[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tesog/ - The Elder Scrolls Online General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 758
Thread images: 85

File: image.jpg (360KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
360KB, 1920x1080px
Elder Thread: >>151979331

>Official news

Shadow of the Hist DLC is out! (on consoles now too!)
http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/dlc/shadowsofthehist
http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/2016/06/28/update-11-featuring-shadows-of-the-hist-launch-details

One Tamriel announced (Q4 2016):
http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/2016/06/12/matt-firors-message-from-be3

>Latest patch notes
http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/patch-notes

>Sales and deals
http://www.dlgamer.us/download-the_elder_scrolls_online-pc_games-p-19435.html (authorized reseller)
http://www.kinguin.net/es/catalogsearch/result/index/?q=elder+scrolls+online (some anons have been using it without issues so far)

>Beginner's Guide by Alcast
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWqnQ2EfnFBgjvfzMURBzYTSTxMrf480u

>Online lore portal and map
http://www.imperial-library.info/
http://uesp.net/wiki/Online:Online
http://esomap.uesp.net/

>UI addons for PC
http://esoui.com/addons.php

>Assorted links
http://teso-rp.com/
http://esoacademy.com/
http://eso-fashion.com/

>/tesog/ Guilds
[PC NA] message (not whisper) @clv or @the_kyrox for invite
[PC EU] message (not whisper) @the_kyrox for invite
[PS4 NA and EU] message PSN: kibukj for invite

>We have a Discord open for every platform:
https://discord.gg/0zy535yopcQNGH6I

>Platform poll:
http://www.strawpoll.me/10281492

>Can I play X class doing Y role with an Z race?
Yes
>>
altmer best race
>>
File: also missing are my sides.jpg (141KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
also missing are my sides.jpg
141KB, 1440x900px
>tfw we were bumping a dead thread because no one noticed the post count
Oops.
>>
How ded is the ps4 guild?
>>
>let it die at 380

I'm very disappointed.
>>
Any sites to check current prices? I got order of the hour belts motif in the xbone and im wondering how much itll go for?
>>
>>152263327
Leave breton, your meriboo ways aren't welcome
>>
>>152269492
I don't think there is such a site. Even if there was, it'd probably be more for pc than consoles
>>
This game is boring
>>
>>152269492
Join trading guild
>>
>>152267709
We haven't done much together yet, but I (kibukj) am on usually every day and a few others too.
>>
>>152272340
Im in one. I just want a price range so i can lowball it and get me some glass motifs.
>>
>>152270347
Really? Didnt hour style come out with the hist update? We just got it so id imagine it would be pretty expensive the first week until it starts to flood the market.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160818_175709.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160818_175709.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>152268175
There are often times when I'm literally the only one bumping the thread from page 10 seven or more times in a row with bullshit screens or subtle shitposts to try to keep it alive. Sometimes I think it's not worth it. ESO on /vg/ is in life support mode, and I don't know why, because the game itself feels more alive than ever. at least on PC
>>
>>152272374
Well that sounds nice, if a bit small, anyway to get an invite?
>>
>>152272803
In theory you probably could, I think a potential flood would depend more on high level player pop than anything else.
>>
It usually isn't the case with most games, but I am so fucking glad that PC ESO does not have a built in voice chat. I'd rather stick my dick in a blender than have to deal with shit like this, to this extent. How can anyone be this arrogant, stubborn, childish and insecure? And Hessian is just as big of a cunt as the other guy, except he's better at PvP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOrvLxgoIxo
>>
File: 3232732823823832832.jpg (33KB, 249x410px) Image search: [Google]
3232732823823832832.jpg
33KB, 249x410px
>tfw you haven't played eso in 4-5 months you hop on to do some random pvp and record it

https://youtu.be/TFn9bRUYylA
>>
>>152276204
You can send me a message on PSN. I am not on right now but I should be in a couple of hours. Since any member can invite you could try posting your PSN name here too, whatever you're comfortable with.
>>
File: 1453739788778.gif (1MB, 234x280px) Image search: [Google]
1453739788778.gif
1MB, 234x280px
>friend starts playing eso again
>cp170 stamblade
>okish gear I got him full viper from nSO
>uses 2h and bow in PvE
>instant executioner every time boss is below 50%
>uses acid spray a lot
>uses snipe a lot
>uses acid spray A LOT
>have told him that he shouldn't do this shit
>"yeah, but it's pretty good and I like these skills"
>don't want to argue about this shit because we're friends
>vICP pledge
>he wants to do it with me
>after about an hour and a half we're at last boss
>we can't kill it, because I don't have enough dps to make up for him not doing any
>tank and heal both try to vote kick him
>I vote no, because friend
>they leave
>over two hours of vICP and 4k in repairs with nothing to show for it

Sometimes not having friends is a good thing. But really, I have only myself to blame for agreeing to do it with him/spoiler]

Today is vWGT and I've learned nothing from yesterday.
>>
>>152275657
It's weird because the general was really moving before but it's gone into hibernation mode. I don't know if everyone is to busy playing to post or what.
>>
>>152275657
because most people on this site are a bunch of aspies one way or the other. If you actually look at almost any general on this board you can see that if you took away shitposting then they would be in the same place. Just look at /bdog/ or even /tesg/ they ain't even about "playing" the fucking game they are literally 60% cancer shitpost and 40% waifufags, which is more of a venn diagram than a actual split. It wouldn't even matter if several full threads a day, if that what was on offer I wouldn't touch the general with a fucking rubber boot on a barge pole.
>>
>>152275657
I probably would have helped bumping it, but it archived while I was asleep.
>>
>>152276975
children. baka
>>
>>152278223
Should have told him if he likes those skills and wants to use them that's perfectly fine on his own time, but he needs to not do that shit if you guys are going to do group content.
>>
>>152275657
It's a shame, too. This game is solid.
>>
>>152278571
can confirm that I'd rather play the game than post here
>>
File: combo.png (2MB, 1306x593px) Image search: [Google]
combo.png
2MB, 1306x593px
Guys, help.
Which combo should I use?
>>
>>152277595
I'll just leave it here.
psn Vekarn
>>
>>152280603
The one where you hide that ugly helmet.

Right's colors pop better. Go with that.
>>
What do you call a Bosmer who screams "ALLAHU AHKBAR!"?

A Boomer
>>
File: Boomer_end_slide_03.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Boomer_end_slide_03.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>152282045
Post Boomers
>>
>>152279656
I'm having a good time. Didn't think I would after how lambasted this game got.

Seems like after all these years it actually evolved into something decent, because this isn't the steaming pile of trash I had heard of.
>>
So me and a couple friends got eso plus to do dailies and shit. We decided since i played when it came out and got pretty far in level and crafting id be the motif whore. We are working on getting full glass and we have 4 out of 7 pieces of armour. Im glad the dlc areas are scaled. We had a blast running around the gold coast.
>>
>>152282302
>this isn't the steaming pile of trash I had heard of

Yeah, I picked it up two months ago since it was really cheap, didn't expect much because of all the bad press. I still can't stop playing.
>>
File: Бумер.jpg (97KB, 595x480px) Image search: [Google]
Бумер.jpg
97KB, 595x480px
>>152282045
>>152282278

only slavs will get it
I'm not even a slav
>>
>tfw people whine that getting support/assault skills is hard
>Tfw it's little effort to you since you actually like PvP
>Tfw you can't justify having literally any of the skills on your bar
Magplar here. Caltrops is stamina based, I don't want to use all my stamina before the fight. Proxy det damage is garbage now.
Am I missing something?
>>
File: 1459189966691.png (16KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
1459189966691.png
16KB, 560x407px
>>152283031
...purge?
>>
>>152282718
Yeah it seems like they addressed most of the issues that made the game really bad as an elder scrolls game at launch. The Addition of the Thieves Guild and the Dark Brotherhood really sealed it, and with player housing and One Tamriel on the horizon it's going to be really solid, though sadly the linearity of the storyline will suffer, though there really shouldn't have been a linear storyline to begin with.

The locking Imperial race behind a paywall was a really poor decision, as was the locking races into factions and making them all separated was as well, those are and in some cases have been addressed. I don't ever play Imperials so that one issue that still hasn't been addressed doesn't effect me personally.
>>
>>152283351
>The locking Imperial race behind a paywall was a really poor decision

I have imperial edition and none of my characters are imperial, because it's just not a very good race. Not particularly bad, but also not the best for anything.
>>
Managed to hit 3100 spell power with buffs while managing to have fine HP and a big mag pool as a breton sorcerer.

It was my goal to be a good dps and I got tunnel vision. Literally spent shitton of gold for gear and materials, jewelry weaponry.

Now that I know I am a good dps I just don't wanna do it anymore. I started a nord dk I am gonna make him a tank but I can switch to 2h bow in case I wanna dps.
>>
>>152283031
It's not hard, it's tedious.
>>
Does Mazzatun actively fuck with the group when your going through it?
>>
>>152283730
They can make some pretty cute waifus but overall I've always found them dull as an elder scrolls race.
>>
>>152284587
It's really not if you play PvP at all and not just hop in for a while and go back to
>Playing PvE
>>152283212
I'm a Templar, I have Cleansing Ritual, I don't need Purge.
>>
>>152283031
aggressive warhorn
>>
>>152285142
>minigamer saying something isn't tedious when you no life it
It's tedious despite how your experience colors your out look
>>
>>152285587
>250 ultimate
Just fuck my whole life up forever senpai. I may give it a try though. I don't build for crit chance at all though, apart from the reflective light buff.
>>
>>152286184
it's meant mainly for group play, I wouldn't use it for solo
>>
>>152286184
If you are any kind of DPS, you should have a fair amount of crit chance, as it's the best DPS multiplier. Aggro horn is for groups, if you're coordinated with a 4-man in a vet dungeon, or with a trial group where you can rotate the horn to keep the buff up close to 100%, it gives a HUGE DPS increase, like 5k+ depending on your build and how much DPS you were doing before.

If you're just solo, you don't need it, but it's good to have it leveled in case you ever want to get into that stuff.
>>
>>152279074
yea fuck that, tell it how it is and tell him he needs to git gud god damn
>>
>>152284731
it's easy as shit just bring potions for last boss
>>
>>152288019
I think spell damage is better than crit in PvP though, for templars at least.
>>
>>152284280
I feel ya, my Argonian Stam Dk does plenty of dps for trials and I only do serious runs with him

my fun build is a Stam sorc with the clan fear pet active, does at least 18k dps so good for nearly everything
>>
fuck my immersion senpai.

Fighting Spider Queen and mid battle she flees to feed on her own DEAD BODY right next to her to regain her health.

fuck.
>>
>mfw I went from 1mill to 1k in a day
fucking kill me, I'm poor.
>>
>>152291615
>not using gold to make more gold
that's why you're poor
>>
>>152291941
>not using gold to make more gold
>implying I won't make bank from trial farms now I can compete
>implying I won't make money from pvp once a roflstomp people with that kena/alchmist 4.5k+ wep dmg
>>
>>152292384
>implying those things are more profitable than flipping items on the market
>>
File: ZDgd3d5.jpg (8KB, 250x166px) Image search: [Google]
ZDgd3d5.jpg
8KB, 250x166px
>>152278604
Same here. I essential bump by bitching about shit.

Why the fuck didn't we get informed about today's stream not happening? Why is the communication with the community in this game such utter shit? ESO Live is great but everything around it and about anything else is just horrible.
>>
>>152284280
Why not just make a mag tank?
>>
>>152290659
So it sending back to the very start of the dungeon or not being 160 despite the group being above one sixty is normal?
>>
I killed a frog and it dropped poultry.
>>
>>152295180
Frog does taste like chicken after all
>>
>>152295247
It also was flagged as stealing for some reason.
>>
>>152283351
There were no fundamental problems with the game at launch. It needed a bit of tuning which it gets on an ongoing basis.
It did get a lot of bad press because they pitched it to Skyrim adventurers and the combat was much more difficult and people got frustrated. I know, I was one of them but I took the time to learn to play well while many others went to the forums and trashed the game.
The other problem was they they did little to market the game before launch which allowed everyone else to define the public perception of the game and a lot of those people hated the very idea of an Elder Scrolls MMO. The amount of straight up bullshit that is generally believed about this game is ridiculous.
It's a shame because it is a solid game.
>>
>>152295758
It's pretty solid now, but at launch it really was trash. There was a TON of fundamental problems.
>>
pickpocketing before light fingers 2 is suffering.

Feels like any % is 0%.
>>
>>152296006
I didn't encounter anything I would call fundamental, but then I didn't pvp so maybe I didn't see the worst of it.
In some ways the game was better at launch than it is now, but I'm not a novice player anymore, so my perspective is different.
>>
>>152296357
You may as well just steal shit until you've gained enough in pickpocketing to not be shit at it.
>>
>>152296386
You could just watch angry joes review from launch and see how bad it used to be. thankfully almost every issue he brought up has been fixed by now, or i slated to be fixed in the future.
>>
>>152296616
Yeah, I'm just doing the repeatable thieves guild quests to get some xp for them while I try to cap out my fencing limit for the day. Get some legerdemain xp while im at it.
>>
File: f57[1].jpg (20KB, 600x497px) Image search: [Google]
f57[1].jpg
20KB, 600x497px
>>152283351
> The locking Imperial race behind a paywall was a really poor decision

This makes me think of the peculiar situation Maelstorm weapons are in. They're the best weapons in the game for PvE and PvP if you're going stamina, and makes you the strongest DD in the game if you use them.

Since it comes with Orsinium we should have a lot of people bitching about the game being Pay 2 Win since you can't get them without bying the DLC. But I have never encountered anyone bitching about it. Why is that?

It's not because the community don't like bitching because it sure as fuck love any kind of drama.
>>
>>152296629
I did watch it. I recall thinking most of the stuff he was complaining about was either blown way out of proportion or that it came down to a matter of taste in games.
Mind you, ESO was my first MMO, so I didn't come to this game with a lot of expectations based on other games.
>>
>>152295554
So the frog bought some chicken and you stole it from its cold dead body. I don't see the issue.
>>
>>152297172
Probably just has to do with ESO+ being a pretty good deal, and that being part of it.
>>
>>152294957
lol gg that's not normal fucker
>>
>>152297172
Because that would be like saying wow expansions are pay to win because all the new raids give new BiS.
>>
>>152297172
>maelstrom weapons
Has no one discovered the weapon damage buff enchantment instead?fucking retards they are the next best thing
>>
>>152297172
>They're the best weapons in the game for PvE and PvP if you're going stamina,
So what's the best for those that use magic?
>>
>>152299690
>Has no one discovered the weapon damage buff enchantment instead?fucking retards they are the next best thing

VMA weapons will give you 5k+ more DPS than normal weapons with weapon damage glyphs. It's not even close.
>>
>>152299803
>So what's the best for those that use magic?

Suicide
>>
>>152300054
5k more my ass, without being restricted to vma weapons, you can have versatility set wise for your build.
>>
>>152299690
Someone will figure something out and do something impressive with it, then the entire meta will shift and revolve around it.

Such is the way of things.
>>
>>152261826
Anyone else a little worried about One Tamriel? And being able to see EVERYONE from all alliances and every zone scaled? Does this not raise a red flag?
>>
So, dumb question; say I wanted to get the game and main a dunmer nightblade with a bow:

- Are there chitin models?
- Is it more than wow with a tes coat of paint?
- Are factions important or am I allowed to not give a shit about nords and to a lesser extent argonians?
>>
>>152303840
NO chitin models, sorry man

its better, you can do more

Once One Tamriel hits factions will only matter pvp wise
>>
>>152303447
What red flag? This is what I have been wanting since launch.
>>
>>152304061
scaling everything sounds like such a casual aspect thing to do, easy mode basicly

And alliance issue is gay, I only want EP characters in my EP zones this is rediculous
>>
>>152303979
>NO chitin models, sorry man
My life is over...

Okay ngl the other two make it sound somewhat more interesting, but that lack of MW models man... Still tempted.
>>
>>152304312
it was data mined a while back as a possible costume though, just saying
>>
>>152303840
There is some sort of chitin or bonemold armor that some Dunmer NPCs wear. It's available to players as a rare drop but not craftable at this point.
>>
>>152303447
I'm worried about how they'll handle scaling and giving rewards to those that are of lower level
>>
>>152303447
I'm worried how it will completely ruin the main storylines seeing as how they are all linear, but honestly, it's the way Elder Scrolls should be. It's not supposed to be linear, it's supposed to be open, even the alliance thing is a bad design decision for an elder scrolls game.

So yeah while it's not great for the way the game was built, it's a good thing as it will bring the game closer to what an elder scrolls game should have been in the first place.
>>
>>152304235
The scaling will take the world off rails like it is now. As it is the only zone that is playable is the zone at the player's level. You do the quests at your level and then you move on.
The implications of the alliance war is a problem storywise, but I've never had trouble weaving my own story through the canned content in a game. In fact, that's what I like to do.
>>
>>152303447
t.Never played any of the DLC's.
>>
>>152307496
dlcs are different faggot, they are not part of the main story
>>
>>152307760
Imperial City and Orsinium both continue the main story. But I don't see why there being a main story or not matters at all.
>>
>>152308036
nigger are you retarded

Compare orsinium to Stone falls you faggot, one is scaled while the other clearly isnt
>>
>>152304235
Go to wrothgar with a level 1 and try kill a mob with that 1 ability you have, it's a pisstake. Also there's a mechanic where once mobs are too high level for you they automatically dodge your attack, no ability or anything just 1 in 10 hits will connect that's not hard, it fucking arbitrary. I was trying to power the questline for skillpoints before I went grinding my alt and had to stop and go grind before coming back to it.
>>
Can't wait for one tamriel. I just can't force myself through the alliance storyline, main storyline and guild quests.

I think I'll have easier time levelling if I could just switch between zones whenever I want so it doesn't get stale even though it got stale but since they'll be different I'll ride the placebo effect until it expires.

Orsinium storyline got stale too and don't even talk to me about DB or TG storylines which are basically locked behind grind walls.

WHY DID THEY DO THAT? Why would you lock content behind grinding like when people pay money for a dlc they should get to enjoy the storyline and then do the grinding if they please. Forcing players to do something technically takes 3 minutes at max but travelling between zones and walking in and out of quests zones and hideouts is just goddamit.
>>
>>152310334
I can't wait as well. I want to do certain guild quests, but I'm locked out of them because I haven't progressed far enough in the main storyline or alliance storyline to even have access to the zones they want me to go to, and if I try to just skip through to them I just get fucked because I'm too low level.

Sucks.
>>
>>152301848
>5k more my ass

I see you have either never used VMA dagger/axe or have a shit build.
>>
Oh boy there is an entire guild just for degenerates called Furnado apparently.
>>
>>152311219
kill yourself, I have used them and it's over hyped you piece of shit
>>
If I wanted to go dual-wield + bow DPS, what would be the best class for it?

Just got this game a week ago.
>>
How can anyone resist playing a Khajiit?

They are just the perfect race.
>>
>>152311564

I'm playing an imperial currently but I'm bored of how generic he looks. Feels like I'm playing the soldier 76 of MMO races.

I'm >>152311451 and I might play a khajiit. But I want to play as a ranger-type of character. Doin' aragorn shit with a bow and sword+dagger.
>>
>>152311346
>kill yourself, I have used them and it's over hyped you piece of shit

Then you clearly haven't used them properly.
>>
>>152311782
bow and dual wield fits a bosmer really well, lore wise anyways. Nightblade would be a good baseline for it.

It's not the best though so be warned. You can still have fun with it if you want but atm bows aren't exactly viable.
>>
>>152312040
>Bows aren't exactly viable.

Truly?

I was looking up builds for my imperial Templar and every other one was "Two-handed and bow" or "Sword-and-shield and Bow"

I was finding so many builds with the Bow that that's what made me consider playing as a Khajiiti ranger.
>>
>>152312241
outdated.
>>
>>152311259
It's AD isn't it?
>>
>>152312402

Well how outdated are they? Are we talking elite raid meta where the bow is like 3% less dps or is it like utter shit in PvP?
>>
>>152312537
Yep!
>>
>>152312040
>bow and dual wield fits a bosmer really well,
Shut the fuck up Camoran, Bow+dw fits cats just as well. You might've had a point if you said worstmer
>>
>>152312538
This is just something I've picked up lurking here, some other anon could go into more detail I don't know the specifics myself.
>>
>>152310545
>>152310334
Are you sure you actually like this game or mmos in general? You just said you pretty much hate every questline in the game and any sort of grind.

Fighter guild and mage guild you need to grind out the ranks to unlock the next quest, I'm pretty sure none of it is based on the alliance questline, all you have to do is get the guild level and then walk to the next city in the next zone and do the quest, as all the quest to do with them are solo instanced and are levelled scaled to what ever your level is when you do the quest. Also you won't be able to do the next guild quest until you've done the one before it.

>>152311346
>every theorycrafter, the entire hardcore pve community including shit like hodor with world 1st no death in every single fucking veteran trial, every god damn group that even touched the high scores in veteran trials, hell the entire eso population that is over fucking 200cp say vma dagger/axe are meta and there is no substitute.
>no, no they all hype shit and I'm right
>literally everyone ever is wrong
alright, kiddo

>>152312538
There are a couple good pvp main weapon bow builds but it's used as back bar weapon in most pvp cases and always in pve. It's really for putting up dots, ground aoes and some buffs, that how bow is played in this game.
>>
>>152311259

I saw them advertising. Generic furry guilds are pretty cringe-inducing. I once solo-queued a dungeon in Guild Wars 2 and was met by a party from some furry guild. All charr, of course.

The party leader kept emoting in public chat lifting his leg and peeing on a boss whenever we killed one. I felt second-hand embarrassment pretty badly.

The more subtle furry guilds are more tolerable tho. Like that one Werewolf RP guild.
>>
>>152312810
>You just said you pretty much hate every questline in the game and any sort of grind.

It's not that I hate every questline or any grind, I just would like to be able to take a break from one questline and go do a different one for a while and come back, rather than be forced into 150 hours of one questline before I can really get into another one I want to engage in.

It's an Elder Scrolls game. If I want to just start out adn go do the Thieves Guild stuff right off the bat and ignore the return of the dragons for a while, I should be able to do that, and get back to the dragons whenever I damn well please.
>>
>>152313034
Then what you should blame how they tied questlines to skill level for the guilds. Thieves' was a pain in the dick unless you constantly got lock boxes or had everything open to get master thief
>>
File: 8cd7dd-1449665880[1].jpg (266KB, 837x844px) Image search: [Google]
8cd7dd-1449665880[1].jpg
266KB, 837x844px
>>152299803
Depends. The thing is that the stuff you get from Maelstorm is pretty underwhelming comparing to the tits and explosions stamina get. It's still better than most sets but not by much.
>>
>>152312040
Bow + DW fits for like half the raes as a baseline (Khajiit, Argonian, Dunmer and Bosmer easily)
>>
>>152312810
Maybe I didn't word my post properly. I've done these questlines several times, they aren't getting any interesting after third playthrough.

Fighter and Mages guild ranks do require grinding but storyline is easily accessible because you just have to come upon few books after you do a mages guild quest to reach the level required for the next quest, contrary to TG. You are forced to grind repeatables in order to do quests at all.

That being said I am terribly bored of mages and fighters guild questlines but I am simply forced to choose one over another when I level a new character.
>>
>>152313957
But unlike most of the rest of them, Bosmer are renowned for their hunting and pecifically archery capabilities. They are the best marksman on Tamriel.
>>
>>152308182
Are you retarded? One being scaled and the other not, is my fucking point. There's no trouble with the DLC's being scaled so there's no reason why it would be an issue in every other zone.

You've just bitched about the main quests without explaining why it's an issue.
>>
>>152314008
Yeah I'm on my 3rd alt, fuck all this shit I just want my skillpoints, if I make a 4th character I'm going to see if collecting the skyshards will get me enough.
>>
>>152314045
Then why are they the 2nd worst stealth archers?
>>
>>152314651
Because gameplay doesn't always match lore.
>>
is there a way to quickly grind levels without having to go throguh the story stuff? like go to orsinium and just grind mobs or something?
>>
>>152315001
Dungeons, maybe.
>>
>>152315145
How about without involving other people?
>>
>>152315229
quests is only way then well quests and exploration
>>
>>152312040
?

DW bow is standard stamina trials setup for max dps.
>>
>>152315229
You can grind mobs for xp. You can do it solo, but it's easier and faster with a partner.
>>
>>152315325
>>152315795

this one understands. ugh another day in Auridon.
>>
Are there more quests in Dark Brotherhood like Grand Sermonizer Frithia where you are forced to Rambo or is that the only one?
>>
>>152316735
Maybe the very last one
>>
>>152317281
Good.

Didn't end up mattering much anyways though, I couldn't handle Frithia, have to come back later with more baller gear.

Least when I do get past it I wont have to worry for a while about getting stuck.
>>
What's the PC NA guild like?
>>
File: Khajiit Skeleton.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Khajiit Skeleton.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>152303447
Nope, sounds fun to me. Maybe with everything set to 160 I'll actually be able to do Craglorn! I saw it on the map and got excited but this thread thoroughly killed that excitement when I learned
>It's CP140
>No one does it
>compounding that issue, you need groups to complete quests because of 'stand in two spots and press a button at the same time' shit
>so no one has a reason to go there because it's not max level, even if they did wander in they'd need to find someone to do it with them or be unable to progress

Now? Maybe I'll be able to experience that content. Even if it means just dragging along my perpetually underleveled friends (they don't get into games, much less MMOs as much as me) along for the ride.

It'll also be nice to just chill and chat with whomever instead of just my faction, desu.

>>152305410
Honestly as someone who's first run through EP was knocked off the rails by deciding to visit Orsinium shortly after reaching Mournhold and not returning to the actual normal world until I was suitable level for the Rift, you don't miss a whole lot with some main quest stories and can jump in and out easily. Shadowfen is pretty ignorable (unless you care about the local lore anyways) and all I really missed in passing over Eastmarch was finding out how I came to be "The King's Arrow." I was a little confused to be greeted as such by Jorunn but having done some of AD I realized that being friends with your monarch was going to be a common theme.

And I can always go back and do the prior quests, and probably will once One Tamriel means they're scaled to actually be worth the time to do so for the skill points.

tl;dr. breaking story continuity is ENTIRELY possible right now, and easily fixed.
>>
File: ded.jpg (57KB, 298x403px) Image search: [Google]
ded.jpg
57KB, 298x403px
>>152317729
>>
>>152317729
Ded
Not even memes
>>
>break in house
>blade of woe occupant
>come out of animation stuck inside a table

welp
>>
>>152322571
Better than in a fireplace
>>
Is the faction in Cadwell Gold nothing but 160?
>>
File: gefriert das blut in den adern.png (2MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
gefriert das blut in den adern.png
2MB, 1680x1050px
Look at my beauty. :3
>that feel when just bought a full set of Reactive Armor for my level 44 Magplar Corporal
>>
>>152324415
>44
Come back when she's 160
>>
>>152324496
I'm not in a hurry, I play in BWB and then I'm going to take it easy in Azura.
also
>she
I knew giving him slim shoulders to make him look "lithe" was a bad idea.
>>
>>152324969
She was doomed when you joined the ad
>>
I didn't think I could steal and fence 110 items in an hour, but by golly, I managed.
>>
>>152324415
looks like a tin can.
>>
>>152323614
Silver is 40, gold 160.
>>
>>152325310
It's not a 'she'. REEEEEEEEEEE!
Also
>Not playing the only rightful alliance
>Literally being blue or red
>>
>>152325957
> Being a Banana
>>
>>152300054
My tests show a full buffed differential of 8K DPS with Maelstroms [Precise and Infused, not even Sharpened] vs Sharpened anythings. This was done on the Storm Atro, so 5 Million health was a good enough sample to work with.
>>
>>152325957
For the Covenant
>>
>>152325957
Next you'll tell me she's a high elf, the only single sex race in Tamriel
>>
>>152326415

>not wanting to be a glorious banana
>>
Heya gents. I just started this game a little while ago. I just did my first dungeon. Please tell me the game is this much fucking fun at endgame too.
>>
>>152327140
Possibly more aggravating since vet dungeons have mechanics you can't just burn through. Most of the time
>>
>>152327425
I'm happy about this. The dungeon I did was incredibly challenging.

Also should I be focusing on pure stamina as a DK tank, or should I put all my points into health?
>>
>>152328083
Which one was it? A mix while leveling, closer to lvl cap and into paragon you should shift to mostly stamina. Unless you wanna be a mag tank but dk's make best stam tanks.
>>
>>152325957
Don't listen to those uncivilized savages. The Dominion is righteous and just. You made the right call.
>>
>>152328650
How's the lycan problem Ayrenn?
>>
>>152328160
I'm not really sure which one it was. It had a giant turtle boss, an alligator man, and the last boss was an Argonian chick. It was one of the new Zul'Gurub instances.

Thanks. I have been mixing the two. I guess Magicka isn't entirely necessary.
>>
>>152329072
You might've been able to hybridize in the past(mag/stam split) but because of some things it's not kind of necessary to do only stam or magick with a sprinkling of health since you're a tank. Depends largely on what you want to do.
>>
>>152329218
Be able to do all the content while leveling up I guess. I've been picking whatever skills appeal to me. I can look into the cookie cutter builders later I suppose after a respec.

Should I be gathering everything I possibly see? Should I even bother mounting from place to place and just run on foot so I can gather? I'm not sure how important it is to loot all the crap in the world.
>>
>>152329458
Do you have a craft bag? Most of the time it's wise to stock up on white and green trash armor to disassemble it so you can level your crafting skills
>>
>>152327425
> as a DK tank

I sure hope you're ready for it because there's a reason why tanks get grouped almost instantly while damagedealers can end up waiting for several hours.

> Bosses you can't taunt and melee isn't advised against it so I hope you're also a ranged DPS :^)
> Bosses that have attacks that instantly kills you by always doing 2x your max HP no matter what :^)
> Bosses that traps and guaranteed kills you unless your group-members knows the mechanics so I do hope you're not using the group finder LOL :^)
> DPS races :^^^^^^)
>>
>>152329552
Yeah I have a craft bag. I basically loot everything in sight. I'm not really sure if I'm just wasting my time in the long run doing that though.
>>
>>152329769
You aren't since it's not using space. Really though you should worry more about how much armor you pick up on long treks and when to drop whites in favor of greens.
>>152329709
>3
Such fun experiencing that in CoS fuck the midboss and his ghosts
>>
>>152329709
just make some friends and stay out of group finder
>>
Rev up them hype because here's someone recording it with a phone from the ESO tavern at Gamecon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UcmPeXG7qQ&feature=youtu.be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIIluv6lXN4&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>152331961
thx for sharing
>>
>>152331961
>This video has been removed because it is too long.

wut?
>>
>>152331961
Neat. Guess I chose a good time to get into the game. Although it may have been nicer to start with One Tamriel, rather than in the middle of leveling.
>>
what is the best ultimate to slot for a stamblade dw/bow?
>>
>>152333702
werewolf
>>
>>152331961

>they are adding a fucking crate system

This should alarm everyone.
>>
>>152334217
I hope that is a joke.
>>
>>152334714
Surprise, it's not
>>
>>152331961
Sum it up?
>>
Is it wrong that I play this game with a controller on PC?

It is seriously maximum comfy.
>>
>>152335159
One Tamriel's coming out in October. Monster masks will be a guaranteed drop, each dungeon is going to get a set as well as a monster mask. The factions will also have three specific sets, per zone I think.
>>
>>152335194
Not at all. I switch to gamepad from time to time.
>>
>>152335264
Nothing on Vvardenfell or Clockwork City then?
>>
>>152335551
Could've been in the second part before it got taken down but not that I can recall. There was also gonna be more tomorrow
>>
>>152334945
But I don't want to be a filthy werebeast.
>>
>>152335814
And I wish vampire had actual use but that's the best one. The ass one is pretty good supposedly.
>>
>>152336158
I don't want to be a vampire either fwiw
>>
>>152335159
It's only 10 minutes.
>>
Where can you even find up to date information on builds?
>>
>>152336505
You wouldn't be? Everything about vamp is magic where wolf is stam
>>
>>152338028
Vamp is best for stam now too because of the recovery, plus no posion damage increase which has made werewolf virtually non-viable since the DB patch.
>>
>>152338153
Well that's interesting. There'd be no use in using the actives for a stamblade though right?
>>
>>152338358
Yeah the actives are worthless.
>>
>>152338464
What about their ultimate? I heard it can be useful for pvp entering breaches
>>
>>152338630
It's meh.

Scratch what I said on actives though, mist form is huge in pvp. Slipped my mind for a second.
>>
>>152338756
>>152338153
Well looks like my magblade is becoming a stamblade since vamp is more general now
>>
>>152338825

Don't listen to his retard. It's a game to people to purposefully feed misinformation.
>>
>>152338918
But anon, I was going to be a vampire anyway. It fell down to which type of dickblade I'd be.
>>
>>152338918
It's true. There are entire hardcore pvp guilds that require their members to be vampires since the recent updates.
>>
>>152339124
That's what I heard some guy in teamspeak say when I pugged with him lmao. He said his core guild members have to run vamp now, doesn't even matter if you're stam, you still have to run it
>>
>>152339192
They really need to stop making pvp so unintentionally important
>>
File: 1450824459798.jpg (102KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
1450824459798.jpg
102KB, 600x848px
>>152335194
Nah I do the same. Been doing it since they released controller support for ESO.
>>
File: F1oPb8r[1].png (363KB, 1744x572px) Image search: [Google]
F1oPb8r[1].png
363KB, 1744x572px
Guess we'll see these in One Tamriel then.
>>
File: wtf_how.jpg (461KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wtf_how.jpg
461KB, 1920x1080px
wtf, how does he know? he JUST met me.
>>
>>152343530
Didn't Almalexia tell him you'd show up there?
>>
>>152343530
Some sort of mer milf whore is the one that knows. He just blindly believes
>>
>>152343708
idk I didn't get to talk about any of that stuff, I heard a dark anchor somewhere so closed the conversation and he refuses to give me those dialogue options again, he just fucked off when the convo ended.

didn't find the dark anchor either.
>>
>>152343850
He gives you a quest that results in a dark anchor
>>
Will Sanguine ever be mentioned? I think him, pyrite, and namira are the only princes not involved in some quest.
>>
File: 66f.png (149KB, 450x495px) Image search: [Google]
66f.png
149KB, 450x495px
>>152344442
> He haven't visited Sanguine's nightclub yet.
>>
>>152344442
There's a public dungeon in Shadowfen dedicated to Sanguine. It's fun.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160820_055929.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160820_055929.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>need a new resto staff
>can't find any staff motifs at any vendors and all my current ones are lame
>go skyshard hunting instead
>pic related literally 2 minutes into Santaki
6 or 7 months in, and this game still astounds me at every turn.
>>
>>152344442
> Pyrite
Unless he's connected to the flue somehow I've yet to see him anywhere.
>>
>>152329709
>Bosses that traps and guaranteed kills you unless your group-members knows
God damn some of them pug nSO groups, yfw running around the room as the fucking tank unpinning the entire group because nobody else is fucking doing it.
>>
>>152346429
While at it, anyone know if they're gonna introduce normal trail runs in the group finder soon?
>>
File: 1442248498563.gif (969KB, 245x150px) Image search: [Google]
1442248498563.gif
969KB, 245x150px
>>152348102
>group finder trials
>>
File: Screenshot_20160820_075639.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160820_075639.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
>>152345921
Well, fuck. Weapon dyes when?
>>
Here's the 2nd part in two videos from the ESO Tavern

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dvao6Lci0gs&feature=youtu.be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=200RpDyUQ_w&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>152350127
Weapon dyes are apparently "hotly debated" at Zenimax. I can't for my life understand why they would mind my sword looking like proper metal instead of crystallized blood.
>>
File: 1469876683783.jpg (13KB, 540x296px) Image search: [Google]
1469876683783.jpg
13KB, 540x296px
>>152348893
why
>>
>>152348102
>>152348893
>>152352282
>after 7 hours, finally get matched
>nearly half the group leaves the trial to get prepped again
>healer leaves the group
>both tanks have never run a trial and start while everyone is gone
>once everyone is here, the tanks are trying to aggro the same boss
>healers are using green equipment and damage dealing
>three bow dps are hugging walls, kiting one mob each
>the rest of the dps have no aoe
>>
>>152261826
About to jump back in the game for the first time in a while. I want to make a Dragon Knight. Which is more fun a Stam or Mag build?
>>
File: Screenshot_20160819_164043.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160819_164043.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>152278584
Fucking this. Just took a quick look at /tesg/ and it's nothing but pure cancer. I'm actually glad this game has its own separate general. I can get some actual discussion without wading through of a bunch of bullshit.
>>
>>152356281
Mag build is full of wonders because of magicka utilities and tanking.

Stam is full of wonders because good dps and tanking.
>>
>>152359607
Best part was some guy from here at the start of this /tesog/ revival tried to get it merged into one thread and everyone on both sides were like nah fuck that.
>>
>>152359607
>tfw reddit is a better spot to look up mods and talk shit these days than tesg
The /tg/ general isn't so bad, when it's not turning into a contest to see who would give MK the best blowjob
>>
>>152363537
Reddit is a better spot just in general desu.
>>
>>152359607
need a little bit cancer to keep the thread afloat desu.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160527_030425.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160527_030425.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>
what is your favorite build anon?
in b4 roly poly
>>
>>152369950
Bow/Dual stamblade
>>
>>152369519
>that shard placement
fucking LEWD, ZOS.
>>
did you guys know that
OF ALL THE DAEDRIC PRINCES THERE IS ONE WITH SHOCKING GALL
>>
>>152371545
I'm too busy fawning over the
RED DIAMOND, RED DIAMOND, HEART AND SOUL OF MAN
>>
Wow, trying out normal Maelstrom Arena and it's already kicking my ass. Is there a specific build I should be using for VMA or do I just need to git gud?
>>
>>152372921
build for sustain, have heals, git gud

but I don't think all the advice in the world will help you if you can't do normal maelstrom. it's easy as fuck. you could do it at lvl 15. are you doing it at level 15?
>>
File: 20080930.gif (30KB, 600x283px) Image search: [Google]
20080930.gif
30KB, 600x283px
>>152373117
I think I'm at the last set, but the problem just seems to be my dps. I can stay alive for ages, my pools are full almost constantly, but time-sensitive enemies are taking a few seconds too long to kill.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160208_061501.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160208_061501.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>152374275
What class are you?
>>
>>152376752
Sorc, but specced for healing.
>>
just got this game and I have no idea what to make
what class/builds are harder to play?
I need something that'll keep my attention and not put me to sleep with boredom. The more involved the better.
>>
>>152377027
That might be it depending on your level. Sorc's don't seem to have a instant damage dealing spike to help burst down things without spamming and even then that might not help. If you're through the mq the soul magic ultimate might help
>>
>>152377154
I'd say stamina nightblade is somewhat difficult, especially for new players. very low survivability at the beginning and depending on how you build, forever, so you always have to pay attention.
>>
File: babbys first arena.png (39KB, 652x134px) Image search: [Google]
babbys first arena.png
39KB, 652x134px
>>152378278
I'll get it for next time, thanks!
>>
>>152379221
good luck in vMA

don't give up
>>
File: Screenshot_20160310_145722.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160310_145722.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
what did they mean by this?
>>
>>152382043
They're from boston
>>
File: surprise.jpg (486KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
surprise.jpg
486KB, 1920x1080px
Good morning everyone.
>>
What guild should I join on xbox one?
>>
>>152384872
make one!
>>
>>152384872
>>152386168
This, Xbros are in need of a teso guild, and noone has stepped up.
>>
>>152386168
Okay what's a good name? Does it matter what alliance I pick?
>>
I've been playing a few weeks now, almost level 40. First mmorpg I've enjoyed in over a decade.
Is there a place where people usually gather to chat and just make new friends (I'm on PC NA EP)? I like exploring the world with just my companion pet but it gets too quiet sometimes.
>wandering around
>enter a large building in The Rift
>wondering why so many users are just standing around in nice clothing, doing nothing
>trying to run around people but there's so many people crammed in there
>left when I realized it's a wedding
>>
>>152386564
just TESOG will do. Guilds are account-wide and cross-faction, so no worries about that.
>>
>>152386564
Alliance doesn't matter for joining a guild. Guilds can only own keeps of their home alliance in PvP, which doesn't really matter for an /tesog/ guild.
>>
Anyone else have this problem where you're resting your hand on your mouse just steering or whatever and you'll just completely by accident right click?

Happens to me all the time, I just right click all the time by accident, have to make a conscious effort to not accidentally do it, or move the finger off the button entirely.
>>
>>152386564
Choose DC if you're in dc. Pc's ep, and ps4's ad.
>>
>>152386168
>>152386493
>>152387376
>>152387520
Official /tesog/ guild for XBONE is now live and looking for Officers. Message Arick556x45 for invite.

>>152388338
I chose DC.
>>
>>152388338
the pc guild is EP? ew.
>>
>>152388573
I think it is, it's been a while since I looked at the guild page.
>>
>>152388701
thought PC would have better sense and taste than PS4 but I guess not.
>>
How many people here play on xbox?
>>
>>152389041
something like 3%
>>
>>152389041
About the same amount as those that play on ps4
>>
>>152389308
>36 posters
>3% play on xbox
So I'm the only one? Guess I have to make /tesog/ great again. brb gonna go raid /b/ and /v/.

Any other boards that might have a significant number of ESO players?
>>
>>152389872
Don't go to /b/ or /v/
>>
>>152390154
Where to?
>>
>>152390335
For one, think about the possible lurking population instead of just defaulting to poster count.
>>
>>152390401
Got any suggestions?
>>
>>152388885
PC EU is DC, I think. don't know about PC NA
>>
File: Screenshot_20160820_194216.jpg (37KB, 270x250px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160820_194216.jpg
37KB, 270x250px
AUI minimap. How the fuck do I fix this shit? It only happens in Cyrodiil, but it happens every time. If I disable minimap module, it gives me errors every time I open the map. At this point I've switched to LUI for now. I really only use AUI's unit frames and minimap anyway.
>>
>>152391543
Well at least best faction has two guilds now
>>
Any way I can increase the first person fov beyond the slider maximum?
>>
I don't have to worry about builds and rotations and shit til endgame right? Just do whatever the fuck I want leveling up?

Just kinda sad all the builds I can find for endgame from alcast are not what I want.
>>
>>152396637
That was a great one.
>>152396478
Outside of sticking to one resource, you can be pretty flexible. Rotations can help in dungeons since more than likely most of yours will be scaled to 160.
>>
>>152396787
Good cause I want to be a bow focused bosmer with dual wield as a close range backup, but all he's got is a pvp build that's bow focused which is great but it can't do any close ranged and the secondary is two handed which I didn't want to use and it requires vampirism, which I really don't want to use, though I'd love the stealth speed buff.

Then the other option that uses the weapons I want is a pve build, but it's almost entirely dual wield focused, not much bow focus at all, and it requires being a Khajiit, where I want to be a bosmer, though I guess I could just level up two characters.

So it's like, right weapons, wrong race, wrong playstyle, or right race, right playstyle, wrong weapons.
>>
>>152395089
Here you go
https://www.gamemodi.net/#hook64
>>
>>152397056
That is more bow's fault for being mostly shit in pve than it is any sort of build. It's good in pvp but for pve it's back bar that's purpose is to slap down traps and throw out dots. Also to give stam tanks a ranged option.
>>
>>152397264
Thing for me is though I play almost entirely solo, and prefer that, I'd only ever really do dungeons like, once just for the experience and completion but I don't really plan to be a big pve'er doing hard modes or whatnot.

And pvp just kinda, idk I might like it, but on the other hand the game runs so poorly I don't think I want to get into that, especially not large scale, I can just imagine a 15fps slideshow like I get in Elden Root.

Mostly I just need to be able to handle solo content well.
>>
Say when questing and such, do both of my bars get xp, or is it only the one that's active when I gain xp?
>>
>>152397241
Thanks very much. Is this safe to use without being banned though?
>>
File: 1458973509791.jpg (125KB, 1102x967px) Image search: [Google]
1458973509791.jpg
125KB, 1102x967px
>yfw first person view is shit and you literally can't play it that way
>>
>>152398572
Yea, at least it used to be. Someone claimed they asked Gena directly and her response was basically that as long it's not outright cheating it's ok to do stuff that manipulate the game memory.
>>
>>152399807
Good to know. Thanks again.
>>
>>152399620
It's not so bad on the overworld and in delves. A real shame it's basically unusable in dungeons, PvP or anything else remotely intense, though.
>>
>>152399620
I always preferred third person anyways, even in the dingle player elder scrolls games, so it doesn't bother me.

I'm just glad the third person camera doesnt blow like it does in Skyrim and such.
>>
File: Elder Scrolls Online.png (115KB, 1644x548px) Image search: [Google]
Elder Scrolls Online.png
115KB, 1644x548px
>>152398473
Only your current bar. However, you get most XP when turning in quests. So you can have a "normal" bar and then a "leveling" bar you switch to whenever you turn in a quest.
>>
>>152399959
I could never play third person in any mainline Elder Scrolls or Fallout game simply because the character animations are hilariously bad.
>>
>>152399978
Figured as much, oh well. I'll get it all grinded up eventually.
>>
>>152400148
It's better now in Skyrim with all the animation mods.
>>
>>152400315
Interestingly I've put hundreds of hours into ES games but never used mods (outside of resolution mods for Morrowind). I'm not a fan of them personally.
>>
There some special way to make a controller work on the pc version?

I have one and would like to kick back for a bit while I do boring stuff.

Definitely not going to use it as my main play, but just a now and then thing. Just don't really see an enable controller setting or whatnot.
>>
>>152401318
why even play TES then
>>
>>152401318
Well damn, you missed out. Those games are only good with copious amounts of mods.
>>
>>152401326
Yes. Settings > Gameplay > Gamepad (BETA) > On

I've been using an Xbone controller since I started playing on PC and now I literally can't go back. If I ever get into hardcore raiding/dungeoning/PVP I may have to use a mouse and keyboard, but shit the controller is maximum comfy for everything else in this game.

>>152401356
I love Elder Scrolls games. I just like playing them vanilla. If I had to use mods to enjoy them they wouldn't be worth playing at all.
>>
>>152401550
Sweet that did it. Using my DS4.

Now I just gotta learn what all the buttons do.
>>
File: nerd.jpg (249KB, 673x821px) Image search: [Google]
nerd.jpg
249KB, 673x821px
rate my nord
>>
>>152401882
nord/10
>>
>>152401882
He looks about as Nordish as they come.
>>
so i'm thinking about blowing my crowns on a couple of the costumes that are going out. is there anything actually worth using crowns on in the store other than those?
>>
>>152402873
dlc
>>
>>152403276
i'm probably always going to sub to ESO considering i need that craft bag.
>>
>>152402873
don't think so. Nothing really seems like a "must buy". Hell only thing I've spent crowns on so far was the hair styles pack. Otherwise just waiting to see what's out next month and if there will be a gold upgrade.
>>
>>152388573
oh stfu faggot with one tamrielse coming this year it alliances will only matter pvp wise you cunt
>>
File: 800px-Angry_Marine_Desktop2.jpg (81KB, 800x393px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Angry_Marine_Desktop2.jpg
81KB, 800x393px
>>152342859
yes finally vet versions for dungeons that don't have them and dueling as well has been confirmed
>mfw just got banned 2 weeks ago and have to grind back to 160 at least to make the dungeon runs worth while
>>
>>152404736
Banned? For what?
>>
>>152402873
No. And I want to tie this to that I don't really understand why people are pissed about the introduction of loot boxes.

There's nothing in the guild store that I feel like I'd buy even if I got it from a loot box. What could they possibly add as exclusive skins for someone to bother with it?
>>
So there I am trespassing in this guys house. I sneak right up behind him and hit the blade of woe button. The sound plays, the animation stops and then the guy immediately turns around, scolds me for being in his house and gives me a bounty.

Fucking bullshit. nigga shoulda been dead.
>>
>>152406163
He probably heard the sound playing and knew what you tried to do. Should have turned it off in the menu.
>>
>>152405937
i'ts buying random shit you have no idea what you are getting with real money. it's gambling and exploitative.
>>
>>152406260
would I even get the neato animations if I turned that off?
>>
>>152403516
Dyes then, or the hairy style pack.
>>
>>152406260
I also cant find it in the menu anymore. I swear I saw it in there once before.
>>
>>152406548
Turn of the killcam. You still get the animation but without the modern gaming cinematic experience.
>>
>>152406394
>real money
It's not a bad thing to blow your monthly crowns on desu. Outside of DLC there was nothing of value there to spend them on.
>>
>>152407257
alright i found the option again. damn that was a hunt. Guess it was in camera, kept expecting it to be in gameplay.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160820_191601.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160820_191601.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
Dick shit ass balls this place is fucking hard. This first boss wrecks my SHIT.

I block his flurry attack, keep him debuffed, but I barely have enough stamina/magicka to grab everything. How the fuck am I supposed to tank this shit

Doesn't help I'm only level 10 I guess
>>
>>152408976
Yeah lvl 10 is the main reason why you're having trouble
>>
>>152408976
Return once you're 50. The first bosses in Imperial City Prison and White-Gold Tower are tests to see if you'll have a chance at the later stages of the games.

> But it's scaled! Everyone have told me that levels doesn't matter now when everyone is max level! That's why people are worried about One Tamriel!

Well they're wrong.
>>
>>152409194
I can't help it. I get stuck in this shit with the random group finder.
>>
File: 1470085900608.png (141KB, 316x317px) Image search: [Google]
1470085900608.png
141KB, 316x317px
>>152409276
>doing random dungeon finder at 10
>>
>>152409429
Don't shit on my fun nikka.
>>
>>152409491
You're not going to be much help in wgt or icp because of your lvl and gear
>>
that feel when the entire BWB campaign on PC EU is dominated by the same people's alts who circlejerk together
>>
>>152405735
Being a werewolf during salvation set bug
>>
Any xbox players here?
>>
>>152409941
Why would anyone play on a console, nevermind the worst of them.
>>
File: eb9[1].jpg (32KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
eb9[1].jpg
32KB, 500x500px
>>152409728
Can't say I blame them.
>>
>>152413179
yea the only thing I really achieved was vet hard mode Mazzatun on my own
>>
>>152409941
Yes there's some players
>>
What are the strong points of each faction's storyline /tesog/? I'm trying to decide on which one I should use.
>>
>>152417098
>I'm trying to decide on which one I should use.

Aldmeri Dominion of course.
>>
>>152417554
I was asking about strong points because AD doesn't have any.
>>
>>152417814
AD is all strong points. Except for the furries.
>>
>>152417957
A race of elves that are of a single sex or militant hippies aren't strong points anon.
>>
>>152418059
Well if you want to surround yourself with savages and barbarians, there's the Pact and the Covenant for you.
>>
how is healing in this game?
I'm taking a break from XIV and I like playing a healer because you'll still be doing damage along with healing people
is this game anything like that or is it heals 24/7
>>
>>152418607
Yes. Resto staff doubles is able to attack and you got various ways to attack as well while following your group. Unfortunately best two(read:one) is templar and sorcerer. Templar's overall better because of the actual healing tree. Sorcerer does it in a round about manner that uses the resto staff and most of their cc skills.
>>
>>152418607
Healers in this game are expected to dps as well.
>>
>>152418996
He shouldn't have much trouble then, that's expected in FFXIV as well.
>>
>>152418905
>>152418996
Is there a single best race for healers in this game?
>>
>>152419512
Argonian.
>>
>>152419512

Doesn't matter, you should always choose Altmer unless you want to be ridiculed for your poor taste.
>>
>>152419782
nah, only if you are going magicka based.
>>
>>152419512
Argonians, altmer and bretons all compete on that position for different reasons.

All of em have extra max magicka. Argonians have extra to all healing done, altmer have better magicka recovery and bretons have a cost reduction on all spells they cast.
>>
>>152419782
But anon, picking altmer or breton leads to brittleness
>>
>>152344442
What happened to Ebonarm?
>>
>>152421170
Ousted
>>
Is there any reason at all to DPS in heavy armor? I want to use heavy armor, but it kinda sucks its limited to tanking only.
>>
File: latest[1].png (619KB, 723x1024px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
619KB, 723x1024px
>>152421170
He's a trial boss.
>>
>>152422461
Not really. You can still do it and in normal dungeons you can make up the loss in DPS with a stellar rotation and perfected execution.
>>
File: vwBosr.jpg (313KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
vwBosr.jpg
313KB, 1920x1080px
No a single comment on Update 12 aka One Tamriel coming this October?

> Weapon Ultimates
> Dueling
> All dungeons split into normal and vet versions (so each "story" has normal and vet versions)
> 17 new monster helms as a result

I'm just gonna copy paste the rest.

New daily quests for Undaunted, Mages Guild and Fighter's Guild
I've datamined some of this and it looks like Undaunted dailies will send you into delves for their "mission".
Pledge changes:
There will be three NPC quest givers
A selection of 12 dungeons
Another selection of 12 dungeons
DLC only dungeons
You can do 3 pledges a day if you own DLC
You get a key for each run. A key is a key is a key. No more bronze, silver and gold keys. Each "quest giver" has a chest associated with them. So three different keys still.
Veteran runs get two keys
17 New Veteran dungeons coming with One Tamriel with 17 new monster masks
30 NEW sets
New CP Cap of 561
Weapon Ultimates with two morphs each - requires level 50 in skill to get.
Will be on PTS in 2-3 weeks
Release date sometime in October
>>
>>152424025
You forgot the Craglorn revamp
>>
Weird, there's this voice inside my head now trying to taunt me, calling me a murderer, saying death follows in my wake, telling me I murder so many for my own pleasure.

I don't think it realizes it's complimenting me. I think it thinks it's tormenting me.
>>
>>152424584
Go do a db quest or something you twelve year old.
>>
>>152424767
good idea.
>>
File: 1f6.gif (1MB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
1f6.gif
1MB, 267x200px
>>152424025
Yea I'm looking forward to it, no doubt. There's so much shit included. And it's in the base game. It feels as this is "it", it includes the final things that people expected out of an Elder Scrolls Online, and from now on they can just focus on new content in the form of Clockwork City, Murkmire and all that.
>>
>>152424025
Will the daily quests be another way to accrue xp for those skill lines? Fuck all these books I need to pick up
>>
>>152425490
Yea.
>>
>>152425882
Thank you Mara
>>
>>152424025
>New CP Cap of 561
I'm never gonna reach max cp
>>
so is it usual for this game to only use 1 core on the cpu
>>
>>152426575
Just don't make alts
>>
File: 001[1].jpg (41KB, 562x437px) Image search: [Google]
001[1].jpg
41KB, 562x437px
> Americans are RIGHT NOW trying their hardest to do Veteran Maw of Lorkhaj on hard mode
> Only Europeans have been able to finish content that's been out for almost HALF A YEAR
>>
How much is a decent hour spent farming in Craglorn? I normally get about two and a half stacks of ore, two-thirds of a stack of bloom, and a small bit of wood. If I'm lucky I'll get one fortified.
>>
>>152401550
I've been using the steam controller on game pad beta and it's pretty tits, loving every single moment.

Once I do trials though it'll be key board and mouse time
>>
These sacrament quests always get me. I just did one, sped through to the npc and killed him as directed, but i ran out of time trying to find this stupid relic i was supposed to destroy.

Hate time limits.
>>
>>152424025
>New CP Cap of 561
And they'll add 30 for every new DLC.
Why? Why keep adding? More CP adds absolutely nothing to the game. It makes PvE easier and PvP shittier.
>>
>>152430936
Why not? I don't see the issue.

There shouldn't be a cap to begin with imo.
>>
>>152430936
>caring about pvp
Gotta make them challenges difficult but still doable bruh
>>
>>152431081
You don't think the reasons I posted are issues?
>>
>>152431634
No.
>>
>>152428595
desu na raid guilds aren't even attempting it

i'm busy farming the shit out of vet trials for izi money
>>
>>152428595
Europoors have no jobs and nothing better to do. No surprise there.

Americans just don't give a shit.
>>
>>152424025
I had no idea weapon ults and dueling was involved as well. Might be cool, though I'll be sad if they're so good they replace class or world elites. Though I have yet to properly dungeon and I hear a lot of talk of Warhorn for srs shit, so I guess Assault skills have taken the elite slot from classes already.

>>152424584
That was a fun quest. It was especially funny since I took that item, then did other quests that sent me mostly against animals, plants and undead.

Yeah, I'm so terrible for cutting that zombie's hellish unlife short. Okay voice.
>>
>>152432472
I don't even know what I'm doing with it, I'm just off doing other stuff like Dark Brotherhood and he keeps commenting on my kills. I actually like it, want to keep him.

Heard him say something when I was killing the Sermonizers in Kvatch, sounded like it was probably something like, everyone would be better off without you, but I could swear it sounded like he said, I'd be better off without you, like he was feeling defeated trying to guilt me.
>>
>>152432667
The wrath of sithis mistakenly believes you killed a member or something. I had it happen to me in a party while my friend was going through it.
>>
>>152432667
It's a quest in Grahtwood, you find a dude's skeleton and reading his journal reveals he hanged himself. You pick up his amulet and start hearing the same voice that guilted him into committing sudoku for killing a bandit.

Wasn't aware it continues to comment even after you leave Grahtwood. That's pretty amazing. I wonder if it works in Cyrodiil.
>>
>>152433862
Later one you'll find a talking shield.
>>
File: 600px-OB-npc-Imperial_Guard[1].png (399KB, 544x419px) Image search: [Google]
600px-OB-npc-Imperial_Guard[1].png
399KB, 544x419px
I seriously hope the introduction of duels have made you make an Imperial alt who patrols the Gold Coast and challenge people while shouting "Stop Right There, Criminal Scum!"
>>
>>152433862
Yeah I remember running into that and that's how it happened. Not sure what you're supposed to do to "complete" it or whatnot, but I kinda don't want to anymore. I like him.
>>
>>152434334
>Gold Coast
>Not Abah's landing
Those merchant lords will never learn
>>
>>152431738
Ok, but can you understand why easier content along with shittier pvp may annoy people?
>>
>>152434867
No, what annoys me more is that the skills from pvp are so good that they're pretty much required for everything.
>>
So I've been in the Jerall mountains for about an hour now and I've combed every inch of the map 3 times over.

I cannot find Hildegard.

I finally ran into another player and asked him if maybe he knew where she was, but all I got back was some Japanese characters.
>>
>>152437715
You have to track her, otherwise she won't be seen. Track her from the camp back to the start. You track her by crouching. And following the yellow outlined vegetation.
>>
>>152437715
If you're really totally lost you could try abandon/reset the quest. Crouch to see the glowing marks to follow the path.

If I remember correctly the path leads you in sort of a U shape past a camp full of werewolf hunters that you have to defeat.
>>
>>152437715
fuck me i just had to go back to the start.
>>
>>152437981
I saw glowing plants, had no idea what they meant though.
>>
File: images[1].jpg (12KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
images[1].jpg
12KB, 194x259px
>>152432107
>>152432220
>>
Is magplar the best magtank around?
>>
Does being a werewolf essentially have no drawbacks unless you choose to use the form?

Aside from death by silver.
>>
>>152443473
Yeah, though you gotta worry about poison and fire as well.
>>
File: 1459111724770.gif (2MB, 356x400px) Image search: [Google]
1459111724770.gif
2MB, 356x400px
>2h is shit in pve group content
>bow is pretty shit as a main weapon
>sword and shield, as usual, is shit for damage in group stuff
>dps in heavy armor pretty much sucks
Fuck this stale shit. The class+weapon system had so much potential but the implementation is awful. It's seriously killing my desire to play. Send help
>>
>>152434338
You basically just go to a retired jeweler guy in Cormount and either have him break it or he kills himself out of grief for creating such a thing after taking it from you.

>>152443473
Pretty much. You only take 25% additional poison damage while in WW form itself. You can pick up the skill line and nothing really changes for you unless you slot the elite to transform.

>>152444587
Fire's vampires, not werewolves.
>>
>>152444760
>unless you slot the elite to transform.

So just having it slotted is enough to make you get raped by poison? I thought it was only when you transformed?

Finding info on stuff in this game is a real pain with how much they've changed it over the years.

I'm looking into them both a lot as much as i can right now, feels like I'm going to inevitably have to choose either that or Vampire

I kept hearing fighters guild skills would two shot them, btu now I'm hearing that was changed and so it's only that fighters guild abilities do 20% more damage to them instead now? So is that true or are they just sitting ducks to anyone running fighters guild skills?

For the build I'm looking at vampire seems best for the sneak speed but fucking hell they make your character look like a complete abomination. I dislike the aesthetic change, and werewolf for the build is also a viable option though for a melee option, the build doesn't have one otherwise. But there are poisons in the game now and I assume they just get fucked by it.

But either way it looks like I'll have to choose one or the other, and I'd just be gimped without either.
>>
File: dd.png (400KB, 728x410px) Image search: [Google]
dd.png
400KB, 728x410px
>>152261826

I know this isn't the place, but I wanted to ask here since is ES related. Elder Scrolls Legends is in beta and is popular as fuck, we may want to already have a general in /vg. How do these start? How can I make one?
>>
>>152445296
>I thought it was only when you transformed?
It is. You won't run into poison problems while not transformed. I meant "nothing changes unless you slot the transform" as in it's just another skill line until you slot it and then you can use it to transform Or just let it sit there for the +stamina recovery

Fighters guild skills hurt like hell but most people don't run a lot of them unless they know you are one. And unlike a vampire you can chose to -not- make yourself vulnerable to them. That said, don't transform near a bunch of enemies because they WILL notice and they WILL focus you down HARD. They don't need FG abilities if enough of them spam everything they have.

desu though, you don't need either. Plenty of builds get by without being a supernatural horror.
>>
Is Bahraha's cursed gear all medium armor or can you get it in all types?
>>
>>152445878
>Plenty of builds get by without being a supernatural horror.

I haven't been able to find them.

One I'm looking at is this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmYlzVPZePw&ab_channel=Alcast

basically I want to be a bow ganker, but seems like you gotta be one or the other.

Werewolf is sounding fairly appealing though now since it seems like it wont matter until I transform, and I'll get passive stam recovery otherwise. As long as that's the case, it doesn't bother me as much, and I could just be smart about when to use it if I really need to melee.
>>
>>152445545
You just make a thread like on any other board.
>>
>>152446137
any type
>>
>>152442859
Not sure, I've heard it's DK. How do a magplar tank work?
>>
>>152446448
Isn't dk the best stam tank though? They probably work the same way magknight's work with more sustain considering their healing tree.
>>
>>152446608
Yea they're the best stam tank. Thing is, I think DK are the best tanks overall.
>>
>>152446840
Fuck, damn I was planning on making an thalmor templar. Couldn't hash out a dk one lorewise
>>
Is this game viable to play with controller?

Just installed and loving the skyrim feel while using controller, don't wanna get used to it if it sucks balls later on though.
>>
>>152448781
Yeah controller's totally usable for the majority of it. High endgame stuff though you might have an easier time doing pc since your rotation will have to be near exact if you're deepsin
>>
>>152447980
so play a tempalr. the fact that dk is the best tank doesn't mean that everything else is absolute trash and unusable and without any redeeming qualities
>>
>>152449425
This.
>>Can I play X class doing Y role with an Z race?
>Yes
>>
>>152449425
>>152449612
Alright alright, it was a flimsy thing to begin with. Only other thing that's bothering me is how a mag tank would make use of a Sns. Would be similar to dw as a mag dps?
>>
>>152451925

I suppose it depends but most don't use it as a magplar would use dw, since you never actual use any dw abilities as a mag while you'll be using your sns.

Since you're a tank it doesn't really matter that they don't cause any damage due to not having any points put in stamina. Even if you're a stamina tank, you're still just using the sns skills for utility.
>>
>just started and made a templar
Think it's Templar anyway, forgot the name. The heavy armor class that can use offensive magic and heal.

Are there any good guides as to what skills I need to get, what attributes I need to invest into, what weapons etc? I'm having fun with the game but I dont' wanna join a dungeon and be completely potato.
>>
>>152452358
OP has a few videos. Kinda hold off on putting dungeons till about 40.
Most or rather all of your class skills start out using Magick while most of the weapon ones use stamina. You'll want to focus either mag or stamina mid to late game.
>>
>>152452086
So Sns is just there for blocking and empowering whatever actives I have on the bar? Alright sounds easy enough.
>>
>>152452547
Yea. Puncture for taunting and having Defensive posture slotted for 8% extra block migration the most important skills. Heroic slash, a morph of Low slash, is great since it helps you regenerate ultimate points.
>>
>>152452358
>The heavy armor class that can use offensive magic and heal

let me just say that there are no "heavy armor classes". armor type depends on what build you're going for. don't make the mistake of making a magicka templar dps/heal with heavy armor.
>>
Does running/walking affect sneaking like it does in the other TES games?
>>
File: 1471511792278.png (79KB, 1638x399px) Image search: [Google]
1471511792278.png
79KB, 1638x399px
>>152452358
>The heavy armor class that can use offensive magic and heal.
Was this you?
>>
>>152455976
No, you're always either sneaking or not. There's special gear you can get to sneak in walking-speed.
>>
>>152455976
>>152456839
Maybe its my imagination but moving slower while sneaking really seems to help not getting detected by enemies?
>>
Update 12 - October

One Tamriel
Witches Festival - holiday festival
CP Cap 561
Duelling
Weapon ultimates
17 new monster sets
30* new sets
Veteran mode for all dungeons
Content redesign for Craglorn
5500 crown DLC bundle w/o Shadow of the Hist
Crown store loot crate

*not sure if that includes the monster sets

No official post on this yet but this what was heard at gamescom, just copyed this shit from alcast video and that phone recording.
>>
File: 1442169131406.gif (497KB, 200x148px) Image search: [Google]
1442169131406.gif
497KB, 200x148px
>>152458330
>Content redesign for Craglorn
>>
File: Capture.jpg (139KB, 1265x886px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
139KB, 1265x886px
I was told that the best weapon glyph to have for PvE magDD is +spell damage

I can't find a glyph like that
>>
>>152458796
Weapon damage positevely affects all everything damage. So maybe that.
>>
>>152459526
It's only 5 seconds long, it's more of a pvp thing on a bow/back bar.

crit/dmg pot > clever alch > 2pc kena 2 light attack with bow with 5 sec weapon damage > crit rush > dead

For a small moment you'll be walking on like 5-6k+ weapon damage
>>
why do normies hate streamers?
>>
>>152458446
Don't know how extensive the redesign is, like they said they'll turn it into orsinium tier, along the lines of small groups and single players can actually do the content.
>>
any suggestions for a fun pvp dps build?
>>
>>152458330
>Crown store loot crate
>>
File: Happy-Dog-Friday-Meme-21.jpg (52KB, 536x464px) Image search: [Google]
Happy-Dog-Friday-Meme-21.jpg
52KB, 536x464px
>>152458330
Pretty fucking stoked over both the fact that it's a base game patch and the fact that it's just so much stuff. I didn't expect One Tamriel to be more than just "lol everyone is battleleveled all the time".
>>
>>152463737
Oy vey them DLC's not gonna pay for themselves! Considering the space-cat-mount-whatever thing was pretty popular I'm not surprised they put something like this in the game.

I mean there's one person in the forum that wonders if there'll be any 100k crown houses (roughly 730 dollaridoos) you'll be able to buy in the game.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/286241/housing-estates-for-100k-crowns/p1
>>
File: Screenshot_20160821_184241.jpg (54KB, 545x291px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160821_184241.jpg
54KB, 545x291px
This is my magblade. CP232. sharpened destro/destro not maelstrom, 5 piece TBS shadow, thief, 3 piece torug's pact. all divnes, magicka enchants.

3 willpower, arcane. Neck and 1 ring with spell damage, other ring with recovery.

This is what I've been able to put together based on asking questions here and reading builds. And I cannot handle recovery this low. I absolutely have to use drinks or else I'm out fast, even with siphoning strikes getting by with orzorga's red frothgar atm I'm weaving and keeping siphoning up as best I can.

What can I change to get more recovery without losing too much spell damage?

pic is unbuffed
>>
how easy is it to switch from a pvp to a pve spec?
>>
>>152469814
pretty easy, but harder than it should be. biggest pain in the ass is having to reset morphs. switching gear and ability loadouts is best done by addons like DressingRoom.
>>
how would I make a magtemplar tank?
>>
Good night
>>
>>152467780
Options:
-Get 3 seducers instead of torugs
-Use Thief/Atronach stones but put a third wep damage glyph on your rings
-7 light armor lol
>>
>random vet dungeon
>get filled in for a tank that apparently ragequit halfway through Dagger
>okay
>healer's good, one dps is good, other dps is a retard
>retard dps in question is 380cp
>does not revive when dps or healer dies, i have to pull off and do it myself or risk wipe
>does not focus adds during boss fights
>pulls boss at one point while a ready check was active, causes wipe
>eventually we votekick him
>replaced by 44cp dps
>everyone groans collectively
>decide to give him a chance
>kid comes in and does fucking amazing compared to the last one-- no dumb deaths, no wipes, etc
>tell him how much better he was
>"lol i haven't even played in a year"

How the fuck does it happen, /tesog/? Why am I seeing so many dumb fuckers at cp levels 300+? How does someone get that far along and still suck complete ass?
>>
>>152476598
no idea, had a group of 500+ that couldn't even kill the adds at engine guardian faster than they spawned.
>>
>>152472380
my current setup:
5x Reactive Armor, 4x Seducer, 2x Imperial Wrath. 5 heavy 2 light, sword and shield, mundus stone for magicka regen.
Got 17k unbuffed resistances, 27k buffed health 32k magicka, 1800 magicka regen. Those are at 4x level, with Cyrodiil scaling. Looks bretty good but I have to test it more.
I aim to be able to do some damage too as this is mainly for PvP.
>>
>>152477795
Emp doubles all your Resources and Regen. He'd normally be around 23k HP. Emp is just that fucking stronk.
>>
What are the top tier mundus stones for tanks? The resource regen ones?
>>
>>152458330
>Content redesign for Craglorn
I'm looking forward to this. The story sounds interesting, but the zone is deserted so there's nobody to group with there. I like going solo better anyway.
>>
>>152458330
It was nice to see him joke and be honest about how dead Craglorn is.
>>
>>152458330
>Witches Festival - holiday festival
I wonder what this is going to be like. There's nothing in the game like this so far.
>>
>>152476598
Because high CP is a measure of time invested, not skill. It's not like you have to do anything more challenging when you first enter your Silver zone, there's no massive skill-check wall.

The guy plays a lot and was never challenged so he never improved.
>>
File: XY4zaYT.jpg (116KB, 698x672px) Image search: [Google]
XY4zaYT.jpg
116KB, 698x672px
>>152476598
I have no idea, I mostly queue as a dps because the amount of retarded dps are somewhat higher than retarded healers and tanks so it's the easiest way to minimize the risk for retardation in pug groups. Not to say retarded tanks don't exist.

> Veteran Banished Cells
> Russian sorc tank
> Around 350cp
> Always pulls more than he should
> Never taunt more than one enemy despite pulling half the map
> Keeps bitching when the healer keeps struggling healing him, seems to have absolutely no way to heal himself.
> Never see him use dark deal, hurricane, powersurge or any other sorc ability, fairly sure he simply just have all sns abilities slotted
> Once we reach the final boss he will keep getting red and blue curses yet never do anything to purge them, constantly bitch at the healer for not healing good enough
> We get wiped because the healer have no resources to heal anyone but the tank because he's constantly taking huge amount of damage
> Everyone tries to explain that he has to get to the runes but he refuses to use them, say that he shouldn't have to use them because he's a tank and he should be healed instead

Like what the actual fuck. At that point we kicked him and finished the dungeon with 3 dps and a healer.
>>
>>152335194
Comfy is the only way, son
>>
File: curiosity.png (325KB, 382x417px) Image search: [Google]
curiosity.png
325KB, 382x417px
How noticeable of a difference does your race make in practice? How bad would it be if I wanted to run a Nord Templar?
>>
File: dashing modern gentleman.png (1MB, 935x808px) Image search: [Google]
dashing modern gentleman.png
1MB, 935x808px
r8
>>
>>152487617
Depends on how autistic are you willing to go about maximum performance. Optimal race/class combination does matter, and you will notice better results in most cases, but it's not gamebreaking. If you want to go nord templar, you can, and you will be able to do pretty much all content in the game, except perhaps the most difficult vMoL, and it won't necessarily be because you wouldn't be able to, but because nobody would take you.

Any race can be any class, and any build, and be able to do everything, just maybe not quite as well.
>>
>>152487617
Racials can be pretty significant.

You can still get by though with whatever you want if you aren't min/maxing.
>>
>>152487617
It would only maybe be evident if you went magplar as a Nord. Even then it'd only come up in the hardest endgame content
>>
If I kill someone without getting a bounty, that is not the target, in a sacrament mission, does the detection I get during the assassination count against my time?

Also does the timer for the overseer start when you enter the instance, or after you kill the target?
>>
File: Screenshot_20160821_204227.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160821_204227.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>152491607
The timer starts when you kill the main target, so kill or do the optional objectives first.
>>
I have no idea what class to play
pls help
>>
>>152492253
What do you normally play as?
>>
>>152491902
I see.

Well I made it through one with all the objectives except for the detection one. Fuck those lantern guards that cover entire fucking passageways. Had giant long tunnels with lantern guards walking up and down them covering the entire way.
>>
>>152492447
first time player
usually play a tank or mdps in melee in MMOs though.
>>
>>152493528
Templar or Dragon Knight can be both magicdps or tanks easily. Much easier than say sorc or nightblade in terms of switching. The thing with this game is that you'll want to stick with either stamina or magic not both. So yeah Dk or templar are probably right up your alley.

Templar also has a healing tree.
>>
>>152493745
Hmm.. would high elf be the best choice for both?
>>
>>152493745
>Much easier than say sorc or nightblade in terms of switching.
Last time I checked DK and Templars both had to tank veteran content in heavy armour along with sword and shield, while a sorc just have to put on hardened war and whatever taunt they fancy.
>>
>>152494580
It depends on if you're going for magicdps or magic tank. Dunmer is probably best for dragon knight if you're going magictank or just magic because of the higher fire damage bonus.
>>152494952
Well I stand corrected then.
>>
>>152495049
oh sorry I meant among dominion races for pvp
>>
>>152495167
That depends on whether you want magic or stamina and just dps or tank. Magicwise though, yes Altmer is like the best and only option for AD.
>>
>>152495568
sounds like altmer it is, what about if I wanted to go stamina for AD?
>>
>>152495971
Cat, cat for stam is usually one of the top picks because of their crit bonus on weapons and how most stam stuff makes use of weapon actives.
>>
>>152495971
Bosmer or Khajiit, depending on if pve or pvp. Khajiit pulls best dps in pve, Bosmer is best for pvp bow ganking.

You could always get the any race any faction thing though to open up Redguard which is arguably the strongest stamina race because of their sustain with adrenaline rush.
>>
>95% chance to pickpocket, fails, hostile attack.
>95% chance to pickpocket, success.
>90% chance to pickpocket, success.
>85% chance to pickpocket, fails, hostile attack.

This is not my lucky day.
>>
>>152497861
pickpocket dailies are the worst
>>
>>152498393
inorite, and they keep sending me to some town I've never been to. I'm level 25 and it wants me to go to Malabal tol in some high level zone I've never been.

Hate that, wish it only gave you targets you have been to.
>>
Haven't played in ages
Is DK 2h/bow still good
>>
>>152500171
damn straight it is, it's too legit
>>
>>152500516
but I read the patch notes and it looks like a lot of the fire abilites became poison crap?
also wrecking blow doesn't wreck that hard anymore apparently
>>
>>152500674
2h/bow combo is still top tier in PvP. there's still dizzying swing and poison got a major buff, so everybody and their grandma runs bows for poison injection
>>
>>152500674
Poison is amazing.
>>
>>152502427
>>152502657
I get that. It's just that it's poison and not fire; it's not as cool
>>
>>152502769
Then don't be stamina
>>
>>152503048
but 2 handed swords are cool!
>>
>>152503048
I have a question about that, DK has a lot of "fire damage" skills
does this fire damage scale with magic? or just pure "fire damage" modifiers like high elf's racial
how does poison/fire damage relate to stamina at all?
>>
>>152502769
>>152503352
can't have it both ways, anon
>>
>>152503705
But we could back then ;_;
>>
>>152503479
Fire=magick, usually.
Poison=stam morph.
I think the ultimates are generally fire or physical but they don't go off stam or magic.
>>
>>152504076
not anymore
>>
>>152504076
Blame minigamers for whining and Zeni for listening.
>>
>>152504076
Why did they take away softcap to begin with?
>>
>>152504287
What is a "minigamer"?
>>
Lets say you are in cyrodiil and you are by some enemy troops but you are crouched and hidden.

Do they see you just crouching like the nerd you are, or are you completely invisible on their screen?
>>
>>152505232
Npc or player?
>>
how cool would I be to make a dk poison 2h/bow khajiit?
>>
>>152505232
you're completely invisible
>>
>>152505343
>>152505475

Player, thanks.
>>
>>152505414
If you want to be a 2h/bow khajiit better to be a nightblade for all the sweet sneak damage bonuses.

Even so, Bosmer NB would be better.
>>
>>152505530
When you reveal yourself or if they see you, you'll be like partially visible as well so if it's dark they could miss you by not actually seeing you despite it saying detected.

>>152505414
Almost fotm. Become a werewolf or vamp and you'll be there.
>>
>we start attacking ourselves

Typical AD saturday pvp night.

https://youtu.be/qAjp-KSM-YE
>>
>>152507534
>tfw went Aldmeri because Altmer looked to be the best sorc race by far
>didn't even like sorc that much then
At least Imperials are free choice of faction, the AD races aren't that good for stamina
>>
>>152508149
>the AD races aren't that good for stamina

The have the best ones for pvp and for pve. What crack are you smoking?

Only other race that comes up to par is Redguard.

At least, for stamblades.
>>
>>152508149
>the AD races aren't that good for stamina
Dubstep space kitties are the best stamina race in the game if you're going for damage output.
>>
do those Bahraha's Curse set boxes from Thieves Guild scale to your level after opening?
>>
>>152513107
Yes, same with db ones I think. Definitely happens with the mazzatun and CoS bags
>>
>>152510287
Yeah, I kinda want to play one but I keep just going back to my Boomer. The roleplay is good, and leveling two characters at once is a real pain with the time investment involved.

Been playing for like almost 2 weeks and still haven't finished the second zone.
>>
That feel when it's the second month of ESO plus for me and I mostly play PvP anyway. Damn. What DLC would be best to buy? I have 3500 crowns from the subscription. Mostly farming and gear-wise I think. IC or Orsinium?
>>
>>152515347
Both but Orsinium has the better stuff for endgame
>>
Didn't the Dwarves disappear after the Ayleids?
>>
>>152518315
Yes, there were still ayleid tribes way, way after the dwemer were gone.
>>
>>152518562
okay cause this quest has me going through a dwemer ruin and apparently some crew of ayleids was here before when it was still just a ruin which has me confused.
>>
>>152515520
But the Tel Var sets are nice. Also muh Willpower jewelry, 2 dungeons etc... what does Orsinium offer for endgame?
>>
>>152519013
vMA weapons also some crafted sets that are in Wrothgar. How much is willpower?
>>
>>152518683
Maybe they were doing what you were doing? Also the ayleids of the 2nd era were largely tribal remnants, not the great mer empire of the early 1e
>>
>>152519848
the way it's structured it seems like they are from a long long time ago, like before the dwemer vanished long.

Weren't the ayleids aldmer though, like the race of mer before they split into things like chimer and dunmer and other such subspecies, so they would like predate the dwarves even, yet here they are in a dwemer ruin ages ago.
>>
>>152509570
>>152510287
uuh the racial passives changed a bit since the game went B2P didn't they
I'm sticking with my imperial anyway
>>
How many runs did it take you to stop doing vMA? (because you got your weapons/ you're tired of this rng bullshit)
>>
if I level up a stamDK and then later on want to go magic but it's on a khajiit how fucked am I?
>>
>>152519013
Only the best weapons in the game.
>>
>>152523198
bretty fukked
>>
>>152523198
May as well don't have any racial passives.
>>
>>152523198
That one will be sad
>>
>>152523198
Completely worthless.

You could do it but it would be basically the same as having no racials at all.
>>
>>152521472
0 because I won't get it no matter how hard I try. My luck is that terrible.
>>
>>152523198
Dunmer is really the only race that would make sense tor a switcher and every there you're giving up some of the best synergies for Dunmer DK if you go stamina.
>>
File: eso64 2016-08-21 20-34-37.png (4MB, 1842x1026px) Image search: [Google]
eso64 2016-08-21 20-34-37.png
4MB, 1842x1026px
How'd I do for my first ever female character in a video game? She's gonna be my vampire nightblade. Do you think I should lose the adornment?
>>
>>152527182
Not a fan of the flower, and I'd go with a different hair style personally. Looks acceptable waifu/10 aside from those.
>>
>>152527182
Not bad. I find that they wind up looking somewhat different in game. Scroll out and see how she looks before you commit.
>>
so what's the difference between stamina and magicka tanks? does anyone invest in pure HP as a tank?
>>
>>152531395
Actives, and the amount of damage they can do with off-deeps. Also sns for magic tank is more for mitigation and stuff than actual attacking.
>>
>>152527182
Preview her at the lightest skin tone you can before confirming, that's how you're going to look as a vampire, minus the weird eyes and shit.
>>
File: 1450990914603.jpg (136KB, 512x960px) Image search: [Google]
1450990914603.jpg
136KB, 512x960px
>>152531395
Yes. Or at least a lot invested in it. Here's a sorc pet tank with a buttload of HP clearing the veteran version of Maw of Lorkhaj. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouQnT6eVepo
>>
>>152532260
What if you're already the lightest skin? Do you become transparent?
>>
>>152536186
You look like a falmer with a skin condition, based on what I saw of some goon's dunmer vampire alt.
>>
>>152507534
That guy's an asshole and a cross faction hopper, glad a lot of people are blacklisting him from pugs. Hope everyone watching this video realizes this guy's an ass.
>>
>>152532260
For fucks sake..I didn't know vamp changed your skin color. I hope it doesn't look weird since my hairs already white. So does making your skin darker help counter the the change in skin tone?
>>
>>152537258
Meant Kalelicious by the way not player from anon's video.
>>
>>152537304
Serious question, but is this the first tes game where you became a vamp?
>>
>>152537603
I was one for a short time when I was doing Dawnguard in Skyrim but I cured myself shortly after finishing it. Maybe I didn't notice the change in skin tone that much since that character was already pretty damn pale.
>>
Lol I just made and geared a stamblade and he got 2k weapon damage and 35k stamina in Cyrodiil. Tooltip damage for surprise attacks is only about 5k, which means it will hit for like 2k or less. I've been hit for surprise attacks for over 5k, how is that physically possible? Or nearing 4k on non crits. No CP.
Also gib tips how to be a gud stamblade. Do you weave surprise attack with heavy attacks like wrecking blow? How do you animation cancel it?
>>
>>152537603
It's a very slight change in Skyrim. In this game it full on turns you into a Falmer.
>>
>>152539617
>How do you animation cancel it?
How do you normally do it?
>>
>>152539914
So does making your skin darker help counter the ugly or what?
>>
>>152540225
idk, I've never actually tested it, I just see people that are vamps running around and it looks ugly as sin.

You get paler and more disgusting the further along in the stages you go, stage 1 isn't too different from not being one.
>>
>>152540225
the ugly comes from something different than your skin getting lighter. That's just a side effect of vamp
>>
>>152540153
Well right now I keep heavy attack mouse button pressed and spam SA, like with wrecking blow. I also experimented with SA/block a bit.
>>
File: WELL MET.png (288KB, 459x376px) Image search: [Google]
WELL MET.png
288KB, 459x376px
How should I go about building a templar?

I want to be a motherfucking paladin.

or at least as paladinly as possible
>>
>>152541403
You can't, you'll end up a vampire like everyone else.
>>
File: 1465144175951.jpg (63KB, 602x742px) Image search: [Google]
1465144175951.jpg
63KB, 602x742px
> Sharpened Bow on my 2nd Maelstorm Arena run
Not gonna lie this dungeon got addicting after the 1st run. May do one more later today.
>>
>>152541403
Look at my butifel templar
>>152324415
t. A radiant protector, a resplendent cavalier, a dawn star
>>
>>152540421
Ugh..I wish you could just toggle the intensity in settings or some shit. I'll just fuck around with my stamsorc until I know more. Thanks for answering my questions the best you could.
>>
File: 1414841005719.jpg (134KB, 750x859px) Image search: [Google]
1414841005719.jpg
134KB, 750x859px
>>152541453
But only one ended up a vampire, didn't he? The rest just died.

>>152261826
How would people feel if a later DLC basically introduced trials/raids that took from the lore of TES? (justified maybe as the players basically viewing a 'possible though highly unlikely' scenario foretold in the Elder Scrolls themselves)

Basically stuff like fighting Dagoth Ur, Jagar Tharn, Alduin, etc.

Naturally the fights would be changed a bit to accommodate multiple players, and in the case of Alduin: not be disappointing as fuck.
>>
File: 1468613536545.jpg (144KB, 895x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1468613536545.jpg
144KB, 895x1080px
>>152488691
>Young Cadwell/10

Not bad.

>>152527182
gonna agree with >>152527390, change hairstyle and ditch the flower. Not bad otherwise.

>>152532260
>>152537304
That still won't give an idea. At higher stages of Vampirism hunger, they get so white, even /pol/ thinks they need some color.
>>
>>152543989
>But only one ended up a vampire, didn't he? The rest just died.

No, in ESO everyone is a vampire, except the werewolves, but we just laugh at them.
>>
I'm gonna make my stamblade go fast. Medium armour passives + bow passive + steed mundus with full divines + major expedition + perhaps potions.
Call the devs, I don't give a fuck.
>>
>>152545450
>no vamp for fast in the shadows
Too slow
>>
File: 1464309918278.jpg (67KB, 366x512px) Image search: [Google]
1464309918278.jpg
67KB, 366x512px
>Made a Templar Argonian out of pure instinct
>One website says they suck
>Other website says they're optimal

Which is it?
>>
>>152533462
the thing is, the survivability is redundant. a squishier tank could shit out warhorns and group buffs while a tanky tank just sits there.
>>
>>152547905
Closer to optimal than suck. The SoH racial changes gave Argonians a smidge more magic and revamped their healing passive to where it's both received and done to others.
>>
>>152547905
As a healer, they are the best in the game now with their racial change.

They used to suck before it was changed though, so both are correct, it's just one is outdated and so no longer correct.
>>
>>152488982
Not that anon, but in that case, how does an Orc DK fare?

Also, in regards to Cadwell's Silver/Gold: is the map a separate map to the original? IE. since my silver is in AD, will I not get to see those who are actually in AD? I'm not sure if I worded that well enough
>>
>>152548579
>how does an Orc DK fare?
Good, though you'd fare better as a stamina dk.
As for your other question, you wouldn't be able to see AD members. At least not until One Tamriel coming in October, currently you'd just see other members of your faction.
>>
>>152548669
Okay, thanks.

And I AM a stam DK. Part of me was wondering if I went the right way. I like Orcs, but I wish they had a passive similar to their Berserk power in the other TES games, like Redguards get their Adrenaline Rush.
>>
>>152549069
Yeah the lack of a berserk passive is a huge shame. I guess the sprint one's close, kind of. It could function like vamp's undeath, where after a certain life threshold they deal x% more damage. Upgrades lead it to being something like at 60% is the threshold and it goes gives a 9% increase to all damage.
>>
>>152549069
At least adrenaline rush is actually good in this game.

In Skyrim it was worthless and no one ever played Redguard except some blacks.
>>
inb4

I just got home from work and wanted to relax and play eso and the severs are offline. What a shit game
>>
>>152549917
ew that's right that's happening soon isnt it?

shit hope I can get back to sleep then.
>>
>>152550013
in ~50 minutes
>>
>>152549917
innit a monday over in yuro? You guys should know that maint is always happening.
>>
>>152550086
How long does it usually last?
>>
>>152550147
Yeah, but there's always one retard that doesn't know when maintenance is happening
>>
>>152550245
Until bed
>>
>>152550315
Oh well, maybe I can free some room on my SSD and then uninstall the game and move it over to that before the maintenance finishes.
>>
>>152551070
I was joking, mostly. I think it's usually an hour or two. It'd take longer to redownload the entire thing.
>>
I've avoided this game like the plague up until now. Quit Eve online a year ago but im starting to get itch to play another MMO. (Eve is the only one I have ever played).

I don't plan on doing PvP as it looks a lot like WoW type combat shit. So I'll stick to PvE. Problem is o don't like the idea of getting a group together to raid a dungeon or somwshit. Prefer to be able to do stuff alone as much as possible or in pairs. How much content am I gonna miss as a result?

I'm holding off in getting this until Sept when gold edition is released.
>>
>>152551298
Maybe I can get away with just moving it rather than reinstalling it.
>>
>>152551405
Yep cut and paste worked fine, hopefully it runs a bit better on the ssd than it did on the hdd.
>>
>>152551358
group dungeons and the equivalent to raids is what you'll be missing out on. Also craglorn but that's getting revamped in October so it'll have a sp. Imperial city sp, maybe, since it's in the pvp zone and faggots don't have scruples about killing you while you're questing and do no harm. Also maybe the easy version of vMA
>>
>>152551358
>I don't plan on doing PvP
>don't like the idea of getting a group together to raid a dungeon or somwshit

don't play this game
>>
>>152552071
This game doesn't even run well enough for either of those things to be enjoyable desu senpai
>>
File: Screenshot_20160822_175743.png (2MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160822_175743.png
2MB, 1680x1050px
Happy maintenance, folks.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160821_233707.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160821_233707.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
>>152552670
>>
>>152552071
Not sure why you say that. I don't do much pvp and I don't do many group dungeons. Most of the content is soloable.
>>
File: 1438744590877.jpg (657KB, 900x660px) Image search: [Google]
1438744590877.jpg
657KB, 900x660px
Making a dragonknight right now with the intent on being a tank. What's the best leveling build for it?
>>
>>152553760
dw speeds things up considerably.
>>
God damnit I just get home from work again and I can't even play, this game sucks, it's never online!

This is what I get for falling for that always online meme
>>
How well would a MagDK tank as a Vampiric Dunmer?

I know DPSing with it is a no-brainer. Thinking of rerolling if it works well
>>
>>152554064
we've never been always online f a m
>>
>>152553895
What skills should I focus on though? I know I need to use Sword and Shield for tanking but what DW skills do I use while leveling, and what DK skills?
>>
>>152554113
Your hp sustain would be slapped real hard because of the reduction at s4
>>152554064
yurope pls, pls learn that monday is maint day.
>>
> Finally at the office, time to play ESO
> EU servers offline
When will this dark cloud pass?
>>
>>152554064
>>152554716
please don't be that guy, see

>>152549917
>>152550147
>>152550284
>>
>>152554268
Good point

Vampires are abominations anyway
>>
>>152555582
On the other hand, the vamp ult is a sustain aoe. There's also that fast sneak
>>
>>152555701
That fast sneak makes me feel like I'm forced to be one.

I could get away with werewolf, but that fast sneak is too gud.
>>
>>152555976
I view fast sneak good specifically for sacraments and heists if you still need to do them for various reasons.

Only things that puzzles me is how does one lvl vamp? Werewolf is easy to find out.
>>
>>152556105
idk, I don't really want to be either. I mean, I want to be vampire, but I hate what it does to your character lookswise. I want that 50% sneak bonus.

But I'm just gimped if I don't take one of them. It's one of those stupid, you have to be one or the other, you can't be neither or you're a fucking idiot kind of situations.
>>
>>152556512
You could just not pvp
>>
>>152556992
pvp is the only place I'm allowed to use a bow though.
>>
>>152557342
Why would you use a bow if you're a magdk?
>>
>>152556105
Vamp just levels with normal exp you recieve. 1:1 ratio. Also you don't need HP regeneration, there are tons of healing skills and a whole class dedicated to making that stat irrelevant.
>>
>>152557541
That's good to know. Any low level areas that house vamps for infection purposes?
>>
>>152557464
I'm not a magdk im a stamblade.
>>
>>152558059
Well then if you're a dick blade it's personal preference. Vampire might offer more than wolf because of the passives and ultimate but wolf doesn't gut your flame resist while giving a higher stamina recover.
>>
File: 1453677413819.jpg (98KB, 499x480px) Image search: [Google]
1453677413819.jpg
98KB, 499x480px
WAKE UP
>>
>>152557749
There are only some special bloodfiend NPCs in the last zone of your alliance that can infect (same with werewolves) and they only spawn on new moons at nights. Just ask in a guild or wait in the last zone (works especially well in AD/Rawl'kha), there are usually people biting for free. Do not get the bite from the crown store.
>>
>>152560541
Wait why new moons? Can't vamp be any day?
>>
So, if I want to be good as a tanky magicka DK in PvP, what should I know/do?
>>
To the fast sneak vamp nigger:

PLAY MAGBLADE
GET MORPH THAT SPEEDS UP MOVEMENT WHILE STEALTHED
ENJOY GOING SANIC FAST WITH YOUR UNLIMITED INVISIBILITY
>>
>>152560631
Why would you want to be tanky in pvp?
>>
>>152561021
Because I really don't want to have to redistribute talents every time I want to PvP.

And even then, I've tried magicka DK straight up as a 60cp, but I get fucked hard.
>>
>>152560614
No, the random mobs spawn very rarely, robbaly becasue zos wanted Vampires to be rarer. Well we see how that turned out.
>>
>>152560658
I've never thought of this, I'll give it a go. Do you get even faster if you get the shadowdancer set?
>>
>>152562467
I've not had a full 5 set of it to test it out, but honestly you shouldn't need it. I can stay in stealth all the way to a heist objective and only use like 1/3 of my magicka on mine.
>>
>>152558340
I'd rather not be either but I guess I have to choose.

At least WW wouldn't make me ugly as fuck, but that sneak speed though, I'll be sneaking a lot so it would be amazing to have.
>>
>>152560658
No reason you can't just put it on your bar as a stamblade just for the sneak speed bonus desu senpai.

magblade is no.
>>
>>152562881
>magblade is no.
Magblade is no. 1 for stealth, friend.

You can literally spend minutes in stealth once you've levelled your Shadow skill to 50.
>>
>>152563113
you don't need shadow cloak 100% uptime for stealth.

Stamblades have magicka too and can use cloak plenty.
>>
>>152563252
You can use it like 4-6 times before you're out of magicka. I can cross Coldharbor in stealth if I want.

Stam is literally pointless for stealth when Magblades can bumrush all the stealth missions in like 1/5th the time.
>>
>>152563363
>You can use it like 4-6 times before you're out of magicka.

You never really need it more than that.
>>
>>152563469
How long does it take you to complete a heist or sacrament, bro?
>>
>>152563572
A few minutes, like 5 or so.
>>
>>152563715
I do all objectives in 3 minutes, no detections.
>>
>>152564121
I only ever get fucked if I get real unlucky with the lantern guards.
>>
is maintenance over yet
>>
>>152564876
nope
>>
Veteran Maelstrom Arena

150ish completed runs, massive amount of weekly rewards, tons and tons of opportunities to get weapons.

Results:
• Lots of weapons
• Even more decon loot
• NOT EVEN ONE DAGGER OR AXE IN ANY TRAIT

ZOS, HELP ME OUT HERE!!! MY STAM SORC HAS WAITED FAR TOO LONG. IT'S UTTERLY RIDICULOUS!!!!

SEND ME THEM IN THE MAIL ALREADY :cry:

From the forums

This is why I'm not motivated to keep running vMA
>>
What group role (dps, tank, healer) tends to be the worst played in your experience?

I try to go with the role that has the most shitters to stand out as best i can

Also do Tanks/Healers tend to get much faster queue times like in other mmo's?
>>
>>152565336
The role that has the most shitters in every mmo ever has always and will always be dps.
>>
>>152565336
>Also do Tanks/Healers tend to get much faster queue times like in other mmo's?
Tanks get faster queues, healers get near instant.

That is, when the group finder is working.
>>
>>152565336
dps
it's always dps
>>
>>152565274
Seems to me he just have to git gud
>>
>>152567127
>tfw you will never git gud at RNG
>>
>>152567127
how many points do i need so that senpai fanuithen gives me a destro staff?
>>
>>152567351
>>
How do you guys feel about the news of loot boxes coming to the crown store?
>>
>>152568014
Don't like it.
>>
>haven't played in a while, need to download a shit ton of updates
>it's maintenance day
reeee
>>
>>152569165
I was hoping it would be over by now desu.
>>
New patch notes

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/286412/pc-mac-patch-notes-v2-5-8#latest
>>
does the issue where blade of woe and feeding use the same button under the same conditions still exist? or did they fix the whole accidentally feeding when you meant to blade of woe someone issue?
>>
>>152569646
you just got to get closer for it to swap to blade of woe
>>
>>152570838
So if you are close enough, blade of woe will always take precedence?

If so that's great.
>>
>>152569575
Servers up when? :(
>>
>>152568014
Not a massive fan, it's still only cosmetic and the game offers enough motifs to style your armour how you want, I don't think they'll ever got full korean but they have been pushing what they can get away with recently, I'm just worried about housing.
>>
>>152565274
>around 90 runs
>sharp bow, sharp destro
>everything else is trash

it's still fun as hell, maybe because i clear in less than 40 minutes- much less of a grind like that.
>>
>>152570994
I could download patch from launcher yet. But servers still down... :^(
>>
>>152568014
I don't care much about the loot boxes itself, it's that there's exclusive shit in it. If all it did was give you a chance to get something extremely rare like the Imperial City polymorph or something I wouldn't care but as far as I know there will be stuff exclusive to loot boxes and that may very well turn out to be complete bullshit if it's more than just a recoloured horse.
>>
For you StamDK PVE players out there:

Farm yourself some Toxic Defiance pieces. Shit's crazy, my fully buffed parses went from 46 to 51K.

So many people don't know this set is literal God-tier so you'd be able to snag it for free if your group members get it while running vICP.
>>
>>152570994
They finally had the good sense to shut the servers down for good and let the game die.
>>
>>152571319
giving a change at IC polymorph is way worse than what it's said to be now, that would have a chance at devaluing the item in game and could be considered pay to win as you could buy loot boxes and then sell the polymorph for ingame gold. This exclusive shit your on about is just a rare chance to get one of the previously time limited mounts or costumes like the hero nord armour.
>>
>>152571389
I looked at the set bonuses for it

http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Toxic+Defiance+Set

What magicka ability do stam dks include in their rotation?
>>
Damn and here I was hoping I'd get to play before I have to leave in an hour.

Oh well, at least the servers will be up when I get back, if I even have the energy to stay awake and play then anyways.
>>
>>152571602
Flames of Oblivion
>>
>>152571585
If it's simply previously limited costumes and similar things then I have no problem with them.
>>
>>152572474
For me it's the gambling aspect.
>>
File: 1471041478939.jpg (59KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
1471041478939.jpg
59KB, 655x527px
>>152572520
While I understand where you're coming from and why it would be an issue, I respectfully disagree. But I won't try to convince you otherwise because because if you're against it from a gambling aspect then your points are solid.
>>
File: showy sheo.webm (614KB, 998x554px) Image search: [Google]
showy sheo.webm
614KB, 998x554px
>>152261826
oh shit new DLC? I gotta boot this game up again. does shadows of the hist have a new story/zone, or is it just some updoots and new dungeons?
>>
> ZOS_JessicaFolsom
>admin
>Just a quick note to let you all know that we have encountered a technical issue during today's maintenance for the NA and EU PC/Mac megaservers. As a result, the maintenance window has been extended. Apologies for the extended downtime. We'll keep you updated; thank you for your patience.

These cunts are having a laugh
>>
>>152573939
Yep, I'm def not going to get to play til after my outing I guess.
>>
Servers are up!
>>
>>152575701
lies
>>
>>152575701
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvGXCisAaR4
>>
>>152573910
It's 2 new dungeons, one about an insane Hist tree and the other one about an edgier off-shot of the Shadowscales.

The vet dungeons are hard as balls compared to Imperial City and White-Gold Tower, since they're much more dependant on everyone having perfect mechanics.
>>
File: 1471780946989.gif (371KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1471780946989.gif
371KB, 500x375px
>>152576145
ESO have no dank memes outside of Natch Potes and I've no idea why.
>>
>>152576539
Wasn't ever popular enough.

The failed launch pretty much sealed its fate.
>>
>>152575701
FUCK OFF
>>
Fucking finally, can finally get to the day's pledges. Server's up for NA, guys.
>>
>>152577334
I FELL FOR IT AGAIN FUCK YOU
>>
>>152577334

>>152576045
>>152576145
>>
File: antiochus pls.jpg (285KB, 708x826px) Image search: [Google]
antiochus pls.jpg
285KB, 708x826px
>>152577436
:^ )

From /twg/, with love
>>
>ZOS_GinaBruno
>admin
>Hey y'all. Right now we're looking at around 1pm EDT to complete maintenance, though please understand that's just a rough estimate. We'll let you know if that changes as soon as we have some more information.
>>
File: servers.png (809KB, 966x642px) Image search: [Google]
servers.png
809KB, 966x642px
The server is up I don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>152577580
Better be up by 3pm CDT or heads will roll.
>>
>>152577580
>>152573939
Where are the updates coming from?
>>
>>152577580
> Gina still refuses to post it in GMT or CET for us who don't speak Burger so we have to use google to translate
Surely someone have pointed out how annoying this is.
>>
>>152577684
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/
>>
>>152577607
>PTS
Nice try Europoor.
>>
>We're just wrapping up maintenance now, and will be open shortly (we were able to finish a little sooner than expected!)
>>
File: 1431003986134.png (122KB, 336x327px) Image search: [Google]
1431003986134.png
122KB, 336x327px
>>152577607
>>152577813
yuropoors can't even afford a real server
>>
>>152577995
>amerisharts
>>
>>152577958
> We won't be able to finish it for a long time we have no idea when wops looks like it's pretty much done
Bet there's 2 guys at Zenimax responsible for this and it just so happen they've been taken luch at the exact same time without telling anyone when they'll be back.
>>
>>
>>152580794
ironically we're most active on the general when we're not playing the game.
>>
>>152536186
>>152537304
It just sets you to the lightest skin tone. There's no special vampire skin tone, it doesn't taker into account your prior color.

You can tell this VERY EASILY because if you make an argonian or khajiit vampire, and have in actual TES games, you can tell ZOS used the Bethesda approach of setting you to the lightest skin tone.

Because those fuckers turn white. Even if they were the darkest fucking panther-black Khajiit you could make. Who cares that fur doesn't work that way, right?

>>152545450
>not sorc-orc
You'll never know the true fast of going so fast players think you're cheating.
>>
>Just got an update: We're still working on the outstanding issue that has resulted in an extended maintenance window for the EU and NA PC/Mac servers. At this time, the maintenance window has been extended to 4PM EDT. If that gets pushed out further, we'll let you know.
>>
>>152581510
I made my Dunmer the lightest skin color baby blue and the bitch turns paper white stage 4. Making her a darker tone wouldn't remedy that at all? lame
>>
>>152581510
If you're talking about stam sorc, then
>Minor expedition
How is that supposed to be fast
>>
>>152582907
Because major and minor expedition stack, and sorcs are the only class to get minor expedition
>>
>>152582813
This got to be a joke. Are those people retarded? In WoT for instance the maintenance starts at like 5 am, last a few hours, and you are refunded for your premium account. And that game is FREE to play.
>>
>>152583034
also the speed buff from VO 5pc is it's own speed buff I've heard but I swear the tool tip say it one of the expeditions.
>>
>>152583034
And what to gain Major expedition from as a stam sorc? Rapid maneuver disables after entering a fight. Potions have 45 s cooldown
>>
>>152583486
yep it has it's own speed buff which stacks with major expedition, so you can stack those + minor and go sanic speed. It will probs get 'fixed' though because the tooltip does indeed say it's meant to give major expedition.

>>152583542
bow roll, quick cloak, you can use speed pots and have the speed buff active for the entire 45 seconds, you just need the medicinal use passive in the alchemy tree.
>>
>>152582853
It would make the skin color slightly darker but not better. Lightest skincolor vamp redguard is normal vamp white, darkest skincolor vamp redguard is some ugly brown-grey-white mix, I'd imagine it's the same with Dunmer.
>>
>>152581105
You're beginning to understand the essence of /vg/
>>
>>152583486
VO?
Forgive my ignorance but I don't remember that set, care to tell/link?
>>
>>152587665
http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Vicious+Serpent+Set

Called Vicious Ophidian now, BiS pve set
>>
File: 1411749855707.png (2MB, 1400x1367px) Image search: [Google]
1411749855707.png
2MB, 1400x1367px
>>152424025
Wait, what?
>Weapon Ultimates
>Dueling

>Dick status = MUH!
>>
>>152369519
They call him skyhard cuz his dick goes up to the sky
>>
EU up.
>>
>>152590496
NA not so much. You Yuropers win this time.
>>
>>152593606
Did we already reach 12 hours?
>>
>>152593867
If everything goes according to ZoS' announcements, we'll have our servers back by the 12th hour, by which i'll be working.
>>
File: 001.png (608KB, 941x538px) Image search: [Google]
001.png
608KB, 941x538px
Should I?
>>
>>152594297
THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
>>
Holy shit it's still down? it's going to have been down 12 hours in 10 more minutes.

I expected it to be back up while I was out, now I'm back and still it's down?
>>
>>152596281
And it's just a minor fix.
>>
>>152596658
They better be fixing my frames with all this downtime cause that shit is broken.
>>
This is fucked up, I still can't even get the update.
>>
When is a good time to take the plunge and become a werewolf or vampire?

I know I'll have to do it eventually, I'm 27 now, is that still a bit low to start or should I get on it?
>>
>>152599836
40s unless you have a friend.
>>
>>152599836
a good time is whenever you can get it. the sooner the better.
>>
>read post from mod saying that maintenance is almost done nearly 5 hours ago
>go play pokemon for a while, work out, eat lunch, come back, watch shows
>nearly dinner time
>game still ded

The fuck?
>>
12 hours to do not fix group finder.
>>
>>152600284
Well I'm not so sure that's true. How would I even get to the shrine at 27, and if werewolf, would I even be able to do the quest? idk. Would probably be a real struggle now, would have probably been impossible earlier.
>>
>>152600709
You get to the shrine by going there. Either on foot, or travel to someone who's at the zone.

As for the quests themselves, they are lvl 38, but doable at level ~10. I always do them at level 10-15. WW quest has 3 possible bosses, two of which telegraph almost all of their attacks wamasu, mammoth, so it's very easy to not get hit and kill them. The other one is the snake, which is a bitch, and just hope you don't get that one. I've only gotten it once, and killed it as well, but after like ~15 deaths. Good thing about that is that every time you die to the boss, it's maximum health is reduced, so it gets easier. I don't know if there's a limit to how much it will be reduced.

Vampire quest has you killing a bunch of normal enemies. Easy as hell, if you have ranged option for kiting. Even easier if you also have heals. Pretty sure you could even instakill them with blade of woe, but I haven't tried it presonally.

So, no, not impossible.
>>
>>152601460
What kind of gear were you running on those low levels, cause I don't exactly have access to purples or such. I've also never even set foot in the zone they take place in, furthest I've gone is Greenshade.

I imagine it's doable for a vet, but for a newbie it seems a little rough. Good to know they are lvl 38 though thanks.

Still gotta decide though, kinda leaning werewolf but I really would like that sneak speed increase.
>>
>>152600709
my man i got the werewolf bite and did the quest at 11 on my redguard, and did vampire at lvl 8 on my dunmer stop being a bitch man up.
>>
>>152601789
Alright fine I'll try to find someone to bite me. I'm sure id get slaughtered trying to get it from the NPC.

Now just gotta decide which to do. I could go WW to have a melee option, but it would hurt my sneak speed for repositioning and positioning which could maybe help me avoid ever needing a melee option in the first place, but then I'd be ugly as shit hmm.
>>
>>152601712
>What kind of gear
just regular shit I got from quests. I don't bother crafting anything until about level 18. I do have 300ish cp, but the very first time I did the WW quest, I did it at level 20 something and had none. Finished it all the same. There's nothing particularly hard about it, but you can't just facetank the enemies. You have to dodge, block, LoS, etc.

>I've also never even set foot in the zone
if you find someone who will give you WW/vamp bite, you will group up and they will travel to the shrine. you can just open up group window, click on their name and there's an option "travel to player". that's how you get there the easy way. Also works with guild members.

>Still gotta decide
if you're a magicka build, you have little to no use for WW, so vamp. If you're stamina, WW is likely what you'll want.
>>
SERVER

IS

UP

>SERVER IS UP
>>
>>152602420
I'm going for a stamina bow gank build.

Benefits to either are mostly, faster sneak speed if vampire, which is huge, or melee option with WW, no melee option otherwise.
>>
>>152602574
Think I'll just go Vampire to start, if I end up hating it I can always switch.
>>
Can someone log out in Cold Harbor and tell me if they are able to log back into the character?
>>
>>152606541
no fucking way am I potentially trashing my character for you, random anon
>>
Is it worth being a werewolf as a tank or do I just want to stay normal?
>>
>>152607826
Are you Stam? That might be the only reason to have ww slotted.
>>
>>152608280
yeah, I'm a stam DK.
>>
>>152608384
It'd mostly be there just for the increased recovery.
And maybe something to toss out if the dds are dead
>>
File: billy_mandy_9661.jpg (68KB, 350x260px) Image search: [Google]
billy_mandy_9661.jpg
68KB, 350x260px
How toaster-friendly is this game? My laptop has an i7 and 8 gb of RAM, but it's running on an Intel HD 4000 and has no PCIe port or upgradability.

Can I expect it to run at ~30 fps on potato settings?
>>
what's the best thing I can get in the crown store with 900 crowns?
>>
>>152609336
dyes
>>
Imp or Orc for stam DK dps/tank?

Already have a C60 Orc but thinking of rerolling. Not sure why
>>
>>152611386
dps - orc
tank - imp
dps/tank - ???
>>
>>152612915
I want to do either, not both at once, ya dingus
>>
>>152611386
Orc
>>
>>152613110
well the pick one that you want to do better than the other
>>
File: 1468190504717.jpg (39KB, 600x524px) Image search: [Google]
1468190504717.jpg
39KB, 600x524px
Okey you fucks someone may have leaked the new monster sets

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUZNImeRvcY

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/286578/new-monster-set#latest

> Iceheart, Health (2 items) 8% chance when receiving damage to root nearby enemies and deal 5399 frost damage to them.

> The Guardian, Health (2 items) 10% chance when taking damage to deal 898 physical damage to an enemy within 5 meters of you, this effect deals up to 300% additional damage in proportion to your wounds. 1 second cooldown.

> Shadowrend, W&S dmg (2 items) Charge abilities knock down enemies and restore 2739 health and 2289 stamina and magicka to you, this effect has a 7 second cooldown.

> Slimecraw, Stam regen (2 items) Gain Major Protection and 878 health recovery for 4 seconds after you've lost 25% of your health within 2 seconds, this effect has a cooldown of 6 seconds.

> Dreugh King, Mag regen (2 items) Increase your highest resource by 8%, while decreasing others by 10%.

> Duneripper, Stam (2 items) When you knock down or stun an enemy, summon 2 dunerippers to attack that enemy for 6 seconds, their attacks deal 1889 physical damage.

> Grothdarr, Health (2 items) 5% chance when receiving your own healing to summon a Flesh Atronach for 8 seconds, the atronach grants you a random positive minor or major buff until the duration ends or he is killed.

> The Whisperer, W&S dmg (2 items) Your attacks deal 8% more damage to rooted enemies, and 5% more damage to snared enemies.
>>
File: 1471551618575.jpg (42KB, 300x217px) Image search: [Google]
1471551618575.jpg
42KB, 300x217px
>>152616135
> Lamia Queen, health (2 items) Enemies affected by your poison damage over time effects take 20% more damage from your light and heavy attacks.

> Murklight, Mag recovery (2 items) Your damage abilities have a 5% chance to create a dark field on the enemy for 5 seconds, causing 2213 magic damage and healing allies inside the field for 2213 each second.

> Blackheart, Stamina (2 items) 8% chance when receiving damage to silence the attacker for 2 seconds, 5 second cooldown.

> Selene, Stamina recovery (2 items) Breaking free causes 7239 physical damage to enemies in a 6 meter radius.

> Stormfist, Magicka (2 items) Dealing shock damage has an 8% chance to cause Chain Lightning, dealing 8798 shock damage to the enemy. After 2 seconds, Chain Lightning spreads to the nearest enemy to the target dealing 60% of original damage. Chain Lightning has a 50% chance to spread a third time, dealing 30% of original damage. 6 second cooldown.

> Strangler, Stamina (2 items) Dealing direct damage has an 10% chance to create an exploding pod under the enemy, the pod explodes after 2 seconds dealing 4789 poison damage and restoring you 956 stamina. 3 second cooldown.

> Troll King, Health (2 items) Distance of your knockback effects is increased by 3 meters, grants 192 weapon and spell damage.

> Ilambris, Health (2 items) Having Minor and Major versions of the same buff active simultaneously increases the statistic affected by the buff by a further 10%,
this effect can only affect one buff.

Toughs?
>>
>>152616135
>>152616305
Whisperer sounds like it'll see a bunch of use in pvp. Stormfist and Murklight sound good for sorcs or stam sorcs
>>
>>152616135
>>152616305
now someone just needs to leak ALL the new sets so I know if I should even bother investing time and resources right now
>>
>>152364687
Why are you here cancer? fucking desu faggot
>>
File: 1471663172772.gif (2MB, 260x320px) Image search: [Google]
1471663172772.gif
2MB, 260x320px
is valkyn skoria a good set for pvp? and what other sets are good for pvp?
thanks
>>
File: babby.jpg (29KB, 381x380px) Image search: [Google]
babby.jpg
29KB, 381x380px
Cool 13 hour maintenance patch Zenimax,
Infinite loading screens everywhere, some people can't even get on their characters
>>
>>152623005
And some dungeons are bugged if you enter them outside of the group finder.
>>
>>152623005
Don't forget about the jump fails for dungeons.
>>
File: 8uSlooc.gif (2MB, 300x171px) Image search: [Google]
8uSlooc.gif
2MB, 300x171px
>>152618207
I can't blame him. The sole reason I started visiting reddit was because the mods couldn't do their fucking job and allowed shills to spam screenshots and info about Archeage and Wildstar in the old /tesog/.
>>
>>152626920
Why would they shill those? Unless it was the height of their life span.
>>
>>152627395
Dunno, think it had to do with them being released around the same time. You simply couldn't have a teso general on /vg/ due to how bad it was so the community here just if they didn't leave for reddit.
>>
> Tanking in Tava's Favour and Hide of Morihaus at the same time

It's stupid how fun this makes tanking just rolling around not only to get ultimate but to cc enemies
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCRae5mRoRE
>>
>>152628284
But is it at the speed of sound?
>>
>>152628548
If your an orc sorc tank then yes. You'll be Sanic the Tank.
>>
>>152628575
How long did it take to get the minotaur gear and do you have the staff?
>>
>>152629189
Not mine, just took a random picture from google.
>>
New thread where?
>>
>>152630060
Right here

>>152630059
>>152630059
>>152630059
Thread posts: 758
Thread images: 85

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.