[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/hg/ Hitman General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

File: hitman.jpg (125KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hitman.jpg
125KB, 1280x720px
Archived too fast edition

HITMAN SEASON 1 HAS OFFICIALLY PREMIERED
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8i4ldqM3mjg [Embed]

Next Months Level
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RkL0CsMTrQ [Embed]

The elusive target should be here by monday. Will you go in blind or take your time and study on youtube?
http://www.videogamer.com/ps4/hitman/news/hitmans_first_elusive_target_will_appear_within_the_next_10_days_2.html

DSP plays Hitman
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWt9o4CdDVc [Embed]
>>
ARE WE GETTING IT TODAY!!!???
>>
So lets hear your theorycrafting regarding the plot of the game and the big bad?

We know he's a super-competent assassin, people are suggesting that he's former ICA. But what if he's actually Franchise instead? Unlike the ICA the Franchise was absolutely involved in politics, they had a vision and they pursued it using targeted killing, the guy may have the same sort of motivation.

Look at the typical targets you had in previous games and the ones you have now. Before you're killing mobsters, drug runners, human traffickers, now you're killing people who trade in government secrets, microbiologists who sell bioweapons (the Sapienza target), bankers who fund government coups (Marrakesh) etc.

These are the "powerful people who have risen" that the mystery assassin refers to, without a shadow government like the Franchise ordinary criminals like Novikov can retire from organised crime and start fucking shit up in politics. The world the ICA is creating is one where anyone with enough cash can have practically anyone else killed, where with enough money you can bid for government secrets, with enough money you can hire your own biological weapons team to develop a WMD for you, you can pay to have a government overthrown. That's the world the Franchise wanted to avoid and that's what the ICA has lead to.
>>
>>135835806
>calling your general /hg/ when there's already a /hg/
/hmg/ would be better.
>>
>>135838004
too late now faggot
>>
>>135837716
I think either Iago or MI6 are the big bads senpai, or at least agents of them
>>
>>135838571

But you kill the mastermind behind IAGO, if it doesn't fall apart entirely it'll be just a husk.
>>
>>135838654
>tfw IAGO could be fucking awesome
>tfw i think of the bird from Aladdin
>>
ded bred
>>
Horrible first impression so far. Game runs like absolute fucking dogshit (770gtx) and even forces me to use non-native res like I'm some fucking braindead 40yo alcoholic who doesn't understand what display resolution to use.

I'm not kidding I've NEVER ever had a game that couldn't through some tweaking give me stable 60fps at 1440p, but this piece of shit can't even give me that at fucking 1920. What a joke. Yes I am mad, and yes I want to refund. However I also like hitman as a game series and I refuse to put this down just because of the incompetent retards who don't understand a thing about PC optimization.
>>
>>135848297
Runs fine on my 970
>>
File: 1374440332948.jpg (33KB, 493x276px) Image search: [Google]
1374440332948.jpg
33KB, 493x276px
>playan' contracts
>the mission when you have to kill that fag on a ship in rotterdam
>mfw trying to get him killed in the rooms on upper deck

fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
>>
>>135848838
You're absolutely out of your mind if you think this game runs well for what it looks.
>>
>>135848297
>stable 60fps at 1440p
>770gtx
>2016
Dude.
>>
>>135850082
Can you fucking read?

It doesn't even LET me use 1440p
>>
>>135850384
>Can you fucking read?
Yes. You said that every game you tried (except Hitman 2016) gets 60fps at 1440p, which is what I'm mocking.
You're now implying that I'm somehow only talking about Hitman, which is wrong.

So, in this post I'm suggesting that you can't read. I point this out now because clearly, you need it to be clear.
>>
>>135850591
Unless you're going to dispute what I experienced with my own fucking eyes, then yes. The last AAA game I played was JC3 and it did run 60 fps@1440p, even with shadowplay enabled.

Stop trying to defend these dogshit devs, it's embarassing.
>>
>>135851119
>Unless you're going to dispute what I experienced with my own fucking eyes, then yes.
I literally am. I didn't think you could misread something as simple as my previous post, but I guess you did.
Congrats, I guess.
>>
>>135851239
I'm trying to undestand if you're really just that fucking stupid or just trolling, either way fuck off. I'm done with you.
>>
>>135851419
How am I stupid? For suggesting that there are games that can't run at 1440@60fps on a 770gtx? Because I don't think so.

>either way fuck off. I'm done with you.
I'm sorry, I didn't realize you control who's allowed to post here. Please don't ban me.
Pro-tip: this is a joke.
>>
>>135837716
47 doesn't just go after small-time criminals.
In The Bjarkhov Bomb he's sent to kill a couple of terrorists, including a former Soviet officer, to prevent a dirty bomb deal.
In Traditions of the Trade you had to kill a terrorist and retrieve the chemical bomb he was planning to use to assassinate a bunch of world leaders at a peace summit.
I'm sure 47 has killed other terrorists, as well. They tend to have a lot of enemies.
>>
no elusive target yet?
>>
>>135860273
I think they're going to do it tomorrow. Makes sense, considering people would actually be in the office then to start it and stand by in case shit goes wrong.
>>
File: 1451161545275.jpg (10KB, 208x208px) Image search: [Google]
1451161545275.jpg
10KB, 208x208px
>trying to knock out guards in camera room in the basement
>flip a fuse
>guy walks out
>start choking him
>game bugs out
>i cant see anything, the map derendered itself
i can see everyone upstairs because the ground is gone
>47 and guard spawn in
>still choking him out
>finish it
>SPASH
>non-target killed
>im no where near water but the body is now gone
>mfw
>>
so the next levels will cost around 9 euros, right? i'm too broke to pay the full price ;-;
>>
>>135848297
Damn I'm running it on a 770gtx and getting 50-70 fps at 1080 (native resolution)

Try using the nvidia optimisation tool to pick the settings for you
>>
>>135864813
it's 10 bugerbucks, so i dont know what that translate to
The level is a small italian town with a mansion, church, and just a lot of shit
>>
>>135864813
>he can't afford 9€
Why did you buy the 15€ pack then?
>>
>>135866179
what i wanted to say is that i can't afford full package
>>
>>135866645
You can pay in pieces and buy each level for €10 once a month.
>>
>>135867480
alright, thanks
>>
>>135838004
/hmg/ could be Hotline miami general, anon
>>
>>135867583
If there is a Hotline Miami General someday, they will have to find a different name, just like this general will have to.
>>
>>135868118
/hlmg/ would work, I think.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2bNWo9GgFM
>>
who /allcheevos/ here?
>>
>>135872279
Wasn't there an achievement for doing an elusive target and shit?
>>
>>135872617
So far not, no.
Had most trouble with getting a contract highscore, though. Fucking time bug preventing any legit highscores.
>>
File: thesounditmakes.jpg (80KB, 557x605px) Image search: [Google]
thesounditmakes.jpg
80KB, 557x605px
Dual silverballers are for edgelords, garish and unwieldy. A single silverballer shows true patrician taste, is comfortable and understated.
>>
>>135878224
>he never took double silverballers with armor piercing rounds and long slide and went on a spree in every single level, from vintage year to white house.
>>
>try to take out Dahlia's bodyguard, in the bathroom
>other guard already taken out, Dahlia doesn't notice
>get spotted by some dude in the auction three rooms away

so is this a feature? does the guy have the bodyguard's heart monitor or some shit?
>>
>>135879735
Yeah, it's the special random psych-enforcer. Has a 1% chance of spawning.
>>
>>135878224
>any weapon but garotte
>patrician taste

baka
>>
>>135879735
Hack her laptop.
She will come check it and leave, wire him the moment he turns around.
>>
>>135879735
They got it from the Arkham games
>>
Is there a way to force-enable high quality textures?
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.