[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fate/Grand Order General /fgog/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 809
Thread images: 143

File: 1464713837863.jpg (31KB, 474x260px) Image search: [Google]
1464713837863.jpg
31KB, 474x260px
Regend edition

Previous >>145944585

>[Xuanzang event until 29.6 (13:59)]
- Use tags to unlock the next stage, see http://i.imgur.com/8mGjO7E.png for details
- 5* Gudako CE: NP +15% more damage | star gen +15% | start with 25% NP | Talisman drops +1 (can be received by shop or drop)
For more info: http://fate-go.cirnopedia.info/quest_event_20160615.php#nav

>[Xuanzang gatcha until 29.6 (13:59)]
- 5* Caster Xuanzang, will be added to gatcha permanently at Camelot
- 5* Xuanzang CE: NP +20% more damage | 3 crit stars/turn | Alchemical Gold drops +1
- 4* Mordred CE: NP +15% more damage | Buster cards +8% | Peaches drops +1
- 3* gorgon CE: Star weight +100% | critical damage +5% | Meat buns drops +1

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: http://fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
- New lvl 10 bond ces for Drake, Memerivaled, Evil Cat, Halloween Liz, Nobu, Santa Alter, Kojiro, Blackbeard, Jekyll and Orion

>Dropmaps
http://imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
http://pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
http://fate-go.cirnopedia.info
>>
File: robin cute butterfly.png (1MB, 650x1021px) Image search: [Google]
robin cute butterfly.png
1MB, 650x1021px
Robin a cute.
>>
For some reason I can't stop thinking about how cute Prelati is. Both as a shota and as a loli.
>>
File: ClUgrQCVYAAenGr.png (239KB, 576x672px) Image search: [Google]
ClUgrQCVYAAenGr.png
239KB, 576x672px
My husband.
>>
File: oni.gif (138KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
oni.gif
138KB, 620x412px
lewd oni thread
>>
File: ClTt3apVYAAteLf.jpg (106KB, 1200x1008px) Image search: [Google]
ClTt3apVYAAteLf.jpg
106KB, 1200x1008px
Reminder that E strength stands for "Enough to punch a bitch through a mountain"
>>
File: Loli Rin and Sakura.jpg (127KB, 600x812px) Image search: [Google]
Loli Rin and Sakura.jpg
127KB, 600x812px
We can agree that lolis make the best wives after all, right?
Pure, cute, can love for what the partner is and are most of the time honest with how they feel, you can't ask for more.
>>
I actually think Halloween Liz's bond CE looks decent on paper. Sacrificing one CE slot to help protect your entire party from particularly debilitating debuffs like Charm and Stun seems pretty worth it.
>>
>>145992031
I know. Disgusting. I only want my waifu. Not some random whore.

>>145992142
Yeah and I don't have that, or dick, or money. I'm much more happier with my waifu anyway. I love everything about her. I'm not going to quit loving her for something I have never wanted. That's nonsense and you know it.
>>
Bradamante when?
Better late than never.
>>
File: _20160619_214103.jpg (343KB, 1759x1080px) Image search: [Google]
_20160619_214103.jpg
343KB, 1759x1080px
I got the hot priest. Is it good?
>>
File: Eeurgh.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
Eeurgh.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
>>145992453
E stands for EEEUUUUGH WHAT HAPPENED TO EVERYTHING BETWEEN YOUR TITS AND YOUR THIGHS
>>
>>145992550
Leave that shit in the last thread.
>>
>>145992638
One of the worst 4-star CEs in the game.
>>
>>145992550
Who is your waifu?
>>
File: craft_essence_188.jpg (74KB, 256x438px) Image search: [Google]
craft_essence_188.jpg
74KB, 256x438px
>>145992638

This version is better.
>>
>>145992550
Odds that this is Nerofag again? I'd put them at around 90%.
>>
>>145992768
This.
>>
>>145992638
You can make your sumanai even harder to kill!
>>
File: 1.jpg (784KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
784KB, 1280x720px
3)

For context: this chunk deals with the Golden and Silver Horned Kings from the original story. Look for them here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Journey_to_the_West_characters
The important bit to note is that there’s only the Golden Horn (Kinkaku) and Silver Horn (Ginkaku) in the original. You’ll see why I mention this later.

>Kinkaku (Stheno): “That pitiful T’ang monk who knows not of fear has stepped into our Lotus Cave, Ginkaku.”
>Ginkaku (Euryale): “That cute and delicate T’ang monks has been lured to our Flat peak Mountain by the scent, Kinkaku.”

As usual, whenever Stheno and Euryale refer to one another, the appellative (in this case, Kinkaku and Ginkaku) has “watashi” written on top, signifying that they see each other as themselves.

>Stheno: “Let us melt the men to the marrow of their bones. We’ll tease and torture then and then drink them whole. Will we Ginkaku?”
>Euryale: “Yes, Kinkaku. But if it is a woman, we should courteously play with her before gently drinking her up. Tehehe~”
>Stheno: “Ahhh, the waiting is painful… I am waiting anxiously, so impatiently…”
>Euryale/Euryale: “…Still, this role really fits us perfectly, doesn’t it?”
>>
>>145992761
Jesus.
>>
>>145992560
There are a bunch of servants I'd like to be able to roll first. Like Jason. Jason is pretty cool.
>>
>>145992790
I thought the same thing, yeah, he is probably brain treatment Nerofag anon.
>>
>>145992453
Is that ututulog? Fuck, he can't draw bodies.
>>
>>145992768
Isn't this gone or did it stay like the self geass scroll CE?
>>
>>145992790
Nero certainly did hate Christianity

In life he liked burning Christians during a party, and listening to their wails of pain as his source of pleasure. Also killed one of the apostles, and had him hung upside down, just because he preached in the streets.

It would be fitting
>>
>>145992790
He likes shitposting with the people trying to say having a waifu is bad. He said he thinks it's funny or something he said to egg them on.
>>
>>145992880
Fuck off Martha, you shouldn't be shitposting in a korean image board.
>>
>>145992930
To each their own, I guess?
I agree though, he's cool.
>>
>>145992995
I think I've seen someone roll the Sola-ui CE since the event ended, so I'm going to assume the 5-star CEs are still in the gacha as well.
>>
File: 2.jpg (696KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
696KB, 1280x720px
>>145992871
>Sanzou: “We keep walking and walking yet there’s nothing but wastelands. We’re going along a caravan path, so there should be some oasis now and then! And yet there’s nothing but mirages! My throat is dry, my stomach is empty! Ohh, great Buddha, are you go out shopping or what!?”

While she whines, you start chatting about how you seem to be reliving the story. Shuwen wonders why only Sanzou was summoned while the rest of you are stand-ins, and he asks her if she recalls having collected the sutras.

>Sanzou: “Uhmmm, I remember. I don’t recall why, but I got separated from Son Goku and the others. All three left me.”
>Shuwen: “Oh?”
>David: “A dismissal after the term ended? So it was downsizing. Cool and dry, huh?”

He uses a lot of corporate language. Basically, he implies she fired them when their role was over.

>David: “But I won’t blame you, Master. After all, a manager’s got to be practical. I won’t be made to resign though! You have to fatten the pig before eating it!”

That last phrase is a saying, which in this case means helping someone so you can draw greater profit from them afterwards.
>>
>>145992871
Bloody lesbos.
>>
File: 1461508550216.jpg (90KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1461508550216.jpg
90KB, 640x640px
>>145992880
Martha please.

>>145992995
It's not gone, hotwheels CE is still there too
>>
>>145993030
I thought it was the Jews he hated, but there wasn't much difference between the two back then. Christianity just started. so he just kind of grouped them all together.
I'm like, 90% sure that's the actual story. I may be wrong.
>>
File: _20160619_214638.jpg (296KB, 1685x623px) Image search: [Google]
_20160619_214638.jpg
296KB, 1685x623px
>>145992701
Really? I started two or three days ago, it's not even useful for my few units?
>>
>>145993206
>Implying you wouldn't want to see a threesome between them and Gudako.
>>
>>145993258
Give it too Matthew
>>
>>145993030
Maybe Nero was a waifufag too and got sick of their shitposting about 3DPD.
That would be kind of funny actually.
>>
File: 3.jpg (554KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
554KB, 1280x720px
>>145993202
Sanzou mostly ignores David’s ramblings, saying she just feels bad without them around despite your attempts at calming her.

>Sanzou: “It’s a really bad feeling, like a palm blow to the stomach…”
>Shuwen: “I told you so, it’s because you haven’t eaten. Though there’s nothing but animal blood to drink…”
>Sanzou: [Cringing] “Please stop that.”

Lu Bu suddenly points at a cave nearby, and you move towards it while you talk.

>Sanzou: [Turning to you] “Say, who is Mashu? You were calling that name while under the rock. An important person for you?”
>Protagonist: “My very important Kouhai / Someone I got separated from and want to re-join.”
>Saznou: “…ah.”
>Shadowy Figure: “….”

By the way, I saw someone translated that first choice as “just a Kouhai” earlier. The “just” is completely made up. It says 大切な後輩、とても, where とても is emphasizing the previous clause.
>>
>>145992871
>Euryale/Euryale
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>145993258
If you're a scrub and have nothing better to use, it'll be decent on Mashu or Lancer Cu.
>>
>>145993202
I'm kind of surprised at learning the Nips have the same jokes about the jews we do.
>>
>>145993030
>In life he liked burning Christians during a party, and listening to their wails of pain as his source of pleasure. Also killed one of the apostles, and had him hung upside down, just because he preached in the streets.
There ought to be an "allegedly" in there somewhere. Not to say Nero wasn't a mentally disturbed and incompetent douchebag, because he probably was, but it should be kept in mind that the people who wrote about him had their own agendas.
>>
>>145993258
Give it to Mashu so she can tank better. Also,

>Starting with Liz
>>
>>145993258
It's useful for early game. The problem is that as time goes on the game turns more and more about offense, because after a certain number of turns Servant bosses will fire a NP, and if it's a damaging one it's going to kill something unless dodged/invul-tanked, slight defense boost be damned. So keep it on for now, but later offense-based CEs are better.
>>
File: 4.jpg (727KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
727KB, 1280x720px
>>145993418
>Sanzou: “A sweet scent… the smell of fruit… No doubt, this is a food wharehouse! As expected of my best disciple, your nose, no, your intuition is great! Itadakimaaaaaasu!”
>Lu Bu: [DISPLEASED NOISES]!
>Sanzou: “Eh, what, a trap? That peach is rotten?”

Lu Bu is basically Lassie.

Stheno seems more amused than anything at the fact that you dodged the trap unlike in the original story (where Sanzou was captured and it was up to Son Goku to save her and the others) and welcomes you to the Lotus Cave.

>Euryale: “I got tired of waiting, but that monkey should be good to drink once we extract the moisture.”

For those unaware, these characters in the original had a magic gourd and vase that could absorb people if they called your name and you answered, and once inside would and melt them into liquor. So this is unlikely to be a double entendre about sucking you off. Probably.

>Protagonist: “It’s the probably really evil Gorgon Sisters!”
>Shuwen: “They called it the Lotus Cave, so those must be the Golden Horn King and the Silver Horned King…”
>David: “It really fits them way too much. How sad. These two are not good, they got carried away in their role and went back to being goddesses who bring calamity on humans.”
>Shuwen: “I can guess their names I suppose. Master, I shouldn’t need to say this, but if it’s Kinkaku and Ginkaku, we need to watch out for ‘that’. If you answer when they call your name, you’ll be sucked up in and instant and have your life drained away.”
>>
>>145993359
Only if Gudako is the domme. Not that I mind sexually aggressive lolis, but with Gudako I just like it better when she's the dominant S.
>>
>>145993641
>Lu Bu is basically Lassie.
Clifford the Big Red Chink
>>
File: 5.jpg (766KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
766KB, 1280x720px
>>145993641
Euryale says that they have no need for Noble Phantasms, since their poison will be enough.

>David: “It’s true. This cave is itself the gourd’s pond. If we were to fall onto the water’s surface, we’d be as good as flies. You wish to defeat your enemies without putting yourselves in danger. How unscrupulous! You should be ashamed, evil women!”
>Stheno: “It’s not lack of scruples, it’s laziness. But then, you give off a similar smell.”
>David: [Grinning] “Do not provoke me, Lady, else I might fly into a rage. Fighting individually here would be dangerous, so I will leave the rest to those in charge of combat and fall back, buhi. Go! Have at them!”

Brave Sir David ran away~ Bravely ran away~ When danger reared its ugly head, he bravely turned his tail and fled~

>Shuwen: “Alright! If it’s Journey to the West, killing demons is a given! These Kinaku and Ginkaku don’t look well-trained at all, Red Hare-dono and I are more than enough!”
>Lu Bu: [NOISES]!
>Stheno: “Idiot. Our delicate selves would not risk blistering our hands with spears or bear blades stinking of metal.”
>Euryale: “There is enough food and water here, as well as the sutras you seek,”
>Stheno: “Now, in one gulp, dissolve and melt and fuse them together…”
>Stheno/Euryale: “DOUKAKU!”

Meaning “Copper Horn.” No, there’s no such character in the original.
>>
Is Siegfried actually bad?
>>
What are some good Journey to the West movies?
>>
Servant when?
https://warosu.org/jp/thread/S11787688

Seriously. Someone should send it to Nasu.
>>
File: 6.jpg (659KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
659KB, 1280x720px
>>145993861
>Medusa: [Blushing uncomfortably] “Eh……. Uhm, yes, I’m Doukaku.”
>David: “Alright! Doukaku-chan is outside my field of expertise! Go and defeat them without holding back!”
>Shuwen: [Depressed] “No, I might be a fighter but not a demon. I can’t bear watching this kind of sad sisterly love. Honestly, I just feel deflated. Master, can’t we help this Doukaku somehow?”
>Sanzou: “No, I get it. That’s how these monsters are. They are taking advantage of our weakness. Besides, my stomach is at its limit! We must steal their food! GO! For starters, punish that big girl there!”
>Protagonist: “Can’t help it if it’s to protect the Master.”
>>
>>145994092
>Meduseless bullying
Everything turned out for the best.
>>
File: 1446628000708.png (186KB, 501x454px) Image search: [Google]
1446628000708.png
186KB, 501x454px
>>145993879

Yeah, he's supposed to be really strong in lore but he got shafted in the game. Really low attack compared to other 4* Sabers plus Golden Rule -C is really shitty.

Sumanai.
>>
Why is idolatry bad anyway? Jews were originally polytheistic. Like most world's religions.
>>
File: 7.jpg (670KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
670KB, 1280x720px
>>145994092

After the fight, you finish scarfing down their provisions…

>Sanzou: “Alright, I’m full, I’m full! Kinkaku and Ginkaku ran away, but oh well. They didn’t do anything especially bad, so we can spare them.”
>David: “What a wise judgement. What matters no is taking care of the spoils of battle. Ahh, please leave the handling of their treasures to me.”
>Medusa: “I surrender. Please do with me as you wish.”
>Sanzou: “How great, I converted her even though she’s a monster! …wait, the weight of your misdeeds is zero? Uhm, should I make you do ten thousand Indian Squats, or copy the Heart Sutra by hand ten thousand times… You’re pretty fit, so the hand-copying would be a better punishment maybe.”
>Medusa: “I’ll do the hand-copying then. Ah, it’s a manuscript. I’m not very good with those.”
>Sanzou: “Done! Then I’ll give you a letter of introduction to the Giant Wild Goose Pagoda’s book collection! Make sure to study it well!”
>Medsua: “Thank you very much, this turned out the best way possible for me.”

Shuwen still feels bad for her but agrees that it’s better than where she was before and you hand Sanzou the collected sutras. Sanzou is happy with how you all performed and now more confident in having you as her disciples. Medusa likes working with old books anyway so this is probably no punishment, and you continue on your way to India.
>>
Will there ever be a good Fate game?
>>
File: readingsnek.jpg (166KB, 700x725px) Image search: [Google]
readingsnek.jpg
166KB, 700x725px
>>145994360
Cute.
>>
>>145994360
Good end for best worst sister.

When are we finally going to get extra outfits for servants? We've still got that school uniform Medusa portraits hanging around
>>
File: 8.jpg (710KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
710KB, 1280x720px
>>145994360

4)

It’s the Red Boy, Kougaiji this time, so if you want to know the background: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Boy

You finally make it out of the desert, and Sanzou says that it’d be fine if you could just skip past all the traps in your way since you already know what they are from the story. David predictably agrees, though Shuwen wonders if that’d would really be okay given that they’re supposed to be tests laid down by Buddha.

>???: “Waitwaitwait, WAIT!”
>[Mordred comes running]
>Mordred: “You’re Priest Sanzou and her crew, aren’t you!? I will not let you continue past this point!”
>Protagonist: “A really messy kid just showed up…”
>David: “Well, it’s one form of beauty. Let’s ask about the kid’s origin, shall we?”
>Mordred: “I’ll tell ya, you bastards! I’m the lord of the Fire Cloud Cave in Withered Pine Valley! I am the Boy Sage King, Kougaji! Oh, I gave away my own name! Bah, it’s no problem though!”

Sanzou asks her why she’s getting in the way, and Mordred answers that he wants to offer your heads to please her father, whom Shuwen guesses must be the Bull Demon King.

>Mordred: “Don’t just casually address Father like that! Father is the Great Sage Who Pacifies Heaven, the Bull Demon King of the九首牛魔羅王!”

I fucking give up on figuring out how the fuck you read that last one. ‘Nine-Necked Bull Demon King’?
>>
File: 1466032723837.png (946KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1466032723837.png
946KB, 1280x720px
I wish we got more r-18 Sanzou images. She's so great.
>>
File: 9.jpg (723KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
723KB, 1280x720px
>>145994604
>Mordred: “Wuaaaa, I went and spilled that too! Oh, well, Father is way cool!”
>Protagonist: “Gonna break up another family huh…”

Shuwen points out that the Red Boy ought to be using tricks and disguises to capture Sanzou, but Mordred replies that she doesn’t give a shit about messing up the plot since she won’t lose to you. David guesses that the boss will be Arturia, though he wonders what colour it’ll be this time.

Sanzou seems to like Mordred at a glance because of her “bravery”, “disciplined stance” and “gallantness” (i.e., they’re both brute meatheads) but says she’s still gonna beat her up for standing in her way and reform her later so they can be friends.

>Mordred: “No way, is that how you make friends!? Too bad though, I don’t hold back even for friends. I’m the Bull demon King’s beloved son, Kougaiji!”
>>
>>145994628
Tits too small.
>>
File: 10.jpg (676KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
676KB, 1280x720px
>>145994808
After the fight, Mordred tosses you the sutras she was carrying and tries to retreat.

>Sanzou: “Wait up, Kougaiji! No, Mo-gaiji!”
>Mordred: “Mo-gaiji!?”

Sanzou asks her where she’s going, and Mordred replies that she can’t go back home after losing to you, so she’s just gonna lay low.

>Sanzou: “If you yearn for your father so much, why not go back home?”
>Mordred: “Wha-I don’t yearn for nothin’ I reaaaaaaaaaaaally hate my Father!”
>David: “Ah, so you ran away. You were planning to defeat us to have an excuse to go back. But if your father raised such a goddamn annoyi-Sorry, I mean tender-hearted child, surely no gift would be necessary. You will surely be welcomed warmly.”
>Mordred: “I’m getting annoyed just hearing you say something that nice. But, even if Father is so cool, Mother is… If you underestimate her, she’s like a dump truck with broken brakes.”

She warns you that her mother has her father under her control, and tells Sanzou to watch out and not get involved with her if you can.

That’s it for now.
>>
>>145994808
>she’s still gonna beat her up for standing in her way and reform her later so they can be friends.
Getting Medaka Box vibes here.
>>
File: 57287466_p2.png (531KB, 902x1024px) Image search: [Google]
57287466_p2.png
531KB, 902x1024px
I love you Gilgamesh!
>>
File: Nothing to Conquer About.jpg (130KB, 640x718px) Image search: [Google]
Nothing to Conquer About.jpg
130KB, 640x718px
>>145994808
>David guesses that the boss will be Arturia, though he wonders what colour it’ll be this time.
I like David. He's a funny dude.
>>
File: 1466048170185.png (63KB, 706x357px) Image search: [Google]
1466048170185.png
63KB, 706x357px
>>145995090
Friend
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (63KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
63KB, 1280x800px
>>145994808
>gonna beat her up for standing in her way and reform her later so they can be friends
>>
>>145995083
>But if your father raised such a goddamn annoyi-Sorry, I mean tender-hearted child
Top irony right there.
>>
File: 1463357063997.jpg (356KB, 757x949px) Image search: [Google]
1463357063997.jpg
356KB, 757x949px
>>145995083
>But if your father raised such a goddamn annoyi-Sorry, I mean tender-hearted child
What?
>>
>>145995083
>She warns you that her mother has her father under her control
Hints to Camelot plot?
>>
>>145995083
>Father has giant tits
>Mother has giant tits
>son is almost flat
Damn recessive genes
>>
File: 1442721785865.png (312KB, 470x337px) Image search: [Google]
1442721785865.png
312KB, 470x337px
>>145995083

>David talking about problematic children
>>
http://www.enkiptahsatya.com/41-anu-yahweh-the-true-devil.html
If that one anon earlier is still interested in Devil stuff he might like this.
>>
>>145995369
Nah, it's just in-event. The mother isn't really easy to argue with because it's Nightingale
>>
File: 1461833700175.jpg (272KB, 1200x629px) Image search: [Google]
1461833700175.jpg
272KB, 1200x629px
>>145995083
>Mother is… If you underestimate her, she’s like a dump truck with broken brakes.
This is a great family unit.
>>
>>145995371
But anon, Mordred is a boy here. Of course she's flat.
>>
>>145995090
Sounds more like old style Nanoha befriending to me.
>>
>>145995595
I want to be swallowed by Nightingale and punch her insides so hard she is incapacitated by pain
>>
>>145995595
It's always weird when you see Japan make memes out of western stuff.
>>
>>145996387
I'm not sure it's possible for her to feel pain. Mad Enhancement can remove the sense of pain even at lower ranks.
>>
>>145995745
I think she's a boy because she's a gender dysphoric washboard, not that she's a gender dysphoric washboard because she's a boy.
>>
>>145996009
>>145995270
Best befriending method in existence.
You can only be best friends with someone you shoot at with enough power to destroy a city.
>>
File: ClSVONfUkAAjv5E.jpg:orig.jpg (185KB, 976x1555px) Image search: [Google]
ClSVONfUkAAjv5E.jpg:orig.jpg
185KB, 976x1555px
This is your maid today
>>
File: meido.png (1MB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
meido.png
1MB, 1280x960px
>>145997406
Ew, can I exchange this defect? I want the shota model.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (42KB, 319x373px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
42KB, 319x373px
>>145997792
Which one?
>>
>>145995532
>Yahweh-El-Saturn: The Mysterious Demonic God of the Illuminati
Best part.
>>
>>145998087
I've always had a soft spot for Pico.
>>
>>145997792
That horrid amalgam of Luvia and Caren needs to be removed.
>>
We alive?
>>
ded
>>
ded
>>
File: Screenshot 2016-06-19_17-59-59.jpg (310KB, 1496x846px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2016-06-19_17-59-59.jpg
310KB, 1496x846px
Well, that was a lot of effort for nothing of value.
>>
File: 1465258994355.jpg (597KB, 1000x1399px) Image search: [Google]
1465258994355.jpg
597KB, 1000x1399px
Anyone got the rest of this TLed?
>>
>>146000508
OOC garbage
>>
>>146000478
It's nothing compared to the Atlas suit. There's literally no change in the effects that suit has. Royal Brand at least makes the Quick buff better, even if the benefit of leveling the Crit Weight buff is questionable.
>>
File: SaberSiegGOStage4.png (505KB, 512x724px) Image search: [Google]
SaberSiegGOStage4.png
505KB, 512x724px
>>145994332
He is Arturia-tier in lore.
>>
>>146000559
Arturia is better like this, her actual personality is as boring as her ass is flat.
>>
Why is Sun Wukong the only person to avoid Nasu's/the Servant system's nerfing?
>>
File: 1397355325758.jpg (90KB, 701x706px) Image search: [Google]
1397355325758.jpg
90KB, 701x706px
>>146000559
You're OOC garbage.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160619-140833.png (3MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160619-140833.png
3MB, 2560x1440px
>pick 100 tag quest
>decide to look at sexy navel Mysterious X at servant team screen
>forget to change team
>start quest with my all Assassin team

Oh boy 100 tags wasted and down the drain.
>>
File: ClRsiw2VAAE7RV6.jpg (66KB, 1200x443px) Image search: [Google]
ClRsiw2VAAE7RV6.jpg
66KB, 1200x443px
>>
>>146000834
Compared to Arturia herself, he'd destroy her in a fight. Balmung is extremely powerful, able to match Clarent despite being a wave rather than a straight beam, and it plus AoF would let him survive Excalibur rather easily. Plus his extra damage against dragons would fuck her over.
>>
>>146000834
He is unrivaled cutie, best dragon idoru, has the coolest sword and the prettiest swordbeam, fluffiest hair and is confirmed by Mathew to be the nicest saber
Could beat Lancelot too
>>
File: 1458873062790.jpg (979KB, 2460x3541px) Image search: [Google]
1458873062790.jpg
979KB, 2460x3541px
>>145992476
I agree loli wifes are best.
>>
>>146001238
One thing that always makes me wonder in this comparisons is if his weak spot would be hit if he was swallowed by an excaliblast and shi, if it isn't he can probably survive but would still be hurt pretty badly even with AoF damage reduction. At least in skill he is probably above her
>>
>>146001238
>and it plus AoF would let him survive Excalibur rather easily
I doubt that, though I agree that on the whole Siegfried has a massive advantage over Arturia.
>>
>>146000834
He is so cute and best I love him so much it makes me want to kill him and penetrate his weak spot
>>
>>146001238
Plus there's the whole dragon-slayer vs dragon blood thing
>>
>>146001576
Get off the keyboard, Bryn
>>
>>146001238
assuming she doesn't have Avalon,yeah he'd probably win in a 1v1
>>
>>146001007
>Female master
>that entire post.
Can't expect anything more.
>>
>>146001645
No, the world needs to know how qt he is and how beautiful he would look in a pool of blood!
>>
>>146001564
Clarent is close to Excalibur in raw output, and Apoc implies that Balmung could exceed it in output if Sieg hadn't been so unused to fighting. Combining Balmung to reduce the damage from Excalibur coupled with the further damage reduction from AoF would make it hit for barely anything.
>>
>>145992768
it's alright on someone like deon if you have nothing better suited to them
>>
>>146001238
on the other hand,he'd lose instantly to Medusa assuming AoF do anything against her eyes
>>
Can Siegfried beat actual top tier sabers like Jets or Rama? Not meme sabers like Shituria
>>
>>146002056
Armor of Fafnir cancels physical attacks and magic below B-Rank, and anything at A-Rank has the power of a B-Rank attack subtracted from it before it takes effect. It's possible that would let him not be petrified by Cybele.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (77KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
77KB, 800x600px
>>146002382
>Shituria
>>
I wonder what's Caesar strongest class if saber is not his best, and what NP he would have in it. Crocea Mors already seems jolly good
>>
>>146002382
Siegfried's described as one of the most, if not the most skilled Saber there is. His AoF gives him incredible defense unless you know who he is and have a way of targeting his weak spot in a fight, which is something already said to be extremely difficult to do. Balmung is a very powerful swordbeam that hits in a wave, so it's harder to dodge. We don't know how good a Saber Lancelot is yet so we can't say, but against Rama I'd say Rama would win, if only because Siegfried couldn't beat Karna, and Rama as a Saber is apparently around Lancer Karna tier.
>>
>>146002390
that's why I added the "assuming" part,yeah

then there's also stuff like Gae Bolg and Zabaniya which i wonder how it'd fair against
>>146002382
Rama would probably crush him

Lancey depends on whether he gets the opportunity to beam him or not
>>
Hey powerlevelfags,

Is there a SINGLE servant that could possibly even hope to beat Batman (Assassin)? Keep in mind that his NP is a reality marble that gives him infinite prep time and planning.
>>
>>146002798
Gae Bolg and Zabaniya are both below A-Rank, so they won't do anything.
>>
>>146002863
Avenger Spiderman
>>
>>146002541
why is her riding only B here anyway

As Lancer she gets it at Rank A
>>
>>146002541
Why are you responding to a guy who is too dumb to realize Lancelot barely surpasses Arturia in some stats only if he has Arondight out, every time he claims Arturia is shit he's shitting on himself even more without realizing it. You're wasting your time replying
>>
File: RODGER.png (77KB, 1269x661px) Image search: [Google]
RODGER.png
77KB, 1269x661px
>>146002863
>>
>>146002798
Well AoF as opposed to Godhand is the skin so Zabaniya would probably bypass it. Gae Bolg though I'm not so sure, it reverts causality so it has already pierced the heart, but how can it be possible if it isn't supposed to be able too? I also wonder if Deermut magic canceling spear would just ignore it. Siegfried would also have problems with strategic Archers like Emiya and Robin if they get to know who he is
>>
>>146002863
>Assassin
>noun
>1.
>a murderer, especially one who kills a politically prominent person for fanatical or monetary reasons.
>murderer
>batman
>murderer

Avenger fits better.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160619-143208.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160619-143208.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>146001765
Yeah.. I'm dead.
>>
>>146002863
Lancelot. If Batman has infinite prep time then he will come up with the perfect anti-Lancelot plan. But the perfect anti-Lancelot plan relies on Lancelot being a fuck up which Lancelot will fuck up by briefly not being a fuck up.
>>
>>146002798
Gae Bolg should be deadly to him because he has a weak point that is completely vulnerable to Gae Bolg because the NP always search for a way to strike the heart. If it can't from the chest, it will definitely go for the weak point.
>>
>>146002961
Gae Bolg could potentially travel through his weak spot in the back if it needs to get to hiis heart though
>>
>>146002981
I'm pretty sure it was ranked A under Kiritsugu.
>>
File: Servant Stats.jpg (643KB, 1565x1148px) Image search: [Google]
Servant Stats.jpg
643KB, 1565x1148px
>>146003032
Lancelot needs ME to even get A strength. Arturia already initially has it.
>>
>>146003232
But he's always a fuck up
>>
>>146003082
It is able to do so, he has an explicit weak point that makes him vulnerable, Gae Bolg can twist around to find said weak point.
>>
>>146001638
Arturia is also a dragon-slayer and Siegfried also has dragon traits.
>>
>>146002863
Get Shakespeare, summon dead parents, shoot him while he's crying like a pussy
>>
>>146003263
We don't know if it'll actually do that though. We know it always strikes for the heart, but it's not like it would have any prior knowledge of a weak spot on his back. In all likelihood, it wouldn't work, it'd go straight for the heart and bounce off his skin.

>>146003082
Zabaniya is still magic that has to affect him, so it's entirely possible that AoF would cancel it out. Gae Bolg likely doesn't actually work, and Diarmuid's spear is below A-Rank, so it would cancel that too.
>>
>>146003346
So Lancelot is actually heroic spirit ANON?
>>146003412
I forgot it didn't need to technically hit him from the front
>>146003429
No skill stating it and no special qualities about it in both Excalibur and Ron. So dunno about that even if she did beat a dragon
>>
>>146003285
so why is there only one lancer in Apocrypha?
>>
>>146003179
maybe you shouldn't have used that one command spell
>>
>>146003604
The other one is listed in CCC
>>
>>146003567
Artoria also has a skill which lets her walk on water,which isn't stated in her profile either so
>>
>>146003179
Rip in pieces.
>>
>>146003539
>We don't know if it'll actually do that though.
We know it'll do EXACTLY THAT, though. Revering causality means the heart is already stabbed, and reality has to accommodate that.
>>
>>146003604
They already listed Karna under Extra CCC
>>
>>146003604
Because the other is Karna, his stats are in the CCC block
>>
>>146003760
But AoF is a conceptual effect that cancels attacks that are below A-Rank. If anything, the two concepts should clash, since Gae Bolg is an attack and AoF cancels attacks.
>>
>>146003730
It was still stated somewhere though, and the lack of it in any profile really is a mistake in my opinion. It's better to not assume these kind of things unless they are stated somewhere
>>
>>146003882
Given the GLARING weak spot on Siegfried's back, though, there's no need for the concepts to clash.
>>
>>146003429
She doesn't get a boost against dragons unlike Siegfried, she only has dragon blood in her.

>>146003730
That doesn't means she has any skill you want automatically, she has never been said to have a boost against dragons.
>>
>>146003882
Siegfried has a blind spot on his back though, even then Cu can rank up Gae Bolg temporarily with rune magic if he needs to
>>
>>146003882
That's God Hand's thing

AoF reduces the attack by a rank of B+(i think?) but that's only if it actually hits the armor.Gae Bolg could potentially fuck him over,since unlike GH,sieg's armor has a big weak spot
>>
>>146003882
It's the same situation as Gae Bolg vs God Hand. Cu still has the option to boost Gae Bold to A-rank with his runes.
>>
>>146003882
Given how Fafnir is tied to Siegfried, summoning Siegfried will get Fafnir to appear somehow.
>>
>>146002981
Summoned in Japan.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160619-144222.png (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160619-144222.png
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>146003640
>>146003753
Had to use a quartz so I can keep my loot stupid sexy Mysterious X.
>>
>>146003771
>>146003781
>>146003721

He has several different stats in Apoc though.
>>
>>146004140
I think it only goes if Siegfried is summoned with Fafnir's gold like in grand order, something like that was never an issue in apocrypha
>>
>>146004265
It's listed there literally underneath his CCC stats.
>>
>>146004265
Look at that picture, search for Karna on the CCC block and then feel retarded please.
>>
I WANT TO SEXUALLY MURDER A DRAGON IDOL
>>
File: 1460446071111.jpg (2MB, 1661x1995px) Image search: [Google]
1460446071111.jpg
2MB, 1661x1995px
>Jeanne Alter's NPBB destroying both Nightingale and the dragon in one turn
Why does it feel so good?
>>
>>146004345
>>146004408
Just attempting to justify your bullshit and admit you are wrong
>>
>>146003967
>>146004072
>>146004083
Except we don't actually know if Gae Bolg will exploit weak spots to do that. It'll have the conceptual effect of reversing causality, but it's only ever done that when it's been blocked or dodged somehow. We don't know if the concept would automatically allow it to recognise a weak spot even if Cu himself didn't know that it was a weak spot, and if it didn't, then AoF would cancel it out. And it doesn't matter if it goes for the bare chest, because it's his skin that's armored, not the actual, physical armor.

>>146004131
That's true, but it'd still have the power of a B-Rank attack subtracted from it, which leaves it as an E-Rank attack that hits him.
>>
>>146004770
Pretty sure it went up someone's asshole in the myth to get around their unbreakable skin.
>>
>>146004408
>>146004345

But that implies that Shirou Kotomine is his Master at some point in CCC. It'd make more sense to put him down in both categories, using the two different designs.
>>
>>146004469
>sexually murder
By making Liz choke on dicks? I'll join.
>>
>>146004859
And Brahmastra was capable of blowing up the planet in myth. Doesn't mean it'll do the same in Fate.
>>
>>146004859
Though luck Siegfried asshole is also protected and only dicks of A rank can bypass it, even if you have an A rank dick like Astolfo it will only feel like an E rank dick to Siegfried. But if you massage his back he cums instantly
>>146004951
The other dragon idol
>>
>>146004770
It would go through his back to his heart,
Which may be protected but back rape still happens.
>>
>Siegfried has horns and wings
Top tier qt
>>
>>146004289
Sieg transformed into a dragon in Apoc.
>>
>>146004742
Because all girl Alters make you feel good
>>
>>146004765
Just see the picture again.
>>
>>146004770
Cu's normal Gae Bolg has never been blocked or dodged even once, Cu has only use it two times, one that Saber survived due to her high luck and the other were Bazett was killed.

It is stated that the only way to once released is big luck, or stopping it from being released in the first time. The lance just naturally search for the was to hit the heart and reverses causality in order to hit it.
>>
File: 1465253773716.jpg (421KB, 877x620px) Image search: [Google]
1465253773716.jpg
421KB, 877x620px
>>146005128
He transformed but a dragon was not summoned with Siegfried, those are different situations
>>146005119
Cutest saber
>>
>>146005115
Except we don't know that for sure, unless Gae Bolg instinctively knows about weak spots.
>>
>>146004895
It's consistent with how the rest of the chart works. The same servant, unless we get something alike the Apoc & Extra versions of Vlad, get listed only once & with each of their masters with confirmed different stats underneath. This is why Saber has Kerry listed & Gil has Tokiomi.
>>
>>146002541
She's a shitty Jobber. She gets constantly rekt and wins fight just against shit tier servants or with the power of plot armor
>gets rekt by Heracles multiple times
>gets rekt by a fucking human professor
>gets rekt by Gilgamesh and wins just by catching him off guard with avalon
>gets rekt in Alter form by Shirou and Medusa
>>
>>146004895
They are ordered on order of first appearance, it is easier to compare stats under different masters that way.
>>
File: smugredman.jpg (59KB, 457x457px) Image search: [Google]
smugredman.jpg
59KB, 457x457px
>>146004216
>using quartz
>>
>>146005381
It does, literally it's purpose.
It finds a way etc,
But whatever.
>>
>>146005451
Herk can wreck most of the 4th & 5th war's servants, Medea gives great stat boosts to an already skilled killer, Gil is one of the stronger servants in Fate, Alter was flat out winning for most of the route & jobber doesn't mean defeated.
>>
>>146005263
What happens if he tries it on the EX luck servants, is the roll an automatic fumble and he trips and stabs himself in the face or something
>>
>>146005613
Probably
>>
>>146005613
Not to that extent, probably hit a part of the target's clothing or something unimportant.
>>
>>146003285
No, memer. Gudao Arturia has B STR.
>>
>>146005950
You also have to factor Cu E rank in it m8
>>
File: Screenshot_20160620-000219.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160620-000219.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
What's the drop rate for this shit?
>>
>>146005613
That'd be funny so yes
>>
>>146006027
About 0 like everything else.
>>
>>146005613
It would just give the spear a big chance of fail.
Realistically, it wouldn't do any damage to Cu, it would just give the servant high chance of not getting his heart pierced. It would only pierce some unimportant place where they could still fight without much problem.
>>
>>146005609
She's presented as one of the strongest servants but she rarely wind a fair fight, the only one I remember is Against Medusa and maybe EMIYA. With lancers she usually spares, with berserkers she wins just by luck and usually gets destroyed, same thing with Gil.
>>
Got jack shit for 20 rolls. Should I keep at it or just buy an account?
>>
>>146006027
I'm in the same situation. Sorry.
>>
>>146003285
Gudao also nerfs Servants, retard. Lancelot has the same stats he had as under Kariya. Gilgamesh has the stats he had under Kirei. Saber has ranked down STR.

Saber Lancelot in FGO can only be compared to FGO Saber, who has B STR, as Lancelot under Rin would also display higher stats.
>>
>>146006494
He nerfs them except when he doesn't though. It really varies
>>
>>146006375
I had very shitty luck with pulls, not a single 5 star so I decided to buy a starter account and I got 2 5 stars and 2 4s for just 5 bucks. Totally worth it and you can also choose your servant
>>
>>146006375
If I were to spend money on this game it would be to buy an account with the servants I want.

The gacha rates are the worst in existence in this game.
>>
>>146006027
Remember that nice event that had manuscripts that gave a bunch of extra mats and there was this map with good drop rate and one of those guys that dropped one or even two horns every other run?
Cause I sure do, would be a shame if people skipped on farming good quests for mats because they were too busy complaining about how there's nothing to do in current event.
>>
>>146006364
She's pretty severely hindered in most of those fights because Shirou's a shit magus. Her only real fight under Rin is against Kojirou, who she beats pretty handily despite having several terrain disadvantages, and she shits on most people she fights as Saber Alter until Archer's-Arm Shirou gets involved.
>>
>>146006393
Fuck and she is the only one I really want to max.
Did DW really make the only place with that mat have shit drop rate?
>>
>>146006715
Sakura!Medusa was able to keep up with Saber Alter while HF Shirou was searching the arm for Raw Anus.
>>
>>146006364
She is borderline, she is really strong for the average, but too weak for the strong.

Against Gilgamesh and Lancelot she outright says she can't win, against Heracles she believes she can put up a fight only if she is at peak. Against Iskander she wonders if Excalibur can handle IH.

Yet against the likes of Diarmuid, EMIYA and Medusa, she shows clear superiority.
>>
>>146006892
Medusa was getting shit on the entire fight. Every time they clashed Medusa came out injured.
>>
>>146006892
Sakura saber is weaker than Rin saber in anything but Magic though so Medusa had it easier and still got rekt before plot armor came in
>>
>>146006686
>dropped one or two horns every run
Oh sorry mister perfect for not having such a good luck. Fuck off
>>
>>146006893
But the big D and medusa can take down lancelot.

This is truly the greatest mystery of our time.
>>
>>146007006
Against an Alter with E- ranked agility even
>>
>>146006892
Medusa was going maximum hit-and-run, using her rank A Agility against Alter's rank D. And she was still not really doing much damage until she had the chance to use Pegasus with Bellerophon against Excalibur.
>>
>>146006554
Most of his Servants are gimped in some way. His Herscles can't use ME and doesn't have GH, his Karna apparently doesn't have Kavacha, his Siegfried has no AoF, and the same goes to a bunch of others.

He is not as shit as Shirou or Kariya, but he isn't much better than Kirei or Kerry. He is really really fucking average.
>>
So how will they explain the different Vlads in GO?
>>
>>146007162
On the other hand he is kind of handling five at once
>>
>>146007127
It's almost as if this is a series based on compatibility rather than linear power levels.
>>
>>146006830
Yeah. There was one recent event (was it Zero?) where you could buy them I think, but at that time I wasn't aware you'd need so many of them
>>
Do you guys think we will get a Berserker Atalanta with her actual interesting NP?
>>
>>146007127
Both fall hard to Arondight, which is the one Arturia thought she couldn't beat. Against regular Berserker Lancelot she was scared but not the point where she thinks she can't win.

Besides Medusa can still die to a bullet or even regular Berserker Lancelot with a pole, she can't even handle Shirou Saber.
>>
Farm 40AP 1 or 2?
>>
>>146007162
To be honest GH is impossible to implement as a non-broken mechanic into this game. That said ME in general has been fucking wasted when they made it into buster only buff, instead of all card types buff.

>>146007281
I'm pretty sure Mashu is your only contracted servant and the rest manifest with the power of the grail during the chapters and they just tag along with you for plot reasons
>>
>>146007127
Welcome to rock-paper-scissors.

>>146006893
Arturia is totally outclassed by Gil unless she has Avalon. Lancelot is a huge emotional weak spot for her, and he's also physically superior to him (but her toys are WAY better and she has Prana Burst to help close the gap to some degree). And I have no idea why she was so worried about IH when she single-handedly wiped out armies in the past.
>>
>>146007281
I think that's explained as Gudao having Chaldea's massive magical supplies as support, but he himself can't channel enough of it to let his Servants use their exceptionally draining NPs or skills non stop.

Of course, the real answer is not to think about it, because if some servants were either completely immune or highly resistant to all types of damage it'd be unbalanced.
>>
>>146003285
Are these Achilles stats counting affection of the goddess? Because if they are his actual non buffed stats are pretty average
>>
>>146007115
I forgive you anon
If only the Zero event had a node you could farm those horns as well
Or the downtime afterwards gave us a hunting quests where those horns had a fairly high drop rate
Seriously maybe DW just hates giving it to us or something, what jerks.
>>
>>146007281
Chaldea is supporting him with that though. I think it was 80% that is being generated by the facility, which would mean that he's basically just supporting one servant on his own.
>>
>>146007409
C- rank mana means he becomes a statue instantly
>>
>>146007457
Farm 2 for the sake of farming the 100 ticket quest.
>>
>>146007474
They are. His stats fall when it's removed in Duel Field.
>>
>>146006715
Kerry was a decent master and she didn't do that well in the 4th war either. Also a lot of servants had shit masters but still did good.

>she shits on most people she fights as Saber
Alter until Archer's-Arm Shirou gets involved
Yeah because everyone was fucking dead. The only ones remaining were shitty Assassin, Medusa and Archer.

>>146006893
Well against Diarmuid we don't know, he died because of Kerry's tricks
>>
>>146007347
If we get a hundred new servants in GO2, sure.
>>
>>146005451

Gil is supposed to be the strongest and he jobs like some autistic baby against shit tier enemies.

You are forgetting that in Nasushit everything depends on what is required by the plot. She's always the protagonist so she needs to job and struggle or story would be boring as fuck.
>>
>>146007460
Lancelot only has the advantage because of the anti-dragon buff and mindfuck.
That said if Arturia had Avalon it wouldn't even be a fair fight since it's said that as long as she has it ''she'll shed no blod''
>>
>>146007460
She's outclassed by Gil even with Avalon. It was still near impossible to actually beat him.
>>
>>146007457
read op
>>
>>146007693
Rip
>>
>>146007637
Alter's first appearance has her go toe-to-toe with Heracles.

As for her performance in Zero, she gave into her MUH CHIVALRY side when she met Diarmuid, and got fucked up by his yellow spear. Once she got that wound healed she ended up doing a lot better, wiping out Caster's demon and destroying Iskander's chariot, up until she got mindfucked by Lancelot.

>>146007784
It's equally impossible for Gil to beat Arturia when she has Avalon.
>>
>>146007460
Artoria even with Shirou stats can handle the GoB to a decent degree though. It's not like she got obliterated, the big problem is EA, but that's a problem for almost anyone. The main problem with Lancelot is his fight style that basically doesn't let her do anything, so her toys are useless if she doesn't get the chance to use them, and during Zero for some reason Urobuchi wanted to make Excalibur seems as some piece of shit that can't hit anyone who tries to dodge it. And about Iskander, the army is HUGE, EA itself didn't even kill the entire army, all that time EA was used only managed to kill half the army.
>>
>>146007812
GO will have more than 170 servants. Creating new ones is how GW makes money and will be the only way for them too keep this game alive after the story is over. GO2 getting a hundred new servants isn't unlikely to happen.
>>
File: smugredman.png (408KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
smugredman.png
408KB, 1080x1920px
>>146005469
Have a better smug Amakusa picture my friend.
>>
>>146007710
The difference is that Gil is really strong but loses because he's unlucky or plain retarded while Shituria gets rekt and wins just because she's a lucky bitch
>>
>>146007998
wut, he literally could have killed her at any time during the fight, while she only had a single chance to win hinging on numerous factors including him not just deciding to kill her at any time during the fight.
>>
>>146007550
Yeah now have fun taking Cybele out without being ripped in half with those shitty combat skills. She was having trouble with EMIYA who is shit himself.
>>
>>146008303
If she pops Avalon and just stays there, Gil can't do shit. But she also can't do shit to Gil.
>>
>>146007637
>Well against Diarmuid we don't know
We do thanks to their last fight. Kayneth says Diarmuid being unable to win against Saber who is understimating him hard means he is much weaker than she is. However Diarmuid whole gimmick is beating Servants stronger than him.
>>
>>146008291
>fucked by shit master
>fucked by plot
>her EX NP missing because plot
>>
Why is this off-topic discussion allowed?
>>
>>146008483
Even assuming she can keep it up indefinitely, that just she's trapped until she runs out of energy.
>>
>>146008550
Deermud doesn't really have a gimmick. He's so goddamn bland.
>>
>>146008483

She just needs to wait for an opening. Gil is an idiot. If fucking Shirou can kill him in close combat a second of being stupid would get him slaughtered vs Arturia.
>>
>>146008806
He has the whole mole NTR gimmick
>>
>>146008483
Gil's IA and incarnation means that he can outlast her though. Her only chance is to surprise him with Avalon and attack him when he's caught off guard. If she can't do that, she's fucked.
>>
>>146008832
You're playing the Gil is stupid factor up a bit too much. If that was all it took, she would have just used it from the outset and not wasted time almost dying three times. Avalon would be the kind of thing to make him serious.
>>
>>146008890
That any decent Servant can negate with ease.
>>
>>146008901
Why didn't Shirou go back to the church and destroy Gil's mana source corpses before going to the temple?
>>
>>146008483
What? No, in the VN it was stated that she got lucky because she found the right moment to block gil and counter him. If she didn't she would have been fucked

>>146008576
I mean in a fight. Gilgamesh and Heracles literally destroyed her and then run away because of shitty reasons, Lancelot died exactly before killing her, Cu run away after wounding her because Kotomine called him and Diarmiud got E lucked
>>
File: Screenshot-2016-06-19-18:39:13.png (98KB, 801x674px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot-2016-06-19-18:39:13.png
98KB, 801x674px
>>146008705
What is it this time?
>>
>>146007716
Now here is the problem. Lancelot never got a direct hit on her, yet he left her so damaged she was unable to heal anymore, in only 10 seconds.

Her healing with Avalon is incredible, but Lancelot's damage output is ridiculous too. Can his damage output keep up? Can her healing keep up? In my opinion, they would just cancel eachother.
>>
>>146009238
>VN it was stated that she got lucky
No it wasn't.
>>
>>146009278
Perfect
>>
>>146009278
Nothing, actually. Discussion's pretty civil. He's just upset that it's not about Grand Order specifically.
>>
What does maxed Gudako CE do?
>>
>>146009278
A civilized powerlevel discussion.
>>
>>146009334
Anon, if Avalon's active Lancelot cannot actually hit Arturia no matter how hard he tries.
>>
>>146008806
I'm pretty sure Nasu said something about him beating stronger opponents.

>>146009238
Nasu says Gilgamesh even if serious can't beat Saber. Well he said neither would win, to be more accurate.
>>
>>146009167
He didn't even need them actually, Kotomine gave them to him as a plus.
>>
>>146009483
gudako becomes real and gives you a kiss
>>
>>146008806
Wouldn't he do well against heavy armor types like Karna and Siegfried?
>>
>>146009238
>Gilgamesh and Heracles literally destroyed her

Her nerfed to shit version without her best NP.

Take away Ea and see how well Gil fares vs top tiers.
>>
>>146009439
Still about TM though right?

>>146009498
Thats hard to believe. Unless you-know-who isn't involved, in which case, I can believe it.
>>
>>146009540
>Well he said neither would win, to be more accurate.
Obviously. Gil would have to kill his waifu, you can't call that winning.
>>
>>146009334
It's a stalemate, but depending on Avalon regenerative properties (stamina?) she might be able to keep fighting at a high level for a much longer time than Lancelot. And he's either going to get tired and slip up or run away and hope some assassin manages to kill her master, otherwise she'll just Avalon cheat against everyone.

>>146009502
Arturia also can't hit him since she's in a nother realm at the time. All she can do is bank on Avalon's ''near immortaility'' effect taking place. But that already gives her a big advantage.
>>
>>146009502
If you mean the active Avalon, she can't attack either, you know.

I was talking about the passive healing factor.
>>
File: smugredman.png (415KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
smugredman.png
415KB, 1080x1920px
>>146008287
Fixed
>>
>>146009647
>Still about TM though right?
Yeah, it is. I just wanted to make sure I didn't trip your filters, so I omitted the word "powerlevel."

And yeah, he isn't around right now.
>>
>>146009540
That question is literally meaningless without context. We know that nerfed Kotomine GIl is >>>>>>> nerfed Saber with Avalon. Regular Gil would be >>>>> over not nerfed Saber even with Avalon, so the answer makes literally no sense in the context of "battle between Gil and Saber" that we know.
>>
>>146009647
>Unless you-know-who isn't involved
I don't think Gilfag is involved.
>>
I wonder if he's not around because Mexico got destroyed at football. Again.
>>
>>146009540
Yeah probably Takeuchi was pointing a gun at him when he said that. When Gilgamesh attacked Saber and Shirou at the birdge in F/SN he totally wrecked them, he even used a stronger versione of excalibur, he just run away because of Shirou.
Same thing at the temple, he was rekting her hard, she won just because she caught him off-guard with avalon
>>
Since Nasu implied that Primate Murder will show up at some point should we expect that Altrouge will also show up?
>>
>>146009774
Ah no, powerlevel itself isn't filtered because that isn't a word that triggers massive shitposting usually.
>>
>>146010001
I would like that
>>
>>146010001
I doubt it, but I wouldn't hate it.

In fact, I'm looking forward to the day when she finally makes an appearance and she looks nothing like the fanart that exists of her.
>>
I wonder if Tristan in the Nasuverse also fought Lancelot to a standstill
>>
>>146009926
He used a stronger version of Caliburn.
>>
>>146010001
I want her to show up and get BTFO so Turkeyhandlers finally kill themselves and we're rid of that particular blemish of the franchise.
>>
>>146010001
How are we even supposed to handle Primate Murder if it's an enemy? Some mechanic where you have to use Servants that have the Divine trait?
>>
>>146009075
What if he could use it on masters instead. Though a decent master should be able to negate it too I guess. Maybe he can charm Ayaka. Maiya might be susceptible, but Kiritsugu did teach him some things so it's iffy.

Diarmuid was wasted potential.
>>
>Primate Murder shows up
>A shit ton of art of him have corpses of Servants around him
>Have Gil head in his mouth and standing on a top of pile of swords

I'd be down with this
>>
>>146010263

I doubt you will fight them. No matter what Gudako would get destroyed.
>>
>>146010241
That bosel blogger would probably kill himself. Why do Altrougefags exist?
>>
Can servants beat the Gold Saints?
>>
>>146010514

Because it's a super ultra stronk vampire loli that's been hyped for years?

But I'd guess her first appearance would be in Tsuki remake not FGO.
>>
>>146009709
Well with Avalon she is pretty much unkillable. I doubt even head or heart can kill her. Kerry managed to survive his heart exploding and he said he could survive grenades just fine, Artoria herself tanked EA and was fine a few seconds/minutes later, completely healed.
>>
>>146010538
These three bozos manage it so definitely servants can.
>>
>>146007784
Remember that was with Shirou shit stats. They would be more equalized if she had another master.
>>
>>146010382
>What if he could use it on masters instead.
Yeah, basically if any Master can't negate it he won't be long for the world anyway.
Only reason Sola-Ui fell for it was she deliberately dropped her Magic Resistance to spite Kayneth.

God, what an utter cunt that woman was.
>>
>>146010538

Eternals > Demonbane > Hadou Gods >>> Gold Saints >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> top tier servants
>>
>>146010717
Who are these 3 called again?
>>
>>146010717
But anon, there's only two persons in your pic.
>>
>>146010824
Elmer Fudd
Bugs Bunny
Daffy Duck
>>
>>146010538
>Saga can actually destroy Galaxies
RIP Gilgamesh
>>
>>146010241
I will never understand why some people are so mad that Tsukihime even exists.

FSN would not have existed without Tsukihime's popularity.
>>
>>146010728
Is butcher a misogynist pig? Every woman in zero is always just a plot device for a man. He even made Saber look bad on purpose by making everyone shit talk her ideals
>>
>>146010824
Backyard lesbo group
>>
>>146009238
Got lucky is an understatement, her plan was to trick Gil since the beginning to beat him. Luck was not that important in the fight.
>>
>>146010824
Afterschool Alleyway Alliance
>>
>>146010976
Old shame, I guess?
>>
>>146010001
Shit what's wrong with her face
>>
File: 57482520_p1.jpg (843KB, 1754x1240px) Image search: [Google]
57482520_p1.jpg
843KB, 1754x1240px
So what the hell will she be doing in Camelot
>>
>>146010941
>Mu teleports the servants to nowhere
>Shaka mindfucks everyone
>Every gold saint can actually speedblitz servants
I think servants can beat Mask of Death though
>>
>>146010982
>Excalibur dodged by C and D AGI
What was he thinking?
>>
What is the point of this franchise when Primate Murder would just kill everything easily? There's no point in caring about any of it when the only reason any of this is allowed to even be relevant is because Nasu literally can't use Primate Murder or shit like ORT because it would destroy the franchise he created, yet he still flaunts their existence every 5 seconds
>>
>>146011127
She traveled to the wrong place.
>>
>>146011169
Waiter, I've had this same pasta before, please give me another.
>>
>>146009545
Cute
>>
>>146011127
5 seconds appearance like Tamamo and Kintoki.
>>
>>146011127
If we go by what the currys did in america, job hard
>>
>>146011169
>What is the point of this franchise
What's the point of anything?
>>
>>146011169
Primate Murder holds only dominion over primates. Anything divine shits on him
>>
>>146011127
She went west.
>>
>>146010824

The Whos
>>
>>146011169
>when Primate Murder would just kill everything easily
Solomon already killed everything, including PM.
>>
>>146011295
We need more nihilist servants that make other servants suicide by the intense nihilism inb4 people saying nietzsche was a nihilist
>>
>>146011127
Tamamo was in London, don't think about it too hard.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-19-16-59-53.png (917KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-19-16-59-53.png
917KB, 1280x720px
I did the right thing. HYPE for him getting his chance to BTFO Gilgamesh in SF.
>>
>>146011423
Ryougi is still barely alive, so other stuff more durable could certainly survive.
>>
>>146011376
>Anything divine
>Also known as shit that is also human and thus primate
>>
>>146011541
Can Ryougi kill Manakas?
>>
>>146011169
Why are you against lore?
Not everything has to play a big part in every section of the franchise, just small details are enough.
>>
>>146011541
Ryougi is an unkillable Mary Sue. There is nothing more durable than her in Fate.
>>
>>146011457
F/GO ending where you destroy every multiverse when?
>>
>>146011665
>divine
>human
You might be retarded
>>
>>146011127
I liked anon's theory about the round table looking for red hare in chink land
>>
>>146011515
Sadly I don't think he can use WFD if he's a zerker, and that was probably his best trump card, so right now he's just the robot spider from Wild Wild West
>>
>>146001238
Armor of Fafnir weakens when he's attacking. When he uses Balmung, the defense provided drops to almost nothing, so it won't help him much in a Beam Battle with Excalibur.

Outside of Excalibur though, he pretty handily beats Arturia, so it just depends if he gives her an opening to beam or not.
>>
>>146011515
>couldn't roll the memelion

Kill me.
>>
File: Et Ca Repha.png (903KB, 800x599px) Image search: [Google]
Et Ca Repha.png
903KB, 800x599px
>>146010941

It's a completely different power scale. Fate is not very high when it comes to powerlevels. Many VNs have much more broken characters.
>>
>>146011127
Wukong is a knight of the round table
>>
>>146011867
>league of legends shit
Why are you even here?
>>
>>146010982

Zero was an attempt to pander to fujos.
>>
>>146011515
His NP shuts down all copies dumdum, if anything Gilgamesh is the one character he can't do shit against while everbody else is shitting their pants because he throws a wrench in their anti-Gilgamesh plan
>>
>>146011826
He shut down multiple noble phantasms when he appeared.
>>
>>146011768
Gods are created by humanity are therefor weaker than PM.
>>
File: 1465134764857.jpg (32KB, 514x423px) Image search: [Google]
1465134764857.jpg
32KB, 514x423px
>>146011987
here's a cut smug you happy? Don't spend it all in one place
>>
>>146011826
In Strange Fake it mentions in his debut passage that he's destroying mystery by existing, so there might be some WFD passive-style thing going on. Either way he's got some sort of WFD effect happening.

>>146011863
Pretty much this. The absolute highest scale the Nasuverse ever gets to is at the level of a solar system (Bodhisattvas and True Demons and shit). Type-Moon's pretty low on power scaling stuff. Of course, Nasu likes the word "conceptual" a lot, which is why you have things like how God Hand could theoretically tank a planet-buster if it wasn't A rank.
>>
>>146011423

That's complete bullshit. You think he killed ORT too? Salomon only wants to destroy humanity.
>>
>>146012090
Except in Nasu gods were there long before humans
>>
>>146011457
I never understood this, why people seem to think nihilism is something negative?
Just because there is meaning in human life more than existing it doesn't mean people should be depressed because it, we still live and get happiness from small mundane things even if there is no cosmological meaning for things to happen.
The journey is the important thing, not the destination.
>>
>>146012184
>You think he killed ORT too?
He did.
>>
File: smug suffering man.png (163KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
smug suffering man.png
163KB, 700x700px
>>146011987
>>
File: Cka81LCUoAAAp-F.jpg (20KB, 600x423px) Image search: [Google]
Cka81LCUoAAAp-F.jpg
20KB, 600x423px
Links to Strange/Fake manga chapters please? I checked the pastebin and could only find summaries.
>>
>>146012283
I don't think it's negative but some people can really get depressive if they reach that conclusion
>>
>>146012090
Divine Spirits are a combination of creations of the planet and creations of humanity. Either way though yeah the dog is stronger than most Divine Spirits. Probably Potnia Thereon wins though.

>>146012018
His NP drains the power of "mystery" without collapsing them. It's like Nobu except her thing collapses the mystery, so they have their uses.

Either way it's Gil so he has some bullshit counter because Nasu loves him so damn much.
>>
>>146012223

Altrouge with Primate Murder is beyond even Type Moon. They shit all over divine spirits.
>>
>>146012337
He incinerated Humanity. ORT's not a part of Humanity. It's not like he blew up the planet or something.

That said there is that really ambiguous line in his London debut which potentially means he can blow up planets, so if he could beat ORT is up in the air.
>>
>>146011742
Because why am I supposed to give a shit about how big a threat Solomon supposedly is when ORT and Primate Murder are already 10000x more of a threat than he would ever hope to be.
>>
>>146012223
So? Nasu wants PM to be the best no matter what.
>>
>>146012403
>Gil so he has some bullshit counter
Like Gold Experience Requiem or Demonbane right? :^)

Why do yiu love the "h-he has this I s-swear" argument so much? He doesn't have fucking shit.
>>
>>146012403
>It's like Nobu except her thing collapses the mystery
Nobu doesn't do this.
>>
>>146012337

Are you stupid? Solomon is a joke compared to Types.
>>
>>146012591
How is Altrouge supposed to have Type-Moon if it's restrained by counter guardians all the time, shit makes no fucking sense
>>
>>146005998
Gudao also has a Herk without God Hand, Siegfried without Armor of Fafnir, etc.
>>
>>146012403
Gil canonically can't even counter Buidhe, retard.
>>
>>146012767
"Hey Nasu, what does Gil do against Kojiro?"
"Oh, he just pulls out his anti-multidimensional refraction phenomenon armament"

"Hey, CCC, Gil doesn't have Karna armor, right?"
"Probably not, but he has something like it anyway. Also he owns every legend and has everything 'this humanity' can ever possibly make"

"Hey Nasu, I'm using Gil in my thing"
"Oh, cool Narita. By the way, he has Clairvoyance that can see parallel universes"
>>
>>146012767
If nasu says he has it, then he has it.
Feel free to argue with gate of origins/plot devices, fake.
>>
>>146012631
Why does it matters if there is someone more powerful in the universe than the main villain if they are not the treat and are not interested in attacking?
That's some fucked up comic logic, you don't need everyone to be capable to destroy the universe for them to be a treat. You end with DBZ power levels where everyone and their moms could destroy planets with a hand that way.
>>
>>146012621
>so if he could beat ORT is up in the air

It's not. Grand Servants is just a fancy name for counter guardians. They are just top tier heroic spirits summoned by counter force.

It takes all 7 grand servants to match PM.
>>
>>146012903
>>146012591
Supposed to have Primate Murder*
>>
>>146012903
GOD DAMN IT YOU STUPID GAIJIN PIG HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU NOT TO THINK TOO HARD ABOUT IT
>>
>>146012903

She doesn't have T-M. And surpassed him in power thanks to owning PM. And can summon his castle.
>>
>>146013031
Because any insight we gain from beating Solomon is pointless.

"Oh hey Solomon was wrong and humans weren't total shit"

"Oh just kidding Primate Murder and ORT would still just beat us without any chance of victory whatsoever, guess humans were total shit all along"

There's no point in whatever story Nasu is trying to tell us when the answer is "Oh but if Primate Murder or ORT ever decide to attack there's nothing humans can do but bend over"
>>
>>146007459
>GH is impossible to implement as a non-broken mechanic into this game
This is why I was worried about how Herakles would be implemented before FGO came out. I was wondering how 12 revivals & immunities will work
>>
>>146013212
I meant how does she have Primate Murder if it's restrained all the time see >>146013080
>>
>>146012986
>Oh hey Nasu, can he even beat Saber while serious
>Nope

>Hey Nasu if Karna is instawin how did he lose to Gilgamesh
>the master was shit and unfit for combat

And also this
>"Hey, CCC, Gil doesn't have Karna armor, right?"
>"Probably not, but he has something like it anyway.
Literally never happened by the way. He outright just doesn't have it, just like Avalon.
>>
>>146013237
The point of Grand Order is that humanity beats everything. Including Primate Murder and ORT when they eventually show up. It doesn't matter what it is, humanity will always surmount it because humanity fuck yeah.
>>
Is doing 40AP for Talismans and then using said Talismans to get drops from the 100Talisman quest still the optimal way if I have no +drop CEs?
I can get one support of course, but that's it.
>>
>>146013452
Something like it = something just as powerful and broken and generally "look, I counter your I WIN button with my own I WIN button and then a second I WIN button to beat you"
>>
>>146013374

It's not restrained all the time. It's only stated that it takes 7 counter guardians to restrain it.
>>
>>146012987
>If nasu says he has it, then he has it.
Except he never said he had it :^)

Gilgamesh can't even heal Buidhe wounds according to materials.
>>
>>146013237
>Oh but if Primate Murder or ORT ever decide to attack there's nothing humans can do but bend over
>implying FGO 2 isn't about beating them
>>
>>146013237
Who is telling you that's the moral Nasu is trying to tell?
Solomon could as well be preparing everyone to fight precisely against those strong beings that will someday hunt humanity down like in Notes.

Also, elemental Gods who existed before human and only took form thanks to them would shit on Primate Murder. And if seven counter guardians can restrain Primate Murder, I'm pretty sure servants in Chaldea have a decent chance.
>>
>>146013587
He never said something like it. He just doesn't have it, period.

Gilgamesh can't counter the Chinese Xian by the way.
>>
>>146013785
Who is this meme Xian?
>>
>>146013212
>And can summon his castle.
Can she, though? Arc summons it with Marble Phantasm, and Altrouge was stated to not be able to use that back in KT.
>>
>>146013631
That much is true, which is why he's a bad match up for lancelot.
>>
>>146013901
Someone literally too strong for the 4th according to Nasu. The "meme" can beat Gilgamesh and Lancelot easily.
>>
>>146014025
Why? What did he even do in his legend?
>>
>>146013714

You do know that counter guardian = Grand Servant right? So it takes 7 Solomons to match PM. And PM is never alone, he's always with Altrouge who's almost Crimson Moon level by herself.
>>
>>146013461
That's not what Nasu said retard, Primate Murder has absolute advantage over humanity.
>>
>>146012795
Solomon is the strongest entity in Fate. The reason for this is to make it so Arturia can take his place by killing him.
>>
>>146013902

She can't use it in her basic form but has "two stage transformation like a magical girl".
>>
File: 1427070018436.png (232KB, 419x507px) Image search: [Google]
1427070018436.png
232KB, 419x507px
Gil is so strong what a great guy!
>>
>>146014091
Don't fucking know. Ask Nasu. Urobuchi wanted to use him/her and Nasu said no because 1. Western only rule 2. Too strong for the 4th war.
>>
>>146014121
>Altrogue being worth anything
>Jobber who got put in her place easily by Roa who had only recently become a vampire himself at the time
kek

She probably went out and got Primate Murder after getting her asswhooping because of how shit she is
>>
>>146013212
"Vampire of the Dead Apostles. Mix of True Ancestor and Dead Apostle.
Can be called Arcueid's big sister. But her look is that of a 14 year old girl.
Usually, she has no special powers, and can't utilize Marble Phantasm.
But she can, like a magical girl, transform in two stages or something like that."
>>
I love it when the card selection voice clips combine to make an intelligible sentence.

>もう〆切か?仕方ない
>ええ
>まったく
>>
>>146014184

Stop being retarded. He's just a Grand Servant. Nasu said other 6 will appear.
>>
>>146014121
Because Kerry resolved everything alone in Zero event, right?
Show your quotes anon, there is nothing supporting what you say. Grand Servants are said to be the best of humanity, counter guardians can be someone like EMIYA, who is clearly not the absolute best.
>>
>>146014182
Which is why 7 of humanities greatest heroes subdue Primate Murder.
>>
What does IZZO IZZO mean?
>>
>>146014503
>Subdue
The only reason they can even leash it is because Gaia doesn't want humanity dead yet
>>
>>146012631
You're some fucking teenager who's never seen a setting larger than the individual story it serves, aren't you?
>>
>>146014430
>Nasu said other 6 will appear.
Anf they will be equal to or weaker than Solomon. Only Arturia is allowed to beat him.
>>
>>146014601
Because Alaya is stronger than Gaia.
>>
>>146014645
Way to miss the point entirely
>>
Welfare?
>>
>>146014503
When does that happen? Solomon and the other grand servants have most likely never meet Primate Murder.
>>
>>146014121
>You do know that counter guardian = Grand Servant right?

Are you fucking retarded or something?
>>
>>146014508
Prepare your anus
>>
>>146014808
Primate Murder has not murdered any primates yet.
>>
>>146014724
Which is why humanity is almost extinct by notes right
>>
>>146014772
No, really, you are, aren't you? There is no point beyond that. It's like claiming the entirety of the Lord of the Rings is pointless and void because Sauron is fairly low-grade compared to other threats shown in that setting. is everything that happens in Faerun pointless because the Tarrasque is a thing?
>>
>>146014893
What does that has anything to do with anything you said before?
How do you even know he has never killed any primate in his life?
>>
>>146014918
Yes, humanity outlived the planet and evolved to ascend to the stars. Gaia is shit.
>>
>>146014918
Are you stupid or something, or are you just pretending. Look over that again and think what you just wrote. Which one is already dea din that scenario?
>>
>>146014918
Read Notes at least, Gaia is already dead in that setting.
>>
Which of the three materials (Golden Pills, Buns, and Peaches) is worth farming first? I'm trying out the 100 talisman quest and it drops everything, so I'm a bit overwhelmed.
>>
>>146015054
Q: About the power comparison between Arc and Servants, would the Arc being compared be the 30% one or the full one?
A: That would be the 30% Arc. It takes 7 Counter Guardians to control the Primate Murder and the Servants of the Grail War are based on these.
>>
>>146014918
>Which is why humanity is almost extinct by notes right

Yes, mostly extinct. Whereas Earth is 100% dead. Your point?
>>
>>146014334
We aren't sure of the exact timeframe of Roa's fight with Altrouge, but we can deduce that Dead Apostles that were transformed by True Ancestors are stronger than those who because Dead Apostles through other means, and that their sire's power in some way correlates to their own power, since Roa was stated repeatedly to have taken a portion of Arc's power, and a fairly significant one at that.

And since Arc is a pretty fucking big deal even among True Ancestors, first-incarnation Roa would have been a pretty fucking big deal among Dead Apostles. Especially since he's one of two Dead Apostles we know of that was a Magus but did not use magecraft to become a Dead Apostle, instead opting for the OG method. And unlike Zel he didn't burn himself out before doing it.
>>
>>146015123
Humanity may have outlived Gaia but at the end it died thanks to the other planets types.
Notes is the story of the death of the last human.
>>
>>146015249

Depends what the fuck do you want. Start by checking the store and see what you need.
>>
>>146015050
Sauron is actually a darn threatening one. Despite the lack of Balrogs, Dragons & such, he actually stood a better chance than Melkor did thanks to his manipulations.
>>
>>146014334

It was Roa at his absolute peak after absorbing a good part of Arc's power. He was many times more powerful back then than in Tsuki.

While she was young and inexperienced.
>>
>>146015451
In a sense humanity still lives on through the Liners and A-Rays.

They're still pretty fucked, though.
>>
>>146015326
Again, what does that has to do with humanity greatest heroes or Primate Murder having killed primates in the past?
None of those things are mentioned there.
>>
>>146015508
>Sauron is actually a darn threatening one. Despite the lack of Balrogs, Dragons & such, he actually stood a better chance than Melkor did thanks to his manipulations.

He was also going against way, way less resilient and threatening foes though, and by the time LotR takes place, he's the absolute weakest he's ever been. When he was "at full power", he was a werewolf shapeshifter ho he got literally chewed alive by a magic dog as an aside during one of Luthien's side-quests.
>>
>>146015673
It's in London.
>>
File: 1466264610258.jpg (274KB, 964x759px) Image search: [Google]
1466264610258.jpg
274KB, 964x759px
Can your waifu beat grand rider arthuria?
>>
>>146015557
I don't think Nasu considered them part of humanity.
Like how humans don't consider themselves monkeys.
>>
>That feel when we will never get Prototype Merlin as a Saberface Caster

Why even live.
>>
>>146015757
After reading the Silmarilion the setting of LOTR feels kinda sad even if ends in a hopeful note. Elves leaving middle earth and all
>>
>>146014843

Are you? They are the same shit powerlevels wise. Why do you think Merem was talking about 7 counter guardians?
>>
File: Screenshot_20160619-184606.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160619-184606.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
Every time
>>
>>146015909
You just have to believe. And write Takeuchi an email.
>>
>>146015326
>It takes 7 Counter Guardians to control the Primate Murder and the Servants of the Grail War are based on these.

And we also know that they are based on Grand Servants.

Grand Servant = Counter Guardian literally confirmed by Nasu.
>>
>>146016026
No, really, are you trolling or just really fucking stupid? We just had an event show the first instance of a Counter Guardian showing up as a normal Counter Guardian in a story, and it was clearly not a fucking Grand Servant. What the hell are you saying?
>>
>>146016026
>EMIYA as a counter guardian is as powerful as Solomon
You know that's not truth, I doubt that would be a even a fight for Solomon.
>>
>>146015882
Yeah but that's like saying that anything died out. Sure they did, but they didn't notice because they were too busy slowly becoming something else over time.
>>
>>146015882
I meant more in the "Humanity managed to create something that's going to outlast it" way.
>>
>>146016279

CG EMIYA with his real power can dispose Gil in a flash.

Nasu said that Servants are based on CG's. Now we learned that they are based on Grand Servants.

It's two terms for the same thing.
>>
>>146016279
EMIYA with effectively unlimited mana would be hax as shit.
>>
Is it possible to clear out the event shop without using any apples or any event CEs from the gacha to boost drops? I'm still hoarding my quartz.
>>
File: 1093.jpg (103KB, 385x545px) Image search: [Google]
1093.jpg
103KB, 385x545px
>>146016595
>It's two terms for the same thing.
>>146016265
>Grand Servant = Counter Guardian

Are you actively trying to say the stupidest thing you can manage or what?
>>
>>146016595
It's a bit of a retcon.

Counter Guardians still exist as thing distinct from Grand Servants. EMIYA Shirou is not the Grand Archer, and EMIYA Kiritsugu is not the Grand Assassin, but they are both still Counter Guardians.

The way I'm going to look at it until we get more details is that the Grand Servants are basically the seven most powerful Counter Guardians.
>>
>>146016718
Not without apples.
>>
>>146016595
>Nasu said that Servants are based on CG's. Now we learned that they are based on Grand Servants.
So he retconned it.
>It's two terms for the same thing.
No it isn't.
>>
>>146016718
Without event CEs, yes.
Without apples, maybe not.
>>
>>146016270
The event where it's noted that the counter force is acting irregularly. Also the counter force only reacts with the minimum power necessary to fix the disaster.

You have the Solomons for serious business and the Emiya shitters for holy grail war nonsense.
>>
>>146016789
Does Kerry prove that becoming a CG is what makes one a nigger with white hair?
>>
>“You seem to have contracted with many other Heroic Spirits. Perhaps it cannot be helped for someone as mediocre as yourself, but… I don’t like it. At least, make sure you assemble individuals of the highest caliber if they are to stand by me.”
>At least, make sure you assemble individuals of the highest caliber if they are to stand by me.
Isn't this what jetfag literally does for Lancelot? Why is he doing exactly what Gilgamesh wants?
>>
>>146016869
It's proof that we wuz the origin of humanity
>>
>F/GO is going to be the series that brings more closure to the Nasuverse

Funny that this game has done more Nasuverse development in the last year than the last 5 years of general TM depending on how you look at CCC.
>>
File: TOHSAKA.png (2MB, 1031x1439px) Image search: [Google]
TOHSAKA.png
2MB, 1031x1439px
>>146016869
No, because TOHSAKA is neither of those things
>>
>>146016841
>>146016860

Very well, I'll feel free to use some apples, especially when any new event quests open up. Thanks guys.
>>
>>146016869
No they just wanted to show relation with EMIYA. Don't think too hard about it.
>>
>>146016595
>>146016626
Of course he would win against Gil and normal servant, but against Solomon? Solomon trash him with easy.

And Counter Guardian system being based on Grand Servants is no indication of them being the same. Magecraft is also based on true magic after all and we know they are not at the level.
>>
File: ClVW4ErUoAEfyW0.png:orig.png (233KB, 700x753px) Image search: [Google]
ClVW4ErUoAEfyW0.png:orig.png
233KB, 700x753px
Faggot dogs
>>
>>146016863
>The event where it's noted that the counter force is acting irregularly.

No it's not. Quote where it says that.

>You have the Solomons for serious business and the Emiya shitters for holy grail war nonsense.

You're backpedaling. Kerry is explicitly stated to be a CG. He's clearly not a Grand Servant. You said Grand Servants and Counter Guardians are two terms for the same thing. They're clearly not.
>>
>>146017156
Yeah but what's the formula for mana input to a broken phantasm to damage? surely logically speaking give him a big enough battery and EMIYA can just recreate something outlandish and throw it at you. I mean based on what we know from a pure input perspective he has to be the most efficient by far and if we assume it has infinite scalability then the result is apparent.
>>
>Shutenfag spamming Shuten thread daily on /a/

I like her but damn you fuckers are annoying as hell.
>>
File: 1461115533964.png (395KB, 550x727px) Image search: [Google]
1461115533964.png
395KB, 550x727px
I want to give Siegfried a back massage to hear him moan and make him cum
and then sexually murder him
>>
>>146017224

You do realize that CG's are not all the exactly same thing right? They have the same amount of power given to them but still have different NP's.

Grand Servants are probably the top CG's used when situation really demands it.
>>
>>146017652
It's a free country man
>>
>>146017652
t. salty jeanne alterfag
>>
>>146017652
Discorders recently started shitposting on /a/ now that they get no replies
>>
>>146017385
BP only upgrades NP by one rank.
>>
>>146017865
>gays are also gurofags
it all makes sense now
>>
Cirnopedia doesn't have them listed as possible drops on the repeatables, so I'm guessing the 3 Heroes CE is limited to currency buy-ins and as the reward for the last quest?
>>
>>146018001
But that's still NP + 1.

Which if we follow pure logic.

Whatever your NP is, expressed as a broken phantasm it scales up by 1, ergo given an infinte mana supply he can one up anyone whom has a NP that can be traced and expressed that way.

Also IIRC isn't the actual scaling in this way exponential rather than simply linear?
>>
File: Cjitk3rVAAAoWlA.jpg (95KB, 600x740px) Image search: [Google]
Cjitk3rVAAAoWlA.jpg
95KB, 600x740px
>>146018010
>gay
Stop projecting so hard Shirou
>>
>>146017962
>Grand Servants are probably the top CG's used when situation really demands it.
"Amongst Heroic Spirits, there were ones who existed in legends, ones who actually lived, and ones who were never observed. Those who were rarely worshiped were included in the classification of "Counter Guardians", and were utilized as an unconscious Counter Force.
In the Heroic Spirits in this story, only Archer functioned as a Counter Guardian.
Other Heroic Spirits were aligned with the planet rather than humanity, due to their high divinity. Counter Guardians were not within this category."
I doubt that
>>
>>146018114
I've gotten 3 of them to drop for me
2 on 40 (2)
1 on 100 tag
>>
>>146018114
They drop
>>
>>146018223
Didn't Jannu got some power from the counterforce in her life to fight the british?
>>
>>146018114
I got like 2 from the 40AP 2.
>>
File: 57489223_p31.png (1MB, 2040x2893px) Image search: [Google]
57489223_p31.png
1MB, 2040x2893px
>>
>>146018010
It's been known for a while.

see: Gilles
>>
>>146018202
No all we know about BP is that it's sacrificing an NP for an attack one rank higher and Emiya still can't trace divine construct.
>>
>>146017962
Why are you backpedalling this much? you were bullshitting about Counter Guardian being a different term for the exact same thing, and now you're making a distinction between them. Are you actually trying to save face in an anonymous imageboard by arguing semantics?
>>
File: 1466201308284.png (173KB, 650x567px) Image search: [Google]
1466201308284.png
173KB, 650x567px
>>146018391
Sauce pls
>>
>>146018202
Also you're forgetting that traced NPs are ranked down.
>>
>>146018273
>>146018282
>>146018370
Damn, thanks.
Will hold from buying the last one until shop is cleared then.
>>
>>146018510
Pixiv filename, senpai
>>
>>146018434
>Why are you backpedalling this much
Perhaps he realized he misspoke, or perhaps this isn't even the same guy who said the first thing.

Just chill out.
>>
>>146018425
Yes but IIRC the way that the scaling of NPs was described was more like an exponential scale.

It's been about half a decade since I read it though so I may be off and I'm just being a mathematician and doing things as pure logic now but it remains that your NP < your NP+1.
>>
File: 1457643725708.jpg (28KB, 600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1457643725708.jpg
28KB, 600x1067px
>>146017865
Suki..
>>
>>146018652
It's always nice to see somewhat intelligent discussion.

Also this event is average and has a bait gacha.
>>
>>146018223

You do realize this is old as shit info and Nasu retcon stuff all the time now?
>>
>>146018712
More like your NP > your NP down by one rank +1.
>>
>>146018223
>The original purpose of the classes was for a ritual in which seven of the greatest Heroic Spirits were summoned by the Counter Force in order to prevent the extinction of mankind by a single "enemy". This system was later adapted for the Holy Grail Wars by humans, resulting in summoning rituals that paled in comparison. The Heroic Spirits that were part of the ritual to defend humanity are known as Grand Servants, beings of much higher standing than regular Servants.

>Grands
>Counter Force
blahblahblah fuck nasu
>>
>>146018556
Wasn't that just because of the mana limitations he had?

Also it's ignoring that technically the form of the energy they have is expressed is widly different and the efficiency of simply converting the entire thing into explosive force vs using it in the way it's meant to be used should be considered, perhaps the explosive is somehow less efficient than the "normal" usage, but that doesn't really add up in my head.
>>
File: IMG_2923.png (233KB, 700x1011px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2923.png
233KB, 700x1011px
>>146018767
>>
>>146018434

Servant system was based on 7 counter guardians that appeared once to save humanity.

Now we know it was based on 7 Grand Servants that appeared once to save humanity.

How is it not the same shit? Nasu just changed minor details so they can get shoved into FGO as characters.
>>
>>146018816
But that's not how math works.

If you're rank -1 then rank +1 then the +1 cancels out entirely and it may as well never have happened (again unless it's the number vs number of + at the end which I do remember had different scaling)
>>
File: Ckd2xppUgAE05wW.jpg (20KB, 499x279px) Image search: [Google]
Ckd2xppUgAE05wW.jpg
20KB, 499x279px
>>146018420
Gilles a SHIT
I cannot even use that faglord on my teams, because I fear the implications of him being alone with the shota
>>
>>146017996
>recently
kek
>>
>>146018981
No anon, think of it like the D&D equipment system. A plus 1 of an inferior product would never beat the attack power of a non-upgraded superior product.
>>
>>146018853
The rank down isn't a mana problem just like him being unable to replicate divine construct or EX NP (with the exception of Avalon).
>>
>>146019205
>he doesn't know about ghosts

yeah leave your +1 weapon at home for that shiny greataxe faggot see what happens
>>
>>146019047
I don't know why, but I want to make Ko-gil wear a Shimakaze outfit and wig, sodomize him then murder him. This is your fault
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 1504x2303px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 1504x2303px
I fell in love with this picture.
>>
>>146017980
>>146017991
I'm with him, it only becomes obnoxious at the long run. Look at brain treatment Nerofag or jetfag, why would Shutenfags want to become something like that but on /a/?
>>
>>146019205
That's not how it works, if the down rank and the up rank are identical (which they are unless it's different scales, i.e. the +s at the end or the letter, which I think it was in the original VN where they explained the difference between the two scales, because it's fate, if not it was somewhere)

So in that case it's simply a mathematical operation applied to it which cancels out because you just did the exact same operation to it in reverse. Which would mean that it's simply a case of efficiency.
>>
>>146018971
>How is it not the same shit?
Because it isn't. PM is only held back by shitty GCs like Emiya, not world destroying Grand Servants.
>>
File: 57026323_p0.png (635KB, 590x874px) Image search: [Google]
57026323_p0.png
635KB, 590x874px
>>146019378
Bryn is objectively the prettiest servant period
>>
File: ah.jpg (35KB, 603x178px) Image search: [Google]
ah.jpg
35KB, 603x178px
what the hell are these?
>>
>>146019575
Wellfare
>>
So the waifufags were the true cancer all along, hate to agree with melvin pasta.
>>
File: Hugs and Loves.jpg (104KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Hugs and Loves.jpg
104KB, 600x800px
S-Suki

thread
>>
File: 1465915402530.jpg (162KB, 1190x560px) Image search: [Google]
1465915402530.jpg
162KB, 1190x560px
>>146019575
Quests to get Ibaraki
>>
File: 128871.jpg (305KB, 750x1260px) Image search: [Google]
128871.jpg
305KB, 750x1260px
>>146019494
she is not medusa.
>>
>>146019378
Are brynfaggots the chillest faggots together with siegfriends?
>>
File: image.jpg (193KB, 850x1057px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
193KB, 850x1057px
>>146019494
Indeed, she has an awesome design.
The artist who drew the picture I posted before is a god though, I can feel my cock going crazy when I watch her eyes and lips
>>
>>146019575

Nezha welfare
>>
File: CeE57lrUIAA0oHc.jpg (113KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
CeE57lrUIAA0oHc.jpg
113KB, 700x700px
>>146019365
Why would you ever want to do this? He's too cute and pure for it and it's more enjoyable to hold his hand or even just have consensual vanilla sex in the missionary position while holding hands.
>>
>>146019575
Ibaraki welfare will finally be given to us.
>>
>>146019791
>tfw no welfare Lancer Nezha
>>
File: 1450113175088.png (1MB, 1412x868px) Image search: [Google]
1450113175088.png
1MB, 1412x868px
>>146019660
SUKI
>>146019760
That art is honestly at the top of all fate fan arts I've seen desu
>>
>>146019710
She needs a better artist than Takeuchi.
>>
>>146019378
I want to steal Suki's heart from sumanai!
>>
>>146019989
There is no such thing
>>
>>146019791
>welfare
Iri was our final welfare servant. We won't get anyone new.
>>
File: 57095154_p0.png (876KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
57095154_p0.png
876KB, 1600x1600px
>>146020017
I want to be stabbed by Bryn long throbbing spear of love
>>
>>146016265
Its always strange how people botch this one together, and say Nasu claimed this or that.

>Nasu said seven things were needed for this, he said seven things were also needed for this other thing. Therefore it must have been the exact same thing all along and Grand Servants are really Counter Guardians, 1000% confirmed.

No those quotes don't really have to do with each other.
>>
>>146019882
I always got my kicks from the idea of killing women and cute young boys. The shimakaze is just a preference of mine though, not necessary
>>
>>146020173
Are you sure senpai?
I think it's better to carry her out of her despair and to show her true mutual love.
>>
>>146020507
>removing her headgear
HERESY
>>
>>146019882
I said this earlier on the thread but beautiful things shine the brightest while they fade. Seeing the light in his eyes disappear as he dies from not standing the suffering anymore would be the most glorious paiting. It's his fault for being pretty afteral
>>
>>146020507
Careful anon, I got banned 3 days for posting an astolfo pic.
It wasn't even lewd
>>
File: ehh.png (84KB, 470x533px) Image search: [Google]
ehh.png
84KB, 470x533px
>>146020418
That's awful. I don't see why you'd ever want to do that.
>>146020612
He is not suffering. He's perfectly happy.
It's older Gil that's suffering.
>>
File: 1466298995123.jpg (112KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1466298995123.jpg
112KB, 600x600px
>>146020507
Can I get lewd things in the actual game?
>>
>>146018971
>How is it not the same shit?

Because the one time in the franchise's history in which a Counter Guardian showed up as a regular Counter Guardian he clearly was not a Grand Servant. It's as simple as that.
>>
File: 1453837290129.png (1MB, 1260x1580px) Image search: [Google]
1453837290129.png
1MB, 1260x1580px
>>146020534
Well yeah that would be perfect too, and I will try, but if I fail being killed by the woman I love while saying I forgive her would still fill my heart with happiness. Maybe I'm not the best for her since I won't fight much for my life but I want to make her happy anyway I can!
>>
>>146020612
Too much of something is ugly.
>>
>>146020612
Gilles get out
>>
>>146020783
No.
>>
>>146020507
>hair reaches heels
>no massive bush
>>
>>146020721
He is not suffering yet, he will be when I have my way with him. I will show him pain the likes he never thought possible, it will be so much he himself will star enjoying it while I dismember him and thank me as he dies of blood loss. Of course I will preserve the cute corpse
>>146020852
I'm totally not Gilles though
>>
>>146020892
I don't see the correlation desu
>>
>>146020721
> I don't see why you'd ever want to do that.
Call it an obsession. When you truly love someone you want to see all their faces. The happy and the sad, the joyous and the pained. I wonder why God made my dick so edgy.
>>
>>146020993
Prelati, please part
>>
File: 1465836280451.jpg (411KB, 847x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1465836280451.jpg
411KB, 847x1200px
I love my Okita.
>>
File: 1463356589124.png (84KB, 244x245px) Image search: [Google]
1463356589124.png
84KB, 244x245px
>>146020993
>>146021087
>>
>>146019378
I don't understand that right leg
>>
>>146021357
Her children will die. And her too probably.
>>
>>146019745
Only until an obnoxious faggot shows up and fucks everything up for the rest. As usual.
>>
>>146021357
She wouldn't survive the pregnancy
>>
File: chaika.jpg (86KB, 487x460px) Image search: [Google]
chaika.jpg
86KB, 487x460px
>>146020507
>>146021145
>>146021357
>>
>>146021458
Let's hope it doesn't get to that point
>>
File: Is that a nipple.png (172KB, 305x341px) Image search: [Google]
Is that a nipple.png
172KB, 305x341px
>>146021357
>>146021145
>>
Any of these event CEs any good on Cu Alter?
>>
File: S__7364610.jpg (200KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
S__7364610.jpg
200KB, 1136x640px
>>
File: 1458684132618.png (616KB, 1280x722px) Image search: [Google]
1458684132618.png
616KB, 1280x722px
>>146021509
Obnoxiousanon is that you? You really like to use that word don't you? Come here.. I'll suck your dick.
>>
>>146019471

The term Grand Servant didn't exist when that was mentioned. You think the number 7 is just a coincidence?
>>
>>146021908
Pls share
>>
File: rare chibi 5.png (174KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
rare chibi 5.png
174KB, 1600x1600px
THIS IS PERSEUS
>>
>>146020789

Servant system is based on one occasion when 7 counter guardians appeared to save the world. It's obviously talking about 7 grand servants even if the average CG is weaker.
>>
>>146021971
7 is a pretty important number in general
>>
>>146022041
Hello Perseus how you doing? I must let you know that I respect you a lot for being a greek servant that didn't fuck up most of the time
>>
>>146017186
Why aren't the sniffing his as like a real dog would?
>>
File: 1460747822021.jpg (6KB, 225x264px) Image search: [Google]
1460747822021.jpg
6KB, 225x264px
>>146022032
What did I tell you? He's mine faggot.
>>
>>146017996

Oh so that's what it is. I was wondering why it was all of a sudden just constantly getting spammed well after her event ended.
>>
>>146021971
>>146022148
Where are you even getting the 7 counter guardian thing?
Nothing you posted says something about them and grail wars system.
>>
File: 1452735301212.jpg (135KB, 700x914px) Image search: [Google]
1452735301212.jpg
135KB, 700x914px
>>146022320
You can't keep anons all for youself cute anons are for everyone! Don't be mean
>>
File: 1466384411099.png (619KB, 450x1063px) Image search: [Google]
1466384411099.png
619KB, 450x1063px
It takes effort to suck this hard at parenting
>>
Himura Kenshin as a servant when?
>>
File: 1460415786291.jpg (35KB, 744x1052px) Image search: [Google]
1460415786291.jpg
35KB, 744x1052px
>>146022459
Never everyone here is for my personal harem you can fuck off.
>>
>>146022575
Lancer alter on the horse cracks me up. Kinda want to see Mordred confusing Nero with her dad and getting sexed by the whore. Or getting tuberculosis from okita
>>
>>146022575
>even saber lily fucked up
Poor Mordred.
>>
File: Kenshin_(woman)-nobuambittendou.jpg (39KB, 360x512px) Image search: [Google]
Kenshin_(woman)-nobuambittendou.jpg
39KB, 360x512px
>>146022591

After the god of war.
>>
>>146022727
>Kinda want to see Mordred confusing Nero with her dad and getting sexed by the whore.

Mordred has Saber radar, she can pick out her daddy's reiatsu no matter how her form has changed, and differentiate it from the other Saberfaces.

>or Okita

Mordred puts Okita in mom zone
>>
>>
File: CklfwAOUkAALh_4.jpg (101KB, 635x903px) Image search: [Google]
CklfwAOUkAALh_4.jpg
101KB, 635x903px
More doujin when?
>>
>>146022425

Years ago Nasu said that servant system was created around one occasion when counter guardians appeared to save the world. Later number 7 was mentioned. And there are 7 servant classes, one for each of the CG's that appeared.

Now we know it was 7 grand servants.

And supposedly 7 are needed to control PM. That accident when they appeared was probably PM being order to destroy humanity. Otherwise how would they know that exactly 7 are needed to stop PM?
>>
You guys think its worth not using 6 Gudako CEs when getting tags and slap in a bond CE in there instead?
>>
File: IMG_3357.jpg (399KB, 769x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3357.jpg
399KB, 769x1024px
>>146022709
If everyone here is your personal harem, does it mean I'm part of it too? May I suck you off mastah~?
>>
>>146022860
Makes sense since she never comments on Jannu apperance
>>146022879
GOD PLS
>>
File: 1460031841260.jpg (19KB, 450x580px) Image search: [Google]
1460031841260.jpg
19KB, 450x580px
>>146022898
I don't feel like traps today sorry.
>>
>>146022870
Where are his legs or body?
>>
File: image.jpg (357KB, 999x1281px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
357KB, 999x1281px
>>146020816
Your a good husband anon, your waifu must be proud
>>
File: 1266940168686281.png (83KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1266940168686281.png
83KB, 480x640px
I want the degenerates to leave.
>>
>>146022884
>Now we know it was 7 grand servants.

Except that's bullshit, you're just going "Seven this, seven that, its entirely absolutely the same thing", you don't know shit.
>>
>>146021971
>You think the number 7 is just a coincidence?
It is now. Nasu took something old and completely changed it.
>>
>>146020157
>He actually believes this
>>
>>146022884
>Now we know it was 7 grand servants.
more like it was retconned which means counter guardians are not equal to grand servants and unless Nasu specifically says 7 grand servants are needed to stop PM then right now it's still only 7 CG that are needed.
>>
File: 1463458532724.jpg (75KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1463458532724.jpg
75KB, 600x600px
>>146023040
I hope I am good enough for her, she suffered enough and I want to shield her from more suffering. I want to be as good as Sigurd would have been if he wasn't tricked.
>>
>>146022041
Why is best proto more zoomed in every time? I'm scared
>>
>>146023094
Nasu has a shitload of lore he's kept to himself. Part of GO is using a bunch of unused shit. Now, it probably isn't 100% accurate as to how it was five or ten years ago, but the core concepts should be the same.
>>
File: 1458968851292.jpg (141KB, 692x763px) Image search: [Google]
1458968851292.jpg
141KB, 692x763px
>>146023159
Yes it's me.
>>
>>146022879
Can't find the sauce, is there really a doujin with them?
>>
>>146022898

Kill yourself, faggot.
>>
>>146023180
>more like it was retconned

It wasn't even that; its just anon connecting the dots for something that wasn't connected, and saying they're talking about the same exact thing when they weren't.

Seven grands were needed for a planetary alien threat, seven guardians for PM, so anon decided that the number seven was given for both so its entirely the same thing when it wasn't.
>>
>>146023212
He's arriving. Don't be scared.
>>
File: 1464549671633.jpg (159KB, 900x1179px) Image search: [Google]
1464549671633.jpg
159KB, 900x1179px
>>146023023
But I am. Lets continue this somewhere else Here is my email.

[email protected]
>>
File: IMG_3033.jpg (576KB, 921x1120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3033.jpg
576KB, 921x1120px
>>146023023
Maybe not today but someday right? Please?
>>
>>146015757
The reason Sauron's opponents were weaker was partially him planning a time to strike & using the Rings to manipulate & weaken his enemies.
>>
>>146023090
>The original purpose of the classes was for a ritual in which seven of the greatest Heroic Spirits were summoned by the Counter Force in order to prevent the extinction of mankind by a single "enemy". This system was later adapted for the Holy Grail Wars by humans, resulting in summoning rituals that paled in comparison. The Heroic Spirits that were part of the ritual to defend humanity are known as Grand (グランド, Gurando?) Servants, beings of much higher standing than regular Servants. Although the Grand Servants are chosen from the pinnacle of Heroic Spirits, the overwhelming strength that the Grand Servants display against Servants is not because they themselves are that much stronger than other Heroic Spirits, but because they are summoned as an entirely different entity by the World itself.
>>
File: TMAPRIL_2015_Astolfo.jpg (198KB, 686x1024px) Image search: [Google]
TMAPRIL_2015_Astolfo.jpg
198KB, 686x1024px
>>146023293
>>
>>146023320
>Seven grands were needed for a planetary alien threat, seven guardians for PM

That's 100% fanon. You are just as bend on proving that grands are better despite 0 solid proofs.
>>
File: 1458950405297.jpg (341KB, 921x665px) Image search: [Google]
1458950405297.jpg
341KB, 921x665px
>>146023345
Sent. : ^ )

>>146023378
No.
>>
>>146023320
>something that wasn't connected
>the 7 CGs guarding PM are the basis of the HGW
>the mechanism of the 7 Grands is the basis of the HGW
>well clearly these are two completely separate situations and the correct answer is alium bullshit I just made up
>>
>>146019378
How does inside hair color even work? How?
>>
>>146023341
I hope you're right.
>>
>>146023641

But Anon! Solomon is my husbando and he is clearly the strongest Fate character!
>>
>>146023528
>despite 0 solid proofs
Solomon>Kerry
>>
>discod is raiding the general with ERP

Why the fuck is this allowed?
>>
>>146023672
"Don't think about it too hard" - Nasu
>>
>>146023641
>well clearly these are two completely separate situations and the correct answer is alium bullshit I just made up
yes that's exactly right you moron you can't just assume shit because
>I see the number 7 in both of these
>>
File: 1459301496109.png (550KB, 582x800px) Image search: [Google]
1459301496109.png
550KB, 582x800px
>>146022870
I want to molest Scathach.
>>
>>146023672
Valkyries and shit
>>
>>146023867
Did you even read that post

We have already been told that it's the same system
>>
>>146023867
>7 classes
>7 grand servants
>7 counter guardians to restrain PM

Yeah, clearly that "enemy" trying to annihilate humanity they were summoned to fight was not the monster created to annihilate humanity.
>>
>>146023283
https://twitter.com/empire_of_mk

Next Comiket
>>
>>146023948
>that disgusted faced
Perfect
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 351x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 351x500px
>>146024330
Good
also when will people scan pic related?
>>
>>146019378
I want to roll her please take me back in time
>>
>>146024163
Then go ask Nasu to tell you that it was PM the grands had to stop because right now all you have is circumstantial evidence that the 7 grands had to stop PM because of the line about 7 CGs being needed. The grands could have had to fight something that wasn't PM.
>>
>>146021419
What? It's perfectly fine
Her heels is on her staff
>>
>>146024163
>Arturia can't handle PM on her own and needs help to do it
That's how you know that you can't possibly be right about this.
>>
>>146024736
>Primate Murder
>Total authority over all primates
>Seibah is a primate
Now that I think about it they should have had non-primates like Red Hare or Medusa take care of it.
>>
Would primate murder want revenge on humanity for killing harambe?
>>
>>146024891
>Red Hare or Medusa
Both are primates by Nasu's definition.
>>
>>146025010
Why would something made to kill primates get salty over people willing primates
>>
>>146025010

He's the happy Altrouge pet dog now.
>>
>>146025031
You mean horses are primates because you want them to be.

Please, cite Nasu's definition of a primate and how it is different. You won't, because you can't.
>>
File: 131.jpg (76KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
131.jpg
76KB, 640x480px
>>146024891
>Seibah is a primate
I thought she was a dragon
>>
File: 1466115330651.png (244KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1466115330651.png
244KB, 500x500px
>Turkeyhandle event
>Arcueid as welfare
>Primate Murder and Altrouge as a raid boss
>>
>>146024891
Right, I'm sure that a horse could auto-kill PM like the weak bitch he is, since he has no real power and his strength is only to be +1 against exactly humans. He has zero strength outside of that so anything non-human can beat him easily. After all he was only able to beat humans like Angya.

Despite how vampires aren't human, yet its stated that no DAA would dare attack Altrogue after she got PM on her side, and after he joined her his power in cooperation with hers makes her stronger than the original Type Moon.

Primates are human type things rather than just humans, Gorgon's are human type things created by human imaginations, and are basically human. Divine spirits are also elementals molded into human imagination to fit human ideals.

Red Hare could transform into a human in that one cartoon I think, so we could only wait in regards to that one.

This idea of "Well a lot of heroic spirits aren't entirely human, so just send them and its a victory" is bullshit.
>>
>>146025220
>You mean horses are primates because you want them to be.
Anything related to or associated with humans is a primate.
>>
>>146025283
>Right, I'm sure that a horse could auto-kill PM like the weak bitch he is
I didn't say that or imply it, you are getting triggered over nothing
>Despite how vampires aren't human
They are former humans, a lot are still in their old bodies.
>Primates are human type things rather than just humans
[Citation needed]
>Red Hare could transform into a human in that one cartoon I think
wew
>>146025359
>Anything related to or associated with humans is a primate.
[Citation needed]
>>
>>146025359
I told you that you wouldn't back up your words.
>>
>>146025498
>[Citation needed]
Nasu.
>>
>>146025661
If Nasu said it, then you should be able to quote him. But he didn't say it. So you can't.
>>
>>146025613
I don't need to back up facts. I'm not arguing with you, I'm telling it like it is.
>>
>>146025779
You do realise that you just admitted you were full of shit right

Things are facts because you can prove them, not because you don't have to
>>
>>146025359
pretty sure its name is Primate Murder not Mammal Murder
>>
>>146025498
>They are former humans, a lot are still in their old bodies.
They're conceptually anti-humanity, based off of Strange Fake.
>>
>>146025908
You don't need to prove facts. Facts are facts.
>>
>>146026015
Nasu doesn't know English. Just because it's called Primate Murder doesn't mean it's limited to killing primates, he means that it will kill anything that's connect to humanity in any way.
>>
>>146026105
So? You can be anti-humanity and still be a primate. Not all primates are human.
>>
>>146026263
If that is the case, you should be able to cite something explaining that by the multiple occasions Nasu has said 'Primate Murder kills primates', he meant something else.
>>
>>146025263
>raid
How about no more raids?
Last raid was shit, even more than Dango.
>>
>>146026391
>you should be able to cite something
I don't need to.
>>
>>146026449
>Last raid was shit, even more than Dango.
Nothing was worse than Dango.
>>
>>146026449
Well they might get better, the first FGO events were shit and gradually got better until the point where they are now which is stale
>>
File: 1458712005814.png (872KB, 960x845px) Image search: [Google]
1458712005814.png
872KB, 960x845px
>>146026521
>I have no basis for my outlandish claims, please disregard my opinions
Okay.
>>
File: 18941.jpg (37KB, 500x584px) Image search: [Google]
18941.jpg
37KB, 500x584px
Yumizuka Satsuki can solo the Nasuverse. I don't have to support my claim, facts are facts.
>>
>>146026449
Raids are fantastic it just needs polishing
>>
>>146026521
I didn't know you were Nasu
>>
>>146026702
who?
>>
>>146026702
Who?
>>
>>146026702
Who?
>>
>>146026702
Nice hassan
>>
File: 1364837296247.png (46KB, 176x255px) Image search: [Google]
1364837296247.png
46KB, 176x255px
>>146026745
>>146026759
>>146026790
I don't have to tell you, facts are facts.
>>
File: Ibaraki douji.jpg (262KB, 1200x955px) Image search: [Google]
Ibaraki douji.jpg
262KB, 1200x955px
>>146026532
You needed to grind as much and it outright played with the whole fanbase expectation, it was shit at least on par of Dango if you don't it was worst.

>>146026627
>>146026709
I will not put faith on DW, I'm still mad after Ibaraki.
>>
>>146026919
There should be less welfares if anything. It lowers their value.
>>
>>146026714
You don't need to be Nasu do understand simple facts.
>>
>>146026919
>Implying
Ibaraki was a Berserker, so you weren't exactly limited in what sort of class you could use. Meanwhile the Dango event had an Archer boss, back when the only gold Lancer was Liz.

And Dango was before apples were a thing, so you COULDN'T grind without whaling.
>>
>>146027039
>value
This is not a trading card game.
>>
>>146027069
You do need to be Nasu, or at least Takeuchi, to claim that when he says something he is thinking about something else.
>>
>>146027039
Even if you somehow truly believe that, you can't deny we needed better drops and better rewards after taking trillions of life.

>>146027129
I know, I was autistic enough to clear that shop because, back then, ascension materials were scarce.
But you really didn't need to use a single quartz, natural recharge was enough. The big problem is that it was outright boring to spam a 5AP quest with 100 or more of AP.

I still think the raid was as bad, but that may be because I do liked Ibaraki. I thought she was gonna be a 4* star in the gatcha before the event started, but not even that DW could do.

Also, because Dango consisted in spamming 5AP, you didn't need to do the Archer quest more than once, it was a waste.
>>
>>146027353
Not when it's a simply fact everyone understands.
>>
>>146027636
>Also, because Dango consisted in spamming 5AP, you didn't need to do the Archer quest more than once, it was a waste.

Only because DW realized how massively they screwed up designing the event and very quickly announced that you would be able to trade in the gold dango for regular dango. If it weren't for that, the event would have been LITERALLY unplayable.

Even then, it was impossible to grind up enough dango to max out the CE without whaling.
>>
>>146027806
>Even then, it was impossible to grind up enough dango to max out the CE without whaling.
No it wasn't
t. f2p who grinded all the dango CEs in the store and maxed it
>>
>>146027806
>it was impossible to grind up enough dango to max out the CE without whaling.
I remember now, that was the only thing I didn't get from the shop. But it wasn't because it was impossible, it was because I gave up near the end because I couldn't take the grinding anymore.
It was possible with enough autism.
>>
>>146026449
>Uhh,,, how about no more event. Last event(Dango) was the worst thing ever, so lets never do it again.

Imagine if you were saying that at the start of the game when Dango happened. We wouldn't have gotten a lot of good events.

Raids or events aren't just carbon copies of each other. Whatever happens for the next raid event will take the last raid event as a lesson of what not to do.
>>
>>146027905
There were only 3 ces available in the shop. maxing it out was entirely decided by luck.
>>
>>146028391
Sure, but it wasn't impossible. I got two drops and bought three CEs, didn't use a single quartz, it was very possible.
>>
File: image.jpg (217KB, 850x1275px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
217KB, 850x1275px
>Master and servant? Ah, hum. I don't really get it but I want to be like a family for Master!
Okita san is cute, CUTE!
>>
>>146028561
>decided by luck
>>
>>146028561
>it was very possible

>used every single apple for halloween
>didn't get a semen demon
FUCK YOU
>>
File: ClVnFRvUgAAL4Zl.png:orig.png (2MB, 1000x1300px) Image search: [Google]
ClVnFRvUgAAL4Zl.png:orig.png
2MB, 1000x1300px
>Limit/ZeroxAlter Saber

I can deal with this. I would like if Nasu expanded Shirou, Rin and Sakura's CE. Are they the strongest iterations of them?
>>
Test
>>
File: 57433196_p0.png (1MB, 1120x630px) Image search: [Google]
57433196_p0.png
1MB, 1120x630px
>>146028904
Takeuchi said that they are designed with being their 'final form' in mind

>Rin
>>
>>146028953
Happy unban faggot
>>
>>146028997
Neat

So Limit-kun is Shirou if he does everything perfect to reach his max potential?
>>
>>146028904
Rather than strongest iteration, its more like "This is my final form".

Archer might be stronger on virtue of being a servant, but this is the final evolution of the man who called himself Emiya Shirou and remained Emiya Shirou until the end. The most perfected version of "Shirou". Even if Archer could be stronger.
>>
File: Imaginary_around.png (335KB, 512x875px) Image search: [Google]
Imaginary_around.png
335KB, 512x875px
>>146029252
Cool
>>
>>146028852
I have a maxed version of every event CE except Nero, because it was before apples and I would have had to spend real money to keep going for a drop of it.

I'm still pissed about it.
>>
>>146029141
Not really, he is just an image Takeuchi had of Shirou final form, same with Rin and Sakura.
Nothing more has been said about them.
>>
wow... I just realized that Limited/Zero Over, Imaginary Around, and Formalcraft all form a perfect trio in terms of effects. All three artworks are beautiful too.
>>
>>146029372
Slowpoke
>>
>>146029346
Unless you were planning on leveling the Nero CE to 100 then it doesn't matter if you max ascended it or not as the primary affect is still equally good.
>>
>>146029372
They are also all perfect on their main servant

Buster->Arturia
Arts->EMIYA
Quick->Medusa
>>
>>146029529
That's true, but I'm autistic
>>
>>146029549
>Arts->EMIYA
Brings me to tears every time.
>>
File: 2016-02-29-814512.jpg (756KB, 686x974px) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-29-814512.jpg
756KB, 686x974px
>>146029343
I'll be crushed if Parvati doesn't look like this
>>
>>146029549
Emiya's NP kind of ruins Formalcraft on him, it still works but it it is way less compatible then the other two.

FemHakuno being better for Emiya then Rin always makes me laugh
>>
File: ClUY30lUsAAC8Bg.jpg (314KB, 1079x1727px) Image search: [Google]
ClUY30lUsAAC8Bg.jpg
314KB, 1079x1727px
Are you prepared?
>>
>>146029656
Start getting your hopes crushed then, she is done by Eric and Boudica artist.
>>
File: Cj33Op6VAAAxqFT.png (223KB, 599x507px) Image search: [Google]
Cj33Op6VAAAxqFT.png
223KB, 599x507px
>have 4 Gudakos CE already
>tfw can't farm Talisman at 40ap(2) because game kept crashing whenever reach last wave
>tfw forced to do 40ap(1) for Talisman since it play smoothly

Fucking kill me
>>
>>146029656
It's going to be Archery outfit first stage, Battlesuit 2nd stage, and Timeskip HF Sakura for final stage.
>>
File: 57111657_p2.jpg (285KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
57111657_p2.jpg
285KB, 600x600px
NOBU a CUTE.
>>
>>146029812
I like his art. I'm talking about the outfit.
>>
>>146029813
Ibaraki welfare to redeem DW a bit when?
>>
File: ClPAtKpVYAAAvfF.jpg orig.jpg (71KB, 602x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ClPAtKpVYAAAvfF.jpg orig.jpg
71KB, 602x1000px
>>146029757
>FemHakuno being better for Emiya then Rin always makes me laugh
It is as it should be.
>>
>Da Vinci Gilgamesh
>>
>>146029973
Is she giving it to him
>>
File: Parvati.jpg (339KB, 848x2368px) Image search: [Google]
Parvati.jpg
339KB, 848x2368px
>>146029656
Keep crying then; its like saying "I'm going to cry if EMIYA doesn't look like Limited Zero". Of course they're going to have different designs.

Parvati isn't just "Sakura", she's Sakura and parvati mixed together into one individual. Its like you're asking for Parvati to be Parvati in name only, and dressed like house-wife Sakura, when of course not. No she's not going to be dressed like HF Sakura, housewife Sakura, post-HF Sakura, or any Sakura.

She's going to look like this except with Sakura's face and body.

She'll reference things that happened in her hosts memories in the past, how EMIYA looks familiar for her host, and reference India lore. She'll probably have a line with karna or something. Since she's meant to be both Parvati and Sakrua mixed together. She'll have elements of both.
>>
>>146029656
>parvati
>pooinloo looking like elevens wannabe european
What
>>
>have all 5 gudako ce
>get event currency by the truckload
>shop is being cleared rapidily
Time to play granblue
>>
File: ClQNmfmVYAAUXMU.jpg orig.jpg (52KB, 748x735px) Image search: [Google]
ClQNmfmVYAAUXMU.jpg orig.jpg
52KB, 748x735px
>>146030084
I like to think so.
>>
>>146030105
Parvati and Ishtar are possessing Sakura and Rin, though, so appearance-wise they should be the same. Outfits potentially aside.
>>
>>146030105
>Mixing Sakura stubbornness with Parvati stubbornness

She is going to be 5* with how strong she is going to be
>>
>>146030105
You mean like how Waver is dressed like Zhuge Liang?
>>
>>146030163
>grand blue
>playing mobage for the sake of playing mobage
When will you kill yourself
>>
>>146030105
>She's going to look like this except with Sakura's face and body.
>Typemoon are going to use the SMT design for Sakura instead of the recognisable and beloved existing character designs, like they did with Waver and to an extent Iris, for a character that is going to exist for fanservice reasons, because you say so
Right
>>
>female uesugi kenshin servant literally NEVER because alicesoft did it better
>>
>>146030205
Where does this whole possessing stuff come from?
>>
>>146030362
Well she's literally just Saber so you can use her
>>
>>146030105
>she is
>she will
>she won't
Get your headcanon out of here

It's a fanservice character in a fanservice game, they are going to be relying on Sakura fag bucks. Shit, even the idea of her talking to the Indians is suspect with Waver never mentioning any chinks.
>>
street shitters btfo
>>
>>146030372
From the leak list. They're listed as Parvati (Matou Sakura) and Ishtar (Tohsaka Rin), same as Zhuge Liang (Lord El-Melloi II).
>>
>>146030105
memes aside, Kaneko's design for Parvati is god tier
>>
>>146030372
Waver's interlude talks about all of the ins and outs of how Pseudo-servants work. Anyone here who cares about the lore needs to read it.

https://chaldeum.wordpress.com/servant/caster037/caster037_interlude01/

Normal Pseudo-servants are possessed by the spirits in question, while Waver is the exception. Waver then name-drops how you're likely to meet Pseudo-servants later on in the story that are posessed by divine spirits in particular, who are much more reckless and wild in personality.

Namely Sakura and Rin
>>
What are your 5* Servants?
>>
>>146030861
Okita, MHX, and Orion.
>>
File: 1465519818592.jpg (35KB, 360x614px) Image search: [Google]
1465519818592.jpg
35KB, 360x614px
>>146030861
Orion
Gilgamesh
Tesla
Arjuna
HELP
>>
How did the nips rate the new Caster?
>>
>>146030861
Waver, Drake, Arjuna, Shuten

I think it's a decent group.
>>
File: bbAmPDG.png (169KB, 343x458px) Image search: [Google]
bbAmPDG.png
169KB, 343x458px
>>146030861
>Bryn
>Orion

Help me.
>>
>>146030861
Monk, Okita, Jeanne NP2 and Scat.
>>
Imagine how much money DW/Aniplex lost when the list was leaked?

Hear me out.
They are going to make money still but imagine if were still in the dark about future servants. People would be spending quartz more often and buying them more frequent. Instead you have a number of people that are holding onto theirs and stockpiling them until the Servant that was on the leak list shows up.

I roll at least 3-4 times for every event Gacha but a have over 850 saved so far not including tickets.
>>
>>146030861
Dantes, Saber, Karna and Waver.
I wish I had a single target somewhere in there, hopefully they will someday release a single target I like.
>>
>>146030861
Altera
Jeanne x2
Vlad
Drake
Tesla
Jeanne Alter
Lewd Oni

Been playing since the second week. no whale.
>>
>>146030861
Jack
Mordred
Jeanne Alter
Waver
Orion
Rad Vlad
Drake
Void Shiki
TitMonk
>>
>>146031119
>Imagine how much money DW/Aniplex lost when the list was leaked?

Why do you think that a week after it was released they went out of their way to create Halloween Liz, who wasn't on the leak list. Then they created several other servants that weren't on the leak list for events. They went out of the way to show "Leak list isn't absolute" almost immediately. Then Nasu finalized the idea by creating Edison, to show that leak list meant nothing.

If anything leak list got them more money. People would be saying "There's shit, there's no content in this game" without it. Leak list is a light in the darkness, to make people keep going for their favorite servants who were on it.
>>
>>146031119
People were complaining about the lack of Servants at that time . The purpose of that leaked list was to show that more Servants were coming.
>>
>>146031119
I don't know about other people but considering that I'm in this for one character and they aren't out yet, I would be seriously considering quitting without some confirmation they are coming.
>>
>>146030861
In order of getting them
Waver
Gilgamesh
Drake
Altera
Karna
Mordred
Jeanne Alter
Shuten Douji

Just missing a Berserker now
>>
>>146030861

Account 1:
Saber NP2
Gil

Account 2:
Jeanne Alter
Jack

Account 3:
Xuanzang
>>
>>146028904
Shit pairing, Alters are for Guda. Shirou has his own saber.
>>
When they are goibg ti make Mushashi Miyamoto? I mean, he's "proud japanese warrior" and Sasaki is already in. Are they going to keep him for something big?
>>
>>146030861
Jack
MHX
Amakusa
Mordred
Xuanzhang
>>
>>146031467
Leak list
>>
>>146031348
The datamine happened much more then a week before the Halloween event, it never included event specific Servants, and Edison was mentioned to be a person slated for 2.0 that was added after it was confirmed the game wouldn't bomb after 6 months.

The list wasn't actually leaked, it was mined as a list of all the Servants who at that time had been confirmed to be in the game at some point, it never accounted for changes after that point and is still absolute in that all of them are going to appear.
>>
>>146031119
That's assuming there are a lot of people waiting for new faces which I don't think it is that common.
Most of us are waiting for already known servants or characters like Rin, Gawain, Ozzy or Sakura.
>>
>>146030861
Dantes
Artoria
Gilgamesh
Bryn
Iskandar
Waver
Vlad
Shuten Douji
>>
File: CeZykzZUYAAVjNW.jpg (58KB, 491x881px) Image search: [Google]
CeZykzZUYAAVjNW.jpg
58KB, 491x881px
>>146030861
Altera, Waver, Tamamo, Arturia, Jack, Okita, Drake, Nero, Nightingale
>>
>>146030861
Drake on my main. Shuten on my alt.
>>
>>146031672
There are some people waiting for unknown Servants like Cleopatra as they are interested in the character and how the game will present them.
>>
>>146029936
>I like his art.
It's plain as hell.
>>
They should renew 4*'s animation
>>
>>146031832
Does that mean he is not allowed to like it?
>>
>>146031781
Yeah, but I don't recall anyone saving quartz for those unlike the ones I mentioned.
>>
>>146031781
Almost all the people I've seen mentioning Cleopatra have been interested in whether or not she will be black and whether or not she will give a shit about Caesar. The only newcomer I can think of offhand I've seen people really want is that chink chick.
>>
>>146031781
Same, I get in the fate franchise to see history characters in a modern design, that's why I'm curious to see somethig new. I just hope they stop with the shitty saberfaces, there is nothing worse than seein the same character everywhere
>>
>>146031672
>Most of us are waiting for already known servants or characters like Rin, Gawain, Ozzy or Sakura

Really?
New shit like Dantes and Shuten is more well received rather than dull old face like Iskandar for example.
>>
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ClR6MLPUYAQEpDO.jpg
kek
>>
>>146031893
It's just surprising. Most people here hate his art and only a few are okay with. Didn't really like anybody actually liked it.
>>
File: 1364820331564.png (109KB, 259x361px) Image search: [Google]
1364820331564.png
109KB, 259x361px
>>146031672
>wait for favorite character
>they end up being a 3*
>>
File: ClPY1RgUsAEOkk9.png orig.png (514KB, 595x842px) Image search: [Google]
ClPY1RgUsAEOkk9.png orig.png
514KB, 595x842px
>>146030861
Let's see:
>Altera
>Seiba
>Okita
>Jannu
>Jackie
>Weiba
>Tamamo
>Shuten
>Xuanzang
>Drake
>>
>>146032086
Dantes and Shuten became popular on release, no one gave a fuck about them before then. There was the odd discussion about how they would work as a Servant but people didn't gather around and talk about how they are saving quartz for the Count of Monte Cristo like they do about Perseus or Enkidu.
>>
>>146031979
>The only newcomer I can think of offhand I've seen people really want is that chink chick.
A lot of people were interested in newcomer Servants based on their artists. Shutendoji was a big one, but now that she's out I think the kunoichi that Hiroyama is doing might be the next most popular.
>>
>>146032086
More originals need a serious story like Dantes got to boost interest
>>
>>146031979
Are you only talking about the ones that haven't come out yet, or are the new servants in general. Because in both counts that feels wrong. I can think of ones that aren't out yet that people want, and I can think of new heroes that came out and people loved. People definitely didn't just care about the old guys, this game got them to love the new cast.

Do you want me to go through all the new ones that aren't out yet people probably are excited about?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-03-22-43-28~2.jpg (709KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-03-22-43-28~2.jpg
709KB, 2560x1440px
>>146030861
Arturia
Altera
Dantes
Arjuna
Jeanne
Shuten
>>
>>146032086
Again, those are surprises. No one saved quartz only for them until they were released, that's part of the reason they generate money. People doen't save for them, they are taken off-guard and end up liking them for one or another reason.
>>
>>146031672

I'm not spending a single quartz until Sakura is released.

>>146032146

The original is better.

>>146032204

>Diarmuidfags
>>
>>146031979
I'll roll for Cleopatra if I can be her Mark Antony and NTR Caesar
>>
>>146032381
>No one saved quartz only for them until they were released
Dantes I'd probably agree with but Shuten is kind of well-known in Japan.
>>
>>146030861
Orion,Orion,Orion,Waver,Drake,Drake,Arturia,Nightingale,Jack, Jeanne
>>
It is times like these I want to go back in time and tell my younger self to pay attention to history more as it is fucking awesome and you will be able to shitpost about these people in the future.
>>
Swim suits when?
After this event?
>>
>>146032341
Of course people become popular after they come out, but the hype for GO originals is absolutely nothing in comparison to the hype for returning characters.

No one comes into every thread going RED HARE WHEN or NEZHA WHEN, no one regularly talks about saving up quartz for Hyozoin Ryu or Caeneus, no one circlejerks over Fujiwara.

>probably are excited about
Every person on the leak list has been discussed in some capacity, usually lore, but there is no hype train that gets brought up even semi-frequently for any of them that aren't returning characters.
>>
>>146032585
>Orion,Orion,Orion
Ouch
>>
Valkyrie
Miyamoto Musashi
Caeneus
King Hassan
Sigurd
Tomoe Gozen
Fujiwara no Hidesato
Qin Liangyu
Nitocris
Nezha
Cleopatra
Holmes
Tiamat
Hyozoin Ryu
Mochizuki Chiyome
Quetzalcoatlus
Bradamante
Ivan the Terrible

How many people here are saying that they aren't the least bit hyped, interested, or feel anything about any of these guys and only care about the old ones?

I've seen Tiamat fans here and there, along with Musashi fans.
>>
>>146032652
Don't think so. It has been 2 events back to back, I reckon it's a new chapter after this.
>>
>>146030861
None.
Just started and I'm saving quartz till the swimsuit event.

I have two four stars.
They are Herc and Siegfried.
>>
>>146032739
As long as Tiamat is a cute Dragon Girl with a good VA I'm fine with her.

Kind of hyped desu
>>
>>146032739
I'm most curious about what the hell King Hassan is going to be like
>>
>>146032747
Don't think so

Swimsuit next
Babylon for 1 year anniversary and introduction of grail ascension.
>>
>>146032739
HOLMES HOLMES HOLMES
>>
>>146032747
Hmmm.
Then the saving shall continue.
I shall have a mountain of Quartz with which to lose my hopes over.
>>
>>146032730
Happened when rolling for Tesla and Arjuna. It still hurts
>>
>>146032693
>Every person on the leak list has been discussed in some capacity
I have literally never seen anyone bring up Yin Shun or Charles de Beaumont.
>>
>>146032739
Sigurd has a decent amount of mention in Prototype, he shouldn't be on there.
>>
>>146032875
Babylon is next chapter after Camelot senpai.
>>
>>146032739
Interested in Ivan but he better be a slav shota or I won't roll.
I swear to God if he is a saberface, I will kill Takeuchi.
>>
File: 1370204929592.jpg (77KB, 640x720px) Image search: [Google]
1370204929592.jpg
77KB, 640x720px
>>146032892
>>
File: aleLmK9.jpg (74KB, 1049x1500px) Image search: [Google]
aleLmK9.jpg
74KB, 1049x1500px
>>146032739
>Valkyrie
Takeuchi better be in charge of this

>>146032968
Thanks
I keep getting them mixed up for some reason.
>>
>>146032951
>Being mentioned offhand in the background by a side character means he's not new
>>
>>146032939
It would be weird if you had, seeing as neither of them are on the leak list.
>>
>>146032739
I wanna see Cleopatra, Tiamat, Tomoe Gozen and Ivan the Terrible
>>
>>146033038
Valkyrie is one girl that must be a saberface
>>
>>146033068
They're on the artists list in the mega pastebin.
>>
>>146033043
>being an integral part of an existing characters backstory who has had traits and parts of his appearance described and is openly mentioned means he has been hyped up by preceding works
That's how it works, yes. The vast majority of mentions about Shuten before her release was in relation to Kintoki. Fuck, most people thought she was going to be a he.
>>
File: valkyria2_content1.jpg (99KB, 400x606px) Image search: [Google]
valkyria2_content1.jpg
99KB, 400x606px
>>146033038

>>146033131
But she is prior to Saber and Hisui

She would be the original face everyone is based off of.
>>
>>146032506
Why would they save quartz for her if they don't know how she is gonna be in the Nasuverse?
She could have been some cowtit Raita is used to draw, muscle woman or not slutty 7yo for all we knew, it would be odd for someone to save quart for someone they don't know.
>>
>>146032939
>>146033068
>>146033187
Charles de Beaumont is D'Eon.
>>
>>146033094
I love how "the Terrible" was an honorific that referenced Ivan's skill in war.
>>
Baking.
>>
>>146033308
Yeah, the Terrible means terrible for his enemies, not terrible as a ruler. It gets mixed up a lot by westerners.
>>
>>146033192
>Fuck, most people thought she was going to be a he.
No they didn't. This is Fate, everyone knew Shuten would be genderbent from day one. Doubly so since he's most famous for disguising himself as a woman and seducing Kintoki.
>>
>>146033420
This, anyone who thought Shuten-douji would be a he is an idiot.
>>
>>146033405
Yeah.
I actually didn't know that until I saw a documentary on the History Channel...you know, back when they actually did history.
>>
>>146033303
I am not familiar with French history.
>>
>>146033420
>No they didn't.
You can go on the archives right now and see people both referring to Shuten as a boy, and people arguing over whether or not he will be genderbent. Don't rewrite history.
>>
>>146033681
>>146033681
>>146033681
>>
>>146032939
>Yin Shun
>died: 2005
Please be true, BL would just burn down.
>>
>>146033580
One or two idiots forgetting where they are is not "most people."
>>
>>146033743
No, over 50% of people talking about Shuten is most, you pedantic shit. It's a fact that most people referred to him rather then her and the conversations about Shuten are still up for anyone to see.

I'm sure you feel smug about it now that she's already released but it's a fact that that was the general belief.
Thread posts: 809
Thread images: 143

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.