[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/sg/ - Stellaris General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (93KB, 290x402px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93KB, 290x402px
We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it

How fares your galaxy, /sg/?

This day in history, May 9th:
453 BC – Spring and Autumn period: The house of Zhao defeats the house of Zhi, ending the Battle of Jinyang, a military conflict between the elite families of the State of Jin.
1794 – Branded a traitor during the Reign of Terror by revolutionists, French chemist Antoine Lavoisier, who was also a tax collector with the Ferme Générale, is tried, convicted, and guillotined all on the same day in Paris.
1942 – World War II: The Battle of the Kerch Peninsula: The German 11th Army begins Operation Trappenjagd (Bustard Hunt) and destroys the bridgehead of the three Soviet Armies (44th, 47th, and 51st) defending the Kerch Peninsula, in the eastern part of the Crimea.
>>
How to make robots after researching the tech?
>>
fuck off OP you fucking worm
>>
So this game is shit, then?
>>
File: ES2 03.jpg (643KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ES2 03.jpg
643KB, 1920x1080px
>>141626042
>>141625740
http://uk.ign.com/articles/2016/05/09/stellaris-review

The search for a decent space game continues.
>>
How do I get gud?

I've tried upgrading my base planet and building mining stations, etc., but end up lagging behind in the colonisation game just a few years into the game.

Or I can try and race for colonisation and end up broke in every other aspect.

Never played EU4, etc., so this is all new to me. I understand most of the mechanics I've encountered I just don't know how to utilise them efficiently.

Also I'm 3 attempts in and haven't ran into a nation that doesn't despise me and immediately declares rivalry/war.
>>
I joined an alliance and the other person in it left it.

I can't seem to leave the alliance now. Is there a disband button or something?
>>
>>141627492
Nevermind.

Seemed to die once the game resumed.
>>
Is there a way to make science vessels auto survey, like setting scouts to auto explore in civ?
>>
>Fanatic Spiritualist
>Xenophobe
>Divine Republic
>want to play stuck up snobby religious xenophobes enslaving everyone
>get -Happiness on my core pops because of Xenoslavery because Spiritualists hate Slavery

what am I doing wrong ?
>>
Is there a single fucking reason why the game doesn't have proper multi screen support?

My fucking mouse keeps fucking leaving the screen this is fucking embarrassing it's 2016.
>>
H-Hello?
>>
>>141628987
Not that I'm aware of however, you can queue up multiple survey missions. Only problem with that is the occasional "Oh no theres a single bad guy here run away!" that fucks up the entire queue.
>>
File: 1456513318385.jpg (10KB, 225x250px) Image search: [Google]
1456513318385.jpg
10KB, 225x250px
grandaldo macrengor thoureauxite minerfactory
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.