[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is there no Rocket League General?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Rocket_League_coverart.jpg (299KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Rocket_League_coverart.jpg
299KB, 1024x1024px
Is there just not enough interest on this board?
>>
nothing to discuss
>>
>>146132617
Was wondering the same but then >>146135604

And seeing as it has no human characters, it doesn't devolve into faggotry once there becomes nothing to discuss. Was just looking to see if /v/ was talking about the new update but NOPE.
>>
>>146136061
but wouldnt that be the same for CS:GO? The only difference between the two is that CS:GO has market items and that counterstrike has been around for a long time
>>
>>146132617

It is a pure skill game, therefore it doesn't interest the majority of the denizens of /vg/

/vg/ are far more interested in pay to win or imbalanced games which reward long term play by making the game easier, not harder like Rocket League.
>>
>>146138682
That's exactly what I'm referring to, If RL generals were as popular as the average /vg/ thread, it would be nothing except shitposting about Kronobi or the like, /CSGOG/ is fucking cancer and has been for a long time. Having said that, haven't really had a chance to test the new update much so going to do so now. Already noticed a few frames skipping every time I load a new menu/screen/match and some individual SFX are too loud/stuffed. Audio seems quieter as well. Anyone else had issues with new update?
>>
When are the braindead fucks at Psyonix going to allow us to choose what maps we want to play on Ranked?
>>
>>146142453
When you stop whining about them and git gud, you no skill mongoloid
>>
>>146135604
There's RLCS group stages starting up again this weekend.
>>
>>146142632
If they are going to copy CS:GO, they can't just cut out the parts that balance it out.

Why should I be forced to play maps I don't want to play? Wasteland is trash, Tokyo debatable.
>>
>>146143235
Wasteland is best map
>>
>>146143235
Because it adds variety to the game and makes you adapt to the map. There aren't enough maps or players yet to add vetoes to the game, CS has never been in that position. if they had 10k daily in the lowest played playlist, there'd be an argument for it but with the player base the way it is you can't split it further right now.
>>
>>146143642
If they add the better of the Labs maps, there would be. And in my experience, people who enjoy the non-standards in Ranked are a minority. Jumping on now for my placement matches, I saw a whole bunch of people with things like #RemoveNeoTokyo ingame.
>>
>>146143642
>>146144206
If people who want to play non-standard maps have to wait a bit longer, that's better than everyone else having to play maps they don't want to.

If I want to be a scrub and only play de_dust2, I should be able to.
>>
There were /rlg/ threads months go but as >>146135604 said there's literally nothing to discuss after a while and the thread dies.

Everything you need from this game is either on reddit/youtube/twitch already
>>
Can you get banned if you repeatedly score in your own goal?
>>
This is hell
>join random match
>hooked up with another Pro and a semi-pro
>look at other Team
>Master, Veteran, Expert
>we never get a goal
>during the entire match go through at least 4-5 people quitting and being replaced
>after joining 5 different game modes with different players I keep getting the exact same result

Time to save some replays then and watch how these other fuckers play. Inb4 it's Psyonix subtle way of making people try to git gud. I know those normal ranks are just indicative of hours mostly and not skill but I kind of miss playing against equally skilled opponents.
>>
>>146147012
If that was the case nobody would make it past beginner rank.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.