[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A kind of MMO.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

Hey Anons !

Is there a MMO which give you the impression of being part of something bigger than you and all the others players ? I'm sorry I can't explain myself but I think EVE Online is one example: i would like to know if you guys have another one in mind.

Lets talk !
>>
>>145891714
GW2's living story and the way quests/events work give you an immersion and feeling of making change to the world if there are some players in the same zone as you but it's really casual and the feeling is somewhat shallow. Wurm online is a sandbox crafting open world mmo with an insane amount of tiny details that affect the outcome of everything (such as the day of the calendar or somebody making an offering to a god on the opposite side of the world) and is extremely slow paced and time consuming (things like mining or farming can take weeks) and the map started out pristine and now they escalated into being filled with multiple player made villages that cooperate and make for an unique economy and inter-player dependance.
>>
>>145894784

I just begin to play GW2 but I don't know Wurm Online and it seems very interesting. Thank man.
>>
>>145891714
Ever heard of Wakfu? Everything there is player-based, economy, even environment. You can even be governor of one of four nations. It's a turn-based mmo tho, if you're into that you'll get hooked instantly. Sadly tho, it hit its peak somewhere around '12/'13, great community. now its just shadow of its former self, most of good players stopped playing, leaving autist and/or edgy 12 years old kids. Still good if you're playing with friends tho
>>
>>145899770

Yeah I heard of it. But I'm not into this kind of game, especially the graphics.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.