[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/dbdg/ - Dead by Daylight General #25

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 761
Thread images: 120

File: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.png (235KB, 672x224px) Image search: [Google]
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.png
235KB, 672x224px
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH edition

Previous Dwight >>147369507
>What is Dead by Daylight?
Asymmetrical Online multiplayer. 4 survivors scramble to fix 5 generators, while 1 killer wants to sacrifice all of them

>Sounds like evolve
It's not. Survivors have to avoid the killer at all costs, whereas the killer has to hunt for them. Everyone has their own objective.

>General info
Pastebin with most questions asked: http://pastebin.com/DDddy4uE
Pastebin with peek at what's in the full release in terms of levels: http://pastebin.com/FE58REXD
Pastebin with all of the values (perks/items/whatnot): http://pastebin.com/vCh6gxR6
Saved game with everything unlocked or whatever: http://www.mediafire.com/download/3qmzt3ok3p47xqw/TakeTHATsociety.profje

>Official site
http://www.deadbydaylight.com/

>Video of the thread
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pk7IbACQVcI [Embed] [Embed]

>Latest Patch Notes (June 29 / v1.0.2)
http://steamcommunity.com/games/381210/announcements/detail/951765661114719944

>Latest Hot Fix Notes (June 30 / v1.0.2d)
http://steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/358415738213931163/

>Report hackers
http://steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/358415206087328621/
>>
Killing all of Meg's friends!
Taking her to the basement!
Letting her wiggle free, but she can't get out because there are four bear traps on the stairs!
>>
New tip,
Type random shit in chat before a game starts. If it takes a few seconds to show up then the killer is a lag fucker.
>>
>>147504374
Where did the ! meme come from
>>
File: 1360159169006.jpg (57KB, 456x386px) Image search: [Google]
1360159169006.jpg
57KB, 456x386px
>always the last left alive
>always still 2-3 gennies

Why are there so many shitters?

>1 or 2 people always dumb enough to get hooked right at the start
>remaining people somehow are so shit they get caught, but without doing any/many gens themselves
>>
Could somebody post the screenshots showing the difference that the Shadowborn perk makes with FOV?
>>
Holy shit, I just played with a good Dwight. He saved two people, didn't blow a gen and didn't even LOOK at a closet. What the fuck?
>>
>>147504828
The moment it becomes clear your team are idiots you should rush two generators to completion and start looking for the hatch.
>>
I know lore for this game is silly (two of the killers have the worst reasons for becoming killers), but does anyone else think that this shit isn't even real? It would explain why there are multiples, and the whole thing seems as it it's taking the survivors consciousness/soul while they still exist in the real world.
>>
File: stuckspot.jpg (600KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
stuckspot.jpg
600KB, 1920x1200px
>I find somebody spinning in place at the door
>I think they're trolling, then realize they're stuck
>manage to push them out and I get stuck instead

Fucking hell. At least I managed to trick the killer into getting stuck here too.
>>
>>147505520
It's extremely common to get stuck in that spot. Always avoid the right side of the "entrance" to a hill.
>>
>>147504383
Best post in the thread

My next shot of slovovitz goes to brother
>>
>always thought the survival icon was a middle finger
>IT ISN'T
>>
>Rank 3 Whispers

Is this even any good
>>
>Be me
>Playing survivor
>Two clowns die
>We get the gens down to 1
>think I'll get to the last one
>SURPRISE IT'S PHILLIP OJOMO
>Giant bing bonging African smacks me
>go down
>He fucks off to ooga booga the last dude who gets fucked
>i crawl and manage to find the hatch
>retard decides to struggle
>i'm literally on the hatch hoping he dies
>Wraith finds me
>grabs me and hooks me
>other guy finally dies
>i get free
>Ojomo smacks me
>die
>barely get the PIP

Fuck you you retarded Jake just take the death
>>
File: CdoplvmWwAI8O29.jpg (7KB, 200x211px) Image search: [Google]
CdoplvmWwAI8O29.jpg
7KB, 200x211px
>Billy killer round
>Last one alive, two generators left, desperately hunting for a trap door
>Try to be cheeky and go for a generator, Billy downs me
>Picks me up, brings me to the trap door and drops me
>revs his chainsaw and I escape

why
>>
>Let a Jake pop a generator, loot a treasure box and leave via the hatch because I was so upset that a Dwight tossed a pallet between him and Jake

I don't think the Dwight did it on purpose

But fuck you Dwight
>>
>>147506896
It's not entirely worthless but it's a low-tier perk.
>>
>>147507795
I have rank 2 of it on trapper. Its neat on long maps , but most of the time not very informative.
>>
>>147507935
>>147507795
I like it because it tells me to fuck off when I check certain sides of the map. But yeah it's not very good.
>>
File: AroundDwight,NeverAlright.webm (2MB, 750x422px) Image search: [Google]
AroundDwight,NeverAlright.webm
2MB, 750x422px
DAILY REMINDER
>>
>>147508147
Why the bizarre run?
>>
>Survivor match in autohaven
>Hear chainsaw the second camera stops panning
>Look around
>GRAWGHLFUCK hit with chainsaw immediately
>Picked up and placed on hook directly beside me
I was so shocked I couldn't even hit alt-F10 in time to capture it
>>
>>147507716
Why not? He got his pip. Maybe you impressed him.
>>
File: Phillip Ojomo.jpg (118KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
Phillip Ojomo.jpg
118KB, 620x400px
You're in the club and this guy uncloaks and smacks your gf's ass. What do?
>>
>>147507716
Huh, maybe that was me. I usually let last person go if I had a fun time/last person did some amazing plays. Once I let lvl1 Jake go because I felt bad for him. Dude couldn't even repair a generator for a good minute because of constant skill check failures.
>>
>>147508565
Dwight away.
>>
>>147508565
Start repairing generators furiously while my gf is kiting Wraith in the next room. I mean, she is kiting him real good there and is comming back, right?

...right?
>>
>>147508651
>Play killer
>Straight up kill three survivors before they even turn on the second generator
>Dwight is hiding in the locker as usual as I kill his friend, take him too, and catch the last guy shortly later
>2 minutes of nothing
>The last Jake just runs up to me as an attempt at a peace treaty

I let him have it because I felt bad for the guy. Super unlucky.
>>
>>147504985
hacker dwight
>>
>>147505079
Oh, I do that, but more often than not I'm unable to find the hatch before I get found.
>>
>yfw 2+ offerings are put in that help the Killer

How are people this retarded?
>>
>>147510172
I like a challenge anon.
>>
>>147510172
What, make less fog and more moonlight? >Don't forget to add "send to farm" where bright moonlight makes Dwight go nighty night.
>>
>>147510401
Yep, exactly. People just see "oh I have an offering to use!" and don't think about its effects. Which makes me wonder, why can survivors get those offerings?
>>
>>147508791
Man, every Killer I find is bloodthirsty and doesn't accept my peace treaties. I still don't d/c, if my team are that retarded I feel like the Killer deserves the points. It balances out the shitty games filled with toolboxes and medkits for them, at least.
>>
How do you guys rank up as Survivors?

Every time I make it to 19 I just go on a sacrifice streak, I dunno how people can just escape six rounds in a row.
>>
>>147511135
git gud and/or savescum
>>
>>147510941
>>147510401
With less fog you can see the killer's silhouette from a long way away, and with bright moonlight you can see him from across the map. Makes it stupid easy to avoid him, but really the difference it makes for him is negligible. Regardless of fog/moon, survivors are still the same colors/shapes as their surroundings they hide in.
>>
trapper is so fucking useless holy shit

worst killer by far
easiest to beat and worst to play as
>>
>It's a killer has a 100km fear radius episode
>The killer is a hillbilly revving chainsaw nonstop
If you want a way to slow down survivors this is it.
>>
File: 20160705035131_1.jpg (262KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160705035131_1.jpg
262KB, 1920x1080px
Feels pretty good desu.
>>
>>147511527
Fog makes it far easier to hide, no way. Killers can still see people crouching in grass if they open their eyes, thicker fog makes it that much harder though.
>>
>>147511832
Distressing is good on hillbillo?
>>
>>147511327
I'm level 15 and still rank 20, I have no clue what getting good is at this game, I just keep getting bodied by the killers first.

I even got that badass perk that lets me instantly sprint 150% more, still losing.
>>
>>147512075
play like a solo player for the most part until you get the good perks, learn how to hide well
>>
>>147511983
From a survivor point of view the hillbilly can be on the other side of the map revving the chainsaw and you will hear the heartbeats and not be able to tell how close he is. It can be really stressful to try to turn on the generators with the heartbeats and not knowing if the killer is getting close or he's far away chasing somebody, and you can't be sure if you should hide or move away.
>>
>>147505360
It isn't real. The survivors have all been lured/trapped in a sort of pocket dimension where the entity can manifest albeit very slowly. The whole game of survivors trying to power generators and escape while being hunted is a trial set up by the entity so that it can farm their hope, which it feeds on.
>>
>>147512125
>play cautiously
>hiding real well
>doing 1-3 gens a match, surviving most of the time
>and getting shit all for BP
This points system sucks ass.
>>
>>147504205
Would you rather:

Option A - Keep the Trapper beartrap system as it is
Option B - Have the ability to set traps infinitely, but with longer setting time and cooldown

Would option B make the trapper too good?

Option C - Trap disarm/sabotage prompts have small skill check zones when upon failing, your arm gets caught in the trap.
>>
>huehues

http://steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/358416640404501574/
>>
>>147512557
Option B seems like a way to balance out saboteur(if it stays in the same state), however it could result in trap minefields which would look silly.
>>
>>147508057
>>147507935

How does it work?
Does it give you a visual cue when an survivor is nearby like Spies from the Shadows?
>>
>>147512445
well if you're going for max points you kinda have to risk dying through boldness/altruism, sorry famalam
>>
>join a lobby
>one rank 12, rest of us rank 20s
>rank 12 is complaining about that fact
>"don't be noobs"
>tell him rank doesn't mean shit
>match starts
>someone goes down almost immediately
>who is it? you guessed it
>gets dragged down to the basement
>miraculously rescued
>fails to properly escape and gets rehooked
>d/cs

Wow, yeah, what was that about not being a noob? Jesus christ, this ranking system and the fact that d/cs can help you not derank brings out the worst idiots.
>>
>>147512768
If you have highlighted perk icon then survivor is in perk's working range. If there is no icon of whispers, area around you is 100% clean. It still confuses me if hooked and downed people count towards it.
>>
>>147512935
high ranks are cunts who knew?
>>
>>147512813
Exactly, that's why it's such a stupid system. Play too well and you get shit on for it. If your whole group survives with minimal Killer interaction, max stealth and smarts, you can barely make 10K points for the pip and it'll just take you longer to level.
>>
>play trapper
>farm
>farm
>farm

nice, thanks, you fucking piece of shit

like trapper isn't shitty enough already
>>
I like all these Wraith players coming out of the woodwork to say that Trapper is shit now that they've found out about Saboteur which Trapper players have been dealing with for awhile now
>>
>that one farm map with no buildings and a crops everywhere
>go from generator to generator, none have been worked on
>remember that the entire survivor team consisted of jakes
>wait, that means...
>see scratch marks
>catch one, no hooks anywhere
>of course
>basement a bit too far and he wiggles out and runs
>catch him again and hook him
>the others rush to save him
>bing bong behind them and hook 3 of them on the basement, but not before letting them free the hooked survivor, bing bonging left and right for points
>the last one escapes but too bad, hatch is closed
>smacked him and left him to bleed out
Next time try to work on the generators instead of heading all to meme my hooks you fags.
>>
>>147513784
saboteur is not even the problem, retard wiggums

it's fucking trap laying and how they just suck up your time while being useless most of the time because they can be seen and there are perks to counter them and a survivor must might not step on them at all despite being near objectives so it's pure luck

trapper is beaten by any farm map and a couple of perks, what a useless killer

and I just played on farm yet again but with wraith this time - all sacrificed and an easy 17k without any kind of farming, they were very eager to try and save people while I was observing from a distance or already hooking another
>>
>>147513872
or you could just use iron grasp like everyone else since not only does it let you carry them to the rape basement hook, you can take your time and pick a more strategic hooking spot if hooks remain on the map
>>
>having an ok game 2 killed 1 escaped
>suddenly survivors keep joining my ongoing game
>hit 8 survivors game crashes
>lose a pip
why is this allowed
>>
>>147514240
So what you're saying is: don't rank up as killer because if you do, there are perks you cant do anything about until you luck into the mandatory counter perk. This is bad anon. I don't know why you can not see why this is bad.
>>
ok I just saw serious bullshit magic speedboost or something fishy as shit

I was already facing the basement while dragging a survivor there on my shoulder and one of them had just sneaked behind me while I was picking up the one on my shoulder

but they were nowhere in the basement when I got there but it was in my view the moment I heard and saw the escape bang, there was no way they could have ran up the stairs without me noticing it.. just what the fuck, I even had no escape ready for them but that was absolute bullshit it's like they got out of the basement within 1 seconds flat after helping one of the hook

I got over 10k but that was some weird shit even with sprint burst since I saw fucking nothing come out
>>
>playing Wraith
>high rank survivors join in
>herewego.jpg
>find a meg sabotaging my hook right off the bat.
>fine, whatever. down her and hook her and continue on as normal
>fine meg2 and jake co-oping a gennie during my work on meg
>"oh shit! I'm actually gonna get to play this game! YES!"
>they scatter, i choose the meg as my target, chase
>she goes to the infinite juke house immediately.

aaaand we're done. If you do this, I have decided that you want to spend the rest of the game here. and you will. Because I am not leaving. You will spend however long we both sit in this game trying to inifitely juke, and you will watch the entire rest of your team leave and move on with their lives, while you sit here trying not to fuck up so I can kill you.

they either fuck up, or just give up when they realize I am NOT kidding around with the never ending chase. I did it for 10 minutes with one asshole
>>
>>147515048
no I am saying that you should just fucking use one of the best killer perks (which needs a nerf) because it's good with or without saboteur in play, you obtuse cunt
>>
>>147515385
and if you don't have it, you're just SOL
>>
>>147515436
just savescum if you have bad luck with the web
>>
>>147515505
>just cheat instead of asking for balance

kys
>>
>>147515536
it's not really cheating, wiggums
>>
>game starts as 3v1
>your last survivor toy doesn't cooperate
>instead of struggling free for the third time they quit
>tfw

at least I got 13k points but still
>>
>takes forever to find players when I host as Killer
>all four of them got away

i hate living
>>
>>147516450
Don't play trapper and don't play against broken game mechanics abusing high ranks.

I could have left the last remaining survivor alive because they were low rank and low level and at least tried to help his survivor buddies. But he was a Dwight player so he received no mercy and was hooked instead.
>>
I don't understand how to play Killer.
People tell me camping is bad but every time I leave them on the hook and search for others they just come off, and 3-4 of them end up escaping, so?
>>
>start a match
>one guy's dropped out on the loading screen
>another guy gets nabbed as I finish a genny
>head over to check it out, the other survivor's there too
>proceed to Benny Hill the shit out of this Hillbilly
>each of us spend time on the hook
>one guy ends up dying
>other guy proceeds straight to a gen, gets caught
>swoop in as the Hillbilly carries him off
>finish his gen as I just watch him die
>hatch was right fucking next to it

Holy shit, gitting gud has never felt better.
>>
>>147517827
You get a shitload of points if you hook and rehook and chase them over and over, them escaping is not a bad thing
>>
>>147517827
Camping the hook is bad especially against competent survivors. They will light up generators like christmas trees and destroy hooks for points if they know that you just camp. You want to move away from the hook and patrol the area near it so if someone does get them off the hook you can either down one of them again or both. Every time you chase, smack them and hook them it's more points for you.
>>
File: 1465979903734.png (516KB, 853x720px) Image search: [Google]
1465979903734.png
516KB, 853x720px
>>147512339
spooky
>>
>>147517970
if you do that repeatedly without spending any time on the hook then you're gittin gud
>>
>>147517827
Camping is bad because of map control. You need to be stalking the shit out of a map and denying people the ability to spend too long on a gen. If you can even get people to fudge a skill check as they hear the heartbeats increasing and panic, all the better.

Don't worry about people being saved, any time on the hook counts (when you find and rehook them, they'll go straight into the struggle phase, or even death), and you actually want to share the bloodshed around. An injured survivor will cry and gasp out, and will keep fidgeting, making it impossible for them to really hide. Plus, you get tons of points for chasing and rehooking people, not much for camping.

>>147518162
It was pretty impossible to not be put on the hook, it was a hook on one of those bare hills, and the Hillbilly was camping it hard. I'm just surprised we did manage to rescue each other that many times.
>>
So after infinite jukes are gone, what's next on our shitlist? The countless bugs?
>>
whining about hook camping is the true mark of a shitter

these "people" are below infinijukers
>>
>>147515354
autism
>>
wow this is nice

I keep getting low rank survivors with low levels in my lobbies
>>
I killed three survivors and got deranked...

Like what the fuck else do they want me to do, pick them up and let them get up? That's so frustrating.
>>
>again a 3v1
>last survivor doesn't get it when I let them wiggle free out of iron grasp lv3
>three fucking times
>while I hit a generator
>each time they just run
>fourth time when I down them (because they won't stop trying to run away) they just ragequit which takes away whatever pips they had

JUST FIX THE FUCKING GENERATOR I KNOW YOU ARE LACKING POINTS I AM DOING THIS FOR YOUR BENEFIT MORE THAN MINE BECAUSE I GOT OVER THE 10K LIMIT JUST FOR CHASING YOU AROUND
>>
File: whowillstopme.gif (340KB, 251x200px) Image search: [Google]
whowillstopme.gif
340KB, 251x200px
>got my first four survivor kills with Hillbilly on that cornfield map

found my main lads
>>
>>147520345
good luck doing that on any other map
>>
>be me
>get into group as survivor
>one survivor leaves before game can load
>just three survivors vs. killer
>early on, the killer finds me repairing a generator
>I just stand there and accept my fate
>he see my desperation and backs off
>throughout the rest of the game, he catches and sacrifices the two other players
>whenever he sees me, I just stop like a deer in red headlights and he avoids me
>just watches me repair the generators until only one is left
>since he's the invisible dude, he just rings his bell to get my attention
>he leads me to the escape hatch
>I escape
this game is fun sometimes.

are you guys in a discord or something? I hate playing with randos.
>>
File: is that so.jpg (136KB, 560x570px) Image search: [Google]
is that so.jpg
136KB, 560x570px
>>147504205
>Video of the thread
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pk7IbACQVcI [Embed] [Embed] [Embed]

Maybe try actually swapping that out instead of copypasting it two times in a row.
>>
What do you guys do when there's no hooks around you, you don't have Iron grasp, and you downed one or two survivors by the exit gate?

I try picking them up and bringing them as far away from the exit as possible until they bleed out. It's really hard when there's two people you have to stop, once eventually wiggles off and gets away.
>>
Fuck it I'm gonna equip No one escapes death since you niggers don't know how to leave when have the gate open.
>>
>>147521552
this is another reason why you need iron grasp
>>
ded thred
>>
File: 1430003498499.png (30KB, 241x296px) Image search: [Google]
1430003498499.png
30KB, 241x296px
Just got this game and I'm having a really hard time finding generators and juking the killer.
Is there a resource I can use to better understand the map? Would anyone mind giving a few tips?
Doesn't feel good weighing down my teammates like this.
>>
>>147523560

And? If you're going to bump a thread, at least post a reddit dwight pun.

Darkness cannot drive out darkness, only Dwight can do that.
>>
>Dwight shitter tries to be slick and curve a prop corner while I'm revving the chainsaw
>Have a moderate steering add-on for Hillbilly

DEJA VU
>>
>>147523868
>>147523923

AROUND DWIGHT
>>
File: bad841dfcfd4a78bfa98bd39149241f2.jpg (644KB, 752x1062px) Image search: [Google]
bad841dfcfd4a78bfa98bd39149241f2.jpg
644KB, 752x1062px
>>147523819
Spectate when you're dead and learn from what other players are doing.
Look in the sky for the flickering lights, those are generators.
Just keep playing and you'll learn
>>
>>147524034
YOU'RE NEVER ALRIGHT
>>
File: dwight may cry.jpg (66KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dwight may cry.jpg
66KB, 1280x720px
>>147523868
I SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE ONE TO FILL YOUR DARK SOUL WITH DWIIIIIGHT!!

I don't have appropriate Dwight mugshots to edit this shit but please imagine both of them being Dwight.
>>
Can somebody explain why Dwight players are goobers? I just play Meg and don't even know what their unique abilities are, what does Dwight do that makes him a shitter magnet?
>>
>>147524445
he's the default character so most shitters just play as him first so when they have a few levels with him they just keep going until they wise up
>>
File: dea624de3e95b2c2fca5d5a8f223fe4b.jpg (100KB, 739x1033px) Image search: [Google]
dea624de3e95b2c2fca5d5a8f223fe4b.jpg
100KB, 739x1033px
>Rotten farm as killer
>4 gens finished before I see someone once.
Fun stuff
>>
>>147524445
Dwight is the default character
He is a WHITE MALE so bunch of kids choose him
Worst perks
His outfits stick out in this game like a clown costume
IDK what it is but when I play as him I swear the camera is more zoomed in
Now a purpose troll character people choose to fuck with others
>>
>Killer is a cheater
>still only killed two guys

Kek, what's the point?
>>
>>147519980
I still have yet to even find a Killer who will accept my offer of peace. They always just carry me to the nearest hook when I come out in the open to them.
>>
>>147524947
stop playing trapper

only shitters think he is good
>>
>>147525126
what makes you think he was a cheater? how low rank and shit are you?

besides it doesn't matter if you kill nobody if you get at least one pip, you clearly did enough
>>
I just don't know what to do against good survivors anymore. They know you are gonna trap the infinite juke spots and the second you fuck off they disable them.
>>
File: 1454720410614.png (432KB, 628x350px) Image search: [Google]
1454720410614.png
432KB, 628x350px
So what are the major differences between maps? Can't see how the offerings to take me to a certain one help me as a survivor in any major way.
>>
Any one else keep getting speed hackers? Rank one killer currently and every other match it seems like 1 person is speed hacking. Not talking about the perk cause they look like they are lagging, and run faster than me in a straight line.
>>
What is the maximum number of pips you can get in one match?
>>
>>147525904
>>
>>147525904
>>
>>147525904
>>
File: 1465355139613.jpg (17KB, 410x415px) Image search: [Google]
1465355139613.jpg
17KB, 410x415px
Does anyone else find it satisfying to just listen to the Trapper crinkle or whatever his rubber boots? Every time I bend to pick up a trap or vault I get an ear boner.
>>
>>147521037
>early on, the killer finds me
Mmhmm, so you're a shitter...

>are you guys in a discord or something?
And you want to ruin the game with Survivor communication. The answer is no.

>be me
Back to Reddit, kid.
>>
>>147525845
I encountered this maybe once or twice. I'm not sure if it's just really, REALLY bad internet on their end (I'm in US and when I've checked their profiles it's been shit like Bosnia or some other third world shithole) or if it is indeed some illegitimate practice. You'll be gaining on them but they like hop ahead of you as if they have more speed somehow. I think I hit one of them once when it looked like I was too far away, maybe implicating that it was just bad, bad internet and they were actually somewhat closer than they appeared.
>>
>>147525513
He was rank 20 with all optimal perks, all max tier. Savescummer for sure, because he was absolute shit to boot proving he didn't have the experience that would be gained from grinding to max level.
>>
>>147525513
Also no, he didn't get a pip, he made 5K points because he just camped his two kills. Not that it matters, 'cause he cheated in probably a billion points anyway, but I just don't see how a game where you only kill half the Survivors and boringly camp their bodies is fun.
>>
>>147525772
there has to be one map type where you seem to win more than others
>>
>>147526249
>>are you guys in a discord or something?
>And you want to ruin the game with Survivor communication. The answer is no.

Maybe he wants people to play KYF with?
>>
I wasn't playing trapper that game.
I just couldn't find anyone.
>>
>>147525772
No, they really don't unless you have a personal favourite. I always feel most comfortable in MacMillan, myself, but I can't say why. I guess it's just a nice middle ground.

>Farm is all open spaces
>Autohaven is wreckage obstacles everywhere
>MacMillan is a mix of the two, plenty of obstacles with some open spaces
>>
>>147526560
Then he should have some friends to play Kill Your "Friends"?
>>
>>147526753
>browsing /vg/
>having friends

pick one
>>
>>147526648
estate is fun for killers on that one map with the big tree in the middle

the other 3 maps with buildings are all fucking jukehouse shitfests
>>
>>147526954
>the map that favors killers is fun for the killers
no shit
>>
File: 1360582168337.jpg (7KB, 243x251px) Image search: [Google]
1360582168337.jpg
7KB, 243x251px
>get into a match with only 3
>ding dong bing bong
>oh fuck oh shit
>pissing myself that a Wraith will just not let us get any generators and easily kill us 3v1
>bong bing dong ding
>none of the other survivors take a hit
>I'm on a generator anyway, thinking he's distracted
>next thing heartbeats
>Wraith races on by as I dive for some grass
>the whole match, Wraith is running around uncloaked
>only cloaks at random times, like once when he had someone hooked
>we get all gens done because he's just not really using his ability
>two of us escape
>only guy who died did so because he got caught in the basement

I don't get it. Even if you're new, you should be able to tell that being invisible whilst running around is better than being visible, right? The only thing I can think of is that he was really damn new, didn't know about the heartbeat mechanic and thought being visible was better since he could hit people...
>>
6 more games until rank 1 as killer

.. yes and another lobby with low ranks, excellent!
>>
>>147526954
MacMillan can have its fair share of juke places too, but I do think out of all maps it's just the best, most fair for both parties.
>>
>>147527091
what got in your boipucci today, wiggums

you just take things out of context all the time
I say one map is nice for killers on estate but the other 3 estate maps are fucking awful if anyone jukes the buildings

>>147527252
there are 4 estate variations
>>
>>147527283
>there are 4 estate variations
Yes, I know. And?
>>
File: 3dcff2ea44cbabf983a9688e7467b9f4.jpg (827KB, 1033x1000px) Image search: [Google]
3dcff2ea44cbabf983a9688e7467b9f4.jpg
827KB, 1033x1000px
>>147526607
Meant for
>>147525414
And trying to find claudette on a dark map like shelter woods is really insufferable.
>>
>>147527283
It just seemed like a dumb thing to point out since it's already fairly obvious. Some maps favor killers and some maps favor survivors.

>wiggums

You've got the wrong guy.
>>
Everyone agrees that:
Trapper >>>> Hillbilly > Wraith

Right?..
>>
>>147527908
idk how anyone could possibly think billy isn't the worst, chainsaw is good mobility but impossible to hit anyone unless they're trash
>>
>>147526954
The map is like the only one with no juke spots, its actually fun to play it.
>>
>>147527908
Pretty much yeah.
>>
>>147528058
This, plus I have run full speed at people with the saw, and there seems to be some weird window that if they love different once the chain saw goes down it just saws empty air. It's my favorite killer but the chain saw needs some tweaking
>>
>>147527342
One is juke free and favors killers and three other are juke shitfest. I just said this and you go on about it having jukeplaces, retard.

>>147527428
What's dumb is you, Wiggums. You say the dumbest shit. Not everyone knows the one map that is infinijuke free because you can never choose the exact map you play on. But then you autisticly shitpost just because I pointed out one map. You're hated for a reason. You are a fucking Dwight player, dumb as shit and a fucking toxic faggot.
>>
>>147528271
Are you retarded? Take your witch hunt elsewhere.
>>
>>147528337
shut the fuck up, wiggums
>>
>>147528449
I'm not your butt buddy, wiggums you retard. Go fantasize about his flat man ass somewhere else.
>>
>>147528271
>One is juke free
None of the maps are totally juke free.
>>
>>147528778
it doesn't have one of the set pieces that can completely shut down a killer, like the cow tree, school bus, three window shed, McMillan house, coal house or mine track.
>>
>>147528903
You don't need a setpiece, any two remotely close vault spots will do. I've even juked around a single vault spot before, although that's hard to do for any length of time.
>>
7/7 last killers have been wraiths.

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK
>>
>>147529037
It's possible, but if the killer plays it right he can get you. On the spots I listed, it is literally impossible to be caught unless the survivor fucks up hard or the area was trapped beforehand.
>>
>>147529037
You can only do that against bad killers. Only juke spots that work against me are the infinijuke spots.
>>
File: FhSHE.jpg (41KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
FhSHE.jpg
41KB, 480x270px
>Jump a pallet
>Land on the other side
>Take a step
>Magically teleport back to the killer because he "grabbed" me vaulting
This game is complete garbage and more filled with bugs that a landfill
>>
>>147529525
That sounds more like lag than a bug to me. Laggy killers can get away with a lot of bullshit.
>>
File: dead by matrix.jpg (278KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dead by matrix.jpg
278KB, 1920x1080px
bitch went all matrix on me
>>
>>147529115
Won my last two games as Wraith without cloaking once.
>>
>>147529115
>wraith is so bad
>nobody ever wins with wraith cuz he so bad
>but m-m-muh trapper! he so op!

trapcucks on suicide watch
>>
>>147529909
I don't actually play wraith but I always start the game by immediately cloaking and starting my patrol. What do you do?
>>
>>147530008
>This one idiot who rages out about trappers all the time.
>>
>>147530008
>It's a wraith getting cucked by a school bus episode
>>
>>147530184
trappers are dog shit, worst to play as, easiest to beat

I've got like a fucking 80% winrate against trappers lmao

>>147530184
>>147530214
big black wraith dick > little trapcuck pee pee
>>
>>147530301
>I can't juke a chainsaw or see the "invisible" wraith

jesus christ anon
>>
>>147530301
90%*
>>
>>147530386
>find trapper is easy as shit
>suddenly that means I can't deal with the other 2 just because 1 is ridiculously easy

oh wiggums, you giant silly retard
>>
>>147530552
Fuck off wiggums, no one actually cares about you despite your sad attempts at relevancy through being a complete shitter.
>>
>>147530718
>>
>>147530760
Quit playing fucking Dwight, wiggums
>>
>>147530847
Why do you play Dwight anyway, Wiggums? Do you think you're cool for picking the objectively worst survivor?
>>
>>147530301
I hope to god this is ironic.
>>
>>147530920
Jesus Christ wiggums, Dwight is literally the shittiest survivor in the game. Quit trying to pass him off as some epic meme God when all he's good for is blowing up generators before getting hooked.
>>
that's 9 games in the row against a wraith. Also farm is best map to escape
>>
>>147530952
stop playing the worst killer
>>
>>147531047
Wraith is shit, wiggums. Quit sucking his dick so much.
>>
>>147531109
this newfag thinks he knows anything about wiggums

wiggums doesn't even play anything but Dwight, you fucking retard
>>
>>147531228
Retarded wiggums can't escape from a fucking wraith of all people. Just proves how shit he is. Quit playing Dwight you moron.
>>
>>147531109
>c-cloaking is too hard
>I don't know how to time it!
>they keep getting away!!
>a-at least I can get one lucky hooking with trapper when a rank 20 retard survivor doesn't notice my badly placed traps
>oh no they got s-saved from the hook
>>
>>147531318
Wiggums, don't even think of playing the killer side. You fucking suck, stupid. You might even play a terrible killer like the trapper and fail miserably and score less than 3k. Stupid Wiggums. Stick to your Dwight.
>>
>>147531469
Wiggums you haven't even played killer you fucking retard.

>>147531351
>He seriously has trouble getting away from a wraith

literally the only thing you should be doing with wraith is dumping bloodpoints into him while playing a better killer so that you can get shadowborn.
>>
>start game as killer
>bunch of sub rank 5's
>ohboyherewego
>bunch of retards hanging out at infinijuke spots
>dc instantly before I know any of them have a pip

Everytime.
>>
>>147531783
Enjoy losing three pips shitter. It's just free bloodpoints for me since I don't get deranked if you dc.
>>
>>147531619
You're so retarded, Wiggums. Just.. holy shit
>>
>>147530097
I usually don't cloak right away. I will patrol for a while without it .Try and get a first hit in leave that guy alone go check some gens because they will be working on them when they think you are chasing.
>>
>>147531941
shut the fuck up, wiggums, literally no one has trouble getting away from wraiths except you.
>>
>>147532156
One day you will stop posting your dumb Dwight shit on here.
>>
>>147532295
shut the fuck up, wiggums. Dwight is the worst survivor by a long shot, stop fucking playing him.
>>
>>147519534
I killed all 4 and lost rank once. They were awful and just threw themselves at me
>>
File: 1434552882285.gif (834KB, 440x248px) Image search: [Google]
1434552882285.gif
834KB, 440x248px
>its a survivor just tries to escape instantly and then dies without struggling round. Whilst your team pointlessly try to save them

It's getting to the point I just wait for the hatch to open
>>
got two skeleton keys, level 15 jake what the hell should i do with them?
>>
am i allowed to macro spacebar spam to a bindable button on my keyboard for when i have to struggle?
>>
>am one of the first two people to die with 3 gens finished
>Spectate
>the last 2 are both camping that hatch while the wraith killer is patroling the gens
Top teir exciting play.
>>
>>147533316
Did they try to fuck each other over to get the other guy killed so they could escape through the hatch or were they literally sitting right next to each other?
>>
>>147532441
>having wiggums' tiny dick lodged between your teeth this badly

fuck off, wiggums fanboy
>>
>>147533645
The were literally both on opposite sides of the hatch hiding slowly crouch walking back and forth
>>
>>147533718
should've recorded it and played it along with that western showdown meme music anon. Would've been an entertaining clip.
>>
>>147532670
Sit on them until you're level 50 and decked out in sicc perks.
>>
>>147529115
Well

A) Literally 70% of my killer dailies have been Wraiths

B) At this point fuck it I may as well go for teachable Shadowborn
>>
File: honed.jpg (87KB, 712x462px) Image search: [Google]
honed.jpg
87KB, 712x462px
feels good man
>>
>>147534590
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT
>>
>>147534590
stop hacking 4chan, wiggums
>>
File: just bong my shit up.jpg (30KB, 437x404px) Image search: [Google]
just bong my shit up.jpg
30KB, 437x404px
>>
>>147534705
>wiggums
>playing killer

fuck off already retard
>>
File: WELL WELL WELL.jpg (56KB, 454x440px) Image search: [Google]
WELL WELL WELL.jpg
56KB, 454x440px
LOOK AT WHAT THE CAT DRAGGED IN
>>
>>147534794
you're so sensitive, wiggums
>>
>>147534590
IT'S HIGGGGGGGGH NOON
>>
>>147534904
Shut the fuck up, wiggums.
>>
http://steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/358416640405281397/

LMFAO dumb trappercucks crying and admitting defeat and trapcuck being the worst killer XD
>>
As a killer, I have to say that there's nothing more satisfying than killing Jake.

Fucking scumbag.
>>
Did they make the hatch animation faster?
>>
>>147534747
Actually hilariously easy, you get a 10~second odd window.
>>
>>147535058
>wiggums trying to suck his own tiny dick

that's extremely futile, wigster
>>
how long are sprint tracks on the ground without perks?
>>
>>147535069
>steam forums
it's a bunch of shitters, just like you

>XD
fuck off
>>
File: 20160705134125_1.jpg (231KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160705134125_1.jpg
231KB, 1920x1080px
Well that was a funny match. All the dead ones got on the magic school bus and took a field trip to the basement hooks on the other side of the map.
>>
>>147534896
I really hate that piece of shit. I don't how he has any viewers.
>>
>>147535462
spotted the asspained trapcuck
>>
File: image.png (381KB, 639x344px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
381KB, 639x344px
>Leveling Wraith
>Get Bloodhound 3 and Sloppy Butcher 3
>Mfw I see the bright red, constant trail leading me to them
>>
>>147535716
t.wraithshitter
>>
>>147535591
He ended up escaping but I sacrificed two of his teammates. Gave him a couple good hits, but any time I was on his trail he just kept windowjuking until he got a favorable chance to book it for the pig tree, whereupon I just turned around. Hell, one time he ran for it and then I just 180'd and cloaked into the corn and watched him creep back to the gen he was trickling on, the little prick.
>>
>>147535912
nothing wrong with wraith.. I'm sorry you can't play as wraith and suck playing against him :3c

he's a much better killer than some shitty trapcuck and even better when bullshit infinijukes get removed
>>
>>147535470
>still only have iron grip 1

Somebody help me kill myself
>>
>>147536076
He's outclassed by both billy and trapper. A wraith has never given me any trouble.
>>
File: 1467703300591.png (510KB, 592x924px) Image search: [Google]
1467703300591.png
510KB, 592x924px
>decide to level up my Dwight
>Forgot how shitty it is to play with out premonition or spine chill
God damn it, guess I'll go back to playing meg and dumping Bp into him
>>
>>147536240
Why would you waste BP on him?
>>
File: 1467676017995.jpg (95KB, 460x579px) Image search: [Google]
1467676017995.jpg
95KB, 460x579px
>didn't get into grip rank one until level 33 on trapper.
>Got rank 3 level 3 on Billy.
Shit sucks.

Also thicc survivor when?
>>
>>147536164
lmao

>strugglign against retardbully or trappercuck

LMAO

dumb shitter
>>
>>147536303
Because Claud jake and meg are all 30+ and I'm bored
>>
>>147536514
Are you 12?
>>
>>147536514
>never having trouble with wraith means I struggle against billy or trapper

retard
>>
>>147536425
>you will never bury your face in between those cheeks
>you will never plug both of her holes
>you will never grab those cowtits as you plow her doggy
>you will never pull out and cum on her fat ass

FUCKING KILL ME RIGHT NOW
>>
>>147536740
>trapper
>harder than wraith

yeah you are a massive shitter and bad against them allh since trapper is a joke and retardbilly isn't called retardbilly for nothing
>>
>>147536937
>having trouble with wraiths at all

retard
>>
File: 1459629266759.jpg (17KB, 250x245px) Image search: [Google]
1459629266759.jpg
17KB, 250x245px
>>147537073
>having trouble with all 3, even the joke tier trapper

you really are a useless retard

lol
>>
>>147537313
>actually having difficulties while playing against a wraith

retard
>>
>>147537423
>sucking against all 3

LOL
>>
>>147536121
If it makes you feel any better I got Iron Grasp 3 before I got to level 15.
>>
>>147537481
>not smiling at the free pip you're about to receive when you hear that bell ringing

retard
>>
>>147537637
>>
>>147537789
How badly did this wiggums guy fuck you in the ass for you to recall his name whenever you have even the slightest hint of resistance?

>having trouble with wraiths

retard
>>
>>147537987
>>
>>147538069
>the wraith is so bad his only counter is considered useless

retard
>>
>>147537637
>>147537987
>>147538175

>being bad against all 3 killers

retard
>>
>>147538279
>being a buttblasted wraithcuck

retard
>>
>>147536695
>>147536740
>>147537073
>>147537423
>>147537637
>>147537987
>>147538175
>>
>>147538407
>being a rank 20 Dwight who always gets sacrificed first each game

retard
>>
>>147538423

>wraithcucks are this anally ravaged at being the worst killer
>>
>>147538551
>I only play against rank 20 Dwights with my little trapcuck penis but I never ever manage to kill anyone because I am worthless
>>
>>147538549
>playing Dwight
>playing wraith

retard
>>
>>147538848
>>
>>147538893
>he plays Dwight
>and gets killed by wraiths

retard
>>
This general is shit.
>>
File: 20160705143326_1.jpg (238KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160705143326_1.jpg
238KB, 1920x1080px
Wow another Twitchfag did they spinny trick so I couldn't Memento mori him. This is getting sad.
>>
>>147539281
Are you done yet, retard? I'm still not your boyfriend, wiggums, no matter how much you impose it on me.
>>
>>147539593
>>
Dwight could use some darker shirts, he's too easy to spot in the grass
>>
File: 1458282665795.jpg (164KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1458282665795.jpg
164KB, 1280x720px
>>147539593
If you're not Wiggums then why do you keep replying when you are called out? Are you retarded?
>>
>>147539885
Because calling me wiggums doesn't make wraith not the shittiest killer.
>>
>>147540034
>wraith
>bad

Oh... you are retarded. I'm sorry.
>>
>>147539380
>spinny trick
???
>>
>>147539380
tfw SoKuShd is 1 pip away from dropping to rank 4

he was 1 few days ago, kek
>>
>>147540185
He's only good for his teachable perk, which you don't have to waste time playing as him to get.

>>147540306
Killer's can only execute the kill if you're facing away from them, so you keep spinning to make sure they don't get behind you and therefore can't execute you.
>>
>booted off of steam as i hook a piece of shit jake at the end of a match
>0 bloodpoints gained
>after dealing with 2 other jakes and a claudette all sabotaging my hooks the entire game and working gens fearlessly right under my nose

ok
>>
I swear every new thread the drama increases.
>>
>>147540907
It's not even drama, it's just shitposting.
>>
>>147540907
>>147541047
it's probably just one guy

the whole wiggums posting is stupid anyway, but the guy either isn't aware of it or is just playing along
>>
>>147541140
>wiggums is just a myth

>>
>>147541389
This meme needs to die.
>>
File: 20160705150049_1.jpg (237KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160705150049_1.jpg
237KB, 1920x1080px
>>147540409
lol I just got him again
>>
File: 1466920548370.png (168KB, 785x230px) Image search: [Google]
1466920548370.png
168KB, 785x230px
>>147541438
That's what the shitter Angel Wiggums might say.
>>
I get a special kind of boner when I find a Jake and put him on the same hook he was just trying to sabotage.
>>
File: 129347922634.jpg (236KB, 700x668px) Image search: [Google]
129347922634.jpg
236KB, 700x668px
>>147541623
tfw u deranked him
>>
>>147541623
>deranked him
hehe
>>
File: wraith.png (2MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
wraith.png
2MB, 1680x1050px
this wraith needs some colour lads
>>
>>147542036
You should tilt his head a bit as well to add some more personality and make him closer to the real thing.
>>
File: 2c85f926cd34193de932c7cd587ec9e9.jpg (361KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
2c85f926cd34193de932c7cd587ec9e9.jpg
361KB, 1000x1333px
>>147536931
>tfw 2D is still better.
>>
File: dank.jpg (147KB, 837x915px) Image search: [Google]
dank.jpg
147KB, 837x915px
>tfw you get match with a total retard killer
>>
>>147543186
don't be an asshole, wiggums, he's clearly just new
>>
>>147543186
>no one ranked up

Looks like everyone present was a retard to me.
>>
File: dodgetteandtherescueparty.jpg (344KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dodgetteandtherescueparty.jpg
344KB, 1920x1080px
She ran into me in the woods then tried to infinite juke me in Mac, used her for bait and barely got enough. I was going to make her suffer a pip if I was but this is better.
>>
>Level 32 jake
>Finally got rank 2 saboteur

Fucking finally. 30% normal speed is all sorts of dicks.
>>
File: 20160705151340_1.jpg (359KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160705151340_1.jpg
359KB, 1920x1080px
Hehehehehheeheeh
One still got away, wounded her right as she finished opening the door though
>>
>>147543879
>tfw got rank 2 saboteur at level 17
>tfw level 38 and still haven't gotten 3
>didn't get teachable saboteur yet either

Kill me.
>>
>>147544045
How the fuck did they not get a single generator while you set that up?
>>
>>147543442
>two people got over 10k
>No one ranked up
Sure you aren't?
>>
>>147544217
You need 12k to rank up?
>>
>>147544089
Well teachables are scripted to appear at 30, 35, and 40.
>>
>>147544270
No. You need 10k, but only 5k per category counts. So it can't be 7k one category and then 3k another.

Dumb wiggums.
>>
>>147544423
I knew it counter only 5k per cat, but I swear you needed 12k to level up. At least that's what I've always aimed for, max out either bold or objective whilst getting at least two thousand in the one I don't max and then escaping. If I'm wrong I guess I am the reatrd, sorry for being quick to the draw anon.
>>
File: 20160705152441_1.jpg (369KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160705152441_1.jpg
369KB, 1920x1080px
>>147544170
Trapper bag+setting tools addons, and I lucked out by spawning in the same area as well.
A jake sabotaged 2 while I was chasing down a claudette but he got caught in the third one, thankfully I filled up my trapper bag again and just had to replace the sabotaged spots
>>
>>147544348
I'm aware, still sucks getting it last.
>>
>>147544606
Aaand I just realized the claudette had trap sense, how in the fuck did she get caught in the traps twice in the same goddamn spot
>>
File: 1464966762744.gif (435KB, 500x274px) Image search: [Google]
1464966762744.gif
435KB, 500x274px
>Stand next to a pallet like so many survivors do to me
>Press space to drop it
>Pulls it down and moves toward it into the killer.
>>
>>147545250
Happens to me all the time, and I've had it happen to a survivor once or twice when I was the killer.

The real annoying shit is that when I throw it down, they often manage to hit me anyway, but when I try it as killer I always get stunned.
>>
>>147545250
It's a pretty annoying glitch, one of the few ways that I ever get caught out. That 1000 points is so tempting though.
>>
>>147544045
You should have set the middle one on the inside. That way if they come from inside they'll think it's just that window trapped, and if they come from the outside they'll think it's just the 1st and 3rd trapped.
>>
>>147545250
>survivor does this as i go for a lunge and they end up on my side
>recoiling from stun or from hitting the pallet
>they just slide away while i recover

or

>survivor drops pallet in front of me
>panics and accidentally slides towards me
>i'm already trying to stomp it or i miss the prompt and i hit the pallet right before the survivor started their slide
>they just slide back

fucking feel
>>
>>147546224
I always get hit if the pallet teleports. They'll still get stunned but if I was already injured then I'm down and ready to be hooked.
>>
Why is ranking up so fucking hard on this game?

So far i've only managed to reach 18, then dropped back to 19 with 2 pips. I only ever get level 20 teammates aswell.

I mainly play as victim, killer bores me.
>>
>>147546458

Rank doesn't do anything, so don't worry about it.
>>
>>147546458
Learn to hide and take advantage of the opportunity to fix gens when teammates get hooked.
>>
>>147545937
Yea you're probably right, I just count myself lucky that they kept trying to use that spot despite me retrapping after I kept catching them there
>>
>>147544045
I tried that once. I put the far one inside though. I chased someone into that shed, saw a Meg just finish sab'ing my inside trap and they both jumped a window and got trapped at the same time. It was glorious.
>>
File: dbd matchmaking.jpg (82KB, 942x974px) Image search: [Google]
dbd matchmaking.jpg
82KB, 942x974px
Th-thanks matchmaking..
>>
Level 19 and haven't seen Iron Grip yet. Thanks Bloodweb.
>>
>>147547846
I got it at like, level 6 :3
>>
>>147547702
When ever that happens to me I play Hillbilly and play with my food for a while.
>>
File: 20160705161701_1.jpg (321KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160705161701_1.jpg
321KB, 1920x1080px
>>147547702
Should have left the lobby when I saw two rank 20 dwights.
Thanks matchmaking.
>>
>>147548518
>using the chest perk
c'mon anon
>>
>>147548617
I have such a bad memory for their spawns, run it when I don't have any good items and forgot to switch it out that game since I had a tool box
>>
>>147548745
I'd still recommend taking something else, you'll run into them often enough even without having what they appear near memorized.
>>
File: 20160705162148_1.jpg (251KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160705162148_1.jpg
251KB, 1920x1080px
>>147547702
lol
>>
>>147546868
That's some inspiring shit, I almost hope I get that map now
>>
File: 1456402031091.png (2MB, 908x1017px) Image search: [Google]
1456402031091.png
2MB, 908x1017px
>>147549123
oh lord
>>
>>147548038
Oh yeah? Jokes on you! I got Lightborn rank 3 by level 10!
Oh god kill me..
>>
>>147549602
I got Coldwind farms the one with shack in the center of the cornfield. :)
>>
how do you unlock cosmetic items?
>>
>>147549123
Is it just me, or does the rank 16 dwight look like he's shaped like hillbilly?
>>
>>147550072
prestige
>>
Official victim tier list?
>>
>>147550614
Jake > Claudette > Meg > Dwight
>>
>>147550614
In terms of perks? Jake is best, Claudette and Meg have some decent stuff, Dwight a shit.
>>
>>147549123
>those dwights
JUST

>>147550614
>>147550725

This seems to be the meta at the moment. Meg got hit the hardest with the nerfs.
>>
>>147550820
I'd say Claude did, takes forever to heal yourself now.
>>
>>147550973
It's still an acceptable speed, but with tier 1 or 2 it might be unbearably slow. I was running tier 1 for a long time since it took me so long to get the later ones, so I'm kinda used to it.
>>
File: 20160705165253_1.jpg (288KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160705165253_1.jpg
288KB, 1920x1080px
Caught some three window hopping faggot and he's stuck on my shoulder. Say bye bye to three pips buddy.
>>
lol the ranking system in this game is so dumb that you can actually get demoted for surviving.
>>
>>147551387
survivors only lose one when they dc anon
>>
>>147551513
Yeah and we will both sit here til he quits.
>>
>>147551513
I thought someone said it was 3? Never done it myself so I wouldn't know
>>
>>147551512
>why cant i camp in a closet the whole game and still rank up
>>
>>147551513
>>147551602
Misread that. Is it really only one?
>>
>>147551620
Killers lose 3 pips if they dc, survivors only lose one.

>>147551730
Yep.
>>
>>147551693
Did a generator and a half and escaped. still demoted. Dumb, pointless system.
>>
>>147551823
Do more than just one and a half generators then dumbass. That's not even enough to get the hatch open in case all your teammates die.
>>
>>147551823
It would probably make sense if the "lore" of the game was actually explained. You never really escape, it's basically a rest break in hell if you survive
>>
File: 1454013368478.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1454013368478.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>Have a tool box
>Get injured
>Open two chests
>Map and another toolbox
Are you fucking kidding me? The one time I need a medkit they only have two rares in them?!
>>
I do wish this game was on console. Would be pretty fun, even if it does seem like bullshit a lot of the time based on the stories.
>>
>>147552616
>browsing a general for a game you haven't played and aren't able to play

why?
>>
>>147552794

Because it looks interesting and it's entertaining to read about. And I'm bored.
>>
>>147552616
There's a lot of bullshit at times but it's also people venting after being outsmarted by a survivor/killer. Sucks when it happens especially when you see it coming but that's just how the ball rolls sometimes
>>
>>147553053

True. The killers are also interesting. Any idea if any more will be coming out?
>>
>>147553173
Someone post the crawler stuff from the artbook. It's the enxt planned killer according to the devstreams.
>>
>>147553256
I can't wait for that, just imagine some survivor running through a building and the crawler lands right on top of him or pulling him up to her. Hopefully make for some great jump scares
>>
File: Crawler.png (279KB, 434x600px) Image search: [Google]
Crawler.png
279KB, 434x600px
>>147553256
Here she is.
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/10674432
Poll for curiosity sake.
>>
>>147552616
From their live streams they said it's very likely it will come to console. Hopefully they could work in cross platform play
>>
>>147553820
>I'm a real man and don't use that shit
Good, I love it when you idiots keep working on the generator so I can get a free hit off you
>>
>>147554029

I hope so. I'd play it. I'd probably get wrecked a lot of the time, but I'd play it.
>>
>>147552183
>posting balding bitch

retard
>>
File: 20160705172613_1.jpg (357KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160705172613_1.jpg
357KB, 1920x1080px
Got him again. He's stuck on my shoulder right now. :)
>>
>>147554137
>implying you even need them to see wraiths

>>147554263
Jesus man, how's he doing on the stream?
>>
>>147554263
Is the Distressing perk really an good?
>>
File: Karma.webm (2MB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
Karma.webm
2MB, 900x506px
Post webbums
>>
is claudette supposed to be a black woman? She looks more like an Indian man wearing a wig
>>
>>147554354
Seems to keep people off gens a bit longer. I'll probably get rid of it if I get that pallet kicking perk.
>>
>>147554263
fuckin' kek
>>
>>147554354
The bonus devious points is what I use it for. Makes chainsawing around that much more profitable.
>>
>>147554538
I'm gonna go eat dinner. Hopefully my game doesn't crash.
>>
>>147553820
I got both Premonition and Spine Chill on right now, but I'm doubting the usefulness of Premonition
Often it just procs while I'm being chased, and then it's on cooldown when I need it

Otherwise, I use Saboteur and Calm Spirit. I don't know if Jake really has anything better without teachable perks.
Though I think I would use Iron Will instead of Premonition if I had more than rank I
>>
>trapper in macmillan
>some twitch kiddo in the game
>down him first and hook him, trap it
>kill all his teammates in the course of the match but he gets away from being freed earlier
>hop on his stream and give him shit for trying to infinijuke me in the cabin
>he claims trapper is OP because you can trap anyone anywhere
>he thinks infinite sprint, self-heal, and saboteur are FINE
>he thinks in combination there's no problem, and that teachable perks is "progression"

jesus fucking christ i'm mad

he hopped through the cabin window into a trap because i predicted someone would do that and i had honing bar so he said it's op

fucking survivorbabbies

sorry dudes i just had to vent
>>
>>147554354
I really like it for hillbilly, watching vods of streamers I killed, (because I get off on it) it spooks people off gens and they usually can't get a good visual on you. Really good for a patrolin playstyle.

Also the 15% deviousness points have probably gotten me a pip several times and have helped me level up faster. That 15% really adds up.
>>
>Play survivor
>Teammates are retarded even when high rank

>Play killer
>Every single survivor is a sabotage master, good enough at juking that it takes some time to catch them, and they all move stealthily as a group, repair generators to 95% completion and then stop and move on to another one
>>
>>147555025
Was he another one of those 0 viewers streamers?
>>
>>147555025
>infinite sprint
What does this even mean? Sprint Burst isn't very good.
>>
File: ss+(2016-07-05+at+05.40.44).jpg (197KB, 1087x720px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-07-05+at+05.40.44).jpg
197KB, 1087x720px
My first Skeleton Key finally appeared in the web
But I got so many good stuff I don't know what to go for first

I usually go for the perk, even if I don't like it just to leave room for better perks, but I don't want to miss on any of that stuff
Well, except the Brand New Part, I got 5 of those already
>>
>>147554263
Hahahaha he's playing overwatch
>>
>>147555448
No more Dead by Daylight for him today. lol
>>
>>147555213
yeah

he had 1 guy in there cheerleading for him too

>>147555420
i mean that they can do it an infinite number of times. they can take a hit from you and escape with or without the perk and self-heal to no limit, just as they can destroy literally every hook and bear trap to no limit
>>
>The rest of the team is downed and hooked before you can get 2 gens finished
How can people be this bad?
"team" is a misnomer in this. This is not a team game. Stop trying to help people and only think about getting yourself out, holy shit.
>>
>>147555448
Anon single-handedly ruined his stream. He's playing OW at 20FPS in a futile attempt to outlast our guy.

based wraith
>>
>>147555939
Someone tell him to play Tracer. I need to fap.
>>
Why do I sometimes have negative points at the end of the round before my score starts adding?
>>
>>147555542
>>147555939
Sad because I used to enjoy him and his streams but since the patch he's been getting his ass handed to him
>>
>>147555610
It's practically impossible to lose someone once they've been hit.
>>
>>147556713
i guess i just suck at tracking and anticipating their paths

i usually have a harder time of nabbing people after i've given them a whack or i just give up on chasing them so much
>>
>>147556960
Oh sure, they can get away just a little once you've hit them, but unless they have a Jake perk they keep making noise so you can always know if they are nearby.
>>
File: 1450040536449.jpg (44KB, 529x502px) Image search: [Google]
1450040536449.jpg
44KB, 529x502px
I love it when killers BM smack you on the hook
Its like saying "You win, I'm a giant faggot, I'm so garbage at this game I had to chase you for 10 years and when I finally got you I have to have my spoiled brat rage fit while I lose out on so many points because I have to do what little I can to make myself feel better at losing at the game because I'm a worthless piece of shit"

And its always Wraiths!!
>>
>>147557156
Not really. If the survivors are, as a group, competent, they can get almost every generator going in the time it takes to catch a single person. The killer can't truly win if the survivors know how to play.

Granted, if you don't camp you'll still probably rank up from hooking multiple people over and over again when they save eachother.
>>
>>147557156
It's more like a "I bet this faggot will be angry if I smack him while he's on the hook. If I do it enough, he may even make a garbage-tier shitpost on a 4chan thread!"
>>
File: 1467234970759.png (194KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1467234970759.png
194KB, 800x600px
>>147557156
You seem upset
>>
File: Trash game.jpg (204KB, 1001x1073px) Image search: [Google]
Trash game.jpg
204KB, 1001x1073px
Explain this fucking shit

Game is so fucking garbage it can't run its mathematical scoring algorithm right.
And no I didn't have any fucking offerings.
>>
>>147557438
This is more likely.
>>
>>147557438
Nah, mine was the objectively correct one. Deal with it wraith shitter mash that m1 while tears run down your face because you got 1000 sac points.
>>
>>147557502
Only 5000 points in each category count toward scoring, If I recall correctly. Some of that boldness went into your bloodpoint pool but didn't contribute towards your rank.
>>
>>147557156
>BM smack

What?
>>
>>147557671
You're mad enough to blogpost on 4chan, though.

Did wittle baby get a boo-boo from big bad Wraithy-poo? Oh woe is me! He must be really fucking garbage at the game to lose to such a horrible killer.
>>
>>147504383
If this works I will shit my pants in excitement
>>
>>147557502
>Maxed out boldness

Hi Jake
>>
>>147557906
When a killer hits you on the hook
There's no reason to do it other than because you're an edgy faggot. Which people who play wraith are.
>>147557964
Like this guy who I struck a nerve with because he does that kind of nonsense and has no self-awareness.
>>
>>147558089
Nah. I was playing meg, the killer just let himself get pallet stunned 3 times while he chased me endlessly.
>>
File: 1466726885_wraithgif.gif (802KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1466726885_wraithgif.gif
802KB, 500x500px
>>147558124
>>
File: 1444248568008.jpg (180KB, 1059x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1444248568008.jpg
180KB, 1059x1100px
>Get angry when I lose due to stupid mistakes or sometimes just losing at all because I hate myself
>Don't get mad much when loosing to Hillbilly

Theres just something about Billy players that don't make me mad.
>>
I NEED MORE BLOODPOINTS

WHY ISN'T THERE A DOUBLE BLOODPOINT WEEK(END) OR SOMETHING
>>
File: 1467586253233.jpg (31KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1467586253233.jpg
31KB, 396x385px
>>147558496
>>
>game starts
>playing survivor against wraith
>this dude is straight up retarded
>get all 4 gennies up in under 3 minutes, dude has only hit 2 of us but we healed
>last genny gets popped
>No one escapes activated
>get clean sweeped by this retard at literally the last second because its literally impossible to run from him and one shots

How do we fix this broken ass perk?
>>
>>147558531
Same reason why they haven't done any new cosmetics
Same reason why we still don't have survive with friends yet
Same reason we haven't gotten crawler yet
This is not a competent dev team.
>>
>>147558838
I don't think anyone was seriously expecting the Crawler so soon. But yeah, they aren't competent.
>>
>>147558832
You hide close to the exit gates, wait for him to show up and leave, and then start opening the door. You stop at around halfway or so just incase, hide again, and wait for him to return and leave.

Don't rush the exit, you have all the time in the world.
>>
File: cease.png (29KB, 116x165px) Image search: [Google]
cease.png
29KB, 116x165px
>ctrl+f wiggums
>41 search results

Its time to stop
>>
>>147557156
by the third or fourth hooking when it's a really obnoxious survivor I just stand there and look at them completely motionless, if need be I go whack down/scare the last one and then come back to just stare
>>
>>147558832
We don't, it's so nice to see cheeky ass survivors get what's coming to them. He was probably playing you guys to get some extra points while waiting for the perk to kick in. The only time I get fucked by it is when I try to squeeze out some extra points by working on a nearby generator or save someone before I know he has the perk. The second I see someone 1 hit downed I NOPE the fuck out of there
>>
>>147559410
Who the fuck is Wiggums
>>
>>147559767
This
>>
>>147559767
the police guy from the simpsons i think
>>
>>147558496
I haven't been really able to hate retardbillies at all after I had one billy boy down and hook (I think one just dc'd) 3 of my shitty high rank survivor buddies really early and they were all down within two minutes after the first one went down. It turned into a standoff near the hatch and the billy player just backed off eventually after a lot of twerking and gestures on both sides. No juking necessary because I was on the second floor and he was down at the hatch. If he had come up I would have been able to jump down the hole. If I went down he might have caught me or downed me with the saw.
>>
>>147555920
It's never been a team game
Or else there would be a party mode
>>
>>147559410
>>
>>147557502
But it's working as designed
>>
Shadowborn gives 20% clearer vision?

What's that supposed to mean?

More color contrast? less objects/textures?
>>
>>147559030
>>147558838
You know the team has like 4-5 programmers? This ain't Bethesda or Ubisoft we're talking about.

As a game programmer myself, I'd say they're probably too drowned in bugs and last minute balance changes right now to make progress on any feature
>>
>>147560506
Makes environments less dark, mongoloid. Like it's almost fucking day time instead of late evening.
>>
>>147560506
FOV
So that you get slightly less claustrophobic playing killer
>>
File: 20160705184540_1.jpg (239KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160705184540_1.jpg
239KB, 1920x1080px
:)
>>
>>147560681

That's it? Pretty pointless.

The FOV increase is prolly the only saving grace for this perk.
>>
>>147560946
Yea I kinda wanted to ask, what the fuck were you doing the whole time
>>
>>147561101
I took a shower and had some dinner.
>>
>>147560946
Did you actually rank up?
>>
Anybody ever try using Insidious on the Hillbilly?

Been thinking that it might be effective if revving the chainsaw while standing still.

Survivors can still hear the chainsaw noise, but it's pretty hard to tell how far/close the noise is until it's too late.
>>
>>147561084
Pointless? It's like a free moonlight affecting offering that only applies to you so the areas don't get any brighter for the survivors. Of course the fov aspect is better but I sure as shit don't mind seeing survivors stand out even more.
>>
>>147561276
No, I lost a pip.
>>
>>147561552
Well I guess it was better than losing 3 pips
>>
>>147560946
>Faggot streamer with very optimal perks did worse than a guy with rank one slippery meat
Top kek.
>>
>>147561352
I think it'll defeat the purpose since they'll be able to pinpoint your direction thanks to the chainsaw noises.

It's honestly better to go full terror Billy with Distressing so they know you're there, but not where you're coming from.

Unless the revving noise is inaudible?
>>
>>147512229

Increasing the terror radius so that survivors can hear you from farther away seems to be a terrible idea.

BUT! If you use alot of perks to increase your terror radius so much that the heartbeat loudness "maxes out", then I'd agree that this perk would be useful. The survivor will be hearing the heartbeat loudness as if the killer was literally right next to him, but in actuality the killer is really 30 meters away.
>>
>>147555175
Yeah I've had the same experience man

When I play survivor everyone is turbocuck Dwight who hides in a closet all game

When I play trapper everyone is MLG meg or jake and juke like no tomorrow while rescuing eachother off hooks even when their health bar is totally empty
>>
Alright which one of you is TRIPPY PEPE? I had no choice but to punish you for sabotaging my hooks and camping in a closet.
>>
>>147558318
The vibration on this needs to be turned up

It looks like he's fapping
>>
>>147562970
Maybe he is
>>
File: earth lord.jpg (59KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
earth lord.jpg
59KB, 512x512px
>>147557502
5k points per category only.
It's so fucking intuitive to follow how on earth are you confused?
>>
>>147562356
The revving is mostly global
You only hear it in 3d when it's already too late, in my experience

So yeah, most of the time people are scared of the constant revving
>>
>>147563045
Oh God someone needs to make a copypasta about wraith masturbating to meg and claudette while invisible
>>
>>147563670
No
>>
>join a game
>Everything normal in lobby
>Get into game
>even though I'm level 34 I have no perks
>Play the game out
>Run out the gate
>You escaped!
>Game CTD
K...
>>
So I've decided on a couple different builds for Hillbilly.

[Detector Billy]: Bloodhound, Predator, Spies from the Shadows, Bitter Murmur.

[Strength Billy]: Brutal Strength, Enduring, Unrelenting, No One Escapes Death.

[Terror Billy]: Agitation, Distressing, Unnerving Presence, (dunno about 4th perk)
>>
File: 1445591647290.gif (999KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1445591647290.gif
999KB, 245x245px
>>147563949
Oh, and when I relogged I had lost 3 pips because appreantly it counted as a d/c
AMAZING QUALITY GAME!
>>
>>147564034
I'd compromise between Detector and Strength personally
>>
>it's another "you put all your good addons but some retard disconnects in loading, the killer's got tracking perks and you're on that farm map which is a big open field where you can't juke anywhere and everyone's dead in 2 minutes" chapter
>>
>>147564171
>bloodhound + begrimed chain + speed limiter

fuck me man, what a fun time that was
>>
>>147564901
>It's a "Trapper is the only fun killer and everyone has saboteur and small game" match

I can deal with hook destruction even though I don't even have iron grasp past level 1, but I can't deal with permanent trap destruction. Why can't Meg permanently jam the chainsaw and Dwight jam the Wraith's cloak?
>>
Why did they cap how many points you can earn in a category?
>>
>>147565363
So you can't rank up through one category alone, and can't get 500k bloodpoints in a single match through farming.
>>
>>147561352
I've used it once. Someone was doing a gen and hid when I got near. Instead of looking for them I hid behind a tree and let Insidious kick in. Shortly after I heard them working on it again. I revved the chainsaw and popped out as they started slowly creeping away, not realizing how close I was until it was too late.
>>
If you're that Meg who just saved the game with their Skeleton Key, thanks man
>>
>>147565401
>and can't get 500k bloodpoints in a single match through farming.
There are only so many objectives and killers can't hook or beatdown survivors too much without risking them getting sacrificed or bleeding out. At some point all the killers and surviours could do is stand around each other to get points and that would take a really long fucking time. May as well just play the game normally.
>>
File: mkdn.jpg (27KB, 425x346px) Image search: [Google]
mkdn.jpg
27KB, 425x346px
>Tuesday maintenance at some random ass time

Be nice if they would just pick a fucking time and stick to it
>>
>>147565363
So you eventually do something other than farm those hooks, Jake

>that Jake who sabotages all the hooks and ends the game with barely more than 8k bp
>>
>tfw want to stop playing Wraith but rank 7 now and billy and trapper are level 2
>>
>>147566052
But it's always down on Tuesdays
Except when it's not
>>
>>147566141
>Jake
>Sabotaging all the hooks

No, they sabotage the 4 easiest hooks on the map, the ones no one will be downed near, and then they are done.

If all your hooks are being broken it means you have multiple saboteurs and they all need to farm their easy points.
>>
>>147566312

At fucking 4:43 pm?

That's around the time they're packing up to leave the office.
>>
>Finish a round, 2 survivors were gone right off the bat and the other 2 didn't want to farm with me so we all got shit points
>Steam routine maintenance dropped me 3 pips
Maaaan....
>>
>>147566470
its been tuesday at 4pm pst for years and years. except they are usually late by a bit
>>
Just was able to drag that last survivor down the basement after him escaping my grasp 3 times since all hooks were sabotaged before steam went into maintenance.
>>
>>147566443

I like to think I'm a helpful Jake

I sabotage the ones in the middle first, and then work my way in the opposite direction of the basement. If you get caught, you have a chance of wiggling out.

Once that are is clear, I start sabotaging all but one near the basement. Usually the one that looks like the easiest to carry out a rescue. I make a note of at least leaving one above ground.
>>
>>147566470
I'm not sure about that
Of course it changes from a place to another, but in my experience in the industry, game programmers usually do 10am to 6:30-7pm shifts
>>
>>147559767
Some braggart from the beta who was caught intentionally fucking his teammates in between teabagging ye olde jukeshack, this was op pic a couple times during beta since pornstache toolbox dwight crouching in the jukeshack was the epitome of shittery
>>
Anybody know if Predator is a good perk?

3 seconds of seeing trails seems like a potentially good idea. But it also seems like you can confuse yourself where the survivor is if trail leads to a loop or dead end.
>>
File: 1467356476457.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1467356476457.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>147567467
>>
>>147567667
Who is the bigger fag? Korbin or Wiggums?
>>
File: 1443494479197.jpg (38KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1443494479197.jpg
38KB, 400x400px
>Standing in some tall grass about to go start final generator
>Step in trap
>Cannot be picked up or healed when I get free
>Two dead one guy opens exit gate and is hanging out there
>Half way there and killer chases him off
>Turn around and go to hatch
>Escape by flying through the floor

Glitches are weird. At least I gained a pip
>>
>make it out alive
>rank up
>steam goes offline
>come back
>lost 3 pips

Sugoi
>>
Will I get the perks I want today anons? Just so I can start leveling anothers survivor for their exclusive perks?
>>
>>147567864
Never mind, I see that even though I lost an ultra rare mystery box to the entity before the maintenance, now the entity has chosen to take some useless +75% survival offering this time

This better be something good
>>
>>147567467
>was caught intentionally fucking his teammates

you do realize that i took that the stand of working WITH teammates instead of focusing on only surviving right? you do realize thats literally how this shit started right? you arent that retarded right?
>>
File: Orx7Zal.jpg (62KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
Orx7Zal.jpg
62KB, 500x600px
>>147568610
you must make a sacrifice to get what you desire anon.
>>
File: hhh.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
hhh.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>147570643

just as you posted it anon... its happening!
>>
File: lazaruspls.webm (923KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
lazaruspls.webm
923KB, 1280x720px
>>147570815
the entity accepts your sacrifice, may you find what you desire in your next 3 bloodwebs.
>>
File: Not fishy at all.jpg (466KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Not fishy at all.jpg
466KB, 1920x1080px
prestige I and III Claudettes
>>
That lunge mechanic.
Totally needed and fair.

>Already faster than survivors even when sprinting, so you totally need more reach and closing potential that can hit through windows
>>
>>147571487
It would be outright impossible to ever hit a survivor without a lunge attack unless they sit still and let you hit them.
>>
>>147571487
cry more shitter
>>
>>147571487
Shitter detected.

Did your infinijuke location not work somehow?
>>
File: 1318364184141.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1318364184141.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>147570317
Shut up, Wiggums
>>
>>147571487
Lunge mechanic?
>>
>>147571540
That is a bit hyperbolic.

>>147571487
The problem with the lunge mechanic is it is so good that there is no reason to ever use normal attacks again.
>>
>>147572157
>That is a bit hyperbolic.
No, it really isn't. Just a little bit of swerving behind trees and running for juke towns can keep you just enough ahead to never be hit with a quick attack.
>>
File: 1297546653245.gif (453KB, 150x149px) Image search: [Google]
1297546653245.gif
453KB, 150x149px
>>147571487
>I got smacked through the window of the magic jukebus

Boo hoo
>>
File: Dat Ain't Dwight.jpg (478KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Dat Ain't Dwight.jpg
478KB, 1920x1080px
>>147571290

And then a prestige Dwight in the next match
>>
File: 20160705205218_1.jpg (250KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160705205218_1.jpg
250KB, 1920x1080px
Good god high ranks are salty.
>>
>>147572247
My experience has been different. I've avoided lunges at times by running at the killers due to wonky hitboxes before.
>>
>Attempting a rescue when the killer is right fucking behind you

What the fuck are you doing?! You just sentenced me to death!
>>
>>147572418
Oh sure, you can dodge lunge attacks with the right swerving. But with decent swerving you can never be hit with anything that isn't a lunge attack.
>>
File: whoa.png (3MB, 1942x1080px) Image search: [Google]
whoa.png
3MB, 1942x1080px
>>147572414
Holy shit, was just about to post this.

Because he had shadowborn, blinding him with Tir Optic gave me enough time to break his traps the second he placed them. He wasn't happy.
>>
>>147572534

you can let him hit you first, but ... it's not really worth it in the end... is it?
>>
>>147572534
He just wanted the extra points.
>>
>>147572608

She was already injured so she couldn't bait a recovery animation. I've done it to camping wraiths before, but I've always made sure I was in a healed state.
>>
>>147572534
That makes me wonder, can you patch up people in the dying state with a medkit to get them up faster?
>>
How long does it take to bleed out? Is it worth going for as a killer?
>>
>>147572776
Not me. If they hit me, they'll down me next and I'll find myself on the same hook.
>>
>>147572945
nope, bleeding out survivors can be seen with unlimited range to all other survivors, takes an extremely long time too. Although if they're not properly healed the timer wont reset, so it's doable as a trappler with honed traps or hillbilly.
>>
File: 20160704144352_1.jpg (406KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160704144352_1.jpg
406KB, 1920x1080px
:P
>>
>>147572598
How exactly did you "escape" on your end and d/c on a hook on my end?
>>
>>147573687
You guys shootin' a porno out in that creepy forest/farm/junkyard/manor? You should be careful out there, heard some crazy stories about psychopaths enjoying those places as their favorite camping areas.
>>
File: get mad, faggot.png (3MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
get mad, faggot.png
3MB, 1600x900px
>see this
wat do?
>>
File: real.webm (2MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
real.webm
2MB, 960x540px
>keep looking left and right while hiding behind a wall
>can't see him
>killer still closing in
>realise late that he's just behind me ( as usual )
>get hit
>vault and keep on running
>bugged pallet teleports me back to him while stunning him
>hooks me and puts a trap under
>camps 10m away looking my way
>all gens done, exit open
>go for attempted escapes and try to kill myself before someone goes and tries to save me as I see them slowly crouch my way
>escape attempt successful
>character jumps over the trap
>run to a pallet
>stun the killer
>run for the exit
>everyone survives

The game surprises me every day...
>>
>>147574223
Run off and work on gens because you're going to be camping that like a moron.
>>
>>147574223
>work on a gen
>fail on purpose
>run around the map
>disarm a single trap
>escape while the killer steps on a trap trying to interrupt me
>>
>>147574223
Let myself be hit twice on purpose falling down past the traps.
>>
>>147562532
If the radius is big enough it makes you paranoid if you cannot know how close the killer is. He might be on the other side of the map and yet you cannot be sure if you should continue on the generator or hide or move away. Especially from experience as the killer when as soon as you get close to a generator from a blindspot the survivors scram, it can be useful to keep survivors from making any progress or revealing their positions.
>>
Agitation and Distressing increases fear radius.

Against newbie survivors, it'll probably scare them away from generators.

But against expert survivors, it'll probably help them instead, since they'll probably won't run away until they actually see you or the heartbeat REALLY ramps up.
>>
>>147575183
just being in the radius triggers increased skill checks AND makes the skill checks harder.
>>
How to balance play with friends.

You do not gain or lose pips but you still get your BP
>>
>>147576062
Devs aren't smart enough for that. They're just going to put parties into the ranked mode.
>>
>Most of the lobbies I join still get aborted because it has high rank players, even after the disconnect fix

Christ. I could understand if it's a Jake heavy group, but they do it even if it's all Dwight.
>>
>>147576747
all dwight is pretty horrifying, ESPECIALLY with toolboxes.
>>
>>147576747
>high rank players
>all Dwight

Literally never happened
>>
File: No Fun.jpg (416KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
No Fun.jpg
416KB, 1920x1080px
>Hillbilly decides to camp a survivor by the cow tree
>The entire fucking time
>I'm stuck behind some grass because he won't stop moving so I can't even escape
>The game is instantly not fun for both of us
>Decide to be a piece of shit and infijuke the cow tree for 30 minutes straight
>Eventually make a break for it, I've had enough, he downs me with his chain saw
>Don't care, I broke all the hooks in the area
>Lets me down so I can bleed out my entire existence

I don't even care. You wan't to be a camping shit, I'll be an infijuker
>>
>>147576979

>4 Dwights with toolboxes on voice chat sticking together hitting generators one at a time.

>Finishes the game in less than 2 minutes.

what the shit.
>>
File: 1466537277586.png (271KB, 680x497px) Image search: [Google]
1466537277586.png
271KB, 680x497px
>Kill all 4 survivors as killer
>Last one adds me on steam as I hook him
>aww shit he gonna bitch at me lets here this
>Hey man you're one of the best killers I've played with gg!
o-oh
>tell him I thought he was gonna shit talk me
>Nah man I like a challenge
I feel sorta warm inside. With the way everyone talks about the community I thought it was mostly filled with shitters. Had I talked to him earlier I might've dropped his ass off at the hatch
>>
>killer chases me around all game while avoiding the other 3 people fixing generators
>we all escape and he ends with 2k points

Kids gotta learn to stop tunnel visioning
>>
>>147577603
>147577603
camping is not broken like infinite juker you dumb cunt
>>
what would be better for my second perk? rare Calm Spirit or common Iron Will?
>>
>>147578014
>plays humpus wumpus with windows
>is proud of himself

sudoku
>>
>>147576062
Devs said last stream they would allow people to play in regular ranked mode in parties. Honestly I don't care as long as they fix window jukes.
>>
>>147577603
Even the devs said camping is legit, its a 1v4 game if the killer catches you and REALLY wants you dead, your dead. This though is a bad strat for him because its less points and allows people to fix gens.
>>
>>147578629
Nice assumption retard

I used pallet stun one time then walked off and hid behind some wooden fence

Keep crying like a bitch about windows though whenever a killer plays like shit
>>
>>147577978
>Playing against streamer
>trap, kill and hook him
>says I was a good killer
>Then goes in to rant on how killers are op cause I killed him when he had 4 perks and I had 1 shitty one

Problem is people take the mentality of 1v1 when the game is not balanced 1v1...
>>
>cloaked wraith walks by
>sees me
>starts to uncloak
>stops
>stands there
>I walk up to him
>he starts to uncloak again and cancels
>I got back to sabotaging the hook

He literally didn't know how to uncloak for a solid 3 minutes. Rank 20 level 1 wraith.

I felt kind of bad, but god damn I got so many bloodpoints walking around doing shit after the gates were opened.
>>
>>147579415
>when are they going to fix the bloodweb? I keep clicking but it won't let me get anything!
>>
>>147579067
>"chases me around all game"
>hid behind a fence

pick one and only one, and then sudoku
>>
>>147564034
>Detector Billy
>not Detective Billy
>Strength Billy
>Not Bouncer Billy
>Terror Billy
>not Spooky Billy

I'm disappointed in you.
>>
>>147579623
Yeah he chased me around the corn field for ages and couldn't finish me off and then gave up after I hid

Keep crying faggot
>>
>>147578767
I care, it's gonna make the trapper almost useless and no one escapes death will be mandatory.
>>
File: 1zlQcNb.png (220KB, 1200x344px) Image search: [Google]
1zlQcNb.png
220KB, 1200x344px
damn savescummers
>>
How long before the devs cave in and make No One Escapes Death 3 a baseline passive for all killers because their 'game data' shows them all using it.
>>
Potential fix for Trapper;

Only 2 of his traps can be sabotaged, the rest get some bullshit by the Entity helping him
>>
File: tqhBshU.jpg (180KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tqhBshU.jpg
180KB, 1080x1080px
>use rare offering
>killer leaves

maybe save scumming isn't such a bad idea after all
>>
>>147581028
It takes away the stress of being hook camped, having offerings being tossed away by dc, no more stress of needing BP for a specific handful of perks which rng may decide you don't get for a long time.
>>
>>147580686
Probably the day you stop being a faggot and live on the magic school bus juke spot and the three window juke spot.
>>
>>147580783
Eh. People just need to learn how to hide traps or use the addons that make them much harder to see and before you say "B-but my joke spots." If you are getting your traps glacked as soon as you put them down how about you hold /onto/ them /until/ somebody starts juking? Seriously I've done that every game on my level 47 trapper and not one has been jaked yet

All though I agree suviours having a single perk to counter the trappers special power is retarded, where's the ability to see the wraiths cloak or being able to take two chainsaw hits c'mooooooon on.
>>
>>147581448
I mean, just having level 1 Saboteur is HUGE.

I'm almost guaranteed a pip now because of how many boldness points I can get. It's so fucking nice.

I don't want to be that guy, but if I lose another bloody rare to some horse shit beyond my control I think I'll go nuts.
>>
>>147581028
I hope it wasn't me you faced, because my PC bluescreened while I as in the middle of a chase on Autowreckers.
>>
>>147582146
You can take two chainsaw hits anon, the hillbilly just has to be stupid enough to equip the Speed Limiter addon :3
>>
>>147582146
Spine Chill and premonition trumps the wraith stealth.
>>
>>147582412
The problem here, is that the Saboteur ability affects every Killer, not just Trapper's traps. Spine Chill works on every killer too, sure, but Spine Chill doesn't give a survivor 1k points when you do anything with it.
>>
>>147580783

Why not sabotage the trap, causing it to look like a regular disarmed trapped. If the trapper picks it up again, it hooks him instead, causing a short stun and revealing his position. After freeing himself, the trap becomes usable again.
>>
>>147580686
When you stop sitting by open gates breaking hooks
>>
>>147582836
Thats kinda neat. Actual sabotage, not 'shit fucking breaks forever.
>>
>>147582836
Should work like that for hooks too.

>tries to hook someone
>drops them and gets stunned instead
>>
I don't mind if Jake can sabotage traps, but if he fucks it up or moves away, he gets fucking hooked instead. Maybe then it would actually be Bold, instead of just being a shitheaded design move with basically no risk.
>>
>>147583237
>hook breaks on hook use
>monster stunned
>survivor still loses a chunk of hook time health, maybe 25%
>>
>>147582250

They should remove sabotaing from the boldness pool. There's no boldness in destroying a hook while your team is being chased on the other side of the map. In no way that hook will help them either. It's more like >boldness in farming points while your team is counting for you to spend the time wisely fixing generators and helping each other out.
>>
>>147582836
Yeah that's a good idea

Or the saboteur places something in the trap to make it unable to snap shut, but the trapper can fix it by picking it up again and re-setting it

That way you can prevent teammates from getting trapped without completely nullifying the trapper's ability
>>
>>147583498
This is literally what every survivor can already do at level 1.
>>
>21 levels into hillbilly
>no iron grasp
>11 levels into trapper
>no iron grasp
>but full basement perks on both

RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: Ready for bait.gif (483KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
Ready for bait.gif
483KB, 500x333px
>>147583450

>See a fellow survivor getting chased by a killer
>Rush to the area and disable any hooks nearby
>He goes down
>That glorious feeling when you get the skillcheck at the last possible second to disable the hook and ruin the killer's chance to hook your buddy

I fight for my team, even if I maxed out my boldness points.
>>
>>147582146
>hide traps
The juke spots you really want to trap have no grass next to them to hide said traps in.
>or use the addons
Oh yeah, use the things that you acquire randomly and that deplete.
>/until/ somebody starts juking
Yup, take the time out to slowly place a trap, giving them enough time to just run away from the juke spot, or if they're stupid enough to stay they've at least seen right where you put the trap.
>>
>>147583601
Yeah true, fuck nevermind I'm just hungover
>>
>all rank 20 survivors
>all have sabotage
>all run directly to jukespots when encountered

yes. Hook camping is the problem here.
>>
File: Jason_kitt.jpg (61KB, 700x433px) Image search: [Google]
Jason_kitt.jpg
61KB, 700x433px
Get in loser, we're going to get some Daily Rituals.

You did remember to do your Daily Rituals, right /dbdg/?
>>
File: wxx.png (193KB, 672x550px) Image search: [Google]
wxx.png
193KB, 672x550px
>>147584978

An attempt was made... playing an additional game with Jake didn't solve it either.
>>
>>147584978
>escape 1 time with claudette

Sure did boss
>>
what are the best perks for wraith if i still don't have iron grip?
>>
>>147585772
>what are the best perks for wraith if i still don't have iron grip?

Distressing, so you can get more Blood and therefore get Iron Grip faster.
>>
File: the great quadfecta.jpg (42KB, 911x233px) Image search: [Google]
the great quadfecta.jpg
42KB, 911x233px
>play killer more than survivor
>want to mix it up and do my ritual for coop actions so i go dwight
>join lobby and get a mini-rush of adrenaline in anticipation from pic related

whoops
>>
>>147586732
That dwight looks like he can't believe he has to work with these rank 20s losers.
>>
>>147585309
Yeah, I've got an "open 4 gates with Claudette" daily still sitting around, and that shit took me a lot of fucking effort to do since my Claudette was pretty underleveled and had no items.
>>
File: 1437939736859.jpg (24KB, 450x332px) Image search: [Google]
1437939736859.jpg
24KB, 450x332px
>>147504205
>it's a Mexican killer episode
>>
File: 20160706001049_1.jpg (245KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160706001049_1.jpg
245KB, 1920x1080px
Sure do love deranking rank 1 window hoppers.
>>
>>147584978
Daily rituals dont seem all that important to do, unlike Hearthstone where you aint getting shit otherwise.
>>
Any mod that replaces Hillybilly's chainsaw rev sound clip with eurobeat yet?
>>
>>147587348
teach me your secrets

window hopping cancer is bumming me out and considering making me tank my rating so I can actually play the game again
>>
File: cove bai.png (121KB, 553x585px) Image search: [Google]
cove bai.png
121KB, 553x585px
>>147587351
>>
>>147587137
>tfw I was rank 18

Fuckin' Dwight, pretending he's superior at rank 18.
>>
>>147587348
>SALTTTT
>those fucking perks
>3 saboteurs

Jesus, fucking cancer
>>
>>147588242
If you can sacrifice one guy before the window hopping starts feel free to ding dong and chase window hoppers. You will rank up.

That guy got reckless and and got hit after no one escapes death activated. I just kept dropping him over and over again and he quit.
>>
>>147587339
The fuck is this from?
>>
What weird shit do you guys do when you play this game?

I scream "DADDY DONT" whenever im being chased closely by a killer
>>
File: JakeMyShit.webm (3MB, 1500x844px) Image search: [Google]
JakeMyShit.webm
3MB, 1500x844px
>>147583974
Being the hero we deserve
>>
>>147578934
This, only retards or extremely spiteful killers camp because any team that isn't comprised of drooling tards can get 2-3 gens up in that time
>>
File: zPsKO.jpg (137KB, 576x384px) Image search: [Google]
zPsKO.jpg
137KB, 576x384px
>>147587351

>Daily rituals don't seem all that important to do
>>
>>147589319
I tell Meg to "sit your pretty little butt here" whenever I hook her.
>>
>>147589449
it's camp, or take a shameful defeat as they rescue the survivor then high tail it to your local juke joint
>>
>>147589297
Hellraiser 2 I think. Watch it you double nigger.
>>
File: 1456361409637.jpg (153KB, 1032x696px) Image search: [Google]
1456361409637.jpg
153KB, 1032x696px
>>147587973
You can do it yourself but it will be an enormous pain in the ass because there are 6 different .flac files that layer when revving and charging.

MFW I replaced ChaseCl2.flac with YaketySax.flac
>>
>>147590318
>replaced sound file
kek

also i should watch that video again. buckets
>>
>game ends
>rank 3 killer with all ultra rare perks

Good on him for lobby jumping until he had a full game of rank 20's
>>
>>147526075
His butcher smock, yeah I feel that everytime.
>>
>>147590698
orrrr maybe that just happened to be the lobby he got

jesus you're all so fucking whiny about this game. there's no vendetta, the game is not out to get you
>>
>>147590318
Where are the sound files located?
>>
I'm done with this game for now. Have to join ten fucking lobbies to get a killer who wont abandon the lobby, at which point I get stuck with parasitic idiots, and if I play killer I always have at least 3 people with Saboteur. It's not possible to win at this point without No One Escapes Death 3.
>>
>>147590698
>>147590803

more fun than playing inifijuke the game

shit, at this point, I'm ready to start lobby jumping. I dont' give a shit about saboteur or any "OP" perks. None of them stop me from playing the game. What I DO care about is bullshit infijukes. You're not playing DbD when the survivor starts doing this. You've pressed pause on the game. The game will not unpause until you have vacated the vicinity and allow the survivor to do what they want. I see so much bitching from survivors about hook camping while they refuse to admit they're camping just as hard
>>
>>147589438
>a survivor can fearlessly sabotage a hook without any fear of reproach if they are uninjured

epic game design, i bet the devs really intended for this to be the case
>>
>>147591409
>im so terrible at this game that im gonna quit

ok goodbye dude
>>
>>147591525
It's not possible to beat a team of somewhat competent survivors if they have good perks and you don't have endgame reversal perks like NOED.

It takes 20 seconds or less to start a single generator if you have 3 people working together, and you can only chase one person at a time.
>>
>>147591464
You do realize that you can get instadowned by the killer if you are performing an action when he catches you right? he just happened to already have someone on his shoulder already
>>
>playing rank 18 dwight
>find level 11 meg early on and plan to buddy up
>she just moves back in forth in a "no" motion and i say fuck it and start doing gens by myself
>later on she's caught and hooked
>manage to make it out via hatch

Being Dwight is a blessing and a curse.
>>
>Playing Billy on Rotten Field
>Round starts, rev up chainsaw across the cornfield for OPTIMAL DISTANCE
>it hits some random guy crouching by a generator

https://youtu.be/4ezd24krgiQ?t=1m3s
>>
>>147591636
>expecting a team of somewhat competent survivors every game
>cant handle 1v4 in a situation where you literally have 90% of the power
>muh perks their perks excuses

nah its cool dude, just go.
>>
>>147591691
no i know, but i could've sworn that i've tried to grab people sabotaging before and it doesn't fucking work, you just swing instead. i know you can instadown when they are unhooking or sometimes vaulting over a pallet
>>
>>147591463
I agree. I just played as Hillbilly and just got completely embarrassed at how badly I lost. And all they do is infinijuke. It's the new tactic, and for a game that is said to be reminiscent of slasher films, well, I don't remember any slasher film where Sarah is able to hop over windows and make the killer look like an idiot.

I will concede that if the survivor knows what he/she is doing, the killer doesn't stand a chance.
>>
>>147591895
I always get competent survivors when I'm the killer. I'm talking 3 guys moving around stealthily, repairing every generator to 95% and then stopping. If I see one of them, they lead me on a chase, and while I down them, the others can repair 3 generators in that time. Or more. And since they don't finish them I can't stop them or patrol well.

This is almost every single game for me.

Oh, and they all have at least 2/3 of the following perks: Sprint Burst, Self-Care, Saboteur.

Strangely, I never get matched with these guys when I'm a survivor.

My only hope is that they're altruistic enough that I'll get enough hookings to rank up with only 2 kills or so, but that doesn't always happen.
>>
So who's planning to drop the game the instant they let discord faggots group up together?
>>
>>147592113
I'm pretty sure the devs have already stated they have no intention of balancing it, so it will probably be the death of the game.
>>
>>147591878
>embed disabled

Hearty kek though, I imagine Hillbilly in his own anime a la Fist of the North Star chainsawing little survivor shits to this song.

OMAE WA MO CHAINSAWEIRU
>>
>>147560946
Survivor name: DCing is for plebs
Kek
>>
>>147592113
>>147592492
I get that people are really fervently demanding it, but honestly it would ruin the fucking game's dynamic. Why do they think this is a good idea?
>>
>>147592891
Because it's essential to the game's longterm success. Most people will avoid buying the game simply because they can't play with their friends unless it's a purely friends only, unbalanced, no experience gained mode.

The game needs a party system to last more than a month or two, but such a system will also destroy the game if it isn't properly implemented and balanced, and the devs inspire no confidence.
>>
>>147592891
Peer pressure and incompetence. The devs have struck gold but are blowing up the mine to put up a strip mall.
>>
playing against a guy named "Windowglitch=DC"

>hit him through a window
>doesn't DC
fuckin liar
>>
>>147593474
How is hitting someone through a window a glitch?
>>
>>147593561
I'm not entirely sure what window glitching is in the first place, but that's all I can think of
>>
>>147593598
Neither am I.
>>
>>147593598
Manchildren think that the instant they get near a window they should be invincible because the meanie stinkiehead killer can't touch them.

Manchildren don't understand that even if the killer can't catch you, he can still HIT you if he lunges as you're not over the threshold yet.

Thus, these same manchildren screech and call the strange phenomenon of striking someone mid-animation a ''''''''''''glitch'''''''''''''

Why is the community for this game so awful?
>>
>>147593474
>>147593561
>>147593662
>>147594189
Windowglitch is what happens when a killer tries to pick up a downed survivor hugging a window. Instead of being picked up, they'll glitch and no longer give any interacting cues when nearby. The killer can't pick them up, but they can't be rescued by teammates either. The survivor is still free to crawl around and can theoretically escape if a door's open (though they'll likely bleed to death).

This must've been added in an update; I've had it happen twice already since I purchased it a day ago and it never occurred in beta. Maybe an unintended consequence of the new window jumping code.
>>
>Leveling Wraith so I can try Shadowborn and Bloodhound
>Hope to get useful perks along the way
>Nah, Distressing, Monstrous Shrine, Predator, Bitter Murmur
>Stuck using Deerstalker I

Fucking Christ seriously... Monstrous Shrine is such garbage.
>>
>spend about 10 minutes going around the bus in circles with an infijuker
>two dead, one afk nearby with crows on him just waiting for his chance to hop in the hatch
>doors have been open
>continue ignoring everything and chase the infijuker
>eventually he fucks up and gets downed.
>spend an obnoxious amount of time picking him up and dropping him
>when he's about halfway through bleeding out, hook him, then dance in his face until he dies

he messaged me after to talk shit about how salty I was. and how I could have just farmed points. Is this how you assholes think? Nigga if I wanted to farm points, Cookie Clicker is right there. plus I had more points than the dumbass
>>
>>147594476
Monstrous Shrine is useless unless you can corral survivors into the basement, or if you have Iron Grasp 3.

Just stick with Distressing or Predator famalam.
>>
You know that "mountain" some maps have where you can go up the slope and drop down?
I've glitched around the bottom ridge of that thing twice so far, as in I actually could not move, my character was completely stuck until the killer knocked me into crawling.

Has that happened to anybody here? I'd recommend avoiding it.
>>
>>147594669
It's happened to me three times and I see it all the time. It always happens on the right side of the hill or whatever you want to call it. Avoid that area.
>>
>>147594669
Yep. One time I pushed somebody out of it only to get caught myself. Another person showed up and both of them tried to push me out instead of opening the door. Then the killer came and killed us all.

Then we crawled into the glitchhole and got the killer stuck there.
>>
>>147594873
Sounds pretty lulzy, wish you had it on video
>>
>>147594601
I'm glad I'm not the only one who does this. Every time I catch someone juking for 5 minutes in the school bus and they're the last person I rev my chainsaw over their heads and drop them repeatedly for at least twice the time they made me waste with their bullshit.
>>
>>147591878
I love shit like that, I never quite hit people but
>brrrm over to the gen
>scratches, scratches errywhere
>DEJA VU around to face the freaking out survivor
>sometimes end up even right in M1 range
>>
Learning Hillbilly was the most fun I've ever had as Killer in this game, Trapper just wasn't working out and the way Wraith is meant to be played is dull to me, but this motherfucker goes hard in the paint, he's so far the only character I've managed to kill four survivors with.

>Hook some guy, walk away as if I'm moving on to another generator, circle around the block and catch some Claudette just staring at the hook while crouching against a window
>GOTTA GO FAST

She didn't even see it coming.
Some maps are really garbage for this guy though, I'm not sure how to get him working on that place with all the junkyard debris and tires.
>>
File: kushed lmao.jpg (345KB, 1674x840px) Image search: [Google]
kushed lmao.jpg
345KB, 1674x840px
some high art for you folks
>>
File: 1459157356978.jpg (57KB, 1198x893px) Image search: [Google]
1459157356978.jpg
57KB, 1198x893px
>>147504205

I keep seeing the survivor icon has someone flipping the bird. That seems more appropriate, I think.
>>
>>147593598

If you get downed while next to a window the killer may not get prompts to pick you up and the survivors can't heal you.

You basically then just crawl around until you die.

Kind of relaxing really. It allows you to explore the map.
>>
>>147591878
SPEEDY SPEED CHAIN

GASOLINE'S BURNING
>>
>>147587351

The values depend on the ritual.

Harder ones like being Jake and opening a gate can be worth 11,000. Easy ones like hitting someone with a chainsaw can be 2,500 iirc
>>
>>147597464
I'd say opening a gate is a lot easier than hitting someone with the chainsaw.
>>
File: 20160706013917_1.jpg (283KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160706013917_1.jpg
283KB, 1920x1080px
If this killer is here, you're a bro.
>>
>Start a game at a reasonable hour
>Generally get a respectably mixed bag of survivor competencies and levels

>Start the game past midnight
>Endless stream of sub-10 savescumemers with maxed out broken perks and discord

Fucking kill me.
>>
>>147591691
kek as if anyone who isn't deaf dumb and blind wouldn't just stop the action as you approach
>>
>>147597718
Is it possible for them to group up with their friends?
>>
>>147592891
Devs are so naively incompetent its cute.
>>
File: 1467508604569.jpg (33KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
1467508604569.jpg
33KB, 853x480px
>>147597595

You have to wait for them to line up in a clearing. Once they don't have cover your steering can help you get them.

Another trick is predicting where they will be, like if for example they are in a corner and trip a generator, they won't run to the center of the map where your are but run to the opposite wall. If you plot a course and charge there you will at least be close if not right up their butt.

Another trick I'm trying to master is getting someone on the hook, backing way, way up until a survivor thinks to come and unhook them then charge the hooked survivor and smacking the one trying to unhook them. Remarkably I've nearly gotten it right but usually it's just trading one survivor for another.
>>
File: sokush.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sokush.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>147596376
>>
Is being able to disarm bear traps as you're coming off the hook to make it so neither of you fall in it fixed yet?
>>
>>147598043

They need at least three other friends, so never.
>>
>>147598140
I just can never get them in such a situation. They don't run out in the open, they constantly dive between cover that makes them impossible to chainsaw unless I'm right behind them in a rare moment, but in the time it takes to achieve such a moment I could have hit them normally three times.
>>
File: c1pZLCC.jpg (15KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
c1pZLCC.jpg
15KB, 480x270px
What do you do if a survivor's juking in the farm house
>>
>>147598538
What farm house? Surely you don't mean the Thompson House? That place is a death trap.
>>
>>147598581
that gay ass slaughter house thing or whatever it is
>>
>>147598638
Ah. There's nothing you can do as a wraith or hillbilly. Let them get the generators close to the building and then chainsaw/spook them when they go to repair generators far away.
>>
>>147598449

Chainsaw is really more of a long range attack.

Mostly people just use their chainsaw to charge across he map. Sledgehammer is short range pursuit.

Another thing is that just revving the chainsaw usually makes survivors book it. So going to a spot and revving for half a sec can make survivors reveal themselves.

There are probably better tips.
>>
>>147598538
You keep chasing him and let everyone else go. You will get him eventually. When you get him keep picking up and dropping him until he dc's
>>
>>147598762
Yeah, I just don't find the concept of the chainsaw as a method of transportation and not as a weapon to be very interesting. I'm tempted to use it over the regular attacks because if I didn't want to chainsaw people I would have played Trapper.
>>
>>147598538

Just move on to another guy. Hikers just want attention.
>>
>>147598986
People who run to the juke house and camp there want you to fuck off. The last thing they want is attention. Unless they're deliberately doing it to keep you off the generator repair guys.
>>
>>147598262
>that subscriber typing a paragraph because his scumbag boyfriend got bagged in a bug and was forced to derank

twitch is a cancer
>>
I got an idea for a killer who involves around delivering effects via his main attack, these can range from highlighting a person, causing them to move slower and even hallucinate the killer when his not there, and yes I know it sounds shit because
>Window juking
but it's an idea, it's not like the hill billy's is the same boat.
>>
>>147598762
>>147598936
Problem with using the chainsaw over a regular hammer swipe is that high level survivors will more than likely juke it, unless you're in a position/place like the basement to fake them out. I wanna say a vast majority of the time that I've gone for a chainsaw in close quarters, it always fucks up and I should have gone for the hammer strike instead. If you miss the chainsaw or worse, hit an object, you're stunned or slowed for an obscene amount of time and can lose your prey compared to them nursing a bloody wound and whimpering.

I really love Billy, he's probably my favorite but he needs a bit of love from the devs. Traps are always useful on any map, the cloak is always useful on any map, but not the chainsaw. Trying to chainsaw someone on Autowreckers is a fucking nightmare, as is on MacMillan.
>>
Does the 25% extra recovery for Killer (forget the perk's name) if he's stunned by some sort action also apply to using Hillbilly's chainsaw?

Or is it just for getting hit by those walls the survivor wall drop in front of you etc?
>>
>>147598936
>>147600207
Hillbilly's chainsaw needs to be seen as a tool of intimidation more than anything.

You need practice with it before you can YEEHAW someone, and even then it's up to chance.

As a tool for freaking out survivors, flushing people away and keeping people off of generators there's no equal. While Trapper's area control ability can be memed on hardcore, Hillbilly's can't.
>>
Would you play a no perks mode?
>>
>>147602309
As a survivor main, for sure. They really need to tone that shit down, I hate having to play Killer just because of jukers that have all these best perks. When you haven't found them they're just tearing through gens, then when you catch them they just juke, it's miserable.
>>
>>147602309
I would try it, especially since I'm low rank and don't have the super OP perks yet
>>
>>147513305
>trapper is shitty
W E W
>>
>>147574223
Stack place them on the trap door, idiot. They can disarm those and escape. If they're placed on the trap door they can't interact with the door until all the traps have been disarmed so you can buy time to hunt bitches down.
>>
Is there a guide to where the trapdoors can spawn on every map? I can no longer escape the normal way because my teammates are so shit. Four games in a row where I was the only person to ever successfully repair a generator.

>dwight crawls down into the basement after getting chainsawed

>he actually manages to get off the hook by himself, killer decides to ignore it and pursue another guy

>gets other guy a few minutes later, brings him to the basement

>dwight was hiding in a locker in the basement, wounded, the entire time

I don't even know what to do.
>>
>>147603189
Trapper is good until you get three saboteurs with small game. He is the only killer countered directly by perks made to fuck his shit up.
>>
>>147603342
I find it's like 60% of the time next to a building, so that's where I look. The other 40% of the time I just die because I have no clue where it's gone.
>>
>>147564034
[KillyBilly]: Deerstalker, Iron Grasp, Bidder Murmur, No One Escapes Death
>>
>>147603365
This is pretty sad, honestly. Try camping 3 close knit generators heavily and setting traps only around them. Works wonders; they have to get at least ONE of the generators to escape. Try out deerstalker aswell, god tier perk. Lets you down dudes and forget em; if they get healed, you'll see them crouching. Trap and tear, until it is done.
>>
>>147603738
Yeah, but once it is down to those three generators, how do you stop them from popping one of them? You can only chase one guy at a time and if you don't chase you're not making progress.
>>
>>147603818
Go for hits, they'll walk into traps. If they don't, keep patrolling. Worst case scenario you only down one of them and then can drop the last dude onto a pile of bear traps for guaranteed max deviousness. You're fucked if brand new part though.
>>
>>147604067
In my experience they never fall for traps unless they're in juke windows and they have no choice but to try it. They certainly never fall for traps in grass near generators. Even without Small Game.
>>
>>147604169
ok ill make a vid for you at some point
>>
feels good to make the twitchbabby turn his stream off
>>
File: 1447297695586.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1447297695586.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>147604565
im retarded
>>
>>147604656
Tbell end
>>
>playing more hillbilly, sick of trapper and despise wraith mostly
>having a shitload of fun chainsawing to generators
>on coldwind farm i sawed up to one gen and literally three survivors just scattered like fucking roaches
>later on in autowreckers, transporting a scumbag claudette to basement
>game freezes for a second
>fifth survivor joins in
>game crashes

i want bloody chainsaw justice god damn it
>>
>>147604656
love it

why is twitch so cancerous?
>>
>>147580262
he's already useless and the worst killer

he has like a 50% chance to trap newbies that try to unhook and he has a 5% chance to trap any good players by placing a trap in some weird spot nobody expects a trap to be at and they don't have small game
>>
File: 1457654016353.gif (713KB, 500x163px) Image search: [Google]
1457654016353.gif
713KB, 500x163px
>>147605985
>worst killer
>>
File: 1365469724840.jpg (40KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1365469724840.jpg
40KB, 300x300px
>play trapper
>place a trap 30 seconds into the game hidden in grass next to a pallet and generator
>nabs a survivor 30 minutes later after the exit doors are open

JUST AS PLANNED
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 200x252px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 200x252px
>>147606467
He didn't know that there was an end game behind your bad trap placement
>>
>>147607701
>trap placement that gets somebody
>bad placement

???
>>
>>147607876
>traps somebody decades later

I guess bad was a bit harsh considering must trappers don't catch anyone
>>
>vault over a pallet and run off in the distance
>game rewinds and the killer is pulling me onto his shoulder mid-vault

Gotta love those high ping champs
>>
>>147608504
KING CRIMSON
>>
>>147608504
How do you grab someone leaping a pallet? I always end up hitting them with a quick swing instead of pulling even when I'm right on their ass.
>>
>>147608621
If they're not hurt already you'll just hit them, otherwise, you have to be pretty close and just press M1 once.
>>
AROUND DWIGHT, NEVER ALRIGHT.
>>
Whoever said saboteur is free bloodpoints, they weren't kidding. I don't even have to finish getting the hook down, the skill checks alone give me just as much.
>>
>>147608740
WITH DWIGHT AT YOUR BACKS
NEVER RELAX
>>
>>147608621
Your m1 switches to pick up if you're next to a survivor who's performing an action.

It can be literally any action, from disarming a trap to healing someone
>>
>>147608802
DWIGHT DOWN? BETTER RUN AROUND.
>>
>>147608740
>>147608802
>>147609110
I thought you guys were kidding about Dwights, but I chased one who sprinted in a straight line into a closet that was in plain view.

Why are Dwights retarded? Isn't Jake the starting character for newbies?
>>
>>147609245
I don't know why Dwight attracts shitters so much but he just does.

80% of the time when I pull someone out of a closet, it's fucking Dwight.

His AHAAANYAAAA is stuck in my head.
>>
>Match starts and I chainsaw charge to a generator kinda close to me
>down a meg not even 5 seconds into the match
>take em to the basement and go patrolling
>30 seconds later come back and down a jake trying to save meg in the basement
>two dead not even a minute in

Hillbilly is truly the GOAT killer.
>>
>>147609321
Against low ranks you can get some insane dominoes.

>Down one guy, hook
>Chainsaw sprint up stairs and out door
>10 seconds later turn around, charge towards stairs
>Yep, unhook happened, one walks up the stairs as I charge down, instant down again
>Go into basement see where the other is
>ALL THE SURVIVORS ARE IN MY BASEMENT

Game ended right there, can't escape chainsaw in basement.
>>
>>147609291
Dwight yelps are objectively the best sound in the game.
>>
>>147609517
My other favorite sounds:

The sound Claudette makes when you grab her out of an action, just a very quick and sharp "AAAH!"

Meg on a hook.
>>
>not liking the superior jake grunts

hnnghh hnngghyehhhhh
>>
>>147609739
Jake just sounds constipated to me most of the time
>>
>>147609975
HNNNNNGGYEHHHH

must be all the bark he eats
>>
>>147609975
I eat enough cheese to deeply understand Jake's noises
>>
Is there some special method of bee-lining to the exact place where survivors spawned? Because I've never been able to do that when I play killer
>>
>>147610590
wallhacking
>>
>>147610720
Where can I download wallhacks? I want to be MLG pro and hook everyone in under 1 minute?
>>
>>147609291
>playing medic Claudette
>some Dwight gets injured but somehow manages to escape
>chase him halfway across the map while clicking my flashlight trying to get him to stop
>he jumps in and closet even though the killer isn't anywhere near us
>try to get him out so I can heal him
>he slowly creeps out, but immediately jumps back in
>give up and start working on a nearby gen
>hide on top of the hill when I hear a heartbeat
>peak over and watch Dwight immediately get yanked out of the closet and carried off into the corn
>go back to repairing generator
>>
>>147610938
>even bothering to try and heal a fucking Dwight scumbag
>actually wasting time following them

smdh
>>
>>147607701
>random grass trap placement
>bad

No, that's exactly what you should be doing as Trapper. If you just scatter traps throughout various grass spots, preferably in chokepoints or next to gens, then you get one of three things generally happen.
1) Most commonly, survivors can't help but resist disarming it when they're crawling through, giving you a loud sound notification and alerting you to their location.
2) Idiots just walk/run through on their own
3) People run into it during a chase

I've had quite a few matches where I've managed to sacrifice everyone because a random trap sitting in grass nabs the last guy, and I don't even play Killer that much.
>>
File: jake squad.png (442KB, 494x470px) Image search: [Google]
jake squad.png
442KB, 494x470px
this is bullshit
>>
>>147611327
This

Last game I rescued a dwight and he just ran off in the opposite direction when I got hooked, even though the killer wasn't camping

Fuck that ultracuck, he deserves to die
>>
so, just tested the 'fix' for infinite juking
and you can absolutely can still just hop over the bus again and again forever
>>
File: Can't_smite_the_Dwight.jpg (432KB, 524x708px) Image search: [Google]
Can't_smite_the_Dwight.jpg
432KB, 524x708px
>>147608740
>>147608802
>>147609245
>>147609291
>>147609517
>>147610938

>Yo Dwight haters, you niggas no nufffin`. Gimme the beat
> Boom chika Boom

In this forsaken world nothing can smite the Dwight
Since he crouches past danger like the spirit of the night.
In his stache has been stached the absolute might
Just give it up killers, its not even a fight.

Nothing can beat him, fate is his fan,
Hillbilly charged past him, crushed into a van!
Bitches dream about Dwight for he is the Man:
Man got moves, Man got style and Man got a plan.

Wraith thought that that he was a sneaky fuck
But hear me out homies, he’s out of luck
Click-Click-BANG- bitch, yeah that’s right
Say hello to Dwight’s little friend 50 cal flashlight.

Trapper Macmillan was a good daddy’s boy
Entity turned him into it’s toy
But traps won’t work against our playboy
For he disarms through them to the hatch, Trapper enjoy!

They thought they were coolest, Claud, Meg and Jake
But when Dwight joined they’ve learned their mistake
While repairing nearby him they knew who’s the master
“Suck it up whiny bithes, and repair gen faster!”

>mic drop
>>
File: NoGoodDwightGoesUnpunished.webm (2MB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
NoGoodDwightGoesUnpunished.webm
2MB, 1200x675px
>>147611806
Viability aside, saboteur is objectively the fastest way to grind bloodpoints, so it makes sense that Jake is the most played character.
Blame the devs for ruining the bloodweb
>Items that give bonus 25%, 50% and 75% bloodpoints
>They all cost more than the maximum possible bonus they can ever give

What a fucking blunder.
>>
File: 1361538886777.gif (104KB, 300x136px) Image search: [Google]
1361538886777.gif
104KB, 300x136px
>start game
>this Jake is with me
>immediately make tracks, crouch in some grass
>he follows, fucking hugging my back
>move over to the next object, away from him
>he fucking follows
>turn around, shake my head no at him
>DING DONG BING BONG
>Wraith decides to chase me
>Jake fucking scatters and doesn't even stay around to rescue me
>other two Survivors are just calmly doing a generator ages away

My blood is beyond boiling right now.
>>
File: 1361497602194.gif (2MB, 220x160px) Image search: [Google]
1361497602194.gif
2MB, 220x160px
>Got 2 survivors left as trapper
>have been infinijuking me in the 3 window garage
>rage is building
>have 3 gens so close, on lockdown, trapped up
>they can juke all they want now
>there's is no way they will both win
>the game crashes for the first time in 30 hours
>>
>>147613007
>Killer stun
>He doesn't get stunned or drop the person he's killing
lol wut
>>
>survivor have more than one dwight on their team
>gg ez
>survivors have no dwights on their team
>THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT INFINITE JUKING SELF HEALING HOOK BREAKING NIGGERS

good game, devs.
>>
File: hello darkness my old friend.png (45KB, 1246x666px) Image search: [Google]
hello darkness my old friend.png
45KB, 1246x666px
i bet i lost 2 pips for this.
>>
File: New killer comfirmed.gif (1MB, 400x256px) Image search: [Google]
New killer comfirmed.gif
1MB, 400x256px
>>147614634
Doesn't it get boring crying about the same shit all day, every day, day in and day out?
>>
>>147614791
if only they would fix the game so playing survivior isn't fucking easy mode
>go break 4 hooks
>find hatch spawn
>sit in closet until hatch opens
>guaranteed pip
>>
>>147614882
You know what? I'd prefer that to an infijuker. At least you can actually catch somebody doing something like that. Not likely, but the possibility exists
>>
>>147614882
Too bad like 1 person in 100 does that.
>>
File: 1466847378711.jpg (44KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1466847378711.jpg
44KB, 640x480px
>almost every person in this game cheats
Woo. What an amazing community.
>>
>>147614791
An undertaker killer would be fun. Wearing a long coat and sweet ass hat.

I have no idea what his ability would be but his weapon would definitely be a shovel. Wouldn't mind him being slightly slower than the other killers (but still faster than survivors) if his basic weapon had more range.
>>
>>147614882
You could easily die whilst doing all that. Thats' like saying it's so easy to win as killer, you just have to kill all 4 of the survivors. GG EASY PIP. Saying that i've gone from rank 20 killer to rank 12 without losing pretty much
>>
>>147571734
Hold down the left mouse button when you're the killer anon. You lunge forward which lets you hit those pesky window jumpers
>>
>>147616285
Skipping the bullshit grind shouldn't be considered cheating. When in the fuck are they going to lower the cost of the bloodweb?
>>
>>147617596
Never probably. Even though they admitted they went overboard after the beta. It's an easy fix. Just lower prices on the web, not much balancing needed. A fucking 10 minute job at max. But they don't care. Bullshit slow as fuck grind was the only reason I turned to using an edited save file.
>>
Welp. Currently falling through the world in Autohaven. The world froze for 2 seconds, 2 survivors got dc'd and I fell through the map.
I'll be damned if I leave the match and lose my pips for this.
>>
>>147617596
>Skipping the bullshit grind shouldn't be considered cheating
>Giving yourself and advantage over people who don't with top teir perks isn't cheating
No, it 100% is, and "everyone else is doing it" isn't a valid excuse.
That said, the grind is annoying.
>>
>>147616565
I've got a different idea based on your slower but longer range thought:

Reaper based killer
>Scythe with slightly longer range attack
>Special ability: Grave Chill (or something. i'm not edgy enough for naming this shit, idgaf) - Reaper emits a cloud that causes bleedout damage when the survivor is within the Reaper's terror radius (not increased by Distressing)
>being closer to the reaper increases the damage
>damage recovers when not in the Reaper's terror radius
>killer is only slightly faster than the survivors to compensate for his ranged abilities

Interesting new killer? Check
Infijukers BTFO? Check plus removing this bullshit will allow us to ACTUALLY see what needs balancing in regards to perks
In game motivator for the killer to not hook camp? Check. He'll be too slow to stop the survivors from instantly winning if he camps, and he'll lose all of the benefits of his ranged abilities
>>
>>147618539
>reaper

Stopped reading there. I'm sure you copy pasted that from some 15 yo kid's steam forums post.
>>
>>147618381
perks shouldn't even be in the game. The game is 100 times more fun without any of the gay ass ultra rare perks.
>>
>>147616565
He gets stronger the more people he sacrifices.
Either A
Gets buffs to movement speed and FoV for each sac
Or
B
The ground under the hook of the saced person becomes "defiled" for 50 meters that prevents survivors from sprinting on it and/or greatly increases the frequency of skill checks and greatly reduces the size of skill zones.
>>
>>147618664
not even close
>>
File: 20160705120141_1.jpg (263KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160705120141_1.jpg
263KB, 1920x1080px
>>147573687
Ehehehehe, I thank the spidergod who has blessed me on this day!
>>
>it's another twitch shitter episode

http://steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/365172408528912303/
>>
my first time with a laggy killer real fun
>>
>you move in real close to grab the person trying to save someone from the hook
>game decides you wanted to whack them instead of grabbing them

this shit happens too often
>>
>>147619754
reported to the devs for being cheating scum
>>
File: 20160705121010_1.jpg (223KB, 1897x1002px) Image search: [Google]
20160705121010_1.jpg
223KB, 1897x1002px
>>147584978
Sure did, Daddy-o
>>
>>147619962
whoa guys we got Reddit over here
>>
>>147620093
>>147619754

>prestige'd outfit while not even having a single prestige cheevo
>those perks
>on a fucking dwight
>with 35 hours
>meme groups
>furry

you are fucking disgusting

everyone report this cheating furry shithead

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198040464923
>>
>>147620461
No

Tell the cancerous devs to stop making this shit grind2win. The moment I try to level up a different character I get paired with faggots with all broken ass purple and red perks.
>>
File: gross.jpg (88KB, 1060x886px) Image search: [Google]
gross.jpg
88KB, 1060x886px
>>147620093
>>147620624

fuck off, furshitter
>>
>>147620709
kek not him at all and the devs are retarded at balancing.
>>
>>147620809
shut the fuck up, furry frog, you've been found out and reported from 2 different accounts of mine now :3c
>>
>>147620461
Done.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-07-06-10h49m55s154.png (2MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-07-06-10h49m55s154.png
2MB, 1920x1090px
>>147620461
dank meme man over here with the bandwagoning

I find the hatch from its audio and yet it doesn't spawn the hatch
is this a common bug?
>>
>>147618746
Top 10 worst perks that change the game completely by either being OP or easymode are these:

1. Saboteur - it also ENCOURAGES faggots to not go for the objectives. People who use this only do it for points and not for the safety.

2. No one escapes death - You go faster, you hit faster, you kill in one hit. Sure, it only works at the end of the game, but majority of the survivors who die are those who tried to save someone when the gates are powered and boy, does this perk fuck those people up!

3. Iron Grip - This shit ruins the tiny spark of hope you get from actually managing to struggle free. Caught far from the basement? No problem, the killer can take you there anyway, even if you're at the FUCKING OPPOSITE SIDE OF THE MAP.

4. Shadowborn - "oh hey, I have an idea! let's give Wraith nightvision goggles and bigger FOV! it won't be OP at all!" said a genius from behavior.

5. Sprint boost - I get it, it has a cooldown, but if a survivor has even half a brain and manages to lose the killer's pursuit for even 3 seconds, they might as well have already ran further than the spookyradius can reach.

continuing in next post
>>
>just joined lobby into a private match

Wow, nice game devs. Jesus christ I've never played something so buggy.
>>
>>147621609
(cont.)

6. Spinechill - 36 meters of distance and time to hide before the killer gets to where you were.
Totally balanced.

7. Spies from the shadows - You can pinpoint the EXACT location of survivors near you. Why the fuck would anyone NOT take this? it's like a automatic stronger killer version of premonition except it doesn't have a cooldown. 90% of the time a running survivor doesn't have the time or luxury to choose their escape route, therefore increasing the odds of them triggering atleast one crow on their careless and futile escape.

8. SelfCare - Why introduce equipable tools in the first place, if you're gonna make them obsolete or allow a certain some survivors the ability to do it themselves? what's next? Dwight gets to use flashlight without having a flashlight by channeling the moonlight through his glasses to blind the killer?

9. Small game - makes trapper ability completely useless, ESPECIALLY if this guy carries a toolbox. Seriously, this perk only works on trapper anyway. That's actually pretty fucking rude, because there's no "counter-perks" for a Hillbilly or Wraith.

10. Predator - Why give survivors a perk to help them make less tracks, if the killer gets a perk that makes it easier to track? Scratch marks stay really long already, and having that extra 3 seconds there can really make a difference, should a survivor manage to lose you.
>>
>tfw getting nothing but high rank jukeshits in your lobbies

gonna be a long wait until I get a game going
>>
>>147620461
Logging in at work just report this fag lord
>>
>>147622309
that's the spirit

he's a Dwight shitter AND a fucking furry animal abuser.. and worst of all, he is french
>>
File: ss (2016-07-06 at 11.07.39).png (40KB, 280x205px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-07-06 at 11.07.39).png
40KB, 280x205px
>>147622430
are you seriously gonna autism out over 3/889 groups and a ingame preference?
>>
File: 20160705203131_1.jpg (262KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160705203131_1.jpg
262KB, 1920x1080px
>Dwights stand around you when you're working on hooks
Why?
>>
>>147623465
Sometimes they do it if they have the "leader" perk, this would help you sabotage faster.

That Dwight maybe forgot he didn't have it on, or just is a newfag who thinks it's safer together.
>>
Any fanart of Billy yet?
>>
File: bored toad.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
bored toad.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>the only porn of this game is the dwight copypasta
>>
Why the fuck do people not do generators?
They just hide for fucking ages.
>>
>Since Dead By Daylight is geared towards streamers and it was launched with streamers and youtubers in mind

cancer
>>
>>147624907
last remaining survivors can be cancerous as fuck

one time I had to wait over 10 minutes until one of them gathered the courage to finally go for a hatch and I was fucking patrolling instead of camping the hatch
>>
>>147621561
hatch only becomes visible when two generators have been done
>>
>>147624971
what are you referring to?
>>
>>147625353
http://steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/10/358416640401099624/

they even added a fucking subforum for stream shitter garbage
>>
>>147617121
imretarded.gif

Thanks anon
>>
>match goes to shit
>but thanks to No escape I start downing them like flies at the end
>fucking shoulder freeze strikes again

fuck this game

fuck these devs

THIS SHIT ASS BUG HAS BEEN IN THE GAME SINCE FUCKING RELEASE WHAT THE FUCK JUST FIX IT YOU FUCKING DICK SUCKING RETARDS
>>
>>147515354
This.
Annoying as shit, you just have to got gud unfortunately.
>>
File: dbdwhy.jpg (333KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
dbdwhy.jpg
333KB, 1920x1200px
Worst matchmaking I've seen yet.
>>
>>147627719
Yeah. The killer nuked lobbies until he got some "noobs" to kill
>>
>>147624819
Make some or quit bitching. No one likes a beggar
>>
Where's the new thread?
Thread posts: 761
Thread images: 120

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.