[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tsg/ - The Sims General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 763
Thread images: 196

File: thesimsgenerallogo.png (109KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
thesimsgenerallogo.png
109KB, 900x900px
Claude Makes OP Edition

Previous Stuff Thread: >>145879685

>Official News:
http://www.thesims.com/news
http://simsvip.com/

>Patch Notes for The Sims 4:
https://help.ea.com/en/article/the-sims-4-updates/

>General Sims Information:
http://pastebin.com/MxNGbcnW

>Expansion Evaluation:
The Sims 3: https://a.pomf.cat/dhgjdd.pdf

>Game Cracks:
http://pastebin.com/WUrPaKbF

>Booru:
http://thesimsgeneral.booru.org/

>Gallery Tag:
#ts4vg (Enable Custom Content in left pane)

>Mods and Custom Content:
- Maxis Match for Sims 4: http://pastebin.com/wS3a2En9
- Sims 4 and 3: http://pastebin.com/TBqj7S7b
- Sims 2: http://pastebin.com/eYZvWXYs
- Adult CC: http://pastebin.com/Qr7a989F

>Challenges:
http://pastebin.com/6DMQPWvd

>/tsg/ Creations:
http://pastebin.com/sgpd6STL

>Archive/Resources:
http://pastebin.com/kkq3CRs

>Current OP Template Resources
Text: http://pastebin.com/mpLELmFc
Images: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xfes0e760tkoojt/AACwI8al4j9fDCDCznxvCjwPa?dl=0
>>
File: 06-20-16_5-13-46 PM.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
06-20-16_5-13-46 PM.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>146374854

Ahem, yeah I started playing the sims again. Made a kinda average joe character with aging, MC Commander, etc etc. Gonna attempt some sort of legacy situation.
>>
>>146374954
Every time I think of MC Control I think Commander instead.
>>
File: 08-12-15_12-27 PM-2.png (2MB, 1920x1028px) Image search: [Google]
08-12-15_12-27 PM-2.png
2MB, 1920x1028px
>>
>>146375267
The ass was fat.
>>
The only thing that irks me as a pirate is the lack of the latest mods.
EA can't make their own game.
>>
Today the urge to play The Sims came to me.
I've never tried The Medieval Sims. Doesn't seem like internet liked that game either. Is it really garbage?
>>
File: Screenshot-6 (6).jpg (737KB, 1600x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot-6 (6).jpg
737KB, 1600x1024px
Wew, having facial blending for immigrants set at -1 to 1 at Nraas really produces some interesting townies to mingle with!
>>
Sex mods for mysims when
>>
I just bought TS4 for 24 bucks. I figured I would never pay 60 for it but I'm tired of my crack randomly not working so I bit the bullet. Can I pirate the DLC on a legit copy?
>>
>>146378180
It can be fun for a day or 2.

Problem with it was that it's more "story-driven" whatever the word was now exactly while still having pretty much every story-thingy be in rabbit-holes.

Also inability to play the campaign game and save your kingdom for next mission really annoyed me, made customising your castle'n shit feel redundant though there should be "free roam" way to play it too ignoring the main mission and just playing it sort of like Sims.

Give it a try for free obviously
>>
>>146378694
>tired of mod bugs and EA bugs not working
>expects this to change by buying it
wew lad
>>
>>146378180

No, it's fun.
I love medieval settings so if you do too, you'll like this one. If you like the sims and like rpgs, play it.

The bad things for me are that too many things happen off screen. For example, you send your sim somewhere and then read what cool things happened but not actually see it. Also, can't freely build. You can place stuff and decorate though.

As always, I recommend pirating because fuck EA.
>>
>>146378791
>>146378886
Yeah, I like medieval settings. I will try it out for free, there can be no harm in that. Right?
>>
>>146378180
One of the more fun sim games, just try it for a bit.
Not really as 'replayable' as normal sim games, but still pretty good.
>>
>>146378694
> Can I pirate the DLC on a legit copy?
Nope.
Just put your legit copy on another computer to download tray files from the gallery, if you're into that.
>>
>>146380182
>>146379675
So i'm looking at the possibilities of pirating the game.Should I get the vanilla version or Pirates and Nobles?
>>
>>146381020

Get the expansion as well.
There is no reason not to.
>>
>>146374854
>Current OP Template Resources
>>
maek babbies
>>
>>146378418
That's just possible to do with immigrants, isn't it? Not townies like maids and that?
>>
>>146386259
There's "resident assignment" on Nraas Register which i'd assume throws townies to maid and such jobs.
>>
>>146386839
Oh, you're right, I completely forgot about that. Thanks.
>>
up
>>
>>146378418
>Jew nose
>FAS

wew
>>
>Make qt waifu sim in vanilla 3 for 360
>go to Landgrabb house
>befriend Ms. Landgrabb and Landgrabb Jr
>make out with Mrs. Landgrabb
>still bffs
>befriend Mr. Landgrabb
>fuck him
>they get engaged
>Ms. Landgrabb hates my sim
>get in fights with her and beat her ass
>have her and her son live with us
>she takes care of my sims and her husbands children

In 4 they made Landgrabb look like a nerdy faggot, in 3 he looked more suave

I tried to get my sim with this fire fighter too but he was too comitted to his dyke gf, she's strong too.

Did EA remove the step child thing? In 3 it was recognized that my sim was his sons step mother but it doesn't show up in 4
>>
>children sims asking my children sims to skip school and go to the club

??????

Degeneracy simulator

>>146391707
I think I've seen it in 4 a few times.

Also, I'm not sure they're the same Landgrabbs.
>>
>>146391707
Yes, there's no stepchild relationship and the sims act like they're unrelated. All good sims of pure hearts kick out their spouse's children, lest they be tempted.
>>
>>146391913
What kind of club?
>>
>>146392825
Nightclub.

At 11AM
>>
>>146392096
Well they aren't related.

At least not by blood.

There is nothing wrong with fugging your step kids.

Although Ideally you wouldn't be raising some other mans children like a cuck.

But I guess if you get some BP out of it there's no harm done. :^)
>>
>>146392906
So a dayclub then
>>
File: 06-22-16_1:47:55 PM.png (973KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
06-22-16_1:47:55 PM.png
973KB, 1280x800px
>Tranny ass mad her sister looks like Barbie
>>
>>146393187
>her
>>
>>146395213
>Misgendering a Hulk Tier tranny

nty senpai I want to continue living. :^)
>>
>adfly blocker prevents adfly from taking me to the download
>disable it
>adfly cries about my adblocker
>disable it
>3 tabs open trying to bait me into installing malware

>all I wanted was to download a qt dress

ffs this shits getting out of hand.
>>
File: Can't wake up.jpg (66KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Can't wake up.jpg
66KB, 600x450px
>>
>>146396449
what the fugg
>>
What are some good default replacement eyes for 3?

Something that's relatively "realistic" as in no overly bright vampire eyes and such shit.
>>
Shiett, I missed my chance to make an epic OP again. Oh well, I'll be back when 750 comes around, and you'll be drooling
>>
File: thiccer.png (10KB, 96x114px) Image search: [Google]
thiccer.png
10KB, 96x114px
>get science career levelled
>feed embiggen potions to skinny grills
>>
>>146398451
I'm using ones made by BlueWaffles, see if you like any
http://brntwaffles.tumblr.com/tagged/eyes
>>
>>146401405
*burntwaffles, jesus
>>
>>146395730
Make a troll account on Tumblr and make a callout post about it, andi then after a while reveal that you did this as a joke and that simmers should consider other ways of getting money such as Patreon or donation via PayPal rather than ignoring how most people who download their content will end up getting viruses with the mods which is somethign that should be discouraged
>>
File: 06-23-16_1-10-39 PM.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
06-23-16_1-10-39 PM.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>tfw trait maxed clones
Finally my munchkin character can act out his evil plans without taking direct responsibility.
>>
>>146380295
>Nope.
Damn. I don't wanna give EA any more money.

>Just put your legit copy on another computer to download tray files from the gallery, if you're into that.
I don't know what that means.
>>
What are the must have DLCs for TS4? I have GTW, is Get Together worth it? It seems kind of lackluster tbqh
>>
>>146406197
You can't access the gallery online for pirated versions, but if you put a legit copy on another computer, you can send yourself the files from it. Houses/rooms/sims
>>
>>146408012
Ah, I get it. Thanks for the explanation.
>>
The witch outfit in Spooky stuff is so lame and uninspired, 2 and 3 witch outfits weren't so special but it's a downgrade, even if it is a halloween costume
>>
>make super ugly sim to laugh at
>get him a family
>he grows old
>find myself a bit attached to him.
>he dies
>tear up a little

>his daughter gets pregnant
>his ghost comes
>he feels her belly and they both get excited
>I cry

;~;

Why does this game give me feels?
>>
where can i find the latest patch for sims 4 if im a pirate
>>
>>146413851
it's not cracked yet.
>>
>>146414303
where would i even look for stuff like that anyway
>>
Who was it that fed Bella donuts and made her a turbo fatty then burned her alive?

Why did you do it?
>>
What the hell, these TS4 expansion packs are so expensive. Has it always been like this?
>>
>>146414398
Don't worry, people will be screaming like fuck over here once its actually around
>>
>>146415393
Yes, they've always been priced at $40.

Stuff packs used to be $20 and didn't include items with special interactions.
>>
File: 06-22-16_6-10-24 PM.png (2MB, 1920x1028px) Image search: [Google]
06-22-16_6-10-24 PM.png
2MB, 1920x1028px
>>146414454
I'm doing a black widow challenge.

She killed Bob Pancakes by trapping him in a grimy bathroom and farting on him. Didn't kill Eliza since she'd already moved out though.

Decided to trap the Goths by making them addicted to sweets so they'd go into my burn room, ended up burning the entire bottom floor. Apparently fire doesn't go upstairs?
>>
where is ANGERY poster?

i need to know in a silly way if the crack is out
>>
>>146378579
i forgot that existed
>>
File: Screenshot-6 (10).jpg (1MB, 1600x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot-6 (10).jpg
1MB, 1600x1024px
How were these things made again exactly?

The small world im playan has some "broken" buildings and i want to fix some of them a bit but if i just delete wall and do it again it goes like it is in the pic related allready.

Something something with terrain tools and cheats but i have no idea what it was again or what it was even called so help me out!
>>
Since I know once the Kids Pack comes out there'll be another 6 months to a year before the next crack, I'm thinking of biting the bullet and buying the Sims 4.

All up, it's fucking expensive, but I can get the base game and the two EPs for a decent(ish) price. I won't install until my game's completely up to date, but it might be the way to go for me.

Am I retarded? EA are unrepentant money-grubbers, but I genuinely have fun with this game and want to stay up to date in the future.
>>
File: image.png (31KB, 720x644px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
31KB, 720x644px
>>146422501
>Am I retarded?

Yes.
But do it anyway if you have the money.

As for me, I really don't want to install their cancer software launcher steam-like thing they have. I also don't want to pay a shitload of euros to get all the content. So I will stay suffering with no crack.
>>
>>146422501
Sims is the only series i can understand people caving in and selling their soul to jews because there's just simply no alternative to go for.
>>
>Sims 2 has the best genetics, good performance and good looking Sims
>Sims 3 has the most content/gameplay, terrible performance and fugly sims
>Sims 4 has the best looking sims but not much content

I don't know what to play.
>>
>>146422501
Not really.

You can get some stuff on sale.

I'd get the game with the two EPs then maybe get the rest of the stuff from Kinguin.
>>
>>146422501
Don't do it senpai
>>
>>146423246
Actually this was exactly the plan I had in mind.
>>
>>146424792
Yeah that's what I've been doing.

Gonna get the outdoors one soonish.
>>
>>146423239
Sims 1 has the best music and atmosphere.
>>
>>146425281
Best music for sure but it's a bit dated now

I play TS2 with the music from 1 anyway
>>
I was thinking real hard about it, and it seems like it be hard to make a simulation game like this. There's so many things to put into account when making something like this. I wouldn't even know what to call it.
>>
>>146425364
I like how ts2 let you add your own music to every radio station in the game
>>
All things considered TS2 is probably the best considering its improvments over its predecessor
TS1 has by far the most charm but is pretty rough when you go back to play it, TS3 has the most content and an open world but runs and looks like shit, while TS4 looks nice but only really has DUDE PARTIES LMAO content atm
>>
>>146425692
People honestly underestimate the time and effort required to make these games.

There were a few games made during the life of the first one trying to imitate.

They had larger budgets and dev teams.

Yet they had more limited focus and far more limited gameplay.

Will Wright was just a fucking Genius.

Plain and simple.
>>
>>146427416
How would I convince WW to help me? I should probably be posting this in /agdg/ though. Like just breaking it down in my head it's just so much and I would need a good group of people for each and every task.

I was thinking about it and wondered if I actually went through with it if I would be funded, would not jew the userbase either and hope to have a lot of content. It's quite the goal
>>
>>146429070
If you're trying to make a Sims competitor/spiritual successor, What engine do you want to make it in? Might I suggest you make it in Unreal or Source?
>>
>>146429070
I don't know who those are.

But, some perspective. Like, the sims 4 has about 30 people with animator in their titles.

That's not even including the part of the animation team in charge of modeling.

You'd need an absurd amount of know how and a massive team to work on something of this scale.

Good luck to you.
>>
>>146429565
>sims 4 has about 30 people with animator in their titles.
I wonder how much of that is just thin air, people who just pretty much fiddle their thumbs and such.
>>
>>146429487
I've heard of Unreal but I've never heard of Source, is it like Unreal?

>>146429565
Wright, should have just typed out his full name. And yes I would need an overwhelming amount of people.

Does EA hire people for motion capture or do they use the people on hand?

I'll take all the people EAs fired from the Sims project, has EA been mostly hiring women as of late? Which company had said that they hire based on "_______ and not skill/talent?"
>>
>>146429487
Doesnt Valve take a heavy cut from any profits of a game made with Source?
>>
>>146430051
Source engine is what Half-Life 2, TF2, Left 4 Dead, Counter Strike, and Garry's Mod are made in
>>
Just torrented Sims 4 'complete' and I've gotten an issue where the game straight up crashes my computer during build mode after like five minutes. Anyone have any idea what I'm talking about or has had the same issue?
>>
>>146430827
You must have did something wrong, check the .txt
>>
Decided to make a Simblr because I'm a dirty >tumblr-using SJW and because what the hell, I'd like to start actually telling some stories with my Sims.

Mostly just setting the stage at the moment, introducing the key players, but I'll be posting my Sims and mods and such there when I've got the time.

http://humanowitzlegacy.tumblr.com/
>>
>>146432468
>Done something wrong
What could I have possible done wrong?
Installation was literally install and move to desktop if you have an issue saying something about Origin.
I have no mods, game runs at 40-50FPS just fine with no hiccups. I get into building my house and it just up and dies forcing me to hold the power button and restart.
Other than character creation I think I prefer Sims 3 truth be told. Might just torrent that.
>>
>>146426774
TS4 is Facebook generation shit, cheevos are centric to everything.
>>
So what's your favorite skill in the sims game yer currently playing / each sims title you've played?
>>
>>146430730
Thanks.

I played with the idea of having the option for 'realistic' features and some 'anime-ish', though many people might not be into that, while playing 4 the other night I thought it would be nice to be more interactive with certain things you can buy in game instead of just having it 'there'

>>146438172
I always choose cooking, every single time.
>>
>>146438640
What other features do you want the game to have?
>>
>>146438640
Hard to go wrong with cooking. That's for sure.
>>
>>146439330
I was thinking about a city but it seems like too much for now so a small town or several. Interactive work stations for cooking/cop/firefighter/burglar, the idea of being able to control your character and picking and choosing what you want to steal seems fun.

Has the Sims ever had a hairstylist? I thought about that and you work your way up with your customers hair.

Abandoned places that are broken down from weather that brave characters or teenagers can explore.

Just a lot of things I'd probably need to get really good at first and have a good team I could count on.
>>
>>146433386
Are you like a legit SJW?
>>
>>146426774
Most sims games really only had a lot of

>DUDE PARTIES LMAO

In their ealy life spans.

I think the sims first expansion was called House Party wasn't it?

Sims 2 had a bit more focus on family play because of the new life stages. But the first expansion was.

>DUDE COLLEGE PARTIES LMAO

Followed by

>DUDE CLUBBING LMAO
>>
>>146441815
I'm thinking there could also be a gentrification aspect and an education/teacher career. Some things that EA doesn't include like teenage pregnancy or diabetes or even sperm donor options
>>
>>146442049
I thought about pregnant teens because there are a lot of those and I've thought of having handicap characters or at least characters in wheelchairs.

A teacher would be nice, but doing lessons and all those students. Wew.

Seasonal weather would be in the base game also no 39.99 expansion for the 4 seasons. I'm also curious as to what people want to see.

I've also played around with the idea of having alcoholics and methheads.
>>
>>146442328
That's a lot of stuff...

I'm not even sure that would appeal to the typical sims player honestly.
>>
>>146442328
How would you like the idea of a playable afterlife or angels that could preform miracles(cure the sick, bring the dead back to life, heal injuries)? And I agree about handicapped/disabled characters, none of the games have that which I think is stupid. I think that it would also need lots of customization options including gender, instead of bullet points you would have gender and sex sliders as well as body shape. As well if toddlers are in the game they should actually be able to do more than just sit in one spot and look cute, like maybe the game could let you set up playdates between toddlers and kids.
>>
>>146442774
Yeah, it's really a mixed feeling. Personally I feel more content would be good so you don't get easily bored but then there's the others who just like it as is or barebones
>>
>>146442774
The typical sims player would be a chick like Pupinia Stewart who thinks England is on another planet and doesn't know what British Pounds are. It doesn't have to appeal to the typical player. But from some of the features this sounds like a cross between Sims and GTA, like an Urbz 2 of sorts
>>
>>146443143
I don't know who Pupinia Stewart is.

But yes. I'm not really sure who his target audience is.

I'm wondering if it's simmers in general. Or if he's trying to appeal to certain parts of the fandom.
>>
>>146442891
I honestly haven't really thought about an afterlife aspect, maybe a werewolf living at the edge of town if there was anything supernatural going on

There would be a height slider, and something for body hair, 4 damn games and no body hair unless the character is a wolf.

I think the toddler play dates would be nice because, well they happen, one thing I dislike is how they made all toddlers the same and annoying, while I agree most are annoying as fuck there are some toddlers who are well behaved and don't cry about a lot of things here and there. It's like they've never been around different types of tots and just spoiled ones.

Also with hair and clothes I though maybe for starters about 30 masculine and 30 feminine hairstyles that don't have a lock so like eastern games you're male character can have his twin tails, much more clothing options and furniture options.

It sucks when they have hardly any vintage furniture and you have to work with what's there and hope it matches.
>>
>>146443353
This is Pupinia Stewart https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9iR6sLwDKY
>>
Any noteworthy stuff packs to wait discounts for?
>>
>>146443667
lmao wtf

>>146443790
They don't really have too much in them. Just look for something that appeals to you I guess.

I like Romantic garden stuff.

The wishing well is neat. And I just really landscaping so the plants with 10 gorillion color pallets is pretty nice for me.

Cute hair and clothes are in it.

But I only have that one and Movie Hangout.
>>
>>146443574
Also I'm thinking that like sims 4 you don't need special clothes for pregnancy and instead it creates the morphs for you. Teens should have a height difference, being shorter than adults and be about a blend of 2/3rds adult to 1/3rd child. I'm also thinking there could be a preteen stage as well, more childlike in appearance and interactions by default are locked so that you can't get past kissing and aren't allowed to drink alcohol or smoke. If you unlock the interactions in the game's settings you'll get achievements like "get a room" and a trait called "delinquent" added to the character.
>>
>>146444207
>awesomemod tier shit
Unironically kill yourself.
>>
>>146444448
Come on now. Also unlike awesomemod there wouldn't be any negative things added for teen-adult relationships. And teens could turn down advances form other teens saying they're "into someone with more experience"
>>
>>146444448
kek

Didn't the guy add in pedo shit then have your sim get sent to jail if you used it?

That was the most pointless shit I had ever seen.
>>
>>146444740
>Also unlike awesomemod there wouldn't be any negative things added for teen-adult relationships.
w-what?

They did that?

I only knew about the pedo shit getting your sims tossed in prison.
>>
>>146444928
That's what I meant by the negative things.
>>
>>146445371
It didn't affect teens just children x adult

afaik
>>
>>146444818
They did it for attention.
>>
>>146447225
That doesn't surprise me at all honestly.
>>
where's kim
>>
>>146449317
good question.
>>
Pets when.
>>
>>146450872
Later.

It always comes later.
>>
File: 06-24-16_12-53-57 AM.png (713KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
06-24-16_12-53-57 AM.png
713KB, 1920x1080px
>tfw the Sim you're making is cute as hell
>>
>>146451794
muh dik
>>
>get back into The Sims
>TSR
I almost forgot how much I hate that site - almost.
>>
>>146451896
He's a handsome devil. I'm almost afraid to play him, he looks so good.
>>
File: 06-24-16_1-04-53 AM.png (762KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
06-24-16_1-04-53 AM.png
762KB, 1920x1080px
>>146452441
Dropped pic.
>>
Ya'know how EA has medieval, have they ever done a pirate version of that?
>>
>>146451794
>>146452575
his face is a bit fat imo.
>>
>>146452834
Yes, the Pirates and Nobles expansion.
>>
Is there any hope for this game at this point

The expansions really don't add anything to the experience at all.
>>
File: 1451291125506.jpg (17KB, 232x217px) Image search: [Google]
1451291125506.jpg
17KB, 232x217px
>finding a cc blog with an artist whose content you like
>>
File: 4d4.jpg (30KB, 525x326px) Image search: [Google]
4d4.jpg
30KB, 525x326px
>Find a skin that looks good
>It's an overlay
>An overlay that can't be blended

Is it really so hard to just make a custom skin that's an actual skintone that you can stack details on top of? I don't want a skin that disappears every time I try to add freckles
>>
>>146456086
Heterochromia eyes literally have to be an overlay because of EA laziness and they end up clipping..
>>
>it's a find the mod causing the game to not load episode
This is what I get for not having quarantine folders for new shit.
>>
How much is TS4 complete?
Over 300 yet?
>>
>>146459641
>>
>1hr spent to find out I mistakenly used a Sims 3 cc in my Sims 4 folder
Why is finding lewd for 4 so hard REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: post-57-14393263930079.png (328KB, 551x647px) Image search: [Google]
post-57-14393263930079.png
328KB, 551x647px
>>
File: 8znmfhgi.jpg (10KB, 240x217px) Image search: [Google]
8znmfhgi.jpg
10KB, 240x217px
>>146462620
>no body sliders for children
>>
black people?
>>
>>146463070
>EA made kissing animations for kids but didn't enable them
>>
File: 53453453.png (53KB, 196x164px) Image search: [Google]
53453453.png
53KB, 196x164px
>>146462620
>mfw
>>
>>146464497
what do you mean? children kiss other children?
>>
>>146465724
Allegedly, according to someone making pedoshit animations and going through the files.
>>
File: tfw no woohoo.png (997KB, 759x808px) Image search: [Google]
tfw no woohoo.png
997KB, 759x808px
>>146464610
>>
File: 10-04-15_1-21-39 PM.png (487KB, 1920x1028px) Image search: [Google]
10-04-15_1-21-39 PM.png
487KB, 1920x1028px
>>
>>146466671
Holy shit...
>>
File: 09-13-14_8-37 PM-2.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
09-13-14_8-37 PM-2.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>146467158
Just waiting on a pregnancy hack.
>>
File: 07-10-15_10-47 PM.png (1MB, 1920x1028px)
07-10-15_10-47 PM.png
1MB, 1920x1028px
>>
File: 1439265095745-3.png (375KB, 803x574px) Image search: [Google]
1439265095745-3.png
375KB, 803x574px
>>
File: 06-23-16sd_12-26-58 PM.png (595KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
06-23-16sd_12-26-58 PM.png
595KB, 800x450px
lol look at this loser
>>
File: 1466360032995.png (38KB, 170x122px) Image search: [Google]
1466360032995.png
38KB, 170x122px
>>
File: 05-25-16_1-03-50 AM.png (1MB, 1920x1028px) Image search: [Google]
05-25-16_1-03-50 AM.png
1MB, 1920x1028px
>>
Is it possible to make good looking traps with that recent Sims 4 update?
>>
>>146471438
Duuno, did anyone add any noose and hanging mods?
>>
File: 06-24-16_7-00-02 AM.png (718KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
06-24-16_7-00-02 AM.png
718KB, 1920x1080px
WARNING: Incoming Game
>>
>>146472416
Green Giant?
>>
>>146470459
>you will never recover from this ptsd.
>>
The lack of lewd mods for TS4 is depressing.
>>
File: Screenshot-530 (1).jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot-530 (1).jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>146472416
Stay frosty.
>>
Should i stick with sims 3 or go to 4? I heard sims 3 is better
>>
File: 06-24-16_8-19-51 AM.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
06-24-16_8-19-51 AM.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
The sliders in TS4 are so shit that tripling Bella's bust size isn't even excessive.
>>
File: 06-24-16_8-37-59 AM.png (754KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
06-24-16_8-37-59 AM.png
754KB, 1920x1080px
>>146476581
Depends what flavour of JUST you want.
4 has no content and is a buggy shitfest.
3 has content and is a critically laggy and buggy shitfest.
>>
>>146470885
I really like this hair but I dont want to buy the whole xpac to get it, does anyone know if I can find a base game conversion anywhere ?
>>
File: 06-24-16_1-16-50 PM.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
06-24-16_1-16-50 PM.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Bumpity!
>>
File: 06-23-16_7-29-57 AM.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
06-23-16_7-29-57 AM.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: Screenshot-15.jpg (1MB, 1600x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot-15.jpg
1MB, 1600x1024px
You are what you eat and my sims are made of pancakes.

Wasnt there a mod for 3 which allowed you to cook whatever the fuck you want no matter what the clock is?
>>
>>146467319
There's already someone patching MC command center to do this and they're updating it regularly, dude how are you this far behind?
>>
>>146457397
I don't mean eyes I mean the actual skintones which shouldn't NEED to be overlays
>>
File: 06-24-16_2-14-26 PM.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
06-24-16_2-14-26 PM.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>146480219
>Page 10
>>
>>146482272
That's why I said waiting.
I was reading that thread.
>>
>>146467319
>>146482272
wtf where
>>
>>146481154
I think you already could.
>>
>>146484465
Sothi is patching it on AllTheDegenerate in the sims 4 thread on there And by Degenerate I mean Fallen
>>
>>146485105
kek

That's fucking hilarious.
>>
>>146485348
I think as well with the newest version they fixed the buffs and morphs, the previous versions of the patch only fixed the morphs. Though there's still some bugs
>>
>>146485489
Neat, can't see myself using it but that's interesting shit.
>>
File: 1439290242474.png (699KB, 662x1047px) Image search: [Google]
1439290242474.png
699KB, 662x1047px
>>
File: 1390065048394.png (40KB, 150x214px) Image search: [Google]
1390065048394.png
40KB, 150x214px
>>146485489
>newest version
Which doesn't work for piratefags.
>>
File: 1448765432.png (441KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1448765432.png
441KB, 1280x720px
>>146488127
It will soon
>>
>Reinstall Sims 3
>Get bored during character creation
Holy shit is the Sims 4 character creation better compared to this, too bad it crashes while I'm building my house every time.
>>
>>146488127
It's an unofficial mod update, it should work with pirated versions of the game, you really think modders that aren't Oniki are going to be this moneyhungry?
>>
>>146488590
I'll give you my answer in 5 seconds.
>>
>>146488913
your 5 seconds is up m8
>>
>>146489262
I detected you using adblock.
>>
>This mod shows five animations which were created for the game from the beginning, but which are not in use.
Why is this allowed?
>>
>>146490148
What mod?

What animations?
>>
>>146490220
Pillow talk mod.

Romantic social animations for the bed.
>>
>>
>>146490285
Is this a replacer mod or does it actually full on unlock the unused shit proper?
>>
>>146496582
Replaces the climax animation from woohoo with a random animation.
It's not possible to add animations and probably never will be.
>>
>>146496468
Yiff in hell you furfag
>>
>>146496741
That makes me sad. If only we had some sort of official creation kit, or better yet, fucking open source. Man that really sucks, I want those animations properly incorporated like they were in ts2 and ts3. Wtf is wrong with ts4 team that they won't just fucking use existing resources like this?
>>
File: electronic kikes.png (15KB, 800x387px) Image search: [Google]
electronic kikes.png
15KB, 800x387px
>>146497095
A lot of the original team probably left for other studios as happens in the industry and what's left is... what came up with TS4.
Maxis had some cool ideas, but unfortunately they were a failure as a company. I think they had ideas ahead of their time, and now it's too late. They even lost their office and now work with EA's mobile games branch.
Spore was a complete failure, Simcity is basically dead, The Sims 4 is just a cash cow for graphic design artists.
>>
File: thatface.jpg (795KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
thatface.jpg
795KB, 1920x1080px
Gotta say that the faces sims make are sometimes comedy gold.

wonder if she'll get preggers when I take her to fuck in the bush
>>
Sims 2 on origin has activation limit. Doesn't matter if you actually played it, just installing counts.

DRM on DRM

WHAT?
>>
>>146501391
>Not just getting the ts2 ultimate collection repack and downloading store content off g4tw
>>
File: 06-24-16_4-36-34 PM.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
06-24-16_4-36-34 PM.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Bamp.
>>
File: 02-23-16_2:55:37 PM.png (1MB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
02-23-16_2:55:37 PM.png
1MB, 1280x800px
>>146499073
They're fucking great.
>>
File: wellthatworked.jpg (842KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wellthatworked.jpg
842KB, 1920x1080px
>>146502629
Heh.

Also she did in fact get preggers.
>>
File: 06-24-16_4-41-02 PM.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
06-24-16_4-41-02 PM.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>146502474
Blaine's made a new friend!
>>
File: 06-24-16_3-05-40 PM.png (758KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
06-24-16_3-05-40 PM.png
758KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: 1439265095746-4.png (385KB, 739x567px) Image search: [Google]
1439265095746-4.png
385KB, 739x567px
Imagepost.
>>
>>146498623
>Spore was a complete failure
Because of EA's meddling
>Simcity is basically dead
Because of EA's meddling

I seriously can't think of a single good thing that ever came from EA except for maybe Need for Speed 3. They are such a fucking cancer to the industry.
>>
File: 1411016327432.jpg (464KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1411016327432.jpg
464KB, 1600x900px
>>
>>146508747
That image is so old but I can't stop laughing at that plantation owner's fucking face
>>
File: 06-24-16_7-22-26 PM.png (2MB, 1920x1014px) Image search: [Google]
06-24-16_7-22-26 PM.png
2MB, 1920x1014px
what the fuck am I doing with my life
>>
400cc in and I started downloading cc ironically.
Send help.
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-24+at+07.55.30).png (8KB, 327x224px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-24+at+07.55.30).png
8KB, 327x224px
>>146511717
I just got rid of about 400 files today.
>>
File: 1460117328412.jpg (55KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1460117328412.jpg
55KB, 500x376px
>go to download cc
>has a fucking captcha harvesting site BEFORE adfly
>>
Can that guy make a VERY ANGRY post about wanting the dine out crack please I don't want the scene guys to miss it
>>
>>146516813
I want the guy to get so fed up that he hacks g4tw because they won't crack it
>>
>>146441856
Nah.
>>
>>146515854
>finally get through the ad fly
>it opens 5 tabs b8ng for malware

Minecraft was bad enough. I don't need it in my sims too ;~;
>>
File: 06-24-16_5-47-07 PM.png (763KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
06-24-16_5-47-07 PM.png
763KB, 1920x1080px
Why does nobody like heterochromia outside of Japan?
Finding this took forever.
>>
>>146513397
>11GB
That's like my TS3 folder after Into the Future. My TS4 folder has, maybe 950MB, and I download shit constantly. How the hell do you have that much CC?
>>
>>146517595
In some multiplayer games I play where it's an option, usually there's a shit ton of people using it at the beginning.
Then I guess they think it's too special snowflake.

>>146517948
It's all lewd cc I made :^)
>>
anyone know if this is legit?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcXy9ZkaStc

http://yotafiles.com/Sims4DineOut
>>
>>146515854
sims has the most jewish modding community ever
>>
>>146518390
Is there no crack for dine out yet?
>>
>>146519874
It's crazy.
Paysites only exist because server space was fucking expensive in 2000, and modding sites couldn't cope with the demand when The Sims exploded in popularity overnight.

But then sever space became cheap, and TS2 was less popular than TS1 (4.5 million sold instead of 11.24), but instead of getting rid of the pay-to-download model, they doubled down on it and began raking in crazy profits.

And now we have a generation of modders who think it's perfectly acceptable to get paid for their hobby.
>>
>>146520393
>get paid for their hobby.
Hopefully the overjustification effect hits them like an oncoming train. If you start getting paid for doing what you like(that is if they even like making CC) over time you'll lose interest in doing ti and eventually you'll see it as a chore and won't be interested in doing it anymore
>>
>>146520215
That's what I'm asking. Someone braver than I to see if it is. The comments on YouTube seem real enough.
>>
>>146520849
>comments
Bots, bots, bots.
Never download a crack from a Youtube video.
>>
>>146520849
>seem real

I don't know. Russian and Chinese scammers have stepped up their botting game since 2000

Perhaps someone can download it in sandboxie or a VM?
>>
File: 06-24-16_5-51-42 PM.png (788KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
06-24-16_5-51-42 PM.png
788KB, 1920x1080px
Should I replace the default with these for muh waifushit?
The only "vanilla" heterochromia mod I found that isn't at least 100 textures for each eye has a blurry texture.
>>
>>146521137

There are 3 websites you watch. Skid Row Games, Skid Row & Releaded Games, and Games4TheWorld.

When they finish releases, they will be on their websites. Don't both downloading anything unless it is listed as a new release on their website. They all have websites, despite being shady as fuck, and they are kept mostly up to date. I personally keep an eye on http://www.skidrowreloaded.com. But to each their own.

That said, I have not heard a single official word that a version of Dine-Out was in the works. They don't release updates for every expansion/stuff pack/whatever. They might just skip it and hold off for a large upcoming patch or something.
>>
>>146521958
Rumour has it that they're waiting for the Kids pack before they release anything.

Most recent cracks have been after a game pack or expansion, but this stuff pack was rumoured so soon before Dine Out that it wouldn't make sense to crack the game when there'll be another update a week later.
>>
File: wut.jpg (479KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
479KB, 1920x1080px
I'm beginning to suspect I may not be the "father" of my kids. Also i feel like I probably should have been around to name the brats.

Oh well.
>>
>>146522664
#KEKED???????
>>
Docka morpher.
>>
>>146519874
And generally they don't even know how to code, at all.
It's just amateur paint shitstains stealing textures and making awful models.
>>
>>146520592
Oh don't worry, there will be 10 fucking more popping up to take their places lmao.

>>146520393
>>146519874
>>146526192
It's funny.

Most of the shitty content I see is behind a paywall.

But alot of the better stuff is available for free.
>>
Buy mode 1 is the best song in this entire series.
>>
>>146518390
>NOTE
>Some of you may be randomly selected to complete a short and easy action that will give us feedback and help us to keep uploading Sims 4 updates. So that there are no delays in the future, we need your help and hope to receive a small feedback appreciation of our hard work.

Never ever download something that goes through a survey, lmao.
>>
>>146527295
kek

It's pretty fucking good, yeah.

>tfw nostalgia
>>
>>146519874
>sims has the most jewish modding community ever

I feel I have to speak up about that comment. The Sims 2 and 3 saw massive traffic from modders. With the exception of some of the adult sites, most places didn't even require registration (free, anyway) to browse.

The Sims 4 has seen an enormous plummit of activity from the premier sims modders. For example, MATY hasn't done jack shit. Their Awesomeware mod was one of the 2 main core mods being used for both of those games.

The reasons is that the Sims 4 has been a failure since before it even went retail. People already saw screenshots, already knew it was built on a mobile-gaming platform, already knew how much was stripped out of the game .... modders are by and large just not interested in The Sims 4 itself, yet alone in modding it.

This leaves an open window because the supply:demand ratio is off balance now. People want mods, and the pros aren't making them. That means people can start charging for them or be dicks in general.

Basically, this is all EAs fault for making a game that no serious player is interested in. They cater to kids who don't actually pay for their games. The casual players. Because that's where their payday comes from. But what they neglect is that mods are what powers The Sims and by neglecting that community, they're burning the casuals that look for those mods.

... well, how often does this thread die? Nuff said. Bethesda is in the middle of their own crisis right now where their Bethesda.net bullshit has their community in a upgroar and Bethesda's reputation is pretty much fucked forever. They'll never regain their reputation.
>>
>>146527295
>not Oogie Oogie Ooh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAtIIUfykzw
>>
>>146528114
>Bethesda.net bullshit has their community in a upgroar and Bethesda's reputation is pretty much fucked forever
I haven't been following that. What's happened?
>>
>>146528308
Looks like an origin/steam/uplay launcher thing or something.
>>146528114
>mobile-gaming platform

u w0t m8?
>>
>>146528308

Long story, to be honest. Bethesda.net introduced their mod-hosting platform with the intent of being THE source of mods (surplanting NexusMods). The amount of things that went terrible wrong after that is astounding. Like insteading of policing stolen mods, they told the authors to file DMCA takedown requests. Before that, they ignored the rampant theft for over a week. Before even that, they erased hundreds of thousands of mods that people had no backups of (since their site doubles as a cloud) in prder to implement a system of tagging submissions for consoles. Least of all, the website is retarded and hard to navigate. The list goes on and on. Now mod authors are removing/hiding all their mods so others cant get to them/steal them, they're pulling all their content from Bethesda and moving to Nexus. Console players are fucking furious and blame PC gamers for being douchebags when console gamers were the ones stealing mods in the first place. It's a disaster.

The bottom line is they gave a very, very prominent middle finger to the modding community. This is Bethesda. Elder Scrolls, Fallout. Games whose success is 80% built on the modding community. And Bethesda told them to go fuck themselves. It's absolutely insane.

There is no way they can turn this around.
>>
>>146528604
>>mobile-gaming platform
>
>u w0t m8?

The Sims 4 was original made to be a mobile game. Which is why it performs amazingly well compared to Sims 3, but is completely stripped all the little things that gave TS3 it's soul. You can google this. It's pretty common knowledge. That is why there was initially no pools or landscaping. No elevation changes. No toddlers. Adults/teens same wardrobe. Etc etc ... the reason it's stripped down is because it had to meet system requirements of tablets and phones.
>>
>>146528713
Yikes.
Makes me glad if and when I ever got around to replaying (and eventually modding) Fallout 4, that I had no plans of making my mods available to console players.
>>
>>146528856
>the little things that gave TS3 it's soul
Like what?

TS3 feels hollow as fuck.

I know TS4 wasn't originally going to be like it is now.
It had a lackluster launch but it's shaped up to be a great game.

EA forced the sims team into making a shitty game they didn't want to make and nobody wanted to play.

Thankfully they were able to scrap it and give us a proper sims game. However they had to cut some shit because of time constraints.

I'm not aware of it ever being a mobile game though.

I don't see a phone ever being powerful to run it.
>>
>>146529208
>TS3 feels hollow as fuck
This.
If you want a Sims game with soul, look at TS1 and TS2.

TS3 had an open world (with nothing to do in it) and CAST, but that's basically it.
>>
File: 1393187782706.jpg (14KB, 169x186px) Image search: [Google]
1393187782706.jpg
14KB, 169x186px
>impossible to add animations
>impossible to add sliders
The game is gimped, and the lewd community is already beyond dead as a result. But it doesn't stop there, a lack of animation mods fucks over anyone trying to RP, all they are left with is default shit, endless shitty cc and the tedious pose mods. Pretty sure the only community there is left for the Sims 4 is the tumblr parasites chasing adbucks, their stupid fans, and retards like this thread clinging to the scraps of The Sims - much like Maxis.
As it is now, MCCC is the only mod keeping Sims 4 from being irredeemable trash, a tool that should already be in the game, a debug and scenario control kit.
Reminder companies used to ship out map editors with their games in better times.
On that note, all that matters for Betheshit is that they release the CK, because Gamebryo is ancient but can easily be modded and barely changed at all.
>>
>>146530107
Yeah even wuth all th expansions and shit TS3 felt meh.

I liked Island paradise though.

I went back to the sims 2 for a while until TS4 got some more content.

It was infinitely more enjoyable.

>>146530237
>sims is dead because 4 has no sex mods xD

holy shit kill yourself.
>>
>>146530495
Grats you read one line, you'll graduate to the level you can shoot up your school soon.
Do you want to pretend to murder sims with a katana or gun instead?
Too bad because you can't do that in TS4 in practical terms XD
How about use a new interactive piece of furni
Ask EA to add it or cripple existing animations XDD
Enjoy your meshes, textures, and cheats, because that's all Sims 4 modding is ever going to be
>>
>>146530823
>all this autistic babby butt rage

I don't even understand what you're complaining about.

Tone your autism down faggot.
>>
>>146530974
Want a safe space?
You'll see it on page 10 friend.
>>
>>146531019
Now you're just shitposting.
>>
>>146530974
>I don't even understand what you're complaining about.
That doesn't surprise me considering you didn't read most of my post before posting some trolling garbage.
>>
>>146531196
I read your post.

You're just crying about tumblr and a lack of sex mods.
>>
File: 1395081746074.gif (1MB, 225x386px) Image search: [Google]
1395081746074.gif
1MB, 225x386px
I might just stop bumping this thread.
I'm sure someone will, at least it'll be one less and the thread might die.

I just realized most of the discussion is bitching about shit, and that's only sustainable if there's multiple shitposters wasting each other's time and posts like there is right now (me and the other guy, which isn't even enough if one of us gets bored - which I am, I discussed TS4 being bad to death 2 years ago). And other people are wasting their time reading these posts. There's literally LITERALLY nothing left here.

Nobody posts TS2 or other game screenshots, they just talk about downloading it. Nobody posts TS3 anymore. People ask about the crack, but for the most part TS4 screenshots without text and/or single line posts are posted just to keep the thread from archival.
>>
File: Screenshot-545.jpg (711KB, 1440x896px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot-545.jpg
711KB, 1440x896px
>>146528191
I'm glad this was one of the songs that's added in Sims 3, and you can perform it as a singer
>>
File: 1466218087870.png (416KB, 737x700px) Image search: [Google]
1466218087870.png
416KB, 737x700px
Good night, sweet prince.
>>
is there really no butt slider for ts4
>>
>>146534738
There's a butt slider built in to the game. Is the new meme people saying ts4 has less customization options than ts1?
>>
>>146534937
They're just mad we can't make the sliders bigger. When if they'd just raise body fat and pin in everything else, it'd be fine.
>>
>>146535312
There was the expanded physique mods, but if you use them now it will disable the gender customization menu
>>
>>146513397
Can you upload that as a rar file?
>>
>>146536902
Filthy pirates can't make use of mods, right?
>>
>>146541839
They still can, they can't use the gallery. Why are you telling yourself this? Are you a shill spreading misinformation to pirates?
>>
>>146532039
The problem is the lack of cracks. There's all this new content coming out that none of us can use, with no word on when we'll be able to.

I ended up biting the bullet and got the TS4 base game while it's on sale, and I'll be building up my collection over the next few paychecks. Once I have some actual new content to play with, I'll be much more inclined to play the game.

I think this is why Reddit, Tumblr and obviously the official forums all have (relatively) thriving Sims communities, but here on 4chan it's pretty dead: many, if not most of us, are pirates with nothing new to play with, whereas other communities have a steady stream of new content.
>>
File: Screenshot-13.jpg (894KB, 1920x1080px)
Screenshot-13.jpg
894KB, 1920x1080px
>>146530237
>lewd community is already beyond dead as a result
Good?
>>
>>146542080
Because, unless I'm mistaken, most pirated games don't support mods.

And I'm asking because I'd like to know if I can use mods before I download them.
>>
>>146543178
All pirated versions of the sims support mods, and if you think they don't it's because mods are disabled in the SETTINGS MENU under the "other" or "misc" section. Guess what, sometimes the game won't recognize mods out of the box and you have to enable it to recognize them manually.

How can people be this stupid?
>>
>>146543720
Well before you call people stupid, mods created with a newer version of the game are not compatible with the unupdated version of the game. Including something as simple as clothing mods.
>>
>>146544067
That may have been true for Sims 3, but with Sims 4 unless you're installing it off the disc and running it unpatched, you shouldn't have issues with clothing or any type of mods as most of them don't need a specific patch level to run.
>>
File: 06-25-16_12-20-30 AM.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
06-25-16_12-20-30 AM.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
My newest Sim, Jane Doe, is a little eccentric.
>>
File: 06-25-16_12-22-22 AM.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
06-25-16_12-22-22 AM.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>146544224
But she knows the neighbours will see she's just a Sim like them once they get to know her better.
>>
File: like pottery.png (207KB, 500x307px) Image search: [Google]
like pottery.png
207KB, 500x307px
Finished her brother.
>>
>>146545884
Tumblr/10
>>
File: 06-25-16_1-15-18 AM.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
06-25-16_1-15-18 AM.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>146546926
Only one tumblr/10?
>>
>>146547016
They both are, and I just noticed that the Jane Doe has a premade's face
>>
>>146543178
There's no harm in getting some clothes or furniture and seeing if everything works properly. Just stay away from script mods.

I think people did have problems with incompatible clothes and this was going from newer patch to things made for older patch, which is usually safer, but still. It might have been at the beginning of TS4's lifetime, it changed a lot back then because they released an unfinished game. Probably safer nowadays.
>>
File: Screenshot-3 (17).jpg (467KB, 1600x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot-3 (17).jpg
467KB, 1600x1024px
>>146529208
>>146530107
3 feels like it's at it's best when you are sort of playing it not how it's meant to be as in some small island or village in bumfuckistan nowhere far away from Rabbit Holes and dozens of taxis around every corner.

Or maybe that's just my preferences.

>TS3 had an open world (with nothing to do in it)
Only lots even worth visiting sometimes are the library and gym at the start and maybe festival grounds a few times but it loses it's attraction quickly.
>>
I think this actually looks good - aside from the stupid windows, grey bullshit wall edge, poor tiling, and the opaque door windows.
This was a half ass mod, but I think some of the Minecraft textures would have a place in interior wallpaper/flooring in addition to memebuilds if they were ported.
The question is do I bother.
>>
>>146549348
Bother if you can be bothered.
I think it does work pretty well in this case >>146547016
>>
>>146549049
>Only lots even worth visiting sometimes are the library and gym at the start and maybe festival grounds a few times but it loses it's attraction quickly
Yeah, that's why I don't really get the demand for open world.
Open world games are great when there's something in that world that justifies it, but when it's just rabbitholes (and not even ALL the rabbitholes; half the EPs could only be used in the worlds those packs shipped with) then there's no real point to them.
>>
File: MFW.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
MFW.gif
1MB, 480x270px
Downloaded Sims 3 today and filled it full of sex mods

Than spent then whole day beating off to it, fun
>>
File: 06-25-16_4-08-10 AM.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
06-25-16_4-08-10 AM.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>146549348
WYSIWYG
The grey stone bricks are to the same scale as the dark rock to the right of the middle, but...
>>
>>146555158
To the left is a handmade upscale of the texture on the right.
Everything in the existing Minecraft mod is 16x instead of the 32x which is basically an upgrade.
Using those, tthe bricks should look better with my port, without even counting the fact they'll be seamless.

Just a matter of deciding which textures are worth porting. I'll probably give up when I finish the texture porting and try to fix the doors and windows.
>>
>>146540402
I'd rather not until pirates are up to date so I don't feel responsible when some idiot who downloaded it spams the thread because he can't handle finding broken mods. I'm already trying to work on putting my conversion and skins into new folders to prepare for transageddon patch.

It's mostly furniture and hair. The lewds were a lie

>>146536902
Titty monster mod is broken? :(
>>
>>146555869

The Majestic skin on LL is broken too.

Kill me.
>>
Where can i download the restaurant expansion?
>>
>>146529208
>EA forced the sims team

Correction. There is no "Sims Team." EA has an internally policy of rotating their employees around from project to project every few months. An artist working on Star Wars: The Old Republic one month could be doing art for The Sims 4: Pets the next month. The reasons they do this are numerous, but it's mainly to prevent any 1 employee from becoming too familiar and famous with a franchise which would skyrocket their value (both to the franchise, and to their net worth and bargaining strength). They don't want irreplaceable, overpayed employees who get credit for their amazing work instead of EA getting all the praise (Think Sid Meier, for example).

This is, without a doubt, one of this biggest amounts of dumb-fuckery to come out of EA. It's why all their games feel very non-fluid - almost as if different people with different visions were leading the team every other month. Makes sense now, right?

Now consider the problems that stem from that. People unfamiliar with the code or artistic direction tossed into the deep end and expected to not make waves.

Ever look at the tuning files for the Sims? Notice how many notes there are? How it's practically a teaching aid on how to code the game? Hint: Those aren't for modders. Those are for EA's new hires.
>>
>>146557247
Is it the tags on them that are breaking them or what?
>>
>>146530107
>>146529208

The base game of TS3 had hundreds of features, such as memories, toddlers, tera-forming, repo-man, grocery stores, male body hair, eyelashes, comfort/environment need, private school, burglars, acne, cutscenes, dreams, restaurants, swings, newspapers, bikes, pool tables, hot tubs, fewer CAS traits, and worldbuilding, that TS4 did not. Hell, TS4 was originally not even a 64-bit executable. The actual list is absolutely enormous. And this is just base game vs. base game. You can't say that TS3 and TS4 were on equal footing and that TS4 had the same soul that TS3 did when it came out.

While Sims 4 has slowly been adding these features back in (mostly at YOUR expense), the fact remains that Sims 3 was born with them. Born with a collective soul, and not hastily built up like a lopsided, compartmentalized Jenga tower.
>>
>>146530495
>>sims is dead because 4 has no sex mods xD
>
>holy shit kill yourself.

If you believe that sex doesn't drive the world marketplace, you must be 12 years old. Everything ever achieved or created in the world was done at least in part to get someone off. VHS was born from the demand to watch porn at home in private. You think VR was demanded by people who wanted a more realistic Fallout experience and not just POV porn? The internet is 83.5% porn. Internet media streaming was invented by a porn mogul. That lubricant that use on a pregnant woman's belly to do an ultrasound? The formula was perfect by application in sexual scenarios.

It's estimated that over 60% of Fallout 4 copies on PCs use nude female models from, that's right, mods. And there's hundreds of mods for clothing and scenarios stemming from that.
>>
>>146542080
>They still can, they can't use the gallery.

This needs to be elaborated because it's misleading. They CAN use the gallery. They can't access online content from in-game. They can't browse other people's creations. But they can certainly save their own stuff and come back to it later - in the gallery.
>>
>>146553649
>Yeah, that's why I don't really get the demand for open world.

Sims 4 is open world. It's just segmented. It's smaller worlds of clusters of 5 houses instead of the whole neighborhood. People keep saying Sims 4 isn't open world, when it really is - It is just nerfed to hell because the game was meant for iPads and shit. It's perfectly open world.

Sims 2? Now THAT was NOT open world.
>>
What's the latest expansion i can pirate?

Help me my senpais.
>>
>>146561837
>memories
Either added to base game with Generations patch, or they aren't even in base game, don't remember. TS2 shipped with memories
>male body hair
Patched in later, or not in the base game at all
>private school
Added with Generations, came with TS2 base game
>acne
>cutscenes
Wasn't in TS3, that was in TS2
>restaurants
As a rabbithole
>bikes
Pretty sure that was added with Ambitions
>worldbuilding
Certainly not on the release. You couldn't even add additional lots to existing worlds on earlier patches if I remember correctly.

Don't get me wrong, even without those things, TS3 had way more to it on it's release than TS4 did.

>>146562584
>It's just segmented
Well that's not open world when you've got that small segments. It's instanced. You could argue that any game is open world just in smaller segments.
>>
why can't i download this mod?
i can't find the button
the only link i could find leads me to a page i can't visit

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43249-sims3wip-kinkyworld-v026-updated-24-dec-2015/page-140
>>
>>146562436
They can browse the gallery through a web browser and have someone else download and send them the files, too.
I don't remember how to trick the tray files into thinking theyre from previous versions, however.
Something to do with sims 4 tray importer?
>>
>>146565443
Kinkyworld in general or something on this page?
>>
>>146566390
in general
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-25+at+11.31.15).png (32KB, 966x356px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-25+at+11.31.15).png
32KB, 966x356px
>>146566449
It's at the bottom of the first post. You need to be logged in
It just downloads, it doesn't go to another page.
>>
>>146566717
oh, i hav't gotten an account
i guees i register then
>>
>>146566910
Hope you get it working, I'm heading out now
>>
File: spook.png (4MB, 1920x1080px)
spook.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
Don't have enough money to finish the garden yet, but I think my vampire house is coming along pretty well.
>>
>>146567905
Looks pretty good, I like it.
>>
>>146563762
Notice me senpais
>>
>>146568626
Get Together
>>
>new patch added bed monsters
>there's pacifiers and shit in Dine Out
Are we going to get Generations soon?
>>
Do you think it's possible to retroactively make the Sims 4 worlds more open worldish? I don't want a complete open world like TS3, just more open.
>>
>>146570583
I don't think so, but the team has made it pretty abundantly clear they're not up to the task of anything open world anyway
>>
>>146549049
I think I spent like 80% of my time on my home lot anyway.

Even in the sims 4 I do it.

Although I do enjoy going out to the bars and stuff on occasion.

I love the restaurants in dineout so I've been spending time at those.
>>
>>146562292
And this is relevant to anyone else here how?
>>
>>146570459
I hope so.

we need more family play desu...

>get generations
>they bring back toddlers for the toddler fags

Like I wasn't disappointed by lack of toddlers because I found them annoying. But I'd love to have them back if they make them do more other than piss, shit, and cry.
>>
>>146570583
They said they can make more lots open and stuff. So it's possible they could make it.

But they won't because it would rape performance on lower end hardware. And I don't mind the loading screens anyway.
>>
>>146571586
What if they made it optional? Like you could choose the level of openness upon world generation or something? EA would never do that but it would be cool.
>>
Favorite small TS3 worlds?

Tired of the excessive stuttering lag.
>>
>>146557247
>tfw navetsea 3t4 skin conversion never
>>
>>146571464
I still don't get the appeal of them, like I guess it's for a more complete life cycle but other than that they don't do anything and are useless save for being cute to look at. Unless they add playdates for toddlers I don't see why they would add them
>>
>>146561835

Someone posted a way to convert it but I'm so bad at S4S I can't even figure out their verbage.
>>
File: 2016-06-25 18_28_52-Greenshot.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-25 18_28_52-Greenshot.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
Current generation going through college/uni. I think the genetics are pretty decent, probably gonna go with the redhead in the middle for main heir.
>>
what are some of the best sims 2 premaid households to play as?
>>
File: Screenshot-9 (4).jpg (949KB, 1600x1024px)
Screenshot-9 (4).jpg
949KB, 1600x1024px
>tfw your Imaginary Friend turned out to be a nigger
JUST KEK MY GAME UP EA YOU FUCKING PC SHITS!
>>146553649
3 Also has the problem of sims being all pudgy puddingfaces, just plain ugly little shits if they are generated by the game so fuck here goes the reason to visit the local hangouts/bars to meet other sims too unless you create shit-ton of unique families for your world.
>>146567905
Damn son, that's the first house posted here in a long time i actually like. None of that shitty "muh futuristic m-muh huge glass walls" shit either so ebin/5 4 you senpai.
>>146573479
-Winchester Farm (biggest and works the "worst" with all rabbi holes & some parks and shit depending what version you get, very neutral farmland world so good for any sort of gameplay)
-Fharhond Glacier (works quite well, all rabbit holes but the world style might not fit for you if you dont like cold worlds
-Ö island (really damn small, no rabbit holes and only 1 lot so...)
-Ensamma ljusets (pic related, currently playan, 5 small lots no rabbit holes either)
-Suva Diva (nice island parasidey world, plenty of small lots and 2 for houseboats though playan houseboat may or may not fuck your performance up, also no rabbit holes)
>>
File: Screenshot-10 (3).jpg (662KB, 1600x1024px)
Screenshot-10 (3).jpg
662KB, 1600x1024px
>>146575000
Wew, forgot the cucks dont allow multiple images per posts.
>>
Damn you thread, you're making me want to play some Sims 3 again. That interferes with my Fallout 4 time.

>>146574509

all qt grills
>>
>>146574509
Wait... is that 2?
>>
>>146577245
Yeah I think that's ts2
>>
>>146577245
It is. I'd play 4 but there's no content and 3 sucks for Legacy style play imo - the genetics are awful and non-customised sims tend to be ugly.
>>
>>146577635
Those look quite neat, i remember 2 having big problem of everyone getting nigger or jew nose in vanilla which allways turns me off.
>>
File: Screenshot (29).jpg (891KB, 1600x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (29).jpg
891KB, 1600x1024px
>pond isnt freezing during harsh winter to allow skating
>+2 on spring and suddenly it's all okay
What kind of weather sorcery is this?
>>
>>146577931
I play with custom face templates so there aren't any super ugly townies.
>>
>>146578746
Neat, how's the loading times?
>>
>>146579116
2 probably has the best performance out of the series. I have 1.2 GB of custom content at the moment and haven't noticed a difference.
>>
>>146571115

You said people with a desire for sex mods should kill themselves. I pointed out the majority of players want sex mods. If they exist for a game, the players want them. If they don't exist, the players want to make them.

Sex drives all industries, right down to xerox machines and seatbelt manufacturers. They all have ties to the sex industry. Use your imagination, then research, and you'll find connections. Seat belts? Ropes, bondage, buckles, all tied to the same manufacturers. Xerox? Photographic copies, self explanatory. Every single industry has sex at its foundation, or at the very least as a support beam.

The Sims 4 is no exception.
>>
>>146581764

>people pretend they dont feel that rush to whoohoo when my relationship is in the home stretch to getting laid.
>then zoom in on the bed and slow down time
>then grin when they see an npcs panties for the first time
>then use the camera to take a stillshot of the girl halfnaked
>>
Anon pls
>>
File: Screenshot-92.jpg (841KB, 1600x896px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot-92.jpg
841KB, 1600x896px
>>146578230

In my game they stop wearing their coats about 3 days into winter.
>>
File: 1465555050469.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1465555050469.png
2MB, 1600x900px
should i come back?
>>
>>146587791
That hair is qt af

not a maxis match but hmm...
>>
why am i failing at installing mods?
>>
>>146588653
idk what are you fucking up?

which game?

are they enabled in settings?
>>
>>146587202
I had a neighbor in 3 who left his daughter by her lonesome and kept neglecting her, he lived with another single dad but that other guy actually payed attention to his daughter.

>tf he looked decent for a pre-made sim
>tf he was a slob and clashed with mine
>>
>>146588731
y-you have to enable them?
>>
>>146588791
yeah. I think so in the settings let me check, it's been a while.
>>
>>146588791
>>146588874
maybe not...?

I, do you have them in the right directory?

http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Installing_Sims_3_Package_Files/Setup_and_Files
>>
File: Screenshot-95.jpg (1MB, 1600x896px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot-95.jpg
1MB, 1600x896px
>>146588742

NPC Sims are awful parents, generally. Their own needs are almost always in awful shape, so one can't really expect them to care for children that well. Thankfully sim kids are hardy little creatures, vulnerable only to the machinations of the social worker.

Pic not really related.
>>
>>146589128
Saw my typo, the other guy single father had a child son. But the slob father he had a toddler.

Another family that lived near the lake had twins and they would always be left outside the house in the backyard. It was an elder couple and their two daughters I think one was a single mom.

>tf you leave your babies outside they get taken away
>premade family leaves their babies out from 7am-10pm
>>
>Deal with the horrible optimization of 3
>Deal with the horrible lack of good content in 4

HELP
>>
File: Screenshot-17.jpg (1MB, 1600x896px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot-17.jpg
1MB, 1600x896px
>>146589524

Gotta toughen up the little tykes somehow!
>>
>>146591242
He needs to lay off the juice

Has EA talked about bringing back traits from previous games? I see there's like two every EP but I miss the others and 3 can't run on my piece of shit toaster
>>
>>146589027
shoot\i don't have the folders:
contentpatch and currentworld
>>
Hello anons of /tsg/. The Sims 3 and most of it's DLC are on sale on Steam for 5 dollorydoos, and I have been wanting to play it for a while. Would you recommend getting it now, and if so, which DLC should I get? I think about getting about 5 or 6.
Also, what mods would you recommend to fix it's god awful optimization and loading times, or just any good mods in general?
Thank you. Pic unrelated.
>>
>>146594691
You definitely want to get NRAAS overwatch, errortrap, and mastercontroller(for manually debugging things during play).
>>
>>146574509
>TS2
>looks better than TS4 in every way
so this....... is the power of the pc.... impressive.......................
>>
>>146594691
There is no reason to buy TS3.
>>
Which game had better pets/vamps/witches, 3 or 2?
>>
>>146561837
>features are a game's soul
Not what I was talking about. I was talking more about character. Maxis games used to have a certain absurdist charm to them that you don't really see in The Sims any more.

Fuck, it's why every other family in TS3 was "lol we're a clever pop culture reference". They didn't write their own jokes. They threw Tobias Funke and the family from Bewitched and the fucking Capitol from The Hunger Games, and passed it off as their own creativity.
>>
>>146600732
pets were great in 2.

I had fun with vamps and witches in 3 though.

never had them in 2.

Pets were alright in 3. Disappointed that they couldn't get jobs though.

Never was big on pets regardless though. Mostly bought it for my sister.

She loved that 3 had horses in it.
>>
File: hoers.jpg (17KB, 480x360px)
hoers.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>146601224
>She loved that 3 had horses in it.

h-hhores lub sistr too
>>
File: 1459902181116.jpg (49KB, 400x341px) Image search: [Google]
1459902181116.jpg
49KB, 400x341px
Can anyone recommend a good sliders mod for Sims 3, or is master controller good enough?
>>
>>146600732
2 had the better pets, although they were still pretty bare-bones. Pets need to be in the base game, or they need a MASSIVE expansion pack to really flesh them out. I don't care if I have to pay more than usual for it, there's never enough for them to do compared to human Sims at the normal pricing. They should count as a base game of their own in terms of content.

Witches were awful in 2, though. Never did much with them in 3 mind you, as I got pretty bored with the game by then.
>>
File: what.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>
i just started 4 and made my self-insert. he already had 3 hot girls dancing with him in his kitchen so its obviously very unrealistic. anyway, my question is, should i make more households and bounce around playing with different PC and NPC households? i don't really know the game's mechanics beyond making a house. once i do that the gameplay is following an identical loop of shitting eating and showering every day to fill bars. apparently there is fun to be had and stories to be played out in there somewhere.
>>
>>146604880
>>>/wsg/1153261
>>
>>146604880
To be honest the careers in get together are pretty fun gamey shit in my humble opinion, family.
>>
tf no goth loli mods for s4
>>
File: studyinghard.png (2MB, 1920x1080px)
studyinghard.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Am I really the only person still playing 2?

I think I might start a file in 3 sometime. I want to make a sorta black widow vampire character and 3 does "solo" play and life states better.
>>
>>146607363
I want to play 2 but I don't have room for it and all the expansions and I'm not sure if taking off a couple expacs will fuck up the game.

On another note

>looking at CC
>thumbnail of a girl's dress looks really cute
>click
>top looks like it's painted on the body
>>
File: Screenshot-903.jpg (863KB, 1440x856px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot-903.jpg
863KB, 1440x856px
>>146607363
I think so yes. Still enjoying building things in sims 3 here.
>>
>>146601164
>the family from Bewitched and the fucking Capitol from The Hunger Games,

I need to follow pop culture more, I guess, because these went completely over my head. Where were these references? I got the Tobias one, but missed the others.
>>
I never used Pets in any sims game
>>
>>146608829
Sims 3 is the perfect sims game if it werent for ugly Sims and the game running like shit.

I mean....
>>
>>146608920
Bewitched was in Supernatural, which was pretty much nothing BUT pop culture references. Charmed, Twilight, Teen Wolf... think of a teen drama with a supernatural element, and it was in that pack.

The Hunger Games world was in Into the Future. Oasis Landing was basically an exact replica of how it appears in the movies. It even had a coal mining district.
>>
>>146571586
So, rather than offering options to users of old computer equipment, i.e. partnering up with HP or Dell and proposing a 5-8% discount, on a more durable computer with game bundle, EA pulls this "one size fits all" crap and holds back anyone with a better unit.
>>
>>146609343

As a game dev for a major studio, let me say The Sims 3 should have run immaculately even at ultra-speed. Saves should not have taken more than 2 seconds even on slow systems.

That game was very, very poorly optimized from Day 1. And they way they kept adding expansions as separate entities instead of merging them into the main body (think adding extra arms and legs, instead of just shoving them inside the torso to form a neat round ball) really amplified the issue. EA has always done this, and still do. Sims 4 is slightly better, but there are still entirely too many loose files. It's like having to pick up 400 sheets of toilet paper instead of just picking up the roll with the 400 sheets wrapped around it.

I honestly have no idea why they do this. It must be something handed down from above because even shitty programmers wouldn't use the methods they're using.
>>
>>146610902
I'd wager their main customerbase is soccer-moms and little girls with shitty wal-mart premade computers so it's not that stupid in the end as no doubt those technically illiterate morans will just crank up graphics to the max then complain how the game crashes and runs like shit.
>>
>>146611323

Considering Sims 4 was originally meant to be a mobile game, it's a really solid guess that they don't give any sort of damn about the type of people who have decent computers. Or Consoles, even. We all know the types that play mainly mobile games.
>>
>>146611547
>let Sims fuck around by themselves because doing something
>sim keeps idly taking selfies or getting others to take a selfie with them
>>
>>146612028
Main reason i dont install Uni after it being shit obviously is that it upgrades Sims phones to some shittyass smartphones or such shit.
>>
File: 06-25-16_6-12-04 PM.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
06-25-16_6-12-04 PM.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>146613303
what is it?
>>
>>146613414
A house, for flavour it should just be a 9x9 cube though.
>>
>>146612650

I created a mod to disable all the texting and incoming calls - all the socializing, aside from important events like missing work.

Oddly, no one else has done that. I uploaded it to MATY a while back but never really followed up. It's just for personal use.

But those text messages were driving me fucking insane in a 4-person house. So I shut them up.
>>
>>146613414

Obviously, it's a Super Mario Bros block.
>>
>>146614085

Here, in this thread

http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,23074.0.html
>>
Any mods that remove the constant ugly annoying sameface FUCKING SMILING in Sims 4?
>>
File: 06-25-16_11:49:18 AM.png (1MB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
06-25-16_11:49:18 AM.png
1MB, 1280x800px
>>
I think I'll DL S4 again when the crack comes out, I want to make a make a qt waifu and trap.

I've barely played Bustin' Out and I haven't played Urbz but I hear Urbz is the best Sims game
>>
>>146617853
Never tried Urbz.

Might have to look for it.

Or may be able to emulate in Dolphin.

I've heard it was good.
>>
Where the fuck do i find a polygamy and/or no jealously mod?

That guy at lostaccountblog doesn't update shit anymore.

Fuck.
>>
>>146618047
For which?

Sims 4 has one in master control center thingy

I think it's part of the woohoo module.
>>
>>146618134
The Sims 4. There is literally nothing about polygamy or more than one romance/relatioship on that MC mod page at MTS.
>>
>>146618401
>at MTS
You need the woohoo module.

It's on sexy sims or something
>>
>>146618047
Sims 4 does have a no jealousy perk as the reward for the top of one of the romance aspirations.
>>
>>146618505
>>146618514

Fuck, i forgot. Thanks.
>>
Why do people monetize mods?
Are there really people that poor and desperate yet somehow able to access a computer and internet freely?
>>
>>146618805
because they're fucking entitled children.

Adfly bs started with minecraft modders.

Now it's infected sims.
>>
Just downloaded Sims 4, and took the scientist route
is there any way I can stay late at work? cause I just wanna just spend all my time after i fill up the bar just building that rocket
>>
>>146619215
You can only stay for like 30 minutes extra.
But you can build a rocket at home.
>>
>>146619376
oh didn't realize you could build the rocket at home
no need to stay at work then
>>
>>146607363
I usually play a few times a year, a few days straight and then just stop.

the loading times are the worst though
>>
File: Screenshot-25.jpg (844KB, 1600x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot-25.jpg
844KB, 1600x1024px
>simbots actually short-circuit if in rain
I'm actually quite surprised they even went this far seeing as pets dont give a fuck about weather.
>>
So being a pirate, I've completely missed the growfruit challenge, and when I finally get my game up to date, it'll be disabled anyway.

Are there any mods that enable it the way the trick or treat and easter egg hunts were enabled?
>>
File: Screenshot-121.jpg (767KB, 1600x896px)
Screenshot-121.jpg
767KB, 1600x896px
>>
just found out my girlfriend plays sims
what do?
>>
>>146624915
do nothing

unless she plays it like some of the people on /tsg/ play it
>>
>>146624915

WooHoo her in the butt

Girls love that
>>
Is it just me, or is finding fossils in S4 fucking impossible?
>>
>>146624828
Oh god, she going to eat her?
>>
>Want to play ts3
>Made custom clothing to start legacy with imaginary friend while they're still in the living doll state
>Never know until now that in that mode they aren't selectable
>>
>>146625270
But I haven't even kissed her
>>
>>146622485
>So being a pirate, I've completely missed the growfruit challenge,

LOL be thankful. And I am so serious. What they did was replace half the trees in the world with Growfruit. I spent 6 hours finding a god damn cherry and pear tree, because pretty much all had been turned into Growfruit trees.

The implementation was fucking terrible. Any tree that wasn't pre-laid as fully grown, was a growfruit tree. That is, any tree that started as a seedling in a fresh hood grew into a grow fruit. I eventually found the trees I needed in -- I can't remember the name. It is the haunted mansion in one of the expansion pack towns with an enormous garden and hedge maze behind it. There is a small greenhouse and a row of trees by it. It's the only place I could find cherries and pears.

God that pissed me off so much. I thought I was going to have to wait for a patch just to get a damn cherry to plant in my garden.
>>
>>146624915

Tell her "Sims Freeplay" is like Sims-for-Her and she should be offended, as a strong independent woman, than they're saying a woman can't handle a real Sims game on the PC.
>>
File: 1437735058028.jpg (165KB, 1280x720px)
1437735058028.jpg
165KB, 1280x720px
>>146622485

Find a lot/room with growfruit trees and the egg collection already on it online.

I personally have a room saved (all of my collections are saved as rooms, actually, to save time). I'm sure you can find a saved room with the tree and eggs that you can then add to your existing house.

Pic related.
>>
>>146629236

Oh, also, buydebug will have all the eggs and growfruit in it, despite it being out of season. Probably much easier. I forgot about that. Disregard the last post.
>>
>>146627326
>But I haven't even kissed her
oh, so she's pretend then.
>>
>>146629236
>ywn be this autistic

I'm impressed anon.
>>
>>146629742

I literally have level 1 autism, formerly known as aspergers.

I start houses and neighborhoods over and over and over again. Being able to just put all the collections quickly in place saves days of footwork. Everything must be perfect and complete, afterall.
>>
>>146630294
kek

Now I feel kinda bad.

Why do you restart them though?
>>
File: 06-25-16_7-50-56 PM.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
06-25-16_7-50-56 PM.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
Might do a release soon, lots of the better textures are ported and everything else I want to do takes modelwork.
>>
>>146630406

A drive for purity and perfection. Maybe I decide I don't want to play with mods, or feel I am losing control over my game because mods are changing it too much.

Maybe I've having more crashes than I'd like and I worry my game is corrupt.

Maybe my game is starting to slow down - longer load times, saves, etc.

Maybe a new expansion came out and I want a clean slate to try out all these new toys.

Maybe I get a new idea for a beautiful "theme" neighborhood/paradise of all pretty white girls so I walk around systematically killing every one else in the neighborhood with townie spawning disabled.

Maybe I want to quest to conquer/woohoo all the women int he neighborhood and then paint portraits of them in their undies right after (I've actually done this) but I needed to reset all the relationships so I could easily keep count of who I banged.

There's all sorts of autistic reasons. We're a crazy bunch. Harmless, but still crazy.
>>
>>146631648
kek

Sound like good reasons to me.
>>
>>146631794

Sims 4 is really not friendly to my play style since I can't save entire households + their houses. I'd like to be able to make a house/family *perfect* ... design the house, go room by room making the furniture and decorations perfect. Rugs, lamps, statues, plants, blinds, curtains,everything - by checklist. And once the house is immaculately style and the family all has every one of their outfits perfectly designed and fitted, with custom hair and eyes, etc, I want to *SAVE* it. Right there.

That way, when I start a new game the next day, I can simply import the entire house/family intact into my new neighborhood. Because that takes like 12 hours to make that.

But alas, Sims 4 won't let you. Unlike all the previous games. It's why I don't play it as much as I used to. With a game series prone to instability, I don't like risking hours of my work to a possible corrupt game save.
>>
Boy, the height slider mod really helps make sims way more unique. This shit should have been base game from the start.
>>
>>146632134

I seriously can't tell if that's sarcasm or not.
>>
>>146632134
Does this work on the current pirated release? There were like two versions of this mod, right? I'd love to mess around with it but didn't know which would work with the pirate version, if either.
>>
File: 06-26-16_1-19-23 AM.png (1MB, 1906x1000px) Image search: [Google]
06-26-16_1-19-23 AM.png
1MB, 1906x1000px
>>146632212
Aww man, now I don't want to tell you.
>>146632290
Yup. It's this one:
http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=571799
>>
>>146632087
>save the lot
>save the family
>import the family
>import the lot
???
>>
>>146632457

The family loses all their assets, including precious storage in fridges and chests like perfect vegetables, fresh fish, and that lifetime supply of Blackened Bass from when you were training cooking. The only way to restore it is through cheats. I want to say memories, skills, inner-family relationships, and LHRs are lost as well, but I can not say for certain. It's been a while since I tried. I just remember it being not at all worth the time because it shattered the household and family.
>>
>>146632349
I think game designers are ashamed when someone makes a mod that really should just be in the game by default. They should just implement these sliders in the next patch, but they won't
>>
File: 06-25-16_10:53:19 PM.png (478KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
06-25-16_10:53:19 PM.png
478KB, 1280x800px
Yeah, I'm not breeding with Nina Caliente ever again.
>>
>>146634364
Yeah, the whole family are pretty horrendous.
Which is weird, they're meant to be Mortimer Goth's mid-life crisis trophy wives.
>>
>>146635081
I removed the Nina from my game and made a whole new one by playing with Dina's genetics
>>
File: why.png (83KB, 545x355px) Image search: [Google]
why.png
83KB, 545x355px
I had no clue how to make transparent model shit so I didn't bother (yet).
>>
>>146636749
Anyone know what's wrong with the top of the door, and how I can fix it?
>>
File: 06-25-16_11-57-27 PM.png (779KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
06-25-16_11-57-27 PM.png
779KB, 1440x900px
>This should have been Nina but instead they gave us Robert Z'Dar
>>
any good home recommendations?
>>
>>146638249
no
>>
Man the devs really shoot themselves in the foot at every turn.

>Make restaurant running content pack
>Have to have a waiter booth and a host booth
>Household sims can't fill in the jobs (cook, host, waiter)
>Can't just make a shitty little family-ran slopbox with the windowed chef table as the serving area.

Disappointment at every turn.
>>
>>146640581
>why cracks haven't happened.txt
>>
File: 12-06-15_1-12 AM.png (2MB, 1440x900px)
12-06-15_1-12 AM.png
2MB, 1440x900px
>>
File: 06-23-16_1-08-56 AM.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
06-23-16_1-08-56 AM.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>
Any pirates know if the lolimod or just MCCC latest versions work.
>>
>>146644186
>a fucking origin symbol
>>
File: 1395775248633.jpg (18KB, 268x265px) Image search: [Google]
1395775248633.jpg
18KB, 268x265px
>I'm obviously stealing assets and making money off of it but you have to follow my terms, teehee!
>>
>>146646476
Fuck modders.
Said the modder../spoiler]
>>
File: 06-26-16_12-31-12 AM.png (2MB, 1792x1024px) Image search: [Google]
06-26-16_12-31-12 AM.png
2MB, 1792x1024px
love these new booths
>>
File: 06-16-16_2-29-49 PM.png (1MB, 1792x1024px) Image search: [Google]
06-16-16_2-29-49 PM.png
1MB, 1792x1024px
>>
File: your thoughts.png (198KB, 341x497px) Image search: [Google]
your thoughts.png
198KB, 341x497px
>>
>>
File: good goy ^_^.png (65KB, 346x276px)
good goy ^_^.png
65KB, 346x276px
>>146645172
But anon, Originâ„¢ is a wonderful convenience and distribution platform for all of EAâ„¢'s top quality digital content! What's not to live about it?
>>
>realize there's no point making mindbroken anime eyes because Sims smile all the time for no reason
>>
Were there ever any decent mods to un-potato the damn TS3 faces? I can't find anything.
>>
File: 06-26-16_1-51-15 AM.png (1MB, 1792x1024px) Image search: [Google]
06-26-16_1-51-15 AM.png
1MB, 1792x1024px
>>
>>146651883
>using visible icons
WEW
LAD
A
D
>>
File: 0_0.gif (966KB, 212x159px)
0_0.gif
966KB, 212x159px
>>146651883
>plants
>on a sauna
>>
File: Screenshot-21.jpg (973KB, 1600x1024px)
Screenshot-21.jpg
973KB, 1600x1024px
>>146652210
>WEARING TOWELS
>ON A FUCKING SAUNA
You should be focused on that atrocity first.
>>
File: question!.jpg (84KB, 803x790px) Image search: [Google]
question!.jpg
84KB, 803x790px
>>146652124
Is there a way to disable them?
>>
File: plumbob soft disable.png (48KB, 732x811px) Image search: [Google]
plumbob soft disable.png
48KB, 732x811px
>>146653514
>>
File: 12-25-14_3-04 AM-2.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
12-25-14_3-04 AM-2.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>
>listening to clop while texture modding
Comfy desu.
>>
>>146649446

>"Aw man, why do I always get stuck cleaning the bathroom after Shrek takes a shit in the toilet?"
>>
File: Screenshot-115.jpg (766KB, 1600x896px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot-115.jpg
766KB, 1600x896px
>>
why can't i fucking install mods on ts3?
i have installed the newest patch( invalid file error tho)
i have installed the frameworkzip
and still it doesn't work
>>
>>146638130
fugg that's a nice one.
>>
>>146640581
IDK I was kinda annoyed by that. But at least it's better than that abomination we got for the sims 3.

It's probably moddable.
>>
>>146645172
>>146650462
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ens%C5%8D

>>146646476
>>146647658
>tfw my shitty recolors in TS2 are better than most of the shit these TSR fags are stuffing behind a paywall
>>
What are you guy's favorite neighborhood to live in?
>>
>>146666362
Sims 3 is a tie between Isla Paradiso and Bridgeport.

I enjoyed Hidden Springs quite a bit as well.

Don't have one in 4 they're all nice and you can travel to whichever but I'd lean toward WindenBurg.

In 2... I'm not sure, I know I spent a lot of time in Desiderata Valley.

I never bothered with Veronaville for some reason.
>>
Time to bulldoze every lot for a clean start.
>>
>>146667037
Do you build every lot yourself?

I'm not sure I'd have the patience. kek
>>
>>146655247
wtf is going on in the window? lmao
>>
>>146640581
I agree but it's nice to actually be able to make a profit unlike TS2 where it was fucking impossible.
>>
How do you guys build houses?

I tried to build one but I ended up with an empty entryway with too much space.

No living room.

But I got the bedrooms somewhat decent.

First time I've ever made something passable as a house. But the bit with the kitchen and entry way kinda fucked me up. I can post pics in a bit if someone feels like giving advice on what I could adjust I'd appreciate it.
>>
>>146670473
The one bedroom next to the bathroom was an office but we had a second kid and one aged up.

The office was an open space for a while until I closed it off and the hallway.

The bit to the left with the TV was kinda bolted on because I didn't know wtf to do.

I always seem to have a problem of making things too big and having wasted space. But if I go small I have no room for anything.
>>
>>146671014
I think it looks good, it just needs more furniture, also, what does the outside of the house look like?
With the rook and stuff.
>>
File: 06-26-16_10:20:38 AM.png (1MB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
06-26-16_10:20:38 AM.png
1MB, 1280x800px
>>146671472
A mess lmao
>>
Do Maids count as employees in regard to door locks?
>>
in sims 3 how do i turn off the phone date spam and letter spam from people asking my sims out? pls its driving me nuts
>>
File: Rabbi_holes_working_as_intended.jpg (859KB, 1600x896px) Image search: [Google]
Rabbi_holes_working_as_intended.jpg
859KB, 1600x896px
>>146666362
2:Strangetown
3: Midnight Hollow
4:Oasis Springs though havent tried the new one yet but likely a disappointment anyway
>>
>>146671472
But yeah. I don't really have the money at the moment to decorate too much.

I guess I just need more plants and shit.

Probably wall off the entry way and a stair case if I need a second floor in the future.
>>
File: 06-17-16_6-39-56 PM.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
06-17-16_6-39-56 PM.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>146632349
Didn't see this til after I slept, thanks pal!
>>
>>146671663
Roofing is a fucking nightmare, but that looks pretty decent. I guess you could try and consolidate the big main roof with the others a bit better, but easier said than done in my experience.
>>
>tried to make small comfy home for Sims
>comes out bigger than intended
>can't give it a small country feel
>>
>>146676517
Yeah. Roofing is a fucking pain in the ass. It's easier in 4 IMO.

But fuck not like it matters too much, I never see it anyway. kek
>>
File: 06-26-16_11:59:43 AM.png (699KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
06-26-16_11:59:43 AM.png
699KB, 1280x800px
I think Nina is upset that pregnancies make her fat.
>>
>>146671014
Build cabinets/counters as a like throw all area(you put your shoes, bookbags,mail etc) on the right side of the entry way to close it up a little
The chair in TV room needs to be closer to couch to be comfy.
Put some half walls instead of full walls either to separate kitchen and dining or in the TV room for an open feel.

As for the staircase you say you may need in the future, you have room in the hallway, unless you're planning to expand those rooms into it or put stuff in the hallway

Or if you aren't solid on having a front facing front door, you can move it to left side with a little porch and path and use the entry way as a sitting area.
>>
>>146677724
Build interior-up for comfy homes until you understand how much space you need for them.
Or do the 5x5, 4x4, then 3x3 challenges
They'll get you comfortable with knowing how close things can get together and still be functional.
>>
File: 2016-06-26 20_25_53-Greenshot.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-26 20_25_53-Greenshot.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
>tfw no sexy vampire aunt to karaoke with
>>
>>146680913
Thanks, I'll see what I can do.
>>
Unpopular opinion. I think that instead of Katrina EA should have given us Flamenco instead
>>
File: 06-26-16_12:54:05 PM.png (1MB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
06-26-16_12:54:05 PM.png
1MB, 1280x800px
>>146680913
>>146683475
I think this is a bit better.
>>
>>146684990
But some shit on the right wall of the dining room. It's way too fucking empty.
>>
>>146685324
I put some paintings there after I posted that. I'll find some plants or something when I have more money.
>>
>>146684990
CROPT THAT FUCKING pARLER AND KITCHEN
>>
>>146687251
What?
>>
>>146683689
Yeah idk why they gave us Katrina.

It's weird.

Then Nina has those fucking bulimia cheeks.
>>
>>146687367
if you want to make a comfy little house
you should:
remove that walking area with tv area
put tv area next to kitchen
make a smaller walking area on the upper right
>>
>>146687679
Put the tv area in the empty space in the kitchen?

Hmm I'll see what I can do.
>>
>>146687679
>>146687898
Okay. Still a little bare in the entry way.

But I think it's cozy in the kitchen and TV area.
>>
>>146690992
Fuck I'm a retard. I put a window in front of the cabinet.
>>
Why have they still not added multiplayer to the Sims? I'm not talking about a shitty mmo, just co-op in one household. They had splitscreen in some of the console games and it was fun as fuck. Add it already you pieces of shit.
>>
>>146690992
stick a rug and entry mat near the front door.
>>
>>146693490
>rug

Fuck I always forget those exist.

I'll find a good one.
>>
File: 06-26-16_12-45-02 PM.png (2MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
06-26-16_12-45-02 PM.png
2MB, 1680x1050px
>Food critic arrives at my shitty restaurant
>She orders a rootbeer float and french fries

Fat food critics, everyone.
>>
>>146694106
>serving garbage at your restaurant
>>
>>146694482
If im trying new restaurant out i allways try something with french friest on the side or burger on the first time as if you fuck up those... well then the rest of the menu is shit as well.
>>
>>146683064
those fangs are horribly long.
>>
>>146694106
>French Fries
>Not ordering poutine like a true cochon
>>
>>146683064
Is that what kids are calling it these days?
>>
>>146694896
I was thinking about getting a shorter fang mod or something.
>>
>>146694482
>not going through the natural transition from a junkstand to a diner to a proper high class resturant
>>
>>146697286
>tfw bought a fancy restaurant I saw on the gallery
>chef is shit and can't cook food
>wait staff is shit and drops everything
>customers are constantly ass blasted

:^(
>>
>Consider 4 to be a great succession from 2
>4's where the series stagnated and died apparently.

Mother fucker.
>>
File: 06-26-16_7-58-08 PM.png (2MB, 1906x1000px) Image search: [Google]
06-26-16_7-58-08 PM.png
2MB, 1906x1000px
>>
>>146708787
I was about to say those kids are ugly as fuck, but then I saw it.

Where is second best boy Kevin?
>>
>>146709171
Heh, someone got it. Haven't made the whole crew yet.
>>
>>146709490
What are their traits?
>>
File: 06-26-16_8-31-54 PM.png (588KB, 1906x1000px) Image search: [Google]
06-26-16_8-31-54 PM.png
588KB, 1906x1000px
>>146709727
Wiz kid, goofball, and self assured.
>>
>>146710989

Life has many doors
>>
File: 06-26-16_8-57-26 PM.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
06-26-16_8-57-26 PM.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
i miss this place
>>
>>146713312
>tfw I don't have the CC or even hairstyles to recreate sims of Kamen Rider characters
>>
>>146713312

I miss back when The Sims was good.
>>
>>146713312
God dang I love maxis match CCified sims, so great.
>>
File: 1463753921972.jpg (22KB, 270x502px) Image search: [Google]
1463753921972.jpg
22KB, 270x502px
This is everything that's wrong with this country summed up in 1 picture.
>>
I don't even care about the SJW element, the biggest problem I have with the Sims CC community on Tumblr is that they wouldn't know good web design if it bit them on the ass.

Where's the "next page" link? Why, it's right in the very topmost corner of the screen, conveniently colored the same exact shade of white as the background.

Because that's just real user-friendly.
>>
>>146714283
But thats not a white nationalist bitter virg with a gun
>>
>>146714378

This "flat" theme that's been going on for about 10 years now needs to be taken out back and shot. Windows 7 and IOS 6 (as examples) were the last good versions of those operating systems. The buttons, bars, and windows all had distinct borders and 3-D effects. They were very easy to see and tell apart from the background.

.... then this shit happens. Everything is now flat. No dimension. Like the Windows 8/10 start menu. There are no borders. Even the top where it meets the desktop, there is no border, just a color shift from the blue bar to the picture on the desktop.

iOS 7 was an ever more jarring change because we're talking about 5 inch screens that are hard enough to see as it is. It NEEDS those 3-d elements and definition. What a bunch of shit.

I bet in 10 years, these flat styles will be gone. Just like stainless steel appliances (because people are just no noticing how fucking hard they are to keep clean with kids/dogs), and "open concept" floor plans where thousands of square feet are waste by extra walkways and there's no where to hang a picture or pin awkward furniture against walls.
>>
File: 06-26-16_6-45-33 PM.png (2MB, 1680x987px) Image search: [Google]
06-26-16_6-45-33 PM.png
2MB, 1680x987px
My WIP restaurant, Burger Slut Jr.

Where the waitresses dress like cocaine cowgirls, the food CAN and WILL kill you, and the chef is constantly blinded by an unknown superpowerful source of light that shouldn't be there.
>>
File: 01-22-15_5-38 AM.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
01-22-15_5-38 AM.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Since Smart Steam Emu actually works, it's only a matter of time before we get our filthy hands back on the gallery pirate lads.
>>
File: 06-26-16_7-11-55 PM.png (2MB, 1680x987px) Image search: [Google]
06-26-16_7-11-55 PM.png
2MB, 1680x987px
>>146717394

Fuck, my host just died.
>>
>>146719532
>hiring elders

you asked for this
>>
>>146714283
Spotted the underage.
Zarya is anti-Russian propaganda, not a nod to your trash country.
>>
who is blue hair?
>>
>>146714283

zarya is literally a russian xenophobe bodybuilder who wants to slaughter machine people, not tumblrina trash.
>>
File: 06-26-16_8-42-34 PM.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
06-26-16_8-42-34 PM.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
<3
>>
>>146722758
Probably something pointless like "social media director", because there sure as shit aren't any fucking programmers over there.
>>
>>146722758
>>146723717
I think that's SimGuruDrake. So... yes. "Community Manager".

The Seth Green-looking motherfucker in the corner who never says anything in the stream actually is a programmer, I think.
>>
>>146724314
They said Simguru Russkii
>>
More simlish.
>>
>>146728987
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50KNNqCR8gI
>>
>>146729781
Will Wright is contemplating suicide.
>>
>>146729781
kek
>>
>neighbor Sim comes to door
>invite him in to hang while my Sim catches a few Z's
>he gets on my computer
>suddenly gets up and washes his hands
>gets back on the computer
W-what was this dude doing?
>>
File: 02-23-16_4:11:57 PM.png (893KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
02-23-16_4:11:57 PM.png
893KB, 1280x800px
>>146732806
What do you think?
>>
Should I delete every venue when deleting every lot?
>>
File: 06-27-16_12-36-13 AM.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
06-27-16_12-36-13 AM.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>146732806
Met this qt at a party. Invited her over and cooked her some eggs. Bitches love scrambled eggs.
>>
File: 1374038868507.jpg (289KB, 523x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1374038868507.jpg
289KB, 523x1050px
post lewd grills
>>
>>146736479
>>
File: 02-20-16_10-40-09 PM.png (865KB, 1440x860px) Image search: [Google]
02-20-16_10-40-09 PM.png
865KB, 1440x860px
>>146736479
Also
>>
File: 9.jpg (124KB, 1280x1024px)
9.jpg
124KB, 1280x1024px
>>146737453
>>146736646
moarrrr
>>
>>146738586
>Furry
>>
>>146736479

Who knew pudding could look so sexy?
>>
>playing the sims
>fall in love with sim
>make my sim romance her
>become jealous of my own self insert sim

welp, back to /r9k/
>>
File: Screenshot-211.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px)
Screenshot-211.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>146740137
>playing a self sim
>>
File: Screenshot-33.jpg (238KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot-33.jpg
238KB, 1920x1080px
I'm gonna start up TS3 since it's been a while. See you guys in three years when it finally finishes loading.
>>
>>146739219
pudding ?
>>
File: 06-23-16_1-22-08 AM.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
06-23-16_1-22-08 AM.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
I'll post some non bump only content shitpost in a while maybe.
>>
>>
File: nazitown.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
nazitown.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Cleared all the cities of disgusting premades aside from landmarks.
>>
>>146746410
That's kinda creepy.
>>
>>146746410
looks like a flash game
>>
File: oases.png (1MB, 1920x1080px)
oases.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>146746410
>>146746834
Don't you dare fill these with cunts that have stupidly long faces
>>
File: 06-22-16_2-00-51 AM.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
06-22-16_2-00-51 AM.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>146746876
But how else will I pretend the pets expansion is out and there's random horses everywhere?
>>
>>146746876
I rebuild the whole thing, CAS potatoes are the least of my issues, it's when I'll have to turn to paper for days to worldbuild.
>>
I just realized something.

Why the hell does Sims 3 Pets have wild deer? If there was ever an opportunity to add real llamas into the game, it was then.
>>
>>146747578
>carton cut in half
>>
>>146748706

Maxis didn't make TS3 and the company was already a shambling corpse with no identity at that point after Wright quit.
>>
File: 06-27-16_4-51-30 AM.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
06-27-16_4-51-30 AM.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Pretty good if I do say so myself.
>>
File: Screenshot (25).jpg (1MB, 1600x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (25).jpg
1MB, 1600x1024px
>>146752520
>ebin memecraft haus
I dont want to be rood but... please, just... no.
>>
>>146754263
It's just testing for a mostly wall and flooring texture port I'm working on.
But you seem interested, so I'll skip to the roof tiles right now.
>>
>>146746876

That sounds like claude's sims
>>
my dick died
>>
File: 31.jpg (1017KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
31.jpg
1017KB, 1920x1080px
>>
Is there anything you can do to increase performance in 3? I already have the NRAAS mods that clean things up installed. Getting pretty annoyed at the not-so-fast fast forward.
>>
>>146760151
in the sims3/game/bin folder, find sims3.ini and change the mem limit to 4gb

[ResourceSystem]
MemoryUsageLimit = 40000000

get the fixed routing world for the map you want to play
>>
So whats the best nude skin for females post-op, er, post-update.
>>
>>146760496
Didn't know about the ini edit, thanks. I'm playing with a custom world, so hopefully the routing is already ok.
>>
>>146763050
recompressing packages seems to help too. i group clothes mods by author. nicer too then since they show up when you filter by custom where sims3pack installers dont.
>>
File: 06-06-16_4-03-32 PM.png (1MB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
06-06-16_4-03-32 PM.png
1MB, 1440x900px
Hey /tsg/. Whats happening?..
4 days and 2 hours. We in life-support mode?
>>
Anyone into modding cc meshes/textures know what this issue is?
Dipshit who made the meshes I ripped off basically tried to hide this issue when they released it.
>>
File: Screenshot-129.jpg (982KB, 1600x896px)
Screenshot-129.jpg
982KB, 1600x896px
>>
>Plumbot with handibot and competent cleaner chips, nothing else
>Had to give it fear of water trait so it would stop swimming 24/7
>Had to install no scanning and power siphon mods mod because if it couldn't swim, it would wake my sim up in the middle of the night by scanning or just walk around the house bored breaking shit by siphoning power even though they are 'unbreakable'
>Finally working fine with my sim and cat, cleans and fixes shit and nothing else but looking outside of windows and the occasional interaction with my cat
>Got a dog
>Suddenly this fucking plumbot won't stop picking my pets up to interact with them while they are trying to sleep or do much of anything on their own
>Pets get locked into endless interaction and standing around and become unhappy as a result

Probably best off just hiring a butler. EA really fucked up with Plumbots.
>>
>>146766249
So busy ranting I forgot my question. Is there a way around this? Can I just edit my pets and bot so they hate each other with Nraas or something?
>>
>>146766404
>>146766249
I remember there was a problem with bonehilda where she wouldn't leave pets the fuck alone.

I never really played with pets too much because I never cared for them. But my sister was ripping her hair out trying to make her stop.

I think there was a fix on MTS for that.

If the issue is similar to what bonehilda did there is probably a fix out there for the plumbots as well.

I never had into the future so I never had to deal with this.
>>
File: 06-26-16_8-42-54 PM.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
06-26-16_8-42-54 PM.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>146767502
I saw that when I searched, but nothing for bots. I reset the relationships, same thing. He seems to be targeting my cat most of the time to annoy, like 90%. I reset all their relationships to default and he still went right for em. Guess its time to build a new one and see if that helps.

I've had the same bot running fine for over 2 months. This just started. Oh well.
>>
File: 1445830730179.jpg (43KB, 690x704px) Image search: [Google]
1445830730179.jpg
43KB, 690x704px
>>146714283
It's not what the character is but why it was put in there in the first place scrubs.

Also buthurt af Yuropoors lmao
>>
>>146770305
Not even going to bother bumping to reply to you.
>>146722034
>>146722840
>>
>>146762847

I'd like to know the this as well, since Majestic skin on LL is borke.
>>
File: 1457129857315.jpg (44KB, 856x480px) Image search: [Google]
1457129857315.jpg
44KB, 856x480px
>>146772483
>Being unironically this retarded
>>
File: 06-27-16_11-01-38 AM.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
06-27-16_11-01-38 AM.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Soon, my pretties.
>>
>>146768871
Building a new plumbot with the same chips fixed it.
>>
Is diner out somewhere to download it pirated?
>>
File: yeezus.png (2MB, 1920x1080px)
yeezus.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
why do i have blue children in my game
>>
>>146780423
its the black ones ruining my neighborhood
>>
>>146780537
kek
>>
File: 02-16-16_1:07:44 AM.png (462KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
02-16-16_1:07:44 AM.png
462KB, 1280x800px
>>
Anal Bum Cover
>>
So I got both the Sims 3 and This War Of Mine during the steam summer sale.

Am I crazy for wanting a crossover? Wanting to play as a sim in 2014 Donetsk or something?
>>
File: 09-10-14_3-58 AM-3.jpg (507KB, 1904x1002px)
09-10-14_3-58 AM-3.jpg
507KB, 1904x1002px
>>146785820
>he bought Sims 3
>>
>>146787271
Also...
not really, i'd love to play Sims like it'd be some sort of post-apocalyptic hellhole but for that i'd best to just make my own hood from the scratch as there's nothing "post apocalyptic" in most custom worlds by others
>>
>>146770305
To cater to my fetish in hopes to get easy money with a TF2 clone?
>>
>>146783431
Jesus fuck how terrifying.
>>
File: ThisIsYouAnon.png (263KB, 709x541px) Image search: [Google]
ThisIsYouAnon.png
263KB, 709x541px
>>146787271

>not paying 5 bucks to have a neat and tidy Steam folder
>being this stingy
>>
>>146746410
lebensraum desu senpai
>>
File: Untitled.png (8KB, 235x355px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
8KB, 235x355px
>>146788953
>steam folder

arr. not that anon but you aren't doing it right if you rely on repacks or random torrents. steam is cancer either way.
>>
>>146789293

Do tell.
>>
>>146743561

Sims. The toons. They look like slightly shaded pudding. No detail. Just silky, smooth Snack Packsâ„¢.
>>
File: Untitled.png (29KB, 564x355px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
29KB, 564x355px
>>146789402
get things individually. groups dont need to match.
>>
Tried out Sims 4 again. Snagged the Get Together and Diner things. Already have the other packs and "expansion".
Still doesn't really feel any different than the base game does. Just can't seem to enjoy it for long.

Meanwhile I can go on for more than one generation and still have loads of fun in 3, but the performance issues certainly bog the experience.

What a drag, daddio.
>>
I need actually gloomy and not two seconds of gloom/sad for my qt depressed sim.

EA pls, bring back brave, coward, neurotic traits

>tf no gloomy/loner/coward/neurotic qt

So i heard 3 was a sale on steam, though even if it was brought it'd still run like garbage
>>
why is this game so boring
>>
>>146793339
I'm having fun with it.

Although I started a legacy using a sim version of a friend. It's quite interesting.

He's also enjoying the updates.
>>
Fugg, I love these curved counters.

They make such great cabinets. Addicted to using them in bedrooms and shit kek
>>
File: Screenshot-24.jpg (847KB, 1600x1024px)
Screenshot-24.jpg
847KB, 1600x1024px
>>146793339
Because you lack imagination.
>>
File: x.png (633KB, 800x450px)
x.png
633KB, 800x450px
>>146794130
buRNNNNN
pic not related just shitposting
>>
Currently re-installing all of my TS3 cds, but I might just fuck it and give TS4 a go. What do you guys reckon? Which is the most fun?
>>
>>146722840
what a qt
>>
>>146794024
Which curved counters?
>>
>>146799541
The bar counters. In TS4.
>>
>>146799606
Islands?
>>
>>146798209
They've both got their good points and bad points, honestly.

Honestly, if I could get over how terrible it looks (and not in a charming retro way like TS1), I'd probably just play TS2.
>>
>>146800447
Yeah.

I place the bar facing out from the wall.
>>
>>146802485
I make circle tables with them for tall dining tables or centerpieces
>>
>>146802729
Yeah I have one in my current house like that.

They're so fun to play with.
>>
>>146802897
The counters from the spa day pack are curved corner pieces, too
Like, the non island type even.
Not full circular, but rounded

Another counter does like diamond shape corners. Think its the brick one from backyard pack but I can't check rn
>>
File: 06-24-16_1-53-37 PM.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
06-24-16_1-53-37 PM.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
Bumpity
>>
>>146803135
Huh. I don't have either of those packs yet.

I'll look into them though.
>>
What's the most worthless and pointless skill in Sims 4
>>
>>146790937

The drag is that a high end PC doesn't help. Unlike most of the player base, I am a power gamer and my PC is setup to run today's most demanding games at 60fps. Sims 3 STILL took upwards of 2 minutes to load a game and 30 seconds to save and trying to run a ultra-speed with more than 1 sim in full autonomy ran about the same speed as normal fast forward. It's a mystery. Truly.

Awesome game though. It's the worth the trouble up until your game gets too big and you spend more time fixing it than playing it.
>>
Should I turn off the vanilla story progression after installing nraas storyprogression? Or does it take care of that all on its own?
>>
>>146806695
Yes.
>>
File: 503-600x431.jpg (35KB, 600x431px)
503-600x431.jpg
35KB, 600x431px
https://www.google.com/search?q=sims+4+lolita+clothing

>all these lackluster outfits
>half of these are not even lolita

I fucking hate itas and these dumb bitches who keep sucking them off
>>
Has anyone got the issue of their sim having their body type reset in CAS?
>>
>>146780423
custom skins cause any children born to recieve any skintone between the two tones. that means if you have a sim with a normal maxis tone and a sim with a custom tone, it has a chance of using the green, grey, and blue because its between the two.

and/or the child recieved a custom skin that doesn't have any age state except adult so it shows up literal pitch black or blue.
>>
File: 06-27-16_6-26-21 PM.png (1MB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
06-27-16_6-26-21 PM.png
1MB, 1440x900px
jfc Waldo quit whining no one cares. No wonder Bella Doesn't like being around you
>>
>>146804408

Yeah.

Although now I'm having a problem with how worse the sims look compared to 4.

Fuck, theres just no happy medium between the two.
>>
>>146811710
Yeah.

>Go from high detail stylized to
>Low detail pudding face semi realistic shit
>>
>>146812132
>>146811710

For a series with the only purpose (literally) of simulating human beings, their humans look like shit. Even in Sims 4. I mean, Sims 4 may look great in comparison to Sims 3, but when you put the characters up against the likes of some AAA titles from 5 years ago, they still look like cartoons. It's why there was a whole lot of disappointment back when The Sims 4 screenshots were getting leaked before release. It looked just like Sims 3 with better lighting effects. That is, 15 year old graphics.

But Sims 4 is really doing a great job. I think they are trying to keep a stylized approach instead of ultra-realism. And that approach looks really good for what it is. If they wanted it to get much better, they'd have to break out of the 'cartoon' mold and they'd lose 75% of paying customers because system requirements would skyrocket.

But I wish they just put in the OPTION for ultra high quality textures, at least the API for modders to make them like CBBE for Fallout 4
>>
>>146813081
I don't want ultra-realism in the sims.

I really enjoy the stylized look of the sims 4.

3 looked like dogshit to me because they wanted to look ultra realistic.
>>
File: sims 4 baking.jpg (38KB, 724x309px) Image search: [Google]
sims 4 baking.jpg
38KB, 724x309px
>>146804254
probably baking or herblism
>>
>>146813298

I don't care what 3 looked like, to be honest. It was a beautifully hashed-out life simulator. I believe it's often described as "over-ambitious", hence all the issues. But, man, if they just would have spent some time optimizing it, it would have been revolutionary even without amazing graphics. The gameplay and content was damn near perfect. except the constant crashing and corruption
>>
>>146814297
The gameplay was severely lacking. It was loaded with half baked content they charged a premium for.

TS3 was a mistake. TS2 was amazing.
>>
in the sims 2, how do i age up a baby sim into a toddler?

do i turn aging back on? how many days will it take?
>>
>>146814452
>It was loaded with half baked content they charged a premium for.

The Sims????? The hell you say!
>>
>>146814764

Have an adult carry the baby to the cake, if I remember correctly. I know it had something to do with an adult holding the baby. Been a decade since I played. Click the cake and baby for options while holding it.
>>
what are the /important/ sims 3 dlc to get?

the ones that add the most gameplay
>>
Are there any mods that allow polygamy and teen+adult flirt relationships?
>>
>>146815226
master control center.

Get the woohoo module off of sexysims
>>
Are there any updates for the vanilla worlds? The ones I used don't seem to be around anymore.
>>
File: 06-02-16_11-47-09 AM.png (1MB, 1792x1024px) Image search: [Google]
06-02-16_11-47-09 AM.png
1MB, 1792x1024px
>>
I want to make an apartment building in 4, but does the door locking shit function well enough that I should even bother?
>>
>>146815215

World Adventures was probably the most content-packed DLC EA ever released for the sims. Don't miss that one.
>>
File: 1446157491283.png (211KB, 331x352px) Image search: [Google]
1446157491283.png
211KB, 331x352px
>>146804408
>It's a mystery.
Except for the part where it actually isn't. It's a game running on a single core.
You can waste all the money you want on a CPU with a trillion cores and threads and it is not going to make a difference.
>>
>>146819807

Clock speed is infinitely more valuable than number of cores, regardless of an application being designed to utilize multiple cores. Diminishing returns hit HARD after you pass 2 cores.

High core counts are for running multiple programs in parallel. And I do mean "running", as in actually processing information (like, 4 instances of WinRar compressing archives at once), not just lying dormant in the taskbar.

Sims 3 not utilizing multiple cores is really not the thing that is bogging it down. What is - that is the mystery. Bottom line is that it's not optimized worth shit and just looking at the folder structure will tell you as much without even having to open a file. Sims 4 is the same way.
>>
>>146820390
Maybe it's your 10GB of CC.
>inb4 "it runs slow with no cc!!!"
>>
>tfw bored of sims 4 and cities skylines

what do i do now?
>>
File: 1453385947457.png (521KB, 617x430px)
1453385947457.png
521KB, 617x430px
>get Get Together
>Widenburg is fucking beautiful, especially the beachy island and the woody area
Well I know where I'll be playing from now on
>>
>>146820998
Learn how to play Dwarf Fortress
You can also try games like Banished if you want a shallower but simpler experience
>>
>>146820972

You do realize that the expansions and stuff packs are loaded the same way as CC, right? When you have 50gb worth of DLC, it's the same as 50gb worth of CC - and again, completely optimized to run in parallel with the base game, since it's being fed with the same routines that handle CC.
>>
>>146821690
So use less expansions, problem solved.
>>
>>146821690
>completely optimized to run in parallel with the base game,

That should be "optimized" ... whatever, it's too late to care too much.

>>146821743
And yes, this would work. You can tell how fast your game loads on a fresh install before expansions. But the point is it shouldn't have to be that way. They should have merged files together instead of having 20 different copies of the same file that the engine has to load and spot the differences between.
>>
>>146821854
>>completely optimized to run in parallel with the base game,
>
>That should be "optimized" ... whatever, it's too late to care too much.

unoptimized ... christ autocorrect. I'm out. LOL.
>>
>>146821657
also burned out on banished because of starting over each time as well as only having a few achievements left

also fuck refugees
>>
File: 06-27-16_11-01-16 PM.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
06-27-16_11-01-16 PM.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
downloaded sims 4 a few days ago
and gotta say, its fun. still not use to it since I got so accustom to Sims 3, but that'll change in a few days or so.

so yeah, here's my first sim visiting some neighbors
>>
>>146823310
Wait, is that the one that murdered the Goth family?
>>
>>146821453
In your basement with your dick?
>>
>>146823374
could be for all i know
>>
>>146823310

I hate on Sims 4. Alot. More out of disappointment than actual hate, because I really wish it was better since I love these games so much.

The game is coming into its own. Just moving a little slow compared to previous games. Like (as someone mentioned above) Dine Out should have really come with Get To Work. They are waaaaay too similar to be considered separate expansions. It's like taking Sims 3 World Adventures and making it into 3 expansions - France, Egypt, and China, for $20 each. That is basically what they did. And it probably won't be the last time.
>>
why does it take so long for cracks to come out?
>>
File: 06-27-16_11:14:06 AM.png (887KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
06-27-16_11:14:06 AM.png
887KB, 1280x800px
Some of you guys gave me advice on how to improve my house yesterday and I really like it so far.

I finally had to add a second floor and I made use of the space in the hallway.

A couple things have changed since I took these earlier today. I added a bathroom upstairs and there is a rug in front of that book case now too.

Let me know what you guys think. Any advice on what I can improve is welcome.

I put them in an imgur album because there are quite a few.
http://imgur.com/a/dlkhz
>>
>>146824914
Because the game is bad.
>>
>>146824914

It's a bit of a tedious process with games like this, which is why they don't always do them. There are multiple layers of security they have to find then jam. And jamming usually throws up red flags in other areas that they have to hunt down and jam, as well.

For a simple game without DRM, it's as easy as making a "wrapper" ... a file that puts a blanket around the main executable to stop it from looking for a CD, domain, or pinging back that the CD was found when it really wasn't. But when it comes to serious DRM, it gets a lot nastier. It will easily take 30x as long to crack an Origin or Steam game.

Don't be surprised if they don't bother making one for Dine Out or they wait until the next large patch or DLC so they can do them all at once. It is not worth their time to go through so much trouble for every patch or DLC.

At the end of the day, DRM is pointless. They have not made a DRM that can't be cracked and they never will. The more they challenge us by saying we can't break it, the more determined we are to do so.
>>
Do you guys think we'll ever get anything like Sims Castaway Stories or Sims Medieval for during the Sims 4 life span?
>>
>>146825428
oh wow, i didn't realize how much effort went into making cracks, that's super cool and impressive

are you a cracker yourself?
>>
>>146825203
it's looking WAY better, the color schemes are really nice as well

this is more of a nitpick, but in the second picture, can you move the tv down a tiny bit?

also, what does the outside look like now?
>>
>>146823820
Agreed. I've said for a while that I would not be surprised if they use the destination world concept from Outdoor Retreat again in another pack. Maybe a Seasons pack with beaches and ski resorts... or something. Or an Apartments pack.
Something with Rental lots.

Maxis is all about "laying foundations". By which they mean "nickle and diming us".
>>
>>146826589
Here it is.

Roofing is such a pain.
But I'm trying my best.
Joined them best I could in places.

Moved the TV down. I didn't notice it until you pointed it out. Looks awkward as fuck sitting so high up.

Took some top down screenshots of the current lay out.

One other thing not pictured, I replaced the railing in the upstairs with a half wall.
>>
>>146828336
That corner window looks weird.
>>
File: 06-27-16_9:57:34 PM.png (1MB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
06-27-16_9:57:34 PM.png
1MB, 1280x800px
>>146828336
upstairs
>>
>>146823820

The big issue I personally have is that none of the expansions feel like anything more than just extra content using already-existing code.

For instance, the first expansion. The game already had the timed checklist system, used for weddings, dates, and parties. They just added it for some new jobs as well.

Get Together basically uses service sim code and adds next to nothing beyond some little group choices.

Dine Out just uses a modified version of the Retail Store code.

I don't have a problem with these as they are, it fleshes out existing content. But they don't feel like they "expand" the game much. Everything feels like the same, but slightly different.
>>
File: 06-27-16_9:57:54 PM.png (1MB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
06-27-16_9:57:54 PM.png
1MB, 1280x800px
>>146828508
Yeah there was one on the other side to match it but it was blocked by a cabinet so I removed it.

I forgot about that. kek
I'll have to fix that one. Probably move it over slightly.
>>146828530
Downstairs
>>
>>146574509
Assuming those are default skin and eyes, can I get the names? The skin I have now is way too shiny.
>>
>>146772683
>>146762847

Anyone?
>>
File: 06-27-16_10:39:24 PM.png (791KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
06-27-16_10:39:24 PM.png
791KB, 1280x800px
>>
File: 1394907492631.jpg (67KB, 575x700px) Image search: [Google]
1394907492631.jpg
67KB, 575x700px
>aliens spawn wearing full body transparent skinsuits because hurrdurr unlimited cc
On one hand I don't mind, on the other, it's fucking awful.
>>
Please post in here so mods know this is the rightful /feg/. The other one is full of faggots who refuse ot accept #FE as a fire emblem game.

>>146821579
>>146821579
>>146821579

>>146821579
>>146821579
>>146821579

We need your help, sims.
>>
>>146830612
Impostor
>>
>>146823374
My sim is blonde, same crazy expressions though.
>>
>>146831065
Bella is fat
>>
>>146828867
Looking a ton better, anon.
I like the rug combo you used

>>146831248
Yes, they were all force fed until they hit max fat
Having one of the tit slider mods isn't helping her any
>>
>>146831248
Check your privilege
>>
File: 06-27-16_10-06-42 PM.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
06-27-16_10-06-42 PM.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>146831425
>Looking a ton better, anon.
Thanks.

>I like the rug combo you used
I'm a little dense.
How do you mean? kek

>>146831506
Fucking Christ why???
>>
>>146831506
That is some intense padding

>>146831591
>>146828530
The bedroom rug is 3 circle rugs sized up it looks like?
>>
>>146831701
Oh, yeah.

I used I think it was... "the spot".

Tried just one large one in brown then beige. Didn't like either so I thought I'd try stacking them. Came out quite nice. The brown was too dark to notice and the beige was just waaaay too light. But together they looked pretty good.
>>
>>146831591
Any sim with max size tits gets them multiplied with the tit slider range increase mod.
>>
File: 06-27-16_1:42:24 PM.png (830KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
06-27-16_1:42:24 PM.png
830KB, 1280x800px
I love it when newly weds feed each other cake.

It's so cute.
>>
>>146832110
>>
>>146831506

I am kind of disappointed that the shadow of her tits is obscured by the curb. I don't know why. I just wanted to see it.
>>
>>146832110

I don't like other people putting sharp steel objects in my mouth unless they have gone to university and studied dental care. Maybe that's just me.
>>
File: 06-27-16_1:33:07 PM.png (954KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
06-27-16_1:33:07 PM.png
954KB, 1280x800px
>>146832260
>fish lips

kek

>>146832384
idk when the sims do it's cute.
>>
File: 02-22-16_3:25:26 PM.png (449KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
02-22-16_3:25:26 PM.png
449KB, 1280x800px
>>
>tfw Betty/Lydia buddy cop series never
>>
File: 06-22-16_12-43-36 AM.png (824KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
06-22-16_12-43-36 AM.png
824KB, 1440x900px
>>
I kiss girls /tsg/
>>
>Playing self insert trash sim
>Very same self insert sim is spawned as townie down the street
>>
File: 06-27-16_9-46-57 PM.png (564KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
06-27-16_9-46-57 PM.png
564KB, 800x450px
bump
>>
>tfw only lewd skin that works with the update is that shitty one by cmar on sexysims

goddamnit
>>
>>146429487
Unironically, Unity is probably a good contender for this thanks to the very easy and efficient collision approach.
If you know some C++ you should probably still switch to UE for AI coding and it's 64bit abilities that Unity for some reason still doesn't have.

CryEngine is always the weird one out. For some reason it is always on my list of engines to switch to but I never find the time to explore it in depth. Could be worth it if only for the terrain abilities prebuilt into the engine, I've seen some out of this world shit being made with it.
>>
im just going to get beer when the store opens and play sims 3 all day. real life sucks, might as well enjoy a virtual one.
>>
>>146845182
>UE for AI coding
Googled a bit and I suppose you're talking about behavior trees.
I've only ever worked with Unity and haven't made anything meaningful.

What would even be a good AI for a Sims game? More reactive to environment, probably. I'd really like to see Sims shaping up their personality based on things that have happened to them instead of either having it randomly chosen or being able to pick.

I've thought about the open world a bit as well and don't see how could you approach it. You have to dynamically load everything and it can't really be done any other way than in Sims 3 if you give player a freedom to pan around like a maniac. At least in normal open world games players are limited by speed of their character.
>>
>>146833707
I don't think either of those simmers even post here anymore.
>>
>>146846156
>>146845182
But then on the topic of open world, how good would it be to generate single big mesh from player made houses and display that on greater distances? This would exclude objects put inside. Problem would be objects put outside, but they can have lower LOD equivalents already made so replacing that should be quick. I don't know how much toll would it take on getting outside of buildmode/buymode if that had to be done every single time, maybe it's not a good idea at all.
Sims 3 had two types of objects visible on unloaded lots, buildmode objects which would be very low quality and things like rabbitholes which were always displayed the same. So rabbitholes weren't that bad when it came to general looks of the town. All other building looked horrendous when they weren't loaded, and limit to load everything was very low. Understandably, too many objects inside.

I mean, I clearly know very little about everything, but I thought I'd write an essay anyway.
>>
>>146846156
>Behavior Trees
Yep. The nice thing about UE4 is that those behavior trees are very easy to use even without any in-depth C++ knowledge (Which I do not have). A Good AI for a life simulator needs to be able to deal with multiple actors interacting between themselves and with their surroundings all the time. Rabbithole homes make this a bit easier since you can just give them need updates without actually interacting (unplayed Sims needs will stabilize in any Sims game, no matter the presence of a toilet, shower, bed or whatever in their home or anywhere)

I once had a look at a guy that attempted to make a working Black&White clone in UE4 and it was quite impressive what he managed to do AI-wise with just Blueprints and Behavior Trees. Behavioral changes through memories is not that tough to achieve in UE4, which is something you seem to want.

Open world is not that tough in my opinion. I always found the way the Sims deal with this a bit clumsy. I think it would be easier to just have a map set up and allow players to drag out the area they wish to purchase / play in themselves. This would allow for a more RTS-like map setup and if you want even some far superior terraforming over the sims. It would also allow you to add "playing space" to your home dynamically.

>>146846753
Rabbitholing inactive lots should be quite easy to set up. They don't even need to be Rabbitholes, just do some Dynamic LOD adjustment which UE4 does quite well out of the box. Only problem would be the lightmeshes, but maybe someone could attempt to make those dynamic too.

https://docs.unrealengine.com/latest/INT/Engine/Content/Types/StaticMeshes/LOD/
>>
>>146846941
I mean lightmaps.
>>
>>146846941
>It would also allow you to add "playing space" to your home dynamically.
That would be nice.

I guess I'll try out UE4 a bit in that case, see if I can do anything with it at all. Haven't touched C++ in over a year and I don't have much experience in general, just college stuff mostly. Then we can get together, create a development team where you'll do the work and we'll make the logo. Surely there has to be more people on /tsg/ capable of contributing something.

Would be great to have a sims clone game catered to our wishes.
>>
File: 4.png (458KB, 493x764px) Image search: [Google]
4.png
458KB, 493x764px
http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=558052
Essential if you use literally any cc maybe even if you don't.
>>
>>146848085
Sure, why not.

What I really like about UE4 is how darn useful the Material instances are. Look them up, they are pretty much made to allow customisation like in the Sims 3 with the added benefit of transparency and reflections being more or less intrinsic to them. It would be quite easy to make item degradation a thing like wood flooring aging over time or having mildew on the walls. I don't know if anyone would want that but it makes me all giddy.
>>
Disappointed that no kigus in game
>>
>>146374854
QUICK

Which SIMS game was your first??
>>
>>146849428
Sim Ant
Came on a fuckton of floppy disks
Shit was cash
Shit is still cash
Fuck the lawnmower
>>
>>146849428
Sims 1

R.I.P
>>
>>146849428
Sims 1

>>146849614
Great game
>>
>>
File: 06-28-16_2-45-12 AM.png (2MB, 1792x1024px) Image search: [Google]
06-28-16_2-45-12 AM.png
2MB, 1792x1024px
>>146851019

slowly completing this house
>>
File: 06-27-16_11-35-04 PM.png (2MB, 1792x1024px) Image search: [Google]
06-27-16_11-35-04 PM.png
2MB, 1792x1024px
>>
I've always wanted to get back into Sims, but I've honestly always wasted so much time trying to pick which one to play that I've never really been able to do it. 2 had so much charm and some good content but is a bit more restrictive compared to the modern ones. 3 has the most content and features, and whether you liked it or not, the open world allowed you to get into so many antics and to get immersed. 4 has promise I guess, but it feels as shallow as a Facebook game.

Does anyone feel the same, or am I just secretly autistic?
>>
>>146851739
despite 3's shortcomings its by far the best and most complete game of the bunch. no matter what they do with 4's expansions, it'll never be open world.
>>
>>146849428
The first sims.
>>
File: 2016-06-28 12_46_49-Greenshot.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-28 12_46_49-Greenshot.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
>>146849428
SimCity 3k I think.

Pic not related, I just wanted to show off another house I finished. A bit dinkier than the victorian mansion I showed before. It's based on some farmhouse I found on google.
>>
>>146849428
The Sims.
>>
>>146853276
Same. SC3k was next, skipped TS2, SC4, TS3 then TS4.
>>
>>146852929
I like it. Do you only build, or do you also move families in and play with them? I'd love to see some screenshots of that.
>>
>>146840242

That custom clothing is awful. Why does sims 4 CC clothing look so much less refined than Sims 3 stuff? Did we lose all our good Sims 3 modders or did they just never move onto Sims 4?
>>
Why do some people like sims 2 over 3? Never played 2, is it just performance?
>>
File: Screenshot-196.jpg (779KB, 1600x896px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot-196.jpg
779KB, 1600x896px
>>146856996
clothing mods arent anywhere near refined in 3 either m8, it's just that turning some sims into freaky clowns or such doesnt make them seem out of place as 3 has this "second-life" shit going on but in 4 they have this clear 1 style they make the game look like.
>>
>>146854658
I do both. Pic related is bedroom in that house.

>>146857374
Performance is a big one. I have a pretty good PC but Sims 3 still doesn't run terribly well - fast forward feels like it's running through porridge.

Some other stuff I like about 2:

Businesses are better than any other entry in the series.
2 has an actual genetics system with dominant and recessive traits, unlike 3 which just blends everything together. This makes it much better for legacy style play.
The Sims themselves look a lot better. Maybe some people will disagree but I think they tried to go too realistic in 3 but it didn't really work out.

Personally I think TS4 looks great and I might move in the future when it actually has stuff to do. I'm a big fan of "weird" stuff like magic, vampires and sci-fi shit so hopefully it gets that sorta thing soon.
>>
>>146858297
>Businesses are better than any other entry in the series.
This reminds me that it was real fucking neato how you could actually run a store from INSIDE of your OWN fucking HOUSE!

Main reason i havent gotten much into 4 and it's get dubs work expac either is because i cant run it at my home lot so it'l just be sending sims to work in the morning through loading screen and then coming back home late at night through another loading screen which sucks no matter how fast it loads.
>>
>>146859008
Just build a house at the store lot and never go 'home'
>>
>>146859150
Yeah sure that's an option but i dont know... it just doesnt feel right.
>>
>>146859150
Also doesnt Dine Out have the problem with not being able to send your employees home or was it just not being able to let them take a break?

I can see how that could fuck up any try to make small nice restaurant serving traditional food and you living in the upper floor.
>>
>>146856996
TSR photo skinning has always been a thing m8
>>
>>146849428
SC 3k

Then the sim theme park and coaster games.

Then The Sims stole my heart.

I actually bought SC4 last year and enjoy it quite a bit.

It's dated af but still feel fun and fresh somehow.
>>
>>146851485
That looks neat as fuck

>>146851739
>>146851910
The open world was empty and dead as fuck.

I don't understand why people keep jacking off to it.
>>
>>146856996
That's probably because TS3 is more realistic (like sims etc.) while TS4 is more cartoonish , i guess?
>>
>>146859513
Yeah, they can't take breaks.

People are asking for shifts.
>>
>>
Why don't the Ayy Lmaos disguise themselves?

They don't disguise themselves then get embarassed because people saw through their "disguise".

kek
>>
>>146860441
open world was the next logical step for the sims. its nice seeing other people besides who youre playing actually doing things, going places.
>>
>>146861151
TS2 I'd see people places when I went out.

There were also more people visiting those lots.

Same in TS4

Fuck, even TS1.

The open world felt empty as fuck because I'd go somewhere and nobody would even be there until about an hour or so after I showed up.
>>
Sliding doors when
I want ones that slide up/down too for sci fi ships
>>
>>146861294
>when i went out

exactly. its fine when you're out. but when you're at home you never see anyone except the occasional jogger or someone walking past. with 3 i can zoom in on any spot of the map and find people doing stuff, going places. easily +10 comfy.
>>
>>146861510
My autism would require me to put a wall over every single one of these and not put a door there.
>>
Autosaging.
>>
>>146861556
Why would I look on the map when I'm not going there?
>>
>>146861774
On the floor above the door?
That would depend if the door slides up by folding sections like pulling up blinds, or is a solid slab.

Same for sliding doors that go to the side. Would be nice to have singles for houses and doubles for stores. Glass doors you can see outside of glass windows, wooden doors that go into a wall, etc.
>>
>>146861954
because its nice seeing other things go on in the world. it feels much more alive compared to the others. anything less feels like a downgrade. but if you don't care, keep playing 2 or 4. don't let my fun stop you from having fun.
>>
>>146862478
I guess it can be yeah.

I spend too much time looking at my sims though. kek

Open world was kinda fun.
But

>rabbit holes
>lag

meh

I don't mind the loading screens one bit desu they're insanely short.
>>
>>146863079
rabbit holes are indeed pretty awful

anyone making a new thread?
>>
>>146863343
Idk what to put in the OP or I would. kek
>>
>>146860682
How long and hard would it be for someone's who never done CC to do CC?

All these S4 outfits are ass and or recolors and it just looks like those tacky printed on shirts that look like they have texture to it or something. Plus all these ads are annoying as fuck and these ass kissers are stroking egos that don't need to be stroked
>>
new

>>146864207
>>146864207
>>146864207
>>146864207
>>146864207
>>
>>146849428
Either Sims 2 or one of the Sim Cities.
>>
Are there any recommended mods or anything that I should get for TS4? I've just downloaded it and not played yet.
Thread posts: 763
Thread images: 196

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.