[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/domg/ - Dominions General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 751
Thread images: 99

File: BaHuLip.jpg (48KB, 504x506px) Image search: [Google]
BaHuLip.jpg
48KB, 504x506px
Scheming Edition

Previous Pantokrator: >>148044624

Dominions is a fantasy turn-based war game created by two dudes. One of them is a teacher.

The game combines a simple presentation with an extremely wide array of strategic options, including over 2800 units, 800 spells and 300 magic items. Turns are resolved simultaneously, with players planning battles rather than directly controlling them.

It has simplistic graphics but is easily moddable and extremely deep.

Basically, it's an autist’s wet dream of a war game.

>Steamgroup
Join the steamgroup for multiplayer
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/vanheimageofvidya

>Group chatroom
steam://friends/joinchat/103582791434709795

>Our work-in-progress wiki
http://dom4.wikia.com/wiki/Dominions_4_Wiki

>Our pastebin
http://pastebin.com/dHdZ1cch

>Dom4 Manual
http://jaffa.illwinter.com/dom4/manual_dom4.pdf

>Dom4 Inspector
This is a community resource that has every unit, spell, and item in the game in an accessible database.
http://larzm42.github.io/dom4inspector/

>Play by email guide:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=202096551

>Debug Mod:
For testing battle formations and spells
http://dom4archive.kermodebear.org/www.desura.com/games/dominions-4-thrones-of-ascensions/forum/thread/debug-mod.html

>Where do I get it?
It is available on Gamersgate (-75%) and Steam. Desura is kill.

>THE BASICS
>Read the manual
>Read the wiki
>Read the pastebin
>Watch some LPs by Maerlande or NuclearMonkee
>Start playing multiplayer games

Submit completed games here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1jHX_ZoJi6zIvDq6ANdp-W1Y89W5_fmShuDyHmAj5qC4/viewform

Results Here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dlrvyEqLFYIaXRc49TheMmfdoP8jEh1m5rZJHJAzDWQ/edit?usp=sharing

Work on the Wiki!
>>
File: ebin.jpg (102KB, 716x281px) Image search: [Google]
ebin.jpg
102KB, 716x281px
First for yet another game filled with multiple stalers, most of whom were actually in a good position before they just gave up/got removed by the illuminati
>>
File: 2362361243.jpg (630KB, 1116x1600px) Image search: [Google]
2362361243.jpg
630KB, 1116x1600px
Peace is over.
>>
>>148438584
If you get in a good position that's all the more reasons for illuminati to want you.

Remember to always lose your games at the end unless you want to be next.
>>
We have always been at war with Ermor.
>>
File: 1418111969757.jpg (18KB, 337x273px) Image search: [Google]
1418111969757.jpg
18KB, 337x273px
>>148438721
I've won games and they haven't come for me yet.
Perhaps I should be worried.
>>
The only reason UW nations aren't the most cancerous nations in the game, is because they're so boring to play that nobody plays them and subsequently, nobody has to fight them.
>>
File: domg dogpiles Ermor.jpg (166KB, 720x486px) Image search: [Google]
domg dogpiles Ermor.jpg
166KB, 720x486px
>>148438763
Tell me more about that anon
>>
>>148439196
Imagine a nation that could turn land provinces into water provinces. Either a spell or from having very high dominion in that province.
>>
>>148439435
Sounds like a cancer nation depending on whether the conversion is permanent or not
>>
>>148439435
What happens to the population in that province? Do they all become merpeople or just die?
>>
>>148439435
>>148439558
YES

I would totally buy. Works like Ermor but turning stuff into uw instead of ded.
>>
>>148438584
Aw shit, if I had noticed Aphodel had stalled I would have invaded him.
>>
>>148439558
>>148440860
That's far, far more cancerous than Ermor though.
>>
File: memes.png (22KB, 602x35px) Image search: [Google]
memes.png
22KB, 602x35px
Huh, never seen that title before
>>
http://test.blitzserver.net/matches/view/471
Due to a handful of fuckups on my end causing emails to not be sent out resulting in a handful of stales, one AI, and one player being set AI who didn't even want to be AI. I'm restarting fourth test, if you either want to join and try a long a term direct connect game, or have already joined and no longer want to deal with the hassle, now is the time to say something.
>>
>>148446172
>mememap
>>
JEWS. DO YOUR TURN.

we all know you are in the oven anyway.
>>
>>148448552
Apologies, I'm assuming you're referring to me. I was caught up in a blitz earlier today, just sent the turn in now.
>>
>>148448771
NOT YOU. I am talking about the other jews!
>>
is there any way to mod a spell to do damage only if there is more than one unit/based on the number of enemy units?
>>
>>148448425
It looks great. I enjoyed all seven turns I got to play on it. Someone else complained about it a while ago but when I pressed him for details he wouldn't tell me anything. What's the issue with it?
>>
>>148449169
>cavecluster
>meme connections everywhere
>choking starting positions
>not intuitive connections and province placement
> clusters of hyperlinks to the other sides of the map everywhere, often making it hard to choose where to place a fort.
>>
>>148446172
Apologies and appreciation to our Lord and Servior. I just noticed your post in thread yesterday a few hours after you set me AI. Sorry I got mad at you, I thought the game was on hold due to server issues, and I did not expect my spam filter to kick in on turn 7. I'll make a filter this time.
I had merrows in my cap circ too.
>>
>>148449349
Also you can start in the caves in one of the one-province not-cave giving you a cap circle of shit.
>>
>>148450913
Which province is it?
>>
File: last human battle.jpg (81KB, 1024x768px)
last human battle.jpg
81KB, 1024x768px
>Join Blitz match
>Players go AI one by one
>Last human vs human interaction (pic related) ended with Man winning, but majority his of forces dying to route. So Man also turns AI.
>Try to finish game
>Suddenly the AI Agartha and AI Ryleh start tearing up my provinces, so I also quit too
>Nobody wins
5 HOURS WELL SPENT
http://test.blitzserver.net/matches/view/539
>>
>>148451289
51, but also 42, 36 and 9.
>>
>>148452579
That honestly looks like it should've been Marverni's. What killed all the piggies?
>>
>elves are literally child killers

Remove elves REMOVE ELVES.
>>
>>148453956
are those ancient ones evo bait?
>>
>>148454217
Nah, they're for the +1 morale.
>>
File: anael the seraph.png (946KB, 1023x1166px) Image search: [Google]
anael the seraph.png
946KB, 1023x1166px
>>
So, I've gotten requests to improve the following nations:

EA Ctis, TNN, Yomi, Ur, MA Oceania, MA Eriu.

I'll note that TNN, Ctis, Yomi, and Eriu (especially Yomi) are performing above the mininum win threshold I used to evaluate nations for changes, but am still interested in hearing suggestions.
>>
>>148456425
TNN needs Ri to have a point, but is pretty well off otherwise. No clue if you already did something about that.

Eriu doesn't need to be improved so much as it needs something to set itself apart from TNN.

Yomi needs some way to not utterly implode when faced with anti-demon weapons in order. Either some summon or recuitable that isn't trash and either isn't a demon or doesn't have chaos power, or some way to push turmoil effectively. Right now, Yomi is fine up until they get horribly hard-countered, so they wreck newbies and fold to veterans.
>>
File: 1445520273742.jpg (10KB, 251x226px) Image search: [Google]
1445520273742.jpg
10KB, 251x226px
>>148453956
you know what they say
>>
>>148456425

TNN is extremely strong, no idea who suggested a buff...

C'tis has good troops and look fine to me. Perhaps making their sacreds useful would work.

Oceania needs land shapes with extra attacks.

Ur I have no idea, gore attack? Better troop stats?

Eriu needs a decent recruit anywhere mage.
>>
>>148456425
The thing about TNN is the same problem Man and Eriu have which is just that A/N is unimpressive.

They have tools. They can do air elementals and T strikes midgame and they have assassins and thugs and they're elves, so they can mass-raid (albeit at a high cost, because, again, elves). They have better research than Vanheim already, so it's not like it's just Vanheim-but-worse like Helheim was. It's unsurprising that they manage to find wins.
>>
>>148456425
Yomi has big glaring weaknesses, but I wouldn't say they're weak per sé. I may be a bit biased because one of those Yomi wins is mine, but I don't think they need a big boost. They're just awkward and have a big disadvantage against certain opponents. If I were to change anything it would be to remove Chaos Recruitment from their units and give them a corresponding reduction in cost instead, but I guess that might not be thematic. Also, making their Bandit and Bakemono troops less awful would give them an alternative to spamming overpriced demon troops and would help Shinuyama as well (and they need the buff a lot more than Yomi does, IMO)

I haven't played the others enough to comment on them.
>>
>>148456425
>EA Yomi and TNN
Fuck off, Malakal and Carlix. It's not nations' fault that your teams are BTFO.
>>
>>148457563
>Fuck off, Malakal and Carlix. It's not nations' fault that your teams are BTFO.
They're not the ones asking. Don't be a dick.
>>
>>148457691
>Not knowing the latest memes
You're getting old, sum1.
>>
>>148457563
Malakal has not been one of the people pushing for big buffs for yomi. The most he suggested was giving them a road in their starting fort.

TNN was only suggested after I pointed out they've been comparable to eriu and ea Ctis in performance. I don't remember who suggested them, but I'm 99% sure it wasn't Carlix.

Unless you were just shot posting, in which case, sorry.
>>
>>148458153
He was shitposting.
>>
Agartha can we have a talk in the steam chat?
>>
>>148458153

As for Yomi:
1. Their mages seem fine, a bit D focused but whatever.
2. The troops need to be able to do something in order, I stopped recruiting them as soon as I could.
3. The 'high' end oni troops are useless and horribly overpriced. How about giving them armor? I mean oni generals are heavily armored, so are dai onis, why cant Yomi have heavily armored heavy onis? That would give them a niche plus maybe give a reason to not go sloth3 every time.
>>
>>148452579
why didn't you ask for someone for subbing instead of having them AI? i was ready to play and in chat.
>>
What about making Yomi champion Unrest? Giving events for Yomi's lands to make Unrest increase income, and make their troops naturally increase it?

The downside is resources, which gives prod a thing, and the inability to recruit at 100 Unrest, which is a pretty big problem and either needs to be just unilaterally removed (ehich can be done) or disabled for just Yomi (which I don't know if it can or not).
>>
>>148460383
Yomi doesn't need prod to begin with.
>>
>>148455980
this wouldn't have been a problem if you wished for telkhines instead.
>>
Ok, EA C'tis - Early game they're weak to a bless rush, but they can expand fine with national units.
Midgame they do the skelly spam and they do it well
Late game they try to get into tarts.

So here's what I see as their weaknesses -
Their diversity is limited in that they don't have E or A, which are borderline mandatory for battlefield buffs.

Skellyspam has answers in every nation, and you know that it's coming when you see C'tis because it's by far the best battlemagic that C'tis can deploy.

Unlike MA C'tis, it's a little bit more difficult to get quagmire and foul vapors up (still something you use, of course, but you need to work out boosters or a communion whereas MA C'tis just kinda has it).

While tarts are great, you need your pretender or empowerment to actually get it.

Their earlygame is somewhat vulnerable.

They want too much out of their pretender - an expander can help get them through their weak early game, and since they rely on building just lots of infantry units to expand, the early boost snowballs to make their expansion feel MUCH better thanks to the additional resources you get in the first few turns.

They might also want some diversity from their pretender since, while EA has more neat indies than other eras, C'tis's absences are very noticeable.

And, as mentioned earlier, if you do make it to the late game as C'tis and don't have the help of your pretender for it, Tart production is very, very expensive and you won't be able to leverage astral as well to help you out as you would if your pretender can make you rings.

Anyways, here are my suggestions -
Give them an A summon before faerie queens. The couatl might be a good place to put this, since they have a different couatl spell from Mictlan already and MA Mictlan's couatl dudes do have A. Alternatively, give them a new, lower-level couatl summon with A.

Give them a sacred D summon. Maybe a mass Tomb Wyrm spell with D/N? Something to give them an option other than skelly sp
>>
>>148460525
It's always nice with some bandit archers with flaming arrows and they need resources.
>>
>>148460930
The quoted post was sum1, though. You doctored the name into the wrong spot.

Also the dude you were calling Malakal yesterday wasn't Malakal.
>>
>>148457792
>>148457691
H-how am I a meme?
>>
>>148461119
>Relax, you're doing fine!
>>
>>148461119
You're a meme for me.
>>
>>148456425
I'm really happy on what you did with EA R'lyeh, they feel great now.
But about going on land with your polypal spawns...
Is there a way? A reverse Theti's blessing?

also i dont see a reason why Androleths shouldn't be sacred.
>>
>>148460945
I like this couatl idea, though I don't know if I like it for later ages of Ctis. Mass flight tomb chariots seem unpleasant. I'm not fond of the sacred summon idea.

One thing I'm considering is giving them a national discount on certain generic death rituals.
>>
File: namefags.png (15KB, 610x273px) Image search: [Google]
namefags.png
15KB, 610x273px
>>148461425
>>148461253
Why do people keep forgetting to take their names off when memeposting?
>>
Anyways, Oceania -

Oceania is STRAIGHT garbage. Their magic access is bad, their troops are bad, their mages are either insanely expensive or literally A1W1 no randoms on land, and their sacreds have TWO attacks per square with no additional ways of killing things. Oceania needs sweeping changes to be a decent nation. Personally, I liked how Ohlmann gave them some blood access, since they need to actually hold land provinces to use it. I don't remember what all else he did to them in UW expanded

>>148461553
>also i dont see a reason why Androleths shouldn't be sacred.
They're freaky genetic experiment slaves, not sacred warriors.

>>148461823
>I like this couatl idea, though I don't know if I like it for later ages of Ctis. Mass flight tomb chariots seem unpleasant. I'm not fond of the sacred summon idea.
Well, EA C'tis seems to have more of a nature link than LA. Maybe give them more in that line then. Some sort of new sky serpent, maybe.

Also, this isn't really something that will be a serious buff for C'tis, but the lore on their mages is all about them going into the underworld and coming back. Maybe give C'tis a national cheaper twice-born ritual that makes lizard wights.
>>
>>148462307
But Androdai are freaky enough to be sacred?
?????
>>
>>148462097
I don't think Malakal even plays dota.

>>148462368
Androdai are vessels for Aboleths to deposit their minds into. They preach to the humans about serving the fishmasters. They're both priests and the most sacred that a humanoid can be.
>>
>>148462597
Also, apparently the difference between gibodai (sacreds) and giboleths (nonsacred) is that gibodai are fed sacred nutrients by the mothers. This is also what androdai get. Since androleths don't drink the sacred juice that androdai do, they don't get to be sacred.
>>
>>148462597
>>148462781
Okay, I suppose this makes sense.

But they are inferior Olms as they are, and they only live 5 years.
>>
Also, weird lore thing. I dislike how Abodai understand the will of the mothers, because the idea of having a sentient species incapable of communicating with itself was part of their 'weird alien' cool.
>>
>>148461553
Polyps spawns should be semiamphibious. If they aren't, I fucked up.
>>148462307

Ohlmann gave blood to ea Oceania . I don't think he did this for ma.
>>
>>148463038
Oh, thought we were talking about EA. MA is basically the same nation with the same problems, but at least they have some usable armored units.
>>
>>148463038
They aren't in Kingofbullies, but that game started a lot of time ago.

I'm dying to get into a new game as EA rlyeh again.
>>
File: 1.png (32KB, 645x99px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
32KB, 645x99px
>>148462597
>>
>>148462986
I guess? They're also recruitable from all coasts whereas olms require caves, but not a fort. Agartha and R'lyeh are very different nations, even if they both have mindblasters. I like the fact that androleths require resources to make sloth less of a no-brainer dump, but given the limits to their recruitment and their other limitations (MM1, short lifespan) I'd be down with giving them a reduced gold cost.

>>148463354
Guess I was wrong. I'm still not Malakal, though.
>>
Army of Fog helps against Earthquake, right? That's pretty out of reach for me at the moment but it's probably the most accessible counter I have. Other than just walking into the Earthquake trap, which is what I'm thinking about doing right now. What can you really do against Earthquake, beyond Army of X and Mass Flight? Assuming you have a lot of very low HP/prot units.
>>
>>148464978
Er, Fog Warriors*. I always get that wrong.
>>
>>148464978
yes, it should protect against the first instance of damage.

i think it is an attack roll of 13, so having more than 13 defense helps. it should be physical so ethereal works too.
protection should still decrease the damage by a slight bit so army of gold/lead are good too.And of course stuff like will o fates.
>>
>>148465304
EQ is 8 AP damage, so Army of Foo practically negates it. Even Mass Prot is enough to make it tickle rather than fatal.
>>
>>148465304
>yes, it should protect against the first instance of damage.
Also, EQ isn't 'magic' damage for the purposes of mistform, so unless it gets a very lucky DRN roll, EQ won't even pop the fog warriors.
>>
Abysia of Peace&Harmyoni mentioned wanting bane venom charm for his contracts/fire gems.
i will be able to craft them in one turn and i am interested...shall we setup a deal?
>>
TheNewCool Abysia, what the hell are you even doing?

Sincerely, squids.
>>
>>148470508
Fucking Up, probably. Haven't really had a chance to look into the newest turn all that much, to what are you referring?
>>
>>148468964
Sadly, there's a 50/50 chance I'll be entirely subsumed by Caelum next turn.

The good news is apparently Malakal is in the game, and is in a strong position to win on a better fucking nation than nonsummoded Aby (I really did underestimate just how much all the changes made a difference). So everyone say thank you Caelum for that one.

And no, before you ask, you don't get to know who he is playing as.
>>
>>148472269
>Better position
I see meaty cocks in all his orifices.
>>
>>148472269
uh interesting.
my guess is they might be either fomoria ( who is devouring agartha it seems)...or R'lyeh? i don't know malakal enough to understand if he loves sick UW stuff.
>>
>>148456425
Ur needs better troops. Enkidu are awful holy shit.
>>
>>148473601
Right. What's the point of buff paths without attack density? They're basically goat dudes so give them a headbutt and kick.
>>
>>148474093
giving them additional intrinsic attacks is a solution. do you see any other way that doesn't include additionala ttacks, with spells or troop changes, that we could make buffing size 3 units a good idea?
>>
>>148470728
So this is what happened from some turns ago:

You have blood vortex casted and pyre.
You cast looming hell and pyre gets deleted (unlucky of yours)
You cast Blood vortex again (probably overcasting it more)
Then you cast Astral Corruption and your overcasted blood vortex gets deleted
Then the turn after that Looming hell and Astral Corruption both disappear and you cast Wrath of god

Just what happened there?
Did you try to forge robe of the magi or some other crosspath blood item with your AC and Looming hell caster and he got killed by horrors?

But even if it was that, why would you cast Wrath of god while in AC? Unless you have a AS crosspath immortal, which i don't think you have.
>>
Why are people so mad at namefags?
>>
>>148474881
fag.
>>
>>148474608
It's not that hard to get non immortal global through AC.
Immortals are needed for long term casting.
>>
>>148474608
Oh yeah, Fucking Up.

Nah see the plan was I intended to use cheap blood overcasts to take down your globals and give me a chance to get up some of mine uncontested. What ended up happening was me wasting a bunch of slaves and turns and only hitting my own globals. Also probably giving you plenty of gems through Arcane Nexus.
>>
Need people for a testing blitz, someone gets to be Yomi with new added features.
>>
>>148477000
I assume you're looking for experienced Yomiers?
>>
>>148475543
Blood slaves dont work for nexus, neither pearls do.
>>
>>148478084
We went with breaking the "don't play the nation you modded" rule of fair play. But yes that would have been great.
>>
>>148478349
Oh huh, I knew blood slaves didn't go through, but I thought pearls did. Good to know, the last thing I need is for R'lyeh to have even more of an insane gem lead over me.
>>
>>148478568
Honestly, are you still having fun? because if we are keeping the game alive it would be great that at least one of the three players left enjoys it.
>>
>>148478797
Hah, I've actually been getting back into it recently now that I'm having to seriously fend off the attacks from you two without my giant demon stack. Plus I actually do have a victory plan in sight and just need to make sure I don't lose before it happens.

Plus, as much as I hate so much of how I've played this game, it has been rather enlightening. I'd like to close it out just for the experience of it, otherwise I would've quit a while ago.
>>
>>148479285
That's what I mean. Do you think that domkilling the world for 90 turns is fun?

It's tedious and annoying for all of us. Even you.
>>
>>148479376
I mean, yeah kinda. These last several turns have been more active and less pointless than almost any other over the course of this game for me. It's stupid and has taken too long, I'll definitely agree but at this exact moment I don't hate it. Probably only because in my immediate recent memory I've had a few small victories but no stunningly massive losses. That really determines a lot of the enjoyment for me, which is a bit of a shame.
>>
File: 20160715022638_1.jpg (346KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160715022638_1.jpg
346KB, 1920x1080px
Don't die. Have some dominions RNG.

Left side: two fully geared tarts and a golem.
>>
>>148483723
>S2
Don't even continue.
>>
File: 20160715022647_1.jpg (322KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160715022647_1.jpg
322KB, 1920x1080px
>>148483723
Right side: naked tired vampire lord and a few freshly summoned skeletons.
>>
File: 20160714220747_1.jpg (397KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160714220747_1.jpg
397KB, 1920x1080px
>>148483873
It's better.

Vampire lord casts disintegrate.
Vampire lord casts disintegrate.

Both on a first shot.
>>
>>148484107
fuuuuuuck

anyone want to give us a general update/map of that Natgen?
>>
>>148484107
What was the MR of those golems?

Even assuming the base of 18, that scenario literally has a 2%~ chance of occurring.
>>
>>148485656
>base of 18
>screenshot has 21

The other one is 19.
>>
The first test seems fairly successfull, asside from a minor error that is now fixed and we shan't dwell upon.

Anyway, here is Yomi, unrest edition:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/p6myi11ag4g4fx1/Yomi.dm?dl=0
>>
>>148485812
Well under 1% then.

Dominions DRN is fucky.
>>
>>148460945
If you wanna try playing c'tis you can do no worse by changing to sauromatia instead.
literally an obsolete nation.
>>
>>148488562
Cirno

Go
>>
>>148488562
23:03 - Cirno: they are better than sauro at least
23:03 - Malakal: > i dont think kailasa is bad
>>
>>148488731
>shitposting using shitposts.
literally malakal level.
>>
>>148489018
I've never meta thread that didn't love it
>>
>>148488562
>>148488646
>>148488731
>>148489018
>>148489198
All of those are me.
>>
>>148488562
>>148488646
>>148488731
>>148489018
>>148489198
>>148489324
Stop impostor!
>>
>>148489324
Stop pretending to be me.
>>
File: How.png (7KB, 158x70px) Image search: [Google]
How.png
7KB, 158x70px
I'm not sure how this happened.

But nonetheless, despite my unrepentant awfulness at this game, I have somehow been deemed the player of the week on /domg/.

So, uh, I guess I'll try to be less shit.
>>
>>148489324
>>148491625
>>148492341

I don't get this meme at all but please stop already.
>>
File: 1460046242064.gif (33KB, 166x192px) Image search: [Google]
1460046242064.gif
33KB, 166x192px
>>148494141
Congratulations!
>>
>>148495217
Apologies for not thanking you sooner, 4chan thought sincere appreciation was spam.

Can't imagine why.
>>
>>148460945
I don't like the idea of an air summon for Ctis, it's very unthematic unless you tie it into their exchange with EA Ermor somehow. You could give them a death mage summon that can roll air, which at least gives them access to the really good A/D crosspaths and Carrion Feast.

I 100% like the idea of a sacred death summon. Give them a reason to take a bless because although I don't think every nation should be built around a bless, I think every nation should have a reason to take one. Ctis' only reason is N9 on shamans for meme strats. The weirdest part is EA Ctis already has W/N and N sacred summons (although they're pretty crap), and those are side paths. So why don't they have a death summon? It also fixes the huge issue that Ctis gets really poor synergy out of all of death's most important spells, Falchioneers are incredibly good units, but if you're using darkness, which you will be as ctis because they make skeletons on par with national units, you can't use your national troops because there's no way to give them darkvision.

I really dislike the diversity on EA Ctis. It's pretty painful until you get up conj for Couatls and can actually get deep into nature. But I wouldn't mind it if they could go heavy on death magic and get some synergy out of it through national spells and summons. As is I've found EA Machaka does pretty much everything with death that EA C'tis can do. While also having access to earth, deep enough nature to actually be usable, and fire which is worth it for fElementals alone.

I also think the lack of D/N crosspaths hurts them a lot. S1D3N1 is useful, W1N1D3 can at least boost to foul vapors, D4N1 needs no speaking of, but N2D3? You can cast N2 spells like sleep cloud but you're always better off just casting horde of skeletons than anything N2 will give you access to. I guess you can forge items (like thistle maces for your W1N1D3s) but for a quarter of your skelespammers to have that path? No thank you.
>>
>>148500257
It's their only N2 access, which is, in fact, useful. You forge with it.
>>
>>148500663
Yes, I noted that at the end. N2D3's battle utility is the least of Ctis' issues. But I'm saying that you could expand the nation in that area (N/D crosspaths) to cover some of what they're missing without having to introduce new paths.
>>
>>148500257
>I don't like the idea of an air summon for Ctis, it's very unthematic unless you tie it into their exchange with EA Ermor somehow.
I meant a summon-with-air not a summon that requires air magic. The reason I tied it to couatls is that MA Mictlan's recruitable couatl has A.
>>
>>148501317
>summon-with-air
I know, I'm not thinking you want a national summon they can't even remotely access.
But if a death+nature nation is too weak and has glaring issues that aren't intended weaknesses, then I don't think the issue is to just give them a more useful path. I think the issue is to give them things to work with that are thematic.
>>
Actually, totally unrelated, but I think that C'tis actually DOES need more stuff tied to its exchanges with EA Ermor. Ermor has actual lizard units, and in spite of the fact that Ermor's impending misuses of death magic is explicitly mentioned in C'tis's lore, it doesn't feature in its units or mage lineup.
>>
>>148501932
You could give ctis Flamens under the dual guise of ermor spreading its religion to ctis after conquering it, and the flamens trying to avoid the power of the New Faith. It gives C'tis a bunch of extra useful paths and although probably not super useful on their own (aside from F2 which is gr8), you could then use spectral mages to get matrices and boom you've cracked battle magic diversity wide open.
>>
RIP Llamaserver

Did Flatus kill it?
>>
>>148502517
I think that might be -too- much
>>
>>148505151
Talking in vanheim it'd probably be useless. But the idea was floated of S1D1+.5AF 'failed augur elders' that represent the expedition described in EA Ermor's augur elder unit biography.
>>
I haven't played Dominions 4 in a while (last update for me was... Celestial Carp addition?) so could someone fill me in on some things

What changed in the patches to Pretender Design after that which made Earth Serpent into a really popular pick? Or is it just a meta thing?

How many new nations did they add since then? I don't recognize Xilbaba so I guess that's a new one.
>>
>>148506110
>What changed in the patches to Pretender Design after that which made Earth Serpent into a really popular pick?
Earth Serpent is a lot cheaper than old awake expanders (cheap base cost, doesn't need dom9), and a lot better too. It wasn't around before, which is why it's only a recent pick.
>>
>>148506707
>It wasn't around before, which is why it's only a recent pick.
Oh, that makes sense - I figured there were some global changes or something but I guess they just dropped the ball on balancing this one.
>>
>>148506110
Xibalba is a new nation, yeah. In the EA, they have flying stealthy units with lances which cost 7 gold 1 res, near full magic diversity (missing only W), all of Mictlan's summons (except Puchis), and recruitable Onaqui.
In the LA they lose some of their magic diversity, but become more or less amphibious and can contest the waves. In both cases, they are the strongest nation of their age (having a 6-7% higher winrate than any other nation - Lanka in the EA, and Ragha in the LA).

In MA they are frogs. Or toads. Or something. In MA they are shit.
>>
>>148505562
That sounds TOO good unless it was StR or otherwise gimped in that it'd edge out lizard shamans almost completely. S1D1 is fantastic
>>
>>148508040
EA Xibalba has water access via the Chaacs and one of the Balams. What they don't is astral.
>>
>>148508371
Oh, it'd be cap only.
>>
>>148508534
Sadly, they don't really get chaacs unless their pretender is a chaacolate factory. They're also not really worth getting, I don't think, given their cost and the fact that Xibalbats don't even like storm.
>>
>>148508767
What about the Balams? Haven't played EA Xib but N9B9 is a good Ozelotl bless so it's not hard to get a caster for that. And flying H3's seem good at least.
>>
>>148509389
yeah, they're cool. H3 flying demon leadership is extremely good.
>>
>>148506110
I can't remember the order they came out in, but Therodos, Ragha and Ys are also new-ish.

Therodos is an UW popkill nation which got nerfed into the ground shortly after release.

Ragha is a nation which can recruit different mages depending on temperature scales. It's an interesting mechanic, but basically everyone goes heat because the cap-only sacreds you can recruit with heat scales are amazing.

Ys is similar to Maverni, but they start underwater. They get cap-only elves too, along with the most expensive cavalry in the game.

>>148507894
I actually think it's a well balanced change.

Before, awake expanders were super-rare because they cost so much. Having them be viable (mainly due to the new monster pretenders which are cheap in points and strong vs indies) is nice.

Awake expanders haven't even pushed scale builds out (though they're definitely less common), so I think they're in a fairly good place.

It just needs some nerfs to earth snake and/or buffs to other monster pretenders so we see some variety in awake expanders.
>>
Anyone know what's up with llamaserver atm, preventing games from being hosted?
>>
>>148511443
Send llama beer
>>
File: lankawhy.png (14KB, 370x354px)
lankawhy.png
14KB, 370x354px
play turns
>>
>>148515039
Oh, I think we need to sub him out.
>>
>>148515063
Actually, since it's Turn 1, I'll un-start and get a replacement I think. No need to lock whoever replaces with the same pretender/nation.

I guess game's open for signups again. Need 1-3 more newbs.
>>
>>148515160
Make sure to announce it LOUD and CLEAR, last thread when game started two guys mentioned wanting to be in.
>>
File: IWantMyD3.jpg (36KB, 250x72px) Image search: [Google]
IWantMyD3.jpg
36KB, 250x72px
>>
>>148516773
yep

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/vanheimageofvidya/discussions/0/358416640392212422/

Game is here. Novice Game II. 1-3 more slots open, on account of the restart. Summod, WH, links all in the thread. Post what nation you're taking if you're joining.
>>
>>148517228
Oh my, haven't seen then in a while. I wonder how shrapnelforums are doing nowadays.
>>
>>148517378
>shrapnelforums
ded
>>
>>148517421
like this game
>>
File: Dude cast BoT.png (317KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
Dude cast BoT.png
317KB, 600x500px
>>
>>148520106
I've never played R'lyeh (or any UW nation for that matter) How does it benefit from BoT?
>>
Why is Maverni and Yomu considered weak?

Bad troops?
>>
>>148520906
It's less that it benefits and more that it hurts less than other living nations
>>
>>148520906
It doesn't, really. It's just that it usually has no way of actually winning or even affecting who does win, so making everyone else miserable though cancer globals and armageddon spam is just about the most impact they'll ever have on the game.
>>
>>148521035
Pretty much just that, yeah. They're not universally considered weak.
>>
>>148521149
MA R'lyeh is okay. It just gets wrecked by Pelagia super hard
>>
File: 8.png (10KB, 468x314px) Image search: [Google]
8.png
10KB, 468x314px
What did he mean by this?
>>
Hey admin, did you re-add me to the new setup or did somebody else pick Berytos before I could? If somebody else did that's all right, I'll just try another nation.
>>
>>148522962
No one's nation was removed except for Lanka; the game was just rolled back. You can resend your pretender to confirm, if you want.
>>
>>148521035
Bad troops and not amazing mages.

Marverni has decent mages, but you need a lot of them to do anything so they tend to travel in large armies. That leaves them low on mobility and weak to battlefield kill.

Yomi gets to choose between their overpriced oni generals and hannya, or old age human Sorcerors.

>>148522962
I think unstart keeps all old pretenders. Unless admin specifically removed you, you should be still in the game.

Easiest way to make sure would be to resubmit your pretender 2h. Llamaserver should say you've updated your pretender if you're in the game, or send you an error message if Berytos is someone else.
>>
>>148523302
>I think unstart keeps all old pretenders.
It does, yeah. I removed Lanka manually.
>>
File: 10.png (2KB, 514x47px)
10.png
2KB, 514x47px
>>148522570
RIP in pieces PersianDream, I never got to actually fight anyone but I got to try out some new expansion methods.

The dream has ended, the nightmare began.
>>
>>148525016
Did the badmin delete the game?
>>
>>148525247
No idea, server starting shitting itself and next turn wouldn't start >>148522570

And now the game doesn't even exist anymore.
>>
I expect llama to reset from a past time.
>>
>>148525354
If it's a Llamaserver error, the admin should contact Llama so he can fix it
>>
>>148525504
Literally all of the games on llamaserver are having issues; he almost certainly knows.
>>
>>148525754
None of the games I'm in got deleted though.
>>
>>148525861

Well, what do you expect from that faggot that rehosted a turn because his friend lost a battle?
>>
>>148526914
other games got deleted too.
>>
Do casters of battlefield-wide spells like RoS and Earthquake get affected by enemy Blood Vengeance?

Or should I just bless my sacred with N or W to avoid them?
>>
>>148527329
Yes, they do.
>>
MA Pangea's winrate now higher than Lanka's.
>>
File: 1232146344.jpg (147KB, 1660x386px) Image search: [Google]
1232146344.jpg
147KB, 1660x386px
woah
>>
Agartha I want to talk with you in the steam chat.
>>
File: GunshowDogLaugh[1].png (46KB, 443x231px) Image search: [Google]
GunshowDogLaugh[1].png
46KB, 443x231px
>>148527905
>lost a major battle last turn
>mfw rollback one turn
>>
>>148527329
How does W protect you from Blood vengeance?
>>
>>148529670
W bless increase defense and Earthquake is an attack roll, so high defense helps against it, making a W bless a good counter to earthquake, just like blood vangeance is a good counter to earthquake.

both won't work against defensive turn 1 EQ/RoS(unless you bring your god) and both will still have some of your units die.
>>
>>148529845
Ah I though he was casting Earthquake against enemy blood vengeance using a sacred caster.
>>
What's the trick to using seeking arrow?
>>
>>148531232
Probably using it more than once, since it won't oneshoot units pretty often.
>>
>>148531232
It's very good vs reanimate nations, cause it does serious work vs mound kings. Other than that though . . .
>>
>>148531232
IMO the best way to use it is spam it on an army that is about to attack you. If you happen to nail a few commanders with it, it could mean that half their army won't join the fight due to being leaderless, and if you manage to kill an important mage (like one scripted to cast battlefield enchants) that could easily turn the tide of battle as well.

It's useless as an assassination tool since it will often fail to kill anything and there's no way to control what it hits, but if used defensively like this it can catch the enemy unaware and there's nothing he can do about it since magic phase goes before attack phase, so his guys will die right before he attacks.
>>
>>148531232
Spend 70 air gems on it. Laugh at your opponent who spent 150 to gear his SC.
>>
File: 1458437601009.jpg (70KB, 604x603px) Image search: [Google]
1458437601009.jpg
70KB, 604x603px
>Game starts
>Starting army gets beaten
>Turn 2
>Gets beaten again
>No more army
>All the mercs are already employed
>Turn 5 now and still haven't expanded to a single province
>>
>>148532756
>expanding on turn 1

You asked for it.
>>
>>148532756
Just go AI.
>>
>>148532756
Why didn't you expand on turn 4 with whatever you produced in turn 2 and turn 3?
>>
The Throne of Gaia has awakened!
>>
File: Throne_of_Gaia.png (686KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Throne_of_Gaia.png
686KB, 1024x1024px
>>148533851
>>
>>148531232
Basically work out with mathatical precision how many are needed to kill the target. It works best against things which need buffing rounds at the start of combat, or Pretenders in hostile dominion.
Ask Coolstory for more specific advice, he's been using them to horrific effect in the disciple game.
>>
File: 1466797796866.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1466797796866.gif
1MB, 320x240px
LLAMA REEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm going to try a rollback
>>
>>148534603
Fucks sake man
>>
File: 1466742339322.png (113KB, 225x235px) Image search: [Google]
1466742339322.png
113KB, 225x235px
>>148534762
>Sorry, this isn't a real game. Have you been messing with my URL?

JUST
>>
>>148534953
>>148534762
Even llama knows that your games are shit and should be destroyed.
>>
>>148534603
Rule 1 of admining, if Llama is fixing shit don't start inputting commands or it will fuck up.
>>
>>148535712
I sent him an email anyway, pretty sure there's an archive on the system.
>>
>>148535782
Yes, your game was recovered from that archive with only the current turn. You then hit rollback, when it only had that turn, making it rollback into nothing.

I mean come on man, how do you fuck up every time with admining?
>>
>>148531718
>Laugh at your opponent who spent 150 to gear his SC.
Eh, SCs that are worth spending 150 gems worth of gear on them will survive 70 gems worth of arrows.
>>
>>148536768
70 gems of arrows is around 17 arrows, which are 8AN each, which brings us to around 136 base damage and 34d6 DRN +- any misses. It's pretty hard to survive this.
>>
File: 1444524445099.gif (79KB, 350x415px) Image search: [Google]
1444524445099.gif
79KB, 350x415px
>First message says that Marignon doesn't mind friendly giants
>second message says that he accidentally took a province that I had owned that the AI randomly took due to some scripting errors and that I should take it back with a scout or something
>third message says that actually he needs it so that he can move his armies around more quickly

Err, sure, Marignon, whatever you say.
>>
>>148537035

He is bullying you.
>>
I'm playing Maverni. I have a very aggressive Caelum on my doorstep who's threatening a retardedly early war. We are still in year one.
I have thau 1 researched, my bless is W9 due to disciple game. What should I research so my mages are worthwhile ASAP?
>>
>>148538191
What's his bless and what are your allies?
>>
>>148538191
You need LoTNS in conj 3 and stellar cascades in evo 5 so that you can make use of all of the cheap S1 mages that Marverni has. That will take a while but you don't have too much choice as Marverni
>>
>>148538270
No clue what his bless is yet, though I'm pouring all my scouting towards his expansion areas.
My allies are Ys who's the pretender god, and TNN. We are using a mod that moves Ys into the EA. Neither is in a position to assist with troops.
>>
>>148535890
Eh that's not completely fair, this is the message admins got:

>There are two options from here. Either you can treat the stale turn as a random event and carry on with the game, or you can roll back the turn and try to host again. If you try the latter your game admin will have to do the rollback via the admin options on the LlamaServer website, and you will all have to do your turns again. Note that in this case it is _really important_ that you actually do redo your turn, rather than just sending in the same one again (which people sometimes seem to do because they don't believe me). If you just send in the same file, hosting will simply fail again.
>>
>Reminder: King of Bullies and Memegeddon hosting in NOT TWELVE HOURS
Oh fuck me, I didn't expect the remainder email to be for less than 12 bours, and now I'm at work. I would really appreciate a 2 hour extension in those too games, if it's not too late to get the admin's attention.
>>
>>148538972
Would that stale turn (where nothing happens) have killed you?
>>
File: 134236246124.jpg (85KB, 1643x316px)
134236246124.jpg
85KB, 1643x316px
This is why I don't play with story events on.
>>
>>148539303
Based llama, fixing all the badmin fuckups.
>>
File: 1454009503081.gif (403KB, 245x118px) Image search: [Google]
1454009503081.gif
403KB, 245x118px
>>148539387
>implying that the llamaserver having a severe crash is badmins fault

Giving too much credit mate
>>
>>148539471
Trying to roll back is, though.
>>
File: 6.png (9KB, 411x248px) Image search: [Google]
6.png
9KB, 411x248px
>gotta repeat my turn for the third time now

What a time to be alive.
>>
>>148539603
It would be if llama didn't present rolling back as legitimate option >>148538972
>>
>>148538191
You could go into evo for Star Fires, or a bit more into thaum for Mind Blast.

Both are pretty terrible and your long-term goals should be >>148538605, but if you absolutely need to give S1 mages something to cast that's the quickest option.

I think you'd be best off just spamming troops if you get in a fight with him. Marverni's troops aren't great but they're better than Caelum's.
>>
>>148539686

Just wait till you see what happened. Apparently we get two turns worth of staling now thanks to the badmin's roleback.
>>
>>148540448
Should be fine according to llama. We get a stale turn because of llamaserver regardless what happens.
>>
File: sillygoy.gif (2MB, 359x346px) Image search: [Google]
sillygoy.gif
2MB, 359x346px
>>148540448
My income was 1600-1800 so I'm fine with that.

>mfw first time bought an entire stack of cheap units and now I'm buying the same number of the best ones
>>
So from my understanding we had the server fail to process turn 20. Then a failed rollback that made our game disappear. Now we have our game restored to turn 21 but everyone staled? Which sucks but is better than the game being over. Am I missing anything?

Also I used the second turn 21 file llama sent us but it said llama revived turn 22 from me, so hopefully that's just a carry over from this glitch.
>>
File: 1408025598182.png (24KB, 370x321px) Image search: [Google]
1408025598182.png
24KB, 370x321px
>>
>>148543604
You should rename it to "UW nation"
>>
>>148539113
RIP me. At least I'll get new turns on my lunch break
>>
I'm stuck in an airport and I doubt I'll be able to make it home until Sunday evening.

I'm gonna need extensions in a couple of games: ErmorOP, and Europa.

Sorry for any inconvenience, but it can't be helped.
>>
>>148543925
Put on a name, and maybe sempai will notice you
>>
>>148543925
Memegeddon will be delayed by 12 hours, or until all the non perma stalers take their turns.
>>
Just got another email back from llama after asking about the turns not sending properly.

Turns are working properly without issues now.
>>
>>148543842
>astral corruption.png
>>
>>148544980
At least have a common courtesy to say who you are in those games.
>>
So Caelum got subbed right? Is new Caelum in the thread?
>>
>>148546413
I exist.
>>
File: CorruptPaladins.png (220KB, 656x344px) Image search: [Google]
CorruptPaladins.png
220KB, 656x344px
Would giving this randomgen sacred a bless be worthwhile? They'll be backed up by tons of Illithids casting weakness because it's my cheapest resource option.
>>
>>148545796
>3 weeks
>AC
It should last until the game is over, if the player who casted it knows how to keep the caster safe and overcasted it.
>>
>>148546681

I can seem the being useful with N9Ex. Very high attack and good damage, solid protection.
>>
>>148545904
Sceleria and Jomon, respectively.

It's Ludroth.
>>
>>148546681
>encumbrance 7
>defense 9, no shield
>only one attack
>35 gold, 18 hp

eh. it's mediocre...are they size 3? so depressing if they are not size 2.
i would go for N9E4 or even just N9 but only if you have a good pretender for it.

do you have other units able to enter UW? if yes you might not want to go for a bless.
do you have casters able to cast darkness?
if not they might be so useless after expansion you might want to give up getting a bless.
>>
>>148546775
Only 3 weeks? How adorable. I've forgotten a time when AC in Flatus wasn't up.
>>
>>148546681
They're slow, have low defense, and no shield. Everything else is good or even great, so with the right bless they'd certainly be useful, but I wouldn't invest too heavily in them especially if they're cap-only.
>>
>be impatient
>just want to play the damn game
>join 4 games
>they're all about to start at the same time

Surely this can't go wrong?
>>
>>148549909
I'm in 6 games step up senpai.
>>
>>148549909
it will be a wonderful hell when you reach turn 50 + in all of them, with multiple wars going on.
>>
>>148550064
Should be mostly okay. The turns will all be short at first, then as the games advance the turns will be more intense but they won't be as synced up.
>>
File: 1393094769068.png (91KB, 362x345px) Image search: [Google]
1393094769068.png
91KB, 362x345px
>Being in more than three games at a time
That path can only lead to suffering and madness and staling
>>
File: p4g.png (345KB, 612x513px) Image search: [Google]
p4g.png
345KB, 612x513px
>>148552015
The most games I've ever been in at one time was 12 and I've only staled three times in the two years that I've played this game, none of which were due to being in too many games.
>>
>>148552015
In 10 games atm, never staled even once.
>>
>>148552259
>>148553784
#turnbragging
>>
Are there any games starting rn that need players? Been looking for a game for the first time in months and the Desura forums are completely dead. Guess it's time to move on.
>>
I actually e-mailed llama and asked if it was safe to roll back. He said it should be fine. Then the game exploded. This one's not on the badmin. Enjoy your cosmic maelstrom.
>>
>>148554472
STEP UP
T
E
P

U
P
>>
>>148554513
There's a 10 man game on Snerdyn for novices that only has 8 or so players.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/vanheimageofvidya/discussions/0/358416640392212422/
>>
File: greatest seeking arrow.png (140KB, 937x109px) Image search: [Google]
greatest seeking arrow.png
140KB, 937x109px
>>148531232
>>
>>148555057
SHOT IN THE HEAR
AND ELVES ARE TO BLAME
>>
Does Fomoria count as elves?

They can recruit pseudo-elves (no ponymans though), but they're cap-only and most of both their troops and their units are giants and humans.
>>
>>148556013
nah. not really.
>>
>>148556013
yes, of course
>>
Agartha can we talk in the steam chat?
>>
>>148556013
Maybe.
>>
>>148556013
I suppose it depends.
>>
>>148556013

Could you repeat the question?
>>
>>148556013
Can they move glamoured armies up to your border to invade you and even seed these raiding parties into your territory? Yes. Can they mass cloud trapeze to take a ton of provinces in one turn with lightly geared thugs? Yes. Does this make them elves? It depends on your definition.

Unlike elf-only nations, you can often get a clue of where Fomoria is going since their giants obviously aren't stealthy, but Fomoria is very mobile and can definitely elf you.
>>
File: 1410495218934.jpg (41KB, 580x346px) Image search: [Google]
1410495218934.jpg
41KB, 580x346px
NICE WAND FAGGOT
>>
File: Inubashiri.Momiji.full.888232[1].jpg (200KB, 1200x1028px) Image search: [Google]
Inubashiri.Momiji.full.888232[1].jpg
200KB, 1200x1028px
Live!
>>
>>148566805
[Ermor Intensifies]
>>
I need to switch my email in ErmorOP, my email service is being fucking garbage.
>>
>>148567494
Who are you and what's your e-mail.
>>
>>148567560
I-I'm self-conscious, can we do this in private?
>>
>>148568232
Get in chat.
>>
>>148568232
Oh, now I know.
>>
>>148568232
How much time am I going to wait for you in steam chat? Do you need that e-mail change or not?
>>
>>148568330
>>148568448
>>148568837
Don't bully me, I'm coming.
>>
File: 1431815624274.png (8KB, 286x319px) Image search: [Google]
1431815624274.png
8KB, 286x319px
>>
>>148571285
Nice. I wish the abyssian blob warfare pasta/image too. Firemen need some love.
>>
File: abysiaisbad.png (203KB, 1055x492px) Image search: [Google]
abysiaisbad.png
203KB, 1055x492px
>>148571753
>>
>>148571753
I can't figure out why no one ever picks Abyssia.
>>
>>148574041
They're too one-sided and predictable.

They're definitely a strong nation if played right, but the fact that you can pretty much exactly predict what they're going to use (and that it involves 99% fire) means that if you have any counters available you'll always know to get them ready.
>>
>>148574041
Fire magic ain't that hot
>>
>>148574041
You really need to squeeze everything you can out of them, and you also need to throw multiple curveballs on account of your strategy being so predictable.
>>
How do I install several versions of the same mod?

I have Worthy_Heroes5.5 installed but NoviceGame2 needs Worthy_heroes.v5.5NN.

I can't just replace all files in the ExpandedMods folder for worthy_heroes.
>>
>>148576671
The files in the expandedMods folder are the same for both of them.
>>
>>148576798
Alright, thank you.
>>
>>148576671
>Worthy heroes 5.5
I thought everything past 1.23 (24 ?) was shit ?
>>
>>148577016
No problem.
>>148577039
Oppinion varies, however 5.5 nerfing heros made /domg/ make a version that didn't nerf hereos because it took 5 minutes.
>>
>>148577124
Can you link that version? I'd use it if I could find it.
>>
>>148577468
https://www.dropbox.com/s/l16r7ashk0aewvy/Worthy_Heroes_v5.5NN.zip?dl=0

It's also already on llama if you host games there
>>
>>148577528
cheers
>>
>>148574041
That looks like one of the summod blitzes on the thread desu, where all of Aby's strengths are maximized. Being up vs Machaka and Helheim likely helps.
>>
>>148580893
It was a w9n9 build. I ran it entirely to show that burning ones were dangerous, since there were people who unironically argued they were shit.
>>
>>148582223
But how many opponents did you have? You should have been able to casually run over 1-2 enemies. In a small game (4-5, maybe even 6 people) that means you win. In a normal sized game you then run out of steam and die.
>>
>>148582814
>W9 Burning Ones
>run out of steam

Heh.
>>
>Someone Joined Der_Gotterdammerung as Mitclan
Good luck you crazy bastard, first matyr in the war against Bats.
>>
Blitz in chat to test la summod changes.
yes, somebody already took pythium
>>
>>148584529
They run out of steam the first time they come face to face vs the big battlemagics, such as Will of the Fates, Army of Foo, Fog Warriors, Mass Regen.

They lose steam vs Ozzie spam, or other high end summons. They can put you in a good position, sure, but with Abysia's total inability to gain access to magic paths without their pretender or lucky indies, in a larger game you will lose if your opponents aren't entirely braindead.
>>
>>148585038
No, it's a pun. Because burning ones with water.
>>
>>148585038
First, burning ones really don't give much of a shit about regen or fog warriors, due to massive damage output, including magical damage via fire shield.

Second, the stated purpose was to show "burning ones are dangerous"
Not to show
"burning ones can carry you through late game."

You're arguing with a strawman.
>>
>>148585258
I am glad you got it, at least.
>>
>>148585310
Abyssia always wins against strawmen.
>>
File: Untitled.png (2MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 1680x1050px
>>148585881
>>
>>148585881
pffffffft
>>
>>148585310
I asked how many people were in the game, and got 0 response, so I assumed I was correct in my assumption of probably 3-5 people.
My statement was that Abysia can either take a bless and lose late, or take magic diversity and lose early. 3-5 people removes 'late' from the equation. But for those wondering why no one picks Abysia - and why those who do don't win.
>>
>>148555057
Am I a meme now? Did I get immortalized in my first PBEM?
>>
>>148586858
I didn't respond because it was irrelevant to the post.
>>
>>148587387
>Not stating the unusual conditions that enabled the win
>irrelevant to the post

uh, sure. If you say so I guess. But winning small blitzes as EA Abysia is totally different from winning large PBEMs as EA Abysia.
>>
>>148587561
>I ran it entirely to show that burning ones were dangerous

>b-b-but they fall off in late game

As I said, irrelevant.
>>
>>148588359
Except for anyone not next to Abysia, you failed to do that. Sorry, I'm not afraid of Burning Ones when I'm packing late game magic, since Abysia gets no lategame magic of their own.

As a matter of fact, so long as it isn't me getting rushed, Abysia memeing on fools with Burning Ones is fantastic, since it removes the real competition.
>>
>>148589240
>units are only dangerous if they're good in late game
wat
>>
>>148589880
Ignore the strawman, you're doing fine
>>
>>148590694
>2nd worst winrate in EA (but given a strength rating under Machaka, who has also won 1 game and lost more . . . uh, alright?)
If Burning Ones are so dangerous, why do they have a win percentage lower than R'yleh? Then again, the one nation with a lower win rate got a *much needed nerf*, so I guess it's fair.
>>
>>148591712
Imagine that Abysia was identical to its current state, but had Vanhere instead of Burning Ones. Would it be good? No. It still has all of the same problems. Does that mean that Vanhere are not strong? No, Vanhere are still great units.

The claim that Burning Ones are good units is different from the claim that Burning Ones make Abysia a strong nation. Now that you understand this, you can stop attacking a strawman argument and live in harmony and contentment until you go misunderstand someone else and look like a retard again.
>>
>>148587380

I remembered that picture posted in the last thread and when the guy asked about seeking arrows, I wanted to post that in reply.
>>
>>148592308
I almost want to keep this stupid argument going, just to spare the thread from its doom.
>>
>>148596112
YOURE A STUPID ARGUMNT
>>
>>148596520
I KNOW NOT WHAT AN ARGUMNT IS, BUT IT SOUNDS STUPID.
>>
I liked it better when the SL and UD bonuses cancelled each other out.
>>
>>148598248
What.
>>
File: sombre warhammer spriting.png (24KB, 652x462px) Image search: [Google]
sombre warhammer spriting.png
24KB, 652x462px
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Dom3mods/index.php?showtopic=2737&st=60

Sombre's spriting is so damn pretty.
>>
File: abysbreeding.png (34KB, 241x217px)
abysbreeding.png
34KB, 241x217px
>>
File: ss+(2016-05-24+at+08.50.26).jpg (3KB, 146x127px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-05-24+at+08.50.26).jpg
3KB, 146x127px
>>
File: Rain King.png (260KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Rain King.png
260KB, 1600x1200px
>>148605276
>>
Jomon, the time for our final battle has come!

Face my forces at the fortress of Kolermegor and win back what was yours, or don't and live on with shame.
>>
>>148606571
In before the 2 EQs

Cause that's never happened before.
>>
>>148606873
Man is prepared for honourable combat devoid of cheese tactics.
>>
File: dom4packin.png (261KB, 1600x1200px)
dom4packin.png
261KB, 1600x1200px
>>148605441
>>
>>148605276
>>148605441
>>148608023
Do we really need to do this every time...
>>
>>148606943
Then Man, you came to the wrong fucking game.
>>
>>148608304
Yes

yes
>>
>>148608825
You don't need to tell me that. China has inflicted several hundred casualties on my Tower Guards purely through Bane Venom charms. I knew the things and how they worked before but never put any stock into them before this game. Huge infantry focused armies get absolutely gutted by the things.

Don't know how my several hundred patrollers took about 10 turns to find the shadow servant holding the thing though.
>>
>>148611454
You gave them opium, they gave you cancer.
>>
>japs got a wiki that's better than ours

What the fuck?
http://wikiwiki.jp/dominions4/
>>
>>148614154
Their wiki is a lot older than ours.
>>
File: 1468472262105.gif (719KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
1468472262105.gif
719KB, 500x384px
>>148614154
Fucking hell, give the Japanese a million years and they'll have 3 original ideas but give them one of yours and they'll perfect it in 1. How many people could possibly be playing Dominions in Japan? How many could have been in games with you over the years?
>>
>>148614438
More importantly, are they scrubs ?
>>
>>148614539
Someone tried to go as an ambassador to challenge them to a team game once. Don't remember what happened with that.
>>
File: 9.png (232KB, 3224x1024px)
9.png
232KB, 3224x1024px
>>148614176
And apparently more frequently updated, last update was 2 weeks ago.

>>148614154
They got a page for every single in-game item where they go in depth about what it does, where it's useful, where it's useless and what other items you should use with it. Why don't we have that? The game is western for skeleton's sake.
>>
>>148614870
Japanese autism is stronger than Western autism.
>>
>>148614870
That's so shameful that it makes me want to learn how to put wiki pages together and complete our one. Biggest problem there is that I'm shit at the game.
>>
>>148615083
Just rip off all their pages and put it through google translate, that oughta teach them.
>>
>>148615164
Although the equipment is of quality not bad to there, is characterized by troops is not here at all with a shield. Because of this somewhat vulnerable to fire, there is a large suffer fear and not an inexpensive troops to decoy for the particular rain of crossbow of defense through
Bandit is the ability to somewhat inexpensive fairly standard. Than lower Bakemono can build a stable front
Bakemono-sho is somewhat weak, the number is likely to put out because the unit price is also cheap. Those that do not have the armor if to disposable decoy, may use those wearing armor if you expect as a force
Although that does not have the armor is also disadvantage of non-control, cost has also the advantage of hire without if cheap mountain fortress
Kappa is amphibious, capacity is also not bad. However, has the disadvantage of rapidly fatigue and fight on land increases, the protracted war can not be handled. Unit price must be noted also that it is slightly higher
Also because they do not use a weapon, they are intercepted by most of the weapons. Defense skills even at a lower, not a few as fight not think
O-bakemono the poor quality of the equipment is impossible control, enhanced HP and strength is fairly price instead. If the money is too much, not bad idea to leave a decoy officers rely on the height of the morale and HP
Dai Bakemono is both an excellent equipment and high capacity. However note that easy to be overwhelmed by the number because of the size 3
Rich archers. Only to easy to put out a number archers most of the the long if Bakemono-sho expected shooting. But those without armor is that you do not put out the instruction must not forget
Archers of Dai Bakemono is strong enough even in close quarters. If the bow is effective enemy, the more hands to use in place of those of close combat specialty

Behold, my tips on playing Shinoyuma
>>
I've infiltrated their Dom4 general. Doesn't seem that different from ours, except that they have less memes than us.

Also what did he mean by this?
>Anonymous ambition of2016/04/07 (Thu) 18: 52: 24.02 ID: umAo + Av6
>Adrian Von Ziegler of the album to the game of Illwinter providing the music is bundled Sale! If you want to listen in high quality full by all means https://groupees.com/avz
>>
>>148615461
No need to work on our wiki, we just have to find a good translator.
>>
>>148615632
Fucking hell these guys are just on another level. So much of this music would work amazingly in Dominions. As it is the music's nice but since there's so little it really makes the game feel lo-fi.

>>148615830
Not even, that just needs localization. I think it's possible to get the gist of nearly all of that just by thinking a moment.

>O-bakemono the poor quality of the equipment is impossible control, enhanced HP and strength is fairly price instead. If the money is too much, not bad idea to leave a decoy officers rely on the height of the morale and HP
O-bakemono have poor quality equipment and are undisciplined. For their enhanced HP and strength they are fairly pricey. If the money is too much it is not a bad idea to leave use officers as a decoy and rely on their strong morale and HP as an alternative.

I think that last part about decoys wasn't quite what I had but I still get the gist of it.
>>
File: 4.png (54KB, 1016x589px) Image search: [Google]
4.png
54KB, 1016x589px
SteamSpy says there's not a lot of japanese owners, only 1.7%

Look at all those chinese playing pirated copies tho.
>>
>>148597236
IT LIKE DA GUBBERMNT BUT LESS LIKELY TO STEP ON YOUR FREEDOM LAWN!

YOU A STUPID!
>>
File: 8.png (128KB, 1043x977px) Image search: [Google]
8.png
128KB, 1043x977px
>>148616058
If you guys want other statistics, these are the games most often found together with Dominions 4 on the same account.

>fallout 4

Seriously niggas?
>>
>>148616395
I don't have a single one of those games.
>>
>>148614154

Hah, I noticed that site a few days ago. I was curious about the intricacies of a certain spell that the mod inspector didn't answer. With minimal Japanese knowledge, and rikaikun, I was able to suss out some information I needed.
>>
>>148616395
I don't own many steam games desu
>>
>>148616058
>france isn't better
Damn, I thought we were better than that.
>>
>>148616058
>Netherlands not even on the chart

I must be the only Dutch person to play Dominions.
>>
File: 1451880912322.png (659KB, 976x664px) Image search: [Google]
1451880912322.png
659KB, 976x664px
>>148616917
I'm curious about everyone's nationalities here now. Is Dominions mostly a European and American thing?

Who /Australia/ here?
>>
File: 10.png (107KB, 1012x873px)
10.png
107KB, 1012x873px
Their Let's Plays Tutorials have anime girls in them, and they even made a Downfall parody video.

How can we even compete?
>>
>>148617040
This is really making me feel shit about the state of /domg/ and 4chan in general. We really need to if nothing else fill out our wiki.
>>
>>148617040
Do they have next level strats ?
>>
>>148617093
Dom4 only got like 50k owners, why bother?

I'd rather play more games in that time.
>>
>>148617040
Well has anyone of them started a war to fight someone who called their waifu a slut?
I bet they have
>>
>>148617174
Maybe it would have more owners if we made the game more accessible.

>>148617176
Your waifu a slut. Also

Asuka >>> Rei

is an objective fact
>>
>>148617302
>Maybe it would have more owners if we made the game more accessible.

do people really look at the wiki to understand if a game is worth their money?

i think they stop at reviews, YT guides and YT let's plays.
perhaps we should do an exciting introduction to dom4 video or a good tutorial with an advanced part.
Or even produce more let's plays. we basically have no let's plays of multiplayer.
>>
>>148617302
Japs got detailed wiki and tutorials but I don't see them playing it in high numbers.

Clearly we're the ones doing it right.
>>
>>148617302
>Asuka >>> Rei
Aesthetically I prefer Rei. Asuka's character is more interesting.
>>
>>148617408
That's the real thing. Youtube content for Dominions isn't particularly strong. You have a few let's plays from veterans who just kind of tiredly mumble through their plans along with a few more enthusiastic ones from scrubs who mass infantry and get annihilated by SCs. The last time I saw that it was pretty funny though.
>>
File: 1460291156553.png (63KB, 850x320px) Image search: [Google]
1460291156553.png
63KB, 850x320px
>>148617408
It's hard to do "exciting" introductions for games like Dominions 4 though.

Even if you're all "HOLY SHIT I just rolled a 4E on my mage with 5% chance and I'm nearly finishing research on Evocation right when Ermor is approaching my capital!" they won't really understand it, nor will it look interesting to them.

I think the best way to advertise would be to put in an image/infographic cool shit you can do or make comics about shit we've done. (Like commander resisting seduction by giving him a fuccboy amulet) Dwarf Fortress does it that way.
>>
>>148617408
Dominions doesn't go very well with video. I'd love to see more AAR though. It won't interest as many people, but I'm not sure those who stumble on a let's play of dominions aren't repulsed by muh graphics anyway.
>>
File: 12.png (597KB, 881x478px) Image search: [Google]
12.png
597KB, 881x478px
You look outside your castle and see this. What do?
>>
>>148617840
Master Spark
>>
File: tood spoook.jpg (156KB, 881x631px) Image search: [Google]
tood spoook.jpg
156KB, 881x631px
>>148616395
I'd argue that the type of audience that plays Dominions is likely to be in pretty deep with vidya in general and so probably has all the hot topic AAA games that aren't complete trash.

And they all got tricked by Todd again I guess.
>>
>>148617840
is that summod ?
>>
>>148618598
yes
>>
>>148617840
cast RoS
>>
File: bueno.gif (311KB, 281x281px)
bueno.gif
311KB, 281x281px
>>148617840
Master Enslave
>>
what's new in summod 0.65?
>>
>>148617034
Nice try Illuminati, you'll never find out where I live.
>>
>>148617840
Take it easy
>>
File: dom4packin2.png (261KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
dom4packin2.png
261KB, 1600x1200px
>>148609120
>>
>>148620030
This

>>148617034
Nice try illuminati, you'll never find out where I
>>
>>148611454
You keep saying this, but I have seen battles of your army where 80% of it was starving (and that generates afflictions too).

I'm pretty sure you diseased them enough without the need of china's charms.
>>
let's say i wanted to help summod...how would one contribute? pick a shitty nation and mod his changes, get someone to fire a blitz with them then ask sum1won if he'll put them in the mod?
>>
>>148623209
It certainly didn't help. I'll admit that this is the game where I learned logistics though. 500 Tower Guards in one province just isn't practical. If I had broken them up I probably could have eaten Japan easily while still having enough manpower to intimidate China out of taking a fort.

Oh well, next time.
>>
>>148623738
>stuck near commies and weebs
Tough luck, Man.
>>
>>148623967
Being stuck next to weebs as Man is actually pretty awesome. It's an entirely crossbow-wielding army v entirely shieldless army matchup. Throw in wind guide and you've won before they even touch you.
>>
>>148616519
And then add it to the English wiki, right?
>>
>>148616395
Look at the percentage number though. It's fucking nothing.
>>
>>148617416
Honestly, that wiki could well be only one person doing the work.
>>
What sort of undead does this thread become after it dies?
>>
>>148627838
Tart.
>>
>>148615632
>I've infiltrated their Dom4 general.
Please chalenge them to a fight with /domg/. If we'll win then their superior wiki mwans nothing. They are just scrubs.
>>
File: 13.png (169KB, 843x298px)
13.png
169KB, 843x298px
I guess you could say...it's an ill winter.
>>
Are the any open games?
>>
>>148630438
These are two I'm in
http://www.llamaserver.net/gameinfo.cgi?game=Der_Gotterdammerung
http://www.llamaserver.net/gameinfo.cgi?game=StarryNight

No idea when Gotterdammerung admin wants to start though.
>>
A two.
>>
A who.
>>
A woo?
>>
>>148633435
>>148634573
>>148635257
All me.
>>
>>148623446
I'm pretty comfy with nation modding as is. There isn't too much left to do there, Andi have a particular approach in any case.

My next step will probably be artifact modding, so if you want to help, start developing ideas for that.
>>
>>148631565
Someone should make a normal game running Summod. Something like 10-12 players.
>>
File: 1428287506306[1].gif (1MB, 350x343px)
1428287506306[1].gif
1MB, 350x343px
>>148635257
Put your lungs in it!
>>
>>148635376
Please let people help with bug checking, as much as I like combing through the code for minute errors having help would be great.
>>
File: 1460315403739.jpg (180KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1460315403739.jpg
180KB, 1366x768px
>>148635468
>normal game
>running Summod
That's a good one.
>>
>>148635829
Nobody ever used Poison Golems, so he made them easier to mass so they'd finally see some use. :^)
>>
>>148635930
Based sum1won.
>>
>>148635930
>>148635829
They turned into scouts in battle, it was a MINOR error.
>>
>>148635979
Welcome to summod, where recruitable poison golems shapeshifting into scouts are just a minor bug.

We still love you, sum1.
>>
>>148635376
thanks you.
what is your objective in regard to artifact modding?

making every artifact worth crafting? making all of the more powerful? providing unique crossboosting apths for certain nation? solving the lategame problem of certain nations(like MA ctis cancer dominion being solved by chalice)?
>>
7/12 looking for up to 5 players to join, last time I post before starting up
>>
>>148636384

Wut. Dont do that m8, people joined for a 12 player game, some may leave if its less than that.
>>
>>148636709
There are plenty of games that run fine with less than advertised players.
>>
>>148636848

Maybe ask the players if they want a 7 player game on the map first then?
>>
>>148636384
Do it summod and i will join.

Summod is love, summod is life.
>>
>>148636384
>WH1.23
Oh, it's that shit admin again. Fuck off. And you're not using summod too, so double fuck off.
>>
>>148636384
Was thinking of joining as UW, is it possible with that map ? And please wait until it's filled, advertise that game more often, recruit some scrubs or something.
>>
File: DeathBlow.png (74KB, 551x591px) Image search: [Google]
DeathBlow.png
74KB, 551x591px
Was this winnable?
>>
>>148637304
Its not really viable with UW nations. Maybe 15 provinces that's it. If you picked one that's got good amphibious ability then maybe.
>>
>>148637463
I think so, if you'd sent thugs with lighting and magic resistance rather than an army.
>>
>>148637693
This. Monolith can Charm, so be sure have high MR and pray.
>>
>>148637463
Fun way to win fights like that is to summon lots of air elementals.
>>
>>148638034
Charming the Monolith is even more funny.
>>
>>148638354
I suppose so, but that's rather hard to pull off since Charm has shitty range and the Monolith doesn't move.
>>
>>148638604
Hellbind Heart's range is a bit better. You just need a shock resistant guy in front tanking lightning and chaff while your mages spam it.
>>
Agartha from piss and harmony, can you come in steam chat? i want to talk.
>>
>>148639107
He's not coming Malakal, he's not coming.
>>
>>148636270
Make everything have some use. Boosters pretty much stay as is, but a lot of the other artifacts need some love. Your idea of making some of them of particular benefit to a particular nation is a good one. Amuys also had some good ideas here:
http://www.desura.com/games/dominions-4-thrones-of-ascensions/forum/thread/weapons-of-mass-destruction-01-artifact-boosting-mod
Though its not terribly balanced.
Ohlmann made new artifacts with this mod, but you can use that for ideas on how to improve existing ones:
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Dom3mods/index.php?showtopic=2340&st=15
I wouldn't add too much in terms of pathboosting.

Outside of artifact improvement, I can use general assistance with the code. You can bughunt simply by playing test games with some of the nations and seeing what I fucked up. (For example, somebody recently found that I costed some of jomon's troops improperly).
You can also help me comment and reorganize the code properly. I did a reasonably good job at this at first, but I've been a little lax in places.
Finally, making sure the changelog is up-to-date is always welcome. Moggers helped me a lot with this a while back, but he's been working on blitzserver since.
>>
>>148640221
What about items? Have you ever tried summoning a debug sensei, opening the forging interface, pointing at random item and asking yourself "did I ever craft this in MP?"

Pretty sure most of the items of const 2-4 need at least small buffs.
>>
>>148640483
Changing normal items is one of the first things the mod did. I also made some artefact changes, but they weren't a real focus.
>>
>>148640483
>>148640824
https://github.com/sum1won/summod/blob/master/README.md#magic-items
>>
I wish to contact the following Peace and Harmony players via the steam chat:
1. Agartha
2. Fomoria
3. Niefelheim
>>
>>148640983
Oh, you actually buffed vine whip. Didn't see it.
>>
>>148641079
>>148639267
>>
>>148641079
Shhh...

It will soon be over, my sweet child...
>>
[Distant Rattling]
>>
[Closer Rattling]
>>
WAKE ME UP
>>
Does summod do that thing which Cronemod did to LA Man Magister Arcanes to make them more resistant to magic duel?
>>
File: SAVE_ME.gif (62KB, 185x168px) Image search: [Google]
SAVE_ME.gif
62KB, 185x168px
[EXTREME RATTLING]
>>
>>148644551
I don't think so, although I think dusk elders got that treatment
>>
>>148644551
how did chronemod did that?
>>
>>148644479
CAN'T WAKE UP
>>
>>148644650
Give them higher base Astral then have a negative form boost to lower their astral to where it belongs. Magic Duel will "see" the higher base astral.
>>
Magic dual takes the base astral level, ignoring pathboosts, items and spells. So by giving a unit a higher astral level but a negative pathboost for all purposes but empowerment and magic dual they are the same as before.
>>
>>148644650
Gave them +1 Astral level, but with a -1 bonus.

Essentially it means they are the same level for normal purposes, but since Magic Duel ignores all bonuses, they could as one level higher which makes it less likely for them to get fucked over by random S1 shitters.
>>
>>148644650
Pathboost -X Astral, combined with boosting their natural level. Magic Duel uses natural level.
>>
Why would MA even need that buff?
>>
>>148645140
What?
>>
>>148645493
WHY
WOULD
MAN
MAGISTERS
ARCANE
EVEN
NEED
THAT
+1S
BUFF
>>
>>148645659
>>148645140
Lern 2 read.

MA doesn't need the buff, LA does.

They need it because they only have one mage wortha shit and it's relatively expensive with S1. Which means that a nation with cheap S1 mages (for example, Patala) can simply trade their cheap mages for Man's expensive mages in a straight 1:1 exchange by spamming Magic Duel, easily neutralising Man's only decent magic option while not taking much risk themselves.
>>
>>148644551
No, I opted for making regular magisters a better option instead.
>>
>>148646290
S1 1AE?

Because if they still have a chance to not have any paths, or just A1 or E1 paths, then they continue to be garbage.
>>
>>148646709
Read the changelog.
>>
>>148646767
link me fgt
>>
File: 4030033b6e.png (25KB, 311x605px) Image search: [Google]
4030033b6e.png
25KB, 311x605px
>>148646709
>>
If you made a mage without Astral and pulled the same S+1 S-1 trick on it, would that make it a viable target for astral duelling?

Because that would be pretty funny.
>>
>>148647085
That doesn't actually make them worth recruiting over Magisters Arcane.

Like, ever.
>>
>>148647219
It gives you a cheaper research option that is more mobile and less vulnerable to magic duel. It's worse at battlemagic, but you're not going to get everything you want.
>>
>>148647219
It gives you a reason to recruit them together with magister.
>>
>>148647219
>a researcher with a chance of A/E/S
>doesn't actually make them worth recruiting
Oh, fuck off.
>>
>>148647452
>It's worse at battlemagic
It's worse at literally everything.

It's worse at crafting, rituals AND battlemagic due to having worse paths and adding literally nothing in diversity. It's worse at researching due to having only half the research value. Even the idea that it's "cheaper research" is asinine when it's cost in gold per research point (14) is still worse than that of the Arcane (12).

It's useless.

>>148647903
Recruiting them only means you'll have less Arcanes, and since the majority doesn't even come with S that still makes your Arcanes the primary magic duel targets. Which means it's even easier to deprive a LA Man army of mage support than it would be normally.

>>148648034
See the above.
>>
>>148647452
I still think S1 1AE is a better option, because you still get a significant number of mages who have no paths at all under those stats, and an additional number of mages who have a single path and are thus 100g for a 7RP caster that, in the case of A and E randoms, can't really do anything, and in the case of S randoms, is just a very expensive communion slave.

Do you honestly think giving them S1 1AE would be overpowering?

Well, I guess the siege bonus and stealth is cool, so whatever
>>
>>148647452
>>148647903
>>148648034
>chance of a2
>not worth it

Holy SHIT. What the fuck happened to /domg/? Is this the same place that realized lighting strike is the most powerful spell in the game?
>>
>>148648189
A small chance of A2 is meaningless when you have another mage that has guaranteed A2.
>>
>>148647452
I feel like I'd still almost always opt for Magister Arcane recruitment, and it doesn't solve the issue that LA Man's primary battlemage gets memed on by any cheap S1 chump. In fact, it makes it worse in some cases because you're bringing fewer Magister Arcanes to the field due to having recruited a lot of regular Magisters, so when you encounter that army full of S1 chumps, all your decent mages die even faster and you're left with scraps that don't have S, completely ruining the point of LA Man - Communions.

I'm just not seeing it mang. I can appreciate that they fit a niche, but it doesn't actually do what the change was intended to do.
>>
>>148647085
Make them 85 gold and we're good.
>>
>>148648189
>>148648301
A2 also isn't as good on a nation that relies as heavily on ranged troops as Man to begin with. Putting up Storm for Thunder spam presents a significant tradeoff for them, severely hindering their signature crossbow spam.
>>
Instead of trying to make Magisters worth recruiting, why not try making Judges worth recruiting?

Man's problem is having only one decent mage. Giving them a nerfed version of the same mage doesn't really change that. But Judges, with their FD magic, present an entirely different option. As they are, they're rarely worth recruiting because of their awful 25% random shit, but at least they're not just "Magister Arcane except worse" like Magisters are. If they were made viable they wouldn't even have to be better or more efficient than Arcanes, since they already fill an entirely different niche. As long as they're worth their fort turns and don't come out useless more often than not, people will recruit them even if just for diversity's sake.
>>
>>148648528
What I'm basically getting from this is that the MAs need to have S2 -1S, and the regular Magisters should get S1 .75AE
>>
>>148649207
Okay, but what would be done with them?

1FASD?
1FAD 1FD?
1FD?

I really don't like the idea of giving LA Man skelespam, so I'd probably go with like, 1FAD, 1FA or something.
>>
>>148649616
Something like 1F 1FD would be enough, in my opinion. Maybe 1FA 1FD if you want to work in Air (and keep them relatively weak, since 1A isn't really useful). The chance for F2 alone makes them valuable, and 1D gives them an entryway into Death without suddenly enabling all the cool Death stuff which starts at 2.
>>
>>148650017
1F 1FD seems fairly reasonable to me. Up the cost to say, 125 or 135 to compensate and bob's our uncle.
>>
>>148650017
Well, they have Bean Sidhe which are D1 summons and provide access to D2 and W1.
>>
>>148650276
Yeah but they only have a 25% chance of D2 and they're expensive enough that you typically won't be spamming them.
>>
>>148650423
D2 assassin with +85 stealth and glamour is scary shit anyway.
>>
File: tru dat.png (2KB, 118x135px)
tru dat.png
2KB, 118x135px
>>148651018
>>
>>148651018
Oh, sum1, make heldagarotts assassins for the glory of Helheim.
>>
File: 1441981812917.jpg (1MB, 1024x984px) Image search: [Google]
1441981812917.jpg
1MB, 1024x984px
>>
>>148651787
THE WHEEL HAS TURNED ONCE AGAIN
>>
guys

bear with me here guys

awakening

are you listening

awakening an iron pig.

y/n
>>
>>148651787
The Wheel Has Turned Once Again!

Just ignore me rushing those thrones please
>>
>>148651787
YOURE NOT MY PANTOKRATOR
EUPHORIA4LYFE
>>
>>148653589
Nice try Malakal.
>>
>>148653412
I see no reason to do it.

But do it anyway.
>>
I won't be here forever, you know. At least bump this piece of shit or something.
>>
Can mind hunt hit stealthy units? Or remote attack spells in general?
>>
>>148657481
Yes.
>>
>>148657481
Mind hunt defeinitely can, but I think most attack spells can't.
>>
Looking to buy and receive three flame helmets (or flaming skulls, idc) next turn. Will pay in E or F at a premium rate. I need to get my Amberclan augury factories rolling.
>>
>>148657391
Thank you Bogarus, you continue to martyr yourself so that we may live in harmony and contentment.
>>
Don't die on me.
>>
>>148546506

I sent you a steam message and also ingame.
>>
We need 10 more people to join Der Gotter before the fun can begin.

Come join the only big ass game that isn't yet decided.
>>
>>148663706
So Xibalba and Lanka/Ragha are banned, then?
>>
File: 1463500832710.jpg (70KB, 705x700px) Image search: [Google]
1463500832710.jpg
70KB, 705x700px
>>148636384
No summod no join.
>>
>>148664134
The admin elected 300% more shit (which on monkey troops and meh out of cap mages means Lanka doesn't benefit nearly as much as others do), and summod hurts Lanka far more than it does Xibalba. Lanka's winrate is also lower than MA Pan's winrate, and is much closer to things like Gath, LA Atlantis, and Sceleria than to Xibalba's is win rate.

Ragha is LA, and this is EA.

We know where Xibalba's capital is in this game. DIVE, DIVE, DIVE.
>>
>>148664134
And on an aside, if you for some reason think Lanka deserves to be mentioned in the same breath as bats, they haven't been picked yet. If you actually managed to win a memegame as them, you'd be the first.
>>
>>148664752
>Lanka's winrate is also lower than MA Pan's winrate
Pretty sure that's because of a recent addition of goon games. Lanka is significantly worse in more aggresive metas, while Pan is extremely strong there.
>>
>>148666996
tbf, with known cap locations and 13 land provinces per player on average in Archaea, that really doesn't help Lanka's case.
>>
>>148666996
Goon meta is also a little distorted in that they autorush blood nations, so berytoes is considered to be one of the weakest EA nations, whereas in other metas its considered rather strong.

Also also, SA was the home of some bizarre theorycrafting regarding lanka when it came out.
>>
>>148667985
>SA was the home of some bizarre theorycrafting regarding lanka when it came out
I'm interested, care to elaborate?
>>
>>148668084
There were some people who flipped out about chaos power and started arguing for an Order-Lanka which is basically yogini battlemagic + skeletons. You can see some of that spilling over into some of the desura posts from way back.
>>
>>148667985
Goon meta is much more agressive as a whole so nations with weaker early game are on a murder list, blood or not blood.
>>
>>148668264
I thought Order Lanka was for the rec anywhere sacreds.
>>
>>148670459
I feel like they're kind of poor sports.
>>
>>148670795
The rec anywhere sacreds are SO bad
>>
So, for Lanka, is using Davana as super elite units an option, or just a terrible idea?
>>
>>148673227
Davana are pretty good and cheap enough. They're unique among size 6 units in that they actually have a fairly good attack/square ratio.
>>
What are you using them for that you'd not rather have a dakini or stack of vine ogres for?
>>
>>148671524
They are.
>>
One slot left in NoviceGame2 for a new signup, and waiting for one pretender to be resubmitted.

Lobster, if you're here, send in your pretender again.

Game will start with 9 once all pretenders are in, so you have until that guy sends in his pretender to sign up.
>>
>>148674175
>stack of vine ogres
Not dying enmasse to MR resist spells would be nice.
>>
>>148675340
So your use for Davana at 75 blood slaves is evo lure when your opponent is casting Arcane Domination / Unravelling? That seems very niche.
>>
>>148674175
For vine ogres: actually being killy is nice. And I don't think you can get less killy than Vine Ogres.
For Dakini: Dakini are better casters, sure, but Davana are cheaper (77 per 3) and have more HP, and more base atk/square that hit for lots of damage despite being size 6.
>>
Not that guy, but while I do see that Danava aren't straight garbage (3 30 damage attacks per square! Huge HP! Fear! Self bless!), the problem is the stuff that they're competing with.

If you need thugs, you probably want to use Dakini for the simple fact that they're more mobile and multipurpose. Dakini can both thug and be swapped in to serve as battlemages. Danava can only hit things. Meanwhile, if you need something that you want to stick into your armies, you probably just want more demons. The same blood slave value in fiends of darkness or storm demons will almost certainly do a LOT more damage.
>>
>>148676351
Storm demons are always great, but die to flames from the sky spam. Fiends of darkness have issues vs 20 prot, and also don't take flames from the sky very well.

Demon Cleansing + RoS spam is also an issue for both of those, albeit much less so the storm demons. Davana meanwhile just don't care.
>>
>>148673227
I use danavas as SC killers, and that's about it.
>>
>>148679431
As Lanka, are shooting a couple dozen seeking arrows at an SC a legitimate way to remove them?
>>
>>148676851
Davana don't really give a fuck about a lot, to be honest. The specific counters for them are much more niche and harder to pull off than for storm demons or other blood summons, so they have value as a tactical curveball. Not something to pull out in every game, but very useful when you find a situation they like.
>>
>>148679534
Yes. There are ways that goes wrong, but typically requires setup from the dude being arrowed (eg - arrowfend item)
>>
>>148679534
I've won two games as Lanka, and literally never done this. Easier to just trapeze a danavas thug or some l2l dakini
>>
File: 1465495090777.jpg (23KB, 352x356px) Image search: [Google]
1465495090777.jpg
23KB, 352x356px
>Conquest of elysium 4 is kind of a crappy game, but at least the cool monsters are the main focus of each faction and you get to see a lot of them in action
>Dominions 4 is better in pretty much every other regard, but a lot of the cool units go completely unused because they're bad/inefficient/appear too late to be useful
>>
>>148685479
doesn't summod buff tarrasques, ancient presences etc?
>>
Alrighty, after finishing up a blitz I have to say -

Summod's Helheim change is honestly the best mod-change to a nation that I've seen. It thematically changes Helheim from worse-Vanheim with more widespread WoD to Elves + Undead, with armies of a few elite elves fielding large amounts of undead support. The draugr thing looked small, but it seriously changed what your armies look like.

Also, Xibalba feels basically unchanged.
>>
>>148681578
There's quite a few SCs that would no-sell even an appropriately equipt Danava thug due to PD blocking.
Same with l2l. PD can fuck things up.
And you can't trapeze onto your own fort.
>>
>>148685970
I once had PD tank a golem SC while a thug that I had moved to that province for unrelated reasons killed the golem. That was funny. 100+ gems of gear destroyed by accident.
>>
>>148685963
I love Hel change too. The fact that it's gone from useless D1 mounted retards to a small chance of getting D3 on heldagarotts is just unreal.
>>
File: 1463605370730.gif (1021KB, 375x212px)
1463605370730.gif
1021KB, 375x212px
>>
In a holy communion spamming banishment to kill skellingtons, do the slaves even take fatigue?
>>
>>148690732
Yes
>>
>>148691065
How much? The equation sort of breaks down at 0 fatigue spells
>>
>>148691352
Slaves take 5 fatigue minimum from a spell cast if I remember right
>>
>>148691560
So with assuming slaves for every master, essentially 0, or one slave per master with an earth 4 bless.
>>
>>148695606
two slaves for every master*
>>
>>148685970
This is mostly nonsense.

Just tell your Danava to attack large/attack flying if pd is a concern. Life for Life will autotarget them anyways, if they're in range.

>>148691560
You do not.
>>
>Do Holy comms give slaves fatigue
>someone says yes
>someone says no

I'm fucking waiting for the fucker who says 'It Depends'.
>>
>>148697898
They do. It's very low, but slaves will eventually die if you have a ton of masters and no reinvig/regen
>>
>>148691352
It depends on the holy level of your communion slaves and your communion master.

It'll be 1, 2, or 4 fatigue.

>>148691560
That's incorrect.

>>148697898
But it really does depend.
>>
>Friend gets all excited about casting Second Sun
>Gets all giddy because it'll dick me over and buff him
>Pour all 200+ Water gems into Astral pearls
>Buff up a mage
>Shoot the rest into Dispel and blow it up
This game's great.
>>
File: 1468362482657.gif (60KB, 384x269px)
1468362482657.gif
60KB, 384x269px
>>148552259
NEET detected
>>
>>148685963
I'm glad to hear other people like the helheim changes as much as I do. They wound up feeling really elegant.
>>148686134
Believe it or not, one test game on dom4mods had the helheim player complaining about that particular change. I couldn't savvy it.

My current ideas for Xibalba are:

1.) Further nerf Onaqui/beastbats. Possibly make beastbats them undisciplined
2.) Make the forest/cave rec commanders str
3.) Possibly reclimit the forest/cave rec bats.
4.) Further increase lance resource requirements.
>>148650017
>>148649616
>>148649270
>>148649207
>>148648802
>>148648549
>>148648528
>>148648301
>>148648189
>>148648123
>>148648115
>>148648034
>>148647903
>>148647452
>>148647219

Lots of opinions on this.
One of my alternate ideas here was to make magisters and judges have as much magic as possible without requiring labs, and to discount forts for LA Man. This, I think, would both reflect the name (tower of chelms) and the la man theme of magic-without-magic.

Unfortunately, this means the total chance needs to add up to under 100%. I can still get higher numbers using pathboost shenanigans, but that isn't properly transparent, so I prefer not to do this.

Under such a plan, LA Man judges would get either 0.45F, 0.45D or 0.3F,0.3F,0.35D, and magisters would get something like .5AS,0.45AE.

I'm reluctant to just make magisters cheap communion bait. That seems kinda boring, though I might if the other ideas don't pan out.
Also, they canonically sometimes don't have magic.
>>
>>148706326
Oh, one other idea for xibalba was removing the fucking ridiculous zotz trait of a built in dousing rod.
>>
>>148706326
2 other nerf options I've heard for Xibalba recently:

Make the bats mm2 fliers, instead of mm3 fliers.
Make Beast Bats animals instead of demons, and give them MR more in line with Marverni freespawn.
>>
>>148706326
Blood nations in general get the cripplingly massive advantage of having access to the best path in the game with the most tools, easiest gems, and best everything, at the price of having to... blood hunt. Plus, all their research comes from a single path. The developers don't seem to realize how ludicrously strong blood magic is in every possible way, and so they make blood nations like Ragha and Xibalba conventionally extremely powerful too. To make up for blood magic, the traits that make such blood nations so conventionally strong have to be removed. The only slight counter to this is that people know blood nations are so strong and can cancer everyone else easily and without much loss to themselves later on, so they get meta'd.

That's somewhat thematic - nations that delve into the forbidden arts getting removed or else - but blood magic in and of itself has absolutely no downsides and is paired most strongly with nations that are constantly powerful in other ways.
>>
>>148706605
>Make Beast Bats animals instead of demons, and give them MR more in line with Marverni freespawn.
1) I'd make them both animals AND demons. While being a demon is largely a buff (need not eat on siege chaff, demon buffs, etc), it does also make the various anti-demon stuff that's good against the rest of Xibalba good against them too. Adding in the animal trait is strictly a nerf, since it makes them subject to animal awe and beast mastery and so on.
2) Their MR is honestly unreasonably high. Why the hell do they need 15 MR? An MR nerf would be great since a lot of the mass-removal spells that you want vs B9 (including beast mastery, if they get the animal tag, but even without it WoD and Master Enslave etc) are MR negates.
>>
>>148706865
Unfortunately, fixing blood magic is somewhat beyond the scope of even my somewhat ambitious mod.
>>
>>148706865
Blood magic has a few downsides, mostly in the opportunity cost of lost research, and lacking spammable battle magic (and has gems killed by RoS, weeeeee)
Honestly, the central issues of blood magic are two fold. One, blood globals are fucking retarded. It should cost multiple slaves to boost what is equal to one gem, not 1 to 1. And Two, the Mass Blood Summons, and Blood Summons period once research is completed, but mostly the mass summons. This can be fixed by VASTLY increasing the efficiency of endgame gem summons. And when I say VASTLY, I expect to be summoning Wights with my D gems at least at a rate of 1 to 1 or so, and I expect summons of this caliber to exist for EVERY gem type.

Some sort of endgame constructable building like what unitmod might also help. If I can make golden arbalesters with my gold, at least the income loss is felt with the loss of elite units later.
>>
>>148707439
No blood nation is only blood. You'd be right about the no great combat magic applications if there was any blood nation that didn't have paths to completely fill that hole, like Fire or Air. The power of blood is in its bullshit rituals, its globals and summons of both troops and SCs. Which, actually, also have other paths.

On that note
>bringing enough slaves to make a dent in-combat

why
>>
>>148707828
It is true that no nation is only blood, but it is also true that outside of nationals (and boy, are some of the nationals fucking stupid) most of the truly bullshit blood rituals are blood 9.

Ergo, blood magic is bonkers lategame, but not retarded early outside of Ozzies, or Se'ir, or Vampire Counts. I'm saying that other types of research should be able to contend with Blood 9 for power. At the moment only Alt 9 does (Army of Foo is cray) and maybe Conj 9, but not really.
I want to see some gem summons at Conj/Thaum/Const/Ench/Evoc 9 on the level and efficiency of Infernal Crusade.
>>
>>148708161
Illfraud is too busy nerfing Machaka because they hate niggers.
>>
I keep meaning to try other factions out but Niefelheim is just too damn fun.
>>
>>148709956
http://www.llamaserver.net/gameinfo.cgi?game=Der_Gotterdammerung

Niefelheim is still available
>>
>>148710925
Eh, I don't think I'm good enough to try out online games with strangers yet.
>>
>>148711040
Most of /domg/ is really bad, too. I just played a blitz where one of the players was dumping 70 pd into some provinces.
>>
>>148711207
>implying dumping massive amounts of PD can't be a viable tactic sometimes
>>
>>148711040
>Most of domg is really bad

So much this. And as long as Vanheim doesn't try and eat your cock, the position is pretty strong.
>>
I could use some more nature gems. Anyone want to trade them in return for astral, fire, or earth gems?
>>
>>148706326
Helheim changes are fucking wonderful and you should feel good about them.

In terms of LA Man, I like the baby magisters as communion bait, but think that maybe E1 1AS would also be appropriate. Nolab is a gimmick that won't get used anyway because chances are that people will just want to build a lab so that they can recruit more AMs because you really need them. Sure, it's thematic as hell, but mechanically it's just not viable.
>>
>>148711207
>okofire
>>
>>148651787
The Wheel Has Turned Once Again
>>
>>148711040
It's amazing how quickly you learn so much once you start online. You'll be on a whole other level after just one game. If you know how to expand relatively okay you should be fine provided that nobody meme-rushes you. If you survive the initial stage of the game lasting a lot longer isn't too hard.

>>148711207
I like doing that as a surprise spite-tactic when things look hopeless.
>>
>>148651787
>3 heat scales

Ewww, don't talk to me or my giants ever again.
>>
>>148711207
>>148712414
>>148718109
Maybe when I have the time and the balls I'll give it a shot.
Do you guys run wrap around or flat? wrap around tends to hurt my eyes.
>>
>>148719020
Wraparound tends to be more balanced. With flat maps, you generally get people turtling in the corners while the guys who start in the middle get fucked from all sides, unless the map is designed specifically so that everyone starts on an edge or some such.
>>
>>148719020
It's a meme game with 20+ players, I doubt you're gonna find anyone using proper tactics. Shit's gonna be a clusterfuck of globals.
>>
>>148719285
>Clusterfuck of erf sneks

FTFY. Archaea is a pretty map but basically every nation starting within 3~ provinces of another nation means that people get shitstomped by giants, bats and awake pretenders super quickly.
>>
>>148711040
>>148718109

i would still not suggest anyone to join a gigantic game with weird " meme" settings as their first game.
>>
>>148720184
Yeah this is probably smart advice. Any noob in Gotterdammerung would probably be eaten by their neighbor pretty quickly unless they snek up.
>>
File: latest[1].png (35KB, 1316x1152px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
35KB, 1316x1152px
>>148720857
>mfw I'm a noob playing there
>also playing a very shitty nation
>>
>>148721114
I don't plan on beating the hell out of anybody immediately if that makes you feel better. You have at least one potential neighbor who isn't meme-rushing. I'd be afraid if you're next to Pan if there's any nation to fear. Meme-blessed white centaurs are death.
>>
>>148720184
>>148720857
Not like it would be my first fight.
Also have a feeling I've already been running "meme" settings.
>>
>>148710925
thanks. i am joining as abysia because i tried them and i like them. i don't expect to win so i will at least have fun?

how do i download the map?
>>
File: aXm4547xjU.jpg (82KB, 650x650px)
aXm4547xjU.jpg
82KB, 650x650px
What can Sceleria do against Ulm in early midgame? Chaff living and dead alike die to Blade Wind spam and Shadow Vestals have no chance against Guardians.
>>
>>148722678

Assassin skelespam
>>
>>148706242
I'm actually in college.
>>
>>148722678
Massed nether bolts/darts, depending on research level. Both can be cast by your cheap rec-anywhere mage and have high AP damage.

Communioned shadow blasts are another tool. They'll rip massive holes in the enemy army due to Ulm's shit MR.

>Chaff living and dead alike die to Blade Wind spam
If your skeleton chaff is 'dying to blade wind' you didn't bring enough of them.

Your living troops all have tower shields, so I'm also confused as to how they're dying to blade wind.
>>
>4chan dies for 2 hours
>we still have the same average posts per minute number
>>
>>148723870
At least we're consistent.
>>
>>148723283
>Your living troops all have tower shields, so I'm also confused as to how they're dying to blade wind.
Ok, point. I haven't actually engaged Ulm yet, so I made some hasty assumptions. Even so, Sceleria's living troops, while generally decent, pale in comparison to Ulm. Not that I can really mass them anyway, what with the sloth scales.

>If your skeleton chaff is 'dying to blade wind' you didn't bring enough of them.
Well, yeah. I'm not at a point where I can just bring "enough" skeletons yet.

I'm at Evo 3 currently, but could reach 4 reasonably fast. By the time I get to 5 I expect Ulm to wield EQ/Magma Eruption, though.

>>148722781
I've tried leveraging assassins before and it generally doesn't go too well. Maneuvering them into position takes too long and they often lose the assassination. The odds of a human skemulet assassin against a Master Smith don't look too great.
>>
>>148724459
Ah, it's a bit earlier in the game than I thought.

At the very least you're going to need nether bolt. As you've noticed, your troops won't be able to do much to blacksteel so they're just going to be chaff to protect the mages.

I don't think it's so much Ulm countering Sceleria as it is Ulm being extremely strong at this point in the game. Right after they get magma eruption online they're extremely strong, but sceleria should gain the advantage back later in the game.
>>
>>148722678
This is one of the reasons I like B9 Sceleria meme builds :^)
>>
Where can you check how much resistance you get from spells like Fire Fend? The manual is horribly outdated and the inspector doesn't show those values.
>>
>>148725645
Use the debug mod, cast it, and see what happens. Yes it sucks

It's 5 FR FWIW
>>
>>148725645
All spells gives 5res to the elements.
>>
What's the best non-artifact weapon to use on an anti-Golem thug?

Smasher? Gate Cleaver?
>>
>>148726256

Dual wield smashers with +att items I'd say.
>>
>one of the worst nations to play gotterdammer with
>check start position
>all its neighbours counters it

goddamn it.
>>
GHOSTS. DO YOUR SPOOK.
>>
>>148728014
Who?
>>
>>148728557
Xibalba
>>
Research priorities for MA Sceleria? I already have Enchantment 2 and Thaumaturgy 1. Was thinking of going Conjuration 3 for Dark Knowledge, then Evocation.
>>
>>148726256
Moon blade, quickness, strength boosts
>>
>>148729582
You're playing the literal strongest nation in the game. Stop bitching.
>>
>>148729881
... Just sitesearch with a grand thaumaturg, goddamn.

For further research, pick up evo. High thaum, ench, and alt are also legit options
>>
>>148730846
Not too much useful in Evo early on, though, it seems? Until Nether Bolt.
>>
>>148730846
Also, Conjuration 3 has Power of the Spheres, which may be useful in communions.
>>
>>148729881

Ench5 for skele spam.

Evo5 for shadow blast.

Later on Alt6 for darkness and higher ench for rigor mortis.
>>
Is it me, or are E1 sites comparatively common compared to other lower level sites?
>>
That map isn't working, sorry anon I'm going to unstart and go with the original map.
>>
Summod LA game when?
>>
Dominions 4 for under $10 with working Steam key - only for 20 more hours:
http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-DOM4TA-STEAM/dominions-4-thrones-of-ascension
>>
Changed map to Grigoionia

link: http://www.desura.com/games/dominions-4-thrones-of-ascensions/forum/thread/grigionia
>>
>>148735814
If you start it, they will come
>>
>>148737870
Illuminati?
>>
>>148736498
Isn't it a bit small for 9 players?

Shit's gonna get ugly fast.
>>
>>148735814
I kind of want to join one to see if LA Man is tougher but I have to go back to university soon so I don't think joining more games is too smart an idea.
>>
>>148738535
You're right about that. Just from my start position I know I'm screwed.
>>
We got a MA blitz going on right now and MA Agartha is having spotty internet.

If you get in chat in the next five minutes or so, you can take over.
>>
>>148738535
Badmin says he likes cramped games.
>>
What do you do when you no longer want to play anymore but you're way too big that going AI will negatively impact the game for other player?
>>
>>148741528
Man up and quit being a faggot, or find a sub.
>>
>>148741528
Stale for a month.
>>
>>148741528
Pit all your forces in a final assault.

Start spamming utterdark or burden of time.

The rest of the guys are bound to buttrush you eventually.
>>
>>148741720
>utterdark or bot
real pretenders go for Armageddon spam.
>>
Man, trying to mod CoE4 for my own enjoyment really shows just how unfinished the game is. I can't even make myself a modded demon because the demon tag doesn't exist. Bums me out.
>>
>>148729582
You do understand that usually xibalba always wins memegames, right?

Like, you're playing the MA Ermor of EA, except with even better lategame.
>>
>>148730205
>>148745197

>tfw some memester is trying to make me look bad by pretending he's the one playing Xibalba

Oh boy, now everyone will hate me even more.
>>
>>148745614
I don't hate you FlatusBat-kun
>>
>>148745918

H-how did you know who I was?
>>
File: 1442071084587.png (102KB, 884x734px) Image search: [Google]
1442071084587.png
102KB, 884x734px
>>148745614
Nice try.
>>
>>148727491
I tried out Dual Cleavers with two copper arms once for the laughs. Unfortunately, he just didn't really have enough attack, even with Dual Wield (3). Would deal some damage and maybe two of them would be enough but it obviously just wasn't even close to worth it.
>>
>>148746005
Shhh

It's okay

We can be scrubs together now
>>
>>148746141
Mite b cool on something like a Danava or Rudra.
>>
>>148745918
If Der Gotter bats is Flatus bats though, we have nothing to worry about.

I mean, if you can't win with the Flatus blood plane . . .
>>
What really kills me for Der_Gotterdammerung, is all the people who say Lanka is just as OP as Xibalba, and yet literally no one is willing to play them.
>>
>>148748119

Indeed I am the same Batman, so you're totally right, there's no need to pay any attention to me.
>>
>>148748321
I joined with the intention of sitting on their cap turn 4.
>>148748680
You're not, liar.
>>
>>148748321
Can't recruit 3x as many priests. Nations that have pricey units are advantaged by the settings, not strong sacreds or good cap-only mages. With Lanka, you'll still be very commander-oriented, albeit much faster at making infrastructure.
>>
>>148748869
>not turn 2
Shit pretender desu senpai.
>>
>>148748869

No, no, mate, I'm telling you, I totally am one and the same. Remember batlines? All me.
>>
>>148749024
Fucking YOU try it, all the teleporting pretenders or ones with enough flight can't reliably beat 25 Lankan PD.
>>148749063
Coolstory bro.
>>
>>148748321
Xibala is definitely stronger than Lanka. Especially with the right bless.
>>
File: impregnable_defense.jpg (61KB, 482x310px) Image search: [Google]
impregnable_defense.jpg
61KB, 482x310px
>>148749307
>25 Lankan PD
>>
File: proofs.png (11KB, 1684x88px)
proofs.png
11KB, 1684x88px
>>148749307

;^)

>>148749692

>Especially with the right bless.

Do tell.
>>
>>148750016
You realize that you're basically being removed first at all cost? Like, I'm not even close, and I'm going to give 50% of my gold to nations that are going to fight you.
>>
As I've said before, if my neighbors were EA Xibalba, and MA Ermor, I'd ask the skelliman if he wanted to make some bat chow together.
>>
>>148749709
Teleporting pretenders or ones with flyspeed 5 are generally NOT GREAT IN COMBAT.
>>
https://trello.com/c/qK4rYqOh/129-artefact-revisions

For whoever wanted to contribute to summod wrt artefacts, here's the trello card.
>>
>>148750016
Usually F9B9 or W9B9, maybe N9B9. There are imprisoned options for all of them. It makes the Ozzies actually spooky, unlike, ya know, N9.

I'm also still wondering what's going to happen first, you actually come at me, C'tis' candles in my way fade (or my 1500 overcast BoT hits that global), or I just claim all the thrones and win.
>>
>>148746019
do you recall which game was that post about?

it might have been me

anyway in gotterdammer 300% money >>>>>> +50% slaves thanks to 75 sites settings.
and commanders restrictions and indipendent strenght 9 slows down xibalba expansion significantly when compared with most nations with 3x settings.

i would worry about them slightly less than a normal game, which is still quite worrysome. things like pangea can be much more scary early on.
>>
Sauro do your turn. This is a new game under new goodmin and we wont be waiting 48h for turns any more!
>>
>>148750764
>twiceborn changes
godspeed, you poor bastard. it's almost guaranteed to fail.
>>
>>148751325
9:23 AM - sum1won: So, I wound up having an interesting idea for Twiceborn: Create custom wight mages (ie, lizard wights, ancient one wights, giant wights), and use a handful of transform events to add a little flavor to the spell
>>
>>148750339

Why are you so immensely butthurt at me, Riley? Is it really because I lucked out and started in a really good place in a meme game?

>>148750769

I've got another dual bless I want to try this time around aside from what you've listed actually. Seems like a nice synergy.

Also, why would you want to win the game before actually fighting me? Aren't you at all interested as to what I have prepared for you?
>>
File: xibalba early game.webm (2MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
xibalba early game.webm
2MB, 720x404px
>>148751229
No idea, I just collect the images and have has much memory has a goldfish. Have a cute bat.
>>
>>148751473
https://mega.nz/#!9osXmBpR!_0YP4tASR2hEUjPr1EAscvxzD3d2CIkcmL99ekSzyJs

Then you have my axe and bad code.

>>148751917
I'm not Riley, I just despise bats and bat players in general.
>>
>>148751229
Yes, that indy strength 9 sure slowed down Memegeddon bats. I honestly don't think he even noticed.

Seriously, why do people think bats care about indy str 9?
>>
>>148751917
Blame C'tis. I'd love to march over there and fight, but I'm not marching through C'tis 10 candle Purgatory province.
>>
>>148752034

I wouldn't call myself a bat player. I've only played bats 1.5 times and this will be the second if the game goes all the way (first time playing EA Bats) and doesn't get prematurely ended like the first Flatus game did. I've played C'tis more than I have Xibalba.
>>
>>148752264
Nobody thinks that, he's just going full damage control "please don't attack me, Xibalba is actually weak!"
>>
File: 1441270230458.png (135KB, 422x447px) Image search: [Google]
1441270230458.png
135KB, 422x447px
>>148752409
You play bats. That makes you a bat player in my book.
>>
>>148752553

Hey, you have to try every faction at least once to see what they're all about, don't you? What's the point in playing Dominions, with all the different factions it has, if you're not going to try them all?
>>
File: 1468025565256.jpg (13KB, 540x489px) Image search: [Google]
1468025565256.jpg
13KB, 540x489px
>>148752743
You're trying bats for the second time, just like you said earlier.

No more excuses.

No more mercy.

Prepare to burn.
>>
>>148751917
>I lucked
YOu didn't really lucked out, bats have like 50% chance to spawn in that location. Their competition for spawn spot includes ragha and that's about it. Maybe abysia but i'm really not sure on that.
>>
>>148752939

I didn't know that when I chose them. In the first Flatus game I was trying out Xib for the first time and I spawned in between the Water and Fire planes. I wanted to play a full game as LA Xib so I chose them again in the second Flatus game and as far as I knew got a really lucky spawn.

>>148752912

I'm playing EA Xib for the first time ;^)

I'll also try out MA Xib when the chance comes around, see what they're all about.
>>
Guys

guys

I got an idea

guys

listen

guys

what if

hear me out guys

how about

skeleton bats
>>
File: 311ef3a01b5f60e0bbcee0d7eb9c7e31.jpg (316KB, 1024x794px) Image search: [Google]
311ef3a01b5f60e0bbcee0d7eb9c7e31.jpg
316KB, 1024x794px
Trying to play StarryNight and get this shit.
What does it mean.
>>
>>148753195
It means the original intended map didn;t work at all, use the current turn just issued last senpai
>>
>>148753195
Be worried about whoever you encounter.
>>
File: 1466526813572.png (55KB, 217x190px) Image search: [Google]
1466526813572.png
55KB, 217x190px
>>148753180
Given that longdead caelians can't fly, I would assume that the bats can't either and that would just make them shittier skeletons
>>
>>148752939
And man, can I fucking say how happy I am Ragha didn't spawn in the blood plane.

Like, brrrr, that would have been an issue.
>>
>>148753180
Underwater skeleton bats woth glamour.
>>
So, for Der_Gotterdammerung we just need:

Pelagia
Therados
Lanka
Agartha
Marverni
Niefelheim
T'ien Chi
Tir na Nog

We can do it guys.
>>
>>148755069
Which of those is least likely to get ganged up on?
>>
>>148755478
TNN. They start on their dedicated plane.
>>
>>148755478
Pelagia and Therados are UW, so take that as you will.
I imagine Abysia, and maybe Ur/Kailasa/TC will want to roll over Lanka before they get going though.
Agartha will only get ganged up on if people remember what happened in All Yesterdays
Marverni is in Europe, but could take Spain, and isn't in central Europe, so is pretty safe.
Niefel is next to only elves. Mind, Niefel handles Helheim very well, but gets raped by Vanheim.
T'ien Chi and Tir na Nog are both pretty safe as well.
>>
>>148755478
Nifelheim. Good luck killing cold 3 mass produced super giants.

Actually 300% gold nifelheim sounds horrifying given that they are normally gold capped because of their great but expensive mages and thugs and expensive but not so good troops.
>>
>>148755478
>>148755812
>>148755863
Actually TNN they start in Ireland, so we'd need to work on some sort of agreement as our caps are ball-touchingly close.
>>
>>148755812
No.
TNN starts in Ireland, with the crown location. I know the Irish are fucking weird, but they still inhabit the same plane of existence.
>>
>>148755998
>>148756009
Who starts on the other plane then? Eriu?
>>
>>148755920
Niefelheim is in fact in an amazing place, provided they can get Vanheim to not eat their dick off with Vanhere early.

If they succeed at that, they're golden.
>>148755998
It's simple, TNN should expand through the outer realm section, into the caves, and then onto Xibalba's ass.
>>
>>148755069
UW bros we gonna stick together or is the ocean too small for so many water nations?
>>
>>148756173
No one.

Indies I guess.
>>
>>148756210
>>148755920
Niefel starts wedged between Vanheim and Helheim, so unless you're lucky you're gonna get sandwiched by elves.
>>
File: 1450330583339.png (61KB, 200x193px) Image search: [Google]
1450330583339.png
61KB, 200x193px
>>148755998
>fomoria having an agreement with TNN
C'mon Balor, it's like you want Lugh the Mary Sue to fuck your shit.
>>
>>148756210
>>148756173
Other realm plane is contentious.
>>148756426
I have other plans, plans that involve MEME MAGIC.
>>
>>148756303
There's a lot more UW per UW player than there is land for land players.

That said, I can't imagine R'yleh or Pelagia will be friendly forever, their ability to get on land being what it is means they'll probably try to dominate the waves first.
>>
>>148752391

I'll be coming over to you soon, mate, so just wait up, we'll have ourselves a grand ol' time.
>>
File: 1446292415914.gif (523KB, 500x281px)
1446292415914.gif
523KB, 500x281px
>>
I've just started playing this and I have no idea what I'm doing.
I played the tutorial and understand the basic controls, but a guide I read on beginners tips suggests I should capture 15 territories by turn 12 and I have no fucking idea how you manage that.
Help?
>>
>>148731350
I really dislike skellyspam in Sceleria. You already have as many skeletons as you want. What you need is damage to actually kill things and support magic for them.

Evo, alt, and thaum are the core combat paths, I'd say. Nether Dart spam is extremely killy given how many thaumaturgs you bring to fights. Alt is relatively weak early on, but eventually gives you your big defensive buff (fog warriors), which you absolutely need to beat RoS and other things that will just kill all of your skellies and of course Darkness, which is just amazing against anything without darkvision.

Ench is good because you want mass flight and other magic from it eventually, but I would absolutely not consider skelly spam to be a priority for an early war. Your skelly spam comes from priests instead.
>>
>>148764243
Practice a lot.

It depends on what nation you're playing though. Some nations have amazing expansion while others tend to struggle unless they take a strong bless or an awake pretender to expand with.
>>
>>148764478
Which nation would I play to learn basics?
>>
>>148764597

MA Ermor
>>
>>148764597
MA Ulm, and don't listen to anyone else.
>>
So, did anyone else read The Great Ordeal? I just finished it, and it was kind of a letdown from the previous books.
>>
>>148764597
Just choose any you like, really.

Most people would suggest a relatively straight-forward human nation like MA Ulm, but it definitely doesn't hurt to try different nations until you find one you really like.
>>
>>148764243
> suggests I should capture 15 territories by turn 12 and I have no fucking idea how you manage that.

Wait that's true? No wonder I suck so much.

Quick what's the best nation for turtling?
>>
>>148765272
Lemuria
>>
>>148722637
If youy open the link to the game it says there where to download the map.
If the link doesn't work then google the map name + dominions 4 and it should come up.
>>
>>148765272
>>148765485
Lemuria/xibalbo.
>>
>>148765175
>>148764992
>>148764918
I've been playing EA nations because... its the first option.
Does the game change alot when you play on the different Ages?

Also another question, cause this has been bugging me.
When you pick a random map option, it says "X regions per nation" does that mean that the map gets bigger the more enemy nations there are?
Also should I be playing random maps or premade maps?
Also also is it possible for random maps to wrap?
>>
>>148764597
Fomoria. I'm not even kidding. They can do everything - scales, bless, awake, imprisoned, evo spam, elemental spam, skelly spam, thugs, 'SCs', battlefield clear with access to both WoD and RoS

You can expand with elves, giants with a bless, or a mix.

They need only two paths to do most of the work. You get to play around with some very simple spell synergy to use storm->stormpower->thunderstrike and wind guide / aim for precision.

It's a perfect learning nation.
>>
>>148765272
MA Ermor
No upkeep and you use gems to summon mages.
>>
>>148765872
>Does the game change alot when you play on the different Ages?
All of the nations are different, the independents are somewhat different (tribes and independent mages become less common as age increases, armor and crossbows become more common).

>When you pick a random map option, it says "X regions per nation" does that mean that the map gets bigger the more enemy nations there are?
Yes

>Also should I be playing random maps or premade maps?
Premade maps are often prettier.

>Also also is it possible for random maps to wrap?
Yeah, there's a checkbox for it in the generator.
>>
>>148764597
MA pangaea is really noob friendly, you get decent durable troops with stealth on almost everyone, good mages without many paths and the best sacred troops of the Middle Age era.
MA Ulm is pretty straightforward too.
Don't get Ermor though, it's too different from the rest to teach you anything good.
>>
Any open games?
>>
>>148764243
When I started Dominions I first read a couple of Let's Plays that explained some of the basics of the game and that got me interested enough to get the game. Then I played a few campaigns against the AI all the way through to learn about things like the combat mechanics and spell basics.

I think I played dual blessed Niefelheim first and then Tien Chi, which taught me about how to use different types of troops and what the paths of magic are good at, what summons can actually fight and how a thug can be useful for taking provinces apart from your main army. They were also a ton of fun, just discovering how the nations played and seeing all the crazy magic sites and summons for the first time.

Once I was pretty confident I had a handle on the actual mechanics of the game I joined a few MP games and got my ass beat, so I read up on the official forums and a few strategy guides to get an idea of what tactics work and why. It took a few games before I got a win, but now I've played about 15 MP games and won 4.
>>
>>148767320
Yes.
>>
Any closed games?
>>
>>148769752
No.
>>
Damn I'm stupid.
>Start a new game with MA Ulm like you guys suggested
>Spend a few turns getting some crossbows
>Send my prophet and pretender to the tile next to be to claim the throne
>Both of them die

I'm so stupid it hurts.
I should have taken some smaller territories while getting a bigger army + something to counter heavy horse.
What appart from elephants counters heavy horse?
>>
>>148774456
Heavy Cavalry use lances - these get a big damage bonus to the first attack of a battle. Due to this you want a screen of cheap expendable troops to "soak" the lance attacks. After that you need to break through their armor, so something with high damage is required.

For MA Ulm, you need something like War Dogs for the screen and Maul armed troops for the killing blows.
>>
>>148774456
Do you set specific orders when you fight ?
Heavy cav isn't something you can just take on by waltzing in, you need the right amount of troops, or a decent strat like the other anon recommends.
Don't worry though, in this game everyone is stupid and gets rekt, especially if you're just starting.
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/10771736

So close to DER GOTTERDAMMERUNG, a step above DER KOINGERDAMMERUNG and a step below DER UNIVERSUMERDAMMERUNG
>>
>>148774456
Crossbows are a good bet if you have enough and some pretenders can tangle with them, though it's pretty risky. Heavy cav are one of the most dangerous indie types and you definitely want to be careful when approaching them. One thing to keep in mind is that they are especially deadly on a charge thanks to the bonus from their lance. With that in mind, be sure to put some cheap units out front to draw their attention.

Other than that, really any unit type "counters" heavy cav when used well in enough numbers.They cost something like 3-5 times as much as most infantry units so you'll want at least that large a difference if you want to avoid losses.
>>
>>148775031
dammit, my first thought on seeing the War Dogs was, "I should just fill my whole army with them, it'll be hilarious" but then I was like no, I should get crossbows for damage.
Whatever, everything is a learning experiance.

>>148775169
I did set orders, the standard hold for defenders and hold and shoot for archers that the tutorial teaches you.
It wasn't until yesterday that I realized that you could set orders for the commanders too.

>>148775356
I'm never sure what I should be specing my pretender like at the start.
Is it better to get more magics in fields you already know, or to get more magic fields and keep a balance?
And what does taking better dominion actually do?
>>
>>148775190
I voted for max nations, but realistically speaking, I support starting after at least 3-4 of remaining nations are in. It's almost impossible to get all nations, and 2-3 people will stale at the start like faggots they are.
>>
>>148753352
What map.
It means the starry night valley map isnt good?
>>
>>148777118
nvm read thread.
>>
>>148776630
Pretender creation depends on your nation, and what you want to do during the game. More dominion means better candle distribution, so your scales get on the provinces you influence (the ones with your candles) faster. It also "fights" enemy dominion spread. If you lose all your candles on the whole map you die, but you don't need to take the max dominion from the start. Building temples gives you more spread. If it hasn't changed, getting 6 dom on the start makes you safe, lower is possible but could be tricky (though in single player you don't really care).
>>
>>148776980
Yeah, but those 2-3 faggots might already be in the game. And lets look at who we're missing:

TNN (so free island for Fomoria, super Fomoria incoming)
Agartha (helps Abysia, TC, Caelum, and Yomi the most)
Pelagia/Therados (super charges Atlantis/Oceania expansion options, and will likely hurt R'yleh - unless they just eat Atlantis the moment they meet)
Niefel (helping the elves, disgusting)
Marverni (helps Ulm, Ermor, maybe Pan, possibly Bats/Fomoria as well)
Lanka (literally the only fucking good thing about starting now)
>>
>>148781179
Ulm did nothing wrong.
>>
File: 1399832201947.jpg (64KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1399832201947.jpg
64KB, 640x360px
>>148781469
>>
Yo Arco you serious? Let me know that was an accident in this thread so I can send in a revised turn or we might be throwing down
>>
>>148782402
To this date, this picture remains my greatest contribution to /domg/.

I'll never forget it since it was made in honor of me losing my first-ever MP game to Ulm, as Ashdod.
>>
File: thug life.png (59KB, 460x287px) Image search: [Google]
thug life.png
59KB, 460x287px
>>148783319
This one was made around the same time right ?
>>
>>148783670
Yes, but nobody ever remembers that one because it's not a nazi reference.
>>
>>148783319
Fuck off, I made that picture. Don't claim it just because you know the story dingus.
>>
>>148782854
Come at me
>>
>>148784754
No, I am Spartacus!
>>
>>148783319
BullyBootCamp?
>>
>>148786421
Yup.
>>
>>148786421
>>148786584
Wait a minute, that from the BBC ? I played in that game. Mistakes were made. Lots of them. Anyone has the collage with the recap and the ermor checkup ?
>>
Join Der Gotterdammerung you undecided pleblords!
>>
File: 1234635418.png (107KB, 1876x529px) Image search: [Google]
1234635418.png
107KB, 1876x529px
>>148787096
The original memegame, when nobody in this general had half a clue how to play the game.

An elegant game, for a more civilised age.
>>
When was the last time the game was on sale?
>>
>>148787912
Summer sale.
>>
>>148787912
Literally now on Gamersgate, for the next 11 hours.
>>
>>148787912
Literally right now.

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-DOM4TA-STEAM/dominions-4-thrones-of-ascension
>>
>>148788120

o shit nigga, thanks. Getting it now. Played it a year and a half ago via a torrent but remembered it suddenly today
>>
File: 1445518980585.png (220KB, 960x540px)
1445518980585.png
220KB, 960x540px
>>148787490
Noice, thanks mate. I was Pan, I has little idea how to play (that might have been my first MP game, along with the one feat pic related), and I just wanted to attack someone, but Ulm had a bajillion troops and was too cool, so I ended up coming after Agartha...I didn't even possess a good bless for my centaurs cause I didn't knew about sacreds. Also I forgot about how the throne of gaia used to gangbang everyone. Good times.
>>
>>148787408
Why are the settings so high?
>>
File: 1402333423962.jpg (208KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
1402333423962.jpg
208KB, 1000x500px
>>148787490
And the dominionball comic
>>
Does this game have a multiplayer presence for new people?
>>
>>148788446
It's a memegame
>>
>>148788759
yes
>>
>>148788671
who won?
>>
Anyone want to help me write the lore for my new race's god? His name is fartz69
>>
>>148790048
Post god and titles
>>
Last call for Novice Game 2
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/vanheimageofvidya/discussions/0/358416640392212422/?ctp=2

Last call for Lobster Ragefist to resubmit pretender for Kailasa, and last call for anyone else to sign up. Game will start tonight.
>>
>>148792368
Can I go in blind and dry ? If I can just cook up a pretender for whatever if left and am allowed to scrub it up.
>>
>>148793791
Yes. Blind and dry is literally the only way you will actually learn. Just do it.
>>
>>148794075
Oh I know already so does my ass . I just haven't played in a while so summod is unknown territory. I pick the actual 0.61 download right ? Not 0.64, just to be sure and not gimp myself before the start.
>>
>>148794498
Yeah. The game's EA so the LA Mari bug won't be an issue.
>>
>>148796117
Also, don't forget to post what nation you're playing in the steam thread. Otherwise I'd scrub it when we start.

Game will start in ~4 hours.
>>
File: 1433802401592.png (178KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
1433802401592.png
178KB, 666x666px
9 more posts to go
>>
File: 1466476015437.png (4MB, 2200x1967px)
1466476015437.png
4MB, 2200x1967px
>>148746019
I'm glad to know people use the tomorrow theme in here.
>>
Someone picked up TC! Cheers!
>>
File: 1446293454194.gif (126KB, 300x273px) Image search: [Google]
1446293454194.gif
126KB, 300x273px
6 more
fuck it
>>
File: EA Ermor vs Xibalba.jpg (162KB, 1095x730px) Image search: [Google]
EA Ermor vs Xibalba.jpg
162KB, 1095x730px
>>
>>148804478
That's a big bat.
>>
>>148804567
4u
>>
File: 1452480011721.jpg (117KB, 674x450px) Image search: [Google]
1452480011721.jpg
117KB, 674x450px
>>
Joined the meme fest as Maverni. Gonna try to not surrender
>golems and living statues on the map
>maverni looks close to vanilla
Why ?
>>
New Bread when?
>>
>>148805973
Now >>148806487
I expect it to be dead when I wake up
Thread posts: 751
Thread images: 99

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.