[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/emugen/ - Emulation General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 293
Thread images: 47

File: RetroArch-0630-142218.png (1MB, 1172x896px) Image search: [Google]
RetroArch-0630-142218.png
1MB, 1172x896px
http://emulation.gametechwiki.com/

Read the General problems FAQ before asking questions. If you still need help, post your specs (speccy screenshot), OS, emulator version number and details of what's wrong.

http://emulation.gametechwiki.com/index.php/General_problems_FAQ

Please contribute to the wiki if you discover any inaccuracies or have relevant information to append.
>>
Mednafen SAT when?

HW renderer beta in Beetle PSX when?
>>
>>147051059

What does SAT mean?

And the hw renderer has been in beetle for a while now.
>>
Someone tell me how to get dolphin working with 4 VBAMs to play 4swords multiplayer.
Someone else tell me how to turn turbo off on PJ64 once I've turned it on.
>>
>>147051194
>What does SAT mean?
Saturn.

>>147051194
>And the hw renderer has been in beetle for a while now.
The alpha is, I'm waiting for the next big improvement.
>>
>>147051834

No progress lately, and with the vacations coming don't expect anything new in July either.

I've been trying to get rustation up to speed to improve the renderer there but even though I've made some progress I still have very poor compatibility. I'm still hoping for a big breakthrough.
>>
>>147052773
>No progress lately, and with the vacations coming don't expect anything new in July either.
No problem, take your time.

>>147052773
>I've been trying to get rustation up to speed to improve the renderer there but even though I've made some progress I still have very poor compatibility. I'm still hoping for a big breakthrough.
Wasn't the main problem for even just booting most games in rustation the lack of MDEC emulation?
>>
>>147053569

No, I'm still not sure what the problem is. I seem to have a lot of timing issues, I improved the instruction timing significantly (I'm pretty close to mednafen now except in complicated corner cases) but it still doesn't seem to be good enough.

Debugging it takes time and is tedious. I've received a pocketstation so I'm playing with that for a change. Seems pretty trivial to emulate so far, but we'll see.
>>
File: 029_Red-1940x1328.png (2MB, 1940x1328px) Image search: [Google]
029_Red-1940x1328.png
2MB, 1940x1328px
>>147049872
So I found a good deal on a Surface 3. But I know jack shit about computer hardware.

How good is this thing for emulators? Microshills say that it's great for gaming, but with 2GB of RAM I find that a little hard to believe.
>>
>>147055250
Depends what you want to emulate. Probably won't handle PS2 or GC. Might be able to handle PS1 and N64.
http://emulation.gametechwiki.com/index.php/Computer_specs
>>
>>147049872
Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but /khg/ was no help at all, so I figured here would be my best bet.

I'm trying to use Crazycat00's English patch for Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix ( http://crazycatz00.x10host.com/KH/kh2_patches.html/ ), and I'm following the instructions to the letter, however when I activate the patcher, and it creates the second "Patched" ISO, the second ISO is only a few megs, nowhere near the 3.5 gigs of the original ISO.

Does anyone know what's causing this, and if there's a way to prevent it?
>>
>>147058901
Maybe the iso you have is a bad rip and doesn't match the MD5 for what the program thinks it should be?
Can you not just find a pre-patched iso?
>>
>>147058996
The only Pre-patched one I can find is from ISOzone, which is a pretty suspect site. As for the original ISO, it's from Emuparadise, which I've generally had good luck with, and the ISO works without the patch just fine.
>>
>>147059097
How does the patcher work? is it commandline or gui? Your link isn't working for me.
>>
>>147059450
http://crazycatz00.x10host.com/KH/kh2_patches.html

But it's just a commandline, in case it still doesn't work. Put the patch, patcher, and ISO in the same folder, name the ISO "KH2FM.ISO", drag the patch onto the patcher, and it brings up the command line. Then just hit enter, and it runs. It's supposed to create a second ISO Title KH2FM.New.ISO, which it does, but said second ISO is only a few megs.
>>
>>147055250
my friend has one and it's terrible for games. don't fall for it.
>>
>>147059602
OK, so check the MD5 since it's saying in the guide that it won't work if there's a bit out of place.
Make sure that none of the names of any of the pathways (folders included) have any spaces in the names as that can throw off some commandline stuff.
>>
>>147059960
Ah, looks like it's not the right MD5. Shit. And I don't know where else to get an ISO. Do you know any other reliable sites?
>>
>>147060112
Check the emugen wiki under "Need Games?". Otherwise you could get that isozone one. I've never had problems from there.
Kickasstorrents tends to have alright game torrents too.
>>
>>147060218
Thank you very much anon, I'll see what I can do.
>>
>>147059097

Isozone is fine, unless you're one of those dumb cunts who still goes places without an adblocker enabled.
>>
>>147055862
>>147059661
Good to know. I'll just be using it for artfaggotry then.
>>
I have a Windows 10 and a GTX 1080, am I good? I heard DX12 is good for games so I upgraded but I don't know if that carries over to emulators. I don't know much about these things. If Win10 is bad for emu's, is there any way I can plug my desktop into my laptop (Windows 8) and channel the power of my card to my laptop? My laptop is an ACER model from around 2013.
>>
>>147062792
Win10 is fine for emulation. Your graphics card matters less than your CPU but will allow you to take full advantage of hardware rendering modes in emulators.
DX12 is not currently a big deal for emulators but I'm sure that in time it will be used. It's just too new at the moment so nobody's worked much with it.
>>
>>147063028
DirectX isn't relevant for emulation
>>
>>147063325
Looks nicer with PCSX2 currently.
I think it has better performance on Dolphin as well, doesn't it?
>>
>>147063524
>Looks nicer with PCSX2 currently.
The OGL plugin is pretty much superior in every way.
>>
>>147059097
>it's from Emuparadise, which I've generally had good luck with
You must be a goddamn leprechaun to have luck that good
>>
>>147062792
>>147063028
Win10 is bad for emulation in a multi-monitor setup, sadly. You can't turn off desktop composition, which forces input lag when you're already gonna be suffering lag from whatever LCD you use. Makes you ever so slightly worse at platformers and F-Zero.
>>
>>147064460
Doesn't have anisotropic filtering as far as I can tell. I agree that it works better for some games though and is less likely to have graphical glitches but for games where there are no glitches it looks better.

>>147064726
I only use one monitor but I guess that would suck.
>>
>>147065062
Also, remember how all those Linux loonies were telling you Microsoft is spying on you for the government, violating your right to privacy and all that tinfoil hat garbage?

Well Microsoft interpreted that as a feature request when they were making Win10.
>>
>>147065359
kek
>>
I find a lot of joy in trying to break emulation, but I didn't even try for this one. I just wanted to play OoT with 8x AA and 16xAF.
>>
File: The_Mark_of_Kri.jpg (2MB, 2552x3601px) Image search: [Google]
The_Mark_of_Kri.jpg
2MB, 2552x3601px
I'm trying to play this on PCSX2 but the screen keeps shaking... anyone got any tips?
I've tried different video configurations already and nothing seemed to work, not even software mode or the latest PCSX2 version.
>>
Welcome to tonight's episode of Link and the Amazing Technicolor Ocarina
>>
>>147066398
Press F5 until the result is good or at-the very least better than the screen shaking permanently.
>>
Really don't know why Ganon was doing all that shit in Wind Waker. The so called "desert" it looking pretty green to me
>>
>>147066609
Worked! Thank you! Never thought of trying that, I usually set it to Auto.
>>
>>147064726
It only matters when you're in windowed mode.
I've been using win10+RA+CRT for a few months now and there's no difference.
>>
>>147066528
Thanks doc.
>>
>>147066747
N64 emulation. It just works.
>>
I'm trying to play a hardtype hack of Symphony of the Night on Retroarch Mednafen but it won't load. I tried it on PCSX-R and it works but I'd rather use Mednafen. Any ideas?
>>
>>147068737
What format is the game in, and can you get any other games to load in Mednafen?
>>
>>147068805
BIN/CUE, all other games work fine. I've googled it and saw random people saying it wouldn't work on Mednafen but nothing beyond that.
>>
>>147068937
I know that the translation patch of King's Field doesn't work on Mednafen because of how the patch works. All I can say is open the .cue in Notepad and make sure it's pointing correctly to the .bin, and if it is, just assume it doesn't work with Mednafen and play it in PCSX-R
>>
>>147068737
I know that lots of FF7 hacks actually don't work on Mednafen or real hardware but will check out fine in ePSXe and PCSX-R, it could be more of that.
>>
>>147069028
>>147069138
Yeah I check the .cue's to make sure the .bin names match and everything. Welp, looks like I'll have to use PCSX-R then. Thanks anyway tho.

I hate messing with plugins.
>>
>>147069469
>>I hate messing with plugins.
It's a 2D game. You'll have to go out of your way to break SotN
>>
File: file.png (27KB, 499x176px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
27KB, 499x176px
>>147069538
Well I looked up guides and saw the recommended plugin for 2D games is Edgbla's gpuBladeSoft so I downloaded that and it loads the game fine but if I try to configure it I get pic related. It came with shaders and I want to mess with those and don't know if PCSX-R has anything as good as Retroarch's stuff so I just gave up on it.

Also the recommended Lilypad plugin wouldn't let me bind my joypad exactly how I wanted either? ex; I wanted to bind backdash(triangle) to L1 and it wouldn't work. I dunno what the deal with that is.
>>
>>147070071
You need GTK to use bladsoft's GUI, or you could edit the .ini directly.
>>
File: 1338670836404.gif (36KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1338670836404.gif
36KB, 720x720px
Does anyone know if RetroArch is capable of accessing ROMs and/or save files from another PC or a NAS?

Ideally, I'd like to be able to access the same ROMs and saves I have on my desktop (or move them to my NAS) so I don't have to copy them over to my laptop. Is this possible?
>>
https://github.com/citra-emu/citra/pull/1634#issuecomment-229603157
He's right you know. Citra devs have spent so much time nit picking every little PR, that they've been piling up and forks have been left stagnating for months. There's a reason why people on gbatemp and chinese forums have to make their own builds, it's the only way to see some real progress.
>>
>>147072298
It's probably more so quality control.

Obviously the earlier on the worse it's going to be, most of the nitpicks I've seen are over code style/format such as variable names, locations, and basic/braindead optimizations.

Granted it's a small team of people working on it in their free time so you have people making the PRs in that time, waiting for feedback, adjusting that feedback, and repeating this until everyone is happy.
>>
first for interpreters
>>
File: 1456057549713.gif (2MB, 374x308px) Image search: [Google]
1456057549713.gif
2MB, 374x308px
>>147049872
Is there any link for Retroarch with all the bios and shit already there?
>>
>>147073181
Yeah we get it interpreters are slow.
>>
>>147073438
You can get all the bios you need from the wiki. It's in the OP.
>>
Sorry, Im out of the loop here. Long time since I updated my mame. Do people still use mame for arcade roms? Do the latest arcade games still get dumped in MAME?

In other words, is it possible to play 2015, 2014 arcade games on pc?
>>
>>147075738
>In other words, is it possible to play 2015, 2014 arcade games on pc?
You can play some Taito Type X games on PC, but not through MAME.

And no, nobody uses MAME in general anymore. They use Final Burn Alpha, and if your game only works in MAME and not FBA, it honestly might not even be worth playing.
>>
Dead general. I'm afraid these may be the last days for ol' /emugen/.
>>
>>147078763
Jokes on you, at the rate development is going and anticipating no roadblocks or hiccups whatsoever, I expect the /emugen/ emulator to be complete within under 8 years! I for one am excited to play all our old threads again.
>>
>>147072123
Yes it works fine
>>
How much compability am I losing by setting VU cycle stealing to 1 for MGS2?
Setting it to one level makes the cutscenes in-game run at 100% speed.
>>
>>147079270
I've been wondering about these options too. Do they make games that run slow natively run faster or do they just make it easier if your PC is underpowered?
>>
>>147072123
Both Google Drive and Dropbox can essentially act as a regular directory you keep on both machines and updates when you change them, if you don't mind the space duplication. For my purposes (both this usage and entering a "laptop program" at my college and wanting to finish my assignments at home or wherever I went) I eventually found that Dropbox was a piece of shit and hurt the laptop's performance, but Google Drive turned out well.
>>
>>147079547
I really don't know how it increases the performance, but I have a very, very good cpu and gpu. Hell, I can run Doom 4 on ultra settings, but emulating MGS2 is a harder thing to handle for my computer.
Even on native resolution, the game gets slowdowns on some cutscenes, and the hardware hacks don't help either, especially skipdraw causes garbage in codec screen. VU cycle stealing seems to be the only solution so far, and I can finally get constant 100% speed even on 3x native res. I just hope there won't be any glitches regarding to this.
>>
>>147079270
Probably some slowdowns, if you set it to 1 it shouldn't affect much but regular hardsaves is something you should do just in case.

>>147079547
EE cyclerate is pretty much just emulating an underclocked PS2, so you have the game running in "fake fullspeed" (60VFPS but lower real FPS if you ever used dolphin), you never set it to negative values, if you can't run the game fullspeed that's the only thing that helps you have no business trying to emulate PS2 to begin with, if you use positve values you're actually emulating an overclocked PS2 which brings the reqs up (sometimes way up) but makes the game sometimes run better than the real hardware.

VU cycle stealing has a very variable effect between games you generally want to avoid touching it, ZOE2 becomes choppy and almost unplayable when you use it but R&C3 just goes permanently in 30fps mode with no adverse effects (the game switches internal framerate dynamically ingame) for example but it doesn't have as constant of a drawback as EE cyclerate but the results are not predictable at all when it comes to how well the game will run, compatibility shouldn't change if you stick to 1 at most.
>>
>>147079993
It's fucking magic, just find something that works and don't touch anything until the next thing breaks.
>>
>>147051424
What is pksx?
https://github.com/simias/pksx/commits/master
>>
>>147080620
I'm gonna go ahead and assumme that's a pocketstation emulator.
>>
>>147080620
I don't know. Why are you asking me?
>>
>>147080351
Regular hardsaves? What are they?
If you mean I shouldn't use save states and use the games own saving system, that's what I do, in fact for any game I never use save states.
>>
>>147080934
>If you mean I shouldn't use save states and use the games own saving system, that's what I do, in fact for any game I never use save states.
Yeah that's what I meant, just save a bit more often so you don't lose too much if the emulator fucks up.
>>
In an interview at the time, Mercury Steam's Dave Cox told Edge, "We needed to make a change, so we did. The Castlevania series wasn't going anywhere, sales were dwindling and it was appealing only to a very small, hardcore fanbase. That's how franchises die... We have to take these risks if Castlevania is to survive, otherwise it's just going to be like Mega Man."

Today, gamers might wonder, what's wrong with being like Mega Man? But, like with many long-running franchises, game companies look for ways to, in their view, revitalize franchises. Whether fans want that, or if they are even necessary, is another matter entirely. But changing 2D games to 3D ends up being low-hanging fruit.

I asked Iga why he wasn't in charge of Lords of Shadow. "We made two 3D Castlevania games," he said. "And to be honest, they didn't turn out so well. Mercury Steam is very skilled at creating beautiful 3D images, so they were brought in to develop the game."
>>
File: tumblr_nqx4p61iFI1uz4fo4o1_1280.jpg (79KB, 884x903px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqx4p61iFI1uz4fo4o1_1280.jpg
79KB, 884x903px
>>147082020
Lord of Shadows was a fantastic way to watch a series die. Play as Dracula the whole time because of a shitty M Night Shamalamadingdong twist, wield the Vampire Killer despite not having the blood of the Belmonts in your veins, bargain bin God of War x Shadow of the Colossus gameplay, all the series music is absent like Bloody Tears, Vampire Killer, and Illusory Dance Battle, Kojima's name tacked onto it even though he literally didn't do anything, and it immediately spawned two of the worst games in the series before completely killing it.

At least Bloodstained will probably deliver us from this Hell.
>>
File: ceaseandrepent.png (31KB, 280x240px) Image search: [Google]
ceaseandrepent.png
31KB, 280x240px
>>147083225
We can only hope, brother. I hunger for a good platformer/metroidvania.

BECAUSE I FUCKING KNOW NINTENDO WILL DO NOTHING WITH METROID EVER AGAIN.

I was such a diehard fan of the series dammit.
>>
>>147083225
That or it's going to be another Japanese Kickstarter Shovelware title. Just like Mighty No 9
>>
>>147083706
delete this
>>
>>147083734
The demo is out for Kickstarter backers, and it's just SotN in 2.5D with obvious beta assets

Worst case scenario, none of the beta assets get touched up, and we get SotN 2 with shit graphics.

Best case scenario, the assets get touched up, and we get SotN 2 with good graphics.
>>
>>147083550
Other M wasn't that long ago. Starfox went much longer without a game.
>>
>>147083706
If I wanted to have my soul broken apart, Sure.
>>
>>147083876
No one can accept it, but we all know that no one can develop the games the way it was used to be anymore. Including the old developers.
You know it's pretty sad how Julius Belmont didn't get his own game? How he's probably the most badass Belmont ever, and he doesn't even have a spinoff title? I'm afraid of playing Order of Ecclesia. I'm afraid it's going to be the last Castlevania game I'm going to ever taste again. So I just don't play it, and get hyped about it once in a while.
>>
File: 1349586306269.png (64KB, 513x357px) Image search: [Google]
1349586306269.png
64KB, 513x357px
>>147083914
Star Fox 64 was released in 1997. Star Fox 64 3D was released in 2011. In that 14 year gap between the two releases, only three games were released. Star Fox Adventures (Rare's take on The Legend of Zelda with Dinosaurs and a fox as the main character, barely qualifies as a Star Fox title), Star Fox Assault, and Star Fox Command.

Adventures was critically panned and not well received during release or the years after because it was a non-Star Fox game that had Star Fox shoe horned into it at the last second. It also introduced Krystal to the series, who was a super controversial character because everyone hated her and her shitty accent except for people who wanted to fuck her. Very few people belonged in the middle ground of thought.

Assault was a bad game that was pretty alright when you were in the Arwing, and irredeemable trash when you were not in the Arwing. The Arwing sections were not the majority of the game either.

Command was a shit game that was non-canon because the story was so bad and convoluted, had terrible controls, and incorporated some parts of Star Fox 2 that were cool, but ruined them in practice because the game was controlled entirely by the stylus. It was only worth playing if you had a flashcart and pirated it so you could apply patches to it to let you use the D-Pad and buttons to play the game, and even then, it was not worth playing because you had access to a flash cart and every game in the NDS library.

So yeah, it only took Star Fox 14 years of trash before Nintendo remade the only good game in the series and rebooted it. Guess we just gotta champ it out for another 10 years before Metroid gets a good game again.
>>
>>147084803
It's a shame that SF0 wasn't stellar either. I really enjoyed what there as of it but it left me disappointed by the end of my time with it (~12 hours). I haven't 100% completed it but I have got all medals on all the levels that I want to get them all on (all of the 5 medal levels except venom).

Maybe next time Star Fox will be great again.
>>
File: 1444204641312.jpg (193KB, 395x600px) Image search: [Google]
1444204641312.jpg
193KB, 395x600px
>>147084335
Order of Ecclesia is the best game in the series. Igarashi and his team knew it was going to be the last Castlevania title they were going to be allowed to make, so they really made it count. You're doing yourself a disservice by not playing it.
>>
Is there any way to get GPSP to have a max ROM buffer of 32 MB? I've read there were ways online, but I'm on the latest version and it's still at 16. My hacked roms larger than 16 MB are crashing at certain points and I think it might be the problem.
>>
Just downloaded Retroarch and I can't get some games to run for GBA.

I've downloaded all the cores available and tried them all and I can't get Golden Sun or Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories to run. I tried Minish Cap and Aria of Sorrow and they both worked, but as soon as I hit "run" for the former two the program just closes and nothing happens.

Anyone know what to do?
>>
anyone else having problems with the newest version of Dolphin making dualshock 3 controllers unresponsive?
>>
>>147087817
Get the bios file and stick it in the right folder. Then turn on the skip bios option.
Which core are you using? I've assumed mGBA.
>>
>>147088093
Where is the skip bios option? And like I said, I was trying all of them trying to get it to work. Is there one that I should be using?
>>
>>147088435
Open a game that does work. Press f8 to get to core options.
Use mGBA.
>>
>>147088572
I actually can't get any game to run with mGBA. And on my version F8 takes a screenshot? I'm using Retroarch 1.3.4.
>>
>>147089151
Other people have told me similar. Look for the button that gives you quick menu then. I must have changed mine. If you're using an xbox controller then the home button might do it automatically.
Did you get a bios yet?
>>
>>147089403
I had the bios already from another "solution" I found while googleing the problem.
And I figured out how to get to the menu and get the option turned on, but now I can't get those 4 games I mentioned before that I was using while messing with options to open. Other games open fine.
Are they trying to open using the other cores I deleted?
>>
File: 4874871712.jpg (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
4874871712.jpg
1MB, 1280x720px
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjqzmpDt_Uc

whew
>>
>>147089884
They might be. I don't actually use RA to select games to play. I run everything through a different frontend.
Try manually selecting the core and then selecting the game I guess.
>>
File: Vanquish Dance.gif (3MB, 129x150px) Image search: [Google]
Vanquish Dance.gif
3MB, 129x150px
>>147090119
I was just about to reply that I finally got it to work by manually selecting the core and game. Thank you for the help!
>>
>>147090340
You're welcome. I had similar problems with GBA initially.
>>
dolphin 5.0 can't read my controller for some reason (Logitech F310)
Like, it recognizes it's there but I can't do shit with the controller config
>>
Don't know if this is a common problem, but does anyone know what "d3dx9_38.dll" is. When I try to start snes9x-x64, it won't let me saying that is missing.
>>
>>147093908
Sounds like some version of D3D9 that you need. Getting some version or other of visualbasic might fix it. Look it up.
Alternatively, use a better SNES emulator like BSNES-Mercury.
>>
>>147094097
Would ZSNES work?
>>
>>147094363
Depends on what you mean by "work".
>>
>>147094536
I mean will it play a game better than snes9x?
>>
>>147073642
faster than you
>>
>>147094671
Depends what you mean by better, it'll run faster but the difference is probably unnoticeable if you have a computer made in the last 7 years, on the other hand it will sound like shit and won't work properly on man games.

>>147095171
>implying
>>
>>147079082
hle thread emulation is shit and will never render trips properly. You would need a quantum computer to accurately emulate /emugen.
And don't go telling us that you would only post in homebrew threads you filthy pirate.
>>
>>147096707
>will never render trips properly
Why would you even want to emulate tripfags?
>M-muh a-authenticity!
>>
>>147066105
>>147066528
>>147066747
I didn't know that the faux 80s look was something that OoT needed but fuck if it dosn't look fun. Core option in frankenmupen when?
>>
>>147096901
what would /emugen be without them?
A miserable pile of shaders and n64 arguments.
>>
>>147083757
>>147084035
Am I the only one actually looking forward to Federation Force? The ball game looks baller.

At least with that shitty Prime series dead now there's better hope for the future.
>>
Does anyone know where i could find a Rhythm Heaven Fever ISO? I've looked everywhere.
>>
>>147097571
Trust me, you are literally the only person on the planet who is looking forward towards Federation Force

Assuming you're not an elaborate troll since you say the Prime series is shitty.
>>
>>147097849
>I've looked everywhere.
Now that can't be true, it took me less than 30 seconds to find.
>>
File: RetroArch-0628-231600.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
RetroArch-0628-231600.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
About CRT-Royale on GBA games, could someone make a simple shader that adds 20px padding to the bottom of the image? It would make the image 240x180, which is 4:3 and would work perfectly in Royale.
You could then scale that up 9x to 2160x1620, and crop off the bottom 180px, for a 1440p screen.

Could also do the same for GBC games, padding a side so it's 192x144.
>>
>>147085203
>Maybe next time Star Fox will be great again.

There won't be a next time.
>>
>>147084803
>Adventures was critically panned and not well received

Bull fucking shit. If people hated it they certainly didn't put their money where their mouth is since it was promoted to the players choice category not long after release.
>>
File: now this is podracing.jpg (64KB, 700x506px) Image search: [Google]
now this is podracing.jpg
64KB, 700x506px
>>147090020
>tfw Cemu will be ready in time for Breath of the Wild
>>
File: RetroArch-0630-190425.png (2MB, 1317x1080px) Image search: [Google]
RetroArch-0630-190425.png
2MB, 1317x1080px
>>
>>147085203
Star Fox was just a third-person rail shooter pioneer series with no long-term value. They could perfectly remake Star Fox 2, the best game in the series, and it wouldn't hold your interest for $60 worth of time.
>>
File: RetroArch-0625-191313.png (1MB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
RetroArch-0625-191313.png
1MB, 1280x960px
s-su-sugoi
>>
>>147084803
>Adventures was critically panned and not well received during release or the years after because it was a non-Star Fox game that had Star Fox shoe horned into it at the last second. It also introduced Krystal to the series, who was a super controversial character because everyone hated her and her shitty accent except for people who wanted to fuck her.
This isn't true. Adventures got decent reviews. The game sold well. And Krystal is so popular they're planning on bringing her back at some point.
>>
>>147104348
What's this shader supposed to replicate?
>>
>>147105197
Your sister's 8" TV+VCR combo
>>
>>147103537
Because it was released super early in the GameCube's life. It was always there, readily available, even when no other games were.
>>
What's the best place to find Wii ISOs?
>>
File: 300px-Spyro-Enter_the_Dragonfly.jpg (26KB, 300x427px) Image search: [Google]
300px-Spyro-Enter_the_Dragonfly.jpg
26KB, 300x427px
Is this game any good when emulated?
>>
>>147108440
Try it.
>>
File: 1460962349329.jpg (140KB, 1039x520px) Image search: [Google]
1460962349329.jpg
140KB, 1039x520px
Shit, I thought I had it figured out but I guess I don't

Is it possible on dolphin to toggle the IR pointer on and off so it doesn't have to sit in the middle of your screen the entire time?
>>
>>147108440
I believe that's one of the few games that isn't locked to 30fps, so using the CPU Clock Override in Dolphin can boost the frame rate.
>>
File: v-FDSByE.png (114KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
v-FDSByE.png
114KB, 2048x2048px
I got Dolphin 5.0 and didn't really play the Gamecube and Wii, gimme some games to play! Gimme your best!
>>
>>147110694
google.com + best wii/gamecube games
>>
File: 1465169064056.jpg (134KB, 500x730px) Image search: [Google]
1465169064056.jpg
134KB, 500x730px
>>147110824
Why the fuck would I go to Google and perhaps miss out on hidden gems when I can come here and as actual people for their answers? I'm not asking how to fix my emulator or how to tie my shoes, I'm asking for people's opinions on good games.

Holy shit, are generals only for circle jerking about what female video game character's feet smell like now? Is everything else just off topic and should be banned?
>>
>>147110998
This thread is more for technical discussion rather than actual gaming. Try /v/.
>>
>>147110694
http://vsrecommendedgames.wikia.com/wiki/Gamecube
http://vsrecommendedgames.wikia.com/wiki/Wii

Good luck finding half the things on the Wii list though.
>>
>>147111450
>>147110824

Jump in a lake, fagbot.
>>
File: Smash Test.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Smash Test.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
So dolphin with the logitech F310

Potato camera, I know, but the short of it is that I can't do a smash attack normally, at least what I can remember as normal with a gamecube controller.

Basically if I move the stick and hit the button at the same time, he either does the tilt attack, or just an A button attack

I have to move the stick slightly before pressing A to do a smash attack

Anyone know of a quick fix so I don't have to sit around for hours figuring it out? Thanks

and yes the C-stick would work just fine, but all options are nice to have if I can get it working 100%
>>
>>147105000
Lookin good healslut
>>
>>147112685
It's probably your dead zones.
>>
>>147112734
well ya, but if someone knows the magic number, that'd be nice
>>
>>147112838
Calibrate them yourself, we can't magically do it for you.
>>
>>147112838
70 for left
80 for right

Try those.
>>
>>147112838
>>147112929
These aren't for the dead-zones, but rather for the radius.
>>
>>147112685
Up the sensitivity. For Smash you might as well misreport to Dolphin that the F310's massive 6% deadzones are "0%" just so it's more sensitive to sudden increases. Honestly just get a GCN-to-USB adapter though, it's never going to feel right because feeling right is literally outside of the controller's capability. I hate that thing so much after leaving it and realizing how bad it was.
>>
>>147112903
>>147112929
>>147113034
>>147113109
Changing the radius didn't actually do much of anything at all aside from completely preventing like dashing and power smashing at the lower numbers.

Playing with the dead zone did nothing as well, might just be something people would need to get used to
>>
So I'm trying to use the HD retexture for Paper Mario TTYD, but I get that flashing screen every once in awhile.

Tried disabling dual core, but of course that just slows the game down and messes with the audio. Anyone else deal with this?

Also side question, how is Muramasa on Dolphin? Run okay?
>>
>>147115370
Did you enable prefetch custom textures?
>>
>>147110998
google.com + wii/gamecube hidden gems
>>
Dolphin 5.0 still runs Sin and Punishment 2 like total ass, was I rused? 3.0 runs it fine.
>>
>>147115445
Whew, just tried it and it ate up a whole bunch of memory. Was at about 90% RAM memory usage, and made the problem a whole bunch worse.
>>
>>147114829
Radius should be maximum, deadzone should be minimum. That's literally the best you can do for smash attacks. It's also bad for every other game, which for the f310 would be to just enter in the correct deadzone and a sub-100 radius of some amount.
>>
>>147116774
Any particular reason they don't let it go negitive or bigger than 100 on the radius/50 on the deadzone?
>>
>>147115501

Your whole problem is that you need to take massive amounts of dick in your ass and mouth to feel satisfied with your pitiful life. Stop being a little bitch and get pecker-hunting.
>>
>>147118531
Your problem is that you are a whiny bitch. Pure and simple. Someone says something you don't like you cry about it.
>>
>>147119254

Oh dear. Some 15-year-old on the internet has a persecution complex. However will I sleep tonight?
>>
File: indiana_tomb-3.jpg (486KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
indiana_tomb-3.jpg
486KB, 1680x1050px
>>
>>147119658
Don't tell me you aren't skilled enough to walk on some vertical sheer 2D planes, anon.
>>
>>147119469
My thoughts exactly son.
>>
File: ULUS10338_00001.jpg (203KB, 1440x816px) Image search: [Google]
ULUS10338_00001.jpg
203KB, 1440x816px
P S P
>>
File: pcsx2.png (67KB, 367x635px) Image search: [Google]
pcsx2.png
67KB, 367x635px
>>147065062
>>
Okay so, I don't know if there's a solution, but overall the Logitech F310 is shit for smash, even the weird ass triggers make rolling hard

I have a steelseries 3GC as well, and that controller has no issues with smash attacks or rolling, but it only offers direct input

also has horrible reviews for some reason, but I've used mine 2 years without issue

https://www.amazon.com/SteelSeries-Dual-Vibration-Gaming-Controller/dp/B0036WTVNG

I'd love to just buy USB gamecube clones, or an actual game cube controller with a USB adapter, but it's a few buttons short for some PS2 games

Why must it be such a pain to find the perfect controller for emulation
>>
>>147123253
>Why must it be such a pain to find the perfect controller for emulation
Because you're buying cheap shit. Get something decent.
>>
>>147123424
Need to buy up to 4 controllers in the end, so ya

I've fixed the trigger issue by setting the tolerance to 0, so now it works as soon as it's pulled slightly rather than at 50%
>>
>>147123798
>>147123424
>>147123253
By using the logitech software to increase the sensitivity of the stick, I believe it's slightly improved, but I think the main issue is in the physical stick design, the steel series stick is just even more sensitive, so much so that it can't even walk in smash, and even with 100% sensitivity the logitech controller requires more precision to do smash attacks

So, still kind of at a loss

switch from X-input and Direct Input didn't matter
>>
>>147084803
>It also introduced Krystal to the series, who was a super controversial character because everyone hated her and her shitty accent except for people who wanted to fuck her.

Like our good friend the_randomizer

http://rule34.paheal.net/post/list/the_randomizer/1
>>
anyone got a download link for the new patreon exclusive cemu build?
>>
>>147128207
How impatient can you be, honestly.
>>
>>147125664
After playing with it a bit the sensitivity fix is like 90% there, so, I guess the controllers are alright
>>
File: 1296982813815.jpg (484KB, 1370x1922px) Image search: [Google]
1296982813815.jpg
484KB, 1370x1922px
Do any of you keep a close eye on RPCS3 and Xenia?
>>
>>147128547
very, because my gtx 1070 just arrived in the mail today and I wanted to benchmark it on gpu intensive emulators. I've been on this rig with only integrated for over a month. Surely you can understand where I'm coming from.
>>
>>147129629
Maybe some do but they're too far away from having anything playable for it to really be worth following them yet unless you really like the tech side of emu development and don't just use them to play games.
>>
File: ULJS00394_00293.jpg (233KB, 1440x816px) Image search: [Google]
ULJS00394_00293.jpg
233KB, 1440x816px
Kind of a shame PSP has so few games yet such a good emu
>>
>>147108440
It's certainly not good when not emulated. I took that game back to the shop within 2 days of buying it, after having completed it. Only time I remember ever returning a game within a week of purchase.
>>
>>147130115
I want to play Catherine and Eternal Sonata on Xenia and they seem very close to playable. I was going to see if I could find out how to keep track of progress.
>>
>>147130252
I feel that way about Dolphin. These developers choose the worst systems to work on.
>>
>>147122990
Sorry, don't have the newest version installed. There's something else in configure hacks that it doesn't do then. Might be MSAA.
>>
>>147130478
what's a good system to work on?
>>
>>147130405
Eternal Sonata ain't good my friend. It's also better on PS3 than X360.
>>
>>147130569
PS2, PS3, Xbox 360. PS2 just has a few crinkles left to iron out but it would be nice to have Dolphin features like a free cam and texture swaps.
>>
>>147130621
I liked it but never finished it. The PS3 version is better but it's not a big deal.
>>
>>147130101
>gpu intensive emulators
lol
>>
File: pcsx2 2016.jpg (315KB, 1772x871px) Image search: [Google]
pcsx2 2016.jpg
315KB, 1772x871px
>>147131183
Not him but I can confirm to you they do exist and PCSX2 and Dolphin both fall under that classification.
>>
>>147131183
>playing at low resolutions
>>
File: Saints Row.png (1MB, 1276x720px) Image search: [Google]
Saints Row.png
1MB, 1276x720px
>>147129629
I started for Xenia when I found out that Saints Row is now ingame even though it runs and looks like shit currently.
>>
>>147130656
>PS2 just has a few crinkles left to iron out
Yeah like rewriting half the emulator code. You're only looking at the amount of bugs left and saying "oh that isn't much" without knowing what it would take to fix those bugs.
>>
>>147131183
go try to emulate shadow of the collossus on an integrated card or low end gpu. pcsx2 is VERY gpu intensive. Same for MGS2
>>
>>147131597
Your idea of a low end card is a low end card from 4+ years ago.
>>
>>147130656
I see. I agree PS2 > PSP and Wii / GC. I like PSP though.

>>147131471
>Yeah like rewriting half the emulator code.
They should just do it already. Instead of sitting around makin excuses Smh desu senpai...
>>
>>147132006
even my gtx 460 couldn't play SoTC beyond native res without slowdowns. I'm sorry to break it to you senpai, but Pcsx2 is a very gpu intensive emulator. I ended up having to use the software renderer for mgs2 because of how badly optimized it was.

This isn't a debate or a discussion by the way, I'm just replying to inform you of the facts.
>>
>>147132161
They have no one to do it. No one left is that dedicated to understands the core code that well. They would need someone new to come on to spend years learning and then do it
>>
>>147132321
Is it true that for certain games the GPU code can be more "unoptimized" for the emulator? Is this why FFX and 12 work easily despite looking good while some shittier looking games don't?
>>
>>147132321
Your 460? That's a low end card from fucking 2010. A literal fossil.

It's not GPU intensive at all when you have at the very least a toaster, your PC is made of cardboard paper.

>>147132596
To fix your perspective please note that FF games don't have good graphics, they just have nice art styles. That's in part why they're easy to run.
>>
>>147132596
yes, absolutely. Its also why shadow of the collosus is the hardest to emulate pcsx2 game next to mgs2.

SoTC pushed the original ps2 hardware to its absolute limits, dropping to as low as 10fps sometimes.
>>
>>147132672
I already told you this isn't a debate or discussion, you're not allowed to disagree.

I'm going to stop replying to you now though, have a nice day.
>>
>>147132976
Why does SOTC run so poorly anyway? Even when you're in an empty field it runs like garbage, is it just drawing a lot more than other games?

>>147133029
"GPU intensive" would mean the majority of people would have trouble running it. The vast majority of people have better GPUs that that shitbrick you own though so you are dead wrong.
>>
>>147133224
On the original hardware or the emulator? I've noticed my internal framerate increase dramatically while just running around in fields on the emulator.

Also, I think he means by gpu intensive by a standard that it requires a mid level gpu to play it above native internal resolution.

I don't know if I consider pcsx2 gpu intensive myself as even my integrated intel 530 was able to maintain fullspeed on x1 native res. (I sadly had slowdowns at 2x or higher)Cemu however I would personally consider to be gpu intensive due to how early in its development it is and also considering how unoptimized it is, most setups can't full speed mario kart 8 without dropping to 85% speed on many spots.
>>
>>147133517
Well, both.

pcsx2 isn't gpu intensive, 4 year old cards can play just about anything full speed with 2x res at the very least, SOTC included.
>>
>>147133695
what gpu would you recommend to play in 4k?

:^)
>>
>>147133770
I prefer overclocking the frame rate to 4k but my 4 year old card can do either separately.
>>
File: 207.gif (2MB, 316x213px) Image search: [Google]
207.gif
2MB, 316x213px
Guys I need some help.

I'm trying to emulate SMB 3, however I don't get any sound.

Here's the kicker, I've tried using fceux, jnes, nesticle and nestopia. I've also tried using a SMB3 rom from 3 or 4 different rom sites, both US and EU versions.

Still no matter what I try in the audio settings on all the different emulators, nothing happens. Sound is simply gone.
>>
So, how good is Citra at the moment?
I know that one wouldn't be able to play a game from the beginning till the end in 60fps, but are some games at least somewhat playable?
>>
>>147135862
Is it the emulator's fault? As in, have you tried another ROM to see if it plays sound?
Do you get sound at all on your computer?
Did you mute the emulator in your OS's settings?
Are the emulators using the correct sound device?
Some questions of top off my head.
>>
>>147130101
Play some ZOE2 on the latest builds and tell us what happens past 4x res
>>
>>147136574
Sound on my computer otherwise is working fine.
I just tried Castlevania, both sound and image working perfectly.

Its just SMB3 that doesn't seem to run sound for some reason.
>>
>>147136901
You didn't play the game, did you? You just booted it. Is that correct?
>>
File: 88[1].gif (1MB, 180x200px) Image search: [Google]
88[1].gif
1MB, 180x200px
>>147137240
I feel like an absolute retard now.

Yes, yes I did. Actually pressing start and entering the game made me realize sound is working perfectly.

Thanks for being patient anyway guys.
>>
so 3DNes came out, and for the life of me i can't figure out how to get this shit to work, litterally followed the instructions which were simple but final fantasy looks like shit
Any help?
>>
File: 1372883987570.jpg (92KB, 277x256px) Image search: [Google]
1372883987570.jpg
92KB, 277x256px
Hey there, not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I figure it is worth a shot.

I'm in the market for some kind of emulation device that I can dump roms into, that also utilizes HDMI, which would allow me to capture footage with a capture card I own, as well as plug it into most modern TVs for gaming. The more systems it can play stable, the better, but I'm really just looking for PSX and under.

Research has me looking at either a Rasberry Pi 3, or else some kind of Android device. Figured the fine people of /eeg/ would have experience with either of those options.
>>
>>147139529

I doubt the RPi can emulate the PSX decently.

I'd just use a small PC myself.
>>
>>147139529
An Rpi isn't too bad if you can ignore the average SNES emulation and spotty PSX compatibility.

Other than that an actual PC is gonna be the better option almost everytime.
>>
File: crash.png (151KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
crash.png
151KB, 640x480px
>>147139529
Get a budget laptop. Its by far the most versatile and easy to use solution.

>tfw replaying this for the first time in 15 years
>>
>>147140929
>Get a budget laptop
>wanting to pay more for less
>>
>>147051834
I call it SS because it's Sega Saturn.
I also call the Gamecube NGC!
But the Dreamcast I just call DC.
>>
>>147087091
There is a better emulator you twat!
>>
>>147147841
tempGBA and gpSP-J don't allow for fullscreen scaling.
>>
>>147083225
LoS is actually a fantastic game from a gameplay standpoint. Calling it a bargain bin GoW x SotC makes you look like an ignorant twat.
>>
Can anyone help me with controller controls on MH:FU on PPSSPP?

When I remap the D pad camera controls to the right analog stick, when I'm moving about the controls feel clunky and after a few seconds my character will crouch randomly or will suddenly halt, controller is an xbox one that works fulls and all that.
>>
>>147150138
Maybe try remapping all controls manually.
>>
>>147123253
>>147123798
Buy a DualShock 3 for PS2 use and four GC controllers for Smash then. You don't get to complain when you buy up cheap crap.
>>
>>147148534
Pretty sure tempGBA is a core in Retroarch so you can scale it however you want.
>>
File: 1391285312804.png (63KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1391285312804.png
63KB, 1920x1080px
Anyone know how much between the latest stable release for DesMume and the SVN version?

There's a problem with compiling the latest SVN for Linux and I was wondering if it's worth going to the trouble of fixing the bugs and doing it myself.
>>
Also if I want to upload compiled binaries of emulators for Linux somewhere, how should I do it, i.e. how do you guys normally do it?

Just want to help the people who may be complete noobs at Linux but who might want to play their roms
>>
>>147150986
tempGBA4PSP has the same scaling options as gpSP-J. I don't think RetroArch on PSP runs anything well other than Gameboy and PC Engine.
>>
>>147152331
hvae you tried it cunthead?
>>
>...Wii Remote Plus' and emulated Wiimotes also get the added bonus of proper Wiimote audio output without disconnects on Windows 8 and 10...users on Windows 8 and Windows 10 can connect Wiimotion Plus Wiimotes without any kind of special setup!
Does anyone know why exactly this is limited to Win8/10?
>>
>>147152331
What would honestly be the diference between TempGBA and TempGBA libretro? Just fucking try it
>>
>>147151029
latest SVN has higher internal Resolutions and texture filtering
>>
>>147155861
IOW, nothing of value. Good to know, I won't have to waste my time then.
>>
my fucking sides

http://gbatemp.net/threads/citra-unofficial-chinese-builds-discussion.431974/page-5#post-6483202
>>
>>147136457
>but are some games at least somewhat playable?
Picross.
>>
>>147132006
>>147132672

some games are still bandwidth bound to some degree iirc.

also some improvements gregory has planned will be bandwidth intensive
>>
>>147133224
Well, it could be that it's not that well optimized

https://twitter.com/daniel_collin/status/409702124512366593

but then again, maybe they didn't bother optimizing much on the cpu side, because the game was gpu bound anyway.

>>147132976

there are at least a few games that are more demanding.
>>
>>147152706
Yes. No need to be so rude, baby.

>>147153310
TempGBA4PSP doesn't let you scale to fit the entire screen unless you crop off part of the image.
>>
>>147161012
>>TempGBA4PSP doesn't let you scale to fit the entire screen unless you crop off part of the image.
>Unironically trying to do non-integer scaling
>>
File: 1465169690309.jpg (22KB, 429x403px) Image search: [Google]
1465169690309.jpg
22KB, 429x403px
>>147102636
>CRT-Royale on GBA games
>>
File: pokeman.jpg (626KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
pokeman.jpg
626KB, 2048x1536px
>>147161107
Nothing wrong with it.

You're aware the PSP has a resolution of 480x272, right? You're fucked either way.
>>
File: 1466212767666.jpg (11KB, 350x233px) Image search: [Google]
1466212767666.jpg
11KB, 350x233px
>>147161346
>Who cares what the original display was, the whole point of a CRT shader is to upscale a small resolution image, regardless of where it came from.
>>
>>147161012
>TempGBA4PSP doesn't let you scale to fit the entire screen unless you crop off part of the image.
retroarch let's you scale
>>147161571
> Nothing wrong with it.
ever heard of filters like for example bilinear or bicubic?
>>
File: RetroArch-0628-082313.png (298KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
RetroArch-0628-082313.png
298KB, 1280x1024px
>>147102636
>>
>>147162421
So, rather than dealing with bilinear filtering, you choose to either play the game at a postage stamp resolution or crop off a good portion of the damn image? Each their own.
>>
>>147162742
no bilinear is good for psp. that guy was just an idiot because he thinks he can't use non integer scaling. sorry i didnt mean to reply to you it was directed to him.
>>
>>147163017
Ah, no worries m8.
>>
File: optiplex-3020-micro[1].jpg (14KB, 680x438px) Image search: [Google]
optiplex-3020-micro[1].jpg
14KB, 680x438px
>>147145793
Even a shitty 11" laptop with a Celeron processor will beat the absolute shit out of a Raspberry Pi.

I personally have been eyeing micro PCs for some time, however. I'd love to have something like pic related, which can sport up to a Core i5 while being even smaller than a Wii, but they're pretty expensive.
>>
>>147165321
A NUC is better if you're gonna go ultra-low power.
>>
>>147132672
>To fix your perspective please note that FF games don't have good graphics
Looks good to me, bra
>>
>>147133695
>pcsx2 isn't gpu intensive, 4 year old cards can play just about anything full speed with 2x res at the very least
2x res is shittock. If you aren't getting at least 4x you're not really playing the game
>>
If you hook up a PC to a CRT TV and use a scanline filter, can you get a sharp-looking image from 480i?
>>
>>147166276
That's probably due to the good artstyle.
>>
Why does PPSSPP have mapping for a right stick even though PSPs don't have right sticks?
>>
>>147168953
>He doesn't know
>>
>>147168764
Are Vaan's abs part of this mythical good art style?
>>
>>147132672
Do you even know what toaster means?
>>
>>147168953
actually, there are games that support a right analog stick and only ppsspp can exploit that ability.
>>
>>147169070
wut

Is it due to the like 3 PS3 games PPSSPP can run like monhun 3rd hd?
>>
>>147169079
Nah they're part of the PS2 being an underpowered piece of shit.
>>
>>147157330
I knew gbatemp was a hellhole but the emulator talk there apparently manages to make even their homebrew threads seem like highly intelligent discourse.

What's with complete retards and loving AMD, anyway? Is it as simple as AMD being cheap shit, poor people buying cheap shit instead of saving up for a bit longer due to lacking patience, poor people being poor because they're stupid and lazy? I don't know why an up-and-coming emulator should have to put in extra work cutting corners to try and run better on their suboptimal trash machines.
>>
>>147169660
Hello Nvidia marketer.
>>
>>147169371
Yes.
>>
>>147170217
Surely you mean Intel marketer?
>>
>>147080620
>>147080774

Yeah it's my vacation project. Seems relatively straightforward so far but we'll see, I'm still at the very early stages.

Also I still suck at coming up with program names so if you have something better than "pksx" I'm interested.
>>
>>147170585
Yeah, sorry. Forgot I'm not on /v/.
>>
>>147169660
AMD is just as good as Nvidia though. You just have to use it the right way, i.e. don't use OGL
>>
Still using PPSSPP 0.9.9.1 and notice no problems with games. Is there any real reason to update?
>>
>>147170880
and hope the game doesn't use too many draw calls...

or use too few triangles per draw
>>
>>147172404
What are Nvidia's weaknesses? Tell me O Grand Wizard
>>
>>147173030
For emulation? idk, there's probably something..
>>
>>147173030
They are run by Jews.
>>
>>147083876
>with obvious beta assets

It has to run on the WIiU and Vita. To make 3D look as good and detailed as 2D, you need a LOT of resource power. More than what those systems can deliver.

Those are the final assets.
>>
>>147173446
Damn. Maybe if we give them our money they will make their product better.
>>
>>147174526
> Jews
> making improvements to anything
Not even /pol/ but you are retarded.
>>
>>147105000

wht shader?
>>
>>147174730
yah, i know. maybe one day i'll be sophisticated enough to blame jews for my problems.
until then, i'll guess i'll just buy stuff.
>>
>>147105000
That shader really helps bring out the detail in her cleavage.
>>
Used to run Ogre Battle 64 with a default-setup Project 64. Now it crashes in the intro. Tried troubleshooting with different plugins, HLE audio etc. Nothing works. Any tips?
>>
>>147178614
wat version of PJ64 are you using? I suggest using 2.3.

Also wat plugins are you using?
>>
>>147178614
Try using Retroarch+Mupen64Plus.
>>
>>147179992
2.2, didn't have 2.3

GlideN64

>>147181317
Might
>>
File: RetroArch-0701-232324.png (687KB, 1120x1008px) Image search: [Google]
RetroArch-0701-232324.png
687KB, 1120x1008px
>>
>>147181582
Nice blog, but this is entirely off-topic. This thread is for emulation discussion, not tumblr Let's Play posting.
>>
>>147181750

;)
>>
>>147181582
Translation: "Secretly Bottomless"
>>
>>147181750
>posting a single picture of an EMULATED game once a day is tumblr posting
Ebin
>>
>>147153165
Anyone?
>>
>>147182340

Something to do with the bluetooth stack maybe?
>>
>>147181750
How triggered did you get by my Metroidposting a couple of days ago? Jesus christ, m8, chill out. It's not like I was doing a full fucking longplay of Terranigma as webms.
>>
>>147183272
>full fucking longplay of Terranigma as webms
Now THAT one was irritating.
I love Picross guy though.
>>
>>147181582
Do you have any unfinished shot? I can't figure out how those numbers match up with pixels in the image.
>>
File: RetroArch-0702-000852.png (711KB, 1120x1008px) Image search: [Google]
RetroArch-0702-000852.png
711KB, 1120x1008px
>>147184818

They match up to the bottom-right square.

The entire image is 30x30 and is broken in 4 15x15 puzzles. Once it's solved it displays the full image with the caption.
>>
File: scrot.jpg (32KB, 566x574px) Image search: [Google]
scrot.jpg
32KB, 566x574px
>>147185240
Are the rules here different? This seems all wrong.
>>
>>147185794

The "emu gen" in my example is all wrong, I just wanted to showcase how it looked while I was solving the puzzle.

In Picross 2 "wario" mode the game doesn't tell you when you make a mistake so you can draw anything you like without the game stopping you.
>>
>>147186048
Oh, that's neat.
>>
>>147183272
I was the one who wrote that exact comment in response to the metroidposting. Not sure why someone other than the salty autist who spammed the thread would copy/paste it out of context.
>>
>>147175459
Should be lanczos4 and CRT Lottes downscaled from 2x native.
Thread posts: 293
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.