[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/swgg/ Star Wars The Old Republic General tbh

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 780
Thread images: 95

File: starwars5669d25e63132.jpg (1MB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
starwars5669d25e63132.jpg
1MB, 1800x1200px
Finn is best Snow white edition(And only true love's kiss from Poe will wake him up)

This is mostly a general for swtor, but limited discussion of other games is allowed, as long as you find people who actually play shitty old sw games since most people who ask about those are ignored.

Feel free to ask questions about swtor, technical or not. A usual launcher issue is the "couldnt update/start, try later", for that you just delete the bit raider folder and wait for the launcher to redownload it.

>For General SWTOR info and finding people to play with:
http://pastebin.com/Cp37vLab (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)

Referral system is broken, ask politely in thread if you need a link.

>How do I setup Battlefront II?
http://pastebin.com/fsYU4BUC (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)
>>
>>127426113
>>127425926
i ll never understand the nostalgiafags who like the first 3 movies.

They were literally shit, the duels were meh as fuck, force powers look completely fake, there was a da big ebil emperah we didnt know anything other than he is da big ebil satan.

Honestly, nostalgia googles make people retarded.

The prequels had better duels with superior choreography, better graphic effects and far more interesting characters. Emperor finally became interesting and we knew things about him and the characters were way more close to the new generations.
>>
>>127425971
I'm not sure I get it.

>>127426113
Throwing in jar jar in the first movie was certainly something bad. If they didn't turn him into a joke figure hoping to be the new R2D2 merchandise the first movie would have been better.

Second movie is good action and have ok character development. It explains why he turned into vader.
>>
File: 1451895112740.png (371KB, 600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1451895112740.png
371KB, 600x1200px
>>
>>127426319
The reason I love the first 3 is pretty much the space battles.

They are hype as fuck.

One of the reasons VI is my favorite.

The duels in the prequels did have better duels but they also had a METRIC SHIT TON of retarded ass shit in them.

It was a travasty what Lucas did to that universe for "muh soap opera"

>>127426448
2nd was better just because of the arena fight with that many jedi fighting at once. It did not really hold up in my later viewings.

Three is the only watchable one of the bunch for me atm.
>>
>>127426319
Considering 4-6 were made during the 70s-80s they are quite good. I still like 1-3 and would probably rather rewatch 1-3 than 4-6. Will probably never watch TFA again. Kind of how I wont rewatch any JJ Abrams star trek movie. They are all kind of forgettable.
>>
File: swtor_Endgame.jpg (503KB, 932x762px) Image search: [Google]
swtor_Endgame.jpg
503KB, 932x762px
>>127426659
I personally enjoyed TFA, it was a good START, it all depends on how they follow up.

The characters were pretty good, if we forget that dumb marry sue Rey
>>
>>127426556
>It was a travasty what Lucas did to that universe for "muh soap opera"
All 6 movies are a soap opera. It's just set in space and have better writers and bigger budget.
>>
>>127426770
4-6 was the retarded family daddy issues soap opera.

1-3 were way better and more interesting overall since it wasnt about Lucas' daddy issues
>>
>>127426770
I know 4-6 are a soap opera and they are fine.

But for some reason I feel like 1-3 are shitty because they are soap opera status.

And the merchandising shoehorning they were trying to do because of Lucas.
>>
>>127426749
>retarded manchild with stupid lightsaber
Did you honestly think kylo ren was a good character. I wish he kept his mask on because he was so ugly I almost started laughing when he took the mask off. And that other general wasn't better.

Not sure where they are going with the next movie but the rebel fleet is gone and if it is a training arc for Mary Sue then it's going to suck big time.
>>
>>127426993
>I almost started laughing when he took the mask off.

Same. That was a shitty casting.

>rebel fleet is gone
I don't think the entire fleet got BTFO

I think only a good chunk.

And I am sure they can just pump out some Mon Cals pretty quick.
>>
>>127426993
He was a good character, NOT a COOL one. He was like a dumb kid taking his first steps in the dark side, really confused and ignorant.

He is an interesting character and a good character to START from, we ll see how he progresses.

>he was so ugly
Definitely your issue then, Sith arent supposed to be all pretty or scary. I liked his look since it was mediocre like himself.

>Other general wasnt better
you mean Captain phasma? Honestly, the only good thing from her was that she was the first female NOT in slut armor. We barely show anything about her, so i dont think we know enough.

We ll see how episode 8 goes, i hope Luke dies to plagueis.
>>
there any reason to go Jedi Master from consular over other prestige classes in kotor 2?
>>
>Final fight for the JC's story
>Battle of Heroes begins to play during the fight
Man, I wish you weren't allowed to bring your companion and it was just a long a drawn-out fight
>>
>>127427143
Well if you want to remain mainly a force user. Though of course if you're DS Sith Lord is pretty much completely superior due to stuff like force storm raping entire rooms
>>
>>127427138
>Definitely your issue then, Sith arent supposed to be all pretty or scary. I liked his look since it was mediocre like himself.
When he took off the mask I went "lol is this harry potter". He doesn't have to be pretty or anything. Just not look like he was casted for harry potter.

>you mean Captain phasma?
No that other cocksucker that blew up planets. He was better than Kylo Ren but felt like he was an annoying teenager. I'm quite certain that wasn't what they were going for.

> i hope Luke dies to plagueis.
He's obviously dying. They are killing off the entire old cast except the wookie
>>
>>127427557
>No that other cocksucker that blew up planets
oh you mean the Hitler wannabe
>>
File: 1451828144865.jpg (132KB, 634x700px) Image search: [Google]
1451828144865.jpg
132KB, 634x700px
>>127427557
>felt like he was an annoying teenager
Well all Nazi wannabes are just annoying teenagers at the end, nobody can take someone call calls themselves a Nazi seriously. And that guy serious resembled nazis with his tight gay uniform, speeches about superiority of the empire, that big red flag on the back while he was making a speech etc.
>>
File: image.jpg (149KB, 1129x434px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149KB, 1129x434px
always
>>
>>127427557
>>127427665
>>127427914
His name is Hux, I think
Terrible casting, I guess they wanted a younger guy so they still have a bad guy lackey when Kylo goes rogue/grey Jedi in the second or third movie but they should've had an older actor, though I guess that would've been too close to Tarkin or something
>>
>>127427138
No, he was a shit character. The idea of him being intentionally shit changes nothing. Jar jar was better

>His entire motivation is he wants to literally be a tool
>>
>>127427557
>He was better than Kylo Ren but felt like he was an annoying teenager.
As pointed out many times, the entire first order suffers from hunger games syndrome. Almost no one shown without a helmet/mask is over the age of 25. Most appear to be young adults/teens

Makes little sense that an empire based offshoot has not a single member who was alive when the Empire was in power.
>>
Are there any essential or good mods for Jedi academy for the single player?
>>
File: Screenshot_73.png (33KB, 719x409px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_73.png
33KB, 719x409px
Can anyone explain why this is happening?

I can't transfer off of Bastion.
>>
>>127431205
No slots on destination server?
>>
>>127431607
I have 4/11 For active slots, and 10 inactive.

It doesn't give me an option to create a character on the destination server, its grayed out.
>>
>>127432183
That's probably the issue then.
>>
>>127430497
But his motivation hasn't been shown yet
>>
Why doesn't my Imperial Agent have the orbital bombardment ability?

I mean my Sith Warrior has force choke, which is unlocked for other classes through completing the story. My Smuggler has dirty kick, which is unlocked for other classes through completing the story. My Imperial Agent unlocks orbital bombardment for himself and other characters by completing the story, but he doesn't seem to actually have the ability outside of heroic moment himself. Seems odd.
>>
File: 1324421633140.jpg (59KB, 528x560px) Image search: [Google]
1324421633140.jpg
59KB, 528x560px
I subbed, that means I have effectively bought KoTFE, right?

Does that mean I'll be able to just leave it installed and come back every month to play the new chapter without any real restrictions?

Obviously I won't get the 1 month sub rewards like getting HK-55 as a companion or THE AMAZING 7 MONTH CONTINUOUS SUB REWARD OF PLAYING AS HK-55 FOR A SINGLE MISSION WOW COOL WOW And by that point Legion will be out anyway :^) but I'll still be able to do the story more or less, yeah?
>>
>>127435574
It used to be a normal skill for agents but it was removed. I think snipers still get it somewhere around high level but it's gone for operatives
>>
Is there a companion in the game better than Guss?
>>
File: 40 times kaio kek.jpg (30KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
40 times kaio kek.jpg
30KB, 292x257px
>>127435827

I cannot fucking wait for him to turn up in the story again.

I really hope that Sana Rae Voss person sends you to recruit a SUPER POWERFUL JEDI MASTER WHO CAN SINGLE HANDEDLY DEFEAT ARCANN AND THE ETERNAL EMPIRE and it's just fucking Guss scamming people again.
>>
File: spin to win.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
spin to win.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>127426319
>The prequels had better duels with superior choreography

Oh sure, those were such great fights how they were doing random shit and aiming for each others lightsabers instead of each other.
>>
>>127435770

I see. Thanks.

On that note are any of the heroic moment abilities particularly useful or are they mostly for novelty?

I primarily play my Agent and I don't see much point in force choking when I have no rage or ball-kicking when I can already electro knife or flashbang or what have you.

I notice you can get lightning storm and flamethrower but I figure if I were going to sit still casting something lengthy rather than stabbing I'd just cast orbital bombardment.
>>
>>127436141
I never really found the twirling there to be that bad to be honest. Kinda just felt like obi wan was trying to sweep Anakin's lightsaber aside, Anakin moved it out of the way of the sweep and enacted his own attempt at sweeping Obi Wan's lightsaber aside, and Obi Wan moved his out of the way in turn.

That's how I always saw that part and I thought it was neat.

But yes the lightsaber battles in the prequels go on far too long and have far too much bull shit, overall. Obi Wan VS Greivous makes me want to puke.
>>
>>127436143
Use it to blast high HP story bosses to hell in a few seconds. And to finish "Kill XY of XY" heroic quests in a few minutes. The heroic moment attacks do a lot more damage than the usual ones. I have the abilities for every class of both factions and it's satisfying as fuck to blow through heroic quests
>>
if you create 6 characters while subbed and unsub what happens to the leftover characters?
>>
>>127435698
No, you get to play the current chapters forever, not the ones that come after your subscription ends.
>>
Just came back after a long ass time, and loved going through the story to see Malgus and Marr get characterized. And then they got iced. Why
>>
>>127436141
I never understood why people hate the prequel duels. Jedi in their prime should be jumping around and using the force, not fighting like anemic as fuck medieval knights.

The only OT duel worth a damn was ROTJ's.
>>
>>>>127399427

Download the iso, open the iso, extract the files to a folder, run the installer.
>>
>>127436406
You are forced to choose the characters you want to be playable up to the limit you are allowed. The rest are still there but locked and you cannot play them.
>>
>>127436652
Yes, an order of warrior monks should be flinging their weapons randomly instead of actually trying to strike their opponent.
>>
Is there a way to transfer items from one character to another?
>>
>>127436847
>have force powers
>do not use them at all in combat, only fight exactly as samurai or medieval knights fought
>swinging the lightsaber as if it weighs a ton even though the only weight is in the handle
>>
>>127436847
In terms of the Obiwan vs Anakin duel it makes total sense that Obiwan would not be trying to go for direct killing blows. He loved Anakin and probably felt there was a chance to redeem him instead of just executing him on the spot.
>>
>>127436442

Oh damn, that sucks.

I guess I'll just resub some time next year and playthrough all the chapters I've missed then.
>>
>>127436442
>>127437363

Heeeey wait a minute, if non-subs don't get access to new chapters, then why is the sub reward for Feb 1st 2 days early access to the new chapter?

Is it really just a fucking year long con to try and keep you subbed the entire time for minuscule rewards?
>>
>>127437293
But literally every fight in the prequels was like that.
>>
>>127437526
there's going to be a bunch of HK-related shit that they'll reveal the exact details on later, they've already said this
>>
>>127437881
And they were all a lot more entertaining than the boring as fuck OT duels.
>>
>>127438009
sounds like you need to take your ADHD meds
>>
>>127438327
The OT duels are generally far shorter than the prequel duels, anon.

Do you actually watch the OT duels for the sword fighting? I don't think most do. They do because every OT duel had plot sandwhiched in it.
>>
>>127437027
Legacy armor, legacy mainhands and offhands.
>>
>>127437027
Unlocking it in "collections" so that you can transfer a copy to each character.
>>
So before the sale ends.
What are the must have SW games?
>>
>>127437881

Which kind of undermines Obi-Wan drawing it out due to reluctance.
>>
I just noticed that BGs are still not cross-server, and since my server is basically dead, which server should I go to from EU?
>>
Does JK have a any special dialogue in SoR and KoTFE since he kinda fought the Emperor before?

Does SI mention anything about the fact that Ghost Dad being in his head, considering he might be more than a little used to it?

Or am I expecting too much of Bioware?
>>
>refuse to take collar of vette
>Same discussion with different quest titles, desperate, crushed, broken.
i cant wait how many times they will repeat the conversation until she accepts her fate.
>>
>>127444516

You used to be able to completely break her in beta, but people cried and it was removed.
>>
>>127443608
Tomb of freedom nadd is the only one

>>127444613
Please do give details.
>>
>>127444613
BW really has to stop giving in to every kind of whining. It gets worse and worse.
>>
>>127441991
kotor I + II
Republic Commando
The Jedi Knights if you can handle the graphics
>>
Really just one /vg/ guild?
>>
>>127444692
So servers like Red Eclipse and T3 are basically PvE only, outside of obviously banning PvP in the open world?

Just tell me Freedom Nadd isn't filled with slavs
>>
>>127445041
Is Empire at war any good?
>>
>>127445178

There used to be a /vg/ guild on Red Eclipse EU.

When I resubbed last month, I'm the only member remaining and the new GM.

woo
>>
>>127426870

1-3 is shiny-droid-happy-colorful-platforming-gungan-gf girlie movie with a retarded main hero. this shit didn't feel like starwars but like a disney's little mermaid princess in space.

empire strikes back da best
>>
>>127445326
Decent.
>>
>people have trouble soloing the star fortresses
Literally how
>>
>>127445196
nah, there is pvp but there is more in ToFN
>>
>>127445326
Ye
Servers are kill for online though
>>
>>127445452
Only star wars movie that feels nothing like star wars is the one Lucas didn't make, and it shows.

Also star wars always had goofy comic relief characters (3po) and romance subplots. And everyone loves Kylo ren who is just Anakin 2.0
>>
>>127436141
>>127436652
>>127437293
>>127438009
>>127438456
Let me guess, you're also that faggot who loves KotFE story because of "deep characters" and "tv drama" potential.
>>
>>127446714
Fuck, replace >>127436141 with >>127426319
>>
File: 420.jpg (252KB, 983x1013px) Image search: [Google]
420.jpg
252KB, 983x1013px
Playing male Smuggler makes this game worth playing.

>Fighting against the Emperor himself on Ziost
>Still being huge annoying cunt and taking the piss out of someone that can devour entire galaxies
>>
>>127446714
No, I dislike KOTFE because it only makes sense for half the classes. Want to try again?
>>
>>127446967
You're a faggot regardless.
I just wanted to call you a faggot.
>>
>>127447052
I'll call you a memer then
>>
>selonian companion from star fortresses
My L I T E R A L dick
>>
>>127427914
>chewbacca captured by the empire.jpg
>>
Is there an easy way to change alignment?

Like, could I just run solo FPs to get the gain?

Could I do this to get a specific SI title
>>
>>127448295

Back in the day people used to run Esseles/Black Talon for LS/DS Points and Social Points.

Can't see any reason it wouldn't work now.
>>
>>127446472
Lucas didn't direct Empire or Jedi
>>
>>127447651
Yiff in hell etc
>>
So where are all the RP hotspots? I'm really tired of the Imperial Fleet Cantina.
>>
>>127449408
Nar shaada back alley futa gangbangs
>>
>>127443608
If you want non-shit pvp (relatively) Tomb of Freedon Nadd. If you want constant pops and always lose because shitters on your team and meeting queuesyncing double premades go to The Red eclipse. If you play republic the only choice is pretty much TOFN.

Oh and if ranked is your thing then your only option is TOFN. Everyone likes to claim ranked pvp is dead but the issue is that they are playing on a pve server and are afraid of actual competition.
>>
>>127450260
Well I was on a PvP server when I quit so that's not an issue.
Also, noticed that transfers are only 90 cartel coins?
Is this for real? That's cheap as fuck. Legacy unlocks travel with the char I hope?
>>
>>127448295
>Is there an easy way to change alignment?
Diplomacy crew skill. Run gift missions and sell gifts on gtn to recoup losses.
>>
>>127450427
>Is this for real? That's cheap as fuck.
Yes. It's Biowares way to "fix" low server population.
>Legacy unlocks travel with the char I hope?
Legacy gets merged I think. I transfer alts over to TRE every now and then for buying cheap shit and my datacron progress increases on TRE every time.
>>
>>127450427
>>127450604

So if I transferred someone over to another server, I'd have 2 legacies of the same level on different servers?

Would I get to rename my legacy on the other server?
>>
>>127450260
>If you play republic the only choice is pretty much TOFN.
So it got even worse with the Imperials having higher population?
>>
>>127450914
>So if I transferred someone over to another server, I'd have 2 legacies of the same level on different servers?
It's basically a copy. If you achieve more on another server just transfer a character above level 10 to the other one to keep your legacies "in sync"
>Would I get to rename my legacy on the other server?
If it's taken. Otherwise the one that already is on the server is what you get I think.

>>127450916
Tuesday and Wednesday? I'd queue imperial all day long to evade the pve heroes on rep side (they may have pvp gear contrary to TRE but it doesn't help) and queue dodge the imperial premades. Any other day of the week? Queue rep and own imperial premades all day long despite not a single premade on your side.
>>
>they took the chart down which compared subs with the rest
Wooow
At least you seem to be able to use more skillbars now compared to when they initially went f2p?

Though a sub seems the best choice to have access to most races again to play through the stories with all classes on different races to unlock them for the legacy.
Is there still that 12x exp boost or what it was?
>>
File: 1342922456976.jpg (117KB, 699x396px) Image search: [Google]
1342922456976.jpg
117KB, 699x396px
>Get a Darth, a fucking Dark Council member no less as a companion for my Smuggler
>AW YEAH THIS IS HAPPENING
>Mfw I lose him almost instantly
>>
Do they ban you for buying spacegold?
>>
>>127452406
It's worst as an Inquisitor since he's pretty much your best bro
>>
>>127452636
I don't see why you would when money is so easy to make in this game
>>
File: 1409590674086.jpg (63KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1409590674086.jpg
63KB, 625x626px
>>127446472
>everyone loves kylo ren
alright now its pretty obvious
>>
The Thexan armour looks really cool but it starts at a level way below the armour i have. how do I upgarde it? just started playing swtor
>>
>>127452636
You can buy directly from the store and sell things for credits
>>
File: 1354492134702.gif (303KB, 320x289px) Image search: [Google]
1354492134702.gif
303KB, 320x289px
Fucking hell.

I know people say that non force users don't make any sense in KoTFE, but god damn if being a Smuggler isn't hilarious. Me and Valkorion are like the fucking odd couple.

>Dying from Carbonite Poisoning and he's in my head
>Ask him if he's proposing to me or trying to be my campaign manager

I like being out of place, personally.
>>
My character all of a sudden decided to unify colors, even though I don't have the option unlocked. My overwatch white/yellow stuff just went gray to match my new chest piece.

So, is this a known bug? a feature where doing something allows you to unify once in a while? How do i make it happen again?
>>
>>127453272
If it has mod slots, take it to a nifty mod table that looks like a gun in the minimap. you can buy the mods from shops that sell them for crystals.
>>
>>127454154
You can mod stuff without a mod table.
>>
>Came back to game after quitting a while ago
>Trying to level on tatooine.
>No quest cause I guess I did them all a year ago.
>Everything is raping my asshole and I cannot level.
Halp.
>>
>>127454558
Hrm? How?
>>
>>127454575
Pvp, should have been here during double so vacations, you went to 65 by fucking alderaanr
>>
>>127454575
go back to taris? learn to set your companions to healbot? change your specialization?
>>
>>127454768
Ah good point. I forgot you get a companion. That should help some.

Stuff is barely beating me.
>>
>>127454768
Or just let the dps companion do everything lol, they are so broken.
>>
File: swtor 2016-01-04 10-14-02-22.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
swtor 2016-01-04 10-14-02-22.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Got the Sith Recluse set!
>>
>>127454901
I mean, if you want to feel like you aren't playing, that's fine too.
>>
>>127455026
>le big evil sithlord
>people ignore me and attacked the slavegirl with the shock collar that did retarded amounts of damage since I have full presence from legacy
I literally went until the end of alderaan with of 10 modifications
>>
>>127455021
looks pretty rad.
does this set have an helmet?
>>
anyone here playing on tomb of freedon nad and having a guild that seeks members?
im pretty new and barely know what im doing, would really like to play with some of you fags.
>>
>>127450260
>pve server
>somehow related to state of pvp competition

I hate to break it to you but world pvp is for casuals
>>
>>127455996
i am sorry any form of pve is inherently inferior to any form of pvp ;^) Guess where does it leave pve
>>
>>127455583

Yeah, but it doesn't look very cool.

Actually, most of the set is just "meh". It's the chest piece I wanted, but for collection unlock I of course needed all of it.
>>
>>127426319
trollbait
>>
>>127426448
2nd movie fucking blows
>>
>>127456639
Reminder that responding to a post just saying bait is the 4chan version of downvoting.
>>
>>127456764
>>127456918
Reminder that nobody gives a fuck about your opinions.
>>
>>127456639
Sorry, not everyone is an emotional nostalgiafag.

Even though i post here i am not brainwashed to follow "everything old was great, nothing will compete".
Old trilogy was shit, the prequels were better imo
>>
>>127457042
Some people legitimately refuse to believe people can enjoy the prequels because "the prequels are the worst films in existence" has been pushed as pop culture for 17 years
>>
>>127457042
Alright now you are just pushing it.

That is total fucking bait.

here is your (you)

>>127457142
They are not terrible but they sure as hell are not over 4-6
>>
>>127457142
Jesus christ you're making me feel so old
>>
File: ewww.png (290KB, 303x442px) Image search: [Google]
ewww.png
290KB, 303x442px
>>127457142
agreed, i despise people like that who just follow whatever is popular and parrot it like it is their own.
And then try to make everyone as brainless as themselves by trying to force the opinion they took from the masses on everyone.

Sorry, some people actually have a BRAIN and they use it instead of following what the majority says
>>
>>127457293
Hey I saw the fucking special editions in theaters, think how old I am and feel.

>>127457248
Why not actually bother attempting to refute him instead of just giving him downvotes?
>>
>>127457486
What is the point of arguing over it?
>>
File: swtor27.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
swtor27.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
How much KotoR lore ends up getting raped here on Rishi?
>>
I'm downloading TOR for the first time, got a little hyped for it before it came out but I got sick of it before release, now that it's free I don't see any harm checking it out though.

What's a good class to begin with, I guess story is pretty major so who gets a decent one?
>>
>>127457932
Sith inquisitor best story
>MURDER AND MAYHEM AWAITS
>>
>>127457932
Sith warrior, Jedi knight, agent, inquisitor a little.
>>
POST AGENTS
POST JEDIS
POST SITHS
>>
>>127458072
>>127458130
Inquis is a force user right?
I might try out Agent, I want to give non-Jedi a shout.
>>
>>127458256
Very sith, damn this armor costed me like 8 fucking millions, i am broke now.
>>
>>127458627
What's with the beer belly?
>>
when i have orange armor with slots and put enhancements and stuff in them theyre better than normal quest rewards right?
>>
>>127458741
The bigger you are the more force you can use and more force brownies you can conjure
>>
File: booty.jpg (810KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
booty.jpg
810KB, 1920x1080px
damn, seeing these screens makes me jelly. I wish I didn't have to play on a toaster of a laptop
>>
File: swtor28.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
swtor28.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>127458256
What about sithfus?
>>127459232
>bt2
my nigga
>>
File: 200% rustled.png (575KB, 620x674px) Image search: [Google]
200% rustled.png
575KB, 620x674px
>I'm a Jedi Master
>Defeated the Emperor in single combat
>Fought against Revan
>Saved the entire Galaxy multiple times
>Vaylin implying she wont even need her Lightsaber to beat me and a Sith Lord at the same time

Why do people like this deviantart the hedgehog character exactly?
>>
File: image.jpg (122KB, 1043x520px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122KB, 1043x520px
>>127459794
>faggot thinks he beat the emperor
>not some overly weak tiny fraction of his power
>revan with a ton of help and light side revan help too
You are trash, the emperor could play with arcan without even using a light saber, you are nothing.
>>
>>127459794
because "s-she is cute :3"
that's literally it
>>
File: MURDERANDMAYHEM.jpg (40KB, 493x552px) Image search: [Google]
MURDERANDMAYHEM.jpg
40KB, 493x552px
>tfw you cant have murder in your name
now about legacies, are they like character names? eg if its taken you cant use it or can many have the same legacy name?
>>
Is HK-51 ever involved in the KoTFE story aside from my character mentioning that he has a HK Droid in one conversation option?
>>
File: greeny.png (316KB, 373x663px) Image search: [Google]
greeny.png
316KB, 373x663px
>>127461109
he shows up in the cantina cutscene in ch9 but no

>>127458256
Kebab removal specialist reporting in
>>
>>127461321
looks like a generic BBC lover
>>
No mention of ERP in the thread.

This general has come a long way.
>>
>>127461321
Remove republic
>>
File: 2016-01-04_00001.jpg (347KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-04_00001.jpg
347KB, 1920x1080px
>tfw the best star wars games are mods

I am downloading SWTOR right now, what should I expect? haven't played in over a year.

Also does anyone know when the mod makers intend to fix the Sith Empire factions supercap? The oppressor class costs 118k while being only minimally better than the Harrower Class for 7k, would love to beef up my fleet with Oppressors but it's not worth it with the Executor pricetag in place
>>
>>127461770
big blue cock is gr8 tho

>>127461962
>tumblrshit in the OP

nah
>>
File: 1427321542916.gif (3MB, 390x357px) Image search: [Google]
1427321542916.gif
3MB, 390x357px
>1 IA companion is already a major story character, 2 when we get Kaliyo next chapter
>1 JK
>Everyone else relegated to minor characters that have 2 lines of dialogue and some can even be killed off

I know that everyone loves IA, but this is ridiculous. There hasn't even been any Smuggler or BH characters as minor characters yet, let alone major.
>>
File: catcatcat.jpg (170KB, 672x965px) Image search: [Google]
catcatcat.jpg
170KB, 672x965px
>>127458256
Posting stronk jedi cat.
>>
>>127461321
>Hats make you bald
>>
>>127464456
>furry degenerate jedis
republic is literally sweden
>>
>>127462962
>not liking Poe x Finn
Disgusting degenerate
>>
File: image.jpg (207KB, 932x762px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
207KB, 932x762px
>>127465084
Anon please, I am on the empire side :3
>>
>>127464040
Oh yeah. IA story is great, that's all I hear. Should I get around to it? I've only played force characters thus far cause it's star wars
>>
File: fine too.jpg (94KB, 506x516px) Image search: [Google]
fine too.jpg
94KB, 506x516px
>>127465084
>>
>>127435998
it might not even be a scam. Guss says that he eventually may return to the Jedi to attempt the trials or what not again. he may learn how to better juggle things in his underpants.
>>
>>127455790
ToFN and guildless since 2 years ago. Can't be bothered joining a guild.

>>127455996
OPvP is there to spice things up for me when I level an alt or when I have to do pve dailies. I love doing Yavin because it usually ends up with 20 vs 20 brawls and hilarious QQ in general chat. Especially on imp side when that evil scoundrel globalled you for the tenth time.

Oh and people that like pvp choose the server labelled pvp. Why would you choose a pve server? It's where all shitters are. I tried TRE pvp and my god it was horrible. You pretty much have regstar tryhard premades on one side owning the other team that's queuing in ops gear.

I recognized several people that used to play on tofn and always QQ:ed that it was the pugs fault when a warzone was lost against a rep pug. Guess what just because you have a ranked team setup doesn't mean you can ignore calls for help. Cheap server transfers increased the quality of pvp on TOFN.
>>
So if the republic null cannon is such a super powerful weapon, how did the fleet carrying it end up crashing into hoth of all places?
>>
>single digit fps guy here
The past 4 days I've been able to play with 40+ fps in every warzone except queshball. I've also noticed the sorc concentration has gone down in warzones too.
>>
>>127466210

Prototype.
>>
>>127466112
>cant be bothered
whats wrong with some social interaction?
did you never want someone to teach you more about this game?
>>
After looking at /tv/ and then coming here and seeing someone saying that the Prequel trilogy is better because of more force powers and better fights has made me realize I am too fucking old for this place. Regardless if its bait or not its not worth my time anymore, good bye friends I hope you find urself too
>>
File: 1387585369067.gif (448KB, 200x183px) Image search: [Google]
1387585369067.gif
448KB, 200x183px
>Playthrough KoTFE on my first character
>Let Lana kill the Zakuul Knight she's choking
>His partner comes back later for revenge for the death of his partner

>New character
>Hey I wonder what will happen if I let him live?
>Vaylin kills him

CHOICES THAT MATTER
Be at the center of a personal Star Wars™ story where choices matter and impact outcomes!
>>
>>127466569
>whats wrong with some social interaction?
Most guilds are shit. I was in a very good invite only pve guild because I helped them out when HK was released. But then I unsubbed for a year and the guild had moved servers. The guilds you "want" to be in are full.

>did you never want someone to teach you more about this game?
I just read some pve class guide on dulfy and then adapt it to pvp. Or just read the skill tree and what other abilities I have. After levelling 1 to 65 through class story and with daily warzone mission I got a hang of the class. Then I just do loads of pvp to bring up my muscle memory.
>>
>>127467179
>sorry dear players, we made a bit of a booboo! we promise these new chapters will have choices that actually matter! no really!

can't wait
>>
Sometimes I really hate this game and its love of knockbacks.
>>
File: 1451939150140.gif (1MB, 720x306px) Image search: [Google]
1451939150140.gif
1MB, 720x306px
>>127467179
>>
>>127467579

Oh fuck me someone else?

Literally any time I've tried tanking in this game it's just a never ending session of knockbacks and stuns.

Is it like that in OPs too, or just FPs?
>>
>>127467169
I'm 30+ mate and have been here since moot stole his mother's credit card and I like the prequels just as much as the original trilogy. I believe adding CG to the originals was blasphemy.
>>
>>127467779
>Is it like that in OPs too, or just FPs?

I wouldn't know. I don't do Ops.
>>
>>127467650
BRAVO
>>
>>127468116
/tv/ has made a complete 180 and are now defending the Prequels because they are mad that people like TFA. I'm just sick of the hive mind mentality. What's worse is there is no good place to discuss film, reddit is a positive circle jerk, 4chan is a negative one
>>
>>127467169
Are "the prequals are better than the original trilogy" just an ebin new /tv/ meme then?
>>
>>127468708
I can't even tell at this point, I think people actually believe it because TFA wasn't a huge financial flop like they were all predicting
>>
>>127468554
>>127468708
lel, /tv/ is hilariously shit. This is the kind of thing I'd expect from /v/.
>>
>>127459794
The more I think about it, the more I feel the story of KotFE was written for Smugglers, since they are literally the only class that should be no rights be able to defeat powerful force users. Every other PC already either has the raw power (the force users) or the experience and equipment (Trooper, Hunter and Agent) to dispatch anything short of actual physical gods like Vitiate used to be.

The Smuggler, on the other hand, is a random shmuck with more luck than braincells.
>>
>>127468554
This is what happens when contrarianism goes too goddamn far.
>>
>>127468941
Most of the bullshit trickles in from /tv/ and /sp/. Even shit like "Pii U" was pushed by people from other boards.
>>
>>127468554
>>127468708
/tv/ goes full shit mode when a new blockbuster is released. In my opinion TFA was a decent sci-fi flick and it was worth the $33 for a chair with 20 cm more leg space. Was it a star wars movie? If you removed lightsabers most would probably believe it was some generic sci-fi movie and would have forgotten it as quickly as Enders game.

Kind of like how swtor would have had its servers shut down 2 years ago if it didn't have the star wars brand
>>
>>127468554
Unlike TFA, the prequels atleast had Obi-Wan McGregor.

TFA has a couple of lukewarm memes.
>>
File: 1290795412141.jpg (29KB, 243x349px) Image search: [Google]
1290795412141.jpg
29KB, 243x349px
>>127469131

Valkorion really seems to admire you too, and it honestly seems more genuine than with Jedi.

I mean, why wouldn't he respect some random, run of the mill gun runner who has somehow defeated the Empire countless times, laid low numerous lords of the Sith and even fought Revan. There has to be something more to him, right?
>>
>>127468554
Anon 4chan is mainly consisted of worthless rejects, so they will join whatever form of community that will accept them and become a brainless drone.

Literally every board of 4chan has people like that, they are just brainless worthless ants you shouldnt bother with
>>
>>127469386
I'd argue against that, one of the points I tried to make in TFA favor was that the practical effects gives me the same feeling that I get from the OT. To me it feels like an honest, charming world. I would have liked more world building from TFA after Jakku but regardless, people on /tv/ have been saying the practical effects are just a "marketing ploy." I honestly would appreciate a split /tv/ and /film/ boards. /tv/ could be celeb drama an d stupid shit like that to keep the retards contained
>>
>>127469727
>Literally every board of 4chan has people like that, they are just brainless worthless ants you shouldnt bother wit
yeah but the brainless, worthless ants are starting to outnumber those who were actually worth conversing with

this site is fucked hard
>>
>>127469727
>>127469842
I agree, I'm a sophomore in college now and I've been on 4chan since I was a freshman in highschool. I dunno I just cannot handle it anymore, its not funny to me now.

I mean at least bane posting felt natural and funny, /tv/ tries to force a new meme every week and idk it's just kinda stupid to me now
>>
>>127469804
There was no world building or atmosphere building at all. It was more or less non-stop action. I liked that in the new Star Trek movies but I didn't with TFA.
>>
>>127469842
Implying it has not always been like that.

4chan has always been a shithold.

but its our shithole.
>>
>>127469804
>people on /tv/ have been saying the practical effects are just a "marketing ploy."

What the fuck is that even supposed to mean?

Is good acting and directing also a marketing ploy?

Jesus /tv/.
>>
File: FeelsBadMan.jpg (174KB, 800x585px) Image search: [Google]
FeelsBadMan.jpg
174KB, 800x585px
>>127465084
>mfw the Empire strives for racial purity and enslaves the xenos.
>>
>>127470158
>but its our shithole
It doesn't feel like it's mine anymore.
>>
>>127470110
>tv/ tries to force a new meme every week

I really do like TRAITOR though
>>
File: 1433565383148.jpg (5KB, 250x157px) Image search: [Google]
1433565383148.jpg
5KB, 250x157px
>>127470213
KILL THE XENOS SCUM!!!

>>127470291
I actually meant to say but it was OUR shithole.

Yeah your right though I get more and more alienated from the faggots around me everyday.
>>
>>127470158
Well they are nostalgia fags. Another kind of annoying cancer. Yes being on 4chan back when you had a lot of free time and the same threads were still up after you got home from university was kind of awesome. You were part of every new "funny" happening.

The site grew so deal with it. You are only semi allowed to complain in the first place if you been here from at least 2004. Because the original fags complained about the new influx of people back in 2006 and 2009 making 4chan more or less known to a big audience.
>>
>>127470120
I got goosebumps and couldn't stop smiling when on Jakku when that little alien popped his head out. Moments like that is what I enjoy I about Star Wars, unfortunately there was even less after Jakku since in Maz cantina we only got some quick looks at some of the patrons and a weird shot that went around the room at the beginning. That was one of my complaints with the movie, focus more on the world and emphasize the soundtrack more, which I felt wasn't even there during the movie.
>>
>>127470456
I dabbled in 05-06.

Started really coming around 09-present.

I was just out doing shit and not at home all day.
>>
>>127470349
TR-8R is fine, but the constant cuck posting and racism stuff just felt forced and kind of stupid especially in reference to Finn in TFA.
>>
>>127470823
>the constant cuck posting and racism stuff just felt forced
this
>>
>>127470823
Toxic racism. Ugh I literally just can't even
>>
Looking for a handsome smuggler or sith warrior to destroy my jedi knight's manpuss
>>
>>127471032
Why not bounty hunter with strap on?
>>
>>127471032
>republic is literally sweden
>>
>>127471341
Sweden is currently getting fucked my a mudslide of muslims so idk.
>>
back to /pol/ you disgusting racist scum.

What is it? Don't you like to watch how people show their dislike of such pathetic and hateful behaviors?

that is why movies will continue to feature that until racists die out, and I can't fucking wait
>>
>>127471684
Stop falseflagging.
>>
>>127471684
>literally tumblr
>>
File: 1423077230998.jpg (55KB, 802x601px) Image search: [Google]
1423077230998.jpg
55KB, 802x601px
>>127471684
somebody get this hot head outta here.
>>
>>127471684
Why are you such a hateful being? This is the problem with "tolerant" people. They are in fact people that would fit right in in Nazi Germany.
>>
>>127471839
>>127471867
>>127471890
>falling for it
>>
>>127471684
Nice falseflagging /tv/
>>
So I'm doing KoTFE and I was wondering, can you shoot Tanno Vik and then use the console thing in Ch9 to get him back?
>>
>>127471957
Implying we don't know.

Just bored.
>>
>>127471957
implying we aren't just bumping the thread
>>
File: 1432823885149.gif (2MB, 517x349px) Image search: [Google]
1432823885149.gif
2MB, 517x349px
>>127471684
>>
>>127471890
I am sorry, we can't tolerate the intolerant, and you are also a hypocrite. You pretend to be a victim while you are doing the same thing on people who Don't deserve it like minorities.

You on the other hand deserve the intolerance as a way to learn how to feels to be on the other side of your discrimination!

Simple as that, intolerants cannot be tolerated. You are the cancer that needs to be removed for everything to get better while you want to remove everything BUT cancer.
>>
>>127467650
Saved
>>
File: 1426969246228.jpg (31KB, 349x642px) Image search: [Google]
1426969246228.jpg
31KB, 349x642px
>>127471957
>>
>>127472096
Just stop.

>>127472120
I'm not the same person you idiot.
>>
>>127472505
They know, anon. They are just joining in the fun to keep the thread bumped.
>>
>>127470291
thats the aging process talking. 4chans getting old. that feeling will never go away from here on out. communities dont always age in proportion with their founding members.
>>
How bad is the consular story line? I already have a Sorc, I just want a consular for that nadia girl thing
>>
>>127473097
Chapter 1: Find a cure for space aids
Chapter 2-3: build the space UN
>>
>>127472818
>tfw you have a history of internet shitposting that dates back before WWW
You have to realize that some people about to join 4chan wasn't even born or were toddlers when the oldfags made it 4chan what it was. People in university now were like 6 years old when we started to shitpost here. I bet most people here didn't even experienced internet before WWW was invented either.
>>
I'm on Alderaan with my IA and I'm not particularly enjoying the story so far, does it get better later on? it does get a lot of praise around here.
I'm enjoying the premise and concept of it though: a regular guy in the intelligence dealing with force edgelords left and right in the top of the chain of command.
>>
>>127448253
>two bears in man suits.jpg
>>
>>127473260
>it does get a lot of praise around here
it's just a meme. Being agent is cool and you are relatively low power compared to force users, is the main attraction.
>>
File: 200% sad.png (362KB, 497x732px) Image search: [Google]
200% sad.png
362KB, 497x732px
>Get a mail from Risha after getting into KoTFE
>"You win"

Aww man, they've totally killed off my romance with my character's actual wife so I can have gay sex with Koth, haven't they?
>>
>>127473260
>it does get a lot of praise around here.
It gets a lot of praise everywhere. It's the best story by a wide margin.
>>
>>127473260
>visit that Baroness in the beginning
>stopped by guards
>"I'm from House Thul you fags!"
>while wearing an imperial uniform
This guy has some balls, I'll give you that.
I had to buy and wear a Thul's Statesman's Coat for immersion.

>>127473785
I hope it gets better later on, it's been pretty bland so far.
>>
>>127473260

A large part of it is how well the VA kills it to make it more believable. Think I've heard her use like 4 different accents so far.
>>
>>127473770
praise the bull baby
>>
>>127473615
>it's just a meme
Fuck off with this bullshit already
>>
I don't get how people don't like the Trooper quests, all of your companions are bros and you are doing exactly what you'd expect to do as a trooper
>>
>>127473249
yes-- the aging process. newblood comes in, communities shift, the new replaces the old, the old still linger.
>>
>>127474250

It's the same as the BH story, people just like being THE CHOSEN ONE DESTINED TO SAVE/DESTROY the universe instead of doing their job.

And it's not like the stories aren't impressive in their own way, the BH Finale is right up there was one of my favorite moments in game except for the fact that the BH is the reason Supreme Fuckup Saresh is in charge
>>
>>127473260
I found it quite meh. The only stories I kind of remember is the smuggler, trooper and inquisitor. Not finished with the sith warrior but I like playing it as light side. Very enjoyable. Just have to deal with hating how the class plays.
>>
>>127474540

Nope, that was the Jedi's fault for making it personal.
>>
I want to kill Saresh! I want to put her head on a pike on flail it around the senate plaza!
Saresh is a CUNT! cunt!
>>
>>127474540
I started a Trooper because I wanted a squad of bros doing military things, but I hated the Trooper himself. I had to stop playing because the character either felt like a brutish thug or a faceless yes-man. Maybe things change after the starting planet but the Trooper himself just seemed like a very unsatisfying character.
>>
>>127467238
>>127466569
After some thinking I would probably join a trooper only guild and premade all night creating butthurt.
>>
>>127474970
I'd much rather be in an all BH guild that roleplay as space Australians.
>>
>>127474909
Yeah, like two thirds of his lines are variations of "yes, sir!"
>>
So, who is the ass man at Bioware? Starting to feel like I'm playing as Miranda, with less whining about how perfect I am.
>>
>>127471296
No chicks.
>>
>>127475727
HIGH
TEST
>>
File: MURDERANDMAYHEM.jpg (38KB, 561x519px) Image search: [Google]
MURDERANDMAYHEM.jpg
38KB, 561x519px
>Sith warrior already at dark 1 or close to it after korriban
>sith inquisitor at -500 after korriban and solo bt
being an edgelord is hard
>>
>>127438327

The fact that you're honestly trying to argue that this fight is more entertaining to watch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kpHK4YIwY4

than this fight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSwy412nttI

shows you're one of those brainless morons who hates on every aspect of the prequels, because you see other people on 4chan do it. Don't try to be like everyone else, be you.
>>
>>127476191
not the guy youre arguing with, but i agree, the fights look way better in the prequels.
i still dont really like them, 1 is too much comedy jar-jar bullshit and 2 is mostly just a fuckin boring lovestory except maybe the last 20 minutes with the clones fighting and stuff, thats pretty entertaining.
3 was alright.
>>
>>127473770

Yes. Use your anger; let it guide you. But really, fuck bioshit.
>>
>>127476191

If you like wigglesticks so much do you also main sentard?
>>
>>127475630
I like that you can blow up people as you want and tell everyone to "deal with it"™.
>>
>>127476191
All I can see in that second fight is every stupid, reckless, and unnecessarily maneuver they make.

I don't care that it technically looks better. I don't like it and I've never liked it.

Seriously, you try to tell people to "think for themselves" after just basically stating that liking the other one more is objectively wrong.
>>
>>127476191
The first fight is more grounded in real fighting techniques. Prequel era fights are like WWE wrestling, where the OT's are like greco-roman wrestling.

One looks fun as fuck to casuals, but anyone who knows anything just sees two people putting on a show as opposed to trying to get the upper hand over the other.
>>
>>127473260

Agent is the only story where the previous affection mechanics made sense because it's your job to manipulate and bribe people into helping the empire whereas a sw shouldn't need to give a shit what their companions think.

IA is the only story that uses the disconnect between chosen and spokenot line effectively which you'll be getting too soon enough.

IA is the only story that provides incentive to role play instead of meta game.
>>
>>127469804
>practical effects
Weren't there very few practical effects in the end?

And it's not like a few practical effects excuse the at-times worse-than-the-prequels CGI
>>
Are Powertechs better as tanks or DPS in PvP?
>>
>>127477352
What CGI was worse than the prequels? And it seemed to be a fair amount of practical effects. Nobody was pretending to talk to thin air ALA Obi Wan and that retarded fat four armed thing from the diner scene in episode 2
>>
>>127474891
You kill her daughter in Black Talon, at least
>>
>>127477759
oh shit, I didn't know they were related

maybe that's why saresh is such a blood thirsty moron
>>
>>127477130

Also a bunch of the NPCs have dialogue that end up being meaningful.
>>
>>127476191
Prequel fights are all flash, no substance, and a lot of the time are only there because "well I guess we should have a lightsaber fight now"

OT fights are plot important, with vital character developments, hearkening back to old-school samurai films that Lucas was homaging/ripping off
>>
>>127477726
The monsters on Han's ship
>>
>>127477726
Weren't there several scenes of people talking to a CGI alien
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (109KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
109KB, 1920x1080px
>>127478250
Those didn't even come close to as bad as Dexter Jettster.
>>
>MY WAIFU IS CUTE! CUTE!!
>NO MY WAIFU IS CUTER!
>MY WAIFU IS THE CUTEST!

How can people be so wrong, clearly T7-01 is the cutest
>>
>>127478587
They were pretty fuckin' bad, dude
>>
What's with this many people defending the prequels all of sudden.
I don't particularly hate them, but come on now.
>>
>>127480186
/tv/ memes
>>
>>127480186
People think that acting stupid and having people call them out is trolling. Thus, they act like retards to get called out.
>>
>>127480186
TFA lowered the standards, prequels arent that bad now.
after episode 8 theyll be good.
>>
>>127480186
It is a meme and will die soon.

They just want to talk shit to people and say they only like 7 because of nostalgia.
>>
>>127480615
If anything, it's the prequels that made 7 look good in comparison.
I have the feeling if there were no prequels, 7 might have been criticized more in general.
>>
Is Johnny Young Bosch the Steve Blum of SWTOR? He voiced the BH companion Torian back in the base game, and a few random NPCs which wasn't a big deal, but he's all over the fucking place in SoR and KoTFE. His voice is so recognizable to me because annie may so I instantly know it's him whenever one of the 5000 NPCs he voices speaks.
>>
>>127477449
both. just gear correctly as tank (full endurance/power no mitigation outside having a shield)
>>
>>127481393
Steve Blum is the Steve Blum of SWTOR
>>
>>127481393
>Is Johnny Young Bosch the Steve Blum of SWTOR?
No, that's still Steve Blum.
>>
>>127481552
>>127481591

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sd7oC3wmpuA
>>
>>127462252
Well first thing i noticed is that they fixed the dialogue for when you flirt with that one pureblood sith slut infront of the Academy as a Pureblood yourself,

I remember her giving everyone the same answer back then
>>
>Flirt with Lana because I'm a Smuggler it's wut I do innit geezer
>Kiss her

ESC ESC ESC ESC NOOOOOO MUH RISHA
>>
>>127482819
>that guy playing smuggler or agent settling with a single woman
guys, we've found it
the biggest faggot in the universe
>>
>>127483076

BUT I MARRIED HER

WE'LL MEET AGAIN ONE DAY

JUST AS SOON AS THEY BRING IN THE REST OF THE IA COMPANIONS, THEN MAYBE SMUGGLER WILL GET ONE
>>
>>127483076
Risha and Vector are literally the best romances though
>>
>>127483169
you dumb nigger, Bowdaar's a recruit in the next update
>>
>>127483169
>marrying
>AS A SMUGGLER
IT'S HIM GUYS, I WAS RIGHT
>>
>>127483230

Oh really? Neato.

>>127483303

Don't bully me pls
>>
>>127483303
>this guy doesn't respect women

wew lad, that's being a gentleman 101
>>
>>127483225
That's why you romance Risha all the way, then right when she drops the marriage bomb you reply "nah bitch you're better off free as a bird not with me not with anyone ;)"
>>
>>127483642
>not wanting to be king
>>
File: 200% disgusting.png (394KB, 497x732px) Image search: [Google]
200% disgusting.png
394KB, 497x732px
>>127483642

>He doesn't wanna be KING OF THE PIRATES YO SET SAIL FOR ONE PIECE
>>
>>127483717
>>127483914
>he's not king of the underworld already so he has to rely on marriage to be named "king"
shiggy
>>
>>127483591

Corso stop using the holonet to shitpost on 4chan.
>>
Is it worth buying a stronghold? I figure everything I could need is at the fleet anyway.
>>
>>127483169
shes off fucking that alderaanian noble that she went on those dates with

enjoy :)
>>
>>127484386
it's 2016 breh, empowered women are sexy af
>>
>Being a smuggler
>Getting tied down by these hoes
???????????????????????
>>
>>127484386
>alderaanian noble
Swing and a miss.
>>
So what the hell is in the Strategy Alliance Pack and these other random packs that make them sell for so much? Seems like most of it is useless: companion gifts, some crafting materials?
>>
>>127486387
>So what the hell is in the Strategy Alliance Pack

goy bait
>>
>>127484550

>Not getting under Akaavi's armor
>Not learning that her body was trained to fuck as well as she fights
Even Guss knew what was up.
>>
>gettig tied down ever
My Jedi shadow is definitely using the galactic version of tinder
>>
>Playing TOR for the first time recently
>Make a qt Jedi Shadow
>Get to Shadow of Revan
>Having a blast, much better than Makeb, flirting with both Lana and Theron
>Eventually have to choose one
>Decide to go for the quadruple forbidden love with Lana.
>Turns our she is a major character in Knights of Fallen
>Had a blast through the single player, almost Mass Effect 2 like story.

Too bad it isn't finished yet, I didn't know that going in. What are they trying to shoot for? 1 Chapter a month?
>>
Is Ondesson always just kinda laggy? I've never had problems anywhere else in all the years I've played the game, but whenever I'm at Ondesson I get minor delay on using abilities/picking conversation options etc.
>>
>>127487740
yes
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-05-09-54-20.png (335KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-05-09-54-20.png
335KB, 1440x2560px
Just reading about some Star Wars stuff. I never knew Sidious said that to the clones. Kind of breaks the immersion, wouldn't it? Lucas was always a terrible writer though.
>>
>>127487437
I think it's a chapter every two months
>>
File: darth-vader-hoth.jpg (103KB, 900x581px) Image search: [Google]
darth-vader-hoth.jpg
103KB, 900x581px
>You can actually destroy fighters in the sky with Vader's saber throw
Better than luke desu fám
>>
>>127488040
Really stretching it out aren't they? I'll probably unsub after getting a few more characters up then resub when a lot more are released. Thanks.
>>
>>127488354
Well hopefully the new chapters are longer than the first 9
>>
>>127488567
lol
>>
>>127487836

Oh good, not just me then.
>>
>>127488567
15 min of cutscene
15 min of skippable mob fighting and tank n spank bosses
how engaging
>>
>>127488040
Well that's lame, Chapter 10 better be really fucking long, and have more things to do than just recruiting Kaliyo, because it's kind of ridiculous for her to be somehow so goddamn good at terrorizing Zakuul that she's worth a whole chapter
>>
>>127488841
>implying kaliyo is good at anything
>>
File: c9798927df95f45eec21a631d4611888.jpg (614KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
c9798927df95f45eec21a631d4611888.jpg
614KB, 1920x1080px
Wasn't Revan supposed to be some super badass?
>>
>not playing swtor for the roleplay
>being a plebian
>>
>>127489052
He is the second time around, at least
>>
>>127489087
pretty much this. pvp is pretty mundane/railroaded/shit in these types of games.
>>
Do powertechs get the jetpack abilities too, or just mercenaries? It looks fun.
>>
>>127488148
I always wipe the sky clean with the AT-ST, ridiculous how effective it is at AA duty, on hoth you can shoot down every Y-Wing with them, and on Sullust you can do the same with the heavy turrets, even better
>>
All this talk about plot makes me wish SWTOR was a better game in general.

Even if it was still just a WoW clone, it being a good and consistently updated WoW clone is something I really wish it was.
>>
>>127489052

Dude was tortured for centuries and had no recovery time. He was basically powered by hatred.
>>
>>127489138
You fight him again?
>>
>>127490491
He has an expansion named after him.
>>
Christ, Male Consular is terrible, all the other male voices ranged from decent to downright good, but this guy is killing my interest to play this class
>>
File: lana beniko visits rishi.jpg (97KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
lana beniko visits rishi.jpg
97KB, 600x450px
>>
Which class for best story? I just keep rerolling all the time, please choose for me
>>
>>127490696
>Which class for best story? I just keep rerolling all the time, please choose for me
imp agent
>>
>>127490696
murder and mayhem
inquisitor
>>
>>127490576
I really enjoyed the girl Consular. One thing I noticed is that the VA got better throughout the expansions. More range and the like.
>>
>>127490696
Anything non-force user
Otherwise it's predictable shlock you've seen before (movies, books, games).
As opposed to predictable shlock you've NOT seen before.

I recently came back to the game 3 weeks ago after playing for a month in 2011, and I just today got my Agent to 65, it's a good story.
>>
>>127490696
Imperial Agent > Sith Warrior > Jedi Consular = Bounty Hunter

These are the only ones I've played and I thought they were all pretty good.

Avoid Jedi Knight. Generic as they come.
>>
>>127490914
>>127490781
Operative or sniper? Sniper seems more fun but is it as shit as I keep reading?
>>
>>127491249
>Cover
>Fun
kek
>>
>>127491249

>Sniper
>Shit

wew

OP/Scoundrel is the bad one.
>>
>>127491249
I chose Operative, Sniper is a piece of shit. I played it to 20 and it just was not fun.

Also, you can only DPS as Sniper. As Op. you can DPS and heal. No brainer
>>
>>127491249
i thought operative wasnt really fun, sniper is though
if you want stealth stuff, take inquisitor instead of op
>>
>>127491249
Sniper can clear trash fast. Operative has a more interesting play style and can stealth.

Honestly man its up to you.
>>
So are we ever going back to Imps vs Pubs, or is it now permanently going to be Imps and Pubs vs X up until the two just downright merge, or whatever?
>>
>>127492654
Honestly I hope the latter. It just wouldn't make sense to go from being beaten down by the Eternal Empire for four years to starting up the same old fight again with how exhausted both faction's military are.
>>
>>127490696
Agent is 007-tier, but has objectively the best story it also has a lot of connections with other stories
Both siths are boring and edgy, unless you are playing Neutral/LightSide
Smuggler and BH are literally GTA in space
Trooper is trooper.
Knight is a stillborn kotor 3
Counsular is shit, absolutely NOTHING happens in story.
>>
Anyone else having issues getting into the server?
>>
Bastion down for anyone else
>>
>>127493923
Yep, says there's a 55 minute wait time for me to log into the bastion
>>
>>127493923
>>127493923
me wtf happened? im in queue now shiiiiit. im sub tho, still gota wait what is this shit?
>>
wtf 1hr wait time, server is kill
>>
>>127494009
>>127494032
I'm on Harbinger, it just tells me it can't connect
>>
>>127494115
me too, i says <60 min wait, but im in queue line at ~100
>>
meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow server meow! x3!!!
>>
Anyone hanging around in queue? Know what the problem is?
>>
dead gayme
>>
>>127484857
noble fags are noble fags no matter the planet
>>
>>127493856
>Counsular is shit, absolutely NOTHING happens in story.

Consular stops one of the Emperor's greatest schemes.
>>
>>127491249
The problem with agent (and smuggler) is that sniper is boring as shit, and inquisitors make for a better and more fun stealth archer assassin *teleports behind you* class.

But Smuggler and Agent have the most entertaining stories so it's really a catch-22
>>
BIOWAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>harbinger offline
harbabs?
>>
burger and bastion shitting themselves

harbinger has completely died

it's fucking happening, here come roll backs
>>
bastion has just fallen
>>
here comes the 4 year rollbacks senpai
>>
What is the hottest alien species, and why is it the Rattataki
>>
The west coast servers are down because of chinks

http://map.norsecorp.com/
>>
>>127496193
REMOVE CHINA
>>
File: OFFLINE.png (60KB, 866x195px) Image search: [Google]
OFFLINE.png
60KB, 866x195px
H A P P E N I N G
>>
>>127495897
was it only Harb that got the rollbacks last time? that lazy bullshit pisses me off, and i dont play that server.
>>
>>127496408
yes
>>
>>127496398
THE BURGER MUST LIVE
FOR AMERICA
>>
>>127493856
>sith inquisitor
>boring
choose one
the VA makes me smile everytime he says murder and mayhem awaits.
i thought the story was pretty good.
edgy, but good.
>>
I only started playing today, tried out Smuggler because dual wielding is always fun but I'm just wondering if some quests are blocked off to f2p players? I grouped with a guy who had a few I hadn't picked up, but I couldn't find the questgiver and the wiki seemed to point me to an area that was just empty for me. Or maybe I'm just blind and retarded and need to look harder
>>
>>127496530
>I'm just blind and retarded and need to look harder

yeah, this
>>
>>127494998

Was the scheme to make the sith look like incompetent fucks? Cause the moment they attacked the rift alliance instead of just let them secede I couldn't take them seriously.

Not to mention that if you pick ls you end up in a spot the traitor can kill you for free and he just doesn't because...?????
>>
>>127496530
Some missions are locked behind the completion of other missions, might have been that.
>>
>My nigga Mandalore heard about the bullshit that happened between me, and the champs, and those Pubfucks and sent an email
>he just tells to go gitem, without raising a single finger
Oh fuck you too, man, I should have never even bothered to become a mando if this is all I get
>>
>>127496461
The burger is down
>>
>>127496530

Only story quests are shown by default, others have to be toggledead on.
>>
theres primary and secondary colors, how can i use both at once on equipment?
first one just vanishes after i put in another one, but theres no other slots i could put it into.
>>
>>127496709
RIP
>>
>>127496779
Oh, that's probably the issue, thanks.
>>127496657
Could be, I'll go back once I've cleared up and recheck too.
>>127496580
Knew it, ta
>>
>>127496667
>be a mandalorian
>"papa mando i need help with problems pls :("
you're a wuss, holy shit
why did you even join the mandalorians
man up already, fag
>>
>>127496869
Use a dye with two colors
>>
>Tfw ebon hawk is fine
kek
>>
>>127497432
oh, i guess i need to buy them from the AH then?
what level artifice do i need to make them?
>>
>>127497597
only populated servers went down
>>
>>127497754
B U R N
U
R
N
>>
>>127497754
Only west coast servers went down because they are part of the affected areas where the chinese are focusing their attack.
>>
Is Galactic Starfighter even worth paying attention to?
>>
>>127497941
thats what i just said

>>127497754
>>
>>127498001
If you're on the populated servers it can pop but you're gonna be getting anally devastated by people who have mastered their ships. Unfortunately GSF has a pretty huge barrier to entry and has zero effect or rewards for the ground game.
>>
>>127498213
But is it fun?
>>
>>127498604
It is if you're one of those guys with the good ships. I don't think its fun for players who have the default strike fighter and scout because they'll just die without doing much
>>
>>127496398
fag in rp server
>>
>>127499720
>says the fag who transferred to bc to play with me
>>
>>127458256
>>
chinamen stole my credits
>>
>>127496629
>Was the scheme to make the sith look like incompetent fucks?
The Sith ARE incompetent fucks. They need a few Alpha Siths to lead them on a decent path.
>>
>just met Skadge
So, uh why is this guy recruitable?
I mean I can ignore and forgive Quinn's stupid betrayal, and Kaliyo, despite being a chronic lying bitch, is also pretty fun, but this guy just feels unpleasant
>>
>>127500739
he doesnt seem like it at first, but Skadge is a pretty cool dude. give him time. yes his recruitment story is stupid, especially after Gaults.
>>
>>127500527
Rest in Peace Marr.
>>
>>127501203
>Marr
>not Malgus
>>
>>127501203
and Malgus
>>
I'm sure you guys get posts similar to mine many times a day, so I apologize in advance.

I used to play this game quite a bit, and all this SW hype is making me wanna get back into the game. Are there any major changes worthy to note? How about the payment model, is it still like before divided into free to play, people who paid once, and subscription?

Are the expansions worth getting for the first few weeks? (New classes etc?)
>>
>>127501307
>liking that faggot who killed a perfectly good waifu
>>
>>127501678
>twilek scum
>good waifu
Pick one
>>
>>127501203
I enjoy the fact that Marr is a ghost just broing it up Shan

I definitely feel a passing the torch vibe from the both of them.
>>
>>127501958
they are fucking hard
>>
>5 years passed by since Kotfe
>Mako, and the other younger companions are now (probably) physically older than you
This feels weird
>>
>>127502219
mako was like 16 when we met her
>>
>>127495897

whats a roll back?
>>
>>127496530
In the map, in the upper right corner, remember to tick the "show exploration quests".

A lot of the more menial "fetch X" quests are exploration quests which can't be gotten if you don't show them.
>>
File: rey.jpg (67KB, 350x250px) Image search: [Google]
rey.jpg
67KB, 350x250px
If I subscribe for one month, will I unlock all the expansions?

Also will I get 500 cartel coins or something?
>>
Can I use the amazon bundle more than once?
>>
>>127504285
Yup, as a new player(or returning player), you sub for one month, get Hutt Cartel, Shadow of Revan, and the first 9 chapthers of Knights of the force unleashed and you keep them after your sub ends.

Also the 500 cc's
>>
>>127504285

yes and yes
>>
>>127504503
As clarification, I mean buying a new one to get 3 months+coins, not the same code obviously.
>>
Servers back up

I got rolled back
>>
>>127504890

what does that mean?
your level went down?
>>
FUCKING CHINKS

I MADE 3 MILLION CREDITS BEFORE THE CRASH AND NOW IT'S ALL GONE

FUUUUCK YOOOOU
>>
>>127505243
sure
me too
;)
>>
Looks like there was about a 30 minute rollback. All I lost were the three heroics I had done.
>>
>>127505121
Its a reset to a point of time. Say you played from 12pm to 3pm, then servers get messed up and they roll back to the state it was at 12pm. You lose 3 hours of playtime.
>>
>>127504890
How far back?
>>
>>127506498
No idea

shit that I had moved into my legacy storage in the last hour before the server died had returned to my inventory though
>>
I love this view.
>>
>>127505770
ddos attacks dont usually bring on rollbacks. sounds like negligence once again.
>>
So what do I do with 2400 cartel coins?
>>
>>127501308
>>127501307

Malgus is an idiot. If he had just waited a big longer and not assume absolute rule, he could have gotten people like Marr and Vowrawn on board.

Instead he gambled on the Malgus Empire.
>>
Fury or Carnage for marauder leveling?
>>
>>127509174
immortal Jug
>>
>>127509174
jug
>>
>>127509280
>>127509375
Sorry, I'm already Marauder. Not interested in Jugg.
>>
>>127509489
reroll jug
>>
>>127509489
RIP
>>
>>127504503
>>127504726
Does anyone know?
>>
>>127509519
>>127509548
Why?

>>127509576
Probably not
>>
>have background audio enabled
>can hear my companions and other area fx
>pvp queue pop sound doesn't play

what the fuck ?
>>
>playing rothc
>talking to that imperial women
>choosing flirt option
>suddenly my male sith sorc starts flirting with the male sith guy
literally why
>>
File: ui6z640.jpg (70KB, 880x880px) Image search: [Google]
ui6z640.jpg
70KB, 880x880px
>>127426084

Playing KOTOR 2 for the second time in years, and I just got off Taris. What's the ideal planet order? Would like to convert my companions to Jedi as soon as possible.
>>
>>127509489
Sorry for your loss.
>>
>>127511145
You're in Planet Fagget, nigga, no heteros allowed
>>
File: sq.png (140KB, 1024x1384px) Image search: [Google]
sq.png
140KB, 1024x1384px
>>127511145

To be fair, Sith can get pretty handsome.
>>
>>127511331
Do Juggs have better animations than Marauders?

I used to raid with enhancement shaman between 2007-2011 so I do know how to play a character like you play the piano.
>>
>>127512358
>enhancement shaman
They were always a bit tricky for me. I copped out and went Elemental for raiding. Still loved Enhancement for leveling.
>>
File: squidward.png (143KB, 1024x1384px) Image search: [Google]
squidward.png
143KB, 1024x1384px
>>127511919
thanks for the image m8.
here, have this in return.
its all yours
>>
>>127513134
you missed a spot
>>
File: sithward.png (143KB, 1024x1384px) Image search: [Google]
sithward.png
143KB, 1024x1384px
>>127513217
whoops, fixed.
>>
File: 1451872728383.jpg (68KB, 502x557px) Image search: [Google]
1451872728383.jpg
68KB, 502x557px
on my JK i just had a conversation with kira about getting married, i choose some shit wrong and didn't marry her. i want to die. please tell me there is some chance i get to marry her later?
>>
>>127512358
Their puds are much much bigger
>>
>>127515362
this is Bioware. if you dont pick every flirt option as soon as they pop up, youll never get a waifu. no matter how appropriate the situation is or is not.
>>
>>127515421
puds?
>>
Hoth isn't that bad in tor.
>>
>>127516774
fuck off
>>
Is the only way to get the imperial trooper armor from the collector vendor?
>>
>>127516774
The only planet worse than Hoth is Belsavis, Alderaan and Balmorra
>>
>>127517273
>not nar shadaa
>>
>>127517043

There's a White version on Makeb but you need reputation.
>>
>>127517273
>no mention of Taris

nigger
>>
File: 1411709196711.jpg (193KB, 520x638px) Image search: [Google]
1411709196711.jpg
193KB, 520x638px
>mfw drowning the faggot sith in lava
didnt know siths could be gay, neither that they would even allow it in their culture
>>
>>127518291

As long as its not a source of weakness, they wouldn't care.

Really, people cared more that Cytharat was Darth Malgus's apprentice.
>>
>>127518571
>people cared more that cytharat was darth malgus apprentice
what do you mean by that? did they like him more or less
>>
>>127518571
>>127518723
also, aids is a source of weakness
>>
>>127518723

Hated after the False Emperor. This suicide mission was essentially him trying to save face and prove his loyalty.

>>127518846

Aids is easily cured by kolto.
>>
>>127518905
>Aids is easily cured by kolto.
this.

who here hasnt had space aids from sticking your dick into every alien you come across? i defy you to deny the charges.
>>
>>127487437
>hat are they trying to shoot for? 1 Chapter a month?
They said 1 chapter a month back KOTFE was released, but that got pushed to January and then February. Most likely its going to be one chapter every couple of months until EA finally kills this game off
>>
Is there anyone that gets the bad end of the stick more than Mako? Seems like she's one tragedy away from drifting off into the nearest black hole.
>>
>>127520228
Vette
>>
>>127520329

Vette has found happiness more than once with multiple sister figures and has the potential reunion with Risha.

As Mako knows, everyone around her is dead or going to die.
>>
File: CARLOS.png (146KB, 370x282px) Image search: [Google]
CARLOS.png
146KB, 370x282px
>>127520329
her life truly is shocking
>>
>>127520613
>Kidnapped and sold into slavery as a child
>Finally freed by Nok but eventually him and Risha fuck off and leave her behind
>Prisoner on Korriban
>Get's to Tatooine just days after her mother died
>Husband get's rekt on Marr's ship
>Depending on dialogue choices she can be tortured
Mako's experienced some shit, but Vette has her beat.

>>127520803
Fuck off Carlos
>>
>>127520138
>thinking they'd be updating through the holiday season

wow you're beyond retarded

also I'm pretty sure they never said January for chapter 10, that was just what was parroted by the community as a guess
>>
fuck its 7 am and im still playing this fucking game.
i guess im just going to finish makeb and then going to sleep.
>>
>>127521037
Yes, sorry I thought the people at Bioware would still have to do their jobs.
>>
>>127520990

>Mako has never had a family other then Braden who gets murdered
>Bounty Hunter idol gets murdered
>More bounty hunter peers get murdered
>Finds out she's a test tube baby
>Had to kill some of the clones, original thinks she's an abomination
>Best friend/husband/new father figured disappears
>Loses her shit because all she wanted to do was live on a beach

Also, you left out the Vette's sister lives and found a rich Moff to live off of and her band of Twileks are still playing Robin Hood.
>>
>>127521549
I also left out the part where Vette had to watch her mother take increasingly drastic actions, up to disfiguring her, to keep her sister from becoming a sex slav
>>
>>127522173
Boohoo. Being pretty let them both bag high ranking Imperials.
>>
>>127511276
Nar shadaa for the lightsaber part and some anton influence then bounce to Dantoonie so you can return to Nar Shadaa later.
Something like NS>Dan>Ond>NS>Korriban
>>
>Create ginger qt scoundrel
>Punch everything to death
>tfw no scoundrel gf to punch me while violently jerking me off
>>
>>127512358

Ignore them. Play the class you want.
>>
>>127512358
Marauders are fun and fine. I leveled with carnage and had no issue.
>>
>jawa poking t7
>"teach the jawa some manners"
>jawa gets zapped
ABSOLUTELY BASED
>>
I wish there was a website where i could give some one 60 dollars for a revan reborn set
>>
File: SithWarrior.png (1MB, 754x978px) Image search: [Google]
SithWarrior.png
1MB, 754x978px
>>127458256
My Sith Warrior. Fear me tiny Jedi.
>>
Any recommended servers? 5 proph sucks ass and is way too fucking dead. I literally cannot stand silence in general channels.
>>
File: swtor29.png (728KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
swtor29.png
728KB, 1920x1080px
>>127527582
come to Ebin Hawk fäm
>>
>>127527725
If I transfer does that xfer my legacy? Can I change the name?
>>
>>127458256
>Not being a qt Manda
>>
File: swtor30.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
swtor30.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>127527817
I think if you already have an exiting legacy on the server the characters join that. Otherwise I don't know.
>>127527975
nice hair
>>
I'm near the end of Alderaan and I don't remember the story of my character and the choices I made
Should I start over or would it take forever to get there?
>>
>>127528141
I think that depends if you are subbed or f2p.
>>
>>127528283
subbed
>>
File: passion of the manwhore.jpg (42KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
passion of the manwhore.jpg
42KB, 700x700px
>mfw Akaavi Spar
>>
>Every agent is a scrawny BT2 twink bitch

What the fuck? These agents couldn't infiltrate their way into a paper bag.
>>
>>127529761
neat
>>
>>127529761
Fat men can't stealth, let alone jump.
>>
>>127529761

I designed my Agent after 47 and while BT3 has the right height, it's too visibly bulky when in a suit. Though that has more to do with TOR's painted clothes than it does the body type.
>>
>>127529761
>bt2 is a scrawny twink
literally what nigga, bt2 is pretty fit
>>
>>127530345
inb4
>guys the devs said bt3 is 6ft but I don't have a source
>>
>>127530524
Regardless of 3's height, 2 is obviously a manlet.
>>
>>127530562
That's absurd, looking at those proportions bt2 has to be like 5'10 at the very least. Although you'll probably call that manlet for some reason, so carry on I guess
>>
>>127530562
nope
>>
>>127530776
>5'10
>not a turbo manlet
Lel, wwtl
>>
File: swtor31.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
swtor31.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>127529761
>>127530562
wut

BT2 on guys is like 6'0"-6'2" 200lbs and pretty build

on girls its like 5'8" with an hourglass figure and C cups
>>
>>127529761
Literally all of my characters are BT2.
It's either Manlet, Aesthetic God, VikingHeuge, or Hamplanet.

VikingHeuge doesnt fit well with my BH Ideal body type so Bt2 it is.
>>
>>127531582
Vikinghuge IS an aesthetic god though.
>>
>>127531870
Not if youre into agility-based sports or combat, which is basically what being a BH is.

Being heavyweight sucks balls in everything except being a viking.
>>
>>127532123
>bh/sith warrior
>agility sport
No you fucking brainless retard, there is a reason they carry heavy as fuck armor with them, they have the muscles and body to hold them off and can move fast with the heavy armor.

You are thinking too much of your retarded tranny animus, kill yourself
>>
FemSI and MaleSmuggler BT1
FemJK and MaleIA BT2
FemTrooper, MaleSW and MaleJC BT3
FemBH BT4
>>
Bt1=Literally underaged kid
Bt2=Thin girly twink
Bt3=A usual man
Bt4=A fat man
>>
>>127533529
>bt3
>usual man
more like usual giant /fit/izen pumped on steroids
bt2 is normal
>>
>implying Kylo is ugly
faggots
>>
>>127533529
>usual man's width is half his height

ebin

>>127533257
>thinking strength affects movement

what is with this thread being full of retards tonight
>>
>>127533637
body type 2 is barely adolescent thin as fuck teenager, far from "usual".

And bt3 is a typical fit person, no steroids. But i guess girly fags like you want to blame looking like a faggot as something "normal"

>>127533668
>B...but muh tranny animu, people go so fast with le layers of heavy armor on them
nobody cares about your retarded animu faggot
>>
>>127532123

>le epic agility/strength dichotomy maymay

Is that why "agility-based sports or combat" still get separated into weight classes?
>>
>>127533757
id say "normal" would be between 2 and 3
2 just has like 0 muscles, i wouldnt say theyre barely adolescent teenagers
>>
>>127533993
can agree with that, 3 is kinda over the top, 2 if far from normal too.

>>127533903
anime man, some people obsessed with them thing they have any base in reality and go about how being muscleless and hairless makes you the ultimate fighter
>>
>>127533757
>people go so fast with le layers of heavy armor on them

literally in the bounty hunter's job description, nigger
you're either a mobile turret or batman's utility belt strapped to a light armoured vehicle
>>
File: batman-image-1-5-1.jpg (122KB, 600x610px) Image search: [Google]
batman-image-1-5-1.jpg
122KB, 600x610px
>>127534163
>batman never wears heavy armor
>batman is a girly bt2 and not bt3
congrats you just went full retard
>>
>>127528487
Literally my fetish incarnate
>>
>>127533903
Yet I train BJJ and watch the superheavys get fucked by the Medium or Medium Heavy in comps in the Absolute Divisions

I swear people that don't train spew the most shit about height/weight ever.
>>
>>127534620
I always thought BT3s head looked weirdly small, granted BT2s is probably slightly oversized but it looks completely fine in comparison to BT1
>>
>>127534825
The real lesson here is don't play men in SWTOR
>>
>>127534825
BT3 is just overly large for overly large sake. They needed a height-weight square to design our own character's size instead of just 4 broken ass types.
>>
>>127534825
bt1 is FAR from fine, it is literally a fucking 13 year old.

>>127534905
>overly large
Are you underage? Only body 3 has normal HEIGHT and somewhat body, i agree with >>127533993
>>
>>127534905
But then they couldn't use 4 skeletons to design and implement armor

>>127534991
>BT3
>normal height
Ok lanklet
>>
Is there any armor sets based on eternal empire design besides Thexans robes and the zakuul knight armor?
>>
Why isn't KOTOR canon? I mean, isn't that just a huge "FUCK YOU" to the people who are currently playing SWTOR?
>>
>>127535956
what
i thought KOTOR is canon
>>
>>127535956
Everything is in canon limbo right now(bar things that cant be true because of episode 7 like Mara Jade and Luke having Ben Skywalker, Jacen/Jaina etc). Right now we dont know if kotor is canon or not. Theres no evidence against it being canon like continuity issues so disney could very well make kotor canon. Word on the street is they're thinking about making swtor canon.
>>
>>127536090
That's good news. Thanks.
>>
>>127535956
have you been living under a rock or something

they blanket shitcanned the entire EU
>>
>>127536090
>Right now we dont know if kotor is canon or not.
It's not.
>>
>>127534991
I didn't say it was fine at all, what do you mean?
>>
>>127535956
Because Disney is lazy, they simply said all EU aint canon so they can build THEIR story.

They have made rakata prime and taris canon, they are obviously gonna make much of the EU canon, they just have to check what fits their script before calling it canon so i bet there will be many things that will be canon from swtor.

Plus Disney and EA are known to be partners in their greedy crime, so they will mostly likely make it canon sometime.

Plus why do you think Lucasarts came to help with KoTfe after so much swtor story has gone through? Especially during a period where the EU aint canon and the new movie is coming out?
I bet they have something from the game to reference in the movie
>>
>>127535956
>isn't that just a huge "FUCK YOU" to the people who are currently playing SWTOR?
No, SWTOR doesn't need to be canon and shouldn't aim to be.
>>
>>127536567
>Plus why do you think Lucasarts came to help with KoTfe after so much swtor story has gone through?
Just for show and to hype of kotfe.
>>
>>127536345
I know. It just doesn't make sense that they would deem and on-going MMO as non-canon.
>>127536567
So, should I hold my breath for KOTOR3?
>>
>>127537208
There is no more kotor, swtor is kotor 3,4,5,6,7 etc

>>127537197
Why did he didnt come earlier then? He refused to help before but now that the new canon came and the movie was almost out THEN they decide to help, there is a reason.
>>
>tfw getting to rishi
why the fuck cant i shock people anymore?
this fucking kai zykken guy is cringe incarnate.
>>
>>127537438
>swtor is kotor 3,4,5,6,7 etc
It's too bad Bioware won't make a post-rotj rpg. That would be dope.
>>
rishi feels like the phantom menace.
writers were high af it seems and tried comedy.
doesnt feel like the rest of the game, seriously, what were they thinking?
>>
troubleshooted swtor for 6 days now
still cant find an answer
giving up boys
wish i could have joined you
>>
>>127538698
huzzah for balanced pvp
>>
fuck rishi and fuck this pirate bullshit.
a fucking pirate hat.
when does the revan expansion get good?
>>
>>127540050
When it's over desu
>>
>>127539681
pvp is so fucking crazy in swtor. Teams are literally being carried by 1-2 good players who know to play their classes well.

Worst of all is when the enemy team has as good scoundrel who knows when to put the bomb and you literally have to be paranoid to not lose the warzone JUST because of him.

Thwarting their plans at the end if satisfying though :3
>>
>>127509489
Annihilation's my personal favourite. Self-healing's pretty good, easy to get used to and it has the highest sustained damage of all three. Rage has very high burst and isn't very hard to grasp, could work well for leveling. Carnage is a clusterfuck to play and not easy on beginners at all.
>>
>>127540050
>not wanting to be a fiercesome cannibal pirate
Faggot
>>
So I'm making a character on that really populated EU server, Red something. I beat the Jedi Knight story a while ago, though I wouldn't remind a replay. Now that the 12x is gone I'm not sure I wanna slog through it though. If I do this thing to create a level 60 character instantly, can I at least go back and do all the expansion content (Hutt Cartel, SoR) that I never did?
>>
>>127543978
Even without XP boosts you can still do 1-50 with story and planetary missions alone, no sidequests involved. Maybe a Heroic 2 every now and then at worst.
>>
>>127544507
And planetary missions? You're referring to the single quest chain involving the planet's fate right?
>>
>>127546038
Yep.
>>
i'm liking Smuggler and BH the most desu, only classes that are a bit detatched from their factions, all this "for the republic!" or "for the empire!" stuff gets tiring after a while
>>
>>127530926
They have no sense of scale.
>>
I wonder how badly your companion gets raped any time you get taken down by enemies
>>
File: 1384564553737.jpg (24KB, 549x471px) Image search: [Google]
1384564553737.jpg
24KB, 549x471px
>>127541417

>tfw being that scoundrel/operative
>When I'm not a major stealthy pain in the ass, I heal the shit out of my team
>0 deaths
>>
>>127548676
But you only get one gun
>>
I got to 65 without caring about crew skills. Didnt use any of them even once. Which ones should I go for at that point at max level?
>>
File: 1450459038528.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1450459038528.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>tfw can't decide whether to play Marauder or Jugg

Got a lvl18 carnage marauder and lvl13 rage juggernaut. Jugg feels better than I thought it would.
>>
>>127548871
Play full offense juggernaut with the AoE bleed spec. Its really fun and great for solo PvP/PvE.
>>
>>127546748
BH gets boring too, because it's pretty much "I'm in it for the credits" or "muh honor". Could have easily added more depth there and thrown in a few extra motives.
>>
kek, Skavak in the Smuggler story is pretty great
>>
not sure which voice actor i like more, female BH or female agent

certainly isn't female SW
>>
>>127551194
I loved female BH. Female Inquisitor is ok too
>>
>>127549043

true, but the whole "for the credits" deal is easily translated to the character looking out for him/herself and nobody else, i kinda enjoy that

kinda torn between maining a female BH or Agent, both have god tier voice actors and fun playstyles (IMO)
>>
File: swtor 2016-01-04 10-56-32-63.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
swtor 2016-01-04 10-56-32-63.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>all these weird faces

I don't remember my main looking this odd in this cut scene.
>>
File: swtor 2016-01-04 10-56-20-96.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
swtor 2016-01-04 10-56-20-96.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>127552560
>>
>>127552506
>implying Sith are not primarily looking out for themselves
>>
If I want to play a "terminator"-type character who walks into a room and kills everybody without talking much, should I go for Sith Warrior or BH?
>>
>>127552942
go SW. BH is much more personable... kills people with witty quips.
>>
Ded thread ded gaem
>>
>>127539681
Huttball with a good scoundrel or op on either team is hilarious as fuck because they just sonic the hedgehog around with the rock.
>>
>>127447651
Shame there's no characterization.
>>
>>127554389
GOTTA FOLLOW MY RAINBOWWWW
>>
>>127511145
>all the flirt options clearly label who you're flirting with by adding their name

Learn to read, mongo.
>>
What class/spec, either side, has the most lightsaber attacks? I don't care what kind of saber or how many, I just want to use nothing but lightsaber attacks 100% of the time. No force rocks or neck massages or any of that bullshit, just stabbing. Are there any melee non Jedi classes?
>>
>tfw your friends stop logging on
At least im free to switch back to the imp side
Should I just transfer to harb? What side is the best there?
>>
>>127555772
Sith Warrior/Jedi Knight. Either of their subclasses.
>>
>>127555772
Scoundrel/Operative fight with fists and knives mostly. Though one of Scoundrel's important attacks is pulling out your shotgun and blasting people's spines with it.
>>
>>127555545
>flirt options clearly label who you're flirting with by adding their name
?

I remember that moment the guy is talking about, you are clearly addressing the lady when that "flirt with the guy" shows up, and I recall moments before you could actually flirt with her, but never again.
It is weird as fuck, ESC'd the hell out of it when it happened the first time.
>>
File: Bt50S-bIMAAXu9F.jpg (20KB, 480x308px) Image search: [Google]
Bt50S-bIMAAXu9F.jpg
20KB, 480x308px
>tfw you will never romance the best companion, Blizz
>>
What character should I use my instant 60 token on? Which class is important to get to 60 but has a story/companions who are not all that interesting?
>>
>>127556574
Healer sage
>>
>the way Imperial Agent switches to american accent when going undercover

hnnnngh, i love this class, i wish sustained dmg was a tiny bit better, but the burst is so good that with a good rotation it's still pretty decent

think i'll take my Operative into KotFE and kill some force users
>>
Holy fuck why do I keep on getting endor, worst map dice ever made desu
>>
I can't believe this awful shit is canon. I fucking hate Disney. They're as bad as EA, ruining everything they touch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpXNOz-hbgA
>>
File: 1433440084503.jpg (284KB, 1222x1076px) Image search: [Google]
1433440084503.jpg
284KB, 1222x1076px
>>127556142
>tfw Skadge will never dominate your male butthole
>>
>>127536059
>>127535956
KotOR is at least partially canon. In the new star wars encyclopedia they say Kylo Ren's saber is an ancient design from the days of Malachor V.
>>
>>127556839
>Dual wielding shien
>White blade lightsabers
I'm surprised she didn't just rip a Star Destroyer out of the sky and crash it into them like Galen Marek.
>>
>>127556712

only thing i'd change about Imp Agent is having them use pistols instead of rifles
>>
>>127556839
the inquisitors are pretty weak.

Ashoka has a ton of war experience and fighting with dark side users, it is OBVIOUS that she would win.
>>
>>127556839

pretty cool desu, glad dual wielding is in canon now
>>
File: 1440731080329.gif (386KB, 260x300px) Image search: [Google]
1440731080329.gif
386KB, 260x300px
>try to play a male character
>finally make one I think looks really cool
>physically cringe every time he talks and instantly want to just reroll female so I can enjoy the story

is this autism or are the male characters mannerisms and VA's actually shit?

i feel like a faggot if i play a female character and i feel like a faggot if i play a male one. there's no winning. also are the universal story lines after the class stories weird if you play a non-force user class? is there an awkward power in-balance between you and the people you're fighting (lore-wise)?
>>
>>127557119
no, you are an autistic tranny if playing a male feels not good for you.
>>
>>127555991
I remember it too. The option clearly states "i like your dick, [male sith NPC last name]" obviously with more subtlety., but it definitely had his name in the option. It's easy to miss if you're not paying full attention, but it's there.
>>
>>127556839
yes there's no way Ashoka, the fucking padawan of the strongest force user the galaxy has ever seen, a veteran jedi who fought extensively in the clone wars, could beat some shitter siths

fucking disknee xD ruin everything!
>>
>>127557119

male SW is the only one i've enjoyed, the VA seems to enjoy the role a lot, atleast DS, haven't tried LS

male Smuggler is decent as well, worst i've encountered so far is male JK, it's soooo fucking monotone

i usually just make females though, companions and romancing means nothing in this game so i'd rather slutmog my character and run around with that
>>
File: ss.jpg (796KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ss.jpg
796KB, 1920x1080px
New guy here
What's up with this?

Can i only choose one? And which one is best for commando?
>>
>>127557571
Gunnery.
>>
>>127557571
Oh and you can change that later on, either by visiting a guy in the fleet near the trainer, or wherever you want by buying a 200k credits legacy unlock (press "Y", should be near the bottom)
>>
>>127557556
I'm playing male inquisitor. I'm not that far into it but everything about the story and the VA's just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

I want to make a cool looking character, particularly a cool looking male character. But at the same time it just feels like females are much more interactive and interesting in their mannerisms and stuff.
>>
>>127557637
>>127557731

Thanks buddy

Also are crew skills useful at all?
>>
>>127450260
I used to play jedi shadow back in 2012.
Is it still viable for PvP? Also started a Guardian but I don't remember anymore why I did that. I guess all those guys jumping and stomping and their CDs made me do it.
>>
What can I do as a solo l65 player to get some money? Preferably without dealing with crafting or the GTN.
>>
>>127557904

the thing with swtor and games in generally really is that emotions are rarely animated or animated well, things like joy/happiness/anger etc. is hard to anime realistically because of all the muscles in the human face

but females for some reason seem to be able to convey emotion better in their voices than men do, atleast in most cases in swtor, that's why i enjoy playing females the most that and dressing them up as whorishly as possible
>>
>>127557432

Here's a thought, retard. Maybe that's not the part of the scene I was referring to. :^)
>>
File: 1444998273065.gif (94KB, 462x259px) Image search: [Google]
1444998273065.gif
94KB, 462x259px
>>127559369
>>
File: 1449716979818.png (111KB, 221x221px) Image search: [Google]
1449716979818.png
111KB, 221x221px
>>127559508

Look at you all emotional.
>>
>>127560241
>>127559508
>>127559369
>>127557432
>literally reddit: the argument

Kill youreselfs.
>>
File: swtor32.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
swtor32.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>127559132
dailies and heroics
>>
>>127561294
read your fucking mail basic thana
>>
File: swtor33.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
swtor33.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>127561459
Its all fireworks/anniversary/etc. shit that I don't feel like filling my inventory up with rn

>basic thana
you mean better thana
>>
>>127561741
Worse Thana
>>
Has swtor become kotor III+ yet?
>>
>>127562591
In that it had good gameplay? No.

In story? It kinda did a while ago.
>>
File: swtor34.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
swtor34.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>127561796
rude

>>127562591
Kinda
The quests are largely your standard kill x, fetch y. I'd say the stories are decent though and the game is definitely solo-able now.
>>
File: Enjoy.jpg (23KB, 189x352px) Image search: [Google]
Enjoy.jpg
23KB, 189x352px
>TFW you scum the JK boost set onto your main so you can /hood using the Underworld knight set
>>
File: 1337925041402.jpg (208KB, 640x476px) Image search: [Google]
1337925041402.jpg
208KB, 640x476px
>Come back to SWTOR after 2 years
>Things that used to cost 200k now cost 5m
>What the fuck is this inflation shit?
>Get to 65 and do Heroics
>Realize the game literally just pisses money all over you for doing anything
>>
So let's say I'd really want to get back into the game.
Should I just resub or buy that starter thingy?
90d
2400 Cashshop coins
Expansions (?)
40€
>>
>TFW your ship is so empty because none of your companions have showed up yet
>>
>>127458256
Imp Agent reporting in
>>
File: linda liukas3.jpg (83KB, 1023x576px) Image search: [Google]
linda liukas3.jpg
83KB, 1023x576px
>>127563448
1. First confirm you actually want to play this for a few months by taking advantage of the 7 day free returning thing.

Find a referral link (doesn't matter whose), and use it. E.g. my link: http://www.swtor.com/r/Zq69y8

2. If you after a couple days feel like yeah, this is pretty cool, buy the Starter thing.

You can get it for $40 off US amazon. Just put your normal information except a US address. Preferrable from a place like New Hampshire so you pay no sales tax on top of the $40.

You can generate random addresses for NH using this: http://namegenerator.in/new-hampshire
>>
I need a small loan of 1 million credits guyz

xDD
>>
>>127543063
this one mission where i have to ask some criminal shits about stuff and they just say they dont want to talk to me.
im an edgy sith lord and cant even torture them.
just doesnt feel like starwars anymore.
>>
>>127565459

>Some guy unironically asking for 30m for a guild ship or something in trade chat
>>
>>127557119
do male sith inquisitor.
the VA really likes murder and mayhem.
>>
>>127557119

>Not liking Male Smuggler, BH, Warrior and Inquisitor

WEW
>>
Name a worse Heroic Quest than Mutations on Taris.

You can't.
>>
rate my waifu ?
I can't play with non charismatic characters .
I had to reroll till I made her
>>
>>127566624
Red Zabrak, good taste.
>>
File: 31543mkultra.jpg (19KB, 227x222px) Image search: [Google]
31543mkultra.jpg
19KB, 227x222px
>mfw agent story chapter 2
Ok, this got way better.
Love it when they exploit game mechanics and player interactivity in vidiogems for the sake of immersion.
ME3 Indoctrination Theory would have been genius if it turned out to be true and not a fanfic.
>>
>>127567060

I sadly had the entire agent story spoiled for me back at launch. I'm finally getting around to playing one now, and even though I know what's going to happen I look forward to the execution of it.
>>
>>127567060
IT only looked "good" in comparison to the shit we got in the first place. Doesn't make it good.
>>
I want chicken I want liver
Meow Mix Meow Mix
Please Deliver
>>
>>127567397
>Bioware will never have hoods make you bald
>>
>>127567338
The concept of rusing the player alongside the main character for 2-3 games for storytelling reasons using an in-universe explanation could have been great if executed properly.
>>
>>127437202

>I'm retarded and don't know how the original trilogy was made.
>>
>>127539681
>Tofn
>imperial vs republic
>tons of juggs imp side
>imperials lost
Yeah seems about right. Also can't wait for Bioware to nerf juggs. I hardly see anything but juggs and sorcs in warzones imp side nowadays.
>>
>>127567950
DA2 "could've" been a good game, too, if properly executed. Fucking anything "could" be great if properly executed.

Fact is, it wasn't, and I wouldn't trust anyone else with it, either.
>>
>>127561093
Help me finish this sentence.

>Kill yourEselFS or else I'll _____
>>
>>127557571
There is only one viable spec at the moment for both pvp and pve. And that's gunnery. Assault specialist is more complicated than gunnery and parses worst. Combat medic is the worst healer of them all and actually parses like 20% less than sorcs and ops in optimal conditions.
>>
File: 1451943775147.jpg (81KB, 500x643px) Image search: [Google]
1451943775147.jpg
81KB, 500x643px
Can someone on Red Eclipse pub side give me 40k
>>
>>127568835
I think the idea behind IT is still great, though.
>>
>>127559041
>I used to play jedi shadow back in 2012.
Annoying as usual and the usual rotation of 3 backstabs from stealth take away at least half the health bar on any commando or other weak class in the game. Arguably the best dueling spec after concealment op.
>Is it still viable for PvP?
Yes very much so.
>Also started a Guardian but I don't remember anymore why I did that. I guess all those guys jumping and stomping and their CDs made me do it.
Guardian has 3 lives in pvp which is why in arenas they are targeted last. They also have too good mobility, cc, cc immunity and damage.
>>
>>127569216

Sure. What's your name?
>>
>>127556839
Those lightsaber fights look worse than SWTOR combat and that's saying something.
>>
>>127557119
My stoic male inquisitor is pretty good so far.
>>
>>127568689
>nerf juggs
PLEASE NO, i like this melee class because i hate dying, so i either play 100% or ranged or stealth
>>
>>127569403
Stead-man
>>
File: 1246023923102.png (14KB, 244x192px) Image search: [Google]
1246023923102.png
14KB, 244x192px
>>127569871

>Player does not exist or is not online
>>
>>127569747
You may have the survivability if your damage output is reduced to 1/3 since you have an uptime 3 times longer than any other class. At least if Bioware intends to follow their own design principles.
>>
>>127570043
Try now
>>
>>127570293
>Spec is called Immortal
>They're Immortal
What the fuck else do you want
>>
AAAAAHHHHH PUGS ARE STILL AWFUL AAAAAAHHHHHHHH HOW LONG IS THIS SHIT GOING TO LAST
>>
>>127572002
Maybe you da problem nigga
>>
>>127571853
Even the other specs are pretty goddamn tough
>>
>>127572485
Well, you might be surprised by this but the Jedi Guardian/Sith Immortal are heavily influenced by Obi-Wan Kenobi. So usually they understand the principles of Sokan very deeply. This means that it very often in combat they gain the high ground on their opponents and become hard to kill.
>>
>>127572660
Guardian is based on Luke, Juggernaut is based on Vader
>>
>People sell Legacy Race unlocks for 2.5-3m credits
>You can buy them off the Legacy Species Page for 1.5m credits

Do they just do this to trick people who don't know better?
>>
>>127573151
Guardian is based on obi
>>
File: emperorpalpatine.jpg (96KB, 918x816px) Image search: [Google]
emperorpalpatine.jpg
96KB, 918x816px
So as someone who played way back when the game wasn't F2P, is there any reason for me to come back? How much money would I need to spend to get the FULL BIOWARE EXPERIENCE if I come back? What am I in for?
>>
>>127573908
if you buy it off the legacy thing you need to have that species at level 50 already
>>
File: basicinfo.png (38KB, 590x155px) Image search: [Google]
basicinfo.png
38KB, 590x155px
hey guys, I recently installed KOTOR 1 and am having major crash issue. After becoming a jedi and leaving the enclave to enter the plains, when ever i try to go back to the enclave it crashes to the main menu. Whenever i load my auto save it crashes completely.
I disabled grass and fixed the vert buffer and I even tried to reinstall. nothings worked.
My driver is an interlR HD graphics family.
>>
>>127574951

What?

You straight up unlock it when you get the Species to 50.

I can make a Rattataki Jedi or whatever because my Rattataki Inquisitor got to 50. I didn't have to buy it. Whereas I can buy the unlock for Twilek or Zabrak for example because I don't have one of those at 50.
>>
>>127574272
Sage is based on Obi-wan
>>
Pulled the trigger and got the Amazon bundle.... sigh
>>
New HERO class fucking when?

I want to play a pet based class or maybe something else
>>
>>127575851
are you fucking retarded
>>
>>127571853
The problem is that they aren't running tank specs. They are running high damage specs. You can't have all of what I listed earlier just because most of your abilities are 10m and below. Especially not when having such short range doesn't matter when you can chain root and stun people.
>>
>>127576083
>Guardian
>wears pants
>Obi-wan
>wears a dress
>>
>>127576228
what the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>127575179
Anyone? I literally cannot continue in the game and really dont want to start over again for the 4th time.
>>
>>127576429
That Sage is based on Obi-wan and Guardian is not
>>
I heard some people talking about some companions like Bowdaar being recruitable next patch. Where do people even find out about upcoming stuff like this? The only site I know that does anything SWTOR is Dulfy.
>>
>>127574523
>how much money would i need to spend

about fifteen dollars
>>
>>127577224
The Sage is based on Yoda and Qui-Gon, my dear fag. Guardian is based on Kenobi and Luke.
>>
whats the best tree for a jedi shadow pvp spec?

or the sith version of it?

also which has the better story, the jedi shadow or sith shadow?
>>
>>127578907
deception/infiltration
sith inq
>>
>>127576602
What does google say?
>>
>>127578907

Tank which would be Kinetic I think.
>>
>>127577272
Probably datamining and interpolating from the added assets. Kind of like how we know what will happen in the next coming chapters and which companions that will be relevant If I remember correctly scorpio is going to be relevant in the next chapter. Source I watched one of the miner's stream while he went through all the added assets for KOTFE. You can probably watch one of the old vods yourself
>>
>>127577312
Better than I thought, what server are all of you folks playing on.
>>
>>127577272
>>127579887
The Bowdaar stuff was revealed on the stream we found out about the sub rewards, hk shit and the fact the next chapter was delayed to february
>>
>>127579887

You don't need to datamine to know Scorpio is going to be relevant. They even show you a similar droid named Gemini.
>>
ok so which has the best story?
cuz the jedi sage one seems pretty boring so far.
the smuggler I just started, I like his spunky attitude but I hear the class is boring as shit.
i started sith mar many moons ago with it first came out but dont remember anything about it other than owning a twi'lek sex slave which was cash.

what do?
>>
>>127579887
I recall them mentioning Bowdaar and some kind of PvE arena in the last livestream, but I think everyone was too disappointed after the HK fiasco to care.
>>
I want to fuck the furniture merchant who you can force to stay at your apartment
>>
>>127580181
The difference is that this was made known like 2 weeks before KOTFE was released. We could have known earlier if the miner's weren't bribed by musco.
>>
>>127575926
So I got a bunch of cartel coins with this bundle, any must-have things to pick up?
>>
File: top uma.jpg (104KB, 300x386px) Image search: [Google]
top uma.jpg
104KB, 300x386px
>TFW your group finder daily op goes off without a hitch
>>
>>127569871
why arent you mooching off some rich black woman?

>>127569403
nm you found one
>>
>>127575952
We are all already playing pet classes
>>
>>127581213
i save mine for legacy wide unlocks from stuff i buy at the auction house

if you dont plan on alting ever, then i dont know.
>>
>>127581354

Is group finder OP WoW LFR tier, or should I actually read up on the tactics and not be a fucking retard before I try it?
>>
So soon we are going to have every "big" swtor streamer and self important swtor player claiming the game is dead and B&S or Black Desert is the next big thing killing swtor. And then 3 months later 80% of all streamers that left swtor has returned because the only reason people watched them was because they played swtor.
>>
>>127581945
If you don't know the tactics on some fights you will die
If the tanks are bad on some fights you'll die anyway
Same goes for bad healers
>>
>>127581953
>watching streamers

Why the fuck do you do this?
>>
I thought Jar Jar was funny in Ep 1
>>
>>127582035

>Tanking in OPS

No better time to ask I guess. I was thinking of leveling a Juggalo to try and tank with, but the little bit of tanking I've done in FPs since the game launched has been a neverending CC train that is incredibly un-fun to be on the receiving end of. I've actually not tried tanking intentionally since 2013 when I leveled up with a friend as PT BH and every FP was a chore.

Are OPs just as bad?
>>
>>127582468
I'm enjoying tanking ops.
Lotsa stuff to do on some fights
>>
>>127582182
I watch mainly pvp to learn stuff and chat with people that enjoy pvp. Sometimes I can't be bothered to queue for pvp myself so watching someone else play is effortless.

I sometimes watch variety streamers because it's entertainment. Guess it's kind of like watching sports and have commentators comment on the game and entertain in general.
>>
>>127581762
Care to elaborate? What are legacy wide unlocks?
>>
>>127582559

Yeah, but do you constantly get stunned and knocked back every 2 seconds like in FPs? That's all I wanna know.

>>127582812

Say you buy a Cartel Market Lightsaber off the GTN. You can claim it on that character using the collections tab as much as you want. But only on that character.

However, you can spend shekels (way less than buying the item/set again) to give every character on that legacy access to it.
>>
>>127582812
your legacy is the collective alts on your server. they will all get the same surname.

that stuff with the $ icon in the auction house, can be parts of sets or standalone items you can buy. when you buy them and equip them, they generally become bound to that specific character you equipped them to.

you can pay cartel coins to unlock those items for every character you make on that server. set items will require the full set to be bound to unlock, but guns, mounts, etc you can unlock one at a time.

in game, there is a screen/menu of all the cartel items. in that screen, you can select the items you have bound, unlock them, and create an endless replication of that item into what ever characters inventory you want.
>>
>>127583016
I haven't ran into a knockback lock or stunlock in an op yet
>>
>>127583123
>>127583016
So why don't people just make endless copies of cartel items and sell them for cheap? Or is it like an unlock or something that is bound to your account, but the items cannot be traded?
>>
>>127583719

Once you equip an item it becomes bound to you. Any copies of it you make with the collection system will also be bound.
>>
>>127583959
>>127583719
In the beginning these items while bound could be vendored. Some people setup macros to reclaim these items and sell them for 1 credits each. I don't see how that ever would be profitable or worth the time invested though.
>>
>Started light sided smuggler play through
>doing last mission of first planet

>bitch later betrays you, was helping Skavarak, murders your boss, and told the seperatists you were attacking their base
>all for the sake of credits
>letting her live would be a light sided gesture
>killing her us evil

Oh cmon, you can't even justify letting her live
>>
>playing healer in fp
>that guy using kolto stations every chance they get
>when everyone is always over 95% HP
why
>>
>>127585236
>he doesn't m'lady

back on the farm we ain't never hurt no girls for nothin', hyuck
>>
Chapter x when
>>
>>127585447
this information is already available dumb ass
>>
>>127585236

Your fault for playing strictly lightside on a non-Jedi.
>>
>>127585667
Yea I regret letting her live already
>>
>>127585236
>Not playing a neutral smuggler
>>
Which server to play on?
>>
>>127585236
>"...Killing is wrong. And bad. There should be a new, stronger word for killing. Like... badwrong. Or... badong. Yes. Killing is badong. From this moment, I will stand for the opposite of killing: Gnodab."
>>
>>127586356
STREAM IT
>>
File: Kung-Pow-fist-mf02.jpg (51KB, 445x531px) Image search: [Google]
Kung-Pow-fist-mf02.jpg
51KB, 445x531px
>>127586356
You know the rules.
>>
>>127586356
>badong
>dong
he would never use a word so misogynistic
>>
>>127585236
I left her alone because Corso doesn't hurt ladies and he's alright in a fight.

Then he said he'd basically give her location away to anyone who wants to take her out so I think it balances out.

Also a real smuggler would let her live in case she wanted to pay you back with a quick handy J before you left
>>
>>127590439
>Not wanting to fuck Corso in the boy pussy instead

Also for scoundrel, if I wanna focus on stealth and getting data burst damage, should I focus scrapper or ruffian?
>>
>>127590689
>Not playing as a legitimate manwhore and fucking everyone on your ship as well as anyone who gives you a quest
>>
What am I supposed to use common/glowing datacrystals for? I got a lot from my weekly heroics, but I have no idea what to spend them on.
>>
>>127593095

Stronghold decorations.
>>
>>127593397
Oh, nice. Are they sold somewhere in the fleet?
>>
File: Lightsabers_by_Ruthborn[1].jpg (787KB, 1063x1299px) Image search: [Google]
Lightsabers_by_Ruthborn[1].jpg
787KB, 1063x1299px
anyone know what character the bottom left saber is from?
>>
>>127593940

Stronghold area.
>>
>>127590986

One can dream...
>>
>>127594245
Thanks.
>>
>>127593095
legendary gifts. Use em or sell them.
>>
>>127590689

scrapper is all about stealth and massive burst
>>
How's SWBF
>>
>>127595546
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ptdJFFAy68
>>
File: fleshwound.jpg (161KB, 900x1353px) Image search: [Google]
fleshwound.jpg
161KB, 900x1353px
>all these half decent facial models in KotFE
>my character looks like a fucking potato next to them

They're never going to update the CC, are they.
>>
>used to reach level 50 by Voss just from class missions and a few Heroics
>now at level 46 even after reaching Coruscant and doing more Heroics than before
Why can't 2x Exp come back sooner?
>>
>>127597521
>HD Cathar
M
e
o
w
>>
Before I spend any dosh on Treek.

Can you fuck it?
>>
>>127598116
Just remember to use the force
>>
>>127598116

Do you possess a robust medical insurance policy?
>>
>>127598116
Well no you can't fuck the furball. You can't even move back and forth behind the furball. With 4.0 there is no point at all in getting treek.
>>
What happens if one of the companions you spent a bunch of money on to get to level 50 gets killed off? I am already pissed a lot of my companions got locked off temporarily with KotFE, but if they just delete all the money I invested in them that'd be a load of BS.
>>
>>127601737
you can recover items from them in the N screen
>>
>>127601737
dat ominous line from Darth Marr is eating at you, isnt it?
>>
>>127601737
Ï haven't done KOTFE yet and I only intend to do it on a maximum of 2 characters. No point in doing it on more than one anyway.
>>
>>127601948
Dont think it returns the consumables you used to level your influence up.

>>127602556
Never thought of it as him referring to any important characters. Just thought he was an edgelord talking about my soldiers. I was just surprised they killed off HK-55. If they kill off more companions its basically a gamble when it comes to who you will level up.
>>
>>127575952
Step up your game.
Become your own hero class
>>
File: 1246022995784.jpg (39KB, 398x531px) Image search: [Google]
1246022995784.jpg
39KB, 398x531px
>>127601737

>Tfw this thought has crossed my mind more than once
>Mfw I instead just got HK-51 to Rank 50 cause there's no way they're going to kill off an irrelevant shekel companion
>>
>>127604105
not an unwise line of thinking.

51 and treek probably safest bets.
>>
>>127601737
You get a warning box that reads like [This option will permanently remove the character from your story] so you can't accidentally get someone to leave.
>>
>>127604247
>>127604105
Nexu is my favorite companion by far.
Fuck all the 2-dimensional cardboard yesmen and edgepansies.
>>
>>127604247

HK-55 would probably be safe too.

No way they're going to bring him back as a big bonus sub feature and then kill him (again).

The Star Fortress and Contact recruits are probably fine too, I honestly think only a few of the main characters have a chance of dying.

I wonder when/if we'll get Satele Shan.
>>
>>127604105
>>127604247
>tfw doing exactly this

go ahead bioshit, fuck me as hard as you dare
>>
>>127604439
ah yeah another good point. droid, dog, and cat probably safe too.

>>127604696
if i was bioware, id probably kill off the voice actors that didnt want to do new work, or wanted more money, or died (in tannos case). if thats their reasoning, then the star fortress guys are indeed safe-- they are aliens with generic voice work.
>>
>>127604864

Shit, Tanno's VA died? I had no idea, he sounded not that far off to me in Asylum, but I guess that's why he was killable.
>>
How can I get the level 60 starting armor for my JK if I leveled him from 1?
>>
>>127605442
Use the token to create a JK, mail yourself the armor but DON'T level up, then delete 60 character to get token back
>>
>>127605136
yeah: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0686257/

Vik had a pretty great voice
>>
>>127605765
oooh.. smart smart.. Then I could do this for all the starting armors pretty much huh?
>>
>>127606070
I think so, yeah.
Most of them suck ass though.
>>
>Smuggler on Red Eclipse
>Want Forex

HAHA TIME TO LOSE 20 WARZONES
>>
>>127606278
Yeah JK and Commando are the only ones I want.
>>
>>127426084
NEW THREAD WHEN
>>
>>127606495
I wish it was as easy to lose my way to get the lizard lol who am I kidding? I don't give a shit about the companions.
>>
>>127607071
Just do it, faggot.
>>
should I bother with Jedi shadow?
Knight and sentinel seem to be opposite ends, is jedi shadow the middle ground ?
>>
>>127607454
If you level a consular up, play sage. It is much more useful.
>>
>>127607408
Literally half an afternoon of killing those lesser mobs on my own.
Literally.
>>
File: 1451748553593.gif (679KB, 300x194px) Image search: [Google]
1451748553593.gif
679KB, 300x194px
ok niggas
i want to play starwars because episode 7
im playing through kotor 1 at this point but ive always been curious about swtor as people have said it can stand on its own without the mmo part
so like...should i install? im sure in comparison to kotor it might not be stellar but the combat would atleast be more engaging.
And if i do like it hows the endgame? pvp and such
>>
>>127607581
but then I'm just tulsleah. I want deeps and survivability I guess I'd better stick with knight/ sentinel then.
>>
>>127607605
camp Highpoint. theres like 6-7 spawns there alone. if nobody else is there, it takes only an hourish. plus thers a semi rare mob encounter on the mountain.
>>
>>127608264
>going from kotor to swtor

NIGGA PLAY KOTOR 2

then install and play swtor
>>
>>127608494
New thread I guess
>>
>>127608612
nah nah, i didnt mean i'd jump from kotor 1 to swtor, i meant should i install it.
ive already played kotor 1 and im just refreshing before doing kotor 2. i was just curious as to if it worth downloading swtor. i guess im gonna
also should i shell some $ out for it? aparently you level faster if you buy the sub and you get all the dlc regardless as to if you stay subbed or not. idk man weirdest f2p system ive ever seen if thats the case
Thread posts: 780
Thread images: 95

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.