[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Slablands/CoC General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 745
Thread images: 46

File: bfd51facb5847e346f746b2674066e1c.jpg (372KB, 1346x1795px) Image search: [Google]
bfd51facb5847e346f746b2674066e1c.jpg
372KB, 1346x1795px
Ill Awakening Edition

>GAMES
Slablands: https://mega.nz/#!xo0xUDCL!qE0LLBG7xNwxCI1nO393a2eCcvt2XiPXylMzMz5DCZA

Slablands Design Document:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ACXD-AWlYHDrXmS726OBihS4CSz7c9nL4kZtB4fifH8/edit?

Slablands Bug and Typo Reports:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1l0nMswToZ5ZMLL7vLwMdKU_mE8rmz70NC7Hz5XUzUD0/viewform

Slablands changelog:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1noFLFeDmuGPv4rfd_6fyqLCbC-VdPpaWb1S-8kr-1t4/edit

IF THE MEDIAFIRE LINK SAYS "PERMISSION DENIED", JUST REFRESH IT!
The demo ends at the desert. More to come soon.

>F.A.Q s
http://pastebin.com/qMKLk0hH
http://pastebin.com/8c2sLaZP
History of /slabg/
https://docs.google.com/document/d/10rpdpabjVzkTmy37wo18sN-PvDTNaxrYVbWjY_ZKERE/edit

>Variable reference and style FAQ
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1P-irx43qxBg2nFN_YieZ52g9uLmRXJGIIZb4n8kQyc8/edit?usp=sharing

Hey, you, browsing this shit! Consider writing/editing for Slablands to COMBAT THE ANTHROPOMORPHIC, FUTA, FEMDOM MENACE! (note: writing a submission is actually a pretty huge undertaking! Consider adding content for existing contributions or joining other people's projects first before starting your own, we don't need 6576534 half-finished unique NPCs.)
Writing is nice, but if you don't feel up to that task, try editing for one of the projects! Every comment helps!

Project Lists:
General: pastebin.com/qMvXVtXw
Slablands: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YAawzawwvB52hZKiRVhkytMs8HuNjP8IAbY74WxSS8I/edit?pli=1

>Wiki
http://slablands.wikia.com/ It's brand new, please consider adding to it.

Slablands maps:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hpoqlyo2euujm8m/BtAMkXHp2c

Music to listen to while browsing the thread:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFzdIaBnckg

Previously >>145833180
>>
Vampire killing whips
>>
Fat chick gangbang
>>
>>146485239
Evil vampire overladies
>>
>>146486135
ur mum back in town nerd
>>
Spanking a baroness.
>>
Encroach the roach girl
>>
Skinless girls
>>
Friday is really a bad day for us.
>>
Someone give me a list of all things that are cursed by the slab. I'll write a short little thing with them and kill it.

I know vamp is one of them.
>>
>>146499069
You'll kill the list?
>>
File: 1376880836285.png (71KB, 1100x900px) Image search: [Google]
1376880836285.png
71KB, 1100x900px
>>146499069
Vampires, Onis (maybe demons in general?), Cyclopses, Doggirls, Wolfgirls, Tigergirls and Dwarves, from the top of my head.
Slab-chan gyate for extra motivation.
>>
>>146499836
I've already done a wolfgirl, tigergirl is half done, and vampire is on the list.

Dwarves are not my favorite, but doggirl and a cylops could make nice shopkeepers or quest line givers. I'd like to write that oni boss as well.
>>
>>146500596
Delinquent girls/boys too.
That reminds me of Slabstralia. I really need to write a lot of stuff.
>>
>>146500913
If you write I'll write. Hit me with what sort of content you think we need (quests, shopkeepers etc) to match with the doggirl and cyclops and I'll get started
>>
>>146486135
ew
>>
>>146503321
I'm asking around. If everything works, I should be making a hub for the desert.
In the meantime, coffee and elves.
>>
>>146459490
I hear that language is simple.
>>
Girl that runs on cartoon logic
>>
>>146499836
What do you think of the UI sex icon color idea in the last thread?
>>146452667
>>
>>146505784
Good luck. Let me know when you know what sort of stuff you want in.
>>
>>146500596
What if the dog girl wants you to beat up some skeletons for their tasty bones?
>>
>>146446025
THANK GOD
>>
>>146509036
More than which colors should be picked, I suggest trying them over any random background and checking if it works. Also, pick a staple color for boy and girl, make it lighter for traps, and darker for reverse traps.
>>
>>146512374
I gotta disagree with the lighter/darker thing. Different devices show colors/tints/shades differently, what might look lighter or darker on your computer won't on other peoples'. Plus that'll be a pain to match with different color schemes.
>>
>>146513084
Shit, I forgot that we had color schemes.
What about going from blue to royal blue, and from red to dark red? That way futa chars can be yellow.
>>
>>146512109
God save the queen.
All hail Britannia.
>>
>>146513509
Make the text Black on White before you do that
>>
>>146513679
White is a bad background color. IT's eye pain.
>>
>>146513509
Actually I was hoping for the blue/pink/purple because I thought it opened more options when it comes to looking male or female. Because like you said futa chars aren't just futa. They're male or female with additional features (dick/cunt). So a futa PC will still look like a dude or a girl at first glance and have a blue or pink background (unless they're androgynous). You could just have a different symbol on there to show that they're "futa" rather than represent it w/ the color. That way it still gives the player more options when it comes to appearance rather than "you look like a futa" if that makes sense?
>>
>>146513679
Save your game, go to options, then change scheme tint to light. It'll restart your game and you can check to see if that looks better for you.
>>
>>146513847
Yes, it does.
>>
Aspiration girls
>>
GIRL THAT FOUGHT FOR INDEPENDENCE AND WON
>>
>>146446025
Globalism btfo
>>
>>146437382
Who doesn't
>>
>>146434512
Blonde girl with a chaos apple
>>
>>146517523
The backpedeling from the people preaching the gloom and doom it would bring is hilarious.

The 'bad' came and went with enough room for tea time. A very British end, if I must say.
>>
>>146432229
>that tongue
wants the dick
>>
>>146522319
Tongues don't have desires.
>>
Gobblegocks
>>
Super heroines
>>
flips
>>
Is there an IRC for this place
>>
>>146530849
I'm sure some of the writers talk outside out of the thread, but no.
>>
fox girl race warrrrrr
>>
>>146529368
Filipino waifu?
>>
http://danbooru.donmai.us/data/__drawn_by_hakai_shin__6caed3ff6587ade286b0d11a6b652954.png

DAMN looka dem Bastitties
>>
>>146535480
Fat cat tats
>>
>>146532932
Why?
>>
>>146537385
Because they can
>>
>>146531312
I was gonna say we don't really but then I remembered I'm a loser so everyone else probably does talk a lot, I'm just out of the loop.
>>
>glancing at the news every once in a while
>apparently they're interviewing people in the UK who voted to leave and a lot of them are saying they did it as a joke and didn't think it would actually count or that they voted then actually googled what the EU was and immediately regretted their decision
man, that really sucks. someone just said the pound is at the lowest its ever been in 30 years. holy shit, I feel so bad apparently thousands of people might lose/are losing their jobs with headquarters in EU countries.
that said, since I'm not directly affected by it it is neat to see an economy get fucked up in a single day. Don't think I've ever paid attention enough to notice that happen before, scratch it off my bucket list
>>
>>146543228
Couple points.

1. That's cherry picking. The media is biased and trying to discredit the side they don't like.

2. That's just speculation. Speculation is not the real economy. Investors freak out any time something major happens. You're going to have to wait quite a bit longer to see if this has effected the real economy at all.

The UK is fine, and they voted to have self-determination instead of being controlled by the declining nightmare that is the EU.
>>
>>146543228
It actually only got fucked up for a few hours and then bounced back to the best its been in 4 months.
>>
>>146543359
>>146543341
http://www.marketwatch.com/investing/currency/gbpusd
http://www.tradingeconomics.com/united-kingdom/currency
I'm not seeing the bouncing back, but it could just not be reported yet.
Also a lot of reporters are talking about how the UK has to have new trade agreements and now it'll be harder for them because as an independent country/group they're below a minimum citizenship/population level that a lot countries look for (something like 500 million). Plus all those jobs that just got lost. I think they fucked themselves really bad, and what's worse is that looking at the voting it was 49% for stay and 51% for leave. So I hope enough people petition or call for a veto or whatever so they can fix it.
>>
>>146543903
>I hope there's a veto so I can fuck over democracy for not going the way I want.
Do you know how your government system works?
>>
>>146543903
http://www.londonstockexchange.com/home/homepage.htm

See that big dip to the left? That's the knee-jerk reaction to Brexit.
It steadily went back to about pre-brexit result levels a few hours later.

Things were for a time MUCH worse in 2008.
>>
File: poor people.png (35KB, 1228x280px) Image search: [Google]
poor people.png
35KB, 1228x280px
>>146544225
I'm not over there, so that's why I'm not as panicked about it (as I probably should be) but I have to be optimistic and hope there's some way they can fix their mistake. Obviously it's not anything I can help with, though.
That said, I like that everyone's priorities seem per usual. Gotta make sure GoT is safe.
>>
>>146544412
>Mistake
>Self determination and escaping a failing system is a mistake
See >>146544274 , the economic shit was speculation (do you know what that is?) and the speculators have already eased up. What are you not getting here? Why bring it up if you just parrot what you read about instead of paying attention to what other people are telling you?
>>
>>146544412
Why do you comment on things you don't understand?
>>
>>146544476
I don't see how losing tens of thousands of jobs isn't a mistake. And the article was just about bank jobs, add onto that all those other jobs that are going to be lost. Especially since they have to start over with their trade agreements since a lot of their exports were in the EU, and coming up with new trade agreements and partners will take time.
>>146544625
I feel bad for them, I hope they fix it. As neat as it would be to be alive during the next great depression (even if it isn't my country) and have bragging rights/stories, I don't want it if all these people have to suffer.
>>
>>146544412
>being panicked at what is better in the long wrong
Are you retarded? Do you even pay attention to the shit the eu does? UK is lucky that now they can finally fucking run the country how they want instead of having merkel shove more rapeugees down their throats which has caused more damage to their econ than anything
>>
>>146544720
>People keep pointing out their economy didn't actually tank.
>You keep ignoring it.
Be honest with us, you just wanted to piss people off.
>>
>>146544720
>I feel bad for them, I hope they fix it. As neat as it would be to be alive during the next great depression (even if it isn't my country) and have bragging rights/stories, I don't want it if all these people have to suffer.
see
>>146544625
You're retarded this is literally a good thing for them.
>>
>>146544720
Whats it like to ignore reality? Go back to gender studies where stats and reality don't matter compared to feelings.
>>
>>146544819
>Be honest with us, you just wanted to piss people off.
It's pretty clear she's just shitposting.
>>
>>146544821
I don't really see how it can be a good thing. They're losing jobs, trading partners, freedom of travel, etc. People with EU jobs are either going to have to leave or look elsewhere, so their unemployment rate is set to rise. All the British people I follow are devastated by it.
>>
>>146545036
Thats what happens when you follow people that believe blm is right and people with gender studies degrees.
>>
>>146545036
They aren't losing any of those things you goddamn fucking retard. Are you so goddamn stupid to think that people aren't going to trade with them? Do you not see the people literally telling you that their econ is fine?
>>
>>146545036
I guess it was a mistake for the US to leave the British Empire.
>>
>>146545036
Yeah, people were saying that.

At first.

Then the market sprung back up again and the mass of backpedaling ensued.

Can't blame the market now, it's actually doing alright, so now the crazies are blaming the 'older generations' and 'racists/bigots' for all the leave votes and the sensible people who were voting for remain are pissed off at the nutjobs.

It's a mess right now, but from the looks of it things will work out in the end. Britains been through worse.
>>
>>146545289
What does any of that have to do with job loss and unemployment rates?
>>146545380
How are they not losing jobs or freedom to travel? While they were in the EU, they could travel easily between countries for their jobs. Now all those jobs are in jeopardy. People with jobs in France-based companies (or any other EU country-based company) are saying they don't know if they'll have a job tomorrow. I feel awful for them, don't you?
>>
>>146545036
People like you are why the media is so awful. You believe every clickbait article you see without checking sources. You act like you know anything about a subject of which you're obviously ignorant. You haven't looked into what the eu has been doing to cause this to happen in the first place and lastly you don't understand it hasn't even been long enough to see what all of the results of this will be. But no matter what it will be superior to being in the EU which is literally going to fall apart now.
>>
>>146545686
See >>146545647
>>146545447
>>
>>146545686
>What does any of that have to do with job loss and unemployment rates?
Your ignorance of this topic and the fact you've been shown that your wrong and keep repeating yourself like a braindead retard?
>>
>>146545686
>How are they not losing jobs or freedom to travel? While they were in the EU, they could travel easily between countries for their jobs. Now all those jobs are in jeopardy.
Because countries never have trade agreements without being in an undeclared dictorship like the eu right? I MEAN ALL OF THE OTHER COUNTRIES THAT EXIST IN THE WORLD CLEARLY JUST CAN
T TRADE AMIRITE
>>
>>146545719
I don't know what you're trying to say. The value of their dollar bouncing back from that big plummet doesn't have anything to do with all those people losing their jobs. You can't make money if you don't have a job, and they'll be saving their money for emergencies and to survive while searching for new jobs to replace the ones they lost. And you know that'll fuck their economy up even more.
>>
>>146545961
>The value of their dollar bouncing back from that big plummet doesn't have anything to do with all those people losing their jobs
see
>>146545713
>>146545380
>>
>>146545961
Actually the current populace will be saving jobs because they won't have rapeugees forced onto them. This will also lower their crime rates and help their economy.
>>
>>146545961
You won't confront the way the US gaining independence 'cost jobs' and economic opportunity. There are some things worth more than just a job and your own country fought for that.
>>
>>146545868
Major banks are already saying they're pulling jobs (and thankfully trying to relocate some of their workers though not all) because of Britain/UK leaving the EU. You saying that the UK will eventually get trade agreements with other countries (after how long? discussions and agreements take a while to decide) doesn't help the people losing their jobs now. Maybe after the dust settles they'll be able to rebuild, but you can't say that creating a massive upheaval in all these people's lives and creating instability is a good thing. Maybe it's because I'm sympathetic or because I have a big heart, but I feel so bad by all these people affected by this mistake.
>>
>>146546184
Hint: Nobody is losing their job *now*. They're going to negotiate all this while they're still part of the EU and only actually leave once they've done so. This is simply a declaration of intent, not the split itself.
>>
>>146546184
Being part of the EU cost them more jobs, made their country more unstable, increased their crime rates, took away their ability to make their own choices as a country, limited their peoples freedom.

And I got bored and read your article. Literally nothing concrete has happened, it just says likely. Your entire article is speculation from a knee jerk reaction to an event that will be better for the world and the country in the long run.

Once again I love that you ignore everything the EU does that cause the majority of the people in the uk to want to leave.
>>
>>146546307
You may say that, but British people are literally saying that their jobs are right now in jeopardy. We both know that there are going to be (and probably are happening right now) mass lay-offs in regards to this regardless of the treaty of Lisbon or any other exit clauses even though I really wish it weren't the case.
>>
>>146546512
Someone read your article >>146546415
>>
>>146546512
see
>>146546415
Long term matters more than short term, this is why you fail at life.
>>
I cant wait until they whine about no gun control next.
>>
File: Untitled.png (15KB, 533x118px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
15KB, 533x118px
>>146546542
All those numbers are up in the air because it was written before the vote ended. Look it literally says they'll relocate their workers (up to 1000 meaning the other workers not being relocated are without jobs) if the UK voted to leave. The UK unfortunately voted to leave. I hope all those poor people losing their jobs will be okay.
>>
>>146547014
You're like a broken record.
>>
>>146547047
Because I feel bad for the people losing their jobs since they'll be the ones affected the fastest and, probably, the hardest. You don't feel bad for them?
>>
>>146547014
>And I got bored and read your article. Literally nothing concrete has happened, it just says likely. Your entire article is speculation from a knee jerk reaction to an event that will be better for the world and the country in the long run.
Read this again.

Says and actually does are two different things. You see.

Hilary Clinton likes to say that all women who claim they have been raped have the right to be heard. However when dozens of women come forward with rape claims against bill Clinton guess what she doesn't do?

Secondly now that UK can decide how they want to trade, this allows them to free up their market and trade however they want. It also allows them to keep their money to themselves instead of losing it to the EU

Once again I love that you're ignoring all of the stuff that the eu does that causes the majority of a country to not want to be part of it anymore.
>>
>>146547154
I feel that some things are more important than some jobs. I think self determination and saving yourself from a sinking ship are more important. It's why, if I was alive back then, I'd support the US revolution.
>>
>>146547154
I feel great for the everyone in the country for getting freedom and getting the ability to decide their own future which is more important than any potential short term loss.
>>
>>146547290
>>146547228
That's terrible. People could die. They probably will.
I honestly can't imagine how anyone could be okay with a decision that results in that, just because they don't want to be in a group of other countries anymore.
>>
>>146546415
>>146547197
> cost them more jobs, made their country more unstable, increased their crime rates, took away their ability to make their own choices as a country, limited their peoples freedom.
I feel like this is all racist UKIP shit but please prove me wrong.
>>146547154
Ignore them, they don't have any hearts.
>>
Enough poloteeks

Is giving me headache

Have feesh
>>
>>146547426
EU has caused more people to die.

When you're running a country long term matters more than short term. If you're too stupid to see that than don't breed.
>>146547429
I have a heart, you just don't have a brain.
>>
>>146547426
>Some people not having jobs is terrible, I can't understand why people would support being able to control their own destiny and lives and not being destroyed by mass immigration over maybe keeping some EU jobs that won't matter since the whole union is declining.
You'd be a complete Tory I take it?
>>
>>146547429
>Thinking only with your heart, not your brain.
Did you never learn anything? Making decisions based on emotions is going to fuck you right over. You need to think. This isn't a matter of not being able to care, it's about cost/benefit. Logic.
>>
>>146547492
How many fish are there in the sea?
>>
>>146547429
>>146547426
http://www.dailywire.com/news/6885/4-myths-about-brexit-and-3-reasons-its-good-idea-ben-shapiro

Go away.
>>
>>146547523
>>146547538
>destroyed by mass immigration
So you can't prove me wrong on the racist UKIP stuff? Good to know.
>>
>>146547538
People can't eat or pay bills if they don't have a job. I've been homeless and starving as a child, I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Without the EU, I'm afraid for all those kids and adults who will be in the same position as I was. I know some of them won't be as lucky.
>>
File: e8d64fd5c1d36999a6a84b835939fe93.jpg (710KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
e8d64fd5c1d36999a6a84b835939fe93.jpg
710KB, 1080x1080px
>>146547856
More than you have hairs on body
>>
>>146547890
If your only counter to someone's point is to devolve to insults like 'racist', then you have no argument and have defeated yourself.
>>
>>146547890
Actually I can. But you're a retarded sjw so you're not going to read it. I could even point to how what is currently happening in sweden was starting in the uk in london. I could point to Germany also, but you're not going to read any of that. You're just going to scream racism because you lack any sort of an argument.
>>
>>146547921
What are we to do with all these fish?
>>
>>146547890
>>
>>146548041
Indulge!
>>
>>146548006
>retarded sjw
You already proved yourself, but thanks for going the extra mile to really show how much of a piece of shit you are. Let me guess, "waa muslims tend to look different than me so they're bad" is what you were going to post next? Why don't you save it for your KKK friends ? They will probably get a kick out of it the next time you skype in to their big get together.
>>146548103
If it quacks like a duck and profiles like a duck.
>>
>>146548163
I'm reminded that in the movie there are entire schools of girls like Mutio
>>
>>146548273
A group of migrants just dragged a 56 year old woman in Germany into the bushes and raped her in a public park. Their defense? They were having a bad day. This is happening every fucking day in that country now, and you have the GALL to claim there's nothing wrong here. you have the sheer sexism and hatred of women that you can look at this and not seem a problem with it.
>>
>>146548273
You seem upset that muslims commit way more crimes than everyone else and the uks crime stats show that. So does the fact that frances prison is full of them. I guess those facts are just inconvenient to your narrative.

God I can't wait for you to kill yourself when Trump wins. If you hate freedom so much cunt move to Pakistan. They love women there.
>>
>>146548273
I'm not white or Christian. What now? Did that destroy your profiling?
>>
>>146548273
>>146548406
Oh and lets talk about Germany and especially sweden the muslim rape capital of the world.

Another just inconvenient fact I suppose.
>>
>>146548275
An entire species of cute feesh girls.
How can you not love that.
>>
>>146548273
Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention report bears this out. It noted that Muslim immigrants from North Africa were 23 times more likely to commit rape than Swedish men. It is no wonder why today Sweden is deemed the rape capital of the Western world.

I mean golly that religion of ra- I mean peace right there.

Lets also talk about the practice of female genital mutilation that islam loves so much. Current estimate is 200 million women in 2016.

So why don't you move to one of these women friendly countries and have your sex parts mutilated more than the average tranny?
>>
File: 1d42ef5495c37d478f1f6b39e14ce968.jpg (378KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1d42ef5495c37d478f1f6b39e14ce968.jpg
378KB, 675x1200px
>>146548648
He should have stuck with that and made all his hybrids look like this. Before you know it people would love the new water world.
>>
>>146548375
>>146548615
I forgot only muslims did that. No white people ever did that in history. Except for hundreds of years when they did it to their slaves, but we're not supposed to count that are we?
But no, if there's a muslim criminal they're a criminal because they're muslim. If there's a white criminal they're a criminal because they're a bad person. Total sense.
>>146548406
And this may shock you try not to pass out. I'm not a woman. So your threats of siccing the "terrible" non-whites on me doesn't even work. I'd say get new material but that would require brain cells.
>>146548451
Just because you don't fit the majority of terrible people doesn't make you and your actions any less of a piece of shit. Just more disappointing. You should know better.
>>
>>146548872
Nice job trying to act like I said that muslims are the only one that commit rape. No you see, what I implied that they commit more rape than everyone else proportionally to the rest of the countries they're in.

Sort of like how not all black people are cimrinals yet they're 13% of the population and commit a shitload of crime compared to everyone else.
see
>>146548794
>>146548406
>>
>>146548872
>No white people ever did that in history
They have. They don't do it at anywhere near the rates these migrants are. That should show you there's a problem with them.

>Their slaves
Are the native Europeans to be slaves to the migrants now? Is that what you're comparing them to?

Do you want me to bring up the Sub-Saharan Slave Trade (where west africans enslaved each other for thousands of years before europeans showed up)?

What about the Arabic Slave Trade (which enslaved each other, sub-saharan africans, AND Europeans)?

Ooh, or how about, the Barbary Slave Trade? Do you know about those? They raided the coasts of Europe specifically looking for white people to enslave. They especially loved the women for harem slaves.

So tell me how white people are the only ones who ever had slaves. Go ahead. Say it again.
>>
>>146548872
Also the funniest part of this is that you have deflected everything I said and are now strawmanning.

I also find it funny that when the stats released by governments prove you wrong, you instead just ignore it call everyone stupid.

It's like you think if you deny reality enough it will somehow change.
>>
>>146548872
>You should know better.
I'm a Native American. I do know better. I know what immigrants will do to your country. They only just, you know, fucking genocided us. That's why I don't support this shit, because what happened to mine is gonna happen to yours if you keep being retards.
>>
>>146549179
Did you know that civil wars and genocides are ongoing in Africa every day?

Also why are you ignoring all the other replies?
>>
>>146549038
>>146549103
see
>>146549179
When do we get to treat white people like the murderous shit they all apparently are? I'm sharpening the pitchfork right now just say the word. Or do they get special treatment for some reason?
>>
>>146548872
Why are you on 4chan where your kind is routinely mocked whenever you get this butthurt?
>>
>>146547492
tough question: who is your third favorite fish girl?
>>
>>146500596
A cyclops makes a perfect blacksmith, that's what they did in mythology. Forged Zeus' thunderbolts.
>>
File: 1466530375955.jpg (29KB, 650x644px) Image search: [Google]
1466530375955.jpg
29KB, 650x644px
how do I have sex in this game
>>
>>146549836
The first available sex is when you defeat the first boss, turn him into a girl and rape her
>>
>>146549215
Did you know those wars don't come close to the absolute obliteration the whites have done in their animalistic attacks of good black, brown, and yellow people over expanding their territory? Did you know it's like comparing pop-its to an atom bomb?
>>146549118
Double disappointed. The whites aren't going to give you a "good native american" ribbon for hating anyone darker than you. You're not as pale as the Irish it won't work for you.

You know what I think I understand why the whites hate rapists who happen to be muslim. They think their culture is getting appropriated.

Don't worry no one wants to be like the whites. You can keep your genociding raping enslaving culture to yourselves. We don't want any part of it. Afterall, even the Qur'an states
>They who are during their prayer humbly submissive
>And they who turn away from ill speech
>And they who are observant of zakah
>And they who guard their private parts
>Those are the inheritors
>Who will inherit al-Firdaus. They will abide therein eternally.

If any muslim is a rapist, they must have gotten too used to how the West operates.
>>
>>146549836
Leave the mountain, find girls like kara, give them the dick. Then come back to the general and shit on any sjw dumb enough to speak here. It's slab generals national pasttime! We plan keeping it an honored tradition.
>>
>>146549619
Third favorite?
Why such a particular question?
>>
>>146549836
You have 3 options. Via combat: beating or being beaten (Wyverns). Via encounter: you see them, you fuck them (Bondage elf). Via wooing: you find them, talk a little bit or bring them back home directly (Rambles).
With some intersection between the 3.
>>
>>146549979
'Cause I guessed the first two were Mutio and Ruto.
>>
>>146550010
I'm assuming you're white since you apparently still think I'm a woman and are threatening me with rape. And I'm sure that you'll also be extremely upset at me profiling your lily-skinned self since you consider it a one-way street. But here's the thing. While the big bad muslim boogeymen in your fantasies are all rapists (I'm sure you self insert as them a lot) real muslims? Not so much. I'm sure you're relieved that no one is trying to beat your high score.
>>
>>146550158
Why don't you crack open that king james bible and lay out some of those slick quotes? Something about selling your daughters into slavery wasn't it?
>>146550261
>Chirstians
Anyway while your iq is still in the double digits despite it tanking the longer you try to convince yourself that you're right why don't you consider this. All "despicable" muslims (also known as criminals who happen to be muslim) still can't come close to all the genocide and evil white people did and are still doing. Consider bringing up your history of unprecedented (and probably will never be trumped) genocide, rape, and slavery to your sister-mother the next time you talk to her and see what she thinks. If she can take your father-uncle's cock out of her mouth long enough to answer.
>>
>>146550503
>Fight them, till there is no persecution
Even the Qur'an knows how evil white people are. Evildoers it is.
>>
>>146550661
And what did your sister-mother have to say?
>qurian
>>
>>146550557
Did you know that consanguinity is several times more common in the Middle East than elsewhere? It's the lowest in the world in Europe and the United States.
>>
>>146550732
You mean the man whose own parents admitted was not religious and didn't even pray despite the rest of his family being religious (and who condemned his actions)?
Your arm must hurt from that reach. Or is it from jerking off your grandpa-brother last night?
>>
>>146550861
>facts
>>146550967
How do you counter bullshit? Racists don't have enough brain cells to warrant even discussion. It takes two legitimate sides to have counters. All I'm doing is laughing at you. Do you really think you're right in any way? You really think somehow in that inbred brain of yours that muslims are bad?
How do you counter someone saying he's the Easter Bunny?
>>
>>146551075
Islam isn't a race, it's a religion.
>>
>>146551075
see
>>
File: ...that bait.jpg (41KB, 500x294px) Image search: [Google]
...that bait.jpg
41KB, 500x294px
>>146551075
>Hating muslims
>Racist
>>
>>146551048
see
>>146551075
>>146551102
Oh yeah, I'm sure you hate all muslims, not just the brown ones.
I'm sure once they get famous you don't cry when they pass away and post quotes all over your wall about how "he was the greatest".
I know your kind Billy Bob.
>>
>>146551165
>Your wall
>Facebook normie
>>
All these Darlings remind me of my most shameful "husbando".
Not part of the whole thing the two of you have going here, just thought I'd mention it.
>>
>>146551673
I lurk just as often as you do Jim Bob. You want proof?
>>
>>146551676
You mean the guy from Monster Musume?
>>
>>146551732
I don't know what that is, no.
>>
>>146550215
Well you're not wrong, Mutio a best.
I like all feesh, but all are second to Mutio. There isn't really a third, I'm afraid.
>>
>>146551725
Yes, I'd like proof.
>>
>>146551764
I see. Mutio is a big sweetheart, most are not quite that sweet or aren't major characters sadly.
>>
>>146551908
>I spent a minute looking through the archive to try and prove I'm an oldfag
Try harder. Give us some actual proof.
>>
>>146551996
Do the archives even have Nectarines in it? I thought they went down and were wiped after that.
>>
>>146552052
No, they recovered all that.
>>
>>146552078
That's good.
Then how about this
>Nectarines
>Ambos being an enslaved demon with huge breasts (something white people can relate to. I mean the demon part) and not just a spam post
>RRR being a piece of shit (that doesn't prove anything really. everyone already knows this one)
>The Artificial Academy class of this thread
>You being a huge loser

>>146552103
>sobing
>>
Sheepie, that's enough.
>>
>>146552254
>7 minute lag
You're just proving even more that you're getting this from the archive.
>>
>>146551745
>>146551732
You're supposed to keep guessing or give up.
It's Eddie Gluskin from Outlast, shoot me. I just like the VA they chose for him.
>>
>>146552336
I don't know about Outlast.
>>
>>146552358
It's an okay horror game. Lotsa dicks, 10/10
>>
>>146552610
>>146552298
>>146552254
Why are you still here shitposting this much rrr?
>>
>>146552417
>>146552336
He's also really dapper and even though I'd rather die than get impregnated, I'm knocking on wood as I type this, him castrating his victims and trying to have a family with them is great. In fact because I'm so scared of it probably makes him better.
There are better photos of him, I can find it if you want.
Also I had to scroll through so many husbando pictures to find him, I have a problem.
>>
>>146552697
Dunno about the other two, but >>146552298 is me. I recall something similar to this happening before.
>>
>>146552792
Why doesn't he just marry a girl?
>>
>>146552832
Why are you shitposting so much in this thread rrr?
>>
>>146552832
I can't say I'm surprised you're shitposting and falseflagging here, it's what you always do. Nobody buys your act.
>>
>>146552837
Male-only insane asylum and traumatic childhood.
I'm trying to find the good fan art, bear with me.
>>
>>146552868
My last post was at >>146545647. I haven't posted until just recently. I recall something like this happening before and until just now I opted out of saying anything. I thought it was Sheepie.

If it isn't, my bad.

>>146552901
Hey man, if I fucked up, I fucked up. I blame the wrong person all the fucking time.
>>
>>146552926
This is not the one I was looking for, but holy shit is it better. He's not like this in game, tho. In game he's very m'lady/"you bitch they never like the nice guys"
Literally. He calls you his wife and talks about how beautiful you are but the minute you try to escape from getting your dick cut off you're a whore and not worth his love.
>>
>>146553214
And that's your husbando?
>>
File: fuck me up bowtie daddy.gif (997KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
fuck me up bowtie daddy.gif
997KB, 500x400px
>>146553306
Listen, okay. I know I have a problem. But it's reaching its climax and soon it will crash down around me and I can pick up the pieces of my broken life then and only then. Until that moment comes and I am finally free, let me enjoy my shitty husbandos and fucked up fetishes in peace I beg of you. Better winds are coming, I know they are. But let me breathe the air I got now.
>>
What is going on in this thread
>>
>>146553708
A shitposter came in and baited us, sadly. Just focus on something else, like cute fish girls or videogames or anything else frankly.
>>
The morning sun comes to vanquish this horrible night

>>146553708
Shitposting and falsely claiming somebody of shitposting and then getting called out to be the shitposter when I was just being stupid.

I want fish now.
And sleep.
Fish and sleep.
That sounds nice.
>>
>>146553708
sjw got btfo
>>
>>146553519
it's actually been so long since I last searched up Gluskin that there's been a lot of surprisingly decent art of him posted. I guess I'm diving back down this rabbit hole again, see you guys later.
>>
unreasonable girls
>>
Girl who looks down on everyone
>>
>>146553519
shit game
>>
When will Shitty Sheepie stop
>>
>>146548818
qt
>>
ambobo
>>
>>146561656
Yeah, it promised a lot but didn't really deliver. Plus plot is pretty bad. Only thing that made up for it were the characters and music imo.
>>
>>146548163
>is swimming
wants the d i c k
>>
>>146547921
>attempting to give me a fish
Wants the fish
>>
>>146534670
ew
>>
>>146566108
>>146568723
You know what you must do.
>>
>>146535480
Dem tits
>>
friendly reminder
>>
>>146575671
with fonts
>>
>>146576737
new version when?
>>
>>146523792
Frog girls do
>>
>>146577475
Don't ask me, I'm not Tatoba
>>
>>146520989
with a big ass
>>
>>146500596
What's your tigergirl about?
>>
http://danbooru.donmai.us/data/__original_drawn_by_nyamota_noraneko_koubou__6d845d21c6be69e5107af0f337cf63a8.jpg

Genki elf grils
>>
Being a witcher which means you fuck a lot of witch girls
>>
>>146584346
But you're infertile if you're a Witcher.
That's no good.
>>
>>146582625
She looks like she's taken some levels in monk.
>>
Muscle witch girl
>>
>>146586495
She do

Maybe she's all about the natural power.
Maybe a bit of geomancy to use nature as a weapon too. You know how elves are all treehuggers most of the time.
>>
>>146575671
that actually kind of hurts my eyes
>>
>>146588378
Geomancy is a cool kind of magic.
>>
>>146483182
she looks qt
>>
>>146588378
NATURE IS SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
>>
>>146595765
Rules of nature.
>>
>>146598275
We run when the sun comes up.
>>
>>146585342
It means no STDs which is good.
>>
I'm a computer
>>
>>146605373
I'm a computery guy
>>
>>146605373
Wizard computers
>>
>>146605373
Stop all the downloadin
>>
>>146609616
Magical AI girl.

pls. Those and weapon or item spirits are things I love.
>>
Count to 26
>>
>>146613924
Why?
>>
>>146613924
Now breathe.
>>
Country that excels at making shitloads of cheap products and having a hilariously poor grasp in the Slabish language
>>
>>146617671
Also they produce poisonous toys for children
>>
Edgy eyes
>>
>>146621367
stingy death ray eyes
>>
>>146623692
Space ripper stingy eyes.

>>146577475
Soon.
>>
>>146619432
And they ask "you send money?!" when you call them on the long distance crystal communicator.
>>
>>146627014
harro
>>
>>146628929
I'm not going to lie, that literally happened to my mother. She's a postal carrier.

Had to deliver a package from China to some place and she could not find or make out what the mailing address for it was. I forget which. So she called them up to ask them where it was supposed to go.
Multiple times she gets asked "You send money?!" and "Okay, hold on!" and the phone got passed around like hot potato. I guess they all thought she was a the customer and not the person trying to deliver it TO the customer.

So now whenever some Chinese business/economic news pops up the two of us go "YOU SEND MONEY?!" to each other and it's a good laugh.
>>
>>146630597
I wonder how much of it was them fucking around.
>>
>>146630597
My sides
>>
>>146630597
HARRO THIS IS SHITTY WALK
>>
>>146625050
>Space ripper stingy eyes.
That was it
>>
>>146576737
>>146575671
Maybe try a lighter version of the background? 2little contrast as it is now
>>
File: oh my god.jpg (81KB, 321x450px) Image search: [Google]
oh my god.jpg
81KB, 321x450px
>we have a cable app on the xbox that lets you watch shows and live tv and shit
>has an anime network (named "Anime Channel")
>joke with mum that none of the old dudes at the cable company know what anime even is so it's probably half kids shows and half porn
>look through the shows
>literally the first one shown
welp
fun fact, I couldn't explain to my mum what the plot was because, without being able to include the sex scenes, I honestly couldn't remember half the shit that happened in that game
>>
>>146636597
Is that the game with that Junko girl?
>>
>>146637436
Not that I know of, but I only paid attention to the gay sex.
>>
>>146637436
daggone grandpa?
>>
>>146637436
No
>>
>>146638143
Clear bad end is best end, I dare anyone to prove me wrong.
>>
>>146638220
Becoming a grandpa somehow.
>>
>>146640131
Nah.
However, I am always up for banging foxy grandpas. Love me some silver foxes.
Silver foxboy GDILF
>>
File: get dunked on.png (19KB, 741x385px) Image search: [Google]
get dunked on.png
19KB, 741x385px
short boys all bodied
>>
>>146640131
banging gmilfs
>>
>>146640449
Ara ara, you wouldn't want an old man like me~
is required of course
>>
>>146641515
>>146640449
He should have the hat too.
>>
>>146641616
>>
That girl
>>
>>146641443
Shut up swisgar
>>
Lazy alligal
>>
>>146644517
Noes toki
>>
Megamilfs
>>
>>146649093
ultramilfs
>>
>>146647270
DEATHROLL blOWJOBS
>>
femPC getting fucked in the butt
>>
>>146653165
That just sounds fucking painful
>>
>>146653839
>death by snu snu blowjob version
>painful

anon, its like you cum to death, since when this is a bad thing
>>
>>146649093
>>146651421
giga milfs
>>
>>146649093
>>146651421
Too much milf
>>
So guys what are some good text based games ?
>>
>>146644512
Who is that girl
>>
Crab girl handjobs
>>
>>146630597
I wonder if they were just fucking with you
>>
>>146627014
Gib money or I report you
>>
>>146619432
>>146617671
These people sound mean.
>>
>>146661948
Who knows.
Gave me an in-joke, at least.
>>146664787
Okay hold on
>>146668024
And/or greedy
>>
>>146613924
>not to 25
>>
>>146612119
I remember reading some manga where the main character had some big titted sword spirit that couldn't not cut people in her human form. Poor guy.
>>
>>146605373
>>146607491
Count to 50 in a blink of an eye
>>
>>146585342
Thankfully we can fix that with slabmagic
>>
>>146682638
But what if you can't?
>>
>>146582625
I bet she's lewd
>>
Sheepie is a ten/ten writer
>>
>>146688682
agree
>>
Fifteen men on a dead man's chest.
>>
>>146691054
That's a huge chest
Or those men are super tiny
>>
>>146691545
You came to the wrong neighborhood, amigo.
CoC discussion is discouraged here.
>>
File: 1464021237248.png (120KB, 500x476px) Image search: [Google]
1464021237248.png
120KB, 500x476px
>>146691772
Oh. I'll see myself out then. As you could tell, I'm not exactly a regular.
>>
>>146691861
No worries. Good luck and maybe check out /d/?
>>
>>146692014
Don't wish scum like that good luck.
>>
Do a flip
>>
>>146697703
do two
>>
>>146695521
When will you faglords remove coc from the op
everytime somone brings it up you guys sperg out
>>
>>146699876
three
>>
File: Salamander_not_fanart.jpg (40KB, 393x600px) Image search: [Google]
Salamander_not_fanart.jpg
40KB, 393x600px
>>146695521
>>146701023
What's the hate with CoC?
I'm doing a serious playthrough now and it's pretty fun

And it's not even furry, it's mostly monster girl
>>
>>146704907
Read the history doc in the OP
>>
>>146704907
I dont hate it either but it annoys me that its still in the op and when people bring it up other people just get mad
>>
>The LN of that Amusement park anime series just implied that the MC and the best girl fucked

This just made so many doujins canon.
They will have the most beautiful children.
>>
>>146697703
>>146699876
>>146703591
>>
Dog girl wants you to hold her leash.
>>
>>146708296
That one where the MC is Kanye West?
>>
>>146708436
Yes.
He fucked the girl who was 50 Cent.
>>
>>146708513
Who the hell was 50 cent
>>
>>146708513
>>146708296
Latifa Fleuranza or Isuzu Sento
>>
>>146708976
>>146709120
The sento is Cent.
>>
>>146709228
meh
>>
>>146708309
yes
>>
>>146695521
The only scum here are the people that insist on keeping CoC in the title.
>>
Girl that gets off just from hugging you
>>
>>146709228
sexy eye patch girls when
>>
>>146709315
She's got a good body, at least.

>>146713615
When we can have pirates.
Or maybe some kind of rough adventuring type girl whose lived through a few close calls.
>>
>>146708309
One lewd puppy girl
>>
>>146714661
True that
>>
>>146709228
nice customers
>>
Girl that can't read
>>
>>146708301
way too many
>>
>>146713597
That's too weird.
>>
>>146686808
All elve girls are
>>
>>146725138
What's an elve?
>>
>>146685821
you can
>>
>>146728806
Don't tell me what I can and can't do.
>>
>>146671379
Well they're greedy of course
>>
>>146638857
Confirmed. Koujaku fanboys get rekt.
>>
>when you make out with your husbando and have the exact same posture and body language, so you know you're soulmates
>>
>>146657336
Slablands
>>
File: tumblr_my5kecKWNJ1qh16uco1_400.gif (52KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_my5kecKWNJ1qh16uco1_400.gif
52KB, 360x270px
cute cyclops boy who only has eye for you
>>
>>146661452
clawjobs
>>
http://gelbooru.com//images/41/43/4143b5e63ec3bd20f67bf9e29c8f945d.png?3232744

Alium Grils
>>
>>146738994
Too lesbian.
>>
>>146739638
There's somewhat less lesbian pictures of her, but I wanted the one that showed off the teef.
>>
>>146657049
never enough
>>
File: edit.png (899KB, 882x681px) Image search: [Google]
edit.png
899KB, 882x681px
>>146580803
consider small, tho
>>
>>146653940
death is always bad
>>
>start playing an indie otome game about youtubers
>don't recognize any of them
well that's disappointing
>>
>>146742509
also I like that they're in a japanese high school, of course, and still have their thick lumberjack beards
>>
>>146742691
It's because they don't look like themselves. I can tell you that one is John Tron but otherwise they're too generic.
>>
>>146743297
well to be honest I only know like 8 or so youtubers, and none of them are these guys. Now if it was Matt/Pat/Liam/Woolie/Slowbeef/Diabetus/VB/SheSellsetc/Chip then maybe, but it's not.
>>
>>146742691
actually if I ignore that this is based off real people and how weird that concept is, to me anyway, this game is actually kind of enjoyable. At the very least I'm glad it's not solely the usual -dere boys yet.
>>
>>146651421
sounds like a super hero
>>
>>146742691
I can actually tell who they all are. They actually are based on Normal Boots people but they do have youtube accounts.
>>
File: cute ears.png (217KB, 343x409px) Image search: [Google]
cute ears.png
217KB, 343x409px
>>146744597
Great, you can help me! Who's this qt? He's a different club group and I don't know if he's based on a real person or not. It's like a rival club, idk.
>>
>>146744707
I haven't seen him before he might be an NPC.
>>146742691
These I can tell you who they are except one.
>>
>>146744870
I actually found out who it was when I found out and googled the club name, looks like it's a real group.
Feel a little skeevy, he looks much younger and/or twink-y IRL.
and which one don't you recognize, I've memorized all the dateable boy names in the game.
>>
>>146744960
The one Jirard is talking to on >>146742691
I keep drawing a blank.
>>
>>146745181
Shane, if you're talking about the one in bottom right corner. He's being presented as a dick.
>>
>>146745241
Yeah, thanks!
>>
>>146745241
do you, uh, want a link to this shit?
>>
>>146745339
whoops, meant >>146745294
>>
>>146745339
Na, I can easily find it, I just haven't felt like playing it, yet. Thanks, though!
>>
>>146745443
No problem, and you should actually give it a try if you have free time. I'm something of an otome connoisseur or sommelier and it's actually entertaining without being too annoying. A pleasant surprise for what I thought was going to be a try-hard parody/trend game.
>>
>>146745554
Noice, thanks for liking it and supporting them. I like the dudes because of the effort they put into their videos and games.
>>
>>146647270
ripped aligator girl
>>
File: Giga Mermaid.webm (3MB, 926x517px) Image search: [Google]
Giga Mermaid.webm
3MB, 926x517px
Beeeeeg mermaids
>>
>>146745934
No prob. Although like I said, I don't know any of them so I can't speak to how accurate their personalities are. So far I'm on Jirard's route and he's a lovable friendly boy who goes balls deep into everything he does.
>>
>>146746804
I salute Shantae's contribution of cute girls to the world.
>>
>>146746998
Wayforward knows what the fuck is up
>>
cat girls
>>
>>146745339
>>146747874
>>
loli cultist
>>
>>146742509
>this game has a semi-yandere kind of not really but close enough
my kink!
>>
nude nymph girls
>>
Impregating your 10000 girl harem
>>
>>146753000
Doing it right
>>
Fisher girls
>>
smart but ignorant waifu
>>
>>146757210
CAVE GIRL
>>
bear girls
>>
>>146759467
We've got one in progress anon.
>>
flying girls
>>
Lolis
>>
>>146754895
The predator fish
>>
>>146746804
i'd fuck that
>>
>>146746264
SUPER MUSCLE
>>
>>146746804
I need to play that game
>>
Secret ninja magic
>>
Yanderes
>>
>>146776674
if they make them right i'll tag along.
>>
I'm not a big drinker. Last year I got drunk about three, maybe four times. But since Thursday evening, I've only just gotten sober in the last few hours. This fucking referendum man...

Anyway, anyone got some good writing motivation stuff? Or just ideas? Just wanna throw a bunch of shit at the wall and see what sticks.
>>
>>146779016
Scroll up to the start of the thread and read about how you're wrong for disliking it.
>>
>>146779016
Chicken girls with excessive ass and thighs
>>
>>146779173
Should clarify, at this point I've stopped caring about who's right/wrong. Just the absolute shitstorm of news, been completely unavoidable.

>>146779420
This is always an option. Though whatever happened to that harpy that Schpadoinkle was writing? Hell, what happened to Schpadoinkle?
>>
Goth girls
>>
>>146779016
This makes me think, Sheepie should stream herself writing. I bet it would be a really good motivator for her and everyone watching. Hell, all the writers could take turns doing it.
>>
>>146780595
I never liked that.
>>
>>146779871
He came back saying he'd work on something but then disappeared.
>>
>>146780824
Damn, that sucks. Hope he turns up again.
>>
>>146781565
>>146780824

he'd probably got a big project on college or work and forgot us.
>>
mtfs
>>
>>146780708
It's never happened before though.
>>
Monkey girl
>>
>>146744478
Yep.
>>
>>146778471
Same. I'm tired of "he's the obsessive yandere and he's the possessive one and-" shit. They should all be obsessive and possessive, that's a yandere's raison d'etre. Don't try to pass off a clingy dude as a full-blown yandere, it's disrespectful.
>>
>>146784606
not them but I'd get performance anxiety when I would open a doc and see that little animal icon in the upper right
>>
kungfus
>>
>>146790530
fungus
>>
Where is Charles Lee?
>>
>>146786327
Monkeying around
>>
https://mega.nz/#!Z0UU3C6S!AQ2UxL7UFTcKK_cUbFT3qlY_E9zpIYZdWrjP_7v0coE
Dragon Toad finished, Fire Elemental BJ also finished.
Desert hub or Forest hub next? I need to write both anyway.
>>
>>146796517
forest, we needs some elf tits
>>
File: milk dud people.gif (300KB, 500x183px) Image search: [Google]
milk dud people.gif
300KB, 500x183px
>>146742691
>for a lark have this picture surrounded by pics of them IRL and have my tech-challenged mum give it a go at guessing who's who.
>she gets all of them right first try
>>
Nering all the options
>>
>>146789789
I wouldn't mind doing it. Also if you streamed it they wouldn't actually have to visit the doc.
>>
>>146786327
When the monkey girl gets added
>>
>>146801508
when
>>
>>146742509
>>146742691
Welp, I'm done.
>>
>>146803368
Done with what?
>>
Eyes of fire
>>
>>146805837
One desire
>>
orc girl that steals your tv
>>
Guy who has to wake up before the crack of dawn even turns over on its halfawake self so he can cook breakfast for some trucker types.

Then he posts about it on a website imageboard dedicated to a slowly developing text game.
>>
Cowboy and Indian girls that don't like each other.
>>
>>146738994
Showing them that dick is superior
>>
>>146812331
Can't beat the dick.
>>
>>146812331
Their species somehow are compatible with it despite the lack of them.

It's an experience she never knew she always wanted.
>>
>>146796612
This, the forest need to have more shit since it's closer to the beginning areas. Desert can come later.
>>
>>146738192
painful jobs
>>
>>146814817
They could be like that species of moth that only recently evolved to not have males and so still have reproductive anatomy
>>
>>146817313
Or like those lizards whose females can have young without the need of a mate, but it's basically a genetic clone of the mother
>>
>>146804570
Not doing flips
>>
>>146819375
It never ends
>>
>>146803368
well they voiced themselves (or at least the hidden block(?) group did, I kind of caught the tail end of the credits) so it's an official/approved otome at least. Not like the Sandler/Presidential/etc. otomes out there.
>>
ambos
>>
>>146741596
???
>>
>>146799384
Like game?
>>
>>146825713
This game.
>>
>>146794791
Dead
>>
>>146829083
Do you know the reference?
>>
>>146792273
fungus fu
>>
>>146831172
No
>>
>>146833262
nigga what are you doiiiiiiiiing
>>
Does anyone have a current download link? The one in the OP doesn't seem to be good anymore.
>>
>>146834457
Check out >>146796517
>>
>>146834510
Thanks Anon, you the best.
>>
>>146786327
Monkey girl thrills
>>
Mistakes.
>>
>>146776674
YANFEARS
>>
Super-speed Brown girl with hyooge teeters
>>
>>146838410
Teetees*
Fucking gatdamn autocorrect
>>
>>146838410
>>146838493
Teeters still sounds like a word for tits, at least.
>>
recreating the latest oglaf comic with your husbando
>>
Planting a flower girl in your castle to fuck
>>
G M I L FS
>>
File: 8.gif (1MB, 268x274px) Image search: [Google]
8.gif
1MB, 268x274px
>>146742691
>>146742509
>get so many points towards a character's route that it goes beyond the love meter
>BAD END
I know he's tsun but this is fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>146807883
>only one
>>
BROWN ELF GIRLS
>>
elf brown girls are lewd
>>
>>146845336
Brown milfs
>>
>>146847112
Np
>>
>>146848836
Yes
>>
If I streamed writing on picarto or twitch would anyone be interested?
>>
>>146852760
Someone might, there aren't that many of us around though.
>>
>>146853172
I'd probably do it after work so like 3-4pm est. I'll take a vote on what to work on or something.
>>
>>146853827
That's fine, I'm just saying don't expect like massive numbers.
>>
>>146853956
I mean I'm not new or anything, I'm just trying to get this general to be a little less dead.
>>
>>146854534
We need to spread the word around for that basically and it's up to tatoba to green light that.
>>
>>146854575
>tats needs to greenlight people watching me write
?
>>
>>146855648
Sorry should have green texted, I mean greenlight on spreading the word about the game and where to get info about itl
>>
>>146847112
always need more
>>
annoying girls
>>
>>146859452
As in they are annoying or
>>
>>146847112
Best
>>
File: 1440286895244.gif (2MB, 390x219px) Image search: [Google]
1440286895244.gif
2MB, 390x219px
CoC Revamp Mod
Hot or Not?
>>
>>146847098
>>146845336
Fucking lewd elves
>>
>>146843552
>not one
>>
>>146839593
Planting where
>>
>>146838410
Whats she from?
>>
>>146877840
A doujin
http://exhentai.org/g/948243/eada5a9781/

She's really sensitive of her body image.
>>
>>146837374
>fearing yanderes
>>
If I were to stream myself writing now, how many people would be interested in watching?
>>
>Back hurts from bending over too long working during training in new job.
>Ladys training me concerned if my back might be a problem, tell me if I think it'll be too much trouble to not come to work tomorrow.

I'm so conflicted right now.
>>
>>146836607
Making mistakes
>>
coc is a godsend
>>
>>146889382
tedumb pls go
>>
>>146831172
No tell me
>>
Anyone know where I'd need to start with creating a CoC rip off?
I don't have any experience programming or using flash.
>>
>>146884290
I'll take that as a no. Time for videogames.
>>
http://danbooru.donmai.us/data/__mutio_blue_submarine_no_6_drawn_by_ban__0770b77bd460f31e21fe6cc8a5e78f6e.jpg

FEEEEEEEEEEEEESH
>>
>>146822604
Bom ass
bomb ass girl
>>
>>146741596
>>146823628
I'll take this as impressed silence and actively try to go even smaller. Wish me luck.
>>
>>146820732
Fact
>>
>>146897384
>>146891302
I really need to stop subliminally copying other posts when I type, it's getting ridiculous.
>>
>>146815990
Lets not
>>
Lolis
>>
>>146891109
Nothing?
>>
>>146891109
>>146901663
Go to amataur game dev general
>>
>>146903519
Can't find one
>>
>>146904132
catalog and ctrl find agdg
>>
>>146904215
Thank you.
They apparently don't know how to properly compose general OPs.
>>
>>146891580
fresh
>>
>>146905581
fesh
>>
>>146884290
I would have lurked, but I wasn't around.
>>
SHARK GIRLS
>>
>>146891580
Cute and smooth.
>>
>>146891580
I read that as reee
>>
milfs
>>
Viking girl
>>
Pro wrestler alligator girl
>>
>>146884714
It's a trick.
>>
Smart girl that wants to fuck because it helps her stop thinking
>>
>>146920302
Definitely sounds like a doujin.
>>
escaped psycho girl
>>
>>146923980
me
>>
GEDS
>>
>>146927475
Highschool equivalent diplomas
>>
>>146930584
>good enough diploma
>>
Using cannons to create homing cannon balls of doom
>>
Magical nukes
>>
>>146901258
1000000 year old lolis
>>
>>146878847
Thanks and must be hard to run with those weighing her down
>>
>>146885795
"accidentally" impregnating girls
>>
Spicy girls
>>
>>146878847
nice
>>
>>146874180
Castle gardens she's a sun flower
>>
>>146860440
both
>>
File: 1464682708425.png (709KB, 619x590px) Image search: [Google]
1464682708425.png
709KB, 619x590px
>>146746804
I want slide into her damp snatch and pass out from her low tide fumes
>>
Girl who died for your sins and came back
>>
>>146938249
She's super human, weight is no issue
>>
>>146950084
>demonized because of you

No!
>>
lewd panties
>>
undead brides
>>
>>146786327
monkey girl with lewd pole dancing
>>
>>146951916
Making your husbando wear it for permanent boner.
>>
Girl that calls you el cannon
>>
Martial artist Gazelle girls
>>
Falling into an all woman hot spring and starting an orgy.
>>
Leting girls who commit crimes doing "community service" that is giving you blowjobs
>>
So I've been gone for a couple weeks. I miss anything good/important?
>>
Cyclops girls
>>
milfs
>>
lolllli girlss
>>
>>146964463
Updates with new content.
>>
Sick as fuck, that means I need to work harder.
Anything ready to add?
>>
Gonna give this another shot. Anyone up to watch me stream some writing?
>>
>>146975751
I'm in, just post stream link
>>
>>146975751
I'll lurk, but I probably won't talk or anything.
>>
>>146974835
Oh, cool. I'll have to poke about then. Thanks.
>>
poor girls
>>
Adopting poor loli girls.
>>
Big Giraffe with big ass and no horseock
>>
>sit down in Subway to my """nice""" meal
>take first bite of sandwich dripping with vinaigrette (when I specifically asked for only a little, fuck you asshole)
>song comes on that is literally, I kid you not, "I want to have a beer with Jesus"
>vinaigrette and sandwich chunks comes out in a goddamn spray all over the seat in front of me
Kentucky
evens write, odds art
>>
>>146979436
>shit service
>shit music
Probably has more to do with a shit store desu
>>
>>146980286
don't you desu me, they gave me student discounts when no one else would I would fucking die for Subway and their white macadamia nut cookies. pull your head out of your ass you mcfucker.
>>
>>146975836
>>146975895
Nevermind, there's no way for me to stream without paying $$$

>>146979436
Subway doesn't refrigerate their meat and lets their employees come in where they're puking. I wouldn't eat there.
>>
>>146955402
Having them lewdly dance on your pole
>>
>>146980914
>>146980620
I'm ride or die
>>
>>146980914
>doesn't refrigerate their meat
ew really
>>
>>146980914
>doesn't refrigerate their meat
Guess the local one's bucking the trend then.

>>146980620
I love a good bit of Subway, I was saying that particular one seems to be the issue.
>mcfucker
I prefer to get my greasy fast food from Wendy's thank you very much. At least they get the order right.
>>
>>146981958
square patties are unnatural and an abomination
>>
>>146982060
Unnaturally & abominably delicious, yeah.
>>
>>146951774
Shit sucks
>>
>>146975290
I haven't looked at anything new, but I don't think Devon was added from last time.
>>
Cloisene
>>
>>146950547
Are you sure?
>>
>>146985210
That's because Devon gets introduced when the baker MILF is pregnant, and only mPCs can get those scenes.
If Devon gets introduced for fPCs, then I can add it easily.
>>
>>146990901
I'm looking at the milf baker's doc, there's a little section at the bottom where fPCs can request that her son help them, which keys into all his content with a confirmation. That probably just isn't in the game, along with another little scene there where you get him to help once you've already started screwing him.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-JmBjsdwW134gBj0W-58AKcsVUWq-1TfeQl2eCvvhN8/edit#heading=h.o6tysqq44oc8
>>
>>146991715
I see. So, the fPC Devon path begins when the PC buys bread. All right, time to begin adding stuff.
>>
>>146948545
what
>>
>>146992487
Anon has a smell fetish or is trying to gross you out for laughs.
>>
>>146946323
I'm seeing a reference here
>>
File: thedeadarealive-v1.png (481KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
thedeadarealive-v1.png
481KB, 1024x768px
Doing a horror stream
Doomhole - at Cytube
>>
>>146988457
Divisions.
>>
>>146940437
So many of the pcs spawn are going to be running around
>>
the mega link in the OP doesn't work, where can get the link from
>>
>>146998138
Over >>146796517
>>
File: 10125789542.gif (254KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
10125789542.gif
254KB, 500x280px
>>146998351
you

i like you

>capthca involves fluffy and bouncy pancakes

it's a sign i tell ya
>>
>>146998557
>that show
Shame about the protagonist.
>>
>>146936137
10000000000000000000000000000 year old lolis
>>
>>147000934
What do you mean
>>
>>147003074
I just found him really annoying.
>>
smart stupid criminal girl
>>
>>147005170
what does he mean
>>
More loli mouse
>>
>>147009771
Has there been any news about that beyond the initial pastebin?
>>
>>147009841
Not that I've seen
>>
Training a princess.
>>
>>147007207
Smart but doesn't do it to improve herself
>>
>>147012121
What a shame.
>>147014579
Becoming the power of the dick behind the throne?
>>
I've been out of the loop for a year, anyone have the most recent TiTs build or at least want to tell me how much further it fell?
>>
>>147015383
We don't talk about that shit here.
>>
>>147015257
That and the pride of raising a young girl into a noble lady utterly devoted to you.
>>
>>147017437
Yes. That too is nice.
>>
>>147009841
Still being worked on
>>
>>147018157
Good to hear. Thanks.
>>
Enlightenment.
>>
>>147020061
Gradient hair.
>>
>>147020157
Magical rainbow scroll thing.
>>
>>147020291
Fashionable nun dresses.
>>
>>147020857
Stonkin' great Buddhist tits.
>>
>>147020979
Bodacious Buddhist bottoms.
>>
>>147021105
Yeah I've got nothing now other than "namusan".
>>
File: Wheezer.png (62KB, 366x279px) Image search: [Google]
Wheezer.png
62KB, 366x279px
>Slablands
>Extant proof that good writing doesn't fix retarded game design
Like, seriously. Why the fuck do you have it in a .exe and not a .swf?
>>
>>147000934
What show
>>
>>147021243
No prob, it was good while it lasted.

>>147021328
Design choices from ages ago, and I don't know shit about Flash.
>>
>>147021546
Something DxD I believe.
>>147021547
I could have mentioned her followers but that felt like I would be reaching a bit too much.
>>
File: Paperman Misfire.gif (3MB, 412x443px) Image search: [Google]
Paperman Misfire.gif
3MB, 412x443px
>>147021547
How to fix Slablands in 2 easy steps:
>Change the text box background to be white, change the text to be black, and lower the font size
>Have all of the text show up at once, and add a "Next" button instead of clicking and having it randomly change pages

Please, at least try this
>>
>>147022413
Black on white is fucking ugly as sin, it's bright and eye-gouging. There's a reason hardly any game designer uses it these days.
>>
>>147022413
I'll discuss the second one with WA.
And try using the mouse wheel for text navigation.
>>
>>147022464
>People with astigmatism (aproximately 50% of the population) find it harder to read white text on black than black text on white. Part of this has to do with light levels: with a bright display (white background) the iris closes a bit more, decreasing the effect of the “deformed” lens; with a dark display (black background) the iris opens to receive more light and the deformation of the lens creates a much fuzzier focus at the eye.
>Jason Harrison – Post Doctoral Fellow, Imager Lab Manager – Sensory Perception and Interaction Research Group, University of British Columbia

You are objectively wrong.
>>
>>147023415
>There are only two choices for font and background colors in the world.
Are you color blind?
>>
File: moving-the-goalposts-300x2402.jpg (28KB, 300x240px) Image search: [Google]
moving-the-goalposts-300x2402.jpg
28KB, 300x240px
>>147023924
>>
>>147024358
My only goal is getting the background not to be white and burn a hole in my retina.
>>
>>146996238
A million
>>
Blood brothers
>>
>>146994024
Yep.
>>
>>147027610
Unsanitary.
>>
>>146993887
ew
>>
>>146995816
Math girls
>>
>>146981434
YEP
>>
>>146980960
Too lewd
>>
>>146977484
Making them your wives
>>
lewd bully lolis
>>
>>146973481
>>146970262
>0
>>146967016
never enough
>>
ambos
>>
>>147042369
Impregnating them
>>
>>146958015
Mexican girls?
>>
>>147047408
Spain is a place.
>>
>>146955402
too lewd
>>
>>147048224
Nope
>>
Flipping flyers
>>
Bear, tiger, gazelle, monkey, dancer, mouse, plant, shark, or spider?
>>
>>147053098
MOUSE DANCER PLANT SHARK
>>
>>147053098
Gazelle, mouse. Too many to choose from.
>>
>>147053098
You should just make a 24 hour poll
>>
>>147053098
This >>147055205
>>
>>147055608
http://www.strawpoll.me/10628948
>>
>>147056463
Everyone wants everything all at the same time
>>
>>147058947
Say that to the random spam of wished-to-have girls.
>>
>>147053098
All of them
>>
Magical power ranger girls
>>
lewd druid girls
>>
>>147056463
Monkey it is. I'll do gazelle if I have time.
>>
Bone trees
>>
Here's the monkeygirl

https://docs.google.com/document/d/11VYl4YhfFnPwsfK9yPNn__Shhx8C77gcGevpQ0GL2cI/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>147071519
Not bad. Not bad at all.
>>
Meat.
>>
>>147071519
Monkey butt.
>>
>>147038470
Not lewd enough
>>
>>146992352
finally, best character is getting added. I can finally pop these confetti poppers
>>
Post-raid celebration sex with a crew of lady pirates.
>>
>>147029491
Extremely
>>
>>147079247
That's your share of the booty.
>>
>>147078573
I meant it when I said I wouldn't slab him ever.
>>
>>147022413
lel at that image
>>
>>147083189
You did better than Kate Winslet in Titanic.
>>
Monster catching system
>>
>>147021908
>Something DxD I believe.
I think I might have tried to watch that
>>
>>147088340
Highschool DxD.
>>
Girl who can save me from dust allergies
>>
>>147021105
Fat bottomed Buddhist girl i could dig that.
>>
>>147021105
Hijiri in Slab when??
>>
>>147092462
You should know the default answer to that anon.
>>
>>147092462
What's that?
>>
>>147086668
Slabmon
>>
>>147020061
I already am
>>
>>147095974
No, or else you'd have reached samsara.
>>
>>147014621
doing it wrong
>>
>>147023415
I actually have astigmatism and find nightmode (light on dark background like white on black) text to be better.
>>
>>147100804
Ditto.
>>
Finding out that prince that keeps hitting on you is a reverse trap.
>>
>>147103689
Reverse traps don't get enough love.
>>
>>146483182
>Doesn't like femdom
fags
>>
>>147104187
True enough.
>>147103689
If they're just randomly hitting on the PC they don't seem all that good at keeping their real gender a secret.
>>
>>147106750
>If they're just randomly hitting on the PC they don't seem all that good at keeping their real gender a secret.
You claiming gays don't exist in slablands?
>>
>>147106817
I'm claiming that, unless they're also abstaining from sex, the cat's gonna be outta the bag pretty quick.
>>
>>147106929
They could just have enough of a thing for you that they put caution aside.
>>
>>147106963
Then it wouldn't be random and I see no immediate fault in it.
>>
Bee fly girl
>>
shapeshifter
>>
Gravy control powers
>>
>>147110893
White or brown gravy?
>>
>>147110893
That's certainly unique.
>>
>>147108935
Fly bee girl
>>
>>147115987
It's hip to fuck bees.
>>
>>147117451
Makes sense
>>
>>147119021
yep
>>
No "bee's knees" joke. I'm proud.
>>
>>147123462
It was too obvious.
>>
Fighting a handsome pirate DILF the boat is his child, he's a metaphorical DILF with a catlass
>>
rinmarugames.com/playgame.php?game_link=manga-creator-vampire-hunter-page-2
make the most attractive vampire boy possible with this
also if you wanna self insert and design the getting-choked hunter after yourself I'm not gonna judge
>>
>>147126780
light/pale hair + dark skin is best color combo
>>
Chinese underwater ghost base
>>
coyate girl
>>
>>147126780
when will a vampire boy hold me down and murder me like I deserve?
>>
>>147133558
Yesterday
>>
>>147135853
I wish, I just had a job interview yesterday. No cute fanged boy to save me from a life of student loans and disappointments.
>>
>>147136313
Work for sewage tank drainers. Make shitload of money because no one wants to do the job ???? profit
>>
>>147136843
I gag really easily from sights and smells, (though not when physically doing anything with my throat oddly enough).
>>
>look up cute survivors for fallout 4
>just generic, none of them come close to my pale husbando
disgusting
boy I wish that mooch would get that job so he stops being on the tv 24/7
>>
>>147001029
Too old
>>
>>147136940
GET GOOD
>>
what's a good name for gazelle girl?
>>
>>147143623
Sylvie
>>
>>147143623
Naila.
>>
>>147143997
I like it. How does holding her legs up and pressing her back to a tree sound for fucking her?
>>
>>147144348
As long as it's a relatively smooth tree.
>>
>>147144376
It is. Here's the first bit, I gotta get on a plane.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/14TgZ29AAr7fErCeyjZzH6Z_cV5hWq4omaQ87I1gI8Uc
>>
>>147145378
awesome
>>
>>147145378
MAG
>>
>>147149516
?
>>
>>147150158
Martial artist gazelle girl.
>>
>>147145378
Just realized I forgot to write win/lose scenes for sparring so I'll do that at some point.
>>
>>147145378
>The sudden her action
Hah. It's pretty nice so far outside the obvious editing needed.
>>
>>147143997
Isn't that from the lion king? If so my sides
>>
>>147153708
>lion king
That's Nala according to IMDB.
>>
>>147149516
>>147150248
That's actually MAGG
>>
Fair maidens bathing you after a hard day of adventuring.
>>
>>147155863
Yeah forgot that extra g
>>
>>147154094
Ah well.
>>
>>147145378
neat.
>>
>>147140621
not old enough
>>
>>147136940
Wear nose plugs
>>
how do I git gud
>>
>>147136313
Work for internet tech support, consider suicide everyday.
>>
>>147167218
Work at gas station with food deli, bust your ass back and forth all 8 hours with little rest, back and feet hurt tremendously, too tired to do much of anything when you get home.
>>
>>147167479
>Gas station with deli
That's a new one.
>>
File: castlevaniabutindie.png (397KB, 486x3155px) Image search: [Google]
castlevaniabutindie.png
397KB, 486x3155px
>>147126780
>>
>>147123462
I forgot that saying even existed
>>
>>147173690
Simon has massive thighs
>>
Reverse traps
>>
>>147177613
They're the haps.
>>
>>147177613
On our laps.
>>
>>147110893
Doesn't sound helpful
>>
>>147172176
It's Parkers. A company mainly in Georgia and expanding quite rapidly across the southeast.
>>
Elf princess
>>
>>147108943
shapeshifting loli that changes into a milf to seduce you
>>
>>147184540
Wasteful.
>>
Edgy girls
>>
>>147104187
I know it's bullshit
>>
>>147188119
Sanding down that edge
>>
>The new Berserk anime
Oh my god it's horrible
>>
>>147191646
how
>>
Bull girls
>>
>>147191704
It's CG. And not the good kind.
>>
>>147191646
lel
>>
bullying girls
>>
>>147197451
Bullying bully girls and their bully friends.
>>
>>147193421
That's a shame.
>>
>>147200652
why would they do that with something popular
>>
>>147202820
hate
>>
>>147202820
Cheapness?
>>
>>147204828
kill them all
>>
>>147200652
>>147202820
I have no idea
The worst part is there are bits of actual 2d animation in-between long stretches of 3d. And the hand drawn stuff looks freakin' ace in comparison.
>>
Jedi powers
>>
>New Real 23 picture
>Once again, that blue haired girl that's nowhere near as busty as the others is somewhat out of focus and looking unhappy.

I sorta feel sorry for her. For reals.
>>
>>147163848
And a blindfold? How am I supposed to do the job then?
>>
>>147209816
She'll be padding her bra before long.
>>
>>147211454
Wear ear plugs
>>
>>147213758
Why don't I just get a really niche cam job where I pretend to be a real doll and just sit in absolute silence for an hour?
Actually I know some people have fetishes about being ignored so fuck, you could probably make money doing that. Not enough, but more than nothing.
>>
Sandals with socks
>>
>>147215947
FUCKING DISGUSTING
>>
>>147209816
what is real 23
>>
Girls with honor
>>
>>147186354
We find out the truth as she has trouble holding the form
>>
>>147209461
Jedis are overrated
>>
>>147218553
I played a dress up game that was "scifi hero/heroine" maker but it was aggressively (and p much only) jedi/star wars themed and such a disappointment. I'm fucking done w/ the whole thing desu.
That said, it's also the only dressup game with facial hair choices that actually look good.
>>
>>147218716
>>147218716
>>147218716
new thread
Thread posts: 745
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.