[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/indie/ - Indie Games General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 591
Thread images: 125

New Official OFF Merch Edition

Old Thread: >>148198874

>What the fuck is this
/indie/ is the dead general for all indie games, such as LISA, Yume Nikki, OFF, Middens Underrail, Machinarium, Braid, Limbo, Axiom Verge, Guacamelee, The Desolate Hope, Sonic Dreams Collection, Stardew Valley, etc.

Mobile or consoles, flash or unity, freeware or early access. This place is a home for the indie game community and indie games that don't have a home. So be free to talk and share all your hidden gems, forgotten games and starving devs here.

>Can I talk about games that already have a general?
We mostly discuss games that are not popular enough for their own threads (since they have no other home in /vg/), however, all indie games are allowed. So talk about them if you want, but don't overdo it since you already have other generals for that.

>How can I contribute?
All we need right now is people to talk about their loved indies, so don't be afraid to post, bump and reply your fellow anons. Also we're looking for anons to make new pastebins/wikis/images and update the ones already made. And please give lots of feel, love, kind and nice to everyone, except for fags.

>Recommendations
http://pastebin.com/ZbG0JPSn

>Booru
http://indiegame.booru.org
>>
Mortis Ghost made a redbubble.

http://www.redbubble.com/fr/people/mortisghost
>>
Threadly reminder Undertale is globalist propaganda.
>>
File: 1467413611942 (1).gif (321KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1467413611942 (1).gif
321KB, 400x225px
Reminder that I miss everyone
>>
>>148242705
same
>>
Let's try making a new thread after a few days, yes?
>>
Should we post our game ideas and art just to bring new life to this thread? I mean, worth a try?
>>
>>148249129
/Indie/ works best when it's given a break.
People will eventually come back if it takes a rest for a few days, it's happened about three times before and each time /indie/ has a huge boom on traffic.
>>
>>148249587
Oh ok.
>>
Hey, I killed all the warlords in Joyful. How do I go to the Arkantos areas? Do I need to kill Yado and go though the ending cutscene stuff?
>>
>>148253896
Nope. You need to go at the start of the long rope climb.
>>
>>148249587
But that just happened, it stayed dead for about two days and the longest it did stay dead was about 3.
>>
I found this video. I thought it was pretty sweet, although I know it wasn't meant to be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Js35aRJdw30

Warning for the easily triggered: it contains an Undertale song

>>148258053

Do I need to climb up the long rope? I went there, and then kept going right thinking it'd be a new zone (like how you get to the joy lab) but I just wound up dying.

>>148258962

It's the general that's never alive but refuses to stay dead.
>>
>>148259508
You need to kill ALL of the warlords tho. You don't need to climb it. There should be a weird guy in a red shirt waiting for you.
>>
>>148259640
>There should be a weird guy in a red shirt waiting for you.

Oh thanks. My laptop is a piece of crap, so on large maps like the rope climb and Sindy's arrow cave, my game screen freezes up, but I can still move the character around.
>>
File: 1467589406937.jpg (34KB, 431x455px) Image search: [Google]
1467589406937.jpg
34KB, 431x455px
>still no cookie clicker in the OP
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JC8H7hTYpk8
>>
File: SoloBuddy.jpg (46KB, 1085x822px) Image search: [Google]
SoloBuddy.jpg
46KB, 1085x822px
>>148259640
>>148260932

I kill la killed all 6 warlords, but still no guy shows up.
>>
>>148259508
>that undertale music
good way of ruining the video
>>
>>148267796

Oh wait, I see the problem. I installed Hell mode instead of Arkantos. I hope this doesn't mean I have to restart.
>>
I got the new Humble Bundle, the hell is Choice Chamber?
>>
>>148269430
Looks like a game that takes full advantage of Twitch. That's actually kind a cool idea. I think you can play it without twitch but I don't know since I've just barely looked it up.
>>
Anyone making a game?
>>
File: TutorialGame.jpg (223KB, 944x709px) Image search: [Google]
TutorialGame.jpg
223KB, 944x709px
>>148269801
I was looking though the RPGmaker ace tutorials in hopes of making a Joyful mod one day (so I'm just following the steps to make a basic barebones RPG, but I put it aside for the moment because I wanted to try the Arkantos mod.

Question: That whole killing the warlords to get to the top of the list thing is just a means to an end (getting her freedom to explore the world as she pleases without others placing rape and/or control her) so this is just a "what if" type scenario where Buddy decides to form her own pressgang/army out of the warlords instead of killing him. I was pondering how that might affect the story. For example, do you think Rando would still have left Buddy in the middle of her quest if she allowed Vega, Lardy, and Mr Beautiful to live? Or would he still leave because she still had to slice up a lot of their goons?

I was thinking maybe he'd stick around longer, but still get killed off at some point. I was thinking of redesigning him to be somewhat like Tellah from Final Fantasy IV: Strong at first, but gets weaker and lags behind other party members as time goes on. In FFIV, Tellah's stats actually go lower each time he levels up. I was thinking as Buddy got further along her quest, Rando's condition would deteriorate due getting the beat down from Brad, to the point where he sometimes coughs up blood instead of attacking or falls asleep in battle due to staying up all night watching Buddy. I haven't messed around enough in RPGmaker to see if any of this stuff can actually be put into the game though.
>>
>>148270927
Oh man, that sounds really cool. Wasn't there a mod like that being made, or at least something sorta similar with like Buddy and an OC girl?
>>
>>148268063
Nah you can continue from a Hell Mode Remix save. I don't think I changed anything before Arkantos itself.
>>
File: 1456621878280[1].gif (1MB, 528x397px) Image search: [Google]
1456621878280[1].gif
1MB, 528x397px
Oh, I also forgot to mention a bug I found, although it's from hellmode, not Arkantos: You can level Gary up to level 70 (he starts at level 69, very mature BKD,) and he gets two new moves. However, they're not flagged to "Battle only" so you can use them outside of battle. However, since they stun and burn enemies, it does nothing outside of battle except waste SP.

>>148271660

There are (were?) two mods like that: One was being made by this guy:
https://boards.fireden.net/vg/search/username/JoyfulButWithAnActualParty-Guy/
You can look though the archived posts to see what kind of stuff he's came out with like this Lil' Lincoln.

I think the OC girl is from Arkantos, which is already available. There is a link for it in the booru forums.

There are at least two canceled fangames: The Terry the Hintful fangame, and some sort of different game starring a new character that too place after the flash, but before Olathe went full Apocalypse (you could see policemen, priests, etc.) I think it was called Lisa the Spiteful.

Other people are working on mods, but are generally keeping things low key after seeing those two canceled games get hyped up and then come to a disappointing conclusion.

I found this though:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PXmMcrdPjA

I think there is another video of the mod where the main character finds a girl hiding, and she asks if it's same to come out. It seems to be unrelated to Brad's and Buddy's stories.
>>
>>148273078
Pruf actually made Gary and Hell Mode itself, which is named the Joyful Gameplay changes and additions mod. BKD only expanded upon it.
That mod is by RhytmCesar and his self-insert buddies. He also posted a Columbo fight, which shows most of his potential. Overall, I think he's kinda lazy in mod making, but has the potential to be a good mod maker.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqmxDORfRk8&feature=youtu.be

Also some random mod made for a streamer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVUNpjtQznU
>>
>>148273078
Oh ok. I was wondering what ever happened to that one Buddy mod. I thought that the lil Lincoln mod was part of that mod though. Guess I was wrong. I'm surprised there's not a crossover mod between Lisa and some other game honestly.
>>
>>148273078

Might as well spitball other ideas because why not: Bosses are different depending on what order you fight them in. For example, the last fight will always be a joy mutant fight, rendering the final warlord unrecruitable. If Sindy is fought last one or more of the cultists will have mutated and Buddy will find Sindy has been eaten/torn apart by the mutant.

If Lardy is fought as the 3rd guy, you fight him while he is driving the truck Buddy normally fights him inside of, peeling out on Buddy and co like a maniac.

If Mr B is fought 3rd, whatever surviving BBB's will join the fight and not hold back. I was thinking if Buddy had killed them all beforehand, Mr B would simply walk off the cliff you find him at and kill himself upon defeat instead of joining Buddy.

Not sure what to do with Vega though.
>>
File: dead bread.png (610KB, 1205x1438px) Image search: [Google]
dead bread.png
610KB, 1205x1438px
>>
>>148279168
Shu'up Ghosrie
>>
>>148259508
>Undertale music
Had to mute the video, otherwise pretty good.
>>
>>148279168
Indie game of her when?
>>
>>148287321

Right after Creepy Susie gets one.
>>
I noticed Shocklord looks away from you in the final fight.

Not even Terry as much of a bro as he.
>>
>>148289995
Something something Fran Bow and/or American McGee's Alice.
>>
>>148290646
>I noticed Shocklord looks away from you in the final fight.

Shocklord is always facing the wrong way during cutscenes with him in it. Try getting him kidnapped or bringing him to the "kill your guys or lose Buddy's nipple" scene.
>>
>>148291141
Just goes to show he can't look Brad in the eye.
>>
Just finished my Pain Mode run and finished up Lisa for the time being. It was a lot easier than I anticipated, in fact, the bonus content meant my characters (Brad and Terry in particular) were hideously overleveled by the end of the game with no need to grind. The ten mystery cheevos still missing kind of bug me but not that much.
>>
My president is Chuck Heston
>>
>>148290646
Dude, Shocklord can't even see out of that mask.
This is literally him. https://youtu.be/p7Q4EVpIFIk
>>
File: 1454269320178.jpg (503KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1454269320178.jpg
503KB, 675x1200px
>>148241173
I agree
>>
Anyone working on fan art or art for their game that they're TOTALLY making?
>>
>>148296412
>He's not gone
>I thought he was gone but he's not
Are you that guy who always posted ">Everyone who disagrees with me is x"

or are you just into chara.
If it's the latter then your cool
>>
>>148296753
how can you possibly know whether or not that was just one person
there's 18 IPs in this thread right now
literally any post could be from any one of those IPs
why assume

why assume?
>>
>>148296753
You know it was a bunch of people right?
>>
>>148296954
It doesn't matter who it was it was cancerous and it killed the discussion in the thread.
Let's just not talk about it from now on.
>>
>>148297296
So what should we talk about? RPG Maker games, game maker indies, weeb indies, /indie/ indies, or something?
>>
>>148297296
>it killed the discussion in the thread
in your opinion

>Let's just not talk about it from now on
do you just want a hugbox? an echo-chamber?
sounds like maybe tumblr or reddit is more your style, my lad
>>
>>148297427
>RPG Maker games, game maker indies, weeb indies, /indie/ indies, or something?
Literally all of those things are good to talk about.

Have you guys played downwell? I really hate the bats, I feel like their hitboxes aren't where they should be.
>>
How much was Undertale inspired by Off? They're weirdly similar in how they go about with the forth wall in a few aspects.
>>
>>148297715
I haven't really played it but I've watch a bit of it and plan on getting it. Seems like a really fun. It's got only one boss though right? Also what's so wrong about the bats, they sorta feel almost like they have a sorta laggy hit box or something?
>>
>>148297803
undermeme was a big ripoff game figuratively written by tumblr, literally written by the homestuck team with "creative direction" from an iraqi jew
literally made to capitalize on the "impressionable hyperliberalized millennial" audience
>>
>>148298105
>iraqi jew
Is that true? Is Toby Fox really an iraqi kike? I'm not surprised with the only white male in the game being some utter incarnation of evil, but...
>>
>>148299153
It's true.
>>
>>148299153
So is Scott Cawthon. He used to do 3D work for Hebrew games pre-2000, before he got into the indie scene.
>>
>>148299204
I believe it.

>>148299235
I don't believe this.
>>
>>148299235
I thought Cawthon was a Christian, not a Jew. Could've sworn I heard his pre-fnaf stuff was a bunch of Christian games.
>>
File: scottcawthon jewish conspiracy.png (516KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
scottcawthon jewish conspiracy.png
516KB, 800x600px
>>148300838
Yeah, that's why it's such a big conspiracy. He made Christian games after 2000, but it's obvious it's all a farce due to his abuse in milking the FNAF series and intentionally brainwashing children with degenerate furry robots. The only evidence I can find for his pre-2000 work with Israeli is his nod to the old company logo and his "Chipper" game, which actually started the whole FNAF thing.
http://www.old-games.org/share.php?game=16264
https://he.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D7%9E%D7%97%D7%A9%D7%91%D7%AA_(%D7%97%D7%91%D7%A8%D7%94)
>>
File: 7e0.gif (1MB, 450x270px) Image search: [Google]
7e0.gif
1MB, 450x270px
>>148300838
Yeah, mostly. He also made the Desolate Hope, which is balls to the walls awesome.
>>
>>148258962
Theres been a thread every day this week
>>
>>148301505
Wasn't his logo just from some game he made of a dude running around? Also that fish beaver game thing doesn't really look llike something he'd make honestly.
>>
>>148297472
The way you talk makes you sound like a newfag who thinks
>lol this is le epic 4chan meme we gotta shitpost and act like cunts 24/7 lel

Also
>lads
You were the one who legitimately thought Karbonic had a cult, werent you
>>
>>148304095
>using the newfag meme (invented by /b/)
>using the le greentext meme (invented by reddit)

>not knowing that the lad meme (invented by /sp/) has been common use on 4chan since the dawn

>bringing up karbonic in a completely unrelated conversation just for the sake of you being able to paint a strawman

you're not good at this are you
>>
>>148259508
Based Terry
I like Undertale and especially Fox's OST but this track doesnt mesh well with the visuals
>>
I heard the creator of Nidhogg is a big asshole, whats that about
>>
>>148304254
are you seriously denying the existence of karbonic's harem of brainwashed little millennial fagslaves, hiding in their secret steam circlejerk, waiting on his every beck and call to shill his game and defensively shitpost whenever someone calls him out for being the slimy little worm wretch faggot he is
>>
File: 1453755770241.png (130KB, 640x550px) Image search: [Google]
1453755770241.png
130KB, 640x550px
>>148304615
>I like Undertale
you need to leave
>>
>>148304937
>secret steam circlejerk
once again that's a straight up lie.
The steam group was in the op but someone removed it
>>
>>148305164
I smell ulterior motives.
>>
>>148305164
>karbonic has literally 100% of the power, ruling as supreme steam dictator for life, and anyone who voices even the slightest amount of disagreement with him is unpersoned immediately

might as well be le secret stasi police at that rate
>>
>>148306336
>>148305164
KIDF samefag
>>
>>148295502
What a neat reference. I need to get into wrestling.
>>
I just found out dashbored was mentioned on the Pizza Party Podcast. Guess Karb really is friends with nolan.
>>
>>148297803
Ask Toby yourself. He probably has seen OFF since hes a big Earthbound fan and the OFF translation was a thing on the Earthbound fanforums IIRC.
>>
>>148308856
I might do that actually, but he obviously won't respond.
>>
Why is it called dashbored, is it about cars?
Is that why he's called karbonic?
>>
>>148309237
That's...actually a good question.
>>
>>148309137
He still responds to random tweets once a month I think. Hard for him to filter through the degeneracy probably.
>>
>>148310689
Good point. Feel sorry for him for having a crap fanbase, but at least he's (probably) rich now.
>>
File: birdie.png (178KB, 407x536px) Image search: [Google]
birdie.png
178KB, 407x536px
About to start LISA for the first time. Any advice?
>>
>>148318793
Get the good party members
>>
>>148319190
Forgot to mention that I'm going on Pain Mode. How fucked am I?
>>
Literally all these threads are are 50% talking about LISA and the other 50% talking about jew indie game conspiracy
>>
>>148320663
nobody said anything about jews though dude
>>
>>148320663
remember that you can always dismiss any posts that you disagree with as being the work of a single nebulous and abstract boogeyman figure
>>
File: jo7zm1v3yn8x.png (52KB, 600x600px)
jo7zm1v3yn8x.png
52KB, 600x600px
>>148299235
>>148300838
>>148301505

It might have been just a job for him. The guys still gotta eat.

>>148305026

It gave use le sexy spooder though.
>>
>>148323414
hey lad you never updated us on whether or not you finally finished that fetch quest in the Junkyard
>>
File: tumblr_oa4g9kWhCG1u6vw57o1_1280.png (29KB, 313x517px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oa4g9kWhCG1u6vw57o1_1280.png
29KB, 313x517px
>>148323493
Not yet, I had put the game on hold to try out the Lisa mods. Last place I was had an autoturret and those annoying barfing dogs.

I heard you can only get the South Gate to support the Black Eels if you have about 40 persuasion, is this true? If so, I might have to invest some points in that next time I level up.
>>
>>148324081
I never really bothered with doing much of the Junkyard plot lines after getting that drill bit. I put like 30 points into Persuasion in my first few levels and haven't touched it since. I found Intimidation to be much more useful.

Right now I'm working on a rather annoying stealth op, trying to steal a crate of shield emitters from some Protectorate faggots in Core City. Probably would be a lot easier if I actually had points in Stealth, but fuck it, I don't care enough to go back and grind points for Stealth instead.

Auto-Turrets should not give you a problem if you have an anti-rifle vest with 7 or more DT. I got a 7 DT anti-rifle vest very early on and it trivialized most gun enemy encounters for several levels afterwards. Then I upgraded to a 14 DT vest which has still kept most gun encounters quite easy. Shock crossbow faggots and melee stunners still fuck me over occasionally though, but now that I have an energy shield those are a bit easier to deal with.
>>
>>148324457

Ah, I got no gun skills, the guy I'm running is a psychic. Pretty squishy, but dodgy to compensate.
>>
>find open vent shaft
>as far as I know, there isn't any way to "peek" though an open air vent like there is with a closed one, so I just hop though
>smack dab in the middle of 3 muties, with me being right next to one
>luckily, I had high stealth, so they didn't notice me by the time I NOPED right out of there.
>>
>>148324630
You might be able to find some Mutated Dog Leather gear in the Old Junkyard, which will give you some DT against acid, really helps in mutant encounters.

I assume you're probably already doing this, but really do remember to stock up on psi boosters and adrenaline before every encounter. Having that extra 20 AP for the first three turns will let you get off a lot of your most powerful stuff quickly, and psi boosters will make up for the fact that, unless you exclusively pumped Will and Intelligence on character generation, your psi regeneration probably isn't going to be enough to keep using most of your abilities every turn.
Also, try to initiate combat manually yourself whenever possible, so you always get the first turn.

Not having any weapon skills might come back to bite you really hard later in the game. You may want to consider putting points into at least one of the weapon disciplines. Enough points in Throwing to reliably hit other people with grenades, if nothing else.

If you're very lucky, Ezra at SGS might throw a shield emitter into his stock, even as early in the game as you're at. Try to get one as soon as you can, it really helps a lot with pretty much every encounter.
>>
>>148325213

I got to get more adrenaline. I've mostly just been using what I find, which isn't that much and I've just been saving it for big battles.

I got like 45 in dodge and evasion each, but I think I'll start allocating the points in those to persuasion and intimidate because I don't feel like starting the game over. I might put more points into dodge and evasion again if there is a feat I want though later on, but I like taking the speech options to see what people have to say.
>>
>>148309237
Go ask him on his twitter or something, I don't think he comes around here anymore.

It's probably about the car
>>
Post cute!
>>
>>148319224
Don't do that first, there are some things that you miss out on in normal mode. You're better off doing that first and pain mode later.
>>
>>148319224
This is the proper way to play. The only thing you miss is one NPC who changes to become more powerful.
My advice is to not use a save crow until you know how far the next one is.
Dont hoard items, use them freely even on non bosses.
There are a couple glitches in the game that can be abused enough to change the whole game, dont use them.
If you lose a party member and cant get them back, learn to let go.
>>
In Underrail is an evasion build worthwhile. I dont think Ive ever dodged a bullet.
>>
>>148335710
...And the endings and vital context in them that accentuates what you learn in the Pain mode. Pain mode last is the only true way to play.
>>
>>148335964
>replaying games
I just looked it up on youtube
>>
>>148336157
You are worthless.
>>
>The Breeding Season developer actually reads the 8cuck threads shitting on him and just went on an autistic rant defending his shitty unproductive team and revealed he actually is autistic, lost his health insurance, and cant get his meds
>>
>>148307847
That's cool. It's great when small games like that get mentioned on podcasts because at least a few people will check it out.

It's like that one time C. Kane was mentioned on Vidjagame Apocalypse.
>>
>>148320663
Well it's great that LISA is a strong enough game to carry the generals this far.
>>
>find a couple of acid dogs
>ok, I'll sneak up on them and kill them
>attack
>3 more dogs and a mutant show up to help them
FUUUUUUUUUUUG :DDDD

>>148338975

Are the 8cuck /v/ or /vg/ boards any good? The /co/ board is completely awful.

Also, can you screencap the post? I think 8cuck links are blocked, and I'm not sure if they have their own desuarchive/fireden equivalent.
>>
>>148325042
You have to right click on open vents and a radial menu comes up
>>
It's the best tower defense
>>
Bye bye
>>
MIsha how's Arkantos going?
>>
I like post-apocalyptic games but are there any good ones besides LISA?
>>
>>148347841

Haven't started it, been playing Underrail. Still wandering around the complex trying to find the drill computer thingie while keeping my tender asshole from getting raped by mutated doges and sentry robots.
>>
>>148350198

It's a spoiler, but The Desolate Hope counts as one.

I'm playing though Underrail, and I'm pretty fun. Everyone is living underground for some reason, and the place you start at is bordering on anarchy although there is a big government (it's sort of like the NCR or Enclave from the Fallout series) nearby that wants to absorb your area.
>>
File: 1467239969342.gif (825KB, 960x612px) Image search: [Google]
1467239969342.gif
825KB, 960x612px
>>
Dang, we survived the night?
>>
>>148356029
Much like a survival-horror game like Lone Survivor.
>>
>>148356857
What's lone survivor?
>>
>>148358862
It's an indie survival-horror game.
>>
>>148359160
Oh it's that pixel inspired silent hill game right? Isn't it like really good actually?
>>
>>148360574
It's pretty good. There's a problem with the Steam version in that it puts you in a special difficulty mode no matter which you choose.
>>
>>148361083
Wait really? Why would they ever do that?
>>
Who's the best space funeral character, including from fan games?
>>
Ok, imagine this. Lisa the Painful, but instead Brad is replaced with the Batter right from where the story official starts with the bullies. What would happen.
>>
>>148361860
It's a glitch and the dev has moved on. It doesn't make the game unplayable, and there are work arounds, but it is a problem.

Apparently it's on the GOG version too.
>>
>>148362486
Well crap, that's too bad. Is it still good regardless of this fact?
>>
>>148361994

Trannie Bubsy

>>148362191

Everyone is purified, Olathe is purged of gays and rapists and gay rapists, and replaced with giant demon babies.
>>
>>148362794
Is it good? Kind of.

It's a good experience and has great atmosphere but I think the story is way to weird for its own good. I didn't take anything away from the story and the actual gameplay mechanics were okay but not particularly engaging.
>>
I want MatPat to make a Lisa theory just to see how cancerous it would be and to see how much it would kill dingaling on the inside.
>>
About to play LISA for the first time.
How do I run the game in fullscreen 1920x1080 without it fucking up the pixel scaling?
I've immediately noticed that going fullscreen, or fucking with the resolution improperly scales several pixels, making some too wide, some too thin, etc, and just making everything look shitty.
>>
hello guys. i played and enjoyed OFF, how much would i like yume nikki? ive heard its more confusing and "trippy," but what do you guys think of it?
>>
>>148368678
Thing about Yume Nikki is that it's an experiential game, a game of exploration. There aren't really any goals or challenges, you just explore a world and find interesting things.
>>
>>148368883
Which is to say that you'll be walking around for about an hour and not really find much of anything before getting bored and playing something else
>>
>>148366603
>MatPat

Literally who? Is he that "just a theory a GAME THEORY" guy?
>>
/indie/ discord when?
>>
>>148369947
yes
he is guy who made this cancer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYdDUXyFocY
>>
>>148370327
make one
>>
>>148369947
Yeah it's the game theory guy. "What if Buddy was a guy, but it's just a theory, a GAY THEORY!"
>>
File: tldr.jpg (44KB, 480x350px)
tldr.jpg
44KB, 480x350px
>>148370476

>17 minutes

Care to give me the gist of it?
>>
>>148370676
sans is ness from earthbound
no i'm not kidding
>>
>>148369591
I've never heard of anyone getting bored of Yume Nikki
>>
>>148370729
Papyrus also used to be a Starman, but has no memory of it
Pretty much the only points he has to support it was that his costume has the Starman emblem, which was made by Sans anyway, his pose in battle kinda-sorta-not really resembles a Starman's pose, and he doesn't recognize the Sun while Sans does
>>
>>148371057
I guess he's never heard of a reference.
>>
>>148369591
It's not really boring though.
>>
File: TITORI.png (35KB, 978x683px)
TITORI.png
35KB, 978x683px
Any requests?
>>
>>148370729
>>148370676
also
>the pope was on a interview
>MatPat was chosen to represent the youtube comunity on it
>he wants to make the pope "understand the gamer culture"
>he literally gave a steam code of Undertale for the fucking pope
>the pope doesn't even have a steam account
>he made a 16 minutes video talking about how undertale represents the game comunity and why he gave it to him
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8St9oOnkGU
>>
File: Crab_Snake_Fauna.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Crab_Snake_Fauna.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>148371360
what about some lewds of a Crabsnake?
>>
>>148371614
>>
File: Crabsnake5.jpg (231KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Crabsnake5.jpg
231KB, 1920x1080px
>>148372071
>tfw no snake blowjob
>>
File: DoItForBuddy.png (238KB, 1400x1000px) Image search: [Google]
DoItForBuddy.png
238KB, 1400x1000px
>>148371360

Buddy X Arkantos OC Girl yuri
>>
File: shhh.webm (3MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
shhh.webm
3MB, 1600x900px
>>148371360
Buddy having sex with Rando while he is sleeping
>>
>>148372071
>>148372272
http://imgur.com/hTSdpYL

This is a pretty gay thread
>>
>>148374914
thank you anon
i will fap for this every week
>>
>>148375281
That's pretty gay, anon
>>
So anyone drawing for their games or any fan art?
>>148371360
Can I request the batter as a Joy Mutant?
>>
>>148335846
evasion builds are worthwhile if you put max points into it every level, take all the related feats
and most importantly, because this is what most people forget, don't wear heavy armor
heavy armor fucks with evasion really hard
>>
>>148371614
Is there a transcript I can skim through, I hate watching this guys videos and the last one I saw had a massive error anyone with access to Wikipedia or took psychology 101could debunk
>>
Is stardew valley comfy?
how would you review it?
>>
>>148375807
>getting a blowjob from female fish is gay
>>
>>148377954
It's good harvest moon with some extra stuff, custom looking character, gay possibilities, guys who suck as possible husbands, is getting updated every so often last time I checked, and is modded by a lot of people.
>>
>>148380305
>gay possibilities
explains why /indie/ likes it so much
>>
>>148380651
Hey, girl on girl lovin. All 5 guys are crap whether you're a guy or girl though so who cares about them.
>>
Any Game dev general rejects here?
>>
>>148381575
Me
>>
>>148381656
Wanna post your game stuff?
>>
>>148376317

Can I get away with just getting the feats? My dodge and evasion are at like 55ish and I figured I'd start putting their points into persuasion and intimidation.

Although I got some armor that gives me a bunch of stealth (I think it's at like 50 base stealth, but I got almost 100 stealth.)
>>
>>148383260
just remember that your armor penalty is the effective reduction to your dodge and evasion skills
so wearing gear with a total armor penalty of 50% can drop your 55 evasion down to a measly 27

if you don't have it already, consider getting the Nimble feat, which cuts your total armor penalty by 15%
>>
>>148380651
but we are not gay you bully
>>
>>148389121
if /indie/ really is full of actual human beings, then it needs to start acting like it

because for weeks now it's been acting like it's full of subhuman fags and mutants
>>
>>148389297
k
>>
>>148389628
typical millennial non-response
speak in abbreviations because real life conversation moves too slow
>>
>>148389751
k
>>
>>148390152
you're the media's creation
your free will has been taken and you don't know
>>
>>148390367
Free will is a lie made by religions to make us think that we choose to follow their teachings.
>>
Just started playing LISA.
Game is fucking great so far.
Only gripe is that savepoints disappear.
Having to go back and re-do so much shit if I die or want to stop playing is pretty annoying.
>>
>>148393135
You picked the painful (hard) mode didn't you?
>>
>>148384139

>if you don't have it already, consider getting the Nimble feat, which cuts your total armor penalty by 15%

Yeah, I do. It even gives me bonus evasion/dodge if my armor penalty is zero, which is pretty cool.
>>
>>148381709
Eventually
>>
Was 2015 the year of the Metroidvania?
>>
>>148393379
Yes.
>>
>>148399156
That's why there aren't checkpoints. hard mode makes them single use.
>>148397994
Well considering both Indivisible and loodstained are going to be I wouldn't say that it's the only year. Also I'd say that 2015 was more the year of Konami being dick heads more than anything.
>>
>>148371360
Don't mind drawing Alex from dashbored, aka the tan haired, sorta tall qt boy, being a qt?
>>
File: wastew.png (521KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wastew.png
521KB, 1920x1080px
I'm trying out this indie post-apocalyptic RPG called Waste Walkers.

It's pretty dark so far. Very desolate.
>>
>>148400378
Oh that looks sorta cool, is it good from what you can tell so far? Looks like a decent RPG maker game.
>>
>>148400378
Go away, Dev.
>>
>>148399949
stop
>>
>>148400760
>everyone who disagrees with me is dev
when will this meme end
>>
>>148400529
It's okay. The RPG Maker engine has been hacked to hell and back to make it work as a survival-horror game.

Battles are still turn-based, and they've been completely one-on-one so far.

Most of the graphics are publicly available RPG Maker graphics (so far I found a "soldier" who looks like the author repurposed a knight graphic in the game's modern setting)

It all comes down to the mechanics though and so far I haven't played enough to give a good assessment. Graphical issues aside, this game could win me over with gameplay.
>>
>>148400789
But it's true.
>>
>>148401548
stop, millennial
>>
>>148401523
So it's not really story driven I take it?
>>148401591
*Willennial
>>
>>148401670
So far it seems story driven. It's not completely open-ended or mechanical, there's a story of the main character getting back to their spouse after a prolonged period of away-from-home scavenging.

>*Willennial
This.
Will Smith claimed this millennium. This "Willennium", per se.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6Rms5J7nGI
>>
File: 1466451933219.png (1MB, 740x1272px) Image search: [Google]
1466451933219.png
1MB, 740x1272px
>>148371360
What about Chara as a trap?
You know, with a cute dress and a bulge
>>
>>148403181
ben go back to HSG
>>
File: 1422723718513.png (70KB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
1422723718513.png
70KB, 288x288px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OJy8qRUuJk
>that opening
>>
>>148403181
hey man maybe you'd be better off making a request like that in /utg/
>>
File: 1467069420246s.jpg (4KB, 125x99px) Image search: [Google]
1467069420246s.jpg
4KB, 125x99px
>>148403181
What about you stop being a faggot?
>>
>>148404334
>lolicon

Get out John
>>
>>148405397
>MCMICHAEL claimed this post was a joke.
>>
https://youtu.be/ktbrUBUbjD0
This is indie right?
>>
File: BuddyFlash1.jpg (153KB, 1088x832px)
BuddyFlash1.jpg
153KB, 1088x832px
>>148405539
>>148404334

>not wanting to fight Buddy and waste all your turns licking her possibly flat chest before she kills you

>>148400378

You got a trailer or a gameplay video or something? looks neat.

>>148407293

I wonder if there will be campaigns, like you can play a dinosaur migrating north/south in order to follow a food source or seek warmer climate. Will the dinosaurs all being realistic instead of anthro keep away the scaleyfags who would have funded this game just so they can see dinosaurs fug?
>>
>>148381441
But Eliot is second best. Haley is tsundere and best girl, Penny is for cucks, Abigail is literally plebbit, Maru is literally shit, and Leah is used goods.
>>
>>148366603
surprised he hasnt made OFF theories yet
>>
>>148407812
Check out the Steam page.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/371100/?snr=1_5_9__300
>>
>>148407293
Dinosaurs usually have bad games.
>>
>>148407812
I mean considering that Trex, the sort of king of dinosaurs to many, has primitive feathers instead of scales and stuff, it's KINDA easy to tell honestly.
>>
File: winnie form.png (122KB, 540x680px) Image search: [Google]
winnie form.png
122KB, 540x680px
>>148289995
Creepy Susie comes after Winnie
>>
File: 1458950613052.png (874KB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
1458950613052.png
874KB, 1000x1414px
>>148407812
>flat chested girls
aww yis
now you're speaking my language
>>
Hey guys.
I'm not gonna be posting here all that much from now on (I seem to just be annoying people at this point)

I was just wondering, what would make for a good shirt or other thing for Dashbored in the future if I ever make one?
>>
I've tentatively decided that the .44 pistols in Underrail suck and are not worth taking. 32 AP base for one shot is just not worth it. You pretty much need the Rapid Reloader attachment, the Rapid Fire feat, and a shit load of DEX to make them even on par with the 9mm assault rifles, at which point you could just take a Rapid Reloader and the Full Auto feat on a 9mm instead and be doing even better.

Sure, you can take a .44 pistol with a riot shield armor, but in my opinion the riot armor all sucks because metal armor does better against melee and crossbows, and anti-rifle vests do better against bullets. Riot armor is just some shitty intermediary that's noticeably worse against both, and if you have a shield on the armor, you're locked out of 90% of the game's weapon choices.
>>
So I'm trying out Arkantos.

The long climb where I find the redshirted guy is one of those maps that are so big, that it freezes my screen. I can talk to the guy, and hear the dialogue text, but the screen stays frozen so I can't see what he is saying. I still managed to get to the next area though.

Can someone give me the gist of what he was talking about?
>>
>>148412883
>making a post to say that you're not making posts
great job buddy
>>
It seems to be safe to talk to most people without a mask in Arkantos, are the folk there just nicer than the ones in Olathe?

>>148414486

He added a question though.
>>
>>148412883
how about a shirt that says "I AM A BIG FAT FAGGOT"
sounds like something that the dashbored audience would be into
>>
>>148414725
well it was a stupid question
>>
>>148414007
>What did he say?
He said something about liberating Arkantos from its warlords that conquered villages. And if you decline, he mentions the new girl.
>>148414725
>are the folk there just nicer than the ones in Olathe?
For some, yeah. Others are just exhausted because of wars between gangs and such.
>>
Don't get mad
>>
Gam
>>
>>148412883
I'm not much of a t-shirt person myself, but about pins, or something else that's small but easy to attach to bags, jackets or etc.
>>
File: 1464197109668.jpg (520KB, 1280x989px) Image search: [Google]
1464197109668.jpg
520KB, 1280x989px
>>
>>148423410
Sorry, I meant to say "but what about"
>>
>>148425262
/lite/core
>>
File: 1461545655340.png (65KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1461545655340.png
65KB, 640x480px
>>
>>148429376
what old nigga anime ass shit is this
>>
fuck soulja boy and his superman shit
singlehandedly killed hip-hop
soulja boy eat a dick
>>
File: help.png (20KB, 540x318px)
help.png
20KB, 540x318px
>not even undertale can save us
help
>>
>>148429619
Mogeko Castle
>>
>>148429376
He looks edible, like a hairy marshmallow.
>>
File: 1468492361705.png (19KB, 446x370px) Image search: [Google]
1468492361705.png
19KB, 446x370px
>>
>>148430928
lmao backpacker motherfucker
>>
>Necropolis is also garbage
The game doesnt even qualify as a roguelite let alone a roguelike.
>>
>>148434078
blast from the past
>>
>>148431524
Got you covered
>>148423410
What kind of design do you think would work?
Pins of Midori/Jack's Masks could work, I think. Maybe something with the overworld sprites on them
>>
File: pornwins.png (28KB, 540x314px) Image search: [Google]
pornwins.png
28KB, 540x314px
>>148439628
Forgot pic
>>
File: fug.png (16KB, 943x525px) Image search: [Google]
fug.png
16KB, 943x525px
>>148439745
you are using the wrong name tho
>>
>>148440868
I put in pokemon go and google shortened it
What's different about yours?
>>
>>148441093
pokemon go is that new mobile pokemon game, the game is getting really fucking popular
>>
>>148441727
It even beat tinder and snapchat with how many downloads it's had I believe.
>>
File: POKEMON GO IS ABOUT ME GUYS.jpg (463KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
POKEMON GO IS ABOUT ME GUYS.jpg
463KB, 1280x960px
>>148441727
Yeah I put in "pokemon go" you can see that google just hid the 'go' part with '...' I'm not sure how you ended up with different results though

>Tfw shit phone that can't play it
>>
File: 20160713125801_1.jpg (311KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160713125801_1.jpg
311KB, 1920x1080px
8 DAYS
>8 DAYS
8 DAYS
>8 DAYS
8 DAYS
>8 DAYS
8 DAYS
>8 DAYS
>>
>>148442297
ugh its so HARD being a woman
>tfw whiteboys react the same way to me
>>
>>148442591
Day one download.
>>
>>148439628
I'd love to see the character face sprites from the menu as pins
>>
>>148442591
Who here is going to play?
>>
>>148442591
What is it?
>>
>>148445431
Starbound: AKA One of those Kickstarter games that promised WAAAAAAAY more than the developer will ever be able to deliver with any quality
>>
>>148442591
The day of Bojack
>>
what do
>>
>>148440868

Imagine what the results will look like once they add Gardevoir to the game.

>>148442297

Jeeze, what a bitch.
>>
File: 1463608286634.png (109KB, 1264x471px) Image search: [Google]
1463608286634.png
109KB, 1264x471px
>>148404334
>saving a thumbnail
why are anti-lolis so fucking retard?
>>
>>148411296
i am down for that
>>
File: midsticker.png (23KB, 286x409px) Image search: [Google]
midsticker.png
23KB, 286x409px
Would something like this make a good sticker?
Like to put on a laptop or something?
>>
How hard was it to make dashboard, and what was the hardest general aspect about it, be it the art, programming, level design, writing, or something else?
>>148453261
That's adorable. Looks pretty good honestly.
>>
>>148453350
Thanks!
I'd say it was:

Most Tedious- Level Design/Writing

Most Difficult yet rewarding- Music

Most enjoyable- Spriting

Do you plan on making a game at some point?
>>
>>148453261
Would love to slap that on a sketchbook
>>
>>148453917
I've been trying to design characters and work on my story on and off but I have zero music and programming skills so I've just been casually working on the game until I figure out how to do those things, plus TF2 always tears me away from working on it. I was sort of considering RPG Maker since I've heard it's easier to use than game maker but I'm probably going to use game maker since I probably can do more in it, like a timer and day night cycle. I'm definitely being too ambitious on what I do in it though.
>>
>>148453261
So what's the sticker for?
>>
>>148448973
>dat ass
>>
>>148411296
holy shit was is this beautiful creature
>>
File: ScrappyGhouls.gif (53KB, 310x255px) Image search: [Google]
ScrappyGhouls.gif
53KB, 310x255px
>>148460537
A scooby Doo character.
>>
Update on Waste Walkers:

I'm starting to fall off. Not having as much fun. If this game interests you I'd wait until a sale, at least.
>>
>>148461967
What' wrong with it?
>>
>>148462113
The turn-based combat feels like a tedious arbitrary thing. It doesn't fit with mechanics the game brings.

Also, the script has some very heavy censorship. Even the word "piss" is censored.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XulvnXo6BJk
>>
File: midoristicker.png (68KB, 383x592px) Image search: [Google]
midoristicker.png
68KB, 383x592px
>>148457658
Anything you want it for.
>>148455838
The thing about DashBored is that it wasn't a big plan inside my head. I have much bigger and better plans for the future, and DashBored was made with the intention of completing a game. After I made that, I kept adding on to it, recreating it leading to the game you see today.
I would suggest setting out to make a game you know you can make before you set out to make the game of your dreams.
>>
>>148463334
Are you planning to sell them individually or as two-pair packs?
>>
>>148289995
>>148411296
>>148287321
>>148279168
fuck off
>>
>>148464149
Still trying to figure out how redbubble works.
We'll see, I'd rather sell two piece packs but they may not allow for it.
>>
>"I'm not posting anymore"
>proceeds to make more posts than ever before

attention whoring at its finest
>>
>not making $3000 a month on patreon and even more on etsy from selling Undertale OC art
Whats holdin you?
>>
>>148464846
The fear of having to learn to draw all the fucked up fetishes to get that sweet sweet fetish commission money
>>
>>148464846
undermeme is a shit game for fags
>>
>>148464708
Yeah, sorry. I'll be answering questions, but after that I'll try to keep it to a minimum.
>>
>>148464595
are you gonna draw all the dash boreds
>>
File: kim jong un duran duran.jpg (128KB, 800x622px) Image search: [Google]
kim jong un duran duran.jpg
128KB, 800x622px
Can I bang a wolfgirl in Towergirls yet?
>>
>>148464203
There's a lotta Batter x Zacherie yaoi for that.
>>
File: emmy award movie.png (81KB, 635x373px) Image search: [Google]
emmy award movie.png
81KB, 635x373px
>>148465030
wew
>>
>>148465451
go back to /trash/
>>
>>148465173
You're fine, post how you'd like.
>>
>>148465513
it's true though
>>
>>148463334
I think I'll try that actually. I have a few ideas I could make a small scale game with while sorta messing with my main game's story and characters. Thanks.
>>
/indie/ - fagbored general
>>
>>148465616
fuck off, drone
>>
>>148465243
I'll try to have certain things for everyone, I was hoping to at least make another sticker of Jack to go along with the Midori one.
>>
>>148465861
>>148465837
>>148411851
Is this what indie has become? Oh how the mighty have fallen.
>>
>>148466121
>hating on dfc
fuck is wrong with you, nigga
>>
>>148466121
>abloo abloo abloo someone doesn't like muh fag gayme ;__;

NO MORE THREADS FOR TWO WEEKS
SO SAYETH THE KING
>>
What's the best engine for making an RPG?
RPGMaker, or GameMaker?
I know it depends on what kind of complexity and what kind of things I want from it, but which would be the better option for getting the most out of a game?
>>
File: 1404318656992.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1404318656992.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>148466036
>I was hoping to at least make another sticker of Jack to go along with the Midori one.

Good shit right here
>>
>>148466505
>waiting for Cossacks 3
>>
>>148466489
RPG Maker if you wanna make something but can't program and don't need a lot of complexity, like Yume Nikki, Lisa the Painful, or Off. Game maker if you wanna do something less limited and can code, like Undertale or...um. Actually what other RPGs were made in Game maker now that I think about it?
>>148466393
I'm not Karbonic.
>>
>>148466996
FOURTEEN DAYS

SILENCE

YOU DING DONG BANNU
>>
>>148467227
I don't wanna.
>>
Ok, get this. Undertale, but the batter falls in and he talks to chara(the player) about his need to purify the corrupt souls who wander the underground like he does in Off. How would that go?
>>
>>148467468
>chara (the player)
you didn't even play the game did you
>>
>>148467625
Frisk and chara are basically representations of the player. It's close enough.
>>
http://www.redbubble.com/people/karbonic/works/22477639-midori?asc=u&ref=recent-owner

Jack should be available soon
>>
File: underrail update.png (2MB, 1700x1092px) Image search: [Google]
underrail update.png
2MB, 1700x1092px
I think I'm almost done with this STUPID FUCKING STEALTH MISSION.

My thoughts and prayers are with the two sledgehammers I had to leave behind to make it out alive. You will be missed.
>>
>>148468012
What game?
>>
>>148468141
Literally in the filename and in the image.
>>
>>148468141
Underrail, silly
>>
File: but at what cost.png (3MB, 1700x1092px)
but at what cost.png
3MB, 1700x1092px
With that, I have finally completed the stealth op at the docks. I hope to never see another stealth op for as long as I live.

Ultimately, three sledgehammers and one crawler stinger had to be left behind. Their deeds of valor will be remembered.
>>
File: geoff - Copy.png (85KB, 541x558px) Image search: [Google]
geoff - Copy.png
85KB, 541x558px
>the breeding season drama
>>
>>148471184
honestly I'm glad all those millennial degenerate faggots are getting cucked out of their meme game.
they all deserve to be owned and cucked and wrecked and humiliated forever.
>>
>tfw you will never play all these WW2 strategy games that come out
>>
>>148471184
What?
>>
File: image.jpg (196KB, 1920x1080px)
image.jpg
196KB, 1920x1080px
Any of you niggas played alien hominid
>>
>>148473217
Here's the link famdo

http://breedingseasongame.blogspot.ca/2016/07/breeding-season-is-over-s-purple-has.html?zx=f2f76c4fe34eedfb
>>
>>148473459
Nope but it's like one of the first "well known" games to start the retro revival right?
>>
>>148473657
Yeah I think so
>>
Is Renpy the best software to make VNs? Does it allow for a lot of branching and stat tracking?
>>
>>148467863
thats wrong

Also would the same player be the player in Off?
>>
>>148467863
>Frisk and chara are basically representations of the player.
no

play the game
>>
>>148473459
Back in the day
>>
>>148474209
>Does it allow for a lot of branching and stat tracking?

I think so. It's coded in Python so you can do all the variable and nitty girtty you would want in Python.

>Is Renpy the best software to make VNs?
Perhaps? Despite being a framework for python, there's a lot of advanced coding you can take advantage of.
>>
>>148473606
>Breeding Season is over
TOP FUCKING KEK
I'd still sign up for a patreon for only the /ss/ and /ll/ neoteny animations

All those assets can be found here btw >>>/aco/709172
>>
>>148474370
Toby specifically says that the player should name the Fallen Child after them self. That's sorta on the nose with chara and frisk being representations of the player. Though chara does talk to the player so I guess they're not the exact same person as the player.
>>
>>148473459
I dont think I ever got past the third or fourth stage. This is probably the first indie webgame to make it big. I think it opened the doors for Fancypants and N+
>>
>>148475974
>toby's shitposting joke tweets are canon
yeh okey bred
>>
>>148475974
Toby is a hack but Ill go into this later
>>
>>148476004
Don't forget games like Castle Crashers and I think the original meatboy too.
>>
>>148467863
>>148475974
>>148467468
>>148467625
Frisk and Chara are the same person.
>>
>>148476534
No they're not.
>>
>>148476656
Yes they are
>>
>>148476924
No they're not.
>>
>>148476534
they are not
look at pic related and you will see it
>>
>>148477070
Yes they are.
>>
>>148476534
Woooooow neck yourself
>>
>>148477110
Was this made by the Moon Over June artsit?
>>
>>148442591
will too busy with Bojack Horseman S3
>>
>>148477110
what is this tumblr shit
>>
>>148477110
DO NOT BRING THAT ARTIST UP! ALSO CHARA ISN'T MUTE!
>>
>>148477143
>>148477110
>>148477070
Chara is Frisk's headmate you bigot shitlord
>>
>>148477116
>No they're not.
>>148477384
No they're not.
>>
>>148477551
I wish 4chan didn't put in green text what I have copied.
>>
>>148477110
>Frisk
>adopted

>Chara
>mute

tumblr people need to play the game
>>
>>148477746

It's it possible for Frisk to get adopted by Toriel in the good end? You can say that you don't have anybody on the outside, and you'll get a scene where Frisk is sleeping in a bedroom and she leaves you a little slice of pie or something.
>>
>>148477898
yeah but that's no more canon than the ending where you just tell her to fuck off
>>
>>148477746
Toriel can adopt Frisk at the end of the game, and most people tend to choose that option.
>>
>>148473606
>another patreon funded western porno game goes under due to the devs being fuckups

Who could have seen this coming
>>
>>148471184
https://www.patreon.com/CloudMeadow
>goal of 9000$ a month
>>
File: Reap 2.png (688KB, 1216x1716px) Image search: [Google]
Reap 2.png
688KB, 1216x1716px
>>148471734
wot?
>>
Does Transistor have good combat?
>>
>>148466996
>like Undertale
Toby Fox is on-record as saying he doesn't know the first thing about coding. Gamemaker is good if you want to toss in gimmicks like he did.
>>
File: comfy cossacks.png (2MB, 1920x1080px)
comfy cossacks.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>when your RTS has comfy music
>>
File: 1468436438934.png (2MB, 1850x2223px) Image search: [Google]
1468436438934.png
2MB, 1850x2223px
>>148477551
>>148477384
>>148477308
>>148477143
>>148477116
>>148477110
Chara and Frisk are cute girls who love each other very much.
>>
I want to cum inside Buddy !
>>
>>148480052
Thats interesting.

I wonder how much GML Toby utilized compared to the plug-in-play features that GameMaker has.
>>
>>148481884
Rot in hell, Dale Spooner.
>>
>>148481884
DID YOU SCREWHEADS LEARN NOTHING FROM PLAYING LISA?
>>
is Buddy tight?
>>
File: DELET THIS.png (84KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
DELET THIS.png
84KB, 800x1000px
>>148481884
>>148482707
>>
File: Jackwip.png (40KB, 293x543px) Image search: [Google]
Jackwip.png
40KB, 293x543px
How does this look?
>>
>>148486023
tumblrcore
>>
>>148486023
I think it looks good
>>
>>148486570
fag
>>
>>148486648
>Insulting everyone who likes something you don't
Comeonnow.jpg
>>
>>148486828
>liking fag games in 2016
>>
>>148486023
Pretty good actually.
>>
>>148487167
What makes dashbored a fag game?
I haven't played it.
>>
>>148487391
literally all of the male characters are fags
and most of the "females" are mutant-gendered tumblrists
have you literally even read any of the discussion surrounding the game in this general
>>
And Jack's stuff is now available!
http://www.redbubble.com/people/karbonic/works/22479579-simple-jack?asc=u
More stuff probably will come in the future.
>>
>>148487540
>most of the "females" are mutant-gendered tumblrists
Where'd you get that from?
There's nothing in the game about gender as far as I can tell.
have you even played the game?
>>
>>148488218
>>148487540
>>148487391
The guy who keeps saying that dashbored's for fag's just here to spam that it sucks and to run a dumb joke into the ground.
>>
>>148489816
>everyone who disagrees with me is le one guy boogeymang xD
Neck yourself, kid.
>>
>>148489816
>implying it's just one person
TWO WEEKS
TWO WEEKS
>>
>>148490341
>>148490348
That just makes it worse then.
>>
>>148490878
Fuck off, steamgruppe stasi kike.
>>
>>148490341
Hey samefag I'm your biggest fan!
>>
>>148491351
>>>/steamgruppe/
>>
>>148490924
>tfw ywn be steamgruppenfuhrer
>>
neo-/indie/, more like: literally "behead all those who insult muh fagbored"-core
>>
>>148491415
>>>/midson/
>>
It's true that I killed my Mentor... and yet, I am not his murderer
>>
Jesus fuck indie's devolving so bad.
>>
>>148491509
heil der reich des karbonischen
jawohl jawohl
>>
>>148491537
>implying you were here before Karbonic showed up
>>
>>148491717
It's literally just >>148486828 this guy giving (you)s to this shitty bait >>148486648
every single fucking time

Just dont reply
>>
>>148492009
>millennial trying to act like he's been here longer than anyone
lmao-ing @ urlife

>>148492092
>karbonic steamgruppe shill using le you meme invented by /s4s/
kys
>>
Soldier Man, tell them.
>>
>>148492162
He's gone full retard now
>>
>>148492383
samefag
>>
>>148492383
>everyone who disagrees with me is le retard meme invented by /b/
Kill yourself
>>
>>148492624
>invented by /board/
You like to say that a lot, don't you?
>>
>>148492795
>people aren't allowed to call out foreign memes for what they are
Nice psyop, shill
>>
>>148493104
You say that, but
>>148304254 here you act like a meme made by /sp/ is fine just because you used it
>inb4 hurr durr shill
I fucking hated dashbored, but I actually played it rather than shitting up a thread for no reason
>>
>>148493479
>implying that's me
more psyops
karb has trained you well
>>
Can we talk about indie games from the olden years like 2000?
>>
>New OFF art by Mortis
My prayers have been answered
>>
>>148495112
most of the millennial faggots who've overrun this general now are too young to remember them

but you can certainly try
>>
File: all roads lead somewhere.png (2MB, 1710x1102px) Image search: [Google]
all roads lead somewhere.png
2MB, 1710x1102px
Shifting focus to a game made for ACTUAL human beings

After doing some side jobs in Rail Crossings and clearing out the burrower mines in Camp Hathor, I am now roughly half way to getting my 13th level.
I put my 12th level stat point into Perception, allowing me to take the Aimed Shot feat, which has greatly increased the the tactical use I get out of my sniper rifle.

I also found psionic mentor devices for multiple new abilities, including Thermodynamic Destabilization, which I would say is now officially my favorite psi ability in the entire game.

I'd be interested to hear how any of you other lads that are playing this game are doing. Last I heard, Misha was still looking for the drill bit in the Junkyard.
>>
>>148496826
>made for ACTUAL human beings

Not interested.
>>
>>148497302
What a shame. It's a good game, lad.

Also GOD DAMN CRAWLERS TO THE DEEPEST PITS OF HELL

FUCK YOU
>>
Any tips for playing Underrail?
>>
>>148495112
Like what? Really I don't know any
>>
>>148498049
Always collect tungsten carbide and hollow-point ammunition whenever you can.

Invest in a good bullet-resistant armor early on.

Bring multiple adrenaline shots with you wherever you go. Adrenaline is always useful.

Try to balance your morphine and health hypo cooldowns. You want to be healed soon enough before using morphine to not fall under 34% HP while you're using it, but you also want to be able to use a health hypo as soon as it wears off.

Molotovs are a very useful and cheap throwable. I recommend putting at least enough points into Chemistry and Tailoring to be able to craft your own whenever you want.

Try not to run out of ammo during combat. Sure, reloading usually only takes 15 AP, but that's 15 AP you could've used throwing a grenade, using a psi ability, or shooting somebody if you conserved your ammo in the first place.

You can't change armor during combat, so make sure you're wearing whatever you think will be best for the local encounters.

Switching weapons and gadgets during combat takes all your AP, or half if you have a certain feat, so make sure you have appropriate weapons and gadgets equipped before combat, if possible.

Vendors refresh their stock roughly every 90 minutes.

Your room at SGS is a great place to store loot the vendors aren't buying at the moment, or other items you don't have an immediate use for, such as crafting materials.

Carry lots of antidote shots when going into burrower and crawler areas. Also carry lots of flares when going into crawler areas.

Don't get killed.

Tchort is evolution.
>>
>>148486413

He needs a red nose and a "down with CIS" shirt to be tumblrcore.

>>148498049

Try to initialize combat whenever you find an enemy you intend to fight. You always go first. But if they spot you first, sometimes the enemy/enemies will go first.

Besides fighting enemies, starting combat can help you steal/catch stuff. If you're trying to steal something, but the eye symbol for the person(s) in the room go green before you can grab the stuff, you can try again in stealth mode, start combat while their eye symbols are still red/yellow, and have your character run to the thing you want to steal, use your action points to grab the shit, then go out of combat. The other people in the room will be none the wiser.
>>
>>148495224
Wait really? Post it.
>>
>>148499647
>If you're trying to steal something, but the eye symbol for the person(s) in the room go green before you can grab the stuff, you can try again in stealth mode, start combat while their eye symbols are still red/yellow
I think you might have that backwards. In Stealth Mode, green eyes denote NPCs that are unaware of your presence, with red eyes denoting NPCs that are completely aware of your presence.
>>
>>148499886

Oh yeah, I got it mixed up a lot. Led to a lot of quickloads when I started out lol.
>>
File: gangsallhere.jpg (156KB, 837x1000px) Image search: [Google]
gangsallhere.jpg
156KB, 837x1000px
>>148499873
The merch I mean. It seems new anyway
>>
FUCK
>>
>>148500373
kinda sad sugars not there. oh well, she was a hidden boss anyways
>>
>>148502296

Have this Sugar I found to compensate.
>>
What is the deal with "Cheese Legs" the dog at the beginning of Lisa? Is there any hidden in-game info I've overlooked on who owned it, or why the hell Brad would kill an innocent little dog?

:c
>>
>>148505064
it was a vicious animal hellbent on devouring an innocent child
>>
>not keeping your charons in the fridge
>>
File: Cards.jpg (262KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Cards.jpg
262KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>148505064

It was probably just a stray that wanted to eat Terry. It's played for laughs, but even a medium sized doge can fuck you up if you don't know martial arts.
>>
>>148508663
4chan
>>
>>148508663
what jame is this
>>
File: card City Nights.png (321KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
card City Nights.png
321KB, 1136x640px
>>148512520
Card City Nights
>>
bump

Bump for all the obscure weird European games that most Americans never heard of even though they were released in some kind of English
>>
I left almost 700 charons worth of shit down in the tunnels below Core City and completely forgot I left it there until like 3 hours later.

Almost to 13th level though. The progress is real.
>>
What does /indie/ think of this?
>>
>>148518909
show me some gameplay footage and I might have an opinion
>>
>>148518975
https://youtu.be/oke1PNrgsEE
>>
>>148519061
appears to just be "walk around with a lightbulb" simulator

I'm not sold on it
>>
File: tumblr_o8rspuv7ut1udwz9uo1_1280.jpg (403KB, 923x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8rspuv7ut1udwz9uo1_1280.jpg
403KB, 923x1280px
>Come back after a day
>Not dead
Literally what
>>
>>148519270
Well it is inspired by games like Yume Nikki. It's basically puzzle walking games.
>>
I've gone a long way since I started this run,

and I still have a long way to go before I see the end of it.
>>
File: 1463210381441.jpg (146KB, 795x531px)
1463210381441.jpg
146KB, 795x531px
>>
File: 1464663918456.png (121KB, 325x340px) Image search: [Google]
1464663918456.png
121KB, 325x340px
>>148477110
>>
File: iACvFrH_001.jpg (34KB, 957x181px) Image search: [Google]
iACvFrH_001.jpg
34KB, 957x181px
>>
>>148520065
Love the SMGs
>>
>>148531280
Gotta admit, I had a bit of fun with the MP6 a short while after I picked it up, but the 9mm assault rifles started to completely outclass it and all other SMGs after a certain point.
SMGs probably stay very competitive if you're on a high-DEX build and take all the good SMG feats, but that's not the build I went for.
>>
>>148481109
what game faM?
>>
>>148531867
>>>/vg/utg/
>>
>>148531798
cossacks
>>
>>148531985
he's not an undertale character you silly
>>
>>148532094
/utg/ is the home of all fags, mutants, and degenerates
>>
>>148532168
then get back there
>>
File: buddy and dusty.png (100KB, 450x700px) Image search: [Google]
buddy and dusty.png
100KB, 450x700px
>>148532168
no, it is about undertale
>>
>>148533271
not even close
>>
>>148259508
What's the deal with people complaining?
I think the music is fitting, I didn't even play Undertale, I couldn't recongnize this track unless someone pointed out it's origin
>>
>>148533729
the deal is autism
>>
>>148534140
nice 2009 /v/ meme
>>
File: Budsicle.jpg (95KB, 540x559px) Image search: [Google]
Budsicle.jpg
95KB, 540x559px
buddy is cool
>>
>>148534952
i want to lick buddy
>>
>>148535131
Buddy is not for licking!
>>
Fuck off
>>
>>148537568
buddy is not for liking either because she's worst girl
>>
>>148519339
It's what happens when the general takes
a break for a while. It get's back with new life.

>444 replies
nice
>>
>>148499207
The original Rogue?
>>
>>148505064
It's an anime cliche where the protagonist saves his future wife from a dog attack
>>
>>148533729
Then you have a shitty ear. Its not just the origin, Undertale's soundtrack matches it's shitty ZX Spectrum graphics. It clashes with Lisa's visuals. It's like hearing 8 bit music on a Sega Saturn game, or midi music on a modern 3D RPG Action Adventure game.
>>
File: thefuck.png (23KB, 1030x194px) Image search: [Google]
thefuck.png
23KB, 1030x194px
>>148539776
What?
>>
>>148539312
What a stupid trope
>>
File: 1467241816759.jpg (863KB, 1003x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1467241816759.jpg
863KB, 1003x1280px
Is there a single man worthy of Buddy?
>>
>>148541141
No one deserves staying on Buddy's side.
>>
>>148533729

Like I said, it's for the easily triggered.

I thought it was cute.

>>148534952
>>148535131

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Buddy-pop?

>>148539776

It's not like Lisa has cutting edge graphics either. There are tons of other games with much better sprites.
>>
yo
what are some good indie games for PS1?
>>
File: 1468007450711.png (505KB, 849x960px)
1468007450711.png
505KB, 849x960px
>>148545145
The Return Of Those Who Never Went: The Comeback
>>
>>148539312
Is Terry wife material?
>>
where can i get LISA mods
>>
File: 3MI0vFW.png (25KB, 1175x722px) Image search: [Google]
3MI0vFW.png
25KB, 1175x722px
http://sirdeeviant.tumblr.com/post/147413096587/ponified-lisa-the-joyful-i-think-i-captured-it

>>148547983

He sticks with you even after getting run over by a car.

>>148549000
http://indiegame.booru.org/index.php?page=forum&s=view&id=11
http://lisa-rpg.wikia.com/wiki/Fan_Games
>>
File: 1464029748004.png (158KB, 700x700px)
1464029748004.png
158KB, 700x700px
>>148549445
Thanks!
>>
I caught 5 hoppers instead of 3 so I have 40 pounds of live hoppers just sitting in my room. No one wants to buy them
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyCN7k_v5AM

also, Karbonic, the key you sent me for Dashbored doesn't work. I'll buy it sometime in the near future.
>>
>Rimworld on Steam

Might be gool
>>
>>148545145
Thrill Kill
>>
>>148551070

Too bad you can't just butcher them for their meat.
>>
File: ac.png (2MB, 1920x1080px)
ac.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
I didn't like the speed of Cossacks so I went ahead and installed American Conquest instead
>>
Reminder that Cossacks 3 never EVER and STALKER 2 never EVER
>>
>>148552967
where do I get the gamu
>>
>>148554101
GOG
>>
post your favorite indie games
>>
>>148556339
MOOOOOODS
>>
>>148556339
>>
File: TrashReduction.jpg (66KB, 600x300px)
TrashReduction.jpg
66KB, 600x300px
>>148556339

>have a baby with your own mom
>then have a baby with you and your mom's daughter
>the baby doesn't look like something from The Hills Have Eyes
>>
File: 1422732406672.jpg (64KB, 720x936px) Image search: [Google]
1422732406672.jpg
64KB, 720x936px
>>148556339
>>
File: 1422732141924.jpg (32KB, 261x214px)
1422732141924.jpg
32KB, 261x214px
>>148556339
>>
>>148556339
Cool reason to shitpost.
>>
File: das it mane.png (403KB, 753x834px)
das it mane.png
403KB, 753x834px
>>148556339
>>
ded thread
>>
Post games you're making!
>>
I'm watching one of the devs of Hempuli develop ESA2 and his skill level is not on the same level as the difficulty as the games he makes.
>>
goddamn they did not patch invincible johnny walrus
>>
>playing Underrail
>find a locked door
>go in a ventilation shaft and get into the room that way
>try to walk out
>can't unlock the door even though you're on the side that unlocks it

>>148566961

Are you playing a pirated version? He wasn't invincible when I fought him with the steam version of Lisa I got gifted.
>>
File: 1466175507584.jpg (101KB, 800x641px)
1466175507584.jpg
101KB, 800x641px
>>148566961
git gud
>>
>playing Underrail
>fighting the first actual challenger in the arena
>560 HP, 300 point energy shield, sprint, intimidate, adrenaline, morphine, and a sledgehammer that does like 90 damage per hit

how the fuck am I supposed to beat this encounter
at what level am I supposed to be even having this encounter, because it sure as shit isn't 13th
>>
File: spooks of the mind.png (436KB, 1700x1092px)
spooks of the mind.png
436KB, 1700x1092px
Wandering through the tunnels outside of Core City, found my way into what looks to be an old burned out Coretech joint. Something tells me there's probably a task related to this place.
>>
That's probably bad.
>>
We're already off to a terrible start.

There's not galvanic enough armor in the world for this shit.
>>
Why does game maker fix the game event time to the FPS. That's so stupid.
>>
File: Dark_Seed_Cover.jpg (15KB, 283x352px) Image search: [Google]
Dark_Seed_Cover.jpg
15KB, 283x352px
DARK SEED

the great indie point and click
>>
>>148572629
Cant you use delta_time
>>
>>148573293
What's so good about it? Looks cool.
>>
>>148573293
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZG3D7I7MaY
>>
File: 1448492720445.jpg (33KB, 672x372px) Image search: [Google]
1448492720445.jpg
33KB, 672x372px
>watching recent Prey for the Gods footage
>shitty half assed survival elements like eating food and starting fires for warmth to make X status icon fade from HUD
>shitty camera angles in fights
>stiff animations and lack of a dynamic animation system so it looks like a PS1 game
>boss design is generic and unremarkable
>actual combat just looks like a NuCastlevania tier cheap knockoff of Shadow of the Colossus instead of a spiritual succesor that improves and oes something new

They completely miss what was good about Shadow of the Colossus in the first place besides giant boss climbing, vid related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmSBIyT0ih0
>>
>>148576425
>less is more

No thank you, Polygon
>>
>>148573293
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUr-Gc3bsYU
>>
File: 1441340307972.png (44KB, 728x640px) Image search: [Google]
1441340307972.png
44KB, 728x640px
>$1,189 per month
https://www.patreon.com/CloudMeadow
>>
File: it just gets better.png (840KB, 1700x1092px) Image search: [Google]
it just gets better.png
840KB, 1700x1092px
INCREASE CHARONS
>>
File: 1450986621524.png (308KB, 795x486px)
1450986621524.png
308KB, 795x486px
>>148577451
>bloating the game with shallow features and busywork while the core gameplay is mediocre is good
Fuck off Neo Tomb Raider development team
most indie devs would be better off with "less is more" since feature creep and checklist
>>
>>148579502

Will you be able to have your girls fuck the monsters into submission?
>>
>>148579502
>Not explaning the drama
The Dev cucked his team and the last game they were working on, Breeding Season, to work on another game that is exactly the same thing. One of the directors wanted to continue the game but he refused to sell the rights, stole all the money from Patreon (which by the way, was receiving a whole fucking lot) and gave a "Fuck you" to everyone who spent 3 years working on it.

tl;dr Dev betrayed his team, scrapped the whole game and now is working on something that is the same thing

>>148581653
Don't get your hopes up, like Breeding Season this one will also fall for the same reasons.
>>
>>148581836
It was actually the art director who left and refused to sell the rights to the art. The guy had made 90% of the game's art.

The other artist of the staff left before him due to the shitty treatment of the project leader
>>
>>148577451
Are you the sorta person who thinks that something's automatically good if it's got a lot of stuff in it even if that stuff detracts and takes away from what's actually good about the game?
>>
>>148576425
What's wrong with the camera angles, granted I've only seen the trailer. I mean they're not that impressive but what's bad about them?
>>
>>148572629
I don't mind it but I can see how it would bother most devs especially when you want to do anything outside that configuration.
>>
Another one.
http://www.redbubble.com/people/karbonic/works/22491746-simple-isaac?asc=u
>>
>>148584704
He eat a nasty burrito that's giving him stomach cramps?
>>
>>148584930
He ate some moldy spaghetti
>>
I want him to hug me and eat my entrails!
>>
File: stickerpack.png (211KB, 470x428px) Image search: [Google]
stickerpack.png
211KB, 470x428px
>>148584704
http://www.redbubble.com/people/karbonic/works/22491928-midori-jack-combo-pack?asc=u&ref=recent-owner
And finally for now the Midori/Jack Sticker Combo pack!
>>
>>148581836
We already went over it a day ago a few posts up.
Fun fact, BS was actually the highest funded patreon on the entire site. Hbomb was never going to get the game done due to his incompetence, and its his dumb fault for signing S Purple on for 50% of the profits and not getting rights to everything made by his employees on his time.
It's a jew move but he's well within his right to take whats his when he left the team. Many AAA devs would kill to be able to do that.
>>
Any lewd LISA requests?
>>
>>148588505
A joy mutant whose whole body is a penis. His name is Richard.
>>
>>148588505
what about some Brad x Lisa?
>>
>>148589139
B-but Anon, that's forbidden love!
>>
>>148589139
you sick fuck
>>
File: tumblr_o972m9Bjko1tcf8c6o1_1280.gif (715KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o972m9Bjko1tcf8c6o1_1280.gif
715KB, 1200x900px
>>148588505
A ashamed lonely Brad
>>
File: dad.jpg (262KB, 1280x1232px)
dad.jpg
262KB, 1280x1232px
>>148589248
but it's also the most pure
>>
>>148588505
Buddy getting fucked by a really fat dude
>>
>>148590141
Buddy is not for lewd
>>
Post top 3

1. Super Meat Boy
2. Nuclear Throne
3. Cave Story
>>
>>148590430
Buddy is only for lewd
>>
>>148590787
1. Underrail
2. Risk of Rain
3. Nuclear Throne
>>
File: 1467340217785.png (308KB, 360x500px)
1467340217785.png
308KB, 360x500px
>>148590141
>>
>>148590787
1. Undertale
2. LISA
3. Death Grips (not a game, don't care)
>>
>>148591792
I'LL FUCK YOU IN HALF
>>
File: Clk1SRoWEAAeMjR.jpg (30KB, 400x500px)
Clk1SRoWEAAeMjR.jpg
30KB, 400x500px
>>148591792
>1. Undertale

You need to leave.
>>
>>148591792
>Undertale
>Indie

Go back to /utg/
>>
>>148590787
1. OFF
2. Don't Starve
3. LISA
>>
>>148590787
1. OFF
2. LISA
3. DashBored
>>
>>148590787
1. DOOM
2. Subnautica
3. Cave Story
>>
>>148593459
fag
>>
>>148593521
Doom's not indie.
>>
>>148593945
WHAT
>>
>>148585963
Mama mia pizzeria!
>>
>>148587087
I want Midori and Jack to combo up on me
>>
File: image.png (340KB, 785x757px)
image.png
340KB, 785x757px
>>148590787
1. LISA
2. LISA
3. LISA
>>
>>148593945
>a game made by two (2) guys on a garage in not indie
k
>>
>>148594860
So what? Every arcade game back then had only 4-5 working on it.
>>
>>148595309
yeah
they are indie games too
>>
>>148595409
No it's not! Even that there were a little amount of people working on it, those games were financially supported.
>>
>>148595569
But doom wasn't.
It was self funded and they sent it out to stores as sharware
>>
>>148595409
They weren't published independantly though normally.
>>
>>148596123
So if something like EA makes and publishes something in house by themselves, like I dunno battle field or what ever they make, is it indie?
>>
>>148596325
What would it take for a game to be indie then?
>>
>>148596412
For an independant developer, who rely on people to be interested in their games rather than getting sales through advertisements, being sold on shelves or names.
>>
>>148597029
We are talking about 1990s Doom you know.
Also if a game is sold at a local mom and pop gaming shop it isn't indie?
>>
>>148596325
>So if something like EA makes and publishes something in house by themselves, like I dunno battle field or what ever they make, is it indie?

Technically yes, but no one talks about it here for the same reason no one talks Undertale, cause its shit
>>
>>148597552
No, you idiot! EA has development teams that are financially supported by them to make games, that's why it's not indie.
>>
File: GrowHome_Launch_01_192711.jpg (193KB, 1500x844px) Image search: [Google]
GrowHome_Launch_01_192711.jpg
193KB, 1500x844px
WAIT WAIT WAIT!
SO DOES THAT MAKE GROW HOME INDIE?
>>
File: 1468617043397.jpg (61KB, 460x215px)
1468617043397.jpg
61KB, 460x215px
>dude what if we made a 2D minecraft instead of making something new and inventive
>dude you're a genius lmao
>>
File: Fox noms (2).jpg (704KB, 2000x1328px) Image search: [Google]
Fox noms (2).jpg
704KB, 2000x1328px
Can't we just stretch the term /indie/? Can't this just be a haven for all the lonely games that don't have their general?
>>
>>148597913
Fuck no. Ubisoft Reflections is a studio that works and is financially supported by Ubisoft.
>>
File: 1468392334218.png (178KB, 950x596px) Image search: [Google]
1468392334218.png
178KB, 950x596px
>>148598116
Wouldn't that mean we'd bring messes like /SLG/ with their cancerous fetishes
>>
>>148598116
>>148598290
(Forgot to add this part) along with other dead generals
>>
>>148598116
>Can't we just stretch the term /indie/?
Games that are not financially supported by publishers. How good is that?
>>
>>148597885
Dude we're talking about OG DOOM not the 2016 one
>>
File: e9d.jpg (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
e9d.jpg
16KB, 600x600px
>>148598102
>>
>>148598645
Dude, look at the fucking reply, we're not talking about Doom!
Doom isn't even published by EA, it's by Bethesda!
>>
>>148588505
this >>148372541
>>
>>148598616
I think miscellaneous low-budget titles from maybe larger companies should be considered too.
>>
>>148588505
Brad fucking some of those hot orphans
>>
>>148598169
It literally has Ubisoft in it's name. It's completely a ubisoft game.
>>
>>148599578
No, it's a studio owned by Ubisoft. Ubisoft Reflections is NOT Ubisoft!
>>
>>148596123
Doom wasnt even in stores when it started, it was shareware and you had to mail in money then theyd mail you back.
>>
>>148596325
No because they arent self funded themselves, they have investors. Also the developers arent publishing the game, EA Ankara or Ottowa is not made up of anyone at the main EA HQ in publishing.

The original Doom was published and developed by the same 2 guys in their basement.
>>148595309
>>148595409
Arcade game developers were told what game they had to make by a much bigger Yakuza family who paid their salaries.
>>
Almost all cyberpunk games are indie
When will /indie/ become /cyg/ 2.0?
>>
>>148600601
anon, thats retarded. thats like saying
>all insects are bugs so why don't we start calling all bugs insects?
>>
>>148600601
When people accept Turing as their waifu
>>
File: 1458113273901.jpg (65KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1458113273901.jpg
65KB, 640x360px
>>148600896
I call all bugs insects
Seriously where did you guys all go
laincuck is dead, 8cuck's dead, mcuck's dead
>>
>>148600913
turing is cute!
>>
File: 1456722297301.jpg (59KB, 289x299px)
1456722297301.jpg
59KB, 289x299px
I'm having trouble when playing yume nikki in full screen mode, i know that turning the game fullscreen scales up the whole game making it looking blurry, but it also looks like there's a drop in the fps making it feel way less smooth than it normally plays in windowed mode, is there a fix for this or should i look into my pc/gpu drivers?
Something similar happened when i tried to play fortune summoners in fullscreen.
>>
>>148601640
I've heard RPG Maker's just very badly optimized honestly.
>>
>>148601640
Sometimes its the fonts, did you try reinstalling them
>>
Witcher isnt indie because they have outside investors and are listed on WSE, same for Valve
>>
>It's an Eternal Access episode
>>
Where did Grandpa Armstrong learn karate? Was he stationed in Japan?
>>
>>148519061
looks nice. im interested
>>
>>148601640
im pretty sure it just looks that way since you fullscreened it. nothing you can do, ive learned to cope with it
>>
Ree
>>
>>148608897

Grandpa Armstrong must have also had a hard life, assuming he's the one who came up with Armstrong style. The Armstrong style is a mix of martial arts, and pain.
>>
>>148609778
There's a free version available if you'd like it. It's pretty short but it's HIGHLY advised that you make time for it when you won't be interrupted during the middle of it. https://rpgmaker.net/games/6560/
>>
File: lux vermis.jpg (275KB, 1024x976px)
lux vermis.jpg
275KB, 1024x976px
Adopt this vermis into your heart?
>>
does anybody like funny pizza land
>>
>>148612913
That looks like it's from Middens's and Gingava's dev's new game Where they cremate the roadkill. He a qt snake.
>>
File: zanzan.jpg (113KB, 424x461px) Image search: [Google]
zanzan.jpg
113KB, 424x461px
ZanZan
>>
File: funny pizza land.jpg (56KB, 540x375px)
funny pizza land.jpg
56KB, 540x375px
>>
>>148613106
Wasn't that a DooM mod with 3d models instead of sprites?
>>
File: 1407709436560.png (2KB, 203x212px) Image search: [Google]
1407709436560.png
2KB, 203x212px
Arkantos told me to come here and complain.

Uhhh... Sweetheart needs a haircut!
>>
>>148617073
who?
>>
File: tumblr_oabzclqK3E1vz337ho1_250.png (2KB, 196x232px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oabzclqK3E1vz337ho1_250.png
2KB, 196x232px
>>148617342
>>
>>148617379
Who's that though?
>>
File: 1456576985609.png (66KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1456576985609.png
66KB, 2000x2000px
>>148618952
>>
>>148618952

The joy mutant that attacks Bolo's gang when you first meet them. People theorize she's female due to her long hair, her name, and she says "YEAH" in a feminine voice when she attacks (this sound effect is the same one you hear when Buddy uses her flash attack and occasionally when Buddy picks up joy.)
>>
File: 1430872971474.png (222KB, 200x220px) Image search: [Google]
1430872971474.png
222KB, 200x220px
Man, how funny would it be if it turned out the whole mess was started because Brad dropped Buddy as a baby.
Thread posts: 591
Thread images: 125

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.