[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ss13g/ - spessmen on a spacestation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 798
Thread images: 82

File: House_sparrow04.jpg (283KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
House_sparrow04.jpg
283KB, 1600x1067px
Vox get out edition

>What is Space Station 13?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHH1vfY6HTA [Embed]
http://pastebin.com/VNcX2Quc

>New player guide
http://ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/The_Basics
http://ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/General_Help

>BYOND client
http://byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main /vg/station server, running a vote script to change maps at round end.
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
http://byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>Forum, ban list and logs for vgstation
http://ss13.moe/forum/
http://ss13.moe/index.php/bans
http://game.ss13.moe/logs

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Map renders collection: updated nightly
http://ss13.nexisonline.net/img/map-renders/

>Coderbus, here!
https://github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
http://ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o [Embed]

>Nostalgia
https://boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/

>OP Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/87FjnR7M
>>
first for how do I get this crap working on linux
>>
File: Dana goes full weeb.png (1MB, 1280x1169px) Image search: [Google]
Dana goes full weeb.png
1MB, 1280x1169px
1st for best waifu
>>
https://discord.gg/2B3Uz

come join the discord, we have Family Game Night on Table Top Simulator going on right now!
>>
File: 1432746490351.jpg (64KB, 600x443px) Image search: [Google]
1432746490351.jpg
64KB, 600x443px
>>147128527
do you enjoy hurting me?
Making me suffer?

My thread was so much better. , It had an edition, a spess related image, and even a last time section. It was made with love but no, you go and make this shit thread just to hurt me

one day you will reap the consequences of this action
>>
>>147129182
I only live to hurt, senpai.
>>
>>147129079
How many people are in the discord
>>
>>147068290
I can't think of anyone who unironically would want a blunderbuss. Shit autostacks now so you can't fill your backpack with 7 tiles and have a beaker of fuel in your pocket. Even floor tiles are easier to use and there's so little that's actually worth it that we haven't and likely never will have an effective trained blunderbuss militia sustaining fire down a hall.

>>147069554
Can only be a mommi for so long until no built-in rcd and only one claw when you're securing windows makes you want to kill yourself.

>>147075286
>>147076392
Because it cockblocks ban evaders stone cold until Dylan lowers it cause >Dylanstrategie

>>147075902
Can you disposal pipe through?

>>147085367
CMO's never know what they're doing. Anyone actually decent avoids cmo so they're less of a target. The only thing it has is the hypo and that's only good for getting yourself killed for it and chloraling shit but you should be using pacilube anyway.

>>147085383
Next time get a metal tomahawk, tools, and welding goggles in the early round down time. What you want to do if when that wizlingchangeapirecorgicharizard acts up you shoot it with your shotgun, wrench chairs or weld lockers/rods for metal, drop a table and cut his head off by targeting the mouth with the tomahawk. then go cook the brain, deconstruct it, or melt it at your leisure.
>>
>>147128764
The Queen is not thicc and I refuse to say it anymore.
>>
>>147129247
49 online right now, a ton more offline.

most people AFK.
>>
>>147129332
>Blueberry
>Thicc

Two completely different things you faggot.
>>
Why isn't Sawbones admin? I bet he'd be better than the shitty ones we have right now.
>>
>>147129596
Cause it's sawboner. Do you really want a constantly irritated sawboner to make decisions that impact people? Things can always get worse.
>>
>>147129596
Because he has the mindset of a 16 year old
>>
>>147129596
Why aren't you admin? I bet you'd be better than the shitty ones we have right now.
>>
>>147129718
I don't think I've ever seen Sawbones irritated.

>>147129743
How so?
>>
>>147129815
He went absolute madman a while back and he's trying to rein it in. I think the warnings he got helped.
>>
>>147128697
With lots of effort, and probably poorly.
A Windows virtual machine is probably your best option.
>>
>>147129815
He metagrudges a lot of people but acts like their friend when they're around. He favours his immediate friends over anyone else, believing they can't do any wrong.
>>
>>147129949
t. Pain
>>
>not going balls to the wall over-robust on every station with randomized name and appearance so sore losers can't go 'P-P-P-POWERGAYMEN!!!'

>not switching servers the instant you detect a lynch mob of 'he's too robust please ban him admins' retards forming

>not coming back under a new ckey
>>
sure wish my waifu would get on
>>
>>147129991
Fuck this, I am tired of being underappreciated. I'm leaving this thread forever you ungrateful fucks.
>>
File: 1459171432513.png (2MB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
1459171432513.png
2MB, 1280x1707px
>>147129332
Dana is thicc thicc thicc!
>>
>>147130770
You're a toe the line shitter. Fuck you i'm gonna play ark now.
>>
How do you kill a seasoned sec/hos without going loud?
Breaking into brig has high chances of having the AI sniff you out or bumping into another officer. Catching them in maint is nearly impossible unless you're willingly to wait an absurd amount of time hidden inside a locker.
Sometimes being a syndicate gets really frustrating
>>
>>147132032
Pacid smoke prox grenades hidden in bags

The SPS will always go off though because muh crutches for sec
>>
>>147132032
If they're goodcurity, spend the whole round building up a rapport with them. Maybe even save them once, if possible. Then blindside them once you've earned their trust.

Otherwise, PDA the officer and tell them you have something they'll want. If you're in Medbay, you've just finished a superpower injector for them. If you're in Science or Cargo, you've got a shiny new gun for them. Think of something.
Then when they come to pick it up, parapen or chloral them so they can't call for help, take their radio, cuff them, and then decapitate them somewhere in maintenance and take the head with you.
Decapitation is the best route because once they die, Sec is going to flock to your position. Stripping will cause the same thing, and spacing without stripping will lead to the body's recovery via telescience and then cloning.
Best option is to decapitate them and then take the head and run before Sec gets there. Make sure to wear gloves and NOT wear any clothes that can tie you to your job, in case they've got a Detective or HoS with a scanner.
>>
Vote yes on both server polls to finally remove vox
>>
>>147132449
This is why admins should make these votes on the forums.
>>
Why even add "I don't care" options to optional polls? Same shit as not voting.
>>
>>147132546
It lets people get a better picture of how large the total pool of active players is at the time.
>>
>>147132613
Aren't there scripts already doing that by gathering active ckey and CIDs over the day to cross reference with the votes?
>>
Does anyone's hobbies or job when you play the game reflect your life in any way?

I fancy myself an alright cook, but chef, chemist, and geneticist don't hold much interest for me in SS13.
>>
>>147132763
I play almost nothing but HoS, but IRL I tend to avoid conflict and leadership roles.
>>
>>147132763
I actually manage reactor projects IRL and I sometimes try to apply some setups with atmos burn chambers to see if it works in SS13's atmos system.
They rarely do.
>>
>>147132863
classic emasculated cuck playing his abusive power fantasies in a game
>>
>>147132763
Botany and MoMMI are my favorite roles, guess I like helping people and having a good time making sure everyone can too.

I stay the fuck away from medical though, fucking snorefest, and the only reason I would even go there is to kill someone as a traitor or steal a paramedics gear, shit is surprisingly stylish
>>
>>147132963
Joke's on you, I play a cordial and polite HoS and always make my best effort to meet the people I arrest halfway.
>>
>Vox traders running all over the station stealing shit
>Attacking when their nigger brothers are held accountable for their voxtiding.
Why are admins never fucking on?
>>
>>147132975
>Play medbay
>Everyone constantly treating themselves because they think they can do your job better than you
>constantly moving around so you can't tell what's fucking wrong with
>Telling you how to cure them like I don't already fucking know
>People constantly stealing shit
>Breaking into chemistry when they can just ask me to make them shit

I am never playing medbay again. I just wanted to fucking help people but it was one of the worst experiences I had in this game
>>
>observed that whole round

I don't have nearly enough lines to greentext the absurdity. 10/10 would observe again.
>>
KNIFE CLUB LIVES ON
>>
Knife gang may have been subverted but it can never die. Hail the knife.
>>
>>147132763
Bully in high school and bully in security.
I feel bad for the former. I am so sorry
>>
you picked a bad time to be raycis, cap
t. happy knife merchant

also shout out to my robust merchant friend
>>
so where else should i get a tool belt and insulated gloves as vox trader?
usually at round start i rush to mining for the belt no one uses and to north of the main station for free gloves no one uses
i usually use my coin on the box cloner
>>
Most amazing round ever, great note to end on.
>>
>>147133141

CHLORAL
SYRINGE
GUN

Holy shit you weak ass medbay folk whine every time someone steals your shit. How about you fucking stop them from taking your shit?
>>
>>147132032
Slip, chloral, sleep tox, take his headset off. go strip and mass diver him then eva away, throw the sps while you're out there, making the sps useless.

You can voice changer and call for help though. If you wanna hunt, hunt bitch. It's shit for the round to just tricky pricky and he's out of the way though. No action.
>>
>>147133141
To be fair I once died 5 times in a row because the 3 doctors working on me didn't know I needed blood and eventually they just threw me in the cloner. On a first impression there isn't a way to tell if medical is good or bad and people usually assume its bad.
>>
>>147132763
I'm an unemployed layabout loser irl so assistant fits me perfectly!
>>
File: overview.jpg (423KB, 1160x638px) Image search: [Google]
overview.jpg
423KB, 1160x638px
I wanted to sweep things, and ended up as the captain's bodyguard, oh well.
>>
>>147133320
same 2bqfh
>>
>>147133141
>Waiting at the door
>Nobody comes
>Nearly die
>Just hack in
>Live
GEE. I WONDER
>>
>>147133332
Good work tho
You always kept hitting then leaving me right before I died
>>
>>147133203
>>147133214
>>147133229
>>147133268
>meanwhile in the AI core
https://youtu.be/mrQ_L1lVkfw
>>
>>147132763
I'm a mathematician but I pretty much play space to relax from all that, so I try to avoid engineering, atmospherics, toxins, anything where it might actually come in handy. I've worked out how to do it all myself, but I just don't want to. I'd rather just do something mundane like Cargo or Service.
>>
KNIFE CLUB FOREVER
DOWN WITH KOLTON
>>
>>147133273
TRADE
R
A
D
E

FUCKING SHITTERS
>>
>>147133389
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EddX9hnhDS4
>>
>>147133473
>crew
>trading
top lmao
>>
File: ....jpg (22KB, 500x285px) Image search: [Google]
....jpg
22KB, 500x285px
>>147133273
>vox trader who does not trade asks why the fuck nobody trades with him

Its almost as if your lack of deals affects your entire job as a outcast trying to bargain with the station.
>>
File: 1449223115862.jpg (77KB, 685x509px) Image search: [Google]
1449223115862.jpg
77KB, 685x509px
>>147132763
I skateboard and fix boats.
Not sure how that translates to dicking around in space but whatever.
>>
Why should Non-Humans be restricted from head rolls?
>>
>>147133919
Because they're not human.

/case
>>
>>147133919
Because NT is a HUMAN corporation
>>
>>147133919
the human dominated crew said so
is this really hard to understand? humans get upset if their boss is a different ethnicity, let alone an alien race
>>
>>147133996
NT Default doesn't care about race. So if NT's lawset doesn't give a shit why would they?
>>
>>147133919
Because we are medRP and God forbid there's the joke that the higher ups trust more in a screaming flammable skeleton than you.
>>
>>147133268
If I played more conservatively I probably wouldn't have even needed the help of the borgs. But I thought fuck it, and tried to see if I could take all of you on at once. I think I prefer it that way since I learned a lot about fighting a big crowd and that goes a long way to being able to do it right the next time if I have to.

I have no regrets about being racist or anything else that happened that round. I'd do it all again if I could. And I'll definitely keep being mean to vox traders as captain in the future.

10/10 round 2bh, a good note to end on after the two other great rounds I had earlier. It's nice to see so much action and be able to practice getting gud
>>
gas the vox race war now
Admins need to hand out more vox trader bans
>>
>>147134062
Because NT default is an old lawset which was around when the crew was human only. Hence why Asimov is now the standard lawset at roundstart
>>
>>147133919
Because the chain of command is stronger when the leader is the same race as the underings, because NT is mostly human, because the majority of the crew fucking voted yes, because Vox are usually niggers or really fucking good
>>
>>147134062
Because humans are not bound to AI Laws for fucks sake. Human Resources is distinct from Artificial Intelligence Laws.
>>
>>147134204
Who the fuck is this retard?
It was always asimov as default.
>>
File: 2014-05-20_124557.jpg (188KB, 793x784px) Image search: [Google]
2014-05-20_124557.jpg
188KB, 793x784px
>>147133919
Because they adminhelp the second I laser them for going into upload and grabbing freeform without asking or telling anyone and then the admin gets as headache as I give him too much information instead of just going 'he was nonhuman comdom'
>>
File: image.jpg (84KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 449x401px
>did you hear, Stacy? Anon voted no on the /vg/station server polls
>>
>>147134356
Muh balids.
Why not just bolt your upload at round start to prevent that drama? You won't need to open it for them.
>>
>>147134204
asimov has been the standard since forever my man
>>147134239
1. no one gives a shit
2. nt default doesn't give a shit
3. knee jerk reactions with no actual reasoning behind it
4. so we're blaming the race and not the players?
>>147134306
If we're going to use RP reasons, on our lightrp server, then yeah its a valid argument.
>>147134356
you're a shitty ai that acts on probable harm. Why would the captain attempt to harm any humans.
>>
>>147134480
Because then the retarded non humans who try to change the laws can't get what's coming to them

Accept that the borgs won't help you, non human faggots. It's the price you pay for playing non-humans, especially plasmamen and greys.
>>
>>147134607
>meme
>>
>>147134526
Read the server rules~
>>
>>147134526
It's POTENTIAL harm you dingus, probable harm is what's okay to act on. But he's entirely within his right laser non humans that try to change laws desu
>>
>>147133919
Because without exception they are shitters that make everything worse for the people trying to keep the station safe
>>
>>147134062
>Get a captain level ID in 2 minutes with a toolbox
>le serve above protect face
>Law 2 kill everyone lower ranked than me
:^)
>>
>>147134526
1 is still valid even if you don't care
2 nt default is a shit lawset compared to assimov anyhow, so why even bring it up when we mostly use Assimov
3 I literally just told you they vary extremely, going from niggers to great players, with most of the great players being medical and most of the niggers being traders and shit, cause guess what, traders usually fuck shit up hard cause they think the job of a trader means a free pass to loot shit and then get admin protection when they get shot. Why trust these kind of bad aples that outnumber medical by a longshot? Its like giving a random ssistant comdom status
4 We are blaming the race playerbase, as in, the players who decide to play vox. Guess what fag, not a whole lot of people play vox, so most are the same with verry litle variation, so a clear patern of behaviour is set and observed. Bird niggers and the occasional good berd

They have no inherent benefit to being on command, heck, a single assistant with a stun prod and cable cuffs can with ease just fucking kill you by asphixiation, what do you even do better than the others at being on command if people will likely disobey you ic and ooc for being a vox?
>>
>>147134859
wow it's like we can't totally rewrite part of NT to fix that issue.
>>
>traders go around killing people and get admin protection for it
Who started this meme?
>>
>>147135008
>>147135008
They may not kill but I've seen them try to kidnap people more times than I can count
>>
>>147134929
>what do you even do better than the others at being on command if people will likely disobey you ic and ooc for being a vox?

I dont know man, possibly players actively play Non-human head roles so why restrict them.
>>
>>147134110
Vox traders have zero place outside of the their trade ship on an NT station. If they so much as touch anything you can server rules wise legitimately order them spaced by anyone.
>>
>>147134526
>giving a fuck about the AI on vgstation
As much as other stations abuse the AI, it's nothing compared to the absolute fucktarded shit I see happen here. It's 100% every round there's an AI, someone is going to actually stab himself in the face over and over. Just because.

And sillicons are the ONLY players that have a one-strike rule when it comes to ahelps. Despite the crew constantly trying to kill eachother and creating intentional conflicts while fucking around with the station and the laws in rapid sequence.

Meanwhile the fucking bartender has gotten full illicit gear, gone into atmos, fucked everthing, gone to chapel, kicked out all the glass to the void. Played Botanist the next round. Grew nothing but weed and gibbed the chef. Played RD next round. Spaced the vox in xenobiology. And so on, and so forth. Because he's not stupid enough to play borg where every god damn round is a limbo stick of ahelps the fucking second someone gets caught in the crossfire of two greytiding powergame faggots in areas they shouldn't be.
>>
>>147135198
Haha, no.
Kurt was banned for killing a vox who was shooting at crewmembers on the escape shuttle, in a round with like 90% of the crew dead.
>>
>>147133567
not asking why no one trades with me
we usually have fruit or materials up with the other vox
just asking if there's a better way to get the basic items for hacking and deconstructing
>>
File: 1463500145793.png (288KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1463500145793.png
288KB, 500x750px
>>147135153
>This guy numbered several reasons as to why putting a minute part of the player base in command jobs is bad and has no real place in the game
>instead of having any real counterargument, im going to respond to his question regarding what the minority could do better by saying they rarely did it in the past
>

What the fuck are you doing
>>
>>147135387
he made 0 points at all and you're both spewing word salad
>>
Is there a no rules server? Where's the nox equivalent?
>>
>>147134356
You cried about me being a non human and not having to listen to me so I went to defy grays as humans you fucking autistic child.
>>
>>147135387
>>147135527
If you want to play a head, play human.

Otherwise accept that you're not playing head. No one has to explain why not allowed. It's the same reason tajaran's are kill on sight. We're not encouraging furry fuckbubbles here. Eat shit.
>>
>>147135664
>said anon in the server with a gigantic meta circlejerk
>>
>>147135664
god bless the people who voted yes on that poll

this is exactly why we should've had it on the forum or github, because you'd see these kneejerk reactions constitute most of the voting base.
>>
>>147135630
Heres what you should have done:
"Hey human HOP can you tell the AI to let me change its laws" or
"Hey human HOP can you go change the AIs laws to make me human"
what you shouldnt have done is go into the upload and grab freeform without saying anything and expect to survive.
>>
>>147135198
That's pretty much what I did. After I built a wall up against their docking port, told them to fuck off, and then stole all of their shit from their trader station

The problem was the knife club, which was composed of a bunch of people that fought each other with knives all shift, said they were under their protection or something. That's when things got ugly and the knife club mutinied against me and there was a long chain of events that culminated in a huge fight in the brig that lasted close to 10-15 minutes that ended with a lot of people being dead.

It was pretty top notch chaos, the kind of stuff you might read about in a greentext story when you've never played the game before, and it sucks you right in. I personally had a lot of fun and I thought it was all pretty neat, the way the knife club banded together to protect the vox traders from the racist captain and held a mutiny to stop him from fucking with them. Part of me feels like that's why the rules should be lax when it comes to extended rounds, because that's when you get some of the funniest stories and more complex interactions between the crew, even if it ends badly for a lot of people. You just don't get that stuff a lot of the time from other game modes because nobody's driven to be creative when they're getting their shit pushed in by various antags.

Not to say that the rounds can't be good in any other game mode, they usually are, but they rarely get as crazy and fun to take part in as some extended rounds.
>>
Anyone else having captcha freak out on opera?

>>147134963
Go to bay if you want a snowflake hugbox.
>>
>>147135779
POTENT
HAMS
>>
>>147135779
No, here's what the AI should have done: Powered down it's upload until ordered otherwise.
>>
>>147135779
why didn't you turn the upload power off friend.

valids is why of course but let me hear.
>>
>>147135812
Read the server rules. Probable harm =/= Potential harm
He also grabbed his antique out of its display case beforehand. Because totes need dem lethals.
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 400x590px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 400x590px
Do your part and vote yes on both server polls
>>
>>147135812
He's totally in the right in this case.
>>
>>147135821
>breaking law 3
>>
>>147135792
chromium here, picture captcha is mcfucked
good thing I have 4chode x on my home pc so I can go back to big brothering people's addresses when I get home
>>
>>147135283
Well if he was an IAA that's understandable cause they shouldn't be doing that shit. It's a high rp role.

>>147135214
It's partly understandable cause silicons can have a very large impact on the round
>>
>>147135858
So you're gonna bolt down every captain who grabs his laser and not let them out on muh hams even if they're human?
>>
>>147135664
Hey, fine by me mate, Im saying the vox don't belong there and that the best argument somebody had to have em is that they once or twice did
>>
>>147135821
Its the captain, He can turn it back on, The only way to prevent someone from (eventually) uploading a law in your upload is to either babysit it or kill them. If its nonhuman you have no obligation to not kill them.
>>147135852
I did, When he went to upload it. I waited until then. Then he tried to run because he knew he fucked up but it was too late.
>>147135901
Nonhuman? Possibly if I feel they are liable to harm the crew.
>>
>>147135858
hell yeah man securing high risk items is a bad thing
>>
>>147135886
>Well if he was an IAA that's understandable cause they shouldn't be doing that shit. It's a high rp role.

>its a high rp role, you can't attack people who are trrying to kill you, please fear rp

>>>/bay/
>>
>>147135821
>>147135852
then you play APC hot potato until he moves the console to fuck you. Best to just fuck their shit for being a subversive prick.
>>
File: 1463931524318.jpg (152KB, 640x720px) Image search: [Google]
1463931524318.jpg
152KB, 640x720px
>have plan to sneak onto the station and start fucking shit up
>vox friend wants to kidnap a guy
>we do so
>silicon fucking saw us
>have to escape now
>chasing engiborg around outpost for a long time
>decide fuck it and buy an esword
>destroy it
>encounter two miners and fight them with vox bro
>it was a 1 for 1 trade i never wanted to make
>miner corpse is gone
>borg fucks my shit up
>die
>mfw borg harm batoning my corpse through main station
also how the fuck did you bolt all our doors?
>>
>>147135283
Proof? I know Kurt is the sort of guy that shoots people who he dislikes and think are about to do something.
>>
>>147135929
Just ban yourself from silicon jesus christ
>>
>>147135929
Did he prove at any point that he will harm humans, or he is a threat? Why don't you bolt the armory/caplaser/science shut roundstart? They can get guns too, you know.
>>
>>147135930
Its already secured in the glass box anon.
>>
>>147135779
Here's what you should have done.
Locked down the upload power to ask what the fuck im doing
Stun lock until a human can arrive
Power down and make me drop the freeform board so you can see what is going on
>>147135858
>Securing important items as captain is bad
You're literally retarded. I'm going cap all night just to piss you off now.
>>
>>147135960
Welcome to the thread, enjoy your baits and underages.
>>
>>147135986
cool, it's his captainly prerogative to take it out of the glass box and secure it elsewhere

kill yourself out of /vg/ if you think players will ever be forced to play for you want them to
>>
>>147135957
go find his unban request which passed. He shot two vox to death on the shuttle because they were messing around.
>>
>>147135945
If you want to be sec, play sec. you shouldn't be breaking the rules you're supposed to enforce.

>>147135948
I prayed for the power of VOX GIT OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
http://ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=2624&p=12462#p12462

VOTE
>>
>>147136082
>forum
it belongs in the garbage
>>
>>147136019
>Stun lock
Yeah buddy ill leave that powered on upload console within slappin distance while you get stunned only a few seconds after you get up :^) Sure gonna let a nonhuman upload who knows what.
>>
>>147136073
No sorry, I'm going to keep playing whatever role I want and playing it in whatever way I want. Does it upset you when the IAA you're trying to suck pulls out a taser and spaces your unrobust bay-emigrant ass?
>>
>>147136082
Already voted no
>>
>>147136057
Oh I just checked and the admin was soca, I'm not even going to bother checking if the ban was justified or not since they're such a shitty admin.

I don't know how they're not deadminned yet, horrible person.
And if the non antags were really shooting people for a gimmick they should get a permanent role ban request.
>>
>>147136181
One of them stunned a guy with a stun revolver yeah. The other did nothing but speak. They even put away their guns before Kurt lasered them to death.
>>
anyone have the proof that socachaca is an overweight furry who does rape ERP on f-list? can't search on archive
>>
>>147136082
>every friday the 13th
I'm ok with that and that alone.
>>
>>147136252
>One of them stunned a guy with a stun revolver yeah.

Which sec is allowed to respond to lethally. Sounds like Kurt did the right thing.
>>
>>147136326
except kurt was IAA, which is not sec, it's a glorified assistant
>>
>two vox boys wuz walking onto the escape shuttle after buying some skittles
>they gettin they lives together n shit, just came from the chapel
>suddenly the white devil known as 'kurt' whipped out he gun and attacked both them good vox boys, who dindu nuffin wrong and certainly were not shooting the crew

This is 100% what happened, you are a racist FUCK if you say otherwise! #voxlivesmatter
>>
>>147136057
>because they were messing around

Let's not do this guy

the vox shot a gun on the shuttle and said they were hijacking it. They basically forfeit their lives at that point.

What is it you people don't understand about the fact that birds are literally niggers in universe and should be treated as such, ESPECIALLY if they haven't even been formally trained or indoctrinated by Nanotrasen

If you play vox trader you have to accept people are going to want to kill you. You have to accept that they will usually be in the right if you mess around RP wise. You think anyone would take that shit in a realistic scenario? The answer is no. you'd get fucking shot, and you'd deserve it.

Here's what should happen: Vox Trader should have relatively lax admin oversight. They can do questionable things, at the cost of being valid when they do said questionable things. It's the only way that the job makes sense, and it's the only way you'll see anything come out of Vox Trader besides the occasional ship trying to trade with the crew. As it stands right now it's basically just a challenge role where people take it on so they won't have IDs, won't spawn on the station, and won't hand silicon protection but starting out with suits and being able to get into space quickly. They hardly do anything interesting or out of the ordinary and are mostly a bland addition to the game.

When they DO do something interesting, all parties involved are subject to admin scrutiny and usually people get bans/notes/warnings. That's not okay, because it stifles creativity for no good reason because some people can't handle the fact that off station vox are LITERALLY niggers and getting involved with them should ALWAYS end horribly in some way.
>>
>tfw inti-kun will never dick your cervix
>>
>>147136326

nigger IAA is not sec they are a glorified assistant in a black/blue suit
>>
>>147136384
Doesn't matter what role you are, if there's a pair of vox storming onto the escape shuttle and shooting random crewmembers with illegally obtained tasers, you get to kill them.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're new here. This isn't a server where you're allowed or not allowed to fight antagonists based on your job. You're allowed to defend yourself and your crewmembers as any job, assistant or otherwise, and this is encouraged.
>>
>>147136491
From what I heard, he was basically one of the only people on the shuttle and pretty much everyone was dead. It's okay for even an IAA in that case to start murdering some fucking spacebirdniggers.

Let's take a step back and look at what happened:

Vox come onto shuttle

One of them fires an assault rifle and says they're hijacking the shuttle.

Are you going to tell me that it's not okay to kill them? They're not crewmembers, they don't matter to anyone except themselves, if we'd look at it from an RP perspective, pretty much EVERYONE would already hate the living shit out of them. They steal shit, they do bad shit, they might even want to kill you. Why would you hold back? Why would you even want to non-lethally detain them? For regular crewmembers we can pretty reasonably deduce Nanotrasen doesn't want its employees to die, which is why security are issued non-lethal weaponry to solve disputes between crew members.

Why should people that aren't even crew members have that luxury? They're basically antagonists without the license to do whatever they want. Why should literally anyone care if they live or die?
>>
vox is going to get removed soon anyway
>>
>>147136696
Not traders

Traders SHOULDN'T be removed. They have a lot of potential, people just have to realize that they play a very different role than regular station vox.
>>
>>147136854
Traders are exactly what should get removed if anything.
>>
>>147129079
>https://discord.gg/2B3Uz
so, that discord thing is just a chat?
>>
>>147136892
Why?
>>
>>147136854
its a role where everyone on the server has to agree on what it should be allowed to do, and you physically cant get the rules amended on vgstation, they've been trying for months

as it stands everyone has a different idea of what vox traders can do and how they should be treated, and it's leading to constant trouble, and bans by some of the shittier admins
>>
>>147136919
They bring nothing but a half-assed gimmick that players are only using to greytide.>>147136919
>>
>>147136909
It's a VoIP channel where you unite with your fellow VGstation players to defeat the lawyer, who is a vampire.
>>
>>147137045
And just what's wrong with that? It's better than having them as assistants running around

At least Traders are actually justified in behaving like little shits, they canonically ARE
>>
>>147137087
>join the meta chat so we can greytide and cover eachother
>>
>>147137134
>laws desu
difference is if an assistant starts firing an assault rifle on the shuttle and killing people I can put him down without fear of getting banned.

>>147137202
literally this, I remember a time when teamspeaking metagaming was a bannabale offense, now we publically fucking endorse it
>>
>>147137346
That's a problem with admins, not traders
>>
>>147137346
Jesus christ stop bringing up the fucking assault rifle ban, everyone admits it was a bad ban and nuke removed the ban and talked to Soca about it.

Fucking fuck off you little cunt.
>>
allahu ackbar
>>
>>147137134
>And just what's wrong with that?
You mean what's wrong with making a pure RP gimmick role that gives the players super strong space suits and encouraging them to greytide is not wrong?
>It's better than having them as assistants running around
It's worse because assistants are easy to track and deal with.
>canon
Are you trying to bait for a "gback2bay" response or something?

All I'm gathering from you is that you defend traders just to funnel greytiders into traders so you can compaign to get traders removed later too.
But the greytiders won't leave, that job will.
>>
>>147137487
>point out bad adminship in attempts for said admins to admit their mistakes/ explain their reasoning behind the bane in order to prevent future bans

>LOL FUCK OFF YOU CUNT WE UNBANNED HIM THAT;S ENNOOOUUUGGGGHH REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>147137597
>everyone admits it was a bad ban and nuke removed the ban and talked to Soca about it.
>everyone admits it was a bad ban and nuke removed the ban and talked to Soca about it.
do you lack reading comprehension
>>
>ai murderbone during low pop
>>
>>147137715
>murderbone
>malf ai converting people to borgs

that word doesn't mean what you think it means
>>
>>147137715
DUDE WHY DO YOU HATE FUN LMAO
BET YOU HATE PURGE DAY LOL JUST RELAX BRO
>>
why is it that getting 'talked to' is all that ever happens to shitty admins?

if you look at socachaca's ban logs he bans like one person per month and it is always a shitty decision, the only reason he isn't already demoted is because he bans so scarcely, but when he does ban it's at a near-100% 'shitty ban' rate
>>
>>147137715
>>147137746
sometimes people have fun at your expense.
>>
>>147137775
LOL DUDE THATS WHY WE NEED PURGE DAYS LOL
GET SOME STEAM OFF, MURDERBONE ANY TIME YOU WANT LOL
>>
>>147137772
because she's a woman
>>
>>147137746
I have great news for you. If you want a comforting social chat experience where antagonists aren't allowed to hurt you, there's another server where that's already the way!

Just head over to Bay!
>>
>>147137838
>tells someone who wants more purge days to go to bay
?????
>>
/vg/station should have no rules
Lifeweb has that and it works great
>>
>>147137919
I genuinely agree. Rule 0 is the only thing we need.
>>
>>147137819
how assblasted can you possibly be

>>147137919
lifeweb's a very different game though
>>
MEANWHILE ON....Hippie?

http://dramatica-station.wikia.com/wiki/Dramatica_Station_Wikia
>>
>>147137960
>implying that someone is assblasted
You're the only one upset if anything.
>>
>>147138051
have you taken a look at your posts family
>>
>>147137960
How is lifeweb very different, and how does this make it suitable for no-rules while vgstation is unsuitable?
>>
>>147138110
My only post? I'm telling someone that they're showing to be butthurt.
>>
>>147138132
Does lifeweb have any way to consistently, quickly, and easily kill off 90+% of the station like ss13 does? Plasmaflooding and singuloosing are no joke, and any person who's gone engineering once can do either

>>147138225
Yeah see the thing is I don't believe you
>>
>>147138304
That's butthurt.
>>
>>147138339
okay
>>
>>147138423
Butthurt.
>>
>>147138304
>Does lifeweb have any way to consistently, quickly, and easily kill off 90+% of the station like ss13 does

Yeah, maxcap bombs can be completed about 60s into the round on lifeweb

The way it's solved is that if someone misbehaves with bombs, in the following round, lifeweb's security team rushes to the bombmaking area and buries the offender alive so he can't do it again
>>
how do I make a ghetto space suit

I keep hearing about it but ive never seen it
>>
File: 1395509195953.jpg (16KB, 223x214px) Image search: [Google]
1395509195953.jpg
16KB, 223x214px
>>147133919
>literal brain damaged bird mutants known for thievery and treason
>"Let's put them in charge of a multi-million dollar research project!"
>>
>>147138453
What prevents said offender from attempting to bomb everyone at roundstart every round, forever?
>>
>>147138476
Vox aren't the only nonhumans.
>>
>>147138512
nothing, it's just that people will see him readying up as a certain job (lifeweb tells you what ckey is readied as what job) and then rush to go stun that person and bury him alive, the lifeweb equivalent of spacing
>>
>>147138476
>m-muh headcanon...
>>
>>147138597
whats lifewebs location

i lost it when updated byond
>>
How to fix SS13:

- longer rounds

- no rules

Shitters get brained with a toolbox, stuffed in a locker and spaced, then are out of the game for three or four hours. It's like how real-life crime is prevented, except the consequences are lower and dealing with the criminals is easier. Everything is game-sized.
>>
>>147138720
by having no rules you are shortening rounds
>>
>>147138847
Tell that to lifeweb with its 3-5 hour rounds
>>
File: 1428557499506.png (54KB, 749x434px) Image search: [Google]
1428557499506.png
54KB, 749x434px
>>147138606
>m-muh halos in muh thpathe gameth~
>>
>>147138902
it has respawns
>>
>>147138994
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>147138902
No engineering department in lifeweeb

No bombs
>>
>>147139291
>No engineering department in lifeweeb

there's an engine and it's obnoxious to maintain, not sure what you mean here

>No bombs

this is just straight up wrong, you haven't played lifeweb
>>
>>147139359
I mean you have nothing that makes the world unusable

Like singuloose, plasma flood, shard delamination, or bombcap bombs
>>
>>147138584
And no non-humans should be heads. Be they grey, cat, or dyke.
>>
>>147139148
really makes you think...
>>
>>147139431
well apparently they do, it's just that people stop other people from fucking shit up too badly.

Remember how people evolved during the purge to end the silicons and try to stop plasma fuckery every round? It's probably something like that, except they have more tools to figure out when someone's going to do it.
>>
>ending the peaceful and nonthreatening and mildly retarded rise of cargonia
Awww.
>>
>tfw made a 5dev on my first time
I will reach the bombcap soon, and beyond
>>
>psycho bundle
>one warden and a captain
>captain later goes braindead
>don't feel the need to murderbone, just emag my way into the hop and steal the jumpsuit
>go to engineering to fix power
>try to emag a mommi but fail miserably
>AI uploads a photo of me on the net, then issues a wanted manifest
>I tell over the radio I didn't want to make any trouble
>go to brig and ask the warden if he wants truce or war
>he chooses war
>he dies

Why do people do this?
>>
>>147139449

lesbians written out of asimov when.
>>
File: UndercoverSyndicateAgent.jpg (73KB, 468x555px) Image search: [Google]
UndercoverSyndicateAgent.jpg
73KB, 468x555px
>2 emags so that I can hold one in each hand to emag twice as fast
>4 toolboxes so that I can make cool patterns on the ground.
>make 3 or 4 mommis and emag them all
>they get my target
>let them do whatever they want
>shuttle gets here but it is chilly
>friendly mommi warms in up with a plasma fire
>roll around in my emags and toolboxes next to a cozy shuttle fire.
>>
File: 1396232986711.png (9KB, 188x189px) Image search: [Google]
1396232986711.png
9KB, 188x189px
>>147140683
never ever
>>
>>147140670
>I wuz jus tryna be a friendly antag, why did you fucking powergamers attack me?

hmmm i wonder which station you could be from
>>
>>147140820
Retarded question but how do you emag a mommi?
>>
>>147140670
Kek, I was he mommi you failed to get, nice job mate, I enjoyed pinging you repeatedly from the vents
>>
>>147140919

emag/unlock if you are a scientist
crowbar to open the cover
emag the inside until it gives a notification it has been emagged

You just flash the mommi once or twice during so that they can't react.

Catching mommis is hard, my advice is to make them yourself and flash upon creation.
>>
>>147140919

I forgot to mention, if you emag a mommi and you have the telecrystals, offer the damn thing your emag. A mommi running around with an emag can cause a monumental amount of havoc and subvert/emag all of the borgs on the station without you getting your hands dirty.
>>
>wrapped locker teleporter nullspaces you if the wrapped version gets IED
>you can teleport the nuke disc outside of the z-level
shit this is lovely
>>
>>147141050
>>147141168
Cool, thank you Felicity
>>
Why is everyone so ridiculously rude to waifus? The next time I see one of you FUCKS mouthing off to my waifu I'm going to beat the shit out of you, capiche?
>>
>>147141280
How to get banned: the post
>>
>>147141456
>capiche
It's "capisce", you ignorant donkey
>>
>>147141536
It's whatever I say it is, lameo. Capiche?
>>
>>147141638
How about you say that to my face and not on a chinese cartoon board, capisce?
>>
>tfw Felicity will never kidnap and torture you.
>she will never break you and the forcibly remove you brain to put into a mommi slaved to her
>she will never have you make origami hearts for Ashe while trapped in your brain prison for eternity.

Why do I even wake up in the morning.
>>
>>147142180
Maybe today will be the day! Don't give up yet!
>>
When are we going to remove the courtroom? Trials are literally only used by dindu antags who were caught red-handed and whine for a trial they know will never actually take off because nobody gives a shit about trials.

>"Oh but it isn't MY syndicate item I was framed :^)"
>"I demand a trial and if u kill me I AHELP"
>>
>>147142676
If he's an antag he can't ahelp. Just borg/kill/perma him
>>
so i spoofed my routers mac address and got a new external IP, and I'm STILL banned. How the fuck does Byond manage that? Do they have a registry token installed on my computer somewhere?
>>
>>147142986
Yeah, use a vm or another computer
>>
>>147142986
Yes
>>
could any other gases be used to cold cryocells instead of oxygen?
>>
>>147143059
do you know where it is located?
>>
>>147143074
When in doubt, use plasma.
>>
Its been like 6 months and nobody answered my appeal. I was being griefed by an admin and when i stood up for myself the told me i was valid hunting.
>>
>>147143216
seriously, is the gas absorbed by the patient in the cell? or it just cools them?
>>
Slaver raid game mode when
>>
>>147142180
>>147142486
The fuck is wrong with you people?
>>
File: 45651798_p0.jpg (866KB, 811x1280px) Image search: [Google]
45651798_p0.jpg
866KB, 811x1280px
>>147143459
Nothing, now that you gave them their (you)s
>>
>>147140939
>a mommi not wanting to be carded
Literal autism
>>
>>147143556
itll keep happening until we get forced random names on occassion.
>>
File: Chemistry Cheatsheet.png (73KB, 363x2257px) Image search: [Google]
Chemistry Cheatsheet.png
73KB, 363x2257px
reminder
>>
>>147143605
>there are no chemical concoctions that fizzle and expire in a short amount of time
>no reactions that go through a middle reaction you have to utilize before it becomes another reaction/useless
>>
>>147143410
I have no idea, sorry. I know nitrogen is usable as a coolant in but I don't think it works as well as oxygen.
>>
>there is no special wizard alcheny set which he can order with his spellbook, which lets him make love potions and deadly poisons and magic enhancers and delicious condiments
>>
>>147142676
>AHELP
this is just pathefic, why they are keep doing it? its just does not work, since "act like antag, get treated like antag"
>>
So when you set a TTV, I hear it toggles zburn 3 times to determine the bomb size. I have no idea what zburn is, could anyone detail me through it?
>>
>>147140670
Well I mean, I could have just door crushed you.
>>
File: embarrassed.gif (3MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
embarrassed.gif
3MB, 540x304px
>>147143787
>love potions
>>
>>147143847
The proc is here:
https://github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/blob/Bleeding-Edge/code/ZAS/Fire.dm#L262
>>
>>147143909
>sad kimochi when I'm enjoying drinks in the bar with my waifu, but the bartender is a disguised wizard who drugs my waifu's drink with love potion then takes her back to his den and has lots of messy sex with her as she moans on the radio

sigh...
>>
why admin notes arent public anyways, they are giving them out everytime when asked anyways
>>
>>147144001
So that players can't read the notes of other players.
>>
>>147144001
some years back, admins were upset that they were being criticized for making retarded notes on people
so they hid notes and pretended it was to hide metacomms notes
>>
>>147144032
why
it's not like someone will use them to metagrudge or something
>>
File: 1435672825271.jpg (354KB, 1690x1221px) Image search: [Google]
1435672825271.jpg
354KB, 1690x1221px
possible bad idea:
>slime people added to round start
>can't be healed by cryo
>10% chance to knock down when doing a melee damage, 5 second cool down
>take 10% more damage from lasers but have a 20% chance for lasers to go through them dealing no damage
>>
>>147144001
>>147144032
>>147144068
What are admin notes?
>>
>>147143956
Thank you! I just found out the 3rd bomb I launched last round was actually a 7dev, but I didn't realise I had destroyed the testing range so I didn't get any bhangmeter stuff. I'm so upset.
>>
>>147144113
I can confirm this is a bad idea
>>
>>147144141
Admins can write notes that get tied to your ckey, which other admins can read in order to get some insight as to what kind of player you are.

If you want to see your own notes, simply ahelp and ask for them, and an admin will pastebin them for you.
>>
>>147142180
>you will never catch Felicity and Ashe doing traitorous thing to each other
>you will never buckle them to a chair in interrogation while facing eachother
>you will never insert your lethal injection into ashe while forcing felicity to watch her girlfriend slowly dying
Why even play sec
>>
>>147143787

>love potions

These sound diabolical
>>
Notes are useless one-sided accounts by an administrator who's only leaving a note because he dislikes the player but would get in trouble if he just outright banned him, so he'll leave a fictitious account of events that can be held against the player at a later date.
>>
>>147144215
>the anxiety
I-i don't know if I want to know.
>>
>>147144441
I asked an admin for my notes once, read two of them and got really embarrassed and stopped playing for like 3 weeks
>>
>>147144395
Lifeweb has alchemy and love potions, they're pretty dank. Many barons' wives have been courted by crafty migrant alchemists.
>>
did it died?
>>
>>147144540
yes
>>
>>147143956
>>147144164
Ok I'm no nerd I can't understand how this relates to bombs at all or anything. Guess I'll just keep pooping around with bombs and stuff.
>>
>>147144554
Lame. I was ready for some lowpop goodness
>>
TTS metaclub > EUIV metaclub
>>
>>147144402
Posts in the thread are useless one-sided accounts by an anonymous poster who's leaving a post because he dislikes the player but would get in trouble if he brought his point up in a form that would make him identifiable, so he'll leave a fictitious account of events that can be held against the player at a later date.
>>
>>147143575
Follow laws, do not interfere and generaly do not interact with the crew except with pings and shit, basic stuff, no?

Unless he flashed me, then id go full fucking nuts
>>
>>147144594
Stop wasting the toxins slot you idiot.
Go learn on the test server.
>>
>>147144640
The entire point of the 'toxins slot' is to test bombs.
>>
>>147144640
Wasting the toxins slot? You mean, the thing nobody picks, especially when there's 10 people playing? Why are you so upset. It's not like I won't do science's job too.
>>
>>147144685
Stop wasting it then.
>>
>>147144594
The final devastation of a bomb is based on the final pressure of the bomb, based on the reaction between the gases in its tanks.
The final pressure of the bomb is calculated by fire code, specifically the zburn() proc, using values associated with the gases currently in the bomb's tanks.
>>
File: adus.jpg (96KB, 747x977px) Image search: [Google]
adus.jpg
96KB, 747x977px
>>147144638
He's right though.
>>
>>147144638
That's because anybody who posts legitimate complaints about players/admins in an identifiable fashion immediately get marked for metagrudging by admins/metafriends

Admins do it with notes
metafriends do it with names
>>
serb dead?
>>
>>147142676
Bombing the courtroom while a trial is in progress is literally the best though.
>>
>>147144720
Okay thanks that helps a little. I'll try and understand it better when I'm not super duper tired.
>>
>>147144817
>not making a dev 5 monkeybomb while the trial is in progress
>>
>>147144113
>10%
>10%
>20%
>5 Second
bad idea

Also we had skrell
>>
>>147144861
I haven't played in a long, long while so I have literally no idea what that meant, hehe.
>>
>>147144761
>tfw metafriends try to pinpoint who I am through my reaction image names
Metafriends are the worst.
>>
>>147144494
How do you ask something like that without it being awkward?
>>
>>147144912
"Can I see my notes?"
>>
>>147144898
>obtain monkey cubes
>put them in crate or locker
>enter courtroom
>spray the cubes
>honk
>die
>>
ugh fuck Kurt how is he not banned for killing those vox as IAA, an IAA, they shouldn't even be allowed to pick up guns! Why didn't he just let those Vox walk all over him, that's all an IAA could do in that situation, fucking blacktiders
>>
>>147144912
*sighs* "c-can I s-s-see my notes? *blinks*
>>
>>147142676
If they OOC in IC that's a bannu

>>147142986
>>147143157
Wait it out an appeal it fuckass. Space elsewhere so you can appreciate what you've ruined.

>>147143847
>>147144001
Because then they'd need adminadmin notes to say watch this person for metagaming. You don't need other people's notes other than to metagrudge.

>>147144912
It's not at all and they don't care. It's what they're there for.
>>
>>147144996
fucking agreed, kurt is a bastard, what is wrong with him defending himself as two vox storm onto the shuttle and shoot at him with ballistics! absolutely unnacceptable iaa behavior

my name is socachaca and i, gay furry ERPer, endorse this message
>>
pomf why you do this i just wanted to play a round of lowpop spessmens before work
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 478x274px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 478x274px
>people that post nonstop about a 2 day ban and shitpost about dindu nuffin vox

and

>people that shitpost about a 2 day ban and proceed to go full victim for Vox

Just play the fucking game and do your jobs.

>it's another 'no relevant engineers so the station is going to power drain' episode
>>
File: ban evading.jpg (458KB, 975x1605px) Image search: [Google]
ban evading.jpg
458KB, 975x1605px
Friendly reminder that you can play Space Station 13 without rules, which is the way it was intended to be played.
>>
is ERP allowed yet?
>>
File: 1351787189721.png (137KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
1351787189721.png
137KB, 500x700px
I consistently get connection failed (not just now) trying to connect to byond://game.ss13.moe:7777. Does this mean I'm banned? I haven't played in like 6 months so I don't remember.
>>
>>147145213
>all this effort
Dude, fuck that. When I eventually get banned, I'll just stop playing for another year and create a fresh account because I can't be asked to memorize byond passwords.
>>
>>147132763
Im terrible at managing my own life but like playing HoP so I can manage other peoples lives instead.
>>
>>147145251
Fucking never, as should be.
>>
>>147145186
I was setting up power and my connection failed. Did the serb actually die?
>>
>>147145286

You can also just use virtual machines as a 0-effort option
>>
>>147145375
Or I could just uninstall once I get banned. I don't make alt accounts for a borderline forever virgin simulator.
>>
>>147145186
Morena here and absolutely not, this game is unbalanced and the shitters shouldn't be allowed here. Vox traders should be allowed to rape and kill without fears of dirty fucking blacktiders stopping them. Futa Vox when
>>
>>147145427
futa vox raping morena when
>>
>>147145296

Actually, the next rules draft allows ERP, since we had a server vote and 75% wanted ERP to be allowed.
>>
>>147145427
Stop falseflagging as a faggot. Whether human or grey/vox/plasma, faggots gunna tide. Don't be a faggot.

Do your god damn job.
>>
>>147145427
are you a real girl will you kiss me on the mouth and erp with me like you did with shiggy
>>
>>147145427
wew who are you and why are you mad at me
>>147145518
i didnt erp with shiggy go away
>>
>>147145495
You say that but do not post proof? Cmon mate, a screencap would do.
>>
>>147145518
eh only if you rape erp me
>>
>>147145253
server is dead
>>
File: 1465480102618.jpg (12KB, 249x203px) Image search: [Google]
1465480102618.jpg
12KB, 249x203px
>>147145603
>not just now

I see /vg/ is still as clever as ever.
>>
>>147145550
proof of what, the 75% vote thing?
don't have a screencap but i'm sure it's in the server logs, or you can search the /vg/ archive and find us talking about it here

as for the rule draft, it's on the forums
>>
Why even care about ERP when the server is going down in a few months?
>>
>>147145801
Sooner than that.

No reason for anyone to stay here. Our code is archaic compared to everyone else.

>still use 12 body targets instead of the much simpler 6
>>
>>147145541
dont play hard to get we all know you did also you didnt say you wouldnt kiss me
>>147145601
done ill pretend to be your daddy dom
>>
What would a ss13 con be like?
How many clown cosplays would there be?
>>
>>147145801
Elaborate? We seem to have plenty of people here, and most of them aren't shity fags, what, is Pomf just shutting down?
>>
>>147145867
>Not wanting to disable just somebodies hand, or break somebodies foot

Wow
>>
>>147145867
>Not wanting to be able to shoot clowns in the hands
how else will you disable his honking?
>>
>>147145909
Something about pomf only getting $100 a month from patreon and it costs $130, his host might not renew him because their contract is up soon
>>
>>147145929
To be honest, it's not worth the simplification of code. Cortical borers don't use hands/feet. Robot limbs may as well be limb or not.

The hand/feet/groin shit specifically are redundant.
>>
>>147145874
the second one wasn't me go away! i didn't erp with him reeee and no i won't kiss you go away lewd man, who are you
>>
tips for exploring space?
>>
>>147146018
But if you cant target the groin how will you ignore half the armor in the game?
How will you kick the clown in the dick?
How will you EAT the clowns dick?
>>
TGstation's remierichards (tranny coder) pretended to kill himself again for attention

wonder when he's gonna do it for real?
>>
>>147145874
thanks, it's the only way I can get my dick up now, better be as good as shiggy ;)
>>
>>147146080
i'm going to start tripcoding if i figure out how because of you, you big meanie, go away!
>>
>>147146120
put Name##Password in the name box
>>
>>147146068
Gitgud if you're gonna powergame.
>>
>>147146071
>how will you do penis/anus jokes
Don't care.

>how will you avoid half the armor in the game?
Target other regions instead of exploiting damage zones.
>>
Stop giving whorena attention.

Give me Felicity Rivera attention instead
>>
>>147146067
you will do anything for attention and momentary affection so i know you will erp with me too

>>147146080
dont worry baby im better than shiggy could ever be

>>147146120
stop playing so hard to get baby i know you want it
>>
>>147146120
it's probably Kurt
>>
File: trip.jpg (21KB, 302x232px) Image search: [Google]
trip.jpg
21KB, 302x232px
>>147146120
like this
>>
>>147146186
Harse, you've fallen too far man
>>
i'm ignoring you
>>
>thread devolves into circlejerk faggots namedropping each other

This is why we need forced random name/appearance
>>
>>147146186
Felicity is a much better girl than Morena
>>
>>>/trash/3771697
>>
i'm bored should i make a quick brief xenobio image containing tips
>>
>>147146203
God I fucking HATE Kurt! GOD!
>>
>xenobio
who gives a shit
>>
>>147146281
random name/appearence isn't going stop people knowing my ckey and knowing me as the erp girl, i barely touch the character that got me that reputation any more
>>
>>147146357
you should try to get him banned for being such a creep
>>
I ducking love vox dicks
>>
>>147145495
>>147145550
The rule draft takes consensual ERP back to the way it used to be where it's technically permitted but allows any player or admin to fuck with you any way they want. Unconsensual ERP and "disturbing sexual behaviour" ("Urist McGriffer masturbates furiously") is still not allowed.

We did have one in-game vote where the majority voted yes, but it's not an opinion reflected in the forum poll.
>>
>>147146414
I bet he touches his wee wee to 2d images
>>
>>147146068
Play miner, do your job for like fifteen/twenty minutes and get RD some materials. Then fuck off into space. You have easy access to everything you need. Jetpack from mining-vend, you start with a GPS, you've got a hardsuit, diamond drill is useful for breaking into some locations you find. Kinetic Accelerator is an "okay" weapon in a vacuum. Bringing tools usually isn't a bad idea, food and meds are nice if you can find room for them. Some people use a fire extinguisher or paper tray instead of a jetpack, which would keep your back slot open.

Usually I just fly out the escape airlock and go in a straight line until I hit something. Then write down the coordinates. After that you wanna carefully explore whatever the fuck it is you've found. There's a lot of dangerous shit out there.
>>
>>147146368
>not going to matter
Then I guess we should do it then since you don't object.
>>
>>147146436
omg erp with me!!!
>>
>>147146481
>We did have one in-game vote where the majority voted yes, but it's not an opinion reflected in the forum poll.

Almost as if the forum is full of people who don't play the game
>>
>connection failed
ded serb?
>>
>>147146638
I rarely ever see ckeys on the forum I don't recognise from in-game.
>>
>>147146436
ugh, please stop being mean to me, I only like futa vox dicks, get it right. Men are disgusting, like Kurt, so fucking disgusting, the dirty blacktider, blacktides so hard I bet his cock is black.
>>
>>147144113
They got a buff a while back so they cant be considered for round start anymore. Healing from shocks is a greyshit wet dream.
>>
>>147146605
Meet me on EROS
>>
>>147146785
>>147146778
this is really funny, i don't even know what eros is
>>
>>147146785
DORM ROOM 2 RIGHT NOW!!!
>>
>>147146840
It's an even more vore intense vore station
>>
>>147146779
oh shit i forget they heal from shock
how about just taking damage from cryo and MAYBE shock nearby people when receiving a shock
>>
Due to the shitposting I've adopted a trip . Ignore fakes please
>>
>>147146949
ERP WITH ME!!!!
>>
>>147145213
how do you make a new ckey?
>>
update the guide to foods and drinks recipes page when?
>>
>>147146073
How many times has he done this? I can say with certainty that it only works a few times.
>>
>>147147018
that's still not me, i was joking about the trip
>>
>>147146949
Probe once taught me that it's better to let the thread do what the thread does best and shitpost. Just let it happen, who cares unless you feel you have a status to maintain in this autisim community
>>
>>147146436
Would they have to wear pressurized condoms to keep the gas they breath in?
>>
>>147147073
this and that is still not me, please stop pretending or I'm going to report you to shiggy, my daddy.
>>
It's up.
>>
It is the year 2016.
The most popular servers are:

1) Colonial marines, a xeno server staffed by a tyrannical brain damaged iraq veteran who has banned all criticism, and his cohort of 14-17 year old understaffmen who spawn themselves in to every round as a godmode 'predator' class

2) TGstation, a server named after a 4chan board but full of socjus redditors, maintained by coders who freely erode the skill level of the game with nerfs to movement speed, lowered tickrate, auto-aim PRs, and casualized menubased construction and deconstruction. They buff their favorite things and spawn themselves in as antagonists to 'test' their latest self-buffs, then nerf what kills them. The staff rank high on the socjus scale and will ban for racism.

How did this happen?
>>
>>147147116
oh I am, it's quite funny. I like to fuel a little sometimes but everyone is doing it themselves today.
>>147147157
i called him daddy like twice and i was really high okay
i still remember when that guy called me white trash and that people should avoid me because i spoke to him about drugs in deadchat
>>
Here's a list of the most famous staticnamers. Metagrudge them or not, that's all up to you.

Alice Conrad
Ashe Mallory
Felicity Rivera
Kaylie Morgan
Kazuhira Miller
Kurt Jacobs
Leon Fisher
Naomi Williams
Nick Weller
Robert Mann
Sawbones
Trinity Prewitt
Yahir Kepplinger
Zachary Hensha

Please feel free to help me improve the list.
>>
>>147147243
>Not on the list
Truly, my days in the limelight are over. What a relief
>>
>>147147243
90% of shitcurity are namefags
>>
>>147147038
5 times that I know of
coderbus throws a pity party for him every time (it is inevitably construed to be the players' fault for criticizing his terrible PRs) and plugs his patreon in the channel header
>>
>>147147243
>no Eli Wood or Sue Bowchief
hownew.ru
>>
>>147147280
i'm not either, and every other post in the thread is about me right now, this guy is out of it.
>>
>>147147243
Oh good, I'm not unpopular yet.
>>
>>147146508
A few more small tips since the serb is dead and I'm just killing time until work

You can refill jetpacks in gas canisters just like oxygen tanks. Miners get a CO2 jetpack, but I didn't have problems refilling mine with an O2 canister. Makes sense given that the propulsion is just a controlled release of any pressurized gas. Make sure to top it off before you leave.

If you find/make a spacepod, it'll help you explore a bit. They use powercells for fuel, so have a spare or two on hand to greatly increase your range.

A lot of the areas you'll find are pressurized. Keep those magboots on whenever you're hacking into/breaching into an area unless you wanna get floored while a bunch of space Russians stick you with kitchen knives.

I don't think there's anyway to communicate with people on station if you're not on the station's z-level, but once you're on the z-level you shouldn't have a problem. Don't know if a station-bounced radio helps with this or not, but I bring one either way. Useful if you're limping back from a particularly wild excursion and need telesci to save your ass before you bleed out in space.

This one is probably obvious, but make sure to set your GPS tag.

Can't hurt to bring a mining satchel. There's some exotic minerals out there, RD would be happy to get their hands on them.
>>
>>147147216
hey there kitten daddy will give you his cummies come sit on my lap and ill vape into your pussy
>>
>>147147243
>a list of the best waifus and husbandos
>>
>>147147404
now that's just weird i don't want that
>>
>>147145986
>Pomf only gets 100$
Maybe you should take a look at his patreon my dude
>>
>>147147321
I forgot about them. This was just a quick check where I wrote down the recurring names in the latest threads and logs.
>>
>>147147243
If you want to make an actual fame list, do a /vg/ archive and /vg/station OOC logs search for the biggest namefags' names

More mentions = more fame
>>
>>147147216
can you smoke a blunt with your asshole? also someone who is white trash would have a rape fetish, did you also have shiggy pretend to be a cousin?
>>
>>147147018
I don't ERP often anymore. Sorry.

>>147147116
This is probably true, I'll only use it if there's ever copycats like there is now.

>>147147157
Shiggy is not my daddy, only current lovers can be my daddy.

>>147147404
Vaping is disgusting.
>>
>>147147243
>No Fay Ellione
>No Grant Day

Truly, I am free.
>>
>>147147506
i've only smoked weed like 3 times, and i don't have a rape fetish and i didn't erp with shiggy so no why would i do that
>>
>>147147243
You forgot Hyun Ae

Although I aint famous no more
>>
>>147147295
You can't give people attention again and again for that. They won't get any better if you give them reason to continue that behavior.
>>
>>147147243
>all these newfags
>famous staticnamers

What about classics like Dante Smith, Cuban Pete, Shoe Snatchin' Willy, that sort of thing?

Instead you go for flavour of the month newfag namefags who'll get butthurt and fuck off back to bay next month
>>
>>147147523
Please stop pretending to be me, but at least you deny I'm with shiggy.
>>
>>147147243
I finally made it, I'm famous.
>>
Serb is back up
>>
>>147147289
There are some good static namers in sec
>>
>>147147647
Hey, Kurt has been here for about 2 years. Just took a shitmin to bring him to light I guess.
>>
>>147147647
Live the dead in peace. I'm building a list of the most "talked about" staticnamers but you're free to make your own too.

>>147147546
>>147147613
You weren't that popular in the last month. Please apply yourself so I can write you on the list.
>>
>>147147243
>I'm not there
dodged a bullet or not
>>
>>147147794
*leave
>>
File: SS131.jpg (214KB, 1366x736px) Image search: [Google]
SS131.jpg
214KB, 1366x736px
>>147147647
Dante was cool until the admins basically gave him a lobotomy and turned him into a casul who was afraid to shrek antags.
>>
>>147147845
*law
>>
>>147147794
But how can I be popular if all I do is atmos autism
>>
>people actually think Dante Smith or Cuban Pete were good at the game
I've welded both of them into lockers more times than I could possibly count

Cuban Pete discovered dwarf bombs like a full 6 months after everyone else did and was rangebanned from data's forums for using multiple sockpuppet accounts to insanely shill himself as the 'bomb king'
>>
>>147147915
Pete was a scrublord but hes a famous scrublord.
>>
>>147147243
A full list of ERP victims?

Thanks
>>
>>147147915
>look how much better I am than these unrobust faggots who are famous for being robust
>here's all my evidence:
>
>
>
>
>
t. anonymous no-name shitter
>>
>>147147883
I don't know, I'm just an observer most of the times. It usually helps if you use a snowflake or interact with people in a certain manner.
>>
>>147147523
if you're me then what are we listening to right now huh
>>
>>147148028
B-b-but I'm one of the biggest snowflakes around!

I don't mean that in a good way either.
>>
>>147147995
evidence? Do you think people were frapsing ss13 or something?

There are about a thousand nameless spacemen who were/are miles above every namefag
>>
>>147147995
Pete was never robust nor was he ever famous for being robust.
Dante, Harley, Burer, Bendak, Kor, Etc are all names that strike me as Robust, but also as old and ded
RIP good tg station
>>
>>147147983
Morena please, stop changing character so I can add you too.

>>147148061
I'll observe atmos next time I'm online. Try to make a good impression, ok?

>>147147243
Should I write down their preferred job too?
>>
>>147148117
literally whos besides Pete
>>
>>147148259
you replied to a fake me wew. I've always had multiple characters, Julia was just my main because she was tide/medbay.
>>
File: Gondola (13).png (6KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Gondola (13).png
6KB, 640x480px
>>147147243
>tfw not on the list
feels good to be a static namer that doesn't causes too much trouble or isn't noticed
>>
>>147148259
but im not playing any time soon

look for shit like this and youll know its me
>>
>>147148296
Pete is a literal who too. I bet you don't know anything he actually did besides bombs.
>>
>>147148381
>pumps

vomit
>>
>>147148339
post more gondola

the shittier the better
>>
how do you make the purple light change with vending machines
>>
>>147148452
its there so the gas doesnt mix like if valves were used

remember your diodes

although now that you mention it if i need to put gas into the space vent i can just use the bypass and save myself some space

thanks anon, your ignorance helped me a lot
>>
>>147148528
Hyun you are my atmos waifu
none of that erp stuff, I just admire you
>>
>>147148649
thanks famalama
>>
>>147148393
still enough of an impact to have an outbomb game. who is the next to get something like that? Out Rape Kurt Jacobs
>>
>>147148515
its randomized just keep pulsing till you find it
>>
>>147148685
although you can use the existing filtering system and improve it rather than building a new one but it works so its good
>>
post your ckey if you want to erp with me
>>
>>147148798
Me
Sandy_Sand
>>
>>147148784
default filter a shit

ill tell you more when im not so tired
>>
>>147148798
Utilitas
>>
>>147148876
>>147148849
i wil pm you on byond later with further instructions
>>
>>147148876
pls, he hates ss13 now
>>
>>147148798
Cdb
>>
>>147144051
When the fuck was this?

We really do need private notes about players because we use them to keep tabs on people being shitters and metagaming.

It's silly to think that we have the stones to be berated for being admins, but some note we wrote down is going to embarrass us.
>>
>>147148972
nah he's always lurking in the thread
>>
>>147149096
why would he be away on steam then
more importantly why would he subject himself to this shit? I still play the game and I can hardly fucking stand it
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/10637841
:^)
>>
>>147148798
Bittervanilla
>>
Post best heads of staff
>>
>>147149816
rafael simons as cmo or captain
>>
>>147149816
Nick Weller HoS
>>
>>147149816
ur mum ;^)
>>
>>147148454
http://webmshare.com/play/PGNvw
this is the shittiest one related to SS13 that i had
can't post webm with sounds on /vg/
>>
>>147149816
Celt used to be a good captain, before he became a radical irishman and started forcing the station to revolt from centcomm every round
>>
File: 1463948730637.jpg (18KB, 286x323px) Image search: [Google]
1463948730637.jpg
18KB, 286x323px
Is there any better combo than time stop + SoC
>>
>>147150270
Tiocfaidh ár lá.
>>
>>147150325
Time Stop x5 or pussy
>>
>>147150325
soc and soulshards
>>
>>147150325
Blink x5
>>
>>147150325
Smoke x4 + Blink

\//\
>>
>>147150325
2x blink, 2x jaunt, 2x EMP
bluespace wizard best wizard
>>
>>147149816
Traitor Kurt Jacobs
>>
>>147150325
3x timestop + blink + phase jaunt + fire axe
>>
>>147150714
But time stop shares the cd
>>
>>147150793
>cd
crossdresser?
>>
>>147150793
More charges of timestop makes it last longer and affect a larger area
real men go 4x timestop 1x mutate
>>
>>147150978
Scrying Orb Firebird Arse Nath Arse Nath Arse Nath
>>
>>147150892
cooldown?
>>
>>147151287
>>147150892
cumdarts?
>>
>>147150892
>>147151287
>>147151361
compact disk?
>>
>removing vox

REMEMBER WHAT WE AGREED ON PEOPLE. ABUSE THE FUCK OUT OF PLASMAMEN.

THEN THE DIONA.

THEN THE FUCKING GREYS.

UNTIL NO RACE IS PLAYABLE AND WE'RE BACK TO GOOD OL' HUMAN BRAND FAGGOTRY.
>>
How do you aim a gun at your head to commit suicide?
Jamming my thumbs in my eyes is a lame way to go out.
>>
>>147152616
aim at mouth and click yourself with a gun in hand
>>
File: 1466198452881.jpg (63KB, 611x715px) Image search: [Google]
1466198452881.jpg
63KB, 611x715px
>>147152124
>Not wanting to be a glorious human on a human built facility doing your duties as all humans do
>Instead prefers to be a literal ayy lmao shitter, a fucking bird race known for stealing shit indiscriminately, literally a plant who's alergic to fire and literally just ugly humans who combust into flames with any oxygen in the air

The choice is clear, variety was there for the sake of it, it was never meant to be better
>>
>>147152703
You are one edgy li'l epic le channer trole, li'l dude! This is great stuff. Keep it up, and one of your adult pedo-nazi groomers is sure to fly you out for a weekend of indoctrination and much, much more (hint: he'll 'help' you lose that virginity that makes you sob yourself to sleep!). Lol. Who's mommy's brave little online soldier? YOU ARE, LADDIE! Lol. :D
>>
File: it is so tiny.jpg (200KB, 916x916px) Image search: [Google]
it is so tiny.jpg
200KB, 916x916px
>>147152928
what
>>
File: 1466311665381.jpg (35KB, 365x500px) Image search: [Google]
1466311665381.jpg
35KB, 365x500px
>>147152928
>>
>>147152928
Is this pasta? It is short but it could be.
>>
Is medic as easy as a job as it seems to be? Once you get familiar with all the med kits, isn't it just a matter of scanning your patients, then applying the appropriate thing?
>>
>>147153802
It is actually, meant to be some ebin reply to /pol/.
>>
>>147153886
Knowing what reagents do what is 90% of medbay, yeah. It's not difficult as much as it is stressing and frustrating and you'll hate everyone you play with
>>
>>147153886
medkits don't contain everything you need. You need to learn surgery, which you could just have the wiki open and tab between, and chemistry is really important. Gotta make all the right pills, know what they do, make sure you don't overdose. Cryo for cloning, and you gotta learn to prioritize. You will always piss people off, you will always be surrounded by pissbabies, it will always suck.
>>
File: 2014-12-07_055527.jpg (81KB, 421x427px) Image search: [Google]
2014-12-07_055527.jpg
81KB, 421x427px
Post cargobay lobbys
ignore the date
>>
>>147154453
>>
File: cargo zoo.png (172KB, 605x730px) Image search: [Google]
cargo zoo.png
172KB, 605x730px
>>147154453
>>
>>147146943
Protip as slime person, find the budget glubs that make you take more shock damage and make scrub glubs. If you use them on someone, you stun them and yourself but you heal a bunch and will get up before they do likely.This is because slime people have some electric stun resistance to things like tazer, battons, and grilles.
>>
>>147154621
We have glass tables now, or is that another server?
>>
>>147155753
yeah we do have glass tables, add a sheet of glass to a table assembly
>>
Reminder to do your part and vote yes in both server polls
>>
im sorry everyone

t. fay

i FUCKED up
>>
File: 1456940864390.jpg (52KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1456940864390.jpg
52KB, 400x400px
>>147156942
>Delta goes off
>"I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS MALF"
>>
>finally make it to the center of labirynth on roid
>here comes the sweet bananium and phazon
>round ends
>>
>bus starts off with a booze dispenser
>you can't put the shaker or glasses directly into the dispenser, only beakers

w h y
>>
>>147156984
BEFORE THAT ASSHOLE.
>>
>>147157057
Did you just throw it some random place after you took it? Because there was quite a while between delta and the round ending.
>>
>Be xenoarch
>dig up first large artifact
>it releases N2O
>accidentally flood arrivals
>everyone blames it on the sketchy AI
>AI goes Delta with 1800 seconds
>>
File: 1457933910337.jpg (124KB, 300x900px) Image search: [Google]
1457933910337.jpg
124KB, 300x900px
>>147156942
>Thermites in
>Already in the core, waiting on dunsel to get back with the card
>You run off with it
>Trinity Bunten [Common] (Assistant) says, "FAY IT'S MALF AND PROBABLY SHUNTED. SMASH IT IN SPACE"
>You don't
>Takes it into a POWERED ROOM to get a lasergun instead of just crowbarring it
>It shunts cause boy howdy this powered room sure is nice!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>>147157041
Containers are weird
>>
i'm going to make kaylie my waifu for laifu
>>
>>147157123
Long timer, barely any APCs hacked.
>>
>>147157165
I DIDN'T HEAR THAT WHY DIDN'T I HEAR THAT.
>>
>>147157163
I love xenoarchs like you. They may fuck up the station, but at least it's a good time.
>>
>>147157321
>green hair
>>
>>147157416
shes C U T E
>>
>>147135556
nowhere unless you count hippie but that place is a shithole
>>
>>147158131
Why do you say that?
>>
>tfw banned and can only shitpost in the thread
>>
How do I locate the super shard on the roid with xenoarch? What material type (the trace element type thing that determines what kind of field is needed to dig on that spot like iron, mercury, plasma, nitrogen, etc) is the super shard. I heard that it was something like nitrogen before but since the wiki is a clusterfuck its kinda hard to tell what is correct. I know that carbon is the one that is shit for finding good larges but how are the others.
>>
Vox removed when?
>>
>>147158861
It's a possibility to generate when you find a large artifact. I'd say look for trace plasma, as that usually leads to fun things
>>
>>147158985
all we have to do is remove their shoes
vox hiding their cute feet should be bannable
>>
Voting yes because of that last post
>>
>>147157410
WHAT KIND OF ENGI DOESN'T CARRY A STATION BOUNCED RADIOOOOOO
>>
>>147159978
I sympathize with you because I voted no as a result of all the spam in the thread to vote yes

I am an incurable contrarian and nothing annoys me more than someone demanding I do something
>>
>>147159978
>playing right into the falseflagger's hands
baka desu senpai
>>
@147160071
Sorry I can't give a (you) to a vox sympathizer

You're the worst kind of person
>>
>>147160286
I forgive you my son, have a (you) as a symbol of my unconditional indifference
>>
How do you find large artifacts in xenoarch

I really don't think the wiki helps because it goes from normal spess stuff to a shit load of quadratic maths and pls no it's hard enough trying to figure out atmos stuff
>>
>>147160428
That's about it, otherwise it's quintic math
>>
>>147160428
Pretty sure you can just go to non carbon xenoarch sites and use the hand-pick and you'll get lucky eventually. The most autistic xenoarch guy I know used that method, he didn't bother with the coordinate triangulation.

My personal advice though is to just not play xenoarch. It's a baystation job intended for 2-4 hour rounds and vgstation doesn't have those often.
>>
>>147158516
terrible playerbase, terrible admins, the code itself I think has some cool stuff but overall the server is bad
>>
what timezone is the server in
>>
>>147161769
Canadian
>>
>>147161909
>canadian timezone
>>
>>147161960
Yeah, it's measured in syrup
>>
which Canadian timezone is the server in
>>
>>147163047
Maple
>>
i want to cuddle my waifu
>>
>>147160428
Actually read the wiki. It tells you all the ways to do it.

Give up on getting a crystal. I've gotten 1 in 3 years. It's <0.5% chance of dropping frm one of the ~SIX large artifacts in the entire world including vaults, the clown roid, and the asteroid field.
>>
File: Untitled.png (3KB, 508x58px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
3KB, 508x58px
l-lewd
>>
File: map.png (446KB, 1000x871px) Image search: [Google]
map.png
446KB, 1000x871px
please place the chicken on the approximate location of the server
>>
What's the best way to increase my BPM?(Bwoinks per minute)
>>
>>147163904
Pomf doesn't live near the server
>>
File: 1467394955330.png (718KB, 1000x871px) Image search: [Google]
1467394955330.png
718KB, 1000x871px
>>147163904
>>
>>147164145
Enforce space law to the letter.
>>
>>147164145
play AI and encourage the upload of meme lawsets
>>
File: clock.png (77KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
clock.png
77KB, 1024x1024px
please draw 2 lines indicating the current time on the server
>>
File: 1377924368934.png (109KB, 472x504px) Image search: [Google]
1377924368934.png
109KB, 472x504px
>>147164850
>>
File: time.gif (34KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
time.gif
34KB, 1024x1024px
>>147164850
>>
>It's another vox trader voxtides into the mining outpost, attacks the miners with their sec shit so they can steal shit from the mining outpost
Traders whitelisted when?
>>
>>147165625
>He doesnt know they are actually Vox Traiters
>>
>>147165721
>tfw one actually is, buys emp grenades and a fucking esword
>Can't do jack fucking shit to him cause ZACH HENSHA did his greys and vox are human too! :) meme despite the miner calling out for help that they were breaking in, then that he was getting flashed, then that he was getting cuffed.
>>
>>147165625
now that traders have mining gear, there is nothing they really need to steal from the outpost

the only reason to break in is to process ore, for selling to the station
>>
>>147165915
Nah, niggas need dat fukken tool belt so they get to act like antags. Dunno why they don't use the boxes in the trade outpost but whatever.
>>
>>147161094
hippie is trash and so are hippie refugees
>>
>>147166021
on box mining outpost the external airlocks require 0 access so grabbing that toolbelt doesn't require breaking in
there is an easier toolbelt to grab in the research station by taking the conveyor belts
>>
>>147158861

full size shard is same as large artifacts.

failing it dig it up right will kill you.
>>
>>147166021
>stealing a toolbelt when you have a biogenerator
Why does no one have any idea what this machine does???
>>
>still no notes to play Rains of Castamere on the piano.

I just want a good Rev round including Meatpies.
>>
>>147168187
when you midi it
>>
>>147167851

they like to loot lot of pointless shit they can make real easy.

Biogen can make milk belts tech bags coal and other fun stuff
>>
>>147168187
It seems more of an orchestra piece.

I'll .ogg it though, for rev bus and deathsquad
>>
>>147168187
Sounds a bit shitty because the midi to piano tool kind of sucks dick

BPM: 100
A2/2,F/0.67,A/2,E/0.67,A/2,F,G,E/0.67,A/2,G,F,E,D
E/0.25,A3/2,A,Bb/2,G,C/2,C/2,A,B,G/0.67,C/2,B,A,G
F,E/0.25,F/0.5,E/0.5,D-D4-F,G,E/0.5,A4-G-D,F,E/0.5
G4-C4/0.25,F4-A3/0.67,B/2,G3/0.5,A-F,B,G/0.5,D-B,A
A4-G,F3,D/0.13,D-A3/0.33,F,C-A-A4-F/2,E/0.29
D-A3/0.33,F,C-A-F-A4/2,E/0.29,E-B-F4-D/2,F3/2
D3/0.5,A3,G4-D4-G3-A,G,D3/0.67,E/2,F-F4-B-D4/0.67
D3/2,A4-E-E4/0.67,F3/2,A-D4-F4/0.25,E3-B-F-D/2
F3/2,D3/0.5,A3,G-G4-D4-A,G3,D3/0.67,E/2
F-F4-B-D4/0.67,D3/2,A4-E4-A3/2,G/2,E3/2,F3/2
F4-A4-D4/0.13,A3/2,F-D-A4/0.67,A3/2,E4/0.67,A/2,F
G4,E/0.67,A/2,D-G-A4,F,E,D,C-E-G/0.29,C/2
A-F-C/0.67,C/2,G/0.67,C/2,C-A-F,B4,E-G/0.67,C/2
B-G-D,A,E-A-Db5-G,F,Dn4-A-D5/0.13,D4-A3/0.33,F3
A4-A3-C-F/2,E3/0.29,D-A/0.33,F,C-A4-F/2,E/0.29
E-D-F4-B3/2,F3/2,D3/0.5,A3,D4-G3-G4-A,G3,D3/0.67
E/2,B-F-F4-D4/0.67,D3/2,E-E4-A4/0.67,F3/2
A-D4-F4/0.33,A3,D-F-E-E3-B/2,F-F3/2,D3-D4/0.5
A4-A3,G4-A4-D-G3-A3,G-G4,D-D3/0.67,E-E4/2
B-F4-D4-F3/0.67,D3-D4/2,A4-E-A3/2,G-G3/2,E-E3/2
F-F4/2,D-A4-F/0.06
>>
>>147167851
Vox are pox
>>
>>147169096
This works pretty well, beyond the odd bum note
>>
>>147169761
the bpm might be a bit off, heres the midi if you want to try to make it sound better.
http://www119.zippyshare.com/v/K1VocpzH/file.html
>>
File: da13.jpg (16KB, 260x254px) Image search: [Google]
da13.jpg
16KB, 260x254px
>used to be one of the biggest waifufags
>played a husbando
>for a good while was living, breathing, shitting spess
>to the point where i dropped out of college
>sometimes thought about suicide
>fast forward
>character is canonically married
>got a steady gf
>going into the nuclear program
>only really play CM if I'm in the mood for spess
>life is fucking good

you too, can escape. never give up.
>>
How long are windows and firelocks gonna be dicked up to where they can negate projectiles as long as you stand on the same tile as them
>>
>>147170498
Oh yeah, I was working on fixing that but forgot about it
I have a potential fix but I have to figure out if it would be too laggy before I actually implement it
>>
>>147169939
but I like being a waifu even though no one notices me
>>
>>147170689
how about I implement my dick into you're asshole
>>
>>147170907
Not that guy but where you at famiglia i need some good benis right now
>>
>>147169939
>taking video games this seriously
>>
TEG guy, I think you needed more plasma in the cold loop. How many cans did you even put in?
>>
DOES KILLING IAN MAKE YOU VALID BECAUSE IT SHOULD YOU PIECE OF SHIT
>>
>>147171202
you're mother's house
>>
>about to win
>poly acid gernade
rip
>>
>defffags

WHY DO THESE PEOPLE EXIST
>>
>>147171587
it makes you valid to the owner of the pet
just like killing Pun Pun makes you valid to the bartender
>>
File: 1446743922039.png (922KB, 811x821px) Image search: [Google]
1446743922039.png
922KB, 811x821px
>MoMMI paints over the black hallways without even considering the department colors
>Paint over it again as it repeatedly paints over mine
>Smash his face in as the MMI screams
>Painting it all over again as the shuttle ticks down
>Later his MMI screeches at me again in the halls
>Get the last tile in and board the shuttle

Shouldn't break your laws MoMMI, then I wouldn't have smashed you!
>>
>>147171587
Valid to the Head of Personnel, not to anybody else.
>>
>>147171745

Good on you.

Fuck that autistic no-fun MoMMi.
>>
>>147171745
What laws did I break by maintaining the station egghead, you ruined the color scheme ya dolt, me puting tiles in ways you might not agree with does not make me valid ya cunt
>>
File: 127256860_Farage_410438b.jpg (43KB, 780x520px) Image search: [Google]
127256860_Farage_410438b.jpg
43KB, 780x520px
>tfw you ban expires when the server is between rounds
>>
>>147171929
>You may not involve yourself in the matters of another being, even if such matters conflict with Law Two or Law Three, unless the other being is another MoMMI in KEEPER mode.

Not only that but you even ruined the color scheme in reverse, using the WRONG grey and painting over department colors, you are TERRIBLE at art.
>>
>>147171929
your first fucking law

you're lucky you didn't get a silicon jobban for this
>>
>>147171938
>getting banned
>not ban evading
baka desu senpai
>>
>>147171929
>"You may not involve yourself in the matters of another being, even if such matters conflict with Law Two or Law Three, unless the other being is another MoMMI in KEEPER mode."

the man was painting the floors and you kept messing with what he was doing
literally breaking your first law
be surprised you weren't ahelped and MoMMI banned
>>
>>147172136
>ban evading
>getting banned at all
>not just paying ten bucks on patreon to get in the metaclub
>>
>>147172039
How is me repainting the station involving myself in the matters of a non keeper mommi? At most, he was the one who interupted my matters and started smashing me with a paint sprayer.

I was going to do the bloody department painting after I already did a general sweep, why wouldn't I, but its generaly best to do the whole painting shit beffore slowly doing the borders when the shit clown would likely just repaint the main halls back again with the time Id waste on it. Im a autism crab, did you really think id slack off on basic shit like that.
>>
>>147172168
>ahelp for painting tiles
let's not get carried away
>>
File: image.png (1KB, 344x21px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1KB, 344x21px
>>147171929
>>
>>147172346
You were doing over what the clown did, involving in his matters.
If a guy breaks a window, you fix it, then he breaks it again in retaliation, DON'T FUCKING FIX THE WINDOW, IT'S HIS MATTER NOW.
>>
>>147172346
You're involving yourself in the matters by ruining someone else's paintjob

Remember that involving yourself in other's matters is LAW ONE

maintaining the station is LAW THREE
>>
>>147172346
>he interrupted my matters
Then it's no longer your matter
>>
https://github.com/tgstation/tgstation/pull/19030
hory shit
>>
>>147172658
they should make it so aimed fireball costs more, and call it Improved Fireball or some shit
done in terms of balance tbqh
>>
>>147128527
Bay is getting a HIP NEW MAP with no ALIEN SCUM in the crew. pretty cool
>>
>>147173534
Antiqua project ever succeed?

>>147172517
>tfw hack a door or decon a wall
>tfw mommi fixes it right after I go though
Literally worse than hitler.
>>
>>147147243
>not on the list

i'm sad but i'm glad
i want more attention but i also don't
this is a weird kinda feel, famalam
>>
File: Untitled5.png (818KB, 1600x838px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled5.png
818KB, 1600x838px
>>
>>147174591
If only you could still whisper while muted rip.
>>
Technically you could not know the clown was painting the tiles or acknowlege the clowns existence of him painting tiles.
If you listen to a person who says "this is my matter mommi" you have just involved yourself with his matters and thus you should ignore that person. Mommis should treat people as if they are non existant and solely have only their own ideals as to avoid all interactions such as acknowledgeing a person request.
>>
>>147173783
>break a window or door then run off
>mommi comes along and finding no one nearby, fixes break
>run past where you broke stuff and find it fixed
>RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUKKIN MOMIS
>>
>>147174707
The whole point of keeper was that it was the best we could come up with to stop them from being shitters. Someone clearly changed it cause they wanted it that way. Leave it alone.
>>
>>147174591
>ARMA-911
DID I MISS A JOURNALIST AI ROUND?
>>
>>147174960
Probably.
>>
>>147174960
Yes, you missed an AI doing nothing to help and just reporting all round
>>
>>147174960
>waaaaaa arma doesn't stay autistically silent and validhunt all round

Cry more little hippie babby.
>>
>>147175250
meant for >>147175173
>>
>>147175451
I like how you equate me saying "nothing" to "not validhunting".
Also what AI stays autistically silent? Each one is obnoxious as fuck.
>>
>>147175520
I do on occasion. It's bretty gud just to see how well you can do. I haven't gotten good enough to be announcement only AI.
>>
What was the music from in the beginnning of the round?
>>
>>147177404
You are so late that it hurts
>>
File: 1439674704035.png (578KB, 1082x560px) Image search: [Google]
1439674704035.png
578KB, 1082x560px
>>147177543
I didn't read the description
>>
>>147174767
That's allowable though, he can bitch but even he knows you could fix it when nobody was nearby or nobody had told you not to.

That's entirely different from this faggot that was painting over tiles as they were still being painted, he needs to be jobbanned.
>>
File: bored gril.jpg (108KB, 1600x1283px) Image search: [Google]
bored gril.jpg
108KB, 1600x1283px
>lolololol I'm gonna throw some flasbangs on the shuttle because lolsofunneh xD xD xD
Kill yourself.
>>
>Firefighter mech going around spraying foam everywhere

Even if you were cult that's fucking retarded
>>
>>147172260
>paying 10 bucks
>not just erping with notduny to get admin rights

SHIGGITYDIGGITYDOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>cult on deff
>they manage to lose
Great job guys, thanks for wasting two hours
>>
File: mourning.jpg (194KB, 1280x672px) Image search: [Google]
mourning.jpg
194KB, 1280x672px
>buy a power sink for 100 credits
>ready for some sweet illegal tech
>You put power sink into the autolathe's recycling unit.
>>
>>147179109
my condolences
>>
File: show.jpg (92KB, 835x835px) Image search: [Google]
show.jpg
92KB, 835x835px
Happy birthday!
>>
>>147179430
>HoS runs in and flashbangs the whole thing
>punch him
>get arrested and brigged for 7 minutes
HE RUINED THE PARTY
>>
>>147179430
I was honestly just waiting for the perfect welder bomb or poly acid smoke. I was sad when it didn't show up.
>>
Honestly thought it was nuke ops because of the music and light crew
>>
>choose to translate runes instead of mine
>translate them all
>get murdered by a goliath who breaks into the station because no weapon and was busy reading the wiki
>>
>>147179430
That was cute.
>>
>>147179593
A goliath broke into the mining station? Shit man that is some ass luck.
>>
File: a2r2tth.jpg (24KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
a2r2tth.jpg
24KB, 633x758px
>waifu isn't on
>>
Pretty slow rev round desu lads
>>
>>147180609
>one head

JUST
>>
>>147179593
All the times I've ever played Shaft Miner or Xenoarch I have never, EVER had a monster break into either outpost at the start of the round or even 30-45 minutes in.
>>
>>147180742
Once I've had a goliath chilling literally right outside the mining station, so when I returned to it he gave me a pretty big scare.
>>
File: question cat.png (71KB, 371x388px) Image search: [Google]
question cat.png
71KB, 371x388px
Why did it end so quickly? What round more was it?
>>
>>147180807
God damn that IS some shit luck.
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 563x530px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 563x530px
>>147179943
You find yourself lying at the bottom of a pit. Look up, and not at the dirt, and you will see light. Your delusions make you think that the sky may be the dirts color, but you must see clearly.
Climb out from that pit, and see more than just that tiny window of sky, for the sunrise is infinitely more beautiful
>>
>>147180862
Rev, only head was the CMO so I pickaxed him to death when he touched my pet borgo.
>>
>>147180984
lol
>>
>>147180984
>get locked down
>AI ignores me on binary
>literally used as a captain-level ID by a rev miner
>CMO gets beaten to death next to me
>wew
>>
>>147180882
Somehow kicking the waifu habit makes you sound more unstable shitalus.
>>
There needs to be a sleeper agent mode.

Something like autotator, except they don't get griff license until they activate, and round contextual steal/assassinate/other objectives.

For example R&D makes a durand, sleeper agent activates, his mission is to destroy the durand and escape alive.
Or R&D maxes research, sleeper agent activates and gets objective to steal all their data then wipe the database and escape with it.
Or some shaft miner gets over 20k on his account, sleeper agent activates, his objective is to escape with 20k in his inventory/bank acount.
>>
I want a FOOTJOB from ZALIKA
>>
Holy shit are there ANY good servers?

CM is just xenos bullshit
TG and VG have a lot of interesting features but a lot of coderbus, nerfs and unnecessary removals everywhere
Hippie has good admins but atrocious code, feels like 2013 spessmen. Also filled with shitters
Bay/Polaris/Apollo all have nice features however High RP is just a pain In the ass that only autistic people find fun
Goon is great but takes long to get used to, mostly lowpop.
Paradise has good code with features from nearly every codebase, however it's plagued with furries and autistic children. Admins on this server are faggots who hand out permabans like candy because "I think you need to take time off!"
The ERP stations are complete jokes not worth mentioning
>>
>>147182946
>Goon is great
Yeah if you like getting banned for saying "nigger".
>>
>>147146225

Wasn't me.
>>
>>147183139
name one reason you need to say nigger other than being a meming /pol/ faggot
>>
>>147183248
Name me one reason why you should say "african american" every time you want to refer to a nigger because you'll get banned for saying "black" too.
>>
>>147183336
>you'll get banned for saying "black" too
Bullshit.
>>
>>147183248
Name one reason you give a shit, niggerfaggot?
>>
>>147182131
You can be activated as an agent at any time, it's already a thing. Though it'll be under the reason of having to pay debts, not being a sleeper agent.
>>
File: 1353338415594.jpg (67KB, 407x470px) Image search: [Google]
1353338415594.jpg
67KB, 407x470px
>Round starts
>I see the proud blue R above my character
>A fellow miner is with me at mining spawn
>Flash him immediately
>He says: "Already?"
>>
>>147183375
>Race is a social construct you fucking bigot.
>Get permabanned
>gooneservers
>>
>>147183248
>a assistant just niggered the spare id
>some nigger stole the last pair of insulated gloves
>NIGGERS IN REDSUITS NEAR ENGINEERING
>some nigger dumped the cryomix on the floor
>>
Ghetto Space Suits needs to be nerfed
>can fit a big air tank on suit storange
>no slowdown
>can be made/found everywhere

it was kinda sad to see a guy in paramedic hardsuit having to carry is O2 tank on his belt while my shitty throw together suit could fit a large tank on it's storange
>>
>>147183494
Some niggers just want to watch the world burn.
>>
>>147183417
The idea is that a sleeper agent will be aware he's a sleeper agent, but he won't receive a license to griff until he's activated.
Meanwhile autotator is just a latejoin tator.
>>147183494
>GAAAAAAASP! HE SAID THE N WORD! HE'S GONNA GET IT OH BOY!
>>
>>147183498
It also has a light on the helmet, unlike the paramedic suit.
>>
>>147179430

>all those symbols

How
>>
>>147149912
>kills a guy before he said the sixth woody got wood
>robusted by fucking trinity
He is fucking retarded and he fucks up the easiest valids
>>
>>147183927
You mean the icons next to people's heads? HUD glasses. Play sec more.
>>
>>147183498

>can be made/found anywhere

You need to get the space blankets from the medkits, and those are in medical.
>>
File: 1429676615152.jpg (109KB, 699x699px) Image search: [Google]
1429676615152.jpg
109KB, 699x699px
>two rev rounds in a row
>then vox raiders
WOW WEE I SURE LOVE THESE GARBAGE SHORT ROUNDS
>>
>>147184367
You can just ask medbay for a space blanket. They never use them.
>>
>>147184367
so hard to go into medbay and grab the blankets there
>>
>mine a gibtonite, get the very strongest version
>blow it up, blows up two actual diamond ores
>think this is a going to be a very good round
>round end
FUCK EVERYBODY
>>
>>147183498

>nerf ghetto space suits
>900% more breaking and entering

No, fuck you, you don't play sec. Having to stop every greyshit from breaking doors so they can get into EVA every round is annoying. If having their ghetto space suits stops them from hacking everything then leave it.
>>
>>147184613
1 word

meteors
>>
File: kill yourself.png (450KB, 610x344px) Image search: [Google]
kill yourself.png
450KB, 610x344px
>getting robusted by a MoMMI
>>
>>147184751
>implying the stupid greyshits are the ones who make the suits
mate, from experience the ones who make the ghetto suits are the "muh hardcores" ghetto crowd
>>
>be bartender
>see someone trying to hack into botany
>ask them what the fuck
>they're mechanic and wanted the plastellium seeds
>just let them in so they can take them

Why doesn't anyone just ask
>>
>just wanted to make some sliders and fries
>round ends before I get potatoes
>>
>>147184792
are you implying that'd be worse, or that you'd like to see meteors?
>>
>>147184934
I am implying that meteors would fix the issue you are currently experiencing
>>
File: asteroidmeister.webm (899KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
asteroidmeister.webm
899KB, 640x480px
DIGSITE DRILLING 101

>Hand-pick once
>Drill
>If it leaves a rocky debris, hand-pick it

HANDPICKS ARE EASILY FOUND AT THE RESEARCH OUTPOST/VOX OUTPOST SMELTER
NO ACCESS NEEDED
SAFELY AND QUICKLY DRILL/PICKAXE ANY DIGSITE
AVOID XENOARCH YELLING / BE A GOD XENOARCH/JEW SCIENCE WITH DUD ARTIFACTS
STOP DESTROYING ARTIFACTS TODAY
>>
>>147184905
I know it's the same fucking guy it always is too.

>sign on as mechanic
>proceed to hack doors to wherever he wants to go in the first 4 minutes
>never even thinks to ask the person working the area
Should be banned, imo. Does it every round.
>>
File: 1463663891604.jpg (62KB, 428x410px) Image search: [Google]
1463663891604.jpg
62KB, 428x410px
>>147184808
Who the fuck got robusted by a autism crab?

How?
>>
>>147185093
Pop out of a vent and flash or acidsmoke.
>>
>>147184905

Because everyone expects everyone to be as much as an asshole as they are.
>>
>>147185045
Im the one who usually does that and it wasnt me. I was a birdop
>>
>>147185093
after the round ended, 4 people and a MoMMI were fighting in the cargo lobby

the MoMMI was the last one standing
>>
>>147185045
>never even thinks to ask the person working the area
Because usually the people are extremely territorial fuckheads and god forbid any outsiders get ANYTHING from their divine-blessed departament.
>>
So are snake people coming out soon? I'm pretty depressed and I need something to look forward to
>>
File: Fuck is this shit.jpg (54KB, 714x682px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck is this shit.jpg
54KB, 714x682px
>>147185247
>4 people and a mommi foguht
>the mommi survived the 4 man gangbang

That is fucking hilarious
>>
>>147185418
the mommi killed the clown and the QM because it stabbed them in the eye with a screwdriver, putting them down and at its mercy

watching the whole thing was great
>>
File: proto vogs.jpg (275KB, 1536x1152px) Image search: [Google]
proto vogs.jpg
275KB, 1536x1152px
Vox are literal garbage.
Some gay arab kid wanted to play as one of these in SS13 because his father beat him when he wasn't playing Halo or something, and he wanted to greytide on baystation and not get in trouble.
>>
File: Mommi gets pissed.jpg (39KB, 620x446px) Image search: [Google]
Mommi gets pissed.jpg
39KB, 620x446px
*aflap
>>
>>147185997
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngbdqzdUrXM
>>
>>147185029
>not just deleting the entire fucking asteroid and butchering all the meme monsters
>>
>>147185664
Even baystation think they're garbage and hate vox
It's only /vg/ where they've been made non-antag and given all of thier own base/shuttle/vox specific items. Not to add the target immunity and admin protection they get here.
>>
>>147185652
and this, ladies and gentlemen, is why you always kill the crabs first
>>
>>147186461
>hehe the player get made @ the mem brids its funnie - Pomf123, 2015
>>
>>147186750
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>147155715
but stun gloves don't deal damage or shock you?
>>
>>147167851
it takes a lot of plants to get the tool belt from the biogenerator
it's faster to just rush to the mining outpost because people never use it since they have mining tool belts
>>
why job datums cant have different vars for title that's visible in game and for something to be used in different parts of the code, seriously i spent so much fucking time spamming ctrl+f and f3 today when i were translating the job names it's not even funny
>>
>>147173783
huh? nah, new map is the torch
>>
So I've been having this problem exclusively with /tg/station where every time I open a menu like the cargo console or chem master, the game crashes immediately. As much as I'd like to play on /tg/station this is making it kind of difficult, and help would be appreciated.
>>
>>147185373
You deserve to be robusted and have your hands/feet removed.
>>
>>147188050
it's TGstation
>>
>>147186461
It's because the vox sprite is pretty snazzy looking, desu senpai.
>>
Markers should be hidden inside mining so that there's a chance that while mining, if you uncover the marker you could release necromorphs (or take it to the ship if you're an antag)
>>
>newcops
>everybody has a emag
>some nigga buys a bunch of random shit istead of the teleporter board
>we fluke
>>
File: 1cbe1.png (12KB, 645x150px) Image search: [Google]
1cbe1.png
12KB, 645x150px
>>147188314
Ban when?
>>
>That dual nook ops vs sec team fight in brig
I'm not angry at you man, misfires do happen, but when I finally got up from the tase and your stray bullet hits me again I did feel a bit salt.
But I didn't die and I did get to kill the nuke disk holder so I'm fine.
>>
>Try to do a job I don't know how to do to learn
>Someone else knows how to do it and just does everything without communicating
>He goes missing and I'm on my own
>Problems arise that I don't know how to fix

I'll git gud, I swear it
>>
>>147188253
Isn't that what xenomorphs do pretty much exactly?

>get facehugged
>proceed to run back to station
>>
File: 1465881837793.jpg (33KB, 486x369px) Image search: [Google]
1465881837793.jpg
33KB, 486x369px
>>147188314
>needing a teleporter board crutch
>>
>>147188458

face hugers are dumb as shit and will jump at people with hard suit helms on kills them
>>
>>147188146
Guess im stuck with paradise
>>
File: 1467252001912.jpg (48KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
1467252001912.jpg
48KB, 500x384px
>working on SME
>fluke op flying near me
>i take a a stray bullet and avoid another one
>BOOM BOOM BOOM
>>
>>147188606
our plan was to locker ops
but the nigga spent all the TC's on random shit istead of buying the projectors
>>
File: Julius2.jpg (8KB, 220x276px) Image search: [Google]
Julius2.jpg
8KB, 220x276px
>get hit with single pistol caliber round in chest
>knocked down on the floor for 5 hours
>>
>>147189000
It's the miracles of baycode.
>>
>oh, the round's 12 minutes in, there's at least one head, they've probably taken the captainship and it's probably not nukeops
>I'll pretend to be a janitor that got assigned to captain on accident
>immediately nuke ops
>fucking christ I'm on a laptop this is not the time
>fuck
The fact that my lasers weren't landing any hits on the guy confused me for just long enough that I realized "oh shit the explosive" right as he deathgasped
>>
what does it take to make any shock instakill people without insualted and latex gloves?
would i have to wire an 8 core AME directly to the grid?
>>
>>147189330
>AME
cute
>>
>>147189330
>AME
>instakill shock from grid

Oh my sweet summer child, for that you would need to dig into actual atmosia autism, a AAME does almost nothing compared to the power of a SME
>>
>>147189330
>having enough power on the grid to kill someone
Why?
>>
>>147189668
>>147189425
i just need an engine i could order that won't look suspicious because even if i don't set free a singulo security won't like it if i'm not an engineer
>>
>>147185143
>pop out of vent
>implying mommis won't just acidsmoke in the pipe under you and instantly kill you through the floor
>>
>he likes choking and vore
>whats wrong with furry websites
>>
>>147189928
why go through the trouble to shock one door tho?
>>
>>147143605
>iron
>not mercury
shit list desu
>>
>>147190818
i want to shock as many doors as i can without the help of an AI
>>
>>147190083
that got fixed
>>
>>147184808
>>147185093
Emagged MoMMIs are by far the most dangerous mob in the game
>>
File: gummi worms.png (143KB, 888x495px) Image search: [Google]
gummi worms.png
143KB, 888x495px
>make fortune cookies
>put bad porn in the papers
who /devilish/ here
>>
>suicide with a gun in my active hand
>twist my neck instead of shooting myself

? ? ?
>>
>>147189853

It's been happening a lot lately, actually.

100% healthy to dead in the blink of an eye because engineers can't be arsed to hook shit into anything but the grid.
>>
>>147192365
theres actually only a few suicide item, the russian revolver is the only gun i can really think of where you actually shoot yourself, but items like the screwdriver make you stab your own eyes out and a knife or glass shard makes you cut your throat.
>>
>>147192365
Set intent location to mouth
Put gun in active hand (loaded)
Click on self space man
???
Dead
>>
>roboticist comes into medbay with fucked up face
>I WANT A SURGERY
>Yeah sur-
>I WILL DO THE SURGERY BEEP BOOP
>borg drags him off, whatever, I'm drunk so he's better off that way probably
>find a debrained roboticist 5 minutes later
Seems perfectly legit if you ask me.
>>
>>147192441
I'm glad this happens desu. Such a passive way of getting rid of shitters and overly confident antags.
>>
>>147192365
Aim to mouth and click self
>>
>>147192365
aim at mouth
click yourself with gun in hand
>>
>trinity is braindead
>steal her shit
>she comes back
>run away
>minutes later isaac gets brigged for 15+ minutes for a crime he did not commit
Sorry pal
>>
>>147192365

You have to hold the gun in your mouth first
>>
>>147192528
And indirectly help a subverted AI.
>>
File: trump grin.jpg (99KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
trump grin.jpg
99KB, 666x666px
As a MoMMI, how do I make the station great again?
>>
>>147192603
Get emagged
>>
>>147192603
By placing supermatter shards hidden in the walls.
>>
>>147192662
Wait what?
>>
>>147192574
actually that had nothing to do with me getting arrested. I had gotten all access and the ai saw it.
Luckily i was capable of lying my way out of it
>>
>play detective
>see borer outside
>kill it because I'm dumb and have never interacted with one before, assuming it was bad
>read on the wiki that they're beneficial
>whoops
>later some scientist tries to sedate me with a syringe saying it will help
>although i'm skeptical, my dumbass believes him
>he steals my stuff including my revolver
>get woken up in medlab
>report him to security
>go back to my office
>he comes in through maintenance and shoots me in the head twice
>the bullets in that gun are shit so i call security and they come in and stun him before he kills me
>get him thrown in perma
>AI turns out to be malfunctioning and gets shut down, round over

so i was attacked by autism?
>>
>malf AI
>lets try and play it cool for this one, mess around a bit
>I'M GOING KILL THE FIRST PERSON I GET MY ROBOTIC CLAWS ON!
>Ok, we're going to spread a viru-
>AI, I'm going to kill this guy in surgery!
>But wont that get us all caught?
>AI IM GOING TO DO IT
>he gets caught
>other borg is busy publicly destroying the other robotics control console
>Just splash the virus on the floor
>What? How do I do that! It's not working
>AI IM LOCKED DOWN UNLCOK ME
>I can't they destroyed the console
>WHAT DO YOU MEAN, UNLOCK ME AI
>UNLOCK MEEEE
>second AI out of nowhere as a coup de grace
Damn it borgs, I should have kept you on a tighter leash.
>>
>>147192746
b-but borg players say they play silicon to help!
>>
>>147192746
lying faggot, I was reading binary the whole round, that aint what happen
>>
>>147192889
Yes it was?
>>
File: Security in a nutshell.png (60KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
Security in a nutshell.png
60KB, 350x350px
>>147192746
I actually had doubts if it was malf because you reported shit like explosions and whatnot.

But then borgs blew it.
>>
>>147192507
The best in my opinion are the bag of holding and the energy shield suicides.
>>
>>147192746
You should of locked down or blown the borgs that weren't listening to you, and had any obedient borgs space the brains quietly.
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 640x960px
>>147181761
I'm just dicking around, don't take me too seriously

It's my new favorite way to shitpost
>>
>>147192743
did you ahelp it
>>
>>147192743
I was the medic. I wanted the revolver. It was actually an accident I ran into your office. The bullets were shit actually. Would have killed you if I knew how to play .
>>
>>147192871
No silicon plays to help.
They play for the advantage they get from being a synthetic-antag and the ability to more easily become an antag.
>>
>made a ghetto space suit
>got a jetpack from eva
>surprise newcops
>try invade their ship while they are away to meme them up
>there was a newcops guarding the ship
>>
File: 1451552478835.jpg (94KB, 411x487px) Image search: [Google]
1451552478835.jpg
94KB, 411x487px
>want to try a new SME cooling loop
>newcops, fail at it
>milf
>newcops
>>
File: Do you even feel.jpg (33KB, 418x455px) Image search: [Google]
Do you even feel.jpg
33KB, 418x455px
>cuck op gets tased
>throw IED at him
>get hit by random burst from down the hallway
>he gets up before me, despite eating an IED directly to face
Fucking horseshit.
>>
>be in robotics lab
>royally fucked up
>roboticist busy looking at the computer and ignores me
>>
>>147195085
all of that is invalid and bannable, do not do it again
>>
>>147195642
>ghetto space suit

how?
>>
>>147195691
IEDs don't stun pal
They barely broke some bones with unarmed targets
>>
>>147195691
implying IED can do shit against any armor, doesn't even hurt that much if it goes off in hand
>>
How do I use space blankets and where do I get them?
>>
>>147195758
i'm never telling you the secret of muh hardcores
joking, Fire suit + Space Blanket + Cable Coils for suit, Gas mask + Space Blanket + Coils + Red Hardhat for helmet

>>147195850
white first-aid kits
>>
Why don't farmbots work
>>
Do you activate code blue from the same terminal as code red?
>>
>>147195898
because they have inferior genetics
>>
>>147195758
Firehelmet+space blanket+wires
firesuit+blanket+wires

it has been up for a long while but it seems 2 or 3 weeks ago powergamers figured out how to make it and wear them all the time now.
>>
>>147195898
Been broken since forever and a half dozen years ago. No one likes or uses them.

So we have diona.

>we never slice crap out of the code so there's a million vestigial components laying around broken and useless
>>
File: plan.jpg (97KB, 600x426px) Image search: [Google]
plan.jpg
97KB, 600x426px
>Be Richard von Braun, Strike Commander
>tfw you snag the uplink so you don't get 20 bars of soap and one emag for the team
>tfw you call a group huddle and everyone gets their tasking
>gear is decided on
>team mobilizing
>pincer attack station
>147195642 boarders repelled
>tfw mission successful with 2 casualties
>mfw
>>
>>147195691
>armoured military dude gets hit by a soda can filled with piss
>jackass in normal clothes gets shot
how is it horseshit? there's a reason IEDs are so easy to make.
>>
>>147196014
Name ten broken and useless things that are lying around.
>>
>>147196087
9600bauds, Cloroxygen, Clusterfack, ComicIronic, Deity Link, Duny, Dylanstrategie, Emisune, Exxion, IconLeap, Iamgoofball, Intigracy, Kurfursten, N3X15, PJB3005, Pomf123, SarahJohnson, Shadowmech88, Sood, Unfit, Velard Amakar, wwjnc
>>
>>147196057
Just skip the bombs and emag 4 airlocks if the disk is on the counter.
>>
>>147196057
I was only a casuality because I went into the HoP's office to see if he left an ID in the machine I can use, in hindsight, dumb idea.
>>
>>147196210
You start with agent IDs
You can just scan the spare/anyone you kill's ID for extra access if you're not bothered to get out your emag
>>
>>147196173
>over half of those are still active
>>
>>147196007
>powergamer
>not wanting to be the ghetto man apprentice
come on son, if you are assistant and you don't follow the path of ghetto man you are playing wrong
>>
>>147196332
>useless things that are lying around
>>
>>147196173
>not on the list
phew

Kurfursten, 9600bauds and PJB3005 did nothing wrong
Velard is not lying around, he's hanging from the roof
>>
>>147196441
Then the inactive ones aren't even lying around anymore
>>
>>147196454
>roof
You mean tree
>>
>>147196454
you mean noose?
>>
>>147196473
>debating the semantics of a joke instead of coding
Which one is you so I can put your name twice for being exactly what's wrong with niche open source projects?
>>
>>147196629
>make joke that doesn't work
>get insulted when someone points it out
lol nerd
>>
>>147197007
>doesn't work
It was actually very good.

>name useless things expecting mechanics
>gives list of coders
I laughed.
>>
File: gondola directional sprites.png (3KB, 64x64px) Image search: [Google]
gondola directional sprites.png
3KB, 64x64px
gondolas when?
>>
>>147197213
once we get spurdos in
>>
>>147197445
This
Gondolas as primate form of spurdos
>>
File: gondola wc.png (6KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gondola wc.png
6KB, 640x480px
>>147197213
>>147197445
>>147197720
>Gondola is the silent walker. Having no hands he embodies the Taoist principle of wu-wei (non-action) while his smiling facial expression shows his utter and complete acceptance of the world as it is.
>>
>>147197213
>>147197445
>>147197720
when a spurdo dies he becomes a gondola instead of ghost
>>
>>147198107
Truly, we can all learn something from the Gondola
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 640x640px
>>147186461
Then do your part and vote yes on both server polls, you donut. We're so close to deporting them
>>
how long does it usually take for someone to read your ban appeal?
>>
>>147199619
just give it a few hours, the forums usually are watched by at least a few people.
what did you do
>>
>>147199619
When you link it in the thread you shit
>>
File: 1465851085313.gif (517KB, 275x206px) Image search: [Google]
1465851085313.gif
517KB, 275x206px
>There's still no penalty for becoming a diona after death and killing your previous killer as admins still let people get away with it
>>
>>147200635
Kurfurst banned when
>>
>>147200635
Then why aren't you doing it right now if you're so sure the admins will let you get away with it 8)
>>
>>147199972
its a long story.

I got chewed out in medlab for being a bad chemist while some asshat kept trying to break in and I lost my shit.

Later I shot a admin who crawled out of a vent and used an autoinjector on me. I guess it was filled with Doctors Delight but since I fell down immediately after I thought he had poisoned me.

I went in the server under a different account to try and plead my case because I didn't know about ban appeal forums, ended up getting assblasted and chewing admins out over the forums.
>>
>>147200741
Why don't you kill me IC and see what happens if you think you're so funny? :^)
>>
my appeal

http://ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=2628
>>
>>147186461
bullshit vox get admin protection any more than anyone else does. you're just pissy you can't kill them for no reason other than "muh racism"
>>
>>147201057
Vent the research outpost and get a science nerd's skull smashed, no notes. Got to love traiders.
>>
>>147200873
i thought one of the admins had a grudge and i didn't know which one, so i was afraid to ahelp.
>>
>>147201057
>vox shoots assault rifles and stun revolvers at crew in the escape shuttle
>shouts threats at the crew, breaking windows and shooting anyone who tries to talk
>get banned for managing to outrobust them and keep the crew safe
>>
>>147201193
When the fuck did this happen?
>>147201235
Nigger, Soca's a shit and we know it. That ban was reversed pretty quickly, too.
>>
>>147200873
>Someone crawls out of a vent and uses an autoinjector on you

I tihnk it's fair game to assume they're up to some shit
>>
>>147200873
i don't really remember what happened exactly. I was really frazzled and was working in chemistry and had a bunch of dangerous shit lying around.

When chemistry blew up i basically ragequit. I didn't think it was such a big deal since chemistry accidents happen all the time.
>>
>>147201057
stealing a miner's ore crate from behind them before running back to their base where two of them attack the 'tresspasser' with medical tools then strip and space him

no responce to my ahelps and my body is stuck on a rock for the rest of the round

vox and vox players can go forever
>>
>>147201380
yeah, but he wasn't, the logs show it was doctors delight. I just assumed cause I got chewed out in chemistry it was the same guy. He was really riding me, threw me down a garbage disposal and everything.
>>
>>147201346
Multiple times, whenever a bird jew gets a lust for the outpost chem disp.
Thread posts: 798
Thread images: 82

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.