[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/wtc/ - Witcher, Cyberpunk, Forced Memes and Gwent General -

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 458
Thread images: 107

File: 1467194556141.jpg (237KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
1467194556141.jpg
237KB, 1440x900px
Dead Ciri Edition.

Standalone Gwent is announced!
playgwent.com

Blood & Wine and patch 1.22 is released!
New Region trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEJT5XRftOU
Launch trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OP-ZsLYGJfQ
Patchnotes: http://wpc.4d7d.edgecastcdn.net/004D7D/mkt/document/Changelog-1.22-ENG.pdf

HoS developer stream: http://www.twitch
.tv/gogcom/v/21846005

Downloads:
>Latest patch, free DLCs, The Witcher books(first 5 are official, the remaining fan translations are of varying quality) and short stories
http://f.wtcg.pl/
>Experimental first-person perspective mod for TW3
www.skacik.pl/test.zip

Links:
>Pastebin containing Witcher gear locations, TW1+2 and books info
http://pastebin.com/qhpfPiqJ
>Console Commands Currently broken
http://www.mmo-game.eu/witcher-3-debug-console-commands/
>Where do I find Gwent cards?
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15RUB-aG3Y2mRY3oWyNY1TlfDTRE-ySgNURUfTpMH0XQ/edit?usp=sharing
http://www.gwentcards.com/
>Witcher lore series for newfriends
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrrzVp2HIMk&feature=youtu.be&list=PL7pGJQV-jlzCMqEAP49QApVHNJeZxxdL9
>All vanilla Gwent cards ready to be printed out
http://imgur.com/a/gV1y5
>Gwent Standalone cards
http://imgur.com/a/nJ3Df
>Redirect to the current thread
http://wtcg.pl

Cyberpunk 2077
>First trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs
>Creator about Cyberpunk 2077's world
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYxt7cwDk4E

Previous thread : >>150676028
>>
File: 2cuck.jpg (604KB, 625x1907px) Image search: [Google]
2cuck.jpg
604KB, 625x1907px
You!

Yes, you.

You're waifu is shit. She's poorly written, pandering garbage. I don't care who she is. She's shit. S. H. I. T. Shit. What's that? She's a critically acclaimed well written/acted/whatever character? Well, guess what. She's still shit. Because that character dies the second she enters your jizz-encrusted sock of a brain. Everything that made her interesting to a normal person is cast out, replaced with a shallow masturbatory parody.

Your.

Waifu.

A.

SHIT.
>>
File: Velen_10.jpg (152KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Velen_10.jpg
152KB, 1920x1080px
What a cutie
>>
>>150924836
A SHIIIIT
>>
File: Velen_11.jpg (281KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Velen_11.jpg
281KB, 1920x1080px
>>150924836
May she rest in peace.
>>
>>150924852
Iris has suffered enough!
>>
>>150924997
Because she a shit
>>
File: Velen_7.jpg (120KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Velen_7.jpg
120KB, 1920x1080px
>>150925057
fag, she deserved better than being bent by beckham
>>
Serious question: How long was Olgierd immortal? I mean he had a big thing against the Borsodis but that doesn't narrow it down much, they've been in business for at least a couple decades. Iris's corpse was well mummified as well.

>>150925178
Gaunter knew your waifu a shit
>>
>>150925204
I always wondered how long he was immortal. It must be significant but I don't remember any answer given.
>>
>>
>>150925204
At least twenty years is a good guess.
>>
>>150927575
A shit tbqh famalamadingdong
>>
>>150928539
It was cute tbqh, I wish Triss could hear it, she would probably blush and giggle.
>>
I didn't post in the last general because the OP was shit and what followed was even worse. Waifufags should commit mass suicide and join their waifus in hell.
>>
>>150928719
I'll never stop loving my waifu, you can whine all you want.
>>
>>150928719
Hey cool non-waifufag friend. I like you. Let's make the general better. What is your favorite

1.Witcher short story
2. Witcher book
3. Witcher game
4. Witcher monster
5. Witcher character
6. Witcher musical theme
7. Witcher quest

for me it's

1. The Lesser Evil (I am what I am ;_;)
2. Sword of Destiny (Based throughout except Eternal Fire which is a bit meh)
3. TW3 (I think TW2 is a more solid game all around but my favorite moments are mostly from TW3)
4. The Draug (TEN LASHES)
5. Yennefer (But not in a waifufag way)
6. You're Immortal/Dziewczyna Swarożyca (dat percival)
7. Ladies of the Wood (Really hard pick tbqh)
>>
>>150928998
1. Haven't read the short stories
2. Time of Contempt
3. TW3, very closely followed by TW2
4. Leshen
5. Triss Merigold
6. Merchants of Novigrad and Tavern at the End of World
7. A Matter of Life and Death
>>
>>150929421
>1. Haven't read the short stories
Why not? They're pretty fun and important.

>rest of your list
Oh it's because Triss isn't in them, isn't it?

>implying you've actually read the other books anyway
I've never seen you post anything from them that wasn't a defense taken straight from the CDPR Triss megathread.
>>
>>150929421
I wasn't asking you, Triss Spammer.
>>
Anyone know how to get into modding for this game?

What programs to download and stuff?

I want to try merging some touissant armours together to make some interesting lore friendly heavy witcher armours for example merging Toussant knight armour with bear skirt.
>>
>>150929481
I started from the saga mainly because of Triss, I plan to read the short stories eventually.

I actually loved the books so much I read the saga in 5 days, I couldn't stop reading once I got started, my compulsive nature didn't allow me stop.

I don't really care whether you believe me or not, I get nothing out of it either way.
>>
>>150929790
>lore friendly witcher armors
>plate armor

As for that foul abomination you are trying to make, here is the mod that will help:

http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/780/?
>>
>>150929790
I don't think the game is very moddable right now and probably never will be. A shame. I'd love to see a bunch of armor mods.
>>
>>150929941
That leather and cloth stuff in TW2 owned. Wish they'd kept that look outside of Eskel and Lambert.
>>
>>150929947
CDPR really dropped the ball with modding support, but the modding community have been a bunch of crafty little shits, but even they can do so much without proper tools, makes me want to think what they would have done if they had full tools.
>>
>>150930023
Just download this and you are good to go:

http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1317/?
>>
File: 14703124762820.jpg (86KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
14703124762820.jpg
86KB, 640x640px
CDPR moving in the wrong direction

http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/113951-Is-CDPR-moving-in-the-wrong-direction?
>>
>>150930042
They abandoned it because of Redkit 1's reception. Gwent is probably looking way more profitable. No idea if it will pan out though. Gwent is a fine minigame but without a HUGE overhaul it's a pretty shit game.Very simplistic and unbalanced.
>>
File: Novigrad.jpg (494KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Novigrad.jpg
494KB, 1920x1080px
>>150928998
1.The strigga
2. Last wish
3. Witcher 3
4. Leshen
5. Geralt
6. The wolven storm
>>
>>150928998
Hey anon, I like you too (and your choices). Mine would be

>Witcher short story
Tough to pick because there are many good ones, but I really liked The Last Wish.

>Witcher book
Lady of the Lake. Loved the battle of Brenna, Stygga castle, Cirilla of Vengerberg etc, so many great scenes. SoD was also great though, many memorable and emotional moments.

>Witcher game
TW3 even with the sort of meh main story and weak final act. I still miss the intricate politics of TW2 though.

>Witcher monster
Leshens and fiends. I just like their design.

>Witcher character
Yennefer (same as you, in a non-waifu way)

>Witcher musical theme
River of Life. TW3 has the best OST overall but no other witcher tracks evokes my feelios quite like that one.

>Witcher quest
That's a tough one. Battle of Kaer Morhen was memorable, as was Through Space and Time. I also liked the necromancy one from TW2 and the side quests of chapter 4 from TW1.
>>
>>150930134
Thanks for continually posting my thread long after I myself gave up and lost interest, lolly pop girl.
>>
>>150930167
They abandoned Redkit most likely because of the lack of time and resources or some licensing issues popped up out of nowhere, a shame.

As for Gwent, we will see, they would have to change some mechanics, but would still beat Hearthstone.
>>
>>150930186
Lady of the Lake is so weird. it's got some of the best stuff in the series but at the same time you can tell how rushed and frustrated Sapkowski has gotten.

>
TW3 even with the sort of meh main story and weak final act. I still miss the intricate politics of TW2 though.
Same. I think the whole Philippa-Radovid-Dijkstra-Roche-Emhyr clusterfuck could have had a ton of cool stuff if better developed in TW3. Also tfw no Iorveth

River of Life is top comfy, agreed. But I had to choose the drama of David Beckham's theme over it. Personal taste and all.

>tfw River of Life stuck in my head all throughout reading the short stories

>TW1 Act 4
That was really the first time IMO you see what CDPR was really capable of. It's the part of TW1 that fits in best with later games in terms of theme and quality. Not that TW1 wasn't great too.
>>
>>150930382
>Lady of the Lake is so weird. it's got some of the best stuff in the series but at the same time you can tell how rushed and frustrated Sapkowski has gotten.
Yeah, I forgot to add how it also had some of my most hated parts with Nimue which really broke the flow of the story. But when it got things right it did get them right properly.

>I think the whole Philippa-Radovid-Dijkstra-Roche-Emhyr clusterfuck could have had a ton of cool stuff if better developed in TW3.
This is still one the most disappointing aspects of the series for me. So much out of character nonsense for the sake of plot, I wish they'd make an EE just to improve that. I can live with lame Eredin, never cared about him anyway, but the politics of TW3 did a disservice to a bunch of other characters that I actually liked or found interesting.

>But I had to choose the drama of David Beckham's theme over it. Personal taste and all.
Yep, I really loved the HoS soundtrack in general as well, Beckham's theme, O'Dimm's theme and Mystery Man were superb.

>That was really the first time IMO you see what CDPR was really capable of. It's the part of TW1 that fits in best with later games in terms of theme and quality. Not that TW1 wasn't great too.
Definitely. It also had such a big impact because everything beforehand had been so dark and gritty and then you got an unexpected magical moment of respite before things went to shit again. Skellige had a similar effect on me in TW3, it wasn't as magical but the calm relaxing atmosphere was a nice experience after the grittiness of Velen and Novigrad.
>>
>>150930881
Eredin is fine as a plot device. Just needs more menace. It's the Mad Rad the Sad Lad and Lodge centric stuff that's the real missed opportunity.

>Definitely. It also had such a big impact because everything beforehand had been so dark and gritty and then you got an unexpected magical moment of respite before things went to shit again. Skellige had a similar effect on me in TW3, it wasn't as magical but the calm relaxing atmosphere was a nice experience after the grittiness of Velen and Novigrad.
Fucking this. Blood and Wine was kinda missing the point though in aping this I think, since it's not an interlude. Doesn't have what made those bits special. Still fun but I get the idea they misunderstood why people liked those parts.
>>
>>150929941
I downloaded and installed it now what?
>>
File: WW1 plate.jpg (35KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
WW1 plate.jpg
35KB, 640x400px
How hard do monsters hit in this setting that metal armor is literally useless against them? Enough steel can and will stop a fucking real life rifle, it's just really heavy and not cost effective.

I mean I get the ones that spew poison or fire but I'm kind of skeptical that you're objectively always worse off in armor than without against most monsters.
>>
>>150931084
>Lodge
Damn, they also got screwed over really hard. I'd almost have preferred no Rita, Sheala and Fringilla over the pathetic cameos that they got.

>Blood and Wine was kinda missing the point though in aping this I think, since it's not an interlude. Doesn't have what made those bits special. Still fun but I get the idea they misunderstood why people liked those parts.
I sadly have to agree. I get that it was supposed to be a happy sendoff to the series and all, but for me it was a bit too saccharine. It had some nice moments like lifting Marlene's curse (and its relation to O'Dimm) and helping Vivienne, but the atmosphere didn't do much for me. I mean everything looked pretty, but in a kitschy Thomas Kinkade way where overindulging just makes you feel sick.
>>
File: 27771050495_9eb0a7ffde_k.jpg (881KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
27771050495_9eb0a7ffde_k.jpg
881KB, 1152x2048px
Waifu paradise?
>>
>>150931574
>Rita used to have a whole major sidequest sequence tied into the Menge/Dijkstra part of Novigrad
>Sile used to be a main character in TW3
>Fringilla probably was originally meant to do stuff in B&W

>and helping Vivienne,
The "bad" ending I actually found the most poignant there. She may only have a few years more to live but she's just so damn happy. You can even meet her in Novigrad traveling the world. Felt more natural and earned.
>>
>>150931170
Read the description, I never tried it myself.
>>
File: 20111118-pissworld.png (226KB, 750x1091px) Image search: [Google]
20111118-pissworld.png
226KB, 750x1091px
>>150931628
>A Shit paradise
>>
OY LAZAREH LAZAREH
>>
>>150931698
>>Rita used to have a whole major sidequest sequence tied into the Menge/Dijkstra part of Novigrad
>>Sile used to be a main character in TW3
>>Fringilla probably was originally meant to do stuff in B&W
This hurts a lot. I honestly would have sacrificed the entire B&W if it had meant more polish and content for the main game.

>The "bad" ending I actually found the most poignant there.
Ha, when I played I got the "bad" ending and I had no idea it was even considered bad, I was actually really happy with the outcome I got. I thought the knight was obnoxious and I wasn't going to support his stalker behaviour. So I fully agree, I'd rather Viv be free and enjoy herself instead of feeling indebted to some entitled guy.

>You can even meet her in Novigrad traveling the world
I did meet her there and she mentioned going to Skellige next. I meditated for a while until she disappeared and then went to look for her in Skellige, but couldn't find her anywhere. She probably just disappears, right? Or has anyone found her there?
>>
>>150932017
>This hurts a lot. I honestly would have sacrificed the entire B&W if it had meant more polish and content for the main game.
Same.

I would pay another 60 US dollars for an EE that fixed this tbqh

>She probably just disappears, right? Or has anyone found her there?
>tfw she's one of the "captive" NPCs you see dancing in Kaer Trolde now
>>
>>150931628
Yes, but every place where Triss makes an appearance is a paradise.
>>
>>150932017
>when I played I got the "bad" ending and I had no idea it was even considered bad
Yeah, I'm the same. I don't understand where this idea came from.
>>
>>150932141
>I would pay another 60 US dollars for an EE that fixed this tbqh
Same man.

>>tfw she's one of the "captive" NPCs you see dancing in Kaer Trolde now
This triggers me. But you're just joking, right? ;_; I just want what's best for her, and that doesn't involve nice guys or being a captive.

>>150932245
>I don't understand where this idea came from.
If you let the knight help her apparently they end up happily together in "true love" or whatever. In the "bad" ending the knight becomes a drunk and Vivienne only has 7 years (I think?) to live. But even knowing the outcomes I would still pick the same one, it's what Vivienne wanted anyway.
>>
>>150932506
>it's what Vivienne wanted anyway.
Yeah, I just followed what Vivienne said.

Also, is it definite that she has 7 years left? I thought it was a chance (albeit large) but not an absolute guarantee
>>
File: poo man.png (617KB, 516x600px) Image search: [Google]
poo man.png
617KB, 516x600px
>>150932191
>every place shit makes an appearance is a paradise
>>
>>150932245
>Yeah, I'm the same. I don't understand where this idea came from.
Geralt literally says that it's true love the other way. It's pretty dumb.

>>150932506
>This triggers me. But you're just joking, right?
No. Someone post the pic.

>>150932763
It's not definite but it's a strong possibility. But even then, untreated she might as well be dead. The curse was getting worse and she was going to turn permanently into some kind of Oriole freak with no way of living in a few years.

At least she won't have to be a Skelliger thrall for long, and she got to experience hope.
>>
>>150932943
Except Triss is not shit, she is a beautiful, strong and independent woman that lights the room with her presence.
>>
>>150932763
>Also, is it definite that she has 7 years left? I thought it was a chance (albeit large) but not an absolute guarantee
Wasn't it said that once the curse gets transferred she'll live for as many years as an oriole would because they're essentially trading life forces or something. I don't think there are any certainties with curses in general though, just whether you can lift them or not. The rest is up to fate so to speak.

>>150933070
>Geralt literally says that it's true love the other way. It's pretty dumb.
How even? A guy is obsessed with a girl, the girl doesn't give a shit. How is that true love? And it's not even selfless "love", if you help Vivienne without his help then he becomes a drunk instead of being happy for her.

>No. Someone post the pic.
Really? So is this CDPR's way of saying fuck you for not playing along with some whiny nice guy?
>>
>>150931628
here it is
>>
File: Teutonistan.png (203KB, 552x600px) Image search: [Google]
Teutonistan.png
203KB, 552x600px
>>150933460
>Wasn't it said that once the curse gets transferred she'll live for as many years as an oriole would because they're essentially trading life forces or something. I don't think there are any certainties with curses in general though, just whether you can lift them or not. The rest is up to fate so to speak.
He says it's a possibility, and the implication is that it's a very likely possibility, but that her reduced lifespan isn't totally certain.

>Really? So is this CDPR's way of saying fuck you for not playing along with some whiny nice guy?
Pretty much, yeah. But why wouldn't you want such a beautiful and loving couple to be together, you edgelord?

No I'm making it up, Vivienne is fine. But the true love thing is real.

>>150933507
Pic related
>>
>>150933460
>How even? A guy is obsessed with a girl, the girl doesn't give a shit.
I agree, they literally talked once and she wasn't impressed.

>if you help Vivienne without his help then he becomes a drunk instead of being happy for her.
Maybe he's happy for her, but feels sorry for himself.
>>
File: Vivienne.jpg (215KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Vivienne.jpg
215KB, 1920x1080px
I wanted to punch Guillaume as soon as I met him and I don't blame Vivienne for feeling the same way tbqh. It's the accent and the dumb fuckin haircut and no wait fuck it, it's his whole personality.
>>
>>150933507
Meh, I'd rather have the cute red haired one.
>>
>>150933751
Blood in your stool is no laughing matter, Anon. Though bright red is less cause for alarm than dark, dusty stool.
>>
>>150933507
:3
>>
>>150933816
There is nothing about that image that isn't horrifying, and I say this as someone with lots of severe mental issues and bizarre fetishes.
>>
>>150933558
>He says it's a possibility, and the implication is that it's a very likely possibility, but that her reduced lifespan isn't totally certain.
Yeah good point. I think it could go either way, it's not a common curse after all. And even if she does only have 7 years left, she's probably going to appreciate them a lot more than some people would in 50 years.

>No I'm making it up, Vivienne is fine. But the true love thing is real.
Oh thank god. I haven't been very actively involved in B&W discussions so I thought I had missed something.

>>150933593
>I agree, they literally talked once and she wasn't impressed.
In my game she screamed at him to get lost and that was that. Plus I'd promised her I'd keep her secret so I had no intentions of sharing anything with anyone.

>Maybe he's happy for her, but feels sorry for himself.
Yeah probably, but it's still shitty. "Waah, I asked for someone to help lift a curse from the woman I'm obsessed with and he helped her and now she's cured and my secret plan of forcing my help on her and making her fall in love with me failed waaah, woe is me."

>>150933701
This tbqh. She can do better than some whiny manchild.
>>
>>150933872
>>
>>150933790
When I see blood in my stool, it reminds me of Triss, the blood on her beautiful red hair, and the stool on her diarrhea episode. It's nice tbqh.
>>
>>150933924
>And even if she does only have 7 years left, she's probably going to appreciate them a lot more than some people would in 50 years.
Yeah. Especially with working hands, solid bones, and the ability to speak in public.
>>
>>150933924
>Plus I'd promised her I'd keep her secret so I had no intentions of sharing anything with anyone.
That's why I was surprised that people consider the ending bad. She explicitly tells you not tell anyone, you're just following what she wants.
>>
>>150933816
OMG, that cute tiny Triss, I want one :3
>>
File: 28713157746_20299f3b19_k.jpg (402KB, 881x2048px) Image search: [Google]
28713157746_20299f3b19_k.jpg
402KB, 881x2048px
Which waifu is the best cuddler?
>>
>>150934027
CDPR really obviously wants you to take the other one though. Dialogue acts like you told Guillaume a couple of times even if you didn't, and there is no downside at all to the other ending.

>>150934050
You can have tiny Triss's by eating nothing but fiber.

>>150934104
Coprophilia is unhygienic.
>>
>>150934104
That's easy, Triss of course.
>>
>>150934170
Triss strikes me as someone who'd have very hot and clammy palms (both from her fire usage and general chubbyness), while Yen's hands and feet are probably nice and cool to the touch
>>
File: Olgierd von Everec.png (473KB, 500x555px) Image search: [Google]
Olgierd von Everec.png
473KB, 500x555px
>>150933924
>This tbqh. She can do better than some whiny manchild.
From what I saw Beauclair is nothing but whiny manchildren. Good thing she decided to study abroad. Get some fine Nordling dicking in.

>Hey baby, what's scarred, tall, and lasts forever?
>>
File: tumblr_nlx8nv5O881ru0pj9o1_1280.jpg (186KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nlx8nv5O881ru0pj9o1_1280.jpg
186KB, 683x1024px
I love red heads a lot more than any other hair, colo,r blonde being the only equal, and I used to hate Yen but reading the books and knowing the deep history her and Geralt share made me like her more. Not to mention the lilac and gooseberries smell. Sounds amazing. Also Trissfags on here ruin Triss.
>>
>>150934331
It's kinda appropriate because your waifu posting is also ruining Yen.

A waifufag is a waifufag, no matter their colors.
>>
>>150934123
>You can have tiny Triss's by eating nothing but fiber.
Your implication offends me, sir. Triss Merigold doesn't consist of fecal matter.

>>150934268
Triss is not chubby, she has a perfect body. As far as he palms are concerned, I'd rather be touched by Triss' warm sweaty hands than Yen's icy cold ones.
>>
>>150934023
Yup, plus no more having to live in fear of someone finding out and getting labelled as a freak etc.

>>150934027
>She explicitly tells you not tell anyone, you're just following what she wants.
Not only that, she knows all her options and is still completely certain of what she wants. She doesn't want anyone to sacrifice themselves for her, she even feels bad for the oriole egg. I can't imagine the kind of guilt she'd have in the other outcome, despite what the game may say.

>>150934123
>CDPR really obviously wants you to take the other one though
And it's not the first time either. It's as stupid as the whole Cerys deal. If I wanted a game to shove the obvious best solutions in my face, I'd play a Bioware game. It's disappointing when CDPR does it.

>>150934309
>From what I saw Beauclair is nothing but whiny manchildren. Good thing she decided to study abroad. Get some fine Nordling dicking in.
Good point. Maybe she'll come across Olgierd in her travels and they can bond over their past cursed lives.
>>
File: 1435052650981.jpg (419KB, 817x960px) Image search: [Google]
1435052650981.jpg
419KB, 817x960px
>>150934379
My one post every other thread and mostly to shit on Trissfags as opposed to every 5 minutes by Trissfags?
>>
>>150934425
>And it's not the first time either. It's as stupid as the whole Cerys deal. If I wanted a game to shove the obvious best solutions in my face, I'd play a Bioware game. It's disappointing when CDPR does it.
Yeah. Though Cerys at least had some level of plausibility and is a lot more tolerable if you don't go through with PUT THE BABY IN THE OVEN since then her and Hjalmar are both fuckups with goodpoints.

Though come to think of it, that is basically just like with Vivienne, just with more Polish...
>>
>>150934331
It's the opposite for me, I don't like redheads but Triss won me over with her personality. Reading the books only made me love her more, I like my flawed Triss.
>>
>>150934425
>Good point. Maybe she'll come across Olgierd in her travels and they can bond over their past cursed lives.
If this were a Bioware game this would already be a popular fanfic pairing probably.

>>150934464
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling. Makes no difference. If I'm to choose one evil or another, I'd rather not choose at all.
-Elric of Melniboné
>>
File: 1468789666306.png (669KB, 1000x1450px) Image search: [Google]
1468789666306.png
669KB, 1000x1450px
>>150934572
You can't possibly compare one yen post for every 1000 Triss posts.
>>
>>150934635
Go fuck your sister some more Elric
>>
>>150934492
I actually thought that Cerys vs Hjalmar was worse. Cerys is intelligent, rational, breaks traditions and brings about an age of peace and unity. Hjalmar is hotheaded, dumb and ends up drowning his people in blood just to get back at Nilfgaard. If Svanrige was an actual choice and not just the result of skipping a bunch of quests it wouldn't feel so forced, but as it stands it's just really black and white.

>>150934572
>If this were a Bioware game this would already be a popular fanfic pairing probably.
If this were a Bioware game Vivienne would be trans and she'd elope with Anna Henrietta (who would be an overweight black woman).
>>
>>150934464
You are a hero, want a medal? It has Triss on it
>>
>>150934779
>spoiler
I wish we had proper mod tools ;_;
>>
>>150934779
Vivienne is even more Black and White since apparently the MUH RAIDER CULTURE actually struck some resonance with some people for some reason. But yeah it's not great. And I say this as someone that really liked Cerys.

>Svanrige
Absolute monarchy a shit.

>If this were a Bioware game Vivienne would be trans and she'd elope with Anna Henrietta (who would be an overweight black woman).
She'd also keep the feathers. I'd be ok with that part...
>>
>>150934821
Sure, seeing as I do still like Triss although pic related is just better.
>>
I don't generally condone waifuposting but I have to say Shani's lisp in B&W is pretty cute. I feel ok saying this because Shani posting has never been a thread ruining epidemic. Let's keep it that way though.
>>
File: 28506938840_e54f6de1fe_o.png (2MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
28506938840_e54f6de1fe_o.png
2MB, 1920x1200px
>>150934932
>>
>>150934932
Shani is a nice gal and a good friend, but we all know which redheaded waifu reigns supreme.
>>
>>150924836
Hello lads. I don't know if I'm stupid but I just realized I haven't seen a single dwarf woman in the entire game series. Why is this? CDPR too lazy? Inside joke? Do dwarven women look similar to male ones in the witcher universe?
>>
>>150934907
>Absolute monarchy a shit.
Sure, but letting Svanrige win has clear positives in addition to the negatives. If the choice was between Cerys and him, the whole thing wouldn't feel so forced as it does now where choosing Hjalmar has no upsides whatsoever and is about as retarded as choosing to go to the Unseen Elder's cave after Regis repeatedly tells you what a bad idea it is.

>She'd also keep the feathers. I'd be ok with that part...
Me too.
>>
>>150935129
They don't shave their beards.
>>
File: JOACHIM-VON-GRATZ.jpg (132KB, 478x634px) Image search: [Google]
JOACHIM-VON-GRATZ.jpg
132KB, 478x634px
>>150935129
>but I just realized I haven't seen a single dwarf woman in the entire game series.
Yes you have. They look just like the men. I'm not joking.

>>150935152
Ok yeah I see what you're saying. I just found the Vivienne thing more insulting to my intelligence. They could have made Cerys just as competent but made actual fallout happen over her being a woman if they still wanted to go that way and make it a mixed blessin.

>Me too.
Muh d'hoine
>>
File: tumblr_o96e1pSirk1r34i9to1_1280.jpg (510KB, 1200x1212px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o96e1pSirk1r34i9to1_1280.jpg
510KB, 1200x1212px
>Yen's theme has hints of the Kaer Morhen theme
Everything about her is perfect
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBkqKkqdhjk
>>
File: n5zripwalus8pu721prm.jpg (160KB, 800x1205px) Image search: [Google]
n5zripwalus8pu721prm.jpg
160KB, 800x1205px
>>150935089
The one who can still have children.
>>
>>150935243
Parts of Wolven Storm are also used as a leitmotif in the Ard Skellig area. TW3 soundtrack is 2deep

Pls don't waifupost though.
>>
>>150935249
Nope, it's the one from Maribor, you know...a beautiful sorceress, giggles for no reason, has cute freckles...
>>
>>150935298
No
>>
>>150935243
New fanart. Nice. I'll let the waifufagging slide just this once.

>>150935249
Not with Geralt tho

>>150935376
Yennefer is sufficiently well written that waifu fagging is doing it a disservice.
>>
>>150935230
>Ok yeah I see what you're saying. I just found the Vivienne thing more insulting to my intelligence.
Oh sorry for misunderstanding. Yeah, when I heard about the "true love" line I cringed a little. But at least the "bad" outcome is still quite nicely portrayed and Vivienne seemed happy enough, if nothing else.

>They could have made Cerys just as competent but made actual fallout happen over her being a woman if they still wanted to go that way and make it a mixed blessin.
That's where things seemed to be heading anyway, but it sort of just fizzled out and everyone accepted her unanimously.

>>150935243
I once had that track on repeat for hours. It's a good theme.
>>
File: qt.jpg (808KB, 807x1191px) Image search: [Google]
qt.jpg
808KB, 807x1191px
>>150935372
>freckles look cute and not out of place
>not a wrinkly hag
>better body
>better hair
>better voice
Shani is superior to Triss in every conceivable way
>>
>>150935476
>but it sort of just fizzled out and everyone accepted her unanimously.
Except for Madman Lugos who went full retard and died almost immediately. Fucking Act 3...

>I once had that track on repeat for hours. It's a good theme.
This is legitimately a symptom of autism. I'm not kidding. I've done the same thing with other tracks

Why are so many fucking tracks not on the buyable soundtrack?
>>
>>150935540
I'm not a fan of Triss but to be fair to her much maligned VA, I was shocked to find out her natural accent was a very posh English one. She pulls off the SoCal American accent very well. So she has that going for her at least.

Shani's VA in TW3 is apparently actually someone that spent half her childhood in the UK and half in the US, but the voice director told her to muddy her accent up even more than it already was. So she's still faking I guess.
>>
Shani looks like a prepubescent boy
Triss looks like a woman
>>
File: 1460830672166.jpg (3MB, 3673x2103px) Image search: [Google]
1460830672166.jpg
3MB, 3673x2103px
>>150935540
Don't make me laugh, Triss absolutely demolishes Shani in every of those categories.
>>
Why is the ladies of the woods track so perfect? That cello is haunting.
>>
>be really excited about grandmaster bear armour fur mantle and black dye
>turns out to be fat as fuck and the black dye is shit
>>
>>150935647
I don't really give a fuck about VA's, but Triss and Ciri sound overacted as fuck, like you couldn't turn off the screen and think and it's actual people
Shani doesn't have that problem
>>
>>150935694
fag

>>150935725
the whole soundtrack is amazing. i always bust when those ladies hit that high note in the fields of ard skellig
>>
>>150935662
This. Shani isn't even on the top 5 waifus list.
>>
File: Yen Consider the Following.jpg (787KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Yen Consider the Following.jpg
787KB, 1920x1080px
>>150935243
Ok fuck listening to this track on repeat now, it's not in the game enough. A lot of thought went into this one. It's got elements of the Witcher/Kaer Morhen theme, the prologue/interlude theme, and the White Orchard theme all linked together.

Based Marcin.

Someone needs to go through the whole soundtrack autistically and list this stuff, like they've done with other games. Example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO6YibfTNng

>>150935743
I blame the voice director for Ciri since I've heard her VA in other stuff and she's mostly good, even in TW3. Lady even said if she'd seen the game in action she'd probably have gone a different way with the character.
>>
>>150935725
its a viola not a cello.
>>
>>150935694
Fat hag
>>
>>150935725
The stars aligned to bring Percival and that one Marcin together
>>
>>150935564
>Except for Madman Lugos who went full retard and died almost immediately. Fucking Act 3...
Right. I was mostly thinking about the epilogue slide though where it's clear that she brought about the age of peace and prosperity without any further bloodshed.

>This is legitimately a symptom of autism. I'm not kidding.
Really? It's just a habit I have because I'm too lazy to make playlists...

>Why are so many fucking tracks not on the buyable soundtrack?
Beats me. I'd gladly pay for a full soundtrack. It's not even the only missed opportunity to make additional money, I know many more people would love to buy physical Gwent decks or an additional Skellige deck etc. I guess CDPR just has different priorities.
>>
>>150935851
Triss is not fat, she has a 22 inch waist.
>>
File: GRADEN Witch Hunter.jpg (50KB, 527x624px) Image search: [Google]
GRADEN Witch Hunter.jpg
50KB, 527x624px
>>150935851
Autopsies are illegal in Redania, citizen. Also I'm pretty sure she's underage. But...I'm not sure that's illegal.

Anyway, come with us.
>>
Reminder that Shani was 12 when Geralt first fucked her which makes Geralt a pedo
>>
>>150935981
>that
>not fat
>>
>>150935980
>Really? It's just a habit I have because I'm too lazy to make playlists...
Listening to the same piece of music for hours on repeat? Yeah.

>Beats me. I'd gladly pay for a full soundtrack. It's not even the only missed opportunity to make additional money, I know many more people would love to buy physical Gwent decks or an additional Skellige deck etc. I guess CDPR just has different priorities.
The physical gwent decks at least have some big startup costs associated with them. The music though? Data is almost free these days. Put it up for download. I don't care that the soundtrack is really like 6 hours long. That's 6 hours of awesome.

>>150935981
She says that, but that doesn't look like a 22 inch waist to me.
>>
>>150936102
The think waist thing was in the books, she really let herself go after the vilgefortz crisis
Imagine Triss after 10 years of advising
>>
Question about the first two Witcher games.

I understand that Geralt had amnesia so forgot all about Yen and Ciri. Why didn't anyone else mention them though? I would have at least expected Dandelion to say something rather than just let Triss manipulate Geralt into thinking she was his old lover.
>>
Is it intended that Iorveth looks like elven rambo?

Seriously,
>a red bandana
>somewhat looks like Sylvester Stallone in attractive (especially his nose looks like Stallone's)
>same personality
>is a dirty guerilla
>>
File: 1469209458904.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1469209458904.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>150936058
>>
>>150936081
That is how a perfect female body looks like.

>>150936102
>She says that, but that doesn't look like a 22 inch waist to me.
I don't believe her either, but I think it's cute she does.
>>
>>150935980
>Right. I was mostly thinking about the epilogue slide though where it's clear that she brought about the age of peace and prosperity without any further bloodshed.
The ending slides are all way too abrupt and final to make sense or be satisfying. I think they only worked for TW2 because they left shit open. How the fuck did Cerys totally stop Skellige's centuries old raiding culture? And why? That makes no sense. Geralt and Yen live in a musty cabin for the next 300 years? Really?

Ending needed actual ending scenes to summarize all these plot threads. Shame they ran out of time and money because Marcin has Eredin's budgeting skills.
>>
>>150936210
>Why didn't anyone else mention them though?
In the first ame? Triss was manipulation him and everything else was just more convenient. I guess it was awkward for Zoltan and Dandelion or something, I dunno. "Hey there was this woman you really loved but she's dead. Also you adopted a little serial killer but she went to Disneyworld or something, I dunno. Well, have a good day."

TW2 starts working to undo that in the prologue for a reason.
>>
>>150936218
>>somewhat looks like Sylvester Stallone in attractive (especially his nose looks like Stallone's)
>>same personality
I have to say I don't see it.
>>
>>150936210
When TW1 was created, CDPR decided not to include Yen and Ciri, they had no idea it will become a trilogy and wanted a self contained story. You weren't even supposed to play Geralt at first. Therefore all being quiet about them was a design decision.

But it turned into a brilliant amnesia abuse subplot for Triss, I love how it all aligned in the end. It gave Triss so much more character.
>>
>>150936450
>It gave Triss so much more character.

Made it significantly easier to justify dumping her in TW3.
>>
>>150936450
They weren't comfortable enough in their writing abilities to put in Yen or Ciri, according to interviews. Apparently Sapkowski told them to just use Geralt instead of a generic Witcher. The amnesia was intersting in the Lodge subplot but overall could have been handled better. It's pretty clear they wanted to abandon it fast after they realized it was a hit.
>>
File: mwj9duKzVH1qzvbepo1_r1_500.jpg (183KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
mwj9duKzVH1qzvbepo1_r1_500.jpg
183KB, 500x250px
>>150936102
>Listening to the same piece of music for hours on repeat? Yeah.
In that case I'll just have to embrace my autism then.

>The physical gwent decks at least have some big startup costs associated with them. The music though? Data is almost free these days. Put it up for download. I don't care that the soundtrack is really like 6 hours long. That's 6 hours of awesome.
Yeah true. The official soundtrack is ridiculously short and misses so much good stuff.

>>150936264
I hear you. In fact TW2 had better and more in-depth epilogue slides. It's one of the easiest things they could have fixed too, but I guess waifu shit was more important.

>>150936218
Not really, he looks like the other TW2 elves except half his face is fucked which he covers with a bandana because an eyepatch would have been too edgy.
>>
>>150936528
It allowed my Geralt to find true love with Triss. I don't really mind her actions, I understand her, she human.

>>150936530
I don't really buy that excuse, they are doing the same with Iorveth in TW3.
>>
>>150936594
I miss you Iorveth ;_;
>>
>>150936687
>I don't really buy that excuse, they are doing the same with Iorveth in TW3.
That's what the hires post TW1 said they were told. And they had Iorveth in TW3, recorded dialogue and everything. They just never actually finished implementing his shit and apparently never will. Any other excuses they gave were ad hoc rationalizations.
>>
File: 7q274d68i68xku0bezbg.jpg (611KB, 1090x1207px) Image search: [Google]
7q274d68i68xku0bezbg.jpg
611KB, 1090x1207px
guys what mods do you recommend for TW1 besides from the rise of the white wolf?
>>
File: iorweth_by_gibilynx-d9rlk4e.jpg (331KB, 1000x546px) Image search: [Google]
iorweth_by_gibilynx-d9rlk4e.jpg
331KB, 1000x546px
>>150936704
me too ;_;
>>
>>150924729
y-you too
>>
>>150936791
Just play the vanilla game, Falka.

>>150936818
THAT ISN'T CANON
>>
File: 5465880-1463872042.jpg (267KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
5465880-1463872042.jpg
267KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: 1714694-975399_20110520_026.jpg (138KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1714694-975399_20110520_026.jpg
138KB, 1280x720px
>>150936882
It's ok, he's ploughing dragons in the afterlife now :3
>>
>>150936959
Emhyr what have you done?
>>
>>150937037
There's nothing papa's money can't buy!
>>
the main story writing is so shit compared to the expansions.

Geralt is too serious and boring.
>>
File: Nithral.jpg (317KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Nithral.jpg
317KB, 1920x1080px
Hey guys what's going on? It's me, Nithral! Wanna go out to a titty bar or something later maybe?
>>
>>150937074
>Emhyr gives Ciri tit implants and a sluttoo for her birthday
>Morvran celebrates with a night of marathon sex. Emhyr faps in a secret box behind their bedroom
>Ciri's just glad to feel anything at all
>At least she's not at Corvo Bianco

>>150937119
B&W is written worse than the main story on every measurable level. HoS kicks its ass though yeah.
>>
>>150937218
B&W was amazing imo.
>>
>>150937269
It's mostly just a bunch of references and wacky sidequests. The main story and its characters are quite weak and underdeveloped.

If you're into that sidequest build-your-own-waifushack oh look Roach is talking stuff I guess that's fine but no wonder you didn't like the rest of the series.
>>
File: 21634523888_e24d9d6989_b.jpg (111KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
21634523888_e24d9d6989_b.jpg
111KB, 1024x576px
>>150937218
>>
File: 107.jpg (315KB, 567x378px) Image search: [Google]
107.jpg
315KB, 567x378px
>>150937347
>>
>>150937218
>Ciri's just glad to feel anything at all
Delete this right now or else!
>>
>>150937462
>If not for Morvran's porcine grunts each time he thrust between her rigid, molded breasts, she might be able to fall asleep. The rhythmic motion is almost soothing.
>She can hear her 'Papa' in the back, but it doesn't matter
>Nothing matters
>Touissant taught her that
>She rides the fisstech to oblivion
>>
>>150936959
Is that a modded body or are Triss's breasts really that gigantic in the vanilla game? I don't remember them being that huge but maybe it was the lighting.
>>
Are you a waifufag?

1. Do you often find yourself thinking about an imaginary female character?
2. Do you have a folder with over 50 images of a specific female character?
3. Do you often go online and post stuff about your favorite female character?
4. Do you get upset when other people insult your favorite female character?
5. Did you ever keep your favorite female character as a desktop or mobile background?
6. Do you listen to the music that reminds you of your favorite female character?
7. Have you ever fapped to your favorite female character?
8. Do you refuse to fap to your favorite female character because you feel it disrespects her or she's too pure for it?
9. Do you specifically replay her scenes from the game, to remind yourself how great she is?
10. If your favorite female character has a rival that is also female, do you obsessively hate on that rival and people that like her?

Results(how many yes answers do you have)

1- Potential waifufag - you carry the waifufag gene but it hasn't been fully activated yet

2-3 A low level waifufag - waifufagging is your hobby, you still think nothing is wrong, but you have already begun your transformation.

4-6 Average waifufag - love for your waifu runs through your veins, you have a special bond with her, you two understand each other.

6+ Waifufag royalty - your waifu is your life, you are ready to bleed and die for your her, nothing else matters in life, you are destined for each other.
>>
File: Eredin Break Glass.jpg (788KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Eredin Break Glass.jpg
788KB, 2560x1440px
>>150937142
Yo Nithral my homie, got some succubus bitches on Bald Mountain, Imlerith has a deadlift competition so I am alone with these bitches, call me, k?
>>
File: Waifu-Husbando test.jpg (512KB, 1249x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Waifu-Husbando test.jpg
512KB, 1249x1300px
>>150937776
Your test is not scientific spammer.
>>
File: 23977766353_098302f17c_o.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
23977766353_098302f17c_o.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
>>150937776
YES!!!!
>>
File: Nithral 2.jpg (125KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Nithral 2.jpg
125KB, 1920x1080px
>>150937854
Well, aright, as long as Imlerith isn't-

-Salma? S-she said she wanted to wait for marriage!
>>
>>150937858
I also made that one, but couldn't find it, so I did a new one. Trust me, the test is reliable, it's based on personal experience, I'm a gigantic waifufag and I am doing all those things.
>>
>>150937776
If you haven't taken a shit in greater than three days you most certainly have a medical problem.

>>150938003
>I also made that one, but couldn't find it,
Bullshit. I made that image.

>it's based on personal experience, I'm a gigantic waifufag and I am doing all those things.
There's a reason mentally ill people do not administer these tests.
>>
>>150938065
>Bullshit. I made that image.
Image, yes, and you added that dumb scale that doesn't fit, you also pretended to be a doctor.
I wrote the questions.
>>
>>150938121
>I wrote the questions.
No you didn't. Your delusions are getting worse.
>>
All the waifu discussion is shit. Kill yourselves.
>>
File: Eredin Breaks more Glass.jpg (752KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Eredin Breaks more Glass.jpg
752KB, 2560x1440px
>>150937967
Shit, sorry bro.
>>
>>150937142
>>150937854
>>150937967
>>150938228
THAT'S OUR NITHRAL!

>>150938185
this tbqh family
>>
>>150938146
I most certainly did.
>>
>>150938275
This is just sad now. Hallucinating memes.
>>
(CAN'T WAKE UP)
>>
>>150924456
Finished my NG+ tried to start a new one, cant, check internet, you cant play infinite NG+.

Why the fuck would they do this shit?! Is there a mway to change this?
>>
>>150938330
Ok, believe what you want, I'm glad you liked them though.
>>
>>150938417
>Why the fuck would they do this shit?!
CDPR is bad at balancing game mechanics.
>>
>>150938401
wake me up inside, Mr. Skeltal
>>
>>150937119
Hos > Main Story > Blood and Wine
>>
>>150938635
>Hos > Main Story > Blood and Wine
this anon knows what's up

of the three main characters I find Geralt the least interesting though, so I kinda know how that Anon feels
>>
>>150938748
Well yeah, Geralt going full dad mode was boring, but is expected.
>>
>>150938817
I like him when he's in dad mode. It's deadpan misanthrope that he's doing 95% of the time in all three games (and often in the books) that I've gotten bored of.
>>
>>150937929
Me too, feels good.
>>
so you all hated the story of blood and wine.. why.
>>
>>150939081
It was full of holes, Detlaff gets almost no characterization, the vampire lore was uncreative, unnecessary, and nonsensical, and one of the central players in the story doesn't show up until its almost over.

I didn't hate it but it was a lot worse than anything they'd done before.
>>
File: emhyr.jpg (171KB, 1429x911px) Image search: [Google]
emhyr.jpg
171KB, 1429x911px
>>150938556
Sorry, the waifu-ride has no ends
>>
>>150939081
I did not hate it, it was good right until Dettlaff goes full retard, destroys his own characterization with his "three days until I destroy an entire city" bullshit, Regis also being full retard with his "muh boi dettlaff is a good homie, he dindu nuffin" and all that bullshit after that scene.

CDPR most likely had more content throughout those "three days" but it got cut and they planned that vampire invasion of the city way before they got to that part so everything just fell apart for me, some of the sidequests in the expansion were really good though.

Also Syanna and Anna, the dumbest women Toussaint has ever seen.
>>
>>150939496
>Also Syanna and Anna, the dumbest women Toussaint has ever seen.
Sadly the only interesting characters in the main story of the expansion, too.
>>
>>150939597
Wait I guess Orianna is cool but it's very easy to barely see anything from her.
>>
>>150939081
It was quite different from what i expected it to be.
Most characters were boring, so was the plot.
>>
>>150939701
Orianna had a lot more potential that she was given in the end, but that scene that reveals the reference to that awesome trailer was so good.
>>
>>150939819
>tfw the best things were references to other things and not the expansion itself
>>
I'm really tired by this B&W negativity in every single thread. SOMEONE has a hard time accepting that others liked it and keeps posting about how shit it was
>>
>>150939993
It was great, people are overreacting.
>>
>>150939891
True, but the nostalgia attack of the references to the first Witcher game were too strong, a shame the expansion itself doesn't have that much to give on its own.
>>
>>150939993
>people criticize the story
>I loved it so it must be someone obsessively posting the same things all the time
I smell a Trissfag
>>
>>150939993
It's great tb(h).
Too bad there wasn't any;dancing Geralt, or a vampire to sex, like in TW1.
>>
>>150939993
>>150940052

It was great as an overall expansion, but the story it had just does not live up to Hearts of Stone or the Main Story, I have no idea why so many people prefer Blood and Wine over Hearts of Stone, I only see arguments that are summarized by "muh content" and that's it.
>>
File: 6osp-51q phil.jpg (904KB, 1294x941px) Image search: [Google]
6osp-51q phil.jpg
904KB, 1294x941px
>Why do you guys hate B&W please tell me

>Actually we don't hate it but we have the following problems with its main story:

>WHY DOES EVERYONE POST NEGATIVE THINGS ABOUT B&W ALL THE TIME???
>>
>>150940287
Dumb avatarfag
>>
>>150940386
>Dumb avatarfag
That's not what avatarfag means
>>
>>150940386
Great argument, anonymous, you really showed him
>>
>>150940142
So one person obsessively posting the same complaints isn't bad? I guess your own shit doesn't smell bad to you
>>
>>150940172
Yup, main story was worse, but was still decent enough, side quest were fun, Toussaint is comfy.

I didn't felt disappointed by B&W, it was enjoyable. I also loved HoS and I can't really decide which I prefer overall.
>>
File: Tw3_journal_vivienne.png (371KB, 654x727px) Image search: [Google]
Tw3_journal_vivienne.png
371KB, 654x727px
Best thing about B&W was Vivienne because muh fetish, prove me wrong

>>150940473
someone's getting upset
>>
>>150940429
Why should I bother making a serious reply to someone who not only doesn't have the guts to actually reply to a post and instead resorts to passive-aggressive greentexting with a waifu making a face xD reaction image (I guess waifu shit is ok when you do it though)?
>>
>>150940527
I was disappointed because I expected more than decent from CDPR. If another company had made B&W this wouldn't have been a problem. I just always expect truly great things from CDPR and B&W was merely good.

>>150940563
>waifu XD face
Posting an image of a female character isn't waifu shit in and of itself, newfag. Also maybe you should have made an argument if you wanted a serious argument. Id made substantive posts before that. You didn't like the answer so you started whining. Deal with it.
>>
>>150940689
>I was disappointed because I expected more than decent from CDPR. If another company had made B&W this wouldn't have been a problem. I just always expect truly great things from CDPR and B&W was merely good.
Well yeah, I guess CDPR set themselves up for high expectations, but while I do agree with your points, I can't really be upset. I felt my money was well spent on B&W and it was a pleasurable experience.
>>
>>150940563
kys yourself
>>
>>150940920
I don't regret buying the expansion pass. And I did enjoy B&W. I just hoped for better and also hope that future releases are of a higher quality.

CDPR saying it was going to be the best thing they'd done and hyping the villain as better than their previous stuff prior to release didn't help me much though, yeah. In the future I'll know that it's just like any other company's hype machine and not to put much stock in it.
>>
>>
>>150941358
>hyping the villain as better than their previous stuff

Yeah that was hilarious, even Eredin with 16 lines of dialogue had more consistent character overall.
>>
>>150941436
I don't get this reference

4/10 would not meme
>>
>>150941475
Thinking about it, given how much they insisted Detlaff dindu nuffin, maybe that was referencing Syanna? There's more of an argument to be had there, I guess.
>>
>>150941553
how about you finish you first year in memeology and then start talking
>>
>>150941660
Syanna was more of down syndrome version of Renfri, Deidre Ademyn in the extra questline in the first Witcher game had more character than Syanna.
>>
>>150941865
>Syanna was more of down syndrome version of Renfri,
Still better than Detlaff and comparable to 16 lines Eredin, I'd say.
>>
>>150941358
I don't think the slightly lesser quality of B&W is an indication of CDPR suddenly going bad. Story wise, even the main game has its ups and downs as does the trilogy as a whole.

Them hyping it up...well, it's just PR. As much as I loved TW3, watching some of the pre release interviews with the devs shows them hyping it up beyond what eventually came to be. CDPR loves their work and sometimes they over-hype stuff, like that statement about CP being far, far bigger than TW3. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

>>150941436
Meh, never happened in my game, friendship with Triss grew into true love instead.
>>
>>150941930
Eredin was consistent, though lacking presence in the game he managed not to break character like Dettlaff did and had a good plan in his mind unlike Syanna who is a literal retard like her sister.
>>
>>150942020
>I don't think the slightly lesser quality of B&W is an indication of CDPR suddenly going bad. Story wise, even the main game has its ups and downs as does the trilogy as a whole.
So you might say it's part of a broader pattern

>like that statement about CP being far, far bigger than TW3. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.
That better be pure marketing hype. If they actually try that the game is doomed.
>>
>>150942040
Actually given how much of a retard Detlaff is Syanna's plan was pretty solid. You gotta assume she knew he was an autistic rage monster. Could have just finished it by sending a crudely drawn sketch of her own severed head with text captioning it that reads "This is in Nilfgaard. I, Emhyr, did this" then set up Touissant as an independent kingdom after Detlaff finished his sperg-spree.
>>
File: help me please.jpg (524KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
help me please.jpg
524KB, 1680x1050px
guys these peasants don't die

help me
>>
>>150942245
When you put it this way, that is a good plan, hahahaha
>>
>>150942127
>So you might say it's part of a broader pattern
Yes, but that is expected, what matters is that when you look at the product overall the quality is great.

Reason of State is a bad quest, Eredin is a lousy villain, third act feels unpolished, but TW3 is still a masterpiece imo. Sometimes, the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.

>That better be pure marketing hype. If they actually try that the game is doomed.
I think it is, and I wouldn't want it either.
>>
File: TW2_Yen flashback.jpg (325KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
TW2_Yen flashback.jpg
325KB, 1600x900px
>>150942350
Geralt is weak to peasants if you'd read the books you'd know that fag
>>
>>150942350
git gud
>>
>>150942482
>Yes, but that is expected, what matters is that when you look at the product overall the quality is great.
Point went over your head like Saskia's tits when Yarpen goes down on her.
>>
>>150942482
>Reason of State is a bad quest, Eredin is a lousy villain, third act feels unpolished, but TW3 is still a masterpiece imo. Sometimes, the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.

Sure, but the lousy parts are the last parts of the main story itself, the thing CDPR are supposed to nail it out of the park, problem is, they already had an awesome last act planned, but because they had to change the story and because they had a large world to fill, the thing that matters most in an RPG was ruined because of "muh open world".

Sure, could have been way worse, will not change the fact that a game like this deserves a better last act than the one it got.
>>
>>150942882
It's ok they gave it a happy, sunny, waifufull farewell. That fixes it, right?
>>
>19 posters
just end it
>>
>>150942978
Believe it or not this is WAY better than the last thread.
>>
>>150942978
>this thread has less unique posters than srg

TOP FUCKING KEK
>>
Ciri was sitting cross-legged on the ground, paying great attention to cards at hand. Geralt tried to teach her some Gwent one lazy afternoon and unfortunately, she didn't seem to understand card games at all. He threw a spy with a backward motion, his superior tactics granting him two additional siege cards. Ciri pouted and threw her deck in the air, then kicked at the match cards and walked off.

Geralt wasn't going to let that one slide. She makes fun of my horse, fine. She insults my beard, fine by me. She drinks all my apple juice? Okay! But disrespecting Gwent? Fuck no.

– Come over here – he barked at her.
– I won't. Your game of chance bores me.
– It's a game of skill, cunt. Come over here.

Ciri approached him exasperated, a her face a mask of shock.

– Did you just call me a cunt?
– I did. You're shit at cards. You insult my superior tactics, call me a lucker. Well guess what, Ciri. You're no longer a kid. I will no longer restrain myself.

Geralt grabbed her by the neck and bent her down, quickly unsheathed his silver sword began smacking ass with the flat of the blade. She shouted in pain for a while, then began moaning. Oh no, thought Geralt. Not again.

– M-more – she begged, some strange obsession in her eyes. Her hands already began unbuttoning her shirt.

The witcher sighed and took off his pants and breeches. Ciri instantly got to his giant mutated cock and began sucking furiously, pulling painfully at his majestic albino bush. Geralt patted her head in a preoccupied manner and thought of Yennefer sucking Triss' tits to make himself hard. His cock instantly hardened, seemingly because of Ciri's tongue covering it with tons of slobber.

She's my daughter, he thought. I have to make her happy, otherwise what kind of a father am I? He thought about Yen playing nude Gwent with Triss, making himself jizz violently. Ciri slurped at his fluorescent semen and let out a muffled gasp of comfort.

It's my duty. My destiny. My daughter.
>>
>>150942969
>Waifu bullshit
>fixing stories

Doesn't work that way.

Unfortunately, CDPR had the bright idea that fixing waifu bullshit was the only problem that was worth fixing and getting the voice actors to voice more dialogue for.

If this is the CDPR that is going to make CP2077, then prepare for furry patches.
>>
>>150942690
Well, I guess I didn't get your point, I still don't desu.

>>150942882
You assume it would be awesome, we can't know that, the cut content doesn't go deep enough to let as know for certain.

And I agree that it deserves a better last act and I would very gladly pay for an EE, but what is already there is good enough.
>>
>>150943191
>then prepare for furry patches.
At least I'll be able to get a good fap out of it. I mean, I won't buy the game if this is the case, but I'll fap to screencaps.
>>
File: 1469087243369.jpg (42KB, 470x478px) Image search: [Google]
1469087243369.jpg
42KB, 470x478px
>>150943154
i read it all the way through every time
>>
>>150943191
>If this is the CDPR that is going to make CP2077, then prepare for furry patches.
What a gross overreaction, but bring out my furry waifus CDPR. Furry Triss...mmmmmm
>>
>>150943327
>And I agree that it deserves a better last act and I would very gladly pay for an EE, but what is already there is good enough.

Only the epilogues are "good enough" for the finale of the series.
>>
>>150943528
I don't want to share a fetish with you. it makes me feel dirty and ashamed.
>>
File: gwentmaster.jpg (298KB, 850x887px) Image search: [Google]
gwentmaster.jpg
298KB, 850x887px
>>150943154
classic Geralt
>>
>>150943586
Don't worry, your fetish is safe, I'm not into furries, unless its furry Triss of course. Then I'm all in.
>>
>>150943340
>>150943528

I am not kidding, read this fucking shit

http://cyberpunk.wikia.com/wiki/Exotics
>>
>>150943818
Yeah I heard about those on the CDPR forums. It's relevant to my fetish. Of course I'd rather they make a good game than produce fap fuel, but making lemonade out of lemons here.
>>
>>150943818
Furry Triss and cow Yen, here I come.
>>
>>150943818
fucking hell
>>
>>150943976
You know this will actually happen if the tech is ever invented.
>>
File: Spirit Animals complete.jpg (2MB, 1472x2575px) Image search: [Google]
Spirit Animals complete.jpg
2MB, 1472x2575px
Topical reminder
>>
File: Actual spirit animals.jpg (984KB, 1472x2575px) Image search: [Google]
Actual spirit animals.jpg
984KB, 1472x2575px
>>150944336
>>
File: is siegfried gonna show up.jpg (397KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
is siegfried gonna show up.jpg
397KB, 1680x1050px
oh my god they remembered that the first game exists
>>
Threadly reminder that Triss is a foxy lady and Geralt loves his little red fox
>>
>>150944549
There's a few other references too. But no, no Siegfried.

>>150944576
Geralt x Avallac'h OTP
>>
>>150944576
This.
>>
>>150944007
I agree to some extent that it will happen, but not in broad daylight.
(Just like slavery's still around in some parts of the world, but the average person's not aware of it.)
It's something purely fueled by sexual deviation and if a society openly accepts it, it probably won't be around for long.
>>
>>150944630
Fuck off homo
>>
>>150944689
Full on furry stuff like that tiger dude will be rare but I could honestly see chicks doing tame shit like getting stripes or something. It's not that different from a tattoo or dying your hair a weird color really.
>>
>>150944630
>no Siegfried
He died of too much virginity.
>>
>>150944791
he died of geralds sword in his gut lmao
>>
Cirilla Fiona Elen Riannon is my waifu
>>
>>150944689
>>150944779
What would the good old /wtc/ be without its weird animal fetishes.
>>
>>150945116
do not waifu
>>
>>150945116
Mine is Triss Merigold, welcome brother waifufag.
>>
File: I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW.jpg (434KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW.jpg
434KB, 1680x1050px
OH MY GOD IT'S SHANI
>>
>>150945457
How have you managed to get this far without spoilers?
>>
>>150945512
I managed somehow

I mean I knew Shani was in the expansion but I didn't know when I would see her
>>
>>150940532
>Vivienne
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXPg0310y80
>>150945116
Fuck off, Morvran, go sniff Maria Louisa La Valette's shoes or something.
>>150944336
Who is the one under Milva?
Assire?
>>
>the toad was actually a prince

oh fug me
>>
>>150947246
>Who is the one under Milva?
>Assire?
Tissaia.
>>
File: 20160526173405_1.jpg (182KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
20160526173405_1.jpg
182KB, 1440x900px
>>150945457
>>150947321

> tfw you'll never experience The Witcher and it's expansions for the first time again

Fuck, I need hug.

Also, enjoy it, anon. And remember, don't let the wild ones cut the guy's head.
>>
>>150947246
that's actually pretty cool

>>150947580
TERE TERE TERE
TERE TERE TERE
>>
>>150947531
>Tissaia.
Oh yeah, you are right, I remember now.
The sphinx cat confused me.
>>
>>150947627
>TERE TERE TERE
>TERE TERE TERE
Szła dziewczyna w odzieży siermiężnej
Napotkał ją Swarożyc potężny
>>
>>150947847
Alright, what does this demonic language tell exactly?
>>
>>150947959
It's about a girl wandering in the woods only to encounter the Slavic pagan god of purifying fire.
>>
File: Tw3_journal_Radovid_V.jpg (270KB, 538x707px) Image search: [Google]
Tw3_journal_Radovid_V.jpg
270KB, 538x707px
>>150948117
That's hot.
>>
>>150948212
>tfw you realize that it's simultaneously about the girl whose manor the Wild Ones are despoiling, Iris and Olgierd, and Olgierd and Gaunter
>>
>>150948272
Also the lazare wedding song playing in the swamps when you go help the baron free his wife.
>>
>>150948336
>Also the lazare wedding song playing in the swamps
Tell me more
>>
>>150948390
Well you went full autistic on the tracks being compatible with the quests they portray, so I went ahead and gave another example no matter how obvious it would be.
>>
>>150948806
I was serious. Tell me more. What's this about a wedding song?
>>
>>150948838
oh ok then, steel for humans is oj lazare lazare, a bulgarian wedding song.
>>
File: oh dear.jpg (1012KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
oh dear.jpg
1012KB, 1680x1050px
I've made a terrible mistake, haven't I?
>>
>>150948949
Yeah you are in deep deep shit.
>>
>>150948949
It's simply a business arrangement with limited liability on the part of your beneficiary.
>>
File: hey.jpg (459KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
hey.jpg
459KB, 1680x1050px
hey that's the name of the expansion
>>
>>150949146
>A man that will be faced with The Witcher about his Hearts of Stone
really CDPR?
>>
>>150949146
>I'm a The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
what the fuck CDPR
>>
File: Radovid tries spinning.webm (888KB, 1920x816px) Image search: [Google]
Radovid tries spinning.webm
888KB, 1920x816px
>now THIS is lub dub!
>>
>>150947580
>you will never buttfuck Ciri into oblivion
>>
>>150949593
Don't worry, her papa will.
>>
>>150949931
hot
>>
>pleasantly rainy outside
>got a warm blanket and a mug of tea
>reading Time of Contempt while chilling to stevie wonder in-between olympic events that interest me
>girlfriend is coming around later and is getting take out on the way over
>gonna talk to her a lot about TW2 since she just finished it yesterday and was texting me about it all morning

who else here having a /comfy/ witcher sunday?
>>
>>150951027
Not me but sounds real neato
>>
>>150951027
I'm not. Cool girlfriend though. What path was she on?
>>
>>150951027
>reading a book and shitpost in between since i woke up
yes, everything's perfect
>>
File: when did geralt become so mean.jpg (302KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
when did geralt become so mean.jpg
302KB, 1680x1050px
geralt's changed
>>
>>150952326
Don't be edgy
>>
File: Geralt's promise.jpg (197KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
Geralt's promise.jpg
197KB, 2048x1152px
>>150952326
>>
File: what a twist.jpg (369KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
what a twist.jpg
369KB, 1680x1050px
>>150952326
wow olgierd's immortal

what a surprise

not like this was in the trailer or anything
>>
>>150952879
bossfight owned though. The cutscene you get if you don't do the fight is also good, but not worth missing the fight.
>>
>>150951027
>sunday
I didn't even know it was sunday
>>
>>150951272
She picked Roche
>>
>>150953164
You're going to tell her to play both paths like a good boyfriend though right
>>
>>150953269
Probably, but I try not to be pushy about this kinda thing though because it's rare that I get her into a series I like as much as the Witcher.

She played through Mass Effect as a whole twice though just to do it as both a paragon and a renegade so I'd bet she's already planning to do it anyway though.
>>
>>150954076
How bout the books?
>>
>>150954158
I'm planning to buy her the audiobooks for part of her birthday gift at the moment, since I know she'd get a lotta use out of them when at the gym or walking her dog.

Hopefully she'll be done with 3 by then, since she's said she ain't gonna go back to them until she's done with the trilogy first.
>>
>>150954516
post all her choices through the series so we can make fun of her and call you a faggot and/or cuck
>>
>>150954626
she's modded the game so geralt can suck the dick of every man she meets and regularly sends me snapchats discussing how much bigger their dicks are while implying she's going to hook up with a stranger on craigslist that night
>>
>>150955083
I hadn't anticipated this. I don't know how to respond now.

C-cuck?
>>
guys where can I download FCR for TW1? file seems to be taken down in nexus
>>
>>150955693
>If not mine....no one's...

RIP original Bruxafu
>>
>>150955693
http://www.gamewatcher.com/mods/the-witcher-mod/full-combat-rebalance-1-6
here you go
>>
Is there a way to make money quickly

like really quickly

am I gonna regret dropping all this dosh on the runewright
>>
>>150956658
>Is there a way to make money quickly
Go to Touissant and clean out PoI's. The swords there sell for insane money.

>am I gonna regret dropping all this dosh on the runewright
Yeah probably.
>>
>>150956794
well I don't wanna go south yet

guess I'll sell these gemstones and dusts I have

who do I even sell them to
>>
>>150956658
>am I gonna regret dropping all this dosh on the runewright
Most people seem to regret it yes.
>>
>>150931698

Time for clarification:

Rita did had a larger role in the game, but not that big. A major choice in the Menge quest regarding her fate was probably scrapped, because people who only played games would barely know who she is and therefore had no reason to care about her.

Sile was indeed listed as a main character, but mind you, CDPR always use that term very loosely, so there were some pretty minor characters who were listed as such. Her role was similar in size to Letho, so basically a bigger cameo. After getting her from prison, she would just hang around with Philippa at the ship, then fought in the final battle alongside other sorceresses in the background.

Fringilla always had a very small role in the story. They mostly planned to use her as a backup, since in the original version of the game every other member of the Lodge, outside of Triss and Philippa, could be dead by that point.
>>
>>150957343
>Rita did had a larger role in the game, but not that big. A major choice in the Menge quest regarding her fate was probably scrapped, because people who only played games would barely know who she is and therefore had no reason to care about her.
I want to be mad at CDPR for treating their audience like autistic idiots right out of the gate but post TW3 fan response seems to have proven them right.

>Sile was indeed listed as a main character, but mind you, CDPR always use that term very loosely, so there were some pretty minor characters who were listed as such. Her role was similar in size to Letho, so basically a bigger cameo. After getting her from prison, she would just hang around with Philippa at the ship, then fought in the final battle alongside other sorceresses in the background.
Sounds cool. I'd have liked that.
>>
>>150931698
>Fringilla probably was originally meant to do stuff in B&W

Doubt it.
Wasn't she a traitor to Nilfgaard?
>>
>>150957558
>Doubt it.
Read the letter on Yennefer's desk in Vizima and tell me that wasn't at one point meant as a plot hook.

>Wasn't she a traitor to Nilfgaard?
Yes. What part of B&W meshes with any kind of coherent timeline for the rest of the game though?
>>
>>150957343
I wanted that bigger cameo for Sile so bad, I would much rather have her not doing anything on the ship than Fringilla.
>>
>>150957223
well it's not like there's anything else to do with money, other than craft and buy ingredients
>>
>>150958173
and the waifushack
>>
>>150957343
>They mostly planned to use her as a backup, since in the original version of the game every other member of the Lodge, outside of Triss and Philippa, could be dead by that point.
Must be kicking themselves for unceremoniously killing off the most boring Lodge member in TW2 and so being forced to use Fringilla for this role.
>>
>>150942127

I think people misunderstood what they mean by saying that Cyberpunk is much bigger then The Witcher 3. Everyone just assume it's about the size of the world, but in one of the interviews they said they will probably make the world itself a little smaller then the one in The Witcher 3 just to make sure it will be filled with a meaningful content. By "bigger" they mean that Cyberpunk is going to offer far more options for character personalization, your playstyle and other stuff like that.
>>
>>150958594
>is going to offer far more options for character personalization,
Ehhhhhh

I have such mixed feelings about that.
>>
File: e2e.jpg (118KB, 630x588px) Image search: [Google]
e2e.jpg
118KB, 630x588px
>>150952326
>>150952659
>>
File: 1462263868119.jpg (623KB, 900x860px) Image search: [Google]
1462263868119.jpg
623KB, 900x860px
/wtc/ was a mistake
>>
>>150958594
>they said they will probably make the world itself a little smaller then the one in The Witcher 3
That'd be a nice change. I like open world, but quite a few of those question marks just seemed tossed in there to fill content.

>By "bigger" they mean that Cyberpunk is going to offer far more options for character personalization, your playstyle and other stuff like that
That could be very good! Though I do wonder how they'll handle the character's backstory, I just don't want them to be a complete blank slate.
>>
>>150960214
>Though I do wonder how they'll handle the character's backstory, I just don't want them to be a complete blank slate.
You're gonna be a complete blank slate with maybe one or two defining events that actually have nothing to do with your character. Sorry.
>>
>>150944689

If they introduce an option to turn yourself into Exotic, they should make it so in some places it's more accepted (in night clubs for example), while in the others they would be consider really bizarre.
>>
I admire Triss' round, smelly butt.
>>
If you can be exotic my first character will be a hedgehog exotic named Emhyr
>>
>>150958839

You can't make proper Cyberpunk 2020 based RPG game without robust personalization options. There is a reason why it's "style over substance".
>>
>>150960879
kek
>>
>>150961038
Thus the mixed feelings. I get that this is what it's about, and it does offer more gameplay options, but I worry the story will suffer and it's not quite for me. Not everything has to be for me though, naturally.
>>
>>150961038
Then it is safe to assume Cyberpunk will never beat the Witcher?
>>
>>150961213
It's different. Not really playing the same game.
>>
>>150961213
In terms of the story, it appears not.
>>
>>150960214

Cyberpunk 2020 does offer Lifepaths, which are basically character backstory to make sure the PC is not a blank slate. It affects your relationships with different groups, determines what characters you gonna meet, who is your friend, who is your enemy, what ethnic background you have. I assume that CDPR will at least try to capture that in Cyberpunk 2077.
>>
>>150961621
Ok, that's good at least. I'm just really against blank slates, mainly because they've been done so much and I never feel all that connected.
>>
>>150961621
That's virtually impossible to carry out in a video game properly.

>>150961803
Plenty of blank slate video games have done this. That should give you an idea on if you find it improves the connection substantially or not.
>>
>>150924456
>>150924456
do we have a discord here?
>>
>>150961213

I like what I heard about the story so far. It looks like it's gonna be far more grounded then games like Deus Ex. I think CDPR writers works the best when the whole story has a smaller scope then, for example, Witcher 3 story about cataclysm that destroys a multiple worlds with a huge war in the background. I think even Blood and Wine main story problems are the result of them trying to make it bigger in terms of scale then it should be.
>>
>>150962596
No, people do occasionally make polls on poal.me and chat in them though.
>>
>>150962682
>itcher 3 story about cataclysm that destroys a multiple worlds with a huge war in the background.
Those things barely play in the most of the game at all though. White Frost and the war get almost no focus.
>>
>>150962596
>>150962781
what is a discord?

fucking kids and your newfangled apps
>>
>>150962926
some kinda online-chat for gaymers, from what i've heard
>>
File: 1353282616764.jpg (36KB, 437x382px) Image search: [Google]
1353282616764.jpg
36KB, 437x382px
>>150963174
gay elves have an online chat?
>>
I just started the witcher 3, found Yen and now it's saying recommended level for the quest is 5. I'm only level 3, so I went back to white orchard. I already completed all the visible sidequests before I killed the griffin, and now I'm just going around areas of interest killing bandits and drowners etc. but it really doesn't seem to be giving me much experience at all.

Should I just continue on with the main quest, and complete the side quests in new areas? I haven't played the other 2 games, and I'm kind of a noob when it comes to open world rpgs like this.
>>
>>150963576
y-yes fampai
>>
>>150964053
>faux stuttering

you can fuck right off with that shit
>>
>>150964023
The main quest will be easier and get yu more experience than the sidequests at this point. This has no bearing on the other two games.

Read the books and play the other two games btw. Either that or address all your questions to this thread where we will have spergy arguments with each other about our answers.
>>
>>150962784
Hell, even the Wild Hunt doesn't.
>>
>>150964226
post yfw "The Wild Hunt" doesn't refer to the wild hunt at all but to Geralt's long search for Ciri
>>
>>150964360
I'd search for Ciri's Wild Hunt

If ya know what I mean!
>>
File: ciri really angry.png (1MB, 700x900px) Image search: [Google]
ciri really angry.png
1MB, 700x900px
>>150964360
>>
>>150964736
Delete your post right now, homoboy.
>>
>>150964736
You'd show her how to bring down a doe from horseback?
>>
>>150964736
I don't, but good luck! :3
>>
>>150965501
Hello me_____!
>>
I am going to fist Ciri's butt :3
>>
File: 1439920070086.jpg (554KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1439920070086.jpg
554KB, 1920x1080px
>>150965601
Hi me! :3
>>
>>150964736
Wild Cunt?
>>
File: 1438976480963.jpg (360KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1438976480963.jpg
360KB, 1920x1080px
>>150965757
>>
>>150965842
What does Ciri's Wild Cunt smell like?
>>
>>150966034
Rotten fish.

this isn't a water hag joke, just FYI. Just a bad hygiene joke
>>
>>150966034
Heaven
>>
>>150966307
No, that's Triss.
>>
>>150966034
emhyrs dong
>>
my waifu > you're waifu

because I have no waifu and if you do you're shit and should kys
>>
>>150966710
you are wise
>>
File: 1374182569838.jpg (22KB, 432x288px) Image search: [Google]
1374182569838.jpg
22KB, 432x288px
>>150966710
but anon, your my waifu
>>
> >>150966710
>I have no waifu
What a sad existence. What a waste of life.
>>
>>150966742
thank you

>>150966887
I hate to say it after such an affectionate line but rules are rules, get a laifu and we can be just friends instead

>>150966959
"ba ba ba"
-wise brickmaker
>>
>>150967198
>we can be just friends instead
i don't think you have any say in that matter
i'm coming for you, hun
>>
>>150967198
>forget your waifu, get a laifu
-wise anon
>>
File: o0ct9jpcnm1qebls2.jpg (15KB, 500x230px) Image search: [Google]
o0ct9jpcnm1qebls2.jpg
15KB, 500x230px
>>150967406
bring it on, mate
>>
>>150967473
>forget your waifu
kek, yeah right.
>>
>>150967685
I suggest drinking bleach, 3-4 cups should do it
>>
>>150966419
burn in hell
>>
>>150967858
My waifu knows healing magic, she would save me like she always does.
>>
>>150968006
yes this is all very true, I heavily recommend trying it out if only to prove to us losers that we were wrong all along

ps. don't forget to livestream the entire thing
>>
I am going to kidnap Yen and Triss and tickle them until they piss themselves. Then I'm going to take Ciri out on a romantic dinner.
>>
Well we got about 100 good posts out of the threat. That's way better than usual. Good job, guys.
>>
File: wnp6Hk.jpg (83KB, 720x757px) Image search: [Google]
wnp6Hk.jpg
83KB, 720x757px
>>
>>150964125
o-ok y-you're r-right I g-guess f-faggot
>>
File: wnp6Hk.png (426KB, 720x757px) Image search: [Google]
wnp6Hk.png
426KB, 720x757px
>>150969461
FTFY
>>
File: ygktwua.jpg (327KB, 1280x782px) Image search: [Google]
ygktwua.jpg
327KB, 1280x782px
>ywn be one of the two men in Ciri's life
>>
Triss: Hello, papa.
Mr. Merigold: Who is this scoundrel and what's he doing in my house?
Triss: Please papa...this is Geralt..my..
Mr. Merigold: This guy? Triss dear, are you joking?
Geralt: Please Mr. Merigold, I assure you...
Mr. Merigold: Oh, I'm just kidding son...come, give me a hug.
Geralt:You're quite a jester Mr. Merigold...
Mr. Merigold: Thank you for making my daughter happy, son.
Triss: Hihihihi
Geralt:Hihihihi
Mr.Merigold: I love you my children.
>>
I can't play Witcher due to how railroaded it is. The game tells you exactly what to do and where to go every step of the way. There is no exploration to be had.
>>
>>150942350
Walk away until they're non-hostile, then go back and they should be killable. Worked for me.
>>
>>150969964
Why does Emhyr look younger than Voorhis?
>>
File: 1375478793981.jpg (57KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1375478793981.jpg
57KB, 413x395px
>>150970143
kek, i don't know if i should cringe or laugh
>>
>>150970350
Smug ages you.
>>
>>150970350
Elder blood.

You know exactly what I mean.
>>
>>150970510
You mother goat shitter
>>
File: 1398382642851.gif (267KB, 175x175px) Image search: [Google]
1398382642851.gif
267KB, 175x175px
>>150970143
Though I'll admit I laughed reading "hihihihi" in Geralt's voice, super deadpan.
>>
File: something something prophecy.jpg (1MB, 1265x1080px) Image search: [Google]
something something prophecy.jpg
1MB, 1265x1080px
>>150970656
What? It's true.
>>
>>150970213

Just ignore everything and go wander around the woods, there's all kinds of cool shit to be found. Also, turn off your HUD.
>>
File: 100523005230632.jpg (327KB, 1019x1117px) Image search: [Google]
100523005230632.jpg
327KB, 1019x1117px
What went wrong.
>>
>>150973118
That's what I intend to do because I can play games I don't like for the level design but it's still fucking awful.
>>
>>150936058
why the fuck was shani at oxenfurt uni when she was 12, im calling bs senpai
>>
>>150974425

Shit gameplay, mediocre base story and lack of replayability.

Hearts of Stone was pretty fucking great tho and the waifus are top tier
>>
>>150974425
waifu focus and big open world
>>
>>150974957

>imblying Skyrim is better in any of those regards
>>
>>150974425

-Boring combat
-Fallout 4 tier limited dialogue system
-Lack of worthwhile shit to do in the open world
>>
>>150975450
>waifu focus
Maybe half an hour of optional content in a 100+ hour game. I don't now why the game isn't called The Bitcher 3: Yen or Triss
>>
>>150974425
It's not as casual as elder scrolls games. Much better in every aspect though.

Also the world has a weird scaling in terms of how big things are compared to the player character, and how fast he moves
>>
File: 101204012405.png (77KB, 1676x456px) Image search: [Google]
101204012405.png
77KB, 1676x456px
>>150975823

>implying it's not
>>
File: 1021053023032.jpg (82KB, 1130x367px) Image search: [Google]
1021053023032.jpg
82KB, 1130x367px
>>150976378

>not as casual as Elder Scrolls

It's significantly more casualized. In what way is Skyrim more casual?
>>
>>150976378

I prefer Witcher 3 to Skyrim but how can anybody convince themselves that Witcher 3 is somehow less causal than Skyrim?

Witcher 3 is easily one of the most casualized and watered down RPGs in recent memory.
>>
>>150976724
I agree with this, TW3 is casual as fuck. Its strength however lies in the story and characters, there Skyrim fails miserably in comparison.

However when it comes to exploration, role playing freedom and gameplay styles Skyrim shits on TW.
>>
>>150976576
They're different games. Everything in your images pretty much holds, but it's not really a negative since TW3 wasn't going for what Skyrim is. TW3 does the open world story thing pretty good I'd say, and way better than Skyrim. Another game to bring up is Dark Souls/Bloodborne which do the sword and sorcery combat, and build variety, the best out of any game that's been made.

>>150976724
I said a very vague thing. To me it feels less casual, even though it's nothing special when it comes to any of its mechanics.
>>
>>150977201

Both are two different games. It's cool to hate on Skyrim because "le popular" but the reality is that it fills a market of RPG that simply doesn't really exist. It's a true sandbox RPG.

Not my cup of tea but I don't knock it. I couldn't get into Morrowind so it's clearly not the type of game for me but anybody implying that Witcher 3 is anything but casual-tier is simply deluding themselves.

Dragons Dogma is better than both of them anyway
>>
>>150977336

>To me it feels less casual

Wewlad

>>150977359

Dragons Dogma really is fucking fantastic. The shortcomings aside, I fucking loved that game.
>>
>>150977359
>>150977541
wolves hunt in packs
>>
>>150977359
I have over a 1000 hours in each. Both games have their strengths and weaknesses and I love them both for different reasons. TW is better compared to DAI as they are more similar type of RPG's.

I didn't liked Dragon's Dogma, although I only tried it for like half an hour, so I might give it another chance eventually.
>>
>>150977541

All Bethesda combat is 1989-tier garbage.

>DD

Dragon's Dogma was wonderful. I really should revisit it now that it's on PC.
>>
>>150977996

Soaked to the bone!
>>
>>150977541
You wanna tell me how to objectively measure a game's casualness?
>>
>>150978025

> TW is better compared to DAI as they are more similar type of RPG's.

Agreed, Witcher 3 is definitely better than DAI tho even though I prefer Dragon Age Origins to any Witcher game

>I didn't liked Dragon's Dogma, although I only tried it for like half an hour, so I might give it another chance eventually.

It's definitely not a game for everyone. Its shortcomings can easily hamper the experience and despite me being a huge DDcuck even I acknowledge the flaws. It's a pure game, no bullshit strings attached. If the gameplay doesn't hook you then nothing will.

The story is pretty underrated tho, the pacing really make the story seem worse than it is due to the story essentially not existing for 60% of the game. It's not until you meet Grigori for the second time before the story becomes good.

>>150978136

>All Bethesda combat is 1989-tier garbage.

No denying that. Witcher 3s combat seems worse than it actually is due to the pitiful variety. When a games main gameplay component (which in Witcher 3s case is definitely the combat) is as restrictive as it is in Witcher 3 and when the game in question is 100+ hours long then it's no wonder people shit on it endlessly.

Shit got boring pretty damn fast and I was regularly changing up my build (Alchemy is outright broken).
>>
>>150978481

>Gameplay mechanics
>Difficulty
>Hand holding
>Depth

Those are ways in which I measure casual shit in games. Nobodies going to tell me that Witcher 3 is less casual than any Bethesda game. Shit on their games all you want senpai (and for the most part, I would agree with you) but implying they're more casual than Witcher 3 is outright bullshit.
>>
File: TfjxK.png (491KB, 719x425px) Image search: [Google]
TfjxK.png
491KB, 719x425px
>>150978276
Masterworks all! You can't go wrong.
>>
File: wew.jpg (487KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
487KB, 1920x1080px
>>150978879
>>150978136

>console Dragons Dogma

Niggers, what he fuck are you doing
>>
>>150978879

This path leads left!

>>150979054

Erm, no choice, as it didn't come out on PC till this year?
>>
File: 3175928-5998460041-Guts..jpg (284KB, 1479x1100px) Image search: [Google]
3175928-5998460041-Guts..jpg
284KB, 1479x1100px
>>150979054

Guts vs Geralt, who wins?
>>
>>150979451

>Geralt got rekt by a pitchfork
>Guts fights fucking gods

Guts stomps the entire Wolf school with ease.
>>
>>150979451

Master Chief.
>>
>>150979451

Didn't guts beat 100 armed soldiers by himself and wasn't that a Guts who wasn't even 30% as powerful as his Black Swordsman version?

A more fair fight would be Eskel, Lambert, Vesemir, Letho and Geralt vs Guts and even then I would favor Guts if he was wearing his Berzerker armor.
>>
>>150979451
Book Geralt would get beaten hard, the Game Geralt however would eat Guts for breakfast.
>>
File: kek.jpg (646KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
646KB, 1680x1050px
>>150975940
are there right and wrong choices
>>
>Muh Dragon's Dogma, muh Skyrim, muh Guts
>muh shitty witcher combat

we /v/ now?
>>
>>150980174
yeah I didn't mean to quote whatever
>>
>>150980189

>not liking Dragons Dogma and Berzerk
>not acknowledging a clear Witcher 3 flaw but still liking the game as a whole
>>
>>150980338
Dude, been shitposting all day over the fuck ups of Witcher 3, but really? Skyrim? Dragon's Dogma? Ahahahaha
>>
File: 3.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>150980504

>Skyrim?
No
>Dragons Dogma
Yes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2v-FYCN72M
>>
>>150980174
I don't think it matters no.
>>
File: ayylmao.jpg (773KB, 1512x949px) Image search: [Google]
ayylmao.jpg
773KB, 1512x949px
whats with all these skyrim shills?
>>
File: MUH GOTY.jpg (346KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
MUH GOTY.jpg
346KB, 640x640px
>>150981192

That's very good, HOWEVER. Is your game the Citizens Kane of gaming?
>>
>>150981510

No game with QTE can ever be GOAT.
>>
File: Resi4-gc-cover.jpg (91KB, 300x425px) Image search: [Google]
Resi4-gc-cover.jpg
91KB, 300x425px
>>150981761

>implying
>>
File: MUH GOTY.png (910KB, 1145x880px) Image search: [Google]
MUH GOTY.png
910KB, 1145x880px
>>150981510
That's also very good, HOWEVER. Is your game the Stachu Jones of gaming?
>>
File: HOWEVER.jpg (1MB, 3022x3014px) Image search: [Google]
HOWEVER.jpg
1MB, 3022x3014px
>>150982569

This is also very good HOWEVER, is CDPR on Biowares level?
>>
There is one thing in which TW is unbeatable...cutest waifus
>>
File: 1430514877280.png (3MB, 2160x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1430514877280.png
3MB, 2160x2160px
>>150983653
>>
>>150983653

>not making your waifu in Dragons Dogma
>>
File: cutestwaifus.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
cutestwaifus.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>150983882
Please...you're embarrassing yourself.
>>
File: tfc.jpg (37KB, 437x464px) Image search: [Google]
tfc.jpg
37KB, 437x464px
>>150981926

pfffffffffffffffft.....
>>
Take it easy with the shill macros guys. We're all just trying to play some good vidya here

>>150982569
Gotta say Bloodborne was amazing for me.
>>
File: 1370229067258.jpg (104KB, 506x389px) Image search: [Google]
1370229067258.jpg
104KB, 506x389px
>>150983653
>>150983882
>>
If I'm playing 3, should I get the DLC early on (or even before starting), or will I be able to buy it at any time and experience it properly? I just don't want to spend another 10 bucks yet until I'm sure I'm going to stick with it.
>>
>>150986993
You can buy the DLCs after you finish the main game without missing anything
>>
>>150981510
last of us sucked goat dick
i hated that shit
>>
>>150987823

So did Witcher 3
>>
>>150928998

1. Haven't read them
2. Haven't read them
3. TW3, it's the only one I've played (not counting a little bit of TW2 years ago, I didn't get far because the combat annoyed me)
4. Hym
5. Olgierd
6. The one where Geralt unfreezes to fight Caranthir
7. Through Space and Time
>>
>>150990076
LMAO!!!
>>
>>150990076
Eskel did for sure.
>>
>>150928998

>1.Witcher short story
A grain of truth, a simple story, yet deep as hell.
>2. Witcher book
Lady of the Lake.
>3. Witcher game
Witcher 3
>4. Witcher monster
Bruxas and alps.
>5. Witcher character
Geralt, though boring as he is, he is awesome.
>6. Witcher musical theme
Kaer morhen music from the first Witcher game.
>7. Witcher quest
Scenes of a Marriage from Hearts of Stone.
>>
File: holdin' muh dick.jpg (476KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
holdin' muh dick.jpg
476KB, 2560x1440px
Lambert, Lambert
What a prick
>>
I want to lick Triss.
>>
File: 3072913-manticorearmor2[1].jpg (579KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
3072913-manticorearmor2[1].jpg
579KB, 1920x1080px
So I know Legendary Manticore is different looking, what about the other legendary grandmasters?
Thread posts: 458
Thread images: 107

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.