[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/dg/ - Destiny General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 777
Thread images: 174

File: 1448328198049.jpg (167KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1448328198049.jpg
167KB, 1600x900px
Comfy Edition
>>> NEWS <<<
11/19 Weekly Update
https://www.bungie.net/en/News/News?aid=14015

2.0.2 Update
https://www.bungie.net/en/News/News?aid=13940

December: Weapon / Class Balance patch.

>>> LINKS <<
Stalk your ToO opponents: http://www.destinytrialsreport.com/
Infusion Calculator: http://mattaltepeter.com/destiny
Looking for game: http://www.destinylfg.com or http://www.destinylfg.net

What Xûr sold: http://xurday.com/
Assorted /dg/ OC: http://imgur.com/a/trzBw
Check anyone's status: http://destinystatus.com/

Ghost locations: http://destinyghosthunter.net/
All grimoire cards:http://www.ishtar-collectivenet/
TTK grimoire cards: http://www.ishtar-collective.net/releases/the-taken-king
Calcified Fragments: http://destinycalcifiedfragments.com/
>>
what primaries are you looking forward to playing with in crucible come december?

I hope I can get a DIS47 with full auto & I'm considering farming for an ideal Imago Loop, although it might take a couple of days.
>>
>>123367684
xth for HM pls
>>
>>123367949
I really like the whirligig saw and amygdala arm. :^)
>>
>>123368032
Bloodletter a best.
>>
File: Destiny (20).png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Destiny (20).png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>123367949

It's already fun to play with right now, December is gonna be fun.

Also have a 310 Suros I kept for this reason.
>>
xth for Bv X MisterTurn. They party in game, they chat in game, they even chat in Skype!
>>
>>123368224
nice, does that have the 28 holosight? (the ones that give enhanced target acquisition)
>>
>>123368001
Posting here for new thread. Doing a Fresh HMKF, we are 4/6 3/6 confirmed. Reply or send me a FR to join up.
>>
File: Shadi.gif (95KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
Shadi.gif
95KB, 256x192px
>>123368259
repulsive
>>
>>123368294
Yeah but I like using the 41 for a futuristic ACOG-like scope, it's perfectly viable at medium range with it, though I'll use the 28 for rumble.
>>
Persistence or Life Leech on Terminus?
>>
File: 1448215945315.png (108KB, 552x336px) Image search: [Google]
1448215945315.png
108KB, 552x336px
>>123368259
>>
>>123368381
Life Leech
>>
>>123368381
Life Leech is probably more handy. I think Persistence is a shit perk overall though, so I'm biased.
>>
I think if performance bonus wasn't a perk on snipers/ shotguns and players didn't have special ammo flowing from their asses, snipers and shotguns wouldn't be such a big problem. Of course I wouldn't be against a range nerf on shotguns and an aim assist nerf on shotguns, but honestly ammo is a bigger issue.
>>
>>123368374
I agree, the 41 do look nice.

I just can't get over the 28 sights, I did some runs in the cosmodrome with an ARI45 with near max stability and the target acquisition bonus from the 28 sights was absurd
>>
>>123368546
I don't see how people think ammo is such an issue still. Especially when they also say everyone is using their secondary as a primary. If that were the case, even with optimal gear perks, you'd still be starving for ammo.
>>
File: Untitled.png (77KB, 904x658px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
77KB, 904x658px
>>123368224
>>
>>123368728
>hip-fire
Its shit
>>
>>123368312
Still need more?
>>
>>123368848
Yep, we are 4/6. Will be 5/6 with you.
>>
>>123368663
I use my sniper more than a primary when I roll in a pubstomp. It's super easy to get special when the fucking drop range is so big. I'll be at a special crate near B and then when I head back to C or A there will more than likely be a few green boxes on the ground just waiting for me. Rusted Lands and Shores are really great for the being in two special ammo drop areas at the same time thing.
>>
File: shit's on fire yo cct.jpg (77KB, 400x269px) Image search: [Google]
shit's on fire yo cct.jpg
77KB, 400x269px
5/6 for HMKF on PS4, get your asses in here.

Awesomeness-x
>>
>>123369127
who's in it? I don't want to spend 3 hours just to get to sisters again desu
>>
>>123368663
special can be used far too often in a crucible match. I personally don't think that snipers should be able to sit and scope all game only stopping to hit the few crates around them & the same goes with running and shotgunning.

Performance bonus is one of the things that exacerbates the issue & invective is another. Honestly, I thought that primary snipers and shotguns were going to give the alternative to a more reliably full special weapon at the cost of your primary for people who wanted to use those strategies, but considering you can do that already without giving up your primary, they are practically pointless (which is one of the reasons UR is so rarely used)

>>123368663
>Especially when they also say everyone is using their secondary as a primary
>you'd still be starving for ammo
the problem is that people are doing so and aren't at all starved for ammo, which is the problem that needs to be addressed before the weapon balance IMHO.

Testing stuff like starting/ spawning without special, getting rid of performance bonus & retooling invective and getting less ammo from crates is definitely worth.
>>
File: vacuum the parking lot.jpg (87KB, 538x720px) Image search: [Google]
vacuum the parking lot.jpg
87KB, 538x720px
>>123369203
We have 3 above or at 310 and 1 305 hoping to get drops or else he bugs out of Oryx and myself who's 309 but properly jocked up this time and will hopefully hit 310.

Your choice bud.
>>
>>123369259
The entire point of Invective's exotic perk is to sidestep the ammo issue though, idiot. By changing it you're changing the entire crux of the exotic.

Starting without special would probably do very little. In most cases it'd just end up with people playing more conservatively for the first 2 minutes of a match and then it going back to being shotguns and snipers all over.

Its also not like Performance Bonus procs so often that its breaking the game balance.
>>
>>123368259
>tfw no Apple gf
>>
>>123369127
Ever been called Awesomeness-kek?
>>
>>123369632
>entire point of Invective's exotic perk is to sidestep the ammo issue
I know, it's a stupid thing to have in crucible & Invective should be retooled because of it.

>Starting without special would probably do very little. In most cases it'd just end up with people playing more conservatively for the first 2 minutes of a match and then it going back to being shotguns and snipers all over.
I agree, I still think it's worth testing with a combination of other changes to special ammo.

>Its also not like Performance Bonus procs so often that its breaking the game balance
That doesn't mean it isn't a perk that is negatively effecting balance, I still stand by saying that it is one of the things contributing to the problem.
>>
>>123369982
Pretty hideous desu
>>
File: mop up rain.jpg (495KB, 756x1133px) Image search: [Google]
mop up rain.jpg
495KB, 756x1133px
>>123369903
Yes, plenty of times. Now get your ass in the goddamn raid.

Pls.

>>123369982
Accidentally jump in front of a train.
>>
Does anyone happen to have, or would be willing to take a screencap of a Hunter wearing either the IB pants, or the Raid pants? Both would be lovely as well. Danke!
>>
>>123370182

>accidentally jump infront of a train
You're fucking retarded this just proves army faggots are cancer and braindead zombies
>>
2/6 for a fresh Nm Kf raid just send a friend request and join up
>>
>trying to get this crucible test auto rifle done
>fucking 300+ light premades in y1 playlists

Bungie fucks this game up but it's the players that make it truly awful.
>>
File: 1444699042600.png (320KB, 500x518px) Image search: [Google]
1444699042600.png
320KB, 500x518px
>>123369982
>tfw in party with awsomeness,kazuto and truejiro
>kazuto and jiro are moaning into the mic for some odd reason during a vog run

>all of a sudden awsomeness's mic goes off for a second and I hear this yelling sound and moaning in the background

>kaz and jiro's guardians die by adds due to afk while awsomeness is safely hiding in the top of the templer's room

>a few minutes alter after some giggling they all get back on the mic

>mfw
>>
>>123370052
>I know, it's a stupid thing to have in crucible & Invective should be retooled because of it.

All they'd have to do is change the PvP cooldown to 2 minutes like the ammo boxes. But Bungie can't code things in separate tables so it won't ever change, and if it does it'll become nigh useless.

>I agree, I still think it's worth testing with a combination of other changes to special ammo.

But what is the end goal here? If you make it so people spawn without special ammo, and then increase the cooldown on ammo boxes and decrease the pickup radius on it, you're gimping special weapons to such a point that they're not worth using, or maybe to a point where the only ones worth using are Sidearms, since they always spawn with some. What is your dream scenario in regards to special ammo?

>That doesn't mean it isn't a perk that is negatively effecting balance, I still stand by saying that it is one of the things contributing to the problem.

It might negatively affect balance but the only reason its such a problem is because everyone was given a 10/10 roll max range shotgun with it out of the gate. Without re-rolling weapons, you're limited to what RNG gives you, severely limiting the amount of damage Performance Bonus can even cause in PvP balance. Giving everyone that Conspiracy Theory-D was one of the single biggest mistakes Bungie could make in regards to 2.0. I disagree that Performance Bonus itself is such a large problem.
>>
File: teh6h.png (103KB, 837x525px) Image search: [Google]
teh6h.png
103KB, 837x525px
>using high impact AR
can't wait for this shit after buff, it already competes with anything that's not pulse rifle
>>
>>123369982
>>123370420
>tfw I was there
>tfw I'm straight and just sat in awkward silence
I mean, if they want to, it's cool. It was just a bit weird to me knowing that they all stopped playing in the middle of a run so that awesomeness could open them both up.
>>
>>123370697
>It was just a bit weird to me knowing that they all stopped playing in the middle of a run so that awesomeness could open them both up.
I would leave the party if that was the case.
>>
File: raid legs.jpg (23KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
raid legs.jpg
23KB, 599x337px
>>123370291
Raids legs with no shader.
>>
>>123370403
To be fair a lot of the year 2 maps actually suck.
>>
>>123370901
Oops thats the IB shader.
>>
>>123370901
Thanks friend Anon. I suppose those might go well with IB Hunter gear. Much obliged!
>>
File: Destiny_20151125111917.jpg (320KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Destiny_20151125111917.jpg
320KB, 1920x1080px
>tfw having fun with universal remote + sunbreaker in zone control

>>123370420
I am not to be sexualized
>>
>>123370460
>it'll become nigh useless.
that's why I think it should be completely retooled, I can't be bothered coming up with an interesting perk, but I think ammo regen is something destiny just haven't gotten right yet.

>what is the end goal here?
obviously special ammo should be more contested as an objective like heavy is. Due to the fact that there is usually another special crate somewhere else on the map, there really isn't much reason to fight for special as it drops. If that happens, less people will have special which will mean less sniping campers and less shotgun runners in an entire game. It will make holding onto special you do get for defence or contention necessary, something like sniping to secure heavy/ defend control points/ take out incoming runner or sharp turning around corners with a shotgun from someone who is chasing with their primary. Instead of using it to get any kill, it will be used to get kills that matter & the special will be used to complement your playstyle instead of define it.

>Without re-rolling weapons, you're limited to what RNG gives you, severely limiting the amount of damage Performance Bonus can even cause in PvP balance
That's a pretty weak argument, you have to consider whether a perk is overpowered by it's impact when in use. If a "10/10 max shotgun" with performance bonus has such an impact on the meta, it needs to be addressed & part of the issue is performance bonus (IMHO, I also think rangefinder isn't much of a step up from shot package).
>>
>finally did shindig in the crucible chaperone quest

holy shit fuck you bungie seriously why the fuck? go fuck yourselves.
>>
File: 1446230562106.jpg (14KB, 291x183px) Image search: [Google]
1446230562106.jpg
14KB, 291x183px
>There are people who don't have the Tron Sparrow
>>
is uffern with LiTC a 3-shot to the body? What are the damage calcs on Uffern?
>>
Any advice for someone trying to do the Imprecation part of TFC?
>>
>>123371430
get kill streaks and play passive, it's easy.
>>
>>123371852
git
gud
>>
>>123371852
ask someone here to boost you
>>
>>123371385
>obviously special ammo should be more contested as an objective like heavy is.

Heavy is hardly ever contested in my experience though. When it pops up, both teams split up and go to their respective heavy and then a few rush out and trade kills while the rest camp with their MGs and wait to pick people off.

>It will make holding onto special you do get for defence or contention necessary

So you essentially want to turn them into power weapons, like Shotguns and Snipers were in Halo? Is that more or less right? Because that seems antithetical to the approach Bungie wants to take with Destiny's PvP. If they had wanted it to be like Halo, they could have built it from the ground up to be like that. Hell, they do that right now with Heavy ammo spawns. That's pretty obviously not how they want PvP to work.

>If a "10/10 max shotgun" with performance bonus has such an impact on the meta

But the reasons it has such an impact is multiple, from the basic fact that Shotguns have been various levels of OP since the games Beta, with Bungie doing very little to change that, and the fact that literally every player is handed this gun for doing a simple questline. 100% of the playerbase has access to this one gun. Again, Performance Bonus isn't the big issue here, its the availability of the gun and its perk roll is of secondary concern. Yes, Performance Bonus helps negate the need for special, but thats a much more minor issue when compared to the guns overall availability. The problem is less about special ammo with this complaint and more about Bungie giving everyone a borderline OP and a clear top choice for a secondary for doing very little.

>I also think rangefinder isn't much of a step up from shot package

What do you mean by step up? It's always been second fiddle to Shot Package but with that being removed, its now the clear top choice.
>>
>>123371852
shoot the gun.

you need to proc triple tap once for the PvE section, so go promethean code or whichever is the TDB rasputin mission and headshot the thralls that run at you.

In PVP just shoot the gun at the opponent's head until they are dead. Don't shoot from too far because range is shithouse & don't shoot too fast because accuracy is shithouse.
>>
>>123370420
TrueJiro is not meant to be sexualized! She is pure.
>>
>>123372095
>she
>>
>>123372236
if you're a girl it makes up for how much of a shitter you are.
>>
>>123372236
with that high pitched voiced you have to at least be a ftm
>>
There's a ridiculously good PDX roll today. Hammer forged/outlaw/smallbore with the red dot sight
>>
>>123372278
>>123372349
I acknowledge I am not in the top tier

but there are worse than me out there
>>
>>123372408
Unless it's the 41 it's pretty bad though.
>>
Did anyone else buy the Zarinaea? I got the one with CC and Hi Cal because the others were trash.

Want a general review of if it actually plays well.

Think it will be pretty good once the buff hits.
>>
>>123372591
Yeah that's a great roll
>>
>>123372591
auto rifles are about to get a lot more fun

hand cannons too!
>>
>>123372465
>41
>good
45 best PDX
>>
>>123371959
Working on it.

>>123371984
Boosting seems a bit worrying to me. I like earning my guns, although not sure if I can honestly get TFC at this point. Plus asking for help seems incredibly awkward.

>>123372035
I'll make a point to get the PvE done right away, thank you.

>>123372095
Are you pure, Appie?
>>
>>123372464
Not him, but that doesn't say anything about their win/loss though. If you've got joe blow who won 2 IB matches but lost 20, the people beneath his win count might only have 1 win in IB because they were busy playing trials or something else. I mean think about it, how could the majority be losing when half the room always wins? I get that the destiny playerbase is shit, but that's just factoring in nonparticipants.

>>123372738
I'm so happy I won't be getting random phantom handcannon bullets due to shitassdickfuck handcannon accuracy anymore.
>>
>>123372894
Oh wait that's my bad, I got the two impacts confused.

Sorry
>>
>>123372945
>>123372464
>this many people didn't even play IB
dead game
>>
File: zarinaea d 3.png (134KB, 815x1110px) Image search: [Google]
zarinaea d 3.png
134KB, 815x1110px
>>123372591
Its a pretty standard Shingen archetype. I've got a few alright ones. I don't really know what you mean by "if it actually plays well." I don't know about its recoil patterns or anything like that.

As long as it has good rolls it should be fine.
>>
>>123372013
>Heavy is hardly ever contested in my experience though. When it pops up, both teams split up and go to their respective heavy
I mean, most players who are playing the objective will save a super for heavy or at least try to.

>antithetical to the approach Bungie wants to take with Destiny's PvP
could you outline what that would be? I don't see how less special contradicts it.

>Performance Bonus isn't the big issue here, its the availability of the gun
You're saying the reason it doesn't effect the meta is because the only example of it effecting the meta should be wiped out because the gun also has rangefinder and high base stats. It was used on felwinters & it can be rolled on omolon snipers.
The facts are that there isn't much reason to use any other perk in substitute & it's primary use is to reward a degenerate strategy.
This is baseless, but I'd also say that the reason performance bonus isn't as impactful as it can be is because the special problem is exacerbated far more by the drop rate from boxes. If you agree that the drop rate is too high (drop amount or drop timer), then performance bonus should need to be tweaked too, because the more of a commodity special is, the more useful PB becomes & it's already damn useful (considering it's the best option by quite a margin)

>It's always been second fiddle to Shot Package
that's what I mean, range and ammo are the two problems of shotguns, so giving perks that buff either will just give a no-brainer choice. Those should be removed in exchange for more interesting perks, like kneepads or some shit.
>>
>>123372591
It isn't great. Considering that the perks available aren't really all that great, they are better swapped for more stat nodes, which suros offers.

The ARI41 is better due to being able to get much higher stability as well as high cal (or a range buff) and a better perk like rangefinder or glass half full.

but that's personal opinion.
>>
>>123372894
>>123372975
>Low impact being anything other than trash
TIP TOP
>>
>>123371852
infusion part is self-explaining, you don't even waste mats, juts infuse to like 270, then a node appears, upgrade it for the step done. Be aware the infusion point goes away with node upgraded

for pve just go dark below, shoot 3 thralls in the head then shott others anywhere fast. You NEED 1 triple tap proc but you don't need 7 precision kills

for pvp just run classic 6v6 intil you get matched with noobs then just do it. Pace your shots and try to weaken enemy with something like non-kill grenade like arcbolt. you also don't need headshots all the time, headshot-body-headshot works, don't know if two bodyshots and headshot work. Be aware than gun has trash range so get close enough. Steal kills whenever you can.
>>
>>123373353
When are you gonna play again?
>>
>>123372928
I have my days.
>>
>>123373353
Are you getting the Old Hunters?
>>
>>123373353
with pulses, you want low or high, the middle is the worst.

the middle impact can't two-burst like the high impact & the low impact 3-bursts faster.
>>
>>123373353
>tfw have 30 impact spare change with glass half full

>tfw when it procs it two body shot burts people and almost one shots on the final bust
>>
>>123373423
then you have days where you go on for 20 minutes about claw paws or whatever the fuck.

I think pure is an everyday sorta thing, an apple that has a rotten spot is still a rotten apple.
>>
>>123372013
>Yes, Performance Bonus helps negate the need for special, but thats a much more minor issue when compared to the guns overall availability. The problem is less about special ammo with this complaint and more about Bungie giving everyone a borderline OP and a clear top choice for a secondary for doing very little.

Given that rerolling isn't a thing anymore, I'd rather everyone had top tier items as opposed to a few autists. Having a couple random people be overpowered is less balanced than having everyone using meta.

Imo, all guns should have set-in-stone perk options like exotics do.
>>
>>123373586
Oh I remember that, there is nothing corrupt about that, they just give awesome headscratchies.

Is anyone doing a raid by any chance?
>>
>playing the crucible daily
>join in on team getting bent over
>stick someone with a fusion
>they don't die
>use HoS
>hit some guy with a hammer THREE TIMES directly before it registers
H-happy Thanksgiving bungoo.
>>
>>123373585
>when it procs it two body shot burts people and almost one shots on the final bust
calling bullshit

>>123373619
>I'd rather everyone had top tier items
I'd rather there be multiple options to have a weapon do different viable things instead of there being one go-to roll. Auto rifles for example are in a good place because there are a bunch of perks worth considering that can make the gun different (you can go for the 1v2 potential, you can go for 1v1 potential or you can go for best stat-wise with a suros model, etc.)
>>
>>123373116
>could you outline what that would be? I don't see how less special contradicts it.

I don't actually know their end goal with it. They obviously want special weapons to matter though, or else you wouldn't get to choose which one you bring in to a match, nor would you spawn with ammo for one.

>The facts are that there isn't much reason to use any other perk in substitute & it's primary use is to reward a degenerate strategy.

Sure, I'd agree its the top choice for that perk slot. I just disagree that its imbalanced as you think it is. Maybe it is, as I don't use it as much as I could, but getting another round back from it doesn't seem to proc that much to be super beneficial over the course of a match. It might have saved me once or twice, but thats about it. Its probably more of an issue in something like Trials, but I don't really play that either.

>If you agree that the drop rate is too high (drop amount or drop timer), then performance bonus should need to be tweaked too, because the more of a commodity special is, the more useful PB becomes & it's already damn useful (considering it's the best option by quite a margin)

On a high impact gun like Conspiarcy Theory-D, without any ammo perks, you get 4 shells out of a special drop. If you nerf the amount of ammo you get per box (down to what, 2?), then yes, P. Bonus becomes a much bigger issue. But even then, the only thing you can really change about it is its proc rate, or remove it entirely from that set of weapons.

>Those should be removed in exchange for more interesting perks, like kneepads or some shit.

For what its worth, that seems to be the direction they're going with shotguns. I have no idea about Snipers though, I hardly ever use one. I think removing HH would be a good idea but that would only band-aid the problem with higher AA Snipers in the first place.

>>123373619
Then the meta needs to be rebalanced to account for it. As it stands now, its not.
>>
>>123373689
>H-happy Thanksgiving bungoo.
Speaking of which isn't the Weekly Update supposed to come out today?

Can't wait for what they have to say about Challenge mode.

>In challenge mode you will find challenges that change the way raids are and make them challenging. You will find Challenge mode raids a challenge on both Normal and Hard. Enjoy the Challenge lol.

Because you know, they probably haven't even started work on what the changes are going to be.
>>
>>123373665
We are ,':^]
>>
>>123373775
1v1 me in rumble and find out
>>
>>123373845
>weekly update
>wednesday
>>
>>123373418
After finals I guess, but muh PSN ran out again.

>>123373461
'no'. Probably getting Fallout 4.
>>
>>123373981
>Americans working on Thanksgiving

They said it'd be out today.
>>
>>123373981
>https://twitter.com/DeeJ_BNG/status/669351140039876608

Jackass.
>>
>>123373845
Yup
>>123373981
Thursday is thanksgiving so it's out a day early
>>
>>123374073
I wouldn't get your hopes up for the weekly update, Isa. Deej stated in last week's one that this week's content would be light.
>>
File: 5v7kURp.gif (2MB, 400x290px) Image search: [Google]
5v7kURp.gif
2MB, 400x290px
if the december patch adds radiant dance machines and MIDA back to the game long with the balance changes, i might actually pick destiny back up

gotta go fuckin fast
>>
File: scout rifle.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
scout rifle.webm
3MB, 960x540px
Daily reminder to keep your armor high, guardians.
>>
File: 071_14831127_p0.png (742KB, 706x1000px) Image search: [Google]
071_14831127_p0.png
742KB, 706x1000px
>Max orders placed

Uh...what?

Since when was three the maximum number of armsday orders I could get?

I very distinctly remember ordering all five the last two times I bothered to order.
>>
>>123374384
No one wants you back kbmshitter, just fuck off
>>
>>123374471
Only 3 per character.
>>
>>123374471
>Since when was three the maximum number of armsday orders I could get?
Since september 15
>I very distinctly remember ordering all five the last two times I bothered to order.
it was a bug
>>
File: 1426789514837.jpg (76KB, 836x719px) Image search: [Google]
1426789514837.jpg
76KB, 836x719px
>>123374471
For the players
>>
>>123374437
Why? You didn't 2 shot him. He's not a Hunter.
>>
File: 1448271497129.gif (604KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1448271497129.gif
604KB, 960x540px
>tfw no kazuto gf
>>
File: Destiny (21).png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Destiny (21).png
1MB, 1920x1080px
So while Auto discussion is popular right, what Hand Canons are you guys gonna be using/bringing back?

Got my Legendary First Curse all ready to go.
>>
>>123374707
I shot 3 bullets and 2 of them connected. I 2 shot him.
>>
>>123372945
>>123372464
To be fair, those videos were fucked.

It said I'd gone flawless 8 times. I've been to the lighthouse once and tried twice.
>>
>>123373840
>They obviously want special weapons to matter though
I think having less special will make special matter more, as it will fit better into a playstyle. snipers will generally play more of a ranged game & get picks from a distance, shotgunners will be the run & gun position type, but they'll do it with a primary and save the shotgun for a tight spot or the opportunity for if they get in a nice position or manage to pull off a flank.

I think I'm focused more on the big picture of what the overall weapon balance could be as opposed to focusing on stuff like range/impact & aim assist. I think true balance won't come from the shotgun nerfs they've outlined & they can balance them much better without neutering them. Shotguns shouldn't be crap & risky, nor should they be overpowered and over relied on.

>that seems to be the direction they're going with shotguns
I wish it were so, but they have made no moves recently to address ammo balance & they still have rangefinder in the skilltree, which is a huge kick in the teeth.

>>123373915
or you can just post a .webm to prove you aren't a liar?

glass half full does 6% max damage on the final bullet and ramps up from 0% at half mag.

considering spare change does 26 to the body, the max damage you do per burst with the 6% increase is 83 damage, which would come on the final burst (the one before would do less), so you aren't 2-shotting to the body and you definitely aren't
>almost one shots on the final bust

>>123374741
If I can get rangefinder, sureshot, braced frame and hidden hand on either Eyasluna or Imago loop, that will be my go to, otherwise I'll go Uffern with braced frame, sureshot, LiTC & whateverthefuck.
>>
File: 1439278563436.png (206KB, 271x590px) Image search: [Google]
1439278563436.png
206KB, 271x590px
>>123374820

No you didn't dumbass, watch the webm.

There are three hit markers.

Might wanna get those cataracts checked out, grandpa.
>>
>>123374896
i can't into webm without sound
>>
>>123374987
Are you talking about the guy in the middle of the webm? I completely miss him first shot. Next 2 connect. Third guy is a 3 shot. I'm not the one with the vision problems, anime shitposter.
>>
File: 1445280857559.jpg (112KB, 1024x725px) Image search: [Google]
1445280857559.jpg
112KB, 1024x725px
>>123372013
>Heavy is hardly ever contested in my experience though. When it pops up, both teams split up and go to their respective heavy and then a few rush out and trade kills while the rest camp with their MGs and wait to pick people off.
Heavy should always be contested if you have super up. Few things are better than killing 4+ people on the other team and stealing their heavy.
>>
>>123375075

>Arguing video evidence that you posted yourself
>Using ad hominems
>Using the equivalent of "no u"

At what point in your life did you realize you were a manchild?

I want to know so I don't end up like you in eleven years.
>>
>>123374987
he means the kill with reactive reload procced.

He's hitting 97 per bullet, which kills on a low armor target, which is proving his point to spec armor so that doesn't happen.
>>
>>123374471
They patched it a while back.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-25-12-09-15.png (189KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-25-12-09-15.png
189KB, 540x960px
Post your favorite gunsmith rolls. Doesn't have to be from this week.
Pic related. This gun is incredible in pve. I've been playing around with it for a few hours and I haven't seen a red bar it can't one shot with crowd control active. It's also suprisingly strong in pvp. Up down is smallbore
>>
>>123375267
It should always be contested but it hardly ever is with randoms.
>>
>>123375269
You are legitimately wrong in every way that you probably can be. You're actually really really bad at what you're doing right now :(
>>
>>123375269
There are 2 hitmarks there you fucking idiot look closer, he fires 3 shots but he missed the first one because he's really bad at this game :( , but the other two [Head]shots connected.
>>
>>123374491
wow my fanclub of one is still here
>>
>>123375269
>in eleven years
when you turn 23?
>>
>>123375413
>unironically using a 5-shot-per-mag HC in current PvP meta
>and enjoying it
>>
>>123374073
>"so at 5 instead of 8?"

Based Mustachehorn
>>
>>123374437
I'll continue to spec 3/5/8 on my Warlocks
>>
>>123374896
You're views are a really good step in the right direction. I would like it if special became almost as rare as heavy ammo is now. It would solve the over reliance on special and make people use their primary.
>>
File: Capture.png (82KB, 862x549px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
82KB, 862x549px
>>123375413

easy
>>
>>123375538
It's 6 shot you mongoloid. And just because I don't use muh pulse crutch doesn't mean I can't enjoy myself. Hand cannons are still strong at close to mid range. Only problem is the iffy hit scan
>>
>>123375727
>full auto
Ruining a beautiful roll
>>
>>123375419
That's true. I very rarely see randoms go for it because people are too obssessed with their 1.1 K/Ds and don't play with the high risk: high reward mindset. I nearly always do if the spawns flip just as they're about to spawn, or if I have my super up.
>>
>>123375727
Muh nigga. I still remember getting that roll.
>>
>>123375759
the iffy hitscan is enough to turn people off. People want more than one/two kills per mag so they aren't forced to reload at an unfortunate time & not hitting a headshot when you clearly domed them makes me want to never use hand cannons again... Like, ever.
>>
File: crutch.png (67KB, 716x526px) Image search: [Google]
crutch.png
67KB, 716x526px
>>123375727
>>123375413
meh
>>
File: derezzed.jpg (214KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
derezzed.jpg
214KB, 1920x1080px
>there are people in this thread without TRON lightcycles
>>
>>123375776
Sorry, I don't play shit mobas.
>>
>>123375727
this is my go-to PVP primary, it's so fucking nice

>>123375787
with the stability it gives and ROF, you literally don't need to adjust for recoil to land multiple precisions. The gun handles like a dream and it is one of the few weapons where full auto is a genuinely good perk (one other of note being the DIS47)
>>
File: Capture.png (42KB, 266x138px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
42KB, 266x138px
>>123375776

chaos knight a best, BEST!
>>
>>123375932
Alright and what about that opinion affects me? The range makes the hitscan more solid and once the patch comes this gun will be great. Also outlaw more than makes up for the small mag and I'm constantly reloading anyway. Only way I can see a small mag being so detrimental is if you play a 6v6 game mode
But hey no one is dumb enough to play those right?
>>
>>123376061
Range finder, outlaw and hidden hand are all far better perks for the weapon
>>
>>123376281
Most people prefer ease of use over one of those perks.
>>
>>123376281
Range finder is unnecessary for that roll with the range. Its a comfy perk that makes using the weapon easier instead of having to mash the r2 button
>>
>>123376281

was that sold as vendor tho?

one i chose was the best option desu
>>
>>123375776
>Posting croissant beard
I will NEVER forgive Valve for replacing my SK ;_;

>>123376124
Great fucking taste Andy.
>>
>>123375067
>>123374896
crap my bad

it almost two shots on bodyshots
two shot headshot kill

down to 20% on final burst
>>
>>123376281
rangefinder isn't useful on that gun as considering how high the range is, there are very few scenarios where you aren't hitting full damage & considering you have over 4 kills per mag, outlaw isn't that useful.

Hidden hand is nice, but considering you have 28 sights, the throw up between that and full auto is really a preference thing.

>>123376195
I mean, you seem really defensive, you don't need to use a flawed weapon to prove you're having fun or good at the game. I'm just saying why people don't like 6 shot hand cannons without comparing them to other weapons.
>>
File: 1447178457742.jpg (20KB, 378x485px) Image search: [Google]
1447178457742.jpg
20KB, 378x485px
>>123376531

don't do that
>>
i want kazuto to sit on my face!
>>
>this sisters
REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>123377241
Sisters are probably the easiest part of the entire raid, get a grip.
>>
File: TYBGunsmith.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
TYBGunsmith.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>123375413
>>
>>123377320
exactly
>wiping this many times
>>
>>123377320

desu if everyone doesnt have a ToM sometimes its cut really close on the second sister
>>
File: pulse rifles.jpg (313KB, 3040x576px) Image search: [Google]
pulse rifles.jpg
313KB, 3040x576px
Which of these is better for PvP?

I use the PDX41 in PvE for the added range it gives, but what about between the PDX45 and Hawksaw? Both have Casket Mag and Injection Mold, and both perks are ones I wouldn't use.

PDX45
>Fitted Stock
>Counterbalance
>Snapshot
Hawksaw
>Hammer Forged
>Zen Moment
>Snapshot
>>
>>123377464
the last two are pretty solid

first one not so good
>>
>Phobos slowly being pulled in by Mars' gravity.
>in a few million years it will break apart and form rings around the planet
>yfw the Cabal succeeded in crashing Phobos into the wrong planet.
>>
>>123377464
I guess hawksaw. They're pretty trash desu
>>
>>123377783
CRASHING THIS MOON... WITH NO SURVIVORS
>>
>>123377445
Nah m8 any other weapon can work so long as they can hit headshots.

>>123377364
How many times?
>>
>>123377783
But they crashed it anon, that's all that matters!
>>
>>123377464
>caring this much about a weapon build
Literally vendor weapons or exotics are all you need.
>>
>>123377783
If you're talking about in Destiny then it was the Psions that pulled Phobos in.
>>
>>123377893
i was gonna post this lmao
>>
Reminder that Smoky x Bv is best OTP
>>
File: 1446776504533.jpg (7KB, 227x235px) Image search: [Google]
1446776504533.jpg
7KB, 227x235px
>>123377445
>tfw you will never use ToM and go flawless with Andrew because he refuses to accept your countless game invites and acknowledge your messages
S-shit up
>>
File: extremity.jpg (97KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
extremity.jpg
97KB, 1024x576px
Is this worth keeping? Pretty much a higher impact Hung Jury with extended mag or handlaid stock.
>>
>>123378306
You mean Turn x Bv, since they actually are a couple and there is proof of it.
>>
>>123378306

kazuto x awesomeness is best otp!
>>
>>123377940
probably under 10 but we clutched it with self res
>>
>>123377464
All 3 are shit, hope you grabbed this week pdx 45 outlaw roll
>>
>>123378103
Really? I knew in the grimoire that the Cabal had pushed Phobos out of orbit to hurl at earth but I didn't know the Psions did it. I thought they just strapped a shitton of large rockets to it.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Fxp1mh0jho
>>
>do raid flawlessy with LFG
>/dg/ can't even get past daughters

baka desu
>>
File: close.png (691KB, 639x631px) Image search: [Google]
close.png
691KB, 639x631px
>>123378379

yes keep that

>>123378364

p-pls
>>
>>123377464
Middle PDX should be an absolute PvP monster and the Hawksaw should do a-okay as well.
>>
why does no one like 14 impact pulses? i like the trials one
>>
So of the many Finnala's Perils I got to drop from IB, these are the best of what I got. Which rolls are best?

>Vendor version (relentless tracker, hand loaded/smallbore/feather mag, third eye)
>Rescue mag, hammer forged/explosive rounds/injection mold, grenadier
>Relentless tracker, extended mag/explosive rounds/oiled frame, grenadier

They're all pretty shit desu. I was really hoping for decent drop but it just wouldn't come.
>>
>>123378845
Lowest TTK of the 3 archetypes available.
>>
>>123378379
keep it, it's solid

>>123378745
if you're going to never join just tell them you can't join instead of ignoring
>>
>>123378920
I dunno senpai, during IB I was destroying hawksaw faggots
>>
File: smug.jpg (36KB, 493x468px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
36KB, 493x468px
>>123378931

has to send me an invite or a message first which never happens.
>>
>>123378441
>>123378382
>>123378306
Will faggots like you fuck off already? Why do you have to shove your transgender bullshit in this thread? What do you want attention? pity? Cock?
My God. I cannot begin to tell you the rage that fills me as I type this out.
Cant you read? The thread subject is not "Recount personal tales of how fucked up in the head you are".
>>
>>123379017
Pretty sure my Hawksaw can kick your shit in senpai.
>>
>>123379017
Yes, anecdotal evidence, etc. But its still the lowest.
>>
>>123379051
it's because being straight is too mainstream
>>
File: image.jpg (226KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
226KB, 1920x1080px
>>123379089
>low impact 3-4 burst TRASH

baka
>>
>>123379214
I take it you missed out on the Lyudmila from the Gunsmith then? Since you're posting a garbage roll blue.
>>
>>123379051
>being this triggered
Maybe Reddit or even Tumblr suits your needs better.
>>
File: 1348764844816.png (2KB, 244x226px) Image search: [Google]
1348764844816.png
2KB, 244x226px
>>123379048
don't be like that,

that anon said he sent you countless invites you chose to ignore

zippy can ignore invites and friend requests because he's actually a good player, don't act so high and mighty thinking they don't deserve to play with a literal shitter who gets carried in trials
>>
5/6 Daughters of oryx Nm send a friend request and join up
>>
File: Aim For The Stars.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Aim For The Stars.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>123379336
Don't bring me into this plz.
>>
>>123379315
>pot calling the kettle black
You sure you yourself don't belong there?
>>
>>123379336
>TFW zippy will never carry you through a raid again because hes playing bloodborne
>>
>>123379423
sorry lad,just using a good example
>>
>>123379479
>TTK has been out for months
>still needing to be carried
>>
File: 1408617280888.gif (1MB, 284x300px) Image search: [Google]
1408617280888.gif
1MB, 284x300px
>>123379214
>worse lyudmila
>shit first perk
>didn't even show if it had reflex or not
>>
>>123379336
BTFO

MONSTAR IS LEAKING SYRUP OUT OF HIS ASS
>>
>>123379693
>had reflex or not
only a drunken irishman like you needs reflex to counteract his own sluggishness.
>>
>>123379808
at least he isn't dutch
>>
File: minori point.png (381KB, 544x695px) Image search: [Google]
minori point.png
381KB, 544x695px
>>123379336

i've never been carried in trials in my life, and if they send me a message and asked me to play then they would be able to play with me instead of posting everyday how i dont answer to a request that never comes, how can i play with someone when i dont who to invite.

>>123379423

thought lance would dip more desu
>>
Is there a hard cap of 25,000 Glimmer or did I just conveniently end up at that number and it hasn't gone up in two missions?
>>
>>123380068
Hard cap is 25k, yes. Did you just start playing yesterday?
>>
>>123380068
If you're new, and on Xbone, refer XxBlaiserxX.
i want that sparrow
>>
>>123380021
well, if that is the case

whoever this >>123378364 is, is a humungous faggot for making me say things like that to you, apologies
>>
>tfw the mandalorian style helmet is underneath that blocky eyesore on helm of saint 14

I just want my mandalorian/faraam t-visor style helm, bungo
>>
>>123380178
A week ago

>>123380357
Sorry bub, PS4 and somebody already got the bike out of me
>>
>>123379423

Sorry just wanted to use a good example. I can't say the same thing about people like inter or Apple.
>>
File: sous.jpg (96KB, 640x433px) Image search: [Google]
sous.jpg
96KB, 640x433px
>>123380390

its ok, i think they just like to tease me desu
>>
>>123380463
Should have played Warlock senpai.
>>
>>123379214
That is an absolute garbage gun. My spare change will push you shit in 9/10 times. Get that blue bullshit out of my thread
>>
>>123380675

do you like getting teased? like for example from behind? you get what I'm saying, Guardian?
>>
File: hayley wink.gif (306KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
hayley wink.gif
306KB, 500x281px
>>123380784
>>
>>123380463
Warlock and hunter have mandalorianesque helms from iron banner. Hunters look similar to revans mask from kotoy
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 487x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 487x750px
>>123380868

:3
>>
File: image.jpg (237KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
237KB, 1920x1080px
Based gunsmith this handcannon complements my build so well :)
>>
File: Noping the fuck out of a Slam.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Noping the fuck out of a Slam.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>123380474
Tru, tru.
>>
>>123380698
>not having one of each

>>123380894
I know Warlocks have the actual t-visor, and Hunters have the Revan helm. I just really want a t-visor helm for my Titan so I can complete my Faraam knight cosplay
>>
File: fuckyou.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
fuckyou.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>123380973
>>
>>123380973

Who is this trouser rouser?
>>
Am i wrong in thinking this is one of the deadest points in the game's life thus far. Been playing since launch and it certainly fucking feels like it.
>>
>>123381006
>compliments my build
>shitter
>thinks he will ever get kills to validate grenadier
>>
>>123381159
The Period between HMCE and HoW was pretty bad.
>>
File: 1443531904098.jpg (22KB, 480x444px) Image search: [Google]
1443531904098.jpg
22KB, 480x444px
>>123380973
my god, those thighs
>>
>>123381159
Well yeah. There's no DLC coming and TTK didn't have a ton of content on its own.
>>
>>123381250
I honestly don't remember it being THIS bad but maybe thats because i was after more exotics and CE drops.
>>
>>123381073
Sorry man no such luck. You all do get some of the best looking helms as consolation though. The raid one and the knight helm are great.
>>123381006
God damn famalam I am jelly of that roll. Looks extremely solid.
>>
>>123380784
Kill yourself.
>>
Anyone raiding it up right now on ps4? I've got a lvl 300 Titan and a 308 hunter.
>>
>>123381650

Don't be mad Awesomness you can tease Kazuto with your beatings LOL
>>
>>123381750
Kill yourself.
>>
File: 1443678152318.png (48KB, 932x676px) Image search: [Google]
1443678152318.png
48KB, 932x676px
>>123381006
>Still pretending to main warlocks
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 323x431px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 323x431px
>>123381163
Waaa I don't like your pve guns :(((((

>>123381457
If you glitched the gunsmith this week could have been all yours
>>
>>123382010
Get some new material for your avatarfaggtry. Oh wait, you cant. Hahahhaa
>>
File: image (3).png (153KB, 428x475px) Image search: [Google]
image (3).png
153KB, 428x475px
>yfw Awesomeness says "shoot Oryx in his chestpucci"
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 720x720px
>>123382105
>>
File: 11423313414.jpg (21KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
11423313414.jpg
21KB, 300x300px
>>123382105
>yfw a certain someone won't open Awoo
>>
>>123382105
He doesn't like traps
>>
>>123382197

WHY WOULD YOU POST HIS IMAGE YOU IDIOT
>>
File: Burshel.gif (76KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
Burshel.gif
76KB, 256x192px
>>123382105
>>
CHALLENGE MODE WEEKLY UPDATE: NO SINGLE ORB SHITTERS ALLOWED EDITION

https://www.bungie.net/en/News/News?aid=14040
>https://www.bungie.net/en/News/News?aid=14040
https://www.bungie.net/en/News/News?aid=14040

>>Each boss’s challenge requires that you defeat them in a very specific manner. How, exactly? We’re going to leave that up to you to discover (but apologies in advance to those that run the single-pool strat for Golgoroth).
>>(but apologies in advance to those that run the single-pool strat for Golgoroth).
>>
How is this game still alive if it has no content?
>>
>>123382010
>handcannons
>pve

??????
>>
>>123382475
>Different raid boss every week
>Going to work like PoE

Also, when they said "They work on both normal and hard mode, and offer rewards to match." They do mean that Hard mode has its own loot, right?

Interesting though, 1 Orb shitters indeed btfo.
>>
>>123382742
Will you stream it
>>
>>123382478
Because just like if you feed someone through a drip you can still keep them alive. They may be starving, but they're alive.

That's literally what bungie are doing. Dripping content into the game to keep it alive but barely.

>>123382817
YES MY MAN YES I WILL BE STREAMING IVE SAID THIS NUMEROUS TIMES HOLY SHIT.
>>
>>123380474
And thank god for that
>>
i want my tongue inside kazuto's mouth!
>>
>>123381250
I think the worst was when Bloodborne came out, the thread was even slower than the speed that it moves now.
>>
>>123383075
Yeah, mainly because everyone that was drawn into the hype on PS4 was gone, and back then PS4 users made up like 90% of the thread.
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 750x261px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 750x261px
ITS OFFICIAL

ALPHA TEAM WINS BY DEFAULT

IS THERE ANYTHING THEY CANT DO?!

THEY ANSWER IS SIMPLE
>>
weekly update videos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jE7oVYAh4mQ
720* no scope

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQF3Kl2auAY
dank drinker vs 3 bubble shitters
KEK HUNTER BEST RUSER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73fjxT2lp4U
>>
>>123383228
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>123379336
>zippy can ignore invites and friend requests because he's actually a good player
>actually a good player
um...is this a new meme?
>>
>>123383386
>>123382964

samefag more
>>
>pop HoS
>___ is down x 4
Cheeky fuckers are learning.
>>
File: rip.jpg (220KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
rip.jpg
220KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: SAIYAN.gif (2MB, 250x194px) Image search: [Google]
SAIYAN.gif
2MB, 250x194px
>>123383213
ALPHA TEAM DOES IT AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN. COUNTLESS TIMES AND COUNTLESS VICTORIES, THEY HAVE NEVER FAILED US. ALPHA TEAM BANZAI, ALPHA TEAM BANZAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
It really worries me how ONLY Titans have been mentioned thus far in the upcoming class balance discussion, I know Sunbreakers are the catalyst for all the hate but I can't help but feel my favourite class is going to be gutted overall with how Bungie balances things.

It's also probably going to once again screw Titans PvE offense capabilities. Mark my words, people will mourn for months to come for what will remain of Titans viability outside of a Bubble Buff Machine
>>
>>123383386
he is the 4.00K/D GOD
>>
>>123383505
They'll probably nerf the new subclasses and maybe ever so slightly re-tweak the old ones.

Suck it, Sunshitter.
>>
>>123383462
>implying I'm inter
surprised you didn't assume I was stains

>>123383512
yeah, but on xbone. They objectively have the worst player base. Fucking colonelvonfox would have a 4.0 playing against those turbo shitters.

>>123383505
sunbreakers are fun but they're lacking. If they do nerf sunbros into the ground, falling back to striker wouldn't be a bad thing.
>>
>>123381016
>Zippy and Shinobuu duking it out in Rumble
THIS WAS A FUCKING THING THAT HAPPENED?!
>>
>>123382475
Heh another useless update, BUY MORE FROM US!
This game sure isnt what it use to be. not that it was any better but it was.
>>
I just got an Antipodal Hindsight, whats the best choice of third slot upgrade? Lightweight, injection mold, or armor piercing?
>>
>>123383505
Dude nah, this is what's going to happen
Bungie is happy Titans are finally able to tank and everyone else is just salty about it.
Bungie will justify us getting our old exotics back as a reason not to nerf Sunbreaker.

Its one subclass anyway. You can beat it if you play smart with the other classes, thats not an easy task for everyone I know.
>>
>buy game
>install update for 3 hours
>try to play
>get an error
nice game
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 405x374px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 405x374px
>>123384439
Hey bb want so sick nasty loot :)

https://www.bungie.net/en/ReferAFriend?code=RAF-3DJ-RLX-6DG
>>
>>123384697
xbox m8
>>
>>123384697
No thanks my best friend referred me
>>
>>123383610
I'm a diehard Striker my man, but I'm not going to kid myself by thinking I'm doing my strike/nightfall/raid team a factor running Striker in that content, and I know that Defender is go-to in the raid but Striker definitely brings the least PvE utility and is outdone by Sunbreaker offensively in every way.

Which could be call for unbalance in itself, but luckily the minions of Darkness don't seem to have internet connections to shitpost about the amount of hammers they are copping in the face.

I get a very 'we're giving into the community' vibe from the way Bungie keeps reinforcing Sunbreakers in the balance discussion/patch reminder.

I'll be just as happy as everybody else when I can actually have a chance of shooting down a Sunbreaker, rather than getting a hammer to the face and watching his health go right up as he proceeds to do the same to my teammates, but balance is called balance for a reason, but with all the pitchforks pointed at Sunbreakers I think that Titans on a whole are going to feel the point end of this one.
>>
>>123383809
>sunbreakers are fun but they're lacking. If they do nerf sunbros into the ground, falling back to striker wouldn't be a bad thing.
Sunbreakers are pretty fucking good. People say that their neutral game is poor, but fusion grenades + Arma means you've got at least one guaranteed sticky kill. If you spec high disc, you're shitting grenades like a Sunsinger.

Titan skating + shotguns at the moment is absurd. I was never much of a blink shotgun fan, but I love skate-shotgunning people.

Health regen on melee and grenades is pretty fucking good as well.

>>123383505
Stormlock will probably get a Transcendance nerf at the very least. The time is way too long and if I kill an entire team I've either got enough time to make it across the map and rape 2-3 more people or I'm left waiting for it to run down.
>>
Are Year 1 Exotic's good? I just got Patience and Time from the arena shit and it seems pretty lack lustre with only 160 base damage. Is there something I'm missing?
>>
Anyone know of a reliable way to farm for the Imago Loop?
>>
>>123385574

use it in PVP
>>
>>123385643
Wait for The Undying Mind to be the nightfall.
>>
>>123379089
See you in December.
>>
>>123383869
Yeah, Shin and Zippy used to play Crucible a lot together, but Zippy had to take care of Alpha Team business, and Eternal Garbage is rumored to be a /dg/ elite.
>>
>>123385574
P&T is the shit my man.
Once you unlock that Stability perk its crazy.
The scope feels great too.
>>
>>123386304
So it's good even in PvE content or is it just a PvP weapon mostly?
>>
File: perverts.gif (1MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
perverts.gif
1MB, 480x360px
>>123386192

ofcourse
>>
Serious question that needs answers!
http://www.strawpoll.me/6100273

(Bv X MisterTurn is most romantic. Fags.)
>>
>>123386414
It does justice in pve because of how sable it is, its just fun to use. But yea its mostly a pvp weapons with its invis while aiming down scope perk and the great stability.
>>
>>123378379
I vastly prefer Last Extremity's impact over Hung Jury's bigger magazine

my LE has the exact same roll as HJ, it's a beast when combined with a Scout reload perk on your armor
>>
>>123386672
lol @ anyone who votes for kazuto
>>
File: 1340531942721.jpg (57KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1340531942721.jpg
57KB, 250x250px
>pick up True Meaning of War from Shaxx
>it's already completed itself despite having done only one of the bounties
>"well I've never been one to question providence"
>get 310 Red Ded
okay
>>
>>123386434
ᴸᴼᴺᴰᴼᴺ

ᵗᵇᶠ
>>
>>123386843
There have been times where I've done it and had 2/5 of the weeklies already completed. Not sure how/why that happens.

The 'play the daily crucible playlist on 3 days' is glitched now as well. Previously you had to play it on three separate days. Today I just ran Rift three times and it compelted.
>>
>Early in December, one of the King's Fall bosses will offer their challenge each week. You'll see which boss when you select the Raid in the Director. It will display next to a skull, just like one of our Nightfall modifiers. They work on both normal and hard mode, and offer rewards to match.

T I M E G A T E
I
M
E
G
A
T
E
>>
File: nottrue.jpg (66KB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
nottrue.jpg
66KB, 448x252px
>>123386843
>TRUE meaning of war
>>
>>123386853
Crazy pls
>>
>>123386192
and headscratchies
>>
>>123387538
>implying it's crazy

>>123387621
Done deal ᵗᵇᶠ
>>
>>123387782
Will faggots like you fuck off already? Why do you have to shove your transgender bullshit in this thread? What do you want attention? pity? Cock?
My God. I cannot begin to tell you the rage that fills me as I type this out.
Cant you read? The thread subject is not "Recount personal tales of how fucked up in the head you are".
>>
File: catsama.png (757KB, 1024x1081px) Image search: [Google]
catsama.png
757KB, 1024x1081px
>>123387038
What are the odds it'll be something really boring, like killing Golgoroth by detonating the pools of light or killing Oryx with zero corrupted lights being lost.
>>
File: 1446144233974.jpg (18KB, 378x378px) Image search: [Google]
1446144233974.jpg
18KB, 378x378px
>>123387954
>getting a raging boner from homosexuals
i bet you want to hatefuck their boipucci
>>
>>123387954
Get out, son. This thread isn't for you if you can't ignore the cummies fagposter.
>>
>>123387038
Timegate, Paygate, they're all the same to us here at the good ol folks at Bungie HQ!
>>
File: 1444572270053.gif (971KB, 500x272px) Image search: [Google]
1444572270053.gif
971KB, 500x272px
>>123387954
>The thread subject is not "Recount personal tales of how fucked up in the head you are".
>>
>>123388015
they mentioned the single pool strat on golg wont work for this so, basically yes. They won't make any huge fundamental changes to the encounters, just make them done how they intended to be done.

Bungo does it again 10/10
>>
>Blatantly miss my target with a sniper rifle
>Headshot

Fucking ayy lmao Bungle
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 540x439px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 540x439px
>>123387621
Fucking. Just .I'm not overthinking this shit right? You MEAN LITERALLY JUST A HAND ON A HEAD AND RUFFLING THEIR HAIR RIGHT?!
>>
>>123388015
Very. It's not going to be something you see people do for an actual challenge, like swords only war priest.

With modern gaming, it can't be exclusive or restrict people. EVERYONE has to have a chance to do it, so the intended, regular strats are probably as far as the challenge extends. Or maybe a few more modifiers like Golgoroth having 3/6 runes active from the start, shielded adds, etc.
>>
>>123388375
Fuck off, this isn't destiny.
>>
File: pet.png (483KB, 890x850px) Image search: [Google]
pet.png
483KB, 890x850px
>>123388373
Is there any other type?
>>
File: SpectrumWolf's face.png (44KB, 219x221px) Image search: [Google]
SpectrumWolf's face.png
44KB, 219x221px
Post yfw Dragonheart, Matista, SpectrumWolf, and Mister_Pony_xD all join your party
>>
File: Hi5.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Hi5.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>tfw you successfully come up with ways in a private party chat on how to synchronize shitposts and shit up the thread.

Feels good being 'insufferable cunts' in my honest opinion.

Webm related, we planned this a month ago.
>>
>>123388582
How long did that take to line up?
>>
File: godot.gif (119KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
godot.gif
119KB, 256x192px
>>123388580
>>
>>123388582
>people have this much autism

I hope Russia nukes you too faggot
>>
>>123388582
High fives and duo dance take way too much effort to sync up. Bungie were so lazy they couldn't even make the emotes hang until the other person activates theirs like in TF2.
>>
>>123388582
>GIMME DAP
>AWWWWWWW YEEEEEEAH
>>
http://strawpoll.me/6041013/

Don't forget to vote /dg/
>>
>>123388732
Perfect the first time just like our raid completions my man.

>>123388771
Sue me.
>>
>>123388849
Can you stream?
>>
>>123388074
Bwe-pok-ki?
I have no idea how to pronounce that made up word.
>>
File: hiv.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
hiv.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>123388582
Same.
>>
>>123388849
Did it also take you the whole day like NM Oryx????
>>
>>123388847
>35 votes for Zippy being a cumdump
makes sense tbhf you know how closeted those muslims are
>>
>>123388074
At least you admit liking traps is gay.
>>
>>123388989
I've voted about 20 times on my phone desu. I do it every time I remember or see the poll.
>>
tfw had to blacklist more people after that raid
>>
>>123389192
Fuck off SpectrumWolf.
>>
File: 1440610885314.gif (405KB, 722x720px) Image search: [Google]
1440610885314.gif
405KB, 722x720px
>>123388923
>hiv
>yfw zippy and jared are breeders
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 673x324px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 673x324px
>>123389192
Why. Why do you hate me. You didn't even post a face. You didn't even post something to picture a feeling. Why.

Please I was just about to go to sleep too.
>>
File: 1447217220856.jpg (9KB, 200x215px) Image search: [Google]
1447217220856.jpg
9KB, 200x215px
>>123389353
>3pm
>sleep
>>
File: Zippys internally.jpg (13KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
Zippys internally.jpg
13KB, 224x225px
>>123389353
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 407x361px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 407x361px
>>123389416
>he doesn't work night shift for extra pay

How else do you wsnt me to pay for my vidya?
>>
A serious question for /dg/. And not serious in "Is Isabella a cumdump for Alpha Team?" or "Does Turn fuck Bv's brains out while they run strikes?"

No my friends, this is about well... friends. The people you play destiny with in fact. Are they non-/dg/ friends? Family perhaps? Chums from /dg/? Your significant other? I would strawpoll it, but I would rather hear from the people of /dg/. It's a neat topic to me, who you all play with - is it just pubs and randos, or do you have people you actually take the effort to give your best for, to revive even when it puts you in danger.
>>
>>123388961
No my man, syncing up emotes is nothing compared to a raid, it only took us 6 (SIX) hours.

>>123388919
Yes, don will be streaming too. There's a chance I'll be streaming from 4 peoples PoV though.
>>
>>123389314
>yfw you like penis in the ass
>>
>>123389613

>don stream
why?
>>
>>123389598
One of my best friends plays Destiny now and then when he isn't dying from work. Knew each other through high school and college.
>>
>>123389618
>projecting
>>
>>123389598
I have 2 chums from dg and we do everything together. We btfo pretty much any content we set our minds to and even when we fuck around we are amost unstoppable. Feels gud man
>>
>>123389598
As far as Destiny goes, the only people I enjoy playing with enough to call friends are from /dg/. IRL only like 2 people I know own PS4s and I don't like them anymore.

The only people I enjoy gaming with are from the net. Party games are fine with IRL friends but anything else and they're just not good at the game.
>>
>>123389745
>dying from work
Funny seeing as you're dying from cancer.
>>
>>123389598
Only 1 of my IRL friends still plays Destiny any more, and that's even after playing with you lot.

I've met a lot of good PSN friends here too. It's not just Destiny, you can play anything with them and get excited for new releases together.

You can even meme it up over Bloodborne.
>>
>>123389598
Randoms are my friends. I will rush to revive them on Strikes in the most difficult situations as long as I dont die or they dont deserve the full 30 seconds of time-out for being retarded. Were all in this game together regardless who or what gamemode youre playing.

Anyone who wants to play with me is my friend but I usually play alone, I enjoy listenin to music while I grind out pve. I do enjoy Raiding and Strike runs with people too. I have a friends list with some people but none of my IRL friends got into Destiny so I enjoy hangin out here.
>>
>>123389708
Because he want's to? Why does it matter I'll be streaming anyway if you don't like someone else streaming don't watch it.
>>
>>123389598
It ate my last part of the post, which was my own choices and friends. Herp.

I play with my younger brother, one of his friends, the occasional folks from /dg/ and my wonderful significant other, who tends to Sherpa me whenever I do terribly. (Read, all the time.) It's very comfortable to play with these people.

>>123389745
Thank you for replying Apple, glad to see you have someone close that you play Destiny with!

>>123389816
That sounds like fun, friend Anon. I wish you and your friends the best of luck.

>>123389851
Understandable, and I wish you fun and success.
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 480x480px
>>123389598

My husband and I regularly play Destiny.
>>
File: ve4.jpg (241KB, 1600x1021px) Image search: [Google]
ve4.jpg
241KB, 1600x1021px
>>123389598
None of my RL friends play Destiny.

I've met some great people from /dg/ though, we've even played Halo together every once in a while. Still always entertaining to do old raids with you guys for nostalgia and fun!
>>
>>123390508

dat ass tho
>>
>>123390641
We all know you and Mister Turn are an item Bv. Admit it, since you play with him all the time.
>>
>>123389598

my best irl friend used to play and we played all the time but he doesnt play ps4 anymore. : (
>>
>>123389598
I play mainly with my younger brother. We're both pretty good at the game and we work incredibly well together, and so apart from raids it's just us together. Feels pretty good

>tfw brother has full IB gear for titan
>tfw i have full new monarchy gear for titan
>tfw deus vult

too good
>>
>>123389613
>There's a chance I'll be streaming from 4 peoples PoV though.
Disregard that it's not reliable enough and way too fucky.
>>
>>123390148
So it seems, Don. No idea about the latter point, but I am glad you have met a lot of neat people here!

>>123390198
You seem like a pretty cool person, friend Anon. I tend to try to do the same. Alpha Lupi is one of my most used bits of Gunslinger gear. Not a lot feels better than saving a downed player, or taking a shot for a teammate.

>>123390641
That's really neat, Bv! Wishing you and your friends the best in your current and feature endeavors!

>>123390791
Aww, sorry to hear that, friend Cherry.

>>123390865
I know that feeling, friend Anon. Aside from the fact that my brother is superior in game to me, aside from gear and experience. DEUS VULT, KNIGHTS OF LIGHT!
>>
>>123391214
Stop being such a faggot, anon
>>
>>123372591

I used to have one with Counterbalance and Rifled Barrel. Recoil is essentially vertical with minor deviations to the left. Nails the head rather easily, and tore up Rumble rather regularly. RB can let it work at longer ranges, but the lower impact can make it a bit meh sometimes. However it does lend to aggressive shooting and flanking.

Solid 7.5-8/10
>>
>>123390778
>People still don't know that Bv is mine
kek
>>
>>123382475
>>123382742
>single orb shittiers btfo
Let's be realistic, chances are single orb will still work. It'll probably be something like "multiple orbs in one run increase damage", but the damage increase will be something like 1.05 or 1.1. This is bungie we're talking about.
>>
File: Destiny_20151125114710.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Destiny_20151125114710.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
I foresee fire. Fire and screams.
>>
>>123391214
"Peudo nice" posts piss me off almost as much as gayposting.
Stop with this "friend anon" shit. I'm not your friend.
>>
>>123389598
Only played with someone from /dg/ once.

>going for late night trials run
>look on 4chan after several lfg disappointments
>see someone looking for trials or banner
>get in fireteam
>lasts about 30 seconds before they were invited for a raid
>seemed like a good enough guy

usually have plenty of friends on but it was like 3am and I couldn't sleep. Guess it could've gone better, but like I said normal enough encounter
>>
File: 1409013060030.png (140KB, 277x324px) Image search: [Google]
1409013060030.png
140KB, 277x324px
>50.128% Alpha Team
>49.872% Bravo Team

So basically the idiots who use "we got the bad spawn" as their reason for losing are full of shit?
>>
>>123391891
I foresee ass pain. Ass pain and shattered dreams.

what a shit launcher
>>
>>123392204
Basically it means there is nothing Alpha team can't do.
>>
File: k-d-light.jpg (54KB, 551x465px) Image search: [Google]
k-d-light.jpg
54KB, 551x465px
But Bungie, low light players die a lot because they're new to the game and inexperienced, not because they're undergeared.
>>
>>123392362
They can not get worlds first!
>>
>>123392204
Honestly I think it's probably a placebo thing of, wow we're alpha team, alpha is better right?
>>
>>123392352
It has heavy payload.

If it had grenades and horseshoes as the third perk it would be the perfect suicide launcher.
>>
>>123392371
I'd argue otherwise as people who play this game excessively with have a lot more Legendary/Exotic items and they absolutely shit on Rare/Normal gear purely through fire rate and magazine size alone.
>>
>>123392204
They only watched it for Trials, so completely ignoring shit like Control on Firebase Delphi.
>>
>>123392508
Still, it's not their light level.
>>
>>123392462
You're on an irrelevant console fuck off
>>
>>123392371
Was there ever a question that gear doesn't matter? It does. Better gear gives you an advantage. But it's not a stupid ridiculous insurmountable skill gap of an advantage.
>>
File: 1426979434448.jpg (48KB, 798x809px) Image search: [Google]
1426979434448.jpg
48KB, 798x809px
>Next week, we’ll be chatting with Sage about Titan ups and downs in December.

GET FUCKING HYPED YOU FAGGOTS
>>
>>123392462
Savage af
>>
>>123392629
I have both consoles, friendo.
>>
>>123392487
I don't know man. The way they treated launchers this expansion the greater majority of what we have access to pales in comparison to the y1 launchers.

Outside of the vertigo, JLB, and truth most rocket launchers don't seem viable. Tormods bellows base stats just leave a ton to be desired imo
>>
>>123392787
PFahahahahahahahahahhahaha incoming huge nerf, enjoy hammers while you can folks because its going to be the worst subclass in the game within a month. DR will be nerfed, less hammers, cauterize nerf, and probably less time in super also.
>>
>>123392898
Are you talking PvE or PvP?

Truth or Truth-like launchers are really the only acceptable ones in PvP, but in PvE I think they're plenty viable. They're meant for mass destruction over a specific area, so if you use them for groups of enemies they're awesome.
>>
>>123392961
I hope they rebalance all of the classes, not just Sunbreaker.

Please give Sunsinger a healing ability and please make Bladedancer not shit.
>>
>>123390508
BRUH
>>
>>123393032
Go back to erping with Isabella, m8. You two will always be best OTP. Zippo X Orwell <3
>>
>>123393032
Level 20 Strike Playlist and Patrol family, good to go.
>>
>>123393193

yes?
>>
File: selfie.jpg (60KB, 567x567px) Image search: [Google]
selfie.jpg
60KB, 567x567px
any xboners wanta kill hm oryx or do sumthing

#dgElite #betterthenps4 #bestMemes #TitanTrump #noshitskins #6hourslmao
>>
>>123393018
PvP. 95% of my activities in destiny are pvp related even though crucible is broken. I'd rather fuck pubbies than run pve activities that I know llke the back of my hand

Really I like the way the heavy meta has seemingly evened out between launchers and MGs for normal crucible. The truth seems like its the only thing I see anymore in elimination arenas though which makes sense
>>
>>123393141
dude,

>Bungie
>capable of anything except ridiculous buffs and nerfs that leave the nerfed item never used until a further buff restores its old abilities

They have no idea how to balance this game and it really shows.
>>
>>123391768
literally who are you
>>
>>123393528
Nah that doesn't apply to everything. Some guns get nerfed and are still good, like Mythoclast was.
>>
File: refugees white house.jpg (759KB, 2780x2151px) Image search: [Google]
refugees white house.jpg
759KB, 2780x2151px
Anyone on PS4 up for helping me do The Sunless Cell strike for the Arc Exotic Sword?

Awesomeness-x
>>
>>123393458
I would not mind that. My Hunter is a 300ish level, but I could probably do stuff up to Oryx.
>>
>>123393674
Trust me, they're going to nerf sunbreaker into the fucking dirt and it will literally be useless. I can see the future dude.
>>
>>123393032
Just play the game, I get one every match
>>
>>123393770
Nope, won't happen. Because Sunbreaker is fundamentall broken. You can nerf the damage reduction, the length, whatever. But none of that will change the fact that it's a mobile super in which you get to toss multiple AoEs, which is what makes it so powerful. It is an Arc Blade that can throw miniature Nova Bombs. No amount of tweaking will change that. And there's also the fact that the subclass tree is filled with more devastatingly powerful perks than any other subclass.
>>
>>123393032
Kill yourself fagtron
>>
>>123393684

Is Kazuto coming?
>>
>>123394118
Nice meme
>>
File: 1kys.jpg (69KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1kys.jpg
69KB, 1024x576px
My current sniper is a 1000 YS with Eye of the Storm and Unflinching.

Should I stick with that one or use this one? With this one, should I use injection mold or skip rounds?
>>
>>123394234

you should shard both my man
>>
File: Destiny_20151125114938.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Destiny_20151125114938.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
You have TEN SECONDS to post your character.
>>
>>123394291
I know they suck but they all I got senpai :(
>>
>>123394051
Dude, they're going to take away its damage reduction, and lower the amount of hammers thrown. Would you still think it was OP if they only got 2 hammers? Because that is a realistic possibility. Bungie's reactionary nerfs are hilarious hilarious stuff. Don't think they won't change subclass nodes too, they can and will.
>>
>>123394234

Drakon with ELO and Rapid Fire is the way to go, imo.
>>
File: tennis ball bird.gif (496KB, 499x281px) Image search: [Google]
tennis ball bird.gif
496KB, 499x281px
>>123393684
/dg/ pls

I do not wanna do this with randoms.
>>
>>123394371
I feel like Health regen gets slashed or amount of HammerTime gets nerfed. One or the other. I guarantee it will not be much but enough.
>>
>>123394584
Ugh, I'll help gimme a second.
>>
File: 1kys.jpg (200KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1kys.jpg
200KB, 1920x1080px
>>123394234
Posting my 1kys with best scope Tacsys-SLH15
>>
>>123394538
Oh I get it. Is that some weapon from call of duty? What a clever shit post. GG no re
>>
>>123394081
He only posts here because people here give him attention and respond seriously, whereas the four people in /codg/ and /hg/ tell him to fuck off.

Check out /codg/ and half the thread is just that. He doesn't even discuss CoD in its own thread kek.
>>
File: Destiny_20140918172340.jpg (555KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Destiny_20140918172340.jpg
555KB, 1920x1080px
>>123394584
>>123393684
I'll help.
>>
>>123394626
I think fixing the duration would be the easiest and safest fix that won't piss too many people off. Cut the time by a third and it won't cause anywhere near as much havoc as it does now.
>>
>>123395138
While I agree the super needs to be hit, the neutral game for Sunbreakers needs to be upped. Pretty much everything is focused on the super aside from Simmering Flames, which still relies on having a super and choosing not to use it, which is braindead stupid.
>>
>>123393770
Even if they nerf them suitably arc armor twilight garrisons will give strikers that touch of utility to to make them a strong contender for new dominant titan offensive subclassmaybe imo.

>shoulder charge
>effective evasive movement+titan skate
>hard counter to most supers

I just wish lightning grenades wern't quite so finnicky on surfaces but they're still really good grenades
>>
>>123395521
It's weaker than other classes, sure, but I don't think it's that bad. Fusion grenades + Arma allows for grenade spam, a strong melee, Titan skating and both specials being able to cause healing via cauterise makes it pretty powerful. It doesn't have any amazing tools, like a bolt grenade, but nothing is that bad either.

In all honesty, I'd say their neutral game is still a lot better than a Defender Titan's and apart from lightning grenades, as good as Strikers.
>>
So for Armsday my Thesan can have a roll of Flash HS4 sights, army of one, braced frame/accelerated coils and underdog/danger close. This a good get?
>>
>>123396295
No. Rangefinder or Hip Fire is a must and you want some boost to Range or Stability without reducing the other.
>>
>yfw Awesomness says shoot Alak-Hul in his headpucci
>>
>>123394810
Don't respond to him.
>>
room for 2 for NF. At alak-zippy100012-hul l3ean5
>>
>standing around in tower doing things irl
>get back to desk
>someone dancing with me
>wave to be polite
>friends request

For what purpose?
>>
File: image.jpg (153KB, 870x1110px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153KB, 870x1110px
>When you solo queue into Heroic strikes and get paired with /dg/
>>
>>123397204
that's why you don't wave. Fucking aspie loners think any response is a sign that you want to start a friendship.
>>
>>123397150

Thats racist
>>
You know I was kind of thinking that the shotgun nerf that's coming is too drastic and won't really fix the problems of there being too much special ammo in crucible but holy shit after literally dying back to back to back to invisible blade dancers shotgunning me in the back while I'm fighting someone else I really can't wait for it. I'm so tired of seeing invis blade dancers and stormcallers and their stupid shotgun melee combo getting retarded long range kills. And what compounds my frustration is that if its a matter of primaries I out gun these assholes 8/10 times and I don't even use the meme pulses like hawksaw or red death. Shotguns and special weapons in general need to be completely overhauled in Crucible. That's what is the most cancerous and causing the most imbalance in the game.
>>
File: legs.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
legs.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>123394336
>>
>>123397204
>standing around tower
>often receive messages asking to do raids
>standing around reef
>often recieve messages asking to do trials

I'd say the purpose is that people are too lazy to lfg and too shit to actually attract friends that are decent
>>
>a fireteam of 5 sunbreakers in 6v6 classic trying to pubstomp
>trying
kek
>>
>>123397484
>stormcallers and their stupid shotgun melee combo getting retarded long range kills.
Not going to lie, I feel guilty as fuck when I try to melee at retard ranges at times because I know that Stormcaller melees are bullshit.

That said, it's dozens of times easier to skate towards somebody as a Titan and blasting them with a shotgun as you fly by.
>>
File: TitanStuff.jpg (462KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
TitanStuff.jpg
462KB, 1920x1080px
>>123394336
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 455x481px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 455x481px
>>123397337
>when your waifu is a lesbian
>>
File: steve o kek.jpg (28KB, 453x453px) Image search: [Google]
steve o kek.jpg
28KB, 453x453px
>>123396571
I kek'd

Apple what have you started.
>>
>>123397916
I see that as well but from my experience its mostly invis blade dancers and stormcallers that still just use shotguns
>>
>>123397672
Bv's Hunter is cute. CUTE!
>>
File: image.jpg (75KB, 428x475px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 428x475px
>>123398108

>yfw Awesomness says shoot Atheon in his stomatchpucci
>>
>>123397916
you can shotgun skate as a warlock pretty easily too. Better yet, you can blink shotgun
>>
File: 105941371.jpg (87KB, 382x360px) Image search: [Google]
105941371.jpg
87KB, 382x360px
>just got my first richochet double kill with Sleeper
>>
>>123398404
>yfw Awesomness says dps crota's shieldpucci
>>
File: Destiny_20151125184315.jpg (312KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Destiny_20151125184315.jpg
312KB, 1920x1080px
>>123381006
It's a pretty good roll for crucible, too.
>>
>>123398719
>rift
Doesn't count
>>
>>123398434
Not really a fan of blink-shotgun. Skating as a warlock still isn't as fast or efficient as a Titan. If I jump shotgun as a Warlock, I'm jumping at them for the kill, as a Titan I can skate over or to the side of them and 180 shotty them as I fly-by.
>>
>>123398434
>iron wreath or chaperone
>tap and melee with claws of ahamkara

fuck 6v6 I'll be as cancerous as I want. When I really want to be an asshole the party crasher comes out
>>
>>123398704

>yfw Awesomness says shoot the vex in their corepucci
>>
File: image.jpg (185KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
185KB, 1920x1080px
>this fucking gun
The auto rifle buff cant come soon enough
>>
File: keksimus maximus.png (280KB, 596x628px) Image search: [Google]
keksimus maximus.png
280KB, 596x628px
>>123398404
>>123398704
>>
>>123398892
holy shit

---

fuck you dragon desu nii nii I KNOW, I KNOW I'VE LET YOU DOWN
>>
>>123398892
HiCal rounds are so fucking gooood. GODDAMN.
>>
>>123399036
>good
You mean broken
>>
File: image.png (909KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
909KB, 2560x1440px
>>123398101
>tfw
>>
>threw a void spike grenade on the spinny thing in the middle of anamoly
>killed a guy trying to camp with a shotgun around the corner
Some how despite how shit this game is it makes me fall in love with it again.
>>
>Primary Legendary Engrams cost 135 Marks

Fucks sake Bungie.
>>
>>123398889

>yfw Awesomeness says shoot the servitor in her eyepucci
>>
>>123378504
the unflinching roll is pretty good though senpai desu
>>
File: 20151125140131.jpg (419KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20151125140131.jpg
419KB, 1920x1080px
>>123394336
>>
File: Untitled.png (888KB, 1317x870px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
888KB, 1317x870px
Hey guys, is this cloak any good?
>>
>>123399585

best cosmetic looking one for hunter yes. Mix it with the FWC shader and you got yourself a mini taniks
>>
>>123399585
No, you should shard it immediately until I have one.
>>
>failing to capture golgoroth's gaze puts one on the totem
>you have 6 tries with no deaths to kill golgoroth at 320
whoop dee doo

I sincerely hope it's not as simple as that and that challenge mode is actually challenging, but bungie's track record has me hesitant.
>>
File: image.jpg (130KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130KB, 1920x1080px
>>123399732

>he didn't farm the easiest Taniks last week

more like donthyDUMB LOL
>>
>>123399732
>run 3 night falls
>get 2 cloaks
>...
>>
File: 563295365.jpg (91KB, 600x499px) Image search: [Google]
563295365.jpg
91KB, 600x499px
>>123399942
I didn't play last week.
>>
>>123400153
like I said

more like donthyDUMB LOL
>>
>>123399490
Lookin the part.
What arms are those?
>>
File: cloak(1).webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cloak(1).webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>123399732
>>
>>123400350
WHY ISN"T THAT BALL ON YOUR HEAD.
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOING!
>>
>>123399732
Was lucky enough to get one of them in the first hour of dedicated farming for it.
>>
File: 20151125141345.jpg (418KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20151125141345.jpg
418KB, 1920x1080px
>>123400325
FWC arms
>>
Anybody want to do the Nightfall?
>>
>>123399387
I basically know what you mean, they should be cheaper since the gun and its light are random, but if they were any cheaper there would be no reason to buy vendor legendaries. Kinky situation.
>>
Just so you know, I wasn't actually party leader so don't even think of shitposting against me la'.
>>
>>123401029
Not him but I think it's a ridiculous economy because it results in a situation where 9 times out of ten you will instantly shard whatever you get, effectively losing 132 marks.
>>
>>123400912
Yesss.
>>
File: 1413373949889.gif (580KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1413373949889.gif
580KB, 480x360px
>>123400319
Wow fuck off Swole, your memes are not good enough.

>>123400049
>>123400350
>>123400490
Stop triggering me.
>>
>>123401187

why didn't you tell us you was streaming
>>
>>123401281
Nothing gets past you lot does it? I was only testing something.
>>
File: Destiny_20151125192249.jpg (255KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Destiny_20151125192249.jpg
255KB, 1920x1080px
>>123398782
Is Rumble okay?
>>
File: space magic 1.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
space magic 1.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>123400484
Because it's more fun this way.
>>
File: Screenshot-Original.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot-Original.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
this is one dank ass role, maybe even god tier
>>
>>123401441
I think it's cute when shitters try to show off.
>>
>>123401854
I never said I'm not a shitter. I just said the handcannon is good, with proof that you can do well with it.
>>
File: CLb3mhJWEAAQGXX.jpg-orig.jpg (117KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
CLb3mhJWEAAQGXX.jpg-orig.jpg
117KB, 1920x1080px
>>123401642
H E R E S Y
>>
>>123401187
Yeah it cool I expected it to happen sooner desu
>>
Raid pls. I never beat Oryx on HM.
>>
File: heresy.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
heresy.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>123402036
It's worth being a heretic to be able float in mid-air.
>>
Are they trying to divert people off AR or something? That test AR is total dogshit tier bad, worse than imprecation while 8 impacts are pretty much the best AR in the game
>>
Can i even get shingen/hushwind now somehow? I kinda miss those just for pure noslalgy value
>>
File: 1448145534620.png (10KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1448145534620.png
10KB, 500x500px
>tfw no big and strong titan bf to give me headpats and call me a good girl
>>
>>123401974
so pretty much a shitter showing off, got it.
>>
>>123402759
londonnnn
>>
>>123402754
No, they're gone.
>>
File: 1446792080602.png (150KB, 459x462px) Image search: [Google]
1446792080602.png
150KB, 459x462px
>>123402852
Take that stick out of your ass.
>>
>>123403140
wow thanks bunghole
>>
>>123401757
That's on point, love the one I have it just hits so hard. If you notice, the bursts shoot 4 bullets instead of the usual 3 which is cool.
>>
>>123402754
I miss my green focused fire Cydonia. I have a Suros ari-45 with better stats, mag size and focused fire but it's just not the same.
>>
>tfw no /dg/ stream
>>
>>123403150
>gets called out
>can't handle the banter
now you should understand why you shouldn't try to brag.
>>
File: image.jpg (94KB, 626x754px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94KB, 626x754px
>>123402759
>>
>>123380973
please dear god let there be more pics.
>>
>>123403135

orlando florida unfortunately ; h;
>>
>>123403325
zippy is streaming
>>
>>123403325
>tfw no ozy to show off his fusion rifle skills
>tfw no zippy to show off his legendary raiding skills
>tfw no apple stream so all the trap posters will trap post there and not shit post the general
>>
>>123403526
you should meet up with bv and do cute trap stuff together
>>
>>123403373
I don't think you understand what banter is.
>>
>>123403703
clearly you don't
>>
File: Space.jpg (17KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
Space.jpg
17KB, 256x192px
>>123403325
>>
Any boners want to do HM KF?
I haven't gotten to beat the Warpriest, and i want that chestpiece.
>>
>>123403831
Nah, I'm pretty sure I do.
>>
>>123381006
Damn man, that's actually a really chill roll.
>>
>>123403538
Uh, no I'm not.
>>
>one of the King’s Fall bosses will offer their challenge each week.
wow more shitty timegates
>but apologies in advance to those that run the single-pool strat for Golgoroth
so pretty much confirmed to kill the fag without losing the gaze
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 640x474px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 640x474px
>>123404641
>yfw Golgoroth gives only an emblem for beating his challenge
>>
>>123404641
Or maybe dif pool each time idk tbqh
>>
File: chestpucci.jpg (215KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
chestpucci.jpg
215KB, 1920x1080px
>>123394336
sorry 11 seconds
>>
how retarded does someone have to be to not run melting point on sunbreaker for pve?
>>
>>123405250
The fuck is it with these heinously ugly characters?
>>
>>123405250
Fucking lol'd. That is THE ugliest character I've seen posted in /dg/
>>
>>123405276
>getting that close to big guys
>>123405361
m8 you can't talk; that female char you have is horrifying
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 543x377px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 543x377px
>>123405250
What the fuck am I looking at?
>>
>>123405361
>heinously

damn man, dated yourself using that word
>>
>>123405534
UU
UU
>>
>>123405250
Looks like harley quinn if she was on Mkat
>>
>>123405578
read a fucking book once in a while
>>
>>123405250
what the actual fuck
>>
File: saved.jpg (143KB, 582x1080px) Image search: [Google]
saved.jpg
143KB, 582x1080px
>>123405534
I have 2 so, yeah. They actually look like people, not terribly misinterpreted bubble gum anime culture trash. That should clue you into what kind of people Bungie want in their game.

Keep watching your mangas, shitbags.
>>
>>123405250
Yoooooooo
What is that?!!
>>
>>123405250
Joff please
>>
>>123405918
Your character looks old and busted like you stop trying to role play as a female
>>
File: Destiny_20141030002315.jpg (157KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Destiny_20141030002315.jpg
157KB, 1920x1080px
>>123394336
>>
is the game more fun when you reach max level?
>>
File: disgusted jew.jpg (79KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
disgusted jew.jpg
79KB, 960x720px
>>123405918
>that img
yep that's the char I'm talking about
that face
>>
question to any /dg/er with battlefront

is it any good?
>>
>>123406123
Is he a quadroon?
>>
File: image.jpg (228KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
228KB, 1920x1080px
>>123394336
:^)
>>
>>123401247
Considering you need 90 to buy shit from Iron Banner but fucking 150 for all the Vendor shit, Engrams should all be a static number of Marks. Should just go with the Iron Banner price, all Legendary Engrams are 90 marks considering you will just dismantle 90% of what you get anyway.
>>
>>123406236
Well i tried to make him as le space mahreen as possible and it kinda didn't worked but who cares. last time i posted him here he was called a "gay shepard" and i fucking lold a lot
>>
So I'm at work right now, are there any good weapons to order on this Armsday?
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 450x239px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 450x239px
>>123406202
Depends. Are you a graphics guy? Then you'll love the atmosphere.

Gameplay seems good. Grenade spam is common. Speeder bikes on Endor makes me diamond.

Content-wise? Not a whole lot right now.

>pic related Sandtroopers are bae
>>
>>123406498
>he was called a "gay shepard"
kek
>>
File: not bad.jpg (224KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
not bad.jpg
224KB, 1920x1080px
>>123406094
LOL tell that to a good chunk of the thread my man. A few even LARP as females in real life (IRL).
>>123406192
I've played it. It's really fun. I think I'm gonna buy it if it goes on sale this week or if there's a deal like a BOGO. Reviews kinda skewer it because it's not muh nostalgia, and "they removed stuff that existed in 2001!" Torres actually almost killed himself again because of this.
>>123406192
I'm not here to please the anime crowd. Had what you would call 'normies' tell me my char is a qt. Opinion discarded.
>>
>>123406123
looks like the gay guy who works on the Normandy. or the one that gets with the robot
>>
>>123405896
'00 Honda Accord and '15 Honda Fit
>>
>>123406123
'014 Mazda3
>>
>>123406813
holy shit i drive a 2000 honda accord too, noice
>>
>>123405896
'06 Mazda6S
>>
>>123406925
>>123405896
Meant to post to this, lemmo
>>
>>123405896
06 jetta
>>
>>123405896
your mum
>>
>>123405896
'93 Chevy 1500 W/T

>>123406161
It gets less fun to be honest.
>>
File: 87451525.png (2MB, 3165x4000px) Image search: [Google]
87451525.png
2MB, 3165x4000px
>>123405896
Flying Nimbus.
>>
File: 1440600673072.jpg (285KB, 826x630px) Image search: [Google]
1440600673072.jpg
285KB, 826x630px
>>123405896

The bus.

I'm terrified of driving. I don't even have my liscense and I probably never will.
>>
>>123405896
2005 Chevy Cavalier
>>
File: 1326600751260.jpg (62KB, 333x315px) Image search: [Google]
1326600751260.jpg
62KB, 333x315px
>On that endless grind for strike gear
>Finally get my first strike drop
>Tread Upon Stars

I really thought it was the Maulers. I died a little inside.
>>
What if Destiny gave us something new every week. And I dont mean a weekly update that promises new raid stuff in the future and shows off Youtube videos of people playing the game.

>Tangible new PvE quests each week
>Completely new Crucible Test mode, a test area each week for new modes we could vote in each week
>Double Patrol rep for one planet per week

Yes, the idea is basically timegating but its good timegating when you can expect new things each week like the Nightfall update or IB one week or Trials on Friday. These activities are all timegates too but theyre ones that actually breathe fresh life into the game each week. I had hopes that Year 2 brought the possibility we could get a ton of new content enough to last us to the end of the year or even longer..

Bungie goes time is money young Guardians. Why give you Quests each week when we can sell you more down the road! And it sucks because Destiny is one of those games that's capable of being Infinite, yes, infinite, but without any in-game content updates yea, it falls short. It also couldnt be infinite because Bungie's business model says they get a better return for their investment to develop new DLC every 3 or 4 months and hope players are happy with that. They dont even leave themselves time to fix what they created, it has to be why they hired a Live Team.
>>
>>123406638
HURF DURF LOOK AT THE LARPERS.

Pretty sure most of them have achieved a hell of a lot more than you have, you creepy fuck. Which janitor did you suck off to have the evidence of you bribing underages into talking dirty to you in exchange for PS4 money cards and DLC removed each and every time it is posted?
>>
>>123405896
A Sparrow
>>
File: you are a pussy.jpg (88KB, 500x683px) Image search: [Google]
you are a pussy.jpg
88KB, 500x683px
>>123407535
>terrified of driving
>>
Bungie really needs to patch in a way to edit your character's appearance. Games were fucking doing this in 7th gen.
>>
>>123407650
The game will still be ded, it needs the complete and massive rework to be good or better even two separate editions or gamemodes
>>
>>123405896
your mum
>>
>>123405918
Looks fitting for the setting, to be entirely honest.

Generally humans in these types of genres have this hardened pornstar look about them and that's exactly how I'd imagine somebody. Awoken can get away with being qt, because they're effectively spave elves.
>>
>>123406638
>hating on traps
y
>>
>>123408036
>Generally humans in these types of genres have this hardened pornstar look about them

I think you just watch too much porn.
>>
>>123407971
Waiting for a premium item to change up your appearance a la FFXIV.

Also patiently awaiting the eventual implementation of some type of pet/companion.
>>
>>123408180
Only watch amateur porn with qt3.14 girls next door, m8. I imagine a porn star, that's how I imagine them to look (Jared's character)
>>
>>123408036
If you keep riding his dick like that, Jared might be able to eventually lose his virginity before he hits 40!
>>
>>123408280
>some type of pet/companion.
exists from week 1, called "ghost"
>>
>>123407894
Not him but driving tests are nigh on impossible in my country. The standards are set so high that the pass rate is below 10% for my city and most people either don't do it at all or take multiple tries.

I've been able to drive a car since I was 12, so I'm not particularly concerned. I've just accepted that I'll never get a license, unless I move to a different country.
>>
File: starter pack.jpg (71KB, 635x566px) Image search: [Google]
starter pack.jpg
71KB, 635x566px
>>123406638
She looks like she just came out of a british estate smoking a fag and pushin a pram whilst also pregnant
>>
File: belkaball__771748.png (12KB, 195x213px) Image search: [Google]
belkaball__771748.png
12KB, 195x213px
>>123402398
I wish you were on PS4 so I can kick your teeth in with shoulder charge.
>>
>>123407894
I have anxiety issues and while I have a drivers license, I am unable to drive because my doctor is worried I will have a panic attack while I drive. I feel bad for that anon, driving can often be a life and death experience.
>>
>>123408379
I don't think Jared has a dick desu.
>>
>>123405896

My wife.
>>
File: 1405658813947.jpg (44KB, 712x528px) Image search: [Google]
1405658813947.jpg
44KB, 712x528px
Does anyone even raid anymore?
>>
>>123408640
hawt
>>
>>123408584
>>123408379

I've said it time and time again, Jared would make an incredibly handsome gay man.

but as a straight guy he just comes off as a creepy weirdo.
>>
Can someone explain Armsday to me? I'm a bit confused. Here's what I'm gathering so far, on Armsday you can place orders with Banshee for Legendary weapons, and the following week you can redeem your order. If you don't redeem your order the next week after you order it, the following week it will have new rolls.

Am I getting this right?
>>
>>123408712
I'm always up for a raid, but no one wants to do a NM KF.
>>
>>123408640
Oh, so you take public transportation too?
>>
>>123408640
Yeah, me too
>>
File: 1438667894845.jpg (275KB, 943x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1438667894845.jpg
275KB, 943x1200px
>>123408849

That's exactly right.

You hold the orders in your gear slots until they get redeemed.
>>
>>123408712
Only autists who want shit like shaders or numbers increased, the raid is dogshit and rewards are too
>>
>>123408962

Yes.
>>
File: 1443924329401.png (116KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1443924329401.png
116KB, 420x420px
>>123405896
Nothing.
I live in New York, literally no point.
>>
>>123409009
>>123408640
crazy
>>
>>123408640
Fuck my bitch based god
>>
File: barbaric.jpg (69KB, 600x709px) Image search: [Google]
barbaric.jpg
69KB, 600x709px
>>123408962
>>
File: dam son.jpg (65KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
dam son.jpg
65KB, 640x640px
>>123408962
kek
>>
>>123409021
Well fucking hell. I ordered all those Pulse Rifles two weeks ago and redeemed them the following week without really knowing about rolls
>>
File: cute.jpg (285KB, 500x547px) Image search: [Google]
cute.jpg
285KB, 500x547px
>>123408640
>>
File: tower_hall.jpg (769KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tower_hall.jpg
769KB, 1920x1080px
Anyone want to do HM KF on PS4?

Requirements:

>310 Light MINIMUM
>Must have a grimoire score of at least 4500
>Have been playing since BEFORE The Dark Below
>Must have completed every raid within 3 days of release
>At least 50 Raid completions combined and 300 public events on Main
>>
>>123409319
Aside from the obvious fact pulses will be nerfed soon the PDX-45 is available again this week which is one of the better pulse rifles.
>>
>>123409554
Do you want a copy of my resumé and the phone number of 3 references as well?
>>
>>123408849
you test guns (do whatever is asked on the weapon) and get gunsmith rep
each level of a rep allows you to order 1 package in the time period from tuesday reset to sunday reset
Maximum ordered packages per character is 3, you still get rank up rewards for every gunsmith level (random weapon off the foundry pool with random perks)
Each package allows you to pick one weapon out of up to 3 choices (rank dependant)
Packages are redeemed via gunsmith, never try to redeem them via inventory or you just lose it
You can leave the package for however long you want, each week the rolls change, rolls are fixed and are the same for everyone so you don't need more than 5 packages
There's a bug where you log in before armsday reset, wait in the tower and then you can pick the new packages and instantly redeem those when you reload into the tower.
>>
>>123405896
2015 kia soul
>>
>>123409554
me
>>
>>123409742
I see you're an overachiever, anon. You're in, congratulations.
>>
>>123408962
SAVAGE AS FUCK
>>
>>123405896
2011 gmc sierra
>>
>>123409069
OZONE PARK
Z
O
N
E

P
A
R
K
>>
anyone wanna play doubles?
>>
File: yew.gif (318KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
yew.gif
318KB, 256x192px
>>123408962
BTFO
>>
>>123408962
https://youtu.be/IpyingiCwV8
>>
>>123405896
Ford Mustang '08
>tfw not a Cobra
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 602x614px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 602x614px
>>123405896
2013 Hyundai Accent in black
>>
hopefully when they bring purifier robes into year 2 in who fucking knows how long the blind effect just activates without fucking self res
>>
>>123405896
2014 ferrari 2013 bmw 2010 tahoe suv
>>
>>123410632
literally femboy: the car
>>
Is it really wrong to hate fucking cars
>>
File: kek.gif (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
kek.gif
1MB, 500x500px
>>123408962
>>
>>123407625
I WANT to like the Maulers but I just can't. The pauldrons are comically huge and the tube going to the gauntlet, while making perfect sense being there, flares my autism for being ugly/ghetto/snag hazard.
Had one, scrapped them because lol Auto Reload, got another one but never use 'em.
>>
>>123411000
No, I love fucking cars, especially ones with feminine penises
>>
>>123411116
What makes a penis feminine
>>
File: image.jpg (121KB, 849x884px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121KB, 849x884px
>>123410930
>not wanting a fuel efficient hatchback 6-speed
>tfw 23 dollars for a full tank of gas
>tfw can zip inbetween other cars on the highway because it's so small
>>
>>123411103
>tfw i literally want those just for collection purposes
>>123411237
memes
>>
>>123411237
ask teacup or bv
>>
Anyone for NF, HM KF, or cru cru?
>>
>>123405896
Ford Tundra because I am not a huge fucking faggot
>>
>>123411281
>>123410632

>not driving a 2015 Hyundai Elantra for maximum fuel efficiency

disappointed family
>>
File: 1436848551785.gif (3MB, 355x201px) Image search: [Google]
1436848551785.gif
3MB, 355x201px
>>123408962
>>
That shit is even worse than general fagposting
>>
File: hey buddy.gif (2MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
hey buddy.gif
2MB, 540x304px
>>123398108
What did I start?!

>>123398404
nice image

>>123367860
tfw comfy posting in the confines of my bedroom with a nice cup of coffee and my stuffies after a nice long drive and empty yikyak feeds. :3c
>>
enji x yellowteacup best otp!
>>
since everyone is talking about cars, someone just hit mine and left a note. What do I do now?
>>
>>123405896
TacklessMirror
>>
>>123411952
You know what's not funny?

Saying goodbye to your old friends because you know you'll never see them again. Even if you replace them with copies, they're not the same ones you went on adventures with.
>>
>>123408405
Nah senpai, I want either something to constantly be fighting with you or just following you (such as Warframe's companions or FFXIV's minions, respectively).

An eventual combat upgrade to ghosts would be neat, though.
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 428x468px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 428x468px
>>123412120

>yfw Awesomeness says shoot that Captain in her armpucci
>>
>>123412146

Get the damage appraised and call them.
>>
File: teacakes.jpg (6KB, 236x157px) Image search: [Google]
teacakes.jpg
6KB, 236x157px
>>123412120
>what did I start

It's two to the chest, one to the head, not all to the x-pucci.
>>
>>123412146
Get in touch.

Better than getting dinged and the fuckers to drive away. Literal cancer.
>>
>enji BTFO by an xboner
I've never had respect for a "man" that let's someone insult their wife like that . he seems like a pussy
>>
File: 1447671758151.gif (382KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1447671758151.gif
382KB, 480x270px
>>123408962
Oh yeah! I'm up for trials this weekend.
>>123412251
no lewd
>>123412289
I still have them ;v;
>>
>>123412425
do I call their insurance? call them?
>>
>>123412319
>they cannot even into plain old NPC in combat zones
never happening
>>
>>123412484
You seem pretty cool Tackless, want to do Strikes or something?
>>
Nightfall anyone?
>>
>>123412550

How are you this fucking stupid? I don't even own a car and I know this shit.

They're obviously willing to cooperate if they left a note. Tell them how much the damage costs, show them proof in the form of a receipt from the mechanic, have them pay you, thank them, and go on with your life.

You literally got this shit on easy mode.
>>
File: 1446158229856.jpg (109KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1446158229856.jpg
109KB, 1280x720px
>>123412595
I would, but I'm heading home for turkey day. When I get there sure. Might be loud though, since the family will be there.
>>
>>123412428

? But I don't have a wife. People just talk a lot. I do have a husband though.
>>
>>123412820
That is fine. Be safe and catch you later, friend.
>>
>>123412550
You open a claim with your insurance and give them his information. Call him and tell him you opened a claim. His insurance will call you and ask you some questions. From there his insurance will direct you to a place to get a appraisal. Sometimes they do the appraisal and the repairs on the same day. You might get a rental car for a week.
>>
>>123412820
That sounds pretty fun, wouldn't mind running a few strikes tomorrow if I have some time.

Then again, cooking and baking so I'll probably be really busy.
>>
>>123413087
What are you making?
>>
>>123413087
Ayo bv lemme stick my turkey baster in your turkey real quick no homo
>>
File: k-onbd0159.jpg (231KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
k-onbd0159.jpg
231KB, 1920x1080px
>>123412484
And think of all the new friends and adventures that could have been. Instead you hold on to relics of the past.
>>
did they patch the glitch at the warsat for rasputin?
>>
File: Early_traveler_designs.jpg (156KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Early_traveler_designs.jpg
156KB, 1280x720px
>>123413323
Nearly everything that involves baking. So, several pies of the pecan, sweet potato and pumpkin variety, cookies, several types of casseroles, macaroni and cheese, and probably other things I'm forgetting.

I made some of the stuff preemptively today but am going to be up pretty much all of tomorrow baking.
>>
Anyone for NF, HM KF, or cru cru?
>>
What is the most skillful crucible loadout?
>>
>>123413839
Scout Rifles, Fusion Rifles, and Swords
>>
>>123412941
Don't respond to me imposter damage control for him all you want enji got wrecked by the xboners
>>
>>123413774
Yeah I'll go
>>
>solo queue in doubles
literally worse than trying to get rumble grimoire
>>
>>123413839
Shoulder charge plan c titan.
>>
>>123367860
is it just me or is the jade rabbit OP as fuck in crucible?

it's getting nerfed right
>>
>>123413757

did you invite all /dg/ traps and their daddies to dinner? take care that kazuto and awesomeness dont have sex on your dinner table and that mister turn and smoky dont fight over you, also keep ytc and cherry from sucking everyones dick please
>>
>>123414075
Rumble is easy
>>
>>123414346
Fuck off Andy
>>
>>123413774
could do a HM and or NF
>>
>>123414346
>yfw you will never be invited
>>
>>123414075
>not crushing the enemy with your random friend

Solo doubles is fun m8 better than Skirms imo.
>>
File: 1434060220829.jpg (82KB, 504x502px) Image search: [Google]
1434060220829.jpg
82KB, 504x502px
>>123414346
jesus christ please fuck off
>>
>>123414005
Swords take no skill, if were talking heavy weapons the only skillful one is the field test rocket launcher this week. That is only because it is so fucking shit.
>>
>>123414564
>Solo doubles
tfw no inferno doubles
that shit was so dank
>>
>>123413774
I'm up for a hm once this cake comes out of the oven.
>>
>>123414346
I'm too tired for this.
>>
>>123414320
It's never getting nerfed. High impact scouts are more balanced than 90% of guns in this game.
>>
>>123414320
No, it only feels like it because "exclusive exotic zomg must be gud".
>>
>>123414479
>>123414694
LF3M for HM KF
>>
>>123389598
some guys that asked for my help with POE via messaging me on psn

they're kiwi
>>
>>123414320
PREPARE Your anuses for the zhalo rap soon
>>
Nightfall anyone?
>>
Characteristics of the Narcissist.
Who does this remind you of? :^)

>Self-centered. His needs are paramount.
>No remorse for mistakes or misdeeds.
>Does not care about the consequences of his actions.
>Projects faults on to others. High blaming behavior; never his fault.
>Insensitive to needs and feelings of others.
>Has a good front (persona) to impress and exploit others.
>Low stress tolerance. Easy to anger and rage.
>Rationalizes easily. Twists conversation to his gain at other’s expense. If trapped, keeps talking, changes the subject or gets angry.
>Pathological lying.
>Tremendous need to control situations, conversations, others.
>Often perceived as caring and understanding and uses this to manipulate.
>Angry, mercurial, moods.
>Conversation controller. Must have the first and last word.
>Likes annoying others. Likes to create chaos and disrupt for no reason.
>Moody – switches from nice guy to anger without much provocation.
>Grandiose. Convinced he knows more than others and is correct in all he does.
>Lacks ability to see how he comes across to others. Defensive when confronted with his behavior. Never his fault.
>Can get emotional, tearful. This is about show or frustration rather than sorrow.
>Needs threats, intimidations to keep others close to him.
>Highly contradictory.
>Convincing. Must convince people to side with him.
>Hides his real self. Always “on”
>Kind only if he’s getting from you what he wants.
>He has to be right. He has to win. He has to look good.
>He announces, not discusses. He tells, not asks.
>Does not discuss openly, has a hidden agenda.
>Unilateral condition of, “I’m OK and justified so I don’t need to hear your position or ideas”
>You feel miserable with this person. He drains you.

Does not listen because he does not care.

Very good at reading people, so he can manipulate them. Sometimes called gaslighting.
>>
>>123416005
Stains of Shit?
>>
>>123416138
>talking shit about stains
enjoy your ban :^)
>>
>>123416005
Why are you describing Zippy? Did Orwell lose his Isa-Kitty again and we have to find her?
>>
How fucking hard is not to take the goddamn fucking spark if the only thing you can is to run a whopping 5 fucking seconds and die and you don't even have blink, why the hell are you even playing a non blink class in rift
>>
>>123414887
i usually stick to pulse rifles, but when i got this its a three shot kill its fucked
>>
>>123416138
In before stains calls his mod friends to ban you.
>>
>>123414320
Scouts are basically the weapons around which the game is balanced. They've received the least amount of tweaks since the game was released and are generally regarded as being in a good place with regards to balance.
>>
>>123416316
Isabella is lost? Oh no!
>>
>>123416138
you have balls for calling him that with a name
>>
>>123416005

Why are we talking about zippy?
>>
>>123416508
thats good to know then.

im still pretty new to the whole crucible meta, been playing since vanilla but never put too much thought into it until house of wolves when the HC meta was fucked
>>
File: 1440971880658.png (136KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1440971880658.png
136KB, 512x512px
>>123408962
>>
>>123415942
Still got room, I've done it 4 times do I should be adequate
>>
>>123408962
Jesus what a bloodbath.
>>
>>123416918
yeah, that makes it 2/3
>>
>>123416798
And still mida was totally competitive against thorns and hawkmemes in HoW
>>
Anyone wanna do vanguard strikes newer player here looking to raise my light
>>
File: orig[1].jpg (152KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
orig[1].jpg
152KB, 1920x1080px
for what purpose?
>>
>>123417524
to get himself banned perhaps?
>>
File: image.jpg (128KB, 543x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128KB, 543x960px
>>123417524
Oh great this queer posts in MY general now
>>
>>123417408
maybe if you except my referral link
>>
>>123417813
weak b8 m8
>>
>>123417391
nice. is it crazy to want a separate crucibvle mode thats perfectly balanced, a scout is a scout no matter which weapon, all weapons having the exact same stats regardless of whats equipped, it would be very fair and everyone would be on the same level, leaving everything up to skill.
>>
>>123417524

>Not sending Sony a screenshot with a message detailing how you're actually gay and lived a really hard life up to this point having abusive parents who kicked you out when you came out and classmates who teased you for being gay and homeless and getting abused in several relationships by women for not wanting to do anything sexual with them and you were just feeling comfortable with yourself and this guy brought all those terrible feelings rushing back

baka desu imo senpai

Coulda got him banned ez.
>>
>>123417832
Not sure i can bought game last month but sub 20 hours played
>>
>>123417813
drive safe popcorn
>>
>>123417992
I can still do all that, but that would imply I care enough to get my jimmies rustled by some shitter who got killed twice and decided to leave a game buttblasted. I'd rather just post about it on /dg/.
>>
>>123417524
That is such a strange thing to send as hatemail. what were you using?
>>
>>123418020
yo i'll add you if you wanna boost your light dude

im australian
>>
>>123417992
Hey reddit!
>>
>>123418270
hawksaw, chap, bret's on a nightstalker. Full int/disp. Typical meta shitter loadout.
>>
>>123418562
and still not a 2.0
:')
>>
>>123418218
You should get him banned anyway for laughs, not because he rustled your jim jams. I do it whenever I get fanmail just for the sake of it. I got a good hearty laugh one time I saw somebody asking on b.net if he could get his Destiny account transfered because his PSN was permabanned.
>>
File: bantz.jpg (174KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bantz.jpg
174KB, 1920x1080px
>>123418656
Hey that's not fair.

You have to start from the bottom to get to the top, sempie
>>
File: 1447440835650.png (336KB, 861x674px) Image search: [Google]
1447440835650.png
336KB, 861x674px
>>123418656
inter pls, no bully.
>>
>>123418541

Getting some fag banned for giggles is quite possibly the most /b/ thing there is aside from actually hacking/doxing someone because you don't like them.

Please leave underaged, and take the shit tier neo-memes you barely understand with you.
>>
File: 1444616624283.png (226KB, 766x720px) Image search: [Google]
1444616624283.png
226KB, 766x720px
>>123413531
>>
>>123418656
Better a low K/D than a month long autism attack like the one you got banned for.
>>
>>123419045
>Not ban evading when you're on a phone
What are you. Gay?
>>
>>123417524
tfw got a guy suspended for calling me a fag on CoD
>>
>>123418981
Beig rude and homophobic has no place in 2015, anon. Sending offesive messages breaks PSN's EULA and people are well within reason to want to see such fuckos banned.
>>
>>123419045
https://boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/104373919/#104384049
>>
>90min
>1 doubles win
im about to give up
>>
Anyone remember the last time the black spindle quest was up
>>
>>123419442
fuck this doubles salvage
it's basically me entering. teammate leaves
get quickscoped relentlessly 2 v 1
>>
>>123419798
grab a friend then : 3
>>
>>123419381

I know you're making a joke, but I really don't think you understand the exchange that's taking place here.
>>
>>123419385
KEK

it's hilarious that one autistic faggot could get so BTFO by people in the thread as well as the mods.

Reminds me of the time Inter sperged out because someone on the Xbone from /dg/ had a better K/D, spent 5 hours padding it in Combined Arms, then had a fit and deleted the guy from the K/D list because his autism couldn't handle being a failure.
>>
>>123420045
>friend
wos dat?
>>
3/6 HM
>>
>>123420245
Don't forget that when that literally who boner said he would never have asked to be on the list if he knew that people would get so worked up about it that Inter quoted his post and spammed variations of "Inter BTFO" for two hours to make the boner look like he was samefagging.

The way he is with people, I wouldn't be shocked if he was the guy who keeps posting about cummies and whatever else to get others removed from the thread.
>>
>>123420251
those people you add on skype and then never message again
>>
>>123420514
I'm down.
>>
>>123417524
>tfw no l3ean5 bf
;___;
>>
>>123420649
you are one of the three
>>
What the fuck is the point in the Arcite weekly bounties?
>>
anyone want to help with the exotic sword quest? I have solar and arc
>>
>>123421302
>inb4 FassBender Gif
>>
>>123421416
Don posted it earlier >>123388220
>>
>>123421302
one of these days I will get to that point in the quest and ask for help, I really hope people won't think I'm making a joke or some shit
>>
>>123420524
Who is this autistic sperglord that can't stop mentioning he's on Skype?
>>
>>123420514
I'll do it, still need an oryx kill
>>
>>123421585
Awoo
>>
Rate this Pulse Rifle?

SUROS ARI-41

SLO-12/SPO-28/SRO-37
Perfect Balance / Appended Magazine
Single Point Sling / Rifled Barrel
Unflinching
>>
>>123421995
Legendary Marks
>>
>>123421616
>>123421924
>>123420649
4/6 HM
>>
>>123421995
needs high caliber rounds sorry m8 it's a shard
>>
>>123421924
No relation to the clan tho
>>
>>123422152
if you need one l3ean5
>>
>>123422152
Count me out, I just joined another group.
>>
>>123421995
28 sights are very good
perfect balance is very good
unflinching is useful, not the best but not bad
rifled barrel is very good

It doesn't have amazing stability that is possible with 2 stability perks, so minus a point there, the range isn't increased too much either, so minus another point.

It's a very good gun, I'd say 8/10, but with a great roll you can do better.

I'd say my perfect roll would be

28 holosight
rangefinder/ hidden hand/ counterbalance
perfect balance & smallbore.
Other acceptable perks would be injection mold, hand laid stock & rifled barrel, but those would be better with hammer forged/ high cal on a case-by-case basis.
>>
>>123422343
>>123421924
>>123420649
4/6 hm
>>
Post your spirit animals:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hry1SZTFjts
>>
>>123422841
>>>/reddit/
>>
File: BasTaRD.jpg (241KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
BasTaRD.jpg
241KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>123423113
I miss that weapon
>>
>>123422824
Do you mind bringing along a 308 titan?
>>
Keep or shard please

Herja-D
LB assualt
Glass Half full
rangefinder
snapshot,speed reload, reinforced barrel

Suros PDX-45
High Caliber rounds,Casket Mag
Rodeo
Lightweight, Injection mold

Zarinaea-D
Crowd Control
Counterbalance
High Caliber rounds
Speed reload
Rifled barrel
>>
>>123423221
Still usable in Crucible.
>>
>>123423452
shard all but the zarinea
>>
Why is Hakke such a best?
>>
File: image.jpg (182KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
182KB, 1920x1080px
>>123423452
Shard them this is the only gun you will ever need
>>
>>123423314
I, don't
others who knows
should be fine

5/6 HM
>>
>>123423832
Include your psn senpai
>>
>>123424059
joff99
>>
File: image.jpg (190KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
190KB, 1920x1080px
Post your guardian
>>
>>123424134

lol no nevermind i dont play with undersages
>>
>>123424271
>>
>>123424283
>undersages
99 was not the year I was born
>>
>>123424540
2001?
>>
>>123424540

oh i assumed it was the year you became a FAG LOL
>>
>>123424585
yep got me senpai
>>123424664
AYYYYYYYYYY
>>
File: 1447961131449.jpg (167KB, 1280x854px) Image search: [Google]
1447961131449.jpg
167KB, 1280x854px
>>123424664
>f word
>>
File: image.jpg (285KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
285KB, 1920x1080px
>>123424271
The good old days
>>
>>123424853
Satins of Shit
>>
>>123424853

>Power Bottoms: The Team
>>
File: Destiny_20151115112441.jpg (160KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Destiny_20151115112441.jpg
160KB, 1920x1080px
>>123424271
>>
File: shiny.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
shiny.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>123424271
>tfw no longer shiny and gold
>>
5/6 hm
>>
>>123424905
you're just fishing for that ban, huh?
>>
>>123425235
It ain't going to happen.
>>
File: Destiny_20151124011039.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Destiny_20151124011039.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>123424271
>>
>>123425119
>Lord of Wolves
Too soon.
>>
>>123425308
yeah you're going the wrong way about it, but I'm sure if you kept trying it'd happen.
>>
>>123425498
I'll do what I can.
>>
File: failed flawless raider attempt.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
failed flawless raider attempt.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>123424853
>random_hidari

Still mad.

Where is that fuck so I can yell at him again?
>>
>>123424271
>>
>>123424271
You mean old guardian?
>>
Finally got my exotic swords, thanks /dg/. Only two exotics left, fabian strategy and the chaperone
>>
>>123425609
New thread
>>
>>123424271
Thread posts: 777
Thread images: 174

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.