[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mass Effect General - /meg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 633
Thread images: 190

File: 1467727996404.jpg (323KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1467727996404.jpg
323KB, 1920x1080px
Squid Edition

MEG's updated updated Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/0326Anr2

Andromeda info:
http://pastebin.com/BiK2KhPw

Thread theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3i17f9IhPg

In this thread:
Death

Previous thread: >>147277607
>>
Back to your ghetto s/meg/ma
t dag
>>
>>147523184
>page 9
Did everyone die?
>>
>>147525292
/meg/ more like ded
>>
>>147525292
I think their namefags are sleeping or at work or something
>>
hello. where are the naked asari councillors?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJjnbhSTuqQ

Remember what it was like to be excited for a game?
>>
Hello! Where are the sweaty waifus?
>>
I'm tired.
>>
>>147525923
I'm excited for Endless Space 2 and 3030 Deathwar Redux. ES2 speaks for itself, 3030 looks like Mass Effect could have been without Bioware and EA fucking it up (gameplay wise, not graphics) and if there weren't any reapers.
Didn't buy it yet because just in early access now.
>>
Reading up on that Andromeda Info pastebin and ...
There are so many promises in there that mean absolutely nothing. Like "Andromeda will be more character driven" or "relationships between characters will be more realistic".

OK? So fucking what? We don't know anything about these characters. Not even a rough sketch. Personalities? Are they going to be lore breaking faggots like Iron Bull in DA:I? Randumb like Sera? My heartbreaking gay struggle like Dorian? Karth 3.0 like Solas? Utter garbage like Cole? Nobody likes the characters modern Bioware makes. And to top it off, you start with promises to things that not only do we not know, but are tending to be prejudiced against. Would be nice to have something to show for there, eh Bioware? How about a rough sketch? Or perhaps a vague description? Oh, no. We can't have that. It's not "perfect" enough. But please be excited. But not too excited. Just buy our game. Right?

Fucking hell ...

>>147527132
>3030 looks like Mass Effect could have been without Bioware and EA fucking it up
But where are the waifus?
>>
>>147525497
In their beds, naked under a thin blanket. In the sweltering heat it's all they can bear, and at times even that is not enough. Then they sleep nude without anything preserving their modesty.
>>
>>147527132
>3030 Deathwar Redux
That looks really fucking cool. Like Hotline Miami meets Firefly. And the music in the trailer made me really sad about how generic the music was in ME2 and ME3. You could transplant those soundtracks(minus the ME1 carryovers) into any "epic" game or movie and no one would know the difference. The ME1 soundtrack had character and uniqueness that set the game apart.
>>
>>147529196
>But where are the waifus?
waifus are one of those fuck ups I talked about.

playing Distant Star: Revenant Fleet right now, it's pretty cool. Can't remember the last time I really enjoyed an RTS.
>>
File: 1375584992511.gif (983KB, 285x285px) Image search: [Google]
1375584992511.gif
983KB, 285x285px
>>147529682
>waifus are one of those fuck ups I talked about.
You don't mean that.
>>
File: 8fcdaf59a0106d216791473ed156db47.jpg (687KB, 1485x1485px) Image search: [Google]
8fcdaf59a0106d216791473ed156db47.jpg
687KB, 1485x1485px
>10
>>
File: MA1.png (1MB, 747x1199px) Image search: [Google]
MA1.png
1MB, 747x1199px
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVm_ljDSdwA

>Ambassador: "Well, what about Anon... Earthborn... but no record of having a waifu."
>Commander: "Doesn't have one. He was raised on reality. Learned to look out for himself"
>Admiral: "He saw his whole unit die on Venus. He could have some serious emotional scars. "
>Commander: "Every soldier has scars. Anon's a survivor."
>Ambassador: "Is that the kind of man we want protecting the galaxy?"
>Commander: "That's the only kind of man who can protect the galaxy."

>Ambassador:"I'll make the call."

>In the year 2048, scientists on Asia mastered the technique of creating female humanoid robots with perfect resemblance.

>In the decades that followed, these goddess-like and submissive robotic females became mainstream, replacing women everywhere, enabling mankind to reach its greatest potential. The basis for this incredible technology was a force that liberated the very fabric of space and time for men everywhere.

>They called it the greatest discovery in human history.

>The civilizations of the galaxy call it....

>.....
>.....
>.....

>MAN EFFECT

>Dot dot du du du du dot dot du du du du
>>
File: 1464929697007.jpg (214KB, 1500x1137px) Image search: [Google]
1464929697007.jpg
214KB, 1500x1137px
>With the distraction of woman and their problems wiped out, mankind was finally able leave the solar system and build an empire that spread across the galaxy. Human females could no longer use child bearing and attractiveness to win over males. Men were now fully focused on what really mattered and what he truly wanted.

>In just 40 years, mankind saw the greatest technological advancements in the history of the world. No more women emotionally wrecking men, no more women using her vagina as a bargaining tool for frivolous things, no more feminism, no more "mai body my choice", no more "bu-but it's 20% off! I must have it!" no more sensitivity or muh feelings. Men everywhere were liberated. For the first time ever, women had to actually work their way up through skill rather than attractiveness or through children. This eventually became their downfall. Men around the world could now have their 10 robot wives do all the house work and child care, please them at any moment, and give birth to their children. All while not needing a human female.

>Oh sure, they fought back, the woman and their boytoy manginas fought back, and lost badly. Nations of the world united against the female threat and were victorious in a very short war. Woman lost the right to vote and most of them were exiled to the planet Venus (now terraformed). The women that were left in man's glorious civilization he built were either humble and cooperating wives who acted loyal to their husbands, or smart, intelligent women that could perform a normal job without filing a sexual harassment case every two seconds.

>The galaxy was at peace. Cities blossomed on many planets, populations soared to unheard of levels. Disease, poverty, hunger ceased to exist. No longer were men pressured to fight each other for pride or ego because he had everything he needed at home.
>>
File: 1409884452715.png (256KB, 736x1515px) Image search: [Google]
1409884452715.png
256KB, 736x1515px
>Turyuns
>Ahsorrie
>Geckonians
>Humans

>These four races too broke free from the female yolk and established a council and government on an abandoned space station built by an ancient and mysterious extinct race called the Brothiens. They called this goliath space station the Manidel. Each civilization held a council seat

>The Turyuns
>Manliest of all the races. Men around the galaxy strive to be like their people. Didn't take shit from females and advanced the earliest out of all the races. So manly they killed off all their Jew-turyuns which resulted in a shit banking system but a mighty and powerful, disciplined military that became strongest in the galaxy.

>The Ahsorrie
>Oldest of all races. Many sentient beings seek out the Ahsorrie for wisdom and guidance because of this. They're blue yodas. They are the leading producer of mature-looking blueskinned fembots. Their females are so savage they are kept in cages and sometimes sold as household pets. Ahsorrie are known to apologize a lot to customers.

>The Geckonians
>Most intelligent of all the races, but also the ugliest, fattest, weakest, laziest, and least socially inept. So ugly, fat, lazy and weak, their females voluntarily left the galaxy and have never been heard from again. Renowned for their advances in lifestyle and efficiency, the geckonians pride themselves in doing so much with the least amount of effort.

>The Humans
>Predetermined masterrace of the universe. Possesses the best qualities of all the other races. Only race that allows its females to hold its own independent governments. Newest race to reach FTL speeds and join the council. The galaxy has mixed feelings towards humans.
>>
File: myntechborg.jpg (120KB, 633x717px) Image search: [Google]
myntechborg.jpg
120KB, 633x717px
>Minor races
>Inferior races which still rely on their females for reproduction and governing. Weaker, less advanced and less powerful because of this. Not allowed a seat on the council.

>The Gypsies
>Fucking gypsies in space suites. Almost as weak as the Geckonians, but lack intelligence. Pathetic as fuck, good at salvaging and hoarding shit. The Gypsies certainly tried their own FemBots, but it ended in disaster when their female population successfully suppressed fembots and nearly committed genocide against its male population. Gypsies now roam the galaxy on a flotilla of ships, conceiving only through test tubes and from female raids, suffering generations of virginity. Alpha males are kidnapped, forever ensuring weaker subsequent generations. A more worse fate than being confined to a space suite they say.

>The Ujelly
>The Ujelly are an aquatic race. No one fucking gets them. No one knows for sure if they're real men or not. They don't really give an answer, and instead spew out some philosophical junk when asked. Because of this they're not allowed on the council.

>The Crowgans
>Niggers of the galaxy. Anamorphic, oversized, flightless crows with very short tempers with little to no intelligence. Known to start fights, lie, steal, cheat and hit on other species. Had to be sterilized by the Geckonians. Only the most alpha of all Crowgans could reproduce with a Crowgan female.

>Extinct Races

>The Brotheins
>A hyper-advanced race which dominated the galaxy. Mysteriously vanished over 50,000 years ago.
>>
>"You were right anon

>"The video evidence is indisputable. What we have here are genocidal sentient beings who wish to integrate us into hybrid female zombies and ending our race. We have linked these beings as what wiped out the Brothians."
>>
File: 1450568544073.jpg (992KB, 881x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1450568544073.jpg
992KB, 881x1920px
Don't die.
>>
File: 1459372435813.jpg (75KB, 599x798px) Image search: [Google]
1459372435813.jpg
75KB, 599x798px
>>147535413

Miranda getting sweaty in her black suit.
>>
File: 1435134523290.jpg (2MB, 2880x1918px) Image search: [Google]
1435134523290.jpg
2MB, 2880x1918px
Popping smoke grenades for the shuttle would be a cool thing to do in a mission.
Maybe your suit's locator got fucked, or maybe the environment is screwing it up.
>>
>>147529843
the game would have been better without the waifus and the romance bullshit.
>>
>>147538173

Or just using smoke grenades in combat.
Anyone caught in the smokescreen gets a decrease to accuracy.
I'm not really sure how the targeting computers work in the weapons, though. According to the codex, they make firing in a howling storm feel like a calm day at the range, but what the hell does that mean if it doesn't actually aim the rifle for you? Does it give you a dot or circle to follow where the round has high probablity to hit?
>>
>>147539524
ME2 barely had anything going for it besides the waifus. It was a shell of a game after stripping out the RPG elements, tone and writing of ME1. It was all flash, no substance.
>>
>>147535413
>that body
>that zipper placement
Is she an actual cosplayer or is she just wearing that for pay?
>>
File: 260055.jpg (199KB, 500x747px) Image search: [Google]
260055.jpg
199KB, 500x747px
>>147540748

Could be a model for the latex company.
>The company is called Andromeda latex.
>>
>>147539782
the smoke grenades in ME3 were total shit and made firefights unnecessarily tedious. It shouldnt even have any place in the futuristic setting where everyone has target assist or thermal helmets. Even the cloak of the Infiltrator isnt invisibility proof, so why can a fucking smokescreen be a problem? fucking retarded gameplaychoice
>>
>>147529196
>Nobody likes the characters modern Bioware makes.
Not true, tumblr loves it to bits
>>
>>147541734
>target assist

Doesn't matter if you can't see the enemy.

>thermal helmets

Citation needed. Shepard doesn't even have night vision in ME3, he still needs to put a flashlight in the barrel.

>Even the cloak of the Infiltrator isnt invisibility proof

Because it's not prefect optical cloaking.

>so why can a fucking smokescreen be a problem?

You can't (reliably, at least) shoot the enemy if you can't see them.
>>
>>147540635
yes that's the point. remove the waifus and all that clutter and they are forced to concentrate on actually making a good game.

>>147543363
"tumblr" is such a small and negligible percentage of players, their opinions shouldn't count at all. shouldn't.
>>
>>147544657
>Doesn't matter if you can't see the enemy.
bullshit, my powers should be able to lock on, heat signatures all that stuff, shit is possible today

>>147544657
>Citation needed.
you need a fucking infrared scope on your weapon which is totally backwards... its like they didnt even try to be futuristic. this shit should already be implemented in the helmet or your eyes though augmentation

>Because it's not prefect optical cloaking.
It should be

>You can't (reliably, at least) shoot the enemy if you can't see them.
It shouldnt be a problem in the first place

you would thinkk somewhere between now and 200 years in the future somebody would have though of a way to make visibility not a problem in the warfare, yet here I sit and get blasted by 3 centurions with fucking smokegrenades and I cant do shit against them while they have no problem shooting me. you see why this is a bad gameplay choice, do you?
>>
>>147545145
>yes that's the point. remove the waifus and all that clutter and they are forced to concentrate on actually making a good game.
You think the waifus are what made ME2 so stupid and hollow? Do you have a hole in your head?
>>
>>147545187

IR smokescreens is a thing. Can't use heatseekers or IR imaging through that.

>should be
>It should be
>It shouldnt be

Those aren't really rocksolid arguments.
>>
>>147546251
well, your opinion is really shit and I dont really care what you think. Mybe suck a cock and then kill yourself idk
>>
File: mfw lol ok.gif (1MB, 400x293px) Image search: [Google]
mfw lol ok.gif
1MB, 400x293px
>>147546536
>being this mad
>>
File: 1449170881016.jpg (62KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
1449170881016.jpg
62KB, 612x380px
>>147546536

Alrighty, then.
>>
>>147545537
>You think the waifus are what made ME2 so stupid and hollow?

no, but it created a large percentage of the problems, I was just too lazy to go one with all the other problems it had.
also nice cherry picking:
>and they are forced to concentrate on actually making a good game.

>Do you have a hole in your head?
you must have a hole in your head to think that.
>>
File: 1465580931480.jpg (41KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1465580931480.jpg
41KB, 600x600px
>>147546679
>implying
he didnt even bring counter arguments so his whole post was worthless....what else to say to such low test betas
>>
is everyone falling for the autist again?
>>
File: mfw laughing deadman.gif (3MB, 640x266px) Image search: [Google]
mfw laughing deadman.gif
3MB, 640x266px
>>147546864
>no, but it created a large percentage of the problems
That's literally retarded. You think the decision to continue with waifus is what led to hollowing out the franchise and going stupid? ME1 had waifus but it's a complete game with a coherent narrative.
Stop being willfully retarded.
>>147547059
>getting this assblasted
>>
>>147547281
they always do, dumb sheep
>>
>>147547307
you didn't even read my whole post
>>
>>147547281
It's the only way to keep these threads alive tho
>>
>>147550935
we'll find other ways
>>
>>
So what kind of story are people hoping for in Andromeda?

Syrian "refugee" simulator? Ancient evil awakens in new galaxy? The adventures of Ryder the resource collector?
>>
>>147548380
Yes I did. It's all retarded. You're being entirely illogical. Waifus did not cause the story of ME2 to suck. Waifus did not lead to fewer RPG elements. Waifus did not force Wac Malters to shove Cerberus down our throats.
>>
>>147555551
it's part of the problem and took away a huge part of ressources. how is that hard to understand?
>>
>>147554713
>So what kind of story are people hoping for in Andromeda?
I want a story that's focused on conflict without relying on shit like Reapers or rips in reality. It could be a bunch of smaller conflicts that snowball into major problems, like on dramatic TV shows.
Or even better, anyone here seen the Johnny Depp movie Blow? Remember that scene where Depp and his shifty partner are meeting with a supplier in a hotel room and it's tense as fuck? The scene culminates in tensions rising so high that Depp gets shot in the stomach but then uses the shock of the moment to get everyone to calm the fuck down and make the deal. I want the game to feel like that.
I'm pretty tired of video game stories trying to be like really long movies, focusing on a single problem with a single solution and always building and climaxing in predictable, boring ways.
>>147556126
But you're just pulling that out of your ass. The story was nailed down a long time before the romances. Stop being so stupid.
>>
>>147556410
the romances don't have much to do with the story but still took a lot to do. how do you know they haven't done those first, then made the lackluster story afterwards?
>>
>>147554713
this is what it's going, to be a multiculti maniacal group (in the game it's going to be the survivors of the ark ships from our galaxy) who will be so much outraged by the single dominant race(UHH.. HELLO, PEOPLE?! IT'S 23RD CENTURY) in Andromeda so they will go on full scale genocide on those who oppose the idea of multicultural multiracial equality paradise
>>
>>147556632
Because I'm not retarded? The romances have to slot into the story AND they rely on the post-recruitment scenes and loyalty missions for specific flags. And, ya know, it wasn't BioWare's first fucking game.
Again, stop being willfully stupid.
>>
>>147556410
>It could be a bunch of smaller conflicts that snowball into major problems, like on dramatic TV shows.
So like DA2?
>>
>>147557542
Maybe. I liked a lot of what DA2 tried to do, they just didn't have the time to pull it off.
>>
File: 1467470162705.jpg (464KB, 622x900px) Image search: [Google]
1467470162705.jpg
464KB, 622x900px
>tfw no qt alien gf in a squishy biotech suit.
>>
>>147556857
It will probably be like this yeah. Andromeda is ruled by one race and all other races are subjugated. When that race tries to do the same with the new arrivals from the Milky Way you have to fight back and free all the other races in Andromeda from their oppressive rule with the help of ancient technology from a collapsed space empire.

>>147557542
I honestly wouldn't even mind if they went with a story somewhat like DA2 without all the nonsense. But just being a normal soldier with friends and family that gets drawn into multiple conflicts would be more interesting than once again being a space jesus
>>
It's ridiculously long, but it was a really good critique on the Mass Effect series. I recommend it.

http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=27792

What were people's thoughts?
>>
File: MODOKretroSHS_zps3515487c.jpg (153KB, 570x420px) Image search: [Google]
MODOKretroSHS_zps3515487c.jpg
153KB, 570x420px
>>147560886
>giant head
>qt
Does this get you wet?
>>
>>
>>147564256
slut
>>
File: 1237_yvonne_strahovski.jpg (559KB, 2001x2941px) Image search: [Google]
1237_yvonne_strahovski.jpg
559KB, 2001x2941px
>>147564256
>>
File: YAib78j.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
YAib78j.png
2MB, 750x1334px
NOT DYING TODAY
>>
>>147567645
we'll see
>>
File: Snowstorm.jpg (1MB, 3072x2304px) Image search: [Google]
Snowstorm.jpg
1MB, 3072x2304px
>>147567645

Just posting some nice natural environments since Mass Effect lacks them.
>>
File: miranda_red_dress_by_brinx2.jpg (131KB, 800x1155px) Image search: [Google]
miranda_red_dress_by_brinx2.jpg
131KB, 800x1155px
>>
Comfy space mobile home?
Going on an interstellar roadtrip?
>>
>>147568968
I really liked that dress
>>
>>147569216

I liked it more before he removed the crotch panel. Now it looks like she doesn't have anything down there at all, which is awkward as fuck.
>>
File: 1461531692664.png (94KB, 410x415px) Image search: [Google]
1461531692664.png
94KB, 410x415px
>>147569207
>come back from 2 week interstellar travel
>60 years have actually passed
>>
>>147569598
for you
>>
>>147569598

What crotch panel?
>>
File: 157-1-1390533669.jpg (890KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
157-1-1390533669.jpg
890KB, 1920x1080px
Looking at the meshes in Ashley's face in the first and third game, they have done some minute changes, it seems.
>>
File: SANTA-MONICA-facebook.jpg (533KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
SANTA-MONICA-facebook.jpg
533KB, 2000x1000px
>>147567645
>>147567868
>nothing but ice, rock and snow
>nice
pls stop
>>
File: iiXsmnL.jpg (2MB, 3200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
iiXsmnL.jpg
2MB, 3200x1800px
>>147573726

I wouldn't really call Santa Monica Pier 'natural'.
>>
>>147571409

On Miranda's dress...

The in-game textures have a fabric panel that covers that open area near her crotch. That render from DA removed that (he painted it over with a skin texture), which doesn't make a whole lot of sense anatomically.
>>
>>147573979
It's the perfect marriage of humanity and nature. A goddamn ferris wheel 10 feet from the ocean.
>>
>>147574087
The belly button is throwing the whole thing out of whack. It's up like 3" too high, making it look like her cooter is a millimeter below the cutout.The most you might see in that dress would be a little bush hair though.
>>
>>147540748

I think she's the wife of the series producer from ME2 onwards.
>>
>>147576081
really?
>>
>>147576081
That can't be right.
>>
>>147577798
>>147577989

Producer: https://twitter.com/GambleMike
Wife: https://twitter.com/FionesB

Scroll through the photos, it's her.
>>
>>147578396

Holy shit, it actually is!
>>
File: CTQoSFTUEAAFFH5.jpg large.jpg (175KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
CTQoSFTUEAAFFH5.jpg large.jpg
175KB, 1000x1000px
>>147578396
damn
>>
>>147579350
how am I supposed to go to sleep now?
>>
>>
File: Andromeda Williams.jpg (272KB, 2000x1125px) Image search: [Google]
Andromeda Williams.jpg
272KB, 2000x1125px
Posting a cute waifu.
>>
>>147585626
I thought you were going to post a cute waifu?
>>
http://orig13.deviantart.net/b58b/f/2015/051/8/9/asari_patreon_celebration__by_masscomics-d8ivj10.jpg
>>
>>147586478

Posting a cute waifu?
>>
>>147589047
Go ahead
>>
File: collectors_by_evilpowny-da8xris.png (966KB, 1024x922px) Image search: [Google]
collectors_by_evilpowny-da8xris.png
966KB, 1024x922px
>>
Can never find decent Tali pics from these threads.
>>
just got the trilogy on pc, what mods are recommended? Anything that makes the character models look, you know, not like shit?
>>
>>147594150
Go to the Nexus and look up the graphics mods. There's a bunch. I also like the controller support mods.
>>
>>147592064
decent pics are exclusive to decent waifus m8
>>
>>
>>147592064
>Can never find decent quarian suit pics from these threads.
>>
>>147585626

why does she look like she's frustrated ?
>>
>>147597253
>2 female admirals

something FUBAR is going to happen
>>
>>147598281
>ships on maneuver crash into each other
>>
Just got ME1 for pc, planning on playing adept or something like that, iirc, you get to choose either electronics or decryption; which one allows greater story progression, isn't one mostly used to get loot?
>>
>>147600943
>Decryption
>allows the unlocking of sealed doors and containers, as well as the use of the Sabotage ability
>Electronics can allow you to repair or bypass objects. Electronics increases the strength of your shields and the amount of hull restored when you repair the Mako. This talent grants the Overload ability, which damages enemies and shuts down their shields.
>>
>>147602345
Thanks, but do you personally know any more specifics? Like, bypassing is for computers, yeah? I know there were several missions that stemmed from computers.
Then, there's opening doors, which could also affect missions...
Fuck it, what do you recommend?
>>
>>147602560
you don't need both on your Shepard to use them, squadmates can have those skills and you can use theirs as long as you bring them along. if you always take Kaidan with you for example and put points in those skills when you level up then you are set.
>>
>>147602852
ty
>>
>>
who's the most useless squadmate skill/ability-wise ?
>>
>>147605801
Jacob's pretty bad
>>
>>
File: turiana_by_derangedleech-da8zn7w.png (990KB, 1016x1075px) Image search: [Google]
turiana_by_derangedleech-da8zn7w.png
990KB, 1016x1075px
>>
>You will never spend your life protected by a bluefu who will be there for your entire life and you'll have to let her go in the end knowing she will have many more lifetimes to go with many more people like me
>>
>>147609315
;__;
>>
>>
File: me__edi_by_weissidian-da71d4f.jpg (178KB, 900x1203px) Image search: [Google]
me__edi_by_weissidian-da71d4f.jpg
178KB, 900x1203px
>>
Who is your waifu and why is it Liara
>she is perfect
>>
>>147609315
>you
>me
what kind of evil man are you that you can just steal my bluefu?
>>
File: 1436865816732.jpg (155KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1436865816732.jpg
155KB, 1920x1080px
>>147602345

That's what I really like about the first game, and what made it feel like more of an RPG. There's a difference between skill and ability, and investing more points into a specific skill not only obviously makes your ability better, but also increases the bonuses associated with that skill. Increasingly better shield with Electronics, for example.
I also really like that since your squadmates can have the same skills, you can still open footlockers or bypass doors.
>>
>>
File: Jessica_Chobot.jpg (116KB, 2100x958px) Image search: [Google]
Jessica_Chobot.jpg
116KB, 2100x958px
Butts.
>>
File: edi_alt_suit_hr_by_g1pno.jpg (1MB, 3360x1994px) Image search: [Google]
edi_alt_suit_hr_by_g1pno.jpg
1MB, 3360x1994px
>>147622794
>>
>>147616245

My waifu isn't Liara, though.
>>
File: edi_from_ashes_hr_by_g1pno.jpg (1MB, 3360x1994px) Image search: [Google]
edi_from_ashes_hr_by_g1pno.jpg
1MB, 3360x1994px
>>147622936
>>
>>147622794
not that butt though
>>
>>147625426

All butts.
>>
File: yotsuba no.jpg (6KB, 194x119px) Image search: [Google]
yotsuba no.jpg
6KB, 194x119px
>>147625572
>including the butt of Diana Allers
>>
Picked up ME3 again today in the 360. Does anyone even still play the multiplayer?
>>
Guys ...
>>
>>147629943
probably not
>360
hahaha. most likely not.

>>147630295
yes?
>>
>>147630776
Aw man, and it had such fun mp too.
>>
>>147629943
Yeah, it's still moderately active. More so on 360 than PS3.
>>
>>147631073
well just try it out, maybe it's still active, but last I heard here the MP on consoles was dead
>>
>>147631073
>>147634374
well there you have it

>25 minutes to page 10
wew
>>
>>147630776
>yes?
Just making sure you're here.

>>147636895
From >>147626795 to >>147629943 was nearly 40 minutes.
>>
>>147637498
yeah but the interval has become increasingly shorter
>>
File: 1332015917152.jpg (26KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
1332015917152.jpg
26KB, 384x384px
I think it might be more trouble than it's worth, keeping /meg/ alive.
>>
>>147641836
christ man, those quarian edits were so good.

football now
>>
>>147626795

Yes, because I don't do your memes, mayne.
>>
>>147644384
>saying "mayne"
>"I don't do memes"
>>
Anyone got some hot new fapfics!?
>>
>>147647278
there's this new site called meatspin, it's got a lot of good fics there.
>>
>>147620807
Kind of Tali to include throatfuck handles into her attire.
>>
File: Futasari_shower.png (111KB, 800x1132px) Image search: [Google]
Futasari_shower.png
111KB, 800x1132px
>>147647278
>>
>>147647767
How old do you think people here are?
>>
>>147648345
>tfw some of the fapfics on HentaiFoundry sound pretty hot, but it's with Tali or other quarians, so why the hell would you read that?
>>
>>147647278
There were two relatively newer fics -
>http://www.hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/scottius/15674/Video-Game-Vixens/53126/Chapter-19/TaliZorah-In-Heat-Mass-Effect-Bestiality
>http://www.hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/daman/20808/Shepard-is-Suspicious-of-Liara-Joining-Her-Crew/53390/Chapter-1/The-Interrogation
>>
>>147654951
>http://www.hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/daman/20808/Shepard-is-Suspicious-of-Liara-Joining-Her-Crew/53390/Chapter-1/The-Interrogation

not bad
>>
File: tumblr_o9v3ozkY441u6rxu8o1_1280.png (492KB, 1020x1391px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9v3ozkY441u6rxu8o1_1280.png
492KB, 1020x1391px
>>
Those are quite the pokies.
Exaggerated proportions aside, the renders he makes are damn good.
>>
>>147660996
it looks like shit
>>
Heavy duty thruster nozzles?

White hot radiator panels stretching for miles behind the ship?

Hundreds of docking bays?

Coasting on inertia, warm and safe behind a two hundred meter thick debris shield of ice?

Cryostasis, banter and maintenance with teleoperated drones?

Spindly lengths of lattice and struts, glittering in the light of a new star?

Marveling over the scale of the drive section? Standing between fuel tanks the size of skyscrapers?

Feeling the ship vibrate as Antimatter/matter annihilation engines unleash forces that melt continents, just to brake?

Seeing the many dozens of survey ships and landers detach? Fading dots of white against the infinite black of space?

Hearing the creaking of a thousand thawing cryostasis pods?

Watching an alien world as the ship gracefully settles into a high orbit around it?

Landing on a strange new world?

Exploring?

Finding things, good and bad?

Waifus?

Loving how the ME:A turned out?
>>
File: 1412982569334.jpg (199KB, 600x647px) Image search: [Google]
1412982569334.jpg
199KB, 600x647px
>>
>>147650312
old enough to not get mad
>>
>>147660996
He forgot the black line on one of the tits.
>>
>>147665247
didn't notice that
>>
>>147665247

Oh, shit, you're right.
>>
>>147662902
are these cruise missiles or for transportation?
>>
>>147661821

Nah, the suit looks great.
>>
>>147662060
>Coasting on inertia, warm and safe behind a two hundred meter thick debris shield of ice?

I don't understand this.
>>
>>147668301
A ship can coast on inertia in space, after getting up to speed by using the engines. And coasting at high speed means even the smallest bit of space-debris is dangerous, so you put a big debris shield on the front of the ship. I imagined the ice one was harvested from an asteroid or something already in orbit, cheaper that way.
And finally, the living quarters that the debris shield protects are probably warm, firstly because life likes warmth and second because shedding heat in space is hard.
>>
File: amd-rx-480-polaris-4.jpg (292KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
amd-rx-480-polaris-4.jpg
292KB, 1920x1080px
Slightly hyped of Andromeda.

I have 2000 hours of multiplayer in ME3. Everything unlocked. Do you think they will give something extra for ME3 mp players in Andromeda?

Also I will need to upgrade my gfx card. Will 480 be enough to play Andromeda 60 fps on 1080p?
>>
>>147668863
>shedding heat in space is hard.
only if you don't want to be detected by sensors. if you want to shed heat, just open a hatch.
>>
>>147669609
>Will 480 be enough to play Andromeda 60 fps on 1080p?

Depends on your graphical settings and your other hardware, but yes. It runs The Witcher 3 superbly.

>>147669852
>just open a hatch

That does what? How is a hatch going to shed heat from a fusion reactor?
>>
File: 20160706132113_1.jpg (194KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
20160706132113_1.jpg
194KB, 1366x768px
>Sperg out and cave in to gaben's temptations, get both 1 & 2 under $10
>Pretty far in, get to ousting automatons from a cluster mission
>Last outpost with the beautiful skybox
>Get to outpost, no colossus
>Clean out rocket troopers and snipers
>Try to remember if a colossus was supposed to be here

>Drops out of fucking nowhere and lands right onto the Mako
I was too busy giggling like an idiot to get a proper screen.

Dubs decides what class I choose for ME2.
>>
File: 1466982696183.jpg (54KB, 341x341px) Image search: [Google]
1466982696183.jpg
54KB, 341x341px
>>147669609
this faggot again, I really hoped you would've killed yoursel by now you degenerate autist.
>>
>>147670462
I was being facetious, but not wrong. there are cooling systems, even nowadays, that transport heat to other places. have you never wondered how a fridge works? it's literally the most simple of principles.

>>147672690
shut up autist. don't you dare calling other people what you clearly are.
>>
>>147672115
This thread is way too slow for that, mate. But infiltrator.
>>
>>147670462

Frostbite is BF3 tier?

Witcher 3 runs about 40 fps on 1080p high settings now with my radeon 270x. It's ok in that game.

But steady 60 fps is what I need to have in ME3 multiplayer.

I hope that upgrading to Radeon 480 is enough to play Andromeda at least on high settings 1080p and get 60 fps.
>>
>>147675338

The RX480 is way better than the R295X, so I would say so, yes.
The guy I watched got 55FPS in The Witcher 3 on Ultra in 1080p. Can't remember his other specs, though.
>>
>>147672690
wtf? Who let you out of your cage?
>>
>>147669609
>Do you think they will give something extra for ME3 mp players in Andromeda?

No, I don't. The promotions, if any, will be for the then-current EA games.
>>
File: 1424918070301.jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1424918070301.jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
Does EA make 4K a standard resolution for their PC games yet? If not, what are the odds of Andromeda having 4K support?
As you can probably tell, I don't play many EA games.
>>
>>147677395

I don't know if Battlefield 4 has it, or if Battlefield 1 might have it. It's possible seeing as how much focus they put on graphical fidelity.
>>
>>147665247

I don't think he did.

http://pixologic.com/interview/mass-effect3/7/img/highres/Eva.jpg

Eva's suit is asymmetrical in the game, there's no black stripe across the left breast.

On a side note, does anyone know how he's getting those models so smooth? I'd ask myself, but I have an irrationally deep seething hatred for all things DA related, and I don't really wanna signup for an account there.
>>
>>147679597

Oh, right, the right line is suppose to look like a flap.

He uses Blender, or something.
>>
>>147680091
oh right
>>
File: dog.jpg (15KB, 577x424px) Image search: [Google]
dog.jpg
15KB, 577x424px
>>
>>
stay safe
>>
File: 1467502555977.png (56KB, 192x154px) Image search: [Google]
1467502555977.png
56KB, 192x154px
>>147686724
>Stealth Dreadnought
>>
http://orig11.deviantart.net/80ac/f/2016/188/9/2/miranda_lawson_pool_time_by_o0kidha0o-da949ew.png
>>
>>
>>147686724
>heavy dreadnought

Why?

>stealth frigate

Just imagine the ungodly amount of money needing to be spend on element zero if they also have the equivalent to a Tantalus drive.
>>
>>147689570
Missing a dick, otherwise it would be perfect
>>
Starting a character to go through the trilogy, what class should I go with?
Soldier and Sentinel are out,
I've already done runs as Engi/Adept, played around as an Infil for half a game
The main two I'm torn between are Vanguard / Adept, since I just did a main story run when I played the latter.
The class is subject to change between sequels, I just want to know the most fun class for ME1.
>>
>>147695594
Vanguard
>>
>>147695594
Most fun for ME1? IMO it's the Adept. The biotic powers are crazy fun in ME1. But in ME2 the Adept kinda suck, so I would switch to Sentinel or Vanguard for the sequels.
>>
>>
Weekes
>>
>>147687249

Stealth is impossible in space, so why not?
>>
Don't make me do this
>>
>>
>>
http://orig09.deviantart.net/070c/f/2016/188/1/8/femshep_and_thane_krios_by_partamuumi-da96qnl.jpg
>>
>>147673154
The problem is that there is no other place to put the heat. Space is empty, there's nothing totransfer heat to, you can radiate heat away, or carry coolant that you eject but that's pretty much it.
>>
>>147706624
>special snowflake ryder
>>
>>147711159
Based on how little we see of xir, and how little is known of the character in the first place, there can be no snowflake more special, anywhere.
>>
>>
>>
>>147706624

I like blonde Asians. Nice lips, too.
>>
File: EDI, 128-5-1389728639.png (2MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
EDI, 128-5-1389728639.png
2MB, 1680x1050px
DED
>>
>>147706624
>meth heads in space
>>
>>147700860
How many?

>>147719083
Miranda is better.
>>
>>147719083
Why didn't they reconstruct the skin?
>>
https://my.mixtape.moe/dqwfga.mp4

>This is a tiny bit of a longer video I’m working on. The main project is about 5-6 minutes long and features Jack and Miranda. Its about half way done, but till then enjoy this.
>>
>>147720509
>/PolishedDearAnemonecrab
>>
>>147716416
long neck
>>
>>147720509
>>147720689
very nice
>>
File: EDI, 128-2-1389728638.jpg (197KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
EDI, 128-2-1389728638.jpg
197KB, 1680x1050px
Kind of DED.

>>147720157

Gotta have that sexy robot look, man.
>>
>>147725558
>sexy robot
Right
>>
>>147727210
>it's a my fetish is better than your fetish episode
>>
>>147727704

Not fetish, just what was literally said by Bioware in the art book.
>>
>>147719083
>>147725558
>designed for infiltration
>metal eyes
>rigid metal titties
The jig would be up if anyone looked at her face or if she brushed up against anyone. Cerberus a shit.
>>
>>147730859
>not "the jiggle would be up"
ONE JOB
>>
File: Eva, pre-render.jpg (321KB, 2100x1327px) Image search: [Google]
Eva, pre-render.jpg
321KB, 2100x1327px
>>147730859

Well, her eyes is just the skin mod for EDI, prior to getting incinerated, she's got brown eyes.
>>
>>147731990
>ass like that and it's never going to good use
>>
File: edi_3.jpg (294KB, 2100x1327px) Image search: [Google]
edi_3.jpg
294KB, 2100x1327px
>>147732403

I do think she's been putting her ass to work infiltrating the Mars facility. You just know that pucker is designed to take dicks.
>those goddamn plump thighs
wrap around my head pls
>>
File: dr__eva__orders__by_zoedemar.jpg (491KB, 1024x1681px) Image search: [Google]
dr__eva__orders__by_zoedemar.jpg
491KB, 1024x1681px
2cute
>>
>>
whats with all the EDI and Jack cancer recently? Its always the same 5 pictures. step up your game please.
>>
>>147735181
Looks closer to Kaiden
>>
>>147736930
You're one to complain about reposts, autist
>>
File: edi_by_sallibyg_ray.png (2MB, 1500x1920px) Image search: [Google]
edi_by_sallibyg_ray.png
2MB, 1500x1920px
>>
>>147737645
I'm not the autist. It's the same images every thread, it just gets boring. Whatever post what you want.
>>
>>147736930
shut up faget
>>
Severing Morinth's ability to 'meld'? Transforming her into a functioning member of society? Keeping her leather get-up?
>>
Aside from the flaws Fallout 4 has as a game, the character creator looks pretty good, and the hair looks way better than in Mass Effect. Both the styles available and the look of the hair. It doesn't look like a plastic mold.
The beard looks great, too.
>https://youtu.be/hKArxwpSIjs?t=1m39s
I don't know if it's the Frostbite engine or just sub-par 3-D modellers, but I hope hair looks better than previous Mass Effect games and Dragon Age: Inquisition.
>>
>>147737968
Damn it, Jesse
>>
>>147738528

Uh, right, the embedding doesn't link activate the time-code.
1m39s. The Geralt creation. The hair looks pretty damn good.
Other hairstyles still look a bit weird, quality of the hair-wise.
>>
>>147737768
>complaining about 'cancer'
>not the autist
Sure you aren't
>>
File: 1451421143508.jpg (102KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1451421143508.jpg
102KB, 682x1024px
>>147738528
that femshep looks really nice
>>
File: newrenegade-4819.png.jpg (36KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
newrenegade-4819.png.jpg
36KB, 320x320px
>>147738809
fuck off, I completely acknowledge that I am cancer. Wasnt my post, try harder fag
>>
File: edi__1_by_sallibyg_ray.png (3MB, 1300x1920px) Image search: [Google]
edi__1_by_sallibyg_ray.png
3MB, 1300x1920px
>>
>>
>>147739173
>>147738809
Will the real autist please stand up
>>
http://i.imgur.com/wvwIOIy.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/s0hn41L.jpg
>>
>>147750391
>autist status: triggered
>>
>>147750391
>Futa Asari cuckolding
Truly the thinking man's fetish
>>
>>147750391

MUH DICK
>>
>>147750391
what's inside asari's blue balls?
>>
>>147754231

Biotic cum. It can impregnate the females of any species.
>>
>>147755256
Will those females give birth to Asari or to their own species?
>>
>>147757217
rule of cuckold says asari
>>
>>147757217

More futa asari, but with the cock shape and proportion of that species.
There are some rumors of futa asari with horsecocks.
>>
>>147758954
Some poor horse got cucked by a futa asari?

Deviants.
>>
>>147758954
>walk down presidium main street
>suddenly big crowd
>asari with a "my mum was an elcor" shirt in the middle
>>
>>147759428

Indeed. The implications are disturbing.
>>
>>147750391
When her dick is up waifu's butt, does one lick waifu puss or Liara's balls?
>>
>>147762321
both
>>
>>147762321
You should probably ask them to be sure
>>
>tfw no emplaced weapons like this in Mass Effect
>200 years later and they've regressed in weapons technology
>https://youtu.be/tgXWJEZzFHE?t=23s

If they redesigned the shuttle to look more like a Black Hawk with dedicated gunports, I wouldn't mind a mission where you either drop in guns blazing, or you fly to a different part of the map and you have people attacking you along the way, ground threats or otherwise.

There are ways of doing that, but still keeping in-line with the whole RPG part of the game. It'd be like the Mako, but flying.
>>
>>147764717
can't make killing enemies too easy
>>
File: 1465763785175.jpg (80KB, 1265x778px) Image search: [Google]
1465763785175.jpg
80KB, 1265x778px
Have they said anything about why she's got eyebrows yet?
>>
>>147765029

In-universe, or game mechanically-wise?
>>
>>147765525
no they haven't

>>147765771
both
>>
>>147765525
I don't think these new developers have ever played previous games
>>
>>147765525
It's a human male who is really an asari stuck in a man's body and had reconstructive surgery to look that way, don't you dare judge her life choices you hateful bigot she's a beautiful blue lady who's stunning and brave
>>
File: mfw constanza zoom.gif (1MB, 264x264px) Image search: [Google]
mfw constanza zoom.gif
1MB, 264x264px
>>147766924
>made the MP of ME3
>designed the combat for all of ME3
>never played a ME game
>>
>>147766986
>2186
>still designating genders at birth
why won't those shitlords ever go extinct?
>>
>>147767378
>gender is just a societal construct
It sickens me that this sort of retarded thinking has spread beyond college campuses.
>>
Gentlemen, is it physically (digitally?) possible to make a decent looking male Shepard in ME1?
>>
File: 1334675186182.jpg (118KB, 653x786px) Image search: [Google]
1334675186182.jpg
118KB, 653x786px
>>147768197
Of course.
>>
File: 1431643439480.jpg (26KB, 387x378px) Image search: [Google]
1431643439480.jpg
26KB, 387x378px
>>147767235
>MP
>>
>>147767761
ugh please put trigger warnings in there next time, it's [current year] after all
>>
>>147768667
***Not default Shep***
>>
File: mfw ehhhh...no.gif (1MB, 285x212px) Image search: [Google]
mfw ehhhh...no.gif
1MB, 285x212px
>>147769101
>the best part of ME3 doesn't count as Mass Effect
>>
>>147770631
>the best part of ME3
They did the Citadel DLC as well?
>>
File: mfw hahaha no.gif (1MB, 400x275px) Image search: [Google]
mfw hahaha no.gif
1MB, 400x275px
>>147770724
>he actually likes the schlocky fanservive of that DLC
>>
>>147764717
I'm like 89% sure there's a turret sequence in Mass Effect 3
>>
>>147764717
>>147771836
ME3 has a bunch of turret sequences in Rannoch.

>>147771070
It's better than the super edgy you die while everyone you know and love starves to death on Gilligan's Planet ending.
>>
>>147771836

Yeah, but it's shit. The weapon sucks dick.
>>
>>147772004
>It's better than the super edgy you die while everyone you know and love starves to death on Gilligan's Planet ending.
False equivalency. Citadel isn't a replacement for the ending and everything is better than the original ending. Stepping in dog shit is better than the original ending. Being forced to eat said dog shit is better than the original ending.
If your litmus test for quality is "Better than the original ending to ME3!" then you must go through life pleased as punch.
>>
>>147772772
>Being forced to eat said dog shit is better than the original ending.
very very debatable. I'd rather get my memories deleted with some future tech to experience the gutting ending of ME3 over and over again as if it was new than eating dog shit.
>>
>>147772772
>False equivalency
It's false equivalence. Also, false equivalence describes a situation in which two different subjects are touted as equivalent to each other; what I claim is that Citadel is in fact quite different from the original ending in as much as Citadel is actually palatable and the original ending is not.

Learn to English you shitdog.
>>
>>147773806
>spouts nonsense
>insults the intelligence of others
The Citadel DLC isn't a new ending. Comparing it to the ending when no one was talking about the ending is fucking stupid, fagnut.
>>
>>147774242
>try to fake intelligence
>get crushed
>best response is HARBLGARBLFAGNUT
>>
>FemRyder first announced for Andromeda
>ManRyder announced next
>ManRyder voiced by H Jon Benjamin
what's your reaction
>>
File: 57209742.jpg (454KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
57209742.jpg
454KB, 1280x720px
>>147775123
>H Jon Benjamin
is that official or your (shock-)fantasy?
>he's voicing Sterling Archer
it wouldn't be so bad
>>
> -The female Ryder isn't exactly the default face. There is a bit of a twist this time around but they can't say more yet
They're going Day Z with it and locking Ryder's appearance to the EA profile, aren't they?
>>
>>147776341
>They're going Day Z with it and locking Ryder's appearance to the EA profile, aren't they?

I don't know what that means.
>>
>>147776341
why is that important for me?
>>
>>147776536
>>147776541
In DayZ you get one randomly generated character. No customisation options at all, whatever you get first, you're stuck with.
>>
>>147776901
don't be dumb, they wouldn't do that with ME:A. too much complications and fan outrage preprogrammed
imagine some nigger tumblrina getting a white blonde.
>>
>>147776901

Oh, that sounds really shitty. Have they ever explained why?
>>
>>147777174
Social experiment. Basically they wanted to make white manbabies play as sassy black women for the free publicity Kotaku and Polygon gave them for the backlash.
>>
>>147777174
"Because you can't choose your gender and race in real life either"
>>
>>147777467

Oh, for Christ's sake.
>>
>>147777612
well thankfully one can choose to stop playing a really really bad game though.
can you actually jump in Arma/Day-Z now? last time I checked you couldn't.
>>
>tfw don't know shit about Resident Evil besides the fapfuel
>this is a Resident Evil character
what the fuck? thought that was some retarded self-insert at first
>>
>>147780493
If it's anything like the RE Barry, Saren has him blackmailed to betray Shepard just as they're about to hit Ilos.
>>
>>147774407
Here's the autist, everyone.
>>
>>147776341
>>147776901
You're an idiot.
>>
>>147780493
Barry's awesome, sort of a simple family man cop who favors a Magnum
>>
>>147776901
I'm pretty sure you're retarded, that was Rust
>>
>>
Since thr multiplayer is dead, how in the living guck am I supposed to get my galactic readiness up for not-so bullshit ending?

Did Bioware even think about this for two seconds before thinking this was a good idea?
>>
>>147787807

Download the Extended Cut.
>>
Why is garrus the best squadmember?
>>
>>147788032
Already did. Doesn't that only bring it down to 3100 and? Even with it and no multiplayer, it still doesn't seem like it'll be enough.
>>
>>147788995

It's enough. You can get it around 7000 total if your good, which gives you 3500 effective.
>>
>>147790645
*get it to
*you're

I need to hit the hay.
>>
File: 29425920.jpg (335KB, 700x603px) Image search: [Google]
29425920.jpg
335KB, 700x603px
>>
>>147792938
Hello TM
>>
>>
>>
File: binary_love_by_1abc2abc-da98sl2.jpg (1MB, 3604x2016px) Image search: [Google]
binary_love_by_1abc2abc-da98sl2.jpg
1MB, 3604x2016px
>>
http://orig11.deviantart.net/fe1a/f/2016/189/6/a/liara_and_kayla__is_everything_alright_now__9_by_grummel83-da985v7.png
>>
did wg kill himself
>>
>>147804116
Germany lost from France, so probably
>>
>>
>>147804535
Lol
>>
>>
>>147804116
>>147804535
no I'm here and I'm not mad. Injuries (basically started with injuries into the whole EC, Gündogan ded, Reus ded, no replacement striker), refball, etc, Germany basically dominated the game but Müller didn't show up throughout the whole EC. Youngest team in the cup so future's bright.
Not mad, just a bit disappointed.
>>
>>147809906
> a bit disappointed.

yea right
>>
>>147802370
Why the fuck is Femshep so beautiful? Thanks, now Im depressed for the rest of the day.

>>147804535
ahahahaha, maybe the german team isnt deverse enough, better add some refugees
>>
>>147809906
>Gündogan
classic traditional german name, dates back from the liniage of the hohenstaufen
>>
>>147810031
I didn't expect them to come this far at the beginning of the tournament, what with all the injuries and Löw still being head coach. a bit of expectation is always in play, but they already performed much much better than expected, especially considering they broke the Italy curse.

>>147810032
>>147810105
Well they basically played an african team yesterday.
>>
>>147809906
Please tell Löw to sniff his ass and eat out of his nose when he doesn't have multiple cameras pointed at him. It's disgusting.
>>
>>147810412
yeah I will tell him next time I meet him. living in a country with just 82 million inhabitants and probably another 10% more of illegals, you basically meet everyone there all the time and know each other.
>>
>>147811002
Thanks. I'm sure he should be easy to find at the next Wir Schaffen Das bbq
>>
File: 1431468024184.jpg (8KB, 250x95px) Image search: [Google]
1431468024184.jpg
8KB, 250x95px
>>147811002
>yfw jogi stays at WG's hotel because of financial problems
>>
>>147811498
I hope you didn't imply that we're a flophouse.
and anyway I wouldn't let him check in.
>I'm sorry sir, but we don't want to scrape those tons of boogers off the walls after your stay.
>>
>>147811946
>flophouse
Give me proof, name of the Hotel so I can google it.
>>
>still waiting for that ME movie
jesus christ when they will announce it?
>>
>>147812683
its been cancelled
>>
>>147812781
You can't cancel something that you didn't even announce :^)
>>
>>147812841
yes, they wanted to make one but binned it because no producer wanted to pay for it. I was merely telling the anon that he can stop waiting. stupid fuckface
>>
>>147812683
>Wanting an ME movie
If not even Blizzard's huge investments can deliver a proper game-movie, what hope would ME have?

Just watch some SFM porn instead
>>
>>147813121
>Proper game-movie
i enjoyed Warcraft fuck off
>>
File: 1450510900483.gif (2MB, 330x270px) Image search: [Google]
1450510900483.gif
2MB, 330x270px
>>147813196
>>
>>147813196
Are you Chinese?

It is a mess of a movie with terrible CGI that acts better than the actual actors.
>>
>>147813258
German, they didn't act bad and CGI was solid for this kind of movie, you are just nit picking
>>
>>147813603
>they didn't act bad
Blizzdrones, not even once
>>
>>147813813
Only game i've played that was made by blizzard was Overwatch during open beta
>>
>>147813913
Just the autist being the autist then.
>>
File: 1466923210015.png (267KB, 363x405px) Image search: [Google]
1466923210015.png
267KB, 363x405px
>>147813974
the other autist tho, the one who is a furry and constantly needs to post his specs and MP playtime to impress anon's.
what a pathetic loser, fucking fantasy faggots
>>
Waifus sniffing your dirty laundry while you're asleep?
While touching themselves?
>>
>>147811946
>flophouse.
no, but I highly doubt you're a Hilton or Ritz tier either
>>
>>147812416
I won't.

>>147812683
all video game movies are bad

>>147813196
you have bad taste then. I can't believe it was a financial success though (made $422m with an investment of $160m).

>>147816158
indeed we aren't. we're a solid middle class hotel
>>
File: FemShepSad610.jpg (78KB, 610x343px) Image search: [Google]
FemShepSad610.jpg
78KB, 610x343px
>you will never know where WG works and spam his phone with recording of Femshep

worst day of my life
>>
>>147813258
>terrible CGI

Nah.
>>
File: 1431148340632.jpg (125KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1431148340632.jpg
125KB, 500x500px
Kind of, sort of dead.
>>
File: 1445251901240.jpg (21KB, 236x327px) Image search: [Google]
1445251901240.jpg
21KB, 236x327px
Hello, dead people
>>
>>147820029
my greatest fear
>>
>>147821654
well, we have you, post the same 5 cancer pics and be on your way
>>
>>147822157
What the fuck are you even doing here besides bitching? Attention whoring?
>>
>>147813196
I agree. It was an enjoyable movie that got a lot more flack than it deserved. A lot of reviewers were comparing it to Battlefield Earth which is just absurd. Warcraft had problems(pacing, lore overload, uncanny valley) but comparing it to Battlefield Earth is beyond retarded.
I think if David Bowie's son had been allowed to just tell one story instead of having to set up multiple sequels it could have been a very good movie.
>>
>>147822207
yes. what are you doing here, posting the same pictures over and over just to remind everyone that this general is dead and shouldnt even extist anymore? is your life this boring?
>>
>>147822585
>people posting
>dead
Pick one
>>
>>147822681

>>147821591
>>147821654
>typical /meg posts
wew
>>
>>147822821
Don't like it, leave
>>
>>147822867
it just amazes me that you are on /meg all day just for the thread to reach page 10 and then post one of your 10 pictures in your folder with the reminder that we are dead.
I didnt even realize that there are people more autistic than me.
>>
>>147802370
>kayla
That's how you spell hard-on in Greek. Pronounced kavla
>>
>>147823094
Hold on, you're in a thread that you don't have nothing to contribute and offers you nothing yet you insist on staying? All you call others autistic?
>>
>>147823194
I would really really like to talk about Mass Effect, but when I did that, I was met with harsh resistence from the community for my affront to post ME-related stuff in this general. This made this general perfect for shitposting and trolling. Don't like it? Leave. :^)
>>
>>147823476
>harsh resistence
Like?
>>
>>147822491

One of the problems he said he had while making the movie, was how to set up everything for a universe as big as Warcraft. Even if you just make a movie about the first game, there's difficulty that entire thing while also thoroughly explaining how everything fits together. All the places, introducing all of the characters and also giving them time to establish who they are, etc.
>>
File: 1464632044100.png (332KB, 492x528px) Image search: [Google]
1464632044100.png
332KB, 492x528px
>>147823569
you dont really think I discuss this out with you, do you? fuck off, this place is infested with cucks, futalovers, trannys and all sorts of degenerates and you have a problem with me? this place is like a condensed /b and is practically made to shitpost.
>>
File: 1446997954746.png (521KB, 722x563px) Image search: [Google]
1446997954746.png
521KB, 722x563px
>>147823820
Whatever you say, boss
>>
>>147823860
picture 3/10
cant wait for the other 4 ashley pictures
>>
>>147822491
It's a bad movie mate, like a total mess with horrible actors and jarring cgi. If you found that enjoyabke then good for you, but just because The Room was entertaining doesn't mean it was good
>>
>>147823191
thanks for that info, OCD.
>>
Is this Liara? Can I marry her?

http://i.4cdn.org/gif/1467858571484.webm
http://i.4cdn.org/gif/1467940350376.webm

>>147824076
Not OCD. You're welcome, though.
>>
>>147824365
>"can I marry this 9/10 semendemon" the 0.5/10 basementdweller virgin asked with no indication to be ironic
>>
>>147824365
No. No.
>>
>>147824452
>I'll take insults that never worked on anyone over 5 years old for 400$, Alex.

>>147824702
I think she looks very blueberry muffinfu-ish. A little younger, maybe, but it's very, very much there. Am I the only one seeing it? Oh, God. It's a tranny, isn't it?
>>
>>147825597

It's the nose, I think. Don't think it's her, though.
Gillian something, I believe her name is.
>>
>>147825597
You're too paranoid
>>
>>147714161
yo wtf...i made this ! Really surprised to see it here pham
>>
File: 1430764063378.png (272KB, 326x344px) Image search: [Google]
1430764063378.png
272KB, 326x344px
>>147825720

He helped fund this thread, he has a right to send someone to keep an eye on it.
>>
>>147825853
That is the official story. I forgot the rest.
>>
>>147825926
ENEMIES EVERYWHERE!
>>
>>147825795

You're GothicMaster1988?
>>
>>147825689
If anything, I think her nose is spot on. I know Liara is modeled after an actress and that this isn't her, but the nose, eyes and eyebrows are a perfect match. The lips are even more kissable, though.

>>147825720
If /gif/ is involved, there's reasonable doubt. It's gay af.
>>
>>147825795
hey Raul, I really like your stuff
>>
File: 1465961855955.jpg (15KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1465961855955.jpg
15KB, 500x375px
>>147826230
yeah, on deviantart
>>147826301
thanks..random anon
>>
Where did eddrf go?
>>
>>147824365
>>147825597
>>147826295
A bit pathetic
>>
>>147823191
>Pronounced kavla
Sounds like how a 'Strayan would pronounce kevlar.

>>147824365
She's cute. Can I shave her head and attach fake blue tentacles to it?
>>
>>147826725
... he said after a while, looking at his own reflection in the mirror.
>>
>>147826486
thumbnail looked like a shaved Miranda
>>
File: 1461210966760.webm (197KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1461210966760.webm
197KB, 640x480px
>>147827472
You shouldn't have said that ...
>>
https://torrentfreak.com/megaupload-2-0-to-launch-with-original-megaupload-user-database-160708/

wew
>>
>not the blonde Jill
bah
>>
File: EDI, 1429226446647.jpg (217KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
EDI, 1429226446647.jpg
217KB, 1920x1080px
>>147829470
>>
>>147832848

Didn't mean to quote.
>>
>>147832793
>actually likes RE5 Jill
You have shit taste. That wasn't even supposed to be Jill originally. They changed her from Sherry(the little girl from RE2) to Jill late in development and just didn't bother to change the design.
>>
File: EDI, MCZ2wv7.jpg (153KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
EDI, MCZ2wv7.jpg
153KB, 1920x1080px
Shiny robo butts.
>>
File: 1464666717800.jpg (234KB, 1379x894px) Image search: [Google]
1464666717800.jpg
234KB, 1379x894px
>>147835843
Fine, JEES
>>
>>147835957

Hell yes.
>>
I really dont get what people find atractive about EDI. Sure, the oversized female attributes but its just a metallic robot with a shit voice. There are heaps of better waifus out there and you get basicallly cuckolded by joker. Literal beta tier waifu
>>
File: 9713-0-1455070244.jpg (412KB, 800x563px) Image search: [Google]
9713-0-1455070244.jpg
412KB, 800x563px
>>147835843
>>
>>147836446

Where's that from?
>>
>>147836535
Fallout 4
>>
>>147836535
Here's the female version btw
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9278
>>
File: reset.png (716KB, 1080x1440px) Image search: [Google]
reset.png
716KB, 1080x1440px
>>
>>147835008
I don't really care about those intricacies since I never played any resident evil game
>>
File: 1357021771467.png (3MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1357021771467.png
3MB, 1680x1050px
Fucking hell
>>
File: Snake Samus.gif (268KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Snake Samus.gif
268KB, 800x600px
>>147836446
>>147837335
nice ass
>>
Would you choose a waifu twice as tall as her original height, or half her height? Tall and lanky, or short and stacked?
>>
>>147848027
>you will never be choked by a Femshep giantess while cumming over her giant tits

please dont give me any more reasons to kill myself
>>
>>147848457
What happened to pretending to be a girl?
>>
>>147848578
>you will never rub your clit against Femsheps face
better? its way easier if everyone thinks youre just another male anon
>>
>>147848578
>>147848950
>gays not allowed
>Imma lesbian don't hit on me silly boys teehee
autism levels of this magnitude would blow up the scale. I can't believe anyone to be this retarded so I can safely assume you are (again) lying.
>>
>>147849979
haha faggot fell again for my cheeky ruses, Im actually an Apache Attackhelicopter
>>
>>147852154
You can't be an Apache Attackhelicopter.
And even if you were, you'd break the rules. Only humans are allowed to post here.
>>
>>147848027

So inhumanly tall or suffering from dwarfism?
>>
>>147853051
it's guaranteed to be someone's fetish here.
I'd go for the small one as long as I don't have to have offspring with her, don't want the boys to suffer manlet status
>>
>>147855227
What if she was a third taller? so 2/3rds of her original height?
>>
>>147836323
Because Joker's crippled ass is the closest thing they can identify with. If all he has to do is press some buttons really well to get a piece of ass like EDI then there is some hope in the galaxy.
>>
>>147856141
since everyone in mass effect is 6 ft that'd mean 4 ft. still a bit small.
>>
>giantess femshep will never crush you with her wam naked body

fug, I really didnt need this fetish
>>
>>147856829
wtf, I dont even have this picture saved, are my femsheps being filtered?
>>
>>147857141
that looks extra-terrible. and I don't even mean swampbeast in general, I mean just this one pic looks really bad because those strings are just too tight and cutting into her flesh.
>>
>>147857506
nah, its perfect.
>>
File: fem_shepard_by_koshakn7-d5yuxs8.jpg (233KB, 660x1210px) Image search: [Google]
fem_shepard_by_koshakn7-d5yuxs8.jpg
233KB, 660x1210px
>>
File: 1450421024417.jpg (89KB, 900x628px) Image search: [Google]
1450421024417.jpg
89KB, 900x628px
Need waifus with cow tits. Preferably with nipple rings.
>>
>>147859408
moooooh
>>
File: Quarian_milk.png (467KB, 800x4302px) Image search: [Google]
Quarian_milk.png
467KB, 800x4302px
>>147859408
This is all I have on the subject unfortunately.
>>
>>147859605
>quarian

No, please.
>>
File: 1450356419839.jpg (3MB, 2500x4000px) Image search: [Google]
1450356419839.jpg
3MB, 2500x4000px
>>147859408
>cowtits
disgusting
>>
Anyone got the pic of that sjw getting hired as a writer? I think she was from kotaku or something
>>
File: 1466188516342.jpg (512KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1466188516342.jpg
512KB, 1920x1080px
>>147859790
ive got you m8
>>
File: the_Nose_knows.jpg (43KB, 855x479px) Image search: [Google]
the_Nose_knows.jpg
43KB, 855x479px
>>147859790
here, have one extra

>>147859790
notice all them noses
>>
>>147859948

What does 'virtual rape' mean, anyway?
>>
File: 461.png (339KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
461.png
339KB, 680x680px
>>147860227
I WILL FUCK YOU AND YOUR WHOLE DAMN FAMILY YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT CUNT I WANT TO STAB YOU IN YOUR FACE DIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>147859948

Thanks mate

My gf has now all but given up hope for Andromeda as well
>>
>>147860812
>gf
fucking normie
>>
>>147860636

Ah, I see.
>>
>>147861149

Nah she's just as autistic as I am. As a couple it's perfect because I literally don't need other friends/socialisation and neither does she
>>
>>147820029

He only prevented that by virtue of his phone camera too shitty.
>>
File: 1468016522157.jpg (1MB, 2500x4000px) Image search: [Google]
1468016522157.jpg
1MB, 2500x4000px
>>147859773

>>147860227
I think she was complaining about games that let you fuck, rape or kill other virtual characters.
maybe next they want to forbid writing books about it.
>>
>>147861435
if you ever break up, both of you will have a serious problem then.
but then:
>breaking up with your imaginary girlfriends
>>
File: Armageddon.jpg (32KB, 526x176px) Image search: [Google]
Armageddon.jpg
32KB, 526x176px
>>
>>
>>147868138
cute
>>
>>147868138

Terrible hair.
>>
>>147869524
swampbeast has terrible hair
>>
>>147870589

Both of them do.
>>
http://img01.deviantart.net/d32a/i/2016/190/4/2/mass_effect__jack_unchained__post_war__by_commanderjinx-da9d8rx.jpg
>>
Gonna do another full replay. I've played adept and vanguard. What should I do next?
>>
>>147873173
that looks really retarded from the waist down.

>>147873841
try soldier
>>
>>147873173

So, her shorts consist of a belt and the holes you put your legs in?
That's one of the most retarded designed I've ever seen.
>>
File: 1468016384670.jpg (129KB, 1282x720px) Image search: [Google]
1468016384670.jpg
129KB, 1282x720px
Does anyone here know of any fun sci-fi games with orcs aside from Warhammer 40K? Playing as one isn't necessary.
>>
>>147876034
GW got the Space Orc camp pretty much cornered. I can't think of a good alternative
>>
>>147876034
Heroes of the storm has a couple orcs and sci-fi elements.
>>
>>147876034
Shadowrun games. If you count cyberpunk as sci-fi
>>
the 2 most cancerous video game characters in the history of gaming
>>
File: 27787215.jpg (129KB, 450x626px) Image search: [Google]
27787215.jpg
129KB, 450x626px
>>
>>147881101
Those aren't undertale or sonic characters though
>>
>>147881995
how's life?
>>
>>147883723
but those stay in their containment threads while liz faggots try to inject her into everything and then there is the swampbeast autist
>>
>>
Which Asari do you think has the best futacock?
I'm going for Samara.
>>
>>147887038
best? yeah probably samara.
liarahas the biggest though, that's why she's so shy. she doesn't want to embarass people, especially sheploo, with that huge rod of hers
>>
>>147887038

Sha'ira
>>
>>147887038
Samara's is old and not even as firm as her tits, best obviously belongs to her daughter Morinth.
>>
>>147890304
Samara is a quality milf whose cock made three murderous daughters though. Hard to top that.
>>
>>147884648
Pretty good. I've got a new job and just been enjoying summer.

How is meg?
>>
>>147890304
800 years of plowing experience are hard to top
>>
>>147892530
>How is meg?
oh you know, the usual. dead.
what kind of job? is it fun?
>>
File: 'fair'.jpg (62KB, 804x578px) Image search: [Google]
'fair'.jpg
62KB, 804x578px
well good night then
>>
>>147894043

good night fair anon
>>
File: D_rex_415894_Out_with_Bang_2.jpg (43KB, 477x189px) Image search: [Google]
D_rex_415894_Out_with_Bang_2.jpg
43KB, 477x189px
>>
File: the_thief_by_1abc2abc-da98nfy.jpg (145KB, 1600x848px) Image search: [Google]
the_thief_by_1abc2abc-da98nfy.jpg
145KB, 1600x848px
>>
>>
>>
>>147887375
>liarahas the biggest though
I think that honour goes to Aria
>>
>>147904406
Aria's is in fact among the smallest MTs.
>>
>>
>>147826509
He began a new project, which is to make his seagoing ship spaceworthy.
>>
>>
>>147905887
>MTs
What is an MT? Is that some futa-thing?
>>
>>147910225
Mating tube, yes
>>
>>147910225
See
>>147649417
>>
File: mjmg6ky7aT1qa601io3_250.gif (2MB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
mjmg6ky7aT1qa601io3_250.gif
2MB, 245x245px
>>147885321
>somebody thinks Femshep is one of the most cancerous characters because of you posting it on a ME related image board
wew, cant ask for a better start into the day
>>
File: 1464378812325.jpg (37KB, 680x453px) Image search: [Google]
1464378812325.jpg
37KB, 680x453px
>>147887375
>people connect Futa-Liara with Sheploo not Femshep

pretty gay desu
>>
>>147911282
>>147910996
The more you know, I guess

>>147911496
Everyone knows futa is a fetish for straight people mate. Proven by science
>>
File: 1455317024490.jpg (36KB, 400x460px) Image search: [Google]
1455317024490.jpg
36KB, 400x460px
>>147911813
>Everyone knows futa is a fetish for straight people mate.
>>
>>147911986
>He doesn't know
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-A8GvUehq4
>>
>>147912034
>jewgle
stop playing me kid, I know you bait
>>
>>147880952

They're 2.5-D, turn-based games, right? Aside from the first-person shooter released for the Xbox 360.
Any cute orcs in them?
>>
File: Shadowork.png (92KB, 212x278px) Image search: [Google]
Shadowork.png
92KB, 212x278px
>>147912374
They're like Wasteland 2, Divinity Original Sin and Fire Emblem etc.

And the orcs are pretty humanoid in the game, like most races, but I guess they can be cute?
>>
>>147911496
>Not wanting to cross the streams with waifu.
Doesn't sound very appealing now that I write it out though...
>>
http://orig03.deviantart.net/458e/f/2016/191/6/1/jacket_3_by_xblue75-da9g9ys.png
>>
>>147914828
Where is her MT?
>>
>>147915085

Held comfortably inside the lower abdomen for the moment.
>>
>>147915372
fixed on her back with tape
>>
>>147915526
Must be annoying when she gets aroused then
>>
>>147918127
She just adjust it when no one is looking and lets it slide into her ass as it hardens.
>>
>>147887038
>>147887375

What's the difference between the "best" futa cock and the biggest? The shape? How Samara uses it?
>tfw no fic Sheploo accidentally walk in on Liara, seeing her with her huge, blue cock out
>tfw no fic Samara takes care of Sheploo's immense stress
>>
>>147918127
it just plops off then
>>
Waifu pinups?
>http://imgur.com/Y7uaJhP
>http://imgur.com/XGK3SaW
Taking sexy photos for you to take with you on your travels?
>>
>>147919834
>What's the difference between the "best" futa cock and the biggest? The shape? How Samara uses it?
All of the above? I mean a big futacock can be really ugly with veins everywhere and what not, or it can be a nice and attractive feminine penis that's also thick and manages to produce a serial killer like Morinth.

Which would be a pretty great futacock. Also taste, smell and weight. All factors that count
>>
>>147924920

Some veins are hot, though.
>>
>>147925686
To each their own I guess
>>
A short and curvaceous waifu. I'm talking 150cm, kind of short.
Large chest, and a big round and soft butt.
>>
>>147930482
disgusting fetish
>>
>>147930482
I'd be okay with that.
>>
>>147930482
deece fet m8
>>
>>147930653

You one of them fag-o-sexuals, son?
>>
>>147924918
well I wouldn't mind
>>147930653
having a swampbeast fetish is the worst
>>
>>147892693
Yes and no. I get paid a lot of money to hang out with kids with autism.
So it's like meg except I make money.

>>147911813
>>147934356
>being straight
>2186
>>
>>147934356
only manlets like girls that short
over 160 is okay though
>>
File: 1460568301083.jpg (80KB, 766x960px) Image search: [Google]
1460568301083.jpg
80KB, 766x960px
>reading the posts in this general
>>
File: U-WOT-M8.jpg (11KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
U-WOT-M8.jpg
11KB, 200x200px
>>147935343
>expecting quality discussion in /meg/
>>
File: 1455915999045.jpg (214KB, 746x718px) Image search: [Google]
1455915999045.jpg
214KB, 746x718px
>>147935941
this has nothing to do with quality, at this point it is just cringe inducing, it physically hurts to read
>>
File: laughing Asian schoolgirl.gif (2MB, 245x180px) Image search: [Google]
laughing Asian schoolgirl.gif
2MB, 245x180px
>>147934949
>So it's like meg except I make money.
>>
>>147934958

Well, that's pretty retarded.
>>
>prefering dwarfs over giants
pleb
>>
>>147938474
>one must prefer one over the other
>>
File: EDI, rhA8P8g.jpg (943KB, 2290x4040px) Image search: [Google]
EDI, rhA8P8g.jpg
943KB, 2290x4040px
Lewd robits.
>>
>>147940947
her face looks horrifying, her ass is propably rock solid and not soft and squishy. what a shit waifu
>>
File: edi_and_miranda_2_by_xkalipso.jpg (288KB, 831x1071px) Image search: [Google]
edi_and_miranda_2_by_xkalipso.jpg
288KB, 831x1071px
>>147940947

Slutty robits getting lewd with waifus.
>>
>>147941718
are you a loser in real life?
>>
>>147941718
That's not how you apply oil
>>
>>147942276

It's lube.
>>
File: 1320897128539.jpg (34KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
1320897128539.jpg
34KB, 150x150px
>>147943873
Well, yeah. That's what oil is for.
>>
Hello where are the mating tubes?
>>
File: 1454716634370.jpg (2MB, 1582x2300px) Image search: [Google]
1454716634370.jpg
2MB, 1582x2300px
>>147944913
no bulges allowed, go kill yourself
>>
>>147944913

in ur butt
>>
>>147940947
I'd rather do an assaultron than EDI.
>>
>>147945623
That sounds like a very bleak future. I don't want to live that way.
>>
>>147946785

Hey, I wanted a Big Dog looking thing with mounted weapons, but I take what I can get.
>>
How can i make a femshep in ME1 that doesnt look like some retarded monkey?
>>
File: asari_commando_by_mordin86.jpg (428KB, 1555x1173px) Image search: [Google]
asari_commando_by_mordin86.jpg
428KB, 1555x1173px
>>147951120

Try the website for custom faces. I don't remember what it's called so you'll have to google it.
You don't have facecodes for the first game, but they might put all the different numbers there.
>>
File: 237222.jpg (389KB, 850x1500px) Image search: [Google]
237222.jpg
389KB, 850x1500px
Need some big bulges to rub and stroke.
>>
File: subject_zero_by_kinkyjimmy.jpg (124KB, 689x800px) Image search: [Google]
subject_zero_by_kinkyjimmy.jpg
124KB, 689x800px
>>147954637
>>
>>147954637
It must be your lucky day because I have a big bulge that needs rubbing and stroking
>>
>>147958102

Are you a gril, though? No man-dicks, that's just gross.
>>
File: Kaidan_-_evil_smirk.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Kaidan_-_evil_smirk.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>147960220
What's wrong with man-dicks? Are you a homophobe or something? If yes, please gtfo.
>>
Stop dying, please.
>>
>>147963826
Maybe later
>>
>>147954637
Bindings specifically for holding her mating tube. That's some smart design.
>>
>>147964278

Keeps it ready for service, too. Just whip it out and start worshiping, no need to wait for it to exit.
>>
Mighty dead today.
>>
File: 9218524.png (2MB, 1024x1583px) Image search: [Google]
9218524.png
2MB, 1024x1583px
>>
>>147966773
Make it undead by starting some discussion instead then.

Like who of the ME waifus do you think has an innie vagina, and who an outie? And who's the tightest?
>>
>>147970502

Oh, wow, that's really well done! Who made it?
>>
>>147970791
Sorry, I can't find that out yet.
>>
File: 1467280882170.png (74KB, 197x226px) Image search: [Google]
1467280882170.png
74KB, 197x226px
>>147934949
>So it's like meg except I make money.
>>
I want a hug.
And to be happy.
>>
waifu sending you lewd selfies while you're on mission, marking them both urgent and critical?
>>
>>147966773
Gee, I wonder if it has anything to do with all the gay shit being posted.
>>
Well, I'm going to bed. See you tomorrow, MEG. I hope.
>>
>>147976630
Good night anon, and don't worry.
>>
File: lads banter.jpg (67KB, 1595x295px) Image search: [Google]
lads banter.jpg
67KB, 1595x295px
>>147974470
it's just banter. not understanding that places you dangerously far into the autism spectrum
>>
>>
had to censor a bit
>>
>>147981797
It's beautiful, a lovely image.
>>
>>
File: 1468118995208.jpg (344KB, 1024x1820px) Image search: [Google]
1468118995208.jpg
344KB, 1024x1820px
>>147984868
>>
>>147974470
Feminine penises are not gay, anon.
>>
File: this is just an observation.jpg (64KB, 580x258px) Image search: [Google]
this is just an observation.jpg
64KB, 580x258px
good night meg
>>
>>147987324

excellent.

>>147989825

night WG
>>
http://orig03.deviantart.net/569b/f/2016/191/3/0/jacket1a_by_xblue75-da9g9s3.png
>>
>>147861715
Hopefully, there will be a return of rape references in Andromeda, after the drought in ME3 and DA:I
>>
>>147992082
looks like an old mans ass
>>
>>147992383
Of course there won't be. It's 2016, come on!
>>
>>147992383
in a progressive game rape references that imply or show a white man getting raped are perfectly acceptable
>>
File: darling_by_veranteja-da94u41.jpg (181KB, 1465x875px) Image search: [Google]
darling_by_veranteja-da94u41.jpg
181KB, 1465x875px
>>
>>147996127
Its what the new Ghostbusters movie is going for
>>
File: 1273500882518.jpg (281KB, 916x945px) Image search: [Google]
1273500882518.jpg
281KB, 916x945px
>>147992383
>>147993918
>>147994598
>>147996127
>>147997546
>>
>>
>>147999656
Where do you guys find such horrendous art?
>>
>>148001481
You only say that because she doesn't have a mating tube, but she's beautiful just the way she is and actually looks like a REAL asari instead of some freaky supermodel! And nothing you say will change that!
>>
>>148001481

Images go up all the time at DeviantArt, you can sort by newest on the upper left.
>>
>>
>>148005874
Oy! Step the fuck away from my girl!
>>
>>148005912
Jack wouldn't be caught dead in a dress and high heels. You know it.
>>
>>148005912
There's nothing girly about her >>147957936
>>
>>148007134
>wouldn't be caught
Exactly
>>
>>148007134
>>148007425
I think she might wear them in public as long as she'd get fucked like a whore still wearing them as soon as you got home.
>>
>>148005912
Oh, you don't know Gaydan? I wouldn't worry about him
Unless she's really packing that 20 inch rod
>>
>>148008786
He goes both ways.
>>
>>148005874
makes me wish there were more interactions between jack and kaidan in 2 and 3, i would have enjoyed watching her make fun of his beta faggotry

also

>implying jack in a basic ass office dress and heels

jej
>>
>>
>>
File: TOS_1x16_017.jpg (43KB, 988x843px) Image search: [Google]
TOS_1x16_017.jpg
43KB, 988x843px
>>148013056
>>
>>148013367
can't you keep this cancer out? it just makes me angry
>>
>>148013532
Why u mad, tho?
>>
>>148013593
because it's 3D moeblob bait
>>
>>148014012
>3D moeblob bait
So, Tali?
>>
>>
File: 6238882896_39f38cc9ea.jpg (62KB, 500x392px) Image search: [Google]
6238882896_39f38cc9ea.jpg
62KB, 500x392px
>>148017002
Is this a Turian/Quarian hybrid abomination?
>>
>>148017782

It's apparently "pure" turian adopted and raised by a single quarian mother.
>>
>>147978647
Shut the fuck up you cockloving faggot
>>
>>148020287
>not loving cocks
>2186
What are you, gay?
>>
>>148022282
It gets funnier every time you post it :D
>>
>>148022282
I don't have to sit here and explain myself for being sexualy attracted to the machinery of modern warfare. Good day.
>>
>>148022604

Is it 'modern' that continually develops, or does your sexual attraction stop at military equipment developed between late 50s-90s?
>>
>>148022604
neither do I have to explain my fetishes
>>
>>148025792
Your fetish is gay tho
>>
>>148026234
I was speaking in general
>>
File: 1458521956418.jpg (233KB, 900x1446px) Image search: [Google]
1458521956418.jpg
233KB, 900x1446px
>>
>>148022514
Being gay isn't funny.

>>148022604
You don't have to, but I'm definitely interested.
>>
Hi /meg/
How's it going?
>>
File: ashley_smile_by_alexjoyce.jpg (307KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ashley_smile_by_alexjoyce.jpg
307KB, 1920x1080px
>>148032484

Pretty good. Tired.
>>
>>148032484
Just got to disprove today the fact that even an idiot can use apple products. Mom wasn't happy about her new iphone

I need another beer.
>>
>>148032484
it's very hot here. I don't like it.
>>
File: skinsuit-bestsuit.png (85KB, 1317x661px) Image search: [Google]
skinsuit-bestsuit.png
85KB, 1317x661px
>>148033697
Great. Ash a cute.
I'm pretty tired too. I rode my bike along a hilly coastal road for an hour or so. I look forward to aching legs in the morning. I'm pretty surprised how far I rode though, without passing out or something.

>>148033968
I really find Iphones harder to navigate than android phones, there's no home or back buttons.Just a big do it all square.
I had a long discussion sort-of recently with a relative who was going to buy a mac. I suggested a regular PC, but nope, had to be apple. She couldn't name any reasons for it, just that she wanted a mac. Still it's her choice, so long as she's happy..

>>148034025
I like the heat when I don't have to work, but at work i'd prefer rain, maybe thunder too. Nothing like watching the boat dock t night, lit up by flashes of lightning as the windows of the gangway rattle from thunder and rain.
The heat does get crazy though.
The sealed gangway up to the boats gets really hot in the summer, brought a thermometer up last year and got nearly 45 degrees celcius. All because some idiot doesn't want to tone the windows and has to have black rubber flooring.
>>
Hol' up, b, Viola doing unexaggerated models? Unthinkable!
>>
File: office ball crushing censored.png (1MB, 1920x1018px) Image search: [Google]
office ball crushing censored.png
1MB, 1920x1018px
Its been a while /meg/ hows it going, looks like things got much tamer round here.
>>
>>148034748
I'm sure it's just the base model in a series of images showing her gradually become more and more exaggerated.

>>148034754
Hi OCD.
Dat neckseam.
>>
>>148034462
grizzly sea-bear eddy with waifu captaining his fishing boat through a storm fic when?
>>
Smelling your waifu, and caressing her soft skin?
>>
>>148036272
>leaving hair tied
What am I supposed to grab on to?
>>
>>148036505

Her hair-tie so you can release her hair.
>>
File: meatbag knows his place.jpg (127KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
meatbag knows his place.jpg
127KB, 1280x720px
>>148036272
>Soft skin
Squishies, when will they learn.
>>
>>
>>148035442
I'm afraid I've yet to install photoshop on this computer, so you'll have to endure the painfully slow process of a regular post dump.

1/3
Rain smattered against his cheek, lightning flashed over the waves. Dark mountains rose and fell as the little fishing boat slowly crawled across the seas, falling and rising. Climbing near vertical waves, cleaving them in twain before falling into valleys of frothy black water far below.
And over the roaring storm, the man could hear the other passengers talking, wondering why the man stood out on deck. To be truthful, the man didn't know.
The boat was cramped, the other passengers huddled inside the tiny interior. Would they ever reach the dead grey shores of /meg/? As wave after wave crashed against the diminutive vessel more passengers began to wonder. Would they ever get there? And when would he get to meet the captain?

The man on deck gazed across the waves, he saw nothing but an endless expanse of water and waves. He heard only the sound of thunder and crashing water. And.. something else. Song? birdsong? No.. moaning? no, but something like all three mixed together. A hauntingly beautiful noise, traveling not by air but through the hull of the ship. The waterlogged planks vibrated with those strange singing-moans.
There! A flash of white under the water's surface. The man rushed to the edge of the deck and bent to stare into the waves.
He was drenched in water as the boat clove through waves, yet he still heard that song. Even though the water should have drowned it out.
He kept staring, but saw nothing. Just when he was about to retreat to the cabin he saw another flash of colour. Purple this time. The size of a man, and it swam in a way he had never seen before. Like it was running, or perhaps jumping? It should have been washed away, or crushed against the ship's hull, but appeared to do neither and instead dove down into the depths.
>>
>>148042170

He leaned down as the purple thing dove, a wave caught his head from the side and he lost his grip, tumbling into the water.
He screamed, momentarily disoriented he didn't notice his screams didn't produce bubbles.
Something hard hit his back and it knocked his breath away. What direction was up? Where's the ship? He kicked against the storm, pushing towards an unknown direction. Lightning flashed through the water.
His lungs ached, he couldn't find the ship. Breath! his body screamed at him, Breath! Even as the cold seawater tossed him around. Breath! And he breathed.

His lungs filled with air and the scent of the sea.
What?
The man rose on shaky legs. He was on the deck of a ship, a storm raged above. But underneath, at the same time. Strangely firm waves pushed out and back through the membrane he had passed through, radiating outward until they were naught but ripples.
The hole in something closed, and all was silent. Except for the wind.
A starry sky, the ocean calm. lightning struck from nowhere and into nothing.
Something purple danced in the distance, and something white, then a blue shape. Guiding him forward across the planks of the ship. Planks that never creaked when he walked on them.
At the very front of the ship was a small wheelhouse, old and battered by the sea.
The shapes swam to the right, out of sight. He remained silent and still in front of the ship's wheel. Then something in him told him to move, and he did. Until he had the wheel in his grasp. Old wood and old metal, all so very outdated. Yet the wheel offered no resistance or even sound as he turned it slightly to the right.
The shapes again. He smiled. They were guiding him somewhere!
>>
>>148042315
3/3

He followed the shapes in a trance, there was no point of reference except for the stars, and they followed him. He couldn't tell if he was even moving, but the feminine shapes in the distance seemed to move so he must be moving too?
He moved/remained still for hours, days, maybe weeks? He couldn't remember, he didn't need to eat breathe or even think. He just turned the wheel.

Gradually a horizon began to form, a tiny black dot against black sky became a grey dot against a black sky. Islands, coastlines. A dark lighthouse, the skeletons of skyscrapers.. dead trees. He could make out more and more detail as he sailed his ship towards the land.
Something told him to turn and he did. Something told him to slow and he did. But he told himself to toss out the anchor.

The cloudless storm faded under/above him. A final flash of light and the ships wheel flickered, then the walls bent and suddenly he found himself in a harbour in the captains cabin. He heard passengers down below expressing relief on making it through the storm. He heard seagulls, stray rays of sunlight filtered through the porthole.
He rose, thoroughly confused.
This ship smelled like the fishing vessel he fell from so long ago. Through the porthole he saw passengers looking up at the wheelhouse before they disembarked onto a grey landscape of both death and life.
The man walked through the ship, passengers shook his hands. Then he had only one other place to search for answers, the wheelhouse itself.
In there he found only dust, and a small note taped to the ships wheel.
"This is my design."
>>
File: 2 seconds in ms-paint.jpg (162KB, 1152x712px) Image search: [Google]
2 seconds in ms-paint.jpg
162KB, 1152x712px
>>148042170
>I'm afraid I've yet to install photoshop on this computer, so you'll have to endure the painfully slow process of a regular post dump.
>>
>>148043123
Derp, I totally forgot about Paint.
>>
File: 1465837059500.jpg (534KB, 1200x1243px) Image search: [Google]
1465837059500.jpg
534KB, 1200x1243px
>>148029136
>>
File: 38988fa42bb0.jpg (292KB, 500x571px) Image search: [Google]
38988fa42bb0.jpg
292KB, 500x571px
Hello guys.

I want to replay the entire trilogy as a renegade, and I'm at a crossroads: Should I play female or male Shepard? The Female voice actress seems a tad worse than the male one, but maybe it's only that way at the start?

I only played it as a male before.

What's his name again?
>>
File: 8.jpg (100KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
100KB, 540x540px
>>148045010
>The Female voice actress seems a tad worse than the male one
How many times have we been over this
>>
>>148045826
Enlighten me.
>>
>>148046214
Hale (femshep) whispers all the time and is vastly overrated
>>
>>148045010
Hale gives an overall better VA than Meer, but its really about what you preference.
>>
File: AssumingDirectControl.jpg (85KB, 483x512px) Image search: [Google]
AssumingDirectControl.jpg
85KB, 483x512px
Are the Leviathan, Citadel and Omega DLCs worth the massive price?
>>
Well I'm off to bed /meg/ I have to get up really early in the morning.
Hope you liked the quickie, guy who requested it. I'm sorry it got a little weird.
>>
>>148046573
>>148046697
They both seem to have a similar tone in their line delivery ( a very flat one at that). Which one is more emotional?
>>
File: WageSlavery.jpg (201KB, 1586x755px) Image search: [Google]
WageSlavery.jpg
201KB, 1586x755px
>tfw you played ME 1 and 2 on another pc that fried before you could transfer them

Fuck, just reading through the default choices for the ME3 start are is raising my blood pressure. I can't be assed pumping 100 hours into the other two games (for the third time) just for this shit.
>>
>>147881101
>Shepard
>cancer

fight me
>>
>>147894043
(((Zimmerman)))

Are they even trying anymore
>>
>>148048308
Femshep by far, Sheploo is a robot.
>>
>>148035308
>Hi OCD.
Not me. Don't know who that is. EVG?
>>
>>148054257
ah great, here is OCD again, starting shit
Thread posts: 633
Thread images: 190

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.