[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ps2g/ - PlanetSide 2 general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 779
Thread images: 110

File: 1400595778212.png (168KB, 528x434px) Image search: [Google]
1400595778212.png
168KB, 528x434px
maybe edition

---
Anniversary stream reveals more on playermade bases complete with walls, base-turrets that can be upgraded to auto-fire, VP generators, bunkers, and more. Also, devs tweet about considering changing some bases to be standalone outposts off the lattice, like in Planetside 1. Yep, it only took 3 years. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_bolXNPH3I
---
Last chance to get your AE3 goypack!
Also, you can now equip two boosts to farm even more.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Planetside/comments/3rjpy0/ps2_anniversary_bundle/
---
In other news, the Halloween event is over. Snowmen soon™, though so get ready for MLG Wagons with shiney dildo's on the front. Hope you got your useless Auraxium Slasher while you could, you special snowflake you.
---
Lots of shit is happening! ANTs are on PTS kind of! Continent lock rework is in progress! LMG changes and the Orion got buffed! Wait, what?
---
Another small change to victory points:
https://forums.daybreakgames.com/ps2/index.php?threads/hotfix-11-12.235291/
---
Previous update notes, player-placed cashmoney bounties:
https://forums.daybreakgames.com/ps2/index.php?threads/bounty-update-10-2.233851/
---
Planetside 2 on Playstation 4 is live! We don't really know shit about the PS4 version, so console players, you're outta luck here if you've got PS4 specific questions.
---
>What is this game?
http://pastebin.com/baxwRMDg
>How do I play?
http://pastebin.com/CWn3VQJD
>How do I play? (advanced)
http://pastebin.com/p0ZwzqSu
>Tweaks and optimizations
http://pastebin.com/MEqFBUut
>Weapon stats and vehicle weapons
http://pastebin.com/341Dv7Y6
>Suggested weapons for new guys to aim for
http://pastebin.com/nxNE1Az3

Previously: Intense shitposting, janny does jack shit about it, buttposter gets banned. Just an average thread.
>>122940843
>>
>>123092067
no
>>
TR cyka UP.
>>
I wonder how durable the new deployables are going to be.
Do you think they'll add a spawnroom type thing or just keep it tied to sunderers?
>>
>be playing on low
>60+ fps in warpgate
>battle happen
>20 fps

>switch to ultra and restart
>60+ fps in warpgate
>battle happen
>20 fps

why the fuck this happens and how i fix it? ''shadows'' option is the only thing that do anything, and it only gives me like 5 fps more from ultra to off.
>>
>>123093091
lower render quality and fov
>>
>>123093091
AMD cpu?
>>
>>123093460
yes.

>>123093426
lower fov really helps? i like playing with high fov.
>>
>>123093971
>lower fov really helps?

No. Sadly AMD cpu is your problem here. Just turn off shadows.
>>
>>123094107
sheit
every other game runs fine
>>
>>123094572
Because most games aren't CPU heavy
>>
File: Fucking nope.webm (2MB, 1080x608px) Image search: [Google]
Fucking nope.webm
2MB, 1080x608px
>>
>>123096354
I'm looking for the poor.
>>
God when are fractures going to get buffed, these things fucking suck
>>
Engineer is THE class if you want challenging gameplay in PS2. We talk big, walk big, and carry a huge bag of tricks. Some people can't handle the low health. That's cool. Some people need that kind of "press F to win, you tried your best so you're all winners" kind of gameplay. You're not going to find that on Engineer. This is the adult class. No trophies for second place here.

I've played on all the PS2 classes. There are some very good players on the others. But nothing like what we have here. I see players on the other classes who do things that simply would not be possible on Engineer, because if they tried that here they would be destroyed again and again. Engineer players are simply top notch. Whether VS, TR or NC, no other class has the same level of talent.

Go ahead, flame me. But if you ever want to improve your score, come play on Engineer for a while, then go back to your old class. Going and playing as Heavy AssSalt or Memefiltrator for me is like playing against bots.

Engineer = Hard Mode
All the rest = New to FPS games? Play this to begin your adventure.
>>
>>123097679
Working as intended. Gatekeepers are going to be the same soon.
>>
>>123097679
This. TR needs not only the best long range tank, the best long range ES secondary but also the best long range AV MAX.
>>
>>123098458
vanu detected
>>
>>123098034
>play Engineer primarily
>have a whooping 1.4 KDR
>play HA for the first tiime
>5 KDR in the session
That was without medkits too
>>
>>123096354
>that potato reflex
>>
alright /vg/ help a noob out

i have a big problem with finding good areas to fight. when I look at map, I usually see three or so hotspots, and they're all either zerg vs zerg, or zerg spawncamping and waiting until capture. when I manage to find a good, balanced fight it lasts only few minutes because inevitably the zerg will arive and turn the fight into a stompfest

i really like the game, but this is the biggest problem for me so far. like i have to wait 30 mins to get a 10 mins of a good fight. which fucking sucks.
>>
>>123099682
>i have a big problem with finding good areas to fight

Best areas to fight are those with "Biolab" and "Tower/watchtower" in name.
>>
>>123099940
i am not THAT new. I have died enough times at the biodome ramp to know better.
>>
>>123099682
An unopposed enemy zerg will get tired out in a few territories and you'll want to be there when the pushback happens.
>>
>>123099682
that's one of the main problems with this game, fights go to shit really quickly. it just takes on cunt blowing a sundy, one turbokek to get four galdrops or a bus train, and it's fucking over.
you generally want to stick to a fight with nearly even pops, and 48v48 at most.
even if the pops are somewhat unbalanced, facilities (biolabs, amp stations and tech plants) and towers are generally good fights, and given their geometry they generally can work with 60/40 pops (both ways) and with a lot of players too.
if you notice that a fight is going to shit, even just a little bit, look for a better one while waiting to respawn.

what server/faction are you on?
>>
>>123100168
attacking through the airpads is suicidal unless you have big overpop, but a teleporter attack is generally viable.
defending biolabs also generally yields fun fights, and is good cert-wise.
>>
>>123100289
yeah so again waiting 30 minutes to get 10 mins of a good fight

it's happening right now as I play - I was fighting for some random base, it went back and forth and then suddenly 40+ new people appears and maxcrashes us. the fun ended instantly.

I want to love this game. Really do. But simply can't, not at this moment.

>>123100627
Cobalt, NC.

Yeah, I'm hopping fights, but the problem is there isn't that many of them - usually three or so, which are mostly zergs.
>>
>>123098765
>I got much higher KD ratio when i played a class with much higher health and damage output wtf :P
>>
>>123100808
>Cobalt, NC.
If you haven't invested a lot of time yet, consider starting over on Miller NC. It's got the only not completely ded /ps2g/ outfit granted, it got much deder in these last few months. They're mostly good players, especially the regulars, and simply playing together with good players will make you improve a lot; playing with an outfit, bar zergfits, is generally also much more fun than playing solo.
>>
>>123100168
>I have died enough times at the biodome

This is not how you biolab. Either focus on defending and shoot retards on the ramp, or if you are a really good LA you can farm like hell by sneaking out of a teleporter room during an attack.
>>
>>123101393
I'm pretty sure we are already ded ;_;
>>
>>123100783
Could use a repair! Could use a repair! Could use a repair! Could use a repair! Could use a repair! Could use a repair! Could use a repair! Could use a repair! Could use a repair! Could use a repair! Could use a repair! Could use a repair! Could use a repair! Could use a repair! Could use a repair! Could use a repair! Could use a repair! Could use a repair! Could use a repair! Could use a repair!
>>
>>123098458
>It's okay for something to be terrible if some other thing is good!
Thank god you're not in charge of balance
>>
>>123101648
Far from that.
>>
>>123101856
>We will not stop until anything we have is nr 1

Thank god you're not in charge of balance.
>>
>>123102662
>wanting something to not be shit=wanting it to be #1
>implying implications
Thanks mr. shitpost
>>
javascript:quote('123091019');
I don't think anyone can beat this person in the dysgenics department
https://www.planetside2.com/players/#!/5428035526964410769/weapons
>>
>>123101393
eh, lvl 33 with some unlocks, but I'll bite the bullet since I bought NS15 with jewbucks so I have something to start with

what should I acquire first? I guess medpacks - nanite armor - shield and then whatever
>>
>>123101661
> posted from my max as I sprint away from the engy with his rep gun out
>>
>>123103176
If you plan on playing heavy use NMG/NW. Getting two medkits early on is a solid chice, but a 1x or 2x sight should be your absolute first purchase.
Most people would say to use resist or adren, but NMG is much more newb-friendly.

Keep in mind that for the first 15 level ups you get 100 certs every time.
>>
File: tr pop.png (168KB, 664x486px) Image search: [Google]
tr pop.png
168KB, 664x486px
TR, everyone
>>
>>123103176
>medpacks
>nade bandolier
>nanite mesh generator or adrenaline shield(probably the NMG since you're new)
If you don't want to spam nades and prefer nanoweave armor, then know that the first upgrade allows you to take one extra bullet before dying, while the LAST upgrade allows you to take 2 bullets before dying. So get level 1 and if you have a ton of certs piled up, max it out. Having it at level 2 or 3 is a waste of certs.
>>
>>123103928
Esamir is clearly biased against TR. The red contrasts way too much against the background.
>>
>people who destroy well placed sundies, so they can deploy their own more or less exactly where the last was
These people deserve to be shot.
>>
>>123102879

Except "not shit" in Terran means gatekeeper, pretty nerf banshee, pretty nerf HE prowler etc.

All those things were "balanced" according to you, or even "slightly underpowered but competitive due to our higher skills"
>>
>>123103928
>faggots not being on the only continent that counts

Yep, it's faggots.
>>
>>123104236
They were balanced. TR is the vehicle faction, that's why we have the shittiest guns.
>>
>>123104236
>slightly underpowered but competitive due to our higher skills
Wait are we talking about TR or VS here, I'm confused
>>
>>123104404
>TR is the vehicle faction, that's why we have the shittiest guns.

:^)
>>
>>123104185
>not running meme tracker just so you can know who TKd your bus, then spend the next couple of hours TKing them
do you even autism?
>>
>>123104406
>He forgot about "lol we are just better than you" banter during striker/fracture/vulcanpocalypse followed by the biggest whining /vg/ has ever seen after the nerfs and WDS which inevitable lead to creation TR UP posting
>>
>>123100783
>attacking through the airpads is suicidal unless
I love these as attacker honestly. It's the only time I'll ever use IRNV. Because of all the smoke/explosions that get spammed there, it's usually like shooting sitting ducks. Medic + IRNV + max regen field is an amazing amount of exp.
>>
I just had a brilliant idea. You know how when a continent "unlocks" it just gets divided equally 1/3 territory to each empire. Instead there should be an invasion event. So say VS owns the continent, TR and NC would be "invading". So they drop down into a certain area and get an amount of vehicles, say 6 sundys 10 tanks 5 ESF 2 gals, just as an example. And they have to try conquer territory with those resources. Say, for example, TR and NC have to conquer a warpgate for themselves within 1 hour or they are forced off the continent. Rate idea pls
>>
>>123104939
>striker/fracture/vulcanpocalypse

Get a load of this shitter.
>>
>>123104618
Go on, name a TR gun that dominates its category compared to other factions
>>
>>123105085
Retarded.
>VS spawn camps the drop zones
>>
>>123105161
Jaguar, T1B, MCG (yup it's a best scoring ESHA gun)
>>
Peak mediocrity.
>>
>>123105302
Yeah the idea would be to have the drop zones be randomized so the defenders don't know where they are gonna be coming from.
>>
>>123105161
>P2-120 AP, P2-120 HEAT, P2-120 HE
>Gatekeeper
>M3 Pounder HEG
>T1B, TAR, Cycler TRV
>Needler
>MCG
>Jaguar
>>
>>123105161
Pre nerf 800 rpm 0.75 Lynx completely dominated it's territory, having higher Kdr and Kpm than LMGs but you tards whined it out of existence :^)
>>
>>123105085
But what if we don't have much pop? The only way you can cap a base is if you have at least 50% pop and are not outnumbered in vehicles and aircraft. If the VS own the continent, they can just spawn as many vehicles as they want, while the other two factions will have limited resources(and will probably be underpopped). The continent would never be unlocked then.
>>
File: tr pop 2.png (159KB, 662x457px) Image search: [Google]
tr pop 2.png
159KB, 662x457px
>>123103928
Wait, it gets even better.
>>
>>123105717
Yeah my "brillliant idea" might need a bit refining desu. I just thought that some sort of invasion event would be cool
>>
>>123105616
>M3 Pounder HEG
A joke, right? It's no-where near ravens in AV, and NC shotgun MAXes shit on it. It's an anti-vehicle weapon that's average at AV (close / medium range stationary), and acceptable at AI.

NC dominate the AV stats for MAX's.

>MCG
MCG is pretty shit. In any situation you could do well with it in, you could do better with a CARV. It's a meme weapon.
>>
>>123106030
>NC shotgun MAXes shit on it

LOL
>>
>>123106116
In terms of anti-infantry ability, yes, they do.

The only situation the pounder is better than the shotguns is MAX vs MAX, and even then, you need to score all direct hits, while the NC guy just has to spam in your direction.
>>
>>123106030
>acceptable at AI.

I like how you always use this buzzword :^)

"Banshee was dogshit at A2A and acceptable at AI. The nerf was unjustified! " :^)
>>
>>123106030
>A joke, right? It's no-where near ravens in AV, and NC shotgun MAXes shit on it. It's an anti-vehicle weapon that's average at AV (close / medium range stationary), and acceptable at AI.
Are you fucking shitting me? I understand you have to whine about how UP you are, but this is starting to be a bit extreme here.
>MCG is pretty shit. In any situation you could do well with it in, you could do better with a CARV. It's a meme weapon.
But the MCG is not an LMG, it's an ESHW. And guess what, it performs miles above the Lasher or Kekhammer.
Also, since you didn't reply to the rest of those, I'll assume you admit they are the best in their respective roles.
>>
File: retard.jpg (92KB, 1145x473px) Image search: [Google]
retard.jpg
92KB, 1145x473px
>>123106116
>>
>>123104356
t. vanu
>>
>>123106569
>KPU
>>
>>123106569
Are you unironically compare AI max to AV? Are you this fucking dumb? Do the same graph with gen 1 AV of other factions - comets and Falcons.
>>
i have 650 certs and no idea how to spend them. What are some fun weapons for NC?
>>
>MCG is still usable

Based Dey Break bug fixing skills.
>>
File: sad brrt in the distance.jpg (131KB, 1202x720px) Image search: [Google]
sad brrt in the distance.jpg
131KB, 1202x720px
>>123106470
>it performs miles above the Lasher or Kekhammer

I actually bothered to look that up even though I figured you were right. turns out you were completely wrong
>>
>>123106470
>But the MCG is not an LMG, it's an ESHW. And guess what, it performs miles above the Lasher or Kekhammer.
Not really. Jackhammer performs better. That's not what I'd call "miles". You can find the stats yourself. Also, I'm not autistic enough to compare each and every factions weapons. Sorry, but lack of comment is not a concession of "it's OP", it's simply lack of comment. You didn't seem to offer much refutation that the NC AV MAX's are significantly better at AV either, and >>123106569 shows that as AI, pounders are nothing special. They're outdone by chainguns in those metrics too.

>>123106383
Sorry, but I haven't ever spoken about airshitter weapons on here before? You're barking up the wrong tree.
>>
>>123107246
Now post KPU. You do realize why shotguns usually have higher KPH right?
>>
>>123107526
>Now post KPU
are you actually retarded? you do know what KPU is right? using it as a basis for if something is OP or not makes no sense
>>
>>123107195
Test Message
>Test Message
Test Message :^)
Test Message
Test Message
>>
>>123106979
jackhammer is the best shotgun in the game
rebel is the best secondary if you can aim, desperado is really good if you can't aim
penix is really fun but really shit
carnage, GRB or reaper are great ARs
AC-X11 is really fun and has big boolit, but merc is statistically superior
GD-22S and EM6 are great LMGs
>>
File: retard2.jpg (111KB, 1147x599px) Image search: [Google]
retard2.jpg
111KB, 1147x599px
>>123106943
Kill yourself really
>>
>>123107914
>raven
are you retarded or something
>>
>>123107638
KPU is how many kills average user gets.

KPH is number of kills by the time equipped. And you know what? You do not run between bases with shotgun, you pull it only when your enemy is at your doorsteps.

Also if you run with on the open field with a shotgun you pull your commish so you have a chance of surviving with people more than 10m away from you which further increases KPH. Post KPU.
>>
>>123107638
Do YOU know what its? Kill only just shows flavor of the month being used more and thus having inflated numbers.
>>
>>123107914
My God you are a cretin. A complete retard.!!!
>>
>>123108000
Raven is AV you dumb shit.
>>
>>123107914
http://ps2oraclestats.com/?stat=kph&weapon1=15013&weapon2=17013&weapon3=16013
http://ps2oraclestats.com/?stat=kpu&weapon1=15013&weapon2=17013&weapon3=16013

>>123108185
>Raven is AV you dumb shit.
Yep, you are retarded.
>>
>>123108000
>>123108153
>NCniggers complain pounder dominates in AI
>getbtfo
>complain it dominates AV
>gets btfo
Go back to team killing each other you worthless trash
>>
>>123107725
>penix is really fun but really shit
except it is the arch-nemesis of the most OP thing since T-Ray's dick, The Heavy Tank of Shattering Shitters Which Must Be Nerfed Yesterday Omg I Can't Even - the locked down HE Prowler.
>>
>>123108329
>kills and KPH
lmfao, as expected the intelligence level of glue sniffer
>>
>>123108185
We were talking about AI kills of first gen AV weapons and you are posting vehicle KPU of 2 first gen and one second gen max AV. I think you might be stupid anon.
>>
>>123108345
>NCniggers complain pounder dominates in AI
Where exactly did that happen?
>getbtfo
>complain it dominates AV
Sure, I'll give you that.
>gets btfo

You dumb delusional shiTR, go back to shelling spawn rooms from 300 m away.
>>
>>123108345
Edgy as fuack, don't cut yourself or you're gonna spill some blood on the HUD of your deployed HE prowler.
>>
>>123107195
>>MCG is still usable
You mean with all the attachments? They said they fixed that.
>>
>>123108584
I know you have short attention span, but please try and keep up

>>123108527
Nope, now you're moving goalposts
>>
Am I the only person that runs granade launcher just for the fun of one shotting maxes?
>>
>>123108804
Are you by any chance an American?
>>
>>123108734
>>123108584
>congoloids are too bad to pull a jihad ESF or, god forbid, a stealth harasser to kill a locked down prowler
my sides and optimism: gone.
>>
>>123108025
>KPU is how many kills average user gets.
yes, and since it doesn't measure how much time this take it tells us nothing. by KPU standards 100 guys getting 100 kills with weapon a in 100 hours is completely balanced with 100 guys getting 100 kills with weapon b in 1000 hours, even though they have to use the weapon 10x as long to get the same amount of kills. KPU is at very best an indication of popularity
KPH is also a retarded stat to compare I agree. but it's the least retarded API stat we have easy access to
>>
>>123109057
There is too many of them, actions like that are only reserved for whining high BR spergs like you. Not gonna waste my time on some lowbie.
>>
>>123109287
>I am bad
ok.
>>
>>123109259
KPU is counted for 60min so you are completely wrong.
>>
>>123108938
>one shotting maxes
>>
>>123109390
Wanna try me?
>>
>>123109501
if it was it should show exactly the same trends as KPH. which it doesn't
>>
>>123109649
literally how? to rate your jihad fridge gayplay?
>>
>>123109057
>too bad to pull a jihad ESF or, god forbid, a stealth harasser to kill a locked down prowler
>a locked down prowler
>a
You don't play on Miller, huh?

>>123108804
>asked to show basis for statement
>baseless ad personam
Yeah right.
>>
>>123109553
>point at clueless max
>Plop
>max-b-gone
>>
>>123109820
>there is a 300m wide arc of HE prowlers with tryhard instaspot gunners jampacked side-to side around my outpost
you don't play at all, do you?
>>
>>123109654
It has to include time somehow, or it won't make any sense. It would be growing every day and never dropping.
>>
>>123110049
>there is a 300m wide arc of HE prowlers

Exactly. Most of them are HEAT though.
>>
>>123110069
beats me, but I'm going to bed now so I can't be bothered to figure out what's right
>>
Has anyone tried an aimbot with Fracs?
I strongly suspect they'd be dogshit even with a lock-on crosshair.
>>
>>123109861
>mfw it also works with the smoke launcher
>hit max
>max ded
>use gauss compact s with thermal to shit on the engiekeks blinded by the smoke
>>
>>123109861
>one shotting maxes
>>
Oh boy we're off to an explosive start
>>
>>123110271
Sleep well anon.
>>
File: dfsgadsa.png (39KB, 1158x392px) Image search: [Google]
dfsgadsa.png
39KB, 1158x392px
>>123110271
>>123110069
>>123109654
>>123109501
>>123109259
>>123108025
>>
>>123110256
never had any trouble pulling a vulcan harasser, busting a nut over a few swagriders in a zerg who can actually shootor avoiding them, and finishing off the rest. kekguards are harder, but recently started to be doable in a couple of gatekeepers. we are looking at a nerf though, so can't have something that kills NC, I guess.
>>
>>123110442
?
>>
test
did spoilers broke?
>>
>>123110596
you would have to be suffering from severe autism to care about these stats
>>
>>123110820
no
why do you think they did?
>>
>>123110928
fucked up a spoiler
in >>123110658
>>
>>123110910
>two (?) anons are arguing about how KPU works
>it's right there in the oracle's FAQ but nobody seems to bother to read it
>post a screencap of it
>HURR U R LE AUTIST
Yeah fuck off mate.
>>
>>123110596
So I was right. God dammit why am I always right.
>>
>>123111276
Fuck off, dad.
>>
>>123111276
Get a trip so I can filter your faggotry.
>>
>>123111680
>using trips

Come on, it's 2015.
>>
File: insane cone of fire - the weapon.jpg (401KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
insane cone of fire - the weapon.jpg
401KB, 2560x1440px
>>
File: MUAHAHAHAHAHA.jpg (34KB, 587x283px)
MUAHAHAHAHAHA.jpg
34KB, 587x283px
>>
>>123112536
>that camo
v6
>>
>>123112536
HOW
>>
>>123112774
y u mad tho?
>>
>>123112536
it's still great. NC weapons are op, but MCG is great.
>>
>>123112774
it's the best looking camo for weapons in the game to be honest, family
>>
>>123112934
No, the TR version of Viper camo is. Almost the same shade as auraxium weapons.
>>
>>123112536
I want to believe this change was deliberate. It both makes literal sense - attaching extended magazine shouldn't get in the way of attaching a laser sight - and doesn't leave the gun horribly OP.

But then if I logout with in on my loadout, there's a stock CARV in its place when I come back, so they fucked SOMETHING up.
>>
>>123112830
>nc weapons op

love this meme
>>
>>123113230
Carbines, SMGs and MAX weapons are. NC ARs and LMGs are not OP, but still very competitive and have totally unique weapons like the SAW and DMR.
>>
>>123113556
Which carbines are OP? Also the cyclone isn't OP it's just the best close range smg. At 15m the armstice does the same damage as the cyclone
>>
File: Tacticool2.jpg (43KB, 540x357px) Image search: [Google]
Tacticool2.jpg
43KB, 540x357px
>>123113180
You should also be able to have a rifle with three different optics, extended mags with HVSPA in it, an UBGL, a compensator, laser pointer and flashlight.
It just makes sense after all, doesn't it?
>>
>>123114275
not balance-wise, no.
>>
>>123114369
>BRRT + big mags
>not OP
TR lol

does the laser even do anything? can't say it seemed to have an effect whatsoever when i tried it out
>>
So, how has CLAB been since the release of Fo4? I know I haven't even looked at PS2 since.
>>
>>123113780
GD-7F is a rape machine that can kill heavies before they can even activate their shields - with bodyshots. AC-X11 is the best long range carbine, and the default Mercenary has ridiculously long range too.

>Also the cyclone isn't OP it's just the best close range smg
Do you realize how retarded that sounds? Every SMG is a close range SMG. There is no other SMG that has the same DPS, accuracy and DPM in the same package. The only thing that comes close is the other NC SMG, Blitz. The Armistice actually has longer TTK despite having higher DPS. The difference is very marginal though. A few milliseconds. But what is not marginal is the horrible horizontal rattle and tiny magazine. Same is true for the Eridani.
>>
File: smigs.png (127KB, 1162x462px)
smigs.png
127KB, 1162x462px
>>123113556
>Carbines
lol nope
Carbines are probably the only thing I'd say is perfectly balanced across factions.
>SMGs
Cyclone is strong, I'll give you that, but it's far from being OP. People like to complain about it because it gets used much more than its equivalents on TR and VS.
>and MAX weapons are.
Trading range and sustained fire capability for corner hugging OHK is fair IMO, but that's subjective I guess.
>>
>>123114485
>literally no reason to take a MCG with all attachments when you could just slap EM on a rhino
>>
>>123115012
NC having the best SMG's makes up for having a lack of 750/143 weapons.
>>
File: what the fuck Higby.jpg (12KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck Higby.jpg
12KB, 200x200px
>>123114485
You seem to be under the impression the MCG was perfectly balanced to begin with.
>>
>>123115012
>GD-7F is a rape machine that can kill heavies before they can even activate their shields - with bodyshots.
But the Serpent is equivalent. Lynx was better than both, before TR whined until they got higher RPM (which obviously came with a damage nerf). And even now, the Lynx is comparable to the Serpent and GD-7F.
>>
>>123114485
The laser is actually even more important than extended mags. It makes your hipfire almost as accurate as ADS, meaning that you can strafe at 1x speed.

>>123114946
Enjoy your normie casual game. I mean literally. Normalfag dudebro chads are talking about it non stop.
>>
Man I really wish the darklight actually worked too.
>>
>>123115648
I actually am enjoying it a whole lot more, thanks.
>>
>>123114946
>super hyped
>FO4 comes out
>use the NZ VPN trick to start playing 12 hours earlier
>play it a lot
>loving it
>five days after launch I have three days played
>starts to get boring
>play some more
>boring as fuck, stupidly easy even on survival, AI is worse than the average memerald pubbie
>stop playing, start playing PS2 a bit again
>hitching is gone
>keep playing PS2
>tfw I thought I was free
Also, CLAB is kill. There barely ever is anyone online, and seeing someone on at the same time as me is really fucking rare.
>>
How do you drifter jet like a pro?
>>
>>123116942
I also did the NZ VPN trick. VyprVPN.
As for the AI - I find the enemy AI can either be really good or really shit, and the companion pathfinding AI is just unforgivably shit.
I've not got the 'boring as fuck' feeling yet, though I know it'll eventually happen where I grow tired of it because I've over-played it.
I've got a week and then some off right now so I'll probably end up feeling that way before the end of it.
I've got 83 hours logged thus far and I've been varying up my playstyles, doing different things, making it interesting for myself just by keeping things fresh - though I definitely get where you're coming from.
Once the GECK releases though, I won't be bored. I'll be learning all the new tricks with it.

Glad to hear they've done some server fixes or whatever if the hitching is gone.
>>
>>123117324
Look straight ahead, hold W and space and run towards tanks until you are able to stick c4 on. do not use jump pads, they will cause you to fall through the world. remember that you lose speed if you let go of space or start strafing
>>
>>123117463
>Glad to hear they've done some server fixes or whatever if the hitching is gone.
They didn't do anything about it, I tried reinstalling the game and it seemed to work. If you had hitching as well I suggest trying that.
>>
>>
>>123120093
>pipe
y tho
>>
>>123103928
>one techplant
obviously TR would be UP without their prowlers
why take that chance
>>
Emerald subreddit is fucking hilarious. It's like everyone is a rabid dog, high on cocaine and steroids. Probably the most toxic internet community I have seen. Even more hostile than old /b/. Their theorycrafting about who would beat who based on their power level (ACC/HSR) is so comical that it reminds me of WWE or saturday morning cartoons. They take this ded gaem more seriously than professional CS, at least when it comes to theoretical advantages.

http://www.reddit.com/r/EmeraldPS2/comments/3ti32b/baxing_out/
>>
>>123121591
And it's especially funny, because besides for the 2% decent players, each and every one of them is garbage.

>mustarde's reply calling BAX turboshitters
heh
>>
>>123110596
KPU is the equivalent of Kills per person per day

It's calculated once every 24 hours.
It divides kills by uniques
Uniques are unique players

Kills per player per day
>>
>>123122175
they are turboshitters

they'll all 2kd heavy mains that think they're a lot better at the game than they are
>>
>>123122175
They are pulling out so the reputation of those players as unbeatable MLG pros isn't tarnished, and Emerald can say the usual "you won only because our best outfits weren't playing"
>>
>>123121591
>competitive PS2
top kek
>>
>>123123042
oh, I completely agree, it's just that generally people are scared of le downboat to speak up
>>
>>123123376
because you do get le downboated

and it's funny because mustarde is a huge fucking faggot and all his posts on reddit harm the game

and most of the good players are harmful too because they want the game to be catered toward them
>>
>>123123531
Every reddit post is harmful to the game
>>
>>123124080
Not MY reddit posts though
>>
File: 1448237382203[1].jpg (245KB, 700x754px) Image search: [Google]
1448237382203[1].jpg
245KB, 700x754px
>>
File: 2015-11-22_00044.jpg (468KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-22_00044.jpg
468KB, 1440x900px
>that need for speed underground sunderer
>>
>>123129063
GET LOW

BADUM DUMDUM DUM DUM DUM
>>
>>123129063
Can you get a little closer look on that cloaker butt?
>>
>>123129316
>pathetic flat NC ass
>worth looking at
>>
File: 2015-11-22_00045.jpg (377KB, 1440x900px)
2015-11-22_00045.jpg
377KB, 1440x900px
>>123129128
uuuuuuuuuuh

>>123129316
i dont think i have a good angle, but i took some ss of a tr medic once

>>123129435
>male vanu ass
>>
>>123129832
even male vanu have better asses than female nc and i say that as a straight man
>>
File: 1446531551239.jpg (200KB, 1000x893px) Image search: [Google]
1446531551239.jpg
200KB, 1000x893px
>>123129902
>vanu ''straight'' men
only naggers are obsessed with asses
>>
>>123130050
tits

are just fake asses
>>
>>123130139
who cares about tits
>>
>>123130223
if you don't like tits or asses, what do you like

armpits? fucking weirdo
>>
>>123130223
Then what the hell do you care about?
I bet it's feet you fucking pleb
>>
File: 1443061832931.jpg (152KB, 1280x1261px) Image search: [Google]
1443061832931.jpg
152KB, 1280x1261px
>>123130268
i am not obsessed with any body parts
>>
>>123129435
At least its not a TR cellulite ass
>>
cuteness>everything
>>
>>123130268
>doesn't know armpits are the most sensual part of the body

>>123130643
>doesn't like thick rippling jiggly cellulite

Fuckin' plebs everywhere tonight, holy shit.
>>
>>123111837
not for long

>>123117558
since when do jump pads cause you to fall through?
>>
File: 1381484904987.jpg (276KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1381484904987.jpg
276KB, 1024x768px
>mfw using the battle rifle

Jesus Christ. It hurts to live.
>>
>>123133224
the vandal is great though
>>
>>123133350
Yeah, it is. And also not a battle rifle.
>>
>>123133224
L2P issue

That's also why everyone's not using the burst rifles.
>>
>>123133432
Burst rifles are objectively fantastic, though

the BR is just sad
>>
>trying to find a spot on a slight hill that will let you place your turret
>>
>>123136627
>being a support kek.

lmfao
>>
>decide to try ps2
>this general is dead
>cancel the client download at 90%

well that's disappointing. this looked so promising.
>>
>>123138332
How long has it been
When was this made
>>
>>123138515
weeks
>>
WHEN DO THE ALERTS STOP
>>
>>123139262
NEVER
ALERT TIME IS FUN TIME
>>
File: depression[2].jpg (110KB, 724x483px) Image search: [Google]
depression[2].jpg
110KB, 724x483px
>>123139348
I'M NOT HAVING FUN ANYMORE
>>
>>123139802
FUN IS NON-NEGOTIABLE
>>
>make TR toon
>1.49 KDR
>make NC toon
>3.7 KDR
>make VS toon
>8 KDR

lol
>>
>>123140712
b9
>>
>>123140875
Provide a single piece of evidence proving TR is more powerful than VS as a faction.

Protip: You can't.
>>
where can i download cheats, im sick of being rekt by VS in alerts

im TR if it matters
>>
>>123141264
www dot nfl dot com

check it out
>>
>>123141325
im serious, like i dont care if its walls, trigger, aimbot or nospread, anything to rek these filthy VS kikes
>>
>>123141485
www dot nfl dot com

check it out
>>
ded
>>
gam
>>
>start using gauss saw instead of godsaw
>kdr triples

wat
>>
>>123143956
>be bad
>use better gun
>get good

uh planetards?
>>
>214 posts
>only 33 unique posters

lol
>>
>>123144148
the end
>>
>>123144410
I've tried to resurrect this general with quality faction balance discussion but nothing works.
>>
http://www.kotaku.com.au/2015/11/why-australia-needs-a-queer-gaming-convention/#comments

I feel like this could be a great opportunity for Briggs to rally around such a great cause.
>>
ded
>>
>>123145381
we kno
>>
>>123131214
T-Ray pls go.
>>
So what games did everyone go to?

I figure fallout 4 is temporary. Csgo? Which ever the most current BF/CoD game is out?
>>
143/845 TR Carbine when. or just give the old lynx/jag.
>>
>>123147881
Does it matter?
>>
>>123148103
does it matter than i fucked your mom last night?
>>
>>123148269
Necrophilia is illegal.
>>
>>123148293
then why do you keep bumping this thread?
>>
>>123148391
why aren't you saging yourself?
>>
>>123148443
because im a bit of a bad ass
>>
File: 1363851725638.jpg (164KB, 800x792px) Image search: [Google]
1363851725638.jpg
164KB, 800x792px
>>123148528
damn son
>>
ded
>>
>>123144627
>faggots being faggots
just as expected
>>
considering buying the archer senpai
>>
>>123152064
It's fun
>>
Well it's been a hell of a ride, but the UVB 72 is coming crazy, and so we are all going to die.
>>
>>123153649
Now repeat that in a language I understand.
>>
>>123153687
Not that guy but UVB 72 is a russian numbers station

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UVB-76

Lots of rumors as to what happens if the numbers stop or what they even mean
>>
>>123153731
oh wait no what

did you mean UVB 76 what the fuck is 72
>>
>>123093971
no
>>
>>123153687
>>123153807
>>>/pol/56492442
>>
>>123153687
Do you understand anon, the cykas are going to end the world.
>>
>Post harasser driving soundtracks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xu9JdmpSMLI

Eurobeat makes anything possible in a buggy.
>>
>>123155449
Can you even drift a Harasser? Max Rival Lightning is easy to go sideways with and hold it there.
>>
>decide to reduce render setting to gain some performance
>set to 90%
>lose 5 fps

Good game DBG. Well played.
>>
>>123155587
Yes but it's very hard to drift without spinning the harrasser out.
>>
what do i do ps2g
>>
File: this kills the cpu.jpg (713KB, 2560x1440px)
this kills the cpu.jpg
713KB, 2560x1440px
>>123155609
What you should do is disable anti-aliasing and anisotropic filtering. Shit is expensive and makes the game look blurry

I went from 100% to 40% CPU usage while gaining FPS
>>
>>123116942
I'm currently busy working. I really hope old CLABbers will come back after the upcoming big changes.
>>
>>123157249
you can't disable fxaa or anisotropic filtering without hacking the client
>>
>>123121591
>memerald the shitter bot server loses to Miller playing NC
>within a week NC becomes OP and nr 1 enemy of the game
>thanks to emerald TR badmads aka Reddit /ps2g/ becomes full of NC OP whining

Americans are fucking hillarious lol.
>>
File: nvidia inspector.png (48KB, 841x453px)
nvidia inspector.png
48KB, 841x453px
>>123158342
You can, with Nvidia inspector and whatever the AMD equivalent is. I don't think that counts as hacking.
>>
>>123158914
Post comparison pictures.
>>
>>123121591
>Taking Emerald drama serious
>Implying it isn't just some le epic ruse like they did last time for the Briggs match

BAX will be playing along with every turboautist Emerald can convince to play.

>Emerald actually went crying to other servers airforce organizers to try and get them to play for them

Ooooooooooh boy am i laffin, you can't make this shit up

>Emerald actually cried to RadarX to remove boosts because they think Miller buy membership/boosts for matches

holy shit memerald, the only people who care that much are Goon/GOKU, you're actually shooting yourself in the foot.

The best thing about this final is win or lose for either server the drama will be immense.
>>
File: vanu infiltrator on esamir.jpg (219KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
vanu infiltrator on esamir.jpg
219KB, 1080x1080px
>>
File: esamirinf.jpg (166KB, 1080x1080px)
esamirinf.jpg
166KB, 1080x1080px
>>123160657
The resemblance is uncanny.
>>
File: Quake pro pistol.webm (3MB, 1080x608px) Image search: [Google]
Quake pro pistol.webm
3MB, 1080x608px
This TR heavy WOULD have killed me if only he would have decided NOT to mash Q.

He's not a low Battlerank, you'd think he would have learned to avoid shit like that.

Webm for that NC bolt shot skimming my ear at the end.
>>
>>123161412
>literally spending money on a dead game
>>
>>123161456
Did it for the camo. Have no regrets.
>>
>>123161519
It's not even purple, it's muted indigo.
>>
File: Homos.jpg (305KB, 1291x894px) Image search: [Google]
Homos.jpg
305KB, 1291x894px
>>123161548
Which one would you rather fight against anon?
Exhibit A or B?

I know which spandex faggot I would rather play as...
>>
File: 1352188315600.png (44KB, 500x502px) Image search: [Google]
1352188315600.png
44KB, 500x502px
>>123162031
Speaking from experience: A is more likely to get you teamkilled, as apparently wearing iridescent purple Viper camo and wearing glowing purple Auraxium armor is TOO PURPLE and by this point VS have been trained to shoot anything that isn't black or teal. Because they're all fucking retarded, why are you assholes shooting me are you fucking blind god DAMN IT.

>Which one would you rather fight against anon?

B is much easier to see due to teal not really blending in with anything; at any range but up close A will look like you don't even have camo equipped due to the screen smudge blurring together the default purple and the detail textures.
>>
>>123162147
Also that helmet is neat but it bothers me because it looks like it should slide shut but if it did it would either crush your head or the green line wouldn't be angled straight forward anymore.
>>
>>123162031
A gives you an advantage
B is distinct and makes you look cooler
>>
>>123162257
>B is distinct
>Shatter camo
>ever distinct
Fucking everyone wears that shit
>>
File: room_temp_IQ.webm (3MB, 1152x720px) Image search: [Google]
room_temp_IQ.webm
3MB, 1152x720px
>>
File: what is this shit.gif (2MB, 632x351px) Image search: [Google]
what is this shit.gif
2MB, 632x351px
>>123162453
>BR100
>>
>>123158914
Do I go to the Planetside 2 profile before changing anything or should I do it on global?
>>
>>123163052
Yes.
>>
>>123163052
OK I applied it and I'm gonna test it now. Hopefully that'll lower CPU usage and Biolabs won't be 20 FPS anymore.
>>
>>123162337
it's cybergrid you dipshit
>>
>>123164172
what's the differene
>>
>>123164294
one is cybergrid and one is shatter
>>
>>123164315
thank
>>
>>123161176
>not putting Saerro Listening Post in the background

YOU HAD ONE JOB ANON. ONE JOB.
>>
>>123164460
>implying I'm gonna go to that much effort
>>
>muzzleflash on battle rifles is half a foot above where the gun actually is

Why.
>>
>>123162453
>>123162548
That's some Miller G00N level shit
>>
>>123162031
B
>>
>>123164654
>CARV muzzleflash is all over your screen
>>
File: closecall.webm (3MB, 768x480px) Image search: [Google]
closecall.webm
3MB, 768x480px
>>
>>123164851
I'm starting to understand what Terrans bitch about.
>>
>>123162147
Wearing dark camo, skull mask and pink weapon as TR is also a friendly fire magnet.
>>
>>123164914
Alkali Storage is one of those few little bases that still has lit-up areas underneath spotlights, which is pretty neat. I don't think I've ever even fought here before.

If you stand at the right side of the base and watch the gap between the lights, when the moon comes up it does so right between both the pillars and the warpgate in the background. That's neat.
>>
File: TR_muzzle_flash.jpg (150KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
TR_muzzle_flash.jpg
150KB, 1920x1080px
>>123164851
>>123164914
>>
File: 1387068959142.jpg (78KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1387068959142.jpg
78KB, 640x400px
>VS getting bum fucked at a base with no forward spawn points.
>Decide to take the initiative and get my UNFil suit and Valk to hack a base close by and bring in a stealth Tsunderer behind the TR lines.
>Rando [DIG]let spawns in Valk.
>" fuck sake "
>Start getting shot by a Mossie.
>" I don't have time to explain why I don't have time to explain"
>Bail out over a base, Mossie rapes him but forgets about me.
>Hack V-term, pull Tsunderer and head on over to enemy base.
>What proceeds is a full on sperg rant on the drive there about how I should have told him what was going on.
>Tell him what I was doing to which he comes back with "You are in OUR Platoon and you will do EXACTLY would the PL (Fluttyman) says"
>Tell him to get fucked.
>Set up Tsunderer......he TK's it.

[DIG]. Not even once. It's got to the point now I join there squad to spawn hop across the map to which Fluttyman has caught on and he'll try to kick me as soon as possible. He aint faster then an SSD though.
>>
File: galsupport.webm (3MB, 926x442px) Image search: [Google]
galsupport.webm
3MB, 926x442px
It's neat when you get galaxies supporting like this.
>>
my game crashes whenever the first loading screen reaches 94%. Re-installing the game and google are of no help.

Any ideas?
>>
>>123165785
don't play
>>
>>123158914
thanks senpai
>>
>>123165981
Doesn't actually do anything, FXAA is forced in the game and the only method of stopping it gets you banned
>>
>>123166117
i disabled aa
i realized that changing the texture and anitrosopic filtering and yesterday gave me more fps
i'm on amd btw
>>
>>123166389
>i disabled aa
post screenshots
>>
>Don't shoot aircraft, it'll lower your SPK
>>
File: 2015-11-23_00001.jpg (254KB, 1440x900px)
2015-11-23_00001.jpg
254KB, 1440x900px
>>123166475
>>
File: edge.jpg (12KB, 282x480px) Image search: [Google]
edge.jpg
12KB, 282x480px
>>123166848
you didn't disable shit
>>
File: REMOVE_LOSTCOUNT.webm (3MB, 768x480px) Image search: [Google]
REMOVE_LOSTCOUNT.webm
3MB, 768x480px
>>123166706
>>
>>123092067
>memewatch is also clientside
ABORT
B
O
R
T
>>
File: CLIENTSIDE.png (473KB, 1252x403px)
CLIENTSIDE.png
473KB, 1252x403px
>>123167708
ayy forgot to add pic
>>
>>123167821
>implying a player with a shit internet won't always be at a disadvantage
>>
>>123167821
>>123167708
Gus, here. Clientside gives an advantage only if you throttle your internet (delay is triggered by the user;server thinks his ping isa still low while actually it's not) which is totally different from someone who has a shit internet (all actions are delayed;server acknowledges that 24/7)
tl;dr: Interrnet throttling =/= shit internet
>>
>>123168468
>throttling: you get bullshit kills
>shit internet: you get bullshit kills, but also get killed in bullshit ways
>>
>proxy radar works on cloaked infilshitters
I'm in love. They'll just be in the weirdest places sometimes. Ones you'd have no hope in finding without the radar.
>>
>>123108427
>arch-nemesis of lockdown he prowler
nigga you know how easy it is to swat down missiles when you're locked down? phoenixes are much more threatening to a lightning or vanguard who have to aim more carefully at the things. plus a non-braindead gunner in your gatekeeper pretty much guarantees that no rockets can reach you unless you're both in the middle of a really dank farm.
>>
h-hi guys, anything interesting happening?
>>
>>123170205
It was, but then you showed up.
>>
Post spaceships that capture your favourite faction's aesthetics.
>>
File: 1434017585026-0.jpg (607KB, 1581x1200px)
1434017585026-0.jpg
607KB, 1581x1200px
>>
File: New Scythe Shell When.jpg (195KB, 1400x1064px) Image search: [Google]
New Scythe Shell When.jpg
195KB, 1400x1064px
>>
>>123165472
Dig exist only to be farmed. Why would anyone voluntarily join their platoon?
>>
>>123167708
You do realize serverside hitreg isn't actually better right?
>>
>>123170345
that reminds me i have remastered Homeworld i never even launched in my steam libary
>>
>>123171620
Everything's shit. Only when fiber optics replace every internet cable in the planet will we be able to enjoy online games to their fullest.
>>
>>123171545
Free spawn point across the other side of the map, farming resupply ribbons/shield ribbons/revive ribbons the usual.
>>
>>123171779
It will still be shit because lol lightspeed. We will have to wait for quantum entanglement communication.
>>
>>123171925
>Implying you can use it to transfer data
>>
>>123172913
You could in Mass Effect
>>
>>123165472
>being in pub platoons
dora pls
>>
>>123133224
Just auraxed the Eidolon for the auraxium BR.

then I discovered that the Revenant is pretty much garbage

GARBAGE
A
R
B
A
G
E

Like some times the Eidolon is nice, until you realize you'd be just as fucking effective with a pulsar. Fuckin' hell just buff the Eidolon to infil BR tier.
>>
>15 deaths
>5 bolt shitters
>3 spamming prowlers
>two laggy lowbies with a TRAC 5
>>
File: boop.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
boop.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
wreckage OP
>>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oO0yM_bOWLM

Muh dick is hard, literally
>>
File: top gateau.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
top gateau.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
wew lad
10/10 coding
>>
>>123173910
Reported for hax
>>
>>123173910
Please tell me you abused it to get a thousand kills.
>>
>>123173684
This will never be in the game.
>>
>>123174219
p-pls no

>>123174305
no, just one because i instinctively shotted a shiTR bolter that was coming towards me
>>
>>123173525
nice
>being aircancer

swag pls
>>
>>123173684
>open video
>VIB shitter
>close video
>>
>Read earlier in the thread that TR pounders are apparently the best weapon in its class out of the three factions
Did Fractures get nerfed or something? I thought those were the best for AI AV and AA but they still got dumped on when it came to fighting other Maxes or even some butthurt LA with some C4 and a grudge. I haven't played in a long time though.
>>
>>123173910
You can clip through walls like that on any Biolab and Amp station.There is at least one specific place to do this.
>>
>>123174797
>being aircancer
but i do it for fun
do you really think i'd do stupid shit like 1v1ing bursters or flying straight into flak nests and then doing some sick evasive maneuvers if i wanted to pad my kaydee?
>>
>CLAB is now wallhacking
>>
>>123175063
>Did Fractures get nerfed or something?
Yes, a long time ago even.
>I thought those were the best for AI AV and AA
You wish.
>>
>>123175152
>accidentally falling into a wall and getting spooped is hacking
pls
>>
>>123175321
>getting spooped by falling into a wall
You must be 18 to browse this site. Reported for underage. Enjoy your b&.
>>
How can I get good?

I suck at everything.

Shit reflexes

Shit aim

Shit nerves

The best thing I can do is cloak to knife people at terminals.

Help me please.

Also no cheating, I have too much invested to get banned.
>>
>Play one faction
>Buy cosmetics
>Try out other faction
>No cosmetics whatsoever
>Feel like I have to play a faction I hate because I got cosmetics that I spent money on
>>
>>123175063
Fractures got nerfed to useless level.

Pounders aren't the best by any means, I dunno how you could've come to that conclusion, (not to say they're shit - they're good, but nothing special). They're mediocre at anti-vehicle, and worse than the chainguns for anti infantry. Their redeeming feature is ability to do well against other MAX's. In AV MAX weapons, ravens are king.
>>
File: thumbs up.png (94KB, 275x260px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up.png
94KB, 275x260px
>>123176728

You're doing everything right.
Keep knifing those vehicle shitters
>>
Stop playing for a few weeks because GW2 expansion and then Fallout 4, come back annnnd... TR is still reasonably polite on Emerald and VS are still whiny babies the second a fight doesn't go their way against NC.

I don't know why I expected any different.
>>
>On Koltyr

>Only 4 people in total, including me

>Alone in a TR base against two LA

>I am infilshitter with knife and stalker cloak

>I cloak and jump on a railing, capture a point

>LAs come and capture it

>This goes on for NINE times

>LAkeks mad as fuck, shooting everywhere

>10th time, I'm going for a kill

>Both LA's facing the same direction

>I knife one

>Mad as fuck flyshitter shoots me

>I escape

>He goes away

>I capture the point again

Top kek.

I made like 200 certs
>>
>>123092194
>no

yes
>>
>>123121591
That sub is the biggest circlejerk in the game. One group of shitters shitposting about other shitters. Not realizing they are all shit.
>>
>>123174691
>found glitch
>didn't exploit it as much as possible to get easy XP and annoy the fuck out of everyone
Wow, I bet you care about honorabru duels too.
>>
>>123176893
>not to say they're shit - they're good, but nothing special

they are acceptable ;)
>>
>>123176893
>In AV MAX weapons, ravens are king.

In 1v1 with tanks : Falcons > Comets > Pounders
In 1v1 with MAX'es : Pounders >> Comets > Falcons

In boring long range plinking from a hill/airpad:
Ravens > lancer maxes> fractures

It is objectively true, if you disagree you are a shitter. If you don't disagree you are probably still a shitter.
>>
>>123177439
>honorabru duel shitter.
>Always be the 4-6 person through the door.
>Good "duel" waiting from someone to be caught reloading.
>spam v-taunts
MLG
>>
>>123177776
>not being a honorabru 1v1 infantry samurai

fucking bads, get out
>>
File: dammit.jpg (384KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
dammit.jpg
384KB, 1680x1050px
>>123177439
getting inside walls can be pretty easy. Here I simply made the mistake of spawning on my sunderer, which put me inside the wall
>>
>>123133224
I have 5k kills with the AMR-666. Just slap laser/2x sights, HVA pray that someone does not shoot/lag faster than you and you pretty much have the best weapon in the game.
>muh deeps
If you are rambo'ing around, you are doing it wrong.
>>
Will the Tankbuster ever be nerfed?
>>
>>123178408
Probably not. I'd prefer it if they removed the nose cannon completely and buffed the passenger AV weapons.
>>
Is there a quick way to detonate C4 without having to manually switch to the detonator like in other games?
>>
>>123178610
shoot it
>>
How can one create an outfit?

Would you be part of mine?

I thought it'd be called [B00TY], aka the Booty Warriors.

For it you must be

>Vanu

>Black, male of female

>Stalker infilshitter

>Only use the knife

The outfit would operate stabbing people in the butt everywhere taking advantage of that glorious stalker invisibility
>>
>>123178780
Go to the outfit tab, and say create outfit. You don't need an initial roster of signatures, you can be alone in your outfit if you want to be.

Outfit tags are 4-characters maximum, and there's already a [BUTT], so you may be shit out of luck.

Also no, I would not join that outfit, it would get old fast.
>>
I think that just for one day nobody should play any faction but Terrans. Just everyone be Terrans, so then hopefully Sony or Daybreak or whatever fuck they're called understands how much of a fucking awful decision it was to add a faction that prides itself on being underpowered and then never buff them under any fucking circumstances. Fucking HORSESHIT.
I'm done with this, I'm fucking done with this game.
I'm tired, every night, EVERY FUCKING NIGHT, EVERY FUCKING DAY the same bullshit. I'm done.
It's ridiculous. And you know what? Terrans will always say "oh anon maybe we are just bad ;_;".
BULL FUCKING SHIT. When I play on my TR alt I do substantially worse, SUBSTANTIALLY! It does no comparison.
I think all heavy assaults should be given the same fucking guns, equalized - all stats everything.
Make them carbon fucking copies .
That way Terrans will never have to say "Vanu are just better players".
>>
>>123178780
>[B00TY]
[V6]
>>
File: j.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
j.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
and about a minute later this scrublord does literally ~80% damage to my croissant in one hit
>>
File: literally top kek.webm (3MB, 1031x580px) Image search: [Google]
literally top kek.webm
3MB, 1031x580px
>"oh he is le dishonorabu bail assault" because 3v1 sure is honorabu amirite
>"let's show him, kill him after he's bailed"
>these kekaroos crush into each other
>hurp de durp
>that cavalier scrublord even ragequit
v6
>>
>>123180636
heh, nice one Mossie UP ;_;
>>
>>123180636
why would you ever intentionally try to fight a scythe 1v1? why put yourself at a massive disadvantage like that?
>>
File: tfw literal potato aim.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tfw literal potato aim.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
so i've been flying a bit with muh honorabu nosugun + AB, and i really don't understand all the hate for skillcats.
>skillcats from the front: AB into them while shooting them, turn, sorta hover fight where you start with more EHP, and generally they're terrible with noseguns
>skillcats from behind: turn, then do the same as above. maybe tank one missile, but again, skillcat users generally can't shoot well
sure, if there's more that one skillcat attacking you you're fucked, but you'd probably be fucked too if it had been two noseguns.

might it be that they're all turboshitters and need something to blame instead of blaming their own lack of skill?
>>
>>123178581
>nerf dalton
>remove tonkbuster
>b-but we've buffed dalton back so it's not a nerf
>>
>>123181139
something something just better players
>>
>>123181710
>skillcat users generally can't shoot well
shit players are shit no matter what they use. it's the mediocre or actually good players that are a enormous pain when using tomcats
>>
File: DIG pls.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
DIG pls.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
we've got DIG, memerald doesn't stand a chance :^)
and it's funny because the average memerald pubbie is WAY worse than the average DIGlet
literally how is that possible
>>
>>123182413
You're letting your shield run out while no one is shoot at you.
Why do you think you have room to talk?
>>
File: why.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
why.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>123182773
because with resist on you can tank a bolter headshot. and bolters are literally everyewhere, at least on miller.
>>
File: FUG FOG.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
FUG FOG.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
These fucking cunts. Why won't they fuck off back to their third-world shithole of a country?
>>
>>123182773
Not him, but on Miller every cyka can instgib you in 0.01s with even a battle rifle. There are no warning shots, you just die in one packet.
>>
>>123183230
>LangerVS

more like LaggerVS
>>
>>123183230
just aim better :^)
>>
File: get fucked flutty.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
get fucked flutty.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT
>>
File: 1421686266473.png (120KB, 711x614px)
1421686266473.png
120KB, 711x614px
What is the best base in the game and why is it NC Arsenal?
>>
>>123183115
>why
They do it on purpose. Every time I start firing at a wall with the MCG, a retard will look at me and then slowly walk in front of me. I never let go of the trigger and they die. Maybe it's that childish urge to play with lit candles that makes them do that, I dunno, lol.
>>
File: ayy.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ayy.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
will he ever go and stay go?
>>
>>123184963
Nope.
>>
>>123184789
>magrider isn't halfway in the door
Unrealistic.
>>
>>123183115
It's a shame only friendlies ever get into optimum BRRRT range.
>>
>>123182370
>it's the mediocre or actually good players that are a enormous pain when using tomcats
but why would they do that, if you can aim noseguns are simply superior.
>>
>>123184313
Wait that's not an AE BRRRT.
Why don't you have big mags on?
>>
So what if
>Walls around the biolab like Andvari
>Dome is on the ground level
Good or shit?
>>
>>123185584
to make piltos assmad as fuck
>>
>>123185585
some anon said laser is good, so i was trying it
>not AE
i'm not gonna spend any more money on this shitheap of a game until they start fixing it.
>>
>>123184963
Is that this Turk max aimbotter?
>>
>>123186107
Aimbot, ESP and teleport hax, yes.
>>
>>123185854
But anon, the non-AE BRRRRRT can equip laser and big mags and BRRT.
>>
>>123186318
what an fucc, srsly?
guess i'll play some more TR tonight :^)
>>
>>123186426
you've been missing out anon.
>auraxed the mcg entirely during the bugged period
feels slightly less like a bad carv than normal
>>
>>123186426
Darklight too but it doesn't work with the laser on.
Brass unimpressed you vanu-grade cock socket.
>>
>Both NC and VS are content to ignore each other for the most part and push TR
Business as usual on Miller. Now, if they weren't made up of 50% Russians each, we'd probably be able to push them back despite their team-up. As it is, though, not a chance.
>>
>>123186574
It's almost not a comedy gun.
>>
>>123092067
>there is only one guy, unironically, posting webums and samefagging
>if it werent for him, /ps2g/ would be ded by now
>mfw a 12 year old is the only active anon this general has
welp, ded gaem
xXswaggatronXx pls go
>>
What's the trickrate of Planetside 2's servers?
>>
>>123186859
i occasionally samefag for comedy, maybe once a week or so
but i do funpost a lot
why do you want me to go anon
m-meanie 3^:
>>
>>123186729
>On Connery, TR outnumbers the fuck out of everyone
>Get our shit pushed everywhere because TR only groups for mass zergs and end up being outnumbered 2 to 1 in every little hotspot all over the map despite having a general number advantage
>Wouldn't matter anyway since every Vanu on Connery is always some laggy smg infil from some part of europe that could kill nine players without losing cloak
Why do europeans always go to US West servers in every online game ever?
>>
>>123187086
>trickrate

>>123186859
>guy, him
Fuck off, we this kind of mysoginist shitlordry isn't tolerated here.
Swags is a girl and she's cute. CUTE!

>>123186729
>literally all of your post
Boo fucking hoo, cry me a river.
>>
>>123187218
Because europeans hate europeans as much as the rest of the world, including the europeans.
>>
>>123187409
>Swags is a girl and she's cute. CUTE!
He's a faggot and he's gay. GAY!
>>
File: samefag.jpg (45KB, 384x366px)
samefag.jpg
45KB, 384x366px
>>123186859
>tfw it's real
fuck this shit, im out
>>
>>123186729
>Now, if they weren't made up of 50% Russians each,

Said the faction that has even more russians and Turks, egyptians and even a Paki outfit lol.
>>
>>123187842
fuck off you autistic BR faglord
>>
>>123187086
10 tailgrabs/s

>>123187810
It's quite possibly not shit.
>>
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I JU&ST SAW THAT VIDEO IN THE OP

WHAT DOES IT MEANNNNN

Are these bases you make? or are they simply new base parts that will be placed over existing ones?

I cant wait to see these be implemented never
>>
When can we NUKE BRAZIL already?
>>
>>123186318
AE can't anymore. but the normal one can
>>
>150+ NC attacks saurva
>100+ VS attacks mao
>~100 nc and vs suck each other off on broken arch road
red -> trigger.
>>
>>123188543
Are you high again anon?
>>
>>123187842
>post timer is two minutes, with instant posting and no delay
You dumb shit.
>>
File: bix nood muhfugaa.jpg (68KB, 1023x723px) Image search: [Google]
bix nood muhfugaa.jpg
68KB, 1023x723px
>>123186574
Sheeit man, das because the CARV is OP
>>
>>123190158
Fuck off vanu.
>>
Fuck this game.

I can't log in because the game crashes always at 94% of the first loading screen. I've been trying to fix this all day but without a solution. Fuck.
>>
>>123191279
don't play
>>
>>123191279
Simply cancel it at 90%
>>
File: FUCK.webm (2MB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK.webm
2MB, 450x300px
>>
>>123192823
lol, planetside
>>
>>123192823
>res and bitrate
y tho
>>
ALL THIS SHIT IS OUT OF BOUNDS

FUCKING

WHY
>>
File: memeclipse purple.webm (3MB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
memeclipse purple.webm
3MB, 600x450px
>>123193246
Because it kept cutting off early for some reason.
>>
>>123193259
>gif
y tho
>>
>>123193358
Because a PNG would be too big, but a jpeg would compress those nice red lines into a blurry mess even at max quality.
>>
File: 2015-11-16_00008.png (1MB, 1600x900px)
2015-11-16_00008.png
1MB, 1600x900px
>People play with Graphics Quality set to anything besides Low
>>
File: deflector shields.webm (2MB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
deflector shields.webm
2MB, 600x450px
>still not fixed
>>
>>123193648
>Wanna see a magic trick?
>>
>>123168468
>le connection quality:bad meme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5QyNA6H6rY
Get educated, nerds.
>>
>>123193347
rip

>>123193513
Nuts to you Cena, I know I'll never be MLG Ex-Day of Counter-Quake 2004 Pro so I might as well enjoy the sights along the way.
>>
>tfw you realize VS is best mostly because their standard camo is dark and hard to spot
>>
>>123195065
shadows off, graphics quality low and brightness 0.5 or above and it's daytime at all times. no excuse shitter
>>
what are the odds DBG would ban a frag abusing faggot? hardmode: he's NC.
>>
File: laffo.gif (2MB, 331x197px)
laffo.gif
2MB, 331x197px
>>123180636
>>
>>123195115
only a vanu tryhard would change their graphics setting to improve their K/D
>>
>>123195065
I sort of want to unlock black camo just to see how pathetic the 'difference' is when you put it on a VS; presumably it's something like the inverse of this.

>>123195124
Zilch.

>>123195115
It's not like it's hard to see at night on Ultra, either. It only really gets difficult if you start trying to mix shit around on the medium settings and end up with this horrible amalgamation of fog and bloom and puke.
>>
>>123195295
only a shitter wouldn't change their graphics setting to improve their K/D
>>
>>123195115
>brightness 0.5 or above
>>
>>123195879
>
>>
>>123195332
>presumably it's something like the inverse of this
You are absolutely 100% correct. Good luck telling them apart.
>>
>>123195743
no Anon that just means you're a tryhard stat padder. when you reach true enlightenment you will realize that K/D doesn't matter, it's havign fun that's important.
>>
>>123196131
lol
>>
File: the face of madness.jpg (9KB, 198x240px) Image search: [Google]
the face of madness.jpg
9KB, 198x240px
>>123196026
Hooray. That will definitely be worth grinding out another fucking NS15M, another Beamer and at least one knife.
>>
>>123196131
Planetside2 hasn't been fun in years
>>
>>123196304
agreed, that's why i'm shitposting instead of playing right now
>>
>maggie's new job is at fucking ncsoft

D E D
>>
File: 1440955456366.gif (116KB, 277x400px) Image search: [Google]
1440955456366.gif
116KB, 277x400px
>almost 2016
>still playing as vanu
>>
File: 1446365575846.jpg (32KB, 255x253px)
1446365575846.jpg
32KB, 255x253px
>>123197351
>the current year
>I'm still playing as Vanu
>>
>>123196928
They just can't quit the cosplaying.
>>
>>123092067
>not adding the MLG-tier config to the OP
shit op
http://pastebin.com/EUpC8vDr
>>
File: 1448266029882.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1448266029882.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>123197902
>render distance 1000
>particledistancescale 0.65
>MLG-tier
>>
>>123197902
>1366x768
time to upgrade the commodore, gramdma
>>
>>123197902
>using configs instead of 3rd party software
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJot4A9L5cY
>>
>>123197902
>MaximumFPS=61
>>
OH GOD THE MCG IS SO HORRIBLY UNDERPOWERED, PLS BUFF

about half my deaths were instagibs
>>
>>123197902
wrong config, dipshit
http://pastebin.com/7SKc1ZDN
>>
>>123199193
>render distance 500
>particledistancescale 0.65
>MLG-tier
>>
>>123199096
Well, that's what you get for playing like a faggot. Brass unimpressed.
>>
>>123199096
>78 kills in 56 minutes
are you playing by mail?
>>
>>123199628
from a PO Box
>>
>>123199096
>latency 67ms

Not Miller TR enough. You have to go more cyka.
>>
>>123198090
>>123198002
>>123198938
>>123199234

Daily reminder that it's the Brazilian mentally ill middle aged shitposter and you should not give him attention.
>>
>unironically playing as either light salt or hevy salt
why
>>
>>123199628
>not alt tabbing to shitpost
kek

>>123199921
i shall ask comrade davinci to teach me his ways
>>
>>123200097
>being a brazilian shitter

why
>>
>>123189086
I've got it right here in my inventory. it can't equip exmags and BRT. but my normal one can
>>
Ivan get over here and be dropping Halls for BRRRRT

Am just dropping ammo Boris, why so many boolet?

Only 15% in vanu, am needing more. Is good thing can into fast boolet and many boolet at same time

Boris I am have bad news. Brass says more boolet and fast boolet too expensive

Is bullshit!

Da, why not have big mags with Rhino? Less boolet
>>
File: 1444741448370.png (157KB, 516x440px) Image search: [Google]
1444741448370.png
157KB, 516x440px
Reload speed or mag size on my Mustang and AH?
>>
>>123200513
>Using an ESF
Reload on Mustang Ammo on AH
>>
File: max.webm (3MB, 1173x660px) Image search: [Google]
max.webm
3MB, 1173x660px
>>123200513
DPS is very similar on the mustang, choose which one suits you best. mag size on AH (and pretty much any AI weapon on any vehicle)
>>
>>123200604
>MCG kills maxes faster than Jackhammer
>it's still underpowered
>>
>>123200604
except the canister, reload is OP since the reload mechanic change
>>
>>123187842
>>123186859
>see this post
>"okay ill take a break"
>come backa few hours later
>he is still at it
>it's also legit
wow what a fucking nerd
im also out lol we trobes now ded gaem etcetc
>>
>>123200798
Nah, ext mags go on Canister. That reload mechanic is a useless gimmick that gives you nothing except for broken "R" key you have to mash like a retard to reload. It's always better to have more shots.
>>
>>123201048
except for the fact that with reload5 you can just continue pressing mouse1 and shoot with a bottomless magazine. -0.125s per shell is fucking huge
>>
File: goddamn bolter stope my kill.webm (3MB, 1173x660px) Image search: [Google]
goddamn bolter stope my kill.webm
3MB, 1173x660px
>>123200798
i have about 20 kills in a canister so i wouldn't know, but i guess you might be right.

>>123200965
k bye
btw, >>123187842 is bullshit, you have to wait 90 seconds (assuming no picture) between posts, not two minutes.
and neither of those two posts was me anyway
>>
>>123200965
>he is still at it

It's hard to be a poor brazilian retard, so he has to make himself feel better somehow.
>>
>>123201098
>except for the fact that with reload5 you can just continue pressing mouse1 and shoot with a bottomless magazine

Confirmed for false flagging TR/VS.
>>
>>123201321
lol
>>
>>123201352
post your Canister stats from your NC main
>>
>http://webmshare.com/V6jXv
>kill laggy HA
>get killed by laggy skillsuit
yay miller

>>123201183
>poor brazilian retard
oh come on, get your shitposters right at least
>>
>>123201321
>continue pressing mouse1 and shoot with a bottomless magazine

You do realize that it won't reload automatically right? shiTR :^)
>>
File: 1404504828972.jpg (104KB, 740x880px) Image search: [Google]
1404504828972.jpg
104KB, 740x880px
Whoa! Reaver-chan is fast!
>>
>>123201595

Meant for guy thinking auto reload is actually auto reload lol >>123201098
>>
>>123201595
that's a false flag, the only NC chariot thing I as a TR feel whining at is a kekguard's shield.
honestly, move 5-10% DR from rear to front, and you won't hear a thing from me.
>>
>>123201164
>btw, >>123187842 is bullshit, you have to wait 90 seconds (assuming no picture) between posts, not two minutes.
>and neither of those two posts was me anyway

Why are you even arguing with Gusbado the autistic BR?
>>
>>123201993
>move 5-10% DR from rear to front, and you won't hear a thing from me.

wat?
>>
pls gib ping/packet loss autokick
pls
>>
>>123202608
>Terion

it's one of the most laggy ones, even for F0G
>>
>>123202221
the shield buffs the rear armor too high up... if you've let someone behind yourself it's your fault, be a good goy and die, don't try to rat out with a shield. all I suggest is some damage reduction is moved from back to front, making your offensive gameplay more rewarding.
>>
>>123202608

Reminder that if the developers had any sense at all they would have relegated C4 and Anti-Tank Launchers to a Specialist class.
>>
>>123202927
Shield doesn't work like that. It's just 2000 HP buff, resistances stay the same.
>>
>memedrasou's stream right now
who is this 12 years old kid in his TS lol
sounded a lot like giggily desu
>>
>>123203197
don't see an issue, they could add extra +5% to the front and subtract 5% from the back for a shield duration.
>>
>>123203224
Sounds like that shitter ReignDeface.

Or do you mean the brit child? That one's NBCTrooper.
>>
>https://www.planetside2.com/players/#!/8271394848536541761/stats
what the fuck is this
>>
>>123203725
>the brit child
yeah that

>lag isn't an advantage guise i swear
>>
>>123203771
deleted and restored character
>>
>>123203771
Either SOE Quality or a reset.
>>
>>123203771
Looks like a character boosted to BR100, probably by DBG, while they were still online.
>>
>>123203491
That's almost no change. Vanguard has the same rear armor as other tanks, so you can literally break the shield instantly with 1 main gun hit + 1 halberd combo to the ass.

Shield is just a flat 2000 HP buff for 6 seconds, resistances stay the same. It won't save you from MBT that sneaked on your ass, unless said MBT is a turboshitter.
>>
File: feels good.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
feels good.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>tfw actually won an honorabru 1vs1 for the first time ever, even though he got the drop on me
>>
>>123204692
How did you make a 32s long webm at this resolution without it looking like crap?
>>
>>123204692
wow, you beat someone worse than you, big fucking whoop
>>
>>123204261
that doesn't seem a lot, but that's still an issue. shield gives you an unique ability to scream "RAAAAAAPE" at the top of your lungs to a prox chat, do a 360 and start searching a cover with a moderate chance of success. I know my shit, I can flank and mow down halfa crabzerg from my prowler, but as soon as I try that with NC zergs I get that one rat jewing his way out of death with a shield and starting to shoot in my general direction to attract others.
>>
>>123205185
Shield will not save you if a competent AP prowler sneaks up on your butt. It's already over.
>>
>>123205593
there are different situations, anon.
note the "zerg" part especially.
>>
>>123204980
I record @ 30 fps. I also checked "Enable high quality mode" and "Enable 2-pass recording"(I'm using WebM for Retards).
>>
Unless you are an ex World of Tanks professional you won't win against a whole zerg anyway.
>>
File: bad day 4 banu.gif (477KB, 480x270px)
bad day 4 banu.gif
477KB, 480x270px
>>123204692

>mfw ESFniggers would be worthless without 3rd person
>>
>>123204261
>just a flat 2000 HP buff
>>
>>123204261
wait a second, 2000 after mitigation are in no way
>1 main gun hit + 1 halberd combo to the ass.
>>
>>123182413
Now imagine ELME, DIG and HJF in one giant massive outfit.
>>
>>123206719
>just a flat 2000 HP buff

MBT has 4000 HP. Shield is just flat 2000 for 6 (used to be 3000 for 8) seconds over it, with normally applied resistances (front, side, rear, top).

>>123207049

MBT has 30% rear armor, AP weapons actually lower it by a little so probably around 25%.
Dual 120AP+halberd to ass will not only break the shield but also leave the tank at ~3500/4000 hp. Combo from FPC+halberd will just break it.
>>
File: 1420028426977.jpg (3MB, 2297x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1420028426977.jpg
3MB, 2297x2000px
What LMG should I now use as NC? As TR or VS, the choice is very easy.
>>
>>123208704
Anchor or NS15
>>
>>123208704
I use Anchor(with laser sight instead of forward grip) for close and medium range and Gauss SAW for long range.
>>
>>123200406
>he fell for the hue meme
>>
>>123208396
>just flat 2000
>>
File: .jpg (17KB, 558x145px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
17KB, 558x145px
>>123200965
>>123186859
>try to play PS2
>get this error message
>see these posts
>mfw
welp, time to play overwatch
>>
>shooting at an enemies legs deals less damage than normal
The fuck is this true? I thought everything below the head took the same amount of damage
>>
>>123213586
90% brah. 1 extra boolet.
>>
>>123213586
This is one more reason why soft point ammo is useless on 143 damage weapons.
>>
>that one moment when VS stops mindlessly zerging into your bullets and forms a lancer squad to rape your armor

absolutely terrifying
>>
>>123214436
Fucks the MCG pretty hard too, between that and the no-2x-headshot thing.
>>
File: 2015-11-23_00018.jpg (329KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-23_00018.jpg
329KB, 1440x900px
>me on river
>se a vanu scythe
>go on his direction
>crash this plane with no survivors
>he message me this
kek vanu faggots
>>
>>123216630
The gall of that lolpodding faggot.
>>
>>123208396
>MBT has 30% rear armor, AP weapons actually lower it by a little so probably around 25%. Dual 120AP+halberd to ass will not only break the shield but also leave the tank at ~3500/4000 hp. Combo from FPC+halberd will just break it.
Halberd gets changed to lock-on weapon.
Will more players finally equip more smoke?
>>
>>123216630
Oh man that guy

I've had many a back and forth with that dude until he told me he blocked me

He's a big whiner
>>
File: mlg calculator.png (12KB, 641x223px) Image search: [Google]
mlg calculator.png
12KB, 641x223px
I took autism to a totally new level and developed a formula to evaluate player skill. The scale is from 0 to 10, with 0-4 being a shitter, 4-6 an average player, 7+ an MLG pro and 10 a hacker.
>>
File: 1424090406270.gif (11KB, 189x189px) Image search: [Google]
1424090406270.gif
11KB, 189x189px
>>123218773
>MUH STATS
>>
>>123218773
>shit PC with shit framerates and internet
>engineer main
>1.5 KDR, 180 SPM
>score is 3,3
makes sense
>>
>>123219226
fuck off gustavo
>>
>>123219389
>gustavo
who
>>
>>123217050
No you retarded cumdumpster. Make another weapon. A video-guided missile for the secondary gunner.
>>
>>123171702
It's not worth playing, really.

Basically what they did was import the Homeworld 1 models into Homeworld 2's engine.

So everything good about Homeworld 1's gameplay was instantly lost.
>>
>>123171925
>>123171779
Light through cables actually has a significant amount of latency.

The fastest, lowest latency communications are done by using laser light between low earth orbit satellites. We're talking 60-80ms latency between Australia and Europe.
>>
File: 4897.png (907KB, 874x770px) Image search: [Google]
4897.png
907KB, 874x770px
>>123164914
You call that a muzzle flash?
>>
>>123222428
you forgot that vanu plays on easy mode?
>>
>>123221354
That's got nothing to do with light and everything to do with exchanges.
>>
>>123208704
I use gauss saw for everything

It makes VS tryhards mad when you kill them with it repeatedly.
>>
>>123222748
It's not just the 'exchanges' slowing it down. The cable itself limits the speed of light. Vacuum doesn't.

Light usually travels ~70% of c through undersea cables.
Light traveling through vacuum goes at c.

And communication via LEO satellites also allows you to ignore pretty much all geographical boundaries, whereas undersea cables don't take straight lines to every destination.
>>
Why is there no competitive infantry tournaments or events for this game? The gunplay is pretty fun.
>>
>>123225898
There are, check out serversmash
>>
>>123226408
server smash has nothing to do with gunplay
>>
File: video (07)_1.webm (2MB, 908x512px) Image search: [Google]
video (07)_1.webm
2MB, 908x512px
>>123092067
>Yeah of Allah 2015
>STILL not praising Allah as your only God and savior
>STILL being a subhuman kafir spic
>>
>>123227250
>MURIKKUH
suiting
>>
>>123227250
>2015
The year is 1437, infidel.
>>
any good memeing going on tonight, need to know if i should log on
>>
>>123228992
You should know that I'm a pretty popular meme myself
>>
>>123228992
No one's streaming except for mald and rashuN. AC's playing minecraft. Bax pulled out. jokes a joke.

There's no fights right now. Just logged from all 3 factions.

Hopefully it's just a monday night and not the downfall of civilization as we know it.
>>
>population on all servers is lower than ever
>yet so is server performance/ping

How are SOE so fucking bad at everything|
>>
File: garage.jpg (1MB, 4248x1000px) Image search: [Google]
garage.jpg
1MB, 4248x1000px
>>123232009
I was getting plenty of fights on Emerald Amerish. And AC was busy being the cancer squad on Hossin.

On an unrelated note, Daybreak claims that when the construction system comes out, a ton of pointless bases will be removed and replaced with these sorta garages so that people have room for deployables and player built bases.
What bases do you want to see go kaput?
The only one that really stands out off the top of my head is Abandoned NS Offices. It's so fucking awful that Indar would literally be a better continent if it was removed right now.
>>
>>123232214
I don't know. Maybe all their employees are raging stoners/alcoholics. Nothing gets done because everyone is high 24/7, and if it does, you have seen what the quality is like.

>test message
>test message
>test message
>test message
>test message
>>
>>123233781
Hopefully broken arch road gets removed or changed, #2 of shittiest bases of all time right behind abandoned ns offices
>>
>>123234549
iirc that was one the confirmed bases that was getting the cut
>>
ded
>>
deder than my testicles ability to produce healthy sperm
>>
>>123234549
That ridgeline is the #1 problem. Suck a fucking pain when there's the inevitable phoenix/raven nest that forms there. Only real route to get to them puts you right in their killzone.
>>
pls don't die again
>>
>>123243428
I'll get the defib.
>>
>>123245071
That only fixes atrial fibrillation

If their heart isn't going, there's not a whole lot you can do about it.
>>
>tfw with bases that can be damaged DB might see a reason to make liberators bombers again
>>
>>123245673
Damnit man! Can't you see I'm trying to save a thread!
>>
ded
>>
>>123234358
>Maybe all their employees are raging stoners/alcoholics.
Nah, Higby is gone, Bagel-chan got fired, and T-Ray left.
>>
>>123218773
so what's the fucking formula?
>>
>single good evenly matched 50/50 24-48 per team fight on the entire server
>people decide to kill the only sundies
>people disperse back to ghostcapping
fuck this shitty game
>>
>>123255605
protip: destroying a sundy doesn't end the fight, it only moves it

quit being such a fucking useless whiner, jesus christ
>>
>>123255995
No. It does kill the fight. When there's about 50 people on each faction, and there are two continents, it kills it.
>>
>>123256085
No it doesn't.

The people are still there, they go and grab transports and move to the next base.

The game has NEVER died because someone 'ended a fight'. At worst it takes a few minutes for another fight to get to the same level of intensity.

desu I'm sick of whiners like you crying because you didn't get your nappy
WAAAAH WAAAAAH MY FIGHT ENDED THEY BLEW UP OUR SUNDY WAAAAH

Just shut the fuck up, seriously. Do what everyone else does, suck it the fuck up and move on. Maybe try protecting your sundy better instead of being a fucking shitter while you're at it.
>>
I stop doing cosmetics for a while and nothing gets added to tthe game. surely there must be other people then me doing ps2 cosmetics. bah
>>
>>123256513
The thing is though - people don't grab transports and go to the next base. They fuck off to all the 1-12 caps and fuck-around.

The game is pretty fucking dead right now. Instead of fighting, each faction has a zerg going and ghostcapping.

Also
>implying it was my teams sundies that got blown up
>>
>>123256796
go away fagen it's like 1800 o clock in bongland
>>
>>123256796
Don't flatter yourself.

This has nothing to do with you and everything to do with the fact that DBG's criminally understaffed and can't be assed to push anything submitted in the past several months live.

No one's making anything until DBG fixes their busted item approval system and can get things in-game without a 6-month to 1-year downtime.
>>
>>123210116
>Prowler has flat 50% more dps without using its special ability
>Vanguard can have 50% more hp
>for 6s
>every 45s
>if it equips it's special ability
>>
>>123259405
>magrider can move at 100 k/h for one second every 20 seconds at max rank unless angled above 3 degrees from horizontal
>>
>>123259562
What happens if it's angled?
>>
>>123259762
It becomes a Scythe.
>>
>barely 1 post/hour
might as well blogpost/attention whore, then
>>123227250
with sound https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_U3mkyXdXY I unironically came irl when this happened, desu. It's one of those 1 out of 1000 chances to happen, so ayy
>>
>>123260474
gus you're my favorite subhuman
>>
>>123260474
We'll make a spandex butt pirate of you yet Engineer 1st Class of the Republic
>>
File: sdhfadzg.png (38KB, 536x465px) Image search: [Google]
sdhfadzg.png
38KB, 536x465px
r8 my autism
srsly though, pls give feedback, do you think i could improve this somehow?
hard mode: post your hacker score
>>
>>123261237
Aw fuck, are you gonna make me dig out my calculator for this shit?

What do the letters mean.
>>
>>123261301
accuracy, headshot ratio, kill/death ratio, kills per hour, infantry v. infantry (acc * hsr)
>>
>>123261383
No, the example players on the left, I know what the DasAutism style abbreviations are.
>>
>>123261426
oh
i picked real players as examples
but i didn't write out their full names because i'm lazy, and obviously i'd remember who is who
and now i forgot who is who

the only one i'm sure about is otakuwizard (W bet)
>>
>>123261561
Goddamn you are the worst at labeling charts
>>
>tfw will always have poor AutiStats because CQC bolt rifles are Unsactioned Weapons™

Oh well.
>>
>>123262005
sorry you're trying to use a crossbow while the rest of us fight like honorable swordsmen
>>
>>123262086
I think using crossbows should be grounds for being excommunicated from the game. damn crossboltshitters
>>
>>123262086
The crossbow goes in the SECONDARY slot, dummy!
>>
>>123262165
>missing the point
>>
>>123262318
Your analogy was dumb.
>>
>>123262396
it wasn't even me
>>
>>123262471
are you no fortune son
>>
>>123261237
>tfw the meta of the game has shifted from early release - throw yourself at the meat grinder and have fun to - pad that KDR soldier! Boltshit from the spawn room soldier!

My stats were 2.5KDR before the medic revive updat and now a steady 3.8KDR after. I'm not good, but fuck that because LASHER X2 PARTY!

I'm more interested in harvesting salt or collecting bounties. Best I've had is 3x consecutive bounties.
>>
>>123262620
>LASHER X2 PARTY

I got a dozen kills in about two minutes with the Lasher the other day and it made me really sad because in years of owning it that's the most use I've ever gotten out of it.
>>
>>123262620
the point of those calculations isn't determining player worth, it's being able to confidently tell whether someone's a hacker.
at least i think so
>>
>>123262691
My best is about 25-30 kills in less then a minute. [GOON] charged a doorway while I was behind one of those waist high computer desk/terminals. Was a bloodbath. I miss [GOON]. Closest thing Miller had to [DIG] for me to farm.

>>123262839
>Hacking in a dead F2P game
Some people really do need attention. Like Lizard Squad taking down servers. They can troll Smedley all they want but leave me alone when I want to shoot planetmans.
>>
>>123262839
you don't need calculations to determine if someone is a hacker, if you're a 4k+ hour player and you die to a hacker, you just know, bro
>>
>>123263062
i know, knowing someone is hacking generally is easy, but i meant those that don't go all out on it, those that might just be a very good player.

t. 7.5k hours only counting my three main characters
>>
>>123263295
>7500h

Jesus christ. It's almost a year. For the last 3 years you were spending 1/3 of your time playing Planetside.
>>
>>123264747
yeah, about 7 hours a day seems realistic
>tfw autism
>>
>player built bases
Nothing could possibly go wrong
>>
>>123265595
>build a wall right in front of the friendly vehicle terminal one base from the frontline

"Oops."
>>
>>123265628
good thing most vehicles have guns that can destroy these walls then
>>
>>123265628
Supposedly these constructables are going to take a while to build (think RTS buildings)
>>
Is there a recommended scope distance for elite long range sniping? (I'm not a bolt-shitter, I swear - using the archer). I dunno which ones are over-compensating considering infantry render distance. I only bothered buying the 4x so far, for close use.
>>
>>123265945
>(I'm not a bolt-shitter, I swear - using the archer)
>considering infantry render distance

sure you're not
>>
>>123265945
>I'm not a bolt-shitter, I swear - using the archer
4x is all you should be using.
>>
>>123266043
I just want a way to get the long range AV MAX's to fuck off alright. Plinking away at bursters sounds fun too. Pretty sure MAX's use infantry render distance in regards to being drawn, anyway.
>>
>>123266282
well I don't know how it is right now, but MAXes certainly used to have their own render distance which was farther out than infantry.
I just use the 7x on my archer which works good enough for me
>>
File: 1345569202152.jpg (430KB, 966x918px) Image search: [Google]
1345569202152.jpg
430KB, 966x918px
Look what I found in my pictures folder.
This was back on Waterson.
>>
>>123267028
>all those old bases that are gone now
>Alloys, Polymers, Catalysts and Auraxium
>original Crown
>even the warpgates and facilities had different icons on the map
>>
File: NostalgiaGoggles[1].png (141KB, 459x453px) Image search: [Google]
NostalgiaGoggles[1].png
141KB, 459x453px
>>123267028
>>123267417
game was even shittier then than it is now
>>
>>123267497
yeah but at least i could find people to shoot when i woke up at 3 AM and decided to play plantmans
>>
>>123267592
you still can, i work third shift and subsist entirely off of BR1-10s when i play between midnight and 6am while killing over 100 men per hour
>>
I swear to god, there is no point in playing VS if you want to fly. EVERY other aircraft either outmaneuvers, is faster or is stronger than this piece of shit. Not to mention you're a fucking disk if you're getting shot from below or above.
>>
>>123269306
>sent from my piece of paper
>>
>>123269449
Damn, and here I was still trying to find batteries for my calculator.
>>
>>123265064
Jesus find yourself a job/girlfriend
>>
>>123269594
>wanting a girlfriend
literally why
>>
>miller, 5 minutes ago
>be flying around CLAB's home base, living free, etc.
>get niggered by four stealth mossies
shiTRs pls
>>
>>123270346
so she can instant action a rank, greasy shart onto your eager, willing face
>>
>>123269594
no, i am literally autistic. playing vidya (mostly PS2), reading books and shitposting is pretty much all i do.
>>
>>123096354
>GrandpaWalksintoTheBrothelSeesBartAndWalksOut.gif
>>
>>123270757
>stealing DBG's job
>>
>Manage to go 1 for 1 with DA members in Biolab fight using GD-7F
>Brazilian with 1000 ping and an SMG dominates me.

Goddamn fucking fuck stupid fucking potato internet third world fucks. I know this shit is old news for euro-bros and their Russian friends, but FUCK is it annoying.
>>
>>123271884
>Goddamn fucking fuck stupid fucking potato internet third world fucks
>Goddamn fucking fuck stupid fucking incompetent developers
FTFY
>>
>>123271128
that isn't daybreak's job, that job is reserved for your gf/waifu
>>
>>123272171

Fair enough.
>>
How the heck do you dodge bullets with a mosquito so well?

I try to be non-predictable but I keep getting the "pros" landing hits on me?
>>
>>123272848
I fly a mosquito sometimes and can't avoid shit

Just pull a skyguard in an armor column and have more fun that way
>>
Which type of TR MAX makes you curse your Vanu/NC heritage the most and why?
>>
>>123273502
Pounders.
Whether Pounders are inherently OP is debatable, but when used by a russian that appears to shoot all four in the same packet, they are much more damaging than chainguns.
>>
>>123273502
The ones with chainguns that run into rooms and singlehandedly clear them out because of the high sustained damage over time.

I wish NC maxes could do that.
>>
I WANT THE BUNKERS TO ARRIVE

I WANT TO BUILD BUNKERS

I WANT TO BUILD
>>
>>123274178
lol
>>
>>123274413
i honestly don't get all the hype. it's gonna be shit and have very little effect. if you wanna build why not play a game where building is relevant?
>>
>>123274413
BUILDING
CONSTRUCTION COMPLETE
NEW CONSTRUCTION OPTIONS
LOW POWER
>>
>>123274413
I want to surround the crown with turrets and walls and defend it forever
>>
>>123274536
BUNKERS
MORE WALLS
TURRETS

>>123274594
YOU
MEDAL
NOW

>>123274628
MORE WALLS
MORE BUNKERS
MORE TURRETS
>>
>>123260474
jihad ANTs when
>>
>>123275269
When they're added in
Supposedly how big the explosion is depends on how many resources the ANT is carrying
>>
NC MAXes are far easier to identify at a snap-glance over VS ones, due to shaping & colouration, and are much easier to headshot resultantly. Research continues.
>>
When ants come out I'm going to get my skyguard and help defend my pub buddies who will be building bases
>>
>>123274628
>I want to surround the crown with turrets and walls and defend it forever

>eternal Tower fight

i already like you anon.
>>
File: Go play this.jpg (1KB, 64x64px) Image search: [Google]
Go play this.jpg
1KB, 64x64px
>>123275939
When the Ant comes out I'm going to make a new outfit called builder unit union and just play RTS builder unit voices over the mic all day
prostagma?
>>
Was there even a MMO that got out of "ded gaem" state?
>>
>>123276196
FF XIV?
At the very least ANTs should make PS2 a slightly less ded gaem
>>
>>123276248
No they won't.
>>
>>123276248
what is an ANT?
t. BR 5
>>
>>123276828
Why not?
>>123276918
ANTs are basically going to be a builder unit from an RTS.
They're going to be able to collect resources and make buildings like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_bolXNPH3I
>>
What weapon do I get on TR Harassers? It seems like the basilisk is absolute garbage.
>>
>>123277634
vulcan for AV, marauder for AI
>>
>>123277634
Get the empire specific guns.
Want to fight vehicles? Get the vulcan. Want to farm infantry? Get the marauder.
>>
>>123277634
literally any

Marauder for farming, vulcan for ebin raids, gatekeeper if you think sitting on a hill 500m away from the fight is somehow fun. Gatekeeper is getting nerfed soon too.

Basically, if you want to have fun, vulcan or marauder. Walker can be pretty fun too, if the right situation presents, & you've a decent gunner. When the skys are think, you can farm/chase down airshitters with it.
>>
>>123277634
Out of the vulcan/marauder, marauder is probably the easiest to run solo by the way. I feel need to add this, because you'll often likely be running solo, pubby gunners are extremely hit/miss. Some will feel like kindred spirits in their ability to find crops, some are brainless cretins. You've just got to get it into those bases that aren't meant to have vehicles in them. Bullshit boost jumps are your friend.

If you find a solid place to park, you can farm the shit out of any attackers. Sometimes they'll try smoke you though to stop the farm, so having thermals is a must. The smoke only makes farming easier if you've thermals.
>>
>>123275269
>ANT
>A smaller version of the sunderer
>(Possibly) slower than the flash
>no turbo
I'm not REALLY expecting ANT's tbhonesto familia
>b-but you don't need C4's to make it explode!
...maybe for a plan B.
>>
>>123279274
Come to think of it.
>Searching for resources to harvest
>Clueless pubs/outfits harvesting everything they see
>Literally impossible to harvest something for a jihad run
>"j-just go to another hex!"
>get ganked by enemy zerg/aircrafts/etc
>"join a outfit, lol"
nah
I'll still try, anyways
>>
>>123218773
2.5 * log10 (acc * hsr * kdr * kph * bullets_to_kill / lpk / 500)

But I like what >>123261237 has done so far
>>
>>123280258
Reply was meant for >>123254190
>>
Is there any promotion code or deal or anything that lets me bypass or at least slightly reduce the impact of the developers jewish agenda?
>>
>>123218773
What is your girlfriend score?
>>
>>123280614
No.

What's making you yell about jewish agendas?
>>
>>123280614
Use this code :

AIM BETTER
>>
>>123280614
GETAJOB still works, lol
>>
>>123280614
The anniversary deal would've been your best bet. Like, it cost the equivalent of 2 hours at work for me personally, and has saved me far more than that in terms of cutting short grinding to unlock stuff.

The camos were nice too. The TR and NC ones at least. The weapons were nice also, considering I had no pistol, or heavy weapons beforehand. Maybe I'm just trying to rationalise being a good goy.

Bar forking out cash for a membership, as that's your only real other choice - just make sure to redeployside often. Stick to the 50/50 fights. Don't get farmed. Redeploy elsewhere if you are. Play medic with regen shield, but don't be kek medic. If you're not doing this, at least be in a squad. The +5% exps from all the good goys can add up to 25% or more sometimes.
>>
>>123224705
>'exchanges'
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_exchange_point
The more you know.

And the medium has a tiny, tiny, infinitesimally negligible effect when compared to the difference between point-to-point & normal traffic.
>>
>>123282910
Is this why russians have such high packet loss and lag spikes? Is it because their local IEP's are shit?
>>
>>123283762
Likely shoddy installation work. It's extremely unlikely to be the cable, bog standard G652.&c is robust as fuck unless you drag a backhoe through it or shoot it with a shotgun (I'm looking at you, murka) in which case you have no internets at all.
>>
>>123282910
This article would be more interesting if all of the places it's showing weren't from some of the laggiest shitholes in the world with the worst internet ever made.
>>
>>123285294
>laggiest shitholes in the world
>London
>Frankfurt
>>
Wait, wait, wait. Did they remove the Crown?
>>
>>123280614
MLGREPORT will get you a dank decal and maybe a boost
>>
File: 1447356440155.jpg (151KB, 622x800px) Image search: [Google]
1447356440155.jpg
151KB, 622x800px
>>123276129
My horse is faster!
>>
>>123286130
They seem pretty 3rd world compared to America.

London doesn't even hold a candle to new york
>>
>>123285294
>some of the laggiest shitholes in the world
That's kind of the point here anon. Your internet may well end up going through some laggy shithole.
>>
Who else here plans to go ANT hunting in harassers once the update hits?

t. definitely not cancer
>>
>>123287956
Anon the US has an extremely shit infrastructure, even when Billy Bob isn't blasting them dang gubmint wires all over his god dang property.
>>
>>123288113
The dozer attachment for the ANT looks pretty OP against harassers.
>>
>>123287662
Patchwork sheet metal camo for my harasser when?
>>
>>123287662
CHINA WILL GROW LARGAH
>>123288541
Dozer attachment?
>>
>>123278076
>gatekeeper nerf
Why?

Just buff the mjolnir
>>
>>123289357
Man, you TR shitters are so pathetic
>>
>>123289357
>why
Because TR aren't allowed to have effective long range AV.

I'm pretty sure it's just because it gets used so much. Statistically, I recall it was pretty similar to its counterparts across most metrics - apart from usage. It gets used like twice as much as the others, because it's the only thing TR has.

Because it gets used so heavily, it gets noticed, and subsequently bitched about. I mean, if every vanu heavy had a hitscan launcher - they'd get nerfed too - but they don't all use that, only a small number do, so it slides. Gatekeeper isn't like that. Everyone has one on their vehicle, so the annoyance of it is all too obvious.

It probably does need a nerf at extreme range, but I just hope they don't fuck it up to badly.
>>
>>123288113
>Who else here plans to go ANT hunting in harassers once the update hits?
>>123275939
>When ants come out I'm going to get my skyguard and help defend my pub buddies who will be building bases

Who else here plans to defend Towers and Biolabs once the update hits?
>>
>>123292118
Lalunia pls
>>
>>123291701
>I'm pretty sure it's just because it gets used so much. Statistically, I recall it was pretty similar to its counterparts across most metrics - apart from usage. It gets used like twice as much as the others, because it's the only thing TR has.

Nigga it has 30% better dps than halberd/enforcer, nearly double the velocity (!), no recoil, no cof, and no bloom. Are you fucking delusional?
>>
>>123292320
It required sustained fire though. There's nothing stopping a halberd equipped vehicle ducking in and out of cover to fire, thus capitalizing on high per shot damage, while fucking over the required sustained damage of the gatekeeper.
>>
>>123292574
You can't say the same about Saron/Enforcer.
>>
>>123292742
everyone can use the halberd though
>>
>>123291701
>>123292574
I don't think it's strictly overpowered, but you really need to go play NC/VS to get an understanding of how frustrating gatekeeper harassers are.

With just a couple of them you can completely shut down entire armor columns, let alone take out all sunderers with impunity.

The long range, high speed, and low profile combine to make these harassers almost impossible to actually kill. Even with an MBT, you'll land 1-2 hits and they'll bugger off, rep, and come back. With 3-4 of them in an area, they just drive around 300-500m away shooting everything with accurate sustained fire.

Halberds and Enforcers can't even come close to this kind of effectiveness, simply because their rate of fire, velocity, and drop make long distance shooting difficult.
Gatekeepers are piss easy to shoot accurate, at a distance, even while on the move. They're OP in the sense that nobody else is able to do anything back to them.
>>
>>123292320
and even with all that it performs worse than the saron and enforcer
>>
>>123293213
So you're saying the real problem is gatekeeper harassers, and not specifically the gatekeeper?
...this seems to be a common trend with vehicle secondaries
>>
>>123293213
>With just a couple of them you can completely shut down entire armor columns, let alone take out all sunderers with impunity

so just like lancers and ravens only with much longer render distance?
>>
>>123291701

Gatekeeper is fine, Prowler main guns is what needs to be reworked.
Maybe just remove Anchor, it's an ability that's both retarded and op as fuck.

Tank is called Prowler, it should be able to prowl. Give it a short lasting silent movement/invisibility or ability to go really fast forward.

Anchor only encourages shitter playstyle of a faglord hillcamper/spammer, and makes an infantry battles under the siege of said faglords unbearable.
>>
>>123293213
>They're OP in the sense that nobody else is able to do anything back to them.
Just like the VS hitscan lasers that shoot beyond render range or the NC Ravens.

I guess OP shit is okay as long as TR don't have it.
>>
>>123293213
So what you're saying is Harassers at range are unkillable assholes?
Welcome to 2013.
>>
>>123293836
>invisible tanks
Holy fucking Christ NO
>>
>>123293552
>and even with all that it performs worse than the saron and enforcer

Oh it's because you are bad.
>>
>>123293974
Better than faggot nigger spawncampers.
>>
>>123293985
I've heard the
>Vanu are just more skilled :^)
enough times. but
>NC are just more skilled :^)
is a first
>>
>>123294130
What have the vanu got to do with this?
>>
>>123294130
You're a god damn retard
So instead of faggot nigger spawncampers, you want faggot nigger spawncampers THAT CAN ALSO GO INVISIBLE
>>
>tank built around speed
>special ability is to become immobile

hurr fucking durr planetside devs
>>
File: up.jpg (161KB, 1177x881px)
up.jpg
161KB, 1177x881px
>>123293945
>I guess OP shit is okay as long as TR don't have it.

TR equipment can never be OP, it can only be "acceptable" ;)
>>
>tfw Lightning AP will never, ever OHK ESFs
>>
>>123294515
why would it?
>>
>>123293693
First of all, no one uses Lancers(dunno why) and, secondly, it costs 450 nanites to pull a Raven MAX which moves at walking speed and takes 2 hits to kill. Meanwhile, you can pay 150 nanites to pull a harasser that can destroy vehicles while sitting at render range and also has much more mobility than a MAX.
>>
>>123294643
because fuck airchavs
>>
>>123294219
>You're a god damn retard

Don't be rude to me you gigashitter.

>you want faggot nigger spawncampers THAT CAN ALSO GO INVISIBLE

Obviously shooting uncloaks the tank, you piece of shit uneducated nigger cock grobbling mongoloid faglord and without Anchor you will only get 1/3 of current screenshake.
>>
>>123294738
still not understanding how your subjective opinion should reflect in a lesser skilled vehicle killing a more skilled vehicle in one hit
>>
>>123294351
>PH
>>
>>123294793
someone is mad
>>
>>123294875
why does vanguard and magrider get to OHK ESFs if they're even less skilled than PAPER TANK MASTER RACE??
>>
>>123294793
I will be rude to you, you god damn moron
>a hurr durr durr it's okay shooting uncloaks the tank
Yeah look how fucking well that works with cloakers you brain dead retard
>>
File: le_teethman.jpg (51KB, 708x404px)
le_teethman.jpg
51KB, 708x404px
>>123294875
>skilled vehicle
>>
>>123294730
>it costs 450 nanites to pull a Raven MAX which moves at walking speed and takes 2 hits to kill
These things are always in nests though. Nests with medics and engis on hand. Once a harasser is dead, it's dead until the guy drives back there. The MAX just needs a res which he's likely to get near instantly.
>>
>>123294940
Yeah was rude to me over the internet for no reason, I had to act.
>>
>>123294730
lot's of people use lancers, you just can't see it because they usually sit so far away the beams don't render. it happens all the time that all vehicles in a push against a vanu base just suddenly vanish for no discernible reason, this is lancers at work.
>>
>>123295041
they shouldn't either but what are you going to do, it's the video game equivalent of mcdonalds employees in charge of balance
>>
>>123295236
aircav pls
don't hover and you won't get shot

150AP is the best AA in the game
>>
>>123294920
Yesterday KPH was a viable stat and KPU was bullshit. Why is it always the stat that shows TR UP that matters?
>>
gatekeeper needs a very light bloom if anything nerfed.
>>
>>123288215
That depends entirely on what state you're in. Florida, CA, WA and virtually anywhere on the far east coast have extremely stable connections. If you're in the midwest or south that isn't a major city in Texas you are completely fucked.
>>
>>123296673
>virtually anywhere on the far east coast have extremely stable connections
Only in the big cities.

Go outside those and there's tons and tons of areas with one shitty local service provider and no alternate options at all.
>>
>>123295460
It's viable, but with the Prowler you need to look at the average lifespan as well. They spend more time getting pulled for happy fun farm times and then blowing up instead of roaming around like some fucking magrider.
>>
>>123296673
>Ending a sentence with a preposition.
Kill yourself.
>>
File: 1417175858291.png (171KB, 301x390px) Image search: [Google]
1417175858291.png
171KB, 301x390px
The Gatekeeper nerf will be just like the Banshee nerf last year. I find a nice, relaxing playstyle where I don't get constantly fucked by Beetlejuice/Anchor heavies, grenade spam and bolt shits, and it gets nerfed to the ground, and a few days before holidays so I lose my motivation to play even though I had planned to play 24/7.
>>
File: despair.jpg (13KB, 251x172px) Image search: [Google]
despair.jpg
13KB, 251x172px
>>123297719
Fuck you. Stop having fun.
>>
>>123294351
>>
>TR
>Most players are casual and extremely bad, just want to grind out some certs for a bit or partake in the lavish brutality of a good zerg with their bros
>Can't hold a fucking base to save their life even against an inferior force, even though they always have more guys they're spread out all over the place and can't get shit done
>Chat is always dead as fuck, occasionally one guy will post orders and a zerg may or may not begin
>There's always that one fag who cries about how OP everything else is whenever we lose a base, only response he ever gets is an occasional half-hearted "Just go back to Vanu then :^)"

>Vanu
>Full of furries, max rank, every thing unlocked autists playing as female characters, and laggy russians wiping rooms without losing cloak
>Chat is almost /b/ tier, with people blogging and furries
>Seriously why are there so many furries
>Backcapping niggers, magriders are horseshit and all their air vehicles seem to be outright superior in every way to both NC and TR, I literally blew up 3 mosquitos, a reaver and one of those big ass ships with a single scythe and I was upside down half the time with no clue what I was doing except space is go up and left click is lasers
>Also some people who just like lasers and hurling gobs of plasma into groups of dudes

>NC
>Hipsters who didn't want to join TR because overpop, but didn't want to be Vanu because overpowered
>People who liked the color scheme and wanted more /m/ in their life
>Nickelback enthusiasts

As a new player who just got to BR 15 in each faction, how bad of an assessment is this? Maybe it's just my server. Is there some holyland I don't know about?

Also I read the pastebins and that helped a ton, but if I wanted to get into the light tanks what should I invest in?
>>
>>123297719
>relaxing playstyle where I don't get constantly fucked by Beetlejuice/Anchor heavies

*i'm a bad player and i need crutches. It's ok when i make the game not fun for other people, it's only bad when other people make it not fun for me.
>>
>>123298303
>>123297719

TRIDF delusional bads in full force again I see. Is reddit down or something?
>>
>>123298530
NO U should be known as the Vanu Defense.
>>
>>123298359
This is bait and you're not new.

>Nickelback
>>
>>123298668
But what do I get on my Lightning if I want to survive somehow against MBTs?
>>
>>123298389
Sounds like someone has already forgotten how frustrating it was to fight prorions before the recent nerf. Or maybe you never had to experience it because you were a filthy vanu yourself
>>
>>123298359
>As a new player who just got to BR 15 in each faction, how bad of an assessment is this?

TR pretty accurate, except they all cry about OP and they zerg with Prowlers like no tomorrow (while crying about UP). Highest amount of delusional autists and schizos.

>VS

Haven't seen many furies except one guy named Yiffysomethingwolf.

>NC

More of retards than hipsters. Most bads (not autistic-and-madbad type bads like on TR), kids and casuals flock here.
>>
>>123299110
You don't. Going head to head with MBTs is fucking asinine.

General Lightning loadout: Max Rival chassis, Max Stealth, Python AP cannon. Max reload speed ASAP. Equip armor instead of Stealth if you're running with a zerg instead of being sneeki breeki.

Don't go head to head with MBTs. If it's a Magrider you have half a chance because the main gun is pathetic. If it's a Vanguard they'll take off half your health with every shot and can turn invulnerable. If it's a Prowler they'll laugh in your fucking face and turn you into 120AP-holed swiss cheese. If any of them have a secondary gunner just turn around and leave.
>>
>>123299110
Two friends in lightnings.
>>
>>123299428
Oh yeah, Fire Suppression too. Always. You're a small and fast enough target that you can quick duck behind rocks and hills to break lockons.
>>
>>123299198
Remember that kid from kindergarten who used to eat glue, crayons, play-doh and everything? He's probably playing NC right now.
>>
>>123299647
Hey that's me!
>>
>>123297875
>respectable income from a decent job
>he buys those shit speakers and doesn't even wire them properly
triggered every time
>>
>>123299647
I did none of those things in kindergarten.

I did punch some faggot muslim kid in the face when he kept poking me with a pencil though. Got the belt for that one.
>>
I literally main the Lightning because of how hideously ugly the Prowler is.
>>
>Open stream
>Less than 120 FPS
>Close stream
Why would you even bother streaming if you can't get the minimum FPS required for a first-person shooter?
>>
How to fix TR butcher to fit "muh TR faction traits"
>+10 bullet for each kill made with weapon

Thoughts? :^)
>>
>>123300209
>I did punch some faggot muslim kid in the face when he kept poking me with a pencil though.

Europe needs more kids like you anon!
>>
>>123300427
would be fine because no one who plays TR can get kills without a vehicle
>>
File: im a bit mad.webm (1MB, 908x512px) Image search: [Google]
im a bit mad.webm
1MB, 908x512px
>
>>
>>123300376
gonna give you this reply for free my man
>>
>>123300427
How about
>getting a kill resets your COF to minimum
>>
File: 1445262558482.webm (563KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
1445262558482.webm
563KB, 854x480px
>tfw lex "our guy" steel comes to ps2g to ctrl+F AC
be sure to mention AC in every post next thread anons
>>
>>123300602
B-but anon, large COF is a TR faction trait!
>>
>>123300574
What? If you don't have at least a 120Hz monitor and the 120 FPS to go with it in 2015, you might as well just not play. Personally I have a 165Hz display and am looking forward to the 200Hz ones coming in Q2 2016.
>>
>>123300957
>large COF

You mean I N S A N E?
>>
>>123301185
ayy... i'm being generous now
>>
File: Butcher is fine.jpg (13KB, 925x99px) Image search: [Google]
Butcher is fine.jpg
13KB, 925x99px
>>123300427
The Butcher is fine as it is. Git gud.
>>
>>123300809
Who?
>>
>>123301379
>buy alienware
ftfy
>>
File: 1443086948892.png (27KB, 112x112px) Image search: [Google]
1443086948892.png
27KB, 112x112px
>>123301379
>less than 35% accuracy and headshot ratio
>fine
>>
>>123301185
What kind of computer can get 165 FPS in PS2?
>>
holy shit i forgot how fun and good SAS-R with 4x really is. It rewards good positioning and aiming and is still good at close/mid range.

https://www.planetside2.com/players/#!/8257461498426817089/killboard
>>
>>123301545
>Aiming for the head with a TR weapon that can't equip a forward grip
No wonder you bitch about it so much.
>>
>>123301710
I only have a 6700k at 4.5GHz and a 980Ti Kingpin and I seldom drop below 150 even in the biggest clusterfucks with a potato INI. The downside is that low frame rate affecting sensitivity works both ways, the more FPS the higher my sensitivity, how a game developer can fuck that up I don't know.
>>
>>123301786
>0.63 kills per minute
The suits should cancel your bonus cheque
>>
>>123302240
check the time in the killfeed

i just afk when not playing, so the stats are kinda skewed
>>
>>123302012
probably because planetside2 isn't a competitive game intended to be played like it is by tryhard spergs with all the MLG gaymer gear you mong. if they published the average frame rate of PS2 players i bet it would be 50 or less
>>
>>123302012
>I seldom drop below 150 even in the biggest clusterfucks with a potato INI
You are lying.
>>
>>123302870
Believe what you want if it makes you feel better about your Commodore 64. With particles completely disabled and RenderDistance at 250m you'd be surprised what kind of FPS gains you can get.
>>
>>123301786
>It rewards good positioning and aiming
>aiming
>le OHK of balance
>bolter
>needs good aiming
Try going crossbow main, then you'll see what weapon truly needs good aim.
>>
Which voice chat program does CLAB use?
>>
>>123303029
why even play at that point?
>>
>>123303172
grindr
>>
>>123303029
>Believe what you want if it makes you feel better about your Commodore 64
There are people with similar specs and they drop below 100 regularly, thanks to DBG fucking up

>With particles completely disabled
Not possible anymore, you turd. At least not from the ini

>and RenderDistance at 250m
At this point you are just gimping yourself. Also does not help if there are 400 people in the same small biolab
>>
New thread, feggits

>>123304437
>>123304437
>>123304437
>>123304437
>>
>>123303934
>There are people with similar specs and they drop below 100 regularly, thanks to DBG fucking up
Those people must be streaming or something? If EVGA Precision can produce an average FPS graph I can show you. I was surprised too, I went from a 3970X to the 6700k and was not expecting that kind of FPS gain.
>Not possible anymore, you turd. At least not from the ini
Why does Reddit believe this? You can still handily disable them enough that they only render within 10m or so, which is basically disabled.
>At this point you are just gimping yourself. Also does not help if there are 400 people in the same small biolab
How am I gimping myself if I don't leave buildings? There are no buildings with 250m interiors, and there haven't been 400 people at one base this year, the game is dead.
Thread posts: 779
Thread images: 110

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.