[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/dsg/ - Souls General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 753
Thread images: 168

File: 1465248109592.jpg (67KB, 454x815px) Image search: [Google]
1465248109592.jpg
67KB, 454x815px
>>148718085

>Character Planner
https://www.mugenmonkey.com/

>Community & Fanart
http://pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

>KING'S FIELD
http://pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>DEMON'S SOULS
http://pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>DARK SOULS
http://pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DARK SOULS 2
http://pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>BLOODBORNE
http://pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>DARK SOULS 3
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub
>>
dark souls?
3?
good?
no.....
>>
bf, fc, etc
>>
Replaying ds2

What build should I go for?
>>
>>148760547
>You need to adapt to that.

except it's so random it's impossible to adapt to and always benefits my opponent more than me
>>
File: 1398410474181.gif (601KB, 506x392px) Image search: [Google]
1398410474181.gif
601KB, 506x392px
Hi.
>>
What are your favorite soapstone messages? I liked all of the "don't give up, skeleton!" throughout DS2, but "amazing chest ahead" before Gwynevere's room is a classic.
>>
>>148761021
99 in all stats
>>
>>148761041
Nah, you are way past time to git gud.
>>
>>148761226
"Listen closely, skeleton" in harvest valley was neat
>>
File: 1448453903618.jpg (554KB, 969x915px) Image search: [Google]
1448453903618.jpg
554KB, 969x915px
wheres the PCFC?
>>
>Welome to /r/ProtectorsOfPriscilla!
>Come join the covenant, protect Crossbreed Priscilla from those that would do her harm. Hunt down and kill all targets in any way you see fit. Use of the Lifehunt scythe and Priscillas dagger is strictly forbidden, you know why.
>As of Dark Souls 3, Protectors will be Blades of the Darkmoon, serving under Yorshkaa, who appears to have relation to Priscilla. As such Yorshkaa's Chime is also forbidden.

>There are very few rules in the act of defending Priscilla, and all tactics are allowed, whether dirty tricks or an honorable duel. Once you Sign up in the Introduce yourself thread please follow all rules for invasion. The few rules that must be followed are:
>*Upon arrival in a hostiles world, send a message explaining your intent to protect Priscilla at all costs, no mention of the covenant is to be made at this time.
>*If after they have been made aware of your reason, they contact you saying that they wish no ill to Priscilla, you may return saying explaining you can not trust them on word alone, so must attempt to stop them. at this time you may also offer them a chance to join the covenant. An example of a message could be "Your message is heard, but you are not yet trusted so must be stopped. If you are true in what you say, you may join my companions and I in our quest to protect Crossbreed Priscilla from all who would do her harm, if such would be your wish."
>*If someone shows interest in joining our covenant, direct them to this place.
>*If you are invaded by another member of the covenant, respond with "Fear not fellow protector, I too am here to defend Priscilla" If this message is received, a duel may be agreed to for pride or entertainment, otherwise you must leave the world with the host intact.
>*and finally under NO circumstances are the Lifehunt Scythe or Priscillas dagger to be used while defending Priscilla, as there is only one way to achieve either of these items.

(continued, jesus christ why)
>>
>>148761251
You can never get good with RNG
>>
>>148761021

Burn an ascetic and rush for the Crypt Blacksword.
>>
File: hmm.png (33KB, 154x150px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.png
33KB, 154x150px
>>148761226
>Time for head!

right before the anri marriage scene.
>>
>>148761636

>*EDIT: Due to the nature of messaging on steam (these rules were written originally for xbox/ps3) messaging the person you have invaded on PC will be very difficult. Unfortunately this makes recruiting very difficult as you can not announce your reason for being there. PC players Have voted upon a uniform, namely the Crystaline helm as a unified helmet, still allowing for the rest of the build to be customized, results posted here This uniform will NOT be required by the code, but recommended to show you are there for the same reason. Once we have more protectors, the voting may be reopened at another time.
>*POST DARK SOULS 3 EDIT: As of the release of Dark Souls 3, Protectors of Priscilla will be Blades of the Darkmoon in Dark Souls 3. This decision was based upon the covenants leader Yorshkaa's resemblance to Crossbreed Priscilla, and the implied relation between the two. As such, Yorshkaa's Chime is banned for use in the covenant, HOWEVER lifehunt scythe miracle is not banned. PC Invaders now have 2 options for uniforms and introductions, The post about it can be found Here.

Some guy responds to the rules with
>I'm guessing none of you have platinumed.
and gets
>Unfortunately i do possess the dark soul achievement, but that was before i truly understood the greatness that was Crossbreed Priscilla, I've have atoned for my sins in the blood of others who would seek her harm.
as a response.

why
>>
>>148761696
I don't think you understand what RNG means.
>>
>>148760750

Thrall Hoods. I need 8 hoods for 8 Thrall-themed builds.
>>
>>148761119
when can we go backt o dark souls 2
>>
>>148761226
"Visions of parrying..." next to Gwyn's statue in 3
"No chest ahead, therefore no gripping" before Gwyneverever's room in 3
>>
Can someone on PC drop me a twin princes' greatsword?
>>
File: blackbear.jpg (27KB, 298x299px) Image search: [Google]
blackbear.jpg
27KB, 298x299px
>>148761793
Out of morbid curiosity, i googled it and went to that page

Fuck you anon, you owe me a gallon of bleach
>>
>>148761835
the lag is random every damn time.

Fuck this noise, I used a respec to go back to my really high luck build and farm for the items
>>
File: 1403077644611.gif (742KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1403077644611.gif
742KB, 500x281px
>>148761973

Hopefully never, and this is coming from someone who liked the game. I just can't stand the movement in that game, can't go back to it.
>>
File: 1459195109670.jpg (35KB, 530x280px) Image search: [Google]
1459195109670.jpg
35KB, 530x280px
What hardware do I need to run DaS3 at 1080p and 30+ fps?
>>
File: hot.jpg (26KB, 500x554px) Image search: [Google]
hot.jpg
26KB, 500x554px
>>148762035

Do you have a Thrall hood to give me for it
>>
>>148762224
A PS4
>>
>>148762279
He meant 30+fps, not 3+
>>
>>148761868
On PC? I have two I can drop for you.
>>
>fighting yhorm as a mage with no stormruler
actually pretty fun
>>
>>148762114
It's absolutely horrifying.

A few other gems:

>I pledge myself to The Lady and her safety. I can be identified by my sleek painting guardian robes; once a pristine white, now stained in the blood of trespassers. I don a crystalline helm, my chilling visage striking fear into those who stare into my dead, black eyes.

>I am a lone warrior, belonging to no covenant. My soul cannot be pinned down due to its restlessness. Except for one. The Lady of the Fluffy Tail has not only soothed my restless soul, but she has taken my heart as well. For months I toiled in the freezing cold, slaughtering all who drew near to her. Then, one day, a brave soul dared to invade my world. He told me of this covenant. He stood his ground, and to my amazement, he slew me. My old self. I now rise again from the grave as a stalwart protector. I have yet to dedicate a build made to protect the Lady, but I am currently on PS3, going by the names Floridian283 and FantasticFailure. I vow to protect the dear lady with honor!

>I have come to the decision to pledge my persona to the Crossbreed. My crystal helm shall reflect truth into the hearts of non-believers. (I hope that sounds as dramatic as I think it does.)

>Is it to late to protect the fluffiest lady of them all? I've never killed her in all my runs and I will never achieve the dark soul because of this. I'm on 360 and my GT is the same as my name. May Priscilla live a long life!

>I am Iron Markus, brother to the Great Iron Tarkus, first cousin to Giant Dad, and second cousin twice removed to Havel the Rock. I have moved my family here to the Painted World, and to keep my sanity, I have decided to Protect Priscilla.
>I wear a replica of the armor of my brother, whom is still alive (he is in a bonewheel wheelchair now, though), forged by the Giant blacksmith of Anor Londo and I wield a greatsword of chaos. You will know it is me by my name, Iron Markus and my armor.
>>
File: DaS2 Character.jpg (211KB, 843x919px) Image search: [Google]
DaS2 Character.jpg
211KB, 843x919px
>>148761021
Str at first, but there is no reason to stop leveling in DaS2.
>>
what kind of endurance do I need for sorceries?
>>
>>148762246
I'll try to get one
>>
>>148762336

Rad. Meet me at High Wall. Pass: hood
>>
Poise doesn't exist. Instead of testing it against other players where shitty netcode and hitboxes fucks everything up, I used actual enemies.

Havel Set vs Antiquated (Dusk's) Set

Both get stunlocked from any hit (obvious, but tested for confirmation and as control variable)

Both can hyper armor through the same amount of time against Grave Warden when using an UGS. Same goes for Rats, Cathedral Knights, and Pontiff Knights.

Similar results for Greathammers, Greataxes, and Greatswords.

Conclusion: Heavy Armor is trash, you pvp poise is placebo, and the game is garbage.
>>
>>148762380
>Lady of the Fluffy Tail
>Iron Markus
Jesus Christ
>>
I don't like DaS 2 and I don't like DaS 3 enough to replay it a 3rd time. Maybe I should make new SL1 in DaS and go for all the trophies to kill time before the next notSouls game.
>>
>>148762548
dusk's gown is lead lined, she can take a hit.
>>
>>148762515

I'll still give you the sword! Pass: hood
>>
>>148762508
What id agape ring? What is low level unstoppable rape?
>>
>>148761868
>8
how can you make so many builds? or is this the same build at different SL's?
>>
>>148762380
>I am Iron Markus, brother to the Great Iron Tarkus, first cousin to Giant Dad, and second cousin twice removed to Havel the Rock.

Oh great, OnlyAfrofags are in this group
How unexpected
>>
The Urban Orb is streaming DaS3 at the moment. What does /dsg/ think of him? Is he /dsg/ approved?
>>
>>148762750
I think onlyafro was the worst thing to come out of these games.
>>
>>148762336

Anything you want in exchange? I have damn near everything in the game on this character.
>>
>>148762718
Ok i'm on my way, you place the sign, no hood yet
>>
>>148762548
>Poise doesn't exist.

Tell me something new.
>>
File: 1468784724968.jpg (75KB, 454x815px) Image search: [Google]
1468784724968.jpg
75KB, 454x815px
>>148760692
t-rex
>>
>>148762735

Only two of them are modeled on the in-game thrall weapons. The others are just little jokes fit to different invasion areas.
>>
>>148762543
sign's down next to the fire my man
>>
>>148763057
Not this shit again
>>
>>148762548
Do you really think that people haven't tested it like that before?
Yes, poise either does not exist, or does something that's incredibly hard to notice, or people already would have discovered it. Maybe it increases the amount of hyperarmor frames a little?
>the game is garbage.
>People STILL can't forget the fuckfest of das1 poise.
Cry more.
>>
>>148762513
15-20 at best, especially if you're planning to use a light weapon. You have far more crucial stats to worry about.
>>
>>148762867
I personally feel his videos were alright in the earlier stages, its his rabid fanbase that is fucking cancer.

Also; worst thing to come out of the souls series
>Not the "PILLARS OF THE COMMUNITY"
>>
>>148761226
Amazing trap ahead
>>
>>148763107

I see it. I'll drop this sword off and then summon you. Sure you don't need anything?
>>
>>148762660
>>148762750
THERE IS NO ESCAPE

>I have a confession. In my sad, naive, early days of first playing Dark Souls, I knew not the magnificence of the Fluffy tail goddess, and killed her so that I could make her tail my Scythe. But I have changed my ways. I have come to realize that the Painted World is a happy place with a benevolent fluffy ruler, and that my mistake should not be made by others. So, I wish to pledge my OP ninja-flipping giant dad to the service of the fluffy tail, so that my mistake may never be made again. So, will you accept my plea for absolution and allow me to protect Priscilla?
>(P.S. I love Priscilla, but she is not my waifu. That honor is held only by Ebrietas, Daughter of the Cosmos.)

>I mean, Priscilla is one of the cutest things I have ever seen, the painted world is delightfully chilly and a joy to hang out in, and she'd probably be rather nice in a tea party, but there's one problem.
>I really like scythes. Like, I really really like scythes. I have to say, they're my favorite thing. And that's a damn fine scythe. And I doubt she'll tell me where she got it anytime soon...
>So, I'm in a bit of a bind. You all seem like a fun group but god damn if that isn't a tempting scythe. I think I might prefer gwyndolin, anyway...

>It's always possible people lurk in the shadows, watching the protectors looking for weakness. it is also possible they are curious but not yet ready to swear allegiance to Priscilla. And read the code, unless they answer with the proper response they are not to be trusted and are assumed hostile.
>>
>>148762734
Still pure str with estoc + Craftsman hammer, engraved gauntlets, and robflynn
>>
>>148763262

>May I submit to all those who may see it, a tale of my own. I appear in the land of a defiler who must be dealt with and charge into the world to find him. i see him fighting the undead dragon and rush past him to the end of the bridge to stand guard so i can fight him on my terms. This defilers believe he can get the upper hand by standing on an edge and firing small arrows at me, but he underestimates my strength as i switch to my dragonslayer great bow and fire one shot guided by Priscilla herself as it sails through the air hitting him first shot and sending him flying through the air. As he finds his way back to me I stand and wait, as he approaches I cast my spells turning my sword to crystal and leaving humanity waiting above my head. As I approach prepared to defend Priscilla, he sees my strength and the errors of his ways and jumps off the bridge to take his own life.

>The other day I invaded another player and immediatedly let him know , why I was there and what my intentions were. He did not respond so I decided to have no mercy. I drew my occult Claymore and charged forward, circling myself into his defense. But he was not an enemy easy to deal with and I paid for my attack with his sword in my back. The fight went on and I managed to drive him into a corner -namely the hanging bridge- and quickly grabbed my talisman to let sinister greatswords rise out of the ground. With this attack I could push him near the edge. For the final blow I unleashed the wrath of the Gods and sent him flying, letting his body smash onto the ground.
>>
What fast weapon to use as backup for Demon's Greataxe
>>
>>148763240
mate we had a mix up and I gave the hoods to the homosword guy, you can pick them up from him, I don't need anything in exchange anyway
>>
>>148763613
offhand corivan great knife
>>
>>148762941

K my sign is down. I got the hoods, I can drop off the sword
>>
>>148763741
>16 dex
nope
>>
>>148763558

>Good morning! I'm Bug, nice to meet ya.
>I had the pleasure of being invaded by one of your members a few days ago in the painted world. I happened to be on a PvP-kitted sl 100 farming some souls and humanity for some different tools (Gargoyle tail axe, scimitar, and pickaxe are not 14 yet), so I was quite prepared for my assailant.
>Thanks for the matches. My opponent was both outleveled and yet courteous, even after a baited counter backstab to finish one skirmish (that quite possibly wasn't a backstab attempt at all, but I did not know at the time). Overall impressed with the entire experience with this group.
>In return I offer help where I can give it. I have run a few fight club clinics years ago to teach some of the intermediate techniques that used to be near required in order to compete. As the game ages, I'm finding a real lack of folks who are regularly performing these intermediate techniques anymore other than myself and my old friendslist folks that still play. I'm speaking of techniques like spell-animation-cancel/feint, let alone folks who can toggle escape parry a zweihander 2nd swing after eating the first one with 0 poise.
>In addition to intermediate techniques, I'd also be very willing to host parry fight clubs for the benefit of the group. I love parry timings in pvp and strive to master them all. As such I'd be happy to give a brief tutorial and practice session an an AOE healing toon to those as interested as I am, only with un-upgraded weaponry to allow folks to learn the ultra-great timings that would otherwise one or two hit them.
>If any of this sounds like something you'd be interested in, feel free to shoot me an xbox360 message, or ping me here so we can set something up.
>Praise the Sun!

This guy sounds like a pro.
>>
>>148763165
>People STILL can't forget the fuckfest of das1 poise.

Was only a problem due to instabacktab and End raising equip burden. both gone in DS3. Go be retarded elsewhere.
>>
>>148763848
post your build
>>
File: Oh shit comrade5.jpg (35KB, 341x315px) Image search: [Google]
Oh shit comrade5.jpg
35KB, 341x315px
>>148763262
>>148763558
STOP, THINK OF THE CHILDREN
>>
Can any kind anon well versed in the terms of CE answer some Q's for me? Some of the FAQ's in the pasta aren't too helpful.

First off, is it correct that if you get "softbanned," it only affects one account, and you can use white circlet to undo it? My other accounts won't also be softbanned even though they're all technically under the same "save file"?

Second, has anyone used 100% drop rate and/or the name changer and managed to not get banned? CE forums both say these are not 100% guaranteed safe
>>
>>148763613
heavy rapier
>>
>>148763613
I used to use pontiff knight curved sword in left hand, and it's pretty good, but recently i tried rapier, and it's awesome. So good at roll catching people who try to circle roll around you, it's incredible.
>>
>>148763661

Gotcha! Thanks for those!
>>
>>148763976
I've used 100% drop and not been banned. Haven't tried name changer, though I do want to look into it since it's the only thing you can't change about your character legit.
>>
File: シゲル - undead.jpg (302KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
シゲル - undead.jpg
302KB, 600x600px
>>148763935

>When a fly finds it's way into my room, I say: "Thou dost not belong. This land is peaceful, it's inhabitant kind." To be fair, i give chances for escape by door and / or window(plank) before i attack. Thoughts?

>I invaded the world of a cur who may have wished harm on the fluffy tail and cold feet of our Lady, and he was nowhere to be found. Exploring Her world to find the defiler, I followed the trail of corpses of Her hollow and Crow Demon guardians until I came to the open door to the pathway to Her room. Noticing that our hollowed comrades were still alive and well beyond, I stood in the doorway, greatshield before me, and waited until the coward showed his face. Rather than even try to fight me, he quit out of the game, returning me to my world. I may not have slain the interloper, but I drove him off for now, and that's good enough for me.

I'm done, I'd go hollow if I kept going.
>>
>>148764159
Thanks for the homosword
>>
>>148763880

The problem is they went to the other extreme instead of learning from DS1 and trying to balance it. They've just slapped Bloodborne's system into DS.
>>
>>148763880
There is literally nothing good about a thing that's absolutely mandatory in PvP. Nor there is anything good about lol no interruption. Dumbs game down so much.
>>
>>148764339

No problem. I actually made it just in case someone else needed it and could help me with a trade.
>>
>>148764492
This isn't a PvP-only game you fucking retard.
>>
DaS 3 does a really shit job with inspiring a sense of danger and adventure. Probably because of the warping mechanics and being able to go to Firelink at any time.

I was never once tempted to slap down "lonely..." whereas in Blighttown and Anor Londo I often felt very lonely
>>
I don't get why I have no desire to replay Ds3 even though it's kinda fun to play
>>
>>148763932
I really don't feel like starting a new character to do this.
https://www.mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/57436
>>
>>148764718
Lack of variety
>>
>>148764492
>Nor there is anything good about lol no interruption. Dumbs game down so much.
This is why 90% of the player base running SS/CS and spamming roll. Keep sucking on that Bamco cock newfriend.
>>
File: da new boys 2.jpg (794KB, 2889x694px) Image search: [Google]
da new boys 2.jpg
794KB, 2889x694px
bring out your fashion
>>
>>148764620
Oh, so we're talking about PvE? As bad as poise was in PvP it didn't even compared to how much it was breaking PvE. With heavy armor in das1 you can just go, mash r1 and win, it's so dumb it's ridiculous.
>>
>>148764293
Do you think changing dropped item for + rings can get banned?
>>
File: 1465919664317.jpg (23KB, 349x247px) Image search: [Google]
1465919664317.jpg
23KB, 349x247px
Help

I've bought Das ptd on Steam and it just doesn't run properly not even with dsfix.

I've had the game pirated and it ran well with dsfix, but now dsfix is speeding the whole game up instead of just wixing the frame drops. What to do?
>>
>>148764925
no but i wouldn't risk it
>>
>>148765027
Did you unlock FPS in the ini file? You don't just simply install dsfix
>>
>>148764906
You still take damage moron, that was the trade-off. Did you even play the game or just spouting shit opinions?
>>
File: DARK SOULS™ III_20160428182951.jpg (365KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DARK SOULS™ III_20160428182951.jpg
365KB, 1920x1080px
>>148764874
>>
>>148765027
DSFix is broken for me as well, a lot of features don't work or work strangely. Don't unlock the framerate and it should run fine
>>
Pursuer is weak to lightning, right?

Trying to decide if I should make my co-op support sunbro character a cleric or a knight.
>>
>>148761539
Just finished my lunch

will host @ highwall. Pword:dsg

-------OFFICIAL /DSG/ FIGHT CLUB RULES-------

>Must bow before fighting
>No gesturing after fight
>No hard swapping
>No changing to fast weapon if opponent gets on low health
>No changing weapons for riposte
>No toggling blessed weapons for increased regeneration
>No hornet ring
>No leo ring
>No bloodring
>No prisoner's chain
>No Great shields
>No halberds
>No scythes
>No spears
>No straight swords
>No fist weapons
>No obscure weapons with movesets people don't understand
>No weapon of any type
>No running attacks
>No rolling attacks
(rolling attack with gothards or drang spear PUNISHMENT WILL RESULT in -100 points from Gryffindor)
>No weapon buffs
>No throwing knifes
>No bombs of any type
>No self buffs
>No self debuffs
>No resins
>No grass
>No using ashen estus
>No blocking for more than 2 seconds
>No more than 1 parry every 32.657 seconds
>no parrying
>No attacking just as your opponent walks into range
>No backing away from your opponent
>No unlocked combat
>No min/maxers allowed
>No RPing
>No 212
>No looking within 31.5° of the host
>For every 10 steps you MUST make a 180° rotation
>No losing, everyone is a winner
>No trying to win
>No winning, only play for fun
>No fun

Be there or be square.
>>
File: It's enough to make a man sick.jpg (381KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
It's enough to make a man sick.jpg
381KB, 1360x768px
>>148764874
I wish the blood in this game was more crimson, more often than not it looks like dirt.
>>
>>148764159
Do you still need more of these things? I have one more on another character.
>>
File: 20160713222249_1.jpg (193KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
20160713222249_1.jpg
193KB, 1280x720px
>>148764874
>>
File: comfy.jpg (120KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
120KB, 800x600px
>>148764874
>>
File: kirk.jpg (444KB, 1502x1530px) Image search: [Google]
kirk.jpg
444KB, 1502x1530px
>>148761636
>>148761793

That sounds almost as autistic as our very own Knight Kirk!
>>
>>148764906
>ds1 is now the r1 spam game
>>
>>148764906
>mash r1 and win
HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: 20160717212620_1.jpg (216KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
20160717212620_1.jpg
216KB, 1280x720px
>>148765483
And this is the planned fashion for my witch turned nun character
>>
>>148765226
unlocked it, and set the cap to 30 fps
the game looks like it runs twice as fast as it should and some controls are hyper sensitive
>>
DS3 has more memorable boss fights than DS1.
>>
>doing a artorias cosplay
>twink pull a dark hand
>later with ornstein cosplay
>twink shows up and transforms into a dragon
these people are idiots

>>148765441
>no parrying
capitalize that N, anon
>>
>>148764872
Do you think poise would at all weaken quick weapons? Yeah no. They were just as meta in das1.
>>148765232
I have some 400 hours in das1.
>Take damage
Doesn't matter. Mobs that you can stunlock are simply trash, since they can't do the same to you and those that you can't stunlock you can outtrade pretty easily in NG.
>>
>>148765710
Well that's weird. Sorry anon but I dunno what could be the problem I'm playing DS3.
>>
>>148765758
(no)
>>
File: JUST.jpg (666KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
666KB, 1920x1080px
>tfw this is the first boss in the entire game which is actually making me genuinely angry

I keep fucking flawlessly parrying him until he's about a quarter or lower health, then I buckle and get savaged by his 4 swing combo. If I manage to get up, I literally cannot find a time to estus. It feels like there is almost no room for error in this fight.

I don't think I can face running the Kiln anymore today. Time to lie down.
>>
>>148765441
Is this fc real or an assassin?
>>
>>148766548

try poise
>>
>>148765758
memorable for having the worst bosses in the series
>>
>>148766584
its a real FC

still waiting for people.
>>
>>148766669
How much poise would you need to not be staggered by him? I tried it with full havels and still got cucked hard, it actually made it harder because I couldn't really dodge his grab attack while fattying
>>
>>148766841
Keep waiting
>>
>>148766680
>>148766276
>DaS1 bosses better than DaS3 bosses
name a good and memorable DaS1 boss that isn't

>Gwyn
>Oreo and Smug
>Kellog
>Gargoyles
>>
>>148765926
lol
>>
>>148766978
Sanctuary Guardian
Artorias
Manus
Kalameet
>>
File: 20160717134111_1.jpg (676KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160717134111_1.jpg
676KB, 1920x1080px
>>148765441
got one sign, will summon when we get 2.
>>
>>148766978
name a good and memorable boss in 3 that isn't

>Champion Gundyr
>Soul of Cinder

that's literally it
>>
>>148766978
Fork Ings
>>
>>148766909

I think his swings do around 30 poise damage, so you need at least 31 poise to poise through one hit. He's aggressive as fuck though, so poise won't help you very much here. Use the pillars like you would in the O&S fight.
>>
>>148767132
might be less than usual with all the streams on
>>
File: 1462323771978.jpg (27KB, 273x302px) Image search: [Google]
1462323771978.jpg
27KB, 273x302px
>Go to visit Orbeck
>Forgot to buy a spell
>"What is it? Forgot something?"
>"That would be quite like you hehe."
>He never said that line before I started buying sorcery and talked to him
That was cute. Good NPC desu
>>
File: 335300_20160712003906_1.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
335300_20160712003906_1.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>148764874
Is 2 allowed?
>>
>>148766978
>gargoyles were a good and memorable boss
Holy shit. Your opinion is like, on a whole new level of retarded.
>>
File: dearest astrea.jpg (737KB, 3500x1300px) Image search: [Google]
dearest astrea.jpg
737KB, 3500x1300px
Anyone have an extra witch's locks? Trying to get a set for an early game build.
>>
>>148767415
>Is 2 allowed?
No, I already won 2. See: >>148762508
>>
>>148767165
You forgot Nameless King.
>>
>>148767384
I like Orbeck. I wish they did more with him though, but his backstory is really interesting.
>>
File: 1417214327157.png (294KB, 400x623px) Image search: [Google]
1417214327157.png
294KB, 400x623px
>four pronged plow is actually one of the best spears
>>
>>148767641
not
>>
>>148767165
Abyss Watchers.
Artoriasfags are people too.
>>
>>148767165
Iudex
Dancer
Pontiff
Twincest Princes
Dragonslayer Armor
Abyss Watchers
Nameless King
>>
>>148767601
only memorable for his introduction

the fight itself is pretty shit
>>
>>148767601
nameless king is memorable for his first stage being a piece of shit though
>>
>>148767789
>that one anon who couldn't control camera
>>
File: 1467852595119.gif (950KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1467852595119.gif
950KB, 400x225px
>>148767789
>nameless king is a shit fight
t. locked on during King of the Storm
>>
File: ss+(2016-07-17+at+04.48.31).jpg (24KB, 307x166px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-07-17+at+04.48.31).jpg
24KB, 307x166px
>>148767641
eh not really but it's funny
lkls is best probably, gargoyle flamespear if you want a bit more range, partizan for more varied moveset
>>
>>148767165
>Forgetting dASSer
>>
>>148767934
>>148768048
mate i have never died to him or his bad dragon dildo, epic "le git gud le dark souls xD" response though

it's a shit fight because phase one is just

>stay under the head and it can't do anything to you

then phase two

>keep strafing to the right and he can't do anything to you
>>
>>148768280
>in such a rush to defend his honor that his memes spaghetti'd out of his autism
Get rekt by a dragon fucker, fucker.
>>
>>148768280
t. someone whos never fought nk
>>
>>148768434
>>148768491
hehe

good one boys xDDDD
>>
File: 1463626577046.png (141KB, 459x453px) Image search: [Google]
1463626577046.png
141KB, 459x453px
>>148766978
>thinking quelaag and gargoyles were good
>>
>>148767132
It's over...
>>
File: 1467444654782.jpg (39KB, 612x347px) Image search: [Google]
1467444654782.jpg
39KB, 612x347px
>>148768694
>picture that in no way proves anything
>>
>>148768885
theres no signs sorry mang, maybe later tonight.
>>
>>148768996
none of the pve content was challenging or engaging in any way in 3

thank infinite iframes and instant estus full heals
>>
File: 20160717225641_1.jpg (501KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160717225641_1.jpg
501KB, 1920x1080px
>>148764874
fresh new charachter

>try to get cool screenshot while doing WA
>mfw it looks like a JoJo pose
>>
>>148769331
Except the game doesn't have those and you're wrong.
Good post.
>>
>>148769532
sick reply

upvoted
>>
>>148769509
pole dancing is the only think I see here, anon
>>
>>148769509
>53% stamina cost of rolling compared to previous games
>>
File: Fume 2 EZ - first try.webm (3MB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
Fume 2 EZ - first try.webm
3MB, 768x432px
>>148769331
still more challenging that DaS2 (aka slow motion training wheels souls) though.
>>
>>148769715
What?
>>
>>148769716
Now that you mention it. What the fuck happened to your game? Mine wasn't slow like that.
>>
>>148766978
Ravelord Neato.

>>148768857
This.
>>
>>148769701
....fug
>>
File: 1400884744952.jpg (26KB, 433x380px) Image search: [Google]
1400884744952.jpg
26KB, 433x380px
Why do I see so many pyros use dark infusion over chaos?
>>
>>148769926
sounds like something was wrong with your game, because that is the proper speed of DaS2
>>
>>148770151
They're identical beyond their damage types and people generally tend to have lower dark defense. For PvE though I think chaos is generally better.
>>
>>148770202
I don't think so.
>>
>>148770151

Dark scaling is literally the exact same as Pyro scaling with the only difference being elemental damage type, and less armor in the game has dark defense compared to fire.
>>
>>148770151
prolly because most people have a higher flame defense than dark
>>
File: kf4.jpg (474KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
kf4.jpg
474KB, 1920x1080px
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5T8nb45F-v8

If you had to make another King's Field, what would you change from the original game?

Would you rather drop/update mechanics to be more like a first person dark souls or would you rather keep everything as it was?

Or would you do something completely different? (like a metroidvania Dark Messiah of Might and Magic)
>>
>>148770284
>>148770328
>>148770339
Thank you.
>>
File: tfw no darkmoon blade.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tfw no darkmoon blade.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>148769701
>>148770053
thing*
>>
>>148770564
Remove first person
>>
>>148761226
A message calling me a fatty right infront of a narrow passage that the character can't fit through
>>
File: 20160716193541_1.jpg (206KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
20160716193541_1.jpg
206KB, 1360x768px
>>148769509
very nice
>>148769701
>pole dancing
>not a part 2 pose
>>
>>148770968
>no dmb
>nipple shield
0/10
What level is your build?
>>
>>148770968
Is that oroboro?
>>
>>148770284
>>148770328
>>148770339
>>148770593
An added factor is the fact that people get free Fire resist just from leveling Strength.
>>
File: image.jpg (247KB, 1280x695px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
247KB, 1280x695px
>yfw
>>
>>148771036
>remove the thing that made King's field king's field compared to Souls
Let's hope they never remake shadow tower and put Lucitard in charge
>>
File: 1438802098669.jpg (1MB, 1141x1141px) Image search: [Google]
1438802098669.jpg
1MB, 1141x1141px
>>148771340
>>
>>148771170
>>
>>148771296
No, Oroboro uses Sellsword Twinblades with DMB, not unbuffed Falchion.
>>
>>148771242
SL30

>>148771296
sure
>>
Does Lucifer actually like it when people bully him?
>>
>>148771340
>DUDE REMEMBER THIS AREA FROM DAS1
>HERE HAVE SOME CHEAP FEELS TO GO WITH THE NOSTALGIA
>DON'T FORGET TO BUY OUR SEASON PASS, DARKIES
>>
>>148761226
TONGUE
BUT
HOLE
>>
>>148771481
No that's the e-celeb. From his shitty runaround, ek set, parry set ups, and his faggot name.
>>
>>148771373
If they did it, I would make it feel like a cross of BB and Eternal Darkness.
>>
>>148771340

The moment shit got real.
>>
>>148771565
He actually think people like him. It's a lost cause. Filter and ignore.
>>
>>148761226
Dark but hole in front of Maughlin's shop in DS2.
"Visions of giant..." in front of the Zweihander chest in Dark Souls 2.
"Hurrah for man and then hurrah for woman!" in front of the rocking carriage in Aldia's keep.
>>
>>148761226
amazing trap ahead before gwyndolin and woman therefore liar on emerald herald

>>148761761
i dont get it
>>
>>148771686
It's just a shitty fanboy trying to mimic him without bothering to find out that Obobobobobobobo doesn't use Falchion in DaS3 like he did in 1.
>>
>>148771957
Why do you repeat the bo so much?
>>
>>148765296
BUILD THE WALL
>>
>>148771809
There are two types of people here, those that like me and those that are jealous of me. I just don't sweat the second type, because no matter how much they bitch, moan, whine, and throw tantrums, they can't do shit against me.

They talk massive shit, but when ever I actually show up to play, they are no where to be seen or they get completely rekt.
>>
>>148770564
>If you had to make another King's Field, what would you change from the original game?
Overall i think that KF should stay separated from dark souls and go with the evolution of its own systems.

Melee combat needs to be reworked to at least include things they introduced in shadow tower abyss like multiple different attack animations per weapon and strategic dismemberment, maybe with some elements from dark messiah like kicking.

Magic needs to be not only flashy as fuck but actually usable past the healing spells, with actual ability to spec into spellcasting and usage of magical weapons.

Game should stay crushingly hard and penalizing you for doing stupid shit, with even basic enemies being able to fuck you up so every encounter would keep you on your toes. It should have an environmental variety - KF4 handled it perfectly with cool places like those egg mines or underwater/grotto levels.
>>
>>148772375
holy SHIT, based lucy wrecking people yet again
>>
>>148772443
I want skeleton chests back
>>
File: 1466979342500.jpg (372KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1466979342500.jpg
372KB, 640x600px
ignorant slaves
how quickly you forget
>>
File: 1467933831956.jpg (186KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1467933831956.jpg
186KB, 1024x768px
>>148772375
>but whenever I actually show up to play
Name ONCE that you've reached critical mass in a /bbg/ or /dsg/ FC
>>
>>148764323
I like the fact that people Covenant roleplay but this is making it kinda silly. I kinda want to push myself to push my DS1 game to NG+3 and hang out at the Panted world with Lifehunt Scythe and Priscilla's dagger taunting these fags.
>>
>>148772570
Yeah, that was fucking terrifying.

Have you played in Grimrock 2? I think that it's a perfect example of what KF5 should draw inspiration from in dungeon crawling department and weirdness.
>>
>>148772765
Critical mass?
>>
File: 1467306753703.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1467306753703.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>148771340
>

>>148771658
There's no need to be this much of a faggot, anon.
>>
File: 2016-07-17 18_23_39-Greenshot.png (2MB, 1435x808px) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-17 18_23_39-Greenshot.png
2MB, 1435x808px
>>148764874
I like the trousers but I've used it alot
Suggestions on what would also fit in this would be much appreciated
>>
>>148773259
Leonhard's
>>
>>148770968
build ?
>>
File: 1464205242419.jpg (67KB, 541x800px) Image search: [Google]
1464205242419.jpg
67KB, 541x800px
>>148771340
>>
>>148773259
nice forehead you dumb slut
>>
>>148772375
Fuck off retard
>>
>>148763215
tfw you made that pasta
>>
>>148769926
Probably just the camera.
Even DaS3 looks slow as shit sometimes.
>>
>>148767165
Abyss Watchers
Dancer
Memeless King
Pontiff.
>>
File: 1468117808936.jpg (382KB, 800x512px) Image search: [Google]
1468117808936.jpg
382KB, 800x512px
>>148770564
I hate to say it but Lucifer's right, they should go full third person.
>>
>>148773321
knight with hunter's ring, prison and favot. the rest is just vig and vit
>>
File: higher plane.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
higher plane.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>148764874
>tfw too lazy to make it loop better
>>
File: CnhvH0vWcAA556L.jpg (263KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
CnhvH0vWcAA556L.jpg
263KB, 1920x1080px
>>148764874
>>
>>148774610
What's that weapon?
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 645x773px
>>148768274
>you will never smack that ass
>>
File: Great-Mace[1].png (38KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Great-Mace[1].png
38KB, 512x512px
>>148774926
>>
File: 「Longfinger Kirk」.webm (3MB, 1024x572px) Image search: [Google]
「Longfinger Kirk」.webm
3MB, 1024x572px
>>
>>148774610
>not 212
>>
>>148774926
Great Mace
>>
>>148775103
Oh yeah thought so. It looked like some kind of steel staff because I couldn't see the mace part. It was a nice dream.
>>
File: 1466788878943.png (345KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
1466788878943.png
345KB, 630x630px
>>148775150
Leveling up at this point costs over 300k souls. You'll have to forgive me on not being able to level up fast enough

>Not leveling up to 387
>>
File: stillneedsmorework.jpg (313KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
stillneedsmorework.jpg
313KB, 1920x1080px
ds2's character creation tools are the worst ds3 improved big time.
>>
>there will be people who think the grand archives is a good level
>>
>>148775398
too bad ds3 is a shit game
>>
>>148775398
Thin lips
Lower Cheekbones
Personally do not like the eyebrows
Visit the cosmetic tab asap
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 540x448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 540x448px
What does /dsg/ think of Gwyndolin?
>>
Can someone post that picture where frampt says "Burn urself my man" please?
>>
File: lepepe.jpg (27KB, 604x416px) Image search: [Google]
lepepe.jpg
27KB, 604x416px
>>148775447
its great for hide and go seed
>>
>>148775398
You can at least have beards in DS2, as opposed to DS1.
DS2 seems to too easily create anime pretty boy faces.
>>
>>148775398
BB still has the best character creator. DS3's version is its direct downgrade with half as much hairstyles and fashion options. Still better than the rest of the series though, i just want glasses back.
>>
>>148775447
It is a good level
>only 1 bonfire
>a lot of physical shortcuts
>a lot of good melee fights
>fun miniboss
>varied combat environments
>solid boss
>>
>>148775701
Every character that I make in BB looks like Michael Jackson.
>>
>>148774528
Nice edgy gay faggot shit retard
I love it
>>
>>148775607
She's cute
>>
>>148774528
good shit lad
>>
>>148773259
>135
FUCK OFF
>>
125 or 120 ?
>>
>>148776438

125 or 135.
>>
>>148775607
Tastes kinda fruity t. Aldritch.
>>
>>148766978
Lautrec. Silver Archers. Iron Golem is certainly memorable if you summoned Tarkus.
>>
>>148776438
>>
File: Time-To-Fap-Gif-08.jpg (63KB, 442x640px) Image search: [Google]
Time-To-Fap-Gif-08.jpg
63KB, 442x640px
>mfw firing up SoTFS after playing DS1
>mfw that framerate

Even if the game is garbage I will still enjoy that buttery smooth 60fps
>>
>>148776435
Too bad cuckboi, you're still gonna get matched with your 120 fag build
>>
>>148776579
ds2 sotfs is the best game in the series though
>>
File: cat.jpg (130KB, 800x554px) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
130KB, 800x554px
>replaying some Dark souls 1
>get invaded
>oh boy!
>he just runs from waiting until I'm forced to start fighting mobs then runs around trying to back stab me

And this is why they included the giant seed. Because you faggots couldn't contain yourselves.
>>
>>148775607
Waifu
>>
>>148776589
That's why I'm 110.
>>
>>148776641
It's clunky as shit.
>>
>>148763057
nigga that's not her arm
>>
>>148776685
That's a really cute cat
>>
>>148761226
>Chest, or ally?

Right before the mimic in the demon room.
>>
>>148775607
Not enough lewds
>trap
>master of illusory magic
>in charge of punishing sinners
This shit practically writes itself
>>
File: SlDC-lUZ_400x400.jpg (54KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
SlDC-lUZ_400x400.jpg
54KB, 400x400px
>>148775607
The cutest.
>>
>>148776120
It's also filled with thrall ambushes and projectile spam.
>>
File: L2 vs L2.webm (2MB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
L2 vs L2.webm
2MB, 768x432px
post people getting memed on
>>
Just a penny for thought.
Would it be worth it dating a firekeeper?
>>
>>148775114

Needs to be sped up.
>>
File: 20160716191329_1.jpg (191KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
20160716191329_1.jpg
191KB, 1360x768px
>>148777005
>>
File: 2015-01-01_00008.jpg (142KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
2015-01-01_00008.jpg
142KB, 1152x864px
>>148770564
it would need to have some serious changes to combat, timed blocks and parries to replace rolling, rework missile shield to be a "projectile parry" instead of flat reduction on missiles

you should be able to clash in melee with other weapon users, i imagine something vaguely like chivalry but better and with magic

make the multiplayer elements what BB was originally supposed to be, a journey-like MP experience with players just showing up and trying to kill or help you depending on what covenant they belong to

and none of this spin off shit like KF4 was, make it tie in to the original trilogy in some way
>>
>dueling at High Wall
>some dude in full Lothric Knight Armor with Lothric Knight Greatsword
>Blessed Weapon
>nice, a cosplay fight, those are fun
>caestus parry
you fucker
>>
>>148773302
Thank you dude
The color matches with the Black Blade so thats cool
I'll stick with it for now on and probably change to Watchers again later

>>148773485
It's cute desu

>>148776435
What's wrong with it? I'm still leveling up tho, I mostly do coop helping people on bosses
>>
File: alittlebetter.jpg (373KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
alittlebetter.jpg
373KB, 1920x1080px
>>148775570
lips are hard to get right and the sliders change much more then just what they claim the change
>>
File: 1468715892.png (859KB, 685x930px) Image search: [Google]
1468715892.png
859KB, 685x930px
>>148764874
pls r8
>>
>>148774528
Nice. Can you do it with cast light and some HP regen item or spell?
>>
File: sunburn2.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sunburn2.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>
Someone lvl 52-62 help at Yorshka bonfire ;_; I already opened the boss but it's desolate there and at Central, barely any sings.
>>
>>148777501
>not using a password
Set one and I'll see if I still have my DaS3 cartridge lying around
>>
>>148776862
Would Gwyndolin punish you with his feminine penis or would he force you to defile his pure godly form as punishment?
>>
>>148777647
Forgot the mention I'm using PC, but if there's coops with pass I had no ideia.
>>
>>148777501
sure, just let me change my GBC batteries famalam
>>
>>148777005
revan pls
>>
>>148777797
>but if there's coops with pass I had no ideia
How could you not

Just set one and it'll bypass level barriers too
>>
>>148777005

Why do so many people use that armour combo? It looks like shit.
>>
>>148777360
Generic but nice
>>
>>148775607

I love Gwyndolin
>>
>>148777777
just witnessing
>>
>>148777978
min/max
>>
>>148777972
I'll read more about it desu, thank you
>>
>>148778031
BLUE BOARD
L
U
E

B
O
A
R
D
>>
File: myekgu.png (2MB, 1200x2100px) Image search: [Google]
myekgu.png
2MB, 1200x2100px
>>148778254
>>148778031
Oh fuk I meant to post the censored one
>>
>>148778105

Is there an armour minmaxer already? I see nothing on mugenmonkey. Anyway, since max equip burden is leveled up by a separate stat, wouldn't that make it so that you can't have the same armour combo on all builds?
>>
File: image.jpg (85KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 768x768px
>>148778031
Lewd
>>
>>148778143
>read more about it
There's nothing to read

Network > password > *any sequence of characters that is 8 letters or less*

>people from any SL can now put their summon signs down, regardless of level
>higher SL/WM brackets still appear and get scaled down to host
>can only see summon signs who are using the password
>invasions unchanged
>>
Is there a difference between the crystal, lightning, and darkmoon buffs beyond the type of damage they add? It's a pain in the ass to get the darkmoon blade so I'm wondering if using one of the other two would be just as good or if I should forgo buffs and just go for the BKGS.
>>
>>148778401
There's one.
https://3dots.github.io/ds3optimizer/
Protip as long as you have less than 70 or 30 according to your needs and over 17 absorption, you're fine.
>>
>>148778627
base vit and 17 absorption takes 24% more damage over 31 vit and morne/ck chest
>>
>>148778880
post proof
>>
Why am I so shit at playing against Gotthard's? The rolling L1 is literally faster than Estoc R1.

how2counter?
>>
>>148778531
lightning and darkmoon are the exact same amount of damage, so pick your preferred flavor there
>>
>>148778432
Just found it, set the pass "kisama"
>>
>>148779126
____________________Git Gud___________
>>
>>148778345
Ya dun goofd
>>
>>148779126
Greatshield

Anticipate and HA-through
>>
File: 1468579991726.jpg (141KB, 774x1032px) Image search: [Google]
1468579991726.jpg
141KB, 774x1032px
>>148777031
a hundred percent
>>
>>148779126
You can defend against it with a shield or try to trade with a hyper armour weapon, which still isn't that great since they will do counter damage too.
>>
>>148779671
>counter damage is active in HA frames
dumbest design choice in the game.
>>
>>148778531
Crystal, has three uses, requires 24 INT, and adds 1.4x your catalyst's magic adjust in magic damage.
Sunlight Blade has one use, requires 30 FTH, and adds 1.8x your talisman's magic adjust in Lightning.
Darkmoon Blade is the same as Sunlight Blade, but uses magic damage instead of lightning damage, requires being in the Darkmoon Blades covenant , and does 1.8-2.1x your Talisman's magic adjust depending on your rank in the Darkmoon Blades.
>>
File: Flash Sweat.png (227KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Flash Sweat.png
227KB, 512x512px
>trying to not get parried while using a spear
>>
>>148777031
Do hollows also have dessicated dicks?
>>
File: 200_s.gif (38KB, 262x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
38KB, 262x200px
>>148779565
>>
Why can't the Moonlight Greatsword be good?

The one weapon I wanted to be good.
>>
>>148780263
It's extremely good.

Maybe you should just get good?
>>
>>148777810
Neat, I'm Yorshka and trying this pass thing so it's >>148779270
>>
>>148780046
>using drang spears
>running l1
>the miss the first poke parry
>take damage
>get staggered
>still manage to parry the second poke
>have enough time to recover and riposetty

JUST
>>
>>148780263
I've been using nothing but the MLGS and I love it, what are you talking about?

git gud nub
>>
>>148780416
Nah dude, for some reason i'm lagging hard tonight.
>>
>>148779565
>>148777031
She wouldn't care how you look, just how you sound, hold and touch her. The cuddling and pillow talk would be outta this world.

In other words, 100%
>>
>>148780670
You can give her eyes though
>>
>>148780670
>She wouldn't care how you look, just how you sound, hold and touch her. The cuddling and pillow talk would be outta this world.

This sentence makes me feel lonely for some reason...
Don't ask why
>>
>>148780263
Because it was good in DaS1, which is also the best game in the series. One good ticket per customer.
>>
why doesnt DARK souls get the respect if deserves as a e-sports game?
>>
Who /immolationtinder/ here
>>
File: 1465849593835.png (802KB, 1098x766px) Image search: [Google]
1465849593835.png
802KB, 1098x766px
Fucking aldia spooks the shit out of me every time.
>>
>>148781030
There is no LAN play option and Parries are too strong in a lag free environment.
>>
>>148781170
Those fucking exploding bonfires were one of the best additions to the game, bar none.
>>
level 50 +6 weapons

best place to sunbro?
>>
>>148781964
Sully for sure.
>>
File: 1468688866008.png (1MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1468688866008.png
1MB, 2000x2000px
>>148780798
>Not dating a fine as fuck blind girl
>Not wanting to dress her in the most extravagantly slutty clothing with her just happy for the physical contact

Dude. Keep her blind.
>>
>tfw das3 doesnt have an option to enable all equipped weaponslots to show up sheathed on your person

i just want to look cool with a sheathed longsword and a fuckhueg gutsword on my back while being able to rpwalk with powerstanced caesti

feels awful
>>
>>148781964
https://sites.google.com/site/darksouls3stats/misc/boss-kill-soul-level-survey
>>
Okay guys, which soul should I aim for now? Just killed the Sinner.

Should I go kill The Rotten_______?
>>
>>148782387
the rIRON KING
>>
File: 1440986077359.jpg (27KB, 314x246px) Image search: [Google]
1440986077359.jpg
27KB, 314x246px
>>148782074
>intentionally keeping the keenest of our five senses from a girl and then saying you love her
>>
>>148782074
Why are you giving me a new fetish? God this is gonna take days to find. Fuck you.
>>
>>148782525
Oh boy.

Alright if you say so.

How do I get to undead purgatory/harvest valley again?
>>
>>148782662
through the cunt in the 3 way rotating door thing, before heides tower of flame
>>
>>148782662
Turn the rotating gate with the cleric slut.
>>
>>148782561
This. She'd love you anyway.
>>
Dark Souls 3, specifically the Nameless King and Velka's Statue, essentially confirmed for me a while ago that Velka was the cause of the curse of the undead.

It only works if we presume Velka is Gwyn's wife, but that doesn't seem like too much of a stretch.

Basically, Gwyn exiles the Firstborne. Velka, deciding at this moment that Gwyn was a dangerous psychopath, abandons Anor Londo and her family. She then creates the curse of undeath, knowing that the only way a mortal can topple Lord Gwyn is if he or she is undead.

During this period, she comes across her now mortal son, and grants him undeath as well. Perhaps it was this that caused the curse to spread. This might be why the Storm Drake has feathers instead of scales, as he might be blessed by Velka, and thus granted special raven powers (?).

Vaati might be right though. It could be that the punishment was meant for humanity. But I doubt it. I think it was to create a champion who had a chance of destroying Gwyn.

In Dark Souls 3 though, I think it's clear that her plan has failed. the overthrowing of Gwyn did not fix the cycle, or undo Gwyn's sin of prolonging the Age of Fire. Instead, it just threw humanity into an endless cycle of suffering.
>>
>>148782873
>>148782875
Cheers lads.

OIK will be dead in 3 hours tops.

Anyone wanna co-op? SL64/305K
>>
Doing a luck build, what weapon should I get? I was thinking of morion's blade or should I just get Carthus Memesword?
>>
File: qtoverload.jpg (103KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
qtoverload.jpg
103KB, 500x500px
>>148782986
>>148782561
>Not loving her just the way she is

You make me sick.
>>
>>148783227
I didn't like that in DaS 3 they made the whole dark/fire thing literal
>>
hey anons

what are good items for Pyro? anything I might need from Cathedral or can I just keep going after deacons?

I dont think theres a pyro tome in there, so..
>>
>>148783227
Velka is Izalith tbqh
>>
>>148783420
Anri's Sword
Greataxe surprisingly
Morion Blade
Mail Breaker
>>
>>148783598
A pyromancer wants fast, and lightweight weapons. Here are some good ones:
Falchion/Card Captor
Thrall Axe/Hand Axe/Raw Dragonslayer Axe
Estoc/Rapier
Longsword/Lothric K***ht Sword/Broadsword/Raw ASS
Witch's Locks
And if you can afford the weight:
GSoJ
MLGS
Claymore/Raw Flamberge
And of course the grand daddy of scaling: Astora GS

Make some of them chaos for PvE, and some dark for PvP since people usually have lower dark defense

As for spells, here are most of the good ones:

Great Chaos Fire Orb(Learn how to free aim asap and you'll have a good time as a pyromancer). You can true combo this with one attack or Black Flame

Chaos Bed Vestiges. Basically forbidden sun with a disk that can cause some minor damage. Can also true combo with an attack but not sure
about Black Flame

Black Flame. Unparryable cqc pyromancy that true comboes with Combustion(the glove's WA

Black Serpent. Basically Fire Snake from DaS2 but not as powerful. But it true comboes into a hit if you're close enough

Sacred Flame. Goes through shields and allows for a setup fireball

Fire Surge. The 2FP fire damage throwing knife. Use it as much as you can to keep up the pressure

Flame Whip. Good mixup and can true combo with anything

There are some situational pyromancies that can be good too.

Warmth heals anyone in its radius for 35 hp a second. Pretty good for making a chaotic battleground

Boulder Heave is good at breaking shields and has a lingering hitbox but it has bad range
>>
>>148783227
Nah, the curse is Humanity's trump card. The fire was suppose to fade and humans were supposed to get their turn at basically ruling the world, but the God's refused to hand over the controller when their turn was over. The curse basically gave human's the power to take it by force.
>>
>>148783915
>u can true combo spells
today i learnt something new
>>
>>148782658
>tfw you tell her the hot sticky stuff on her face is your cum.
>>
>>148784201
She's blind, not retarded
>>
>>148784295
Didn't know medieval blind chicks were well versed in surprise facials.
>>
>>148783505
Can undead impregnate fire keepers?
>>
>>148767762
>Pontiff
>good
>he has poise, you don't, and he R1 mashes to victory
>>
I don't come here often, is the game dead? Still worth invading on or are there still popular duel areas?
>>
>>148783687
doubt it. ds1 descriptions portrait velka as rogue god (what ever that means) and Oswald as a bishop, so faithish.
>>
>>148783915
>true combo

wut
>>
>>148771340
When I saw that, for the first moment I thought that his head was caved in and the shiny would have to literally be pulled out of the mushy mess that is his skull.

Turned out to be his palm though. Dodged a bullet there.
>>
>>148784838
All of the games are just fine and active on PC. PvP and DSCM make Dark Souls 1 online play much smoother and DaS2 and 3 work fine as is thanks to matchmaking servers.
>>
>Nito forces you to take fall damage to enter his boss room

I have lost all of my patience for this fucking level.
>>
>>148784838
The area after the Pontiff bonfire is still popular, invading usually works but be ready to get ganked.
>>
>>148776525
UNDERRATED POST
>>
>>148785135
>PvP
PvP watchdog*
>>
File: 1397833401447.jpg (32KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1397833401447.jpg
32KB, 500x500px
>>148785209
>Nito forces you to fight him with 19 estus flasks instead of 20
>>
>>148784584
Can undead have children in general?
>>
>>148785209
>not using the fall to enter rtsr range

lmaoskrub
>>
>>148783227
>It only works if we presume Velka is Gwyn's wife, but that doesn't seem like too much of a stretch.
Never thought of that, but it works quite well. I always thought Velka was some more godly type of god, like a monotheistic style one.
>>
>>148782095
>do this
>everyone goes NG+5 to be the ultimate lmao12kats edgelord
>>
>>148785209
>Stray demon forces you to take fall damage to enter his boss arena
>and chains his giant magic AOE attacks in such a way that he can combo you from full health if you stand in the wrong place with no fucking chance to flee

I R! mashed Ravelord Neato down in the second attempt, while Stray Demon took me like twenty tries- to CHEESE, with the Morningstar, because the fucking thing has huge bleed weakness.
>>
>>148785741
reminds me of Killer B octowielding.
>>
DaS2 trivialized the idea of knights into stupidity.
>>
>>148783227
Curse is just another thing caused by the fadding of fire, likely just caused by the flame/dark powers struggling.
>>
>>148783915
Stop posting this pasta every time instead of adressing the direct question in a more specific way.
>>
File: I'm Sorry.png (218KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
I'm Sorry.png
218KB, 512x512px
>>148786132
>>
Do you guys like lifegems?
>>
>>148786132
what do you even fucking mean
the question was literally "what are some good items for pyro" and instead of giving a vague "well i tried this out and it was okay so maybe you can do it", he instead effectively gives him a plethora of things that arguably work well for pyro
>>
>>148786834
Sort of? I like the whole in-combat / out-of-combat healing (and having to resort to the out-of-combat healing in combat if you fuck up too often), but being able to carry 99 (and then the bigger ones) was retarded.
>>
>>148786834
I'd like if game had lifegems only, scattered around the world. Lifegem+estus I don't like very much though.
>>
best greathammer for a paladin esque build?
>>
Just how required is the sagest ring as a pyromancer if you are low on dex? Secondly, what are the different damage caps on pyromancy?
>>
>>148787270
Morne's Hammer
>>
>>148787354
way too heavy
>>
>>148787130
He asked specifically for cathedral, you got no dark/chaos infusions nor can you get any pyro weapons yet. The suggestion should be to run to lake and get books as well as beat ODK for vestiges or his weapon + fists if after fun.
>>
>>148787270
I'd say probably the greatmace from the Cathedral Knights.

It has really fair damage when Lightning infused or even Blessed.

Frankly anon, you have a better selection of weaponry if you include regular maces as well alongside a shield of some sort.
>>
>>148787581
still, just by looking at that pasta he could see that vestiges and fire orb are the top spells to go for and could subsequently google how to get them

though i suppose you're right
>>
File: 1449887603583.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1449887603583.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>148761226
>>
>>148787529
Well there goes the "best" you could have, paladin pussy.
>>
>>148787529
>greathammer
>too heavy
Sounds like you don't want a greathammer.
>>
Are there "optimal" settings for Dasfix?
>>
Has overwatch and pokemon go completely killed dark souls
>>
>>148788326
No
>>
>>148787948
If they weren't then he'd be wasting time.

>look up infusions
>realise need to beat wolnir+area
And so on
It's a good pasta, but if there's any detail you should suggest the specifics.
>>
>>148788326
None of those games have anything remotely in common.
>>
>want to use carthus pyromancies
>cant bring myself to do so
I JUST CANT USE SAND NIGGER MAGIC
>>
>>148762548
Its also stupid how the bosses move so fast and have unlimited stamina, and it takes you like 2 whole seconds to swing a large weapon and it eats away half your stamina. I find it unbalanced, especially when in Das 1 the bosses moved much slower.
>>
File: Emilia_1.gif (80KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Emilia_1.gif
80KB, 480x270px
>>148788326
>>
>>148788748
That's why UGS and heavy weapons in general need some major speed boost.
Hell at least make greatswords as fast as sword mode MLGS, it was literally perfect for the speed of ds3.
>>
>>148788264
I also want to be able to use armor
>>
I'm curious, are there any crowns like Wolnir's in Dark Souls 1?
>>
>>148788980
This was my number one gripe with the game, because I rolled a heavy weapons on my first playthrough. I always do, it's my favorite class. And nearly all of the bosses are fast, flashy swordsmen with infinite stamina, carrying swords bigger than mines but swinging them twice as fast. I managed to beat the game but it wasn't a good time.
>>
File: 1406260228863.jpg (22KB, 506x362px) Image search: [Google]
1406260228863.jpg
22KB, 506x362px
>>148788326
>overwatch
>>
best soul farming?

i'm doing archdragon peak and killing snek dudes for a little under 7k in under a minute.

just want to know if there is another spot much better than this or not
>>
>>148788748
I agree a bit in that it feels unfair because it tends to force a specific strategy to over come it. It feels like you are less able to fight straight up, like you could in DaS1. The Pontiff, for example, has the exact same problem as Gwyn did in DaS1. It feels like you are forced into parrying because that is the only way to efficiently deal with him.
>>
>>148787348
Anyone?
>>
>tfw das3 doesn't have das2's durability
>tfw damaged weapons and armor are automatically repaired at bonfires instead of being repaired by andre for a fair price
>tfw repair sorcery doesn't cost 125 FP and have 20 int requirement
>tfw repair powder isn't a very rare drop from chainaxe man-serpents instead of a cheap buyable from the vendor
>tfw you will never play a dark souls 3 where the durability statistic actually matters and must be taken into consideration when selecting weapons and armor
>tfw your opponent's washing pole will never snap in half in front of your eyes and ricochet off of your infinite durability havel's armor into his eye, causing him to bleed out for 672 damage and allowing you to smash his ugly face with a beautiful dragon tooth rolling R1 allowing you free reign to point down on his running r1-spamming corpse in utter disdain

I should think you still have dreams, well the next time you dream... give some thought to the durability
>>
>>148789251
From expected us to use hyperarmor to fight bosses with large weapons, but they kinda forgot that on ng++ already any trade will fuck you up into oblivion.
>>
File: full-moon-grass.jpg (8KB, 62x95px) Image search: [Google]
full-moon-grass.jpg
8KB, 62x95px
>>148786834
I prefer demon souls full moon weed

>>148789408
I actually ran a fast armor build, aiming for a cloud build. Absolutely terrible, got knocked around constantly. Which never happened to me in Das 1 but happened constantly in 3.
>>
>>148789320
Golden Winged Knights on top of the Grand Archives.

Use the Shield of Want, Hollowslayer Greatsword, and the Covetous Silver Serpent Ring.

Optional: After each kill, swap your Hollowslayer Greatsword to the Medicant's staff for an extra 20% souls.

On NG+7 I average just under 5m souls an hour.
>>
File: 1420409356183.gif (37KB, 250x178px) Image search: [Google]
1420409356183.gif
37KB, 250x178px
>>148789380
>das3 doesn't have das2's durability
Thank fucking god.
Go play in shadow tower abyss and stay there with weapons so brittle they won't last a fight.
>>
>>148789380

>shield that reduces enemy weapon durability when you block them

would be interesting
>>
>>148789643
It's a day of terrible design ideas on /dsg/, i see.
>>
>>148789380
Hold up your Havel shoeld, munch moss. You can break pole in a few hours.
>>
>>148788268
Visually or for performance?
>>
>>148783227
I like it
>>
>barely 10k players at peak
ded gaem
>>
>>148789841
Visually. Im running an i7 processor with a 970 so I think my pc can handle it.
>>
>>148787348
>>148789376
sage ring is 100% required on EVERY caster build

and you'll want 40/40, but the first softcap is 35/35/ iirc
>>
>>148788989
Then level up vit and get havel ring you cuck
>>
>>148790071
>sage ring is 100% required on EVERY caster build
Not really, depends on your setup.
It's not needed for sorcerers who already have 18 dex. There's virtually no difference in flashsword/dart/great soul arrow speed and everything else is too slow even with a ring to really benefit from it. Most of the miracles won't gain any real speed bonus with it as well.
>>
>>148790003
Just go 2x your monitor's resolution for full scene anti aliasing.
Use your GPU driver setting to enable 8x or 16x AF.
Use internal resolution /2 for DoF and set the blur value to 2 if you go above 810.
Use VSSAO2 for AO and set it to the weakest setting so the effect remains subtle and realistic.
Enable FPS unlock but set it to 30 to reduce input lag and slightly improve performance. If the screen tearing bothers you, use GPU driver to enable triple buffering and vsync.
Install high-res font mod. Add other texture mods to taste, though they rarely look as good as the originals even when they improve the resolution.
>>
>>148789623
They're not that bad.
>>
>>148785830
Same, cheesing him with a Fire Scythe +5 did it for me on the tenth attempt when he wouldn't spam AoE attacks. Thank god the Crest Shield was in the same level.
>>
Is the Pain Train (double Broken SS) still viable in DS3?
>>
File: tumblr_o7kanifNY61s0uwzco3_1280.png (501KB, 1023x759px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7kanifNY61s0uwzco3_1280.png
501KB, 1023x759px
Is there any decent porn of gwyndolin?
>>
>>148790757
Sure, but you must give me 10,000 souls first.
>>
>>148790743
They were never viable.
>>
File: Firewitch Damage.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Firewitch Damage.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>148787348
You really want the Sage ring + 18 dex
>>
>>148790757
http://rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1361443#search=Dark_Sun_Gwyndolin

snak in butt
>>
>>148790757
Surprisingly little. The same can be said for all of Soulsborne.
>>
Man, weapon options for a pyromancer are so shitty. Every single weapon in the game besides longswords and thrusting swords are better off twohanded or have way too high stat requirements.
>>
File: tumblr_o72ev7ERHF1uy4xxuo1_1280.jpg (394KB, 744x1052px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o72ev7ERHF1uy4xxuo1_1280.jpg
394KB, 744x1052px
>>148791045
Yea I've seen all the stuff there.

Some of it's ok but there's not a whole lot.
>>
I'm doing an >edge build, what do you lads recommend? obviously carthus milk is a must
>>
>>148790757
There is a translated doujin but Gwyndolin's a girl there

>"I knew if i believed Gwyndolin was a girl long enough, it would come true!" -commenter
>>
>>148791258
>There is a translated doujin but Gwyndolin's a girl there
awful
>>
>>148791114
>garg weapons get more AR from quality than pyro and have too small requirements.
>>
>>148791258
>girl gwyndolin

d i s g u s t i n g
>>
>>148791114
I use LKSw, AGS, and WL in addition to my pyro flame and shield. I don't feel like I am needlessly gimped.
>>
>>148791329
The only good thing about GFS is that it has the same requirements as the CCS, meaning you have an excuse to use CCS and forget about GFS.
>>
>>148791326
>>148791409
trapfuckers can get >>>/out/
>>
>>148790071
>>148790337

Thanks friendos, appreciate the input!

Keep in mind >>148790337 , I was asking in relation to pyromancy though. If pyromancy is included in the "Not mattering" category, then my bad.
>>
>>148791517
but gwyndolin being a boy is canon, anon
>>
>>148791503
I don't like anyone can feel like using it, specially since it's the best spear to just slap in a build since LKLS is best with a good setup.
>>
File: tumblr_oa0fabOxAn1vn2xpio3_1280.png (956KB, 1280x1205px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oa0fabOxAn1vn2xpio3_1280.png
956KB, 1280x1205px
>>148791517
Gwyndolin is a male buddy, sorry.
>>
>>148791630
>>148791694
ask yourselves; did we ever get to see under gwyndolin's skirt
didn't think so, case dismissed
>>
>>148791425
18 dex is too much of a waste because I can have sage ring +2, maxing my cast speed at 10 dex, saving me 8 levels to put towards endurance.
>>
File: 125Pally.png (314KB, 974x633px) Image search: [Google]
125Pally.png
314KB, 974x633px
>>148788989
Here's a suggestion for you anon-kun.

This is just something I threw together in a couple minutes and it could definitely be improved. Paladins don't traditionally cast lightning so I left it out.

Don't wield everything in the weapons list, just the mace+greatshield or the greatmace alone; hardswap if you need to.
>>
File: 4656906728_2b0db00a61_b.jpg (346KB, 1024x685px) Image search: [Google]
4656906728_2b0db00a61_b.jpg
346KB, 1024x685px
>there are no swords that have a power attack where you unscrew the pommel and use it to end your opponent rightly
>>
>>148791817
The lore from multiple dialogues confirms Gwyndolin is male. I think items too.
>>
File: 1426792111795.jpg (49KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1426792111795.jpg
49KB, 499x499px
>>148791630
She prefers to use female pronouns though
>>
>>148791938
It's on the booru, but thanks anyway.
>>
>>148791990
well fuck
>>
>>148791817
Tin Darkmoon Catalyst's item description refers to Gwyndolin as a he.
>>
>>148790743
no, the tanimura rush doesn't exist in ds3
>>
>>148791829
18 is fine since it stops people from needing to go to NG+2, and WL require 17 dex anyway.
>>
>>148792084
http://darksouls3.wikidot.com/reversal-ring
>>
>>148791817
Dark Souls 1 and 3 refers to him being a male several times, Yorshka even calls him his brother, and there's literally a trap ring in the Darkmoon Tomb that talks about Gwyndolin..
>>
>>148791829
18+FaP has only 2 stamina less than 8 in end+sage
>>
File: file.png (78KB, 292x447px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
78KB, 292x447px
>>148792013
He was just raised like a girl.

Plus quite a few things call him a "he".
>>
>>148791990
His sex is male, or more accurately hermaphrodite. His gender is female.
>>
>>148792317
Back to tumblr retard
>>
>>148792317
>gender is female

fuck off he's a he
>>
>>148792317
Fuck off Tumblr
>>
>>148792317
raised as a girl =/= actually a girl
>>
>>148792317
He was forcibly raised as a girl.

I can't remember if he ever gives his opinion on his gender.

Him being forced into it probably upsets tumblr more than anything.
>>
If miyazaki likes berserk so much why aren't there any lolis in souls?
>>
File: Creighton_Mask.png (158KB, 242x347px) Image search: [Google]
Creighton_Mask.png
158KB, 242x347px
>>148792391
I don't care what Gwyndolin is. I want them squirming on my lap.
>>
>>148792591
>Him being forced into it probably upsets tumblr more than anything.
No, the few that give a fuck consider him a triumph of their movement to be listed alongside Genghis Khan, Alexander the Great and Elvis as other great Trans people of history.
>>
>>148792620
Maybe pressure from the other producers to keep things like that out?
>>
>creighton's accent

my dick is completely rock hard right now. he was in das3, why didn't we get to talk to him? reeee
>>
>>148792726
You're not Alexander.
>>
File: you dollar.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
you dollar.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>148792317
>>
>>148792317
>or more accurately hermaphrodite
There is nothing in game that would suggest this.
>>
>>148792164
>>148792219
https://www.mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/57492
this is my setup
>>
File: sheeeit.png (941KB, 1113x478px) Image search: [Google]
sheeeit.png
941KB, 1113x478px
>>
File: 1468802330.png (35KB, 170x170px) Image search: [Google]
1468802330.png
35KB, 170x170px
>>148792696
same tbqh
>>
>>148792317
>or more accurately hermaphrodite.
The game clearly states that he was born as a fucking man. Here's your free (You), though. Don't waste it.
>>
>>148792951
>>148793212
Hir character model has breasts.

>>148792989
Mine is here:>>148776576
>>
File: Crystal-Sage-s-Rapier.png (45KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Crystal-Sage-s-Rapier.png
45KB, 512x512px
Is Crystal Sage Rapier good? The damage seems low but I've only got it +1 with 20 int currently.
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 234x215px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 234x215px
>>148793030
>tfw we will never get to experience this
>>
File: SHEEEEEEEEEEIT.png (792KB, 837x471px) Image search: [Google]
SHEEEEEEEEEEIT.png
792KB, 837x471px
>>
>>148793268
Most people on 4chan have breasts.
>>
File: 1443905826465.jpg (22KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1443905826465.jpg
22KB, 225x225px
>>148792260
>said to behave like a sullen brooding goddess
wew lad i...
>>
>>148793268
Gwyndolin is the master of illusion, just like the snakes the breasts probably aren't real.
>>
>>148793268
>little mantits = female
lmao
>>
>>148793270
It was amazing if you are going for a 60 int build.
>>
File: yes3.png (213KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
yes3.png
213KB, 512x512px
>you'll never warp to this comfy location shown on this great miracle
Why even wake up ?
>>
File: qGFPegQ.jpg (130KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
qGFPegQ.jpg
130KB, 894x894px
>>148793397
>Hey, wanna play hide and seek?
>>
Anyone else think that Sirris may have been the third founder of the Sable Church?

Firstly the Sunless Realm could refer to Londor just as easily as it could to Anor Londo, and seeing as From could have called her Sirris of Anor Londo without spoiling it our return the vagueness seems intentional.

Second, if we concede the possibility that she may be from Londor, she is also the only female fencer in the game, making her the current best fit given the information that we have about the founders (minus the black set).

Now clearly she also has a relationship with the Gwyndolin but note that she is not a member a separate organization/covenant, the Sunless Knights, who serve the Nameless Moon, further distancing her from Anor Londo. In DS1 the Darkmoon were heavily tied with Velka and between Vow of Silence, which was Velka's miracle in DS1, and Velka's statue and purging stones having identical effects, that link with Velka could be found in Londor (none of this is objective evidence but it is a fitting thematic tie), meaning that the Sunless Knights MAY be a branch of the Sable Church (yes I know Yorskha links the Darkmoon and Velka but Londor is undoubtedly connected to Velka). This would also explain why Sirris calls her deity the Nameless Moon as nameless deities in Dark Souls are guilty of foolishness, and Londor considers prolonging the Age of Fire quite foolish.

Now if this were true I am not sure whether or not Sirris would still be allied with Yuria and Londor, but it is important to note that she aids the Ashen One in killing the successors of Artorias, the greatest enemies of Kaathe, and in obtaining the key to Anor Londo from the Deacons.

Idk if this theory is new and clearly much is speculation, and it also dosen't explain her beef with the Rosaria which seems purely altruistic, but to me it's the best explanation for Sirris being a Darkmoon who isn't a Darkmoon and for the lack of a third founder in the Usurpation Ending (DLC notwithstanding).
>>
>>148793435
cute trap tsuntsun gwyndolin
>>
>>148793438
>just like the snakes
I thought the snakes had something to do with snakes being imperfect dragons, seath being an imperfect dragon and having possibly invented sorcery, and Gwyndolin being a sorcerer.
Also, while Gwyndolin is a master of illusion,it's possible that the "breasts" are just a product of the dress.
>>
>>148793268
>yoel meta
>spell that will never hit anyone with a brain
>shield of want
ugh
>>
>>148793397
>>148793664

>images the game fails to live up to
>>
>>148793693
The who of the what?
>>
>>148793693
*is a member of a seperate organization and obviously Yuria is a "fencer" too
>>
>>148793435
He was basically Hime from Himegoto, then
>>
What's the best path to follow if you want to do the pate x creighton romance?
>>
>>148793890
It's actually Sif's granddaughter
>>
>>148793780

He's the finale of the intro trailer too.

Still, as disappointing as that was, I learned to appreciate Dragon God/Bed of Chaos style bosses in the course of DS2. You don't realize what you've got until it's gone, and bosses like that do break up the pace of more traditional Souls bosses.
>>
>>148794023
The secret scene with the Dragon God was pretty bad ass though.
>>
>>148794003
Impossible. Sif is cute and Sirris in uncute.
>>
File: 1467990067201.jpg (60KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1467990067201.jpg
60KB, 480x480px
>>148794258
>Sirris in uncute
>Disliking valiant knightesses who wear veils
>>
>>148794258
Sirris is the best girl
>>
>>148793435
>no sullen trap souls bf
>>
>>148794362
>>148794384
Sirris a shit

A
SHIT
H
I
T
>>
>>148793890
Sable Church is the organization from Londor dedicated to the Lord of Hollows and the Usurpation of Flame. Kaathe recruited three female fencers to found it, one of whom is Yuria, and they are responsible for the Pilgrims of Londor and presumably the Pilgrim Butterflies. Another founder named Lillian is mentioned in the Londor Braille Divine Tome but the third is unknown and doesn't show up in the Usurpation ending like the others do.

>>148794003
It's canon that Hodrick fucked a wolf. Anyone who says otherwise is a shitlord.
>>
>>148793756
BKS and SoW are so heavy. Wish there was a good light skill swap one.
>>
File: moar art.png (400KB, 842x475px) Image search: [Google]
moar art.png
400KB, 842x475px
>>
>>148794523
That was a great fanfic.
>>
>>148791938
>Gwyndolin getting railed by 2 giantdads at once
Nice
>>
>>148794562
Silver Eagle Kite Shield.
>>
File: 1401679139691.jpg (244KB, 600x440px) Image search: [Google]
1401679139691.jpg
244KB, 600x440px
>>148794579

More crossover art?
>>
>>148794627
>giantdads
Look at the helms and size. Those are the giant sentinels in Anor Londo.
>>
So for greatsword of judgement do you go for 60 int or 40? I can't seem to squeeze in 20 more levels into int, but won't sorceries be weak at 40?
Also, is the dex and strength scaling equal? I would quite like to do dex instead of strength, to run it alongside the crescent moon sword and possibly cut out the sage ring.
>>
>>148794698
That size is normal for giantdads, they all have cocks that big.
>>
>>148794627
They are the Anor Londo's Sentinels, you fucking cuck.
>>
>>148794952
I mean the size of their entire bodies.
>>
File: nice view child.png (422KB, 474x434px) Image search: [Google]
nice view child.png
422KB, 474x434px
>>148795029
Look at the idiot missing the joke
>>
File: fLuyzuc.jpg (142KB, 740x740px) Image search: [Google]
fLuyzuc.jpg
142KB, 740x740px
So I decided to try out a straightsword in pvp just to see how powerful they truly were, and holy mother of fucking god.

>comparable base damage to the claymore I was previously using
>better scaling
>swings twice as fast
>uses half as much stamina per swing
>less stamina and time investment per swing means you can be on the aggressive far easier with a straight sword and can still roll out if things turn south
>no poise means if I hit someone once they're at least taking one more hit, maybe even two or three
>due to how fucking awful the netcode and hitboxes are there's almost no difference in range between a longsword and claymore

Holy shit, and I wasn't even tryharding with a dark sword or miracle buffs. There is literally no point in using a standard greatsword while straight swords exist the way they do. The only thing the claymore really has over this longsword is the weapon art seems to cost less FP per use.

I feel like I need to take a shower after that.
>>
>>148794619
I really hope you mean the wolf, for multiple reasons. If not read the Black Set, the Londor Tome, and, well, the entire Yuria questline.
>>
>>148795213
I decided I will be using a the Longsword until DLCs are released.
Get ready pontiff shitters.
>>
>>148795213
>tfw straightswords are my favourite weapon type
>tfw they are now considered shitter weapons
>>
>tfw no frost infusion
>tfw cant infuse bows
>tfw cant infuse crossbows
>tfw cant infuse catalysts
>you will never cheese ancient wyvern to death with bleed bow
>you will never cheese dragonslayer armor by using a frost pyro glove + chaos bed vestiges
>you will never instableed some shit invader with bleed yorshka's chime + doryhs' gnawing
>>
File: 1462133264603.png (104KB, 243x297px) Image search: [Google]
1462133264603.png
104KB, 243x297px
>>148795504
>Now
>>
>>148795457
>longsword
>not dork sword
>not LKS
>not gotthards
>not even broadsword
>>
>>148795457
don't forget to turtle behind an old wolf shield or havel's
>>
>>148795361
Sorry but your fanfic isn't ingame.
>>
>>148795560
>tfw no frost pyromancies
>>148795609
They were always good, but they weren't better than every other weapon class.
>>
File: valley of diarrhea.png (642KB, 599x480px) Image search: [Google]
valley of diarrhea.png
642KB, 599x480px
>>
>>148795614
But Hodrick is my manfu...
>>
>>148795560
forgot
>you will never dominate the pontiff meta using an offhand refined avelyn
>>
>>148795504
>now
They were always shitter weapons.
Literally free wins with 0 downsides or skill needed whatsoever.

>>148795560
Good.
>>
File: 56831371_p0_master1200.jpg (616KB, 1200x849px) Image search: [Google]
56831371_p0_master1200.jpg
616KB, 1200x849px
>>148794653
>>
>>148791598
Pyro build is actually the only one that 100% needs sage ring unlike other casters.
>>
>>148795612
The longsword seems good enough.
What does darksword, lks and broadsword got that longsword doesn't?
I will ignore got hard because I don't like dual wield shit.
>>
>>148795701
>from will never make a good swamp level again
>>
File: False King Allah.png (546KB, 602x480px) Image search: [Google]
False King Allah.png
546KB, 602x480px
>>
>>148795697
They still aren't.
>>
File: 1465780628905.jpg (305KB, 806x605px) Image search: [Google]
1465780628905.jpg
305KB, 806x605px
>love the appearance of the darkmoon blade miracle but don't want to attract the scorn of anyone in pvp by buffing with it
>relegated to using greatsword of judgment for my fix despite not even using an int build
it actually deals okay damage on a quality build but man this fuckin sucks
>>
>>148795613
I don't use shields, only something to parry but usually not needed.
>>
>>148795701
Imagine a realm where VoD, Blighttown and the Gutter are very near each other (if not directly adjacent)
>>
>>148794579
Who would win here? Keep in mind were talking about Gwyn in his prime
>>
>>148795930
Eother a combination of moveset, damage or range. Gotthards is so big you can be sucessful with 1-ganding it if you feel like, even if it wastesba very good move.
>>
>>148796139
gwyn in his prime is a deity
false king is just a very powerful demon
>>
>>148796235
In DeS, Demons and Gods are the same thing.
>>
>>
>>148796020
Who the fuck cares about people's scorn. If you farm those 30 ears you damn sure use that DMB
>>
>>148796389
But they are false gods really. Power levels work completely different in DeS and DaS so it's not a worthwhile comparison.
>>
>>148796560
No, they are real gods. The Old One is an insanely powerful demon, but it is also the source of miracles. It is actually the god worshiped by the church, even if they don't remember it.
>>
>tfw 2h longsword in das3 looks retarded

who the fuck wields their swords outwards like that? BRING BACK DAS2 ANIMATION REE
>>
>>148796389
GOD OR DEMON?

WHAT AM I?
>>
>>148796534
i suppose so; i'm only 2 ears away anyway
one question though; what kind of build would dmb fit best into? and would there be any merit in using it along with drakeblood greatsword due to the passive magic damage on it?
>>
File: Starring Shadow the Hedgehog.png (247KB, 340x477px) Image search: [Google]
Starring Shadow the Hedgehog.png
247KB, 340x477px
what the fuck
>>
>>148796709
Oh the old one is a god. But the old one is more than a powerful demon. It functions completely different to the other demons in boletaria, except maybe the golden garb or the maiden, though they are both very, very old too I think.
>>
>>148796783
It's time for me to chose my path.

>>148796837
It just shows that the other demons are not powerful enough yet.
>>
File: 1370543735628.jpg (46KB, 578x600px) Image search: [Google]
1370543735628.jpg
46KB, 578x600px
>>148796476

GARL AND ASTRAEA ARE CUTE

CUUUUUTE
>>
>>148796814
Any build with 60 faith. So many Str/Faith Dex/Faith is your best bet, hope you started with k***ht. Yes it's a very good idea, same goes with dragonslayer axe and lothric k***ht gs only with sunlight blade
>>
>>148796815
why does yuria look like rukia
>>
File: pick one.png (701KB, 634x477px) Image search: [Google]
pick one.png
701KB, 634x477px
this is all one extravagant shitpost
>>
>>148797245
>Flying hand
Garl-kun is hopeless...
>>
>>148797273
Not the guy you're responding to but could you direct me to any good str/fai builds?
>>
Is there any downside whatsoever to being hollowed? I'm SL120 but I don't want to increase my levels anymore just to be hollowed (or is it not that big a deal?)
>>
>>148797485
Look ugly as fuck.
>Have to pop a stone every time I lose 3 fights
Fucking annoying. One day I will farm enough souls to clean the hollow status
>>
>>148797245
>Selen shipping it
I thought she was the protective onee-san type.
>>
>>148797485
you take extra damage from thrusting in your gaping dark sigil
>>
level from 60 to 125 wearing the blade of darkmoon covenant exclusively. summoned once...

fucking PoS
>>
>>148797485
Upsides to being hollowed are additional luck points while holding Hollow Infused weapons (which scale with luck, as well as your standard str/dex) up to 5 luck per weapon/shield, up to 10 with your active right and left.

Dark Signs reset per playthrough, hollowing levels do not.
>>
what's the recommended amount of estus/gatorade for a melee character that uses WAs often?

14-1? 12-3?
>>
File: tumblr_o7j2gluTnI1uy4xxuo1_1280.png (278KB, 633x489px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7j2gluTnI1uy4xxuo1_1280.png
278KB, 633x489px
>>148797748
I know the upsides. I hollowed on my first playthrough and leveled to SL120. Should I NG+ just to enable hollowing? There seems to be zero downside aside in PVP.
>>
>>148797309
yuria is so perfect man
>>
>>148797890
>Be an incredibly powerful being that holds together the world
>Have a fucking lisp
>>
>>148797923
12-3 is enough. I'd say 13-2 is possible. That's what I run on pontiffs and I use a ton of WAs, just don't recover FP during fights.
>>
File: nothin personnel kid.png (610KB, 724x477px) Image search: [Google]
nothin personnel kid.png
610KB, 724x477px
boletaria is actually anor londo
>>
File: age of deep.jpg (168KB, 985x554px) Image search: [Google]
age of deep.jpg
168KB, 985x554px
>>148797890
are you on windows 98 or something
>>
File: 1461987892776.jpg (15KB, 306x325px) Image search: [Google]
1461987892776.jpg
15KB, 306x325px
>>148798176
>>
>>148797983
There isn't any.
>>
>>148798176
>anor londo is actually a basketball stadium

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OZU3fi08-o
>>
File: 1468763836528.png (454KB, 414x499px) Image search: [Google]
1468763836528.png
454KB, 414x499px
>>148798329
Do you think they will add disadvantages in the future?
>>
>>148797429
I would make you one but mugenmonkey is down(?)
>>
Just got to the Iron Passage in the DLC and it's the first real challening part in DS2, any tips for it?
>>
>>148798492
Probably being weaker to hollowslayer enemies or being more vulnerable to curse

>>148798624
Run straight through
>>
File: 1468529660184.jpg (84KB, 720x631px) Image search: [Google]
1468529660184.jpg
84KB, 720x631px
Does the lunge weapon art on GsoJ benefit from leo ring?
I swear, I've even hit people who actually jumped in my face with it and it never seems to do any worthwhile damage.
>>
>>148786834
No, I generally don't like shit that trivializes healing. But DS3 does that anyway with bonfires being 3 feet from each other in an extremely linear game.
>>
>>148798624
the iron passage is actually your anus after going through that gauntlet of enemies
>>
>>148798329
You look ugly.
>>
>>148798624
just run through it, there's nothing important there
>>
>>148798492
>>148798693
what about curse no longer being instant death if fully hollowed, but you instead lose 15% max health each time it procs.
>>
>>148798736
You can go to mommy rosaria and remake your face to look less ugly hollowed. There is no hope for waifus however so you are correct
>>
image dump over

i must wait for the thread to 404 now
>>
File: dick souls.jpg (100KB, 662x534px) Image search: [Google]
dick souls.jpg
100KB, 662x534px
>>148798910
>taking up image limit for no reason
>>
>>148788748
Holy shit, fighting the champ 2 handing an ultra weapon is the hardest boss in the game.

Both NK and SC give you far more windows with lengthy casting and easy to punish thrusts. Meanwhile the Champ has this range where he will just not fucking stop chaining attacks. Getting hit once knocks you on your ass every time and he still has attacks that can hit your recovery.

Then his fight becomes a joke with a small parry shield.
>>
>>148799347
>imploding

I've beaten him several times with almost every weapon type. It's all about timing.
>>
>>148795972
>again
>>
File: 1464492948071.jpg (26KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1464492948071.jpg
26KB, 500x500px
>>148799272
What is the ashen one looking up at?
>>
File: dancerandvordt.jpg (168KB, 1400x1050px) Image search: [Google]
dancerandvordt.jpg
168KB, 1400x1050px
>>148799951
Something naughty.
>>
>>148799945
Valley was the best part of des
>>
File: ThanksObama.gif (4MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
ThanksObama.gif
4MB, 500x281px
>farron finally kicks in

>host has inifintie health, stamina & fp
>>
>>148799347
Yes, finally people understand. I haven't tried fighting him with an UGS since my first playthrough (where I reverted to butcher's knife and parrying) but I imagine the only way to do it is rolling poke attacks once every 5 minutes when champ gets tired
>>
File: cathedralknight.jpg (113KB, 654x676px) Image search: [Google]
cathedralknight.jpg
113KB, 654x676px
Guys what sounds better:
>Deep Knight Ivan
or
>Ivan of the Deep

Going to use an î to get around 'knight' being censored. I've heard 'Deep' is censored too, can anyone confirm?
>>
>>148801274
Ivan's Deep Anus
>>
>>148801274

Ivan of the Deep sounds better to me anyway.
>>
>>148801274
ivanovsky blyat
>>
File: 20160717210041_1.jpg (387KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160717210041_1.jpg
387KB, 1920x1080px
Who usurper here?
>>
File: 1361415479879.gif (1MB, 360x202px) Image search: [Google]
1361415479879.gif
1MB, 360x202px
>>148774610
donde esta Francis?
>>
>>148801560
>>
>>148801274
Ivan's deep boipucci
>>
>>148801324
>>148802127
Anons please I have enough boypucci characters as is. Don't tempt me to make this one girly as well.

>>148801364
Thanks lad.

>>148801449
cheeki breeki
'of the Deep' only leaves me with four letters for a name and I liked the sound of Ivan.
>>
>>148802261
Ivan the Deepest Throat
>>
>>148801274
Deep is censored, but DkSIII's censor is awful, and can't figure out capitalisation. It'll only actually be censored if you write 'deep' all in lower case.
Just use this thing to check names: https://omgftw.github.io/DarkSouls3CensorCheck/
>>
File: dancer.png (584KB, 1280x1490px) Image search: [Google]
dancer.png
584KB, 1280x1490px
>>148800114
that's so cute
>>
>>148802261
IhaveaDeepHole
>>
File: 1452835158988.gif (1MB, 391x361px) Image search: [Google]
1452835158988.gif
1MB, 391x361px
I need some help on NG+ Four Kings. I'm SL128 and I'm wearing fully upgraded Elite Knights, Ring of Favor and Protection, and I'm using a fully upgraded BK Halberd. I summoned Beatrice to distract him and just his arm hitting me shreked me for half my health.

I have no idea what to do. In the first go-round, I just use Iron Flesh, Great Magic Barrier, and whack at him with good armor. But I've never done NG+ before
>>
>>148802589
Full Havels/Stone set.
>>
File: host of butts.jpg (28KB, 362x169px) Image search: [Google]
host of butts.jpg
28KB, 362x169px
>>148802467
croix seranton
>>
>>148802696

But Elite Knight +10 is just as good
>>
>>148802368
>>148802551
lads please

>>148802451
I usually do use the censor checker linked, but it doesn't think Deep is censored. The only reason I had an inkling it was censored in the first place is because I got linked to a pastebin with all of the censored terms in it, and it had Deep in there.

Guess I'll use an accented é.
>>
>>148802880
You misunderstood me.
Write 'Ivan of the Deep' into the censor check. It'll go through fine.
Now write, 'ivan of the deep' all lower case.
>>
>>148802880
Ivan the deep and mushy
>>
File: cumsha.jpg (11KB, 305x84px) Image search: [Google]
cumsha.jpg
11KB, 305x84px
>>148802880
Ivant Itdeep
>>
>>148803021
Oh, shit, I misread your post. My bad. That's great then if capitalised Deep isn't censored. Won't have to fuck around with any accents.

Guess I'll go with 'Ivan of the Deep.'
>>
>>148803251
Ivan of the Deep
but hole
>>
>>148791258
Link please
>>
What is, hands down, bar none, objectively speaking the best weapon in Dark Souls III, regardless of stats, rings, spells, and other equipment?
>>
File: Solaire_fan_art.jpg (65KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Solaire_fan_art.jpg
65KB, 960x540px
>>148796709
>The Old One is an insanely powerful demon, but it is also the source of miracles.

Interesting how different DeS and DaS is simply in that regard. Miracles in DaS are entirely about self-actualization. Solaire is a nobody who decided he'd pursue the path of a knight, and yet is able to pitch miracles beyond most clerics within the game. Simply because he believes in himself.
>>
>>148803442
Washing Pole
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOQdEvzDfVY
>>
File: link.jpg (19KB, 304x240px) Image search: [Google]
link.jpg
19KB, 304x240px
>>148803439
I'll grab my stuff
>>
ded gayme
>>
>>148803570
>watch this
>nothing but running r1s
>>
>Playing dark souls 1
>trying to invade
>Everybody I invade is a hacker or immediately disconnects
>anyone that doesnt disconnect is usually laggy as fuck because of shit netcode
remind me why anyone thought this was the best pvp experience
>>
>>148803570
>equip ugs
>counter swing whenever you see the obvious tells of a running attack
Katanas are so broken though.
>>
>>148804549
People played it before the memes ruined the multiplayer experience
>>
>>148804357
everyone is busy watching Evo
>>
>>148804820
lol
Washing pole running r1 range is linger than ugs swing and most of the time will come faster than the HA activates in the ugs swing.
>>
>>148805007
>linger
longer*
>>
>>148765758
2 with DLC has better bosses than any soulsborne game.
>>
>summon sunbro to defeat Ornstein and Smough on xbox
>second time doing this since I died last time from an ass slam from Ornstein
>goes well until sunbro gets gangraped by the two sentinels, and dies
>and then some fuckboy with a katana invades me
>rollingrollingrolling.gif
>one sentinel swings his halberd and drains whatever fraction of health I had
>rip 75000 souls lost in the boss room
I wish the DaS1 xbox community were dead sometimes like this.

>select all the candy
Captcha, you need an intervention
>>
File: topvlad.jpg (187KB, 500x530px) Image search: [Google]
topvlad.jpg
187KB, 500x530px
>>148802261
Ivan is a dumb name anyway become Vlad
>>
File: 1456766651128.jpg (39KB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
1456766651128.jpg
39KB, 288x288px
>>148805590
>>
File: 1425605186012.jpg (25KB, 579x329px) Image search: [Google]
1425605186012.jpg
25KB, 579x329px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wTndUgskZQ

been listening to this cracker for hours lads, actually addicted
>>
File: 1467687083281.jpg (35KB, 500x570px) Image search: [Google]
1467687083281.jpg
35KB, 500x570px
>get invaded
>drop some hello carvings and wave
>invader just runs straight at me
>its a washing pole running r1 spammer that kills me with a caestus hornet ring parry
>applause gesture

but... but.. i just wanted to be friendly
>>
File: 1462784771239.jpg (70KB, 344x315px) Image search: [Google]
1462784771239.jpg
70KB, 344x315px
>>148806220
What did you expect to happen? He's here for business. Madmen are the fun ones.
>>
>>148806085
iwtftb
>>
File: 1465254172392.jpg (31KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1465254172392.jpg
31KB, 601x508px
>>148806220
>Invader resorts to shitty cheap tactics that kill you because they're shitty and cheap and not at all because you messed up
Yeah sure you little shit I'd like to see you fucking smugly gesturing at me if it weren't for your fucking cheap memeta tactics you got off fucking vaatitactics or something you little shit i'm not mad at all in fact i'm smug in the fact that i am clearly superior to you and would have utterly destroyed you if not for your fucking faggy tactics you fuck

I'm too much of an honourfag for regular invasions. Back to Pontiff with me.
>>
File: 1463621907938.jpg (77KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1463621907938.jpg
77KB, 604x604px
>>148806898
it was a madman...
>>
File: 1462775051260.jpg (363KB, 793x581px) Image search: [Google]
1462775051260.jpg
363KB, 793x581px
>>148807096
He must've needed that shackle for warmth. No point in mulling about it now.
>>
>>148806998
Dood, those type of tactics are what make invasions fun.
>>
>>148806220
>invade some guy in catacombs named "I come in peace"
>he has 2 sunfags with him
>wave then curl up upon finding them
>immediately all 3 start to attack me
>fight them all through the catacombs then eventually end up on the other side of the bridge
>spam whip impact to try to get them off the little ledge near anri
>doesn't work so i go and stand near the ladder from the bridge
>they all R1 spam me at the same time but i'm wearing cat ring
>we all fall and they all die
>spam Help Me! when i get up

man i wish steam wasn't gay as fuck and let you just message people directly, i guarantee i'd have so much hatemail from people in the catacombs alone
>>
File: pointinghijack.jpg (5KB, 216x160px) Image search: [Google]
pointinghijack.jpg
5KB, 216x160px
>>148807471
>>they all R1 spam me at the same time but i'm wearing cat ring
>>we all fall and they all die

I'm fucking rock solid anon. Cat ring is a god send.
>>
How do I git gud on DS1 hydra?
>>
File: 374320_20160619073023_1.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
374320_20160619073023_1.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>148807787
it's a blessing for invasions, too many people want to turn invasions into shitty duel combat but make it 3v1 instead.

i love using environmental hazards to kill greedy fucks. it's amazing when a host and their phantoms are right about to fight Wolnir but they see an invader spawn and think it'll be a nice easy kill. just to embarrass themselves for trying to get a kill they don't need

it's a real shame there is pretty much no real punishment for dying in this game though
>>
File: mangrub staff.png (14KB, 189x272px) Image search: [Google]
mangrub staff.png
14KB, 189x272px
How viable is this thing at low levels? I want to make a low level Cathedral of the Deep invasion build; so probably around level 30, this thing upgraded to +2 and other weapons around +3 or +4 max. I want it to be Rosaria's Finger themed so using this thing would be great, but because it scales off luck I don't know if I'd be able to afford sinking enough levels into luck for it to be at all usable at such a low level while keeping my other stats up.
>>
>>148808276
Yeah, I realised after a while that hosts in DaS3 just straight up do not deserve mercy or politeness or anything. With the exception of a very small handful they are utter shitters and honestly deserve griefing.
>>
File: Cat Ring is OP.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Cat Ring is OP.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>148807787
>>
>>148808449
It's very stat inefficient because the points spent into int to meet spell requirements don't contribute to your damage, obviously.
>>
>>148808635
lmao
>>
About to start a run of DaS1. Recommend me interesting dex weapons that can be picked up early?

Thanks
>>
File: 1462001652023.png (110KB, 520x390px) Image search: [Google]
1462001652023.png
110KB, 520x390px
>>148809527
Uchigatana. There's an undead in the burg that masquerades as a merchant, kill him and you'll get the katana
>>
>>148809527
iatio
>>
>>148809745
Laito*
>>
>>148808635
fucking kek
>>
>>148809735
I use Uchi all the time.
>>
>>148809527

Balder Side Sword.

Falchion.

Uchigatana.

Gargoyle Halberd.

Bandit's Knife.
>>
>>148809778
>latio

I spelled it wrong it's iaito but you're just completely off
>>
>>148810290
nope i'm right

and it's Ludex Gundyr too
>>
Who was the better femboi, Lothric or Gwyndolin?
>>
>>148811582
you
>>
>>148811582
Micolash
>>
File: image.jpg (12KB, 191x234px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 191x234px
>>148811618
Y-you too
>>
>>148811582
Me
>>
File: 1435052289866.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1435052289866.png
2MB, 1280x720px
>>148812069

OH, MAJESTIC
>>
>>148812209
wanna kiss? :3
>>
Huntsman's Corpse.
>>
>>148776685
I love when an invader is retarded enough to try that in DaS3.
>>
>>148787529
no it's not. your a paladin. put some points into vit to wear decent knight armor with it. it gives you WoG and Perseverance in 1 move without having to point a single point into attunement.

It's the most paladin of all weapons. the others being Sunlight Straight Sword,and Twin Prince's Greatsword.
>>
>/dsg/ still hasn't come to terms that the only viable things in das3 are 40/40 quality builds and 27/40/30 wasted points beefjerky builds and still try to promote things they think are fun

Let it go, /dsg/.
>>
/dsg/ vs r/darksouls3 event when?
>>
How good can a build using only super close range weapons be in DaS1? I'm thinking Bandit's Knife, Claws, and PGS
>>
>>148813162
We would lose so hard, though. We have like 10 active pvpers and 8 of them don't take this game seriously. Maybe if jund takes our side.
>>
>>148813247

Bandit's Knife can be decent, Claws are shit in 1, and Painting Guardian Sword is good but is just completely outclasses by other curved swords. Without a lotta poise and BS-fishing you're not going to be hitting people using just as fast but longer range weapons really.
>>
>>148813432

Honestly considering the skill of most of the FC players I've seen who are using mostly mediocre to average weapons I would bet we'd have an edge over most of the reddit memers. I actually wouldn't mind an event like that too just to actually have incentive to PvP in this game some more.
>>
>>148813436
I'm talking purely PvE
>>
>>148813247
Bandits Knife is pretty good until very late game
>>
File: 1326931845323.jpg (65KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1326931845323.jpg
65KB, 640x480px
>>148812787
>MFW magical swordswoman build in progress right now

get fucked
>>
>>148813757
>>
>>148762548
>Weapon skill descriptions with the 'poise' function performs identically to previous souls games poise
>Poise from armor does nothing related to this
>Poise is working as intended

Either way they're coming across as retarded when they defend this shit.
>>
>>148813790

Oh in PvE the Bandit's Knife and PGS would be very decent because of bleed, though Claws are still shit as with all fist weapons in 1. Certainly doable though if you have patience for it.
>>
File: shrug.png (151KB, 500x309px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.png
151KB, 500x309px
I started playing Dark Souls 1 and was having a lot of fun. Game was challenging and rewarding. Then however, I noticed armor and weapons degrade as you use them and I dropped the game.

The game is though already, why add a layer of shit that's in every other "realistic" medieval game out there. Degrading armor and weapons are fucking cancer and ruin the flow of gameplay.

Are the other Souls games like this?
>>
>>148813875

I don't know what event that pic is talking about, though most of the recent /dsg/ FCs I've been in people have been about 120. I'm 100 myself though just to get the most PvP players as possible though so I have no stake either way.
>>
>>148814047
Cosplay event. The image is full of shit. Lucy posted it. But yeah, some fag indeed complained about broken straightsword.
>>
>>148813974
Degradation is so slow it's a literal non factor. Just buy the repairbox, and fix your weapons every 2 or 3 areas. It costs virtually nothing an you can do it at any bonfire
>>
What makes Yuria leave, when it comes to hollowing?
Does using purging stones/Velka's statue do it, or is it only caused by straight up removal of Dark Sigils, via the Firekeeper?
>>
>>148814110
Nah, the image proves why

>Honestly considering the skill of most of the FC players I've seen who are using mostly mediocre to average weapons I would bet we'd have an edge over most of the reddit memers.

is bullshit. It would be different if they were using mediocre weapons against top tier weapons and winning constantly while also having a top tier fall back they could switch too in clutch situations, but that is not what happens. They use mediocre weapons as a crutch. They use them to excuse their loses. Simultaneously, they hide from meta weapons rather than learning how to beat them.
>>
>>148813974

The only bad thing about durability in DS1 is it's such a non-factor that it really shouldn't have even been included in the game.
>>
>>148814474
Only removal. She fucking sells purging stones.
>>
>>148814487
He said most, not all. We have some really shit players here, no doubt. Also, using bad weapons teaches you how to survive in fights, and since dark souls has very little skill involved, I can guarantee that they can use a good weapon if they want.
>>
>>148814474
She leaves if you do anything that would lock you out of the dark lord ending. That means curing Sigils, Killing Anri, saving Anri from the assassin, linking the fire before marrying Anri, or summoning the firekeeper
>>
>>148813974
If it worries you so much, get a weapon that has obcenely high durability. Stone Greatsword has 800 (just don't use 2hR2 unless you absolutely have to) and Dragon Tooth has 999.
Also armor durability is such a non-threat you night as well ignore it. I used black leather armor in a recent playthrough and I seriously only needed to repair it once.
>>
>>148814540
>>148814724
Figured as much, but it wouldn't have surprised me if she lost her shit over stuff she sold, and I didn't much fancy testing the idea.
>>
>>148813974
>quitting a game because of weapon degradation
Nice bait faggot. Weapon durability is almost non existent
>>
>>148814713
>Also, using bad weapons teaches you how to survive in fights
Only if you are taking it up against meta weapons and still winning. The problem is the FCs here hide from them instead of countering them.
>>
Only Dark Souls 1 and Bloodborne are good
>>
File: 1452627857272.png (187KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1452627857272.png
187KB, 768x1024px
>>148811582
Gwyndolin, for the following reasons:

Lothric was raised as a prince, and was expected to wield a sword. Gwyndolin was raised as a princess, and wasn't expected to be a k***ht like Lothric. Albeit he could've been raised to be a god(dess?) of Magic.

Lothic is only effeminate because of his born fraility, and isn't intentional. Gwyndolin has the reversal ring to accentuate his femininity.
>>
>>148776967
have you tried dodging?
>>
>>148815000

I know you don't play PC, but do any PS4 FCs you fight in have meta weapons or what you describe? Because that last few PC FCs I've been in have had people using stuff like Lucerne+Leo Ring and rapiers that are pretty 'meta' with a decent amount of wins and losses for each of them depending on the player. That's just my experience though.
>>
>>148811582
Gwyndolin is lonely abandoned kid, who wished some love and attention.
Lothric is too busy with Lorian`s UGS.
>>
>>148815000
>Only if you are taking it up against meta weapons and still winning.
Exactly. That's what I do at pontiffs.
>The problem is the FCs here hide from them instead of countering them.
If they only pvp in fight clubs, well...
>>
>>148815474
The FCs have always been low tier. Even back during DaS1's launch. The duels I used to have with individuals was higher tier, and then they would roll over the FCs.
>>
what's the weapon that allows you to seppuku
i need to know
>>
>>148815757

Can you post an example of what you would consider high-tier for Dark Souls 1 or 3 PvP then? I'm not sure what kind of fighting skill you're referring too exactly and would like a frame of reference.
>>
>>148815974
Ancient Sudoku Blade
>>
>>148815974
bloodlust. moundmakers covenant reward
>>
>>148815985
Behold Perfection
>>
>>148815974

Bloodlust, 2-tier reward from Moundmakers. Spoilers, it's a shittier Bewitched Alonne Sword.
>>
>>148796139
I think Gwyn could shit on anyone in his prime.
>>
>>148816115

I meant a video or something I can actually examine and judge based on a displayable fact.
>>
>>148815757
i remember dueling you once in the burg on 360 and it was pretty good

360 had a lot of very good duelists
>>
>>148816336
yeah, nolive4PC and DeathMagpie were both pretty good.
>>
>>148796139

Probably would depend on whether False Allant landed a soul suck or not. I'd imagine soul-sucking Gwyn to be quite intoxicating.

I eagerly await the day that a computer can emulate a PS3, pluck both those bosses out of their relative games, and pit them against each other in the same arena like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhVFw4JVQDA
>>
If you were a lowbie in DaS2, which would you rather for a sunbro ally VS the Pursuer? A miracle-throwing glass cannon that will shred 50% of his health bar away instantly, or a greatshield-toting, stability-pumped endurance fiend that can just take all the heat and occasionally hit Percy with a big stick?
>>
>>148816586
It depends on my build. Former if I had a shield, latter if not.
>>
File: image.jpg (292KB, 998x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
292KB, 998x1000px
Best class for str build?
Pure melee, nothing else
Dark souls 2
>>
>>148816586
someone that knows how to lure him into ballista range without getting hit by it
>>
>>148816743

Bandit, it's the best class for about 80% of builds in Dark Souls 2.
>>
>>148816586

Probably the latter if he has the red-eye ring.
>>
File: SotFS Charater Build.jpg (478KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
SotFS Charater Build.jpg
478KB, 1920x1080px
>>148816743
>>
>>148816743

The mugenmonkey calc for DS2 has a function for that.

https://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls2
>>
>>148817084
slutfu is triggering me
>>
File: .jpg (149KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
149KB, 1920x1080px
>>148801560
>>
>>148817632
That's that point. Mind games to the max.
>>
>>148817760
Suuuure..
>>
>>148801560
>go to grab the usurper ending
>character has about 24 hollowing because I've been using purging stones to de-jerkify regularly but died a couple times in archdragon peak
>use another purging stone after SoC so I can look good for the cutscenne photo-op
>Humanity restored, face pretty again, 0 hollowing
>trigger ending
>character has jerkyface all through the ending
>check stats after credits
>99 hollowing
The fuck is this shit?
>>
>>148817831
?
>>
File: 1468805398569.png (193KB, 273x326px) Image search: [Google]
1468805398569.png
193KB, 273x326px
The entirety of Grand Archives is the best most fun place to sunbro around in the whole series.

Any objections?
>>
>>148818152
Are you disappointed with the lack of slutty clothing in DaS3?
>>
>>148818350
You can really tell the difference in quality between the areas they finished first and the ones they just said fuck it.
>>
why the hell is from being so quiet about their dlc?
anyone know of any leaks yet?
>>
>>148818353
Nah. I just used the slutty shit in DaS2 to break people's immersion and trigger anyone that tried to take DaS2 seriously.
>>
>>148818513
>why the hell is from being so quiet about their dlc?
Because they have practically nothing finished to show yet.
>>
>>148818538
Everyone played shirtless anyway.
>>
>>148818513
yes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vs6B_scH3I
>>
>>148818350
false. cathedral of the deep is much more fun.
>>
>>148818350
It's my least favorite area in the game.
>>
>>148818742
>gank squads and ambushes the zone
>>
>>148818742
but you have to stay pretty low level to get the most out of it
>>
>>148818826
Both areas are just DUDE THRALLS LMAO
>>
>>148818792
that automatically means it's the best
>>
>>148818792
>It's my least favorite area in the game.
Of course it is, you have shit taste
>>
>>148818894
that's my favorite part 2bh
it makes co-oping there more challenging since i have minmax health and damage more carefully.
>>
File: 1467988074864.jpg (36KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1467988074864.jpg
36KB, 480x480px
>>148818931
honorable sunbro isn't afraid of puny little thralls
>>
>>148761226
>Bloody Expensive!
Underneath shelves or wooden dressers you destroy
>>
File: C2H751w.png (303KB, 262x490px) Image search: [Google]
C2H751w.png
303KB, 262x490px
>>148818931
yeah thralls are annoying as shit. this little fucker has to be the most annoying enemy in the entire series tho.
>>
>>148761226
>Ring Required Ahead!
In front of the door to Nashandra
I dont know if it was a joke. But I alway ssaw it as needing a ring as in thats a woman. She needs rings.
>>
>>148819406
these things as a fist build are quite literally hell on earth
>>
>>148761226
"White Sticky Stuff" on Blacksmith Ed's bed
>>
File: 1404274211470.png (209KB, 369x400px) Image search: [Google]
1404274211470.png
209KB, 369x400px
>>148761226
Try finger but hole.
>>
>>148803439
Ah, sorry for the late reply
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/830580/764a2999f4/
>>
NEW THREAD

>>148820752
>>148820752
>>148820752
>>
>>148819406

Probably the only true rival to dogs in that category.
>>
>>148771658
cheap feels? kys
>>
File: 20160718013328_1.jpg (655KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20160718013328_1.jpg
655KB, 2560x1440px
Right then. What should I level now?
Thread posts: 753
Thread images: 168

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.