[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/mbg/ - Mount & Blade General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 759
Thread images: 138

File: hqdefault.jpg (32KB, 480x360px)
hqdefault.jpg
32KB, 480x360px
Info soon edition.

(Looted) thread: >>145143880
READ THE PASTEBIN BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS.

LATEST BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS:
Bannerlord will be shown at E3, maybe some siege.
https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/15
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdSzGoTc_ns
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnGNojC8XrE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbrnPtybNd4

RPS Interview with Armagan : https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2016/04/28/mount-and-blade-2-bannerlord-interview/

OLDER BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS: See Pastebin

PASTEBIN: http://pastebin.com/fcmVyuQ0

M&B Wiki: http://mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Mount_and_Blade_Wiki

NOOB GUIDE: http://imgur.com/a/FMAqV

M&B VERSION ARCHIVES
>ftp://ftp.taleworlds.com/

Anon's mods and upstab guide:
http://pastebin.com/agwZu9Df

>/mbg/ Steamgroup
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/mountandbladevg

Module Recommendations:
>Gekonewer
https://mega.nz/#F!itxViDAT!PhBfJWsjATkdqN28V2kZ5g
>Swedish Mayonnaise
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=211788.0
>Caribbean! Blood and Gold (on Steam)
http://snowbirdgames.com/blog/?p=1632

>"I made a mod recently or updated it. Wat do ?"
Link to the OP in your post so that it might be easier to find for the one making the next OP (also for regular people).
>>
benis
>>
File: deepest.jpg (299KB, 1653x633px)
deepest.jpg
299KB, 1653x633px
this is lore

this is depth
>>
>>145321426
what do you mean

they literally just made the map bigger
>>
>scrollings through favourites menu
>not looking for anything in particular, just looking for something to pass the time during a download
>come across this link http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,61453.0.html

Such a waste of potential.
>>
>>145321661
while preserving existing natural landmarks and coastlines

this is depth
>>
how is warham mod
>>
>>145322031
Hammery
>>
>>145322031
it's cluttered as fuck

but it's the closest you'll get to a warhammer rpg until bannerlord is released and the inevitable warhammer mod(s) are made for it
>>
I'm posting Cao Cao in honour of the poster who was posting in honour of the original Cao Cao poster until we get a good Romance of the three kingdoms mod.
>>
File: HashtagSelfeasts.png (599KB, 600x600px)
HashtagSelfeasts.png
599KB, 600x600px
LONG MAY HE REIGN
>>
File: 1460963958068.jpg (427KB, 662x900px)
1460963958068.jpg
427KB, 662x900px
>you will never have a pure, steppe waifu

Why even live?
>>
File: an cymry deamhan.jpg (3MB, 3440x6872px)
an cymry deamhan.jpg
3MB, 3440x6872px
AM BYTH
M

B
Y
T
H
>>
>>145322550
fuck
off
>>
>>145322031
This has been a tough time for Warhammer mods. Both Warsword and the one for Medieval 2 have a lot of potential but are held back by modders squeezing in too much shit at once and getting tons of bugs, and the community pretty much licking the sweat off their balls and telling them how great they are.

We'll be lucky if half the bugs are fixed before more 'features' are announced
>>
>>145322550
Didn't she get raped by a horse?
>>
>>145318449
>>145318672
>>145319257
>>145319491
>>145319931
>>145320212
>>145320448
capped tbqh
>>
>tfw a lowly pawn in Oda's army
So it begins

Also how come all the horses go galo sengen?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (161KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
161KB, 1920x1080px
>>145319092
The empire didn't really do much to expand. It was basically at risk of crumbling by the time of Daggerfall. And it got there by Tiber (since it was post CHIM, he's tiber at this point) tricking Vivec into giving up the Numidium (though it was willingly given, I don't think Vivec knew Tiber could have the Mantella created). If you had the Brass Tower, you could conquer Tamriel too. You could conquer anything.

Tiber may have been a bit of a mary sue, but that's kind of the point. He re-wrote history, twice (first as Hjalti to Tiber, then after becoming the Talos gestalt), to up himself more and more. Hjalti was a reasonably impressive warlord, Tiber was a lucid dreamer in the longest dream possible, and Talos was a lucid dreamer who wasn't at risk of waking up (not to any significant extent, anyway).

If you want to talk Mary-Sue, how about the guy who fucked the system so hard that he reversed the whole thing?

>>145323056
The CK2 one seems to at least try to get stuff fixed. Except the parts they don't personally care about, admittedly. Side effect of only having one or two guys who are interested in the Dwarfs.
>>
>>145321128
>(Looted)
Speaking of looted
Why the fuck is a looted village more reminiscent of a razed one? Did lords burn the huts of peasants down after they were done taking their shit for giggles or something? Do they not realize that a village that is too far to defend but still standing is an infinite source of loot?
>>
>>145322367
Why don't you just play ROTK?
>>
So is Bannerlord going to be shit?
>>
>>145323238
>tfw my favorite clan is never in sengoku era games
>tfw they're in gekokujo
>tfw they're super shitty
>>
>>145323582
Didn't you hear, anon? It's going to be a mobile game now
>>
>>145323501
>>
>>145323591
What's your favorite clan and why is it your favorite?
>>
>>145323591
shit mang, what clan is it?
>>
>>145323257
Not him, but the Brass God is complete bullshit. I STILL don't understand how it works.
The gist as far as I can tell is that the entirety of TES, including the 'gods', is the dream of a schizo on coke, shrooms, acid and who knows what else and all the Numidium does is shout NO NO NO NO NO at him until he loses focus and begins to believe it.
CHIM is the same thing but instead of shouting NO NO NO it's like editing yourself into becoming a better character in his dream or fucking with his drugs to make his dream specifically what you want
TES has a unique cosmological / theological basis I'll give it that
>>
>>145323679
Just play Warphilia, senpai baka desu.
>>
>>145323165
In a four page doujin that doesn't show anything after penetration yeah.

>>145323679
>RoTK
>Dynasty Warriors
Fuck off.
>>
>>145321940
>ck2 expands yurop to include swathes of russia and india
>this is lore
>this is depth

that is mapmaking you mong
>>
File: And not those slav mods, either.png (63KB, 216x266px) Image search: [Google]
And not those slav mods, either.png
63KB, 216x266px
>>145323861
>>
>>145324005
It's honestly more akin to creating two more detailed continents in a setting when there was only one focused on before.
>>
In Caribbean! I've been captured. I have managed to escape from the plantation, but I'm on an island with single city which is hostile to me. I've managed to sneak in, but I can't use shipwright. Am I shit out of luck and have to get myself captured just to end up on different island or can I do something else in my situation?
>>
>>145323778
>>145323779
Satake. They're in my geographically favorite part of Japan, and some of the stories about them are really great. Its really a shame they don't get more representation in sengoku era games.
>>
>>145324178
You fucked, mate, unless you can get a governor of that faction to talk to you and you can pay to be friendly with the faction again.
>>
>>145324203
The Satake were literal nobodies though.
>>
>>145323978
Huh, I see the preliminary pages posted on /tg/ all the time so I thought it was the actually story.

I just always thought some people had stranger tastes in waifus than others.
>>
are there mods that make villages less useless
they're no good if one pissed off lord can come over and completely erase any value from my vilages while im off accross the map
>>
>>145324376
No, the doujin artist is just very good at mimicking the actual artist.
The story itself is just a comfy series of bridal stories aka steppe girls trying to get steppe penis and not horsecock either
>>
File: 1392959540283.jpg (195KB, 1091x1480px)
1392959540283.jpg
195KB, 1091x1480px
>>145323197
>>
>>145323497
they dont want to bother with marching out there regularly to steal from the peasants, taking stuff and messing the place up enriches you in the short term and impoverishes the enemy in the long term
>>
>>145324943
How does messing the place up make you any richer than just taking all their shit and stealing their girls
>>
how do you guys imagine geroia and balion?
>>
>>145323497
if they are using the village as a source of infinite loot it means theyve won and are taxing the peasants, not engaging in wartime raiding
>>
>>145325024
I don't even know who they are, but Geroia sounds like Pancrazio of Lombardy http://lparchive.org/Paradox-Games-Kingdom-Come/Update%2004/ and http://lparchive.org/Paradox-Games-Kingdom-Come/Update%2005/ and Balion sounds like a whiteknight.

>>145325065
But muh Vandal sacking bonus abuse
>>
>>145325002
well messing the place up isnt the enriching yourself part, its the impoverishing the enemy part.
>>
>>145325002
No, it's the second part. It makes it harder for the enemy to recover and sustain their war-effort.
>>
>>145325024
balion's supposed to be england
it's also an anagram of albion
>>
>>145325218
>makes it harder for the player to recover and sustain their war-effort
ftfy although I'm glad they're changing it in bonerlord
>>
>>145324332
They were a 540,000 koku domain, which is pretty big. Their size threatened Tokugawa enough that they were forced to join the Western side of Sekigahara, even though they were a loyal clan.
>>
>>145325249
Perfidious etc. etc.

>>145325413
Yeah but I mean
I don't think they're even top eight most well-known nipponclans
Tokugawa / Oda / Otomo / Chosokabe / Date / Shimazu / Takeda / Uesegi at least are much bigger names and I am now aware that this coincides with Shogun 2's choices and can't figure out if it's because they were popular that S2 chose them or because S2 chose them they are popular
>>
>>145323837
Walk-Brass is, admittedly, a bit weird by TES standards. So given that such a set includes the redguards surviving the death of a previous reality by (probably) hiding behind trees that failed to become gods, your confusion is understandable.

Its a bit odd. Essentially, the godhead is an Amaranth, a being who achieved CHIM to realize the truth of reality (and survive) who decided to go one level deeper and create a reality within himself. The only known way to do this is to essentially dream it. I don't think there's any reference to the godhead being schizo or on anything or anything like that; information on him is rather sparse.

The Numidium is, depending on how you look at it, either an artificial Tower or a robot built to contain a Tower, either of which are honestly terrifying. A Tower is essentially a pin used to hold up reality in the sea of Nir which is basically everything that is not Mundus , Oblivion, or the Aetherius (since Oblivion is the Deadra turned inward and the Aetherius is something not quite anything else). Essentially, its the void. But not The Void, which is another name for Padomay or his enthropic aspect (Sithis). Or possibly both. Considering the nature of Towers, I'm more inclined to believe that either Walk-Brass always existed, it just didn't have a physical form till the Dwemer built it for him, or that Walk-Brass was built around the tower and bonded to it, similar to the way Lorkhan and Akatosh were bonded.

What Numidium does is a bit more difficult to explain. Even if he does cause Mundus to fall into the sea of Nir, it wouldn't have any effect on the godhead, so I don't imagine that's the intended purpose of Walk-Brass.

And CHIM is more like realizing you're in a dream and that dreams have fluid natures; even if you're just another actor, you can mess with the script a bit. Just don't do it too much or you'll get kicked out (Zero-Sum).
>>
>>145325319
Sure, God-forbid you have to risk anything of yourself in war. You should just take your village with your warband so you don't have to go out of your way to recruit.
>>
>>145325595
Not that anon but
This entire passage is so dense and incomprehensible to someone who doesn't play TES that it reads like a theological treatise, which I guess it kind of is. Is TES lore deep and stuff, I really only played it for the sex mods

>>145325765
I'm referring to the fact that lords spawn troops no matter what happens and don't give a shit about upkeep.
>migrating tribes
Legitimately sounds interesting, it's supposed to be partially based off the fall of the empire anyway so now we'd be able to have lasting versions of non-fief'd factions, just build a little wager laager every night to rest and recruit / tax.
>>
>>145325929
>Is TES lore deep and stuff
Its as deep as you want it to be. You don't have to go any deeper than Oblivion or Skyrim do to make sense of it all.

If you want to go full neckbeard, you can get into Kirkbrides stuff (not his drugs, though that may be helpful).

And yeah, I realize that it was excessively dense. It was actually a lot worse, but I spent a little over twenty minutes trying to make it a little better. Mostly, I was trying to name drop stuff for TES players who didn't go very deep so they'd have a frame of reference.
>>
>>145325591
Well, yea, that's what I'm saying too though. They weren't by any means a small clan, but they're not in the top eight, and I wouldn't even put them in the top 20 clans maybe but I still love them
>>
File: 1453360598006.jpg (28KB, 266x308px)
1453360598006.jpg
28KB, 266x308px
>>145325929
>I really only played it for the sex mods

It'll be a good day when X rated games aren't ostracized, and degenerates stop infesting legitimate games.
>>
>>145325595
I imagine it's less a matter of Numidium-Tower always existing but without a physical form and more of not having a particular existence on the specific level of existence we'd be capable of interacting with or really even noticing. The Dwemer iirc somehow managed to realize that not only are the Holocaust, 9/11 and the fact that 2+2 = 4 the product of a great conspiracy but that reality itself was a conspiracy and an illusion so they built the Numidium, I suppose, to interface with a Tower and kick themselves out of that shitty conspiracy illusion of a reality.
I want to achieve CHIM and make Paracocks release good games again but I think I'd be zero'd for trying that

>>145326296
Nah I understood it, it was more a rant about how ridiculous it all was, I have the general idea of what Numi-kun is.

>>145326516
>being offended at mods
Do you play vanilla or something? Were you offended at GoT having tits?
>>
>>145326516
it is ridiculous that there's stuff that isn't allowed on even the highest rated content
i thought the whole point of M and R is that they're the highest rating that has no limits
>>
>>145326516
>legitimate games
if only it was a good game as well
>>
>>145326637
everyone draws the line somewhere. or has that line drawn for them
>>
File: bonerlord e3.jpg (176KB, 663x592px)
bonerlord e3.jpg
176KB, 663x592px
reminder that this is happening tomorrow
>>
>>145326619
Ah, okay.

And here I was about to explain the insane time traveling racist robot/cyborg/avatar.
>>
>>145326752
except in every medium beside video games
>>
File: 20160610232205_1.jpg (331KB, 1920x1080px)
20160610232205_1.jpg
331KB, 1920x1080px
>>145325595
DEEPEST LORE
but please god give me more or write stuff up somewhere else or whatever I'm dying to cram up on my lore
>>
>>145326516
>implying
If X rated games are legitimately 100% accepted and ratings are treated as casually as they are now with 10 year olds playing GTA and soccer moms throwing a fit for ohnoesviolence, then I expect 95% of open-world (or even not open-world) RPGs to be technically rated X for flashing tits or something.
Also there is no reason why self-inserting as an Altmer getting raped by dozens of storm(cloak)fags, their horses, and their kids is degenerate
Certainly not at all

>>145326752
Theoretically speaking the whole point of R18 is that there's a bottom line but no top line, it's just a catch-all for 'everything else that wouldn't fit into M'

>>145326863
Question - is it just a coincidence that Stormcloaks are basically SStormniggers? Why is Ulfric such a shit?
>>
>>145327072
tbqh most M games could be knocked down to a rating between T and M
and make M rated games 18+ like R for movies
>>
>>145326982
dont worry, the moral guardians will crack down on the writers, artists, and filmmakers of the world someday soon. their works may stimulate forbidden thoughts in the populace, we must not abide it.
>>
>>145327071
Are you...playing as a centurion? Why are you outside?

>>145327310
The big issue is how ridiculously sensitive they are now
Adding blood to a fucking war game makes M, slipping a nipple (probably even male) makes M, sexy talk or being dirty (esp. a dirty female) makes M, HAVING DRINKABLE WINE IN A MEDIEVAL GAME MAKES M
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 600x337px
Threadly reminder 5 items / 1 horse in inventory is the optimal ratio for map speed, more/less horses fuck you up.

Depending on pathfinding and inventory ammounts this can mean up to 1.2 more speed. (14 path and full inv 0 horse vs 1/5 horse)
>>
>>145327509
He's playing a mod made by Trainwiz.
>>
File: 20160610225350_1.jpg (312KB, 1920x1080px)
20160610225350_1.jpg
312KB, 1920x1080px
>>145327509
GIGA-CENTURION
helping this dickass 'honorary Century of the Chronographers' and all-around bitch of a Telvanni wizard help defend the planet from waifus.
>>
>>145327559
I think Young Kim is actually losing it
He's ruined relationships with both China and Murica and Russia isn't on good terms with him either
>>
>>145327559
oh cool. i never knew the exact math. too bad that a player's inventory often fluctuates to the point that keeping it at that exact ratio may be unreasonable
>>
>>145327072
>SStormniggers
Meh. They're actually not that bad. They do have a nord first thing, but Ulfric has explicitly gone out of his way to help non-nords when he doesn't need to. The Grey Quarter might be a ghetto, but he didn't need to let the Dark Elves inside. The Argonians might not be allowed inside, but that's at least partially because he recognizes the somewhat racist perspective of his own people; restricting them to outside the city proper actually keeps them safe.

Ultimately, it goes down to whether you think the Empire can build itself back up enough to fight the Thalmor, or if the Stormcloaks can gather enough allies to oppose them.

>>145327071
Meridia is not a Daedra. She is a Magna-Ge, which makes her technically an Aedra (as she participated in the construction of Mundus) who was cast out of the Aetherius for consorting with Daedra to learn to create her own realm of oblivion (Magnus taking special care to keep his Aetherius separate from his more powerful Daedra brothers and more than a bit pissy at Lorkhan and the rest of the Aedra proper).

Honestly I can't give you much right now; the only reason I could do that part earlier was because I got in an argument with someone.

If you're really curious, you can ask in /tg/; they're fairly open to TES lore, and despite the /d/ crossover there's very little serious waifufaggotry. Some still do it, but just because it pisses people off.
>>
>>145326619
>>Do you play vanilla or something? Were you offended at GoT having tits?
>supports having sexual games to satisfy a subgroup
>"lol why are you so offended"

t. buffscale mcthundertail

or

t. Gary3
>>
>>145327683
>fighting waifus
Stop and reconsider your life
The only time that's passably acceptable is when you already have a waifu who's being threatened by the new waifus or when you're a waifu yourself

>>145327864
My main problem with Ulfric is that he reminds me way too much of Alaric (but a lot less justified in his saber-rattling) while Tullies is actually based and not annoying.

>>145327902
Go to /tesg/, half the avatarposts are lewd or semilewd and last I was there there was some girl literally nicknamed cumtears
>supports having sexual games to satisfy a subgroup
They're known as mods you buffoon, people make them because they want to play with it or because they're dedicated modders it's like the CK2 mods that give a detailed and pornographic description of how exactly you the viking king defiled Saxon girl #710416. It's like you think that once sex is included in the game in one shape or another the game instantly becomes not 'legitimate' whatever the fuck that means.
>>
>>145326516
Currently an adult only rating means the game won't be carried in a store so devs avoid making them, but with the growth of digital distribution we could see those type of games be more common
>>
>>145328217
I am the waifu
>>
>>145328247
I've heard that having an M rating hurts sales, but is that anything significant? Like you see babbies who don't know senior high algebra (American level of competence) playing M-rated games like CoD and GTA all the time.
>>
>>145328356
i don't think M ratings really hurt games these days
not to mention a lot of games sold on steam don't even have an ESRB rating
>>
>>145327864
Not really a TES guy but aren't the Altmer legitimately better at basically everything and actually widely-known to be divinely descended? I can't really hate the Thalmor for thinking themselves superior if they, well, actually are.
>>
>>145328217
Oh yeah, no, Ulfrics is a dick. That doesn't mean he's wrong.

The Empire is crumbling, and won't stand against the Aldmeri Dominion. Ulfric might not have that good of a chance, but he's ripe for an expansion phase of a Nordic Empire. With a bit of luck, and being willing to make allies with people who don't like the Aldmeri (so... everyone.), he could possibly do it.
>>
>>145326648
true, but the reviews aren't really in question. it gets bothersome when one searches in the top mods of all time, and the lewd shit fills it up. I don't mind adult themes like a quest involving a rapist or suicide or abortion or heavy gore or whatever (some of those are rarely touched by mods actually). But when a person spends majority of your time not even playing the game, just pressing a key to trigger a sex animation in some inn, then yeah I reserve the right to be judgmental and call that person a weirdo lol.
>>
Is garrison building bugged in current Caribbean!?
I've joined a faction for my first time (Brotherhood) and despite garrison building saying: "Click to enter." I can't enter it despite hearing the clicking noise.
>>
>>145328797
Works fine on my computer :)
>>
>>145328531
>better at basically everything
Not really, no. A long lifespan gives them advantages, but they're vulnerable to magic (despite being strong in it) and not terribly good in non magic combat. Workable, yeah, but they're pretty much glass cannons. They either stomp or get stomped; not much middle ground.

>divinely descended
Yes, but that doesn't mean much. First off, the Aedra they're descended from are dead. The remaining Aedra aren't in any way related to them. "Our Ancestors" provides a relationship that the Aedra don't recognize, because they don't have children the way we do.

Put it another way; humans have more connection to Kynerath than the Mer (all Mer; the other elves might have diverged, but they're all equally distant from their ancestors) have to the reigning Aedra because... well, she's still alive. And remember; the Aedra aren't physically related to each other.

Really, the Beast Folk are about as close to Akatosh as the Altmer are.
>>
Anyone here good with scene editing? Is there a way to have an unlit touch during the day and have a lit one at night?
>>
>>145328217
>/tesg/ is shit so why can't we shittify other games and generals

gee. and people bring up how that sucks all the time, it just self-inserting and erp 24/7.

>They're known as mods you buffoon
have you been missing for the last like 30 years? sex games are a thing, and some of them are remarkably in depth. the only reason they don't get much attention is because of puritan parents saying it's wrong.

you know what would fix it instantly? if nexus and other sites had 3 categories for mods. regular, adult themed, and then straight up lewd wankbait.
>>
>>145328247
Yeah and I see that as wrong. I mean, the least they could do is have it like the video rental places where the adult section is in a sideroom next to the register.

places like gamestop are a bit iffy though, they prefer having the entire store viewable from the sales desk. people try to steal physical copies all the time.
>>
>>145328542
My problem with Ulfric's way is that he'd basically let the Thalmor eat the entire Empire before he does anything, because he can't quite steal Imperial land from under the Thalmor's conquering noses when he's so weak, and at that point he can't even compete with them if he united everyone else in Tamriel, he'd simply have to hope the Thalmor overextended and face billions of rebels.
>ESO has an Elenwen in a Thalmor-related mission as a ''''teenager'''', 1000 years before Skyrim
I like to imagine it's the same girl yes I know they don't live that long

>>145329294
We could just do away with it altogether instead you know, or have a specific 'children's section' with what are now T-and-under games (so no drugs, no alcohol, and not tittays) if you must. Any teenager will know all about porn, and even if they're not an eternally hard manwhore / eternally wet hyperslut they won't be bothered by games with graphical sex in them existing, esp. if that's not actually the focus of the game.
>>
>>145329131
nexus has filters for that shit on the search though
>>
File: wales.png (899KB, 1158x1191px) Image search: [Google]
wales.png
899KB, 1158x1191px
>>145322851
>>145322550
>you will never have a pure, saxon waifu

Why even live?
>>
>>145329661
keep your post deleted
>>
>>145329568
>he'd basically let the Thalmor eat the entire Empire
That depends on how many Towers they have. Remember; they don't care about conquering, they care about Breaking the Dragon and 'fixing' time.
>>
File: Capture.png (857B, 81x17px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
857B, 81x17px
Bannerlord and PC Gaming Show stream here tomorrow
>>
>all this TES talk
Welp, time to redownload Elder Kings
>>
>>145329661
She turns into a slut for Welsh cock.
>>
File: Capture1.png (8KB, 207x328px)
Capture1.png
8KB, 207x328px
>>145328681
>lewd shit fills it up
Like CBBE and UNP you mean which are basically the only '''''''lewd''''' mods on the first page of Nexus and there's only 3 more on the next two pages, both of which are body model replacers? Like I guess XP32 and associated skeletons and Fores can be pushed as lewd, insofar as they're used to do lewd things, but there aren't that many lewds at the top of the list unless you're on loverslab in which case who gives a shit?

>lol
Where do you come from and why aren't you there now?

>>145329131
If by 'sex games' you mean 'games with sex in them', then yes I know they exist and they're sometimes actually rather will integrated.
>you know what would fix it instantly? if nexus and other sites had 3 categories for mods. regular, adult themed, and then straight up lewd wankbait
Nexus literally has filters for that, and even then it's more about ease-of-search than people like you getting rustled at sex mods.

>>145329661
Your mistakes live forever. >>145329487
>>
>>145329795
Remember to father a half Dunmer son and put him on the throne of Morrowind.

Its historically accurate.
>>
>>145329568
>mentioning ESO
>ever

Get out.
>>
>>145329898
>father
No, you need to become the hyperslut.

>>145329959
Its le canon :^)
>>
>>145325929
Imagine a wheel.with eight spokes.
Imagine you are in the center of the wheel.

Now turn the wheel sideways.
Congratulations! You just achieved CHIM.

This is so ridiculously simple I don't understand why people get confused over it or try to embellish it.

The eight spokes that hold the wheel together are the Towers.
The hub is the world.
The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.
>>
File: OTrPICH.jpg (103KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
OTrPICH.jpg
103KB, 1280x720px
How would you win that battle lads?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOzsR8Pk3TE
>>
>>145330091
forgot my pic
>>
File: 1463378328506.jpg (435KB, 1209x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1463378328506.jpg
435KB, 1209x1200px
>>145330091
>>145330240
>metaphysical bullshit is easy to do as it is to describe
Did you know that the way to achieve nirvana is to stop giving a shit? Did you know many people haven't achieved nirvana?
>>
>>145329880
I deleted it because I believe in making only one saxon post a thread.
>>
>>145329991
Get the fuck out of this thread, Colonel Sanders.
>>
>>145330295
>>145330240
Now that I actually looked at your second post I feel stupid, were you referencing the part where he tries to move parallel to himself and become a 3d object?

>>145330159
Artillery is the king of battle
>>
>>145330295
Did you know nirvana isn't real, and that God doesn't reward people for abandoning their empathy in favor of some selfish self-enlightenment?
>>
File: 1465391418439.png (75KB, 325x244px) Image search: [Google]
1465391418439.png
75KB, 325x244px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msO1UwtVL2M

someone pls translate this video
>>
>>145330369
do us a favor and change it to 0
>>
>>145330091
That's not achieving CHIM, that's what you see when you CHIM. Or, rather, its a poetic description of it because if you were to describe it in simple terms you would be at risk of waking up.

CHIM is more like doing 1 + (-1) and coming up with something other than 0 (and probably positive, though I don't think there's a reason why IS NOT is an invalid answer, since living as a person in a dream and living as a part of a dream are pretty similar).
>>
>>145330295
I could write a 10,000 page treatise on how to become a meme lord but reading it wouldn't make you a meme lord any faster.
>>
Hi Denkar, Daxter, Tovias, Wubba, aekilju, Kami, Maggot, Potato, Rodriguess, Rubens gues which lad is posting this.
>>
>>145330693
Juan?
>>
>>145330430
>being a christfag when the only fun and innovative parts of the mythology are either apocryphal or apocalyptic and God is literally without personality in NT
>>>>>>>>
Did you know that the way to achieve paradise is literally just to shut the fuck up and do what He says? Did you know many people don't get there including you?

>>145330475
Not quite, living as a person in a dream is like being a player character. Living as part of the dream is being an NPC. Now from anyone else's point of view, it's the same damn thing if the game is sufficiently advanced to completely simulate personality, but from your point of view you know better, and you have access to console commands.

>>145330693
I agree, time to play a real game like Total War.
>>
>>145330442
> please tell our dread-masters at E3 to send a relief force. They have the compound surrounded, we cannot hold out much longer. We will die at our own hands than suffer their desecrations. Bannerlord will perish with us if we do not survive.
>>
>>145330731
Guess again. who else calls the person Potato?
>>
>>145330816
Juan?
>>
>>145329568
>We could just do away with it altogether instead you know, or have a specific 'children's section' with what are now T-and-under games (so no drugs, no alcohol, and not tittays) if you must. Any teenager will know all about porn, and even if they're not an eternally hard manwhore / eternally wet hyperslut they won't be bothered by games with graphical sex in them existing, esp. if that's not actually the focus of the game.

Oh I know, but the people who blacklist them in the first place would never allow that. they would have to die off first. Only reason I brought up the adult section sideroom is because it worked pretty well. I don't think teens shouldn't be allowed to go into that sideroom, mind you, but if the parents don't like it then they should probably try actual parenting.
>>
>>145330758
Oh god damn it, I just realizes something completely obvious and now I feel like an idiot.

IS + IS NOT = Nir.

Fucking Kirkbride. Little fucking shit.
>>
>>145330816
Nope, it's not Juan.
>>
File: image.jpg (133KB, 609x775px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133KB, 609x775px
>>145330693
> I've away from my computer for so long since our first game
> can't be one of the lads now
>>
>>145330953
Join the chat then lad.
>>
>>145330884
Trying to stop teenagers from fucking everything that moves as their hormones suggest to them may be the most brilliant idea since agriculture, I can understand since society doesn't really revolve around the family unit anymore so getting yourself knocked up doesn't automatically mean security for your future or a future at all, but there's literally no way you can stop them from finding out about sex and therefore becoming interested in it and there's no reason you should because it's a waste of time and not even beneficial if it works.
>>
>>145330884
>implying moralfaggotry will EVER die off
You'd expect the new wave of people to be pretty reactionary after all the race riots, WE WUZ, religious bullshit and T O L E R A N C E being shoved down their throats, but I don't feel they are.
>>
>>145330430
-gs
>>
>>145331069
Chat?
As in, outside of /mbg/?
>>
>>145331438
Yes we're all in Brazil atm.
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 900x527px)
image.jpg
72KB, 900x527px
>>145331514
>>
>>145330758
>Did you know many people don't get there including you?

Honestly if I were an omnipotent god, I would be way happier if my children or subjects or labrats or whatever tried to be good without the threat of eternal damnation.

Most christians/islamists/some jews/etc are fucking awful people, but they keep it under raps and controlled only because they think it might get them punished.
>>
>>145330430
Providing a clear incentive which persists even after death to help people makes true selflessness impossible.
>>
>>145330159
use that big army that CIA has
>>
>>145331289
It's not even moralfaggotry, because the people claiming that they have morals are trying to restrict everyone else. They are like the Thalmor.
>>
>>145327509
>how ridiculously sensitive they are now
>now
When the original Mechwarrior 2 Mercenaries was first released it had an M rating because robots are people too.
>>
>>145331678
If I were an omnipotent god, I wouldn't give half a damn about mortal shits who are about ten times as far below me as a being as motes of dust are below humans.
>>
>>145332051
That's how morals work though, they're literally there to define good and evil, and they define good and evil roughly as 'what I think is good and the further away I perceive your position to be from my own the less good and more evil you are'
I mean, even the worst 'evil' is pretty arbitrary in how exactly it's evil. You could define evil as 'objectively detrimental to society as measured in net units of happy', I guess, but that would let in a whole lot of things that moralfags disagree with - sisterfucking, for example, which carries less risk on first generation than fucking a 40 year old and isn't genetic for the most part.
So yeah, it's not that the people with morals are trying to shove it down your throat despite claiming to be good, they have the right to shove it down your throat because they're good and they're good because they have the right and motivation to shove it down your throat.
>>
File: 24349016479.jpg (25KB, 323x454px)
24349016479.jpg
25KB, 323x454px
>not satisfied with ACOK
>decide to tweak it to make it more fun
>keep tweaking
>play test
>tweak some more
>try to start new game
>feel unsatisfied about something, exit, tweak, start over
>need to playtest again
>new game, for real this time
>new idea
>exit game, add idea, tweak, playtest, restart
>don't even feel like playing the game anymore
>>
>>145330758
Well the Player Character is basically always Mantled, right?
>>
>>145332335
Wouldn't really work out for us when we eventually get swept up in a holy dustpan. All those religions kinda assume that their divine creator is somewhat invested in his antfarm.
>>
>>145332686
Not him, but I'm cool with sisterfucking.

Mind, I don't have a sister, so I'm basing my thoughts on wanting to fuck my cousin, but still.
>>
>>145332686
morals are just a social construct anon, only violence rules the world
>>
(your discussion is pretty interesting but i think that it belongs to tesg)
any mods with unique quests deep lore or interesting history?
>>
>>145332975
prophecy of perisno has lore i think
>>
Does anyone know why are you being attacked by random knight orders in PoP even if you didnt do anything?
>>
>>145332851
Mantling is when you basically become someone by functionally existing as them to such an extent that there is no difference between the two of you.

Did you mean that, or are you thinking of another term?

>>145332975
Too many waifu fags.
>>
>>145332946
Yes, which is why they, as one of the most primitive [social] constructs, remain very relevant in a [society] when they really shouldn't

>>145332858
Even divine beings as low-tier as Zeus didn't give a shit about humans, why would someone who can do literally fucking anything and to who our entire reality is probably the equivalent of a single playthrough in a sandbox game give a shit about us specifically? Jews are worst about this, they're literally the chosen ones - which makes sense if God's having a giggle and flagging one race as chosen I guess.
>>
>>145326619
the meta-physics are the least interesting parts of TES lore
>>
>>145333391
They're rather unique if nothing else though.
>>
>>145332686
As you point out though, morals are inherently subjective. What I was trying to say is that the people claiming to be moralistic are in fact not at all.

But that might just be my view of morality. 'objectively detrimental to society as measured in net units of happy' describes how I feel about people who force others to be miserable via morality.

I probably qualify as a moralfag, but I don't act like that out of fear of godly retribution. I try to be polite and understanding because I think that's what we should aspire to.
>>
File: 1462725924075.jpg (381KB, 1024x978px) Image search: [Google]
1462725924075.jpg
381KB, 1024x978px
>>145332858
>>
>>145333603
the solar system's star can't talk silly
>>
>>145333603
Bitch just salty he got tricked by Lorky.
>>
>>145333487
>I try to be polite and understanding because I think that's what we should aspire to.

no wonder the forcefully imposed morals of violent conquerors prevail if this is the competition
>>
>>145333083
kek prophesy of pendorand perisno are different mods but thanks
>>
>>145333265
I dunno, maybe that's just his way of having fun. The great cosmic joke that he just enjoys watching us blunder is a pretty popular idea.

Also that's why I said 'some jews' a couple posts back. Most jews are terrible because their beliefs state that hell, as others know it, doesn't exist. Since they don't have that looming over their heads, they basically take the stance of "lol who cares, I won't get in trouble". Basically the spoiled kid in kindergarten.
>>
>>145333721
Yeah it doesn't really work out if others don't play by the same rules.

Would you rather I was an extremist that forced it on others?
>>
>>145332686
>they define good and evil roughly as 'what I think is good and the further away I perceive your position to be from my own the less good and more evil you are'
Sounds like what God says
Therefore anyone who does the same is playing God

>>145333487
The thing is that nothing is inherently objective besides things like mathematics, which are built from the ground up to be by definition.
For history, there are plenty of disputed points where people don't agree on what evidence means what.
For the sciences, well, the only thing objectively true is that we don't know if something is objectively true, we only know if it's 99.99999999999% likely to be true since out of 10000000000 tests all of them matched prediction.
For shit like 'he's insane', well, define insane in non-vague terms.
You see what I mean, and when turned backwards you can make nearly everything objective. It doesn't help that moralshits often utterly spam logical fallacies which, while not technically sound, work really fucking well in convincing people who just listen and don't think too hard about it after the fact, and you can't spend the entire discussion picking out their fallacies either because then they'll say 'haha playing semantics now!?!? xP'

>>145333910
>prophesy
*prophecy
Fuck your lore

>>145334178
Not him but it honestly doesn't matter what you do. If you force it, then you're the same as them just perhaps more to our tastes (?). If you don't they'll rush over you with their idiotic fallacy spam with not a single actual argument besides IM A GOOD PERSON AND IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ME YOU'RE L I T E R A L L Y H I T L E R AND EVERYTHING YOU SAY IS WORTHLESS
>>
>>145332858
>All those religions kinda assume that their divine creator is somewhat invested in his antfarm.
Well most ancient religions more or less assume the opposite, that the gods really could not give less of a damn and anything they do for you, they do because they felt like it.
I mean, do you think Zeus asked before sticking it in? Do you think half the girls even knew what was going on, molten gold falls from the sky and boom you're with child? Amaterasu throws bitchfits on the regular and Ishtar nearly killed everyone because a specific total hottie wouldn't sleep with her.
>>
Tomorrow, tomorrow! It's only a day away!
>>
>>145334642
Well yeah I was mainly talking about Abrahamic religions. Even though god was a dick in the old testament, he was more like a terrible father than a detached deity.

That's probably why the Abrahamic religions picked up so much steam, he was shown as somewhat benevolent in comparison to the Greek and Norse and Sumerian gods.
>>
>>145334970
bannerlord releases tomorrow???
>>
>>145335027
Yes!
>>
saxon
>>
>>145334970
And there it was written: Bannerlord is slated for a 2019 fall release
And many in /mbg/ knew now the feeling of despair
And their despair was still to grow, the angels cried woe woe woe
For the Taleworlds HQ was bombed in August 2019
And then Paradox Interactive picked up Bannerlord
And They debated cancelling it like EvW
But They released it in their infinite mercy with mandatory Blacks in Caraldia and Women in Caraldia hardcoded
>>
>>145334283
Discupa Bro M Confundi Con Profesia Es Ke Ablo Español xD
>>
>>145330159
>please don't link video unrelated
>oh
Also, I forgot that episode 8 came today. Thanks for the reminder anon.
>>
>>145336064
Don't get your hopes up, ep8 is pretty bad
>>
>>145335221
There's no problem with that. The Emperors of Calradia were black women.
>>
>>145336419
then why arent they called empresses. did jealous whitemales scrub them from the calradian history books
>>
>>145336758
WE
>>
>>145337170
>gender neutral term
Check ur privledge
>>
>>145337459
but there aren't gender specific words used to refer to groups of a single gender

are there?is that the joke?
>>
>>145336758
Jealous white men did do that, and then sold all the innocent black nobles into slavery. People like Nizar and that black man from the Floris mod are just trying to restore Calradia to what it truly was.
>>
>>145338015
The whole point is that SJWs will, in the face of nothing to be offended about, invent something to be offended about. It's like having choices for Male / Female / Other / Unsure for gender, I could understand Other because I suppose hermaphrodites or other people with absolutely fucked genders exist but Unsure...really?
>>
File: 1462988895326.jpg (878KB, 1251x1077px) Image search: [Google]
1462988895326.jpg
878KB, 1251x1077px
>>145338160
Here's the real question
If the Black Man was so competent, how the fuck did he get deposed all around the world by supposedly inferior beings? If it was underhanded, that simply means the Black Man was outwitted aka he's fucking stupid and understands nothing but strength, but he's so stupid that he can't even find enough food for himself.
>>
File: 2015-07-10_00001.jpg (343KB, 1600x900px)
2015-07-10_00001.jpg
343KB, 1600x900px
>>145323591
All clans are super shitty when put up against those who follow the True Religion
>>
New blog!

https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/16
>>
guys how do you exercise/run in the mornings?
stretching before exercising feels god-awful after waking up for some reason, everything's ultra-tight
>>
>>145338371
Miko-chan in battle > baka gaijin-kun in battle
Miko-chan in style > baka gaijin-kun in style
Miko-chan in bed > baka gaijin-kun in bed
>>
>>145338362
Not all white people are stupid, of course. Sometimes they smart, but a smart white man is ALWAYS an evil white man. The smart white man stole the magical powers of the black man, and then used the massive number of white slaves to defeat the lesser-in-numbers black rulers. A lot of white people died, obviously, since they were weak and simply used mob tactics, but eventually their numbers prevailed.
>>
>>145338442
alien invasion of calradia???
>>
>>145338442
See, I actually fell for it because I was thinking maybe with E3 around the corner they'd be releasing an update

>>145338603
>mob tactics as rebels
So basically, they're also more charismatic than the black man, who completely failed to use fortifications and formations correctly.
>>
File: 2015-08-02_00007.jpg (333KB, 1584x842px) Image search: [Google]
2015-08-02_00007.jpg
333KB, 1584x842px
>>145338560
Take your loose sideways vagina and go live out the rest of your life in some temple until you are old and grey.
>>
File: 00-41-07-1464511686213.jpg (12KB, 154x182px) Image search: [Google]
00-41-07-1464511686213.jpg
12KB, 154x182px
>>145338603
>Sometimes they smart
As expected of the glorious Black Man, he doesn't even need to respect the rules of grammar how can we even compete

>>145338792
>implying aging when promoted from Miko to Heavenly Princess
Forever
Fucking
Twenty
>implying loose when nobody in an army of 120 against her alone has the skill to stab her with their spears
>implying tiny yellow dick can even stretch her out
Gaijin-kun isn't all bad...
>>
>>145338792
Is that a fucking arab
>>
>>145338724
It still took the numerous white mobs 2000 years to defeat the African Legions of Aksum.
>>
>>145339165
At which point the Black Man ceased to be relevant for the rest of history and eternity due to never being relevant to begin with, in fact it is the black man who spouts lies and covers up history to make himself look less uncivilized and worthless
>>
>>145339106
Filipino Cannibal.
>>
>>145339358
Keep saying that, but remember that you're using a BLACK INVENTION that's over 10,000 years old in order to say this. White men are always gonna be the same, no matter the year.
>>
File: 1462166448350.jpg (31KB, 683x470px)
1462166448350.jpg
31KB, 683x470px
>>145339493
I'm Asian, and the Chinese are literal metadivine beings, existing beyond time itself
I shitposted this before the metaphysical concept of words even existed.
>>
>>145339608
No you're not. White people never figured it out (obviously), but the black invention of the internet allows us to know if the person posting is nobility (black), slave (white), or irrelevant (everyone else). You're coming up as a slave, white boy.
>>
File: 1461821896107.jpg (26KB, 273x246px) Image search: [Google]
1461821896107.jpg
26KB, 273x246px
>>145339674
>using an invention limited to operation within the boundaries of the world system
>to try and identify a being who exists beyond it
See, this is why you poor sods never amounted to anything.
>>
>>145339815
>white people being this delusional

Makes sense for a group of people who still don't know what the pyramids were meant for.
>>
File: cagayan battles2.png (124KB, 1734x648px) Image search: [Google]
cagayan battles2.png
124KB, 1734x648px
>>145338560
D E U S V U L T
>>
File: 2015-12-16_00002.jpg (78KB, 724x496px)
2015-12-16_00002.jpg
78KB, 724x496px
>all this off topic nigger talk

Did TaleWorlds make a new announcement while I was at work so we got a influx of people from /v/ in here?
>>
>>145339965
[citation needed]
>>
File: 2011-06-20_00018.jpg (332KB, 1366x768px)
2011-06-20_00018.jpg
332KB, 1366x768px
Vanilla question

How do party skills work with companions? I get that the character with the highest party skill "uses" their skill for the party, but what happens to get the (+1) bonuses? Wikia didn't say much
>>
>>145339997
no
wait till tomorrow bby

Also, this is nothing compared to the day when loverslab gets a hold of Memelord's new engine
>>
>>145340054
If you and a companion share a skill, then that companion adds a bonus to your skill. If you both have 10 surgery, for example, you get a +4 bonus to surgery (which means saving more people from being killed).
>>
File: 1463586313404.png (182KB, 482x361px) Image search: [Google]
1463586313404.png
182KB, 482x361px
>>145339882
>when the denial hits hard
The pyramids were built by the Chinese. In fact, my older sister did it for fun one day then scrambled the thoughts of all humans to make the ugliest people on the planet (in her opinion) think they built it and for everyone else to think they didn't.

>>145339965
Miko-chan isn't a fan of baka nihonjin either though.

>>145339997
It's dead and I haven't slept for 50 hours.
>>
>>145340093
>Bannerlord porn mods

Can't wait to let my Empress of Calradia fuck her troops for morale
>>
File: cagayan weeaboo butthurt.png (76KB, 1659x458px) Image search: [Google]
cagayan weeaboo butthurt.png
76KB, 1659x458px
>>145340053
The article literally states the primary sources and outright gives the original spaniards report, here it is anyway bae
http://pares.mcu.es/ParesBusquedas/servlets/Control_servlet

Also, the discussion page is pure unadultered weaboo butthurt
>>
>>145340145
Chinese people were invented by blacks by taking a monkey and mixing it with a white slave. You didn't invent shit. You just stole from the Great Aksum Empire (and then tried stealing from whites when you fell into another civil war).
>>
File: 2016-02-04_00004.jpg (314KB, 1600x900px)
2016-02-04_00004.jpg
314KB, 1600x900px
>>145340054
I forget the formula but you get the bonus is dependent of the companions skill relative to yours.

>>145340093
Personally I dodn't need the visual. But some text-based raping and increasing my troops morale would be nice. I've never touched the stuff but my men are very fond of the sideways vagina. I'm afraid they may become addicted.
>>
>>145340119
I know what surgery is thank you anon

Is there a formula to figure out how much the bonus is? Does it work with two heroes and not the pc?
>>
>>145340093
>when loverslab gets a hold of Memelord's new engine
*sigh* another legitimate game RUINED by fucking DEGENERATES

Is it actually /v/ though? Many of them feel like they're legitimate newfags straight from tweeter or something who get offended at the use of the word nigger.

>>145340283
>Wokou
>not Japanese
'scuse me

>>145340327
Funny thing that, I remember personally writing that specific note as a joke in your people's shared backstory, to think that you'd successfully crossbred a human with a monkey to produce a new type of human. What's even funnier is how you immediately jump to insults and accusations once you've realized how cornered you are
we should stop
>>
>>145340153
>Empress of Calradia
you mistyped "bandit rapeslave" m8
>>
>>145340516
Yeah, I didn't even mean to continue it for this long. I originally just meant Black Empress to be a one-off joke.
>>
>>145340516
>*sigh* another legitimate game RUINED by fucking DEGENERATES
was this meticulously typed with the intention to induce cringe in whoever reads it, or are you just that autistic?
>>
>>145340563
It's not nearly as hot if she isn't socially above them
>>
>>145340283
I'll be honest, 'European Fencing proved to be better than Japanese martial arts' does sound pretty one-sided and more to the point a little unfounded, seeing as the nature of the battle meant that superior weaponry, armor and tactics would've been what carried the day unless the Portuguese were literal supermen capable of beating hundreds of nips at once.

>>145340563
I wish I was a bandit rapeslave as long as I was a girl
It's gay if I'm still a guy.
>>
>>145340054
the bonuses in brackets are from your player character having points in the skill

go here and scroll down to "party skill bonuses"

http://mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Skills
>>
>>145340680
>was this meticulously typed with the intention to induce cringe in whoever reads it, or are you just that autistic?
I'm mocking this post >>145326516 which protested the existence of LL mods for Skyrim
>>
>>145340790
>the Portuguese were literal supermen capable of beating hundreds of nips at once.
oh nevermind then m8o
>>
>>145340837
Wrong post?
They weren't
>>
>>145340710
you can be a girl if you try anon. they have pills and surgeries now, you can even get your government papers changed
>>
I misquoted there, oopsie
>>
>>145330442
ümit, responsible for grafics
asked about his E3 impressions
where video game sector of turkey is headed
about warband:
-been working on bannerlord for years
-it'll be our first step into console
-differences between console and PC versions (texture and FPS)
-bannerlords release date? we do realise it has been very long in development. we're always adding on top of it. as a clear answer, we are currently planning an early 2017 release.
>>
>>145340696
She can be socially above them but still a bandit rapeslave
It's also quite hot if she was a young hopeful who got captured by Battanians and had her dream crushed under the weight of reality and the cruelty of her new husband the sheep

>>145340928
>fantasies becoming reality
>being feasible
>being even as close to as hot
"Nah"

>>145340931
You fucked up again
>>
File: 1463314756435.jpg (49KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1463314756435.jpg
49KB, 640x640px
>>145340962
>-it'll be our first step into console
>-differences between console and PC versions (texture and FPS)
S T O P T H E P R E S S
T O P T H E P R E S S
O P T H E P R E S S
P T H E P R E S S
T H E P R E S S
H E P R E S S
E P R E S S
P R E S S
R E S S
E S S
S S
S
>>
>>145340976
>You fucked up again
yup, my bad
Fuck, I shouldn't have spent the last night reading Tails Gets Trolled
>>
>>145341106
doesn't bother me much tbqh
>>
File: 1463805479293.png (115KB, 242x252px) Image search: [Google]
1463805479293.png
115KB, 242x252px
>playing Gekonewer
>decide to field an entirely ranged army, just give my companions horses and daikatanas to fuck up enemy cav
>working fairly well since hatamoto archers can fight in melee very well too
>suddenly stumble upon a stack of 80 looters
>they don't even get in throwing range of their kunai and they don't even have time to rout before they drop dead
>>
File: 2015-07-30_00005.jpg (333KB, 1600x900px)
2015-07-30_00005.jpg
333KB, 1600x900px
>>145341362
>mowing down slanteyed heathens by the score

Absolutely Cathartic.
>>
>>145341610
Gaijin-kun belongs in my bed and on the throne, not on the battlefield where he's liable to get killed.
>>
File: 2015-08-18_00008.jpg (313KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
2015-08-18_00008.jpg
313KB, 1600x900px
>>145341653
There is only one slant-eyed woman I would marry.

Something about her appeals to the westerner in me...but I can't put my finger on it...Something about her just seems so...White.
>>
File: 20160311224829_1.jpg (475KB, 1920x998px) Image search: [Google]
20160311224829_1.jpg
475KB, 1920x998px
>>145341362
A full ranged army is the most effective army in Geko simply because of the lack of shields. If GekoNewer guns had the accuracy of Geko 3.1 guns (99 or 100 accuracy), then you would never have to worry about the enemy getting to you unless they got cav, but since you got bows, then I guess you still don't have to worry.

>>145341653
Stop being such a whore for the nanban.
>>
>>145339165
There is so much wrong with that that I don't even know where to begin.

A solid troll.
>>
>>145341862
>Stop being such a whore for the nanban.
Oniichan being a betalord quickshot isn't my problem.

>>145341829
I don't get the joke, is it her name?
>>
File: 20160611194227_1.jpg (332KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160611194227_1.jpg
332KB, 1920x1080px
>>145341972
There is only one Oniichan and that is Oni-chan.
>>
>>145341829
>>145341972
I love Mayo. To the extent you can love a woman you have known for 3 days and are only marring because of political reason I love having Mayo with me. I have Mayo at breakfast. Of course no Lunch would be complete without Mayo. Even at dinner I can never get enough Mayo! The thought of the taste of my sweat Mayo on my lips is what drives me to survive every battle.
>>
>>145342108
He has a disappointingly small dick.
>>
>>145342172
Mayonnaise is fucking disgusting the way Americans use it, it's like that one family who put ketchup in pea soup
>>
>>145342172
Mayo is only okay, nanban.

>>145342179
Not even Guy Jean would insult Oni-chan.
>>
Wish I had the source code so I could add Oni-chan as a companion to GekoNewer. I guess I'll have to settle for regular Oni. And Kappa if I can find some decent TMNT assets.

I miss you Oni-chan.

>>145342398
>ketchup in pea soup
>eating soup

Fucking disgusting.
>>
>>145342456
>not drinking soup
t. the only food is steak
>>
File: shotguns.webm (1MB, 700x400px) Image search: [Google]
shotguns.webm
1MB, 700x400px
zulu again when

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ezl2yg6i-Jg
>>
File: Do you like baby seals.jpg (1MB, 1000x1240px) Image search: [Google]
Do you like baby seals.jpg
1MB, 1000x1240px
>>145342507
I think the reason I hate soup is because I was always forced to eat nothing but soup when I was sick as a kid. So now soup always triggers bad memories for me.
>>
>>145342557
Whenever Acuck hosts it.
>>
File: 20160528233358_1.jpg (486KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160528233358_1.jpg
486KB, 1920x1080px
>>145339165
>>
File: artillery.webm (3MB, 840x525px) Image search: [Google]
artillery.webm
3MB, 840x525px
>>145342829
We've had less than 10 people show up the last two times desu senpai
>>
>>145342993
It's fine.
>>
what was the latest thing added to Gekokujo? I wanna make sure I'm up to date.
>>
File: 1450859747804.png (23KB, 243x329px) Image search: [Google]
1450859747804.png
23KB, 243x329px
>download Pendor
>it's polsihed but tryhard as fuck with super expensive troops and no income from buildings because fuck you

Well fuck you too, Pendor.
>>
>>145342931
>tfw took all of Aetheopia with only 2 expeditionary armies as Baktria

From Greece, to India, to the Horn of Africa, we are all Alexander's children.
>>
>>145343316
welcome to autism mods. enjoy every top tier troop having 600 proficiency
>>
>>145343879
I imagine it's good training for mp. If you can manual block and kill knights, then you should be able to beat most pubbers.
>>
>>145344093
desu lad with the way most pubbers are these days you could blow on them and they'd die
>>
>>145344136
Yeah, I used to enjoy impromtu duels during sieges and stuff, but I love running around with a pike and standing behind tanks now. Gotten some great banter out of being doubleteamer.
>>
>>145344360
pikes and thrusting polearms in general are underrated in mp imo (at least as far as the average pub goes), they're the perfect support weapons
>>
File: mb4.jpg (97KB, 427x240px)
mb4.jpg
97KB, 427x240px
Is there a mod that let's you start off as a true mercenary faction where farmers and shit come up to you for help? Seeking employment without associating with another faction is hard. Helping farmers and going after bandits with prisoners seems to be the only way to go.
>>
>>145321426

Jesus christ, conquer even more of all that shit?
>>
>>145345979

What kinda mercs got hired by fuckers who can barely pay them
>>
I'm still playing native, has anyone had game where a faction conquered Caladria that wasn't your own?
>>
>>145345979
hunt bandit lairs for lords and kill fuckers for guild masters, it's great mercenary work
>>
>>145346242
i suppose if you waited around for long enough it could happen
>>
>>145345979
is this a picture for ants
>>
>>145346281
Shows how long I've been playing. Did not notice the option for a task when talking to a lord. Guild master in Sargoth only gave me baby sitting jobs or courier type ones so I stopped talking to him.
>>
>>145346806
My hotel's signal kept dropping so I did what I could.
>>
>>145346379

So, it really doesn't happen? You're meant to start your own faction and take it over yourself?
>>
>>145347597
It can happen, but it'll be slow since you can't keep yourself as the marshal and direct everyone's efforts. I've been trying to help the Rhodoks in Diplomacy do it. Graveth finally made me the marshal, so maybe we'll finally get somewhere.
>>
>>145347745

Oh okay, thank you for the information. I suppose I'll just move onto a mod then.
>>
>>145342172
Would you like a cockmeatsandwhich with extra mayo?
>>
>>145347236
gotta ask around different places. some guild master jobs are shit but others are piss easy. i cant quite remember which are which at the moment, but youll figure em out im sure
>>
File: Welsh supremacy.webm (2MB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Welsh supremacy.webm
2MB, 600x400px
>>
>>145348358
How did your longbowmen get so good at killing farmers?
>>
>>145343879

I was about to download Perisno, but I remember it going bonkers with elite troops as well.
Is there no goddamn fantasy mod with atleast a bit of decency in it? Would love to continue playing Pendor but it's way too time consuming for me. I mean, you get around 500 coins a week if you get the most expensive building which costs twelve fucking thousand.

Just what the fuck.
>>
>>145348531
practice after killing so many norwegians
>>
>PC Gaming Show starts 4:30 AM of the day of my graduation ceremony
>Parents called today to say they can't make it
>Would love to just ask the uni to mail my degree and go to sleep after they finish showing Bannerlord

Too bad I'm only getting leave from work because of the ceremony and I already paid for the stupid gown.
>>
>>145348742

Just watch it afterwards.
>>
>>145347236
oh yeah and in case you didnt run into this before, be sure to check the inn in every city. if a nearby village is infested with bandits, a farmer should be at the inn in the city looking for help
>>
>>145348798
And miss memeposting with the rest of you while it goes down? Not a chance. Sleep isn't that high of a priority.
>>
>>145348876

>shitposting on /vg/ is now a social event

Godspeed, anon.
>>
>>145348742
Congrats on graduating, anon. What degree you getting?
>>
What's the best version of Floris?
>>
>>145349024
Thanks. Commerce and computer science, double degree.
>>
>>145349016
not him but I like interacting with people here more than most people I see day to day honestly
>>
>>145349046
the uninstall wizard
>>
>>145348584
Phantasy is good but if you go up against a lot of mages you are in a world of hurt.
>>
>>145349445

Is Phantasy even compatible with the latest version?
>>
File: 2016-01-28_00005.jpg (272KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-28_00005.jpg
272KB, 1600x900px
>>145349645
I had no problems with it.

What ever happened to that Anon that was working on textures for Prophesy? Did he ever release anything?

Watch out for furries!
>>
File: Capture.png (456KB, 1669x511px)
Capture.png
456KB, 1669x511px
gsanders is such a whiny bitch
>>
>>145350301

>guy he quotes gives great feedback
>he responds like that

Now hold on, if I was a developer I would be happy as hell when people actually tell me bugs and glitches and gives good feedback. I like Warsword because it's the only Warhammer mod with some content in it, but holy shit it's a bloated mess in so many ways.
>>
>>145350301
>>145350610
gsanders was a mistake
>>
are the devs adding ships or something with Bannerlord?
The map doesn't favour that, but it would be nice
>>
>>145350694
we have no idea
>>
>>145350301
Guess we found out why the release was so shit.
>>
>>145350763
hmm... it makes sense that they aren't public about something like naval battles since people would demand it in the final build and it might be more tricky that we think, but as a surprise it would be incredible to be honest
>>
File: 120 STR.webm (1MB, 840x524px) Image search: [Google]
120 STR.webm
1MB, 840x524px
>>
File: Original M&B couching.webm (520KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Original M&B couching.webm
520KB, 600x400px
>>145321687
i tried it and it wasn't that interesting, but i forgot how couching worked in original M&B
>>
Bows should be banned from melee fights
>>
>finally a mod that adds a new faction to Caribbean!
>it adds the Catholic Church Faction
>Led by famous adult actress Sasha Grey

Really?
>>
>do quest line to go woo governors daughter to ursurp the town for another governor
>assume I need to get on really terms with the girl
>do so
>YOU ARE THE GOVERNOR OF YOUR OWN KINGDOM NOW

o-ok, wasn't prepared for this
>>
>>145351731
Don't worry, you married best girl. Now you're safe from worst girl.
>>
>>145350694
although there are a few large bodies of water on the map (large lakes? inland seas?) i doubt it.
>>
>>145351865

I can never read this without cringing.

It's so bad.
>>
>>145351408
strange. peculiar of the church to be operating independently of national powers.

are there native or rebel slave factions in caribbean? if not, they would probably be better candidates for factions to create than the church
>>
>do suspicious man quests
>fail 4 times (ended up in a plantation almost every time)
Yeah... I don't think B&G is for me
>>
>>145351368
whats the difference in how couching works?
>>
>>145351865

>marry governors daughter
>she immediately straps on armor, grabs a gun, and sets out to genocide natives

Shit maybe she is best girl
>>
File: 20160527222304_1.jpg (470KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160527222304_1.jpg
470KB, 1920x1080px
>>145352078
Just be thankful you didn't go through the whole storyline.

>>145352421
And don't you fucking forget it. Treasure her, because I made the mistake of losing her.
>>
>>145352526
>>145351865

So... how is Caribbean? Worth a buy? I know that Snowbird usually make pretty shitty games, like the remake for Eador.
>>
>>145352582
It's pretty fun so far, being that its so different than most mods

Ship combat is a bit shit tho
>>
>>145352269
Did you watch the webm
You're always couching while riding and you can kill horse & rider in a single hit
>>
File: 20160529004320_1.jpg (603KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160529004320_1.jpg
603KB, 1920x1080px
>>145352582
It is an enjoyable game with some shit on the rug. Boarding fights are fun, but you don't have any control of your troops. Ship combat can be great (emphasis on "can"), but eventually you realize that grapeshot > anything else. There is an option to be a peaceful merchant and never join any factions, but it is way too easy to make money. It allows you to set up your troops before a fight (pre-battle deployment) but it gets rid of the Warband command system for a completely inferior one. Sea sieges are great, but the AI doesn't seem to have the option to do them.

Buy it if it is on sale. Can also try pirating it, but I can't provide any links for ya, and don't know if those torrents would have the latest version.
>>
BEST MOD?
PooP?
Slant eyed devils?
Or 1257: Return of the welsh?
>>
>>145353097
PooP and geko are incredibly bland
>>
>>145353173
I enjoy a few things about PooP mainly the super weapons that take a lot of effort to get and the mercenary parties you can hire which make founding a kingdom a bit easier. I dont like the hellish grindy early game and the fact I have to make nice nice with elves which I dont want to do and is annoying since the only way is to help them in battle which means staying at arms reach from the parties till they catch some empire peasants then help them.
>>
>>145353308
They could have at least tried with the setting and factions
It's painfully generic
>>
>>145353097
>>145353308
>>145353173

What the fuck is PooP.
>>
>>145353534
Prophesy of Pendor.

Not prophecy!
>>
>>145353459

>elves
>not-rome
>not-england
>not-germany
>not-sassanid
>not-norse

Yeah, they could have done a better job regarding that. Say what you want about the GoT mod but atleast factions feel unique.
>>
>>145353308
You know that you can improve your noldor relations by releasing your elf prisoners, right?
Just smash them with a mace or use autocalc enough times, talk to them, and they'll be your best buddies.
>>
>>145353783
Not trying to take thier side but what would you suggest? Its hard these days to not make a knockoff of most things these days. The only thing I could think of is make Not of more foreign things like
>Not Japan
>Not West Africa
>Not Atlantis
Also come on snake cult?
>Alright we have our cult what animal should we base it on?
>Maybe a bat or Jackal
>Nah fuck it do snake no ones done a snake cult before
>>
>>145353783
And ravenstern is not-gondor
>>
>>145354017
I know that but is it really easier? I mean the way I do doesnt take the long to work would be quicker to attack a group of like 20 noldor and go in solo with a mace?
>>
>>145354024

The best would be variations of the same nations. That would give the game a specific and unique setting and each faction its own take on it, instead of slapping europeans together with romans and japanese. That's what GoT kind of does.

So you'd end up Not-Japan #1, Not-Japan #2 and so on.
>>
>>145354024
The stereotypes they use are so lazy though
There's loads of historical cultures to use that aren't run into the dirt
>>
>>145354269
It's not exactly easier, but generally results in decent loot, and iirc releasing nobles gave you free honor. So, you might want to do this until no longer attacked on sight.
>>
>>145353097
Best mod is native with a bunch of submods
>>
File: 20160613113245_1.jpg (241KB, 1920x1080px)
20160613113245_1.jpg
241KB, 1920x1080px
>removing filthy islamic hordes in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ - in nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti.

I love Anno Domini for this reason. It might not be the best mod out there, but it makes history-fags feel real good.
>>
File: pcgamingshow.jpg (32KB, 424x185px) Image search: [Google]
pcgamingshow.jpg
32KB, 424x185px
Hey guys I scheduled an event on the steam group for the stream tomorrow in case people didn't know. We'll probably do an announcement once it starts/Taleworlds presents as well.
>>
File: 1461058997472.jpg (29KB, 500x533px)
1461058997472.jpg
29KB, 500x533px
So, I got into a bad fight with my Lance, and they all died. Now I can't disband it and I can't recruit anything new.

What do I do?
>>
File: banner_1.jpg (90KB, 1920x414px)
banner_1.jpg
90KB, 1920x414px
>>145355278
>tomorrow
you know what I mean
>>
>>145355278
>11 AM pacific

Fuck, I ain't gonna be here for this. Fuck!
>>
>do arena fight
>normal damage
>manual block
>good ai
>fastest combat speed
>die
>die
>die
>die
>die
>lvl 45
Nigga wut... this is some bullassshit. It wouldn't be so bad if random archers didn't spawn randomly or if 4 sword and board dudes just decided to attack me and only me.

Fuck this is literally the hardest thing in the game.
>>
>>145355594
newly spawned enemies in the arena seem like they always go after the player unless there's another bot within a fucking arms length of them already
>>
>>145355729
It's just fucking stupid how 4 of them run up to me and start swinging and shit but NEVER hit the dudes in front of them
>>
>get large army
>feel bored because enemy blobs are too numerous for you to get involved, other than cutting people down on your horse for the thousanth time
>get small army
>cant fight anything but looter trash or caravans, anything else severely outnumbers you

I really struggle finding a balance
>>
reminder that bannerlord's ost will be GOAT

https://youtu.be/ZpkrdMAyCmo?t=3m20s
>>
File: ENRICHED.png (3MB, 1677x855px) Image search: [Google]
ENRICHED.png
3MB, 1677x855px
Reminder that the Empire was cucked to death and razed out of existence.
>>
File: 1447886621244.jpg (584KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1447886621244.jpg
584KB, 3840x2160px
>>145356245
>Das it maet
I hope they keep the voice acting
>>
>>145356585
It's so fucking bad but I love it
>>
>>145356562
God how am I gonna conquer all this? I could never even get past conquering about a default faction size myself. This is like 4 maybe 5 times larger. Have they shown anything on late game yet? Ive seen alot of early game stuff but not much on late game.
>>
Ok what do you guys do with your first 2 "free" qualis gems in PoP? I usually get a rune weapon. Does anyone get two potions?
>>
>>145356585
Dreaw Yur Sord!!1
>>
>>145357042
I never played PoP. How do you get two free qualis gems?
>>
>>145357262
One is in a chest in Rane I think and the other if you ask around people in taverns might point you to a red bandit lair. In the lair is a chest with another one. They are considered the "free" ones cause they are easy to get compared to killing a 600 unit army with 500 of them being stronger then top tier faction units. I would also say the peasant army is a free qualis gem but I dont always see it.
>>
>>145356924
Why conquer all of it? Just keep a comfy wealthy kingdom and raid enemies from time to time.
>>
>>145356562
I wish taleworlds didn't extend the desert area further south. I would have liked for the Sarranid lands in Warband to still be in the same place as they are in Bannerlord.

Would have been cool to see a jungle themed area, or just more depth into the desert cultures, that way they could have made the southern Empire more of an Empire of Palmyria rather than the generic copypaste of the Eastern and Western Empires we have now.
>>
>>145356924
Just help the Tribe of Swadi carve out their own kingdom.
>>
>>145356562
>less snow
>more desert
But why? Snow is great...

I guess it might snow in the winter but still.
>>
g"ayslayer"sanders
g"The Closet Closer"sanders
g"FUBAR The Gay Bar"sanders
g"Putting Fags Into Body Bags"sanders
g"The Fag Killing Machine"sanders
g"One Man Homocaust"sanders
g"Candy Ass Turned To Glass"sanders
g"Suck A Cock, Get A Glock"sanders
g"You Lick Bum? Die Like Scum"sanders
g"Every Sodomite Shot On Sight"sanders
g"Born This Way? Then You Die Today"sanders
g"Gay Demonstration Infidel Elimination"sanders
>>
>>145358258
Are you talking about g"Shootin' Queers Like They're Deers"sanders?
>>
>>145354820
>It might not be the best mod out there
Source?
>>
>>145358258
g"popping a cap in bernie"sanders
g"saving the nation at the aids foundation"sanders
g"LGBT free"sanders
>>
Is there a troop I can edit to give the player specific armor in arena battles or do I need to edit the code? I'm tired of fighting shirtless dudes all the time and I want to give everyone armor.
>>
>>145356245
This is so good.
I hope I'll able to run because this game is shaping up to be masterpiece.
>>
>>145329773
or yknow just watch it on twitch like every normal human being
>>
>>145352812
>You're always couching while riding

That's exactly how couching is in Warband on the default setting. Did original just lack the option to make it manual?
>>
>>145357570
>>145358080
They're turks, what did you expect?
>>
>>145358080
the entire northern hemisphere is gonna be covered with snow in the winter mang
>>
>>145358258
>>145358557
How did this meme start? Was it as simple as people hearing the news of that gay bar shooting and going "hey gsanders hates the gays, it was probably him"?
>>
>>145359938
according to God's (swt) eternal Law gays must be cast out
gsanders (pbuh) believes that God determines the sexuality of the individual
>>
>>145358410

Opinion. It doesn't really add that much content that's not essentially the same as M&B:W to begin with, unlike many other mods that changes core mechanics.

But it's still a very good mod, my favorite even. But I still acknowledge it's flaws.
>>
>mfw me and my 20 good rhodoks take a castle deep in sawadian territory and are getting seiged by 500+ men
>>
>At E3, our focus will be on one feature we think has come on leaps and bounds, compared to previous Mount & Blade games and it's absolutely something we get asked about a lot

It's fucking sieges isn't it? They're finally going to show sieges in action! inb4 board games.
>>
>>145360319
>my face
>>
>>145360327
If not sieges, we riot.
>>
>>145360327
> multiple types of build-able siege equipment
> the ability to deploy them anywhere around a castle
> assign troops to them and plan your assault before storming the fortress
> artillery availible to both the attackers and defenders

The hype and speculation is going to kill me. But just imagine what we could get.
>>
>>145357338
Neat. How good are the potions compared to the weapon and how do you get them (the potions and the weapon).
>>
>>145360538
If we get what you greentexted, I'm gonna need a new desk.
>>
>>145359938
g"Emptying My Nine At The Gayclub Line"sanders made a post on taleworlds forum he was going to kill grindr city and so he did
>>
>>145360392
Last night's episode makes me want to kill myself.
>>
>be able to destroy nearly every army as Swadian Cavarly Scrub
>but cannot help Swadia enough for them to conquer more than what they initially had + two cities, where one I got myself as neutral, then joined Swadia
>too weak to start an own kingdom
Shit is tedious and I cannot raise my army size significally, because I leveled INT most of the time for surgery and wound treatment.
>>
>>145360652
why?
>>
>>145360847
y
>>
>>145360909
It was catshit.
>>
>>145360886
Because my current one will be broken by the force of my erection.
>>
>>145360847
yeah, i wish the siege was a long and drawn out and it fleshed out jamie's character more in relation to his dedication to cersei vs his honor
>>
>>145360942
y
>>
>>145360942
It could have been a hell of a lot worse. It could have been a bad pussy episode.
>>
>>145360998
Wouldn't your erection just lift the desk?
>>
In Pendor, are all these supposedly big armies supposed to unite and attack so quickly? Only level 4 and I got three messages about a Dread Legion, Mystmountain, and Jatu shitters uniting and invading.
>>
File: 1316247411741.jpg (734KB, 1095x795px) Image search: [Google]
1316247411741.jpg
734KB, 1095x795px
Hey /mbg/, despite having hundreds of hours in this game, I've never actually sucessfully formed my own kingdom, I usually take a castle or two then the entire world wants to fight me.

I understand right to rule will stop EVERYONE from declaring war on me, but how do I even stand against one nation? If I take a city or castle from a nation then it will almost definitely become under siege by that nation, which mean I'll effectively be fighting most all of their combined forces. Even with a full party of elite troops, I don't think it would be enough to repel the siege.

Basically I'm asking how do you go about starting a kingdom and not instantly losing it again, pls help /mbg/
>>
>>145361252
The best bet would be getting good relations with villages for more and better troops and getting as much money you can for emergency mercenaries.

Then start a kingdom and put as many normal troops as possible, I heard great amount of low leveled soldiers is best way because AI measures castle strength by troop count.
>>
>>145361252
Why wouldn't you just get a castle or town as a vassal first? Then you can stockpile hundreds of elite troops that can hold off thousands in a siege.
>>
>>145360847
>last night's episode
>not the entire season
>>
>>145361745
Last 2 seasons might be more appropriate.
>>
>>145361919
The worst thing last season was bad pussy and Dorne in general, however this season has been filled with mindless kinslaying and generally a lack of intrigue.
>>
>>145348584
FUCKING THIS. Fantasy mods are too unbelievable and cheesy.
Jumping to other topic, Floris and Silverstag, which's better on your opinion?
>>
Ay've downloaded that
Rise of the Undead v0.3 alpha
and I see imported Skyrim armours and wondered if importing models is easy? any tutorials on this somewhere?
the mod concept is ok, but its just spain in 1200 with the basque nation remodeld to the necromancer nation and every name redone.
plays like a warband mod with phantasy evil units thrown in.
Anyone knows when phantasy updates?
>>
i was looking for realism focused mods
what can you recommend? rigale sounds nice
>>
>>145362506
Trippenwalda
>>
>>145362254
Not that anon but floris evolved because you can execute lords and realistic difficulty has perma-death
>>
is that anons submod of ACOK any good?
Does it make ACOK less shit?
>>
i want better graphics
recommend enbs and texture packs please
>>
>>145363251
Wait fire bannerlird, ENB and texture packs are generally garbage
>>
I hope Bannerlord's easier modding means that we will get a great Western mod again.
>>
>>145363403
>again
What do you mean by this?
>>
>>145363469
1866 for the original Mount & Blade was a near-perfect Wild West mod that was never completed. When Warband came out, all the 1866 assets were given to SIR GABBY :-DDDD and he made the shitty 1860s Old America mod. Hopefully with better modding tools, someone will step up and make Western mods great again.
>>
What will be revealed at e3? a trailer or some live gameplay like in gamescom?

Also it is today right? at what time exactly?
>>
>>145364492
The PC conference starts around
11:30AM Pacific / 2:30PM Eastern / 19:30 BST / 04:30 ACST
>>
>>145364852
oh, so 4 hours 30 mins? thanks anon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCybaCBcB2c

It will be here right?
>>
>>145363653
Don't call him Sir Gabby, not even as a joke.
>>
Gsanders is such a faggot.

>I hate gays, they should be purged
>I dont want a option to genocide elves on perisno, its wrong
>>
File: 1459883767311.png (288KB, 800x265px) Image search: [Google]
1459883767311.png
288KB, 800x265px
Someone should update this picture and add Sanders to it.
>>
wich mod is the easiest to conquer the whole wolrd?
>>
>>145365794
1257 or ACOCK
>>
>>145365808
faggot
>>
>>145365027
no, its not E3 it's a pre-E3 show on PCGamer
twitch tv / pcgamer
pcgamingshow(dot)com
>>
>>145360327
Coop and sieges. It must be.
>>
>>145365794
Native
>>
File: 1431638061528.gif (1MB, 720x480px)
1431638061528.gif
1MB, 720x480px
TWO HOURS
D
O
S

H
O
R
A
S
>>
>bonerlord trolls already on stream
why we have the worst community
>>
>>145368462
twitch is always cancerous
>>
>>145368462
We could have the /twg/ or the /ksg/ community.
>>
>>145368462
Where
>>
>>145368602
>>145366591
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 450x450px
>>145368594
Armored meme camels for bannerlord?
>>
File: 1452989083984.jpg (46KB, 540x438px) Image search: [Google]
1452989083984.jpg
46KB, 540x438px
>>145368594
>tfw we will get waifu autists from /tesg/ and /fog/
>>
>>145350301
ABORT ABORT ABORT HIM
>>
>>145369335
but we'll have lewd mods too!
>>
>>145369668
>>>/vg/tesg/
>>
File: 20160324171455_1.jpg (255KB, 1920x1080px)
20160324171455_1.jpg
255KB, 1920x1080px
>>145369335
on the upside I look forward to my bannerlord airship mods
>muh anachronistic setting
>>
>>145369853
Weren't we supposed to get airships in that one Warband mod made by the black weeaboo?
>>
>>145369810
that's it mate, I'm taking you down
>>
I just want /mbg/ being /mbg/.
>>
>>145370298
Thats a nice head you have on your shoulders
>>
>>145370496
m'lord!
>>
hey guys any new inf-

HAHAHAHAH WHO AM I KIDDING
>>
>>145370746
We're getting a PC Gamer stream today for Bannerlord. They'll probably show off the new sieges.
>>
File: 20160324171306_1.jpg (339KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160324171306_1.jpg
339KB, 1920x1080px
>>145369990
No idea, but I can tell you the Dev Aveza mod for Skyrim is actually pretty good
>>
>>145370909
I heard it will be board games
>>
>>145370731
I will drink blood from your skull!
>>
>>145371069
It's almost harvesting season!
>>
>>145370909
Doubt it. Probably just playthrough of the same pre-approved carefully planned route they did last time. They're that bad at PR and that uncreative.
>>
>>145371642
But... but they said:

>At E3, our focus will be on one feature we think has come on leaps and bounds, compared to previous Mount & Blade games and it's absolutely something we get asked about a lot... but we are keeping it a surprise till June.
>>
>>145371719
That is board games m8
>>
>>145371819
Board games are shit and should be removed.
>>
>>145371819
If it unironically fucking is the board games, then I don't know what to think of these people.
>>
>>145371979
Why would you want upstabs, anon? Why would you want to see new sieges, anon?

Ehehehehehehe.
>>
>>145371886
>>145371979
dont you guys like board games? they are so much fun. why do you hate fun
>>
>>145371239
AAAAAAAGGGEEEUUUUHHHH
>>
>>145371979
>>145372027
>not wanting something to rival the majesty that is Gwent
>>
>>145362884
It's like taking morphine to mask the pain- feels good but your wounds are still there. Have link

https://mega.nz/#F!JRQ1DRqA!Evh-3Q3uQRbaLzR4LiQ85A
>>
>>145372069
My kind of fun is crushing my enemies, seeing them driven before me, and hearing the lamentations of their women.
>>
>>145360195
What are you talking about
Of course it changes mechanics, it's hardly even like normal warband
>>
File: 1_1.jpg (100KB, 1280x730px) Image search: [Google]
1_1.jpg
100KB, 1280x730px
>>145371886
kill yourself EAfag i bet you love having nothing in-games with everything streamlined to simple piles of shit kyskyskys
>>
Which stream will show Bannerlord stuff? The main stream? Is there a youtube stream? Help please.
>>
>>145372409
*tips reddit*
>>
>>145365243
Source from that first quote?
>>
File: 1429599890841.jpg (727KB, 828x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1429599890841.jpg
727KB, 828x1024px
>>145350301
>the fall of gsanders is at hand
>>
Stream please
>>
>>145374016
just an hour and a half until it starts, and then probably another hour of shitty releases before bonerlord info
in the mean time the microsoft conference is on here vidya4chan (dot) cum fucking spam filter
>>
>>145365272
Should replace Gabby since he died.
>>
>Beta for Bannerlord might come out this year
>Can help Vlandia take over Calradia or become the first king of Swadia

Either way, this gonna be good.
>>
File: 7836784678.jpg (14KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
7836784678.jpg
14KB, 316x202px
>smash noble lord in the face
>knocked uncnscious
>rape his entire army dead
>park horse on top of him
>put dirt heap on top of him
>lay brick road on top of him
>found royal palace on top of him
>rule empire for 1000 years on top of him
>chasm opens beneath him and pulls him into the earth's mantle
>drifts around in magma in the inner workings of the planet for 10 million years
>finally sink to the planet's core
>Count Slippery managed to escape
>>
RELEAS THIS
>>
File: fun.gif (2MB, 250x188px)
fun.gif
2MB, 250x188px
>>145374869
>>
>>145372119
Well i'm all for getting fucked up on morphine, thanks anon
>>
>>145374869
agaahahaahagagagaghaggaha
>>
File: 1433199136386.gif (2MB, 326x180px)
1433199136386.gif
2MB, 326x180px
>>145377426
is that a reddit reaction image bitch nigga
have the end times begun
>>
>>145378018
it's just a thumbs up bro
>>
File: do it.png (350KB, 500x802px)
do it.png
350KB, 500x802px
>>145378160
like the ones you have on facebook or reddit?
>>
>>145378160
That's meme-heresy, my dude
>>
>>145378160
>reverse image search brings up nothing but funnyjunk, reddit and 9gag
you have to go back
>>
>>145378275
like the ones irl
>>
File: 1438253968343.jpg (67KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1438253968343.jpg
67KB, 720x480px
>>145378456
keeping an eye on you fám
>>
>>145378275
>>145378320
>>145378424
replies to posts are basically upboats :^^)
>>
File: 1457389938484.gif (353KB, 461x338px) Image search: [Google]
1457389938484.gif
353KB, 461x338px
20 MINUTES

M
I
N
U
T
E
S
>>
Is there a schedule for stream? when will the bannerlord news announced?
>>
>>145378589
Here you go anon, I hope you have a wonderful day.
>>
File: 1461416938183.png (157KB, 1152x458px) Image search: [Google]
1461416938183.png
157KB, 1152x458px
>>
File: suomi.png (37KB, 400x680px) Image search: [Google]
suomi.png
37KB, 400x680px
>>145378589
We in Finland anon.
fäm
>>
>>145378693
>>145378779
where is stream?
>>
>>145378839
you could watch on twitch, or meme with lads from 4chan on the vidya4chan stream
>>
>>145378839
pcgamer on twitch and tubeyou.
>>
is the whole pcgamer thing only an hour?
>>
>>145379008
>or meme with lads from 4chan on the vidya4chan stream
Why would anyone over 18 want to do that?
>>
>>145379373
it's better than the twitch chat
>>
>>145378819
the one beetween money and party size could be morale
>>
>>145379423
who the fug watches twitch streams for the chat

I'll just shitpost here while I watch
>>
>>145379490
shitpost on both
part of the fun of E3 is watching with 4chan, we've got 230 viewers already for the microsoft conference it's fun
>>
>>145379490
steam chat is for shitposting
>>
>>145379630
twitch stream chats are full of the worst fucking faggots

>>145379601
can't multi-shitpost without missing anything important they show tb h
>>
File: pcgamingshow.jpg (53KB, 620x347px) Image search: [Google]
pcgamingshow.jpg
53KB, 620x347px
hirohito's spam filter wouldn't let me post the links here so this is the best I can do
>>
TRÍ NOIMEAD BOYS
>>
File: V4C.png (1KB, 129x18px) Image search: [Google]
V4C.png
1KB, 129x18px
last time I'm going to shill the stream I promise, get in here lads, PGS in 10 minutes
240 viewers can't be wrong
>>
>>145379940
hello rebbit
>>
it's on lads
>>
>>145379989
reddit will be in the twitch chat spamming kappa
>>
File: nah.png (253KB, 1680x1050px)
nah.png
253KB, 1680x1050px
>>145380057
looks like reddit to me
>>
>>145379437

I think its an old version. All the unknowns have been answered. IIRC there is a newer version. I dont have it tho. The guy who made it is probably lurking here somewhere.
>>
Anyone else getting crashes with Viking Conquest? No other module does it.
>>
>>145380305
what kind of crashes and when?
>>
>>145379819
Irish fuck shouldnt you be watching ireland vs sweeden you cuck.....
>>
>>145380172
embarrassing...
>>
File: kikes.png (593KB, 1919x973px) Image search: [Google]
kikes.png
593KB, 1919x973px
>>145380172
looks like /pol/ right now 2bh
>>
>>145380362
Just the typical "Mount & Blade: Warband has stopped working" and it typically happens after leaving a town/castle/village.
>>
>>145380371
did my national duty by hanging out the flag mang

football is for closet sausage jockeys who want to watch men in tight shorts
>>
Bannerlord's in an hour doods
>>
>>145380453
Anything wrong with being right?
>>
>>145380453
/pol/ is a reddit colony nowadays pal
>>
>>145380590
reddit is berniefag central
>>
File: 1402683437021.jpg (483KB, 1162x850px) Image search: [Google]
1402683437021.jpg
483KB, 1162x850px
>>145380659
and Trump is a tool of corporate Jews and the Israel lobby

/pol/ is full of redditors
>>
>>145380478
do you have load on demand enabled? it usually fixes crashing problems on toasters with low RAM.
>>
>>145380743
I got it enabled and I got 8 gb of ram.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TCblAe-kvo

alri lads
>>
File: bonerlord.jpg (70KB, 447x413px)
bonerlord.jpg
70KB, 447x413px
>>145380659
>unironically not endorsing sanders
l m a o
m
a
o
>>
BANNERLORD
>>
IT BEGINS
>>
>>145380820
can't help you mane. I'd check the forums, maybe one of those aspies can help you.
>>
>memers with bowties
only old men are allowed bowties
>>
haha oh wow this is a shitty stream

GET TO BANNERLORD
>>
>>145381034
>unironically being a commie
>>
>>145381304
>still supporting capitalism after it's ruined so many games
western pig
>>
lmao it's just a fucking gameshow
>>
File: donald-trumpstein.jpg (2MB, 3704x3368px)
donald-trumpstein.jpg
2MB, 3704x3368px
>>145380729
this desu

/pol/ has been thoroughly memed
>>
holy fucking shit jesus christ mounted combat is so fucking boring all these fuckers do is just run away forever
>>
>>145381378
>still supporting communism after it didn't work literally once
>>
>>145381217
Thanks for trying, mate. The only possible explanation I can even think of is that I alt-tab out whenever I'm riding a boat to a new town, but that doesn't make much sense to me.
>>
I WANT TO HEAR ARMAGAN'S KEBAB ACCENT ALREADY
>>
Since we're slightly on topic, this is the most disgusting promotion of mass consumerist capitalism I've ever seen, jesus christ.
>>
fuck is this jew shit
>>
File: thanks-soviets.jpg (152KB, 523x784px)
thanks-soviets.jpg
152KB, 523x784px
>>145381443
>didn't work
>except in transforming a backward feudal society with under 2% literacy into an industrial powerhouse with space-travel technology and universal employment
>>
>>145380172
>100% /v/ now with nothing but memes
>>
File: utubes.jpg (7KB, 327x81px)
utubes.jpg
7KB, 327x81px
>>145381016
>>
>>145381549
this

i have removed my headphones as i refuse to listen to this garbage
>>
I've never hated the gayming 'community' more
>>
wow I'm so happy for that fat minority woman getting all that free stuff
>>
>>145381898
day9's a pretty cool dude but it's gonna be ruined by non-starcraft community memes
>>
>>145381912
that's xirman for you, shitlord
>>
WHERE'S THE FUCKING BANNERLORD?

I WAS TOLD THERE WAS GONNA BE BANNERLORD!!!
>>
File: 1431231569959.png (484KB, 582x600px) Image search: [Google]
1431231569959.png
484KB, 582x600px
>that mostly empty auditorium
>>
>>145321128
>My hopes for Butterlord 2
e-sports (dont care but its going to be there)
a bigger map (we now this already)
better single player
better multiplayer
coming this fall
>>
>>145382089
people are starting to realize that going to events is for gaymers and streaming is much more comfy PogChamp
>>
>>145382151
>e-sports (dont care but its going to be there)
???
>>
File: 1356723145.jpg (155KB, 400x505px)
1356723145.jpg
155KB, 400x505px
>>145382151
>e-sports (dont care but its going to be there)
die in a fire faggot
>>
File: 1465842348920.png (60KB, 251x152px)
1465842348920.png
60KB, 251x152px
>>
>>145382248
>>145382258
esports in the form of PersistentRP
>>
>>145382421
what
>>
>>145382421
the fuk does that even mean
>>
File: 1465842515047.png (45KB, 251x152px)
1465842515047.png
45KB, 251x152px
>>145382327
>>
>>145382258
multiplayer was a mistake
>>
>Thread overwhelmed with shitposting
>I suppose /v/ has arrived?
>Only 87 IPs with 537 posts
>Maybe not
>>
>>145382151
Add in "Borderless window mode".
>>
>>145382506
i will be jaime lannister
you can be the stark daogs
>>
>>145382627
autism
>>
>show off triple AAA titles and farmville sim
>no bannerlord
waow
>>
>Only 100 minutes dedicated to multiple games

I don't know what I expected but I'm suddenly much less hyped.
>>
dat space marine doh
>>
>>145381640
Fuck off, soviets got rekt by america anyway.
>>
they already shared DOW3 footage
it looks like shit
>>
tell me those fuckboy badges aren't for the miracle that gsanders graced us with yesterday
>>
when are they going to stop saying epic?
>>
PCGamer really fucked this up this production.

>>145382949
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Yt9moC-peM
>>
>>145382949
Epic for the win, anon.
>>
>>145382896
the soviets simply fell for reagan's pretty genius military overspending trick

they tried to meet the US rate of arms production and collapsed
>>
>>145381961
>making day9, a guy who's ran starcraft for a decade and is making his own RTS, discuss big death lasers
amazing event
>>
WHERE IS FUCKING BANNERLORD?
>>
I don't know if the first game being over so quickly is good or bad; we're getting closer to Bannerlord, but if that's an indication of the time allotted to each game, we're gonna get hardly anything.
>>
they only gave the dawn of war lads a few minutes

tell me it ain't so with bannerlord
>>
hype literally gone
>>
>>145383495
it'll be a few minutes of the redhead's laugh
>>
HAHAHAHAHAHAH I WASN'T WRONG ABOUT NO INFO
>>
>>145383495
It is so. We were hyped up for literally fucking nothing.
>>
File: commie cunts will defend this.png (32KB, 522x623px) Image search: [Google]
commie cunts will defend this.png
32KB, 522x623px
>>145381640
IT JUST WORKS
>>
>>145383495
>>145383554
>>145383575
look at the schedule faggots

http://www.pcgamingshow.com/
>>
>>145383679
>tfw Finland couldn't even accept Marshall Aid
>>
>>145383692
the schedule doesn't say who presents when
>>
>>145383679
>muh gdp
i just love brainwashed americans, i just love them.

let me tell you something mate, the white race and western civilization is under threat of extinction during the prime time of liberal capitalist democracy, think over that for a moment.
>>
>>145383575
I woke up with only 4 hours of sleep for this shit. I'm going to throttle that ginger cunt if we don't get a few minutes of insane siege action.
>>
>>145383679
just fuck my country up fampai
>>
the E3 presentation will have the new content reveal, they haven't said what's going to be shown here.
>>
fuck roommate asks me to move some stuffs
how many time left until bannerlord?
>>
>>145383692
>11:30 to 1 is PC Gaming Show

This tells us nothing new.
>>
>>145383928
3 to 70 minutes from now
>>
File: 1427569117856.jpg (106KB, 431x747px) Image search: [Google]
1427569117856.jpg
106KB, 431x747px
>>145383679
hmm
>>
>>145383928
eternity
>>
>>145383928
No idea but if you're gone for over 5 minutes you might miss the entire thing.
>>
BBBBBAAAAANNNNNEEEEERRRRRLOOOOOOOOOOOORDDDDDDD
>>
ob shit we on lads
>>
BONERLORD
>>
IF BANNERLORD COMES OUT WHILE I GO TO MAKE A BURRITO I WILL KILL MYSELF
>>
ITS HERE
>>
YES BOY
>>
>wake up and turn on desktop at PERFECT moment to catch Bannerlord
I love life. Not really.
>>
FINALLY!
>>
REAL SIEGE MECHANICS
DESTRUCTION EVERYWHERE
SIEGE AI
>>
DESTRUCTIBLE
CASTLE
WALLS

heh heh heh
>>
EH EH EH EH EH EH EH
>>
File: 1452220116972.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1452220116972.gif
2MB, 480x270px
MULTIPLE
LADDERS
>>
SIEGES CONFIRMED
>>
BASED ginger
>>
WORTH IT
>>
AHHHHHHHHHH

GIVE ME A RELEASE DATE
>>
anybody else see them cheat the hp back up several times
>>
I FORGOT TO RECORD
>>
>>145384183
This has me hyped even more. Sieges look GOOD, now.
>>
>>145384445
Yep.
>>
theyve not even added new sounds?
>>
PACK ER UP BOYS

my dick is hard now
>>
THAT GODDAMN SIEGE! I NEED THIS
>>
>>145384445
yeah and all the yells are from warband
whoever was playing is shit, also that armor he had looks like the khergit elite armor
>>
NO RELEASE DATE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>stream is dead for me

THE ONE GAME

THE

ONE

GAME

I CARED ABOUT THIS E3
>>
All this fucking hype just for this and ultimately it was BRETTY GUD.
>>
File: 1353222267358.gif (584KB, 320x213px)
1353222267358.gif
584KB, 320x213px
HOLY SHIT
IT IS BEAUTIFUL

PHYSICS
FIRE
LADDERS
MURDER HOLES
>>
It looks the same, the font, the melee and range system. the UI
What´s new aside from high res textures?
>>
File: HOPE.jpg (46KB, 601x469px)
HOPE.jpg
46KB, 601x469px
WE MIGHT BE GETTING MORE

>>145383778
>>145383931
FUCK YOU
>>
>That powerful kick sending someone off the wall
>Those ladders that you need to personally set up
>Those multiple ways to attack and enter a castle/town

HYPE
>>
>>145384494
>already moving on
Fug. Well, what we got was good.
>>145384552
It'll be early next year, my dude. According to a Turk, that was what they were aiming for, anyways.
>>
>>145384604
even the reticle and the sounds

granted there are some core mechanics you have to keep the same for it to be the same game, but they should polish it a little
>>
>>145384604
did you watch the video at all
>>
>>145384604
>being this blind
>>
>>145384604
are you fucking stupid
>>
>>145384604
did you even fucking watch it
>destructible castles
>siege equipment
>gates and ladders
>ballistas
>fire arrows
>other shit
>>
>>145384604
I like the font
I like the melee
I like the ranged system
fuck you reddit
>>
>>145384604
yeah it's almost like it's a sequel or something

they totally didn't add anything new at all, haha

>>145384668
probably placeholders
>>
>>145384668
>>145384684
>>145384696
>>145384738
>>145384739
Erdogan defense force
>>
The only thing I hate is that it was so fucking short. This siege gameplay should have been in that 30 minute video we got months ago.
>>
>>145384576
They're showing more of it later during the main event of E3.
>>
>>145384739
The font is good, but the spam of messages is very poorly managed
>>
>>145384604
>same, the font, the melee and range system. the UI
good
Don't change what isn't broken.
>>
>>145384792
>>>/v/eddit is this way child
>>
>>145384814
you can literally disable that in the options

do you play warband?
>>
>>145384792
reddit shitposting force
>>
THAT FAGGOT DIDN'T EVEN SAY RELEASE DATE
>>
>>145384792
how about the multiple siege engines
there were simultaneous ladders, rams, and catapults
there's breakable inner gates
the defenders chuck pots of burning oil down
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=705at0Pr4fM
>>
>>145384871
2018, MY FRIEND.
>>
>>145384792
HIS NAME IS ARMAGAN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>145384839
>>145384847
Admit it they were shooting those arrows and swinging that 2 hander like downeys just like in the first game, It´s disappointing.
>>
going to kill myself if I can't get 60fps in 300 unit battles
>>
File: khuzait.png (1MB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
khuzait.png
1MB, 1280x1024px
>>145384543
it's similar but not the same. can't expect any less from a predecessor faction anyway.
>>
>>145384610
>1 hour to dive deeper into all those games we briefly showed in 100 minutes

Unless they're singling out a small selection of games and one happens to be Bannerlord, doesn't sound like we'll get much more.
>>
>tfw you might not live to play Bannerlord

It scares me, I almost wish they would make an early access of it.
>>
Sieges are on a whole different level. Not that it wasn't hard to improve, they were tragic in the original. Looks pretty good in Bannerlord though.
>>
They showed sieges, I expected something huge like Co Op or something

instead this "surprise" is something they LITERALLY showed in the 30 min gameplay vid

im done
>>
>>145385002
are you brain cancer anon?
>>
>>145384856
don't be a dummy anon
disabling something is not managing it
literally pretending to be an EA dev right now
>>
>>145384445
>>145384543
It's always like this when the devs show gameplay
They play on lowest damage and cheat
>>
>>145384981
damn those metals are looking fine
>>
>>145385046
reminder to report rampant shitposting

>>145385067
you click a box if you don't like it
some people do
fuck off, it's too early for /v/ to invade
>>
>>145384970
>It´s disappointing

No it fucking isn't. Everything they've retained is perfectly fine and they've instead focused on adding and updating the things that matter. I've been a cynical asshole about the development of this game at times, but it's looking really fucking good right now.
>>
LONGER VIDEOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iObwq1WaxQ8
>>
>>145384610
>Aftershow lasts an hour
>Gaming show lasts hour and a half
>Expect to get more info with less time while showing off all the games again
>>
The lack of finesse and animation in combat the first time around was a product of lack of resources and experience, what´s the excuse this time?
>>
>>145385067
>being able to customize UI is a bad thing now
I fucking hate when /v/ leaks.
>>
>>145385202
>you click a box if you don't like it
>some people do
not that anon, but I would like if there was an option that kept the messages but made it so they only cover 1/4 the screen and not half of it
>>
>>145385059
Yeah I'm brain cancer anon. I'll look into it
>>
>>145385250

Thanks
>>
File: Capture.png (330KB, 1917x1001px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
330KB, 1917x1001px
>>145384981
not that one
this one
>>
>>145385325

I know it can't compare but tell me what features you want in Bannerlord and I might try to mod a few in to Warband for you, it's all I can offer.
>>
File: projectiles.png (771KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
projectiles.png
771KB, 1280x1024px
the missiles left of the reticule were deflected by the wall.
>>
>>145385250
>7:30 minutes of siege gameplay
I am a bit aroused
>>
File: 1445251767514.jpg (80KB, 500x500px)
1445251767514.jpg
80KB, 500x500px
>>145385250
HOLY FUCK THAT EXTENDED
>>
>>145385325
maybe try mailing taleworlds or something dude
>>
File: 1432060325467.png (189KB, 480x368px) Image search: [Google]
1432060325467.png
189KB, 480x368px
>>145385445
it's the little things
>>
>>145385250
Finally, something to masturbate to.
>>
>>145385250
>7:21

LOOKS LIKE HYPE'S BACK ON THE MENU BOYS!
>>
>you can go "THIS IS SPARTA" with your kick
fuck yeah
>>
>>145385407
Thanks anon but don't worry, I'm sure I'll last long enough to get my hands on it.
>>
File: helmet blood.png (803KB, 1280x1024px)
helmet blood.png
803KB, 1280x1024px
blood splatters instead of dyeing a player red.
>>
>>145384931
AND HE DANCES ON THE SAAANDDDDDDDDDDDdd
>>
>>145385250
>AI is retreating to a more defensible position

Shit, mang.
>>
>>145385586
Do they have menus in Calradia?
>>
NPCs looking up to the walls is a nice touch.
>>
File: 1406574893359.jpg (119KB, 300x900px) Image search: [Google]
1406574893359.jpg
119KB, 300x900px
>>145385250
>swords make a *ding* sound when they hit walls
>>
>>145385306
how in the fuck did you get that?
customizing UI is great
the UI for the font is non-existent and terrible
>>
Im really late to the party but im about to start playing warband.

Any recommended mods to just fix and reblaance things?
>>
File: Coming.jpg (12KB, 242x359px) Image search: [Google]
Coming.jpg
12KB, 242x359px
I'M SORRY I EVER DOUBTED YOU GINGERCUNT-SENPAI
>>
>>145386149
diplomacy and freelancer maybe but native is already good
>>
>>145386149
Diplomacy, either from the forums or from this thread's pastebin.
Go forth and take much butter.
>>
>>145386149
diplomacy, get the one in the upstab pastebin
>>
File: 1465337858340.png (203KB, 783x960px)
1465337858340.png
203KB, 783x960px
>>145385250
Looks great, but the second video looks choppy af.
>>
File: 1422753381054.jpg (97KB, 400x506px)
1422753381054.jpg
97KB, 400x506px
>>145386149
Diplomacy
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=116424.0
Is pretty much an upgrade to the base game, doesn't change a whole lot but improves it
>>
>>145385871
That part me got me hardest aside from when the gate was knocked down and there was a second gate with murder holes above the tight space between.
>>
File: smug (12).jpg (18KB, 366x290px) Image search: [Google]
smug (12).jpg
18KB, 366x290px
>>145386095
>the UI for the font is non-existent and terrible
you're fooling nobody reddit
>>
>>145386149
DIPLOMACY
>>
holy shit the way the horse stops as he pulled it to the side
>>
I WANT BONERLORD RIGHT NOW RIGHT NOW RIGHT NOW I CAN'T WAAAIT
>>
>>145386095
>the UI for the font is non-existent and terrible
i do not understand what he meant by this
>>
the game seems pretty complete desu, fall release date pls
>>
>>145386149
Floris. :^)
But really, Diplomacy at the least, maybe Freelancer which should include Diplomacy.
>>
>>145386396
>displaying a spam of messages on-screen is now considered a part of the interface
nice one dumbfuck
>>
File: smug (10).jpg (71KB, 359x391px)
smug (10).jpg
71KB, 359x391px
>>145386527
>implying you can't disable it at the click of a button
>>
>>145386396
>reddit

desu I'd expect a lot more dicksucking from reddit. Constant whining and "everything about the game is shit" is standard /v/.
>>
>>145386632
>implying that's the point
>>
>>145386632
>disable this important feature instead of fixing it
>>
>>145386527
How is it not?
>>
>>145386632
that doesn't make it any better
it is something that could be cleaned up on the UI, changing the font size helps but it doesn't change the underlying problem
>>
File: smug (6).jpg (84KB, 740x719px)
smug (6).jpg
84KB, 740x719px
>>145386667
>>145386689
>fix
>too geriatric to click a button
>implying some people don't like having information such as damage given and received, troops fallen, arrow distance shot, etc
really now
>>
>>145386696
before interfaces existed one printed messages to the screen
>>
Okay i got diplomacy.

What mods to make it not look like runescape?
>>
>>145386789
NOBODY IS SAYING GET RID OF THE INFORMATION
just don't have it cover half the fucking screen
>>
>>145386773
how would you solve it without removing them entirely? the messages are annoying but I personally keep them on so I know how the battle is going

>>145386808
wait for bannerlord
>>
>>145386808
the "quit being a little bitch" mod
>>
>>145386864
>>145386792
>>>/v/
>>
>>145386527
>On-screen messages are not part of the interface

They are part of the interface.
Many people like myself prefer to keep them.
For those of you who don't, they can be switched off.
There is no issue here.
You're retarded.
>>
>>145386909
>YOU DISAGREE WITH ME YOU HAVE TO LEAVE REEEEEE
>>
File: lmao.png (2MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
lmao.png
2MB, 1680x1050px
>>145386864
wish I could attach a smug anime face to this
>>
>>145386971
I want messages.
I want them to be organized.
You're retarded if you prefer disorder.
>>
>>145386981
So you admit you're from /v/
>>
>>145385325
don't fucking die please

please
>>
>>145386971
If it were a sci fi or near future battlefield game maybe it would make sense that you can have this super accurate combat and battlefield information feeds
>>
>>145386981
>WHY ISNT MY GAEM MOR CASUAL REEEEEE
>>
>>145386891
honestly i don't know but it needs to change somehow
you could have two different feeds but i feel it'd just clutter the UI up more
>>
>>145387047
are you pretending to be retarded?
>>
File: gentle.gif (983KB, 640x360px)
gentle.gif
983KB, 640x360px
DON'T
RESPOND
TO
/V/EDDIT
SHITS

this was made clear before the fucking stream you negroes
>>
>>145387081
>MUH REALISM AT THE EXPENSE OF EVERYTHING ELSE

Fuck off.
>>
>>145387185
sorry elliot
>>
>try to encode video
>cmd prompt stopped working
>have been using ffmpeg cmd prompt for a year now
>can't make webms ever again
rip me
>>
>>145387057
I'll have a better idea once we get a release date
>>
>>145387089
please explain how not crowding visibility with text makes a game casual
>>
>>145387081
the user interface doesn't have to be realistic you knob
functionality is more important than realism
the troop names in brytenwalda are shit and confusing because of that
>>
>>145387194
Why not use noclip while your at it
>>
>>145386773
The underlying problem that nobody really seems to have an issue with aside from you. We'd all like the option to change the font size, but other than that, I don't know what the fuck you're whining about. There are already mods that use a bar to display the ratio of friendly to enemy forces to let you see an overview of how the battle is progressing without messages, beyond that you need messages if you want more detail.
>>
>>145387389
>troop names are confusing
>literally says things like (missile) after missile units
>>
>>145387256
The screen never gets completely crowded with text. I've always played with it on, and with too many kills happening at once, the text just fades out faster. Plus, it's not like the background is no longer transparent, so you can still see the left side of your screen. But I'm not even part of your debate with the other guy, so whatever.
>>
>>145385250
4:18
Hitting multiple opponents confirmed.
>>
>>145387521
or they could've just had not-shit names to begin with
which is what VC did
the 1257 names are garbage by default too
>>
>>145387579
wait until you play multiplayer and can't see kills/deaths anymore because you don't want 1/4th of your screen cluttered up
>>
>>145387598
that was confirmed months ago
>>145387641
>he doesn't know rudimentary latin
>>
>>145387398
Why don't you ask for battles to be rare and end very quickly with most of the losing forces routing while you're at it? Why don't you ask for more men to be lost to diseases than actual fighting? A realistic simulation of those times would not actually be fun in the slightest. Realism is not a worthwhile goal in and of itself in a video game, it's only good when it enhances the experience.
>>
>>145387402
i'm not the same person you were replying to
>>
>>145387737
disease could explain why we fight in the hundreds instead of the thousands
good idea anon
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iObwq1WaxQ8

Can't be bothered to look if this has already been posted, but it's the full siege.
>>
>>145387845
It has been posted.
>>
>>145387737
Oh I´m sorry is this r/skyrim/?
>>
>>145387717
even if you do it doesn't tell you what faction they belong to or what sort of rank they are or what even their role is
you can get away with shittier troop names if you had a troop tree viewer integrated but it's pointless to have names that don't tell you what they do
>>
>>145387905
yes, now back to /v/ friend
>>
File: 1464824337408.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1464824337408.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
>/mbg/ goes this fucking awful after 15 mins of new bannerlord info
>mfw I imagine what it will be like during release
>>
>>145387905
Fuck off /v/, you're not welcome here.
>>
>>145381524
just replay this forever
https://youtu.be/ggsfGaVoOhQ?t=45
the turk speaks english
>>
File: 1424535967800.jpg (87KB, 896x650px) Image search: [Google]
1424535967800.jpg
87KB, 896x650px
>>145388021
I wonder if these niggers just booted it over here for their daily shitposting session, it's horrible
>>
>>145388021
You should be playing game during release, not shitposting.
>>
>>145388021
/mbg/ will be dead because we'll be too busy playing either helping the Wiccan Battanians take back their land, leading the Vlandians as a Charlemagne or Charles Martel figure, or restoring one of the Empires to their glory.
>>
>>145387737
>Why don't you ask for battles to be rare and end very quickly with most of the losing forces routing while you're at it? Why don't you ask for more men to be lost to diseases than actual fighting?
Basic fucking things Total War has been doing for 15 years
>>
>>145388021
When the thread goes back to the usual ded status we need to set up an irc or something as a place for the Old Guard of /mbg/ to retreat to when Bannerlord brings the influx of shitters.
>>
File: howto.jpg (171KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
howto.jpg
171KB, 1000x600px
>>145387194
>>145387089
>>
>>145388330
>wanting to create a circlejerk
>>
>>145388258
>>>/twg/
>>
File: 1465504829554.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1465504829554.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>145388165
AND DEVELOPING NEW MODS THAT LIVE UP TO THE EXPECTATIONS OF MODS SUCH AS WARSWORD
>>
>>145388406
Fuck Warsword, I'll be waiting for a full conversion Wild West mod.
>>
>>145388472
this
>>
>>145388386
Gee I wonder where you picked up that image. Head back there any time.
>>
the feed disappears if it becomes too overloaded with text. the threshold for making it disappear can be shortened to address the whiny anon's complaints, or icons can be drawn as in pic related but you'd lose some information with both suggestions.
>>
i got the next OP, beside from the two videos is there anything else?
>>
>>145388021
Reminder that /twg/ used to be wildly different.
Cherish these moments for this general might easily join some other generals, those that shall not be named.
>>
>>145388553
>any criticism is "whiny"
don't be such a faggot
>>
File: What happened to the love mbg.png (49KB, 881x583px) Image search: [Google]
What happened to the love mbg.png
49KB, 881x583px
>>145388583
Add in a link to Floris Expanded.
>>
File: ancient jews.gif (930KB, 472x360px) Image search: [Google]
ancient jews.gif
930KB, 472x360px
>>145388553
you can
L I T E R A L L Y
turn that off
if you don't like the information
>pandering to shitposters
it takes up barely any of the screen
>>
>>145388394
we have the steamgroup
>>
>>145388330
>Old Guard
I wonder what version of M&B people first discovered.

IIRC I bought the game when it was 0.751
>>
>>145388696
you shut your dirty whore mouth and accept what's given to you. I worked hard on that image.
>>
>>145388778
I-I started with Warband.
tfw I don't know those Zendar feels.
>>
>>145388778
Same here
It was pirated at the time, though
>>
>>145385250
DESTRUCTABLE WALLS
>>
File: 1459687130332.jpg (53KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1459687130332.jpg
53KB, 700x700px
>>145385250
>sturgians are not slavs
>they are le ebin vikings with le axes xDxD
>>
File: The truth about Sturgians.png (71KB, 977x610px) Image search: [Google]
The truth about Sturgians.png
71KB, 977x610px
>>145389748
hownew.ru
>>
>>145384016
That is due to the Ruhrpott defunct previous industrial city based on coal/steel industries.
You take Bavaria/Baden-Wuerttemberg and compare it to the East and the tables are turned heavily.
>>
File: simon-bisley.jpg (149KB, 804x1208px) Image search: [Google]
simon-bisley.jpg
149KB, 804x1208px
>>145388472
>>145388406
>No Hyborean age mod
plebs
Thread posts: 759
Thread images: 138

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.