[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/AOG/ Albion Online General : Join LAWN Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

File: lawn.png (18KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
lawn.png
18KB, 128x128px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcigfyCcPSM [Embed] [Embed]

EVE Online is a Free-to-Play medieval sandbox MMO. EVE Online is also the first true cross-platform MMO, running on different devices like Windows, iOS, Android at the same time. Basically runescape 2

• Crafting & Player Driven Economy (all items AND buildings are crafted by the players)

• Territorial Combat (You can claim territories or conquer territories from other players, burn down their self-constructed villages)

• PvP & Full Loot (dying means serious consequences and if you die everything can be taken from you)

4chan guild Share The Load(west kingscourt)

Pm Popblues, Prizebot , Jiggaboots Share the load /vg/ guild
>>
>>124055490
>>
Baka caliphate won't have land in a few days
>>
>>124055490
I started playing today and it seems pretty dank, how long would it take to get to the highest tier in a gathering profession and how valuable is that?
>>
>>124059289
To get to tier 8 would take weeks probably or more
>>
Fat spic manlet stunt will be gettin the punt in due time

loads will be shared
>>
File: il_340x270.615976600_7jcg.jpg (26KB, 340x270px) Image search: [Google]
il_340x270.615976600_7jcg.jpg
26KB, 340x270px
>>124055490
Why haven't you guys joined LAWN yet?
>>
>>124062426
We shadowboys now
>>
File: Albion_Guard.jpg (234KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Albion_Guard.jpg
234KB, 500x500px
>>124055490
>I forgot to flag guise
>>
why is this game already filled to the brim with gold sellers, phishers, hackers and spammers in like 2 weeks of closed beta

lol the devs are way in over their heads imo, dont be surprised if the game gets delayed.
>>
DED GAME edition
>>
>>124064830
>hackers

Such as?
>>
>>124064830
>Gold Sellers
>Spammers
>Phishers
>Hackers

All are common in MMOs.

The only real mistake the dev's made was failing to limit the number of login attempts, and not putting any spam filtering features in beta launch.

Dev's can't stop retards from falling for phishing links, and gold sellers are impossible to stop.
>>
>>124062426
cause you wont FUCKIN let me senpai
>>
File: hue.jpg (21KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
hue.jpg
21KB, 300x168px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Utuo5ksSong
>>
Can you unlock the tier 4 animal, the Kid, to use? On the destiny board it seems to skip right over tier 4.
>>
Is there gonna be a wipe after closed beta?
>>
File: Woodwar1.jpg (45KB, 764x350px) Image search: [Google]
Woodwar1.jpg
45KB, 764x350px
>>124075787
Yes.
>>
File: moneymomeneymoney.png (876KB, 970x871px) Image search: [Google]
moneymomeneymoney.png
876KB, 970x871px
>>
File: CCPgreyscale.png (532KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
CCPgreyscale.png
532KB, 700x500px
>>124055490
>Wake up
>It's cold
>I'm living in the Islamic State of Germany
>I quit my job at CCP to work on the next great Sandbox MMO, but nothing is, as it should be.
>Have to work with degenerate germans all day
>Can't make j*w or n*z* jokes anymore like in Iceland
>4chan.org is blocked by my work filter
>First thing I have to do when I get to work is check the forums, and write a 5 page report discussing various community input on game design.
>My German boss wants this report by lunch every day.
>I have to read through piles of steaming shit from the most amateur, childish, and retarded masses of unwashed gaming scum every morning.
>These faggots keep whining about how they want instances, and how the death mechanics are to harsh.
>Autists always try to debate me on numbers, and theirs a 20 page thread on if the minor healing potion should use 8 or 7 mushrooms when being crafted.
>Players are wanting global banks, raid finders, and teleport portals.
>Spend the rest of the day arguing with them about why their ideas are shit
>Before I know it, its 3:00pm.
>Time to go home.
>Spend the next 8 hours balancing the game at home
>Take a break
>Stare at my Christmas tree
>Can see my reflection in the bulb
>Connect to WiFi
>Computer freezes
>Wait 5 minutes
>2000 messages in my inbox
>I WAS BAN FOR NO REASON
>TO MANY MUSHROOMS NEEDED 4 POTION
>PVP IS 2 HARD
>I WANT GLOBAL BANK
>U SUCK GREYSCALE
>UR A FAGGOT GREYSCALE
>HARDCORE GAMES DONT GET PLAYERS GREYSCALE
>U NEED TO LISTEN TO US FORUM POSTERS OR WE TAKE OUR MONEY ELSEWHERE.
>Becoming a game designer was a mistake.
>>
>share the load
>lean mean meme guild
>ded
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.