[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/evog/ Evolve Stage 2 General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 755
Thread images: 112

File: 1468263785698.png (233KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
1468263785698.png
233KB, 500x625px
>>151398825
http://store.steampowered.com/app/273350/
http://evolve.wikia.com/wiki/Evolve_Wiki

>What is Evolve?
Evolve uses an asymmetrical structure where five players, four playing as hunters and one as the monster, battle against each other in an industrialized alien planet called Shear.
Stage 2 is the transition to Free To Play + a lot of gameplay changes.

>What's new?
http://www.evolveupdates.com/stage2/

>I heard the game was dead?
It was, ~200 players on Steam and little to no updates from the developers. If F2P can bring it back is unknown, but as of right now it's been hovering in the teen thousands.

>Should I "get" it?
It's free. 18GB. Download and test it out.

>F2P Model?
Every week, four hunters (one of each class) and one monster will be in the free rotation. There are currently 24 Hunters and 7 Monsters in total. By playing the character tutorials, you unlock one hunter (Markov) and one monster (Goliath) to keep forever.

Additional monsters, hunters, perks, and skins are unlocked by earning silver keys. Silver keys are earned by playing the game, leveling up, or getting login bonuses. Currently you can't actually buy silver keys, presumably so they can test the unlock rate, but that's coming later.

There is also a monthly login bonus punch card. You get one punch for each day you log in. Beyond silver keys, this can directly award new Hunters and Skins.

>What if I don't want to grind for characters and perks?
You can buy the game and it to gives your account full founder benefits, which gives you 30k keys and most characters.

>Microtransation?
None as of yet.

>Steam group:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/evolvevg

>Perk info(Inc. how to unlock them)
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=721252371

>Patch info:
https://talk.turtlerockstudios.com/t/introducing-cataclysm-and-co-op-update-2-05-live-now/97767

>Old:
>>151398825
>>
ded gaem ?
>>
>tried to make a thread earlier
>got some error
>didn't try again
>>
So, you came back to die with your game?
>>
>>151731290
a lot of loyalty for a hired scrub
>>
>>151731372
Perhaps he's wondering why a company would bring a game back from the dead to kill again with no monetary compensation.
>>
File: 36393E.jpg (40KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
36393E.jpg
40KB, 1920x1080px
Apologies for the ded steam group.
Someone suggested making announcements, but theres nothing to announce that isn't already known.

I had a gut feeling this game would die out quickly.
>>
>mfw people think kraken is op
>>
>>151732446
The announcements I wanted were the updates. At least let people know when a new patch released.
>>
It's dead Jim, let it go.

Your degenerate Wraith lusts will move on to some other disgusting monster in time.
>>
>gen dies for hours before two months pass
>possibly the second time it does so in two releases
HAHAHA
BLUNDER OF THE MILLENIUM
>>
>>151672904
I'm betting 6 gorrillion dollarydoos that TRS will follow up on that and nerf Slim and Hank next patch but will buff something completely irrelevant to sweeten the deal.
>>
>the monster can instantly see where the respawn beacon is set up
who thought this was a good idea?
>>
>>151735434
Because in their minds the Monster needs to be as easy to play as possible but they don't realize that such linear gameplay causes 2500 hour autist hunters to read monsters like a book anyone below that to get molested.

>50+ winstreak against real players monsters
>This game being alive

Pick one
>>
>>151733918
Gorgon is a shit fucking waifu and you know it. Give me the wraith
>>
Honestly a little while ago I thought the game would stabilize at around 12-15k~ peaks, but WOW did they consecutively nerf 4/5 of their playerbase right the fuck out of the game.

How does it feel to actually bomb the same game twice in a row when you had so long to gather info about how to unfuck it?
>>
>>151730824
on live support
or in evolve terms: Lazarus constantly reviving it but giving strikes everytime he does
>>
>Really into FPS where I can fight ayyliens and fight as them
>Barely any studios make these kinda games
>Natural Selection 2 and Evolve both on life support / dead

It feels so fucking bad, both of these games are really fun to play as well, why can't the things I like stay alive?
>>
>>151735670
well, any idea how to use the beacon inside of a dome then?
>>
>>151736131
The devs that tend to go for these kind of games tend to also not have the balancing skills that they require, thus, people quit.

>>151736308
I once had an EMET hide one in a corner and it never got destroyed, but you're pretty much shit outta luck if they're paying attention because deployables in this game die to the slightest fart
>>
>>151736131
NS2 devs did the same mistake as TRS. They also had the game be unplayable for months after release because of faulty optimization and balancing around the bare minimal esports scene. They also launched a dlc mode deathmatch you had to pay for, released cosmetic skins and ditched the game to modders so they can make Subnautica. Don't buy that game if you don't want to support these cunts
>>
>>151736447
well, I'm really hiding it the best place I can find every time. But monsters can literally see it through walls it seems.
>>
>>151735879
I think they are pushing too hard for the game to be a big esports thing and keep balancing the game around what they're seeing in tournaments and shit.
It's a shame because when the game went F2P it could've gotten a pretty big playerbase in my opinion. It had all this existing content plus they could develop some new stuff specifically for Stage 2 by focusing on adding fun gamemodes, doing something about clearly subpar hunters etc.
Instead they remove some maps, make the game frustating in pubs for 4/5 players. I had some hope when they announced the Shear Madness thing but it's just TRS putting the finishing touches on the coffin.

I still think the game will have a healthier playerbase than Legacy but it still will be a far cry from what could've been.
>>
>>151736591
I can't wait until TRS implement a way for monsters to see shit like remaining fuel on players and their ability cooldowns
>>
>kraken kala torvald free week
"gg".
>>
>>151736509
I hate when devs do this shit, focus on maintaining a tiny esports scene whilst completely disregarding flaws, bugs and anti-cheat. Ubisoft were doing it with Rainbow Six Siege for the longest time, suprised the game is still going.
>>
>>151737242
The game had less than 300 unique players a week, the only servers you could play on europe were 2 baguette servers and some aussie and american servers. You literally knew every player in each servers before the gorge update
>>
File: it's dead slim.jpg (86KB, 700x530px) Image search: [Google]
it's dead slim.jpg
86KB, 700x530px
>>
Wraith is fun
>>
>>151736509
subnautica is pretty meh, the mostly bad monster design really kiled my interest in it fast and there's some retard on the dev team that doesn't want the player to have any proper weapons to kill the monsters
>>
>>151738338
I'll wait and see the next patch to see if we can confirm that the goys in charge of balance at TRS are clinically retarded or not.
>>
>>151736308
I like running Kala + emet since emet can just teleport to the other side of the map and respawn the team or teleport outside the dome, drop the beacon, and run back in to resume healing.
>>
>18 winstreak laz on team
>I get downed as trapper
>tell the kala not to revive when laz is up
>still get me up
>later, me and laz downed
>support gets laz up this time
>but assault gets me up
Proper tutorial that explains essential game mechanics like health strikes when.
>>
>>151738467
It's also unoptimized shit. NS2 had 5-15 minute loading times on map no matter your configs and PC setup
>>
>>151739206
I tried that game when it first game out, ran like shit, and if I recall the little alien dogs were unhittable with an FPS bouncing between 20 and 50 so I gave up
>>
>>151740169
and now it's the reverse of evolve where the marines have been buffed so much for shitters that can't aim, that against equally skilled teams the marines will DESTROY the aliens.
>>
val or rogue val?
>>
>>151740337
>onos dies to a single marine with shotgun and jetpack
>exosuits push while being welded by multiple marines and recall available if khaara decide to baserush
this kills the balance
>>
>>151741490
Val
>>
what do you do about moliath in ranked?
>>
>monsters winning most rounds in HGL
holy fuck TRS is literally retarded at balancing their game
>>
>>151741524
good perks? probably gunslinger but idk what else
>>
/evog/. I'd like to hear some of your hunter synergies with an explanation why they're good. Here are mine:

Bucket with Q.Caira, Laz or Parnell.

The reasoning being that all of them have abilities that have a long cooldown, so you can restore them mid-battle with mechanical recharge .Bucket's drones also benefit from weakpoints from Laz's rifle.

Hank/Tech SGT Hank with Slim or Emet.

Slim and Emet aren't very good at healing a massive burst of damage or themselves. So a shield barrier can mitigate that issue.

Slim-Sunny. Slim can throw a healing bug on someone, and sunny can make them dash out of danger or fly up so it can heal that person up.

Val/Abe. Abe's grenades are good, but the slow is ever better if the monster is tranqued. Can bring the monster to a standstill
>>
>>151741779
item swap, class cooldown x2
>>
>>151741779
Option 1: Whatever/cd/cd
Option 2: (Jump or efficiency or rocket)/rocket/rocket
>>
>>151738667
good thing right now is kala-week
>>
>>151741938
>>151742181
ty dudes gonna do swap/rocket/rocket until i get enough money for cd but wouldnt capacity also be good?
>>
>>151742439
no

swap or thrusters for ease / surviving

CD for more healing. do the math, it's more than cap or reload
>>
File: 1469077227424.jpg (399KB, 1280x905px) Image search: [Google]
1469077227424.jpg
399KB, 1280x905px
love wraith
marry wraith
breed wraith
snuggle wraith
>>
>>151742596
kill yourself
>>
>>151742439
It's all about your own survival.
If your team has no Hank, the monster's gonna focus you. Having jetpack perks/cooldown ensures your own survival and your team's in the long run.
>>
do damage perks increase healing from nades n shit?
>>
>>151742961
no
>>
>>151742819
after you
>>
>>151743076
gay af
>>
>>151743267
you're the one with a fetish on par with pony fucking

off yourself, dumbass
>>
watch esl tourney fags

https://www.twink dot teevee/superbadjuju
>>
>>151743437
trying too hard, stay mad
>>
>>151743550
nah he is right you're a faggot
>>
>>151743550
the only thing i'm mad at is that you have some sort of need to reach out to absolutely anybody that might affirm your pathetic fetish

you recognize your own degeneracy, which is why you need somebody to validate it

literally fuck off to a containment board
>>
So now that blitz is kill. Do you take damage or capacity for markov?
>>
Fighting a skill ceiling'd kraken with a pub team is just not fun
>>
>>151745287
only a retard picks damage perks on hunters right now
>>
>>151745370
this. fucking 3 PERCENT
>>
>>151741639
Are there games live right now?
>>
how many keys do you jews have right now?

84006 silver keys as I post this
>>
>>151745287
afterburners, capacity, gold damage

that's how you build regular markov

>>151745597
superbadjuju has tournaments VODs on his twitch
>>
File: 1438455202040.png (162KB, 247x387px) Image search: [Google]
1438455202040.png
162KB, 247x387px
>headshot weakpoint moliath
>157 dmg
>>
>>151746261
>damage amp torvald mines headshot as crow

Who new these shit hunters let me delete health bars so fast
>>
>removing the 20% coop wins results in ~128,024 wins approximately for hunters
>monsters at this moment have 162k wins
nice
>>
>parnell with 100 wins
>thinks he's hacking
>it's coop wins
>he's bad
So that's why hunters have a decent winrate.
>>
>>151747315
and each hunter match win counts as 4 hunter wins
>>
>>151747707
you can't break 40 wins with pub teams without cheating

it's impossible

so it's hacks, premades or coop
>>
>>151747741
[citation needed]
>>
>>151747707
>>151747860
Think that's why they released co-op? So they can say the game is balanced/needs more hunter nerfs?
>>
File: da.jpg (112KB, 528x703px) Image search: [Google]
da.jpg
112KB, 528x703px
>>151748185
>Ah Dimitri.. yes.. this pidor is asking for proofs
>>
>>151748632
Yup. They will use the win numbers now to justify further hunter nerfs and monster buffs.
>You all Saw it, the monsters won much less games than hunters :^) How can you argue with the big WIN numbers we showed you?
>>
pls live till tuesday
>>
currently even tip toppest matches are decided mainly by the monster player, if he makes enough mistakes (yes mistakes, one or two or three is not enough it's gotta be 4 or more noticeable mistakes) then the hunters might win

this is how fucking great TRS is balancing at the game and sniffing that fucking telemetry spreadsheet

fucking retarded devs
>>
>>151741639
maybe hunters should stop sucking at playing the game? if you lose 4vs1, you suck. period
>>
>>151749903
at balancing the game*

I AM FUCKING MAD AT TRS 24/7

we FUCKING TOLD THEM so many times that they need to stop nerfing hunters but NO they have their STUPID HEADS STUCK SO FUCKING FAR UP THEIR INCOMPETENT
ASSES that it's unreal
>>
I bet TRS won't even remove the cataclysm map despite most of the remaining playerbase hating it as it's fucking garbage and rng that affects the gameplay a lot
>>
>>151751106
Today the game rolled it like 4 times, and pubs skipped it unprovoked every time.
Nobody likes it.
>>
>>151751106
They're trying to "balance" it. Things like no knockback on meteors, less damage from meteors, etc
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2550x3300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2550x3300px
>>
i need more wraith art
>>
another Slim and Hank nerf, calling it now
until they are borderline useless
>>
>>151756452
they're already on the edge
it's easy to burst down hank
>>
>>151756452
calling it now, further markov dps nerfs, hank nerf, v val nerf, griffin nerf, abe nerf

lazarus nerf
>>
tfw i leave every single time the monster gets downs in the first dome

no reason to even stay in that match
>>
>I keep seeing hunters using slim and hank as a combo so much in my past games it is insane.
You can't beat hunters when they have a slim and a hank. Slim keeps healing while hank shields him. Slim's healing already goes over the monster's dps so how can you possibly win with a hank shielding him? Easy, you can't. Please fix this it makes the game so stupid when you play with people who have to use the stupid slim and hank combo to win. It is not fun anymore. I learned to give up when they have a hunter combo like that because i played agaist a bunch of slim and hank combos and i already learned they are unbeatable. Please fix this.

slim and hank """""""""balance"""""""""""" inbound. can't let that poor monster player suffer
>>
daily reminder that everyone who doesn't vote to skip cataclysm is either alt-tabbed, afk or has an IQ below 90
>>
>>151757049
I probably should
0 reason not to
>>
>>151757225
This was a post from the forums, right?
You're being ironic, right?
>>
>>151757225
Heh. I'm a shit goliath and I still got the slim down despite focusing him instead of hank. And that was against a premade with a griffin pooning me all the time and a lennox eating the rocks.
>>
>>151757225
>191hps is more than the monster can dps
uhhh. No? Monster dps is over 370 on pretty much any monster except behemoth. Slim is still garbage compared to launch, and this is the second lowest his HPS has ever been.
>>
>>151757049
now this is true shitter mentality
AND you get literally nothing but a loss, no keys no exp nothing

why don't you just hack yourself some wins, you worthless shitter cunt
>>
Higgus I need to talk to you. add me.
>>
>>151741806
The cabage patch is always fun: Cabot and Parnell

Pros to this duo are a fuckton of a damage in a short amount of time. Cons are that you're trading strikes for quicker damage. Add in a good medic and maybe you'll make up for it.

Abe and Torvald are also just fun.

Throw a shrapnel grenade and go to town with your shotguns. Abe also helps a bit with Torvald's mortars, but then again any Trapper can slow the monster.
>>
>>151757934
yah, i fucked up the green text
>>
>>151758031
Yeah no, kys monster shitter
>Caring about winrate in norms

I know you're a Monster-Only shitlord and all, but playing for 15 minutes with autists isn't interesting. I've played enough matches to know when it's a loss. If the Monster downs people without losing any health and all the match is a waste of time.

Just make sure you don't play Hunters so you can keep living in your autistic reality. You might realize how much harder playing the actual game is.
>>
>>151759717
>implying

monster isn't even fun to play because it's too easy, m9

especially when everyone is the same kind of worthless shitter hunter like you lmao
>>
File: I-dont-believe-you.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
I-dont-believe-you.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>151759984
>>
File: 1469461937336.jpg (17KB, 196x236px) Image search: [Google]
1469461937336.jpg
17KB, 196x236px
>>151759717
MOOOOOOMMMMYYYY I GOT A STRIKE IT'S NOT FAAAAAIIIIRRR IT'S NOT FAAAAAIIIIRRRRR WAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH I'M GONNA KILL MYSELF NOW BECAUSE I GOT A STRIKE IT'S NOT FAIR LIFE IS NOT FAIR WAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH
>>
File: Evolve bucket pacha.png (243KB, 557x605px) Image search: [Google]
Evolve bucket pacha.png
243KB, 557x605px
Shouting ded game is only going to kill the general faster, but discussion on how they could improve it is fine.

Anyways, post mains.
>>
ded gaem
ded thred
>>
>>151761252
>Shouting ded game is only going to kill the general faster, but discussion on how they could improve it is fine.
That's the TRS spirit, blame the player base
>they were noobs, they didn't keep the community alive
>all this negativity caused the game to die
>We are all little angels who din du nuthing wrong :^)
>>
>>151761597
I agree with you, but actual discussion would be nice.
>>
File: image.png (145KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
145KB, 500x375px
>>151761252
No bully I actually play no preference
>>
File: angry.png (58KB, 216x306px) Image search: [Google]
angry.png
58KB, 216x306px
>>151761783
Do you atleast own one hunter of each class?
>>
I love it how some people think it's their business what modes people play and how much. Especially when they say you play it too much when they are in there with you, playing the same mode. Gotta play the game while it's still alive and not dead and buried - which it will be at this rate.

Outside of cheating there is no faster way to level all the nerfed to shit hunters without extreme frustration. There just isn't a faster way than coop which is a garbage mode. But at least in that mode it's perfectly possible to carry 2-3 retards and still win without tearing your hair out and smashing the keyboard in half.
>>
>>151762036
which reminds me, any /evog/ retards want to grind coop?
>>
>>151761963
I own them all. If I'm not going for perks I use Parnell, Abe, emet(especially if support goes bucket), and support depends on the rest of the team.
>>
>>151762192
really dead game and dead thread, nobody even told me to fuck off
>>
>>151763029
I really like this game but at this point I dont bother anymore. I'll come back when devs pulled their heads out of their arses and stop working on 3 fucking map variations nobody asked for instead of bringing back the old maps, Bob or game modes that actual were fun.
>>
>>151764279
It's gonna be dead next month, this was the only chance to get people back into the game. Most people that were interested in it probably tried it out and won't come back again, except the monstershitters that this game caters to and ultimately they are the only ones playing this
>5 player monster preferred lobbies everywhere
>they keep dodging until they uninstall
>>
>>151765354
yea I literally alt-f4 if the guy that prefers monster in the lobby gets assigned to it because 9/10 times he's a cheesy cunt
>>
>>151766006
>it's another monster autist
>"hay guise what monster should I play :3"
>a not so subtle way to say "I've played this game for 1500 hours and over 1000 of those hours as monster, it doesn't matter what I pick because I can shit all over you dumb pubbies and TRS balances the game in my favor hahahahaha eat shit hahahahahaha"
>>
>>151766618
I actually met several monsters who asked that. Didn't know they were so common.
>>
>>151766710
nearly every veteran player that has stuck around plays monster almost exclusively and when they don't, they play in premades with their friends
>>
So apparently, when you're out of shield as monster and involve in front of the hunters, you gain half shield and your health increases. Seen this abused a few times by bob players, is this common practice when the monster can't shake you?
>>
>>151766710
same here
>people tell him to play Wraith
>he picks Kraken
cant wait for monster passives that will be fun for sure, because thars what they need right now
>>
>>151767090
Are only monsters going to get passives though, not hunters ? Hunters getting passives would be a good way to make underused ones more viable.

>>151767073
You mean a monster evolving in front of hunters ? I think that's a good way to lose the game, the health and shield you have will melt away from the focused fire.
>>
File: emet_moved.jpg (1MB, 2289x930px) Image search: [Google]
emet_moved.jpg
1MB, 2289x930px
Probably the last time I'm gonna post the Tier list.
The developers are oblivious and retarded. I don't think there's many developers out there that got the opportunity to kill the same game twice.
>>
>>151767365
I've seen bob do it infront with full DR perks and he just laughed it off taking minimal damage
>>
File: tier_list_aug10.jpg (1MB, 2196x930px) Image search: [Google]
tier_list_aug10.jpg
1MB, 2196x930px
>>151767409
Shit that's an older one, here's the latest.
>>
>>151767651
hyde is better than markov his lighting gun only does 20 damage per tick now
>>
>>151767634
Maybe it's something that can be pulled with Bob, never actually played against him so I don't even know what his health and armor pool looks like. Still, evolving makes pulling headshot really easy and if the enemy team has good bullet based damage like shotties I don't see the monster getting away scot free.
>>
>>151767803
You were against a max DR monster, it does 36 a tick instead of 40 now.

Still the most reliable damage
>>
>>151768262
damn... that sneaky lil nigger it was a fucking kraken too what a piece of shit
>>
>>151767634
did he stand in this green meteor shit?
>>
>>151768262
I'm still baffled at the amount of damage you can negate with DR perks. Going from 36 to 20 is fucking brutal in the long run.
>>
>>151768649
it was in the tropical map with the beach, we were just out of range and managed to do some damage but he got too much armor and shrugged it off and managed to beat us off because of the sudden armor and health gain
>>
ETA on completely dead game?

They deserve it at this point
>>
>>151769856
the signs were there, they ignored them
>>
>>151769856
I'm guessing a couple of months, by then the playerbase will probably stagnate around 1k and will stay there for a while because it's f2p.
>>
>>151769856
literally when they put kala torvald and kraken in the same rotation
>>
>>151771160
>ded game soon fellow evolve player
>really, when ?
>NOW
>>
>>151770158
>signs
You MEAN SIRENS?!
>>
>>151771160
I can't figure out what their deal is with the free characters. They truly are oblivious and delusional or something, not even just talking shit.

They know the game's falling on its face again, but twice as hard as last time since it had twice the playerbase on launch.... but they put new players into bad matchups... but the free hunters are trash so the bad matchups turn into unwinnable games... and this is supposed to keep a single person interested... how?

I'd like to see their <4 ours played retention. I bet it's under 5% and the entire remaining playerbase are the leftovers from launch. I guarantee there are NO new players whatsoever.
>>
>>151772875
They put the most broken monster in the same rotation as a non-support and an assault that CAN be decent but it's impossible to consistently hit the kraken with his mortar it is 200% retarded what they did.

I am completely serious when I say kala in the rotation has ruined the game at least until next rotation she is that terrible. The power gap between her and Hank or even tech Hank is monumental
>>
>>151772875
torvald has insane damage potential

not TRS problem if hunter players are too dumb to use it, crying foul and nerf monster is always easier

i lost my first match as monster too, but i learned from it and am now at a 64 streak with kraken. harden up or gtfo, game will be better without people who give up at first loss
>>
>>151773450
kill yourself monster autist
>>
>>151773209
If they were smart they'd make the hunter rotation include the set of hunters made for the monster currently on rotation. Or just unlock Maggie, Val and Hank by default.

But that's *if* they were smart.
>>
>>151773832
but then they wouldn't have people buying in game currency with real money and as a result would lose money.
>>
>>151773450
>not TRS problem if hunter players are too dumb to use it, crying foul and nerf monster is always easier
monster mains actually believe this
>>
>>151773450
>kraken main
literally mcfucking kill yourself
>>
File: 1000 pounds of ass.png (301KB, 351x543px) Image search: [Google]
1000 pounds of ass.png
301KB, 351x543px
sure is hunterfag in here
>>
>>151774892
>>151774124
>>151773504
im shit at the game
t. hunters
>>
File: implying you fucking wouldnt.png (154KB, 301x366px) Image search: [Google]
implying you fucking wouldnt.png
154KB, 301x366px
>>
File: not bad for a last sight.png (175KB, 317x331px) Image search: [Google]
not bad for a last sight.png
175KB, 317x331px
Reminder that anti-monster people with pony rhetoric is just a tiny vocal statistical minority with major butthurt

http://www.strawpoll.me/10971528/r
>>
File: DegeneracyIntensifies.png (1MB, 889x703px) Image search: [Google]
DegeneracyIntensifies.png
1MB, 889x703px
>>
>>151776664
keep laughing monster only player, soon the only population left will be a small amount of monster main players who will que dodge each other constantly before dying out as well
>>
>>151776664
fuck off
>>
>>151779257
just like legacy evolve!
>>
>>151760473
Jesus Christ are there unironic monster shitters in /evg/?
>>
>>151767409
Has Kraken been changed recently?
I know he was great before, but I can't fathom what they've done to make him stronger than moliath
>>
>>151780319
It's the shitters fault they leave, WHY wont they try to git gud vs us monster mains?!
Everybody knows hunters are op, how much more help do they need at git gud?!
I lost a game once myself as a monster, but then I went on a 100 game win streak, you think that is because of farming retarded pub monsters or the fact that hunters are nerfed to a point where only tourney 4 man teams can win?
No, it's my pure fucking skill that made this feat possible.
>>
how the FUCK do you counter wraith, she spams her abduct, nova, and explosion so fucking much that you easily run out of fuel within 5 seconds and get shat on
>>
>>151786665
Crow with 3 tiers of damage and charged shots for the first bar of health in a dome. really scares the squishy wraith
>>
>play kala
>take down armor for 7 seconds
>my team with parnel manages to do 25% of one life bar in that time
JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP
How can you just be THIS pathetic at damage are they just playing with a controller or something?!
>>
>>151789373
>playing Kala
>>
>>151789373
parnell requires entry level aim, so good luck with the average pug hunter playing parnell
>>
Daily rewards glitched, didn't get the Maggie skin
>>
Anyone got a pic of all teammates being downed or dead?

Also anyone want to join in some jolly hunter teamwork?
>>
>>151793297
Only if you don't suck
>>
Is it just me or does it seem like a load of bullshit that they got almost 150 k wins in less than 24 hours?

There are less than 8000 players online even in peak hours
>>
>>151793993
1 won game for hunters gives 4 hunter wins, add do that that co op and singleplay games also count as wins and you can see wins racking up.
Needless to say, they will use this to push more hunter nerfs.
>>
>>151793737

I would like to think that im ok at the game.
We can always just delete eachother if we piss eachother off

http://steamcommunity.com/id/whistlenickle/
>>
> queue up for ranked. character select. 'waiting for players' loading message. thrown back to lobby. lose rank
> queue up for ranked... etc.
is this the new epic russian cheat?
>>
File: 1448035060255.jpg (26KB, 308x308px) Image search: [Google]
1448035060255.jpg
26KB, 308x308px
>>151783786
>>151773450
People took this bait that hard
>>
>>151797192
fuck off monster main
>>
>>151799074
Not you who think I am anon, that bait was just obvious and autists still bit
>>
>Try to play regular Goliath
>Do just fine
>Play Meteor Goliath
>Damage is shit, meteor cannot kill anyone, get my ass kicked
>Play Kraken and Elder Kraken
>Do just fine
>Play Gorgon
>Become spider man

So I stack damage reduction on MG, am I doing it wrong?
>>
>>151804758
Meteor was the hotness when Stage 2 launched, for reference.

Normal Goliath has just been buffed that hard.
>>
>>151729697
So I've been reading through this thread and played around for a bit. Is the most efficient strategy for monster to still go eat a buff and then wait where the dropship spawns everyone and obliterate them all because balance is too hard?
>>
>>151805218

Yeah but am I doing something wrong?
It seems like only recently that MG just can't kill anything or do effective DoT.
Maybe its just me.
I will stick with regular Goliath or Behemoth. I like tongue boy.
>Trappers aren't near as effective due the tongue pull and you don't have to move much
>Being anywhere near each other means large DoT with lava bomb
>Fissure any people running up walls or sitting above
>Tongue grab anyone who tries to jetpack out
They keep doing all the same tactics against BoB that they use against others and it just doesn't work.
Is Bob that rare?
>>
i doubt this "hidden" "elo" exists at all, because im still getting retard first time players on my team vs 1k+ hour monsters, or top 1% 3 man premades vs a 10 hour monster
>>
>>151805323
just play monster
you will win
>>
File: Ni3AWru_.png (292KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Ni3AWru_.png
292KB, 512x512px
>>151805323
No they fixed that already, you play monster by GOING FAST and staging as fast as possible.

>>151805548
Meteor is good, you don't have to prioritize rock throw like you do with Goliath. His charge is generally the bullshit ability because it's enormous and you can get a fire DoT on 2-3 people fairly often, and spraying all 4 people with flame breath for the DoT is also something Goliath can't do.
>>
>>151805998
>staging as fast as possible
Why bother, you can wipe basically everything besides premades immediatly at stage 2.
>>
What the fuck was TRS thinking with this cataclysm shit?

Horrible map with horrible balance and even worse FPS performance.
>>
>everybody prefers a separate role
>someone still leaves when the roles are assigned

POETRY
>>
File: 1414355985325.jpg (51KB, 538x529px) Image search: [Google]
1414355985325.jpg
51KB, 538x529px
>>151811390
Who fucking knows at this point, I'm just baffled these devs can continue to make awful decisions over and over again.

It's like, they have decent ideas, but then fuck the execution up in mind blowing proportions.
>>
>>151812382
>It's like, they have decent ideas, but then fuck the execution up in mind blowing proportions.
Evolve in nutshell right there friend.
>>
>see a player with 171 winstreak in Co-op mode
I envy the players who can get enjoyment out of this and don't have to experience the disappointment of getting matched with shitty teammates
>>
>>151804758
If you're having trouble killing people as MG, yes you are doing it wrong. No need for DR on him really, personally I get Evolved Claw for more DoT damage. Your skill build should look like this; 1/1/1/1 then 2/2/2/1 then 2/3/3/1 making sure to max out Leap Smash and Charge with a point in Boulder, ignoring Fire Breath.
>>
>>151815032
The interesting thing to think about is that there are actual matches where the hunters lost against a bot in that mode when they were legit trying.

Just think about that.
>>
>>151815032
Why can't they make the bot a little less retarded, it's just too boring
>>
>>151815032
It's not enjoyment . It's just the quickest way to grind.
>>
>rip 232 win streak

thanks for the random crash again, trs
>>
>>151815032
124 winning streak here
no its not fun. its just the only not frustrating way to geind keys or perks xou need for hunt. its also the only way to level hunter that are not Markov, Hank or Val without ruin the chance of winning
>>
File: Revive_stalling.png (1MB, 1832x1002px) Image search: [Google]
Revive_stalling.png
1MB, 1832x1002px
>>151736846
It's not that bad.
I got all 3 in the same game.
You just need to be a better player.
>>
>>151826261
M8, EMET's entire set depends on the rest of the players. You need the monster to be blind and deaf to let your beacons work, you need him not to just snowball them since he's kraken, and you need your teamates not to run away from buoys. Your only job is to smash that 4 key like it's your mother in law. One match doesn't change that kala torvald kraken is an abysmal matchup.
>>
>>151826492
It was a joke anyway.
That was a terrible match.

Kala didn't set up teleporters or use her armor drain more than once or twice.
And everyone kept doming when away from the team or when the Kraken wasn't interested in running anyway.

The only reason we won, despite stage 3 Kraken and 2 strikes on all of us was because he ignored my respawn beacons that I kept hiding around some corner so one full team revive after another of useless teammates chipped him down. Which is also why the match time totalled 20 minutes.

And Kraken wipes out buoys in one AoE anyway so it doesn't matter what your team does. You just throw them and smash the 4 key when the arc gets them close to a teammate for that 300 HP heal every 4-6 seconds.
>>
>>151826876
I'm so sorry.
>>
File: parnl.jpg (369KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
parnl.jpg
369KB, 1920x1080px
>play kala
>in the 7 seconds that my armor reducer is up, my entire team manages to do 25% of ONE life bar of which 5-10% is my own armor drain
>play cabot, DAMAGE AMP IS UP
>it takes my team over 15 seconds to drain the amp
>HOLY SHIT how do people fuck this up
>play assault manage 30k damage in under 5 min
HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW ARE PEOPLE THIS SHIT?! Are they shooting the walls? Are they using controllers how can you have no fucking damage output, HOW?!
>>
>win periodic challenge
>25
>50
>25
>100

>win daily win
>100
Whoah slow down TRS, what am I gonna do with all those credits?
>>
>>151827861
buy skins that are FREE next month
>>
>>151827327
That's 20k damage, super soldier just counts how much damage you couldn't have done without super soldier.
>>
>>151827961
k
>>
which one of you monster maining shitters is this?

http://steamcommunity.com/app/273350/discussions/0/353916981472104309/
>>
What are considered good numbers when healing?
>>
>>151830825
it doesn't matter, retard

1. it depends on your team, especially on how bad they are and also on the monster
2. it depends on how long the match is

only complete retards think their after game stat numbers matter
>>
>>151830825
any amount that causes 2 or more health bars per strike.
>>
>>151831028
>>151831029
makes sense
>>
>balance the game based off what pros say
>Lose the entire player base because evolve 'pros' are all shitters
>Twice
>>
any niggers wanna coop n chill?
>>
>>151833078
whats youre name on steam
>>
>>151833078
>>151833285
just post join game link from steam profile while you're in the lobby.
>>
>>151833078
>>151833285
>>151835813

steam://joinlobby/273350/109775243432651948/76561197991969119

let's see if anyone joins or if this works

this is for co-op grind so if you want to play hunt you can just fuck off :^)
>>
>>151836497
Not a big fan of co-op it's boring, but that link does work. All someone needs to do is open up steam overlay and copy+paste into steams web browser.
>>
>>151836497
one more retard and we have 3 and that's enough, 4th one would be fine too
>>
File: confused slav and womyn.png (439KB, 623x465px) Image search: [Google]
confused slav and womyn.png
439KB, 623x465px
>play match with buddy and two randoms
>monster is goliath stage 2
>map is wraith trap: cataclysm
>be emet
>burst heals, throw buoys and set beacons 24/7
>not even half of his health down after 24 minutes
>healing meteor just recharges monster shield within a couple of seconds, as he continues to play with us
didnt help that our assault wasnt that great, but HOLY FUCK TRS GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER
>>
File: 1410109559873.png (2MB, 1065x902px) Image search: [Google]
1410109559873.png
2MB, 1065x902px
dont die pls
>>
File: He went even higher after this.jpg (485KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
He went even higher after this.jpg
485KB, 1920x1080px
fuck krakens. Dude floated at the literal top of the dome for ages, leaving me and tech hank to do all the damage. Worst part is the kraken was shit and barely made it to stage two, yet the game took like 16 minutes because of this shit. Stasis feels so weak
>>
>>151842415
how do you even get that high? Flying takes one of the jump charges, right?
>>
>>151842415
kraken is perfectly balanced for this game toxic shitter
>>
guys, I played this game the first week it went free but stop playing because >studies
How dead is evolve now?
>>
>>151842938
it barely gets 7k peaks
>>
>>151842938
if you like playing hunter only option is to play premades or grind co-op unless you want to get fucked in the ass hard
>>
>>151842539
all of krakens abilities and traversals inherit his current movement speed, so if he was to gain some momentum then neutral boost up, his momentum would be carried into his traversal and he'd fly up way higher than usual

same with abilities, if he's moving really fast his abilities inherit that and move even faster.
>>
>>151843145
Not entirely but statistics favor the monster.
Every teammate on your team needs to be slightly less retarded than the monster player is or you'll probably lose.

Monster doesn't take that much to hit the skill and knowledge ceiling either at which point it's balanced around fighting fully coordinated teams more or less.
>>
File: 1455459820862.png (120KB, 284x339px) Image search: [Google]
1455459820862.png
120KB, 284x339px
>>151843110
>>151843145
>monster or you are fucked
>it barely gets 7k peaks
Fuck, Crow was the shit and the only reason to play this game. fuck this ;_;
>>
>>151843785
come back next friday and hope there are some good characters in rotation because right now it's the most broken monster and worst support/assault that is already difficult to counter the kraken even if they are good players
>>
>>151843785
you should grind co op mode right now, you can play crow all day
next rotation might be better and maybe, just maybe, TRS will buff hunters a bit
>>
>>151843785
btw guys, post me the Crow elite skin pls, to know what I'm missing

>>151843920
>>151843975
will do, thanks famalams
>>
best perks for sunny??
>>
File: 1463517733009.jpg (47KB, 480x422px) Image search: [Google]
1463517733009.jpg
47KB, 480x422px
>Evolve turns to shit
>Titanfall devs announce the beta is console exclusive
what's there to live for?
>>
File: 1469785476546.jpg (194KB, 1493x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1469785476546.jpg
194KB, 1493x1600px
>Everyone incap except Abe
>Monster only has a one bar of hp left.
>Abe runs away with full health and away from us so we can finish him off.
>Monster just laugh eating us then finished him off.

We could have win that but some people are such pussies.
>>
>>151844362
now imagine that happening with stage 3 goliath and parnell running off to the relay like some retard instead of finishing off the monster
>>
>>151843668
>statistics favor the monster.
are you high?

just check the event, hunters reached 150k wins way faster than monsters

>muh op monsters
>>
>>151844672
ironic shitposting is still shitposting
>>
>>151844346
>Titanfall devs announce the beta is console exclusive
shit dude, source?
>>
>>151744241
t. cuck
>>
>>151845925
http://www.titanfall.com/en_us/news/tech-test-note/
>>
>>151847179
lol titanfail
>>
>>151847179
>They actually believe console users won't find a way to leak things
>When current-gen consoles are glorified PCs

lol
>>
>>151847179
there's Evolve dead
then there's dead
then there's super dead
and then there's that shit

>>151847691
gutted PCs*

ftfy
>>
>>151847691
just what I've been thinking. It's probably not that hard to move files from your console to PC and do some digging.
>>
File: jesuschrist.jpg (276KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
jesuschrist.jpg
276KB, 1920x1080px
>have an alt account for occasional monster play
>decide to clear some challenges every now and then in coop
>then this match comes along
>retard bot monster gets to fucking stage 3
>trapper constantly lagging behind and taking wrong routes and rarely scanning
>retard laz medic keeps taking the teleports DESPITE the other one being across the fucking map
>he is nearly 400 units away when the first dome comes down and instead of taking the teleporter back he starts moving to us slowly
>assault is shit and using hyde but it's not his fault that the other 2 on the team were absolutely beyond useless
>I didn't even give a shit after the first dome and just ran behind it spamming my siren missiles knowing it would eventually die

those 2 guys were dellerius tier retards
>>
>>151850204
>has two accounts to play evolve

no anon
>>
>>151850204
>>have an alt account for occasional monster play
why not just
you know
play it on your normal account?
>>
>>151850513
I could now but it was originally made just to train monster a few times to get used to it. I'm still getting the rewards with it with logins and it keeps the appearance of Evolve being 1 account livelier than it actually is - I'm contributing more than any 1 account shitter. I normally don't play on it anymore.
>>
>>151850204
>using 2 accs
>censoring your name
what a bitch
>>
File: image.jpg (237KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
237KB, 1024x768px
>>151844089
Here you go
>>
>>151851358
>"train monster"
>1 account shitter

nigga you're autistic or something
>>
>>151853671
>t. mlg420 pro monster player since the first time I tried one
>>
File: 1184334002311.jpg (23KB, 424x460px) Image search: [Google]
1184334002311.jpg
23KB, 424x460px
>>151853354
does it trigger, you? good
>>
>>151853354
>he doesn't have 5 or more steam accounts

What the fuck?
>>
>>151854249
>are you le triggered???
no you are a random nerd /vg/ virgin that is autistic
>>151854689
>implying i don't have 3 accounts already
using them for this game is pointless
>>
>>151854689
>He doesn't even have ten steam accounts
Laughing at all you plebs
>>
File: 1414335275919.gif (2MB, 300x241px) Image search: [Google]
1414335275919.gif
2MB, 300x241px
>>151854773
>only 3
>>
File: 1470673552144.jpg (477KB, 973x742px) Image search: [Google]
1470673552144.jpg
477KB, 973x742px
>>151855069
>needing more than 3
get a life
>>
File: blink3.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
blink3.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>151854808
>mfw I see a 10 steam account manly man
>>
File: 129847344.jpg (192KB, 1024x1339px) Image search: [Google]
129847344.jpg
192KB, 1024x1339px
Will TRS ever realize that monsters should be hard to play and git gud at? It's honestly not rewarding nor fun having to deal with hunters with less than 50 hours of gameplay as a monster with 500+ hours. There's also so many new monster mains who think they're the shit because they can pubstomp by mindlessly pressing 1 thru 4 but when they finally face a premade they cry monster buffs and hunter nerfs.

If you can get a 4 man team together to work near flawlessly with positioning, jetpack management, ability dodging, etc. then you deserve to have an upperhand on a monster player. All of that depending on 4 people is far higher a skill ceiling than any monster ever will have and will require way more effort. That team deserves to make that monster fight for its win because, let's be real, they're not facing much competition otherwise.

>B-but muh telemetry
>50/50 winrates for both s-sides in low and high skill

Devs are fucking incompetent and they're gunna run this game down to 400 players again. There's so many goddamned bugs that have been in this game since big alpha it's fucking sad. Let's not even mention matchmaking holy shit.

I really do love Evolve and I'll never abandon it but my god the frustration these devs have caused. Posting best trapper.
>>
File: 1457997741360.jpg (265KB, 997x879px) Image search: [Google]
1457997741360.jpg
265KB, 997x879px
>>151855346
>monster jumps me
>get smacked through the floor and drown in the subocean
>instant dropship, thanks EMET
>fall through the ground, drown again

I just want to stop falling through the ground. I've seen others get punched through the planet as well, its ridiculous.
>>
>>151855346
Monster gameplay is fucking boring with how the game is currently balanced.
>DR/feed speed/DR
>Get to stage 2 in less than 1 minute
>Stomp pubs

wow, such deep and engaging gamplay.
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 400x405px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 400x405px
>>151855331
>>151855331
>>151855331
>>151855331
What can I say? I'm a big guy
>>
Incoming quaira buffs

>Quantum Restoration incap healing increased to 28 health per second from 10
>Particle Stabilizer damage reduction increased to 50% from 40%
>This is coming with the Renegade Update. (tomorrow/Wednesday)

kek
>>
>>151858837
sources?
>>
>>151858909
https://talk.turtlerockstudios.com/t/quantum-caira-is-underpowered/96778/258
>>
>>151858837
>a hunter getting buffs

INCONCEIVABLE!
>>
>>151859927
What's interesting to me is that their precious telemetry has her listed as having the second highest win rate or some shit
>>
>>151858837
it's literally fucking nothing.
>>
>>151860161
At least she can heal incapped people for more than what they lose over time
>>
Does anybody have a picture of elite skin Kala?
>>
Wraith needs a buff not gonna lie he needs a damage buff if they nerfed the hp i land all my ablilitys and still barely kill one hunter,after that i have long cds,buff the damage if you nerfed the cds and armor/hp
>>
>>151862409
>he

She, you fucking shitlord.
>>
>just lost to a laz team because I didn't notice they had laz until it was too late
God damn monster needs to be interesting. its so boring when I get selected to be monster that I miss the most obvious shit because I just expect it to be a stomp

>>151862409
she has a 30% win rate now, it's funny how badly they nerfed her
>>
>>151859165
>That one guy saying that this means Quaira will now be able to rez downed hunters too easily now
>>
File: 1393327795508.jpg (7KB, 214x200px) Image search: [Google]
1393327795508.jpg
7KB, 214x200px
>had over 90k keys
>bought some skins and shit that will probably be free next month
>>
>>151862686
>she has a 30% win rate now, it's funny how badly they nerfed her
Source?
>>
>>151862723
Those are the kind of shitters I'd like to strangle so hard with my bear hands that their eyes pop out.
>>
>>151862938
https://talk.turtlerockstudios.com/t/unpopular-opinion-buff-kraken-wraith/98160/12

>I dont have access to them right now. But wraith has been super low, not including when the decoy was bugged. I think about 30 to 35% win rate.
>>
File: image.png (543KB, 900x525px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
543KB, 900x525px
>>151862161
Here
>>
>>151862857
>tfw had to save up to buy the skin for my waifu(val)
pls dont make it free devs ;_;
>>
>>151863378
All my hard work has been paying off, they will buff her into op status again
>>
>>151863832
all she really needs is a bit more HP
>>
>>151864083
You don't understand, that was just one account, I have many more!
So even though I am stomping pubs with over 100 game win streak, I have lots of accounts where I dump the global winrate.
Since TRS just looks at the average statistics and "couple" of autistic monster mains that win all of their games don't matter when there is like 10-20 shitter monsters that lose pretty much all of their games.
>>
>>151864338
I don't care about you and your account. I mean wraith actually needs a bit more HP. She is so shit right now.
>>
>>151864523
she's supposed to be squishy, otherwise you get pre-stage 2 wraith who was tankier than goliath and did nearly twice the damage.
>>
>>151864523
>She is so shit right now.
top kek mate, if you can't win at least 90% with her right now you are a clueless shitter.
But worry not, they will buff her, I made sure of it.
Everybody knows TRS can't resist telemetry data.
>>
>>151864741
>posting bait this dumb
>even if it wasn't bait it's still dumb

you are dumb as shit either way, brother
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 1024x576px
>>151864338
>that was just one account, I have many more!
Ah, a fellow 10+ Steam account man.
>>
>run into retarded frenchies (these guys are as obnoxious as russians in Evolve at least)
>they are completely and absolutely useless
>they don't like it when they are told what to do
>they stop playing like passive aggressive little pussies
>start chewing them out
>they leave
>begin reporting and blocking them in game
>get quickly kicked out for being idle just when I'm done
>it counts as a loss

Fuck you France. You awful shit country.

And fuck you TRS.
>>
>>151866746
I was playing with a guy from here earlier and we had a French twitch cunt ask me to switch him because he wanted medic I said "nah" and he and his friend fucking left lmao they are babies
>>
anyone up to play as hunters?
>>
>>151869213
maybe next patch tomorrow
>>
I don't know why anyone would have any interest in Hunt mode right now seeing how even top teams get rekt by the monster players on a regular basis.
>>
>>151869213
I would have if it wasn't midnight here.
>>
>>151867298
Dude, I'm that guy and I just ran into that same frenchie. He flipped his top when I chose medic. He wouldn't leave and stuck around throwing insults and threatening me with bans in shitty english. So I threw that match and let the three baddies (or two since one left at the start) get rekt by the bot monster because they were just bad. So they gave up and that frenchie kept threatening me. All because he couldn't get his precious medic. All I said was "no" when he asked for it and the shitshow began. What a retarded child. Even threatened to report/ban me on reddit :^)

The game booted everyone off that server though before I could read his last message.
>>
>>151874928
if anyone wants to report a really annoying twitch frog that shits up the game, this is the account or to just avoid them (or pick their preferred class for fun)

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198111135984
>>
>Kill Wraith as Crow in spite of no damage Torvald.

This almost feels dirty.
>>
File: Crow.png (893KB, 559x862px) Image search: [Google]
Crow.png
893KB, 559x862px
>>151876657
There's nothing dirty about giving Wraith an ocular pat down.
>>
>trapper doesn't save a scan for a perfect time during chase after a dome or doesn't even bother to scan for monster when it can and did motherfucking juke
>people head in the wrong direction in wraith trap which is loaded with good juke spots
>"guise follow the dog"

for fuck's sake trapper, you stupid shit, nobody cares about Daisy in stage 2 just l2time your scans
>>
>>151880918
Don't be rude to Daisy, at least daisy often gets ignored by monsters so she can revive you.
>>
>290 replies
>page 10

ded
>>
big patch tomorrow unless they delay it like they have done for every patch except the first one.

I have a feeling this one will be the one that makes or breaks the player retention.
>>
>>151883249
>Another map variant tomorrow
Its guaranteed to kill the game. Unless Renegade Abe has something good going for him its gonna be the end
>>
File: Steam Cow.png (56KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
Steam Cow.png
56KB, 184x184px
Add me if you want to play. Been playing since the alpha and was #1 Markov globally for a while it means nothing, but It shows I put time into the game. Mostly play assault and when I don't I play bucket because he is basically assault. Looking forward to playing with you all.
Steam: Lmaolikeacow
>>
>>151883567
If they nerf hunters any more people will turn to time scamming in order to win.
>>
>Tutorialization - VO explaining your character's abilities during the opening sequence of a match

really? how retarded can you get?
>>
>>151884010
source?
>>
>>151884010
wasnt that already a thing in stage 1?
They just got dropped from stage 2 since there were so many changes
>>
>>151884087
literally their trello board, nigga
>>
>>151884248
couldnt you just post the patchnotes or whatever you have this from?
>>
>>151884631
nigga I ain't going to wipe your ass for you
>>
>>151884747
preach nigga
>>
File: d9hdbog.png (68KB, 271x288px) Image search: [Google]
d9hdbog.png
68KB, 271x288px
>>151884747
why not?
>>
keyboard broke (if you haven't played lol, don't, it gets you addicted with rage and endorphins from winning)
have steam controller what do
>>
>>151886091
buy a new keyboard
>>
>>151886091
turn on the vibration and sit on it
>>
>>151886091
it's just a game

why do you have to be mad?
>>
>>151887436
all three of you die
>>
>>151887663
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>no Maggie Monarch skin
>no BE Hyde skin
>BE Val skin bugged in store display

TRS competence
>>
>>151891545
What did you expect?
>>
/evog/ needs to evolve
>>
This game isn't very fun t b h senpaitachi.
>>
Why doesn't it show you the area of effect on the minimap prior to placing deployables? i.e Griffin's sound spikes.
>>
>>151896263
It'll evolve into an empty husk by the end of next week
>>
>>151896263
But we're already at stage 2, and stage 3 is nowhere in sight.
>>
why am i only getting souless chinks on my team? what the fuck is going on
since theyre the host my ping explodes and they have 400+ping as well
>>
In what situations does the round end timer pause?
>>
>>151902510
I think as long as the monster's fighting someone, it's paused
>>
>>151902510
fights

want it to keep running? don't shoot and fight the monster
>>
>>151853462
>Scowl is even harder
>>
Seriously

The concept of competitive 4v1 is interesting

The core gameplay is good

But they're fucking everything else up

I seriously don't want to see this game fail but TRS is testing my resolve with every patch
>>
File: 1470488243050.jpg (51KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1470488243050.jpg
51KB, 320x240px
>coop
>torvald has done like 10% total of damage
>writes gg at the end
>>
You would think that a game based around 4v1 would balance with more err on the 4 man team since a loss always means 4 players had a shit time, especially if their goal is to increase and retain playerbase. More of the players will play hunter rather than Monster.
>>
>>151905275
>coop
>team plays like shit
>match takes like 3 times as long as it should
>some twat types "gg" at the end
>>
File: 1468895485672.gif (160KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1468895485672.gif
160KB, 400x388px
>monster rapes shitty random pug hunters
>"gg"
ENOUGH
>>
>>151905275
Make Torvald Great Again
>>
>>151906418
more like
>make wraith great again

most underwhelming entity in the game right now, it's not fun playing like that
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 525x325px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 525x325px
>>151906681
How about
Make Everyone Viable For Once
>>
>>151907703
Nah, nerf the hunters and buff Goliath again
>>
>>151906681
Easier to pin down and fuck
>>
>>151906681

Without her stealth I find her extremely boring to play. Even if TRS buff her, the main problem lies in her game plan which is pretty much left clicking people all game long and her abilities just enable her to left click hunters better. I usually play monster but when I get a Wraith daily I prefer doing the hunter counterpart.
>>
>>151909668
>T. TRS
>>
File: 1464642966694.png (322KB, 387x387px) Image search: [Google]
1464642966694.png
322KB, 387x387px
>crow on team
>monster has less than one bar of health
>mfw he didn't know crow's rifle punches through his armor
>>
>>151912069
So...What happened? Did you inform him and win?
>>
>>151729697
Wraith a cute

CUTE
>>
>>151912246
I should have clarified that the monster didn't know about crow's rifle.
>>
>>151912518
Ah, that makes more sense.
Crow a best
>>
Lazarus tried to revive /evog/ but it auto died and got a strike during the process. Oh well
>>
File: image.png (464KB, 1120x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
464KB, 1120x700px
>>151916902
Working as intended
>>
>solo hunter que
>Distillery
>Laz/Bucket/Jack/Torbad vs 3 silver chevrons Elder Kraken
>be Laz
>go directly to exit from the small caves next to one of the warehouses, ie where hunters can intersect the feeding route
>rest of the team kinda disperses trying to cut the monster going by tracks
>Elder Kraken emerges from caves just as I activated my cloak
>kills and eats some wildlife literally 2 meters in front of me while I stand still and keep pinging it
>rest of the team closes in just as its leaving
>dome it
>Kraken kinda confused
>team gets in
>cloak ends
>run for my life

>next two domes I actually stay out of arena spamming heal burst
>in one Kraken tried to hit me while I was standing two steps away from dome wall
>go in only if team gets too far to healburst and someone is about to go down

Also we somehow won with only single strikes on me, Torbad and Jack.
Bucket was ellusive and lucky as fuck, every time monster tried to focus him all the cooldowns were just on point.

That was fun
>>
dead
>>
PATCH WHEN!?
I want to see the final nail in the coffin!
What are you waiting for, DO IT!
>>
>Pick Torvald against Gorgon
>Have to try and use my mortar efficiently
>Try to make weak spots that will be easy to shoot at by my teammates and myself
>End game result : 14k damage (we lost)
>Pick Parnell against Gorgon
>Just click on the monster and switch weapons when I'm dry
>Sometimes press 3
>End game result : 25k damage (we won)

Are they SERIOUSLY going to do something for Torvald instead of useless shit like adding 1 damage to his shotgun's pellets ? Granted I'm not a great Torvald player but there shouldn't be that much of a difference, especially since I have to work MORE with Torvald to get some damage than with Parnell.
And yeah I know my teammates dealt additionnal damage thanks to my weak spots but I don't think that amounts to ~10k.
>>
>>151928121
obligatory
>torvald isn't UP, you just don't know how to play him
>no no you don't understand, vs 100% stationary monsters, his DPS is 5% higher than other assaults

God I tire of TRS and the forums retards
>>
>>151928543
I saw a good Torbad player on twitch once who tinkerbelled above the monster and shot his mortars straight down, so they fly directly at the target.
>>
>>151929194
Yeah but it is a waste of damage perk in favor of jetpack flight
>>
>>151928543
Indeed, the problem is that his mortars rely too much on the monster comitting mistakes and/or very good leading skills by the Torvald player (and in that case the monster can still dodge it and you'll probably not hit all of your missiles).
Meanwhile almost every other assault deals consistent damage regardless of the monster's skill.

>>151929194
That's a pretty great idea actually, I hadn't thought about it. I'll try and see if this is something that can be pulled off against a human monster.
>>
File: 20160815225127_1.jpg (335KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160815225127_1.jpg
335KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>151930808
ayyyyy look at that perfect 50/50 balance TRS keeps talking about
>>
missed cataclysm event is skins they give good?
is stormwind still destroyed
>>
>>151930808
>>151931026
coop player who tried monster or hacker
its still amazing to get that high because either the game or steam crashes and fuck your winning streak
>>
>>151931424
Monster winstreaks like that were common before co-op existed
>>
>go gorgon in match
>enemy team is level 40 Val, Hank and Crow
>first dome go for Hank
>he just flies around in a circle climbing terrain while calling mortars down on him self while val heals him
>val does the exact same bullshit
>go for anyone else and both hank and val shield/heal them
>anytime I outplay hank and get him almost dead val just heal bursts and we're back to yakety sax
>at the end only get the trapper downed because I knocked val off a ledge
I can see why they keep nerfing hunters because of these S tier players but I'm not sure if it's a good idea for the general population. Good hunters can't lose and mediocre hunters can't win, so why keep nerfing if it changes nothing?
>>
>>151931424
That's actually a "professional" monster player who's competed in ESL; pubs aren't very good.
>>
>>151931643
Really? I played against his Behemoth with pub Kala and Torvald in team and he won with only 1 healh bar left, was pretty close
>>
>>151931801
Legitimately the only good monster torvald is good at fighting is Behemoth.
Bob's pretty shit, man; he's only -semi- competitive in caves but if you chase he can't lose you.
>>
>>151931873
Pubbies actually domed him mostly in caves on Distillery
I was a Laz and he actually completely ignored that and we didnt even get a single strike after the first dome.
He kept bodycamping and eating bodies after that tho. Couldn't do shit but spam weakpoints on him.
>>
>>151932075
>He kept bodycamping and eating bodies after that tho. Couldn't do shit but spam weakpoints on him.
Now now, huntertard, the game would be too TOXIC if laz revive device didn't have 20 counterplays.
>>
>>151932279
Worry not, TRS will obviously nerf Laz further, he has much too high win rate after all.
>>
>>151931567
I'm guessing they'll keep nerfing until they get a 50/50 for the top 1% players that go in tourneys and shit. I don't think it's possible for a game that's this assymetrical to have a 50/50 winrate both in pubs and at high level.

I seem to remember the thread that was posted in TRS where an employee posted the telemetry stats to say that the balance was going in the right direction. Someone asked the guy if they bothered filtering the results by level/time played and he said that was a no-no, dunno why. It's something that could be really interesting too because I did several premades with my normalfag friends who were new at the game and we got matched up with beginners, we won most of our matches not because because we were premade but because the monster players were just fucking terrible. Overextending after a dome, never targetting the medic/support, evolving in retarded spots 10 seconds after he got out of our sight etc.
I'd be more interested in knowing what's the win rate in pubs above 40 or 50hrs of gameplay.
>>
>>151932564
I like how laz has abilities has so much counterplay forced into them that you literally have a chance to shit on him at every stage of the way.
All in order to keep the game from being too toxic for the monster players.

But as soon as it comes to hunters it's "lol git gud scrub, we expect you to have a full premade team on mics, and if you want to win you need to not fuck up a single thing during the entire game"
>>
>>151931643
>That's actually a "professional" monster player who's competed in ESL
haven't seen him competing in any of Stage 2 comp games
>>
>>151933304
It's an Alias. That's team NDG's monster player.
>>
>>151932769
>watch monstershitter stream
>dominates poor pubs every dome even though he misses half of his attacks
>wins after 9 min because medic, even thoughe played great, made a small mistake and dashed into a rock behind him
>team crubles short after that
>'monster are perfectly balanced', hunter had won when they didnt made this small mistake
new technology to strangle people through the screen when?
>>
>>151934163
Don't forget the monster player saying gg and beating his chest like a gorilla about how good he is
>>
>>151934268
that actually happened. he even threw his shit at the cam as a sign of dominance, followed by many UGHs in capslock in the chat
>>
File: TRS forums1.jpg (89KB, 1233x285px) Image search: [Google]
TRS forums1.jpg
89KB, 1233x285px
>>151932769
He is still TOO TOXIC!
>>
>>151935328
>he has very high damage
more Laz dmg nerfs incoming
>>
File: output.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
output.webm
2MB, 640x360px
This is what hunters have to put up with.
>>
>>151936190
Pure skill on monster's part. Clearly he deserves to win
>>
>>151928121
the problem is not torvald being weak, the problem is parnell doing too much damage
>>
>>151936190
>Clint Memewood

kek

>>151936504
I don't think so, especially if they keep nerfing the hunter's damage output (unless your post was sarcasm, can't tell with all the memeing going on)
>>
How do I Crow? Perks and playstyle? I assume I just stand as far away from the monster and spam charged shots. x3 movement speed atm
>>
>>151936504
Clearly we need to reduce his shotgun pellet dmg to 6 and Rocket dmg to 60 to bring him in line with other hunters
>>
>>151936504
>parnell
>too much damage

Ahahaha maybe now with how shitty all the assaults are, but they've cut parnells damage output by roughly 40% from the transition of stage 1 > 2. His shotgun did 15 damage a pellet, his launcher did 150 a rocket. His super soldier gave 25% mspd, 30% reload speed, 75% swap speed and 300% jump height.

They've butchered almost every assault from 1 > 2 especially torvald. Markov was the only one left untouched and he was just now hit with a 10% damage nerf because he was "overperforming"

pretty much every hunter is total ass (except emet) compared to them at the end of legacy. Literally the only character that got better was Emet and in exchange for that they cut his damage in half.

>>151937224
full damage perks, charge shot .75 of a bar of health each dome then uncharge spam to get his armor down. if things start looking unfavorable for your team, go back to charge shots. stand somewhere you can have constant LoS on the monster and keep the monster stasis'd with charge shots and toss out gobi if the monster is jumping around often or if you have a cabot so he can get his railgun wallbangs. (Cabot + crow is really fucking scary).
>>
>>151937224
Just help your team bring the armor down with normal shots so assault can dig into monster health faster. Charge shots during the chase after monster got some armor back.
Exception is when your assault sucks or the monster is wraith, in that case just charge shot all game

Also movement speed is balls, get a dot perk or two and jetpack perks for dodges and chasing
>>
>>151937224
swap/jetpack/jetpack to keep up with monater
inside domes keep monster in stasis at all time and help your team removing the monster armor. use charged shots only on the chase outside domes and in the end when the monster has only 5% health but runs away to regenerate armor
>>
TRS don't realize, that their "50/50" policy will guarantee, that the player base will have a 50/50 win rate.

The only problem will be that the 100 remaining players with a 50/50 win rate aren't really the goal of a healthy company...
>>
>>151937543
its a good idea on paper have a 50/50 ratio but they should focus on average player and not the 1%, because right now monster win 80% if the time in pubs

when the monster wins it should feel rewarding because you outplayed 4 player in favor and should be rewarded with more keys (maybe 4 times as much) for playing the piniate.

4 people having fun and one guy getting compensation and maybe had fun too for making the hunt interesting is better than frustrated people and one mongrel who played monster and watched TV at the same time
>>
>>151938236
>4 times as much

So 100 keys per match?
>>
>try out parnell since I got him for free in daily log in bonus and markov seems kind of weak now
>that damage
They're gonna butcher him right? No way monstershitters won't cry when they lose a dome
>>
>>151939292
see >>151937419

they can't really touch him anymore otherwise they'll get laughed at by the comp players.
>>
>>151939292
Decent Parnell players are balanced out by completely terrible Parnell players that reload their weapons and can't aim or pick the range appropriate weapon for shit.
Their telemetry is going to look OK at the end of the day even if Monstershitters go AFK when the dome ends 3 seconds after Kala and Parnell get to them.
>>
>>151929939
damage perks are pretty fucking worthless right now
>>
>>151940106
Nah man, all three tiers almost counter one monster perk
>>
>>151940631
They don't stack together, so essentially they don't.
>torvald f2p week
Just end me. I've yet to a single one do any meaningful damage and gets outdamaged by almost every other class
>>
So what is the winrate non-premade hunters need for TRS to consider the game balanced?
>>
>>151941712
all perks stack with each other, they don't stack with wildlife buffs. whichever is higher will overwrite the other.
>>
>>151886091
It's better on SC than keyboard

Use a community config and make sure the game is set to only use X-input icons in the settings
>>
>>151943830
non-premade hunters? But top tier team with perfect teamwork and most skilled players available are supposed to have 50% winrate
How can nonpremades even compete
>>
File: 20160816175844_1.jpg (273KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160816175844_1.jpg
273KB, 1920x1080px
I don't know what the fuck were TRS thinking with the new map. Just look at this, we only managed to take off some of the monster's hp because we had a kala on our team. Otherwise, the monster had shield uptime of 100%. Monster was a jackass and was extending the game as much as he could
>>
>>151936504
No, fuck you. There literally isn't a single assault that does too much damage right now. Torvald's problem is how his mortars work, blitz and lennox is how easy it is to make them do shit damage, and the rest have decent but far from too much dps if they play their cards right.
>>
File: 20160811224650_1.jpg (244KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
20160811224650_1.jpg
244KB, 1680x1050px
>>151945261
>38k damage in 23 minutes
Small time.
This was a wraith. Keep in mind, Wraith has 12k health at stage 3, and he never bothered to disengage us to regen armor regardless of whether the dome was still up or not.
>>
File: kekies.jpg (222KB, 1363x871px) Image search: [Google]
kekies.jpg
222KB, 1363x871px
>>151945261
>>151945531
you are smalltime

Abe is new Assault
>>
>>151945261
>23 min game
>so little damage done

Look here>>151827327
>>
>>151945605
yes. abe is literally the new assault that comes out today or tomorrow.
>>
>>151945531
>>151945605
>>151945613
I died like 4 times and noone in the hunter team bothered to win the game by the 2nd engagement. I would have probably done more damage if I wasn't as frustrated at the monster who was always on us and kept standing in the green meteors and kept 1 person alive just to fuck with us
>>
>>151945803
>New Abe assault
>Abe keeps getting different class adaptations
>Eventually it's four Abes vs one giant Abe
>Crisis on Infinite Abrahams
>>
>>151946259
>You messed with the wrong motherfuckers motherfucker

I can't wait.
>>
>>151945605
>~30 dps
>with only 6 minutes worth of monster sighting
>so more like ~60 dps
Impressive. Do you remember what perks he used?
>>
>>151946668
Nope I think poison probably
>>
>>151945803
>2 abes on the team at the same time

/evog/ is so retarded
>>
>>151946259
>You fucked with the wrong motherfucker, motherfucker.
said assault abe
>He fucked with the wrong motherfucker, motherfucker.
medic abe agreed.
>HE FUCKED WITH THE WRONG MOTHERFUCKER, MOTHERFUCKER.
said hunter abe in panic and pointed to the rock that hit medic abe in the face

>Rawr motherfuckers.
said monster abe and escaped the dome once again
>>
>>151946668
>>151946763
oh wait
I think it was thrusters/swap/capacity or reload
>>
>>151946668
>Do you remember what perks he used?
>thinks perks will make him aim better
>>
Anyone up for the hunt or ranked?
>>
>>151947253
lol
>>
>>151947253
i will be if the patch comes out today and doesn't make hunters even shittier.
>>
>>151947397
Patch is tomorrow, in 24hrs
>>
>>151947785
good, I dont want to play as soon as possible anyway
>>
>>151946794
>The other Abes attend medic Abes funeral
>Support Abe clenches his fist
>That motherfucker...fucked with the wrong motherfuckers.
>>
people who designed the cataclysm map are literally worse than Hitler

remember to always vote to skip it
>>
>>151948003
>TRS disabled the 'skip map' option to lower playerbase toxicity
>>
>>151948003
I've literally never ever seen a map skip before cataclysm. This alone should be a hint that they fucked up.
>>
>>151947785
post that was 17 hours ago said "tomorrow"

also in regards to the Monarch Maggie Skin that's a sign in reward

Hi folks!

I am so sorry to report that the skin was not included in this build and didn't make it into the build that will be releasing tomorrow. As a result, you won't be able to equip this skin or see it in-game until 2.07 which will release not this week but next week.

Thank you for your reports; your information helped us find the issue!
>>
>>151947961
this is so stupid and I love all of it.
>>
>>151947162
I'm always interested in new info since I don't really know what to put on trapper.
>>
>>151948324
>Lazarus resurrects medic Abe
>Alright motherfuckers I'm here.
>The other Abes happily welcome their fellow Abe back into their pod
>>
>>151948116
Holy shit, don't say that out loud, there might be TRS members lurking anywhere.

"We nerfed the hunters again, and changed the map skip feature. Since some monsters perform better on some maps, we're just going to let the monster player pick the map. This should form a less toxic environment for the monster player.
>>
File: allabesmatters.png (30KB, 502x292px) Image search: [Google]
allabesmatters.png
30KB, 502x292px
>>151948468
it suddenly became less funny since it wasn't an abe that "borrowed" lazarus's revivifier.
>>
>>151948636
But Lazarus is the equal of any medic.
R-Right?
>>
>>151948636
Lazarus says the device is coded to his DNA, meaning only he can use it.
>>
>>151948889
Jack owes Abe a favor since he only put oatmeal into his mask and not something else. Jack will rig that to work on abes DNA no problem or rig it so that abes DNA "looks" like lazarus's
>>
>>151949069
So Jack calls in a favor with Hyde to help him with Abe's favor. He has Hyde invites Lazarus for a beer and to reminisce about the Mutagen Wars. Little does Laz know that Hyde spiked his drink, leaving him unconscious. Jack steals the device and works his tech magic and passes the device off to the Abes. With the Lazarus Device, they are able to ressurect their fallen Abe
>>
>>151948215
For retards:
2.06 will be released EXACTLY in 24hrs from now on
>>
I like everything about the game the designs,characters, and even gameplay

Why are Turtle rock studios so shit?
>>
>>151949732
Welcome to the club m8ey, let me introduce you to our friends playing Dirty Bomb.
>>
>>151949732
We don't get to have nice things.
>>
File: 745649418941954.jpg (25KB, 480x712px) Image search: [Google]
745649418941954.jpg
25KB, 480x712px
>>151949973

FUCK YOU MAN

FUCK SPLASH DAMAGE

THEY HAD IT ALL FOR A MODERN ET AND THEY FUCKED IT
>>
>>151949541
and then abe returns to the pod of other abes right?
>>
>>151949717

https://talk.turtlerockstudios.com/t/introducing-renegade-abe-and-overpowered-update-2-06-live-now/98781

as you were saying?
>>
Balance Changes
Dev Insight!
We’re trying something new with these patch notes where we’ll include some of the balance team's thoughts behind the latest balance changes coming into Evolve Stage 2.

OH MY GOD YES
>>
>>151950752
all hunter buffs, no hunter nerfs. the first patch since release to do this
>>
Rank 1 (Max Party Size of Three)

Max Health Modifier increased to 10% from 3.2%
Movement Speed Modifier increased to 5% from 0%
Jetpack Recharge Modifier increased to 5% from 0%
Rank 2 (Max Party Size of Two)
Max Health Modifier increased to 17% from 13%
Movement Speed Modifier increased to 10% from 7%
Jetpack Recharge Modifier increased to 10% from 7%
Rank 3 (All Solo Hunters)
Max Health Modifier increased to 25% from 20%
Movement Speed Modifier increased to 12% from 7%
Jetpack Recharge Modifier increased to 12% from 7%

Yo are you fucking serious? pub players have 12% more jetpack recharge and movement speed and 25% more health? that gives pub hunters 2000 health.
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 205x246px
>>151950245
>>151949973
>tfw you like both Evolve and Dirty Bomb
>>
TORBALD BUFFS

still not quite there yet though
>>
File: 4654546544151.png (234KB, 620x295px) Image search: [Google]
4654546544151.png
234KB, 620x295px
>>151951173

Incompetent developers shouldnt have good ideas sometimes
>>
>>151950420
Of course.
>>
"Damage threshold to interrupt the monster min distance decreased to 30 meters from 50 meters

This means hunters will need to be closer to more reliably interrupt the monster’s eating and generator attack"
finally a monster buff
>>
>assault abe
>possibility of having 2 abes on the team

and how the fuck does that work?
>>
>>151951439
Lol, monster doesn't have to give a single shit about far away hunters now
>>
>>151951145
>bonuses if you solo que
WHAT OTHER FUCKING GAME DOES THIS? WHY NOT JUST BUFF CHARACTERS INSTEAD OF THIS DOGSHIT. IMAGINE PLAYING SOLO IN COUNTER-STRIKE OR SOME SHIF AND ONE PLAYER'S DAMAGE IS 3 HIGHER THAN EVERYONE ELSE WHO IS IN A PARTY
>>
File: 1471364798922.gif (183KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
1471364798922.gif
183KB, 500x250px
>Another map variant
Why? WHY?

This game needs more MAPS, not palette swaps with fucking stupid tacked on mechanics no one likes.
>>
File: image.jpg (76KB, 500x714px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 500x714px
>>151951331
The games I've lost...The franchises I've lost...They won't stop hurting...
>>
>>151951548
monsters never really had to care

only a retard monster would try to eat in direct line of sight, you might only do that when you don't give a shit and want to engage hunters
>>
>>151950614
>Gorgon dont destroy all drones, buoys, teleporter and turrets with one button

finally
>>
so with abes poison grenades reducing the amount of damage the monster does and his poison darts increasing the amount of damage it takes.

This pretty much means he'll be a perfect fit for aggressive or defensive comps.
>>
>>151950614
Weren't Torvald pellets already doing 11 damage from a previous patch ? Also 1 more missile to his mortar isn't going to change the core issue that it's just an unreliable weapon.

>>151951173
Same here. Bought Evolve at release because it was 6 dollars or some shit on Steam because of a pricing mistake in Indonesia or something. Didn't expect anything at all but was pleasantly surprised even though the devs were completely retarded. Enjoyed 60 hours or so of Legacy before the game completely died. Stage 2 was a nice surprise but seems like history will repeat itself.
Been playing Dirty Bomb on and off since closed beta and a lot at its release on Steam, problems weren't as critical as in Evolve but still. Splash Damage is pants on head retarded when it comes to optimisation for their game (surprising for a primarly PC dev, they did the same thing with Brink) and some stuff just left me wondering like holding Thunder for god knows how many time and not changing anything from Beta at his release even though he was one of the weakest mercs in the game.
>>
The game is just too toxic for monster players, we need to fix that.
>>
so uh.. why isn't the actual patch out yet? game's not updating and there is no scheduled update either so it's not out yet despite notifications in the actual game and everything
>>
>>151952032
Mine just updated. Check now.
>>
>>151952121
I logged out of steam andback in and NOW there's a fucking update coming
>>
>>151947162
>>151946763
>>151945605
That Abe used Quick Switch/Capacity/Capacity
>>
that OP variant seems.. OP as fuck, for monster side especially
>>
How do you play new Abe

I can't buy him
>>
>pub que
>Wraith Trap
>play Caira
>get somewhat competent sunny, incompetent griffin and retard markov
>vs Prime Wraith
>markov literally uses only assault rifle, lightning gun pretty much only when he has to reload
>at one point wraith had Griffin pounced (went to rush it alone)
>kept shooting healing nades at him while markov stood literally 3 steps away, looking at them confused and doing nothing
>similar happenings through the match
>stage 3
>Wraith literally toying with us
>at relay
>shield drone at fucking ground level
>Markov instead of being with us by the relay fucking patrols the highground around the relay and gets repeatedly pounced/abducted
>keeps doing after going down multiple times
>Griffin domes wraith as soon as its in range, it always escapes with armor still on
>it collects 2 strikes on all of us before finally getting bored and ending it
>45k healing done with nades
>Wraith says he got 50k warp blast dmg
TRS fixes matchmaking when
>>
does Renegabe has new lines at least? does he aknowledge original Abe when in the same team?
>>
File: 1445611186880.png (130KB, 255x300px) Image search: [Google]
1445611186880.png
130KB, 255x300px
>>151951331
>>151951173
>>151950245
>>151949973
Hello /dbg/. How does it feel going from a game with five maps after a year to a game with four maps after a year and a half?
>>
Jesus
For a second there I actually like TRS
>>
>>151952832
wraith got nerfed hard, needs some minor buffs
>>
File: 542421515154.jpg (252KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
542421515154.jpg
252KB, 1920x1080px
>>151953082

I played evolve for like 100 hours and got Abe+Hyde to elite I still like the game but TRS ARE SHIT.

Did Splash damage ever release that big Escort map yet? Or fucking turtle?

Everyday I keep just going back to rainbow 6 siege
>>
File: 1336140601650.jpg (38KB, 505x481px) Image search: [Google]
1336140601650.jpg
38KB, 505x481px
>new abe is assault
Uh-huh.

Has ANY team ran ANY variation hunter more than once?
>>
>>151950614
>We wanted to bring back the value Acid Spit brings to Gorgon and this will allow more Hunter diversity.
>the only change is a nerf
?
>>
File: intredasting.jpg (37KB, 347x270px) Image search: [Google]
intredasting.jpg
37KB, 347x270px
>>151953082
Roughly the same way I felt when SD released on Steam with more than half of the mercs not there. Except they added the rest relatively quickly and the game wasn't dying.
>>
patch doesn't make me wanna play

they dropped the ball, this is ded
>>
yo this new abe is fucking ridiculous. There's no way he's not getting blanket nerfs next patch.

I recommend double swap reload or double swap poison. ALL of his weapons apply the poison perk and you'll be switching through his weapons quite often. You absolutely need silver weapon swap at the bare minimum if you have a more prefered T1 perk though.
>>
Abe actually is an assault, what the fuck.
>>
>>151953956
You could say that he is offensive
>>
>>151953956
But is he good?
>>
>New Abe not given to founders
fug
>>
File: jonathan-fletcher-nader-l.jpg (199KB, 1000x1263px) Image search: [Google]
jonathan-fletcher-nader-l.jpg
199KB, 1000x1263px
>>151953353
>fagger
SD should just start doing character design for hire. They're the only ones that make them neither tryhard nor blank slates. for exemple: that other nexon game, lawbreakers? They should borrow the whole SD char design team and let them redesign everyone from scratch, because everyone is loadout tier cringe, but they take themselves seriously.
>>
Paragon Abe when
>>
>>151954201

What I liked about DBs character design is how each merc carried there equipment Stoker carried his ammo station or skyhammer carrying his bags to nader wearing grenades all over her back.

SD had a game that could have competed with CSGO but they fucked it all up
>>
>>151954186
He is though
>>
>>151954526
Really ? He was greyed out in my profile. Though when I clicked on him it was stuck on loading so there's that. Well thanks for the heads up.
>>
File: 20160816204807_1.jpg (343KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160816204807_1.jpg
343KB, 1920x1080px
umm
>>
>>151954424
And remember Brink? How do SD keep fucking their own shit up?
>>
>Lesser Defense Matrix
wat
>>
>>151954687
o.o

Did the game give you every accolade you SHOULD have gotten as of this patch?

Shit, I need to go win a match as Kala, she's my highest level and I might be swimming in fucking keys.
>>
>>151954687
One mod on the forums said it's "by design", probably getting back log shit like when they increased the level cap.
>>
>second time playing as renegade abe
>coop
>oh a level 40 Crow, this should be quick, maybe even under 3 minutes
>he's fucking garbage at playing Crow and doesn't slow the monster especially outside of the domes

classic Evolve
>>
>Assault Abe
>Trapper Abe

>Monster Abe
>Support Abe
>Medic Abe

Best conversations.
>>
>>151954687

>S̠̬̰̒̋ͭ̓͐̓͊́̚I̛͓͕̖͙̊̂͆͋̀͒̚L̡̲̟̬ͫ̈́̽͑̅V̢̛̰̱̺̠̜̞͕͓̊̈ͤ̊ͫ̈ͦ͌ͅÉ̛̳̗̘̬̮̲̓ͮͦͦͨͪ̀ͅR͈̟͉͎̪̼̿̑͊͘͜͟ ̧̛̦̺̯͇̝͈̝̈̏͂̓̋̿̋̂K͉̱͎ͮͫ̄̚Ę̬̪̫̠̹̩̗̤̾̑̾͊ͤ͊̍̇Y͖͇̭̠͓͎̬̾ͯ̽̉̚͘S̹͚̻̟͓̬͇ͨ͌̓ͣ͑͛ͬ́̚͟ ̮͉̙̹͌͐͟E̘̘̙̪̗ͬͮ͘͢ͅĄ͚̭͈̫̍ͨ̃̌̽͗ͅR̸̫̘͍͇̱̼ͫ͐͢Ń̢͈̩͖̦̙̰ͯ̈ͮͧͪ͐E̴͈͖ͩ̔̍ͨ͟Dͪ͒͏҉̯̝͇̲̘̲ͅ
>>
File: reneabe.png (1MB, 1296x748px) Image search: [Google]
reneabe.png
1MB, 1296x748px
Here's his abilities
>>
>>151954980
>>151954785
Yea that's lesser defense matrix. The first 'assault' to have a shittier class ability than the rest. Go team!
>>
>>151954687
oy vey

>>151954980
before anyone asks, yes he has two different kind of shots and no aiming on the shotgun, right click is alt fire and essentially single shot higher damage while the other is 2 shots and can apply weak poison
>>
>>151954980
he looks like a biker
>>
So anyone want to try it out?
Hit the group chat.
>>
>>151955185

Someones probably a hammerfall fan at TRS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGen4c-5K60
>>
The abilities/equipment list at the start of the match is nice

>RAbe's shotgun still has the same reload animation despite being two shot now
>Dart gun reloads whole cylinder too despite having one shot
>>
>new abe has two shots
>and a "lesser" matrix when the regulard is already weak af
Wew lad. Out to make torvald look good.
>>
Did they buff Laz?
Pls buff Laz
>>
>>151955274
I'm in. I'm not great but I'm not retarded either (I hope). Most of my game time was in Legacy.

>>151955546
Now there let's not get carried away lad.
I dunno if they fear touching Laz because they genuinely believe he's in a good spot or if they don't want upsetting new players who don't know how he works.
>>
>Players can now hit Enter while in multiplayer to see the full chat history!
>Perks can be purchased on the profile screen under the new “Perks” tab
holy shit
progress
>>
>>151954980
>low
>moderate
>moderate
>brief
sounds like great fun
>>
>Abe actually turned out to be an assault
Shit, guess I was wrong
>>
We're two right now, hit the group chat people. Or add brein bot on steam if you don't want the group, look for the turkey.
>>
Renabe seems decent, it's not immediately clear what his damage rotation is. I think you shotgun->dart and then alternate between shotgun and nade until the dart runs out. Quick switch seems like a must on him since all of his shit has one/two shots and you're switching constantly.
>>
>>151955930
>4k damage a match
Big deal
>>
>>151954980
>all weapons are two/one shot
>get max swap speed
>its High Noon motherfucker
>>
>>151955151
but how shit is it? 55% is already bad enough in the current game

no wonder I was taking a lot of damage
>>
File: 20160816140040_1.jpg (302KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
20160816140040_1.jpg
302KB, 1600x900px
neat
>>
File: 1448503771776.jpg (1MB, 3744x5616px) Image search: [Google]
1448503771776.jpg
1MB, 3744x5616px
>>151955710
>>Players can now hit Enter while in multiplayer to see the full chat history!
>>Perks can be purchased on the profile screen under the new “Perks” tab
>>
>>151956015
no
>>
>>151956123
>100k keys
oy veeeeey

Should've abused the 150keys when I had the chance.
>>
>>151956123
>4k alone just for spending time as Caira
>>
i-is TRS done trying to kill the game?
>>
So is meteor goliath ever going to be nerfed or is he just going to stay as an option that causes you to be forced to dodge the game
>>
>>151956951
He was nerfed last patch when Goliath got a ton of buffs
>>
>>151956923
game is dead but TRS can still piss and dance on its grave
>>
>>151957084
*two patch ago
Wow the time flies
>>
File: lazpls.png (1MB, 1824x1026px) Image search: [Google]
lazpls.png
1MB, 1824x1026px
Thanks laz. You've always been lookin' out for me.
>>
>>151957084
I mean real nerfs that make him not dodge or lose material
>>
Rabe available only for founders

Great.

FUCK YOU TOO JEWY TRS
>>
>>151957381
no he's not
>>
>>151957567
Yes he is.
Youcan't buy him for HUNT/CUSTOMS/RANKED
>>
>>151957598
I bought him and I'm not a founder
>>
File: jewolve.jpg (444KB, 1906x1001px) Image search: [Google]
jewolve.jpg
444KB, 1906x1001px
>>151957567
>>
>>151957381
hahaha eat shit poor ass slav scrub
>>
No hunter nerfs

Silver Keys, Silver Keys and more Silver Keys

It's like Christmas is early
>>
>>151957381
day 28 reward
>>
File: money.jpg (383KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
money.jpg
383KB, 1920x1080px
neat
>>
File: 1470250239998.png (163KB, 281x349px) Image search: [Google]
1470250239998.png
163KB, 281x349px
>Medic teammate domes the monster in the most retarded spot of the map alone
>Win game
>He says l2p

wew laddie
>>
>Rabe has a bruce wayne voice filter on
PFFFF.
>>
>>151958446
stop posting these

it's nothing new or special anymore
>>
When is medic abe with healing grenades. When is support abe with shielding grenades.

Why the fuck is abes double barrel loaded with 6shells and why is his corrosive grenades not the same model as the shit on his chest.
>>
>>151957835
What do you do for the keys? Just play a high ranked character?
>>
>>151959239
run a co-op or hunt game with a highly ranked character.
>>
File: image.jpg (89KB, 383x397px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89KB, 383x397px
>>151957835
>>
Does it only give you the keys you are 'owed' for that character, or does it give you every one from all your characters?
>>
>>151959927
The ones your owed. My 28 Kala gave me 6k keys, my level 3 Jack handed me 500.
>>
>in a lobby waiting for autists to stay
>game just closes
>no hang, freeze or error or anything
>out of nowhere

Nice to see the game is becoming less and less stable with each patch.
>>
>>151959927
Just that character

Bobs code is cleaned up, we're getting closer to his release
>>
>>151960125
Sweet. Can I earn them from solo matches for maximum key hoovering efficiency?
>>
>>151960125
>soon I won't be the only Behemoth player
I'm sad, I've earned so many free wins because people are stupid, and don't understand not to follow Bob into a tiny cave.
>>
Renegade Abe getting nerfed when?

I have a lot of fun playing Abe and the Renegade version suits me.
>>
>>151960202
I couldn't, though I only tried arena.
>>
Think I got some early damage numbers on Renegade Abe. They could be wrong.

Shotgun:
2-shot: 9 dmg/pellet, 50 dmg/3seconds over 6 sec
(alt fire) 1-shot: 16 dmg/pellet, no DoT

Dart Gun:
34 dps over 10 seconds

Grenade:
60 Damage + up to 25 direct dmg + 12 dps over 10 seconds
>>
Fighting my first rank 40

It's a kraken

Will blogpost in 5 minutes when we lose
>>
Renegabe is shit isnt he?
>>
does it only work once per character?
>>
>pick one yellow buff
>50m wildlife vision
>per buff
And that's how I got a mapwide wallhack.
>>
>>151960647
he's great sustain + has great utility by increasing the damage the monster takes and reducing the damage the monster does.
>>
>>151960683
it?

if your retarded ass is talking about accolades, it's for each character separately

I don't think they removed the previous shared ones either because autists need their keys

dumbass
>>
How many shots in regulard abe's shotgun?
>>
Why is Abe's 4 called a "lesser" defense matrix? Does it not block as high a percentage of damage? That shits whack.
>>
>>151961021
rude
>>
>>151961042

Six.
Renegade's is 2, but the model still has six. TRS getting lazier by the day.
>>
>>151960779
Cool story, Cabot
>>
>>151961793
Oh man, Cabot with the 125% capacity and reload must harass like a bitch. I wonder if you get two railgun shots.
>>
>>151962109
>torvald with over 100% capacity

BRING THE RAIN
>>
Ren Abe is fun. Wish I had golden item swap speed
>>
>>151962479
*silver. What are the best perks for him anyway?
>>
>>151962627
Silver weapon swap is a must.

I personally run Swap/Swap/poison since all of his items proc the poison perk, I can squeeze out at least 2 ticks between landing another instance of damage to refresh it.
>>
>>151962627
swap/poison/poison for extra toxic pew pew
>>
New Weather Control variant is weird. There are mini perks and you can pick a bunch of them up / stack them.
>>
>>151963313
its called OP for a reason.
>>
>Try to evolve as wraith
>Get stuck on upgrade selection
Glad to see TRS still hasnt fixed this
What a fucking joke
>>
http://www.evolveupdates.com/deepestdark/

if you look closely you can see a gorgon. Wonder if they'll buff her acid spit like they said they would to compensate for the nerf
>>
>>151963313
>literally doesnt read anything
>>
>play against wrath
>faggot keeps running and hiding whenever we dome him
>emet decides it's best to stay in a corner and be ready to place beacons instead of actually helping us fight the monster
>kala disconnects
>wratih is stage 3 and is constantly picking off the ai with abduct and fucking off to regain armor whenever it's low while we defend relay
>types gg in chat after he wins
>>
>>151964540
>bright red gorgon
Is this the next adaption release?
>>
>>151966315
>yfw Lava Gorgon will actually happen
>>
>>151966315
>bright red

Hardly, she just has red paint on her back like the savage goliath skin
>>
>>151966396
pfft. maybe after Skyhemoth.
>>
>>151966929
Glacial Behemoth when?
>>
>>151966315
Trello doesn't have a gorgon variant yet. Bob and wraith are listed atm
>>
>>151967223
Katamari behemoth
>>
>>151967435
I can dig it. Think they'll add a convo between the hunters talking about how they haven't seen any Behemoths in a while?
>>
File: deepestdark.jpg (147KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
deepestdark.jpg
147KB, 1920x1080px
>>151964540

really quick edit, I didn't bother to try and adjust it any better but yeah it is reddish
>>
>>151966315
One of the little blurbs mentioned a map with gorgon eggs everywhere. Its probably just for the next variant
>>
File: 1465850088250.gif (2MB, 300x262px) Image search: [Google]
1465850088250.gif
2MB, 300x262px
>>151967435
>has a second bar of armor based on the creatures he ran over
>>
>>151967874
That's the Scarlet Gorgon skin. Guess they'll be putting that in the store next
>>
>>151967874
all variation look at least different. this one is just a recolor. maybe its just a skin
>>
>Lose hunter game because team mates are utterly retarded
>Win monster game because enemy hunters are utterly retarded
Oh Yeah, that's why I stopped playing.
>>
>>151969014
Just one retarded hunter means doom for the whole team
>>
>dot juggling assault

i guess it's kinda interesting. wish it was easier to tell which dot is and isn't currently active on the monster. his poison grenade doesn't linger and doesn't seem to leave any visible indicator it's affecting the monster.
>>
>Play Laz
>Support runs at me and waits until the monster is on top of us to dome
Every fucking time
>>
renegabe is op

the damage reduction is fucking insane, ive yet to see a single hunter go down with renegade abe in party
>>
>>151969367
Hunters don't even need to be retarded.

Earlier I won as goliath with basically no perks because the I hit the val once when she was roaching and full comboed her against the wall through double burst+shield from bucket. I'd only gotten a strike on the griffin so far and I'd been half hp before evolving stage 3.

A single time out of position and I won.
>>
>>151969014
>lose vs monster because even we as hunter had a perfect game up to s3 our support fucked up and doomed the team
>'gg'
>tell this glue sniffer to fuck off and that monster are still OP and that his 20+ winning streak proves it
>'oh yea? if mons are so strong why dont you play them as long as they "are so OP"?'
I could not answer. does he have a point?
>>
>>151767651
>blitz markov is so good guys
>blitz sucks
>crow is meh
>crow is good
can this shitty general never make up its own mind?
>>
>>151969757
Stomping as a monster isn't fun if it's all you do.
>>
>>151969890
Blitz got an assload of nerfs that make him not a good pick. God forbid a tier list be updated in accordance with balance changes.

Crow was also hotly contested as being as good as abe/griffin for a long while. Guess he finally won
>>
>>151969890
blitzkov has been pretty sucky since his major nerfs
crow was always good
>>
File: 1467234261760.gif (2MB, 380x285px) Image search: [Google]
1467234261760.gif
2MB, 380x285px
>>151969757
>hunter stacks stomp monsters
>if hunters arent in a stack they get 25% extra health
>>
So is it possible to play lobby with both abes?
>>
>retard trappers that play distillery coop and don't scan as they land when 1. monster or monster tracks can't be seen straight from the dropship 2. unsure of direction the monster headed

too often retards head in one direction regardless of tracks and the fact that sometimes the monster is directly behind the drop spot and sometimes it comes straight for the team at drop spot, that's THE map in coop (and in Hunt) where you should scan the moment you drop
>>
>>151971428
Yes.
There doesn't seem to be any dialog lines about that though.
>>
Laz assault when?
>>
>>151970442
Crow is almost pure damage in dome, with charged rifle/stasis pokes when it comes down.
Griffin shits on him in tracking and utility, but has no damage in comparison.
Abe is good damage, good tracking, and stasis, but dangerous range.
Frankly the only trappers not worth picking are the adaptations.
>>
why is she called wasteland maggie? because she's like waste and completely worthless
>>
File: remover.jpg (75KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
remover.jpg
75KB, 600x848px
>>151971834
>he looks like this
>>
File: slim jack.png (207KB, 853x364px) Image search: [Google]
slim jack.png
207KB, 853x364px
>>
>>151966148
>losing to overnerfed wraith

kek
>>
File: slim parnell.png (197KB, 813x327px) Image search: [Google]
slim parnell.png
197KB, 813x327px
>>151972381
Been a while since I last posted these.
I think I didn't even save the ones another anon made.
>>
File: crow markov.png (124KB, 777x249px) Image search: [Google]
crow markov.png
124KB, 777x249px
>>151972571
>>
>>151972761
post the one with emet's demon-core and hyde
>>
File: in game banter.png (118KB, 772x94px) Image search: [Google]
in game banter.png
118KB, 772x94px
>>151972950
Gimme a minute, I'm not sure I have it and I've got a loads of screens.
>>
>play coop
>there's a sunny on the team
>and torbad who sucks and drags the match on for too long by being a typical torbad shitter
>sunny keeps boosting me in the fights when I am the medic
>doesn't seem to get it that it's normally not even worth it since the monster doesn't properly focus and they should just set a drone down and then do damage and use the shield when they can
>I can already manage my jetpack as needed and I don't run out of juice inside the dome but if I told them to stop boosting me they'd probably sperg out as they usually do
>outside the dome they don't boost anyone to chase down the monster including me though I am always closest to the monster so the monster gets to recover armor constantly as it keeps leaping like it's on pcp

some Hunt strategies don't really apply for coop
why are people so dumb? why are normies so dumb?
>>
>>151973374
in it Hyde talks about how the demon core's insults remind him of his mother
>>
File: Hyde EMET.png (221KB, 820x279px) Image search: [Google]
Hyde EMET.png
221KB, 820x279px
>>151973374
Shopped it.
>>
>>151973882
I habe Hydes "u wot m8" as a ring tone on my phone
>>
>>151973882
Post Crow/Torbad good talk
>>
we're getting a medic parnell next pray the game doesnt die
>>
>>151975560
>medic Parnell
Nigga hol up, lemme heal you
>>
>>151975560
>>151975669
paramedic parnell
>>
>>151975669
>'oh boi yo in fo som' trouble. ah haff to donate yo some blood, yo'
>smack lipps as Abe tries to escape his arms strong as an adult orang utan trying to argue he rather prefers the lazarus device
>>
Man i want assault emet.
>>
>>151975808
Paranell
>>
lets play some evolve, hunters only no shitty monsters allowed
join from
steam://joinlobby/273350/109775243436739482/76561198001239855

or use the steam group chat to join from there
>>
How do I EMET
>>
>>151977364
hunt is completely bugged and fucked at the moment, ill try again later today
>>
>>151978786
fuck monster till it dies
>>
>>151978786
Stack cool down reductions, throw beacons and click 4 as needed. Beacons can be midair and still burst
>>
just had a weird coop match

the game world along with the monster and how you saw other hunters slowed down to a crawl but everyone could chat normally, my orbital laser went on forever though I could move around normally and the monster's health was chipped slowly and other players I saw were lag warping every few seconds

despite the whole slowdown lasting over 2 minutes, the match length was still a little over 4 minutes while it was actually probably closer to 6 due to that weird lag attack which wasn't actual normal lag

maybe some bad sync issue
>>
>>151978786
jump height and double ability cooldown. make sure your team kites up and down objects where you keep a steady supply of buoys on.
>>
>>151978786
ram yourself up its ass and then blow yourself up
>>
File: 20160816152319_1.jpg (180KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
20160816152319_1.jpg
180KB, 1600x900px
>>151978786
double cooldown perks
>>
https://talk.turtlerockstudios.com/t/renegade-abe-character-stats-moar-dots/98956

If anyone is curious about renegabes numbers here they are.
>>
File: 1461512058906.png (308KB, 500x502px) Image search: [Google]
1461512058906.png
308KB, 500x502px
>>151980339
>5% damage reduction

Yeah, im sure knocking 30 damage off rockthrow will make a world of difference
>>
>>151980253
in just 10 minutes? holy shit, was your team on a suicide mission?
>>
>>151980604
I had Puggims on bucket
We just managed killed the gloiath
>>
>>151980549
It can mean the difference between getting a heal/shield burst out or not
>>
>>151980683
to kill*
jebus im tired
>>
>>151980549
I haven't had the opportunity to play as him yet, but isn't that basically a free defense up perk for the team?
>>
Someone update the tier list if they have a chance, I cant tell if RENabe is good or not.
>>
>>151980941
I think tieranon left the game for good
>>
>>151980941
I'd put him at fine with at least two swap perks
>>
>>151980941
he is good so far. at least on paar with hyde.
>>
>>151980941
markov, hyde and parnell are still the best 3 picks

then lennox

then blitzkov/rabe

and at the bottom of the pile - torbad
>>
>>151946786

Kek get BTFO
>>
>>151982123
TRS is just as retarded

perfect match
>>
>>151980941
he's slightly above markov in terms of dps. up to 50% higher if you don't miss a pellet but don't make any headshots.

his shotguns right click alone is 170.6 dps, 183.4 dps if you have the damage amp from the dart in play.
if you take into account the 10s dots it brings his right click dps into 214 without counting the impact damage of the dart and nade, I chose to exclude these to cover up the dps loss from applying them into rotations. so it comes out more or less to 214dps without any headshots or missed pellets.

So i'd rate him on par with hyde.
>>
File: 1468609211805.png (70KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1468609211805.png
70KB, 250x250px
>theres a thread on the TRS forums complaining that playing monster is stressful and the health risks associated with that stress
>>
>Evolve gets to stage 3
>There's at least one Abe for each hunter class
>When hunters win with a team of Abes they all simultaneously say
>"You fucked with the wrong motherfucker, motherfucker"
>>
>>151982880
fucking post it mane
>>
File: 1456449469540.jpg (46KB, 225x402px) Image search: [Google]
1456449469540.jpg
46KB, 225x402px
https://talk.turtlerockstudios.com/t/anyone-else-find-playing-the-monster-stressful/98864
>>
>>151982880
kek I read this one. its the opposite because you just play as good as possible and everyone has fun. I even fucked around with movement speed and sneaked faster than I run with other perks.
monster babbis, everyone
>>
>>151729697
Can any of you post reference pics of the Gorgon or Wraith? I cant find any. I want to draw something.
>>
>Well glad to know this is kinda a common thing for monster players, here I thought something was wrong with me!

>I love playing monster though because of that feeling you're the underdog and then experiencing that turning point where the hunters then are.

>It's like that scrawny kid that got bullied all through middle school, hits a crazy growthspurt and turns into the giant linebacker that no one messes with in highschool lol
>>
File: 1447781441041.jpg (8KB, 174x231px) Image search: [Google]
1447781441041.jpg
8KB, 174x231px
>>151983163
you weren't kidding holy shit
>>
File: EvolveStage3.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
EvolveStage3.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>151982893
>>
>>151984387
>Abraham Abe
my sides
>>
>>151984387
10/10
>>
What makes Egriffin worse than regular griffin? seems the slow on his smg would be good
>>
>this new buff map makes it a bitch to play monster
its revenge for the cataclysm map
>>
>>151985000
E griffin is better in the dome, while og griffin is way better outside of it due to actually having range on his harpoon and sound spikes
>>
File: 46784678684686.jpg (57KB, 656x723px) Image search: [Google]
46784678684686.jpg
57KB, 656x723px
>>
>>151984387
nice
>>
>>151982880

Jokes aside. I love playing as monster, though. It always gives me a rush. It's like playing survival horror
>>
What's the best rotation for Ren Abe? Pistol into lmb shotgun, granade, rmb shotgun, repeat?
>>
>>151983163
>EMET sits outside the dome half way across the map to respawn his team using his fucking beacon
>Repeats this extending the game by 10 minutes
>Laz waits outside the dome until somebody downs, cloaks and then sneakily revives them
>I fall for this shit several times
desu lad it can be stressful.
>>
>>151985000
the lack of harpoon range is the big thing, E-griff isn't bad, he's just not as useful for trapper duties as regular griff.
I'd personally run E-griff over regular griff in high damage comps, and regular for all other comps.

>>151985753
pretty much
>>
File: EvolveStage3.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
EvolveStage3.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>151984387
I didn't have to do this, but I updated it slightly.
>>
>>151986296
>not Abes killed the Abe
>>
>>151986296
>[Monster Abe]

KEK
>>
File: 1468130610053.png (2MB, 1440x960px) Image search: [Google]
1468130610053.png
2MB, 1440x960px
>>151986296
>>
File: 1467666238380.gif (3MB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
1467666238380.gif
3MB, 480x320px
>>151986296
>>
>>151986296
11/10 would giggle like an idiot again
>>
so is renegabe shit or good? it feels like he does no damage, but then you see the poison eating away at HP when the monster flees.
>>
They still haven't fixed poison/acidic rounds showing proper damage numbers at the end game results screen. As of right now, it isn't shown.
>>
>>151987861
Yeah he's decent
though i feel like he should be a support instead
>>
>>151987861
Looks like he's some sort of chasing assault more than a direct fight assault
>>
>>151987861
he's slightly below mediocre

I'd even prefer Lennox over him now that mecha granny got a slight buff
>>
>>151987861
his damage is on par with hyde
>>
Convince me not to buy Rabe? I'm close to pulling the trigger and sinking 8k.
>>
>>151988997
>implying it's hard to get silver keys in this game right now

lol nigga wats wrong wit u
>>
>>151988997
do it
>>
>>151989115
What's the secret to the grind? Co-op?
>>
>>151989447
Not just that, you now have accolades for each character.

Just replay 1 match with all characters, free 2-9k depedns how much playtime you put into one
>>
File: 20160816134258_1.jpg (779KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160816134258_1.jpg
779KB, 1920x1080px
>>151989447
If you have a rank 40 character then your accolades will look something like this.

Also co-op.
>>
>>151989447
You play the game, game hands you a ridiculous amount of keys for playing it.

Simple.
>>
>>151989563
2k-4k on average PER CHARACTER if you have levels 20-30 on them at least
but some accolades are kind of ridiculous and you need to play characters beyond level 40 to get everything
>>
>If steam is offline you can't play anymore
xD
>>
Has Slim got any buffs recently or is he still dogshit?
>>
>>151992223
he got a buff and then he was nerfed again

so he isn't good
>>
>>151992223
he got buffed then nerfed, the capacity perk nerf hit him pretty hard since he lost out on an entire shell.

With all these i'd say he's usable but not an optimal pick. Only pick slim if you have a Hank or Sunny.
>>
>>151992223
he is good now
>big buff 3 patches ago
>small nerf 2 patches ago
>wasnt touched this patch
his 2 and 3 are still useless though
>>
>>151992223
>Asking /evog/ for advice
They were calling Laz tier 5 last week Anon.
>>
>>151988997
You get him for free I think in day 28 or something
>>
>>151992304
>>151992383
>>151992443

I'm on the Evolve forums and I keep seeing these threads saying Slim is "OP or too strong" and that's even after his most recent nerf. Am I shit or something because he definitely is not as good as any of the Vals or Caira and only 2/4 of his abilites are actually good. Every time I have a Slim on my team I don't go "Whoa he really made a difference in this game, maybe he needs more nerfs."
>>
>>151994789
They saw him do well with one combination (Hank) and threw a fit like all forum-goers do. TRS likes to listen to these people
He's still usable with a proper perk set and a good support at his side, but other medics do it just as well without specific needs and his spore launch still does nothing
>>
>>151951623
Because they can't afford to make new maps. No-one is paying them
>>
>>151996036
I still don't understand why they dont want to bring back the old maps. The existing maps are just the same as stage 1's but with removed foliage/assets and different lighting. I wont pretend to understand it but that's gotta be minimal work with no major development needed
I know the old modes would need to be tweaked but there's a whole bunch of content they're just abandoning
>>
File: 1433571212324.jpg (38KB, 310x192px) Image search: [Google]
1433571212324.jpg
38KB, 310x192px
Man R.Abe is fun. Running Swap/swap/acid.

My rotation seems to be Dart-LMB shotty-(Grenade-Right Shotty)x2-Dart-etc. Poison lasts 10 seconds so you can fit an extra grenade and shotty before refreshing everything. Tagging a monster at the end of a dome is like a free 1/2-lifebar or more its insane.

>>151992449
If your talking about the tier list I thought that entire list was designed for solo play. Laz is incredibly awful to play solo and the only times I see him picked in pro premades is in hyper aggressive comps (Cabot/Abe/Parnell).

He requires too much coordination to do well with and if the monster has at least two brain-cells to rub together he can counter Laz at every turn. The hyper-aggro comp only works with Laz because they do so much damage they force the monster off the body or he waste time focusing the Laz while the team gets their entire clip in his back.
>>
Every competitive game has some weird thing where the players demand new maps/modes and then proceed to play nothing other than dust/5v5/1v1 etc.

TRS would be fucking retarded to bring back old maps let alone make new ones.
>>
>>151997224
The game needs a map preference. Being able to skip 1 map and getting a random one isn't solving anything and every game I've been in skips the new map variants
>>
>>151997041
>acid

What a waste. Poison does not stack with Rabe's poison even though Rabe has unique case when few different DoTs work together: grenade/dart and shotgun all have separate threads for poison.
>>
File: 12218374.jpg (10KB, 236x248px) Image search: [Google]
12218374.jpg
10KB, 236x248px
>>151997786
what do you run on rabe
>>
>want daily
>coop
>pick trapper
>abe / torvald / kala / rogue val
>goliath
>everybody except me gets 2 strikes
>goliath reaches stage 3 and only lost 4 hp bars
>we win because timer runs out because I stall the AI
>match length 34 minutes

Now I understand TRS balancing.
>>
File: 20160817034217_1.jpg (422KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160817034217_1.jpg
422KB, 1920x1080px
Had a weird match where the wraith got stuck in terrain. We tried to let him go and he eventually escaped the rocks
>>
>Play Gorgon
>Shoot web snares straight through hunters
>Nothing happens
This is why every other person quits when they get monster
Fix your goddamn game
>>
>picking Laz on the new OP map
>even in coop
>where the monster can actually down people after it gets its buffs
>>
I know I'm late to the party, but Abe's an assault now, huh? Two Abes?

I wonder if Kala's gonna get a gorgon variant and be able to swing around like Spider-man.

Hell, amplify her mutation and then just make her variant a new monster.

And then put a wraith variant that's on the hunter team.
>>
>>152003963
>Kala gets three variants to fill each role with focuses on different monster abilities
>also monster variant
This is actually the most plausible 'entire game is the same person' scenario.
>>
File: ok sign mug.jpg (181KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
ok sign mug.jpg
181KB, 900x675px
>>151984387
quality. we need more anons like you.
>>
>>152004438
>they never shut about themselves and pity the monster
>>
God damn the new overpowered map is awful. Not even cataclysm left me this irritated
>>
>>152004605
I'm guessing you're a monster player? The map favors hunters for sure.
>>
>>152004890
I play no preference, but yeah I was stuck with monster. I had the misfortune of having a fully buffed group come at me while I had like 3 because no buffs were spawning for me. 5 attack rabe made it even worse since retreating meant I'd lose a good bar or two of health.
>>
Jack is actually pretty fun. I was thinking about quitting the game soon so I tried out some characters and honestly, I might level him to 40. He's just really satisfying.
>>
File: image.jpg (94KB, 358x310px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94KB, 358x310px
>>152004594
>Bucket comes on over the loudspeaker during the dropship convo and tells them to quit bitching
>>
>>152004594
In fairness, you'd probably pity the monster if it was you.

Also, Kala's WOE IS ME doesn't really work on anyone because everyone on the crew is in some way a fucking psycho or just thinks she's nuts in cases like Caira. What about Cabot? Does he have any interaction with her? He plays the Straight Man a lot so he seems like the one person who might actually react with 'yeah shit sux'
>>
>>152007491
He probably wouldnt care since she at least provides the team with an advantage
Not that gameplay balance would agree with that. I've only seen about 1/3rd of kala players use her teleporters
>>
>>152007491
Did Kala intentionally inject monster DNA into herself? There's nothing to pity if she went full mad scientist.
>>
Just tried op as a hunter, still fucking awful. The wraith could not touch me at all, meaning I could just kite her and charge shot her to death stage one
>>
KALA FUTA ART LITERALLY FUCKING WHEN
>>
>>152007740
She did. She gets pissy with Caira about it because muh ethics, and muh no experimenting on others and shit
>>
File: boring.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
boring.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>152007885
disgusting
>>
>>152007914
If she was so pissy about experimenting on innocent people, why didn't she ask her superiors for some criminals to experiment on?
>>
>>152009443
Muh ethics in monster biology
>>
I get so salty when I play monster on the Weather Control: Overpowered. Hunters being able to get virtually infinite jetpack is NOT right.
>>
>>152007491
Cabot and Kala cant react since they are both Supports. Mostly Abe and Caira bitch about her to him and he's basically like "OK we will talk about this later".

For the most part they are desperate for people and he already has tons of crazies and weirdo's on the ship. Until she becomes a threat he seems ok to have her on board.
>>
>>152007914
It's not just Caira, pretty much no one likes being around her. Hank talks about how she "mutters things, weird math" in her sleep, she chats with Caira about the monster being RNA instead of DNA, thus making it incredibly unstable and very violent. I dont remember who says it, but she can't see out of her weird Wraith'd eye, but something else can see out of it. If she didn't have those veins pumping amino suppressents into her 24/7, she'd be a monster, or dead, or worse.

Nobody likes being around her because she's a time bomb. Half her body is monster RNA that's desperately trying to devour what's left of her body, and the monster RNA itself is crazy unstable anyway giving her multiple monster abilities like the Wraiths teleporters, the Goliath's armor-, and the Kraken mines.

I really like some of the backstory to these characters, like Kala being unstable mentally and physically, Slim being a ex-bio mutant, Lennox being alone on this hunk of rock and building her Giant Mech herself in 3 days, its all cool stuff.

Shame the game is having problems.
>>
>>152010051
Being a lorefag is suffering
>>
File: keys.jpg (451KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
keys.jpg
451KB, 1920x1200px
>>151990237
nice keys
>>
>>152010051
I believe the convo was with Hank or Caira about how the suit is pumping her full of enzyme boosters to prevent her system being shredded by the kraken semen coursing through her veins. She a dumb bitch, and I look forward to her replacement. But that'll never happen because she's a woman and muh diversity.
>>
>skip cataclysm
>next map is overpowered
I actually liked the people in the lobby too
>>
>>152012004
>overpowered
>aka, the hunters just get to win

>cataclysm
>aka, the monsters just get to win

Choices Choices. This is true TRS balance at its finest.
>>
>>152012124
And Cata will be skipped everytime, OP won't
>>
File: 1465343874063.gif (993KB, 267x150px) Image search: [Google]
1465343874063.gif
993KB, 267x150px
>>152012357
>4 stack all prefer monster
>2 have the same twitch.bullshit in their username
>gee, I end up as the monster what a surprise
>Cataclysm map gets locked in because they aren't paying attention
>Behemoth
I'm come to take your fun from you.
>>
File: trsbabbies.png (210KB, 722x268px) Image search: [Google]
trsbabbies.png
210KB, 722x268px
>highest damage output
>>
>>152013342
Going by number theory yeah. His shotguns right click alone has like 170 dps, not including head shots or anything. Then you factor in his like 90 dot? I mean he isn't going to land all those shots unless it's a behemoth or Goliath by by number theory alone his damage output is great. Then he plays a kraken and it all goes down the tube
>>
File: renegadeabe.png (362KB, 458x942px) Image search: [Google]
renegadeabe.png
362KB, 458x942px
literally fuck this guy holy shit
>>
>>152014603
He's pretty fun. Probably the best variant yet.
>>
>>152014690
He's the hunter version of kraken
>>
>>152014603
You messed with the wrong motherfucker, motherfucker.
>>
>>151927029
>>151772875
I just started playin a couple days ago. I really like the game, my matches were mostly balanced with a little edge for the monster but it was always fue to the fact that we had a brilliant teammate who went in solo and domed the fella with us being far away.
If i was to see some changes id like them to make the game a little more mechanically challenging - well it might be due to my shite level and players who can't move propeely - but as an fps player i find hitting monster too easy. That being said i see what they went for - maximize tactics and cooperation at the cost of mechanical difficulty.
Tldr Good game, minor flaws, idiot teammates ,fine experience on either side.
>>
File: temp.png (3MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
temp.png
3MB, 1680x1050px
Apparently wraith trap occasionally glitches, giving people a sneak peak at the variant coming out next week(?)

https://talk.turtlerockstudios.com/t/wraith-trap-covered-in-spiderwebs/99082

>>152014767
How so? Comparing him to the monster that invalidates half the tools in the game is a pretty serious accusation.
>>
WHY AM I STILL FUCKING GETTING CHINKS IN MY MATCHES BACK TO BACK
WHAT THE FUCK
FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
>>
Any tips for a completely green player?
>>
>>152016713
don't cheese up your jetpack fuel all at once also buy rocket king/lord asap
>>
>>152016713
Lube up. It'll be hard for a while. It will take some time to learn all the ins and outs, but stick with it, this game can be fun when everything falls into place. Also, invest in Hank, Griffin and Val
>>
>>152014767
But kraken is the weakest monster.
>>
>>152017056
I know youre baiting but people actually believe that, its crazy.
>>
>>152017612
It certainly felt like it when I first started playing him. Still having trouble getting used to running away for 20 seconds straight instead of eating on the go.
>>
File: 1467961328663.png (81KB, 495x398px) Image search: [Google]
1467961328663.png
81KB, 495x398px
>dome comes down
>fuck off to feed
>by the time my armors full the hunters have burned all their jetpack and split up
>literally free downs
>They cant even dome me in revenge because one of them got caught out

When will they learn?
>>
How well would a Val/Cabot/Abe/Rabe setup go do you think?
>>
>>152019664
>fights retarded kids
>brags about it
>>
>>152016798
I did it right away after first match when the monster got me in the corner and mauled to death
>>
I fucking hate Emet. Half the time my attacks just straight up miss his healing buoys.
>>
>>151982880
Remind me of the thunder update

>thuder is cancer
>flashbangs shouldn't fuck my aim up if I eat them in the face
>their affecting my sensibility means I got wrist injury from it, nerf pls
>>
>>151982880
>implying it's not

When a game isn't going well because I can't seem to down a single hunter, I flip my shit out of sheer frustration. Thankfully this only happens with one monster, so I just play hunters or the monsters I don't suck at.
>>
>>152025080
>literally bitching because "pro players will get wrist injuries"

Man... some fucking people dude. At least Thunder isn't garbage anymore.
>>
>>152014603
>people legitimately think rabe is op
Shitters. I don't feel his dmg reduction at all and he doesn't hurt more than the other assaults.
He's also really easy to burst down.
>>
>>152025721
It wasn't even that, the loudmouths were pubstars I recognized.
Made me reconsider them, honestly, for being whiny bitches.
Thread posts: 755
Thread images: 112

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.