[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bioshock General #ParisDreams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 3-1.jpg (267KB, 728x1148px) Image search: [Google]
3-1.jpg
267KB, 728x1148px
Dreaming edition.

>Thread Archives & /bsg/ Community
http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/27371943/BSG_Archive.htm
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/bsgeneral

Previous thread: >>150220686
>>
>>150326164
Enough!
>>
>>150327839
>>
>tfw ded
>tfw no more Bioshock
>tfw no Liz
>>
Why?
>>
Hi
>>
>>150334419
>>
This is good, isn't it?
>>
File: 1442501346661.png (1MB, 761x715px) Image search: [Google]
1442501346661.png
1MB, 761x715px
After all this what now /bsg/?
>>
>>150340369
Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>150340369
Why are you asking me?!
>>
>>150343198
>>
>>150343198
Curiosity
>>
you're not original flower elizabe poster....
where the FUCK did he go. was he SERIOUS when he said he was leaving? was that REALLY HIM that said he was leaving and said everyone except ME was his friend? stupid ass bitch i fucking talked with him and had FUN WITH HIM and he DIDNT EVEN KNOW IT WAS ME BEING NICE, fucken ignorant fool didn't even realize i calmed down and made his threads NICE, i was LOW KEY and NICE and ADDING THINGS to the thread and made it a FUN time, bitch how dare he say i'm not his FUCKING friend. yea, yea? not your fucking friend huh? well i talked with a friend of his and it turns out he's the biggest STONER on the planet, original elizabeth posting Flower OP man you fucking stupid ass stoner smoking POT all day you layabout sack of shit, you think you're above me? well i got some intel you're a GIANT STONER. what a FUCKEN shit head. he searched "bioshock liz" and found idiot elizabeth's face and traced it like a STONER. look at that tracing im not surprised a stupid STONER made it, stop smoking POT all day, idiet liz posting OP flower man hate you why am i not your FUCKING friend
>>
>>150346712
>>
>tfw no liz
>>
File: science_for_anon.jpg (121KB, 394x522px) Image search: [Google]
science_for_anon.jpg
121KB, 394x522px
16th for Rosalind <3
>>
>>150351786
>>
>>150329734
>>150337621
>>150345084
>>150348083
>>150353272

these posts r inspireing in a way...... its like, the further u are from this person, the better off u are. and so it causes one to reconsider even being repgunant bloodshit here. and it encourages me to close it and do better thinges. doesnt hurt to pop by every once in a while and watch this retard still at it though, still pushing a invinisble posts up towards the top reposts for no good reason. it's not like it'll be anywhere near as indelible of an b.s.g icon as mr. elizabeth posting man or roslina lutace with less reposts but far wider influence. if the archive people really wanted to rustle some feathers and cause a couple autists to punch themselves in their shoulders rip out their hair and throw a fit on the floor for the better part of an evening they'd remove the top reposts that are spam from that list. clearing the way for the good stuff. hell, even daily doses are palatable compared to this
stupid stupid stupid dumb man. hunchbnack bloodshot yellowing of skin knucke cunt up the ass. fucking shiat sucker
>>
>>150353531
>>
>>150356689
>>
>>150359416
>>
>>150361973
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.