[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/maag/ - Marvel Avengers Academy General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 391
Thread images: 32

THE JEW WON, SPIDEY IS PREMO edition

>What is this?
A mobile city builder/tap-and-wait game where you build up your campus and "educate" your students, and wonder why they spend so much time "relaxing". It's basically waifubait and the most entertaining dialogue done by Marvel this side of Damage Control.

>Is it free?
Yes, although there's a lot of waiting unless you wanna fork over your shekels.

>Official trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AergY6ijsfI

>Current event:
"Civil War has come to Avengers Academy for a limited time! Captain America and Iron Man's opposing views on how to keep the Academy safe divide the Super Heroes, but Hydra threatens them all. Can Captain America and Iron Man put aside their differences to defend the Academy?"
FIVE STRAIGHT WEEKS OF EVENT BITCHES

Old thread: >>141129553
>>
I'll ask again here, are we 100% sure that Spidey is the premium?
>>
lol oh fuck I made a new thread for nothing
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-08-00-56-55.png (672KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-08-00-56-55.png
672KB, 1280x720px
How's that progress coming along? I don't think I can get him tomorrow, probably just early monday.

Also fuck this drop "fix", having to do 4h for x2/x2 rewards one at a time sucks.
>>
I linked my thread to this one so at least there's that
>>
>>141437806
He's in the CW files, so yes
>>
>>141438337
wait what
>>
>45 minutes until Black Panther

They better do what they did last time and make these daggers easier to get. Or make the metal plates easier to get. I've got a million fucking battle plans and no reason to use them
>>
>>141438613
The game has separate files for just about everything, dialogue, shop prices, actions, list of animations, etc. Let's call the files A, B, C, etc. Each event in turn, has it's own A, B, C, etc files which contains the dialogue, prices, whatever, of that specific event. So we've got GammaA, GammaB, GammaC, and so on.

The Spidey data was found in the CW files specifically, not the base game files which has the normal story data, but the event files CWA, CWB, whatever.
>>
>>141437806
At the very least he is premium for the time being, however it seems like he'll probably be released for free later on.

My guess is either with a spiderman event or in a similar fashion Hulk and will be added to the normal story.
>>
>>141438932
That's Bucky actually it's even in the FAQ for the event
>>
got black panther at last
>>
>>141438932
>spider verse event
>teenage Morlun and family
>new Spider each week
>Spider-Woman would be especially useful if you have her
>>
>>141438995
Why not both?

TinyCo still haven't officially announced spiderman yet, so at this point it's just pure guessing as to what their gonna do with him.

Besides, I find it highly unlikely he'll be limited to the CW event. We already know there are some plans for other relating characters such as Carnage so I think it wouldn't be out the question to assume there's a spider event in the pipeline.
>>
Hey anon that posted the wasp skin, how do I get those skins? I can't open the .c3b/ccz files in my computer(windows not mac).
>>
>>141437806
Yup here is the info on the event file for him.

"premiumOwnedView_6": "characterUnlocked(\"spiderman\") == true"

It could be changed obviously, but right now he is in the files as premium
>>
>Spider-Man premium arrives
>It's Miles Morales
>>
>>141441308
He is called Peter Parker int he files.
>>
Has anyone been permabanned from the Family Guy game for using hacks? I'm considering paying for the vip hack for this, but not if I'm going to lose all my progress.
>>
>>141441524
I was gonna test the hacked one posted in the last thread and see if I can get it to sync with a Play account. I'll report back whenever I get a result from it
>>
>>141441524
I remember the tinyco employee said that they know about hackers and can detect it, but there's no cheating policy yet, until leaderboards are in.
>>
>>141441107
Who's the other premium character?
>>
>>141442665
Red Skull? He is the only Hydra character not on the recruit board, and there is only one cage left for Spidey, I think some people said Sif was in the data so maybe she shows up another way.
>>
>>141442665
Sif, it's Sif next week I believe and Spidey the week after.
>>
>>141443613
A dev said in an interview Sif is going to be recruitable. You know what I expect? Red Skull/Sif premium and Spidey only shows up as a background NPC to build into a later Spidey expansion. The Spider-verse is too fat for them to ignore a possible event.
>>
>>141443759
He's a playable character. I don't know why this is so hard for you to understand
>>
>>141443613
Sif was confirmed in an interview with Marvel.com to be a premium character in this event.
>>
>>141443863
Yeah, just like how Ronan was a playable character. TinyCo has done shit like this before, you can't ever say they're doing something for sure because we are dealing with retards at keyboards.
>>
What do you think they'll do with the ep 2 robots? More materials to make? Longer to build? Both?
>>
>>141443986
Ronan had skins and upgrades files in the characters files, but he never was in the games files as recruitable.

Spidey is in the damn menu and has quests and actions, why the fuck does he have to be in a Spider Verse event? Spider verse is for multiverse/other spiders to appear.
>>
>>141443986
You are the only one sounding like a retard here.

Be "smart" and datamine the files yourself.
>>
>>141443986
All we had of Ronan was a models, and battle stats. We jumped the gun and assumed that meant he was a playable character. He had no actions at all.

Spidey has missions, dialogues, fucking quests. You're a fucking idiot frankly
>>
>>141437958
Based on how I had a slow start with the arc reactors for the first two days, I probably won't have the daggers for him until late Monday, early Tuesday, I think.
>>
>>141444130
He is also trapped in a prison now and will probably be recruitable later since like I'm saying here, he has said files already ingame, they could have just let him run like the chitauri.
>>
goddamn is it laughable how bottlenecked everything is by platings/daggers when you're looking at needing like 170 to buy all the shit and BP and WM's level 2s
>>
>>141444441
They'll start dropping in bundles during week 2. They've just made it so slow now so people don't bitch about not having anything to do for the week. They're just idiots and did it in a terrible way
>>
>>141444441
It'll probably be like the last event where we're swimming in daggers by week 3. It's just fucking annoying right now.
>>
>>141444441
Right after you said that, a x3 x3 reward got added to one of my board missions in progress.
>>
>>141443863
No. He information in the data file as if he were a playable character.
>>
>>141444130
>>141444256
>>141444272
Jesus Christ you guys are dead-set on this, all I'm saying is TinyCo's put in shit and not even used it before. Are you just raring to use crystals to get Peter?
>>
>>141444846
No you are asking shit and then trying to go against what people are saying.

No one wants to spend crystals in any character, why are we back making dumb questions?

Also no one said it couldn't be changed to non-premium you know that wasn't what we were arguing about, we are talking about weather he will be playable here or not, they added quests related to the event for him, he is in the event menu, etc.
>>
>>141444846
You just sound delusional at this point. Maybe he's just there and they won't turn him on for some reason like with Crimson Dynamo and some other characters but I don't know why you're freaking out about it.
>>
>>141445341
>141445341
Apparently he doesn't want this to be true because he is premium...
>>
>>141445242
Are you fucking stupid? I never said he wasn't going to be playable. I said I expected him to be in the background for now and then released post-CW.

>>141445341
That's what I said in my first post.
>>
>>141443673
Other way around. Spidey is next week, Sif is the week after. She still has placeholder data for everything, Spidey's got actual shit now
>>
>>141445431
Here we go being dumb again, we are talking about Civil War, so any question about him being playable later has nothing to do with this.

Seriously dude, I don't mean to be rude saying you are constantly saying dumb stuff, but c'mon.
>>
>>141446123
I though next week was Cap related sine Spidey is going with Tony side I was expecting it to be Sif first, cool then.
>>
>>141446424
What the fuck are you even trying to say here? Regardless, I think it's clear I'm not saying Peter's never going to be used like the other Anon thought I was saying. So lets both just shut up and let the thread get back on track to being ded

You're seriously fucking dumb if you don't think they got stuff down the pipe for Spidey, especially with that voice actor on twitter confirming he'll voice Venom.
>>
>>141446123
I thought Coulson was getting in?
>>
>>141447501
I think it's pretty clear that, barring some stupid rights issue we're going to have spiderman.

I think there's still some question on whether it's going to be in Civil War, or whether he's a premium unlock.
>>
>"CD_cw_TeamSpideyIntro_TEXT0":{"en_US":"You're Tony's new assistant!"}
>"CD_cw_TeamSpideyIntro_TEXT1":{"en_US":"And you're Janet van Dyne. The Wasp. Sorry, I'm still not really sure what I'm supposed to call you guys. Every girl in my school wants to be like you..."}
>"CD_cw_TeamSpideyIntroa_TEXT0":{"en_US":"Really?!"}
>"CD_cw_TeamSpideyIntroa_TEXT1":{"en_US":"Sure, I mean, you're an awesome designer, you're super confident and tough, you have like a gajillion followers, you're...pretty."}
>"CD_cw_TeamSpideyIntrob_TEXT0":{"en_US":"You're such a cute little goofball!"}
>"CD_cw_TeamSpideyIntrob_TEXT1":{"en_US":"Sorry..."}
>"CD_cw_TeamSpideyIntroc_TEXT0":{"en_US":"I'm a cute little goofball too!"}

They gonna fug
>>
>>141447748
It's weird how the movie rights interact with Marvel games, Marvel Heroes has both Scarlet and Quicksilver. But apparently Quicksilver was only a teamup character because of Fox? Everyone seems to come up with a different reason in the chat.
>>
>>141440991
I got them from the hacked APK. But looking into it, you should be able to extract the DDS from the CCZ files using something called visECAD
>>
>>141447859
#TeamSpidey
>>
>>141447501
Here you go again with your dumb comments, when did I say Spidey has nothing down the pipe, once again I'm talking about him having stuff in Civil War.

Yes let's leave it at that.
>>
>>141447520
He is in the game files, but I'm not sure he will be playable, unlike Sif and Spiderman he doesn't have actions, dialogues or skins yet so I can't confirm it, but right now all he has is an Intro Card file.

The intro card files seem to be the animation for when a characters appears at the Academy, that screen with X character posing and its name appearing, but Nick Fury, Leader, Red Skull, etc also have it(since they had those introductions) and aren't playable.
>>
>>141448237
Marvel has the video game rights, they can use Quicksilver and SW if they want to.
>>
>>141448592
Thanks .
>>
>>141449832
Yeah, it's just I remember some people discussing a few threads ago whether this event will have SW and if rights will get involved. Dunno why though, she was in the film and everything.
>>
>>141450306
TinyCo responded to someone who asked and made it sound like the film rights are preventing them from using her. The technicalities of that would be that it's just Marvel being a bitch rather than a true legal matter but it is what it is.
>>
>>141449832
>>141450306
Even if Marvel has the rights, they can and do push devs to not use the characters that they don't own the movie rights to.

Or at the very least, not do big events with them.

It's why we're unlikely to see a big Dr Doom event.
>>
>>141451078
>no Doom
>no Rightclops

why even live
>>
>>141452618
I would shave my dick with a hedgetrimmer to get an Xavier's school for gifted mutans vs Avengers Academy homecoming annual event.
>>
>>141453605
Let me make some calls, see if I can hold you to that.
>>
>>141453937
I don't think you want to hold me or be anywhere near me at all with the nudity, and flying pubes and yelling and possibly crying if I fuck it up too much.
>>
Week 2 when? I'm ready for agent Waifu and Sif/Spidey
>>
>"spiderManPrice":{"currencyAmount":[995],"currencyName":["premium"],"priceId":"spiderManPrice"}
Well there goes any chance I had of buying him with my free shards
>>
So I've got 6 vibranium daggers now. Do I buy the black panther statue when I hit 10, or keep saving them for T'Challa?
>>
>>141456242
Read the thread, dickhead.
>>
>>141456152
Didn't Yondu have a much higher price in the datamine and then a lower one when he was actually released?
>>
>>141456280
No, I remember his always being close to 500 shards
>>
>>141456152
What is the Bucky price?
>>
>>141456483
Doesn't say. He's mostly got placeholder tags for everything right now
>>
>>141456563
Thanks. Fucking TinyCo.

I'd get him early if he's cheap but no more than 200.
>>
>>141456620
>no more than 200
Never going to happen.
>>
>>141456483
I thought bucky is early unlock.
>>
>>141456671
If he's more than that no point in buying since he'll be free later on.
>>
>>141456743
Is that confirmed or just wishful thinking?
>>
>>141447859
>They gonna fug
It never ends well for a spider.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ha2LR3J5YDg
>>
>>141456786
He's the Groot of the event. We're getting him for free at the end if you buy the entire pawnshop and then some, but if you want him before you have the option of paying
>>
>>141456713
He is

>>141456786
TinyCo put it on their FAQs page but they've been known to change shit after it's been posted on there too. No reason to doubt it for now.
>>
>>141456152
>995
No Spidey for me, then.

For 500 or 600 I'd get him, but 1000 is too much for one character.
>>
>>141456152
Nope. Hell, the cant do it. Fuck tinyjew.
>>
>>141458270
Yes they can. You have the choice not to buy it, or go to the Reddit or in-game mail option, and voice your complaints there.
>>
What about Sif? How much she is?
>>
>>141456280
>>141456346
I think I remember that too. The lowed the price about 200 shards. I mean, compared to data mining and release
>>
>>141460097
Nothing on Sif yet. If she IS next weeks premium, I'm assuming they'll start including more of her shit in the coming days. But for now it's just placeholder data.

In comparison, Pete's got shop price, upgrades prices (although ranks 3-5 are temporary for now), actions, dialogue, level titles, descriptions, the works. Sharon's got everything too, which is what's leaning towards Pete being next week, Sif the week after
>>
Is there anything in the files about vibranium multiplier?
>>
>>141461350
I think it was set at 5 for all levels. I can't remember which file it was in though
>>
>>141456786
>>141456861
The trick is, they never said WHEN he'd be release. He could be level 300 for all we know.

>>141461350
you mean like for levels?
I don't remember, but I didn't specifically look for it.

It's pretty meaningless because we have no idea how much future shit costs.

>>141460037
That's a fucking steep price. And the IAP characters have been kind of underwhelming in general utility. I'd pass.
>>
Is there any way to hack and receive free currency in this game?
>>
>>141462327
There's a hack with free everything on it, but the guy that made it wants people to pay him realbux for it
>>
>>141462518
What a cunt.
>>
>>141462752
The one posted in the last thread had free shopping, but you still needed to farm items to unlock characters
>>
week 2 when?
>>
>>141464417
Second week of the event.
>>
>>141464417
Next day (c)
>>
im already bored of this event
>>
2 more daggers until BP. Holy shit this event is going to be tighttttttt
>>
>>141468417
>tight
Dude we're like 3 days into the event. We're halfway through the first week, it's great timing to have BP by now
>>
>>141468417
You have 5 weeks for this event. By the end of it you will be drowning in knives, and feeling damn stupid for ever stressing over them in week 1.

Heck, I'm of half a mind just to say "fuck it" and take a 3 week holiday from this game, knowing that I can get all the stuff I want in the remaining 2 weeks anyhow.
>>
>>141468597
It's pretty cruisy. The only thing you really need to be checking is the robot/agent production
>>
>5 daggers left
i toughht f2p had it hard but so far this event actually has been kinda chill.im still hoarding coins for Yondu while doing the event
>>
>>141470537
Once you have Iron Widow, or paid for Wonder Man, it's a steady burn. The bottleneck of 2 hour fabrication time is the same for everyone, and that determines the pace of the event.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-08-10-47-07.png (683KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-08-10-47-07.png
683KB, 1280x720px
Exactly 8 hours away from getting BP.
>>
Out of all the characters I'm curious about, I'm most curious bout Madame Hydra.
I mean, she's made of sex, but I always figured she was gonna stay villain.
>>
>>141472395
gotta ntr her away from red skull the ultimate evil act
>>
>>141472712
It's kind of weird how fast we're getting villains. I mean, I'm sure we're gonna get a ton of Spider-Man villains.
>>
>>141473150
>Sinister six event to tie with the movie

Make it happen Tinyco,I want Kraven and Mysterio
>>
File: nice.jpg (64KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
nice.jpg
64KB, 360x480px
>Crossbones action - Meet The Thunderbolts

Songbird when?
>>
New to the Game, still trying to unlock enchantress while doing the event at the same time.

Why are the drops dogshit? Why, for eight hours, do I get fuck all Vibr and like two items\?
>>
>>141473792
Don't do eight hour missions unless you have to. Try to lock them out to a no drops slot and keep them there
>>
>>141473851
Considering he is still trying to unlock enchantress, he might not have options.
I know enchantress has been envolved with my shorter heroics with Drax and Iron Man.
>>
>>141473851
There are no drops slots?

I'm only level nine :(
>>
>>141473792
events tend to be very hard for new players.

Its better for you to focus on the story and unlocking free characters.If you anything in this event thats great but dont beat yourself over it
>>
>"CD_cw_PowerUpOutro_TEXT0":{"en_US":"Let's hurry up and free these prisoners, so we can get back to uncovering the mystery."}
>"CD_cw_PowerUpOutro_TEXT1":{"en_US":"You're an impressive warrior, Black Widow. Wakanda has many mysteries of its own..."}
>"CD_cw_PowerUpOutroa_TEXT0":{"en_US":"Are you hitting on me right now?"}
>"CD_cw_PowerUpOutroa_TEXT1":{"en_US":"Perhaps..."}
>"CD_cw_PowerUpOutrob_TEXT0":{"en_US":"Our first date will be taking down Hydra. Don't be late..."}
B L A C K E D
L
A
C
K
E
D
>>
>>141475212
it surprises me that Widow havent hit Rhodes yet
>>
>>141473690
I really think they will make a thunderbolts teams out of him, Zemo, Loki, Enchantress, etc.
>>
>>141474518
So as a baby level nine, what should my strategy be, you guys got any hints or tips?
>>
>>141477635
Recruit characters. As for event, the hell I know. Recruit as much as possible
>>
>>141477635
You can trash missions by hitting the trashcan in the left corner when having them selected.

Also, once you buy shards, you won't get any from ads anymore.
>>
Somehow, I'm not even half as hype about civil war event as I was for gotg... Maybe I'm not that existed about characters, or burned out during last event... It's just meh.
>>
File: image.jpg (151KB, 575x767px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151KB, 575x767px
Monica when?
>>
File: 1419350365000.png (23KB, 266x332px) Image search: [Google]
1419350365000.png
23KB, 266x332px
>>141478449
>once you buy shards, you won't get any from ads anymore
FUCK.
>>
File: 3981533-6503022817-39686.gif (690KB, 382x357px) Image search: [Google]
3981533-6503022817-39686.gif
690KB, 382x357px
>>141479491
>>
>>141479673
Worst Captain Marvel.
>>
>>141479496
Yeah, it's TinyCo 's way to reward us, by getting rid of those pesky ads
>>
>>141479868
Hey, she broke Moonstone's neck twice that counts for something.
>>
>>141481273
Not really, Moonstone's still walking around.
>>
>>141481561
It's not her fault that modern medical science and Molecule Man healed Karla.
>>
I'm getting crazy drops now. 3x for easy missions
>>
>>141484046
it's always weird watching the fluctuation of values as tinyco does this shit live
>>
So why do you think Madame Hydra joins the Academy? I think it is because like all the other women(and Zemo) she wants the Cap dick.
>>
>>141486373
>all the other women
>implying it's not everyone who want caps dick
>>
>>141484046
What event level are you? Do you have BP?
I'm still getting shit drops.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-08-14-01-21.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-08-14-01-21.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>141486373
>>
>>141486373
It is not the Cap dick she wants

>>141262773
>>141263128
>>
>>141486373
I'm guessing some fight with red skull.
>>
>>141486734
Yeah, I'm level 6 and I just got black panther.
>>
zemo being bullied is too cute
>>
>>141489527
Apparently the drop table is different and gets much better after unlocking Tchalla.
Saw some people speculating on level having something to do with drops but seemed to be unfounded.
>>
>>141491508
Once T'Challa and Iron Widow are ou of the way, the drop table is so much better. There's more Vibranium (mat), Arc Reactors, and Folders. The biggest problem right now is the lack of daggers since everyone and their mother needs them. If Tony had a mission for Arc Reactors, we'd be in business, since the mission board gives out one mission at a time, even if they're dropping in threes now. Wonder Man is essentially useless at this point with all the Vibranium being dropped. I don't know why Panther doesn't have a Dagger drop though. That's strange to me.
>>
Unlocking Taskmaster was a huge mistake. Now I have "Dance Dance Dance" plaguing my event board. I dismiss it and it comes back and comes back and comes back.
>>
>>141493275
Damn, I'm close to unlocking Tasky (just need daggers), kinda second guessing that now...
>>
>>141493891
If you have GotG characters you should probably wait until after the event. The GotG peeps have enough actions to fill him for him.
>>
>>141493275
Just leave it on board if it's vibranium only. The chances you'll get caps and Falcons 8h dance will drop significantly
>>
>>141494973
Yeah, I have them all so I might just leave him for the time being but I might get impatient as well and unlock him when he's ready lol
>>
>>141477635
This is hard.

I'd do easy missions on the regular mission board when they come up, just to try to get some levels, buildings, and recruitment, and SOME of the regular mission quests on the left. Try not to upgrade buildings unless you have to, as it takes them out of commision for a while.

On the Civil war mission board, I'd prioritize the arc reactors and metal, as that's the crucial stumbling block early on. Even if you don't have enough vibranium now, you should be able to catch up somewhat later.

Again, prioritize easy missions on the civil war board as well.

Be realistic in that you're unlikey to get everything.

Some missions are going to be automatically heroic or super long. Just roll with it sometimes, as the lowest priority.

>>141485035
They clearly have some way of adjusting the values, but there's also a change in the table under certain conditions.
>>
>>141473690
Need her, Karla, and Hawkeye out of an inevitable Thunderbolts event
>>
>>141503187
It ain't no Thunderbolts without Songbird.

Except that Luke Cage incarnation. I don;t know what that was, but it was neither Thunderbolts, nor Songbird.
>>
So why are people so excited for Madame Hydra, I don't really get the hype.
>>
>>141503832
Was it bad?
>>
>>141508707
She's hot
>>
File: hydra.png (657KB, 940x520px) Image search: [Google]
hydra.png
657KB, 940x520px
>>141508707
>>
>>141508783
Yes. Especially the haircut.
>>
>>141508828
>>141509013
Idk, she always seemed kinda meh.
>>
>>141510008
>>
>>141510008
I think she's cute but the green hair and lipstic ruins it.
>>
>>141510083
the lipstick is good, the hair is too much
>>
Anyone else getting the same missions,for the reactor drops. I keep getting Drax/Enchantress combos for mine.
>>
>>141511871
I get the shitty Cap+Quake one a lot, but at least it does let me reroll for something different.
>>
>>141511871
Oh yeah. This and Enchantress/Iron Man
>>
>>141511871
It's not every time, but I the 1hr/2hr/4hr Falc/Wasp/Ench. mission for reactors pops up frequently.
>>
Can Pepper's 2.5 hour heroic drop battle plans? I've been using it for arc reactors, but I can't keep up with the battle plans, and that factory is about to sit idle for me,
>>
>>141511871
>>141513092
>>141513345

Yeah, these are the main ones I've been doing. Enchantress being useful for once.
>>
>>141514098
She just wants to reclaim her MVP title.
>>
>>141514098
>>141515637
Pepper is still the beast.
>>
Looks like I'll get BP in about 8 hours. Not too shabby. Are we expecting week two to start Tuesday? Also you're supposed to get the statue after you get Panther right? Because I didn't want to blow my daggers on a decoration before I got the character.
>>
>>141516098
After you get Black Panther materials drop a lot more.
>>
>>141516098
Yeah, get BP before the statue, looks like it helps with drops from missions and you need all you can get atm...I just got him and it's made an improvement, although his rank 2 alone looks hectic at this rate...
>>
File: 1326307642025.jpg (23KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1326307642025.jpg
23KB, 200x200px
>>141510072
>open-toed boots
>>
Got BP, now what?
Either statue or rank 2?

Also now that I got both robot factory and brain-washing facility going, plating seems to be hard to get for both, at least to keep both queues full.
>>
>>141518029
Statue because that's part of unlocking Winter Soldier.
>>
>>141518029
>>141518980

What this guy said. Rank 2 will probably be much more attainable in later weeks as well, going off the Guardians event.
>>
>>141518980
That's what I'm gunning for
>>
File: 1455754130745.jpg (22KB, 531x483px) Image search: [Google]
1455754130745.jpg
22KB, 531x483px
>>141516952
thank god I'm not the only one rustled by that shit detail
>>
File: wom-22.jpg (968KB, 1280x1989px) Image search: [Google]
wom-22.jpg
968KB, 1280x1989px
>>141509807
It was cute af when not in the actual Thunderbolts book.
>>
I'm so torn on whether I should aim for Bucky. Because I want to do his questline later on in the storyline much more.
>>
>>141522808
I'm the same. If he ends up being as painful as Groot I'm not going to shill out for him. Same goes for if he is premium. If he's coming at some point down the track anyway, what's the difference?
>>
>>141523325
This, which is why I don't get why some ppl paid for Hulk. If I can get him later on for free why pay.
>>
>>141523467
but... but muh particles
>>
>>141523521
>tfw I have like 200 particles in storage
>>
>>141523521
>have 190
They fixed the drop rate at least, but it was annoying at the beginning.
>>
>>141516952
>>141522216
Yeah that is bad. Hopefully whatever other costume she gets doesn't look that dumb.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-08-20-43-33.png (1005KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-08-20-43-33.png
1005KB, 1280x720px
Boy, I'm glad I finished the Club A upgrade in time for the event.
>>
>>141525550
it certainly seemed popular during the GotG
>>
Is this supposed to be a high school or college?
>>
>>141527903
college
>>
>>141527903
They have dorms, so I'm guessing college
>>
>>141528068
>>141528106
If this is college there should be more beards.
I'm saying this for cosplay reasons
>>
>>141528476
Tony and Star-Lord have stubble
>>
>>141528106
Yeah and they said the characters are young adults so they are at least 18.

This Ms. Marvel is actually older than the original :P
>>
I wonder if Sif will make plating too. Plate drop seems to get a bit tight to make up for both robots and recruits, but I don't want to buy who man.
>>
>>141530783
Once you unlock BP , plates start dropping alot more fro the board. Wondermang seems pretty useless
>>
Need like 15 Vibranium daggers to unlock Black Panther. This is gonna take a while...
>>
Does the game have placeholder images? Because as I was just opening a crate for a second or two there was an image of Pepper that wasn't the normal crate opening one that looked a bit more like her model looking more towards the speech bubble, before the normal Odin picture appeared.
>>
>>141534970
Were you opening two crates at the same time?
>>
>>141535062
No, just one, but I know what you're getting at. This is the first time I've ever seen it, even when I've opened three crates at once.
>>
Finally got Panther. Now to start farming for that shitty statue. Then I'll be 100% ready for week 2.
>>
>>141537398
you want that sweet ass statue
>>
>need 111 daggers for Panther ranks 1-3, embassy and statue
>another 80 for BP bobblehead
Kill me
>>
>>141533915
You'll make it.
>>
>>141542910
I'll have to die too
>>
>>141531329
A bit more but at least for me it's barely enough. I'm getting one mission with 3 of them and one with two plating and two battle plans, both heroics. Even at 4h heroics that'd be 5 platings when you need 4 just to break even in that time.
Unless I'm getting pretty unlucky with the board.
>>
>>141542910
We're all gonna be drowning in those daggers in a week or two.
>>
>>141534970
Yeah I remember in the GotG battles they used Zemo as a placeholder model before the enemies and your team would load properly. Just that kind of thing probably.
>>
>>141542910
>Another 80
Nope. Those are cumulative, so you just need to collect 80, and you can do that as part of those 111.
>>
does my nigger cat statue do anything yet?
>>
Does anyone else have this annoying bug where if you turn off your tablet right after your set a task for someone, it'll reload the game as if you never set it when you open again? I set a bunch of chars to do some long as tasks and 30 minutes later when I went to check the progress, none of them were doing shit.
>>
>>141554045
You gotta reinstall it
>>
>>141553618
Except for be somewhat of an eyesore? High chance that it'll drop shit in week 2.
>>
>>141556114
welp I guess I was a retard for building the pussy shrine instead of using those spears to unlock king nigger.

thanks anon
>>
>>141550783
You wish. If you they do that they'll just increase dagger cost for everything else.
>>
>>141556204
Yeah, you should have gone Black Panther, Shrine, then Black Panther R2. Wonder Man R2 is the lowest priority. Eventually they'll up the dagger drops (and bump up prices most likely), or at least give an action that drops daggers like Simon drops Vibranium.
>>
>>141558369
Exactly. Just like in GotG.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-09-03-32-49.png (524KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-09-03-32-49.png
524KB, 854x480px
He walked through my stadium and my tulips I just planted.
>>
>>141562830
What are you waiting for? Attack that faggot.
>>
>>141528106

Boarding school?
>>
>>141565179
It's college, already confirmed.
>>
>>141565683
5 more daggers and files until statue.
Upgrade BP never ever.
>>
I get 1 heroic mission for 2 arc reactors on the board at any time. Tinyco plz.
>>
>>141447501
I didn't hear about this. Which voice actor was this that said they would be Venom? I hope they go with Edward.
>>
>>141569946

I could be totally wrong and opening myself to a brutal roasting but I believe a VA confirmed that he had done voice work for Carnage. Same guy that did Drax, and also said he did work for Professor X.
>>
File: image.jpg (128KB, 1242x619px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128KB, 1242x619px
>>141570295
Thanks, I tracked down the tweet for those interested.
>>
+5 Superhero Costume of... ?

[ ] Dexterity
[ ] Charisma
>>
You gotta feeeel the...?

[ ] Rhythm
[ ] Bass
[ ] Music
>>
>>141563029
I attacked his ass right after he started messing up my tulips
>>
Can't get as fly as a...?

[ ] G6
[ ] Falcon
[ ] White Guy
>>
>>141572772
Great, now I got Pretty Fly for a white guy stuck in my head.
>>
>>141572772
[x] Bird Suit
>>
you guys are probably sick of this type of question by now but i only just noticed this game

how does the game handle high ping? I'm from Australia and apparently this game only has an NA server, which means 200-250 ping for me which is completely unplayable in some mmo's but can be perfectly fine in others (Dragon's Dogma Online handles almost everything client side and your ping is almost irrelevent).

basically will the game feel smooth to play or will i get jitters/severe delays/rubberbands?
>>
>>141575965
I'm not sure you're in the right thread. This is about the mobile phone game, ping is completely irrelevant.
>>
>>141525550
What fucking motivation does Drax even have in this game? His entire thing is "My wife and kid were killed, meta my shit up so I can kill Thanos, senpai."
>>
>>141576669
Thanos is somehow connected with the big secred Fury is hiding under the Academy, so Drax sticks around in case Thanos decides to show up.

Also the power of friendship.
>>
Basically the same cost to upgrade T'Challa and Simon, with just a bit more vibranium needed for the premium character. So I basically need about twice as much stuff as I have.

Guess I'll go for Panther first since Wonder Man is permanently at the lab for the event.
>>
this game needs more lewds
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-09-09-13-40.png (498KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-09-09-13-40.png
498KB, 854x480px
Who are the other bobbleheads?
>>
File: [email protected] (101KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
d_CW_BlackPantherBobbleHead_SI@4x.png
101KB, 512x512px
>>141579795
The four unlockable characters
>>
>>141579795
In the GotG event it was the non-premium characters, and I'm pretty sure it's the same here.

Agent 13, Crossbones, and Madame Hydra should be the other bobbleheads.
>>
>>141580040
And Iron Widow, eventually.
>>
File: [email protected] (328KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
d_CW_BlackPantherBobbleHead_SI@4x.png
328KB, 1024x1024px
>>141579946
>tfw you upload the wrong picture
>>
>>141580090
Nah, there's lines for an IM and Cap bobblehead too. Guessing they'll be premos like the Groot one
>>
>>141580125
>>141579795
I'm glad they decided to stick with bobbleheads as challenge prizes. That way I can keep ignoring the challenges without missing out on anything worthwhile.
>>
>>141580125
The crossbones one is very cute.
>>
I just wish they weren't so fucking big.

If they were 1x1 on a pedastal, it would look a lot better and feel like trophies
>>
>clear everything from the campus
>expect the return of 60p
>get silky smooth 15p again
Get your shit together TinyJew. Are you fuckers gonna make me shell out shards for the "more than one frame per second option?
>>
>>141581763
It's not the buildings, it's the Hydra mobs that cause the drop.

But, yeah, this shit is ridiculous as fuck.
>>
>>141581763
>>141582198
I've found that animated decorations (like those fucking bobbleheads) also make a noticeable difference. I get around 10 fps more just from removing the bobbleheads.
>>
>>141582483
The only animated thing I had out was Ronan in case his cell dropped something. This is a fucking joke though.

Anyone know if it runs any smoother through bluestacks?
>>
>>141582613
It will potentially run smoother through bluestacks, but you'll need a relatively strong PC because emulation is inefficient as all hell.

Also bluestacks tends to have graphical glitches like black grass, if that matters to you.
>>
So now that we've got nearly a full week of Hydra fugbois walking around:

Do you prefer "fighting" this way where it's an auto win or do you prefer the GoTG way where it was RNG and you had to constantly train?

I like it this way, but the fighting was kind of fun in GoTG. This way makes it far more easier to get the drops and things needed without wasting time and taking away a good pool of missions requiring certain characters

Also, not sure if anyone else got BP recently, but I've noticed a large increase in drops on the board since then. In fact, right after I got him a few missions got x2 multipliers. Last night I had 2 missions that had x2 arc reactors.
>>
>>141586520
i liked fighting with heroes instead of mooks that die after blowing their load all over hydra
>>
>>141586520
The CW way is more "fair" since you don't have to bother with reset bullshit to get the best result. You always get the same result and battle timing isn't hugely dependent on getting enough powerball drops.

However, the GotG way was more fun. You actually got to fight using your own heroes instead of generic robots/agents, and the combat sequences themselves were a lot cooler and more "exciting" (as exciting as a basic RNG battle can be, anyway).
>>
>>141587283
Next week will probably introduce stronger Hydra goons and either
>you have to choose between sending prototype/recruit (which have a chance to fail) or sentry/personnel (which cost more but is autowin)
or
>you have to send 2 prototype/recruits for 2 powerballs or sentry/personnel (1 powerball but more mats)
>>
>>141588229
Cause we've got their stats and we know the stronger goons have the same stats
>>
Where the guy that was ripping the textures? If that phone skin for wasp was legit thats fucking hilarious
>>
>>141589051
It's the generic phone skin for Wasp and Ms. Marvel's actions that require the phone. You can see the conversation in some angles
>>
>>141589318
oh
>>
>>141550783
I hope so. I still haven't unlocked BP and the first week is nearly over.
>>
>still need 5 more vibranium dildos for Best Panther
>can't get reactor drops on good missions

Save me from this living hell.
>>
File: 55541632_p8_master1200.jpg (496KB, 747x900px) Image search: [Google]
55541632_p8_master1200.jpg
496KB, 747x900px
>>
>>141595793
What.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (134KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
134KB, 1280x720px
>>141596734
Never seen Tsum Tsums?
>>
>>141597004
No.

And now I wish I hadn't.
>>
File: yukkuri.jpg (117KB, 600x334px) Image search: [Google]
yukkuri.jpg
117KB, 600x334px
>>141595793
>>141597004
This looks awfully familiar.
>>
>>141597370
But people like Tsum Tsum and don't object them to disgusting acts of torture
>>
Do you think once Spider-Man gets released we'll see an influx of people to this general?
>>
Should I unlock Taskmaster? Does he have decent mission combos with the others?
>>
>>141601413
I highly doubt it. Maybe a few new people will join, but I don't expect to see a big difference.
>>
>>141602071
He has a good amount of short missions, but on the other hand he also unlocks yet another Cap/Falcon 8hr dancing combination.
>>
>>141602481
And an A-Bomb 4hr one
>>
>>141599363
That latter one is not an argument in favor of them, anon.
>>
>>141602481
Man, now I'm torn cause he's ready to go but I get enough dancing heroics as it is and I need the mats for robots/agents...
>>
>>141603075
Do it because Taskmaster groups Cap and Falcon's dancing together as opposed to having two different missions involving dancing
>>
>>141603075
Oh, just go for it. You'll get him eventually, and until you unlock him, all other progress is locked. Plus, he's adorably angry, like Oscar the Grouch.
>>
>>141603397
Ah, that makes sense, guess I'll unlock him then...I just need 5 more of each thing to unlock BPs statue and try grind mats a bit before week 2 starts...
>>
>>141586520
I liked the training aspect, felt like I had to strategize more. But not dealing with RNG is much better.
>>
>>141606110
it was just the third perks that were annoying imo
>>
Did the datamine show something about Sif's price? I remember people talking about how expensive Spidey would be, but nothing about her.
>>
Place your bets here about Sif's personality.

I'm guessing a fit enthusiast/female empowerment person.
She will join Cap side or try to create her own team.
>>
>>141607863
personalityless
>>
What all do we even know about Sif?
Do we have pictures?
>>
>>141607863
Most likely will be a foil to Enchantress and Loki. She'll admire Cap's fighting ability and respect him, and want to fug him to get on Amora's nerves. She'll probably recognize Tony's vanity from Thor.
>>
Just wondering
Is it worth it to do the quests?
Talking the 8 Hour stealth box mission for Black Widow?
I had one going last night and now there another 8 hour quest and it gives jack shit for a reward.
Just wondering if there'd be a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow for this
>>
>>141613486

Pot of gold being able to continue the story.
>>
>>141613486
You need to do the event quest to progress the story and unlock more characters/buildings down the line.
>>
>>141613719
Oh shi~
I thought that stuff was time locked
>>
>>141614731
So did I to be honest. I didn't think that you'd need to do quests to unlock characters and buildings (especially if they're in the shop) but I don't actually remember from the GotG event. In that case try and find the main event missions I guess, i.e. the one with Black Panther at the moment.
>>
>>141614731
you do have to do certain quests to unlock stuff. some things are quest exclusive like combat simulator lv 3 during gotg. getting the quest for it was the only way to upgrade it.
>>
File: image.jpg (303KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
303KB, 1136x640px
hiw is everyone incorporating the embassy into their campus? Not sure what to do with it atm
>>
>>141616664
Mine is scooted to the far right, nearby where I put the beach stuff (which actually kind of blends with it ok) and below where I moved over the Asgardian stuff after GoTG shit took up the entire lower left of the campus.

I wish they'd just unlock the Gamma Zone so we could have a bit more room, or something now. Maybe an extension over on the right
>>
>>141616664
On my campus it's in the Asgardian area aka the temporary zone.
Together with GotG shit that is worthy enough to keep on campus (club galaxy and combat simulator).
Once the event is over I will decide if it stays or goes into storage with other useless shit.
>>
>>141616664
Gonna wait till the event is over to do that but I plan on having a embassy area with the bifrost. And gonna have to redo my student life area to fit club galaxy. And might just out Ronan up if he's not dropping Anything.
>>
File: image.jpg (353KB, 1172x832px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
353KB, 1172x832px
>>141618676
That's what I did with mine, and it does look good from certain angles. I'm probably going to store it and the beach stuff after the event though. Neither really fits in the campus and space is starting to get tight.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-10-00-18-42.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-10-00-18-42.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Snake Widow!
>>
File: 1462555396181.jpg (387KB, 1494x1072px) Image search: [Google]
1462555396181.jpg
387KB, 1494x1072px
>Got the Statue.
>Need another 20 daggers to rank up T'Challa.
Bucky save me.
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 471x312px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 471x312px
>>141625860
Black Snake?
>>
I think I unlocked everything I an aside from upgrades and challenges.

I've already given up on upgrading my characters from the event.
>>
>>141631747
Upgrading will become easier. in the FAQ it also says that a month after the event they'll be implementing a method to upgrade non-premium event characters. Whether this is a permanent thing or not remains to be seen. Same goes for the GotG characters.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-09-19-55-18.png (539KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-09-19-55-18.png
539KB, 854x480px
Now it says purchase with 80 daggers,
How the fuck am I supposed to do that when every fucking thing needs daggers and they drop one at a time.
>>
>>141634737
Fights later on in the event will probably drop multiple daggers.
>>
OK, I got the statue. Do you guys think the mats might stay the same in week two? I'm wondering if I should save reactors/plans/plates or just keep pumping out robots and recruits.
>>
>>141636621
unless you want to upgrade BP or WM I'd save mats for now, since we only have 1-2 days left.
>>
>>141636621
can't hurt to sit and see
>>
see we lasted outside of /co/ no problem
>>
>game zooms in for a fight
>you have to manually zoom out

This bugs me more than it should.
>>
>>141641280
Especially painful for me since I'm using an Android emulator and have to control+click to zoom out again.
>>
>>141635180
>week 1 challenge can't be completed in week 1
Here we go again.
>>
>>141641514
yeah this shit fucked me on getting the drax bobble head so no baby groot
>>
>>141641820
Fucking tell me about it. By the time I got to the Drax challenge the type of Chitauri they wanted me to fight wasn't even available.
>>
>>141640253
eh
>>
Panther statue or BP rank 2 first? I'm thinking of holding off on BP 2 incase they lower his material costs next week like they did with Drax
>>
>>141651620
get the statue to be ready for the second wave of buildings
>>
>>141651620
Neither. They don't have build team, and don't lead to anything, so might as well just hold off on spending.
>>
>>141655403
time*
>>
Who had money on sentries/personnel being upgrades of prototypes/recruits instead of new units we could build from scratch?
>>
I've still been working on story while doing the event. Got my Asgard area up and cleared and just got the 8-hour mission that brings Ant-Man on campus, so that'll be cool.

Wonder how long it'll take me to get to Maria.
>>
http://avengers.getignited.co.uk/
>>
>>141658709
So I need 40 Daggers, 40 Intels, and 18k Vibranium before Ep.2 starts. I doubt that will happen
>>
>>141616664
I've stored the Embassy.

Which I was as surprised about as you are, that I'm already able to store these things.
>>
>>141661075
good tho
>>
>>141651620
they'll probably boost the drops in time so neither matters that much
>>
>>141663453
as usual
>>
Why are the vibranium factories so shit? Who would buy those? 1000 every 24 hours is so useless. Especialy for 700 fucking shards.
>>
>>141668102
But you wouldn't realize that at the beginning of the event, when you're in a panic and would buy them.
>>
How many days until week 2? I forgot when we started the event.
>>
>>141669448
2 or so? Depends on what they count as the start of the week
>>
Did anyone else just get a bunch of prototypes and recruits? I've suddenly hit capacity and I don't remember not using them for the past four hours
>>
>>141668864
If you're in a panic at the beginning of the event then you deserve every bad thing that happens to you.
>>
But 1000 is still super ridiculous. Even if you buy it the first day, it wouldn't be enough even for 1 new character upgrade from recruiting to level 5. If you want to have nice amount of currency, you kinda have to buy a couple of them...
>>
>>141678417
Yeah, and I don't know about you, but it's much easier to get vibranium from the mission board than it was to get crystals for the GotG event. I feel like they actually did that right. Like Anon said, whoever buys one, especially at that price, deserves what comes to them.
>>
I think I just beat the system. I started upgrading Club A and I don't think the game will give me any dancing missions until it's available for use again. Meaning I can pretty much go the entire event never having to worry about those 8hr missions so long as I don't accidentaly complete the building
>>
>>141679861
Good for you, unfortunately most of us have Pepper and her 2h30m heroic requires Club A.
>>
For people that want to get Pepper heroic faster:
>Rocket/Drax 15m activity in Quinjet Hangar blocks Rulk and A-Bomb heroics
>BP/Drax 3m and Nebula 2m activity in Stark Tower blocks Loki Plot Domination heroics
>Loki 2m activity in Asgardian Forge blocks Enchantress missions (both 4 and 8 hour)
>>
>>141674524
nope
>>
Did the datamine show something about the cost of the better robots/agents? I wonder if they'll introduce a new item or just use more reactors/plans/plates.
>>
File: 1462466285998.jpg (11KB, 230x238px) Image search: [Google]
1462466285998.jpg
11KB, 230x238px
> he doesn't buy every factory available

what's with the poorfags itt
>>
>>141686191
Looks like you have to upgrade the lvl 1 robots/agents
>>
File: ANTS.png (576KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
ANTS.png
576KB, 1334x750px
>>141657601

oh god what
>>
>>141688189
Pym Particles are helluva drug
>>
I'm just sitting on my slowly building mountain of vibranium until the next week.
>>
>>141688189
What did you do to him??
>>
>>141688189
haha holy shit.

Got the statue, now I have everything except for the Wonder Man and BP upgrades because fuck that. I have max SHIELD agents putzing around up in the top because they're kind of useless right now for anything. Just waiting for more robits to be built and I'll probably just hang onto them.
>>
>people already have the statue
>I just unlocked Black Panther

Gotta go faster.
>>
Got black panther rank 2, halfway to wonderman rank 2.
>>
>>141697890
jealous still need 14 daggers for one rank two
>>
Should I train more robots and Recruits for BP rank 2? Or farm items for next week.
>>
>>141699076
same
>>
>>141699467
That's a good question.
Unlike in GotG event you can't just stockpile items because you still need time to build/train robots/recruits.
>>
>>141699973
It's also because I think that in the 2nd week you'll have to train stronger robots/recruits and you'll need more platings and cores/plans.
I also wonder why they can't give cores when you defeat blue thugs, unlike the red ones that give battle plans.
>>
>>141700235
Because the single mission will give you the same amount of arc reactors and platings and you need 1 of each.
Meanwhile you need 2 battle plans for each plating.
>>
>running really low on items because I keep getting really long missions even after resetting
fug
at least I've got the statue and everything
>>
>>141702967
I fucked up some mission orders and added an extra 2 hours on my materials missions
>>
>>141699076
Yea, people said WM wasn't that useful, but buying him right at the beginning of the event opened up grinding for robot mats early which really helped. Plus wasting some shards on speeding up robot production.
>>
>>141706823
I like Simon, that's why I got him
>>
>>141713241
I like him too just not his rank 1 outfit. I hope to get him to at rank 3 before the event is over.
>>
>>141714790
He's hard to spot in his default.
>>
>>141713241
same
>>
>>141668102
People who need to catch up. People who don't have enough time to farm the regular missions.

Also, upgrading the costumes on IAP takes more vibranium than FTP.

And some people like the building, enough to blow money on it.
>>
>>141693963
I'm almost to where I can upgrade one to level 2, and maybe I'll even get to where I could upgrade both. Still not going to until the pt 2 starts, though. Hopefully I'll have a head start on the necessary building(s).
>>
HAWKEYE WHEN
>>
>>141724926
after wolverine
>>
>>141702967
Next event will have the mission rest time upped to 1 hour
>>
>>141646949
Really
>>
File: beach carol.jpg (541KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
beach carol.jpg
541KB, 1000x1200px
>>141724926
after carol
>>
>>141735682
Hawkeye on hormone therapy?
>>
>tfw I've been trying to grind Iron Reactors but keep cancelling to get rid of all the eight hours
>MVPepper doesn't show up as much as the GotG event
At least it's still going, though. Pepper still remains the best character for this event so far. If Panther dropped knives, he'd up there too.

I am having a Vibranium problem, though. Not nearly enough currency to bring up T'Challa and WM to Rank 2.

Spidey and Sharon are tonight, right?
>>
>>141739171
I doubt it, I would think tomorrow night by the earliest. Sure that's more than one week, but I think they just started week one early for the movie release.
>>
>>141571000
So I guess there was originally going to be an X-school before Marvel must have gone "wait, no, stop, what the fuck are you doing"? Because there's no way the X-men are being allowed anywhere near this game.

Which is a damn shame. In a perfect world, the Xavier School and Future Foundation would be rival schools, not just HYDRA.
>>
>>141740280
They've mentioned Xavier's school a little bit in the plot. Cyke and Jean got a mention, too. I wouldn't say the X-Men are off limits, but they're definitely not priorities like the events and EARLY ACCESS HULK are. If CW and Apocalypse weren't so close to releasing at the same time, I'd bet that we'd have an event for both. Apocalypse would be GotG 2.0, with Apocalypse taking down Xavier's school and having the 4 Horsemen as boss fights, freeing the O5.
>>
>>141740732
I don't know, I feel like there's been a shift at marvel to keep the XMen out of mobile games lately. It was pretty much the last place they were still using them, but even that has dried up. No Wanda for this event is a pretty obvious part of that.
>>
>>141740732

I don't recall anything about Jean or Cyke. I know Surfer and Doom got a shout
>>
>>141740732
They ae off limits, but they can make reference to them without mentioning them, Doom was mentioned, Kang, Silver Surfer, etc, bu they dont say the actual names, game devs have told people they can't use those characters, like Marvel Future Fight and Marvel Might Heroes.

Also when did Jean and Scott get mentioned? didn't notice that one.
>>
That one hydra goon looked just like Cyke in the early story line scenes. Even had red oaklies.
>>
So now that I've got BP i see all the missions are doling out twice as many materials for making dudes. How long before we're able to make the next level up?
>>
so what is everyone's status? Still need 14 daggers and 9k vibranium and both WM and BP will be R2.
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1334x750px
>>141747556

Got Simon, BP, and all the items in the shop.

Just need more daggers for upgrades but I'm just stockpiling a for now.

I'm trying to reorganize my campus but i hit a wall... I need the gamma zone open a sap.
>>
>>141747556
need 7k vibranium, 20 daggers and 15 whatever that other thing is to get WM to level 2, but I'm not upgrading him or BP till after week two starts incase there's something else I rather spend that stuff on first.
>>
>>141747556
I have everything except BP Rank 2, no premium. I'm working on him, but I'm focusing on gathering materials for next week.
>>
>>141747556
How are you people getting daggers so fast? building Tonybots is slowing me down needs self Arc Reactors.
>>
>>141749526
I didn't do anything else from the beginning in the missions, except farming materials. So I kinda had enough materials when I begun gathering materials.

I have around 8 daggers and 5 Hydra Intel now and I don't know if I can get all 20 of them by today... If they start the 2nd week today I'll focus on that.
>>
>>141749526
It takes 2 hours to build 1 robot and you can get 3 reactors from 4 hour mission. This means you should be getting more reactors that you can use.
>>
>>141749526
once you get BP as long as you get good missions you will always be filling all three spots in each camp. after that it is a matter or time
>>
>>141749526
>Buy WM as soon as event starts
>use Pepper's 2.5 hour heroic exclusively to get reactors
>set alarm to get up after 6 hours of sleep so you have no factory downtime.

I would imagine that would have been the optimum way to get daggers.
>>
>I never really liked that book when I was little
>My mom was shit and your mom was dead, Barry. Why do you even like that shitty book, Barry
>>
>>141751345
2nd time man. Stop and stay in the flash topic.
>>
>>141751431
Sorry anon
>>
>>141747801
So i see you also have every premium only character too. How much have you spent on the game so far? out of curiosity.
>>
so i am now at 40 of the shield file thingies should i just save my battle plans now? since rank 3 BP requires them i assume the next tier drops them too and I dont wanna waste resources.
>>
Ep 2 is tomorrow right?
>>
>>141758921
I think so
Thread posts: 391
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.