-Renge's halloween story.
>>
>>153528215
Body swap is indeed delicious
>>
>>153527954
>>153528196
>Cursed Armor was the father of Kaede's great great grandmother who wed into the Sendoin family in Wedding event
>Masked Men on the deserted island
>Sensei as a topic for Yukata
>Statue and Sensei in Onsen 3
>Rabbit Guys in current event
Like this, not permanent additions.
>>
>>153528645
Nothing really changed but Sensei getting more relevant then?
>>
>>153525647
They are called standard card pack ticket so they probably can't be used for special events
>>
>>153528826
Yeah I guess you could put it that way. Used to be that he'd only show up in the secret lessons and be ignored in the event stories.
>>
>>153528645
So, what happened to that small white gel irous and that ghost armor?
>>
>>153526918
Shit, I meant Havencraft.
>>
>>153529316
Forgotten.
>>
Still waiting for Valiant Force and 2 other games I pre-registered on Yoyaku to come out. This is suffering...
>>
File: 404_interview_transl.jpg (571KB, 440x3253px) Image search: [Google]
404_interview_transl.jpg
571KB, 440x3253px
In case anyone was interested, someone from the GF discord translated the operation CUBE story here:

http://girlsfrontline.wikia.com/wiki/Seasonal_Events/Summer_Event_2016

I hope they give some nice voices to the 404 girls soon. With emphasis on the nice part, I'd hate for one of them to get an awful voice like STEN's voice.
>>
File: o10241024pri_l_40317.png (523KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
o10241024pri_l_40317.png
523KB, 1024x1024px
Cindy !
>>
File: Akatsukigacha.jpg (420KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Akatsukigacha.jpg
420KB, 1920x1080px
>>153516570
It's PC only, but it looks pretty mobile-like to me.
>>
>>153532448
Is this rose-tinted glasses or did the art become worse since Trails in the Sky.
>>
File: 57915670_p0.jpg (686KB, 3507x2480px) Image search: [Google]
57915670_p0.jpg
686KB, 3507x2480px
>>153530437
Reading the stories really makes you like the characters a lot more. Makes me glad I crafted my full set of the 404 squad and finished E4 just in time.

Feels like 416 gets bullied in gameplay with everyone turning her to cores and in the story by her own squad.
>>
>still can't get GF to work on my phone
>>
>>153532814
The art they are using is the same as the EVO re-masters, and there were some complaints - especially about how Estelle looks "puffier" than normal.
>>
>>153532814
Tits is really old and they have different artists now
>>
>My first arena ever in Shadowverse
>Also my first online opponent after finishing all the missions
>Legendary rank Shadowcraft Jap
>Goes second
>Turn 1 Burial
>Evolve playful on curve
>Retake the board
>Death's Breath
>Mordecai
>Banish it after 2 turns
>On curve Prince of Shadows after I spent the entire game dealing with his none sense, since every necro triggered
Why
>>
File: CrI6-w_UsAAqysU.jpg (159KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
CrI6-w_UsAAqysU.jpg
159KB, 1024x768px
mumi

seriously, michelle's lines for the onsen story were at one point full of mumis
>>
>>153533795
Is it hard to learn Muminese?
>>
File: Capture.png (967KB, 953x540px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
967KB, 953x540px
>Gee I wonder what I should pick :^)
5 wins here I come.
>>
>>153534027
If you play Mordecai against your enemies, they win.
>>
>>153534027
You'll never draw them.
>>
>>153533928
Just need a flat chest
>>
>>153534027
Clearly the legends right?

They're legendary and you can put THREE in a deck so they must be better than those golds.
>>
File: Capture.png (1MB, 960x543px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
1MB, 960x543px
>>153534229
>>153534230
Easy 5 for 1 value out of him this game :^)

He thought he could go face, too bad for him Soul Grinder and Death's Breath :^^^^)
>>
>>153534923
Imagine taking control of a mordecai as haven while you have guardian sun out
>>
>>153535139
>Expert Nexus
>Fairy into Atomy on turn 3
>Full PP ramp while you deal with Meme lord
>Guardian Sun followed by Mordecai
>Dark Sacrifice Mordecai the turn after
>Endless barrage of Revelation, Thermis, and Conflagration
>>
Is chinkcolle down?
>>
>Arena is now nothing, but Jap Runecraft with Prince always on turn 10 without fail
What in the fuck? I literally fought 5 in a row, half of them had 0 draw card, and all of them had it on exactly when they hit turn 10.
>>
>>153534443
Have you seen her casino card? She has mumis
>>
>>153537865
get on mcdonalds or your neighbors wifi and blackscreen those motherfuckers, take back arena from the idiots who actually want to play a game instead of farming currency by forcing people to crash with your bad connection.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160901-161446.jpg (1MB, 3076x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160901-161446.jpg
1MB, 3076x1080px
>Play Arena around a dozen times on main
>Haven't gotten 5 wins even once
>Play Arena once on alt
>5 wins
Does it prioritize matching those close in rank or something?
>>
>>153539210
I'd imagine it doesn't, I encounter people ranked all over the spectrum, you likely got lucky with the quality of your opponents and their decks during that run.
>>
File: 1.png (1MB, 1172x531px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
1MB, 1172x531px
Any tips on how to improve my vampy chan deck? Aside from adding more queens or legendaries (only got Luci), I had to liquefy everything just to able to craft these.
>>
>>153541229
>Liquifying everything
>New cards this month

I want to make a vampy deck too but I'm waiting for the new pack because that will probably change everything
>>
>>153541229
Erinyes is a card to consider. Very strong effect and really good against swordcraft.
>>
>>153541229
Max out on Righteous Devils ASAP, Erinyes is pretty good as a one or two of, not sure how I feel about the the shield Angels, I would play with some blood wolves instead for the added reach, you have enough early game wards with the ding dongs, no need to shy away from face damage so early on in the game. You should take it while it comes in small pieces instead of from big minions in the late game.
>>
>>153542085
>new pack
Kinda new here, so didn't know about that. Besides, I'd most likely craft the blood deck anyway. Vania is too cute to play anything else.

>>153542118
>>153542425
>Golds
REEEEE

I'm not sure about cutting the angels, as the low ranks I'm at are swordcraft central, and those have been destroying them. Also, I actually win against aggro by turn 9 most of the time since if I'm not dead it means they ran out of steam. I doubt the weenie storms will make a dent in control mirrors since it always down to who draws prince first.
>>
>>153542650
>Vania
Decide on a name already. The localized one sucks.
>>
File: 1430280123155.png (86KB, 756x574px) Image search: [Google]
1430280123155.png
86KB, 756x574px
>>153542701
I have the JP voices, but unfortunately stuck with the localized names.
>>
>>153542861
The only one that suffered a name change from the translation process was Vampy.

If you really want to see a example of horrible localization then play the story with the Japanese voices. The voices literally say one thing and the text says something completely different.
>>
>>153542650
That's the price of playing blood.
>not playing for sex god Urias
>>
>>153543002
I know, the missions didn't make any sense to me since half the translation had nothing to do with what they're saying.

I only figured out her name wasn't Vania when some one taunted me in arena, or was it an evolve line? Either way, the dub for almost all the females as fucking atrocious. Urias is not bad in comparison though.
>>
>>153543165
Yeah, I have no idea what the localization team was thinking. They pretty much changed Luna's personality and story in our version and somehow Erika goes from wanting to protect the princess to being obsessed with Urias. Very weird shit.
>>
>>153543385
>They pretty much changed Luna's personality and story in our version
They changed her into more of a normal, if delusional, little girl.

>Erika goes from wanting to protect the princess to being obsessed with Urias.
But she still wants to protect the Princess; she just believes Urias is behind everything. She still sounds full lesbian when she was talking to Rowen.
>>
>>153544020
Luna sounded like a murderloli to me in the English text, like she wants to kill everyone and is more of a brat while the JP one actually sounds cuter. Or at least, that's how I saw it.
>>
>>153544173
Like I said, she's innocent and clearly doesn't think death is a bad thing at all. She just wants to make friends c:
>>
>>153544020
>>153544173
The biggest crime is Arisa. God fucking damn is her VA bad, ESPECIALLY shade Arisa.
>>
>>153544275
I really want to see spooky party edit with Arisa in the last panel.
>>
>>153544338
(GASP)
>>
>>153544413
>spooky party edit
?
>>
>>153544623
It's originally a 4-panel comic of W40K I think, but there're many edit of it. I don't have it right now but I'll post it after I'm home.
>>
>>153544338
I kind of like Arisa for the spunky tomboy voice, but also realize that voice type is way fucking off for an Elf.

The English Dub honestly isn't that bad in terms of actual acting. Nobody does their lines flatly and there's distinct personalities. People complain about dubs a lot, but there's a difference between actually trying which this game does over the long ago infamous dubs of 4kidz and old videogames.

Arisa is the most egregious example of bad dubbing due to her voice clashing with the idea of the character itself. The voice acting itself is above average though, granted the average is spectacularly low.
>>
>>153545224
Yeah, being above the average isn't really impressive when the average makes you want to mute the game.
>>
>>153545224
Urias is the only one that stands out from the rest of the cast. He honestly did too well, it feels off compared to the medicore Rowen. But, male voices have never really been an issue, dubbers always struggled with not localizing the cuteness away.
>>
>>153545435
Yeah, Urias is probably the best voicing of the English dub, but vampire is a classic acting archetype. It's an easy role to aim for where some of the more Japanese character archetypes are harder for dub actors to get into.

Luna turned from cute loli to distinct kiddy brat. However it's a fairly well done brat.

Erika turned from a calm and faithful maidservant to a ferocious knight seeking to bring justice down upon the evil vampire.

Eris as a counter example stayed a weird holy lady. The nun archetype had already existed so there was not that much deviation.

Localization of character archetypes is another side of dubbing generally. Which in some cases can pervert characters quite heavily.
>>
>>153545224
The only leader voice I don't like is Arisa. Everyone else is either serviceable (Rowen) or good (Urias). I don't get the hate over the dub and feel like it's just weebs tbqh family.
>>
>>153546124
>I don't get the hate over the dub

I'm sorry that you were born deaf. And blind apparently if you're complaining about people liking Japanese voices more in the general about Japanese mobile games.
Life must be really hard for you.
>>
File: kusoge.jpg (149KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
kusoge.jpg
149KB, 800x1280px
Why the hell am I playing this shit?
>>
>>153546210
(You)
>>
>>153546210
He's right though. It is just weebs.

He's still an idiot for saying he doesn't get the hate over the dub 5 words before the reason why people hate the dub.
>>
>>153546538
>words before the reason why people hate the dub.
I was hoping that people would be able to tell the difference between good and bad dubs instead of just hating *all* dubs.
>>
SV update on September 7

https://shadowverse.com/news/update/news-0021
>>
>>153546746
That's the thing though, even the BEST dub is just on par with the Japanese, and that's the absolute best voice acting where English actually fits the setting like Cowboy Bebop.

Too many female VAs just can't do cute unless they're doing for children media like Teletubies or some shit. They all want to do the strong woman hear me rawr bullshit for any role. This obviously doesn't apply to the top voice actors, it's the standard that suffers in the West, not the experienced and highly paid VAs.
>>
>>153546943
>That's the thing though, even the BEST dub is just on par with the Japanese
I'm not too sure about that. Japanese Goku sounds retarded, my man.
>>
>>153546746
There's not actually that many people here, just people acting like that for the sake of baiting.

The trick is to basically take the common opinion to unreasonable levels to get people to argue back. Which is what >>153546210 attempted.

>>153546943 offers an actual reasonable argument though. One can however debate that point in that Japanese voice acting is over acted in some cases and not perfect itself. Also non-Japanese speakers are probably not the best appraisers since they listen to a very limited sample of Japanese speaking.

>>153546940
>The quantity of certain rewards will be changed for Take Two. This change is to account for the increase of rupies and items acquired from the daily bonus, score bonus, and the distribution of Take Two tickets.

Well shit, time to spam all my take two tickets.
>>
>>153547017
That's an entirely different situation though. People just got attached to her, because she did kid Goku. Blame publishers for that one. The other voices, and more importantly, the actual acting, is a lot better.

Although the dub did get better later on once they got set into their roles and stopped hamming it up. But, I feel like Western voice actors just don't take cartoon VA seriously is the real problem.
>>
>>153546940
Time to spam arena. Fuck Cygames.
>>
>>153546940
>– Take Two Rewards reduced
Damn. It might be more difficult to arena all day.

> The number of cards you can hold will be increased from 8 to 9.
For what purpose?
>>
>>153547390
Altered Fate wasn't strong enough so we increased the number of cards you can hold. Please look forward to it.
>>
>– Cards Added to Take Two
>Gold neutral cards will be added to Take Two.
What does this mean? Arena-only cards?
>>
>>153547547
Right now you get two sets of two Bronze/Silver Neutral cards in Take Two
>>
>>153546943
>Too many female VAs just can't do cute
cultural difference.
For instance, the western VA probably associate cute with sassy bratty kid ala hollywood kid movies, thus we get the western Luna voice.
>>
>>153547547

I think it means non-class cards?
>>
>>153547547
You can't draft these cards right now:

https://shadowverse-portal.com/cards?card_name=&clan%5B%5D=0&rarity%5B%5D=3&atk=0&atk_operator=1&life=0&life_operator=1&type=0&skill=&card_text=
>>
>>153546940
>Take Two Rewards decreased because of Login Bonus
Having people just login to collect stones daily in a PvP game is totally a great idea
>>
>>153530437
>Sometning good actually came out of all the randomfags swarming the discord channel
Didn't expect this
>>
>>153547919
Anything that increases the chance of people playing the game is good.
>>
>>153547919
They have several years of experience managing players in their games. I'm sure they know better than you.
>>
File: 1433120251047.png (379KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1433120251047.png
379KB, 680x680px
>>153547341
>That's an entirely different situation though.
It really isn't. Goku's voice was only tolerable as a child and as soon as he became an adult, the dub was objectively better.

I could name some other examples, but we're going full /a/ here. The point is, claiming that all dubs are worse than the original is not only fallacious, it's not relevant to the argument that "not as good" does not mean "so bad you can only like it if you are deaf".
>>
>>153546940
I hope they release the new set of cards soon mix the meta a bit.
>>
>finally draft way more ramp cards than I ever have
>game 1
>draw literally none and get aggrocancered by shadow cunt

fun game
>>
>having fun in ranked with rune and blood
>see that I didn't make much dailies progress
>blaze through them with my shoryu, storm dragon, deck
>>
>>153550541
>almost win anyway because he's a moron who can't trade effectively
>topdecks 5/5 ambush so it doesn't matter how shitty he is
>>
File: 1457254817824.jpg (109KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1457254817824.jpg
109KB, 600x600px
>>153544275
>>153544413
Dammit can't find the original. Here's /a/ edit.
>>
>>153538263
Feel like colopl overemphasizes them all the time. Her bunny card makes her look way more stacked than she should be
>>
>>153551415
She's a;ways stacked anon. First time we realized that from her swimsuit 15, I think.
>>
File: 7765757567.jpg (148KB, 256x1216px) Image search: [Google]
7765757567.jpg
148KB, 256x1216px
I think to replace one ancient and winter with a golem protection and twin guardians. Any advices
>>
>>153551410
And I misquite. Shuld've quoted >>153544623
>>
File: 20160831michelle.jpg (176KB, 400x526px) Image search: [Google]
20160831michelle.jpg
176KB, 400x526px
>>153551476
Bunny makes her look like she's approaching kurumi. Maybe it's just the angle though
>>
>>153551574
Angle, since she's bending over. It's drawn kinda weird too.
Also the people that prefer a flat Mimi are worse than normal Mumi fans.

Can't believe you guys haven't figured out that anon was talking about Subaru in the comic, even though Subaru's understanding of Mumi-speak is likely some other reason
>>
>>153551574
>angle
and gravity
>>
>>153552043
A cup down to something like to B is not necessarily bad. I don't think anyone saying that she's supposed to be flat but rather somewhat smaller. As long as she's not cowtits
>>
File: Onsen3_Slide.jpg (127KB, 800x1216px) Image search: [Google]
Onsen3_Slide.jpg
127KB, 800x1216px
Forgot to post Sendoin Spa
Apologies for the wall of greentext
>Nozomi, Kurumi, Subaru, and Urara are all lamenting that their friends left them behind for summer vacation - so Kaede invite them and Sensei to the Sendoin Spa where she was going to with Mimi
>When they arrive Sensei splits off to what they prepared for him - which is just a bath tub on a balcony
>Meanwhile in the hall, Mimi runs to look at a weird statue but slips on the newly polished floor and crashes into it, the towel it's wearing falls off and there's an earthquake before they fix it
>The butler tells them the statue is a warrior who defeated an upset goddess who cursed men who used the onsen water, so they don't have much concern about it since they're all girls
>Mimi gives it a headband and salutes it before they go to the bath
>Due to the earthquake, Sensei's tub breaks through the balcony railings and falls into the onsen, where he becomes the bath water
>After he explains what happened to the girls, a hole opens and starts to drain him, but they manage to collect him in the bathtub
>Kaede orders them to hop in and hold on since they're going to ride a slide down to where the goddess is residing to stop her and change Sensei back
>On the way down they hit a vertical loop and pic happens
I'll let you translate that yourself
>At the bottom, they find strong Irous and high temperatures so now they fear Sensei will evaporate and become part of the goddess' power, whose temple is also really far away
(1/2)
>>
File: Onsen3_ProtectiveStatue.jpg (199KB, 800x1216px) Image search: [Google]
Onsen3_ProtectiveStatue.jpg
199KB, 800x1216px
>>153553004 (2/2)
>The statue shows up and one-shots the Irous. Mimi gets excited and asks to ride its shoulder - it obliges
>Later Urara starts complaining about the trek, so she gets a ride too, then it saves Nozomi while she's trying to console Sensei
>Sensei asks to be left alone for a bit, feeling dejected that he can't do anything because he's water
>The statue reassures him somehow and starts to carry him
>They reach the temple where Irous continously come out of the water, some girls faint from fighting too long in the heat
>The warrior eventually walks out to the middle of the pool, where there is a plug. As per legend, the warrior pulled the plug to drain the goddess' power, so it is doing so again
>Due to the damage it took while fighting, it crumbles and drains with the water too. Mimi is devastated
>They head back, where Sensei turns back to his self again - except when he became bath water he was taking a bath
>While the girls are freaking out, he asks for a towel, they think he means the towel they're wearing, and nobody brought an extra
>Some days later in the lobby, Mimi is still sad but the butler unveils a statue they had made overnight, it's of the same warrior which makes Mimi happy
>>
>>153553004
>Sensei's tub breaks through the balcony railings and falls into the onsen, where he becomes the bath water

did i read that right
what the fuck
>>
>>153553551
Yep. That's what happens to men who bathe in the cursed goddess' bath water.
I was confused at first too, thinking I was reading something wrong but no, that's what happens.
>>
Does anyone here knows any games on Android that are similar to the Fire Emblem games?
>>
>>153553551
>>153554074
He must be living the dream
>Becomes the Onsen water
>Gets to become the medium which carries all the sweat and vag juices from all the girls that bathe in the water
>>
>>153554093
Phantom of the Kill
>>
File: 58635712_p0.jpg (612KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
58635712_p0.jpg
612KB, 1024x768px
>>153554230
>>
>>153554253
Thanks!
Anything like that which doesn't require always online?
>>
>>153554665
A GBA/PSP emulator.
>>
>>153554665
No unless you emulate the DS or GBA games.
>>
>>153554712
>>153554723
Understood. Oh well.
Thanks for the help!
>>
>>153554772
Don't knock on GBA/DS/PSP emulation though. There's a pile of great SRPGs on each system by itself, let alone all 3 combined.
>>
>>153554074
This is as good as Ebina stealing Christmas. I hope that Battle Girl's anime just goes full retard with the plot like Galaxy Angels or something.
>>
>>153554873
That is true, but there are two thing really:
1. I own a PSP and a 3DS with flashcart, so playing those games isn't really an issue.
2. I really dislike the touchscreen controls on all those emulators.
Maybe things changed, and control improved. I'll take a look!
Old gen consoles like SEGA and SNES had some of the best games.
I am old
>>
>>153555257
>Maybe things changed, and control improved
They haven't. Touch controls on emulators are still garbage and always will be. The only decent on is DS emulation because hald of the controls is usually touch anyway.
>>
>>153554967
This and the masked men on the deserted island have me looking forward to anime shenanigans. In contrast, Yukata was pretty chill and comfy which was enjoyable as well. So if they don't go full IGAS retcon nonsense, then I think the anime has potential.

Also kinda expecting this year's Halloween or Christmas to be at a Sendoin location too.
>>
>>153553004
>pic related
>Uwaaaa, Sensei attacked (us)
Is this wrong?
>>
File: chibisakurahinatasleep.png (736KB, 674x279px) Image search: [Google]
chibisakurahinatasleep.png
736KB, 674x279px
>>
>>153557318
Kinda close, but wrong verb for the context.
But the verb is really broad after double-checking it now, so it's mean making you guys ask google
She's exclaiming that she's being covered in Sensei
Consider that she could've said 水がかかった instead
>>
File: 1459589677618.gif (594KB, 249x214px) Image search: [Google]
1459589677618.gif
594KB, 249x214px
>>153559141
>She's exclaiming that she's being covered in Sensei
>>
>>153559141
the doujins are writing themselves
>>
File: splashscreen_fbk_download.jpg (794KB, 1372x909px) Image search: [Google]
splashscreen_fbk_download.jpg
794KB, 1372x909px
Is out:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mbx.furubokkosea
>>
Girls Frontline jp WHEN
>>
>>153562286
>still unreadable moonrunes
what's the point?
>>
>>153562459
>>still unreadable moonrunes
speak for yourself
>>
>>153553551
>>153554074
Fucking dropped
>>
SHADOWVERSE GEN WHEN
>>
What kind of rewards did you guys get for the season? I've been playing nothing but Arena so I didn't even get anything.
>>
How do I get good at Shadowverse? I keep losing in elite practice matches against a cpu
>>
>>153563067
stop playing against the computer
>>
>>153563067
How? Is it your first CCG? I'm on a 10 match winning streak on my very first time playing outside arena, and I just started 2 days ago.
>>
>>153560131
Note, furubokko went EXTREMELY hard on the pay2win about 5-6 months into its lifetime. It is otherwise a really fun game. This release is somewhat late, though.
>>
>>153563067
play sword
>>
>>153563067
Always try to destroy enemy cards without spending any of your own, or at least try to spend 1 card to destroy two of your opponent's. Note that evo points basically count as cards, so if you spend one, try to trade an evolved unit for three enemy cards.
>>
I can't fucking get to A0
Every fucking time
I need to complain or I'll fucking blow up

>Playing against Sword
>Fucker plays THREE OTOHIMES in a row
>Wipe them with 2 Revelations and a Storm
>Then he plays 2 Aurelias in a row
RIGGED SHIT

>Have 2 Mordes, 3 Death Breaths and 3 Foul Tempests
>Never draw them, EVER

>Playing against PtP Forest
>Keeps bouncing shit, sniping shit, whatever
>He Altered Fate down to his last 7 cards, and I have an Execute to fuck his shit up
>Proceeds to place TWO FUCKING PtPs ON THE FUCKING BOARD
RIGGED FUCKING SHIT

>Play aggro deck
>LOL HAVE A WARD DECK

>Play slow deck
>LOL HAVE A PtP DECK, ALSO ENJOY YOUR SHIT CARDS

I CANT TAKE IT
>>
>>153564742
At least you're not getting literally cheated out of a win. Twice I fucking crashed seconds away from winning. and not fucking once has an opponent disconnected on me when they're in a winning position.
>>
>>153564742
I'm on an 11 win streak in B3 with poverty sword. (1 Otohime, most games I don't even draw it)
Just play it.
>>
>>153564742
i'm same as you, but stuck in B2
>>
>>153565027
Poverty sword gets rekt in A and above, bruh.
>>
>>153563067
Try to make your decks with a specific purpose in mind, then start taking into account the decks you expect to play against, how their typical plays will match up against your own, and modify accordingly.
>>
>>153564927
I've actually had a pretty good number of opponents crash against me, granted I hardly get any crashes to begin with since I started restarting the app around every hour it spends open in the emu. Pretty good feel when it happens, especially in Arena.
>>
>>153566012
I should start doing the same, it only crashes 2 or 3 hours in, and even then it doesn't do it every time.

Also, who else is cleansing the ladder of swordcraft scum?
>>
>>153566696
best counter for swordsluts? i want to join the purge
>>
>>153567217
Vampy chan's 5+ board clear emporium.

Fully expect not to draw single draw or board clear though, even though literally over half your deck is draw, board clears, and ward.
>>
>>153567217
Literally anything with an AoE board clear so like every craft but Forest and Sword.
>>
>>153567421
Forest has board clears though.
>>
File: 8d69f484c9a2925d9cb291e52ab56b12.jpg (245KB, 800x1131px) Image search: [Google]
8d69f484c9a2925d9cb291e52ab56b12.jpg
245KB, 800x1131px
Warship Girls R 2.6.0 update is out.
http://download.moefantasy.com/jn/warshipgirlsr_cn_2_6_0_base.apk

Time to spend hours updating everything from scratch again!

Aside from new remodels, we can now set our secretary instead of using Fleet 1 Flagship. Also in event maps there is a chance of encountering a special fleet, if you defeat it you'll get an item you can trade for costumes and other stuff.
>>
>>153567982
Only soft clear.
>>
>>153568789
>Purgatory
>Will
>>
>there are people baiting in this thread by saying arisa is fine in the english
No (you) for you
>>
>>153569374
Purg is neutral.
>>
So I just crashed on my first two ranked matches and one arena match, wasted ticket and everything. Game didn't even start. Is this normal or something is wrong with my game?
>>
File: 1316554545888.jpg (117KB, 1746x876px) Image search: [Google]
1316554545888.jpg
117KB, 1746x876px
>>153568726
Being Thaifag is suffering.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-09-01-11-28-29.png (122KB, 1024x600px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-01-11-28-29.png
122KB, 1024x600px
>>153570365
Yeah, fuck this.
>>
>>153571791
Could it be the problem is your Android version? Most of the time when that happens is either the apk file is corrupted or your Android version isn't supported.
>>
>>153569539
Which means Forest can play it.
>>
File: 58474578_p0.jpg (1MB, 3000x4836px) Image search: [Google]
58474578_p0.jpg
1MB, 3000x4836px
>>153572034
it is 4.1, my phone is 4.2 and the game can be installed on it but it's specs are really bad so I can't play on it.

Hopefully I'll be getting a new phone soon, but I'm not sure if I'm ready to leave my Thai girls.
>>
>>153568726
>>153571791

https://mega.nz/#!zNgTRCBC!__rAXE4D95IM59hLy5KnwYHYqAcKxOSVX9mjcAURWAg

Full apk link, I've had beef updating it with the base client on my emulator running 4.4.
>>
>>153573523
Thanks.
>>
File: CguLBdpU4AAcfPi.jpg (68KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
CguLBdpU4AAcfPi.jpg
68KB, 800x800px
mumi
>>
>>153568726
Who got remodels?
>>
How can I join the Valiant Force guild?
>>
>>153576476
Vanguard, U-47, Vauquelin, Yat-Sen, Maya, Amethyst, Roberts
>>
>>153577064
>Amethyst
I really hope she get better with remodel, something to make up for her horrible speed.
>>
>>153577605
+22% chance of being targeted and +11% evasion.
>>
Is the jp mobius the superior version as it is most of the time?
>>
>>153577994
They are really pushing her background with that skill, is a good skill for a DD if wasn't for the fact she literally have the second lowest evasion.
>>
>>153578909
She has hedgehog depth charges with +15 ASW, so that's her main appeal.
>>
How often do they do guaranteed 6* gacha on scooter spirits? I figure I should save for that as F2P so I don't get fugged by evolved 4*
>>
image.png
2MB, 750x1334px
I honestly dont know how to feel about this. Tempted to give away this plus Mea for Charlotte
>>
File: trash.png (49KB, 351x83px) Image search: [Google]
trash.png
49KB, 351x83px
>>153580276
>faggy ass edgy guy
>not a cute girl
I know exactly how you should feel.
>>
>>153562459
>>153562692
>>153562286
The original server has nearly everything in English though. And I don't mean UI translations, I mean the game itself has English text next to the chink rune buttons.
Just play on the original servers and ask stuff you don't understand here in /mbgg/.
>>
>>153582179
i want to read the stories though
>>
>>153583159
Here's the CUBE event
>>153530437

And the person said he'd do the main story too.
This is great if you're a English-only person but yeah, its kind of shit reading another guy's TL if you can read Japanese.
>>
>>153580276
>not rolling singles instead
>>
What id new FOTM? Or just a good new mobage to kill some time, roll some gatcha and look at pretty girls?
>>
>>153585292
There's a doc in the OP
>>
>>153579980
Once every two months, I think? At least it feels like it's been a while since the last one.
>>
>Shadow with only 2 cards left on hand
>Plays Mordecai and thinks he's going to make a comeback because I'm sword and cant deal with him
>Proceed to shit wards and beat him

Midrange sword is fun
>>
>>153585986
Going to be hard to save then. The current scratch gacha looks tempting but don't know if I'll get 40 stacks before it goes away.
>>
File: 57933797_p1.png (3MB, 2335x1000px) Image search: [Google]
57933797_p1.png
3MB, 2335x1000px
>>153587223
I would think that having two months would make it easier.

Also, I IAP'd 40 stacks (those deals are really tough to pass) and regret spending them on the scratch gatcha, the only 5* I got is the blue cards dude. I guess I can now fill my blue team with 6* faggots, I guess.
>>
>>153587223

Rather than falling for the scratch gatcha I'd recommend waiting for the Bonds of the dark gatcha to return.
>>
>>153588291
Who's in that?
>>
>take two rewards getting nerfed

thanks cygames
>>
>>153588430
for what damn reason
>>
>>153588630
They are adding daily login rewards.
>>
>>153588427
The five limited characters who all wear black capes.
https://shoumetsu.gamerch.com/兵器使い%20コールバーン
https://shoumetsu.gamerch.com/人形使い%20リトルミル
https://shoumetsu.gamerch.com/解析の参謀%20ポート・エレン
https://shoumetsu.gamerch.com/刀使い%20ガーヴァン
https://shoumetsu.gamerch.com/時空の門番%20ローズバンク
>>
>>153588764

i'd still prefer thing to stay how they are
>>
>>153588630
The take two rewards did feel seem a bit too good.
One of the earlier days, I spent an entire day doing take two with a net loss of under 400 coins and about 20 packs.
>>
>>153588764
Daily login rewards in a card game seem weird to me, not sure what they could give us besides vials and free draws.
>>
>>153589020
Look pretty good. Hoping for fire lead
>>
Can anyone please recommend a game similar to Magic: The Gathering but without the fantasy theme?
>>
>>153589818
>Card games without a fantasy theme
Good luck finding things that don't exist
>>
>The opponent is now selecting.
>for the past five mintues
Cygames??
>>
>>153589818
Vanguard card fight
>>
>>153590221
Wixoss is better.
>>
>>153589871
Well shit. MTG it is then. Why tho? Don't people like non-fantasy?
>>153590221
Thanks!
>>153590415
Thanks!
>>
>>153589818
Z/X
>>
>>153590579
Vanguard card fight and WIXOSS are fantasy. Especially WIXOSS when it has girls being turned into cards.

You're in the wrong thread and medium if you don't like fantasy. Try /v/ and more western games but even those have some fantasy elements.
>>
>>153589818
Madden
>>
>>153590776
Welp, I tried. Thanks for the help and suggestions and clarification on things. Have a nice day!
>>
New

>>153590991
>>153590991
>>153590991
Thread posts: 753
Thread images: 151

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.