[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/evog/ - Evolve General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 334
Thread images: 25

File: Jewraith.jpg (391KB, 1305x1078px) Image search: [Google]
Jewraith.jpg
391KB, 1305x1078px
Shilling Edition

http://store.steampowered.com/app/273350/
http://evolve.wikia.com/wiki/Evolve_Wiki

>What is Evolve?
Evolve uses an asymmetrical structure where five players, four playing as hunters and one as the monster, battle against each other in an industrialized alien planet called Shear.
Stage 2 is the transition to Free To Play + a lot of gameplay changes.

>What's new?
http://www.evolveupdates.com/stage2/

>I heard the game was dead?
It was, ~200 players on Steam and little to no updates from the developers. If F2P can bring it back is unknown, but as of right now it's been hovering in the teen thousands.

>Should I "get" it?
It's free. 18GB. Download and test it out.

>F2P Model?
Every week, four hunters (one of each class) and one monster will be in the free rotation. There are currently 24 Hunters and 7 Monsters in total. By playing the character tutorials, you unlock one hunter (Markov) and one monster (Goliath) to keep forever.

Additional monsters, hunters, perks, and skins are unlocked by earning silver keys. Silver keys are earned by playing the game, leveling up, or getting login bonuses. Currently you can't actually buy silver keys, presumably so they can test the unlock rate, but that's coming later.

There is also a monthly login bonus punch card. You get one punch for each day you log in. Beyond silver keys, this can directly award new Hunters and Skins.

>What if I don't want to grind for characters and perks?
You can buy the game and it to gives your account full founder benefits, which gives you 30k keys and most characters.

>Microtransation?
None as of yet.

>Steam group:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/evolvevg

>Perk info(Inc. how to unlock them)
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=721252371

>Patch info:
http://steamcommunity.com/games/273350/announcements/detail/610621131999915138

>Canon Stories:
https://talk.turtlerockstudios.com/t/evolve-hunter-stories-canon-latest-story-kalas-story/25399

Old
>>150682880
>>
File: 1469508883632.webm (3MB, 838x720px) Image search: [Google]
1469508883632.webm
3MB, 838x720px
>>150903231
First for dem hips
>>
second for genocide is sometimes necessary
>>
Wraith was made for ________ ?
>>
Is the servers down or something? I can't even start the game.
>>
File: evolve.png (4KB, 286x304px) Image search: [Google]
evolve.png
4KB, 286x304px
nth for Monsters are braindead easy and if you have anything worse than a 90% winrate with them you should off yourself
>>
>I was only 16 years old
>I loved Evolve so much, I owned all the DLCs and skins
>I pray to Wraith every night, thanking her for the life I have been given
>"Wraith is love", I say, "Wraith is life"
>My dad hears me and calls me a degenerate
>He is obviously jealous of my devotion to Wraith
>I called him a cunt
>He slaps me and sends me to my room
>I am crying now, because my face hurts
>I go into my bed and it is very cold
>I feel a warmth moving towards me
>I fell something touch me
>It's Wraith
>I am so happy
>She whispers into my ear, "This is my cave"
>She grabs me with her big claws and puts me on her tentacles
>I'm ready
>I spread her thighs
>I penetrate her vaginal opening
>It tickles so much, but I do it for Wraith
>I can feel her fluids squirt as her body starts to blast
>She pulls me closer
>I want to please Wraith
>She roars a mighty roar as I fill her womb with my love
>My dad walks in
>Wraith looks him deep in the eyes as a mysterious voice says, "Dome is coming down"
>Wraith leaves through my window
Wraith is love, Wraith is life.
>>
>>150904127
>17 tears old now

Read the rules kid
>>
>>150904228
Are you retarded? 16 in 2015 doesn't exclude 18 now.
>>
Cabot free week is true suffering
He's not that bad, but everyone who plays him is just full retard
>>
File: 11.99 OF ASS AND PUSSY.gif (2MB, 564x330px) Image search: [Google]
11.99 OF ASS AND PUSSY.gif
2MB, 564x330px
>>150903231
Is it better to do more free constant damage as markov as the monster will never focus you but you can lay into it none stop?

Or be blitz and FORCE the monster to focus you every now and again?

It is kind of fun on just markov to be completely left alone and free to fuck up the monster but his damage is finite and all it takes is the monster landing one good combo to down and strike and early dome out. Do that enough times without real damage being applied before jetpacks and cooldowns are exhausted and it is a free win.

Why did they nerf the range so fucking much on blitz? Just 2 more meters and this wouldn't even be a question.
>>
>>150905251
I never played him, but I want to know what pubs do wrong.
>>
>>150905307
Blitzkov fucking blows.

It has half the range and the slightest accidental tap drops his damage back to 1/3. The monster doesn't have to do anything, your beam will get reset constantly by either range or a tap of damage.

You have no reason to ever play Blitzkov again, he was overnerfed. He's a lot better than Torvald cus Torvald sucks but not counting garbagevald Blitzkov is the worse Assault.
>>
>>150905407
Cabot sucks without timing your beam with the Assault's big damage

Which never happens so Cabot is a shitty Assault that can't save anyone.
>>
>>150906340
>playing cabot
>teammates are torvald, emet, and crow
>find the monster just as he starts to evolve
>turn on the damage amp and watch the fireworks
>monster dies before he can even finish the evolve

he has his moment
>>
File: angry.jpg (36KB, 486x399px) Image search: [Google]
angry.jpg
36KB, 486x399px
What are the best Hunters atm?

Thus far I've only bought Torvald and Lazarus, and a gorgon for monsters.

Torvald is a piece of shit even though I love the character design. His mortars should be fixed or something, the weakness point bomb and shotgun are decent.

Havent tried Lazarus yet but he seems to be really nice, leaving weak points in the monster with his sniper rifle, has stealth and can revive people with the addition of heals.
I would've bought Slim, but having tried him when he was free to play, he just felt really weak, you need to constantly charge your healboost by shooting the monster and spam that heal button but getting close enough to get shots in leaves you vulnerable to the monster's attacks.

And few heroes i've tried on their free week:
Lennox feels incredibly strong if you can stack that lance, it chunks the monster's health like nobody's business.
Blitz Markov is very good upgrade from regular Markov. His tesla gun starts to deal great damage if you can keep it from breaking
I got Bucket for free as a daily log in reward, but he just feels awful. His fps view models are so humongous its difficult to see in front of you, and the way he shakes them while walking really just annoys you. His drones are instantly destroyed by the monster when placed, if you try to get few of them up, you'll just end up slamming them on the ground constantly and never use your main weapon.

Haven't tried Trappers at all, Assault and Healers are fun.
>>
>>150906781
Stick with Laz, has one of the highest w/l ratios of all the hunters in the game. Lots of people will tell you he's shit but that's generally because people aren't playing him right or the team isn't capitalizing on his abilities (reviving dead, picking up teammates will negate the strike against them, etc.)
>>
gonna fight a 0 hour monster player

might be an alt

might be a hacker on an alt

might be hilariously bad

we'll see
>>
>>150906781
trappers are simple, start with abe as he is the cheapest and easiest
>>
>>150904058
Why do monsters generally lose in high tier comp then?
>>
>>150907183
>Why do monsters generally lose in high tier comp then?

I'm confused why does this question exist especially taking into account the context and originally referenced post.
>>
>>150906781
In order of best to worst:

Assault:
Markov
Lennox
Blitz Markov
Parnell
A pile of shit
A bag full of fruitflies
Torvald

Medic:
Val
Rogue Val
Caira
EMET
Slim
A big steaming Goliath turd
Lazarus
Quantum Caira

Trapper:
Abe
Griffin
Crow
Jack
Electro Griffin

Support:
Hank
Bucket
Tech Hank
Cabot
Behemoth rolling over you in transversal
Kala
>>
>>150907143
that was just a regular first timer; couldn't combo anything, couldn't down anyone, overwelcomed their stay after the early first dome and died in the second dome event
>>
>>150907420
>States monsters are easy to play and if you have a below 90% winrate with them you are awful
>Ask how that could be true if monster generally loses in high tier comp where players are good

It's not difficult.
>>
>>150907487
>Lennox that high
only problem
>>
>>150907487
you forgot Hyde

and current Lennox is not above Parnell sadly
>>
>>150907645
Reminder that it is a viable strategy to stay after the dome goes down to get another strike if one of the hunters is low health.
>>
>>150907758
Fuck I did.

Okay

Revised assault list:
Markov
Lennox
Hyde
Blitz Markov
Parnell
A pile of shit
A bag full of fruitflies
Torvald

Parnell is really, really bad, don't let memesters tell you otherwise.
>>
>>150907830
it's really not when your hp gets halved and you still only manage one strike

>>150907947
Lennox is fucking garbage now.. just let it go
I used to hate Parnell but that was when I had only played him once, his kit is pretty solid and he is good against the biggest cancer monster of the game - The Kraken
>>
>>150907947
It's

Markov
Hyde
Slight power gap
Parnell
Whiff of poo
Lennox/Blitzkov tie
Shit
More shit
A really big pile of shit
Torvald
>>
>>150907420
>>150907183
What is confusing?

Monsters are easy and have nothing to separate truly skilled players from just decent players because the skill cap is so low

Hunters are much harder to play so monsters fucking destroy them for hours and hours of playtime and they eventually git gud and are better than the monster player will ever be able to be.

It's not just asymmetric gameplay, it's asymmetric skill requirements. Monsters are fully functional instantly, Hunters are not.
>>
>>150907646
Yeah, okay, and?
He wasn't wrong and there aren't controversial claims. They supplement each other.

Unless you can prove otherwise then go ahead, make a logic link.
>>
Does anyone have the numbers changed on Lennox in the most recent nerf?
>>
>>150909003
From "good" to "shit"
There you go
>>
>>150909003
in recent patches she went from great to ok to shit
>>
>>150909407
>>150909121
I know, but I need to show someone the numbers.
>>
>>150907420
I'm confused on why you would quote the whole post.
It's the only fucking things he said, just reply normally. Sorry I'm tilted tonight.
>>
>>150909765

Plasma Lance damage reduced to 125|175|225|275 from 150|200|250|300

Autocannon
Max spread reduced to 4 from 5.4
Autocannon is now an explosive with a 2.5 radius and 120 projectile speed
No longer will deal headshot damage due to it being an explosive round

Plasma Lance
Damage reduced to 100|150|200|250 from 125|175|225|275

Autocannon
Max spread reduced to 4 from 5.4
Damage increased to 35 from 28

and then there's the general unnecessary nerfing of all assaults with their matrix shielding becoming shittier with every new patch
>>
>>150910370
now that I am actually reading these.... why did they reduce the radius twice from the same values no less? they already should have dropped it to 4 two patches earlier and then the 2.04 patch does the same thing? did they just forget to do it the first time?

classic trs
>>
File: candy.jpg (216KB, 1165x668px) Image search: [Google]
candy.jpg
216KB, 1165x668px
Is that a fucking candy
are they gonna deliver to the door
I want my candy
I hope it is caira flavored
>>
File: 20160807082220_1.jpg (266KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160807082220_1.jpg
266KB, 1920x1080px
>when support is literally brain dead Markov that only uses mines and Assault rifle sometimes
>no Cabot just old Hank
>that's my raw output
>>
>>150911847
>>when support
Assault I mean
>>
>>150911847
Brain dead medics are 90% of the reason your going to lose desu senpai
>>
>>150907947
>Parnell is bad
We get it, you can't aim and need the game to do it for you
>>
Best perks for Gorgon?

I currently use brawler / insatiable hunger / unkillable, its VERY good as goliath/meteor goliath, but I wonder if there is a better combo for Gorgon.
>>
>>150913446
brawler, cdr, dr
>>
>>150913446
I run brawler, feral instincts, cdr. >>150913792 is also a good perk set.
>>
downloading now. Is it anything like dead by daylight? tactical wise?

Should i hunter or monster first?
>>
>guy gets to stage 2 before we can even reach him on wraith trap
>ends up winning and takes around 25% of his hp
>says gg then talks shit
>on wraith trap

wew!
>>
Hey niggs
go Ranked? I'm still silver skilled and need to move up.

So far I only encounter some dumb ruskie "Dima1996" or something

reeks of cancer
>>
>>150915004
Forgot to add: I'm alright Trapper, okay Support and so-so Assault. No medic, too much responsibility.
>>
>>150915004
I've played enough monster matches to know to never go ranked hunters without grouping up first
>>
>>150915582
yeah that's the point
>>
>>150914442
Play all the tutorials first to get the basics, including at least 2 of the hunter tutorials (assault and medic which are the most important classes). Completing Markov and monster tutorials give you Markov and Goliath permanently.

Stick to using assault first to get used to the basics of the game. Pick Markov as he is currently the best assault:
1. use his lightning gun when you are in range and it has charge left
2. otherwise switch to throw the mines on the ground or use the rifle and once lightning gun has charged up again you use it
3. pop that matrix shielding when the monster focuses you and/or your hp is down to half or less and you are receiving damage
4. when the monster is running from your team you are probably too far to use the lightning gun so try to get a few shots in with the rifle

When you understand most of the basic game mechanics try playing as monster vs bots a few times, then play vs bots in custom arena mode where it's just the fight and no chase. Crank up their difficulty (they will essentially cheat at this point by resisting ore damage and heal faster and their cooldowns are shorter) - if you can destroy them then you should be able to steamroll any team except for premades and cheaters. Just focus the medic or support first but there are exceptions to this in some situations. Rogue Val for example is a medic that you can ignore due to her strong self-healing abilities and you should focus the support and trapper instead and then you flee after giving them strikes (meaning you put them in the downed status with the draining skull icon).

Extra tips
1. don't dome alone
2. don't dome when the monster is bringing the fight to you, only when it tries to run off after its armor is gone and it's taking permanent HP damage
3. try not to play as or with the following characters: Quantum Caira (medic), Torvald (assault), Wasteland Maggie aka Waggie (trapper), Kala (support).

Suggested first monster pick: Meteor Goliath.
>>
Who's the next hunter adaptation? What would you guys like to see anyways?
>>
File: nothankyou.jpg (74KB, 655x495px) Image search: [Google]
nothankyou.jpg
74KB, 655x495px
>Slim picker
>less than 30 hours played
>russian
>>
>>150918217
renegade abe is coming at the end of the month

he's the day 28 sign in reward
>>
>>150918217
Renegade Abe of course, but according to my wishes, i want a real quake Parnell
>>
>>150918217
Rabe's the next one.
I just hope he won't be utter shit like the new additions so far.
>>
>>150918403
They'd have to fuck up intentionally to make him bad, his kit is perfect normally so they'd have to completely shit on it to make an adaptation bad.

Hopefully he won't be some retarded "More damage for less trapping" like the other trapper adaptations.
>>
>>150918482
Well they did just that with both EG and QC.
>>
>>150918482
Spoilers ahead for Renegade Abe:

Custom Shotgun has much less spread, but also deals less damage overall
Stasis Grenades stick to monsters, but its slow rate is halved. Also the monster can shake them off with transversal.
Tracking Dart is removed, in its place is a tripwire trap. When the monster triggers it, they get tracked like they got hit with the dart.
>>
Why does the monster have the time limit? Makes no sense he is just chilling anyway, it is the hunters that show up with a mission.
>>
>>150918837
I call bullshit because the stasis nades already don't slow much. There is no need to halve that effect.

>transversal

go be trans somewhere else, freak
>>
>>150918924
Magical McGuffin relay shielding device finishes charging when the timer runs out, making the device immune.
>>
>People actually main something as easy as Monster

Does it feel that good to think you're hot shit for winning 90 games in a row even though you know you aren't actually any good?
>>
>>150918837
That'd be fucking useless.
>>
>>150918962
>he doesn't know what a transversal is

transversal is when the monster uses its movement skill you fucking sperglord. goliath leap, gorgon spider swing, behemoth roll, ect.
>>
>>150919090
it's Traversal from "travel/traverse"
>>
>>150919038
Yeah well, the devs seem intent on continuing the trend of useless variations of existing characters, see e-griffon and QEDcaira
>>
>>150919090
>more trans shit

fuck off back to lbtgbbqfgbxzywqfc queerbag freak
>>
>>150919026
>maining
>>
Love tech hank. 100% win rate with him.

I didn't hate quantum caira. But I could see where people would take issue with the idea of healing where players were.
>>
>>150918217

I was thinking like "Mecha" Jack or something. His mom has a full metal suit so maybe "lore-wise" Jack takes on after her. Not an entire metal rig but maybe his helmet becomes metal and his arms/legs too.

As for his kit, I was thinking along the lines of stronger CC by boosting his repulsor in some way at the cost of a longer recharge time. Maybe allow it to disrupt projectiles like Kraken's Vortex or Goliaths' rocks.
>>
>>150918217
Nuclear Torvald
Trash Bucket
>>
>>150919508
Lennox is not his mom. Grandma, maybe.
>>
anyone want to play ranked or hunt?
>>
Possibly useless trivia here but our team participated in the tournament and placed 5th out of 16 teams. and here's our experiences in the picks/bans phase

Game 1 was a Lazarus, Hank, Abe, Blitz ban by the enemy Monster. The monster he picked was Meaty G
Our team was Slim, Sunny, Torvald, Electro. The monster we banned was Kraken.
Game 1 was won about 6.5 minutes in with the monster dying at stage 2 after getting no strikes.

Our monsters game 1 bans were Slim/Hank/Jack/Markov
The other teams hunters were Caira/Cabot/waggie/parnell and the monster they banned was kraken.
Our monster picked regular Goliath. The game ended after ~5 minutes with two strikes on everything that wasn't the assault before he wiped them completely.
>>
>>150920086
>do you want queue up for 20+ minutes only to be fucked up in the dropship by some cheating fuck?

nope
>>
>was almost about to get a match that could go either way
>but then the assault picks fucking torbad

for fuck's sake
had to dodge
>>
>>150920134
Do you have footage cause that sounds fucking hilarious.
>>
>>150920134
Hunter game 2 bans were Caira/Sunny/Electro/Markov and the monster he picked was gorgon.
Our team comp was Slim/Hank/Griffin/Torvald and the monster we banned was Kraken.
Game ended after 9 minutes with all of us dying to 4/10th of a single health bar remaining on the gorgon.

Our monster for game 2 banned the following hunters Slim/hank/jack/markov and the monster he picked was Goliath
The enemy hunter team was Laz/cabot/abe/parnell and they banned kraken.
Game went on for roughly 6 minutes and ended with 2 strikes on everyone except the assault who had 1 strike. Our monster lost 3 bars of health in total by the end of the match

4 matches played, 3 won, 1 lost.
>>
>>150920628
Now I really need to see some footage.
>>
>>150920134
>>150920628
>Kraken gets banned in tournaments repeatedly
>retards on /evog/ keep saying he's fine and not hard to beat just like they shit on Laz and claim that QC is viable or a decent choice
>TRS thinks they are doing a goof job balancing him
>they actually gave his long distance non-melee attacks the same advantage as melee attacks

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>150920813
good job*

oh the ironings
>>
>>150920813
Kraken is the safest monster to always ban because even Gorgon is less annoying than dealing with a retarded Kraken.

Fuckers at TRS need to remove that snowball doing melee perk effects and make harpoons slowly reel his ass in or something fuck Kraken pickers.
>>
>>150920612
We have footage of our hunter games, dunno about monster games.
check twitch at puggims/v/82109954 18:43

fucking spam filter making things a pain in the ass.
>>150920783
I'll see if I can figure out who broadcasted our first monster game since I know puggims had half of the second monster game before his stream died.
>>
>>150920951
I know, I know. Kraken is fucking cancer. Now more than ever because of the bat shit insane and retarded change to his shitballs.
>>
I am going insane or Crow's sniper crosshair points to the left of where charged shots go? I fucking bash the mouse and never miss but charged shots just go to the side.
>>
>>150920813
>/evog/ keep saying he's fine
>>
>>150921072
blood guts is a shitter
>>
>>150921072

z4ph3r mvp
>>
>>150919026
Why go through the pain and suffering of playing hunter when you can just have careless fun and laugh at the hunters' faces when they pick laz and torvald
>>
>>150923723
torvald is good

people are just bad

it's like the whole parnell thing taken to the next level
>>
File: 1469340077477.gif (2MB, 393x561px) Image search: [Google]
1469340077477.gif
2MB, 393x561px
>usually play goliath or moliath if im shoehorned into playing monster
>decide to play kraken for once to switch it up a bit
jesus christ I see why this faggot is cancer, this shit is rediculous
>>
Ok, let's just say I wanna fuck around with Slim in custom game modes, what are some perks that make him bearable?
>>
What are some good perks for Markov and Blitz? I'm thinking Rocket Man/Capacity/Damage or Capacity/Damage/Damage
>>
>>150921072
Sorry for the dumb question, but what was causing the weakpoints on the Moliath?
>>
>>150925707
torvalds shrapnel grenades. 50% more damage if the weakpoints are hit, compared to vals 25% and laz's 15%
>>
>>150926381
Oh, that's cool.
>>
>>150918837

Wow, just wow.

>Hey Abe, we made your shotgun more shitty so you don't need to worry about positioning, we made your grenades shitty but don't worry, they stick to the monster now! But... He can still just traversal away so they're kind of pointless I guess. Oh, and you know your tracking dart? Your super good tracking mechanic? Yep, we made that shitty too!

Yet again he's just a shit version of Abe.
Why has this becoming a running theme for all alternative form hunters, that they're just worse versions of their respective hunters?
>>
>>150927007
It's a f2p game so that's okay. People need waste their money on shit so they will donate more money to buy something that's not shit. But in the next patch your character will be shittiest of shit too so you need even more money to buy another one. And then and then..
>>
>>150927979
But there's no way to waste my money on the game anyway
>>
>>150928171
But of course there will be and we can already see where all this is going.
>>
>>150919776

Lennox is his mom. He calls her mom in some of his dialogue.
>>
>>150908320
Only problem with that is parnell can deal with kraken with rockets regardless of range, which is much harder with hyde.
>>
So how bad of a time will I have maining lazarus,
My entire idea of using him is to hide like a bitch during fights andonly come out to revive.
>>
>>150929039
may as well stay out of domes and come in stealthed after an incap
>>
>>150927979

You're missing the point entirely, it's quite the opposite.
All these hunter adaptations are SHIT. Why would people drop money to buy a WORSE version of a character? If they were doing the traditional "release a new overpowered character every week" power creep bullshit you see with other f2p cancer games like LoL or Warframe then the character adaptiations they're releasing should be stronger than their respective original versions, not weaker.
>>
Crow is _____
>>
>>150929679
trapper.
>>
>>150929039

Join the fight and at least try to heal your team.
If the monster is even half decent he'll camp downed hunters and eat the bodies.
If you're at least healing and your support is on point and the monster is dumb as fuck you might actually stand a chance.
>>
>>150929679

good.
>>
>>150929039
don't run him in pubs, he's tolerable in premades simply because you can build an entire team around him. His glove also needs some changes, whether it's lowering the glove cooldown from 20 > 7 or the pickup time from 4 > 2 like how it was in stage 1.

he went from a 7 second cooldown on glove, 1.5s revive time, 350 health per burst (standing and incapped), a 25% bonus damage multiplier on weakpoints, and the ability to revive dead hunters with no strikes
to
20s cooldown on glove, 3s+ revive time, 500 health on standing hunters 150 on incapped hunters(literally fucking nothing, slims bug restores 120hps on downed hunters) 15% damage on weak points and strikes on dead hunters if revived. Oh plus his cloak isn't 100% invisibility like it used to be, it's a shimmer now so you can actually track a cloaked laz visually without smell.
>>
>>150920086
>>150920086
I do.

Still up?
>>
laz needs a decoy instead of invisibility

character fixed
>>
>>150930282
>but laz is good, LOOK at this pro team use laz comp to win vs elder kraken
>people completely ignore the second game, where they pick something that isn't shit and kill the monster 3 times as fast as they did with laz+bucket
>w-w-well we got a win, means he is viable, so what if other hunters give us results which are 3 times better
>>
>>150930596
I once met a premade with a laz that killed me as goliath!
>>
>All this shitting on my nigga Kraken
Fuck TRS for turning him into cancer I mained the fuck out of him even when he was the worst in the game early on in legacy and now I'm getting called a flavour of the month cancer picker.
>>
>>150930836
gee, what about all those other time when you stomped the pub teams while playing with your feet?
>>
>>150930864
>maining monsters
>maining
>>
>>150931059
What are you going on about you sperg.
Why should I not play what I enjoy the most for the majority of my games?
>>
>>150930596
>it's been a fucking month since stage 2 release
>this shitter failed to git moderately good within a month
>A FUCKING MONTH

How embarrassing.
>>
>>150931208
I wasn't aware it's 1hunter vs 1 monster
Gee anon, what more have I missed?
>>
>>150931139
but you're clearly not enjoying it, otherwise you wouldn't complain
>>
>>150931642
>but you're clearly not enjoying it,
I am, I'm just annoyed that people insinuate I'm only playing him because he's good right now and not because I love to play him.
>>
Who will you rather have on your team? A good Lazarus or a good Torvald?
>>
>>150932645
Torvald, I guess, at least Laz doesnt literally work against current dome mechanic
>>
>>150932645
An average Lazarus can still do his job, an average Torvald does less damage than the trapper.
>>
File: Wraith.jpg (597KB, 1920x2160px) Image search: [Google]
Wraith.jpg
597KB, 1920x2160px
>>150907947
>Parnell is really, really bad
Well meme'd, my friend.
>>
>>150932645
a good Laz
>>
>>150929679
for long walks on the beach.
>>
>>150932645
Good as in "MLG pro I know exactly what the fuck i'm doing" Laz and Torvald or good as in "hey I have 200 hours and a solid understanding of monsters and hunters and indepth knowledge of in-game mechanics."

Because if it's the first, Torvald for god damn sure since he'll never miss mortars, if it's the latter, i'll take a laz.
>>
>>150929679
Literally me.
>>
>>150933303
>since he'll never miss mortars
>MLG pro

Show me a single competitive assault-player who never missed his Mortars or has at least 90% success rate with them.

Oh wait, scratch that.

Show me a single competitive assault-player who plays Torvald on competitive level.

Oh wait, scratch that too.

Show me a single competitive assault-player who even CONSIDERS Torvald to be viable for competitive play.

A SINGLE
FUCKING
ONE
>>
>>150933852
DDs run a pocket torvald for specific comps.
>>
>>150934149
I do not recall any of these, mind to link the recording? I assume it was old-gen Evolve. Last time I saw Puggims, WarDoom and Dylan speaking of Torvald - they don't even consider him for scrims.

The only more or less reliable strat with Torvald I saw was the jkoke strat from nDG during scrims/pubs when they used support or medic as a bait and let Monster molest any of them while Torvald was getting his Mortar hits.

Sure it works in pubs or scrim but insanely risky in actual competitive.

None of the DDs or nDG or any other teams consider Torvald in any way valid candidate for competitive right now. You don't have to believe me you can ask best Evolve assault as of now - Dylan,
>>
>>150933852
Wouldn't torvald be good in a laz comp since he could force the monster to get the fuck off a body?
>inb4 laz comp
>>
>>150934524
Not by much, you could say the same about Hyde's toxic nades but in practice it does not work as good.

Also, what are you gonna do as Torvald against Kraken? Keep in mind we talk competitive not dumb pubs.
>>
>>150934630
Ban him I guess. Not familiar with comp evolve rules but the one anon further up banned it nearly every game.
>>
>>150934149
>>150934887
I clarified, Ryke says he was indeed only viable in old gen Evolve and joked he had 100% ban rate haha

But yeah, current Trovald is hopeless as comp
>>
>monster stays still when he realises that he loses
don't be a sore loser, goddamnit. Fight until the end you fag.
>>
Most people I know that play Evolve have over a 90% winrate. How is that possible? Is the matchmaking that terrible?
>>
>>150936740
Monster spamming
>>
>>150936740
Pubstomping as monster.
>>
>>150936865
>>150937005
Only one plays monster a bunch
>>
>new MM system
>300-800hrs+ players matched with 10-50hrs ones
>Usually 800hrs boy pick the most powerful monster in current patch
Eghh.
>>
Why cant evolve have a proper chat instead of 'type something that is visible for 2 seconds with no way of checking what it was later' bullshit
>>
>>150938073
Because the devs only play monster and didn't have to use the chat yet
>>
>>150938145
Hmm.
>>
File: 1470445918347.jpg (928KB, 2160x3840px) Image search: [Google]
1470445918347.jpg
928KB, 2160x3840px
>be told to run all traversal cooldown perks on gorgon
>suddenly mediocre character becomes spider god of ass fucking

Is there any other meme perk setups for monsters that are fun?
>>
>>150938282
climb speed on goliath.
>>
Do all tiers of the same perk stack or is only the highest one used? Also is there a guide or similar to for which perks to use with which hunters?
>>
>>150938791
All tiers stack with each other but they will not stack with picked up perks.

Say you have +30% traversal cooldowns, if you pick up a perk from an albino for 10 it won't stack.
>>
Is there any footage of competitive evolve stage 2 games?
>>
>>150939008
>evolve
>competitive
pick one.
>>
>>150939008
witch.tv/ryke676

happening now
>>
>>150932645
Always Laz. He allows your team to do some mistakes and people do make mistakes.
>>
>>150903231
I know I'm not the only one, but I'd totally have sex with the wraith.
>>
>>150936740
This is literally impossible without cheating when playing with pubs long enough. Seems like premade sissies and monsterfaggots to me. Or people who took advantage of how matchmaking works and fought the bot monster a shitload of times.
When you play hunter side wth pubs you WILL lose even if you play your role perfectly like some fucking robot and even if you've been playign for 5000 hours. That's just how it is.
>>
>>150940129
fucking scalies
>>
>>150936740
My hunter winrate varies between 79% (Hank) and 20% (Torvald) depending on character
Monster winrate all about 80%, havent played them much at all.
100% pure pub stats
>>
I finally understood why the game really died originally. Its so fucking boring.
After 5 hours I ended up uninstalling it because it was a literal snorefest. I really wanted to like the f2p version as in my mind I commended them for doing the right move, but the game itself is just so fucking boring.
Its not poorly crafted or anything, its a well made game, but it just offers no excitement.
>>
>>150940263
>>150940814
>it's because premades!
>it's because pubs!
>>
File: mfw.png (73KB, 219x227px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
73KB, 219x227px
>tfw there's still that one guy here who sucks at Parnell and thinks he isn't #1 best assault 2016
>tfw people actually think competitive Evolve is viable
>tfw nobody wants to be gently caressed and anally raped by Gorgon

Why live
>>
>>150940870
oh stop shitposting
>>
File: 1449524918596.jpg (153KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1449524918596.jpg
153KB, 640x640px
>>150940860
>its a well made game
>>
>>150940873
Parnell is _fun tho
>>
>>150940873
He's not as good as Hyde and Markov. If he didn't have to drain his HP for proper damage output he would be the best.
>>
File: emet_moved.jpg (1MB, 2289x930px) Image search: [Google]
emet_moved.jpg
1MB, 2289x930px
>>150906781
TIER LIST
>>
>>150941794
Slim is Tier 2 without a hank, Tier 1 with a hank.
>>
>>150940129
Fucking scalies. How could anyone get off to the idea of removing a wraith's armor and licking her massive body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her long tentacles? Only another monster would think about her cute mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than enough for her to reach stage 3.
The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her jaw over her busty chest, her big claws scooping it all up and watching her suck it off is just horrible. You're all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading her smooth veiny thighs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes her teeth which are slippery with cum, while her large body shudders from having her cherry taken in one quick stroke.
It is truly nasty how you'd run your hands all over her body while you violate her, feeling her breast ridges hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest and her neck, savoring the scent of her skin and sweat while she trembles from the stimulation and as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm while that cock is buried deep inside her, pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through her freshly-deflowered pussy for the first time, filling her womb only to spill out of her with a sickening squelch. And as you lie atop her flushed body, she sighs breathlessly and her claws dig into your back as she feels your cock hardening inside her again.
You're all sick in the head.
>>
>>150941427
That's not his problem, it drains nothing.
The problem is that's all he has, and even then his burst isn't amazing.
>>
>vs whaith 40lvl
>val and hank around 30-35
>hank is good
>val is good
>still fuckind destroyed
So where's the problem, if hank and val constantly protecting each other for the long time and whole team still wiped out? What more hunters can do?
>>
>>150940873
If competitive evolve isn't "viable" then there's no point in playing it casually either
>>
>>150942182
I left the general for 3 weeks and now half of the posts are about fucking the Wraith. Besides the tierlist, what good things come out of this fucking general?
>>
>>150942429
the problem is that he's garbage compared to pre-stage 2. He lost his free reload speed, lost his free swap speed, they reduced his movement speed, they've significantly nerfed the damage on his rockets (was 125 now it's 90)and now they've nerfed the damage on his shotgun.
>>
>>150942474
Hunters can play csgo. They have more chanches of winning in csgo if they trying that hard.
>>
>>150940860
What games in your opinion offer excitement?
>>
>>150942581
excuse me but the wraith talk doesn't happen as often as before

I still want to pound that sweet wraith ass with all my might though
>>
>>150941427
He loses like no health when he goes super soldier
>>
>>150942581
I find a boyfriend in evolve vs group so you can try too. There is some cute weebs.
>>
>>150942875
>vg group
>>
File: 20160807101159_1.jpg (579KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160807101159_1.jpg
579KB, 1920x1080px
Guys Parnell is really bad and not good. You shouldn't pick him and should say on every forum that he is underpowered, because he is! Just trust me okay.
>>
watching that ryke fag's stream and someone actually picked Qaira in a tournament match

lmao like they want to lose on purpose
>>
>>150943167
Okay but can you guys tell me this:
for parnell should i tace capacity or reload speed?
>>
>>150943267
Capacity.
>>
>>150943167
Is the anti-Parnell propaganda all a big conspiracy to prevent TRS from nerfing the GOAT assault?
>>
>>150943267
>>150943326

Weapon switch or reload but I prefer switch speed

Capacity

Capacity
>>
>>150943239
lmao the Qaira got downed in the first dome
>>
Fuck I love alot of things about this game the characters,design, and gameplay

but why do I feel TRS will just fuck everything up?
>>
>>150943416
aaaahahhahahaha they got wiped so hard against that MG

fucking Qaira a shit

QAIRA A SHIT
A FUCKING SHIT HAHAHAHA
>>
>>150943546
>will
>>
>>150941908
I really don't think Slim compare to medics that don't need to attack the monster to heal. I already moved him up from Tier 4 to Tier 3.
>>
>>150944720
slim is currently stupidly strong against anything that isn't a gorgon, even kraken due to how tight his spread has become. He's easily in the top 3 for medics due to the sheer amount of sustain he has while being focused due to the huge buffs to both his self heal and his group heal. I can definitely see why you wouldn't make him tier 1 due to the reliance on the player being able to consistently aim and stay on target, but his healing output if you can is literally double of what caira can do and then some.
>>
which one of you retards is butt_dad_42?
>>
File: owned.png (3KB, 148x54px) Image search: [Google]
owned.png
3KB, 148x54px
>>150945828
me
>>
>ryker saying it's good for the community to have more tryhard tourneyfags

a lot of people only play for fun and those people are disappearing when the game balance caters for that small portion of tryhards

evolve has too many bugs and shitty low tick server and crappy netcode AND it's fucking 4v1 gameplay which is impossible to balance perfectly.. this game shouldn't be competitive, it should be more about fun and have more modes
>>
>>150946970
The amount of skill you need to be 'competitive' in this game is pitiful as well. It's a zero-aim-required casual console game.
>>
>>150940860
it's like you've got it all backwards..
>>
>>150946970
Yep. And the shit part is this game actually have some potential and have great ideas. This is why i can't just drop this game and devs trying force me to do it.
>>
File: 1391646010688.png (71KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1391646010688.png
71KB, 800x1200px
>ESL forces hunters to play with shitty characters to give the false impression that this is a balanced game
>>
File: AAA game polish.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
AAA game polish.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>150940860
>It's a well made game
>>
>>150946970
There are no successful multiplayer games without a pro scene
>>
File: 135691286926.jpg (71KB, 618x685px) Image search: [Google]
135691286926.jpg
71KB, 618x685px
>>150947609
>Mama, correlation equals causation, right?
>>
>>150947712
maaaan rogan is like an old looking ugly bald kid
>>
>>150947712
"Fun" and competition are not mutually exclusive. In fact it's pretty much the opposite when it comes to multiplayer games because frankly, there is no reason play the same maps and characters more than twice on a "casual" party game that is not balanced at high level
>>
>evolving
>suddenly lose all my armor, some of my health, and every animal nearby is dead
>no hunters in the vincity
Nani?
>>
>Protocol Error
This only ever seems to happen I'm absolutely dominated ether as the Hunter or Monster, never when It's a close game.
>>
>>150948035
This has nothing to do with what I said, retard.
>>
>>150947712
>when you wanna show off the cool shirt your mommy bought you, but the tv network makes you cover up your arm tattoos
>>
>>150947712
What's even going on in that image, why does the bold guy look like he's a teenager from the 90's?
>>
>>150948998
>>150946970
I was answering to this but I wish I could punch your little faggot face through the monitor anyway
>>
>>150936473
If the game's over, it's better just to hurry it along to the next fight
>>
>>150951638
He probably flies his buildings all over the the map when he's about to lose in starcraft too
>>
>>150951638
oh noes he prolonged the fight for another 20 seconds instead of just giving up completely like a little cuck bitchlet!
>>
Why is watching the "pro" match from the hunter's perspective so boring
>>
>>150952198
Because Evolve is boring.
>>
>>150951978
>wasting everyone's time with passive aggressive bullshit when we all know the game is done and can agree to this
>calling others cuck bitchlets
>>
>>150953090
Why are you here then
>>
>>150953227
>waaaahhhhhh my health dropped to down to 1/3 better give up like a little girly bitch
>t. permashitter that only farms keys and doesn't actually play but still wants those sweet ass keys
>>
>>150953423

>t. meme
>>
>>150954245
what does t. stand for?
>>
>>150947581
I don't play monster often, but your center-aim point is far from your objetive... Why would you hit an objet that you are not aiming for?
Honest question.
>>
File: wrong.jpg (157KB, 460x346px) Image search: [Google]
wrong.jpg
157KB, 460x346px
>>150954635
Hi Steve. How is the dying game treating you?
>>
>>150954823
the only non dying multiplayer games are LoL, CS:GO and hearthstone
>>
>>150954993
>what is dota
>what is overweightwatch
>>
>>150955182
They are dying dying slowly at least overwatch
>>
>>150954823
Ok thanks, but you are still aiming too much up...
>>
STOP LEAVING YOU FUCKERS
5TH GAME IN A ROW
>WAAAAH HE DIDN'T PICK TOP TIER I BETTER LEAVE
>joins game with good picks and loses anyway
>>
>>150955495
with good picks there's at least a chance
with bad picks you are almost guaranteed to lose
>>
>>150954550
it stands for reddi T
>>
>>150954550
how fresh are you?
>>
MONSTER PLAYERS ONLY
https://discord.gg/Pk6aT
MONSTER PLAYERS ONLY
>>
>team is total shit
>wraith player isn't particularly good or anything
>assault quits at some point
>retarded trapper goes not take over assault in fights nor does he put all 3 trackers down outside of fights and never harpoons

when will the suffering end?
>>
>>150959325
monsters only?
aka no normies allowed
>>
>>150959825
does not*
>>
does anybody want to play evolve? playing with less than 3 hunters is aids.
>>
>>150959825
when evolve dies
>>
>obvious normie
>hes shit talking
>normies automatically detect im not like them
>all start bullying me
>hes aim botting too
>on parnell
>alt f4
>>
>>150959325
FUCK YOU MONSTERS
ILL CC YOUR ASS ALL FUCKING GAME
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Anybody wants to play? Join the Steam chat.
>>
>>150960742
this
>>
I'm being paired with the worst shitters again and I am so tired of dodging.
>>
JOIN THE FUCKING STEAM CHAT NIGGERS
>>
>>150961098
sounds like you need some body hacks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxbaeQG6GO8
>>
>>150941794
goliath is at least tier 2

more logically tier 1 right now since the rock throw buff
>>
>join chat when people ask
>more people join
>their lobby is full
Gee, why ask to join the chat if you've got no room?
>>
>>150962164
why would you even bother? it's just tryhards and dumb weebs
>>
>>150962258
Because I'll take either of those over Qairas, lazarus, torvald, kalas, free week cabots ect.
>>
>>150941794
>Hank
>Not Tier 0
>>
Perks on Hyde?
>>
What character can pub carry best?
>>
>>150963942
damage damage damage

>>150964010
markov, val, hank, abe / crow
>>
>>150964010
Hank
being Hank means there is no Cabot or Kala in your team and a good Hank can prevent incredible ammount of dmg.
>>
>>150964010
Parnell. Quickswitch/classcooldown/classcooldown

Use hero mode to cut better, the cooldown is very low when you're perked into it.
>>
>>150964010
kraken and meteor goliath
>>
File: 1561987.jpg (26KB, 340x345px) Image search: [Google]
1561987.jpg
26KB, 340x345px
>>150965049
>>
>>150964368
PLEASE be bait
PLEASE for the love of god be bait
>>
>>150963942
swap, poison, poison.
>>
>>150966149
>poison
Not even once. Poison isn't applied each tick.
>>
>>150964185
>>150964228
>>150964368
>No griffin
>>
>>150966316
>extra 21 dps
>bad
>extra chip damage while monster is fleeing
>bad
>>
guys what if

hold on

guys wait

what if when

just listen guys

what if you used poison on shotguns and it applied a poison instance per pellet hit
>>
JOIN THE STEAM CHAT NIGGERS
>>
>>150966873
it doesn't, why bother thinking about it?
>>
>>150966873
It doesn't. End of discussion.
>>
>>150967115
no
>>
Is decoy still broken?
>>
>>150967737
yes.
>>
>poon wraith
>still warp blast half a dome away to the medic
What's even the point?
>>
>>150968526
>poon wraith
>it stops warpblast after one feet
works for me
>>
>>150967146
really makes me stink
>>
>>150968526

It's completely random
>>
>>150907487
forgot sunny
>>
File: 12359751.jpg (81KB, 431x300px) Image search: [Google]
12359751.jpg
81KB, 431x300px
any info for upcoming patch?
ctr+f shows nothing and official forums are a bitch to navigate
>>
Holy shit my heart is pumping like a bitch
>play kraken
>get shit on at the first dome, lost 2 bars no strikes
>second dome same thing happens, fucking caira and hank
>medic says "gg" implying i should give up
>contemplate whether I should give up and save everyone's time or be a sore loser and prolong the game as long as possible
>choose the latter
>got dome 2 more times while i was stage 2, i literally just flew backwards into the dome and spammed shit
>get to stage 3
>about 30 seconds remaining
>go to relay as fast as i can
>1 SECOND REMAINING ON THE CLOCK AND I START HITTING THE RELAY AND THE TIMER FROZE
>they rush in
>fight them for like a minute and then I manage to down the support with armor left
>then medic
>then trapper
>then write "gg" as I pounce their assault
surprisingly and unfortunately the medic replied gg and they didn't display and saltyness

I wish I got a screenshot of the timer, didn't even think I 'd make until that hank went down
>>
>>150970621
Nothing yet. I'll post it if no one else has when it appears
>>
>>150971323
sometimes it doesn't matter who wins or loses when you all have a fucking great game
too bad it happens only once every 20 matches
>>
File: ss (2013-08-04 at 12.36.09).jpg (274KB, 1500x818px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2013-08-04 at 12.36.09).jpg
274KB, 1500x818px
>>150970621
>spider queen janeway will never be your mom
>>
Quick. Which perks for emet?
>>
>>150971323
>sore loser and prolong the game as long as possible
m8, that'd be literally the opposite of a sore loser. You'd be actually trying. Good thing you did.
>>
>>150972657
jetpack - cooldown - cooldown
>>
>>150972657
quick switch, cooldown, cooldown
>>
How can you play without a single jetpack perk? Even if you don't need to boost often, that jump height is pathetic.
>>
So how do you even defeat a Kraken with Grounder?
It is 100% impossible to dodge his lightning strikes if he's not retarded.
>>
How do I play as EMET?
>>
>>150972743
Yea but I was really cancerous about it
Sometimes I flew so high up in the dome that I had to smell in order to see the names and healthbars of the hunters. My plan was to just time the game out
>>
>>150973149
you dont, its broken
>get hit by snowballs and can't dodge big attacks
or
>dodge snowballs and run out of jetpack fuel

your only chance is a good dome with lots of cover
>>
>>150973184
never stop chucking buoys and mashing 4.
>>
>>150971323
>1 second left
Literally me when I tried Gorgon for the first time.
I thought the timer would go up upon evolving to stage three, but I rushed when I discovered that it didn't. Fortunately for me, they had a Lazarus.
>>
>>150973313

Would help if they made snowballs not fucking home on you.
>>
>>150973184
he's only viable with max rank silver and gold perks
even then you'll get your shit kicked if your up against a kraken or goliath that autistically focuses 1 person
>>
>>150973581

So what perks do I use? I have a large amount of them unlocked.
>>
>>150973705

>>150972774
>>150972879
>>
>>150973581
you're always fucked as a medic when someone focuses on you and you alone. There's only so much climbing/jumping you can do until he gets you.

>>150973705
for silver and gold use the ability recharge perks, for bronze I'd say use quickswitch
>>
>>150973705
the gitgud ones
no really if you need to ask this question you should probably stay away from emet or maybe even medic at all
>>
>>150973851
>>150973906

I did a test run with that.
It was fucking amazing.
Thanks.

>>150973961
No fuck you. I was just asking. I'm decent with R. Val but thanks to the other anons it works just fine.
>>
>>150974869
r val is the easiest medic
>>
>>150975610
the only medic that doesn't get focused right from the start
she is a shit medic though
>>
>>150978368
why doesnt she get focused?
>>
>>150978432
she has very annoying selfhealing, but bad overall healing
its faster to killind support + trapper to end domes
>>
>>150978675
>Bad overall healing
Decent focus healing that chains plus passive aura? How is that bad?
>>
>>150978816
you mean shit focus healing and shit aura thanks to all the nerfs
>>
Best perks to use as Torvald?
Yes I know he's shit but his mortars are fun to use
>>
>>150980046
tripple dmg works for me
I read here some people even go for capacity
>>
>>150979408
Still better than the medics without any focus healing.
>>
Slim perks?
>>
>>150985327
jetpack perks are really all you need. reload speed and capacity can kinda help though
>>
I wonder why they haven't posted the preliminary patch notes or updated their trello yet
>>
>>150989652
I think they want to keep everything a secret as part of their little monthly event thing
Not talking about balance is just irritating though
>>
File: 1381247227851.jpg (10KB, 137x130px) Image search: [Google]
1381247227851.jpg
10KB, 137x130px
How frequent are cheaters in this game?

I've had few games where it feels like there's one hunter who doesnt play fair
In a match just few minutes ago, I couldnt outrun the hunters for whatever reason at all, wherever I would go, I could hear either their Emet or Bucket shooting their rockets, towards me, no matter which routes I took, they'd always run straight towards me like they had some global vision of me 24/7
Each encounter I would take shitloads of damage from their support and medic, assault and trapper didnt even feel like they were present.
After somehow fighting myself to third stage, with barely 40% hp left, I started walking towards their power relay
there I was greeted with more and more shittons of damage, but I couldnt see where this damage was coming from, there was literally nothing around the relay except the hunters running away from me, after I was killed, Bucket's turret drones became visible in the "Defeat screen".
I saw no fucking drones around the area, nor did my attacks damage them in any way, they were invisible the whole fight when I just kept taking damage from nowhere.
>>
>>150990430
Every 10~ or so matches you'll end up against a Russian or South American that lags the game out when they're about to lose(this was rampant on stiff like League and DotA a little while ago), and every about 25~ you'll have some one really hacking hard which is usually them instantly winning or just being unable to lose either by infinite monster health or instant respawns for the whole hunter team
>>
>>150990430
In ranked they are common. I have not seen any in the 60-70 games I've played in normal matches.
>>
>Hank
>Griffin
>Val/Caira
>Hyde
>Every game
Wow I sure am having fun

How many players have to lost today?
>>
>>150990430
It's incredibly easy to get cheats and actually getting people banned is near impossible
>Record the individual in the act and also nab their name and steamid
>Have key witnesses that can testify that were also in the game (yeah right)
>Mail it in and have justice brought down, bare minimum 5 years before you will get a response
Everybody currently managing this game is about as competent as a potato
>>
>>150989652
>>150990316

Extremely annoying when it comes to balance. Splash Damage did the same thing with their updates, never cluing players in on potentially gamebreaking or idiotic balance changes
>>
>>150991046
focus the hank and pray there isn't a harpoon coming your way
>>
>>150991450
You literally just said "Just leave, because you've already lost".
>>
>>150991046
Replace hank with sunny half the time and that's basically all my games today.
Weird thing is I come close to winning most of the time as goliath now.
>>
>>150991046
You could always take a step back and realize it's because most of the Hunters are garbage and not worth playing so if the pubs want any chance of winning they have to pick what can actually win

i.e. TRS is garbage
>>
>>150990430
your opponents definitely sound fishy, but something that happened to me in one match, was no matter how much I shot at the monster I wouldn't get targeted at all (too bad I was pre-patch Slim, so I didnt do any damage). Even after he obliterated every other member he'd just go to the relay and start smashing it without even looking my way WHILE I was standing right next to him and shooting at him. Sometimes he'd turn around and vaguely look in my direction, at which point I thought he basiaclly laughed at me for making no damage.
After we lost, my buddy told me that it looked like I was ten feet under the ground in spectator mode.
>>
>renegade abe looks sick
>know he's just going to be really shitty easily avoidable firebombs
>they're gonna nerf his shotguns damage just to make it fair because our theoretical DPS on his fire grenades is 9million if the monster has a stroke and sits in it for 3moons
>>
So I'm just fucking around with the Bugman in arena mode, and is it just me or is his Spore Cloud Launcher actually useless? It's diameter and duration is pitiful.
>>
>>150993194
It's absolutely useless.

The cloud hides names so you can't tell who is who. Unless you look and them or they use an ability :^)
It's kind of useful for hiding your self from smell but you can't keep your entire party in it while moving.
>>
>>150993373

They should just make the Spore Cloud Launcher function similarly to the Steamadon's ability— make your screen all foggy and white. That shit actually fucks me in combat sometimes because it comes out of nowhere and you actually can't see shit.
>>
>>150972743
Not really, honorable concessions are the opposite of sore loser.
>>
>>150993373
If it hides your name, it could definitely be useful for sneaking up on the monster trying to hind behind a pillar, but yeah, with that range, the monster can easily see where the hunters are "sneaking".
>>
>>150994124
The only use it has is it hides HP so if someone potentially gets hit a lot they might be overlooked. Other than that it's not really got any use.
>>
>>150994124
>>150994960

Wait, I might be confused on how it works.

Are you supposed to shoot it and stand inside the "dome", and if the monster is outside the domes' diameter he can't smell you?

Or, are you supposed to shoot it at the monster, and if the monster is inside the dome's diameter he can't smell anyone outside of the dome?

I'm betting on the latter but I'm not sure.
>>
>>150995279
I have no god damn clue, it's not really well explained and for either the dome is ridiculously small.
>>
Anyone who leaves the game needs to be burned at the stake
>>
ded
>>
>>150995279
I'd assume you hit the monster since that's what's in the stat screen
Thread posts: 334
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.