[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/dbdg/ - Dead by Daylight General #14

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 758
Thread images: 135

File: REAL.png (460KB, 1000x848px) Image search: [Google]
REAL.png
460KB, 1000x848px
Previous Thread >>146172215

Will Dwight ever find friends? edition

>What is Dead by Daylight?
Asymmetrical Online multiplayer. 4 survivors scramble to fix 5 generators, while 1 killer wants to sacrifice all of them

>Sounds like evolve
It's not. Survivors have to avoid the killer at all costs, whereas the killer has to hunt for them. Everyone has their own objective.

>General info
Pastebin with most questions asked: http://pastebin.com/DDddy4uE
Pastebin with peek at what's in the full release in terms of levels: http://pastebin.com/FE58REXD

>Official site
http://www.deadbydaylight.com/

>Video of the thread
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vObENy1Wl4w [Embed]

>Latest Patch Notes (June 17 / v1.0.1)
http://steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/358415206084790905/
>>
First for cheating is fine
>>
>>146250554
Second for cheating is not fine.
>>
nth for so many bugs that no one can list them all
>>
>play exclusively survivor
>get daily ritual to chase survivors for 9 minutes as retardbilly
>drink some glue to get into the mindset of playing the killer
>get in game
>first survivor i find is convinced it is literally impossible to see her because she is black and crouching in grass next to a wall
>next survivor i find is on a genny but waits til im literally directly behind him to start running
>BRIGHT RED TRAIL leads EXACTLY where he went
>trail ends in a corner
>guzzle more glue to try and figure out where he possibly could have hidden
>WOAH HES CROUCHED NEXT TO A ROCK IN SOME BUSHES
>next survivor tries to window juke me
>shuffle between the wall that leads to both window openings until she mistimes the jump and i down her
>at this point i have drunk literally all the glue in my home and had to resort to huffing paint to put myself in the mind of a real killer player
>the last survivor is hurt so all i need to do is run around the edge of the map until i either hear him or see the GIANT RED TRAIL HE LEAVES
>finally found him wheezing in a cabinet

phew man survivors am i right? i wish this game wasnt so tailored to them, makes it really hard to rev up my retard chainsaw and run directly into obstacles while they get gennys
>>
>>146250697
Hot tips: When you start off as killer the game deliberately feeds you morons just starting off. As soon as I hit rank 15 I started getting rank 6 survivors with 4 perks that never fail skill checks and never sprint.
>>
>>146250820
>as soon as i earned ~30 pips i started playing with the real players guys
>there arent lobbies with rank 20 killers and rank 5+ survivors
>there is a functioning matchmaking system in place guys
O AM LAFFIN
>>
>>146250697
wait til you see me

oh wait, you won't really see me until I am twerking at the exit :^)
>>
How the hell am I supposed to get away from a Wraith in the cornfield level where there are no infinite window hopping opportunities? There aren't even any pallets to throw down so I can't even stun him with that and then run into the cornfield.
>>
>>146251238
Hide in the cornfield and pray or hope for the farm with the huge shop
>>
File: Oh my.jpg (433KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Oh my.jpg
433KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>146251238
>in the cornfield level where there are no infinite window hopping opportunities

wrong
there's like 3 location grids at least and at least one of them will spawn erry time
>>
>>146251287
I just said it's not that map.
>>
>chainsaw only gives 750 points for hitting someone
>ding dong bell reveal + hitting someone gives 950
Wew no wonder everyone plays wraith
>>
File: 1465753685186.jpg (39KB, 252x368px) Image search: [Google]
1465753685186.jpg
39KB, 252x368px
>>146251306
>looks in chest and finds a medkit
>drops spooky skelly key and screenshots
nice meme friendo
>>
>>146251376
You can't infinitely window hop in one of those crappy things. They get you eventually, always. Unless maybe you're a Claudette with near instant self heal.
>>
>>146251306

What does the skeleton key even do?
>>
>>146251485
maybe if you're fucking retarded?
>>
Why is everyone so fucking reluctant to ready up in this game? I've had so many instances where the host is ready, but the players refuse to ready up and the killer rethinks it and decides he'd rather nuke the lobby and get lower ranked people.
>>
>>146251306
>chest items
>add ons
Nice try faglord
>>
>>146251552
No, we're talking about walls that take a second for the killer to cross. You window hop a hundred times and eventually he's going to bait you properly. He only needs a quarter second of misdirection. We're not talking about a barn or anything, but those worthless things on the corner of the map that don't even have things to throw down. Literally no one has ever window hopped that against a killer for more than a minute.
>>
>>146251720
... but I did not mean those regular walls, you stupid moron. There are at least 3 different locations I can think of right where you can juke infinitely on the farm. Don't expect me to teach you them by baiting me further. Just watch other players or find them on your own.
>>
>>146251092
Explain why I only face level 20 killers when I'm a low rank shitter survivor but when I switch to my 17 level/13 rank killer I start seeing high power survivors equipped with the latest gadgets
>>
>>146251238
Point flashlight in his general vicinity. Bathe in wraith tears when he gets stunned for double the length of a pallet stun.
>>
>>146251957
You're referring to stuff like the barn? I just explicitly said I'm referring to the farm level where there are no such buildings, just corn and worthless crap. Unless you mean the basement shack, but even that isn't always foolproof as the Wraith will never give up if you're right next to the basement.
>>
>>146252059
That only works when he's cloaked, does it not? You can't flash him when he's sneaking up on you in a cornfield and you can't even see him to properly aim.
>>
>>146252195
Listen to his crazed muttering and then spam it in his face when he tries to decloak. If he's stupid enough to walk towards you visible then your heartbeat will already be warning you to run away.
>>
>>146252095
>I'm referring to the farm level where there are no such buildings

as am I

and there are a minimum of 3 spawnable locations on the fucking farm for infinite jukes and I've used 2 of them myself until the killer gave up and fucked off

fuck you are so dense, just find them out on your own
>>
File: 1426823947570.jpg (36KB, 443x254px) Image search: [Google]
1426823947570.jpg
36KB, 443x254px
>tfw you have 43 hours and you're still rank 20
>>
Am I a huge fucking memelord for loving the flashlight?

Like I barely get any use out of it but that one situation where a guy goes down near me and I know the killer just isn't fast or stable enough to get me I just LET IT RIP
>>
>>146252394
how bad r u?
>>
>>146252285
What are these locations you speak of? Describe them.
>>
>>146252459
Flashlight is completely useless currently and every other item is better and more useful.
>>
>>146252627
The flashlight is pretty good against a cloaked wraith. Stuns him for a pretty significant amount of time.
>>
>>146252627
Eh

Beats doing the hook dance with dickface mcstandstill
>>
>>146252471
I guess bad.
>>
>>146251489

skeleton key with no add on just use to open the trap door.

What it does with the add on is base what you put on it.
>>
>>146252627
Still fucks with wraith hard enough to be justifiable at times, especially cloaking hook camping faggots
>>
>>146252946
It's completely useless against the other two and it only works on bad wraiths.

But the toolbox is always useful. Medkit can be useful if you don't have self-heal and you can heal others faster. The map is for easy extra points. Flashlight is just shit and it MIGHT just might stun a really bad wraith player once or twice.

And the fucking thing is in nearly every chest because it's the most worthless item.
>>
>>146250820
>First 2 games as hillbilly
>Each had a rank 1 survivor amongst the 20s
Each a dick.
>>
>>146252394

I know the feeling brother

I need to start looking out for myself. I always fuck myself over because I want to save everyone.
>>
>>146253181
There are only 2 or 3 good wraiths, so that sounds pretty useful to me.

If you're good or reasonably intelligent you won't be drawn to wraith in the first place.
>>
>>146253241
It's like, I 5+ matches that are easy and I rarely see the killer and then I get followed up with 5+ matches where I spawn as close as possible to the killer and he non-stop harasses me
>>
>>146253246
Wraith's the most fun though.

Also
>only good or bad players
>no middle ground

just stay in /v/ please
>>
>>146253434
Wraith is the least fun. You cloak and run around on the fringe looking for people, uncloak and whack them. Then you camp them. Or they run to infinite window-hop location found on almost every map and tease you.
>>
I didn't think /vg/ would have this many obviously shit players. I bet you're all rank 19-20 (20 mostly) and level 10 at best.

Holy shit.
>>
>>146253587
Feel free to discuss your pro strats on reddit
>>
>>146252394
What does everyone care about fucking ranks, especially in this game. Literally nobody gives a shit about someone elses rank since 80% of cases its a cheaterfag
>>
>>146253579
Trapper is a shitter than can be made the most harmless killer with a single perk. Hillbilly's chainsaw is easily juked. Wraith's ok if you know how to use invisibility properly.
>>
>>146253753
esports dotard types
>>
>>146253787
Wraith literally can't catch people on all but one or two maps. Trapper can fortify one side of the map and patrol so that it's practically impossible to get anything done, even with saboteur.
>>
>>146253651
well look at that.. one of the shitters got butthurt instantly lmao
>>
>>146253787
Hillbillys chainsaw allows you to patrol things very effectively.
>>
>>146253859
Maybe you can't as wraith because you fucking suck. Small game renders the trapper useless and I love it. I fucking dance around 9 out of 10 trappers and get free ez points from their traps and with the one really exceptionally good trapper it is a 50/50 if they can get me without the help of traps.

>>146253965
It's also noisy and predictable. Especially when there are few objectives left. All the tard does is dash between 2-3 objectives and you know when he's coming from across the map since he has to rev up the chainsaw.
>>
>>146254156
And? It keeps people off generators, can cause people to panic and give up their position, can sprint you across the map and effectively allow you to guard both gate exits.
>>
>>146254156
Traps aren't for catching retards that don't pay attention as they crawl through the grass. They're for completely blocking off all the evasive areas near the final generators the Trapper has decided to call home.
>>
>You get 2k for stunning a wraith with a flash light
Holy shit
>>
>>146254310
It stops shitters, sure, but it's so easy to go up to a generator and fix it a little and then you hear the idiot revving you can hide. Rinse and repeat.

>>146254345
I can't hear you over all these sabotaged and disarmed trap noises that are from the "fortified" areas. Idiot.
And only retards activate generators so that the remaining 2-3 are next to each other instead of being spread out. You seem like a typical bad trapper who thinks his traps matter at all against small game.

All it takes is one perk. One perk. And the trapper is like a disabled puppy.
>>
>>146254594
And then he knows you're near by and can search and find them.

And it's generally shitters who run as soon as they hear a chainsaw in the distance. The good players stay there until he's almost right there and then walk/run off to a juke point they're comfortable they can evade the killer at
>>
>>146254594
You don't get to disarm them because the trapper isn't leaving the area. The whole point is to let you get 3 or 4 generators on one side of the map, forcing you to spend all your time in a very small area with several generators and a killer that is always there. If you manage to do a repair on a generator you'll have to pull off 15 seconds later to avoid being spotted.
>>
>>146254720
Indeed. Shitters run everywhere. I can just fix the generator, walk and hide and then fix it again as many times as I need to when he retards sprints elsewhere. So where are you going with this?

>>146254781
Wow you have a huge boner for trapper despite him being the weakest killer, trumped by one single perk. It would not be hard to "steal" one generator from the trapper's area early on because it's easy to spot him and he has no sprint of invisibility so it's easier to get away. Then activate the rest of the generators while the retard patrols his small domain and run out while he just camps his 2 generators.
Can't wait to level 3 sabotage all the traps I find. Try fortifying anything with your 2-3 traps I can see easily.
>>
>>146255064
The Wraith is objectively the weakest killer in that he can't lock down an area, can't patrol as fast as hillbilly, and has the worst pursuit ability of any killer. He's only good on the Rotten Fields map.

I don't deny that an exceptionally good survivor would be able to beat a great Trapper, but the game is imbalanced in favour of the survivors so you can say that about any killer.
>>
>>146255207
He has the same regular running speed as the others. He can patrol almost as fast as hillbilly without making extra noise. There are perks that alert you slightly before he can be heard but that goes for all killers. You still can't spot him as well as the others and there is no red light either when he is cloaked. You just need to time your invisibility right for surprises and know if and when you should use it when chasing.
It's a silly kneejerk-like reaction to call the wraith bad just because the worst newbies call him OP and then proceed to play as him and sucking horribly.

Genuinely good hillbillies are still the scariest because they can land that chainsaw.
>>
>>146251462
>>146251624
It was probably left there by someone else.
>>
>>146255590
How to beat the Wraith:

1: Partially repair generators to 95% or so
2: Spread out your generator repair
3: Make one of your final disabled generators be in a house of infinite window-hopping, and the others far away

There, you win. You can do the same thing to the Trapper, but what I just described is piss easy to do to a Wraith while for the Trapper you had to dream up a build where half of your perks are dedicated to screwing the Trapper.
>>
>about to type "killer dc?" in lobby because all have good ranks
>killer dcs before my message goes through

all according to keikaku
>>
File: 1455105144058.jpg (157KB, 792x892px)
1455105144058.jpg
157KB, 792x892px
I don't know how anyone can maintain high ranks in this game when the disconnection right is fucking absurd.
>>
>>146255787
One perk you mean. One is not half. It's 1/4th.

You can do the chain shit on any killer.
>>
>>146256021
As a survivor, just win more than you lose.

As a killer, abuse Wraith.

>>146256026
You need both Saboteur and Small Game to make what you're talking about effective. Being able to see the traps isn't enough.

As for Wraith, Premonition, Spine Chill, and probably others makes it impossible for the Wraith to ever sneak up, meaning you always have time to evade and get to safety.
>>
>>146256094
Those two work just as well on the other killers as well.

And sabotage, once you have it, is ALWAYS part of the perk set anyway I mean come on you can't deny how universally useful it is.
>>
File: 1461187639440.gif (40KB, 532x540px)
1461187639440.gif
40KB, 532x540px
>Only get 2 gens before everyone dies
>Follow the killer around so he shows me where the hatch is
>Easily escape into it while he's stupidly trying to place traps around it
GGNORE dum dum killers
>>
>>146256354
>Those two work just as well on the other killers as well.
They're far more valuable against the Wraith because they let you know he's coming even when there are a few walls between you and no heartbeat.
>>
>>146256094
And just seeing the traps has been enough for me. I can disable them for easy points and at the same time I am helping the survivors that don't see their outlines.
>>
>>146256421
I always have spine chill on. Helps against all killers because it lets you know when they are looking at you which usually means they are definitely coming your way, spotted or not. And it's without cooldown.
>>
>>146256539
Yeah, and it breaks the Wraith by depriving them of any surprise.
>>
>>146256386
There is really nothing a killer can do about the hatch unless they're a trapper and it has very tight placement and only needs 2 traps to cover completely.
>>
>mocking flashlight

You can force meme of weak flashlight all day guys, but its wrecks wraith's day really hard. You can stun invis/uncloaking wraith even if you dont aim for his back. If Im playing against wraith, I might consider flashlight over medkit.

I've saved some survivors against hook camping invisible wraith. I spot invis wraith first, run towards hook, wraith runs towards me uncloaking. At this point Im moving towards wraith and using flashlight. Stun duration time is just enough to make it to the hook and unhook a person. Flashlight is garbage against any other *decent* killer though. Most cheeky part is that you can just turn away as killer/drop survivor you were carrying. Flashlight should fuck with mouse sensetivety and dissalow dropping victim.
>>
File: 1360381350299.jpg (19KB, 366x399px) Image search: [Google]
1360381350299.jpg
19KB, 366x399px
>Rank up to the next rank
>Next match
>Killer DCs right at the start
>Rank back down

I can't be the only one having this bad luck am I?

I'm never getting out of the teens at this rate.
>>
>>146256623
You can't only rely on the gimmick of a killer to win, you know. You make it seem like trapper can only win when he uses traps, or when the hillbilly uses the chainsaw or that the wraith uses only his invisibility. Gotta use your wits bro.

Besides it only activates when looking at the survivor but it does not activate if you are facing the other way until you are really close so they can hear you.
>>
>>146256797
I mean, if you find a flashlight in the game already and are against a wraith? Maybe worth it. Otherwise you're a retard if you bring it in the hopes you're against a wraith.
>>
>>146251462
A used medkit though?

What if someone forgot they had a key on em and picked up an item in the chest? Could happen since its pretty difficult to tell when you're holding a key...looks like a tiny stick.
>>
Legit fags WW@?

What's your

>Rank
>Level
>Main nigga
>Best perk you have
>>
>>146256797
I play wraith a lot when I play killer side. And fleshlights don't scare me one bit. I just quickly looked to the left or right and your flashlight had no effect. And I am not retarded enough to chase a better player with a flashlight in invisibility state. Only high rank survivors that leave no trace anywhere, heal immediately and don't even activate crows are scary. Same shit goes any killer against 2+ good survivors that are like fucking ghosts on the map.
>>
>>146257262
So bring Premonition instead. If the Wraith's invisibility is rendered irrelevant and all it has is chasing people around, why not play Hillbilly?

The answer: Because the Wraith is only good against retarded survivors that can't tell he's coming, can't get away, and can't strategically choose their generators. This means that the Wraith can easily get 3 kills per match.

The Trapper, on the other hand, is good against retarded and okay survivors. No killer is good against good survivors.
>>
>>146257425
>12
>20
>Jake
>Iron Will 1. I have Calm Spirit 2 but that's shit.
>>
Mods when
>>
>>146257425
Dwight
Leader.

That 9% tho.
>>
> Pro-Tip of the day

If you think that killer is after you following your run trails and you want to lose him, you
break line of sight and run backwards, then walk-crouch to the side. This makes it look like you continued running forward, which killer will fall for 100% of the time unless he already spotted you or heard you somehow.

Also stopping repairing generators from time to time and making a fake run trail only to return and keep fixing it is a great way to fuck with killer. Its always funny seeing killer rushing into the direction of a fake trail, while you've been crouching in opposite direction)
>>
>>146257459
Premonition is worse. It has cooldown.

And I just explained how to get around spine chill. Dude, you are starting to get stupid as this goes on. Wraith is fine against the average survivor even if you struggle as wraith. I don't. And even my left testicle is great against shit survivors and I mean come on it's smaller than my right one.
>>
The way you guys talk about this game makes it sound not very fun
>>
>>146257425

Claudette
Self-Heal Tier 3
>>
Did they drastically up the number of hooks per map since beta?
>>
>>146257662
When everything goes well it's fun. When you got dc fags and bugs it's not as fun and even infuriating. But bugs are being ironed out and for me it's more fun than not fun.
>>
>>146257662
Then leave you fucking faggot.
>>
I don't understand why people complain about this game being balanced to help survivors. You don't need to kill all of them to win as a killer, it's easy as fuck
>>
>>146257662
/vg/ is beeing /vg/. Game is fun, the only assymetrical thing that you can compare to it in terms of fun is Natural Selection 2. Although it does have flaws.

> Some areas of the map make it so killer can't kill a person in plain sight
> Some survivor perks are completely OP
> Ranks don't affect matchmaking
> Disconnects are not punished at the moment.
>>
>>146257834
Because it's overwhelmingly balanced in favour of the survivors to begin with. If the whole team is competent the whole team survives.
>>
>>146257726
The short answer is no.
>>
>>146257834
If you get 4 people that know how jukeshacks work, then welcome to the unfun land. Whenever you spot a person he'll bolt for the closest building with cheesy windows.
>>
>>146257585
LEGIT DO NOT PLAY A SINGLE FUCKING GAME UNTIL YOU'VE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THESE TIPS.

>1: If you're running from the killer don't go towards a generator unless you know for a fact no one is fucking there
>1a: If you're dumb enough to fucking do that and the other guy gets caught you owe him a debt and you will stick around to attempt rescue
>2: If you are downed and someone is on the hook. DO. NOT. try fucking heal yourself right under the hook. Crawl your retarded ass away so the killer can't watch you both then heal
>3. If 2 people are down fucking rescue one of them you pussy cunt.
>4: If you fuck up a generator skill check that gen is now your responsibility.
>5: If they're in the basement they're gone. Forget them unless a second person is caught.
>>
>When you're trying to level up ASAP after 30 and the entity takes over half of your bloodweb with 1 item circle
>>
>>146258005
>>146258054
Maybe I just find 2+ retards in my games.
Or maybe I'm also a scrub because when I play as survivor it happens that people die (and not only me dieing)
>>
File: 1448759981109.jpg (21KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1448759981109.jpg
21KB, 540x540px
>tfw a long game and then at the end you get downed and hooked and nobody helps for points
>>
this game is definitely made with headphones in mind

I was playing it with shitty speaker for so many and now I can hear things I never even heard before
>>
File: 1450393424188.gif (4MB, 471x272px) Image search: [Google]
1450393424188.gif
4MB, 471x272px
>>146258123
>YOU HAVE TO PLAY THE WAY I SAY OR ELSE IM TELLING MOM

Kek, fuck off kiddo.
When the killer is on my ass I run directly towards the closest survivor and bodyblock them into the killer so I can sabotage 3 hooks while they die.
>>
>>146258374
The majority of survivors don't play properly. If you're fully repairing generators instead of bringing them to near completion, or grabbing them all in one area instead of spreading them out evenly, or grabbing the one in the ultra-juke house early on, then you are playing stupidly.
>>
>>146258531
you might as well fix them fully because retards will fuck up that chain plan
>>
>>146258614
They will, but for every minute they don't the killer wastes more time patrolling needlessly.
>>
Do you get less points if you escape through a trap door?
>>
>>146258501
3 hooks aint shit compared to the amount of hooks on the map. Play as a team or play as a killer, faggot.
>>
>>146258719
You get more points. 7k for a trap escape.
>>
>>146258719

That, and aren't you awarded points 1K points for fixing the generator?

Some shitter decides to come in last minute, you're out 1K points and that mother fucker juts made easy dosh.
>>
>>146250598
>>146250554
third for cheating is for cucks who i will juke for seven billion years
>>
>wreckers
>1 gen left
>just me and another guy left
>all hooks sabotaged
>other guy jukes the kill in the cabin
>gets hit but escapes
>meet back up with him and patch him up
>we go to the gen by the bus
>find a trap
>lag into it when trying to disarm
>killer grabs me but drops me when he realizes he's too far from the basement
>hide in grass and recover while other guy escapes
>start crawling towards the cabin while the guy does the last gen
>killer finds me and hooks me in the basement while guy opens the gate
>killer leaves
>figure I have nothing to lose and attempt escape
>succeed as the guy gets through the exit
>run upstairs and into the hatch

Killer must've been pissed. But really the hatch should close once the gens are done.
>>
>>146258501
Why hooks and not generators? Generators will give you just as many points in the objective category while hooks give you points in a category you can raise in a minute or two of being chased.
>>
File: 1452419571836.jpg (32KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1452419571836.jpg
32KB, 640x480px
>>146258727
>Implying I give a fuck about how many hooks on the map
I'm doing it for the points you silly goose.
Three hooks and two gennys, even if I don't escape I'm getting a rank. You can't make me a team player, why the fuck should I stick my neck out because you're dumb enough to get caught?
Stop trying to tell people how to play a game they paid for, you sperg. You're not the boss of this gym.
>>
6 pips away from rank 1 survivor cancer
>>
>>146259221
Three gennys and an exit door will give you a rank.
>>
>Level 10, hoping for Iron Will 2
>Calm Spirit
>Level 11, hoping for anything cool at this point
>Calm Spirit 2
>Level 12
>Hope
>Level 13, hoping for anything fucking usable at this point
>Calm. Spirit. 3

RNG pls. I don't want this.
>>
>>146259441
Wait. Does Calm Spirit keep crows from landing on a closet or flying around you if you sit in one spot too long, or does it just keep them from getting spooked when you walk by?
>>
Just says they're calm as fuck and you have 95% less chance of alerting them. I don't use it because it's useless.
>>
File: 1441832163033.png (205KB, 505x431px)
1441832163033.png
205KB, 505x431px
>faggot streamer infinite window hops and taunts killers
>gets mad and DCs when the same thing happens to him
>>
>Be below average at game
>Get caught at first generator
>On nearby hook
>Someone tries to rescue me
>Runs off and killer chases
>Another person is just about to pull me off hook due to the distraction
>First person runs straight by the hook bringing the killer back who hardcore camps the last couple seconds of my life.

Sometimes I just hate this game.
>>
>>146259770
classic streamer stuff
>>
File: 20160622061110_1.jpg (52KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
20160622061110_1.jpg
52KB, 1366x768px
>>
Why even play Trapper if you're going to camp?
>>
>>146260568
I dislike M1 spam for "Killer is camping" I think it'd be better served as "Holy shit, hurry the fuck up he's actually not here"
>>
File: outfuckingplayed.jpg (156KB, 850x956px) Image search: [Google]
outfuckingplayed.jpg
156KB, 850x956px
Damn it was a close one against a decent wraith player.
Literally just barely jumped down the hatch.
>>
File: 1452012040874.jpg (71KB, 500x410px)
1452012040874.jpg
71KB, 500x410px
>Hold alt while hovering over hidden offerings
>Displays them

Then whats the fucking point?
>>
tfw you dont lose as survivor ever!!!!
>>
>>146260885
it's pretty dumb since anyone who should give a shit and could attempt a save is any survivor close by already and they will see/hear the killer anyway

killers rarely use insidious for some reason despite liking to camp hooks
>>
>>146261253
yeah you merely dc
>>
>>146261253
>tfw you take your cucking to the next level.
>>
>>146260885
I think M1 spam should be removed. Beeing able to globally send a message as survivor is fairly broken for a game like this.

> whenever you click M1 animation of "struggling" goes to the end, even if you let go of button.
>>
>>146261371
i have only dced one time and that was because it was a wraith doing the dong dong on my hook bullshit
>>
>Faggots who sit around in lobby not ready

Ready up you daft cunt. If you're going to afk then fuck off.
>>
>Decent team
>1 guy not ready
>Highest level leaves
>Not ready faggot leaves
>2 level 1's join

STOP IT.
>>
>>146262064
eat shit adhd faggot I'll idle as much as I want
>>
How are there so many fucking level ones running around?
>>
File: 1466568345919.jpg (76KB, 740x531px) Image search: [Google]
1466568345919.jpg
76KB, 740x531px
>>146260885

Man, who the fuck even started spreading this?

I typed it in lobby chat for like a couple of sessions 2 days after the game launch. Come back a week later and now it's been universally been adopted as the official sign language.

I'm not saying I invented this shit, because it's basic as fuck but damn those survivors are quick on coming up with communication solutions.
>>
>>146262152
Go play EVE then faggot
>>
File: Easy Jukes.png (2MB, 1920x1080px)
Easy Jukes.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
What's the easiest juke you ever did?

I was working on this generator with the camera angle facing the same direction. Wraith comes running at me straight on because he heard the generator running.

I dodge his first strike, run around the generator and crouch behind the tree. I just peek out a little bit to get a clearer view of his red glow and react to it. He checks his left, then runs to the right, and then just completely fucks off.

I was back on that generator in less than 10 seconds.

I also saved a Dwight from the hook twice while he was camping.

Wraiths. When will they learn?
>>
>>146262293
no I will stand in DbD lobbies and do nothing so your salty as fuck ass can rage some more :^)
>>
>match is pretty much over
>unsure about my score, might need some points for a pip
>killer goes camp the other exit or what the fuck ever
>wait and wait at the other exit
>start vaulting repeatedly to make noise and get his attention so he can come farm points with me
>nope
>vault about 10 times again
>nope
>vault some more
>and then some more
>he finally comes over
>doesn't get the idea at all and just attacks me
>have to run off because the idiot would definitely hit me again

fucking idiot killers, it's like you don't want easy bp when you've already lost and most if not all survivors actually survived
>>
File: 2VwxjF.gif (242KB, 320x180px)
2VwxjF.gif
242KB, 320x180px
Is there a level req for the ultra-rare versions of unique perks?
Savescumming my level 20 web, but no matter what it won't show up
>Done it 30 times
>Deja Vu 2
>No One Left Behind 1
>Resilience 2
>NO SABOTEUR 3
>>
>>146263095
Nope it's random bullshit, i've gotten max self-heal but I still can't find any of my teachable sprint burst
>>
I swear to god Billy is completely fucking retarded in certain map designs.

>Sitting near a gen
>Billy comes by
>He chainsaws off
>5 seconds later he's chainsawing back into this same gen.
>Can't start repairing it because he'll just kill me immediately.
>He still managed to catch the other 2 fucking people when we had one gen left.

That's fucking retarded. Absolutely fucking retarded.
>>
>>146263231
well for starters _____________________________________________________ git gud ________________
>>
>>146263231
>complaining about the hillbilly

you need to leave right now
>>
>>146263674
I ranked up on that match.
>>
>>146263679
Hillbilly is hilarious good against noobies.

End up on Farm, find someone at a gennie, down them with chainsaw charge. Hook em. See tracks, check around, find second guy, he runs for the hook, I start revving in advance and chainsaw the guy who unhooked the guy, then down the other guy as well. Put the original guy back on the hook, suddenly see tracks AGAIN. FIND TWO FUCKING PEOPLE and manage to chainsaw those down too.

Now I have one guy on a hook and 3 crawling around me. Major keks were had.
>>
File: 1394927781118.png (126KB, 308x302px) Image search: [Google]
1394927781118.png
126KB, 308x302px
>it's a team dies trying to save one guy episode
>>
>>146263679
He has the best defense when you're down to low gen counts that are close together which is what I'm talking about you retard.
>>
tfw you're level 31 rank 9 and you didn't savescum like a little cuck bitch
>>
>>146264251
14 Rank 16 here, keep getting low scores because of ragequitters FML, can't wait for TWO PERKS
>>
>>146264251
>finally got to 14 after being 16 for the longest time
Feels great man
>>
>>146263852
I've whacked 4 people down as the wraith. Within a minute. Now that was funny shit but you had to be there.
One I whacked quickly down and hooked, second tried to help but I grab them and as I am dropping them to the ground a third one helps the one off the hook and I whack him as he does it. The originally hooked guy goes down within 5 seconds and a few seconds later I whack down the third guy. The fourth one is there to my surprise and tries to fleshlight me. He fails miserably and I guess he gives up and I whack him down. All 4 down and bleeding within a minute. And I DINGDDONGDINGDONGDINGDONG the shit out of them.
>>
>>146264667
DING DING DONG
DING DING DING DONG
DIN DIN DONG
DIN DOOONG
>>
>>146264734
ah.. my ding ding dong
>>
So how would YOU fix bullshit like repeated window juking, infinite jukes by healing after going through windows, etc?

Add RNG to make them stumble or break the window/pallet if they do it too often? Stamina bar? Panic meter that when they're too close to you for too long, they start fucking up all actions?
>>
>>146264857
I like the idea of them tripping on the vault and being knockdown for a few seconds after doing it too many times. Prevents rng shit and still lets people use windows for an advantage at least for a little while.
>>
>>146264980
But what about people who are legitimately trying to get away from you without infinite jukes? Then they would get affected by it as well, unless it only counts up when they do it x amount of seconds, but some people bait killers long enough to avoid that so it's kinda iffy.
>>
>tfw sacrificed a pip to drop dwight off at the hatch
>>
File: 1458675741173.png (669KB, 510x510px)
1458675741173.png
669KB, 510x510px
All killers are incredibly boring besides the Hillbilly.

Because he's the only one which can reliably instant down he's the only one I fear remotely scary on.

>Standing outside a closet when a person is in and just revving up the chainsaw.
>>
Well you would either have to account for the number of times they do it on the same spot or for how long they do it for it to be effective at deterring infinte jukes. One would have to implement it very carefully to avoid frustration on the survivors side.
>>
>>146265281
That's why a panic meter would probably be better. The longer you are REALLY CLOSE to a killer, the larger the chances are of fucking up. That way, if someone is legitimately gaining distance from you they won't get punished for it, it would only ever punish people who just stare you down from windows and crap like that. Then make it so panic gives them a slight speed boost at first so it gives them more incentive to actually run.
>>
>>146265367
That'd be good.
>>
>>146265367
Well how close would it be to trigger because infinite jukers don't always stare at the killer or stay extremely close
>>
My fucking game just reset, everything's gone and lost what the fuck.
>>
>>146265657
restart it a couple of times if that doesn't work then restart steam
>>
>>146265738
Worked, thanks. Fuck I was worried for a second, didn't want to have to grind all that shit back again.
>>
fucking lagger hosts and fucking game not loading everything every time when it starts, those combined just fucked me over hard
>>
File: I am become mom.jpg (107KB, 336x500px)
I am become mom.jpg
107KB, 336x500px
>Dev confirmed the ranking system wont be fixed until next month just for the sake of keeping this "season" fair
>>
File: bear table.jpg (89KB, 686x501px) Image search: [Google]
bear table.jpg
89KB, 686x501px
>no more adrenaline when playing killer
>no more fear when playing survivor

I feel like it's already paid for after 20 hours of fun, but how do i make this game fun again?
>>
File: 9NFgm8e.jpg (825KB, 540x720px)
9NFgm8e.jpg
825KB, 540x720px
>>146250242
>[Embed]

Save game with a billion bloodpoints or whatever: http://www.megafileupload.com/foe0/Dead_by_Daylight_Update.zip

Good try OP.
>>
>>146265494
Something like 8 yards, which is the distance of most juking bullshit. It would prevent people staring you down near any windows because panic would just keep climbing the longer they do it and then they're fucked.
>>
>>146266232
They could at least fix the DCing bullshit
>>
>>146266232
>Season
>DBD

Fucking. Why
>>
File: 1454954733784.jpg (43KB, 700x535px)
1454954733784.jpg
43KB, 700x535px
Nothing makes me rage more than hook sabotage.

When I catch the little fuckers and finally get them on the hook I camp them till they're dead, every, fucking, time. Even if its against my best interests.
>>
>>146266710
What I hate most is when most of the fucking hooks are gone and people run towards edges of the map where there are no fucking hooks nearby at all, so getting them hooked is practically imposible. I just let the fuckers bleed out when that happens, fuck em.
>>
>>146266846
Tbh I feel like hook sabotage can only be done once the first person has been hooked

From an IMMERSHUN standpoint, the survivors have no clue that hooks are the killer's MO so there would be no fucking sense in sabotaging random hooks you find everywhere just because you MIGHT end up on one.
>>
>>146267010
Haven't the survivors been doing this over and over again, I mean it's stated they never actually die and they always end up back the campfire
>>
>>146267010
>i might get hit by a car today, so what I'm gonna do is slash the tires on every single car I come across
>>
Dwight with moustache or no moustache?

Also for someone who just started playing this, why does it feel like the FOV is so much smaller than what I see on streams?
>>
>>146267010
Judging by the way the survivors look, I'd say they've already run into the killers before the game takes place.
>>
>>146267196
The survivor FOV? Think it's the same for everyone. Only killers get an extra FOV perk.
>>
>>146267196
There's a perk that increases the FOV.
>>
>>146267010
The whole thing is just idiotic.

Items shouldn't be in the game. Neither should perks.

So three of the enemy team have max sabotage, my best perk is a common, I hook and sacrifice three, the last escaping through the hatch because I wasn't fucked camping it, and I lose a Pip?

Its just nonsense. This is the worst ranking system I've ever seen in a videogame. and the worst progression system I've seen in a non free to play videogame.
>>
>>146267293
Yeah it's more score attack than anything
The point isn't to kill them, it's to keep finding/chasing them and hooking them and repeating them for as long as you can before they almost get away, then you actually finish it.
>>
aw yeah rank 1 bitches

time to not give a shit about my survivor rank ever again :^)

... and then the same for killer, fucking hell
>>
>tru3 prestiges
>loses ALL perks
>is going up against non-prestiged rank 1 lvl 40-50s

uh
>>
>>146267416
Bet he still rapes them
Those lunges don't lie
>>
File: 467856778324.gif (2MB, 245x134px)
467856778324.gif
2MB, 245x134px
>>146263891
Was playing Wraith and got one guy in the basement on a hook. Come upstairs and go outside. I see the bloodpaths all over the building so I go downstairs. I ended up getting all 4 on the hooks in the basement.

I almost felt bad for them. Almost.
>>
File: VtAFteB.jpg (834KB, 4394x2509px)
VtAFteB.jpg
834KB, 4394x2509px
Step 1: Download Steam Achievement Manager.

Step 2: Run SAM and double click on Dead by Daylight.

Step 3: Give yourself the Legendary Killer and Legendary Survivor achievement.

Step 4: Open the game and play the match as a survivor or killer.

Step 5: Pip up or pip down in the match.

Step 6: Enjoy that you are now a rank 1 (if you pipped up) or rank 2 with almost full pips (if you pipped down).

These developers ACTUALLY linked the achievement to give you rank one if you get it...how did they think that's a good idea. Just remove ranking from the game already.

OH! Also you can ungive and give yourself the achievement to stay at rank 1 or 2 if your rank goes any lower than that.
>>
>>146267416
The game matches you depending of your rank alone, i was playing around with SAM and it gave me rank 1, i got matched with a bunch of 1-5 ranks
>>
>>146267416
who?

anyway it's retarded to prestige first before you've farmed more bloodpoints so you can do some kuhrazy leveling up right after prestige
>>
>>146267572
tru3ta1ent nigga, Twitch Wraith player. Got good lunge skills.
>>
>>146267597
still a who to me

>watching streamer fags

just kill yourself, millennial
>>
>>146267502
the nerfed (default) fov is fucking with his lunging/distance a little bit
>>
>>146267691
Fucked me up as Hillbilly too a bit but back to lunging like a crazy person. Also it's so satisfying when the chainsawing through pallets works.
>>
>>146267516
Doing this makes it easy to identify you cheated. I've reported faggots like you to moderators this way :^)
>>
>>146267502
he's constantly against rank 1-5, hes done about 3 games now, gotten maybe 5 kills so far.
>>
>>146268017
Yeah I bet it's all Megs and Claudettes fucking bullshit
>>
>>146267516
nice try meme lord :^)
>>
>Killer instantly downs us from full health in a single hit
Wow okay yeah no worries feel free to hack faggot.
>>
File: kekaroo.png (839KB, 839x681px)
kekaroo.png
839KB, 839x681px
>>146268125
>>146267801
samefag
>>
>>146257425
20 atm :(
Dwight
Technically the purple variant of premonition, but I prefer to use the common tier Bond.
>>
>>146268187
thats a perk
>>
>>146268017

Some games he's getting one or even zero hooks that would have been at least three if he had No One Escapes Death T3. It's just really important for a killer whose only way of hitting people is running at them normally
>>
>>146268187
Hillbilly does it
And there's a perk that all killers can get that allows em to do it when the Exit Gates are open
>>
>>146266562
but they DID
>>
>>146266562
You don't lose your items now :^)
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-22+at+08.24.23).jpg (19KB, 294x137px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-22+at+08.24.23).jpg
19KB, 294x137px
>>146268209
Sorry friendo

>>146268247
yeah that fov perk is really nice too
>>
>>146268187

That's No one escapes death. It's a perk that allows killers to one-shot any survivor he hits after the exit has been powered up from five generators
>>
>>146266429
reported, enjoy youre ban
>>
>>146267196
Play with no moustache.
I play Dwight with default torso and legs but with a moustache.
>>
>>146268236
>>146268260
>>146268347
Why are game-breakingly OP perks allowed?
>>
>>146257425
Jack the hooker
Spine chill 3 is best perk though I also have premonition 3, saboteur 3 and hope 3

didn't even cheat
>>
>>146268446

The survivors have access to much more insane shit, trust me
>>
>>146268446
Because low level killers have no chance of getting high perk survivors but with that perk they could at least get to the exit and maybe quickly hit a guy before he gets away, so he can still get a hook at the end of the game
>>
>>146268493
>>146268507
Why are low level/low rank players and I being matched up against rank 1 killers in the first fucking place?
>>
FUCK YOU IF YOU ARE HERE RANK 2 MEG YOU GOT YOUR ASS FOUND THEN RAN TO ME AND GOT ME STUCK AND THE KILLER GOT ME INSTEAD OF YOU THEN WHEN YOU UNHOOKED ME YOU KEPT HEALING ME RIGHT AT THE HOOK AND HE GOT ME FOR GOOD. FUCK YOU FUCK YOU.
>>
>>146268628
Shit matchmaking desu
>>
>>146268628
There is no logic to matchmaking, it's just whoever clicks join first.
>>
I swear the most cancerous fucking place is the tree with campfire and the stoney circular thing around it on Farm
>>
The game needs a basic competency test before your first game.

I have never not seen a level 1 fuck up the first skill check.
>>
>>146268925
Only one of them is slightly hard, where it has you press 0.5 seconds ish after the wheel pops up. Just have to be prepared to press quickly once you hear the sound, and also make sure you don't press too soon.
>>
>>146257425
D WHITE
SPINE CHILLA 3
>>
>when you've just ranked up and every lobby you enter has level 1 and 2 shitters.
>>
>>146269047
>slightly hard
>get an audible chime every time
>>
>>146264857
Stamina bar for window jumps. Gets replenished when you are not vaulting for a while.

If you jump a lot, then your jumping becomes non-sprint speed, or even slower. Killer starts vaulting faster if he is doing multiple vaults in a row, but it is still slow.
>>
>>146269174
>>146269047
And yet level 1s fuck it up without fail
>>
>Have to save people from hooks
>Its always fucking trapper and he camps it/puts down a trap.
Fuck you, no serious fuck you and die.
>>
File: 1452454235019.jpg (46KB, 500x379px)
1452454235019.jpg
46KB, 500x379px
>lvl 27 Dwight
>Still no ultra rare perks
>>
>>146264857
>more RNG
pls no
>>
Lmao. Tru3cuck fucked himself over big time. Rank 1, prestiged Wraith, but he didn't level up anything else. So now he's at rank 1, prestiged (no perks), and all of his characters are hopeless versus the other high rank players he gets lobbied with.
>>
>>146268925

I've only played 2 games so far, getting used to the skill checks... I find this more frustrating than the killer currently.
>>
>>146264857
Friday the 13th is going to use a stamina bar which when depleted, causes you to make more noise from exhaustion and makes you randomly stumble when running. Pretty good idea I think.
>>
>>146269258
Tbh if he can git gud at Hillbilly nobody could stop him
>>
>>146267196
>asking if you should get glorious pornstache

jeesh, why would you ever ask a question like this?
>>
>>146269342
That sounds like the opposite of an idea I saw on ruddurd

A meter that fills up the longer you're closer to the killer that initially gives you a speed boost but at like 75% causes you to stumble over things instead, at a random chance. Meant to punish survivors staying close to the killer, so only people who stare killers down at windows and crap like that.
>>
FROM NOW FUCKING ON M1 SPAM MEANS "THE CUNT ISN'T LOOKING HERE RIGHT NOW. HURRY THE FUCK UP AND UNHOOK ME YOU IDIOT"

Tell your goddamn friends.
>>
>>146269548

think the streamers already did all of the job promoting that M1 spam is the killer camping your body
>>
>>146269604
Well they're fucking retarded. You don't need to communicate that. Any cunt with half a brain will see or hear the killer if he's camping. What you need is a "This motherfucker just ran off after someone. Hurry the fuck up and get me before he turns back. The time is now cunt stop crouching behind that wall and go"
>>
>>146269351
He sounds like he's about to have a meltdown on stream right now, defending himself from his chat like an absolute mad man.
>>
File: 1432104497096.jpg (12KB, 277x296px)
1432104497096.jpg
12KB, 277x296px
>Rank 9 Killer
>Matched up with players who are rank 16~
>Slaughter 2 of them
>The other two get the last 3 gens without me finding them
>Exit opens
>No one escape death activates
>1 shot the remaining survivors before they can open the gate
>About to put the cocky meg on the hook
>DC
>Can't find the Jake that I let crawl around
>Bleeding out, just a sliver before he's about to die
>DC Because he couldn't find the hatch
>mfw

I don't understand why people are THAT desperate to keep their shit ranks. It's fucking pathetic.
>>
>>146269698
desu with that fov change anyone would get fucked up, hitting through windows especially becomes hard
>>
>>146269698

not defending him but having to play perk-less wraith against fully geared survivors for hours until you get your stuff back is legit frustrating - he's handling it better than Bahroo and Fairlight who raged at chat for using the PJSalt emote and have their chats on submode 24/7, getting less subscribers as a result

he just prestiged far too early thinking he'd be able to manage given how well he was doing fully geared
>>
>>146269803
LEAVING MAKES YOU LOSE PIP THEY FIXED IT YOU STUPID FUCKING IDIOTS GOD FUCKING DAMN IT
>>
>>146269865
How does prestige works and what does it do?
>>
>>146270069
Resets your level, keeps your rank. Gives you a shitty skin.
>>
>>146270019
When? There has been no hotfixes or patches since June 17th.
>>
>>146270069

You do it at level 50 - you go back to level 1, lose all perks and get a new icon and new cosmetics for that character.

It's 100% unnecessary gameplay wise IIRC but if you really want to do it, it's advisable to wait until once you've got a pile of bloodpoints for re-teaching vital perks, ie, not basically immediately after reaching 50
>>
>>146270115
What about perks, offerings, etc?
>>
>Some level 1 faggot on the team
>I'm rank 20 having just fallen back from 19
>Killer is rank 12.

Fuck I hate this game.
>>
>>146270195

lose perks since your bloodweb resets, keep offerings IIRC
>>
WHY DOES EVERY FUCKING LOBBY HAVE A LEVEL 1 IN IT. WHERE ARE THESE CUNTS COMING FROM?
>>
Whats worse jukefags or campfags?
>>
>>146270283

>be very recently released game
>be somewhat popular
>get a lot of brand new players trying it

>you
>surprised that recently released, somewhat popular game has a lot of brand new players trying it

>>146270339

Jukefags. 95% of the time campfags are only fucking themselves over in the grand scheme of things.
>>
>>146270269
>>146270191
>lose perks
Well, ouch, I dont think any sane person should do that, since current grind is horrendous.
>>
>>146270141
i left because i was STUCK when i spawned in and lost a pip down to rank 12

ALSO when the killer leaves you don't lose a pip. it shows you do but nothing changes
>>
>>146270339
No reason to hate campfags, they're giving free generators away
>>
Why is every Wraith player a tryharding faggot?
>>
File: justdong.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
justdong.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>third game
>get lucky and have a wraith screw me over right away
>he's one of those guys who camp and ding dong until I'm dead
>decide I'll just hang there and let others have more time for repairs
>just as I'm close to my death, I get saved since the dude is still donging and unable to attack

I mean, I don't mind making space for others. Wish there was a way I could tell em to just work on generators, but also nice play from the guy who saved me in the last seconds. The one that saved me later died on a hook while I managed to fix 2 gens/open gate and escape.

Got a question though, how do I look back while running without changing the direction of my run?
>>
>2 of us left against Wraith
>2 gens to go
>I'm being a faggot in the Juke hangar.
>Wraith refuses to give up
>I'm here for a solid few minutes. I maxed boldness in this fucking shack
>The other guy has not done ONE FUCKING GEN
>Eventually I start working on the gen inside the hangar
>Fuck up and get downed since I was already injured
>Collosal faggot proves how much of a dickhead he is by only doing a gen once I'm hooked.
>He then HIDES IN A FUCKING CLOSET WHILE I DIE ON THE HOOK
>Finishes my 90% complete gen and escapes

Kaiboss you are a MASSIVE fucking faggot. I even got a pip from the juking and I still think you're a bloody muppet
>>
File: ezPyaOl.gif (465KB, 260x143px) Image search: [Google]
ezPyaOl.gif
465KB, 260x143px
>be level 30 killer
>still haven't seen a perk above "Rare Perk"
why. I've so many people lower level than me and they have all the purple/magenta perks. makes me so sad.
>>
>>146271520
Just backup your save until you get the perk you want :^)
>>
fucking hatch fags, god damn, everytime i dont kill everyone its because of a fucking hatch
>>
>>146272119
He earned those points. Let him have them. It doesn't take away from yours. If his team wasn't shit he'd have escaped anyway. That or he'd lure you to a juke shed and farm bp
>>
So summer sale around the corner, think they'll discount it again by a bit? We're already at 13-15k average players, would surely be cool to see more people get on it
>>
>>146272521
I think games newer than 8 weeks can't lower their price from their last discount, or something similar
>>
>>146272521
I'd think they wouldn't since it's so new. But then again its not like a triple A game, so it's possible but not likely.
>>
>>146272521
Nope, it's already on sale until July 4 and you have to wait a minimum of 8 weeks before putting your game on sale again.

Abd it's already sold 270,000 copies.
>>
File: tipping tyrone.gif (3MB, 270x266px)
tipping tyrone.gif
3MB, 270x266px
>be me
>all dead but one
>2 generators left
>camp hatch
>after like 10 minutes the last survivior fixes last generators
>bitter murmur rank 3
>chainsaw him
>he quits as i pick him up
>mfw
cheating with all these ultra rare perks is so much better.
>>
>Killer gets 50% extra points on every action if one person DCs
>100% extra points if 2 DC
>200% extra if 3 DC
>Two pips worth of points if all 4 DC

Did I fix ragequitting survivors?
>>
What happens if a Killer leaves the game? Do they lose anything? Do the survivors lose anything?
>>
>>146273331
No. The whole point is that survivors keep their pips.
>Survivors lose a rank if they dc.
>>
>Playing as a Survivor
>Against Wraith on the farm.
>I fucking hate Wraith
>No idea how the fuck I'm going to escape anything with all these cornfields
>Repairing a gen in this sheet metal tent sort of thing.
>Wraith comes
>Find out that this is one of the cheesier juke spots
>Use it ineffeciently and only get hit once as everyone else finishes 3 gens
>Wraith fucks off
>I finish the 4th
>He hooks some guy and I work on the 5th
>Someone finishes theirs first and I escape
>Rewarded for juking with 16k bp and a chip.

I don't know what I'll do when they nerf windows.
>>
>>146269047
Sound?
>>
>>146273683
There's a sound cue before the qtes pop up
>>
Why does the trapper not have a perk that negates destroying of traps?
>>
File: my tippings to you.jpg (198KB, 3000x1688px) Image search: [Google]
my tippings to you.jpg
198KB, 3000x1688px
> be trapper
>use ivory mori to kill first guy
>have second guy on hook in basement
>put trap around corner
>exits come on, leave basement
>snap
>honing stone, he is down
>two on the hooks in basement
>leave again for the exits
>one dies on the hook, other is suddenly off the hook
>go back down to basement, hit wounded back down, hook her again, she dies
>chest closets, find little piece of shit meg hiding in the back
>hook her
>merciless victory
when are you faggots going to learn to leave everyone else behind if you can escape?
>>
>>146274145
>rescuing people in the basement unless you know for a fact the killer is literally on the other side of the map
Stop it guys, I know you want to help but the basement is a death trap in every way.
>>
>>146274336
This so much, if you get in there as soon as you even hear a fucking BLIP of a heart beat, FUCKING RUN.
>>
File: 2 ez.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
2 ez.png
2MB, 1600x900px
this was just sad, it was too easy. also nightborn is pretty fucking cool.
>>
Wait IDGI if you prestige you lose the levels and shit, so how does Tru3Ta1ent have 4 perks as a low level wraith?
>>
File: don confused.jpg (1MB, 3307x2196px) Image search: [Google]
don confused.jpg
1MB, 3307x2196px
>more people watching DBD than overwatch
>more people watching DBD than playing DBD

hrm
>>
>>146274789
cheating.
>>
>>146274727
what does nightborn do?
Also, why in the fuck cant you see your hooks all the time as the killer?

>>146274789
You keep the perk slot, just not the perks.
>>
>>146274861
Oh I see. Good to know.
>>
>>146274861
youd have to see an webm or play it yourself, its much more clear and the camera has like a wider angle, its much easier to see, everything isn't fucking hazy
>>
File: awesome.png (3MB, 1920x1080px)
awesome.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
I sure miss a few days ago, now every game is DC's. I feel like if they just removed rank till they fixed shit it would prevent it people stroking their cocks over their rank 1
>>
>>146274895
Yeah it's one of the best perks for killer
Can see more
See clearer
Only weakness is flashlight but that sucks dick anyway
>>
Anyone here streaming? Tired of watching russians and tru3cuck.
>>
>>146274806
I for one can't play it on my shitty PC so...
>>
File: how mad are you, fam.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
how mad are you, fam.png
2MB, 1600x900px
>see this
what do?
>>
>>146275754
Power the generators and exit, you fucking moron.
>>
>>146275754
stay to the left
>>
>>146275812
>>146275827
i actually lost that game, i caught her, but instead of hooking her, i took her to the trap door and hit 4 fucking bear traps in a row, stun locking myself so she could escape, and for some reason they magnet to your left leg, so i had like 3 bear traps stacks under my left foot, looked really weird.
>>
File: hooktown.jpg (137KB, 1680x1050px)
hooktown.jpg
137KB, 1680x1050px
>tfw my shitty oc gets into another op
I wuv u guize.
>>
Wooooow all these high level high rank scrubs disconnecting as soon as Tru3ta1ent grabs them or hooks them as a Wraith with zero great perks, just a mish mash of common ones.
>>
>>146276120
talk about his stream on his stream.
>>
>>146276176
make me
>>
>>146276310
okay
>>
>>146276310
He's right though, this happens to every killer every match regardless of perk quality. Survivors get butthurt too easily
>>
I want a perk that allows me to hear their heartbeats
>>
>>146276532
Play Wraith and get the wall hack addon
Everyone shits on Wraith but he has the best addons and perks by far.
>>
File: 20160622212816_1.jpg (262KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160622212816_1.jpg
262KB, 1920x1080px
>two cheaters
>both are shit
>>
>>146278870
>ipwnlocks
no fucking way
>>
>>146278982
Who's that?
>>
>>146278870
i looked up the other cheater, that i killed his ass right after the exit gates opened.

that wasn't a good game, i couldn't see shit in that fucking cornfield.
>>
>>146279005
A gay cuck brony who posts here. Yes, I'm being serious.
>>
>>146279005
He's from here.
>>
>>146278870
top cuck
>>
File: ipwnlocks.png (553KB, 988x1090px)
ipwnlocks.png
553KB, 988x1090px
>>146278870
>ipwnlocks
kekaroo
>>
>>146279005

https://boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/146172215/#146189682
>>
Is tru3 our boi?
>>
>>146279594
>salty faggot who plays wraith

Yup.
>>
>wraith is the worst killer, i swear

Meanwhile, tru3 is assraping niggers all day with wraith, from rank 20 to 1
>>
>>146278870
hope you reported them

http://steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/358415206087328621/

should really be in the op
>>
>>146279707
honestly I'd be salty too with people DCing on me all day with shit all for perks, meanwhile they have like 2 ultra rares or even 4
>>
SUB HYPE!
>>
>>146280046
SOOB HAAIPP, YU GET ZE CAP ZE EMOTEZ UND YU GETZ ZE LINKAGEN JAAAA WILKOMMEN ZO ZE TROOMONITZEE JA TOLL TOLL
>>
im getting really fucking tired of losing rank because of the fucking hatch.

the last 3 games in a row, i kill everyone, its down me and the last fucking survivior, and they do some gay bullshit and just get out with the hatch and i dont rank up by like 500 points, its really fucking annoying.
>>
>>146279096
No, it's just that you're shit. I opened the gate right in front of you while you were hacking the downed Jake to pieces. I have no idea if the ebony memento mori's animation is uncancelable, but even if it is, you have no excuse because I started the action before Jake even was downed.
>>
>>146280254
Leave the 2nd last guy downed, then go hunt the other one
>>
>>146280282
i didn't see you nigger, i too busy killing that other nigga
>>
>>146280282
If there's two left, grab one dump them at the trap door, wait for them to bleed out
>>
>>146279096
>not gay brony cuck

ipwnlocks impersonator leave
>>
>>146280232
why the fuck does he even do that stupid autistic catch phrase? it reminds me of those kids tv show presenters. blues clues or some shit.

>hey [name], thanks for the sub. appreciate it.

isn't that enough?
>>
>>146280378
>still can't see shit even with your hacked FOV perk

lmao
all those NTR fics left you blind son
>>
>>146280601
Wouldn't know as I don't commentate while streaming. I guess it's just to stand out from the crowd a bit.
>>
File: no cigar for you.gif (383KB, 160x120px) Image search: [Google]
no cigar for you.gif
383KB, 160x120px
>Spend an hour trying to tell retards how stupidly in favor of survivor the game is
>"Nuh uh you're just killer biased faget he gets uhm, a perk that kills in 1 hit!!!"
>"It only works when the gate opens, why didn't you just leave or go to the other gate?"
>"KILLER BIAS"
>>
>>146281085
>spending an hour trying to tell retards anything

retard
>>
File: rimshot.jpg (34KB, 400x300px)
rimshot.jpg
34KB, 400x300px
>>146281315
You're already doing that on 4chan
>>
File: 1457758695851.png (134KB, 369x356px) Image search: [Google]
1457758695851.png
134KB, 369x356px
>mfw playing on Autohaven and bringing a Wraith or Hillbilly to the Magic Cuck Bus
>>
>>146250697
sounds like they drank an equal or greater amount of glue than you did
>>
>>146283427
This is the moment I back off unless they're particularly bad and I can get a lunge in on them. Same shit goes for stuff like the garage, or the farm house with the pigs on hooks.
>>
>>146283427
I never realized this until I played that map as a trapper: There's 2 vault points in that fucking bus. What the actual fuck? One player saw my trap inside the bus and just used the other spot.
>>
>>146283874
show pic
>>
File: 20160622183814_1.jpg (265KB, 1920x1080px)
20160622183814_1.jpg
265KB, 1920x1080px
>Easy

Damn right it was easy. Had to dance around him for enough points not to rank down. The only sacrifice he got was because Claud ran into the rape shack.
>>
File: tmp_5360-20101008j05-1117569320.jpg (263KB, 800x636px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_5360-20101008j05-1117569320.jpg
263KB, 800x636px
What up /dbdg/

You got your Daily Ritual, right? Don't forget to grab a snack
>>
>>146284580
You almost killed the thread there pal, rope it in.
>>
>>146284262
Sorry it took so long, I had to sit through 3 coldwind farms. Fun fact: A poor hillbilly couldn't catch me in the bus when I abused this so he had to just leave. I feel dirty.
>>
>>146287379
I'll rope you in m8

Rope Killer when?

Grabs people, ties them up, then starts dragging them around, can't be broken free from unless helped, so it's like a perma iron grip.
>>
>>146287947
>Tie some nigga up, start dragging him to a hook, see other guy, go after him, tie him up too, end up tying them ALL up, go AFK
>>
>>146287947
>>146288129
Would be a cool dynamic, and if survivors start messing with the ropes it will alert the killer
>>
>>146288129
i would appreciate it if this general didnt resort to racial slurs
>>
>Get hooked because lolchainsawcanturnsharp corners
>Survivors turn into utter retards who can't figure out he's camping me by the way he's staring at me while hooked
>Bleed out and die while two people crouch and watch
Nice, epic, I like it
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-22+at+07.23.19).png (1017B, 166x26px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-22+at+07.23.19).png
1017B, 166x26px
How have you helped the community /dbdg/?
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-22+at+01.40.28).png (56KB, 1898x328px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-22+at+01.40.28).png
56KB, 1898x328px
What did they change boys?
>>
>>146289392
by not cheating or purposefully dcing. be the player you want everyone to be, right?
>>
>Wraith just sits there donging at me on the hook
>Okay
>Eventually fucks off
>Other survivors, upon hearing him go into invisibility, crouch five miles away and do nothing while watching me die in the distance
What is this fucking fascination with this shit? Are they literally jerking off?
>>
https://oddshot.tv/shot/Elajjaz/Uzpj3qCdj3pJG6rEjHZWHWqZ

How do you understand what happened here?
>>
>>146289451
>832 bytes
A single line of text.
>>
>>146289747
killer is actually a good guy he doesnt want to kill anyone
>>
>>146289747

Killer is a nice guy and let her out. I usually do this if someone gave me a run for my money.
>>
>>146289747
they both get points, killer knows survivor could have just left so he got his chase and brutal points and survivor got their bold and survival points. Co=operation and friendship forms under strange circumstances I guess.
>>
why is every survivor in this game such a huge tryhard faggot chasing rank? i have 3 lvl1 survivors in lobby as killer now, all ready but every guy that joins leaves as soon as he sees theyre low level... this game will die in a month
>>
>>146289451
It's literally just them uploading the deluxe edition shit for the morons who bought that.
>>
>>146269248
Well if he's nearby you can't do it anyway.
If he's not nearby, crouch when near the trap to be able to disarm it. It only takes a second, then you can help the person.
>>
>>146278870
Two? I only see 1 cheater.
>>
>Laggy hillbilly gets free hits on me despite me being ten feet away after vaulting
BUILD
WALL
MEXICANS OUT
>>
File: 20160622135714_1.jpg (209KB, 1920x1080px)
20160622135714_1.jpg
209KB, 1920x1080px
First game back after taking a break for a couple days. And it was Autohaven Wreckers.

Maybe I should just stop playing until the devs fix this shit. I'm losing my god damn mind.
>>
File: 20160622135723.jpg (371KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160622135723.jpg
371KB, 1920x1080px
>These ranked players every game
>Even if I do knock them down they d/c
I'm never gonna rank up am I?
>>
>>146291259
devs can't patch out salt unfortunately
>>
>>146291357
they can patch in losing rank if yuo dc
>>
>>146291745
It would probably help but you'd still keep your tools.
>>
>>146291259
Weeaboo is a quitter as well. Close the lobby if you get him.
>>
>>146291961
yea well the faggots are dcing because of rank not tools
>>
>>146292479
Yeah, that's why it would probably help but I was just saying not letting them keep their tools either would also remove that bit of incentive.
>>
>Getting chased by the killer for literally a solid 3 or 4 minutes
>Manged to evade him the entire time
>Meanwhile team is getting generators
>Manage to escape with them
>Derank anyways

I'm done
>>
>>146292858
you gotta get caught and hope he doesn't camp you to rank up silly boy :^)
>>
>Killer DCs
>Derank

lmaooooo
>>
File: face.png (4KB, 670x230px) Image search: [Google]
face.png
4KB, 670x230px
>Prestige 3 obvious cheater faggot claudette on my team
>Get hooked when fixing the last generator
>She comes back for me and I help her out of a trap she steps in
>Leads me to the exit
>Couldn't report her because steam is a piece of shit that doesn't even realize there are people playing in the game with me so i can't find their profiles
>>
>>146292982
nice lie senpai
>>
Self heal is a good perk and does not need to be removed. It is not op at all
>>
>>146293196
Git gud
and
carry on
>>
>Dead By Daylight has more viewers on Twitch than Overwatch

HUE
>>
>>146293560
Even with all the fuckery DbD is still a much more fun game than Overwatch
>>
>We'll make it
>rank fucking 3
Why? Does the game hate me? I want something actually useful.
>>
>>146293497
Two Jakes with toolboxes and saboteur and two Claudettes with with self care and botany.

Please tell me how to get good.
>>
>>146293791
I agree, like I got burned out on that game by just playing the betas.
>>
>>146293830
Also keep in mind that they will just quit out the second before they die.
>>
>>146293957
Game is balanced though :^)
>>
>>146293868
I went from having no interest at all in Overwatch, to enjoying the beta and planning to buy it, to getting distracted by DbD and I still haven't gotten around to getting Overwatch.
>>
>>146293830
>Iron grip

[The sound of minds blowing]
>>
>>146294389
>Self care
>They jump over a window
>Start healing
>Jump back over when you make it around the other side
>Keep healing
>Repeat until healed and/or you rage quit
>>
>>146294462
And eventually everyone will have self-care speedboost saboteur

FUCK THAT
>>
>>146275927
Look at that, cheating doesn't make you good at the game, Why would have thought?
>>
File: 20160622144509_1.jpg (303KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160622144509_1.jpg
303KB, 1920x1080px
I made some friends.
>>
>>146294462
Good players don't get caught, so your argument is irrelevant.
>>
File: 20160622145126_1.jpg (238KB, 1920x1080px)
20160622145126_1.jpg
238KB, 1920x1080px
If you kill your enemies, they win.
>>
File: image.jpg (160KB, 789x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160KB, 789x960px
>>146294928
No stop this has to be a nightmare
>>
>Get into a game
>Start doing my job, so far everything is quiet
>Find killer afk in cornfields
>Everyone has a twerk party and farms up points
>Leave game confused and maybe a little spooked

I hope he was being a good guy killer and did not have an IRL emergency.
>>
I'm getting super long queues today, granted I'm not normally on this time of day. Is there a more populated steam download region I should be using?
>>
>>146287946
You should feel dirty. It's an unspoken rule that you only jump through a window once, just to get to somewhere else.
>>
>>146296195
Should change your name to Justin Trudeu and never kill people.
>>
>Teachable perk is 7 circle nodes away from start on my bloodweb
Entity pls
>>
>>146295420
>How do I beat survivors with these perks?
>Why anon, iron grip will work!
>No it won't, here's why
>Anon my good sir, if they're good they'll never be seen!
Well my mentally deficient friend, if they're so awesome at the game that they don't get seen, then iron grip does you precisely 0 good.
>>
>>146260568
because trappers are for window jukes, not hooks
>>
>>146295420
>Good players don't get caught
Everyone gets caught occasionally anon.
>>
File: 1466405761274.jpg (13KB, 250x214px) Image search: [Google]
1466405761274.jpg
13KB, 250x214px
>Rank 10 Wraith ragequits
>Does not DC so he loses a pip
>>
>>146298156
>Everyone
Or perhaps just you?
>>
>>146298647
>"Everyone gets caught occasionally"
>"NO ONLY YOU GET CAUGHT"

Do you think before you post?
>>
>>146297221
Lol oh well, I don't think I'd ever use any character other than Meg once I get all the perks I want for her.
>>
>>146299956
that blows, better luck next time anon.
>>
File: Come On Now.jpg (26KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
Come On Now.jpg
26KB, 600x375px
>>146298647
>pffft. I never get caught. I'm da best.

Unless you have wallhacks or some other way to now exactly where the killer is at all times, eventually you'll be spotted and chased down. It's not a lack of skill unless it happens a lot. Nothing to be ashamed of. Plus it's probably a good idea to let the killer chase you occasionally. Keeps him busy and you get more points.
>>
File: 1460515042335.png (337KB, 550x550px)
1460515042335.png
337KB, 550x550px
>>146293825
>FUCKING DEJA VU RANK 3 FOR 3 OF 4 SURVIVORS
>Played Beta, and already figured out where the generators already spawn at.
>ALWAYS spots the either the generator inches from my spawnpoint or literal miles away.
I just want my featherweight back ;_;
>>
>>146300589
There are perks which basically give you wall hacks.

I bet you run everywhere because you think it does not alert the killer to your location in any way^^
>>
>>146274806

What? Numbers please
>>
>>146301835
66,501 Twitch vs 14,440 (peak today)

Not sure how this game sold 270,000.
>>
>>146301970

It's honestly a fun game to watch

To play however, is another thing.

They would make Twitch bank if they include a spectator mode with camera controls and ability to swap between all players.

At that point, you're watching a snuff film.
>>
>>146301970
The vast majority of people playing aren't streaming. Why would they be? And most people who buy it will play it for a few hours on and off.
>>
>>146302557
>The vast majority of people playing aren't streaming.
What the FUCK does that have to do with anything? There's 270,000 copies out there and only 14,440 are playing at the same time.
>>
File: bugs.png (24KB, 232x197px) Image search: [Google]
bugs.png
24KB, 232x197px
>Obvious cheating wraith with maxed ultra rare perks and still able to see exactly where I am after being downed and crawling miles away without deerstalker
>Look at profile
>Frogposter
>Private
>1 Game ban on record
Enjoy the ding dong bannu
>>
>>146294941
Did anything in that post even implicate cheating or that he wasn't intentionally dropping her off at the exit?
>>
I can tell this will be an amazing game.
>>
>>146303067
>cheating but not censoring your name
neat
>>
>>146303067
Hi Elt. I bet you didn't earn those perks legit.
>>
>>146299387
>I get caught every now and then because I'm bad at video games
>Everyone gets caught every now and then because I'm bad at video games

k
>>
>>146303264
I see zero cheating going on
>>
>>146303339

Sup bae, I did, so what are we betting for?
>>
This is the third time I've chainsawed someone vaulting through a window, and I couldn't pick them up. It's worse because he was the last survivor. Now I just look like an asshole for not finishing the game.
>>
File: Here it is just for.jpg (12KB, 600x440px) Image search: [Google]
Here it is just for.jpg
12KB, 600x440px
>>146303341
>I'm literally never caught
Why would (You) lie on a mongolian tapestry weaving board?
>>
>>146303368
>3 ultra rare perks
When you see that 99/100 times, its from cheating.
>>
>>146303504
Post profile faggot.
>>
>>146303624
If he was cheating he'd be running sprint burst, self care and saboteur.
>>
>>146303969
Not all cheaters want to be that stupidly obvious. The only way to check is to see hours + achievements.
>>
The amount of faggots who have 15 or less rank just joining rooms and refusing to play with us lowly non cheating rank 20 plebs is pretty annoying, especially when 3/5 killers are going to d/c when they see a team of rank 15 or less.
>>
>>146303624
Only if it's a lv10, game has been out for a while and most of us playing are 30+
>>
File: 1429264884045.jpg (56KB, 313x254px)
1429264884045.jpg
56KB, 313x254px
>>146303264
>>146303339
Holy shit, salty much? You do realize it only takes ~1.5m BP to hit rank 35 right? By that point its pretty fucking easy to get 4 perks that are rank 3 and if you're lucky they're useful perks.

Don't shitpost or accuse people of cheating just because you can only get 5k points a game. Good players can get 20-25k every time.
>>
>>146304164
you can't even have more than one perk equipped at level 10 anon.
>>
File: acc.png (386KB, 982x689px) Image search: [Google]
acc.png
386KB, 982x689px
>>146303741

Just for you anon~
>>
>>146304262
That's my point, i've saw sub lv15 cheaterfags with 4 perks
>>
File: DbDSwamp1.png (2MB, 1231x949px)
DbDSwamp1.png
2MB, 1231x949px
Anyone interested in seeing anything from the artbook? Maybe the (obvious) DLC level that will likely be the first new content we'll get?
>>
>>146303552
Depends on which era of Mongolian history we're talkin here.

Don't get mad just because I played the beta, got gud and can never be caught now that the game is released.

Remember: there will always be a better player out there than you, accept it and move the fuck on.
>>
>>146304468

There's an artbook? neato. Any hints at new killers/survivors?
>>
>>146304504
>i'll never get caught, I'm invincible

hello teenager
>>
File: DbdSwamp2.png (2MB, 1230x949px) Image search: [Google]
DbdSwamp2.png
2MB, 1230x949px
>>146304572
Yeah, one of the swamp pages that I'll post here in a sec has what LOOKS like a lanky female killer on a dock.
>>
>>146304372
>Keeps profile private so we can't see that he got all the achievements instantly
Lmao
>>146304226
>I-it only t-takes a huge investment of time t-to get to that level!!
>He could have sat in his room playing one character for a week straight!!! L-legit!!! T-twenty k a game!!!!!
Go to bed Elt.
>>
File: DbDSwamp3.png (2MB, 1229x950px) Image search: [Google]
DbDSwamp3.png
2MB, 1229x950px
(Maybe) female killer? Who knows.
>>
>>146304732
He's got just shy of forty hours played, I'm honestly inclined to think it's legit.
>>
File: aci.png (206KB, 944x827px)
aci.png
206KB, 944x827px
>>146304732

>18 of 50 achievements.

Aside from that, I suppose you're gonna say I photoshopped this image next
>>
>>146304653
You're no better than the children screaming hacks every time they get caught. You think that just because you're shit at the game then everyone must be shit at the game.

By definition, that is piratically the exact same conclusion that a 5 year old would come to if he was playing this game.

Stop making excuses and start getting better at the game.
>>
The amount of killer dodging is funny as fuck. Seems like most of the time if a lobby has 4 rank 15 or lower survivors the killer just quits
>>
File: DbDSwamp4.png (2MB, 1226x946px)
DbDSwamp4.png
2MB, 1226x946px
Last part of the swamp from the artbook. Anything in specific anyone wants to see? Character or killer concept art maybe?
>>
>>146304942

That looks like the witch from L4D

>>146305143

Any concept art of the killers? curious to see if they changed much appearance wise.
>>
>>146305072
No, I'll just make fun of you for being from the Netherlands.
>>
>>146305084
>There is 0% chance of me getting caught guys, really you're just bad

I am rarely actually found when I don't want to be, but there is the occasion where the killer happens to find you. I'm telling you that the notion that you'll never ever got caught again is ridiculous and you are a moron if you actually believe that. Post your salt all you like it ain't going to change facts.
>>
>>146305379

That harsh man, being called a cheater is nothing compared to that :(
>>
File: DbDTrapper.png (2MB, 1226x945px) Image search: [Google]
DbDTrapper.png
2MB, 1226x945px
>>146305249
Yeah I'll grab a few pages of it. Unfortunately I have to crop them since the artbook is in .pdf form, so gimme a sec.
>>
File: 1466388819283.gif (327KB, 640x472px) Image search: [Google]
1466388819283.gif
327KB, 640x472px
>>146304732
>A huge investment of time to level

Lets do some math assuming that this player has most of his chromosomes:

>1,500,000BP/20,000BPpg = 75 games
>75g/20h = ONLY 3.75 games per hour

The game has nearly been out for a week, assuming this player has played at least 20 hours total it would not be uncommon for him to reach 1.5m BP if he was good enough.

Also, I tried to look up his profile, there are dozens of people named ELT on steam, what makes you think his is the one that is marked as private? Did you use your powers of autism to go through every single one?
>>
File: DbDWraith.png (2MB, 1225x943px)
DbDWraith.png
2MB, 1225x943px
I personally like the Wraith with the face mask, or with long hair since it makes him more human - esque.
>>
>>146305585

Much appreciated, Trapper didn't change much, just a tidier mask.
>>
>>146305809

I think my smug anime image gives it away.
>>
File: DbDHillbilly.png (2MB, 1228x946px) Image search: [Google]
DbDHillbilly.png
2MB, 1228x946px
>>146305849
Yeah, I kinda like him as he is in the concept art since he looks a bit grimier, but whatever I guess.
>>
Just has a game on Coldwind Arbatoir? or some shit.

It had:
Regular juke house
3 window juke slaughter house
Cow tree
and 2 Procedural shacks that had windows facing each other
>>
File: 1412359986058.gif (88KB, 400x452px)
1412359986058.gif
88KB, 400x452px
>that level one who thinks he distracted me all game vaulting through the windows
>taunts as he leaves
>the rest of the survivors BP farm with me
How could you see through my master plan of "following you while in spirit form the entire game"?
>>
File: IconChar_meg.png (75KB, 180x256px) Image search: [Google]
IconChar_meg.png
75KB, 180x256px
>get into a game
>Other asshole runs up to the same gen you're working on
>Misses a skill check
>Misses another instantly
>Body blocks you when the killer comes to check so you get downed
Fuck off dwight...
>>
>>146305814

I think the hair looks a bit goofy, and thank fuck that they didn't went with popped collar ding dongu. Middle one with all the shit growing from him looks the best out of those three.
>>
>>146305809
His smug anime avatar stands out like a sore thumb, calm your sperg rage.
>>
File: DbDClaudette.png (2MB, 1229x948px)
DbDClaudette.png
2MB, 1229x948px
>>146306213
Yeah I see what you mean. Some kinda scraggly hair with the middle one would be ideal to me. He looks a little too... Clean in game in my opinion as he is. Plus he runs like that kid in high school with the backpack on wheels flying down the halls.

>Claudette a cute in concept art
>>
>>146305814
They should release the middle one as a cosmetic. It looks spooky, and desu I'd pay like a dollar or two for it.
>>
>>146306496
claudette could have looked better and they intentionally made her look worse

why
>>
>>146306031
The hat makes me think of Freddy.
>>
File: DbDJake.png (2MB, 1228x949px)
DbDJake.png
2MB, 1228x949px
>>
>>146306496

Yeah, figured they wanted to go with a clean ghastly vibe, but his running animation like he got something stuck in his rear doesn't help him looking spooky.

They fucked up all survivors to be honest, they all look like they have down syndrome. Except the white girl, she looks like a neanderthal
>>
>>146306703
>Reduced Jake's eyebrow game
WHY
>>
>>146306479
Lol well I take back the last sentence then, I was typing all that out when he had posted his profile. My bad.

But seriously, the rest of what I said still stands...unless you see someone whose prestieged x times and has rank 3 shared perks...then chances are they could be a legit player.
>>
File: 1460296823326.gif (3MB, 366x325px) Image search: [Google]
1460296823326.gif
3MB, 366x325px
Reminder that whenever you are playing against a wraith who's just going to spam his bell while camping you just d/c.
He deserves it.
>>
File: DbDMeg.png (1MB, 1227x945px) Image search: [Google]
DbDMeg.png
1MB, 1227x945px
>Headband Meg with piercings
>>
File: 1465541534393.jpg (13KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1465541534393.jpg
13KB, 225x225px
>Chasing a wounded Claudette
>Twerks every time she throws down a pallet
>Tries to throw down another pallet, but it makes her run right into me
>mfw
I mean I know it's just the game fucking her over big time but man talk about karma
>>
>>146306892

Headband meg makes me think of Natalie Portman
>>
File: SS_3.jpg (354KB, 2000x1142px)
SS_3.jpg
354KB, 2000x1142px
>>146306703
On the topic of DbD art, who is this white guy on the right? Was he the first rendition of Dwight?
>>
File: DbDDwight.png (1MB, 1228x946px)
DbDDwight.png
1MB, 1228x946px
In my opinion they actually improved Dwight from his concept art. Everyone else looks worse except maybe some parts of Jake.

>>146307017
And she's delicious for it.

Also, pictures of several alternate outfit ideas for survivors if you guys want those too.
>>
>>146307096
I'd rather have the cute guy in jeans in the post above yours^^
>>
File: DbDDwight2.png (2MB, 1228x947px)
DbDDwight2.png
2MB, 1228x947px
>>146307036
Hard to say. Doesn't show that guy in any of the artbook except that picture, oddly enough.

Also

>Oven mitt and dinosaur pajama shoes Dwight
>>
>>146306892
The Entity must have eaten so much of her soul that she's turning back into a cro-magnon
>>
>>146307096
Out of all the survivors Dwight is the only one who stayed remotely similar to the concept art
>>
>>146307279
>Big dumb white cowboy outfit
So is that the one to wear once you've unlocked all the best perks and just want to piss all over the killer
>>
File: DbDJake2.png (1MB, 1225x944px) Image search: [Google]
DbDJake2.png
1MB, 1225x944px
>>
>>146306879
It's actually pretty easy to rescue people when Wraith does this...just get as close as you can and wait for him to cloak. You'll unhook your teammate and be out of there before he has a chance to uncloak.

But yes, if your teammates are doing gens, just leave and cut the exploiter off from his free points.
>>
>>146307427
The cowboy is just for pissing around, but the sushi chef is to show your true skills
>>
File: DbDClaudette2.png (1MB, 1230x948px)
DbDClaudette2.png
1MB, 1230x948px
I'm not even into black chicks, but the three Claudettes on the bottom right make my dick diamonds.
>>
>>146307712
claudette a cute! CUTE!
>>
>>146307712
Shame they made her ugly as sin in the actual game.
>>
>>146307712
o-oh wow
>>
File: 20160622163725_1.jpg (254KB, 1920x1080px)
20160622163725_1.jpg
254KB, 1920x1080px
We have been sitting here for like 10 minutes
>>
File: DbDCharacters1.png (2MB, 1229x946px)
DbDCharacters1.png
2MB, 1229x946px
So it looks like the guy in >>146307036 was in fact replaced by Dwight. Or was early art OF Dwight. Hard to say.
>>
>>146307968
farm your ding dong and then let him go
>>
>>146306031
That hat and jacket are pretty nice, makes him look like a real hillbilly. I also hope he gets some kind of burlap sack mask
>>
>>146308047
honestly all of these aside from Dwight look better than the final product
>>
File: DbDCharacters2.png (2MB, 1230x948px) Image search: [Google]
DbDCharacters2.png
2MB, 1230x948px
Guy on the right looks like Mathew Lillard.
>>
>>146308271
>poor little white guy
>>
File: DbDBasement.png (2MB, 1225x946px)
DbDBasement.png
2MB, 1225x946px
Basement ceiling hooks when?
>>
Trying to do daily rituals but every single killer we face camps hooks.

Also the flash light needs a buff it's absolute garbage. Shined it directly in a hillbillys face while he carried someone and he just whacked me with a hammer... I am just getting so fed up with shit, shit killers ruin this game.
>>
File: 20160622170207_1.jpg (222KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160622170207_1.jpg
222KB, 1920x1080px
>>146308056
no
>>
>>146308565
It takes a moment for it to actually work unless you get the right add ons, and even then if they have lightborn it'll take even longer for it to work.

A lot of shit in this game needs a buff nerf or overhaul in general
>>
File: DbDBasement2.png (2MB, 1228x949px)
DbDBasement2.png
2MB, 1228x949px
>>
File: another eustace.jpg (12KB, 306x293px) Image search: [Google]
another eustace.jpg
12KB, 306x293px
>>146308565
>Wraith player that seems to be psychic or some shit, knows where everyone is
>Duck into area and rifle through a chest
>FLASHLIGHT
>Creep up on him as he's donging the guy on the hook
>Jump forward to hit him with it
>He looks away and I can't do anything
For fucks sakes
>>
>enjoy Hillbilly the most
>one of his perks makes shit harder to see and counters the most worthless survivor item
>another one of his perks is redundant since you can just stop right before they throw down the pallet and saw through it

Fuck. At least Tinker seems nice, but I'm not 100% sure what it does. Does it make your chainsaw charge faster or reduce the cooldown time between ending a charge and starting it back up again?
>>
File: DbDDoors.png (2MB, 1230x950px)
DbDDoors.png
2MB, 1230x950px
This'll probably be the last one. Only other things of interest are concept art of the main 3 maps and some stuff on how they went through design decisions and changes. Fun fact, the main game mode was originally supposed to be survivors finding keys to a car and escaping that way, as well as the survivors finding weapons to fight the killer.
>>
>>146308565
Flashlight will get a buff after the killers do or the survivors get nerfed, seeing as they're only gonna get better once group queuing happens
>>
>>146307279

>all these outfits and hair styles

What in the fuck are they waiting for, like honestly? I don't fucking get it. The bloody clothes was pathetic and lazy and I would have been pissed as fuck if THAT was my reward for all my time and work.

A little cosmetic shit goes a long way and makes things fun, and this game screams for it, so what the mother fuck.
>>
>>146308990
those would be cool. Not sure how'd you balance the 2nd one but for the car escape it'd be fun for the car to just ram right through a barricade like the ending of the mall level in Left 4 Dead
>>
>>146307506

No, because every faggot killer and his mom has 3-4 ultra rare perks making them fucking amazing at everything. This game is so fucked and fuck me for being an idiot and not using these saves. Makes legit players look like fucking retarded shit heads.
>>
>>146309161
Ya got me, man. Seems like that shit probably already exists, so they should just throw it in.

>>146309225
Yeah they took out survivor weapons because they said in play testing it became way too common for survivors to just beat the shit out of the killer, and it removed all the suspense from the game.
>>
So I copied across my old beta save, and it didn't do shit. Figured I'd give up and re-copy my 1 match save, and it reset me back to nothing.

How do you cheat in this game now?
>>
>>146308271
THOSE SHORTS! ermergerd
>>
>>146309575
>Yeah they took out survivor weapons because they said in play testing it became way too common for survivors to just beat the shit out of the killer, and it removed all the suspense from the game.
I kind of wish they had a perk to use things against them though, like to steal and set trapper traps yourself
>>
File: 20160622171352_1.jpg (220KB, 1920x1080px)
20160622171352_1.jpg
220KB, 1920x1080px
>>146308632
Finally baited him out but we seem to be stuck here.
>>
>>146309585
Rename it
>>
>>146309695
Yeah that'd be cool and doesn't seem imbalanced. There's already an animation for the trapper getting out of his own traps if he steps on them, so I think it'd be a cool survivor perk.
>>
>>146309575
>4 Dwights just kicking the shit out of the killer with bats and planks
worldstar
>>
File: weebshit.jpg (45KB, 320x363px) Image search: [Google]
weebshit.jpg
45KB, 320x363px
>>
>>146308632
saves you time and earns you points but whatever
>>
>>146309575
>beating the shit out of the killer with sticks for shitskin and giggles
You bet your ass everyone would be trying to do that
>>
>>146309775
I'm not retarded, dude. Every time I start the game it gives me the fucking tutorial messages now.
>>
>>146310286
serves you right for savescumming
>>
>>146310286
>I'm not retarded

If your active filename is called horse.cock, you rename the beta save to exactly that, name and extension
>>
>>146310286
>I'm not retarded, dude.

Wrong.
>>
>>146310286

Change the file extension AND disable cloud saving for the game in steam.
>>
>>146309585
By putting a pistol in your mouth and pulling the trigger.
>>
>>146308271
I suppose these are survivors they will add later.
>>
>try to farm points with wraith by going invis/vis
>get no points
why
>>
>Autohaven Jukers
>Great
>Find one meg at the start, she immediately slips off the hook at full health which means I have to waste more time catching her again
>2 generators already done
>Head to the other side of the map to trap them
>Third generator done on the way
>Set up traps and walk off
>One trap gets disabled
>Catch that guy
>Last 2 gens done while I'm hooking him
>Smack a guy once before he escapes
>Lose pip
Fun game
>>
>Ultra pitch black + enhanced smoke offerings
>It's a Hillbilly

That was one of the best matches I've ever had. Looking around in panic every time I hear a rev
>>
>>146250697
>first survivor i find is convinced it is literally impossible to see her because she is black and crouching in grass next to a wall
Honestly, there are tons of scrub killers who can't handle this kind of survivor.
>>
>>146311105
need to do it nearby survivors I think
>>
>>146311214
Something you can do as the trapper on Autohaven is hoard your traps and place them on three generators that are all close to each other, and let the other generators go. It sucks, but it works.
>>
>>146311345
I mean I do it infront of a hooked survivor
>>
>>146311405
Was it in the basement?
>>
>>146311463
No
>>
File: PoorlyPhotoshopped.jpg (263KB, 1229x948px) Image search: [Google]
PoorlyPhotoshopped.jpg
263KB, 1229x948px
>>146306496

The modeler is a complete moron. He went completely against the concept art and basically modeled an entirely different person.

The glasses are meant to be huge to make her eyes look bigger
Her forehead is bigger in the original but far smaller in the model
The hair isn't even the same, and while I know that sort of hair would be a nightmare, he could have at least made the attempt.
He gave her huge laugh lines and and lips when they were much more subtle in the concept art. The changes make her look way older.
Her entire facial features in general are far bigger than it is in the model and they're all moved up higher.
Chin isn't even the same.

They're practically not even the same person.
>>
Any kind anon willing to upload the art book?
>>
>>146311730
Concept art Claudette is so cute
>>
>play with rank 20s
>they get dropped in the first 60 seconds and wiggle on the hook until they die

>play with rank 10s and lower
>they're all cheaters who are worse than the 20s and even less useful because they alt+f4 to preserve rank as soon as they go down

>play with rank 18-16s
>best players in the game by far
>actually repair generators
>will occasionally fix the first generator before I do mine

Hmm, really makes you think...
>>
>>146307712

Jesus Christ, Claudette in the bottom right looked like a girl I use to work with

Time to jack off

Model improvement mods when?
>>
Guys, I just want to play with people I can coordinate with. Is that too much to ask?
>>
File: nappy.jpg (107KB, 1234x675px) Image search: [Google]
nappy.jpg
107KB, 1234x675px
>>146307712
>>
>>146312073

>be new
>still screw up skill checks
>whenever I see someone working on a generator I just pass by and look for the killer or another gen

A-am I doing it right? T-teamplay!
>>
>>146312465
There's no excuse for screwing up skill checks on anything but a very rare accident. If you can't pull off a great one, pull off a good one.
>>
>>146312465
I mean if you fuck up checks, that's the polite thing to do.
>>
>>146312465
Protip: There's an audio cue right before a skill check happens.
>>
>>146313409

I know there is, but it doesn't feel so easy at first.
>>
>>146311562
Ive had it happen before guess it's not exclusive to the basement.
>>
>>146313521
Just hit the good ones. They are sufficient
>>
File: Dat Feel.jpg (41KB, 335x476px) Image search: [Google]
Dat Feel.jpg
41KB, 335x476px
>Just got Hooked on a corner of the map
>For once, the killer isn't camping
>One guy getting a generator at a corner of the map
>Another guy running around in circles at another corner
>There is one guy right next to me
>He doesn't do anything
>There's a generator right next to him
>He's not even getting it
>There's no heart beat for him to be scared to either unhook me or work on the generator
>Just sitting there crouching.
>>
File: 1455938384420.jpg (140KB, 950x1475px) Image search: [Google]
1455938384420.jpg
140KB, 950x1475px
>"Map sucks" people say
>Get red twine
>300 points whenever you walk by a generator, hook, or trapper traps
>With a 75% increase to objective points
Easiest 2 pips of my life.
>>
>Autohaven wreckers
>3 gens done super quick
>Thankfully someone's a retard and I get them on the basement hook
>Moron comes to save them, as they leave the first guy gets caught in a trap so I just whack the second guy again
>Put both on hook after the first tries to hide in a closet right inside the shack
>Kill the third guy somehow, he was so pointless I can't even remember him
>Last faggot just disconnects so I lose my rank
Kill yourself Butts
>>
File: Ayyy.png (176KB, 315x265px)
Ayyy.png
176KB, 315x265px
>>146314240
>Dumb anime poster doesn't realize how easy it is to already max out the objective score
It's great for racking up points easily if you don't feel like contributing.
>>
File: spooky.jpg (165KB, 1920x1080px)
spooky.jpg
165KB, 1920x1080px
>Click join a lobby
>This is what i see
>After this screenshot Dwight keeps getting hit by the air apparently but he gets up immediately everytime
>Could not click anything
>Alt+F4 does not work either

Had to use task manager to shut the game down, this was the creepiest thing i have ever witnissed on DbD.
>>
>>146314990
>didn't record any of it
baka baka baka baka fammalamma
>>
>>146314579
>Free points are bad
Like how "pros" are always retarded.
>>
>>146315149
>Points you could get by doing objectives and winning the game
>Nah I'll just sprint around the map and get hooked
I didn't even say they were bad, I said they were great if you didn't feel like actually being useful.
>>
>>146314240
>2 pips
Does map give altruism points as well?

If not, getting 5k isn't easy if the killer is a camper or any good at all.
>>
>>146314990
I've had that bug before. Worse, I would always rejoin the same lobby every time until I restarted my computer. I think it's related to the more than 4 players in one match bug, but not loading correctly for some reason?
>>
>have the tier three self care and We'll Make it Buffs for Claudette
>No one ever lets me heal them as soon as I get them off the hook

I can cure you in less than a second god damn it.
>>
>>146316157
It's not like people know what perks you're using until the match ends unless you tell them y'know.
>>
File: 1466546298264.png (2MB, 1445x815px)
1466546298264.png
2MB, 1445x815px
>constantly losing
>just start leaving games as soon as im down

yes im a mad babby fuck this game seriously, fuck wraiths, fuck flash lights, fuck save editing cheating faggots.

fuuuuuuuuuuuck this game so hard.
>>
>>146316352
>complaining about wraiths and flashlights
The epitome of get gud
>>
>>146315874
Map only gives objective points. Its best use is finding all the generators, repairing 5 to 99%, then hitting them all rapidly while using the map to guide yourself to them.
>>
>>146316713
That's what I thought, but he said 2 pips which means 5k points in all categories. You have to have both a long and very successful match with other survivors fucking up to make that happen.
>>
>>146316352
obtain greatness then possess proficiency
>>
>>146316836
He's probably telling lies on the internet
>>
Do Wraiths not realize you can hear them fatty breathing when cloaked?
>>
>>146317661
If they were capable of that level of thought they wouldn't be playing wraith.
>>
>>146317235
I find it more likely that he doesn't know about the 5k cap towards pips and assumed he got 2 just because he had over 20k points.

No reason to assume malice when ignorance is rampant.
>>
>>146316352
>disconnecter
>can't play against worst killer
>get's blinded by worst item
I've never seen a shitter this bad
>>
Are there any blood point saves that aren't overkill? I don't want any prestige one and don't want like 99999999, just a mil or something or half even would fine.

I'm just tired of this bullshit going against people with 4 perk slots, I can't do it anymore I'm sorry.
>>
>>146317814
Don't need to kick a man while he's down. He admitted he's shit.
>>
>>146317725
>Can outjuke wraith
>He just lags into me and downs me anyway
Why is it always the fuckers from dial up countries playing him
>>
>>146317814

im having like the worst day ever in this game, i never used to d/c before today and i feel like a faggot but what the fuck man, between the hook camping and all the other bs i just wanna kill someone

all i want is the fucking daily ritual
>>
I wonder if the cheaters in this thread realize that the devs have already stated they're logging cheaters for a ban wave, specifically in response to save file editing...
>>
>>146317976
Because it appeals to those with low IQ.
>>
I AM SPECTATING SOMEONE RIGHT BY THE ESCAPE HATCH AND I CAN'T SCREAM FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
>>
File: Thanks.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Thanks.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>Cornfield
>Get a bunch of generators up to 95% so I can chain them
>These two retards decide to ruin my plan and just start them all one by one while I'm still working on the last 2
>One of them ends up bringing the killer to me, in an area with no chase breakers
>Get fucked
>Get hooked
>They run back and forth being indecisive as fuck on whether they want to save me or leave
>One of them decides to make an attempt, poorly, the other runs away in some retarded direction where the exit gates weren't even at
>Die a lonely death
>>
>>146318048
>Cheaters
>Being able to read beyond what is needed to cheat
You're overestimating their ability to plan long term.
>>
>>146317976
Wraith may be the worst killer but it pubstomps noobs pretty hard, no surprise that people are taking advantage of that while the game is new.
>>
>>146318372
Judging by some of the posts in here they can't even do that much.
>>
>>146318028
What daily rituals do you have f a m
>>
>>146318048

Unlikely, they'll probably just check for future edits. They have no clue what they're doing.
>>
>>146318668

Im just trying to unhook 7 people with claudette, and since every killer can't not camp a hook because dear god that would be awful, its been physically impossible
>>
>>146318048
It's pretty brainless to ban people for something they'd eventually achieve anyway. By all means, ban the guys running speedhacks or whatever, but banning bloodpoint editing is as dumb as it gets.
>>
>>146318929
Most killers want to ensure they get at least a petty victory so yeah that's going to be pretty tough to do.
>>
>>146318937

They pretty much asked for it with local savefiles.

I bet when the banning starts, you will be able to get unbanned by editing the savefile.
>>
>>146318929
Someone has to run interference for the camper to stop camping but considering the amount of retards in this game I doubt you can coordinate with someone to do this
>>
>>146319078
Given the achievement thing, I wouldn't be surprised.
>>
This endless window juking shit is fucking retarded

This game is shit
>>
>>146318048
It's too rampant to actually ban people. The game barely has 9k players at peak now and is rapidly declining

Go ahead and ban 50% of the playerbase. Most of those who cheated did so because they were aware the game would be dead before they could naturally progress that far.
>>
>>146319135
There are plenty of campers that outright refuse to stop camping and will watch you repair a generator ten metres away while he camps a hook.
>>
>>146319259
Very few people are cheating.
>>
>>146319259
>Go ahead and ban 50% of the playerbase
They sold 270,000 copies m8.
>>
>>146319524
Many MANY people are cheating. It is rampant.
>>
>>146319274
Yeah i've had that happened to me, I was doing the last generator 15 meters away and he just stood there attacking the survivor. Best thing to do at that point is keep playing games until you get a non-retarded killer that doesn't camp
>>
>>146319560
>250k copies
>bout 8k players at peak hours
A game that will live for years. Also I see atleast 1 cheater every game I play, usually 2.
>>
>>146318937
>>146319078
>t. Worried cheaters
>>
File: scat.gif (139KB, 507x362px) Image search: [Google]
scat.gif
139KB, 507x362px
>>146316352
>down last survivor near the exit
>the exit open
>almost every hook save for the basement is gone
>he disconnects instead of getting his 100% wiggle victory
Jesus Fucking Christ how mad can you be
>>
File: 1438590241548.jpg (59KB, 540x509px) Image search: [Google]
1438590241548.jpg
59KB, 540x509px
>>146318048
Guess I should just go back to my edited save then. I had gone legit but if they're gonna ban me anyway I might as well ruin things for a few people.

Also most people don't read the steam forums.
>>
>>146319609
You have to join at least 50 games to see someone cheating. At least.
>>
>>146320021
Since most people who cheat seem to exclusively play Survivor (or Wraith) I see one every fucking game and I'm still in rank 20
>>
>>146320021
Are...are you high?

I'm not lying m8, I see survivor cheaters every fucking game. Killer cheaters are much more uncommon
>>
>>146318048
At this point, it might backfire on them unless they just reset cheaters to lvl 1 on everything and rank 20
>>
>>146320021
I personally have reported a lot of people using cheat saves to the head mod of the forums to pass on to the devs. I haven't run into speed hacks or anything, but save edits ARE considered cheats by the devs, and you run into them constantly.
>>
How do killer addons work? Do you lose them every time?
>>
>>146320343
You're probably set to a shitskin download region. My games are full of disconnecting high-rankers but almost no one has perks they shouldn't have yet or is doing impossible things. Some of them have all the good perks, sure, but not many of them.
>>
>cheat myself commons and uncommons
>nobody notices
It's Payday 2 all over again
>>
I cheated my killers to 50 because I'm shit at the game was was tired of getting 5k-ish bloodpoints per match. Fuck your progression shit and especially fuck your randomly generated progression shit.

i don't use perks like shadowborne 3 though because that's just unfun
>>
File: 20160622044938_1.jpg (254KB, 1920x1080px)
20160622044938_1.jpg
254KB, 1920x1080px
Nothing makes me happier than hook sabotage.

Lately I've been leaving a few around the map at 95% and sticking close to the killer, and wait for him to make his way to a hook before finish breaking it, making sure the person wiggles free.

The rage in there face is palpable. Half the time they just stand there staring at me dumbfounded.
>>
>Kill 4 easily
>Rank down

>Kill 1 and never camp hooks
>Rank up twice

What.
>>
>>146320734

Which save did you use? Was the one with the prestiged dwight?
>>
WE CAN PLAY ONLINE WITH EACHOTHER AND GAIN BLOODPOINTS!!! A MODERATOR HAS CONFIRMED FOR US THAT THIS IS ALLOWED AS LONG AS WE DO NOT FARM FOR RANK OR POINTS
Simply go to steam, steam tab, downloads, download region and select a region where no one is playing on so when u quick play you are with eachother.
The region we are using is Northwest Africa
NOT AFRICA , NORTHWEST AFRICA
>>
File: PT.png (841KB, 1425x800px) Image search: [Google]
PT.png
841KB, 1425x800px
>Killer is coming
>Leave generator to avoid being spotted
>SKILL CHECK
>BOOM
>[Heartbeat Intensifies]

or

>Getting Generator up to 95%
>SKILL CHECK
>Time for a Good but end up getting a Great on accident
>BWOOOOOM CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG
>[Heartbeat Intensifies]
>>
File: 1433193954458.jpg (12KB, 236x200px)
1433193954458.jpg
12KB, 236x200px
Oh joy rank 13 back where I belong, because pussy survivors d/c when I knock them down. I want to rack up points in other categories but at the rate that they get the generators I figure I should at least hook 1 or two of them to slow it down. The people who leave are the only ones that benefit, I just don't get this system
>>
Did anyone upload the artbook/soundtrack yet?
>>
Does the skeleton key get used up entirely if you open the hatch with it?
>>
What's your least favourite map? Thomson House or Rotten Fields for me. Neither have locations you can use to play keep-away infinitely, nor are there any pull down objects, so once you're detected it's pretty much over.
>>
>>146321645
Yes unless you have the addon that makes it use up the addon instead.
>>
>>146321768
Not worth it for me then, thanks for the answer.
>>
>>146319764
Peak was 14k today, dunno what you're on about.

It's no Rocket League, sure, but considering:
the game just came out,
it needs quite a bit of patching to even things out
and the popularity of it on Twitch

I think it's got a bit more life in it than you expect.
>>
Just requested a refund lads, happy days. You've got to love Steam.
>>
File: costanza-shrug.webm (453KB, 750x422px) Image search: [Google]
costanza-shrug.webm
453KB, 750x422px
>>146322075
>tfw played more than 2 hours of the beta so I couldn't get a refund
>>
>>146321265
Naw, it just had 999 million bloodpoints with no prestige or anything beyond an item on claudette's web bought.
>>
>>146321239
The entity feeds on hope.
We say this a dozen times a thread.
Fuck.
>>
>>146322407
how long did you have to click?
>>
>Wraith with Insidious hook camping
>He's not even using his cloak or insidious properly to bait heroes

Naw fuck that, I'm disconnecting
>>
When the host quits out does it show they disconnected? or does the game just end saying you escaped?
>>
>>146322504
I've ranked up with 0 kills playing normally, people just haven't learned how the rank system works yet.
>>
>>146322564
for fucking ever please kill me

to get all perks to level 3 on killers you need to get to something like an effective level of 70ish. Took me days to work up the effort to bother with it, I only did it once I started running into survivors who had shit like botany 3 self care 3
>>
as a rank 20 Killer why the fuck do i keep getting rank 10 and above survivors.
>>
>>146323049
can you upload it pls?
>>
>>146323104
There is no actual matchmaking, it's just first-come first-served (by region).
>>
File: GEE THANKS.png (2MB, 1536x864px)
GEE THANKS.png
2MB, 1536x864px
>Finally grind up to level 19
>"Oh boy I wonder what perk I'll get!"
>"Oh, it's just the second level of unnerving presence, so it's useless."
>"But wait, what's that cool looking key thing?"
Fuck you game
>>
I'll alt-F4 out of your games at the last second if you camp, rank means nothing lol ;)
>>
If you beat me fair and square I'm gonna disconnect because my mommy told me I'm the best
>>
>It's a 'generator blows up the moment you stop and then the skillcheck noise procs' episode
>>
>>146323743
I often have them blow up when I stop...before the sound happens.
>>
>>146323481
Lol and i'll send my report to the devs :)
>>
>>146323820
Exactly my dude
You stop, it blows, then you hear the sound when it's quiet
>>
>>146323902
oh hi mr wraith im sorry you're bad at the game, but they can't do shit about alt-f4 and they need some sort of actual evidence of something thats actually not allowed :^)
>>
>>146323395
I thought all killers wanted to go to autohaven :^)
>>
>>146323395
>Not wanting to lose the next game you play
>>
>>146322829
I've ranked up without finishing all the gens or escaping. I got 7k bp from juking in the Autohaven hangar.
>>
>>146322504
But that's totally not what video games in past prepared me for, but i think its for the best.
Like a play in a theatre, where nobody dies, and audience clapping is only reward.
>>
>>146324654
>>146324876
>No way to remove offerings from my inventory
>Stuck with like 10 license plates because I don't want to go to survivor heaven
Why can't I sell this shit for bloodpoints
>>
File: TipTopKek.png (2MB, 1738x979px) Image search: [Google]
TipTopKek.png
2MB, 1738x979px
>Blow streamer the fuck out in front of 6,000 people

>He and they all suck my dick in chat for five minutes
>>
>>146325215
Hillbilly actually does extremely good on that map in an odd way. I always manage to get 3+ kills as him most of the time
>>
>>146325345
I'll trade you two ranks of unnerving presence for that deerstalkers.
If only
>>
>>146325345
Which one was the streamer
>>
>>146321890
Twitch popularity has largely begun to die.

And it would have more life if the devs were competent. Shitty products don't have long lifes, it's a principle of capitalism
>>
>>146324103
sorry your to much of a baby to play the game the way its intended, without cheating :)
>>
>>146325345
>Blow streamer the fuck out
>3 people ranked up
>Blown the fuck out.

No anon.
>>
>>146325618
SXHXY

>>146325615
Wouldn't that be great?
>>
>game constantly puts you against survivors 10 ranks better than you with maxed out nuts perks when you are a rank 20 level 1 killer
>Man, I wonder why people are cheating
Probably so they're on even grounds with the players they tend to get matched with. Fix the fucking matchmaking and I promise less people would cheat
>>
How do I get a skeleton key?
>>
>>146325795

>14K
>BTFO

Seems he and the 2 others were pretty competent at their job.
>>
>>146323902
You are truly delusional if you think the devs can read or answer reports on even 10% of players dcing or cheating
>>
>>146325904
It appears randomly in the bloodweb.
>>
>Wraithfag hard chasing you for literally 7 minutes straight
>Not a single gen gotten in that entire time
Its really baffling to think about how bad people actually are at this game
>>
Is the subscription worth it?
>>
>>146325949
>>146325758
To me when you play against high rank survivors and kill all four, all vault spamming cunts with a huge advantage, being blown the fuck out applies.
>>
>>146326629
yes
>>
>>146326583
>Survivor just sprints right in front of me when I'm just trying to get a trap
At least they had the decency to not ragequit when I inevitably caught them.
>>
>>146325980
I'm just doing my part to keep the game alive. I don't really care what you think
>>
>>146323142
remind me what number the game is and sure
>>
>>146326979
381210 thanks
>>
>>146326827
So you're demanding balance tweaks, leveling tweaks, ranked tweaks, fixes to options and optimization?

Because that is the death of this game, not some shit player having perks you can get too.
>>
>not being a killer who gladly helps survivors get their agonizing escape achievement, or their own ranks, once you know you've secured your own
>>
>>146327363
How the fuck do you fill up your points for Brutality and Hunter?
>>
>>146327363

>caring about anything other than having some fun for a game that should soon be patched with necessary fixed and more content
>>
File: 20160622182634_1.jpg (109KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160622182634_1.jpg
109KB, 1920x1080px
she was falling forever
>>
>>146327589
Brutality: hit them, let them heal, run off, whatever
Hunter: Chase them a lot. Don't focus on the kill, play a twisted psycho that plays with his prey, not MLG pro killer.
>>
>>146327310
Those things are already coming, and it's not like the people dealing with cheaters are the same ones coding patches anyway. They're not mutually exclusive goals.
>>
>>146327589
Slap people and then let them heal for brutality. Or just smash barricades. Hunter just involves finding and chasing people.
>>
>>146325345
Post vod please?
>>
>>146326724
You misunderstand the reason for vault jumping. You can't escape if the killer camps you but if he does then you farm blood points like mad. Eventually you let the killer get you and leave with your farmed bp and easily earned pip.

You got played nigga.
>>
How do i use brand new parts? it never seem to work for me
>>
>>146329220

Yeah seriously.

I would only consider that a BTFO if you prevented them from ranking up.
>>
>>146329293

Press space bar while repairing.

Be aware, killers will get butthurt if you use it at the start of the match and ragequit.

It is fun to have 1 generator up within 5-10 seconds though.
>>
>>146329427
I have no idea why someone would want to instantly repair the first generator. That's something you'd use for the final one.
>>
>>146306496
oh shit her concept art is pretty qt
>>
File: 20160622204246_1.jpg (236KB, 1920x1080px)
20160622204246_1.jpg
236KB, 1920x1080px
Everybody is a winner. Yay!
>>
>>146327062
https://www.mediafire.com/?f46nhsz7ql4531q
>>
>>146309161
they clearly rushed the game out, needed a few more months but then it'd have to compete with the friday the 13th game straight away
>>
>Killer endlessly chases 1 person
>No one gets gens
I can't stand this game anymore, this is the 3rd game in a row where its happened
>>
>>146330096
If the gameplay footage they've shown of Friday the 13th is any indication, that game isn't coming out until at least this time next year.
>>
>3 Claudettes
>all heal right as I hit them
>finally get one on a hook
>she leaves
Fuck you Spoderman, Kyofu, fuck you all
This needs to be fixed right now this is broken shit. 2 of those Claudettes were obviously save exploiters too. I can't wait to be banned along with them for backing my save up and using it on my friends PC cause the cloud fucked it up or whatever. Fuck this
>>
>>146329220
>>146329387
Oh I forgot that people were autistic and only played this game to farm points and rank, not actually try to survive. Guess that's why he was so disappointed when he died.

>>146328845
Check his stream, I wasn't streaming.
>>
if I want to back up my save to avoid the worst parts of the bloodweb rng bullshittery is the *.profje file the only one I need to copy paste around?
>>
>When you just barely squeeze out a victory
>>
>>146329883

>Bob has more points than all of you
>He only has one perk

Based Bob
>>
>>146330709
I've been matched with Spoderman quite a bit. He always dies.
>>
>>146330709
>>146331179

Yeah, I've seen Spoderman all the time, even during beta

Fuck that guy
>>
File: 20160622205837_1.jpg (226KB, 1920x1080px)
20160622205837_1.jpg
226KB, 1920x1080px
And I'm done for the night. Fuck this game
>>
>>146331310
>Wraith babby
>>
>>146331507
Quit some more faggot
>>
>>146329639
Hot game breaking tip: You can use the part no matter what charge level the toolbox is at. Just use the toolbox normally to fix generators and when it's almost spent then use the part.
>>
>>146331556
Quit? No, I love infinite window hopping Wraiths until they piss themselves with rage. I also love stunning them with the flashlight.
>>
>>146331310
>Two ragequitters
I feel your pain
>Coldwind as trapper
>See Jake's bright white shirt in the distance
>Do a circular dance around the wooden walls after wounding him
>Lose track of him
>Stand still for a second, notice that there's fresh blood by the generator
>Look behind it and whack him
>He ragequits instantly
>>
>>146330096
If Friday tries to release this fall it'll be even worse than this
>>
>>146331683
That's nice

>>146331776
All 4 ragequit
>>
>>146331776
but dwight's the one with the white shirt
>>
>>146330709
OH BOY I GUESS THIS NUETRAL ZONE DOESNT GOD DAMN EXIST

ALL SAVE SCUMMERS, EVERYONE LEFT
FUCK YOU MR V YOU CUNT I WAS TRYING TO LET YOU REPAIR A GENERATOR
I LOVE USING ALL MY MEMENTOS TO TRY AND DO MY DAILY BUT FUCK ME RIGHT? TWO GAMES IN A FUCKING ROW
>>
File: 1463609319401.jpg (37KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1463609319401.jpg
37KB, 400x400px
IS IT JUST ME OR DID THE TRAPPER'S VOICE CHANGE

It went from a spooky growl to a guy just saying "urgh" really quietly into his microphone.
WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT NOTICED THIS
>>
>>146331794
What we've seen of Friday suggest it is barely a game at all at this point in development. All we've seen is Jason contextually killing people. It says early alpha in the footage and that seems to be the case.
>>
>>146331956
THIRD GAME IT JUST KICKED ME BACK TO THE MENU
IT LOADED FOR 3 MINUTES AND KICKED ME OUT TO THE MENU
THERE GOES MY ONLY GOD DAMN ULTRA RARE MEMORI

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON
>>
>>146332502
you know anon, if you had all those bloodpoints, you could easily replace it~
>>
>>146332502
STEAM MAINT

FUCK YOU, YOU FAT FUCKING JEW GABE
I LOST A TRAPPER BAG, A PURPLE ADD ON AND MY ULTRA RARE MEMORI
>>
>>146331910
You're right. I was still thinking of killing a teabagging Jake.
>>146331885
That sucks ass. I'm sorry anon.
>>
File: 1461614735747.gif (149KB, 575x573px) Image search: [Google]
1461614735747.gif
149KB, 575x573px
>Steam maintenance
>Wednesday
THAT WAS FOR ALL OF TEN SECONDS. Shit needs a countdown.
>>
File: ENOUGH.jpg (15KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
ENOUGH.jpg
15KB, 316x202px
>Put 3 survivors on the hooks, last escapes through hatch and was actually good at the game so I didn't care that much
>But I lose my pip because the third survivor ragequit right before getting sacrificed
>Devs have literally only patched killer ragequits because of all the whining survivors
>>
>>146331016

... I guess it is then
>>
>>146333159
Yup.
>>
>Hook rank 1 survivor after he tries to juke me
NOOOOOOOOO
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>146333603
he would have dc'd anyway
>>
File: Get out.gif (574KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Get out.gif
574KB, 200x200px
>Check steam forum
>"Let's give the survivors a stun weapon to use against the killer along with the flashlight!"
>>
File: Shed 17.png (1MB, 1278x718px) Image search: [Google]
Shed 17.png
1MB, 1278x718px
>>146334086
>Steam is offline errors again

Time to stop playing this shit game for the day
>>
>>146334086
I just want a way to know if the flashlight has actually blinded the killer, because as far as I know, it doesn't have any tell.
>>
>>146334205
It's not even the game's fault, in its defense. Gabe decided to wait until now to do maintenance for the summer sale.
>>
>>146334323
You get a bunch of points on the side of the screen with "Stun!" written on it or some shit.
>>
>>146334086
Yes, because survivors don't have enough going for them as it is now.
>>
>>146321332
>doing a gen just fine
>other survivor comes over
>BOOM BOOM BOO-BOOM
>they book it like their ass is on fire
>THUMP THUMP THUMP
>THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP
>>
File: sweats.png (24KB, 166x229px) Image search: [Google]
sweats.png
24KB, 166x229px
>>146334521
>Get a daily ritual to work on a generator with someone for 9 activations of that "co op work" point bonus
>>
>>146334342
The devs chose to run the whole thing through Steam. If Steam takes a shit when you're playing Payday 2, you're not going to find any lobbies to play with or be able to match with people, but you won't be kicked out of the game and lobby you're already in.
>>
>>146334838
>Hit 15 Survivors as Wraith

Pls no more
>>
File: 1344.jpg (78KB, 876x480px) Image search: [Google]
1344.jpg
78KB, 876x480px
>doing really well as the hillbilly
>hook a man, he's down for the count, gotta patrol the area around him so nobody tries anything cheeky
>but wait
>there's something i forgot to tell you
>this man is rank 5
>which means he's going to be a faggot at any given opportunity
>instead of struggling on the hook and giving his team the time they need to repair the generators, he disconnects
>"fuck," i say to myself
>but it's not over
>i slam another dude onto another hook
>what do you know, he disconnects
>tfw sacrifice, the only reliable source of bloodpoints as hillbilly has been taken away from you
>tfw you have to fruitlessly chase the last two survivors when you know for a fact that there is no way you are going to gain a pip for this
>drop claudette at the hatch in defeat

when will we get +1500 in sacrifice when survivors DC?
>>
>>146335121
Soon™
>>
File: Were3.jpg (43KB, 618x460px) Image search: [Google]
Were3.jpg
43KB, 618x460px
>>146329883
>>146331152
"Now what we're doin here Bob is escaping from a killer"
>>
So how are they going to balance the game for killers when survive with friends is released?

All these shitters were begging for it and now the devs caved in, are we gonna get a "Press A to win" button at the start of the game soon?
>>
>>146336678
they are or at least were talking about a different Mode so maybe it wouldn't be normal ranked but that would split playerbase

this would allow them to adjust it separately if it needs fixing and it will, they need to boost the killer or nerf the best survivor perks a bit in the mode if the survivors are allowed to communicate and use top tier perks while at it
>>
>>146336678
Supposedly it won't let all 4 survivors be friends, so the killer gets 1 pity freebie so he can pretend he's having fun.
>>
>>146336993
http://store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/250329347062326428

>We are also working on creating our “survive with friends” mode, which will allow people to group together as survivors, in ranked mode and join other random people to play the game.

Unfortunately no, it's gonna be a ranked mode.
>>
>>146337047
and the 3 friendo team can also troll the poor little singled out guy
>>
>>146337259
yeah it will destroy the game, so much griefing and point farming and so many matches of 3 friends quitting together at the same time if one is killed which will affect killer's score since he will miss out on chases and shit even if they do give points for dcs eventually and it will fuck up the scoring chances of that one survivor as well

well.. it was sometimes fun while it lasted
>>
>>146337576
If they weren't idiots they'd make it exclusive to a mode that is unranked but gives exp. No one cares if you farm exp with your friends somehow, and no ones rank is affected.

But then, if the devs weren't idiots the feature would have been present at release.
>>
File: 35avo.gif (1MB, 360x202px) Image search: [Google]
35avo.gif
1MB, 360x202px
>Have a level 20 meg and a level 20 jake
>Ritual is to do shit on claud
>>
File: holly-shit.jpg (65KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
holly-shit.jpg
65KB, 720x960px
>Due to your recent losses in connection, you are no longer able to access rankings or the Blood Web. Please solve any problems with your internet service provider and try again at a later date.
The fuck is this?
>>
>>146338427
Or you know, and legit way to punish people who leave just to save their points
>>
File: image.jpg (89KB, 466x604px)
image.jpg
89KB, 466x604px
>Have a great game where me and the last two survivors farmed bloodpoints
>Try it again the next round but with 4 survivors
>Give them ample time to patch each other up
>They all think I'm playing seriously and twerk at the exit as they leave
Well that was disappointing, maybe it was because I hooked two of them. Guess next time I'll shoot for two again
>>
>>146337576
>people are asking for a Wraith nerf
>no mention of stopping save scummers
>no one mentions self heal being broken as hell since you can do it as the killer cools his attack off
>no one mentions quitting mid match penalties or helping out killers who are fucked by this
This game is gonna die. I hate to say it but if these people are listened to, no one will play killer because it's so broken to go up against people who alt f4, or window juke abuse, or heal right in front of you as you wipe your weapon off

This makes me so angry, I was so excited for this game
>>
>>146338658
>Farming
But why
At that point you might as well join the legions of save editors
>>
>>146338658
there are so many killers that don't understand to farm points with me when I run back and forth between the pillars at the exit, they just come at straight away.. only like 3 killers so far have understood what they could be doing

if he ran back and forth with me we would both get points and since I currently use Claudette I can heal if they whack me once (without that one faggot no one escapes perk) and then let them whack me again repeatedly for brutality points
>>
>>146338873
We'll see if the devs are stupid enough to assume the customer is always right.
>>
>>146339467
At the very least they confirmed the first new killer/map will be free so there's that to look forward to.
>>
>>146339467
I hope to God they wont, but they will. I'm looking at a comment right now asking for microtransactions for cosmetics. I'd be fine with this if they were like 1 or 2 dollar packs, but they're gonna be fucking 5 dollar packs or something.

I was so excited. I had fun in this game.
>>
File: 1420085322711.gif (1024KB, 242x227px)
1420085322711.gif
1024KB, 242x227px
>Wraith who never uses his cloak but to spam points on hooks
I hope retards like this die in a fire.
>>
how often do people disconnect from this game? it looks like a really fun game but seems like a waste of time since so many people disconnect
>>
>>146340406
Almost every game.
>>
>>146340406
Varies. High rank survivors are the most likely to ragequit like little bitches. Killers rarely quit anymore since it doesn't do anything to survivors.
>>
>>146339683
If they iron out the bugs and somehow magically balance the 3 friends garbage then I might get some dlc cosmetics. The ones that don't look like shit and are not overpriced.
>>
>>146340405
I dingdingdong a lot for points but then again I kill 3-4 survivors consistenly and gain muh pips.
>>
>>146340521
I hope sushi chef Dwight doesn't cost much
>>
>>146340554
>>146340554
>>146340554
>>146340554
New bread fellas
>>146340554
>>146340554
>>146340554
>>
>>146340406
High ranking players are guaranteed to quit. But if you're rank 1 and carrying no modded items there is no reason to quit unless the killer host is some lagfuck. Can't lose ranks at rank 1.
Actually I'm not even sure about the items being lost upon death anymore either because I was sacrificed while carrying a modded toolbox and I didn't lose it. I'd need to test it with some shitty fleshlight. It could be tied to the fact that you don't lose your item if the killer disconnects. If you wait and/or spectate after dying and the killer leaves the match after it is over for him you might not lose your shit.
>>
So when can I expect my ban?
>>
File: BvG8cle.jpg (357KB, 2712x2712px) Image search: [Google]
BvG8cle.jpg
357KB, 2712x2712px
I kill 3/4 survivors but keep losing. They're getting gennys. If I dont do this I lose, what the fuck?
Thread posts: 758
Thread images: 135

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.