[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pdg/ - Payday: The Heist and Payday 2 General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 771
Thread images: 146

File: 16.legendaries.jpg (75KB, 629x327px) Image search: [Google]
16.legendaries.jpg
75KB, 629x327px
16 Mint Legendaries Edition

Previous heist: >>150794945

>(NEW) Workshop Manual
http://www.overkillsoftware.com/workshopmanual/

>Upcoming Payday 2 Tournaments:
http://www.overkillsoftware.com/payday2-tournament/

>Extremely In-Depth Guide on the Mechanics of PAYDAY 2 (Frank is back)
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=267214370

>Skill/Weapon Stat Calculator:
http://pd2skills.com/

>Old Skilltree Guide:
http://i.imgur.com/nUXjB3J.png

>Perk Deck Guide (out of date, somebody update this shit already):
http://i.imgur.com/E6x18Bt.png

>Stat Ranking and Breakpoints (slightly out of date):
http://i.imgur.com/TY14uav.png

>Weapon/Armor/Damage/Pickup Spreadsheets (not up to date):
http://pastebin.com/dSyuTzdt

>Weapon Skin Checklist (totally up to date):
http://pastebin.com/jivyLi3A

>Big Oil Engine Calculators:
http://payday2skills.ru/bigoil.html
http://albertkung.com/bigoil/

>PAYDAY Wiki:
http://payday.wikia.com/wiki/PAYDAY_2

>Latest Updates Here:
http://steamcommunity.com/app/218620

>Steam Group:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/itfeelslikesomethingsintheair

>Mods and Lua:
http://pastebin.com/HR91ZxX2

>Weapon skin previews
http://pd2stash.com/

>Daily Dose
http://fuldans.se/?v=bawawkvbhb
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHEkCM3fTrc
>>
Memes
>>
First for forgotten gay scalies.
>>
>>151345153
That's like 8.8 mil exp from 0 to 80.

You can do 0 to like..40 depending on infamy level with a DW UK Job.

Then it's just straight grinding 8 mil exp from there so just do some Rats cooking. 2 or 3 rounds of 7 bags should be enough for 7 mil exp.
>>
>>151346020
What's some options for solo stealth?
I can't solo rats ovk easily at lowish level, I don't have enough points to invest for a good build. Stealth is super non-rigid in terms of points needed
>>
File: Judge.png (150KB, 337x365px) Image search: [Google]
Judge.png
150KB, 337x365px
>>
sixth for Armorer, Biker, and Maniac are shit
>>
File: 20160810233821_1.jpg (287KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
20160810233821_1.jpg
287KB, 1280x720px
Post masks, rate masks.
>>
>>151348169
>Armorer
>shit
no
>>
>>151346658
You can probably do a couple H&Ts with only a saw to 50-ish. The big stelf exp heists (aka. give more than 1 mil a pop) are like, FF, GGC, and Big Bank but they're long as fuck even assuming you finish them in one try with no resets. Don't know about ED, haven't done it in months so I don't know what the payout is like anymore.

Murky Station I think also gives more than 1 mil exp if you get all 16 bags on DW.

Grinding with solo stealth is pretty slow compared to shooting cops because of how many time barriers there are in each. SR DW used to give like a mil a pop but the Infamy 2.0 debacle had the devs (and mostly the Steam forum shitters) permanently buttflustered about ECM rushing.
>>
>>151348169
>Maniac
>shit
Stop afk'ing in a corner and shoot some cops.
>>
>>151348427
Armorer is a downgrade to both Anarchist and Infiltrator in every way
>>
>>151216475
Hello heisters! New side jobs are out!

Today's Daily Side Jobs are:
- Diamonds Are Forever (diamonds_are_forever)
- High Times (voff_2)

Keep those helmets flying! ;)
>>
>>151348650
It's a lot like crew chief, it's nice to have one in the group but they're gimping themselves to help everyone else when they'd probably just be better off having a teammate taking a more effective perk deck instead
>>
File: houston10.png (213KB, 792x765px) Image search: [Google]
houston10.png
213KB, 792x765px
14th for sexy houston
>>
>>151350793
It's not that much of a gimp in this ridiculous Frenzy meta right now so it's not that bad in my opinion.

Armour damage reduction + 36 extra damage reduction means I can do laps at the top of the mountain base and get all the extra Murky loot bags while snipers keep shooting at me, it's pretty great.
>>
File: sokol x everyone fixed v2.png (2MB, 1762x2213px) Image search: [Google]
sokol x everyone fixed v2.png
2MB, 1762x2213px
16th for qt sokol
>>
oh man I just love coming back from a along break. Shit tons of mods and broken shits to update/fix
>>
>>151353558
Well I mean even Crew Chief is great with Frenzy right now because Frenzy is busted
>>
File: 1470470789005.png (1MB, 1463x4167px) Image search: [Google]
1470470789005.png
1MB, 1463x4167px
>>151345436
>>Perk Deck Guide (out of date,somebody update this shit already):
it already is
>>
>>151345436
>>151354964
Is anyone doing the updated skilltree guide?

I was thinking about doing it if no one else feels like it
>>
File: 1470204559983.jpg (104KB, 936x862px) Image search: [Google]
1470204559983.jpg
104KB, 936x862px
>>151354015
Enjoy spending the next three hours trying to figurate what the fuck to do with the new weapon and skill balances.
>>
>>151356493
do you actually know what youre doing
will it be nothing but "pick frenzy to win"
>>
>>151356493
I'd say give it a shot because chances are if you wait around for someone else to do it in a general as dead as this it will never get done
>>
>>151356493
Just wait this week update so we know if frenzy still is king of useless shit
>>
File: UK job asset.png (35KB, 119x130px) Image search: [Google]
UK job asset.png
35KB, 119x130px
>>151357995
>will it be nothing but "pick frenzy + anarchist + ICTV to win"

ftfy
>>
File: 1422960170209.jpg (6KB, 200x252px) Image search: [Google]
1422960170209.jpg
6KB, 200x252px
>update in 12 hours
>>
27th for YEAH

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O53PMGrM3HM
>>
File: bfd.png (209KB, 500x553px) Image search: [Google]
bfd.png
209KB, 500x553px
28th for more sokol a cute! CUTE!
>>
Why is jacket a part of the PAYDAY gang?
How did he negotiate his way onto the team?
Why would he even join the PAYDAY gang?
Beyond the time discrepancies, I highly doubt 50 blessings would threaten him into heisting, considering what their motives are.
And I seriously doubt he would get into heisting on his own accord. The reason why he even committed the crimes he did, is that he wanted to avenge Beard's death in a way, to get back at the russians. Hell, even when he was killing the cops in Assault (another point, despite assault im pretty sure jacket isnt very keen on killing cops, since after crackdown he only knocks them down on his way out despite being very easily able to kill them. im pretty sure the only reason why he kills cops in Assault was to get to richter for revenge and information)) he was doing it with a russian-killing motive in mind.
Also what the fuck is that tape recorder bullshit? Like I know they didn't want to force a voice on him, but god damn it's canon that he can speak
>>
>>151364713
also another thing that falls under time discrepancy, jacket's fucking dead and the world is nuclear rubble

and jacket fucking hates russians, why would he ever work with one, and why would he ever take orders from one
>>
>>151364713
>>151364810
Not canon.
>>
>>151364810
Dragan is Croatian, slav not Russian.

Sokol is totes Canadian now ;)
>>
>>151364919
I know it's not canon, but it's so fucking stupid. Every other character is fucking canon except for maybe Wick and maybe Jimmy. Even though it doesn't make a whole lot of sense for Jimmy to be in the PAYDAY gang, it at least makes sense why HE would be A working with them (to secure the EMP and get into the lab) and B why he'd do it (because he's very much against Akan, and the whole exploring-different-personalities-with-avatars thing). Can't say anything about Wick, need to actually watch that movie.
But boy, Jacket has absolutely 0 reason to even exist outside of being a fucking advertisement
>>
>>151365345
>Can't say anything about Wick, need to actually watch that movie.
Movie doesn't have anything about it.

It's just purely the Chains trailer. Wick wanted a crew, accidentally blew Chains' cover, then asked for a job.
>>
>>151365490
I mean sort of like, judging from the movie, if he would ever actually become a heister. Jacket most likely fucking wouldn't, Jimmy probably would (but I'm also pretty sure coked out whore house jimmy wouldn't be the avatar he would choose), and I don't know about Wick
>>
>>151360880
source?
>>
File: bepis.png (330KB, 540x600px) Image search: [Google]
bepis.png
330KB, 540x600px
>>151365968
Secret serious sources
>>
File: 400350000.jpg (16KB, 367x388px) Image search: [Google]
400350000.jpg
16KB, 367x388px
>>151367156
So you pulled it out your ass, thanks.
>>
>there will never be an actual Kawaii Character Pack
>will never spread my toxicity through the entire playerbase
Can I transfer my money to another bank that won't be robbed?
>>
What the fuck is up with all the new players all of a sudden?
>>
>>151364713
>The reason why he even committed the crimes he did, is that he wanted to avenge Beard's death in a way, to get back at the russians.
No, it's because he liked hurting other people
Get that Hotline 2 shit out of my face
>>
>>151374230
What was wrong with Hotline 2?

Besides windows HOLY FUCK FUCK WINDOWS
>>
File: 1445886912703.png (180KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1445886912703.png
180KB, 900x900px
>>151373820
>tfw it's not even a free-weekend

I don't see how people are so afraid of this game going full Free 2 play, it's not like we didn't have already the horde of shitters at our gate and hackers doing whatever they want.
>>
File: car-4 skin.png (480KB, 983x600px) Image search: [Google]
car-4 skin.png
480KB, 983x600px
Would you this as an epic skin /pdg/ ?
>>
>Players can now use First Aid Kits and Doctor Bags when at full health
So why do they encourage griefing all of a sudden?
>>
So instead of just putting frenzy back to what it use to be, I think they nerf'd it into the ground if you wanted to use self healing stuff with it like infiltrator.

Frenzy: Basic now receives 10% less damage taken instead of 30% health damage
Frenzy: Aced now receives 25% less damage taken instead of 60% health damage and healing received is now
>>
>>151381049

Frenzy fags BTFO

Time to git gud

Also time to update the Skill Tree guide now that the nerf hammer fell
>>
>>151381049
Hahah get fuck frenzy shitters
>>
>>151381049

Frenzy: Aced now receives 25% less damage taken instead of 60% health damage and healing received is now reduced to 0% from 50%
>>
>The RPK Light Machine Gun can now use grips from Gage Courier Mod pack

So where were you when the brenner-21 was cucked to oblivion ?
>>
>>151381121
>>151381134

I used it before they broke it, I liked that it was able to get me down low enough to proc berzerker and I could absorb some damage because of the reduced health damage if my armor did break out in the open.
>>
>It took them this fucking long to fix the detection bug with bags
>>
>Big Oil , On day 2, made the engine bags lighter
WEW
>>
File: RPK.png (730KB, 1243x640px) Image search: [Google]
RPK.png
730KB, 1243x640px
Fuck the KSPfags
>>
>>151381049
Overkill doesn't know how to reasonably balance anything. They just nerf whatever they deem overpowered until it's unusable. You should know this by now.
>>
>>151382402

I just don't get why they didn't return frenzy to how it was before. It was fine how it use to be.
>>
>>151382496
>just don't get why
Because it's Overkill.
>>
>>151382402
>Overkill doesn't know how to reasonably balance anything. They just nerf whatever they deem overpowered until it's unusable.
Doesn't help that the retards on the Steam forums and Reddit relentlessly bitch non-stop about how OP the FOTM tactic is instead of just asking for proper fixes.

>>151382496
It wasn't though, the reason Frenzy was changed to reduce also armour damage was because it didn't reduce health damage properly and actually made damage units proc multiple times a hit or something.

So they moved the damage reduction to a different layer in the system. The multi-hits disappeared but they couldn't separate the damage reduction from armour so instead of fixing the system they just went "IT'S A FEATURE!"

The fact that Frenzy is now going to stay as an armour damage reduction perk means that it will be like Grinder where somebody will always find a reason to call it OP.

Payday 2 balance is pretty fucked.

Thanks Starbreeze.
Thanks OVERKILL.
>>
File: A FUCKING TERRIBLE NEGOCIATOR.png (558KB, 561x649px) Image search: [Google]
A FUCKING TERRIBLE NEGOCIATOR.png
558KB, 561x649px
>>151382496
>I just don't get why they didn't return frenzy to how it was before. It was fine how it use to be.
>removing more than 60% of your health for a damage reduction that would only apply for the rest of it,

If you were using the muscle perk deck, sure it can get some "uses" as a berserker user to compensate the loss of health but even then it was too fucking expensive for what it was worth.

The nerfed version we have right now is okay although it's really on the edge of being bad.
>>
Am I misunderstanding you guys or did they finally nerf Frenzy?
>>
>>151382769

I use to run it with gambler to keep myself healed and give the teammates the pretty much full benefit of gambler every time because I would have the lowest health.
>>
>>151382845
What are you, fuckin stupid?
>>
>>151382665
>The fact that Frenzy is now going to stay as an armour damage reduction perk means that it will be like Grinder where somebody will always find a reason to call it OP.

Since it's only 25% damage reduction for the aced version (instead of the old 60%) and you still have to spend a lot of points to get it, people will get more the feeling it's balanced unlike grinder since any level 0 shitters could get the full bonuses easily.
>>
File: Far Why.jpg (42KB, 300x407px) Image search: [Google]
Far Why.jpg
42KB, 300x407px
>>
>>151383280
>>151380969
Doc Bags I can understand but FAKs?

Why?

Do Doc Bags even check if you are downless?

I just don't understand how devs can be so bad at this shit.
>>
>>151383280

They should have made it so you can always use Medikits if you are black and white

That change was moronic otherwise
>>
K, so jules just confirmed that you get the full benefit from healing with frenzy aced. It's not reduced healing anymore.

Time to try it out with lbv grinder then.
>>
How quick do you think the goonmod guys will update?
>>
File: 1425719517846.jpg (260KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1425719517846.jpg
260KB, 1920x1080px
inb4 patch dosent touch any of the fucked weapon animations as per usual
>>
>>151382876
>run

fuck off
>>
I just woke up, where are these patch notes?
>>
>>151383865
What, did he proc you?
>>
>>151383756
I wonder if they have any animators left who weren't sniped for the Walking Dead or Dead by Daylight games.
>>
>payday 2 birthday in a few days

sale coming soon?
>>
>>151383906
Here you go you lazy son of a Wick
http://store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/252584970555376917
>>
>>151383906
The same place they always are idiot.
>>
>1 GB of bug fixes
>still no arms and legs hit boxes

JUST
>>
>>151384575
>aiming anywhere other than the head
>>
>>151382891
Yes, for sure.
D-did they?
>>
PROC
RUN
PROC
RUN
PROC
RUN
PROC
RUN
PROC
RUN
PROC
RUN
PROC
RUN
PROC
RUN
>>
>>151383540
Just harass him on his twitter or steam profile page.
>>
Heisters,

We’re live with Update 105.2!

Update 105.2 changelog

Update size: 1GB

General
>Gadgets will now remain activated when switching between weapons!
>Fixed an issue where car windows couldn’t be broken from both sides
>Changed description for ECM Jammer to reflect the correct duration time
>The secondary deployable will now be shown in the inventory screen
>Fixed an issue with the outline on traded converted enemies
>Fixed an issue where bags could not be interacted with when a painting had fallen over them
>Fixed issues with the ammo cost when deploying and picking up Sentry Guns
>Made some critical mission notes readable when on low texture settings
>Fixed a crash when a friendly AI tried to target the SWAT Van Turret
>The sentry gun will no longer fire at a cop in the early stages of domination
>Fixed so that it is now possible to deploy the bipod during the inspect weapon animation
>Fixed a crash that would occur when a money stack with a Sentry Gun deployed on it was picked up
>Fixed outlines on Cloakers not displaying correctly when moving too far away
>Added collision to cop cars to prevent player to accidentally get inside of them
>Fixed an issue where cop’s guns would not spawn correctly
>Fixed an issue where player’s weapons would not show correctly if swapping weapons while in shooting position in a car
>Fixed an animation issue when killing cops that are repelling with fire damage
>Optimized the way steel sight automatic marking works
>Disabled Cloaker attacks on a player in swansong state
>Recoil animation will now play properly when enemies are moving and firing
>Fixed an issue where enemies would not take any explosive damage if standing inside of each other
>Fixed an issue where clients could duplicate the Sentry Gun
>Fixed an issue where Captain Winter’s Phalanx would spawn wrong helmets if killed by a headshot
>>
Anyone else having trouble with concealment?

After the update came out, I went from 3 concealment before the update to 9 concealment after.

Seriously what the fuck???
>>
>>151381049
i'd go with 20%B/35%A
>>
>>151385881
>Fixed an issue during stealth where Sentry Guns would continue firing even when broken
>Fixed an issue with detection while carrying bags
>Fixed an issue when having the armor bag equipped. The armor initialization values would still use the equipped armor. This was present until the armor will regenerate for the first time
>Updated the German, Spanish and Italian translations
>Fixed an issue where clients could be tased while inside vehicles
>Fixed an issue where you would get stuck in tased state if looking through a security camera while getting tased
>Fixed an issue where the team AI would remain in stealth state when going loud too quickly
>Fixed an issue where the amount of Suppressed Sentries would be shown incorrectly in loadout

Levels

General
>Changed the contractor video for the Meltdown, Goat Simulator, Santa Workshop, Aftershock, The Diamond, Hoxton Revenge, Birth of Sky and Beneath the Mountain heists.

Biker Heist
>Fixed an issue where players were able to lockpick certain doors that were not supposed to be lock picked
>Removed a defense waypoint icon that wrongly appeared over Mike during certain objectives
>Fixed a helicopter that would not despawn correctly
>Added a collision to prevent players getting stuck behind a shopping cart outside the clubhouse
>On day 2, moved some boxes in the train that players could get stuck behind
>Fixed an issue where additional loot from day 1 would not be added in the payout on day 2

Counterfeit
>During stealth, the level now automatically goes loud when the player blows open the safe
>Added a yellow outline on printed counterfeit money stacks

Hoxton Revenge
>Fixed an issue where the front doors collision would remain if blown open by explosives.

Shadow Raid
>Fixed an issue where civilians could not be moved into the camera room

Cook Off
>Fixed an issue where enemies could move through a shed door
>>
>>151386478
Golden Grin Casino
>Synched cut animation speed to correspond to drill time when BFD is upgraded
>Fixed an issue where debris from skylight would get stuck in mid air after being destroyed by the BFD
>Fixed some cameras that were facing walls

Art Gallery
>Fixed an issue where you could get paintings stuck under cars

Undercover
>Fixed an issue where some of the bigger cardboard boxes would shoot out feathers when hit

Boiling Point
>Fixed an issue where players could get into the compound by jumping over the wall
>Aligned the drill position on certain doors to match keyhole position
>Increased the collision of wood piles to hinder player getting stuck inside the collision
>Moved a can of paint that would appear inside of a log

Firestarter
>Added collision to metal beams sticking out of hangar roof
>On day 2, fixed an issue where one of the windows at the front entrance was unbreakable
>On day 2, fixed an issue where some guards could not be marked during stealth

Goat Simulator
>On day 1, increased the escape zone trigger for the car
>On day 2, removed a hiding location where the cops couldn't find the player

First World Bank
>Fixed an issue where a part of the vault entrance roof was missing collision

Hoxton Breakout day 2
>Fixed issue where you could pick up the servers through walls
>Aligned collision on certain walls and pillars
>Moved a Gage packet that could spawn on the same location as a keycard

Big Oil
>On day 2, made the engine bags lighter

Framing Frame
>On day 3 moved a door to align better with the floor

Street Escape
>Fixed an issue where enemies could move through a wall

Alesso
>Fixed an issue where bags could be thrown through a gate in the basement

Skills
>Removed an extra line for the cost of buying skills in the skills menu
>Fixed an issue where Second Wind: Basic would also give the Second Wind: Ace skill
>Fixed an issue where the saw wouldn't benefit from the Bullet Storm skill.
>>
>>151348390
what's the mask bottom right?
I tried googling payday 2 predator mask
>>
>>151386660
>Fixed an issue where the Close By: Basic skill would trigger on all weapons if interacting with bags
>Captain Winters and his Phalanx are no longer affected by the Heavy Impact skill
>Fixed an issue with the armor bag not working properly when using Jack of all Trades: Aced
>Inspire: Basic now shows correct value of increased speed of revive in description
>Frenzy: Basic now receives 10% less damage taken instead of 30% health damage
>Frenzy: Aced now receives 25% less damage taken instead of 60% health damage and healing received is now reduced to 0% from 50%
>Fixed an issue where it was not possible to mark SWAT Vans when using High Value Target: Ace
>Third Law: Basic now reduces the cost of deploying sentry guns with 5%
>Eco Sentry: Basic now reduces the cost of deploying sentry guns with 5%
>China Puff will no longer trigger Lock ’n Load: Aced
>Stockholm Syndrome: Aced can now activate automatically if all players are in custody, at least one player has the skill but has not used it yet and at least one hostage remains on the level
>Stockholm Syndrome: Aced can now use hostages taken after the player entered custody
>Stockholm Syndrome: Aced is no longer usable in stealth
>Stockholm Syndrome: Aced no longer shows a trade prompt for other players when used
>Stockholm Syndrome: Aced skill now triggers correctly during assault
>Stockholm Syndrome: Aced prompt now appears correctly for the player when the skill can be used
>Stockholm Syndrome: Aced will now trade the player who has the skill and not the one that spend the longest time in custody
>Stockholm Syndrome: Aced now only works for players with the skill
>Fixed an issue where Equilibrium: Ace was not applied
>Fixed an issue where Optical Illusions: Ace would apply to all weapons
>>
>>151386801
Sound
>Hitting a vehicle or a Sentry Gun with a melee attack will now play the correct sound
>Increased bullet hit sound max distance from 20m to 40m
>Fixed an issue where the drill’s break sound would play indefinitely when upgraded by clients
>Improved the weapon sound balance

Steam Market
>Removed drill counter on free safes in the steam inventory

Weapons
>Microphone Stand will now be properly aligned when charging
>Tweaked first person camera for the Akimbo Compact-5 and Akimbo Krinkov
>The RPK Light Machine Gun can now use grips from Gage Courier Mod pack
>Fixed an issue with accuracy not being correct with shotguns while aiming down sight while using steel sight

Perk Decks
>Fixed the description of Maniac: Excitement to show the correct amount of damage conversion amount

Achievements
>Fixed an issue where "Healer-Tank-Damage-Dealer" achievement required 10 points in every subtree
>Fixed an issue where community grenade would not be counted towards the progress for the "Fire in the Hole" achievement

Hope you’re having a great summer!
>>
>>151386734
Looks like Mega Kevin.
>>
So with Frenzy nerfed, what's the new perk deck of the month? Anarchist still good or was it only viable because of its Frenzy synergy?
>>
>>151387383
Depends on whether 25% damage reduction is shitcan tier or still good.
>>
>>151387716
>>151387383
I just tried it after the update and it isn't that good as it used to be before. Back to ICTV + Muscle.
>>
>>151387383
ictv with frenzy and muscle perk deck might still be usable
>>
>>151388632
>more health with a skill that reduces your health
I don't get it.
>>
>>151383393
quick fix ace. get the DR from faks without having to break your armor/take damage first.
>>
>>151389036
Chugging FAKs just for the damage reduction.

That's just its own tier of special right there. Goddamn.
>>
I heard that sentries now use common ammo pool. I guess it's time to refund my 42 skill points.

>>151389130
Well if you already have a FAK lying on the floor and you know you'll never come back for it, at least you'll get some DR from it
>>
>>151389491
I was thinking more like running along, drop a FAK, eat it, then keep running until it runs out again.
>>
File: 1470861614432.jpg (11KB, 265x200px) Image search: [Google]
1470861614432.jpg
11KB, 265x200px
>>151385881
>>151386478
>>151386660
>>151386801
>Overkill Andreas

Hey everyone, it's the cool dev too cool to get his achievements legit.
>>
Been running Frenarchist for a bit. As long as you're not fucking retarded with it, it still works, but it's definitely not a free ticket to Death Wish anymore.

Literally all it means is that anyone running the build just needs to GIT GUD now. Otherwise it's fine.
>>
>>151386261
same desu, my crook build's 4 turned into 9 too
>>
File: Kill yourself please.jpg (27KB, 342x298px) Image search: [Google]
Kill yourself please.jpg
27KB, 342x298px
Anyone else hope schumddle really kills himself?
>>
>>151354964
Stop forcing your shitty edit.
>>
>>151391898
yeah i was using crook too

were you also using the raven and the judge? maybe they changed the concealment on those guns or something
>>
>>151392364
They could've fucked up and a skill's concealment bonus is gone now or something too.

Quick, somebody check for another Arkansas Toothpick with 230 concelment.
>>
File: low blow rpk.png (679KB, 1226x618px) Image search: [Google]
low blow rpk.png
679KB, 1226x618px
>RPK for a Sneaky Bastard/Low Blow build

Shit idea or not so shitty idea ?
>>
>>151393259
LMGs with crits are pretty fun
>>
>>151392364
Nope, AMR-16 + crosskill
>>
>>151391357
>running
>>
Frenzy suit anarchist is still pretty good. So I assume it's good with ICTV as well.
>>
>>151393259
just use clarion. rpk is terrible
>>
rip mods
>>
File: steam comments.png (37KB, 656x99px) Image search: [Google]
steam comments.png
37KB, 656x99px
what did he mean by this ?
>>
>>151397343
That better be bait
>>
>>151397343
>Cloakers are hard
>Frenzy nerf is bad
>Silent Shitter is good but don't nerf is plz
So...this kid's a Silent Shitter Ghostfug/Ghostforcer, probably with Crook since he seems to care about armour while still using stelf weapons.

I think this qualifies for a JUST
>>
>>151397164
Not at home so I haven't updated yet. What happened?
>>
>>151397708
Update 105.2.

See >>151386478
>>
>Frenzyfags btfo this patch

I love it.
>>
>>151398091
Then who will carry the dodgefags?
>>
File: 1432074902624.jpg (247KB, 1500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1432074902624.jpg
247KB, 1500x2000px
>>151398091
fun haters, everybody.
>>
>>151383280
I could get using a FAK, if the person deploying them had the damage reduction perk and let's say you were trying to brute force your way through to the escape.

But it probly doesn't consider that, so it is a bad change overall.
>>
>>151398045
Oh shit, BLT kill?
>>
>>151398091
>BTFO
It's still good
>>
>>151398814
No, but goonmod crashes the game if you force load it
>>
>>151398578
>Abuse a broken perk with a broken perk derk
>"W-wow fun hater, I-i just want to get baby-mode DW."
>>
>>151398814
>>151398968
Try deactivating the gadgets module.
>>
>>151398968
Not him but what do you do if you force load and it crashes after? I barely downloaded goonmod yesterday
>>
>>151399276
Delete goonmod_options.txt in mods/saves
>>
>Really like the Broomstick pistol and it's mod (even if it makes it look like a rifle)
>Can't use it on DW since it's base stats are so shit and it can't even break 40 damage with mods.
I hope they buff the dmg on this thing.
>>
>>151399425
Ah thanks anon, I was starting to freak out, I'm new to modding this game. So what should since forcing it will make my game crash?
>>
>>151399110
Still crashes, even with fresh install of mod
>>
I dont really understand Berserker, especially in relation to Frenzy, considering the latter skill gives you such little health, Berserker should always be on right? And apply on all guns minus Rocket/grenade launcher right?
>>
>>151400114
https://www.reddit.com/r/paydaytheheistmods/comments/4x8760/goonmod_is_broken_in_u1052_so_dont_tick_the_force/d6d9hzg
>>
>>151401550
right frenzy's just to keep you in berserker range at all times
>>
>>151381049
>>151381121
>>151381134
oh no, time for it to go back to just easy
>>
So did they finaly fix the health invicibility period being broken with frenzy or what?
>>
>>151402873
Everything is clean. Only the rust perk deck is meta now.
>>
>>151404038
What do you mean by this?
>>
Is "high value target" worth taking? Even with just an assault rifle? It seems good but, as usual is hard to believe Overkill's description of the skills.
>>
>>151383537
>IBV
>Grinder
you stupid or something?
>>
File: 1414158282276.png (522KB, 797x733px) Image search: [Google]
1414158282276.png
522KB, 797x733px
>frenzy haters

You're all fucking pathetic, i bet if the devs nerfed even more your inspire or iron man skill, you would shit your pants and cry.
>>
>>151386261
Same problem with a 553 and a Judge, as well as a CAR-4 and Judge. Super weird, I had to bring out the Akimbo heathers to get down to three again. Fuck me. I think they broke something.

I also feel like the rapid reload stuff you get off of getting headshots doesn't proc anymore, reloads are super slow again.
>>
>>151407965
Frenzy was a one crutch fits all. Didn't matter what build or play style you had, as long as you had it DW wasn't an issue.

Inspire and iron man don't push literal shit builds/players into DW farming tier on their own.

It's honestly an insult to the old frenzy to even suggest that these skills were even close to it in power.

>>151386261
>>151391898
>>151410105
Are all of your weapons silenced?

Aced Optical Illusions used to apply to all guns, silenced or not. So if any of your guns are unsilenced and you aced AO your concealment would have gone up after the update.
>>
>>151410659
All weapons silenced, yeah. I think they might just have broken OI entirely actually. Takes some looking into.
>>
>>151410659
>AO
OI*
>>
daily reminder that frenzy + infiltrator is still viable
>>
PROC
>>
File: 1398901083467.gif (510KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1398901083467.gif
510KB, 300x300px
Daily reminder to never activate any endless assaults on your DW jobs for fun
>>
>>151414949
>not wanting to have fun
>>
>Fixed outlines on Cloakers not displaying correctly when moving too far away
I thought that was a feature since cloakers are supposed to be all sneaky and if you highlight them when they go to find a hiding place it spoils the surprise
>>
>>151415645
but then again...

>playing pd2 to have fun
>>
>>151379236
hotline 1 is an objectively better game gameplay wise and I personally found the story to be better as well
>>
File: 1470437946319.png (204KB, 394x523px) Image search: [Google]
1470437946319.png
204KB, 394x523px
>buy the almir asset on Go bank Dw,
>he still refuses to go for the roof of the bank,

Fuck this neckbeard weaboo freak.
>>
>>151416745
>objectively

how does it feel to be wrong
>>
>>151418943
I don't know, how bout you tell me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
seriously though, Hotline 1 is far more polished and better designed than Hotline 2
>>
>>151419150
>far more polished
Not when it crashes all the time.
>>
>>151420192
I'd rather have periodic crashes then getting shot from off screen and less accurate weapons
>>
File: 1463204426925.png (352KB, 684x689px) Image search: [Google]
1463204426925.png
352KB, 684x689px
>yfw we get an anniversary update for the 13th august
>>
Man I love waking up late.
>Gadgets retain states between swaps
>Sentry gun ammo consumption is fixed
>Sentry gun no longer shoots mid-dominated cops
>Saw now benefits from bullet storm
>Sentry placement skills reduce cost further
>Shotties are no longer pinpoint accurate while ADS
Good.
>Optical Illusions Ace is now fixed
FUCK.
>>
>>151419150
Wholeheartedly agree, Hotline Miami 2 was more about learning the maps by heart than it was about twitch reactions and skill. There were rarely moments in HM1 where you got shot from somewhere you couldn't see or predict first time you run through a level, but it happens every damn time in HM2.

They're both amazing games though.
>>
>>151418943
except hotline 1 IS objectively better designed than hotline 2

hotline miami's strengths are its tight level design and emphasis on variety
HM2 has large open levels and an emphasis on using guns to either shoot an enemy or lure them so you can shoot them, because thats the only viable way to engage them

>>151420192
>game crashing on my machine is the game's fault
I just played through HM1 and HM2, and neither of them crashed once
>>
>>151421518
>hotline 1 will never have carpenter brut's music
why live
>>
>>151374230
>he liked hurting other people
he puked after he killed that bum

he was also compelled to commit the crimes because of threats from 50 Blessings if he stopped killing
>>
Anyone else having a problem with loading the safehouse? It goes to 98% or something and then it starts from 0% all of a sudden and slowly goes back up to 100%. Usually I need to wait like a few seconds for it to load, now its few minutes what the hell...
>>
>>151422147
he also gouged a man's eyes out with his thumbs, punched a man's face into paste, stared into a man's eyes as he choked him to death, smashed a man's head into the ground busted his arm and then lit him on fire, blew someone's head apart while practicing his golf swings, and shot a defenseless old man in the face
and that's discounting the 380+ other people that he killed as well as the dogs he slaughtered
>>
>>151422643
same
also everytime I walk down the stairs in the safehouse the first time there's a huge lag spike like for a second or two before the game catches up and play like normal after
>>
>>151422859
but the bum

also everything pre-trauma is jacket in-coma remembering what happened
>>
>>151423042
>but the bum
one of the first people he kills, he very clearly gets over it pretty quickly and goes on to do much much worse things
>also everything pre-trauma is jacket in-coma remembering what happened
and that doesn't mean it didn't happen
>>
>>151423328
i know, but things are a bit exaggerated, usually made clear with the static that appears
>>
>>151423041
When I first started Payday 2 years ago I didn't have that huge freeze problem, but after some xy update it started happening and it still exsist to this day. I got used to it, but jesus waiting a few minutes to load the safehouse is godamn bullshit.
>>
>>151423541
Except he chokes Richter out, smashes the club owner's face in, and shoots the mafia grandfather in the face all after trauma
>>
>>151423678
He doesn't kill richter.
Either way, he was compelled by 50 blessings for everything pre-trauma, and compelled by avenging beard for everything pre-trauma and post-trauma
>>
Favorite heisters?
>>
>>151424162
fuck off
>>
File: sokol a qt.png (306KB, 1280x865px) Image search: [Google]
sokol a qt.png
306KB, 1280x865px
>>151424162
sokol
>>
>>151423974
>He doesn't kill richter.
If you walk on top of his body after hurting him in his jail cell you start to choke him to death
>Either way, he was compelled by 50 blessings for everything pre-trauma
He also like hurting other people
>and compelled by avenging beard for everything pre-trauma and post-trauma
He was avenging his girl's death mostly
To imply that Jacket would have an obscene hatred for everyone and everything Russian doesn't really make sense, especially given the context of the first game not taking place in an alternate history where the cold war turned hot and his military experience
It is ridiculous to imply that Jacket isn't a major sadist after all the shit he does in the first game coupled with the commentary from his consciousness between chapters
>>
>>151424162
Dallas, Houston, Clover and Sokol.
>>
>>151424162
Clover's hips
>>
>>151424393
I think he meant canonically richter didnt die
>>
>>151424387
Cloaker smoker.
>>
>>151424393
Since HM2 is canon whether you want it to be or not, Jacket does not kill richter. Richter is alive at the end of HM2, before nuclear annihilation.
>He was avenging his girl's death mostly
He killed russians. Killing richter would be avenging her death, but canonically, he doesn't.
Jacket fought in the Hawaii conflict alongside beard and some others. Beard saved jacket's life. It's shown in a cutscene that beard and jacket are still close, or at least in touch, before beard is killed by a russian nuke.

And considering the last thing you see of jacket at the end of HM1 is him letting go of the polaroid of him and beard, it's to be assumed that he finally has a bit of closure, and it's probably why he turned himself in.
>>
>>151424162
>Dallas, Chains, Wolf, Hoxton
>original crew buddying it out like the good old days; Dallas as the leader, Chains as the serious muscle, Wolf as the absolute madman, Hoxton as the wiseguy
>Houston, Clover, Dragan, Sokol
>Houston trying and failing to fill for Dallas as the team leader, Clover as a smarmy wise cracker, Dragan as the more serious type like Chains but barely able to communicate ideas because of his accent, Sokol like Wolf as the wild one of the group going out of the way to almost ruin everything
>Wick, Jacket, Jimmy, Bodhi
>all do their own things in their own ways since none of them are career heisters
>Sydney, Bonnie, Rust, Jiro
>Sydney and Bonnie shlick to Rust pounding Jiro's glory hole
>>
>>151424227
y
>>
>>151425663
your ruining this general
>>
>>151425663
>>151425841
Yeah, don't you know this general is for Hotline Miami discussion only, no PAYDAY discussion allowed!
>>
>>151425841
how
>>
>>151425958
your shit
>>
>>151426078
how
>>
>>151425938
Speaking of hotline miami, what do you guys think of the master detective Manny Pardo and his epic quest to find the mysterious and enigmatic miami mutilator?
>>
>>151426193
you use frenzy and silent killer
>>
>>151426298
I'm still surprised they would choose some lame low level criminal like the masked killer, instead of clearly a much more dangerous psychopath, a truly sick individual, the miami mutilator, for the cross over.
>>
>>151426456
o shit got me
>>
>>151425262
>Since HM2 is canon whether you want it to be or not, Jacket does not kill richter. Richter is alive at the end of HM2, before nuclear annihilation.
Dennaton never planned on or wanted to make a sequel when making Treating the sequel's canon as overriding the first game's is just stupid, especially since giving Jacket these new motives in the second game renders the id, ego, superego scenes of the first game pointless
>He killed russians. Killing richter would be avenging her death, but canonically, he doesn't.
Again, there's little reason to believe that he was going out of his way to hunt down the rest of the russian mafia since without the secret ending for HM1 you wouldn't even know that them being russian was of any significance
The secret ending's revelations is espcially noteworthy since the whole alternate time line of the cold war going hot doesn't really correspond to how the janitors explain their plan at the end sounding like they just don't trust the soviet union
There would be no reason for Jacket to hunt down the russian mafia after Richter tells him he's not the mastermind behind his girlfriend's death if he wanted revenge on just Richter and if he just hated russians then there'd be no reason to go after Richter
>Jacket fought in the Hawaii conflict alongside beard and some others. Beard saved jacket's life. It's shown in a cutscene that beard and jacket are still close, or at least in touch, before beard is killed by a russian nuke.
And that's likely what breaks Jacket, not just him going on a revenge rampage against russians because they're russian and he fought them in the war
>And considering the last thing you see of jacket at the end of HM1 is him letting go of the polaroid of him and beard, it's to be assumed that he finally has a bit of closure
Him looking off into the distance corresponds with the generic hero looking over the sunset, plus why would he suddenly stop hating russians after just taking out their miami mob family
>>
>>151426298
it's a shame that those stupid furries wearing animal masks are getting more coverage than the mysteriously elusive miami mutilator, the game would have been a lot better if it focused on a more complex and interesting antagonist
>>
>>151424162
Jiro.

I love screaming at people in moonrunes.
>>
>>151426481
Of course not, adding such a brutal, cunning and sexy individual to the game would be too much for the payday gang to handle. After all, if they added the exotic shadow killer, they would also have to add the Hansome and barve cop Manny Pardo who wouldn't let him get even 5 minutes of fame
>>
>>151426778
Jacket's motives don't really change that much from HM2. His primary compulsion for the first acts is 50 Blessings, and his primary compulsion for the final act is closure.

There is reason to believe he was going for the rest of the russian mafia. Not only does he storm the police station for information to the place, he isn't being ordered by 50 Blessings to do this.

Obviously Jacket was seeking revenge as well when he stormed the police station, and spares Richter when he richter mentions the 50 Blessings phone calls.

The Russo-American coalition, which IS mentioned in the secret ending (as well as beard's line about "i haven't felt this way since san francisco") means that the world as it is in HM2 is the same canon world in HM1, that the 50 Blessings wants to topple the RAC - and that the RAC exists - by killing the Russian mafia.

>corresponds with the generic hero looking over the sunset
But the polaroid is significant, at least to jacket. It's his only keepsake of Beard.
I don't think he stops hating russians at the end of HM1, I think after killing the Father and the Grandfather, he is brought at least a bit of closure. Richard's "never see the full picture" makes sense in this context as well - killing the Father and the Grandfather wont change anything
>>
Reminder that if you have goonmod, add this to the end of "mods/GoonMod/lua/NarrativeTweakData.lua"

it will prevent crashing

function NarrativeTweakData.init(self, tweak_data)
self.orig.init(self, tweak_data)
Hooks:Call("NarrativeTweakDataInit", self, tweak_data)
end
>>
>>151386975
>>151386975
>Sound
>We still did not fix that annoying bug that makes hoxton use his "get down" lines instead of his "stay down" lines in most stealthable heists,making him repeat the same 4 short lines over and over again
makes crowd control in jew store a pain in the ass
>>
>People arguing over the plot of a game that was made vague on purpose.
>>
>>151431054
More like people are confused over an accidental abortion baby sequel's retarded plot and confuse its convoluted mess of a story for depth
>>
File: questioning snek.jpg (42KB, 326x236px) Image search: [Google]
questioning snek.jpg
42KB, 326x236px
i haven't played this game ever since it started going downhill fast after big bank
is it worth coming back to
>>
>>151433281
also be honest with me
how common is it seeing full retard glitter gun skins
>>
>>151433281
>snek
BEHEAD

VIGILO CONFIDO
>>
File: questioning pooch.jpg (54KB, 640x402px) Image search: [Google]
questioning pooch.jpg
54KB, 640x402px
>>151433964
here is a doggo 4u instead
>>
http://www.gamestop.com/ps4/games/payday-2-the-big-score/133638
Everytime i see this i feel bad for the people who wasted money on the console version
>>
>>151434049
I hate doggers, something to do with my childhood.
As for your question, yes, probably. Pretty much everything (aside from Overkill being jews) has changed since Big Bank's release, it's worth checking out at least. And the game is still fun desu.

>how common is it seeing full retard glitter gun skins
I sure hope you don't intend to play with pubs. :^)
>>
File: bird.jpg (49KB, 500x699px) Image search: [Google]
bird.jpg
49KB, 500x699px
>>151434841
please don't do this to me I just want the tightest crew ever using non-retarded guns
speaking of, the only mod I used was "disable john wick" please tell me there is something to disable every shitty new character I don't care about
>>
>>151435142
>I just want the tightest crew ever using non-retarded guns
Try making friends.

>disable john wick
You know, I was about to say that they aren't all as bad as Wick.
But then I realized
They're all on Wick's level.
>>
>>151435574
you are meaning to tell me the tightest crew ever are now OUTNUMBERED THREE TO ONE by john wicks
>>
Need a good AR/Pistol build any suggestions
>>
>>151435845
That is EXACTLY what I'm saying.
I'm guessing there is a mod to disable most of them, but I wouldn't know where to find that, sorry.
>>
File: 1453865020374.png (313KB, 630x568px) Image search: [Google]
1453865020374.png
313KB, 630x568px
>>151433964
pls don't kill snek
>>
>>151414116
fuck off
>>
File: 1449949351770.jpg (23KB, 488x488px) Image search: [Google]
1449949351770.jpg
23KB, 488x488px
>>151410105
>proc
>>
>>151427135
oi jacketo ishoni konkai
>>
>>151428661
>Jacket's motives don't really change that much from HM2
Except for the whole avenging beard, killing russians, and essentially forgetting about how he likes hurting other people themes
>There is reason to believe he was going for the rest of the russian mafia
He doesn't storm the police station to find information about the russian mafia. He storms it to get Richter, but hunts through the police files for info about the phone calls after he learns Richter's not the mastermind, and since the janitors were using the russian mafia as a front and they kept themselves hidden the only lead he could find from the police was the russian mafia
>Obviously Jacket was seeking revenge as well when he stormed the police station, and spares Richter when he richter mentions the 50 Blessings phone calls.
Except you make the chose to kill or spare Richter though I guess if you're wiling to dump so many other things from hm1 into the trash this can go in there too
>The Russo-American coalition, which IS mentioned in the secret ending (as well as beard's line about "i haven't felt this way since san francisco") means that the world as it is in HM2 is the same canon world in HM1
That is far less likely a reference to an alternate timeline Dennaton hadn't invented yet and more likely a reference to the fact that during the late 1980s the soviet union was collapsing and a truce forming between the US and Russia
Beard's reference to San Fran plus his entire overblown significance only make sense with the alternate timeline
These were referenced in the sequel to build off of the original story
>I don't think he stops hating russians at the end of HM1
Then why would he surrender himself to the police
>Richard's "never see the full picture" makes sense in this context as well
That line is a direct reference to part 5 where you play as Biker, so because Jacket did exactly what the janitors wanted they'd disappear and he'd never know who was sending the calls and got his gf killed
>>
I have 7 detection rating with car/judge now and 9 with clarion/judge. All weapons silenced with Optical Illusions aced. What happened. I don't understand the fix they made. Why is my shit worse now
>>
fucking dumb motherfuckers I swear why the fuck does everyone say cloacker kill yourselves dumbass motherfuckers god damn how can so many people be so retarded
>>
>>151441530
>>
clk
cackler
CLOACKER
CLOCK
I FUKIN HATE CLOKERS
clicker
claocker
>>
>>151439629
>1-2 dodge
>making a difference
>>
>>151442048
haha how the fuck are cloakers real haha nigga like use the electrical knuckles haha like nigga just use a shotgun haha
>>
File: Cloackyandere.png (350KB, 740x600px) Image search: [Google]
Cloackyandere.png
350KB, 740x600px
>>151442048
I fucking hate cockers
>>
Reminder to kill the civs on ground floor of HM day 2 so retards don't tie them and cause them to be the tradeable civ
>>
>>151450046
>Kill the civs that the cops will never path to because I'm too stupid to navigate the apartments.
k
>>
>>151450046
they will basically never be found and released by police and will be very easy to get to since basically no cops spawn on the lower floors
>>
>>151450516
>>151450795
>trusting a pub to remember the path
>>
>>151450046
I always thought that the tradeable hostage is chosen based on the distance, so if you stand next to a tied civ when the trade is announced, it's guaranteed that this civ will become tradeable.
>>
>2 months since last DLC
something really fishy is going on
>>
Cloakers ignoring characters on swan song is stupid, literally why
>>
>>151454183
There be a storm a jewin. A shekel storm.
>>151454320
Shut up Cloaker.
>>
fuckin cloyka
>>
>>151439513
please commit sudoku
>>
File: De diamond.png (653KB, 1267x706px) Image search: [Google]
De diamond.png
653KB, 1267x706px
Hey, remember that part in the diamond trailer where hoxton fucked up the stealth and exhibited his akimbo assault rifles ? Yeah it was my favorite too.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eaK60YLCGU
>>
>>151454183
>crimefest coming in a few weeks

you might wanna hold onto those words, anon
>>
>>151457001
>Implying they won't cancel Crimefest this year.
You big bad mean goys got mad at us because you misunderstood our intentions with the Black Market update. Now we're too traumatized from your misdirected bullying to have another Crimefest.
>>
>>151456830
Why did they change them?
>>
File: cloacker smi.png (160KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
cloacker smi.png
160KB, 500x500px
>>151454320
If you're enough of a shitter to get in swan song mode, you deserves to get this down counted for the custody, not to have a cloaker saving you from this.
>>
Is modelswapping still possible? Any way to at least hide parts?
>>
>>151450046
>can't dom your own hostage before assault ends

>>151452320
It is. So if you dom a cop before the assault ends, the game will pick the dom'd cop instead of the ground floor civ.
>>
>>151456830
STEALTHFAGS BTFO
>>
jesus fucking nigger I have 800 hours in this game and I get auto kicked from a death wish lobby get the fuck over yourselves ngbto fags you aren't good
>>
>>151457001
isn't crimefest comes annually in October?
>>
Why do people join a heist and ask stealth when I set the tactic to loud
>>
>>151461129
Most people doesnt give a fuck if it says loud/stealth, literally who uses that shit m8
>>
What is even shooting me on Goat Simulator when there are no cops around and it's not a sniper. I just get instantly shredded by nothing
>>
>>151462502
BRONCOs
>>
File: dirty harry glock.jpg (119KB, 629x514px) Image search: [Google]
dirty harry glock.jpg
119KB, 629x514px
>>151462502
protip on goat fucker simulator: you're never safe wherever you are, pic related and smg cops will find you and make sure you regret buying or unlocking this heist.
>>
>>151462502
FORTY

TWO

BRONCOS
>>
>>151460549
Yes, Crimefest is not the games anniversary it's the franchises.

Which I find weird because the franchise has two games, and one of them has had massively more time put into it, but whatever.
>>
File: defying logic.png (4KB, 236x220px) Image search: [Google]
defying logic.png
4KB, 236x220px
>>151435142
>join a pub
>something feels off but I can't quite put my finger on it
>oh yes it's the FUCKING WEEB CONSTANTLY SCREAMING CROAKU TAYYSU CHIP CHUNG NIP PONG
this is not hoxtalicious
>>
>>151465428
>hating on based Jiro
Jiro just wanted to be part of a crew again after getting backstabbed and being thrown in the clink for 900 years.

He is having the time of his life. Why must you fault a man for loving the heisting life, especially when it's the only thing he has since OVK will never help him find his son?

Yes he's a cash grab but that's not Jiro's fault. It's Almir's.
>>
>>151465684
No amount of backstory or character exposition could ever make up for incessant moonrune chanting every time someone marks or kills a special
>>
>>151465848
DARAAAAAAASU

IISHONI KOI YO
>>
>>151465428
>>151435142
Isn't there a sticky on the Steam forums saying that discussion about mods that block / kick people for playing specific heisters is banned?

Bet you could get Ashley to ban you from the Steam group if a butthurt pub notices and reports you.
>>
ngbto needs to be removed this mod is pure cancer
>>
>>151466097
If that kind of bad mannering exists, then everyone using NGBTO would get booted because
>automatic kicking based on playtime
>automatic kicking based on perk decks
>automatic kicking based on private profiles
>automatic kicking based on deployables
Among other things.
>>
>>151465428
That's the best part, and he's hardly weeb. He's like 60 and pretty ugly.

If you can't find the fun in just fucking screaming at people, I pity you.
>>
>>151466690
Kicking based on heister choice is special because you're denying a person's right to RP as their chosen heister instead of just kicking them for lack of skill.
>>
File: 1468205549008.jpg (27KB, 552x367px) Image search: [Google]
1468205549008.jpg
27KB, 552x367px
>>151466097
>>151466874
Back when I played, the "disable Wick" mod just removed him from the pool of available heisters, so if a guy was set to Wick they'd just join as someone else
Is that not possible anymore?
>>151466874
I'm very sorry but there's nothing I can do to help them with their shit taste
>>
>>151456203
Hotline Miami 1 is an objectively better game than Hotline Miami 2
>>
>>151466961
I was paraphrasing Ashley's sticky.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/218620/discussions/15/618458030656902228/
>>
>>151467306
They can only ban you from the group, right?
Seems like they'd be doing me a favor in any case
>>
>>151467306
"... and any other mods that will have some kind of influence on another player besides the one using it."
I fucking knew it. >>151466690
>>
Is there a mod/cheat that allows me to unlock all masks/mask stuff? I just want really good fashion, I don't care about actually affecting gameplay.
>>
>>151467780
Modify goonmod's gagecoins SHIT and make things cost 0 coins, bang, you can now unlock things at will, including masks, materials, patterns, and colors. So long as there's no achievement requirement or unmet DLC requirement.
>>
>>151468015
Will download goonmod. Is there a tutorial up anywhere for doing the modification?

Also, I don't imagine there's anything similar for weapon skins is there? Seeing as they're actually trying to make money off that.
>>
>>151454320
sometimes ill get downed on purpose to use swan song and just spam my shotty, then a cloaker will run up and instadown me before i can have fun
>>
>>151468193
Follow goonmod download instructions and get that shit to function.
Enable Extended Inventory, Gage Coins, and Mod Shop in-game, close game.

Open .../GoonMod/mods/gage_coins.lua with your favorite piece of shit text editor, notepad++ recommended.
Line 60 has a value that's 1, change that to a high number. You can then complete a gage pack and get lots of coins and then it's pointless to change the costs. That's what I do.

Else.
Open .../GoonMod/mods/mod_shop.lua
Lines 27-33 refer to the cost of masks with Gage Coins and lines 24 and 25 is, I think, for the patterns, colors, and materials. Change those to 0.

Gagecoins and Modshop only effect masks, their parts, and weapon mods. Good for easing grinding.
>>
>>151460134
btfo
>>
File: 1463634677329.png (30KB, 953x806px) Image search: [Google]
1463634677329.png
30KB, 953x806px
>>151468820
Thank you my friend. That's hugely helpful
>>
File: 1402947018993.jpg (350KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1402947018993.jpg
350KB, 1000x750px
>>151466649
Led Combo needs to be removed, this weapon mod is pure cancer
>>
>>151467629
You should make a thread asking to denounce it.
>>
>>151468820
Is there a mod that allows you to use achievement masks without the achievements?

Also, shit, forgot about the update today. Guess I'll have to wait till the Goonmod guys get around to updating.
>>
>>151466649
>t. II-67 Wick Akimbo player
>>
>>151466649
>ngbto
I'm not hip with the jive slang, what does that mean?
>>
>>151472514
Newbies Go Back To Overkill, it's an automatic hosting mod that, basically, automatically kicks people if they do not meet a buncha checks set by the host, like, concealment or deployables or if they're on a blacklist or if their profile is private etc. etc.
>>
>>151471606
Fuck it. I'm diving straight into .lua's

Problem is, I can't seem to get my first one to work, and I'm following the instructions and links from the pastebin.
>>
>>151473349
I think it has to do with my computer not being able to read .lua files. I can't edit it while it's a .lua.
>>
>>151473747
.lua files are just source files so just tell Windows to open them up in Notepad or whatever editor you normally use for programming.
>>
File: 14693164803.jpg (42KB, 499x338px) Image search: [Google]
14693164803.jpg
42KB, 499x338px
>This fucking poster
Stop
>>
>>151473936
Yeah I'm pretty dumb, but I'm actively trying to be not dumb.

I just don't know where I'm going wrong here.
>>
File: jimmy.png (400KB, 489x367px) Image search: [Google]
jimmy.png
400KB, 489x367px
shit, this is not jimmy's idea of a good time!
>>
>>151474079
when's hamtaro
>>
>>151474112
never
>>
File: 2687904393.jpg (498KB, 768x864px) Image search: [Google]
2687904393.jpg
498KB, 768x864px
>just want to do overkill loud for a comfy time
>first time hosts telling people what to do when they don't know the heist
>kicks everyone
why can't I just have fun in this game
>>
>>151474491
Shit isn't hard, just say who is crane, who is server, might be a team to find the right computer and who is the roof to open the door/hack it
>>
>>151474652
but then I'd have to type in chat
>>
>>151474786
And?
>>
>>151474849
Maybe he isn't using a keyboard?
>>
>>151474849
aaaaahhhh
>>
>>151474491
Host
Your
Own
Game
>>
Overkill fucked Angled Sights in this update
Just another reason to hope they all get raped by Ahmeds.
>>
>>151474491
>Connection to the host has been lost.
That feeling when you're such a pussy you install a mod that hides the kick message.

>b-but the game is buggy, I didn't install anything
Yeah sure buddy.
>>
>>151475382
I saw that comment about changing automated highlighting.

How did they break it?
>>
File: JUST diesel.jpg (51KB, 634x551px) Image search: [Google]
JUST diesel.jpg
51KB, 634x551px
>>151474491
>Heather smg

you're a special kind of special
>>
>>151475942
You can't switch from angled to scope while ADS'ing anymore. It's also finnicky to switch while not ADS'ing. I swear the sights themselves also suck now, I'm missing shots that I wouldn't have before.
As for automated highlighting, I don't know. I run HVT Aced (for damage) with a Theia and I didn't notice anything.
>>
>>151475382
if you use your bipod during the inspection animation you may not be able to use it for the rest of the heist unless you try activating it again during the inspection animation
>>
So running ICTV is still for noobs, right?
>>
File: 1470546724561.jpg (12KB, 267x136px) Image search: [Google]
1470546724561.jpg
12KB, 267x136px
>>151476619
>noobs
>>
Are akimbos shit /pdg/?
>>
File: bob_8 - Hot Lava 2.0.jpg (2KB, 64x64px) Image search: [Google]
bob_8 - Hot Lava 2.0.jpg
2KB, 64x64px
>>151350013

- Elephant In The Room (elephant_4_jobs)
- Hot Lava 2.0 (bob_8)

>>
/hmg/ pls go
i still haven't bought my jacket Jacket
>>
>>151477682
noob
>>
>>151478440
hmg is dead, I havent seen a general even when the level editor finally came out of beta.

Anyway, back on topic, I still dont feel comfortable playing by myself but how does one properly test a LOUD build? Considering a good team in DW will make it feel like OVK and a bad one can ruin even the best builds.
>>
>>151478716
play VIP (very important pub) in an overkill heist
force that level 30 pub to victory making them do all the major objectives and not letting them go into custody
>>
>>151478940
interesting, alright, I will try to carry. Thanks.
>>
>>151478716
>and a bad one can ruin even the best builds.
git gud
>>
>>151481428
bulldozer best girl
>>
File: fipQYt8.jpg (180KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
fipQYt8.jpg
180KB, 1024x576px
>>151481459
>~uguu
>>
File: 52910335_p0.jpg (573KB, 826x1170px) Image search: [Google]
52910335_p0.jpg
573KB, 826x1170px
>>151481428
but i do
>>
File: 1470546724561.jpg (382KB, 1000x707px) Image search: [Google]
1470546724561.jpg
382KB, 1000x707px
So I haven't played in what feels like ages, and want to know how good are the akimbo smgs? The dual krinkov do an absurd amount of damage, but the ammo is lackluster. Are akimbo smgs viable for DW? And what should I pick up in the skills?
>>
>>151483879
They have retarded high dps but terrible accuracy/ stability
it's basically like the famas on steroids
>>
>>151483879
Whatever you do, take fully loaded aced and inspire. It can and will save your life.
>>
>>151484964
I'm going for a dodge/inspire/akimbo smg build, so inspire is always in my build since none of my friends specced towwards it. So fully loaded aced is worth it for akimbo smgs? Does the walk-in closet not give you enough?
>>
>>151485282
I would implore you to use the semi-auto trigger if you're using Krinkovs. You can treat them like really big Deagles with lots more ammo and base stats.
Akimbo Comp-5s are better if you plan on going full-auto. I only used them for my sentry build so I don't know if Fully Loaded is needed.
>>
>>151486351
I want to like the krinkovs, but damn do they run out of ammo. The comp-5s really made a good impression on me. Is silent killer worth it? Increases the damage by a pretty good amount, plus I can pick up low blow as well. Is low blow worth it?
>>
>>151486736
So I'll take that as a 'no' to silent killer and low blow
>>
>>151483879
Akimbo on it's own is a huge ammo sink and with Krinkov's damage in full auto you'll get more wasted shots. It's viable but takes a lot of skill points and you'll chug through team's ammo pool very fast.

You'll probably want to pick skills that let you hip fire and reload while running, faster reload for smgs. I've been using low blow with this kind of build too but IIRC it was bugged or something, I don't think it works the way description says or maybe I don't understand it well.
>>
>>151486659
If you have leftover points, go nuts. Just remember that Low Blow needs the low detection risk which means high concealment which means no heavy armor, and that also means high dodge which means Sneaky Bastard, and concealment means...
Fuck, you already know this shit. Go nuts. Just consider everything, If you're going full auto, it's better to use Surefire Ace and Body Expertise Ace.
>>
>>151486901
>>151486947
more or less, this is what I have.

http://pd2skills.com/#/v3/mABDefl:eJkL:tKlR:ggiJKLnOPQr:::
>>
>>151486972
Perks? Infamy? Armor?
Stable Shot Basic helps, Ace helps greatly too as long as you remember to sit still.
>>
>>151486901
>>151486947
oh and I have max concealment, so that's not an issue. It is a dodge build too after all
>>
>>151487085
Infamy 2, lbv and crook.
>>
>>151486947
>Body Expertise
Honestly I think it's pretty useless with a dodge build because you can get close enough to tans to headshot them with hip fire and circle around shields
>>
>>151487147
Where's the 2nd infamy point on? The cheaper tree requirements help.
>>
>>151487236
oh sorry. It's enforcer
>>
>>151456830
I know what happened. They fucked up the coding for the videos of both Hoxout Pro and the diamond. They keep fucking up, why are they so bad at everything?
>>
>>151487347
Mmmrr...
It's good enough. If you hit Infamy 5, then there's room for improvement. You might consider removing drillskills for Transporter Ace, Shock and Awe Basic, and Iron Man Basic to increase your defense by a good sum.
Or you could consider dropping the LWBV for a Suit and use Rogue or Grinder and remove points in Armor for more damage.
>>
>>151487671
okay, thanks anon
>>
>AMCAR needs Level 4 to unlock
>RPK is unlocked at Level 0

Well fuck me silly
>>
This is borderline humiliating

Who thought this was a good idea to make it so the level XP cap prevents me from doing "high level" maps but lets me run a Jewelry Store Deathwish

This map is so easy to stealth you can do it with zero skills and a shitty silenced Chinamo. Kill the guards in the alley, kill the guard in the store if he spawned, genocide the store, kill the cops if they spawned, control the streets
>>
>>151489892

Well, still need to run a few STELTS to unlock enough skill points + level cap for the ICTV

Then I can just go double shotty Enforcer Muscle and just murderize everything

Getting 27 levels in 10 minutes is certainly worth the time though
>>
File: 20160810183212_1.jpg (176KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
20160810183212_1.jpg
176KB, 1360x768px
Killing Floor 2 specimens on a poster?
>>
>>151476619
>Use cheat hud
>block name
>>
>>151476619
>running
>>
File: Disgusted Almir.png (245KB, 323x378px) Image search: [Google]
Disgusted Almir.png
245KB, 323x378px
>>151490191
Yeah but crossover fucking never.
>>
File: 421342.jpg (196KB, 600x408px) Image search: [Google]
421342.jpg
196KB, 600x408px
Does the ammo efficiency skill make the DMR rifles great again ?
>>
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-Payday+2+The+Big+Score

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I was wondering why Almir was so excited about telling people that Starbreeze+OVK shelled out some more for an external QA contractor and this is why.

They are going to use Crimefest to sell another rebundled Payday 2 console bundle!! On the 500 day anniversary of no console updates! FIVE HUNDRED

And...and...everyone's going to eat it up again like usual.....

I don't think this is actually funny anymore.
>>
>>151494952
Payday 2: #TheBigScam for PS4 and XB1

Coming soon to a Crimefest near you.
>>
>>151495096
Just do
#Payday2 #TheBigScam

Maybe Starbreeze+OVK will notice then.
>>
File: 1418755182557.jpg (63KB, 491x648px) Image search: [Google]
1418755182557.jpg
63KB, 491x648px
>>151494952
I'm betting a pdg-tan nude they're going to shill about it for the anniversary of payday tomorrow.

They didn't released dlc for a while and went quiet, their inner jew must be boiling right now.
>>
>>151494952
Oct. 11 means it'll be 485 days of no console updates.

And this basically tells people to wait an extra 60 days from now for a frozen version that will be a couple dozen updates behind.

Even if we assume they managed to squeeze in the Biker DLCs, given the fact that they put out stuff to "an external QA team ;)", it'll still be 60 days' worth of updates they don't get unless they have the FORESIGHT to include shit they were going to put out until Crimefest and let's be honest here, they probably planned all that for a Day 1 DLC and then release it 2 months later like they did with Armored Transport when the game first came out.

Hell, I bet Update 105.2's long list of bugfixes only happened because Microsoft+Sony told the devs to go fuck themselves and fix shit before they'll let it pass cert. Which would probably imply consoles are going to get microtransactions + Update 100 at the very least. Took 3+ years and the need to jew console players to fix simple pre-launch bugs like BAG DETECTION.

This Crimefest is going to be a complete shitshow isn't it?
I think I should get out while I still can.
>>
File: stockholm.raid.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
stockholm.raid.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>151386801
>Stockholm Syndrome: Aced is no longer usable in stealth
This is a sad moment in Payday 2 history.
>>
>>151494952
You can't make this shit up
>>
>>151497776
>According to Overkill Producer Almir Listo, the main goal of the studio with Payday 2: Crimewave Edition is to deliver the classic Payday experience to fans, instead of trying to hit certain framerate numbers. He emphasizes that, if Overkill had chased after 60fps, it would have needed to limit the number of enemies on the screen and other such things.

>"What people have to realize is that, hypothetically saying, if we weren't able to go 60fps, we could do that, but that would mean we could only show four enemies at a time on-screen," he continued. "And that isn't what Payday is about. Payday is about the onslaught of police officers coming at you at the same time, 20-30 rushing you. And that's something people have to take note of when they do those comparisons," he explains to Videogamer.

>only 20-30 cops
>>
ded console
ded gaem
>>
File: Crew Chief 0:9 intensifies.png (50KB, 177x244px) Image search: [Google]
Crew Chief 0:9 intensifies.png
50KB, 177x244px
>>151500282
swedishqualitycoding.png
>>
File: 5BeXwtt.png (11KB, 642x103px) Image search: [Google]
5BeXwtt.png
11KB, 642x103px
>>
>>151500282
>ded gaem
And yet it somehow manages to solo carry three companies and three games by itself.
Starbreeze, OVK, LGL
Walking Dead, Dead by Daylight, Payday: World War.

I wish I could rake in shittons of money while doing jackshit and spamming winky faces all day.
>>
>>151502024

>>151153260
>16 Legendary won't destroy the entire market, it will make that legendary worth less but considering that hardly anyone has them i don't think it's going to do any harm.
Ashley getting B T F O by the leash holders.
>>
File: 1450940573760.png (216KB, 342x452px) Image search: [Google]
1450940573760.png
216KB, 342x452px
>>151502024
>that grammer
>>
voice update when
better yet new heists when
>>
>>151493152
tripwire is retarded and took "your previous crossover was shit" as "we dont want any more crossovers"

as a kf2 player id happily welcome a pd2 crossover to play as dallas or some shit
>>
>>151502446
No, he just meant they will take one skin per "creator" so it's not just one guy who made all the content.
>>
>>151494809

It costs a lot fewer skill points to get a bigger mag for the M308 than better ammo pickup for the DMRs.
>>
>>151489849
UK job DW is actually better. it still has a small level cap penalty, but the pro job more than cancels it out.
When I was grinding through the last few infamy levels, with the bonus XP from infamy, I was getting to level 34.
>>
>>151475828
is that actually a mod? why would anyone bother with that?
>>
>>151506834
It is a very, very popular mod.
>>
File: pursuit.of.happiness.short.webm (3MB, 408x240px) Image search: [Google]
pursuit.of.happiness.short.webm
3MB, 408x240px
>>151489849
>>151506473
>>
>>151506938
that sounds silly, what would make more sense is.........is there a mod that saves your builds for when you do Infamy or heck even give you more builds?
>>
>>151507132
Pubs hate it when their feelings are hurt.

Makes perfect sense to make a mod that hides kick messages, and when called out on it, they can blame the shitty netcode.
>>
>>151506938
is there something that keeps track of times you've been kicked somewhere, and shit like NGBTO can prevent people who have been kicked more times than that from joining?

I literally can't see the point otherwise.
>>
File: Meh.jpg (39KB, 786x481px) Image search: [Google]
Meh.jpg
39KB, 786x481px
>when you want to Infamy but dont want to remake the classes.
>>
>>151509316
I try out something new each infamy, keeps me from falling into a rut.
>>
>>151509316
goonmod actually tags everything you had before you infamied
>>
>>151508903
Nope. See >>151508581
>>
File: Clover08.png (589KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Clover08.png
589KB, 1280x1280px
>>151509316
>when you're going through multiple infamous level but stay on one build
>>
>>151509471
it would be funny to make like a build slot machine to try out new things, build for stealth, cha-ching, build for shotguns and dodge chaching, or just completely random and call it a day.

>>151509905
Sometimes it feels like is either dodge or armor.
>>
>>151510695
Slot machine's an alright idea. There's probably a mod for that sort of thing.
>>
my game got stuck in slow motion I'm not using anything except dlc unlocker
>>
>>151517513
>dlc unlocker
You really thought Almir wouldn't find out?
>>
>>151510695
>he doesn't know about the beauty of muscle suit builds
>>
File: cry.png (336KB, 350x351px) Image search: [Google]
cry.png
336KB, 350x351px
>have HE judge out to kill shields
>get cloakered at full health
>get revived
>two cops instantly take away the 10% health I have
>go right back down again
>>
>>151509471
This man knows what's up.
I also do this, each new infamy level I stick to a perkdeck and a base build, and play around with some variants.
Right now, I'm playing with ICTV+frenzy+maniac as a base build, and playing around with either jokers or turrets or vulcan and LMG with body expertise.
>>
>>151522718
Get gud. Use anarchist with frenzy
>>
File: oh baby.jpg (373KB, 3774x2132px) Image search: [Google]
oh baby.jpg
373KB, 3774x2132px
AR-70 FUCKING WHEN
I need it you jewish fucks
>>
>>151525179
>living under a rock
>>
>>151529653

Frenzy is still great, it's just not silly OP anymore.
>>
File: Crew08.jpg (65KB, 787x576px) Image search: [Google]
Crew08.jpg
65KB, 787x576px
>>151526678
only for 4,99 ;)
>>
File: 1446562865898.jpg (158KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
1446562865898.jpg
158KB, 501x585px
>>151531058
I'll fucking pay for I don't care anymore
I can't handle all the assault rifles being trash teir gunfus
even the FAL doesn't look right since they forgot the fucking carry handle
>>
>>151465025
And yet the game that has less time put it into it is significantly more balanced and fun to play.
>>
>this whole update,
Fucking nice we have a difficulty buff for once,

RIP bugged Frenzy,
RIP bugged second wind,
RIP bugged Stockholm syndrome

Shitters dug their own graves.
>>
>>151526678
>wanting yet another generic rifle
>>
Is 46 a good damage number for assault rifles on Deathwish?
>>
>>151537829
>assault rifles
>on Deathwish
Go break your hip, ster.
>>
>>151537829
Yes
>>
>>151538067
Why are assault rifles bad for deathwish?
>>
>>151538175
Assault rifles are bad. Period.
>>
>>151538067

Can't go wrong with the M308, and the 85 damage rifles are still decent
>>
>>151538339
Why are they bad?

>>151538269
Wow, epic response! Thanks for clearing everything up, you can go back to jew-almir posting or whatever the fuck you do all day
>>
>>151538503
If you're too stupid to see it why would anyone waste their time explaining it to you? This is not a difficult thing to understand, you're just dense/baiting.
>>
>>151538717
I understand shotguns are really good right now, what I don't understand is why something like the clarion or the commando aren't DW viable, or apparently not OVK or anything else viable (somehow???). They hit damage breakpoints, have great ammo economy in both reserve ammo and pickup-rate, and large fire rate (which is as much of a con as it is a pro). What makes the entire AR class (sans m308) bad?
>>
>>151539731

Clarion had its accuracy fucked in the ass last fall, along with a lot of other assault rifles.

And there's the fact that while 40 damage used to be the standard in this game, they've been left behind by the ridiculous buffs that other weapons got. 80 is the new 40 and 182 is the new 61. Why control the recoil of five Clarion shots when you could just one-click them with a 100 Accuracy / 100 Stability M308?
>>
>>151540825
Oh, that makes sense, thank you
>>
>>151540969
>>151539731
>>151540825
Wtf clarion and car are both highly viable on dw
>>
>>151537829
40 is the real cut off point, 46 is at the very least expected, 60-61 is nice, 91 is very nice
>>
>>151541912

A good player in a good team can make just about anything work, now that DW isn't that hard. But the CAR-4 especially has low damage, low ROF, and nothing to show for it. Its only remaining niche is high-concealment DMR for people still clinging to dodge.
>>
File: CcBYyUgUUAALHv9.jpg (35KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
CcBYyUgUUAALHv9.jpg
35KB, 500x375px
so 50 isn't a breakpoint on DW and i just made that up... shit
>>
friendly reminder dodge has been DW viable since the difficulty was introduced while the max dodge you could have at the time was 49
>>
Page 10 bois.
>>
>>151548694
>/pdg/ shitposters are better at keeping their thread alive than Overkill is at keeping their game alive.
>>
>>151538175
They're not.

You're just falling for mediocre memes.
>>
>>151544386
50 was a pre-wanker soft breakpoint. It's just 46 now.
>>
>>151478117

Today's Daily Side jobs are:
- Doctor Fantastic (doctor_fantastic)
- I Am The One Who Knocks (halloween_1)

>>
File: Dallas09.jpg (101KB, 1024x1325px) Image search: [Google]
Dallas09.jpg
101KB, 1024x1325px
>>151552393
New sidejobs fucking when ? The old ones are really redundant now.
>>
anyone have a build for a level 100 shitter like me?
>>
anyone have a build for a level 100 shitter like me??
>>
>>151558226
>>151558658
go infamy then ask again
>>
>>151558226
>>151558658
Frenzy Aced ICTV.
>>
>>151559610
better yet, use Frenzy Aced LBV. Learn to go fast
>>
>>151385881
>Made some critical mission notes readable when on low texture setting
Mah Nigga
>>
>Judge is better at dealing with snipers than assault rifles
>>
>>151354964
>crook is now top tier
FINALLY
>>
>>151399516
they won't
same with half the historical weapons
>>
>>151430691
look at this shit

https://steamcommunity.com/app/218620/discussions/8/626329820700574730/?l=brazilian

>it's another bug, instead of hoxton saying "stay down" he says "get down" to civilians already on the ground

this fucking voiceline bug has existed for TWO FUCKING YEARS and they still havent fixed it

quality content
>>
>>151559887
>BVs
>fast
pls
>>
>>151569019
you almost cant tell the difference between LBV and Suit
>>
>>151570313
Maybe if you're a slowpoke.
>>
>>151571705
with the speed skills you can get up to 39.99 speed on ICTV
>>
>>151568000
>l=brazilian
>>
File: 1433652961680.png (131KB, 241x335px) Image search: [Google]
1433652961680.png
131KB, 241x335px
>>151568000
>?l=brazilian
>>
>>151572752
>>151572672
no idea how that happened
also
>ignoring the trips
that shit means they're gonna fix it
>>
So what new weapon could come in chains pack or hoxton pack?
>>
Is Ammo Efficiency worth the investment for a rifle build?

Not really sure where else Id want to spend those points for a loud build
>>
>>151577859
post your build
>>
>>151577953
http://pd2skills.com/#/v3/mjlMNoqR:eGHIjkLMNQR:tOpR:gjl:pI8:::

Pls mercy i just got back to all this new shit.
>>
File: 1424109984445.png (61KB, 338x336px) Image search: [Google]
1424109984445.png
61KB, 338x336px
>>151578762
>portable saw aced instead of bullet storm
>ammo efficiency instead of inspire
>basic confident for no reason
>surefire aced
what are you even trying to do
>>
>>151579107
>portable saw aced instead of bullet storm
I'm not him but I don't get what's wrong with that.

Portable Saw Aced's +40% damage is what lets you one-shot deposit boxes with the saw without getting Berserker.

To be honest though, I don't know how new Bulletstorm is supposed to interact with the saw. What's the note for that in 105.2 supposed to be about? Free grinding of the saw?
>>
>>151580614
Burn saw ammo until on final saw "magazine" at minimum "ammo."
Apply bag.
Use bag.
Enjoy ~13 seconds of infinite sawing.
>>
Speaking of saw skills, does the saw massacre skill affect deposit safes and ATM too or only ennemies ?
>>
>>151581390
Probably enemies only.
>>
File: 20160812235146_1.jpg (329KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160812235146_1.jpg
329KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>151582359
Did they break drills again?
>>
>>151582359
>Nigger Yan speaking in ebonics
Nothing surprising at all.
>>
File: Crew28.jpg (161KB, 1280x1097px) Image search: [Google]
Crew28.jpg
161KB, 1280x1097px
Happy birthday to the payday franchise.

Three fucking years of jewing, emotional abuse from the devs and loose promises. We should consider ourselves lucky if we get an update today.
>>
File: 1402964869045.png (529KB, 1008x600px) Image search: [Google]
1402964869045.png
529KB, 1008x600px
>>151582359
>NICE INTERNET CONNECTION, SOKOL
>>
will we get a sale today?
>>
>>151586819
>payday franchies
>three years
I see you didn't play PD:TH.
>>
>>151586819
>We should consider ourselves lucky if we get an update today.
I'd consider us more lucky if the game just stays dead
>>
the only present i want,is a bug fix saying that they fixed
>>151568000
>>151430691
>>
File: 1445025097800.png (265KB, 386x494px) Image search: [Google]
1445025097800.png
265KB, 386x494px
>>151587289
>sound related bug,

Maybe in the next six months if you're lucky
>>
>playing alesso
>take cutter off thing
>get 1
>take next cutter off next thing
>get 2
>have 3 cutters in inventory
>put cutter on next thing
>take it off
>4 cutters in inventory

bravo overkill
>>
>>151586819
it's my birthday too, thanks everyone here for the heists and fun posting
>>
File: 1443119749145.png (181KB, 559x1044px) Image search: [Google]
1443119749145.png
181KB, 559x1044px
>>151589698
go into the group chat, you bad goy.
>>
>>151591069
But I'm on mobile
>>
GET THE FUCK UP
>>
Furries spotted.
>>
>4 animal masks
FUCKING FURFAGS
>>
File: fable-maks.jpg (301KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fable-maks.jpg
301KB, 1920x1080px
happy anniversary... here's some yiff???? http://steamcommunity.com/games/218620/announcements/detail/845935110105922997
>>
>hoping for a sale because muh dlc
>nope
>got fucking furry masks instead
>>
And that's literally it.
No Akimbo STRYKs or bug fixes or teasers or anything.
I can't believe Hector's fucking dead.
>>
File: not_this_shit_again.png (649KB, 636x720px) Image search: [Google]
not_this_shit_again.png
649KB, 636x720px
>>151595086
>no disappointment stick this year
>no new ways to make swastikas this year
heres four disappointment masks that will never be used past tomorrow

i didnt expect anything and im still dissapointed
>>
this is honestly worse than the Bat
at least the bat looked cool
>>
>>151595086
>Top donor will get:
>1x signed Dallas mask
>1x 10CC signed cap
>1x KF2
>1x TITP
>1x Georgia merch
>1x Alienware
>1x Bobblehead
>1x lootbag

Seriously? Top donor?

Come on, what the fuck.
>>
>>151595313
The bat was meta when it came out because of its relatively fuckhuge knockdown and damage for the time.

Furry masks do nothing for gameplay.
>>
File: 1418637850015.jpg (33KB, 493x345px) Image search: [Google]
1418637850015.jpg
33KB, 493x345px
>>151595086
This game is totally fubar.

Also dlc next week, you read it here first.
>>
>>151595401
THE STEALTH BAT
>>
>>151595345
>lootbag
God, I want that fucking thing so much so that I can finally calm down my autism.

Fuck pre-ordering games.
Fuck pre-order bonuses that aren't available after a while.
>>
File: Paydaycon.png (507KB, 1127x764px) Image search: [Google]
Paydaycon.png
507KB, 1127x764px
>dragan being lower than Almir

triggered/10
>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>furry masks
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>no sale
>>
472th for "System: Restarting in 5"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nnt2ykP2Thg
>>
File: 1411729790654.jpg (92KB, 346x308px) Image search: [Google]
1411729790654.jpg
92KB, 346x308px
>>151595086
wait a minute that image
aren't those poses just reused from the other poster things they made
could they not be fucked to at least make new poses jesus bleeding wept
>>
File: 1470704194585.jpg (40KB, 600x316px) Image search: [Google]
1470704194585.jpg
40KB, 600x316px
>it's a "the host preferred to buy a vantage point instead of the expert driver asset" episode
>>
File: 1427387590117.webm (813KB, 352x906px) Image search: [Google]
1427387590117.webm
813KB, 352x906px
>>151597985
>it's an "anon aces sixth sense in a loud build" episode
>>
>>151597985
is money even an issue anymore for those things? Considering skills are not even paid anymore and those were millions in expenses, talking about the point of view of someone who is new or did his first infamy I mean.
>>
>>151598126
Hey that’s me
>>
>>151598192
Nobody wants to invests in insider assets. You're basically spending 5 points for this and someone else would do it anyway.
>>
>Furry masks

Literally pandering to the furry audience by giving them actual furry masks that aren't le doge or Hotline Miami masks
>>
>>151354964
>it already is
>walk-in closet description is still the old version
>>
>>151595086
Eh I already had my Richter mask

I hope they won't add another heist too soon, I'm one heist short from my deathwish mask, and then I'll just delete the game
>>
>>151381049
Was Infiltrator's lifedrain even affected in the first place? It felt plenty strong if it was. If not, it might still work.
>>
I can't wait for @OVERKILL_TM to release #Payday2 #TheBigScam for #XboxOne and #PS4 on October 11, 2016!!
>>
>>151405058
I've used it and I was very pleasantly surprised. I was using it on DW with Crew Chief, was good if you like that credit to team feeling.

You have to wonder how the damage bonus works though.
>>
Is Accuracy still terribad for shotguns or did they address this ?
>>
>>151605915
You'll need to make more posts if you want your 0.02 shekels ;)
>>
>>151608962
I CAN'T WAIT FOR @OVERKILL_TM TO RELEASE #PAYDAY2 #THEBIGSCAM FOR #XBOXONE AND #PS$ ON OCTOBER 11, 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: 1413597132342.png (203KB, 702x741px) Image search: [Google]
1413597132342.png
203KB, 702x741px
>>151608012
Fixed in last update. Enjoy your spread being just as wide as your legs during a free update
>>
>>151609071
Good job, we've mailed you your shekels and charged you 0.14 for the postage

Keep shilling our game ;)
>>
File: Untitled2.jpg (26KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled2.jpg
26KB, 300x168px
I'm guessing noone has a non-thumbnail of this jeep-egg?
>>
>>151609762
I sure hope so.
>>
BIG LOBBY WHEN
>>
File: vampiriism wolf.jpg (163KB, 809x987px) Image search: [Google]
vampiriism wolf.jpg
163KB, 809x987px
>>151610281
Thanks! GIS was fresh out
>>
>>151468919
>your mother resembles a pig
>therefore she is a pig
>>
File: 1455985186851.png (73KB, 445x600px) Image search: [Google]
1455985186851.png
73KB, 445x600px
> 4 furry masks
its a shitpost disguised as an update
>>
File: LYEOJ3p.png (306KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
LYEOJ3p.png
306KB, 1024x768px
>>
>2016
>People were still expecting something good to come from Overkill.
>>
>>151580827
Game broken, everyone go home.
>>
>it's 4 shit masks

HOLY FUCK GUYS I CAN SCARCELY CONTAIN MY EXCITEMENT.

THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER.

IT TOTALLY ISN'T HELLA BOLLOCKS.
>>
Can someone explain how dodge functions in practise? I mean, even old Rogue left one shot in three hitting you, it seems like a terrible system. Does dodge triggering once just keep going if you keep getting attacked within .45 seconds or something? It's got to be something retarded like that.
>>
>>151616659
Does it depress you when you are reduced to putting in this little effort because you just don't need to do more? I mean, it kind of implies that a lot of the thread users are actually redditors or something.
>>
What pisses me off is not that we got 4 retarded furry masks, but that people celebrated it on the forums like it is the best thing ever created.
>>
>>151616587
>explain dodge
RNG
>>
>>151616909
I kind of figured from all the muscle users.

>>151616949
I just don't understand how anyone can get excited over such a mundane trivial occurrence.
>>
>>151463780
>scared of the widdle broncos
git gud.
>>
>>151595086
wow, those are bad even for "furry masks"
>>
>came back from long break

So what are some pistols that are top tier now that the baby deagle isnt the best at everything?
>>
>>151618897
>implying it isn't still the best

Crosskill if you're a faggot who plays on something that isn't dw.
>>
File: Sokol02.png (171KB, 540x789px) Image search: [Google]
Sokol02.png
171KB, 540x789px
>>151610281
nice meme/10
>>
>>151618897
can't go wrong with the bronco IMO https://youtu.be/ULJxbzPaUG4?list=LLqX_WG0rd9PShk1gLKTKBxw
>>
>>151619273
is that supposed to be hartford whalers
>>
>>151619273
>>151620710
wait no it's vancouver canucks
>>
>>151595086
>>151595345
>>1x Georgia merch
What could this be? Used panties?
>>
File: horrifying.jpg (56KB, 225x220px) Image search: [Google]
horrifying.jpg
56KB, 225x220px
holy shit this charity stream
>hud shitters
>poco spam
>mods are begging for donations
>shilling their own mod
>akimbo judge isn't OP guys ;)
>can barely hear joakim, they don't turn him up nor turn down the game volume
>russians shitting in chat

happy anniversary guys
>>
File: 1421091438410s.jpg (5KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
1421091438410s.jpg
5KB, 250x187px
>10gb update
I thought the fixed this shit
>>
File: 1463367325541.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1463367325541.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>151622001
>russians shitting in chat
OUR GREATEST ALLIES.
>>151622374
They certainly lied about fixing it.
>>
>>151622374
was a 40mb download for me
>>
File: hunger.png (19KB, 192x180px) Image search: [Google]
hunger.png
19KB, 192x180px
>>151622001
what is going on why is this on screen
>>
Did they even test this update or what because the game crashes on startup
>>
It's getting to be the one year anniversary since they last updated the soundtrack, I wonder what mask pack we'll get when that happens
>>
>>151622001
at least its not overkill difficulty
>>
>>151627953
>Wow guys, its been a year since we've last updated the soundtrack! We've come so far since then! Because fuck you, we're adding 4 new music themed masks! Keep those helmets flying!
>>
File: ECM rushing.jpg (14KB, 217x300px) Image search: [Google]
ECM rushing.jpg
14KB, 217x300px
>>
I remember playing with the Lootbag DLC at launch, but when I reset my entire progress, it was never to be found again.

The weird thing is, I got the Lootbag DLC from playing the beta that I won in a raffle from somebody that preordered the Crimewave Edition when the actual game was gifted to me on Jul 27, 2013 (poorfag). At the launch of the game I remember unlocking the mask pretty much instantly after the whole Safe House fiasco along with the shitty sight.

Coming back to the game since 2014, I now discover the Lootbag DLC is rare as fug. And I loved that mask, it's forever gone now. It remains forever mocking me in my FBI files as one of my most worn masks.
>>
>>151629756
/pdg/ reunion for an ecm rush on Shadow Raid DW when ?
>>
>>151635695
rude
>>
>nightclub
>find safe, it's a titan, pause to consider whether to drill it now or later
>!
>!!!!!!!!!!!
>OMG CALL THE POLICE

What the fuck is up with that. All I'd done was walk in and go to the manager's office, and some faggot on the upper lounge shits themselves for no reason. Not even a detection circle or question mark.
>>
>>151640940
I had to do something now that frenzerker is fixed :^)
>>
>>151641115
saleshitter
>>
>>151641115
The joke was that I was stealth shitting because the crutch that was frenzy has been fixed to not be so ridonkulous, so I had to stop playing loud heists. I added a stupid emoticon for extra shitter effect, largely emulating your own prior usage.

Here endeth the joke.
>>
File: 1397998100790.png (118KB, 333x327px) Image search: [Google]
1397998100790.png
118KB, 333x327px
>>151640784
And that's why you always buy that bad music asset when stealthing, childrens
>>
File: 1445708940948.jpg (102KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
1445708940948.jpg
102KB, 1136x640px
>>151641643
how bad must your autism be to not understand sarcasm when it's literally spoonfed to you
I genuinely worry for you anon seek help
>>
File: 1413602205503.jpg (205KB, 785x662px) Image search: [Google]
1413602205503.jpg
205KB, 785x662px
>>151621365
>sydney's VA used underwear

Guess the devs do know how to empty our wallets every single times.
>>
>>151648368
XD boy you're so cool and edgy anon!
>>
>>151648683
wow so hilarious do u have a yotube chaneel i can subscribe to?? XDD
>>
>>151648904
XDD wow another zinger!!!
>>
>>151649359
XD that's another wingbat !!!
reminds me of BBT, barzinga
>>
guys stop
>>
>>151649608
XD ooh there he goes again
do you do standup?? XD
>>
>>151649608
Been exposed to /v/ for too long. It's incurable autism. The only solution is to put him down.
>>
File: %22insert houston meme%22.png (414KB, 597x506px) Image search: [Google]
%22insert houston meme%22.png
414KB, 597x506px
>http://pd2skills.com/#/v3/mAbCFhjl:eFGJKLmNQr:tHiKL:gEfjlr:ibcdea:pI8::w77-2:s89-3-2:a7

Got one last point,where should i invest it ?
>>
File: 1461282561481.png (89KB, 283x244px) Image search: [Google]
1461282561481.png
89KB, 283x244px
>all we get is fucking furry masks
>not even a god damn sale or shitty bat
>>
>>151650435
Nine lives basic

>>151650550
You are a blight on this general
>>
>>151642727
That and bad music is noticeably quieter.
>>
how long do you think it takes them to design a mask
>>
>>151651820
About the same time it would take a modeler to make a new hat (not body cosmetic, mind you - those are a bit more difficult) for TF2. As in, not fucking long.
>>
the obvious answer is that OVK forgot about the anniversary and had to shit out something for it

hence, furry masks

though i would've preferred nothing over these things
>>
File: 1415730739849.jpg (83KB, 420x525px) Image search: [Google]
1415730739849.jpg
83KB, 420x525px
>>151650487
>implying the devs won't throw us one before this october or for the next dlc incoming.
>>
File: KL1.jpg (567KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
KL1.jpg
567KB, 1000x563px
So now we have furry masks, which meme masks are we supposed to get in the future ?
>>
>>151655068
>weeb mask
>furry masks
>meme masks

bronies are next
>>
>>151656583
no! please God no!
>>
Hello /pdg/, veteran from the gay scalies era here
Are the breakpoints still 40/50 after the weapon rebalance? Is Loco still king?
Thanks
>>
>>151659428
Hey buddy I think you got the wrong door
>>
>>151616587
You move so fast compared to armor that the cops won't even have the chance to hit you that many times
>>
>>151659798
>80 is what you should atleast strife for
What for? Did they double cop health? Or did the game become so easy playing OVK is a sin now?
>>
>>151660204
Well that's a damn shame, OVK used to be easy enough and DW was chock full with BS. I don't expect the latter to have changed even with all weapons being OP.
>>
>>151660204
Guns have mothers?
>>
>>151659241
Everyone has 25% bonus headshot damage from perk decks
40 and 80 are important break points for overkill
40, 46, 61, 91, and 182 are death wish break points
>>
These new masks are trash. Remind me of my faggot cancer ex. Can someone invent a virus that wipes out people who have bestial inclinations already pls?
>>
sydney is cute
>>
>>151662552
This is a terrible way to cope, anon
>>
>>151662639
Atleast she isn't Clover.
>>
>>151660585

Don't fire me or my son ever again
>>
how to remove shit heisters
>>
Schmuddel's a 26 year old pedo who has never worked a single day in his life, but he made Better Bots so he's got something going for him i guess
>>
File: 20160814015752_1.jpg (334KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160814015752_1.jpg
334KB, 1920x1080px
Gewehr 3 > M308
>>
>>151664714
>Still dropping weapon mods
>Not having all your weapons boosted
>Not having all of them modded

>>151666393
>Missing 10 for the tan breakpoint on DW
>>
sallad
>>
>>151669993
otekcaJ
>>
>>151670149
kurooka
>>
File: HOWEVER.jpg (60KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
HOWEVER.jpg
60KB, 768x576px
>>151666393
>170
>>
jiro jiro
jirocopter
>>
>>151667012
please tell me how do i disable all these shit heisters
>>
fuck me
>>
>>151674154
WE NEEDED THOSE COOKS
>>
>>151674325
I'm going with autistic soda
>>
>>151674380
Nope! That wasn't it! It should have been hydrogen shitpost. I'm 69% sure.
>>
>>151674380
Wait, that should've been KYS Chloride
>>
>>151616587
>Does dodge triggering once just keep going if you keep getting attacked within .45 seconds or something? It's got to be something retarded like that.
It's exactly like that.

You know how when you're not using dodge and you get shot sometimes, you swear your screen flashes a couple extra times indicating you got shot but you didn't take damage? It's the damage immunity mechanic kicking in where any damage weaker than whatever hit you gets blocked for a half second or so.

Dodge uses the exact same mechanic but it blocks every source of damage when it triggers (e.g. proc dodge -> dodge sniper shot immediately after).
>>
>>151622374
Somebody didn't uninstall their mods.
>>
>>151667012
>>151671023

Same damage as M308
>>
>>151678579
>lower ammo pickup than m308
>10 damage off of actual breakpoint
>>
File: 1464115408308.jpg (483KB, 1862x1430px) Image search: [Google]
1464115408308.jpg
483KB, 1862x1430px
>>151674154
fuck me, we needed those gambler players, i'm going with ex-president maxed.
>>
File: slakt_3 - Situation Normal.jpg (3KB, 64x64px) Image search: [Google]
slakt_3 - Situation Normal.jpg
3KB, 64x64px
>>151552393
>>151554027

- Situation Normal (slakt_3)
- Target Practice: Assault Rifle (assault_rifle_100_kills)

>>
>literally cannot solo alesso because of the cutter dupe bug

wow good job ovk happy birthday you fucking hacks
>>
File: b632277aa48c4db2bd1182dfdee409e4.jpg (152KB, 1278x719px) Image search: [Google]
b632277aa48c4db2bd1182dfdee409e4.jpg
152KB, 1278x719px
>Dodge users
>>
>>151687971
Why do cutter dupes make it harder to solo?
>>
>>151689270
You can only carry a max of 3 cutters, and so you literally cannot complete the heist solo, since you will run out of inventory space for cutters before you can get enough bags of cash
>>
File: 1463366641339.jpg (87KB, 800x670px) Image search: [Google]
1463366641339.jpg
87KB, 800x670px
>>151688513
>playing with bots,

do you like to hurt yourself ?
>>
>>151689714
>You can only carry a max of 3 cutters
Woooooooooooooow. Mission items have an item cap. Never knew that.
>>
>>151690353
>Implying that's him.
>Implying bots aren't better than pubs.
>>
>>151688513
>>151690353
This is from the 36 hours overkill stream
>>
>>151688513
>>151691639
So who's the top donor so far? I can't load Twitch on my phone so I can't check.
>>
>tfw the SPAS-12 is my gunfu
>tfw it's shit in this game
>>
File: Untitled.png (8KB, 182x18px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
8KB, 182x18px
>>151692127
>>
>>151692407
But they buffed the SPAS with every other shotgun.

How can it still be bad?
>>
>>151692618
because it's outclassed by every other shotgun
>>
>>151692438
Thanks dude. Maybe I can scrounge up enough money in the next 24 hours to beat the top donator if nobody else donates.
>>
It's kinda how little emphasis dozers have, in terms of audio. Their voice lines are pretty quiet, and their weapons are basically inaudible. Considering what a threat they are, they should have much betters sound cues, to both alert and intimidate the player, as well as to broadcast to players what they're getting hit by
>>
>>151692407
>>151692710
Just put 000-buck on it and get Overkill, aim a little high and you won't give a shit about which shotgun you're using.
>>
>>151692710
A shotgun being shit is different from a shotgun being less powerful than meta shotguns.

If it hits a breakpoint, who the fuck cares?

SPAS and Reinfeld were shit because they were like 58 damage and that made them basically worthless. With the buff, now they can be used to pop helmets much more easily.

>>151693037
I basically never hear voice lines other than dozers and mooks. You're just hiding in a corner or shooting down a mob of cops and suddenly you stop hearing everything else except that one
>"MOVE ASIDE! COMING THROUGH!"
and you groan because now your problems are amplified by a dozer showing up, two or more if it's DW.

On the other hand, dozers are still not as dangerous as you'd expect them to be so it sucks for dozers that they're weak.
>>
>>151693324
It's kinda ironic that dozers are wearing what I assume are modified EOD suits, and yet explosive weapons are their weakness
>>
>>151693527
Yeah.

They should be taking reduced damage but still lose shit like visors so that you can eventually gun them down, not get stunlocked by HE rounds and then get rolled over half a second later.

Like, we know that EOD suits aren't explosion immunity suits but they shouldn't be taking full damage from shrapnel/pellet weapons and explosives.
>>
>build using 2 weapons with medium suppressors
>23 concealment before the patch
>36 now
Time to rebuild...
>>
>no achievement for bagging 1.3 million dollars worth of loot within 3 minutes on any transport heist
for shame
>>
>>151693527
>>151693859
It's probably more of the problem that they have like a x40 headshot multiplier more than anything.

Like sure, bypassing the suit and helmet might make sense for a dozer to die in 2-3 headshots but damn they are so easy to kill.
>>
>>151694576
fuck i mean 1.6 million
>>
>>151693864
But high concealment is good
>>
>>151696405
Right, detection risk, I mean.
>>
Any up to date on modelswapping?
When I google anything about this game I only get 2014-2015 results, did Overkill fuck the game up that bad?
>>
Does Heavy Impact (Aced) have any effect on shields? I shot maybe 80 consecutive rounds out of a KSP at a shield and it didn't stagger. No, I didn't miss, bipods are wonderful and the shield was stationary.
>>
>>151699250
No, Shock and Awe Aced is for shields.
>>
I'm from the 18 accuracy era
How much accuracy should you aim for now?
>>
>>151700294
100 is the new 18, 80 is basically 14-16 and good enough.
>>
>>151699991
Good to know that skill is useless then. Those 6 points are going back to Body Expertise, Martial Arts and Forced Friendship.
>>
>>151700294
Accuracy and stability are more or less in percentage points now so aim for 100 if you want perfect of either
>>
>>151700294
70-100 range is good
>>
>Body Expertise and Surefire are useless skills
>1 or 2 shotting bodyshotting people with the Mac-10
Don't use these pointless skills, they're just filler.
>>
>>151705964
>they're just filler
*made for LMGs
>>
>>151705964
who told you they were trash? if you're in autofire, they're pretty fucking good. If you're using the m308 or a different DMR and have anything more than surefire basic, then you're trash
>>
File: 20160813223405_1.jpg (216KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
20160813223405_1.jpg
216KB, 1600x900px
>>151706318
I'm not sorry.
>>
>>151706549
you absolute mad lad
>>
File: notepad++_2016-08-14_02-45-58.png (6KB, 560x83px) Image search: [Google]
notepad++_2016-08-14_02-45-58.png
6KB, 560x83px
How 2 run persistent scripts with BLT?
I have the ancient disable objective sound script and no idea how to run it now.
>>
>>151706549
Okay i'm gonna try this later for shit and giggles
>>
>>151707265
its easy to write your blt mod.txt
https://www.kilandor.com/blt-helper/
>>
>>151708318
Thanks famoli
https://a.uguu.se/1ofZsw23H5CI_TurnOffThatSound.7z
>>
Will we ever get a melee update, where melee weapons are turned into a fully realized weapon class instead of a shitty and awkward gimmick?
>>
>>151710234
Meta melee is still Katana/Kunai/Buzzer-Electric Knuckles
No reason to pick another weapon
>>
>>151710234
I think melee is fine, but I really wish we had the ability to equip them as guns, and maybe add the ability to actually swing and hit multiple targets.
I use the Breaded Axe and it's bizarre that I can't just slash a small group and watch the torsos fly.
>>
File: 1470235239635.png (317KB, 625x257px) Image search: [Google]
1470235239635.png
317KB, 625x257px
>>151700294
80 accuracy is the minimum for your weapon to be semi-viable at long range.

From that point, more is always welcome but 80 should really be your first goal.
>>
>>151710378
You forgot ice-pick.
I mean making them something outside of either tapping quick melee or charging it up, to drop one guy because you cant shoot them. I'm talking like you press 3 and you pull out your melee weapon, and melee weapons actually have meaningful stats that arent just how fast they pull out and are put away, or damage when fully charged.
Things like swing width, weapon length, and unique abilities.
Make weapons unique and viable in their own niche.
Make large weapons with wide but heavy swings capable of falling a crowd of cops. Or small, rapid weapons, for damaging or putting a status effect on groups of people quickly and effectively. Or a generalist weapon, that has medium range, strength, or what have you.
Remove the retarded charge system, too. Make melee weapons feel good to use. Hundreds of games have done this to at least some effect, why can't PAYDAY be in there too?
>>
Hi, I'm SolarPleTeX, and I'm addicted to achievements.

I've been using the site for a couple years but never got around to joining until I heard about the achievement trading threads. I'm not that hardcore of a gamer, and I don't play many games but when I do, I can't stop until perfect every aspect of it. Now, I've reached the point of my gaming career where my games have online-only achievements and all my friends play Steam games on the PC so they're no help.

I was able to live with it when Halo 3 and Halo 3 ODST came out (lol vidmaster challenges) because I'm not that great of a FPS player (despite playing lots of FPS games) but now, I feel that my achievements list needs more zeroes in it. So, I'm poking my head in here to see if I could get a couple boosting parties going for a couple "old" games and then work through my backlog and then help other people out too =) (because I hate being a leech).

Here's to unlocking more achievements.
>>
>>151710892
Icepick is literally the Katana, who knows why it got a faster swing but it does
>>
>>151710942
Can icepick cut a cloakers head off? No? Then it's not literally like katana.
>>
File: 1471143783844.png (146KB, 743x432px) Image search: [Google]
1471143783844.png
146KB, 743x432px
>Bain: "I just got a confirmation of a one hundred and fifteen million dollar transaction."
>Bain: "Alright guys, it's time to get out of there."

Hulk Hogan heister when?
Peter Thiel contractor when?
>>
File: 1469104850567.jpg (273KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
1469104850567.jpg
273KB, 800x533px
>Jiro can cut cockers in half with his edgy katana,
>Bodhi can literally fuck the face of the tasers with his "R93 of the poor" sniper,

What's the next gore feature we can expect for the shields and dozers in the future ?
>>
>>151711964
i dont get it
>>
File: Memes.png (114KB, 567x198px) Image search: [Google]
Memes.png
114KB, 567x198px
>>151710942
It’s a little different, the Katana got a longer range with less conceal

>>151711815
Ya need to use Jiro with the Katana for that, idiot

>>151712045
Jacket being able to snap the neck of a cloaker using Carpenter’s Delight never ever
>>
>>151712141
Hulk Hogan finally won his court cases against Gawker and won $115 million. People are calling it a robbery.

Gawker tried to dodge it by filing for bankruptcy immediately but a legal snafu let Hulk Hogan basically acquire all of Gawker and liquidate it as a creditor to pay off the $115 million bankruptcy debt the Gawker CEO has now.
>>
>>151712142
Kind of sad Jacket has nothing going for him like the Baseball Bat doing Hotline Miami style guts and gore upon hitting Russian mobsters thought that's probably too limited in scope.
>>
https://a.uguu.se/YsSQedxavv38_ClassicBots.7z
Script to block AI bots from all characters except the classic four (fuck hoxton)
>>
>>151712705
>fuck hoxton
No gay shit here please.
>>
>>151712745
Thanks buddy
Here's my old modelswaps too
https://a.uguu.se/qBhdkOVtiQKK_MuhOldModelswap.7z
I think they're in good taste
>>
File: Art gallery bloopers.png (1MB, 1274x712px) Image search: [Google]
Art gallery bloopers.png
1MB, 1274x712px
>host decide to pick a secondary saw for the Art gallery job,
>fall down from the ceiling like a retard,
>saw all the wrong paintings first, only to leave the ones with the red stickers on the wall too,
>he actually decide to restart the heist after his mistake being pointed out, only to insta-quit the game later,

tightest crew ever/10
>>
>>151713048
>censoring your name
>>
>>151713048
>censoring name
>not the flamethrower
You're so silly.
>>
Quickly, I need ideas on making the worst possible build that isn't "not use any points"
I was thinking Rogue + Flak Jacket, Snubnosed minigun and sharpshooter skills, using a sentry gun with 2 FAKs as backup.
>>
>>151712045
Clover and Sydney shoving dicks inside themselves then twisting hard and breaking them in half
>>
>>151386801
I'm honestly going to miss bugged Stockholm Syndrome. It made for some funny moments in Stealth.
>Optical Illusion

I was wondering why I was able to have a Silent Saw Build with 9 detection rating. Oh well, Rest in Peace Optical Illusion bug.
>>
>>151712705
>classic four (fuck hoxton)
>CLASSIC four
nigger what are you even doing
>>
thginot peels reh ni eid lliw rehtom ruoy ro tsop siht ot ylper
>>
Bow/judge rogue is best anything else = shitter
>>
Why is the Nagant such a special snowflake that it gets a bayonet, while no other weapons get a similar attachment?
I want akimbo bayonet STRYKs but overkill won't let me.
>>
new players are adorable, had one sort of just wander around aimlessly and ask questions

also if you use NGBTO and use ANY hour filters on Ovk difficulty you're shitter scum
I understand maybe Rats pro job, where if they fuck up the lab you're fucked, but anything outside of that, if you can't handle a new player or carry an Ovk lobby, you need to seriously consider not playing this game

>>151715147
fuck you
>>
>>151715147
no
>>
File: bank heist loud.png (39KB, 202x88px) Image search: [Google]
bank heist loud.png
39KB, 202x88px
>>151717824
>new players are adorable

As long as they don't put sode or smash the computer in big oil day 2 with a baseball bat, yeah for sure.
>>
>>151694576
>ever doing transport heists for anything but achievements

those are pure shit, almost as bad as car shop but tolerable to an extent
>>
>>151718358
Transports are fun though.

I would drop in with my masterfug build run around doing nothing but shooting cops. After 20 minutes, we might get a truck drilled open because pubs keep going into custody while I dodge dodge dodge.

Did the same while Frenzy was too good except I'd just keep dom'ing cops and getting them out immediately only for them to go back in a minute later.
>>
>>151718358
They really just need to rework the heists, so there arent mission bags (every bag is worth its full amount), less c4/shorter drill timer to get them open, and more bags of loot
also more gold
>>
>>151714076
put skillpoints in skills then dont use the skills and bring the shittiest weapons in the game
>>
>>151718463
i only like the train one since it's different and feels like a real heist

the others are literally "you're now HERE, bust open these trucks like every other transport!"
>>
>The Payday chant song will be released connected to the Crimefest 2016

what did Simon Viklund mean by this ?
>>
>>151718764
I miss Old Train.

We could make an argument of whether the explosive ammo bags were fun or not but I miss that we had to carry 40 bags. 10 bags per train car is some weak shit. OVERDRILL has a nice load of 70 bags but you have to lug each and every one to the vent and that's a bit retarded.

Biker Day 2's train isn't that exciting in that regard. Going back to Bile with all the weapon bags feels like an actual train robbery but it's barely 10 bags.

I think what would be a nice concept is a heist where you load up a shitton of bags into a moving trolley or something and then you slowly ride/escort it out to the escape. Like, you climb on (like, walk on, not the stupid gimped restricted movement in-the-car shit), door closes, then you drive off and then cars and cars of cops would race alongside you trying to stop you, and then there's some trick shot you have to try and make in order for the bag car thingy to fly off a dock and straight into the escape yacht and crush half the cabin for style points. The boring escape would be that the cart crashes into a wall, maybe pick up a couple bags, rotate the cart, and then slowly push it into the boat.
>>
>Join a PUBLIC Meltdown DW
>there is a 94-0
>a level 56-0 joins
>I get kicked
but why?

>>151706549
>M14 auto
eeh I dont know, it does not feel "efficient"
>>
So with frenzy and turrets nerfed, what's a fun build?
>>
>>151719690
>not hosting your own game

>>151719690
pretty sure it was a joke response to >>151706318
>>
>>151715147
fuck off nerd
>>
I actually kinda like The Hare mask
>>
File: 1422906043650.png (165KB, 600x808px) Image search: [Google]
1422906043650.png
165KB, 600x808px
>>151719859
http://pd2skills.com/#/v3/mAbCFGHKl:eaCDf:ggHjkLmnoPQr:ibcdea:pR8::w87-1-7-15:s49-6-10:a1
>>
>>151720962
>being a literal furry
>>
File: guy in charge of the lore.png (357KB, 513x544px) Image search: [Google]
guy in charge of the lore.png
357KB, 513x544px
First Ulf, now this nobody. What's with all the bald guys quitting the company ?
>>
>>151725284
Didn't he leave several months ago? Pretty sure he did according to his blog.
>>
>>151725284
Bo and Almir are purging their ranks of wolves' so all that's left are sheep.
>>
File: sydney-version-1-2.jpg (286KB, 920x1274px) Image search: [Google]
sydney-version-1-2.jpg
286KB, 920x1274px
>>151726479
>the lore writer guy
>not sheep
Please. This is the same guy that gave us Sydney's shit tier fanfiction backstory.

https://thereisnomuse.com/2016/05/10/the-making-of-kelli-sydney-king/

He quit months ago because he wanted to write his own book or something.
>>
I haven't played this game since they added they loot safe drills what have I missed?
>>
>>151727050
Skill trees completely revamped since update 100, instead of 5 long trees you now have 15 short trees
>>
>>151729086
15 short trees?
Sounds strange does that atleast mean their are less crappy filler skills?
>>
>>151727050
A lot. There's no real point in summarising changes if you left before Update 100. It's really just go in, and decide for yourself, though you can probably do whatever you want and still call it DW-viable.
>>
>>151729228
Each old skill tree got split into 3 independent trees, e.g. enforcer is now 3 trees: shotguns, armor and ammo bags, hence they're shorter and you unlock high tier skills earlier
Better see for yourself like other anon said
>>
>>151729370
>>151730078
Alright Thanks anons.
>>
so with hox hud dead is there another mod that can display timers, track pagers left, etc?
>>
File: Remove hoxhud.jpg (142KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Remove hoxhud.jpg
142KB, 1920x1080px
>>151732627
PocoHud
>>
>>151732627
Yeah, it's called "Not being a brain dead haxhud shitter and knowing how to count to 4 or look at a drillhud". I think most of the download links for it have been taken down since it wasn't Overkill approved, but I'm sure you might be able to find it.
>>
>>151732786
thanks anon

>>151732970
>thinks anyone is impressed he can count to four

If im playing high i'll probably forget chill nerd
>>
>>151733637
DUDE
>>
>>151713048
ur a big boss
>>
FIREWORKS
>>
What's the best hud to go for these days?
I'm a long time player coming back from a long break from the game, was a basic hoxhud bitch back in the day but I guess that's gone now
>>
>>151719070
>chant song
>we robbin' a footy match stadium
If they make it fun and not Alesso 2.0, I'm so fucking down.
>>
>>151741764
no hud. use standalone mods for whatever you want.
>>
Hoxhud is kill?
How?
>>
>>151744170
One of the admins ragequit over donation money.
>>
>>151744170
Stabbed in the back through its own backdoor
>>
hoxtalcius !!
>>
>>151716668
>bow
why
>>
File: 1440673185134.jpg (19KB, 400x534px) Image search: [Google]
1440673185134.jpg
19KB, 400x534px
>>151744419
>HAXHUD INITIALISED
>>
>>151744170
overkill deemed them hackers after years of ignoring them.
>>
pg10
>>
any on of the new characters they added to the game worth it?
They add pg-tan yet?
>>
>>151751616
Clover and Sokol are still the only good new heisters.
>>
>>151754652
fuck your waifu and your slav rust is great
>>
File: steam forums bloopers.png (110KB, 666x239px) Image search: [Google]
steam forums bloopers.png
110KB, 666x239px
694th for steam forums wisdom
>>
>>151755950
I mean, technically he's right, you don't need to go past 39.9 since 39.875 is the breakpoint due to damage granularity
>>
>>151719859
Wait, turrets got nerfed?
I was under the impression they got buffed.
>>
>>151756908
They got some nerfs few patches back, i think less ammo, you need ammo from both weapons again, life and they can get destroyed or stuned by tazers
>>
>>151719915
Oh no, M14 auto works.
It's basically a laser beam.
http://pd2skills.com/#/v3/mfopr:eFghJKlMNoR:tMNOqr:gJLOpQr:ibcdea:pO8::w34-31-29-15-11:s35-32-16-11-12-31:a3
I think, I'm on lappy right now so I don't have the build infront of me.
>>
>>151757483
>crook
>>
What mods do you use lads
>>
File: payday gang.gif (796KB, 347x266px) Image search: [Google]
payday gang.gif
796KB, 347x266px
>>151763424
mostly retextures
flashbang indicator, flashlight extender, better bots

i'm also a pocoshitter, don't tell anyone
>>
File: Untitled.png (16KB, 440x383px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
16KB, 440x383px
>>151763424
>left: mod overrides
>right: blt
>>
>>151763424
DLC unlocker, skin unlocker, corpse delimiter, blood splatter delimiter, and better bots.
>>
Thinking about clearing progress lads should I do it?
>>
Anyone here with modding skills could please make an assault timer BLT?

I have no clue why nobody has yet to bring it over from haxhud when we have standalones from other parts of it.
>>
>>151763898
>>151764097
>No midna gallery
guys seriously what the fuck?
>>
File: 3931.jpg (26KB, 540x425px) Image search: [Google]
3931.jpg
26KB, 540x425px
>>151763424
>Hotline miami 1 & 2 ost,
>Clover with bigger tits mod,
>Microsoft Jacket,
>Tommy Wiseau replacing cloaker's lines,
>"here come dat boi" shield mod,
>touhou trap music mods,
>>
What do you guys think the next crossover will be?
>>
>>151764831
>Hotline miami 1 & 2 ost
where
>>
>>151764097
Isn't DLC unlocker kill?
>>
>>151768485
dlc unlocker will never die
>>
File: 1440841810795.gif (475KB, 215x194px) Image search: [Google]
1440841810795.gif
475KB, 215x194px
>>151768485
>>151768553
>overkill start selling the DLC unlocker for 4.99
>>
>>151768485
>This meme again.
>>
update this week????
>>
>>151769230
>wanting another update after glorious leaders overkill gave us 2 in a row

shame on you
>>
>>151769469
>unironically thinking non-hotline furrymasks is considered an update
>>
>>151768681
>you unlock the dlc unlocker
>>
File: jacketto.png (80KB, 268x385px) Image search: [Google]
jacketto.png
80KB, 268x385px
>>151767750
http://lastbullet.net/mydownloads.php?action=view_down&did=13852
>>
>>151767234
Killing floor 2 for its release on november. Enjoy being forced to buy the deluxe edition to get that Mr Foster character pack with voices lines only from the first game.
>>
File: 1426991779758.png (29KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
1426991779758.png
29KB, 300x100px
>>151768485
>implying the devs would be able to kill the unlockers

They basically admitted that trying to fuck it would fuck the base game even more.
>>
>>151768553
>>151768878
No please explain
>>
>>151756520
>>
>>151773421
explain why you think DLC Unlocker is kill
>>
>>151774794
I thought it autokicked you unless you hosted
>>
>>151774857
>not hosting your own games
>>
>>151774857
that doesnt make it kill
if OVK wants to shut down DLC Unlocker they have to shut down mods in general
also you can enter lobbies where the autokick is disabled
>>
>People still reply to the guy that says the DLC unlocker is dead everytime it's brought up.
>>
>>151755950
Surprised he managed to get 39.9 damage WITHOUT the auto-fire mod. A lot of the non-DMR ARs would need Auto-Fire to even get close to 40.
>>
File: frog_1 - Tabula Rasa.jpg (2KB, 64x64px) Image search: [Google]
frog_1 - Tabula Rasa.jpg
2KB, 64x64px
>>151680595

- Diamonds Are Forever (diamonds_are_forever)
- Vlad Is Mad! (vlad_4_jobs)

And this week's new Weekly Side Job is:
- Tabula Rasa (frog_1)
Complete it for your chance at an Infamous quality Dillinger Death Mask!

>>
HEY ASHLEY STOP DELETING COMMENTS FROM THE 400 DAYS OF NO UPDATES CONSOLE THREAD

YOU'RE ONLY MAKING THINGS WORSE YOU IDIOT

#Payday2 #TheBigScam
>>
>>151782165
Get fucked nerd.
>>
>>151782165
Oy vey, those hashtags are offensive. Looks like we're going to have to ban you from the steam group ;)
>>
>>151774710
The Long Guide, Appendix - Damage Granularity
>>
File: Trashly.png (138KB, 821x647px) Image search: [Google]
Trashly.png
138KB, 821x647px
>>151782165
>Being surprised when the trash is trashy.
>>
>>151783128
Makes me glad that he doesn't have those kind of powers here
>>
>>151783128
At least use real proof of Ashley's treachery instead of some fake photoshopping.
>>
>>151783331
Not for a lack of trying. He's gotten people to report bomb posts for him before.
>>
>>151756908
It eats ammo from both guns now, so you can no longer exploit high pickup rate weapons like grenade launchers to make them ammo effective.

Honestly I think it pretty much kills the turret. They die really fast, you can't repair dead turrets after one of the patches, you already have to ace the whole fucking turret tree and now also need to chug on ammo bags just to place them.

>>151764456
>midna gallery
It does what I think it does?
>>
>>151783842
>finally make turrets viable
>make them worthless again
If the devs hate turrets so much, why keep them in the game?
>>
>check on stream to see how the charity event is doing
>6 hours left
>not even halfway done
>not even streaming Payday
This is just sad.
>>
File: tfw.no.payday.jpg (192KB, 1286x726px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.no.payday.jpg
192KB, 1286x726px
Forgot pic.

Also where the fuck is the top donator number?

I thought it was supposed to be at the top left but it's been static so far.
>>
>>151784954
Are you still trying to snipe that top donation so you can get Sydney's panties.
>>
>>151785165
If I have a shot at it, yes.

To be honest, I'm surprised it's not even at $10k, and I thought some jackass would've donated a thousand or more by now. But I can't find a single thing that tells me what the top donator value is and I doubt asking Twitch chat would be productive.
>>
>>151785487
I hate to break it to you but I don't think it's actually going to be her panties. Also if you can't find the top donation number it's probably because they hid it to discourage sniping and encourage people to donate large amounts in hopes of winning the prize. The stream is OVERKILL™ APPROVED after all, there has to be some jewery involved.
>>
File: tfw.no.list.png (3KB, 321x73px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.no.list.png
3KB, 321x73px
>>151785905
I actually want Dallas'

God, I guess I had to have watched the stream from the beginning to keep track of donations.

Fuck blind auction bids. That shit is designed to only jew out everyone's maximum bids with zero recourse. Works great at rich kid fundraisers for high school football teams and Wall St. parties (also the only place you ever see them). I was hoping it wouldn't come to this.

Guess I'm not donating to charity today. I would've settled for Top 3 too.
>>
File: tfw.no.list.2.png (12KB, 326x393px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.no.list.2.png
12KB, 326x393px
>>151785905
>>151787095
>$4500
>$500
Well I guess I wouldn't have won anyway. That's a little reassuring though still a bummer.
>>
File: closer to heaven.jpg (49KB, 427x300px) Image search: [Google]
closer to heaven.jpg
49KB, 427x300px
>do a heist right after infamy
>host waits for your XP to calculate
>>
>>151787325
>1. Majarajasaba $4,500.00
>2. malacoloco $1,000.00
>3. theghost1612 $486.15
RIP panties
>>
>>151787516
>Spending 4.5k on a mystery box full of shit D rank voice actors didn't want.
I feel that this is the kind of guy that defends monthly paid DLC packs.
>>
>>151787942
Eric isn't D-rank! You take that back!
>>
>>151788165
If they'll pick up the phone when Overkill comes calling, they're either D rank or they really really need their PAYDAY 2™ This is why Wick is voiced by some intern instead of Keanu.
>>
>>151788430
They could also just have a retainer contract or some shit like how the Valve VAs are always on call and are clearly paid basically a full-time salary despite only doing a couple hours of work a month or something.

>This is why Wick is voiced by some intern instead of Keanu.
Wick isn't a good citation because Keanu refused to do any more vidya voice work after the Matrix games.
>>
>Keanu refused to do any more vidya voice work after the Matrix games.
y?
>>
>>151789950
He could feel in his bones that one day some shitty swedes would approach him for a giant scam disguised as a video game.
>>
How could they possibly fuck up an idea as bad as Captain Winters
>>
>>151787464
>wanting to wait
scum
>>
>>151787464
you can press space to make it calculate faster
>>
Assault riffles are bad now what the fuck?
accuracy scales to 100
what happened to payday
>>
>>151792902
>Assault riffles are bad now
ure bad kid
>>
File: cea0c30c873c047429c6[1].jpg (188KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
cea0c30c873c047429c6[1].jpg
188KB, 1920x1080px
[NGBTO] Anon has been kicked for bringing restricted deployable: Sentry Gun
>>
>>151793607
You deserve it.
>>
>>151793514
That was a question not a statement, why even bother miss quoting to make it seem otherwise.
>>
>>151793747
adding "what the fuck" at the end does not make it a question
>>
File: question-mark.png (105KB, 300x421px) Image search: [Google]
question-mark.png
105KB, 300x421px
>>151793998
The question mark makes it a question you dingus.
>>
>>151793998
Are you gay what the fuck
>>
>>151794098
what's the question then
"are assault rifles bad"?
it's not, you just stated they were
>>
File: cash money.jpg (79KB, 500x660px) Image search: [Google]
cash money.jpg
79KB, 500x660px
>>151793747
The first half of the sentence is a statement though.
>>
>>151794290
So wait you're going to ignore the fact that a question mark is indicative of a question and not a statement, and simultaneously argue that my question wasn't semantically formed to your liking?

>>151794512
So you're telling me were both right?
If anything it's a statement I'm neither condemning nor promoting. If I added "what the fuck overkill" then you could take it as a rhetorical question meant to empower the statement but it's not.
>>
>>151794894
i'm telling you you can't even make up what the question was about when challenged to so I don't know what type of answer you were expecting
ARs are still good, I like my commando
>>
>>151795093
The question was about the state of assault rifles in the game, I think if you can't grasp that you're being willfully ignorant.
Thread posts: 771
Thread images: 146

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.