[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dead By Daylight /dbdg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 791
Thread images: 160

File: Killer.png (2MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Killer.png
2MB, 1680x1050px
/dbdg/ Dead by Daylight General #5
Old general: >>145488980

Trapper edition

>What is Dead by Daylight?
Asymmetrical Online multiplayer. 4 survivors scramble to fix 5 generators, while 1 killer wants to sacrifice all of them

>Sounds like evolve
It's not. Survivors have to avoid the killer at all costs, whereas the killer has to hunt for them. Everyone has their own objective.

>General info
Pastebin with most questions asked: http://pastebin.com/DDddy4uE
Pastebin with peek at what's in the full release in terms of levels: http://pastebin.com/FE58REXD
Pastebin with all of the values for Cheat Engine (perks/items/whatnot): http://pastebin.com/vCh6gxR6

>Official site
http://www.deadbydaylight.com/

>Video of the thread
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGhIXLO3ul8
>>
File: Gen1.jpg (125KB, 500x387px) Image search: [Google]
Gen1.jpg
125KB, 500x387px
>>
File: dbd-general.png (259KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
dbd-general.png
259KB, 900x675px
Importing beta save:

>Turn off cloud save in steam by Properties>Updates
>Right click on the beta shortcut
>Look at adress
>steam://rungameid/(some number)
>Go to: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\(some number)
>Find folder with the same number the beta shortcut had
>Copy the files
>Change file extension from .profd to .profje
>Now find the full game folder the same way you did with beta folder
>Copy and replace all files with the beta files with changed file extension
>Turn on the game
>Turn off the game
>Turn back on the save cloud on steam
>Turn on the game again
>Done

In my case folder number for beta was 471230 and for the full game was 381210
>>
File: almost.webm (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
almost.webm
3MB, 800x450px
>>
How do I play trapper? I think I do shitty trap placement, no one ever hits it, even if they sprint by it.
>>
File: 2343242534.jpg (66KB, 250x283px) Image search: [Google]
2343242534.jpg
66KB, 250x283px
I should be concerned about how hard i get from chasing down people in this game

god i love it, i really hope they'll keep adding maps and shit.
>>
>Guy almost has the generator done
>I intentionally fuck up three rapid skill checks and even a fourth when I get off the generator
>I've never seen another player run faster in my life
I wonder if they were as pissed off as they were panicked.
>>
How do I git gud as Hillbilly? Trying to use his chainsaw sprint more but some of the maps are shit for it.
>>
File: YOU CANT TRICK ME THIS TIME .webm (3MB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
YOU CANT TRICK ME THIS TIME .webm
3MB, 800x480px
Reposting my shitty webm to raise awareness how you can BTFO vault trolling scum the most stylish way
>>
I just had that bug where you're downed and can't be picked up.

I crawled all the way across the map and escaped...pretty dumb.

My allies died trying to "rescue" me.
>>
>>145565578
>Place them in random tall grass
>Place them in tall grass next to key areas
>Place them in narrow passage ways
>Place them outside common landmark window ledges (landmarks being the buildings/machines/buses)

You won't get people with them all the time but you should be catching one person a game or at least every other game. This is not counting when you put traps under people on hooks, those are usually a mentally retarded person hit and a miss.
>>
File: Escape hatch.webm (3MB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
Escape hatch.webm
3MB, 1000x562px
Have you ever outskilled someone quite this hard?

>>145565578
shilling my own channel here but
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aPlWEQmCDw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtkW5jEAkxM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXicYAKSe8I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBRTdoEkTE4
>>
>It's Autohaven Wreckers- Azaroth's Resting Place map
>You're a killer
>Every single part of the map is covered in vaults and pallets
Why would the entity make a map so heavily biased towards survivors, I don't have enough traps to cover everything!
>>
So is it me or is it impossible to rank up if you don't just play greedy as fuck with a medkit at all times?

Possibly getting sacrificed by helping people is pretty much an instant rank down
>>
>>145565673
Try using it on people that are interacting with stuff.

>>145565734
That guy was an idiot.
>>
>>145566000
I love your stuff. When you will make Hillbilly video?
>>
>>145566000
How many points do you get? I play exactly like that but I only get like 8k points max and I never rank up.
>>
>>145565578
The big thing with traps is you have to make sure if you're using it on a choke point that it's actually in the middle. Otherwise survivor can literally walk right past it.

Also, I often catch a survivor with a trap at the bottom of the stairs into the basement if they haven't already looted it. Place them in tall grass near generators too, don't just use them to control juke houses.
>>
>>145566000
>skill
>Placing a bunch of traps in the most easily dependable hatch
I'm a trapper main, so lol.
>>
File: Hillbilly.webm (3MB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
Hillbilly.webm
3MB, 900x506px
>>145566103
i find the other two killers way harder to finish survivors off with compared to trapper so I barely play them

this is the best i can do for Hillbilly

>>145566158
I basically always rank up

i've only ever fully wiped a team and NOT ranked up once and i'm rank 15.

I never physically camp hooks though so generally people get unhooked/rehooked a bit.

>>145566220
it's a joke, that was a rank 9 survivor that had escaped me every other time i played with him, almost always using the hatch.
>>
>>145566050
In beta you just needed roughly three generators, maybe get the switch and escape and you were golden.Now you need like three generators, save three people from hooks, juke the killer twice and then spin around five hundred times before you escape to rank up.
>>
>>145566025
I guess that's why Azaroth's key is rare or whatever.
>>
>>145566476
escaping gives you 5k points straight up which means you only need to earn 5k points yourself as a survivor which is extremely easy unless you're afk.
>>
>>145566406
>it's a joke,
I was supposed to know that.
Nice chainsaws btw.
>>
File: S+.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
S+.png
2MB, 1600x900px
Who else /perfectplayer/ here? also does anyone else have the problem where you end a game gaining a rank level and it ends up taking one away after you exist out of post game? i should be at least rank 10 by now
>>
>>145566687
my rank resets every single time i relog
>>
>It's a scrublords looking to play with their bender friends so much that they break the lobby by leaving it episode.
>>
Why is the flashlight so useless?
>>
>>145566025
>Azaroth's Resting Place
>Azeroth

We playing WoW now?
>>
what the fuck do i use the flashflight for?

also when will the killers stop camping hooks after getting one survivor?
>>
>>145566553
Every fucking time.
#rank204lyfe

>>145566568
They increased the requirement senpai, I believe it's 12k and even then the game won't give you the fucking pips you deserve more than half the time.

>In beta I got six pips as killer one match
>In full release just starting the game loses me four pips
>>
>>145566951
Flashlight is good against bad Wraiths.

Really you need to see them first, it's obvious when they're cloaked, then immediately flashlight them...it stuns them for quite awhile.

You can also use it on killers carrying survivors to make them drop them if you manage to stun them.
>>
>>145566951
You're supposed to shine it in the eyes of the killer to blind them. I think it also makes them drop someone if there's someone on their shoulder.

However it's not very reliable. You'd be better off just running.
>>
>>145566951
>what the fuck do i use the flashflight for?
blinding the killer when he's carrying someone, you can also stun him regularly but it's better to just run most of the time

>also when will the killers stop camping hooks after getting one survivor?
never ever
>>
>>145566925
It's the latest expansion, the killers are the new raid bosses
>>
>>145566951
Use it when you think there's a wraith. It doesn't even have to hit his face when he's invisible and it stuns him for an absurdly long time when he gets caught with it.
>>
>>
File: Dumb Frogposter.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
Dumb Frogposter.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>Massive amount of negative reviews
>All of them people whining about 'muh party system'
Do they not, you know, see that KYF mode exists?
>>
>>145568293

No, because they want to be on teamspeak against a monster who has no idea they're on it.

If they add a party system to the regular queue I'm done with this game.

You're not supposed to be able to communicate with your team, the game isn't designed that way.
>>
>>145568293
They can't pubstomp with their normie nigger friends
>>
File: 1435802831940.png (217KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1435802831940.png
217KB, 680x680px
>last generator
>i'm nearly finished with it
>some dwight motherfucker comes up and starts fixing it
>BOOM
>BOOM
>BOOM
>OH SHIT IM RUNNING - BOOM

>down to half
>killer finds me first and I have to juke him for 20 minutes while the other dude does god knows what, probably hiding in a locker like a faggot
>>
>>145568790
Ability to slap other survivors over the back of the head when?
>>
You can tell which killer you'll be facing by looking at the hooks

Each killer has their own brand of rusty hook, so you can tell who its going to be before you hear the chainsaw/bell/clickyclackybeartrap
>>
>>145569530
pics to back it up? I haven't noticed this./
>>
>It's a "your teammate found the hatch and is just hiding right next to it not doing anything" episode
>>
File: 1310429820535.jpg (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1310429820535.jpg
13KB, 300x300px
>>145568293
>mfw they will never be able to "pubstomp" killer lobbies with their butthead nigger buddies

loving every fucking tear, its the same type of people that play souls games just to sit in an area all day long with popped seed and 3 suncancer buddies
>>
>coop 4v1 survival game
>can't party up with friends

please tell me this is a joke
>>
>>145566476
I just had a game as killer where I killed all four, trapped three in the process, destroyed two barriers and had a bloodpoint boosting offering and I just barely made it to the first diamond.

I don't understand how hard the ranking system is intended to be. I did all of that in record time, never being idle in the game, and even ran around placing extra traps for points while the remaining three were all on hooks at the same time.
>>
>>145569721
Found this post on the steam forums

Trapper: http://i.imgur.com/DsI2bMl.jpg
Wraith: http://i.imgur.com/g75NQ6z.jpg
Hillbilly: http://i.imgur.com/9Uzl9ph.jpg
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (171KB, 724x291px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
171KB, 724x291px
Does this perk even exist?
>>
>>145569776

You're supposed to work with the other survivors without using communication, lack of communication gives the killer a chance to win, if they could communicate with each other at all times it would be way too easy.
>>
>>145569776
Neat, figured out how to let your friends join a game with randoms.

>start a lobby as killer
>wait for some anon to join
>exit out
>start a KYF match
>random will still be in the lobby
>spam invite your friends
>other randoms can still join

neat
>>
File: WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH.png (63KB, 596x203px) Image search: [Google]
WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH.png
63KB, 596x203px
>>145568293
LOVING EVERY LAUGH M8
>>
>>145569864
cool, thanks anon. That's actually pretty helpful.
>>
>>145569776
You can play a private game. You can't play ranked solo queue in a group because that fucks both the difficulty and the atmosphere of the game.
>>
Wow that last match was a doosey. I got the last two guys down and I couldn't pick up one so I just grabbed the guy I could and kept dragging him into the basement to sit in time out until his buddy bled out. That went on unnecessarily long.

I'm sorry chicken, but you were glitched and I had to bleed you out.
>>
File: saboteur.jpg (66KB, 632x337px) Image search: [Google]
saboteur.jpg
66KB, 632x337px
>>145569865
Yep
>>
How alive is this game? Should I get it or wait for a sale?
>>
>>145570320
17,337 peak players

Evolve had 20,000 peak players during its closed beta
>>
>>145569887
>>145570114

you can't release a game like this without a party system and expect it to do well.
this game is too fucking stressful for me to play alone.
i'm not sure if there are enough lone wolves out there who don't mind not being able party to sustain the game for a long time.
it's probably gonna be the next battleborn if they don't add a party system.
>>
>>145570374
Don't compare this to Evolve please
>>
>>145570415

A party system ruins the game.
>>
>>145570415
t. Steam forumbabby
>>
>>145570415
Fuck off. I'm tired of teleporters already, I don't want a group of faggots communicating and coordinating about my position or what I'm doing. Pubbies can't do that, and that's the only reason the killer wins. Communication would decimate the killer and the balance of the game.

If they add a party system, I expect them to remove the perk that allows you to kill instantly and make that a normal thing. Do you like the sound of that? I don't, because that perk absolutely raped the balance of the beta.
>>
>>145570415
All the normiefags would pubstomp with their nigger skype buddies

the game would die within a week
>>
>>145570415
You're a fucking idiot but unfortunately enough people like you have complained that a system for playing with friends is being added "ASAP" according to devs.

God forbid any of you fuckers just use the Kill Your Friends mode like a decent human being might consider doing.
>>
>>145570931
what if parties had to face two killers instead of one?
or if they had to get 7 generators up and running instead of 5?
>>
>>145570931
since they aren't playing until then it just gives killers more time to figure the game out in order to combat them. Once they start getting stomped in spite of communication they'll probably quit.
>>
>>145570415
Cancerous faggots like you are the reason this game is gonna get fucking gutted

good job, i didnt expect anything else from the 90% autistic normieniggers from Steam though.
>>
Do achievements unlock in private matches?
I'd like to get that four hatch thing done.

Why do I care? Because I fucking can.
>>
>>145566000

>Killers thinking they're tough shit
>>
>>145570415
>This horror game is too stressfull, they should make it fun and friendly

Are you retarded?
>>
>>145570415
Battleborn had a party system though.
It died because 2K sucks dick at advertising they didn't sexualize their characters to get free media attention from fucking retarded SJW's.
>>
>Hillbilly
>Autohaven Wreckers
>It has a fucking jukehouse with an escape route up top
Were the map designers drinking lead paint when they made so many two story buildings with window escapes
>>
>>145570415
>it's probably gonna be the next battleborn if they don't add a party system.

A budget game sold at a budget price will never be Battleborn
>>
What if they made it so you can play with your friends, but one of you have to be the killer. and you just fill the last survivor slots with randoms.

i'd like to play with my friends, but the game feels really balanced as is, and i dont want to ruin that.
>>
>>145570931
If you gained levels and perks in kill your friends, I would play it. Alas no such option exists.
>>
>>145571638
>Autohaven
>Put a trap outside below the balcony
>People drop on top of it
It makes me so hard, especially since they crouch taunt me like they're going to escape my forest.
>>
>>145571041
Yeah because video games are only fun if you win, right? I'd instaquit anything I wasn't immediately winning at no doubt about it.

>>145570981
The amount of generators is critical to game balance. Or, at least, for the Trapper it is.
Make killers able to opt in or out of playing against parties in ranked and I see no issue.
>>
>>145571738
if one of them is the killer then they can easily coordinate to grind bloodpoints, which is what they're trying to avoid.
>>
>>145571804
>Parties implemented
>All the decent killers opt out and leave the parties to get raped by the god tier killers with 4 perks and fuck tons of shit to use
>>
>>145571804
That is the mindset of people who insist on playing with teams in this anon, they're shitters who want to win.
>>
>>145570415

I don't mind a party system so long as it's a maximum of 2 people teaming up instead of 4. If you have 4 people to play the game with you can do a 1v3 in kill your friends mode. 1v2 though fucking sucks.

Though as far as I'm concerned I'm fine with it not being added either. My friends are still having fun solloing and we just need to get 1-2 more people to get private matches going.
>>
>>145571939
I don't care about winning. I just like playing with my friends in the games I enjoy.
>>
File: 20160616032044_1.jpg (144KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160616032044_1.jpg
144KB, 1920x1080px
No mercy.
>>
>>145571913
Good. If the killers are fantastic it offsets the fact they're against four douches in a Skype call.

>>145571939
This game is not about winning in a strict sense. If that's their attitude I imagine they'd get sick of it anyway.
>>
File: 1465315456021.jpg (80KB, 800x733px) Image search: [Google]
1465315456021.jpg
80KB, 800x733px
>Check steam forums
>Everyone complains about Wraith
>Weird, he never seemed OP when I was playing against him
>Play as him to check if he's actually OP
>Whenever I uncloak right behind people they don't fucking run despite loud as fuck bell noises
>Even make an experiment once, spamming the bell sounds without actually uncloaking
>The guy was just sitting there for a fucking minute before actually running when I was doing this
>Those retards literally stand still when the game fucking screams at you to run
>tfw Wraith will be propably nerfed to shit beacuse they will listen to those retards
Why would you just stand still when you know Wraith is uncloaking? If he does it's literally 99% chance he saw you and is going to fucking kill you.
>>
>>145571869
I never thought if it that way, ive gotten into my friends room a couple times who is a killer. I just try and win. What kind of dork wants to fake a rank and get pointless levels.
>>
>>145570981

>Party with friends
>Killer vs. Killer mode
>4 friends vs. 2 killers
>Both attempt to kill more survivors than the other
>If they get them all, they both win big, but if they all escape, they both lose hard
>Getting more sacrifices on their side just tips the payout in favor of the victor
>Friendly competition and cooperation at the same time
>Fuck survivors
>>
>>145572138
>Play as the Wraith
>CLING CLONG CLANG CLANG
>the team is competent so they book it whenever they hear the first bell
>Only end up hooking 2 people
That's not something I ever want to experience again.
>>
>>145572073
Which is why KYF exists...
>>
>>145572170
>Pointless
>OP perks and the ability to equip multiple of those perks
:^)
>>
>>145572248

Was that a match like 20-30 minutes ago?

If so I may have been in that one.
>>
>Trapper
>Try to put traps down everywhere
>lol4 gens done in the first minute because most coordinated pubbbies ever
>Play "hook several people despite the exits being open, only kill one because it takes half a second for someone to yank a victim off" the game
And people say the game isn't survivor biased
>>
>>145572248
>play as wraith
>cloak
>run up behind someone working on generator
>they immediately sprint away before I even ring my bell
>this happens every time
And now I mostly play trapper.
>>
>>145572439
B-BUT THEY CANT COMMUNICATE ITS SO UNFAIR TO THE SURVIVORS THEY CANT PLAY WITH THEIR FRIENDS ITS NOT SURVIVOR BIASED ITS NOT ITS NOT ITS NOT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>145572492
>>145572248
>>145572138

Yeah, the Wraith is honestly the weakest killer. It's so easy to see him and the decloak takes way too long
>>
>>145572492
The trapper is who I main too, he is by far the most satisfying one to play. Whenever I hear one of my traps go off I get really excited, especially when it's in the basement.
>>
>>145572330
Which means i cannot unlock new things to use in KYF. Which is pointless and gets old real fast I can tell you.
>>
File: 20160616032546_1.jpg (234KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160616032546_1.jpg
234KB, 1920x1080px
More rape for the rape train more skulls for the skull throne.
>>
>>145572649
When the basement is in that shack that it's usually in, I know I'm going to kill everyone. For some reason, no one ever expects all the traps, and for some reason they always try to save each other.
>>
>>145572721
>Play one game
>Fill out the first bloodweb cause it's easy to get at least some BP
>You already have like 3 items to use in KYF
Just get off your fucking ass, faggot.
>>
File: 2 retards with flashlights.webm (3MB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
2 retards with flashlights.webm
3MB, 800x480px
Im not really sure what the plan here was
>>
>>145572721
>Oh no I have to play the regular game mode to get infinite items and offerings for KYF!
The horror
>>
Why do my traps always float
>>
How the fuck are you supposed to get a decent amount of hunter points? I just chased some assholes around for a lot longer than I needed to, letting them "lose" me and then chasing them again a few times and I still barely got any hunter points. Maybe a few more than normal.
>>
>>145572912
>People wildly flail the flashlight around
Why do people do this? I've seen this happen in 3 games.
>>
File: Ayyy.png (176KB, 315x265px) Image search: [Google]
Ayyy.png
176KB, 315x265px
>Lobby
>3/4 people
>One person joins and quits
>The rest of them quit after a few seconds
Can't wait the extra minute huh guys
>>
>>145573130
I guess they don't know how it works. I certainly didn't the first time I used it.
>>
>>145573130
You can blind the killer stunning him for a few seconds, that and to make a distraction so someone can free their friend but they both did it and failed.
>>
>>145573301
Waving it won't cause that, need to shine it on their face for like 2 seconds solid, waving it ensures you never get those 2 seconds.
>>
>>145572852
I don't geet the hostility towards wanting to play with friends. This game is basically The Hidden with an edgy reskin and that game even has all chat.
>>
>>145573480
Because coordinated groups will curbstomp killers, this is a fact. All you have to do is fuck off to opposite edges of the map and fix 4 generators at the same time and the killer is already fucked.
>>
>>145573602
Are you implying good players don't already do that?
>>
>>145573480
>It's like the hidden
Stop
>I just want items
Play like 2 matches and get them from your bloodweb, you're being fucking lazy
>I just want to play with friends
There's a mode for that
>>
>>145572208
Na instead killers are their own players just like survivors. In theory their a team but ultimately the points they get are their own.
Killers can stunk each other with attacks but can't kill. If one killer downs someone, they other killer can get the hook/sacrifice points. Maybe the other killer can unhook the other killers victim, that might be cool.
>>
>>145573480
It's annoying as shit that you all join and leave lobbies constantly. You looking for your one friend delay a bunch of people's games. Anyone who tries to get a group of three or four are a giant fucking nuisance.

There is a mode for playing with friends.
>>
File: 1459624705376.png (1MB, 513x1117px) Image search: [Google]
1459624705376.png
1MB, 513x1117px
>>145540517
>That fucking writing

Did they get someone from middle school to write that?
>>
>>145573480
Teamchat would ruin the atmosphere.
>>
>>145573863
I don't do that. I would just enjoy the game more with my 2 other friends who i'm on TS with rather than us play in seperate games. I don't see why importing a save from beta and stomping pubs with perks is ok in here, but the thought of someone playing with their friends is offensive.
>>
File: don't mind me.webm (3MB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
don't mind me.webm
3MB, 900x506px
>>
Game should implement short ranged voice chat that the killer can overhear if he's close.
>>
Who /claudette/ here?
>>
>>145573480
>This game is basically The Hidden with an edgy reskin
Ah, I see. It's bait.
>>
File: DbD_HillbillyBD.jpg (31KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
DbD_HillbillyBD.jpg
31KB, 620x400px
>keep hearing people say how hillbilly is bad
>no one can use him efficent
>had 3 if not all 4 kill each match without fail so far

whats the catch? his chainsaw freaks people the fuck out and sprinting at them is hilarious, other than that he doesnt seem to have real big disadvantages
>>
>>145574172
>I would just enjoy the game more with my 2 other friends who i'm on TS with
>who i'm on TS with
>i'm on TS with

This right here is why you can't have nice things. Because you have no self control and won't stop yourself from coordinating unrealistically and ruining the horror atmosphere and completely negating the killer's abilities.
>>
>>145574217
i am. nigga camouflages best in dark.
>>
>>145574259
>no traps
>cannot deal with window spam
>not the Trapper
>Chainsaw is loud as fuck so you always know where he is
>can't turn for shit
>unable to place traps
>awful on Macmillan and Azeroth which is 8/12 maps
>does not have access to bear traps
>>
File: dlc incoming.png (3MB, 3840x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dlc incoming.png
3MB, 3840x1080px
Customizable weapons when
>>
>>145574172
If they import a save they're only getting five levels worth a headstart on the competition. Whoopee.
Stomping pubs with perks? How much difference do you think one perk makes? To use two perks they'd still have to level to 15 to use the two.

Much worse than a perk, in my opinion, is when I'm a trapper in an area and someone says in their TS "He's trapping there" or "Don't save me he's trapping" and suddenly one to three of the survivors are getting gens on the other end of the map. Solo players can make these decisions on their own, but rarely in a coordinated and timely fashion.

A perk makes a slight difference but everyone has some perks to choose from at this point anyway unless it's literally their first game. You telling your friend not to save you can single handedly rob me of a lot of chaos and kills I might have gotten if my bait worked.
>>
>>145574547
>cannot deal with window spam
There's a trick to it, but you can do it. You have to keep the chainsaw revved really close to full and charge them as they go through.
>>
>>145574708
Sick crop fa
>>
>>145574043
>Actually giving away the entirety of a killer's backstory
1-800-COME-ON-NOW
>>
Who else here /spookssurvivors/?

Nothing feels better than to ring your bell faster and faster as you get closer to your target, or rev your chainsaw as you hunt down the guy you KNOW is crouching behind the tree to your right.

And when they hide in a closet... MMMMM.
>>
Party or not, they will say the game is shit regardless because i massacred them.
>>
>>145574547
>>145574802
see
>>145565734
>>
>>145571106

S K I L L
K
I
L
L
>>
i am so fucking bad at skill checks, i press spacebar and it goes an extra fucking foot and then registers. i think latency is literally making it impossible to repair without like 3 or 4 fuckups
>>
>>145574547
This. You might as well disconnect if you're in Azeroth's and a hillbilly, all the shit in your way neuters your chainsaw unless someone is actually retarded enough to run in a straight line.
>>
Slightly off topic, but what do you all think of this game?

https://youtu.be/Iz6e-64mj2Q

real early footage still
>>
>>145574741
Not the guy but doesn't importing your save bring the extra blood points you had earned, too? You'd be a hell of a lot higher than level 5.
>>
>>145575039
>One killer
>More money
>***teleports inffront of u***
>pssh notthin personnel kid
thats my opinion, no thanks
>>
>>145575079
Well shit I didn't think of that. I'd have 800,000.
>>
Honestly, the wraith is really bad. It's so easy to juke. I have no clue how to fix it either, just his design in general sucks.

Also, that sprint perk is stupidly OP.
>>
>>145575039
Was just about to post something about it.

Looks like a clone of DB4D that paid the rights to whatever studio owns the Jason IP.
>>
>>145575249
Wraith seems like a really fun killer against moron survivors. Not a high-level play killer just a good they're-all-rank-20-time-to-spook choice.
>>
>>145569964

>being this big of a faggot
>>
>playing against 3 double perk megs all with the sprint boost perk

holy FUCK
still killed three and got my rank pip so whatever
>>
>>145575349
Yea, I've never had a wraith game where I was like, "I won because I'm just that good." It's always "Those survivors were fucking morons."

Any half-way competent survivors and I'm lucky if I get one or two kills, and that's only because I have to tunnel in on them.
>>
File: 1465845297350.jpg (36KB, 241x403px) Image search: [Google]
1465845297350.jpg
36KB, 241x403px
Is this game scary? I saw some footage for it and it didn't seem very scary.
>>
File: 1463256522057.jpg (405KB, 2610x2505px) Image search: [Google]
1463256522057.jpg
405KB, 2610x2505px
>>145570415

>this game is too fucking stressful for me to play alone.

Wow you are a pussy faggot bitch

Juts stop playing and go back to Battleborn you cuckaloon piece of shit pansy.
>>
>>145575556
Playing and watching are two different things. It's spooky as a survivor.
>>
>>145575556
it's more tense than outright scary. Atmosphere plays a big role.
>>
>>145575264
>>145575186

What about this?

http://www.lastyearthegame.com/
>>
first rank of insidious at fucking level 15 bloodweb, about time.
>>145575556
no
>>
>>145575551
Add-ons and stuff might be good once you develop your wraith a bit but I haven't read them so idk.
>>
>>145570931

Are you fucking serious. So now it's going to be fags in Skype and TS all day, wow, people just need to find a way to ruin everything.
>>
>>145575668
what about it?

there's basically no gameplay available
>>
>>145571308

It died because they tried to be Overwatch but it turns out Overwatch was a better Overwatch.
>>
File: Complain.png (110KB, 187x278px) Image search: [Google]
Complain.png
110KB, 187x278px
>Get the perk that makes basement hooks better
>Survivors stay the fuck away from the basement on purpose so I can't drag or chase anyone there
>Have to wait until I get a decent level of iron grasp before basement hook perks are worth it
>>
>>145574259
He has a slower run speed than the other two I believe. Which makes it easier to get away from the HB as a survivor compared to the other two.
>>
>>145575980
why would i go down to the basement?
>>
>>145576126
As a killer, because there's only 1 way out and chokepoints let you destroy entire teams of wannabe heroes. As a survivor, either to rescue a dumbass who got hooked there or to try and steal from the killer's mystery box.
>>
>>145576126
Loot a chest and hide from the killer, since there's little reason to be there unless you're trapping/carrying someone in.
>>
>>145576243

>steal from the killer's mystery box.

errytime famalama
>>
File: 1461506797072.jpg (48KB, 720x717px) Image search: [Google]
1461506797072.jpg
48KB, 720x717px
>>145565531
Thanks for posting my tutorial anon but it seems that the numbers are the same for everyone, so let me rewrite that to make it even shorter:
>Turn off cloud save in steam by right click on the game and Properties>Updates
>Go to: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\(some number)
>Find folder "471230"
>Copy the files inside
>Change file extension from .profd to .profje
>Now find the "381210" folder
>Paste and replace all files with the beta files with changed file extension
>Turn on the game and turn it off
>Enable save cloud
>Turn on the game again
>Done
>>
>>145576059
pretty sure all killers are identical outside of their unique perks and equipment.
>>
File: 1445133033800.gif (671KB, 270x200px) Image search: [Google]
1445133033800.gif
671KB, 270x200px
>Play as trapper
>Playing against a really well coordinated team no matter how many hook and beartrap catches I get they all bamboozle me into saving a friend
>Finally kill someone
>Hook someone else but chase off someone with a flashlight
>Turn back to chase away other survivor but they already unhook friend
>Grab and hook them
>They die and I chase off the other two
>They both juke me into getting the gate open and one escapes
>Stand at gate for five minutes waiting on last survivor because I put a bear trap at the other gate
>Start roaming around close to the gate
>Hear breathing near me
>Look right and nothing
>Look left and they are making a run for it
>They get like inches from escaping when I knock them down and carry them to a hook'
>MFW
>>
>>145576467
Yeah, Steam App IDs are always the same but I was lazy. Thanks!
>>
Holy fuck, playing against any killer besides trapper is the best feeling in the world.
>can move about without having your eyes glued to the ground
>don't have to worry about getting fucked by some bullshit dice roll 10 times in a row
>can freely unhook and escape areas without any blockage

Chainsaws and bells are music to my ears.
>>
File: homer gets a new haircut.gif (171KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
homer gets a new haircut.gif
171KB, 375x375px
>Trapper
>Faggots juke me half the game, but manage to catch 2 after one tries to be a hero and rescue the other
>Both die, trap closest exit gates since last 2 finished generators
>Walk to other one
>Faggot circle runs until I take two steps forward and he escapes
>Put a trap down and walk back to other one
>Walk back
>See Meg vaulting and sprinting like mad for the exit
>Move to head her off
>Slice her one time, she charged towards the exit
>SNAP
>>
>>145576625

Seriously, the wraith is a guaranteed escape imo
>>
>unironically playing as a killer that isn't trapper
must be fun getting juked all day, eh lads?
>>
>>145576714
sometimes he can catch you with your pants down but he tends to be the easiest to get away from.
>>
FOR FUCKS SAKE HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GET AWAY FROM THE KILLER ON THIS SHITTY CORNFIELD MAP AND WHY IS THERE SO MANY SHITTERS
>>
>>145575668
The concept seems interesting, especially since the killer seems to be an extremely aggressive one.

Problem is there's not much of it to see yet, so I'll reserve judgement on it until then.
>>
>>145575980
>I have the iron hands 2 perk and alternate between insidious and the upgraded basement hooks perk.
I can carry those fuckers across map if I have to, but they're going in the damn basement.
>>
>>145576826
Don't tell me you're glued to the edges of the map? Killer never actively looks around the center and there's far more juke stations.
>>
>>145575556
2nded. it's not scary but it gets real tense when the killer chases you and you're trying juke the fucker.
>>
File: 564215098.jpg (200KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
564215098.jpg
200KB, 1920x1080px
They make this too fuckin easy.
>>
>>145576504
>Put 3 traps a few feet before the exit trigger
>2 faggots get caught because they think I didn't see them
It feels so GOOD.
>>
>>145576126
I have no idea, but I get people who try to save their friends in the basement almost every single time I play killer.
>>
File: 534534534645.jpg (7KB, 236x175px) Image search: [Google]
534534534645.jpg
7KB, 236x175px
>>145577162
4HOOK
H
O
O
K
>>
>people still think this is a team game at its core for the survivors

Haha, no. It's a free-for-all and I will not hesitate to use you as bait while I turn on other generators or open the escape door. I'll save you IF it's convenient for me and I get something out of it (that's worth the risk), but otherwise no.
>>
>>145577268
I get caught by the spam filter every time I try to do this
>>
>>145576467

Didn't work. Would it not work if I had already deleted the beta?
>>
Frankly I'm just gonna quit the lobby when I see a high level meg, pretty much pointless.
>>
>Down to the last survivor
>Look around for a while, eventually hear pained breathing
>Check around generator but there's no sign
>No fucking way
>Look at basement two feet from generator
>Walk downstairs
>They looted my mystery box and were sitting around waiting
Why would you EVER wait in the murder dungeon when injured
>>
File: 1463264599499.jpg (536KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1463264599499.jpg
536KB, 1600x1200px
>>145576467

>tfw you just erased all your work from yeserday and a level 6 meg

Well fuck now I really don't feel like playing.
>>
>>145577841

why?
>>
You should have you beta levels if done correctly
>>
>>145578071
Fa
>>
>>145578192
I'm guessing he's talking about the sprint perk.

I guess he also forgot it's teachable which means most high level players are going to have it regardless of character.
>>
File: 1410449754257.png (512KB, 800x585px) Image search: [Google]
1410449754257.png
512KB, 800x585px
>searching for the last guy
>fuck he's probably found the hatch
>suddenly a trap goes off
I love happy endings
>>
File: hooktown.jpg (137KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
hooktown.jpg
137KB, 1680x1050px
>>145565405
>tfw your screenshot gets put in the op
Delish.
>>
>>145578296
Will they reset my shit?
>>
>>145577397
>not a team game at its core
>even though the killer is considered victorious if he even gets one
>even though survivors get way more points for working together
>even though the killer's basically fucked if the survivors are even a bit coordinated

>>145576467
Just a little side tip involving your profile. Before purchasing the last item on the bloodweb and leveling up make a backup of your profile. If the next level doesn't have what you want, close the game, restore the backup, and restart. When you level up again the bloodweb will have different stuff. Just repeat until you get something good.
>>
>>145578391
Trapper is the best killer when you get the five seconds needed to set up traps in chokepoints. Sucks when you see 3 generators turn on at once and on one flubs any skill checks though.
>>
>>145578296

Oh fuck, neat.

This feels wrong though, but shit I had a level 6 and like two 2's and a 1 1/2 so its not too unfair. Although what stops people from reaping this save for the points? Is that not possible? I am assuming you have to continue on from that save, and also are there any ramifications or problems that can come from this? Feels like cheating and I'd hate to get banned from DbD.

Although this all happened because I just wanted my hard earned BP from the beta which wasn't that much anyways but shiet.
>>
>>145578594
>If he gets one
Petty victory
>The survivors are coordinated
It's hard to do this because they can't talk to each other
>>
>>145578576
There's no risk. The devs are the same guys who do Payday and people have done this their no problem.

This game isn't VAC either so there is literally no risk even if they decided to care
>>
>>145578296
I have Insidious 2, basement hooks 2, Iron Grip 2, and I'm level 10 trapper
Should I use this save?
>>
>>145578879
>Iron Grip 2
You've already won the game, why take the chance you won't get it again?
>>
>>145578736
You have to continue from the save, you can always revert to another one.

There might be an issue if you're really sumbagging it with maxed very-rare loadouts and people complain

>>145578879
You just rename your old save and you can swap back and forth.
>>
File: Grand Sacrifice.webm (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Grand Sacrifice.webm
3MB, 800x450px
FOUR HOOOK
O
U
R

H
O
O
K
>>145577268

>>145578397
i have finally surpassed you
>>
>>145578736
you're changing out savedata, not modifying in game variables. they can't tell it apart from restoring a backup save, and they aren't going to ban players for restoring old saves since shit happens.
>>
File: CHAAAIINSSAAAAWWW.webm (3MB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
CHAAAIINSSAAAAWWW.webm
3MB, 800x480px
just like the movies
>>
>search /vg/ for a daylight general to read impressions
>It's full of CE manchildren and savescummers

Good thing I didn't bought this turd of a game.
>>
>>145579115
ESL please go and stay go
>>
>>145578306
Can you elaborate on the teaching?
>>
>>145575913
>but it turns out Overwatch was a re-skinned TF2
Fixed that.
Battleborn was also both annoucned before Overwatch and released before it and actually tried something new unlike Overwatch which is literally Tf2 with just one less mode and none of the lucrative amounts of free content.
Or hats.
>>
>When you're a killer and a high ranked survivor joins your game, then you disconnect

Say bye-bye to that ranking motherfucker.
>>
>>145579315
perks unique to a specific survivor/killer's bloodweb can be taught and thus be able to show up on other survivors/killers bloodwebs

>>145579365
but there goes your rank as well?
>>
Why the fuck is there only 4 survivors? Why couldn't they put more? They're fucking cosmetic anyways.

What characters do you want?

>the old man survivor
>the goth girl
>the bitchy slutty girl
>Asian guy
>ghetto black girl who sasses out the killer

What else?
>>
>>145579315
I'm not sure on the specifics, but basically the survivor exclusive perks can be "taught" to other survivors which allows them to show up in that survivor's bloodweb from now on. I don't know if that means just playing with the person with the unique perk does it, perhaps escaping with them or something like that.
>>
>>145579457
>goth girl
>bitchy slutty girl
same thing, right?
>>
>>145579457
they actually all have 3 unique perks based on their personality

>>145579502
same applies to the killers
>>
>>145579535
I meant the introverted and creepy goth type not the fishnet and bondage type.
>>
>>145579545
how do you teach other killers these perks? Aren't the killer exclusive perks usually tied to their power anyways?
>>
>>145579614
But the fishnet slutty goth girls are the best ones
>>
File: 1460589662536.jpg (24KB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
1460589662536.jpg
24KB, 384x288px
I know it's been complained about a lot, and I don't care about rank, but holy FUCK this rank system is stupid.

>Get to rank 18 with 2 diamonds
>Get two generators myself
>Team gets another
>Killer quits
>Rank 19 with zero diamonds about to be deranked
>>
>>145579660
pretty sure none of the killers perks are tied to their power
>>
>>145578594
But it's not a team game though, Anon, what part of that is hard to understand? You and I may share a common goal (like escaping), but I am by no means obligated to help you and we are not allies.
>>
>>145578594
See that intro of the game where the chick leaves the guy to his fate stuck in a bear trap?

Yeah.
>>
>>145579436
>losing a rank when you're 19 is the same as if you lose a rank when you're 12

:^)
>>
>>145579849
See what happens to her?
>>
>>145579502
prestige a character and all other characters become able to "learn" their special perks. You "learn" said special perks the same way you do regular perks.
>>
>>145572208
You would need to have at least double the survivors and a lot more objectives on a much bigger map or the killers would win way too quickly.
>>
>>145579906
but it is?

you lose one pip, no difference
>>
>>145578962
>>145578296

Yeah I don't know what the fuck I am doing wrong, have tried several times now.

When I get the prompt about which save to use am I doing something wrong? The Steam cloud shit I mean, I've tried selecting uploading the older and newer ones and neither option seems to work. What the fuck am I doing wrong, I am drag and dropping.

The full game is folder 381210 right?
>>
File: vroom vroom chainsaw mobile.webm (3MB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
vroom vroom chainsaw mobile.webm
3MB, 800x480px
>these maps are bad to use chainsaw they said
>they didnt shift into maximum carnage

Seriously these sprints of fate pay off plenty of times fellow murderbro's
>>
File: 1285177277660.jpg (46KB, 446x388px) Image search: [Google]
1285177277660.jpg
46KB, 446x388px
>Very rare mystery box
>Open it hoping for something good
>A FUCKING BATTERY COMES OUT

Can there be anything good in these mystery boxes?
Because it only contain trash and going for perk is better over anything.
>>
>>145580262
>When I get the prompt about which save to use
What

I don't use steam cloud
I use Steam\userdata\49911664\381210\remote\ProfileSaves
And then rename your .profje file to .whatever and rename your new save file to be the same as the one it's replacing.
>>
>>145580318
It's usually just an offering you pay perk price for. There is a chance to get an item or perk from it, but good luck with that.

>ultra rare mystery box
>it's the fucking no moon offering

everytime
>>
>>145580304
downing people isn't much of a problem on any of the killers, it's making sure they stay hooked/dead and the trapper flat out eliminating problematic escape routes is just too good

the other killers aren't necessarily bad it's just that i can't imagine giving 6 - 7 traps up for a speedy charge or spook factor.
>>
wtf people can sabotage my traps even without toolbox now? i had a team of survivors where only 1 had the toolbox but my all my set traps were disabled
>>
File: finding a secret on your own.gif (2MB, 139x215px) Image search: [Google]
finding a secret on your own.gif
2MB, 139x215px
>>145579008
>i have finally surpassed you
I came, anon.
Keep being awesome.
>>
>Killer runs up to me
>Hop through window
>Killer moves through window
>Run around corner, back outside
>Killer chases me around corner
>Hop back through window
>Killer turns and runs back around corner
>Hop back through window
>Killer turns and runs back around corner
>Hop through window
>Killer hops through window
>run around corner
>Killer hops back through window
>Run around corner
>Killer chases me around corner
>Hop through window

I'm not sure how to fix this, but I feel like this is something that needs to be fixed. I've been doing nothing but this for six hours and its killed all the tension of the game.
>>
>>145580672
Disabled vs sabotage
>>
What's the Whispers perk actually do? Any good?
>>
>>145580715
>add slip animation if you do too many jumps trough the same window
>>
File: perks.png (381KB, 803x367px) Image search: [Google]
perks.png
381KB, 803x367px
yea they're both only rank 1 but once i get these two babies upgraded and top em off with Iron Grasp

wew lad

>>145580715
can't do that if you're up against best killer
>>
File: mysterybox.png (702KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
mysterybox.png
702KB, 768x576px
>>145580318
>no new items since the beta
not big surprise
>>
>>145580672
disabling traps gives an auditory cue and you can re-use the trap. sabotaging breaks the trap preventing further use and gives no visual cue but requires a toolbox. There is a perk that allows you to sabotage without a toolbox but it is exclusive to jake I believe.
>>
File: image.jpg (201KB, 1920x813px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
201KB, 1920x813px
>>145579719
Have you seen the movie You're Next? The goth girl in it is what every real life goth girl should strive to be like.
>>
>>145580937
*gives an auditory and visual cue

my b
>>
>>145580980
>youre next

mah nigga, excellent taste
>>
File: Untitled.png (42KB, 644x157px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
42KB, 644x157px
In response to people rage quitting and dicking with ranks.
>>
>>145580937
ohhhh ok, thanks
>>
>>145581156
I'm gonna assume that this is like DayZ "we're going to prevent battle logging" (i.e., impossible to fix due to engine limitations).
>>
File: 1447077578071.jpg (261KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1447077578071.jpg
261KB, 900x900px
i love this game but waiting in lobby 15-20min between matches gets frustrating.. i thought there is around 17k online players so what the hell is going on
>>
>>145580471

Still fucking nothing, what the fuck. I swap and swap and swap and FUCKING NOTHING.

I thought this was a simple "replace the folders" job but apprantly it's not. I turned off cloud save but nothings changing when I add in the save 450k BP save. 0 everytime I start the game, what the fuck am I doing wrong?!
>>
>>145581265
Not entirely sure what would go into fixing it, other than forcing penalties on people who quit. Maybe they'll just not enforce rank decreases when someone disconnects, but you keep increases? I don't really know.
>>
>>145581392
I'm saying it's a technical limitation with the killer being the host.
>>
You know, this entire time I thought the "Survival" blood point logo was a middle finger, not just one pointing up.

The middle finger makes more sense imo
>>
Who is the best survivor and why is it Meg?
>>
>>145581373
Just for clarity; if you've got 1234.profje as your original. You renamed that to 1234.whatever and then put the new save in as 1234.profje right?
>>
>>145581421
Would it actually be though? Seems kinda strange that rank gains and losses would be tied to the host.
>>
>>145581563
They would actually need server-side stats tracking instead of having it on the client.
>>
>>145581062

The Guest by the same writer/director duo is also amazing.
>>
how do you get a toolbox and what does it do
>>
>>145581561

Is that needed if I am using a original game save or wait was that mega link a BETA save!? God damn it I'm an idiot.

Ok so I can just follow the directions of the original post and leave out the stuff with Steam cloud since I don't need it anyways.
>>
>>145581743
unlock it through bloodweb or find one in a chest.

Allows you to sabotage hooks and traps and repair generators faster.
>>
>>145581496
If I see a Jake do poorly, I assume they're new
If I see a Jake do well, I assume they're cool

If I see a Meg do poorly, I assume they're ok but made a mistake
If I see a Meg do well, I assume they're MLG pro

If I see a Dwight do poorly, I assume they're just not good
If I see a Dwight do well, I assume they're cool

If I see a Claudette do poorly, I assume they're new and terrible
If I see a Claudette do well, I assume they're trolls who like to play the worst character just to get a rise of the killer when they do well.
>>
File: rank.png (17KB, 89x216px) Image search: [Google]
rank.png
17KB, 89x216px
yea boi
>>
>>145581561

The mega save is already a .profje so all I need to do is just drag and drop right?
>>
>>145581887

Dwight is hands down the worst character perk wise.
>>
How the fuck are you supposed to win as a killer in autohaven wreckers? Any non-braindead survivor can beat your ass into submission with all the pallets and juke points generated in those maps.
>>
>>145581783
The link is a release save, I didn't play beta and it Just Worksâ„¢

>>145581916
Yes, and rename it to match the file it's replacing and backup your existing one if you want
>>
>>145580536
>ultra rare mystery box
>ebony memento mori
mmmmmmm feels good
>>
>>145579989
Yeah, that would've been prevented if she saved him :^)
>>
>>145582096
I reset three times in the beta and got two ultra rare mystery boxes with that fucking no moonlight offering both times. I just wanted it once man.
>>
>>145581636
Ahh I see. That is mind bendingly retarded that they didn't think this would be an issue.
>>
>>145577695
I think you need to have beta installed to do this since saves may get deleted when you unistall it or perhpas you just forgot to turn off save cloud.

>>145578071
Anon, it's REPLACING files, what did you expect? It changes your new save to the save you had in beta.
I should add to warn people about making a backup copy of the new save but it's basic stuff you should always remember to do.
>>
>>145582005
trapper
>>
>>145582172
I haven't used it yet because I'm afraid I'll fuck up or something. I also got one of the lesser mementos that I haven't used yet for the same reason.
>>
>>145582081

Ok but what if I don't even have my original file anymore, the one in my folder IS the mega link file, and it's not working. If I replace it again I am just literally being insane at this point.

Should I wipe the entire folder, start the game up, THEN replace my newly created save with a renamed mega save file?

Ffs and I thought STALKER modding was hard, I don't know what I am doing wrong here.
>>
Ok CE manchildren and savescummers of the world!

Confirmed by devs at E3:

>Witch
>leaves mushrooms who slow survivors down

>Werewolf
>Every 2 minutes you transform into a werewolf who runs faster and can oneshot survivors, but when you're a human you're slow as fuck

Enjoy.
>>
File: RUSstalin1.jpg (110KB, 331x452px) Image search: [Google]
RUSstalin1.jpg
110KB, 331x452px
>>145582003
but he's got the mustache
>>
>>145582261

I am past trying to salvage my beta save at this point and use the one someone provided in a mega link that is a original game save file, not beta, thus is shoudlnt need any extension renaming.
>>
>>145581887
Dwight players are always the fuckers that come up to help me with a gen and then blow it up 10 times in rapid succession
>>
>fully repair 3 generators
>finish off the 4th and run away
>trapped
>struggle twice
>get free, but too late
>downed and drug to dungeon
>the 3 shitters all finish their first generator together and i watch all of the run to the same exit, not making the slightest attempt at rescuing me.
>>
>>145580980
Never seen this movie but i would put her on my hook.
>>
>>145582461
Thanks bud, here's what I got

>Hunter
>Leaves net traps, uses a machete

>Clown
>Throws acidic pies, honks a horn in your face
>>
File: 1454629661283.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1454629661283.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>all this savefile fuckery
You know what, I hate cheaterfags as much as the next guy but the devs are the only ones to blame here.
>EasyAntiCheat
>save files containing progression and unlocks are stored locally
Even Rockstar had problems with hackers sending modified data packets to their servers but that was no child's play.
This shit is fucking babby-modo, I was doing more advanced things 20 years ago on my Amiga.
Just wait until kiddies find out about this and everybody and their moms will be running on triple prestige quad-lvl3 ultra-rare perk loadouts, devs will instantly drop the game because no one will buy dlc for something so broken when their setups are already op.

And I'm not even mad. Not in the slightest. GG no re
>>
>>145582354
>the one in my folder IS the mega link file
So it needs to be renamed to the right numbers

You can get them by go up two directories to \381210\ and opening the remotecache.vdf which will show the file it's looking for
>"381210" "ProfileSaves/[Numbers].profje"
>>
File: wew.jpg (314KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
314KB, 1920x1080px
>>145582261
>>145582354
>>145582774
>>145582774

I GOT IT.

Thanks ya'll! Turns out I wasn't doing the renaming bit right.
>>
File: how.png (199KB, 571x226px) Image search: [Google]
how.png
199KB, 571x226px
What? I was chasing this guy around for half the match, did he really fucking just randomly find a Skeleton Key?
>>
>>145582736
>Rockstar used to save all your data locally so I just got a save file from my friend and got to max rank in Red Dead and GTA IV
>>
Where the fuck are the cosmetics

Oh wait the Payday2 team are involved, I guess I'll get my wallet ready
>>
>New Content button on main menu
hmmmm
>>
>>145583002
yes
or he cheated
take your pick for whatever makes you feel better
>>
File: porno.jpg (8KB, 280x200px) Image search: [Google]
porno.jpg
8KB, 280x200px
>>145582982

Aw shit I forgot to edit my name out.

Please be gentle /dbdg/
>>
>>145582736
It's not that broken of a save, I've got one that's max bloodpoints but that's not fun.

I only brought up the save scumming because the one guy seemed pretty sad he lost his file so I said there's one with 450k he could use.

And payday2 devs don't care, you can modify all your shit in pd2 without worry.
>>
>>145583217
hacking you right now :^)
suppa k, more like faggot gay.
>>
File: Insidious.webm (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Insidious.webm
3MB, 800x450px
>>
>>145583002

>skeleton key

Is that what that is? I have noticed one time two people got out early and I couldnt find a fucking exit, it was a nightmare.
>>
File: 1465961351334.jpg (191KB, 541x649px) Image search: [Google]
1465961351334.jpg
191KB, 541x649px
>>145583217
Too late im going to track your adress right now

got a hook reserved just for you
>>
>>145566000
Nice trips, Brad.
Let me suck you off.
>>
File: skull.jpg (9KB, 269x109px) Image search: [Google]
skull.jpg
9KB, 269x109px
What the hell does this mean?
>>
>>145583354
Is the Trapper white?
>>
>>145583546
Not sure, but I'd like to know as well.
>>
>all generators are up
>door is open
>jake is downed
>go to rescue him
>can't pick him up from crawling state because it's bugged
>give him a goodbye sit on his face as claudette
>escape

I'm sorry Jake :(
>>
>Join as rank 16 survivor
>Killer close lobby

How many killers are this casual and care about rank?
>>
File: new killer.jpg (298KB, 2197x1463px) Image search: [Google]
new killer.jpg
298KB, 2197x1463px
Exclusive screenshot of the new killer.
>>
>>145583607

It's freaking me out fampai, especially because I just committed save fraud.
>>
>>145583546
It means he save scummed to prestige
>>
>>145583607
prestige
>>
>>145574379
>The horror atmosphere

This game isn't scary. It's thrilling at some points when the killer narrowly misses you or something but if this game scares you you're a pussy.
>>
>>145582328
>Play trapper
>No one steps in my traps set up in multiple jukepoints
>Trap one hooked survivor
>Walk away for one second
>Trap disarmed, survivor rescued
>>
>>145583743
cops are already on there way bro. better uninstall quick before they get there!
>>
>>145569865
it's unique to the black guy
>>
>>145583892

there is no black guy, he's asian
>>
>>145583764

Aw shit, I kind of don't want it now to be honest.

I want these BP but I also want to do that shit on my own.
>>
>>145583351
Skeleton keys open the hatch early. They have add-ons which do other pointless shit but it's great for pissing off the killer just when they think they've caught someone.
>>
>>145583947
Then don't play Dwight, the two girls are completely blank progress and the black guy has items.

You've got Dwight prestige'd though if you wanted to use four perks.

The progress for each character is independent.
>>
WiskyDorf, I died for you. I could've left, but I came back because you were worth it. Your life is ours to live!
>>
File: BlackDareDevil.jpg (6KB, 217x232px) Image search: [Google]
BlackDareDevil.jpg
6KB, 217x232px
So, I just got one shotted by a hillbilly's hammer. I'm 100% positive it wasn't his chainsaw. Is this some kind of goofy ass perk, or a bug?
>>
>>145583743
>>145583865
Remember to use shift-delete so that they won't find your cheese pizza!
>>
>>145584165
Were the gates open?
>>
does prestige reset all your progress or do you get to keep all the add-ons/perks but you just get a shittier bloodweb layout until you relevel it?

>>145583837
i don't know man i'm >>145581915 and i don't really have any issues.

>>145584165
there's a perk that lets you instantly down survivors if the escape gate is open, any killer can use it

out of all the games needed to hit rank 12 (and the deranks i've had) i've never had more than 2 people escape, vast majority being wipes with 3 dead + 1 escape through hatch being the next most common.
>>
>>145584248
No, it was right at the start of the game. He just instantly runs across the field, chases me for a minute, smacks me in the back, and I'm down.
>>
File: 1465858663859.jpg (9KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
1465858663859.jpg
9KB, 250x187px
>>145584214
MY RECIPE
>>
>>145584298
You keep all your shit when your prestige. Just a basic bitch bloodweb and icon.
>>
>>145584115

I know but it would just feel sooo much better if it was a blank slate save. I am going to be playing this game a lot so I want to have every reason to keep unlocking dumb ass shit on my own.

I am kind of conflicted, everytime I look at it I just think "these blood points arent real, you're a big phat phony".

But dat level 7 meg with 300k bp to spare. I think I will ditch the save it almost feels like a bit too much, if anyone finds a more modest one I wouldn't mind that but this is too much.
>>
>>145584298
You must be one lucky guy to not have to deal with uber survivors dodging all your traps and fixing 3 generators simultaneously.
>>
let me play killer you fuckers, if i have to suffer another match with shitters who arent able to to anything other than dying i will fucking off myself........ seriously 3/5 games i escape by the hatch cause my shit teammates do nothing, i cant even do the generators by myself since they always come to "help" and end up screwing even the first skill check like seriously WHAT THE FUCK
>>
File: 20160615214623_1.jpg (290KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160615214623_1.jpg
290KB, 1920x1080px
>Doing good, Wraith is dicking off spamming his bell
>Suddenly an invis no heartbeat Wraith comes out of nowhere
>Juke the fuck for as long as I can
>Can somehow phase through pallets

What the fuck Starbreeze.
>>
>>145584651
If they go over and just tap it it'll generally pop the generator, most shitters do that because they want to get their ebin sick troll videos going by trying to get teammates hooked.
>>
File: chuck.jpg (266KB, 921x619px) Image search: [Google]
chuck.jpg
266KB, 921x619px
>Chuckles
hehe
>>
>>145584876
The killer bios are the most scary thing about this game for all the wrong reasons.
>>
>>145584754
Invis no heartbeat wraith that can attack without breaking invis is what I ment.
>>
File: scuttlebutt.png (127KB, 792x1224px) Image search: [Google]
scuttlebutt.png
127KB, 792x1224px
>>145584330
Just realign yourself to a QPU where your copy didn't commit the fraud yet, your recipe will be safe.
That also means that another copy of you will get raided by 5-0 for nothing and you'll have to live with that burden for the rest of your life.
>>
>>145584876
Where do you get these? I dont see them on the site.
>>
How the fuck do you even use the flashlight?

I shine it right on the killer's face for 2 whole seconds and nothing?

Is it just a waste of time?
>>
>>145585206
It's to stun the killer when they're dragging someone or to do a quick turn without running more than anything else.

Also burns the wraith out of invisibility.
>>
Hillbilly fanart when
>>
>>145583445
can i get some too
>>
>>145585692
Sorry, no trips for you bro.
>>
>>145585624
would like 10x better without the eyes desu
>>
File: ClBCT6-UkAAnUF6.jpg (178KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ClBCT6-UkAAnUF6.jpg
178KB, 900x1200px
Heh.
>>
File: yee.png (3MB, 1240x1754px) Image search: [Google]
yee.png
3MB, 1240x1754px
>>145585819
5 hours in ms paint
>>
>>145579115
What's CE?
>>
File: 1466021011464.jpg (162KB, 500x575px) Image search: [Google]
1466021011464.jpg
162KB, 500x575px
>>145585993
'''Dwight'''
>>
>>145585169
http://www.deadbydaylight.com/manual/killers/
>>
>>145585798
reroll :^)
>>
File: DwarfThief.jpg (18KB, 256x202px) Image search: [Google]
DwarfThief.jpg
18KB, 256x202px
someone tell me how to cheat and put my beta save into the live game, givign me a free 30 levels
>>
>>145586503
god you guys are such faggots jesus christ not only are you cheating you don't even know how to do it when half the thread is people explaining how to do it.
>>
>>145586503
i dont even want free 30 levels, i just want to actually get into a fucking match as killer
>>
>>145586503
read the thread retard
>>
>>145583837
>trapping a hooked survivor

you're bad
>>
>>145586801
>>145586620
i dont want to, spoon feed me :^)
>>
>>145586890
https://www.autismspeaks.org/
>>
>>145586890
I don't want to, bite me :^)
>>
>>145584754
what's up with those textures
they don't really look like that in-game do they?
>>
File: 2f0.gif (938KB, 350x200px) Image search: [Google]
2f0.gif
938KB, 350x200px
>>145586356
>All killers just wanted to be nice guys
>They all had mental breakdown beacuse others treated them like shit
>>
>>145586356
Thanks, why is the killer named chuckles?
>>
>>145586979
Might be on low settings. My game doesn't look like that.
>>
>>145587089
because trapper sounds gay
>>
>>145587483
and chuckles doesn't?`
>>
File: 1465513842868.gif (494KB, 646x466px) Image search: [Google]
1465513842868.gif
494KB, 646x466px
>>145586356
>that hillbilly bio
>>
File: 20160615222218_1.jpg (283KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160615222218_1.jpg
283KB, 1920x1080px
>>145587090
Nah, on ultra.
>>
>>145581887

But Claudette is literally the best survivor.

>Ability to self heal with no medkit at 80% the speed, while also improving medkit usage by 100%
>Ability to improve healing speed in general by 30%
>Self Heal is done at 110% speed with no medkit
>If you ever get hit by the killer but manage to escape, you can just get yourself out of wounded state and eliminate the shitters you're with from the equation as far as your needs go
>If you prestige Claudette you can have a Jake with that ability and the ability to sabotage hooks with no toolbox
>>
>I see the trapdoor
>Run into a trap at the window
>He appears at the window and shakes his head
>I escape
>He shakes his head again
>I run for the trap door
>I hit another trap
>He comes up behind me shaking wildly
>>
>>145588050
But if you Prestige Meg you get negro speed when startled while sabotaging hooks
>>
>>145588296

And if you prestige all, Dwight will be useful
>>
>>145588359
kek
>>
>>145588359

Dwight is going to be every killer's nightmare if they actually make a party system that allows for 4 stacks of people on teamspeak. Because you can have everyone having those mix-matched perks at the top level and a dwight with all the dwight perks to get everyone together and boost their efficiency.
>>
File: hitomifujiko-1.jpg (426KB, 992x536px) Image search: [Google]
hitomifujiko-1.jpg
426KB, 992x536px
>>145588490
>tfw party system in general will kill this game before the 200k DLCs will.

Im just enjoying the hell out of it while I can.
>>
>>145586356
I can't even fucking read the Trapper's bio.
Who the fuck proofread this?
>>
I really like the game, thinking about buying but all this CANT PLAY WITH MUH FRIENDS bullshit is annoying me, I understand that they made the game that way for a good reason

active communication would make the game unplayable as the killer

so my question is, are the devs going to cave and give them what they want or keep the system as it is?

any word from the devs on this?
>>
>>145589131
they already confirmed their working on a matchmaking system with friends back in the beta anon, it just hasn't been put in yet
>>
File: 1.jpg (78KB, 867x257px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
78KB, 867x257px
Just hit 15.

Using these 2. It's fun.
>>
>>145589131
They will put in matchmatching but for a maximum of 3 friends I believe. Means you still need to rely on the randoms
>>
>>145589296

isn't terror radius a bad thing?
>>
>>145589296
Ah yea, Trapper bro.
>>
File: 1460241312196.gif (44KB, 720x544px) Image search: [Google]
1460241312196.gif
44KB, 720x544px
>playing killer
>survivors are acting very ballsy
>grab one, see that every one of my non basement hooks is now gone
>walk towards the basement
>survivor breaks free as Im on the steps going down
>chase survivor and grab them again
>either they wiggle free as Im going down the stairs or I hook them and Im immediately bum rushed by other survivors
>no time to run and get a bear trap
>must have cleaved each survivor four times at least
>only end up killing one

please tell me the toolbox was nerfed on release
>>
>>145589296
>increasing your terror radius
seems like a bad thing if you ask me but whatever
>>
>>145589450
Not necessarily. An increased terror radius means survivors have to be on the lookout for you more often, and when they can't see you (because you're farther away than usual), it can potentially cause them to second guess their actions and maybe even waste time.
>>
why is dwight bad
>>
>>145589497
Even with max upgrades on the toolbox you should only be able to break 2
>>
>>145589497
You can only break one hook and a trap with it unless you hit several great skillchecks on the hook or have add-ons. Then you can break two hooks. They were also "upgraded" from uncommon status to rare so they're harder to find and almost useless to boot.
>>
>>145589643
>>145589702

well some how I wasn't seeing silhouettes for any hooks besides the basement ones, and that only happened after some time because at the beginning I could see all of them
>>
>>145589812
one of Jake's unique perks is the ability to sabotage without a toolbox; were you against any Jakes and what perks were they using?
>>
>>145589812
it was nerfed on release. unless all four of them had toolboxes with max charges and managed to have every single chest contain another there's no way they broke all of your hooks. If they did it's a glitch.
>>
>>145589497
>4 survivors with lvl3 perks that let them sabotage without toolboxes and heal themselves without medkits so soon after release
EASY
ANTI
CHEAT
GUIZE
>>
>>145589929
don't remember their perks since this was a couple days ago but there was a jake, a claudette, a dwight, and I forget who else
>>
File: 1465497441875.gif (4MB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1465497441875.gif
4MB, 480x480px
>>145590041
>>
>>145590128
Then it was possibly Jake destroying things if you lost every hook above ground. I know firsthand that the Toolbox got nerfed super fucking hard.
>>
File: justice.jpg (525KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
justice.jpg
525KB, 1920x1080px
>Hide in grass
>This french pos comes hide next to me
>He stands up on purpose when the killer is next to us
>I die
>Spectate because i want to see him get killed
>Killer hooks him
>Other guy just says fuck it and rushes for the exit letting him rot

Karma can be so sweet sometimes.
>>
File: 1435010854008.jpg (19KB, 253x296px) Image search: [Google]
1435010854008.jpg
19KB, 253x296px
>>145590135
what is that supposed to mean
>>
>>145589450
>>145589551
The on/off with insidious makes the heartbeat difficult to use.
>>
>>145590371
You know exactly what it means.
>>
File: ௵.png (11KB, 744x520px) Image search: [Google]
௵.png
11KB, 744x520px
>>145590573
no I don't
I wouldn't have wasted my precious time to ask otherwise
and now you forced me to do this again
absolute madman
>>
why do i keep deranking after i rank up? i get ranked up, then while i'm looking for the next match my ranks is down.
>>
>>145590718
Oh I think you know.
>>
>>145589497
> I hook them and Im immediately bum rushed by other survivors
Wait for interrupt if they are being cocky, free bleed out state for you. Also, don't ignore the possibility of slashing every motherfucker in sight if they all cluster around you.
>>
>>145590758
IT'S JUST A BETA THEY'LL FIX IT FOR RELEASE
>>
File: 1465136797329.gif (1020KB, 400x229px) Image search: [Google]
1465136797329.gif
1020KB, 400x229px
>>145590938
>>
>killer leaves game at any point
>you lose a rank

who the fuck thought this was a good idea?

Why are good games always surrounded by a fucking retarded mong infrastructure
>>
>>145591186
Don't play coy with me, mister.
>>
>>145591235
The devs said it would get fixed.
Guess they are master rusemen and you got bamboozled.
>>
File: 1463830857290.png (162KB, 898x519px) Image search: [Google]
1463830857290.png
162KB, 898x519px
>Iron Grip III
>>
File: 1451773765934.gif (904KB, 460x238px) Image search: [Google]
1451773765934.gif
904KB, 460x238px
>>145591420
>>
i cant fucking stand the rank in this game, unless you kill and sacrifice everyone you aren't guaranteed a level.
the fact that you can kill the surviviors so fast, and so well that you LOSE FUCKING RANK
pisses me off to no fucking end.

i just lost a rank because i killed 3, and the last one jumped in the hatch after healing himself twice.

thats fucking bullshit.
>>
>Hook 2 people
>They die
>Hook the 2 others
>Their black phantoms sit on the hooks still making struggling noises
I - I don't wanna derank
>>
File: 1334329164853.jpg (18KB, 366x380px) Image search: [Google]
1334329164853.jpg
18KB, 366x380px
I just played a Wraith with Insidious perk.
>>
File: 1424013001617-2.jpg (52KB, 479x337px) Image search: [Google]
1424013001617-2.jpg
52KB, 479x337px
I will make Wraithfags cry every fucking day.

>playing Jake in the farm
>game started while I was afk
>find 3 guys working on a gen, I join in
>One guy fucks up and runs off instead of having the four of us finish it
>wraith uncloaks next to us
>One guy gets chopped, we all escape
>Find the guy who got chopped later
>Much to his surprise I actually patch him up the moment I find him
>Someone gets knocked down in the mean time
>I didn't know at the time he was bugged and was going to bleed out
>The Meganbro I was playing with all this time goes to save him
>Big mistake
>She gets hooked
>I can't save her because wraith is camping her, just keep getting gens
>1 gen left
>wraith finds me
>Juke him for a chase that lasts at least 3 minutes
>he's getting so mad he goes invis and just follows me around invis because that way he is 10 times faster
>Every time he tries to uncloak I just jump over a window and stick by it so that he can never fucking catch me
>Walk into a juke house
>He's in there with me staring at me invis
>I knock pull down a juke plank
>He can't go over it or interact with it because invis
>There's windows on both sides
>the only way to get to me is the long way around
>I could feel the seething mad as I get away from an invis wraith
>Fix up the last gen
>the guy I patched up is nowhere to be seen
>start opening the exit
>as it's 3/4ths of the way done I see a wraith uncloaking
>It begins
>Juke him for another 4 minutes
>The other guy apparently made it out
>Know the general location of the trapdoor at this point since I've been all over the map but I know it'll take a while to find
>go back to the door I almost opened
>It's open
>The other guy apparently escaped through that what a twist
>I exit
>wraithfag BTFO with only 9k points
>>
>>145591420
I'm not him, but I really don't understand the fuck what you meant by posting >>145590135

its it a /pol/ meme? tell me your meme secrets
>>
>>145592074
>Stand still
>Nobody has heard bells
>Everyone assumes even if you do come out of stealth they have bell time to flee
>But you're standing right there
>The unseen visible Wraith
It's a genius strat and you know it
>>
>>145592359
It's my sabotage gg ez dance
>>
File: 1442896740698.jpg (54KB, 896x921px) Image search: [Google]
1442896740698.jpg
54KB, 896x921px
>just finished a game where 2 of my teammates died instantly and I had to get all 5 generators by myself cause the other faggot just hid in a corner somewhere

Fucking worthless faggots
>>
File: 1444956306935.jpg (86KB, 538x536px) Image search: [Google]
1444956306935.jpg
86KB, 538x536px
>>145592487
and how were we supposed to know, fag
>>
File: ROACH.jpg (1MB, 4160x5000px) Image search: [Google]
ROACH.jpg
1MB, 4160x5000px
>play as wraith
>3 people are fixing a generator and dont see me
>uncloak right behind them pull them one of them off
>everyone scatters like roaches
>mfw
>>
>>145592359
It wasn't me I just felt like fucking with the guy. I have no idea why someone would post that .gif.
>>
File: heavy rain.jpg (63KB, 570x755px) Image search: [Google]
heavy rain.jpg
63KB, 570x755px
>>145592638
Yeah, at least put filenames on your danker memes.
>>
>>145566727
try taking special characters out of your name and do it. it was happening to me
>>
Iron Grasp (hard to struggle) and Agitation (increased movement speed when carrying will be ridiculous.
>>
>>145592372
Even when a Wraith is on the other side of the map I still hear the bells like he's right behind me. So I just assume the Wraith is everywhere always. It's a great perk though if you're the other two.
>Going from zero to fuck you in the ass in .05 seconds flat as HB
>>
>>145593090
Yes but anon most survivors are fucking stupid so it works.
>>
File: dadsaw.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
dadsaw.gif
2MB, 400x225px
Friendly reminder: when playing Hillbilly, hitting someone with your chainsaw should be secondary to using your chainsaw to bounce quickly from objective to objective. Play smarter not harder.
>>
this trapdoor bullshit is so infuriating. I've ran around the entire map 4 fucking times and didn't see it even as the last man. Probably ran over it earlier in the match, but for some magical reason it's completely invisible and unusable even with a key.
>>
>>145592828
What's the point of the bell if half the retards in this game don't listen to it anyways?
>>
>>145593329
>that gif
why would anyone think that was a good idea?
>>
>>145593440
You need to have at least two generators turned on for it to appear.
>>
>>145593465
Because it has no chain on it.
>>
File: 1391814195992.gif (457KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1391814195992.gif
457KB, 500x281px
Would anyone be interested in /dbdg/ discord for Kill Your Friends, but with a voice chat set up where only 2 survivors can communicate with each other instead of everyone at once?
>>
>>145593591
Considering only 2 of my friends on this at the moment and one will be leaving soon, it'd be nice to play with some people.
>>
>>145593580
no shit, but it's still a dumb idea
>yo lets go upstairs and scare our kids shitless for some laughs lmao
>>
>>145593591
That sounds pretty interesting, I'd try it.
>>
>>145593532
we turned on 3 of em, and I never heard the whistle of it nor saw it as the last man with 2 generators left to go.
>>
>>145593591
Would join desu fampai
>>
>laggy mexicans and BR faggots trying to be killer

I can't wait for trump to build the wall
>>
File: 1465770508221.gif (1KB, 235x150px) Image search: [Google]
1465770508221.gif
1KB, 235x150px
>>145593709
Not him but I laughed at the gif so all of it was worth it.
>>
>>145593591
i'd do it if it wasn't midnight and i wasn't so fucking tired already. maybe try again tomorrow.
>>
File: Hillbilly chainsaw sprints.gif (591KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
Hillbilly chainsaw sprints.gif
591KB, 300x200px
>tfw rev up chainsaw and take a random long ass sprint in the general direction of a generator making noise and catching someone with it

Literally best killer
>>
>>145593591
>discord this
>discord that
Is this what people are using these days to communicate in bideo james?
I remember using ventrilo and xfire and then I had a console episode so I don't know.
Can't you create groups on steam or some shit?
>>
File: what the fuck.png (675KB, 815x560px) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck.png
675KB, 815x560px
HOW THE FUCK
are you supposed to get a high ranking on the brutality or hunt category?

the only thing that i have seen that gives you points in brutatlity is 250 for a hit, and 100 for breaking a palet, you would have to hit people so many fucking times to get that shit filled.

any game where i dont kill every single person (because the last faggot is always waiting for the hatch to open) i lose fucking rank.

the hunt category seems to be "hope you play with bad enough kids that you can follow them around the map for 10 minutes to boost this shitty stat up"

i can get high deviousness with the wraith, but the hillbilly has no fucking chance unelss you kill everyone and get the 'no one escaped' bonus for 2500 points.

3 games in a row now where i have killed over half the team AND LOST FUCKING RANK
>>
>>145593591
I would join a /dbdg/ discord
>>
>>145593695
>>145593742
>>145593939
>>145593975

https://discord.gg/014kmOJD3KmkX1SHC
>>
>>145594203
Killers are supposed to play with their food, you only need one kill to win.

Let them get off the hook then beat them again, etc.
>>
>>145593943
>implying a wall would block the shitskin internet connections
You meant a firewall right?
>>
>>145594315
no anon, we're not trying to keep out the jews.
>>
File: whatdoido.jpg (187KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
whatdoido.jpg
187KB, 1024x576px
>>145592002

wh-what do I do?
>>
>>145594179

It's a ridiculously easy VOIP program with a clean UI.
>>
>>145594315
Why not both
>>
How to make everyone happy
>KYF mode now gives 50% of spendable bloodpoints, still doesn't use items or affect rank
>Add new Survive Together mode, friends can party up and wait for a killer to join lobby
>New mode Gives 50% of spendable bloodpoints to survivors, and 200% to killer, does not affect rank
I wish we could get this to the devs, because honestly if the main game gets parties everyone is going to stop playing killer and the game will die.
>>
>>145594302
but thats fucking retarded and a sure way to lose everyone. if you spend 15 minutes just chasing one nigger, hitting him, letting him heal, and hitting him again you get no sacrifice

the entire concept of 'winning too good' pisses me the fuck off
>>
>>145594359
>not trying to keep out the jews
And you wonder why your country is shit.
>>
>>145594425
leave. it means someone dc'd
>>
>>145594461
points are probably the best way to balance the game. good idea
>>
>>145594518
ONE OF EM JUST DIED WHAT DO I DO
DO I WAIT
>>
>>145594431
Oh, I see. Thanks anon.
>>
>>145594461
Maybe. It's completely sensible and a great compromise, but I'm a little worried about the number of people playing and a possible schism in the player base. Our numbers right now are good, right? I'd hate to be one of the "DEAD ON ARRIVAL" losers.
>>
>>145594917
D E A D
B Y
FIRST DLC BATCH
>>
>>145593709
>Pranking your kids in a completely safe way
First world problems.
>>
>>145594917
Play the shit out of the game the first couple weeks and then you got your monies worth.
If they decide to fuck up the game with MT's like PD2 then its whatever. Find a new game. F13 looks like ass but maybe Last Year will be good.
>>
>>145594691
leave
>>
File: 1465597960334.gif (3MB, 463x352px) Image search: [Google]
1465597960334.gif
3MB, 463x352px
>>145592372
Wait a fucking second, Insidious also mutes your bell?
>>
>Trying to get the Chainsaw 11 survivors daily
>Decide to use only the chainsaw to down people
>Have the most fun I've ever had in the game
I took the first easy swing so it was easier to chase them injured, but once they were injured I exclusively chainsawed, there were a lot of times I could have downed them with the hammer but those close misses with the chainsaw were just so fucking fun, I was rock hard the entire time. One made it out an exit but I still scored big, and it was the funnest round I've had yet.
>>
>>145594473
Don't chase one fucker around then

I win with 4 kills often without camping anything, and get very close to 2 rank ups each time.

Killer has to know when to break off a chase and look for another person, if everyone is always scared as fuck that the killer could show up at any time they'll hesitate more.
>>
>>145594425
>>145594691
DON'T LEAVE

If you wait an hour or so, the game will end on its own... Unless that other anon is saying you can leave and it will still count towards your stats...
>>
File: 1450356890430.jpg (163KB, 623x289px) Image search: [Google]
1450356890430.jpg
163KB, 623x289px
>be hillbilly
>lobby is a rank 18, lv 14 twitch tryhard with a toolbox
>rest are lv 1 rank 20
>start match
>chainsaw towards first generator i see
>tag the toolbox faggot randomly
>mfw
>>
>>145595528
>Press leave button
>"Count as a defeat"
>Exit out of the menu and alt tab
>>
>>145595163
>F13

bitch what that shit looks awesome
>>
if they really do add a party system and I have to deal witht hat shit, i will just pay for cheats that pass detection and cheat my ass off as the killer. You guys asked for it, so don't complain when it happens. Talking to those faggots bitching about not being able to pubsotmp my ass. I'm at 111 minutes played, so even just waiting for one more match rmeoves my ability to refund. so i will protect my invest int he game, and ensure my continued enjoyment of it, by purchasing cheats. Suit yourselves pubsotmping faggots.
>>
>>145593465
I remember seeing it on AFV back in the Bob Saget days, when the family was there and everything. The story was that the snotty kids made a huge fight with their parents that they were old enough to watch scary movies and stay up all night long, parents caved, but found them sleeping in the same bed with the lights on like pussy faggots (you can see the other kids bed on the left) and decided to teach them a lesson.
>>
How is playing as the killer even remotely fun? That shit is so braindead easy with how genuinely retarded the survivors are that I cannot comprehend.
>>
>>145595528
>Unless that other anon is saying you can leave and it will still count towards your stats...

I don't think you get much for the guy that left but you'll get point for the rest
>>
>>145595207
No. You just don't need to use the bell. Because you're using insidious. Keep up anon.
>>
>>145595710
Shut up, wiggums
>>
>>145594425
YOU KILLED WWW.YOUTUBE.COM
FFFUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>145595163
Oh no, I've already bought it. Actually playing right now. Just worried about how the devs will handle the babies whining about the party system.
>>
>>145595589
>tryhard
>rank 18
>lv 14
That's a fledgling that just grasped the general flow of the game, you dip.
>>
>kill all 4
>some pony nigger neckbeard dcs on the hook and bugs the game
>have to leave and get absolutely no rewards

Who the fuck made the netplay for this game, they should be taken to a live round of this shit.
>>
>>145595741
Playing against good survivors is fun.
>>
>killer teleports
>check steam profile
>emo looking shitskin immigrant living in germany with a picture of his SJW gf

not surprised
>>
>>145595684
The graphics look top notch but animations were really blah and like someone else in this or the last thread mentioned if the teleporting is a part of his kit then that's bullshit. These in-development PVP games really need to show actual matches instead of League of Legends tier ability showcases. It's okay for LoL because we understand the greater mechanics.
>>
>>145595710
>paying for cheats
>when cheating is so fucking easy as it is
kys you waste of space
>>
>>145596529
In my time playing killers and survivors, I've played exactly ONE game where no one was hooked in the first two minutes. Every time someone comes to help on generators I'm working on, I fucking leave because I know they're going to blow it multiple times immediately.
>>
File: TheFuck.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
TheFuck.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>
Daily reminder to leave match as soon as you know it's against a Wraith.
>>
>>145597202
Are you playing on American servers?
>>
>>145596234
Dude.
DUDE.
Parties are epic bro, you're just a contrarian who hates when people are having fun.
>>
>>1455972024
Maybe give them a chance before sprinting away like a scumbag?
>>
File: wraith.png (782KB, 1326x1941px) Image search: [Google]
wraith.png
782KB, 1326x1941px
Why is he so perfect, /dbdg/?
>>
>>145595710
>timmy, age 13

>>145597330
Why, wraith is the easiest to win against
>>
File: detective.jpg (87KB, 630x480px) Image search: [Google]
detective.jpg
87KB, 630x480px
>>145597439
*>>145597202
>Maybe give them a chance before sprinting away like a scumbag?

Don't know how that extra 4 got there.
>>
How do I get Brutality points?
>>
>>145594031
how am I supposed to play Hillbilly at the McMillen estate where there's trees and rocks every two feet?
>>
>>145597469
Wraith is so cute, I love his dyel legs.

Also I think people are gonna start hating me for playing Meg. Her perk is practically "fuck everybody I'm running".

Well I guess it works for quick unhooks too.
>>
>>145597694
Hitting people and destroying the obstacle survivors can pull down when it's in front of you.
>>
>>145597391
Yeah. When playing the beta, people weren't blowing generators this often. It is legit every game where people blow the same generator several times in a row. It's mind boggling.
>>
>>145597847
the -only- time I blow a generator is when it's that bullshit location at the very beginning. By the time I realize the location of the prompts it's already over.
>>
>>145597330
Wraith is the easiest to beat, anon.

>>145597847
Sorry pal, hopefully one day you can play on a server with real people.
>>
>>145597923
That's acceptable. That shit is hard to react to since you're usually scanning the horizon anyway.
>>
>>145597923
>>145598060
There's a sound that indicates when a skill check is about to happen.
>>
File: 1394927781118.png (126KB, 308x302px) Image search: [Google]
1394927781118.png
126KB, 308x302px
>hook a guy and activate insidious
>a survivor comes every time
When will people learn not to take the bait?
>>
File: 1v1 me faget.png (2MB, 1600x899px) Image search: [Google]
1v1 me faget.png
2MB, 1600x899px
well, this is just sad
>>
File: 1450441618959.png (36KB, 156x169px) Image search: [Google]
1450441618959.png
36KB, 156x169px
>one of the survivors says "plz dont suck and die in the first two minutes" to the rest of us in the pre game lobby
>he steps in a bear trap and gets hooked in less than two minutes
>dies because the killer is camping him and nobody wanted to risk their lives for him
>>
>Start of game, someone starts talking
>"Faggotcock1997" says "stfu freshie faggot"
>Teammates get hooked and we help them
>He gets hooked and we use him as bait to get 3 generators

>19 year old buttfaggot thinks he's still in high school
>>
>>145598721

Honestly when a killer camps me and my retarded teammates try to save me I get more angry than when they don't try to save me when he isn't camping me.
>>
>>145598158
>scratching my nose when sound happens
>>
>Always do at least 4 generators.
>Always get fucked when trying to unhook/help someone
>Always last one alive unless I leave.

Fun game, too bad everyone's shit.
At least I can still get my money back.
>>
File: DAYUM SON.png (125KB, 300x340px) Image search: [Google]
DAYUM SON.png
125KB, 300x340px
>>145598849
>"I just did a skill check I can finally scratch"
>*dooong"
>>
File: 1332388229351.png (3KB, 205x217px) Image search: [Google]
1332388229351.png
3KB, 205x217px
>>145598849
>tfw really want to scratch my balls but I'm afraid of a skill checkup coming.
>>
>>145598838
yeah, at the end of that game I got caught and someone else got caught trying to save me even though the open door was right behind him. I appreciate the gesture but its just another free kill for the killer
>>
File: glass him.png (29KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
glass him.png
29KB, 1024x1024px
>some faggot gets downed and hooked with 60 seconds of the game starting
>go to help him
>he is fucking glitched out
>get downed
>leave before he can even pick me up
i fucking hate survivors
>>
>first minute of the game
>killer finds me
>juke him out for 5 minutes
>he hooks me, then proceeds to camp my body while continuously smacking me and toggling his bell in a taunting manner
>all the while my teammates are on the last generator
>they all escape, thus the killer has forced BOTH of us to derank

why? i feel like there should be a bonus for the whole team when a survivor escapes, like +1000 or something like that.
>>
>>145599092
Never leave a sick cunt behind. It isn't about winning, it's about fun.
>>
File: lokimovie.jpg (40KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
lokimovie.jpg
40KB, 1280x720px
>Had started playing the game before knowing beta exploit
>Had a level 10 Dwight
>Level whatever the fuck Trapper
>Decide to do the exploit
>3mill in points waiting for me
>Get both Dwight and Trapper to level 20
>Think I'll be a God with my full survivor support build with two rare level 3 perks
>Die immediately in two different matches trying to save/help people
>>
How do I escape the killer? I'm generally pretty good at hiding but once he's found me and got within melee distance it's over. At that point I can juke him for minutes but I'll never gain any distance or be able to sneak away.
>>
why dont we do a /dbdg/ kyf? C:
>>
lol fuck you pieces of nigger shit
>>
>>145599806
yeah but you got to be smart about it, don't just run up while the killer is right there and hope you get the unhook before you get cleaved
>>
File: RRnhhqW.gif (1MB, 290x189px) Image search: [Google]
RRnhhqW.gif
1MB, 290x189px
>start the game next to two other surviviors
>we stay in a group and 3 man 5 generators in a row
>get to the exit
>helping each other out juke the killer
>killer thinks we left and goes to other exit
>we all run run out.
>while doing this, the nigga that wasn't with us got hooked
>mfw
>>
>>145599916
Break line of sight and crouch in some tall grass.

Or ALT+F4
>>
File: lolretard.jpg (388KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
lolretard.jpg
388KB, 1920x1080px
>retard went afk literally 10 feet away from a trap door
>>
Am I the only one who feels like Coldwind Farm is absolute garbage? Two of the four variations of it are literally just open fields and like 3 broken walls with windows.
>>
>>145600271
Breaking line of sight and getting far enough away without sprinting isn't possible once they get that close to begin with.
>>
>Being the last one alive, not knowing where the hatch is, and the killer is a wraith.
Now that's the most nerve-wracking situation. Thankfully I found it right as he was chasing me.
>>
>play killer
>All 5 generators are powered in 3 minutes

What the fuck. Only one of them had a toolbox and I had her hooked within a minute without spending a large amount of time chasing her.
>>
>>145600435
It's my favorite one just because it's mildly different.
>>
>>145600271
this game is fucking pissing me off, i dont know how i fucking lose people as the killer, because i dont EVER escape a killer by myself,

as soon as i get seen as a fucking survivor im fucking dead, thats it, there is no way to get out of it.

but for some fucking reason when im chasing some nigger and their sprint tracks just stop, they are no where to be found, they just fucking vanish

i hate playing as survivior so fucking much
>>
>>145599967
Unless they're camping right in front of them there's generally opportunity. If there isn't, make one. I furiously clack my torch at any camping killer.
>>
>>145600897
Is strobing him the strat?
>>
>>145599916
It's supposed to be a highly disadvantageous scenario. Plan your escape routes before you stick around somewhere, walk into cover after breaking line of sight, if you've got the time. Decisive walking in the moments of confusion can give you just enough space to escape search and sprint off.
>>
How to deal with a killer camping the hatch
>Find the generators you need to open gates
>Get each one within a sliver of being finished
>Starting with one closest to hatch, finish all of them in quick succession

Killer should get off the hatch, but if he doesn't open both exit gates for that easy 2500 bloodpoints.
>>
>>145600839
Dude you suck just watch how other people play and focus on how important noise and tracks are.
>>
File: 1380591286179.gif (126KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1380591286179.gif
126KB, 720x480px
>coldwind farm as survivor
>hillbilly killer
>he just hooks someone then camps while spinning and revving his chainsaw
>last survivor
>downs me then doesn't bother hooking me, just runs around while I bleed out and can't quit because lolrank

Fuck you too.
>>
>>145601063
i know how fucking important tracks are, but getting out of sight of the killer long enough to not instantly be seen again when he gets to the end of your tracks seems fucking impossible
>>
>>145601332
it's easier to hide than it seems.

sometimes the simplest spots and the best, behind a tree, in some tall grass, hell, I've even managed to hide just behind a pillar, just walking in circles.
>>
>>145600493
>Breaking line of sight isn't possible
>how do i solve the problem if my premise forbids me from solving the problem
Guess it's impossible.
>>
File: sad.jpg (421KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
421KB, 1920x1080px
>Meg to the left did nothing the entire game
>She decides to come out of her little closet and unhooks me just before i died
>Managed to open the gate while Meg went back in hiding and escape
>Meg casually escapes while she did nothing and the Claudette that helped gets killed

I feel bad for Claudette.
>>
>Everyone wants fucking voice chat without understanding that it'd ruin this game

How about instead if you have an item you can leave notes around the level that other survivors and the killer can read. You can type them, or be forced to scribble them with your mouse. And that's it. That's as far as I can fucking see any communication happening
>>
File: 1288838325151.gif (626KB, 320x243px) Image search: [Google]
1288838325151.gif
626KB, 320x243px
>>145601332
>Run until you get an object between you and him
>Run a little further
>Run back the way you just came to that object
>Crouch behind it
>It looks like your tracks lead off ahead and disapear
>Once he passes you crouchwalk around to the other side of the object
>>
Anyone explain why survivors get the offering for brighter moonlight and less fog? Does that not help the killer? Am I missing something?
>>
>>145601883
Well trapdoor hunting I guess
>>
>>145601804
Or voice commands.
>>
>>145601883
It's a personal pref sort of thing. I prefer less fog because you can see the killer much easier at a distance than the killer can see you, and it also makes it easy as fuck to see the lights of generators from across the map
>>
File: 1386100554797.jpg (88KB, 854x859px) Image search: [Google]
1386100554797.jpg
88KB, 854x859px
>killers who camp after hooking

It's like they don't even get the theme of the game.
>>
wow
>>
File: 1.jpg (336KB, 1924x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
336KB, 1924x1080px
That was fair.
>>
>>145602078
I don't mind it. I just stay alive for as long as possible because i'm wasting his time while everyone else gets gens, unless they're shit.

If I got hooked it's my fault since I fucked up outsmarting the killer during the chase scene, I don't expect someone to save me. If I'm on the ground I already lost.
>>
File: 1308647093611.jpg (155KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1308647093611.jpg
155KB, 1440x810px
>It's a "waiting for a lobby and every 4th party member keeps leaving until the rest follow" episode.
>>
>>145601031
Yeah just to get his attention before I book it the fuck out of there.

>>145601332
Here's a tip: Don't get seen if you suck at escaping.
>>
Just spectated two games in a row where someone taunts the killer at the hatch only to be pulled out and hooked. Just leave ya idiots.
>>
>>145601883
In the beta hair would contrast extremely clearly against thick fog, but that's a bug. Was that fixed?
>>
>>145602078
If you don't camp they don't die.
>>
>>145601883
If he an see you easier you can see him (and objectives) easier.
And it makes strobing him with torches funnier.
>>
I camp hooks with ultra rare insidious.

Make it a twofer.
>>
>>145602517

You also get less BP. A lot of people who complain about killing 3 people and getting 8k BP are probably people who hook camp. If you're camping the hook everyone else is getting objectives, and you won't get more points for hitting people again, or hooking people again, if they do get off. You don't have to sit right next to them and wait for them to die, you can even outsmart people into thinking they saved their buddy and just replace the person who's on the hook. There's a lot of ways to do it, especially if you're playing Trapper and Hillbilly.

Remember, you're meant to play with your food.
>>
>>145602697
>You don't have to sit right next to them and wait for them to die, you can even outsmart people into thinking they saved their buddy and just replace the person who's on the hook.
Oh, I still count that as camping. Is it only considered camping if you're standing one metre from the hooked target?
>>
File: 1445964937118.jpg (46KB, 622x486px) Image search: [Google]
1445964937118.jpg
46KB, 622x486px
>me and one survivor left, 2 generators to go
>don't give up, keep repairing a genny
>suddenly heartbeat
>hide in tall grass
>wounded medkitfag claudtits runs up to me, Wraith is right behind her
>she briefly teabags the ground next to me and runs away
>fuck

>Wraith keeps staring at me
>suddenly goes invisible but doesn't move
>oh shit son it's on

>run around looking for claudtits
>she's camping the hatch and hiding between two trees, waiting for me to die or repair the gennys by myself
>run up to her, start teabagging the ground
>at first she doesn't move but then decides to run but she can't move for some reason
>fucking Wraith decloaks behind her and smacks her two times
>fuck you

>Wraith takes her to the love dungeon and I follow him
>he puts her on a hook while I teabag like an absolute madman right next to them
>she struggles thrice and ragequits when the entity shows up
>look at Wraith and he smacks me out of sudden
>oh fuck

>run for my life
>oh fuck the hatch is open I just have to get there
>almost there, suddenly second smack, I'm down
>he picks me up
>fuck fuck fuck
>Wraith drops me by the hatch, stares at me for a moment and goes back to his jukeshack
>I get away

I don't know what just happened but it was cool.
Something tells me it was one of you so thanks, I guess.
>>
>>145602815

If you're good enough you can still manage to avoid the bear trap and the hillbilly charge when they're off in the distance or using insidious. You just need to react fast enough.

And again, once you see that they're doing that you don't fall for it again and they get less points.
>>
>>145602517
I never camp and I still get at least 3 kills a game
>>
>>145602932
I've never actually been downed by a chainsaw and can't imagine it ever happening. For me, hillbillies just use the chainsaw to charge around the map and then whack people normally like a trapper or wraith would.
>>
>>145600646
maybe they weren't retards that cant do skillchecks
>>
>>145602005
That's too much. Eventually people will make codes out of them like spamming x voice x number of times means a thing if they don't outright say run or help or shit like that
>>
File: 1234925710947.jpg (9KB, 174x240px) Image search: [Google]
1234925710947.jpg
9KB, 174x240px
>Loved doing this in the beta
>Now that ranking up is hard as fuck and bloodpoints are an endless grind I never will again
>I'm better off dropping them into beartraps twice before hooking them.
>>
>>145603058

You haven't been playing good hillbillies. They'll charge objectives they think people are doing from really far away, usually they'll see people run away from a distance as they're charging in and pick a target. If there's no obstacles in the way you're dead kiddo.

Same with corpse camping. Hillbilly doesn't need to be there, just close enough to see someone and charge in with the chainsaw, but you still have a chance to get away.

Also remember that if you hook the same person three times, assuming they got saved twice, once per phase, they die. And sometimes it's faster than just leaving them on the hook, unless it's retard pubbies who do left click to get away, and once they see they can't, they let themselves die.
>>
File: cfba9mG.png (28KB, 957x751px) Image search: [Google]
cfba9mG.png
28KB, 957x751px
>all the camping killers crying about how unfair the rank system is
>they all quit
>game is only filled with killers who know what they are doing and make it fun for everyone

I can't wait boys
>>
>>145602831
>Trapper
>Stumble upon a group of 3 people crouching around
>Run ahead of them and set a trap, have the thing that lets me set them super fast
>Rush behind them and hit them
>They don't sprint
>They uncrouch and walk away
>One walks into my trap
>I down the other 2
>As I'm hooking the 2nd guy the 4th player unhooks the first and jukes me out
>He unhooks someone else just as I injure him
>I down the 2 free walkers again, still not sprinting away with this gift they've been given
>put them on hooks again curios to see whats gonna happen
>Meanwhile the 4th guy activates a generator in that time
>Ends up dehooking a guy who was almost dead but couldn't get the last one
>Find the walker again
>Still walking away from me
>Kill him
>4th guy ends up getting another generator
>I find the trap door
>I see him right across from me
>walk away from the trap door
>he escapes
He deserved it. This is the 2nd game I've had with a team of fucking walkers
>>
File: CANCERCASUALS.png (312KB, 977x713px) Image search: [Google]
CANCERCASUALS.png
312KB, 977x713px
These people are the fucking worse.
My whole team escapes and instead of waiting half a minute for me to get to the exit he ragequits.
I get no survivor bonus.
I lose my offering for a survival bonus.
I get no rank.
The upside is I got a fucking useless toolbox from a chest.
>>
>>145603457
What purpose does that image serve
>>
>>145603568
It serves your mom every night.
Also reminding everyone what type of people this game will attract.
>>
>>145603083
Just have voice commands that can only be heard in a certain range, this also works against the survivors if the killer can hear it
>>
>>145603664
no bully pls
>>
>>145603246
Is there some secret to controlling the charge? I tried hillbilly once and hated it.
>>
File: 1463320399859.jpg (60KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1463320399859.jpg
60KB, 960x960px
>>145603308
>people stop playing, game gets bad press from mouth-breeding pubbies
>game is dead with only occasional hackers steamrolling you for keks

I can't wait boys
>>
>>145602517
the survivors will assume you're camping it and not save them anyway
>>
File: 1326832587035.jpg (79KB, 300x306px) Image search: [Google]
1326832587035.jpg
79KB, 300x306px
>start game
>Suddenly rubberbanding everywhere
>Killer kills all my teammates and starts chasing me
>It's like I fucking have superpowers and can teleport randomly
>Find the hatch and leave.
I never laughed so hard, also sorry to that killer that really never had happened to me before.
>>
>>145603165
Meant for
>>145602831
>>
>>145603850

No, the drawback is that turning is really fucking bad, but revving the chainsaw is the key. You can keep it near fully charged and only use it when you see an opening to sprint in and chain someone in the face. Otherwise it just serves as a quick way to cross the map, which should be it's primary purpose as a Hillbilly. Use it for travel, keep it revved up, the chainsaw noise will also make people more tense since you might be closer than they would hope for.
>>
Do Dark Sense and Premonition even work? Or are they bugged?
>>
>>145603884

Hook camp killer detected
>>
>>145603083
People already are trying to make codes such as 'spamming left click when hooked means killer is camping me'
>>
>>145604164
>You can keep it near fully charged and only use it when you see an opening
How?
>>
>>145604238
In the beta I remember the one where killer have to enter your vision (premonition?) being real quiet, and the other one quite distinct, but both certainly working.
>>
>>145604579
Hold and release right mouse button. The charge slowly decreases and increases.
>>
File: 1445506428037.png (257KB, 584x346px) Image search: [Google]
1445506428037.png
257KB, 584x346px
>>145603316
>>145603165
It's kinda really rewarding to deliberately let a good player escape, especially if hacking, slicing, smacking and sacrificing people to the eldritch entity is your fucking job.

Shame it has become such a slog to get new stuff because things like that will be super fucking rare.
>>
>>145601804
>Someone leaves a note
>Killer picks it up
>"Ur a faget"
>>
>Always have the burning urge to send hatemail to the killer
>But don't
Feels good man.
>>
File: dickbutt.jpg (70KB, 546x521px) Image search: [Google]
dickbutt.jpg
70KB, 546x521px
>>145601804
>>145605718
>>
>>145601057
is there any way to find the hatch easier? i can never find it. does it commonly spawn somewhere like close to buildings?
>>
I dislike that the hatch never closes now
>>145606653
>>
Damn wiggums, already at rank 14.
>>
>>145606653
Maps are made from a tile set, the hatch appears on unique tiles like the building with the pipes and a control room, or that one large shack in suffocation pit.
>>
>Match starts
>Two people downed in less than 20 seconds

LITERALLY HOW
>>
>>145607154
Or that one tile with literally nothing of interest on it.
>>
File: carlton-banks.jpg (17KB, 192x240px) Image search: [Google]
carlton-banks.jpg
17KB, 192x240px
>Playing as hillbilly
>rev that chainsaw
>use it to get to gens and areas around the gens people would run to when they hear me coming
>I'm too fucking fast for people to use the heartbeat reliably when I use it
>One nigger is repairing a gen in a shack
>It's almost done
>I go there and he's nowhere to be found
>I leave to check on another gen where there was a noise
>Rev up my chainsaw after I see no one there to sprint back to the shack
>This time I hear a sound from below the shack in my basement
>He went into a closet
>Go down, grab him, hook him in the basement
>He tries to escape, fails, and just doesn't even struggle. I'm not even there to camp him and he just dies because he's a pub shitter
>Meanwhile other gen
>Rush to it
>See a guy
>Miss my chainsaw charge by an inch
>Still hammer him
>chase him around a bit and hammer him again
>take him to a hook and put him there
>Leave to check on a gen
>Notice the moment he's released because his icon changed
>rev up the chainsaw and charge back to a place I feel like he'd run to
>find him
>Chainsaw his face
>hook him back up
>he dies instantly because he was in phase 2 when he was rescued
>chase a guy around for 4 minutes who manages to juke me
>he manages to heal up as well
>last gen is fixed, I know it's the one by the shack
>charge there and again, saw someone going for the exit in the face
>Take them to my basement
>Hook them
>Leave to go look for the other guy
>he's escaped
>see that the other person escaped her hook by struggling free
>I'm still above the shack since this happened immediately
>The guy didn't even fucking wait until I was gone to unhook himself
>go back down and hammer his face him
>sacrifice him to the entity
>One guy escaped, 13k Bloodpoints
>Shitters complaining that they only get 8k bloodpoints per match when one guy escapes and they lose rank
>Literally wraith shitters who probably cloak next to the victim or hillbillies who stay chainsaw revved by the victim
>even easier as trapper
>>
can killers prestige? what level do you prestige?
>>
>>145607601
Yes. I'm not sure what the level is, but just like survivors, killers have unique perks to each killer that by prestiging can be transfered to other killers bloodwebs. I'd say the most useful ones are on the Trapper though, so you don't even need to play anything else since he's the best killer right now IMO as well.
>>
Wraith has the ability to be a huge fucking dickhole. It's incredible.

Decided to say fuck hook-camping, snagged the Deerstalker perk, started spooking people and just leaving them in a downed state, and then proceeding to spook their friends while they're ressing them.

Ended a game with 4 people in a downed state while I ran around the map ringing my bell for 10 minutes.
>>
>>145602192
how do you fucking level up? i keep getting to 19, and then after i leave the screen where it just fucking told me i leveled up, i'm 20 with 2 pips again
>>
File: YES.jpg (7KB, 320x179px) Image search: [Google]
YES.jpg
7KB, 320x179px
>>145607706
wraith is the best

>whole game just right click as i walk around
to desensitize them to it
>they barely realize it if i uncloak right behind them

also
>chasing someone
>spamming right click
>DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG
>get smashed
>hooked and sacrificed
>DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG
>>
>>145607601
50 just like survivors.
>>
>Get deerstalker perk
>For the hillbilly
God damn it I want it for the trapper, but all I get are the basement hook improvement perks
>>
>>145608003
But wraith is only good at finding people. If you're dealing with people who know how to juke and deal with chases you're fucked. I win every game against wraiths I play because of that shit. Juke houses and juke pull-downs for fucking days.

Trapper gets map control and hillbilly gets a chainsaw to the face thing that also spooks people by being really loud. I'd recommend trying hillbilly if you like spooking people. It also lets you move across the map even faster than wraith.
>>
>>145607913
I'd kill for the Deerstalker perk, but the bloodweb doesn't want to give it to me at all.
>>
File: devilish.png (5KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
devilish.png
5KB, 205x246px
>>145608196
>If you're dealing with people who know how to juke and deal with chases you're fucked.

I get these people all the time. They're not very smart. You can figure out their strategy after a while and its not hard to outsmart them. Plus when I find people like this I go after them exclusively, they are bound to fuck up once in a while enough for me to get them.
>>
>>145608196
>If you're dealing with people who know how to juke and deal with chases you're fucked.
That goes both ways. The Wraith is at his strongest when used by people who can chase well.

Wraith is only at a real disadvantage on Autohaven aka "Infinite Pallets and Windows: The Map"
>>
>>145608326

If you manage to hit them even once they're doing it wrong, unless you manage to catch them somewhere with no chase breakers. Also, the perks that Wraith gets are fucking awful. Vulnerability to flashlight increase for more luminosity in the map, better tracking of blood and better tracking of footprints.

Meanwhile in the tracker bloodweb. Increased speed while carrying people, aura that causes harder skillchecks and makes them happen more often (can be combod with the aura increase for maximum dickbaggery) and the ability to break pull-downs faster for those delicious destruction points, to make them unusable, and possibly let you keep chasing too.

Wraith is just really bad if you compare them to the other two played by equally skilled players.
>>
>Fix 4 generators and escape
>Lost my only pip at rank 20

THE FUCK
>>
File: disgruntled.png (228KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
disgruntled.png
228KB, 500x381px
>Numerous complaints about the two story house in Macmillan estate that lets survivors cheese-juke the killer
>Full game releases
>Another two story house planted in the middle of coldwind farm
>>
>>145608196
You win because you're fighting retard wraiths who chase forever when they should be doing other things.
>>
Someone please direct me to some sort of video tutorial on how to evade the killer. I'm never going to learn how on my own.
>>
>>145597263
You deserved it for standing in the middle of the threshold for the killer to come at you.

You literally asked for rape.
>>
>>145608576
Everyone is fucked on autohaven except survivors.
Wraith can't outjuke people who have infinite pallets to abuse. Hillbilly has too much shit in the way to even effectively sanic between generators. Trapper can sort of fight the juking by putting traps down but the sheer volume of pallets and windows means he has to get super lucky when chasing someone that they run towards one.
>>
>>145608671

I know, I love it but I know it is broken as fuck.

People thought the juke shack was bad? This is better. I can even run off randomly and you won't know where I went.
>>
>>145608671
The Macmillan building is actually the most tame. The upper level is just a single path with only one small room to possibly juke in, and the Trapper can entirely block off part of that path with a single trap.

The other two maps have some bullshit building though
>Coldwind farm house is a massive structure with tons of twisting winding paths to hide in and multiple ways in and out
>Autohaven Wreckers building is practically made out of windows. What they were thinking while they were busy nerfing the juke shacks two windows is beyond me
>>
So each person gets 3 perks, are they in a tier? When I fill out the bloodweb for Jake it only gave me Calm Spirit until I had maxed it, then I didn't get anything for the next few trees.

I'm at level 14 now so when I hit 15 will it give me another perk to get?
>>
>>145609141

It's completely random when they show up, and in what order.
>>
>>145609208
Well I've been save scumming it with 450k bloodpoints, I've done about 6 tries and the perks are the same, I just want fucking saboteur I'm so fucking rim wrangled
>>
>>145609349
it's randomized per save.
>>
>>145609349
It's possible that the order in which you get perks is predetermined the moment you get your first save by launching the game. It's still random, but it was randomized at the start, and savescumming won't get you a new seed. I don't think it's tier based. The first character perk I got from Jake was Iron Will and not calm spirit.
>>
>>145602192
>level 3 insidious
They never stood a chance
>>
>>145608603
Well if you wanna nerf Wraith go for it that'll be better for me
>>
>>145609818

I think you mean buff. I just don't like Wraith. He's easy to deal with but incredibly annoying, and this is coming from someone who wins 9/10 times his matches against wraiths.

I do think he needs a buff or a rework, though.
>>
>>145566025
>>Why would the entity make a map so heavily biased towards survivors
Did you even read the lore? It's so the survivors have hope because that's what the entity feeds on.
>>
File: IMG216.gif (1MB, 320x234px) Image search: [Google]
IMG216.gif
1MB, 320x234px
Last survivor has been stuck on the hook for 20 minutes. Will this ever end? Please (you) if you know, I'm about to claw my face off. I just made it to rank 17 and don't want to go back.
>>
>>145609540
>>145609453
I was testing this out earlier, and yes, you do get predetermined perks attached to your save, but they're put into a pool that you will still randomly draw from.

For example, one of the perks I would get was rare Insidious, and it would appear at different levels each time I reset my save, but it would appear almost every time. Then once I stopped with that and got on to regularly playing the game, the first perk I got was ultra rare Spies From the Shadows, which never appeared at all while I was testing. This was after buying every perk that came up on each level, because any perk you don't buy has a chance of reappearing again instead of something new.
>>
What kinds of perks do each survivor have?
>>
>>145610073
Yeah just wait it out. It takes a while sometimes.
>>
>>145568293
The issue is KyF doesn't work without 5 people.

sometimes I just have one bro I want to vidya with.
>>
File: 1443438668366.jpg (78KB, 460x562px) Image search: [Google]
1443438668366.jpg
78KB, 460x562px
>>145610073
>Will this ever end?
>Please (you) if you know
>>
File: theride.jpg (618KB, 553x936px) Image search: [Google]
theride.jpg
618KB, 553x936px
>>145610073
>>
>>145568293
>Being mentally retarded

Maybe I want to play with 2 other friends and some strangers to fill it out? Maybe I want 3 friends against a stranger.
>>
>>145610265
>The issue is KyF doesn't work without 5 people.
It did in the beta. Me and my friend could launch the game with only the two of us, I think the killer has the option.
>>
>>145610430

You're retarded, the game is balanced around no communication, it's already easy enough for survivors if they could talk to each other it'd be impossible for the killer.
>>
>>145610430

If you had one friend you wanted to bro-op that'd be acceptable. Having 3 people team up against a killer in this type of game will make the game unwinnable for the killer. Keep in mind that when I say unwinnable, I don't mean the killer killing everyone, but reaching 10k BP, which you can easily get if you manage to hook a couple of people a couple of times and sacrifice at least two niggers.
>>
>>145597263
Host connection, etc.

Killers who live in Africa or the Middle East are the fucking worst. I just want dedicated servers.
>>
>>145610692
Then they'd make less profit, silly goy
>>
>>145610692
I don't think that's the case.
I LITERALLY can't connect to anybody that lives outside of Eastern Europe.
I think some people just have really bad internet connections.
>>
>>145610073
wait a while, an hour + ~20 minutes
>>
File: 1307601432371.gif (999KB, 236x132px) Image search: [Google]
1307601432371.gif
999KB, 236x132px
>last survivor
>enough generators up that hatch open
>can't fucking find it anywhere
>killer eventually lolchainsaws into me while charging randomly
>>
>>145610073
You could play 4 more games in the meantime instead of waiting a fucking hour like a pansy.
>>
>Get hooked trying to help someone
>Retarded teammates fail to notice the killer has completely fucked off and is chasing someone else
>Completely run out the bleedout clock because a retarded dwight decided to move as slowly as possible towards me instead of using his head
Holy fuck
I'm not bothering to rescue anyone anymore if I have to deal with this level of brain damage
>>
File: aawesomeplateofdwight.jpg (62KB, 377x561px) Image search: [Google]
aawesomeplateofdwight.jpg
62KB, 377x561px
This guys Steam name works so well in this game.
>>
What if instead of after getting hooked as a survivor and the round ending and only being able to watch the game.
You become a spoopy ghost and can play survivor sounds that make it sound like someone is injured to confuse the killer.
>>
>>145610559
So make an unranked mode where you don't get ranks. Then who gives a shit about the balance?
>>
>>145611701

You don't have to watch the game though. Once you died the round is over for you, you can leave with no penalties. If you got 10k bloodpoints as a survivor somehow and died on the hook, you'll still rank up even if you died and leave instead of spectate.
>>
File: 1463837653672.png (209KB, 454x341px) Image search: [Google]
1463837653672.png
209KB, 454x341px
>>145608003
>hook someone as wraith
>play them a song on the bell
>>
>>145611817

That's called KYF mode. IT already exists and allows you to play with 4 friends with no rank, no BP, and items not being used up.
>>
>Juke the shit out of the killer up on the cat walk in the factory
>Last generator activated
>Have probably racked up 20,000+ points
>This shit happens
>>
>>145611887
>You don't have to watch the game though.
That wasn't my point, I thought it would just be a cool feature.
>>
>>145612021
You possess zero reading comprehension, I am afraid.
>>
>Playing against wraith
>Heal my teammate because I hear him opening a chest and I need to be healed myself
>He fucking runs off and hides in a closet instead of healing me while the killer isn't close
>The killer comes while i'm trying to get him to heal me and chases me off, downs me, and kills me

You stupid mother fucker. I think I should leave these rank 20 shitters to fend for themselves
>>
>>145612202

>Make an unranked mode where nobody needs to care about the balance
>It already exists and has no balance since you can spawn in with your items with add-ons add nauseum because they aren't used up
>I lack reading comprehension for stating what you just asked for.
>Except what you really want is to gang up on one player with your friends on teamspeak.

You're missing the point of the game.
>>
>>145612353
I don't want a mode where the killer and the survivors have to be friends. I don't want a mode where you need 4 friends playing to have a full game.

I want to be able to play a game that is a mix of friends and strangers. It can be unranked, I don't care about that bullshit.
>>
>>145612224
I try to heal people all the time and they run away like idiots.
What's worse is when people for no reason hold sprint while vaulting over shit. They must not know it gives a big ass visual alert to the killer. These players are not entirely at fault, tutorial isn't that great.
>>
>tfw nobody will ever gas all the third worlders so they can't fuck up online games anymore
>>
>>145612443

The point of the game is meant to be almost a slasher film simulator. Multiple game mechanics alude to this.

1: The fact that you rank up even if you "lose" so long as you get 10k BP by doing enough shit, some of which is even counterproductive. (The killer is encouraged to play with his food. Survivors get points for being bold and elusive. Chases and being close to the killer/being in the killer's basement)
2: The fact that there's no communication or coordination between teammates. This is deliberate, as it's meant to make you disassociate from the other players since you don't know if you can trust them to do well. It also makes it so if you get separated it's harder for you to find eachother, like in a horror flick.

The moment you have someone you can coordinate with, the moment you have someone you know you can rely on, then you're not getting the full experience, and you're making it harder for the killer to do his job too.

For the people who want to play with friends, that's what KYF mode is for.
>>
>>145612675
We could just give them all quality internet too.
>>
>>145569889
Someone confirm this?
>>
>>145613013
>wanting more poo, BR BR?, and turkroaches in your games
why
WHY?
>>
File: 1371686835602.png (32KB, 154x183px) Image search: [Google]
1371686835602.png
32KB, 154x183px
>>145612025
>>
>tfw nobody even got to load into the game and it deranked me
>>
>>145612907
>1: The fact that you rank up even if you "lose" so long as you get 10k BP by doing enough shit, some of which is even counterproductive. (The killer is encouraged to play with his food. Survivors get points for being bold and elusive. Chases and being close to the killer/being in the killer's basement)
10K IS NO LONGER THE CUTOFF FOR SURVIVORS, IT'S 12K
You also never rank up as survivor if you die. In the beta getting 10K made it so you wouldn't derank but you wouldn't go up. The ranking system is completely broken right now but I assume it should work the same way if it was working at all.
>>
File: awe.jpg (44KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
awe.jpg
44KB, 500x375px
>Last survivor of the game, can't find him
>Put a trap in some tall grass just in case and walk away
>Pick up a new trap
>SNAP
>He walked into the trap I put down 10 seconds ago
>>
>>145608151
Is deerstalker good? Will it mark people in traps?
>>
>third world faggot killer hooks me because lag
>teammates escape since he camps me
>dc right as I'm about to get stabbed, bugging the game and forcing him to leave and get nothing

feels great desu
>>
>Rank will be reset monthly
Is there any source on this?
>>
>>145613625

The original point I wanted to make stands though.

The most I got when I died as a survivor was 9k so I could never test out if getting 10k and dying (or 12k), would make you advance or not rank down
>>
File: dbdsteamoffline.jpg (284KB, 1920x1010px) Image search: [Google]
dbdsteamoffline.jpg
284KB, 1920x1010px
>>145613281
Forgot image.
>>
>>145613745
I'd know if I had it with the trapper. All I know is that with it I won't lose track of people I throw on the ground. Question: What the fuck do the entity's whispers sound like? Because this perk sounds useless
>Oh boy a survivor within a 50 meter radius! Too bad I don't know WHERE
>>
>Go in with a skeleton key
>First to die

Every fucking god damn time. Why the fuck do I have to deal with this fucking bullshit when I burn shit to start as far fucking away from him as possible. Should I just start unlocking the hatch and leaving cause i'll fucking do it
>>
>>145613778
I agree with your point, you just backed up said point with inaccurate facts.

>>145614101
Deny yourself points and blood? Go right ahead.
>>
>>145614101

If you do you won't get enough points to get a pip. You'll survive, sure, but you won't get a lot of BP.

Fuck around a bit then open the hatch and escape.
>>
>>145613761
>bugging the game and forcing him to leave and get nothing
he can literally just wait for the game to do a connection validation down the logic of the game, and it will eventually end the round.
>>
>>145614337
Fuck right off with your bullshit. I'm getting fucking tired of dropping from rank 18 to 20 and back because killers leave a minute after the game starts or rage quit, and shit teammates aren't out for helping anyone but themselves. You can all go fuck yourself.

Yeah i'm fucking mad
>>
>>145613935
I think that the higher levels will decrease the radius, making it more useful.
>>
File: Imonlykillingforaquest.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Imonlykillingforaquest.png
2MB, 1600x900px
Its only fun if they run

holy shit killer is so fucking baby tier how do you even lose as this overpowered piece of shit[spoiler/]
>>
>>145614591

The killers leaving thing is getting fixed on the next patch, and your rank number shouldn't really matter. The game isn't meant to be competitive, it's just meant to be (((fun))) by providing a slasher experience. The game's mechanics are built around that.

Using the skeleton key to escape when the round starts will give you 5k BP. You escape and win but lose a pip for not reaching the 12k threshold.
>>
File: 4634135434.jpg (44KB, 337x450px) Image search: [Google]
4634135434.jpg
44KB, 337x450px
>people repeatedly join/quitting trying to get with their friends
Fuck off niggers, I want to play the damn game.
>>
File: illuminati confirmed.png (245KB, 475x579px) Image search: [Google]
illuminati confirmed.png
245KB, 475x579px
Is Dwight illuminati?
>>
>>145612907
>For the people who want to play with friends, that's what KYF mode is for.
How does this not break the game just as much as what I want?
>>
>>145614847

It does but the killer is in on it too because he's part of the group of friends playing the game.

Meanwhile if you join a game with randoms with your friends, including a random killer, you're going to ruin his fun by being coordinated to the point it's not even funny, and that's not what he's asking for.

In KYF, everyone is in on it. Even the killer. The killer doesn't need to worry about BP, killing your friends is meant to be fun enough.
>>
>>145615002
If he's forming an unranked lobby that is open to parties, then yes, that is what he is asking for.

This functionality is standard in any game.
>>
>>145615094

Now ask yourself. Who would be willing to do that?

You'd have a handful of killers who would put themselves through that kind of unbalanced bullshit. The reason why it works in KYF is because the killer can go all out with his add-ons and still win against a co-ordinated team since they won't be spent. Same with offerings.
>>
File: bitch.jpg (30KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
bitch.jpg
30KB, 500x371px
>>145615094
>Killer is asking for 4 people to join up while using third party programs to circumvent the natural rules of the game in order to curbstomp him
>Compared to games that have built in voice chat programs because they don't break the rules
>>
File: dwight engineering corps.png (2MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
dwight engineering corps.png
2MB, 1680x1050px
>>145614820
Dwight's unique perks:
>Prove Thyself
>Receive an incremental speed bonus to repair, healing and sabotage actions when other Survivors are near.

>Leader
>You're able to organize a team to cooperate more efficiently. Increases other Survivors' repair, healing and sabotage speeds when they are near you.

>tfw 4 Dwights with lvl3 Prove Thyself, Leader, Saboteur and Self-Care
DWIGHT POWER
>>
>>145615305
>Killer is asking for 4 people to join up while using third party programs to circumvent the natural rules of the game in order to curbstomp him
Yes, that's why he is making an unranked, public lobby. So he can invite a friend or two and fill the rest out of with strangers or parties. He's doing this because he doesn't have 4 other people to play with and he doesn't want to play with nothing but strangers.
>>
>>145614550
have fun waiting an hour for that shit to happen

I waited once.
>>
File: maxresdefault (10).jpg (192KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (10).jpg
192KB, 1600x900px
>>145614768
>Using the skeleton key to escape when the round starts will give you 5k BP. You escape and win but lose a pip for not reaching the 12k threshold.
This.
>>
>>145615416

>Killer invites survivor friends
>If the friends die they can co-ordinate with their friend killer using the spectator mode to fuck over the guys they don't know to start the next round faster.

If you want this go for it just don't force a party system for the way the game is meant to be played on the rest of us, which is what is currently being asked for in the steam forums and has been a main talking point since the beta.
>>
>>145615816
No one's forcing anyone on anything since I don't want parties in ranked mode. I just want another mode that is public and private and can be changed mid-lobby, letting you have a mix of friends and strangers, with a party system to go with it.
>>
>Survivors manage to get all gens powered
>Both exits are right by a guy I just hooked
>They foolishly attempt to save him
>End game with 4 sacrifices when it could have been just 2 if they were smart
>>
Any way i can audio whore on this game? It's hard to hear anything over all the music and shit
>>
>>145616056

There's no music unless you're a killer or you're wounded. Without any changes to my game or my settings I can hear stuff just fine both as a survivor and as a killer that lets me outmanouver other people and find survivors.

>tfw you hear someone whimper, follow that sound, and find a wounded survivor who managed to escape the killer
>tfw you heal them
>tfw they follow you for the rest of the game since they trust you
>>
File: nascar.png (20KB, 627x221px) Image search: [Google]
nascar.png
20KB, 627x221px
kek

Since the group option is coming anyway, will /dbdg/ team up to pubstomp killers or become jaded loner opportunists getting angry at mouth-breathing pubbers doing fuck-all?
>>
>>145585993

Well that was fast.
>>
>>145616198
I have shit ears and have trouble distinguishing the directions sounds from the music and wwhere they come from
So usually i turn down the music in every game i play
>>
>>145616362
>distinguishing the directions sounds from the music and wwhere they come from
Distinguishing the sounds from music and the directions they come from
>>
what is a protective ward and should i use one if run a skeleton key?
>>
>Last 5 games
>Killer hookcamps, I get 3+ gens up, teammates get the rest
>The second we get the last gen killer disconnects

Kek, have fun loosing rank faggot
>>
File: sanic.png (243KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
sanic.png
243KB, 800x800px
>playing meg with tier 3 sprint burst
>killer hits me and I activate it
>I'm on the other side of the map before he can even look back up
>>
>>145616702
Funny, you can do that rank 1 as well
>>
How does this blood web system work? I'm getting level ups in characters without even filling it out. I'll have one item left to go on the Trapper's current blood web level, play some survivor, level up the survivor or put points into it, and then I'll go to Trapper's blood web and find that he has leveled up somehow. It has happened several times.
>>
>>145616887
did the entity eat your last nodes
>>
File: 1456458987771.gif (702KB, 193x298px) Image search: [Google]
1456458987771.gif
702KB, 193x298px
>dumbass gets found by the killer
>of all directions to run in, picks the one that leads him to me fixing the generator
>keeps following me until the killer sees me too
>killer abandons the other faggot and I end up on the hook
>see the silhouettes of the other survivors
>they're all on the other end of the map repairing generators and enjoying life off the hook
>>
Petition to lynch people who lobby hop to find their friends
>>
>>145617147
Need to force a cool down after rapid leaving and joining
>>
>>145617147
If they just put a cooldown it would alleviate it immensely. The devs really pushed this heap of shit out the door ASAP
>>
>>145616993
I don't know what that means. I do recall seeing some black nodes, but not that time. When I did see a black node it was there from the beginning of that level.
>>
>>145617446
black nodes can form and eat any node on the edge if you don't get to it quick enough
>>
>>145616614
Na senpai, you'll be fine.
>>
File: bullshit.jpg (252KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bullshit.jpg
252KB, 1920x1080px
>pulling the escape door level
>STEAM IF OFFLINE
>mercissesly watch as hollybilly strolls on up and downs me

I decided to let em' hook me for the win, but that was some bullshit. This didn't feel like a Steam issue to me...
>>
File: bro of honing.png (176KB, 549x275px) Image search: [Google]
bro of honing.png
176KB, 549x275px
Where my Trapper bros at?
>>
>>145618052

It has to be. Every time I get that message, my friends list goes offline too.

And I'm not the only one it happens to either. Last time it happened to me, 2 others people reported it.
>>
So give it to me real here bros. Are you against friends because you have none? Or is the game really so difficult for the killer that a little bit of teamwork fucks him?
>>
>>145618169
Don't you lose these when you use them? I haven't been using any expendable stuff, only perks. I don't like parting with things.
>>
>>145618052
Just happened as I was last alive about to escape. Mighty suspicious.
>>
>>145616702
First time I tried it while getting hit I didn't expect to go so fast and got stuck with a wall for not maneuvering the Meg well.
>>
>>145618246

I have friends and I'd be willing to buy them a copy, but I don't see this game being as entertaining when we're pub stomping killers.
>>
>>145618169
I really wish addons weren't single use, Trapper friend
>>
>>145618383
Yeah, it's bullshit. Survivors can keep their shit if they escape but your add-ons explode even if you sacrifice all of them because the entity apparently hates you.
>>
>>145618552
Which is bullshit to begin with, killer is already at a disadvantage.
>>
>>145618383
Just use it. You won't get any use at all from saving them
>>
File: you are fucking dead2.png (74KB, 335x335px) Image search: [Google]
you are fucking dead2.png
74KB, 335x335px
>>145618169
>someone walks into my darkened bear trap
>pick him up
>drop him on the ground, make it look like an accident
>he starts crawling away
>mfw everything goes according to keikaku as I stand behind him and hold M1
>>
>>145610073

If it was Meg on that hook, that was me. Fuck Wraith killers. :^)
>>
>>145618246
It's piss easy to beat the killer with the tiniest bit of coordination.
>"Guys he's over here work on gens over there"
>"Guys he's camping my hook by the tree with insidious on, be careful or fix gens"
>"He's chasing me through here, you guys work on generators"
>3 generators all turn on at once
>2 more a short bit later because they filled them to 99% and then purposefully blew a skill check
>Both exits open
>Killer hangs himself out of shame
>>
>>145618683
>Survivors see a secret offering is done
>Nobody moves even a little bit when downed
So did the devs just not bother thinking this through? Why does not moving even stop the killer from slapping you silly?
>>
File: 1464923825121.jpg (62KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1464923825121.jpg
62KB, 640x480px
>its a "the killer is nowhere fucking nearby and the dwight rescues me from the hook without disarming the retard trap first so we both die" episode
>>
>>145618769
>It's piss easy to beat the killer with the tiniest bit of coordination.

So this game is shit, basically.
>>
>>145618246
>Are you against friends because you have none?
>what is /dbdg/
This general is full of friends that don't know each other yet, bro.
>>
God fucking damit

This is the 2nd match in a row I've deranked because someone bounced as soon as I downed them.

It's equal parts bad for both roles.
>>
>>145619039
No, you're just retarded, now fuck off.
>>
>if you don't hook all four survivors, you lose rank

This is so fucking backwards and probably the most frustrating thing next to the lack of a toggle option for crouching.
>>
>>145619127
>team game
>teamwork breaks the game
>hurr no you're just retarded

gg no re
>>
>>145619157

I've gotten rank ups without needing to hook all 4.

Just play with your food.
>>
File: Gun them down.png (477KB, 500x505px) Image search: [Google]
Gun them down.png
477KB, 500x505px
>>145616702
>Autohaven wreckers oh boy
>At least I'm trapper
>One survivor disconnects after a while for some reason
>Faggot dwight with a medkit keeps healing himself after I slap him
>Drag a Claudette off a generator and hook her
>Put trap under hook and fuck off
>Claud dies
>SNAP
>Walk back, it's a meg
>Put her on the hook, she dies while the dwight wisely escapes
>my fucking face when the aftermath screen shows she had the sprint perk at rank 3
Fat lot of good your running did you, huh
>>
>>145618683

Man I wish I was a photoshopfag sometimes.
>>
>>145618957
>Survivors see a secret offering is done
>Nobody moves even a little bit when downed or start spinning around because they know what's up
>Put them on a hook
>The life goes on

>Why does not moving even stop the killer from slapping you silly?
You have to be tsundere enough to get your funny bone tickled, silly.
>>
>Hillbilly was an ugly shit
>Kept in his room 24/7
>Fed through a wall-hole
>When he escaped he killed his parents, killed the animals and shat all over his house

Hillbilly's basically a fucking robot from /r9k/.

"CHAD AND STACEY GOT TO BE FREE, I DIDN'T GET TO BE FREE, RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEE"
>>
>>145619249
>team game
It's not a team game tho.
>>
>>145619440
>Burn a ultra rare offering
>Can't use it
You're not seriously defending this, are you anon?
>>
>>145619591
>4 players verses 1

In otherwords: A team versus a player. Team game.
>>
>rank up
>killer leaves, teammates leave, steam offline bug, teammates are just plain shit
>pick one
>rank down

i fucking give up
>>
>>145619249
>Team game
>Survivors win or lose on an individual basis
>>
File: 1439842673005.png (208KB, 602x456px) Image search: [Google]
1439842673005.png
208KB, 602x456px
>>145597263
>standing beside a pallette
you deserve everything you get shitlord
>>
>>145619657
Survivors have no obligation to help each other, unlike in an actual team. In fact fucking over other survivors is a perfectly valid tactic for getting the killer off of you.
>>
File: conservation.png (297KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
conservation.png
297KB, 800x500px
>>145619321
>Man I wish I was a photoshopfag sometimes.
Are you kidding me anon? I did all of this shit in paint.
>>
>>145619657
It's not a team game.

It's cooperative.

You're thrown in with random people and whether you live or survive or work as a team is up to you. You can very well just hide in a corner until everyone's dead and then bolt for the escape hatch.

Game's not meant to be played by 4 buttbuddies on skype or vent stomping a single killer.
>>
>>145619736
>Caring about ranks when they're just going to reset in a month anyway
>>
>>145619817
>game breaks when you use teamwork

Dropped.
>>
>>145619559
Where do you get this lore from?
>>
>>145619808
Too bad that image isn't relevant anymore thanks to the toolbox nerf. I barely even see toolboxes anymore.
>>
>>145619636
>You're not seriously defending this, are you anon?
Naah, shit sucks but I'm not going to be moody about this.
The Entity desires more blood and so the job is never done.
>>
>>145619808
You should add the saboteur perk now instead. Toolboxes are pretty shit at sabotaging hooks now
>>
>Kill first 3 survivors
>Dump the last one off at the hatch

The weak die the strong survive.
>>
File: saboteur.png (193KB, 944x620px) Image search: [Google]
saboteur.png
193KB, 944x620px
>>145620016
>Too bad that image isn't relevant anymore thanks to the toolbox nerf.
Oh well, at least this one from the futa thread is, assuming you get lvl3 saboteur.
>>
PSA: Devs have said they went overboard in their ranking system nerf so they'll probably make it easier again.
>>
File: 1451305997243.png (106KB, 348x278px) Image search: [Google]
1451305997243.png
106KB, 348x278px
>>145615464
what an epic trolle we have here
>>
>>145619973
The website.

>>145619947
>game breaks when you use external voip to coordinate everything

Please keep it dropped, you gigantic faggot.
>>
Aren't the chances of getting dropped into a game with a friend like one in several thousand? Why are the vast majority of players leaving every lobby?
>>
File: 1430677731224.jpg (207KB, 641x900px) Image search: [Google]
1430677731224.jpg
207KB, 641x900px
>Lost a rank by a sliver because two people disconnected the moment I picked them up, right after another game where people also disconnected
There should be bonus points if somebody on the opposition leaves.
>>
NEED THREAD
>>
>>145620502
>Please keep it dropped, you gigantic faggot.

Get some better taste in games.
>>
>>145618648
I'm saving my big dick add-ons for when I end up in a lobby of high rank survivors.
>>
>>145620389
Innawoods gets the saboteur perk right?
>>
>>145620396
>PSA
>the fuck is PSA
>google it
>Prostate Specific Antigen
Thanks google.
Anyway, this is good news, progression shouldn't be an instantaneous babby-modo but it also shouldn't be that much of a fucking slog, especially since it's a premium game and not f2p pay2boost garbage. Yet.
>>
>>145620045
>142k blood
Planning on putting a deposit in the blood bank to gain some interest or something?
>>
>>145620979
How old are you?
PSA:Public Service Announcement
>>
>>145619559
>Trapper was a good boy, always working hard for the sake of his old man
>takes planning and brains to play via trap placement

Fortunato and Ding-a-ling cant even compare
>>
>>145620153
>inb4 saboteur gets nerfed to dogshit too
You know this will happen when the devs can't into balance and overreact so hard.

>>145620940
Ya, hobo gets saboteur and claudtits gets self-care.
Dwight is all about bro-op and Meg is for sanic jukesters and selfish fucks.
>>
which survivor gets the treasure box spotting perk?
>>
>>145621139
You need millions to prestige.
>>
>>145621258
All of them?
Right now my level 10 Jake and Claudette have it.
>>
>>145621210
I'm not from an english-speaking country so forgive me my ignorance.
Also I did find out what it means, just thought the prostate bit was funny.
>>
>>145621139
>>145621321
That was still in the beta and there wasn't really anything to do with bloodpoints after getting everybody to lvl6.
>>
>>145620607
>There should be bonus points if somebody on the opposition leaves.
Nah, there should be a penalty for people disconnecting a second time in 2-3 hours.

>>145621321
>you need bloodpoints to prestige
Then what are the ranks for? I thought you could prestige when you reach rank 1.
>>
>getting the door open solo when the killer comes barreling through the fog and slaps my ass
>play ring around the rosie with a pallet box until he destroys it
>run back to the exit
>the last survivor is there just now getting the door open as I run up to it
>we both make it out with the killer breathing down our necks

Now THAT was some horror movie shit.
>>
Why do faggots camp anyways? It's far more fun for everyone involved if the killer doesn't camp. It's not like camping even gives you any benefits unless you just never manage to kill one of them.

You get far more points if you're constantly running around hitting people and hooking them
>>
File: my-first-dead-by-daylight-art.png (2MB, 1633x703px) Image search: [Google]
my-first-dead-by-daylight-art.png
2MB, 1633x703px
/dbdg/ please rate and not h8 my fan art
>>
twitch tv/ecliptom/v/72648573 my best game so far as Hillbilly
>>
>>145622019

Fuckin' incredible.
>>
>>145622019
It reminds me of those 'what I played, what I expected, what I got' meme templates.
I rate this fan art dank/10.
>>
>>145622167
>twitch tv/ecliptom/v/72648573
Pretty fucking good mate
>>
>>145622167
>Ooo-hoo, rekt!
You sound like a fag.
You're not Brad, fuck off.
>>
>Forgot to unfuck the text before I made the new thread

Fuck
>>
>>145622019
Ebin simply ebin, anyone save a collection of fanart yet?
>>
>>145622019
think we just found our new op for the next thread
>>
>mfw fools walk right into my traps

Trapper is the best. Hillbilly is alright on open maps and Wraith is just bad period.
>>
>>145622575

New bread
>>
>>145621828
You prestige when you're level 50 and it costs X bloodpoints depending on the prestige level.

The ranking system LITERALLY does nothing which is why I'm confused why people complain about ranking up/down.

Each "season" is one month, so everyone goes back to rank 20 at the start of a new season. There is no comptetive matchmaking, so your rank doesn't determine how you get into games at all. It's just a number.
>>
File: 1465579203359.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1465579203359.gif
2MB, 360x270px
>>145622019

>that bitch in the hardhat
>>
>>145622554
>complaining about someone enjoying a game
maybe you should fuck off, anon
>>
>>145622554
Jesus fuck videogames right?
>>
>>145593591
>>145594251
>>145593975
>>145593939
>>145593742
>>145593695
https://discord.gg/0rBLpCVv1h2kPP8b
there already is a discord group anons
>>
File: entity.png (776KB, 649x608px) Image search: [Google]
entity.png
776KB, 649x608px
What? No. Go away Entity; this is my stufff.
Thread posts: 791
Thread images: 160

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.