[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/cgg/ - Cuhrayzee Games General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 749
Thread images: 124

File: 1434181492890.jpg (503KB, 1089x660px) Image search: [Google]
1434181492890.jpg
503KB, 1089x660px
The shadow remains cast! >>122767475

VST7 IS NOW. RULES AND INFO BELOW
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqpMeaoxOmk

>All the entries of VST7 will be streamed here on December 19th, 6 PM EST:
http://instasync.com/r/alps

CUHRAYZEE THREAD FAQ (please read this and CUHRAYZEE NEWS before asking questions):
http://pastebin.com/XFGyzhzB

CUHRAYZEE RECOMMENDED GAMES (INCLUDES INDIES):
http://i.imgur.com/lEnXRlO.jpg

CUHRAYZEE TIPS, TECHNIQUES, MODS, AND MISC:
http://pastebin.com/PS6Cw7VH

STEAM GROUP: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/CUHRAYZEE
WIKI: http://cuhrayzee.wikia.com/wiki/CUHRAYZEE_GAMES_GENERAL_Wiki
FORUM: http://cuhrayzeegames.boards.net

>We Shall Wake
Indie Cuhrayzee game, dev posts here most of the time. Blog updates every Saturday mostly. Development is still ongoing. See their blog at
http://www.weshallwake.com/
Patreon ongoing. Support them if you'd like.
http://www.patreon.com/nokoriware

DMC, Bayonetta, We Shall Wake, Viewtiful Joe, God Hand, Ninja Gaiden, Wonderful 101, Vanquish, Sengoku Basara, Rising Revengeance, Fairy Bloom Freesia, Rainblood, Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae.
>>
JUST GO FOR IT
>>
>>123139357
so how well does VJ run on Dolphin? is there anything significant im going to be missing from the ps2 version?
>>
>>123139357
never understood Joe sticking out the tongue in promo art etc.
what's the point?
>>
Wow, Nice OP image!
>>
Will WSW make it?
>>
>>123139545
lol
>>
>>123139526
If i'm not wrong, the gamecube is the best version, and the dolphin is the best emulated version, but you'll be missing Dante, that is a ps2 exclusive i believe?
>>
>>123139545
The potential risk of biting it makes it a cuhrayzee move
>>
>>123139681
featuring Dante from the Devil may Cry series, yes.

I was going to check and see how he actually PLAYS in Viewtiful Joe, since I originally owned the GC version and never got to use him, but it turns out someone had no fucking clue what would be appropriate for an article for Dante on the Viewtiful Joe wiki, instead giving Dante's entire fucking history.

http://viewtifuljoe.wikia.com/wiki/Dante

What the fuck.
>>
>>123139931
I forgot to mention it even gives a strategy for fighting Dante as a boss in DMC4 but as far as I can tell says nothing about how he actually played in Viewtiful Joe.

Seriously, what the fuck?
>>
>>123139931
>even includes strategy for fighting him in DMC4
looks like they just copy pasted it from somewhere else
>>
>>123139545
for bonus goofiness
>>
File: 1439857210006.jpg (258KB, 688x516px) Image search: [Google]
1439857210006.jpg
258KB, 688x516px
>>123139357
Added the advanced guide of NG-bro into the pastebin, and made an OP after bump limit. Yay.

Also this is now the new thread's theme:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLInDrH7Mdc
>>
File: 1437353580621.png (87KB, 230x219px) Image search: [Google]
1437353580621.png
87KB, 230x219px
>>123139681
Aww, really?

Despite the memes, Dante featuring in other games really pump me up; I've also heard that his story mode was pretty good and he was fun to use.
>>
File: Daisy Bayonetta.webm (3MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Daisy Bayonetta.webm
3MB, 500x281px
>Tfw when you don't know how to be stylish...

Joy fight that i would put on my vst entry, but i didn't. =P
>>
>>123141404
Alastor was the Dante stand-in before they decided to just fucking add Dante, and Alastor is fucking cool in his own right. His VFX works like a Devil Trigger, and playing as him really mixes the gameplay up in what I found to be an interesting way.
>>
>>123142030
what was the point or the bird form there?

do summoned circling blades actually provide protection from Joys' shots or something?
>>
>>123142450
It was more preventive than anything, since i was already in the air, i thought: i might as well do it.

I intended to use an umbran spear to get close for the feather to actually hurt someone, but when i saw thad joy was sending her feathers, i decided to block, and i didn't knew at the time that her feathers would clash with mine...
>>
>>123137614
I really sugest you to go with the equipment that you feel more comfortable with. Tell us which are they and someone might give you some advise.

Also what >>123137763 said. Try to find the balance between doing flashy stuff and difficult tech.
>>
Why did DMC4SE run like shit?
>>
>>123146913
blame swery
>>
>thought about starting vjoe after finishing god hand but downloaded yakuza 1 instead

i could use a break from cuhrayzee for some plain old crazy
>>
>>123149397
enjoy Mark Hamill playing a crazy guy
>>
>>123149657
i read about that and how dumb it is. i can't wait.
>>
>>123139931
check him out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSjl8Z0goI4&list=PLWS9DLpBQ5jjf1Py7iu-1HjOOp5KXkDL6
>>
File: VFX Style.png (257KB, 1193x155px) Image search: [Google]
VFX Style.png
257KB, 1193x155px
>VFX Style
>basically Quicksilver but with more modes to it
I wonder if it would work in an actual DMC game
>>
File: 1432587396150.jpg (39KB, 418x337px) Image search: [Google]
1432587396150.jpg
39KB, 418x337px
Cute
>>
>>123151937
Same thing as Joe's right? Don't know what else they could add unless they literally make it where you could speed yourself up. Devil Trigger on Turbo mode is fast enough as is though.
>>
>>123151937
I think the better question would be, "would VJ's VFX mechanics translate well in a 3d plane?"
>>
>Know someone who hates MGR yet likes Power Rangers
I can't understand how a person like this exists considering the silliness of most CUHRAYZEE games are pretty much made for people who like dumb fun cheesy shit
>>
>>123156283
>hates MGR
there are legit reasons to hate MGR, the shitty camera, being short, lots of qtes even in bosses etc.
>>
>>123156707
And the reasons he hates it are the music, and it's not SERIOUS METAL GEAR enough for him.
>>
>>123156747
>music
that I kind of understand. I love the instrumentals, but fucking hate the vocals because most of them don't feel motivated/hype
>Not serious enough
>Metal Gear
>Serious
pick one
>>
>>123156887
>Not motivated
Hmmm, like which? Sundowner's I guess, but it fits his image. The others are pretty hype.
>>
File: 1420302309824.gif (388KB, 267x199px) Image search: [Google]
1420302309824.gif
388KB, 267x199px
serpentiem released the weapon switcher mod beta.
dante is fucking OP right now, i want a damage modifier.
it's working fine for me except in blood palace
doppelganger has been disabled because it was crashing the game due to a limitation in the game's code.
to download, just go to the Files page in here:
http://www.nexusmods.com/devilmaycry3/mods/1

here's the readme:

>As I am not nearly done with coding and implementing all the changes I have planned for version 3.0 I decided to release a beta of the weapon switcher first. There is still a lot to do, but it should give you something to fool around with while I work on the project.

>To install extract dinput8.dll and WeaponSwitcher.dll to your Devil May 3 root directory and rename dsound.dll to StyleSwitcher.dll.

>Below you will find more information on the things I am working on and what changes to expect.

>New Sound Handler
>The current method I use to implement the extra style sounds is a bit hacky which is partly the reason I decided to not use it on the weapon switcher for now. I try to eliminate the need for a patch by emulating the game's own function more closely.

>FPS Cap Removal
>Almost done, just requires new algorithms to update some variables correctly.

>Boss Rush Mode
>Will allow players to skip directly to the boss fights.

>Weapon Switcher
>There are a few things to add to the core functions, but mainly the weapon handler and model visibility handlers require more work. I plan to add the option to allow users to define how many and what weapons to carry. Also YES, I plan to add the feature to hide weapons when they are not equipped. However, some people tend to think I have the source code for the game or something which is wrong. I have to go through chunks of code sometimes longer than some short stories and the ones concerning model visibility handling are especially 'short' so this might take a while.
>>
>>123158759
>Core
>The style switcher and weapon switcher make a lot of changes to the same functions to the point where it is more efficient or rather elegant to rewrite these functions completely. So basically I have to merge many parts of the style switcher and weapon switcher in order to maintain harmony. Also, at this level of complexity maintenance is a *censored*.

>However this creates a few problems.

>On a basic level the style switcher works by telling the game to register and use additional required objects. The game however can only register a finite amount of objects at any given time. Under normal circumstances you would not reach this magic number at all, but by telling the game to register additional objects you of course get closer to it. Try to think of it as a locker system, if all the lockers are used you can't store your stuff anymore. Many things contribute to this limit, player objects, enemy objects, environment objects, static effects... All with their own information and variables regarding models, textures, sounds, effects and so on. But even with six additional styles and ten weapons permanently loaded you should not reach this number. You might get close to it on occasion, but you will not reach it.

>And here's the catch, Doppelganger.

>Doppelganger is not a style but a second player and it effectively doubles all player related objects. And yes, with Doppelganger you will sure as hell reach that magic number.

>Here is a little anecdote.

>A poor little sloth sees its teammates having a blast slicing up Dante and tries to join in on the action, but cannot, because the big bad magic number has been reached and there simply is no more room. So of course the poor little sloth, out of anger and frustration crashes your game.

>Tldr: I might have to drop Doppelganger support.
>>
>>123158850
>Vergil Style Switching Support Drop
>It will always suck getting a new toy just to see it being taken away again, but implementing this messes up the style update code with tons of exceptions, additional problem handling and screws me over every time I try to further optimize the code.

>It's not as bad as Doppelganger though, f*** Doppelganger.
>>
>>123157819
maybe it's just due to the vocals being distorted to sound robotic or some shit, maybe it's becayse they feel muted in certain songs(A stranger I remain, It had to be this way), but all of them sound weak or just tired. Even the meme theme "Rules of Nature" feels like it was done by some dude unenthusiastically shouting.
Kind of apples and oranges but the vocals in DMC3 ost sound more hype/motivated. Or it's just me having shit taste, yeah, I will go with that
>>
>>123160486
It's not shit taste, DMC3's battle themes are great.
>>
File: Dante1.webm (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Dante1.webm
3MB, 800x450px
Yay, I did it~
All I had to do was wail on a larger Scarecrow. Made everything more consistent.
>>
>>123163048
So, is this scarecrow with normal health values?
>>
>>123142163
I legit couldn't wrap my head around alastor to play him efficiently. I've more or less beaten the game with everyone on nearly all difficulties but I made it to 10000 league under the sea on v-rated mode and just fucking couldn't. Having to flip devil trigger on and off constantly just hurts my head.
>>
>>123158759
>>123158850
based
>>
>>123142163
Alastor is Dante's fucking sword.

And Alastor is more like Vergil, Dante is like Joe
>>
>>123166179
>Alastor is Dante's fucking sword.
No shit fuccboi. No need to tell me things I already know.

>And Alastor is more like Vergil
Round Trip was Dante's move before Vergil existed as anyone other than Nelo/Nero Angelo, know-it-all shithead. DMC3 didn't even exist when VJ came out, so no, in terms of moves and gameplay, Alastor is like Dante.
>>
>>123164134
This is scarecrow with "Nobody Dies" and then I hit the switch for when I need him to die.
I can't be bothered by actual enemy life yet, because I suck at consistent execution. :(
>>
>>123167646
>because I suck at consistent execution. :(
That's what practice is for, which is what you're doing, so all is well.
>>
>>123167702
Yeah, getting better at it, slowly. Now and then I notice small improvements, like being able to double/triple launch and combo an enemy all the way back down to the ground, which was impooossible 2 months back.
>>
>>123167646
well, in my game i actually have to search for a good place with a good enemy spawn, duplicate the last checkpoint save, and try to do stuff...

TO be fair bayonetta enemies most times have lifebars, and this helps...

I wonder if when i get my hands on DMC4SE will i get the console version just to restrict myself of using those tools...
>>
>>123167919
>well, in my game i actually have to search for a good place with a good enemy spawn, duplicate the last checkpoint save, and try to do stuff...
sucks for you
>>
>>123167919
Yeah that sucks...
I think it's also part of why people play DMC4 so much. Being able to easily manipulate all of this stuff.
>>
>>123168325
Nah, it's because DMC4 is one of very few cuhrayzee games on PC.
>>
>>123168365
Well. yeah. This and what I said go hand-in-hand.

Hmm. Weapon Switcher is really fucking with my performance. No bueno. Need to test a bit more to see what's up.
Serp is still doing God's work, but I'll probably have to wait for the next version.
>>
>>123168365
both are related i think...
>>
>>123168435
>>123168529
And I'm telling you that various debug tools have almost nothing to do with it because you'd see just as many DMC4 uploads to the exclusion of other games simply because DMC4 is the most recent standout on PC (and, of course, in general).
>>
>>123168628
Ok, that is true.

But what is also true is that, had I had a "Debug Mode" for DMC4 on console, I'd been bothered to try to learn it, before I got it on PC.

So both factors are contributing to less players learning specific games.
>>
>>123168628
Consider that you have a person that will buy dmc4SE. And that person has a ps4, and a really good pc, it is fair to assume that the only deciding factor here would be the debug options or mod options on pc to make his mind.

In vanilla times, pc made more sense even in the basic level, since there was turbo and LDK.

But having a pc release makes it more accessible, that is true.
>>
>>123169141
>Consider that you have a person that will buy dmc4SE. And that person has a ps4, and a really good pc, it is fair to assume that the only deciding factor here would be the debug options or mod options on pc to make his mind.
>only deciding factor here
Incorrect. Most people don't own a capture card and without regard to how cheap they are to purchase or how easy they are to use, in the situation you described most people would opt to go for the PC version because it allows them to forgo the capture card entirely.

Furthermore, you can't SEE footage of a game if nobody uploads it, and since most people can't be assed to fuck with a capture card, you see footage of games that are on PC. Whether someone would choose between a PS4 copy or a PC copy given the factors you and I described has less to do with it than the fact that a PC player will be more likely to upload footage of their game in general.
>>
>>123169932
PS4 has capturing. A lot of people who participated in the CapcomUnity tournament were clearly using PS4 capture to do so.
>>
>>123170019
I believe the capcom unity tournament was restricted to the console versions, but i might be wrong.

>>123169932
Like the guy said, ps4 has video capturing, you don't need a capture card for ps4...
>>
>>123170019
Again, since we're only talking about the subset of people who would upload their videos, you're going to be more likely to see videos uploaded from PC than PS4. Recording on PC removes a step from the equation.
>>
>>123170146
>...
Whatever. You two are just being deliberately obstinate at this point because you don't want to admit that the main reason for the saturation of DMC4 footage is because it's on PC, the platform with which it's easiest to record and upload videos.
>>123170161
>>
>>123170146
Nah it wasn't. I participated from PC, and I think tab did as well.

Either way, I get what you're saying. I just think that no "training mode" is a pretty big barrier for learning these games and getting good at them. Not the biggest, just a big one.
>>
20-30 years from now, we're hopefully going to have tools to edit current-gen videogames the way we're able to edit old-gen videogames like Super Metroid on the NES and make completely fresh takes on these classics. By that time, we can make our own versions and takes of great games.

Imagine being able to rebalance Ninja Gaiden 2 on Master Ninja.

Maybe the game on that difficulty can finally be made fun.

Imagine less explosive shuriken spam so that the entire screen doesn't turn yellow.

Imagine less enemies so that the framerate doesn't slow to a crawl. Just imagine.
>>
>>123170390
I'm actually surprised that it wasn't implemented on DMC4: SE, well, not surprised, because it is capcom, and they don't do things right. But i believe that would become a common thing, a training mode...
>>
>>123170515
I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.
>>
>>123170684
Why not? What's holding the emulation/hacking scene back?

Surely, in 20-30 years time, we can get computers that are good enough to emulate PS3s/360s?

And surely with that computer power, we'll also have figured out a way to edit and mess around with these game files?

Like right now we can already modify certain computer games to behave radically differently (one video I just watched was called the Aggression Mod for Dark Souls that makes enemies aggro from all across the map even if they haven't seen you).
>>
>>123170515
360 emulation is already here if you were paying attention. PS3 is practically the Sega Saturn so I don't see it happening any time soon.
>>
>>123171361
Closed-source code is stil closed-source code.
Stop being computer illiterate and try to learn something.
Unless people discover alchemy (as in, atomical manipulation), that is not gonna happen. It'll still require hundreds of human hours for a significant mod to come to fruition. Computers don't write code.

>Why not? What's holding the emulation/hacking scene back?
You're not on it. I am serious, why are you not helping?

And surely with that computer power, we'll also have figured out a way to edit and mess around with these game files?
Computer power means nothing if there is no code.

>Like right now we can already modify certain computer games to behave radically differently (one video I just watched was called the Aggression Mod for Dark Souls that makes enemies aggro from all across the map even if they haven't seen you).
Do you have any idea how games work? The modder either increased the enemy view range or simply removed a limitation altogether. I'd hardly say that is a hard mod to do, besides actually finding the values needed to do it.
It might seem something complex at first, because of how drastically the change makes the game differ from its original but, many times, small changes have the greatest (un)expected effect.
For example, the DMC3 Style Switcher mod.
Its simple, right? It's just a few buttons presses in-game to do what the mod does!
The game is closed-source. Discovering and understanding how closed-source code manages memory, what it loads and its stuff requires a lot of reverse-engineering and dedication. A LOT.
I don't even understand it myself because I never dabbled into modding.
There must be dozens (if not hundreds) of thousands of lines of code to go through to find what does what in that game. It gets even more complicated because DMC3 isn't a game that supports modding, like say, Bethesda games (which depend on it).
What am I typing again?
>>
>>123175653
>What am I typing again?
Typing facts and stuff that should be obvious, but unfortunately, isn't.
>>
How many of you guys are lurking?
>>
>>123177514
never, i always shitpost
>>
>>123177514
/cgg/ open all-day, every day, post regularly.
>>
>>123158850
can't he like limit weapons and style to a certain number if you use doppleganger? I don't care much about that function since most people I know are too retarded to care for playing dmc3 with me, but it would be nice to have.
>>
>>123180408
Well he does say that we'll be able to customize the weapon loadout, so that might mitigate the Doppelganger problem. I have no idea if it would, however.

From playing a bit, I'm mostly bothered by the lack of sound on anythin past Reb/Cer and E&I/Coy , but those are the current limitations.

It's pretty fun to play with all the weapons at the same time, even if a bit cumbersome, haha. It's like a whole new game to master.
>>
File: ss (2015-11-23 at 12.53.01).jpg (28KB, 330x268px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2015-11-23 at 12.53.01).jpg
28KB, 330x268px
Welp I have found my resolve. I will become Anon of Sengoku as well as 7 other games. 2 of them which isn't on the list that I've been wanting to test for cuhrayzee reasons. 22 days. 22 days is how long I have to complete my VST entry. I will do my best!
>>
File: depression[1].jpg (324KB, 1600x1071px) Image search: [Google]
depression[1].jpg
324KB, 1600x1071px
>tfw you're not good enough to be happy with anything you might be able to churn out for vst
>>
>>123172349
360 emulation is already here? Did they just skip the original Xbox?
>>
>>123185112
Apparently the original xbox is near impossible to get running properly.

meanwhile 360 emulation is looking like a early 2017 thing.
>>
>finally get to Dante Must Die Mode in DMC3 for the first time
>start first level
>"doesn't seem too bad, just the same old enemies"
>notice the red scythe minion has a new uppercutting move
>notice the scythe minions in general are all far more aggressive than Hard Mode
>notice how the level spawns in those explosive giant blobs
>get nicked by explosion coming form giant blob
>literally lose half my health
>notice that enemies get purple glow around them which makes them semi-invincible for some reason
>beat the first level after much stress (and one large healing item used)
>get to second level
>die repeatedly from enemies all turning purple and taking FOREVER to kill

Okay, so they weren't kidding about the whole "Dante Must Die" thing. I died 8 times in the second level. That's the most I've died in this game in one level.

Is there any way of stopping enemies from turning purple and getting like 5 times more health?
>>
>>123185239
>meanwhile 360 emulation is looking like a early 2017 thing.

D-Does this mean I can finally play Ninja Gaiden 2 without slowdowns by around 2017?
>>
>>123186158
Kill them fast.
But that takes the whole fun away from the game (when you start styling, because there's a whole new set of rules in how to launch enemies and keeping them in the air to learn).
>>
>>123186291
Don't know about no slowdowns. But maybeeeee? Let's keep our fingers crossed.
>>
>>123186158
Enjoy it now. Eventually you've get to a point were every playthrough of any DMC game is shit unless being played on DMD.
>>
>>123186416
Well, the best emulators make the system ported behave like it has your PCs config.
Like how you can run Kingdom Hearts: BBS in PPSSPP at 1080p60 while the PSP would just die if you tried that.
>>
>>123186651
Yeah, but it's still a relatively recent system being emulated. It's 2015 and we can't emulate PS2 VJoe properly, so we can only hope :/
>>
A little history question for you all.

We all know that DMC in 2001 basically created the modern character-action-game genre.

It was the game that popularized complex third-person melee combat. Before that, third-person melee combat action games typically had weapons with very simplistic movesets. Think games like Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver or Tenchu. They emulated the simplistic movesets of games like Castlevania and Zelda.

Were there any games before Devil May Cry was released that made use of complex weapon combat?

What are some "proto" Devil May Cry games, if you will? I want to learn more about the history of third-person action games.
>>
>>123186790
Why PS2 VJ when there's Dolphin?
>>
>>123186416
>>123186291

Bayonetta in 60 fps locked? Save State on Angel Slayer so you can practice rooms easily? This is a dream...
>>
>360 Emulation

Why deal with this sloppy shit when you can get an Xbox One with backwards compatibility? That's the big fuss over at Xbox right now. And I heard the emulation is perfect.
>>
>>123186943
dante
>>
>>123187012
It won't be a proper emulator.
I very fucking sure it won't have save states.

>>123187095
Oh, forgot about that.
>>
>>123186790
thats because ps2 along with ps3 and sega saturn are complex beasts. it's gonna take quite some time before we get quality emulation from those systems.
>>
>>123186943 : That's completely besides the point.

>>123187012
>XboxOne
Heh.

>>123186982 : We must dream for a bit longer, then.
>>123187195 : Yeah, 360 seems to be a simpler architecture or whatever.
>>
>>123187012
yes but which 360 games will be compatible? why settle for a to-do list worth of games when you can have them all?
>>
>>123187584
I believe they are going to expand the list eventually, i mean, it is a nice thing for people that have the xbox one and had a 360, for sure.
>>
>>123187012
>>123187743
It's not worth it.
Xbone will never be able to run 360 games at real 1080p60+. PCs might be there with emulation in a few years.
>>
>>123187195
that's a shame about the ps3 but I guess it can't be helped. Guess I'll have to buy one so I can do stuff like this

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hF8b-9qGcxw
>>
My friend says he'd like to play a game that is a mix between dark souls and dmc. What would best fit this descritpion? dragon's dogma?
>>
>>123188731
DMC1.

Limited moveset. Sorta clunky. Roll is your best evade. Gothic environment. Sometimes sorta creepy? Hard.

He just has to skip every cutscene.
>>
>>123187190
>>123187423
>>123187584
>>123188094

Has any of you even test the backwards compatibility for the xbox one?
>>
>>123188992
Or Bloodborne.

Limited moveset. Movement is a midpoint between DMC and Dark Souls. You sort of have weapon switching (multi-form weapons). You've got your secondary gun weapon. You're a hunter (like Dante)... Environment is victorian, but it's close enough enough. Extra: Lovecraftian lore mixed in.

>>123189146
I was laughing at the XboxOne itself, as a system. Not it's retro-compatibility functionalities, although I'm sure they're as lackluster as the console itself.
>>
>>123188992
Nightmare creeped the fuck out of me as a kid. Don't even understand why.
Played the game like a cool guy, doesn't fear anything.
Reach Nightmare 1, shit why am I alone in this. Mom, dad?
>>
>>123186934
only third person action game I know of is Nightmare Creatures. I played the N64 version but I heard the ps1 version is better. There was a pc version but all it did was uncensor some titties.
>>
Guys, I was watching some DMC4 vids and can someone explain to me what the fuck is that air dash royal guard thing that makes Dante goes super fast?
>>
>>123189453
In DMC4, certain moves have momentum associated with them (part of the games physics engine).
You know when you're standing on the bus, and suddenly it brakes, and you're pushed forward? That's inertia. DMC4 has that.

When you air dash, the bus goes fast, when you jump cancel that into GUARD, the bus breaks, and you're propelled in whatever direction you're holding.

Search for "Guard flying" on youtube to get some more explanations.
>>
>>123189253
>I was laughing at the XboxOne itself, as a system. Not it's retro-compatibility functionalities

Fuck off Sonyfag. No one cares about that shit here. There are people still making cuhrayzee videos in 720p (now with 60FPS support) many years later.
>>
Why have these pictures never been uploaded online? They're in the HD collection and you unlock them when you beat Hard Mode in DMC3.

I've literally never seen these pictures anywhere. And I've searched far and wide for all official art of Dante's DMC3 Devil Trigger.
>>
>>123190696
They are also in the PC version of DMC 3, an anon found them like a thread ago
>>
>>123190696
And another.
>>
File: dmc4_donguri.webm (1MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
dmc4_donguri.webm
1MB, 960x540px
>>123189615
Thanks, nigga.
I had an idea that it had something to do with JC, Trickster and Royalguard but the way the dude goes around the screen faster than Vergil was bugging me out. Didn't know that was possible.
vid related

>>123190696
I feel like most people never bothered to play DMC3 beyond normal mode.
>>
>>123189919
>Thinking I'm a SonyFag when I don't even have a PS4, and all of the games I like playing perform better on 360.

Ok? I wonder why you feel the need to defend your purchase so agressively.
>>
>>123191653
I ain't defending shit, I'm simply telling the truth. I look forward to seeing your 4K resolution VST7 entry.
>>
>>123192108
Why are you so mad though? I'm legitimately curious.

Is it the fact that you bought into a generation of outdated, underperforming hardware that has taken more than 2 years to produce a barely half-decent library of games, and now feel the need to justify it?
Is that it?
>>
>>123192585
>outdated, underperforming hardware that has taken more than 2 years to produce a barely half-decent library of games
Not him, but You are describing every console of this gen, last gen, and pc gaming with that line....
>>
>>123192803
Not really PC gaming though, PC has probably the biggest library of games
>>
>>123192943
From a quality stand point, not that much, but i guess this boils down to taste. And the most popular pc games are games that aren't heavy on hardware (one of the reasons they are popular in the first place).

Every console/pc is worth for the right buyer i think.
>>
>>123192803
How does PC gaming tie into any of those statements? Hardware comes out literally every trimester. Performance standards are defined by PCs. The library stretches all the way back to fuckin... 1976 or whatever.

Anyway, I don't particularly like any platform more than the other. I just thinking that the XboxOne is a shit one, and the PS4 is just reeecently turning into a decent purchase.
>>
>>123192585
No. You pointed out a supposed hardware issue of the console as if we give a fuck. Fucking bamboo.
>>
>>123193305
The games aren't being made for those hardware coming out every trimester...

The library is huge, but if we talk about current gen, is not better than any console, and well, for the previous generations, we have old consoles as well, is not relevant from a competition standpoint either. No one will fight in 2015 for who had the best running games in 2005...

I see good reasons for wanting every console and a really good pc gaming this gen, i care about games after all...
>>
>>123193397
What the fuck are you talking about? I "heh"'d at you mentioning it. You spazzed the fuck out. I said I found the system as a whole lackluster.

What hardware issue did I point out? Who taught you how to read?
>>
>>123193305
>Performance standards are defined by PCs.
Huh? How the fuck you explain 2005-2013 being in a stalemate because of consoles with outdated hardware that could never be upgraded?
2013-whatever will also follow suit.
>>
>>123193672
I guess >>123189253 isn't you.
>I was laughing at the XboxOne itself, as a system.

"as a system". "system".

Please eliminate yourself.
>>
>>123189253
People keep saying this, but it's only like dmc on those superficial levels you described. It's nothing like it gameplay wise and in my opinion it's a shitty dark souls.
>>
>>123193886
I'm pretty sure "system" is a synonim of "console". In which case, I repeat. Everything about the XboxOne is lackluster.
It's performance. It's features. It's game library.

Anyway, this isn't "console wars: the thread" so I refrain from continuing this dumbass discussion. Enjoy your console and the retro-compatibility, free of judgement.
>>
File: 1446828001800.jpg (171KB, 867x650px) Image search: [Google]
1446828001800.jpg
171KB, 867x650px
Why is the concept art of DMC so cool?
>>
How am I supposed to play bayonetta 2 when every time I try I end up play W101?
>>
>>123194143
play w101...

keep with w101
>>
File: 1440775830642.jpg (190KB, 726x541px) Image search: [Google]
1440775830642.jpg
190KB, 726x541px
>>123194094
>>
>>123194092
Enjoy your 4K resolution, casual ways and no skills at all in technical games, you fucking krill.

>>123189253
>Bloodborne.
Look at this piece of shit game you play. Keep killing cuhrayzee with your 60 dollar limited games.
>>
File: 1423516445160.jpg (342KB, 786x679px) Image search: [Google]
1423516445160.jpg
342KB, 786x679px
>>123194380
I bet that fat smoking motherfucker right here is Enzo, but I have no idea of who is this woman.
>>
File: NG2_Art_Boss_Genshin_1z_Design.jpg (96KB, 345x488px) Image search: [Google]
NG2_Art_Boss_Genshin_1z_Design.jpg
96KB, 345x488px
>>123194094
most concept art is cool
>>
File: 1442162674070.gif (2MB, 450x254px) Image search: [Google]
1442162674070.gif
2MB, 450x254px
This thread is definitely CUHRAYZEE!
>>
File: BrazilHelicopterShooting_1.webm (3MB, 850x450px) Image search: [Google]
BrazilHelicopterShooting_1.webm
3MB, 850x450px
>>123194954
>CUHRAYZEE!

CUUUHRAAAYYYZZEEEE
>>
>>123194849
Jeanne or Lucia
>>
File: 1441012060306.jpg (409KB, 490x1167px) Image search: [Google]
1441012060306.jpg
409KB, 490x1167px
>>123195098
>Lucia
Doesn't seem very likely. Don't they meet each other until 2?
>Jeanne
Oh boy, you may be up to something.

>>123194871
Agreed. I love it when the CA is very inspired and incorporates some little details from the games and give them an interesting backstory.
>>
File: 532938.jpg (823KB, 1540x2296px) Image search: [Google]
532938.jpg
823KB, 1540x2296px
>>123194735
>Thinking I have a PS4 after I said I don't
l2read

Anyway, on-topic. An HD scan of Sparda's portrait
>>
How do you cancel out of the White Armor Guards parry back and forth, these enemies aren't remotely fun to try and style on
>>
File: 1441757668873.gif (2MB, 400x206px) Image search: [Google]
1441757668873.gif
2MB, 400x206px
>>123195094
lol
>kill the whole neighborhood except the car driver
>>
File: NG2_Art_Enemy_Ninja_Corrupted.jpg (73KB, 552x390px) Image search: [Google]
NG2_Art_Enemy_Ninja_Corrupted.jpg
73KB, 552x390px
>>123196146
one of the best things about concept art for me is learning about enemies that were changed or didn't make the cut
>>
>>123196536
It's gets better as you gitgudder. Learn their patterns and Lucifer.
>>
>>123196536
If Dante: Yamato cuts through shield. Royal Release breaks the cycle and gos through them, exposing their backs to you.

If Nero, after they block, doing Shuffle will evade and punish the shield attack.

If any other character. Roundtrip. Spam Shotgun. Rapid Slash to go behind.
>>
File: otacon.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
otacon.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>123195094
>>123196565
>misses every single shot
>>
File: AngeloConcept.png (1MB, 1190x949px) Image search: [Google]
AngeloConcept.png
1MB, 1190x949px
Early Angelo concept art looks like Kazuma Kaneko's (SMT, DMC3) work, rather than Ikeno's.
Interesting.
>>
File: HayabusaRedMuffler (1).jpg (44KB, 791x199px) Image search: [Google]
HayabusaRedMuffler (1).jpg
44KB, 791x199px
HWA!
>>
>>123201762
imagine being wrapped in his big strong arms
>>
>>123196146
THis looks more like early concept for trish...

Has anyone here ever read the DMC 1 Novel?

I know it isn't canon since dmc 3, but i believe there is good stuff there, i want to read it again.
>>
File: 1425984947581.jpg (72KB, 690x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1425984947581.jpg
72KB, 690x1000px
>>123198506
Yo're right. This one, as well as DMC3 Dante's and Vergil DT look very similar to the demon designs of Digital Devil Saga, I guess Kaneko was on a roll and felt very comfortable with those, and then he dissapeared.

Those Angelos must be an homenage to Kaneko.
>>
File: 1441777784154.gif (2MB, 335x304px) Image search: [Google]
1441777784154.gif
2MB, 335x304px
>>123198506
>tfw I like this more than final Nelo Angelo
>>
File: 1428892238243.jpg (246KB, 520x804px) Image search: [Google]
1428892238243.jpg
246KB, 520x804px
>>123202192
Yeah, and this one's proto Vergil.

I've never felt compelled enough to look up outside material from DMC since I feel like it is not very good. Maybe I should, I have always found the lore of DMC to be interesting.
>>
File: 1441815421522.jpg (36KB, 318x261px) Image search: [Google]
1441815421522.jpg
36KB, 318x261px
Does anyone have/know where I can find a cape mod for DMC3's DMC1 Dante costume?
All DMC3 mods I find are kill.
>>
>>123203050
DmC Vergil? Wat? How far into Capcom's files did Ninja Theory had access (and still managed to fuck it up)?
>>
>>123203263
I can't tell what mistaken apprehension you're under but I can tell it's retarded.
>>
>>123203374
Very rude desu.

>>123203263
That's Vergil design from DMC1, when all we knew about him was that he is Dante's brother and that he used to have an amulet.
>>
>>123204257
I know that.
I just said that DmC Vergil has a striking resemblance to his design.
>>
>>123203263
>>123204770
Fedora and face aside, Vorgil's character design was one of the few good things in DmC.
>>
File: 1438316368837.jpg (553KB, 728x998px) Image search: [Google]
1438316368837.jpg
553KB, 728x998px
>>123196364
>Sparda was a handsome devil...
>>
>>123205359
That makes me wonder...

Does Trish have a devil form?

I mean, she is 100% devil, so i guess she would have some kind of demonic form.

I know that this isn't represented in any game, but dmc 4 se was a rushed thing, they only worked on Vergil enough...

And i believe in dmc 2 her DT was also she putting glasses or something like that...

In my mind i always imagine Trish's devil form like one of the madamas in bayonetta, but i don't know, i feel that she is missing a proper devil trigger.
>>
>>123205717
>Does Trish have a devil form?
Yes, the form of a woman.
>>
File: 1418090376039.jpg (313KB, 660x1056px) Image search: [Google]
1418090376039.jpg
313KB, 660x1056px
>>123205359
>but you are no slouch yourself
>>
>DMC lorefags
can't we move on already? Can't we talk about Bayo lore or some shit? Or even better, talk about the actual fucking gameplay.
>>
>>123206945
thanks for that contribution, champ

so, do you guys think Sparda was a tender lover?
>>
File: 1447429842773.gif (1MB, 242x200px) Image search: [Google]
1447429842773.gif
1MB, 242x200px
>>123207092
Most certainly not. He divided her uterus in two.
why i thought that was funny? no one knows
>>
>>123207092
requesting cute comic of him and eva as a bayo-style witch
>>
File: SpardaEva.jpg (98KB, 988x700px) Image search: [Google]
SpardaEva.jpg
98KB, 988x700px
>>123207412
This one?

>>123206945
Why can't we talk about everything about cuhrayzee games? Gameplay, lore, tech, everything?

Also, sidenote.

I play bayonetta since 2011, but i never noticed all the lore that the Tower to Truth chapter gives to the player trought the background...
>>
File: 1441937363011.jpg (204KB, 793x989px) Image search: [Google]
1441937363011.jpg
204KB, 793x989px
>>123205717
Trish's true form is probably what we always see, since Mundus made her specifically like that in order to deceive and confuse Dante.

Although it wouldn't be too far fetched to say that pure demons can look however they feel like. As we saw with Trish/Gloria, and Sparda who was able to toggle between his true demon form and a human look.
>>
>>123206945
Give me a moment (maybe a day or two) to look into Bayo's concept art and I might do just that. You can do it too.

But nothing is stopping you or anyone from talking about gameplay.
>>
>>123201762
>The Not-Hotsuma Costume
I wish sega would make a new shinobi game already
>>
>>123207720
yep, i think there are a few more slides too

>>123208117
woah there shitlord telling him not to be oppressed is dmc privilege
>>
>>123207959
I'd say even Dante changes his demon form at will, albeit unknowingly, at first.
You could tie the different triggers for each weapon to how he feels and want to use a weapon.
And assuming Legendary Dark Knight is canon, he'd take a form to resemble his father.
>>
>>123208363
There are, i just could post one image. Here is the link of the entire comic if you want: http://elixds.tumblr.com/post/88826037271/the-upside-of-all-these-doodles-is-i-get-more-used

>>123207959
Yeah, that makes sense, but i believe that all demons would have some kind of demon form(the ones that appear to be able to disguise as humans), i mean, Dante and Vergil have human forms by nature, and they turn into demons...

DMC probably has some hierarchy in demon class, where the most powerful ones are able to change form and etc...
>>
>>123209029
*where the ones that need to have a human form for plot reasons are able to change form and etc...
>>
>>123209029
That comic is very cute.

DMCxBayonetta never :(
>>
File: 1404001776801.jpg (19KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
1404001776801.jpg
19KB, 620x350px
>people talking about "muh slowdowns" in NG2 in almost 2016

Is this the meme of the season? I know the NG series has a long running memebase but there are only two (2) places where framerate shits itself: chapter 11 and the stairs on chapter 10. After that it is usually pretty consistent although it can slow down if you drag a lot of enemies to the same place and they start attacking you relentless (which shouldn't happen if you actually don't suck that much). Also some places with a lot of ghost fish/bone scorpions, but that isn't an issue because if you're not a shitter you will kill them instantly without a sweat.
>>
>>123209538
zzz
>>
Rodin has a pretty awesome smooth voice.
>>
>>123209752
His bar is such a great location. I wish I could go somewhere like that.
>>
>>123209029
Assuming Beowulf on his prime was on pair with Sparda (maybe slightly weaker), wouldn't he have a human form as well?
Nah, I think full-fledged demons change form if they want. Devil Trigger is completely pointless for a demon to have, also, many of them already have humanoid forms.
>>
>>123209029
>i believe that all demons would have some kind of demon form
Yeah. I would agree considering the anime shows that demons can change form. Even lower tiered ones, but Trish is probably a special case, in that she was made to look human. As far as hierarchy it's mentioned in the anime too that there are 4 demon lords trying to fill the gap Mundus left when Dante sealed him, so there more than likely is some kind of chain of command most demons follow so they dont get eaten or killed.
>>
>>123209538
at least its not as bad as the "dmc scarecrow" meme
>>
File: 1421900894982.png (512KB, 732x949px) Image search: [Google]
1421900894982.png
512KB, 732x949px
>>123210659
>the anime shows
>>
>>123210905
The anime is canon whether you like it or not.
>>
>>123210746
enlighten me on that one
>>
>>123210086
In real life bars are these busy places crowded with people and have loud music; and yet bars in videogames are so classy and comfy.

Why does this happen?
>>
File: 1411880509927.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1411880509927.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>123210948
Uh huh, sure.
>>
>>123211113
http://archive.videogamesdaily.com/features/dmc4_iv_p3.asp
>>
>>123208341
I thought /cgg/ hated Shinobi/Nightshade because it's hard but barebones
>>
File: Vazdah_concept_art.jpg (175KB, 702x1001px) Image search: [Google]
Vazdah_concept_art.jpg
175KB, 702x1001px
>>123206945
how about some NG lore then?
Every single fiend version of Ryu is cannon or rather technically "what-if" transformations, especially the Doppelganger since Ryu's blood transformed Vazdah into this cool final form
>>
This is a perfect song for training.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OFYdHswVU0

Can you change the music in DMC4SE?
>>
>>123211425

>because it's hard but barebones

/cgg/ generally seems to like Shinobi but if you ask me, in terms of not only depth but just plainly design, it was a terrible mess.
>>
>>123210991
because game devs don't want to waste time creating/animating models for background people. Unless you are Ninja Theory and don't mind wasting time creating/animating people for an entire club, that exists for one cutscene
>>
>>123211425
Nightshade seemed more welcome to some degree so if Sega improved it further then it would probably be well liked in cgg
>>
File: 1444570786108.png (223KB, 580x680px) Image search: [Google]
1444570786108.png
223KB, 580x680px
Got 4 entries so far, 2 for Traditional and 2 for Freestyle. One God Hand, one Wonderful 101, one Bayonetta, and one DMC3.

Keep'em coming in, people. All looking nice so far.
>>
>>123210962
basically, DMC players only use/fight against training dummy scarecrows all day long, and because of that, every combo looks the same. Or that's how I understood it
>>
>>123211475
>>123206945
nobody talks about Bayo or NG lore because only one person of each series play those games
joke
>>
>>123211556
luckily nobody asked you
>>
>>123211208
>80 people on the DMC team
and now there are none
>>
>>123211772
Are you actually implying Nightshade is an improvement on Shinobi?
>>
File: 1421294707317.jpg (106KB, 800x498px) Image search: [Google]
1421294707317.jpg
106KB, 800x498px
>>123211760
That makes a lot of sense.

I still wish there were comfy bars like in vidya, but I guess such a business wouldn't do that well financially.
>>
>>123212178
Yeah I know. Other than NGBro, I don't see many ng regulars besides the occasional "NG is 2hard4me!" so it's alright.

>tfw my friends and I can beat all the ng's on normal or hard but my bro can't beat the Blimp Man on normal
>>
>>123205717
Trish's demon form is a blitz
>>
>>123213407
your bro is a woman, sorry to break the news
>>
>>123212440
don't lose hope yet faget
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Npd6N1BX2nk&feature=youtu.be&t=14m10s
according to uncle Reuben,
the 2016-2017 future report or whatever have some validity(he's not 100% certain either)
Itsuno is talking to people/executives in Capcom about DMC5
>>
>>123213229
Go to a bar that's open mid day and it'll just be you and some lonely drunks, which is apparently what you're looking for.
>>
>>123213229
Well, gates of hell, is kinda a layered place.

You have a common bar, for the common people.

You have the shady stuff, for humans trying to do their underworld searching, like Luka, Enzo and Tony.

And you have a more deep layer, with Rodin, the demon smith, attending Jeanne and Bayonetta's weapon requirements...
>>
>>123214271
Wow, that's a really nice observation.
I know two bars that are like that.
The place to gather, the place to get your prostitutes and the place to get your drugs.
>>
>>123209524
Is a dream that i will always have, and probably will never happen.
>>
>>123212359

Hey I'm just saying that outliers are a thing too
>>
>>123214770
Wow anon, different bars have different clientele? That's fucking crazy.
>>
>>123209524
Thank god. Those two styles of gameplay wouldn't mesh well and I don't need some fanfiction crossover in my DMC.
>>
>>123214969
>I don't need some fanfiction crossover in my DMC
nor in my Bayo, although Kamiya and co seems to think otherwise
>>
>>123214891
Not different bars.
>>
>>123215170
Wow anon, different types of people congregate in different areas of a venue to facilitate their aims? That's fucking crazy.
>>
>>123214969
>>123215130
Find a room, please.

>...although Kamiya and co seems to think otherwise
Source?

>>123215359
I just love that you assumed it was said in a bad tone when all I did was present another analogy to the post I replied to.
Go be superior somewhere else.
>>
>>123215742
You're a moron, please stop posting.
>>
File: 1447623501685.jpg (147KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1447623501685.jpg
147KB, 500x500px
>>123211915
I can't because I'm a shitter!
>>
>>123215742
Thousands of DMC references in bayonetta.

I'm not against crossovers, i actually wish that both games would be in the same universe canonicaly, it woud be more interesting, and also the possibility of a crossover game, bringing new ideas for both series gameplay-wise...
>>
>>123205208
b-but I loved the Fedora! It encapsulated NT so well!
>>
>>123209752
rumor has it, Rodin is a DMC4 player who goes by the name of Chaser
>>
>>123216774
so deep need more research
>>
>>123214969
why not just have it be like SFxT and TxSF(lol) where bayonetta is a playable character in DMC and plays like a DMC character and vice versa
>>
>>123211915
Can I submit a 10 minute video because cutting it down is hard work
>>
>>123194954
Did that leopard just fucking suplex a gazelle? Holy shit.
>>
>>123217452

Does nobody read the rules

Traditional: Yes
Freestyle: No
>>
>>123217887
thought the trad rules were 6 min for some reason my bad
>>
File: am I the only one.jpg (62KB, 500x343px) Image search: [Google]
am I the only one.jpg
62KB, 500x343px
>>123217887
no, nobody does
>>
>>123205974
This totally calls for the one supahotfiya gif where niggas are going crazy.
>>
File: Gloria 2.png (627KB, 623x669px) Image search: [Google]
Gloria 2.png
627KB, 623x669px
>>123205717
this is Trish's semen demon form

UNF
>>
>>123218754
I like normal Trish better.
>>
>>123218813
Me too.
I don't understand why black girls must have silver hair in japan. Only gyaru shit is more retarded.
>>
>>123218813
This. Brown isn't my flavor.
>>
File: Clear art.jpg (143KB, 1131x707px) Image search: [Google]
Clear art.jpg
143KB, 1131x707px
>>123218949
>>123219009
>Brown isn't my flavor
here's some Vanilla then
>>
>>123219178
damn man, how many times must dante fuck these two in a slow day at the office?
>>
>>123211915
>All looking nice so far.

You don't know how much this line makes me happy.
>>
>>123213229
>two seats at the bar

Yeah good luck keeping that afloat.

>>123214969
Bayonetta is literally just Kamiya saying "hey, I made devil may cry. Play this. It's pretty much the same."

How are they so different?
>>
>>123219384
LITERALLY
>>
>>123219343
>Dante
>fuck girls
pick one
Unless Itsuno decides to create a daughter of Dante to make a rival for the son of Vergil, Nero
>>
>>123219384
They aren't.
>>
>>123219009
Is not that brown is bad.

It's just that Gloria is terrible. Her terrible haircut, her awfully shaped face. Just no.

Lucia is brown and looks great.
>>
>>123219384
They're pretty different as far as gameplay, environments and atmosphere go.
>>
File: Gloria 3.png (889KB, 1277x701px) Image search: [Google]
Gloria 3.png
889KB, 1277x701px
>>123219617
>looks face
>>
>>123219617
This desu.

>>123219587
Are you telling me Dante never filled Trish's soul with light? Isn't that the perfect line to pick up girls?
Have I been doing it all wrong?
>>
>>123213407
More like he's the only recognizable NG player
>>
>>123219384
>How are they so different?

They are very different, and this is actually good. The basics are the same, but how the combat develops is a lot different.

>>123219343
Dante clearly has no sexual or love interest in Trish, they are more like bros or something like that.

But if something, Dante has something with Lady, or at least want something with her.
>>
>>123219754
>Have I been doing it all wrong?
It only works if your voice cracks. Remember, you only get one take.
>>
>>123219560
>>123219589
How NOT?

I'll give you things like not being able to rapid mash enemy step moves because bayonetta's enemy step wireless differently but in my opinion, bayo is mostly an improvement on the dmc formula.

It'd not like we're throwing hayabusa in dmc.
>>
>>123211915
let me guess
>God Hand
obviously Mike or Dan
>W101
PhantomResonance
>Bayonetta
John Chin
>DMC3
Delusionary Killer or Dynamic Hunter
>>
>>123219849
okay kid
>>
>>123219818
>Dante clearly has no sexual or love interest in Trish
I don't really agree. I thought there was definitely something there by the end of 1 and the way they act in 4 reminds me of a couple that's been together for years. If anything I can't see Lady as anything but the business partner, plus Kamiya has said that she's more than Dantes lover anyway.
>>
>>123219928
>>Bayonetta
>John Chin
Rev up that shoot button
>>
>>123219995
>plus Kamiya has said that she's more than Dantes lover anyway.
That is why i said what i said.

More than a lover, this makes me think as a friend, or close brother.
>>
>>123219995
Why would Kamiya's opinion on Dante and Trish's relationship in later games matter?

He was obviously falling for her in 1 but I sincerely doubt that he'd explore any of his sexual feelings after finding out she's a carbon copy of his mother, although someone with an incest fetish or a trite sense of humor will inevitably say otherwise.
>>
So NG: Sigma seems to be filled with a lot of nothing for a while, then enemies are thrown at you. Is this the norm for it or are the first few levels just like that?

>>123219617
I'm not saying brown is bad. I'm just not a big fan of it. Plus Gloria reminds me of images I've seen of Japs darkening their skin and wearing outrageous wigs and outfits, which may have been the point in her design but still.
>>
>>123220116
Being a lover is closer than a friend. If anything I think he meant it as in she's the "one".
>>123220164
Why wouldn't it? Besides it's not incest anyways, she's not his mother.
>>
>>123220463
>Why wouldn't it? Besides it's not incest anyways, she's not his mother.
ah so you're one of those
>>
>>123220641
Ah, so you don't have a real argument.
>>
>>123220463
>"I would totally bang a hot and horny version of my mother"

eww man
>>
File: shuriken1.webm (3MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
shuriken1.webm
3MB, 720x480px
>>123220197

No, that's just the game's normal pacing. It's more of an action adventure game, it has its good deal of puzzles (well, NGB had them) and exploration. You don't run into a group of enemies every 3 steps like in NG2
>>
>>123220660
yep you got me I concede, you are right and I am wrong, now we can stop discussing your headcanon about trish and dante's sexual relationship
>>
>>123220463
"At least somebody knows how to get the girl"
-Trish to Dante at the end of DMC4SE(canon status ambiguous)
either Dante rejected Trish's advance, or it just didn't work out for them.
>>
>>123220904
I'm fine with it having exploration, the world is really nice to explore, I was just worried they butchered the amount of enemies like in Sigma 2.
>>
>>123219789
and we love him
at least I do
>>
>>123220164
>Why would Kamiya's opinion on Dante and Trish's relationship in later games matter?

Well, we can believe that when building dmc 3 and 4, the writers probably still took in consideration some of kamiya original ideas, like Vergil using a katana.

>>123220463
>Being a lover is closer than a friend. If anything I think he meant it as in she's the "one".

I think that when asked, kamiya said: "it is deeper than that". Like, i can only think of mother/son or brother/sister relationship being deeper than that, friendship was just a random shot...

>>123220926
>"At least somebody knows how to get the girl"

I honestly believe that Trish was hinting of Dante wanting Lady, or something like that, come on, they are sidekicks, they live together, she wouldn't say something like that about herself, it has to be about lady, at least is my line of thought. Mainly on how dante after that was acting really strange towards Lady.
>>
>>123219849
>They aren't
As in, they are not THAT different.

>>123219818
Dunno about that. Trish plays a lot around Dante in 4, there definitely is some sexual tension behind that.
Lady is a little more distanced and we never got much detail on their relationship (kek) but I wouldn't put it past them. He grew on her a lot during DMC3.
>>
>>123221161
nah man dante totally bangs his mom demon
>>
>>123219928

Wrong on all of those accounts
>>
>>123220904
At the start of the webm, did it auto-target enemy from the wall?
>>
File: DMC3 Lady Dante.png (480KB, 813x523px) Image search: [Google]
DMC3 Lady Dante.png
480KB, 813x523px
>>123221161
>I honestly believe that Trish was hinting of Dante wanting Lady, or something like that
probably just a reference to this scene in DMC3
>>
>>123221434
Stick pointed toward enemy + Flying Swallow
>>
>>123221280
>Wrong on all of those accounts
Damn it
>there was somebody new who created something for God Hand
that I would love to believe
>>
>>123221161
But why would she something like about Lady? Capcom never tried to show anything about Dante and Lady after DMC3 and before DMC4, so everything we can do about that is speculate.
But Dante and Trish throughout DMC1, since their first encounter and Dante getting a motorcycle kiss, there was sexual tension, culminating with the "I should've been the one to fill your soul with liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiighhht" scene, which IMO, is basically a confession.
>>
File: You wot.png (234KB, 667x553px) Image search: [Google]
You wot.png
234KB, 667x553px
>>123221240
>>
>>123221819
>so everything we can do about that is speculate.
WOW NO SHIT
>>
>>123221708
If you consider that all were wrong, with the exception of dmc 3, all of the other entries are done by someone new...
>>
>>123221434

That's a particular move of the DS. There's several weapons in the game that can do flying swallow while wall clinging, but the DS has two different moves depending on whether you do a heavy or light attack

The input is (on wall cling) X or X after a flying bird flip (jump off wall). It does autotarget but only enemies that are at a certain distance from the wall, otherwise Ryu just lunges forward without a specific target. That ninja could've also decided to randomly dodge out of the way at any moment, it's tricky to use if there's a lot of enemies around
>>
>>123221914
R u triggered m8
>>
>>123221997

Also wrong
>>
>>123221819
Yeah, is all we can do.

Like everything with DMC at this point.

I was expecting some answers with dmc 4 se, but all we got was more questions.
>>
>>123222271
fuck you, round eye
>>
>>123222392
what?
>>
Which setting would guys like for DMC5?
Something akin to standard DMC (a big single location, a castle/a/tower/a city) or would you want Dante and co. doing actual demon hunting missions in various cities/countries, eventually discovering a over-arching threat, etc.?
>>
>>123222767
Have we worn out castles yet? I kind of want to go back to the basics.
>>
>>123222472
fuck you gaijin
>>
>>123222913
You could argue that some parts of the temen-ni-gru and dmc4 were on a castle
>>
>>123223198
I mean an entire game in a castle. Temen-Ni-Gru doesn't count. It was a tower prison.
>>
>>123222767
I would want a more open setting, with different places and enviroments, and unique campaign/stages for each character...
>>
>>123222041
That was definitely wall + X because Ryu spun after making contact. I just didn't know if you did a manual aim or if it was an auto-target due to him flying at an angle in the webm. I know you can manual aim a running wall + X but I haven't tried in an actual battle yet.
>>
>>123222767
>Which setting would guys like for DMC5
takes place after the events of DMC2, Dante and co has to stop the literal end of both human, hell world due to angels/god or whatever. Which involves characters in lots of different places because finding/creating some mcguffin will stop it.
Vergil returns with the reasoning is he didn't die in DMC1, just trained a lot in a cave like the weaboo samurai he is.
Nero returns and his background is explained he was the Solid Snake to Vergil's Big Boss or whatever
>>
>>123223440
>unique campaign/stages for each character
With the increased cast of playable characters, I'd say that is becoming more and more harder to become reality.
Though they can get rid of Lady fairly easily, just make a different case for her to work in some other place (which can then become DLC).
But they also need to create new characters...
>>
>>123224039
>get rid of Lady fairly easily
>create new characters
why bother getting rid of Lady in that case
>>
>>123224039
Lady needs to stay.

But yeah, it kinda makes it difficult with 4+ "main" characters.

but the solution is there, dlc.

I wouldn't mind the secondary characters having 3~4 hours campaign, if those campaigns deliver in enemy placement, quality, etc.

And if you have options in Bloody palace.

Also, about bloody palace, in 4, is the entire bloody palace locked on SoS or is the later levels on DMD?
>>
>>123224379
from stage 81 and onwards, they go DMD
I think it goes up to SoS after stage 40 or 60, but don't quote me on that
>>
>>123223979
Nero's background was already explained though. I'd rather they ignore 2 all together anyway, it has been ignored so much anyway it'd be odd that they bring it back to the spotlight.
>>123224039
I'd prefer if they refine Trish and Lady rather than add new ones.
>>
>>123224601
>I'd rather they ignore 2 all together anyway
hence, takes place after DMC2, as in it chronologically takes after DMC2, but characters won't bother mentioning the events of it apart for minor referential humor similar to Nero's "I thought the cat had your tongue" in DMC4
>>
>>123223979
Nero is how old in DMC4? 20? Early-20s?
They need to explain some stuff before that. When did Vergil fugg a bish? Before DMC3?
How old is Dante in DMC4 then? Mid-30s? In DMC4 he still had the same over-the-top personality he had in DMC3.

So...

What the fuck happened between DMC4 and DMC2 that made Dante change so much then?
If they kill Lady Imma fuck shit up. Would they even consider DMC2 canon at this point?
>>123224176
To save development costs. The new characters don't need to be playable, they can be just story pieces.
I mean, they are gonna NEED characters to push the story forward.
>>
>>123225013
>What the fuck happened between DMC4 and DMC2 that made Dante change so much then?
Popular fan ideas are that he either send Doppleganger on that mission or that he'd gotten bored with how stupidly overpowered he is and nothing can give him a challenge anymore, thus falling into depression a là Saitama.
The real answer is that Capcom didn't expect the series to go on that long, especially after 2, so they didn't plan for it. Since it's at the end of the games' timeline they just don't mention it and act as if it never happened
>>
>>123225013
Nero is 18 I think. I don't know Dantes age but Reuben said he was told to make Dante sound like he was in his early 30s. It'd really be unlikely that DMC2 is canon, or if it is we'll never see it mentioned again which is fine by me. If anything I think the series might move on to be more Nero centered.
>>
>>123225013
>Would they even consider DMC2 canon
after beating DMC4 in Human difficulty there's a blurb saying
"just because it's a prequel doesn't mean you have to be a casual" or something close to that extent
the artbook for DMC is literally titled, DMC 3142 graphics art.
So, yes. DMC2 is considered canon
>>
File: Donte.png (380KB, 1032x774px) Image search: [Google]
Donte.png
380KB, 1032x774px
>>123225682
>I think the series might move on to be more Nero centered
better off with Nero than him
>>
File: 1430210843728.jpg (129KB, 1400x393px) Image search: [Google]
1430210843728.jpg
129KB, 1400x393px
>>123219178
I swear Capcom must use some kind of black magic to do so many top tier girls.

I adore and despise this company so much.
>>
>>123225709
Did you finish it on human as Vergil? I don't know why they'd have that with anyone else.
>>
>>123226049
that blurb exists in DMC4 vanilla as well, IIRC
>>
>>123226119
Really? I don't remember the human clear art so I'll take your word for it.
>>
>>123221819
This desu
>>
>>123225470
>he'd gotten bored with how stupidly overpowered he is and nothing can give him a challenge anymore, thus falling into depression a là Saitama.
which is why God Hand 2 shouldn't happen because Gene 2.0 will suffer the same fate
I WANT GOD HAND 2
>>
File: 2015-11-23-2149-51.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-23-2149-51.webm
3MB, 640x360px
And now I've broken a boss.

Turns out Listine has some vunerable frames that doesn't have super armor when he attacks. This is the easiest one to bait out of him.

Don't know if the devs intended it as a Counter Hit mechanic for bosses. Easier to combo on him as well instead of dealing with his super armor. You still have to deal with the burst at the end of combos. But you can bait it if you know the amount of damage/time it takes for him to burst.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G35b4R9bk8g
This shit looks fun as hell.
>>
>>123221161
The two of them are craving for some good ol' Dante in my opinion.
With how Lady stays to watch the kiss, and Trish saying that witty remark out of nowhere.

We might find the answers until we meet again?
>>
>>123222767
We need more cities and urban areas.
Gothic places are fine, but I feel like we've had too much of those.
The first missions of DMC3 and mission 17 of DMC4 left me wanting some more.

>would you want Dante and co. doing actual demon hunting missions in various cities/countries, eventually discovering a over-arching threat, etc.?
I would love this to happen.
>>
>>123224601
>I'd prefer if they refine Trish and Lady rather than add new ones.
This.

It's not like one brand new character is gonna have mass appeal. Capcom has enough with of that with Dante and Vergil alone. Now add Nero and two new fully developed characters (Trish & Lady), better level design, varied enemies, 2 or 3 unique campaigns, a new mode or too (debug mode, co-op?), a complete game, and Capcom would be pretty much set for a decent DMC5.

Just add flashier cinematics and more music if they want to bring in more casuals; DMC may not sell the CoD numbers that Capcom seems to want with every single one of their releases, but it is a franchise which sells pretty well. I'm still annoyed by how they thought that rebooting the franchise was a good idea.
>>
>>123229318
>but I feel like we've had too much of those.
Nah, you're wrong.

Luckily it doesn't matter what anyone has to say on the subject.
>>
>>123229437
>I'm still annoyed by how they thought that rebooting the franchise was a good idea.
Blame Inafune
>>
>>123229505
1 had it, 2 2, 3 had it, 4 had something weird going on, but it still had a castle.
>>
>>123229505
Controversial opinion here.

To be honest DmC had a very interesting world design which was praised by pretty much everyone, despite the rest of the game's flaws.
Bringing something new to the table might be good for DMC.
>>
>>123232729
I mean, i never played much besides the demo, but i believe the whole thing with the background changing form and such, is kinda nice...

But i believe the idea of limbo was inspired by bayonetta's purgatorio, kinda...
>>
File: d5xfj2a.jpg (102KB, 841x649px) Image search: [Google]
d5xfj2a.jpg
102KB, 841x649px
>>123232729
the best thing about DmC was vorgil hands down
fuck all that dumbass "vergil would never use a gun / kill someone for no reason" crap
vorgil is the cutest
except for his dumb little hat
>>
File: Dante_DT_MvC3.png (425KB, 855x430px) Image search: [Google]
Dante_DT_MvC3.png
425KB, 855x430px
Wishlist for DMC5 (if it ever comes out)

1. All Dante weapons from DMC1, 3, 5. Or at least the weapons from DMC3. I missed Nevan, Agni & Rudra, Beowulf and Cerberus in DMC4. Especially Nevan.

2. Enemy design of DMC1. Less enemies but more meaningful enemy placements. Also more enemy varieties instead of dumb fodder. If you want to face hordes and hordes of enemies, have them be in Legendary Dark Knight mode or have them be placed at the Bloody Palace of the game.

3. Dante must be the star. Nero, Lady and Trish can have their own optional side missions.

4. Smarter boss AI. The current problem in DMC game bosses is that none of them know how to deal with really, really good players. So for example, being able to jump cancel constantly lowers certain bosses's difficulty level down to zero. Have the bosses able to counter jump canceling and shit like that.

5. Give us back our Devil Trigger timer for enemies like in DMC1. I liked having a timer tell me just exactly how much time I had before the game screwed me over.

6. This should go without saying, but no more fixed camera angles please, Itsuno.

7. This should also go without saying, but no more stupid puzzles and platforming sections please, Itsuno. I'm fine with slight backtracking to retrieve keys to open doors, but please no more dice puzzles a la DMC4, no more red cube platforming a la DMC3.

8. I want the Devil Trigger from DMC3 back. That was the coolest. All the other Devil Trigger forms are shit.

9. The overall level design should be atmospheric and creepy like in DMC1.
>>
>>123233451
I thought 4s DT was fine. The only way you'll get a DT like 3s again is if Kaneko comes back from the flower fields.
>>
>>123233451
Okay, i'll do one too, it might be fun.

Wishlist for DMC 5.

1. A new set of weapons for the game, i'm actually fine with the layout of 3 melee and 3 guns, if, they add more value to each weapon. The actual dante has a lot of mediocre tools that together become something good and amazing, i want DMC 5 dante to have a lot of really good weapons on its own, and together, they become a monster.

2. The same for styles, but i believe we can have doppelganger and quicksilver back, or maybe 2 new styles... And that each style is complete and awesome on its own.

3. Dt Explosion back, different DT for each weapon.

4. A campaign for each playable character, Dante, Trish, Lady and Nero playable at least.

5. Expand on those characters moveset more, give more tool, more value to the already existing tools, etc.

6. No more timed bloody palace. Also, make the player be able to select each floor of bloody palace in specific for training after the first time the player beat bloody palace with that character.

7. A full, finished campaign, and yeah, no more stupid puzzles.

8. Instead of adding more questions to the pre existing lore, answer the questions we already have.

9. Either let Vergil go for once, or bring him back for once...

10. Not counting orbs found for the ranking system. Also, don't count the time spent on exploring, implement some kind of system that only counts the time you are fighting something to the rank.

11. Bring Lucia back, she deserves a chance to be in a good DMC game.

12. Variety in level design.
>>
>>123233390
Vorgil was fine up until he used guns, and desu my senpai, that picture is a fusion of Vergil and Vorgil.
Vorgilsaurus would have redeemed his character.

>>123232926
Yeah, but that's the thing. DmC had a very interesting setting and it was praised for it.
DMC1 also had a very interesting setting and received its proper amount of praise; the rest of the games... not so much, even though they tried to emulate the setting of 1.

I can understand why someone would want a setting similar to the one of DMC1, but keeping a franchise fresh is what keeps it alive.

It saddens me to think that this talk is pointless, since we might not have a new DMC until 2018 or even later.
>>
>>123233451
>have the bosses able to counter jump canceling

bosses in DMC 4 have attacks that makes the player stop blindly JC-ing attacks(at least for me). Echidna's hair spinning + shooting seeds, Berial's fire orgasm+lava shooting etc.
even then, even on paper it's a dumb idea.

>Let's punish the player for using one of the game's main mechanic/basic skill & knowledge

It would be like making a boss immune to counter hits in God Hand. Or a boss whose attacks, no matter how well you dodge, won't make you go Witch Time in Bayo
>>
>>123235430

Not him, but...

>no matter how well you dodge, won't make you go Witch Time in Bayo

Well, Witch Time is NOT a main mechanic in bayo 1. So there are enemies that don't trigger witch time in the normal way, and the game has an entire difficulty level with witch time disabled...

But i understand what you mean.
>>
>>123232729
>very interesting world design
-pseudo hell level is uninspired as balls, black crystal and fire effect gifs, that's hell, right?

-office and factory level is generic, spraying gunk everywhere doesn't make shit look appealing

-the nightclub level legit makes me vomit/hurts my eyes due to all the bloom and garish colors

-none of the city levels look as good as the city-ish levels in Bayo or even Mission 17 of DMC4, having "dynamic animations" means fuck all if all it does is act as temple run sections

the only level that looks good/interesting is the upside down city
>>
>>123237506
I'm not gonna argue with that, I respect your complaints.

But my point is that I would rather see something new instead of an attempt to emulate the setting of DMC1.

All this talk has left me wanting to replay DMC1, and maybe even rewatch the anime and look up all those books and comics.
>>
>>123239234
>emulate the setting of DMC1
this confuses me
DMC1: castle and forests
DMC2: rundown cities, sewers
DMC3: tower of death with Gothic architecture
DMC4: castles and forests
some environments look the same (please, show me a medieval looking chambers that looks unique), but I would say only DMC4 tried to emulate the setting of DMC1 right down to the enemy designs

>novels/comics
all of them are unfinished and considered not canon
>>
>>123239707
The manga is canon. Same for DMC4's. The comics aren't not canon. The first book is partly canon and the second is fully canon.
>>
>>123239707
>all of them are unfinished and considered not canon
Meh, they may be fun.
>>
File: 1437198869092.png (36KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1437198869092.png
36KB, 250x250px
>Finally submitted something to a VST
Fuck man I'm so nervous. Hope I'm good enough to roll with the big boys
>>
>>123240647
>Hope I'm good enough to roll with the big boys
you submitted, that alone makes you worthy.
Unless you submitted a joke entry
>>
>>123240647
It doesn't really matter, no one's going to judge you truth is cgg values a lot style over substance so as long as you do flashy and cool looking stuff you don't even really have to play "good"[7spoiler]
>>
File: dante1.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
dante1.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>123240724
It's a real entry, but it's something that I'm not sure crazyheads will appreciate/find interesting mission speedruns
>>
>>123241013
What was that at 0:05? A JJC animation specifically for that part of his string?
>>
>>123241013
I cannot certify my cuhrayzeness, but I appreciate it.

I always like to watch new ways of finishing a mission and efficiently handling bosses.
I also happened to be listening to the boss track of Vergil 2, so the webm gained extra cool points.
>>
I see vids where people launch with practically anything, like held High Time or Prop > Air Trick, and then proceed to do a bunch of repeated JCs.

It seems like it never positions me close enough to the enemy for it to produce an Enemy Step rather than an Air Hike, though.

?
>>
https://twitter.com/PG_kamiya/status/669027699059355648
https://twitter.com/PG_kamiya/status/669029885214507008
>>
>>123246378
Anyone that doesn't vote Jeanne is a fucking faggot.
>>
http://pastebin.com/iKBNLxzu

7 videos confirmed for VST7 so far. Three of them just flooded in at the same time, is this how the original VSTguy felt getting entries? Just having them all rush in less than a month before stream date?

>>123247091

>Not Sparda
>>
>>123219754
>Are you telling me Dante never filled Trish's soul with light?
Oh, he did. Even if they rhyme, "soul with light" and "hole with white" are two different things.
>>
File: SSShutdown.gif (3MB, 338x136px) Image search: [Google]
SSShutdown.gif
3MB, 338x136px
>>123221571
>>
>>123246378
sequel
Wonderful 111
spin off
Jeanne
>>
>>123248648
>hoping /cgg/ to be early comers
plz anon
>>
>>123248648
I personally don't want to see a Sparda game, or more like, I don't care. With all the characters, mainly Vergil, that need their own game/proper resolution, going back to Sparda feels like regressing + we all know how it's going to end. Sparda fights, seals Mundus, rules a city, bones Eva, dies.
>inb4 I want to know how it went, not how it ends
not really hard to imagine Sparda, in a field, going full musou on a hell-load of devils
>>
>>123249213
At least Nero knows how to get the girl. Really, wonder what Dante was thinking then, and if Lady told Trish about it during their night outs, hence that line
>>
>>123241013
is that you pvt shitter
>>
>>123255227
rude
>>
>>123255353
thought so, gl m8 :^)
>>
>>123251698

>He doesn't want full access to a Sparda moveset
>He doesn't want to know how he came to love Eva
>He doesn't want to know the structures were originally before the separation of Hell and Earth
>He doesn't want to see Sparda make contract with the demons in the DMC3 tower

Even if you discount the possibility of the "how did Sparda do it", there's also the possibility of "what other details could you possibly fill in."

Not only is there much more base potential, but there's also much more background potential for Sparda over Jeanne. We already more or less know Jeanne's story, and whatever "filler" there is to be had with her would be much less vital by default of Bayonetta already doing and having done 95% of what really mattered/matters anyway.
>>
>>123256345

>He doesn't want full access to a Sparda moveset
he used Sparda, Yamato, maybe Force Edge and we already have general knowledge of how he would've used them.

>He doesn't want to know how he came to love Eva
Why would I

>He doesn't want to know the structures were originally before the separation of Hell and Earth
yeah, don't care. It could've been like the tower in DMC3 for all I care

>He doesn't want to see Sparda make contract with the demons in the DMC3 tower
legit don't want to know or care about how he managed to seduce Nevan

>what other details could you possibly fill in

TL;DR no. I don't give a shit about all of this lore shit that is pretty much small potatoes when you consider that the questions created by DMC4 need answers first

>inb4 you care about lore after all
it's one thing to want basic questions that was created due to a game that was and still is un-fucking-finished answered. It's another to want to fill in shit that is inconsequential

>base potential
assuming gameplay potential, y'all be pissed if he doesn't have something close to Dante's style system or some kind of middle ground between Dante and Vergil anyways. Not much base potential to be had.

also,
>implying a Jeanne spin-off will just retread the plot of Bayo 1 or 2
I guess you're the type that thinks a Vergil spin-off would retread the events of DMC3, 1.

Lastly
>we wasting bandwith typing over whether Kamiya should do a Sparda spin-off(DMC prequel)
he doesn't even own/have access to the IP yet
>>
>>123249213
When she turned head, "Turn Down for What?" involuntarily started playing in my head, complete with the rap battle hype.
>>
>Dante vs 3 Credos
Proving yet again that Donguri is maximum potential Dante and no one will ever come close. Only after he quits DMC4 will someone else touch the truth potential of Dante. Donguri has left you all behind, in the dust.
>>
>>123261236
I mean it's pretty good but in the end it is just 3x an identical enemy you already have mastered.
>>
>>123261310
You say that as if others have already done it including yourself.
>>
>>123261515
Don't get so defensive senpai, I said it was impressive, but after you've absolutely mastered an enemy to the point of toying with them with no effort why is 3x so ridiculous?
>>
>>123261632
Because of the way he did it. He plays as if he really is Dante. I have yet to see another player react the same level. Sure there are many gods but there is only one Dante and his name is Donguri.
>>
>new PS3 is already cheap
>so is Xbox 360
>Wii U is still as expensive as ever

Fucking hell Nintendo, when are you gonna drop the price on this? I want to play W101 and Bayo 2.
>>
File: 1446537932749.png (74KB, 300x256px) Image search: [Google]
1446537932749.png
74KB, 300x256px
>>123261956
>mfw WiiU for 179.99 during Black Friday
>>
>>123241381
Not the dude who made the video, but Perfect JCut is actually a physical move, so it'll clash with attacks. In this case, he calshed it with Dante's helm breaker.
For a easy to reproduce example, do perfect JCut close to Blitz. You'll get fucked for it.

>>123246378
Niggas want an Okami sequel when it was a perfect self-contained look at Japanese mythology. FUcking kill yourselves you keks fuck
>>
>>123262139
I don't live in Burgerland. We don't have Black Friday. I wish we did. I'd definitely put up with stampeding mobs just so that I can save $200 off a purchase.
>>
>>123261812
Donguri is really good.

But you can clearly see that he already has a gameplan, once you develop that, it is not THAT hard to beat a challenge like that.

Like, he will always do an specific move in reaction to one of credo's moves, he has a full working routine and strategy, while most players try to come with something on the fly.
>>
>>123262139
whoa where the fuck is this sweet deal at
>>
>>123259242

>when you consider that the questions created by DMC4 need answers first

I'd be agreeing with you, but what? This has nothing to do with the choice between a Sparda or Jeanne spinoff. Saying "they could be doing this instead" is a moot point, anyone could be doing anything significantly better in either case instead.

>y'all be pissed if he doesn't have something close to Dante's style system or some kind of middle ground between Dante and Vergil anyways

This is a pretty strong strawman and I'd like to know how you came to this conclusion when DMC4 is pretty much perfect proof this is entirely untrue. People ended up happy with Nero's system (which wasn't complete but still), and nobody thinks Trish is actually good.

>implying a Jeanne spin-off will just retread the plot of Bayo 1 or 2

No but if anything those games pretty much proved there's even less ground to be revisited or even refurbished with Jeanne than there is Sparda.

Also if you really care that little about lore (or are just intentionally putting it in the most uninteresting light/reaction possible for Sparda's case), then what reason would you even have left for gameplay? Do you really think a fully playable character who starred in both of her games should have a right to be retread compared to someone who's had like one or two costumes? You can't even really call the costumes potential at all. We have a fully established idea for Jeanne's gameplay, we've got no concrete one for Sparda. Nero has his Bringer and ACT, Dante's got his styles, Vergil has his Trick and Summoned Sword setups. Sparda has the clean slate required to be just as good.

We have a general idea how his three weapons work, but we know that there are differences in the way they're used among characters. Mostly being chalked up to minor differences and time restraints. Still more to be had there than Bayo-Jeanne weapon differences. Not to mention there's always the need for more weapons in both cases anyway.
>>
>>123265450
Yeah the "We know how his weapons are used" excuse is a bit weak.
First of all, just like Dante and Vergil, he could use other Demon Arms.
But most importantly he could use the already existing weapons in completely unorthodox ways. Force Edge's true form can apparently transform into many different weapons (the regular big blade, an extended spear and a scythe, both of which we've never properly had in a DMC game).

Also the "it would be a musou" concept was mentioned last time, but it doesn't make a lot of sense? You could have sections where you're playing Legendary Dark Knight numbers, but other sections where you're facing your regular 3-5 enemy waves.
Just because he "vanquished the armies of hell" doesn't mean you need to constantly be surrounded by enemies.

A sparda game has stupid potentia. Having it done by Platinum, allows us to still have the main series under Itsuno and Capcom (which might be good or bad, depending on your preferences. Personally I would prefer that. Maybe release 2 games. At the same time. Woo!)
>>
>>123265802
>Having it done by Platinum
how about NO. If for some reason a Sparda spin-off (DMC prequel, DMC0) was going to be made, it should stay within Itsuno, Capcom. Never liked the Platinum school of design (QTEs, Minigames, Camera programmed by a monkey etc)
>>
>>123265450
I'd like to see what they'd come up for his long-ranged weapons if he were to have any.
We haven't seen any humanoid demon besides Dante, Vergil and Nero that used guns. Not even humans actually use them.
So I think Sparda's long-ranged options would have to be archaic/magical/demonic in nature, like Nightmare-b.
>>
>>123266669
I was coming from a "It's either Platinum or bust" perspective, since Kamiya was the one tweeting about it.
>>
We need a game with Dante's Daughter with Nero as her mentor.
>>
>>123266669
They know how to program camera (bayonetta 1 and 2 are proof of that), kinda nicely...

Qte's, yeah, that i can't argue, because they like to do that as boss finishers.

Minigames can be good to give a rest for the regular gameplay, and is not like dmc is full of more annoying things (dice/gyro blades).

Besides, If there is someone at platinum games that tries to bring new ideas gameplay wise, is kamiya, while with itsuno, a sparda game, Sparda would be a dante reskin at best...

Itsuno is great at working on pre-existing ideas, but he is not good at coming up with his own.
>>
>struggling to get past mission 3 in DMC3 DMD for the first time

This is fucking nonsense.

It's not even hard. It's just that the defense buff is utterly ridiculous once enemies have Devil Trigger on.

I can beat the enemies easily before they have Devil Trigger. But once they get Devil Trigger, they just gain both so much defense and so much of a higher stagger threshhold. It just becomes a test of patience at that point.

There really should be a way to prevent enemies from going Devil Trigger. I prefer the timer method of DMC1 instead of the "kill two enemies and the rest of his buddies automatically Devil Trigger."

Normal and Hard Mode were both great. Maybe I should just finish Very Hard mode first so that I can get that Super Dante costume and have permanent Devil Trigger.
>>
>>123267283
What t- NO!
>>
>>123267283
who would be the mother of Bianca(temp name for Dante's daughter)?
>>
not any of them, just setting this up for funsies

http://strawpoll.me/6089423
>>
File: niccage.webm (1MB, 220x190px) Image search: [Google]
niccage.webm
1MB, 220x190px
>>123267774
It's funny because you haven't even reached Cerberus yet.
I wanted to destroy DMC3's disk as kid because I couldn't get past him.
>>
>>123267283
>Dante's Daughter
>Nero will be mentor
fat chance
>>123267816
Trish
>>
>>123268057
>playable Mundus
wonder how the prince of Darkness would play like
>>
>>123268712
Like Prince.
>>
>>123269064
http://youtube.com/watch?v=t3KskO3_2YQ
>>
IS EVERYBODY HYPED FOR DISAPPOINTMENT THIS DECEMBER 5~6?
>>
>>123268110
DMD Cerberus or just regular Cerberus?
>>
>>123270017

What's December 5-6th?
>>
>>123248648
fug

what games?
>>
>>123271696

God Hand, DMC3, DMC4, Ninja Gaiden, Bayo, Wonderful 101
>>
>>123271765
wonder who did God Hand if not the 2 regulars
>>
>>123271838

There are 3 regulars
>>
>>123271861
he can't play games for another 4~6 months. So him automatically excluded
>>
>>123270283
DMD Cerberus
>>
>>123270017
>>123270717
I also would like to know.
>>
>>123251698
This. The thing that makes Sparda so cool is the fact that he's a legend and also there's nothing we need to see him do. Plus it's more interesting to see the effects he had on the human world after his death.
>>
File: 537563486578654574235768.png (26KB, 512x228px) Image search: [Google]
537563486578654574235768.png
26KB, 512x228px
There goes my dreams of a badass Sparda.
>>
>>123277848
Obviously he would be aloof and disconnected from a lot of the characteristics that people consider integral to being a human. You can see the same sort of thing with Dante and Vergil, who have their own ways of keeping others at arm's length. Aside from the fact that he was a demon not reared as a human child would be, anyone on Sparda's level is going to think about shit differently.
>>
>>123270017
what?
>>
>>123268057
I love how 50/50 this is.
>>
>>123268057
>strawpoll
Fucking kill yourselves, all of you DMCLore whores who are picking story elements over good gameplay. You should are killing cuhrayzee games with your casual ways you fucking krill.

>>123270017
>IS EVERYBODY HYPED FOR DISAPPOINTMENT THIS DECEMBER 5~6?
Hi SONYfag, we meet again. Shouldn't you be playing your shitty Bloodborne game on your 4K resolution TV. also there's a sony ps4 general you fuck boy.
>>
this party's getting __________.
>>
File: 1442892085788.png (237KB, 262x404px) Image search: [Google]
1442892085788.png
237KB, 262x404px
>>123281173
Calm down.
You don't need to look for a escape goat.
>>
File: 1436409267228.jpg (356KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1436409267228.jpg
356KB, 900x900px
After changing my controller layout in DMC4, I managed to reach a new realm of cuhrayzee.

For the first time ever, I managed to reach level 99 of BP with Nero. And while I'm happy, I also feel like a wimp for dying to that bullshit Angelo horde encounter because I was not prepared for it.

If I train in mission 19 of LDK mode, will I be ready to face them again? And I supose that it would be a good idea to fight against Agnus and Dante in DMD in order to prepare myself for the last two levels.
>>
>>123285771
Are you people retarded or just attention whores?
What is your new layout?
>>
>>123284732
Posts like these are diamond dozen
>>
File: 1392766381255.gif (2MB, 340x210px) Image search: [Google]
1392766381255.gif
2MB, 340x210px
>>123285910
Calm down dude.
>>
>>123285910
Sorry for being a casual.
I was just asking stuff and wanting to discuss something.

I guess I'll leave while you calm down.
>>
>>123286125
I am chill, but I'm also right.
Dude didn't post after triggering me.
>>
>>123286406
it's fine, dude's just a cunt
>>
>>123286406
Damn it, still attention seeking.
You have this last bit, now I'm gonna fap.
>>
>>123286583
thanks for the bumps
>>
>>123286710
You're welcome.
>>
>>123285771
Congratz, you fucking scrubs.

Now let me tell you your fate: you sir will never gitgud at DMC. You're a filthy casual attempting to play one of the most technical cuhrayzee games. Your kind are the type that support technical games, but can't understand them. Therefore, I suggest you step down to something you can grasp like... MKH. Or better yet, go even lower, go play Naruto like that Tutrtle Sensei faggot. Then work your way up to DMC4. If not, then just know you're fucking garbage... forever.
>>123284732
I found the scapegoat.
>>
File: reallynigga.jpg (19KB, 418x275px) Image search: [Google]
reallynigga.jpg
19KB, 418x275px
Really?
>>
File: 1447099029916.png (879KB, 1081x932px) Image search: [Google]
1447099029916.png
879KB, 1081x932px
>Order a bunch of cuhrayzee Japanese weeabo games
>Family decide today is a good to stop by.
>Package arrives
>They got my package
>They're the noisy type

Holyshit I'm so nervous, this could be the end for me.

A) Kill everyone
B) Tell a lie when asked what's in the box, grab the package, run away
C) Tell the truth
D) Don't go out until everyone has left. Pray they didn't open my package.
E) Tell them it's for someone else.
>>
>>123290206
F) Get mad because they're fucking with your onaholes, and shouldn't.

Do that.
>>
>>123290206
I know the general is dead as fuck but I'd prefer it stay that way than be forced to endure your limpwristed family drama.
>>
>>123290206
F: be a fucking adult and tell them they shouldn't be opening your fucking packages and they shouldn't care what you have delivered.
>>
>>123285771
Just keep practicing and you'll get there.

but don't go too far, you may lose the fun of the game if you force yourself too much.
>>
>>123291043
Please fuck off for real. This is /cgg/, not "life advice for pussy manchildren" general.
>>
>Multiplayer Cuhrayzee
Could it work cgg?
>>
>>123291043
that's why you'll never have a position of power.
is this really how some humans work? i don't understand how betas still procreate
>>
>>123291356
Sure.
>>
>>123291356
Given the small pool of actually dedicated players, it'd have to have some bullshit to attract retards.
>>
>>123290206
This is seriously getting annoying

This isn't /adv/. If you really get worried over such trivial bullshit then you seriously need to reconsider your life choices
>>
>>123291403
you can't really say its a beta thing. we humans only fight back when there's a chance we'll win
>>
>>123290206
>>123291043
Report this shithead and move on, guys,
>>
>>123213407
someone edit this with "absolutely disgusting"
>>
>>123292931
you're welcomed
>>
File: 20151124_155106.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20151124_155106.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>123290206
>>123291297
>>123291403
>>123291823
>>123292827

Phew, that was a close call. As soon as went to grab my package I saw it in the hands of my little cousin attempting to rip one side of the box open. The grown ups were too distracted by their conversation to even notice my presence, but I went to kitchen and got me a cup of juice, placing the package on the counter. That way I don't look like I'm hiding anything.

The mission was a success. Now that that's over it's time to win VST7 and become the new ruler of action games! Fear me, mwahahaha.

I guess now I will now share the games in my entry:
Devil May Cry 4 (Nero/Dante)
ViewtifulJoe
God Hand
Onechanbara
Sengoku Basara 4
Freesia
Surprise game 1
Surprise game 2

It'll be completed once I finish recording footage for the last few games in the related picture which will probably be some time near the deadline because work. I hope the rest of you bring your best, because if not, I'll simply crust you. Good luck!
>>
>>123295453
Fuck off autist.
>>
>>123295453
Ignore the autists, anon. This is not their secret club where people are only allowed to post what THEY want. Just tone down your personal blog a little bit.

If what you say is true, then I'm looking forward to watch your entries.
>>
>>123295453
No offense but I'd br weary of your expectations. It's nice to aim high but you got less than a month to play all those games, complete them, get to the highest difficulty and become at least competent at all pf them
>>
File: congrats.png (99KB, 1230x531px) Image search: [Google]
congrats.png
99KB, 1230x531px
>>123295453
Had you skipped the first paragraph of your post and posted the picture along with saying you're gonna conquer everyone, I wouldn't have dismissed you as an attention whore.
But since you did, you also get the autist plus the extra beta stamp!
>>
>>123295453
>win VST7 and become the new ruler of action games!
Even if you win, you're still a faggot
>>
>>123295453
You won't have my vote.
>>
File: .12.jpg (20KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
.12.jpg
20KB, 450x450px
>>123295453
>I'll simply crust you.
>>
>post ethnicity/race
>post fav 3 cgg games
>post pic of most hated enemy/boss
>ppst job or what you're learning in school. If NEET, post things you're teaching yourself.
>post worst porn / hentai fetish you're into (spoiler if you want)
>post that one song that gets you hyped (can be non-cgg related)
>>
>>123303726
I'd rather let the thread die.
>>
>>123305990
or you could talk about something cuhrayzee
>>
>>123303726
TransBlackoAsiaRedSkin
DmC, DMC2, Ninja Gaiden Z
The women in God Hand
trying to learn math and algorithms
guro, rape, choking
http://youtube.com/watch?v=aLxjbwZOE-A
>>
>>123306510
I just killed an ant with my dick, launched it up in the air, repeatedly shot sperm at it then finished with a thrust while DMC1 Dante did his Stinger voice cue.
CUHRAYZEE!
>>
>>123299714
I will dough you in, you're in deep dish
>>
>>123306768
2 parts of this are true.
>>
File: Faust's_Attack.png (241KB, 845x655px) Image search: [Google]
Faust's_Attack.png
241KB, 845x655px
>>123303726
White
DMC3, DMC4, Bayo1 (in that order)
Angel (DMC3)/Mephisto (DMC4)/Centaur (Bayo); Because I suck too much to fight Angels and Mephistos without touching the ground.
Trying to learn programming but I'm too lazy to actually try.
Worst is most people's eyes: Scat (vomit is not included, that shit is fucking disgusting)/Worst IMO: Skinny girls (I like some of them).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1VMBJTfBFc
>>
>>123303726
asian
DMC3, NG2, Vanquish (bayonetta would probably be in here if i could play it)
mechanical engineering
cute yuri
toss up between https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duuec5Ybtps and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3R8tkvlAlk
>>
File: chimeraseed2.jpg (10KB, 257x297px) Image search: [Google]
chimeraseed2.jpg
10KB, 257x297px
>>123308663
forgot to post a picture of this asshole
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9Y_GLT4_9I
>>
>>123303726
yellow
God Hand, VJ
Whippers, Demons
programming, 3d modeling
Yaoi with traps or slender beautiful men. I don't find big burly hairy dudes appealing
http://youtube.com/watch?v=8M4hen_sorA
>>
>>123295453
>less than a month to play all those games and get gud at them

Autism meter off the charts
>>
File: Enemy_Boss_Emprorer_114.jpg (27KB, 516x399px) Image search: [Google]
Enemy_Boss_Emprorer_114.jpg
27KB, 516x399px
>>123303726
Black
NG2, NG Sigma, NG Black
Teaching myself drawing, 3D modeling and 3D Animation
zombies
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=z8oFaf413QY
>>
I'm having a bit of an awkward time starraving on berial. My execution is actually okay but he's a bit different, should I be doing it a bit slower or faster than usual?

His hurtboxes are what confuse me a bit too. Thinking I'm aiming a bit too high sometimes.
>>
File: 1410537207824.jpg (1MB, 1500x1925px) Image search: [Google]
1410537207824.jpg
1MB, 1500x1925px
>>123315808
Also this was a competition to see how many times I could put 'bit' in a post.

I'm just tired..
>>
File: nemisssa.png (620KB, 617x870px) Image search: [Google]
nemisssa.png
620KB, 617x870px
>>123196146
Wait a minute, that outfit.
>>
>>123316975
My fucking nigga.

Nemissa is best waifu, SH is best megami tensei. I never noticed that similarity.
>>
>White
>GH, Bayo, NG
>No pic but the fire god you fight in the lava in NG2
>History
>NTR, shota, smelly pits
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-S9mtYowPY
>>
>>123321690
>run the jewels
yeet
>>
>>123321690
>RTJ
MUH NIGGA

>BLASTS BLOCKBUSTER NIGHT 1 AT minimum volume because it's 1am
>>
>>123321690
Niiice. Killer Mike is life.
>>
Korean
God Hand, DMC3SE, Ninja Gaiden Black
Blade Demon/Demon Elvis
Overseas English teacher paid by the government
True love
Surprise Drive
>>
Is there no advantage alternating between say left and right arm in God Hand's attack string?
>>
>>123327226
go back to work, Wonder RedAlps. The kids need you
>>
>>123328398
no advantage. Moves put in the square combo, ignoring the very last attack) will get some of their recovery frames canceled so that it connects quickly&smoothly to the next. Doesn't matter if it is left or right punch
>>
>>123321690
>NTR
a kek is in /cgg/, literally
>>
>>123327226
>True love
since when did vanilla love stuff turn into a fetish?
>>
Did everybody go to rapture? Why so dead?
>>
>>123332787
maybe its his worst possible fetish, which makes you wonder what his other ones are
>>
>>123333113
probably platonic love, BFF and friend zone
>>
>>123303726
asian
Bayo1, DMC3, NGB and (fuck your limits) W101

Mundus on DMD is BS
Lumen Sage and Prophet are also up there
Any time game forces me to use bow in NGB (antennae boss)
software engineer

> song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtBwHUCJEaE
>>
>>123336271
what's your fetish?
>>
>>123336420
gud videogames
>>
File: Just No.png (1MB, 1273x675px) Image search: [Google]
Just No.png
1MB, 1273x675px
>>123306716
>>
File: Ryu Reaction.png (77KB, 253x181px) Image search: [Google]
Ryu Reaction.png
77KB, 253x181px
>>123336459
>>
File: NoMoreBumps.jpg (183KB, 640x920px) Image search: [Google]
NoMoreBumps.jpg
183KB, 640x920px
>>
File: CGG's NOT DEAD.jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CGG's NOT DEAD.jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
>>
File: rare pepe.jpg (68KB, 900x572px) Image search: [Google]
rare pepe.jpg
68KB, 900x572px
White
DMC3, DMC4, Marlow Briggs and the Mask of Death
feet
https://fivestarhotel.bandcamp.com/track/rust-belt
>>
>>123246378
results are
>Sequel
DMC 22
VJ 13
Bayo 22
Okami 43
>Spin-off
Sparda 25
Trish 8
Jeanne 24
Wonder Blue 43

I legit wonder why there are so many people that want to see an Okami sequel
Would like to see Wonderful 202 starring Wonder Blue
>>
File: who is she.jpg (737KB, 2429x2076px) Image search: [Google]
who is she.jpg
737KB, 2429x2076px
>>123194871
>>123196146
I wonder why concept art most often looks better than the actual stuff within the finished game
guess who she is
>>
>>123347376
Maybe Jeanne. Or Kat from DmC.

I'm still probably wrong by a long shot.
>>
>>123347540
>Kat from DmC
correct! You win +10 gamer creds
>>
>>123344026
I guess we are dead.
>>
>>123347376
She is so fucking bland in the actual game.
I wish they made the characters/enemies in DmC more colorful.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (31KB, 446x606px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
31KB, 446x606px
>>123347376
Even if they didn't go with badass biker chick (which they should, just omitting the choice of white hair, because that's a demon trait, the concept art looked heaps better than the final product.
>>
>>123356374
You know, it kinda makes me think that concept art was supposed to represent Trish, albeit renamed. The red bike, the blonde hair, the black corset, the black boots and the smug smile (No other girl besides Trish and DMC4 Lady has that kind of smile and that is not a defining trait of Lady). Dat ass is a very welcomed extra though. I'd expect jiggling.
>>
>>123296492
>If what you say is true, then I'm looking forward to watch your entries.
I hope it's good enough to win you over.

>>123297259
You fool. I said,
>It'll be completed once I finish recording footage for the last few games in the related picture

in my last post. I played them all many times at my friends house, and I have the save files. Take that!

>>123299023
Mhm. Vote for your best friend regardless of quality. I'd do the same.
>>
>>123333113

My fetishes are rather normal. Tomboys, spats, tanned skin (and by extension tanlines), and hips.
True love is the most unusual aside from these though so I put it as worst. What can I say.
>>
>>123303726
Asain/Black
DMC3, Bayonetta 1, DMC4
None. I don't hate bosses nowadays, they're all too weak, shit A.I. Designed to cater to casuals, not challenging, ever. I always beat them on the first try now.
EBay (Yes, that EBay)
Futas.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoiuMSNQlVQ
>>
File: 123002341.gif (2MB, 357x296px) Image search: [Google]
123002341.gif
2MB, 357x296px
>>123347376
She has a nice round butt
>>
File: Vergil's Sloppy Seconds.png (254KB, 486x240px) Image search: [Google]
Vergil's Sloppy Seconds.png
254KB, 486x240px
>>123356813
from biker chick to a blue-haired crack ho that's also Vergil's sloppy seconds. Good to know where NT's priorities lie
>>
>DmC discussion is allowed only while the majority of /cgg/ sleeps

Cool.
>>
>>123249213
>SSShutdown

Whoa my sides
>>
>>123359016
She doesn't have blur hair in the final game. Just concept art. She's just glowing on that shitty picture, for some reason.
>>
>>123357646
>Tomboys, spats, tanned skin (and by extension tanlines), and hips.

I fucking love you. Make love to me.
>>
File: Concept Ass.png (2MB, 893x1069px) Image search: [Google]
Concept Ass.png
2MB, 893x1069px
>>123359205
nothing wrong with talking about dat ass.
>>
Baka gaijin here. I got the wii rom for Sengoku Basara 3 Utage, is there an english patch or something?
>>
File: TammyAntiglades.png (22KB, 470x267px) Image search: [Google]
TammyAntiglades.png
22KB, 470x267px
What did DmC have, that you can't find on Gamefaqs? No special DT properties, no gliding, no inertia...

I guess they meant Swan Lake style?
Source is a good laugh: https://heavenlynariko.wordpress.com/2012/04/18/devil-angel-pioneer-the-truth-behind-devil-may-crys-unlikely-saviour/
>>
File: Keking so hard.png (298KB, 476x742px) Image search: [Google]
Keking so hard.png
298KB, 476x742px
>>123360302
oh, god. I always wanted to know where that meme pic came from. Thank you anon. My suicidal thoughts jumped out the window before me.
>>
>>123269304
Kek

>>123303726
Black
Bayonetta, ninja gaiden 2, Viewtiful Joe
Kinship? The zombie archers from original ninja gaiden?
Currently working in fast food but trying to teach myself programming, music production and animation stuff because I don't wanna work in food for the rest of my life.
Probably female on animal bestiality but I dunno. I've toned it down alot. I've watched alot of porn and now my tastes are more or less just vanilla.
https://youtu.be/YOe4VwmYkjo
Just what I happened to be listening to at the moment
>>
>turn the game on and randomly execute and understand something that was near impossible on the day before

Nice.
>>
>>123362453
>turn the game on and can't do shit but understand what you should, uninstall it because i suck

that's my life.
>>
File: Feels Bad Man.jpg (50KB, 640x333px) Image search: [Google]
Feels Bad Man.jpg
50KB, 640x333px
>>123362539
>mfw you turn the game on, your hand just gives up due to pain 30 minutes in
>>
>>123357368
>vote for your best friend regardless of quality
we wont know whos vid is whos though
>>
>>123364257
i believe that with the exception of new people entering, people will be able to identify some players by their playstyle..
>>
>>123364480
honestly the only people I've been able to differentiate are chaser and donguri. donguri always does the same combo and chaser is the only person who plays nero. it might change now that the other characters are out, but we'll have to wait and see
>>
So... that new DOA extreme 3 game was cancelled in the west for fear of cultural backlash (sjw feminism blabla)

Do you guys think this increasingly popular "way of thought" could jeopardize the games we play? The Bayonettas, the ninja gaidens?

Thoughts?
>>
>>123366024
Cultural marxism is about to collapse so it won't no. Other than that yes of course, a game like Bayonetta for example is a perfect target for them to riot against.
>>
>>123366347
>Cultural marxism is about to collapse
It better be, I'm sick of this filth.
>>
>>123366024
I honestly don't think it will affect, in the long run, people will still do sexy stuff, because humans like to do what humans like, is just that today people like to make noise about that, but the people that don't care will come out stronger.

>>123364927
Well, donguri is pretty recognizable for his style, that is true.

Chaser? I'm not sure, he is the most known nero, but if he is going to entry for vst, it is not too far fetched to believe that he will do something with dante and vergil too...

We have also the other games, that have 1~2 players, and they are recognizable for that.

The anonimity system will be good for the new figures, not because will stop from people to voting for the most famous figure, but because now people will have to watch every video to at least know the entries...
>>
>>123366390
Without wish to go too deep into the off-topic I'll just say it is a system that cannot sustain itself and can only arise in societies where people have achieved such high quality of life that they can literally burn their money to make themselves feel better about having such "luck".
With WW3 developing all that is about to change and should immunize the west against the extreme left for a long while.
>>
>>123366347
>collapse incoming
gonna need a few sources on that, bub
>>
>>123366693
>is just that today people like to make noise about that, but the people that don't care will come out stronger.
How did the people who didn't care come out stronger in DOA extreme 3? A company was kept from selling their product on the USA and thus will probably not bear it in mind as a target demographic when creating more related to such genre or with similar aesthetics.
Do you think people who campaigned against DOA would welcome Oneechan with open arms?
>>
To further fuel this discussion that I started, I'd like to provide the sales figures for past entries in DOAX series http://www.vgchartz.com/gamedb/?name=dead+or+alive+xtreme

Showcasing that western territories account for the large majority of sales and do show interest in it.

Furthermore, I'd like to agree with >>123366904
when he says that the more Vocal audience does get their way in these cases. For some reason, perhaps for the same reason as DOAX3's cancellation in the west, this same strategy did not work with DmC.

Food for thought. Or something.
>>
File: Onechan1.jpg (381KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Onechan1.jpg
381KB, 1920x1080px
>>123366904
>Do you think people who campaigned against DOA would welcome Oneechan with open arms?
I will fucking crush their special sensitive hugbox if they come after my Oneechans
>>
>>123366024
>Bayonettas
there are already fuckwits that attack Bayonetta. Thankfully, Kamiya(and Platinum in general) doesn't give a fuck
>>
>>123367408
Honestly, there is one thing that bothers me about oneechanbara, is how her boobs are modeled in the assumption that they are wearing bras, but most of the costumes they aren't wearing bras, so, it seems like some force is pushing them together.

they should be loose.
>>
File: 1437409994365.jpg (290KB, 640x1207px) Image search: [Google]
1437409994365.jpg
290KB, 640x1207px
>>123367408
I am afraid that although I would encourage you to fight it (as would I) there is nothing one can do against a group that operates solely based on socially perceived moral high ground. It is basically just decided immediately whether they get to change anything or not, based on whether the company they charge against understands the situation or not.

Luckily it seems to have become apparent to some that people shouting about sexism would never even think about buying the game anyway.
>>
>>123367804
>there is nothing one can do against a group that operates solely based on socially perceived moral high ground
that is some defeatist garbage right there.
>I'mma run away with my dick between my legs, since they're standing with tippy toes and shouting at me
Fuck that noise, I'mma vote with my wallet. staybased, playasia
>>
>>123366024
How the fuck was it cancelled if it's still in development?

You guys gotta stop believing the shit you see on Twitter or Tumblr. Seriously. There was no announcement of it ever to be released on the west at all.
>>
>>123366024
>DOAX
Trash spin-off series. If I want to fap, I turn on the gangbangs.

>Bayonetta
Is literally their perfect depiction of a female character in games. Every sexy pose she does is because she wants to, its part of who she is and not someone exploring a sexy bitch.
>>
>>123368376
he means it wont come to the west. the game itself is still in development. I dont think they ever planned to bring it to the west anyways, they said that since they announced the game
>>
>>123368376
Come oooon guy... Not even researching shit before replying? Koei came out with a statement saying they are not planning to release it in the west due to fear of backlash. Actual Koei representative came out and said it. I'm not gonna search it to link you, I'm not your mom.

And note what I said:
>>123366024
>cancelled in the west
>>123367217
>cancellation in the west

The other 2 games in the series have seen a Western Release that has accounted for the majority of their sales, which means that theoretically, cancelling a western release is sacrificing profit to avoid possible bad PR.
>>
File: 1447624064907.jpg (314KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1447624064907.jpg
314KB, 1920x1200px
>>123368691
>>Bayonetta
>Is literally their perfect depiction of a female character in games. Every sexy pose she does is because she wants to, its part of who she is and not someone exploring a sexy bitch.
Count on them not to go full doublethink or not to be gigantic hypocrites. If Bayonetta 1 was about to be released and they decided to go after it you would never hear the end of it.
>>
GOD EXISTS!
THEY ARE OFF THE BOAT!
THEY LANDED
THEY FUCKING LANDED OMG SEVEN FUCKING YEARS ON A BOAT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avaSdC0QOUM
>>
>>123368956
Well, that creature, thing, i don't know, talked shit about bayonetta 1 back in the day, so we have that.
>>
File: Untitled.png (54KB, 619x461px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
54KB, 619x461px
>>123368790
>to avoid possible bad PR
it's too late to get "good" PR from those obsessive societal rejects that hates looking at tits anyways. Koei Tecmo is just shooting their own foot with this. And the PR guy for Koei Tecmo EU congratulating playasia for sticking up for them is just the icing on the cake.

Either that or some extremely smart Jews in KT did this on purpose to sell more copies of a fan service beach volleyball game that many people didn't care for......until this kerfuffle happened
>>
>>123368990
now they will spend 10 years on that island.
I already forgot who the loli, not Schierke or however you call the loli witch, time to read it all again I suppose
>>
>>123368956
google "bayo fighting fuck toy"
no, in fact, just don't bother. Save your braincells and time instead of watching/reading those fuckers doing mental gymnastics and trying to call sexism
>>
>>123368990
shut the fuck up i dont believe you
>>
File: b342.jpg (66KB, 597x313px) Image search: [Google]
b342.jpg
66KB, 597x313px
>>123370820
they landed on the island. They will be stuck on that island for more than 10 years
>>
Im playing VJ DS.

Im enjoying it.

Come at me.
>>
>>123371956
VJ DS was decent IIRC. Small as shit screen and frame dropping, but DS.
>>
>>123371235
Wow, holy fuck. Thanks.
(This manga used to be so grimdark and it's in such a weird jolly fase now... I just want everything to suddenly go wrong.)
>>
>>123372125
chap. 342 ends with teasing a fight with demonic scarecrows
>>
>>123372125
Don't worry, partywipe2.0.exe is loading.
But it could also become pucksacrificeseveryone.exe
>>
>>123372324
nah, GutsKillsLoliForCaska.exe will run first
>>
http://imgur.com/a/TGaYR
korean scans of 342, if you want to believe
>>
>>123351053
Yay!
>>
>>123142450
>>123142791
Interesting.
>>
Is the transformers game good?
>>
>>123380424
It's ok. Better than Korra.
>>
>>123380424
It's a fun little brawler that you can sink a dozen+ hours into but it's not incredibly deep or complex.
>>
>>123303726
Black
Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition, Bayonetta 1, The Wonderful 101
Most hated enemies are probably Gracious and Glorious, Joys, Fortitudo, the turtle things from W101, and the Fallen I guess. Also Blitz from DMC4 and Ratsetsus from NG2
NEET, but I'm looking to go back to school. I'm also an amateur writer and looking to teach myself how to program soon
I like shemales, pissing, and gangbangs. Can't explain that last one honestly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_moHXjH7pc
>>
So I was playing Kid Icarus: Uprising and I just came up with a really cool mode for the next Devil May Cry.

Alright, so in KI:U, you have a bunch of different weapon types, each with their own moveset, and a bunch of different weapons within those types right? You can find or earn many of the same weapon. Well, even different examples of the same weapon may have different attributes, like say, dealing fire-based damage, or say, a certain attack will be buffed.

What if there were a mode in the next DMC game where each weapon you earned had its own 'class' of sorts, and you could find different weapons of that same class, each with the 'default' moveset of that weapon class, but with its attributes changed slightly. So with the default Rebellion, you might find another of that same weapon that dealt ice-based damage or something. Or with the gauntlet weapons, you could find one that added +2 to its charge or something.

This could be a great way to have different elemental attributes in if the weapons you acquire in DMC5 don't cover those.

Actually the more I'm thinking about it, the more it sounds kinda like Resident Evil: Revelations 2's Raid Mode as well.

Doesn't Transformers: Devastation do something like this as well? What do you think, /cgg/?
>>
>>123382514
That's transformers:devastation. I hated that system.
>>
>>123382802
Oh. Well I think it's an interesting loot system.

Might add a bit more depth to DMC's combat.

I should get to Transformers: Devastation, sounds like its bretty gud.
>>
>>123382948
It does technically add depth. I just personally dislike it. Seems like a hassle and I like having every player on the same clear playing field.

It's a fighting game thing I guess.
>>
>>123383078
Yeah I could understand.

For its own separate mode though, it could be something cool.
>>
>>123382514
sounds like some unnecessary rpg shit
>>
>>123383553
I think it's just as easily achievable with Bayonetta's equip system. That's a system I can get behind.
>>
File: 1425467894545.png (322KB, 591x716px) Image search: [Google]
1425467894545.png
322KB, 591x716px
>guts got off the boat

so dmc5 is going to happen too r-right?
>>
>>123384217
why don't you guys beg sony to foot the bill?
>>
>>123383721
It might be fun finding weapons that suit your playstyle or they could go cuhrayzee with the attributes, like maybe with the gauntlet weapons, charging up may have a different effect entirely than the usual damage buff.

>>123383931
Yeah it could be fun.

>>123384217
H-h-hopefully.
>>
File: Enigma.gif (57KB, 600x528px) Image search: [Google]
Enigma.gif
57KB, 600x528px
>>123303726

>post ethnicity/race
Javanese.

>post fav 3 cgg games
In no particular order, DMC 3, NG2 and Bayo 1. I'll be honest. I can only beat each of these on Very Hard, Mentor and Hard difficulties respectively. I probably can beat DMC3 on Dante Must Die,but the automatic DT on enemies makes playthroughs not fun at all. I also can't stand the IS spam in Master Ninja on NG2. And I don't like the removal of Witch Time in Infinite Climax.

I fucking hate these little shits so much. Can someone give me a 100 percent foolproof tactic on how to interrupt their red arrows? I swear, I can never stagger them before they unleash arrows in my face.

>post job or what you're learning in school. If NEET, post things you're teaching yourself.
Copy editor. In my spare time, aside from playing cuhrayzee, I also teach myself how to play Tekken. Movement in Tekken is just so fucking hard to master. It's so hard to do all that movement canceling stuff required for high-level play.

What's considered bad nowadays anyway? I guess my worst fetish by societal standards is that I love pregnancy porn. I love seeing young pregnant women getting fucked. There's something so arousing about seeing a fertile woman in heat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zl8GANZOBJw
There's just something about tranquil beats that makes me think long and hard about combos.
>>
>>123387779
>I fucking hate these little shits so much. Can someone give me a 100 percent foolproof tactic on how to interrupt their red arrows? I swear, I can never stagger them before they unleash arrows in my face.
Oh fuck, I knew I were forgetting someone. Yeah fuck those fuckers.
>>
>>123387779
>I fucking hate these little shits so much. Can someone give me a 100 percent foolproof tactic on how to interrupt their red arrows? I swear, I can never stagger them before they unleash arrows in my face.

I believe helm breaker is the answer...
>>
>>123387779
>Master Ninja Difficulty
I doubt there are many amongst us that have beaten it.
>>
File: 1441021859976.jpg (1MB, 7000x7000px) Image search: [Google]
1441021859976.jpg
1MB, 7000x7000px
>>123366024
What has gaming come to, this is.... the end of all of us. Terrorist attacks, SLWs, Konami, Bayo on the WiiU, no DMC5, DmC exist, Call of Duty took over the world, pushing DRM and thinking it was a great idea, no Megaman, MKH was suppose to be gud but it sucks hard dicks, Shitformers is shitformers, DMC4 is the only gud game in /cgg/, no DOA x3 for america..... the chaos! It's the chaos emeralds I tell you!
>>
File: 1426549510709.gif (2MB, 319x255px) Image search: [Google]
1426549510709.gif
2MB, 319x255px
>>123391853
>Bayo on the WiiU
s t i l l s a l t e d
>>
>>123391985
>s t i l l s a l t e d

you have no idea....

I shall gently grace your skull the moment DMC5 is announced as a WiiU exclusive with no hope of releasing on the PC. Oh what a glorious time to be waiting from the back seat.

That announcement only might distort time all around us causing a super nova to strike the earth
>>
>>123391985
yes, i am as well.
that shit made me despise nintendo to a level i didn't think possible
>>
>>123393997
you're not missing much
>>
>>123393997
Nintendo helped to fund Bayo.

They didn't steal her from you.
>>
>>123395204
And they also made wonderful 101 possible.
>>
>>123395204
I don't care about her.
I wanted cuhrayzee gameplay.
Bayo1 is better anyways.
>>
>>123395204
Fuck you, they stole Bayo and I don't care about any source/proof you're going to link next.

They stole from us, all of us. And they did not even appreciate what she brings to Nintendo.

>>123395357
>Bayo1 is better anyways.
But they also got a superior version of Bayonetta 1.
>>
>>123396032
>But they also got a superior version of Bayonetta 1.
Honestly it's not like there's a HUGE difference anyway. If you have the 360 version at least, you should be good to go.

IMO, they really ought to have done more, like separating the missile-riding sequence from the Jeanne fight, making that fight its own chapter, or at least shortening it.
>>
>>123396032
I don't care about what you think, honestly...

But the xbox 360 version of bayonetta is still the superior on the performance side...

And, bayo 2 or not on nintendo, nintendo also made funded Wonderful 101, a game to me that is on par with DMC3 and Bayo 1, so, credit where credit is due. =P
>>
>>123396032
There wouldn't be a Bayo 2 if it was not for them.
I think the Xbox 360 version is still superior.

>>123396289
Also this, holy fuck, why haven't they done it?
>>
>>123396032
>Fuck you, they stole Bayo and I don't care about any source/proof you're going to link next.
Jesus stay bootyblasted nigga. They can't steal what the others never had. Bayonetta was never an exclusive and Bayonetta 2 only exists due to Nintendo.
>>
>>123396386
>Also this, holy fuck, why haven't they done it?
Also removing the shitty QTEs.

I dream of a Bayonetta 1 remake one day that runs at a constant 60 fps, has a slightly improved color palette ala Bayo 2 (although honestly I think it's a beautiful game as is already so), removed most of the QTEs, the missile-riding segment, added some weapons from Bayo 2, and made Balder and Rodin playable, just for shits and giggles.

Basically an 'ultimate' version of the game.

That's what I wish the Wii U version was, essentially Bayonetta: Special Edition or something.
>>
Why are Gecko kicks such bullshit to parry as Raiden? Playing as Sam is a joke compared to this annoying shit. The timing on them is basically just whenever the animation feels like lining up with the hitbox at random
>>
nier automata
>>
>>123398870
>nier
no
>>
>>123399014
maybe
>>
>>123399294
never played nor see nier.
why would it be considered cuhrayzee?
i'm thinking it is something like kingdom hearts 2 but kingdom hearts 2 is fun in its own way. imo KH2 is the best non-cuhrayzee cuhrayzee game there is.
how nier stacks up to it?
>>
>>123400034
He's talking about the sequel, which is being made by Platinum and presumably, WILL be CUHRAYZEE.
>>
>>123400034
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDwIH3f7lxU

CUHRAYZEEE!!!
>>
>>123400524
i'm not saying it will be cuhrayzee. i said it maybe cuhrayzee. we can only hope.

>>123400034
the original nier is nothing cuhrayzee, and it is also nothing like kingdom hearts 2. i'd say kh2(fm) is more enjoyable to play, but i have no idea what the fuck you mean by "non-cuhrayzee cuhrayzee game"
>>
>>123400524
It is honestly a thing that i don't get from a lot of people in this board.

Like, be it cuhrayzee or not, the chances of this Nier Automata being a great game, are high. It will probably have a really good combat, excellent soundtrack, etc...
>>
>>123400914
judging by this >>123400881 i'd say it'll be pretty fucking SHIT

>>123400907
>but i have no idea what the fuck you mean by "non-cuhrayzee cuhrayzee game"
a game that has beat 'em up systems but isn't purposefully designed to be deep and complex
>>
File: Chimera.webm (1MB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
Chimera.webm
1MB, 800x500px
>>123303726
>post ethnicity/race
Black
>post fav 3 cgg games
Devil May Cry 4, Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition, God Hand. I'd put Bayo 1 on the list but I've grown too fond of God Hand. I still need to finish it.
Chimeras. I hate everything about them.
>ppst job or what you're learning in school. If NEET, post things you're teaching yourself.
Working as an audit inspector for some car manufacturing company. Next year I'm going to try to go back in college so I can finish my degree.
Probably furry porn. But I'm really picky about it and I end up liking regular porn a lot more.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7shCkzr1wI
Not sure why but I always get hyped from this song. Thank God Cr1TiKaL got me into this band with one of his videos.
>>
>>123403540
>I still need to finish it.
WHERE IS YOUR MOTIVATION chaser?
>>
DMC3 with Weapon Switcher is indeed something else. So fucking good!
Just need to switch between weapons faster. A lot faster.
>>
ILLEGAL
RAW
MILK
>>
File: 1419184420865.jpg (106KB, 690x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1419184420865.jpg
106KB, 690x1024px
>>123409332
I want to try it.
>>
>>123387779
>I fucking hate these little shits so much.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=9&v=bB7fgX6H9_M
>>
So much stuff to unlock in Wonderful 101.

Few bottlecaps left, all of them a pain to get.
>>
>>123359630

Sorry I don't swing that way
>>
Going to bed. Don't die on me cgg.
>>
So, any advice for practice routines on devil may cry 4 dante?
>>
File: 76r567453235486576978675346.jpg (294KB, 437x606px) Image search: [Google]
76r567453235486576978675346.jpg
294KB, 437x606px
I don't care if its DMC or DmC. I just want my devil may cry crew back.
>>
>>123420720
debug god mode on Berial or on a Scarecrow
>>
File: leave.jpg (74KB, 500x552px) Image search: [Google]
leave.jpg
74KB, 500x552px
>>123422847
>I don't care if its DMC or DmC
>>
>>123423845
Vanilla dmc 4 on xbox...
>>
File: 1417929028533.jpg (23KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
1417929028533.jpg
23KB, 500x366px
>>123422847
No thanks.

From now on, I would be happy if I only got more DMC.
>>
any trainer for endless health enemas on dmc3?
>>
>>123423995
The first room in Mission 12, SOS or DMD. I think exiting and re-entering the room respawned enemies, but not 100% sure. Or just play Bloody Palace for eternity
>>
If for some reason you don't already own MGR or DMC4 SE they're both 75% and 40% off respectively on Steam
>>
File: fuckonami_by_marksmxtv-d95m9s7.png (54KB, 1600x434px) Image search: [Google]
fuckonami_by_marksmxtv-d95m9s7.png
54KB, 1600x434px
>>123427949
>MGR is region blocked for me
>>
Is Anarchy Reigns worth it if i am not going to play online?
>>
File: BTFO.png (37KB, 628x366px) Image search: [Google]
BTFO.png
37KB, 628x366px
bump
>>
After being forced to learn how to use Ukemi, to get the bottle cap in wonderful 101, i think i fell in love with the thing, i got the bottle cap really quick, i just needed to find a good place where i could get beat all the time, and in about 20 ~30 minutes of gameplay i was able to get the bottle cap, but now, ukemi is not leaving my moveset.

I have this weird relationship with both Wonderful 101 and Devil May Cry (3 and 4), where i want to be good at those, but i end up practicing the game that i'm already decent at more, i need to get out of my confort zone more.
>>
Hwa!
>>
>>123435717
>>
File: NG2-S_DagraDai_Screenshot (1).jpg (208KB, 1275x713px) Image search: [Google]
NG2-S_DagraDai_Screenshot (1).jpg
208KB, 1275x713px
>>123436061
>those particle effects
>>
>>123431461

I have no idea what that even means ooc
>>
>>123439879
go watch Delusionary Killer's response to a "comedic" DmC "defense" video. The guy who made the vid responded to DK in the comments, DK destroys him.
>>
>>123367804
When's e's laf 2 coming out
>>
>>123412010
>hand placement is wrong
who is this imposter that claims to be Itsuno?
tears flow
>>
>>123435717
>the most recent game that features a\the Shinobi character is Sonic and All Stars Racing, a Mario Kart game
I wonder how a 3D none of that 2.5 stuff Shinobi game could work without treading Ninja Gaiden or Shinobi(2002)
>>
>>123441785
Unfortunately, it would have to be one or the other. There's not really much innovation left in the world of cuhrayzee action games.
>>
>>123441426
He lacked motivation.
>>
File: 1428493539356.jpg (270KB, 1000x665px) Image search: [Google]
1428493539356.jpg
270KB, 1000x665px
>>
>>123446220
Wish Capcom went with the rider suit design for DMC4 Lady
>>
>>123446652
Lady's backstory would be hella interesting...
>>
>>123448154
her backstory is explained in DMC3, would like to see a game focused around her, it would play like Vanquish with demons
>>
Honest to goodness question. What tech DID DmC have aside from Gun Charge Cancels, Weapon Offset, and Enemy Step?
>>
>>123450672
profanity tech, 2deep4uPlotShield tech, outofbounds tech, AImustDie tech
>>
>>123451023

Details?

Also was that it?
>>
>>123450672
Gun Charge Stacking (Dante having two gun charges stacked on each other)
DoppelGanger manipulation (Vorgol can charge a judgement cut while his Doppelganger attacks for him)
Blinking (Using Angel Slayer in conjunction with dodging to zoom across the playing field)

Some other stuff that I know is that Dante can use Drop extremely close to the ground to a point where the startup of the attack doesn't happen.
>>
>>123442304
>There's not really much innovation left in the world of cuhrayzee action games
enjoy your MGR clone no.37 and Bayonetta clone no.53
better than BamHam and AssCreed clones, though
>>
Finally, fucking FINALLY my weekend has begun. Fuck work. Shit's gettin' CUHRAYZEE starting 5am tomorrow. The lab will never be the same after this long session.
>>
bumpin, come on anons, I know we reachin the limit, doesn't mean we should die early
>>
We here. No topics at hand though.
>>
>>123442304
>There's not really much innovation left in the world of cuhrayzee action games.

Except that Wonderful 101 was released 2 years ago...

And while the game shares a lot of similarities with other games, is probably the most unique cuhrayzee game...
>>
>>123460279
why don't we see this
>>123442304
>>123452724
as a challenge? Think of a truly unique cuhrayzee gameplay/mechanics.
Rules are
-sequel/spiritual sequel are not allowed by default
-basic shit like attacks having properties, wind up-attack-recovery-cancel-invincibility frames, cancelling in general, directional inputs are OK
-styles, zandatsu, witch time, dodge offset, wonder liner etc. are not allowed by themselves
-doesn't matter what console, what methods of input. You can even think of a cuhrayzee for the Wii, Kinect, PS Move and Razor Hydra, treadmil controller, DDR dancepad if you desire it
-genres are limited to shooters, beat m ups, hack n slash
-doesn't matter what camera angle you use
>>
>>123450627
Yeah but a game starring her mother, giving more insight on how humans and demons interact, how humans hunt them, going through Arkham (from her lover to her killer) then extending (on the same game) into Lady having to face her first demons, hunting her own father with the only support being the weapon her mother used.
It doesn't even have to be a cuhrayzee game, there'd have to be ammo management, there couldn't have a massive number of enemies at first (the way I see it, it'd be some kind of horror game during Lady's initial missions).
Show some scenes where baby/young Lady was scared/crying and then Jester would come up to cheer her up, only to later see Jester sacrificing her mother, thus giving her some intense nightmares, fueling her hatred and commitment further.
>>
>>123451275
>Blinking
I did not know about it, that is fucking cool.

>Drop cancelling
Easiest way to do it is Jump > Dodge > Drop, that'll give you an idea of the height needed to cancel Drop's startup. That also cancels any action's startup but most of them only make you touch the ground.
>>
>>123422847
>>
>>123461081
>ddr dancepad with a kinect and ps move
the true future of cuhrayzee
>>
File: 1442736324272.gif (57KB, 74x98px) Image search: [Google]
1442736324272.gif
57KB, 74x98px
>TFW cuhrayzee is too technical for kids to enjoy and that has killed the genre.
>Not even GoW is viable anymore.
>>
>fire up god hand on emulator for the first time in months
>notice input lag

fuck
>>
>>123467791
>GoW 4 announced/released
>alll of the once cuhrayzee devs quickly pop up to cash in on the newly created casual beat em up/hack n slash audience that wants more
>DMC5, Bayo 3, NG4 etc is anounced/released thereafter
>/v/ will be filled with fanboys arguing over which game will be the best and which game is shit
>/cgg/ will get an onslaught of shitposters arguing how GoW 4 is cuhrayzee
>>
>>123468214
>>DMC5, Bayo 3, NG4 etc is anounced/released thereafter

As a fan of bayonetta more than any other cuhrayzee game, i don't know if i want bayo 3...

Like, DMC, if we get a 5, it will be in itsuno hands, so, the combat will be good, and if capcom put the money in, the campaign will be good.

But, bayonetta is honestly not in good hands with hashimoto, i would want Bayo 3 only if kamiya would get back as director. Honestly, i would be glad with the guy responsible for MGR or Transformers to take care of bayonetta 3 more than hashimoto.
>>
>>123450672
>Weapon Offset
Is that what I think it was? That was actually a good idea.

>>123460541
I want to see more CUHRAYZEE action games that are just 'different'.

What if some dev came out with a game that were different from DMC or NG? That would be something.
>>
>>123468798
>That was actually a good idea
because of how the strings in DmC are mash Combo and 2 hit pause AoE/crowd control, it wasn't that great and only served to speed shit up in most cases. Switch cancelling is better anyways.
>>
I finally decided to stop being a cheap jew and got a 360 controller, man it trully makes a huge difference.
>>
>>123468798
>What if some dev came out with a game that were different from DMC or NG? That would be something.
Well, i don't know, is like doing a 2d fighting game that is "different" from Street Fighter, there will always be some similarities, what matter is if the difference is big enough to matter.
>>
If there is one thing from DmC that you could put on the next DMC, what would it be?
Can be slightly modified versions of the actual thing.

For me it'd be the babby easy JCing :(
>>
>>123469436
Similarly, Bayonetta to DMC/ to Bayonetta. What would it be?
>>
>>123469436
>babby easy JCing :(
Is JCing really that hard in DMC4/DMC3? I always thought it was easy.
>>
>>123469641
it requires knowledge of positioning/timing/individual enemy hitbox, and dexterity overall. In DmC it's like NT just put a massive blob around a mid-air enemy for JC-ing
>>
>>123469124
I guess. Could be cool if done right in a real DMC game though.

>>123469381
Yeah I know what you mean, but you know how DMC and Platinum's games are combo-oriented? NG games are more survival oriented. What could be done different from either of those?

Can't really think of how but idk. It could be possible.

>>123469436
Weapon switch offset.
>>
>>123469531
Bayonetta to dmc? Is not a bayonetta specific mechanic, but it is something that it is present in bayonetta and would be nice in dmc, is taunting making enemies go into a rage state, besides giving you meter. Being able to cancel anything into a trickster dash or royal guard would be cool, but i don't think that would work with DMC balancing. Flashes and audio cues before attacks would be nice too (dmc 3 does that just fine, but i have a problem with dmc 4 in this aspect).

DMC to bayonetta? A trickster air dash, is all i miss, but not really necessary. A release kinda move would be cool, and this will be mixing dmc with bayonetta, but in bayonetta you can choose between 2 accessories at the same time, i would love you be able to choose 4 sets of 2 acessories, and switch between those sets like the style switcher in DMC4.
>>
>>123469641
Finding that nebulous sweet spot for actually being able to enemy step is frustrating.
>>
Bayonetta x Devil May Cry will restore balance. Loosen those butts up you panicking fucks.
>>
>>123470537
What would that play like if it ever happened?

Closer to DMC or more over the top like Bayonetta?
>>
>>123470213
>Being able to cancel anything into a trickster dash
There is something similar to that in DMC3SS, if you change to Trickster while doing anything, you can do another action right away.
For example: Real Impact 2 hits > Trickster > Swordmaster > Real Impact
Real Impact startup > Trickster > Beast Uppercut right before RI hits
A&R Twister > Trickster > Trick > Nevan air normals
>>
>>123470730
I'd want to progressively become OTP.
Dante proved he can OTP, he just never gets a reason to.
Can you even imagine a brawl between Dante x Vergil x Bayo x Jeanne?
They would level a city.
>>
>>123469436
costumes
maaaaybe ricoshot
>>
>>123470730
I want a 2 sided crossover, like, itsuno doing DMCxBayonetta, and Kamiya doing BayonettaxDMC.
>>
>>123471053
>yfw Dante and Bayonetta vs. Vergil and Jeanne rival fight

>>123471359
Fuck it, maybe it should just be the Sparda prequel everyone wants.
>>
>>123471527
>everybody wants
>>123346654
>>123268057
>>
>>123472495
>more people voted for a Wonder Blue spinoff than a Sparda one
What the fuck? I even played W101 and loved it too.
>>
>>123472765
what, you don't want cuhrayzee detective work?
>>
>>123469436
Charged Gunshots having unique properties. E&I doing Spiral's Ricochet, Shotgun acting like Nero's Blue Rose etc.
>>
>>123472765
>People want more of not-uncle-Dante

surprising
>>
Who's getting Cuhrayzee tomorrow?
>>
>>123473330
What's coming out tomorrow? Am I out of the loop?
>>
>>123473416
you have to be cuhrayzee if you're going to go out on blackfriday and fight off hordes of nignogs for a shitty tv.
>>
>>123473934
Oh.

I currently have no money so I won't be getting anything. Although my brother said he MIGHT buy a PS4 so there's that. If so, hopefully I can get DMC4 finally.
>>
>>123470029
Same here. MKH feels like a slow Shinobi (PS2).
>>
>>123474052
>MKH feels like a slow Shinobi
now that's a bit harsh
>>
>>123473330
Is 'murica that stupid still?
Brazilians took black friday, name and all because they are wannabe 'muricans, but turned it into a logistic powerhouse and most sales are done through the internet.
>>
>>123474212
>Is 'murica that stupid still?
>>123366024
>this type of shit being the tamest shit that happened this year alone
>mostly riots-I mean-protests everywhere
Nope
>>
File: CHtiE94UAAAPVT0.jpg (643KB, 1024x1816px) Image search: [Google]
CHtiE94UAAAPVT0.jpg
643KB, 1024x1816px
Man I'm having a hard time properly guard flying off Berial.
>>
>>123474517
slow the gamespeed with debug mode in DMC4 vanilla
>>
Anon who posted about playing on DMD mode in DMC3 the other day here.

I gave up on doing DMD mode. I decided to just try Very Hard mode instead.

It was much more fun. Enemies are aggressive but there's none of that automatic Devil Trigger bullshit. It took me 30 deaths to get through Missions 1-3 without any items. On the other hand, it took me only four deaths to get through Missions 1-9 without any items.

I'm gonna beat Very Hard mode so that I can have permanent Devil Trigger mode when I do DMD mode.
>>
>>123452724
what is BamHam?
>>
>>123476298
I'm pretty sure that you need to beat Bloody Palace for that
also git gud
>>
File: 1441973365682.gif (3MB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1441973365682.gif
3MB, 350x350px
>>123476298
C A S U L D E T E C T
It's fine but I kinda believe DMD is how the devs wanted the game to be played.
30 deaths though? lollus maximus

>>123476580
Batman: Arkham series, I figure.
>>
>>123477227
>In the Special Edition it is unlocked after finishing Very Hard Mode or Bloody Palace.

http://devilmaycry.wikia.com/wiki/Costumes

And yes, I'm currently in the process of getting good. I've seen the stylish videos of players doing DMD on Blowhard's channel. Most of them make good use of jump canceling, taunting and (for those with Swordmaster) the giant AoE shit like the flame tornado attack of Agni & Rudra. I haven't mastered all that shit yet. It'll probably take me another 40-50 hours of solid practice to get jump cancelling down.
>>
>>123477549
He was just trying to troll you, but also forgot that we are in 2015.
>>
>>123477859
No, I really remember only unlocking it in Bloody Palace
>>
>>123477389
I didn't die in Mission 1.

I died about 7 times in Mission 2 because of the three waves of ultra aggressive enemies and the grim reaper at the end with his triple teleportation attack.

I died about 20-ish times in MIssion 3 because of Cerberus being way more aggressive than he should be.
>>
>>123478034
Yeah but you don't unlock anything gameplay related on Bloody Palace.
>>
>>123478072
Dodge is literally your only friend in DMD until you gitgud and learn RG also, M2 reaper, are you serious? Just use jump invincibility or dodge there is no secret.
>>
>>123478401

His triple teleportation attack comes out SO FAST. And there's never any clear set pattern. So it's always a 50/50 gamble whether he will come from my side or from underneath me in any of the three teleports.

On the plus side, the super fast and difficulty of DMD mode helped my reflexes prep for the newly-released Bloodborne DLC. I think I've been having a much easier time than everyone else, even though I'm on NG+2. The only boss I've died to so far is Ludwig. And even then I only died three times, whereas others are reporting dying 40-50 times to him.
>>
>>123478730
>SO FAST
what the...
The ground/air where he'll come out from distorts for a fuckload of time...
There's no need for a pattern if the move is slow as shit, you can just react.
Damn, I wonder if I'd find DS/BB hard at all if grim reaper and Cerberus are giving you trouble.
Agni & Rudra, Vergil, Nevan and Beowulf (oh Beowulf...) and Geryon are going to make you fucking cry then.
>>
>>123479378
Man, Geryon in DMD is a real pain in the ass because it can screw you over so easily. Also I never manage to get his RG timings
>>
>>123479378
>I wonder if I'd find DS/BB hard at all

DS/BB are hard because of lack of knowledge, not because of a high-skill ceiling. Ask any DS/BB player and they'd agree that their first playthrough is always their hardest and that every subsequent run of the game would be 10 times easier because they know all the locations of the enemies, all the weaknesses and all the traps and gangbangs.

It's still fairly challenging but nothing compared to DMC3 on DMD mode. Hell, I'd say that DMC3 on Hard Mode is still harder than any Souls/Bloodborne game. If you suck in Souls or Bloodborne, you can always either go into coop with a friend or level up to add to your survivability.
>>
File: fo-foot dive.gif (2MB, 560x315px) Image search: [Google]
fo-foot dive.gif
2MB, 560x315px
>>123476298
>I'm gonna beat Very Hard mode so that I can have permanent Devil Trigger mode when I do DMD mode.
You won't use items but you'll use something even more over powered then items?
>>
>>123480684
that gif fucking lol
>>
File: nlNt3N2.png (191KB, 500x308px) Image search: [Google]
nlNt3N2.png
191KB, 500x308px
>>123435717
>that terrible redesign
get that abomination out of here
>>
>>123435717
It would never happen, but how sweet would it be if Ryu Hayabusa, Joe Musashi, Strider Hiryu, and Scorpion or Sub-Zero all got into Smash Bros.?

Like almost all of gaming's biggest ninjas right there. How sick would that be?
>>
Interesting opinion about Dante that I randomly found. Although idk if he meant that DMC4 was Dante's game or he meant overall, DMC has been about Dante. Either way, it's kinda true that Dante relies on the player's skill for him to look remotely efficient.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ov70GcCSnU8
>>
>>123483097
On a review of DMC4SE (don't remember which, maybe dualshockers'?) I commented something similar, because the reviewer said that Dante is the least interesting character including the newly added ones.
I agree with [video dude] thoughts and opinions.
>>
>>123483065
I could care less about smash bros but I hope a Shinobi X Ninja Gaiden game is made one day
>>
File: 1443914969610.jpg (61KB, 384x597px) Image search: [Google]
1443914969610.jpg
61KB, 384x597px
>>123483097
It was a very interesting view.

His description of Dante and the game in general are spot on. And it also makes me realize how great Nero's character is, because it allows the game to have a character that requires lots of skill and knowledge in order to play him well (Dante), and one that is "easier".

Although what he said in the end kinda makes me sad, about how he prefers more rewarding and forgiving games with a lower skill barrier, because it makes me realize (even more) that that is what the average public prefers, and that true cuhrayzee games are indeed a niche that many devs and companies won't probably want bother with.
>>
>>123485481
Couldn't they just make normal modes easy for casuals while making harder modes for us? it seems like that would be the best middle ground versus actually dumbing down/nerfing the mechanics (DmC / NG3).
>>
>>123486769
That's Auto mode. The name for it just sucks. So people have no idea what it means and it makes them feel like retards for using it.
>>
>>123480684
It's better than spending 200 hours per enemy trying to beat them to death when they go into DT mode
>>
>>123486889
I know, it's fucking hard to make retards recognize what they are.
>>
>>123487074
Auto should be a gateway drug, not a slap to the face.
>>
>>123487070
Super Dante does not recover health, though.
You'll feel like you're better but you'll be cheating and will still get bopped left and right sometimes.
>>
>>123486769
Well, when discussing about DMC in general, I always say that Very Easy, Human and the Devil Hunter mode exist for a very good reason.

The problem is that I feel like many devs and gamers in general don't want to bother with games like DMC or even Bayonetta, because they consider that games which require a rather big skill barrier to experience them to their fullest, to be a bad thing or something that they don't want to bother with.
Which is very sad in IMO, because I consider that games with lots of fun replayability are something amazing. And this comment comes from someone who plays DMC4 for maybe 5 hours a week, or even less when I take a hiatus.

Also what >>123486889 said is true; the names of different mechanics and difficulty modes really can make a difference to the morale of the player.
>>
>>123488006
Forgive my english, /cgg/, it is not very good
>>
>>123488006
That's what I was trying to say. Make it "easy" but don't call it "easy". Money comes first in gamedev so I can understand them having to make it as casual as possible, but that doesn't mean those of us who like a good challenge can't have our cake as well.
>>
>>123486889
Yeah it's sad that people consider DMC and Platinum's games to be impossibly hard because they really bend over backwards to make sure anyone can finish the game and enjoy it on Easy Automatic
Better advertising about that might help these games get more popular
>>
Are japan and asia the only regions that got a physical DMC4:SE?
>>
>>123488006
>>123487308
>>123489246
>>123489594
What are they gonna call it then? Master? As in, it is easy because you mastered the game, in a ironical way?
>>
>>123489817
I don't know. It's their job to figure that out, but I know for a fact people don't like to know that they're being babby'd, but they love to be babby'd.
>>
>>123489817
I believe that Nero, was an okay solution for that, in the case of Devil May Cry...

Devil May Cry 4 is easier than 3 already by default, but Nero makes it a lot easier on newcomers, the only problem, is that he in the deepest levels don't offer as much as dante.

IMO, the ideal solution, is designing a character, that is easy to get and understand as Nero for newcomers, and it is as deep (or even more), and complex as Dante, on a high level.

There are games that do that, but DMC in specific haven't done this yet.
>>
>>123490123
>Deep as Dante but "easy" as Nero.
They freaking did that with Nero and Dante, already...
And that is something incredibly hard to accomplish creatively in any medium. But if there is one game developer in the entire world that can do it, its Capcom.
They managed to do it over many titles, their currently most famous example is Street Fighter 4. The game is almost 10 years old and there is stuff to be discovered still.
>>
>>123490784
Street Fighter IV is garbage...

The idea is doing that in one single character, instead of having 2.

And Street Fighter IV is also not beginner friendly, any street fighter is more beginner friendly than SFIV, hell, even Vsav is more beginner friendly than SFIV, and it is more complex...
>>
>>123491578
It's unfair to say, 6-7 years after the game came out, that it's unfriendly for beginners.

The truth is that, 5-6 years ago, a lot of beginners joined fighting game communities all over the world, thanks to SF4.

Even today, it's still relatively easy to pick up and play a few honest matchups against the more straight-forward characters, even against an experienced player.
>>
>>123491578
>SF4 garbage
I don't disagree but on a lower level you can play classic SF just fine.
>>
>>123492062
And DESU, I'd rather have another SF4 than Boring Ass Fighter V.
>>
>>123492062
Yeah, for sure, the fundamentals are still there, but this also works for any SF title.

>>123491938
SFIV came out in a time where fighters were dying. It was like taking a prize that was there, but no one wanted, which was good for fighting games, credit where credit is due.

I'm just glad SFV is coming to get rid of SFIV.
>>
>>123489606
Yes.
>>
File: JudgeVergil.gif (160KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
JudgeVergil.gif
160KB, 300x168px
>>123492305
>SFIV came out in a time where fighters were dying
'Look at this 09er Capcom fanboy who doesn't know games like Tekken never "died"
>>
Is WSW kill?
Last blog update was in september.
>>
>>123493561
In fairness, 2D fighters were kinda dead.

It's dumb as hell Capcom needed to be convinced to make more of them though.
>>
>>123497985
It is the exact same situation DMC/cuhrayzee is in, albeit worst because there really isn't a way to turn DMC into an e-sport.
>>
>>123497985
The whole " omg street fighter vi save fighting games!" and "omg fighting games are dying!" is only referring to the Capcom fighting games and are misinformed assumptions by people who obviously weren't around before the year 2009.
>>
>>123498650
Right? I feel like CUHRAYZEE is on the verge of dying and that just makes me sad.

>>123498693
What about 2D fighters in general though? Weren't they kinda dead?
>>
>>123500183
Compared to arcade days, yes.
The long time it took for online to be adopted by fighting games almost killed then in the last generation.
Basically, the old style of people going out of their homes (at least video game players) to play with friends, be it in their houses or in an arcade, got trumpled by the convenience of console ports of fighting games (no need to pay-to-play) and the "revival" of shooters with HALO 1 (which eventually led to the COD4). Then PS360 landed and games started another shift, now towards younger players.
Between these two shifts, from arcades to consoles and face-to-face to online, fighting game sales started to dwindle down.
I have no idea how Yoshinori Ono convinced the Capcom higher ups that it was time to make another SF outside of pure legacy and nostalgia appeal to them but he fucking did it and he was right about it.
Looking at the numbers, there was absolutely no reason for SF4 or MK9 to sell as well as they did but then again it could just mean that everyone still loves FGs, just executives didn't give them a chance. I still want ArcSys to fucking crash and burn because of their practices.
Wish I could say the same for cuhrayzees...
>>
File: Vstar.jpg (5KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
Vstar.jpg
5KB, 120x120px
>>123487070
Being faster and hitting harder isn't worth not healing off of DT for itemless runs.
If you're going to be a casual and use a Super costumes then may as well be a casual and use items. DMD Vergil 3 is pretty much unbeatable without jump canceling Killer Bee if you are not using items. I'm assuming you are not good enough to do that, so just be a casual piece of shit and use items.
>>
I like how in MGR you're vulnerable to damage after doing a QTE finisher before your controls are returned to you, really adds to the depth.
>>
>>123501728
>spoiler
what practices?
>>
>>123502742
He's probably talking about how Arcsys will only release the latest game if they see good sales on the previous iteration that's 3+ years old. This is mostly PC.

Or he might be talking about how they do their games in general with character DLCs and just releasing "new" content.
>>
File: KO Acro 33C.webm (3MB, 700x400px) Image search: [Google]
KO Acro 33C.webm
3MB, 700x400px
still is a better game than most of your cuhrayzee games list. I already prove it many times in the past. you just won't admit it is better.
>>
>>123504619
that blade & soul?
>>
>>123504619
Fuck off Kritikanon
>>123504750
That is an insult to Blade&Soul bro, he's pretty cool
>>
>>123504619
>Shitty Korean MMOs

Ignore this little faggot. Report and move on.
>>
Still waiting on my Kyrie centered game.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QL-hPvDIVnc
>>
File: 2015-11-27_00004.jpg (393KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-27_00004.jpg
393KB, 1920x1080px
Do I just suck or is this game way too hard?
I'm thinking about switching to easy mode
>>
>>123506123
learn to parry and counter, boss' attacks are fairly well telegraphed and easy to dodge
>>
>>123506123
It's been awhile since I played MKH, I don't remember any of his attacks. Ever since the stealth buff I cannot bring myself to touching that game. Should be extremely easy to kill with flourish now that you get a fuckton of i-frames, try learning the timing.
>>
>>123504619
Color me interested.
What game is that and is it hard to drop the above-all persona?
We all know DMC4 is king but what makes you think that game is better?
I'm genuinely interested.
>>
>>123507804
don't bother. Fuckwit just comes here to shitpost
it's not available in the states/english anyways
it's one of those games where you mash the fuck out of skills while waiting for the cooldown to go away
you are better off playing DFO
>>
File: displeased Itagaki.png (27KB, 466x236px) Image search: [Google]
displeased Itagaki.png
27KB, 466x236px
>>123366024
bumpin
>>
>>123510361
>DFO

What's holding this game back from being cuhrayzee? Isn't it a 2d stylish dungeon crawler?
>>
>>123505901
Nero best waifu confirmed
>>
>>123512578

>>123512829
I'd say is how it progresses. I have no idea but I suspect it's an MMORPG, right? Therefore, lots of grinding, hunting and questing for good items until all you have left to improve is your skills.
>>
>>123512578
Damn it.
It's just DOAX3, stop bitching. Game is a shit.
Now Xenoblade censorship is retarded.
Stop discussing this here, please.
>>
>>123513825
at least those who bought it just lost the breast slider option unless I am mixing up games
we lost breasts entirely
>>
>>123513954
I kinda want the next Saints Row just to see how they'd deal with this SJW pressure.
>>
>>123514262
probably zero fucks given
>>123461081
I guess cuhrayzee really is out of ideas
>>123460541
Kamiya created the last unique one
>>
>>123513352
So the cuhrayzee in the game is locked behind tons of grinding, hunting and questing? Yeah not interested in throwing my life. which reminds me If PSO2 wasn't a mmo I'd probably give that game a chance too.
>>
>>123513352
>>123514873
>lots of grinding, hunting and questing for good items
last I played probably 3-5 years ago, mainly played as the male gunner because his design reminded me of DMC2 Dante but with DMC1 Dante personality, and the female fighter there honestly wasn't much grind, and the items rarely did much apart for having different speed/power/reach I think the game not being cuhrayzee has more to do with skills being locked behind a cooldown timer(albeit short) + MISS chance
>>
>>123514873
>I have no idea
I literally said I don't know. It's just an assumption based on its genre.
>>
>>123515163
I looked it up once and many people were saying it was technical and played like a fighting game with motion inputs, frame links, reversals, etc. When I did want to try it the game cancelled it's service in north america.

>MISS chance
You mean your attacks have like some sort of rng system attached to them that causes your moves to intentional miss? that's fucking garbage, why would anyone think this is a good game design decision?
>>
>>123516241
>rng system attached to them that causes your moves to intentional miss
yes unless I am mixing things with another game
dunno if they removed it, it has been a long time, don't even remember if my account still exists.
>>
File: 12354678787546325748767.png (75KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
12354678787546325748767.png
75KB, 240x200px
We need more Vergil
>>
reaching that limit soon, post OP images/requests for next thread?
>>
>>123517806
something W101 related?
>>
>>123517806
Isn't >>123516859 good enough?
~
>>
File: 1434891847587.jpg (300KB, 1280x780px) Image search: [Google]
1434891847587.jpg
300KB, 1280x780px
>>123517806
I was thinking of this.

I (or someone else) also needs to renew the pastebin to include the style switcher update
>>
>>123518928
Too dank for my tastes. I would prefer by a long shot if soneone replaced the word Dick with MOTIVATION.
>>
>>123516859
my vote
>>
>>123519215
who seriously gives a shit man
>>
>>123519128
mmmmmm
>>
>>123519418
new thread
>>
So?

>>123516859
>>123519128
>>
>>123519493
>>123519281
Thread posts: 749
Thread images: 124

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.