[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help Kill Me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1453767639696.png (332KB, 720x633px) Image search: [Google]
1453767639696.png
332KB, 720x633px
Hey /vg/, I've just wasted my entire teens playing WoW, LoL and CSGo, I've become bored with them all and require a new game to bash exclusively and waste my early 20's in, any recommendations?
>>
I recommend trying something more difficult game like Investigator Neckbeard: In the Search for the Clit. It would be based in reality, as you being the main protagonist. Seems fitting actually. Many people see this game as not wasting your 20s although I'm sure you've gotten far past caring.
>>
>>137615741
>>137615741
It was a serious question
>>
Try anime
>>
>>137616219
Already on it, need a game to get lost in again
>>
>>137616552
I don't know man, I'm in the same situation.
I just exteneded to about 10 different 4chan boards and that's it
>>
>>137613928
Play Dominions. Or become a hentai artist.
>>
Tree of savior. Let your inner weeb flourish.
>>
>>137613928
Modded Minecraft.

It's autism: Prepare to Die Edition.
>>137309032
>>
Just play different games?

It really isn't hard, just look on steam or something else, find a game that looks interesting and have a look at it and consider buying it.

I recently bought helldivers, it's maybe a bit overpriced, it's a bit casual, but it has some entertaining mechanics and I like Arrowhead, as bad as my taste is.

it's got nice co-op mechanics if you can find people to play with online, most people are pretty competent, suprisingly, it's a bit like alien swam

either way, this isn't a general, go to /v/
>>
Become actually good at one game instead of playing everything and be shit. Play the game of long term improvement, it's the most satisfying thing i've experienced in my 28 years of life.

Doesn't matter if it's CS, math or playing a musical instrument. Just grind out those hours like an autistic faggot you are and experience the joy.
>>
>>137621571
Most people drop the thing they are doing once the "wooo this is so new and i am improving so fast" phase ends and you hit a skill plateau. Don't.
Push through that shit even if it's not fun and when the plateau gives in that's where you get off like you never did before.
>>
File: meme hat.jpg (92KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
meme hat.jpg
92KB, 1200x1200px
There's literally thousands of games you can play, anon.
Just try a bunch of them that you think you might enjoy and see what sticks
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.