[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/wpsg/ - WoW Private Server General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 735
Thread images: 105

File: wow-lich-king.png (2MB, 1399x902px) Image search: [Google]
wow-lich-king.png
2MB, 1399x902px
L4G shills need to fuck off edition

WotLK:
<No Queue> - Gamer District, Horde 7x
<MOLTEN> - Warmane (Icecrown), Alliance 8x

Cata:
<wpsg> - Atlantiss, Alliance 1x

>Where can I get game clients?
http://pastebin.com/mxjmsr3t

>How do I connect to [server]?
1. Register on a private server that hosts the same game client you have.
2. Copy their realmlist URL. This can usually be found on the main page of the website or on their registration page.
3. Look for a realmlist.wtf file in your WoW folder. This may either be in the root folder, or inside Wow/Data/enUS/
4. Open the realmlist.wtf file in a text editor such as Notepad and paste in the realmlist settings of the server. Make sure it starts with 'set realmlist' followed by the realmlist URL.
5. Launch the game from wow.exe and enter your account info.

>I have set the realmlist correctly but it still connects me to XYZ server/says invalid login info.
You will need a clean wow.exe and dll files if you downloaded your WoW client from XYZ server. Check the clients section above.

>How do I stop my client from auto-updating?
• Start the game with wow.exe - not launcher.exe
• Don't use your email for logging in, use your account name.
• Find the patchlist file in your installation and remove it.

>>148341210
>>
1st for TBC guild on Excalibur
>>
File: hg.png (729KB, 859x863px) Image search: [Google]
hg.png
729KB, 859x863px
>>148540283
You misstyped Hellground there m8
>>
File: America_was_a_fuckin_mistake.png (2MB, 1275x1041px) Image search: [Google]
America_was_a_fuckin_mistake.png
2MB, 1275x1041px
>>148540031
>mfw the only alive guild is a fucking cata one
Meer hg revival when
>>
>>148540418
Go away, Meer. We don't like you either.
>>
>>148540418
>20 manning cata normals through multiboxing and account sharing is "alive"
kek
>>
>>148540314
cobe is the reason half of those mongoloids are even in the raid
there lots of 80s are waiting for their spots but nope better invest more into retards who have already proven for months how bad they are

GL killing bosses with the power of friendship and memes im sure it will work out one day just like in anime

10/10 guildkiller
>>
Why doesn't <You> just go to GD to do Firefighter and get it over with instead of throwing your heads against prenerf when you know you won't kill it?

>Rapid Burst
and Hand Pulse no longer cause spell pushback
>10% less hp
>Flames don't tick for nearly as much
>Rapid Burst deals almost half the damage
>Fire bots no longer silence
>Plasma Blast does nearly half the damage
>Heat Wave does nearly half the damage

This general isn't good enough for prenerf anything. Stop kidding yourselves and come do it on GD and we can get 25 mans going there.
>>
>>148541242
>25 mans on gd
Lmao kill yourself, if you wanted 25 mans you should have transferred to tod when they opened them.
>>
>>148541242
>going back to GD for the 2131235435th time

you'll just have a clique filled with overgeared players who've been on the server before and will get a spot over actually good players because the entire fucking general is burnt out with the server.

just play Cata with <wpsg> on atlantiss.

>yabadabadaba, expansion that kill wow, kys pickles

t11 is fucking great, and while atlantiss has a shitton of flaws the raiding is quite decent. wwu
>>
>>148540645
I'd agree with you if it weren't for the fact that
1. Cobe isn't even the one that put together the raid groups and
2. We didn't have 6+ different people every raid because some people just didn't feel like logging in
>>
File: atlantisskick.webm (1MB, 1280x684px) Image search: [Google]
atlantisskick.webm
1MB, 1280x684px
>>148541464
>can't even script a working kick

yeah im sure it's the promised land, cya there
>>
>>148540645
were you even in the guild? lmao

cobe isnt even the one that sent out invites
>>
>>148540645
>lots of 80s are waiting for their spots
we literally never had more than 27 people online after the first week of Ulduar where we had 34.
>>
File: camel.jpg (142KB, 1178x404px) Image search: [Google]
camel.jpg
142KB, 1178x404px
>>148541629
Reminder that Atlantiss is one of the buggiest servers out there. And the economy is super inflated due to rampant botting/duping/exploiting.
>>
File: wm.jpg (12KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
wm.jpg
12KB, 255x255px
I logged onto Warmane Icecrown (That's http://www.warmane.com/ if you are curious) and everything was so smooth it really made me feel I've gone back to the golden days of WoW! Everything was perfectly scripted and the people spoke English very well! The server was packed with thousands of players, more players than Atlantiss even.

I recommend Warmane Icecrown as the best WoTLK experience.
>>
no one is burned out from GD or wotlk or any of that other bullshit

we're burned out from shit leadership by people like cobe and senna

we need a new leader to step up, or one of the old greats (meerkatz, sehsa, bjenk) to return and lead us to glory
>>
>>148542382
>meer"I'll make the guild but never show up to raids and take all the credit"katz
>b"dry eyes commercial sounding mother fucker with a drinking problem"jenk
>good leaders
Don't make me laugh. The only GM /wpsg/ has ever had that's better than Cobe is Sehsa.
>>
>>148542382
i'm burned out from the same idiots in every raid just to name a few: harmoo, yarrick, cawkz, fheocyn, docfrosty if you even let one of these raid you are a worthless leader that demoralizes everyone trying to put in effort

leaving the spot empty is worth more than bringing them
>>
>>148542585
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcH-3d-BZn4
Top fucking kek, it's so true.

>>148542615
>leaving a spot empty is better than taking people to contibute no matter how little
Cawkz came to like 3 raids and Harmoo was a big asset to the guild imo. Even Cobe said it was a lot easier to heal with him around.

Fheo/Yarrick I'll give you though, they're pretty shit but I wouldn't leave a spot empty to not take them. You're being melodramatic.
>>
File: 1468539720029.png (25KB, 300x40px) Image search: [Google]
1468539720029.png
25KB, 300x40px
>>148542615
>>
>>148542717
Harmoo is a good player but lazy as fuck desu.
>>
>>148542382
cobe and senna are far better rl/gms than you will ever be foozer
fuck off
>>
>Harmoo
>good player
Nice meme. Even in the easy shitty cata he couldn't get gonging on atramedes right after doing it for several lockouts and someone had to replace him every time.
>>
File: uno1.gif (498KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
uno1.gif
498KB, 500x400px
>>148542585
>ass"depressed manchild"cobra, the man that couldn't even lead his guild to an Ignis kill
>better than
>bjenk, the man that single handedly lead <wpsg> through all of Ulduar and ICC
Give me a break. The asscobra worship in this general is sickening.
>>
>>148542232
How populated is the wpsg guild in icecrown?

And objectively, are the scripts really fine? (The post I quoted sounds like obvious shilling but we do have players here don't you, so what about it?)

I'm considering to get there but the queue times are going to make me change my mind I'm afraid.
>>
>>148542615
After Welp and Ruslan quit because they were bored we were constantly short of healers. Are you honestly going to tell me you would rather that Senna/Cobe benched Fheo and Harmoo when we desperately needed heals?
>>
>>148543071
scripts are dumpster tier
queue is always fake and exists to elicit donations
population is fake abut 50% of what they claim
and i have never seen any proof of an active wpsg guild on warmane actually existing
not sure why they're still included in the op
>>
>>148543060
Did you even raid with <wpsg>? Bjenk would constantly get quiet all the time and just sigh and not say a fucking word for like 45 minutes during raids.

Keijo is the unsung hero of <wpsg>.
>>
Warmane funniest server.
>>
>>148543071
The scripts are objectively fine. Don't get me wrong there are some tiny bugs but they are on the easy fights like Rotface.

LDW, LK, Sindra, PP, Bloodqueen have every single mechanic working and the ones I have done so far heroic as well.

I can't give you much info on the guild. But 25mans is the main juice in ICC so you'd be better off joining a normie guild.
>>
>>148542963
That's funny, because when Harmoo actually showed up we 1 shot 10 man Heartbreaker with abysmal synergy due to class limitation and shit gear to boot.

Harmoo isn't a bad player.

>>148542903
Wasn't me. :^)
>>
>>148543248
Scripts are fine, better than most of the servers out there.
Server is actually full, and you can just see it withouth theorizing idiocies.
There is a /wpsg/ guild but we're low on numbers.

Fuck off asshole. Back to your pay2win server where probably you spent more money than in-game time, faggot.
>>
>>148543060
>wasting time on a bugged to shit boss that isn't even fun to do
I mean we could just bug it into the wall like the poles and do it then but that's not satisfying at all.

>no yogg+0
>no 25 algalon
>in Ulduar for literally 8 months before moving to ICC
you're not even trying...

I'm not going to go out and say Cobe is the best GM ever but I certainly think he's been far better than a lot of them here including both Bjenk and Meer.
>>
>>148543071
>How populated is the wpsg guild in icecrown?
Come to populate it then.
>>
>>148542851
you must be kidding he doesn't even know how to do basic stuff like kiting adds. on a fucking hunter too
>>
>>148543689
Lmao molten shills are absolutely clueless
>>
>>148543841
Then good may be the wrong word, i've only ever seen him heal and he does good enough at that. Either way he's still better than a third of the fucking shitters that come to raids in this general.
>>
>>148543686
>1 shot 10 man Heartbreaker
Wow, so impressive! How about you do it on a server where the intervals between Searing Light and Gravity bomb isn't nerfed, heart health isn't decreased and Life Sparks actually cleave!

How does it feel to be literally worse than a middle of the pack Wrath /wpsg/ guild that was able to 1 shot most of the prenerf hardmodes while you jokesters struggle on nerfed content? I'd be pretty god damned ashamed of being worse than <You> and bragging about it!
>>
>>148544083
Can't tell if it's bait or you're just retarded
>>
>>148544018
post screenshot of your icecrown character with 25LK achievement

dont bother replying with anything else
>>
>>148544018
>clueless
Using random words?
I know exaclty what I'm saying, you don't.

"Shilling" what, anyway? To come and play a videogame for free? Lol, you are the clueless faggot here.
>>
>>148544164
I can't tell if you actually think you're good for clearing nerfed content many guilds before you have done or if you're just retarded.

I raided in <Shrek Did Nothing Wrong> and <holy heroes of justice> on ToD's old server and the difference between the difficulty of the content there and GD is fucking laughable. Nerfed content is a joke. You're a joke and your guild is a joke. Somehow more of a joke than <You>.
>>
>>148544290
this desu
>>
>>148544290
Your wasting your time

GD kids always have and always will think their hot shit

Fuck I miss the old ToD guilds
>>
File: Ignis_the_Furnace_Master.jpg (120KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Ignis_the_Furnace_Master.jpg
120KB, 800x600px
>>148544290
>thinking those retarded slavic monkeys could script pre-nerf ulduar when they can't even script Ignis
hahahahahah
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_071516_145952.jpg (573KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_071516_145952.jpg
573KB, 1366x768px
>>148544196
?
>>
>>148544495
>script pre-nerf ulduar
it's literally just a change in values and timers which isn't even really "scripting" and you can just google the correct values

content was pre-nerf 3 years ago when we played on tod and it's still pre-nerf now
>>
>>148544625
So pre-nerf ulduar is just more damage and more hp? so its just artificial difficulty? cool
>>
>>148544605
>vote on our website

Warmane doesn't even have voting nor that system message. Go away you disinfo shill that doesn't even play on Icecrown.
>>
>It's a "my guild is better than your guild" and "my server is better than your server" thread
Can you people just fucking kill yourself, you're half the reason nothing ever gets done in this fucking general and why the guilds can have such a shitty turnover rate.
>>
>>148544605
>vote points
go farm it and get the fuck out of here
>>
>>148544736
look at the date of my achievement, it was still called molten back then, i probably have pokemon red save files older than you if you don't remember molten-wow
>>
>>148544605
>19fps
>>
>>148544705
I can't think of a single fucking time a boss was nerfed in the entirety of WoW where an entire mechanic got removed. Are you actually stupid?

Pre-nerf Firefighter was one of the hardest fights ever. Yogg 0 was 1000000x harder than that. Pre-nerf Heroic LK was INSANE. You know why all of these got significantly easier? Because their values got nerfed.

Go look up the nerfs to all the keepers and Yogg including their hardmodes and tell me with a straight face that doesn't butcher the difficulty.
>>
>>148545020
Nobody is talking how about old Molten how dumb are you? Yes old Molten was bad and it took 2 years to even have gunship working.

We are playing on Warmane Icecrown which is objectively a fine server with a decently scripted ICC. Stop talking about 2 different servers do you bring up ToD scripts to talk about GD as well or what
>>
>>148545154
Artificial

Difficulty

Confirmed

Real difficulty comes from the mechanics of a fight.
>>
>>148545264
holy fuck no one can be this retarded
>>
>>148544930
>>148545264
look how mad these molten shills are

take it from me please don't join warmane if anyone is reading, it's a huge waste of time, i didn't know any better in 2012 but if you were to ask me I would stop my past self from playing there if given the choice

yea it's that bad
>>
>>148545375
You still haven't presented any proof you've done a raid on Icecrown. Only an old achievement on a character from a broken server that doesn't exist anymore because everything was wiped.

Still waiting for your lk25 on icecrown but you'll never deliver because you are nothing more than a disinfo shill.
>>
>>148545269
Not really, generally its tuning that makes people get the most out of their classes. That's why some raids like Naxx and SWP were so good, they were tuned so tightly, and the gameplay didn't come from jumping platform puzzle gimmicks or the like, it came from pushing players to play their classes to the maximum (well, not quite true for Naxx but it is true for, say, Firefighter pre-nerf.)
>>
>>148543248
I tend to be skeptical about a lot of things but I don't think warmane fakes their population

I was here when wpsg played on Lordaeron and the realm was really full of people everywhere compared to what I've known on other servers

>>148543820
I would, but there's no point coming over if there are 3 people at most and cannot even group for an HC.
>>
>>148545269
Thanks for confirming you're literally too shit to do actual difficult content before it's nerfed to the ground. Classic GD kids, you've been the same all these years.
>>
>>148545264
>do you bring up ToD scripts to talk about GD as well or what

molten: quality scripts quality players
>>
>>148545453
>take it from me, the village idiot
Okay.
>>
>>148545662
>>148545154
Dude we get it and we already know. ToD is prenerf yes. That's great for them. None of us are bragging about what we've done except for Foozer/Valind because he has some sort of autistic vendetta against Cobe and Senna for whatever reason but that isn't a reflection of the whole guild.

I'm not on GD to compete with <You>, I'm on GD to not have to farm for weeks before I can raid the content that I want to do. You're right, we more than likely wouldn't be able to do prenerf Ulduar and that's totally fine with me, we have some difficulty with it when it's nerfed but like I said, not even here to compete so I don't give a fuck. Just drop it already.
>>
>>148545453
>i played on a server with an old core they dont use anymore
>i was the guy who used pets on LK so valkyrs would take them over actual players
>trust me pls

so you never played warmane? thanks for wasting my time
>>
>>148545970
>>148546195
i just don't want my fellow /wpsg/ players to regret their decision pls don't be mad, molshit is objectively an inferior scripted server
>>
>>148545972
Moreover I'd like to add that none of us are under the delusion that doing nerfed Ulduar is hardcore or elite or whatever. The majority of us are here to have fun and do it without needing to take weeks to get raid ready like we would have to do on ToD.

The ONLY person who brags about our boss kills is Foozer/Valind and like I said that's not a reflection of the guild. That's his own thing. If he wants to brag about doing nerfed content to fuel his little feud then that's on him.

Don't get me wrong, I would love to do prenerf Ulduar but if I'm being honest with myself I don't think I could do it nor do I think my guild except maybe a couple people could do it either. Just please stop taking Foozer's shitposting as reflection of the whole guild.
>>
>>148546671
>lol u mad bro
>its bad because i say it is even though i have no proof

all you my man
>>
>>148546793
already posted my proof, none of the members in your guild has gotten past Storming the Citadel(tm)

i'm sorry but it really is a bad server and you don't know what you're in for because you haven't done the content yet

i guess you're getting mad at me because you don't like to hear what i have to say
>>
Seems like this general hasn't changed a day honestly.
>3 years later
>still ToD people arguing with GD kids about why ToD is superior because the content is much harder
>people shitting on mol10 shills
>that one cata guild that will inevitably die
>people too scared to play TBC
>>
>>148547317
>more of the same lies

so in the end you have nothing? alright then
>>
>>148547576
tbc is too hard for this general, they would wipe on heroic ramps
>>
>>148547592
i already showed my screenshot my dude, meanwhile your guild master only did until saurfang
sorry i know it sucks investing all that time into it
>>
>>148547810
Speak for yourself, a few of us were successful enough on vengeance until the server died.
>>
>people unironically defending molten
what a laugh
>>
>>148547883
the screenshot isn't icecrown it's an old broken server and thus proves nothing except for the fact you don't play on icecrown

>your guildmaster

you're getting desperate now
I don't even play with this general but atleast you gave it a shot
>>
>>148548301
>I don't even play with this general
>but I come here to answer questions you may have about the server
how much they pay you then
>>
File: 1398233057038.jpg (50KB, 553x710px) Image search: [Google]
1398233057038.jpg
50KB, 553x710px
>>148548474
I do it for free arguing against lying autists keeps me busy
>>
what is up with the 40s for prot war in cata? 1.5k devastates, 1.6k revenges. meanwhile mortal strike crits for 900, costs more rage, and is on a cooldown. I can aoe down camps as prot, can't do that efficiently as arms. when does arms catch back up?
>>
>>148548607
good luck on your next Storming the Citadel(tm) run
>>
>>148548665
leveling as prot is faster for all classes in cata.
>>
>>148547975
>wiping in kara on a buggy as fuck server
>sucessful
Top kek
>>
>>148549032
Nice meme.
>>
>>148545972
>>148546693
Mememeister on suicide watch
>>
>>148549032
chess is hard, ok?
>>
File: maxresdefault (6).jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (6).jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
>>148546693
Yea but at least I do it when the threads dead.
>>
File: Untitled.png (8KB, 355x70px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
8KB, 355x70px
tfw
>>
Who hyped for Valkyrie's server, the saviour of private servers!
>>
>>148552026
Tell me more friend
I'd reroll here if we'd have enough people willing and if you can sell me on it
>>
>>148552026
I am, haven't played that many of the recent Vanilla servers, including Nost, but I did play some Valk before and it was damn good in terms of quality. Maybe get a bunch of friends to roll with me, too.
>>
>>148552112
Valk is already a top quality servers,
only this time it won't have p2w shop. Try making a lvl 1 there and you'll see how much better it is than kronos before you hit lvl 2.
Plus fresh servers are always fun.
>>
>>148551660
lmao

it's not like he actually deserved the trinket or anything, there were players in the raid who are just way better and more deserving of it.

good riddance
>>
Docfrosty is a really solid player and you guys fucked up when you kicked him from the guild
>>
>>148552798

t. docfrosty
>>
>>148552798
Alright, if that was true, he still spergs way more often than normal.
>>
>>148552798
docfrost isn't even a top 25 player in a 20 player raid :^)
>>
>be docfrosty
>quit every guild after 2 months
>>
>>148553714
more like 3 weeks
>>
>go to the wpsg discord
>get kicked for nothing

kek
>>
>>148556294
i dont think you got kicked

i had to get a new invite about a week ago after discord crashed which apparently made me leave the server and its been fine since. no need to make things up dude.
>>
>>148556548
nah they kicked me

it was prolly cobe who did it too
>>
>>148556816
>the cobe boogeymanning starts again
lmao pottery
>>
>>148556816
beta cobe kicking people in silence just because he doesn't like them? this is not the first time it has happened
>>
>>148556976
he's a depressed beta man leave him alone
>>
>>148556976
you're right, because it never happened
>>
>>148556957
No it was cobe. I think it was because I said mudslimes are shit and agreed with yarrick about something.

He threw a little pissfit and we laughed at him.

Then cobe waited until I was offline to boot me.

Such a little girl. It's no wonder that he killed his guild.
>>
>>148557183
that's a lot of paranoia
>>
>>148556976
No it happened.
>>
>>148556976
Please, you have to understand he gets an astma attack when people disagree with him.
>>
>>148557183
The shitposters are getting pretty creative I'll give you that
>>
File: Get some new memes.png (7KB, 594x68px) Image search: [Google]
Get some new memes.png
7KB, 594x68px
>>148557183
Not only did I not kick you, I don't think you even got kicked. Pretty beta to shitpost about someone in the general tbqhwymmn.
>>
>>148557267
Nope it's what happened. He wanted us to admit that mudslimes were great people and just because they had a golden age a while ago means that they are people.

Such a cuck.
>>
>>148557649
>cobe on full damage control
>says he didn't kill his guild because he's an inept
>says he's not shadow kicking players

What else will this faggot deny? That he's a cuck? Wonder what excuse he'll come up with for that.
>>
File: 1369640697049.jpg (54KB, 800x804px) Image search: [Google]
1369640697049.jpg
54KB, 800x804px
>>148557649
>wasn't me

litle piece of shit too beta to even stand for the things you do
>>
>>148557649
how does one beta fall for the bait meme
>>
>>148557649
>falling for the bait
Come on man
>>
File: ill take the bait.png (58KB, 683x374px) Image search: [Google]
ill take the bait.png
58KB, 683x374px
>>148557669
I think you're confusing me with Kim-jong kiddo.

I was arguing with Yarrick about the religion of the Persians pre 7th century which he thought was Islam but was actually Zoroastrianism. But you already know that because you were there and you're just trying to stir shit up for no reason ;)

Maybe don't leave the server when you go to bed for that ebin shitposting next time.

https://discord.gg/gfAPZ

Come back, or don't. Doubt many people care either way.
>>
>>148557183
They haven't even kicked me yet...highly doubt you were kicked.
>>
>>148560713
He wasn't.
>>
>>148560828
Okay.
>>
File: bff.png (5KB, 133x131px) Image search: [Google]
bff.png
5KB, 133x131px
>>148556957
>>>148556816
>>the cobe boogeymanning starts again
>lmao pottery
>>148556976
>>>148556816
>beta cobe kicking people in silence just because he doesn't like them? this is not the first time it has happened
>>148557070
>>>148556976
>he's a depressed beta man leave him alone
>>148557132
>>>148556976
>you're right, because it never happened
>>148557183
>>>148556957
>No it was cobe. I think it was because I said mudslimes are shit and agreed with yarrick about something.
>He threw a little pissfit and we laughed at him.
>Then cobe waited until I was offline to boot me.
>Such a little girl. It's no wonder that he killed his guild.
>>148557267
>>>148557183
>that's a lot of paranoia
>>148557298
>>>148556976
>No it happened.
>>148557308
>>>148556976
>Please, you have to understand he gets an astma attack when people disagree with him.
>>148557356
>>>148557183
>The shitposters are getting pretty creative I'll give you that
>>148557649
>>>148557183
>Not only did I not kick you, I don't think you even got kicked. Pretty beta to shitpost about someone in the general tbqhwymmn.
>>148557669
>>>148557267
>Nope it's what happened. He wanted us to admit that mudslimes were great people and just because they had a golden age a while ago means that they are people.
>Such a cuck.
>>148557809
>>>148557649
>>cobe on full damage control
>>says he didn't kill his guild because he's an inept
>>says he's not shadow kicking players
>What else will this faggot deny? That he's a cuck? Wonder what excuse he'll come up with for that.
>>148557873
>>>148557649
>>wasn't me
>litle piece of shit too beta to even stand for the things you do
>>148557879
>>>148557649
>how does one beta fall for the bait meme
>>148558274
>>>148557649
>>falling for the bait
>Come on man>>148560436
>>>148557669
>I think you're confusing me with Kim-jong kiddo.
>I was arguing with Yarrick about the religion of the Persians pre 7th century which he thought was Islam but was actually Zoroastrianism.

All me
>>
File: ituh's fish.png (16KB, 291x233px) Image search: [Google]
ituh's fish.png
16KB, 291x233px
>>148561834
Ituh, go back to work
>>
File: at ituh.png (22KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
at ituh.png
22KB, 1366x768px
>>148561834
>>
>>148561834
wew lad
>>
>>148561834
>only 10 (You)s
I need to step up
>>
File: umHEc3Z.jpg (2MB, 1993x3000px) Image search: [Google]
umHEc3Z.jpg
2MB, 1993x3000px
>>
thinking about starting a TBC guild on hellground alliance anyone interested?
>>
>>148565793
anything is better then playing with the literal redditors on l4g from here
>>
>>148565656
terribly mediocre looking for conventionally attractive
>>
>>148565895
>>148565793
because playing on a dead polish server worked so well last time
>>
>>148565895
The l4g guild has a trap

yall niggers just has a dude pretending to be a ladt
>>
>>148565793
You never ever going to get an alliance guild going.
You'd gave better odds of getting an excalibur guild going.

Either way I doubt you have what it takes to actually lead a guild.
>>
>>148566778
i'm currently leading a wotlk guild that consistently clears ulduar hms. pretty sure i can handle tbc.
>>
>>148566932
>clearing nerfed ulduar hardmodes
do me a favor and look up all the nerfs to the normal and hardmode bosses and tell me that you arent a joke after you do so
>>
>>148567070
yeah sure i'll get right on that *rolls eyes*
>>
>>148566932
Is that what you call it? Most people would describe it as getting carried by a great core, but you do you senpai
>>
>>148567135
at least the toddlers did them prenerf :^)
>>
yeah stay away from l4g.
>>
>>148567232
i'm the top player in my guild that's why i'm the GM. no one carries me.
>>
>tfw L4g guild gets more members because there's a trap in their guild
>>
>>148567263
this
<Shrek Did Nothing Wrong> and <holy heroes of justice> also did them prenerf

GD kids are a fucking joke lmao
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5gJoG4qUps
>>
>>148567604
post pics or it's just a guy in drag
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekpuDajDkXs&feature=youtu.be&t=210
>>
>>148567628
b-but mimiron having 10% less health and half of his abilities doing half the damage they did and no longer pushing back doesn't make it easier!!!

light bomb and gravity bomb having vastly increased intervals and life spark not cleaving and the heart having less health doesn't make it easier!!!
>>
>>148568256
Nobody said it wasn't much easier. We're literally agreeing with you. Yeah, post nerf hard modes are way easier than pre nerf. We don't care. It's just Foozer bragging because he has an autistic beef with Cobe and Senna, when are you going to understand that?
>>
>>148568606
It's shitposting. Most if not all of us understand Foozer is just a massive sperging autist and is not a real reflection of you guys.
Sincere good luck from me to you all.
>>
>farm naxx for 3 months
>think your hot shit
>go into ulduar
>get absolutely rekt and dont accomplish anything
>give up and quit
>shitpost about pre-nerf being the only version of ulduar that matters
the story of <you> everyone
>>
>>148568925
Clearing 25 man Ulduar normal is more than 90% of the guild in this general have ever done. Only 1 other guild has ever cleared pre nerf hardmodes and it was over 3 years agi.

I get that you're too new to /wpsg/ to know this but unfortunately just because you don't like a guild doesn't mean it wasn't successful at least by this generals standards.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEBxeuH_qik

there was like total 5 good dedicated players in <You>
everyone else just came in for the memes
>>
>>148569136
<you> never killed ignis therefore <you> did not clear ulduar 25 man normal thanks you very much mr lying liar
>>
>>148569207
it was closer to 12-14
>>
>>148569382
I'd rather not kill the boss than have to bug it out to kill it because the fight is broken.
>>
>>148568606
Well at least you'll admit it. Sorry your GM or whatever Foozer is is such a sperg and makes the rest of you look bad.
>>
>>148569207
the saddest part about it is that cobe and senna tried really hard to get more people to care about progression but it just didnt happen

we should have just rolled on gd to not get dicked by turnover
>>
>>148570041
https://youtu.be/2fhVOSDzQRo?t=46
>>
>>148567628
>>148567628
Shrek Did Nothing Wrong did 0 ulduar
holy heroes of justice was 9 finns and 1 swede not from this thread
>>
File: 1416748439358.jpg (45KB, 300x345px) Image search: [Google]
1416748439358.jpg
45KB, 300x345px
>>148570283
>1hr of wiping to freya trash
>>
>>148571595
it was pretty bad but not THAT bad

>one shot almost every boss
>wipe to trash
>>
why are swedes such "hardcore gamers"? every time I hear of someone playing day and night towards something it's a swede. everything highend in gaming has proportionally more swedes than anything else.
>>
>i don't like a server
>anti shill it cause I'm spiteful and petty that i rolled a different server or expansion

L4G is the only TBC if you want anything close to a blizzlike experience that has no pay to win features.

>addressing current content
http://looking4group.eu/hellfire/showthread.php?tid=1939

Some changes already in effect.

Here is some video evidence of the quality of L4G raids.

>gruul
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BioozGfC5bM

>mag
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KinYWJLNavs

>nightbane
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sI9QNFPujHo

>netherspite
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJ86USUHEt0

>chess
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyxClAoFIqw

>prince
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEMfZDVudWU
(Infernals spawn on top of one another)

No private server is perfect and L4G no exception. Hopefully people will take an objective look at L4G if they are interested in BC content.
>>
whats /wpsg/ opinion on the re release of the ares server (the one of the twinstar/kronos team)
>>
>>148572824
I'll go if it gets a decent following. if not I'll stay on l4g. the idea of being able to level up 1-60 and getting some reward for doing so is great for me since I'm a faggot that loves the leveling process.
>>
File: CcnOBJ-W4AAeVT9.jpg (39KB, 483x483px) Image search: [Google]
CcnOBJ-W4AAeVT9.jpg
39KB, 483x483px
Whats the guild called on L4G?
>>
>>148574321
<Not About That Life>
>>
File: CcjDNNPW0AA6UI1.jpg (29KB, 580x438px) Image search: [Google]
CcjDNNPW0AA6UI1.jpg
29KB, 580x438px
>>148574710
thanks
>>
>>148572690
L4g is garbage friendo warrior buff stacking and broken felguards. Decade old shaman bugs.

Nice 2011 copy/paste of poleground
>>
I was levelling Alchemy on Gamer District and ended up on Thrallmar because I was picking up some felweed and an alliance was flying around ganking low lvl people. This was hours ago, like 4 hours. I just logged back in and she's still there.

Is this commitment, autism or just nothing better to do?
>>
>>148578045
mdmax is on gd?
>>
>>148578183
Dunno who that is I don't pay any attention at all to the inner dramas of this thread.
>>
>>148578183
mdmax is too busy killing auctioneers to gank people
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_030615_120713.jpg (241KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_030615_120713.jpg
241KB, 1920x1080px
>>148578852
Is he really still blessing Horde?
>>
File: 1458863683627.jpg (197KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1458863683627.jpg
197KB, 640x1136px
My people need me
>>
>>148581876
Come roll on L4G m'lord.
>>
>>148583126
I don't even play this game
>>
>>148583527
epic
>>
File: ritual suicide.jpg (318KB, 1262x761px) Image search: [Google]
ritual suicide.jpg
318KB, 1262x761px
What the fuck is happening?
>>
www.dalaran-wow.com
>>
>>148585323
H̜͓̹̩̼̉ͪͭͥ͒ͬ̾̈́̆ͧ̉ͩͯ̀͠Ȩ̶̸̛̜͖̩̠͚͔͎͉̺̳͇̯̻̠̂ͯ̏̐͞ ͬͪ̌̑͋ͯͩ̓ͥ̀͛̾̃̏̌͐̋̎̚҉̴̢̙͇̙̳͉̣͉̱́͜Ç̧̛͚̬̝̰̖͖̭͖̝̼̽̇͛͊̅̽ͮ̊̿ͨ̄̃̋ͯ͊̆̿͜͠O̲̫̣͕̖̭͓̟̺̭̦͖̙̤̣̹̝͕ͬ͌͌ͩ͌͌̈́͊͋͜Ṁ̸̢̛̺̰͇̘̞̝̻̰̩̠͔̖̭̘̈ͦ̈ͥ̆ͨ̋̿ͣ͠͠ͅͅE̢͓̙̣͖̼͚̝̠͔ͭ̈́͊̉̋͘S̎ͣͧͮ̒̈͛́̾̉͆̄̑̉͏̸͔̭͎̱̘̗̺͈̤̩̥͇͜
>>
File: 1454615908326.jpg (776KB, 1520x2700px) Image search: [Google]
1454615908326.jpg
776KB, 1520x2700px
she comes
>>
>>148587393
awful shoes desu
>>
>>148587950
I wish she stepped on my testicles with them
>>
Ded.
>>
>>148587990
femdom fags should be gassed
>>
what faction are we on L4G?
>>
File: o-RORY-MCCANN-facebook.jpg (81KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-RORY-MCCANN-facebook.jpg
81KB, 2000x1000px
>>148592114
BwB
>>
>>148592114
Alliance
>>
>>148592114
We aren't playing on L4G.
>>
>>148593721
Not with that attitude!

>>148592114
If you are serious about rolling here /w Madora or leave your name for me to invite you.
>>
File: lUX0L4f.jpg (98KB, 1080x1299px) Image search: [Google]
lUX0L4f.jpg
98KB, 1080x1299px
Hmm
>>
>>148597238
Just came to a picture of your waifu. She's now used goods, faggot
>>
>>148597917
came to where?
>>
File: gross.jpg (120KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
gross.jpg
120KB, 680x680px
>liking 3dpd women
>>
File: 1387608024010.gif (397KB, 177x238px) Image search: [Google]
1387608024010.gif
397KB, 177x238px
>>148599675
THIS
>>
>>148597917
:3
>>
i wanna KISS an anime
>>
i wanna KISS Anna Kendrick
>>
File: 1448058990983.jpg (68KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1448058990983.jpg
68KB, 1280x720px
>>148601346
>>
I want to titfuck Avanine
>>
File: 139112301911345667.jpg (325KB, 506x631px) Image search: [Google]
139112301911345667.jpg
325KB, 506x631px
>>148599675

>Jerking off to chinese cartoons

Come on anon.. don't you think you have shamed your parents enough?
>>
>>148603641

Do they even have tits? I demand pictures of this creature of the night
>>
I want to marry Anna Kendrick and watch anime together
>>
>>148565793
I would roll, Im so bored of WOTLK.
>>
>>148605691
>dead polish server
>or pay to win funserver

Play on l4g retard.
>>
>>148605950
Do they even have T5 yet. Don't trust a server that had such a bad launch really, they probably really couldn't handle a proper population if it came to them.
>>
july 19 lads
>>
>>148606093
No, and t4 is a fucking mess. Not to mention heriocs having issues such as mobs without abilities, some mobs don't even pat, random mobs have postnerf values etc.

The whole server is garbage.
>>
>>148608402
Proof?
>>
File: theywouldntwouldthey.jpg (35KB, 453x576px) Image search: [Google]
theywouldntwouldthey.jpg
35KB, 453x576px
>>148608402
>citation needed

I would like to refer you to >>148572690 which has examples of scripts from current t4 content. As for heroics they are fine just slightly over tuned but still far from impossible.
>>
>>148608402
That's a lot of lies. You're mad as hell kiddo.
>>
>>148606528
You mean August 17.

t. valk shill
>>
>>148610027
dont know why you'd play that shit with legacy servers soon
>>
>>148610587
Have you even read what the 'legacy' servers are going to be?
>>
File: yagoofed.png (143KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
yagoofed.png
143KB, 500x281px
>>148610698
Falling for bait
>>
>>148610815
Epick dude.
>>
>>148609662
>>148608619
>>148608589
t. stupidasseasteregg
>>
>>148610698
Wait what? Blizzard has "legacy" servers now?
>>
>>148612069
Yeah. It's the normal live version of the game except they reduce the leveling rates so it takes longer to get to cap.
>>
>>148612149
But that doesn't exist. One of the ideas for Blizzard legacy was to make servers that removed heirlooms, cross-realm, dungeon finder, classes introduced in later expansions, etc and set a level cap. Then that was very obviously canned because Blizzard realized people didn't want that
>>
Reminder to join <wpsg> on Atlantiss, now with 1 less Docfrosty
>>
>>148612342
whatever nerd
>>
>>148612358
kick harmoo and im in.
>>
>>148612932
Why kick a dead person?
>>
How much data do you think wow uses when playing withe mobile tether?
>>
>>148613658
It uses next to none at all. I didn't have internet for awhile when I first moved for school and just used tethering. A good 4-5 hours a day of playing for 2 weeks had barely used 1GB
>>
>>148613658
~50mbs an hour
>>
>>148613658
I used to play through my phone, just make sure you have the P2P update feature turned off and you'll be good, less than 50MB total transfer per hour normally.
>>
File: 1466768361981.png (551KB, 608x1079px) Image search: [Google]
1466768361981.png
551KB, 608x1079px
yes
>>
File: WoW Data Usage.png (2KB, 217x88px) Image search: [Google]
WoW Data Usage.png
2KB, 217x88px
>>148613658
~1hr playtime in the undead starting zone
>>
>>148617604
nice internet australia
>>
File: Atlantiss WWU.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Atlantiss WWU.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>148612358
>>
>>148619193
Hey thats me talking in there!
Hi me!
>>
Do I need an nvidea 1080 to run 1.12 in 4k?
>>
>>148569703
>>148568606
Valind is such a fucking sperg lol
>>
whatever happened to if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all?
>>
>>148623179
this isn't a hugbox
>>
>>148624660
it could be :3
>>
When are we banning chips?
>>
>>148624875
please refer to our new rule: >>148623179
>>
File: calm.png (36KB, 284x296px) Image search: [Google]
calm.png
36KB, 284x296px
Jesus Christ

Lordaeron 70-79 BG is fucking retarded.

Some Horde twinks with 25k hp running around one-shotting cloth

What kind of fuckery is this

Bunch of fucking fags
>>
>>148626356
>Lordaeron
>>
Where is everyone? Isn't it summer break? My mom is finally letting me play.
Shrek revival?
>>
where to play for TBC?
>>
>>148629692
Excalibur
>>
>>148629801
Is there a guild up? How about L4G?

I'll play wherever people are playing really, just post a guild list screenshot if its even semi-active I'll join.
>>
>>148629632
We're on Corecraft on Nostalrius :^)
>>
Who do I ask for an invite on Gamer District?
>>
>>148630743
no one, guild is dead
>>
>>148630743
Anyone can invite.
>>
>rolling on a shitty TBC server when Corecraft is literally right around the corner

It's like you want your guild to fail.
>>
the cata guild is full of beta cuck shitters, no one wants to group up to do stuff together, everybody solo queues rdf even though there are enough roles to make a full guild group

battle.net/wow/
>>
25 mans a shit
Should be 20mans or 30mans desu
2 or 3 core10s :^)
>>
>>148636474
I have been doing dungeons for like, 3 days now inviting whoever.
The only people who ever want to group are like the pre-85s and some fresh 85s.
>>
>>148637412
legion is just what youre looking for 20 man raiding join us now

battle.net/wow
>>
>>148637514
oh yea? fuck you

battle.net/wow
>>
>>148636474
>>148637514
>ITT: betafags too afraid to type in the chat so they have to come here and talk anonymously
I was doing heroics yesterday with raiders. Most people have alts with which they do heroics every day. Just today I was farming different types of primals with some guy I had never talked to before.

You're just too autistic to form any kind of bond with people you haven't met yet. Not even retail will save you.
>>
>>148638723
And who are you in-game Mr. brave anonymous?
>>
>>148638818
Skazord/Setin
>>
>>148637705
Look the plain fact is whoever you are you cuck you've been sitting in your corner crying about no one just inviting you for dungeons when you just sit there afk in stormwind ignoring guild chat.

You either arent even actually in the guild or get some hardon from pretending you're all alone like some 12 year old edgy faggot.
>>
<wpsg> is literally <you> 2.0
fuck this guild its going to go nowhere
gonna level a char on hellground alliance instead
that's where we'll most likely play next
>>
>>148568606
Are the GD kids actual cucks?
>p-please don't let one retard shitposter ruin your image of my guild!
>w-we know that post nerf is much easier none of us even care it's for fun!
>>
>>148639430
Exactly. <You> was shit with Asscobra leading and Senna is an even worse raid leader. <wpsg> is pretty much doomed to normie mode and the handful of heroic encounters so easy even pugs can clear.
>>
cobra is an ok guy

t. cocks
>>
>>148640086
t. not in either guild
asscobra is literally one of the best gm's this general has ever had
>>
>>148639430
>gonna level a char on hellground alliance instead
>that's where we'll most likely play next
This meme has been going on for years, it never happened, and never will.
>>
>>148639775
>poached <you>'s best players and pretty much single handedly killed their guild
>became the #1 wpsg wrath guild
>we're the cucks
fuck off. no idea who's going around apologizing for memeister but we have nothing to apologize for. he is 100% on point with all his posts
>>
>>148640086
I don't understand this meme of talking shit about the people who try to carry you through raids and lead them.

Cobe was a perfectly fine raid leader who very thoroughly explained every fight and what to do. His only downfall imo was he got too angry at people for fucking up even if he was constructive. Senna is wrong about a lot of things but at least he tries unlike you who resorts to shitposting instead of stepping up to the plate to solve the issues you think there are.
>>
>>148640507
>mememeister
>hg
><you>'s best players
hahahahahahahaha
this was a pretty nice shitpost
>>
>>148640507
>#1 wrath wpsg guild
>already raided more 10 man lockouts than <You> and aren't even close to as consistent
>literally worse than nostkids

I'd be ashamed.
>>
www.dalaran-wow.com
>>
Cobe is a cool guy, don't believe the shills
t. Tyrranis
>>
>>148640871
so what faggot? they raided together for months. we're just a ragtag group put together to smash /wpsg/ records and we're already about to do it.

>muh pre nerf
nobody cares nigger. a record is a record regardless of pre or post nerf
>>
>>148630454
there is no current /wpsg/ tbc guild
>>
>>148640702
Hg was the only competent <You> tank
>>
>>148641408
Thrang was unironically better than Hg, Zxc, or Mememeister, assuming he could be not retarded for 10minutes straight.
>>
>tfw pickles had the perfect 10m core and he blew it all just to raid with <You> on a shitty server
>>
>>148644027
When will this 25 man meme end? There aren't 25 good players in /wpsg/
10 man is the way to go
>>
File: Lovely_weather.jpg (409KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Lovely_weather.jpg
409KB, 1600x900px
Just a reminder that we're having a FUN Ulduar 10 in about 50mins, sorry I wasnt around a lot yesterday to remind people.

See you there qts
>>
meme
>>
>>148645643
looks like something a clown would wear to his greatest performance
>>
Got 5 weeks of vacation to use for Valkyrie Elysium launch.
>>
>>148646179
could be worse; could be his mememog from atlantiss
>>
Have we decided on a faction for the new Valkyrie server?
>>
>>148648098
I'll probably go human.

I played horde for the launch of nost so.
Might be nice tanking with paladins on your side.
>>
>>148648560
>tanking
>paladins
get out of my general
fucking casuals i swear
>>
>>148648560
is weapon skill better than NE dodge?
>>
>>148648795
He implied tanking with a paladin healer:^)
>>
>>148648828
weapon skill does nothing for a tank if we're talking warrior. it reduces glancing blows on white hits, but as a warrior tank you're spamming heroic strike. human is safer though in case you ever want to go dps where the weapon skill is insanely good.
>>
why is l4g a bad thing? im not shilling, i dont play WoW. i tried a few times recently on nost/kronos but i felt like too much of a loser. so im not shilling but it seems to me that after nost/kronos a tbc progressive server with no donation gear/levels is pretty rad
>>
>>148648828
No idea desu. I want to be a barbaric nord that is mostly dps.

tanking 5 mans/ubrs at 60 is pretty fun though
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (41KB, 352x454px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
41KB, 352x454px
>>148645643
hahahahahahaXD
>>
>>148649018
it had a bad start without hacker protection and a lot of anons already have characters on other tbc servers so they shitpost any new ones while posting things like "guild on hellground when"
>>
>>148649342
Thrang btfo
>>
What became of ToD? Is ulduar out? Are the finns still farming naxx?
>>
>>148649772
>>148649342
Meh, nothing to do if people don't want to raid.
Its not like my entire weekend was doing ulduar 10 or something.
>>
>>148650081
you sound hurt and betrayed with that last statement
will you be ok? promise me you'll not do anything stupid tonight
>>
>>148650371
I meant that literally.
I didnt even plan for the 10 to go more than 2~ hours tops.
>>
>>148650081
People just don't want to raid with you
>>
>not a single soul logged on to raid ulduar with thrang
kek
>>
File: mog.jpg (229KB, 1330x641px) Image search: [Google]
mog.jpg
229KB, 1330x641px
left or right
>>
>>148650685
kys pontos
>>
>>148650685
neither
>>
>>148650802
you first pickles
>>
>>148650573
Sounds like something bored people would do on retail back during cata, but definitely not on a private server.
>>
>>148650685
Right, left is 2vanilla4me
>>
>>148643716
That would be a big assumption since he was consistently retarded.
Grothak and Whiskra were the best tanks from <You> but they quit too early
>>
>>148650931
b-but the Teebus...
>>
>>148651397
<You> had 2 good tanks
1 good healer
and like 3-4 good dps

No I am not one of them.
>>
>>148650685
Right
Put on some clothes you fucking slut
>>
Post your transmogrificação boys
>>
File: 1367949937996.png (91KB, 278x344px) Image search: [Google]
1367949937996.png
91KB, 278x344px
>>148651854
I don't play cata nor a funserver.
>>
>>148651854
skazord go to bed
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_071616_143805.jpg (298KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_071616_143805.jpg
298KB, 1920x1080px
>>148651854
>>
>>148652686
That's a bulge
>>
>>148652686
is that a trap? would hit
>>
Reminder that there is a tbc server with a wpsg guild

LFG alliance <Not about that life>
>>
>>148652686
my dick
>>
Anyone play on hellground? Kinda burned out on kronos.
>>
>>148654392
You're like one and a half years late.
>>
>>148653380
no one is playing on l4g fuckoff shill
>>
>>148654727
Just because cobe and pickles aren't doesn't mean there's not a guild with active members kike.

There is a /wpsg/ guild. Deal with it shlomo.
>>
>>148652686
A trap with a scene girl look... Ohhh the things i would do to you my boy
>>
File: IGhs9I3.jpg (82KB, 1015x698px) Image search: [Google]
IGhs9I3.jpg
82KB, 1015x698px
Uhh?
>>
>>148659541
Where did you find that picture of me?
>>
>>148661261
gay.com/lyingfaggot

ecks d
>>
File: wwJwFI8.jpg (6KB, 168x217px) Image search: [Google]
wwJwFI8.jpg
6KB, 168x217px
>>148659541
>>
File: irl fight.jpg (43KB, 330x495px) Image search: [Google]
irl fight.jpg
43KB, 330x495px
Reminder this is why cobe stopped raid leading and <You> died.
>>
So where are we playing now?
>>
>>148664658
valk next month wwu
>>
>>148664658
Pandashan
>>
>>148664658
Retail
>>
>>148664658
>we
there isn't a "we"
>>
Why Horde on GD? I started to level alliance and as soon as I hit Tanaris I'm ganked non stop
>>
>>148665581
should have rolled horde retard
>>
File: CmQ38O_UIAAloY1.jpg (14KB, 357x280px) Image search: [Google]
CmQ38O_UIAAloY1.jpg
14KB, 357x280px
Ituh where are you, u haven't been on steam for like 2 days.
>>
>>148665723
There's 5 geared Alliance just sitting right outside Gadgetzan indefinitely.
>>
>>148666079
>the meme faction has memesters permanently memeing in the most meme pvp spot on a meme server

Well I'll be fucked...
>>
File: CnOFagVW8AAXKQP.jpg (38KB, 354x798px) Image search: [Google]
CnOFagVW8AAXKQP.jpg
38KB, 354x798px
>>148666018
I'm at my parents, I'll be back again tomorrow, friend
>>
File: CmYuSxYXYAIZq_v.jpg (10KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
CmYuSxYXYAIZq_v.jpg
10KB, 640x360px
>>148667339
maaaaaaaaaaaan, I downloaded evolve and did the tutorial ready to play with u tonight.
>>
File: 1466165630660.jpg (54KB, 1620x854px) Image search: [Google]
1466165630660.jpg
54KB, 1620x854px
>>148667517
Soon :^)
Play some and get used to it, or just queue as monster and collect e z wins
>>
File: Ci69IoRW0AA_-d4.jpg (34KB, 600x573px) Image search: [Google]
Ci69IoRW0AA_-d4.jpg
34KB, 600x573px
>>148668071
I'm already 6k mmr in evolve and I only played the tutorial, maaaaaaaaaan.
>>
>>148667339
I wish you were dead Ituh

Im glad tod is dead because that means I never have to play with you again you fat piece of shit
>>
>>148667339
Say Hi to your mother for me
;)
>>
>>148668441
holy CRAP
>>
File: uEpfB3t.png (135KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
uEpfB3t.png
135KB, 300x300px
>>148668229
Ok you can carry me sweet
>>148668441
Wow that's not very nice anon, i am not even fat.
>>148668524
Hehea ok ;)
>>
>>148668441
>Ituh is fat

I can only imagine laying down at night next to Ituh after a rough day, cuddling into him, resting my head on his chest and hugging his belly as he pulls me in closer for a warm hug and a kiss, before we slowly drift to opposite sides of the bed and fall asleep.
and then waking up and rubbing dicks together while straddling his cute chunky belly and giving him little kisses all over his face and chest
>>
>>148668984
Why is everyone here a fag?
>>
File: 1468298693597.gif (2MB, 245x190px) Image search: [Google]
1468298693597.gif
2MB, 245x190px
>>148668984
Fucking

Faggot
>>
lmao you guys are gay as fuck
>>
GAY TANKS
A
Y

T
A
N
K
S
>>
>>148669849
I'm just gay for i2
>>
>>148669574
>>148669849
>not being a flaming faggot
fags
>>
>>148670373
fuck off faggy mcfag
>>
>>148670110
>>148669849
>>148669605
>>148669574

Are you guys gonna tell me, with a straight face, that you would not cuddle with ituh?

Imagine pulling down his basketball shorts and kissing his cock as it slowly grew to greet you

Bunch of faggots tbqhwy
>>
>>148670504
>says the faggot that doesn't even suck dick
out
>>
>>148670546
ur right now im a #cockmissile now
>>
File: ituh.gif (993KB, 500x252px) Image search: [Google]
ituh.gif
993KB, 500x252px
>When ituh starts giving out commands during the raid
>>
File: ituh2.gif (889KB, 500x229px) Image search: [Google]
ituh2.gif
889KB, 500x229px
>When ituh offers you a flask because yours is about to run out
>>
File: ituh.jpg (102KB, 620x877px) Image search: [Google]
ituh.jpg
102KB, 620x877px
reminder that this is the true face of ituh
>>
>>148672449
wtf, when i was erping with pickles he showed me this same picture and said it was him?? is pickles a liar?
>>
File: 1454344866179.png (1010KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1454344866179.png
1010KB, 720x1280px
reminder that this is the true face of me_____
>>
D E D
E
D
>>
anyone here playing on dalaran
>>
>>148674271
Yes, I have a level 74 there. Its a great server.
>>
gay
>>
File: 1458249688159.jpg (236KB, 930x1650px) Image search: [Google]
1458249688159.jpg
236KB, 930x1650px
continue the man on man posts please :3
>>
>>148678012
What ever do you mean?
>>
File: 1462974123613.png (2KB, 178x167px) Image search: [Google]
1462974123613.png
2KB, 178x167px
>People who recruit for their guild and mention submitting an application on their website
Yeah lemme just put together my video game resume.
>>
>>148680637
>EXPERIENCE ON PREVIOUS GUILDS AND WHY DID YOU LEAVE THEM:

a y y y, don't ever raid with normies
>>
>>148671678
I unironically liked when that happened.
>>
>>148680637
>being so upset that guilds won't carry you through content
>>
>>148680637
don't know why /vg/ gets so caught up over applications. they're easy and most of the non-mlg raiding guilds accept anyone so long as they're not retarded in the app. it's nothing like a job application, there's only a handful of questions and most are informal.
>>
>>148680637
You knew a guild was shit when there wasn't an application process once upon a time.
>>
File: ituh&cobe.gif (869KB, 500x235px) Image search: [Google]
ituh&cobe.gif
869KB, 500x235px
>When Ituh holds you as cobe tries to teach you not to be retarded mid raid
>>
File: Ituh3.gif (1016KB, 400x207px) Image search: [Google]
Ituh3.gif
1016KB, 400x207px
>When Ituh passes on the cloak you need and says "you can have it ;)"
>>
fuck off pickles, no one cares that you're gay

you're already enough of a disappointment
>>
File: 1467875775064.gif (1MB, 500x240px) Image search: [Google]
1467875775064.gif
1MB, 500x240px
>>148682696
>>148682967
Great posts
>>
My first wpsg crush is fully developed, thanks
>>
File: ituh4.gif (654KB, 205x183px) Image search: [Google]
ituh4.gif
654KB, 205x183px
>When ituh checks up on you to see if you're alright after a rough day of raiding
>>
File: ituh5.gif (535KB, 500x398px) Image search: [Google]
ituh5.gif
535KB, 500x398px
>When ituh asks for a bite of your banana so he can keep his potassium up
>>
>>148681769
It's just a silly concept. You can learn the same amount of information about someone in two seconds via a whisper, instead of making them go to your dumb website that nobody's ever going to use unless forced to, and having them submit an application that makes your guild seem more important than it is.
>>
>>148683817
You're stupid. Applications are best thing and absolutely mandatory if you want to raid in good environment. It's the best retard-filter you can get.
So yeah if you think it's about the information you provide then you are a retard they successfuly filtered.
>>
@Asscobra

Now that <You> is dead with zero chance of it coming back, list all the people who you think were good in the guild and that were capable of Ulduar hardmodes.
>>
File: 1460818570180.gif (338KB, 538x572px) Image search: [Google]
1460818570180.gif
338KB, 538x572px
>>148684371
Sure thing, buddy.
>>
>>148683817
so you'd want a realtime interview instead of an application simply because you think that somehow using a website makes your guild seem more important than it is
>>
What class does <No Queue> need?
>>
>>148685249
remedial
>>
I have this fantasy sometimes where I'm at home cooking something for dinner for Ituh and myself and he slumps through the door sad and tired from a long day of work and walks into the kitchen to see me cooking in nothing but an apron - then he lifts me up with his powerful arms, turns me to face him, and kisses me while rubbing his big meaty cock against my ass. I'd throw dinner in the oven and we'd take the fun upstairs for a few minutes before eating ;)
>>
>>148685249
Idk ret paladin maybe
>>
>>148685249
Consistent ranged dps/healer.
>>
>>148685249
Spriest, Rogue, Boomkin are what we don't have.
>>
>>148685502
I'm dead
>>
File: faggot.jpg (162KB, 1493x1600px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
162KB, 1493x1600px
>>148685648
>>148683719
>>148683340
>>148682967
>>148682696
>>148672084
>>148671678
>>148670546
>>148668984
This needs to stop
>>
>>148684690
Off the top of my head
>Senna
>Cobe
>Ituh
>Deimous
>Oats
>Harmoo
>Denker
>Celie
>Nayzx
>Midgetcow
>Avanine
Probably missing some names
>>
>>148688057
>Avanine
>good
>>
File: 1443754044486.png (110KB, 370x350px) Image search: [Google]
1443754044486.png
110KB, 370x350px
>>148688057
>tfw didnt make the cut
>>
>>148688057
>>Harmoo
list dropped
>>
>>148688057
Oats is shit
Harmoo is shit
Avanine is shit
>Nazyx
>Midgetcow
>Denker
all shit
>>
>>148688057
Remove Oats, Harmoo, Avanine
>>
>>148689859
>>148689905
>wake up
>bullied
hello?
>>
>>148689905
>>148689859
Whats wrong with Oats and Denker? I'll give you the rest, but Oats and Harmoo are good.
>>
>>148688057
>Denker
Ok questionable but ok
>Nayzx
Why didn't you just put Thrang in at this point
>>
File: trumpsan.png (339KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
trumpsan.png
339KB, 700x1000px
>>148687390
Stop stealing /a/'s shitpost drawings. They are for /a/'s exclusive use.
>>
>>148690814
>trying to lump me in with Nayzx

I didn't realize Nayzx was as good as BEST WARRIOR.
>>
>>148689859
I agree with the others but Midget and Denker were really good
>>
File: 1453945116736.jpg (30KB, 962x591px) Image search: [Google]
1453945116736.jpg
30KB, 962x591px
>>148540031
GD 14x Weekend when?
>>
>>148691332
NOW!!! get leveling sucka
>>
>>148691175
Thrang you were the worst warrior in <you>
>>
>>148692478
And this is with Yarrick being in the guild. At least he didn't die to stupid shit or went afk
>>
>>148692478
>>148692714
I hate Yarrick and I would rather live with him than raid with Thrang ever again
>>
what cata server is best/should i play on
>>
>>148693210
Atlantiss/Atlantiss

Unironically the best cataclysm server, sadly.
>>
File: wasnt me.png (6KB, 471x67px) Image search: [Google]
wasnt me.png
6KB, 471x67px
>>148684690
Good in the guild?
>Ituh
>Senna
>Check
>Fant
>Myself
>Celie
>Denker
>Mememeister
and lastly Harmoo if he's actually paying attention

At least 1/3 of the guild was capable of hard modes if they listened such as people like:
>Oats
>Avanine
>Deimous
>Pancakes
>Hg
etc.
>>
>>148694237
>myself
wow kobe you egotistical bastard not even humble
>>
>>148694237
based god has spoken
>>
>>148694237
>tfw u didn't make the list
>>
>>148694237
solid list though i dont think check was that great but maybe thats just cause i hate rogues
>>
>>148694819
rude

roguetree core was the foundation on which <You> was built
>>
>>148694949
This
>>
/Video Games/ Revival on Hellgrounds when?
>>
File: 1462118706546.jpg (270KB, 1015x698px) Image search: [Google]
1462118706546.jpg
270KB, 1015x698px
>>
>>148696663
ok I laughed
>>
>>148548665
>>he levels as arms/fury
Holy shit you are retarded m8, prot is the godlike leveling spec
>>
>>148694949
Check i look up to you and i dont even play rogue
>>
>>148700139
not those cute feet
>>
this thread sucks , its become a circlejerk freakshow, and im bored to death of the cast of characters

see ya losers

im out
>>
>>148700716
Stream your suicide
>>
>>148700716
>I'm too shit to socialize
Won't be missed
Who are you
>>
>>148701781
docfrosty
>>
>>148694237
>Senna
>the pqr user who transforms his ghoul in RDF when the last mob is at 1% hp and a boss is up next, multiple times

>Fant
>"brez"

>Celie
Actually agree here, one of the good ones, also very polite

>the rest:
>literally who
>>
>>148702497
Good post Doc "fuck mechanics, need to pad dps" Frosty
>>
>>148703426
:^)
>>
>>148694237
I agree with the good players list except for Check and Harmoo desu
>>
who /elysium/ here
>>
File: 1457594085179.jpg (145KB, 454x680px) Image search: [Google]
1457594085179.jpg
145KB, 454x680px
Reminder that playing games is a meme
>>
>>148705257
>russian
>vanilla wow
>1x rates
>le progression server XD
"no."
>>
>>148707565
this is extremely true
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWnQuiO-W0c

amazing simply amazing. why is GD so good?
>>
>>148704961
Dont bully my nigga check
>>
free oats
feet check
>>
File: 1437911614408.jpg (154KB, 775x1376px) Image search: [Google]
1437911614408.jpg
154KB, 775x1376px
Free Anna
>>
is icecrown an alright server to play and activeish?
>>
>>148711030
for toc, icc and pvp yes
>>
>>148711030
the vanilla zones seemed awful when i tried it but cant speak for stuff after that
>>
>>148711030
Its active at level 80 content
While leveling expect retards in rdf and dead zones in mainland azeroth and outland
>>
>>148711364
>>148711148
>>148711090
thanks i will just get on to leveling i miss wotlk
>>
calm down chimp, it's 1AM
>>
>>148711758
Fuck off americunt
>>
>>148711030
it's a buggedtothemax server with class mechanics and even icc bosses

would not recommend for blizzlike but if you don't mind the bugs (aka you didn't play wotlk live or any version of live) and are looking for something active it's got the highest fake population in the history of private servers
>>
is there any decent scripted and populated bc server?
>>
>>148712145
Sucess breeds jealousy
>>
>>148713281
Excalibur is the only server that fits both of those.
>>
>>148713426
Hi pickles
>>
>>148713426
Anyone who unironically suggests Excalibur is a cuck that has buyers remorse for investing in a server with terrible policies. Anyone with a brain won't roll on a server with cross faction, voting rewards, or any pay to win features.
>>
so basically there is no good bc servers till gummycraft or corecraft release?
>>
how meme is l4g?
>>
>>148715013
I rate it a shill out of 10
>>
>>148715013
All BC servers are pretty meme. Overall the server is pretty average but when you compare it to the other options it pulls ahead.
>>
>>148714904
Gummycraft will save us anon
>>
Starting on altaniss. Alliance. Are pally tanks/heals needed for pve?

or should i go priest heals?
>>
>>148716093
don't go priest heals, pally tank would be a really good choice
>>
>>148716093

>>playing paladin in 2016
>>
>>148716762
Lol. What class should i go then for pve
>>
is there an automatic prospecting addon?
>>
The best players in this general are all playing retail when Legion launches. What is going to happen to this general? Will we struggle to clear Cata normals?
>>
>>148717317
Hi oats
>>
>>148717214
Druid
>>
>>148717635
hello

i'm sick of mass milling and would like some help
>>
>>148717894
/cast Prospecting
/use "Name of Ore"
/use "Name of other Ore"

Not 100% on this
>>
>>148717894
Id love to help but im too busy crying by myself thinking about aesthetics
>>
>>148718097
i have that but i still have to click on it manually, i'm looking for something along the lines where i click it once and it mills all the herbs in my bags
>>
>>148718334
That's some top tier lazy right there.
>>
>>148718379
>i buy 200+ stacks of ore and herbs a day
>i don't feel like pressing a button 1000 times

>>148718167
:(
>>
>blizzard says they don't want classes having active mitigation up 100% of the time
>BrM can do it easily at 36.5% haste
Neo-Blizzard is retarded
>>
>>148718432
Get an auto clicker
>>
File: 1454012657211.jpg (319KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1454012657211.jpg
319KB, 1536x2048px
I'd auto click Anna
>>
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B2PqZpOKBxd2dEF2UWVxY2ZXNHM&usp=drive_web&ddrp=1#

For all my niggas on L4G, here are some 2.4.3 addons
>>
File: file.png (723KB, 1040x798px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
723KB, 1040x798px
>>148720978
>>
>>148721178
n-no, plz click
>>
So

is <you> dead?
>>
>>148721434
nope

still the only guild in wpsg that does 25 mans weekly
>>
>>148721526
<you> doesn't do 25mans anymore.
<wpsg> on atlantiss is now the only guild doing 25mans
>>
>>148721526
>>148721617
Icecrown is still a better investment in the long run if you think about it, since both are about to die.
>>
>>148721765
>Icecrown
>alright everyone time to log
>3 hour que
>>
File: 1445997662278.jpg (80KB, 640x539px) Image search: [Google]
1445997662278.jpg
80KB, 640x539px
>>148720978
Thanks anon.
>>
>>148721617
<wpsg> 25mans*

* May not actually contain 25 players
>>
How alive is atlantiss? Thinking on rolling a warr or pally there prolly dps
>>
>>148722130
population is so-so, but the guild is full of beta cuck shitters, no one wants to group up to do stuff together, everybody solo queues rdf even though there are enough roles to make a full guild group
>>
>>148722130
>>148722203
samefag
>>
>>148721883
most raids we are missing 2 or 3 people but more people hit 85 this week so this won't be an issue for much longer

>>148722130
roll whatever you want, after this raid we'll have a better idea of what the tier lists are and we can update you but plate dps has been t1 for a while
>>
>>148722203
Sounds exactly like the /wpsg/ experience™ I was looking for.
>>
ded site?
>>
File: 1450877205650.jpg (101KB, 577x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1450877205650.jpg
101KB, 577x1024px
cute^2
>>
File: default.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
default.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
so the nost team haven't received answers or any communication from blizzard since June, 13th 2016. Source code when?
>>
File: 1463771736334.gif (1MB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
1463771736334.gif
1MB, 400x267px
Please stop dying.
>>
>>148724993
Never, blizz bought their silence.
>>
>>148572437
what else do you do when ahmed and tyrone take all your wimmins, and youre low test from living in an ice cave all day
>>
>Nost = dead
>Corecraft = dead

/wpsg/ is doomed to do 10 mans on awful post-TBC servern.
>>
>>148726774
That's mostly because there aren't even 25 good players now.
>>
>>148727720
I can multibox 25 characters
>>
>>148729129
You'd still be worth 1/25th of a player.
>>
>>148729378
That's a compliment
>>
>>148730391
Yeah that'd make you better than 60% of this general.
>>
File: 1467380543880.jpg (430KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1467380543880.jpg
430KB, 1920x1080px
>imagine myself running through Ashenvale as a femnelf warrior
>feel sad and start to cry because there's nowhere good to play
>>
>>148730892
Just take some naps until the new valk server is out
>>
File: file.png (207KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
207KB, 800x800px
Don't act like Excalicucks won't take one tiny thing that is bad about it and shitpost it heavily cause of it. No server will get selected unless the shitposters want it to. They would rather see this whole general burn than to have people having fun without their approval.
>>
>>148731008
I literally never heard about this server, is it no-shop, no-altered-xp-rates and no shenanigans of that sort?
>>
>>148731228
Only ebun russian shenanigans

https://valkyrie-wow.org/elysium
>>
>>148730892
atlantiss.eu wwu

we're alliance so feel free to be a qt nelf.
>>
>>148731205
Literally nobody wants to play on your server, that's why nobody is in your guild.

You act like a fucking faggot all day everyday which puts people who might have been rused off.

Just fucking stop you retard. When the whole thread is shitting all over you it's not just a few shitposters. It's the entire community.
>>
File: nope.png (2MB, 1924x1084px) Image search: [Google]
nope.png
2MB, 1924x1084px
>>148731008
>>148731228
>>148731352
Aaaand I'm out. Call me when there's a server that actually makes me stop crying.
>>
>>148731228
Its a pretty old server and has been running its own core for a long time (I'm not sure if its based on Mangos, but if it is, it was forked a long time ago.) When Scriptcraft 2 died, it merged with Valkyrie, but because originally it was a Russian only server, the thing didn't work out too well.
They have some of the most solid scripts and I haven't seen a leveling experience as polished on any Vanilla server as I've seen on Valkyrie. Plus they already have everything pre-Naxx scripted. Think it'll definitely be worth checking out if Vanilla's what one wants to play.
>>
>>148731464
Lel, how can that be a dealbreaker for anyone, especially since nobody even twinks on private servers and if they do, what do they gain out of that? You can access all the required dungeons for a level 19 twink at level 10 so there's no chance of you running over in experience anyway.
>>
>>148731756
>not twinking at 49
>>
>>148731638
Sounds fine and dandy, but apparently no private server dev apart from Nostalrius understands that people don't like it when there's an option for acceleration of any kind.

>>148731756
Because it has a huge impact on economy and many other related aspects of the game.
One of the things I respect the most about leveling each character taking so long is that it ties a person to their max level character unless they nolife it hardcore (which I like to do).
>>
Anyone playing on some tbc server? l4g shills wont get (you)'s
>>
>>148731970
Grow up, nerd
>>
>>148732127
You know I'm right, and you know it's the reason none of the shitty available private servers ever take off.
>>
>>148732276
>available private servers ever take off
>unlike wowcircle with 100x experience with close to 10k players online non-peak time
you have the purest form of autism
>>
>>148732276
>none of the shitty available private servers ever take off.
Hmmm. i wonder where molten wow is right now.
>>
>>148732496
I don't know wowcircle, but I'm pretty sure you're bullshitting me with those numbers.

>>148732579
Molten is what you call 'taking off'?
>>
>>148732685
http://wowcircle.com/en/stat.html
you tell me
>>
>>148732774
I signed up for wowcircle and immediately some dude in azerbaijan tried logging into my steam account no joke lol
>>
>>148732685
It had ~4k players on every 4 realm for YEARS.
>>
>>148707956
>those bindings

l m f a o
>>
>>148732774
>bigger combined numbers than Nost had with both servers
Yeah, that sure looks legit anon.

>>148732872
They are probably the biggest and most notoious of the priv. servers, but that's just not enough in my book.
I never hear anyone talk about Molten outside of this general, and with good reason. It's widely considered shit.
It doesn't even have it's own general like the Kronos nerds do.
They don't have the necessary constant fresh stream of normies required to keep the lifeblood of such a server going to reach relevance outside of the niche that actively seeks out private servers.
Apart from that, I think I remember a bunch of problems back when I tried playing there, but that was quite some time ago.
>>
>>148733829
>there can't be servers with more players than nost, it is simply not possible
i repeat, purest form of autism.
>>
>tfw you can't nolife when valk comes out
>>
>>148733940
>Nost does huge numbers
>gets mentioned on big news sites all around the western world
>chinese players lament over closure

>wowcircle exceeds those numbers
>not a single mention of it anywhere, not even /v/
Yeah, I bet it's my autism, not that you're naive and believe in bullshit produced by people that have an interest in making their playerbase believe they are popular.
>>
>>148734221
your dumb as heck bro wowcircle is like 99% russian thats why nostalrius was an international server
>>
>>148734221
>nost does mediocre numbers
>only gets mentioned when it gets shut down, not just because
>chinese players go there because its easy money
Chinese players also jumped to kronos mind you

>wowcircle a mainly russian server
>most of their population is russian
>the website is even partly in russian with all news being in russian
>/vg/ making a guild there and it ever being mentioned
If you actually had been in this thread for a long time, people DO actually mention wowcircle. Plus I don't see why /v/ would even mention wowcircle, you don't see /v/ talking about kronos, ToD, GD, warmane etc.

Plus there are plenty of other servers that reach numbers just as high or higher than nostalrius, namely wowcircle, kronos, warmane.
>>
>>148731970
Are you sure you read the feature right? You can lock a twink's level so you can't gain more experience on it. You don't get free characters at X level or anything like that - you can just level a character to, say, 19 and lock it's XP to make sure it won't go past your BG bracket.
>>
When are we banning this nigger?
>>
>>148735009
You're right, I misunderstood that.
I'll take another look at the server then, if there's actually nothing shady to be found, I'll roll on it.
Thanks for pointing that out.
>>
>>148731464
>hidden characteristics
>there are literally macros you can make that tell you this shit
>they've been in the game since vanilla

lmao, i hate newfags
>>
>>148735529
Based retard
>>
I never played Vanilla but why are shit like hit chance or block or spell crit HIDDEN?
>>
>>148736038
It's not that it's hidden. It's more-so that it isn't displayed.
>>
>>148736038
because that's not how the game was designed to be played

hunters need intellect!
paladins need spirit!
rogues need 100% crit!
warriors are tanks! only!

shamans need agility and strength because they wear mail and hit people with maces
>>
>>148735182
Chips? should have banned that annoying little shit days ago
>>
>atlanpiss
>>
>>148733829
>>148734221
Wowcircle is russki, does that explain this for you anon
>>
>>148732046
Thinking about rolling horde on Excalikek, since everyone has a level 70 alliance already there anyways
>>
>>148736758
>everyone
like who lol
>>
>guki logs in
>atlantiss dies
t-thanks
>>
Gummycraft when?
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_092014_012301.jpg (351KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_092014_012301.jpg
351KB, 1920x1080px
>>148738148
get steamed senpai
>>
>>148733829
>I never hear anyone talk about Molten outside of this general, and with good reason. It's widely considered shit.
You are right, but we were not arguing about the quality, but popularity. Enough about that, since we both know the facts there. About molten wow, yes it WAS shit, but after they merged with AT the quality has sky rocketed. And they have even most fun features from AT such as x-mog on wotlk realms. I'm not trying to shill here, just letting you know that the info you have is a bit outdated.
>>
gdkids raid in 30m
>>
>>148736758
I was thinking about that too.
Why are everyone here alliance faggots? Least interesting races in the game imo. Are you people some ERP faggots?
>>
>>148738259
tfw all those names in the recount

Good times ;_;
>>
>>148737804
We had a guild like six months ago with well over 20 lvl 70 players
>>
>>148737804
lots of people. do you not remember the guild <boats>?
meer
dewystine
ghettoblasta
asscobra
aerobatics
ituh
hg
harmoo
maiwaifu
veetra
and so on
>>
>>148738817
Wasn't Ituh on some other server and when Meerkatz abandoned (went to GD of all things) the ship the guild died?
>>
>>148739074
Ituh was on a Excal for awhile but yeah Meer bought his character and the gear for it and then got bored really quickly after getting insta gibbed in Kara from not being def capped.
>>
>>148739347
wew lad
>>
>>148738817
cobe also tried to get a guild going there
and a ton of people hit 70 even though i don't think they did much
>>
>>148740304
>a ton of people hit 70
Everyone that already had a 70 just made a new guild and a couple people leveled up.
>>
>>148740642
it was on a different faction you fucking retard
>>
>>148740868
Cobe neither made or led the Horde guild.
>>
>>148740868
They were both alliance actually
>>
Who do I whisper for an invite to MOLTEN
>>
>>148741864
Whisper yourself you faggot shill.
>>
>>148741864
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Fuck off warmane shill
>>
>>148742102
>>148742846
k
>>
>>148742102
>>148742846
>asks an invite to a guild
>gets called shill
fck off /v/irgins. jump into conclusions when there is a reason for it.
>>
what's the command to see server pop/update diff/etc?
>>
>>148744120
/who serv-pop /update diff
>>
>>148730892
fucking typical server hopping faggot kill yourself
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_071716_103636.jpg (291KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_071716_103636.jpg
291KB, 1680x1050px
<No Queue> wwu
Gamer District
>>
>>148748830
RIP Valind

;_;
>>
>>148748830
did you guys 1 shot it
>>
>tfw playing a hunter with 100% ARP in full PvE gear in BGs, reking people
>>
>>148749174
yeah and only one noob gemb went insane
>>
>>148749548
nice gj, slowly catching up to <you>
>>
>>148748830
>3 weeks to kill Yogg+4 on 10 man
Good job though. Maybe you'll get members for 25 mans.
>>
>>148749548
why do we even bring him, low dps and slow learner

t. prefer to say this anonymously
>>
>Go to work
>Come home
>Thread is just straight things and shitposting

Needs more gay desu
>>
Is <You> going to do 10 mans still? I know you only did them 2-3 times but why'd you even stop? You could easily full clear it in 1 or 2 more lockouts if you actually raided again. If you need people to log on to do them I'll go as long as it's the HM group and not normals cause fuck that shit.
>>
>>148749623
>10 mans
>catching up to 25 mans
Uhhh?
>>
>>148750194
i dont think so but talk to cobe or senna. thrang tried to put together a group but i think that was just normal.

its a shame really. got so far in such a short time and then stopped to focus on 25 mans. i think they should have stopped 25 mans sooner and just killed algalon instead honestly. any group that gets to firefighter on week 1 should be able to do algalon no problem if they actually kept raiding.
>>
>>148748830
>inb4 shitposting about post nerf
None of us care at all. It's just raiding for fun. If we wanted a dead pre nerf server we'd be on ToD but alas we aren't.

Good raid guys. bench Gemb
>>
>>148750829
>openly admitting to being so casual that you cant do prenerf
GD kids are adorable arent they?
>>
>>148751028
Name one guild other than <You> that ever did pre nerf Ulduar. I'll wait.

<Shrek Did Nothing Wrong> didn't do it and <holy heroes of justice> was hardly a /wpsg/ guild. Literally every Wrath guild has been on a post nerf server like GD or Mol10. Pretty fucking retarded to shitpost about it when there hasn't even been another guild that could compete on pre nerf with <You> because there was never a guild doing the content pre nerf.

This isn't a competition you autistic fuck.
>>
>cataclysm so shit that <wpsg> are running ICC for more of a challenge instead
>>
>wait 5 hours to get into Icecrown on Warmane
>afk in Dalaran

Just like old times
>>
>>148751482
sucks to have no friends or a good guild
>>
>>148751308
>gdkids are literal cucks
hahaha
>>
gemb a shit
someone start discussing this in /o I'll join in
>>
>>148751627
yup, my old guild disbanded and none of my friends play anymore.
oh well, at least I got my Kingslayer so I can easily get a guild
>>
><you> this mad that <noqueue> is succeeding where they failed
Listen i'm sorry your guild died fellas but relax..
>>
>>148752151
are you on alliance? come to <fallen> this normie guild is just starting and it's quite enjoyable here
>>
Warmane cucks need to fuck off
>>
>>148751430
DESU only "shit" things about cata were the world revamp and DS
>>
>>148752385
have you killed thorim or freya yet
>>
>>148752468
yea, I have a hunter and DK tank, both ICC ready.
Who do I whisper?
>>
File: phasefour.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
phasefour.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>148751308
>GD ulduar
>>
>>148752784
/w fosposhc we are making icc25 hc atm if you have decent gear you can come still some slots open
>>
>>148752517
lay off the anime sometimes will ya
>>
>>148752517
>liking firelands
>>
>>148753129
Firelands is a good raid.
>>
File: gay.png (15KB, 298x174px) Image search: [Google]
gay.png
15KB, 298x174px
why is <You> so gay?
>>
File: 1455434371369.png (102KB, 1437x773px) Image search: [Google]
1455434371369.png
102KB, 1437x773px
>>148752893
Please don't be so open about raiding it hurts a lot of people here.
>>
File: uld.jpg (54KB, 466x277px) Image search: [Google]
uld.jpg
54KB, 466x277px
>>148752695
we coming for u algelon
>>
>>148754178
>3 weeks to not even do post nerf freya
embarrassing
>>
>>148752942
>how to spot a newfriend
>>148753129
firelands was great. You must be some sort of shitter to not like it. Only "bad" thing about firelands was that hey had to "resurrect" ragnaros as the last boss.
>>
>>148749835
because nobody else turns up that can outdps him.
t. someone who would also prefer to be anonymous
>>
gemb is essential fuck off anonymous shitposters
>>
so <you> finally died? :DDDDD
>>
>>148756494
10 man """"""""""""raiding""""""""""" wwu
>>
>>148755849
Heroic ragnaros is the only fight i ended up liking
>>
>>148756437
t. Gemb
>>
<No Queue> getting carried by healing desu
>>
>>148756673
Come on now, all Firelands raids are fun in their way. They just arent challenging at all except for Ragnaros. It feels like playing wotlk again after coming from perfect T11.
>>
>>148756976
agreed
>>
>>148756976
Just like <You>!
>>
>>148756596
lmfao, still "on tracks to become best /wpsg/ guild in history"?
>>
>>148757184
Literally the only one ever to do any pre nerf Ulduar at all so... Yikes, sorry bud.
>>
File: 346346.jpg (39KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
346346.jpg
39KB, 500x500px
>>148757349
enjoy your 10mans
>>
>>148757701
>10 mans
>>148649342
More like no mans.
>>
>>148749835

He always shows up and does eventually learn. He has come a long way from mmiron where he hit every single hazard possible. Plus his yogg insanity was somewhat the other melees fault since we didnt speak in words which portals were which.

-Not a pussy so I will say who I am, Clous
>>
>>148756976

>its a I forgot to keep beacon up episode
>its a 2 fps sorry guys trackpad episode

I love you guys, but lets be real. we all suck dick here
>>
>>148759579
SHIT GENERAL
H
I
T

G
E
N
E
R
A
L
>>
<wpsg> on Atlantiss is looking for more

about atlantiss:
>1x rates (3x with RAF), 80-85 takes ~15-17 hours, 1-80 on 1x ~2 days, 15-81 with RAF+RDF ~15 hours
>no P2W
>3k peaks (pop floats between 1k and 3k mostly)
>T11, T11HC and T12 are out, at the moment we're raiding T11HC (with a set gear limitation of <= 372)
>the issues with T11 and vmaps were recently fixed including atramedes, the content scripting is good
>3/7 T12HC bosses scripted, we will switch to firelands full time when they release 7/7
>pvp is relatively active, bg's always pop, arena is active during EU hours

some things about cata:
>tanking is a lot more fun, there are plenty of raid tank assignments other than tank&spank
>healing has changed drastically, mana management is crucial (you will go oom fast if raiders don't avoid mechanics)
>almost all dps rotations have been revamped into a priority system requiring more attention and are generally harder than previous expansions
>most of the boss encounters are more complex

what classes/specs do we want?
T1 " Needed"
>Feral Tank, Boomkin
T2 "Wanted"
>Mage, Warrior DPS
T3 "Wanted but people are currently leveling"
>Ret, Rogue, Tree, Hpal, DK Tank, Prot Pal, Prot Warrior
T4 "Wouldn't recommend"
>Enchance, Ele, Shadow Priest, Feral DPS
T5 "ohshitnigga what the fuck you doing"
>DK DPS, Hunter, Holy/ Disc Priest, Lock, Resto Shaman
however, you'll get in as any class, most of the specs are viable and we need raiders.

raid days are wednesdays and saturdays(sometimes monday), time 22:00 server time (CEST/GMT+2)

link to the discord channel: https://discord.gg/0w91qapZZeohAQKY
>>
>>148759728
how are mages in cata? Interested in playing one
>>
>>148760647
only fire is viable and it's boring as fuck.

spam fireball, refresh time bomb and pray for good RNG. getting a good combustion off feels good though.
>>
>>148759579
There have been no re-runs of these episodes. Only the >it's a warlock that doesn't have gems and enchants episode
has had re-runs.
>>
>>148759728
Are ituh and verdy the only people who will play balance in this general?
>>
>>148761650
It's a pretty unfun spec.
>>
>>148761650
I'll play balance in tbc
>>
>>148761650
I miss Clunge
>>
>>148759728
Fuck off senna you piece of shit
>>
le aunt poisoner
>>
ALLIANCE ICC GUILD IN THE MAKING

REV UP YOUR OLD CHARACTERS AND LETS GO
>>
>>148763245
No.
>>
>>148763245
what server? GD? i'm down. much better than ulduar for the 100000th time.
>>
>>148763245
wotlk babies are ruining this general. we get it, you started playing in wotlk like most other people. now can you fuck off to retail or something?
>>
>>148763801
>ruining this general
How new are you? The vast majority of /wpsg/ guilds have been Wrath guilds.
>>
>>148763503
Yes on GD
>>
>>148759728
Hmm. Mained a boomkin in a wotlk server for good while. Somewhat interested in getting into cata. Do you guys help with the gearing process? i remember it being quite a pain in the ass in cata, 'cause of the annyoing caps.
>>
>>148765696
People are running heroics every day. And you get to raid even if you are undergeared, if people are missing.
>>
who is the one that makes everyone's guild note faget I'm coming for you faggot
>>
>people unironically playing cata
kyselves everything post-wrath is casual trash
>>
>>148766837
But Wrath is equal to Cata in terms of casual level
>>
>>148766837
whoops! seems you forgot to include wrath as well! let me fix that for you, post-tbc*
>>
>>148738259
Christdorner my nigga it's Talsorc! Get at me senpai
>>
>>148763245
you must be the level 1 begging for money
>>
>>148767009
whoops! seems you forgot to include bbc as well! let me fix that for you, post-vanilla*
>>
You fucking Cata babies are about to get whats coming to you. You shouldn't have fucked with WotLK.
>>
>>148738259
>tfw you didn't know Guki is a "famous" wow player
>tfw someone named Guki plays on K2 and you think it's this Guki
>tfw it's not and he's an autistic sperg multiboxer instead
>>
>>148739347
>and the gear for it
I just bought level 70 since the leveling was so bad and I just wanted to raid TBC.
>>
>>148767779
Talsorc, why aren't you in the skype group? I don't think Dorner even goes to the thread anymore
>>
>>148770000
I think I am just haven't hopped on in a long time
>>
File: hello4.png (2MB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
hello4.png
2MB, 1440x900px
>>148770000
>>148767779
>tfw you will never hear snide sipping his drink while reminding you to stretch
>>
>>148759728
Ally or horde guild?
>>
>>148770603
Alliance
>>
>>148770698
Ahhh shame, not gonna download cata for that.
>>
>>148770791
That's okay, we don't really need people who make their choices based on faction.
>>
File: Autism Awareness.jpg (74KB, 345x460px) Image search: [Google]
Autism Awareness.jpg
74KB, 345x460px
>>148759728
Why the fuck are you using that shitty level 15 guild instead of <Autism Awareness>?
>>
>>148771048
because Pickles is autistic

then Senna became autistic

... we're all giant autists
>>
>>148771048
Great post Pickles. Upvoted.
>>
>>148771165
speak for yourself kid
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_040415_144317.jpg (344KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_040415_144317.jpg
344KB, 1920x1080px
>>148771048
>>148759728
Why would you use either of those shitty guilds when you could use <allianse gladietors>
>>
>>148771048
because no guild leader wants to be given a guild from pickles
>>
ahhhhhhhh fuck me already bored of playing cata
can we hop to a tbc server already????????
its not like we have any chance of doing any cata 25m hcs other than atramedes halfus and maybe chimaeron
and cata normals are
boring
as
shit

i'm rolling alliance on excalibur, who's with me?
>>
>>148772181
server hopping fuck
>>
>>148772181
we are playing on l4g, senpai. Ally
>>
Keijo read your mail you autist
t. Dangles
>>
>>148772814
fuck it, i prefer to play on excalibur, but i'm bored enough to go for l4g
downloading the client now will be on in a bit
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_070114_164916.jpg (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_070114_164916.jpg
1MB, 1600x900px
>>148770308
God I'd be afk and I'd hear yapaneese girls MOANING fuckin' miss that
>>
>criticize healer for being a retard/slow
>passive aggressively lets me die on the last boss and drops group instantly before ressing
fuck women and men that act like them
>>
>>148772814
What guild, I rolled Horde but I guess faction change is a thing and free so I'll xfer my warrior over Wipp
Let your boy talsorc get a invite nigs
>>
>>148773421
Know your place worthless dps scum.
Dps are a diamond dozen.
>>
>>148773793
dime a dozen wat
>>
File: hqdefault (16).jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (16).jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>148773402
>elvui
>>
>>148773793
I'm tanking my man
>>
File: 1435905220347.gif (4MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1435905220347.gif
4MB, 640x360px
>>148773875
>>148773969
I'm just playing double's advocate.
>>
http://www.excalibur-nw.com/forum/topic/61098-gold-removed-from-vote-rewards/

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>148774604
That actually just fucks the economy even harder.
>>
>>148774604
Good, too bad its too late for Excalibur to be an acceptable server to play on.
>>
>>148774604
lol what a shitshow
>>
Invite Evilrapedorf to the L4G guild
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (71KB, 348x489px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
71KB, 348x489px
>>148776184
Wtf the guild is dead as heck I've been memed
>>
>>148776184
no remake with a non offensive name you shitlord
don't forget you are wearing our guildtag above your head and as such your actions reflect on the guild as a whole
>>
EXCALIBUR/HELLGROUND GUILD WHEN
>>
>>148777020
Not sponsered by the shitposter crew so don't even bother. Why not roll on Excalibur friend? They just removed gold voting rewards so its slightly less terrible.
>>
>>148777467
Great be poor as fuck on a server where people literally got free gold for years
>>
>>148777601

This.

I had just started and was playing once in a while, but Ill give up now that everyone else will have the gold advantage.

They need a new server with no pay to win bullshit, that would be GOAT
>>
>>148777467
Who is the "shitposter" crew?
>>
>>148778336
>people i don't like
>>
>>148778336
depressed cobe who else also ituh a large part
>>
>>148778336

People who whine about pickles and avanine and tyrannis and... I dunno theres some other name Im probably forgetting.
>>
>>148778736

Senna.
>>
So how do you guys make gold on GD?
>>
>>148778336
>le wpsg gatekeepers
It's basically whoever someone wants to complain about because
>can't be that nobody wants to play with me or in my server must be an elaborate shitposting campaign
>>
>>148779381
>implying that cobe and his shitpost crew arent the only reason everyone isnt playing on l4g right now
I know how this general works fuckhead if the circlejerk arent interested in your server then good luck even getting in the OP
>>
>>148779942

Only reason people are playing l4g is because vinginz failed and excal was always pay to win shit.
>>
File: 1468042812621.jpg (96KB, 652x786px) Image search: [Google]
1468042812621.jpg
96KB, 652x786px
>>148779942
>people don't want to play on a 2011 version of hellground that lags/crashes every hour
>>
>>148779942
This is some top tier shitposting Tyrranis
>>
File: everyhour.jpg (282KB, 849x300px) Image search: [Google]
everyhour.jpg
282KB, 849x300px
>>148780203
>lets play on hellground!
We can't its dead poleshit
>lets play on l4g then. it uses hellground code as a base line and has population
IT'S SHIT!

Also,
>every hour

Also also >>148572690 are examples of l4g raids.
>>
>>148779305
Literally anything. You can make 40k+ in a day with enchanting or herbalism especially.
>>
File: circlejerk.jpg (8KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
circlejerk.jpg
8KB, 225x224px
>>148779942
>>
>>148780965
lmao sorry nobody wants to play on a shit tbc server with autists loke you
>b-but it's the shitposters
If people wanted to play they would, stop being such a sjw cuck
>>
The shadow council has made a guild on Alliance side GD to do ICC. If you want to come see content that you won't get to see with <No Queue> then I suggest rolling here.

t. inside source
>>
>>148781320
>playing on a post nerf server
no thanks, id rather just fire up the old tod characters from before the relaunch and do it there
>>
File: 1383642944721.png (62KB, 200x250px) Image search: [Google]
1383642944721.png
62KB, 200x250px
>>148752784
>tfw he actually came and raided with us up to 25 bloodqueen hc

sometimes you can still be cool guys wpsg
>>
>>148781320
I have a character on alliance from transfering to GD like year ago.
>>
File: file.png (273KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
273KB, 480x270px
>>148781297
>>
>>148781320
The <No Queue> players I've played with so far seem pretty talented
>>
>>148782231
>oh i didn't think that people had free will and would play where they wanted
>better post a picture and deflect
>>
>>148782235
>Clous
>Hg
>Wafuu
>Slavkiller
>Gemb
>talented
You tried I guess
>>
>>148782671
Names have nothing to do with skill
>>
>>148782593
>presented actual evidence that the server isn't as bad as the shills try to protray
>cry free will and deflection

You are of course entitled to your opinion. However, people like you continue to spread lies and slander to ensure that people adhere to your opinion. That is the basis of this debate that you keep choosing to ignore.

Not once in the thread have the excalshills presented any actual facts on current state of l4g. Meanwhile the pro l4g people have presented numerous examples of l4g scripts being more than acceptable, the stability of the server, as well as some of the many questionable policies of excalibur.

If you wish to prove to us that l4g is shit please present your argument instead of just spouting regurgitated months old memes about hackers and disconnects.
>>
>>148783365
Youre right, none of the players with those names have skill
>>
>>148783550
>basis of this debate
>excalishills
>pro l4g
Lmao this is probably why you don't even have 25 members in your guild.
>>
>>148782235
>>148783365
You must not have raided with the same people I did. Just like in <You> there's only a few good players but in <No Queue> it's a lot more noticeable because it's just a 10 man guild and they don't have 10 good players to fill a raid unlike <You>.
>>
>>148784268
Nobody is denying that <You>'s core is better. The guy just said that there are some talented players in the guild which there are.
>>
>>148748830
Wow grats! It took you 3 lockouts to almost do what the supreme shitters in <You> did in 1 on a post nerf server!
>>
>>148784154
The constant gatekeeper excalshilling certainly doesn't help.

If Excalibur is so strong of an option for BC why not include <Not About That Life> in the next OP. I mean since no one in their right mind would ever choose L4G over Excalibur right?
>>
>>148785419
>gatekeeper excalishilling
Holy shit this is cring
Nobody even plays on excalibur, and some random person not included your guild in the op could be anyone.
>>
t5 ptr on l4g soon btw

hype
>>
all guilds new thread
>>148786216
>>
>>148784849
its going to be really funny when it takes <no queue> weeks to kill nerfed mim and then even longer to do nerfed algalon

<wpsg> is the only wrath guild of major note
<you> could have been if they finished 10 man pre nerf
>>
File: 1446068369033.jpg (102KB, 578x504px) Image search: [Google]
1446068369033.jpg
102KB, 578x504px
>>148786368
>25 posts early
>>
>>148785696
Exactly what a gatekeeper would say.
>>
>>148785024
we did it without 3 months of farming T7 25m for bis gear (our first ulduar raid was a mix of dungeon blues and naxx10 loot)
without 3 months of time to discern who the retards are we shouldnt invite if we want to progress
and pre-nerf is an autistic memeword that doesnt actually mean anything because placing your faith in a polish development team that cant even script ignis correctly to get "pre-nerf" ulduar right is a fucking joke my man and you know it

in short: suck my dick
>>
>>148787170
I love these excuses.
>everyone in the 10 man was 25 man BiS i s-swear!!
>w-we did it in full blues!!
>pre-nerf doesn't matter!!

Pre-nerf has absolutely nothing to do with mechanic scripting. It's literally changing the values of abilities and timers which you can GOOGLE and then implementing. I'll even be a sweetheart for you and compile a list of all the massive nerfs that made post-nerf Ulduar a complete joke.

in short: your guild is too shit for pre-nerf so you spout excuses.

Good job taking 3 weeks to "almost" do what perhaps the most autistic guild in years did in 1,
>>
>>148786454
You seem to forget it took <wpsg> forever to get ulduar done. The fact is that there are too many shitters in the general to ever really get anything done.
>>
>>148788297
It took forever for us to get 25 man done but not 10 man. 10 man is a complete joke. Especially post nerf.
>>
>>148788702
<wpsg> were in Uld 25s for a very long time, with that sort of gear yes 10 man will be an even bigger joke.

People being retarded is the biggest problem with any of it, even on vezax 10m if someone keeps fucking up (like they did) they're going to cause wipes.
>>
this one lonely l4g shill hopefully will kill himself soon

he's more annoying than senna the horsefucker
>>
>>148790251
>posting on your phone

#justgatekeeperthings
>>
>>148791370
you're literally retarded
Thread posts: 735
Thread images: 105

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.