[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 26

File: achmed.jpg (367KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
achmed.jpg
367KB, 1920x1080px
Achmed edition

Previous Thread: >>128219372
>Official news
http://rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-US/news/index.aspx

http://www.pcgamer.com/rainbow-six-siege-ama-addresses-hit-detection-issues/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=pcgfb

http://blog.ubi.com/rainbow-six-siege-post-launch-maps-operators-modes/

>Developer AMA Recap
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1349361-Developer-AMA-Recap

>Maps and drawing tools for all available gamemodes
http://rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-US/whiteboard/landing.aspx

>Known Issues:
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1332624-Known-Issues

>Basics of CQB Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/ECbQGdVk

>Steam group
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/R6GO

>Steam group player list
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nB6S5xtZFuAlnX24VG6IVvOYnI18oOlV2W0SPM3OjaE/edit?pli=1#gid=375665432
[Still awaiting console playerlist]

>All the Classic Rainbow 6 games running on the latest engine, compatible with current windows, all maps, all modes.
http://www.techknow.one/forum/index.php?topic=69.0
>>
>>128356050
>Are you seriously asking to explain myself after I've already done so
No you haven't a single time
all you do is call me upset and spout the word circlejerk/shitposting
>grow up
heh
> but it's hidden enough to deter shitposters who just want a circlejerk
Again
this makes zero sense
We still have the guy posting the dumb power ranking top 10 list and we still have urzorn namefags
b-b-but how can they do that when the TS info is removed from the OP??? i thought shitposters are like vampires, you need to invite them in
Unless you start explaining your nonsensical thought process, we're done here.
>>
teamspeak info

operatoroperations.teamspeak.host

pass: operation
>>
>>128356464
thanks
i forgot the info so my hands were tied but now i can get back to shitposting
>>
>>128356461
If we're just going to resort to petty insults then sure:
You're a retarded 16 year old that has zero awareness of what happens in these threads so you resort to kicking, screaming and namecalling when something's taken away from you
We're done here because I'm a brat who needs the last word.

>>128356464
>>128356664
>3 posters
>3 replies
To the first guy: a known circlejerker is posting TS info while pretending he isn't samefagging just so he can circlejerk more.
>>
>>128356864
actually im a third guy who simply posted the info so new people dont ask where it is on the OP
>>
>>128356864
>If we're just going to resort to petty insults then sure:
holy shit please you're actually triggering me
you're literally the only one name calling this entire time
again
you've YET to explain your thought process because it's completely illogical
>removing the TS info doesn't make sense
>LOL U MAD???
>no it just doesn't make sense
>STOP RESORTING TO PETTY INSULTS, RETARD
uhm...
>>
>>128357012
4 total posts (3 replies) and 3 posters means someone's samefagging, logic points to those two posts.

Also can we just shut the fuck up and talk about the game
>>
>>128357083
>we're done here.
>goes on another butthurt tirade
>spams memes and insults then cries when other people do it
k.

Thought we were done here but I guess you're fine with derailing the thread with your butthurt shitposting in an attempt to prove you're not shitposting.
>>
>>128357263
>Thought we were done here but I guess you're fine with derailing the thread with your butthurt shitposting in an attempt to prove you're not shitposting.
you're intentionally being ironic right?
>>
>>128357373
Can we at least admit we're both shitposting at this point and end it? Obviously neither of us are going to concede so there's no point in taking the thread down with us.
>>
It's a fucking teamspeak, if someone wants in so bad they'll get in. Stop crying and whining about it like a bunch of faggots
>>
>>
>>128357496
>Stop crying and whining about it like a bunch of faggots
Your expectations are too high anon.
>>
>>128357513
Oh look, the autistic "I'm not shitposting you guys are" shitposter is back.
>>128357496
That was my point from the start
>>
>>128357513
Can't we focus on something else aside from this.
>>
>>128357469
No, I'm trying to get you to explain why you think removing the TS info helps in any way, shape or form.
But there's no logical reason to do so, you're just shitposting really loudly in an attempt to make me forget my original question.
for the 5th time you've YET to explain why you think it'll stop TS shit posting

>>128357496
ok
and how does having the TS info in the OP hurt anyone?
>>
>>128357658
>posting one picture is shitposting
>he flips out with insults that shit up the thread even more

>>128357675
no. this general is better off dead. it'll never heal until the sensitive cucks leave
>>
>>128357698
>N-NO YOU'RE SHITPOSTING NOT ME DESPITE ME BEING THE ONE DERAILING THE THREAD OVER MY BUTTHURT NONSENSE

Circlejerks were ruining the thread, info got removed, circlejerks died down considerably and now you're ruining the thread.

>>128357820
Some people just want to discuss the game instead of having some autistic retard trying to stir shit up every thread. The thread is dead because people like you and that other guy just shitpost incessantly when something you don't like happens.
>>
File: image.jpg (230KB, 659x609px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
230KB, 659x609px
So I'm trying to compile a list of uses for IQ that make her more viable as an operator. As she is now, Ash is pretty much a straight upgrade. Here's what I have so far. Feel free to respond to this post to add anything you've found.

-Nitro cells can't be heard on the other side of door barricades if they are unbroken. An enemy could set a nitro on the door and blow it as soon as he hears someone. IQ can safely find it and shoot it.
-IQ's scanner will show outlines of people's bodies even if they are in smoke.
>>
>>128358015
>autistic retard
No one but you is stirring shit up and throwing insults around like a child. Don't respond if you think it's shitposting.

>N-NO YOU'RE SHITPOSTING NOT ME DESPITE ME BEING THE ONE DERAILING THE THREAD OVER MY BUTTHURT NONSENSE
Irony
>>
>>128358084
And here's a way to make IQ better
Make the bombs glow like the the OP video. Also, make suicide bombers glow
>>
>>128356864
>To the first guy: a known circlejerker is posting TS info while pretending he isn't samefagging just so he can circlejerk more.
wew lad
paranoid much?
>>
>>128358184
So don't respond to my posts if you think it's shitposting. We're both namecalling and shitposting, I'll ask you one more time for the sake of the thread to just drop it now without either of us admitting we're wrong.
>>
>>128358084
Can see through smoke and good guns. That's about it, and even then the gun thing shouldn't even be a plus.
>>
>>128358015
>>128358332
I'm gonna name you ironic-anon
the best baiter to ever live
>>
>Tfw I'm the holding the thread hostage guy
>I don't even have to shitpost anymore, everyone just does it themselves
I'm proud you anons
>>
File: nothing ventured nothing gained.png (18KB, 847x120px) Image search: [Google]
nothing ventured nothing gained.png
18KB, 847x120px
>>128358332
I'm not namecalling by calling you a child throwing insults for no reason, because that's what you are. Prove me wrong.

>>128358419
don't worry, he'll be back every thread to sperg out. betcha he's the reddit defense force anon too

>>128358494
You talking about the guy who kept losing his shit over Mous? The general was doomed to die long before you, and even then you'll always be the most socially autistic anon to come here.
>>
>>128358494
Fuck you.
>>
>>128358419
Yes, anybody who disagrees with you is baiting. Right.

>>128358654
Okay let me point something out here; I tried to end the shitposting multiple times on a neutral note and you insist on derailing the thread with shitposting for your own ego. Nobody's ruining the general but you.
>>
>>128358681
>>>reddit
>>
>>128358252
This. IQ's detector should function like it does in her OP video, make the electronics have a thermal glow. That way you actually know what the fuck it is instead of seeing a random blip on your vision.
>>
>>128358252
There might be an update in the future that changes the rings to different colors depending on whether it's and enemies or not. But there isn't really a need to make the c4 glow. You can usually figure it out just by where it's located
>>
>>128358813
>has yet to explain how removing the TS info is a good idea
keep dodging the question
>>
>>128358654
Oh, so YOU were the one ruining every other thread by crying about reddit (which multiple polls agreed was more shitposting than the posters you were whining about)

Makes sense, really.
>>
File: 1364098943099.jpg (66KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1364098943099.jpg
66KB, 300x300px
A BUNCH OF GROWN MEN BITCHING ABOUT WHETHER OR NOT A PIECE OF INFO TAKES ONE CLICK TO SEE OR TWO CLICKS TO SEE

Fucking seriously look at what you're arguing about

Are you so fucking lazy you can't click a second time to get to the steam group to get the info?
>>
>>128358887
I've given you explanations multiple times, if you're just going to sit there and namecall without providing any sort of counterargument there's no point in responding.

I said it before and I'll say it again; I tried to end the shitposting multiple times and you insist on keeping it going, it's more than evident you're the one ruining the thread no matter how much you deny it.
>>
>>128358813
>I tried to end the shitposting by being unable to control myself from responding to easy bait-tier shitposting
>I want to end on a neutral note because I can't handle losing to someone over the internet, especially to shitposters who don't care about that kind of shit anyway
IRONY

>>128358959
>bent on it being one person
Pretty sure you're being paranoid anon. I actually go to reddit for siege because this place is dead and they actually talk about the game.
>>
>>128358352
Honestly her guns are just average. She does get a good number of options however.
>>
>>128359157
Okay then go back to reddit and stay there instead of shitting up this general. It's not about winning or losing an argument, you're not going to accept any argument I give up and instead just keep insulting me so I just want to end it instead of dragging the thread down to your level

Fuck off back to reddit if you think they'll be more tolerant of your shitposting and circlejerks
>>
>>128359115
>I've given you explanations multiple times
not a SINGLE time
just saying you did doesn't make it true
> if you're just going to sit there and namecall without providing any sort of counterargument
but this is literally what YOU'RE doing
again
you've yet to explain why removing the TS info is beneficial in anyway
you just keep pretending you did, i guess
>>
>>128359076
I don't even care about the TS, I just want the super sensitive babies to leave.

>>128359217
Her guns are above average. I wouldn't say they're F2 or AK12 tier, but they're good options.

>>128359282
I'm not even the guy caring about the TS shit. I'm just sick of seeing you bitch and whine like a literally child every single thread because your little heart was broken due to miniscule insults
>>
>>128359309
The TS info was removed because the anon throwing autistic fits over a kid being in TS wouldn't shut the fuck up and the people who post here can't control themselves from responding/flat out ignoring the dude.
>>
>>128359463
Then why are you attacking me? The guy shitposting and derailing threads over TS is being the overly-sensitive one. As I said, I wanted to end this stupid argument multiple times but this guy's ego won't allow it.

>>128359309
You refuse to acknowledge my arguments in lieu of shitposting and namecalling and we just keep going full circle. What are you even expecting to get out of ruining threads over this?
>>
File: image.jpg (103KB, 550x1090px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103KB, 550x1090px
>>128359115
>>128359309
Why don't you guys just get in the ts and just find a channel to hash this shit out in?

that way I can avoid both you shitmongers
>>
>>128359617
It was that on top of constant circlejerks and drama among other members.

>>128359683
For the 9th time I've been trying to get this argument out of the general for a while but he'd rather ruin the thread than just admit he's shitposting
>>
>>128359639
Because you sound like the reddit defense force guy. You're just as whiny and bitchy as the TS guy. If you really think you're better than him than stop fucking responding. Ignoring shitposters is the easiest way to get rid of them.
>>
>>128359463
>her guns are above average
If hers are above average then who on the attacker's side is average/below average?
>>
>>128359617
and removing the info the TS will stop people from shit posting when they're already in the TS?
literally all it does is stop new players who are looking for a group
>>128359639
>You refuse to acknowledge my arguments
because you have zero arguments
all you're doing is shitposting and name calling
again
irony
>What are you even expecting to get out of ruining threads over this?
I want you to admit you were wrong and removing the TS info is literally useless if not more harmful.

>>128359683
because it wouldn't work in a voice argument
>so can you explain to me how it helps
>w-w-w-w-w-well y-y-y-you're just s-shitposting!!!
>>
>>128359832
I don't give half a fuck about reddit and he's going to sperg out on someone else if I stop acknowledging him anyway. He's already doing it anyway.

I'll stop responding to him but he seriously needs to fuck off from the thread since his asspained, denial-fueled shitposting is ruining it whether I respond or not.
>>
>>128359980
>I'll stop responding to him but he seriously needs to fuck off from the thread since his asspained, denial-fueled shitposting is ruining it whether I respond or not.
you ever read what you type and think
"maybe this applies to me and I'm projecting"
really wish you would kill yourself already
>>
File: 20160112_160044.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160112_160044.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
Walking around town seeing these and wanting to blast em. This is just like atms and payday 2
>>
File: 11286_Nimg[1].jpg (270KB, 284x284px) Image search: [Google]
11286_Nimg[1].jpg
270KB, 284x284px
Serious question: how do we get a janitor in here? Will this picture attract one? Fucking every single thread is derailed by one shitposter or another and people who won't stop giving said shitposter attention
>>
>>128360070
I offered a truce multiple times, it's obvious I'm not the one who wants this to continue unlike him. It isn't projecting, I just don't want this thread to go to shit because of him and if not responding to him helps then so be it.

Nice job telling me to kill myself though, real mature.
>>
>>128358880
Needed or not, it should be that way
>>
File: tumblr_nn6hlwWU9O1r38eolo1_500.jpg (93KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nn6hlwWU9O1r38eolo1_500.jpg
93KB, 500x332px
>>128360189
gotta post something illegal
I bet the janitors are betting on how long this general lasts before it implodes to shit posting completely
>>
>>128360367
So we need to revive sink posting?
>>
>>128359824
>constant circlejerks
I'm am in this general literally 24/7 because I'm a NEET and very rarely have I seen circlejerking.
or drama. Only drama from TS was the autism guy throwing fits over the kid being in there.

>>128359852
We all know the MP5 and UMP are god tier. Fuze's LMG would be average. It's versatile, but for straight up killing there are better options. All I can think of at the moment.

>>128359878
Okay? I'm all for adding it back in. But do you really think people here have the self control to ignore the autism hostage guy?

>>128359980
Are you the reddit defense force guy? Just saying there are a lot of similarities.

>>128360189
Don't know but we definitely need one

>>128360367
I don't think that would keep the janitor here though to monitor the thread. He'll fuck off pretty quickly.

>>128360346
>Nice job telling me to kill myself though, real mature.
Not that guy but are you serious? You do know where we are right? Stop crying.
>>
>>128360346
>has yet to explain how removing the TS info helps
how do you manage to use so many letter yet type nothing
>>
This is hell.
>>
>>128360574
>Okay? I'm all for adding it back in. But do you really think people here have the self control to ignore the autism hostage guy?
but he hasn't posted in a few days
>>
Dog ops when
>>
http://strawpoll.me/6521416

Don't respond to this post, don't argue about it. Just vote.
>>
>>128360529
We could post stumps.

>>128360587
not him but it was originally removed to stop the shitposting from the "im going to hold the thread hostage" guy throwing autistic fits. And people here didn't have any self control so the shitposting was rampant.

>>128360745
You aren't wrong

>>128360816
see >>128358494

Just because he hasn't posted doesn't mean his autism is under check. He's some stay at home semi NEET who takes care of his dying mom. I'm pretty sure that's why he cared so much about the TS. He didn't have any other friends. My theory was that his mom finally died and shitposting was his autistic outlet.
>>
>>128361090
>not him but it was originally removed to stop the shitposting from the "im going to hold the thread hostage" guy
but he didn't want the TS info removed, he wanted mous removed
>>
>>128360983
I am responding to your post despite your telling me not to.

The teamspeak, and whether or not it should be in the OP is in fact, the central focus of the shitposting. saying it isn't isn't just wrong, it's delusional.
>>
File: DSC_0997-e1293652202718.jpg (120KB, 485x729px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0997-e1293652202718.jpg
120KB, 485x729px
>>128360983
TS isn't responsible, it's the guy who kept throwing fits about it. This is a useless strawpoll. Are you legitimately retarded?

>>128361181
You know what, if you desperately want the info back up. How about you make the general before anyone else? I'm sure it's just one guy who makes it. Beat him to it dude.
>>
>>128360574
>>not hammering 100 rounds through a wall into the defender's objective room to shock them while your team breaches in
>>
>>128361327
>You know what, if you desperately want the info back up. How about you make the general before anyone else? I'm sure it's just one guy who makes it. Beat him to it dude.
but I don't actually care about the info being in the OP or not
I just want that illogical anon to admit he was wrong and has absolutely no reason to remove it in the first place
>>
>>128361090
>He's some stay at home semi NEET who takes care of his dying mom. I'm pretty sure that's why he cared so much about the TS. He didn't have any other friends. My theory was that his mom finally died and shitposting was his autistic outlet.
Man you know you're one hell of a shitposter when people are inventing origin stories for you.
>>
>Teamspeak causes shitposting to derail the thread (from both hostage guy and general circlejerks)
>Removal of it mostly causes that to stop in favor of shitposting by anons instead of namefags

Can somebody just be the bigger man here? Add TS back and keep any discussion of TS-related events or members out of the thread or keep it out and shut the fuck up about it. I don't care either way, I just want to talk about the fucking game

It's also worth mentioning THE INFORMATION IS STILL IN OP LINKS REGARDLESS
>>
>>128360983
Here's whats fucking happening:
>there is a ts and people are playing on it
>someone shitposts and SPERGS THE FUCK OUT about it
>people on ts still playing bothering nobody.
>guy in the thread still shitposting about it.
you and I right now are just fueling the shitposting by continuing responding to it. It's literally all there is, some fag nobody cares about posts some bait and we fags all jump on it and shit the thread up while the guy is pissing himself laughing.

Just stop responding to ANY kind of drama post, Hit report, move on.
>>
File: how-to-remove-a-tree-stump.jpg (211KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
how-to-remove-a-tree-stump.jpg
211KB, 650x450px
Still pretty sure the one over sensitive anon shitposting is the reddit defense force guy.

>>128361495
>I just want that illogical anon to admit he was wrong and has absolutely no reason to remove it in the first place
That's called shitopsting anon. This is the internet, stop acting like a child and fucking ignore it.

>>128361436
Can you read? I said it was versatile, just not the best at killing enemies when you have other options. Every post is like this, where no one can even read a simple sentence.

>>128361614
I can go to the archives if you want.
>>
>>128361802
not him but the guy who defends reddit is probably the shitposter responding and not letting it go
>>
>>128361838
>That's called shitopsting anon. This is the internet, stop acting like a child and fucking ignore it.
you can't make me
he was fucking wrong
AND HE'LL ADMIT IT or so help me god
>>
File: 1371219778422.jpg (83KB, 455x489px) Image search: [Google]
1371219778422.jpg
83KB, 455x489px
If there was ever a time to hit a big red PURGE button for this general, it's now.
>>
>Steam group player list (Teamspeak info inside)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nB6S5xtZFuAlnX24VG6IVvOYnI18oOlV2W0SPM3OjaE/edit?pli=1#gid=375665432
[Still awaiting console playerlist]

Why don't we try this next thread and if there's more circlejerking or TS-related shitposting (by users) compared to the removal then remove it again. For now please just shut the fuck up and discuss R6
>>
>>128361838
>I can go to the archives if you want.
Please do. I think you may be confusing me for someone else.
>>
>>128362068
Only one dude needs to be removed, the reddit defense force anon. Someone prove me wrong he isn't the one throwing the fit right now.
>>
>>128360983
I posted the poll in the TS, thanks senpai
>>
>>128362239
>Admitting you skewed results when it was in your favor
Alright, throw the poll out. Anyway just do >>128362073
>>
>>128362078
I couldn't find it. I apologize. I do remember someone posting that though.
>>
Time to find out who the biggest cancer is

http://strawpoll.me/6521499
>>
>>128361838
>>lmg

I'm just playing buddy bro, trying to discuss literally anything actually related to this game. On the subject of lmgs, can someone illuminate me as to the way tachankas works? Ive been trying to reduce the range i engage with it because at long distances even with a red crosshair i feel like the rounds don't seem to land reliably
>>
>>128362484
pretty sure reddit defense force guy is known as multiple shitposters
>>
File: 1446807707352.gif (425KB, 500x547px) Image search: [Google]
1446807707352.gif
425KB, 500x547px
>>128362408
That's alright anon, everyone makes mistakes.
>>
File: How-to-Remove-Tree-Stumps-sm.jpg (382KB, 540x410px) Image search: [Google]
How-to-Remove-Tree-Stumps-sm.jpg
382KB, 540x410px
>>128362576
Tachy's HMG it best at long/medium ranges because it's pretty damn accurate and shooting enemies at that range surprises them.
>>
>>128362636
For the sake of the convenience we're pretending it's one dude. Basically a vote for reddit defense force would get rid of all posting about it
>>
>>128362484
Missing a few

Actual poll here: http://strawpoll.me/6521529
>>
>>128362996
Sorry, forgot to clarify
Being removed: people against it being removed
Removing it: people for it being removed

>>128362891
Oh, that's fine too. Still needed to add TS drama in though.
>>
>>128362891
I'm still convinced if you remove him all the shitposting would stop.

>>128362996
RDF anon is the main issue
>>
ok everyone new plan
just stop posting
NOBODY POST
let this shithole die a natural death
>>
>>128363184
That's not gonna fix anything anon
>>
File: inspiring-tree-stump-tree-stump.jpg (264KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
inspiring-tree-stump-tree-stump.jpg
264KB, 1024x768px
>>128363184
I agree. It's the only way to finally kill the Reddit Defense Force anon
>>
>>128363157
I'm the original RDF anon and the point of my post was that yelling "reddit" at problems to make them go away is shitposting.

I don't actually like reddit, the shitposter just assumed I did so he could do exactly what I was complaining about.
>>
>>128363154
>Being removed: people against it being removed
>Removing it: people for it being removed
this is the exact opposite of what it sounds like
>>
>>128363184
If we all forced ourselves not to post it wouldn't be a natural death.
>>
File: mgo-tree-stump-2kcrop_t640.jpg (60KB, 640x284px) Image search: [Google]
mgo-tree-stump-2kcrop_t640.jpg
60KB, 640x284px
>>128363381
To my memory if reddit was mentioned in any way shape or form as an insult you would lose your shit. See >>128357513
>>
>>128362239
>>128362382
But nobody put it in the TS, he is just shit posting.
>>
>>128362875
Haha maybe i just suck. I always seem to get headshot by ash at long range. I do really enjoy hiding adjacent to the objective room and opening up when i hear the attackers at close to mid. The plane is great for it.
>>
>>128363594
Check out the TS defense force
>>
>>128363381
Uh, to elaborate I came from a lot of generals where it was impossible to discuss anything because fucking everything was "reddit" if you didn't like it and I didn't want that to happen to r6g because discussion prior to all of these shitstorms was decent.
>>128363573
A couple of those were me, not all of them. Some were just obvious shitposting and some were out of context replies to the other guy making a complete ass of himself and shitposting incessantly.

Can we all just start the fuck over and dial threads back to how they were a couple weeks ago?
>>
>came here two weeks ago
>pretty solid general, albeit scarce namefagging from the r6g teamspeak
>came here now
>can count the number of posts about the game on one hand
>~100 shitposts made by a mere 15 posters

what the actual fuck?

anyway, what do you guys think about the inuit chick?

the beartrap seems kind of boring but as long as it doesnt make noise on the ground and she gets an AR, it's alright by me
>>
>>128363894
>albeit scarce namefagging from the r6g teamspeak
not a single namefag was from the TS
>>
>>128363760
Hiding in other rooms and flanking enemies s the best feeling ever.

>>128363823
>I don't even like reddit
>I don't like people insulting something that I don't even enjoy
Makes sense

>using reddit a an excuse is ruining general
Also makes sense.
>>
>>128363823
But it wasn't just him reddit-kun, it was you too that was shitposting. Stop getting upset over someone saying reddit.
>>
>>128363817
Nah, the TS is pretty cancerous drama wise. But nobody posted the poll in the TS.tttt
>>
>>128364016
"Reddit" could be subbed with any stupid shitposting insult such as "cuck" or "fedora" and I'd dislike it just as much. My issue that it was a word that everybody used to just shitpost about people they disagreed with without having to actual come up with any sort of counterargument, the fact it was "reddit" compared to any other word didn't matter.
>>
From this post forward TS will now refer to Tree Stump, and nothing else.
>>
>>128363967
>try to redirect the thread into actual game discussion
>the first reply within less than a minute is some faggot posting useless dramashit for the 20th time in a single thread
>implying i give a fuck about your stupid teamspeak

i'm fucking done with this shitty general
>>
>>128364174
see:
>>128364213
People also made a WAY bigger deal out of it than I did. I don't know if there was some other guy people are confusing with me or what that people are bitching about. To make it perfectly clear I do not fucking like reddit
>>
@128364353
>post false info
>the ONLY reply you get is correcting you
no (You)
>>
File: picture6.jpg (330KB, 592x383px) Image search: [Google]
picture6.jpg
330KB, 592x383px
>>128364213
You say you would hate people using fedora and cuck a an insult, yet you've only lost your shit at some guy insulting reddit? Help me understand.

>>128364325
I agree

>>128364353
buh bye

>>128364391
Have you 2 recently been to reddit? It really is filled with questions that any competent person would know and literal children
>>
>>128364353
To be fair acknowledging the drama was your first mistake. I've been trying to get people to stop shitposting and just discuss the game for a while now and it's pointless
>>
>>128364514
>Have you 2 recently been to reddit? It really is filled with questions that any competent person would know and literal children
This thread as evidenced by the last week or so is also full of literal children to be fair. I just want to talk about the game, that was my original point and it's still my point.

>You say you would hate people using fedora and cuck a an insult, yet you've only lost your shit at some guy insulting reddit? Help me understand.
I hate it being used as a stupid insult people just spam at others for disagreeing with them, both weren't really that prominent in this thread, though.
>>
>>128364514
who the fuck are you to talk about literal children, with these horribly useless posts of yours that do absolutely fucking nothing. off yourself and stop posting so we can actually have a good thread for once
>>
Is the TS still full of children and pedophiles? Serious question
>>
>>128364746
Also the guy arguing with me about it was "losing his shit" far worse than I was.

The fact this argument is still going on a week[?] later (every time provoked by someone bitching about "RDF") says a lot about the general's quality.
>>
>>128364746
I'm just saying it's not a stupid insult to call something 'reddit' when in fact you would/could see something that stupid on reddit

>something stupid gets posted
>''reddit''
>please stop using that as insult even though it's so incredibly stupid it's very much possible it came from reddit

get over it, stop crying, and talk about the game.

>>128364824
Reddit Defense Force anon please leave.
>>
>still only 17 posters
lol and u guys call ME the child
>>
>>128364976
If it was something stupid actually posted on reddit that's one thing but what actually happens is:

>Hey guys I like X gun instead of Y gun
>FUCK OFF REDDIT
>>
>>128365046
PS, anyone seen Urzorns dick?
>>
>>128365084
Also who the fuck spends every minute on that website looking for reasons to cry about it then calls ME reddit anyway?
>>
File: stumps.jpg (187KB, 1760x1168px) Image search: [Google]
stumps.jpg
187KB, 1760x1168px
>>128365084
So wait, you've been getting upset at dumbass responses with meme-tier quality? Do you have any self control?
>>
>>128364976
where in my post did i defend reddit, you fucking sperg, you are seriously the most rampant shitposter i've ever fucking seen in a general

if you stopped fucking posting i guarantee you that the quality of this general would improve
>>
Shitposting aside, new patch tomorrow for PC
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1370867-Patch-Notes-Update-1-3
>>
>>128365268
Have you seen this thread? Nobody has self control. Everybody from every side is just constantly shitposting about everything. I don't find it horribly unreasonable to be annoyed at a majority of a thread for a game I like being shitposting though.
>>
>>128365256
>>128365084
>>128365302
RDF anon please leave. You're ruining this general

>>128365295
If you would stop being a sensitive baby the general would be fixed almost immediately
>>
>>128365435
According to multiple polls, the ARDF (Anti-Reddit Defense Force) was responsible for shitposting more than RDF. You're also being more of a sensitive baby than anyone.
>>
>>128365302
Sweet, less matchmaking and connectivity freezes. I can dig it. Been having way more fun since they fixed tick rate.
>>
File: 1447194047140.jpg (137KB, 600x850px) Image search: [Google]
1447194047140.jpg
137KB, 600x850px
>>128365302
>players exiting building during prep phase will now be insta killed
>anti cheat measures being improved, no more temp bans for first offense, perma bans being implemented
Fucking finally!
>>
File: 1440898332614.png (128KB, 478x225px) Image search: [Google]
1440898332614.png
128KB, 478x225px
I really like this general.
>>
>>128365413
All of 4chan is shitposting. Our problem is that this general barely has any dedicated posters. And the ones that we o have, like the RDF crybaby, are just shitposters. Everyone is at fault, and everyone needs to shut the fuck up. RDF anon is super sensitive though. If anything just filter the word reddit, jesus christ.

>>128365560
>polls are better than pictures with facts
Best joke of the day
>>
Why are Spetsnax operators all so fat?
>>
>>128365667
>>anti cheat measures being improved
they still can't detect wall hackers so who cares
>>
File: maxresdefault (5).jpg (246KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (5).jpg
246KB, 1920x1080px
>125 posts
>18 posters
wew lad, time to escape the shitposting now

ABANDON THREAD
NEW THREAD
>>128365581
>>128365581
>>128365581
>>128365581
>>128365581
>>
>>128365721
>A majority of people agree that I'm responsible for shitposting
>NO THEY'RE WRONG THEY'RE SHITPOSTING

The issue is how much you fucking care about reddit that you keep derailing every fucking thread over it. A half-assed out of context autistic collage of 10 posts is not "facts" or proof, especially not any more credible than polls.
>>
>>128365435
i rarely post in this general; the only reason i'm doing so now is so i can get my point across to you:

you need to fucking kill yourself

you need to kill yourself because not only are you a dumb piece of shit that tries to get the last laugh in pointless arguments, but you need to kill yourself for being such an enormous faggot to the point where you need to completely derail what could've been a great thread, just because your pointless opinion is that important to you.

go post on a different general, no one here likes you or fucking wants you, which should go without saying.
>>
what happened to this general
>>
>>128365785
are you retarded?
>>
>>128365990
Shitposters derailing every thread purely out of butthurt for reddit, basically.
>>
>>128365875
>losing your shit again after subtle responses from me
RDF anon please just kill yourself.
>>
Just for the record:
Original shitstorm started from the guy whining about TS bringing the argument over into this thread
Second shitstorm started from the guy crying about reddit

Both claim other people are responsible for the thread going to shit when they're the ones who keep starting it.
>>
>>128366082
does anyone even talk about the game anymore? i remember i read the thread a couple weeks after the game was released and it was helpful, albeit slow.
>>
>>128366252
I would rather have four headshot shitposters than one of these faggots
>>
>>128366252
>I'm innocent from cying like an underaged child about a place I don't even like.
>>
>>128366340
At least headshot anon talking about the game instead of just acting like /b/tards in a raid thread
>>128366383
dude what
>>
>just want to use a p90
>rook is boring
>doc is underpowered
why did they have to make guns so operator exclusive
>>
Any unfortunate shitters want to play with me?

I'm not great, but I can team play
>>
people say suppressors are bad? I've always loved putting those on my guns despite them reducing the damage
>>
>>128371472

Do you notice the loss in damage?

How useful are they at keeping you undetected?
>>
>>128372291

The damage loss depends on the range and gun. I've used the silencer on the MP7 and it ruined everything for me and my team. On the L85 its my favorite thing to put on the gun.
>>
>After playing with buds most of the time they're busy and I play alone
>shot by teammates when they are trying to take down the carts
>thank them for having me at 33 health
>guy proceeds to shoot our entire team
>3 guys in my team leave
>one guy on the other team starts a vote kick
>he gets kicked
>I live
>they're 0 vs 5 now

Epic
>>
>>128372291
I think being silent is still better than being loud
maybe I'm just playing the game wrong because I avoid spraying and praying whereas some people just empty entire mags
>>
>>128360574
>ump
>mp5

Those are both defender weapons. Aside from the fuze lmg are there any other "average" attacker weapons, or weapons worse than IQs? Because if you can't list more than a couple weapons, by definition, IQ's weapons are average.
>>
File: doc2.webm (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
doc2.webm
3MB, 800x450px
>>
>>128371472
i put them on secondary weapons
>>
How do I get good at this game?

I'm lucky if I walk away with a kill. I consider 2 kills to be a 10/10 match.
>>
>>128384904
Watch Serenity's guides.
Learn all of the maps completely, know every entrance to every room.
Find some friends to coordinate with.
Pay attention to where your teammates are going so you can flank the enemy, or join a teammate in his push.
Keep playing more.

As long as you're helping your teammates, there's nothing wrong with getting no kills.
>>
My bullets just don't hit people.

This game is fucked
>>
>>128386357
git

gud
>>
Polandball anon here.

What should the hostage look like? I was just going to make them a plain white or grey ball.
>>
Are invites not working for anyone else on PC? Never had this problem before.
>>
To think, I just ask how to play as Fuze a day or to ago and someone told me to remove my name and then this shit happened. Stop with the reddit shit it isn't funny. And no ones gonna fall for your b8
>>
Anyone have the link to testing out rook's armor? Is there a video showing how little of a difference silencers make?
>>
>>128386662
You can probably use any ball you want, just make sure there's an x of tape over their mouth or something.
>>
>>128391959
I think silences have a 15% damage penalty.
>>
Does anyone else have their game lock up for about 10 seconds during the preparation phase? It's been happening to me nearly every round lately, and its really annoying when trying to barricade walls or find a good spot for my drone.
>>
>>128397478
Happens almost every single round, I dunno if it's hardware related or just the game being shit.

Thankfully it almost never ever happens during regular gameplay.
>>
Can't join a game you've been invited to? Restart uplay and accept the new terms and conditions.
>>
Why are there 2 threads?
>>
>>128401913
This one was shitposted to death.
>>
>take out phone irl
>hear drone active every time

its time to stop
Thread posts: 173
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.