[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 758
Thread images: 160

File: 146434863211.jpg (158KB, 1280x687px) Image search: [Google]
146434863211.jpg
158KB, 1280x687px
>Fates FAQ
http://pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
http://pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE

>Previous
>>150006416
>>
Azura is cute.
>>
>>150063559
Fuck off she's literal shit.
>>
>>150063529
Tharja a worst
>>
File: 52077436_p1_master1200.jpg (516KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
52077436_p1_master1200.jpg
516KB, 1000x1000px
Would any of femui's children be attracted to her?
>>
>>150064046
Dwyer.
>>
>>150064046
If she mothers Soleil, pretty much by definition.
>>
Azura a shit
>>
>>150063515
it's painful

>SIEGBERT: The thing is... I want to chase a girl around.
>SOLEIL: Huh? Huuuuh!? You wanna chase girls around!? ... Ah! Is this my fault? Have my girl-chasing ways exerted a bad influence on you!?
>SIEGBERT: ... Sorry. I may have said it the wrong way. What I mean is... there is a girl that I've started to like.
>SOLEIL: Oh! That's all? There's nothing to worry about, then! If you like her, then just come out and tell her!
>SIEGBERT: ...... I like you.
>SOLEIL: Ooh, nice! Yeah, just like that! But if you can, try to sound a little sweeter! Girls like it better that way!
>SIEGBERT: Your radiant smile is so beautiful.
>SOLEIL: Yep, now you're getting it!
>SIEGBERT: My heart feels warm when I'm with you. I don't want you to ever leave my sight.
>SOLEIL: Uh...?
>SIEGBERT: I love you, Soleil.
>SOLEIL: Right... huh? This isn't... practice, is it? Is the person you like... me?
>SIEGBERT: Yeah.
>SOLEIL: Sorry! I never thought of that! Did I... Did I... make you say something embarrassing!? I wanna wanna crawl into a hole!
>SIEGBERT: Calm down and listen to me, Soleil. I meant every word I just said. I want to protect your smile for the rest of my life, so could you please spend your life with me?
>SOLEIL: B-But you're my future master...
>SIEGBERT: Don't say that anymore. I want you not as my retainer, but as my queen.
>SOLEIL: ... Do you really want me? You can't just return me when you're done, you know? Won't you... regret this?
>SIEGBERT: I'll never regret it. I wouldn't want anyone but you.
>SOLEIL: I'm so happy, Siegbert... I'll work hard to make myself worthy of being by your side...
>SIEGBERT: Then, could you take this ring?
>SOLEIL: Yeah... thank you...
>>
>>150063974
There was peace now, he needed a warzone and more willing pawns.
>>
So who makes good butlers and maids? It's a physical class right? The Shuriken is lethal.
>>
>>150064149
Did the dialogue read like shit originally or did someone just translate it as dry as they could?
>>
Azura a cute.
>>
>>150064149
It turned to this
>Siegbert: Very well... The truth is...I don't want you for my retainer.
>Soleil: Y-you don't? Was it something I said? Did I make you ashamed to have me? Just say the word, and I'll shape up! I promise!
>Siegbert: I'm sorry. That turn of phrase was ill considered. That's what I get for voicing my feelings without careful consideration.
>Soleil: OK, what DID you mean?
>Siegbert: When I become king, which I hope will be a day far in the future... I'll not want for vassals, advisors, retainers, and the like. All of Nohr will pledge fealty to me and obey my commands. In far shorter supply will be those I can count as friends.
>Soleil: Huh. So when you say you don't want me to be your retainer...
>Siegbert: Yes. It's not that I wouldn't value your service—not at all. But your friendship and trust would be far more precious to me.
>Soleil: Haha, you should have said that to start with! Maybe we can split the difference, though? There's nothing that says I can't be your friend and your retainer at the same time. My dad gets along great with Lord Xander, after all!
>Siegbert: In theory, yes... But there would always be that tension, you see. What if I had a dangerous task that I could only entrust to my personal attendant? Would I send you and risk losing a stalwart friend? Or would I hold you back, demonstrating a lack of confidence in your abilities?
>Soleil: Wow. Yeah, I see what you mean. I never thought being king would be this tough. And you're still just a prince!
>Siegbert: It would be a comfort to me if I knew I had you as a close friend instead. And king or no king, I would always be the same for you.
>Soleil: You've got a deal, Future L— I mean, buddy.
>Siegbert: I-I'm not certain I'm comfortable with "buddy," but yes. Here's to our deep and abiding friendship.
>>
>>150064238
Siegbert is naturally really boring and lame.
>>
File: FE_569.png (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
FE_569.png
7KB, 200x200px
>Lewyn walks in
>Sees this
What does he do?
>>
>>150064254
Man, you know you've hit lower than rock bottom when even siegbert won't be with you.
>>
>>150064238
They were express translations, there was a long queue and we all wanted our fix as soon as we could.
>>
File: I_need_BP_and accessories_please.jpg (381KB, 1160x870px) Image search: [Google]
I_need_BP_and accessories_please.jpg
381KB, 1160x870px
Post those NA castles. I need BP and Fox Pauldrons. Don't forget to easy seize an leave battle feedback. Maybe you'll get a nice Bond Unit.
>>
File: Catria_NM_Background.png (1018KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Catria_NM_Background.png
1018KB, 1024x768px
Catria best peg
>>
Where's Berukadude?
>>
I like Hana
>>
File: 1453544182335.gif (42KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
1453544182335.gif
42KB, 128x128px
>Solel can never be happy thanks to Treehouse
>>
>>150064461
She's a corrinsexual.
>>
>>150064320
Yeah, Siegbert even marries Mitama, miss "missionary position while asleep", of all things

>Siegbert: Mitama?
>Mitama: Zzzzz...
>Siegbert: Mitama? Are you asleep? MITAMA!
>Mitama: Siegbert comes again / Here to steal my maiden sleep / Good-bye, my snoozes.
>Siegbert: Oh, good. You're awake.
>Mitama: Yes, because you woke me.
>Siegbert: Ah, right. Sorry.
>Mitama: I hope you have a very good reason for waking me from my slumber.
>Siegbert: I do. There is something I wanted to tell you. Something very important to me.
>Mitama: ...By which you mean something not important to me, correct? Good night. Please do not wake me up again.
>Siegbert: Hold on! It will just take a second.
>Mitama: You truly won't allow me to sleep until you've had your say, will you?
>Siegbert: Sorry, but...I really must tell you now.
>Mitama: Fine. You have five seconds.
>Siegbert: I only get five seconds?!
>Mitama: Four.
>Siegbert: I-I like you! Please be mine!
>Mitama: ...
>Siegbert: Mitama?
>Mitama: OK. I will.
>Siegbert: You what?!
>Mitama: I have feelings for you, too, Siegbert. Well, good night, then.
>Siegbert: Huh?!
>Mitama: Let's talk more about this when I wake up. I want to sleep now.
>Siegbert: Um, OK. Good night, Mitama.
>Mitama: From now on...
>Siegbert: Hm?
>Mitama: I think my dreams...will be about you. I cannot wait.
>Siegbert: Mitama...
>Mitama: Good night, Siegbert!
>Siegbert: Good night, Mitama.
>>
File: Castle.jpg (77KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Castle.jpg
77KB, 320x240px
>>150064349
Anyone looking for anything?
>>
>>150064149
>>SOLEIL: ... Do you really want me? You can't just return me when you're done, you know? Won't you... regret this?
>>SIEGBERT: I'll never regret it. I wouldn't want anyone but you.
>>SOLEIL: I'm so happy, Siegbert... I'll work hard to make myself worthy of being by your side...
Holy shit, my heart.
She sounds so nervous.
Goddamn it Siegbert, why do you have to talk like a fucking uptight noble all the time? This girl is pouring her heart out to you.
Xander is the worst dad ever.
>>
File: ohbaby.jpg (89KB, 387x1378px) Image search: [Google]
ohbaby.jpg
89KB, 387x1378px
>>150064387

Pegasus Knights? More like Legasus Knights.
>>
>>150064328
Well I'd point out that she isn't his parent, but that aside you are retarded. Tolerating what exactly? That he's naive? There isn't much they can do about it since they have no real control over his decisions by the time the game starts, and also because they really only had limited interactions with him growing up. Again, main reason he's naive is because he is extremely sheltered.
>>
File: 1469577505063.jpg (372KB, 1024x864px) Image search: [Google]
1469577505063.jpg
372KB, 1024x864px
>>150064461
It's memehouse fanfiction who cares?
>>
>>150064461
At least the Kana's get Kiragi and Selkie
No one loves Soleil though
>>
>>150064506
>>150064506
>she marries him so she could make him fuck off just so she can sleep more
>>
>>150064506
Oh boy rule34 when?
>>
>>150064387
Palla = Catria >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Second worst girl in the series > Est

>>150064534
Fiora > Farina > Florina

This all based on looks of course. Though Est is also shit tier as a unit.
>>
>>150064331
I'm just asking because everything I read translated from Fates is just a drag to read.
>>
I want Camilla and Soleil to fuck my tight ass with their huge futacocks!
>>
>>150064516
You haven't seen half of it
1/2
>FOLEO: Soleil
>SOLEIL: What's wrong, Foleo? You, like, never come looking for me like this.
>FOLEO: ... Um, er... Soleil, you do like girls, is that right?
>SOLEIL: Ahaha. Do you really need to ask after all this time? Of course I do! I love cute girls!
>FOLEO: Then are boys unacceptable? As, um... romantic partners...?
>SOLEIL: I wouldn't say unacceptable, but girls are preferable by far. I mean, like, boys don't have any beauty, right? Looking at them doesn't get me all fired up.
>FOLEO: Yes, I thought so...
>SOLEIL: Oh, but I like you, Foleo. Whenever I look at you, my chest feels all tight, and I get the urge to give you a nice big hug.
>FOLEO: Really? Do you really mean that? Don't you think that... it's disgusting for a boy to look the way I do?
>SOLEIL: I'd never think that! You're fantastic, Foleo. If I thought you were disgusting, I wouldn't chase you around all the time, would I? If anyone said anything against you, I'd go give them a good smackdown!
>>
>>150064579
>Shipped Gaius/Olivia back in Awakening.
>Asugi/Soleil is really popular.

Family reunions must be awkward.
>>
>>150064513
Any skills for Midori? Looking for Shurikenbreaker, Lancebreaker, Quick Draw, Strong Riposte, and Duelist's Blow please.
>>
>>150064793
>FOLEO: Then... Soleil... will you go out with me?
>SOLEIL: Go out!? Y-you mean, like, romantically?
>FOLEO: Yes. I like you, Soleil.
>SOLEIL: Y-You like me!?
>FOLEO: Is that a bad thing?
>SOLEIL: N-No, never! Ah, what an honor, having a cutie like Foleo confess to me! I feel like I'm soaring through the skies-
>FOLEO: Soleil!
>SOLEIL: Yes!?
>FOLEO: I am serious. Please, give me a serious answer...
>SOLEIL: Y-Yeah... sorry. But I... I don't know. I've never done anything to make you like me. All I ever do is chase you around...
>FOLEO: ... That is exactly why. You told me that you liked me... with no regard as to whether I was a boy or a girl. No other woman has done that. I... I like you.
>SOLEIL: Uu...
>FOLEO: Please, give me an answer, Soleil.
>SOLEIL: T-that's not fair, Foleo... Normally I'm the one to take the lead... but I like you too, Foleo. As a man.
>FOLEO: Do you really, Soleil!? I'm so happy! That makes us romantic partners now, right!?
>SOLEIL: Hya!? Hey! Don't hug me like that, Foleo!
>FOLEO: Why not? You are always hugging me, Soleil.
>SOLEIL: It's different when I'm on the receiving end! This is... embarrassing...
>FOLEO: That is your fault for being so cute. Besides, it is more shameful to lie to your own emotions... Those were your words, were they not?
>SOLEIL: Foleo, you're such a jerk...
>FOLEO: Ufufu. I would rather be a jerk than be an embarrassment to myself. Now, I shall pay you back for all the times you've chased me around. You will not be getting away from me, my cute little Soleil.
>SOLEIL: Uuu... I hate this

This is after a C-B support of her trying to rape him, like she did with Ophelia. She doesn't finds out he's a dude until the A support.
>>
>>150064780
Camilla is in fact best girl, but I am an extremely bipolar tsundere so I'll probably go back to hating her soon!
>>
Post pairings that should've been.
>>
/r/-ing Soleil implying that she wants to have sex with Siegbert using increasingly risque innuendo and him not getting it until she flat out says it.
I'll write it tomorrow if nobody else does.
>>
>>150064838
I got Duelist's Blow but that's it from that list.
Anything else you might want for her?

Anyone else is free to add in if they need something.
>>
>tfw Nosferatu tanking with Malicia in 10x

It's like I really am playing Awakening again
>>
File: hairbraiding.jpg (116KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
hairbraiding.jpg
116KB, 600x600px
>>150064871
>>
Here's another cute Soleil support butchered by Treehouse

>Soleil: What’s wrong? Is something bothering you?
>Ignis: It’s not anything concerning… I’m just a little anxious…
>Soleil: I-I see. If you try raising your lips juuuust a bit, you should be good. I’ve heard that just by forming the shape of a smile, your heart feels relieved.
>Ignis: … Fufu.
>Soleil: Oooh, that’s it! That’s a great face. Heyo, handsome!!
>Ignis: … Thanks. My tension went away.
>Soleil: That’s great. But, why were you anxious?
>Ignis: The truth is… I have a gift for you. … It’s this…
>Soleil: This is… a sunflower?
>Ignis: Yeah. Just like the name states… it’s a flower that always blossoms towards the sun. And no matter what kind of condition the earth is in, it spreads its roots with dignity… whomever lays eyes on this flower… will >naturally begin to smile… In other words… it sounds just like you, doesn’t it?
>Soleil: Eh…!?
>Ignis: I can smile now even during the bad times… thanks to my friend’s encouragement…
>Soleil: T-T-That’s… I’m not such a respectable person as that! Actually… hearing you say I’m like this beautiful flower… it’s kind of, embarrassing…
>Ignis: Sorry… do you not… like it…?
>Soleil: T-That’s not it… … No. The truth is, I’m really happy. Ignis… thank you.
>Ignis: Is that so… I’m glad I could please you…
>Soleil: That’s… how could it not? It’s a gift… from the one I love, after all…
>Ignis: Soleil…
>Soleil: And, since you gave this flower to me, you must like me too, right? Your face has been red for awhile now. How cuuuute!
>Ignis: Ugh… t-that’s…
>Soleil: Eh, am I wrong? Then I guess my love is unrequited. How disappointing…
>Ignis: No… I, that is…
>Soleil: So? Say it properly. And, with a big smile, if you’d be so kind?
>Ignis: ……… Soleil… I love you.
>Soleil: Ehehe… well done! I love you too, Ignis. Now that I’m with you, I’ll smile forever. I looove you!
>Ignis: Yeah. I’m… the same. We’ll be together forever… starting now.
>>
>>150064940
Got Warding Blow and Swordfaire as well?
>>
>>150064681
Fiora is ugly though.
>>
>>150064941
I wouldn't break that Nosferatu so soon if I were you.
>>
>>150065082
I have Warding but not Swordfaire.
>>
>>150064965
I admit I am narrowminded for not considering that the Nohr siblings, ESPECIALLY THAT FUCKING BITCH CAMILLA FUCK HER FUCK HER FUCK HER is to blame for all of the problems in the plot. It has nothing to do with Garon making him stayed locked up in a tower, it is all because of Camilla and people like her! Worst part is that she doesn't even care about him, she's just a psychopath unlike my pure and noble waifu Hinoka who is perfect in every way!

Hinobro4lyfe
>>
File: Relax_Nigga.gif (997KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
Relax_Nigga.gif
997KB, 500x700px
>>150065178
>>
what's happening in this thread
>>
File: coppin a feel.png (73KB, 238x153px) Image search: [Google]
coppin a feel.png
73KB, 238x153px
Reminder this is canon.
>>
File: 276.png (448KB, 800x741px) Image search: [Google]
276.png
448KB, 800x741px
Good night /feg/
>>
>>150065015
I will never not be pissed about that.
>>
>>150064868
No! I could never hate Camilla! Camilla is the best and sweetest waifu, unlike Hinoka who is literally the shiitiest and worst waifu!
>>
>>150065138
So Midori with Warding and Duelist's Blow, please?
>>
>>150065426
That's just because you keep ignoring anyone that points out the flaws in your logic. The "heat" of your argument is that you simply see things through hate-tinted lenses. I mean it's pretty bad when even other people that dislike her can tell you that you're wrong.
>>
File: Arthur.png (74KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Arthur.png
74KB, 320x240px
Should I make him a Berserker or do I work on his Sword rank?
>>
>>150065516
Alright

Check >>150064513
Tell me if you get it.
>>
>>150065663
Definitely Zerker as final class
>>
>>150065663
That 1 magic is quite telling anon.
I'd wager you ran out of Master seals but still had a heart seal so you made Arthur a Dark Falcon and levelled him to 21 where you heart sealed him back into a Hero.
But you got one magic on the level up.
>>
File: 1466832590591.png (434KB, 651x757px) Image search: [Google]
1466832590591.png
434KB, 651x757px
>>150064871
>>
>>150064871
>Burger King x Miccy D's
Christ, he'd split her in half. Also he'd essentially be fucking his best friend's daughter.
>>
>training units to max stats in Revelation
>Have to train gunter

I want to kill myself, he's at level 3 and I want to get him to max Paladin stats + give him skills, has anyone done this before?
>>
>>150065739
Got it. Much appreciated.
>>
File: WVW69jdLZBQFN2vglB.jpg (82KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
WVW69jdLZBQFN2vglB.jpg
82KB, 320x240px
What a useless bond unit.
>>
File: 51271269_p0_master1200.jpg (74KB, 600x390px) Image search: [Google]
51271269_p0_master1200.jpg
74KB, 600x390px
>>150064871
>Hector will never drunkenly ravage Eliwood and forget it in the morning
>Eliwood will never shrug off his limp by saying he sprained something in training, then look away in sadness when Hector walks off laughing
At least they can vicariously fuck through their children.
>>
File: effie.png (75KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
effie.png
75KB, 320x240px
>>150065887
No, I just didn't know on who to use one of the Dragon Herbs from route ownership bonuses so he got one.
Effie got the other one.
>>
>>150065979
>Lavender
>Hair is blue
>>
Nuggie if you're in here somewhere

Your Corrin's hair color seems oddly bright. I don't think I've seen that shade of blue available.
>>
File: 1442221762839.jpg (102KB, 630x627px) Image search: [Google]
1442221762839.jpg
102KB, 630x627px
>>150065178
What's it like to be wrong and mad
>>
>>150065974
I have many clones.
>>
File: file.png (786KB, 650x922px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
786KB, 650x922px
>>150065015
I still pair them up despite the Treehouse localization.
>>
File: forgive01.jpg (402KB, 768x1500px) Image search: [Google]
forgive01.jpg
402KB, 768x1500px
>>150064871
It couldn't happen in life, but at least they can have hot threesomes in heaven.
>>
>>150066443
>about to complain about Titania's overly manly face, Greil dressed in blue and with blue hair and Elena's purple hair
>realize what this actually is
I should actually play FE4 one day.
>>
Is there actually any non-Kana kids that is a momcon for Femui?
>>
File: 5228526_p0.jpg (443KB, 800x1184px) Image search: [Google]
5228526_p0.jpg
443KB, 800x1184px
>>150066717
I'm sure they would make a nice threesome as well.
>>
>>150066717
To be fair she could easily pass for him.
>>
>>150066810
Well, there's Dwyer and Soleil.

Shinonome arguably counts, but in a downplayed way.
>>
If /feg/ had to choose 5 units to form a militia with to take down some local bandits what would you and your militia's classes be?
>>
Is there any romantic supports for F!Kana? I want to give her a nice hubby.
>>
File: Fastest Xander.jpg (44KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Fastest Xander.jpg
44KB, 320x240px
Turns out I have one more speedwing because apparently if Saizou survives the Ninja Rape Cave he gives you one of those. He's S ranking a Berserker Charlotte, is this enough speed or can I give that speedwing to someone else?
>>
>>150067010
kiragi
>>
>>150067065
is that it? the only one?
>>
>>150067010
nope, Treehouse even made sure to take away every paired ending she could have too, so not even "girlfriend when you grow up" for her.
>>
>>150067010
Kiragi is the only one
>>
>>150067023
Just give him that Speedwing anyway. I think his cap is 29 so that means you have five chances out of the next twelve levels to cap Speed.
>>
>>150067096
Percy kinda counts too, but its a little more vague. He doesnt turn her down at least
Thanks treehouse
>>
File: 58155883_p20_master1200.jpg (230KB, 550x1140px) Image search: [Google]
58155883_p20_master1200.jpg
230KB, 550x1140px
>>150064046
shiro
>>
>>150067140
Is it that necessary that he caps speed? He's married to Charlotte.
>>
File: 1450592474667.gif (1001KB, 440x300px) Image search: [Google]
1450592474667.gif
1001KB, 440x300px
>can only give kana to the same 1-2 people over and over again
>>
>>150067215
You might as well.

>>150067152
>>150067102
With Kiragi he outright asks if she could be his princess or something. With Percy it is a little more vague but it's clear the two do like each other and instead Percy just asks if she could be his training partner forever or something. At the least it's not outright rejection or some garbage.
>>
>>150067290
I just skip the S-Support and pretend it went the same way as it did in the Japanese version. I do the same thing with Soleil.
>>
>If you have a M!Kana you can't get skills from F!Kana and vice versa.
Why.
>>
>>150067290
Have someone give kana to you instead
>>
File: tfwlonqusumiawillneverhappen.png (48KB, 180x188px) Image search: [Google]
tfwlonqusumiawillneverhappen.png
48KB, 180x188px
>>150064871
>>
>>150067140
His cap is 35, 36 if you are a speedfag or an anti speedfag.
>>
Daily reminder that Kana's canon husband is Silas
>>
File: 58093225_p0.png (2MB, 1520x1920px) Image search: [Google]
58093225_p0.png
2MB, 1520x1920px
>>150066916
Rhajat
>>
kana a shit
>>
Witch Nyx!Rhajat gives +7 Mag and +6 Spd.
>>
>>150067159
>>150066916
>Shiro
>momcon for Femui
>When Ryoma is around

lol
>>
>>150068168
>Competitive, especially with his dad.
Would probably challenge him to see who can pleasure her the most.
>>
>>150068143
Is that kid mods or S rank pair up bonuses? Because Witch give similar bonuses already on pair up.
>>
>>150068271
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>150068251
yeah family orgies are the best
>>
>>150068291
S Rank Pair Up Bonuses

I got bored so I did a challenge map with some kids. I looked at Asugi's stats and only his defenses, Mag, and Spd were raised. The defenses were because he was equipped with a Naginata, so that meant Witch Nyx!Rhajat only gave Spd and Mag, a nice +6 and +7 respectively at that.
>>
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=58147640

Sakura!
>>
File: 1468651495262.png (110KB, 338x268px) Image search: [Google]
1468651495262.png
110KB, 338x268px
>>150068940
>tfw I blocked all guro content on my pixiv account
Phew.
>>
File: bannarMAG.gif (19KB, 468x60px) Image search: [Google]
bannarMAG.gif
19KB, 468x60px
TearRing Saga English patch v0.99 released!

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=53111&page=1
>>
>>150069060
It's not guro though? It's just a lewd fanart of futa!Sakura getting gangbanged
>>
let it die
>>
Dread Fighter or Great Master for Sakura!Asugi?
>>
>>150071775
Butler
>>
File: felicia_by_fefekokiri-d90lw7h.jpg (79KB, 850x939px) Image search: [Google]
felicia_by_fefekokiri-d90lw7h.jpg
79KB, 850x939px
Felicia is the cutest! She means everything to me! She makes my life worth living! I couldn't go on without her! I want to hold her in my arms and never let go! My feelings for her will never fade! My love for her is eternal! I love Felicia!
>>
>>150071971
But his mom is Sakura. How does he get access to that class?
>>
>>150072308
Friendship seal with Dwyer
>>
When are we getting a fanservice dlc class for fates?
>>
>been curious about the older female voice option for Corrin
>decide to take five minutes to start a new file with that voice option just to hear her battle quotes
>finally hear something
>it's a shrill "YOU WON'T STOP ME!"

I don't know what I expected.
>>
Best asset and flaw for Awakening?
>>
File: CmO5l4QXIAAUcN_.jpg (16KB, 479x265px) Image search: [Google]
CmO5l4QXIAAUcN_.jpg
16KB, 479x265px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kN1IULIq-M
>>
File: image.png (335KB, 500x688px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
335KB, 500x688px
Pouty face!
>>
File: 7665687eb22ddb322bd232a10cae2b4c.jpg (162KB, 884x1253px) Image search: [Google]
7665687eb22ddb322bd232a10cae2b4c.jpg
162KB, 884x1253px
I have sexual desires on my spunky little sister!
>>
>>150073921
Ugly art for an ugly bitch.
>>
>>150064863
I didn't know Soleil was so annoying.
>>
BLEGH
>>
>implying I'll let this thread be pruned
just post already
>>
>>150076436
Make me, faggot!
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 500x500px
>>150074108
Sev a cute.
>>
File: 1463258025811.jpg (325KB, 1358x2012px) Image search: [Google]
1463258025811.jpg
325KB, 1358x2012px
Will Flora get a leading role in one of the drama CD tracks?
>>
>>150077003
Yes. It will be her VA screaming for 10 minutes with fire crackling in the background
>>
>>150077993
Hot
>>
File: 1469424281735.jpg (474KB, 1080x1071px) Image search: [Google]
1469424281735.jpg
474KB, 1080x1071px
>Conquest Chapter 17

Corrin what the fuck are you doing?

Why are you fighting the guy that helped sneak you into Hoshido?

Why do you care about some dumb ninja that got caught in Kotoro's rape dungeon? The same ninja that will try to kill you in a few chapters.
>>
>>150064871
Me/my waifu.
>>
>>150068940
>futa on male
Nice.
>>
>>150078635
I'd fight for Kagero's breasts.
>>
>>150078874
You could have just had Kotaro hand her over to you safe and unharmed.
>>
>>150078667
Who is your waifu?
>>
>>150079197
Yes.
>>
Takumi makes me happy!
>>
Takumi makes me angry!
>>
Takumi makes me sad!
>>
>>150079350
No.
>>
>>150079459
Probably
>>
>>150079480
Thank you
>>
File: 1469089128111.png (505KB, 724x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1469089128111.png
505KB, 724x1023px
>>150079358
>>150079387
>>150079453

Say it loud!

Say it clear!

Takumi is a fucking queer!
>>
>>150079641
You have to be in order to love Aqua, just like how Kamui is a faggot himself that wants to bend Forrest over the table and ravage his boipussy or can marry another man.
>>
>>150079641
WHY ISN'T THERE MORE GURO OF HIM HONEST QUESTION
CONQUEST HAS THE YANDERE FACTOR BECAUSE OF POSSESSION BULLSHIT. I'M MAD.
>>
>>150079197
Nino.
>>
File: Felicia Daki 2.jpg (2MB, 1936x2592px) Image search: [Google]
Felicia Daki 2.jpg
2MB, 1936x2592px
Goodnight /feg/, i hope you have a nice evening with your waifu! She loves you very much! Stay happy and healthy!
>>
Who is the Seinfield of FE?
>>
>>150079750
>Not wanting to jackhammer Forrest's little anus like the bitch he aspires to be

Gays aren't welcome here. Please leave.
>>
File: ineverwatchedseinfeld.png (676KB, 930x697px) Image search: [Google]
ineverwatchedseinfeld.png
676KB, 930x697px
>>150080157
>>
>>150079946
I want to hold hands with Nino
>>
>>150080310
Please spoiler these things, it is a blue board after all.
>>
>>150080250
I don't want anything to do with Forrest, it's why I never let Leo reproduce.
>>
This thread moves so slow, nobody will read this, and know that I'm secretly a waifufag
>>
File: Untitled.png (2MB, 3080x1164px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 3080x1164px
Tried FE12. Is Kris is supposed to be this strong? He one shot squishier units and doubles anything that he can't one shot. He can even solo the center of the island at chapter 3 until I find out there's a recruitable unit that he two-shot in the process and I have to reset and circle around the map with Marth.

Also, should I bench archers for mage and cleric? I already got 3 of them and I don't know what to do with them.
>>
File: image.png (251KB, 656x714px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
251KB, 656x714px
>>150079838
Because Takumi is the crazy.
>>
>>150081102
Archers are shit.
Linde is good
Malica is the only unit who can use Hammerne I think so she's decent to keep for a bit.
>>
>>150080969
L-lies.

>>150081102
Archers are decent, Mages are too. Chris is pretty strong.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 633x1014px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 633x1014px
>>150080310
I would too, among other things.
Such as hugging.
>>
File: latest-1.png (163KB, 435x442px) Image search: [Google]
latest-1.png
163KB, 435x442px
>>150080310

>>
File: a49.png (344KB, 501x315px) Image search: [Google]
a49.png
344KB, 501x315px
>>150079838
Because takumi is an actual shit
>>
>>150081598
And so it ends...
>>
File: 1425763867579.jpg (26KB, 201x180px) Image search: [Google]
1425763867579.jpg
26KB, 201x180px
>Sniper Kagero
Oh my, she is the destroyer worlds. If only I could give her the Fujin Yumi. Then I could finally bench that edgy fuck tacomeat.
>>
>tfw your favorite fanfiction hasn't updated in 2 weeks
>>
>>150082080
But treehouse Fates is already finished.
>>
>>150081203
GOOD SHIT GOOD SHIT THAT'S SOME GOOD SHIT RIGHT THERE IF I DO SAY SO MYSELF (I SAY SO)

>>150081674
Water had it coming. She's unlikable as hell.
>>
>>150082080
That all? Shit, son, my favorite fanfic hasn't updated in more than six months.
>>
>>150081312
Blue board, senpai.
>>
>>150082138
Takumi likes her.
>>
>>150081312
>you will never tenderly pat her head
>you will never feel her silky, smooth hair between your fingertips
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 236x236px
>>150082229
Too hot for USA and EU.
>>
File: Serra-1.png (307KB, 522x451px) Image search: [Google]
Serra-1.png
307KB, 522x451px
>>150082396
Would rather fuck Serra to be honest.
>>
File: image.jpg (379KB, 1150x1700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
379KB, 1150x1700px
>>150082843
Fuck or marry? There is a distinction.
She's a good choice regardless.
>>
What, w-why were all my posts deleted? Why was I warned? I didn't do anything wrong of the sort.
>>
I know people warned me that Conquest's story was terrible but Jesus Christ

>Hey let's burn down a country just so we can sit an old fuck in a chair
>Sure I'll completely commit to this plan while bitching about it the entire way

At least the Royal Siblings are much better, hated the Hoshidan ones
>>
>>150083336
I reported you and myself.
>>
File: image.png (351KB, 986x553px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
351KB, 986x553px
>>150083364
Aqua just wants to see shit burn.
>>
>>150083032
Both.
>>
File: image.png (386KB, 450x945px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
386KB, 450x945px
>>150083556
Marry implies you're also having sex with them.
>>
>>150082272
He's unfortunately not known for his good taste, like most of /feg/.
>>
>>150083364
One can only imagine what Conquest would have been like if they stuck to the premise of sparking a revolution in Nohr.

I'm pretty sure that's the reason Chapter 13 exists, had all the grounds for Corrin saying "fuck this, revolution now!"
>>
File: what to do.png (11KB, 447x158px) Image search: [Google]
what to do.png
11KB, 447x158px
>>
>>150069539
Superior theme and character
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVhcyQI5QUI
>>
File: 55835690_p7_master1200.jpg (342KB, 831x869px) Image search: [Google]
55835690_p7_master1200.jpg
342KB, 831x869px
>>150084608
Sakura is perfect

I really want to spend time with her
>>
>>150084857
Sakura is almost perfect.
>>
File: image.jpg (100KB, 732x1031px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 732x1031px
>>150084608
Post hacks.
>>
Remember when /feg/ had no tripfags and was one of the best generals in /vg/?
>>
Hoshito
>>
>>150086546
DELET
>>
>>150086546
Noir
>>
>>150086174
>Remember when /feg/ had no tripfags
Yeah, sometimes it wa-
>and was one of the best generals in /vg/?
Really pushing it on that one.
>>
Haven't played in awhile but I remember to do paralogues after ch 19 for most kids. On birthright right now, which kids are best done before 19
>>
File: black knight anna.gif (31KB, 300x289px) Image search: [Google]
black knight anna.gif
31KB, 300x289px
http://pastebin.com/CDtJKGhJ
>>
>>150087425
She Row.
>>
File: Lyndis reaction.png (12KB, 250x391px) Image search: [Google]
Lyndis reaction.png
12KB, 250x391px
>>150087425
Do Shiro's.
>>
>Btw did you know you can get back to the real world by jumping off a cliff Gunter lol
Epic Azura. I could have had Gunter in Birthright but nah let him rot in Valla.
>>
>>150081203
How disgusting.

Anyway, Takumi already has Oboro, those two are perfect for each other anyways.
>>
>>150087027
t. a namefag
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>150087690
But Azura was about to tell Gunter that piece of information but was captured by Haitaka's batallion en route.
>>
>>150087692
I was about to read your post then I realised your name was something other than "Anonymous" and I filtered you.
>>
>>150087813
He was under orders of Sakura to be rid of her.
>>
>>150087712
>>150087819
>text in the namefield
>REEEE
this is the face of Autism
>>
>>150087925
>giving special snowflakes attention
This is the face of retardation.
>>
>>150087925
Hi namefag. Please, put your name back on so the filter works properly. Thank you.
>>
Why is Leo so shit?
>>
>>150088139
His weapon of choice is a tome.
>>
Aaaaahhhnnn, Camilla nee-chan!!~ Please fuck my ass harder! I love your huge futa cock! Hinoka is shit and I hate her!
>>
There's no need to level all parents to lvl 20 and shit in fates right
>>
>>150088225
Nope.
>>
>>150088218
What is it about michlan that attracts so much shitposters
it's like he has a shitposting clique or something, he doesn't say anything shitpost worthy but he creates an environment that encourages shitposting
>>
>>150088436
>replying to namefags
>>
>>150088436
>he doesn't say anything shitpost worthy but he creates an environment that encourages shitposting
Boy, that reminds me of a certain someone.
>>
>>150088436
Hi Michlan, please put your name back so we can filter you.
>>
>>150088436
I just want Camilla nee-chan to call me a naughty boy while spanking my ass hard!
>>
Why are there almost no good casters in birthrights? Not sure who to go with as healer and it doesn't even seem like a magic offensive unit is even worth it
>>
>>150088783
Magic is shit in their land, probably not much research went into it.
>>
>>150087712
Just filter and stop being autismo about it.
>>
Which is better?
The kitsune or the wolfsnigger?
>>
>>150089005
Wolfnigger.
>>
>>150089005
Managarmr
>>
>>150089208
>namefag
Yeah but, opinion ignored.
>>
Knuffle VS Michlan

Who wins?
>>
Stop giving the namefags attention you mongs, it's their sustenance.
>>
>>150089515
Of course, me, the superior human being in here. I'm pretty skilled with the katana.
>>
Main Team:
Corrin-Noble
Saizo-Ninja
Subaki-Falcon Knight
Silas-Great Knight
Hinoka-Spear Master (for now)
Ryoma-Swordsmaster
Azura
Felicia-Maid
Kaze-Swordsmaster until he gets some strength (18 str and 32spd as a swordsmaster lvl 1)
Takumi-Sniper

Maybe List
Scarlet-Wyvern Lord, heard she's really good but is there no better alternative?
Oboro-not too keen
Kagero-Has best str but it's a tight competition between the ninjas
Hinata-feels mediocre
Hana-also feels mediocre
Kaden-not too keen on furries
Sakura-maybe as healer but felicia does it better

Any advice on who to switch in/take out. And how do kids fit into the equation
>>
File: Lucina reaches out to you.jpg (364KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Lucina reaches out to you.jpg
364KB, 1536x2048px
Quick /feg/, grab Lucina's hand she will save you!
>>
>>150089515
Me, I have superior taste in waifus after all. Camilla is perfect!
>>
>>150089616
>look at list
>no kaze in sight
You have done good.

>Oboro-not too keen
Put a swordbreaker on her and use as a support.

>>150089650
I'd rather die.
>>
>>150089616
Subaki is trash.
The rest of the team is fine and kids are easy to obtain just S rank and they scale to the level of your progress in the game.
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 499x494px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 499x494px
>>150089650
No.
>>
>>150089650
No thanks, I'm not into flatties with zero personality.
>>
>>150090035
Lucina wouldn't save a faggot from death anyway.
>>
>>150089234
Not like my opinion is worth a damn.

>>150089616
Sakura has a good personal that helps all.

>>150089732
Suzukaze is on there as the Samurai.

>>150089650
Save me from what?
>>
File: f881df34df745b5464ba621cdab7949c.jpg (514KB, 1000x1600px) Image search: [Google]
f881df34df745b5464ba621cdab7949c.jpg
514KB, 1000x1600px
Why are female myrms so great?
>>
File: image.png (548KB, 900x1338px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
548KB, 900x1338px
>>150090287
But they're fucking shit.
>>
>>150090232
>namefag
Ignored

>>150090287
Hana a cute.
>>
>Ninocucks
She loves Jaffar more than you.
>>
Who is the real Michlan
>>
>>150090442
The one who acts like a faggot.
>>
>>150088783
Magic is shit-tier anyways. The only good magic users are Revelation!Hayato and Witch!Ophelia/Rhajat.
>>
>>150090369
What a pleb you are.
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 423x489px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 423x489px
>>150090406
Took a while for this to pop up.
But Lugh and Raigh have tactical blood in them sorry.
>>
>>150090575
What about a Kamui with magic boon?
>>
why does everyone hate lucina so much

its not fair
>>
>>150090685
>this is what ninocucks believe
>>
>>150090718
Shit.
>>
File: 7ba164a51a2194d2598976c64ed59c93.jpg (317KB, 1112x1500px) Image search: [Google]
7ba164a51a2194d2598976c64ed59c93.jpg
317KB, 1112x1500px
>>150090727
Best girls always get shat on by contrarian faggots.
>>
>>150090898
yeah I hate those bitter lushitnacucks always trying to kick aqua when shes down, what do they even have to be upset about, they have everything a waifu could possibly want and more
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 200x200px
>>150090795
She can end up with Jaffar, Erk, or a literally who with no name or face.
I am that literally who and nothing short of IS saying she married someone else will change my mind.
>>
>>150090898
>Shitzura
(lol
>>
>>150090718
One of the best ones since Magic Weapons are best.
>>
>>150090727
Bitter Diazurrheafags who are mad their waifu bombed.
>>
>>150090898
Azura a cute.

>>150091263
Yeah but you are a namefag, so your opinion doesn't matter.
>>
>>150091263
>namefag
>spewing wrong opinions
Fuck off.
>>
>>150090898
Azura is shit
>>
>>150090891
Oh well. I was planning on doing a silly run anyway, something like strategist or dark knight
>>
No one was even talking about azura, why are lucinafags so petty?
>>
>>150091572
It's fun. Do it.
>>
>>150091614
>le no one was talking meme
Nice damage control.
>>
>>150091614
Are you seriously implying niggers need motivation to shitpost?
>>
>>150091614
Shitzurafags are known for their victim complex and retardation, this is nothing new.
>>
>>150091614
They want her to be the canon wife when she's for Laurent and Robin is for an MUsexual.
>>
File: a33799cff2e1dc9315ba7939910600f3.jpg (597KB, 999x1169px) Image search: [Google]
a33799cff2e1dc9315ba7939910600f3.jpg
597KB, 999x1169px
>>150091753
Which one? Say'ri?
Because that's okay with me.
>>
>>150091885
Say'ri is the best
>>
File: 566803530.jpg (174KB, 1018x991px) Image search: [Google]
566803530.jpg
174KB, 1018x991px
>>150091753
/feg/ is the only FE community that still stubbornly refuses to accept that Lucina W O N
>>
>>150091885
Best Robinsexual.
>>
File: image.png (19KB, 148x125px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
19KB, 148x125px
>>150091885
Any MUsexual.
>>
>>150091885
Shame she looks nothing like that.
>>
>>150092003
No other FE communities give a fuck about canon shittery though
>>
File: 1439572883845.png (390KB, 547x600px) Image search: [Google]
1439572883845.png
390KB, 547x600px
>>150092131
>tfw almost no Flavia art out there
It's a tragedy
>>
>>150092205
>caring with what's canon or not
>on a game where you make the choices for characters
>>
>>150092003
Won Laurent? You are correct.
>>
>>150092027
>>
>>150092205
>>150092302
they dont care because they've already humbly accepted the obvious pairings, they don't go into GREAT DEBATE like /feg/ does
>>
>>150092302
So Robin is married to Flavia and through her rules Regna Ferox in the shadows, put Aversa on the Plegia throne as his other wife and rules that land through her, and through Say'ri and Tiki he has his hold on Chon'sin and a hearty chunk of Valm?
>>
>>150092412
Nope, they don't care because they aren't a bunch of faggots calling eachothers niggers while posting with tripfags and namefags.

By the way, if you think those communities are better, then just get lost. Reddit and Serene's is that way.
>>
Why do Lucinafags always scream "MUH CANON" when someone criticises their shitty waifu? Is it autism?
>>
>>150092491
Oh and Emmeryn and Chrom basically make him more influential in Ylisse so he's practically taken over the known world.
>>
>>150092491
If you say so, yes.
>>
>>150092302
It's also canon that an infinite amount of outrealms exist. Every pairing happened somewhere. Arguing canon down to the details of pairings is pointless.
>>
>>150092594
Don't even bother bro, they'll just deflect to LE SHITZURA VICTIM COMPLEX and then use that as a leeway to continue canon(shit)posting, just report and ignore
>>
>>150092407
Too cute.
>>
File: image.gif (2KB, 64x62px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2KB, 64x62px
>>150092412
>humbly accepted the obvious pairings
>deny Lucina/Laurent
>>
Robin dies a virgin.
>>
>>150092764
Who did you marry in Awakening?
>>
Why is Morgan always drawn with blue hair?
>>
File: 58164717_p0.jpg (318KB, 1059x1365px) Image search: [Google]
58164717_p0.jpg
318KB, 1059x1365px
I love my cute lobster family.
>>
>>150093002
That's a cute lobster family.
>>
File: Cmk3guFVMAE0VH8.jpg (67KB, 735x717px) Image search: [Google]
Cmk3guFVMAE0VH8.jpg
67KB, 735x717px
>>150093002
I love Ryoma!
>>
Ryoma is a lobster
Elise is a _____________
>>
>>150093179
Sheath for his sword (cock)
>>
>>150093310
Do not reply to niggers, they might kill you.
>>
Who's the worst /feg/ namefag/tripfag then?
>>
>>150093467
all of them
>>
>Still shitposting about shit you can filter and ignore
Simbly eric.
>>
File: 1456153001667.jpg (347KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1456153001667.jpg
347KB, 700x700px
>>150066000
effie double double trips
>>
>>150093738
>the shitposting wouldn't even happen if they were on their rightful place, reddit.
>>
>>150093930
>I'm too stupid to filter!
That's all I hear from this.
>>
>>150094019
t. Michlan
>>
>>150094019
>Michlan's goal is to talk about my opinions and about gameplay and story

Yeah fuck off Michlan
>>
>>150094076
>>150093738
>complaining about namefag shitposting
>by doing namefag shitposting
>>
>>150094019
Put your name back Michlan or just fuck off to reddit like every single ape should have done by now.
>>
>>150092860
Nearly all of them. I played it too many times despite it being meh. The game arrived right when I was itching for more FE. If I had to top 3, it would be Olivia, Say'ri, Maribelle In that order.
>>
>>150094019
>speaks about michlan in 3rd person

>talks about the things I like and things that he doesn't like
>I like
>I

>Michlan's goal is to talk about my opinions
>my opinions
>my
Nice freudian slip
>>
>>150094343
Fuck off namefag, no one cares with your opinion.
>>
>>150093002
Cute family.

Shiro would look nice with red eyes.
>>
>>150093179
>Elise is a

Little ball of sunshine worth fighting for!
>>
>>150094343
Damn. I only ever ran it like...4/5 times.
Guess it was my need to grind everyone up because Awakening made grinding piss easy. Nothing like that in Fates, and it annoys me.
>>
I don't get why people is hating on namefags. They did nothing wrong, so fuck off shitposters.
>>
>>150093002
I've seen that comic where Ryoma reacted to Kamui's family with Xander...

How do you think.Xander would react to Kamui's lobster family?
>>
>>150094629
Does the dlc not help with grinding? All I know is that it scales with chapters.
>>
Sorry guys I'm a fucking retard, I've been sucking Camilla's cock so much that I'm becoming even more retarded!
>>
>>150094806
>>150094808
Yeah but, this isn't reddit, so stop posting.
>>
>>150094806
It does when it's not actively trying to kill you in Fates. And there's nothing like the FE4 DLC in Awakening where you can just have someone solo the map for loads of experience.
>>
File: 449.jpg (162KB, 416x881px) Image search: [Google]
449.jpg
162KB, 416x881px
>>150094796
Anger, probably.
>>
File: Untitled.png (2MB, 1206x719px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 1206x719px
>>150094808
>sucking Camilla's cock
Has Camilla's seduction of Hinoka gone too far?
>>
File: 58164717_p4.jpg (415KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
58164717_p4.jpg
415KB, 707x1000px
Instead of shitposting here, go out and be a family man /feg/.
>>
>>150095169
Nice blog, I'm not reading it though.
>>
>>150095329

But real people are icky.
>>
>>150081102
If you want an archer reclass Draug into a Hunter
Linde is awesome
Palla is broken as all 7 fucks, but not as much as Kris
Reclass Kris to Pirate for more damage.
>>
>>150095329
Shut up Ryoma you can't tell me what to do
>>
>>150095238
Ryoma gives her better kids anyways
>>
>>150095118
Sounds like they made it like you have to earn your exp. It's affected with difficulties as well, right? Might have to try it since I am not grasping it properly.
>>
File: Fire.Emblem.If.full.1982947.jpg (859KB, 2148x1575px) Image search: [Google]
Fire.Emblem.If.full.1982947.jpg
859KB, 2148x1575px
>>150095329
My family is not real though
>>
>>150095459
see >>150095357
>>
>>150095493
It's affected by difficulty and progress yeah.
Have fun getting Lunged sniped on Lunatic.
>>
>>150095493
Yeah but you post with a name other than Anonymous, so fuck off.
>>
>>150094808
Hinoka is a goddess compared to Camilla the slut. First of all, physical apprearance. Hinoka has the better breast size. The cute tomboy look, the awesome hair. Camilla has the shitty cowtits.

Second, personality. Hinoka is a girl who would genuinely love you and all her friends, for better or for worse. If we look in the story, Hinoka is fighting for Corrin to come back home. She's literally been waiting for this day. She's been close to him/her since childhood only to be taken away by Garon.

Camilla is a seflish bitch. She would kill anybody who gets between her and Corrin, in the most forced way. She's plainly a terribly written character personality wise. While Camilla let's Corrin sit on her lap all day, Hinoka has been suffering, training hard every day, thinking of Corrin's well being in Nohr. She doesn't even know if he's being tortured, or he's even alive. Yet she tries to have faith that he is. A noble cause, if I say so myself. Camilla is a cold, ruthless killing bitch that has never experienced suffering like the long wait of your loved one's uncertain death.
>>
>>150095574
The exp dlc has lunge sniping units? I thought it was all faceless.
>>
>>150095745
Nice blog. I'm not reading it though.

>>150095670
>posting it three times because of your shitty blog post

Nice blog.
I'm not reading it though.
>>
>>150095238
Stealing cute dragon red eyed elf girls should be punishable by excuetion
>>
Guys, there's this place where you can not just set cool names where people won't falseflag you, you can also set cute waifus as flairs! And your posts can be upvoted!

Google 'fire emblem reddit' and get started.
>>
>>150095745
Sounds like you didnt care to read into Camilla's character at all
>>
File: 1451501995037.png (94KB, 180x181px) Image search: [Google]
1451501995037.png
94KB, 180x181px
>>150095329
>conquest femui forcing herself to smile after she got captured and broken by Ryoma
>now she smiles for the children she never wanted from the man she never loved, lest he beats them too
>she only stays alive for these children, they are the last thing stopping her from jumping from the highest place of the castle
>dead inside, abused and raped one day after another she only sits quietly in the castle, adored as a beautiful king by visitors. A helpless prisoner as powerless and lovely as the finest porcelain doll
>only rarely the lobster goes out with her, and she knows she must smile.
>>
>>150095880
Nice headcanon.
>>
>>150095493
The Grind DLC has some high level Faceless with low level stats that can be killed for pretty much a whole level up but when using low level units you have to make sure you don't aggro a big guy or else they will die.

Also AVOID the Golems because on Lunatic they have Raven Strike, Freeze and Lunge.
>>
Which MyCastle statues do you guys prioritize? I'm guessing Str, Mag, Skl, and Spd are the top ones. How would you rank them in terms of importance?

Also the max number of buildings allowed is 50 so does that mean you won't be able have all the statues in your castle?
>>
>>150095772
Nope. You have Stoneborn that, at best, freeze you, and at worst snipe you from across the map.
And some of the Faceless attack you.

It's a really shit grind DLC.
>>
>>150096002
Mine, waifus. I don't build any other because messes with caps.
>>
>>150095998
>Golems because on Lunatic they have Raven Strike, Freeze and Lunge
is that fucking DLC or a challenge map altogether?
>>
>>150096002
>being a statue cuck

Fuck off.
>>
>>150095875
She's a goddamn psycho and Niles is 100% right in his analysis of her, even if she was too dumb to understand what he was saying.

She's not affectionate, she doesn't feel anything, she's just desperate FOR affection. She's a creepy, clingy mess. And given how overbearing she is, she'd make for a terrible mother- the ultimate helicopter parent. (Look at her supports with Ryoma ffs)

Her supports with Corrin are her literally ignoring and talking over him until they randomly get married. The fact that anyone would want that is weird.
>>
>>150096227
She's

not

that

deep
>>
File: 1468464509131.jpg (46KB, 437x501px) Image search: [Google]
1468464509131.jpg
46KB, 437x501px
>>Go to play FE7 again
>Turn it off after planning my units for the chapter

I just can't do it. Which bright spark at Nintendo thought it was a good idea to limit supports to 5 per character for a playthrough!?!?
>>
>>150096285
>what are hardware limitations?
>>
>>150096227
I think you need this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4qvmJrzSqM
>>
Please help, how to get past Nohr Endgame, am on Lunatic. The heroes always double me even with 40 speed
>>
Which Fire Emblem would you guys say is the best I can play on an Emulator?

I've played the one for GBA, I think it's called Rekka no Ken? It has Lyndis as the main character.

And I played a bit of Sacred Stones, not everything tho.

What is /feg/s favorite?
>>
>>150096268
>>150096345
>>150095809
>falling for it
this is michlan copypasta you dumbshits, stop replying to them
>>
>>150096493
PoR is pretty unanimously loved by everyone who legit likes this series.
>>
File: Boss Faceless.jpg (84KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Boss Faceless.jpg
84KB, 320x240px
>>150096102
My favourite are the boss ones.
>>
>>150096509
>hurr durr it's a bait
>>
>>150096583
The Japanese one maybe.
>>
>>150095998
>>150096034
>Golems with Raven Strike, Freeze, and Lunge
Sounds more like a challenge map, but you just have to aim for the weaker Faceless then. I assume it's some hard challenge to get to them because they are near stronger enemies? If it scales through chapters, shouldn't you be relatively close to levels? Is it still really that hard to face them?

>>150096002
Try to max out Kamui and waifu and get the first statue of core party.
>>
>>150096583
PoR is Path of Radiance, right?
>>
>>150096797
>namefag
stop posting anyday fâm
>>
>>150096509
How about you prove him wrong then?
>>
>>150096846
Yeah.
>>
>>150096345
And, speaking of shit taste, anyone who prefers the Nohrian Royals is literally retarded. Leo is fine and Elise is cute, but Xander is a crazy bloodthirsty asshole fully prepared to kill Corrin in literally all the routes.

And Camilla is literally just a pathetic self righteous bitch. She's dumb as a post (see the Niles support, literally cannot keep up with the conversation) and everything she does only revolves around her and her selfish, childish need to be loved. People talking about marrying her, did you even read her supports with Corrin? She literally talks over him and ignores him the entire time, she couldn't give less of a shit about anyone else, only about making sure people love her, so she can finally feel validated.

She's also very annoying in Birthright. She tries to kill you because she can't have you all by herself, which contradicts what she said to Niles when Niles told her about her attitude problem.

Camilla explicitly said that she's clingy to Corrin exactly because she wants Corrin to never feel alone. But when she saw Corrin not alone, with Hinoka, rather than join them, she tries to kill Corrin. After failing to kill Corrin she just runs to the castle and cries all day. What a fucking bitch.

And this is just one of them, he's made multiple posts like these but lol archive is shit right now so I can't dig them up

In conclusion, Camilla a cowtits shit
>>
File: Stoneborn 2.jpg (86KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Stoneborn 2.jpg
86KB, 320x240px
>>150096797
You don't get much for killing normal Faceless only the big gold ones are worth anything,
And all the gold ones run away.
>>
>>150096797
Well the AI is good at duel attacking. It's still pretty shit even for units on par with it and just a pain in the ass for weaker units.
>>
File: 1452158047350.png (247KB, 800x851px) Image search: [Google]
1452158047350.png
247KB, 800x851px
>>150096474
bump pls help
>>
>>150097285
From my point of view it's the Berukafag's haters who are the samefaggers.
>>
>>150097185
>rock throwing proficiency
uh, okay...
>>
>>150097157
You know whats cool
How when you pick Hoshido Ryoma lets Xander whoop the shit out of you and only when you're about to be killed, but Xander protects you before Ryoma gets even when swing in when you choose Nohr
>>
>>150097365
Be brave anon.
>>
>>150097157
Michlan please
>>
>>150097485
Steps in
>>
>Path of Shit
>>
>>150097485
Ryoma is running towards you and is farther away.

Xander was already there.
>>
>Shit of Shitdiance
>>
File: 58132568_p0.png (642KB, 930x661px) Image search: [Google]
58132568_p0.png
642KB, 930x661px
>>150097826
That's not Takumi
>>
>>150097485
He wasn't even at the scene, nice try though.
>>
File: 1451614574212.png (424KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1451614574212.png
424KB, 480x640px
>>150096474
Bump pls help pls
>>
>>150097826
>Takumi
>>
>>150097826
I thought that was Oboro when I saw that.
>>
>>150098061
It's impossible anon, just give up.
Or make a suicide run to Takumi and don't care who dies.
>>
>>150097614
not even him, not even defending him but damn his pasta is pretty effective bait. and sort of autistic
I wholeheartedly agree with him, he's a faggot that needs to be gassed though
>>
File: 1468180486073.jpg (59KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1468180486073.jpg
59KB, 600x600px
>>150098242
I WON'T SURRENDER
No I'm serious, what else can I do? I'm already running to Takumi and not caring who dies
>>
Why are we shitposting again.
>>
>>150098139
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=58132568

What

It clearly says Oboro in the tags, dumb Takumiposter
>>
>>150097669
>Fire Emblem: Shit Dragon and the Blade of Shit
>Fire Emblem: Shit
>Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Shit
>Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy Shit
>Fire Emblem: Tharcia Seven-Seven-Shit
>Fire Emblem: The Binding Shit
>Fire Emblem: Blazing Shit
>Fire Emblem: Sacred Shit
>Fire Emblem: Path of Shit
>Fire Emblem: Radiant Shit
>Fire Emblem: Shit Dragon
>Fire Emblem: New Mystery of the Shit
>Fire Emblem: Awaken-shit
>Fire Emblem Feces: Birthshit, Conqueshit and Revelashit
>>
Came back after a couple months and I see this place is still total shit. What happened this time? Are we in the process of trying to chase out yet another drawfag?
>>
>>150098418
Anon you might have to do some crazy strategy involving Rescue, double dancing and Luck.
>>
>this one person samefagging this hard about berukafag
>>
>>150098674
>our cocks

Are you Arthur or Takumi?
>>
>>150098765
We're only halfway through an ~11 hour-old thread, which makes this whole forced drama situation look even more pathetic than it actually is
>>
Why is shitposting the only thing that's keeping these threads alive
>>
I'm not giving you my (You), fuck off retard.
>>
>>150098953
Everyone else either moved on from Fire Emblem or came to the realization that this general is awful and went elsewhere. I'm just stopping in again for the moment out of morbid curiosity.
>>
File: 256.png (102KB, 178x356px) Image search: [Google]
256.png
102KB, 178x356px
>>
>>150097157
Would you like a bath with your pasta? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4qvmJrzSqM
>>
>>150064349

04253-82627 / 53787-40142

My castle has good skills for Izana and other Hoshidan units. I've also got a Conquest and Revelations castle that I can put up later on today as well.

I'll reciprocate visits later on today when I am able to get on my 3ds. Thanks to anyone who visits.
>>
File: 1465880396968.jpg (931KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1465880396968.jpg
931KB, 1000x1000px
>>150098612
Is this a legit post? I'm desperate please help me what should I do?
>>
why does he say quck instead of cuck, it makes it even more obvious that it's just him shitposting too
>>
This shithole can't even come up with new and original forms of shitposting. You faggots are seriously digging up the whole Berukafag thing yet again? You've probably been posting the same moldy old waifu shitposts for months on end. What a limp-dicked general this is.
>>
>>150097185
>>150097208
For a map you have to purchase to cheese a game. They really don't make it easy for people. Why even do it then?
>>
>>150099072
This.
Don't reply to him. Don't acknowledge his existence. Just report his posts and ignore him.

Also remember to filter tripfags!
>>
What exactly did this guy do?
>>
Note that Berukafag isn't even here. All of this is completely unprovoked. At this point he isn't even attacking Berukafag himself, but some made up persona that exists only in his imagination. He has literally shitposted himself into full blown insanity.
>>
>>150099469
Yeah, from what I've seen lots of people capture some Falco Knights from Hinokas chapter, and you need like at least 2 charges on a Rescue staff to do some rescue chaining and dancing to just skip right to Takumi.
>>
>>150099603
Are you implying /feg/ actually needs a reason to sperg out about whatever inane thing is the current thing to shitpost? This current drama combines our favorite past-times into one putrid mass: harrassing OC-creators, waifu shitposting, cuck posting, and board personality drama.
>>
File: Pathetic Drama.jpg (106KB, 362x383px) Image search: [Google]
Pathetic Drama.jpg
106KB, 362x383px
Is it really so goddamn hard to talk about Fire Emblem in a relatively civil manner without violating board/global rules? Are you motherfuckers truly so DENSE and INEPT that you can't even manage THAT?
>>
>>150099858
If all these people are "shitposting" about him then he's clearly done something terrible.

>>150099875
I don't see how posting your castle in and of itself is bad, though sabotaging someone else's castle and running people out does sound pretty bad.
>>
>>150099603
He stole my lunch money
>>
File: 1464376028602.jpg (92KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
1464376028602.jpg
92KB, 500x650px
>>150099660
Do you have a link or something with reference to this? Although I don't have any Falco Knights from Hinoka's chapter, it still might help me
>>
>>150100036
Yes, they actually are. Just resist the urge to keep coming here and leave /feg/ for a while. It's quite refreshing. It looks like the place is pretty much just running on fumes at the moment anyway, you won't miss anything but shitposting.
>>
>>150100068
It's one guy samefagging
It's always one fucking guy trying to piss people off
>>
>>150100202
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52fKYwdvaX4&list=PLL61QMgegkrcvkMk4Bb2PvFtTlf3dkGul&index=48

I believe a well bred Nina and maybe Anna can be substituted, they just need good mov, pass, and stave use. But really I don't know what I'm talking about since I've only beaten it on hard.
>>
>>150100309
It's not one guy.
>>
File: Petty Spite.jpg (215KB, 952x714px) Image search: [Google]
Petty Spite.jpg
215KB, 952x714px
>>150099603
He stood out from the norm, and every shitposter you can think of took it SUPER PERSONALLY.

They call this Tall Poppy Syndrome. Whenever someone rises above whatever low bar that is being considered the Norm, the people who fail to reach those same heights devote EVERYTHING IN THEIR POWER to tearing them down out of petty spite.

To be fair, it's not that Berukafag has actually done much of note, good or bad, but the general principle is the same: He's not normal, so he must be ruined and purged so that the normal don't look bad by comparison.
>>
I forced Takumi to love Setsuna and made Hinata addicted to fox dick
How bad of a person am I?
>>
File: 31.png (75KB, 226x353px) Image search: [Google]
31.png
75KB, 226x353px
this isn't even fun shitposting
>>
>>150100581
Kiragi's already insane, might as well go with some hardcore tsun/inferiority shit too.
>>
>>150099603

Some guy a long time ago got a little too personal with the general and became obsessed with Belka, to the point where he held a "marriage ceremony" with his Corrin and her in an old thread. From that point onward, he became a "figure" in the general and that, of course, attracts a lot of attention from shitposters. Like I said before, he got too personal with the general and didn't know what "too much information" meant, so he'd share shit about his personal life, which is where the dead dad thing came from. He also quarreled a bit with our resident tripdork, which didn't make things any better for him.

Pretty sure the guy's gone now and most people (I use that word lightly because it seems like samefagging.) who bring him up are just kicking dust, so to speak.

I wouldn't worry about it too much, though. Just don't reply to them and talk about your Fire Emblems.

What do you guys want to see done with magic in the next FE? Personally, I want them to reintroduce light magic. I miss Bishops and Valkyries a lot. I also feel like Dark magic should take on the role of debuffing that shurikens/daggers did.
>>
File: 1449234418946.jpg (114KB, 682x885px) Image search: [Google]
1449234418946.jpg
114KB, 682x885px
>>150100468
Thank you! I'm sorry I don't have any pictures of Tharja, never thought the day would come that you'd help me
>>
>>150100623
Because it's literally the same tired old stuff that's been shitposted for like a year now; it's boring more than anything else. People here don't know when to just let shit die and it's sort of embarrassing. It's sort of like how leddit still clings to old memes this site has long moved on from.
>>
>>150100848
It's all good, have fun beating Kong Quest
>>
>>150100756
>Pretty sure the guy's gone now

Pretty sure the guy still shares his castle every now and then, sometimes over Alex's castle.
>>
Jacques did nothing wrong.
>>
>>150100231
I DID.

It got WORSE.
>>
>>150100756
Does FE Mobile count as the next FE, cause I want it to be like an einherjar-ish thingy where you can use characters from every game, including the Cipher characters and the #FE ones
>>
File: castle.jpg (76KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
castle.jpg
76KB, 320x240px
I visit/battle/gift back
>>
>>150101284
Is that an edit
>>
File: how_to_fix_feg.jpg (392KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
how_to_fix_feg.jpg
392KB, 1000x1500px
>>150101252
>>
>>150101229
As expected, since this place is essentially dead and probably will remain that way until some substantial new FE info/content arrives.
>>
>>150101462
Right, because Tharjaanon is the real offender here

Are you blind to the shit that Berukafag is posting? Fucker posted his castle AGAIN despite knowing he's not welcome here.
>>
>>150101550
Hello TharjaAnon, please put your trip back so we can properly filter the shit you post.
>>
>>150101550
See, difference is: Tharjafag is actual cancer that has been a detriment to his general for, like, years now.

Berukafag gets a LOT of shit, but hasn't actually done anything wrong. He just made the mistake of letting too much personal info slip, and asshats are taking whatever chance they can to shit up the thread because that's the only way they know how to get it up.
>>
>>150101862
I love how every time there is someone defending tripfags, TharjaAnon suddenly stops posting. Really makes me think.
>>
Nice, DonDon uploaded chapter 17A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2VtOeHt870
>>
How many of these shitposts were made by the same person
>>
>>150102298
Irysa posted Chapter 18 of his FE6 run. Lots of nice stuff in it, some interesting stuff like heavy focus on Lilina Bolting kills and Saccae route split
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Aw2BZpjnZk
>>
Your waifu wants you to stop shitposting
>>
>>150102668

I want to die.
>>
Remember, just ignore him and report his posts. No matter what retarded shit he says, don't give him (You)s.
>>
>>150103105
We'll all die eventually...
>>
>>150102764
>>150102946

I'm not even the french fucker. This drama is stupid. You're stupid. I'm stupid for staying in this rotten, festering hole of recycled drama and shitposting. I'm convinced the only reason I'm here is to repent for the sins I've committed in my previous life. Humans no longer reside in this realm. It's only the world of monsters, chasing a stupid fool.
>>
/feg/ reeks of samefagging, false-flagging, and just general shitposting

>>150103105
You yourself might get hit by a car tomorrow, you never know when the Reaper comes to take your soul
>>
>>150102298
>ShitShit
Fuck off
>>
>>150103241
Well yeah the IP count has only rose by like 4 in the last 2 hours.
Hell lot's of his posts got Janitored already.
>>
>>150100623
reminder that chitoge won
>>
>>150102298
>>150102553
Stop shilling your boring and shitty e celebs.
>>
>>150103381
https://www.youtube.com/user/SSoHPKC
>>
>>150103492
Fuck off cuck.
>>
>Grima: Man, humans suck.
>Anankos: Nah, man, just give them some time.
>Grima: Just look at /feg/.
>Anankos: Never mind. BRB starting up the plot of Fates.
>>
>>150103573
Grima: Man, humans suck.
Anankos: Jacques
>>
>>150103637
>Implying BF isn't part of the reason Anakos discards faith in humanity.
If he was the canon protagonist of Fates, it might explain the bad decisions made in every step of the plot.
>>
>All these deleted posts
>The IP count drops from 63, to 62
>>
File: 502.jpg (19KB, 351x359px) Image search: [Google]
502.jpg
19KB, 351x359px
>>
File: 1436598997795.png (165KB, 500x490px) Image search: [Google]
1436598997795.png
165KB, 500x490px
>Drill BTFO out yet again
I know this won't change anything, he'll back tomorrow with the same shit. But it still feels nice.
>>
File: 55834487_p0.jpg (188KB, 800x888px) Image search: [Google]
55834487_p0.jpg
188KB, 800x888px
>>150095880
They're a happy family so stfu
>>
>>150104180
why do people keep saying it's drill, it's painfully obvious it's just some random anons shitposting
>>
File: 1460689106550.jpg (69KB, 1024x723px) Image search: [Google]
1460689106550.jpg
69KB, 1024x723px
It's scientifically proven that Lucina is best girl!
>>
>>150104180
Daily reminder this shit only happens because people read, think about and reply posts made by namefags and tripfags.
>>
>>150104270

If she's so great, why haven't I married her?
>>
File: castle.jpg (77KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
castle.jpg
77KB, 320x240px
>>150101284

Stop.

I try to lay low and visit castles that get posted here.

You keep doing this and then he thinks he has to stay here for another few days to watch out for me.

I am convinced he will get tired eventually. But not if you keep doing this.

Hopefully he is at least banned for a while.

I visit/battle/gift back. Whatever.
>>
>>150104265
Let him pretend to be a mod who can see all of our IP addresses and hidden poster IDs
>>
File: Archers.jpg (318KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
Archers.jpg
318KB, 500x400px
So, how about that Fire Emblem?

Let's talk Shadow Dragon. Which was your favorite map?

I liked Port Warren.
>>
>>150104331
She's an acquired taste t b h.
>>
>>150104180
Maybe not today, but eventually things might change.
If we keep ignoring him and he keeps getting banned, maybe eventually he'll quit. Hell, maybe a permaban will stick (lol yeah right)

>>150104265
No, it's clearly Drill. Solo IP, incredibly repetitive manners of speech and posting style belonging to a sole individual.

trip back on, tharjafag.
>>
>>150104331
Because you have good taste
>>
File: morgan.jpg (97KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
morgan.jpg
97KB, 736x736px
this is your date tonight
>>
File: 412.jpg (139KB, 500x635px) Image search: [Google]
412.jpg
139KB, 500x635px
I love Pieri and so do you!
>>
>>150104441
>Shit Dragon
Fuck off.
>>
>>150104383
Holy shit will you just fu- just kidding my man. Don't let one samefagging turd bring you down.
>>
File: 1469767410559.jpg (201KB, 700x993px) Image search: [Google]
1469767410559.jpg
201KB, 700x993px
>>150104582
sweet
>>
>>150104441

I like the desert chapter with Gharnef. In fact, I like almost all desert chapters in FE.

norne a best
>>
>>150104582
But I'm not Hector or Eliwood.
>>
>>150104594
Hello Laslow.
>>
File: tumblr_o9oednZ5hm1ueu70ko4_1280.png (218KB, 600x557px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9oednZ5hm1ueu70ko4_1280.png
218KB, 600x557px
What would you do with this girl?
>>
>>150104441

I may be thinking of the wrong Marth game, but I really like the map where you recruit all of the wolf guard guys.
>>
>>150104441
>tfw don't remember shit about SD
From New Mystery I like the one where you recruit Bantu on the bridge.
>>
>>150104594
H-how do you know I also love P-Peri?
>>
How would reese, dewey, and malcom do as FE children?
>>
File: 1469848784455.png (113KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1469848784455.png
113KB, 600x450px
>>
>>150104976
I would even read your opinion if your post didn't have a tripcode on, anon.
>>
>>150104383
Why do you continue to post? I mean this genuinely. You invite shitposters. You get the entire general up in flames.

It's clear people don't like you. And it took a toll on you before.
>>
>>150104383
Are you serious? Just stop posting. Get away from the computer. Don't even bother replying to me, not even gonna respond. You know damn well what you bring here.
>>
File: 1467414474253.jpg (207KB, 900x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1467414474253.jpg
207KB, 900x1500px
Why is Sakura so perfect?
>>
>>150105264
>>150105248
>both posts around the same time

Interesting.
>>
>>150104901
I'd ignore her.
>>
File: 17.jpg (177KB, 1280x1054px) Image search: [Google]
17.jpg
177KB, 1280x1054px
>>150104582
>not wanting to treat your daughter to dinner for acing her tactician exams
Terrible fathers all of you

>>150105161
ok
>>
>>150105248

I've been lurking to see castles posted to visit. That guy has not stopped shitposting at all.

And do not pretend you care that it takes a toll on me. My mental health is none of your business. How about we get back to discussing the game?

>>150105264

So I'll have one less fag hounding me? Sounds like a good deal. Thanks.
>>
File: 063.jpg (21KB, 556x445px) Image search: [Google]
063.jpg
21KB, 556x445px
>>150104792
I think you have me confused for somebody else
>>150105001
Intuition
>>
>>150105482
I was stating a fact. It took a toll on you. So clearly, you being here isn't good for you.
>>
>>150105307
Only redeeming thing from Hoshidoother than Hinoka
>>
File: mods = gods.png (104KB, 675x538px) Image search: [Google]
mods = gods.png
104KB, 675x538px
>so, the guy defending tharjaanon is the shitposter
Really makes me think. Mods = gods, great ban there.
>>
File: My card.jpg (75KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
My card.jpg
75KB, 320x240px
Oh yeah, castles.
I'm EU
>>
>>150105482
>being this aggressive to people giving you rational advice
You like the shitposting you jerk. You don't care that you ruin the general.
>>
File: WVW69jckLM0-t86MyU.jpg (79KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
WVW69jckLM0-t86MyU.jpg
79KB, 320x240px
Please Visit and Battle, trying to get Leo's Iceblade
>>
>>150098612
>double dancing
What. How.
>>
cheers love
>>
File: 43f.jpg (133KB, 680x962px) Image search: [Google]
43f.jpg
133KB, 680x962px
I want to fuck water
>>
>>150105724
Roadhog time
>>
>>150105571

You know what would make me feel better? Tell me about your current playthrough. That's enough about this drama please.

What're you doing right now in game currently?
>>
Anyone got a NA castle with Suzukaze's Samurai skill line?
>>
>>150105832
Water a cute
>>
Why doesn't the Beruka anon just get a trip code?

The people who hate him can just filter him, and anyone who tries impersonating him won't be able to do so.
>>
>>150106027

No.
>>
File: 1464618152173.jpg (357KB, 1239x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1464618152173.jpg
357KB, 1239x1000px
>>150105585
she really is the only reason I decided to give Birthright a shot

On the other hand, it sucks that she's stuck in the worse games
>>
>>150105724
*teleports behind you*
>>
>>150106027
Because he's an attention whore, at least Tharjafag is decent enough to get a trip but his haters prefer shitposting over him.
>>
>>150105715
Sing, shelter, transfer, switch, sing again.
>>
>>150106001
>>150105832
She's literal garbage, fuck off
>>
File: tumblr_o75gqblfKd1r4089mo1_500.png (400KB, 500x663px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o75gqblfKd1r4089mo1_500.png
400KB, 500x663px
Odin gets to fuck this
>>
>>150106094
>>150106163
He can't go wrong.

His haters have a trip to filter so they don't have to see his posts, and everyone else will know when he actually posts rather than false flags and impersonations. Which there have been more than enough of.
>>
>>150106335

He doesn't get to fuck anything because he's too crap to get off the bench.
>>
>>150106331
>she's cute
>she have nice boobies
>she's one of the main pieces of her game
>she has amazing skills
>her only problem is poor def and hp
>>
>>150105939

Gimme a sec, I think I have that in one of my other files.

>>150106348

I do not want to use one. Sorry.
>>
>>150106459

Her movement is pretty bad too, so she needs boots or a pair up bot to keep up later in the game.
>>
>>150106459
>False
>False
>Not a Plus
>Debatable
>True
>>
>>150106459
Nice headcanon, Shitzuracuck.
>>
>>150106496
Alright, but I just want to hear why you won't use one. I just feel like it'd be beneficial to everyone.
>>
>>150106539
I always pair her with Reina for mobility

>>150106625
>Being wrong
>Being wrong
>Being wrong
>Being wrong
>Agreeing that her "only problems" are poor def and hp makes your whole opinion wrong
>>
>>150106625
Thats like, your opinion dude
Azura is an amazing waifu. Top 5 easy.
I like Hana btw
>>
File: bullyme.jpg (76KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
bullyme.jpg
76KB, 320x240px
Does anyone have Nina with pass? I'm the anon from a while ago trying to finish Lunatic.
>>
>>150106459
>Shitzura.
>Cute.
>Nice boobies.

LOL
>>
File: 1462226449356.jpg (49KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1462226449356.jpg
49KB, 256x256px
>>150106348
>Tharjafag
>decent
>>
>>150106496
Cool, take all the time you need. Thanks.
>>
Why do florafags keep shitposting about Azura?
>>
>>150106335
Not in my playthrough.

I fed Nyx to his sorry ass.
>>
>>150106878
I'm not saying that at all though.

He can be filtered. That's what I'm saying.
>>
>>150106853
Region?
>>
>>150106835
Azura is literally one of the shittiest girls in the game.
>>
What exactly is the appeal of Flora? I haven't played Rev so I wouldn't know about her supports but why do people like her?
>>
>>150106972
>>150106853
NA, sorry for not including
>>
>>150106947
And you can filter Berukafag by blocking the MD5 hash. Stop being retarded.
>>
>>150106905
People can't handle truth, even when it comes with hindsight.
>>
>>150106750
>n-n-no ur wrong!

Everything he said was correct, Azuracuck.
>>
Why are Shitzurafags so retarded?
>>
>>150107186
What do you honestly expect from them? They're retarded just like their shitfu.
>>
>le Florafag boogeyman

Azurafags sure are petty
>>
>>150107185
>he
You shouldn't refer to yourself in third person.
>>
>>150106860
>florafags shitposting about azura AGAIN
>>
why does everyone hate azura

its not fair
>>
File: 1466482887041.jpg (241KB, 1024x738px) Image search: [Google]
1466482887041.jpg
241KB, 1024x738px
I wanna tell FemTakumi that she is just as good as her older sister
>>
File: clumsyme.jpg (78KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
clumsyme.jpg
78KB, 320x240px
>>150107056

My Lunatic run failed, so I hope you can put my Nina to good use.
>>
>>150107543
>azurafags shitposting about flora AGAIN
>>
>>150107667
She's like Lucina but shittier desu
>>
>>150107667
How can you even hate something that's as easy to avoid as a character in a video game?
>>
File: 1457121575670.jpg (389KB, 1200x1640px) Image search: [Google]
1457121575670.jpg
389KB, 1200x1640px
>>150107754
>>150107754
THANK YOU ANON
I LOVE YOU
>>
File: le masketta man.png (267KB, 468x512px) Image search: [Google]
le masketta man.png
267KB, 468x512px
YOU'RE TEARING ME APART, CORRIN
>>
>>150107912
This desu

Azura is a complete failure as compared to Lucy. Her lack of popularity is fucking hilarious.
>>
You ever notice how azura is the only waifu the /feg/ majority readily agrees is terrible? no one ever comes to her defense and her problems are not memes or made-up headcanons like the other waifus, theyre actual issues from the game, shes so bad you dont even need to make up memes to make her look bad
>>
>>150108247
Now you actually have to beat the chapter, hopefully you have someone good enough to one round Takumi
>>
>>150108419
>>150108329
Is Azura the most JUST'D Fates character?
>Main """heroin""" of the story.
>Bombed in the polls.
>No beach scramble stuff.
>No spoopy scramble stuff.
>No merchandise at all.
>>
File: 1467467642222.jpg (74KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1467467642222.jpg
74KB, 700x700px
>>150108584
My Mozu with a crescent bow is a monster, she should do fine

Get ready to die my sweet Takumi
>>
Do Azurafags have it the hardest? they just keep getting BTFO and their retarded majority does not help in the slightest

Effiefags don't even exist anymore
>>
>>150108693
She's compared to Zoroark for a reason.
>>
>>150106879

Sorry for the wait.
>>150104383
>>
>>150108247

Do your best. Succeed where I have failed.
>>
>>150108693
>heroin
If only. She'd be much more interesting as a whacked-out drug user.
>>
>>150099478
Only way to quickly level up 20+ characters
>>
>>150108693
>>150108801
If she got merchandise you'd just be complaining how forced it would be and how it should have gone to an actually popular character

I'd rather her be zoroark and not get anything than get something but called out for it
>>
File: tumblr_o89vpppbSW1r8ms50o3_540.jpg (81KB, 500x756px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o89vpppbSW1r8ms50o3_540.jpg
81KB, 500x756px
>>
>>150109054
who's wife is this
>>
>>150109054
Saizo's.

He takes over Gerome's manhandling duties.
>>
My Unit was a mistake.
>>
>>150109054
That looks a lot more feminine than Soleil desu
>>
File: tumblr_o3zwdbx64V1qgworxo4_1280.png (169KB, 682x793px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3zwdbx64V1qgworxo4_1280.png
169KB, 682x793px
He will rise
>>
>>150109194
Azura is a mistake
>>
>>150109054
Is fem!Inigo a hopeless slut that tries to get laid but men constantly shoot her down because she's trying too hard to be seductive?
>>
>>150109447
Sounds no different from regular inigo
>>
File: teenkasia_072-010.jpg (2MB, 2592x3872px) Image search: [Google]
teenkasia_072-010.jpg
2MB, 2592x3872px
>>150108247
If you succeed, I'll impregnate you
>>
>>150109447
But who will manhandle her?
>>
>>150108882
Don't worry about it. Thanks dear.
>>
Which Fates characters are these?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLgGT18KUzE
>>
>>150104383
You should arm all those Berukas you have. I think it would be fun as fuck to fight.
>>
>le genderbend meme

fuck off
>>
>>150109717

Of course. Anytime friend. All set?

>>150110023

Once i am sure Knuffle is done I'll put weapons on them and take them off hold for a while if you want.
>>
>>150110496
Neat. Take your time.
>>
>>150110496
Why did you ignore the guy who asked why you won't trip? There's no reason for you not to trip. It would only benefit you. Did you see the earlier half of the thread? All of that was because of you. You're crazy if you think that ban will stop him for good.
>>
File: 1463875778438.jpg (107KB, 975x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1463875778438.jpg
107KB, 975x1024px
>>150110063
>>
>>150110718
And you're crazy if you think him having a trip will do anything except make him a bigger target.
Look at the TharjaAnon.
>>
>>150110718
You're the only one complaining about him. Piss off.
>>
>>150110718
Actually, all of that was because of shitposters looking for an easy target to derail threads with, and tripcoding will do nothing to change that, judging by all the posts continually wasted on namefags and tripfags. Not to mention it's counterintuitive for someone trying to lay low to put up a blatant identifier like that. Also, he did reply: >>150106496

"I don't want to use one" is the only reason anyone should ever need to not use a tripcode.
>>
What class and mom do I need to fix Selkie?
>>
>>150110496
>>150110607
Oh hell. Already visited today.
>>
>>150111370
Her growths scream ninja.
>>
>>150110496
Ah yes, all done. Thanks again.
>>
>>150111370
Something that does damage, preferably Ninja and str mods since foxes are meant as anti-magic attackers.
>>
>>150111480
>>150111553
Sounds like Kagero should get the subhuman dick
>>
File: 1466593175194.jpg (89KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
1466593175194.jpg
89KB, 500x625px
Oh shit I feel dumb, how much move do you need to do the two turn kill? Mine was short by two squares
>>
Kiragi
>>
>>150112813
BEst kid.
>>
>>150113126
>letting takumi breed
>>
>>150113425
>forcing Takumi to breed so he produces the cutest and best kid for you
>>
M E M E S
>>
>>150111453

There's always next time. I'll keep them armed for a while.

>>150112623

Are you riding on a mounted unit who has at least 1 boot on them?

I do not remember the specifics, but I believe that was what I needed to reach.
>>
File: 1469667923906.jpg (227KB, 650x668px) Image search: [Google]
1469667923906.jpg
227KB, 650x668px
F-fuckin... Nohrian scu-m.. *Vomits
>>
>>150114638
>think because drill got banned you can just post freely here now
You can stop being a smug cunt anytime. He's gonna be back tomorrow and you'll just ruin the thread by being here. You refuse to trip or cooperate and you keep ignoring people who try to help you. Just answer the fucking question. Why won't you trip when it's clear that it will help the thread? At least give a fucking reason. "I DON'T WANT TO" isn't a reason.
>>
File: 1437077604940.png (247KB, 283x427px) Image search: [Google]
1437077604940.png
247KB, 283x427px
>>
Is it bad that I feel more attraction to the generic Maid more than any other female in the game?
Actually, I find a few of the generic female portraits cuter than some other playable units
>>
>>150111659
The thing is with Selkie is that she is actually worse than her dad as a unit. Kagero is a high priority physical mom that should go to other physical kids first before Selkie should be considered unless you like Selkie.
>>
>>150115178
Who cares optimizationcuck. Le super soldiers meme needs to die.
>>
I'm starting to think Knuffle and Belkafag are the same person. Why would he go out of his way to help him? They've never spoken before. Knuffle was also the one who pointed out Drill spamming his request on the /v/ draw thread. Awfully suspicious if you ask me.
>>
>>150115437
Nobody cares about this shit.
>>
>>150115437
I'm starting to think you're Drill trying your best not to get banned again but still harass some guy on the internet for no fucking reason.
>>
>>150114703
>Quickest at getting dressed
Why is smuglancer the literal best sidewoman?
>>
>>150115437
Kill yourself
>>
So why do Olivia and Lissa get alternative versions in Fates if they weren't on the polls?
>>
>>150115864
They do?
>>
>>150115864
Yeah Soleil and Olivia are practically the same person.
>>
>>150114703
Give her to Takumi or someone else? I can't picture Benny banging Oboro.
>>
>Drill shitposting on low intensity
I've never seen one man so triggered by the presence of another poster.
>>
>>150106335
But kagero is for Odin? Even though Niles with Elise feels weird.
>>
>>150116004
Just keep her with Takumi

They are meant to be
>>
>>150115997
>families having members that resemble each other
>>
>>150116220
My point is that Olivia almost shares nothing in common with Soleil.
>>
>>150116315
Shit dancer. Do they leave their kids behind in paired endings?
>>
>>150116004
Her Benny support is adorable <3.

Takumi/Oboro is a waste of spear fighter genes too.
>>
File: tsubasa.jpg (13KB, 399x460px) Image search: [Google]
tsubasa.jpg
13KB, 399x460px
Thoughts?
>>
File: Cordelia7.jpg (363KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Cordelia7.jpg
363KB, 900x1200px
This thread is severely lacking in best girl.
>>
>>150116315
That's the point. Soleil is the antithesis of Olivia.

Olivia is shy, timid and brash but extremely good at dancing

Soleil is confident, brazen and optimistic but an awful dancer.
>>
File: 1468617547108.jpg (55KB, 400x751px) Image search: [Google]
1468617547108.jpg
55KB, 400x751px
>>150116937
Elly is better.
>>
>>150117107
I never even marry her because of enormous Chrom boner.

Nobody deserves that
>>
>>150116937
ONEGAI
>>
>>150117107
str pega girls are for cannon fodder.!
>>
>>150117156
They're not that deep cuck
>>
>people actually married Solel
>>
>>150117565
She's a kamuisexual so obviously.
>>
>>150117156
So then >>150115864 is fucking stupid.
>>
>>150117565
Yeah, like 3 people in the world.
>>
>>150117806
>he plays the cuck version
LOL
>>
>>150114967
Except it is a reason, you fuck. Stop trying to kill anonymous posting for your own sick pleasure.
>>
So, where is Ophelia's exalt brand?
>>
>>150118374
I think it's her arm, I think she mentions it like two different times.
>>
>>150118374
Ophelia is shit
>>
>>150118374
Is she as retarded as Owain? Ive never had her as a unit
>>
>>150118448
I can see what kind of mood getting banned puts you in.
Why not start another shitposting legacy in another general?
Starting fresh always is fun.
>>
File: Untitled.png (582KB, 512x768px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
582KB, 512x768px
>>150081217
>>150081291
>>150095447

Thanks. Any other characters that I should keep an eye for? The game keeps throwing multiple recruitable characters on every single chapter up until now.

And is it just me or most girl support talk with male Kris ends up with the girls jumping on his dick? The knight girl go tsundere on him, the Marth fangirl wants to marry him, haven't got third support talk on this loli healer girl but she's already eyeing on him when he's training, the mage girl calls him cute while comments on his fashion, etc
>>
>>150118553
Yeah she's pretty much Owain with tits.
>>
>>150118553
More retarded.
>>
File: 34247403_p4.jpg (97KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
34247403_p4.jpg
97KB, 600x480px
>>150117156
Also, Olivia is female.
>>
File: Social Knight tier.png (925KB, 1344x2856px) Image search: [Google]
Social Knight tier.png
925KB, 1344x2856px
>>150118583
Sirius is powerful.
>>
>>150118374
Her vagina
>>
I think it's fair to say that Chrom had the most powerful retainer.
>>
Would you sleep with lucina?
>>
>>150120065
Yes, I bet she is warm.
>>
>>150118374
Under her left breast
>>150119052
Or there.
>>
File: 55590504_p1_master1200.jpg (194KB, 470x600px) Image search: [Google]
55590504_p1_master1200.jpg
194KB, 470x600px
>>150120130
His or her drawings of robin amd morgan are erotic.
>>
File: Brand of Exalt.png (645KB, 836x452px) Image search: [Google]
Brand of Exalt.png
645KB, 836x452px
Look, there we go I found it.
>>
>>150120846
thanks, I wondered if IS forgot about that being a thing
>>
>Sigurd
>+1 Str / -2 Mag / +1 Skill / 0 Spd / +1 Lck / 0 Def / 0 Res

>Tyrfing
>Sword / E Rank / 13 Mt / 85 Hit / 0 Crit / 0 Avo / 1 Rng
>Skill/Spd+2, Res+4. Survive lethal attacks if HP > 1. Trigger % = (Lck stat)

>Lord Knight
>Swords / Katana — A Rank
>Lances / Naginata — B Rank
>60 HP / 8 Mov / Beast weakness
>35 Str / 25 Mag / 32 Skill / 32 Spd / 30 Lck / 32 Def / 28 Res
>Lv. 1 — Pursuit
>Increases chance of follow-up attack when this unit's Spd >= enemy's Spd (+5 eff. Spd).
>Lv. 10 — Nihil
>Negates enemy's triggered skills when the unit initiates combat.
>Lv. 25 — Canto
>Allows the unit to use up leftover Mov after performing an action.
>Lv. 35 — Bold Stance
>>
>>150121576
Their A support is pretty much devoted to it.
>>
>>150122089
Sigurd doesn't get Nihil.
>>
>>150122142
Yeah, I never got that far into their supports once I got Ophelia Odin hit the bench.
>>
>>150122415
Seliph—also a Lord Knight—does, though.
>>
>>150122704
But Pursuit is the class skill for Lord Knight, not Nihil.
>>150122481
It's a pretty good support.
>>
>>150122975
Listen, can you come up with something different and unique? Nihil makes sense and is an interesting addition to the skill set. If you want to really get nit-picky, Marth/Lodestar shouldn't even have a skill set. But you're going to call out Nihil on a unit that really doesn't have any references outside of personal/innate skills in FE4?
>>
>>150123713
But Lodestar got skills in FE13 anon.
>>
Playing a female corrin through revelations lunatic. Whose the best child to give Nohr/Hoshido Noble to?
>>
>>150123984
Lodestar didn't have skills in Awakening. It was just an empty special class for Einherjar Marth.
>>
>>150124162
Or just say who the best husband is.

inb4 gunter
>>
is 4chan kind of laggy for anyone else?
>>
in NM, is there a particular reason to make your pegs into falcos or dracos?
>>
>>150124316
Xander
>>
File: Coo9_gbWgAA4lol.jpg (241KB, 811x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Coo9_gbWgAA4lol.jpg
241KB, 811x1200px
>>
>>150126154
delete this
>>
>>150126154
You post that intending to repulse but I'd hit that thick puss any day of the week
>>
>>150126978
This tbqh
>>
>>150126154
T H I C C
>>
>>150126154
Why are there no thick girls in fates?
>>
>>150126154
SPLIT YOUR LUNGS WITH BLOOD AND THUNDER
>>
>>150128010
Mitama is THICK
>>
>>150126154
Nice Orochi!Ophelia
>>
File: 1465484080577.jpg (36KB, 513x292px) Image search: [Google]
1465484080577.jpg
36KB, 513x292px
How has this picture not been posted yet?
>>
File: 1467688167527.png (549KB, 530x850px) Image search: [Google]
1467688167527.png
549KB, 530x850px
Who's the best husband for Camilla personality and support wise?
>>
>>150128010
Aren't Opheilia and Anna kinda thick in some way?
>>
>>150128686
>personality
Corrin or Laslow
>support
Her supports are ass
>>
>>150128686
Takumi
>>
File: 1466187499957.png (530KB, 540x835px) Image search: [Google]
1466187499957.png
530KB, 540x835px
>>150128686
Niles
>>
>>150128686
Silas
>>
>>150128686
silas
>>
File: selk.png (81KB, 380x264px) Image search: [Google]
selk.png
81KB, 380x264px
>you can use 16 units on the second to last chapter
>you can only use 13 in the final chapter
>>
File: tumblr_o7o6pimlQk1rmpy30o1_500.png (250KB, 500x661px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7o6pimlQk1rmpy30o1_500.png
250KB, 500x661px
>>150128686
Honkers
>>
File: 1455294635143.jpg (68KB, 550x667px) Image search: [Google]
1455294635143.jpg
68KB, 550x667px
Is there a way to pass units from one save to another save?
>>
File: 1468052806891.png (767KB, 566x762px) Image search: [Google]
1468052806891.png
767KB, 566x762px
>>150128686
Takumi for both. The artist of your pic thinks so as well.
>>
>>150129679
Honkers is for Xander
>>
>>150129732
You can buy their Einherjar on another file when you beat the game and enter them in the logbook.
>>
>>150129732
When you beat the game you choose 5 units that can be recruited in another file.
>>
>>150128686
Me!

>>150129679
Disgusting.
>>
>>150129732
Sort of, when you clear an endgame, you get to choose 5 units to add to the logbook. These come with all the skills and class sets they've acquired throughout the game, and retain their stats and statue caps. Unlike the ones you get from other other peoples' castles, these include ALL the skills they learned, not just the 5 they have equipped, so if all you care about carrying over is skills, you can still register them to buy the skills later.
>>
New Camilla doujin
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=58123829
>>
>>150129809
But Charlotte is the Queen of Nohr?
>>
Who's a good Dwyer mom? I usually toss Felicia Jakob's way, but. I feel like there are better options.
>>
File: tumblr_oazbvh1DHa1ugsnooo1_500.jpg (143KB, 500x273px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oazbvh1DHa1ugsnooo1_500.jpg
143KB, 500x273px
>>150129809
This
>>
>>150130084
*Mozu
>>
>>150130094
Without memeing Dwyer makes a good Hoshidan Noble.
>>
File: 1447059755494.png (155KB, 529x563px) Image search: [Google]
1447059755494.png
155KB, 529x563px
>>150129919
>>150129961
Thanks!
>>
>>150130143
Xander a shit and doesn't deserve qt hick.
>>
>>150130143
*Selena
>>
File: CharlotteBTFO.jpg (175KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
CharlotteBTFO.jpg
175KB, 1920x1080px
>>150130084
No
>>
>>150130281
*Ryoma
>>
>Letting Xander breed and allowing Shitbert to exist.
>>
>>150130167
I'm MaMui.
>>
>>150130392
This desu.
>>
>>150130094

Charlotte if you want him to excel in physical classes, Orochi if you want him to excel in magical classes and have access to Tomefaire. Kagero can work, too, since she passes on Shurikenfaire to both him and Jakob, but I don't know if Dwyer really wants her mods. It's not that bad a pairing though.
>>
>>150130429
Alright.
Sakura if you want him to be more staff focused. And the support is nice.
>>
>>150130094
If it's Hoshido/Rev I usually pair him up with Kagero for pair up boosts (and I think their supports are cute), and Washer Dryer turns out pretty all right. Since Jakob learns skills so fast you can pass him Replicate or Shurikenfaire early.
>>
Which f!Corrin voice do you all prefer?
>>
>>150130909
Arrogant.
>>
>>150130909
Loli.
The other two are fine though.
>>
>beat chapter 24
fucking
finally
now I can move on to whatever anal rape conquest 25 has
>>
>>150131643
>le chapter 24 is hard meme.
>>
>>150131643
Lunatic?
>>
>>150131643
Have fun, 25 is even worse
>>
>>150131643
>tfw I only killed Ryoma and didn't even attempt the hallways
Why am I such a wussy
>>
>>150131745
Chapter 25 is easy, just beat Ryoma.
>>
>>150131725
Nah just hard
I'm not good/patient enough for lunatic, I'll leave that for when I beat revelations and would strictly be playing for gameplay
>>150131717
gimmicks like fucking me
in the ass
a lot
>>150131745
so long as there aren't any fucking mobility-related dragon veins I'm A OK with it
>>
>>150131880
But the Silence staff
>>
File: 1469902259443.gif (2MB, 278x208px) Image search: [Google]
1469902259443.gif
2MB, 278x208px
>no early threads yet
>>
>>150129809
>not Nyx
>>
>>150131745
It's not that bad if you have a trained bow knight on your team with shuriken breaker. Smart use of Freeze and Entrap also make the map easy.
>>
New thread.
>>150133227
>>150133227
>>150133227
>>150133227
>>150133227
>>
>>150133258
wtf is wrong with you
>>
>>150133304
just report and ignore and pray /feg/ isn't stupid enough to migrate
>>
>>150133372
>pray /feg/ isn't stupid enough to
top lel
>>
File: 1433568424261.jpg (17KB, 435x435px) Image search: [Google]
1433568424261.jpg
17KB, 435x435px
>>150133372
>pray /feg/ isn't stupid enough to migrate
>>
>>150063495
>Horns go through the umbrella
How amusing
>>
>>150133468
Can you fuck off already.
>>
>>150064046
Soleil
Massive pervert
>>
>>150133258
>mods did their job
wow
>>
>>150133468
You're the one who's stupid enough to shit out "THARJA A BEST" even in "fucked up threads"

What the fuck is your excuse?
>>
>>150133816
Calm down autist.
>>
>>150133883
calm doesnt go down
>>
>>150133883
I'm pointing out hypocrisy. Tharjafag hopes /feg/ isn't stupid enough to go to early threads and yet that is exactly what he does just to get the first post.
>>
>>150131880
>can't kill him as nohrian noble
>reclass to lodestar
>spam yato at him until he dies
If I'm to suffer greatly for the lack of XP so be it, fuck ninjas
>>
>>150133816
he's a shitposting hypocrite, nothing is new
>>
>>150134473
>>
die
>>
File: 1337934276998.jpg (16KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
1337934276998.jpg
16KB, 360x240px
>>150131643
>tfw I'm stuck on fucking chapter 19.

These Kitsunes shit on mounted units and half my bloody team is mounted. Defensive lines don't mean shit because they can just run through your guys. So it's either kill them on the turn they come down or get fucked which would be ok if they didn't make themselves inuln and move at the same time.
>>
>>150134563
I vaguely recall just slapping a concoction or two on Kana, pairing MU under her and letting her go to town 2vKitsunes

Shame she lost her wrecking ball status after that but totally worth it
>>150134532
444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444
>>
>>150134429 New
>>150134429 Thread
>>150134429 Over
>>150134429 Here
>>
File: 5eg0AMy.gif (14KB, 200x208px) Image search: [Google]
5eg0AMy.gif
14KB, 200x208px
This is nice
>>
New thread, on time:

>>150134824
>>150134824
>>150134824
>>
>>150134728
But anon I don't have Kana yet/ The only child I have is Sophie
>>
>>150134563
Ch 19 is probably my least favorite level in conquest
>>
>>150134881
in that case enjoy beating it the intended way.
>>
>>150134880
rip
>>
>>150135006
>>
>>150131643
25 is easy, beating 25 with all the items obtained is hard.
>>
>>150135014
What's that though? Surely they intended some strategy to be used but it all goes out the window when the illusions can fucking move and get to attack on their next turn. Do I just blow all my cash on beast killers?
>>
>>150135186
Pretty much. Reclass Xander to a Wyvern Lord, hand him or Benny a beast killer, watch them mutilate everything
>>
>>150135186
Beast effective weapons are really good in Conquest. Give Camilla/Effie/whoever the Beastkiller and let them go to town. Kaze with the Hunter's Knife can help, too. And it's not just for the foxes, but mounted units including all the pegasi and kinshi they throw at you later.
>>
>>150135338
But Wyvern Lord is classed as mounted so the Kitsunes do insane damage to him. One hit Beruka for 16x2 last time I tried.
>>
>>150135561

Kitsunes don't do damage based on if they're mounted or not. They just do extra damage to beasts. Like other Kitsune. Or horses.
>>
>>150135816
Splitting hairs there since all mounted units are beasts.
>>
>>150136074
wyverns are classified as dragon units, not beast units. they shouldnt be triggered beastbane
something aint right here
>>
>>150136174
Possible that there was no extra damage involved and 16 is just what they hit for. Units like Silas can get hit for 25
>>
>>150102553
Lilina's so weird as a unit. LTC she's amazing but in regular playthroughs she's meh.

She's kind of like Nyx in Conquest.
Thread posts: 758
Thread images: 160

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.