[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Battleborn General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 8

>implying it has a website
https://battleborn.com/

>implying it's on sale
https://www.humblebundle.com/2k-games-bundle

>implying the sale isn't ending tomorrow
So get it while it's hot!

>implying it has a Steam group
It does quit yer bitchin

>implying it's not dead
fuk u m8
>>
lmao..
>>
File: attikus_01.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
attikus_01.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: 1469604417879.png (487KB, 1220x501px) Image search: [Google]
1469604417879.png
487KB, 1220x501px
>>
File: tumblr_o737bygXlW1s1yzxpo1_1280.png (920KB, 1080x1007px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o737bygXlW1s1yzxpo1_1280.png
920KB, 1080x1007px
>>
>>
File: secret_op.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
secret_op.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: kappa.jpg (142KB, 830x547px) Image search: [Google]
kappa.jpg
142KB, 830x547px
>6 replies

NICE
>>
>>150346817
cuckchan isnt the place to talk battleborn, its still just ratherwatch shills and 14 y/o's
>>
Battleborn sucks kill yourself.
>>
File: HARDEST_CHARACTER.jpg (218KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
HARDEST_CHARACTER.jpg
218KB, 800x450px
>>
>>150378327
cuck detected
>>
I bought battleborn on the first sale and i have to say this has got to be the single greatest disappointment this year after No Man's Sky.

>grinding to unlock characters in a paid game
>marketing leading people to think its a tf2-like when it's actually a dota-like, meaning you get to play a thrilling 1v9 game of "try to stop your teammates from deathmatching the enemy"
>trying to target overwatch head on, getting obliterated as a result
>two (2) pvp maps per mode on launch
>with the playerbase dying down to the point where only meltdown was playable, two (2) pvp maps total, of which you're only likely to play on the green one
>absolutely butchered character designs
>shitty glossy maps applied to EVERYTHING
>screen and UI clutter beyond what could be deemed bad
>performance issues that were reported in beta were STILL PRESENT and are probably still present to this day
>balance issues that will never be fixed since there aren't enough players to highlight them
>loot giving the illusion of power when really all you need is 3 free items with non-affecting side effects
>did i mention grinding to unlock characters in a paid game

Surely a lot of the issues could be fixed if they had good enough sales and shit but with the usual 100 players it-
>peak for july has gone up to 2k according to steamcharts
w-what? not ded game? what happened?
>>
>watching the pendles announcement video to see if they're gonna release him with the same 47500 bullshit as alani
>"pendles won't cost you a DIME"
>oh dude sweet they finally learned from their mistakes-
>"you'll just need 47500 credits to unlock him"

god damn it's giving me cringes like from the 2006 E3 sony conference, why won't they just make proper challenges for unlocking the new characters instead this is embarassing

F2P switch when
>>
ha ha nope guess it's a dead game after all

not gonna touch this game or anything from any of the developers related to it with a 5 foot stick
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.