[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/dbdg/ Dead by Daylight General #8

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 796
Thread images: 121

File: dbd-newslider-mainbg2.jpg (310KB, 2000x1142px) Image search: [Google]
dbd-newslider-mainbg2.jpg
310KB, 2000x1142px
Old thread: >>145694785

It's a feature edition

>What is Dead by Daylight?
Asymmetrical Online multiplayer. 4 survivors scramble to fix 5 generators, while 1 killer wants to sacrifice all of them
>Sounds like evolve
It's not. Survivors have to avoid the killer at all costs, whereas the killer has to hunt for them. Everyone has their own objective.
>General info
Pastebin with most questions asked: http://pastebin.com/DDddy4uE (embed)
Pastebin with peek at what's in the full release in terms of levels: http://pastebin.com/FE58REXD (embed)
Pastebin with all of the values for Cheat Engine (perks/items/whatnot): http://pastebin.com/vCh6gxR6 (embed)
>Official site
http://www.deadbydaylight.com/
>Video of the thread
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGhIXLO3ul8

Steam group soon if someone makes some shitty OC.
>>
Opening a closet to hide in and finding out Meg is in there!
>>
>>145744365
first for claudette
>>
File: 1442693967832.gif (1014KB, 245x160px) Image search: [Google]
1442693967832.gif
1014KB, 245x160px
>mfw a wraith let all 3 survivors escape solely so he could camp my body on a hook and and wail at it until I died
>>
I need blood points as fast as possible, what do.
>>
File: 20160615173129_1.jpg (445KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160615173129_1.jpg
445KB, 1920x1080px
>Be killer in lobby
>See hacker
Time to close it and recreate :^)
>>
>>145744515
All Wraiths do that. It's why the Wraith is the least fun killer to play against. Trapper can plant some traps and then walk away. So long as he doesn't go to the other side of the map he can come back in time to take out snagged survivors or replace the guy on the hook with his saviour. Hillybilly can sprint across the map and then come back quickly and interrupt heroics.

All Wraith can do is cloak and camp, and has the least pursuit capability, so every single Wraith camps like crazy. Whether people win against Wraith depends entirely on whether the team is smart enough to consider anyone hooked by Wraith to already be dead.
>>
>>145744648
>hacker
How so?
>>
>>145744717
It's impossible to get that far without hacks in it's current state.
>git gud
You can literally win as survivor, escape at the end and STILL lose a rank pip. It's literally impossible without cheats and exploits.
>>
>>145744768
Even if they max out every single category?
>>
>>145744515
>wraith with insidious perk
>hook a nerd
>bing bong the bell a little and stand still and watch
>someone plays hero
>uncloak, slap him

why yes the two for one special sounds great, what's the soup of the day
>>
>>145744819
If you have insidious why even bother cloaking?
>>
>>145744792
Tod do that you'd have to intentionally get caught and dick around the killer just to farm points, or have teammates intentionally let themselves get injured so you can heal them.
It's funny, the better you are at the game, the less points you get. Same goes for killer, killing the survivors too quickly or efficiently will leave you with less points. There have been multiple times where I've deranked as killer despite having killed every survivor. And I lose them because I apparently killed them too fast.
>>
>>145744907
I've seen people open the exit, and then, even after everyone has escaped, go back to find the killer and fuck with him for more points. Not just taunting him outside the exit, but playing with him for some time.
>>
Why the FUCK do random crows circle above me?
>>
>>145744882
that's the point, ding the bell to make them think you're cloaking (doesn't interrupt insidious) and sit there and watch them try to go for the cheeky save

wraith is bad, but he's the most fun imo
>>
>>145744948
That's so risky though, because if he catches you that's it, you'll de-rank.
>>
>>145744997
You said uncloak though.
>>
>>145744907
Rushiz is legit

played with him a bunch (as the killer, seems like i'm the only one capable of killing him since he's always gone up in rank each time i see him).

i mean he's not mlg pro but he'll always escape against any killer that isn't me apparently (and even then he's escaped me more than i've killed him).
>>
File: 20160617103204_1.jpg (350KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160617103204_1.jpg
350KB, 1920x1080px
>This faggot thought he was hot shit tea-bagging the hatch
lmao
>>
>>145744907
>>145745126
>>145744648
Rushiz is rank 1 now
>>
>>145744952

Are you standing in one place for too long?

If you are, you're a shitter and the crow goods are pointing you out for it.
>>
>>145745193
brb reporting him
Really hope they do something about the hackers soon.
>>
File: EXIT.jpg (175KB, 541x649px) Image search: [Google]
EXIT.jpg
175KB, 541x649px
>>145744462
>>
>>145745267
what do you even mean by hacking here?

you can't hack your ranks and he didn't transfer over his blood points from the beta since i played with him when he was rank 19 low level claudette

he just plays constantly.
>>
>>145745332
Prove it by showing his profile.
>>
File: rushiz.png (50KB, 635x145px) Image search: [Google]
rushiz.png
50KB, 635x145px
>>145745392
this?
>>
I'm honestly amazed these threads are still active

I figured this game would be niche as fuck and wouldn't have an audience, especially on 4chan.
>>
>>145745186
i grabbed someone last second too right as they entered the hatch (they were camping it letting there teammates die)

also Hillbillyo best killer.
>>
>>145744768
Why lie?
>>
>>145745186

I don't teabag killers

I know how frustrating it can get when you have a bad kill
>>
File: 20160617162039_1.jpg (258KB, 1920x1080px)
20160617162039_1.jpg
258KB, 1920x1080px
>>145745583
>>
>>145745740
Did you miss the part where they said you have to play around with the killer?

Unfortunately with the way the system works currently you're forced to actually interact with your team and killer, if you just ghost it you're pretty much fucked.
>>
>>145745651
>chasing a guy around the map
>right on his heels, but I let him run so I can get those sweet hunter points
>he hops through a window
>I rev my chainsaw at him and run around
>he hops through again
>teabags
motherfucker do you honestly think I can't catch you
>>
>>145745740
so you didn't get enough points

go juke the killer/save someone

the game literally does not care what you do in the game as long as you reach the point limits as survivor or killer

I've had three people escape as killer and gained rank

I've died as survivor and gained rank

escaping is not a win state it's just +5000 points.
>>
Before the start of every match, I inform everyone of some basic communication tools

1) Not struggling on the hook means I'm safe for a rescue
2) Repeated mini struggles means I'm being camped, fuck off and get generators
3) If I'm in phase 2 and you're too far away, just get the generators. Especially if I alerted you previously about camping. I will struggle till the end to buy time.
4) If you do a full struggle, I will not rescue you.
5) If you or I are injured and I teabag while you're working on a generator, stop for heal before you complete the generator

These simple rules helps me communicate with my team. Too bad they're still idiots.
>>
There have been reports of cosmetics being inside of mystery boxes. I wonder how true that is
>>
>>145745912
waste of time since newbies or shitters will be so shit that none of that will make a difference and if you're playing with decent survivors they'll know when to heal/save/handle themselves just fine.
>>
Ebin OC coming through

Tripwire

>Skill
Carries around 4 hard to spot wires attached to two rusted rods.

-The wire spans the width of a door or narrow passage

-Causes survivors but not killers to trip and stumble, slowing them down for a few seconds

-Addons add functionality to the wire. i.e. can hold a pallet down if a survivor tries to drop it.

-Can be 'attached' to a window. The animation places it a foot away from a window. Any survivor juking from wire to window goes face first into the edge and causes a sound bubble. Survivor is stunned for a second.

-Killer nerfs zerk for no reason instead of fixing his game

>Cons:

Can't be placed in open areas
Limited number
Doesn't incapacitate or injure

>Pros:
Harder to spot than bear traps
Quicker to set up
Addons allow you to outsmart pallet nerds
Stealthily counters windows
>>
File: two morons.webm (977KB, 850x414px) Image search: [Google]
two morons.webm
977KB, 850x414px
Posting my mad master plays.
>>
I got this "hit 11 people out of cloak" ritual.

It's gay as fuck, Wraith is so fucking bad.
>>
>>145746307
>do something similar once
>get jammed between killer and wall
>get fucking sliced
>>
Guys, great idea here, what if Monstrous Shrine applied to ALL hooks?
>>
>>145745994
Pretty sure the only cosmetics at the moment are the bloody versions of default, which you get for reaching max rank/level.
>>
>>145744768
I am rank 11 as killer right now, wraith all the way. Seem to get a diamond every round. Although with the last survivor if I can afford to I cloak and uncloak in front of him repeatedly, you can max out devious blood points this way, that probably contributes some.
>>
>Get higher shadowborne perk, field of view is slightly wider
>when cloaked you can see the edges of what your normal vision would be
>field of view is at least 20% more

Most OP perk so far, so many survivors try to do that trick where they run around a corner and crouch, and I can barely see them. IDK if it widens my red light though.
>>
>>145746307

This happened to me today

Because of the camera angle on the killer perspective, he thought I was on the other side and he broke the palette to get through.

I was behind him the entire time and slowly walked away into some bushes. Never saw him after that.

Supreme nukes.
>>
>>145746607
Killer is different. I'm 15 myself but killer is a lot easier to rank up than survivor.
>>
>>145746261
this is the second time i've seen a killer idea that is basically bear traps but not as good
>>
>>145747045
The thing about sidegrades is that it's hard to get a good balance without being a reskinned original or over/under powered.

Either way, I tried.
>>
>know exactly where the hatch is
>sitting right on top of it
>survivor is already up to it and through by the time my decloak finishes

I'm pretty sure they didn't even playtest this crap.
>>
File: kill self.jpg (199KB, 1024x749px) Image search: [Google]
kill self.jpg
199KB, 1024x749px
>am tool box shitter taking down hooks and bear traps at speed of light
>Trappers sees this and makes bee line to me
>bait him into the juke house see him drop a trap at the window and loop to other side
>it was trap
>grabs me drops and just beats me to death
>he was rank two killer level 32

Have no words for this.
>>
>>145747365
I once chainsawed a cunt running to it but he JUST touched it while incapped, which let him escape. Even if the killer guards it, the survivor will always have the upperhand.
>>
Why is every survivor a teabagging shitlord?
>>
>Incapped some tryhard teabagging faggot
>He miraculously stands back up and escapes
They seriously need to fix this shit.
>>
>>145747365
If you want to be meta when it comes to the last two just knock them one down and hang the other. Turn your sound way up so you can hear the whimpers of the one on the ground.

If you cant find him just guard the hatch till he dies.
>>
File: 1442799566203.gif (364KB, 535x535px)
1442799566203.gif
364KB, 535x535px
Female killer

W
H
E
N
?
!
>>
God matchmaking is fucking shit right now. Why does it stop trying to find people for your room after like 3 minutes.
>>
>>145748169
>tfw I literally have had no matachmaking problems in 15 hours of play
Not even one of those steam forum shitters who refuse to acknowledge game problems. Where are you guys located?
>>
>>145748130
I would be for a medusa/witch type killer. When you look at her with the camera it zooms in on her face, she screams and slows you, if injured your paralyzed. Have her right click radius her terror radius to 0, but she goes at around half speed.
>>
>3 level 10 survivors and a level 5
>catch 3 of them trying to repair a generator
>hook one of them and set a trap
>stand around the corner of the house and listen for them
>saviour gets trapped and the unhook one gets away
>hook the saviour and go around the corner of the house
>this ends up being the whole game
>hook kill 3 of them on the same hook
>left the last one to bleed out on the floor near it

Goddamn, the killer is so satisfying
>>
>>145746524
Some guy posted a dwight cosmetic in the last thread which was basically the manager vest but blue instead of brown
>>
>>145748130
>tfw you will never get hooked by a female killer
Why even juke?
>>
>>145748429
>When you look at her with the camera it zooms in on her face

you played STALKER didn't you?
>>
The devs seriously need to do something about the hackers, this shit is getting so fucking out of hand.
>>
Why the fuck am I leveling down after won two games in row as a killer? Is this a bug?
>>
>>145749171
You sure it's hacking? Because there are plenty of bugs that make it seem like hacking.
>>
>>145749551
http://imgur.com/a/vOOUv
Hack that prevented me from picking her up, so she was able to crawl to the exit.
>>
>>145749510
How many points did you get?
>>
>>145749583
That is a known bug. Looks like she just got lucky. Usually it ends with them bleeding o
>>
>>145749583
That's a bug anon, I've gotten it too once.

I have no idea what causes it to be honest.
>>
>>145749601
Killed three survivors and got around 8k both games. I lost a pip in each one.
>>
>>145749673
whoops
*bleeding out because nobody can heal them or interact with them in any way
>>
>>145749718
You need 10k points to get a diamond
>>
>>145749673
>>145749691
Why do the devs refuse to fix it?
>>
>>145749874
So I pretty much ranked down because I didn't get the last guy or hooked someone multiple times. Cool
>>
>>145749718
You should be getting over 10k points with 3 dead, I have gotten over 10k with 2 dead and some shenanigans
>>
>>145750053
Yeah you need to chase them around and beat them up. Let them heal themselves and beat them up again. Let them pull each other off the hooks. That's how you get a lot of points.
>>
Alright spill the beans

How do i cheat
>>
>>145745567
It's probably only a dozen of us actually posting in here. You can tell who certain fuckers are because they keep reposting their webms. Some of them were good for a first time watch, the others weren't worth whatever amount of time it takes to make them.

But for why the threads are so active it's just because the game is so good. Unlike most other competitive games and you know you're losing, you have to slog through the rest of the match unless you want some type of penalty.
This you can lose like thirty seconds in and can be in another match in the next thirty. Even though the game can be frustrating to the point that one retard in a previous thread saying he might break stuff the fact we can rapidly get another chance of that sweet taste of victory so quickly is what keeps us playing. It also helps that pretty much everything you do feels clutch in this game.

>Jukehouse the fuck out of a killer to distract him while your team mate escapes?
Clutch.
>Pull someone off a hook against a camper killer you stunned with a pallet?
Clutch.
>Repair a entire generator without the killer ever coming near you?
Clutch and wew I'm totally so stealthy.
>>
>>145750515
I really shouldn't be leveling down though. It should at least stay the same.
>>
>>145750037
They are jacking off at E3
>>
>>145750558
I think you buy one of those helium tanks from amazon
>>
>>145750558
Step 1: Suck a dick.
Step 2: Die.
Step 3: Repeat steps 1 & 2.
>>
>>145750615
I agree with you there
>>
Killer idea

Scarecrow

Scarecrows are randomly placed around the map

M2 allows you to looks cycle through the placed Scarecrows and activating will allow you to possess the selected scarecrow

10 second cooldown and each time you possess a scarecrow, it'll be destroyed after

Standing still for several seconds and you will enter a statue-like pose. The giveaway is that you're not perched on a stand, so if the Survivors are close they'll know it's you.
>>
>>145749008
Actually no, but I do remember a webm where some mutant did that
>>
>>145750053
Kinda. You can only rank or derank, there's no in between. For ranking, you need 10k points.

The thing is you can only get 5k points in each category. Hunting is basically impossible, you only get points for it for finding survivors (a mere 100 points) and following them around, which is even less points. Brutality requires you to actually hit them, but hits only count for 250 points each. Deviousness requires you to use your special abilities to get survivors, such as traps. Finally the sacrifice thing requires you to sacrifice.

If you get all four survivors on hooks you'll only get 5k points out of that. So what often ends up happening against bad survivors is you find them (400 and change for 4 survivors), beat them down (2 hits each for 250 so 2k total) and hook them all (5k points). Problem is, that's only 8k points tops, which will derank you. Even if a few survivors get off hooks you'll still get 1k to 1.5k points at most from the chase and hits, which will point you somewhere in the 9k range which, again, will derank you.

If you're really concerned with ranking up play Wraith. Wraith gets a massive bonus for hitting a survivor after uncloaking, like 750 Deviousness points or something, so after just four hits you've got an extra 3k points. Even if you only manage to sacrifice two or three you can still make up the needed points as long as you were actively chasing and hitting people.
>>
>>145751129
>self-care
This is the most stupidly broken dumb shit that has ever existed.
>>
>>145751678
Most of the teachable perks are broken as fuck

>sprint burst
Can't catch me
>self heal
Can't down me
>saboteur
Ayy no hooks no traps
>>
>>145751129
>Hunting is basically impossible, you only get points for it for finding survivors (a mere 100 points) and following them around, which is even less points
You get a bunch of Hunting points for pulling people out of closets. Like 600 I think. That's pretty rare though.
>>
Just got out of a game vs HB.
One guy got mowed down and hooked, the other two guys ran in to save him and got chainsaw'd themselves.
One guy got off and was glitched-floating carried body? so I fucked around until HB came after me
Turns out he could still repair shit and whatnot, had no idea. Sorry for giving up so quick, Dwight.
>>
>>145751909
How often do people actually hide in closets though?
>>
File: 87654323567.png (199KB, 376x386px) Image search: [Google]
87654323567.png
199KB, 376x386px
HAS ANYONE FOUND ANY COSMETICS YET
>>
File: 1464553652296.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1464553652296.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>Mfw finally set up a macro to spam spacebar and a/d wiggle for me

This game just became 10 times more bearable
>>
>>145753331
You mean the only cosmetics? You get variants of their default covered in blood. Need to prestige first before finding any.
>>
File: srs m8.jpg (61KB, 1024x768px)
srs m8.jpg
61KB, 1024x768px
>running around cloaked as Wraith
>catch one of the last survivors hiding in the corn
>DING DING a little to spook him
>he doesn't move
>maybe he didn't see me
>walk to his other side
>DING DING
>just fucking sitting there
>fully uncloak and smack his ass
>finally he runs off

How can you be this stupid?
>>
Autohaven wreckers is easily the worst map in the game.

Killer has zero chance against anyone not braindead.
>>
File: lrkFT8W.jpg (165KB, 1062x1062px)
lrkFT8W.jpg
165KB, 1062x1062px
>main Wraith as the Killer
>LITERALLY THE WORST KILLER
>faggots literally troll the entire time by window hopping repeatedly in abuse spots
>can't do shit bc MUH SLOW STEP MUH ANIMATIONS
>go after others and catch one or two
>they already unlocked 4 gens by the time I get one bc MUH WINDOW/BARRICADE TROLLING

I FUCKING SWEAR TO GOD THEY BETTER FIX THIS SHIT SOON BECAUSE IT'S FUCKING BROKEN AS SHIT

YOU FAGGOTS WHO ABUSE WINDOW AND CADES I WILL FUCKING RAPE YOUR MOM AND SIS BRUV I SWEARS IT
>>
File: 20060506.jpg (104KB, 595x842px) Image search: [Google]
20060506.jpg
104KB, 595x842px
>>145754084
It would be easy to fix, 3 vaults in under lets say 10-15 seconds makes you slip and fall, giving the killer enough time to get you
>>
>>145754084
i don't even attempt to escape from Wraith/Hillbilly

I just go to the nearest juke spot and stay there until they give up
>>
>>145754084
I'm betting they won't fix Wraith at all because his design itself doesn't suit the game.

He just has no way of instantly downing people or keeping them on hooks, which means if you actually want to kill people you're forced to camp them.
>>
>>145754206
Tbh I think they should make it like the hooks
>1 in 4 chances to slip n fall during vaulting or dropping barricades
>animation length set same as killer window/cade animation

BOOM FAGGOT WINDOW SPAMMED BE FUCKED YO

it's such a bullshit system only the trapper can deal with these cucks
>>
>>145753729
Someone posted a Dwight in a blue waistcost instead of brown the other day
>>
I cannot find a fucking lobby all of a sudden?

I look for a lobby and I just sit there with waiting for a bit, then it kicks me back to join a lobby.

What the fuck is going on? I already restarted the game.
>>
FUCKING DISCONNECTING SHITTERS MADE ME ONLY GET 9891 POINTS AND I RANKED DOWN REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>145754543
Speaking of ranked

Does anyone else agree that the ranking system is autistic?

You could do amazing but derank for literally no reason other then DIDN'T STALK THE SURVIVOR LONG ENOUGH or DIDN'T GO INTO THE BASEMENT LONG ENOUGH etc. Yet you could kill all 4 survivors and derank/escape with multiple gens or saves.

Where is the consistency? Also why the fuck does it say victory if your fucking deranking? What?
>>
>>145754716
No I like the ranking system. Encourages killers to be like movie monsters.
>>
>>145754798
Rank for the killer is a shit atm though because of the window/cade abuse. The only killer that can properly do ranked is the trapper which is dull
>>
File: meatshield.webm (3MB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
meatshield.webm
3MB, 900x506px
i got you dwight
>>
>>145754852
>which is dull
90% of killers are wraith for some reason
>>
Fuck the wraith, having no heartbeat is absolutely bullshit. I never get caught by any other killer
>>
>>145754943
I'm glad I can liven things up with a chainsaw then. VROOM VROOM
>>
>>145753835
I'd play hillbilly more if it wasn't for that map.
>>
>>145754943
Really? Wraith is awful though
>>
>>145754871
Why do people bother posting webms of playing against a Wraith?

He's such an awful killer that you should absolutely escape unless you majorly fuck up. Claiming you're good when playing against a Wraith is like claiming you're good at chess because you beat a retarded three year old.
>>
>>145754984
When the wraith is visible he has no heartbeat?
>>
>>145755258
This.

The wraith is the slowest killer unless invisible which is also fucking useless because of the 4 SECOND DECLOAK MEME

Also has no option to stop you from window hopping or spam cading trick spots unlike the trapper and Hbilly

His passives are utter shit that just make it to where you can feel his """"terror"""" farther away and can see footsteps longer

It's just an awful killer all around, you can literally outrun most wraiths without a passive and his animations are fucking super long.

Until they fix cade/window abusing and buff the wraith he is objectively the worst killer and easiest to counter
>>
>>145754984
Normal killer
>Fixing generator
>Start hearing heartbeats
>Hide behind something nearby
>He wanders around for a bit then fucks off

Wraith
>Fixing generator
>No heartbeats
>Out of nowhere bells start ringing
>Wraith is right next to me
>Get a small headstart about the equivalent of vaulting one window
>He eventualy catches up and gets at least one hit in

Wraith throws the rulebook out the window. Since you all seem to think hes so terrible can anyone give me some tips?
>>
>>145755525
You can see him easy even when he's invis. He has predator cloak so all you need to do is look for a tall, dark, shimmering figure and not hug it. Wraith also has no way to counter juke shack of cheesy pallet hopping. He has to DING DING DONG to go in and out of invis so make sure you keep track of it. Last but not least, don't be retarded.
>>
>>145755525
Use your eyes since his invisibility is more of a active camo from MGS or Predator

Bam, Wraith has to chase you longer and probably will give up 99% of the time.
>>
>>145755525
as soon as you see him nearing you while he's cloaked or start to hear his growling it's time to book it

find a window he can't easily go back and forth around and then just stay there until he gets annoyed and fucks off (same applies to Hillbilly)

There is absolutely nothing Hillbilly and Wraith can do to you if you're sitting at a window with a wall too wide to quickly go around.
>>
Is the base movement speed of the hillbilly slower than the trapper? Had a stupid survivor running in circles around some crates and I couldn't catch up.
>>
>>145755525
When the bell rings the wraith goes to a dead stop. It takes 3-4 seconds to decloak. Just run to barricades or windows and just abuse the windows until he fucking rages and leaves. That's it.

Their is a perk that let's you see a fucking killer when he looks at you which makes the wraith cucked to shit, also a perk that gives you a 5 second map awareness of any killer when you do all the generators.

Bring a med kit with you and play the window game with the wraith. By the time he is raging over your faggotry your team will have had 5 gens down and all leaving giving you time to leave. It's that easy. It's literally brain dead easy

You will learn that maining a killer will show you what the flaws are early on from good exploiting cuck players
>>
>>145755823
Wraith and Hbilly have slower turning speed.
>>
>down three survivors
>one leaves right as I pick him up
>the other glitches right as I pick him up and now I can't move
Fucking hell.
>>
>>145754871
You are lucky he did'nt have the perk that makes you downed when he hits players after the gates can be opened.
>>
Reminder: If his username contains his twitch, leave him on the hook to bitch
>>
File: flawlessvictory.jpg (114KB, 846x602px) Image search: [Google]
flawlessvictory.jpg
114KB, 846x602px
Serial killers HATE him. This one quirky trick got him a perfect match and TONS of bloodpoints.
>>
>>145756505
Ahahahaha ahhhhh
>>
>>145744648
>see persons name
>god damn that name looks familiar
>log into steam
>RUSHIZ playing Warframe
Not sure if hes a hacker or not ive been playing quite a bit on and off and ive seens him on Dead by daylight a lot, he was on it for like 24 hours straight when it released.
>>
Handy tip for ranking up: If your pips aren't saving at the end of the game, make sure you leave the game BEFORE the killer does (And vice versa if you are playing killer). Something about the other team leaving first fucks the game up for some reason.
>>
HOW TO RANK UP AS SURVIVOR

LEAVE GAME BEFORE KILLER DOES
>>
>>145754871
Nice, thought maybe I was the only body blocker. Some times it doesn't work though, like I'll be running parallel to the fucking killer and just can't get in front of him to save the half healther.
>>
>>145756720
What does leaving do? Just gives you more xp?
>>
>>145756889
rank has nothing to do with xp. if you leave before killer you get to keep the pips you earn
>>
>>145756979
Oh nice. Leaving at the end of every game now
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/10502307
>>
Rusty chain is bugged.

If you down someone with the chainsaw, they can't get back up. When you heal a downed survivor, it gets stuck at 50%.
>>
File: Ding Dong Dwight Time.webm (3MB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
Ding Dong Dwight Time.webm
3MB, 900x506px
>>
Does anyone else just leave on the wreckers map with the jukehouse with 3 windows all next to each other? Really just cannot be bothered to play with it.
>>
File: really.gif (891KB, 325x252px) Image search: [Google]
really.gif
891KB, 325x252px
>>145757245
>3 survivors in 1 spot
>barely hits one
>thinks hes good enough to post a Webm
>>
File: 1465898518484.png (52KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
1465898518484.png
52KB, 500x366px
>>145757461
>think the wraith can do anything else that's useful

Anon i...
>>
File: salute.jpg (24KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
salute.jpg
24KB, 500x334px
>>145754871
>This guy
>>
>>145757442
Is that what that piece of shit map is called? Why in the fuck did they design a building with literally 3 windows side by side with a huge fucking wall in between?

I swear they were drunk and thought it'd be funny to watch the killers rage
>>
>autohaven wreckers
Fuck it, I'm just leaving if I'm killer here, unless they're completely fucking retarded there's zero chance of killing anyone.
>>
>>145757442
If they go there and start teabagging after they have gate open I will leave.
>>
>daily ritual
>rescue 7 survivors from hooks
>every killer camps the hook
is there any way to skip daily rituals? like does the greyed out X become available when you have three or something?
>>
>>145757461
webm was just because suddenly three dwights

>barely hits one
what does this even mean, what was i supposed to do, not hit them?

I wiped them that game anyway since i'm a rank 7 killer autist but i've only played trapper until now.
>>
how to teabag? post webm
>>
>>145757936
Prove it

I know for a fact you are not a rank 7 wraith killer. You are shit
>>
>>145758020
i literally just said i've only played trapper until now
>>
>>145758073
That's the only way to get to that rank imo. You will drop as the wraith
>>
File: wraith.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wraith.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>145754984
>>145755525
Whats up with all this wraith hate?
I do fairly well with him, I play him exclusively, I have done hillbilly a couple times and trapper in beta. Granted window jukers give me a hard time but I still manage to get them time to time.I do have very good internet so maybe the edge in latency is what does it? There is one area window area I absolutely hate, give you a hint its not in autohaven junker.

I was playing survivor for a bit and every wraith I run in to does it wrong
Dont camp hooks, you can run across the map fast some one unhooking another is not fixing gens
When there is 1 gen left and depending on how spread out they are you can easily run back and forth to all of em
Knocking people down is some times good enough, I have caught people fixing gens because they thought I was gonna hook the guy first
Decloak out of sight, frequently get people run around a corner only to run in to me
In lobby look for the most experienced player, if its a bunch of lvl 1's and some level 15 you should focus him given the chance
>>
Which one is better to use, Agitation or Iron Grip?
>>
>>145758246
eh i've won that game with the webm and another after it

if i see a high level meg/claudette then i'll just swap to Trapper

>>145758286
Agitation in most scenarios since less travel time to hook means more time doing other things
>>
>>145758251
What perks are those? Wtf is that red one niggah?
>>
>>145758402
probably shadowborn which increases your FoV a pretty big amount and 'clears' your vision a bit (less visual noise)

crow one just gives a notification whenever someone disturbs crows in a fairly large area around you (startling them yourself also does it)

other one is extremely slightly increased attack speed/recovery
>>
Fellow macro bros. Has anyone managed to set up a wiggle macro?

This is what mine looks like at the moment but it doesn't work. I've tried the delay faster/slower but it still doesn't do anything
>>
>>145758572
You need a delay between down and up.
>>
>>145758670
That would make sense, I've never tried to macro before this game.

How big should the delay be do you think?
>>
>>145758251
>Rank 10 wraith

Literally how
>>
>>145758854
There's rank 1 wraiths on twitch
>>
>>145758879
Hackers. Literally impossible
>>
File: JAKEASS.png (61KB, 386x405px) Image search: [Google]
JAKEASS.png
61KB, 386x405px
>>145757461
>>145758020
>>145758246
Can you stop sperging the fuck out?
I imagine you might be a cool dude but who gives a fuck if he's good? To me anyway it was apparent he made it because they huddled up like a bunch of lemmings or it was after the half time at the super bowl.

Just chill.
Grab your sidechick Meg, bring her to the basement of the traphouse and then show her your bloody disgusting mixtape with the mean hooks.
I JUST MADE A U N D E R A T E D POST
>>
>>145758959
bait
>>
File: 1462909573369.jpg (11KB, 251x242px)
1462909573369.jpg
11KB, 251x242px
>>145758879
Yeah hacking is a thing
>>
>>145759048
Do we have a DbD version of the bait maymay?
>>
>>145758572
kys
>>
Ya all these, unrelenting sucks though I don't have, the cool down is like 9% less if you miss and 6% less if you hit some one.

I can only imagine how good some of the cross abilities would be good on this. Shadowborn is probably the most Op trait I know of
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (272KB, 1125x591px)
Untitled.jpg
272KB, 1125x591px
>>145758735
Like .06 for each press is fine. The one before this I tried to make .03-04 each and I don't know if that was what fucked it up but it didn't work.
>>
>>145744648
>A LEVEL 19 IS A HACKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you're a faggot, uninstall the game
>>
File: 1466072972705.jpg (52KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
1466072972705.jpg
52KB, 600x480px
>saving someone from basement hook as last left vs trapper
>mfw dodging 3 traps afterwards and both escaping successfully
>>
File: 1464186864151.gif (3MB, 640x266px) Image search: [Google]
1464186864151.gif
3MB, 640x266px
>>145758879
Lol so they use a hack on stream?
>>
>>145758572
Have you tried chopping your dick off? I think that might do the trick.
>>
Do the add-ons for Killers ever get used up since they can't "die"?
>>
File: 1456308546841.gif (436KB, 182x179px) Image search: [Google]
1456308546841.gif
436KB, 182x179px
>>145754871
>>
File: 1466022268928.jpg (42KB, 637x438px)
1466022268928.jpg
42KB, 637x438px
It's a "If you're not getting generators no one is getting generators" episode
>>
>>145755451
People mostly play him just to spam bell in front of hooked survivor and farm bloodpoints, it gives +250 per decloak
>>
Can private lobby start with just 2 players? Can you select a map? I've got 20 minutes till refund is invalid, and I'd like to check if the massive performance drop since beta is fixed with the early patches.
>>
>game lasts exactly two minutes before everyone gets downed
>>
>not playing wraith with insidious
>not ringing the bell so you get all the bing bong bings for a cloak but actually you're just standing still and going into insidious and waiting for some guy to assume you're invis harassing generators to save a hooked survivor

works too well
>>
>>145760096
>30secs in
>1 on the hook struggling
>1 on the ground
>1 in the closet with crows on top

:^)
>>
File: 1458843044639.jpg (84KB, 960x720px)
1458843044639.jpg
84KB, 960x720px
not sure if wraith really is bad or this general is just full of shitters
>>
>>145758286
Both.
>>
trapper is best killer. wraith and hillbilly is equal shit
>>
>hook someone
>set down two traps in the grass next to the hook and fuck off elsewhere
>the hero and the hooked each walk into different traps at exactly the same time
oh god I think I came a little.
>>
>>145760334
It is. Trapper and Hillbilly both have good abilities that can be used to decimate the survivors if used correctly.

The Wraith relies solely on retarded survivors not to see you while invisible, not to hear you uncloaking behind them, and not to SEE you uncloaking behind them. To top it off, he's pretty slow.
>>
>>145759528
Killer addons are one-use.
>>
Holy shit, just played as a survivor on that map with the bunker that has 3 windows in a row across a massive wall, what the fuck were they thinking?

Juked the killer back and forth through the windows for a solid 3 minutes while everyone else got generators, then i used my Meg speedperk to fuck off to the exit.
>>
Finally got a skelly key but too afraid to use it.
>>
Are there any cosmetics for the killers?
>>
>get to rank 12 killer within first 48 hours
>impossible to rank up any furthers as everyone just leaves now
I feel fucking lucky every time i'm able to get someone on a hook before they leave
>>
File: hatch-spawn.jpg (2MB, 1280x1440px)
hatch-spawn.jpg
2MB, 1280x1440px
>>145760629
reminder that you need two generators online to open the hatch
>>
>>145760587
I'm not even sure there are enough traps on the map to fully seal up that juke house. It's fucking awful.
>>
>>145760869
Diddly desu, I'm at 8 and 2 pipperoonis.

I don't know why I don't have more leaving. I let the last survivor squirm loose several times and funnel them into traps for more points, but they stay.
>>
>>1457608845
Is the hatch visible when the game begins?
Have played a lot of games and haven't heard any of the audio ques that I'm near it.
>>
>>145761236
yes it's visible but it's closed and there's no audio cue until it opens
>>
>>145761361
Wrong, it has an audio cue when you have <2 generators online but is invisible.
>>
>>145761236
Tip number 1:
Yes they spawn randomly PER GAME, not randomly around the map.
Or so that has been my experience all day and throughout the BETA.

Tip 2:
You need at least 2 generators up and running to guarantee a high chance of the spawn of an escape hatch.

Tip 3:
Everybody but you needs to die.

Tip 4:
Escape hatches generally (Not always) spawn very close to the main 2 story buildings of the map.
On rare occasions it can spawn inside the building.

Tip 5:
There's only 1 escape hatch.

Tip 6:
The killer can catch you mid animation jumping into the hatch.
They're also likely to camp the hatch if they're not dumb.
Let's just hope they don't find it, or you.

Tip 7: You can use a skeleton key to open the hatch if you're able to find it before hand and have the set amount of generators running.
I have not seen if everybody has to die/leave in this case.

Tip 8: You can hear the hatch open if you happen to be near by when the last person dies.
>>
File: 1466116187197.jpg (207KB, 1920x1080px)
1466116187197.jpg
207KB, 1920x1080px
Not my screenshot, but how come the skulls are different for two of them?
>>
>>145761604
shit, that sounds difficult. only time i saw a hatch was when when all gennies were down and we had two people left. somehow the hatch opened up right next to the exit.
>>
>>145761710
dead from bleeding out vs dead from hook
>>
>>145758286
You take both and take everyone to the fun house.
>>
>>145761761

Is that if they get downed / incapacitated and aren't rescued and/or healed for the full duration of the red bar?
>>
Last guy I was hooking DC'd now hes just a black phantom stuck on it. Game wont end, any way to fix this?
>>
There seems to be a misconception here about Wraith and how it's hard to rank up. It's actually the opposite, the wraith is the easiest to rank up for one specific reason: You get huge bonuses for hitting people shortly after you uncloak, which will often give you enough points to break 10k.
>>
>>145762046
Pull up the hub and crank one out.

Game should time out eventually. Or you can just quit.
>>
>>145761491
>I found basement absence
The hatch is visible
>>
>>145762046
He didn't DC. The game glitched for him, and he's stuck in there. He's still ingame, eventually he'll give up waiting for you to leave and leave himself.
>>
File: don't panic.png (2MB, 1301x1061px)
don't panic.png
2MB, 1301x1061px
PANIC
>>
>>145762341
>I found basement absence
wat

also it's invisible until you have two generators online, I have personally tested this

if you don't believe, find a screenshot of the hatch with no generators up
>>
>>145762341
as others have said it's invisible until there are two generators left
i've had it spawn right in front of me ~3 times
>>
>>145762341
It's invisible even if you're the last one alive unless you meet the criteria >>145761604

see

>>145760884
>>
>>145761761
It's also the same Icon for a D/C
>>
Had two games where I tried to tame the survivors

>First game
>Not hooking survivors
>Let two bleed out
>Last two are Dwight and a downed Meg
>Bring Meg to a genny to lure out Dwight
>When he arrives I down him
>Indicate I want him to repair the genny while he wiggles free
>Escapes
>Immediately runs to meg
>Down him and repeat
>Next time he tried to run
>Rinse and repeat
>He finally gives in and repairs the genny infront of a dying meg
>Take him to the other 3
>Take him to the exit gate
>Let him crawl out

The next one involved claudette but she was being a major nigger and kept running to the escape hatch
>>
I kinda wish you could control what maps you go to, I hate playing on Autohaven because it's basically a free win for survivors.
>>
>>145754943
I chainsaw. It's far more entertaining than gimmicky stealth. Maybe it's not as strong as trapper; I still like it more because I get to chainsaw the normies.
>>
>>145763007
Offerings?
>>
File: dc.jpg (28KB, 256x245px)
dc.jpg
28KB, 256x245px
>>145762980
u wot
>>
>>145763109
It doesn't always work, especially the low level ones.
>>
File: 1465895527373.jpg (38KB, 1003x527px)
1465895527373.jpg
38KB, 1003x527px
>>145763240
>tfw always use azeroth's key in KYF mode
>friends don't play with me anymore
>>
I know the play with your food theory, but does it make sense to full camp one person, then have fun with he rest of them?
>>
>>145763129
A leave then?
>>
Reminder that Wraith did nothing wrong and just wants you to leave.
>>
File: stare.gif (504KB, 400x192px)
stare.gif
504KB, 400x192px
>kill all four people
>go DOWN in rank

Fuck this. They want you to toy with the survivors but if I try and do that then the rest go form a toolbox repair and sabotage brigade. I don't want to camp hooks either but if I don't then whoever I hooked gets saved 100% of the time and in the time it takes to find them again three more generators get fixed

what the fuck do I do
>>
>>145763797

You play hillbilly.
>>
>>145763865
but I hate hillbilly
>>
>three people joined my lobby about twenty minutes ago
>no one gets ready
>but no one leaves
>and no one joins
this is more spooky than the actual game.
>>
>>145762418
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6-ZGAGcJrk that better be all you listen to while you play.
>>
>>145763929
Well you clearly suck at whoever you're currently playing.
>>
>>145763929
You play trapper and don't trap right next to a hook but in bushes around 10m away from it instead (but also where people would go for gens). Then you hook people there.
>>
>>145763995
>>145764034

I play trapper and trap a lot of people, it's how I get half my kills. Apparently though killing them isn't enough, what else do I have to do?
>>
>>145764094
Place a ton more traps, chase more, break pallets.

All of thise give points.
>>
>>145763865
pls do this so i get free ranks
>>
>>145764160
I did all of that in the game I just had where they all died and I went down in rank. I spent most of the time chasing people, I put people on hooks like 5 times, broke at least 3 pallets, placed at least 6 traps and caught someone in them more than once. I even found someone hiding in a shed. There was a hacking Jake that I technically didn't kill since he rage quit as I was picking him up but it said he bled out instead of disconnected and the end game screen said he died too so I would imagine it counted.

I'm completely at a loss as to how I can improve my score
>>
>>145764094
Take the last survivor to the dungeon and drop him on the ground. Go upstairs and place a few traps in places, leaving at least one "easy" exit for them to take.
Pick em back up and let them struggle so yoh can start chasing. If they refuse to struggle, just hop into your own trap.
>>
>>145764376

But only one guy gets away every time I play because finding the last guy as hillbilly is the only hard thing :^)
>>
>being hillbilly
>not scouting which generators have easy cross the map chainsaw paths
SHYGDDT
>>
do the add ons that increase trap setting speed actually work?

I feel like they apply to the very first trap i set and then the rest of them are just normal speed, even though it says it applies to every trap.
>>
>>145763587
Full camping anyone is just asking for the survivors to repair a ton of generators.
I just go in with the assumption I'll need to hook a person more than once to effectively kill everyone.
>>
i fucking hate forest map to biased to killers
>>
>>145765271
Someone hasn't gone to Coldwind yet.
>>
>>145765423
i rather play farm
>>
>>145765517
Not him but i fucking hate the farm fucking corn fields can suck my dick. Forrest > Wreckers > a square room with 3 windows and a door with someone to pulled down >getting kicked in the dick > Cornfield.
>>
>>145765191
Yeah, seems glitched.
>>
>>145765723
>Forrest > Wreckers
are you retarded?
>>
>>145766060
Don't get me wrong the wreckers is a great map i love it i just like the forest just a little bit better.
>>
>>145766216
You only play survivor don't you?
>>
>>145766291
Actually trapper and very rarely dwight.
>>
In terms of difficulty for the Killer, from hardest to easiest

For Wraith: Wreckers >>>>> Macmillan > Cornfield

For Trapper: Wreckers >> Cornfield/Macmillan

For Hillbilly: Wreckers >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Macmillan >>> Cornfield

this is objective fact and indisputable
>>
>>145764517
I'll try that out. Thanks anon
>>
File: 1440292764795.jpg (47KB, 500x375px)
1440292764795.jpg
47KB, 500x375px
>>145766546
>played a game as killer earlier today
>two offerings
>"slightly increases the chance of spawning in autoville wreckers"
>"moderately increases the chance of spawning in autoville wreckers"
>end up in autoville wreckers
>>
File: [despair's externally].jpg (43KB, 322x293px) Image search: [Google]
[despair's externally].jpg
43KB, 322x293px
>>145766710
you think that's bad?

>'Slightly increases the chances of starting a trial in Coldwind Farm'
>'Moderately increases the chance of starting a trial in the Macmillan Estate'
>finish loading
>Autoville Wreckers
>>
File: aco.png (51KB, 241x315px) Image search: [Google]
aco.png
51KB, 241x315px
There once was a shitter named Meg
Who had EXTREMELY well toned legs
She ran fast like sanic
Into my trap, now she's panicked!
Now those legs are wrapped around me ;)
>>
Do I have a shit connection or am I supposed to stun the killer with a palette and get sliced at the same time?
How do I outrun them when palettes and windows get me hit anyways even though I'm clearly on the other side when I take damage?

I've been the first one hooked in the first 2 minutes of the game the past five games and I want to kill myself holy shit why do I always spawn two steps away from murdermens
>>
>>145767282
you can't rhyme Meg with legs
>>
>>145767347
stop being bad lol
>>
>>145767468
approximate rhyming works well enough
>>
>>145767347
I want you to do me a favor. Go to one of your windows and reach as far as you can. Now imagine you have a machete.
>>
File: 1414809801801.gif (37KB, 338x358px)
1414809801801.gif
37KB, 338x358px
>It's a "we're all pubbies but still repair generators together so the killer leaves" episode
>>
>>145767838
>thinking pub it's won't work together occasionally
u crazy
>>
>tfw only get offerings to farm
>>
>>145767912
Tell that to the salty ass wraith
>>
>>145768048
farm is the easiest map to kill people on though

unless you're a survivor in which case rip
>>
I kind of wish the survivors could do basic things like point in a direction or wave someone over

This wouldn't do ANYTHING but play the animation, no voice or sound queue at all so people have to be paying attention, but it allows a small amount of coordination for the survivors.
>>
>>145768182
i'd like a wheel of basic responses, including a fake cry of pain to bait the killer
not too sure if it would be too helpful though
>>
>>145768134
im survivor brah
>>
>>145768436
>Beckon
>Thumbs up
>An 'X' made with the arms to signal no
>put hand up to ear
>>
>>145760193
I'd love to have it drop but it hasn't! Thanks procedural bloodweb!!!
>>
>>145744768

>watch a streamer
>farming ranks without hacks/glitches
>he's level 4 rn

ayy
>>
>Play round as killer
>First guy D/C's as round starts
>Chainsaw rush straight to farthest generator
>All 3 survivors scatter
>Catch one, he rq's in my arms
>Down one and leave him to find last survivor
>First generator gets repaired
>Sprint there and follow footprints
>Catch the only standing survivor, also rq's in arms
>Look for last guy on ground, surprise surprise, he rq's as well.
>>
>>145769126
>Trapper
>Not even tier one basement hooks
Keep bitching
>>
>>145744768
elijaz is sub rank 10 and he's doing it all legit on stream

you just need to play for yourself and juke the killer a bit, don't take risks that aren't going to pay off.
>>
This game have any good porn yet?
>>
>All escaped without a single person getting injured
>No achievement

Come on maaaate
>>
So what's the best killer at the moment then? I thought Wraith would be really great but the fact you take forever to get out of stealth is kind of annoying
>>
>>145771212
trapper no doubt
>>
>>145767838
>spawn together
>split up into groups of two
>Get two gens in the first 30 seconds
>killer rages

Sucks I lose rank but it's so satisfying.
>>
>>145771212
I main hillbilly because you can easily sprint from one location to the next and cause people to sprint into hiding. Then its up to just following the footsteps or catching glimpses of them fleeing the place you were sprinting to

You can also use his chainsaw when people are running through piles of junk with pallets everywhere, just keep it revved for when they pull a pallet down and you can instant destroy the pallet
>>
Do you think they will add voice chat?
Something like RUST type voice chat. If you are away from someone you can't hear them but when they are close you can talk.
Imagine wispering through micro to talk with someone or saying some fucked up shit as killer.

Well, however people would play music and probably run around like a retards.
>>
queuing as killer is suffering

either people constantly abandon lobby or can't click on ready and people leave after 50 seconds

9 minutes and counting
>>
Yo whoever was talking about trapping tall grass around the edges, you the man, 4 traps landed last game.
>>
>>145772118
>Imagine wispering through micro to talk with someone
it would be great, but they will just add boring premades probably taht will use discord 24/7

>or saying some fucked up shit as killer.
I think killer should always be mute for obvious reasons

>Well, however people would play music and probably run around like a retards.
just add mute option
>>
>>145772794
>Tachyon.mp4
>>
>>145772986
>not having SOMEBODY'S GETTING FUCKED playing on loop while you search for survivors
>>
File: Low Quality Memes.png (580KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Low Quality Memes.png
580KB, 800x1000px
Reminder
>>
>>145771212
hillbilly. his mobility with the chainsaw is amazing. trapper is the same as he was in the beta but he feels too slow now that there are some competent people playing
>>
>>145773148
>break a hook
>sabotage a trap
>It's gone

saboteur perk just went from really useful to absolutely required
>>
File: 849648.jpg (24KB, 400x309px)
849648.jpg
24KB, 400x309px
>>145773229
>tfw free win when killer is hillbilly
>>
>>145753613
Please share macro tool
>>
>>145773148
Fuck yeah RETARDant is catching on.
>>
>>145773334
>always check hook at beginning of round to see who I'm facing
>that sweet feeling when I see white ribbons or no rope

They'll usually still get a teammate or two but I'm now free to run around as I please.
>>
Anyone playing with increased gamma and saturation to see everything better?
>>
>First to die, spectating
>Get a door open
>2 at the door fucking around
>3rd is wounded, waiting by the hatch
>2 won't leave, just wait around so they can tbag the killer
>1 escapes
>>
>be level 9 killer
>open lobby
>level 1, 1, 3 and 6 survivor
>all of them are meg
>im trapper
eez win eez lyf
>>
>>145773649
How do? .ini editing?
>>
File: 20160618033907_1.jpg (274KB, 1920x1080px)
20160618033907_1.jpg
274KB, 1920x1080px
>Tfw you bring too much cheeki to the breeki for the killer to handle and crashes.
>>
>>145767282
>Lewdfics of the Trapper and Meg
>>
>>145773949
how the hell have they not fixed this shit? shouldn't this be the highest priority?
>>
how to cheat bloodpoints?

I wanna switch from wraith to trapper and cba to farm the bloodpoints again
>>
File: 1459526575810.jpg (108KB, 534x820px)
1459526575810.jpg
108KB, 534x820px
>be low level and rank killer
>play against rank 10 surviviors who are level 30 that are on team speak
>see one the whole game, he just fucking abuses bullshit, running in a loop that is impossible for me to catch up
> fucking Nigger taunts me
> exits open
> leave the game
>>
FUCK YEAH TRAPPER YEAH!!
>Team of people, all with tool boxes
>They get 4 generators up really quickly
>Find and hook a Meg
>Dwights get trapped coming to rescue her
>One escapes and I hook another
>Second meg saves the first meg
>The first Dwight dies on my hook
>Hook the first Meg again, she dies instantly
>Find the second Dwight on a generator
>Grab and hook him before he solves it
>After about 5 seconds I realize this Meg is gonna abandon him for the escape
>Walk over to the hatch
>Hear her enter a cabinet
>Dwight dies
>Trapdoor opens
>Start putting down a trap
>Cancel it as she sprints up
>She jumps in
>I grab her mid animation and drag her ass out
>Hook her and kill her
>She sends me fanmail
>>
>>145774084
How do you know they're on teamspeak?
Why did you waste your time on the guy you know you couldn't catch?
Why are you suck a salty shitter?
>>
how is a level 25 guy in my party still rank 20?
>>
>>145774245
cheats/beta save
>>
>>145774245
rank system is broken and some people don't realize that if you don't leave before the killer you get fucked. I didn't know until yesterday when I checked in here, it's a very startling revelation.
>>
>Autohaven shack with 3 windows
>Duking the killer for literally like 5 minutes
>Teammates don't get a single fucking generator

I wanted to tear my face off

Eventually the killer fucked off and hooked my useless teammates. I just let them die and waited for the hatch to open
>>
>>145763797

Kill 2
Down 1
Play with the last

Hatch won't open
The 2 will have some shred of hope that they won't DC

Just make sure to "lose" the girl every now and then and resume the chase.

Once the downed one is at a quarter of health, sacrifice them for points.
>>
File: fuck you.png (428KB, 461x650px)
fuck you.png
428KB, 461x650px
>>145774365
i plan on leaving as soon as exits open if i really fucking hate the surviviors

as in, if i haven't killed 2 of them by the time exits open im really pissed off and will rage quit

ill give up my 5000 bloodpoints if it means you fuckers derank
>>
>>145774245
also some people are really salty faggots and apparently are unable to take a loss like a man as illustrated here
>>145774527
>>
>>145774527

well that's an option you have, people should be aware of the risks of bullshitting for an entire game

some day to just ignore and go after other survivors, but wouldnt they just start window jumping too the moment you switched?
>>
>>145774709
yes, thats the fucking problem. faggots can just jump back and forth between a single window forever, they can even heal while doing it. and if they have an endless loop they can kite you around like autowreckers shit, you just never are able to catch them and just have to leave. its fucking infurating.

>j-j-just put down traps
fuck off nigger, im a wraith killer main.
>>
File: 1445768453529.png (163KB, 566x227px)
1445768453529.png
163KB, 566x227px
>>145774709
>>145774892
>How DARE they play the game and not just let me win!
lmao
Keep crying those bitch tears, losers.
>>
>>145774892
>im a wraith killer main

you're gimping yourself, anon
>>
File: 1466063320336.png (271KB, 680x497px)
1466063320336.png
271KB, 680x497px
>be hillbilly
>take random chainsaw sprint in general direction of a generator
>run right into a survivor
>the endless stream of shit that probably leaked out of their pants
>>
>>145774892
try going through the window you dumb faggot
>>
>>145774892
>im a wraith killer main
you have no right to complain
>>
File: 1458155171976.jpg (74KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1458155171976.jpg
74KB, 600x600px
>>145774892
>fuck off nigger, im a wraith killer main.

you are the nigger
>>
>>145775159
Not that guy but you obviously haven't played against the 3 windows all next to each other on the junkers map that are impossible to counter as killer.
>>
3 games.
Autohaven 3 times.
>>
>>145775101
>>145775246
>>145775332
playing the hillbilly and trapper seems like fucking shit now, ive gotten used to walking around cloaked, going to generators, and listening to see if they are being worked on to catch surviviors out. if im walking around with the other two they just stop working on the shit once the heartbeat starts. and even when im playing the hillbilly the chainsaw seems useless as fuck, you can use it in a chase because it slows you down, and they just have to side step to dodge that shit
>>
>Meg
>Meg
>not Meg
>Meg
>>
File: 1448722426291.png (429KB, 640x428px) Image search: [Google]
1448722426291.png
429KB, 640x428px
>they get 3 gens with the window juke
>somebody steps into a trap I placed in tall grass
>hook the fucker and place 2 traps under him
>he gets rescued
>they both get trapped
>leave one on the ground and carry the other into the fun house
>come back only to see a new guy helping the crawling guy
>chase and catch the fucker
>carry both into the fun house
>search for the last guy, placing a trap at a random window
>find the nigger hiding in the cornfield
>tries to go for the window juke again
>he picks the window I trapped earlier
>he disconnects before he is placed on the hook
trapman is best killer
>>
>killers cry about autohaven
>cornfield is literally a 100% free win
>>
Is there any way to win autohaven as killer?

Rank 12 here, i just lost after like 4 minutes. they had 4 generators up before i even saw more then 2 of them and they just kept juking me, all of them. they didnt even try to run away, they simply kept closely out of range and then climbed around on the house
>>
>>145776458
Is this a fucking meme? Every game I hook all 4 fuckers with chainsaw boi

he's fun as fuck to play
>>
>>145776414
I fucking hate Coldwind farm.

That house is a free win.
>>
The sprint and auto heal are fucking insane, what do the killers have to counter this shit?
>>
>trapper on cornfield

Hello darkness my old friend
>>
>>145777158
traps and chainsaws.
>>
>>145777158
grimy chainsaw blades
>>
>>145776458
the chainsaw's main use is mobility. the down in one hit is a bonus.
>>
>addons get used up in matches
aaaaand game goes into the trash
>>
>>145760440
>The Wraith relies solely on retarded survivors not to see you while invisible
Move along the edges of the map where they aren't looking as often.

>not to hear you uncloaking behind them, and not to SEE you uncloaking behind them.
No anon, they're supposed to hear you. But by that point you've already found them and the chase begins. Whereas other killers have trouble finding survivors to chase, since if they're competent they'll take cover once they hear the heartbeat and see the big motherfucker waddling in their direction. The Wraith's major downside is that he can't effectively counter major juke spots.

>To top it off, he's pretty slow.
What? He's faster when cloaked and even when he isn't he's the same speed as the others.

Also I don't think you know what "solely" means.
>>
>>145776705
Not really, it's just heavily biased towards hillbilly. Any other killer and you stand a fair chance with that piss filter hiding you.
>>
>>145778674
The fart fog and depth of field makes it so bad. I was standing on one those hill hooks and could barely make out a generator up on the porch of the house.
>>
>>145778865
>Can see fine on macmillan estate
>Autohaven and coldwind farm have piss filters and gas clouds everywhere and i can't see shit
If traps didn't hold people down I'd be screwed
>>
File: heh.webm (207KB, 68x58px) Image search: [Google]
heh.webm
207KB, 68x58px
>>
3 Megs and Jake wont ready up for the snu snu.
>>
243mb patch just dropped.
>>
>tfw you fuck up and everyone pays for it
>>
In just lost cornfield as trapper after 2 minutes

the first 3 generators went online after ~ 30 seconds

i havent seen anyone the entire time

rank 4, level 28

How is this even possible? no traps triggered, not a single fail while repairing from them

Its unbelievable how much easier the game is as survivor
>>
>No patch notes
B R A V O
>>
File: Untitled.png (110KB, 962x240px)
Untitled.png
110KB, 962x240px
>>145780592
>>
>>145780592
Gib notes
>>
Whats the fucking point in taking perks if they get used up each round?

lost 2 levels of addons to ragequitters

boy this game is bursting with flaws on literally every single corner, its going to die fast as soon as the big name streamers drop it
>>
>>145780592
did they drop patch noes?
>>
>>145780592
Patch 1.01
-Adjusted vault times (100% speed increase)
-Adjusted Autohaven probability (150% increase)
-Removed 3 survivors
-Added code to facilitate Meg cosmetic DLC
-Added more windows to Juke shack
>>
>>145780684
welcome to dead by daylight. the balance of the game is based on survivors being complete retards
>>
>>145780684
Non braindead survivors require you to have a perk like the crowfriends one to even find them
>>
>>145780684
>picked second worst killer
>why did I lose guys

idk man
>>
>>145780847
Perks are permanent, ya dingus.
>>
>>145780847
doofus
>>
File: 1439526026164.jpg (16KB, 348x317px) Image search: [Google]
1439526026164.jpg
16KB, 348x317px
>Guy on the forums bragging about hitting rank 1
>Has a VAC ban on record
>>
>>145781116
>Trapper
>Not best
Enjoy being juked
>>
File: 1453403070911.jpg (6KB, 234x250px) Image search: [Google]
1453403070911.jpg
6KB, 234x250px
>>145780760
>>145780871
>yfw it's a silent anti-cheater fuck-you-up-the-ass update
>>
>>145780847
Your brain is flawed as well.
>>
File: MOTHERFUCKING JAKE SQUAD.png (450KB, 552x492px) Image search: [Google]
MOTHERFUCKING JAKE SQUAD.png
450KB, 552x492px
....................................................... they all died
>>
>>145781720
You know they would never do that, you can cheat your ass off in payday2 and the most they ever added was a notifier that someone was cheating in your game
>>
File: dwight engineering corps.png (2MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
dwight engineering corps.png
2MB, 1680x1050px
>>145781790
Dwight > Jake
DWIGHT POWER
>>
so how to counter windowhopping cucks as a hillbilly or wraith?
>>
File: YOU CANT TRICK ME THIS TIME .webm (3MB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
YOU CANT TRICK ME THIS TIME .webm
3MB, 800x480px
>>145781936
yes its a board i get it

but it also works if you time it right with certain windows
>>
>>145781936
you don't, enjoy your dead in a month garbage EA game
>>
>>145781842
...I know.
It was wishful thinking anon.
>>
>>145781936
use chainsaw to close the distance quick and cut them down as they vault over

for wraith look for someone else or go through the window. usually they'll start going to the next juke spot where you might be able to get them
>>
>>145781936
As a wraith I'd just be content with sneaking up on the guy, wounding him, and then letting him get away if he infinite-hops. Sneak up on him later and down him in one hit before he can get to a window.
>>
>>145782176
>sneaking
>as wraith
LOL
enjoy your forever decloaking time while i slowly and casually walk away
>>
So if multiple dwights all with the prove thyself and leadership perks and toolboxes all try to fix a single generator at the same time what happens.

Do they all get the bonuses from every Dwight? Would the generator instantly fix itself by being touched by that many Dwights?
>>
>>145782492
There are things man was not meant to know.
>>
Daily reminder that playing as Survivor is 3x more fun and the entire game is balanced towards you
>>
WHEN WILL I GET INSIDIOUS IM LEVEL 21 FFS
>>
the fact that autohaven exists, the fact that windowjumping is still possible

THE ENTIRE FUCKING FACT THAT YOU CAN DESTROY HOOKS AND TRAPS

kills this game. playing as killer against just one single good survivor ruins the round
>>
Trying out rare crowfriends and entityfriend in tandem. Might suck.
>>
>>145782951
I've been able to win in autohaven with all but one of my hooks destroyed against one good survivor. pretty fun.
>>
>>145782492
How fast would Meg go with all the speed up perks (burst, adrenaline, hope, etc) activating right after getting hit?
>>
>>145782951

git gud
>>
Anybody have any idea what the patch was?
>>
>>145782951
>THE ENTIRE FUCKING FACT THAT YOU CAN DESTROY HOOKS AND TRAPS

Oh please, they nerfed the toolbox into oblivion so you can get maybe two hooks if you've got add-ons for it. Use the basement and quit being a shitter.
>>
>>145782951
Might as well play with non moving targets if you want to remove all of that and make it babby easy.
>>
>>145782492
about 10 seconds, its a common tactic
you leave the map after about 1.5 minutes

the game is pants on head retarded
>>
File: 1430070718398.jpg (2MB, 1920x2560px)
1430070718398.jpg
2MB, 1920x2560px
>>145783401
no
>>
>>145782967
Killed them all, but not into it.
>>
How 2 wraith? Can you like animation cancel or something, it seems like people can come right out of stealth and push my shit in. How do?
>>
>>145783425
Anyone with saboteur can do it without toolboxes.
>>
>>145777869

What a pussy bitch are are.

Bye.
>>
File: artifacts.jpg (239KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
artifacts.jpg
239KB, 500x667px
>>145782492

leadership perks and prove thyself stack. same with toolbox a gen.

don't need toolbox if you have pack of dwights just all three touching it and 4th one being near by will fix it fast.
>>
>>145783728
yeah and that anyone is a couple jakes right now. plus hook sabotaging is loud as fuck so if you're patrolling normally you can usually catch them in the act or scare them off since it's so slow without a toolbox.
>>
>>145783707
uncloak where they can't see you. then try to cut them off. wraith is good at finding survivors so you can get a hit in and then look for someone else if they don't have health kits.
>>
>>145783293

gets hillbilly chain saw speed.

She awful to fight as a killer if she stacks burst speed adrenaline and has a medkit.

you slap her she jets to other side of the map and heals up.
>>
File: furtopia.jpg (113KB, 717x739px) Image search: [Google]
furtopia.jpg
113KB, 717x739px
>releasing a patch with no patch notes
wtf I dont even
>>
>>145759101
>>145758949
>>145759308
Why does this general meme so hard over wraith?

I don't usually say git gud, but, git gud.
>>
inb4 the patch is DLC
>>
>>145783793

I thought I was in /sg/ for a second.
>>
>>145784524
Inb4 finally getting those trading card drops

I really fucking want hooks as background
>>
>>145784134
The devs don't seem that competent, anon
>>
>FAILED TO JOIN LOBBY
>FAILED TO JOIN LOBBY
>FAILED TO JOIN LOBBY
>FAILED TO JOIN LOBBY
>FAILED TO JOIN LOBBY
>FAILED TO JOIN LOBBY
>FAILED TO JOIN LOBBY
>>
>wallhacking killers

alright im done with the game
>>
>>145766546
I still don't find wreckers that bad as Hillbilly.
>>
File: 1435616408604.gif (2MB, 360x207px) Image search: [Google]
1435616408604.gif
2MB, 360x207px
>>145784134
>Look, ma! No hands!
>>
>>145784882
you leave tracks if you sprint, they probably just followed that
>>
>move to a generator that someone is repairing
>step in a bear trap not 6 metres away from him
>he just sits there, repairing the generator rather than helping me
>get out of the trap and run off
>bumble into a Dwight who leads the killer straight to me and starts healing me, refusing to stop even as the killer is running towards us
>killer gets me and hooks me in basement

Worst team I've seen so far.
>>
>>145766546
>all three killers have the exact same difficulty on maps
>still posts this shit
>tells us it's objective
Bruh
>>
File: 1434929267080.gif (535KB, 640x636px) Image search: [Google]
1434929267080.gif
535KB, 640x636px
>>145781720
>mfw never getting banned for my 90 million blood points
>>
>>145785245
Classic Dwight
>>
>open the gate but stick around for a guy on the hook
>me and the other guy give our lives for him
>spectate after dying, turns out he was just sitting in front of the exit, waiting for us to bleed out
Fuck that. Never again.
>>
>>145785359
that's one nice pepe.
>>
>>145784970
Agreed. Once you git gud you can find places to sprint through most anything. Window hoppers are tough to deal with and there are a lot of pallets but it's all about getting good.
>>
>>145782951
I almost NEVER see sabotaging anymore. I actually feel the toolbox needs a buff because no one uses it for shit anymore. I legit have not seen a single sabotage since beta.

Kinda sucks because it also means escaping from the killers grasp is very unlikely before getting to a hook
>>
How do you unlock more costumes!?
>>
>keep randomly crashing when fixing generators
>this never happened before during all my time in the beta
Any fixes?
>>
Patch notes are here

http://steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/358415206084790905/
>>
>>145785770
>Adjusted visual for the match results text
looks like shit now.
>>
>>145785590

i run it on jake+medkit toolbox burns out to fast to point were its useless.
>>
>suddenly seeing a bunch of high rank survivors
what's going on? Until now it was all rank 20s
>>
>>145785770
>http://steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/358415206084790905/
>Fixed an issue that could cause the category of maxed out score events to be replaced by "none"
so what, after you max a category you cant get anymore bloodpoints for actions in that category that game?
>>
>>145785770
>they fixed not ranking up even though you earned your blip

This makes me very happy.
>>
>>145786134
you get them but it doesn't go to your rank or something
>>
>>145786134
Earlier today I got "MAX" on No One Escaped instead of the usual "+2500".
>>
File: 1367634307781.gif (994KB, 486x289px) Image search: [Google]
1367634307781.gif
994KB, 486x289px
>play a by-the-books Trapper match
>kill four people
>rank down

>deliberately play Hillbilly like an actual inbred retard
>kill one person
>rank up
>>
>>145786134
You can max categories out and won't receieve more for further actions in that category
>>
>>145786134
>Didn't fix rusty chain
neat
>>
>>145786332
killing them fast will ensure that you will lose your sources of points. Catching them, letting them escape, then catching them again - all of that nets you more possibilities to get more points. Ideally, you should get every single survivor on a hook at least twice.
>>
>keep crashing while fixing Generators
MAKE IT STOP
>>
>>145786134

good you get points for healing other people now

before you got nothing for healing some one.
>>
>It's an incredibly laggy Wraith match

It's always the Wraith. It must appeal to third worlders.
>>
>play as killer
>get level 50000000k premade fullstacks that spend 20 minutes juking
>people that stack bonuses and finish map in 2 minutes
>absolute GOD players that are invisible

>play as survivor
>never fail skillchecks
>always have a guy follow me
>he fails skillchecks all the time
>killer has wallhack(unknowcheats.me(
>always catches me first
>never get removed from the hook
>removing trap takes 10 attempts at least

i still win alot but worst RNG in the world right here
>>
File: traitor.gif (75KB, 180x180px)
traitor.gif
75KB, 180x180px
>The next Killer/Surivor combo + new Killer map will be free
>confirmed All killers/Survivors and new maps will be DLC based
>Mfw they go back on their word about not walling shit behind DLC so everyone can play with each other
>>
>>145786602
I get that the point of the game is to act like an actual slasher killer, but I think killing them all should at least keep me at the same rank
>>
>>145786671
you got 300 points for healing someone, same with getting healed as well.
>>
>>145786602
>get a survivor on a hook
>make it obvious that i've left the area and i'm not camping the hook
>still dies

fuck the survivors
>>
File: 43223121332.jpg (28KB, 480x600px)
43223121332.jpg
28KB, 480x600px
Im not so artistically inclined, anyone wanna slap a Ebony Memento Mori on this with their killer/survivor of choice?
>>
>>145786763
Alimir and his kike crew is involved

they charge 4-6 bucks per DLCs in P2

dont expect free shit from the people who promised to never add microtransactions
>>
File: sharron angle face.jpg (73KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
sharron angle face.jpg
73KB, 400x300px
>>145785770
>Fixed an issue that could cause eye popping during a hook rescue
>>
File: 1440401810106.jpg (6KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1440401810106.jpg
6KB, 200x150px
>>145785770
>>
>>145786967
Yeah i never expected shit to be free after the joke that was P2's DLC and microjews but to cock block people behind a pay wall for maps is harsh.
>>
>>145785770
>>
>>145781936
I just rq. I'm gonna lose anyway, may as well take them down with me.
>>
>>145785770
>nothing has been done against window vault jukes
>>
>>145786763
It's just a marketing trick.
It may net them more she... dollarydoos in the long run.
|
|>
|
>>
God that last match just gave me a fucking headache. It's barely possible to catch people in the fucking house with the mineshaft. I never want another round like that again.
>>
>>145786467
Trap setting speed increases still only work on the first trap.
>>
>>145786870
Isn't the card crusher's face supposed to be zoomed-in the last 2 panels?
>>
>>145787393
How about this

If you fast vault 2 times in under 30 seconds, for the next 15 seconds you will be forced to do the slow vault because you are exhausted
>>
>>145787559
How about this

git gud
>>
File: 1441136421461.jpg (30KB, 203x345px) Image search: [Google]
1441136421461.jpg
30KB, 203x345px
>>145786763
$5 for premium content is a great deal, who doesn't have $10 lying around I mean $15 for a new map is steal
>>
>>145787556
its like that so you can copy and paste your edited template on the right to the left and zoom it yourself
>>
>killer hooks someone in his basement shack
>start hopping a window outside to try and get his attention
>dumbass dwight leaps down the stairs WHILE HE'S STILL FUCKING DOWN THERE
>gets the hook as well

Yeah y'know what, fuck you guys.
>>
Is Spies from the Shadows bugged?
>>
File: 1450385796984.jpg (53KB, 622x562px)
1450385796984.jpg
53KB, 622x562px
Dwight? More like deadwight!
>>
>>145787849
read it again
>>
File: 1456269775328.jpg (77KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1456269775328.jpg
77KB, 768x1024px
I do not understand how the chainsaw works.
>>
File: 1439767195373.jpg (57KB, 500x403px) Image search: [Google]
1439767195373.jpg
57KB, 500x403px
>>145787703
>>
>>145787849
It's just bad.

>walk through some grass
>one million crows fly out, indicators everywhere.
>>
>>145788016
Hold M2 to rev. Release to let the gauge drop. Manage the gauge so that it fills just as you want to charge. If you make contact you will automatically slash, no need to let go.
>>
>>145787849
I understand that is is a percentage chance. Does anyone use it and is it good?
>>
>>145787559
>let's fuck the survivors over even more when trying to flee from the killer

YEEEEEEEEEAH no.
>>
>>145788051
It's a joke autist
>>
>>145788016
point it somewhere and you will keep going as long as you hold m2 or you hit something. use it to travel across the map at sanic speed
>>
File: itried.jpg (76KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
itried.jpg
76KB, 480x600px
>>145786870
Not at my home at the moment so no tablet/photoshop sorry man.
>>
>>145788172
>he actually thinks survivor is hard
>>
>>145788016
Sometimes I like to use it at the end of a chase. If you get right on someone's ass, you should have enough time to charge it and hit them before they get far enough away to dodge it.
>>
File: images.jpg (4KB, 171x114px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 171x114px
Stop crying about window vaulting you fucking faggots, I main hillbilly and I've never had an issue with it. If someone is doing it? Fine, I just go somewhere else or make them think I've left long enough for them to walk out to the nearest gen and catch them again

It's about making their entire team nervous to do anything, stop being an autist and know when to give up the chase on someone
>>
File: go fuck yourself.jpg (84KB, 720x435px) Image search: [Google]
go fuck yourself.jpg
84KB, 720x435px
>get hooked in the basement
>guy is already down there hiding in the closet
>comes to save me once the heartbeat is gone
>AND THEN GOES RIGHT BACK INTO THE CLOSET AND LETS ME GET SLAPPED WHEN I TRY TO ESCAPE

WHY? FOR WHAT PURPOSE?
Worse yet is that the dumbass killer didn't even check the closets for him.
>>
>>145788172
>let's fuck the killer over with infinite window vaults that require him to walk around an obstacle giving the survivor the time to vault again with no penalty
>>
>>145785770
Question, was saboteur's difficultly check the same as normal toolbox sabotage? Pre patch.

Also, premonition fixed... Is it real Anons?
>>
>>145788543
great OC is done at your own pace
>>
>>145788634
As a killer with insidious 3, i like to hide by the chest facing towards the wall so the stain doesnt show, and people just flood inside when they don't hear a heartbeat
>>
>>145788627
>when its the last survivor doin it and they just be stalling game.
>then i catch them mid vault and wait 5 mins while they crawl to get back at them.
>>
What makes you guys think anyone will pay up for cosmetics theyll never see or get seen in as killer? They cant go full P2 on this game, they just cant.
>>
>>145788016
Use it to travel from point a to point b, to smash pallets if you're on a charge, and rev it periodicly near generators to cause nearby survivors to flip and miss skill checks/run
>>
>>145785770
>Still no joining friends
>Still no fix for survivors being unable to be picked up
>Still no anti-cheat
>Still no fix to balance
>Still haven't fixed any of the game-breaking bugs
But hey, they finally adjusted Meg's hair! BRAVO.
>>
just lost 12 rounds in a row as survivor

literally spawned 30 meters away from the killer in half of them

the other half someone fucked up the repair skillcheck and i managed to run into the killed
>>
File: 1466103300781.png (520KB, 624x403px)
1466103300781.png
520KB, 624x403px
>tfw trapping vaulters all the time as best killer

theyll never learn
>>
>>145789203
I feel bad for the people working on this game. Forced to shit it out even though they know deep down it's not ready.
>>
can you cheat in bloodpoints?

where is the games save folder location?
>>
>>145789054
Wish I could get insidious. I only get worthless shit. What's the difference between Insidious levels?
>>
>>145788128
>>145788325
Oh shit okay I thought I had to be mashing the button to rev it or something.
>>
>>145789392
it goes 6 sec, 4 sec, 3 sec to turn your heartbeat aura off
>>
File: I've made a huge mistake.png (181KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
I've made a huge mistake.png
181KB, 500x281px
>playing Hillbilly
>jake 1 DC's and meg is sacrificed
>jake 2 is pretty dumb
>dwight is a good juker and was always the one to try and save / heal others, probably did most of the objectives too
>playing around with dwight and jake 2 as only one generator needs to be fixed
>even leave dwight at the top of the two story house as bait
>dwight crawls his way out of the house, jake is just fucking around with a generator
>do the chainsaw shuffle across the map to find jake, but take my time once the charge ends to give him a chance at saving dwight
>ride the chain train back to dwight, pick him up and let him wiggle free
>see jake again, nail him
>down dwight again
>keep screwing around to give jake time to save dwight
>jake just flees
>go to put dwight on a hook
>contemplate dropping him off at the hatch or letting him run and escape since he tried pretty hard and the dumb jake abandoned him
>couldn't cancel hooking in time

Im sorry dwight
>>
>>145789314
>hearing the tell-tale snap of a trap
>saunter over to the sobbing, panic'd would-be surivor
>cleave that asshole apart
>watch them try and crawl away for a bit before hoisting them onto the nearest hook
I don't care how good other killers might be, he's mah boi
>>
>>145789374
There are a few saves going around from peoples accounts during the beta with like 500k+ BP but i think thats about it
>>
>>145789980
got any links?
>>
>>145789980
There's also a save that was posted here that lets you have 99 million blood points so you can do any build you want immediately. It was posted a few threads back
>>
>>145790067
ill try and find it if not i have a save still i can upload about to get into a game but i will get it for you.
>>
>>145788546
Depends entirely on how bad your team is. Killers don't get fucked over by bad teammates.
>>
File: Jake.webm (2MB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
Jake.webm
2MB, 852x480px
I caught a Meg in the exact same trap right after.
>>
>>145788710
>being this shit at killer
>>
>>145744648
>see a rank 5 tryhard with a toolbox
>chainsaw across the map and instakill him, then camp his body so the rank 20 noobs have no one to carry them

no better feeling
>>
>>145789114
You underestimate the average idiot gaymer
>>
>have 400k points to spend
>dont know if i wanna be a killer or survivor
>>
>>145788543
is this so bad it's good or just plain bad?
I can't tell anymore.
>>
>>145790263
>Thinking the killer can in anyway counter the 3 window jukehouse
>>
File: 1465515256647.gif (3MB, 800x708px) Image search: [Google]
1465515256647.gif
3MB, 800x708px
>>145786763
RIP GAME
>>
GIVE ME A FUCKING PERK THAT STOPS/LESSENS THE CAMERA SHAKE WHEN I RUN INTO A COLLAPSING BARRICADE.

PLEASE
>>
>>145790846
But you can
Don't go in the house
>>
>>145790893
>What is Enduring for 500
>>
WHAT SHOULD I MAIN

KILLER

OR

SURVIVOR

i kinda suck at the repair skillchecks when you have to hit space so early
>>
File: how terrible.jpg (30KB, 455x628px) Image search: [Google]
how terrible.jpg
30KB, 455x628px
>it's a scumbag survivor that sits in the juke house all game and waits for everyone else to die so they can use the trapdoor episode
>it's a killer that's smart enough to camp the last 2 generators but not smart enough to know what fucking crows mean episode
>>
>>145791276
>1
trapper, git gud you garbage kid
>2
who the fuck cares about ravens
again gid gud you shitkid
>>
>>145791053
actually I don't have the game (still in these threads even though I only played the beta), I'm doing research and you just answered an inquiry I had. Does endurance reduce the camera shake by a significant amount?
>>
>>145791392
>1
I'm not the killer, dumbass. And being down a survivor is a SERIOUS DETRIMENT.
>2
Oh so you're just shit. Nevermind then.
>>
>>145789114
>payday owners
>expecting people to not buy shitty shovelware content
>>
They had no idea.
>>
>>145789114
Because having cosmetics that are darker or blend in better with surroundings will give you a distinct advantage.

I almost promise you there will be "tiers" in terms of cosmetic DLC, with some being better than others in actual gameplay due to camo
>>
>>145790696
I have no idea i am pretty sure its just bad lol ill do a better job when i get back to my house in a day or 2.
>>145790067
Alright found it thought i had lost it but managed to find it, Any file sharing site you prefer unless you wish to wait for someone with the 99 mil BP one.
>>
>>145790213
Weird placement, what was your thought process?
>>
>>145791502
>being THIS asspained because you suck at videogames, something literally made for children

pfffthahahahahahaha gid gud lad gid gud lol
>>
So tell me if I'm understanding this right: the idea behind the bloodweb is to give you slight buffs and occasionally offerings to change the game up from round to round, and then once you reach max level of it, every time you clear the screen you get a new max level screen of random goodies, in hopes that it makes slight changes round-to-round to keep things fresh and interesting.
It is not to be thought of as a true load-out or customization to make a 'build'.
>>
>>145791681
there's a lot of differently colored surroundings though. What works on walls will make you stick out like a sore thumbs in the middle of a corn field or in the grass. Even map's dark blue/puke yellow tints will fuck your camo up.
>>
>>145790213
I wish i had traps as a hillbilly
>>
>>145791693
> site you prefer
i think mega is the fastest
>99mil
isn't thta a bit overkill? can imagine this would get detected
>>
>>145791912
I'm not saying I came up with a brand new trap placement, I just found his decision to wait for me and run into a trap instead of exiting via the other door and leaving me with nothing webm-worthy.
>>
>>145792057
you get to keep perks and can make builds from those. offerings usually deal with changes to the map while items/addons offer certain advantages to your items/utility.
>>
Who [played the beta and bought the full game but still haven't played since launch] here?

I guess I better get on it before the game dies or becomes unplayable for new players.
>>
>>145792370
its already a dead cheater infested shitfest
also the abusing of game mechanics reached a new level here
>>
>>145792370
still a bunch of new players. might as well join if you're interested.
>>
>>145792074
He's got a point though. There's no real need to argue it.
>>
>>145792510
>also the abusing of game mechanics reached a new level here
Even moreso than the beta?
>>
>>145792370
I play with level 18 characters and I do better than them. You can join any time imho.

Just for the love of god, use sprint intelligently. Almost every game I see some moron sprinting all over the map.
>>
>>145792691
it's the same but the different maps have better juke spots than the juke shack
>>
>>145792691
pretty much yes. often involves people failed skillchecks on purpose to get the killer to a juke spot, waiting there with flashlights

In higher ranked play the killer is not longer the predator
>>
Has it been decided that Wraith is the best killer? Or do newfags just like that he can turn invisible?
>>
>>145792229
Yeah, it was a good clip. Was just wondering if you were doing some beautiful mind type shit with your traps.
>>
>>145792810
>>145792760
Good to know. And don't worry. I learned from Spectating good teammates after I got hooked. Plus, I usually play killer. As survivor I usually get hooked because someone runs right towards me and I can never tell if the killer sees me ducking in the grass or not.
>>
There needs to be a pip that stops you from losing rank. Maybe at like 8k or some shit.
>>
>>145792895
>often involves people failed skillchecks on purpose to get the killer to a juke spot, waiting there with flashlights

That is a terrible strategy that does not benefit the survivors in anyway, shape or form. And if you're seriously having trouble with flashlights, you should probably just uninstall.
>>
>downloaded save with several hundred million bloodpoints
>just took everyone to level 25
>suddenly having fun again
>>
>>145792128
https://mega.nz/#fm/tZgRwaRa I have no idea if thats the correct link or not sorry never actually had to upload something for someone.

Now right click your name turn off Steam cloud sycning -> open the game -> close it do steps below -> turn on game -> close game _ turn on steam sync bullshit and you are good. It has P1 Dwight and like 500k BP

But to upload the save find your save folder in your steam folder will be under user data -65608294 -> 65608294 paste the files in to that folder then into profile saves rename the folder to what ever your old save file in there was called so mine is 661AE90301001001.profje
>>
>>145792895
>>145793039
Well, in the beta people did that shit to "troll" me. The only time I "fell for it" was because the match was running 20 minutes long after both gates were open and the fucking shitters who refused to leave destroyed all of my bear traps.
>>
>>145793039
you don't understand
its not about winning
its about pissing people of. Like in 99% of the other multiplayer games, if you can make someone really mad its such a much bigger reward than just a few shitty points and a bit rank progression

also people are queuing with a killer and keep hooking/rescuing players to get maximum possible amount of points
>>
File: 1.jpg (352KB, 1920x1080px)
1.jpg
352KB, 1920x1080px
I'm not saying I want to play against Juke Jesus every time, but this isn't fair.
>>
How do you win as trapper? It takes forever to collect and plant traps and by the time you even have two traps set up by generators they've gotten 3 of them running.
>>
>>145792986
If someone sprints directly past you, their tracks lead right to you. So unless the killer is right behind them eyeballing them, he's gunna end up right on top of you.
>>
>>145793103
>I can only have fun if I cheat myself into having an advantage over other players

You're the worst kind of faggot.
>>
>>145793109
seems like its missing the key
>mega
>rightclick the file
>remove link
>rightclick again
>export link
>export link with key (orange colored option)
>>
>>145792931
trapper starts slow but once you get someone it becomes easier to control their movements and hopefully lead them to a trap

hillbilly has great mobility around the map and can catch people off guard as you chainsaw to them from across the map

wraith has mobile insidious and you should use it to find survivors and then cut them off as you decloak

all have strength and weaknesses. i don't think any one is the best in particular. survivors are the best obviously.
>>
>>145793221
Trapper is a slow start, but that works to your advantage.

I'm this loser: >>145793201

Start the game by finding a few generators close to each other and start trapping the fuck out of the area. They'll grab a few on the other side of the map and be forced to come to your side.

Choke points
Funneling
Butt hole
Pummeling
>>
File: disgust.jpg (20KB, 258x320px) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
20KB, 258x320px
>>145793189
>>
File: 1423974962387.jpg (31KB, 333x333px) Image search: [Google]
1423974962387.jpg
31KB, 333x333px
CHEATER FAGGOTS GET THE FUCK OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>145793338
https://mega.nz/#!BcIT2Y5T
ok hopefully that worked sorry about the last.
>>
>>145793171
>>145793189
get some thicker skin then, it happens.
>>
>>145793621
still missing the key senpai, you need to copy the entire link
otherwise just upload it somewhere else, i appreciate the effort
>>
>>145793696
Hmm thats legit all it is giving me when i do the link without a key option then copy that link.
https://mega.nz/#!1Z5VWDYZ and its ok man its like 7:30am and been up all night so bit slow atm due to lack of sleep.
>>
File: 1448252308437.gif (2MB, 284x267px) Image search: [Google]
1448252308437.gif
2MB, 284x267px
>>145793391
It's just my past several rounds have been DING DONG DING DONG
>mfw
>>
>>145791951
>made for children
b a i t
>>
>>145793319
I'm not doing anything other than removing the random grind though, anon. :^)
>>
File: smugchino.jpg (22KB, 210x186px)
smugchino.jpg
22KB, 210x186px
>find a streamer
>hook 'im as ya should
>he D/Cs
>check his stream
>"Road to Rank 1"

Hehe dumbass.
>>
>>145790689
50:50
>>
>>145793916
it still asks for the key, you keep making the wrong link senpai

>rightclick the file
>hit "export link"
>there are three options "link without key" "cryptokey" and "link with key" and a key/lock as symbol
>click this, then doubleclick on the long link until everything is marked
>copy that and paste it here

it gives you that short link when you didnt pick the link with key option
>>
>>145794413
https://mega.nz/#!1Z5VWDYZ!io1ecFTTZL7J67odLtdRcOdcKhu8FaAGK-hQIU99hyA
Yep i am an idiot
>>
So how useless is dwight?

Also anyone got a meg savefile with all perks unlocked?
>>
>>145792074
Outside of the cornfield, having dark clothes gives you a massive advantage on 2 out of 3 maps for hiding behind trees, in tall grass, near dark corners etc.
>>
Just made a hillbilly quit.

Juke shack is the best perk.
>>
>>145792128
I wish there was one a bit less than the 99 mil one. I just want a decent amount of BP, not every single perk plus every survivor at prestige 3 and shit.
>>
>>145794670
okay that worked, thank you kind anon
>>
>Match starts
>Jake keeps following me for no reason
>killer sees us
>Jake bodyblocks me so he is safe
>I get downed while he runs off
>Alt+F4

I dont play that game
>>
>>145785245

The first guy probably thought you were an idiot and leaving you for easy killer bait
>>
>>145794871
Well the one i was failing miserably to give a link to has like 500k BP and dwight with P1 can get to like rank 15 with one other person so you can have 2 passives.
>>
>>145794341
which?
>>
>>145793319
Perhaps we shouldn't have a leveling system if natural leveling gives you stark advantages.

Or, you know, pair people up according to level or some shit instead of having literally no match making. Most of this games issues are due to a terrible amateurish dev team that has no idea what they are doing

Also, if BP earning was like it was in beta, you wouldnt have people doing this so they can actually have fun. I probably would have dropped the game now if not for the BP save. I got sick of playing for 20 hours and still being like level 6 and maybe getting 1 to 2 nodes per match
>>
>Its a you and the other 3 suvivors go up against a trapper episode
>Its an embodiment of the ninja way episode where everyone disables every trap, doesn't get seen ever, and start all the generators so fast that the killer rage quits episode
>>
>>145794961
You're welcome mate, I figured out what i was failing with when you said "the orange one" i kept doing the without key thingy because that was orange turns out it turns orange which ever one you have highlighted i really think i need sleep, But thanks for explaining and helping out hopefully you can get your save working easily, when i followed the instructions the guy wrote for the download it didn't work but what i explained worked for me.
>>
File: 1465414236978.png (84KB, 300x325px) Image search: [Google]
1465414236978.png
84KB, 300x325px
>>145793530
>actually bothering with this terrible artificial grind shit
>>
>>145795039
I just want like one killer and one survivor at around 15 and I'd be fucking happy.
>>
>>145795274
>not enjoying the feeling of progression
>>
Someone post the 90m save
>>
>>145794985
All Jakes are assholes
>>
>>145795274
>Thinking he'll actually have fun once theres nothing else to unlock

Whats the point senpai
>>
>>145795429
Not when it's this horribly slow and grindy to the point it takes me an hour+ to make any progress. I level faster in grindy fucking MMORPGs
>>
How good is the unrelenting perk on the hillbilly?
I feel like it would make the chainsaw much more effective. Unless thats not his main weapon?
>>
so dwight is useless right?
>>
>>145795394
Yeah would be nice to have a good variety of consumables over all of the killers but theres not many good saves out there half of them are either small amounts like mine or over the top like the 99 million BP one.
>>
>>145795626
DWIGHT POWER
all survivors are useless tbqh
>>
>>145795626
http://www.strawpoll.me/10502307/r
dwight is best according to /dbdg/
>>
>>145795541
Because the gameplay is fun? The system of leveling, ranking, and other shit is terrible however.

Do you think having 2 perks is going to make a massive difference if you're shit?

>>145795591
His main weapon is the hammer, chainsaw is his power.
>>
File: crazy humans.jpg (78KB, 300x385px)
crazy humans.jpg
78KB, 300x385px
>Autohaven Wreckers
>Thicker Fog
>playing as Hillbilly
>can't find the survivors at all
>they get a generator up in less than a minute so they must be grouped together
>head in that direction
>dumbass hiding behind a tree like he's in a fucking cartoon
>chainsaw
>put him on a hook
>dumbass doing the generator RIGHT NEXT to the hook
>chainsaw and leave her to bleed
>go back around to the first guy because of course someone is going to save him now
>grabbed dat ass and put it on a hook
>across the map a generator is finished
>charge in that direction, find the last guy
>chainsaw
>bring him to a nice corner and let him free a few times so I can get my points
>after the girl bleeds out I put him on a hook
>giggling like a schoolgirl the entire time

Autohaven Wreckers more like Killerhaven Wrecked.
>>
What do against a wraith who camps the hook?
>>
How is this game? I can't find a single review of it. Just twitch streamers playing it
>>
>>145796250
depends on how dedicated to camping the wraith is. If you can bait him away with a survivor and have a second unhook while he's distracted that's your best bet. if he stays put and refuses to leave then adios survivor go and fix some generators so that his death isn't in vain.
>>
>>145796254
buggy and full of balance issues and devs who have no idea what they are doing, and asbolutely damned to have pay to win dlc shit

Fun for the time being. I have no doubts it'll be the worst of the 3 asymmetrical slasher games coming out, though. Unless Friday gets totally rushed, which it might if they try to keep "Fall 2016" when barely in Alpha now
>>
>Repairing generator
>Dwight comes over to help
>Blows up the generator
>Runs away

Everytime
>>
>>145796254
steam has hundreds of reviews you drooling retard?
where you looking for famous youtuber xd or IGN reviews

go and commit suicide you stupid inbreed niggerscum
>>
>>145796431

>steam reviews

Into the trash it goes
>>
>>145795548
they said they'll tweak it
>>
>>145796581
And when they do, I'll likely switch back to my old non-cheaty save. Until then, having fun
>>
>>145791912
>>145792985
Are you being sarcastic?
>>
>>145796431
>>>/v/
>>
>>145796425
happened 2 times in my last game. i let him stay on the hook when he got caught
>>
>>145796687
Don't be so autistic.
>>
>>145796687
the trap is not near the window and could have been easily avoided. it's amazing he ran into that trap.
>>
>>145796254
It's fun. I wouldn't say amazing.

Pretty sure I just played a game with some faggot named sxyhxy that save hacked. Go check out his stream and he has fucking 2000 viewers. How the fuck is this allowed?
>>
>>145794271
but it isn't random. friend. Eventually you are guaranteed to get all of the perks.
>>
>start match
>ding ding ding
>alt+f4

not even trying to fight this, hes gonna get me instantly anways
>>
>instantly and completely heal on secondary action

Does the syringe even work? I still have to do the full bar rather than an instant heal.
>>
>instantly heal on secondary action
>depletes med kit on use

The syringe says this but it doesn't do it in game. Bugged?
>>
>>145798309
>>145798435
This information also applies to the toolbox

Upon equipping addons that grant special effects to items. (the syringes for the medkit, or the cog for the toolbox) your base charges are reduced by X% amount, however you gain a secondary function which can be used on demand by pressing your secondary function key. The secondary function key is Spacebar while using said item.

Example: Equip the toolkit and spare part addon. Go up to any unfinished generator, right click then hit Spacebar while holding right click. You activate the spare cog and you lose your toolbox(as it says in the addon description)

For best mileage, use up at least 95% of an item before using the secondary action. Secondary action can be used with ANY level of charge remaining. (you can have a toolkit with 1% durability left and use the alternate action to instantly repair a genator, or you can use it with 99% durability left, either way you lose the toolbox)
>>
>One generator left
>Juke killer while claudette repairs and opens the gate
>Killer traps the window so i take a run for the gate
>Have 5-7 seconds left before he gets to me
>STUPID CUNT starts to heal me and i cant get out of the animation
>Bitch lets go and hear the killer miss his swipe barely

Thankfully i was able to escape but fuck people like that.
>>
Who else here /worst rng/

out of 3 guys running away from the killer its ALWAYS me he is following and its always me who he catches

and 4 out of 5 games im winning the killer quits
>>
>>145798816
Addendum to this post; Secondary action effects are completed INSTANTLY. there is no delay.

The very-rare anti-hemorrhage syringe also restores your bleedout AND hook bleedout meters, in addition to healing you to full health.
>>
>>145798842
L4D bots had a similar problem. Luckily if you had a medkit you could pull yours out to get them to stop... Shit needs to be fixed.
>>
>>145798435
>>145798309
Weird, 4chan said I typed the captcha in wrong.
>>
i bet every single high rank killer was fucking ass until they got like 3 very rares and an ultra perk, you literally are lying if you say otherwise.
>>
>>145798842
>>145799092
Hit sprint (or)sprint+Spacebar (can't remember which one) and you can force stop someone from healing you.
>>
>>145798816
Holy shit, thank you. Didn't realize hat you needed to press space. All those wasted addons...
>>
>>145799215
you're bad
>>
>>145799215
i got to rank 12 as a level one trapper. I dumped everything i got into meg
>>
WHAT ARE THE BEST PERKS WHEN PLAYING AS DWIGHT
>>
>>145799215
The killer perks actually suck compared to survivor perks.
>>
File: 1460321166795.jpg (15KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1460321166795.jpg
15KB, 360x360px
>someone posted a link to a DBD discord group on the general 4-5 days ago
>thinking it was /dbdg/ discord for some KYF matches inhouse I joined it
>It's a group with around 300 people that was apparently made on reddit
>People think that wraith is actually good
>People defend killers getting paywalled out as DLC
>>
>>145751901
Seems like this is why the hillbilly exists now, to catch down and bleed you and leave you to die
>>
>>145799548
Wait, we still don't have a /dbdg/ discord?
>>
>>145799456
The perk where you play as Meg or Claudette
>>
>Get caught by Wraith 20 seconds into the match
>Spends the next three or four minutes chasing me
>Hooks me in the basement and stands right next to me dinging the bell until I die
>Only one generator left by the time I am dead, and the wraith loses without killing anyone else

What is it about Wraiths that attract the worst players?
>>
>>145799696
We do. It's this one:

https://discord.gg/014kmOJD3Kmm5Kjxc
>>
How the FUCK do I prevent Vinglemere from belting the vate stack in time?
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-17+at+05.38.48).jpg (298KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-17+at+05.38.48).jpg
298KB, 1600x900px
>my score when a survivor tries to pallet-heal near me
>>
>>145799885
Hit him.
>>
So what do you guys think is easier....Killer or Survivor?
>>
>>145800142

Alright, I'll fucking hit Vinglemere. Fuck off Vineglemere! Fuck off!
>>
>>145800219

Survivor for sure. So long as you escape you're almost guaranteed to hit the 10k points mark to rank up.
>>
>>145778438
>Lol just run around on the edge of the map!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is by far the worst fucking playstyle I have ever heard of. Enjoy never catching anyone, not that you would as a fucking Wraith.
>>
>>145800297
been strugling a lot lately

i never fail the skillchecks but my team mates do absolutely nothing. Last match i juked the killer a good 3 minutes and my mates did nothing

he then got me and i watched their yellow ghosts sit in a bush

he picked them all up one by one, and this happens all the time. If i get snatched, nobody does anything, ever
>>
Anyone have a profile with all 4 perkslots unlocked on meg?
>>
File: 20160618083715_1.jpg (258KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160618083715_1.jpg
258KB, 1920x1080px
Extra long match.
>>
>>145795093

BP earning is the same as beta. Item cost in of he bloodweb is the same. Your rank doesn't affect BP earning. The only thing they changed was the the threshold to rank up
>>
>>145800219
Killer because you don't have to rely on complete idiots actually doing their fucking objectives and not bringing the Killer to whack your ass.
>>
>>145791276
>it's a "scumbag survivor that sits in the juke house all game and waits for everyone else to die so they can use the trapdoor episode"
>It's a "I put traps all around it and waited 2 feet away with Insidious and waited for him to bumrush it and let him get trapped"
>It's a "I dragged him around the map for 10 minutes hitting him over and over on the ground until I finally hooked him"
>>
File: blind.jpg (772KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
blind.jpg
772KB, 1920x1080px
He was waiting for me to arrive for 2 minutes before he noticed.
>>
>>145792510
>dead
cry more, "I wanna be apart of a flop" babby
>>
how risky is using a profile with like 90m bloodpoints?
>>
>>145800714
Heyyyy i was stomping that useless guy before when he was playing survivor
>>
>>145801089
on a scale of 1-10, 0.
You can always claim you suddenly earned a massive amount of points during a match, like all the point rewards were 10x higher.
>>
Do offerings get used up after a match? Or are they infinite like perks?
>>
>>145801685

Only thing permanent is perks

Everything is permanent on KYF
>>
File: 1442833461523.jpg (69KB, 637x631px)
1442833461523.jpg
69KB, 637x631px
>Be survivor
>Repair a couple of generators
>Escape
>STILL LOSE A FUCKING RANK
This is so bullshit.
>>
>get self healing and sprint burst ultra rare after each other

using them is going to instantly ragequit any killer right?
>>
File: eileen a cute.png (76KB, 200x220px) Image search: [Google]
eileen a cute.png
76KB, 200x220px
would you faggots like if i put my dank fanfiction writing skills and experience to use writing a fic about the trapper fucking meg or niggress?
>>
>Wraith gets lucky after the game made me go through a pallet rather than just slam it down
>camps me while my team gets all 5 genies by hopping to each one together

Go on, team. Live full, happy lives in my honor!
>>
>>145802492
now all you need is sabatoge without a toolkit and every killer will hate you
>>
File: smug 32.jpg (14KB, 325x258px) Image search: [Google]
smug 32.jpg
14KB, 325x258px
>teaching wraiths why he's shit with meg as the last person

Is there a better feeling?
>>
>>145802634
Nigress, please

I like soft girls
>>
>>145802492
>cheating
>>
>trapper places an invisible trap underneath me
>not logwood, INVISIBLE
>altruist Dwight gets caught trying to save someone that should've gotten away

I'm not sure which one I'd rather prefer; it being a bug or it being a hacker. Fucking devs gotta do something either way.
>>
>>145786870
Here you go you fucking faggot.

t. The guy who made that Rolf edit 2 threads ago.

>>145788543
Those are some top tier artistic skills, anon.
>>
>>145803586
why did you make it manga style
>>
File: 1461858523387.jpg (3KB, 125x122px) Image search: [Google]
1461858523387.jpg
3KB, 125x122px
>pre game
>if it's Wraith im rage quitting
>realize i havent seen anyone play that yet and ask about it
>game starts
>hear nothing
>get a gen up with 2 others
>nothing
>going to next gen and the 4th guy who went off on his own slides over a plank runninng
>OH SHIT WRAITH
>run the other way
>run into the trapper
>get captured
>that dipshit doesnt do anything and he's right next to me and the trapper is gone
>stop struggling
>die
>quit
>uninstall
>>
>>145803586
>right to left
I-it's really good...
>>
File: 1453748793715.gif (27KB, 188x196px) Image search: [Google]
1453748793715.gif
27KB, 188x196px
>>145803775
Beacuse the original was in manga style.
>>
File: babies.jpg (71KB, 412x400px) Image search: [Google]
babies.jpg
71KB, 412x400px
Every fucking time I hook a rank 1 shitter they disconnect whats the point it's gonna get reset anyway. Only hurting themselves by losing the points they earned in game.
>>
>>145803586
It just occurred to me it might always be trapper because the mask is a little easier to draw.. He seems to be the most iconic too

God's work
>>
>>145803846
this story makes no sense
>>
>>145803917
Can an anon give it the ol' western remaster?
>>
>>145804103
>someone alerted the monster by making a shit ton of noise
>i run away because he's alerted now
>monster gets me and not the dipshit
>>
>>145803987
They only got rank 1 by cheating, so they're obviously not the decent sort.
>>
>>145804297
why even talk about wraith though, it just reads like an autistic greentext where you got mad at the end.
>>
Should I buy this game?
Looks fun but I'm easily spooked by jumpscares
>>
>>145804471
Maybe just play killer
>>
>>145803586
requester here, fan fucking tastic m8
>>
>>145804429
I thought the wraith was behind him, because i heard no heartbeat but he was running over shit
>>
Why do shitters think rank 1-5 right now is unobtainable and requires hacking/disconnecting?
>>
>Get downed after helping a guy off a hook
>He gets downed and hooked and auto sacrificed
>glitch out so that I can't be picked up or healed by anyone else
>Forced to d/c because I would have bled out otherwise

Wish they would get around to fixing that
>>
>>145804798
As a killer it is doable, but require a bit of luck with the whole not getting leavers everymatch
as a victim It can be done, but you'll see more people who cheated their way there than you will legit players
>>
File: Burger version.png (422KB, 960x1200px)
Burger version.png
422KB, 960x1200px
>>145804260
Sure.
>>
>AutoWrecker Havens
>Hillbilly
>Go around from gen to gen with my chainsaw sprint
>find people and just hunt them down with my hammer since using the chainsaw is close to impossible to actually chase with in that level
>Get one guy and hook him
>Rev my chainsaw as I look around for friends
>see one of his friends behind some cars
>Hit him with my hammer since I have to go around
>See him make a run for the hooked guy when he's injured
>What's the plan here?
>Chainsaw his back as he's unhooking the guy and pick him up to put him in a corner bleeding out
>Go out and find a dwight while the other guy is still hooked
>Chainsaw into him and hook him elsewhere while the guy I hooked at the start just fucking dies
>The guy that's bleeding out is still bleeding out
>This just leaves the rank 6 jake
>he manages to use pull downs and the juke house on me for a bit but it doesn't matter it will all end very soon
>hit him once
>keep chasing him
>Chase him to the trapdoor
>he's nowhere to be seen
>I patrol around it for a bit
>then go to the corner and see him hiding behind a tree
>hit him again
>bring him to a hook
>Mercyless victory in under 10 minutes
>Hillbilly is bad in autowrecker havens
>I beat a rank 6 survivor there
>>
is it possible to beat the killer on the farm?

I don't see how its possible
>>
>>145805695

You have to run around the cornfield rather than in it. The chase breakers are around there and near the big landmarks.
>>
File: 1327965205336.jpg (102KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1327965205336.jpg
102KB, 1280x720px
>bloodweb starts putting the mystery box and the perk at different corners just so if you go for one the other disappears.
>>
>>145805804
Well, the perk is always better, right?
>>
>>145806041
B-but the mystery
>>
>>145806041
Silly anon the mystery box can be anything you want. It could even be the perk!
>>
>>145800746
>BP earning is the same as beta. Item cost in of he bloodweb is the same.
>>
File: 1465547409083.jpg (45KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
1465547409083.jpg
45KB, 720x405px
>>145803586
Me again, I decided to post it on steam community artwork beacuse why not and checked what is usually there out of curiosity:
>60% are reaction images with some caption
>20% are pictures saying how OP wraith is
>9% are pictures made by someone else
>1% are actual OC pictures
I must say, I think I just got myself a terminal cancer just by looking at all this garbage.
>>
File: 1460137401359.png (152KB, 328x288px)
1460137401359.png
152KB, 328x288px
>mfw sawing all these hackers in half

Yeah, four perks when you're a rank 20 survivor, sure dude.
>>
>get fourth perk slot, decide premonition cus why not
>see the wraith coming from a mile away using radar spins during gen fixing
>constantly dodge out, come back in, and switch gennies when he gets wise
>ducked him so many times he uses his ivory memento on me when he finally catches me
>realize on he menu screen that he was a level >25

It's gonna be part of my permanent strat until I get other survivor's stuff.
>>
WHAT THE FUCK!!!!! I pull a guy off a hook and he thanks me by bodyblocking me.
>>
>>145806896
You make it sound like they don't just run around to milk up points then dump them where they please regardless of rank
>>
1 more match until I'm a level 20 chainsaw boi
>>
File: 1385136139955b.png (19KB, 870x870px) Image search: [Google]
1385136139955b.png
19KB, 870x870px
>Wraith chasing me
>Suddenly burst goes off cooldown and the gates are powered
>Adrenaline and sprint burst at the same time.
>>
>>145806843
>posting it on steam community
good on you

>looking around the steam community
im so, so sorry you did that.
>>
Best perk setup?
>>
>>145805125
I can't get out of rank 19 with Killbilly. I'm never devious enough.
>>
Is it me or does the Wraith seem pretty shitty?
>>
So when do you get teachables/how does it work? I just hit 25 and I'm debating what my next move is.
>>
>You will never get good killer perks

Level 15 trapper and the best I've got is level one Iron Grasp and Agitation for carrying people.
>>
>>145807585
I'm afraid it's just you. Wraith is he most honorable, yet most powerful killer ever seen. Nothing is more effective than steal thing up on your enemies' backs, letting them think they're safe again before WHAMMO! Instant down. Just the other day I got 5 kills in one match. Truly, the Wraith is a monster worth playing.
>>
>>145807027
>guy getting chased by trapper and already got hit
>i try and get trapper to chase me since this guy has a medkit to heal himself
>the guy throws a pallet on my dumb ass and I die
never again
>>
>>145807837
>letting them think they're safe again
But they know you're right behind them as soon as you uncloak
>>
>>145806843
Steam has always been a shitshow, but if you try to point that out you'll get shouted down by le master troles and actual idiots.
>>
meg thomas' butt!
>>
>>145808060
>Just the other day I got 5 kills in one match.
You took the bait.
>>
im literally scared of the skillchecks when repairing generators

i fail them all the time and they attract the killer...
>>
>>145807590
Apparently you have to be 30 and there's a chance to get the teachable version of the perk in the bloodweb. Then anyone has a chance to find it in their bloodweb
>>
>>145804423
This, literally no one can get past rank 10 legit
>>
>>145787849
>>145788063
>>145788170

I use it all the time, it feels like cheating.

You will get visual alerts if you startle them, but if a survivor does you get a visual/audio and a glowing icon.

Really useful to see what direction and speed they are heading, and when you get there just go behind the first rock you see and they are usually there.

Circle around a few times to make sure they are not running around it with you.
>>
>>145807285
I hope you have We'll Make It for mega sanic speed
>>
File: 1466126608823.png (194KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1466126608823.png
194KB, 800x600px
>It's a "The last survivor is too much of a bitch to try and escape once all his idiot friends are dead so he disconnects and you lose a pip because you were 50 blood points short" episode
>>
Hey, just wondering, since you guys imported beta saves, does this actually have cloud saving? I'm switching PCs soon, and I don't want my grind to go to waste, so am I safe in assuming that my character plus stats will be okay, and save over my steam profile. Or would I have to make a manual back up?
>>
>>145808507
Poor babby. Just keep working on getting the good checks instead of the greats. Make sure to listen to the bell sound that tells you that a skill check is appearing.
>>
File: get bent.png (2MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
get bent.png
2MB, 1680x1050px
>>145744365
I'll just leave this here.
https://youtu.be/14uFQJ6WXOc
>>
Tell me about these rank pips/diamonds.

What's the pre-requisite to getting it?

Is it 10k points and escaping?
>>
>>145808507
Ask not for whom the chainsaw vrooms
It vrooms for thee
>>
>>145808507
Theres a sound before every skill check. Don't aim for white space aim for the giant area.

Ez mode.
>>
>>145809615
Hats exactly what it feels like when you face a good trapper. It's when you put them in the grass near gennies that I get my balls twisted.
>>
>>145809525
>bell sound
there is an indicator a skill check is comming up?

because im really having a hard time hitting the skillchecks that chain after each other and those where you have maybe 0.8 seconds time to hit space because they are place the the beginning of the circle
>>
>>145808507
>3 fails happen on the map
>killer comes after you
>>
>>145810126
its true tho, i have really bad fucking luck in this game. Killer is very close most of them time
>>
Haven't played since beta.

What should I know so I'm not a detriment to team?
>>
>>145810114
Yes, are you playing without sound?
>>
Does Whispers work?
>>
>>145809615

I remember this movie
>>
>>145810362
no but im getting so much input and kinda having a tunnelvision with being fixated if the skillcheck pops up i dont really realized that there are sound before a skillcheck
>>
>>145810456
Yes, it's just largely pointless
>hear mumbling when within 40 or so meters of a survivor
That's a massive space, desu. I guess you could try it on wraith or hillbilly and try ding donging or revving to scare them out of hiding when you use whispers
>>
>>145810359

Don't struggle on the God damn hook
>>
>>145809615
So is this a horror movie? Because it starts off like a comedy
>>
>>145810031
I was watching that movie out of boredom on one of those cheap independent tv stations while eating supper and when the bear trap snapped I was immediately hooked, pun intended. It felt like the dankest meme of all time.
>>
>>145810653
But I learnt that during beta

I still do it sometimes but stop before completion to trick the killer into thinking I can see no one is coming for me.
>>
>>145810359
Not too much. Look at hooks at the start to determine which monster is gunning for you, wraith is shit, hillbilly is pretty good and trapper is pros only.
>>
>>145810801

Don't do a full one
Just do mini struggles
Quick tap of m1
>>
>>145810767
>it felt like the dankest meme of all time
The final meme. The meme to end all memes.
>>
>slaughter 3 members of the team
>the last one hides then afk's
Fuck you.
There needs to be a time limit to just reveal or kill the last survivor if they haven't interacted with a generator after so many minutes.
>>
>it's a "survivors just camp near pallets all game and there's nothing you can do about it" episode

Woah you sure showed me duuuuude! What's next, camping windows! Fuck, so HIGH SKILL. I love having a chase completely invalidated because some asshole found his space key, fucking A+ game design right there.

>survivor finds more than one hop within 50 meters of another
>instantly a won game

yeah fuck this game can't wait to get it refunded
>>
>>145811008
I'm not afk. I'm looking for the hatch. I'm super bad at it.
>>
>>145811036
You can smash pallets.
>>
>>145811090
After 10 fucking minutes give up and just finish off the generators and use a gate.
>>
>>145811036
Play trapper and git gud
>>
>>145810741
It's supposed to be the blend of The Office and Deliverance/Friday the 13th, but after watching it on and off for a bit I'm not sure it is.

The struggling and screaming is a little too... tense(?) to be funny. Scary Movie is a comedy, Final Destination is sometimes funny though it's not a comedy, Severance feels like a thriller that tries too hard to be funny.

Bear trap scene is still memetastic though.
>>
Hatch really needs a nerf. You can plant 5 or more traps around a hatch and it still might not be enough.
>>
File: 1464466485809.png (592KB, 942x944px) Image search: [Google]
1464466485809.png
592KB, 942x944px
>mfw high level survivors turn the killer into the prey
>>
>>145810969
>when the meme so supreme an independent tv station goes out of its way to deliver it to you
>>
>>145811316
Its a british horror comedy
>>
>>145811332
We just did this. We all had the selfhealing and sprinting perk and abused a wraith with flashlights. If he hit someone everyone would sprint away into a different direction and the guy who was hit heals

he ragequittet after 10 minutes

this game is so unbalanced it hurts
>>
>ranking system literally encourages killers to RQ
>>
>>145811527
>Its a british horror comedy
Other than the bear trap thing being a meme to us, I don't really see anything funny in that scene. It's not really scary either.
Now, does slapping a few jokes here and there turn a 'horror' into a comedy?
>>
>>145811008

If they're ago, crows will circle around them
>>
>>145807560

I didn't rank up there because of a bug. I'm only rank 19 because I barely play killer.

I just got another mercyless victory and got rank 19 since I'm playing hillbilly today. Full team of level 10+ survivors starting up with medkits and trying to pallet heal
>>
>>145811287
>YOU'RE ONLY ALLOWED TO EVER PLAY ONE KILLER OR YOU ARE GUARANTEED TO LOSE
Yeah wow really makes me want to play more. Fucking kill yourself you faggot.

>>145811215
Can't smash windows, though! Mmm I love that slaughterhouse at the farms, really drives home how fucking incompetent the devs are. FIVE fucking hops or something all right next to each other at the slaughterhouse at the farms and there's fucking NOTHING you can do about it. Just run away? THAT'S your fucking solution? Literally just stop playing the fucking game and pray to god that the survivors will be nice enough to avoid the safest fucking area in the game?
>>
>>145812159
The comedy there is more of a "Ha ha these guys are fucking stupid" and "Ha ha he's in pain", the kind british like the best.

It's like when a series lives so long because the characters are so awful that you watch it to see how they get fucked with and such.

The movie uses a mix of actual comedic events mixed in with laughing at the horror events being mixed with the incompetence and overexaggerated reactions the characters make.

What I'm really saying is, the comedy is more about laughing at people in pain and terrible situations than sharing a laugh with the characters.
>>
>Buy game
>Not in library
>Check purchase history
>It's there
>restart steam
>stuck on updating steam info.

Devs took the horror part too seriously.
>>
>>145812330
Poor anon was juked so hard they mindbroke him.
>>
>>145812385
That's less comedy and more like Brits are sociopaths
>>
>>145812520
What a cuck thing to say, christ. I really share a board with fags like you?
>>
>>145812631

You can't even use the term cuck correctly, newfag.

>>>/r/Deadbydaylight/
>>
>>145812631
>>>/v/
>>>/pol/
>>
>wraith decides try and chase you on the 3 window warehouse in autohaven
Thanks for the points
>>
File: Don't Forget Your Daily Rituals.jpg (46KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
Don't Forget Your Daily Rituals.jpg
46KB, 450x300px
Daily reminder not to forget your Daily Rituals
>>
>>145813338
I'm not getting any today.
>>
File: 1449056283586.jpg (40KB, 500x500px)
1449056283586.jpg
40KB, 500x500px
>>145812385
Okay then, I'm not really into movies that much so I wouldn't know.

I've watched a couple of serious low-budget thrillers and these tend to be funny because of incompetence of everybody involved in a movie and from what I've seen of Severance I assumed it was one of these movies that wanted to portray real struggle and drama but kind of failed to deliver.

That's why I was really puzzled when they tried slapping some silly shit in between 'serious' bits with screaming and murder.
>>
File: 1445913916262.jpg (248KB, 1280x1109px)
1445913916262.jpg
248KB, 1280x1109px
>>145812872
>>145813057
Uh oh, cucks got triggered. Safe space compromised!

Think I might stay here for a while if it triggers you tumblrites so hard.
>>
New thread when?
>>
File: BlackDareDevil.jpg (6KB, 217x232px) Image search: [Google]
BlackDareDevil.jpg
6KB, 217x232px
>It's a "Killer literally spawns twenty feet away within eyesight in an open field" episode.

BOY THAT WAS FUN.
>>
>>145813774
>needs to git gud
>instead he'll post weak /pol/ bait
>>
File: 1463951143450.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1463951143450.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>145812385
>"Ha ha he's in pain", the kind british like the best.
I knew torture was Halal in the Caliphate of Great Britain!
>>
>>145812584
Everyone enjoys a good torment of characters that are pieces of shit occasionally.

Brits just enjoy it the most.
>>
>>145814021
I always hook you poor fuckers and then just fuck off and let your friends save you. I don't even camp or nothin. Of course, that's how I treat most people I hook.
>>
What's your trapper strategy?

Save for the window vaulters? Place near hooks? In cornfields?
>>
>>145811287
>Game's balanced so poorly, only one of the three killers is even viable
I think that's kinda his point Anon.
>>
>>145813774
This is why you're trash at the game lol
>>
>>145814081
>how will I let this person know what a bad troll he is?
>I know, I'll respond to the bait!
>>
>>145814437
Always put a couple near the big juke building, and one or two near pallets. Placing them near hooks is good since either dumb survivors step in them or smart survivors disarm them which gives you a couple seconds notice that they're trying to unhook someone
>>
>>145814437
Grass near generators, next to windows and juke locations, and in grass/field areas they tend to travel through. Also good at the very edge of the map.
>>
>>145814381
At least you're not a total cunt. This dumbass hooked me and camped me, and just lost the game outright. He got a total of 4,000 points because he just jerked off near me.
>>
>>145813774
Please please take your political shitposting back to your echochamber of choice, you have atleast 10 boards you've conquered to spew this shit, leave our little general alone.
>>
File: 20160617211533_1.jpg (229KB, 1920x1080px)
20160617211533_1.jpg
229KB, 1920x1080px
Nice game
>>
>>145814610
God, you cuckdrones will defend anything, won't you? Or maybe you're survivor mains? Not sure which is worse, honestly. Oh well, you're probably all going to kill yourselves anyways, subhuman tranny enablers like you always do.

>no, dude, just RUN AWAY (as the killer, because this makes sense and is good game design)
>nevermind they all have perks to heal themselves and sabotage your hooks without medpacks and toolboxes, so you running away basically gives them a free heal or hook sabotage
>while you get nothing to counter this
>this is good game design
>I'm going to defend this while sucking my girlfriend's feminine penis
>>
>>145814834
Do you still lose rank after shit like this?
>>
>>145814437

I always put one in the revised Juke Shack. In the entrance with the palette and crate.

Everyone always goes into it and always manages to step on it. It's practically a guaranteed trap points for me.

The rest are based on how the level was generator. Generators with tall grass, a popular land mark with juke potential, on the exits, and in between palettes at chase breaker points.
>>
>>145814021
>use the offering where you spawn as far away as possible from killer
>10 seconds in you hear killer music
>hooked within 2 minutes
Nice "start furthest away"
>>
>>145814919
Yep
>>
File: Spooky Parenting.gif (163KB, 329x353px)
Spooky Parenting.gif
163KB, 329x353px
>>145814919
Sure do.

Also, PUBLIC FUCKING SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: IF YOU HAVE SHIT INTERNET, OR YOU'RE PLAYING ON WIFI, FUCKING OFF YOURSELF. THANKS.
>>
I've been watching this game on twitch (thinking about buying for some weekend fun)

Does the killer ever win? I've seen it happen once on a stream
>>
>>145814834

There really should be a time bonus for Killers.

Bonus point for a quick wipe.

Maybe a reverse bonus for survivors? Longer you last?
>>
>>145814875
Are you the same guy from the last thread that started going on about liberals and shit?
>>
>>145814975
>>145814984
Thanks for fixing Meg's hair, devs! You sure do have your priorities right! ;^)
>>
>>145815013

Most streamers that play Killers are awful.

The ones that play survivors are pretty good though.
>>
>>145815113
No, but good comeback regardless.
>>
>>145814437
Grass near generators. Not connected to the gen though they always check that close
>>
>>145815198
They should have labeled it an early access game. I'd be slightly less pissy right now.
>>
>>145815198

>Implying that isn't a priority

Also, we're about to die. NEW BREAD!
>>
File: 1453877207903.gif (1MB, 400x317px) Image search: [Google]
1453877207903.gif
1MB, 400x317px
>people more bothered by some bugs than they are by the fact the game lacks basic options features
>>
>>145815352
I thought it was an early access game until I finally went to buy it.

Looks like early access indie shit
>>
Can we get a new thread?
>>
>>145814984
People play video online video games at shitty lan cafes all the time. They don't understand (or care) that they are negatively impacting someone else's experience.
>>
>>145815013
From what I've seen, the killer wins most of the time in the games I play as survivor. Almost every game I'm last alive, because survivors are so braindead fucking retarded. That said, it's not that hard to play either side.
>>
File: 1454271390992.png (205KB, 402x471px) Image search: [Google]
1454271390992.png
205KB, 402x471px
>>145815482
>not being bothered by fucking game-breaking bugs
>he cannot modify a fucking .cfg file in notepad
>>
>>145815893
No, I am not bothered by a few minor bugs.

I am upset by the exclusion of something that, in my opinion, should literally be required by the law. Not having in depth graphics options on the PC should get you a fucking fine.
>>
>>145816081
I accept it because faggots would 100% without a doubt set shit to min so they could see survivors easier because of less grass density.
>>
>>145816081
>game doesn't WAD
>oh noes where are muh GRAPHIX sliders
>>
File: 1375416699077.png (126KB, 449x435px)
1375416699077.png
126KB, 449x435px
>insidous rank 2
>get sneaky by generator that's partially repaired and i saw sprint tracks by
>survivor literally walks over to it 2 seconds later and starts repairing again
>>
>>145815738
It's always Wraiths with the shit Internet connection. Really, Wraiths and the people who play them are 90% of the problems with this game.
>>
>>145815198
>Art team should be fixing the internet!!!!!!
>>
>>145816938
>art team
The hair was already done, it was just put together in the game the wrong way, just like the eye-popping thing. Art team didn't have to do shit.

Learn how vidya works before making a retard out of yourself.
>>
File: ௵.png (11KB, 744x520px) Image search: [Google]
௵.png
11KB, 744x520px
>>145816938
>scoring and ranking system got unfair because devs changed a couple of values here and there
>fixing the internet!!!!!!
You're a special kind of idiot.
>>
>>145816848
What are wraiths like? Waiting on game to install and they weren't in beta.
>>
New Bread

>>145817532
>>145817532
>>145817532
>>
File: monstyer.png (2MB, 1440x900px)
monstyer.png
2MB, 1440x900px
Developers made a fun game with alot of potential. Wished the glitches were fixed and there has to be some kind of fucking window juke nerf where jumping from windows too many times makes a camper trip or some shit.
Thread posts: 796
Thread images: 121

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.