[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/msg/ - Maplestory General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 768
Thread images: 134

File: 33b3ae553d3247df_1332691958.jpg (103KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
33b3ae553d3247df_1332691958.jpg
103KB, 630x630px
General Info:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1T8cObkaXeOrFRfg_QhxisioyEWdNzGPqe3mUJHEgFF4

>Extalia
8x/2x/5x v163 GMS-like. Most populated private server. Has one-half of a Kanna. Apply to 2Kowai.
http://maple.extalia.net

>Ellinia
5x/1x/2x v162.4 GMS-like. Dream server. On life support.
https://maple.ellinia.net/

>Dawnveil
4x/1x/2x v167 GMS-like. Soon. Will it be good? Who fucking knows.
https://www.dawnveil.net/

>GMS/EMS/JMS/KMS
EVERYONE WHO PLAYS THE OFFICIAL SERVERS IS SPREAD OUT. REBOOT ON DECEMBER 2, STOP ASKING ABOUT IT.
Apply to Waifus/Casuals if you're in Windia, Spooky for Bera.
http://maplestory.nexon.net

Previous Thread:
>>123202740
>>
File: too based for this shit.jpg (70KB, 479x351px) Image search: [Google]
too based for this shit.jpg
70KB, 479x351px
First for being #royalsbased
>>
File: 52799190_p0_master1200.jpg (361KB, 700x987px) Image search: [Google]
52799190_p0_master1200.jpg
361KB, 700x987px
who gay here
>>
File: 39742137_big_p4.jpg (863KB, 892x858px) Image search: [Google]
39742137_big_p4.jpg
863KB, 892x858px
please don't shitpost "kudasai"
>>
File: iBugieG.png (347KB, 451x379px) Image search: [Google]
iBugieG.png
347KB, 451x379px
Shilling for Khroa.
Please come ;-;
>>
>>123441923
L I T E R A L L Y meme server
>>
>>123441923
It's been a while but did i miss something? Did Broa merge servers?
>>
>>123441923
Reminder to use the more appropriate portmanteau Broni
>>
>>123442171
Never
>>
B> NX
>>
B> GF
>>
File: 52640710_p3.png (760KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
52640710_p3.png
760KB, 800x1000px
>>123442685
>He can't get a gf
>>
Does anybody else here play Maplestory 2?
Just installed mine.
>>
File: freshmeme.png (90KB, 714x648px) Image search: [Google]
freshmeme.png
90KB, 714x648px
reposting my latest meme

please critique/suggestions to improve/requests
>>
>>123443235
draw zak jerking himself off with his eight arms dumbo
>>
>Not playing Kanna so you can spread your legs wide and get another man's big, fat cock shoved so far up your pink little pussy that he bottoms out. All while your boyfriend is away.
>>
>>123445285
>Kanna will never insert a glass rod into your urethra and stomp on your dick
>>
File: 1349369505986.png (202KB, 545x526px) Image search: [Google]
1349369505986.png
202KB, 545x526px
>>123445285
>Kanna will never get pregnant for another man and tell her actual boyfriend that the child is theirs.

egg
>>
>>123445285
*while boyfriend comes home early from work
>>
does the cash shop refresh by itself or do you have to exit and enter again?
>>
i burnt my pie, but it was also raw
>>
File: who could it be.png (34KB, 212x255px) Image search: [Google]
who could it be.png
34KB, 212x255px
>boxes sold out in 3 minutes
>>
>>123447727
It takes talent to be this bad at cooking!
>>
>>123447727
kuk
>>
>>123447984
>>123447984
The only good thing was that dank chair, but it isn't worth $25 lol
>>
hi
>>
>>123448589
h-hi.
>>
>>123448624
what are you lookin at bitch ass white boi
>>
How much do decent advance blessing hats sell for?
>>
>>123449431
You wouldn't be able to buy or sell them in reboot world.
>>
>>123450454
I should clarify that I'm asking for a price check in either Bera, Windia, Khroa, GAZED, or MYBCKN.
>>
>tfw stuck grinding in this hell for another 29 levels just for a full cRA set

if the mSEA economy wasn't so fucked I wouldn't be here dammit
>>
>>123451141
>mSEA

top kok m8
>>
>>123451141
Remember when mSEA was 4-5 months ahead of gms? good times
>>
>>123441675
I want to fuck a male shade!
>>
File: shiba-inu-wows-internally-meme-.jpg (28KB, 396x400px) Image search: [Google]
shiba-inu-wows-internally-meme-.jpg
28KB, 396x400px
>ditched MSEA when big bang happened at KMS
>played at the best era ever in KMS
>quit maple when i realized you need money to join horntail party
>be me now installed MSEA again to play kanna
>genuinely having fun, able to enjoy the game itself starting from literally 0mesos

Like wow, i may now want to try out private servers
>>123441452
What does OP mean extalia having only one half of kanna?
>>
>>123455698
Kishin doesn't boost spawn and Soul Shear doesn't do ANYTHING at all.
>>
I've been playing Maplestory 2 and it's pretty fun and like the cutest and most charming game ever but some of these quests are getting me pretty lost since I don't know KR so that sucks
>>
>>123457929
post your maple2
>>
I need to prepare a list of names for my reboot characters. I kinda wish you could switch names between your own characters without deleting that Lv120+ Mercedes or such on your main world in the process. I can see why it isn't an option but I am seriously debating if I want to wipe a world clean and just make reboot my main world instead. Worst case I only wasted a few weeks of casual play and would have to waste a few weeks more to rebuild that world if I decide I hate reboot.
>>
>>123451141
>he doesn't know the right way to grind from 165 to 200 in only 2 hours
i got mine in 2 hours. star planet 2x + spirit pendant and zero who 1 hits everything there ast kd4
get gud and suck up to the funded players so they might help u
>>
>>123458212
if your character is female you wouldn't need to suck up. Learn how to MMO scub.
>>
>>123454305
Pure male Shade is NOT for lewds.
>>
>>123458209
>I need to prepare a list of names for my reboot characters.

NTRFan(boy/girl). NetorareLover69. StealMyGF.
>>
>>123458334
>thinking the funded actually cared about females
m8 if you are funded in SEA, you are pretty much well off in life and wouldn't be hard to get female attention irl
>>
>>123458209
You can do that on Egg :^)
>>
>>123458616
Sorry I been out of the loop, what the fuck is Egg?
>>
>>123458212
>implying there are funded players to suck up to in any server that isn't the first 3

I've tried anon
>>
>>123458702
why do you mean the first 3?
i mean if you were to ask me while i was training my mule to 200, you could had gotten a free ride to 200
yes i used 3 computers,1 kanna,my funded main 2m2m no clown,my mule bishop 1 to 200
zipangu is op,those ghost gave like 74k exp that you should definitely go if you can't a funded player to leech at kd4,from the ss you were training at drill hall, SEA drill hall isnt the same as GMS drill hall, it sucked to the core
zipangu mobs have lesser hp and gave pretty much more exp than SEA drill hall
>>
Is there anywhere to look for character card guides?
>>
>>123459271
http://ayumilove.net/maplestory-character-card-system-guide/

http://ayumilove.net/maplestory-link-skills-guide/
>>
File: potato002.jpg (420KB, 1200x1735px) Image search: [Google]
potato002.jpg
420KB, 1200x1735px
egg
>>
>>123459246
Basically on mapleSEA the majority of the population is based in the first 3 worlds. I happen to play on one of the more scarcely populated worlds where almost no funded players train anymore, so I can't leech off anyone right now. Also with SDH being a small map as compared to Zipangu's rather large maps and with the fact that I'm on a 2x EXP cash shop coupon I believe it's more worth it to grind at SDH for now.
>>
File: fdsdfsdsf.jpg (267KB, 1921x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fdsdfsdsf.jpg
267KB, 1921x1080px
>>123458118
from when I first made him, I'm going to make a female later as well of course.
>>
>>123459690
>that name
lemme guess you're gonna be a faggy priest?
>>
>>123459826
I picked priest on the fly because I figure if/when they do job advancements it will be a lot more fun. Like how bishop was great. Maybe I'm wrong though shrug.

I want to try pretty much all the classes right now,
>>
>>123459936
Wow I actually called it, That's sad.

anyway they've said they don't have interest in doing job advancements right now, they just want to keep giving classes new skills as they continue to push up the level cap.

They're probably too busy with rune blader to raise the level cap anyway.
>>
>>123460060
Why's that sad m8 is it the pink and green or the name
&
That's similar enough to advancements for me, as long as higher level and newer skills that's all that matters, and yeah I know about Rune Blader, hope it's fun as well.
>>
File: i13211190273.jpg (131KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
i13211190273.jpg
131KB, 420x420px
>>123460206
with a fucking name like 'smoothie' you've gotta be a priest. That's just how it goes. I was hoping I was wrong though.
Hope you enjoy the game while it lasts, once you hit level cap and beat the bosses, I hope you can stand sitting around waiting for keys to come back.

Here have a shirt.
>>
>>123460312
Frozen Yogurt and Green Tea were taken :)

Thanks for the shirt buddy this will definitely not keep me warm.
>>
>>123459624
showa town salon is smaller than SDH and have superior exp and lower hp mobs
>>
>>123460312
Smoothie here still, what is with the custom/weird section of the NX shop anyway, is it player-made stuff? I didn't even know about all this
>>
>>123461306
Yes. The shirt picture I posted is a custom shirt I helped a friend make (from here no less) a while back. It's for female long sleeve shirt.

You can sell custom designs in the cash shop for some merits. Merits, in case you didn't know, are pretty much just NX, but with an extra layer of purchase required. So when you buy 10k NX you have to go and buy merit with the NX before you can buy shit in the cash shop. It's silly, but whatever.

Yeah it's all player made.
http://imgur.com/a/pzfBE
that was all of the templates circa launch (thanks max), there may be new ones out.
>>
Is meat still played?
>>
>>123461604
Thanks again, pretty cool.
Where do you even create or equip these things for yourself?

I'd like to be in relative contact to someone who knows a lot more about the game than me so if you have twitter or steam or something or wanna message me in game for one of those infos that would be nice.
>>
>>123461792
I don't play it anymore, i'm actually a pretty loud critic of it as people here will probably tell you. You can just post here and i'll do my best to answer your questions though. I haven't played since they first raised the level cap to 50 and I got all purples and an orange weapon, cause there was jack shit all to do, and I won't play PVP when you can use cash shop potions in it.

To make those equips there's a tab in the cash shop that's for customizable clothes, they look like either wireframe models or pure white models. There's one for pretty much everything in that imgur I linked. When you buy one of those items, the prompt comes up with the template and a file browser. You can put in a completed template and it'll change the look of the item. I believe you can change your items' designs more than once, but i'm not sure. I never spent any NX on maple 2. And i'm not sure the people who played with me still come here. But they'd be able to answer.
>>
>>123461967
Do you play KMS or what then?

I figured you didn't play MS2 anymore because you were talking in past-tense as well.
>>
>>123462079
Yeah I play KMS. i'm the blogging faggot that everyone hates.

I play on Luna on KMS if you ever decide you're bored of MS2. Now would also be a good time to hop in with the new blockbuster coming out soon.
>>
>>123462161
I was probably gonna hop on KMS with my other friend, I haven't played MS1 since like 1month post-big bang so it would be pretty wild.

I don't know much Korean though and it's kinda holding my back in some of these MS2 quests where it's not really clear what the objective is and I've gone all over the map(s) it's in.

I assume with 2d ol' MS1 it's a lot easier to navigate without knowing Korean.
>>
>>123462161
Also I'm new to these threads so I don't really know who you are but post a screenshot or something so I know from now on I guess??
>>
File: Maple0423.jpg (218KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Maple0423.jpg
218KB, 1366x768px
New KMST patch as well.

http://maplestoryt.nexon.com/MapleStory/Page/GnxPopup.aspx?URL=News/UpdateBoard&maskPageType=2&oidArticle=329

Act 1 (base version) of the new blockbuster, Heroes of Maple. side bar option not yet prepared.
This is the story of the hundreds of warriors who helped the heroes of maple fight the black mage, and of Damien's corps. (It says "The Damien Corps but that doesn't sound right and neither does "damien's group")

Can be entered by dimensional mirror, must be 33 or above yadda yadda. Hero changes in the next post

>>123462360
>>123462453
MS1 is a lot easier to navigate, but you need to know how to, at the very least, type in korean so you don't get slammed by lie detectors.
check out http://leafre.net/ld.php it's one of the very few things I did to help the KMS community when I still cared about. I provided most of the captcha images. It's a high quality lie detector simulation that helps you not be so nervous when you get it in the main game. Here's a picture I took of someone buying drake skulls for 15m a pop. I didn't sell any but oh well. that's my aran who's named 콤보CTRL.
I'm gonna hop on KMST so I won't be on for a couple hours. But you probably don't even have MS1 installed yet so no biggie.
>>
>>123462789
Yeah I don't have it installed right now.
Glad to know it's easier.

What's a lie detector test though?
Bot test or something?

Cya around pal`
>>
>>123462789
2:Heroes have been given new skills or updates to existing skills (you guys are gonna love these changes.)

Mercedes:
Spirit Escape: New Skill, allows you to cancel the usage of skills in the air and move immediately (That sounds like it exists already, could a mercedes player maybe clarify what they might mean?)
4th job, no SP required

-Phantom
Final Judgement: DELETED
New Hyper Skill: Phantom, Thief of talent
can be used to steal hyper buffs from adventurer classes (rev up those bandits)
duration and cooldown are applied uniquely to phantom, some skills cannot be stolen, the standard fare.

Shadewol
Something about a new skill called Djinn solidarity maximized (or something to that effect), It mentions a quest so presumably it's a quest-tied skill, and then it goes on to mention something about summoned spirits when attacking enemies. Then collecting them increases the bond, so the buff you get after attacking shit.

Luminous

Dark Light Mastery, something about equilibrium states when lying down, or teleporting? I'll have to wait for max on this one.

3:
Hero Emblems (yes, really)
At level 60 a silver hero emblem can be attained. At level 100 a gold one can be attained.

4:They changed hero art on char select and in other areas where it appears

5:Aran and Evan now have voices, plus mercedes updated voices

6:New eunwol quest added:
-To Miss Each Other

cont in next post
>>123463036
I'll be in the thread, I just meant I won't be in game to respond to any adds. You can just call me CTRL like most of the other people in the thread. I'll respond to any posts that ask me for something, generally. Lie detectors are bot tests, yeah. People can force them on you with an item, or they can pop up randomly when you train in one area for an extended period of time in a bot-like pattern. When they pop up, you get two chances and 60 seconds. So that lie detector test is based around that.
>>
>>123463393
Alrighty and if you fail the test?
>>
>>123463393
JOB BALANCING WOO
A foreword by the writer about how balance is something they're working on constantly, and how they appreciate the opinions of the players and took them to heart. This change is to be "less excessive" than the reboot changes.

1:Changes to the effectiveness of certain classes "upwards" and "downwards" (presumably he means leveling and not actual verticality), to make them more "fun" and less of a struggle "uphill".

2:Fix pet-based character damage, they want to change the pet damage system to be based closer to, and unified with the main character. (I assume this means structural/summon characters like kaiser's turret and jaguar, but I was under the impression they already worked this way. Maybe it means damage boosts?)
then it says soul summons will still function the way they currently do.

3:Changes to passive from active buffs.
Some classes revolve around keeping a buff active, to perform things that are otherwise utility based for their class, these will be changed to passive (Presumably this means stuff like orbs for luminous that are an element of his gameplay, not raw damage buffs or boosters)
Lowered hyper buff cast delay (they didn't touch them with reboot that fixed delays being too long on regular buffs, finally got around to it I guess
4Adjusted the maximum damage increase buff, this was because we found that these skills were more used in accordance with 'class politics' than to enjoy the damage. (Guess they mean they didn't like how only some classes benefit), it will be changed to a percentage rather than a flat increase, though some skills remain a fixed amount increased, then it lists off the skills that increase cap damage.

5: Fixed some skills not going through damage ignore though they were supposed to, or dealing damage in a different type than stated.

>>123463536
sorry post got too long. If you fail the test up to 2(3?) times you get sent to town. 4 or more you start getting banned.
>>
>>123464039
It's fine, thanks for all the information and help.
>>
File: Maple0174.jpg (160KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Maple0174.jpg
160KB, 1366x768px
>>123464039
Job balancing CONTINUED

Adventurer common:Epic Adventure has been changed to be a % max damage increase. (mentions something about something being deleted, unsure)

Warrior adventurer common: Iron Body changed to passive skill.

Hero:
We wanted to resolve some complaints about the class, and add additional functionality to valhalla.
Brandish has it's damage and range increased.
Combo fury has been changed, less casting delay when used with the down arrow key(?, I saw this in the luminous section I figured it was a fuckup, maybe skills are being given secondary effects when the down key is held), and something about "combo-counter consumption changed".

shout used with down key and regular shout are interchangable, shout has a new effect on bosses that when used in a boss fight, increases 'risk' (that's all it says, increases 'risk'.), another mention of combo consumption when down key is held

Raging blow has it's damage lowered, lines increased.

Valhalla has it's cooldown increased, attack buff increased, and something about the duration of the buff. It also now enhances raging blow, increased critical chance, even further reduced cast delay (increased attack speed basically), and added stance(?)

Paladin has very little use with a one handed weapon, so when a one handed weapon is used, you have a higher mastery rating with Paladin Expert and blast has an increased buff duration.

Continued in next post, this is a fucking doozy and I don't have knowledge of these classes so it's mostly gonna be worthless, sorry.

On the upside, i'm in KMST, and you can now specify a burning character at creation, which is really really really useful.
>>
>>123463393
>Hero Emblems
It's fucking time.
>>
>>123464857
Continued.

Dark Knight
The viability of the revival skill was far too powerful. Changed some things to shake up the core pattern of dark knight, fixed an error with lines for the revival skill(?)

Beholder has it's casting action deleted (I'm seriously confused as to what this means, max will have to update me later I guess)

I think I mis-reported the pet thing, because it says beholder dominant now follows the official damage rather than character damage.

beholder shock is now susceptible to damage(?) or maybe it means you take more damage with it out.

recovery probability for Lord of Darkness is reduced.
gungnir damage is reduced, lines increased
reincarnation has it's cooldown, invincibility time, and number of monsters necessary to kill are all increased.

Magician Adventurer General:
Magic guard changed to on/off skill (as is standard for most non adventurer mages)

Archmage French/German

Poison breath has increased DoT damage
ignite has an error fixed where monsters would ignore the damage
Extreme magic (fire/poison) (? 익스트림 매직(불, 독) is the name of the skill, it's not ele adaptation. New skill maybe or it's a skill I don't know) increases DoT duration as a percentage.
Ifrit now adds DoT damage during attacks. (presumably this means stacks and not damage)
mist eruption has been modified to give higher damage with larger stacks overlapped. (maybe cap of 5 removal?)

cont in next post
>>
>>123465590
>ifrit stacking DoT

FINALLY.
>>
>>123464857
It sounds like they are changing the level 200 hyper buffs from faction-only party buffs to self buffs.
>>
>>123465590
Archmage I/L
Thunderstorm now follows official damage rather than character damage
Chain lightning lower damage higher lines
Freezing breath is now shown in the buff window for it's remaining duration
Elquines follows official damage rather than character damage

Bishop
Invincible is now a passive
Angel ray damage reduced, lines increased
bahamut follows official damage rather than character damage
Lowered damage on righteously indignant (the buff I guess?), increased number of angel ray attacks.

Bowmaster
Quiver cartridges: magic arrows will now properly damage ignoring monsters
Fixed bug with using arrow platter when petrified
Phoenix now follows official damage rather than character damage.

Sniper
Hookshot, when used with the down arrow key pressed, will stop at the first target
articuno/freezer now follows official damage instead of character damage
Arrow illusion has a lowered cast delay, added cooldown, and duration reduction.
Cast delay reduction on bullseye
cont in next post.
>>123466314
beats the hell out of me. You're probably right.
>>
>>123466480
Night lord:
fixed error with mark of the assassin ignoring a monster's skills (as opposed to the monster ignoring it with skills?), fixed error with magic damage void.
Dark Serenity/Harmony changed to passive skill
Mark of the Night Lord, same shit as mark of assassin

Shadower
Karma changed to passive skill
fixed error with veil of shaddow and monster ignore

Dual Blade
Karma changed to passive skill
thorns changed to passive skill

Pirate general:
Nautilus damage reduced, lines increased.

cont
>>
>>123466726
viper/bucc
dark clarity turned passive
admirals wings changed to passive
octopunch had it's buffer removed(?, no delay? maybe it's keydown) number of attacks increased
Dragon strike has a cooldown added, damage and cast delay reduced, and lines added. Also has a new debuff on enemies that increases final damage.

Captain/corsair
rapid blast has increased damage
Crew will follow official damage instead of character.
Cross cut blast is now passive
Octocannon now follows official damage rather than character damage
eight-legs easton now has features of the nautilus battleship(what), damage increase
parrotargeting has reduced cast delay, fixed a bug where it wasn't actually increasing final damage
ahoy mateys has pets susceptible to damage rather than official character damage(again I don't get it)
majestic presence has a bug fixed
whaler's potion no longer needs to be cast. For some reason they used different language for this one, but presumably all those "casting action deleted" means that the skill no longer needs to be cast, it just gives the buff right away. Guess they didn't like the animation for some skills.

Cannoneer
monkey wave increased buff duration reduced casting delay
oak roulettehas increased buff duration
cannon barrage has increased damage
anchor's aweigh follows official damage rather than character damage
Rolling rainbow pet's are susceptible to damage than the official character damage shit again, also fixed a bug with the skill ignoring monster skills

cont
>>
File: Maple0003.jpg (302KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Maple0003.jpg
302KB, 1366x768px
animegurl doesn't believee mee i am an oldfag
>>
>>123467672
I think that line you don't understand about pets is that summons usually don't use your character's damage range in their formula.
So I think they changed it in a way that it now relies on range. or something like that.
>>
>>123467672
i'm just gonna skip the rest of the classes unless you guys ask because it's all the same shit that I have literally no clue what the fuck it's saying pretty much down the entire line. small fixes for skills ignoring damage ignore on bosses, or not ignoring damage ignore when it should, changes from active to passive for some shit.

Also they fixed a cygnus link skill error where you'd need multiple slots to stack the skill. I think that was KMS exclusive.

In short, the other shit they added this patch was a new monster collecting system, think crusader codex, without familiars. You get rewards for completing it though.

In general fixes/improvements:
1:When re-rolling a inner abilities, the lock will be retained even after a reroll.
2:The effective hitbox for a combo bead will more closely match the actual graphic
3:some fixes for naming characters and lost names during world transfers
4:Exp increase buffs (2x buffs) stay during a re-connection, however death will still dispel it.
5:Changes and cutting down on the AMOUNT of 2x coupon items (there's like 80 or 90 IDs for different 2x items, I guess they'll cut down to like 5 or 6)
6:The seed (tower of oz) has been modified so you may more easily access the shops and warehouse.
7:Fixed a bug with evan on layers 23 and 48
8:minimum
occupancy
in
RA
CHANGED
TO
9:changed drop rates on empress and CRA gear tokens.
10:On all but a few fields, you can now gain the effects of exp charm, respawn wheel and buff freezer for the cost of 200 maple points when you die (gay)
11:Monster park reborn time limit changed from 10 to 20 minutes (thank you jesus)
12:fixed some shit with artisan ratings not displaying how far they actually drop.

then the rest is event shit that I won't bother explaining cause none of you guys will get it anyway.

>>123468128
I always thought pets already did that. I remember my little retard stone dragon summon on kaiser doing proportionate damage.
>>
>>123468503
What about AB? I need to know how my little cumdump class is doing.
>>
>>123469778
she got the most changes of all. Most of her passives

Melody cross is passive
Power transfer now has a counter showing how long it will last
fix for damage on soul seekers
dragon whistle is now passive
trinity damage increase
celestial roar doesn't stun as long
finale ribbon has longer cooldown and the debuff doesn't last as long. Also had some damage cap changes
souls eeker expert trigger chance raised
soul seeker expert seekers are translucent
>>
>>123470974
Most of her actives turned into passives* Looking at it again not that many though. Soul seeker expert changes are nice. Still not gonna play my AB again but hey. Maybe some day.

she also got some hyper passive changes, but they don't actually say what they do so you'll have to wait to see the data max gets from southperry.
>>
>>123470974
Those changes sound like nerfs.
>>
What's the damage cap in reboot? Is it still 99999?
>>
File: Neat.jpg (28KB, 500x491px) Image search: [Google]
Neat.jpg
28KB, 500x491px
>>123465590

>Poison breath has increased DoT damage
>ignite has an error fixed where monsters would ignore the damage
>Ifrit now adds DoT damage during attacks. (presumably this means stacks and not damage)
>mist eruption has been modified to give higher damage with larger stacks overlapped. (maybe cap of 5 removal?)

pic related

>Archmage French/German

You mean Fire/Poison, right?
>>
>>123472349
Yes, I was making a joke.
cause fire/poison in korean sounds like french/german.

peul and dog are the starting sounds of french and german and also the terms for fire and poison. fire is bul, poison is dog.
germans are poison.

guess it was kind of a pointless joke to make.
>>
File: Maple0178.jpg (301KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Maple0178.jpg
301KB, 1366x768px
Wonder how long it will be before they start offering full OST tickets. I'd like to be able to listen to the slime tree and leafre music while i'm grinding and am too lazy to turn on slip's music playlist.
>>
>>123472707
It wasn't very funny.
>>
File: Maple0179.jpg (283KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Maple0179.jpg
283KB, 1366x768px
>>123473165
Track 4 is definitely my favorite so far.
>>
File: Maple0181.jpg (267KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Maple0181.jpg
267KB, 1366x768px
>>123473308
I know.

Hey look at that, free ticket to monster park reborn instead of trying to suck maple points out of me. How considerate.
>>
>>123473165
>>123473312
Do you nerds also have temporary damage skins?
>>
File: Maple0182.jpg (272KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Maple0182.jpg
272KB, 1366x768px
>>123473463
Temporary in what sense?
We don't have the damage skin interface that GMS has, no. Our skins don't come off after a certain period of time though. Once they're applied they're on there until they're replaced.
>>
>>123473165

literally implementing rmz features in kms
>>
>>123472707

>archmage peul/dog, peul sounds like bul
>summons flaming bulldogs that shoot poison

Would play
>>
>>123473580
Ah, so kind of like jMS.
jmsanon + kmsanon broadcast/website for informations for both versions and fun things literally when you fucking gobble happy thanksgibings
>>
>>123473705
I don't know if JMS anon even comes around here anymore. And for KMS, there are far more interesting and accurate sources for this kind of stuff. Namely max.
>>
File: Untitled.png (165KB, 621x1297px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
165KB, 621x1297px
I've always been here, it's just that there's nothing new to talk about! Well, not much, anyway.

JMS is still on Pink Bean, but they recently got the World Tour minigames, as well as an event where you make rice bowls, which I guess are autumn food. Unagidon give EXP, katsudon give mesos, and sakedon give items. Once you make 12 sakedon, you can get an item from the NPC.

There's also some kind of milestone achievement and medal associated with making the dons.
>>
File: meh tier mango num nums.png (1MB, 1364x766px) Image search: [Google]
meh tier mango num nums.png
1MB, 1364x766px
>>123474525
Yeah that's similar (by which I mean 100% the same) as the shaved ice and fall harvest events we had in KMS. Right down to the fugly helmets.
>>
>>123473837
>Namely max.
As charismatic as a fucking brickwall, lacks any understanding on communication with other human beings and generally just fails to bring anything out but pure mechanical details.
>>123474525
>>123473837
>we have more than one jmsanon
i'm confused
>>
File: Maple0183.jpg (268KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Maple0183.jpg
268KB, 1366x768px
>>123474862
Well I (CTRL) play JMS from time to time, but I only play pachinko because i'm horribly addicted to gambling. And I can't type japanese worth a shit and they have lie detectors too. I know there were at least 3 or 4 people who played JMS before but I think they all disappeared/quit. with the exception of >>123474525 obviously

I think this seems like a good place to stop for kmst. I thought there'd be more actual content, but it's just them implementing the shop, checking to see if icons worked alright, and the balance changes.
which are nice don't get me wrong, but I don't have level 150 heroes to fuck around with on the test server so it's kinda pointless for me to keep playing it. The coin shop is more or less barren, though it does have the adventurer rings, the phantom hat, and some others too. Hopefully it gets a bit more filled out by the main server.

And max isn't THAT non-charismatic, he just doesn't like maple anymore. I don't think he even logs on but to take pictures of him jerking around content in KMST. I haven't seen him actually online the main server since the hot time back around kinesis' release.
>>
Stop reviving this shitfest.
>>
I'm naming my reboot guild mercy
>>
How much does this shit go for man? I feel like I could have sold the bearington thing for a lot more. This is in windia.
>>
I'm pretty sure the casting animations being removed means the characters animation not the skill animation

As in the skills specified will cast like a Shade's Maple Warrior
>>
File: Untitled.png (98KB, 504x543px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
98KB, 504x543px
>>123479909
Ooops, image.
>>
File: ss+(2015-11-26+at+10.20.53).png (6KB, 831x83px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-11-26+at+10.20.53).png
6KB, 831x83px
>>123480104
>>
>>123480104
In scania is about 800-1b and there is 1 in windia in 1b
>>
>>123480401
>is 1 in windia in 1b

sincerely, your friendly neighborhood hueman
>>
>>123463393
>stealing hypers from adventurers
B U C K S H O T
>>
>>123482565
>buckshot rapid fire with cross surge

Woah
>>
http://www.insoya.com/bbs/zboard.php?id=ucc&divpage=12&no=59486
>shade gets a qt moonbeam summon
signed the fuck up
>>
>>123484250
That's a pet m8
>>
>>123486090
Pets don't float around shoulder level and attack enemies
>>
>>123484250

>Shade can have 4 Moonbeams following him
>>
When was the last time the dark element actually meant anything, though?
Latest patch seems to be sticking those back onto BaM and NW.
>>
>>123489830
Maybe a light/holy element boss in the new blockbuster? Wouldn't surprise me. Damien is obviously dark element, maybe we have to fight him in a light/human form first, then he goes full wolf.
>>
hi
>>
>>123468503
>you can finally solo RA now
About time.
>>
>>123465590
>final pact getting nerfed.
Well time to play an Aran I guess.
>>
So Phantom is the new best class with this patch, right?

He was already like top 5 in terms of DPS before, but Buckshot Rapid Fire puts him fucking leagues above everything else.
>>
>>123491827
>buckshot
pretty sure he can only steal hyper BUFFS.
>>
>>123491827
uni-wz says that you can't actually steal buckshot. what a bunch of lamers.
http://uni-wz.com/blog-entry-2720.html
>>
>>123491898
Durr I misread that. Either way, some skills he can't steal, like >>123491936 said. I was mistaking buckshot for rainbow for some reason.
>>
>>123491936
and shit, those cooldowns are high as fuck. honestly I'd just rather have the old hyper back at this point.
the epic adventure change is really nice though. makes marksmen good again, and probably breaks shadower even more.
>>
File: 1441139840152.jpg (135KB, 1200x807px) Image search: [Google]
1441139840152.jpg
135KB, 1200x807px
>>123466726
>Karma changed to passive skill
>thorns changed to passive skill
is that it
>>
>>123464857
I'm ok with the paladin changes, I fucked up and made a 1h sword setup instead of a 2h sword setup. RIP dark knights though.
>>
Are beast takers useful?
>>
>>123495597
Only for grinding parties
Shit bossers and shit mobbers
>>
>>123495996
They become pretty broken mobbers later on, when bear farts start ohkoing the important shit.
Furious swipes is still the world's shittiest bossing attack though
>>
>>123493984
I don't see how improved mastery makes up for the rather large weapon multiplier and attack difference between 1 handed and 2 handed swords

Think about it this way, if a 1 handed is 80k to 100k range, and the increase in mastery makes it 90k to 100k how is that better than a 2 handed which is 90k to 110? The minimum is the same but the maximum is still lower, and cap speed is achievable by both
>>
http://orangemushroom.net/2015/11/26/kmst-ver-1-2-024-heroes-of-maple-blockbuster-and-skill-changes/
there you go, max has notes up.
>>
>>123496836
Because the remainder of the gap is already made up for by speed tier differentiation. You can scroll shields to compensate for normal attack gaps anyways.
You can get cap speed on both, but digging up attack speed tiers is a major pain in the ass.
>>
Is there a wind archer range calc? I wanna get at least 500k unbuffed range starting back up rn and gathering some of the random stuff I had
>>
With reboot will we finally be a thriving general instead of the cesspool we have now? or will we continue to struggle to have 50 unique posters per thread
>>
>>123498957
it'll die in 3 days of the server opening
>>
Okay /egg/ Is Kaiser better for farming than Hayato?
>>
File: Maple0427.jpg (236KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Maple0427.jpg
236KB, 1366x768px
>>123498957
>struggle to get 50
we've had around 100 the last like 8 threads.

It'll probably spike, then dip. Like every solstice update. We get all the old players back for a week or two, then everyone leaves again.

>pop 2x coupon
>get elites
god fucking damn it i'm cursed. The game doesn't want me to level.
>>
>>123500403
The game wants you to get rich as fuck

>my friend got an A nebulite the other day
>A nebulite on windia sells for 4 bil
>someone trades him 200mil for it
>tfw he got scammed so fucking hard because hes retarded
>>
>>123496836
Pretty much>>123497502
Plus, VIP shields have higher potential stats, and you get the benefits of shield skills, for pally.
>>
I'll see you bastards on reboot. Be sure to join MERCY over any of your faggot ass meme guilds. What are we going to call ourselves now though.
>>
fertilize my egg
>>
>>123502670
TheShagels
>>
File: 101003205930_1_900x600.jpg (46KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
101003205930_1_900x600.jpg
46KB, 800x600px
>>123503595
>>
>>123504316
100% okay with this name shagel is a hero

In fact I was wondering, do you take gifts shag? Or are you intent on only gaining range through your own means? I'd like to give you some NX for Christmas pal
>>
>>123502670
PayToWin is going to be the /msg/ guild. You can go ahead and make Mercy, maybe an alliance can happen.
>>
>>123498957
>reboot
>nexons private server but without hack protection
>not even explorer only

It's pretty much doa. It will have a bunch of players for 1 day, will drop 50% of players on day 2, and a remaining 10-20% will be left by the end of the week. It's just going to be a ranking circlejerk amongst Bizzaro Trainer users to see who can get farthest without being banned.
>>
>>123508434
The thing is there's no reason to hack on reboot, there's no trading, so bots won't be there, and botting serves no purpose either except trying to top rankings I guess.
>>
Egg now has BT
Honestly Hidden has been more productive now than in the last two years, his ERP partner has been a good influence desu
>>
>>123509736
>no reason to hack
Rankings are a pretty big part of old maplestory not sure if you were around when it mattered but just know that every new world ever released was an invitation for hackers to race against each other.

There was a huge forum of elitists called sleepywood where people would brag about having +3 luk more then someone else so Reboot will be mainly hackers for the sole purpose of personal bragging and not for profit.
>>
>>123511185
Yes and all of that shit is irrelephant now that you can hit 250, legitimately, in about a week. Nexon shoves 2x down our throats so often, plus star planet 2x, and other forms of 2x that are available.

level isn't something you struggle to get anymore, it's not an achievement.
>>
>>123511135
I'm guessing they removed the drop rate buffs.
>>
>>123511548
It may be irrelevant to an msg shitter but not to an average maplestory player.

People will hack on reboot just because they can and Nexon can't do anything about it. Hackers will be the highest level and will also progress the fastest, there might be no trades and you think there will be no profits for hackers but they will be the ones selling CRA and other runs
>>
>>123513323
To an average maplestory player the only reason to play is to hit cap. If you're still interested in ranking, go play a pre-bb server.
also
>selling cra runs
lel
>>
>>123513424
I wonder who's going to be stronger a random msg shitter or a person botting 24/7.

I'm not interested in ranking or reboot btw. Reboot is going to be shit and the new enhance system is going to be packet exploited to shit. If you somehow can find fun playing in a dead server filled with hackers knock yourself out but not everyone is so naive like you.
>>
>>123514651
The hackers don't even matter though, it's not like they're fucking up an economy or anything, the only person that matters on reboot is you, and maybe friends if you run content together.
I don't see why it matters who's stronger. because you're never going to interact in a way where one person's strength matters more than another, unless, again, you're co-operatively playing to beat content.

You can say they'll sell the content, but I think you're underestimating just how quickly you can hit cap in reboot, given cubes are so easy to get.
>>
File: 1406854933229.jpg (47KB, 206x260px) Image search: [Google]
1406854933229.jpg
47KB, 206x260px
>>123497425
>All that nightwalker shadow damage

Now I can be even more of an edgelord
>>
>Eunwol get's 2 different happy faces in the hero update
happy end confirmed
>>
>overtuning is now a passive skill

so the cooldown is removed?
>>
Whats with all the trash post BB servers?
>>
Lmao at this guy saying Reboot will be dead on arrival because of hackers.

Hackers have the lowest incentive in the history of maple to hack because there is no trading.

Your progress has no connection in any way to someone else. The only way this could effect you is if you are trying to be "world first " on the harder bosses. Even then, if you are suspected as a hacker no one is going to give a shit.

I feel like the biggest upside of Reboot is reputation might matter. People will want to be doing high level activities with better players. If you are a known hacker no one us going to give a shit about you. Feel free to play solo.
>>
>>123467672
>viper/bucc
>dark clarity turned passive
>admirals wings changed to passive

Thank god. Not sure if anyone else try a Bucc lately but they literally have like 5 buffs that they have to keep up at all times. Dark Clarity is a damage increase buff while Admiral Wings is a survival (ignore % of damage) buff.
>>
File: 1448252493452.png (291KB, 488x488px) Image search: [Google]
1448252493452.png
291KB, 488x488px
>>123518157
lmao @ people who think the main audience for reboot isn't going to be hackers

they will have the most most mesos from botting and have the strongest gear before you, will probably find a way to trade by packet opening fm shops or selling cubing + bossing service

have you never played a newly released gms server before or are you just retarded ?
>>
>>123519323
I'm not him but who cares?
There's no economy, it's a single-player experience for the most part, I could give less of a shit of how OP they are
>>
>>123519323
i mean you can bot in hearthstone too and get a bunch of free gold

doesnt make the game less enjoyable for others, thats the point people are trying to make

but what the hell would they sell cubing or bossing service for? real life money? i can just spend money on a regular server for cubes or cra gear, youre retarded
>>
>>123519323
You're fucking delusional - why would they waste time figuring out how to enable trade on a server where nobody can trade and easily get their hands on cubes? Not to mention that they would have to invest their own time figuring this shit out, when they could do this on any other server and make real life dosh by setting up 20+ bots.

Fuck, I swear man you are legit retarded.
>>
>>123519323
Not that anon, but consider there isn't going to be any trading, they'll pretty much make the fm inaccessible, and bossing service sounds pretty far-fetched as well, I mean fighting a boss for you?

That just sounds like a recipe for disaster and banning, and even then, it's all an optional thing altogether, the worst thing they can do is fuck with dojo rankings, but that too will get them banned, and that resets every week.

Basically anyone found trading at all will probably get banned, boss runs less so, and who the fuck is going to sell boss runs after a good amount of grinding? Just join a guild and the guildies will be inclined to help you out.

Generally a plan with too many holes, and the receiver can end up getting banned, hurting the idea of buying boss runs.
>>
>>123519323
I find it very hard to believe that even if they magically found out how to trade that they wouldn't get banned for it. Seems like it'd be something easy to find even for Nexon. I honestly doubt that it happens.

As for botting why the fuck would I care? My entire post is about how that doesn't matter.
>>
File: aran-vs-damien.gif (659KB, 854x612px) Image search: [Google]
aran-vs-damien.gif
659KB, 854x612px
So it just hit me.
If they changed all these damage cap boosts from flat 5m to 10%, that means a damage cap increase is coming soon.
>>
>>123520201
This.
>>
>>123519890
>>123519995
Do you even play the game if you could care less? Are you just going to afk in henesys all day at lvl 50 or what? If so then I can see why you wouldn't care, because you're shit. I know for me it would be demotivating as fuck if I play 10 hours a day only to see people in CRA gear in week 1 while im still cubing 1 utgard. It's ignorant to say there will be no economy because they only mentioned no trading, they might put nx stores in or auction house, not to mention a bunch of new hacks and exploits that would allow some form of trading. Even just dropping mesos is enough for hackers to screw everything over since cubes cost 10k mesos

there's 3 main audience for GMS now it's cashcows, hackers/botters, and legit players who make up the least amount of players and becoming less

Serious players will see that reboot is just another way for hackers to run the server and quit.
>>
>>123520657
Drop trading doesn't work..
The cash shops aren't in..

I'm playing for fun, not to be competitive in Maplestory 1.

Just because you are taking it competitively doesn't mean I am, calm your shit Asperger-man.
>>
>>123520657
i do play this game im one of the only 2m - 2m players on msg

ive also played on kms on reboot and know for a fact that there is no auction house or fm and you could have easily googled that you dumbass

and you ignored the fact that if a player wanted to pay bots for boss service or cube service, they could just pay money in the regular worlds and gain more
>>
>>123520657
auction house doesn't exist in reboot you fucknugget. There's also no NX stores.
>hackers will find a way to trade
you are fucking delusional. Stores are packets. But those packets are disabled on reboot to begin with, they just don't show up. the item IDs don't exist in that world, you'd have to pray nexon NA is incompetent (not a stretch) and left in the NX store IDs on GMS.
Cubes cost 12 to 16m. Not 10m.
and drop trades don't work. You know literally nothing, why are you talking so much shit.
>>
File: disco dancing.gif (2MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
disco dancing.gif
2MB, 250x250px
Someone give me a quick rundown on the current state of Hayato please
>>
>>123520932
there's nothing fun about being shit
>>
>>123520657
You assume hackers will even care enough to try all this shit on a server that inherintly doesn't have an economy. You assume they will be successful in somehow hacking every aspect of the server. You assume people give a shit about random ass hackers that have literally no effect on gameplay. You assume that even if all of these things are true that they won't get banned.

Getting banned with no trading means GG have fun restarting.
>>
>>123521056
You're shitty at being a cool person so that must not be very fun for you
>>
>>123521051
Much better than before, still manages to be fun. Unless you wanna get fancy, you don't need combos to train really, but the option is there.
They even made a convenience button for you that activates them all by pressing it a bunch while surrounded with mobs
>>
File: 1448335828595.png (14KB, 203x209px) Image search: [Google]
1448335828595.png
14KB, 203x209px
>>123520657
>>123521056
>>
>>123520974
why would you go compete against a ton of chinese meso farms when you can set it up on a new world? you think nexon thought every little detail out like you did? Fuck no they are just gonna copy and paste KMS reboot and see what happens which means tons of exploits and bugs, and any smallest exploit will give a player a huge advantage and leave a stain on the server that can't be fixed without a rollback or wiping
>>
>>123521274
That's great to hear that they got buffed, thanks anon
>>
>>123520657
Why are you complaining about problems that don't exist yet (and never will)?
>>
>>123521416
More fucking assumptions. If you are so certain these things will happen then don't play.
>>
I'm sure there will be botters and possibly a few "hackers" who use vac hacks or whatever they are using nowadays. Those are what most people call script kiddies as they aren't really hacking, they just using a program that someone else had made. Regardless they will be kids who want to be the first to level 200 on reboot because they have nothing else to brag about in life.

I think serious break the game hackers wouldn't give a shit on reboot. Nexon had shown they have ways to track trades. I know Nexon is fucking retarded but even a dumbass would know to keep a system in place on reboot as if a trade were to happen ever then that is a red flag that something is wrong. Then again Nexon always seem to surprise me with how stupid they are. Knowing them and how jew they are they will ignore reboot anyway as it is literally preventing players from playing a game where they can get pay.
>>
>>123521084
Assume? Lol? I KNOW all this from playing since beta. If you think reboot will be anything but dead on arrival then sorry to say you're just a naive newfag who probably has less then 500k clean and doesn't know shit about the history of GMS and maplestory
>>
>>123521753
Lmao your insecurities are showing
>>
>>123521753
you're delusional and you may have played from beta, but it's obvious you stopped around then too. the game's community has changed. Literally nobody cares about ranks anymore, and I notice you abandoned that argument, but I want to bring it up again because it's totally irrelevant, if you're not the first, you're the worst. And no one will be the first for anything in reboot, they'll be to do things in reboot, sure, but they're still not the first. they're the hundred and somethingth.

You're still assuming about hacks and shit. You're giving way too much credit to the barren hack scene for maplestory. There's like 3 clients, one of them is a honeypot, one is pay to use, the other is buggy and malware ridden, so I guess also a honeypot.

There is literally no way hackers will find a way to trade, mark my words, screencap this post, I am saying it with 150% certainty. It is literally impossible.
>>
>>123521753
if youve been playing since beta why are you still a know-nothing shitter

stop projecting, educate yourself, stop caring about people stronger than you and stop complaining preemptively

this is serious life advice for you my man, get over it
>>
The fuck are you faggots arguing about now?
>>
>>123522385
Some random faggot probably salty about Reboot, ignore him
>>
Know what would be amazing? If the removal of P2W, trading/scamming and loot disagreements actually make players play nice and work together? What if guilds were actually like guilds to help fellow players and not just a way to find a party to get yourself higher? What if the elitists use their knowledge to help others instead of bragging about something that only have worth to them and to them alone?

What if reboot somehow actually end up working? What if it end up feeling like old Maplestory again?

It of course won't happen though, the game is too casual for that shit. See you guys at level 120 on day 1 assuming I didn't flash jump over your head too quickly to see you.
>>
>>123521753
I've played since 2nd anniv, I'm not the anon you responded to but you seem delusional yourself and like you're really upset about nothing, I think you need anger management classes or a stress reliever and you also are really insecure or something, acting like you have something to prove, relax bud, because nobody could give less of a shit.

People who want to play it will, people who don't care won't. Hacker will be either dealt with or nobody will care
>>
>>123522657
Probably won't happen, but it's fun to dream broski
>>
File: tired.gif (458KB, 500x257px) Image search: [Google]
tired.gif
458KB, 500x257px
Can you guys stop posting about hackers and think of more names for the guild(s). We'll have an alliance eventually too.

And think about what you'll play and why.
>>
>>123471182
Looks pretty good to me.
The HP bonus from Lyrical Cross is annoying as hell when you respawn and get left at 85-90% max HP, so I'm glad they made it passive. Power Transfer is just some shitty counter, so nothing changed there as it doesn't affect %HP attacks.
Soul Seeker doesn't ignore weapon cancel anymore, which isn't a problem as only HT and Zakum use that.
Dragon Whistle made passive means 1 less buff to worry about, which is great.
Trinity damage increase (and the hyper split attack damage increase) is nice.
There's probably a typo for Finale Ribbon - it used to raise damage cap 5m, not 55m as the description says. Now it just increases damage cap by 15% for yourself, and 10% for party members. That's great for the AB, as it raises her damage cap from 70m to 80.5m. With the Reinforce hyper, it goes to 84m, and with the CD reduction hyper it's only on CD for 28 seconds with a 20 second duration. That means it's almost always up.
Expert activating more often with Primal Roar is better for mobbing. No one is going to use the PDR hypers for Soul Seeker or Trinity.
That level 150 hyper is getting its cast delay reduced, which means it will be easier to set it up with Soul Resonance.
>>
>>123523079
I'm an oldfag but probably rolling phantom because they seem like fun. Can you alternate the skills you steal whenever you want?
>>
>>123523468
4 slots for first and second job
3 slots for 3rd job
2 slots for 4th job

You can only choose one skill at a time.
>>
>>123523468
Yeah, you can only hold like 2 or3 for each job at once though. And you can only steal from adventurers.
>>
>>123522657
what i loved about ms before was when i had my first main, a 164 corsair

cwk was the coolest thing, the rewards at the end werent entirely equipment (seal chair was nice, cheese and chocolates were better than onyx apples, etc) and going to pink bean on my paladin for crash and working together to time crash and kill pink bean was also fun. ht was cool to kill as a party and the showa boss jump attacking on my nl with others was very fun (except once some hp washed buccaneer followed one of our party members just to rush the boss into us and kill us, fuck that guy)

i look forward to experiencing these things in reboot, and im sure i will

unless cwk is still broken which i think it is
>>
>>123523657
>>123523619
Awesome. I was slightly worried I would have make permanent decisions. Thanks for the replies
>>
>>123523658
>hp washed
I feel so bad for anyone who spent all that money for nothing in the end
>>
File: 1444258063581.jpg (60KB, 396x395px) Image search: [Google]
1444258063581.jpg
60KB, 396x395px
>>123497425
>Wind Blessing: in addition to existing effects, Wind Blessing increases your attack by %
>>
>>123497425
>Seawall and Ironclad changed to passives.

I like this.
>>
>>123497425
>http://orangemushroom.net/2015/11/26/kmst-ver-1-2-024-heroes-of-maple-blockbuster-and-skill-changes/
>Final pact cooldown has been increased from 360 to 600 seconds

Fucking nexon
>>
PayToWin
Husbandos
Locks
Patriatrch
Reddit

Anyone got any guild names they want to share?
>>
>>123526959
Clucks
>>
>>123526959
NeverEver
>>
File: jC92T3Y.jpg (41KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
jC92T3Y.jpg
41KB, 600x600px
>>123521953
>>123521967
>>123522183
>>123522493
>>123522716
>>123522894
>>123523079
Reboot will be shit sorry to crush your hopes but I honestly think you are retarded if you think anyone will play it and I will be really surprised if it even has 1 channel in a full bar. $30 a month for bizzaro trainer is nothing when you are going to be the strongest player in reboot over idiots who will play it legit. Even if someone only has godmode on with a shitty public hack then that's it, suddenly all the challenge of reboot is gone.

It seems like you are setting yourself up for a massive failure by being hype over this shit and thinking it won't be dead in a week but you are hugely mistaken about the population and popularity of maple in GMS compared to KMS. In fact you will probably the one who quits before me in reboot because its too hard or you're just going to play a DA. I can already tell you guys have the game sense of shitters who will get nowhere in reboot and then will have to live with the shame of knowing you were wrong and I was right all along.
>>
>>123527612
sounds like you just don't like maplestory kiddo, piss off.
>>
>>123527612
for the 8th time, n o b o d y cares about the hackers. It's not a competition server unless you care about ranking, it's a community and fun server for the older times or for a solo experience.

At this point though I think you are just a memer and an idiot and possibly just trying to bait responses at this point so I don't care anymore
>>
>>123527612
You keep jumping to this retarded idea that anyone gives a fuck about people hacking. It makes literally 0 difference to anyone but the person who hacked. It does literally nothing to me. If you get discouraged by seeing people in better gear than you, MMOs are not for you.

I'm not "hype" over this shit, I don't even play reboot anymore, but you are being an enormous faggot shitting all over it for a variety of reasons which are all unique to you because not a single other person in the entire universe cares about someone elses level, gear, or wealth in a server where you can't fucking trade.
>>
>>123527612
Blah blah blah botting blah blah blah hackers blah blah blah reboot

>comparing yourself to others

Niceu
>>
>>123527612
i didnt say reboot would be good or bad, just that you are retarded because youre preemptively complaining about hackers in content that isnt released

your biggest complaint was that youd see someone with cra and get discouraged, why doesnt that hold true in the regular server as well? does that mean you get this assblasted every day?

youve made it clear you dont know shit about reboot and have done no research at all, so nobody is taking you seriously at all, youre projecting hard saying that everyone interested in reboot is a shitter when its obvious that youre the shitter, pretending to have been playing since beta and that you know anything at all, let alone anything about reboot

just let yourself die
>>
>>123520456
Aran dies
>>
>>123527612
Kek.

Rehashing the same shit arguments.

Go pay your 30 to be the "best". No one, and I mean no one, gives a shit.
>>
>>123528674
Doubtful. It's more likely that damien sacrifices the last of his life energy to fully release the seal on the black mage.

Considering he is the final seal and all.
>>
>>123527612
dumbledore dies on page 596
>>
>>123523079
PayToWin
>>
>>123526719
Seriously though. 280 seconds to 480 seconds - that's with cool down cut from hyper. I'm going to be losing out on % critical because of this and hyper stats. Maybe take one skill point from gungnir IED.

45 seconds of god mode is pretty good too. And with gungir reaching 12 hits now, why the fuck is dark impale still at 6? 7 would be alright, 8 would be even better.
>>
File: 3b for Pinkbean+Neb.png (149KB, 275x783px) Image search: [Google]
3b for Pinkbean+Neb.png
149KB, 275x783px
So I just came back to Maple after a 3 month hiatus. Decided to drop 3b on my staff to make it a bit stronger. (I innocence scroll-ed it back when the prime scrolls were acquirable) I got a Mag Pink Bean soul (5% Boss) and a 25% boss damage neb for 3b. 204% boss Damage now <3
>>
>>123528000
>>123528045
MMOs are about progression, I don't see how you can not care at all that the time you put into this game is considered worthless when some kid is already beating endgame because he has godmode and a bunch of bots farming mesos for him as well as hacks that haven't been seen before that will arise due to interest in reboot.

>>123528448
All you do is say I'm somehow delusional because I'm basing everything on facts from what happened previously while you are basing everything on your emotional response of hype. I have seen this type of shit over and over and it fails everytime. >>123528448
Do you know the history of GMS and its hacking over the past 10 years? Have you played on a newly released GMS server or a private server to know how much even the simplest exploits like someone getting a high tier weapon when they shouldn't effects the whole server? If not then shut the fuck up

I honestly feel sorry for you if you can't tell it's going to be shit. When did /msg/ turn into a bunch of mindless Nexon drones who can't think for themselves? It's fucking disgusting. You also probably thought Venom Snake is Big Boss and that Fallout 4 was going to be good as well.
>>
>>123529916
Why do you still come to /msg/ and play Maplestory if you are so negative about it? I dont understand people like you.
>You like what I don't like you are wrong.
(I'm not who you started talking to, just an outside observer)
>>
>>123529916
He is your (you).
>>
>>123530460
>Giving him a legitimate (You) with >>
>>
>>123530529
He is your (you).
>>
>>123529916
I'm convinced you have dropped over 10 grand on a regular server and are so insecure about it you are trying to get people not to play Reboot.

You act like all of this theoretical "hacking" will be worse on Reboot then it will be on a regular servers. I guarantee you there will be more hackers on regular servers in comparison to Reboot since they can actually gain real money from it.

So, if in your opinion, Reboot will be shit because of Hackers and exploits, and regular servers are already worse then Reboot ever will be, then why the FUCK are you here?

This is /msg/. If you don't like the game or think it will be shit or want to make assumptions then why the fuck are you still here? Complaining about all these things then playing anyway? What a hypocrite you are.
>>
@123530790
Thanks muhfam
>>
>>123505769
yes i accept gifts my friend i also like giving them too
>>
Why did nexon stop trying to spell maple with their hero classes? Giving mages 2 heroes was dumb.
>>
>>123531861
Shade is the sixth hero, but he is the forgotten.

Much like the whole line of pirate classes.
>>
>>123531861
Because there were no guns back then so there couldn't have been pirates. Knuckles? Dunno what that is.
>>
File: l66F9KR.gif (656KB, 550x300px) Image search: [Google]
l66F9KR.gif
656KB, 550x300px
>>123532021
>Much like the whole line of pirate classes.
>>
File: CUm-R0DVAAAxwQ5.jpg (54KB, 599x664px) Image search: [Google]
CUm-R0DVAAAxwQ5.jpg
54KB, 599x664px
>>123529916
MMOs aren't about progression to me, they're about having fun and grinding. But since there is no trading and no real value gained from progressing against others, then it doesn't matter. I can go at my own pace and have fun when the time comes.

I'm not even a casual but you sound so assblasted or insecure about something it's ridiculous.

Why does it matter to you? There's no competition, there's no reward, play at your pace and ignore the hackers, it's simple.
That's literally all you have to do, you just have to enjoy yourself. I'm not trying to be rank 1, I'm not trying to max my damage, but I will progress and get good gear and do things that are fun and hang out with people, the hackers don't change my plan or my gameplay whats-so-ever. All they do is exist in their own little world compared to me.

My time isn't worthless to me when I'm enjoying it playing the way I want, just because we're not playing how you want to (Competitively in an MMO, Maplestory of all of them lmao) you are getting upset. Makes no sense.

Just because you think it's worthless doesn't mean others do, it's completely subjective and you're stupid for saying your things like they're fact.

and to address the 2nd part of your post:
>"I'm somehow delusional because I'm basing everything on facts from what happened previously"

There has never been a server that doesn't allow trading or cash shop or anything. Your basing your 'facts' off of nothing because it doesn't exist.

Hackers have nothing to gain besides having fun themselves from hacking in reboot, and guess what? Good for them. It doesn't effect anybody else in any way shape or form.

It's honestly like you don't know what the concept of enjoying yourself or having fun or just grinding and taking it easy is. Maplestory isn't a raiding MMO with progression guilds. It's just not on the same level, sorry.
>>
>>123532468
I agree with this 500000000000%. You sound like a cool dude anon.

Hope to see you around on Reboot.
>>
>>123532645
Thanks I'm pretty new to the threads
I'm this anon
>>123459690

I'll have some food related name on Reboot if I can get one
>>
>>123529916
There's no gain from hacking in Reboot any way. If you're hacking on your main account, then you're risking a whole fucking lot. If it's a throw away account, then I guess they're going to have link skills and character cards faster than anyone else?
>>
>>123532468
>>123532645
If you still have fun in maplestory you're a shitter and haven't played enough. Hopefully reboot sticks a boot in your ass so you can realize just how much of casual shitter scum you are. If you aren't aiming to at least CRA in a relatively fast time why even play at all? How is it fun going at the pace of a snail, getting outdamaged, outleveled, and outgeared by the people that you started with? How do you in your mind justify being shit at video games? I know you're gonna say fun but it's a lie, convincing yourself you are having fun when you are shit is going against logic and why would you even play at all if you are like that ? Reboot is not for you and people like you are also the reason this game is dead and reboot will be dead on arrival.
>>
>>123533354
Fuck off ADAMS
>>
>>123533354
Yea definitely just a troll. Ignore
>>
>>123533354
Get a trip so we can all block you :^)
>>
>>123533354
I've been highly competitive and played at a professional in FPS game(s) and have also done world firsts in FFXIV and WoW, and play to try to improve myself in fighting games often.

I don't need Maplestory as a competitive game as well, you sound like the shitter here, I'll still probably gear faster than you even if I don't "tryhard."

Maplestory isn't a competitive game.
You can play it as one all you like, but berating others for not is pointless. Because there's no merit to playing it that way.

Cya though no more responses after this.
>>
>>123533354
Thanks for this insight anon, I was wondering what the fuck was going through peoples minds that spend thousands on this shit, now I don't.
>>
>>123533354
This post is the DEFINITION of too far gone. No point even arguing with him.
>>
So how is jett? It seems neat.
>>
>>123534871
hehehehehahahahhhahaAHAHAHAA
yeah sure give it a try, link's halfway decent
>>
>>123534871
Their bossing is pretty OK, their mobbing is...different. Why in the fuck they would make a squishy Corsair spinoff a CQC mobber I will never know.
>>
>>123533580
>>123533689
>>123533802
>>123534418
>>123534593
>>123534775
Post your ign RIGHT NOW so I can blacklist you from the /msg/ guild.
>>
>>123535675
czak
>>
>>123535675
yellow
>>
>>123535675
I don't have one yet for reboot
>>
What's better, night walker or night lord?
>>
>>123535675
ComicLO
>>
>>123535675
shagel
>>
>>123535675
cooki
>>
So I'm sure this problem has popped up before but I can't find any information on it and I looked through the document and it didn't provide any help either.

Whenever I launch the game from the client or from a browser the game doesn't launch it immediates goes straight to a "Maplestory has stopped working" pop up. I've tried everything from running in admin mode, compatibility on/off, launching from client and browser nothing works. Strange part is I got it to launch once or twice but I can't find a way to consistently launch it.
>>
Reminder

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1aI9Qq5Y9ea
>>
>>123533802
Nonuel. Don't ever add me :^)
>>
>>123535675
muchbowlcut
>>
>>123535675
Make a script that blacklists anyone with a vowel, consonant, or number in their names. Problem solved.
>>
>>123535675
Nooneisgoingtojoinyourguildfaggot
>>
What jobs do you guys think will be the strongest and most fun to play on reboot?
>>
>>123538360
Whatever's the strongest and most fun to play on the main servers. This ain't meat.
>>
>>123538360
Ill be making a kaiser since that class was the most fun I had from 1-100
>>
Well, that was entertaining.

IMO, there will probably be hackers on Reboot, but once they realize that there's nothing to gain from it, they'll probably fuck off back to the other servers and leave Reboot be.

Or they'll be stupid and keep at it and no fucks from the community will be given.

I agree with >>123532468
>>
>>123538832
thank you for your insightful opinion, you have enriched the experience of everyone with your presence
an upvote just for you my trip friend
>>
>>123536861
nice try memelord
>>
http://exhentai.org/g/584416/1f39bfefa1/
/msg/ edits when
>>
File: Maple0428.jpg (143KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Maple0428.jpg
143KB, 1366x768px
these were fun at the start but now that they nerfed frito's EXP rates the bounty hunter portals aren' worth doing at all.
which is sad, cause I really like them. Polo less than frito because his give mediocre exp scaled to your level, so at anything below like 150 you'd be getting better exp from mobs. frito gave solid exp and physical rewards too. The rewards are still nice (got 400 scroll traces from this minigame's rewards) but the exp is shit, I get more from a combo bead.

I want to get the fire hound portal again. I only got it once when I was like level 30. I bet the rewards are great if I can kill it.

anywho, night /msg/. tomorrow I hit 110.
>>
Any khroa corsairs here?
I've been looking for one to steal rapid fire from for days now.
>>
>>123540386
Speaking of corsairs, are they any good post-reboot? I don't care about being in the top % of classes, but I would rather not be near the bottom of the barrel.

Bossing ok? Mobbing ok?
>>
SOLD OUT IN 1 MINUTE
>>
>>123540630
It isn't luminous or mercedes tier of shit.
>>
25 Black Cube bundle tomorrow!
>This is a limited quantity sale. Get the goodies before someone else does! Purchase limit of one 25-pack of Black Cubes per account.
>limited quantity sale.

I swear to god Nexon it better be more than 40 available or that shit is gonna sell out in seconds.
>>
>>123541286
wasn't that just now?
>>
>>123540985
>>123541286
lol
>>
>>123541379
It happens at 1pm pst, 4pm est.
>>
http://www.insoya.com/bbs/zboard.php?id=ucc&page=4&divpage=12&no=59384

HAIL TO THE KING, BABY
>>
>>123542338
Holy shit that looks fun. I might actually play Hero again when the blockbuster hits GMS.
>>
>>123542675
They literally fixed every complaint I had with hero about their mobbing, and they even made them super mobile

It's absolutely delicious
>>
>>123542338
Huh, I might actually stay Hero the next time I get a free job coin. I always switch when I get a free coin to see what it's like to cap on everything before going back to sad Pally damage.
>>
>>123542338
>Hero can mob now
Huh. Neat.
>>
>>123542993
Miracles can happen. Hayato can boss, Hero can get fun, and Jett can git gud.
>>
>reddit literally going full retard
https://www.reddit.com/r/Maplestory/comments/3ufz0c/maplestory_is_the_most_down_to_earth_online_game/
>>
File: 1448443068611.png (205KB, 517x517px) Image search: [Google]
1448443068611.png
205KB, 517x517px
>>123542338
It's dragon knight roar farming all over again
>>
People can say reboot will be dead because of no trading and whatever but Runescape basically had the same idea with Ironman mode. In short the mode allow you to only collect drops that you earn yourself. I believe they can't even get PvP exp whatsoever. If someone drop the best armor in the game the only thing an Ironman can do is sit there and watch. Maybe click it to see an error message.

The mode was released a while back and somehow still extremely popular even though you basically made an account just to make the game harder on yourself with no chance of making decent profit from anything that you do.

The anon with the stick up his ass can pull out his opinions and call them "facts" all day long but the actual facts are is there a good chance of a possible playerbase that will actually enjoy reboot for what it is and don't mind the extra challenge. If anything reboot being as F2P and non-P2W as the game can ever get is a huge selling point. The only people who will outright hate it are those who like pay 2 win games from the start and just upset that there is no chance of them "winning" this world without actual work put into it.

Also some players just want to have fun.
>>
So is the shop completely gone in Reboot, or what? Does Star Planet still exist for Reboot? Are NX clothes still a thing? Reward points?
>>
>>123542338
Do you have to have all that shit on your screen nowadays or is that mostly a bunch of NX you can't even see half the stuff he's doing it's a big blob
>>
>>123544375
Yeah, the first thing I thought of was Runescape's ironman, it's great for an experience.

>>123544634
The shop is not completely gone since they'd have to sell nx clothing, reward points are still a possibility, but less likely, and star planet might not exist for reboot if reward points don't.
>>
File: CSn2PqdW4AAcpZ0.jpg (42KB, 509x720px) Image search: [Google]
CSn2PqdW4AAcpZ0.jpg
42KB, 509x720px
>>123545871
>>123544634
Hey I haven't played in a long time what's this star planet
>>
>>123545928
Mini game city.

Games like TYPING DEFENSE and UNO
Used to get reward points which then can buy a number of things
>>
While all these revamps seem good and convenient for the classes but remove some options from phantom.
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 1024x749px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 1024x749px
>>123540386
So you were the one spamming in the fm
>>
>>123546643
Good, phantom was a mistake. Any class that relies on other classes to not be shit clearly has deep seated problems. I'm glade they're starting to pay attention to his own skills more.
>>
>>123545928
Mini Game area, Yut, Uno, some shitty PVP thing, typing, and some DDR esque thing.

You get 2x coupons and reward points from playing. If you play enough and win enough, you can also become a shining star, which gives you a free pet for 2 weeks, a mount, and a coupon for a custom hair color.

Reward points can buy certain stuff that restock every month, notably 5 red cubes, 5 black cubes, scissors, guardian scrolls, pendant slot, pet snack, water of life, and occasional other stuff like pets and beauty slots.
>>
What do yall think will be the top 5 most played classes for Reboot?
>>
File: 1401750510805.gif (498KB, 490x270px) Image search: [Google]
1401750510805.gif
498KB, 490x270px
>>123547101
Not Thunder Breaker that's for sure.
>>
>>123547101
DA, Kinesis, Night Lord, ?, ?
>>
>>123547184
I'd fill in the question marks with Phantom and Bishop
>>
>>123547101
DA, Kanna, BT, WA, Phantom
>>
>>123546947
I wonder what the impetus behind ditching his hyper buff in favor of stealing others was though.
The explanations aren't all translated yet, those are always my favourite part of a balance patch.
>>
You guys tend to talk about what has the best ability to deal out deeps. So, what are the best classes when it comes to buffing?
>>
>>123547252
Maybe Kanna over Phantom, but sounds about right

What is everyone else going?

I think I'm gonna roll DB, since gear price isn't a thing now.
>>
>>123547383
Like, party buffs, right?
I think Bishops run that game.
>>
>>123547391
>What is everyone else going?

Breaking Thunder, or Mechanic because I'm a dirty piratefag.
>>
>>123547391
I want to go corsair, but I feel like phantoms are just better corsairs in every way lol
>>
>>123547391
I'm going night walker, it sounds like it'll be fun.
>>
>>123547391
Like I've always said, Mihile.

They might not be really strong, but it has magic crash with invincibility with royal guard, and can rip though DR and Resistance with enough stacks, and since he isn't naturally strong, it seems pretty balanced in that regard.
>>
Did zero just get a nerd again?
Wtf nexon
>>
>>123547793
>nerd

made me kek

Zero's are disabled in reboot, and not worth playing anyway.
>>
>>123547391
Either Kanna, Evan, Xenon, Db or Shade.

Evan because of early easy deeps for bossing, Kanna for parties, xenon for decent damage and bind, db for cap phantom blow and shade for cap soul split-spirit claw and bind.
>>
>>123536554
nevermind fuck mumble.
>>
>>123548235
just use discord
>>
Haven't played since 2012, was a shitter then and am a shitter now
I see that these spell traces are nice but
What the fuck do I do with all my old scrolls
Not that it matters since I'm gonna play on reboot

Are link skills transferable crossworld, or will I have to make a new mercedes for the EXP boost across characters? Along with kanna, phantom, etc.
What's the current damage cap? Is damage cap different for different skills?
>>
>>123549093
50,000,000 but it does vary for some classes and skills.
Marksmen in particular do all their damage in one big line instead of many small ones so they get a higher cap on that to compensate.
>>
Does drop rate shit work in Reboot? Like Spider card etc
>>
>>123549227
Oh, and summons have a much higher cap, but you probably aren't going to notice that until you get to the really high end and with the really big summons like Evan's ancient dragon, or Magnificent Souls.
>>
>>123546936
LMao
>>
Is there 2x this weekend?
>>
File: 1445858149964.jpg (63KB, 559x715px) Image search: [Google]
1445858149964.jpg
63KB, 559x715px
>falling for the reboot meme
>>
File: 1445218294398.jpg (451KB, 4040x626px) Image search: [Google]
1445218294398.jpg
451KB, 4040x626px
>>123551960
Don't worry it's gonna be a shitter containment server that's dead on arrival.
>>
>>123552157
>>123551960
:)
>>
>>123551960
>>123552157
as someone who enjoys it on Korea I will enjoy it on GMS as well
>>
>>123552553
Enjoy what? That you are too weak on real servers and have to play on babbys first private server?
>>
>>123552801
Playing an official private server is always better than playing on a 3rd party circle jerk fest

I plan to have some fun with friends on it. Grinding a bit and just not having to deal with trading and stuff having a good ol' time. Fresh start for fun.

Are you sad because a lot of people are going to play it and you are too anti-fun to enjoy it?
>>
what server do most people here play?
>>
>>123554090
scrambled egg
>>
>>123554090
Windia
>>
File: worldpop2711151130pm.png (1MB, 1594x1195px) Image search: [Google]
worldpop2711151130pm.png
1MB, 1594x1195px
Here's the world pops for the most populated worlds right before the midnight ban takes effect.
Something interesting is that scania has always been number 1, but luna has been overtaking it with entirely filled channels lately. As luna is the designated "english world" (for the 30 or so english players still playing KMS) I wonder if it means more people are hopping back on the bandwagon for the new blockbuster, or if people in scania are just leaving.

Reboot is doing surprisingly well, better than pretty much every world not listed, maybe tied with bera when you consider that population on "main" worlds is split between 1 and 19 primarily, and since reboot has no AH, it's 1 and then an even distribution.
>>
>>123557849
Also KMS is getting it's shit shoved in with a DDoS, forgot to mention that.
The site is super slow and they've said it's not maintenance and "don't know what's going on."
Someone's pissed they got a shitty potential, probably.
>>
>>123552874
No I'm sad because shitters who didn't get anywhere on real servers aren't going to get anywhere here. It's not like you will magically stop being a shitter just because you can buy cubes. Everyone here will quit in a week when they realize you have to grind and not just play mini games and do daily attendance while waiting for free shit from nexon aka it's dead on arrival and anyone who got anywhere already on real servers isn't gonna bother with reboot. Which just leaves it with hackers and shitters
>>
File: df1166fa8fdf4a23_1448186764.png (877KB, 842x1000px) Image search: [Google]
df1166fa8fdf4a23_1448186764.png
877KB, 842x1000px
Post gay maples
>>
>>123559910
>not like you'll be strong just because you have unlimited access to the thing that makes you strong

>going to quit once they realize there's more to do than dailies then log out

Also since I don't recall reading it in the patch notes, for those of you who don't follow KMS, you can be every profession at once in Reboot
>>
>>123562242
ever play a pserver?
>>
>>123565557
Are you trying to say that the qualities I described are bad because they're shared with private servers?

I don't see how Reboot will be worse than a private server which updates slower, has shit that doesn't work, servers sometimes are down, or could be taken down at any point
>>
Why do people play reboot
You ain't gonna get anywhere
Enjoy killing chaos Zak and cht for the rest of your life as I'm pretty sure it's impossible to do cra and hmag given reboot features
>>
>>123547391
Hero, buddy.
Someone's gotta do it, and that someone's gonna be me!
>>
>>123566662
Weapons and Gollux gear will be pretty significantly weaker without scrolling but otherwise the difference damage wise will be almost nonexistent
>>
>>123566375
I hope you and all the reboot shitters here realize that without trading you have to spend 200-300 red cubes PER ITEM to get any decent % on it like at least 21%+ and hope its for your class.

So at 10mil per cube you will be slave farming what like 10-20k meso bags until you have 2-3bil mesos per item.

Do you honestly think anyone besides botters will be farming over 100bil mesos to self cube themselves? Even on Ellinia or Egg it's something that will take months. You're all fucking retarded shitters if you think reboot is anything besides doa.
>>
>>123567305
21%+ on every item? I think you're the shitter here lmao

It doesn't take that much to cap
>>
>>123566662
dude its just for fun
>>
File: tempted to get that pet.png (312KB, 686x517px) Image search: [Google]
tempted to get that pet.png
312KB, 686x517px
So nexon is running a cross-over event in a bunch of games (mabi, D&F, sudden attack, maple obviously) if you play this new mobile game called super fantasy wars/fantasy tactics something in english.

So naturally i'm gonna play it because free, extendable pet.
>>
>>123566662
sub 500k shitter detected
>>
>>123567635
You're right it takes more. You don't do cap damage at 2m2m.

>>123567726
Fun is codeword for im gonna quit in 1 week
>>
>>123567305
Reboot isn't for min-maxing faggots like yourself. I'm sorry but it seem like you had forgotten how to simply enjoy games.

You don't need perfect items to kill any boss in the game. I guess people have forgotten how to set up a party for bossing as they got too used to casual solo Maplestory. May surprise you but Maplestory was once a MMO. This may blow your mind but Hyperbody and many other skills can effect everybody in the party, not just you. This isn't a glitch, it is intentional to encourage those classes to group up. Shocking right?
>>
>>123568038
I have 2m - 2m clean and I've posted my gear here before, it doesn't take 21% on every piece to cap
>>
>>123567174
And how are you gonna get a fafnir weapon in reboot
Theres no gollux in reboot
You'll have a full fensalir set without scrolling,try doing that on real servers and see where that get you

All you reboot memers think you actually stand more chance to do more content than the real servers is making my day
>>
>>123569347
>there's no gollux in reboot
according to who?
>how are you gonna get a fafnir weapon
by partying with some friends or the /msg/ guild? It'll be rough for a few months but when the changes hitting the main server in KMS hitGMS (instanced token drops) it'll be easy as pie and everyone will want to 6man to maximize efficiency.
>>
>>123569198
You never really did cra or hmag do you?
There's a reason why people prefer to solo these bosses is because these bosses react differently in party play making party harder
And there's no way in hell you can cra in party unless all 6 of you can hit 4min dojo time
>>
>>123569347
Partying up and scrolling utgard/pensalir, making use of binds and heals and revives to kill empress, whose gear will help kill magnus for nova gear, which will help us kill CRA which will help us kill hard magnus for tyrant gear

You know, the way we were meant to, before the hackers got us the end game gear

Also I didn't even know there was no gollux in Reboot, when I played on KMS I didn't make it that far because I ended up not enjoying Kinesis after fourth
>>
>>123569727
Have you actually done cra or hmag before?
Kms reboot doesn't have gollux
Even if gms reboot does have gollux,gollux hell would be out of your reach
Minimum entry party cra range is 1m average with decent boss pdr
Pretty much only queen and clown would be doable
Try getting that with just fensalir
>>
>>123570058
>kms reboot doesn't have gollux
kms doesn't have gollux at all you cocksmoker. nor does it have MP3. But that shit is probably still going to be in GMS reboot because it's in GMS.
>>
Why would I play Reboot when I could just play official instead?
>>
>>123570262
significantly less p2w.
>>
>>123569981
using nova gear with empress is retarded
Without add pot and scrolling?
Nah don't even dream about killing Cra / h Magnus
It's funny how you shitters really think it's easy to down these bosses because Lel party
>>
>>123570337
>without add pot
add pot is in reboot. Every time you shitpost you reveal more and more that you have no fucking clue about reboot.
>>
>>123570530
The scrolling system and additional potential system have been removed. Related scrolling items and Additional Cubes/Additional Potential >Stamps have been removed.

You are retarded
>>
>>123570817
scrolling yes, add pot no.
>>
>>123569198
Lol @ hyper body when any relevant boss does % hp damage.
>>123569291
Try capping without 10mil CRA pieces, gollux set and tyrants. Also you pay2win so you're an irrelevant shitter
>>123569981
It will take legit players months to even get to that point, hackers will be doing CRA week 1 and everyone will end up having to suck their dick for gear
>>123570530
Every time you defend reboot you show your 200k at best range on GMS, confirming how shit you are and that you will LITTERALLY get nowhere in reboot and quit in 1 week
>>
>>123570337
There is no empress belt and the last set effect of empress is fine to lose for a big stat boost
>>
File: heroes 2.jpg (75KB, 891x117px) Image search: [Google]
heroes 2.jpg
75KB, 891x117px
How do you like your new Heroes?
>>
>>123571921
I think you're forgetting that it was impossible for people to do Cra and HMAG even with 30% empress gear and that all of the gear from CRA and HMAG came from hackers and dupers. It's not going to be any different on reboot when hackers are selling loot runs but keep thinking it doesn't effect your casual ass
>>
>>123572589
>selling loot runs.
hahahah
>>
>>123572720
Not to mention that early tyrant and fafnir was only worn by the biggest cash whales paying thousands of dollars for them. Have fun with your reboot shitter
>>
>>123572720
Better:
>Aran
>Mercedes
>Phantom
Worse:
>Evan (the fuck is with that hairband
>Luminous (downs)
>Shade (just everything)

mercedes changed a lot though. I like the new design but could see why someone might not like her.
>>
File: Maple0064.jpg (238KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Maple0064.jpg
238KB, 1024x768px
>>123571540
this guy's upset
>>
File: heroes 2.jpg (75KB, 859x117px) Image search: [Google]
heroes 2.jpg
75KB, 859x117px
>>123572423
Actually, that's more annoying to look at than I thought it would be.
Let's just line each hero up next to their remastered counterpart.
>>
File: Maple0008 (3).jpg (311KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Maple0008 (3).jpg
311KB, 1366x768px
>>123573434
>>
File: tumblr_nlphci9teH1tug3pjo1_540.jpg (72KB, 540x463px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nlphci9teH1tug3pjo1_540.jpg
72KB, 540x463px
i already got the reboot experience on egg bois
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-27-10-05-02.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-27-10-05-02.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>123573434
>>123567765
Turns out maplestory players can't even get their coupons till the 4th of december, which is fine by me, gives me time to grind out my aran.

But good lord, it's so painfully obvious this was developed with a western market in mind. Everything is oriented to the west. character designs, the gameplay (which is nice, actually. It's comparable to wakfu more than FFT, which is fine by me). And even the cash shop. Which surprisingly isn't that grabby. I'm sure later down the line i'll be able to just buy god tier 5 star heroes but it's not too bad.

Will still probably never touch it again after I hit level 15 and get my free pet though.
>>
File: Maple0067.jpg (234KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Maple0067.jpg
234KB, 1024x768px
>>123573735
How's it feel to be a bad person?
>Messiah saying we abuse every glitch
love it
>>
>>123573434
>>123573924
My bad friend, didn't mean to quote.
>>
File: ss (2014-01-15 at 11.22.51).jpg (260KB, 806x635px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2014-01-15 at 11.22.51).jpg
260KB, 806x635px
>>123574070
Yeah it was your fucking bad, pal.
>>
File: mugnos.jpg (74KB, 954x354px) Image search: [Google]
mugnos.jpg
74KB, 954x354px
>>123573950

We're such horrible people
>>
File: Maple0232.jpg (233KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Maple0232.jpg
233KB, 1024x768px
>>123574359
don't I know it
>>
>>123572589
I think what you aren't realizing is that you aren't criticizing reboot, you're criticizing all of maplestory

Reboot might be dead after a week but not because Reboot is flawed, or because of hackers, but because people lose interest and would have done the same in the regular servers
>>
>>123575578
No the people I am replying to don't realize it
>>
>>123575813
When you say shit like reboot won't have gollux because kms reboot doesn't you come off as the dumbass btw
>>
>>123576247
I never said that, it's not like I'm the only person who thinks reboot will be shit
>>
>>123576482
Maple story is shit, has nothing to do with reboot. You acting like you're brining new information is hilarious. You're almost as the dumb fuck talking about selling boss runs.
>>
>>123572423
mercedes got less cute and shade got more fukboish
>>
>>123573735
>its the leaders who keep quiet
>they did it in the last server and werent punished
>cra on the 4th day

I still can't get over how wrong she is. I still can't get over that server dying.
>>
Are pets going to be 90-day duration or permanent in reboot?
>>
File: the last server.jpg (82KB, 1157x265px) Image search: [Google]
the last server.jpg
82KB, 1157x265px
>>123577324

Luna, or Vivid? Because Luna sucked.
>>
>>123577562
That's from Luna when Zach made it wipe the first week
>>
>>123570058
And KMS doesnt have sweetwater too
>>
>>123577562
Vivid of course.
>>
>>123573028
Ok, will do. Enjoy being a bitter faggot.
>>
>>123576670
That's why reboot is going to be shit. If you are hype for reboot you are retarded
>>
File: 13 trillion percent mad.jpg (379KB, 981x804px) Image search: [Google]
13 trillion percent mad.jpg
379KB, 981x804px
>>123578251

>not getting hyped for shit
>>
>>123578251
Every game is shit, maple story is fun sometimes especially if you have friends to play with and friends to boss with are going to be necessary to do bosses in reboot. I can see why a miserable figggot like you wouldn't like it.
>>
>>123578371
Yfw Zuria and Ammy are the only people who make good threads
>>
>>123578405
No one is even gonna bother with reboot, you and your "friends" will see that you have to grind way more then on pservers and quit in a week. If that's what you consider fun you may as well not play at all and quit wasting other people's time competing to be best nexon goy shill
>>
>>123573536
Aran I can deal with.
Evan they try to somehow make him even more like a boypussy and I don't like that personally.
Dear god, what the hell did they do to Mercedes? At least before you could tell she was an elf. Now she just look like some blond chick.
No complaints about Phantom. He is basically the rich pretty boy of Maplestory so the softer face work well for him.
Lumi I am fine with though personally I like the older one better.
Shade look like he got hit by a lawnmower. Jesus Christ.
>>
>>123578680
My threads were always top notch because they got my classes buffed 100% of the time
>>
>>123578925
>shill
>don't need nx on reboot
Ok pal calm down
>>
>>123578405
but you can do that way more easily on the official server too
why reboot?
>>
>>123579656

Finally we have a server where Cannons and Jetts are the unplayable garbage they were meant to be
>>
>>123580283
Because fun
>>
>>123581117
reboot doesn't offer anything different except you need to start all over from scratch again
good luck in setting up those perfect links and perfect sss decks, mind you these are essential if you plan on doing up to normal magnus
>>
>>123581698
It's a fucking game, it is a waste of time to have fun. People have fun skipping rocks and chasing ants. I'll have my fill of fun fucking around on maple story for a bit. Get over it you autismo
>>
>>123580348
If I bother with reboot I might pick a mage. I never go mage. I don't think the game will be entertaining enough to merit playing more than a day or two though.
>>
Daily reminder that Maplestory is garbage and this thread should die.
>>
>>123578680
I made good threads too :c
PMing Dream to buff your class usually works better because then the retards can't intervene.
>>
>>123583446
That's why Zuria does it best. He makes threads and calls the retards retards and THEN pms Dream. I'm convinced dream loves him
>>
File: ss (2013-10-31 at 09.16.36).jpg (532KB, 1938x1050px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2013-10-31 at 09.16.36).jpg
532KB, 1938x1050px
>>123583925
definitely loves me
>>
>>123583446
Or you could just make your threads so needlessly lengthy that retards won't bother to read them unless you give a tl;dr.
And you won't.
>>
>>123584842
That was a good strategy, desu. There was also that guy that posted like actual numbers n shit. Like he actually sat down and grinded out the numbers for things. I miss Snakefruit.
>>
File: NO.png (271KB, 521x408px) Image search: [Google]
NO.png
271KB, 521x408px
>no new dream server
>have to settle for GMS dream server ripoff
>>
File: ss (2013-10-25 at 09.00.40).jpg (218KB, 957x944px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2013-10-25 at 09.00.40).jpg
218KB, 957x944px
>>123585952
It'll be vastly different and definitely like 20x slower than Dream but maybe it'll be a bit of fun. Dream said new world and then said nothing about it so idk
>>
>>123585810
I did that for one of my threads. I had notepad out and everything.
>>
>>123573536
Everyone looks worse except aran

Luminous in particular looks like he has downs and the hair color change for Phantom seems unnecessary
>>
>cubes sold out in 30 seconds.
Oh baby.
>>
did u guys get ur cubes? i sure did
>>
>>123586558
Dream quit. It's October/Titan who promised a new server, because no one's donating on Ellinia and RLS are like 8 GML now.
>>
>>123587103
I think Phantom is still blonde, it's just the the darker shaded parts are the only parts that stick out of his hat.
>>
File: maples (78).jpg (255KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
maples (78).jpg
255KB, 1366x768px
>>123588003
Oh if Dream actually fucked off and October is titan then just rip. Dream is officially dead and never coming back.
>>
So that Dawnveil server just looks like it's copying Dream but it's definitely not Dream...wtf
>>
>>123588981
Just another failure in the making. Dream servers are pretty successful, but they have their flaws. It's not really that surprising that there are imitators.

>>123588706
Yeah, Titan is too transparent about wanting more donations. It'll probably be dead on arrival, just like the previous two Bera incarnations. RLS have gone from ~1.5 gml to ~8 gml in about two months. It's dead.
>>
Wow this faggot is still crying about YOU CAN'T HAVE FUN IF YOU AREN'T KILLING CRA. Sucks the 10 grand you spent on other servers won't do shit for you on Reboot.

You seriously should seek mental help before you realize how worthless of a human being you are and kill yourself.
>>
>>123592020
nigga u are a dummy
there is no way reboot will succeed
and it definete won't succeed in msg
all the old players quit
there will be no one to grind with
>>
>>123596217
You got me
>>
>>123591119

Supposedly the new server was going to cut a lot of donation options. But there's been zero news since he lost his paypal certificate three weeks ago which is the actual reason for the GML inflation. Server is unplayably laggy for most people and player count was cut in half so it's dead in the water either way.
>>
>>123597263
I haven't had any lag playing Ellinia, but yeah, there's no reason to play anymore.
>>
is there a /vg/ khroa guild?
>>
Having trouble deciding what to roll with on Reboot. Originally I had planned to go with Bishop but I'm also very interested in either Mechanic or Corsair

Help me decide
>>
>>123600770
Sair is shit.
Mechanic is good and decently versatile.
Bishop is roughly in the same boat as Mechanic.

Pick the one you think you will have the most fun on between those two.

Mechanic: Better deeps, less utility
Bishop: Worse deeps(although honestly not that bad), much more utility
>>
>>123600770
Mechanic has a lot of neat bots to deploy. Support unit hex is also insanely good.
>>
>>123601370
I'm really torn because I played both before, Mechanic I really enjoyed bossing and training with, and is obviously some pretty great deeps and utility with portals and enhance machine

Bishop I enjoyed but disliked Angel Rays's slow animation, but the thought of playing a pivotal role with Heavens Door and Dispel and HS

Sair was my OG main back when Battleship had uncontested dpm and I was excited for his rework making him similar to the Jump Bowmaster but then Jett came out and it was just revamped said but better, and sair didn't get revamped for a while so I quit him

Might flip a coin
>>
>>123602000
Woops for some reason I stopped my pitch for Bishop halfway through

The thought of playing a pivotal role in the party interests me and I didn't make it far enough on the Bishop to see if Righteous Indignant fixed my dislike of Angel Ray
>>
>>123602000
I'd say just go Mech.
>>
>>123602000
Go bishop and chill with me
>>
who road to # 1 MM reboot here
I need some competition
>>
Anyone rolling a Jett on reboot?
>>
What you niggers do not understand and i do is that reboot will be the real fucking place to prove your maple strenght.

Dawnveil will be a private server of the worst kind and i will only play it to see how shittier it gets and how IT FUCKING DIES with no salvation, Ellinia shitters are still believing their server IS REALLY FUCKING GOOD WELL YOU ARE WRONG YOU HOMOSEXUAL BECAUSE HOMOSEXUALS ARE ALWAYS WRONG.

LEts' see the difference between private server shit vs reboot

reboot
- no p2w aspect of any kind
- grind to get good (like any good well made mmorpg)
- cosmetics cash shop (like any normal game that respects itselfs)
- party to down bosses ( like a real mmorpg with that feeling where you need to rely on others online because your life fucking sucks)
- p2w fags will get pissed (this is a giant bonus, fuck p2w crap)
- increased exp and meso (literally why you would play pserver shit?)
- NLs nerfed to shit (like they are supposed to)

gms, pshit and p2w crap
- aimed to the western COD audience with the ability to pay your way to soloing end game bosses in less than 5 days
- american trash with daily quests to maintain the masses entertained while gaining slow and small shitty ass profits so you can stay hooked like a retard even when you cant solo anything (dont tell me you go in party because we have already stated this is a solo to win game )
- donation shitters get wrecked by your PLANNED rollback niggers (WE CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT RULLBECKS it's it's in the T--tt-t-tToS!!!1)
- temporal fun which HITS YOU IN THE FACE AFTER THE SERVER BEING SHITDOWN OUT OF THIN AIR WITH A BIG FUCK YOU
- GAME MASTERS AND STAFF RMT ON THEIR OWN SERVER, LOL WHAT
- GMS SUPPORTS RMT AND BOTTERS ITS FACT AND IF DID COMPLETELY SHUTDOWN THOSE ACTIVITIES THEY WOULD CLOSE IN LESS THAN A MONTH
- KMS FAGS ARE CANCER WHY WOULD YOU WESTERNER PLAY ON A WEEABOO SHIT SERVER IF YOU GOT YOUR OWN ONE? LEARN TO ACCEPT YOUR SHITTY CULTURE FAGG
*GET WRECKED NIGGER
>>
File: 28b6865394cc48e9_1346235090.jpg (246KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
28b6865394cc48e9_1346235090.jpg
246KB, 700x700px
>>
>>123607927
wow
>>
>>123573536
The new sprites look like hot garbage, especially Mercedes who's completely unrecognisable and Luminous, whose eyes are too spaced too fucking wide. Phantom would look fine if he didn't dye his hair brown.
>>
>>123607927
literally blew everyone the fuck out with one post

gg
>>
>>123573536
>Shade

JUST
>>
>>123607927
Great! I'm excited to hear that you'll be whole heartedly playing Reboot. Please leave Egg and never come back.
>>
Pretty sure DawnVeil is just a meme and is never coming out, been waiting for the closed beta to be up for almost 3 weeks now. Afew people are going to play Reboot myself included.
>>
Reboot sound like fun. Great that GMS give 8 free character slots now. It is actually possible to get two full decks and most of the good link skills right off the back.

Will character slots and storage slots be something you can buy with mesos as well or are they like hot event only items during reboot? Regardless eight characters right off the bat give a ton of elbow room for both mules and favorites.
>>
>>123465590
rip DK
didn't need these nerfs at all
>>
File: mercedes.png (129KB, 595x341px) Image search: [Google]
mercedes.png
129KB, 595x341px
>>123608060
She's made to resemble her new artwork.
>>
>>123611967

it doesn't
>>
>>123611679
You can buy Character Slots with Meso, and we should be getting events which also give out Character slots
>>
>>123611967
Can't even see her elf ears with the new sprite.
>>
>>123611967
well tell them to do it again, she looks terrible
>>
Reboot is too hardcore for casual shitters like me. Sorry guys
>>
>>123614369
It's ok maybe one day friend
>>
Decided to come back to the game for reboot but deciding between Bandit or Spearman.
>>
>>123614940
Become Shadower, join the master race.
>>
>>123614940
play DK if you don't want to be shit
>>
With the reboot coming up wouldn't classes that do more with less funding be stronger than those that require more funding.
>>
holy shit what happened, ADAMS used to be a serious shitposter but then i see shit like >>123607927 and >>123615330 and would gladly welcome him to our reboot family

shadower p. sik class, its no mechanic/bishop whichever i choose but its def. dece
>>
>>123615670
shadower will always be the most overpowered class in maplestory

doesnt matter if you have a favorite class already because shadower will just fuck over it

just pick shadower
>>
File: 1363988312859.gif (484KB, 116x116px) Image search: [Google]
1363988312859.gif
484KB, 116x116px
THUNDER BREAKER.
>>
>>123616652
Literally just blaze the lines and become electric.

become cocaine
>>
>got back into maplestory 3 days ago due to reboot
>made a luminous and got to 131
>planned to get to atleast 170 today
>instead windows killed itself
>i need a new hard drive and windows install disk
>the earliest i'll get it is december 14th

Why is life suffering.
>>
>tfw people are gonna join normie guilds with ADAMS
>tfw none of the casual retards will be in Zuria's guild
Good feels
>>
File: ss (2015-11-27 at 10.06.46).png (1MB, 1372x796px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2015-11-27 at 10.06.46).png
1MB, 1372x796px
who gay here
>>
Does everyone have like their whole character surrounded by like 20 things and you can't even tell what's going on half the time nowadays?

Will it be like this in reboot??
>>
>>123620268
*spreads asshole*
>>
>>123621301
A lot of people have obnoxious cs effects yes.
>>
File: taste.jpg (254KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
taste.jpg
254KB, 1024x768px
>>123621301
Welcome to Maplestory.
>>
>>123621301
it only got worse, those chairs that came in 25$ CS boxes cover up a huge portion of the screen, it's a nightmare in fm.
>>
>>123621853
man that's not even bad
>>
File: 2.jpg (245KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
245KB, 1024x768px
>>123622013
It's hard to find huge gatherings of uglies on a dead server.
>>
File: maples (50).jpg (101KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
maples (50).jpg
101KB, 800x600px
>>123622212
your mother
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUIQlOExfi4 8 fucking years ago.
>>
File: keklong.png (30KB, 85x127px) Image search: [Google]
keklong.png
30KB, 85x127px
Thread dead, post mistakes.
>>
File: Maple0100.jpg (191KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Maple0100.jpg
191KB, 1024x768px
>>123623281
>>
>>123623281
I don't remember having that hair at all
>>
>>123623778
Clearly you did because I have a ss of it.
>>
File: 1435732082433.png (40KB, 529x165px) Image search: [Google]
1435732082433.png
40KB, 529x165px
>>123623281
>>
File: ss (2013-04-29 at 02.32.31).png (26KB, 819x682px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2013-04-29 at 02.32.31).png
26KB, 819x682px
>>123623778
That's because you're not smart, it takes smarts to be the best. (you'll never be the best)
>>
Any khroa sairs?
>>
>>123624064
>Ubuntu
Remember when he hacked a ton of people and stole their shit and RMT'ed it on Luna then they made him a GM next server? Good shit.
>>
File: theclassicreport.jpg (341KB, 2080x1040px) Image search: [Google]
theclassicreport.jpg
341KB, 2080x1040px
>>123624534
No.
>>
File: he still is a GM.png (131KB, 1247x581px) Image search: [Google]
he still is a GM.png
131KB, 1247x581px
>>123624821
Fun times. Wonder if Wilcoo really did make thousands off RMT. Maybe hundreds.
>>
File: ss (2013-05-05 at 09.52.25).jpg (266KB, 1601x943px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2013-05-05 at 09.52.25).jpg
266KB, 1601x943px
>>123624946
eh what are you gonna do, classic Dream oversight
>>
File: snitch.png (18KB, 771x286px) Image search: [Google]
snitch.png
18KB, 771x286px
>>123625250
Dream didn't even hire the guy, it was all Mythos. I don't think he ever told him, either. Or Dream just didn't give a fuck at that point, who knows.
>>
File: ss (2014-10-23 at 02.33.58).jpg (486KB, 1365x765px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2014-10-23 at 02.33.58).jpg
486KB, 1365x765px
>>123625436
Mythos is incompetent and Dream's kind of an idiot? What? That's news to me
>>
File: who mad.png (89KB, 974x703px) Image search: [Google]
who mad.png
89KB, 974x703px
>>123625669
I don't think Dream is so much an idiot as he just does not care after he gets the initial new server donation rush money.
>>
>>123625786
lol that guy was such a kek
>>
>>123625886
Even more laughs than being infracted for calling someone's computer a toaster or saying I didn't like SNSD.
>>
File: ss (2014-10-25 at 09.34.06).png (31KB, 767x616px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2014-10-25 at 09.34.06).png
31KB, 767x616px
>>123625786
He's kind of an idiot. He's kept Titan around for this long.
>>
File: restarting your computer.png (136KB, 958x1389px) Image search: [Google]
restarting your computer.png
136KB, 958x1389px
>>123626041
Yeah, but that was probably like, stupidity in that they were like friends or something. People do some stupid shit for their friends. And Titan didn't have any power in Ellinia, so clearly he did learn eventually.
>>
File: ss (2014-11-02 at 12.04.35).jpg (675KB, 1372x803px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2014-11-02 at 12.04.35).jpg
675KB, 1372x803px
>>123626417
May I remind you I was permanently banned for using an inno scroll on my commerci spear, twice.
>>
File: salty.png (12KB, 761x243px) Image search: [Google]
salty.png
12KB, 761x243px
>>123626487
I got banned for the same thing, remember? If it weren't for fucking Cookie I could've quit happily back then. Also, how the fuck do you mistype a turkey captcha?
>>
File: ss (2015-11-27 at 09.20.53).png (924KB, 1372x796px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2015-11-27 at 09.20.53).png
924KB, 1372x796px
who big egg deeps here
>>
File: ss (2014-01-19 at 02.18.45).png (20KB, 1005x322px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2014-01-19 at 02.18.45).png
20KB, 1005x322px
>>123626669
I wish I had the SS from Lucid of Titan just teleporting to us at Vultures saying "you'll be permanently banned with no chance of appeal in 30 seconds". Fuck he was mad when I got unbanned
>>123626793
fuck off m8
>>
File: 1445453955435.gif (3MB, 400x286px) Image search: [Google]
1445453955435.gif
3MB, 400x286px
>>123626959
fug u
>>
File: elise.png (1MB, 1241x689px) Image search: [Google]
elise.png
1MB, 1241x689px
>>123626959
I'm pretty sure Titan is one of those people who is just permanently mad at everyone who doesn't respect his "authority."
>>
File: 1439066457687.jpg (32KB, 351x307px) Image search: [Google]
1439066457687.jpg
32KB, 351x307px
who /khroa/ here?
>>
>>123627362
Shut the fuck up no one is going to play on your shitty gay dead server
>>
File: ss (2014-10-23 at 01.08.02).jpg (167KB, 1070x490px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2014-10-23 at 01.08.02).jpg
167KB, 1070x490px
>>123627318
Yeah pretty much
>>
>>123625786

He cares enough to keep the server updated for quite awhile... He's just totally indifferent and neutral when it comes to community issues.

It's honestly a lot better than it could be. I mostly respect RMZ's management of his servers compared to all the competitors - it'd be like putting Titan in full control.
>>
File: lazeissilly.jpg (607KB, 1836x1006px) Image search: [Google]
lazeissilly.jpg
607KB, 1836x1006px
>>123627575
His management of the servers is shit. He's a good developer but shit at community heading/management and kind of a push over. He needs a strong person in front of him who's not a complete dumbass and can filter the shit that gets through to him for him to make decisions. Titan certainly has a strong personality but he's a gigantic retarded cunt.
>>
File: kuzu.png (12KB, 966x219px) Image search: [Google]
kuzu.png
12KB, 966x219px
>>123627568
I'd forgotten what a bundle of laughs Elise was.

>>123627575
He only keeps the servers updated because that keeps the donations flowing. He doesn't give a shit about the community because, honestly, it's toxic as all hell.
>>
>>123627901

But like I said, it could be a lot fucking worse, and most other servers are a testament to that. His staff is all retards but if you go straight to him you get pretty fair treatment.
>>
>>123627362
aye
>>
File: Maple0047.jpg (219KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Maple0047.jpg
219KB, 1024x768px
>>123628309
He still needs to stop listening to 99% of suggestion threads and follow his own fucking rules. Laze should have been banned when he was breaking the rules dualclienting, not lose 5 levels lol.
>>
File: who exploit here.jpg (214KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
who exploit here.jpg
214KB, 1366x768px
>>123628490
>Bans and rolls back Spooky members for "exploiting" a relatively minor EXP bug that was literally garbage after a certain level
>Gives Laze a slap on the wrist for multiclienting which is blatantly against the ToS and gives an actual advantage
10/10, would Dream server again.
>>
File: maples (67).jpg (191KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
maples (67).jpg
191KB, 1366x768px
>>123628909
and no one was surprised
>>
File: maples (27).jpg (159KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
maples (27).jpg
159KB, 1366x768px
>>123629174
wrong pic
>>
>main paladin
>92% pdr in stat window
>weapon has 35% boss, 40% pdr pot
>cube
>weapon gets 60% boss pot

Did I screw up?
>>
>>123630367
Make sure to get a Ryuudes
>>
http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/5162/double-miracle-time-event-11-28

MIRACLE TIME ANNOUNCED!

REV UP THOSE CUBES
>>
>>123630367
whats your pdr in stat window now? what is your boss stat now?
>>
>>123630367
what's your emblem pot
>>
New Israel guild StandWithUs is recruiting
>>
>>123630679
pdr in window now is 85%, boss is 257% (without dojo gloves equipped)
>123630736
Emblem is 12% attack, 9% total, shield is 26% attack pot
>>
>>123630914
You wanna alliance? My guild is iLoveIsrael (:
>>
How does shadower's hyper buff work? I main a phantom but I do have a UA shadower, he's sitting at 120 though. I remember it, in the past, being a damage cap increase. I think it was every time you nailed a crit it'd flip the coin and if it landed heads up or gold up or whatever it'd increase your cap. Did that change?
>>
>>123632402
Every time you crit you can activate Flip the Coin. Every time you do so you get 5% damage or whatever the value is on it, which stacks up to 10 times. Assuming Phantom's Flip the Coin steal works as printed, the cooldown is 30 seconds I think, which is around half the duration of Flip the Coin.
>>
File: durationandcooldown.png (52KB, 576x600px) Image search: [Google]
durationandcooldown.png
52KB, 576x600px
>>123633189
flip of the coin will be useless for phantom because the duration is 30 seconds but the cooldown is 45 seconds, so you wont get more than 1 stack
>>
>>123631031
you fell for the % attack meme
>>
>>123634329
I'm guessing the dual blade hyper is going to be the best one because of the extra line buff.
>>
>>123634758
That or Corsairs.
>>
>>123634758
the ten minute cooldown puts a slight dampener on it.
>>
>>123635026
10 fucking minutes. It'd be great if % buff duration affected this.
>>
>>123634329
>30s duration, 45s cd
Holy shit. Did nobody stop to just think about that?
Also how is Vengeance of Angel going to work? Pretty sure you can only use Angel Ray or Teleport during it. They're all kind of mediocre now that I think about it though. Not worth the shit they removed from Phantom at all. Fuck Phantom though. Also they didn't make Buckshot steal a thing even though Phantoms can steal from Cannon Masters. Shit would be mad busted though.
>>
File: 45050677_p2.jpg (34KB, 494x323px) Image search: [Google]
45050677_p2.jpg
34KB, 494x323px
post you're reboot mains, friends

Hero/Sair (If they actually do anything with Jett, then fuck the sair, I'm having a jett)
>>
>>123636853
Phantom
>>
File: Mikhail_M.png (387KB, 552x589px) Image search: [Google]
Mikhail_M.png
387KB, 552x589px
>>123636853
Mihile
>>
File: Maple0212.jpg (189KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Maple0212.jpg
189KB, 1024x768px
>>123636853
idk, BM I guess
>>
>>123636853

I'll probably just stick with F/P, or try a different Magician class.
>>
File: Maple0280.jpg (343KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Maple0280.jpg
343KB, 1366x768px
>>123637907
more like stick a dick in your ass
>>
fuck off sieg you're a shit stain
>>
>>123638128
Funny. I got 24% str on my Mage belt the other day.
>>
>>123638128
I never understood how people got that equipment window, it looks so good.
>>
>>123638548
donor only ui
>>
>>123634329
Flip of the Coin is the best one if you're not a shitter. You can do 60m a line or 65m a line on Arrow Blaster and Mille/Carte if you time it with your damage cap increasing hyper. That's way better than an extra line of damage with 10 min CD when this one is up 2/3 of the time.
>>
>>123638823
Well, by the time this patch hits, Arrow Blaster's going to be 85% a line. Good luck capping on that.
>>
>>123639189
That's why I said if you're not a shitter.
>>
If I want a class that is self-sufficient and can mob and boss fairly efficiently who should I play.
>>
>>123640556
jett
>>
>>123638548
it was an old ass UI ported from the CMS that was only around for like a few patches. it came at an unfortunate time because KMS released their UI update a few months later and GMS just used theirs instead.
>>
DA, FP, Kaiser
Also, what do you mean by self-sufficient? You can get enough elixers and power elixers to last you for a few days from just doing normal Zak twice
>>
>>123640749
I guess, more like it can play the game solo, though that's pretty stupid cause every class can solo pretty well I guess.

I was just looking for something that was kind of jack of all trades.
>>
>>123640874
I'd say DA then, though Hero will take that roll in half a year or so
>>
>>123641030
What happens in half a year?
>>
>>123641583

>>123542338
>>
File: Maple0440.jpg (241KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Maple0440.jpg
241KB, 1366x768px
Gettin there. If I can hit 120 i'll have 3 heroes to run through the new blockbuster with to see if there's unique content. And the links of course.
>>
>>123643248
>fire
>not ice
Why Nexon
>>
Where do I look for skill builds now. All the skills are changed and most sites have the older skills on their builds.
>>
>>123643664
everything else is still ice, but I agree. They could easily make a frosty layer or something instead of a blaze.

>>123643857
Most of the time, you get exactly enough SP to max out all your skills. On the few classes you don't, you always want to max out passives, and skills that are required for later skills, usually leaving one of your lower job attacking skills with less than max points.
>>
>>123643935
>>123643857
Right, if you're still too attached to builds, ayumilove has "builds" that are mostly just "max everything in this order".
http://ayumilove.net/maplestory-kinesis-skill-build-guide/ check the side bar for other classes.
>>
Can I link skill cross world?
Or will I have to remake all the link skill characters for reboot
>>
>>123645245
you have to remake them all on reboot.

Character and inventory expansion slots are purchasable with mesos though. So the slots won't be an issue, it'll mostly just be if you can stand to make all those characters again.
>>
>>123643857
Pretty much what >>123643935 said. How to play any character in Maplestory ever:

1. Put 1 SP into each of your attack skills.
2. Max out passive skills.
3. Max out buffs.
4. Max out attacks that will be required later on.
5. Put leftover SP into whatever you think might be the most useful skill even though realistically you will never use it.

Often everything will either be maxed or your weakest attack skill will be 1-2 SP short from being maxed though soon replaced anyway. The only exception is the 4th Job where mastery books and maxing your main attacking skill asap might change a few things around but even then it is generally the same.

The only classes that break this rule are Beast Tamer, Possibly the new Evan/Mir (haven't try him recently though I assume it is more or less the same as how Zero is set up) and Phantom have to steal some skills while leveling up. Seriously Beast Tamer is the only class with choices nowadays.
>>
>>123645413
it's not similar to zero, really, you have a bunch of skills that have 1 SP in them automatically, then you have some skills that level up at the same time as other skills (the fusion skills namely).
>>
>>123645460
O, that sound pretty neat. I guess it make sense as Mir was meant to grow with Evan. Thanks for the info. Is the class any fun in your opinion? The old Evan was so fucking boring to me that I could never make it to 3rd job. Just felt like a normal fire mage to me but with a dragon flying in the background.
>>
>>123645562
I won't lie and say I played him much outside of KMST. He utilizes that weird pixel shader fuckery that's on a lot of luminous' skills and since i'm on a laptop, it made some of his skills outright invisible, and it made me lag when I used his laser breath in addition to being invisible

Before that though, hell yes, tons of fun, shit all over everything, great attack range, lots of control over mir, calling him back to get buffs is pretty important too.
>>
>>123643935
>>123644027
>>123645413
Alright, thanks. That make sense cause passives and buffs will always be useful while attack skills are more than likely gonna be useless by the time your next job comes along.
>>
What's your favorite maple music, /msg/?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRrCGa54Vbo
and
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZ6Fuv6BLx4
for me.
>>
>>123585810
>tfw dream still denied my suggestion to reduce touch damage

I took the time to grind out all those numbers to boot
>>
>>123646470
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhUdOO9UNwY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usGdjxNEf2E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pioNmMn2L5Q
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYeUnqsCnxg
>>
Just had a nice cum while waiting for reboot what are you guys up to
>>
>>123646834
Raindrop flower is the SHIT and it always gets me happy
>>
>>123647026
I really love Raindrop Flower, it's just so catchy and cheery.
>>
>>123646470
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkABGRR0T7Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhUdOO9UNwY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hegcdp0XQPM

also shoutouts to Ludi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hegcdp0XQPM

I'm a pre-big bang player so idk any of the newer stuff
I could probably say I like about 90% of the songs pre-bb.
Newer ones are prob good too.
>>
>>123647148
Whoops didn't link Ludi but you all know the Ludi song probably
>>
>>123646470
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NoF8PHQJqQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzzDrEuFpnE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uCaEDM-Kf8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gIvEdxeOZc
>>
File: Maple0004.jpg (268KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Maple0004.jpg
268KB, 1366x768px
>>123646470
Good taste only
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pY1Du__m00w
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXgRtbySMfY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlG96PkJmNM
>>
>>123649552
ADAMS you have surprisingly decent taste in the soundtrack.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDS4Dd7ULvM
>>
>>123649678
Thanks, i like that one too.

and this one too https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMal80QIerk
>>
So how exactly do cubes work?
>>
>>123649805
RNG.
>>
>>123649856
No I mean like, what do they even do?
>>
>>123649856
This is an slang for REAL NEGRO GOYIM.

>>123649896
They give you additional stats/effects that make you stronger.
>>
>>123649805
You have a potential on an item, either through having scrolled for it, or the item having it naturally.

When you reveal the potential on this item, it can have 2 or 3 lines (I think they removed items having only one line, don't quote me on it though), of varying effects, depending on what slot the item fits in to. Weapons can get enemy defense ignore and boss attack, armor can't. Certain pieces of armor can get rare "decent skills" lines that give you a buff from another class. Gloves can get sharp eyes, hats can get mystic door, boots get haste, I think. Those aren't the only ones though.

When you use a cube, depending on which type of cube it is, it may have a special effect, but the rule of thumb is:
Use cube>Get new potential lines. So if you get something really shitty and near-useless on a piece of armor, say a top, you want to use a cube on it, to try and get, for instance, a % increase in your classes main stat.
>>
>>123646470
>>123647148
Same. Old MS music just captured atmosphere so much better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UClndMrSOdc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iuj6vbEpaqw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FxofNwJbU4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DEkF2uvPoc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQw2ce2mW7w
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_MHmZmXS7c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbizikRJ-Ls
>>
I haven't played in years.
I've read up on spell traces and it seems like a much more convenient system, but what do I do with my old scrolls? Does anyone buy them anymore? Do they even drop anymore, or can you get them from PQs as a reward? Is Glove ATT 60% still the gold standard?
>>
>>123651264
If you become an alchemist, you can make a scroll extractor that I believe turns your scrolls into scroll traces.

Old scrolls don't drop anymore, but you can still get them from gacha. The only traditional scroll worth a shit is the 9th anni prime scrolls which are absolutely god tier and better than anything in the scroll trace system. But i'm pretty sure those only get given out in marvel. Which costs real money.

you can trace gloves, and 60%'s 2 att increase is now 70%.
>>
>>123651686
An alchemist can make a pot out of herb.
>>
>>123652372
Then which profession was it that got the scroll extractor? I can't find any conclusive info on it but I assumed it was alchemist since they get all the other extractors.
>>
>>123652456
its alchemist
>>
when is reboot
>>
>>123651686
>scroll traces
>>
>>123652769
My mistake, I have a bad habit of calling them scroll traces because that's what they were translated as initially and it just kind of stuck.
>>
>>123653120
Honestly scroll traces make more sense where spell traces just sound better for the long run. Either works for me.
>>
>>123653337
the proper name is spell traces, 주문의 흔적 is spell, and traces. no two ways about it. They were called scroll traces when they first showed up like 2 years ago, in a kmst patch, then they changed it for some reason I don't remember, probably none. But yeah, I just think scroll traces make more sense and have a tendency to call them scroll traces inadvertently.
>>
who [S]hitters here
>>
File: Maple0447.jpg (300KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Maple0447.jpg
300KB, 1366x768px
Ooh this is new. Previously when you went in the MPE portal it would just say "This portal is closed." Now it says "This portal has been closed off. We'll see you in a bit when we've got a brand new look!"

So at the very least they're gonna be bringing MPE back. Maybe at the end of the patch series.
>>
>>123655286
An attempt at merging commerci and kritias was teased a while back but I figured it was bullshit.
>>
>>123655137
I miss when Monster Park was level 70 alt to just grinding with Extreme being level 100+. Now you got nothing but shitty theme dungeons from level 30 to level 120-ish then suddenly you get a shit ton to do all at once including Monster Park.

I kinda wish Maplestory go back and make some of the dead level 120+ content suitable for the leveling zone where you have literally nothing to do.
>>
Literally not a single fm spot in ch 1 Windia. Ded server ded game
>>
Windia is for faggots who /reboot/ here
>>
>be me
>be doing czak for the EXP
>doing well so far, had to use hero's will once to escape from seduce to pot
>czak is on his last 20%
>suddenly I get seduced, 1/1'ed and had totems drop on me within a span of 10 seconds

JUST
>>
/msg/ discord server when?
>>
>>123656674
we've had like fucking 8 of them and they never last, knock it off, no one wants to talk to you. Anything that needs to be said can be said in the thread, there's literally nothing about maplestory that can sustain a voice chat.
>>
>>123656762
That's not necessarily true. Minor gains and light chit chat always makes games better and with /reboot/ coming in a few days it could be fun to have another voip dead in a week. Lighten up a little. It's that brand of negativity that is killing /msg/
>>
>>123656337
That is the only reason I don't do Zak though I heard he is an amazing daily to do. He can kill you at anytime and there will be nothing you can do about it. Cheap bosses like that just piss me off.
>>
>>123657867
zak is really easy tho.
C.zak is a nuisance but once you hit a high enough range he becomes a breeze.
>>
>>123658018
At what range will he become a breeze though? I'm not much of a risk taker.
>>
File: Maple0455.jpg (207KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Maple0455.jpg
207KB, 1366x768px
Neat. Forgot how easy regular monster park is. Gives me enough exp for about 2 levels every time I run it.

A shame i'm not the kind of person who would waste money on runs, otherwise this shit would be as broken as red leaf high.
>>
>>123656674
Some people from Windia and Egg get on this Discord ( https://discord.gg/0ePHU04GYMfLj7J7 ). All are welcome
>>
I just deleted all of my character to reuse the names for reboot. No regrets. Whenever reboot happens I just have to remember to delete the ghosts. For the record though I only train like three characters to level 120 (one of which was the Pink Bean) so I have nothing to lose anyway beside maybe a week of casual play.
>>
>>123661428
what a shameful shitter
>>
>>123661428
Nice blog.
>>
File: Maple0456.jpg (295KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Maple0456.jpg
295KB, 1366x768px
Oh is it time for blogs?
I filled out all of this month's rewards.
...That's it. Goodnight /msg/.
>>
>>123660840
How much is it per run?
>>
>>123662691
You get two runs a day for free, every additional run is 300 maple points/cash. It's really not that big of a deal considering I could drop a few hundred mil and if the exp stays as good as it is, probably run through to 150 in an hour. It probably slows down significantly after 120 though.

Anyway, the rewards are the main reason to do it. On saturday you get 2x and 1.5x exp coupons. It's RNG which you get but hey who gives a fuck free exp.

okay goodnight for real
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CDcbkYCZys
>>
Aw shoot, I got radiant and potent mixed up; now my risk holder has +5 magic attack.
>>
>>123646470

https://youtu.be/EcGD5Icn2wo
https://youtu.be/6ywS-yFHFDU
https://youtu.be/_CDcbkYCZys
https://youtu.be/iqWeh-dkwu4
https://youtu.be/ePUZA7yRJVM
https://youtu.be/_0qKfYQG7Rs
https://youtu.be/mPdotLdAe7k
https://youtu.be/TpKE4mKFSZY
https://youtu.be/3loq0xBsi7o
>>
File: ss (2015-11-28 at 12.00.06).png (7KB, 405x44px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2015-11-28 at 12.00.06).png
7KB, 405x44px
who 1.7m clean on egg ?
>>
>>123665707
Not me
>>
File: well I guess thats that.jpg (7KB, 414x192px) Image search: [Google]
well I guess thats that.jpg
7KB, 414x192px
>This lag on egg.
>>
Did I miss Violet Cubes as a Black Friday doorbuster?
>>
>>123666556
yep
>>
>>123667367
Aw.
I had a useless legendary I wanted to make great.
>>
As someone who quit maple around the time Adventurer job 4 is introduced (and came back to try out hero classes for a bit), what am I in for reboot? Can someone give me a rundown? Is it going to be shit?
>>
>>123670585
It's maplestory without trading or cash shop.
It's maplestory.
>>
>>123670585
Just start playing rn to get a feel of the game ?
There's 2x in 4 hours and you can easily get to a high level.
>>
>>123670585
It's going to be shit because its not explorer only
>>
How is MapleLegends?
>>
When's reboot anyways?
>>
>>123672094
Shit.
>>123672134
December second, I think.
>>
>>123672134
never
>>
I stopped playing after ludi. Are PQs still fun?
>>
i just came back from maple from not playing for a while, how's maple now?
>>
>>123672363
You get to be spiderman in the chryse pq.
>>
Returning player here, what's the most OP class right now? Stopped playing back when DBs were the hot shit.
>>
>>123672627
Jett
>>
>>123672627
Meme
>>
>>123672363
Some are, some aren't

I never got to try most of them because people only did RnJ for exp.

>>123672438
>>123672627
>for a while

I presume pre-bb

Alright, put this in a notepad and copy-pasta this shit for later

All classes you have known have been revamped, and balance changes are being made for all of them for Reboot (Dec 2nd).

No one class is super OP, it's all in terms of playstyle, some can boss betters than others, but ultimately, it's about hitting cap and outputting the most lines.

The least OP classes before the balances is Jett, and Mihile, due to their horrible, horrible early game damage.

The classes that need the least funding and are naturally strong are Demon Avenger, Shade, F/P Mage, and DK afaik, and you can use those to help you fund, or you can just play them regularly.

If you don't fancy the taste for Reboot or GMS even after the balances, you can try Ellinia(Meat), or Extalia(Egg), and (eventually) Dawnveil(shit).

If there's any other bizarre questions you'd like to ask, feel free to and I won't reply with :^).

I promise.

:^)
>>
So is there any reason whatsoever not to go full slutmode and make a bishop in reebot?
>>
>>123673683
Kanna is also an exceptional slut as they can boost mob spawn rate by x3 as fast at 3rd job using Kishin.
>>
File: Maple0007.jpg (199KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Maple0007.jpg
199KB, 1366x768px
I was told to play Shadower on egg so It's time to get memed on I guess
>>
>>123673935
Shadower is good at soloing everything in existence as I'm told.
>>
>>123673850
D-Do you want to be my slutty reboot partner ?
>>
>>123674874
I am rolling as Mihile because the exceptional rework they are getting.

Not sure if you want that.
>>
>>123675007
Maybe.
I haven't really been paying attention, is there any talks about forming a guild ?
>>
>>123676868
Yeah, I think if I get one of the guild names that I want to use, if not me then someone else probably is.
>>
>>123676868
There is literally always a guild when people get together and play. Even before the first time we ever played Extalia we had people goofing off in their dead ass guilds together.
>>
How do people get those 250 watk tryrants? Mines 10 star and only 87 watk :(
>>
>>123647528
>white christmas
be my friend please
>>
>>123677783
ask reddit
>>
I'm going to make a guild on reboot with the name AlreadyDead. Jetts are the only ones allow to join to keep the meaning of the guild name true even if reboot somehow survives.

I'm joking, someone feel free to steal the name idea for your own private guild. I do hope you don't play Jett though.
>>
>>123624242
The only corsair here is on Broa. I'll be online at some point tomorrow or something.
>>123634930
Nah man, hyper body for 30 seconds ain't that great.
>>123636853
>playing reboot
lol
>>
tfw an absolute shitter reks you in super yut through the sheer force of good rolls.
>>
>>123660112
A breeze? Maybe any range after 600k. 200-300k range will take around 5-7 minutes still.
>>
>>123681124
Well my FP is like 400k, but I guess eruption makes a difference.
>>
>>123677783
You gotta scroll your shit good before you star it, retard. You can't just get +1 att chaos rolls and call it a day.
>>
File: Maple0403.jpg (262KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Maple0403.jpg
262KB, 1366x768px
anybody else got legendary on there mules?
this is like my 4th legendary ia mule lel
>>
>>123684346
Hell would freeze over if I ever get legendary. An old women with 13 black cats told me so.
>>
enjoy 2x guys!
>>
oh dang this game. what's it like now? played it awhile ago like 7 years ago.
>>
>>123665707
>PS shit

kek
>>
>>123688261
Same as before, you get a bot to play the game for you.
>>
is reboot out yet?
>>
>>123689337
dec 2nd
>>
>>123689727
oh cool, thanks
>>
>>123688504
but i didn't do that lol. mostly did quests and grinding.
>>
who
>>
Anyone got that download link to the Maplestory OST?
>>
File: NOTHING DEFEATS THE GIGAQUAD.png (5KB, 144x141px) Image search: [Google]
NOTHING DEFEATS THE GIGAQUAD.png
5KB, 144x141px
ES TIEMPO
>>
File: the gigaquad has been slain.png (38KB, 189x258px) Image search: [Google]
the gigaquad has been slain.png
38KB, 189x258px
alright fuck this dumb shit game for babies
i quit
>>
>>123699482
thats not even tier 3 potential
you deserve it
>>
>>123699482
>not buying 5 black cubes and tiering up to unique then using your MCC.

It's your fault
>>
>>123699996
>buying cubes

really /msg/?
>>
>>123700094
It's called MRP you dip
>>
>>123700705
the mrp cubes didn't rank up
the gigaquad waits for no man
>>
>>123700921
Reset is in a few days m8. You should hold onto your cubes until then
>>
>>123701237
that would probably be better, but I honestly just wanted to clear out all of my blades before I left. ain't no harm done.
>>
>>123635374
>>123638823
Pretty sure Buccaneer's Stimulate is the best because it's up half the time and is a 20% damage buff (could consider it 10% flat damage buff I guess)
>>
I forget if phantoms old hyper buff even did anything worthwhile.
Like, some crit and drop rate?
>>
>>123704840
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=maplestory+phantom+hyper+skills
>>
>octopunch has ten lines now
this is fine
>>
File: 53165271_p0.jpg (549KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
53165271_p0.jpg
549KB, 800x800px
maybe later.
>>
>>123708337
?
>>
>>123708337
i want to peek down her sleeve and look at her flat chest
>>
what's the weakest class in the entire game
just the absolute largest waste of space
>>
>>123713349
you are the largest waste of space in the entire game
>>
File: lazesodum.jpg (66KB, 891x502px) Image search: [Google]
lazesodum.jpg
66KB, 891x502px
>>123713584
rekt
>>
>>123713584
thanks me too
>>
>>123713349
Jett and Kinesis
>>
File: Maple0001.jpg (297KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Maple0001.jpg
297KB, 1366x768px
ez pz cubes
>>
>>123713854
What's wrong with space cowboy?
>>
>>123713349
Aran. Sure it mobs for days, but it's bossing is fucking ABYSMAL. It's arguably worse than GMS lumi at bossing. Hell, I'd say JETT is a fucking amazing bosser compared to Aran.

Mercedes sucks a lot too, but it looks cool and has a rapid fire so I give it a pass.
>>
tfw indecisive as fuck and can't pick a class to play for reboot
All I know is that I want to play an explorer. Bowmaster, Bandit, Assassin or Dark Knight are right now my top picks.

Someone choose for me cause I have autism.
>>
>>123717151
Roll a class that can farm. Out of those, I believe BM has the best farming(?). I'm probably going to make a mech once I decide on an IGN. It'll be like playing an official private server.
>>
>>123717151
>play an explorer
Play a Jett, they're really fun and get levels like crazy, have good mobbing and bossing potential.
>>
>Find old maple waifu

Now to find the other pre bb gang
>>
I am making a shadower only guild on reboot. Those who are affiliated with night and darkness are also able to join but as the desciples of their shadower masters
>>
:3c
>>
>>123717884
>doesn't even have dark-element attacks
lmop get this shitter out of here
>>
>You can't get the Silent Crusade monster book set because Faust is unreachable

Bravo Nexon.
>>
>>123720779
Silent Crusade has been fucked for years anon.
>>
>>123721360
is CWK still fucked
>>
>>123721875
No expeditions=no cwk
thank you nexon
>>
File: Maple0457.jpg (195KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Maple0457.jpg
195KB, 1366x768px
Decided to drop 300 maple points because I had them from the player appreciation event. Definitely not as worth it later on. Oh well, like 30% is still good I guess.
>>
File: GOLGOM PLOT.webm (612KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
GOLGOM PLOT.webm
612KB, 640x480px
>>123722059
What's your Hyper skills do chief?

Also if Kinesis comes out alongside reboot I might try it. You better not have tricked me when you said it was enjoyable.
>>
>>123696109
this? maplebgm.com
>>
File: Maple0458.jpg (345KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Maple0458.jpg
345KB, 1366x768px
>>123722656
I never speak in absolutes because I have wildly different tastes than most folks. I like kinesis because he lets me fuck around with very high mobility, and I enjoy his attacks and his looks. He's not the greatest class ever or anything.

The 150 hyper does a fullscreen attack that slams a telekinetic fist into the screen, 800% on 15 enemies, 16 lines, then a final strike of 1500%. Also fills your PP to max, has 50% extra crit and extra IED for the attack, and you're invincible during it.

170 skill is a 20 second bind accompanied by a 1 line 2100% attack

200 hyper halves all ultimate PP consumption (excluding BPM) for 20 seconds so you can more effectively spam the shit out of mat drop. Also recharges your points a few times throughout the duration
>>
>>123722008
r-really? I swear I did a cwkpq run before expeditions were removed.
>>
>>123722008
????
This is false.
It still works.
CWK was implemented before expeditions even existed.
It goes based off of a signup list.
>>
>>123724686
>>123724041
Oh cool, i just heard that from my guild since when someone asked to do it everyone said it was glitched thanks to that
>>
>>123723790
I don't care for viability or anything but I think he's cool. The 150 hyper seems broke as fuck. Even if it has some 4 second animation shit like Jett I still think it's good. How do you think we'll get Kinesis' nx items you had that changed your face and shit?
>>
File: ss+(2015-11-28+at+10.45.02).png (30KB, 1398x596px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-11-28+at+10.45.02).png
30KB, 1398x596px
>>123725067
>>
File: waay too cute 83c.png (21KB, 559x41px) Image search: [Google]
waay too cute 83c.png
21KB, 559x41px
I may ask her to be my e-gf
>>
>>123725067
Well in KMS we have something similar to PSSBs, royal style coupons. Or royal clothes coupons, something like that. That's where they were from. Reboot world got an outright package to buy the set though because holy fuck I can't imagine the rage if nexon made it a gamble with 0 guarantee, and no way to buy pieces you didn't get.

Anyway, I imagine GMS will just make it a regular package on both reboot and the main world.

the face accessory was from an event on if you got all 5 pieces before like august something I think. Not actually part of the set.
>>
>>123724041
I mean after expeditions were removed. Maybe it's just been that long.
>>
>>123672438
you can also play maple royals for pre big bang nostalgia and tumblrism
>>
>>123725245
Sounds annoying, but i guess different strokes for different folks.
>>
im gay here
>>
>>123726242
But not in other places?
>>
anyone want to do a skype group when that new server launches?
>>
>Circlejerking before the server even goes up
Epic.
>>
>>123725397
What is Kinesis' PP cap?
>>
File: Maple0041.jpg (186KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Maple0041.jpg
186KB, 1024x768px
>>123727618
cry about it nerdo
>>
File: goodbye 2015.png (22KB, 300x83px) Image search: [Google]
goodbye 2015.png
22KB, 300x83px
>>123727618
Who are you talking to?
>>
>>123727618
gotta get in good with the clique if you wanna get gud
>>
he means me because i was asking if anyone wanted to make a skype group for leveling/socializing for new server
>>
>>123728269
Who are you talking to?
>>
>>123727872
30. right from the start. His bar has 10 spots, goes blue>yellow>purple. to denote what layer you're on.
>>
>>123728471
This Ayumilove shit says Train takes 38 points. Is it wrong?
>>
>>123728365
see most recent posts
>>
>Being so dumb you can't follow a conversation in this dead as fuck thread without quotes
How the hell did you get past elementary school?
>>
File: Maple0465.jpg (311KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Maple0465.jpg
311KB, 1366x768px
>>123728471
>>123727872
>>123728547
Yeah it's wrong.
Train takes 25 not 38.

ayumilove still has old numbers up on a lot of the skills from when it was released, but kinesis got a bunch of changes in the september balancing patch on KMS which updated his hypers and other shit.

Also I was incorrect it's yellow>blue>purple not blue>yellow>purple. My bad.
>>
>>123728702
Who are you talking to?
>>
>>123727618
Are you seriously fucking complaining about circlejerking in a thread that's been nothing but circlejerking literal who's for the past year
>>
It is kind of circlejerky. What do you need a separate group for when there's this thread and presumably a guild?
>>
>>123728854
Why are you fucking talking to yourself you autist?
This isn't your blog, go make a tumblr or something you fruit.
>>
You're trying way too hard, m8.
>>
>>123728854
What are you talking about? If you want to be a part of us just post a picture of your toon or something, or come join us. We'll take anyone. We literally do not give a fuck
>>
File: 0QZEOxV.jpg (47KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0QZEOxV.jpg
47KB, 600x600px
>>123728854
The shadower only msg guild is going to be called RoyalsBased
>>
I don't feel like starting Skype just to talk to you dweebs. Plus, Ruru hates me or something. I'm pretty sure it's Ruru, anyway.
>>
File: Maple0209.jpg (183KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Maple0209.jpg
183KB, 1024x768px
>>123728854
Maybe some people just want to talk to people in skype rather than talk ingame?

>>123729229
pretty sure ruru isn't playing
>>
>>123729063
>>123729229
>>123728854
can you guys please make it clear who you're talking to, i really don't know anymore, this meme is getting out of hand.
>>
No, learn how to context clues.

>>123729403
I still don't feel like starting Skype.
>>
Okay guys where should I train my aran from 114-120? Only got a couple levels left. No evo left, no monster park runs left, no one doing R&J. I'm at the star force red harps. Does anyone know any secret training spots?

Also did zakum, he gives shit for exp now so it's not all that useful besides pot farming.
>>
>>123729532
No one's forcing you.
>>
Anybody here in /Khroa/ ?
>>
>>123729532
What?
Try clicking the post number, it will automatically quote the person you're trying to talk to, and alert them that you've responded to them at the same time!
What a wonderful piece of technology!

No need to thank me, just doing my job helping enlighten the children of /msg/.

Literally no one fucking cares about you faggot, go complain elsewhere c u c k
>>
>>123728728
Is fourth job just using psychic ground, grabbing dudes and throwing them into each other and then using material when you can? I don't really see how the class is bad just going off of ayumilove's stuff. Can you explain in further detail how this class works?

Also Ruri said he might play
>>
Damn, you sure are upset about someone not clicking some fucking post numbers. If you weren't borderline retarded, you'd realize I know how to quote and am doing it on purpose.
>>
>>123730051
Who are you talking to?
>>
>>123728702
that's what i'm saying
>>
>>123729541
Depends on how gud your range is. You can try the cerberus monsters in showa town, nice flat map. However I suggest you go kishin glitch a map before going off to grind.
>>
>>123730051
I seriously dont know who are you talking to

You might have the wrong thread
>>
>>123730051
Are you dense?
You keep saying you know how to quote but you're not doing it, you must be mentally handicapped to not use a feature that benefits everybody and harms nobody.

No need to make excuses, I know you didn't know how, but now you do, so feel free to start doing it anytime.
>>
@123730051
?
>>
Dear Mr. 123730313
Am I doing it right?
Fondest regards, Anonymous.
>>
jesus christ guys honestly i just wanted to fucking see if anybody felt like skyping i have not played in over 7 years and i like voice chatting.
>>
>>123730441
No, you're not, clearly you aren't cut out for this, maybe you should get back on the ship to Syria instead of trying to use technology you have no hope of ever understanding.

Dumb ape.
>>
>>123730473
Who are you talking to?
>>
Wow, rude. Reported for bullying, enjoy your ban.
>>
>>123730612
Who are you reporting?
>>
>>123730612
Who?
>>
File: WHO.jpg (140KB, 1617x1030px) Image search: [Google]
WHO.jpg
140KB, 1617x1030px
>>123730612
>>
well my ign is aznswagmasterxXx and i'll be on spergisland then and i'm making a blog about my adventures you can find it on ur mum's arse
>>
>>123730814
>>123730814
>>123730814
shitposting
>>
ammy who are u talkin to
>>
File: Maple0471.jpg (317KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Maple0471.jpg
317KB, 1366x768px
>>123729990
Sorry about the delay, I popped a 2x right before you asked it so I was grinding, then an evan showed up and decided to be a fuckin fag so I had to compete (and proceed to dominate) him until he called in a guildmate to come KS.

Basically, the playstyle of kinesis is:
Build up PP to max so you have storage for your magic guard equivalent (which reduces PP by one for every hit you take), using your buildup skill(s) or regular attacking, using psychic push, ground, smash, grab, etc.
You head to a boss, for instance, and you can either use BPM or mat drop. If you're gonna be up close an personal to the boss, you can use BPM assuming it has no i-frames, or very few. Otherwise, you want to use mat drop because it deals damage in burst and you won't be hurt by iframes in the case of dorothy or whatever. You put down psychic ground for the debuff, slow (if applicable) and dot. but generally you'll want to keep shoving (which is using push with no arrow keys, psychic ground is push+up arrow) which gives the debuff and DoT but no slow, which is useless for most bosses. That said, you also want to spam both if possible to keep up a flow of PP. But generally ground is on c/d so whatever.

When you're just grinding, it's pretty much just push>grab>smash 5 times, repeat.

I also like to (if i'm going to be grinding in one area for a while), grab a group of enemies, and put them on a safe spot so anyone who ccs in will get hit and fuck off.

The class isn't really bad, it's just somewhere in the middle.
>>
File: 1050200.png (9KB, 275x261px) Image search: [Google]
1050200.png
9KB, 275x261px
fucking slut
>>
>>123640556
Shadower's not god aweful at that.
>decent self buffs
>gains more meso passively
>flip a coin is a dope ass buff
>literally semi-afk farm with their hyper skill attack
>DEM FUCKING I-FRAMES ON B-STAB. Makes you essentially invincible because you'll be dodging cause of their 4th job passive too
Nigga, get yourself a shadower
Thread posts: 768
Thread images: 134

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.