[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/evog/ - Evolve General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 764
Thread images: 79

File: 1471561197132.webm (640KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1471561197132.webm
640KB, 960x540px
Space Jam edition

http://store.steampowered.com/app/273350/
http://evolve.wikia.com/wiki/Evolve_Wiki

>What is Evolve?
Evolve uses an asymmetrical structure where five players, four playing as hunters and one as the monster, battle against each other in an industrialized alien planet called Shear.
Stage 2 is the transition to Free To Play + a lot of gameplay changes.

>What's new?
http://www.evolveupdates.com/stage2/

>I heard the game was dead?
It was, ~200 players on Steam and little to no updates from the developers. If F2P can bring it back is unknown, but as of right now it's been hovering in the teen thousands.

>Should I "get" it?
It's free. 18GB. Download and test it out.

>F2P Model?
Every week, four hunters (one of each class) and one monster will be in the free rotation. There are currently 24 Hunters and 7 Monsters in total. By playing the character tutorials, you unlock one hunter (Markov) and one monster (Goliath) to keep forever.

Additional monsters, hunters, perks, and skins are unlocked by earning silver keys. Silver keys are earned by playing the game, leveling up, or getting login bonuses. Currently you can't actually buy silver keys, presumably so they can test the unlock rate, but that's coming later.

There is also a monthly login bonus punch card. You get one punch for each day you log in. Beyond silver keys, this can directly award new Hunters and Skins.

>What if I don't want to grind for characters and perks?
You can buy the game and it to gives your account full founder benefits, which gives you 30k keys and most characters.

>Microtransation?
None as of yet.

>Steam group:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/evolvevg

>Perk info(Inc. how to unlock them)
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=721252371

>Patch info:
https://talk.turtlerockstudios.com/t/introducing-renegade-abe-and-overpowered-update-2-06-live-now/98781

old
>>152053687
>>
Last thread died at 200, this is a bit depressing
>>
Well nuts, just got into the game with a friend who's been playing awhile. I found it pretty enjoyable, but I was around for when the game crashed on startup with loads of DLCs.

Been playing Trapper to get familiar with the game, and seconding with Medic. I heard Abe is pretty easy to use, but who's the most useful out of the trappers?
>>
>>152213940

Griffin is cool, jack is good against the goliaths. i didn't rate abe before but im trying to get into him
>>
>Get into game
>"Guys im sorry, im going to try laz"
>Lock laz in with full movespeed perks
>facing a wraith
>here we go
>>
>>152214478

And I'm back. we got raped. Monster just stood over a downed ally hitting him til he died and I couldn't revive him. The cloak takes too long to cool down and the lazarus device takes too long to go to work.
>>
>>152215137
Even then, it's a human playing.

They should be able to guess where you are when cloaked

they usually see an effect on you
>>
>>152213940
abe, griffin, and crow are the best trappers. Jack is great against certain monsters. electro isn't as good as regular griffin but is marginally better in the dome. wasteland maggie is pure shit, while maggie is passable against certain monsters
>>
>>152217081
>>152214267
Alright sounds good.

How about Assault? My friend switches off from Support and Trapper, so when he's on trapper I generally play medic or Assault.

I hear Val is the way to go for Medic.
>>
>>152219658
Markov, Hyde and Parnell.
Lennox and Blitzkov are a step below.
>>
>>152219658
All assaults are "good", except for torvald.

>>152220189
Are the most well rounded and least dependent on team comp. Thankfully you get markov for free, so you're good on assaults for now.

>I hear Val is the way to go for Medic.
She's a solid choice yeah. Doesn't need aim like Caira does and doesn't rely on perks like emet and slim do. Rogue val is...Alright if you want to live at all costs.
>>
>>152221523
Different anon, what's so bad about Torvald? The only problem I see with him is his rockets frequently hit the tops of caves.
>>
If I set myself as monster and que with three other friends as Hunter, will I automatically be switched over to the Hunter side even though I hate that role?

Because fighting against my friends as Monster was awesome. Then they removed it and made it only possible in custom games if you're willing to earn rewards and keys slower.

Has that change been reverted or am I keeping this game uninstalled?
>>
File: Sunny Pacha.png (222KB, 460x500px) Image search: [Google]
Sunny Pacha.png
222KB, 460x500px
What are /evog/'s plans for 10x keys and xp weekend?

I'm planning on getting Elite on as many characters as I can, mainly Cabot, Parnell, Slim, and RenegAbe.
>>
>>152222072
Basic gist of it is he's too inconsistent. Even if you git gud enough to land every mortar constantly his damage only becomes marginally better than the other assaults. But you most likely won't land every mortar, and their flight pattern makes it unusable in a lot of situations.

>>152222390
Yeah if you group up with friends you'll have to play as a hunter. Unless you make a custom game you can't play as a monster against them.
>>
>>152222774
Wait what
>>
>>152222774
Going to play all the unfun and shit characters so I don't have to touch them again. And top off a couple of good ones I just use less.
>>
>>152222774
>10x keys and xp

Is TRS planning on ever making money on this game? People are going to own literally everything by the time they actually figure out how to put a cash shop in here.
>>
>>152222774
When does that start?
>>
>>152222927
>>152224526

how's it possible to be this oblivious?
>>
>>152224525
keep in mind this is in beta
>>
Is Goliath OP or balanced now? I run maxmimum haste perks and I feel like sanic.
>>
>>152225969
golly is top tier stuff right now
>>
Wraith has been a ton of fun lately, actually enjoy playing monster and actually having to outwit the enemy team and get picks rather than just bowl right into the middle of them and hit my face on the keyboard repeatedly for a victory. Though occasionally that still happens, whatever idiot thought up this matchmaking system should be shot.
>>
Return of bob when
While we're at it someone said they might be bringing back an old map next patch. Source where?
>>
>>152232321
It's not next patch, but fusion plant is the first map they're "remaking". Next patch is a variant of wraith trap.

https://talk.turtlerockstudios.com/t/fusion-plant-next-map-to-be-remade-confirmed/98916
>>
>Emet(me)/Cabot/Abe/Parnell
>vs high level Wraith
>Cabot DCs right after start
>someone in team starts a restart round vote
>monster votes no and vote doesnt pass
>repeat 3 times
>'Asshole monster' says the Parnell before leaving the match
>first dome
>two bot hunters
>Monster focuses Abe for whatever reason
>Abe is good at dodging and I have two cdr perks
>Wraith loses half its hp and gets no strikes
>chase some, stage 2
>Cabot player reconnects during the 2nd dome
>get focused, somehow survive thanks to heal spam and sometimes decent dodges
>kill the wraith at stage 3 with only a single strike on Abe to his name
>Parnell was a bot the whole time
wew
>>
Lol game is dying again, gg TRS
Please nerf some more perks
>>
>>152222774
I don't believe you.
>>
>>152213535
>people proposing to make a more alive group
Even if everyone still browsing the thread agreed it wouldn't hit 30 players.
>>
File: 1467583705747.jpg (12KB, 242x208px) Image search: [Google]
1467583705747.jpg
12KB, 242x208px
>>152235289
>another variant
hope they add huge monster hunter esque pitfall traps and automated turrets that sometimes malfunction and attack hunters (only during domes) :^)
>>
>Matchmaking forces me into playing monster
>Hunters pick the most try hard shit ever
>Alt+f4 uninstalling
Time to switch to Dead by Daylight.
>>
>>152241880
>Hunters pick the most try hard shit ever
You mean the only viable hunters
>>
In order to git gud at monster, I'm assuming I first need some level 3 speed perks to actually be able to outrun the hunters, yeah?
>>
>>152243227
Or play goliath and use traversals/abilities smart
>>
>>152241880

>dbd

Huh, was lookin at that, guess it actually has a free weekend going on this weekend. Looks like I'll be trying that out
>>
>>152244272
It is also dying, but slower than evolve
>>
ded with 36 replies
very ded
>>
File: 2K_EVOLVE_E3_Character_Lazarus2.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2K_EVOLVE_E3_Character_Lazarus2.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>152246524
I would revive this thread but I can't revive corpses that are eaten by monster players.
>>
>>152222774
time to max out all the hunters in co-op and buy all the perks in an afternoon.
>>
I must say after playing 200 hours and finding my hunter party /vg character rating is bullshit. I know most people here playing alone with pubs thats why monsters feel overpowered. I've thought that way too in my first 100 hours before I found my group to comunicate to and play with. We win 80% of rating games now and I must say all monsters have no chances against a good team.
Yeah and in the past I've played a lot l4d which was much more balanced game in terms of teamplay.
>>
I just got this game and I only intend to ever play co-op mode.

With that in mind, what are the best trappers and medics?

Since it seems the AI is dumb as shit and is only ever Goliath, I should be able to get away with pretty much anything as opposed to vs human-controlled monsters, so which ones are best for piling on the DPS or kiting while dome is cooling down for free damage, etc. to end matches quickly?

Or even, what's just most FUN when I don't have to be super efficient? Is Wasteland Maggie actually worthwhile in this scenario?
>>
>>152249824
To put this into perspective, my only unlocks so far are tech sgt hank, sunny, and val, and when I play support the shields from hank or sunny basically ensure a relaxing, easy win with no strikes on anyone, and while medic playing val there's only trouble with healing if our support isn't doing his fucking job and shielding at least sometimes (supports seem to just forget this way too often), the tranq for free kiting damage while dome is cooling down wins us the match even if everyone gets strikes, and wins it for us in record time if every person is actually competent.
>>
>>152248936
we've already stated several time throughout /evog/ history that a good premade team will basically always win. the tier list is based on individual hunter capability and does not consider synergy between the other hunters or perfect play. in fact it's more based on how badly a hunter can do rather than good.
>>
>>152249824
>>152250023
laz/cabot/Egriff/parnell or laz/Thank/abe/parnell former for chasing, latter for maximum burst DPS. really anything works, but if you want to end shit quickly these are the go-to.
>>
>>152250075
>the tier list

What tier list?

Not the guy you replied to, but I'm new to the general and I am not seeing any tier list. I'd be interested to know not only which hunters are considered best on their own merits, but also the specific reasons why. I've just started playing and don't wanna waste my keys. I almost bought wasteland maggie an hour ago then decided to read around first.
>>
File: evolve tierlist 10.08.jpg (1MB, 2196x930px) Image search: [Google]
evolve tierlist 10.08.jpg
1MB, 2196x930px
>>152250572
>>
>>152248936
>monsters have no chances against a good team
You have never played against a monster who knows how to fight with a monster

It is as good as impossible to win against a real monster player.
But you have to invest so much time to know every little "secret", that most monster player only learn some basics and not the advanced stuff.

The biggest problem for most monster player is, that they don't know the best feeding route and don't know the best fighting spot. Also you have to know what hunters can do and what they can't do.
>>
>>152251481
Cool thanks dude.

Can anyone tell me what the reasons are for the placements on this tier list?

Justifications just for the top tiers would suffice, I am just fairly new to the stage 2 version and would like to know what's so good/bad about the particular hunters, since the in-game info is so fucking sparse, and you can't really tell how things are going to go from practice matches against AI.
>>
>>152251487
Yeah I've played against veteran monsters, so match time at the end was around 20 minutes or so. The only reason my team ever lost is our own mistakes (like assault didn't catch goliath's rock to prevent medic/support death) etc. Monsters are objectivly weak right now. If you keep loosing that means somebody in your team did mistakes. Try to record your match and post it so I can tell exactly.
>>
>>152251780
Markov simply for consistency, and nice burst if you somehow (ie. monster is bad or unattentive) lead him into your armed mines
Abe is simply good against every monster no matter their pick and if you catch the monster once its on the map forever if you know what you're doing, plus deals nice dmg and has area slows
Griffin for good area scan and harpooning monster to keep it from comboing your medic/support
Crow for good slow on the chase and armor piercing capability if the monster is a cunt that runs before health dmg
Val for good and easy heals and a tranq gun slowing and revealing monster, the only problem is her survavibility being dependant on your dodging skills and your team keeping the monster off you
Hank for occasional orbital strike and the best shields hunters have, rivaled by Sunny but her drone needs long setup time now
Kraken is a pubstomper and invalidates most assault picks and some trappers simply by being a flying ranged asshole
>>
>>152250572
you shouldn't have to worry about wasting keys on anything, especially with the event this weekend. getting 10x keys XP means you'll be swimming in keys with just an afternoon of play. just go into coop, max a hunter and buy the next one, rinse repeat. once you max all the hunters use your keys to buy whatever perks you didn't unlock and move on to the monsters in hunt.
>>
>>152253394
>max a hunter and buy the next one

Do you get some kind of big reward for "maxing" a hunter or something?
>>
>>152254015
you get perks, elite skins, badges and about 10k keys if you complete achievements with a hunter
>>
>>152254015
every level up you get a reward, most of them are keys, a few are perks, badges, and the elite skins. with the 10x keys/XP even you should be able to max out a hunter very quickly and have more than enough to buy another.
>>
>retarded high level kala on team
>puts a fucking teleporter in some random spot almost in the middle of the dome
>monster hits me and it pushes me into the tp
>get teleported far away from the fight

goddamn I hate playing with all these idiots
>>
File: 1374543439910s.jpg (3KB, 104x125px) Image search: [Google]
1374543439910s.jpg
3KB, 104x125px
>>152255681
>tfw no drawfags to make retarded pub comics

>kala juggling her mines while the team gets bullied by goliath
>close up of kala "I'm helping"

>laz priming his glove with a wind-up key
>daisy licking the downed hunter's face
>laz tries to go faster
>laz takes a boulder to the face
>daisy just sitting there with a stupid fucking face
>>
>>152256462
I liked the Lennox facepunching kraken comic tho
>>
>>152257019
yeah, that one was pretty great despite the wonky perspective in the first and last two panels.
>>
ded gen, ded gam.
how would you feel about a crow skin with a wraith head for his hood instead of a blitz leopard?
>>
>>152259337
But would it keep his head warm
>>
>>152259573
probably.
>>
medic hyde
>healing chem sprayer
>healing gas bomb
>minigun does less damage, but slows monster's traversal and ability CDs
>>
>>152260879
>minigun causes weakpoints
>healing bomb also slows the monster
>>
>>152261192
nah we already have a slowing medic and a weak points """""medic""""".

>heal burst temporarily inscreases healing output instead of being a burst.
>>
Thoughts on RenegAbe?

I played one match as him and I just cant find a good way to play as him
I dont know how long his debuffs on dart or grenade affect the monster so I keep swapping them constantly, throwing them at the monster and occasionally getting few shots with the shotgun, but the damage is just not there
Also his shield is weaker than other assaults
>>
File: its_just_a_prank_bro.jpg (58KB, 835x960px) Image search: [Google]
its_just_a_prank_bro.jpg
58KB, 835x960px
>>152259337
Wraith is a monster you mate with, not wear on top of your head, m8
>>
>>152261649
his shield is weaker, but the damage reduction debuff (supposedly) compensates. his poisons last about 10 seconds, you should take swap/swap/reload or swap/reload/reload and apply all poisons, do a few right clicks with the shotgun and then reapply. his damage feels weak because he has a much higher chance of missing his shit and his DPS entirely revolves around keeping the DoTs up. his damage potential is ridiculous, especially the extra chip damage after a dome. if you can keep the monster in your sight you can just keep nailing it with darts and left clicks.
>>
>>152262104
>not swap/swap/acidic rounds
>>
>>152262482
acid doesn't work on renegabe.
>>
>>152262828
wat
>>
>>152262902
TRS are incompetent and his poisons override the perks.
>>
>>152263020
fun
>>
>>152263020
I'm pretty sure poison perks add more poison "ticks" in damage numbers
>>
>>152262828
Just tested it, grenade and shotgun trigger poison, dart doesnt(probably because it doesn't deal direct damage)
>>
>>152264178
even if they do, the reload perks provide more dps from the right clicks which is half his damage.
>>
Is the 10x exp live yet?
>>
10x XP/silver keys started.

New rotation:
>Wraith
>Hyde
>Jack
>Val
>Bucket
>>
why don't we have coop grind parties in the event?
>>
>>152265823
Fuck that, I'll stick to actual matches.
>>
>>152266175
Fuck you for not wanting to maximize your gains, chump.
>>
>>152265823
>>152266715
I'll grind with you in about 5 hours when I'm done work.
>>
>>152265751
this rotation looks pretty good actually
>>
>event starts
>game disconnects 5 times in a row
Nice joke, TRS.
>>
>>152267058
>almost kill goliath
>game crashes
gg
>>
>>152267058
>>152267838

no crashes here :^)
>>
>10 fucking times exp event
After this ends you literally cant trust anyone's level
>>
File: isisclusterfuck.webm (3MB, 640x564px) Image search: [Google]
isisclusterfuck.webm
3MB, 640x564px
holy fuck this game is the exact opposite of fun.
>>
>>152269981
You won't be able to trust hunter levels but it doesn't matter in the case of monster players.

They were all at max level already anyway :^)
>>
>>152270414
UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ
>>
>>152269981
you never could trust anyone's levels

I've met plenty of shit players who have max level on some character way before this event
>>
>>152252337

Different anon, mind if I ask where renegabe fits in the assault tier list?
>>
10xXP means wipe soon, fellas
>>
>>152271692
Tier 2 at least, probably
>>
>>152271692
tier 3 at best
>>
>>152271782
not even TRS would be dumb enough to make 95% of remaining playerbase to uninstall the game
>>
>dome
>everybody stop moving except me
>can't fire
>can talk with other bugged players fine though
Amazing.
>>
>>152271782
>wipe
not going to happen
>>
>>152272298
How else they gonna make money?
>>
>>152272498
Ive seriously been asking myself the same question since most of the beta. Theyve been super generous with their F2P system but their "small sustainable playerbase" isnt going to buy shit because they have tens of thousands of keys left over
>>
>>152272692
TRS will release "Premium" content only available for real money and the main playerbase will be pissed they can't spend their tens and hundreds of thousands of keys on anything cool. Then TRS will "regret" their decision and make it available for silver keys as well but it will cost ridiculous amounts so some can buy 1-2 items but then they will be out of silver keys and have a massive grind ahead of them.
>>
>>152273194
>premium bunny goliath!
>firebreath bubbles!
>easter egg rock!
>>
Still getting the same amount of keys. Not any 10x
>>
>>152273641
It's 10x for the end round bonus only. Accolades, challenges, etc don't count
>>
>>152273957
Okay ty for the info.
>>
What perks are useful for the Lazarus Device? Reload speed?
>>
>>152271692
I would say T4 because it's way too easy to mess up your rotation and/or miss shots, which cripples him greatly. if you play him perfectly he's T1 though.
>>
>>152275204
Reload speed on laz is a meme. There is a more solid build on him.
>>
>>152275204
>laz
>reload
>>
>>152275338
Well, I use jump height, jetpack recharge, class cooldown.
>>
>>152276515
Miles better than reload
>>
Does Qaira's dot field trigger poison rounds?
>>
>>152276750
So there's no useful stat for the glove?

If I had half a second less on the channeling part I could do some sick clutch revives.
>>
>>152277635
>taking poison rounds on a medic
>taking poison rounds on a medic that should never not be using their heal gun
>>
>>152277816
Reload does effect the glove. But that is the wrong approach.
>>
>>152277816
>>152278282
What he said.

Class cooldown is way superior.
>>
>>152278138
Thanks, fun police
>>
>>152278138
>taking poison rounds on a medic that should never see play
ftfy
>>
>>152278985
in a coordinated team with a good hank or bucket she can be viable. at that point you may as well take laz though.
>>
>>152278282
>>152278706

I know that class cooldown is superior because it's better to heal than to revive.

But assume I'm fucking around with a friend, and I have 2 pubs that facetank the monster and I have to revive them.

If reload speed affects how fast the glove channels, then I can revive somebody getting pummeled by the monster and its 4 abilities.
>>
>>152279465
>If reload speed affects how fast the glove channels,
it doesnt.
>>
>>152279465
it only effects the CD time on the glove, the cast time isn't effected by anything.
>>
>>152279465
it affects how fast it recharges not how fast the revive is
baka
>>
>>152279465
If you want to play a remotely decent laz, you gotta play legacy. In stage 2 they increased the pickup time on his glove by 50% and increased the cooldown on it by 250%, reduced his damage amplifications, made his cloak a shimmer instead of invisbility and reduced his healing on DOWNED hunters. Oh and dead hunters now get strikes when being revived.

he's total fucking garbage compared to Legacy. I have no fucking idea how something like that even gets through QA.
"Hey guys here's our changes for laz"
"Hm. Oh you hit every part of his kit extremely hard and in exchange you increased the healing of his heal burst on living players by 100 health."

Seriously how the fuck is Laz "mostly" fine for the 1.5 years that evolve is out, then in literally one patch you dumpster the entire fucking reason for picking him.
>>
>>152280051
He was too toxic for monster players
>>
>>152280332
No more toxic than spiders or banshee mines.

Or chain lightning chaining to deployables.
>>
>>152280852
But those are perfectly balanced
:^)
>>
yay best event
still shit game
>>
>>152279521
>>152279615
>>152279573

Alright thats all I wanted to know. Im running jump, class cooldown, class cooldown now.
>>
>All these free level ups
And I thought I'd just be spending all the bonus keys on perks
>>
>>152285939
used the dosh to get max damage resistance perks gonna be a goliath cunt
>>
Best perks for Lennox?
Rocking dmg/dmg/dmg atm for maximum punch power
>>
>>152287738
play a different character, lennox is pretty bad after losing all that damage.
>>
a 1000 matches is only worth 1900? huh
>>
>>152288000
rude
>>
How long does the event lasts?
>>
>>152290306
forever and ever

that's why it says weekend
>>
>get to post game lobby after winning as a monster
>they're asking about how to report someone
um
>>
>>152290306
10 am Monday. I think it's est
>>
>>152290978
maybe one of the hunters was sabotaging their match
>>
File: 1403284462629.gif (3MB, 312x255px) Image search: [Google]
1403284462629.gif
3MB, 312x255px
no fucking wonder this game died in 1 month.
its fucking boring as fuck
frustrating as fuck
repetitive as fuck

how the fuck did they think a game trying to balance pubs and premades was a good idea?

uninstall. terrible game
>>
>>152291635
get off my board normie shitter
>>
>some guy with no preference
>leaves after getting medic
fucking shitters
>>
just wasted my time on a 20+ minute coop match with a slim who didn't know what he was doing, a fucking assault playing hyde that was probably some 5 year old kid with downs playing the game for the first time since he was that fucking clueless (took him 15+ minutes to get the fact that he should be coming to domes and fight instead of wandering off wherever) and a typical pub shitter kala

timer almost ran out but somehow managed to kill the monster 25 seconds before the timer ran out after multiple relay wipes where I just dodged the monster until it fucked off
>>
>>152294171
aw shit... the saddest part is that the assault had over 52 hours played
never seen an assault so bad in the 350 hours I've wasted on the game
>>
>being literally the only one cutting the monster
>doming him once, twice, thrice, four times
>every dome is 5 minutes of "shoot the kraken with the grenade launcher" because despite his 10 winstreak the parnell can't hit a moving target worth shit
>19 minutes to kill a shitty stage 2 kraken with 13k damage
>>
File: allabesmatters.png (30KB, 502x292px) Image search: [Google]
allabesmatters.png
30KB, 502x292px
>>
Using the custom game allowance to level bob. Should be able to get him to like lvl 30 before he comes out
>>
>>152301216
okay
>>
They're adding more levels "later in the month", guess that's why they're ok with people maxing several characters so easily
>>
steam://joinlobby/273350/109775243447059826/76561198001239855 time to grind hunt

or join steam chat
>>
>>152304586
do you have proofs to validate your claims?
>>
>>152307106
trello lists an unannounced map revision. It's gotta be an older map like Aviary or something
it lists revisions and variants as two different things, so it has to be a completely new map
>>
>>152307885
but he's talking about character levels, not maps
>>
I want to fuck Chloe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HlzUK0_YBY
>>
>>152308201

These poor fucks having to represent a dying game. Almost feel bad for them.
>>
>playing with val shitters that won't poison/tranq the monster
>>
File: 20160819182606_1.jpg (146KB, 1176x664px) Image search: [Google]
20160819182606_1.jpg
146KB, 1176x664px
first game I actually stuck around when picked as monster i still lost lmfao enemy team were annoying cunts
>>
File: 1428302185554.jpg (18KB, 399x388px) Image search: [Google]
1428302185554.jpg
18KB, 399x388px
>monster mains who triple stack DR
mcFUCKING kill yourselves you autistic shitters
>>
>idiot Sunny on team that doesn't boost anyone to catch up to the monster
>not even once on accident
>it's a fucking britbong grrrrrrl gamer
>>
>>152307106
>>152308025
Sorry was doing something else

https://talk.turtlerockstudios.com/t/10x-xp-10x-keys-you-guys-have-overdone-it/99548/10
>>
>>152310738
>No resets, you'll keep everything!
Why do I detect a lie
>>
>>152311517
archive it and rub it in their faces when they deny it then
>>
Shieeeet, I still have two days before Parnell reward, but I want to level him up.
Also, FUN monsters to play? I already got Gorgon, thinking about second monster to buy. Meaty G, Wraith, Kelder, i guess?
>>
>hurr durr I am braindead shitter Kala and I have no idea when to use my beam so I will just use the beam every time I can hurr durr
>>
>>152313136
meteor and elder are probably the strongest monsters right now. Go with one of them
>>
>>152313570
Huh, elder is tier 4 on last tier list. Something changed? Also, planning to buy (and maybe level up) CD perks for monsters, so there's that.
>>
>>152313570
>elder kraken
>strongest
Have I missed a change?
>>
My god, this Shear Madness is some good shit. I sure hate TRS's balancing but I'm liking all these keys and exp.
>>
>>152314072
You haven't missed anything. You've just been listening to /evol/ and not the pros.
>>
>>152313854
>>152314072
Everyone was jerking off to elder kraken during that little tournament thing. I figured that people learned that he counters something, I dunno
Regular kraken's still bullshit good though
>>
>>152315434
OG Kraken is weak af right now. If you shoot mines and dodge lightning, his damage is reduced to practically nothing.
>>
how does anybody play monster? i always drag out games to 20 mins but can never win i always get owned by lennox/sunny/emet/jack im playing golliath and its just not fun at all. about to just go back to dodging monster every time i get picked
>>
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198063164367/

Speedhacked in a fucking coop match. What a chump. He was afk at first probably activating his hack then suddenly he stuck to the monster's ass like glue without jetpack boosting much and just ran with like a 50% speedboost or some shit.
>>
>>152316913
You practice. In that comp you need to take down sunny's drone and get strikes on sunny.
>>
>>152316545
>If you shoot mines
people dont know it, thats the reason
I didn't know it myself because the game don't give you any hints, I found out after watching some streams
>>
why the fuck did they have to nerf blitzkov's fucking range to absolute shit, it's so fucking annoying to play as him because "lol monster stepped one inch forward and out of your range say bye bye to your gold beam and any decent damage" like it's not bad enough that one sneeze in his direction already kills it
>>
Does anyone have the Elite skins?
>>
>>152320782
I've got em for Jack, Crow, and Cabot. Working on more
Thanks 10x exp week
>>
>>152320782
Already had progress on these characters prior to event, but I got:
>Blitzkov
>Hyde
>Torvald
>R Val
>Bucket
>>
>>152323051
>>152320914
I meant the image containing all of them, but forgot my words. Don't talk or hunt with 0 sleep folks
>>
>>152323694
There's a Steam guide for it
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=730584629
>>
ded
>>
My god, I love the feeling of getting 5 blue buffs as a hunter on Overpowered. It's like playing classic Doom
>>
Renegaybe is actually pretty good. Run him with a defensive composition (Sunny/Hank with Caira/Val). You get a free bar of health after every dome. He's really good against the slow moving krakens.
>>
>>152329140
I'd say he's T2.
>>
>10x event
>max out everything in a day

ok, no reason to play after this weekend anymore
>>
>Hank/slim/griffin combo
This is fucking cancer
>>
EMET does a fuckload of damage for a medic. You ping once and all your rockets do your work for you, no aiming required.
>>
Best perks for coop grind? Been running jump height/rocket/rocket, and tried out full move speed on trapper. Move speed seems okay, not better or worse.
>>
>>152332078
have a val on your team very easy
>>
>>152331764
>fuckload of damage
>his damage has literally been cut in half since launch

lol no he doesn't. he's the weakest of the offensive medics in the game.
>>
>>152332162
>have someone to play with
>make them play only val when you can level up every hunter to twenty something in 3 games
Yeah, not an option.
>>
>>152332181

Literally everyone's damage has been cut in half since launch. He's easy fuck to get 8k. You switch once to his replay cannon for a single marker then switch back to healing buoys. Literally easy mode.
>>
Does anybody else have a bug where goliath is permanently stuck on platinum skin, even if you confirm in selection that it's a different skin? It's annoying as fuck and I don't know how to fix it
>>
Egriffin needs to either get bumped up on the tier list or tierqueer needs to kill himself
>>
>>152251481
quantum caira is good though lol???
>>
Torvald sucks but I still want to use him every once in a while. Mortars can actually kinda hit if you manage to get above the monster
What are the best perks to use on him?
>>
>>152336382
Try him on the OP map. He shines there. Otherwise use Quick Switch and Capacity
>>
Huh. Just played a bunch of games with a group of three others. It literally forced us to be Hunters, even when one or more of us picked prefer monster and we got a pub who preferred a hunter class. Why the fuck does it do this? It's idiotic.
>>
>>152337402
what the fuck
>>
>>152337402
>https://a.pomf.cat/tewpkv.webm

Hmm really makes u think.
>>
>>152338930
W-what does it make you think? I'm thinking wha the fuck did I just see. Is that a snake having diarrhea
>>
kala isnt that bad

she's just not good because her shield burst is like 50 damage worth
>>
>>152317425

On that note, they need to increase sunny's drone cooldown, she shouldnt be able to instantly replace it and force the monster to fight drones the entire time instead of hunters.
>>
I guess everyone's busy getting as much exp as possible.
>>
>>152342435
I've gotten six elites and I started at 8pm and I have close to 80k keys. TRS is never making money off of microtrans at this point.
>>
It doesn't hurt financially, since we have 10x keys weekend, but goddammit. Just lost 44 winstreak, because I didn't notice that trapper and assault disconnected (early in the match or just at the start, dunno).
>>
>>152329474
But now that you have everything, you are free to just play for fun.

Right?
>>
any of you goys wanna play ?
>>
>>152349940
playing coop grind exclusively atm
>>
>let's not make our AI monster good or a proper challenge
>just make it cheat so it can eat in a split second if it wants to and jump around forever like it's on pcp without actual traversal cooldowns
>oh and sometimes it has a DR perk activated
>>
>Jack and Sunny ship dialog

They're gonna fuck aren't they.
>>
File: intredasting.jpg (37KB, 347x270px) Image search: [Google]
intredasting.jpg
37KB, 347x270px
>It's another "Rank 0 doesn't pick his perks so you have to wait 1 minute and a half before the game starts" episode
>>
>>152351857
I think it just randomly has perks selected. Sometimes it has paralyzing claw and sometimes it doesnt
>>
finna tryna keep da dream alive
>>
>page 10

don't let it die ;_;
>>
really ded now
>>
I get it. The game is dying because they keep making Lazarus shit, and there is noone to resurrect it.
>>
File: 1471707514767.jpg (8KB, 592x444px) Image search: [Google]
1471707514767.jpg
8KB, 592x444px
games dead
groups dead

im dead
>>
Best perks on Hyde?
>>
>>152364061
Jetpack-related perks or movement speed. You need to maximize your damage up-time on the monster in a dome.
>>
>>152364061
bronze swap
One reload helps with stinkbombs
Third is perference.
>>
>>152338401
reeeeeeeeeee stop fucking grouping up REEEEEEEEEEEE
i've had some tryhard shitters try to recruit me for their full hunter premade and i wish i could seriously strangle niggers that do this
forces me as monster everytime i quene into a group of 4 shitters
>>
>>152367742
poor baby monster shitter
>>
>>152368540
Nigga you can't read, he's saying it forces him into monster every time, which he dislikes.
And he's right, solo queueing puts me monster about a third of the time because of that.
>>
>>152369236
cry more monster shitter
>>
File: listen here you little shit.png (54KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
listen here you little shit.png
54KB, 250x250px
>>152338401
>>152367742
>>152369236

Just FYI: in a group of 4 the invited friends/ppeople CANNOT get monster,

That's intended.
>>
>connection to previous match has been lost
>game hasn't even started yet
Is this common?
>>
File: doIlooklikeajoker.jpg (8KB, 117x174px) Image search: [Google]
doIlooklikeajoker.jpg
8KB, 117x174px
>Preference: Random
>still get a role of someone else and makes him leave in lobby
how does it work? I thought no pref/random makes you take roles nobody wants and that are left. it seems it just gives you "a random role" from the start and you have still to compete with other peoples prefered roles
>>
>>152369403
>>152369284
Do you two have brain damage?
We know that. The complaint is that it forces solo queuers into monster.
>>
>>152370414
Because IN A GROUP OF 4 THE INVITED FRIENDS/PEOPLE CANNOT GET MONSTER.

THAT'S THE POINT YOU DUMB RETARDED AUTISTIC CUNT

4 FRIENDS ARE LOOKING FOR MONSTER
>>
>>152370414
They only worsened the problem when they introduced this.

The problem initially:
>Monsters getting pit against full premades
>Full team of solo queuers pit against monster main

The problem now:
>Monsters getting pit against full premades
>Solo queuers forced to be monster against full premade
>Full team of solo queuers pit against monster main
>>
>>152372046
there is NO problem not right now nor back then, it works as intented.

It just general matchmaking shit that people without monster preference join the lobby, but the feature itself isn't problematic in any way you braindead aneurism retarded sperglord
>>
>>152372046
game went to shit when they decided to balance hunters around comp players and not the general pub/monster player.
>>
>>152364061
dont listen to the other retards capacity and gunslinger are all you need
>>
>>152372038
BUT I DON'T WANT MONSTER
AND IF YOU'RE A 5 MAN THE GAME STICKS YOU IN CUSTOM WHERE YOU CAN'T EARN MUNNY
CAPS LOCK LOOKS DUMB
>>
File: The jackal.png (736KB, 1440x700px) Image search: [Google]
The jackal.png
736KB, 1440x700px
>>
Why is Kelder said to be bad? Bronze + Silver Hunger perks with Gold Cooldown wreck house. (Max rank perks) Death spiral and banshee missile shit out damage.
>>
lennox should have been a loli
>>
File: ghostarm.png (2MB, 1498x597px) Image search: [Google]
ghostarm.png
2MB, 1498x597px
I just noticed they fucked up Sunny's reload animation. She has no arm when reloading.
>>
Anyone having serious disconnection problems tonightN
>>
>>152377227
Yes she does. The exoskeleton holds the weapon in place, her arm loads another round.
>>
File: cliparm.png (1MB, 1462x483px) Image search: [Google]
cliparm.png
1MB, 1462x483px
>>152377609
It quickly clips in and out of the exoskeleton during the reload animation.
>>
>>152374493
I don't suppose capacity effects the nade duration?
What is the duration and cooldown on the gas nade by the way?
>>
>>152379938
Nope
>>
>>152379938
Don't listen to that guy calling other people retarded when his own suggestions are terrible.
>>
>>152380627
capacity is objectively GOAT on hyde you can torch the monster almost indefinitely you fucking little autist
>>
>>152380742
when you run out just throw your nade and when you switch back its just about reloaded
capacity is pointless
>>
>>152380742
you're a moron
>>
So I've bought everything there is to buy, what now?
>>
>>152383732
buy yourself a life
>>
>>152384049
Buying gf
>>
>>152384273
no that is the way to ruin
>>
what's the proper skill rotation for RAbe? his whole kit revolves around switching shit around
>>
>get 7 winstreak as a solo hunter
>next few matches are with retards that dome stage 3 right outside the relay
>>
RAbe is fun to play because he requires actual aiming skill to play and is not dependent on shitty gimmicks like Torbad or faggot combos or anything.
>>
>>152384049
how many keys does that cost
>>
>>152386361
Parnell is also really fun, then you have markov who's good, but he's really vanilla. Lennox is dead weight after the updates
>>
>>152316913
The game isn't bnalanced at all. Almost every hunter player has a >90% win rate
>>
>>152387345
so does every monster autist
>>
So it's all but confirmed there's gonna be a progress wipe? No way they didn't think this through when they gave us 10x modifiers.
>>
So I just went down in rank even though I won.

What the fuck?
>>
File: 12325547345.png (223KB, 619x477px) Image search: [Google]
12325547345.png
223KB, 619x477px
>>152376781
this
>>
>>152387837
>progress wipe
They would also wipe the player base
>>
>>152387837
they literally just confirmed 18 hours ago that there will be NO progress wipe of any sort.
>>
>>152387837
They've already stated they wont wipe. They're probably afraid of losing what little players they already have
>>
>>152387837
level caps are going to be upped this month, mong, it's already official info
>>
>>152387837
They've maintained that there's going to be no wipes. They did confirm that they're increasing the level cap, so people aren't really "maxing out" characters yet.
>>
Anyone watching the Helix gamers League tourney on twitch?
>>
Where were you when Monsters keep getting even easier to the point that a pants on head retard could play them optimally?
>>
>>152376781
But how can Lennox be a loli? The Jackal is her son and would be older than Lennox.
>>
>>152389938
I do
DDs getting raped
>>
>>152390673
wew lad, that relay
>>
>>152389938
>dat relay win

holyshit
>>
>>152388975
I imagine enough people have stopped playing that there's no point in wiping the few people remaining.
>>
File: Meteor Goliath Pacha.png (168KB, 460x500px) Image search: [Google]
Meteor Goliath Pacha.png
168KB, 460x500px
Hey /evog/, I'm working on a master perk loadout list for every character. It's just going to be one consistently-successful loadout for everyone. What are some definite loadouts for some characters?
>>
>>152391868
Thrust, thrust, thrust.
On everyone.
>>
>>152392482
Probably all builds I run at the moment have Thrust in the Minor slot, it's pretty good.
>>
>>152393467
Holy fuck what did I just say
>>
So we play today hunt?
Anyone in?
>>
>>152376781
thats what sunny is
>>
why havent all the shitters quit? everybody that i play with is absolutely fucking retarded and i just dont understand why. this game is not hard.
>>
>>152394547
>why havent all the shitters quit?
ask yourself
>>
>>152395336
im good though
>>
>>152391868
brawler>hunger>ability cooldown can be used on every monster

Dont know if hunger>poison>poison is still viable after the nerfs, probably not
>>
>>152396587
it's viable on kraken.
>>
>>152396749
Oh right, it got nerfed BECAUSE of kraken
>>
>>152397354
Didnt it get nerfed before they went full retard with kraken?
>>
File: Stage 2 Perks.png (663KB, 891x842px) Image search: [Google]
Stage 2 Perks.png
663KB, 891x842px
>>152391868
Here's what I got so far.

>>152396587
I like that one a lot, though personally I swap brawler for hunger for even quicker evolves.
>>
brawler > cd > poison works for just about every monster
>>
>>152399461
Renegade Abe is fucking REALLY fun with

swap/swap/poison

I can't imagine that not being the best perk set either
>>
>>152399461
Fix Bucket, get reload speed over Class Cooldown reduction. Also, Poison/Acidic rounds works well.
>>
>>152400529
Swap swap poison sounds fucked as hell for the monster. I do feel that Renegabe's DOT is less important than how much damage he opens up for the team. I'll update it.
>>
>>152399461
>dude 4% thrust lmao: the loadout
rocket man is twice as good and you dont nheed to spend keys on it
>>
>>152399461

Dude this list is all kinds of fucked. Just by a quick glance, Slim, Hank, Griffin, and even Bucket aren't optimal.
>>
>>152401286
I've experimented with it in game, and I feel that it's better for dodging monsters than rocket man.

That being said, by all means Rocket Man is viable in almost any slot, it's up to personal preference.
>>
>>152401785
Hank definitely needs some work, and I updated Bucket to Swap/Poison/Poison. I based a lot of these off of the Far Arm league picks, what would you recommend for them?

Also I main Slim as medic, and I've found little difference between Thrust/Reload/Reload and Thrust/CD/CD. Is there another build that I'm missing?
>>
>>152399461
>afterburners
>not swap on griffin/abe
Not even worth reading.
>>
>>152402002
Yes. efficiency, rocket, rocket. Monsters can't hit above them, but you can.
>>
>>152400819
cooldown reduction is better with a laz, otherwise reload speed is your best bet for team support.
>>
>>152399461
>no swap on renegabe
>no swap on parnell
>swap on jack but not abe/griffin
>only thrusters on hank
>cd red on fucking slim
Wew lad. You just blew in from team coop?
>>
>>152399461
>+3% damage
>on anyone
>ever
>>
File: Stage 2 Perks v1.1.png (665KB, 890x841px) Image search: [Google]
Stage 2 Perks v1.1.png
665KB, 890x841px
Alright, let's try this again. Again, went with a lot of personal preference and what I saw during the Far Arm league, but now with your suggestions.

>>152400819
Fixed Bucket, rewatched the match with Posion rounds Bucket, seems legit actually.

>>152401785
Updated Slim with these suggestions >>152402209

>>152402034
Cool, was updating it while you were posting thanks to >>152401785

>>152402560
Bounty Hunter is weapon swap on Parnell and Renegabe, learn the perk names. Though I do admit I went full retard forgetting swap on Griffin and Abe. Hank and slim were fixed with previous suggestions.

I expected this to be a bit rough at first. What do y'all think now? As for the afterburners, I prefer it more over Rockets. Substitute Rocket perks at your own pleasure.
>>
>>152403494
Also, I'd appreciate it if someone could give me a legit build for Waggie Torvald and Kala. I know no one plays them, but there has to be something decent.
>>
>>152403494
on emet you might want to consider minor jump height because it significantly helps with roaching since the increased height from jumping is faster than the acceleration from climbing.

Same with Laz but for the reason being that since you can track laz via footprints when he's cloaked, jump height makes him a bit harder to track since there's larger gaps and it's possible to jump far enough to passive climb or off a cliff that you won't be able to figure out where he went.

It makes a big deal on Emet, not as big of a deal on laz though.
>>
>>152403858
Waggie looks fine, i dont know what else you would do with her really

I don't play Torvald much but I just take swap/reload/reload with him because you aren't going to be hitting mortars consistently enough to warrant damage and shotguns naturally miss and make the damage perk worse.

Reload is max autoshotty dakka
>>
>>152403494

Ok this is a start and a lot better. Good stuff anon, at least you actually listen to suggestions.
>>
>>152403494

In this very thread someone said poison perks don't work on renegabe
>>
>>152403924
I'll consider it for the next version, I'll play around with it tonight in a couple of matches.

>>152404424
Good point on Torvald, I'll update it.

>>152404494
Thanks anon, I don't play every hunter so I'm bound to be off in my assumptions. Plus just because it works at a pro level doesn't mean it works at pub level. Any suggestions are welcome.

>>152405278
I heard the opposite on TRS forums and the subreddit. I'll experiment with it tonight.

HOWEVER I think it's important to note that Trappers usually go with Poison to help with damage. I'd say this loadout is fine, but if you're playing with a Maggie, Griffin, or Crow that needs the poison to switch to Reload.
>>
>>152215137

Try full reload perks on Laz, not full movespeeed.
>>
>>152406250
>reload
>on Laz

kys /evog/
>>
>>152404424
>>152405902
I recommend swap swap reload on torvald, empty the shotgun then swap into 2-3 mortars then swap back to the shotgun. It forces the monster to move more often due to the hugely staggered mortar strikes and reloads while you're on the shotgun.
>>
>>152406546
Is it worth using the shrapnel bomb at all as Torvald?
>>
>>152407603
don't ever play torvald, please
>>
Slim needs a rework on his Spore Cloud Launcher, it doesn't even work. It's beyond useless.

I tested it in Arena mode and I played the monster while the AI was Slim, and even when I stood in the Spore Cloud's radius, I could see everyone's name and health still.
>>
>>152407763
I'm asking because that post didn't mention it at all. My assumption is that it's good to throw one down at the start of battle and refresh it as necessary, but the way that post was formatted it sounded like the suggestion was never to use it, so I was asking for clarification on their stance.
>>
>>152407939
It hides players standing in it.
It's even more worthless than confusing the monster.
>>
>>152407603
yes. his weakpoints are 50%. Laz is 15% and val is 25%.

Torvalds weakpoints are -amazing- with abe and slim and buckets sentries.
>>
>>152407939
and every stupid retard uses it to block your view of the monster in fights and when chasing
>>
File: henk.jpg (147KB, 725x908px) Image search: [Google]
henk.jpg
147KB, 725x908px
>>
File: 1233456324.png (75KB, 325x265px) Image search: [Google]
1233456324.png
75KB, 325x265px
>>152407603
it just takes you one second to throw his weakspot-discus and it lasts at least 7-8 shotgun magazines
why dont you want to enhance your and your teams dmg by 50%?
>>
>tfw you almost fall off of the map but grab the ground like a ledge and don't fall
>>
File: BlitzkovElite.png (1MB, 705x859px) Image search: [Google]
BlitzkovElite.png
1MB, 705x859px
>>152409467
I haven't seen anyone with or post Blitzkov's elite skin yet. Here it is.
>>
>>152411084
wut?
what map and where? as Wraith?
>>
>>152409467
didn't realize tech hank was a part of ghost recon.
>>
>>152411270
hunter, distillery

it happened near the concrete blocks entering the area where the sloth is and the ground is sloped
>>
File: 1383532441241.png (122KB, 398x309px) Image search: [Google]
1383532441241.png
122KB, 398x309px
>skip cataclysm
>changes to overpowered
>you get stuck as monster
>>
Anyone wants to play?
>>
>>152415907
steam profile?
>>
>>152418961
I'm in the group chat.
>>
>>152419327
jus create the lobby and post the join link from your profile
>>
>>152419442
steam://joinlobby/273350/109775243451755162/76561197971410481
>>
>>152420148
Alright, we need 2 more, anyone in? Let us know while we are playing quick game
>>
>meteor goliath challenge
>against hank, val, electrofag and renegabe
>impossible to kill anyone between healing, shields, cliff cheese, harpoons and constant moveslow

fun game, fun game
>>
>>152421065
git gud monster shitter
>>
>>152421165
t. meta meme tryhard
>>
File: fuckingdone.gif (23KB, 396x297px) Image search: [Google]
fuckingdone.gif
23KB, 396x297px
>>152421261
>loses to fucking electro griffin and renegaybe

Holy fuck, just uninstall fampai.
>>
File: 20160821060918_1.jpg (392KB, 1920x1002px) Image search: [Google]
20160821060918_1.jpg
392KB, 1920x1002px
>when assault is parnell and he is terrible
>>
CD reduction or reload speed on Slim?
>>
>>152423541
depends on monster. Reload on the bigger ones, cd on the smaller ones.
>>
>>152423541
both work

I prefer reload
>>
So after all those nerfs to damage perks isn't it better to run poison rounds on low damage weapons instead of pure damage perks?
>>
>>152423710
>>152423813
CDR if you can't land 90% shots consistenly
reload if you are sniper
>>
>>152422701
new abe is op

all egriff has to do in a dome is harpoon me in the ass while i'm trying in vain to kill hoverhank
>>
>>152424517
lmao git gud

it's not like it's even challenging to play monster hahaha
>>
>>152421261
>unironically using the term tryhard

What a loser
>>
>>152403494
>So few with jetpack perks
How can anyone live without them? I die hard if I don't take at least one.
>>
How does Griffin's harpoon work exactly? I often find that the monster manages to move away when I trap him.
>>
>>152423541

cd. ryke uses it and hes better than any autist here
>>
>>152424913
yeah no challenge whatsoever against the objectively best support and medic and a harpoon man

>>152425291
that's what they are for choosing the strongest hunters
>>
>>152426264
You need to try to poon him from behind. Best way to catch a moment when he is about to do charge/leap (Goliaht) or Warp Blas/Supernova or traversal.
>>
>>152426895
Does it work well to shoot him from the side and then boost to his rear?
>>
>>152427569
it can work, but most monsters will snap the harpoon before you can get to its backside
your best bet is to always be maneuvering so that the monster is always between you and its target
>>
>>152427569
if you can't get behind then that works too but you always want to try to keep some jetpack in case he will get back at you,
>>
anyone else finding it impossible to fucking play from either the game refusing to recognize your profile or the game servers suffering constant massive strokes?
>>
>>152429927
no
>>
>>152429927
The game is trying to save you from playing its shit
>>
>he "mains" a class, or worse yet, a character

true mark of a shitter

git gud and learn to play every character and monster, filthy scrub
>>
File: he mad.jpg (92KB, 667x331px) Image search: [Google]
he mad.jpg
92KB, 667x331px
>>152430541
delicious mad

Just to fuel it I'mgonna main trapper and only trapper now.

kek
>>
what the fuck.. 13.5k peak? just because of the event?
>>
>>152431143
X10 exp and money means people can actually get perks and characters in a reasonable time now. Now the question is if it's going to go back to the 6k peaks or whatever it was before when it ends
>>
>>152431289
shitters will be shitters and perks won't save them
>>
File: u_still_mad.jpg (36KB, 361x361px) Image search: [Google]
u_still_mad.jpg
36KB, 361x361px
>>152431765
>>152430541
>>
>>152431765
Of course they won't , but not being stuck with wasteland Maggie and zero jet pack perks makes them 10 times worse than they would be otherwise
>>
>>152434053
But being*
>>
>Game Error

Well. Thank you TRS for that descriptive description. I will be sure to avoid doing something again to avoid the error for now I am better informed.
>>
File: im-doing-my-part.gif (2MB, 664x377px) Image search: [Google]
im-doing-my-part.gif
2MB, 664x377px
>>152213535
the game is fucking bad.
thats why it died before and why it is dying again.
it is fucking bad.

and anyone that points out the badness, gets attacked in typical 4chan fashion by the fanboys in this thread.
>>
Hyde is love
Hyde is life
>>
>>152438239

I would be interested in reading your reason's why you think evolve is bad.
>>
>>152440024
fuck off
>>
>>152440457
>gets attacked in typical 4chan fashion by the fanboys in this thread.
>fuck off

kek
>>
>go on the Evolve forums
>people are now crying from receiving bans

It's always the same, "B-but I didn't cheat! I-it's a false positive, I swear!".
>>
>>152440953

Got a chuckle out of me aswell
>>
>>152403494
>All DR perks on Goliath
>DR perks on Behemoth
>DR perks on Gorgon
>No Fly Swatter on Kelder

This list is bad and scrubby. It's like you actually want matches to last 15+ minutes.

Behemoth doesn't need DR when his issue is chase. Brawler+Hunger+Brawler is all he needs to succeed as long as you aren't missing your abilities (like that's even possible on Behemoth).

Git gud. Go in Arena mode and practice landing every single one of your abilities after heavies/juggles/airbornes on bots. Learn your feeding routes and focus priorities.

Only then will you realize how retarded you are for running Armor perks, ESPECIALLY when Brawlers exist.
>>
>>152440024
I like evolve but I would have to say:

Matchmaking is pretty bad which is bad for a game that is this asymetrical in terms of coordination and learning curve.
It's also really weird in terms of how it works through preferences, requiring the players to swap roles around in a lobby that started with 5 unique first preferences and the "genius" "random preferences" just end up fucking everything up even harder. Premade teams are also arguably worse in this regard.
The dev team are constantly releasing new gimmick map variants that pad the map rotation with bullshit and there is no way to avoid them in regular matchmaking.

You are still entirely capable of falling through the map and the traversals, jetpack climbs and ledge hoists don't work exceedingly well.
Connection issues are annoying sometimes.
Perks are bad as an inclusion choice since they just add a significant grind before you're playing optimally and hunter perks are mostly not great.
Several hunters are useless in various ways and there aren't signs that they'll be getting any better.
>>
>>152424517
new abe isnt OP
He's good but not a reliable damage dealer especially inside the dome
he is at his best at chasing

Compared to other Assaults, his damage is very weak, so you would have to rely on having overall strong damage on the 3 other roles
>>
>>152441290
>check my alt I used cheats on for 2 weeks
>good as new

stop lying
>>
>>152444838

Good for you? I even checked the subreddit and they have people crying there.

https://www.reddit.com/r/EvolveGame/comments/4ysj8s/all_these_posts_complaining_about_being_banned/
>>
>>152389938
>>152390673
>>152391784
Link?
>>
>>152403924
>Same with Laz but for the reason being that since you can track laz via footprints
Wait what? Monsters can see laz footprints? What's the fucking point of a cloak that goes down if you attack or try to revive, goes down while getting attacked, fire/poison effect show up on him even when cloaked, healing and shielding effects how up on him as well, jetpack trails and thrusters show up as well.
And you are saying wait wait wait, thats too toxic for the monster to handle, he should also leave footprints that the monster can easily follow.

What the fuck am I reading?!
>>
>>152445047
>imaginary banned people
kek
>>
>>152445047
that just means there are a lot of cheating liars in the subreddit
>>
>>152445926
>Jokes on them, I was only merely pretending to be banned!
>>
File: trunkmonkey.webm (913KB, 390x294px) Image search: [Google]
trunkmonkey.webm
913KB, 390x294px
>>152440024
>>152440457
>>152440953
samefag
i wrote >>152438239
i did not respond to >>152440024
with >>152440457

yet another example of the cancer in this general, and of the people who play this game, and of one of the reasons why it is dying
>>
File: lmao.png (53KB, 873x239px) Image search: [Google]
lmao.png
53KB, 873x239px
>>152446909

uh huh
>>
So, this 10x event basically means they have no intention of surviving the year right?
>>
>>152431289
You couldn't get characters in a reasonable time before this event?

Did you try playing the game?
>>
>>152446909
Okay, so why do you think the game is bad?
>>
>>152449763
Don't bother, anon. Shitposters are incapable of answering basic questions.
>>
>>152369853
It literally sets a random preference, meaning you can't even switch away if your role is conflicting. It's idiotic. If it was actually "No Preference" Even a single person using it would greatly clear up matchmaking, but no, the devs are fucking idiots.
>>
>>
File: Sunny The Hedgehog.webm (3MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
Sunny The Hedgehog.webm
3MB, 853x480px
>>
>10x event
>People leaving presumably cause they didn't get the role they want

For fuck's sake, why? It's fucking 10x, just fucking play, you still get an assload of shit if you lose. It's better than wasting 5 mins cause some fucknugget or yourself always quits just to find a game.

Or are there actually fuckers that care about muh winrate?
>>
>>152450723
Apparently. I'd understand if it was Ranked, maybe, but people do this shit in normal play too.
>>
File: Wraith going Full Tilt.webm (3MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
Wraith going Full Tilt.webm
3MB, 853x480px
>>
File: Good Support.webm (3MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
Good Support.webm
3MB, 853x480px
>>
Why do people shit on either Goliath's fire breath? I use it very frequently on Hunters that try flying overhead me, or only boosted a short distance away from me from elevated ground. If I know the Hunter has no jetpack left, I will rock them. Otherwise, I flame them, which is half the time.
>>
File: 20160712025731_1.jpg (240KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160712025731_1.jpg
240KB, 1920x1080px
>>152423154
>>
>>152454223
>jetpack boot usage under 200

you better get that up boy
>>
File: 0% orbital accuracy.jpg (180KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
0% orbital accuracy.jpg
180KB, 1280x1024px
>>152423154
>when the assault is Lennox and trapper is EGriffin when playing against Kraken
>>
>run into a 4 man
>decide not to stay at spawn
>rank 1 movement, rank 1 movement, rank 1 cd red
>sneaking at sanic speed
>don't get caught before halfway to stage 3
>support burns all his jetpack to finally dome, get abducted into snu snu
>win with less than 10k total ability damage
>>
>>152454784
As you can see, it was my fourth game as sunny, tops. It got better.

Also anyone has the Cabot elite?
>>
>>152450660
>quake III, sunny arena
>>
File: CabotElite.png (777KB, 681x847px) Image search: [Google]
CabotElite.png
777KB, 681x847px
>>152455558
>>
How do i get a premade
>>
>>152445873
They can also see any shields put on him by say, a support shield burst. His cloak is pretty fucking bad
>>
>>152460313
>His cloak is pretty fucking bad
What does his cloak actually hide him from then?! Is it like slims spore launcher?
>>
>>152461172
It's more useful against some monsters than others. Wraith and kraken for instance can only see him if they run poison perks/poison buffs. against meteor though it's a fucking joke
>>
>>152461609
>perks/poison buffs
Or any of the grounder perks, which every single monster runs.
>>
they're giving us this weekend to justify wiping all of our shit again aren't they

the beta has just been data gathering for the best way to jew people with microtransactions when they leave beta isnt it
>>
File: 1471709620483.jpg (48KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1471709620483.jpg
48KB, 500x500px
>>152461172
His cloak is good in co-op vs AI because the monster instantly loses track of him when cloaked :^)

Yeah, Laz atm is reeaalllly bad. I wish they buffed his heals and cloak. He is so fucking bad in his current state.
>>
File: 1466104741909.jpg (23KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1466104741909.jpg
23KB, 480x480px
>Hank has been broken for so long the top 3 streamer have quit and moved to other games
>>
>>152463414
Who actually gives a shit about streamers
>>
>>152463414
>monster autist streamers get butthurt that they can no longer keep their easy 95%+ winrates and finally fuck off instead of getting good

and nothing of value was lost
>>
>win as Wraith on Overpowered with one health bar left
>'nice cheats'
wew
>>
>>152463414
Monster maining streamers that more than likely used full DR perks.

Nothing to see here.
>>
>>152462857
No. Stop buffing his fucking cloak and healing. His whole gimmick is his revivifier and they've turned it into garbage and buffed everything else. What's the fucking point of playing a character with a special gimmick if it's ass?

take away that 40hps and 25% movement speed on his cloak and revert the nerfs to his glove. reduce the cooldown from 22s back to 10s and reduce the pickup time from 2.5s back down to 1.75s like in legacy. He can keep the strikes on death, but the fact they increased his cooldown of glove by 200% and they increased the pickup time by 50% + he now gives strikes on death is fucking retarded.

the only other character hit as hard as him would be lennox who has lost roughly 40% of her damage since the transition from legacy > stage 2
>>
>>152467797
>cloak doesn't help with his gimmick which is reviving people
Wew lad.
>>
>>152468665
pretty useless when it takes so long to revive people and you decloak while picking up a body. plus if you do that and manage to succeed the monster now knows where you are and you have no cloak left to escape him, and should the monster go back to the body and swat you off before the revive your cloak is almost gone and the monster can now track you because cloak doesn't hide the damage numbers he gets when hitting you.
>>
>>152469053
>pretty useless when it takes so long to revive people and you decloak while picking up a body.
Yes, and if cloak was buffed to not uncloak you then that wont help reviving because by your logic BUFFING THE CLOAK TO BE ACTUALLY USEFUL IS NOT GOING TO HELP HIM
>>
>>152469223
buffing any part of a characters kit will help them. Buffing cloak to allow cloaked reviving would indirectly be a buff to the revivifier because it could be used while cloaking therefore making it more effective since it'll be harder for the monster to know when you're picking someone up.

Lets use slim for example. if they buffed his spore cloud to be 500% larger, while it may make him "better" would it be the correct change that slim needs to his spore cloud? No. It wouldn't., it'd still be garbage because it doesn't actually do enough to warrant the time it takes to switch and fire it.

i'm all for buffs to lazarus, i'll take any buff but that doesn't mean they're the right buffs for the character he's supposed to be.
>>
anyone else for some coop grind?
steam://joinlobby/273350/109775243454280835/76561198025555090
>>
>>152469974
I will be after this match
>>
>>152469974
wew already full
>>
>>152470108
>>152470413
try again
>>
You are a handicap to your team if you play:
>Wasteland Maggie
>Quantum Caira
>Electro Griffin

Wasteland Maggie is actual trash.

Quantum Caira functions as a medic, but any other medic is better than her.

Electro Griffin is just a worse Griffin.
>>
>>152471886
>EG
>bad

/evog/ pls
>>
>>152445873
Pretty much every gameplay element in this game that hunters have has so much counterplay and information available to the monster that even a first time monster should be able to counter it.

It's weird.
>>
>>152472236
Don't want the game to be too TOXIC for the poor monster players.
>>
>get 100 winstreak farming coop
>want to level some monsters
>hopefully will lose this stupid winstreak too
>its 114 now and im not even trying
goddamit
>>
>>152473201
Got many retards commenting on your streak yet?
>>
>>152473201
Are people just quitting when they see your streak?
>>
is the event still on for another 24 hours or so?
>>
>>152473454
Get a lot of 'cheats or skill' questions

>>152473724
Once all the hunters left shortly after start, besides that all legit wins
>>
>>152474671
rude
>>
>>152442956
I would also say given the way the game is balanced, there's very little immediate feedback to know when a hunter sucks
>>
When will they add the option to mute Kala's dialogue?
>>
>>152474142
It ends 10 (I think est?) on monday
>>
>play elder kraken
>half the time cant even see through all the visual effect shit
what the fuck is this monster
>>
>>152477829
the same applies to the hunters playing against it, just a clusterfuck of black and red and it doesn't help when fighting the monster in dark areas - fucking Stevie Wonder shit

this game has too much fucking visual clutter even after all the clutter nerfs
>>
>Qaira and Rabe in hunter team
>vs my Goliath
>Focus Rabe
>win
wew
>>
File: 2352623.jpg (306KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2352623.jpg
306KB, 1920x1080px
>Try to have fun as hunter
>impossible to have fun because you always have retards bringing your team down and making your game hell
>play monster
>rape people as stage one consistently with almost no effort
>sometimes the hunters aren't completely brain dead and I have to actually disengage to stage up to 2

I simply don't understand how you are supposed to have fun as hunter.
>>
>>152479365
>5 trapped by spiders
against any kind of coordinated team its always 0, maybe 1 sometimes
>>
>>152479527
>against any kind of coordinated team its always 0, maybe 1 sometimes
>against any kind of coordinated team
>coordinated team
WHO ARE YOU KIDDING?!
Unless you are playing in the tourneys you will face retarded hunters either as a hunter yourself or as a monster in which case you can rape them without any effort. Evolve is filled with shitters, don't pretend it isn't.
>>
>>152479365
>>152479527
spiders have way too much fucking health, and if you don't have someone who can handle spiders they're nearly impossible to kill before they grab someone. Like if you're running a hank/val/waggie/lennox there's nothing you can do to stop the spiders due to how much health they have and how fast they move unless they're tossed within melee range of lennox.
>>
>TRS-snofo
>he's a turbo shitter who doesn't focus anyone and randomly disengages to let the team breathe
>>
>>152481106
maybe they're just taking it easy on random nobodies so more people can have fun than just 1
>>
>>152463414

ITT: things that never happened
>>
>>152479365
>don't understand how you are supposed to have fun as hunter
Me neither and I played as hunter most of the times. This game is just boring.
>>
>>152479527
tv/sylvacoin/v/84725735 Skip to 2 hours and 1 min.
Watch it, go ahead.
>but muh spider traps are weak
>but muh gorgon is weak
>but muh laz and bucket is actually viable in a competitive setting
>but muh delusions
>>
I'm very low level and only have a few hours to play. What are the priority things I should try to grind out with this 10x experience event?
>>
>>152485248
Get Hank/Sunny, Val/Caira, Abe/Griffin, Hyde/Parnell
>>
>>152485248
the keys for universally good perks and with that the characters that give good perks when you level them up

they'll help your shitty play a bit though they won't make you good
>>
>>152485517
Is there a certain gold perk I should rush to get or something?

>>152485597
Which perks are the best?
>>
File: 6573433.jpg (378KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
6573433.jpg
378KB, 1920x1080px
>>152479365
Here is another
Honestly, raping these pubs is so fucking easy, these shitters are what end up on my team every time as I play hunter and I am somehow supposed to carry them?
>>
>>152291635
Plus you can't fight your friends without sacrificing a shit ton of keys and XP gainz.

Dead game is shit.
>>
>tfw 95% of random teams are so fucking stupid they don't even lead the monster to mines
>>
>>152486543
Have you not been paying attention?

>>152486124
>>152479365
A huge majority of pubs can be stomped at stage 1, people are utterly shit at this game.
>>
File: delusional shitter.jpg (26KB, 632x165px) Image search: [Google]
delusional shitter.jpg
26KB, 632x165px
>>152479365
But anon, the devs cater to hunters.
>>
I'm expecting jump height, damage, capacity, class cooldown, jetpack efficiency, and reload to be nerfed next patch.

Jet pack efficiency perks will lose 15% efficiency in total as well to stop tinkerbell
jump height will lose 50%
ability cooldown will lose 5%
reload+capacity will lose 3-4%
damage will lose 2%
poison over time will go from 12 to 11
>>
File: 1470978301463.jpg (91KB, 447x444px) Image search: [Google]
1470978301463.jpg
91KB, 447x444px
>>152463414
m8 you do realise the most popular streamers on this game are monster mains. There's a few exeption but really, those people are the ones parading with a 90% winrate and they leave the game because there's one support that hasn't been buttfucked by the nerf hammer ? Good riddance.
>>
>>152485659
cdr, reload, capacity, rocket king
>>
>>152488082
>Soon none of the hunter perks will have any effect at all.
>>
>>152485659
rocket king is all purpose.
>>
File: 1457981688898.jpg (189KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1457981688898.jpg
189KB, 1462x1462px
>autist doesn't get his class
>leaves
>joins the same lobby
>same thing happens again
>he doesn't leave until the last second or leaves before the match or stays and fucks about the entire match like a buttpained babby and you still win showing that you never needed his spoiled sourpuss babby ass

passive aggressive cuckolds lmao
>>
>17 game winstreak with RAbe soloing
>Meanwhile /evog/ is bitching they can't win against shittier monsters
Every time.
>>
>>152488706
Damage perks will be 1%, 2% silver and 3% on gold
>>
>>152489132
so 0.3% and 0.6% and 1% on bronze?
>>
File: 757554.jpg (336KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
757554.jpg
336KB, 1920x1080px
>>152489028

Refer to >>152486124
>>152479365

I keep stomping pubs as stage one consistently.
>>
>>152488901
I always do that with 4 pre-mades when I get Monster.
Unless they back off to lobby and restart I will always keep joining their shitty lobby.

So I teach little faggots like you this way - I will keep joining and leaving until pretentious fags will restart their lobby.

Deal with it, littl pussy.
>>
What's elite renegave like?
>>
>>152490005
but it's not even with premades you fucking dumb pussy ass bitch lmfao
>>
>>152490130
I'm talking about pre-mades entitled fags.

I don't care which hunter I play when I queue as a hunter personally
>>
Hopefully the new matchmaking system isn't shit
>>
>>152493446
you don't actually have hope for it do you?
>>
>>152494159
It can't be worse right?
>>
>>152494234
it's TRS

it can always be worse
>>
>>152488082
And the thought of nerfing monster perks won't even cross their minds.
>>
>>152494389
Instead of nerfing shit they should just buff sub-par hunters to be actually fun and viable to use. I love Torvald's and Slim's kit (minus that useless spore launcher) but I know that if I pick them I'll have to work 2 times more than with other hunters if I want to produce the same result.
They also have to get around balancing Bob and pushing for his release, he's really fun to play.
>>
>>152488082
They will definitely nerf the recently buffed solo bonuses because monster only shitters are crying so much. I don't know about the others though.
>>
>>152495000
Because Bob is fun you know they'll make him underpowered. All fun things in this game tend to be.
>>
>>152493446
>Hopefully the new matchmaking system isn't shit
???
You still haven't played since 2 weeks ago>
oh boy you are in for a ride
>>
>>152494389
But they do nerf monster perks, just not the meta ones
>>
>>152496152
There's going to be a new one in two patches
>>
>>152496473
if by two patches you mean in 4 months. then yeah
>>
Are people still farming coop?
>>
>>152497586
yeah
need to top off all dem hunters
>>
File: 655756.jpg (334KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
655756.jpg
334KB, 1920x1080px
>>152497586
I'm farming pubs
>>
>>152497660
You guys got room?
>>
>>152498885
it's just me m8
>>
>>152489028
>>17 game winstreak with RAbe soloing
My teammate is bitching that it's impossible to do damage with him, doing at most 3k per match and losing, obviously. Is there a trick to playing him correctly?
>>
>>152501426
Yes, swap perks, be a bitch the dart gun.
>>
>>152257535
s-sorry.. I'm new to this whole business..
>>
>>152501426
double swap reload or double swap poison, get 1 set of left clicks every 5 seconds, otherwise you want to right click (assuming you can land most of the pellets)
also if only 1 left click pellet lands, you'll deal 105 or 106 damage due to the poison being 20dps over 5s so do NOT be afraid to get in a left click on the chase because that is very good chase damage since 1 pellet will always go dead center of your screen.
>>
>>152501426
TRS is shit so the damage from DOT never shows properly in the end game stats

the key to playing him is swapping constantly and keeping dot and debuffs up while shooting with the shotty when you can
>>
>>152502746
>slim heal burst doesn't show up in stats
>damage does even though it doesn't for val for exemple and it's usually below 5k
>>
File: 1334919587853.png (33KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1334919587853.png
33KB, 400x400px
>coop actually pads your stats
>>
>unlocking some slim badges
>get in lobby where all 3 people at the same time says that ayy lmao you using slim badges you fucking noob noone should ever play slim kill yourself
>they're actually not friends in steam so this is not some good old friendly bullying
>actually killing myself right now
>>
>>152505550
Which also, in effect, affects TRS's beloved telemetry(or so I would assume).
>>
File: uuw6p.jpg (141KB, 355x462px) Image search: [Google]
uuw6p.jpg
141KB, 355x462px
>>152505550
>coop pads telemetry
>TRS sees massive spike in hunter win rates
>nerfs hunters into the ground
>>
>>152505550
>hunters grind coop and winrates their skyrocket
>monsters grind by going out of bounds or letting hunters kill them right after drop
Worry not, monster buffs and hunter nerfs incoming to even out the winrates
>>
Fuck sake. Have they seriously still not fixed the Wraith evolve menu bug?
>>
>>152506376
It's not just on wraith.
>>
>>152505550
>there are people playing coop with lvl 40 hunters
Jesus christ.
>>
>>152505889
They activly filter supposedly. One example given on the forums is any game under 2 minutes is immediately thrown out
>>
>>152506376
I got evolve bug when playing elder kraken
It started spazzing out much more than usual when I hit V to evolve.
The circle thats supposed to be filling up didnt even showup, then i was stuck on skillpoint menu and couldnt do shit
Was fun waiting for hunters to find me
>>
>>152506785
Yeah, that was exact thing I had with Wraith in a match just now. I thought it was because I had a decoy out, but now it's spread?
>>
File: 544434.jpg (344KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
544434.jpg
344KB, 1920x1080px
>>152506376
>>152506498
>>152506785
>needing to evolve to win a game in pubs as monster
KEK
Don't fuck around and just kill em stage one
>>
>>152506689
>there's a 64 winstreak twitch fag doing coop as bliz
>not a single gold beam
>he gets caught in a plant
>he follows 30 seconds old pings
Jesus CHRIST.
>>
>>152506735
Well it's a good thing co-op matches average at 3 minutes then :^)
>>
>>152507270
it was on overpowered
>>
>>152507906
All the more reason goy, you must strike before they have buffs!
>>
>lose 22 winstreak to hacking assault

fug dis game
>>
>>152508173
>monster shitter tears
>>
>>152508447
I played both hunter and monster during it but whatevs

you enabling kookaburra
>>
>>152508574
>muh wins
>with 90% win rate monsters and wins from coop counting
>>
>>152510261
>this person is better than me!
>t-this can't be possible! they must just be playing coop and monster, r-right?
>>
File: 1405229211592.gif (2MB, 308x310px) Image search: [Google]
1405229211592.gif
2MB, 308x310px
>>152510509
>this person is better than me!
That is your first assumption, that it's jealousy?
KEK you will fit right in with all the twitch monster mains.
>>
>>152511114
Meanwhile your first assumption is that surely he's only playing monsters and coop because you couldn't comprehend just being good at the game. You'll fit right in with the other braindeads who main and shill torvald, lazarus, kala and...fuck I dunno', Electro Griffin. Not really any fuckawful trapper to pick.
>>
File: 20160822010928_2.jpg (167KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
20160822010928_2.jpg
167KB, 1440x900px
Renegabe.
>>
>>152511703
>renegabe has cylindrical grenade in splash art but not in game
Classy.
>>
>>152511391
I'm the guy who is farming pubs by killing them under 3-4 min as stage 1 monster. You are 100% delusional if you think win steaks mean anything with monsters and coop wins counting.
It's like being proud about having a level 40 hunter/monster now, because it literally means jack shit.
>>
>>152451386
tfw see webm 60 fps and game looks like medium/hard when you play on minimum and 29 fps ;-;
>>
>>152511852
More than likely placeholder. I'd expect that they don't want to make any new animations until after beta.

But this is TRS we're talking about, so I'm not keeping my hopes up.
>>
File: here's slim.png (665KB, 1440x640px) Image search: [Google]
here's slim.png
665KB, 1440x640px
>>152511703
>>
File: muh stress.jpg (220KB, 1295x443px) Image search: [Google]
muh stress.jpg
220KB, 1295x443px
>>
File: AngrySpaceNorwegian.png (951KB, 689x857px) Image search: [Google]
AngrySpaceNorwegian.png
951KB, 689x857px
>>152512801
>>
>>152511873

I used to be proud, but then I realized how pathetic it was that I actually wasted my time grinding Elites before this Shear Madness event.
>>
So did you grind well /evog/?

>kraken and bob to 28, wraith to 35 for the skin
>3 assaults, 3 trappers, 3 medic and 2 supports to elite
>About 100k keys
I'm curious how they think they can possibly make money after that.
>>
>>152514784
you can be proud again when you add levels and you grind to the max level again
>>
>>152515207
I am a few matches away from having all hunters at 40, then I might work on monsters. I guess I'll go out of bounds as monster on matches that I am going to lose anyway.
>>
>>152515270
they add*

fuck me
>>
>>152515207
>Unlocked every hunter and monster
>Unlocked every weapon skin
>4 assaults to elite
>3 trappers to elite
>4 medics to elite
>4 supports to elite
>Working on the last two supports as we speak

It's been good.
>>
Blood eagle Val looks great.
>>
>>152515207
Got all the characters and got the ones I dont care about to 40. I dont mind grinding out my favorites the slow way
Didnt put much time into monsters but I bought most of their perks anyway, so it all works out
>>
>>152515207

I got all the Hunters to 40 Elited and bought all the perks. I only have Meteor goliath and Gorgon as 40 though. I will probably take a break from this game until TRS figures out their balancing.
>>
>Play monster
>It's a Val and Hank episode
Which one is the priority target?
>>
>>152518410
most likely the one you manage to separate from the other
>>
>>152518410
val
>>
So is there any perks that will improve how fast the medgun heals or similar effect on hank's shield gun?
>>
>>152519527
No perks have effect on healing of any kind.

Hank's shield projector is affected by reload speed and capacity perks.
>>
TRS did it again

they dang doggone done did dat damn shit again

the fucking Blood Eagle bucket skin reward is bugged THE SAME FUCKING WAY as Maggie's

jesus christ

I guess Gorgon's skin will have the same shit.. can TRS do ANYTHING right?
>>
>play with a typical slim idiot
>for the whole duration of a chase he spammed the fucking spore launcher at the monster
>I was constantly slowing it as Crow and got some damage in as well and the monster got nowhere
>he probably thought he was contributing a whole lot
>rest of the team was slow as molasses and dumb as shit
>>
I'm sorta sad I wasnt able to play more, so I guess I should use my limited time to max out the bad characters
>>
>>152520853
What else should he do? Preventing him from sniffing could help you approach him.
>>
>>152521256
>prevent sniffing
>when literally stuck to the monster's ass
>>
How do people honestly get so bad at this game? Specifically at tracking. I somehow always, always seem to be the one who catches up to the monster in every chase, even without any kind of speed or jet perks, whilst team is five miles behind and my choices are to let it get away or get solo'd in the arena for the ten minutes it takes these chimps to remember how the controls work.
>>
>>152521517
>Stuck to the monster's ass
Must have been a shitty monster. My slow has never been enough to chase good players.
>>
Any tips on how to improve with wraith? Kind of got the general feeling, but I still lose to some teams, especially teams with hank.
I'm especially looking for advice on the period before the first dome, I never get close to evolving, most of the time I evolve right before/shortly after dome 2.
Also, any tips on how to avoid 3 well-places area scanners?
>>
>>152523632
if their tapper aint braindead they will find you, you just have to get enough feeding done to get 3/4 of the way to stage 2 and you have a shot.

Force them to chase you as hard as they can, to run their jetpacks raw so that when they dome you , from there its just warp to decoy to nova and finish with abduction because that combo will shred anyone if the blast pins them into a wall.

As always results may vary
>>
>>152523632
Follow feeding routes, and you will be close to stage 2 before they get a chance to reach you.
I could evolve right after the first dome in my last game, but I decided to stay stage 1 during the whole game because of the amount of strikes I got.
>>
>>152524268
this, plus early strikes are brutal against wraith who has such a high potential damage output
>>
>monster hits stage 2 before we find it
And that's when I alt-tab over to here to read up
>>
File: 1382392135825.png (160KB, 378x402px) Image search: [Google]
1382392135825.png
160KB, 378x402px
>>152525350
>>
>>152519898
there's also an Egriffin weapon skin you can buy from the store but not equip on him
>>
From my experience, it takes about 10 matches to get a hunter to 40, and between finding a game, waiting in lobby, and actual match time, it takes around an hour to get those 10 games done.
>>
File: 1395199301762.gif (879KB, 294x233px) Image search: [Google]
1395199301762.gif
879KB, 294x233px
>all these people dodging because they don't get what they want
jesus christ the monster grind takes longer than the coop grind.
>>
>Fight against Rabe for the first time
>Get absolutely rekt
>>
what do the swirl icons in the corner of the char profiles mean?
>>
>>152529148
They're the free characters for the week
>>
Anyone want to play before the XP weekend is over?
>>
>>152532654
No. Evolve is casual trash.
>>
If TRS is so dead set on orienting the game towards ech-sports, why couldn't they just do the whole map redesigning/game balancing specifically for competitive play and keep the old maps/balance for casual play?

Is TRS allergic to good ideas?
>>
>>152533871
the old game was more E-sports than this though.
>>
>>152534416
I can't quite fathom what is going on in TRS's minds.

With Stage 2 they wanted the game to be more casual friendly. And yet they're re-balancing it for the 1% of people that still care about the game's imaginary competitive potential.

What.
>>
>>152534780
Stage 2 was packed to the gills with UI changes that should have been in the first game to begin with if they wanted their playerbase to get better at playing their game.

I'm just at this point ready to assume TRS's reach exceeds their grasp constantly and Valve was most of the talent behind L4D.
>>
>>152534780
I almost feel like they knew it wasn't going to make a comeback no matter what, so they're just trying to give it their all to make the piece of shit no-fun-allowed E-sport they always dreamed of before 2k shuts them down.
>>
Is TRS really fucked? Surely they made tons of money from all the hype.
>>
>>152536515
Initially the game sold just fine. The problem was it had zero lasting value once people learned how bad things really were
Seems to be a trend with games published by 2k
>>
File: behemoth.gif (71KB, 172x181px) Image search: [Google]
behemoth.gif
71KB, 172x181px
Behemoth is cute
>>
>>152536638
I kind of hope they have made just enough from the sales to live on, but not enough to warrant another DLC shitfest. Relying on asymmetrical competition was also risky. If the game had a polished co-op mode, there would be a home for everyone mad about balance issues.
>>
anyone down for coop grind?
>>
>>152536964
I like rocks too.
>>
File: 1469888134753.png (111KB, 193x260px) Image search: [Google]
1469888134753.png
111KB, 193x260px
>roll damage perk kara
>I've won most of my games
Monster players sure have gone down hill
>>
>>152537695
Yes, if you're still here. I am in the /evog/ chat.
>>
>>152515207
1 assault, 3 trappers, 4 medics, and 3 supports elited. Still gonna play a fuckton more.
>>
how should i build electro griffin?
>>
>>152541367
whatever you want in minor then bounty hunter and rocket king is a good loadout. i usually do rocket man/fuel efficiency then bounty hunter and rocket king
>>
Why do people say E Griffin is bad? When I was against him, his harpoons were just as annoying, but he had the addition of putting me under stasis from a long distance.
>>
Does R-Abe's poison damage not get added to endgame stats?
I can't tell if I'm actually doing shit damage or if its just not all being shown
>>
>>152540734
yeah im still here, im in the /evog/ chat too
>>
Capacity or Reload Speed on Tech Hank?
>>
>>152543204
capacity
>>
>>152543328

Does capacity affect the duration of his Orbital Drill?
>>
does reload speed affect abilities like bucket's recharge or lazarus cloak?
>>
>>152543604
not 100% sure but i believe so yes, i run it myself and it feels like it lasts longer
>>152544226
again not 100% sure but yes i do believe so
>>
>>152544226
reload affects 1,2,3
cdr affects 4

>>152542780
it doesnt
>>
>Laz is stupidly brokenly overpowered
>Tier 5
>>
>>152541367
rocket man poison acidic
>>
>playing anything other than Wraith or Markov
gay
>>
>game has been out for years and STILL no hint that you have to use /all to talk to the enemy team
All those chances to say gg ez wasted
>>
>Nearly 12 hours to grind out 8 characters
I'm going to be cutting it close.
>>
>>152518410
The one who wastes fuel first.
>>
>Crow and Kala on the same team
>>
>>152545481
Tier 5 should be specifically for him. He can be a joke or the monster's worst nightmare. Qaira should be tier 4, she is just bad.
>>
>>152545481
>>Laz is stupidly brokenly overpowered
>a character that has counter play at every stage and every ability of his kit
>broken overpowered
Hi newbie monster main shitter
>>
>>152551909
>Not recognizing Dr. Dick
Hi newfie.
>>
>Lose my 20 game Laz winstreak because some Peruvian faggot picked Bucket thinking we'll be able to replicate competitive despite the fact he doesn't have a mic or speak English

Well I'm pretty fucking annoying.
>>
>>152554361
Welcome to EVOVLE mate where if the entire team knows what it's doing, you wont get stomped in the first 3 minutes.
>>
>EMET and Bucket on team have 30+ winstreaks
>pretty decent wraith, downs pub Abe once whereupon Abe rages and runs out of bounds to kill himself
>Wraith is so disgusted that he lets us win after we EMET revive the abe repeatedly so that he can die to the wraith alone
>>
Around 7 hours left lads of this 10x fuckery. Cheers to all the other fuckers here grinding characters till the very end.
>>
>>152559120
desperately grinding trying to get every character done
>>
Kala have such an ugly pic in the menu. TRS please change
>>
So even when there's event that letting unlock everything in the game, the /evog/ is still dead
>>
>>152563896

It's because everyone is playing the game grinding.
>>
>don't play monster much
>pick goliath
>fight some random shitlords and all of them at least seem inexperienced based on hours
>everyone of them is doing what they are supposed to do but assault is a typical pub shitter that can't output much damage or make wise decisions
>emet is throwing buoys all the time and healing shitloads, even uses the beacon
>support is their only player with real experience and he's shielding constantly with Hank
>fucking maggie that is constantly spamming harpoons and then there's daisy

I actually had to try and might have lost if the assault wasn't so shit

I really fucking hate playing against EMETs because for some reason I never get to fight the really shit ones
>>
Waggie might honestly be the worst character I have played in this game. Grinding her to an elite was the worst experience so far.
>>
>>152567271
She really is. The DoT does not show properly but even with it her damage has been nerfed to absolute shit. You can tell just by looking at how little damage you do on the monster when chasing it. Barely registers.

And the way you still have to click each time for a tiny worthless burst is also so fucking annoying.
>>
>>152567572
>reminder they nerfed her mutliple times, both her weapons and daisys flamethrower
:^) Don't want the game to be too toxic for the monster players.
>>
>>152567271
Same feelings man. Leveling her up is like killing myself.
>>
>>152567572
>>152568148

Like I know regular Daisy is already retarded, but holy shit is Flamethrower Daisy like a million times worse. I don't know what it is but strapping that flamethrower on her makes her function worse than a blind cripple in a corn maze. Maybe the flame retardant coat on her makes her actually retarded.
>>
Now what if, stay with me here. We take Lazarus, right? We take him and his glove and his gun.

And we make his gun do less damage right? But the weak points are better right? And then we take his glove right? And make it a lennox like puncher right? But instead of the damage growing per hit, if you hit five times on the fifth strike it's a big slowing blast that does a big chunk of damage right?

And he's an assault but his shield is slightly shittier, but it also gives him a slight health regen while it's up right? And then his cloak is augmented to just increase his movement speed right?

And now he's a shit assault pay me TRS you're gonna do it eventually anyway.
>>
>>152569158
Oh and it uh, he does uh, fucking, brain damage it gives the monster brain damage so it has longer cool downs or some shit pay me TRS.
>>
>>152569158
>But the weak points are better right?
Full damage comps are already too good.
>>
>>152569291
Don't worry he's already been nerfed and medic laz has been nerfed again too.
>>
>>152569347
No shit Laz is getting nerfed, he has a absurdly high winrate.
>>
>>152569403
We'll be fixing this by replacing his kit with just Slim's spore launcher.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OZeDS9TrO4
Here you go
>>
>>152569158
Lennox reverse engineers his glove and makes it a melee range weapon. It slows the monster, lowers its defense (helps team damage output too so with the right hunters like Abe as support it potentially does more damage) but of course does shittier damage than Lennox' own plasma shitter.
His reworked cloak becomes a very weak shield matrix BUT it gives him a considerable health regen.

Got no clever/original ideas for 2 or 3.
>>
What if we took Slim's spore launcher and gave it leeching capability? It deals low damage to the monster while healing the hunters a little.

What if we took Wasteland Maggie and made Daisy's AI actually follow the monster in the dome?

What if we took E.Griff and Qaira and made their visual design not shit?

What if we took Lennox and undid the nerfs to her plasma lance, while keeping the buffs to her autocannon?
>>
>>152569801
>I'm shit, so every Hunter is too, the video
How the actual fuck are you shitters losing to stage 2 monsters.
>>
>>152570329
Boy, you are retarded one aren't you
>>
>>152569801
those are really bad hunter players
>>
>Hunters have a higher WR than Monsters
>/evog/ complains about how overpowered Monsters are
>We're actually somehow worse at this game than the average 3rd worlder

really makes you think.
>>
>>152570521
>those are really bad hunter players
Those are 90% of the hunter player base, which is exactly the point. It's effortless to win as stage 1 monster, you just smash your face into the keyboard and aim in the general direction and get a win.
>>
Just bought Meaty Goliath because whoops all my monsters are elite now. Any tips for play compared to OGoliath?
>>
File: Ohhhhh yeaaaahhhh.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ohhhhh yeaaaahhhh.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>152570521
>those are really bad hunter players
You mean those are some really average hunter players?
>>
File: chalkboardpearl.gif (144KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
chalkboardpearl.gif
144KB, 500x281px
>>152569801
elder kraken is literally useless though.
>>
>>152571180
Mate you can win as any stage 1 monster, it doesn't matter since people are retarded and you can just roll over them.

>>152479365
>>152486124
>>152489980
>>152497782
>>152507270
>>
>>152571180
>elder kraken is literally useless though

/evog/ truly is the den of the biggest shitters
>>
>>152571398
>Mate you can win as any stage 1 monster
That's not been my experience When I go play hunter with my friend we stomp 98% of our matches one hundred if we our healer plays nu ciara. Monsters are pretty shitty right now.
>>
I'm cutting this shit close, 2 hunters left to fucking level 40.
>>
>>152572320
You have 3 hours
>>
lets be honest
the event was great to get perks very fast so you dont hunt with random lvl1-perks you unlocked

but the upcomming update looks lame
they fixed Kraken flying and thats it. no variations confirmed?
also: revivier bump
>>
>>152574372
Aren't new perks listed as being ready on the trello?
>>
Guys

Hey

Guys, hey

What if, just what if, DOT effects bypassed monster damage reduction?
>>
>>152574372

>Game not balanced, people leaving
What if we give them FREE game?

>Game still not balanced, people leaving
What if MORE CREDITS when not favorite role?

>Game balance cracking harder than the titanic
OK OK!! WE give you ALL THE MONEY, PLEASE!!

>Balance sinking in the Atlantic
Pfff, you can´t work with these players. We give and give, but they just keep leaving. What are we supposed to even do?
>>
>>152577930
Balance the game so that 90% of pubs don't get stomped endlessly?

Release a perk system that lets people actually have fun with some meaningful choices instead off nerfing everything to the ground and leaving only 1-3 choices for everybody.

Release more maps, with different themes, like sandy planet, watery planet and so on, more maps that feel alive and filled with things, like in evolve stage 1.
Instead of bland and devoid maps we have now.
Balance should be about buffing the weakest, not nerfing everything down to the weakest.
>>
>>152578276
TES dev here.

All these suggestions are terribly toxic for the monster player. We still find many hunters are too toxic and we are monitoring closely on how to make them more monster friendly.

If the hunter players are getting stomped well maybe it's their fault for being shit. They simply have to get better at the game, it's a team game, don't blame us devs for not getting your friends to play with that know which end of the gun does what.

Over all, the number of complaints is at an all time low, so we think we are doing a good job, now if we can only address the monster player concerns about the imbalances in the game...
>>
>>152578683

Please add disability support. I have no function in my right arm so aiming with the mouse is impossible. Please allow autoaim.
>>
>>152578950
There actually is autoaim if you have a controller plugged in.
>>
>>152579235
There's also auto aim on beam items, which usually prioritize the assault over the guy who's getting mauled to death when they're both near the monsters and you try to shield/heal.
>>
How long does Crow's stasis last and is it as good as Val's tranq?
>>
>>152578683

Monster players here.

Good work on the game! Everything runs as intended.
I am happy to inform you that the recent patches and future plans have not disturbed our winstreaks. We wish you all the best!

PS. By now we have killed off almost all the hunters. We will be finishing off the leftovers soon and will be migrating to the next game shortly.
>>
>>152580130
>He unironically thinks monsters are anything other then dog shit right now
>>
File: 1374257780288.gif (2MB, 187x155px) Image search: [Google]
1374257780288.gif
2MB, 187x155px
>>152580675
Please don't be bait
>>
>>152580771
My 98 percent win rate with hunters say its not.
>>
>pretty consistently getting double-digit winstreaks
>have monster as my fifth choice, although still end up getting it at least a third of the time anyway
>just winning constantly no matter what role I end up in until someone actually good turns up

Have you all considered that maybe you're just all really, really fucking bad?
>>
>>152580859
OMG HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT I AM THE BEST HUNTER EVER POCKET MODS BAN THIS MAN
>>
File: hamaada.jpg (23KB, 315x322px) Image search: [Google]
hamaada.jpg
23KB, 315x322px
>>152580846
>98 percent win rate with hunters
sure thing
>>
>last minutes of event
>people still leaving
>>
event still on? hasnt gone off for me yet
>>
File: freedom.gif (2MB, 260x173px) Image search: [Google]
freedom.gif
2MB, 260x173px
>>
>>152582808
it's gone now. i finished leveling Rabe 1 minute before it ended.
>>
>>152584073
yeah i managed to get a couple more games in but i didnt get any xp or keys for my last one so it must of ended while i was in game
>>
Okay folks post your results
>>
>>152584473
Elite Hank, Elite Parnell, Elite Cabot, Elite Gorgon. bretty gud.
>>
>>152584473
maxed Emet. Don't need anyhting else.
>>
>>152584473
Goliath and behemoth
Renegabe, Hyde, Parnell
Abe, crow, jack
Hank and Cabot
Both Ciaras, Val, slim and emet
>>
>>152584473
for the duration of the event? Elited Hank, Sunny, Kala, Rogue Val, Slim, Emet, Crow, Electro, Parnell, Rabe.
>>
>>152584473
All elites except Blitzkov, Lennox, Torvald and Rabe. Need some rest now. Also 310k keys.
>>
>>152584473
Sunny,Rabe,Val,Abe
>>
>>152584473
Laz, Torvald and Kala
So I dont ever have to play them again
or at least till theyre good
>>
>>152584473
Time wasted in this shit game.
>>
>>152584473
Elites:

Assault
>Markov
>Blitzkov
>Mr.Hyde
>Torvald
>Lennox

Trappers
>Maggie
>Trash Maggie
>E.Griff
>Abevolve Stage 2
>Space Mongolian
>Dr.Jackal

Medics
>Val
>Other Val
>Caira
>MEMET

Supports
>All of them
>>
>>152584473
Rabe, Torvald, Lennox
All supports other than Sunny
Emet, Slim
All trappers other than Griffin and Abe
All gold perks for hunters and monsters

Not completely satisfied but I got the important bits out of the way. I don't mind leveling the characters I enjoy the slow way
>>
>>152584473
Elited all remaining hunters, only played monster a few times. Like 4-5 times and won all. Still rocking a 320ish winstreak.
>>
>>152589104
is this supposed to be impressive?
>>
>>152591419
No. I am just reporting results, you insufferable faggot. But getting so jelly over some numbers that you absolutely needed to make comments about it? That's just sad.
>>
>>152591639
Pro-tip: Most of /evog/ has a sub-1.0 win rate.
>>
>>152592398
proofs?
>>
>>152592540
>Parnell is shit!
>>
elite Sunny is way cuter and sexier than regular Sunny
>>
>>152593776
proofs?
>>
so now there's no real incentive to play more than 2 matches per hour
>>
>lennox shitters that use nothing but the cannon
>>
>>152597229
>Hyde shitters that only use the chaingun
at least lennox's cannon does like 32 damage a shot
>>
>>152594621
what incentive was there before?
>>
File: Bucket Pacha.png (243KB, 557x605px) Image search: [Google]
Bucket Pacha.png
243KB, 557x605px
>>152584473
Assault: Parnell and Renegabe
Trapper: E. Griffin, Abe, and Crow
Medic: Val, Caira, Slim, and EMET
Support: Tech Sgt. Hank, Bucket, Cabot, and Sunny

10/10 would love x10 xp again
>>
>>152599383
10 x XP, 10 x keys
>>
File: 1449590320447.png (688KB, 460x628px) Image search: [Google]
1449590320447.png
688KB, 460x628px
>tfw someone compliments your play but the other two are so shit and clueless it makes the match not so fun

why won't all the shitters just disappear or fucking learn the goddamn basics
>>
>>152603480
>why won't all the shitters just disappear
Ask yourself
>>
>>152604876
Rude
>>
File: 1463758874762.png (343KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1463758874762.png
343KB, 900x900px
>retards that ping constantly

yeah thanks for making long range shots harder to hit and even miss when shit ass markers are bigger than the fucking target, distracting and blocking the view

JUST

FUCK

ALL

SHITTERS

WITH A FUCKING RAKE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
why is torvald so fucking great
>>
anyone else pick shit characters if you dont get prefs? i personally like picking laz
>>
>>152584473

I got every single hunter to level 40 with 30 minutes to spare. I don't know why I grinded that hard.
>>
>>152613707
you can brag about it to your gf and to your boss at work, surely he will give you a raise
>>
>>152614786
>gf
>boss

Wew lad you think too much of me.
>>
>>152614786
normie
>>
>>152592398
>sub-1.0 win rate
Wouldn't this mean they don't win 100% of their matches. I shitpost win streaks as much as everyone but I wouldn't even claim 100%.
>>
>>152613707
You spent all that time unlocking everything so now you don't ever have to play Evolve again. Congrats.
>>
Is Ranked as shit in Evolve as it is in Overwatch? Should I move up to it ASAP or stick with casual hunts?

And no matter how bad Evolve gets it will still always be better than Battleborn and Dead by Daylight but not Umbrella Corps. Sorry that game is actually good
>>
Who should die first when you are against Sunny and Val?
>>
>>152617982
Specifically I remember HAVING to play Ranked to avoid the shitty extra game modes back when the game was pay to play
>>
>>152617982
They're getting rid of Ranked soon. No one played it and the game's too much of a clusterfuck for a competitive mode anyway
>>
>>152617453
I think he meant win-lose ratio
>>
>>152618026
Sunny
Val can't outheal your dps
>>
>meteor goliath cant even outrun hunters
lol nice try turtle rock
>>
>>152618964
>playing anything other than Markov, Hank, or Wraith
found the problem
>>
>>152618652
That's what I did, and that's what made me not lose.
Fucking Val constantly boosted by Sunny.
>>
https://talk.turtlerockstudios.com/t/update-2-07-pushed-to-a-wednesday-release/99975

Patch is Wednesday now
>>
>>152620854
>We had a few things we wanted to make sure were 100% before shipping the build live...

good. if you fuck up the first 4 patches with game crushing problems you should take your time. usually I dont like delays but TRS should take all the time they need.
>>
>>152620854
As long as we get some info tonight or tomorrow, I dont really care
>>
File: 12314367867896787657.png (50KB, 277x455px) Image search: [Google]
12314367867896787657.png
50KB, 277x455px
>>152621151
the list so far, balance changes not included
mayb they add additional content with the extra day they took
>>
>>152621468
They're slow to update this thing. It doesnt mention the Gorgon skin or the map variant, and I don't think they ever put R-abe on the next patch list until the patch actually went live
>>
do you know what it's like to watch a game you enjoy die twice?
>>
>>152622195
deep inside our heart it will live on
>>
>>152622195
Yeah but it sure ain't Evolve.
>>
I just AFK if I get domed phase 1 as anything but wraith. Lot quicker that way.
>>
>>152617580
They're increasing level cap and adding new hunters. I can still play hunters even if I maxed them all out-- the difference is now I no longer have to worry about the tedious grind and have all perks unlocked. There are still more monsters to max out.
>>
>tfw F2P Evolve wont even make it out of beta
lol turtle rock
>>
>>152621839
What gorgon skin?
>>
>>152624046
http://www.evolveupdates.com/deepestdark/
It might just be a teaser for the map, but who knows
>>
>>152624158
The red gorgon skin? Isn't that a stage 1 skin? That wouldn't be on the board since they don't have to actually do anything
>>
>>152570296
Effort
Effort
Fuck you our accountant worked hard on those
No the monster streamers will stop playing
>>
Are the challenges meant to be player specific or does TR really have a hardon for supports, medics, and Met Goliath? Even though Goliath is weak af
>>
File: deliciousbackbone1.png (686KB, 600x390px) Image search: [Google]
deliciousbackbone1.png
686KB, 600x390px
>>
>>152624831
They're random, you just happen to keep getting them. My favorite challenge is "win".
>>
>Tfw fell asleep and missed last XP boost
>>
>>152630449
do you really care
you will drop this game in week or two
>>
>>152630596
your right i've already dropped it.
>>
Is Slim really that bad?
He can heal a lot if he lands every shot on the monster.
>>
>>152632863
Most people cant land every shot on the monster. Landing every shot on a constantly moving kraken or wraith isnt that easy either
He's usable but he still struggles
>>
>>152633104
I'm a Parnell player, and Slim's gun feels right at home, though I find it difficult to use the bursts efficiently. I could just spam 4, but that could be wasteful if the team is out of range.
>>
>>152633723

A lot of the skill is not only landing the shots but also the timing of the heal burst when emptying his magazine. If you don't time it perfectly, you could be wasting shots that don't register into prepping the next heal burst.
>>
Does anyone know how Daisy's tracking works? Does Maggie need to be by Daisy for her to start tracking or can any other Hunter satisfy her requirement?
>>
>>152639836
Someone needs to be near her or else she starts trying to catch up to the "group", doesn't matter who's near her
>>
>>152639836
AOOOO
>>
>>152624831
>Even though Goliath is weak af

/evog/ shitters say the darndest things
>>
File: 32.jpg (888KB, 2220x1600px) Image search: [Google]
32.jpg
888KB, 2220x1600px
>monster on 24 game win streak in lock in
>game starts
>game ends
>hunters lose
ok
>>
>>152642067
Fukken wrekt.
>>
>>152642067
get good
>>
>>152642067
OUT
FUCKING
SKILLED
>>
>>152213535
This game is garbage.

I was interested when it F2P. Played for a while. Then that absolutely trash new buff system came into place and I threw it away where it belonged.
>>
>>152641445
>getting killed this easily by goliath
>calling others shitters
lol
>>
>>152642245
>>152642358
>>152642360
how do I kill hunters before they spawn?

im sure there must be a way
>>
>>152643426
git gud, shitter

git the gudest uve ever gotten

its not hard though
>>
>>152643574
enlighten me

playing the game is for chumps i just want an infinite kd
>>
>>152643426
STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL WANNABE SCUM

http://steamcommunity.com/app/273350/discussions/0/355043117523903021/
>>
>>152640703

See I dunno about Daisy because whenever I play Maggie, the little retard runs into rocks and gets stuck into things without moving. Moreover, there are times when I see someone literally next to her, and she is going the complete opposite direction of the monster which I know the location of because I just used planet scanner. I think the AI needs to be looked at.
>>
>>152643871
but evog is telling me that I can only be good if I hack

anyone who loses to a hacker is just a shitter who got rekt
>>
Until about 3 days into playing, I'd use it just for the movespeed and still run around aimlessly because I wasn't aware I could be pointed in the monster's direction.
>>
File: 1471523360359.jpg (350KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1471523360359.jpg
350KB, 1200x1600px
>>152645365
>three
>fucking
>days
>>
revivified
>>
File: 1457485619706.jpg (25KB, 670x424px) Image search: [Google]
1457485619706.jpg
25KB, 670x424px
hi

i'm looking for a game to fuck around with for a few days

should i play this?
>>
>>152648620
if it wasnt free I'd say no but sure give it a shot
>>
What are the best monster perks?
>>
>>152648620
no

we've got enough dumb shitters already
>>
>>152648791
max damage resistance
>>
>>152569801
Pretty accurate.
>>
File: 1450310747864.gif (403KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1450310747864.gif
403KB, 640x360px
>goliath throws a rock at me
>assault manages to jump in front of it
>>
>>152651049
if it was in pubs then it was most likely accidental
>>
guys

what if maggie could activate daisy to send her off in a direction, and if she catches the monster she domes it automatically
>>
>playing coop
>get fucking stuck in the map so hard that not even monster attacks can't remove you from it
>can still use the scanner and shoot at the monster if it happens to pass by but the team is so shit it takes over 13 minutes to kill the monster and they let it get to stage 3

man I could have cut that time in half of that even with the terrible players

quality programming TRS
>>
>>152651593
>Daisy runs off and domes the monster, then gets absolutely fucking wrecked

This isn't regular solo domeing, this is ADVANCED solo domeing!
>>
>>152651593
I feel like that'd just be a good way to get Daisy killed immediately, but I can see it working when the team's together and just far enough behind the monster they can't quite dome it.

Shitters would fuck it up too much and just let the monster down daisy for free, though.
>>
>>152652837
you need to be 18 to hang out with the kool kids on this site, dawg
>>
>>152653207
>Get called out for a shit idea
>Start shitposting
Okay, bud
>>
>>152653397
The whole idea is stupid and not even mine, you underage retard.
"Domeing"... dude, how fucking retarded and underage are you? Stupid fat underage american.
>>
>>152653497
>Taking issue with "Domeing"
Unless Goliath is bending over and letting you fuck him up the ass you sure as hell ain't Doming him, britbong.
>>
>>152653497
I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.
>>
>>152653835
your baiting got too obvious right about here
Thread posts: 764
Thread images: 79

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.