[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/vtg/ Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 751
Thread images: 138

File: skavenslave.png (916KB, 737x806px) Image search: [Google]
skavenslave.png
916KB, 737x806px
FOR THE SCREAMING ONE edition

>New DLC December 3.
http://www.vermintide.com/dlc-plans-2015/

>Official Site:
http://www.vermintide.com/

>Wiki:
http://vermintide.gamepedia.com/Vermintide_Wiki

>Tome/Grimoire Locations and Other Info:
http://www.vermintidedb.com/

>The Game:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/235540/

>The Steam Group:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/whvtg

>Lore Stuff, Books, and Collector's Edition things:
https://mega.nz/#F!w0UERTga!d9uXX9ZnHATnuBGAFk38rg

>Previous Thread:
>>122834982
>>
Found a decent group of two other guys willing to do nightmare white rat and we manage to destroy all four chains just for the game to bug out and not delete/kill the rats during the cutscene so we all die while the grey seer falls and the mission fails.

Fucking hell, Fatshark.
>>
>>123228398
I can help if you need a fourth

I only play elf though
>>
Anyone else like the Globadier sound effects? It sounds damn cool with all the hissing and machine groaning.
>>
>>123228809
The sound design in this game is great in general.
>>
AMIUNISHUN THANK VALAYA!
>>
>>123228702
Out bot was exactly an elf. But the group ended for today, thanks for the offer.
>>
THEY CALL THESE "ARROWS"? HAH, THEY'LL HAVE TO DO.
>>
File: 1396219582163.jpg (28KB, 445x302px) Image search: [Google]
1396219582163.jpg
28KB, 445x302px
>>123228398
>finish white rat
>cutscene plays
>returned to game, loot music playing, no rats in sight
>backtrack pretty far, finally spot rat ogre stuck on geometry at the bottom (like where you don't even ever go to)
>spend a couple minutes sniping at him
>crash
>was hosting
>>
>>123230798
>MY QUIVER'S EMPTY!
>IM OUT OF ARROWS!
>ARROWS! THERE MUST BE SOME NEARBY!
>I NEED MORE ARROWS!

>NAI! MUST I THROW ROCKS AT THEM?
>>
Has anyone ever found out if ogres get headshot multipliers?
>>
>>123233361
I'm pretty sure they do.
>>
File: FUCK YOU JEWSHARK.png (1MB, 1224x662px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK YOU JEWSHARK.png
1MB, 1224x662px
>Nothing for anyone else
>My drawf gets EVERYTHING
Wtf
>>
File: ratling gunner.png (1007KB, 736x893px) Image search: [Google]
ratling gunner.png
1007KB, 736x893px
Best rat coming through.
>>
>>123239383
Would be a real danger if handguns did not exist.
>>
>>123239383
>not Globadier
The fact that they react to whether their bombs hit made them way cuter.
>>
>>123239383
>>123239810
>not packmaster
easily the deadliest
>>
File: cat.png (325KB, 382x417px) Image search: [Google]
cat.png
325KB, 382x417px
>>123239810
>giant rat throwing a noxious gas that can burn your skin by merely touching it
>cute
>>
>>123240132
Fucking Packmasters man, they are actually sneaky unlike the "assassins" who announce their presence constantly.
>>
>>123239383

The bane of my existence when doing solo runs. Damn bots won't move an inch if one of these fuckers is sitting anywhere on the map.
>>
>>123240316
This. You can't really interrupt a packmaster when it's locked on you, he has stupid range and always sneaks in.

He's also most dangerous when he's hidden behind a swarm of rats and pulls you through them.
>>
File: 1445720569719.jpg (185KB, 831x782px) Image search: [Google]
1445720569719.jpg
185KB, 831x782px
Do rats make good pets irl?
>>
>>123241268
rats are actually pretty damn smart and can be trained. you can't just get one though and you need to get them out of the cage and used to being around people.

they're way better and more fun to have around than most rodents like hamsters and shit
>>
>>123241268
So, I gather from that description that these things can shoot lighting.
Is there something else that they can do? That Engines of War mission makes it seem like it would be absolutely disastrous if the rats used them.
>>
I'm really considering getting this game, but I'm worried it will like L4D did in the worst way. I love the idea of the loot system, but something that always annoyed me with L4D is that EVERY GAME was people doing only the most optimal path, using this exploit and hiding in this one specific spot etc etc for every map.

Is Vermintide like that?
>>
>>123244369
It CAN be like that, but plenty of people still play for fun. It really helps a lot if you play with friends, do you have friends who enjoy this type of game?
>>
>>123244369
In some ways, yes and in other ways, no. For the most part I'd say it's less predictable and harder to corner camp than L4D simply because it's much more melee based. As someone who has L4D2 as one of their most played games on steam, I'm enjoying Vermintide much more.
>>
>>123243292
They are also just huge fast moving wheels that crush anything they roll over.

Nothing is really a huge deal though when the city is already as fucked up as it is.
>>
>>123243292
imagine you have a decent defense holding out against a few hordes of skaven
now imagine a couple of these fucking DOOMWHEELS roll up and plow their way through your defenses, stabbing anyone in their path and crushing the rest, using lightning to soften your fortification before rolling through it

now you have to deal with these fuckers and also the hordes of rats now free to walk through your defense
>>
>>123241268
Once upon i time i had to watch the rats of a neighbor, the rats smelled disgusting and tried to bite everyone.
So maybe they were just shitty rats or rats are shit in general.
>>
>>123246439
>>123246475
I see, I guess the explanation was significantly more straightforward than I thought.
Thanks for clarifying m80s.
>>
>playing random nightmare games through the any mission option on the map
>randomly join a nightmare horn right at the start
>am a level 90 something dwarf with war hammer and raker
>level 0 hunter and level 7 elf host
>they die constantly
>level 50 witch joins and grabs the first grim
>they all die before we reach the gate event
>have to do barrels solo while they watch
>witch leaves at some point
>knock rats everywhere with my warhammer and shoot stuff with my raker
>revive them at the stairs
>during final event, host lags out and makes me the host.

Alrighty then.
Speaking of which, who knew knocking rats everywhere with a war hammer could be so much fun? War hammer and raker is an underappreciated combo for having fun.
>>
File: VC_blood_knights.jpg (61KB, 400x371px) Image search: [Google]
VC_blood_knights.jpg
61KB, 400x371px
Vampire PC when?
>>
is it even worth unlocking the RNG traits of a weapon ?
the "when hitting/killing an enemy, blablabla happen"

i have two exotic weapon and they all have RNG traits, but the rapier for the witch hunter has stronger push, i don't know if this one is any good.
the other wep is double dagger for elf and i hardly play her
>>
>>123256869
RNG traits are generally stronger traits than guaranteed.
Devastating blows is a good ability on all melee weapons except shields, because it's uncertain whether shields gain any benefit.
>>
File: 2015-11-24_00001.jpg (539KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-24_00001.jpg
539KB, 1920x1080px
Is this orange repeater any good?
>>
>>123260192
Its abilities are decent, but A. It doesn't have master crafted, and B. It's a repeater.
>>
File: 6.jpg (149KB, 400x800px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
149KB, 400x800px
>Nightmare HoM run
>Full run with 2 grims, 2 loot dice, 3 tomes
>No one even died

>Every single dice that isn't a tome die failed

E P I C

E N G A G I N G

E X P E R I E N C E
>>
>>123260483
Master-crafted is only 15% on repeater weapons anyway

If I get the 15% on skull-crusher or hail of doom then either one is superior
>>
>>123260523
>that isn't a tome die

that isn't a grim die*
>>
File: Untitled.png (1MB, 1215x975px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1MB, 1215x975px
>>123260547
Oh, is it now?

I also have 50% faster reload speed on an Ursula, too.

Anywho, Master-Crafted, Targeteer and skull-crusher, regrowth/bloodlust or hail of doom would be my ideal set. I personally would prefer regrowth.

However, the repeater pistol just isn't that great. It's an even bigger bullet hose than the brace, with half the damage per shot and an equal spread.
>>
The devs have refused to answer questions regarding future characters in their thread. Does this mean that they are hiding some surprise, or that we will never see any?
>>
>>123261029
Yes, it's only 15% on repeater weapons and bows
>>
why is the grudge raker such a terrible fucking weapon

even the crossbow is better at killing trash rats
>>
>>123266917

It's by far the best weapon for killing trash rats though, I can kill hordes with 3 hits and I always top both the kill and damage in my team. You need the double clip size though.

Handgun and shotgun are the only good ranged weapons in the game.
>>
>>123263607
they said pretty openly more characters will come if the game stays alive, but the game is far from alive at the moment
>>
Skaven insurgents when?

No yiffy.
>>
>>123267447
Master crafted blunderbuss is better if you know to tap reload as soon as you fired. Fires almost as fast and has way more bang per buck.
>>
So lorefags, how would a playable Skaven character work in this game?
>>
>>123267447
You're playing a fucking dwarf

You have some of the best crowd-clearing melee weapons in the game, the last thing you need is some garbage shotty that has 1/4th the spread of the coach gun
>>
>>123268138
About as well as elves helping humans and dwarves.
>>
>>123268138
it wouldn't
>>
>>123268138
It wouldn't.

Even if for some reason a Skaven joined up with any other race, nobody else would even listen to anything it has to say before killing it on the spot. Skaven are seen as baby-snatching bedtime story monsters at best, not something you want around even at the most dire of times. Plus, it would just betray the party the moment a rat ogre or horde showed up so it could scream I KILLED THE MAN-THINGS WHERE WHERE IS REWWWAAAARD?!?

Plus, how would you visually differentiate a skaven teammate from hostile skaven? People already shoot the elf just because she has a little fur on her back.

Well, that and because ELF A SHIT. A SHIT.
>>
>>123268824
>People already shoot the elf just because she has a little fur on her back.

Nah dude people shoot the elf because when she bleeds it pleases them
>>
>>123268205

Sorry bud but using a 2h is not viable in any difficulty that is not babbymode (cata), as any responsible player does I use a shield.
>>
File: 1438298539473.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1438298539473.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>123269370
Name one situation where the 2 extra stamina actually matters

that's right you can't
>>
File: 132035788928.jpg (591KB, 1000x564px) Image search: [Google]
132035788928.jpg
591KB, 1000x564px
>>123268138
>Playable Skavan

The only way it could work in gameplay terms would be giving it a 1.3 walking speed multiplier so it can actually outrun regular Skavens and having it use shitty weapons when compared to the other classes. It should excel at run and hit tactics.

In lore terms the witchhunter would kill it on the spot. Dude has a mad hateboner for Skavens.
>>
>>123270051

Every horde situation and blocking gunners.
>>
File: temple-of-the-serpent.jpg (198KB, 600x969px) Image search: [Google]
temple-of-the-serpent.jpg
198KB, 600x969px
>>123268138
Mild spoilers for the Grey Seer books ahead:

In the second book of the Grey Seer series, the titled Grey Seer was forced to save and work with a human mercenary. He risked his and his rat ogre's hide to save him which of course he didn't like but was smart and reasonable enough to realize he needed him (they were both trapped in a Lizardman pyramid that contained magic glyphs that would fry any Skaven that would come close, the Grey Seer needed the human to destroy the glyphs for him so he and his rat ogre can proceed unharmed). The human on the other hand wouldn't help the Grey Seer until he agreed to help him save his love interest. The Grey Seer agreed (after breaking the merc's arm) and proceeded to traverse the pyramid and kill any Lizardmen they came across. I won't spoil what happens next.

From this you can gather that for a Skaven character to work he'd need to be smarter and more reasonable than the typical Skaven to overcome their disgust with the man-things. They'd also need a DIRE reason to help them, something not short of life threatening.

I'm not a huge lorefag, I've only ever read the novels but with what I know, if I were to add a Skaven character to the game he would be a Skaven from a clan other than Fester that was previously captured by the Shadowmancers and then poisoned to ensure loyalty. The antidote to the poison, along with the said Skaven, were then transferred to Lohner who is obviously in cahoots with the Shadowmancers to help with the vermintide. Lohner then forces this Skaven to help with the heroes and you have your playable Skaven character.
>>
File: beta uprising.png (400KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
beta uprising.png
400KB, 1920x1080px
Skaven invasion is a symbol of the beta outcast uprising

Prove me wrong
>>
>>123270295
>Every horde situation

confirmed for normal/easy babby

you don't block hordes you fucking mong you take shield so you spam CC them for days

blocking would be bad because there is the possibility that a few rats could just ignore the retard with his shield up and walk right past you getting at your allies who are too focused on the horde in front of them to realize they are being flanked

Shield isn't for blocking, it's for easy, fast CC. Amount of stamina is irrelevant beyond 3, on hard and above i'm almost positive the ogre breaks your stamina on a block no matter how much you have, and you don't need more than 2 to deal with the stray rats that may have swung before you did.
>>
>>123270469
>he'd need to be smarter and more reasonable than the typical Skaven
Thanquol is literally the most cunning and urbane Skaven around. Anything other than another grey seer probably wouldn't even speak english (or the whatever the empire equivalent is)
>>
>>123270498

Shield pushes consume stamina, the power attack push has a windup without an initial block so in some situations you will risk getting hit and cannot rely on it alone. Also I have a 30% chance to not consume stamina on hit which makes blocking ogres possible.

Confirmed for never having played cata.
>>
>>123270771
>the power attack has a windup

so you think the .2-.4 second windup of the shield is apparently unbearable but you are fully willing to take the risk of getting your shit pushed by an ogre in on a dice roll of 30%

you're garbage kiddo
>>
>>123270865

Blocking all the hits from an ogre always is not realistic so the 30% is useful, and I never claimed that the windup is unbearable. Sure if you rely in the windup push alone you might make it with extra heals, but you're still a scrub and endanger your team.
>>
>arguing if you're hardcore enough to not use the best weapon for CC in a co-op game

i'll keep using the shield and LOVE it, later subhuman raki.
>>
>>123270113
>Skaven
>excel at run and hit tactics
Haha, I'm not sure it was on purpose but good job.
>>
>shield vs no shield
It's just like in Dark Souls, if you git gud there is very little reason to use a shield.
>>
>>123270771
>shield pushes consume stamina

yeah, and if you were using a 2h hammer you wouldn't need the extra stamina to push shit when you could just use a charge attack to push and deal damage at the same time.
>>
>>123260523
>he doens't give himself 5-6 grims and forget about dices and tomes.
You bought this upon yourself.

>>123261029
>Anywho
into the trash it goes

>>123270729
THANQUOL PLAYABLE CHARACTER WHEN

shit I can already hear him metion gotrek and felix and say stupid shit that he doesn't realize its stupid or not understanding the character's banter and responding bullshit
>>
>still no normal playable characters
>>
what does the elf mean by the "weave" rebels
>>
>>123272192
>not subdawi
>>
>>123275351

But Salzpyre and Kruber are normal.

>white
>sigmarite-ian
>heterosexual
>Human
>Male
>>
>>123275145
>cheating

Shaking my head to be honest family
>>
>>123275614

Fagshark can blame themselves for creating such a shitty loot system. Not only is it too random, but even on cata you can get greens and 7 rolls are 1 in 100 even if you have all the tomes and grims.
>>
File: 1436282321421.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1436282321421.png
1MB, 640x1136px
>>123275535
>But Salzpyre and Kruber are normal
>human
>warhammer
>normal
Developers force us to play some utter shit, humans, duardin, aelf, seriously? It's fucking Warhammer, it's should be full of epic, badasses and awesomeness, give us finally to play main faction of setting.
>>
>>123272468
except this isn't a singleplayer game where you can summon 1-2 people to make everything a little easier

no instead you're dicking around with a shitty one hander and not controlling crowds as well as a shield user or two hander and you aren't doing as much damage as either or anyone else in the party
>>
>>123276089
If that's what you want then this game really isn't for you.

You might want to check out the Dynasty Warrior franchise.
>>
>>123276089
>duardin, aelf

pls don't
>>
>>123276243
1h mace = 2h hammer > 1h sword > shield + anything > 1h axe
based on literally objective anecdotal evidence from high skill play
>>
>>123276243
1h mace is the same as having a shield but with a good way to deal high single target damage to specials through the charge attack

It's why I really don't understand mace + shield, the same way I don't understand 1h axe. Mace and shield is

>left click: Knock shit around
>Charge: Knock shit around

Axe is:

>Left click: Single target damage
>Right click single target damage

Mace and Axe need to be remade, the single-target should be left click, axe being more damage but slower, mace being less damage but faster, and the charge should be the AoE, with Axe dealing more damage but lesser knockback and lesser targets and mace lower damage but higher targets and knockback

Shield should then be an addition to the kit, you still keep the single target of either weapon, but the AoE is replaced by a no-target capped stun that charges faster than the 1h weapons charge, but with less damage than either.
>>
Where are the lizards?
Bring on the lizards.
It's not yiffy if the paws don't touch... And lizards have no paws.
>>
>>123278628

They are like niggers, exotic to look at but nobody wants to be one. Except twisted furries.
>>
What if luck increases the odds of the loot rolls at the end?
>>
>>123279117
Been tried.
Nope.
>>
jesus christ this piece of crap won't even launch anymore

yesterday I was raped by insane crashes at the most retarded places for "animation.avi" reasons, especially near the end of a mission hah.
>>
>>123279117

It has been proven that they increase the chance of loot dice in chests.
>>
>>123278545
>Mace and Axe need to be remade
Like hell, don't touch my mace. Axe is abysmal and mace + shield is retarded. Go fix those without touching the 1h mace.
>>
File: hail.jpg (70KB, 1038x186px) Image search: [Google]
hail.jpg
70KB, 1038x186px
Does this mod work on a beam staff? Firing at a wall I can't see any difference.
>>
>>123280240
did you not read what I said

I said MACE+SHIELD is retarded because they both do the same thing while removing the single target, 1h mace is just fine because it is a balanced weapon, it has single target and good cleaving.

My suggestion was to merely swap the buttons, make the single target the left click and the charge the cleave/horde destoryer
>>
How do you even get to the server browser?
>>
>>123281884
L
>>
>>123279991
wow just wow

now it crashed at the motherfucking dice rolling curtain

what kind of crap is that? I'm done with this

goodbye, it was a fun ride
>>
>>123282201
If that is the case, you still probably got your loot.

The loot you get is determined as soon as you get the victory screen
>>
>>123282378
Didn't knew that. But yes, I did notice that my level was 81 instead of 80. I didn't keep track of my xp bar tho.

Anyways, I'm veryfying this piece of shit. Its kind of like Killing Floo 2 when it came out. Its so shit but I cant stop playing.

Even the undiscrimate spawning behind you the moment you look away is present.
>>
>>123280787
>did you not read what I said
no
>>
>>123280787
except the 1h mace and 1h mace + shield both only hit so many rats, whereas the charge attack has almost no limit for shield
>>
>>123284378
Which would be a reason to use shield over just a 1h mace, and not simply a reason to never ever use mace+shield because axe+shield does everything mace+shield can do except it has an option for single-target damage through spamming left click
>>
>>123284378
1h mace hits more than enough if you don't fuck up and resort to turtling in a corner
>>
File: tfw new 2hand mace.gif (3MB, 365x204px) Image search: [Google]
tfw new 2hand mace.gif
3MB, 365x204px
>>
File: Fuck you fat jew.png (1MB, 1204x636px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck you fat jew.png
1MB, 1204x636px
HAHAHAAHAHAHAH

I LOVE THIS FUCKING JOKE, WANT TO HEAR IT /VG/?

OK HERE GOES, KNOCK KNOCK
''Who's there''
A FUCKING HAMMER AND ANOTHER GODDAMN FUCKING SHIELD

THIS IS A GREAT FUCKING JOKE YOU GOT THERE FATSHIT, NO NO I FUCKING GET IT. YOU SEE NO MATTER WHO I FUCKING PICK, NO MATTER WHAT MAP I PLAY NO MATTER WHICH CHARACTER I FUCKING USE I GET THE SAME FUCKING WEAPONS

MELEE WEAPONS FOR MY FUCKING FAT LITTLE SHIT WHO I BARELY USE

ISN'T IT FUNNY GUYS!

NOT EVEN DRAKE FIRE PISTOLS OR HANDGUNS OR EVEN CROSSBOW OR SHILEDS AND AXES, JUST THE SAME FUCKING SHIELD AND FUCKING HAMMER

HAHAHAHAHA I FUCKING LOVE THIS JOKE IT'S SO GREAT, GOD FATFUCKINGSHIT YOU GUYS SURE ARE KIDDERS
>>
>>123292680
i wonder how many reds you'll be able to craft
>>
>>123292680

>complaining of get only three of same orange weapon
>thinking that whites, greens, and blues are relevant
>>
>can finally join a game after recent ISP change
>stuck on black screen with the loading indicator forever
Fucking why.
>>
>>123292680
what traits do you have on those shields and hammers?
i like using it but has nothing above green, hoping the traits are nice since i love crowd control and how rats just fuck off far away with the hammer swing, it's just fun.
>>
>>123292680

>unironically complaining about hammer and shield

I want a hammer and shield instead of this crappy axe and shield but I never get it.
>>
>>123280787
I like the mace and shield. Get one with regen stam on hit, 2 left clicks and a shove for infinite safe CC. Avoid the garbage overhead hit while still doing massive CC and OK damage.
>>
>>123292680
At least they aren't all WH axes and repeater pistols like me senpai.
>>
>>123275352
I think she's referring to the fabric of reality or something. Globes are pretty nasty and full of warp goodies
>>
>>123280607
Yes. If you really want to see it work, use the beam and immediately when it begins, left click to discharge it. Your accuracy shouldn't be 100% if you do it fast enough, and if so, you may see the doubleshot. It works with the primary shot, which is hilariously effective. Every few shots, you can instantly kill a huge swath of clan rats on NM/Cata.
>>
So how many DLC characters are going to be released at one time?

I don't want to pay for something I won't be able to play 'cause everyone else using it.
>>
File: wh38.jpg (49KB, 701x959px) Image search: [Google]
wh38.jpg
49KB, 701x959px
Are these images unrealistic or is Gotrek a 1,92 slavshit for Dwarfs?
>>
>>123302230
Gotrek is pretty huge for a dwarf.
>>
>>123300459

There will be no new characters, just like there were none for l4d.
>>
File: Capture.png (7KB, 685x62px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
7KB, 685x62px
>>123304476
How sure are you about that?
>>
>>123305327
As usual, humies need Orks to set their shit straight.

>Orks proceed through the whole deal with no problems whatsoever
>It's a slice of life drama with the rat stuff happening in the background
>>
>>123307670
Meh, orks are too overused in the WH titles, id love if they focused on other races first or new wizards from the other schools. Down the line it would be nice to have an ork or two.
>>
File: wh46526.png (1MB, 787x1094px) Image search: [Google]
wh46526.png
1MB, 787x1094px
>if I remove the mask will you die?
>>
>>123309516
it would be extremely toxic
>>
>>123309604
You're a big rat
>>
>>123310246
for you-you
>>
JUST
>>
FUCK
>>
MY
>>
>>123310971
>>123311491
>>123311872

COLLEGE
>>
>>123311872
>>123311491
>>123310971

ravaged body
>>
File: 1447396024007.gif (3MB, 260x196px) Image search: [Google]
1447396024007.gif
3MB, 260x196px
>>123312509
>>123312732
>>
All's well that ends well

By god I remember playing with the smuggest WElf player
Owned this orange trueflight bow that he got after 5 missions
Managed to steal all of the ammo and show off
Bar none had the shittiest aim and was the only thing he could land shots with

Join a lobby with two other dudes
Uhavenoideawhaturinfor.tapestry
Say were the best players in NA, and that we know where all the tomes and grims are
They believe us

Largely because I had rank 41 on my dwarf
In game after the longest loading screen
Kill piles of filthy skaven on our way through the LVL
Engines of War is my least favorite map but Elf loves it for some reason

Crap my pants when I walk out onto the bridge and hear a rat ogre
Ogre knocks me clean off and I fall to my doom
Ugly fucker gets wrecked by Mary Sue arrows
Salty as fuck bc he’s gloating at me through chat
I get rescued and we press on
Nab the first grim and tome

Other guys somehow manage to split off while trying to wreck siege engines
Killed in an instant by Assassin+pack
Raki’s get my elf bro down to a sliver of health (He’s got no more ammo, Hah)
Its time for me to shine!

Unleash my two handed axe on the filthy vermin
Swarm cut to pieces, but were down to two players
Escape to that weird beastman shrine area
Desperately looking for health bc were both in bad shape

Take a while to search every inch for a drop
Only thing we find is a potion

Maybe it's further up ahead so we keep looking
At last we find a chest
Kek open the chest hoping for sweet medicine
Elf’s face when what I find in the chest is the first letter of each sentence
>>
>>123313520
oh my god jc a bomb
>>
>steam servers down for maintence
>can't play
Come the fuck on, even valve games don't have this issue. Why would you code your game around this shit?
>>
>FINALLY ALMOST FINISHING NIGHTMARE WHITE RAT WITH A GREAT PLAYER
>STEAM DOWN
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH
>>
File: Emma_Starr.jpg (20KB, 311x408px) Image search: [Google]
Emma_Starr.jpg
20KB, 311x408px
>>123312732
desu to me sienna somehow resembles Emma Starr
>>
>>123275857

Only 8 more days my main man.
>>
>>123280123
And sackrats showing up.
>>
File: 1445714327093.jpg (444KB, 1000x1047px) Image search: [Google]
1445714327093.jpg
444KB, 1000x1047px
>>
>>123317213
Why do rats like bells so much?
>>
>>123318279
I think they were created by one.
>>
>>123318279
http://warhammerfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Skaven
>>
Is an orange blunderbuss worth anything?
>>
>>123320014
Depends on what it has on it. I don't know if it can have 100% mag size, but I have one that has 100% penetration and Mastercrafted. It's pretty good for hordes.
>>
>>123272468
>in one game dodge iframes are by far the most powerful defensive mechanic and shields offer little utility that they don't
>in the other game there are no iframes and no other mechanics that fully eclipse the defensive capabilities of a shield, plus shields come with extra CC utility
>IT'S THE SAME THING!!!!!!
>>
>>123280123
source?

that's kinda neat I guess. I wonder if it's only loot dice or raised chance of anything showing up. Would explain the empty chest mechanic.
>>
File: 1443833601447.png (17KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1443833601447.png
17KB, 600x600px
>>123276089
>>
File: noborders.png (53KB, 640x389px) Image search: [Google]
noborders.png
53KB, 640x389px
And heres a version without the thick fucking outlines. I need to get better at drawing on tablet, all my outlines end up thick as fuck.
>>
File: 1448306748731.png (424KB, 800x498px) Image search: [Google]
1448306748731.png
424KB, 800x498px
>>123322450
good shit anon, good shit
>>
WTB Grim penatly trinket

pm me for prices
>>
>>123302230
His axe is magic.

It made him physically stronger than your typical Dwarf and even made Felix age slower.
>>
>>123323981
no

that was bc when he became a god he was connected to gotrek somehow due to his oath and it made him immortal too
>>
>>
>>123270469
Anyone know good books with Skaven?
>>
>>123327327
Check the OP.
>>
>>123327327
Gotrek and Felix is always a great place to start.
>>
>>123321248

I tried an orange with penetration alone and it was horrible in comparison to the shotgun. Even though my shotty is master crafted and has extra clip size, I don't think the blunderbuss would be anywhere as good even with optimal stats.
>>
File: vermintide joke.png (686KB, 461x613px) Image search: [Google]
vermintide joke.png
686KB, 461x613px
find rat images and put logo on it its funny you guys cmon
>>
>>123322450
>>123323257

Someone give me ideas for what to draw next. I could use the practice and this fandom needs some more art circulating.

I like the game and want to see it flourish
>>
>>123329683
three of the heros cautiously walking through the streets of the city while gorrekson is in the background quaffing ale without a care in the world
>>
>>123329683
draw the dwarf pouring a brew into his stupid meatball face
>>
>>123329650

There was this webm where some Asian woman spanked a rat that was tied up with ropes and she kept talking, I think it was some sort of a magic ritual and it was pretty hilarious as the rat also moved his head in an attempt to dodge and it seemed almost humanoid because it was also in an upright position, I wonder if anyone has it.
>>
>>123329867
holy shit I need to see this
>>
File: pic related.gif (497KB, 500x213px) Image search: [Google]
pic related.gif
497KB, 500x213px
>>123329683
A still-frame of this where Sienna (in a suit) is giving Victor (also in a suit, also with hat) a light for his cigarette

best pairing
>>
>>123330418
why can't they be in their regular clothes, and make sienna light it with her finger
>>
>>123329683

Draw Kruber strangling and fucking Kerillian while she says unacceptable but also likes it, while Salzpyre is fucking Sienna who is about to come but Salzpyre tells her to not get carried away and meanwhile the dwarf is curled up beneath the bed that they fuck on and having PTSD flashbacks of war.
>>
>>123330787
>Wanting Warhammer porn

literally just go to rule34 and look up "elf" porn and essentially you have literally thousands of pictures of not-legolas

then the rest would either be humans or "dark elves" (Drow)
>>
>>123329683

The rest talking shit behind the elf's back.
>>
>>123330787
Kruber would be the one having PTSD flashbacks considering he watched all his friends die right in front of him, in fact Bardin says some pretty horrendous shit that doesn't even phase him, for example: "Ratling Gun! I've last kin to those things."

As if watching someone get ripped to fucking pieces by a minigun is just something that happened that one time
>>
>>123330787
10/10 heresy

>>123329838
>>123329856
It seems we have some man crushes to work out
>>
>>123332225
>not wanting suckle Papa Dwarf's throbbing dwarf-cock for his savory man-milk
>>
>>123329683
The party sitting in Olesya's wagon on the way back from a mission. Must be kinda crowded in there.
>>
>>123329683
Sienna fucking Viktor scarred cock and saying "You have your uses, Saltzpyre!"
>>
>>123331823
I like how he often laughs in battle and teases the raki. I mean Sienna also does it but in a more insane way while Bardin seems to just be having fun. Come to think of it, Kruber also shows some sort of joy "Slaughter them, haha!"... I think only Saltz remains always mad at them.

They're all a bunch of psychopaths anyways. Everyone in Fantasy is.
>>
>>123332414
Do female Dwarfs even exist? How do they reproduce? Do they have pricks and cunts or they're like Orcs and Lizardmen or something else?

Also. How old is Bardin? How much do Dwarfs live? Iirc as much as elves so they probably waste lots of fucking years just being retards like teenagers would and forming their person.

idk man just imagine all the people you'd meet in that time, how many "Azumgis" and "Grimgis" did Bardin fight side by side with?
>>
>>123329683
Draw Sienna and Kerillian kissing Victor on eachcheek. Then draw Victory vigorously washing his face with Sigmar approved facewash
>>
>>123333465
>iirc as much as elves so they probably waste lots of fucking years just being retards

You should probably realize that Dwarves are drunk all the time for a reason. Even in Tolkien's universe, Dwarves undergo a lot of loss and destruction.

People drink constantly to forget. I would rather have an ale (or twelve) rather than sit at home and think about all the people that i've seen get slaughtered defending a Karak. They do it to party too, sure, but I think the point is they're getting drunk so they don't have to think about all the terrible things going on. He's not just doing it to be act like a frat boy.
>>
File: cheers44239036568.jpg (139KB, 1236x800px) Image search: [Google]
cheers44239036568.jpg
139KB, 1236x800px
>>123333803
No. Drinking is something everyone everywhere should do. It's a beautiful and noble practice. Dwarfs are just so resistant to it they need to drink a lot to feel it.

I'm talking about taking their life seriously after a few hundred years of fucking around the world raping halflings and seeing the country.

What I had in mind is, in example taking into account Asaris from ME series. They're are sluts for a few fuck know how many years and after that they decide to take hold of their lives and do things that matter.
>>
>>123333793
Which is obviously Kruber and Bardin's cum. Draw them fistbumping and cumming at the same time but make them cute not all ragged and screwed like they're in game.
>>
You can block while reviving others.
>>
>>123335073
>Drinking is something everyone everywhere should do

Not him, but drinking is one thing. Downing ale every night until you can't remember what happened yesterday is something else entirely. There's a point where it stops being party animal and it starts being something a bit more than that. I say this as someone who fucking loves his whiskey and rum.
>>
>>123335783
>comparing beer to whiskey or rum
don't dwarfs eat rocks?

its probably water to them

I bet you drink cheap whiskey and white rum
>>
>>123329683
Requesting the elf as Elmira and a Skaven as the squirrel.
>>
>Have a dream:
>Exotic 2h Great Axe and Crossbow
>Finally get my exotic great axe

>absolutely shit rolls, devastating blows, %heal on NORMAL attacks and some stamina bullshit that does fuck all for a great axe since it has 2 stam

I only unlocked Devastating Blows, should I even bother with the others? Will I be able to re-roll them on December 3rd?
>>
>>123335935
>cheap whiskey
>white rum

Fuck no, especially on white rum that stuff tastes awful, I don't mix coke with it either that's pussy shit
>>
>>123330585
I was thinking her staff or something

but i mean that works too
>>
>>123335975

7 G R I M S
G
R
I
M
S
>>
>incoming tide
>am BW
>try to quick switch to beam staff to blow a shotgun blast at the rats
>do so and try to switch weapons and then block
>end up just scoping in and doing a roast
>get hit
>try to switch and block again
>just end up zooming again
>die

anyone else know this feeler
>>
>>123336210

>incoming rat cum tide
>am elf
>try to quick switch from dildo to lubricant to prepare anus for rats
>do so and try to empty hands and then stretch anus
>end up just missing because anus is too slippery to get a hold of
>get hundreds of rat cocks inside unstretched anus
>die

anyone else know this feeler
>>
>>123336091
eh it depends on the occasion and the people. Cold whiskey is always nice unless you're one of those tryhards who put in the oven and drink it hot bc muh manly.

I don't mind preparing cubas if I have the right ingredients(no coke tho if you know what I mean) I do "un gas" the coke first tho.

white rum a shit, there's not enough pomelo juice in the world to make it drinkable, I wonder who drinks it.
>>
>>123336091

>I don't mix coke with it either that's pussy shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lPtr6dQrnY
>>
>>123336717
>>123336091
actually I just wrote pomelo to see what it come up with in English and wathever that orange fruit red in the inside is, that is not a fucking pomelo.

Pomelo is bitter-sweet(more bitter) and great to mix those drinks similar to vodka and maybe campari(tho I'd rather orange there).
>>
>>123336938
Rum is sweet on its own, kind of like a stronger cider, not really what I'd call "manly" though pirates drank it. Cuba gives it a little kink with the lemon.

I don't even have straws or tiny umbrellas so you'll never see one of those in my cubas.
>>
>>123336196
7 grims doesnt fix the shit rolls on this weapon

exotic great axes are extremely rare for me anyways, I needed a 6 to get this, not a 7, had I rolled a 7 I would have gotten some shit cosmetic helmet
>>
File: 1433295311451.jpg (73KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1433295311451.jpg
73KB, 640x960px
>>123336938
damn that fucking video
>>
>>123336196
>7 grims
>risking another red hat
either 5 or 6, anon.
>>
>>123335353
holy fuck what. I'm level 100 and didn't know this shit
>>
how do I cheat for more grims

I need my ebin loot fix
>>
>>123337617
Get cheat engine then and take out the fun of the game.
>>
>>123336512
why the frick u copy me buddy
>>
>>123337719
pff haha

don't listen to this anon. I've cheated my way through this game and got perfect trinkets and good gear for every character save WH and I keep on playing let it be normal or nightmare

I already know the game from head to toes and I'm honestly finally playing for fun, I just want to drop in somewhere help finish a mission and see if we continue or not.
>>
>>123336210
yes
it happens to me more than I'd like to admit, sometimes instead being another primary fire when I need to swap to my sword for a charge attack
>>
>>123338056

Because you used the word tide which clearly implies rat semen.
>>
>>123336968
That's a grapefruit.
>>
>>123338236

How did you get the trinkets? Did you play cata and always use 5 or 6 grims to get a high roll but not a 7 roll? Even then getting orange trinkets is pretty rare, I don't think you can get perfect ones without running with cheats like 200 times.
>>
>>123338424
I did White Rat many many times grabbing one tome and setting it to 5-6.

I think you could still do it by using the gravity hack and jumping up there and breaking the chains but I don't have a reason to try it. Maybe when reds come out.
>>
Anyway to farm/exploit in this game anymore? I'm a huge faggot so don't worry about it.
>>
>>123340039
Black Powder still
>>
File: ..jpg (6KB, 630x341px) Image search: [Google]
..jpg
6KB, 630x341px
I remember using cheat engine on adventure quest more than a decade ago

Does it seriously work on this game too? How do I edit # of dice in it? Is it just one value or are there multiple?
>>
>>123338289
nah man that is kind of sexual i don't think like that
>>
For the Witchhunter, what other two skills should I keep watch out for besides Mastercrafted for the rapier?
>>
>>123264906
: ^)
>>
Orange templar sword over green rapier? I'm tired of this green rapier not killing in one headshot on nightmare and hard
>>
>>123342629
"Templar sword"? You mean the two-hander? Sure, why not.
>>
File: 1446624640958.gif (2MB, 300x290px) Image search: [Google]
1446624640958.gif
2MB, 300x290px
>>123341823
>Mastercrafted for the rapier
>>
File: sad.gif (490KB, 300x167px) Image search: [Google]
sad.gif
490KB, 300x167px
>>123341823
>mfw my rapier isn't Mastercrafted
>>
>>123341823
As long as you have mastercrafted on your rapier, you're set.
>>
File: new loot system.png (812KB, 565x834px) Image search: [Google]
new loot system.png
812KB, 565x834px
Seems pretty straightforward. Either get the weapon you want through luck or craft it using the gems you smelt it down for.
>>
File: B3c.png (20KB, 315x364px) Image search: [Google]
B3c.png
20KB, 315x364px
>You made a woman smile with that strike!
>>
>>123349520
>MUST I PUT AN ARRER THREW UR LEHG
>U LOOK REDICULOUS

This accent is fucking terrible it's like she's that princess from Brave only somehow more arrogant
>>
>>123346392
>finally can salvage all these goddamn repeater pistols, axes, and bolt staffs
Sigmar be praised
>>
>>123351947
Don't forget to add Fireball staff to that too!
>>
Well, since Fatshark are in need of more ideas for trinkets and traits, What would you have in mind?

Maybe a chance for damage to not be taken on you when hit? Chance to gain health from a hit instead of losing it?

A trinket that allows cleave weapons to hit +1 or 2 more enemies per sweep?

Chance to instantly reload a ranged weapon upon firing?

Any attacks from behind do 2x more damage, would stack with headshot bonuses.

All ranged attacks will have a chance to set enemies on fire?

List some ideas.
>>
>>123352932
Bright Wizard:
Less damage from Venting
Blocking can vent instead of using stamina
Swing/Move faster at higher Heat instead of slower
Overheat causes self-stasis instead of blowing up

General:
Block at full move speed (like elf and WH rapier)
Less damage while being pulled by packmaster (instead of JUST the packmaster damage)
Lifesteal %
Removes ability to Friendly Fire
Ranged Weapon reloads after a few seconds of not being held
No Fall Damage
Special Auto-Outlining
Nearby rats glow through walls (but don't when visible)
Blocked Enemies take damage (spiked shield or something?)
Party bloodlust but not for you

I'll think of more later, but there's tons they could do.
>>
>>123352932
50% reduced bomb radius, bombs can be thrown twice

Speed potions are instantly consumed upon pickup but grant 5% movespeed to the entire party
>>
File: 1443152244079.png (77KB, 640x633px) Image search: [Google]
1443152244079.png
77KB, 640x633px
>>123346392
oh man that mite b gud

i bet it'll require some redonkulous amount of gems though
>>
>>123352932
Trinkets:

Change the bomb range trinket so that in increased range only hurts enemies.

.5 - 1% chance on kill for a enemy to drop an item.

When drinking a potion enemies get debuffed based on what potion you use.

Trinket that gives % ammo to everyone if you pick up ammunition.

Nullifies one melee attack against you on a long cooldown.
>>
>>123241268
The only thing that makes them not just little crafty dogs is they scent everywhere.
>>
>>123352932
>Maybe a chance for damage to not be taken on you when hit? Chance to gain health from a hit instead of losing it?
>>123353282
>Blocking can vent instead of using stamina
>Swing/Move faster at higher Heat instead of slower
>Removes ability to Friendly Fire

What the FUCK is with these shit ideas that compensate for poor play by replacing it with an effect that is objectively good?
What about:
>Chance to win the round on a team wipe
Fucking faggots.
>>
>>123353920
They are just ideas anon. It's not like the devs will pick every single thing they see.
>>
>>123353920
Because they fucking take up other trinket slots

Do you take Heat Block or Potion Sharing?
No Friendly Fire or Consumable Dupe?

What's wrong with trinkets that change how you play?
>>
>>123353920
>What the FUCK is with these shit ideas that compensate for poor play by replacing it with an effect that is objectively good?

you mean like the mods like master crafted that greatly reduce the negative effects of a miss.
>>
>>123352932
Small chance on hit/kill to trigger infinite ammo with no reload for 3-5 seconds. Have to be something like 1-3% since it's an instant waveclear.
>>
>>123336210
Yup sometimes the game doesn't register my Q or maybe I don't fully depress it and I end up hit while roasting :(
>>
>>123353282

>Blocking can vent instead of using stamina
>Swing/Move faster at higher Heat instead of slower

>>123354232

Seems like an interesting change-up that could possibly really change the way BW is played.

Maybe change it up so that BW could get passive bonuses to speed or damage when she has a high amount of built up heat. But the trinket would replace her stamina bar with adding more heat to her overall, getting hit would add heat to her. High risk, high reward.

Doing this loses her ability to really use her staff offensively because she's at risk of exploding, you'd have to micro-manage your full on melee built BW.

Bam, new playstyle. (Though I don't know how shit/good this would be)
>>
>>123315512
Aw, man. It looks like it's taking up some of the space tavern tables were at...made the place look like a real tavern and I actually enjoy looking at the fried egg and sausage and pretend that my Dwarf can sit down and eat and drink.

That alter looks cool, but it should be placed downstairs, there is plenty of room for it.
>>
>>123335935
Stone Bread?

I thought it was just so tough and hard, that only Dwarves could eat it...I didn't think it was made out of real stone...imagine that, mixing crushed rocks into bread dough.
>>
>>123351947
>>123346392
I'm more in a hurry to get rid of the X16 fermented perch trinkets I have.
>>
>>123349520
L-lewd.

"Well struck my lord."

Strike and Struck also is like fucking with fuck being the german word for knock...
>>
>>123352932
I'd like the possibility for class specific trinkets and non class specific weapons.

I just want to see a dark elf repeater cross bow in the game some how, maybe a lizardman blow gun
>>
>>123344060
>>123344507
>>123344615
Oh, sorry. I was looking at all the weapon traits and though the rapier could get it.
>>
>>123367050

Brunner the Bounty Hunter had a repeating crossbow he took from a Skaven, didn't he? Makes a lot more sense than some random-assed Dark Elf or Lizardman weapons appearing somehow
>>
>>123367550
But skaven don't use crossbows...
>>
Literally page 10
>>
File: rat friend.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
rat friend.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
Playable traitor skaven confirmed.
>>
>>123371369
If their going to include a new race, it should be a Lizardman. And the way to avoid crazy amounts of scalie porn would be to make it a female. Scalies hate females like Mexicans hate Trump.
>>
File: sexy BBW female skaven.png (2MB, 908x905px) Image search: [Google]
sexy BBW female skaven.png
2MB, 908x905px
>>123372070
Better yet, a skaven female.
>>
December 3rd can't get here fast enough.
>>
File: 1444828269596.gif (3MB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1444828269596.gif
3MB, 360x360px
>>123376230
hype
>>
>>123349724
That's the BW though, anon. Not the elf.
>>
>morr's crown
>6% chance to apply a deadly poison
Is it as shit as it sounds?
>>
vermintide twitter just posted this. Backstab perk? Seems like it wouldn't be that useful
>>
>tfw you need to alert the auforities
>>
>>123381604
>tfw the whole town's asleep

>>123380105
With certain high-hitting or multishot weapons (I'm looking at you, beam staff) the 6% for poison can be pretty useful. I'm not sure if burning can proc it, but I feel like it's true. I've killed many a Stormvermin with a hasty shotgun blast that happened to poison them.
>>
>>123380441
>redit
>e
>d
>i
>t
>>
>>123380441
It would be complete shit on anything that isn't a fucking ogre. It may be slighty usable if there was some sort of "clothing" with stats that you could wear.
>>
>>123383980
no, twitter
>>
>>123384204
someone in redit mentioned it specificaly for Kerilian as a class related special unique feature and now gayfag decided to put in weapons
>>
File: srs m8.jpg (61KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
srs m8.jpg
61KB, 1024x768px
>mfw people who wonder why I take the shortcut to the Enemy Below bridge instead of charging through a stormvermin patrol + horde in the tunnel to get a potion that may or may not be there
>>
DEVOUR-DEVOUR
>>
>>123381604
What authorities? Everyone is dead!
>>
File: big.jpg (116KB, 540x649px) Image search: [Google]
big.jpg
116KB, 540x649px
Soon.
>>
>>123389714
It looks cute.
>>
>Look-see! Man-things!

Jesus christ, it's almost adorable
>>
File: 1448331333079.png (336KB, 1027x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1448331333079.png
336KB, 1027x1024px
>>123390574
>DON'T RUN
>WE KILL!
>>
>>123391452
catchcatchcatchcatchcatchcatchcatchcatch!
>>
>>123392119
>YOU MADE ME WASTE A GLOBE!
>>
File: 1445895718781.jpg (126KB, 547x522px) Image search: [Google]
1445895718781.jpg
126KB, 547x522px
>>123228094
>>
>>123389714
>fount
>emojis

fuck twitter culture
>>
>rainbow fish
>20% chance to not consume health packs/potions

oh fuck
>>
File: vermintide dlc leak.png (398KB, 640x479px) Image search: [Google]
vermintide dlc leak.png
398KB, 640x479px
>>123384405
oh. fuck. thats dumb lmao
>>
Can't wait to play a ton tomorrow after eating
>>
has anyone cracked luck yet? Is it the spawn rate of items/chest items? chances at loot rats or dice?
>>
which mission is the easiest to farm loot for? horn of magnus?
>>
>>123397073
in matchmaking yes
>>
>>123397182
so in single player?
>>
Did they tweak the damage on some weapons? or the health in nightmare? I swear I used to be able to oneshot slaves with m1 sweep, or clanrats with the stab in nightmare/orange rapier, but I definitely don't anymore
>>
>>123401272
I think nightmare got buffed a lot in one of the recent patches, Wizard's Tower in particular used to be much easier
>>
>>123401272
>>123404553
I think you're both shitters having some cognitive dissonance.
>>
I'm starting a garden of morr cata game. Will be located in US
>>
>>123390574

I thought they say looksie which is even cuter.
>>
File: elf_cute_skaven_no_logo.jpg (112KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
elf_cute_skaven_no_logo.jpg
112KB, 1920x1080px
>>123335937
Different drawfag but there you go.
>>
>>123390574
oh, its look-see

I tought it was looksie
>>
>>123408606
Masterful
>>
File: furrytide.jpg (167KB, 1263x1024px) Image search: [Google]
furrytide.jpg
167KB, 1263x1024px
>>123329650
ok
>>
>>123408606
this is good
>>
>>123407201
>>123409631
I just assumed it was "look-see" due to the way skavenspeak is; "looksie" just feels infantile.
>>
File: 1437340076446.jpg (57KB, 500x712px) Image search: [Google]
1437340076446.jpg
57KB, 500x712px
>>123408606
kind of shit

where you under the effects of some stupefacent or your pulse just sucks?
>>
for the soldier: greathammer or arming sword?

i like being sanic fast

>inb4 "lol just play dwarf"

sorry i'm not a manlet
>>
>>123413957
>I'm not a manlet
>implying
>>
>>123413957
hammer seems too slow so I prefer sword, but haven't tested it on nightmare+
>>
File: 2015-11-26_00001.jpg (477KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-26_00001.jpg
477KB, 1920x1080px
BUFF NIGGA SHIT

i literally screamed fuck yeah and woke up everyone in my house when i rolled this little fucker
>>
>join a random game
>stormvermin patrol pops up
>get into a hiding spot
>host deliberately aggros it, suddenly have 6 stormvermin up my ass
>'anon why are you so bad'
>votekicked
wat
>>
>>123380441
>>123384116

Haha time to instakick all elves even harder.
>>
>>123415705
I got 9 of those with CE before I learned that 7 grims is retarded and 5 is the way to go.
>>
>She revels in her mysteries
>Probably to hide a lack of substance

HOLY FUCK

KRUBER HAS NO FUCKING CHILL

SHE JUST GOT FUCKING DESTROYED

ABSOLUTELY SAVAGE
>>
>>123416529
>CE

there's a fucking CE table for this game already?
>>
>>123416529
Is it safe to use CE? I don't want to wiped/banned and waste like $ 27.99 CAN.
>>
>>123416679
Like a week after release.
>>
>>123416679
uhh this game has been out for a while now
>>
>>123416820
>>123416916
ohhh

i suppose you still have to make it through the level with the 5 grims
>>
>>123417000
There's a couple ways to skip the majority of some levels, even on cata.
That and you can CE yourself invincible if necessary.
>>
So I've been wanting to pick this up for a while but I have nobody to play this with because my friends are raging ASSFAGGOTS. Is matchmaking fun or will I want to tear my eyes out for the stupidity of random russians?
>>
>>123421775
The latter.
>>
>>123421775
been playing a week and haven't met a single russkie yet broheim
>>
>spires in ubersreik have the witch hunter symbol on their peaks

DEEPEST LORE
>>
>>123422468
You mean Sigmar's hammer?
>>
>>123422013
Do you live in the EU? What's the general amount of retards you get in games?
>>
>>123422468
http://whfb.lexicanum.com/wiki/Twin-Tailed_Comet

I assume they're weathervanes.
>>
>>123408606

I like your style, how long did it take u to make?
>>
>>123423034

Didnt keep track. But id say 1 hour give or take.
>>
File: 1445374604491.jpg (122KB, 919x690px) Image search: [Google]
1445374604491.jpg
122KB, 919x690px
>>123422468
fer real
it is the twin tailed comet
it's a Sigmar thing
>>
File: ayy001.jpg (522KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ayy001.jpg
522KB, 1920x1080px
>play elf
>get this
I'ts almost like they fixed it.
>>
>>123416761
I'll know in a few weeks I guess. There's no vac ban if that's what you mean.
>>
>>123423558
whats this I know its russian
>>
File: zootopiarats.jpg (70KB, 400x401px) Image search: [Google]
zootopiarats.jpg
70KB, 400x401px
requesting edit
>>
ok I found the superior way of farming

>enemy bellow
>1 grim
>5 grim hack
>speed hack
>inf health
done in 5 min

you'll obviously disable speed for certain tricky parts
>>
File: 1447984959396.png (388KB, 431x431px) Image search: [Google]
1447984959396.png
388KB, 431x431px
>>123423848
>cheating

lmao
>>
>>123425129
>not horn of magnus
>not using zero grav to just fly to the caravan
>1-2:30 mins max
>>
File: 1359585167981.png (316KB, 425x450px) Image search: [Google]
1359585167981.png
316KB, 425x450px
>>123425129
>I found da bess way 2 farm :DDD
>It involves not playing the game :DDD FUGG

n i c e

inb4 "REEEEE RNG IS STUPID ME NO LIKEY RNG /v/ TOLD ME TO HATE IT BECAUSE ITS IN DOTA AND MOST ASSFAGGOTS I HATE RNG GO AWAY RNG"
>>
>>123425458
>not garden of morr
>takes 45 seconds to 1 minute easily
>>
>>123425458
I dont understand how the fuck does gravity work. I just go up, never forward never downwards.
>>123425507
>>123425686
the glitch has been patched

actually I found an even superior way to farm senpaitachi

>horn of magnus
>tp to 1 grim
>tp fo olesya
remember you always have the 5 grim
>>
>>123425752
>horn of magnus tp thing
literally 20 fucking seconds holy shit

I'm gonan get so much crap
>>
>>123425904
>>123425752
>tp

show me senpais
>>
>>123426565
pls spoon feed me too
>>
>>123426594
Actually nvm. Figured it out.
>>
File: bill nye.png (302KB, 534x360px) Image search: [Google]
bill nye.png
302KB, 534x360px
can the cheat engine get you banned or some shit? It's tempting but I don't want to risk losing my account or something just to get some items
>>
File: 2015-11-26_00001.jpg (151KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-26_00001.jpg
151KB, 1920x1080px
>tfw accidentally teleporting inside the inn
>>
>>123427131
I tought that too. Then I realize how fucking annoying the loot system was and said fuck it all.

If they ban me, well good for them. I had my fun and I'll follow the game a little bit then go back to CSGO and shitty Fo4.
>>
File: crying.jpg (42KB, 540x553px) Image search: [Google]
crying.jpg
42KB, 540x553px
>>123427309
I was thinking that, but maybe the update on the 3rd will make loot bearable and I'll regret being banned
Chances are the loot system will always be a bitch though, you're probably right
>>
>>123427530
Then wait for the 3rd and if it's still shit just cheat you wuss.
>>
File: lisa500.png (139KB, 500x694px) Image search: [Google]
lisa500.png
139KB, 500x694px
>>123427530
but why the fuck would they ban you

its not a pvp game, you're not getting paid content for free

there's literally no reason for banning you, if they add a fucking ant icheat well then I'll stop hacking
>>
File: here i come lord.jpg (120KB, 800x641px) Image search: [Google]
here i come lord.jpg
120KB, 800x641px
>>123427721
yeah I'm just being cautious, I don't know
also nice art I haven't seen that one yet
>>
>>123427721
>>123427530

Apparently in some steam discussion one of the devs said there would be a nasty surprise or some shit.
>>
File: marty reaction.jpg (18KB, 272x204px) Image search: [Google]
marty reaction.jpg
18KB, 272x204px
>>123428040
damn, I guess if they do do anything they'll do it on the third with everything else
that's gonna suck for... most people.
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (478KB, 2480x3508px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
478KB, 2480x3508px
Are either of these good?
>>
>>123428040
I don't know if that image is real. Nobody ever posted a direct link to the discussion itself. The mod said some reddit tier comment "they'll have a nasty surprise ;)" indeed.
>>
>>123428474
dual daggers are shit.

The swords look ok
>>
>>123428659
also how do I make the image not gigantic, I choose A4 and it have me that huge shit
>>
>>123428474
>Gleamslitter daggers are forged in darkness so that they might preform the blackest of deeds. Souls claimed by these blades are said to not find their immortal reward, but a far bleaker fate. Kerillian hears them whisper to her with every kill.

CRAWLING IN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIN

THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEAAAAAAAAAAAAAL
>>
>>123428040
I really wonder what it's going to be.

>>123429096
inferior drawfag

do your thing
>>
>>123429096
I googled that and it turns out its a linkin par song. I was so sure it was actually from donald.
>>
>>123428474
I sword and dagger superior to sword and sword?

dual swords feel slower to spam charged attacks and normal attack doesn't have headshot
>>
>>123384419
It's because bots can't path to that shortcut
and you've been playing with bots all along
>>
File: nonsense.jpg (19KB, 209x194px) Image search: [Google]
nonsense.jpg
19KB, 209x194px
>>123431361
Nonsense.
Bots on The Enemy Below are impossible to past the first room with because they'll get stuck in the circular well area past the healthkit+bomb pile.
>>
File: 1446579390460.gif (2MB, 350x198px) Image search: [Google]
1446579390460.gif
2MB, 350x198px
>>123415705
>Under level 30
>Orange handgun
>Red hat
>>
ok please tell me

Why are wh and dorf crossbows inferior to the handgun/drake and braces?

Why are the repeaters of soldier and wh bad?

I rolled a few with decent stats. I know you can use anything on Hard but I wish to know why are they inherently bad for nm and in turn cata.
>>
>>123431650
>he doesn't do catas asap

baka senpai tbqh imo
>>
>>123432007
>he didn't farm bp cata or wihte rat cata and got lvel 97 and don't know the other maps

baka desu senpaitachi
>>
>>123431886

Those weapons are jacks-of-all-trades masters-of-none. It's not that they're inherently bad, it's just that handguns, drakes, and braces do their intended job too well that with proper team comp, those weapons are just overshadowed.

Drakes = instant aoe clear (perfect match with shield)

Handguns = hitscan snipers that can one shot all specials except the ogre

Braces = Ogre killer

Crossbows can pierce enemies, and kill specials in one hit, but they have travel time and you must lead a target. Time wasted doing that can mean the end of a run.

Repeaters can kill a bunch of shitty rats quickly, but drakes/grudge-rakers/competent mage can do it even faster. They can be used to kill ogres, but they can't out DPS braces.

If they are the best thing you got, then by all means, use 'em. Like if you have an orange repeater and green braces, the difference in damage between the two is enough reason to take the repeater over the braces.
>>
>>123432397
Hey, this is /vtg/, get your reasonable, thoughtful, even-handed appraisal out of here, you fucking cunt
>>
File: 2015-11-26_00006.jpg (547KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-26_00006.jpg
547KB, 1920x1080px
>regrowth
>bloodlust
is this as bad as it sounds?
>>
>>123432397
oh, I have the best gear al right. I just wanted to try those because they look fun. I love crossbows that reload at sanic speed.

Sadly my "crew" only plays cata(and rarely wins anything that isn't enemy bellow) and pubs a shit.
>>
File: 2015-11-26_00007.jpg (512KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-26_00007.jpg
512KB, 1920x1080px
good or trash?

I frankly don't want the vent dmg becasue I never vent them
>>
>>123432580
Thanks friend

>>123432920
You can still funsies pub runs with goofy equipment and make some randoms a touch bit angry
>>
>>123432794
Yup.
>>
>>123433848
To clear something up for you, that's the rate that they build heat, not the vent damage, so it's a lot better. Looks like a solid weapon.
>>
>>123433975
Yes, that is why I mentioned it. It's not there and its blue I think at least on the witch staves.
>>
File: 2015-11-26_00008.jpg (558KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-26_00008.jpg
558KB, 1920x1080px
Is this axe decent enough? It looks ok to me but I haven't used any axe besides the dwarf axe and shield.
>>
Hello. I wish to ask for that software made for making webms. It was called "retardedwemb" or something of the like. I think I could provide with decent and helpful content or just plain stupid shit to entertain the dying thread.
>>
>>123435684
webm for retards
>>
>>123435346
>wh axe
>>
>>123435795

wh axe is great tho. best wep for them..
>>
Is Bardin actually a pessimist/nihilist or is it just his way of telling a joke?
>>
>>123436854
>Bardin
>Pessimist

what

he's the most optimistic one next to Sienna

>Saltzpyre: These are bad times
>Bardin: Good! No one sings about uneventful days!
>>
>>123437076
He also has lines such as predicting that the Ratling gunner will fire on him, and of course telling the group they're all going to die anyways.
>>
>You can get multiples of the same weapon trait on the same weapon so they end up stacking.

How would you react to this?
>>
>>123437192
For fucks sake you guys have no way of picking up certain social queues they give off.

First he's saying that it will target him as a boast, as he is "the biggest threat". It's a joke about how fucking good he thinks he is. Second, telling his friends they're gonna die before him is a challenge.

Just like Kerillian saying "Go ahead and die, Dwarf." She isn't being a huge cunt, she's saying that because she knows that will just make him go HAM on the rats, as there is nothing he hates more than having an elf talk about how much better she is than him. She doesn't actually want him to die any more than she wants any of her friends to die. After all she said she can't go back home so it's not like she just wants them all to bite the dust so she will be free to fuck off somewhere. She genuinely cares about them because they're all her friends, even if they aren't as graceful or long lived as an elf.
>>
>>123437540

Dwarves have asperger's though and they don't engage in banter like neurotypicals do, so Bardin is probably taking it personally (which also is the cause of conflict between dwarfs and elves in general).
>>
File: 1358544122614.jpg (199KB, 566x448px) Image search: [Google]
1358544122614.jpg
199KB, 566x448px
>>123437924
>Dwarves don't engage in banter

you fucking what

half the reason legolas and gimli even fucking existed was to be ebin bantzmachines
>>
>>123438279

That was just Jacksons brainfarts which is not canon, in the books there was none.
>>
>>123438429
>In the books there was none

Bull fucking shit

Gimli and Legolas were pissed at each other most of the time because Legolas thought it was the fault of the Dwarves that they disliked each other and Gimli kept bringing up that the Elves were at fault

The bantz was still there it just wasn't as quippy, Jackson didn't invent the distrust between the two races
>>
I haven't played since around the time the game came out and I've got a couple questions.

Are missions that end on a boat still bugged to fuck and don't let people complete them half the time?

and What's the latest hip new cheese?
>>
File: ghghghghhh.png (9KB, 501x170px) Image search: [Google]
ghghghghhh.png
9KB, 501x170px
>>123438775
The tension between the two races wasn't banter, pic related
>>
>>123439358
WHATS THE MATTER FAGGOT?

CAN'T HANDLE THE

B A N T Z???????
>>
>>123439358
using a definition to argue is a logical fallacy
>>
>>123439673
Holy shit anon, that actually really got me. I've been having kind of a shit day, but that was legit funny, thanks mate
>>
>>123439968
http://www.logicallyfallacious.com/index.php/logical-fallacies/27-appeal-to-definition

2 seconds on google
>>
My favorite banter from Bardin is when he randomly blurts out "I'm hungry".

Even better if Kruber's in the party and has the gall to tell him he's not. Why the fuck would Kruber think he knows when Bardin is hungry or not. The whole banter is just stupid and not that interesting but I find it so hilarious.
>>
File: Let me tell you.jpg (13KB, 175x123px) Image search: [Google]
Let me tell you.jpg
13KB, 175x123px
Fist weapons for Bardin when?
>>
A BOMB
>>
>>123439673

I know that you are neurologically incapable of thinking objectively and always on lookout for socially constucted meanings, but at least try to think before talking/writing, the entire point was banter between elves and dwarves, and the enmity between the dwarves and elves in the book is not banter.
>>
>>123441203
Sienna then says "he means your actually thirsty. you'll get your ale soon enough dwarf."
>>
File: 1336173758791.jpg (153KB, 959x721px) Image search: [Google]
1336173758791.jpg
153KB, 959x721px
>>123440751
>using a fucking .com site to win an argument about fallacies
>moving into the pseudo-intellectual realm of what actually defines a word at all
>arguing on the internet at all
>>
File: jew-rat1.png (135KB, 428x500px) Image search: [Google]
jew-rat1.png
135KB, 428x500px
>>123440751
Using that definition was a fallacy.
>>
>queue random NM
>horn because of course it's going to be horn
>make it to the finale
>2 people decide to go down the stairs to the hole instead of jumping off the horn
>they go down because they have an entire extra wave of rats to push through since they took the dumb route
How can people play this level so much and still be so fucking bad at it? I learned that shit at like level 2 and these guys are level 60+ still using the fucking stairs.
>>
>>123440751
Pointing out a fallacy is also a fallacy senpai.
>>
>>123442241
>1500 pounds
Fucking limeys
>>
File: The Quest of Kaleb Daark 15.jpg (590KB, 1199x1763px) Image search: [Google]
The Quest of Kaleb Daark 15.jpg
590KB, 1199x1763px
>>
>>123237571
I have the same problem.

Straight dwarf loot forever
>>
>friends are grinding BP until they are bored of the game
>not waiting for the expansion next week and catch up on other games in the meantime
>>
Can't seem to find any aussies/oceanic players.
Any lurking here? only just picked it up
>>
>>123445279
Yeah, I'm aussie, also a shitter. Never played with pubbies before, so I don't know how hard we are to find
>>
Is Blunderbuss of Kruber gud?
>>
>>123445279
Aus here. Probably not going to play until the patch hits on the 3rd.
>>
>>123448119
It needs very specific traits to actually be useful enough to take it over a handgun. Repeater is sort of the same way.
>>
>>123448119
I have a masterwork blunderbuss and it's still kinda shitty despite being able to fire like 1 per second by animation cancelling.
>>
>>123451354
Fucking amazing for clearing crowds though.
>>
>>123448119
It depends. I've seen 1 guy straight rock with it on NM, I assume he mus have had master crafted, rupture, and split shot or something because everything just died and he fired it about as fast as a 1h melee swings.

If it has really good traits, you're rolling with friends, or are on hard or below try it.

A well-traited grudge raker is probably always better though
>>
>>123241147
>solo runs
>Vermintide
W-what? The AI is broken as shit, why solo? Don't you have friends or something?
>>
>>123451434
I haven't found it better than just meleeing at that range though.
>>
Interesting. With the tome out, you can block while moving at full speed with 3 shields.
>>
>>123454534
And med-kits are 2 squares
>>
>>123454534
It's too bad you can't use it to bash a Rat Ogre's face in.
>>
>>123452289
Not that guy, but to be fair they can solo hordes better than most players without taking hardly any hits.

If the pathing and logic regarding specials and the ogre was a bit better I'd take them over pubs any day. Doubly if I could force them to take grims & tomes.
>>
>if you start blocking and hold it before you pick someone up you'll still block while picking them up
Well this sure makes playing the shield guy with shitty pubs a lot easier. Wish I had known this sooner.

Really makes that already iffy trinket pretty much pure garbage though
>>
>>123455325
Makes the already great increased revive speed trinket even better.
>>
>>123451354
Fires faster if you just manually reload desu.
I Have a Masterwork Rupture Hail Blunderbuss. It's pure murder on hordes and with potion the rat ogre. Never feels worth giving up the special one-shots though.
>>
>>123445279
Yep. Not bothering til the new loot dlc hits.
>>
>>123455379
I meant the trinket that makes revives uninteruptable. Revive speed is still fine although personally I feel it's slightly diminshed. Part of the reason it is/was useful is shortening the window that you could be interupted.

Still good, just worse. Other trinket might as well not exist though since you essentially get the same effect for free
>>
>>123456153
I know what you were meaning. And it does matter because it lets you res in the middle of a horde because you're reviving 50% faster which is EXTREMELY noticeable.
>>
Would the human monk/priest character in this work in Vermintide without being OP? I don't know much of the lore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3pOljQqvX8
>>
>>123457536
A Warrior Priest could work, although I'm not sure how they'd do the magic.
>>
>>123457536
Warrior priest is actually the smart money bet for next character. It's in-lore, fits well with the current classes, appropriate power level (that video exaggerates a bit), and it's a fan favourite. Most warhams people are expecting it.
>>
>>123389714
that thing is far too clean to not have been a pet.
>>
>>123457951
>broing it up as a party with WP, WH, ES, and dorf
>no bitch-elf or witch to stir the pot and cause friction
>just killin rats and praising Sigmar
The dream
I realize Bardin probably doesn't care too much about Sigmar but at least he's just happy killing rats and would go with it
>>
>>123457638
A reverse heat mechanic that's built via melee combat? Basically natural state is 0 "mana" and you fill it by hitting/killing shit.

Give him a holy book instead of a staff or something. Guess 3 books in your inventory and one is a weapon might be confusing though.

Also I wish every day was Thanksgiving, these captchas are so nice and simple.
>>
Will this thread ever become gay like Payday general
>>
>>123346392
Better be able to craft hats with this.
>>
>>123462118
There's been some mighty gay stuff here already.
Like that guy with the strange affixation to the word "trash".
>>
What are the ideal traits for orange brace pistols? I seem to getting nothing but hail of doom and skull cracker for all the ones i've found so far
>>
>Buy game
>Computer locks up like 10 minutes into mission

Any ideas?
>>
>>123466758

Targeteer, Ammunition Holder, Rupture
>>
>>123468250
Tell your computer to git gud
>>
Probable new characters:

Warrior-Priest of Sigmar
Priestess of Myrmidia
Dwarf Engineer
Bretonnian Knight Errant
Some kind of High Elf mage
>>
>>123468954
>Dwarf Engineer
>Bretonnian Knight Errant
And how would they differ from the dwarf and soldier? I don't think there's any point if they don't introduce new gameplay.
>>
File: 23331111.png (11KB, 498x450px) Image search: [Google]
23331111.png
11KB, 498x450px
Why do some ranged weapons have a headshot attribute over others? Don't all ranged weapons do higher damage on headshot? Or do those specifically mentioning headshots do much more headshot damage?
>>
>>123471019
It should be a support class. We've got two tanks, two midrangers and one support. Warrior priest sounds likely, but he doesn't have any ranged weapons that make sense
>>
File: image.jpg (466KB, 1488x1337px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
466KB, 1488x1337px
>>123468954
>No Bretonnian peasant
>>
>>123472061
They could give the Warrior Priest some sort of Holy smite thing or buffs or shit.
>>
>>123472752
I can definitely see that, but fatshark really seem like they want to give everyone a viable ranged weapon. Otherwise we'd have a trollslayer instead of a dwarf ranger
>>
>>123471029
All weapons do increased damage on headshot, weapons with the headshot trait have an increased multiplier.
>>
Guys. Can you tell me the pros and cons of Sword and Dagger and Dual Swords? What I can tell without traits is that the first has a much faster charged attack spam but the second has 2 aoe charged attacks but slower, like Hammer and Shield tier slow.
>>
>>123455176
They do take toems tho. Not sure about grims.
>>
>>123457536
Fuck I hate this video. How come they didn't have decency to show the superior firepower piercing those pathetic barbarian armors?
>>
>>123474810

Sword and Dagger
Pro: Only Elf weapon worth a damn
Con: Elf

Dual Sword:
Pro: None
Con: Slow, shit damage, shit cleave

t. Someone with orange Sword/Dagger, orange Dual Sword, and 9.5% Bloodlust on each
>>
I want them to buff Bardin's height a little bit. They're are supposed to be a tad bit taller.
>>
>>123475615
They take tomes provided both their healing slot is empty, and getting to the tome does not require jumping or crouching. However the moment they see a health item they will prioritize it over the tome and will not pick up the tome again if they don't use the health. They don't grab grims at all, probably because they're not programmed to take potions to begin with and a grim goes in a potion slot so bots might think grims and potions are the same thing.

But as far as bot AI is concerned, Fatshark needs to first fix their pathing and behavior in relation to special Skaven before we can even consider bots any close to viable for doing runs with tomes and grims.
>>
>>123459406
I like this idea, works similar to how they played in age of reckoning.

Would it be gamebreaking to give them healing abilities? What would a balanced healing ability look like?
>>
File: selenauhnoguy.jpg (27KB, 331x334px) Image search: [Google]
selenauhnoguy.jpg
27KB, 331x334px
>>123476261
>They're are
>>
>>123476261
I don't. Playing Bardin is the ultimate counter to friendly fire short of playing with good teammates.
>>
>>123476241
I have both dual sword and dual daggers with dev blow, improved pommel(28.8%) and the fang thing on 9-15% I think.

I haven't used the swords yet
>>
>>123476558
yeah the best possible mistake was "their"

fucking bieber lover faggot
>>
>>123477035
>bracing your pistols on his helmet while he shoves rats around with his shield
Bardin is such a bro.
>>
Superior farming inbound.
>>
>>
>>123482786
every time

what made people relate the elf with zoophilia anyways

the fact that she's a smooth skinned female?
>>
Are there no living people at all still fighting?
>>
File: 1445910976186.png (162KB, 648x641px) Image search: [Google]
1445910976186.png
162KB, 648x641px
>>123483362
No, it's the fact that elf attracts shitty players and they always run off by themselves to get raped by skaven. This was especially a problem at release.
>>
>>123484585
I always assumed you're behind enemy lines thanks to the magically shielded Inn.
>>
hey new achievements popped up
>>
>>123485497
Yeah but I mean like in the distance. Remember how some of the Mortal Kombat games had a pair of guys fighting behind you or one of them dead and the other cheering?

Things like that. Right now we only find extremely low res corpses all over the place.

I do remember having seen a picture of children on the cart so I assume there will be some escort(yes, I can already see the rage and bullshit this game will through at us) missions.
>>
Connoisseur is not working for me. I equipped every character with some shit orange trinket I have on all 3 slots and it doesn't unlock.

Granted the fucking play X class for 1 mission didn't fucking pop up until I was level 80 something.
>>
File: 1431968888202.jpg (276KB, 1053x1019px) Image search: [Google]
1431968888202.jpg
276KB, 1053x1019px
What happens when a general hits page 10 anyways?
>>
>>123485736
"we lost another Inn last night. At this rate we'll be the only ones left."

I always assumed that you're just one splinter cell out of a small resistance group.

I like to think that when the invasion first begins in HoM there's quite a bit of fighting going on. especially when you get to the roof tops and can hear bells and canons ringing all across the city.
>>
File: 2015-11-26_00010.jpg (549KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-26_00010.jpg
549KB, 1920x1080px
Is this good?

Don't mind the trinkets, I was trying to get an achievement and thought maybe it'll unlock if I did a mission with them.
>>
>>123487596
I think the dwarfen district is pocket of resitance
>>
>Doppelsöldner(a mercenary who volunteered to fight on the front line for more money) could do the same with two handed greatswords called Zweihänders
>>
>>123487689
Would be better with either Skull Cracker or Fire Rate
>>
I just now realized in the first mission you're comming out of the Red Moon Inn.
>>
>>123489905
This was already known.

As well as in Enemy Below
>>
File: rats.png (75KB, 341x485px) Image search: [Google]
rats.png
75KB, 341x485px
>>
File: whFemale_Rogue_Trader.jpg (117KB, 766x1592px) Image search: [Google]
whFemale_Rogue_Trader.jpg
117KB, 766x1592px
ok what about this

a lewd female halfling

a skimpy yet badass female pirate, pic related but with a blackpowder carbine
>>
>>123491498
/tg/ pls go with ur waifu ideas
>>
>>123490626
the hell is this shit
>>
File: skaven6.jpg (170KB, 668x792px) Image search: [Google]
skaven6.jpg
170KB, 668x792px
I edited this r8
>>
>>123492140
HAIL THE BOOTED ONE
>>
>>123492140
In my Government class we had to make our own political parties
my group went with Vermin Supreme
it was fun
>>
I don't understand. I set my game specs to high yet the game still looks like shit.
>>
What is the general consensus between beam and confalg? This far I can't help but like beam better, the aoe is superior and the beam keeps storm in their place. Confalg aoe seems like trash unless you charge it whichtakes time and the normal attack is redundant.
>>
like teeth gnawing at my soul

brrrrrr
>>
>>123494154
It's up to you. Keep in mind that Conflag damage is not determined by the charge up time, only the AoE size. It's also handy for it's good auto-attack which 2 shots clan rats on cata and one shots on anything below so you don't even have to worry about certain rats while moving forward. The AoE is also great against stormvermin because it forcefully pushes them a good distance and will interrupt them, unlike the beam staff's M1.

Concerning the special killing ability of them, I feel as if the beam's M2 falls far short of anything another player could do with a handgun or even longbow. While its good for YOU to be able to easily reach things far away, that strength only shows up in very few areas (like blackpowder gutter runner killing). The range on the AoE of the Conflag is also REALLY far and will also interrupt specials in whatever they're doing right away. Exotic Conflags will kill packmasters with a quick M2 from range no matter how many rats are between you and it while the beam staff will also kill it with its M1 (both versions will kill the packmaster with burning).

For Horde Clearing, the Beam staff seems to win out ahead, but not by much when you have 1 - 2 people holding the front line of the horde. It's very easy to take a second to charge up the conflag's area versus the conflag's instant hit.

On Nightmare+, the M1 on Beam and M2 on Conflag deal no FF damage which is great, but the M2 on Beam does an insane amount of FF if another person walks in front of you for some asinine reason while you're focused on a special.

TL;DR: use whatever you want, but I prefer conflag. Bolt staff sucks, Fireball was nerfed for some unknown reason.
>>
File: safteyinnumbers.png (77KB, 237x237px) Image search: [Google]
safteyinnumbers.png
77KB, 237x237px
New Trait:
Safety in Numbers
>>
>>123495937
huh

I just did a quick aoe attack on a gutter runner on top an elf(hah) and the fucker didn't die. He rolled backwards and fell in the water and didn't appear again but it didn't grant me the kill.

I'm getting used to the fact that I can move freely and cast the fireball. I'll get the hand of it when I got back to nm pubs.
>>
>>123496109
Sounds like a trinket.
>>
>>123496303
Water will kill all rats. Useful for pushing or knocking back. This includes specials (but I don't know about Ogres..?) The main dislikes I have of the Fireball is that its purpose is shared mainly by the Conflag, but the Conflag is easily to aim, has no FF, and isn't blocked by swarm of rats.
>>
>>123490626
>>123496109
What's the description for these?
>>
>£10 on Nuuvem
wow
>>
>>123497972
There isn't any yet.
>>
>>123498715
Fuck, I'm burning with anticipation here.
>>
File: hN7UR9Y[1].png (247KB, 486x244px) Image search: [Google]
hN7UR9Y[1].png
247KB, 486x244px
>>123498772
>>
>>123497972
>>123490626

None Forgotten-Complete a Mission with the Personal Book of Grudges trinket equipped and acquire an item for Bardin Goreksson

Temper Flare-Complete a Mission with the Hearthwind trinket equipped and acquire an item for Sienna

Fuegonasus Von Liebenstein-Complete a Mission with the Witch Hunter's Handbook trinket equipped and acquire an item for Victor Saltzpyre

Freedom Hawk-Complete a Mission with the Everbeak trinket equipped and acquire an item for Kerillian

Rank and File-Complete a Mission with the Hammer of the Empire trinket equipped and acquire an item for Markus Kruber
>>
>>123496463
nah I mean the fireball attack

I haven't touched the other staves, no point in wasting blue ores on something everyone says its bad
>>
>>123499016
so a fucking trinket that increases a chance for a drop towards a certain character

fuck fatshark
--u
--c
--k
>>
File: largebodyfofwater76.gif (2MB, 294x232px) Image search: [Google]
largebodyfofwater76.gif
2MB, 294x232px
W-why does the fish twitch?

Is it still alvie?
>>
>>123499016

So do you get these character trinkets automatically, or are you gonna have to get them through a drop as well?
>>
>>123499364
I think it's a guarantee. I'm also speculating that this is how you achieve red weapons. Not quite so easy as Oranges but at least not as reliant on RNG. Maybe the trinket is craftable with X weapons of that character? Who knows.
>>
WE NEED TO ALERT THE OFOROTIES THE THREAD IS ASLEEP
>>
>>123499364
Why? That sounds like a good option.
>>
So I'm downloading the game right now. How much shit will I get for playing Elf on normal as a level1 shitter?
>>
>>123499932
None.
>>
>>123499932
on normal you'll be amongs your kin
>>
>>123499932

>playing elf
>at all

Kidding. Just don't be stupid, stick with your team, and stay in easy and normal until you get a good feel for the game.
>>
>>123500000
RUINED KappaRoss
>>
>>123500000
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>123499932
desu senpai I hate Saltz far more than I hate Elfs. Sure Elfs are cunts but that's the character not their choice. Few decent Saltzs around.
>>
File: as_it_should_be.png (25KB, 909x149px) Image search: [Google]
as_it_should_be.png
25KB, 909x149px
Anyone else refuse to play the elf as a principle?
>>
Why do I get so many motherfucking drakefires and trueflights? It's ok I know they can be good with certain traits and in certain situations but I also want a decent grudge or blunder so I can see how they feel.

Or at least a longbow so I can actually kill what I want to kill. Even crossbows would be nice.
>>
File: elfea8ba2.jpg (103KB, 736x1040px) Image search: [Google]
elfea8ba2.jpg
103KB, 736x1040px
>>123500328
>being this much of a redditeer shitter
wow

Here's (your) (you), (you) deserve it.
>>
>>123500328
I'll admit I played her a few times. Trueflights can be fun when you're doing trickshots around corners and the sword/dagger is a nice little unwind after playing with the heavy weapons with every other class. Also since the Hagbane buff its fun watching Ogres melt in seconds after you pop a strength potion and down him solo in just a few seconds.

Seriously using the class though? Never, I just don't see any serious use for the Elf I couldn't do better or have more utility with another class.
>>
>>123500000
czeched
>>
>>123500557

How does rat cum taste, elf?

:^)
>>
>>123500578
I sadly can't into Saltzpyre, not even with the flamberge. The rapier lacks everywhere or at least I don't have any with good stats. The brace are shit, the crossbow has travel time and the repeater is too weak.

As an elf I have far better killing power with a longbow you have a fast firing handgun.
>>
>>123499995
>>123500000
>>123500073
>>123500229
I probably won't bump the difficulty up before I feel like I can handle myself. I think I'll also be playing a lot of dorf, he seems fun too.

Later on though, what are the best weapons for the elf? I think I've read sword+dagger being the best melee one, what about ranged?
>>
>>123500853
Unfortunately for you, you're trash. That's all.
>>
>>123500853
Use heavy attacks 90% of the time when you have a flamberge, yes, it has wind up, but it goes through rats like butter, deals more damage, and has a wider swing arc. Really you should rarely ever use light attacks with it, if you get a good roll on Bloodlust with it that weapon will carry you through any dire situation you'll find yourself in.
>>
>>123500918
I find non-Trueflight Longbow best.
>>
>>123500918
longbow-> ammunition holder, targeteer, mastercrafted.

If you sadly get a trueflight instead then aim for ->ammunition holder, mastercrafted and some regen on the last one or something other than targeteer.
>>
>>123429096
BUMP

come on draw guys do this, we need you.
>>
>>123501084
Yeah, I mean sure the flamberge is the superior choice but I can do better with a 2h hammer, sword and dagger, sword(fuck flaming) or a X-shield(preferably sword or hammer).
>>
>>123501020
>le trash meme
I'm glad you're back with us.
>>
File: WHhorned rat7448.jpg (158KB, 1000x773px) Image search: [Google]
WHhorned rat7448.jpg
158KB, 1000x773px
Reading about the Skaven they seem to have some fucking impressive technology. Are Clan Fester the little backwater whores of the Skaven family or something? Our little quintet of scrubs should have been shot down by snipers and shit by now.
>>
>>123500853
>rapier lacks everywhere
>brace are shit
>can't even into a 2hander
Yeah, you stay with elf, let the good players have the important classes.
>>
>>123502657
Fester is a sub-clan of Pestilens, so they don't get as much tech as the others.

The fact that they have one-rat Gunner crews is impressive enough.
>>
>>123502657

The dude who drew this image also made the artwork for some Hearthstone cards like scarlet crusader and repentance.
>>
>>123502732
>insane aoe and cc with 2h hammer and shield bashes+pushes
>hitscan extremely accurate weapons
>ammo efficient, doesn't need to choke down potions to be useful
Yeah, you keep playing the objectively inferior class.
>>
>>123501680
I'm not the guy you're referring to from a week or two back. He is just legitimately a garbage player. He'd have to be rolling his face across the keyboard to do badly with WH.
>>
>>123503559
It's not doing badly. It's not being as good as you could with the othe classes.

You won't automatically become a bad player because you grabbed WH, all the same basics of the game and common sense still apply to him. But you can't do what the other classes do as good as them or it is situational.
>>
bloodlust on 2h was always 3-10% right?
>>
>dlc for a shitty, unfinished game that might as well be a L4D mod

Modern gaming. Swell.
>>
>>123504431
Except the rapier is one of the easiest weapons to use in the game. There's no keeping pace with your enemies or timing your swings like any of the two hand weapons, no constantly checking flanks during hordes like with the shield.

It's literally just swing at the head and they die. You can hold off hordes solo like this. The charged attack is even easier. Stab a stormvermin in the eye, pop, dead.

Any player that cannot grasp such a simple weapon is flat-out awful. Not to mention his (your) character of choice is the fucking elf.
>>
It took me 287 hours to get a fucking mace and shield and I still don't have a 1 handed axe(talking about oranges).

The one I got has dev blow, swift slaying(norm attk) and endurance. Looks pretty bad but at leat I cant read the legend.
>>
>>123352932

A "don't abandon the game like the rest of Fatshark's games" trinket. I doubt that's possible though since Fatshark are absolute garbage.

Clearly none of you have played War of the Roses or War of the Vikings.
>>
>>123505817
Weird. It takes me 2 headshots to kill a clan on Cata. The normal attack doesn't seem to keep up with orders as they don't die, even if I try to spin around hitting as many rats as possible.

My character is choice is the mage because I love confalgration and a sword with earthing rune makes it that much better. Second would be a tie between Dorf(hammer and shield, drake) and Soldier(sword and shield, handgun).

This is taking Cata into account. If I'm going to play NM or even Hard then I'll try to use the Elf(sword and dagger, longbow) to make sure no one else has it and thus improve the team.
>>
>>123506387
No. When the Chivalry/Rose era was happening I think I was playing CSGO like a madman. Then Rose died and Chivalry went week free or month free a million times and had hundreds of price drops. No idea about Rose tho.
>>
So I'm guessing I'm going to have to run through all of hard mode solo because everyone is grinding end game?
>>
>>123506715
>end game
wut

white rat was patched some time ago
>>
>>123506779
I'm referring to the highest difficulty runs, I haven't even finished the first stage yet. Got no ausfags to play with
>>
>>123506937
Nobody really reliably runs cata difficulty with pub groups from what I've seen.

Nightmare is fairly popular but it's the perfect 'sweet spot' difficulty for the game.
>>
>>123503374
I didn't realize the elf had hammers, shields, and hitscan ranged options.

Dorf/soldier>WH>BW>>>>>>>>Elf
>>
File: All me.jpg (94KB, 1147x607px) Image search: [Google]
All me.jpg
94KB, 1147x607px
>>123503374
>inferior class
k
>>
>>123508809
Not even that anon you're replying to but

>gauging your performance with damage dealt

Go play CoD or Battlefield kid
>>
>>123500713
Nobody knows. The dwarf keeps hogging it all.
>>
>>123501235

>longbow Targeteer

Isn't it perfect accuracy already?
>>
>>123508210
>>123508809

(you)
>>
>45 fov
jesus christ

what is the less shit fov that gives you a dime of situational awareness? right now I'm using 75
>>
File: 1430837528837.jpg (36KB, 500x531px) Image search: [Google]
1430837528837.jpg
36KB, 500x531px
>ANOTHER ELF TERRORIST MASK
why, why do you waste my rolls like that
>>
Is mace and shield good? Just got one with improved pommel 20-40 and dev blow plus another one that I dont remember, I think normal attack speed.
>>
>>123513614
Yes. Just do 2 normals and a push instead of constant charge attacks.
>>
Grudge Raker
>ammunition holder
>ammunition ammount enhancer
>scrubvenger
y/n?

prolly pene-tration is hte superior choie but I dont have it
>>
I'm thankful for y'all! After the family dinner come play some nightmare
>>
lol today's thanksgivin? stupid americans>>123515037
>>
>>123515105

Don't be mean! It's a time of mirth!
>>
>>123515105
How them muslims treating you?
>>
>>123515290
How them mexicans/niggers terating you?

im not europeen
>>
>>123515459
Not many of either in my area. So fine I guess. Cold must keep them away.

Canada?
>>
>>123515459

I just love everyone and know they can love everyone too everyone Be happy!!!!

getting CCW for the few who can't
>>
>>123515105
If anything it was the natives that were stupid.
>>
>>123514595
It's shit. Sorry
>>
thread's been dead for the entire day

so sad
>>
>>123519781
Yanks eating turkey
>>
>>123520632
so its only americans keepign this alive? I've been shitposting like a madman today, fightinh my self and shit.
>>
>>123519781
One week until the big update hits. Its really all I'm waiting for so I can go back to playing it.
>>
>>123521310
During peak America hours, yes. Yuropoors and ausfags are probably at work or in bed. Guess there's canada but...
>>
>>123472273
Why the uh, Bretonnian dance?
>>
>2h hammer with regrowth on normal
JUST
>>
File: 1445977757849.png (304KB, 1245x824px) Image search: [Google]
1445977757849.png
304KB, 1245x824px
>>
File: 1446219003411.png (566KB, 1300x722px) Image search: [Google]
1446219003411.png
566KB, 1300x722px
>>123529769
>>
Shit, fatshark reset my gear for CE. Looks like I'm not playing this PoS of shit anymore.
>>
>>123530561
A small price to pay for hats and purely cosmetic trinkets.
Now you can enjoy all the fun of gearing again!
>>
>>123503236
He also did the art for Double Dragon Neon. He gets around.
>>
>>123530561
Subtle. I like it. 7/10.
>>
Guise I saw a gif of a tied rat whose penis was cut off with scissors and the rat appeared to scream like a Human.

r8
>>
>>123533578
Where do you people find these things?/10
>>
Dead general for a dead game. Let it die already.
>>
>>123537556
/b/
>>
Dec. 3 update when?
>>
>>123541156
Dec. 3
>>
File: 1447999252899.jpg (65KB, 576x384px) Image search: [Google]
1447999252899.jpg
65KB, 576x384px
>>123538990
i'm sure some other dead general is so important that this thread should die for it
>>
>>123512117
110 is pretty comfy.
>>
File: 20060730.jpg (13KB, 234x165px) Image search: [Google]
20060730.jpg
13KB, 234x165px
>>123445279
>>123445886
>>123449794
>>123506937
Ausfag shitter here, might as well post steam name in case some other shitters want to play

Rudy Tooty Point 'n' Shooty
>>
>>123542145
Shut up, shitter.
>>
File: 1447989232929.jpg (45KB, 352x395px) Image search: [Google]
1447989232929.jpg
45KB, 352x395px
>>123543834
what are you gonna do about it nerd
>>
File: Playing Phlog Pyro.jpg (313KB, 4685x2457px) Image search: [Google]
Playing Phlog Pyro.jpg
313KB, 4685x2457px
>tfw getting a white item from a 3T1G nightmare run
>>
>>123545021
What a nightmare!
>>
>tfw you block after destroying planks as a habit

onlyvermintidethings
>>
>>123545705
>blocking
>not animation cancelling
>>
I hope this game will go the Payday 2 route with it's DLC and take us to random places in the WHFB universe during significant events and meeting new characters and also make these new characters playable.

Obviously I don't mean the whole microstransaction deal
>>
>>123545021
Just ladder on BP. Or wait a week.
>>
>>123546092
Well I believe they said they will being doing the PD2 route for DLC maps as far as hosting goes. Only 1 guy has to own it.

Did the events of mordeheim already happen by Vermintide? I can already seem them adding a Sister of Sigmar and releasing that together.

It'd be neat if mordeheim did a DLC at the same time and they're essentially the same missions with crossover characters.
>>
>>123548646
>Did the events of mordeheim already happen by Vermintide?
Mordheim was like 1999, Vermintide is set at the start of End Times which is ~2520 or something.
>>
>>123543049
added
>>
When I fuse weapons together is the weapon type of the result only going to be of one of the weapons fused or can it be different?
>>
>>123548978
Every weapon type added has a 20% chance to be the weapon type in the final outcome.

Only way to guarantee a weapon type is to use 5 of the same weapon type.
>>
>>123549047
k tnx
>>
The drakefire shotgun blast is beam staff tier and coupled with the dwarf melee weapons it makes for the strongest character, prove me wrong
>>
>>123548826
20% chance for each item you put in. Except 20 is more like 100 if you absolutely don't want that particular weapon.

Basically you should only fuse shit with other shit and fuse your liked items with other things you'd like to have.
>>
Is the axe and shield shit? I have heard conflicting opinions.
>>
>>123549183
Why on earth would you take waveclear ranged when more than half your melee options are already top tier for handling waves?
>implying trusting pubs to snipe and not be completely incompetent at every important task

Just bring a handgun unless you have friends you trust. Everyone should realize by now playing pubs means you're going to have to do everything yourself.
>>
>>123549251
It's good, there's not enough of a difference between the performance of any weapon/shield combo on Kruber/Dwarf to make a meaningful difference between your choices.
>>
>>123549251
Axe is shit at everything but killing storms, charge attacks are the same, hammer is better waveclear on the normal but a lot of people just spam charged attacks all day.

Basically axe has more utility for killing storms but the main attack is useless for hordes. Hammer isn't very good for storms, better for hordes, but the charged attack basically does the same thing. I think there's minor attack speed differences that effect the rate at which you can throw out charged hits as well.

Really just bring whatever has better traits.
>>
>>123549526

The repeated shotgun blast is faster at killing hordes than any melee weapon desu senpai
>>
Does devestating blow change anything on shields other than Stormvermin knockback? Trash rats still get knocked on their asses without it, do they get knocked further away and I'm just not noticing?
>>
>>123549251
Axe and Shield >>> Hammer and Shield

The hammer shield combo is redundant while with axe you have something to split specials with.
>>
>>123550258

But the charge attack push does minimal damage, what do
>>
>>123549892
>faster
So? I'd rather have all my bases covered than do something slightly faster. Horde is ded either way wheather it takes 2 seconds or 20.

Meanwhile if I don't kill that runner the instant it spawns I guarantee it's going to pounce me and the whole team flounders and dies.

I really hate the gotta go fast mentality that's taken hold of everyone in games like this. It was the same in l4d, payday, and now vermintide.
>>
>>123550308
Keep hitting them. It's like 2-3 hits on NM and 4-5 on cata. They'll die eventually.

Besides your job as a shield guy isn't killing things, it's making sure those 3 assholes that are hopefully behind you don't get hit while they kill shit. It's literally the babysitter class of weapons.
>>
>>123550308
In the difficulties that matter your teammates should be the one doing the damage while you keep as many rats down on their asses as possible. The shield charge attack is the best at this so you might as well just spam it and maybe throw in some shoves every now and then.
>>
>>123550309

There are tons of situations in which you have to clear a portion of the horde fast. Even if your party members are positioned perfectly and do not face the hordes asymmetrically so there is no need to relieve pressure, there are still hordes with ogres, hordes raping a downed teammate that you can rush to save or constant spawning like in the enemy below.
>>
>>123550497
All of that can be done with a shield unless everyone is five miles apart. In that case you've got bigger problems than bringing the wrong ranged weapon. Being able to block and pick people up while still blocking trivializes 90% of situations where people go down.
>>
>>123550309
>I really hate the gotta go fast mentality
You do realise the longer you take in the mission, the more specials the game throws at you?
>>
File: Untitled-9.jpg (617KB, 4724x3508px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-9.jpg
617KB, 4724x3508px
Are these good? I think they're good but I don't use either. This far I've only tried sword and shield and captain's arming sword.
>>
Don't we have anyone with far too much time to make some sort of little .png guide in the op highlighting the best posible traits a weapon can have?

It doesn't have to be pretty like the one in dirty bomb(never 4getti)
>>
>>123558285
2H Sword is 2/3

Mace and shield is 1/3.

Devastating Blow is an amazing trait and attack speed buffs are mostly good especially on 2H weapons. A Master Crafted would have been better tho.
>>
Reminder to bully all elves.
>>
File: 1291917667530.jpg (11KB, 150x174px) Image search: [Google]
1291917667530.jpg
11KB, 150x174px
>>123566243
>mfw I like how elf plays
>mfw I can't play it without being one of "those" people
>>
>>123561678
What exactly does devastating blow even do? From the name it sounds like it affects knockback but from the description it implies it affects pushes. So which is it and how?
>>
>>123569160
Raises knockback a level up, there's 3 levels of knockback. Weapon > Shield > Shield + Devastating blow

So your 2H now pushes like a shield.
>>
>>123569431
Damn son, where'd you find this?
That's good to know, I've been reluctant to upgrade it on my 1h mace because it was already amazing and I didn't need any extra pushing power so I was afraid the bigger push would just throw me off.
>>
>>123571297
in the git gud section
>>
>>123567884
Only tryhard faggots and memesters hate Elf, a competent player can contribute to the party with any character.
Of course some characters are better all around, but no character is so bad that he/she falls completely behind.

It's a fucking game, play the character/weapons what you find fun.
>>
>>123567884
You can absolutely play elf without being one of 'those' people.

If you protect your teammates, stick together, shoot straight, avoid damage, and don't hog healing items nobody will even notice what character you're playing.

I see just as many shitbirds playing saltzpyre who take 4000 damage and blast out of safe covered areas to go get more kills than everyone else while getting surrounded and slurping up all our healing items.
>>
What are the ideal confalgration stats.

I have the thing about overheating, life on hit and chance to fire double.

the second fireball is complete shit because it goes where it pleases and I don't know how it would affect the circle
>>
File: bang bang.jpg (516KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bang bang.jpg
516KB, 1920x1080px
Is it good?
I wish my orange handgun had the same powerful stats my blue one has.
>>
>>123581618
I have one with targeteer, ammunition holder and mastercrafted. With targeteer alone is not even short range, its point blank range. Imagine an very inaccurate raker.

I like it if I'm fucking around but I won't take it no tryhata or nm.
>>
DEAD
>>
>>123582689
Then revive it, fucko
>>
is this worth picking up, is the ingame playercount steady?
>>
File: wvN84Kl.jpg (115KB, 540x400px) Image search: [Google]
wvN84Kl.jpg
115KB, 540x400px
>>123430001

I agree that swords feel slower.
I think lots of people combocancel with mouse 2 every two swings using S&D. That's what I do and dodge and push a lot.
>>
>>123584142
sword and dagger is 2 normal attacks 1 charged attack and you continue the aoe

that's what I do, I don't cancel shit by blocking like a bitch in your picture
>>
>>123583823
anyone?
>>
>>123584779
Ofc its worth it for us. Go ask that pessimist bullshit on /v/
>>
File: which.png (802KB, 1014x657px) Image search: [Google]
which.png
802KB, 1014x657px
I'm feeling right over left.
>>
>>123585036
I bought killing floor 2 on EA release, please understand
>>
>>123585184
There you go, I hope you're happy.

The game is far less dead and less tiresome than Killing Floor 2. You will feel at home with rats spawning behind you the moment you look away. You will a find a new equivalent to KF2 bullshit in the way that rats will hit you from miles away, hit through blocks, hit through walls, hit through other rats(without hurting said rat) and other forms of absolute crap along with the oh, so lovely Gayday 2 loot system.

If you really are that much of a Hebrew descendant then wait until Nov 3rd where they will allegedly fix a shitton of crap along with the ability to re-roll weapon traits and potentially create perfect laodouts.

Keep into account that is a festivity day for isis lovers so all the Vault Dwellers need to come out and pretend they like human interaction instead of playing vydia.
>>
>>123586094
And unlike KF2 goodgoy edition, Vermintide's version doens't anything tangible.
>>
>>123586094
don't you mean Dec 3? cause today is the 27th of Nov
>>
>>123586475
Dude you are smart, nice job!! :)
>>
>>123581618
Oh, also this motherfucker reloads so fast that mastercrafted is kind of redundant, I'd rather ammo holder.
>>
>playing ES on nightmare with 1h sword
>do ok but take more damage than I'd like
>try another run with mace+shield
>take same amount of damage because my shield bash spreads them out and one always ends up behind me

how do I git gud
>>
Is the bash on the blunderbuss infintie? I was spamming it today and it never stopped.
>>
What does the fish represent? Kruber has a fish bless seal on his leg.
>>
ded thread
e
d

game
>>
File: legsday04.jpg (554KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
legsday04.jpg
554KB, 1920x1080px
Sienna's got some tighs.

Don't mind the staff, is the best I fucking got.
>>
Are they ever going to fix the fact that if the retard of the host leaves/crashes you have to restart from the beginning of the map?
>>
I started yesterday and the 3 blues I've gotten are all double swords. Is this truly the extent of the rng?
>>
>>123594069
Yes. Loot is literally RNG on RNG on RNG on RNG.
>>
>>123593248
I don't see how they can, since the host is also the server for the game.
>>
>>123595853
A lot of games have had stuff like host migration.
>>
>>123584315
>I don't cancel shit by blocking like a bitch

Just stop. All I want to do is play elf, but because of shitters like you everybody memes about how elves are terrible.
>>
>>123596525
A new player here, what do I do to get good as an elf?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvvjgDIC3e4
>>
>>123596689
learn when it is appropriate to use your bow and when it is appropriate to go on the defense with your melee

I play a lot of dwarf and rarely take hits but as soon as I play elf and start trying to shoot everything in sight I get poked in the back by every rat that shows its face
>>
>join EB just in time for ogre roar
>ogre coming up the stairs
>lvl 15 dorf pulls patrol behind us
>leave party

pubs.
did the game go on sale?
I've noticed a lot more low levels recently
>>
>>123596689
Stop playing as elf.
>>
File: 1292207365607.png (154KB, 330x327px) Image search: [Google]
1292207365607.png
154KB, 330x327px
>>123599357
>mfw seeing sub level-10s in nightmare
>>
>>123596689
Play with bots till you get good.
I've played with a handful of top tier elves and a plethora of rule of cool legolas scum bags who're nothing more then a drain on the group.
>>
So how many DLC characters do they plan on releasing at one time?

I sure do hope they're smart and release 4 at once.
>>
>>123604960

We will never get new characters. The devs have refused to answer questions regarding the future characters. In other words if they were planning something they could say that they are without adverse effects, but if they are not planning anything they could either 1. say that they aren't going to make any and appear as dumb and incompetent or 2. not say anything and lessen this effect. They chose 2.
>>
>>123605730
Are you retarded?
>>123305327
>>
File: 1291108766248.jpg (56KB, 486x431px) Image search: [Google]
1291108766248.jpg
56KB, 486x431px
>get trinket with 20% chance to leave magic potion in inventory when you drink it
>try it for the first time
>use same strength potion 3 times in a row

welp I guess I've used up all my good luck for the year.
>>
>>123605730
They said they already have new characters in pre-production back when the game was released.
>>
>>123606173

It'd sure be nice to get trinkets other than "reduce damage from X special by Y%"
>>
>>123607035
but those are all great, except perhaps the packmaster one since he doesn't hurt anyway

the poison damage reduction is a lifesaver at higher difficulties
>>
Guise what if there was a pure caster without melee weapons other than something to block and push with
>>
>>123607428
>what if there was a pure garbage class
Melee is king
>>
>>123607973

Lies, I have mastered the art of close combat shotgunning and now I exceed the performance of any melee user.
>>
>>123596689
As >>123598154 said learn when to use your bow, and when to switch out to melee. A good rule of thumb is, use your bow for specials and use your melee weapon for trash rats. Of course the bow (especially the longbow) has lot's of utility, but it can be tricky to find the balance between thinning hoards from a distance, and wasting all your ammo before any specials show up.

As for melee weapons, my favorite is the sword and dagger as it has some really nice attack speed, while also hitting plenty of targets. The trade off to using the sword and dagger, is the attack combo. The sward and dagger's light attack combo has four attacks, that all have different arcs (the final one of which is a stab that has no arc) followed by a pause before resetting. The pause and the stab back to back means that if you just mash lmb you'll get your shit beat in by the hoard you were stun locking if you don't do something to avoid taking damage. The primary way to manage your combo while playing with sword and dagger is to use blocking and pushing. Blocking for a bit allows you to wait out the pause at the end of the combo without leaving yourself open to damage, or to reset the combo so that you can avoid the dagger stab. Using a push will immediately reset your combo with the added benefit of staggering large packs of rats.

The sword and dagger has two charge attacks, the first one is a cleave with a large arc, and is great for hitting a large number of rats in one attack, however the second charge attack will be an overhead stab that is great for killing stormvermin, but not much else. An important note is that using a charged attack will not reset your light attack combo.

My standard fighting combo is lmb x3, before blocking and pushing, working in single charge attacks in where I can.

1/2
>>
>>123610078
For melee I prefer to use charge then hit normal 1-2 times, repeat until horde is dead.

The first charge attack has a nice wide arc that hits more than it looks like.
>>
File: Henkka_maalaus-9.jpg (152KB, 594x480px) Image search: [Google]
Henkka_maalaus-9.jpg
152KB, 594x480px
Anyone know if speed trinkets stack?
>>
File: 1443673658162.jpg (15KB, 545x555px) Image search: [Google]
1443673658162.jpg
15KB, 545x555px
>Went to 7+1chan
>Some guy posted a WebM of a rat tied up to a cross and a guy cutting it's dick off with a pair of scissors
>Go to playing this game
>Every time I use WH's rapier I keep thinking of that WebM
>Can't play this game anymore unless I'm burning rats with a Mage Staff

I've seen gore before but for some reason this one got to me.
>>
>>123610078
One important mechanic when using melee as elf, is that she can still move at full speed when using light attacks. This allows her to have a certain amount of mobility while blending rats that can be very helpful in avoiding damage. When using melee with elf you should always be moving around. If you have the room you should attempt to strafe around packs of rats while attacking them, however, while strafing you should always make sure to keep an eye on where your team is so as not to get out of position. If you have the room available you should always make sure to keep the rats as far away from you as possible while still allowing you to attack them.

Make sure to remember that strafing is situational, and so if your team is hunkered down in a corner or at a doorway you don't want to charge out from behind them just to fucked over while they complain about shit elftards. A better strategy if you team is more hunkered down is to dart out around your front line quickly lmb x4 -> block + shove then get back behind your team, then repeat, once again you'll want to work charge attacks in where you can.

>>123610371
The first charge attack does have a really nice arc. I tend to fit it in as either the first or last attack in a combo. Using it as the first attack is nice as it staggers a bunch of rats right off the bat, but using it as a finisher allows for a longer combo. Both have merits.
>>
>>123612217
what about 1h elf sword
>>
>>123612372
I tried the 1h sword but I didn't really like it. The combo was too short, with only two slashes before a stab, and I felt like I was killing rats more slowly. I enjoyed the sword + dagger more so I switched back pretty quickly.

As far as 1h crowd control goes it just felt inferior to the witch hunter's rapier.

If any anons in here use elf 1h swords and want to educate me on how to use it properly, then I'll listen, but with my experience I wouldn't recommend it.
>>
>>123598154
>>123610078
>>123612217
Thanks for all the tips.

So far I've been using the Trueflight as "an insurance" at pubs so that I can do my best to save them when they eventually get jumped by an assassin or hooked. I don't really use the bow that much otherwise just to have the ammo ready if I need it for specials. I might shoot the occasional rat chasing us when the team is moving or kill everything in sight when there's an ammo box. I haven't actually gotten a regular longbow or sword and dagger yet. I've been swapping between dual daggers and dual swords depending on what I feel like.

How do the two different charge attacks work for sword and dagger? Is it like a two hit combo where if you do two charges back to back you get both of them?
>>
>>123613898
No problem. I'm glad to do anything that can help end the 'all elves are terrible' circlejerk.

The charge attacks for sword and dagger are a combo. It always starts with the double slash, then the overhead stab. If you stop attacking for a bit, or you push then the combo will reset.

The trueflight bow is a legit choice. It's great for sniping specials and bailing out pubs who've been hooked or jumped, but I prefer the longbow, for its higher ammo capacity. I also happen to have an orange one with ammo holder. It's tons of fun holding rmb, and spamming arrows into hoards, skewering rats all over the place, while still having enough ammo for specials.
>>
File: I hear Skyre mischief.jpg (321KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
I hear Skyre mischief.jpg
321KB, 2048x1536px
>Hey man-thing pass-pass the controller
>>
Is this game worth purchasing, It looks kind of like a strange hybrid of diablo clone and killing floor. Is this an accurate judgement of the game?
>>
>>123615386
By Diablo, do you mean like a gothic aesthetic?

If so, then that's not a terrible comparison. The game plays like a melee focused L4D.
>>
>>123615386
>diablo clone

nigger what?

it's left 4 dead with a melee focus and a loot system
>>
>>123615694

Yeah, the gothic feel and loot system with a ai slaughter. Might buy it just to waste a day in it.
>>
>>123615386
Not really close to Diablo because it's more Renaissance, while Diablo is more lower gothic.

But it does have a dark look to it still. It's not a bad game really, I put in about 80 hours into it.

Thought he loot system sucks now and you missed the great Horn grinding and beam jumping and SACING YOU STUPID FUCK'S SAC WAS A LEGIT TACTIC THAT SACRIFICED ONE PLAYER FOR AN ADVANTAGE POINT
>>
>>123616002
>Thought he loot system sucks now

At least the first free DLC will drastically fix the loot system.
>>
>>123616257

They are planning on actively keeping the game somewhat alive? might very well be worth my purchase then.
>>
>>123548919
Cool, I don't usually sit around in-game waiting for friends, so just hit me up via steam
>>
File: 2015-11-28_00001.jpg (392KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-28_00001.jpg
392KB, 1920x1080px
>second trinket ever
this is some respawn-time-reduction trinket tier of shit.
>>
>>123610078
>>123612217
excuse me m8, u better look at this >>123432580
>>
>>123615386
It's a lot closer to Chivalry/War of the Roses than Diablo
>>
>>123616413
Yeah, they're going to alternate between free and paid DLC. Free DLC goes up on the 3rd, giving new items and shit and hugely fixing the loot issue, which is gr8. They've got plans for new missions and characters, too.
>>
File: 11256564566788.png (91KB, 315x253px) Image search: [Google]
11256564566788.png
91KB, 315x253px
>>123617598
>Chivalry
Oh boy here comes that meme again
>>
>>123617916
Christ, it's just a simple comparison to give a new player some idea of what the game plays like. Stop getting triggered over trivial bullshit
>>
>>123617480
I could shitpost about sweaty skaven balls, and rat cum if you would prefer that, lad.
>>
>>123618179
On second thought, perhaps the reasonable well-thought-out discussion might be preferable...
>>
>>123618629
Yeah.

I'm actually really impressed with this general t.b.h. I haven't seen nearly as many people sexualizing the skaven recently.
>>
>>123618123
There are a billions of games with swordplay out there and you choose chivalry?

If this game was anything like chivalry then every rat would be more like a stormvermin.

This game is closer to dark souls than Chivalry.
>>
File: 235540_2015-11-28_00009.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
235540_2015-11-28_00009.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>Sprite detail low
>Quake 1 quality hit sprites
>>
File: 1447981991260.gif (2MB, 395x313px) Image search: [Google]
1447981991260.gif
2MB, 395x313px
>Walk for like 2 seconds at the beginning of horn
>I trip over and die
>Literally trip over and die, enemies didn't even spawn yet
>Everyone continues to beat the mission.
>>
>>123617116

I know that feeling.

>>123607035
>>
File: 123619193.webm (2MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
123619193.webm
2MB, 1024x768px
>Keep getting orange weapons I dont want.
>>
>>123620958
Who's the hottie beside the baldie
>>
File: ES Hammers.jpg (152KB, 1006x590px) Image search: [Google]
ES Hammers.jpg
152KB, 1006x590px
Which of these 2h hammers is less shit?
>>
>>123625143
Left. You usually charge attack with 2h hammers.
>>
>>123619227
>this first person horde based co-op game is like a 3rd person action rpg
what? The only similarity is that being good means knowing how to not get hit.

A better comparison would be KF2 as berserker with literally every enemy as either a clot or slasher, with l4d specials mixed in. I guess Stormvermin could be compared to Scrakes. And instead of wave based it's objective based like l4d.
>>
>>123625185
Yeah I figured as much. I know that the regrowth is basically a wasted slot but so is Scavenger when you bring a handgun.
>>
>>123625643
Regrowth is fine. It's bloodlust (the one that procs on kills) that's shit.
>>
>>123625731
>>123625643
Bloodlust is way better than Normal Swing Regrowth on a 2H hammer.
>>
>>123625731
>bloodlust is shit
Not on slow weapons. It has a higher base proc chance than the on hits anyway, and normals with a hammer will only come out for storms and the lone stragglers.

Regrowth is only good for shit like the rapier and daggers. Even then it's debatable.
>>
>>123625731
>I am wrong all the time.
Can you trip so people can avoid your awful advice, mate?
>>
>>123625731
>I'm only pretending to be retarded!
>>
File: 1445205352518.jpg (52KB, 1024x267px) Image search: [Google]
1445205352518.jpg
52KB, 1024x267px
>>
Which trinket would be better:

100% luck or res your teammates 40% faster?
>>
>>123630352
Res your teammates.
Luck doesn't actually do shit.
Prove me wrong
Maybe you can, I hope so
>>
>>123630352
Res Faster. You can res while blocking.
>>
File: 1445980529588.png (15KB, 583x300px) Image search: [Google]
1445980529588.png
15KB, 583x300px
>Go down in sewers because someone cut open a flood gate during a vermintide and a rat ogre
>Dwarf player is the only one left standing
>A ratling gunner comes over and just starts unloading on my while I'm down
>The last person completely ignores the ratling gunner and just walks in between it and me and tries to rez me
>Immediately goes down from an overdose of warpshot to the back

What in the fuck?
>>
>>123631324
I've lost family to those.
>>
>>123630690
Someone on leddit posted alleged code. Each time you open a chest there's a 5% chance for loot dice until you get two. Luck multiplies that chance.
>>
>>123631492
So 100% would come out to be 10%?
>>
>>123631324
It's pretty terrible when people have no situation awareness whatsoever.
>>
Has anyone else noticed a pretty big performance increase? My CPU no longer goes critical.

Part of it may be that I dusted out my computer recently too.
>>
>>123633446
Mine has been better too. A good 10 degrees cooler or so.
>>
>>123631492
If that's true then luck is shit.
>>
>>123633446
>>123633667
Has there been an update?
>>
>>123635359
It's literally only useful on BP exploit runs.
>>
>>123617116
My first orange trinket was one of these, 60% packmaster damage reduction. What a useless piece of shit.
>>
File: 1339515641136.gif (2MB, 236x224px) Image search: [Google]
1339515641136.gif
2MB, 236x224px
>>123600219
>mfw the level 10's do better than the level 40's
>>
File: 1330353555599.jpg (43KB, 413x427px) Image search: [Google]
1330353555599.jpg
43KB, 413x427px
Things it took you way too long to realise:

>blocking stops attacks from ALL directions, not just in front
>bright wizard only takes damage from overcharge if you try to vent above the first line
>>
>>123625731
You best be trolling.
>>
>>123640448
As a BW player, it took me a decently long time (Lv15 or so) to realize that you weren't taking damage for being above the first line regardless of the flames around your screen or her yelling/screaming.
>>
>get orange swiftbow
>still can't 1-shot trash rats on Hard

What is even the point of these bows? Double ammo capacity is not an improvement if it takes twice as many shots.
>>
>>123644312
It destroys specials and rat ogres but isn't great for trash, esp. since most trash gets up in your face and that causes ff.
>>
Do Skaven make good husbands
>>
>>123645525
No. What a dumb fucking question.

Does your mom/care giver know you're on a +18 image board?
>>
>>123645837
Why
>>
>>123645985
Because there's a lot of graphic content and radical thought on this site and that could warp the mind of someone as young/mentally challenged as you.
>>
>>123646159
I mean why won't they make good husbands
>>
File: 1432124921070.jpg (145KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1432124921070.jpg
145KB, 720x960px
>>123646914
if you wanted someone to backstab, cheat, lie, steal from, and be unfaithful to you, you could just marry a woman
>>
What's the point of the bell on Enemy Below?
>>
>>123648424
Probably just unused assets.
>>
>>123648424
Skaven really like bells.
>>
>>123649039
Yeah but you can interact with it
>>
File: 1299536434721.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1299536434721.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>walking around as soldier or dwarf
>clanking of your amour keeps making you think there's a packmaster behind you
>>
File: 1446351527120.jpg (286KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1446351527120.jpg
286KB, 1680x1050px
>>
File: drake.jpg (533KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
drake.jpg
533KB, 1920x1080px
cool my first drakefire pistols, are the only available in orange rarity?
>>
>>123605730
>They are making the lizards
>>
Is master crafted the only important trait for handguns? I got one with it and 2 pretty useless ammo related ones, but I assume it's still better than anything without the reload speed buff.
>>
>pistol brace with haste on hit, ammo holder, and skullcracker
I am become death, destroyer of ogres
>>
>>123635448
Yeah they had a performance update a week or so ago. They're still working on improving it more though I think.
>>
>>123658983
being able to shit out followup shots 50% faster if you miss or need to hit another target is probably more valuable than just about any other trait, if you have other traits next to master crafted those are just bonuses.
>>
>>123658127
I think you can get them in other rarities too. I could be wrong.
>>
>>123659218
Neat.
>>
>>123658127

I've seen them in blue on the loot table. Good find though.
>>
>>123649060

You can ring it to spawn an ambush on your allies if you hate having people like you.
>>
>>123658127
Yup, I have blues.

>>123656362
Vermintide general.

>>123626092
This, having 10% on kill with the 2H hammer is a health machine
>>
Is it me or does the hedge wizard trinket not work unless I unequip and requip it every game? Is this a glitch or what?
>>
>>123611414

I believe none of the trinkets stack abilities, not 100% though.
>>
File: mvw.png (413KB, 493x465px) Image search: [Google]
mvw.png
413KB, 493x465px
>tfw Vermintide hasn't spawned any porn yet
>>
File: 1443738401402.png (205KB, 505x431px) Image search: [Google]
1443738401402.png
205KB, 505x431px
>people who use their ranged weapons in situations where melee is more effective and safer
>>
>>123670478
Probally the weapon switching fucking up, the amount of times i've gotten stuck on an animation
>>
>>123669163
>tfw no bondage porn of sienna
>>
>>123670717
Really? It always seemed to cancel the animation for me.
>>
File: 2.gif (36KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
2.gif
36KB, 720x720px
>>123673674
>No back-alley gang rape of Kerillian
>>
File: [laughter stops].jpg (12KB, 313x254px) Image search: [Google]
[laughter stops].jpg
12KB, 313x254px
>>123679936
>no femdom of kerillian
>>
File: 1444745442399.jpg (107KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1444745442399.jpg
107KB, 640x640px
>>123679936
>>123680060
No back alley rape by Kerillian.
>>
New thread:
>>123680858
>>123680858
>>123680858
Thread posts: 751
Thread images: 138

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.