[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #275

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 752
Thread images: 99

File: 1463306762193.jpg (187KB, 551x835px) Image search: [Google]
1463306762193.jpg
187KB, 551x835px
/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #275

Milky Edition

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.com2us.soccerspirits.normal2.freefull.google.global.android.common&hl=en

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/soccer-spirits/id808137814?mt=8

FAQ: http://pastebin.com/wNX2ME3E

Friend list: http://ofo.jp/j/OgjO

/ssg/ Rankings: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dESdfv9W4oGxwdahmod5CTgIPKobv-DONSSJP-P5D6Y/edit#gid=0

Old Thread:>>143836937
>>
Still better than nothing
(licks OP-picture)
>>
>>144004258
>June 3rd - 4th: Angela, Nerua, Kiki, Dynames, Ravian, Baltheon, Duran

>June 10th - 11th: Elaine, Z001 Veronica, Black Tortoise, Mariel, Vitos, Valkyrja Beth, MX83 Askeladd
>>
no draw rotations or reminders to trigger autist #2
>>
Doing the 10 Story matches daily... I dread those 10 games every day... Oh wait, no! I'll tell you exactly how it goes... So, there's no way I'm playing those dailies without watching something like a Youtube video on the side. My mind's not counting matches. I start doing the Story games... I've been doing them for a while and I start wondering... Maybe I finished the daily already and am doing extra games. For sure, this is the 11th game. So I quit back to main menu and check the achievements page...

Enter the Story/Challenge/Hell Mode 10 time(s) ------ 9/10

Every. Single. Time.

BB, let us queue games. Not just for these dailies but also Swirly and Boss Games.
>>
Milky extracting everyone's stress and tensions after a good match doujin when?
>>
>>144004392
Good.
Kill yourself.
>>144004258
>forgot the reminder to ignore and report shitposting
You fucked up.
>>
>>144004258
Reminder to report reddit copypasta autist and shitposting. We are a pure general.
>>
epic7 when
>>
>>144004549
>>144004521
If you're doing 1-1 for that, and you have a ST giving manager that can get you 20+ past your max ST, use that as a gauge to keep track since you won't regain ST while you're past your max. That way you never overshoot. Usually the best time to do this is when you first open the game, since unless you slept only a few hours and then open the game first thing in the morning, your ST has likely filled up and your managers have probably reset.
>>
>>144004592
I should report them as rule violation?
>>
>>144004679
yes
>>
Found a Meiran in scouts.

Got 2 five stars from draws today.

It's a good day.

Except I only have 200 GP and I grind really, really slow unless I'm willing to give up all my sanity/sleep/blow through all my resources.

Sighs

Great.

Lucy take two, here we go.
>>
>>144004592
>report reddit spam
>get warning
great job, mods
>>
Oh my oh my.
Overall DMG delivery of Baltheon is higher. His speed dif vs striker is higher which make less likely to faill combo with SC(main issues of fails is when striker outspeeds due to random AB start) .
So i have no idea what are you refering for:
-Balth higher DMG delivery
-Balth more DMG/reflex itself
-Balth less chance to faill combo
-Luka more utility

What is not clear here?

"Luka got 15%more crit dmg then balth"- what are trolling why would compare external global buffs?
>>
File: 1464722495320.png (607KB, 540x768px) Image search: [Google]
1464722495320.png
607KB, 540x768px
>>144004510
Oh boy, posted in dead thread

Anyway, I'm 99% sure BB was just doing a fire-and-forget with the censors so they'll never have to go back to it, because they have a reason to believe not enough people actually care for the lewds

Considering there's hardly any lewd fanarts, maybe they're right
>>
File: Hahahah.jpg (56KB, 632x512px) Image search: [Google]
Hahahah.jpg
56KB, 632x512px
>>144004807
>he doesn't make 200 gp daily
>>144004886
>jani is the shiposter
Raid when?
>>
File: 1463761338391.jpg (1MB, 1412x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1463761338391.jpg
1MB, 1412x1000px
Ardor: Elaine (MSPU/84), Nari, Angela, Lia, Sage, Sharr, Lucius, Roina, Victoria, Jacob, Tyler

Dark: Verister, Patricia, Alkyde, Fontus, Jheet, Lucifer, Zibroi, Vitos, Orses, Lilith, Dale, Asakura, Niarose, Lucid, Ronald, Ravian, Avnore, Malcolm, Lynbell, Gerrard

Light: Isillia, Rasiel, Milky Way, Sky, Black Ivy, Chitose, Hiro, Crocell, Celus, Uriel, Mariel, Muspel, Mikael, Latios

Thunder: Hildegard, Lynia, Cynthia, Veronica, Freyja, Nerua, Guinevere, Griffith, Iggy, Blade, Karpilla, Nikita, Lord Vann, Jury, Lukia, Raklet, Robin, Beta

Whirlwind: Jin, P. Meiran, Kiki, Magnus, Miho, Swimsuit Qiyou, Irre, Silk, Enthia, Beatrice, Neraizel, Irru, Zhen Long, Black Tortoise, Linmay

So I just hit Diamond with my current team. I have lost to every Vonchi team I have come across, and Thunder and Thunder/WW teams have been about 50/50 so far, due to their speed. Is there anything I can do to try and counter these crazy Vonchi teams, or anything I can do to go against the fast frontlines of Thunder and Thunder/WW teams? Should I change my team to be something other than Ardor/Light? I have a pretty good roster to choose from, and am not adverse to doing so, even though I like the potential synergy of my current team. Just trying to make my team/future team more competitive for League to hopefully reach Galaxy one day.
>>
>>144005048
>responding to the shitposter
>only 200
>>
>>144005216
i run a utility vonchi front and the no.1 backlines i hate to go against are ones that stack ca resist. or debuff reflex. the rest are easy pickings. fontus users will go through my line regardless unless i place vonchi in front of them. miho is annoying as well. kiki not so much. just thought i'd pipe in a lil. maybe use miho?
>>
>>144004886
>>144005048
Don't worry, I am already on IRC leaving a message about the spammer. Babydick spammer will get banned soon
>>
My Beatrice carries a +15 SHoT, ww crit, dark crit damage, and thunder receiving pass and is +160, and Luka has a +15 IC, thunder steal, thunder AS and is +160 (and Shura holds SC).

My question is, is there any way for me to increase Beatrice's damage? It seems like my Beatrice is just shooting for peanuts half the time against goalies even with active pass + shoot, and I have to rely on getting a lucky 1v1 after 5 shots (if I'm lucky and co-op doesn't proc and it's not a Lucian) - and the 1v1 crit may not even kill the GK. Is this just a function of the meta, or is there something I'm doing wrong? Most games are me just murdering their midline over and over and over again to get the ball to Beatrice to crit for 500-800.
>>
>>144004807

>bought Legendary pack
>3/4 10+1 draws are fiestas
>Saramir in fourth
>Irru from the box
>Magnus from Mileage

Why do I do this to myself.
>>
File: 1464393930743.jpg (62KB, 776x500px) Image search: [Google]
1464393930743.jpg
62KB, 776x500px
I wrote a poem for you /ssg/

Do you have Samone you love?
Samone you hold true?
Because I Noa have one
I Noa love you.
Why do you seem shocked?
Do I Muspel it out?
I find it shocking myself
Ustiel have some doubt.
You're as angelic as Beth
And as holy as Mikael
I would follow you anywhere
Even to hell
And if things became Iggy
And the world turned against us
If your enemies had found you
Then they had Fontus
But you're Sill a little playful
You can tempt me like Lilith
You make me want to shout
"Here we go!" Like Griffith.
are my Duke
You are my Sage
Veronica's got nothing
Cause' you're center stage
You are my Hiro
The Bell of my ball
With you by my side
I'll survive any fall.
When I Lukat you,
I think I can fly
You make me wanna jump
and touch the Sky.
I feel stronger than Hercules
And wiser than Jin
Even if I'm Lucian
I Beta could win
You can make me feel Lucid
And calm my Vivid Fear
Alkyde do anything
As long as you're here
And I'm not half-done
I still Avnore to say
Even when there's a Raklet
I feel like Milky Way
How can you Beatrice amazing?
I love Evylin you are!
I know I can Lia on you
You are my Sharr
You are Shura unique
An Angela from above
Verister anyone else who can
make me feel this in love?
Malcolm you do this
You're Robin my heart.
But I don't really mind
Oh Will I am tired
And running out of time
EVann I'll have to stop
It's getting harder to rhyme.
Like Celus and his chair.
I will build us a Cassiel
Right here on this scene
And in this grand pAlice
You'll be the Death Queen
And all that oppose us
Will do so in Vayne
We will show them the power
Of our affection chain
So Nari we gonna do it?
I'm waiting anxiously for your voice
Sammy your reply
So that I can know of your Choice
But no matter what you say
Know my feelings Von cheat
I'll love you forever
Even if it'll be incomplete.
>>
>>144005528
Your Beatrice lacks pen power; aside from substats she only has 30% on normal shoot and that's not going to hurt any GK these days.

But yes, Beatrice isn't doing well in this meta. In fact she has been going downhill ever since the first pen nerf. It takes 3 front totems now just for her to actually crit, and even then she won't be doing much damage against the like of Lucian + Nerua/DQ. But that would still be ok, if not for the dreading healing buff. Idk what cracks they were on when they did this, but there you have it. Every match against well-invested Lucian feels like an eternity now. Either you take it like a bitch or you switch striker.

Yeah, I used to run Silla for the penetration but like you said, I can't actually crit without the double crit totem =/

Imo, elemental totems furthering elemental disadvantage was a huge mistake. 25% damage reduction/damage taken is already bad enough - 55% or whatever it works out to be (not actually sure of the math here) is just ridiculous. Having a full health Lucian after 6-7 shots because they got off an active heal is just a terrible gameplay experience.

I hope she gets a buff :/ Would running a 4-man like Beatrice|Luka|Shura/Linmay|Guinevere/Silla help her perform a lot better?

I know that Khirel will definitely help, but he's a loooong way away with my 300 DS. The climb is relatively easy (but awful to watch) up until low Galaxy, where my midline no longer has an advantage because they're sporting triple/quadruple legends mid. Good luck on your climb too, and thanks for answering! :)

Edit: I could also embrace her potential in my team as like, a really shitty Kirin lol. Beatrice, Luka, Rudiel, and Neraizel let's go
>>
Fucking reddit piece of shit
Get out of MY /ssg/, everyone here is MY cuck
>>
File: umr.jpg (32KB, 540x309px) Image search: [Google]
umr.jpg
32KB, 540x309px
MILKY EE WHEN?

URIEL BUFF WHEN?

UTILITY STRIKERS BUFF WHEN?

BUG FIX WHEN?

REMOVING CO-OP DEFENSE WHEN?

IMPROVING ELEMENTAL DROP RATES WHEN?

VIRGIL NERF WHEN?
>>
Man, this reminds me of before captchas when v got overrun by bots posting hilarious stuff
>>
>>144006257
>the day when /pol/ had legacy timers and no capthca
that was a dark day
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKk404l-GGQ

My body is so ready.

So very, very ready.

(I also hope to see Malcolm again, even though he hogged up a good third of the first trailer. I know, I'm utter trash).

Still, very impressed with the trailer quality, very pleasing color pallete, fairly fluid animation. Vonchi is a 10/10 would bang. And Choi looks too pure for this world, a precious cinnabon who must be protected (Even though he's satanic hellspawn who'll come charging through your mid like a fucking monster truck that's been set on fucking fire. Seriously, he's becoming as bad of an offender as pre-nerf Bell.)

Also, I'm already liking the song much more.

Very good trailer quality overall, except...

Serestiabae, and Bellfu.

Really.

Everyone else looks like sleek, modern, and shiny animu style.

Then you got those two, looking as if they popped out of a Shojo anime from the late 1990s/Early 2000s. I think someone went a little off-model there. :P
>>
>>144005528

You might try using a dark pen stone. Shura doesn't give pen either, might want to replace with Silla.

Give the FC to Luka. Contrary to popular belief, Luka can function without an IC. Especially in a line with Beatrice, thanks to Beato's speed buff stacking on top of Luka's.

A Nera/Meiran midlane will pile on even more speed. A Beatrice/Luka front line, buffed by a Meiran pen, should have a speed of roughly 140, on average, or more with stone substats. Beatrice should be hitting something like 250 crit on a normal shoot or 300+ on active, with 200-250% crit damage depending if Meiran got her active off at some point.
>>
BB is getting into habit of nerfing unit lots of people invested in and introduce stronger ones. BB does not want to offer alternatives via recall, and used recall policy as weapon against us.

The recall system is pointless. They can literally decide for themselves who should get recalled. I think the only reason that Robin was recalled was not the fact that he was bad, but that his art was so shitty that users all complained about how ugly he is.

I rather they remove the system entirely. Too many people jumping on current meta because they have the recall system to fall back on. It's what made the old recall with shoshos so awful. The new one helped prevent too much abuse but then Robin got nerfed and everyone traded him for Lucian.

This is why people were happy Kei didn't have a recall back then since 90% of people used him.
>>
>>144006250
>milky ee
Hopefully never
>uriel buff
Hopefully soon
>utility strikers buff
Who? Latios is cancer, Kirin is cancer, Ravian is cancer, what's left? Bora buffs? I'd welcome that
>bug fix
THIS
>removing co-op defense
Hopefully never. It does need a balance though. Maybe only for backline shots to activate sometime?
>improving elemental drop rates when
Waiting for this too
>virgil nerf
Hopefully soon
>>
>>144006551
Recall system is a bonus added by BB. Most games do not have a feature like this. I would be happy with it not existing. There is just one problem:

BB are exploiting this system to make players spend more money in the game. It is just there to make players have a false sense of security so that they waste materials on the meta units hoping for recall when meta changes.

Since they changed the recall system policy, afaik, the only player that got recalled was robin. They can easily do this to players that no one uses so that the system is being used.

They can nerf characters below the 30% threshould, therefore units wont be qualified for recall. This just happened to Lucian. Since a lot of players had lucian, if they qualified him for recall they would lose a lot of potential money, since everyone would just change to isillia or other preferred gk. Furthermore, since Lucian wasn't recalled and with the introduction of IMO, just me speculating, the new cancer goalkeeper (Angela) more players will want to spend crystals to get her to substitute Lucian (she even has the same stone slots).

Tl, Dr; Important; Basically just play like recall system doesnt exist. While following the meta, dont forget that BB isnt obligated to recalling a player due to any kind of nerf, but unless the nerf fits their criteria.
>>
Give up now, autist
/ssg/ isn't dying
>>
>>144006551

The recall system was a mistake.

Give players who owned nerfed players some other form of compensation. GP. Gold. Maybe some crystals and a couple of Littres. Not a 'Get out of Jail Free' card that lets them jump from one broken piece of shit deserving of nerfs right over to the next one.
>>
>>144006704
>/ssg/ isn't dying
is it really an attempt at killing ssg though?
This is the quiet hour anyway because it's weekday and the thread is basically getting autobumped
>>
>>144006551
Meh. The recall system was last used for Robin because his skill didn't work as players assumed it would (crit damage reduction for line. But was really only for him) that made his value drop significantly.

Thus he was legit worth taking a recall for. Lucian was put in line to keep Jin as the best GK because legend and to make S2 GK Angela to go from Dud draw to worthwhile. I'll take it because I don't use Lucian (lol) and because anyone who draws and gets s2 shouldn't be subjected to a dud draw.

Clearly Big Ball wants recall to only be used for royal screw ups (robin) not tweaks (lucian)
>>
File: 1463968212644.jpg (296KB, 988x1218px) Image search: [Google]
1463968212644.jpg
296KB, 988x1218px
>>144006551
If you're smart like a lot of people, you would have back up players, for instance, i have a malcolm but i also use Vbird. i have irre but also have Zibroi. These are not only good for nerf situations, but also match ups.
>>
>>144006985

So where's my Lilith recall?

Remember when they reworked her?

Remember how the recall was so fucking terrible they undid it a few months later and put her back in the hole they found her in?

Oh wait, lolnotS2. So I guess she's gonna be a piece of shit forever, and no recall because lolweweren'tdoingthatyet.
>>
>>144003454
>want to troll
>not creative
>have to steal reddit posts
I never thought it was possible to make the twink look like a good poster but here we are.
>>
>>144006704
Stop calling babydick anon an autist, he is simply feeling lonely lately ... and resorting to eddit spam again.
>>
File: 1456449925284.jpg (4MB, 3507x2480px) Image search: [Google]
1456449925284.jpg
4MB, 3507x2480px
Not sure if this has been discussed before, but the recent post about AP debuff not stacking got me thinking. What if all passive buffs/debuffs, whether it's a totem or only for the player, did not stack, and only the highest one is applied? Many skills would have to be rebalanced for this to really work, but I just want to discuss whether this is a good concept or not. Would the game become more interesting/boring? more confusing/simple? more challenging/easy?

>Interesting/Boring

The game as it is right now is dominated by totem players. Backlines are usually filled with HP and Crit Resist buffs. Midline is always dominated by reflex totems, and the frontline always has Silla and/or Luka. I'm generalizing a bit, but I think that covers about 75% of all the end game teams out there.

I think if these buffs did not stack with each other, we will see a much wider variety of players and/or player combinations. You might still see a lot of Kikis and Magnuses, but since the HP buffs won't stack, it's not absolutely necessary to stack so many HP totems. It may become preferred to run another totem like Avnore who can debuff a variety of different stats. Also, Lucian wouldn't need any HP totems since he has a HP passive already, and he will need other types of totems to compliment him. You'll probably still see a lot of Meta + reflex, since Metatron debuffs reflex, but the third slot has more flexibility. Silla will still be used a lot because her totem is just too good, but if passives don't stack, then she won't be needed with some players like Beatrice or Lucid who have penetration already.

>Confusing/Simple

The game will undoubtly become more confusing, since it will be more difficult to figure out which skill has the priority, but I think this problem can be resolved by modifying the UI. If the in-game player screen indicates which skill is "active", then it shouldn't be too bad
>>
File: 1439923686609.jpg (164KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1439923686609.jpg
164KB, 848x1200px
>>144007472
I'll entertain this thought.

For starters let's assume skill buffs don't stack. How would this affect players? It'll surely change what the copy and paste team currently looks like but I doubt it would actually offer anything new. For example, let's say a player no longer can stack triple mid reflex totem. So now they have Atk totem, reflex totem, action speed totem, hp totem, defense totem and will just fine a way to incorporate that mixture and then they combine it with totems that give -reflex, -attack etc.

In addition to nonstacking totems, then what about players who provide team wide buffs. Wouldn't they become irrelevant? You either get 3 team wide buff that covers everything you need and 8 other selfish players or you get a buff totem in each position and 8 selfish players.

In the end you can still have a team that's like Striker / Silla / Luka Bell/ Meta/ Beth/ Jin

I mean if we look at it. Since nothing stacks. All I have to do is fill each position with 1 line breaker, 1 buffer, 1 debuffer and i'm done. Literally no need for diversity. We can substitute each player but in the end it's just the same team with different art. Diversity is about different win conditions, goal.

Lastly difficulty in PvE stages right now isn't a problem due to the skills in the PvE. The problems are concepts introduced into the game and tweaks that are bugged as hell. And everything besides raw damage is incredibly weak/nerfed into oblivion. We don't need to make PvE easier. WE NEED TO MAKE OTHER ROUTES VIABLE. A penguin could slap it's way through with an OHKO TEAM on auto.

What is the logical counter to a boss with high hp. Use % damage. What got nerfed? % damage.

What's a counter to healing? A skill that lowers max hp thus less to heal. What got nerfed?

What was a cool skill that got introduced? Long Shot. What doesn't work with the new AI?

If we want diversity, we don't need to kill totems. We need to make other options just as good as raw numbers.
>>
>>144007681
What I envisioned is that since totems can't be stacked, selfish player's skills will indirectly become stronger, but I see your point. Even though the emphasis for mid is on reflex right now, those players doesn't only have a reflex totem, but usually something else with it. Bell - Meta - Beth might still be the go-to, but I think with this change, it makes using selfish players a little more viable. Striker / Silla / Luka Bell/ Meta/ Beth / Silk / Kevin / Kiki/ Jin or close variations of this formation is so good right now that running anything else is clearly suboptimal at best. But I think if totems didn't stack (or at least capped), then some other formations might work just as well. It's very possible that another cookie-cutter team formation will emerge and become "cancer", but maybe not.

Also, the line-ups will still have 1 line breaker, 1 buffer, and 1 debuffer, but I think it's still more diverse than the current meta. When I think diversity, I think having more players that are viable. Right now, there are just so many trash 5* that no one would use except it's their waifu or husbando. I just want more 5* players to become viable choices.

As for PvE, I didn't think this change would help PvE become more interesting. I was simply stating how it would affect it. Making PvE more fun/interesting is a whole other topic.
>>
File: -tips-.png (74KB, 231x244px) Image search: [Google]
-tips-.png
74KB, 231x244px
>>144007828
I'm always for diversity. It's just, the simplest argument to create diversity has always been one point. Make diversity a viable choice. For example, Leah and Tyler are both selfish character. It could be possible to run them if certain conditions were met however, and here's the backbone of all the problems, what kind of win conditions do these characters offer? The main problem with selfish character is that they are in fact too "selfish". The selfish i'm referring to however is the goal. These selfish character literally contributes to any goal. They deal damage, they kill a unit. So what? I can still do that with a totem character.

If a selfish character was powerful as Bell or Anael for example and Bell and Anael were stat nerfed heavily(not realistic but let's just toss the potato here), they might have a condition to be chosen. If we pull this matter to the extreme lets say, we change Leah to be an absolute monster of defender. As long as she has action she will win 90% of her steals. If we create something like that, certainly players might consider running her. Which in turn creates formation that might incorporate her.

But the bottom line is that, it's not that totem are so much better. It's that, there's no reason to run a selfish character. For example let's say Tyler deals massive damage to all Assist & Strikers type. Would that alone be enough? Not really. Because damage alone is a stat every player can output. Almost any character can reach a point where their skills is irrelevant to them killing "X" target. What we want to do is create scenarios where selfish players definitively are better.

For example if Leah kills a unit, she heals another character for x damage. That would make her stand out. That would bring viability despite it being a "selfish" skill because it requires Leah to before the act.
>>
>>144007472
A limit on line de/buffs sounds good to me, but only for these.

If Raklet's passives can't stack her set should be totally reworked. Apply this to almost every player in the game and SS would be an art game where every single player does the same having the same skills.

Hovewer it would be more effective and less confusing to add "caps" to effects IMO. If reflexes can't go higher than 200% of the base value (like AS) there wouldn't be any reason to use mid-lines where everyone has 3000+ reflexes. This would completely change the game affecting not only skills and team compositions but also the team Ace and stone sets.
>>
>>144008023
Thanks for the explanation. You made a very good point. Even with this change, there's nothing that makes those selfish player stand out enough for us to pick them. There are a few selfish players with "special" skills though, like Malcolm and Hildegard who brings something other than just killing "X" target. It would be cool if BB can come up with more of these or like you said, give certain players skills that go beyond what a normal player can do. That would definitely spice the game up.
>>
Milky is the B E S T E S T and P U R E S T girl
>>
I think Bigball is going a little overboard on all the crit resist

Don't get me wrong, I was a Silk fanboy before her EE was even announced, but since the recent patch I've seen a lot of people in league (at least in platinum now, it is just the offseason) jumping on the Silk train. With her active and one or two stacks of her passive most GKs can easily reach 200% crit res, which makes pretty much any crit-reliant striker other than William, Leventor, and Vonchi who reach absurd crit rates obsolete (Sharr included, because despite her relative non-reliance on crits she can reach as much crit as William with normal shots). Look at strikers like Beatrice or ahem Uriel, who rely on crits due to their built-in crit damage but are lucky if they reach 270% with their actives (Uriel can only achieve that after multiple stacks of Metatron's Will). Yes, we all got the nerf to William that we wanted, but ironically the increase in number of crit resist options is making it so that we're almost forced to use a select few strikers in order to compete against all the CR stacking.

Also, obligatory "Lucian is basically Jin with a heal and spirit generation" insert here.

Just my thoughts, as always I make these threads not only to rant but to encourage discussion. Let me know if you agree or disagree.
>>
>>144008336
>semen is actually a condensation of men's inner sins and impure feelings
>after cumming, they release it
>milky is actually trying to purify the whole galaxy
PUREST GIRL
>>
>>144008475
Disagree. Sure we can say "Silk" is the new "Nerua" of old. Now CR is going to be a bigger thing than even before. What does this mean? Then it means players should be adapting. Now Sharr, Griffith, Shanti who are raw damage dealer will take the stage. Enemy stacking CR? Smack em' with raw damage duh.

It's only because people try to chase the Meta instead of trying to challenge it do they feel overwhelmed by it.
>>
File: bestboy.png (544KB, 400x623px) Image search: [Google]
bestboy.png
544KB, 400x623px
>>144008636

Unfortunately my investment is in Hiro who kind of relies on Crit haha XD; at least with WoM I can get a lot of crit in...considering running stealing front rather than double passer though since first shots don't really crit well, if I can get 2-3 in then I think Hiro can prob crit pretty reliably. Utility Hiro go

My problem isn't crit resistance stacking, it's that GKs now have everything, not just CR, like my Lucian can prob hit like 50% DR by himself, adding kevin + active block it's insane and that's not even adding Silla, I know it's multiplicative but that goes in to like 70-80% almost consistently(higher on 1st shot) which is what a GK fully invested in DR should have.

On top of this he has like 3k(?) health, and once I drop in Kevin/Silk, a consistent 180-190% crit res w/ upward of 240 if I get silk's active in. Lucian's probably the worst of the bunch but I'm p sure Isillia, Kei, etc. can all reach somewhere around the same number give/take based on their specialty.

Meanwhile my Hiro can barely get 50% pene(More w/ Luka pass but that's like a one use wonder) and still upkeep decent crit, lol what's a space for dribble. Yeah I can probably take all my stone and put them in Dribble/Pene, but then what?? He got one skill not related to crit and 0 utility.

This situation's probably kind of common other than the raw damagers and possibly some utility strikers, which REALLY lowers the viable striker pool since not every striker is built for utility striking but they all take that many shots now anyway.

Crit resist has just became a bigger problem which is what people are complaining about. now they just do both at once, strikers are suffering a whole lot because they just can't upkeep the amount of stats GKs can stack.

Of course we can just all not run strikers but that is a long hard road and I don't think everyone can do it, and I'm p sure that's not how the game's designed to run either.
>>
>>144008849
I kind of see where the argument comes from. I think we were arguing 2 different thing so my bad on that, I didn't understand the thread as a Silk complaints but rather more than CR is getting crazy, which it is when no one gives up anything and still get 200% CR. By itself it's a fine mechanic, I have no problem with Silk since she's a pure CR totem which is how it should be.

I agree with you on the OHKO mentality, and seeing your explanations I see where you are coming from now. I understand that OHKO strikers are just less effective now, with the number of shots needed to kill increasing.

My problem is that our options are getting increasingly limited regarding strikers. I understand the need to adapt, but I still feel that crit stacking should be a viable OPTION, which atm it's not. Our options are decreasing thanks to the GKs getting EVERY STAT they need while strikers do not.

If someone choose a striker option, then they should be getting equal risk-reward depending on what sort of GK they run in to(High crit = easier against low CR, worse against high CR, high potiential damage but high risk, raw dmg= good against high CR, bad against high DR/Def, and less potiential damage per shot but consistent), make it worth and you don't need to fully invest crit anyway to make it work.

Obviously that needed to be changes, but now it's getting underpowered and FAST, because GKs barely moves a finger and all of a sudden 70% strikers can't crit even when stacking full crit, yes we can all go raw damage build but that doesn't make this less of a balancing problem when strikers have literally 1 effective way to be ran at any given time, especially with the wide array of offensive and defensive stats in this game.

I don't deny many people are complaining for the sake of complaining and that meta shift happens,, but I do hope BB do something about the GK balancing regarding HP, DR and crit/CR balance.
>>
File: mods pls.jpg (408KB, 2028x856px) Image search: [Google]
mods pls.jpg
408KB, 2028x856px
>>144007472
Can a mod just ban this guy spamming reddit shit?
>>
File: 1460671896096.jpg (439KB, 900x804px) Image search: [Google]
1460671896096.jpg
439KB, 900x804px
>>144007472
Hiro being one of those that is receiving the short end of stick aside is an example of a passing trend.

And yes you are right, people are mostly complaining about CR being a bigger problem is because they feel their windows are getting narrower as the meta drastically shifts away from OHKO. Starting with Hp% Nerf-> Duran/Silla/Verister -> Def Buff -> Max HP nerf -> Kevin/Silk EE.

My point is mostly two things which I suppose I didn't clearly state enough in the original post. One thing, the player base is too quick to whine about a problem without looking for symptoms at a cause leading to the problem which evolves into them chasing a meta. Sure Ravian trend of gravity down died, and everyone that WASN'T using her was relieved. But they never foresaw the change starting ripple effect. Ravian was insanely good at dealing with high def/dr/cr enemies.

If we compare the old Ravian to the current trend of GK, Ravian would infact be a top tier utility striker against the new GKs. With that said, to expect everyone to play utility or to play any specific strategy in any matter is unrealistic. But again what i'm saying is that, there's three ways to look at it.

If a player wants to stick to their guns, they should look at how to buffer their playstyle against the trend instead of chasing of what's good right now. Two, adapt to the new trend by preparing ahead of time so they don't feel like they are always the one receiving the short stick. Or three, accept that their choice that took so much time is simply less effective in the current meta.
>>
>>144009183
>game discussion is not allowed.
>discordapp.com

>>144008475
I have thought for a while now that Crit/Crit D needs to have some sort of limit. Something where if both Goalie and Striker are maxed out, there is a 50/50 chance of the hit going critical. The only things that get around this are active skills, which should skew the balance one way or the other in order to keep the crit reliant shots and defensive blocks more potent.
>>
>>144009419
well what do you mean? crit rate? or crit resist?

cuz whatever they do to crit rate or crit resist, one or the other will be true....either you can't build enough CR to not be crit, or you will be able to build so much the enemy won't crit....

and before the problem was, that you will be crit no matter what...now the problem is, that you most probably won't be crit...neither is a particularly good design...but I have no clue what they supposed to do with it, other than make it a riskier trade, to trade CR with something else that is essential, so you area ctually sacrificing something for CR

i also do not understand why the meta now is a 4 back such that its so meaty and tanky that a non legend striker wouldn't be able to do dmg...

why dont people start playing a 4 front for more offense to counter the 4 back? either damage build for 1-2hko or utility build so that they cant escape backline

personally i play a 4 utility front in order to counter a 4 back meaty backline, and I dont understand why ppl complain their striker do shyt dmg when they purposely play a 4 meaty back ...and yes my GK gets 2-3hko easily, but what else can I do to kill a 4 meaty back without a legend striker...if doing so increases my chance to win from 0 to 50%, its a good risk to take, rather than shooting forever with no dmg....(also with this line i find dumbkael more annoying than kiki because i can counteratk kiki with no CAR but cant counteratk mikael with CAR wth?)

no offense intended , its a question, why

also, i think death queen's existance is more of why lucian is good....dont you think if every element have their own death queen (and her ace), all GK will also be as tanky as lucian? ._. especially jin and isillia
>>
Don't forget, single draws have a higher chance of drawing 5*s
>>
>>144009821
apparently not the desired kind
>>
>>144009821
ere's an answer for your question: It's too risky and there's too much "what if"

Why is it risky? Because this game is not about having 4 man line automatically allows you to win that line, it's not that simple. Yes i do agree that bringing a 4th totem to your frontline will increase your striker dmg in some situation like bringing a guin to luka vero lev or william line and it will boost their dmg significantly and i bet everyone knows that already but the main problem is not "ooh let me bring 4 man front to counter your 4 man back", the main problem is midline which is completely unrelated to the topic. To perfectly make use of 4 man front, you need to have a strong mid, will you go around and say "hey!! No one can break through my mid" or are you 100% sure that your mid can break through all the time? Can you counter your opponent mid line no matter what they run? Let's not talk about Meta Beth, can you counter something scary known as IC Choi? Ok, what if you can't counter all those? What if you're having elemental disadvantage and your mid lost because of that? What if IC Choi get pass and your opponent run one of those IC Luka SC guin TB William or Lev? See, there's too many what if.

So let's assume that your opponent successfully break through your mid and you run a 4 man back including gk. What will you be running? Triple totem? Who can carry out the ball reliably? I know EC kiki can do that but without EC Kiki? Will you run a guarantee line breaker like Fontus Hildegard? Bell? Hypermax Virgil? So 1X line breaker + 2X Totem. Who be the totem assume that you run "the strongest 5star gk" Lucian excluding Kiki? Magnus + DQ? Your Lucian will only has 150%-160% crit resist, is it enough to stomp beatrice, hiro etc? Ok so, add kevin or nerua to the line, is it enough for your lucian to reliably tank the shots with only one hp totem? What if your opponent also run 4 man front?
>>
>>144004258
Milky is a top tier waify

would drag my balls across my mothers face for the opportunity of buying a raffle ticket to sniff her shitbox, desu.
>>
>posting worst Milky
baka desu senpai
E and Traveler Milky are best Milkys
>>
File: Droid4x.jpg (205KB, 1281x698px) Image search: [Google]
Droid4x.jpg
205KB, 1281x698px
>want to download SS
>check store
?
>>
>>144009183
>Can a mod just ban this guy

We got a mod in #4chan to deal with him the other day. It is hard to get him banned because he is spamming with bogus "almost on topic" content copped from reddit.

I am not sure if he is using multiple IPs to have a conversation with himself, or just getting a screen of nothing but (you) as he keeps replying to his own posts, but the mods should be able to identify his posting pattern by now.

I guess it is just too much work for them.

On an unrelated note, I really wish I knew why the autist was doing this. What trigger him to be so angry, and is this reddit spam somehow therapeutic for him?
>>
>>144011850
It just doesn't show up on Droid4x because it thinks the device doesn't support it.
Download the apk elsewhere and then sideload it into Droid4x and it should work.
>>
>>144011876
Wish the mods would just range ban him
>>
>>144011850
usually a device won't see a game cause its not compatible
find an apk
>>
>>144012304
>ban the entire united states
>>
Need your help /ssg/!
>want to combine for a stone
>don't know what should I aim for.
>need EC and PoME
>Need WoM and TW
>need EBM
>need fontus and Battalion
What to do?
>>
>>144012308
>>144012236
I fixed it, it was just some GPS/Localization bullshit
>>
>>144012445
>not just banning the ips in that range
>>
>>144012445
>>144012304
>united states
>when it was confirmed it's an aussie NEET
>>
>>144012668
Who needs Aussies anyways
ban the whole continent
>>
File: image.jpg (175KB, 1242x1541px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
175KB, 1242x1541px
reminder that we are getting raided by discord
>>
>>144012801
I need CG
the rest can go fuck themselves though
>>
File: 38.png (113KB, 370x320px) Image search: [Google]
38.png
113KB, 370x320px
So to preface this I’m not jumping to any conclusions but I’m just gonna put facts out and you guys be the Judge.

So there's been a trend lately that everyone and their mother is getting Magnus for their backline. It's understandable to see why. Two of the strongest strikers currently available are William (CANCER THAT HE WAS) and Leventor who, after years of Struggling has finally reclaimed his title as God-ventor.

Besides his Elemental Debuffs he has Honorable Vow which is a great totem and the topic of this debate. I feel that when his EE will come (As it's really a matter of time at this point), this skill might be changed to only affect WW players.

Let’s look at his sister totems as a reference (Just realized Magnus is the only guy elemental totems.)

Nerua: The first of the totems to come out and effectively put an end to era of Hiro and Beatrice. Initially Her EE only had the "Thunder only" Tagline but was soon changed so that her previous evolutions would too. So that Your Kei and Issilia couldn't Benefit from Knight's Oath anymore.

Next up Chitose: The season 2 catty has been in the game for a while and people would argue that she is in fact a season one and BB just got lazy and launched her in S2. She didn't really have a totem besides her elemental one But "Road of the wind" was buffed to be used on all light players in the position.

DQ is Ardor’s elemental totem and Man is she good. She was bugged for a bit where her totem could be used in rainbow teams and everyone made a big deal about it (I could see why since BB takes a while with bugs {See: Super play bug}). After it was fixed though, it made sure to only affect ardor players.

Lastly Patricia, Vitos and Beth's Love child (I don't care if the facts say otherwise) Besides her Elemental totem she has a Self-Buff and A totem that explicitly affects Dark players. So to surmise each player has:
>>
>>144012484

When in doubt I combine for the ones with the lest terrible potential outcome.

A dark or thudner combine is 50/50 chance for bitter outcome. With light there are no bad stones unless you count dupes. You may not get exactly what you want, but if you end up with a PoL it is still an outstanding stone for someone.
>>
>>144013128
So why does magnus has to be nerfed and not the more cancerous kiki or duran?

Why is it such a crime for magnus to have 2 rainbow totems but okay for nerua to have 2 rainbow totems and a mono thunder totem?

I use magnus because he is the perfect companion to my kei who lacks a hp buff of his own to prevent him from being one shot by the reduce 70% defense leventor - veronica frontlines. Mono thunder is so op right now and it baffles me why people are so vocal about nerfing one of its counters.

You know whats more popular than Jin?

Lucian

You know the stat that can make any striker hit like wet toilet paper?

Crit res

You know who has a rainbow crit res totem as well as a rainbow decrease damage from certain elements totem?

Nerua

You know who lucian and high crit res nerf into oblivion?

Beatrice and pretty much every non legend striker

You know who people use in top galaxy pvp?

Lucian, nerua, and the heal all damage Virgil! What a coincidence!

Thunder has the best mid as well as a good backline and frontline. But I guess it is fine that beatrice is indirectly nerf every patch with a new crit res totem and crit rate decrease totem every patch. Meanwhile 2 patches ago thunder got the best striker in the game and another 3 25% stat boost totem.

Also what would changing his vow II into mono ww do anyway? He would still be used with jin and kiki. The only goalkeepers that would suffer are light, they lack hp and are easy one shot targets for leventor.
>>
>>144013128
Yes, making him mono ww exclusive would solve a lot of problems BUT I seriously don't think that needs to happen NOW. Reason because Legendary strikers, for light gk user, changing magnus's totem to -WW only- is considered a very huge nerf for those light gk users that runs magnus hoping that it would somewhat counter leventor because let's be real, Lev's first shot nowadays is literally pre patch William. I do understand that Chitose exist but she's more like a mid line player to me and without any defensive totem, i don't think just by running her would automatically make my light gk survive Lev's kick that well. Yes, i do understand that this happened once with Nerua before but atm, it's Lev we're talking about, not one of those Hiro Beatrice and we have a lot of hp totem to choose from back then but now we need someone that gives defensive stat & DR against thunder striker at the same time, without Magnus's hp totem + DR together, it'll be really hard for light gk users to actually survive unless you don't care about them at all.

If BB decided to make magnus a WW exclusive player, they should do it AFTER they release an obtainable light exclusive defender with similar skills or else it'll just be unfair for other elements since WW already has all dem totems.
>>
>>144013128
You acidentally repeated yourself XD.

Anyways, Magnus EE will be backline cancer knowing BB and their trend of creating players that make it seem as if BB has a deep-seated hatred of all non-legendary strikers.

But, he triggers my Neraizel so hard that she gets 30% boost in HP and attack so it's all cool.

¯_(ツ)_/¯
>>
File: qt.png (654KB, 588x882px) Image search: [Google]
qt.png
654KB, 588x882px
B E S T S T R I K E R
E
S
T

S
T
R
I
K
E
R
>>
>>144014782
go away
>>
>>144004994
they'll see if it does well in japan.
the porn will speak for itself
>>
>>144013219
Guess I'll combine for WW then.
I need a couple ECs, AS wouldn't hurt, and PoME is the only thing that makes my Jin need a Kevin in my backline.
>>
>HyakkiYagyo (Lv.66 | 32/34)

We're currently seeking dedicated high rank members who can login at least once per day. Our club aims to be semi-completive, however due to the lack of decent rewards we have decided to prioritize other aspects of SS, such as the Colosseum and Galaxy League which yield a higher payout. That being said our dedication has not changed and we plan to grow and improve along side the club system.

We use line to chat about recent and future updates, game mechanics, team formations, and more. In addition some of our less important announcements and decisions are solely discussed there, so it’s strongly recommended that you join. We have 2 groups; Chat and Updates.

>Club Information

Requirements: Rank 80+ • Team Ability S+ • Active 5+ days per week

Practice Field: Lv.6 (Increase Basic Stats by 10) • Shop: Lv.6 (Increase Match Gold by 30%) • Meeting Room: Lv.2 (Get 10,000 Free Gold (Check-in Reward) )

>Wan't to Join?
You can reply to this post or contact me on Line (ID: kamoike) with you IGN • Rank • TA
>>
The new AI can take actions based on its damage simulations, which is a nice improvement over taking action based on raw hp and dribble/steal stats. However, because it uses expected value to determine simulated damage for penetrations, it could cause players to suicide even more often than before if they don't crit.

For example, let's say a Patricia has 100/200 hp, 99 dribble, 10% crit chance, and 50% crit dmg, while the enemy Rudiel has 100/100 hp and 70 steal, 80% crit chance, and 50% crit damage. Furthermore, for simplicity, let's ignore the 30% DR that all players get when penetrating/stealing.

Patricia's expected damage = (99 * 1.5 * .1) + (99 * (1 - .1)) = 104.

Rudiel's expected damage = (70 * 1.5 * .8) + (70 * (1 - .8)) = 98

104 is greater than Rudiel's 100 hp, so Patricia thinks she has a chance and decides to penetrates, but she unfortunately doesn't crit (only 10% crit chance) and deals 99 damage. Rudiel does crit for 70*1.5=105 damage, killing Patricia.

In the old AI, Patricia would have passed.

Luckily, this edge case can be solved by just making sure your penetrating player has 100% net crit chance vs the enemy at all times.
>>
File: 1460852441607.png (2MB, 835x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1460852441607.png
2MB, 835x1200px
Need a friend with ace that isn't Silla or Metatron because I have a lot of them. -__-

Name: Gerect.

Ace: Bell 5spu 83+
>>
>>144015532
I'm so conflicted this morning. I need help again :(. I wanted to go mono thunder but I'm wondering if I should go thunder/ww. My thunder players are Lynia,Lukia,Vann,Nerua, Beta, Iggy, Cynthia, Veronica, Freyja, Hildegard, Nute and Luka. My WW players are Irru, Irre, Zhen Long, Qiyou, V.Bird, Kiki, Kirin, Beatrice, Neraziel, Silk, Saramir and Miho. For Unique stones I have glabaris, Silent Cold and Preys Sentence. Today as you know we get a free pick ticket today. So Do I snag Raklet and hold out for Vann EE? If so I feel my CM is lacking as Beta is my best option. If I should go thunder/ww then I can pick up P.Meiran or Linmay or a dupe? And then to top it off my only fully superb players are Shu and Sharr(have several other ardor as well including lucian). And sharr ofc can't take advantage of my newly obtained Glabaris. Idk. I feel as though I should not be stressing so hard over a mobile game lol. I've got like 8-12 of each element 5* players. I want to do either mono or dual element. I'm just not sure which path to take but I'd like to make use of my uniques as they're significantly better than non unique.
>>
>>144015532
I'm switching between lvl 50 Elizabeth and my maxed Meiran if that's ok with you.
>>
>>144015532
I have an MSPU/EE Elaine at +84, skilled at 3/5/5/5 since people I know who are using her are using her passives in CoT matches for back line. Her stones are not the greatest but sits at 1363 Reflex in Formation screen, and has 81 Action Speed. Send a request if you want.

IGN: Kiriyama0
>>
Who's better for a poorfag ww backline of color?
Nerua or Kevin?
>>
>>144016453

Who is your breakout player?
>>
>>144016545
Khirel.
>>
>>144016594

Nerua then. She can protect your GK and make your Khirel 90% CAR.

Kevins rose debuff the frontline to make them easier to pen through but Khirel tears through them naturally. Only reflex can stop him, and only a CAR failure lets reflex stop him.
>>
Hello! Club Snowlight is looking for new members.

We are a laid back bunch of people just trying to have a good time and enjoy the game, we have no requisites whatsoever besides being active and checking-in daily, join us if you are looking for a place to chat with other players or have a break from the usual "Go meta or go home!"

At the moment we are a lvl 27 club and we offer the following: 60 ST per check-in 20,000 gold per check-in +6% match gold +4 stats We are planning to focus on ST and stats as we level up, feel free to apply directly in-game or reply here.
>>
File: I dont even.jpg (290KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
I dont even.jpg
290KB, 1280x720px
Fuck there are some weird teams out there.

Is this some kind of PvE team the guy accidentally left on?
>>
>>144017434
Not enough dark players in your team so it's kinda hard to randomly choose a dark player for you. Who's your support? I personally vote Yuri or guin. Yuri because you can run her instead of Shura in colo to increase lucid one shot potential. Guin because lucid already has lots of crit, giving her extra crit dmg and pen power is a nice thing to do.

Eventually you will definitely need silk for her ace (really good for metatron and zibroi) or saramir (decent, but doesnt have an EE). Silk is in a really good spot right now, so i'd suggest her. For a WW/Dark comp, you'll want to look for (in terms of priority): Morgana, Meiran, Dale, Malcolm. Morgana for zibroi's affection chain, meiran for more reflex mid, Dale because he's an awesome Dark player, and malcolm as a backline penetrator.

For your front line, you have a few options. You can go more one shot with silla/luka, or you could run a more utility machine gun line with Zhen Long/Linmay. Both work rather well, and you wouldn't be wrong to do either.
>>
I swear this spammer is a bot, or just someone really really fucking autistic
>changes IPs every little while
>posts things that don't even make sense cause of the lack of context
>>
>>144017434
Well for now you should really focus on what kind of hybrid you really want, earlier you mentioned that you feel pretty good about your team, then you say you want to go Ardor/WW.

You could transition from Ardor/Dark to Ardor/WW since you only have 3 dark players, you can replace Dale and Shura while still keeping Metatron, since she's a legend she can do fine on her own even with an ace affecting her. Keep Lucius there since he's much stronger than V-Bird, and replace Dale with a totem like Linmay or Qiyou, and replace Shura with Neraizel or Nari, I would go with Nari since she also gives crit on pass like Shura.
>>
File: 1464313690250.jpg (100KB, 614x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1464313690250.jpg
100KB, 614x1000px
>>144017928
Can you elaborate?
>>
>>144017928
Im going to go with the latter
>>
File: silla.png (797KB, 800x701px) Image search: [Google]
silla.png
797KB, 800x701px
Wildfire is a VETERAN Level 66 Mono/Hybrid ARDOR Club.

We are a SEMI-COMPETITIVE club. We don't have all whales like pure competitive clubs or not focus on club matches at all like pure casual clubs. We are a mix of BOTH.

We've been around since the first day clubs were released on the global server.

We are THE BEST ARDOR BASED CLUB you will find in Soccer Spirits.

Our Theme Song: https://youtu.be/BeiAaVto5aU

Ardor is love, Ardor is life.

We have ONE SPOT OPEN for (preferably S+ TA) Ardor based teams looking for an active club in both Check Ins and Club Matches.

We also have a LINE chat where we can discuss things about the game.

We finished in 30th for last Club Match Season.

We currently have:

Level 6 Shop
Level 4 Meeting Room
Level 4 Dining Room
Level 3 Practice Field

Interested? Then reply to this post or PM me with your IGN, Rank, and TA or send a request to join by searching up our club in game.
>>
>>144018398
Who's this qtp2t
>>
Hey guys i just rerolled a new acc wif Lev, Silla, Victoria, Hercules, Virgil and Sage. Was thinking of thunder/light but no aces rly fit thm, and i rly feel like wind thunder. Can anyone recommend me a gd midline setup, and who i should prioritize? Many thx :D btw im lv32 and rngesus does not shine apon me much so pls stick wif s1 players tq :P
>>
>>144017928

I was thinking he was a bot as well, just a text parser that grabs paragraphs at a time from reddit.

But now and then he puts in greentext comments into his reddit pasta, or he pretends to be someone else and comes to his defense and posting shit like "since when is posting game discussion not allowed?" and that kind of thing.

His motive is still a mystery to me. Every shitposter in the history of 4chan had a motive to behave the way they did.

I wonder if he is that one autist who wants /ssg/ wiped out and merged back into mobage general?
>>
>>144019613
>I wonder if he is that one autist who wants /ssg/ wiped out and merged back into mobage general?
I post that sometimes but I'm not the spammer
>>
>>144018937
>1 Legendary
>3 Cancers
lucky fucker
>>
File: fuck off.png (11KB, 415x99px) Image search: [Google]
fuck off.png
11KB, 415x99px
>>144019613
>I wonder if he is that one autist who wants /ssg/ wiped out and merged back into mobage general?
So its jkun then?
>>
File: 1464146289409.jpg (153KB, 780x568px) Image search: [Google]
1464146289409.jpg
153KB, 780x568px
>mfw that reroller anon who gave me a lev/balth/2superb raklet at the start of season 2 must hate himself now
The guy even gave away a choi/vonchi account too
>>
>>144019801
Im a F2P player.... no Bell ._. Btw thx fr advice but im debating heavilu brtween scouting cynthia and irre atm. Ur opinion?
>>
File: 1457234772409.jpg (28KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1457234772409.jpg
28KB, 480x270px
>>144019914
>he's literally bullied every time
>he's one of the most despised in the thread
>his team is shit, and people tell him so
>his waifu is shit, and people tell him so
>everything associated with him is instant garbage
>the thing that pissed him off was a false accusation
>>
I should've applied
>>
So my 2400 reflex Anael can fail to steal 20 times in a row against Veronica, but a 1380 reflex Luka can steal the ball from my 1300 reflex Raklet 4 times in a row.

Seems legit.
>>
>>144020957

Oh, I should have pointed out that the Veronica had only about 1200 reflex.
>>
>>144021105
Counter attack resistant?
>>
>>144021358

Zero. It's Colo 42. The game is just devoted heart and soul to beating me, and isn't afraid to cheat to do it.

I'm the same guy who was bitching earlier about how Guin can kill my GK without even touching her by abusing that super play bug that drops Raklet's HP by 90%.
>>
>>144021650
>colo
There's your problem, idiot.
>>
>>144021650
Shits annoying then you see people in esports OBVIOUSLY trying to abuse it by having elizabeth in the front line
>>
>>144020687
fuck you, Milky is great
I was just memeing as usual, I've said I'd stop posting a few times already yet I'm still here
>>
File: duck.jpg (6KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
duck.jpg
6KB, 200x200px
Hi there, I am Gio, nice to meet you.

Here I want to share my view about most overpowered players.
While it is only my opinion, still many players feel in the same way.
Tier Broken:

Duran - not much to say.

Choi - Tons of dmg, IC holder and amazing buff with pass. Do you think Bell is broken? Nope.

Virgil – Great HP reduction totem, can hold IC/EBM, great combat stats, Active heal, spirit which makes his active free, heal lane while pen. Do you think Beth is great? Nope, this guy is much more better.
Kirin - Probably most players haven't noticed it yet, but they will, there is 0 counter play to Kirin.

Tier OP or Almost Broken:

Miho - Not much to say, HP totem, AB burn, Active heal.

Vitos – Not much to say, overbuffed, he needs to be toned down.

Khirel - abnormal efficiency

Victoria - abnormal efficiency

Silk - abnormal efficiency

Lucian – abnormal efficiency, at least no Broken anymore.

This lis is not final and does not cover everything, just sharing my experience.

While entering this thread leave you hating/fanboy/"owner" style of thinking outside, stay open minded.

Here I will stop, I think I’ve covered most major issues.

PPS I am just a duck after all
>>
>>144022481
Where is silla and luka?
>>
>>144022675
Pleas cut off this Luka BS in my topic, feel free create new one. Thanks.
>>
>darkfags are reddit
Disgusting
>>
>>144022481
>btw I use Bell + thundermid + silla/luka/sharr
>>
>>144022835
Why? You are not being fair here.

You made a list of overpowered players and deliberately left out Luka and Silla for some inexplicable reason. They are the very worst offenders and belong near the top of your list right above Virgil and they have been a game-breaking problem for far, far longer than any other player on your list.

"Silla/Luka/Striker" is the crutch that most most of the cookie cutter players relied on for their free ride to galaxy. It is the frontline that has totally dominated this game for the past year and is also responsible for team building to become so stagnant. Both should have been nerfed 6 months ago to become mono-color totems and to prevent their pairing up with each other. Silla's penetration totem should have been light only, and Luka's Noble Heart should have been thunder only (and maybe have her ardor slot changed out).

A perfect frontline shouldn't exist. Silla/luka were both the cancer at the heart of the 100% pen OHKO metagame and simultaneously the best defense against it (45% free damage reduction for the whole team). They are the ultimate offense combined with the ultimate defense. They represent everything wrong with this game and the only reason they haven't been nerfed is because it seems 80% of the player base cannot get past diamond rank without them and the developers seem too afraid to touch them.

The free ride needs to end.
>>
Beatrice/Evylin/Linmay
Saramir/Neraizel/Meiran
Magnus/Khirel/Silk/Kiki
Jin

How does my mono WW team look?
>>
File: duckman.png (34KB, 722x414px) Image search: [Google]
duckman.png
34KB, 722x414px
>>144022481
moving onto the forums now?
>>
>>144022481
Hi Gio and nice to meet you. I would like to share my opinion with you because i found some things in your post that i would like to point out. By tier broken you mean that those guys are unstoppable? If you say yes then i will OBJECT and inform you as fast as light that there is no invulnerable player. Anyway, i would like to tell you that some players that you are referring are legends which mean they need to be strong since they are very rare to get like Duran,Choi e.t.c especially to duran and choi since both of them are S2 legend and like S1 legend they need to be strong to have some balance and not fill the whole forums,reddit like S1>S2 e.t.c. About the stones it's important to make some because many high leveled players have many stones (including unique) which will make your game harder. Believe me that some that are called Op like Miho are not as op as they say (not because that i hate her) but because i penetrated a lvl 60 evolved miho with my Yuri lvl 50 evolved (not EE) easily without any spirit stones equipped which means all characters have some pros and some cons. Focus on the game and fight until the end bro. There will always be some stronger people than you but don't worry because with their help you can become stronger. Also don't forget to read some more guides and have fun! Good luck.

P.S I didn't referred to others like Vitos,Kirin,Lucian e.t.c because i know they are hard but you can always find a way to defeat them for example Kirin is very fast and can shoot and paralyze your defense but if you have a strong attacker like kiki then you can penetrate him easily because he is not that strong (he is more speed card rather than power) or Vitos is strong but absorbs hp each time he shoots so make a strong defense and take him out.
>>
>>144023150
Hi there,
and i say no,
It is all about performance.

I'm sorry but i have no idea what are you talking about, and i'm pretty much sure that you either xD

Regards

PS To make it clear i'm Galaxy tier league player.

>>144022996
Because everything was already discussed. Silla-Luka-Striker is not the best for the most of strikers.
>>
>>144023314
Just change your name to Fred already.
The fact that you can so easily get the two players and get 100% pen with them means it is the best setup for every relevant striker. Every other setup requires either a legend or s2 player, they may be stronger but they're hard to get, you'd have to whale or be incredibly lucky to get the player you need.

By the way, you forgot a lot of major issues in your list, I'll list them out for you:
Leventor
Luka
Veronica
Cynthia
Lynia
Nerua
Or just eradicate thunder, piece of shit is just broken as fuck
There's more non-thunder players too that need nerfs too, but I'm listing the main problems, which you seemed to forget, thundercuck
>>
>>144023472
Thunder have great synergy, not like any of listed units are broken. William is stronger than Leventor, why you don't complain about him?
Yeah Veronica is pretty great now dues to pen nerf.
Cynthia can shine only in thunder setups still can fail to RNG 25%.
Lynia? Mikael also gives 3x25% totem why you don't complain about him?
Nerua - somewhat agree on this, she is superb for thunder.

From all this list i use only Lynia(considering to replace her for Victoria or Jacob) and Veronica (used even before pen nerf).

Overall i would say thunder have great synergy and great players, but not like they are are broken as players. Rest elements just have poor synergy overall but can outstand in something. For instance Ardor or WW have far more better backline.

Again dot get me wrong, here i list players which are obviously OP or broken on their own, You can just take any player from this list put the to any element team and they perform great.
>>
>>144023314
Maybe you mean for Kirin and Ravian frontline, but Luka could probably still be used on both. I just don't see how Luka can't be used on any frontline, specially with her lowering the entire backline speed by 35% by simply passing which gives more time to recover AB and have more chances to shoot again. Not even counting her overall good utility ..
>>
>tfw no point in posting because the bot discusses the game for you
>>
>>144023792
Not the Best, not like you can use them. Mostly this combo are good only for Shar/William - thats it. Rest will use if they drastically need silla ace or for no brain copy paste.
>>
>>144023314
>>144022481

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Rh8XvNPIHw

Are you really not going to address any of the clearly overtuned thunder units?
>>
Thunder is fine its just a poverty option for non iap
>>
File: tamedsharr.jpg (166KB, 619x727px) Image search: [Google]
tamedsharr.jpg
166KB, 619x727px
Is the fem batlheon event up or not?
i don't see an event notice in the shop.
>>
>>144025174
It is up, no notification in the shop though.
>>
>>144024935
Ahahaha
ahaha
aha
wow
Are you actually serious? Even whales use thunder.
>>
File: smug elin.png (1MB, 1277x718px) Image search: [Google]
smug elin.png
1MB, 1277x718px
>>144025174
should have been up by now.
maybe they realized they fucked up
>>
>>144025739
>>144025174
>I was going to spend $110 today
>read this
DODGED A BULLET
>>
Wow that legend pack sure is garbage
>>
>>144026146
Oh c'mon, it's a lot better silly anon!
>S1-S2, have a chance to get a legendary
>from 500k to 1 mllion gold
>retained the same price
See? Clearly a good offer!
>>
>>144026315
>getting a legend
>getting an s2
>getting an s2 legend
>1m worth 99bucks
golds so easy to gain too, why not make it like 20million
>>
>>144026315
I also have a chance to get a legend with 30 crystals.
It doesn't mean I will.
>>
>>144026315
give me a Renee already you fucking cuck
>>
>>144026734
But look, you can have way MORE chances and the pack gives looots of things!

Stop bringing good arguments or I will have to hunt your account.

>>144027053
I can guarantee that you will get her this month anon.
>>
>>144027267
Do it fag. I'm not afraid of you, piece of shit.
>>
>>144022481
>0counter to play Kirin
Well good thing Angela EE made it just in time.
>>
> GKs who can live off without Silla and on two totems

Who are they? Reason being is that I want to put Khirel in the backline and finally use that totem. I was thinking Raklet since I have the stones.
>>
>>144028467
Maybe Angela and Lucian, as both are good have can heal.
>>
Reminder to do your daily event mission!
>>
File: umi_and_nico_laugh_at_you_0.gif (3MB, 445x247px) Image search: [Google]
umi_and_nico_laugh_at_you_0.gif
3MB, 445x247px
>playing a game where everyone has the same team and ace.
>>
>>144029821
no one has the same team and ace as me though
>>
That GIoB89 sure is vocal on those forums as some kind of self appointed guru.

>Best score: 1602

He got one baby toe into Galaxy league once and never dared an actual battle in that league.

I am assuming he is a reddit celebrity?
>>
this purchase event sucks. At least make it a month
>>
>>144030285

>I am assuming he is a reddit celebrity?

Yes. There is no use arguing with the likes of him.
>>
>>144030759
its FUN___________________
>>
Does flat hp on stones get multiplied by %hp totems?
>>
patch preview when?
>>
>tfw no legendary striker

I'm never going to make it lads
>>
Griffith buffs when
make her the only striker to increase current total attack power with active
and make it 80%
>>
File: muh Fanservice.jpg (51KB, 740x416px) Image search: [Google]
muh Fanservice.jpg
51KB, 740x416px
>downloaded ArtBook content
>ThumbnailSeason3_out
?
>>
>>144032290
She is already broken anon
>>
>>144032342
>implying
This is the stupidest bait I've seen.
>>
>>144032503
is not
>>
>>144032724
She is.
As a broken tool.
Useless.
>>
Renee on rotation when?
>>
>>144032907
>>144032724
>all this falseflagging
>>
>>144033529
>implying
if she's not better than old sharr she's not good enough
she deserves only the best
>>
>ywn touch metatron's metas
>>
How do you cope with the feeling that you cant take you waifu to galaxy that you resort to using another striker?

I-I feel empty
>>
>>144037125
you fill your mid and backlines with cancer and princess carry her to the top
>>
File: WHAT.gif (2MB, 276x329px) Image search: [Google]
WHAT.gif
2MB, 276x329px
>Lucian GK
>Kiki/Virgil/Khirel
>Choi/Meta/Beth/Yuri
>Silla/Luka/Willy
>his choid killed my Meiran and Neraizel INSTANTLY
>his willy got to shoot 4 times to my Jin
>somehow I could make it to his frontline twice
>I killed his Lucian with my Beatrice with two shots
>MFW
>>
>>144037314
but BB isnt giving me anything but thunders and Uriel isnt helping after all the things i devoted to her
>>
>>144037732
>thunders
sounds like you're well on your way to a cancer mid to me
>>
>>144037125
Never abandon your waifu. The payoff will be much sweeter when you reach galaxy with her by your side.
>>
Why do Lucian users equip him with a reflex red stone on prism?
Wouldn't a defense thunder be better?
>>
>>144039453
Thunder defense is the best option, but it's not a big enough difference to make up for shit substats compared to ardor reflex or ww as.
>>
>sharr gets bonus damage against her weak element, thus removing any weaknesses

Why is this allowed? b
>>
>>144039453

Slightly better, but you want refexes on him for Colo so he can hold the ball.
>>
>>144040792
Same reason why Griffith does too.
>>
>>144040792
Shanti and Griffith have it too
>>
>BethMetaChoi mid
>legendary striker
>Khirel or Bell in the back
when will BB put a limit on legends allowed in a team in PVP?
>>
>want to get khirel's glorious elven dick to carry my team
>need nerua and kevin so my jin won't be critted every time
>can't replace magnus or kiki neither
>jin GK
WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO
>>
>>144042228
>when will BB put a limit on how much money you can pay in this pay to win game?

I hope you realize how stupid you sound.
>>
>>144042657
maybe this is why ppl have been memeing with him mid
>>
>>144042678
>btw i wasted gorillions to get every cancerous legend and max him :^)
Kill yourself. That shit shouldn't be allowed
Or make a system to avoid poorfags to face these shitters in league unless there are no poorfags in your respective league, and if so, the samish TA as possible.
Just like club battles, it's so unbalanced it comes to luck of not facing a full whale club, or quit every match. Fuck this shit system.
>>
>>144042746
But that's not efficient though.
And besides, I run Meiran/Neraizel/Silk in mid, can't use Khirel there, unless I remove Meiran, which I won't do because she's my waifu, can't remove silk for her active, and nera for her pass and because she helps countering meta and thunder mids.
Should I just remove Nerua and Kiki altogether and just get a fucking Lucian? Is he still relevant?
>>
>>144043608
You can try swapping between Magnus and Nerua depending on enemy striker and have Khirel take one of those places
>>
>>144043608
Thats why I said memeing, but yeah I'm in a similar situation. I want to put him somewhere for his totem but every other unit in place atm seems to important to remove
>>
>>144042945
there is
it called Diamond
>>
>>144043608
Guess that's a more sound idea.
I'll try that then, thanks, mysterious anon.
>>144043896
Team? We might have an idea you haven't considered, like that anon helped me.
>>
>>144043953
Teams really cookie cutter so its a bit embarrassing but the backline is Kevin-Miho-DQ-Jin-Lucian. I could possibly remove Miho but losing the health, reflex and heal is pretty big. If I remove anything else I start getting crit by everything ever since the nerf to Lucian
>>
>some autist here got a cum2us thread closed
B A S E D
A
S
E
D
>>
>>144044621
What? Saource?
>>144044513
Maybe DQ when not facing dark or WW?
>>
>>144044621
Which one?
>>
>>144044730
DQ is the ace so thats a no go unfortunately
>>
File: shill bullying.png (28KB, 863x217px) Image search: [Google]
shill bullying.png
28KB, 863x217px
>>144044730
>>144044735
https://forum.com2us.com/forum/main-forum/soccer-spirits/kuma-s-suggestion-box/1245304-current-major-issues-with-op-players/page15
they couldn't handle "jcuck"'s bants
>>
>>144044841
I see.
I don't know then, other options would imply taking away 30 CR and hp, or 25CR and CR.
Good luck anyways
>>
>>144044986
based af
>>
File: picture.jpg (956KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
picture.jpg
956KB, 1136x640px
Am i fucked if i go with a thunder team without having Bell/Leventor?
>>
>>144045425
>Ass
fuck you
>>
>>144045425
Glabanon made it to champs without them, getting further then that will be hard but by the time you get champs you should have enough d-stones to get either of them anyway
>>
>>144045425
>Asslad

I hate you so much right now
>>
>>144022882
Who's our resident darkfags?
>>
when will I get my Ass? I want the qtest legend
>>
>>144045502
What striker did glab anon use if he didn't have Lev?
>>
>>144046081
Blade, forgot to mention he didn't use any legends at all and also used Nute as gk
>>
>>144044986
just as well, that thread went on too long anyway
>>
I'm going to cum on Jkun!
>>
Patch preview when?
>>
>>144046748
w-why
>>
>>144047010
why not
>>
>>144047010
we gotta give him what he deserves
>>
>>144046812
tomorrow i'm guessing
>>
>>144047260
did I do something good?
th-thanks
>>
>>144047310
helped bully fred on the forums
>>
>>144044986
>millennial moderator closes the thread because of name calling
Can't make this shit up
>>
>>144045759
There's four in lolibutts but then again lolibutts is the reddit club so we shouldn't blame them.
>>
New leader of Lolibutts when. Denk is too inactive and weak.
>>
File: Do your free draws.jpg (247KB, 1283x722px) Image search: [Google]
Do your free draws.jpg
247KB, 1283x722px
>>144045792
Using your free pull during Asslad rate up 2 weeks from now
>>
>>144048297
And so it begins to crumble.
JK for president
>>
>>144048297
Make _Clop_ the new leader :^)
>>
>>144048545
fuck you
I wish I had her, she's the only s2 legend I care about and would try to squeeze into my team

>>144048547
how would JK lead 2 clubs?

>>144048297
please no, I'm only in Lolibutts for Denk
>>
>>144046812
>>144047274
Friday
>>
>>144048640
>How to make a club fall in less than 12hrs

Im all for it
>>
>>144048297
>yfw jcuck joined lolibutts to secretly take over
No wonder Denk is 2 days inactive.
>>
>>144048297
>level 3 Meeting Room
For what purpose? I hope Denk will reset the points later and put those points into Dining Room because what a bad decision.
>>
>>144048907
I only wanna be led by Denk though
If Denk quit, I'd leave lolibutts
>>
>>144048297
Denk needs to pass leadership over to someone stronger and actually active.
>>
>>144048990
>implying denk knows what he's doing
>>
>>144049321
>he
>>
>>144049407
everyone knows Denk is a cute boy
>>
>>144049097

Come back denk

You need to keep your shitter containment club contained
>>
>>144049140
He needs pass it over to someone with legend luck because I didn't get any legends with Denk as leader.
>>
>>144049558
>Soccerpug leads Lolibutts
>everyone gets Ass
>>
how much dick do i have to suck to get denk to come back
>>
>>144050041
SOCCERPUG AS LEADER WHEN
>>
How to make Sam/Noa viable without making them too overpowered for a free unit?

Would you add pen to one of their passives? Or crit damage? Or just buff their stats some to be on par with an EE'd 5* player?
>>
>>144050696
Make their passives scale with number of completed chains/book completion/number of evolved units, to the point where they're subpar compared to most strikers for most players but the strongest by far when every chain in the game is completed.
>>
More lore when?
>>
>>144051215

I like the scaling idea, but making them significantly stronger than 5 and even 6* strikers just means people won't bother using any, and just spam chains instead.

Put them in a place where they're on par with good 5* strikers, and give them the third stone slot. And make that slot something other than Ardor.

While we're at it, add in the final stone slot to the game. Make it hard to unlock. Make it require something like, several rainbow and BHS's, and maybe a new item that drops rarely from stone matches. And a lot of gold. Cheap enough that poorfags can afford to get it on a few crucial players, but expensive enough to give even whales pause before they unlock every player on their team.

Well, that or just add a seventh star, raise the level cap to 70. But then you have to grapple with the idea of needing to super train players with SIX STAR PLAYERS. Pretty horrifying.
>>
>>144050178
Fuck no, he's lucky but he's a shitter. The only one fit to lead is Pandregon but he's a thunderfag.
>>
>>144052535
i like jksmity in the best club

Better than that fucking guy who cums on pieces of paper that's for sure
>>
>>144052535
What's wrong with thunderfags?
>>
>>144052757
Who came on the paper? Pretty sure we dont know who it is
>>
File: 1460613099416.png (43KB, 872x816px) Image search: [Google]
1460613099416.png
43KB, 872x816px
>>144052838
We all know who did it [/spoiler]:^)))
>>
>>144052929
Fuck (You) I didn't do it
>>
>>144052838
Someone whose brother also plays based on the replies from the first
>>
>>144052535
Denk's the shitter.
>>
>>144052976
Dude who did it could post his SSN here, i wouldn't care.

It will always be you in my heart
>>
>>144052838
thought it was already confirmed CG did it
>>
>>144052838
It's obvious that Jkun did it.
>>
>>144053161
CG is bigger

>>144053141
Why
>>
>>144053091
Remember back in november when Denk was loved by everyone and hated by everyone? Nobody will ever reach Denk's level not even jcuck was known by name back then.
>>
File: 1426023387953.png (600KB, 624x480px) Image search: [Google]
1426023387953.png
600KB, 624x480px
>>144048297
I nominate the drawfriend
>>
Jkun, just fess up. We know you came on Milky. We can tell by that twink cock.
>>
>>144053379
I'm pretty sure I was known then, I was still hated by a lot of people back then, not as much as now though
https://boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/Jakenkun/page/6/
>>
>>144053664
Post the tip of your penis
>>
>>144053664
Only reason they knew who you are is because you kept replying to every club post saying you wanted an invite. You basically namedropped yourself until people noticed you and started to add you to their list. Don't ever reply to me again, you cuck.
>>
Jkun = Confirmed as webm autist until he posts his dick as proof
>>
>Only reason they knew who you are is because you kept replying to every club post saying you wanted an invite.
No one cared and knew until I was outed as the Anaelposter

>>144054289
>>144053753
>>144053652
(You)
>>
>>144054289
Why is everyone making Jkun a villain? I think it was pretty brave of him to show his love for his waifu to the public. Lolibutts needs a brave and bold person like him to become its leader.
>>
>>144054635
>>144054104
I'm not actually a cuck
>>
>>144054769
so you are the one who came on milky and irru
i knew it!
>>
>>144054635
>tfw i caused this entire mess by guessing your elaine ace
I feel responsible for ruining this thread.
>>
>>144055386
Thanks for ruining everything anon
>>
>found SIX FUCKING VONCHI USERS
>all of them had at least 4 legends
Fuck this fucking bullshit game
>>
I'll do you guys a favor, I placed my detective hat on and found out who's the new shitposters. The one doing the webm is one of the frogposters here but there looks like there are at least 3 people who posts frogs and I don't know the names of them. Now for the autist spammer, he's not new and has been here since the start of /ssg/ maybe even /mbgg/, just keep an eye on people who am in champs and higher at /ssg/.
>>
>Victoria has 50% buff for the most cancerous stat in the whole game
>literally, with another buff at 30% it'd be more balanced
>she's tanky as fuck with her 40% DR
>she can even revive the line with a crit
Nerfs when? This shit shouldn't be allowed.
>>
>>144056043

>Nerfs when? This shit shouldn't be allowed.

Around the time Thunder get their mid nerfed.
>>
>>144055965
i'm pretty sure jkun doesn't post frogs
>>
Best stones for Silk?
WWReflex/WWDecrease damage/Dark speed/Dark speed?
I don't have EC or Fontus for her.
>>
Jkun was just trying to revive /ssg/ with those 2 Milky and Irru webms guys. He is the hero /ssg/ needs.
>>
>>144057246
I'd rather let /ssg/ die, I dont care about this general much now
>>
>>144057361
shut up jkun and post more webms
>>
>>144057361
Now you know how everyone felt when you were shitting up the threads.
>>
> Tfw this will be the sixth season where I'm stuck in champs

I should kill myself. Unless Bell and Khirel are somehow enough.

>>144046245
> used

You mean uses. EE when.
>>
>>144057361
>jkun is being tsundere
muh dick
>>
>Jkun literally asking to be raped
>>
>>144058241
Shut up, I dont care about you cucks

>>144057906
I didn't do anything that bad though, it was just a little FUNposting
>>
Is there any S1 Legendary that isn't a striker that can carry you to Champs easily when paired with Jin?
>>
File: 1.jpg (188KB, 850x1275px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
188KB, 850x1275px
>>
>>144058609
Any legend on their own is easy as long as your team is solid. I've been doing it without any for a long time now
>>
>>144059087
Except Shu
>tfw got Shoe for my free legend
>tfw this Shoe could have been a Balth
>>
File: 1463570149397.jpg (147KB, 578x720px) Image search: [Google]
1463570149397.jpg
147KB, 578x720px
>>144058816
>>
File: 1404626116281.jpg (85KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1404626116281.jpg
85KB, 601x601px
>>144059276
>tfw got balth as my free legend
>tfw pulled balth 2 days later from free draw

My legend drawing luck is all used up on a fucking dupe
>>
>you'll never own sammy
>>
>>144059645
>he HAD a legend draw at all
Kill yourself, ungrateful son of a bitch.
>>
>>144059645
> Get bell with Dstones
> A few weeks after I hypermax her I get a Bell dupe from seasonal achievements.

My first legend that wasn't from the poverty box or from Dstones, and it's a fucking dupe I don't need.
>>
>>144059758
>>
>>144060069
>>144059758
>>144058816
D I S G U S T I N G
>>
File: snowball2.jpg (104KB, 600x839px) Image search: [Google]
snowball2.jpg
104KB, 600x839px
>>144060180
soft
>>
>snowball will never come back

it hurts to keep on living
>>
>snowball will never come back

It's a wonderful world.
>>
>>144060312
Disgusting
>>
>>144060458
He was too good for this game anyways.
>>
>>144058510
>Shut up, I dont care about you cucks

Y-you dont mean that

;_;
>>
>>144059603
Go back to bed faggot
>>
File: 1456945183250.jpg (167KB, 826x1169px) Image search: [Google]
1456945183250.jpg
167KB, 826x1169px
>>
>>144060978
>middle of the afternoon

u wot m8?
>>
File: CM0kxBoUEAAXWgi.png (473KB, 600x653px) Image search: [Google]
CM0kxBoUEAAXWgi.png
473KB, 600x653px
the artist who drew neetbell draws some cute stuff
>>
>>144062181
Nice!
Sauce?
>>
>>144062340
>asking for sauce when you're already given the artist
>>
File: CK5a-c3UEAA2SY0.png (463KB, 600x701px) Image search: [Google]
CK5a-c3UEAA2SY0.png
463KB, 600x701px
>>144062340
http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=2821983
>>144062564
no need to be mean anon
>>
No snowball does indeed suck a lot

Would've been great to have a few more new units drawn by him :c

I don't care about the super lewd part, I just miss him because of the qt thick girls he draws.
>>
>>144063138
>qt
Nice meme
>>
Reading about the art changes, neris changes and recall system make me want to quit this gay game 3 days after I started
>>
>>144063389
>neris changes
It benefited regular players. Whales were benefiting from the original neris far more than f2p players.
>recall system
Same as above. Whales who already had MSPU Magnus/Nerua/etc happily gave them up to effectively receive 5 litres.
>>
>>144063747
>Whales were benefiting from the original neris far more than f2p players
Nigger whales benefit from literally everything more than F2P.

Besides whales already have fully superbed units you moron, the only thing they whaled for back then were legends.
>>
>>144063861
>Nigger whales benefit from literally everything more than F2P.
So you're happy with even more features which increase that gap?

>Besides whales already have fully superbed units you moron, the only thing they whaled for back then were legends.
Not when original neris still existed
>>
>>144064019
>Not when original neris still existed
Are you retarded? Whales roll until they have everything. Thats the point of whales.
>>
>>144064243
>all whales have infinite resources
no?
>>
>>144064290
The only thing holding whales back were BL's and evo materials.

Besides you retard a thousand dollars in the old element tabs would get you fully superbed all non 6 star players of your element of choice easily.
>>
>>144064243
I'm the second or third biggest whale here, you're completely wrong. There's still many characters I've yet to MSPU.
>>
>>144063389
Neris were harder to get than they are now anyway. More common Neris now for money is great.
>>
>>144063138
At least he's better than reason, I'll give you that.
>>
Silk is truly the new Nerua
>>
I love Silla
>>
>>144025739
This stupid game with robots. One day i tried like 6-7 different emulators to run her, but she still refused to work.

>>144056535
WWreflex and steal, dark speed and ardor reflex. Or you can still go for your version, but atleast switch ww dec dmg for steal.
>>
>club points
hue
>>
>>144004258
>another /ssg/
>not in
>>>/trash/
>>
>He wouldn't suck dick for his waifu

What's your excuse?
>>
>>144025739
Wuts dis gaem?
>>
>>144064521
how many neetbux have you spent on this game kohai?
>>
>>144064539
My problem with current neris is it doesn't help me get units, which is what I need cos my draws have been garbage.

If I put together a 6* neris from scratch it only gets me 200k net profit, at the cost of 195 GP and taking up acres of box space, not to mention the capital I need upfront to combine them. It's some bullshit man.
>>
File: 1405763902327.jpg (38KB, 398x500px) Image search: [Google]
1405763902327.jpg
38KB, 398x500px
>>144060312
>>144058816
Perfection

>>144060180
Disgustingly delicious
>>
File: 2016-06-01 00.56.20.png (3MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-01 00.56.20.png
3MB, 2048x1536px
Rate my Jin.
>>
>>144069134
Sharr food/10
>>
If you try to procreate with a neo-human
Will you get electrocuted?
>>
>>144069774
As long as there are no hanging wires, you should be fine as long as there is no fisting.
>>
Dont die yet
>>
File: 1464025047343.png (1MB, 1189x1698px) Image search: [Google]
1464025047343.png
1MB, 1189x1698px
>>
File: Noa_buffs_when?.png (165KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Noa_buffs_when?.png
165KB, 480x854px
>>
>up to rank 1300 now
>still havent touched club once and playing casually
Game so fucking dead rofl

This is a joke
>>
>notice in events
>white screen when I open it
What's this ?
>>
>>144074238
That is what is known here as "normal".
>>
>>144074238
Can't read it either, maybe to do with the purchase event not showing up in shop
>>
>people are here

finally I can sleep..
keep the thread alive
good night guys.
>>
>>144074238
Check annoucements at the very bottom of the page, it's probably a broken link to the bug fix notice.
>>
>>144074356
good night anon, I hope to see you again tomorrow ;_;7
>>
>>144074413
I was hoping it would be something along the lines of "we realized we are too jewish and we lowered the points needed to get fembalth to 30k"

Clearly expecting any serious bug fixes or generosity from BB is too much.
>>
>no max superbed silla
>>
>Need 99 clover cheerleading assist
>where do I go?
10 ST or 20 ST?
>>
File: 32233_CS_1_6x_noise1_scale.png (3MB, 941x1412px) Image search: [Google]
32233_CS_1_6x_noise1_scale.png
3MB, 941x1412px
Is she, dare I say it, the absolute cutest?
>>
File: Tiffany.png (808KB, 724x1101px) Image search: [Google]
Tiffany.png
808KB, 724x1101px
how does art like this make it past QC?
>>
>>144076201
Are you implying that QC exists at BB/Com2Us?
>>
>>144075753
I see a nipple
>>
>>144076201
Looks perfectly fine for a 4*
>>
>>144076201
Tiffany is cute.
Please don't mind her spine injury!
>>
>>144075753
She's not cute
>>
>>144080308
t. jcuck, the person with the shittest taste who only likes generic vanilla whores such as Milky Way, who coincidentally are also liked by reddit
>>
>>144080463
Nice meme
>>
>>144004521
I do the same thing but I always check at 8/10
>>
>>144078016
>Understands anatomy.
>>
Does anyone else not like how the UI was categorized in to Player/Manager/Misc a few months ago?

I was never really bothered by having to skip to one or two pages to get through elementals when looking at my characters. Now whenever I want to train someone, the process is player tab > element tab > select character > back > misc > element tab > select misc characters. It's even more annoying now.
>>
>>144081319
I think its better
You dont HAVE to go through tabs, you can still look through every page if you want, its just there if you dont wanna skip through 10+ pages since tapping 3 buttons isn't a problem
>>
>>144075753
Why is she crying?
>>
>>144081681
Because i don`t have her maxed
>>
>>144081681
Cause she's never getting her virginity back
>>
>he thinks there's non-generic players in this game
>>
>he doesn't think silla is the best
>>
>>144081932
I think the fish is pretty unique.
>>
>>144081319
the UI is fucking abysmal in this game

I mean 12 character a page? Why is there even pages at all instead of one page you can scroll through? In-use characters are always at the front with no option to have them sorted with the rest of your characters. Can't filter by rarity. Can't filter all your units by element. To reposition units you need to remove one and place it in a new spot despite the functionality for repositioning being there.

And that's just the UI for units. It's not just this game either. It's like some absurd injoke that all mobage UIs have to be horrible to use. I've never seen a decent one.
>>
File: Irru.png (1MB, 726x1102px) Image search: [Google]
Irru.png
1MB, 726x1102px
>Irrumatio is the act of thrusting of the penis into the mouth of a partner, or between the thighs (also known as intercrural sex) or more rarely between the abdomens of two men.
>>
>>144083441
So that's why there's a webm of Irru being cummed on
>>
>>144083441
>anon learns a new word
So precious
>>
>>144083441
>being this new
>ruining the tag in the last part

Kill yourself. I bet you can't even get past sadpanda.jpg

Elaine balancing when? Also she needs boobs buffs.
>>
>>144085071
>I bet you can't even get past sadpanda.jpg

ooh cutting
>>
File: 1442544476702.jpg (79KB, 600x720px) Image search: [Google]
1442544476702.jpg
79KB, 600x720px
why wont you let me superb my silla bigballs
>>
>want fembalth
>kinda want to quit the game
I'm torn

either balls deep or gtfo
>>
>>144087610
do both
>>
Patch notes today right? Where are them at though?
>>
>>144088306
Friday anon
>>
There's a new notice up in Events but I can't seem to view it. Anything important in there?
>>
>>144087610
The skins pretty shit. Look at her eyes, first time I saw it on here I thought it was an edit lol.

The funny thing is I wouldn't mind spending that much if these bundles weren't so worthless. You could very easily do 1100 crystals worth of pulls and not get a single 5*. And what would that leave you with? $100 for a million gold and a single 5-6 box. Sure you could put it all into gold and scout, and you might get lucky and hit a legend. But you probably won't. And you wouldn't be able to get any season 2 units.

Bundles either need to be more generous or rates do before I'd ever consider spending any amount of money on the game. And I don't think you should either. Or revamp the millage system (again), 400 fucking rare summons for a random S2 with no chance of being a 6* is ludicrous
>>
File: 1461961129275.jpg (35KB, 445x604px) Image search: [Google]
1461961129275.jpg
35KB, 445x604px
>>144088467
Just kill me. And the major patch is supposed to be in june 8th
>>
>>144088629
It's not even sure for the major patch. It could be on June 22nd
>>
>reddit autist at it again
>>
you know Reddit autist won when people start mistaking normal posts for Reddit posts
>>
>>144088572
Yeah the legend box is... Eh...

Barely better than 10 chances.
>>
File: 756.png (857KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
756.png
857KB, 1024x768px
>wasted over 1k crystals on her last boosted weekend to no avail
>simply gets her on a free draw today

Thanks and fuck you BB!
>>
At what rank can you buy the expert package, and what are the chances of bb resetting them for season 3
>>
>>144093593
I'm pretty sure the expert pack just shows up after the intermediate one expires.
>>
U R I E L B U F F S W H E N ?
>>
>>144096339
Never stop asking
>>
>Uriel buffs next patch
>>
File: HMM4.png (42KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
HMM4.png
42KB, 300x300px
>uriel buffs
>remove her teamwide atb gimmick
>turn her into another "get stronger with each shoot"
>>
What if BB buffed Uriel?
>>
Uriel will get buffed
I can feel it in my bones
>>
I think BB should think about buffing Uriel.
>>
Uriel deserves some buffs to be honest with you
>>
you guys mean Griffith
>>
You guys mean Bora
>>
Uriel Buffs
>>
You guys mean Beatrice
>>
You guys mean Uriel
>>
>>144098313
Yes pls, change her god awful hp buff
>>
Buff fucking Uriel
>>
Buff Uriel fucking
>>
Sharr buffs when? I can't 1 shot Jin like I used to
>>
Fucking Uriel buff
>>
Fucking buff Uriel
>>
Where are the Uriel buffs Bigballs?
>>
Stay away from my Uriel poopball. We got enough shit variations of Vonchi.
>>
>plat to diamond
>Not a single loss
When did plat get easier, diamond to champs might be a cakewalk
>>
>>144092568
Lucker dog. Explode
>>
>>144092568
>Tfw saved up 1000 crystals for Angela
I'm scared
>>
>>144052535
>literal who thunderfag
>better than soccerpug
Soccerpug may be all hollywood and too good now, but he's definitely better than some self-namedropping, monotanda trash like you.
>>
>>144103052
Saved up 900 for elaine, I'm scared too
>>
File: unnamed.png (312KB, 551x310px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
312KB, 551x310px
>>144092568
lucky man.
>>144067680
goddess kiss.
cute girls and mecha. but battling is just two sides shooting eachother and you tap on a portrait once in a while to use a special.
girls are cute tho
had to download it from apkpure.
>>
>>144103524
Im at 600 right now for Asslad
hoping to get more over the course of the week before the 11th
>>
>>144103779
Just purchase the Legend Packâ„¢, it has loads of goodies for the low cost of $99.99. :^)
>>
>>144103779
I just breached 1,000 for the next time patricia comes up. I haven't even hit plat yet this season and about to buy a 30day, so I might have 2k by then.
>>
>>144103661
oh right, it's also in english for some reason even though it makes no sense since it's only out in korea i think
>>
>>144104180
I refuse to spend 100USD on a fucking phone game
The most your getting is 5 bucks
>>
>>144103052
had 1200, got drunk and accidently used 600 a couple days ago.
got patricia out of it, so i'm not too sad
>>
>>144104436
Lucker pupper.
>>
>>144104537
she's just so cute
>>
>>144104348
I pretty much feel this way, but since it's become the only game I ever really play lately, I could tolerate $50. Still haven't done it - $50 gets you dogdick.
>>
>>144104436
Fucking explode you disgusting sack of shit.
>>
>>144104798
She is.
And I'm an aspiring darkfag who only has one of three completely necessary s2 units.
>>
>>144104348
I'd like to take this moment to thank what little is left of based /ssg/ for talking me down from the $100 s2 pack.
The dollars wouldn't have actually hurt, but getting yet another shitose and some other crappo would've been devastating.
>>
>>144105740
Yea when you took a second to think about it it becomes obvious that pack was awful value

10 chances is tons better
>>
File: dark summer.jpg (267KB, 1280x505px) Image search: [Google]
dark summer.jpg
267KB, 1280x505px
>>144105449
you'll get there friend.
we'll all make it
>>
900 crystals is the best deal
unless you have shit luck
>>
>>144105862
please no
>>
>>144105862
nice
>>
>>144104436
pls, i dont want dark units at all because none of the s2 darks will fit in my rainbow team and meta will barely even feel it when i get her
340 D-stones away but need to prep 3 litres for her to be usable along with battlion or a 2nd TW
>>
>>144105449
yeah

I got a useless 75%-hypermaxed-Ronald waiting for it

and it'll probably take forever
>>
Is there space for mid Roina in current meta? I got her from draw some weeks ago and can't decide if I should invest in her. I'm on the lookout for Lucius because I like his skillset but Roina is waifu material. It's Shu for life if BB ever decide to make him not suck
>>
File: jkun.png (35KB, 834x598px) Image search: [Google]
jkun.png
35KB, 834x598px
based jkun
>>
what are the chances of getting a gatekeeper from the elemental matches
>>
>>144106184
It's like watching a shitposting supernova, seeing /ssg/ enter its death throes.

This is the end times, brothers.
>>
Why are you people not saving your stones till after S3? Just wait till December or something when a bunch of new chars will be out.
>>
>>144106184
Several people took the time to write thought-out replies to this pasta. Never change reddit

>PPS I am just a cuck after all
>>
>>144105862
>ronald EE was supposed to usher this in
>he's fujofied in this mostly fairly fun drawing
>no stink lines coming off pajheet
>random other guy
>>
File: 1463624543956.jpg (1006KB, 1273x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1463624543956.jpg
1006KB, 1273x1800px
never fear a6012 i am here. I wrote a beautiful poem for you. Thank you for being so based.

Do you have Samone you love?
Samone you hold true?
Because I Noa have one
I Noa love you.
Why do you seem shocked?
Do I Muspel it out?
I find it shocking myself
Ustiel have some doubt.
You're as angelic as Beth
And as holy as Mikael
I would follow you anywhere
Even to hell
And if things became Iggy
And the world turned against us
If your enemies had found you
Then they had Fontus
But you're Sill a little playful
You can tempt me like Lilith
You make me want to shout
"Here we go!" Like Griffith.
are my Duke
You are my Sage
Veronica's got nothing
Cause' you're center stage
You are my Hiro
The Bell of my ball
With you by my side
I'll survive any fall.
When I Lukat you,
I think I can fly
You make me wanna jump
and touch the Sky.
I feel stronger than Hercules
And wiser than Jin
Even if I'm Lucian
I Beta could win
You can make me feel Lucid
And calm my Vivid Fear
Alkyde do anything
As long as you're here
And I'm not half-done
I still Avnore to say
Even when there's a Raklet
I feel like Milky Way
How can you Beatrice amazing?
I love Evylin you are!
I know I can Lia on you
You are my Sharr
You are Shura unique
An Angela from above
Verister anyone else who can
make me feel this in love?
Malcolm you do this
You're Robin my heart.
But I don't really mind
Oh Will I am tired
And running out of time
EVann I'll have to stop
It's getting harder to rhyme.
Like Celus and his chair.
I will build us a Cassiel
Right here on this scene
And in this grand pAlice
You'll be the Death Queen
And all that oppose us
Will do so in Vayne
We will show them the power
Of our affection chain
So Nari we gonna do it?
I'm waiting anxiously for your voice
Sammy your reply
So that I can know of your Choice
But no matter what you say
Know my feelings Von cheat
I'll love you forever
Even if it'll be incomplete.
>>
>>144106835
Jheet at least looks like a little stinker here, so I think it's pretty ok.
>>
>>144106835
i think that's balth
and the guy on the right is death, he's on lynbell's card
>>
>>144107118
I meant dude on left.
Thought dude on right was original dark emperor of comedy vitos.
>>
>>144106107
victoria/lia/roina
>>
>>144107310
I think that's supposed to be Skada
>>
File: tumblr_o5spvevfL71szkwc6o1_540.jpg (73KB, 540x432px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5spvevfL71szkwc6o1_540.jpg
73KB, 540x432px
>>144107310
ah.
that person likes drawing vitos like that.
she probably is a fujo, because only they do that kind of stuff
>>
File: 14231.jpg (79KB, 418x636px) Image search: [Google]
14231.jpg
79KB, 418x636px
>she will never ever be yours
>>
>>144106262
based on my shitty luck, 1 every half a year.
>>
>>144107793
don't lose hope! You can buy her from dshop when s3 starts in 2017
>>
File: 1464501834385.jpg (45KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1464501834385.jpg
45KB, 600x600px
> tfw no bell
>>
>>144107793
>bb will never put her on rotation again just to further bully dark
>I won't be able to kill myself in peace after blowing all my crystals trying to get her with BOOSTED RATES
>>
>>144106106
Don't forget they nerfed orses, his affection chain, into oblivion as well.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-01-14-51-03.png (291KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-01-14-51-03.png
291KB, 800x480px
>tfw UICW

I just wanted a TB so I can run Blade for funsies once in a while.
>>
>>144106996
This gets me so hard, picture is nice too.
>>
File: 57176457_p0.jpg (2MB, 1536x2500px) Image search: [Google]
57176457_p0.jpg
2MB, 1536x2500px
>>
>>144108597
Jesus dat pass stat.
>>
>>144107793
Does she get mad if you pull her horns?
>>
File: Screenshot.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot.png
1MB, 1280x720px
This has to be the highest TA I've seen yet
>>
>>144110138
Did you win, anon?
>>
>>144110138
>merian
>not victoria
so close yet so far
>>
>>144110138
>silla getting replaced on teams over luka
>>
File: level.png (36KB, 507x176px) Image search: [Google]
level.png
36KB, 507x176px
I'm tired. Why can't i purchase EXP booster? For 25 demstones...
I saw it once in shop really
>>
>>144110740
>>silla getting replaced on teams over luka

I noticed a lot of whales testing the water with Baltheon, and some were replacing silla while others replaced Luka. Most of them are too cowardly to not run a silla ace so I often saw Luka bumped out over Silla.
>>
File: bell meta meiran.jpg (295KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bell meta meiran.jpg
295KB, 1280x720px
>>144110138

I saw a few of those Bell/Meta/Meiran lines in 13K+ teams this week.

I blow right though it and was curious what it's goal was. It isn't tanky at all, nor it is hard hitting.
>>
>>144112084
Is that even supposed to be a pvp team?
>>
>>144106184
>Irru
>Milky
Retard
Was the thread deleted? Can't find it
>>
>>144112347
A bunch of redditors were tricked into writing long winded responses.

Mods had to delete the thread out of embarrassment
>>
>>144113286
>tfw didn't see it
I wanna see anon mess with redditors with my name
>>
>>144113286

Was Gio the duck one of them? That was his own copy pasta.
>>
>>144113421
https://www.reddit.com/r/soccerspirits/comments/4m2kcr/current_major_issues_with_op_players/
>>
Are we invading Reddit now?
>>
>>144113545
>wounder
>topic caster
>comets

I can't wait for this hot new copypasta
>>
>>144113545
>Yeah I don't know how people don't recognize the fact that he simply does more pure damage than mono thunder Leventor even while being a "utility" striker...
>Kirin - broken, you mean your backline is so weak it can't handle Kirin. Have you heard of Nikita? Sammy? Jury?
Can you guys not call me bronze anymore when there's people like this
>>
>>144114115
Those are the guys you fight in league and don't ever bother glancing at your screen while doing so because you know you won't lose.
>>
File: 1406777211396.jpg (17KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
1406777211396.jpg
17KB, 292x257px
>>144114115
Just put Jury infront of Kirin, he will kill himself
>>
>>144114337

My favorite was:
>Well... Nerua + Lucian pretty much counters Kirin. :P
>>
Sup a7785, could you post your Ravian's stones if you're around?
Thinking of using her this season, but limited on littres so I don't want to dump them on her if she's gonna be useless.

>>144112084
I'm pretty sure that Lia's supposed to go mid.
And I suppose the whole purpose is to give mid extra reflex as well as Meiran buffing the whole team with maximum benefit in a long drawn out game.

Meiran is tanky enough, but I find Bell underwhelming as a legendary now. Damage can easily be replicated by others, and her totem can easily be replaced too.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-01-23-00-50.png (503KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-01-23-00-50.png
503KB, 960x540px
Second in a row, wtf.
Do your dailies I guess...
>>
>>144114902
That Kirin guy's whole post has to be trolling or he's worse than bronze. I don't know which is more likely.
>>
File: Ravian Stone.png (989KB, 1537x861px) Image search: [Google]
Ravian Stone.png
989KB, 1537x861px
>>144114910

She need crit rate. If you can get her to crit reliably, her damage isn't bad at all. And she'll basically be near full health all the time with the heals from her stone.

I do have trouble against Isillia/Virgil/Cheetos line up.

I use her because she was my first striker and the loli skin is 10/10.
>>
CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT SHU LACKS? IS HE UNABLE TO KILL HIS TARGETS? HOW HIGH IS HIS DRIBBLE? DOES ANYONE HAVE VIDEOS OF HIM IN ACTION? PLS ANSWER
>>
>>144116227
>those substats
>>
>>144116358

I swapped out Serestia for Shu. He performs fine. His damage is slightly lacking for a legendary attacker. He has trouble penetrating double CM mids. He also occasional lose the ball due to his shit reflex and only having 63% CAR. His AI is also a bit too passive, if he has slightly less health than the opponent, he will refuse to penetrate, even though he could kill the target easily.

My line is Kevin/Shu/DQ/Jin with Angela GK.
>>
>>144116227
Not that guy, but do you have any point on Spawn then? 5/5/3/5?
Does that even work without those godly substats?
>>
What does the Notice thing in the event page say? It wont load for me.
>>
>>144116227
>Those stone substats
Holy fuck, how much did you reroll?
And how much crit do you tend to have on her?

Also, I'll be honest, the main reason I'm thinking of using her is the loli skin, and she also synergizes well with Silk ace I suppose.

The only thing I am worried about are Isillia lines, but she isn't too common I guess thanks to her being an average GK now.
>>
>>144116669

>Not that guy, but do you have any point on Spawn then? 5/5/3/5?

Yes, I run 5/5/3/5. Most of my opponents also have very good stones and my other strikers that I compare Ravian with also have equally good stones. Ravian is definitely a viable as a striker with proper investment.
>>
>>144116670

It's just a blank page. They made the link before they finished uploading it I guess.

It will probably be an apology for the bugs and maybe a clarification on the baltheon skin questions and complaints they are flooded with.
>>
>>144116895
Ah OK, I thought it was my phone being a piece of garbage for some reason. Thanks for clearing that up.
>>
>>144116794

>Holy fuck, how much did you reroll?

I rerolled some stones, but most of my good stones I got from combining and stone matches. I have acquired over 800million gold and most of that is spent on getting a good set of striker stones for every striker.
>>
>>144116630
Thanks man. I'm debating whether or not to keep him
>>
>>144116865
Are you running a Shura/Metatron/Ravian line?
Also since you said that you have other strikers to compare her too how does she compare against Beatrice? I'm building Ravian as my second team striker and was wondering if it was worth it.
>>
>>144116670
it's this
https://www.withhive.com/help/notice_view/16030
>>
File: sherlock.jpg (35KB, 342x329px) Image search: [Google]
sherlock.jpg
35KB, 342x329px
>>144117382
>30 other known issues
>>
>>144117158

Shura/Balth/Ravian.

Beatrice hit harder on the first shot, but she can have trouble ending a match and Lucian is really popular, so she's worse off at the moment.

Ravian's damage is fairly consistent.
>>
>>144117492
>fixed an issue where dark teams were winning more than intended
>>
>>144110740
I would replace Silla in a heartbeat if there was a good Ardor/Light ace.
>>
Has anyone else had auto matches where a.i. does fatal mistake almost on every move in one match. Not using actives, suiciding when there's a 100% success option. It literally looks like it's doing everything it can to lose the match, i mean EVERYTHING.
>>
>>144117492
Sometimes I'm able to steal and then do another action. It's slightly different from the superplay bug because I don't kill or deplete anyone's HP. I just get another action, that also a bug, right?
>>
File: 1463164290384.jpg (271KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
1463164290384.jpg
271KB, 1334x750px
>>144117548
I was aiming for something like this with that line I mentioned. Not my picture.
Have you ever tried this kind of setup, if so why did you swap?
>>
>>144116630
Do you run DR or HP in Angela's dark slot?

I'm working on mathing out her effective health, but figured I'd ask what you're running.
>>
>>144118117
No if you steal with your frontline you're supposed to get another action
If you steal in the mid or back you'd move to the next line and get another turn but since there's no line after your front, it gives you another turn
>>
>>144118117

No, it's a feature.
>>
>>144117115
Fair enough, I just haven't been fortunate enough with stone substats thus far.

Thanks for posting, strongly considering investing in her now. Just waiting to see what they give us for the major patch before doing anything else. Hopefully they won't delay the patch even further.
>>
>>144118315

Also if your steal attempt kills the player, you may or may not get a followup action. The steal needed to be successful (reflex based) before the fatal steal damage was calculated.

Either way you end up with the ball, but sometimes you will have a full bar after sometimes you don't.
>>
>>144118307

HP. Angela's vit stat is lower than average and she has no built in HP boost unlike Lucian.
>>
>>144119272

If you are using Kevin as a defender your Angela is getting affection hp which makes up for the lack of Lucians hp totem.
>>
>>144119272
Thanks, that's pretty much what I arrived at.

I haven't seen one in a game yet, so didn't know how much the desirability of dr changed once her passive fell off.
>>
>>144119513
his angela has like 2.5k hp in home matches, which is still pretty low. and chains aren't active in away matches if you care about winning those
>>
>>144119964
I please you, add DQ in this lane and Vitos will cry trying to kill Angela.
>>
>>144120376
he already said his line
>>144116630
>My line is Kevin/Shu/DQ/Jin with Angela GK.
>>
>>144120376

>I please you, add DQ in this lane and Vitos will cry trying to kill Angela.

I already run DQ, I don't have problem with Vitos.

The most dangeorus one is Vonchi, due to his speed and my line is slow as molasses. Even if he hit for peanuts and can't crit worth a shit, he will eventually start hitting really hard once he get to 4~ stacks. Although I usually end most games before it get to this point.
>>
achievement reset when
>>
>>144117382
>superplay bug will be fixed
FINALLY
>>
I hope Linmay is getting fixed too.
>>
>>144121208
what's there to be fixed?
>>144120832
Hopefully soon, but since BB already went full jew, I seriously doubting.
>>
>>144121362
Her skill doesn't proc when it should. They said they were fixing it a couple of patches back.
>>
>Superplay bug will be patched before Alice re-release
fuck man, how the hell can you do Alice since %hp damage got nerfed to the ground?
>>
>>144121362
>what's there to be fixed?

They temporary had to disable her healing passive due to a GK glitch. Considering this was the skill that her EE upgraded it was a slap i nthe face fro mthe devs to disable it jus ta weeks weeks later.

She should be healing when the enemy try to steal the ball from her but she isn't. The devs said they would fix it "next major update" but this bug is dragging out like everything else.
>>
Is this game any good? Think of starting playing it.
>>
>>144121569
>>144121821
It says it proceeds with a pass and a penetration. Not on steal.
They nerfed that, and already fixed the skill when she used to heal only with a pass and not on pen after they fixed the on shot heal.
I'd like it to proc on steal though.
>>
>>144121771
brute forcing it, they didn't heal much compared to others last I remember
>cant brute force with Bell anymore
I'm glad I have a Jean friend though
>>
>>144121946
It should proc when she's attacked and right now it's only when she's getting penetrated but it should also proc when they are trying to steal the ball from her.
>>
>>144121771
let it go, Alice is gone forever
>>
>>144121945
It's pretty fun, just be sure to pick a good waifu
>>
>>144122128
>protection of the ruin guardian
>recovers 20%hp and 10% of the action bar of allies within the position with a pass or WHEN BEING PENETRATED
Read the skill first, faggot. They nerfed it, and that's it. BB fucked us up again.
>>
>>144122284
Any list of the waifus?
>>
File: 2015-06-04 15.04.32.png (984KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
2015-06-04 15.04.32.png
984KB, 1280x720px
>>144121771
i'm always grateful that i wasn't a total shitter who couldn't beat her match. must feel awful to not have her
>>
>>144122334
you just need to know all the snowballs but Saramir and all of the 5* Reasons are trash
https://ssherder.com/characters/
some characters in here aren't obtainable though
>>
>>144122334
http://soccerspirits.enygmatic.net/#/characters

Set the filter to female and rarity to 5 and 6 if you want an esports waifu.
>>
HERES THE REAL QUESTION /ssg/:
are backlines all about preventing OHKos or cancerous healing?
>>
>>144122681
Both
>>
>>144122681
both
>>
>>144122681
both
you wanna prevent a OHKO and 2HKO
>tfw Isillia has trouble surviving a shot from Leventor
>>
>>144122681
Both.
>>
>>144122302

It was too hard to fix without glitching the GK, so they just said "we meant pen all along. Yea."

Maybe the fix for superplay will be change to "chance to attack twice when penetrating". If it no longer triggers on a steal they no longer need to look into how it fucks up GKs. Done.
>>
File: linmay patch notes.jpg (73KB, 898x248px) Image search: [Google]
linmay patch notes.jpg
73KB, 898x248px
>>144122302
>Read the skill first, faggot. They nerfed it, and that's it

Read the patch notes again. It is temporary.
>>
>>144122302
It wasn't nerfed, it's temporarily disabled. They said they'll fix it soon.
>>
>>144123482
>>144123556
>implying they'll make it proceed on steal again
We all know BB are thunderfaggots, they won't allow it.
>>
>>144122906
>"chance to attack twice when penetrating"

This kills the Wugue.
>>
Are the dark gks actually good if you have all the Dark S2?
>>
>>144123758
You need like 3 S2 units to make them work.
>>
>>144123758
dark is permanently dead, just quit if it interest you
>>
>>144123642
Wugue? Who is she?
>>
>>144123642
I get happy whenever the game matches me up against him, lets me bring out my CoD team and win in 2 minutes
>>
GUYS
I HAD AN IDEA
SILK IN FRONT
HOW WOULD THIS BE?
>>
I was considering the expert package as people have been trying to convince me it is good value (1450 crystal, 1,1 million gold, 200 DS, 3 @ 6* rare stones).

In Canada it is $139, and I noticed with the baltheon skin that it says "$99 = 110,000 points" and has no relation to exchange rates.

If the point gain is indifferent to currency, does that mean the one $139 pack would be enough to qualify for the skin? Or would it secretly only turn to $99 US on their end and see it as only 110,000 points?
>>
>>144125816
K I R I N B O Y S
>>
>>144125865
I don't think one $139 purchase is not enough
Canadian dollar fixed when? Trudeau removed when?
>>
>>144126108
Russian dollar fixed when? Its grew up and do not want to lower down.
>>
>>144123758
Throw in a Duran in there and it might be good but they're still shit compared to other GKs
>>
>>144126369
They can counter Dumbonchi.
>>
>>144126108

it is the wording on it:

>"The acumulated value will have no relation with exchange rates, and wilkl only be based on ingame product price"

In-game product price is $139 and according to their chart that gets you 143,000 points.

But if they are lying and they really do convert the currency back to $99 US, then it would only be 110,000 points and there is no indication that you have enough poitns or not.

The skin is only awarded at the end of the event. If you didn't spend enough you miss out, and you have no way of knowing if you spent enough.
>>
>>144126851
>>"The acumulated value will have no relation with exchange rates, and wilkl only be based on ingame product price"
didnt notice that bit, you should get enough points with one purchase then

>The skin is only awarded at the end of the event
why? thats stupid
>>
>>144127143
Probably being used as a way to check for refunders honestly.
>>
>every tournament in plat has 2 people with at least 4 legends in their team
why is this allowed
>>
File: 14577934535260.jpg (23KB, 604x437px) Image search: [Google]
14577934535260.jpg
23KB, 604x437px
>>144128008
>refunders
:^)
>>
/ssg/'s NEW president hates filthy refunders.
#RemoveRefunders
>>
File: wugue.jpg (298KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
wugue.jpg
298KB, 1280x720px
Wugue what the hell happened to your club team?
>>
>>144128372
maybe if they didnt pull shit like this baltheon skin
>>
Might as well buy itunes accounts in the corean blackmarket and use the CC associated with the accounts instead of refunding. Top tiers whales don't actually send their money, they use stolen cards and some times become drug dealers for easy cash
>>
Hi here is my Angela vs Isillia comparison. Because i know nothing about reedit formatting I've uploaded it to google docs.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dszWfFkDjd07gk7G1HlY9n7Vf5qhdd2Zq23uWyo3Q5o/edit?usp=sharing

If you find any mistake, please inform me.
>>
>>144128120
i didnt have a single issue climbing to diamond with Silla/luka/sharr

also what the hell happaned to discord
>>
>>144129634
DUMB COOKIE CUTTER
>>
File: 10.png (112KB, 370x320px) Image search: [Google]
10.png
112KB, 370x320px
Hi there, I am Jkun, nice to meet you.

Here I want to share my view about most overpowered players. While it is only my opinion, still many players feel in the same way.

Tier Broken:

Duran - not much to say.

Choi - Tons of dmg, IC holder and amazing buff with pass. Do you think Bell is broken? Nope.

Virgil – Great HP reduction totem, can hold IC/EBM, great combat stats, Active heal, spirit which makes his active free, heal lane while pen. Do you think Beth is great? Nope, this guy is much more better.

Kirin - Probably most players haven't noticed it yet, but they will, there is 0 counter play to Kirin.

Tier OP or Almost Broken:

Miho - Not much to say, HP totem, AB burn, Active heal.

Vitos – Not much to say, overbuffed, he needs to be toned down.

Khirel - abnormal efficiency

Irru - abnormal efficiency

Milky - abnormal efficiency, almost game breaking

Victoria - abnormal efficiency

Silk - abnormal efficiency

Lucian – abnormal efficiency, at least no Broken anymore.

This lis is not final and does not cover everything, just sharing my experience.

While entering this thread leave you hating/fanboy/"owner" style of thinking outside, stay open minded.

Here I will stop, I think I’ve covered most major issues.

PPS I am just a cuck after all PPPS Milky EE When
>>
>>144129439
>angela vs isillia
Angela is cuter
Angela is sexier
Angela is female
Angela is strong
Angela is S2
Angela is best.
Winner: Angela
There, did it without even thinking too much.
>>
>>144129906
Why... do people post these kind of post? Can they at least try even provide a constructive point of view. Or are these troll post. Where's your /s?

Quite frankly these are literally only your opinion. And the only people who feel remotely similiar are those who haven't bother to think of an answer.

Virgil Great HP reduction totem - Yes okay that's called having a passive that's not dealing damage. Can hold IC / EBM. Yes a lot of units have ardor slots too like Yuri. Active heals and because he can pen. Yes. So just kill him with your bloody striker how is this concept so hard to wrap around?

Miho - Not much to say?

What kind of response is this. Miho has low natural reflex and very little room to build. She will easily return the ball to opponent once attacking. Also her AB has been nerfed. Stop beating on her without knowing anything Jon Snow.

Vitos - overbuffed

One of the lowest total base stat unit in the game.

Khirel - abnormal efficiency. You mean he runs through your weak team.

Irru - abnormal efficiency. You mean he kills your bronze team.

Milky - abnormal efficiency. Nerfed over and over and over and over. Game breaking how? Players put a lot of focus on buffing their Milky that's why she seems strong but the same can be said for a variety of units.

Victoria - abnormal efficiency. You mean she's killing you because your team is poorly designed. She's a solid unit with the best reflex totem. The totem is only reflex but lacks secondary numbers.

Lucian - abnormal efficiency. You must be running a really weak beatrice.

Kirin - broken, you mean your backline is so weak it can't handle Kirin. Have you heard of Nikita? Sammy? Jury?
>>
>>144129906
You aint Jkun, copypasta.
Also
>vitos
>broken
HAH
>>
>>144129439
I know you have come to spam reddit, but this analysis is pretty shit.
>>
STOP
>>
>>144129906
I think the problem is not only "broken" players. IMO the problem is that 75% of players are way to weak = no conter to "broken" players.

(Let my Choi alone rant) What if a guy only has Choi and Jin legends? Ofcourse he need Choi to be strong because he can help your team alot and he is season 2 Leader Legend! Not a striker who can shot or a GK who is supposed to hold the ball only. He is a fucking leader like Bell so I expect from leaders to be flexible and usefull for alot of tasks. (rant end)

How about creating some way to conter Choi or Duran in PVP? Even Meta with Battalion can shut IC Choi down alot... why think only about NERFS!? how about thinking about BUFFS for underused players? PVE is hard enough for non endgame players. Just set the heal nerf to 75% again and we will be fine.

Don't get me wrong maybe the players you mentioned deserve tiny nerf like they nerfed Lucian. That is fine but we don't need nerfs which makes players useless.
>>
>>144129439

>assumed every shot is a crit

This guy is a fucking moron.

The biggest difference between Angela and Isillia is in their CR.

Angela can not only stack more CR due to better stone slot, she keep it regardless of her HP.

Isillia loses a large chunk of her DR AND CR when she drop below 50%. Angela only lose the DR.

Meaning Angela is much more likely to remain alive after taking a damaging first shot.
>>
>>144129969
>Angela is cuter
wrong
>Angela is sexier
Isillia isn't for lewding
>Angela is female
Isillia is too
>Angela is strong
Isillia will be buffed soon
>Angela is best
wrong
she may be the best gk, but she's not a great girl
>>
Stop wipeing thread!
>>
It's really hilarious to see everyone accusing thunder of being OP when a Kiki, which everyone has, runs a rapetrain through them.

When a Virgil can pen, get his active off to win the game, and there is absofuckinglutely nothing that thunder can do in response to that.

When their GK dies in two shots to ANY proper striker. No, Uriel and Hiro do not count as proper strikers. They are joke strikers, like all of Thunder's strikers sans Leventor.

When Metatron exists to give constant AB advantage, which mono thunder can never have.

When they absolutely need fixed setpieces to achieve their synergy...which results in the same goddamn performance as the rainbow cookie cutter team you are using. Because let's face it, you're complaining about thunder because somehow, their synergy is beating your multi-legend rainbow sludge of a team and IT'S JUST NOT FAIR.

Look. If you want nerf thunder down, fine. They are strong. People are lazy to use counters. I get it. But you better nerf rainbow along with it. Cause guess what? There are more rainbow teams out there. And they're on the same tier as thunder. Shocking, wouldn't you think?
>>
>>144130346
Jkun pls, I like Isillia too but Angela is also a great girl
>>
>>144130208
One more wrong buff and /ssg would get new cancer like it was with Lucian and Vitos. Dad-tos still sucks cause Isiillias are still best GK
>>
>>144130445

Thunder needs nerf or other elements needs buff

Honestly, a full thunder team is truly annoying and strong. Nerua alone buffs too much thunder units:
- Teamwide thunder buffs: 20%HP and def
- Full thunder teams use her ace which on the top of her two buffs gives further: 35%reflex and HP
Nerua alone buffs HP twice, reflex and def. How is this supposedly balanced? Chitose, Patricia and Magnus doesn't even come close to her, specially Chitose. Not forgetting the fact she also gives CR/CAR to the backline.

Cynthia has huge critical damage and hits a lot, global slow as a passive and an active that can make it even worse for the enemy team, Bell always hit hard and have good buffs for the position and has an active that can combo with Cynthia's active. Luka is seem everywhere now:
- can equip IC
- she has good speed stats
- debuff position speed by 35% on pass which helps a lot to confront backlines, on the top of her being fast
- as if what I said before wasn't enough she also gives 20% crit to position
The worst is probably the fact she can equip IC, is fast and 35% slow on pass. Her speed stats and slow on pass probably needs a nerf.

Nerua is probably one of the biggest issues when related to thunder, there are people who run her ace with just the top 4 thunder units because of how good Nerua + her ace is. Nerua should be reworked or totem unit for other elements buffed to her level. And let's not forget those Leventor + Veronica combo which lowers so much defense of backlines .... at least they made Nikita position buffs usable for any element otherwise she would be another unit for a full thunder team.
>>
>>144130505
I meant in comparison to Isillia
her outfit, belly and legs are the best part about her
>>
File: 20160601_154420.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20160601_154420.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
Go easy on me Soccerpug
>>
>>144129906
If Kirin is in "Broken Tier" where's Vonchi lmao?
>>
>>144130841
God-tier.
>>
>>144130730
I really want to use my Isillia but its depressing watching her get bullied so hard by leventor every second game.
>>
File: hook.png (86KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
hook.png
86KB, 625x626px
>>144131006
>leventors in every game
>not Vonchis
>>
>>144129439
Holy fuck, this GioB's Angela analysis triggers me.
>>
>>144131337
>analysis
you probably mean bronze posting
because that guy is literally stupidf
>>
>>144129439
Angela's heal does count herself. It can also proc multiple times depending on how many target is being shot at. In a standard GK + Defender situation, she will heal for 20% (10% in pvp). If co op defense procs, she'll heal for 30% (15% in pvp).

The biggest difference between her and Isillia is in their CR. Isillia loses a large chunk of DR and CR after taking a damaging hit, Angela only lose part of her DR. She can be built to make sure all subsequent shot doesn't crit again and survive for a really long time.

She also scale better with HP totem, since she has Pen resist and Crit damage reduction, which are hard to acquire defensive stats.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTjSKoSQ54k

You can see in this video, just how long Angela can survive "regular" shots.

I have Isillia/Zibroi/Jin and soon Angela hypermaxed and Angela is far tankier than my Isillia.
>>
>144131476
I knew the redditautist was the discordautist
how can you be this fucking autistic? I bet you're the cumautist too
>>
File: thunder team from last night.jpg (303KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
thunder team from last night.jpg
303KB, 1280x720px
I notice a lot of people griping about "out of control thunder" but I have only met one thunder team this season (pic related, and it went down in 3 minutes). This season there are only 4 thunder teams in the top 50.

Last season I saw a few in low champs and then the dropped off the closer you got to galaxy. They made up what? 15% of teams in the 2400+ range?

Why is reddit so freaked out over thunder? They are good but meta/choi and even silk teams seem to be outnumbering them this season.
>>
>>144131337
>"""analysis"""

he's a thundercuck who unironically says that no thunder unit is broken
>>
>>144103504
>Pandregon
>literal who
Let me tell you this so you can remember him, he's the sole reason Lolibutts is alive not even Denk who is dead can do this.
>>
>>144131873
pandregon didn't do anything though
Otsalb's team is much better than his
>>
>>144131659

I loved his comment the other day in his "list of overpowered players" thread. People kept mentioning Luka and giving him a hard time for leaving her off the list.

>If you want to talk about luka start your own thread!
>>
>>144129439
Isillia eternal waifu

who cares about angela when you have that cute angel
>>
>>144129906
We don't care about your tier list Jkun. we just want you to cum on other cards because it's funny.
>>
>>144132168
Yeah that one was great, sitting here at work and reading his shitposts is one of my new favourite past times
>>
>>144132168
List senpai while entering this thread leave you hating/fanboy/"owner" style of thinking outside, stay open minded. Respect the topic caster.
>>
>>144132275
Kei is better. He has dick.
>>
>>144132275
You mean husbando
>>
>>144131337
The part where his Angela has 2 def stones, or where he forgot gk's got .05% dr, or where he didn't count any backline but then concludes Angela is better because of affection chains, or where he probably fucked up reducing the elemental boost?
>>
>>144132275
I care (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ Isillia doesn't have the plot, so she was always kinda meh for me. Plus Angela was my first Gk and I just can't forget the first cards I got (still using Sammy cm, even if I have a meta benched ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ).
>>
>>144107620
>baltheon family
>meta
Oh baby more confirmation of the best OTP.
>>
>>144132652
>not from reddit
please kill yourself
>>
I am having trouble picking a striker
I am using uriel but I know she will suck when I want to progress
I kind of want to switch to lucid just because she's cute, but I made that mistake with uriel
>>
File: Milked.webm (2MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
Milked.webm
2MB, 854x480px
>>
File: Screenshot_20160601-190651.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160601-190651.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Best part of every match
>>
>>144132909
Let your waifu choose you anon.
>>
>>144133134
if that's the case, I should use vitos
>>
>why luka is not OP
https://www.reddit.com/r/soccerspirits/comments/4m45y3/why_luka_is_not_op_and_doesnt_need_nerfs/

duck boy strikes again with his retardation
>>
>>144134096
>SC Luka
???
>While entering this thread leave you hating/fanboy/"owner" style of thinking outside, stay open minded.
is he memeing about himself?
>>
>>144134096
We should invite gio the duck to /ssg/.
We need his type of shitposting in here.
>>
Anael speed buffs when? Balth was buffed so she should be too
>>
>>144134096
Different account. Also, wtf is owner style of thinking
>>
File: 2016 annual Gio awards.jpg (174KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
2016 annual Gio awards.jpg
174KB, 480x360px
>>144134285

He takes himself 100% seriously.
>>
>>144134448
Right after Uriel pen buffs
>>
>>144134661
>uriel buffs
never happening, prepare for more action bar nerfs instead
>>
>>144134096
>new account
calm down, redditautist
>>
>>144134096
You just can't make this shit up! Absolute madman
>>
>>144134865
>>
>>144134865
He should have went with CioB89
>>
>discord is down
it's over
>>
>a6012 got so triggered he made an account to engage in discourse with the duck.
>cirnotan fell for a fake duck.

these filthy redditors need to be banned from /ssg/
>>
>caring about reddit
Fuck off discord
>>
>>144135154
Quick go kill yourself
>>
>>144135189
>banning a based whale AND youtube superstar
Who cares aobut cirnotan, he can choke himself with his escrotum for all i care, but don't even dare to touch a6012
>>
>peachan1
>you should come to 4chan /ssg/ , GioB89. you are hilarious. evvery will love you here.
>>
The circlejerk is disgusting. Discordfags should be permanently banned from this place
>>
>>144135841

http://www.strawpoll.me/10373626

It's time to decide the fate of /ssg/
>>
>>144136380
discord and non-discordfags are both okay
>He wants to ban our whale and CG-senpai
>>
>>144136380
retards like you who care about this shit and only post to stir it up should be the ones banned
>>
>>144136380
Voted for based Golden state.
>>
>>144136649
hope youre not betting
>>
>>144136772
i will be.
i am a degenerate
>>
>my Bell gets countered
>superplay doesn't ever activate
>enemy Bell gets countered
>superplay always activates
I dont get it
>>
>>144136380

Fuck Curry. Fuck Golden State.
>>
Wow so this is /ssg/
Now I understand why some players like Ggggggs, Hakuzen, Kuropika, Arveene decided to quit this place
>>
>144137347
>Ggggggs
hes still here
>redditors
they dont matter
>>
File: 1454536685334.gif (161KB, 785x438px) Image search: [Google]
1454536685334.gif
161KB, 785x438px
>3 months and no qtpila
JUST
>>
@144137525
>redditors
of course they matter.
especially based cirno, gio and a6012
>>
File: 1460202899499.jpg (104KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1460202899499.jpg
104KB, 1280x720px
>>144137531
>9 months and no Renee
>>
>>144137347
>Arveene

Who /bnsg/ here?
>>
>the general is just jkun giving his retarded opinion and replying to every single post
sad
>>
>@144137347
Who are these losers
>>
>the general is just GioB89 shitposting and Reddit spamming
sad
>>
>>144137757
I didn't even notice that, felt like that name was familiar though

>>144137807
thanks
>>
>>144138172
Fuck off you massive faggot. This place would be so much better off without you, you fucking turbo shitter.
:^)
>>
Lucian vs Jin comparison based on simulation
http://soccerspiritsforum.com/thread...eadsheet.19502

Entry parameters:

-No elemental advantages or disadvantage are counted

-Both are facing 90% Pen striker

-Both are affected by Disturb

-Jin build - 5/5/3/5

-Lucian build 5/3/5/5

-3.3k HP
I haven't compared block's, Jin's block seems to be better due to cool down, overall performance is same it depends on situation.

Misc:
Jin - 18% HP totem to lane, -30% CR and Reflexes to position
Lucian - 7.5% HP lane heal, 30% spirit regen and great Ardor/WW Ace.

Kiki vs Erica:

Kiki is better than Erica for sure, but Erica is not a waste she gives global ardor HP totem and can hold EBM(~3.4% mitigation in given simulation), this makes Erica perfect defender to take shoots.

Exclusive totems:

Jin:
None!
Which makes pretty hard to stack CR on Jin efficiently .

Lucian:
Death quin - best back line totem after Duran, provides great Ace for Lucian.
Jin - 30% HP and 30% CR totem

Overall conclusion:
-Lucian is more effective if he is not getting OHKOed, which would be pretty questionable.
-Lucian stacks CR much more efficiently due to exclusive totems.
-Dark strikers are much more rare than Ardor strikers

If you find any error, please inform , i will recalculate.

PS I forgot to calculate Defense from affections, but it would give insignificant difference
>>
I knew this GioB guy was retarded, but holy shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__pWR4efC0c

Why would he use Meta ace and wtf is Ari doing for this line.
>>
File: _20160601_201000.jpg (19KB, 408x201px) Image search: [Google]
_20160601_201000.jpg
19KB, 408x201px
Will I get Renee if I use my tickets now?

>>144139191
>totem Isillia
>>
>>144139139
What league are you?
You've been whining for a month now, yet you're still shitting out sub-Diamond shit like "Erica is not a waste" or implying stupid trends like Dark strikers remaining rare next season.
>>
>>144139364
i'm in Galaxy. Before this topic i havn't posted here for a while. Erica is not a waste, dark strikers are rare, you are an idiot.
>>
>>144139191
Sorry my friend, but i will end debating with you. It is just not fair, you don't own knowledge or experience.
>>
>>144139191
Disclaimer: information below is nothing but my IMHO

There are lot of speculations regarding of pattern which SS Manager should follow: mono, duo, rainbow,waifu or any other limitation you would like to take.

-Tips

1) As beginner do not aim for any mono/duo team
-Why? Lets take for example mono thunder, at this moment Thunder is dominant mono deck, but after any patch BB can send it to trashcan. Do you want to find yourself in this trashcan without any other resources?
-Mono is harder to build due to restriction in player variations and other resources like spirit stones.
-Mono is racist

2) Same as above also goes to duo elements but with less negative impact, duo is more flexible but still put you in frame.

3) Rainbow, IMHO, is best solution for beginner it is very flexible, rainbow is hard to "nerf". After you get your roster of players and game knowledge you can switch to mono or hybrid if you want.

4) Your formation will be determined buy your key players: Striker,GK, (Assist) and Legends. Key player have most impact and usually consume all you resources (SPU's and bonus Stats). It will be pain for you to change your key players, so pick them wisely.

5) Don't hesitate to ask help, sempais will help but be care some of them are fanboys or haiters

6) Best formation does not exist
PS My Engrishu is not even upper intermediate, mercy!
PPS statement about mono thunder might be outdated
>>
Why Erm on Irre instead of PoME?
Wouldn't DR be more valued than some hp?
>>
I did it boys, looks like BB wasn't wrong and Ronald really is the anti-willy. Got william's normal shots down to 300 damage and active pass shots to 800. Btw this was a whale's willy who was able to 2 shot some of the galaxyfags in my club. Holy shit now I know why Virgil is considered cancer, that just makes me sick.
>>
>>144140390
nice try but Ronald isnt gonna do shit
>>
>>144136976
Fucking team was in sf for less than 10 years, yet all their shit says "The City", and their name is generically "Golden State" warriors.
Fuckers have been in Oakland for over SIXTY YEARS, and do nothing but try to hide that fact.
Fuck them.
>>
>>144140390
Now how does he do against Godventor?
>>
STOP POSTING GIO TRASH

HE IS A LEGIT RETARD

HIS OPINIONS ARE MORE STUPID THAN JKUNS
>>
>Sharr gets a regular pass from enemy meta and active shoots
>2.2k
>Vitos get an active pass from enemy Balth and active shoots
>1.6K
FUCKING
BROKEN
BITCH
>>
>>144140685
>light GK
>shit Vitos
nice try though senpai
>>
>>144140760
>implying I use any of those fags
I use Jin. My only legendary and only good GK I have.
>>
>>144140839
>WWcuck complaining about the Jinkiller
I love it
>>
>>144140520
He needs a certain line. Orses and Magnus are needed along with 200% CR and his usual DR, just add in another HP totem or DR.

>>144140602
Just like any other striker that's not ardor, one shot.
>>
File: orses.jpg (163KB, 365x811px) Image search: [Google]
orses.jpg
163KB, 365x811px
>>144140937
>ORSES
I like her anon but she is not needed in any team.
>>
>>144140926
A fucking 5 star shouldn't be shitting a legend though
Sharr nerfs when?
Jin buffs when?
>>
>>144141320
>wwcucks wanting more buffs
>complaining about an element they're weak against
WWcucks are thunder-tier shitters
>>
>>144141320
Jin got his buff 2 patches ago
Fuck off
>>
>>144141235
Horses is always needed in any team with Ronald GK, unfortunately Ronald isn't needed in any team.
>>
>>144141320
Gio plz
>>
File: 1-20 matches.webm (2MB, 928x520px) Image search: [Google]
1-20 matches.webm
2MB, 928x520px
Thunder buffs when?
>>
File: Screenshot_20160601-203952.png (973KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160601-203952.png
973KB, 1920x1080px
>tfw thought I might actually get Renee
>>
Gio isn't a single person. It's a group of people, because no one is able to post that much shit all over the internet by themselves.
>>
>>144141964
Y-yes im looking at you griff
>>
>>144141964
Barely oneshotting completely useless backline, thunder really do need buffs.
>>
I now understand what to do with daily reward. Thank you kebab
>>
>kebabstay
literal who
>>
Rize a qt
>>
>>144144443
No anon, you're a qt
>>
>ywn experience this game for the first time
Why are other mobages so shitty?
>>
5* Selena leader when?
>>
>>144143284
I am the kebab :^)
>>
>>144145601
Kebabs are not allowed in MY /ssg/
>>
>>144144609
rude
>>
>>144145660
No removing of kebab here, friend.
>>
>>144145313
>implying she won't be the strongest light legend for S3
>>
>>144146141
kebabs need to be removed
>>
>>144146405
try it faggot
>>
Is it useless to have Meiran in frontline?
>>
>>144147319
Not really if you don't have any other crit totems.
>>
I purchased the legend box, not for the Balth skin, but so I could meet the minimum spending requirements on my credit card. It was worth it :^)
>>
is the skin event notice still not up on the shop ?
>>
>because the meta changed i went silla/luka front because fuck it
>sick of this cancer and think i should try something else to see if it's as effective
>tried EVERYTHING else without these bitches, but if i take one of them out, my beatrice either hits shit, or can't even hit the enemy more than once
FUCK THIS FUCKING SHIT GAME I WANT MY EVYLIN TO BE RELEVANT
WHY THESE UGLY BITCHES HAVE TO BE THE ONLY WAY TO CLIMB LEAGUE
>>
>>144141964
>needing all those crit totem
Sadness.
>>
Should I scout virgil or move on? I have a dark/ light team with metatron as my ace.
>>
>>144150660
yes, get virgil
>>
>>144150660
might as well
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-01-22-37-18.png (860KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-01-22-37-18.png
860KB, 1024x768px
>>144152313
Thanks. How am I doing by the way? I dropped this a while back and decided to get back into it. I'm really not sure about team building. These are my best units. Not pictured is the virgil I scouted.
>>
>>144150320
they're not the only way, they're just the easiest to get and use
go whale
>>
>>144152907
I wish I could.
Meanwhile, have to conform with 750 packs and dstone farming to get my second legend.
Who should I get?
I don't want any dude that isn't Khirel though
>>
>>144153079
you kind of answered your own question unless you have him already. guy runs over anything without getting reflex stolen most of the time since it's fairly easy to get him up to 90% CAR now. his totem is also one of the best in the game
>>
>>144150320
>want to run Silla/Renee/Sharr
>Preys sentance rene
>still not enough spirit for activepass/activeshot combo
>>
>>144153685
Guess I'm set then.
Is he viable in midline with Neraizel as passer?
>>
Isn't Niceboat supposed to be the strongest and perfect club? So why do they have BR's and shitters? Make Niceboat great again.
>>
>>144153963

Remember Tribes, newfag.

Having at least one pet BR is key to success.
>>
>>144153958
nera as CM or frontline passer? it seems like a waste to put her in mid with him, khirel does enough on penetrate by himself. she does fine as a frontline passer though

the problem with having him in the midline is that he's helpless when others penetrate him and slightly less helpless when someone's stealing the ball from him. so as a result of the new attacker ai, he turns into a pussy when his hp is lower than whoever he's up against.
nowadays people just put him in the back if they can spare having one less hp totem. he'll bring the ball back to your front in most cases, even if he gets co-oped along the way
>>
>>144155356
Guess I'll go with Nerizel midline and Khirel in backline then, thanks anon!
>>
File: sadness envelopes me.png (628KB, 819x650px) Image search: [Google]
sadness envelopes me.png
628KB, 819x650px
>>144152664

pls respond
>>
>>144152664
Zibroi is still shit and Isillia still get raped by thunder. Your best bet is Angela and Lucian
>>
>Nerua gives CR and CAR to the line, and HP and defense to all thunder players in the team
>DQ debuffs enemy pass, and buffs attack, HP and CAR for ardor in line
>Chitose only gives reflex and speed in line for light
NERFS FUCKING WHEN?
EITHER THAT OR BUFF CHITOSE, FUCKING CHRIST.
>>
>daily BR circlejerking hour in discord
GET OUT

GET OUT OUT OUT!!!!
>>
>>144157793
Based BRs
>>
What are everyone's hopes for next season's legendaries? Personally, I think a dark gk would be cool.
>>
>>144157793
babydick anon pls stop being jealous
>>
>>144158163
Dark loli GK by comiccho
>>
>>144158163
A dark legendary GK would save them, I guess.
>>
>>144158438
Just give them an op OHKO striker like thunder and ardor
>>
>>144158593
But they already have one
>>
Are Hyun and Kri'Veya worth farming to beat CoT?
>>
>>144158593
There's already Vitos.
>>
>>144158593
Nah fampai, gotta give WW the legend striker or else we won't end the cycle of Mono-WW circlejerking
>>
>>144158438

>needing 4 legends to build a proper monodark

Being a darkfag is SUFFERING.
>>
>>144159157
Hyun can be helpful as an in-line passer if you don't want to use someone like Jackson. Don't think Kri'Veya's helpful though.
>>
>>144159259
4 legends and bunch of draw only S2s you mean
>>
>>144159212
How much are you willing to bet if WW gets a legendary striker, then thunder will get a legendary goalkeeper?
>>
>>144159448
Ill laugh.
>>
>>144159360
Seriously?
She has a defense buff, she's a healer, and recovers spirit with an action.
Since I don't have Didi she looks pretty good along with Eden and someone like Moritz to break line.
>>
why is discord so fucking gay?
is my gayness one of the causes of discord's sexuality changing?
>>
>>144159212
It's as easy as to make Shanti legend tier since she's S2, WW and a cute grandma, and give her strongest legendary in S3.
Give Dark some love too, whales love that shit.
>>
>>144159598
>spoiler
You can save discord with gameplay posts
>>
>>144158163
Dark legendary qt tentacle beast gk, please, BB. Thanks.
>>
>>144159598
Please save /ssg/ with your gay powers jkun!
>>
>>144159526
Oh well if you don't have anyone else then feel free to use her.
>>
Reminder to do your daily event mission
>>
Please post best Soccer Spirit latex girl
>>
File: The Face.jpg (142KB, 756x974px) Image search: [Google]
The Face.jpg
142KB, 756x974px
>meta used active
>killed on the first steal
>superplay bug activates
>loses mono dark CoT
>>
File: 1447711778179.png (218KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1447711778179.png
218KB, 500x375px
>She asks me what the Galaxy League means to me
>I tell her 'It's our goal'
>I can tell this makes her happy

>But inside, I'm dying. Because I know she won't make it there with me.
>>
>>144160159
No
>>
>>144162168
>This is the way I feel with Uriel

I will take her to galaxy, though i promise.
>>
Its not gay to fap with another guy
>>
>>144162635
Only if you're back to back and not looking at each other it's fine.
>>
File: buttrice.png (2MB, 976x1480px) Image search: [Google]
buttrice.png
2MB, 976x1480px
>>
Its not gay to give your bro a brojob
>>
>>144163268
This reminds me I need to buy a frame for the pic I paid for.
>>
>>144163268
best ahoge
>>
Some of you guys are alright. Dont come to the patch preview tomorrow and after tomorrow.
>>
Some of you guys are alright. Don't come to discord tomorrow and after tomorrow.
>>
If Milky doesn't get an EE this month, I'll bully cum2us on their shitty forum
>>
>>144166518
Then start doing it now, because it won't be here until next year.
>>
>>144166985
>>144166985
>>144166985
new thread
>>
>>144167292

>making new thread when it's not 750 posts yet\

Do not post here
Thread posts: 752
Thread images: 99

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.