[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/domg/ Dominions 4 General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 788
Thread images: 92

File: sadbysia.png (8KB, 286x319px) Image search: [Google]
sadbysia.png
8KB, 286x319px
Natural counter edition

Dominions is a fantasy turn-based war game created by two dudes. One of them is a teacher.

The game combines a simple presentation with an extremely wide array of strategic options, including over 2800 units, 800 spells and 300 magic items. Turns are resolved simultaneously, with players planning battles rather than directly controlling them.

It has simplistic graphics but is easily moddable and extremely deep.

Basically, it's an autist’s wet dream of a war game.

>Steamgroup
Join the steamgroup for multiplayer
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/vanheimageofvidya

>Group chatroom
steam://friends/joinchat/103582791434709795

>Our work-in-progress wiki
http://dom4.wikia.com/wiki/Dominions_4_Wiki

>Our pastebin
http://pastebin.com/uTZnjYwm

>Dom4 Manual
http://jaffa.illwinter.com/dom4/manual_dom4.pdf

>Dom4 Inspector
This is a community resource that has every unit, spell, and item in the game in an accessible database.
http://larzm42.github.io/dom4inspector/

>Play by email guide:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=202096551

>Debug Mod:
For testing battle formations and spells
http://dom4archive.kermodebear.org/www.desura.com/games/dominions-4-thrones-of-ascensions/forum/thread/debug-mod.html

>Where do I get it?
It is available on Gamersgate and Steam. Desura is kill.

>THE BASICS
>Read the manual
>Read the wiki
>Read the pastebin
>Watch some LPs by Maerlande or NuclearMonkee

Submit completed games here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1jHX_ZoJi6zIvDq6ANdp-W1Y89W5_fmShuDyHmAj5qC4/viewform

Results Here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dlrvyEqLFYIaXRc49TheMmfdoP8jEh1m5rZJHJAzDWQ/edit?usp=sharing

Previous Pantokrator >>152320043
>>
First for aboleth traps.
>>
2nd for bullying

Game: MemeOfTheAges
Turn number 16
Next turn due: 20:48 GMT on Monday August 22nd

Agartha 2h file received
Arcoscephale 2h file received
Asphodel 2h file received
Bandar Log 2h file received
Ashdod 2h file received
Marignon 2h file received
Mictlan Waiting for 2h file
Pangaea 2h file received
T'ien Ch'i 2h file received
Xibalba 2h file received
>>
File: 1468506468419.jpg (50KB, 504x506px) Image search: [Google]
1468506468419.jpg
50KB, 504x506px
>>
>>152556117
ah, so I guess the test game I did where I got two and the Visitor in the first two years will never be replicated?
>>
File: 1449275543443.png (317KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1449275543443.png
317KB, 600x500px
>>152556862
Problem is, it's random so you don't know if you can replicate that. All in all you should be able to, but don't expect fantastic results in every game.
>>
>SP arena event
>send my god in
>he finds that shitty amulet that gives him fool's luck
>middle of competition
>end up fighting a berserk prophet giant

Fuck I hate calling for my god
>>
Reminder to join this: http://www.llamaserver.net/gameinfo.cgi?game=Latus_3_Big_Trouble_In_Little_Ragha

And reminder that Ginnungagap fucked up again, so resend your pretender to this: http://www.llamaserver.net/gameinfo.cgi?game=GinnungagapLives
(it is now using another ME1.1 .dm which won't require renaming and should work fine)
>>
File: Latus.jpg (3MB, 2532x2025px) Image search: [Google]
Latus.jpg
3MB, 2532x2025px
>>152557919
>Latus
Are the starts completely random?
>>
>>152558682
Jesus, and I thought Der_Gotterdammerung was big. How the hell does this work? Are we all meant to start in the middle ring?

Also I kind of feel like trying out LA C'tis if nobody else wants them.
>>
someone give me the rundown on magic enhanced

What are the big new late game options and how do they compare with tarts, summod iron drags, telkhines, and blood fuckery?
>>
>>152559872
>summod iron drags
Actually how good are these anyway?
>>
>>152559872
From what I'm reading, you get over 500 new spells, plus changes to existing ones plus more stuff cause it wasn't enough. The only rundown you get is reading about the mod yourself I think.
>>
>>152557919

I'm tempted to join in as Xibalba again
>>
>>152559391
Quite sure everyone starts in the middle plane, which is the normal world.
>>
File: dragen.png (33KB, 307x561px) Image search: [Google]
dragen.png
33KB, 307x561px
>>152559872
You can summon some pretenders for each nation and everyone (IIRC) can summon frikken dragons
>>
File: 123236346213163.png (910KB, 644x1040px) Image search: [Google]
123236346213163.png
910KB, 644x1040px
I warned you, Shinu, my boy. All you had to do was stay the fuck out of it while I eat all my neighbors. Then you would've survived until mid-lategame spells. Now I have to waste my perfectly good chaff and mage turns on you.
>>
File: nippon.png (40KB, 304x627px) Image search: [Google]
nippon.png
40KB, 304x627px
>>152559872
>>152560704
buffs Japan
>>
>>152560968
Shinu is a girl tho
>>
File: 1232356123.jpg (311KB, 640x1652px) Image search: [Google]
1232356123.jpg
311KB, 640x1652px
Also, I'm apparently 1v5 now. Bring it on, bitches.

Also also, Vanheim, this is bad pretender design right here. As I understand it, you had to recall him after he died, but still. If you want some advice about MA Van, just ask ITT.

Also also also, Mari, this fucking army is going to die to skelespam, and there's nothing you can do to stop it. If you don't back off now I will post humiliating screenshots in the thread and be all smug about it. Shinu didn't listen, and now he's going to lose the game to backstabbing Machaka. Wizard assistance.

Also also also also, why is your whole army diseased? Watch those supplies, my dude. I mean, your N9 paladins will regen, but they still accumulate afflictions. And those crossbowmen just need a single Foul Vapors turn to die.
>>
>>152561818
>>152560968
might want to tone down the damage control Ermor, cracks are showing man
>>
>>152562790
Hey, I'm not the one who lost my last army and has 6 provinces.
>>
>>152563264
Not true. Shinu has some provinces further to the west, including at least one underwater fort.

I'm still rooting for you, Mrs. Skeltal.
>>
File: fullsize_2.jpg (24KB, 464x348px) Image search: [Google]
fullsize_2.jpg
24KB, 464x348px
>>152560968
Shinu mage & commander losses: 1180 gold
Ermor mage & commander losses: 0 death gems/gold

Shinu troop losses (I assume folspawns are from a random event): 20 earth gems (fall bears), ~1900 gold.
Ermor troop losses: fuck if I know, but there were 25 sacreds, so if it's dual/tribless then it's pretty significant. Other shit is just chaff. He didn't lose any lictors though.

Gem usage: unknown. My guess is that Shinu used magma evos and Ermor used shadowblasts.

Misc: Shinu temple loss (400 gold)

Outcome: major victory for Ermor.

Although Shinu still has a lot of mages, they were severely weakened in that battle, meaning that they need to recruit a lot of support troops to stop Ermor's skelespam/soak up shadowblasts until those mages can do damage.

On the other hand, Ermor, having lost most of its chaff needed for sieges, can raid with Dusk Elders, effectively denying their opponent income. Unless Shinu can somehow recruit cheap S1 mages to magic duel those, they have almost nothing that can stop skelespam raiding besides maybe fire elementals/magma evos.

Tactical advise: both players should send me gold and gems.

Thank you for choosing B.I.G. Analytics Society Syndicate. We're looking forward to working with you again. Send some gems plox.
>>
>>152561818

Skele spam against massed crossbows is rather risky, they may target your mages as skeletons are pierce resistant and crossbows prefer squishier targets.
>>
>>152564540
I like to unlive dangerously.
>>
>>152557919
I have signed up as Ulm. I am probably going to regret this.
>>
>>152557919
Is this a meme game ala DG?

I need to know if I should go with a tryhard build or a meme build.
>>
>>152564939
do you want to be in a winning position on that bigass map, with faggots running stealth parties or raining armageddons?

meme build is more fun.
>>
>>152561818
>1v5 now
Yes, that is how it properly done.
I am glad that I am in the same game as all those adequate gentlemen.
>>
>>152564540
Exactly that.
Mari use the order for crossbowmen just Fire. That way they may start targeting mages.
>>
>>152565726
Speaking of, what happens if I make archers Fire at Cavalry and the cav then dies, does it revert to normal "Fire" or the default, no-orders version?
>>
>>152560648
I just tried the map out in SP and I started once in Natura and once in the blood realm.
>>
Ninai and Caesidh do your turns, only 20min left!
>>
>>152566197
Ceasidh is Lambert, I'm pretty sure he's gone for like the next two weeks or so.
>>
>>152566010
In my experience that is exactly how it works. But usually that "Fire" order will be executed as just targeting closest enemy formation.
>>
>>152565726
Crossbowmen can't target units in the far row, so mages are safe there. Longbowmen can. And with Fire ... they sometimes target squares with most hp.
>>
File: nice provinces faggot.jpg (220KB, 1008x600px) Image search: [Google]
nice provinces faggot.jpg
220KB, 1008x600px
>>152566274
Ah yes, I think someone said they'd be having a holiday in some Scottish island or some such, I guess that was Caesidh/Lambert.

We probably should find a standin. Chimori is the biggest threat by far but if Tashna decides to eat Caesidh without opposition, that's not good either. With new player in charge, maybe Tashna and Caesidh could even reconcile their differences and help against Chimori.
>>
>>152566354
If the crossbowmen stand in the front row of your formation they can reach far row of the enemy, and with the order "Fire" they may be able to target troops which ordered to Guard Dusk Elders.
>>
>>152566537
>If the crossbowmen stand in the front row of your formation they can reach far row of the enemy
Why the fuck would you ever do that? What if Ermor just decides to rush you with longdead horsemen?
>>
>>152566490
If Ceasidh is gone, Tashna is going to eat him and Ninai along with him.

Since Tashna's superbirds are only very slightly less of a threat than Chimori is, and with everyone focusing on Chimori right now apart from a couple of backstabbing batlovers *couchNORRPINGcough*, that means Tashna is a shoe-in for winning the game.
>>
>>152566607
Just order the knights to intercept the horsemen, and the battle is yours.
>>
>>152566490
How about the Admin? It's not like his More guys are doing anything and he can probably be impartial.
>>
>>152566707
If the screen posted by Ermor is correct, his crossbowmen have 3 hitpoints. And considering that disease decreases hp by 10% each month, Ermor just needs 3 turns to win without fighting a single battle.

And how are you going to counter shadowblast? Let's suppose that crossbowmen will try to shoot at mages, but they're ethereal. Perhaps they will kill half of them, but the other half will just one-shot everything and bring paladins to seriously low hp. You don't fight battles like that without mage support, and 4 witch hunters can't be considered that.

Either way, post battle reports.
>>
>>152566197
Whoa, they did their turns after all.
>>
>>152567848
I did my turn immediately after I saw >>152566197.

I almost forgot about it, thanks for the warning.
>>
What nation can do well with few provinces and turtle until it becomes a beast?
Or, less noobish question, how the fuck do i defend my conquered stuff well as Arco?
>>
>>152568451
>What nation can do well with few provinces and turtle until it becomes a beast?
MA Ermor?
>>
File: roflhemad.png (173KB, 617x209px) Image search: [Google]
roflhemad.png
173KB, 617x209px
>>152561818
Wow someones mad, its okay you should've cherry picked more, seeing as only about 50 of my total army is like that; the rest is still shit ton of xbows and men at arms are still 100% healthy, wheres the screenshots of my mages with aids and all that shit senpai? Right they are totally healthy you fucking troglodyte
>>
>>152568451
> how the fuck do i defend my conquered stuff well as Arco?

what do you mean?
it depends on what you are facing.

for reconquering provinces back against PD few mages summoning fire/earth/water elementals + mind burn should work. or just small troops + mind burn/stellar cascades/ any 100 precision shit you have.
>>
>>152568583
>recruiting men-at-arms
Are you crazy? Are you out of your mind?
>>
>>152568451
Arco isn't the most mobile nation, so the best you can do is build enough forts. Defend your forts, but don't bother actively defending non-fort provinces apart from putting a point of PD on them.

If someone attacks you, mobilise your fort armies and try to either stop the invading army head-on and/or punch right through his territory and force him to pull back and defend his own shit.

You'll lose a couple of provinces of course, that's inevitable, but while he's moving his army around you can just retake them with a small token force behind his back, since nobody's stupid enough to put a shitload of PD on every province they conquer.
>>
>>152568451
A mod nation called Neritia can turtle very well.
>>
>>152569039

oh u
>>
>>152557919
3rd Pretender is the charm
>>
File: mari.jpg (208KB, 650x410px) Image search: [Google]
mari.jpg
208KB, 650x410px
>>152568852
I also hope you have something planned for when I teleport in several S3's Grand Wizards to burn a cross in your frontyard, which is an analogy for mageduel spam.
>>
>>152569593
>Mari shittalking
Go be a 0 win nation somewhere else.
>>
>>152568852
Aren't they the only marignon unit with shields?

If you want a frontline which doesn't get pincusioned by your own crossbows, they sound like your best bet.
>>
Hi. On trying to host GinnungagapReturns just now, Dominions crashed. This is not a LlamaServer issue, but rather Dominions itself crashed with a "Nagot gick fel" type error. The specific error was:

NĂ¥got gick fel!
Unknown req_512 ()
>>
>>152571245
DOOMED
O
O
M
E
D
>>
>>152557919
Joined with Marignon. This is gonna be some good memeing.
>>
Is it normal that some connection on Flatus aren't accessible ? I just tested the map to take a hike on the planes, and my scout can't pass from some provinces to others. Is it a matter of planes being separated ? If s, why are there connections ?
>>
>>152572678
IIRC those can only be used by teleporting units, or by using teleport rituals.
>>
So, I have magus temple, best site ever!
the guys are e1f1s1
I want to communions into gifts of heaven spam
consider 10 of those mages
what is the best setup?
I used 8 slaves and 2 masters, erfpower then GoH all the way.
It felt... underefficient...
Anyone more experienced can shed a light please?
Also, I could get a sabbath master to cast reinvig and the battle will be in a magic scale 2.

-it is not a /domg/ game
>>
Which age is the most played in multiplayer? I'd like to start playing MP, but first i'd like to know which nations to look up for the most played age.
>>
>>152573563
Probably EA, then MA, then LA.
>>
>>152573465
You need more casters to spam gifts, it's a powerful but not precise spell, so only two casters isn't enough to see good results.
>>
>>152561818
>1v5

Good to see someone is more hated than me, even if only just.
>>
Any good guide on C'tis for all ages?
I love reptilian necromancers, but have trouble in the early game.
>>
>>152574474

If its any consolation it was hard for me to do too.
>>
>>152574726
10 SKELETONS
20 GOTO 10
>>
>>152574726
In early game, you're usually best off relying on the slaves since they get an extra bite attack that helps them tear through indies. Add some armored guys for arrow bait and stay away from cavalry provinces and you'll do ok.

C'tis isn't a great early game power and their expansion is never going to be top-notch, so if you're struggling, consider taking an Erf Snek or other awake pretender, since C'tis doesn't need a bless anyway. LA C'tis can do well with a heavy bless (often N9B9) with massed tomb snakes, but you can also forfeit the bless and spam chariots instead.
>>
>>152575173
Thanks for the tips man.
I was thinking of an awake pretender too, but i'm just a sucker for good scales and late-game power, so i wanted to learn to expand at least decently while i conjure my evil magics.
How many elite slaves/armored lizards per army do i need to expand rapidly?
>>
>>152571245
>>152571562
try email llamabeast.

are you using the same version of the magicenhanced mod as of this game http://www.llamaserver.net/admin.cgi?game=MagicEnhancedLAv2 ?
>>
>>152575574
Erf Snek with E6 gives you enough points for good scales, and the E access it gives is quite useful to C'tis, but it's a good idea not to rely on an awake expander even while realising you do have that option.

As for numbers, 20-25 of them is often enough if you're good with positioning and you have some decent targets nearby. You'll almost always have some attrition though, so more isn't usually a bad idea. It kinda depends on what indies are near you and how much units you can produce every turn. On indie settings hihger than normal you'll almost be forced to take a snek since your expansion will be slow otherwise.

Honestly, the best advice I can give is to simply practice your expansion a lot in singleplayer. Just play on a random map for 12 turns, and try to improve the maximum amount of provinces you can get in that time by experimenting with different formations, different amounts of units, etc.
>>
>>152558682
Pity it's LA and not MA. LA Flatus doesn't interest me in the least, while I'd jump to join an MA one.
>>
>>152566664

>can barely keep my land together because getting attacked from two sides
>a shoe-in for winning the game

Nice try, Lambert.
>>
>>152573465
Take 5 magi, have them be communion slaves.

Then take up to 12 magi, have them cast communion master. Have one of them cast Power of the Spheres, and have the rest cast Summon Earthpower. Then spam Gifts with all of them

Doing this will reduce fatigue per cast down to 1 for the slaves (in magic 2+), leaving you with 8-12 fatigue per turn. Earthpower will reduce that by 4 per turn, and once over 100 fatigue it will be reduced by another 5 fatigue per turn.

Even with a full set of 12 magi fatigue per round will be 8 until you reach 100, and 3 thereafter. Unless the battle goes extremely long your communion slaves will definitely survive it.

That setup should get you much more firepower, though it does require a few more mages.
>>
>>152577446
>can barely keep my land together because getting attacked from two sides
>by a faggot who's going on holiday and won't be playing for a while, and an incompetent who is one-third your size, just barely managed to take 2 provinces because you were looking the other way, and has lost every single battle he fought against you
Come on, let's not pretend I don't have scouts all over everyone's land.

And besides, I didn't say you were going to win. I said you were going to win if Lambert starts staling. Which isn't a difficult prediction to make.
>>
>>152564540
>skeletons are pierce resistant and crossbows prefer squishier targets.
Nope. That's not how archer targeting works. Mage targeting and archer targeting are different.

The reason archers prefer mages in skelly spam scenarios is that the skeletons appear after the mages, and therefore the mage is likely to have already been targeted.
>>
>>152577635
thanks
I really have only 10 magi there and want to maximize GoH output.
>>152574306
The enemy army is in a blob, they will be pretty easy to hit

what about 4 slaves and 6 masters? with earthpower and PotS

Enemy army composition is 200 xbow, 100 iron corpses, 80blindfighters and some more entrance guards and assorted shit.
My guts tell me he wont attack, Id just like to set up a defensive position while my other parties are taking his last bits of lands.

While I am at it, I need to plan on the finishing blow. BTW, I am ragha and want a flashy battle. I have at my disposal some turan sorcs, dastur and seraphs.
It is the end of midgame, so I guess, post fun tactics
>>
>>152577835
>by a faggot who's going on holiday and won't be playing for a while

So far he hasn't gone anywhere and is doing his turn just fine. That holiday post was a some faggot trying to meme everyone into going without Dominions for a week anyway.

>an incompetent who is one-third your size

I'm not nearly as big as you think I am (nor as competent for that matter) and I keep losing my provinces to Lamert's raiders. I'm having a hard time just staying alive and I see Chimori is already on my border with their eating of Ashia.

If you're seriously trying to imply that I'm anywhere near as dangerous as the bats, than I can do nothing else but laugh at you.
>>
>>152568583
>Troglodyte
>>
>>152578298
>If you're seriously trying to imply that I'm anywhere near as dangerous as the bats
I never said that. I said that if you are allowed to eat Ceasidh and Ninai, you would be. Your sacreds are scary powerful, you've got a massive bless for them, and you have nearly full magic variety.

We're all lucky I'm not the only one who realised that and you're getting slowly pounded out of the game as we speak.
>>
>>152578516

Y-you too
>>
>>152578181
>I really have only 10 magi there and want to maximize GoH output.
4 slaves, 6 masters is probably your best bet then. Same tactics as the previous example. Fatigue per turn will be 12 using that setup.
>>
So far nobody has posted in the Steam thread about needing a weeklong extension, until that happens I won't even consider it for obvious reasons (especially when everyone already posted there for the nations anyway).

He was going away the 25th allegedly, so maybe he's looking for a sub and therefore hasn't asked for the extension yet. That or it was just some memester who posted that to begin with.
>>
>>152578854
Thanks mate
I hate doing maths, even if something simple like that
Guess I will never be good...
>>
File: 20160822103709_1.jpg (190KB, 1280x657px) Image search: [Google]
20160822103709_1.jpg
190KB, 1280x657px
What a salty memester.
>>
>>152585379
It's better than just going AI, at least.
>>
Admin, could you set Jomon AI. He has been staling since turn ~10.
>>
>>152585379
A legitimate strategy desu senpai.
>>
>>152557919

What exactly is "Unexpected Nation?"
>>
Does a fortress pull resources from an adjacent province even if there is a river between it and the province?
>>
>>152586630
Lemuria
>>
>>152586634
Yes, year round even when they are not passable.
>>
>>152585379
Well since I can't take your cap since it's underwater, how about I give you gold for that province and we both go on our way?
>>
>>152587606
Sure, 70 g would be good.
>>
>>152587952
Sorry, forgot the name.
>>
File: 1391934739296.jpg (29KB, 380x250px) Image search: [Google]
1391934739296.jpg
29KB, 380x250px
>notice nation of a game talking, even shitposting in the thread
>check game status
>Waiting for 2h file
>>
>>152589083

Maybe they're shitposting from their phone?
>>
Ermorian thread.
>>
File: 1464830974703.png (1MB, 1071x3196px) Image search: [Google]
1464830974703.png
1MB, 1071x3196px
you're all gonna lose and go ai as usual, i hope you realize that
>>
>>152588070
Give yah 100 and some gems.
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 506x337px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 506x337px
>>152589418
>Do You Lead, or Micromanage? 6000 Skeletons of a Micromanager
>>
>>152577635
>Rest cast summon earthpower
Wouldn't it make more sense to only have one master cast earth power so the other masters have a smaller chance of overloading the slaves?
>>
I've googled this stuff, and it says that the Corpse Eater ability (the one by the raven and the dog of the underworld) doesn't give permanent max HP, it simply makes your current HP able to exceed up to 3 times your max HP.
Is this true or is it an actual max HP increase like Eater of the Dead?
>>
>>152591212
Having a higher path scales down casting fatigue.
>>
Since I am fighting Asphodel can I have my items Shinu? I need them more than never now.
>>
>>152593003

There are some odd interactions with path level and communions. Having the masters have a lower pre-communion boost path than the slaves is actually generally advantageous, from a fatigue gen perspective.
>>
File: Com4myQWYAEkTO5.jpg (234KB, 1200x799px) Image search: [Google]
Com4myQWYAEkTO5.jpg
234KB, 1200x799px
>>152594053
Shinu is dead.
>>
>>152579701
He already found a sub
>>
File: caelum fighting erf snek.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
caelum fighting erf snek.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>
>>152594496
In the case of this chain, every mage has the same paths.
earthpower and PotS will migrate to the slaves and they will have higher level then the mages.
Considering the masters dont cast each earthpower + PotS. In this case, they would all have the same level.
Reinvig 4 is just a bonus
>>
File: 7563459674.jpg (26KB, 680x583px) Image search: [Google]
7563459674.jpg
26KB, 680x583px
http://www.llamaserver.net/gameinfo.cgi?game=GinnungagapLives

SEND IN YOUR PRETENDERS ALREADY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>152596552
http://www.llamaserver.net/gameinfo.cgi?game=Latus_3_Big_Trouble_In_Little_Ragha and this too fuck some steam shitter make a thread in the steam group, with the size Latus is we need all the people we can get.
>>
>>152594496
According to the calculator at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OlzLT2bHI-Ldk5N8js4KoAPB1yof8G3FgXJEkaxNSoM/edit#gid=0 it doesn't matter whether the master uses Earth Power or not. Either way the slave takes 5 fatigue.

But if that's correct, I think not casting it with every mage is still preferable, since that means you can start spamming one turn earlier. And fatigue on the masters is less of a concern anyway, since they won't cast themselves to death.
>>
>>152576173
I believe that is the one I used in this most recent remake.

>>152596552
As long as there are people willing to rejoin, I'll be willing to remake.
Hopefully won't be necessary a fourth time. I don't think it will though, I've got a good feelin about this one.

>>152596901
>>152597290
Don't self buffs on a master also get applied to each slave?
>>
>>152597974

They do.
>>
File: WhatsLeft.png (55KB, 297x441px) Image search: [Google]
WhatsLeft.png
55KB, 297x441px
>>152596901
Any fun nations left?
>>
>>152598326
I just realized I've never played against or as Patala.
How are they?
>>
>>152598326
>LA
>Magic Enhanced

Pass. May have been willing to suffer magic enhanced if it weren't LA, but watching Lemuria win again isn't that fun
>>
>>152598529
Monkeys are awful troops but they have a really big mage in nagas and some great communion fodder in Yogis. It's a decent nation.
>>
>>152598326
Patala
Ragha
Xib (taken)
Bogarus
C'tis

>>152598704
Even with ME Lemuria isn't anything special. You're just used to it being completely useless without ME and Summod that when it can actually win it seems OP.
>>
>>152598836
No, I mean Lemuria *already* wins Flatus everytime. It was them that made the first admin quit the game, and them that won Flatus 2.
>>
Ban Lemuria.
>>
>>152592103
Here's some quick experimenting I've done.

MA Ermor, Raven of the Underworld with Corpse Eater (15), started with around 1000 corpses in capital, unfortunately they don't seem to generate as much as I wanted them to since the AI is shit at gathering troops.

Turn 1 : 92 HP
Turn 2 : 122 HP
Turn 3 : 153 HP
Turn 4 : 168 HP
Turn 5 : 198 HP
Turn 6 : 259 HP
Turn 7 : 290 HP
Turn 8 : 305 HP
Turn 9 : 320 HP
Turn 10 : 335 HP
Turn 11 : 350 HP
Turn 12 : 396 HP
Turn 13 : 411 HP
Turn 14 : 426 HP
Turn 15 : 441 HP
Turn 16 : 440 HP
Turn 17 : 455 HP
Turn 18 : 486 HP

Ran out of corpses around here. Turn 16 is when I moved to a nearby province with more corpses.
>>
>>152597813
>As long as there are people willing to rejoin, I'll be willing to remake.

Shouldn't be an issue since pretenders are already done and all. The issue is having to wait ages because of restarts, I want to play damnit.
>>
>>152599404
Can you test this as well?
Try a battle, and see if those 486 HP are permanent max HP (so you get back to full health 486HP) or if they are temporary and are reverted back to the HP you have after the battle (or your base max HP if you lost more than that health).
>>
File: 1433019759132.jpg (168KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1433019759132.jpg
168KB, 480x640px
>>
>>152596552
My apologies, I went in to work and neglected to check the thread until now.
>>
>>152600960
Well first of all, HP growth seems to be random, or possibly related to dominion power/death levels. Started a new one and got to 214 health in just 3 turns.

During the first battle he was brought down to 130, but on the map he had 213. I am unsure if this was his HP regenerating, or getting doped up again because of all the corpses in the province, but at least I'm certain it doesn't revert back to initial HP.

Second battle he had 96 hitpoints before enemies started routing. After battle he has 228, but again there are corpses in the province.

After waiting for one turn it jumped from 228 to 274. I noticed at this point that he had one point of experience, I think it happened after the previous battle(Do units gain XP just by doing nothing?). Waiting another turn it only went up to 289.

Attacked another province, lowest health was 237, got limped, after battle he has 248.

One more province for science. Battle HP was 183. After battle HP was 304 (2 points of experience now though.)
>>
>>152602589
Also Dom10 with the fear from D10 and 300 hp is a frightening combination, I just took 3 thrones and most of the indies on the map with just the crow.
>>
>>152594053
Can you give me a full list of what you want?
>>
>>152599472
I feel you man, this is my first time dealing with mod errors, and apparently this one has been particularly bad.
>>
File: 1467488734485.gif (497KB, 300x189px) Image search: [Google]
1467488734485.gif
497KB, 300x189px
The moment of truth approaches
>>
File: 1442609714812.png (160KB, 5000x3485px) Image search: [Google]
1442609714812.png
160KB, 5000x3485px
>It's that part of the game where you have to seige a dozen forts with a bunch of crap in them to make it more obnoxious to take them
>>
Game: Magicka

Atlantis 2h file received
C'tis 2h file received
Ermor 2h file received
Jotunheim Waiting for 2h file
Nazca 2h file received
Pelagia 2h file received
Pythium Waiting for 2h file
Ulm 2h file received
Vanheim Waiting for 2h file
Ys 2h file received

Let's play spot the Wagecucks

one of them is me
>>
>>152605850
Sing it with me, the song of Nik got fel
>>
>>152606295
>tfw wagecuck
>tfw run home to do turns on half hour break
>tfw is probably why I suck because half my turns are done in less than five minutes
>>
>>152598326
Pangea is pretty good. got extra yiff out of ME.
>>
File: 20160822225555_1.jpg (302KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
20160822225555_1.jpg
302KB, 1600x900px
Well, I guess this technically worked, shame it acts as a full fort.
>>
Let's suppose I cast Acid Storm and Fire Storm at the same time. How fucked is my enemy?
>>
>>152605850
Abysia 2h file received
>Berytos Waiting for 2h file
>Fomoria Waiting for 2h file
>Hinnom Waiting for 2h file
>Helheim Waiting for 2h file
Lanka 2h file received
>Niefelheim Waiting for 2h file
Pangaea 2h file received
R'lyeh 2h file received
Therodos 2h file received
>Ur Waiting for 2h file
Xibalba 2h file received

It approaches indeed, but at a snail's pace.
>>
>>152603280

Skull staff and a thistle mace was what I need most. Maybe flaming skull if you can make them, I sure cant...
>>
>>152603280
>>152607865

Oh and rods of the leper kking if you can. I have no actual undead commanders.
>>
Is it a viable tactic to mass produce magic items to boost a bunch of mages or create a small army of pseudo-thugs decked out with fancy equipment?
Or are there always better uses for gems?
>>
>>152608107
>>152607865
Coolio, expect them soon, aka sending next turn.
>>
>>152608146

Those are both things it can be useful to do. Although it is situational, and depends on your nation.

MA Ulm, for example, can do extremely well with gear mass production, simply because a Master Smith with a hammer can produce a 5 gem item for one gem. And even for costlier things it's still a notable improvement in efficiency. This means you can gear up a thug significantly cheaper than anyone else.
>>
>>152608146
Battle magic (casting fog warriors+army of gold/lead+mass regeneration+relief+gaia's blessing and such like costs a lot of gems in the long run, so does summoning elementals or spamming spells like Earthquake, particularly if the enemy can trigger gem usage in magic phase such that your mages cast those spells twice), some army or mage summons (mage summons increasing your diversity are particularly desirable), global enchantments and various other rituals (for example, Pangaea might want to Transform a lot of their Panii, effectively trading nature gems to gold income, or some remote attack or assassination spells can be used to cripple the enemy economy or armies).

Boosters are useful and thugging are a thing, but I'd say those are (for most nations most of the time) minority uses for gems.
>>
>>152608146
Earth boots for E2 casters to bump them up to E3 is what I'd say is the best use of Earth gems.
>>
>>152596901

Joined up as Bogarus
>>
Well in the end it seems the scope of the mod just got a lot bigger.

>add small scaling
>not worth it at higher pathlevels
>add more scaling
>spell is now OP at low levels

Tried for a while but trying to get it right is a lost battle with only vanilla spells. So it seems I'll have to add strongly scaling spells at higher research levels and path requirements, only real way to make it actually worth going to X7+ in a path while not making X2 mages do 10x the damage they should.
>>
>>152608146
MA Ulm has a memestrat which involves taking an N9E4 bless and thugging literally every smith you recruit with a shit-ton of items.
>>
>>152611741
Is the liability of all those items falling into enemy hands when you lose a battle a problem?
>>
>>152607694
Is there any other kind of pace in dominions?
>>
>>152612846
silly
just dont lose
>>
>>152612979
Not until we purge the wageslaves, no.
>>
File: 1445320272547.gif (944KB, 264x320px) Image search: [Google]
1445320272547.gif
944KB, 264x320px
>It's turn 32 and they still haven't removed the blood nations

Friendly reminder that Sauromatia, Abysia, Mictlan, and Berytos are all still very much alive and working towards bringing hordes of demons to you very soon!
>>
Turn number 17
Next turn due: 09:39 GMT on Tuesday August 23rd

Agartha 2h file received
Ashdod 2h file received
>Mictlan Waiting for 2h file
Pangaea 2h file received
Xibalba 2h file received
>>
>>152613369
Oh goddamn't captcha fucked up and I went back to the wrong name.
>>
>>152613369
>>152613498
Very well, since you're so set on removing me, enjoy astral corruption.

I am one of those four, but I will not reveal which one.
>>
>>152613586
You may start the cancer train, but just know, if you do.
I'll end it.
>>
>>152613769
Good luck it's behind 999 blood slaves, the fuck you gonna do, mollusc?
>>
>>152614000
Rape
Your
Face
>>
File: Slide_2[1].jpg (95KB, 720x274px) Image search: [Google]
Slide_2[1].jpg
95KB, 720x274px
Can a pretender god eventually get the immortal ability like a Master Lich in some way?
I want to create the potentially most powerful unit-god ever existing in single player, assuming Wish spam (so i don't care about all the stats that can be improved by Wish), so only abilities, slots and Protection/magic resistance count.

What pretender chassis would you reccommend to achieve the potential supreme being?
>>
>>152616351
Immortality can't be gained, so you're basically stuck with empowering an immortal pretender.
>>
>>152617125
Master Lich it is then.
>>
File: 2-oh-i-bet-he-did[1].jpg (416KB, 1197x701px) Image search: [Google]
2-oh-i-bet-he-did[1].jpg
416KB, 1197x701px
I simply love Arco in every age, but i always need gems (especially astral pearls).
Any tips on maximizing gem income? Also, is there a guide about path booster items and how to most efficiently reach certain path levels?
>>
>>152617849
There's a path booster guide in the manual.
>>
Wow this is awkward. I've just looked at the fixed start positions and turns out Lemuria starts on my doorstep. For very obvious reasons, i'd like to know if Midgard and Utgard would be interested in an early alliance to wipe out Lemuria ASAP, you two being the ones closest to Lemuria's cap other than me. The faster Lemuria dies, the better for literally every single other nation in the game.
>>
>>152585729
Set it to a friend of mine to AI.
>>
>>152613369
Since you're on, are you gonna get aggro on me? I'd much rather attack Ermor but I can make do with giant stew if you're going to be a dick.

also do your turn
>>
I don't get it

If you need to sitesearch, summon troops AND forge items with your mages, not to mention FIGHTING FUCKING BATTLES, when the HELL are you supposed to use them to research?

I ALWAYS fucking fall behind on research because my mages are busy either forging items or shitsearching which never even yields anything or summoning shit that's inferior to human troops 60% of the time
>>
>>152619541
are you, like, building forts and putting labs in them?
>>
>>152619541
Dude, you can use like 3-4 mages to sitesearch. It's not like you need all the gems right away. Just choose those that have all paths available to you (most of the time you can hire 2 national mages for that; vanheim for example wants a F/E dorf and a A/D/B vanadrott and that's it), and make 1-2 search parties.
>>
>>152619829
>3-4 STR mages to sitesearch (8 probably cap-only turns)
>First year no research
>>
>>152619541
Most of the time you DON'T need to summon troops. Especially at low levels. Exceptions are of course war/fort defence/path availability. It's not like you see that Summon Ogres becomes available to you and you start pumping them up. You start pumping them up usually when you're about to lose and have no other options.
>>
>>152619940
If you play the game enough you learn how to make strategic decisions about early sitesearch/research goals. Aforementioned Vanheim can forfeit researching for the first year easily, and get both sitesearching and 20-25 provinces at turn 13. I know because I did that.
>>
>>152619541
Oh christ another AI player

Summons are situational. You aren't supposed to be just spamming as many troops as you can however you can, you look at the spells, see the options you have, look at your enemy and the map state, see what you need, and then make decisions about which spells to cast, what schools to research, what items to forge, based on that.

DOOMSTACKS DON'T WIN GAMES UNLESS YOU ARE PLAYING AGAINST THE AI, IN WHICH CASE THEY ALMOST ALWAYS WIN GAMES because you can do exactly what they do, except more efficiently. Doing exactly what the AI does means you are a bad player.
>>
>>152613369
>>152613586
>>152613769
Don't worry, in a few turns I will have double digit vampires to not die to Amageddon, AC, BoT, Utterdark, and whatever else might come my way. Assuming it happens in the next few turns.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (359KB, 703x529px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
359KB, 703x529px
Can vampires by no means (water breathing or anything else) enter water provinces?
Also, when they die, do they respawn in the fort nearest to the province in which they died or do they spawn back to the capital?
>>
>>152619541
Basically, you build a fort with a temple/lab (it depends) as soon as you can. You want your second fort ready or at least in progress in the very first year. Then depending on your income/nation you pump up mages from every available fort.

Summons are not needed most of the time unless they can win wars for you. Ozelotls can win wars because they are sacred flying demons with shittons of attacks. Trolls can't win wars because they're big ugly HP sponges, but can serve as a distraction for enemy mages or frontline tanks. Clockwork constructs can't even win simple battles and most of the time you'll want your national troops.

If you want to spend gems, there are certain priorities. Mostly you want new path access, then you want strong elite troops/mages, and only if everything else is unavailable or you're fucked you want shitty blockers like ogres (there are cost-effective spells for blockers, of course, like corpse construct/vine ogres).

That's how you play the game properly.
>>
>>152620414
All immortal troops respawn at the capital. It's literally in the description of the Immortal trait, you dingus.

Click on the "cannot cross rivers" trait and you'll be fucking surprised as well.
>>
File: 6241220310.png (11KB, 250x287px) Image search: [Google]
6241220310.png
11KB, 250x287px
Perfect.
>>
>>152619541

I personally get an early sitesearcher out ASAP from my cap, of the gems I will need the most, or as versentile a mage I can get. Then as the game goes on, perhaps when the second fort + lab is up and I recruit even more research mages, I will get out more refined search. A cap only StR with the highest paths I can find to comb the land after my smaller sitesearchers.
>>
>>152619450
Nah I have no interest in playing keep the water nations off the land, You and Atlantis are free to go
>>
>>152621892
>I personally get an early sitesearcher out ASAP from my cap
It's not always a good choice, though. If you expect being rushed, you're better off keeping all your mages in labs until you research some spells to help you repel it. A few more gems aren't usually worth the risk, imho.
>>
>>152622213

Well yeah, ASAP. If I am in a dire situation I will wait with it, but if I have a strong and confident earlygame I'll start looking soonish
>>
>>152619450
Don't worry too much about him. You're going to have much bigger problems to deal with soon.
>>
Best way to protect a god from horror marks? Tons of MR or make him so strong that he can kill the horrors with ease?
>>
>>152620408
Oh, hi there sauro.
>>
New to mp, do you guys play Conquer all or thrones? Any common rules/exceptions used in mp? Also which age do you guys play the most? i see MA is popular, what about the others?
>>
>>152623458
Don't think about him. You're going to have a very big problem to deal with soon
>>
>>152624662
It's funny that you both think so lightly of Ys and their firebreathing fucking cavalry

and me
>>
>>152607659
>WITHOUT THE PANTOKRATOR, WHO WUD BILD DA RHODES!?!?!?
>>
>>152623486
Horror Marks ignore MR and everything
>>
>>152624650
Almost always thrones, usually with some kind of worthy heroes and maybe summod (/domg/ exclusive) for mods. EA=MA>LA in terms of what ages are played the most.
>>
I need to optimize my keys and scripting/giving orders, any good guide to do that? Or what are the commands i must know to make the whole slog smoother?
>>
>>152624650
Thrones.

Trades are always, ALWAYS binding, but otherwise anything goes. Backstab away.

MA is most often played, with EA second and LA last.
>>
>>152627375
>>152628464
Thanks dudes, MA is the one i like the most, can R'lyeh, Arcoscephale or Vanarus be decent?
>>
>>152591212
You want every master to have E2 as it halves casting fatigue.

Both Earthpower and PotS will propagate to the slaves, giving them E3. They are still higher even after your masters boost to E2.

>>152597290
It sounds like you forgot to apply power of the spheres to the slaves.

I'm getting 2 fatigue per cast with earthpower on every mage (except the one casting PotS), compared to 5 without earthpower on everyone.
>>
>>152628818
They'll all okay. If you understand communions and how to use thugs you'll be fine with all of those.
>>
File: 28by0p0[1].jpg (39KB, 530x401px) Image search: [Google]
28by0p0[1].jpg
39KB, 530x401px
I want to spam firebirds for massive luck, but Vanarus doesn't have S1F1 mages to mass-recruit, are there any summons or some work-around to actually get a Firebird summoning engine going?
>>
>>152630048

Are Firebirds actually useful for combat, or just for that luck? Their stats looks really fucking bad, but they blow up on death.
>>
>>152631204
For Allah
>>
>>152627375
Summod is used less frequently in a couple other communities, too
>>
File: 1467109743871.gif (584KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1467109743871.gif
584KB, 320x240px
Does anyone know where I can find a list of discounted pretenders and which nations they're discounted for?
>>
File: Hexawyr.png (187KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Hexawyr.png
187KB, 300x300px
Any interest in a EA with Summod/WH 5.5?

Maybe Hexawyr or something around 10~ people?
>>
>>152630048
The only reliable way you're going to mass FandS magic as Vanarus is if you summon tarts with gift of reason and gift of health going (the demonic options are unique summons). and even then mass is a bit of an overstatement given only your pretender will be summoning tarts till you get lucky with paths.

maybe just play Bogarus and pretend you're playing Vanarus?
>>
>>152632314
If you build it, they will come.
>>
Fuck latus has some weird connections. Jomon has an island that connects to the asteroid plane at one end and Mari's capital on the other. Why the fuck does mari get paths to 3 different islands when they have sailing anyway? There is already fleets for transport everywhere why did they have to fuck one of Mari's only advantages further?
>>
>A bunch of people attacking everyone but snowballing bats.
Typical domg. Literally incapable of stopping bats, so long as bats as played by someone more competent than the AI.
>>
>>152630048
Hidden in sand often get f/s
>>
>>152637792
I have seen bats get gang raped several times much like MA agartha. you are just salty that you suck at diplomacy and can't properly collude
>>
>>152637952
I have seen bats get gangbanged several times as well. Just never by domg. Either bats are played by a moron, or they win around here.
People LITERALLY say they want bats to win, deathbasket them, hand them thrones, inflate their winrate. I can only personally wonder how Xibalba would fare if everyone didn't fawn over them so much.
>>
>>152637825
It's 1/6. Not really often enough to mass firebirds.

The troops are quite nice, though.

>>152638210
>People LITERALLY say they want bats to win, deathbasket them, hand them thrones, inflate their winrate.
When did this happen?
>>
>>152638892
>People LITERALLY say they want bats to win, deathbasket them, hand them thrones, inflate their winrate.
I think that's a reference to the Oeridia games? Might also refer to scrubgenx, I would NOT be surprised to hear Chimori gets a deathbasket from the loser of Tashna vs Ceasidh.
>>
>>152611741
You are supposed to thug black servants. Not smiths.
>>
>>152639445
Why not both?
>>
>>152629104
Does PotS stack with other path boosts?

I didn't know that.
>>
File: wut.png (594KB, 851x569px) Image search: [Google]
wut.png
594KB, 851x569px
>do certain "physical tasks"

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>152642102
they fucc
>>
>>152641468
Yes, it's a different effect so it stacks.

Why did you think I included it, if it didn't stack?
>>
>>152642817
But they have the lower part of a fish, how do they?
>>
How do I git gud? Should I just jump into multiplayer games and shit up the place or do some A.I till i'm competent?

Been doing some A.I matches but larger ones get pretty boring near the end because the A.I tends to gang up on me.
>>
>>152644578
Do some singleplayer for six months until you grasp the basics, then jump into multiplayer, lose a couple games, and learn more from the experience than you did in six months of singleplayer.

If you're lucky you'll even find a newbie game where you'll actually have a good chance of winning.
>>
>>152639509
Smiths make shitty thugs.
>>
>>152644846
and black servants don't?

they both are shit thugs.
>>
File: Background.png (66KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Background.png
66KB, 1920x1080px
IF YOU SUMMON VAMPIRES AS AN UNDERWATER NATION AND THEY DIE IN YOUR DOMINION WHAT HAPPENS????
>>
>>152645839

They don't respawn.
>>
>>152628296
Hover with your mouse over a command like (hold)(hold)Stay Behind troops. Press ctrl+1. It is now copied to slot 1. Now hover over another command, press 1 to paste it.

I have 1 for magicless commander(holdx5 Stay), 2 for blessing routine in every game(blessx3, cast). The rest are for popular mage spells.
>>
>>152628296
I forgot to add, press 'y' on a province you are moving towards to see the orders of all units that are going to be in that province next turn - probably the most useful command after 'n' on the world map.
>>
Turn number 17
Next turn due: 09:39 GMT on Tuesday August 23rd

Agartha 2h file received
Ashdod 2h file received
>Mictlan Waiting for 2h file
Pangaea 2h file received
Xibalba 2h file received
>>
>>152645625
Black servants have ethereal, life drain, and no encumbrance.

They're shitty thugs but they have a lot more going for them than a smith does.
>>
Are there any U.I improvement mods that allow me to (for example) preview the stats of the creature that a spell summons in-game rather than having to dig through the manual?
>>
>>152647953
No.

Your best option is to use the manual or the inspector.
>>
Are skinshifters worth making for early expansion as EA Nief or should I just be using niefel giants for that?

Currently running a N9E4 bless. Taking barbarian provinces seems to be a huge pain too if anyone has advice for that.
>>
>>152644578
Get a feel for units/spells and their capabilities and beyond that be generally good at positioning and strategy.
>>
You in here, MidgĂ¥rd?
>>
>>152648795
i think that if you have a bless you should stick to using that.

skinshifters are probably going to die just as easily against barbs.
>>
Is erf snek the only real viable pretender for Jomon? My expansion depends on getting a miracle Air random otherwise
>>
File: 65635129067.jpg (32KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
65635129067.jpg
32KB, 225x225px
>GinnungagapLives: Dominions error on hosting
>>
>>152651538
At this point it's not the mods but someone sending in a fucked up 2h.
>>
14 players

http://www.llamaserver.net/gameinfo.cgi?game=Latus_3_Big_Trouble_In_Little_Ragha

The Question, will Ghosts win this time? Will Midgard bumrush ghosts and get slam dunked? will bats start on the blood plane? will monkeys get ridiculously huge then stale? will nips stale after not getting an A random?
>>
>>152651538
Really the best option here is to email llama beast. He can check at his end what is causing the error and likely restore the game without needing a restart.

When errors like this have occurred previously it has been due to something not uploading to the llamaserver correctly. Have any of the maps or mods been uploaded specifically for this game?
>>
>>152651859

Could it be some faggot deliberately fucking with his 2h file? Is this a new form of staling, are we witnessing the coming of a new era?
>>
>>152652145
This, admin please email llama this time rather than remaking.
>>
>>152652178
I fucking hope not.
>>
>>152651865
I think I'll join as C'tis. Should a C'tis pretender aim for crafting rings or blesses in LA?

>>152652178
I'm scared it might have been me now. I don't know how I could have fucked it up but I bet I did.
>>
>>152651859
>>152651538
try emailing llamabeast.

it's either one of you having a fucked up renamed version of magicenhanced or the server does have an error of caching it.

was the mod uploaded twice to llamaserver perhaps?

the admin and one of his fuckbuddies should make a 2 people game with the mod and see if they can reach turn 3. if they can't then it's the server that has a bugged/different version of the mod saved in its cache.
>>
>>152652586
>Should a C'tis pretender aim for crafting rings or blesses in LA?

B9N9 bless is pretty popular for LA ctis.

you have low astral magic( you could summon coatl later however) and without E, n air, and you lack nature and water which enable foul vapor which is an excellent midgame strat for you, so that's it if you want to make a diversity god.
>>
>>152652970
I'm not creative, I might just try a B9N9 memebless. Is actually bloodhunting and researching that path ever done as C'tis or is it purely for sacred blood vengeance?
>>
>>152653090
i don't think i'll ever want to bloodhunt for more than a couple of bloodstone crafting mid-lategame and maybe, maybe, 2 vampire lords to cast leech/end in the ultralategame against certain SCs.

i haven't tried but blood harvest global might be beneficial given your lack of growth scales.
>>
>>152652694
Is the admin around to email? Does it even have to be the admin for this kinda problem?
>>
>>152653273
What's a better chassis for N9B9? Serpent king or Freak Lord?
>>
>>152652586
>I'm scared it might have been me now.
I thought the same thing.
>>
>>152654551
the one that costs less point. having more than 20 hp or being mobile are just a minor plus.
>>
>>152654551
fountain of blood or mother of monsters is not better?
>>
>>152655263
Maybe, but they're quite expensive compared to the other two.
>>
File: spong.jpg (57KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
spong.jpg
57KB, 500x375px
Fuck everything.

Just emailed llamabeast. I'll check my inbox in the morning.
>>
>>152655424
And on the same subject, what are typical scales for LA C'tis? Are there any that can be safely dumped? Are any essential?
>>
>>152655494
if you want blood as an option take growth, you can't afford any cold. You can tank prod as you can skelespam. M3 is a must if you want skelespam to be useful too.
>>
>>152651865
Well since nobody else is making it, should I make a Steam group thread? I imagine we want a full house before starting.
>>
>>152655806
How retarded is S3H3D1M3 with a N9B9D1 Mother of Monsters?
>>
>>152655917
Actually change the Mother of Monsters to a blood fountain. Mother of Monsters is points wasted on something I won't use.

Blood fountain can ditch the D1 scale or go for 8 Dominion instead of 6. I'm kind of feeling the Blood Fountain even though I won't hunt with it. Is that bad?
>>
>>152655806
>You can tank prod as you can skelespam.
>>152655917
>S3H3D1M3
Consider expansion first before you do that.

LA C'tis doesn't have Slave Warriors so you'll have a much harder time with expansion than EA or MA.
>>
>>152656075
That does sound awkward now that you mention it. Tanking scales when designing a pretender always makes me nervous. Is a point or two of Turmoil suicidal?
>>
>>152651865
Should we start like this? Not like there are many LA nations left.
>>
>>152656215
Turmoil has a fairly large impact on your income, but it's definitely better than taking death scales.
>>
>>152655806
>M3 for skelespam

why.fatigue reduction only happens in your lands.your mages don't need it for research.
>>
>>152655993
>>152655917
>>152655917

why would you ever need dominion 8?

what about a fucking moving pretender that can cast howl and gigantic sleep clouds?
>>
>>152655424
b3->b9 is cheaper than b1->b9
>>
>>152656523
I just can't seem to find a good way to get B9N9 to work.
>>
>>152652586
>>152654749
Me too but everything is in order so it wouldn't make sense.
>>
>>152656743
I ended up going three something like four versions of the Magic Enhanced mod so I don't know if I had the right one in the end. I upended my mods folder three times.
>>
>>152656730
Double blesses are painful on scales. I'd go heat 3, misfortune 2 and consider carefully what else to dump.
>>
>>152656730
also magic 3 seems bad on ctis
>>
>>152656960
>>152657094
How about Mother of Monsters with

Dom6 Sloth1 Misfortune2 Heat3 Magic 2
>>
>>152656934
Well I don't what's causing it so I can't say, what I can say is that it is almost surely the 2h from a player causing this.
MemeFastStaleHard uses the ME1.1Proper and it works, on top of that we tried another one now and the issue persists, fair to say we can exclude ME1.1 being at fault.
It starts fine so it isn't an issue with pretenders or the map.
There are a tonne of games using WH and Summod without problems.

So in the end the only thing it really can be is a 2h that someone is sending in being fucked. The problem is, how do we find who it is? Assuming he isn't doing it on purpose (I hope) we better hope Llama can actually see that somehow, otherwise we've got 12 suspects and no clues.
>>
Is okofire the most autistic person in vanheim?
>>
>>152657642
I haven't been in the vanheim chat in a couple of months or so. Is he the one starting a new blitz every 12 hours?
>>
>>152657684
Yeah
>>
>>152657728
Has he become an unstoppable god of Dominons yet? I figure you'd have to sooner or later if you're playing that many games.
>>
>>152657762
he's completely terrible and bans nations that he loses against which is pretty hilarious
>>
>>152657790
Had to be either or, really.
>>
>>152657790
I can't imagine that would go down well.

Who does he main? Who isn't allowed? I'm kind of interested in Vanheim but not enough to go actually check.
>>
>>152657992
Hinnom and Ys are sometimes banned, he is triggered by iron blizzard spam and basically plays like an AI.
>>
>>152657992
last time i heard he played lot of TNN, Abysia, Lanka, marignon basically nations where troops are good or you can summon good shit with blood.
he is a master of 70 PD and rarely ever uses battle mages.He expands quite well at least.

i think he baned hinnom and YS because their sacreds are unstoppable and unfair ( most likely because they can melt his 100 PD provinces).
>>
>>152657642
>salty because you got booted for having a pirate copy
>>
>>152658156
>unstoppable and unfair
is okofire behind this post? to be continued on aspergers chronicles
>>
>>152658242
oko pls
>>
>>152658242
Why would you boot someone for having a pirate copy if it's the right version?
>>
>>152658397
It's called autism
>>
>>152657762
He's rather shit.
>>
>>152657203
I personally would go order 1/growth 1 and magic 0. Seems good.
>>
>>152657762
he thinks he's really good
>>
>>152658493
It also might be a good idea to take prod? Check how well you expand in Sp.
>>
>>152658493
What's the appeal of growth to C'tis? Is it for later blood-hunting purposes? I think I see M1 being more useful immediately.
>>
File: 1368794484700.jpg (36KB, 335x340px) Image search: [Google]
1368794484700.jpg
36KB, 335x340px
When I was making my pretender I sent in a modded file that gave me literally +1 point because I needed it to get W9 on my pretender. Could it be me...?
>>
>>152658527
>>152658473
>>152658435
>>152658397
>>152658396
>>152658274
>>152658052
>>152657642
fuck off malbrig if you want to shit talk me shit talk me my face bitch
>>
>>152647102
>Didn't doubleturn
>>
>>152658603
>you evil fuck
really though, it seems likely from what's been posted ITT that at least a couple of anons fucked up. I'm 40% sure I did.
>>
File: 1469494086001.jpg (37KB, 371x330px) Image search: [Google]
1469494086001.jpg
37KB, 371x330px
>>152658609
Calm down lad
>>
>>152658603
If you're not just memeposting, probably.

Though if it's just the pretender points you messed with, it should've given a "this guy is cheating" message instead of just crashing, unless you fucked something else up.
>>
>>152657762
>plays blitzes all the time, sometimes more than one per day (must be shutin NEET)
>plays like an AI
>is autistic as fuck
>even though he plays all day he's SHIT
>bans nations that wreck his ass
>gets butthurt over pirate copies

Not sure if to laugh or feel sorry for his military grade autism.

>>152658603
This better be a fucking joke you shit-smeared mongoloid.
>>
>>152658815
Hey maybe you dont want to play my blitz thats fine then you tell me your steam name and i ban you from my blitzes :)
>>
>>152658867
Lambert_S
>>
>>152658867
Moggers
>>
>>152658867
Meaglin
>>
>>152658867
Okofire
>>
Honestly I don't know why okofire hasn't been banned yet. He's the worst host I've ever seen.
>>
>>152659318
he's the only guy hosting at the moment, moggers is too busy fucking with shitserver
>>
>>152659671
Based moggers will free us from oko's reign of autism.
>>
>>152659754
One of you fucks could learn how to port forward.
>>
>>152660635
Some people do port forward. Lambert, Malgrib, moggers can all port forward but they dont host often.
>>
>>152660635
Seriously? That's the fucking problem? How do people manage to play Dominions but not know how to port forward?
>>
>>152660671
There's no reason 99% of this thread should not be able to port forward.
>>
>>152660690
laziness perhaps
>>
>>152660671
>Lambert can port forward
We established that my internet is shit and NEVER AGAIN.
>>
>>152660635
I can port forward, I just doubt my toaster can handle lager games, especially when it reaches late game.
>>
>>152660863
Me too. I have such bad internet. I don't know if I could host for long enough either.
>>
>>152660690
I forgot my router password.
>>
>>152661117
I also don't know what my router password is.
>>
File: gallery_king-triton[1].jpg (31KB, 350x250px) Image search: [Google]
gallery_king-triton[1].jpg
31KB, 350x250px
I was brainstorming a water-gem economy for Pelagia to get mad astral gains. Here are the steps:
>Expand as much as you can
I know, Pelagia is shit, but underwater stuff isn't too hard, and you'll have 1 or two enemy players at max. Just do your best, being underwater people wont bother you for a fair time.
>Spam Pearl mages
Without them, water gems would be useless later on.
>Beeline Conj 6 for Sea King's Court
F-FREE GEMS? Yup, but the damn thing costs 55 water gems. Pelagia earns a minimum of 4/month, so it's not that big of an issue, but ammassing them is gonna take a bit. Convert all those other useless gems into Astral pearls, and consider converting them in water ones to fasten up the process, you'll catch up in the deficit in no time. They also come with a nice army for being underwater, and the Sea kings can pump research even further and cast Court as well.
>TURTLING TIME
As Pelagia it's already a miracle if you conquered a fair share of provinces (you need them mostly for income, this strategy can hold up with the capital only after a while), but whatever you have, DEFEND IT. Build fortresses, stay comfy under the sea until the inevitable underwater asshole (or land-dweller invader) decides to rape you. With tons of pearl mages in each fort and the sea king's armies, you should be able to hold them until the very late game comes around.
>Once your gem income is huge, ASTRAL CONVERSION BABY
All those Pearl Mages will now cast a ritual of awesome proportions, converting useless water gems into the all-powerful Astral Pearls. With all those pearl-workers, it'll take one or two turns at most to conver them all (and you can keep 3 mages to regular pearl-duty after that).
>ASTRAL POWER
Works best with a pretender with high S, but damn, if you survived this long you have actually won! as Pelagia! Spam Wish, Arcane Nexus, whatever the fuck you want really, Astral pearls mean almost every spell in the game.
>>
>>152661117
>>152661137
Reset it.
>>
>>152661281

Right and then a blood nation slaps your ass with 400 storm demons whenever you try to get on land.
>>
>>152661117
>>152661137
Reset to factory settings, use admin/password or the password and username one the router itself.
>>
>>152661423
>>152661394
how?
>>
>>152658597
you are going to recruit a mix of RP9 and RP 15 mages. what's the point in havin g 1 RP when you can just have more money?
>>
>>152661556
That's some sound reasoning you've got there.
>>
>>152661536
Depends on the model of router you're using, in most cases there should be a button hidden on the back that you have to press and hold for 30~ seconds using a pencil or something.
>>
>>152660635
i am at my parent's home and our ADSL is co-owned with our neighbour, with their son being the only one with the router password.
if i talk about giving me the password so i can do stuff everyone goes crazy thinking i am going to brick everything.

when i was studying in Uni city there was one wifi router for over 300 people and i didn't have access to it.

i just can't port forward
>>
>>152661415
If (and it's a big if) you can reach the point of getting a water-economy working (it's an astral economy really, and a huge one at that), it doesn't matter what the enemy has. With Wish and a fuckton of every gem you could desire (not to mention you are actually good at research as Pelagia with the right investments) you can literally counter everything. The real problem with the strategy i posted is surviving long enough to do all that stuff, but once you do that you are almost omnipotent.
>>
If my pretender has 3 heads, can i wear 3 skullcaps and get basically a +3 in astral magic? Or do more copies of the same item not work on a single unit?
>>
Are there spells that actively change the scales of a province? If my dominion has growth 1, for example, and i cast a spell that makes it growth 3, will my dominion revert it to 1 in time or does it simply stay at 3?
>>
>>152662350
Bonuses from the same item don't stack, except basic protection/stat bonuses. Bottles of water stack and give you two water elementals. Maybe something else stacks, I forgot.
>>
>>152662629
You can wear multiple horned helms for triple-gore power.
>>
>>152662629
You can have more of that trinket that gives you an arm and end up with 4+ arms.
>>
>>152662350
multiple copies of the same item don't give certain bonuses.
you don't get more magic if you have multiple copies of the same magic booster.

extra attacks and summon items such as water bottles should stack. i think stats bonuses such as " + 4 MR, + 1 penetration bonus" from the same item don't stack either.
>>
>>152662478
Yes, Blood Fecundity and Melancholia are two.
And yes, your dominion will try to revert it back to it's scales.
>>
Any items/spells that reduce the cost of conjurations/doubles their effects? I know of the drake-enhancing ones only.
>>
>>152652586
I'm afraid it might be me too, I have the proper Magicenhanced and the other one because I didn't bother deleting it because I was using it for a test run on SP to play with the new spells. But if I have both it should surely use the proper proper file right?
>>
File: what.jpg (47KB, 437x292px) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
47KB, 437x292px
>I see Jotunheim has demon lords, hundreds of vampires, a tartarian factory with GoH up, and over a dozen werewolf and tartarian thugs running aroun the place
>lets attack him
>>
>>152663234
summon vine men/ogre and a nature hat, as well as some pretender/mage chassis, that increase the count.

same goes for crossbreeding and manual of cross breeding.
>>
How long do self-buffs last in combat? For example, does personal regeneration or ethereal body last for the entire battle? And are they dispellable by some means?
>>
>>152663607
I honestly expected to die within a dozen turns. The game just kept going and everyone kept getting bigger without fighting and I have no idea what to make of the situation and I keep getting busier irl so I can't script all those mages so I'm just waiting for death now.
>>
>>152663624
Corpse constructs too
>>
>>152661281
The problem with that is you need 55 turns before the sea kings start making their cost back.

Sure you can use their troops to fight in the meantime so it's not a total loss, but if you're using them as gemgens you're probably not going to risk the kings themselves in battle, you're just going to have them research for 55 turns.

So first you need to the point where you can not only get Sea Kings but actually mass them if you want the bonus income to have any kind of impact, and then you need to wait for 55+ turns, and then the strategy just BEGINS to be profitable. And all this time you're still playing as Pelegia, which is still a shitty nation.

The only way that's even slightly viable is in one of those ridiculous memegames on Oeridia or Latus or something, and even then you're just kind of hoping everyone leaves you alone long enough.
>>
>>152663964
Blame monkeys and Asphodel for going AI for no reason
>>
>>152664098
Asphodel was shaping up to be the major world power and then they just died, leaving behind a couple of forts full of meme-blessed centaurs.
>>
>>152663607
>I see this guy is probably going to win the game
>let's ignore him and just let him win
>because losing by doing nothing is better than losing while trying to win
>it's better to never attempt anything than to try and fail

t. /domg/
>>
>>152664257
They're about 30 turns too late for that
>>
>>152664257
fuk u dont gang on me just because im in the lead , u gonna regret this
>>
>>152661281
If you love gems that much why not get an awake pretender that crafts them?

I think even a rainbow pretender sitesearching every tile would net more overall gems than relying on sea jews.
>>
Randomly assassinating a commander just because the stack had to pass along our border is really not nice Abysia.
>>
>>152664324
Better late than never.

I'm not actually in that game myself, but I'm always amazed about how terrified /domg/ is about trying to win when they're not in the lead.

There's been literally dozens of games where I tried to get an alliance going vs the obvious winner, and I ended up just solo suiciding into the guy because and somehow everyone is convinced that losing the game is something completely unrelated to letting your enemy win.
>>
>>152663894
yes they last entire battle.
few spells are battlefield-wide enchantments ( for example light of the northen star) and they will fall off if the caster dies or retreat ( or possibly get feebleminded: i am not sure on that) in the battle.

i don't know any way of removing buffs during combat, i think it's not possible.
>>
>>152664487
Sorry Agartha. i was scared. i sent you 200 gold to make up for it.
Linking is so weird in that zone and i didn't know where you were going.
>>
>>152661281
>>152664040
After doing the numbers, it looks like you get a better return going for wish farming directly rather than screwing around with sea kings.

You gain 12.5 gems per wish cast, and setting up each new wish caster (assuming you currently have one from your pretender) costs 265 astral, 10 earth. So you need to pay 22 gems to get 1 gem per turn more.

Sea Kings are 55 gem investments to gain 1 gem per turn more, and they cost gold in upkeep as well.
>>
File: sdfdfsdfsdfsfdfsd.png (524KB, 823x775px) Image search: [Google]
sdfdfsdfsdfsfdfsd.png
524KB, 823x775px
HOW THE FUCK DO I BEAT THIS?
>>
>>152664616
Abysia, is that really you? I want to ask you about your African/Madagascar holdings. I have an excess of shekles and don't really feel like making enemies. Would you be interested in selling them?
>>
>>152664707
Why does it have so many Death gems when it doesn't even have Death magic?
>>
Is protection literally useless if i cast ethereal body on the unit? Or is a unit with both ethereal and good protection stat even better?
>>
>>152664707
5 lightning bolts. Done.
>>
>>152664773
He has a pain sickle which generates a death gem per kill
>>
>>152664616
No harm done as it was just a useless commander, but you should chill the paranoia at least in the caves, not much room to move about in there.
>>
>>152664707
There are a lot of ways.

What magic do you have available?

>>152664791
Ethereal and protection stack very well together.
>>
>>152664791
Having both is better, anything that gets through the etherealness will then have to hit through protection as well.

>>152664707
>Lightning weakness
A few casts of living clouds and storm
Alternatively, life for a life or banish to hell is a pretty good way to get rid of things.
>>
>>152664906
I'm playing MA Ulm.
>>
>>152664707
Give me ten good vans and I will impregnate the bitch.
>>
>>152664978
bronn please go
>>
File: 1471824128489[1].png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1471824128489[1].png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>152664875
He's paranoid because Big Brother Arco is always watching him.
>>
>>152665086
Isn't Agartha supposed to control all the caves? Is Abysia the #3 power in the game at the moment?
>>
>>152664707

Mage bane, GG easy. Just stack attack items on a flying thug with good stats.
>>
>>152665237
Old Agartha staled for nearly all his turns.(Didn't even AI) New Agartha is recent, so of course he wouldn't have much territory.
>>
Djeris is a backstabbing bitch and is attacking me instead of chimori.
>>
>>152665382
Oh yeah, I completely forgot that happened. That certainly changes the dynamic of the game a fair bit.
>>
>>152664875
dude it's hard to chill out because i am litterally on fire all the time.
>>
The wiki says "external" regeneration resources (like items, personal regeneration etc) don't stack, while googling says that only spells don't stack, while different items with regen do.
What's the truth?
>>
File: 1471958414610.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1471958414610.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>152665237
Well he's certainly no Nifelheim. Amazons still have more land though.
>>
>>152665520
both are true
>>
File: Sneaky Fish.jpg (287KB, 1350x954px) Image search: [Google]
Sneaky Fish.jpg
287KB, 1350x954px
>>152665086
>Mermaids have one of the highest troop build ups
>Only one group visible
Where are they hiding?
>>
>>152664707
horror mark it and let nature take it's course
>>
>>152664721
i am not really interested in selling them, but they are awkwardly position, despite being really close to my cap, and selling them for a multiple of their income would be acceptable if it avoids conflict.

>>152664707
how much shock res does it have? several aim lightning bolt can ruin him pretty fast while some skeletons slow him down.drain life too.

high level blood spells like "end/life4life/ leech/send that fucker to hell" are viable too.
>>
>>152664954
>nation of no magic variety
Well, that makes it harder, but I appreciate a challenge.

It's not immune to lightning, so best to hit it with that. First get a group of master smiths with astral randoms. They will be casting stellar cascades (give them astral gems) at it, and should be put near the front of your forces to make sure they are in range.

Next you want a bunch of spring hawks. 30 or so at least, more gives a larger margin of error. Have them set to hold and attack large monsters.

Have some blockers too, of course, but they should only come into play if something goes seriously wrong.

What I'm expecting to happen is that your smiths will bombard the SC with cascades and bring it to 200 fatigue on the first turn. After this you will only have one smith cast cascades per turn in order to keep it asleep (more casts will just put your OWN units to sleep - very bad). Once it's asleep your spring hawks will jump in. Because it's asleep they will hit every attack for 11 damage (on average). As there will be 27 of them surrounding it this should kill it in a couple of turns.

>>152665520
To my knowledge the only regeneration which doesn't stack is from spells, and that's just because the same effect can only be applied once.
>>
>>152664707
i forgot that stellar cascade are also viable to bring it to 100 fatigue. after that i am not sure if your defense still matter, but possibly some good thug can smash him.
>>
>>152665603
Yes, the amazons do own more land atm. Abysia is roughly on par with Arco, except in gem income whereby they're 1st of the relevant nations.
Sauro is still 1st in research, now overall.
>>
>>152665923
Avoiding conflict is what I want at the moment. How much would it take for you to consider a sale worthwhile?

Also I am getting absolutely screwed on Earth Gems, I've searched 10 provinces with E2 mages and found no sites, am I retarded?
>>
>>152664707
Is that even fatigue neutral with berserk. I see 12 enc with 13 reinvig.
>>
>>152665606
Could you tell me if i understood this then?
>Vampire queen
10%
>Personal Regeneration
10%
>Ring of regeneration (limited regen item)
10%
>Hydra Skin Armor (limited regen item)
10%
>Lychantropos' amulet (limited regen item)
10%
>Crown of the Ivy King (limited regen item)
10%
>Boots of Antaeus ((limited regen item)
10%
Would this bring her to 70% total regen? Or is the maximum only 30%
>>
>>152664491
To be fair, what happened was that I bordered Bandar Log, Asphodel, Marignon and a couple of provinces with Caelum. Asphodel was huge and went AI for no reason, Bandar Log died after 50 turns despite breaking into blood with dakini's and an ice devil running around, the water nations next to me went suddenly went AI as well. Marignon did eventually attack me but I'm playing the only proper blood nation in this game.
>>
>>152666181
Bro, it's summod with 75 percent sites. Ritual search. All. The. Things.
>>
>>152666316
Isn't a level 2 search meant to find just about anything?
>>
>>152666181
well considering the game is going to be very long and they produce 300+ gold together even with shitty scales, and they have some sites too, i would say that anything less than 3000 gold and you never putting an army in 52 ( less than 10 turns worth of income if you count the gems) is not worth considering.

i would like to hear ctis too since he is neighbouring those.

it would take me 2 turns to evacuate my mages at the very least.
>>
>>152666636
I don't think that C'tis looks at /domg/ very often. I'm not sure about the price either. Coastal Jews will mull this offer over for a while.
>>
>>152666354
probably around 70% of gems or some shit, i forgot the exact percent.
>>
>>152666249
30%. Limited regen from items doesn't stack. Personal regen doesn't stack with Strength of Gaia. You CAN add 10% regen from a N9 bless though.
>>
>>152666742
I might send a bride or two around to redo a few provinces. They have awesome paths so I'm bound to find something I missed somewhere.
>>
Is there ANYTHING that can avoid a Banishment to Inferno/Cocytus?
>>
>>152667382
No, but Demon Lords for example get an easy way out instead of dying to there, same with commanders holding Tome of the Lower Planes artifact
>>
>>152667382
Have orders to go to the arena.
>>
>>152666636
Can I put a bid in on those? Fomoria needs a new home. As does Helheim. I'd like to consider relocating them there.
>>
>>152667549
As in, demon lords come back after 2-3 turns? Or do they simply have a higher chance of not dying in hell?
>>
>>152668330
To be honest, I don't know the specifics since it's an absurdly niche mechanic. From what I've understood, commanders sent to hell typically have to fight a bunch of assassination battles against lots of demons in order to surface somewhere in the world, not necessarily anywhere safe (type of demons dependent on if they were sent to Inferno or Kokytos) and that the special attribute allows you to avoid those battles, but I'm not at all confident.
>>
File: KtsCqck[1].png (207KB, 266x306px) Image search: [Google]
KtsCqck[1].png
207KB, 266x306px
>>152668152
are you being serious or just memeing?

Since everyone wants to buy provinces from Abysia here we go:

Abyssian Land Auction House. Today on offer:

-province 52, Zanzibar, Port connections! 1 gem/t.8290 pop, 185 income(even if with shitty scales). minimum bid: 1700.Special condition: don't keep an army there if you are not in an obvious bloody war with one of its neighbours that isn't me.

-province 37, Madagascar, Ulm's favourite location when it comes to offering permanent vacations to his giant friends. Legends say a star fell here.1 gem/t (possibly more soon), 5400 pop,119 income, i don't even know whose scales are those.
Nice ocean view.
starting bid: 1150.

note that both deals starting bid is about 8-10 turns of income, which sounds fair enough given the scope of the game. you can pay over 4-5 turns.
payment in magical boosters can be contracted privately.

I will need 2 turns to vacate the provinces anyway; i am not responsable for their defense, but i will not attack those 2 provinces for 15 turns after purchase, unless the purchasers attack me.
>>
>>152669526
2000 sheckles for Zanzibar. I can't guarantee the safety of anybody else who bids.
>>
>>152669526
What if we just take them instead?
>>
plz atlantis no more snek
>>
>>152669721
Then I'll take it from you in turn and consider it a fair proceeding.
>>
Am i the only scrub who loves to have fun in Singleplayer against a fuckton of Impossible AIs?
It's not comparable to MP multiplayer in termsof difficulty, but it's still a good challenge compared to many Strategy games, you can play it at your own pace and have fun with any build/strategy/roleplaying.
>>
>>152669769
>implying you can
>>
>>152668152
>squids already taking over the role of the world government, managing the less fortunate nations' situation

It's over. They can't be stopped.
>>
>>152669875
I just find singleplayer frustrating after getting into PBEMs. Diplomacy feels like an integral part of Dominions to me.

That and the kick I get out of winning a big battle against an actual person rather than a retarded lump of code hoarding milita is really too much to beat. There's nothing more awesome than getting home the day after scripting a big battle and watching it happen to see if you came out on top.
>>
>>152670075
This. Above all else it's the salt I generate that makes it worth it for me.

Maybe I pulled off an impossible battle victory using a niche combination of items and spells against 10x the troops with 10x more mages. The AI won't give a shit and will keep throwing legions of indies. It's just not as satisfying.
>>
>>152669721
i will attempt to retaliate any hostile takeover of my lands.
at the moment i am not a war with anyone and i have just hit relevant research targets so i would be more than happy to have a target. but i prefer the ways of diplomacy and peace.
>>
>>152666354
I guess you are just SOL. You probably have tons of sites from other paths. And someone else has tons of E sites.
>>
>>152670075
I exactly know that feel and that's indeed the appeal of MP in the first place, but have you actually tried the Impossible AI?
It does hoard militias (and wastes like 50% of his gold there, but gets insane resource bonuses at impossible so yea, just a waste), but is also able to organize horrible doomstacks or the occasional mage battery, and those are either MASSIVE or well scripted.

Yeah, the lack of diplomacy is huge, but it's simply a different game in SP, and the AI's only real fault (a huge one) is wasting half his incomes in shitty troops, but the rest of his resources are actually well used.
>>
File: 20160823153721_1.jpg (40KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
20160823153721_1.jpg
40KB, 1600x900px
Fuck you all, apart from C'tis and TC, let us pray this works because otherwise I'm going to fund whoever attacks astral nations that didn't contribute, and assemble undead to shit on Pelagias hopes and dreams.
>>
>>152670494
Of course it works, unless someone has been giving Ermor death gems or he has not summoned a single priest or mage he can't have put in more death gems into the spell.
>>
>>152670494
Nazca, you are retarded and your stupid blabbering every turn is irritating.
Only retard will dispel BoT with hardly collected perls with unprpared caster, while Ermor having perfect BoT-caster, a lot of death gems and ill will to cast it again and again.
Basically, you are stupid. Kill Ermor with a sword and stop begging others to throw off their pricious gems on your stupid mind games.
>>
>>152670937
t.Ermor
>>
File: spoopy.gif (41KB, 209x190px) Image search: [Google]
spoopy.gif
41KB, 209x190px
>>152671048
I am not Ermor!
t. Ermor
>>
>>152670448
I am doing quite well with the other paths. If anybody is particularly hurting for fire, air or water gems some kind of arrangement could probably made.

Also on the subject of not finding stuff does anybody else have no N1 indies anywhere?
>>
>>152670937
>D3M3
>Hope he hasn't gotten any death gems from events!

I'm just assuming his scales since I'm not in the game. Have you seen his pretender yet, either? If I was rushing BoT for some unfathomable reason I'd have a big D9/10 caster.

Also don't forget that there's a drn roll for dispel. Spending one more gem on the dispel than the cast doesn't guarantee success.
>>
http://www.llamaserver.net/gameinfo.cgi?game=Latus_3_Big_Trouble_In_Little_Ragha

15 players, start already.
>>
>>152670954
>WeWuz Anonymous
Tell me that 1v1 or fuck off, anonymous faggot.
>>
File: FuckYouAsshole.png (10KB, 1688x38px) Image search: [Google]
FuckYouAsshole.png
10KB, 1688x38px
>>152671743
Fuck off interloper
>>
is jotunheim avaible to talk in steam chat?
>>
>>152671612
Wait until I get home and submit my pretender.
>>
>>152672031
What nation?
>>
Arco are you on?
>>
So Ginnungagap is RIP?

Will be interesting to see if Latus can launch as well, since it also uses Magic Enhanced
>>
>>152672641
Magic Enhanced isn't the issue. Ginnungagap tried two versions and the problem persisted. Both those versions have been used by other games and worked just fine.
>>
>>152672838

Well, if its not the mods, then it has to be a pretender file or a .2h of some kind. Maybe a .2h combined with a bad mod, some anon who accidentally deleted some essential files and keep sending in corrupted turnfiles. Who knows?
>>
>>152669526
I'd like to bid 1500 for Madagascar to relocate Fomoria there until a time comes that he can reclaim his homeland.
Unless his Indian colony is still doing well, in which case I extend the offer to helheim.

Also, why would one have to choose between memeing and being serious?
>>
>>152672112
One not on the list, senpai. Does it matter?
>>
>>152673085
I'm going to send mine in too and I'm torn between two (Ragha or Atlantis), so if you happen to be sending in the pretender for one I'll just pick the other one.
>>
>>152673217
Well there's a Ragha now
>>
>>152669657
>>152673015
>not bidding the starting price and then outbidding the opposition with 1 gold

You are never gonna make it.
>>
>>152673267
Well shit looks like I'll be sending in Atlantis then, unless someone else already made a pretender and intends to use it.
>>
>>152670937
What turn was BoT cast on?

Even if it was cast turn 15 he could have a higher overcast than that.

>>152670954
You have 11 other people, are you saying between those people you can't scrape together 15 pearls a turn?

Also, why can't you try for a dispel AND work on removing ermor at the same time?
>>
File: teehee.jpg (141KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
teehee.jpg
141KB, 1191x670px
>>152673217
You can have Atlantis, I think Ragha is taken already.
>>
>>152673402
Make sure to look at the new conj 2 3 water gem sacred wolves you get.
They're Jotun wolves, but with an extra lot of bite/claw, and a instant death attack.
>>
>>152671570
Neteret of Many Names
>>
File: 20160823182447_1.jpg (382KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160823182447_1.jpg
382KB, 1920x1080px
>irrelevant fight in irrelevant province fought with irrelevant troops
>Troops don't even have decency to die

WTB manual of crossbreeding for my scientific projects.
>>
>>152673725
Yeah looking at that, some real nice stuff here.
>>
File: yes.jpg (63KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
yes.jpg
63KB, 500x500px
Any EA games starting soon?
>>
>>152654551

The blood fountain gives you the most bang for your buck compared to freak lord, serpent king and the mother of monsters.
>>
dom6
B9N9
blood fountain
imprisoned
o2s3h3g3mis2

Could maybe go o3g2 and hope for one of the couple of growth thrones to spawn/be close to you, but growth gives more money in the long run.

also holy shit why is everyone suggesting death/growth 0 so you can grind out magic scales. +1/2/3 rp and fatigue reduction <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< more gold to buy more mages.
>>
Abysia 2h file received
Agartha 2h file received
Caelum 2h file received
>Jotunheim Waiting for 2h file
Nazca 2h file received
Pangaea 2h file received
>Ys Waiting for 2h file

>>152675030
>let's just keep this useless piece of shit parked into my capital for ever researching just to get a little extra dom, instead of raining giant super penetrating sleep clouds on every fucker.
>>
>>152674291
Well Ginnungagap has been "starting soon" for a while now. Hell, it even started like 3 times.

I do wish someone made a proper fucking game though.
As for diagnosing what the fuck happened to Ginnungagap,what i think you should do is request llamabeast to send you all of the 2h files.
You can then repeatedly simulate the turn on your computer with different 2h files until you find the ones that break the game.
>>
>>152675809
I agree about money scales being better than magic scales, but how are you planning to expand with sloth 3?
>>
>>152670494
To be fair, why would Ryleh send you any? BOT barely does anything to him. Pelagia could have done but sending someone pearls, especially nazca to get rid of burden of time is shady at best. What other astral nations are there?
>>
>>152675030
I have to agree with >>152675903, even though I think sleep cloud is a pretty dumb use of your pretender.

Mother of Monsters is only 20 points more than blood fountain, assuming dom6. Are you sure mobility isn't worth half a scale?

N9D1 also lets you efficiently summon mandragora (which are amazing summons at half a gem each) and lets you cast haunted forest (which is admittedly not so amazing for a nation like C'tis which uses undead heavily)
>>
I'm gonna go play me some Deus Ex, so expect me to stale in all of my games. Bye.
>>
File: 1469707086844.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1469707086844.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>>152678049
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DELETE THIS
>>
>>152678049
Is the new Deus Ex any good?

I kinda liked the previous one despite the obvious flaws (and the fucking awful final level), but the new one looks even dumber.
>>
>>152678213
How should I know? I'm just about to play it.
>>
>>152678049
Same. I'm in 5 /domg/ games now.
>>
File: desire to know more.gif (940KB, 627x502px) Image search: [Google]
desire to know more.gif
940KB, 627x502px
>>152678304
Well go play it and report back then.

These days I'd rather take the word of some random faggot than actually read review sites, and I'd rather not resort to visiting /v/.
>>
File: 1455092275476.jpg (59KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
1455092275476.jpg
59KB, 500x501px
>>152678049
>>
>playing AAA movies

Tell me who you are in what games so I can metagrudge you.
>>
>>152678415
What do you expect me to do? Fish with clan gauss rifle?
>>
>>152678594

Can't fish with that, mate.
>>
>>152678594
I prefer a good old SRM-6.
>>
>>152675809
>Sloth 3
>+1/2/3 rp and fatigue reduction <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< more gold to buy more mages.
You are being pretty dumb here.
C'tis starts in wasteland cluster lowering value of growth significantly. Especially if you take S3 so you will never get out of that cluster before your neighbors. At least neutral prod is preferable after that you rely on freespawn so gold is less of an issue.

It's also a meme game, so long term impact of gold scales is not guaranteed depending on how much people like genocide or BoT.
>>
>>152674291
I think I'm about to start one in place of Ginnungap but with light memes.
Anyone interested here are the settings
>EA
>12 players
>Urraparand_with_Caves
>Summod 0.65d
>Worthy Heroes 5.5 (NN)
>special site frequency 50%

Thrones
>6 level 1 (6 points)
>4 Level 2 (8 Points)
>4 Level 3 (12 points)
>15 points to win

http://www.llamaserver.net/gameinfo.cgi?game=Nagot_gick_fel
>>
>>152679269

I'll join in with hinnom again, this time without magic enhanced.
>>
>>152679269
Map link?
>>
>>152679908
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6cEoHUKfY6AWGZnZ3pVUUw1Ylk/edit
>>
>>152679269
I'd prefer the higher meme concentration of Ginnungap but if that one for some reason dies for good I'll join this.
>>
>>152680245
I respect that, I've been wanting to make a less memey EA game for a while anyway figured I would just make it out of momentum from this game.

I too would like Ginnungap to work but I'm not sure if that's happening at this point.
>>
>>152680223
Thanks.
>>
Do your fucking turns you pricks.
>>
>Sirrushes now cost 250 gold, upkeep free
>get domspread 1 and permabless at 2 exp stars
>if they have 2 exp stars they can Gifth of reason-ed and gain W1N1 magical paths
>if they have 4 exp stars it's W2N2 + WN random
>2 misc slots

what do you guys think about this?
>>
>>152680981
Sounds too event-heavy.
>>
>>152681072
no notifications happen.
also i think it's mostly exp forms
>>
>>152680981
>250 gold to eventually, MAYBE get an average mage that's got a pretty big HP pool but is also a big target
I think I would rather just get more Enkidu shamans. If I had any desire to play Ur at all, that is.
>>
>>152681164
>MAYBE get an average mage

they are permablessed at 2 exp stars. they are thugs if you get a decent bless.
>>
>>152681164
>W2N2 is an average mage
That's some singleplayer kind of shit right here. At worst they would cast Frozen Heart. At best they'll buff themselves with W/N buffs and become pretty fucking great thugs.
>>
>>152680981
It's actually N1W1 50%NW at 50xp, N2W1 50%NW 50%NW 50%NW at 150 xp
>>152681072
Uses 0 events
>>
>>152679269
>http://www.llamaserver.net/gameinfo.cgi?game=Nagot_gick_fel
Where can I get the map?
>>
>>152681334
>>152681523
>pretty fucking great thugs
I would have to see it in action, because my instinct is that larger amounts of PD would kill it, or that it would rack up afflictions very quickly.
>>
>>152681751
>>152680223
>>
File: C'tis.png (1MB, 986x1378px) Image search: [Google]
C'tis.png
1MB, 986x1378px
>>
>>152679269
>http://www.llamaserver.net/gameinfo.cgi?game=Nagot_gick_fel
Joined up as Yomi
>>
>>152681164
>250 gold to eventually, MAYBE get an average mage that's got a pretty big HP pool but is also a big target
M8, it's 250 gold to build a mobile temple.
It's fucking gold.

You could do some extreme dompush with them.
>>
So it's Tuesday and I've got some subs, but still need more, ask and ye shall recieve
>>
>>152683758
sure.
get 2 exp stars on it first.remember that you can only get 1 every 2 turns so outside of the first 2-3 you'll have to bring them against players to see them mature...will they survive and be useful at the same time?
>>
>>152679269
>summod

"/
>>
>>152684012
cuck.
>>
>>152683758
That implies you're in a position to dompush without retaliation, which seems fairly unlikely given that you're still Ur and you're not exactly at the top of the food chain in EA, unless there has been some big change which I've missed.
>>
How do i make commanders repeat the same order every month?
>>
>>152684405
Shift + o
Shift + m
Read the Manual
Also I think pressing ? gives you all of the in game commands
>>
>>152684405
ctrl+M for magical ritual
ctrl+O for forging magical item

i don't know if there are others, but most orders , like defend, research and patrol, are automatically repeating.
>>
>>152684563
oops sorry it's shift not ctrl.
>>
>>152684559
>>152684563
I was using the cultivate pearls command and shift o and m don't seem to work.
>>
>>152681754

Liquid Body and Personal Regen go a long, long way to reducing afflictability.
>>
File: nagot_gick_fel.png (22KB, 988x279px) Image search: [Google]
nagot_gick_fel.png
22KB, 988x279px
>>152683460
I guess not, llamaserver doest not understand the game title.
>>
>>152685846
Get a better email.
>>
>>152685846
Odd it's worked for the rest of us just fine. I was afraid naming the game after an error would trigger an error.
>>
File: without the apostrophes.png (18KB, 1343x358px) Image search: [Google]
without the apostrophes.png
18KB, 1343x358px
>>152685846
>>
>>152686063

The link to the map doesn't seem to work.
>>
>>152687156
>>152680223
>>
>>152687156
did you try this link?
>>152680223
>>
>>152685846
I'll try to set up forwarding from a gmail account.
>>
Who /joinasmanygamesaspossiblehopingonegoeswell/ here?
>>
C'tis where u at
>>
>>152687805
Play 6 month in SP, eternal scrub.
>>
>>152688370

Yo. I was thinking, say, 500 gold would cover you for the hassle? Definitely more than the province value, but it's a couple turns expansion.
>>

Anyone left that hasn't sent in their pretender?
>>
>>152689517
>http://www.llamaserver.net/gameinfo.cgi?game=Latus_3_Big_Trouble_In_Little_Ragha
Imma stale turn 1 if we aren't full.
>>
>>152689517
I think someone was gonna join as Atlantis, then we should be good to go.

>>152689921
>unlimited players
How did you imagine we'd be full, anon?
>>
>>152690051

Well there are, what? 22 LA nations?
>>
>>152690051
Not that anon, but shouldn't we get all the nations available before starting ? It's a big map.
>>
>>152690176

For you.
>>
Assuming they exist/end up existing, could Midgard, Utgard and Atlantis make themselves known? We really, really need to deal with Lemuria as soon as humanly possible before they can get off the ground and you three are the only ones who can get there in any reasonable length of time.
>>
>sirrushes are now two men in a sirrush costume
>the two men are astral mages
>they get 3a with a chance of 4 in randoms

did i just fix them?
>>
>>152690176
Don't need ALL nations but we can wait a few more.
>>
>>152692013
I'll look if there are any interesting nations left in about 10 hours.
If there are I'll join.
I'm sad Ulm, Midgard and C'tis are taken.
>>
WOW ELF DIDNT SEE YOU THERE FUCK

You can siege forts with stealthied units? Thats preeetty gay if you ask me. Oh well nothing lost.

But I need that fort Ys, really. Asphodel had like no forts and I need some to hold my land.
>>
>>152689517
I was going to join when I got home (In about 4-5 hours), so don't fucking start it.
Also it's not full.
>>
>>152694023
>stealthied units
Glamoured. Ys' elves aren't stealthy.
>>
>>152694281
>glamoured units that are not stealthy

how does that even work? they are fucking invisible and shit but they don't bother doing the best possible thing out of their power: sneaking in and killing a nation from behind.
>>
>>152689261
deal
>>
Does Fire Large Enemy Monster also target size 3 units?
>>
>>152695065
nope. i think it's down to size 4, with priority to 6.
>>
I have no mods directory, where do i have to create the folder?
>>
>>152694992

We're in agreement then. Will pay you upon my taking the nearest province, as diplomacy in thread is filled with uninvolved shitters trying to start shit, and I'm not gonna pay in game until I'm certain you're really Pythium.

That'll likely be next turn, assuming you've put up no PD.
>>
>>152695170
C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\Dominions4\mods
>>
>>152695419
Many thanks my friend, i'm indeed a retard.
>>
Can transformation be used by pretender gods to change chassis?
The inspector says it doesn't work for undead, but what about lifeless beings like Fountains?
>>
>>152695367
No pd
I'll move to my side of the river
The farther province has 6 pd
>>
Now at 8 nations, just 4 more to go! All are welcome besides chain stalers.

http://www.llamaserver.net/gameinfo.cgi?game=Nagot_gick_fel
>>
>>152696270
I might join as Therodos as soon as I figure out how the fuck to play them.
>>
>>152697695
See those sacreds? They're BALLER.
>>
Ok boys, i want to go full mad scientist that sends winged monkeys from his mage tower all over the world.
Which nations/pretender combo is the best (or benefits the most) from the armies of malmutated shit by crossbreeders?
>>
>>152698074
Summod Abysia.
>>
>>152698196
I'll have to try those two mods you guys use someday, they seem to be more popular than vanilla dominions.
What if i play without mods?
>>
>>152698328
The crossbreeding sucks too much in general.
Mother of Monsters gets a bonus to crossbreeding, then you'd just want any blood nation to get the slaves for casting it.
>>
SO YEA I AM FUCKING BROKE FROM FIELDING MASSIVE ARMIES ON ASPHODEL AND HAVING ASSTASTIC RESEARCH MAGES.

SELLING SLAVES TO EVERYONE.

NO QUESTIONS ASKED JUST OFFER YOUR PRICES AND WE TALK.
>>
There's been some LA and EA games in the past couple days, but I haven't seen any MA.

8 lvl1
4 lvl2
2 lvl3

12 to win

>http://www.llamaserver.net/gameinfo.cgi?game=MAdden_2016_Hexxy_Edition

Get in here faggots
>>
>>152698328

Crossbreeding is pretty much never worth it without modding.

I remember a couple years back someone tested with a Blood10 Mother of Monsters, in a Luck3 Magic3 dominion. Results were universally inferior to their equivalent weight in Storm Demons.
>>
>>152699187
Jump in chat at some point.

Also, same with Ys, if you'd be so kind.
>>
So llamabeast says he is unfamiliar with the error we're having but thinks that it probably has something to do with event modding, and suggested asking Red Rob about it. I assume this is the author of magic enhanced so maybe I'll make a forum account and seek him out.
>>
>>152696186
It should work. However there is a chance you might feeblemind him.
>>
>>152703935
If you transform your pretender and he becomes a feeble minded foulspawn and he dies, does he come back as the foul spawn? Or just as himself with decreased paths?
>>
>>152696186
You can transform statues or undead.
I've been tested it with summod, worthy heroes and magic enhanced enabled but I assume it's the same in vanilla.
>>
>>152704341
Can't
>>
>>152704105
A foul spawn with decreased paths
>>
>>152696186
It doesn't work on lifeless pretenders like the fountains. It does work on Irminsul though, since it's a (living) tree. So it's a good way to get some added mobility for the big tree (especially if you luck out and you get like a Great Eagle chassis out of it), but of course you lose some durability and there's a chance you'll get something shit and/or get feebleminded.
>>
File: meanwhile in ph.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
meanwhile in ph.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Meanwhile in Peace and Harmony those of us that are alive are fighting THIS.
>>
>>152704893
Do you think with high luck scales the risk is worth it or is the potential for disaster just too great?
>>
>>152705325
Why cant you just ros it
>>
>>152706063
Not that guy, but with luck scales the chances of bad results is really low.
However, if it DOES go wrong and you get feebleminded on your pretender, you have practically lost the entire game.
>>
>>152706063
Don't do it unless you have a way of getting rid of afflictions, which is basically limited to the grail, recruitable units with healer and not just disease healer, or having gift of health active.
>>
>>152706406
can The Chalice cure feeblemind?
>>
>>152706063

It's always risky. But if you have some means of affliction removal it isn't necessarily cripplingly so. I've had three Pans go feebleminded foulspawn in my first wave of transformations after getting it researched, in a luck 3 dominion. Shit sucks. And sometimes they do Just Die, even with L3.

If you have GoH up, that's fine. It'll go away soon enough on it's own. If you don't, you're kinda screwed.
>>
File: PDOP.jpg (136KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
PDOP.jpg
136KB, 1680x1050px
Lets have another round of guess the PD?
>>
post succesful builds and strats for berytos
>>
>>152707789
>>
>>152707789
Fomoria lost btw.
>>
>>152706063
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Dom3mods/index.php?showtopic=2372
15% chance you feeblemind him.
15% You get an awesome chassis
70% The rest is a slotless, ok transformation.

85%. Probably 88% with luck 3 or maybe even more!
>>
>>152707789
Went to auto-rout/10
>>
>>152706063
It depends. If you have a use for your pretender's paths, I wouldn't bother. But if you need a throne-claimer, go for it.
>>
>>152707789
Not that much ? Fuck Fomoria anyway.
>>
>>152708026
Man, you're no fun.
>>152708475
Hey, that isn't nice.
>>
How do I into tart factories?
>>
>>152707789
>tfw you get to know you are at war through a post in the thread

Fuck you Fomoria you dirty leprechaun nigger.

Also I actually don't know the PD myself, either it's a province the old guy had before I subbed in which case no idea, or it's one of the new ones with 1PD. 2 Fomorian kings wouldn't bounce on 1PD, r-right?
>>
>>152710347
Actually I was migrating round the coast, last time I checked you didn't own there, whoops.

The fight is one of the stupidest I've ever seen, basically an excercise machine for the PD captain
>>
Does a pretender with shapeshifting basically have two HP bars? Or do i just consider the unit having max HP equal to his advanced form only?
For example, if the base form has 10 HP and the evolved one 20, does the creature have a total of 30 or 20 HP?
>>
I am also backing down on my bid for Madagascar. I have relocated Fomoria elsewhere, near scenic demon monkeys, who will probably be dying to Fomoria soon.
>>
>>152710467
Well mate be a bit careful with where you land. I don't really have an interest in fighting you either but that depends on you I guess. I don't have a problem with letting you through if you need to pass for a turn if you need to get somewhere but I'll need to know beforehand.

Also I think you're a bit late with the random long distance sailing expansions, I mean if you didn't hit me you'd have hit the amazons or squids.
>>
MA FFA game. I've played Sceleria and Agartha. What nations would you all find strong and enjoyable for me to try (assuming that Ermor will be banned, I suppose)?
>>
>>152707789
>>152710467
Please tell me sailing doesn't help retreating and he just lost two (likely kitted) kings to PD, it would be hilarious.
>>
>>152711403
It doesn't, they weren't kitted, actually one had a war prize on him I think maybe.

Honestly the battle recording needs putting up here.
>>
>>152710823
Oh, also, the tooltip says the dude changes form when the base one reaches 0, but the manual says "when wounded", which is true?
>>
>>152700216
Almost literally anything in the game, especially generics, are going to be inferior to their equivalent weight in Storm Demons.
>>
>>152711610
I'm quite interested too, because I'm very sure I didn't buy anywhere near the required PD and I don't think I got much via events. I'll see it tomorrow I guess.

Also if you're here person that wanted hammers, I've been looking for you but haven't found you. I'll be here again and in chat in like, 9 hours or so.
>>
>>152712331
Lets just say that pretty much any other script likely would have worked better. Literally any.
>>
>>152665441
At this point everyone might as well go AI and let bats win.
>>
WELP TIME TO FIND A HOLE TO DIE IN, EVERYONE.
>>
>>152713759
>At this point everyone might as well go AI and let bats win.
Domg in a nutshell.
>>
File: Every MP Game.jpg (690KB, 1280x1871px) Image search: [Google]
Every MP Game.jpg
690KB, 1280x1871px
>>152713759
>>152714394
>>152665441
>>
>>152715552
This MMO page is on point.
>>
Reminder for Nagot_gick_fel players, that you can get the map here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6cEoHUKfY6AWGZnZ3pVUUw1Ylk/edit
>>
Reminder that Sauromatia is the monster that extinguished the first player's hopes and dreams.
We must have solidarity against this threat, so other nations do not suffer the same fate.
>>
>Wish for "win game"
>"I cannot give you that"
Nice game
>>
>>152665441
First Norrping and now Djeris. It's like people are deliberately trying to lose.
>>
File: honk.gif (1MB, 530x484px) Image search: [Google]
honk.gif
1MB, 530x484px
>>152717745
should let you play a lil rock paper scissors minigame and let you win
>>
So, what's the deal with der gotter Ulm? Why is he so impossible to contact?
>>
>>152720790
No clue. We stopped fighting after I made a few raids. Perhaps he saw my army and decided that he can't take on 150 triblessed vanheres. Or maybe he's sneaking his 700 warrior princesses to my capital.
>>
File: Scrubgensummarised.png (3MB, 1280x1871px) Image search: [Google]
Scrubgensummarised.png
3MB, 1280x1871px
>>152715552
>>
Hey guys I vote for the rest of this game we put just NGF in our names as an abbreviation in the thread.
>>
>>152717745

Wish for girls
>>
what are the interception rules for dom4 and how did they change from 3?

will someone moving through your territory always outpace the army you try to chase them with?
>>
>>152723794
Movement is simultaneous. If you move into a province and the enemy moves out of it, you will never catch him since first you both move, and then the game checks if there will be a fight.

The only time it gets fucky is if you move into the enemy's army at the same time the enemy's army moves into you, in which case it ends up being rather random who actually attacks who.
>>
Hey nick. I have a problem with Steam for some reason, so I can't reply.

The answer to your question is "yes".
>>
>tfw you send in a placeholder pretender to NGF
>tfw it starts before you can craft one to suit the game

Erf snek it is I guess
>>
File: one-punch-man.jpg (201KB, 780x718px) Image search: [Google]
one-punch-man.jpg
201KB, 780x718px
Shilling http://www.llamaserver.net/gameinfo.cgi?game=MAdden_2016_Hexxy_Edition

Let's get a MA started boys, need more players
>>
>>152727145
So he did propose to you then...
>>
ATLANTIS HURRY I WANT TO TAKE MY TURN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Sorry guys, had a long ass day and I'm going to lay down and sleep a bit before doing my turn. I'll be in chat for a while after I wake up, for those of you asking.

Sorry about the clash Abysia, I'd been sieging it for a couple of turns but forgot that you couldn't see my Morvarchs.
>>
File: skeleton scouting party.jpg (346KB, 1346x722px) Image search: [Google]
skeleton scouting party.jpg
346KB, 1346x722px
>>
>>152733340
>1153 lictors
>>
File: Skeleton scouting party2.jpg (93KB, 447x823px) Image search: [Google]
Skeleton scouting party2.jpg
93KB, 447x823px
>>152733775
>>
>>152727625
I was shocked it started so fast, first game I've ever admin'd so hopefully it'll go well.
>>
>>152734014
Single player?
>>
>>152733340
>>152734014
S proud of whoever did this. Abysia, my boy, this is fine work.
>>
>>152735447
No idea, it's an old image, but probably.
>>
>>152734014
Please tell me someone recorded this.
>>
>>152733340
>>152734014
I didn't know there was a battle report for that one.
>>
File: smugwr.png (131KB, 422x508px) Image search: [Google]
smugwr.png
131KB, 422x508px
>>152735464
He casted EQ like a couple of times then maybe casted Fire Storm, such amazing display of skill.
>>
>>152734014
>>152733340
I love this game
>>
>>152703279
What was the specific error? There are several games using Magic Enhanced running on llamaserver at the moment so I'd be surprised if this one for some reason had a repeated error like this.

If you really want to identify the issue I'd start a SP game with all the mods and check if it crashes. If it doesn't, start a 2 player game on Llamaserver (using 2 different emails) with just one mod enabled each time until you find the one or the combination that causes the crash. Then Llama can look at it again and hopefully fix it.
>>
File: 1446209930538.png (92KB, 350x304px) Image search: [Google]
1446209930538.png
92KB, 350x304px
>>152737282
Are you still butthurt, ermor-kun ?
>>
>>152737847
I have tried both of these things and I am also in multiple pbems using magic enhanced which are all working fine. I cannot recreate it on my end at all so I'm lost. The only thing I can think of is the suggestion I saw earlier that one of the people who joined might be sending in a broken 2h file every time.
>>
File: Burden of Time.jpg (92KB, 600x488px) Image search: [Google]
Burden of Time.jpg
92KB, 600x488px
>>
>>152706571
No
>>
Do grills play dominoes 4? Is moggy a grill? Is soph? am I the only one
>>
>>152739620
There are a few. Moggers is a twink, and Soph is a guy who may or may not also be gay.

>>152706571
yes
>>152739583
feeblemind used to have a bug where it couldn't be healed, which has since been fixed
>>
>>152739620
only qt gaybois
>>
>>152739726
Post moggers qt pics
>>
>>152739910
I don't have them; he just talks about it
>>
>>152739963
;_;
>>
>>152739578
Alternatively, you could just be in the natgen. A game where units die of old age cause it's just been going on that FUCKING LONG.
>>
File: 1423174614836.jpg (200KB, 1200x1028px) Image search: [Google]
1423174614836.jpg
200KB, 1200x1028px
Live!
>>
Defeat the skeletons! Save the thread?
>>
How crippling is it for MA Atlantis to lose their awake snake and a few provinces the snake took?
>>
>>152743691
During the expansion phase that is.
>>
>>152743818
Just AI
>>
>>152743959
I'm the one who killed his snake, surely I shouldn't go AI.
>>
can vampires cross water if the provinces are connected on either side? You know like island hopping rather than river crossing without using the sailing trait?

Or do you have to raise them on the continent you plan on using them?
>>
>>152744927
Yeah, if they can go around then they can get there.
>>
>>152744927

They can use instant travel spells to get there, like Stygian Paths or Teleport if you empower them.
>>
File: 1412577828214.jpg (29KB, 396x353px) Image search: [Google]
1412577828214.jpg
29KB, 396x353px
*backstabbing intensifies*
>>
File: Dickings.png (129KB, 485x329px) Image search: [Google]
Dickings.png
129KB, 485x329px
Elf dickings.
>>
File: 1398313273554.gif (492KB, 460x345px) Image search: [Google]
1398313273554.gif
492KB, 460x345px
>>152747889
To be honest, I was going to change the course of the war this turn. I somehow fucked up and sent the wrong turn version.
>>
>>152749529
is this >>152748905 you?
>>
>>152748905
wizardly aid
>>
>>152750000
I'm the one in chat.
>>
>>152750125
Who did you want to talk to? I'm also in chat
>>
Is it viable /domg/?

With summod of course.
>>
>>152750240
What nation?
For most, I'd lower the dom for better scales
>>
>>152750307
Whoops, it's MA Marignon.

I had a version with dom7 and luck 0, but I had some points left over, wasn't sure which would be better.
>>
>>152750380
Oh. Then probably no. F9 is nice on flags, but you typically want something else to go with it (double or triple bless) if you're going for a flag build
>>
>>152750240
>>152750380
You probably want magic 3. You have very cheap 7rp researchers, and it's a big increase for them.

F9 is not a particularly good bless for anything marignon has, and you have plenty of fire magic nationally. What were you aiming for with that build?
>>
>>152750636
Gonna join an MP game, no experience playing Marignon at all, so I made this from what I gleaned from a guide on desura.

I was thinking F9 would make both flags and Knights of the chalice worth making. E4 for mages and making knights less likely to fatigue out.

They get a cost reduction in summod so I came up with something on my own. Dunno how much it shifts the meta, or whether or not those units are even useful even with the buffs since nobody writes much online about a random mod for a game like this.
>>
>>152750934
I'm not sure of how useful flagellants are in summod. They're pretty shit normally, but summod lets you get a bunch really cheap so they might be worth it.

W9 would probably be the best bless for knights, but it's lacking in usefulness for your other stuff.

I personally like N9EX most. It's useful for every sacred unit you have except flagellants. Doesn't provide any offensive power, though.
>>
i seriously doubt F9 would be enough to make flags useful. definitely knights should do something, but so they would do with W9.
>>
>>152750934
B9F9. Opens up blood, makes your massed flags actually do damage and reflect damage to casters while retaining the firey lore bless.
>>
>>152748905

Are you seriously that proud because you killed some chaff, Lambert? I expected better from you.
>>
>>152731036

You here now elf?
>>
File: fucking idiot.png (38KB, 499x338px) Image search: [Google]
fucking idiot.png
38KB, 499x338px
>>152753134
You realise you can tell by the image that Ceasidh isn't the one who posted it, right?
>>
>>152753256
Lambert, stop associating with these /d/genetates.
>>
>>152750000
How are people going to let your QUADBLESS go unnoticed?

#MyPantokrator
>>
Game idea; one person is nodded to start with the Pantokrator(max scales and 10 all paths with immortality and 10 Dom) and has to face off against 9 others.last one standing wins,
>>
>>152754063
See: ErmorOP.
>>
>>152753202

Yep, I'm in chat.
>>
>>152754063
Judging by ErmorOP, the non pantokrator players will backstab each other while the pantokrator gets to easily kill anyone he wants.
>>
Today I discovered that I hate huge maps because of all the land I have to manage past mid-game.
>>
Removing Ermor is like some kinda prisoners dilemma. If Ermor isn't removed they win the game, but whoever removes, or tries to remove, Ermor becomes an easy target and gains little unless they can take the cap (and even then the Gem income isn't really worth the gold and gems probably spent to take it)
>>
>>152755207
the best soutions are to have multiple palyer assault ermor at the same time and share the losses.

OR collude with ermor and let them unlive for a cut of gems and a prmise to not cast BoT ( which is often not the right hoice as ermor).
and even if they cast BoT but you get peace with ermor and some gems you might be in a better position than other players. who are going to be forced to attack ermor.
>>
>>152754327

>not playing as MA Ermor or Lemuria on a huge map

And you call yourself an autist? Pathetic.
>>
>>152755207
If Ermor is really that much of a problem just play with Summod, makes Ermor useless.
>>
>>152755642
>the best soutions are to have multiple palyer assault ermor at the same time and share the losses.

>Get a bunch of scrubs to attack Ermor
>attack them in the back and take their land

EZ
>>
>>152672641
Okay, so I've been doing some testing and I think Latus might fail unless the mods are changed.

I've run a few test games with different mods on Llamaserver using the Latus map and Late era and got the following results:

Magic Enhanced 1.1 W/DL & Summod 1.65d & Worthy Heroes 5.5 (NN)
RESULT: Game crashed on turn 2

Magic Enhanced 1.1 & Summod 1.65d & Worthy Heroes 5.5 (NN)
RESULT: Game crashed on turn 2

Magic Enhanced 1.1 & Summod 1.65d
RESULT: Game processed turn 2 fine

Due to this I'd recommend switching the Magic Enhanced version on Llamaserver to the plain 1.1 and taking off Worthy Heroes until we can find out what is causing the error.
>>
>Tfw you get the dumb bitch that spilled water over your Dominions doodles fired by giving her a very negative summary report
Now to lobby to get rid of the black guy they hired to work in the cantina
>>
>>152758938
You're doing god's work
>>
File: 1452351370212.jpg (46KB, 427x366px) Image search: [Google]
1452351370212.jpg
46KB, 427x366px
>>152758938
>a woman just lost her job over some dominion doodles
>might have had kids at home she needed to feed
>>
>>152758036
Yeah MemeFastStaleHard works but doesn't have WH. Seems WH and Magic Enhanced don't like eachother.

It might be that it's WH (NN) causing the issue. What's NN anyway?
>>
>>152759129
>>152759129
>might have had some kids

so might do everyone in the present or future.

someone else will take her place, hopefully a more worthy one, less prone to dripping water over paperwork of any kind.
>>
>>152759573
edgy
>>
>>152759129
>not turning the anger and hatred caused by Dominions outwards against the people near you
>>
Spells that target "One Person", will they always target the caster? Or are there prioritized units above the caster in certain cases?

Anyone know?
>>
>>152759271
NN is No Nerfs. It removes the nerfs that Ohlmann applied to some vanilla heroes he felt were a little out of line, mainly Therodos ones.

I don't think WH and ME are the problem, they are both working fine in this game:
http://www.llamaserver.net/admin.cgi?game=EATheFutureIsBright

Also the fact the game starts but crashes turn 2 indicates a problem with Llamaserver processing things rather than a game conflict. Also the fact that I can run a SP game with all 3 mods running fine. Perhaps running three such extensive mods overflows some kind of limit on the Llamaserver?
>>
>>152759972
It depends.

Target one person just means what it says, they'll hit one viable target within range. A lot of single-target buff are caster-only, but that's not an inherent quality of single-target spells.

Is there any specific spell you're unsure about?
>>
>>152760205

Yeah, it's just general buffs that target "One person". I was just wonder if they would ever target some random chaff instead of the caster if I scripted one such spell on a commander/thug unit.
>>
How many turns does a MP game last on average? I'd like to switch to MP, but first i'd like to come up with a strategy that doesn't leave me as easy prey for too long.
>>
>>152760297
There are very few buffs that are single-target but not explicitly caster-only, though. Almost all single-target spells are debuffs or attack spells. The only ones I can think of are Xibalba's Gift of the Soul spells. The rest is all AoE:Caster and not AoE:Single Target.
>>
>>152693039
Ok, I joined as Utgard.
>>
>>152760641

Well, those are the ones I was looking at actually.
>>
>>152760474

Generally a game won't go much longer than 150 turns before someone reaches victory conditions.

Of course, that's assuming you survive to endgame. Generally you'll start seeing first wars around turn 10-20. Sometimes earlier with blessrushers. If you make it to turn 50, you can probably consider that a success as a new guy.
>>
>>152761757
Circlejerking that's inevitable whenever a small group of guys that all know eachother's screenname hang out together all the time, but it's basically just /domg/ if everyone was a tripfag.
>>
File: 1403426508963.png (85KB, 816x1259px) Image search: [Google]
1403426508963.png
85KB, 816x1259px
>>152761757
>>
>>152761757
1-3 blitzes a day, mostly new players who:

1. Get rekt by blesses
2. Get rekt by elves
3. Get rekt by their own horrible 7-province-on-first-year expansion
4. Don't know about communions or proper gem usage
>>
>>152762683
I think I should visit /v/anheim more to increase my self-esteem.
>>
Do shapeshifters benefit more from more HP or does it make no difference compared to the same unit without it?
>>
Seven more games need subs for the GREAT SUBBENING, please apply ASAP.
>>
>>152762763
The first game I ever won was a /v/anheim blitz, so that's probably not a bad idea.

Oftentimes you can win just by outlasting everyone else.
>>
File: okofire.png (72KB, 816x1259px) Image search: [Google]
okofire.png
72KB, 816x1259px
>
>>
>>152761757
I'm one of those shitters. We just hang out and get a few blitzes going each day. Occasionally cirno talks about whatever the fuck ancap is or okofire does something stupid again but otherwise it's just dominions talk and newbie helping.
>>
File: 1466555884001.jpg (20KB, 236x368px) Image search: [Google]
1466555884001.jpg
20KB, 236x368px
>>152763290
>>
>>152763290
KEK
>>
>>152763290
banned
>>
>>152763290
okofire is fucking based. I don't know why you cunts hate him so much. He is always hosting the most best and highest quality blitz and never is going AI.
>>
>>152763663
t. okofire
>>
>>152763663
>I wonder who's behind this post!
You have to be 18 to post on 4chan, okofire.
>>
>>152763663
> never is going AI.
Because he outright leaves without turning himself AI
>>
>>152763969
Or just crashes the server with no survivors.
>>
Are you here Atlantis?
>>
File: new fanastic meme.png (123KB, 3636x1252px) Image search: [Google]
new fanastic meme.png
123KB, 3636x1252px
>>152764503
hello im playing atlantis in the "moggers blitz"
also EVERYONE LOOK AT MY NEW MEME
NEW
BLOODY
MEME
>>
>>152764628
You're banned for a reason, shithead.
>>
>>152764679
go into vanheim I'm unbanned and bringing a golden era of memes
>>
>>152764784
I'll change that in a few hours.
>>
>>152764869
good luck im behind 1000 steam accounts and 90 friends
>>
Any good mods that change throne balance?
>>
>>152760474
>>152761170
it rarely goes to over 100 unless throne settings are fucked up and the map is really big.
>>
>>152764957
>friends
That's the difference between you and me, Mr. Bond.

I have nothing to lose.
>>
File: community_image_1401562871.jpg (287KB, 600x713px) Image search: [Google]
community_image_1401562871.jpg
287KB, 600x713px
Getting back into dom after hiatus, any games that needs subs?
Likely small time nations.

>using hotel wifi, it was already banned from 4chan
>>
>>152765646
I hate when that happens.

I travel by train a lot and there's free wifi, but it's always banned from 4chan.
>>
>>152765646
>any games that needs subs?
Would you be willing to take over a position where I've basically already lost, but it's still going to take a while before I've "officially" lost and I don't just want to go AI, but I also don't feel like playing on?
>>
File: 1471448918792.jpg (48KB, 432x707px) Image search: [Google]
1471448918792.jpg
48KB, 432x707px
>i must go to barber
>>
>>152760474
Which nation? I can probably give you a good strategy to win.
>>
>>152766392
Pelagia and R'yleh, all ages they are aviable for both.
I'm not jestin, i actually like them.
>>
>>152765646
Would you mind being a temporary sub? I still need 7 games worth of subs for Thursday to next Thursday
>>
>>152760087
Yeah it seems to be a Llama issue rather than the game itself. It seems to be very specific to Summod, WH, and ME together, while any other combination seems to work fine.

Has to be like you said, something on Llamaserver really doesn't like that combination, but I have no idea about the inner workings of it, though I can't imagine it doing much more than placing the files in the right folders and running it, but who knows.
>>
Best nation to spam Wish with?
>>
>>152766748
Pelegia.

Too bad it's the only thing Pelegia is good at, so they don't usually last long enough to get there.
>>

>19

This should be enough now.
>>
>>152767263
>Removed ME
Just get rid of WH, if any two work togther then summod + ME are the best two.
>>
Does an erf snek need dominion 9? Would it be even better for MA C'tis?
>>
Do you guys always play with mods in MP? or is the majority of MP/E-mail games mod-less?
>>
>>152767378
Agreed on this, would rather lose WH than ME.
>>
>>152766079
Sure, so long as there is something that I can work with to set up the last stand.

>>152766507
Could do atleast one of them.

I'll be in steam chatroom, name starts with rax
>>
>>152767379
Why would you want dom9? Do you want to recruit that many sacreds? Just for awe? C'tis can be good with awake E9 devourer of souls, you know.
>>
>>152767379

For MA C'tis you want to go full scales.

It's not only the thematic choice, it's also the best option for churning out Marshmasters.
>>
>>152767415
people that don't play with at least summod are cucks.most of our games are modded
>>
>>152767487
Was just thinking of it for awe, or expanding my poisony grasp. Tell me more about the E9 Devourer of Souls!
>>
>>152767536
It instantly kills any non-mindless unit it hits. Magic resistance or protection is irrelevant.
>>
>>152767536
E9 DoS is pretty baller. If you can scrounge some points you can increse its D path level as well if you need Soul Vortex or Invulnerability.

Basically, you get super high protection, one-hit kills, fear 15 (+D path level; which is fucking huge), and earth buffs/evos. This motherfucker can earthquake the shit out of everything solo and kill thugs/SCs in melee easily. If you use it wisely, of course.
>>
>>152767632

At one attack a turn. It's not great at killing any great number of anything.

It does come with a lot of built in fear though, so at Dom9 it's pretty good at routing stuff with morale, and nigh impossible to hit in melee.
>>
>>152767939
You use things like soul vortex to actually kill shit, the normal attack will deal with thugs/SCs.
>>
>>152711803
When zer0. But yes, it's 2 hp bars basically.
Due to recent patches, if you 1hp guy gets 10 dmg, the 2nd form will take 9.
>>
>>152767415
Worthy Heroes is extremely common but doesn't have many changes from vanilla.

Summod is somewhat common, but there are plenty of games starting without it too. If I had to estimate I'd say about half of /domg/ games start with it, half without.

Other stuff like Magic Enhanced, Cataclysm, Nationgen, are a lot rarer around here.
>>
File: 135434323124.png (334KB, 623x450px) Image search: [Google]
135434323124.png
334KB, 623x450px
Reminder that if I see a non-summod game, I'm going to crash it with no survivors.
>>
>>152768449
>goats
>giving a shit about BoT
>>
File: 1464982886873.png (78KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1464982886873.png
78KB, 2000x2000px
>>152768590
>goats
>>
>>152767417
I was really looking forward to getting to play with ME in a stupid big game so I'll be a bit disappointed if we start without it.
>>
What's the best chaff to spam as meatshields for mages?
>>
>>152769058
Corpse Constructs, Vine Ogres, Foulspawn, Skellingtons. It depends.
>>
>>152768253
Niiiice, so a Dragon actually has both his forms HP bars combined?
The bitch queen doesn't seem bad all of a sudden.
>>
>>152769058

Horde of Skeletons, if you have Death.
>>
>>152769168
Both dragons and human-sized pretenders are generally bad.
>>
>>152769126
Well their purpose should be to take as much damage as possible and to "protect" mages, on what does it depend exactly?
>>
>>152768449
>implying I'm not just going to ban Ermor
I don't even care if it's OP or not, I just want to play a single damn game without domkill nations shitting the whole thing up.
>>
>>152767263
Add ME, remove WH, and start admin REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>152769261
On your available magic of course. Corpse Constructs and Vine Ogres have a lot of HP, and they can be massed easily with low path mages.
>>
>>152769231
dragons are bad only because snek a couple of other pretenders exist.
>>
>>152769231
>dragons are bad now

What did I miss? Two years ago dragons were the go-to pretender chassis.
>>
>>152769727
They're expansive compared to monster pretenders.
>>
>>152769727
Pretenders were rebalanced and new options were added a while back.

Dragons are great, but compared to other expansion options like the Earth Serpent, they're overpriced as fuck.
>>
>>152768817
I'll be very disappointed if we don't have ME, we lose some serious meme potential that way.

Plus people might have crafted their pretenders for some of the ME summons and now they won't have those? No bueno.
>>
>>152769976
Yeah I'd rather drop WH than ME too.
>>
this game has both ME and WH, just a different version of WH.
http://www.llamaserver.net/admin.cgi?game=MagicEnhancedLAv2
>>
>>152769925
dragons are for rushing caps
>>
>>152763264
>The first game I ever won was a /v/anheim blitz
Blitzes do not count towards your victory list.
Well, maybe as a separate category.
>>
What would a good pretender design and scales be for MA Ulm?
>>
>>152766480
Do you want to win or be an annoying asshole casting cancerous globals all game?
>>
>>152770693
3 order 3 prod 1 cold neutral growth 1 misfortune 3 drain, dom 9
thrice horned boar with 4 earth and 6 nature
go for mother oak and gift of health and expand at the start with ur pretender
>>
Does the flame arrows spell affect crossbow bolts as well?
>>
>>152771470
no
>>
>>152771470
Yes. You can input "fire" in inspector weapons tab and see which weapons it affects. It works on boulders and arbalests and shit.
>>
>>152771470
Yes
It affects most non-magical projectiles, including sticks and stones from markata
>>
>>152771470

All non-magical projectiles, up to and including thrown Markata shit.
>>
>>152769261
Heavily depends on your opponent's magic paths.
Raw hp is good but something like corpse construct or vine ogre dies in dozens when faced with just a few liquify casters. Even worse when faced with with takeover spells, since they become a soak for YOUR damage output.
>>
>>152770693
>>152771230
>dom 9 for putting awe on pretender

is this even worth it? last time i tried the boar could expand perfectly with just some level of Earth. even with full temperature scales. why wasting points in dom? you are not going to be domkilled, especially with an awake god and tons of money for temples.I've never seen anyone even talk about domkill after the domspread change patch.Dom5-6 is fine.

neutral growth? 1 cold? just go full fucking scales.Cold3Growth3. Growth is the best money scale and it outpace temperature scales in around 12 turns and you don't care a lot about fatiguing your own troops within your own dominion.
Heat 3 is better because you can spam magma bolt, but i'd rather pick gainst other nations preferences.

Awake expander as MA ulm is stupid as fuck....unless you are going for a turn 10 attack on another player. i get that. i don't think Awe is gonna help you much against that: if he can kill your god with his sacreds or spells he will do it even with Awe.
i'd rather get more E level for protection OR more N levels for...massive sleep clouds, which are great against certain sacreds you might struggle against.
>>
>>152771625
>>152771627
>>152771690
>>152771776
Thanks

>>152771776
>>152771690
Lol
>>
>>152771197
Both are very tempting actually, may you explain both in detail when you have time?
I appreciate any help, thanks man.
>>
>>152772316
What pretender would you recommend for MA Ulm with those scales, then? Thank you for your help thus far!
>>
File: hahahahaahhahaha.png (154KB, 652x260px) Image search: [Google]
hahahahaahhahaha.png
154KB, 652x260px
get it?
>>
>>152773301

Is that you, MAMemes Abysia?
>>
>>152772416
Actually winning the hard way involves having a plan to assault land nations using your shitty underwater troops. Through use of magic, or independent armies/summons.

Cancerous dominion strategy is claiming all the sea provinces, turtling up and casting harmful global spells. The world becomes such a shithole no one wants to be Pantokrator of this shitfest(everyone goes AI). Winning here is going for the VERY LONG game. Harmful globals include: Burden of Time, Wrath of God, Vengeful Waters, Astral Corruption (not really possible Underwater), Wish (you wish for Armageddon).

I'll do a breakdown of the cancer route for Pelagia.
>>
>776 Posts
We BoT now.
>>
File: Theres a skeleton inside you.webm (2MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Theres a skeleton inside you.webm
2MB, 800x450px
>>152774982
Just the way we like it.
>>
>>152774632
The cancer route sounds like fun. However, wont you get gangbanged as soon as you cast your first global? Or is Pelagia able to turtle well with his underwater troops?
Also, which units would you reccommend for both rapid expansion and then turtling up?
>>
>>152772956
You could read the manual's guide to MA Ulm for some ideas. Just be aware that some of the details may be out of date, but the core ideas should still be valid.
>>
File: w9s9.png (304KB, 613x443px) Image search: [Google]
w9s9.png
304KB, 613x443px
>>152774632
cont.

>For a wish strat - keep in mind getting to Alt-9 takes a fuckton of time. Very long game strat.
I would go a w9s9 floating mind, imprisoned. Dom6 Ord3Prod2Cold3Grow1Misf2

Expansion should not be hard as your sacreds are actually pretty baller with this bless(pic related). If you are not the only underwater nation make sure you murder him quick - your sacreds should swiftly carry you to victory. If your opponent was ready for a bless rush - start using good UW spells - encase in ice the first big spell that can win you a war underwater.

Once you secure all the underwater provinces you want to build as many forts/mages you can afford to rush up to your research goals : Vengeful Waters at Thaum7 - a superb defensive global for your dominion.
Alt-9 for wish. You wish for gems, and use your mages special ability to transmute them to Astral gems for wish. Pelagia is the only nation who can wish for a net gain. To get another wish caster you wish for the R'lyeh hero "Stargazer". After you amass a huge amount of gems you use wish to summon powerful units (Chayots/Seraphs, Demon Lords/Whatever) and spamming Armageddon. Everyone's gold plummets, no one can upkeep a gold army. Summoned units usually cost no upkeep, and commanders can't desert - so being a UW unit with shit troops doesn't matter anymore - you rely on your wished summons.

Next up: true cancer build
>>
>>152775895
Land nations have trouble fighting underwater just like underwater nations have trouble on land. It takes lots of investment in gems and research to invade an underwater nation. It's easier to just kill someone else on land than bother with you.

Beware of amphibious nations like Agartha/MA Xibalba.
>>
File: BurdenOfTime.jpg (92KB, 600x488px) Image search: [Google]
BurdenOfTime.jpg
92KB, 600x488px
>>152776949
cont.

>True cancer

I don't know much about MA R'lyeh troops, so you will have to tune bless/scales to your own liking, but paths should be at a minimum D6 to cast Burden of time.You can also do the wish strat with them, because why the hell not. Wrath of God is another annoying global, it randomly strikes people in/near your dominion with lightning.

>Burden of Time
Every unit ages 5 years within a month - this causes humans to die a lot - huuuge problem for human nations. This causes every human nation to hate you. However being an underwater nation makes you very hard to attack. Many will wave their fist angrily at you.

>Doesn't this hurt me?
R'lyeh can cast Burden of Time without any negative impact to them. Squidpeople live 3000 years and you recruit them at 1700.

>Who is not affected
Pangaea, Vanheim, Tir na nog - there are quite a few nations who don't give much of a shit, but in a MA game there are usually quite a lot of human nations.

>Where do I get the D gems from?
Sitesearch ASAP with any D1 mage, preferably D2.

>What should I watch out for?
Dispel. Spend ALL your Death gems on the Burden of Time. The more surplus gems you spend, the harder it is to dispel.
An attack from amphibian nations, or some coalition might form.

>How do I win?
Once everyone gives up/no one wants to play anymore.
>>
File: 1454352944198.jpg (53KB, 692x488px) Image search: [Google]
1454352944198.jpg
53KB, 692x488px
>>152699965
Ye olde daily shill

>http://www.llamaserver.net/gameinfo.cgi?game=MAdden_2016_Hexxy_Edition

MA game because there's been plenty of LA and EA lately. 4 players so far, starting with 10 minimum but 12 is preferred. Probably 2 UW max, more than that and there isn't really enough room for them.
>>
>>152758036

Waiting for Latus_Admin to see this, I assume we'll need to recreate the game on llama?
>>
>>152778605
Why? The game hasn't started yet, the admin already removed ME so the error won't happen.

That said Admin if you're reading this, like everyone else I'd like to ask you to remove WH instead of ME.
>>
>>152778772
NEW BREAD
>>
>>152761757

I thought everyone cycled into the chat. I usually don't hang around there all the time, but I want to conduct realtime diplomacy, and ask for advice.
Thread posts: 788
Thread images: 92

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.