[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/aog/ Albion Online General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Armour Progression.jpg (157KB, 1201x998px) Image search: [Google]
Armour Progression.jpg
157KB, 1201x998px
Albion Online is a Free-to-Play medieval sandbox MMO. Albion Online is also the first true cross-platform MMO, running on different devices like Windows, iOS, Android at the same time. Basically runescape 2

• Crafting & Player Driven Economy (all items AND buildings are crafted by the players)

• Territorial Combat (You can claim territories or conquer territories from other players, burn down their self-constructed villages)

• PvP & Full Loot (dying means serious consequences and if you die everything can be taken from you)

4chan guild Share The Load(west kingscourt)

Pm Popblues, Prizebot , Jiggaboots Share the load /vg/ guild
>>
>>124320574
Can I get a guild invite? IGN: IrishKing
>>
i need a guild invite as well who do i contact since the guild doesn't appear in the list when u open the guild menu and i dont think i can search for guilds by name
>>
Servers are up
>>
this game is going to be extremely popular whenever it goes f2p, quite possible surpassing rs3

>not being a jew and getting in early to learn how to properly play the game

ohh vey!
>>
File: DiscomfortIntensifies.png (73KB, 328x345px) Image search: [Google]
DiscomfortIntensifies.png
73KB, 328x345px
>get home from work at fucking 9pm
>[SERB DOWN FOR 1HOUR SEE YOU LATER SENPAI]
>have work tomorrow
fucking FUCKING hell
>>
Is it P2W? Is it shit? Search your heart and answer truthfully. It will know if you lie.
>>
>get dagger pair
>they feel worse than regular one handed dagger

Not sure how this is possible.
>>
>>124332243
Well in terms of P2W it doesn't seem that way
>>
>>124332243
>Is it P2W?

It could certainly be headed that way.

>Is it shit?

No, it's actually quite fun. I don't know who any of the jokers are who made that dumbass OP but I play with my own group of friends and we're all enjoying it quite a bit.

To be fair, we're also just waiting for Black Desert to drop.
>>
>>124334958
>we're also just waiting for Black Desert to drop.
I heard black deserted got gutted to hell and it's now wow with better graphics.
>>
>>124335215
>>124334958
I've also heard BD has received the 'just fuck my shit up' treatment.

I haven't heard of this game before but it looks like it might be pretty fun. Can you build/customize a non instanced house in Albion?
>>
>>124332243
its Pay2Grind you just have to grind less if you pay.

>>124334958
i though BDO would be good but its just a big empty waifu simulator, literally nothing to do, the pvp is ass compared to albion u will see
>>
>closed beta phase
holy shit i'm so fucking sick of all the promising upcoming games being in fucking beta with an upcoming wipe.

It seems like the last year and a half has just been purely beta phases for half-decent looking games.
>>
>>124335903
MMOs have been doing closed and open beta since the beginning of MMOs (not really but almost). How fucking new are you? Reminder that you have to be 18 or older to post on 4chan.
>>
>>124336486
nigger I know all about mmos and the phases they go through it's just that this past year in particular has felt like it's been NOTHING but closed beta/alpha and/or early access stages.
>>
>>124335215
>>124335492
>>124335852

BDO in Korea has turned into a waifu simulator because the gooks don't like open world PvP or castle sieges. It's NA release is going to be tweaked a bunch or so they say.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.