[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/arkg/ - Ark: Survival Evolved

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: 2015-12-19_00001.jpg (360KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-19_00001.jpg
360KB, 1920x1080px
Spino instrumentality project getting out of hand edition

>Steam Group:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/arkgeneral

>Patch Notes:
http://steamcommunity.com/app/346110/discussions/0/594820656447032287/

>Play with /arkg/
Open Steam > View > Servers > Favorites > Add a server

Dinos 'n Chill
NFA PvP
149.202.195.127:27057

NFA PvE
72.20.53.53:18816 (Password: arkg)
>>
Also I forgot to put this info in the OP as I meant to -we've FINALLY gotten the devs' response on the Giganoto, on Reddit of course :^)
Read it here, it's pure retardation and laziness
http://steamcommunity.com/app/346110/discussions/0/487877107147808406/
>>
Bumping for ded game, ded serb
>>
stop archiving that fast holy fuck are you retarded
>>
Shame game is dead here. I recently got into the game again.
>>
>>126076001
DnC is not fucking dead.
There's always a few people on.
>>
>tfw your burd gf is ded
>>
>>126064126
Well, he's right. Doesn't justify what they did in adding it but at least they might fix it.

Of course he said that tamed dino interactions would be the same and only interaction with wild dinos would be different... So their fix might be more retarded than the original problem.
>>
>>126064126
>our shitty scaling system made us give it stone eating and faster speed than rexes
>our shitty scaling system made us think that we needed another tier of predators rather than a rex/spino alternative
>>
>>126076001
Going to start playing again this week, haven't really played since right after swamp and winter wonderland was added... I can read the news on the opening screen but what's up with the game now, and what's this bs with the giganto?
>>
>>126082434
Play on dnc, the giga is disabled. The giga is a balance clusterfuck and has so many balance issues, no one can seem to agree which is the worst.
>>
I just play alone with the gf on our server anyway so it's all pve. anything else actually interesting? Any new furniture or game changing equipment? Or are mods doing all that?
>>
>>126083921
They added a couple new pieces of furniture, but it's mostly up to mods if you want to decorate
>>
>>126080865
Can you still fuck her
>>
Seems no one has gotten jaks implant for me. And chungor and his tribe don't get a reward since someone told me you tried to get him to let you kill him to split the 500 paste
>>
Is there a new mod or an update to one? Just tried to log into DnC and it said it was downloading mod information
>>
>>126086104
Everyday
>>
>>126093092
Just kill him yourself
>>
>>126098362
>implying that he can kill anyone
kek
>>
>>126082105
They should have given stone breaking to the ankylo or the doed.

You know, to make something other than the top tier carnivore worthwhile.
>>
>>126099771
>watching an old Ark video with assault on a base
>rexes, spino, carno there, even a couple of ankylo
Now every endgame tribe siege video that's not "throw everything we have at them for fun" is just Giganoto and rexes and quetzal for transport and turrets.
>>
>>126093092
>chungor's tribe
>chun'g'or's tribe
>>
>>126099771
Realistically, I doubt people would end up using ankylo or doed for sieges, but it would still be more interesting than it is now.
>>
>>126106071
Well they're slow as fuck, which seems like a fair tradeoff. If that means they'd rather bring c4 than trek an ankylo up wherever they're going at least they had to think more than jumping on a Giganoto.

Of course they'd just get carried wherever on a quetzal.

Fucking power creep.
>>
I wonder how the new climbing dino is going to fair in sieges.
>>
>>126093373
no
>>
>>126111520
It's going to be irrelevant.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.