[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/dueling network general/ dng

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Last Chapter.png (514KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
Last Chapter.png
514KB, 550x550px
Dueling Network General
Last Thread of the Year Edition
Thread #2038
Last Thread: >>126978587

New and need a deck or want to learn how to play? Check this pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/7Ek4GFUW

Want to create your own cards?
Join #dngcreateacard on Rizon

DN: http://www.duelingnetwork.com/
Ygopro: http://www.ygopro.co/download.aspx
Ygopro (Salvation): http://ygopro.us/
Devpro: http://en.ygodevpro.com/

DN is an flash simulator.
YGOPro is an automated simulator.
Salvation is an simulator that updates with new cards a day or so after they are revealed (other simulators typically take much longer to update), but suffers from several bugs.
Devpro is another simulator, with laggy and unstable servers that lack a competitive ladder.
All are free to play.

The Official /dng/'s ruling test can be found here:
https://testmoz.com/466984

BEFORE ASKING TO BE SPOONFEEDED, TRY THE FOLLOWING:

● HAPPY NEW YEAR
● Read the carefully cards.
● Lurk and read carefully the archives.
● Keep any deck you use on 40 cards while using 3 copies of Upstart Goblin, Chicken Game and Terraforming. This increases dramatically your chances of drawing the cards you need.
● Google your Deck before you post it here. If your deck is/was competitive it will probably have topped an event.
● Most Yu-Gi-Oh Games have an option between Singles (Self explanatory, a single Game) and Matches (Best of 3). It is recommended that you play Matches, as Singles does not teach you how to use your Side Deck.
● Remember to play-test constantly and try suggestions before you discard them, even if someone recommends a weird tech choice.
>>
thread will get killed again
>>
happy new year anons

again
>>
>>127055159
Fuck off you dumb faggot
>>
Once again.

Your favorite Yugioh thing of 2015.

Your most hated Yugioh thing of 2015.

Your expectations for 2016.

Did you won anything on 2015?

Beast deal you made on 2015?

Did you got ripped off on 2015?

Go.
>>
You can't complain about CaC if you don't tell people to do it elsewhere in the OP. People won't just magically know that you hate it and will shitpost them to death.
>>
How many Bosh boxes you're gonna buy anons?
>>
Why people even complain about CaC?

What it does to them?
>>
>>127055901
it's a way to bump the thread without saying bump
>>
Seriously, why is every Dark World so fucking retarded? I'm playing against this high-rated guy on DN, who thinks that Return of the Red-Eyes' effect works like Call of the Haunted and that I can't use it during his EP and use it again in my M1. Now I have to wait for an admin to come.

And incidentally, he uses DW. And it's not even the first time I come across a retarded DW player. Jesus.
>>
Seriously, why is every Dark World so fucking retarded? I'm playing against this high-rated guy on DN, who thinks that Return of the Red-Eyes' effect works like Call of the Haunted and that I can't use it during his EP and use it again in my M1. Now I have to wait for an admin to come.

And incidentally, he uses DW. And it's not even the first time I come across a retarded DW player. Jesus.
>>
>>127056468
And incidentally, he uses DW. And it's not even the first time I come across a retarded DW player. Jesus
>>
>>127056532

>>

>>
Stop forcing the CaC IRC into the OP. It's obviously just going to cause MORE SHITPOSTING. The whole reason I made it was to stop them from bitching about it, but obviously even that won't stop them so just stop trying.
>>
>>127056903

>>
>>127056971
>forcing

Is not forced if it's in the OP
>>
>Your favorite Yugioh thing of 2015.
Magicians and Eccentrick I guess? Brilliant Fusion to an extent too I guess, although I can't seem to play that without bricking. Basically the things that gave my shitty petdeck a second lease on life

>Your most hated Yugioh thing of 2015.
EMEm is easily the worst meta we've had in a while, although Djinn was stupid too

>Your expectations for 2016.
Given that EMem is basically the Dragon Rulers of this era, I imagine we're heading into another period of JOTL/SHSP tier boosters in addition to the continued cannibalization of the game. Movie might be cool though

>Did you won anything on 2015?
A minor accomplishment sure, but after going on a rather large losing streak, I got first at locals for the first time this year. I guess that sorta meets my goal of doing better than 2014, where I would consistently get in the bottom of top 10

>Best deal you made on 2015?
I traded a Farmgirl for a Shaddoll core and played Clowndolls for a few months, which led to the aforementioned win. Also got 2 Luster Pendulums for $19 and pulled one from a pack

>Did you got ripped off on 2015?
If it counts, I didn't sell my Shaddolls before the banlist hit. Though in terms of actual deals, everyone at my locals is pretty chill with each other, so I don't mind taking minuses on things if we're helping each other out. I honestly think I unintentionally ripped off more people. The most I think I got ripped off was swapping an ulti Vortex for someone's secret since I don't like the look of ulti foiling on most cards
>>
File: Untitled.png (6KB, 192x107px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
6KB, 192x107px
Are we gonna have a shadow duel lads?
>>
>>127061264
Make a room.
>>
>>127055789
Two. Depending on how well I do, maybe a 3rd one. Then I'll sell whatever I don't need and buy the things I didn't get online. All I really need is Twin Twister and Infinity, so it shouldn't be too hard.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.